| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [00:19] | George is the kid on the right with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是右边的孩子 平头戴着领带 | 
| [00:22] | Harold is the one on the left | 哈罗德是左边的孩子 | 
| [00:23] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 | 
| [00:25] | Remember that, now. | 请记住 | 
| [00:26] | Oh, and that’s Homework Hydra. | 那是家庭作业九头蛇 | 
| [00:28] | But before we tell you that story, | 在我们告诉你们那个故事之前 | 
| [00:29] | we have to tell you this story. | 我们得先告诉你们这个故事 | 
| [00:31] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [00:32] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [00:34] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [00:37] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [00:40] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose* | *然后不小心可能故意* | 
| [00:42] | *Turned him into Captain Underpants* | *把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [00:45] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [00:48] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* | 
| [00:49] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [00:52] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [00:54] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [00:58] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [01:04] | 第一章 做家庭作业很悲伤 | |
| [01:06] | Most of the kids were reading | 大多数孩子都在看 | 
| [01:07] | the latest Captain Underpants comic book | 最新一期《内裤队长》漫画 | 
| [01:09] | instead of listening to Ms. Ribble’s senseless yammering, | 而没有听里贝尔老师的天书 | 
| [01:12] | but not George and Harold. | 但是乔治和哈罗德没有 | 
| [01:14] | Only one minute left, | 只剩一分钟了 | 
| [01:15] | and Ms. Ribble still hasn’t given us any homework. | 里贝尔老师还没有给我们布置作业 | 
| [01:18] | That means we’re gonna have all night to work on our new comic! | 那说明我们可以花一整晚画我们的新漫画了 | 
| [01:20] | And watch monster movies! | 还能看怪兽电影 | 
| [01:22] | While reinventing pizza as a dessert! | 然后重新发明披萨当甜点 | 
| [01:24] | Instead of sauce, we’ll use ice cream, | 不淋酱汁淋冰淇淋 | 
| [01:26] | and instead of crust, we’ll use– | 把脆皮换成 | 
| [01:27] | More ice cream! | 更多的冰淇淋 | 
| [01:28] | Sorry, guys. That ship has sailed. | 抱歉 伙计们 已经抢先一步 | 
| [01:34] | Calling it “Piteza cream.” | 起名叫”披淇淋” | 
| [01:36] | Still working on the name. | 还在想名字 | 
| [01:42] | Ugh, why are you breathing like a dog? | 为什么你跟狗一样喘气 | 
| [01:45] | My breathing is appropriate to the situation. | 我的喘气很合时宜 | 
| [01:47] | Time is running out, and we’ve yet to be assigned homework! | 时间快没了 我们还没有布置家庭作业 | 
| [01:51] | Three… | 三 | 
| [01:53] | Two… | 二 | 
| [01:56] | – One… – Ms. Ribble! | -一 -里贝尔老师 | 
| [01:58] | Homework. You forgot to assign homework. | 家庭作业 你忘记布置家庭作业了 | 
| [02:03] | – What? – Thank you, Melvin! | -怎么了 -谢谢你 梅尔文 | 
| [02:05] | This is why everyone likes you. | 所以大家都这么喜欢你 | 
| [02:07] | Okay, class, I want a 10,000-word report on fun… | 好了 我要大家交一篇一万字关于好玩的论文 | 
| [02:11] | and why it’s wrong. | 并阐述为什么那是错的 | 
| [02:13] | Due tomor– | 交作业日期… | 
| [02:14] | What is that? What–what is that? | 那是什么 那是什么 | 
| [02:17] | Like cats, all educators | 所有的教育家 像猫咪一样 | 
| [02:19] | are unable to resist the lure of a red dot. | 无法抗拒对红点的追逐 | 
| [02:22] | What is– | 那是… | 
| [02:29] | It’s due tomorrow! | 明天交 | 
| [02:32] | 第二章 怎么作弊 | |
| [02:34] | Ten thousand words? | 一万字 | 
| [02:36] | I’m having a brain fart. | 我脑子都要放屁了 | 
| [02:39] | It’s okay, buddy. Why don’t we just use Iffypedia? | 没关系 伙计 我们用伊基 | 
| [02:41] | 伊基 自由 但是非常存疑的网络百科 | |
| [02:41] | Iffypedia? The Website anybody can add to? | 伊基 所有人都可以编辑的那个网站吗 | 
| [02:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:44] | It says that dinosaurs drove cars. | 这上面说恐龙会开车呢 | 
| [02:47] | Yeah, but Ms. Ribble’s never gonna read them. | 没错 但是里贝尔老师从来不会读 | 
| [02:49] | You’re right. You’re a genius. | 你说得对 你真是天才 | 
| [02:51] | I know. It’s on my Iffypedia page. | 没错 我的伊基页面上就写了 | 
| [02:54] | But even with the “Help” Of Iffypedia, | 但就算有伊基的”帮助” | 
| [02:56] | George and Harold were still a few thousand words short. | 乔治和哈罗德还差几千字 | 
| [02:59] | In order to finish, George signed his paper | 为了完成作业 乔治给论文署名 | 
| [03:01] | with a really long made-up middle name. | 一个非常长的中间名 | 
| [03:04] | Ulysses Cornelius Punkmueller Agamemnon… | 尤利西斯·科尼利厄斯·彭克穆勒·阿伽门农… | 
| [03:07] | Harold, on the other hand, well… | 而哈罗德则 | 
| [03:11] | 第三章 H是指很可怕 | |
| [03:17] | – Oh, no, George. She’s reading them. – That’s just for show. | -不 乔治 她在读 -只是做秀 | 
| [03:20] | Teachers only give us homework to make us miserable. | 老师布置作业只是为了让我们痛苦 | 
| [03:22] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [03:25] | Wow. I’ve never seen an H before. | 我从来没见过H | 
| [03:27] | It’s a new grade I invented. | 这是我发明的新等级 | 
| [03:29] | It stands for “Horrendous,” Because what you wrote is awful! | 意思是”可怕” 因为你们写的很可怕 | 
| [03:32] | But “Awful” Starts with an A, so… | 但是”恐怖”只能用A 所以 | 
| [03:35] | George, your paper is 2,011 middle names! | 乔治 你的论文有2011个中间名 | 
| [03:39] | That wasn’t easy. | 很难凑的 | 
| [03:40] | And, Harold, your paper is just full of confetti! | 哈罗德 你的论文里全是纸屑 | 
| [03:43] | The dog ate it. | 狗吃了 | 
| [03:44] | You don’t have a dog. | 你没有狗 | 
| [03:45] | I didn’t say it was my dog. | 我没说是我的狗 | 
| [03:46] | Are you talking back to me? | 你是在回嘴吗 | 
| [03:48] | Would you two like to see Principal Krupp? | 你们想去见克拉普校长吗 | 
| [03:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:05] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [04:08] | Oh! No. | 不 | 
| [04:10] | Oh, there it is. | 在这里 | 
| [04:12] | “Contempt of classroom. Unauthorized smiling. | “破坏课堂秩序 未经授权的微笑 | 
| [04:15] | Having hopes and dreams.” | 有希望和梦想” | 
| [04:19] | You’ve really outdone yourselves! | 你们超越了你们自己 | 
| [04:21] | – Thank you! – Couldn’t have done it without you. | -谢谢 -多亏了你的栽培 | 
| [04:22] | It’s not a compliment, you nitwits! | 这不是夸奖 你们两个傻蛋 | 
| [04:25] | Huh? What? Huh? Oh. | 什么 | 
| [04:29] | As I mentioned before, all educators are unable to resist | 我之前提到 所有的教育者都无法抗拒 | 
| [04:32] | the lure of a red laser dot. | 红色激光点的诱惑 | 
| [04:38] | Hey! Give me that! | 字幕 | 
| [04:39] | And I’m tripling your homework. | 我要把你们的家庭作业翻三倍 | 
| [04:42] | Thirty thousand words on… | 三万字… | 
| [04:47] | – …doorknobs! – Doorknobs? | -关于门把 -门把 | 
| [04:49] | – Did you call me? – No! | -你找我吗 -不 | 
| [04:54] | – Your headlights are on. – Not now! | -你的车前灯辆车 -现在不是时候 | 
| [04:57] | Homework is the worst. | 家庭作业最糟糕了 | 
| [04:59] | Wedgies are the worst. | 楔形脚跟是最糟糕的 | 
| [05:00] | Note to self: use Time Toad 2000 to go back in time | 提醒自己 用时间蟾蜍2000回到过去 | 
| [05:03] | and stop wedgies from being invented. | 阻止楔形脚跟的发明 | 
| [05:05] | That’s it! | 就是那个 | 
| [05:06] | Harold! Stop walking. | 哈罗德 别走了 | 
| [05:08] | We’re gonna borrow Melvin’s Time Toad 2000, | 我们要借梅尔文的时间蟾蜍2000 | 
| [05:10] | which was conveniently just established, | 刚造出来很方便 | 
| [05:12] | go back to when homework was invented, | 回到发明家庭作业的时候 | 
| [05:14] | and stop it before it starts. | 从源头上阻止 | 
| [05:15] | It’s that easy. | 就那么简单 | 
| [05:18] | Gooch? What have you done with Harold? | 古奇 你对哈罗德做了什么 | 
| [05:20] | I was walking with my homework, | 我拿着我的作业在走 | 
| [05:21] | and you started walking next to me, | 然后你开始跟我一起走 | 
| [05:23] | and I should have said something then, but I didn’t, | 我当时就应该说的 但我没有说 | 
| [05:25] | and now it’s too late, and I don’t know where Harold is. | 现在太迟了 我不知道哈罗德在哪里 | 
| [05:27] | Over here! Help! Whoa! Whoa! | 这边 救命 | 
| [05:30] | Harold, we got a plan! | 哈罗德 我们有计划了 | 
| [05:31] | 第三章 梅尔文不可能 | |
| [05:38] | You sure this will make Melvin leave? | 你确定这办法能让梅尔文离开吗 | 
| [05:40] | Hundred percent. Can’t miss. | 百分百 不可能出错 | 
| [05:45] | Note to self: no more glass ray guns. | 提醒自己 不要再用玻璃镭射枪 | 
| [05:48] | Sneedley residence. Melvin speaking. | 斯尼德利家 我是梅尔文 | 
| [05:50] | Why, yes, my refrigerator is running. | 为什么 没错 我的冰箱有用[在跑] | 
| [05:53] | I better go catch it? | 我最好去抓住 | 
| [05:56] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [06:01] | Even though I knew it would work, | 就算我知道能成功 | 
| [06:02] | I can’t believe that worked. | 我还是不敢相信竟然成功了 | 
| [06:03] | We’re good that way. | 我们就是那么厉害 | 
| [06:12] | Who’d have thought Melvin’s room would be so cool? | 谁能想到梅尔文的房间竟然这么酷 | 
| [06:14] | Way cool. | 太酷了 | 
| [06:16] | Kid, kid, kid, kid, you got pranked. | 孩子 孩子 你被恶作剧了 | 
| [06:18] | “Is your refrigerator running?” Come on. | “你的冰箱在运作[跑]吗” 拜托 | 
| [06:20] | Oldest one in the book. | 书上最老套的玩笑的 | 
| [06:21] | Perhaps in your book, but my refrigerator actually– | 在你书上可能是玩笑 但我的冰箱真的 | 
| [06:27] | “Melvin’s secret Time Toad room.” | “梅尔文的秘密时间蟾蜍室” | 
| [06:29] | Not a secret if you have a sign. | 有铭牌的话就不是秘密 | 
| [06:31] | “This room smells like pee.” | “这房间闻上去一股尿味” | 
| [06:34] | – Much better. – And it’s true. | -好多了 -而且是真的 | 
| [06:39] | Behold Melvin’s Time Toad 2000, | 这是梅尔文时间蟾蜍2000 | 
| [06:41] | an amazingly sophisticated piece of time-travel technology | 一架精巧的时间旅行机器 | 
| [06:44] | powered by peanut butter. | 由花生酱供能 | 
| [06:50] | It says here on Iffypedia, | 伊基上说 | 
| [06:51] | homework was invented in ancient Egypt | 家庭作业是在古埃及 | 
| [06:53] | by Pharaoh Tutankhamun in a one-room pyramid. | 由图坦卡蒙法老在一个房间的金字塔里发明的 | 
| [06:56] | – It also says rocks are fruit. – True. | -还说石头和水果也是他发明的 -没错 | 
| [07:15] | A school? | 学校 | 
| [07:16] | Huh. Guess Iffypedia is right. | 看来伊基没说错 | 
| [07:20] | Is it weird that all these kids look like our classmates? | 这些学生看上去都像我们的同学 是不是很奇怪 | 
| [07:23] | – Not on our show’s budget. – Okay, listen up, kids. | -我们动画预算就这么多 -听着 孩子们 | 
| [07:25] | That means you, Amenhotep. You too, Neferuptah. | 说你呢 阿蒙霍特普 你也是 奈弗普塔 | 
| [07:28] | Now, as you wrap the mummy, | 在包木乃伊的时候 | 
| [07:29] | make sure to be snug around the head. | 一定要包好头部 | 
| [07:31] | – How is it, Ptolemy? – Actually, I’m– | -怎么样 托勒密 -其实 我… | 
| [07:34] | Uh-huh. And when you’re done, boom! | 这样就好了 | 
| [07:37] | Eternal afterlife. | 永恒的来生 | 
| [07:38] | All right, class, that’s all she carved. | 同学们 今天就上到这里 | 
| [07:40] | Tomorrow we read up on embalming. | 明天我们来阅读防腐处理 | 
| [07:42] | Now go have fun with your free time | 回去享受你们的自由时间吧 | 
| [07:44] | that’s all yours to enjoy and grow in. | 你们可以好好玩 好好成长 | 
| [07:46] | E-excuse me, Pharaoh. | 不好意思 法老 | 
| [07:47] | Perhaps we could take our papyrus home | 也许我们能带纸草本回家 | 
| [07:48] | and continue our study there, | 继续我们的学习 | 
| [07:50] | so to be better prepared | 这样拉下次来看我们时 | 
| [07:51] | when Ra favors us with another school day. | 能做好准备 | 
| [07:53] | You mean schoolwork at home, Melvinites? | 你是说回家做学校作业 梅尔文涅特斯 | 
| [07:56] | This is it. | 就是这样 | 
| [07:57] | This is the exact moment when homework was invented! | 家庭作业就是现在发明的 | 
| [07:59] | Figures it was Ancient Melvin’s idea. | 就知道是古梅尔文的主意 | 
| [08:01] | I was thinking the name “Homework.” | 我想把这取名为”家庭作业” | 
| [08:07] | Yes. Homework. | 没错 家庭作业 | 
| [08:10] | Homework! Ha! | 家庭作业 | 
| [08:12] | From now on, by the grace of Arensnuphis-is-is-is, | 从现在开始 以伟大的阿瑞斯努菲斯之名 | 
| [08:16] | we will continue your school day into the night | 我们将学校生活通过好几小时 | 
| [08:19] | with multiple hours of painful homework! | 痛苦的家庭作业延续到晚上 | 
| [08:23] | Homework is born! | 家庭作业诞生了 | 
| [08:26] | Born! Born. Born… | 诞生了 诞生了 诞生了… | 
| [08:33] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:33] | Now what do we do? It’s already happened. | 现在怎么办 事已至此 | 
| [08:36] | Brainstorm! | 头脑风暴 | 
| [08:38] | – Wait! – The Time Toad! | -等等 -时间蟾蜍 | 
| [08:40] | We go back a couple of minutes, we can stop it. | 我们回到几分钟之前 就能阻止这一切 | 
| [08:43] | Which is exactly what they did. | 他们就是这么干的 | 
| [08:52] | Now, as you wrap the mummy– | 现在 当你包裹木乃伊时… | 
| [08:54] | Excuse me, Pharaoh. | 不好意思 法老 | 
| [08:55] | I’m pretty sure that Melvinites wants to be the mummy today. | 我很肯定梅尔文涅特斯今天想当木乃伊 | 
| [08:58] | What? I’m not so sure– | 什么 我不确定… | 
| [08:59] | You get extra credit. | 你可以得到额外的加分 | 
| [09:01] | Okay, but an idea– | 好 但我有个想法… | 
| [09:03] | what if we took our papyrus home? | 我们把草纸带回家怎么样 | 
| [09:06] | And when you’re done, boom! | 包好之后 放进去 | 
| [09:08] | Eternal afterlife. | 就能获得永恒的来世 | 
| [09:09] | All right, class, that’s all she carved. | 同学们 今天的内容讲完了 | 
| [09:11] | Now go have fun with your free time | 现在去享受课后时光吧 | 
| [09:13] | that’s all yours to enjoy and grow in. | 你们尽情在其中享受和成长吧 | 
| [09:16] | We did it! I think we just got rid of homework. | 我们做到了 我们摆脱了家庭作业 | 
| [09:18] | 第五章 家庭作业真的消失了吗 | |
| [09:22] | Huh. Everything looks exactly the same. | 一切看起来都还是一样 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. You can’t trust a pharaoh. | 对 你不能相信一个法老 | 
| [09:30] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [09:32] | Great day, huh? But what day isn’t? | 真是很棒的一天 哪天不是呢 | 
| [09:34] | Am I right? Am I right? | 我说得对吗 对吗 | 
| [09:36] | Hey, guys, you in for my swim party after school? | 伙计们 放学后来参加我的泳池派对吗 | 
| [09:39] | Yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [09:40] | Is it me, or is everyone a lot happier? | 是我 还是所有人都变得更开心了吗 | 
| [09:42] | Crazy happy. | 开心极了 | 
| [09:43] | It’s so weird. | 这太奇怪了 | 
| [09:45] | And things get weirder in three, two… | 事情会变得更奇怪 三 二… | 
| [09:52] | Laser chest hair! Ooh! | 激光去胸毛 | 
| [09:54] | Let’s roll. Sooner we get to class, sooner we get out of class. | 快开始吧 越早上课 就能越早放学 | 
| [09:58] | What the– Was that Melvin? | 怎么… 那是梅尔文吗 | 
| [10:00] | It looks like him. | 看起来是他 | 
| [10:01] | But that guy was… cool. How did that happen? | 但那家伙…好酷 怎么会这样 | 
| [10:05] | Maybe it worked after all, George. | 也许我们的计划成功了 乔治 | 
| [10:07] | Maybe we got rid of homework. | 也许我们真的摆脱了家庭作业 | 
| [10:08] | Only one way to find out. | 待会儿就知道了 | 
| [10:14] | Three… | 三… | 
| [10:18] | Two… | 二… | 
| [10:20] | – Here it comes. – One. | -来了 -一 | 
| [10:26] | Uh, class dismissed. | 下课 | 
| [10:28] | So no homework? | 没有家庭作业吗 | 
| [10:30] | – No what? – Home– | -没有什么 -家庭… | 
| [10:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [10:33] | Unreal. Homework’s gone! | 太不真实了 没有家庭作业了 | 
| [10:35] | What do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 | 
| [10:36] | Same as always. Whatever we want! | 老样子 随心所欲 | 
| [10:41] | Let’s carve some grains! | 我们来刻画一些沙纹吧 | 
| [10:45] | Free time with friends! The fun never ends. | 和朋友一起的自由时间 欢乐无限 | 
| [10:47] | You’ve got friends, and you’ve got free time, | 你有朋友 又有自由时间 | 
| [10:49] | and that means with your friends | 这意味着和你的朋友一起 | 
| [10:50] | that free and friendly with your friends | 自由 友好的朋友 | 
| [10:52] | and free time friendly, | 还有友好的自由时间 | 
| [10:53] | free time, friends, yeah, friends. | 自由时间 朋友 朋友 | 
| [10:55] | That’s right! It’s all friendly, free, and sand-tastic! | 没错 一切都很友好 自由 沙棒 | 
| [11:01] | – That was epic! – Which part? | -这棒极了 -你说哪个部分 | 
| [11:03] | That Piqua has sand dunes or that Melvin rocks? | 皮奎有沙丘 还是梅尔文解放天性了 | 
| [11:06] | Both! Buddy, we got rid of homework! | 都很棒 兄弟 我们摆脱家庭作业了 | 
| [11:08] | We should celebrate! | 应该庆祝一下 | 
| [11:09] | Yeah, with a comic that tells the world of our heroism. | 对 用漫画来讲述我们的英雄事迹 | 
| [11:12] | 《内裤队长》乔治和哈罗德 英勇击败家庭作业恐怖分子之首 | |
| [11:12] | – Captain Underpants! – And George and Harold! | -内裤队长 -乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [11:15] | And the Heroic Hammering of the Homework-Headed Horror! | 英勇击败家庭作业恐怖分子之首 | 
| [11:19] | Once, there was these cool and super-buff guys, | 从前有两个酷酷的美男 | 
| [11:21] | George and Harold, who did not like homework at all. | 乔治和哈罗德 他们特别不喜欢家庭作业 | 
| [11:23] | “We hate homework!” And, “Me too!” | “我们讨厌家庭作业” “我也是” | 
| [11:25] | So did the other kids, | 别的孩子也如此 | 
| [11:26] | especially the one who had a skeleton hand. | 特别是那些只剩手骨的孩子 | 
| [11:27] | She was like, “I can’t play volleyball!” And she couldn’t. | 她说”我不能打排球” 她的确不能 | 
| [11:30] | So the very buff guys went back in time | 所以这两个美男回到过去 | 
| [11:32] | to stop homework from being made up in the first place. | 将家庭作业扼杀在摇篮里 | 
| [11:34] | Shoo! Zoom! Back in time! Pow! | 咻 回到过去 | 
| [11:36] | They landed in ancient Egypt, right in front of a pyramid, | 他们在古埃及的一个金字塔前着陆 | 
| [11:39] | home of the god of homework, for real! | 那就是家庭作业之神真正的来源地 | 
| [11:41] | “I made up homework! You must bow down!” | “我创造了家庭作业 你们要臣服于我” | 
| [11:43] | “No! We’re here to make you undo homework!” | “不 我们是来让你消除家庭作业的” | 
| [11:46] | And he says, “Nuh-uh! It’s my thing.” | 而他说 “不 那是我的东西” | 
| [11:48] | And he turns into a hydra monster with a bunch of heads! | 他变成了一个九头怪 | 
| [11:50] | He starts to eat them. | 并开始吃他们 | 
| [11:51] | “Ah! A head is eating me!” | “我在被一个头吞食” | 
| [11:53] | Luckily, Captain Underpants was also in ancient Egypt on vacation | 幸运的是 内裤队长也在古埃及度假 | 
| [11:56] | and got lost looking for the bathroom. | 并在找厕所的途中迷路了 | 
| [11:58] | “Hey, where’s the bathroom?” | “厕所在哪里” | 
| [11:59] | Then buff George and buff Harold are like, | 然后美男乔治和哈罗德大喊 | 
| [12:01] | “Help and stuff! Help and stuff!” | “救命 救命” | 
| [12:02] | Captain flew into the sky and punched the Hydra. | 内裤队长飞向空中 猛击九头怪 | 
| [12:05] | He dropped George and Harold, who were happy. | 他放开了乔治和哈罗德 他们很开心 | 
| [12:06] | Captain Underpants. “I still need a bathroom!” | 内裤队长说”我要上厕所” | 
| [12:08] | They both jumped at the buff guys, | 九头怪和内裤队长都冲向了两个美男 | 
| [12:10] | but Captain Underpants grabbed them just in time! | 但内裤队长及时抓住了他们 | 
| [12:13] | Everything smashed together, and the hydra got knocked out. | 所有东西一起相撞 九头怪被砸晕了 | 
| [12:16] | Blam! | 嘭 | 
| [12:18] | Whoa. So out of breath. | 喘不上气了 | 
| [12:20] | When he woke up, he had amnesia and couldn’t remember anything, | 当他醒来的时候 他得了失忆症 什么都记不起来了 | 
| [12:22] | like, that he thought of the idea of homework, | 就像是他能想起作业这个想法 | 
| [12:25] | so he couldn’t make it up at all! | 但他根本拼凑不起来 | 
| [12:27] | “Yay! We are the winners,” Said George and Harold, | “我们赢啦” 乔治和哈罗德说 | 
| [12:29] | and the girl with the skeleton hand was all better, | 那个有着骨状手的女孩好了 | 
| [12:30] | and she made the volleyball team! | 她加入了排球队 | 
| [12:32] | – Captain Underpants. – “I still need a bathroom!” | -内裤队长 -“我还需要个洗手间” | 
| [12:35] | The end. | 大结局 | 
| [12:37] | Hey, guys, new Captain Underpants comic here. | 同学们 新的内裤队长漫画 | 
| [12:39] | Form a line. No pushing. | 排队 不要推 | 
| [12:41] | Gooch, here, take the comic. It’s free. | 古奇 来 给你漫画 免费的 | 
| [12:43] | I… don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [12:46] | so I’m gonna go somewhere else. | 所以我要去别的地方了 | 
| [12:47] | Gooch? | 古奇 | 
| [12:48] | I don’t get it. It’s like they don’t want the comic. | 我不明白 就像他们不想要漫画一样 | 
| [12:50] | G.I. Bro! Hairpiece! | 兄弟 让一让 | 
| [12:53] | Hey, Mel-evator! Do you want to read our comic? | 梅尔提升器 你想看我们的漫画吗 | 
| [12:56] | Comic? What’s a comic? | 漫画 漫画是什么 | 
| [12:58] | Wha– What? | 什 什么 | 
| [13:04] | No homework and no comics? Is there anything more weird? | 没有作业没有漫画 还有更奇怪的事吗 | 
| [13:07] | Yes, there is. A red-lipped batfish. | 有 红唇蝙蝠鱼 | 
| [13:10] | How did getting rid of homework get rid of comics? | 怎么会没了作业就没了漫画 | 
| [13:13] | Vell, once you remove the stress of homework, | 一旦你没有了作业压力 | 
| [13:16] | the brain no longer craves the release of comic joy-amines, | 大脑就不再渴望释放 | 
| [13:18] | which are produced specifically by comic books. | 由漫画书特定产生的漫画快乐胺 | 
| [13:21] | So we got rid of comic books? | 那我们就没漫画书了 | 
| [13:23] | Yeah, and if we want to bring back comics, we got to… | 是的 如果我们想带回漫画 我们就得… | 
| [13:26] | – What? – We got to… | -什么 -我们就得… | 
| [13:28] | – Say it. – We got to bring back homework. | -说 -我们就得把作业带回来 | 
| [13:31] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [13:36] | George and Harold weren’t alone in misery. | 痛苦的不仅仅是乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [13:39] | Coulda been a… …surgeon! | 可以是外科医生 | 
| [13:40] | Just needed two more years of high school, | 只需要高中再读两年 | 
| [13:43] | four years of undergrad, | 四年本科 | 
| [13:44] | four years of medical school, | 四年医学院 | 
| [13:47] | and three to ten years of residency. | 当三至十年的住院医生 | 
| [13:50] | It turns out that the happier the kids were, | 孩子们越开心 | 
| [13:53] | the more depressed the teachers were, even Mr. Krupp. | 老师就越抑郁 甚至克拉普老师也是如此 | 
| [14:01] | That’s me. | 那就是我 | 
| [14:08] | Homework… | 作业… | 
| [14:10] | Home… work. | 作…业 | 
| [14:12] | Homework! | 作业 | 
| [14:15] | Homework! | 作业 | 
| [14:17] | Miserable, painful, torturous homework! | 痛苦的 令人难受 饱受折磨的作业 | 
| [14:20] | Homework! | 作业 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, yes! | 对 | 
| [14:26] | Soon, all the teachers were drooling at the idea of homework | 很快 所有的老师都沉迷于作业这个想法 | 
| [14:29] | and how it could make students miserable. | 还有怎么能让学生痛苦 | 
| [14:31] | We could make them read at home! | 我们可以让他们在家读书 | 
| [14:32] | And do squat thrusts at home! | 在家做俯卧撑腿屈伸 | 
| [14:34] | We’ll spoil all their free time! | 夺走他们所有的自由时间 | 
| [14:38] | Homework! Homework! | 作业 作业 | 
| [14:40] | Homework! Homework! | 作业 作业 | 
| [14:42] | Homework! Homework! Homework! Homework! | 作业 作业 作业 作业 | 
| [14:53] | What do you get when five teachers fall | 当五个老师 | 
| [14:54] | into a vat of rubber cement… with a copier? | 还有一台复印机掉进一个橡胶水泥缸会怎样 | 
| [14:58] | I don’t know, but it looks bad. | 我不知道 但看起来不妙 | 
| [15:11] | Meanwhile, George and Harold faced the toughest decision ever. | 同时 乔治和哈罗德正面临有生以来最艰难的决定 | 
| [15:15] | What do we do? We don’t want homework. | 我们怎么办 我们不想要作业 | 
| [15:17] | But we want comics. | 但我们想要漫画 | 
| [15:18] | I wish some crazy thing would happen | 我希望有疯狂的事发生 | 
| [15:20] | that would take the terrible burden | 能把做这个决定的 | 
| [15:21] | of this decision off our shoulders. | 重任拿走 | 
| [15:24] | Luckily, we’re good at that. | 幸运的是 我们很擅长这个 | 
| [15:27] | What was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [15:41] | Read nine books tonight! | 今晚读九本书 | 
| [15:44] | Do 500 word problems by tomorrow! | 明天前做500道文字题 | 
| [15:48] | Whoa, is that a butt? | 那是个屁股吗 | 
| [15:51] | That’s Homework Hydra from our comic book! | 我们漫画里的家庭作业九头蛇 | 
| [15:56] | Maybe we should stop putting monsters in our comic books. | 也许我们应该不要再往我们的漫画书里加入怪物角色了 | 
| [16:00] | – Eh, that’s never gonna happen. – Nope. | -不可能的 -不要 | 
| [16:08] | Please, no, no! I’m prone to paper cuts! | 拜托 不要 我很容易被纸划伤的 | 
| [16:14] | Are we being graded on this? | 我们要被打分吗 | 
| [16:16] | Yes. You got a T for “Atrocious”! | 是的 你得T 代表残暴 | 
| [16:19] | But that starts with an A! | 但那首字母是A | 
| [16:24] | Aah! My har! | 我的头毛 | 
| [16:29] | We’ll get help. Captain Underpants. | 我们会得到帮助的 内裤队长 | 
| [16:30] | You stay here and try to survive. | 你待在这 努力活下来 | 
| [16:32] | Wha– | 什… | 
| [16:36] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能聊聊吗 | 
| [16:38] | Mr. Krupp! Mr. Krupp! | 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 | 
| [16:41] | Oh, come on. Everything changed in the school except that? | 拜托 学校的所有事都变了 就那没变 | 
| [16:50] | Why isn’t he turning into Captain Underpants? | 他为什么没变成内裤队长 | 
| [16:52] | Why aren’t you turning into Captain Underpants? | 你怎么没变成内裤队长 | 
| [16:54] | – Sigh. – Wait. | -叹气 -等等 | 
| [16:55] | There are no comic books in this world, | 世界上没漫画书 | 
| [16:57] | which means we never created Captain Underpants. | 也就是说我们没创造出内裤队长 | 
| [16:59] | You’re right! Which means | 你说得对 也就是说 | 
| [17:00] | we never turned him into Captain Underpants. | 我们再也不能把他变成内裤队长了 | 
| [17:03] | Which means we got to remake Captain Underpants fast. | 也就是说我们得快点再造出个内裤队长 | 
| [17:06] | But how? | 但怎么做呢 | 
| [17:07] | By rushing through Captain Underpants’ origin. That’s how! | 通过快速完成内裤队长的起源 就是这样 | 
| [17:11] | 第七章 超快速内裤队长起源简介 | |
| [17:13] | – Hypno-Ring! Give me that! – Super Power Juice! Give me that! | -给我催眠戒指 -给我超能力果汁 | 
| [17:15] | – Look at this! – Drink this! | -看这个 -喝这个 | 
| [17:18] | Just like that, Mr. Krupp was once again Captain Underpants. | 就这样 克拉普老师又变成了内裤队长 | 
| [17:23] | – Wow, that was good. – So good. | -这真不错 -太棒了 | 
| [17:24] | Captain Underpants, | 内裤队长 | 
| [17:26] | there’s a multiheaded monster burying kids in homework! | 有一个多头怪兽想用家庭作业淹没孩子 | 
| [17:28] | Ooh! That sounds bad. Did you call the police? | 听上去很糟糕 你们报警了吗 | 
| [17:31] | No, we called you! | 不 我们来找你了 | 
| [17:32] | Oh, right! Even better! | 没错 这样更好 | 
| [17:38] | Warning: The following scenes are so violent and inappropriate | 警告 以下场景太过暴力和不适合儿童 | 
| [17:41] | that we’re presenting them in Workbook-O-Rama. | 我们将用练习册动画形式展现 | 
| [17:43] | You have until the end of the scene to complete your work. | 请在本片结束前完成作业 | 
| [17:44] | No eating, no cheating, no preheating. | 不准吃喝 不准作弊 不准预热烤箱 | 
| [17:46] | And… begin. | 现在 开始 | 
| [17:48] | In order to beat the Hydra, should Captain Underpants: | 为了打败九头蛇 内裤队长该怎么做 | 
| [17:51] | A, jockstrap jam; | A 疯狂塞内裤 | 
| [17:53] | B, propose marriage; | B 求婚 | 
| [17:56] | C, copy his face… | C 复制自己的脸 | 
| [18:00] | …or D, none of the above? | 还是D 以上选项都不是 | 
| [18:07] | – Captain Underpants, your waistband! – Yes, I have one! | -内裤队长 你的腰带 -是的 腰带 | 
| [18:10] | – Use it! – Excellent idea! Thanks for the tip! | -用那个 -好主意 谢谢提醒 | 
| [18:17] | Hi-ho, underwear! | 内裤棒棒哒 | 
| [18:20] | That didn’t work at all! | 一点都没用 | 
| [18:27] | Never fear, preshrunk cotton is… | 不要害怕 预缩棉是 | 
| [18:33] | No match for this butt. | 不适用于这个屁股 | 
| [18:36] | Wow, they’re really going to town on Captain Underpants. | 他们对内裤队长动真格了 | 
| [18:39] | Yeah, there’s no escape from that butt. | 是啊 可没法从那个屁股里逃出来 | 
| [18:41] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [18:42] | I got an idea! Come on! | 我有个主意 来吧 | 
| [18:47] | Almighty Hydra, we have built this immaculate teachers’ lounge | 伟大的九头蛇 我们建了这个完美的教师休息室 | 
| [18:50] | to satisfy your deman– | 来满足你们的 | 
| [18:54] | What else can we do? | 我们还能做什么 | 
| [18:55] | Guys, check it out. Camouflage! | 大伙儿 看这个 完美伪装 | 
| [18:58] | It’s like I’m invisible! Watch. | 我好像隐身了一样 看着 | 
| [19:00] | Hey, teach-loaf! Butt-stache! Boom! | 教师肉卷 屁股攻击 走你 | 
| [19:05] | Now I know why hot dogs hate buns. | 现在我知道为什么热狗不喜欢面包了 | 
| [19:12] | That’s it. | 就是这个 | 
| [19:13] | Teachers love laser dots as much as they love homework. | 老师们像喜欢家庭作业一样喜欢激光笔 | 
| [19:16] | All we need is a bunch of lasers, and they’ll pull themselves apart. | 我们只需要一堆激光笔 就能打败他们 | 
| [19:19] | I got a bunch of lasers. | 我有一大堆激光笔 | 
| [19:22] | 第八章 九头蛇你现在没招了吧 | |
| [19:24] | Yeah! | 赞 | 
| [19:27] | Let’s hit it! | 我们上吧 | 
| [20:00] | Yeah! I mean, whoa! | 太好了 我是说 不好了 | 
| [20:11] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [20:16] | Yes! | 好玩 | 
| [20:38] | It’s working! Everybody, point in the middle! | 起作用了 大伙儿 指向中间 | 
| [20:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [20:58] | Toner. | 彩色墨粉 | 
| [21:06] | Yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [21:07] | All right! | 成功了 | 
| [21:09] | That was awesome! | 简直太赞了 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah, I wish teachers turned into monsters every day. | 是啊 我希望老师们每天都变成怪兽 | 
| [21:13] | – They kind of do. – We better clean this up. | -他们确实是 -我们最好打扫一下 | 
| [21:15] | I’m on it. | 我来了 | 
| [21:19] | Sorry! | 不好意思 | 
| [21:20] | – Man, he really is cool. – And strong! | -老兄 他真的好酷 -还很强壮 | 
| [21:22] | Normally it takes three firemen to handle one of those. | 一般需要三个消防队员才能驾驭那个水管 | 
| [21:27] | And as we know, water turns Captain Underpants | 我们知道 水让内裤队长 | 
| [21:30] | back into Mr. Krupp. | 变回克拉普老师 | 
| [21:32] | What is– Aah! Oh! | 怎么回事 | 
| [21:34] | What the– | 怎么 | 
| [21:35] | Aah! No! | 不 | 
| [21:39] | Sorry! | 不好意思 | 
| [21:40] | 第九章 家庭作业是心痛之源 | |
| [21:42] | And this is called homework, | 这些是家庭作业 | 
| [21:44] | an idea I got from a comic book made by George and Harold. | 我是受乔治和哈罗德的漫画书的启发 | 
| [21:49] | I think you’re going to hate it as much as I love it. | 我想你们会讨厌它的 像我喜欢它一样 | 
| [21:55] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:56] | Everything was back to normal, except Melvin, | 一切都回归正常 除了梅尔文 | 
| [21:58] | but George and Harold knew that wouldn’t last. | 但乔治和哈罗德知道这不会长久 | 
| [22:00] | Hey, Melvi-rama, it’s been fun hanging with you. | 梅尔文老弟 和你一起玩很开心 | 
| [22:02] | Gonna miss cool you. | 我们会想念酷酷的你的 | 
| [22:03] | Why you bro-nuts acting all cray? | 你们这些傻缺说什么傻话呢 | 
| [22:13] | Because homework triggered the return | 因为家庭作业触发了 | 
| [22:16] | of mean, petty, awful Melvin. | 刻薄 小气又可恶的梅尔文回归 | 
| [22:20] | Perhaps you Neanderthals | 也许你们这些洞穴人 | 
| [22:21] | are unaware that you are not transparent. | 不知道自己不透明 | 
| [22:23] | Move! | 走开 | 
| [22:25] | So we’re officially the jerks who invented homework. | 所以我们正式成为了发明家庭作业的混蛋 | 
| [22:28] | It’s official. It’s on Iffypedia. | 正式的了 我们都上伊基了 | 
| [22:30] | Don’t worry. We can just change it. | 别担心 我们可以改变这一切 | 
| [22:32] | But more importantly, we’re the heroes that saved comics. | 更重要的是 我们是拯救漫画的英雄 |