时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Two butts! – No, he should have three. | -两个屁股 -不 他应该有三个 |
[00:17] | Infinity butts! | 无限的屁股 |
[00:19] | Or he should be one giant butt made entirely out of dynamite. | 或者他应该有一个全部用炸弹做的大屁股 |
[00:23] | And he burps fire, so he never has to light a match. | 他还喷火 这样他就不用点火柴了 |
[00:25] | But he also has a blowtorch. Just in case. | 但他还是有个喷灯 以防万一 |
[00:27] | Genius. | 天才 |
[00:29] | 第一章 杰作 | |
[00:31] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:33] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:35] | Harold is the one on the | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:36] | right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:39] | Remember that, now. | 请记住 |
[00:40] | This is the night that George and Harold created… | 这一晚 乔治和哈罗德创作了 |
[00:42] | Captain Underpants | 《内裤队长 |
[00:43] | and the Blistering Blasts of the Booming Buttpocalypse! | 和大爆炸屁股》 |
[00:47] | by George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 |
[00:49] | And then Hein-o-mite– | 然后爆炸德 |
[00:51] | that’s his name ’cause he’s a heinie and he’s dynamite– | 他叫这个名字 因为他是德国佬还会爆炸 |
[00:53] | poops a stick of dynamite | 拉出一根炸弹 |
[00:54] | and throws it at Captain Underpants, and it explodes. | 然后扔向内裤队长 爆炸了 |
[00:57] | And he crashes into, uh… | 然后他冲向了 |
[00:58] | a tree, and it explodes, | 一棵树 然后爆炸了 |
[01:01] | sending him flying into a condor! | 让他冲向了一只秃鹫 |
[01:03] | That explodes! | 爆炸了 |
[01:04] | That’s not cool. We can’t explode a bird. | 不行 我们不能炸掉一只鸟 |
[01:07] | Right, uh, a dump truck that explodes! | 对 那就冲向了一辆垃圾车 爆炸了 |
[01:10] | Sending him flying into a luxury pillow-top mattress factory! | 他就飞向了一个豪华枕头床垫厂 |
[01:14] | That explodes! | 然后爆炸了 |
[01:16] | Man, this is gonna be… | 天啊 这绝对会是 |
[01:17] | A masterpiece! | 一件杰作 |
[01:19] | We’ve out-awesomed ourselves. | 我们把自己都惊呆了 |
[01:21] | New handshake! | 新的握手方式 |
[01:25] | Wait. Doesn’t it go hand, elbow, | 等等 不是应该击手 击肘 |
[01:27] | arm, knees, toes, and then screaming? | 胳膊 膝盖 脚趾 然后尖叫吗 |
[01:31] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:33] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:34] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:38] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:41] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:42] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:45] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:49] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:49] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:52] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:55] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:59] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[02:07] | It was George and Harold’s finest hour. | 现在是乔治和哈罗德最开心的时候 |
[02:10] | – Another masterpiece in the can. – Nobody does it better. | -又画出了杰作 -我们是最棒的 |
[02:16] | 午餐 翅膀 热狗 苏打水 | |
[02:17] | Bat wings again. | 又是蝙蝠翅膀 |
[02:22] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Erica. | -伙计们 -艾瑞卡 |
[02:24] | – What’d ya think? – What was your favorite part? | -怎么样 -你最喜欢哪个部分 |
[02:26] | The explosions in the beginning or the end or the middle? | 开头还是中间还是结束的爆炸 |
[02:29] | Well, let’s start with the positive. | 先说好的方面吧 |
[02:31] | The Fart-mada invasion. Gripping. | 屁星人入侵 很有趣 |
[02:34] | And when Hein-o-mite sacrifices | 然后爆炸德牺牲自己 |
[02:35] | himself for the good of all butt-kind, I cried. | 为了屁股星人 我哭了 |
[02:39] | But I do have one small suggestion. | 但我的确有个小小的建议 |
[02:43] | Girls don’t like it. | 女孩子不喜欢 |
[02:44] | – Is that a suggestion? – What are you talking about? | -这算是建议吗 -你在说什么 |
[02:47] | The girls loved it! | 女孩子超喜欢 |
[02:51] | It’s making me bored and angry at the same time. | 这让我又无聊又生气 |
[02:54] | Is “Borngry” A word? I’m “Borngry”! | “生聊”是个词吗 我很生聊 |
[02:59] | – That’s not good. – Nope. | -这可不妙 -没错 |
[03:00] | But it’s nothing a strong female character can’t fix. | 但是一个强悍的女性能解决一切 |
[03:03] | What about Hein-o-mite’s girlfriend, Screamerella? | 爆炸德的女朋友 尖叫米拉呢 |
[03:07] | Maybe. If she did something besides scream. | 也许吧 如果她除了尖叫还会别的话 |
[03:10] | She could be a lawyer and scream. It happens. | 她可以做律师并尖叫 这很正常 |
[03:13] | Harold, she had to drop out of high school | 哈罗德 她必须得高中退学 |
[03:15] | to scream about the Barfborg invasion! | 才能为屁股星人入侵尖叫 |
[03:18] | Oh, right. Forgot about the backstory. | 对 忘了背景知识了 |
[03:20] | All your girl characters just cry, shop, and brush pony hair. | 你们画的女孩角色只会哭 购物 刷小马毛 |
[03:23] | How about a girl with dimension? | 有没有有维度的女孩子 |
[03:25] | You mean, like, “Dimensionerella”? | 你是说”维度米拉” |
[03:28] | – Not great. – Plus, how do you draw that? | -不大好 -再说了 那要怎么画 |
[03:30] | Yeah… no. Let’s try this again. | 不 重新说 |
[03:33] | Erica Wang– editor in chief of the Jerome Horwitz Examiner, | 艾瑞卡·王 《杰罗姆·霍维茨监察报》的主编 |
[03:37] | lead soprano of the Science Singers, | 科学歌手合唱团的女高音 |
[03:40] | former president of the Future Presidents Club. | 未来主席俱乐部的前主席 |
[03:43] | Such a beautiful brain… of oatmeal. | 如此美丽的燕麦粥…大脑 |
[03:45] | Almost as beautiful as mine. | 几乎和我的一样美 |
[03:46] | Our brains belong together. | 我们的大脑要在一起 |
[03:49] | Two brains of oatmeal thinking as one. | 两个燕麦粥大脑合并在一起 |
[03:52] | Look, we know what kids like– big messy action. | 我们知道儿童是怎么样的 乱七八糟 |
[03:56] | Observe. | 你看 |
[03:56] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[03:58] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[03:59] | Remember the à la mode! | 记住这个冰淇淋球 |
[04:03] | *I hate food fights* | *我恨食物大战* |
[04:05] | Erica and I, a hive mind of love. | 艾瑞卡和我 大脑的爱巢 |
[04:11] | See? We know what kids like. | 看 我们了解孩子的喜好 |
[04:14] | We’re dialed in. Experts. | 一清二楚 我们是专家 |
[04:15] | Maestro– Whoa! | 大师 |
[04:17] | This is your fault, even if it isn’t! | 这不是你们的错也是你们的错 |
[04:20] | You boys are coming with– Oh! | 你们俩小子跟我 |
[04:22] | Got ya! | 击中你啦 |
[04:23] | Stop throwing wieners! | 不许再扔香肠 |
[04:25] | 第二章 饿肚子的克拉普 | |
[04:31] | What is keeping it up there, tape? | 它怎么挂上去的 胶带 |
[04:33] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[04:34] | There’s two! It’s a matching set! | 有两个 是一对 |
[04:37] | Mr. Meaner tells me there’s | 明讷老师告诉我 |
[04:38] | nothing you boys hate more than exercise. | 你们最恨锻炼 |
[04:41] | So we’re going for a run. | 所以我们要去跑步 |
[04:43] | Don’t worry, pal. Mr. Krupp gets winded burping. | 别担心 兄弟 克拉普老师有哮喘嗝 |
[04:51] | Yeah. Come on. | 加油 |
[05:03] | “All hail conformity”? Eh… | “服从万岁” |
[05:06] | “Cool fart mall.” | “好屁商城” |
[05:09] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[05:11] | Thought you wouldn’t see us during the flashback. | 还以为剧情回顾期间你看不到我们呢 |
[05:17] | True, I started the food fight, | 确实是我引爆了食物大战 |
[05:19] | but only ’cause of what Erica said. | 但是是因为艾瑞卡说的话 |
[05:21] | She can suck the joy out of anything. | 她能破坏一切乐趣 |
[05:23] | So, technically, she started the fight, | 所以理论上是她引发的食物大战 |
[05:25] | except without touching food, so– | 虽然她没碰食物 |
[05:27] | Enough! | 够了 |
[05:30] | Boys, I dislike you with every fiber… | 小子们 我全身心地 |
[05:33] | of my being. | 厌恶你们 |
[05:35] | But I’ll help you, because the last thing I need in my school | 但我会帮你们 因为我在这学校最不需要 |
[05:37] | is you upsetting girls! | 看到你们惹姑娘生气 |
[05:45] | Then they’ll come to me… | 然后她们来找我 |
[05:49] | …and I can’t have that because they baffle me. | 我受不了 因为她们总让我很懵 |
[05:54] | See? What is that supposed to mean? | 看 那是什么意思 |
[05:56] | Uh, “Hello.” | “你好” |
[05:58] | Maybe, maybe not! No one knows! | 也许是 也许不是 没人知道 |
[06:00] | We know. It’s definitely “Hello.” | 我们知道 绝对是”你好”的意思 |
[06:03] | Here’s a pamphlet that may help. | 这里有本可能有用的手册 |
[06:04] | Understanding Women: A Pamphlet Men Will Never Read. | 《读懂女人 一本男人永远不会看的手册》 |
[06:08] | – Is this good? – Never read it. | -写得好吗 -没看过 |
[06:09] | But it might help you boys fix things with Erica. | 但可能会帮你们和艾瑞卡搞好关系 |
[06:12] | And you better, because if any girls come to me… | 你们俩也最好解决 因为只要有姑娘来找我 |
[06:17] | …I’m taking you down with me. | 我就干掉你们俩 |
[06:18] | 第三章 更怪的科技 | |
[06:20] | Melvin had it so bad for Erica’s brain, | 梅尔文对艾瑞卡的大脑迷恋至深 |
[06:22] | he couldn’t get her brain out of his brain. | 他脑子里都没法不想她的大脑 |
[06:25] | Can you pass the scalpel, my cerebral sweetheart? | 你能把那解剖刀递过来吗 我的燕麦甜心 |
[06:32] | Shall we begin the dissection, my intellectual amore? | 我们开始解剖吗 我聪慧的爱人 |
[06:35] | Nothing would please me more. Start with the ventral nerve cord? | 固所愿也 不敢请耳 先从腹神经开始吗 |
[06:38] | Ooh, how about the subpharyngeal ganglion? | 下咽神经节如何 |
[06:41] | That’s why I adore you. | 这就是我爱你的原因 |
[06:43] | And I, you. Brain nuzzle! | 我也爱你 蹭蹭大脑 |
[06:49] | Uh, that’s the class skeleton. | 那是教学用骨架 |
[06:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:55] | *Skeleton* | *骨架* |
[06:59] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[07:00] | These videos are hilarious. | 这些视频超搞笑 |
[07:03] | You’re the best, Gooch. | 你最棒了 古奇 |
[07:06] | The key to her heart: funny videos. | 开启她芳心的钥匙 搞笑视频 |
[07:14] | Intentional! | 故意的 |
[07:15] | 第四章 男孩总犯的错 | |
[07:17] | How are we supposed to make things good with Erica and the girls? | 我们怎么和艾瑞卡以及其他姑娘搞好关系呢 |
[07:20] | Well, we just write a rad comic. | 我们画本很棒的漫画 |
[07:22] | Like, with robot T-rexes, | 有机械雷克斯猫 |
[07:23] | knife people… and leave out the ponies. | 刀人 而且没有小马那种 |
[07:26] | No ponies? | 没有小马 |
[07:47] | Hey, what if we just put in a strong girl character? | 我们画个强悍女性角色如何 |
[07:49] | Didn’t Erica say that? | 艾瑞卡是不是说过这个 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. I wasn’t listening. | 我不知道 我没听 |
[07:52] | – Wait. Let’s make it about Erica! – Yes! | -等等 我们以艾瑞卡为原型来画 -好 |
[07:55] | We’ll make her the star of the comic, | 我们会让她成为漫画的核心 |
[07:57] | and we’ll give her special Erica powers. | 并且赋予她特殊的艾瑞卡能力 |
[07:58] | Genius. | 天才 |
[08:02] | Captain Underpants and the Sinister Frights of Scarica Fang! | 《内裤队长与恐怖艾瑞卡·尖牙的激战》 |
[08:05] | by George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森著 |
[08:07] | So once there was this strong female character | 曾经有一个强大的女性角色 |
[08:09] | named Scarica Chang. | 叫做恐怖艾瑞卡·张 |
[08:10] | She was a real know-it-all who sucked the joy out of everything. | 她是个真正的破坏一切乐趣的万事通 |
[08:13] | She was all, “You’re so wrong,” And, “Tomatoes are fruit,” | 她总是 “你错得离谱”以及”西红柿是水果” |
[08:16] | and, “You eat too much cheese and stuff.” | 以及”你吃奶酪什么的太多了” |
[08:17] | Then one time, this bat flew into the school, | 有一天 一只蝙蝠飞进了学校 |
[08:19] | and she goes, “You don’t fly right.” | 她说 “你飞得不对” |
[08:20] | And the bat’s like, “Oh, yeah? ‘Cause I’m a talking bat.” | 蝙蝠说 “因为我是会说话的蝙蝠” |
[08:23] | But he got all sad, and then he bit her. | 但他还是很生气 然后他咬了她 |
[08:25] | He had melancholy bat venom! | 他有郁蝠毒 |
[08:26] | And it turned her into a vimpire, | 这毒素将她变成了个吸乐鬼 |
[08:28] | which is like a vampire, but it sucks “Vim,” | 类似吸血鬼 只不过吸取活力 |
[08:31] | Aka “Joy,” Instead of blood! | 也就是快乐而非血液 |
[08:32] | I know, new word! | 新词 |
[08:33] | She says, “I’m Scarica Fang. | 她说 “我是恐怖艾瑞卡·尖牙” |
[08:35] | I’m so sad, and I vant to suck your joy.” | 我好伤心 我发誓要吸出你们的快乐” |
[08:37] | So she flew all around school biting funny bones and sucking joy. | 然后她飞遍了学校 咬人并吸取快乐 |
[08:40] | “Ow! My joy is gone.” | “我的快乐不见了” |
[08:41] | She got bigger and stronger, and she busted out of the school. | 她变得又大又强壮 并撑破了学校 |
[08:44] | Just then, Captain Underpants | 就在此时 内裤队长 |
[08:46] | was leaving the Underground Underwearhouse. | 刚从地下的内裤仓库出来 |
[08:48] | “Kids! I got underwear down there and an albino gator.” | “孩子们 我买了内裤和白化鳄鱼” |
[08:51] | But the kids were crying and stuff, and Scarica says, | 但孩子们都在哭 然后恐怖艾瑞卡说 |
[08:53] | “I took their joy, and I will take yours!” | “我夺去了他们的快乐 现在轮到你了” |
[08:55] | And he says, “Nuh-uh! Stop it or else!” | 然后他说”不 停下不然我就” |
[08:57] | And she says, “Or else nothing,” And attacks. | 她接着说”不然你也拿我没辙” 之后进攻 |
[08:59] | Captain Underpants didn’t want to drop all his new underwear. | 内裤队长不愿意丢下新内裤 |
[09:02] | “It’s all clean and fresh!” | “这些都又新又干净” |
[09:03] | So he threw the albino gator at her. | 所以他把白化鳄鱼扔向她 |
[09:05] | But it just stuck to her head. | 但鳄鱼粘在了她额头上 |
[09:07] | “Your albino gator is useless against me!” | “你的白化鳄鱼对我毫无威胁” |
[09:09] | “Okay,” He says. So he gave in | “好吧”他说 于是他放弃了 |
[09:10] | and threw all his new underwear at her ninja-style. | 像忍者一般将所有新内裤扔向她 |
[09:14] | She looked like an underwear snowman, | 她看上去就像一个内裤雪人 |
[09:16] | and the kids thought it was so funny, they loled like crazy. | 孩子们都觉得很有趣 全都笑疯了 |
[09:18] | Captain Underpants was getting their joy back! | 内裤队长夺回了他们的欢乐 |
[09:20] | There was so much laughing that she laughed, too! | 大家都在笑 于是她也笑了 |
[09:22] | “Stop. Ha ha ha. My joy tank is filling, ha ha ha, too fast!” | “停下 我的欢乐箱装得太快了” |
[09:25] | And she got so big and so round, | 她变得又大又圆 |
[09:27] | the kids could jump on her like a bouncy house all day! | 孩子们可以在她身上跳一天 像蹦床一样 |
[09:29] | See, it all works out. Tra-la-la. The end. | 所有问题都解决了 剧终 |
[09:31] | 第五章 结果如何呢 | |
[09:35] | Not well. | 并不怎么样 |
[09:36] | This is a disaster. | 这真是一场灾难 |
[09:38] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s bad, | 别误会 大家虽然不喜欢 |
[09:40] | but I don’t think we crossed the line. | 但我们没有过分 |
[09:41] | You crossed the line, man. | 你太过分了 兄弟 |
[09:44] | Crossed the line. | 过分 |
[09:45] | Making fun of Erica was not cool. | 取笑艾瑞卡太逊了 |
[09:50] | Oh, no. She’s gonna kill us. Run! | 不好 她要杀了我们 快逃 |
[09:55] | Erica, you’re not mad about the comic, right? | 艾瑞卡 你没有为漫画生气 是吧 |
[09:58] | – I don’t get mad. – Whew. | -我不会生气 -太好了 |
[09:59] | I get even. | 我只会报复 |
[10:01] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[10:02] | Or am I? | 或是认真的 |
[10:04] | Nah, I’m kidding. Keep up the good work, boys. | 不 我逗你们的 你们加油 |
[10:18] | That was a real emotional roller coaster. | 这真是一场情感过山车 |
[10:20] | I know smiles. She loves it. | 我能读懂笑容 她喜欢那漫画 |
[10:22] | Oh, yeah, you took that online class. | 对啊 你上了那个网课 |
[10:24] | Congratulations, you know smiles! | 恭喜 你现在能读懂笑容了 |
[10:26] | 第六章 更更怪的科学 | |
[10:29] | Since Erica called Gooch the best | 由于古奇给艾瑞卡看了搞笑视频后 |
[10:30] | when he showed her funny videos, | 艾瑞卡说他是最棒的 |
[10:32] | Melvin built the Blisskrieg 2000 | 梅尔文建了极乐制造机2000 |
[10:34] | to blast his favorite funny videos into Erica’s brain. | 想把他最爱的搞笑视频炸入艾瑞卡的脑袋 |
[10:38] | That way, Erica would think Melvin was the best. | 这样 艾瑞卡就会认为梅尔文是最棒的了 |
[10:41] | After I indiscriminately carpet-bomb her brain with comedy, | 当我用喜剧无差别轰炸她的脑袋后 |
[10:45] | Erica and I will perform experiments side by side for eternity. | 艾瑞卡和我就能永远肩并肩做实验了 |
[10:50] | Or longer. | 或者比永远更久 |
[10:51] | Hopefully this will not affect the rest of the episode. | 希望这不会影响这集接下去的走势 |
[10:54] | I cannot wait to affect the rest of the episode! | 我等不及影响这集接下去的走势了 |
[11:04] | 第七章 操场炼狱 | |
[11:07] | Now, a lot of people think dolphins can smile, but they can’t. | 许多人认为海豚会笑 其实它们不会 |
[11:12] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[11:13] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[11:14] | So why’d she scream? | 那她为什么尖叫 |
[11:16] | A bat swooped down and bit her, right on the elbow. | 一只蝙蝠冲下来并咬了她 就在手肘这里 |
[11:19] | *Elbow* | *手肘* |
[11:21] | Lunch bats. | 午餐蝙蝠 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I miss chicken. | 是啊 我怀念那些鸡 |
[11:23] | But this lunch bat was different. | 但这只午餐蝙蝠不一样 |
[11:25] | – Was it wearing a suit? – No. | -它穿着西装吗 -不 |
[11:27] | It was crying! | 它在哭泣 |
[11:29] | *Crying* | *哭泣* |
[11:34] | Where did that sound come from? | 这个声音是从哪儿来的 |
[11:40] | Hey, kid! Come back here with that plot device! | 熊孩子 把制造气氛的装置还回来 |
[11:43] | 第八章 尖牙记忆 | |
[11:45] | We are in deep trouble now. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:46] | Erica’s a vimpire. | 艾瑞卡是吸乐鬼了 |
[11:48] | She’s not a vimpire! We made vimpires up, remember? | 她才不是 吸乐鬼是我们瞎编的 记得吗 |
[11:51] | Harold, don’t you see? | 哈罗德 你没发现吗 |
[11:52] | I was wrong. She hated the comic. | 我错了 她不喜欢那个漫画 |
[11:54] | And now she’s pranking us to get even. I’ll prove it. | 现在她在用恶作剧报复我们 我来证明 |
[11:58] | O-M-Yeah! This is my 14th bat wing, | 这是我第十四个蝙蝠翅膀了 |
[12:00] | and I don’t even like them. | 我甚至不喜欢它们 |
[12:02] | You’re doing a great job, Sophie One. | 你干得不错 索菲一号 |
[12:05] | Other Sophie, your new “Harcut” Is so bad, | 其他索菲 你的新发型太烂了 |
[12:08] | it’s “Harlarious”! | 简直无”发”直视 |
[12:14] | Melvin was nervous about pointing an untested experimental weapon | 用未经测试的仪器指向他的潜在灵魂伴侣 |
[12:17] | at his potential soul mate, Erica. | 艾瑞卡 令梅尔文很紧张 |
[12:19] | Oh, Other Sophie! | 其他索菲 |
[12:20] | So he pointed it at Jessica. | 所以他指向了杰西卡 |
[12:22] | Jessica! How would you like to be part of scientific history? | 杰西卡 你是否愿意成为科学历史的一部分 |
[12:26] | Will it give my “Har” More bounce and/or shine? | 这会令我头发更有弹性或光泽吗 |
[12:29] | Highly unlikely. | 非常不可能 |
[12:33] | Hmm, unfortunate, but a necessary sacrifice for love. | 虽然很不幸 但是为爱牺牲的必要手段 |
[12:37] | Jessica? Jessica? | 杰西卡 杰西卡 |
[12:41] | I’m not Jessica Gordon anymore! | 我不再是杰西卡·戈登了 |
[12:43] | I’m Messica Gorgon! | 我是梅西卡·蛇发女怪 |
[12:45] | And I want to suck your joy! | 而且我想吸取你的快乐 |
[12:50] | So what went wrong? | 哪里搞错了 |
[12:51] | Turns out Melvin’s sense of humor is atrocious, | 原来梅尔文的幽默感糟透了 |
[12:53] | so he uploaded these “Funny” Videos. | 所以他上传了这些有趣的视频 |
[12:56] | Cellular mitosis! Hilarious! | 细胞有丝分裂 太搞笑了 |
[13:00] | Misaligned nuclear cooling rods! | 方向偏离的核冷却棒 |
[13:03] | Ah, classic! | 太经典了 |
[13:05] | Nature’s punch line! Rot! | 自然的笑点 腐烂 |
[13:07] | Those disturbing videos made Jessica very sad. | 那些令人烦恼的视频让杰西卡十分悲伤 |
[13:11] | That, combined with the bat wing she was eating, | 和她正在吃的蝙蝠翅膀结合 |
[13:13] | turned her into a real vimpire… | 把她变成了真正的吸乐鬼… |
[13:16] | …with an unquenchable thirst for joy. | 不可抑制的渴望喜悦 |
[13:19] | Ugh! What did you do to my… | 你对我的… |
[13:22] | …”har”? | “头毛”做了什么 |
[13:22] | And her hair was a disaster. Meow. | 她的头发一团糟 |
[13:31] | That’s the boys’ locker room! | 那是男更衣室 |
[13:32] | No normal girl would ever go in there! | 没有正常女孩会进去的 |
[13:34] | There’s so many farts, she’d never survive! | 太多屁了 她撑不下来的 |
[13:36] | She’s gonna go after that kid! | 她在追那个孩子 |
[13:38] | Harold, she’s not a vimpire! Watch! | 哈罗德 她不是吸乐鬼 看 |
[13:46] | Harold, she’s a vimpire! | 哈罗德 她是吸乐鬼 |
[13:47] | Yes! I was right! Also… | 棒极了 我是对的 还有… |
[13:50] | …run! | 快跑 |
[13:53] | Dude! Don’t run into those tennis balls! | 哥们 别撞到网球那里 |
[13:56] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:59] | Please, don’t take our happiness! | 求你了 别拿走我们的快乐 |
[14:01] | We’re too young to be sad! | 我们不能这么小就悲伤 |
[14:03] | I was planning to be happy until I was 30 or so! | 我计划快乐到30岁左右呢 |
[14:08] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[14:09] | I got you guys so good. | 骗到你们了 |
[14:12] | Oh. That was an amazing prank. | 很棒的恶作剧 |
[14:16] | What prank? She’s a vimpire. She has fangs! | 什么恶作剧 她是吸乐鬼 她有尖牙 |
[14:18] | Yeah, in her hand. They’re plastic. | 对啊 在她手里 是塑料的 |
[14:21] | Wow. You did get us guys so good. | 你捉弄到我们了 |
[14:23] | So, just to be clear, vimpires are not real, right? | 所以很明显 吸乐鬼不是真的 对吗 |
[14:27] | Of course not. Vimpires are absolutely, positively not real. | 当然不是 吸乐鬼绝对不是真的 |
[14:31] | Run! Vimpires are real! | 快跑 吸乐鬼是真的 |
[14:34] | And it’s my fault! | 都是我的错 |
[14:36] | He’s right! I am real! | 他说得对 我是真的 |
[14:38] | And it is his fault! | 而且就是他的错 |
[14:39] | Huh. What are the odds? | 太巧了吧 |
[14:45] | Hey! Still too soon, kid! Lot of show to go! | 还是太早了 孩子 还有很多表演 |
[14:48] | Now might be a good time to get you-know-who to do you-know-what. | 现在可能正是让某人去做某事的时候 |
[14:51] | Whatever it is, I’m in, so do not tell me to stay here. | 无论是什么 我都要加入 所以别告诉我让我待在这 |
[14:55] | Erica, stay here. We got this. | 艾瑞卡 待在这 我们来搞定 |
[14:57] | Cool. I’ll be right here | 好 我就在这 |
[14:58] | when you need me to bail you out, boneheads. | 当你们需要我保释你们的时候 笨蛋 |
[15:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:07] | He’s got earbuds in! He can’t hear! | 他戴着耳机 他听不到 |
[15:09] | How to make children miserable. Chapter 5: “Itchy Sweaters.” | 如何让孩子们痛苦 第五章”发痒的毛衣” |
[15:14] | If we can’t get his attention, we’re doomed! | 如果我们吸引不了他的注意力 我们就完了 |
[15:30] | Well, that was convenient. | 这下省事了 |
[15:31] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 |
[15:34] | Hey, who– | 谁… |
[15:41] | Picnic over. | 野餐结束了 |
[15:41] | Captain Underpants! You got to stop the vimpire! | 内裤队长 你得阻止吸乐鬼 |
[15:44] | Of course I do! Tra-la-la! | 当然了 |
[15:48] | Just you and me again, Tiny. | 又是只剩你和我了 小小 |
[15:56] | You need to lay off those elbows! | 放开那手肘 |
[15:59] | And get to a salon. Zing! | 还有去美个发 |
[16:03] | Hello. I’m Doctor Will Boryew, a generic doctor. | 大家好 我是威尔·博里耶医生 一名普通医生 |
[16:06] | The following scenes are so violent, | 接下来的画面太过暴力 |
[16:08] | we must present them as a bland pamphlet | 我们必须以乏味的小册子的形式体现 |
[16:09] | to keep your brain from melting. | 让你的大脑不会融化 |
[16:11] | Also, I’m not a real doctor. | 还有 我不是真正的医生 |
[16:14] | You see, Captain Underpants | 内裤队长 |
[16:16] | thought George had shouted “Vampire” instead of “Vimpire,” | 以为乔治说的是”吸血鬼”而不是”吸乐鬼” |
[16:19] | so his approach was misguided. | 所以他的做法被误导了 |
[16:22] | Stink Again. | 又来臭臭招 |
[16:24] | Garlic was an ineffective treatment. | 大蒜并不起效果 |
[16:27] | Oh, No, Silver. | 不 银器 |
[16:29] | Likewise, silver did not resolve the issue. | 同样 银器也没有解决了问题 |
[16:33] | Big Misteak. | 大错排 |
[16:34] | That wasn’t even the right kind of stake. | 那甚至都不是正确的那种木桩 |
[16:37] | Diagnosis, failure. | 诊断失败 |
[16:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:42] | Not my… | 不是我的… |
[16:43] | Funny bone! I’m mad sad, yo! | 笑骨 我超悲伤 |
[16:46] | Crying Kick! | 哭哭踢 |
[16:48] | Was that supposed to hurt? You kick like a baby. | 那能伤到人吗 你踢得像个婴儿 |
[16:50] | Don’t judge me. I’m also fighting my emotions! | 别评判我 我在和我的情感作斗争 |
[16:55] | Unhappy Uppercut! | 不高兴上钩拳 |
[16:57] | I never had a puppy! | 我从没养过小狗 |
[17:00] | Seriously, your weak punches are making me sad. | 说真的 你这软绵绵的拳头让我悲伤 |
[17:03] | Tear Gas. | 悲伤之屁 |
[17:06] | You crossed the line, man. Crossed the line. | 你过界了 兄弟 你过界了 |
[17:09] | Why is everyone against me? I’m just a man… | 为什么大家都反对我 我只是一个… |
[17:12] | in underpants! | 穿内裤的人 |
[17:19] | We can’t win! | 我们赢不了 |
[17:20] | We won when we met! | 当我们见面的时候我们就赢了 |
[17:21] | Since we’re never gonna be happy again… | 既然我们永远都不会再快乐了… |
[17:24] | …I want you to know that was the happiest day of my life! | 我想让你知道那是我一生最快乐的时光 |
[17:27] | Not as happy as every day I got to spend with you! | 没有我和你度过的每一天开心 |
[17:30] | Oh, no! What is happening? | 不 发生了什么 |
[17:33] | What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be fighting Messica! | 你在干什么 你应该去和梅西卡战斗 |
[17:37] | Okay. I’ll go fight that lady. But I won’t like it! | 好吧 我会去和那位女士战斗 但我不喜欢 |
[18:04] | Pouty Punch! | 嘟嘴拳 |
[18:08] | I started going bald in my teens! | 我十几岁的时候就开始秃头 |
[18:18] | Weeping Wallop! | 哭泣冲击 |
[18:28] | Good thing preshrunk cotton is so absorbent. | 还好预缩棉吸收性这么好 |
[18:33] | George, I know what we need– | 乔治 我知道我们需要什么了 |
[18:35] | help from a strong female character! | 一名强悍的女性角色 |
[18:38] | We’ve never tried it before, but it just might work. | 我们之前从来没尝试过 但是这可能真的有用 |
[18:41] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[18:46] | Erica! Uh, listen. | 艾瑞卡 听着 |
[18:49] | We, well, kind of… | 我们有点… |
[18:54] | – You need my help, don’t you? – Well, “Need” Is kind of strong. | -你们需要帮助 对吧 -帮助这个说法有点重 |
[18:58] | – Yes! Please! – We’re so sorry! | -是的 拜托 -我们很抱歉 |
[19:00] | Help us fix this mess! | 帮我们收拾这乱子吧 |
[19:02] | Do you mean fix this Messica? | 你们是指收拾梅西卡吗 |
[19:05] | – So good. – Why didn’t we think of that? | -真不错 -我们为什么没想到 |
[19:07] | ‘Cause we’re too sad to be… | 因为我们太难过… |
[19:09] | …funny! | 好笑不起来 |
[19:12] | Okay, okay. Let’s go find Melvin. He started this! | 好吧 我们去找梅尔文 都是他挑起的 |
[19:19] | – Melvin’s not in here. – But he’s always in here. | -梅尔文不在这里 -但他永远都在这里 |
[19:21] | I think I might know where he is. | 我觉得我可能知道他在哪里 |
[19:23] | I’m not hiding. I’m doing internal snake research. | 我没有躲着 我在进行蛇体内部研究 |
[19:27] | And then I blasted her with these hilarious videos. | 然后我给她轰炸炸了很多这种搞笑视频 |
[19:31] | These videos? Of rotting food? | 这些腐烂食物的视频 |
[19:33] | I know! There must be something wrong with her brain. | 对吧 她的脑子肯定有什么问题 |
[19:36] | This is can’t-miss comedy! | 这简直是不容错过 |
[19:37] | You were gonna blast me with this? | 你本来打算用这些东西轰炸我 |
[19:39] | – Yes. – Well, that’s it. | -没错 -就是这样 |
[19:41] | We just have to reverse what Melvin did. | 我们只要逆向进行梅尔文所做的事 |
[19:43] | Blast her with videos that are actually funny. | 用真的搞笑视频轰炸她 |
[19:45] | Yes! I know the perfect videos. | 好的 我知道最完美的视频 |
[19:49] | Bread Attacks! | 面包攻击 |
[19:51] | Yes, more Bread Attack videos! | 没错 更多面包攻击视频 |
[19:54] | A guy just runs out and chucks bread! | 有个人被面包噎住跑了 |
[19:57] | So good! | 太棒了 |
[19:59] | Well, it’s funnier than rotting fruit. | 比腐烂的水果是有趣点了 |
[20:01] | Man, I hope Captain Underpants is okay. | 我真希望内裤队长没事 |
[20:05] | And to top it off, everybody forgot my birthday! | 而且 大家都忘了我的生日 |
[20:11] | Stop crying so we can fight! | 别哭了 让我们战斗 |
[20:16] | I can’t get a clean shot! | 我打不中 |
[20:19] | Captain Underpants, move! | 内裤队长 让开 |
[20:20] | But I’ve never felt truly loved! | 但我从来没有真正感觉被爱过 |
[20:23] | We love you. Now get lost! | 我们爱你 快让开 |
[20:25] | Thank you. That helps, but not enough. | 谢谢你 这很有帮助 但是不够 |
[20:28] | I need to journal about this. | 我需要记在日记上 |
[20:31] | Laugh this off, joy toilet! | 笑死吧 开心厕所 |
[20:34] | No! | 不 |
[20:35] | My brain is full of Bread Attack videos! | 我的大脑里全是面包攻击的视频 |
[20:40] | I’m so over those! | 我受够了 |
[20:42] | How can you be over bread videos? | 你怎么能受够面包攻击视频 |
[20:46] | See? Hilarious! | 看 多搞笑 |
[20:48] | Not to her. We got to figure out what she thinks is funny. | 对她来说不是 我们要搞清楚她觉得什么搞笑 |
[20:52] | Your “Har” Is jacked! | 你的头毛太搞笑了 |
[20:54] | Bad-hair videos! | 糟糕发型的视频 |
[20:56] | 第九章 长长长长长长话短说 | |
[21:00] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[21:00] | I had no idea there were | 我都不知道还有 |
[21:02] | so many great bad-“Har” Videos out there. | 这么多糟糕头毛的视频 |
[21:04] | Sophie One, let’s go watch all of them. | 索菲一号 我们把这些都看一遍吧 |
[21:07] | Other Sophie, go make us popcorn without touching it. | 其他索菲 给我们做点爆米花 不许碰 |
[21:21] | Bread Attack strikes again. | 面包攻击再次袭来 |
[21:23] | That’s everybody. | 大家回来了 |
[21:24] | This all gave me a great idea for a new comic. | 这让我有了新漫画的好灵感 |
[21:34] | A tear is basically water, | 眼泪也算水 |
[21:36] | which then turned Captain Underpants back into Mr. Krupp. | 就把内裤队长变回了克拉普老师 |
[21:39] | Hey! Who… keeps… stealing my pants? | 谁…老是…偷走我的裤子 |
[21:50] | – What do you think? – Perfect! Now we need a name. | -怎么样 -太棒了 现在我们需要一个名字 |
[21:53] | “Plungerina.” | 马桶塞丽娜 |
[21:55] | – Yes! – Awesome! So good. | -太棒了 -太完美了 |
[21:58] | And the hug is over. | 抱抱结束 |
[22:00] | Let me ask you, why did you come to me for help? | 我要问你们 为什么要找我帮忙 |
[22:04] | Well, Mr. Krupp gave us this pamphlet. | 克拉普老师给了我们这份传单 |
[22:06] | Understanding Women: A Pamphlet Men Will Never Read. | 《读懂女人 一本男人永远不会看的手册》 |
[22:09] | And it helped? | 有帮助吗 |
[22:09] | – Haven’t read it. The truth is… – You were right. | -还没看过 但事实上… -你说得没错 |
[22:12] | So you want to help us make | 那你愿意帮我们创造 |
[22:13] | Plungerina and the Painful Pounding of the Picky Poopasaurus? | 《马桶塞丽娜和挑剔便便怪人大战》吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah, we’ll be an awesome team! | 我们合作绝对很棒 |
[22:18] | Yeah… no. Comics aren’t really my thing. | 不要 我不是很喜欢漫画 |
[22:21] | But this… I’m taking. I’m out. | 但这个 我要了 我走了 |
[22:28] | So… based on everything | 根据我们在本集中 |
[22:30] | we’ve learned in this episode about girls, | 学到的对女孩子的了解 |
[22:32] | what would a lady superhero do? | 女超级英雄会怎么做 |
[22:34] | Punch stuff until it explodes? | 把东西打到爆炸 |
[22:36] | Genius. | 天才 |
[22:40] | We got it! | 我们太棒了 |