Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Captain Phillips(菲利普船长)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Captain Phillips(菲利普船长)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:菲利普船长
英文名称:Captain Phillips
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] 航海日程表 船名: 马士基阿拉巴马号 起航: 09年04月01日 塞拉莱 (阿曼) 抵达: 09年04月12日 蒙巴萨 (肯尼亚)
[01:36] Okay. 好了
[01:46] You all right? 你还好吗
[01:49] Yeah. 还好
[01:56] You’d think these trips would get easier, 本以为旅途会越来越轻松
[01:59] but it’s just the opposite. 殊不知却恰恰相反
[02:01] Well, I feel the same way, Ange. 我也这么觉得 安吉
[02:06] I know this is what we do. This is our life. 我知道这是我们必须要面对的生活
[02:09] But it just seems like the world is moving so fast, 可世界的节奏太快了
[02:14] and right now things are changing so much. 现在什么都变了好多
[02:20] They sure are. 一点不错
[02:24] I’ll tell you something. It’s not gonna be easy for our kids. 我跟你说 咱孩子以后的日子可不好过
[02:28] They’re going into a different world 他们要迈入的社会
[02:29] than the one you and I came into. 跟咱俩当时的社会完全不同
[02:32] Yeah. 是啊
[02:33] You know, both our kids are doing great. 咱家的两个孩子都很不错
[02:37] But it worries me when Danny doesn’t take school seriously. 但是丹尼不好好上学 我有些担心
[02:41] Him missing class. That could come out… 他还翘课 这会使…
[02:44] It might hurt him when he’s out looking for a job, you know? 他在找工作的时候会碰壁的
[02:48] The competition out there. When I was starting out, 现在的竞争十分激烈 我刚出社会那会儿
[02:51] you could make captain 只要埋头苦干
[02:52] if you put your head down and did your work. 你就能当上船长
[02:55] But young guys coming up now… 但对现在的年轻人来说就不同了
[02:56] Companies want things faster and cheaper. 现在的公司都讲究效率与成本
[02:59] And 50 guys compete for every job. 每份工作都有五十个人竞争
[03:02] Everything’s different, and big wheels are turning. 世道不同了 世界一直在进步
[03:05] You gotta be strong to survive out there. 必须得有足够的能力才能在社会上立足
[03:11] I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思
[03:13] It’s gonna be okay, right? 不会有事的 对吗
[03:16] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[03:20] Gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[03:32] This is a special security announcement. 以下播送一则特别安全公告
[03:35] Please maintain control of your personal belongings at all times. 请时刻保管好私人物品
[03:38] Unattended baggage is subject to search, inspection and removal. 我们会搜查并没收无人看管的行李
[03:47] – I love you. – Love you too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[03:51] – Have a safe trip. – I’ll call you from there. -一路顺风 -我到了再打给你
[04:36] They’re here! 他们来了
[04:39] Hurry, Muse! 快起来 缪斯
[04:59] What the hell are you doing? Why aren’t you out on the water? 你们在干什么 为什么没出海
[05:03] You know what you’re supposed to do! 你们清楚自己该做什么
[05:07] You should be out there earning money! 你们应该出海赚钱
[05:11] But we caught a ship last week. 我们上周刚劫持了一艘船
[05:13] That was last week! 那是上周的事
[05:16] The boss wants money today! 老大今天就要钱
[05:18] Bring Garaad another ship soon 马上再劫一艘船给加拉德
[05:21] or you will answer for it! 否则你们就吃不了兜着走
[05:23] Everybody, get back to work now! 所有人 立刻去工作
[05:36] Stay out of my way today. 你今天别他妈碍我事
[05:41] Hufan! 胡帆
[05:43] I’m going to get us something big! 我要去劫艘大船
[05:47] Those who want to make money, come. 想赚钱的跟我来
[05:51] Muse, take me with you. 缪斯 带我去吧
[05:54] Does your sister know you’re here? 你姐姐知道你在这儿吗
[05:56] She’s selling khat up there. 她正在那儿卖阿拉伯茶
[05:59] This is her best stuff. 这是她最好的茶
[06:10] When we get a big ship, you will be well paid. 如果劫到大船 你们好处多多
[06:13] You want to work? 你想干活吗
[06:15] Do you know how to steer a boat? 你会开船吗
[06:17] Go, go. 上船
[06:19] I’m ready. 我要入伙
[06:21] – What do you have for me? – Money. -你能给我什么好处 -钱
[06:23] – When are you gonna give it to me? – As soon as we’re paid. -什么时候能给 -一拿到钱就给
[06:27] Spread out! 都散开
[06:30] Let my other man choose his crew. 让我另一个的手下来选他的船员
[06:35] Next time bring me something if you want to work. 想干活 下次就给我带点东西
[06:50] Come on, Bilal. 算你一个 比拉
[06:54] Hey, Skinny, I can steer your boat. 瘦子 我可以给你开船
[06:58] If you choose me, you won’t regret it. 选我你不会后悔的
[07:03] Okay, Elmi. 好吧 艾尔米
[07:08] I need somebody strong. 我需要个强壮的
[07:12] Somebody like this? 这样的可以吗
[07:25] I want him. 我要他
[07:27] Get out of my way! 别挡道
[07:33] Why did he pick him? 为什么会选他
[07:35] He’s from another village. 他又不是咱们村子的
[08:27] Move! 快点
[08:29] Faster, move faster! 快点 快点干活
[08:41] See if you can get more power. 看看能不能提升马力
[08:44] Okay. 好
[08:46] You! 你
[08:49] Get over here! 给我过来
[08:51] Come help us! 过来帮我们
[09:56] Okay, pull it in! 好了 拉进来
[09:59] Sign right there, sir. 在这儿签下字 先生
[10:01] You have a good day. 祝你今天过得愉快
[10:03] – Hello, Cap. Let me get that for you. – Morning. -你好 船长 我来帮你拿 -早
[10:57] Attention, all crew. All crew. 全体船员请注意 全体船员请注意
[11:00] 1500 departure three out. 下午三时起航
[11:10] – Hey, good to see you, Cap. – Shane. Good to see you. -你好 船长 -谢恩 你好
[11:13] – Good to see you. – Hey. Carry on. -很高兴见到你 -继续干活吧
[11:16] – Hey, Bos? – Yeah? -博斯 -什么事
[11:18] Get on that safety rail, huh? 到护栏那儿去
[11:20] – Kenny. – Yeah? -肯尼 -什么事
[11:21] I want you to go down to the deck office, 你去舱面办公室
[11:23] grab Jimmy, get on the Lodestar. 带上吉米 打开导航系统
[11:26] That ballast, move it five points. 把压载调五个点
[11:29] – Take care of that now. – You got it. -现在就去 -没问题
[11:32] How’s the family, Cap? 家里人还好吗 船长
[11:34] Oh, you know. 就那样
[11:36] Andrea’s a champ, one kid gone, 安德里亚很好 一个孩子念大学了
[11:39] another kid going. 另一个也快了
[11:40] How are the boxes? 箱子装得怎么样了
[11:41] Oh, you know. Just putting a few last containers on. 正在装最后一小批集装箱
[11:45] Twenty-four hundred tons of commercial cargo, 2400吨货物
[11:47] 200 tons of food aid, 200吨救济粮
[11:49] 166 tons of freshwater, 250 metric tons of fuel bunkered. 166吨淡水 250公吨燃料
[11:54] Walk me through the plan. 跟我简单过一下行程
[11:59] So here we are in Salalah. 我们现在在塞拉莱
[12:02] Travel down the coalition corridor to Djibouti. 沿着海上走廊下行至吉布提
[12:05] Then we exit the shipping lane south of Socotra. 然后我们驶离索科特拉岛南部的航道
[12:09] Socotra, okay. 索科特拉岛 好
[12:11] Then we’re on our own down the coast through the Somali Basin 然后我们独自沿着海岸向下穿过索马里海盆
[12:15] all the way down to Mombasa. 一路驶向蒙巴萨
[12:18] We need five minutes on that reefer bow. 我们还需要在冷藏舱作业五分钟
[12:23] We should be able to unload the containers around 0800. 应该能在八点左右卸货
[12:27] Well, let’s tighten up security. 我们得加强警备
[12:31] We are going around the Horn of Africa, right? 我们要绕过非洲之角 对吧
[12:34] We got pirate cages. They were all open. 船上有海盗关押室 门都是敞开的
[12:37] All the doors are unlocked. 所有的门都没锁
[12:38] I want everything closed, locked, even in port. 即使在港口 所有的东西要关好锁紧
[12:42] – Right. – Fine. Ready to leave. 1500. -好 -好的 准备出发 3点了
[12:46] Absolutely, Cap. You got it. 遵命 船长 没问题
[12:54] Stow the gangway. 收起跳板
[12:57] Last lines in. 收回剩下的缆绳
[13:00] Okay. Lower it. 好了 放下去
[13:02] Sixteen-B ready. Take it up. 16B准备好了 拉上来吧
[13:06] Tighten it up. 绕紧点
[13:07] Hey, slow down. 慢点
[13:13] Bow clear. 船头好了
[13:15] Stern lines are clear. 船尾也好了
[13:16] Bow thruster full starboard. 船首推进器右满舵
[13:19] Bow thruster on. 船首推进器已启动
[13:28] All lines clear. Ship is under way. 缆绳已全部收好 船已起航
[13:31] – Dead slow ahead. – Dead slow ahead. -微速前进 -微速前进
[14:30] Keep those hatches locked down. 把舱门盖锁好
[14:32] – Cap. – Morning. -船长 -早上好
[14:47] Check that rigging. 检查一下索具
[15:02] – Shane. – Yeah? -谢恩 -什么事
[15:04] – We need those time sheets. – Right. -把考勤表拿出来 -好
[15:06] She’s winking at me like this. But it turns out that’s what they do. 她朝我使眼色 但后来发现她们就那样
[15:09] I’ll show you this place. I’ll take you there. We gotta go. 我会带你们去的 我们一起去
[15:11] I’ll have two beers and a bucketful of sin, please. 请给我来两瓶啤酒和满满一桶罪恶
[15:15] Yeah. About done with that coffee? 你们的咖啡该喝完了吧
[15:20] – Yeah. – Yeah, we’re done. -是 -我们喝完了
[15:22] That’s 15, guys. 才十五分钟 伙计们
[15:25] Back to work. Come on, let’s go. 回去工作吧 走吧
[15:27] – Jesus. – See you down there, Mike. -不可理喻 -待会见 麦克
[15:45] Their main route is packed with ships, 他们的主要航线挤满了船
[15:50] but we can’t attack a herd. 但我们不能袭击船队
[15:59] This one is alone. 这艘船落单了
[16:25] 如果您正被海盗袭击或威胁 请速联系英国海上贸易组织 索马里海岸海盗警报
[17:00] Morning. 早上好
[17:02] Hey, Cap. 早啊 船长
[17:04] – Cap. – Morning, Cap. -船长 -早上好 船长
[17:06] Shane, I want to do some security drills, unannounced. 谢恩 来一场突击安全演习
[17:09] Starting now. 现在开始
[17:11] What? Fire, man overboard? 什么事故 着火 还是船员落海
[17:14] Everything. Ken, you’re the duty officer? 都要 肯 你是执勤员对吧
[17:16] – Yeah, Cap. – Right. -没错 船长 -好
[17:18] Boat with two armed men is approaching on your starboard beam. 一艘载有两名武装人员的船正从右后方靠近
[17:23] – No, no. Whistle first. – Let’s go. -不 先鸣笛 -走吧
[17:25] That way the pirates know we’re 这样海盗就会知道
[17:27] aware of them and are ready to defend the ship. 我们注意到了他们 也做好了护船的准备
[17:30] Hustle up. Let’s go. 快点 走吧
[17:33] Attention, all crew. 全体船员请注意
[17:35] All crew. All men to your stations on deck. 全体船员请到各自的岗位
[17:38] Repeat, all men to your deck stations now. 重复 所有人请到各自的岗位
[17:42] Let’s do this. 开始吧
[17:49] Come on… Get those keys off your hip. 别把钥匙挂在腰上
[17:51] Put them in your pocket. Come on, guys. 要放到兜里 快点 伙计们
[17:53] Pirates capture you and find those keys, 如果海盗劫持了你们 搜出了钥匙
[17:56] they’ll have access to every door on this ship. 他们就能打开船上的每一扇门
[18:05] Get those hoses on. 装好这些消防水带
[18:08] Bring it around, bring around, bring around. 绕开 绕开 绕开
[18:11] – Watch it, man. – Ready with number six. -当心 伙计 -6号位就绪
[18:14] All right. 好了
[18:16] You tied up? 拧好了吗
[18:18] All done here, Shane. 这边都搞定了 谢恩
[18:20] Hey, Cap, this is Shane. Do you read? 船长 我是谢恩 能收到吗
[18:22] Yeah, Shane, go ahead. 能收到 谢恩 请说
[18:24] Things are looking pretty good down here. 现在的进展还不错
[18:26] We’re getting close with the hoses. 消防水带快连好了
[18:28] All right. Let me know when you’re ready down there. 好的 准备好了就通知我
[18:31] Copy that. 收到
[18:52] Shane, come up to the bridge. 谢恩 来舰桥一趟
[18:54] Okay. 好的
[19:16] What’s up, Cap? Everything okay? 什么事 船长 一切还好吗
[19:18] I don’t like the look of that. 这不像是好兆头
[19:30] – Yeah, Cap. – Chief, I want all your guys on station. -船长 -轮机长 让你的人全部就位
[19:34] Still in the drill? 还在演习吗
[19:35] No, this is real-world. We got someone coming up on our starboard quarter. 这回是真的 有人正从右后方追上来
[19:39] Got it. 收到
[19:43] Port, 5 degrees. Let’s see if they follow us. 左转5度 看看他们会不会跟着转
[19:46] Port, 5. 左转5度
[20:05] Get the crew back to their muster stations. 让船员回到紧急集合点
[20:08] Right. 好
[20:10] Attention, all crew. Return to your muster stations. 全体船员请注意 请回到各自的紧急集合点
[20:13] Repeat, return to your muster stations. 重复 请回到各自的紧急集合点
[20:16] This is not a drill. This is a real-world situation. 这不是演习 这不是演习
[20:21] – Yeah, Cap. – I want to come up to 122. -船长 -我要把马力提到122
[20:24] Second mate and helmsman to the bridge please. 二副和舵手请到舰桥
[20:29] You’re good. Bring her on up. 好了 加马力吧
[20:42] Now get me U.S. Maritime Emergency. 帮我接通美国海事局应急专线
[20:52] Two skiffs. Can’t tell how many they’re carrying. 两艘小艇 看不清他们有多少人
[20:55] Copy that. 收到
[20:56] There’s no answer at the U.S. Maritime Emergency line. 美国海事局应急专线的电话打不通
[20:59] – Raise the UKMTO. – Right. -打给英国海上贸易组织 -好
[21:02] What’s up? 怎么了
[21:03] We got two skiffs approaching. Get on the radar. 有两艘小艇正在靠近 看好雷达
[21:10] Yeah, this is the Maersk Alabama. Here’s the captain. 你好 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号的船长
[21:15] UKMTO. 英海贸
[21:17] – Operations? – Receiving. -是英海贸吗 -请讲
[21:19] This is the Maersk Alabama. 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号
[21:21] Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east. 我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′
[21:26] Our course is 180. Our speed is 17 knots. 航向180度 速度为17海里
[21:29] We have two skiffs approaching at a distance of 1.5 miles 有两艘小艇正在靠近 相距1.5英里
[21:33] with a possible mothership following. 可能还有母船跟随
[21:36] – Potential piracy situation. – Copy, Alabama. -有可能是海盗 -收到 阿拉巴马号
[21:38] You should alert your crew, get your fire hoses ready 请警告全体船员 安装好消防水带
[21:41] and follow lockdown procedures. 并按规定封锁船只
[21:45] Yeah. Is that it? 好 就这样吗
[21:47] I’m relaying your transmission now, 我正在转交你们的报告
[21:49] but chances are it’s just fishermen. 但他们可能只是渔夫
[21:51] They’re not here to fish. 他们可不是来打鱼的
[22:13] She’s really big! Get ready! 这船真大啊 做好准备
[22:16] You worry about yourself, skinny rat! 你还是担心你自己吧 瘦皮猴
[22:29] Both skiffs carrying armed men. 两艘小艇上都有武装人员
[22:31] – Distance? – One and a quarter miles and closing. -距离 -1.25英里 距离还在缩短
[22:38] – Yeah, Cap. – I wanna bring it up to 125. -什么事 船长 -推力提升到125
[22:44] – You’re still good. – One twenty-five. -可以 -125
[23:00] Brothers, we’re going to make a lot of money! 弟兄们 咱们要发大财了
[23:04] Slow down! The waves are too big! 慢点开 海浪太大了
[23:09] They’re at one mile now, Cap. Only one mile. 还有一英里 船长 只有一英里了
[23:31] Coalition Warship 237, this is Maersk Alabama. 联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号
[23:33] Coalition Warship 237, Maersk Alabama. 联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号
[23:39] Go, Alabama. 请说 阿拉巴马号
[23:41] Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east. 我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′
[23:45] Our course is 180. Our speed is 18.5 knots. 航向180度 速度为18.5海里
[23:51] We are being approached by two pirate skiffs 有两艘海盗小艇正在向我们靠近
[23:55] with a possible mothership following. 可能还有母船跟随
[23:57] We require immediate assistance. 请立即支援
[24:00] We have a crew of 20. 我们共有20名船员
[24:02] We are preparing our weapons now 现在正在准备武器
[24:04] but request air support if possible. 但请尽可能提供空中支援
[24:08] Copy? 收到了吗
[24:13] Copy, Alabama. 收到 阿拉巴马号
[24:15] Be aware, a gunship is in the air. 注意 武装直升机已经起飞
[24:18] ETA your position, five minutes. 预计五分钟后到达
[24:21] Five minutes. Thank you, 237. 五分钟 谢谢 237
[24:32] Did you hear that? Did you hear that? 你听到了吗 你听到了吗
[24:37] We’ve got to get out of here! 我们得赶紧离开
[24:39] Turn back, turn back! 调头 调头
[24:43] What are you doing? 你们在干什么
[24:48] Where are you going? 你们在干什么
[24:52] Come on! Keep going! 加油 继续向前开
[24:56] Yeah, we got one down. 有一艘跑了
[24:59] But the other one’s still coming. Half a mile out. 但另一艘还在逼近 只剩半英里了
[25:03] We need to make a bigger wake. 要把浪弄得再大一点
[25:06] – Yeah. – Cancel the limits. One two nine. -请吩咐 -取消上限 129
[25:12] Yeah, you’re on the edge with Cylinder Number 5. 5号汽缸已经快到极限了
[25:15] Do it. 照做
[25:17] – Port, 5 degrees. – Port, 5 degrees. -左转5度 -左转5度
[25:30] Faster, faster! 加速 加速
[25:35] They’re at a quarter mile now. 只剩四分之一英里了
[25:37] – Starboard, 5 degrees. – Starboard, 5 degrees. -右转5度 -右转5度
[25:44] Hurry, hurry! Go! 快 快 快
[25:48] We’re pushing this engine too hard! 引擎的负荷太重了
[26:06] Faster, faster! 加速 再快点
[26:32] Come on, let’s go! 走啊 继续开啊
[26:38] This thing is busted. 引擎坏掉了
[26:40] – Then fix it! – I’m trying! -那就快点修 -我在修
[27:11] They’re not messing around. They lit us up from miles away. 他们不是在瞎晃 几英里外时就盯上我们了
[27:14] Must’ve been tracking us. 肯定一直在跟踪我们
[27:16] Why doesn’t the company give us armed guards? 为什么公司不给我们配备武装警卫
[27:18] Move it in. Let’s go. The captain’s here. 往里走 船长来了
[27:20] Blips on the radar that are clocking at 27 knots. 雷达上显示他们的速度是27海里
[27:23] We cannot outrun these guys. 我们甩不掉他们
[27:25] Settle down. 安静
[27:26] Obviously, we all just went through a dangerous situation. 显然 我们刚刚虎口脱险
[27:31] Two skiffs, both with armed intruders. 摆脱了两艘载着武装入侵者的小艇
[27:35] Now, we all know that’s a kind of thing 大家都清楚 这片海域里
[27:37] that it is a hazard in these waters, but you performed well. 就是会有这样的危险 但你们表现得很好
[27:41] The ship performed well. 船也表现得很好
[27:43] The authorities have been made aware of what’s going on, 相关机构已经了解到了具体情况
[27:45] so I think we have the situation pretty well in hand. 所以我认为情况已经在掌握之中了
[27:48] From now on, we just follow our normal duties. 从现在开始 我们只需做好各自的日常工作
[27:51] Mate, what do you got? 大副 你有什么吩咐
[27:53] Yeah. We’re all on double shifts 在驶离这片海域之前
[27:55] until we make it through these waters. 我们要一直实行两班轮班制
[27:57] All right. Chief, can you keep your engineers on roster for me? 好 轮机长 让你的手下们坚守岗位好吗
[28:00] We’ll keep a guy in the ECR around the clock. 引擎控制室24小时都会有人在
[28:03] All right. Enjoy your coffee. 好的 继续喝咖啡吧
[28:07] Cap. 船长
[28:10] They’re coming back. 他们会回来的
[28:11] Amen. Yeah, that’s right. They’re coming back. 是啊 说的没错 他们会回来的
[28:14] If they come back, we’ll follow procedure. 如果他们回来 我们就按规矩办事
[28:18] They worked today, they’ll work again. 今天的方法奏效了 下次也会奏效
[28:19] We got the speed, we got the height, 我们有速度 我们有高度
[28:21] we got hoses that can sink those skiffs. 我们可以用水炮击沉那几艘小艇
[28:23] We will follow the procedures 我们必须按规矩办事
[28:25] even if we have to shut down, lock down, 哪怕我们被迫关停 封锁这艘船
[28:27] go dead in the water and wait for help. 或者被迫停船等待救援
[28:30] Now, wait. I’m a u… Okay, I’m a union guy, okay? 等等 我是工会的人
[28:33] Twenty-five years, all right? 干了25年
[28:35] I’m telling you right now that 我跟你说
[28:36] they’re not paying me enough to fight pirates. 要是还得抵抗海盗 这点薪水根本不够
[28:39] You all signed up for a route around the Horn of Africa. 你们都知道这条路途经非洲之角
[28:42] What did you expect? 怎么可能风平浪静
[28:43] I didn’t sign up for the Navy over here, OK? 我不是来参军的
[28:46] – You signed up for the route. – For a cargo ship. -这条路是你自愿走的 -我是来运货的
[28:49] What did you expect? 这条路怎么可能风平浪静
[28:49] Not getting attacked without weapons. 起码不要手无寸铁地任人宰割
[28:52] Why don’t we get out of here? Put some room between us. 不如我们离开这里 离他们远点
[28:54] – Go where? – In eight hours -去哪儿 -不用8小时
[28:56] we could be a hundred miles from here. 我们就能开出100英里
[28:58] Hundred to a 150. 100至150英里
[29:00] There’re five pirate bands in this part of the world right now. 这片海域一共有五伙海盗
[29:03] You go out 300 miles, you run into one, 跑出300英里 就会遇到一个海盗团伙
[29:05] You go out 6, you run into another. 走上600英里就会遇上另一伙
[29:07] Our job is to move the cargo as fast as possible. 我们的工作是尽快将货物送到目的地
[29:09] That’s the job. 这才是我们要做的
[29:10] If now anybody doesn’t like it, if anybody wants to get off the ship, 如果有人有意见 想要下船
[29:13] if anybody doesn’t like this 不想走这条
[29:15] route between Salalah, Djibouti and Mombasa, 从塞拉莱到吉布提再到蒙巴萨的航线
[29:17] Come to my office and sign the paperwork per the union, 就来我的办公室 按工会规定把文件签好
[29:21] and you’ll be on the first flight home out of Mombasa. 你们就可以从蒙巴萨坐首班机回国
[29:31] Enjoy your coffee. Let’s get back to work. 继续喝咖啡 我们继续工作
[29:34] Go get those guys squared away, will you? 把这些人管好 好吗
[30:16] The ocean was rough. Really rough. 海上浪很大 相当大
[30:20] Hufan, I’m telling you, 胡帆 我告诉你
[30:22] our boat couldn’t take it. 我们的船会被浪拍碎的
[30:24] Nothing was working for us. 我们一点优势都没有
[30:28] Hurry up. 动作快点
[30:31] We need a bigger one for that ship. 上那艘船得用个大梯子
[30:33] I want this welded by the morning 明早之前把梯子焊好
[30:36] by tomorrow, got it? 明早之前 听见了吗
[30:41] Elmi. 艾尔米
[30:43] When will that engine be ready? 发动机什么时候能修好
[30:45] We’ve gotta fix it. 必须尽快修好
[30:47] This thing is old and weak. 这发动机又破又旧
[30:50] It’s a piece of shit. 就是一堆废铁
[30:52] Shut up and fix it 闭嘴吧 修不好的话
[30:55] for your crew of women. 你这几个娘炮就别想出海了
[31:02] Why don’t you give me your engine? 把你们的发动机给我怎么样
[31:05] Shut up, skinny. You talk too much. 闭嘴吧瘦猴 你话太多了
[31:10] I may be skinny, but I’m not a coward. 我是瘦 可我不是胆小鬼
[31:20] What did you say? 你说什么
[31:23] Say it again! 你再说一遍
[31:26] You think you’re somebody? 你以为自己是谁
[31:30] Say it again! 再说一遍
[31:51] The coward is the first one in the grave. 这个胆小鬼肯定死得最早
[32:30] Captain, this is Shane. 船长 我是谢恩
[32:35] Yeah, go ahead. 请讲
[32:37] I think you better get up here. 你最好上来看看
[32:40] Coming. 这就来
[32:48] – Where are they? – Port quarter. -他们在哪儿 -左后方
[32:51] One-point-seven miles, captain. 相距1.7英里 船长
[32:56] Guy’s coming on his own. 这回只有一条船
[33:03] Sound the alarm. 拉响警报
[33:05] Get U.S. Maritime Emergency for me. 接通美国海事局应急专线
[33:12] Muster stations. This is not a drill. 到紧急集合点 这不是演习
[33:14] Everyone to muster stations. 所有船员到紧急集合点
[33:16] – This is not a drill. – Come on. -这不是演习 -快走
[33:18] Shit. 见鬼
[33:20] Come on. Let’s go. Go. 快走 走
[33:24] – Yeah, Cap. – Chief, they’re coming back again. -船长请讲 -轮机长 他们又来了
[33:26] I want max revs. Take all the limits off. 我要发动最大转速 取消所有限制
[33:28] Copy that. Canceling all limits. 收到 取消所有限制
[33:30] – Five degrees starboard. – Starboard, 5 degrees. -右转5度 -右转5度
[33:44] Get ready. 做好准备
[33:54] U.S. Maritime Emergency line. 美国海事局应急专线接通了
[33:58] This is the Maersk Alabama. 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号
[33:59] We are under pirate attack at a distance… 我们遭遇海盗袭击
[34:01] – What’s happening? – Ken, get out here. -出什么事了 -肯 出去
[34:04] I need eyes on the wing. We got a skiff coming in. 得有人在外面盯梢 有小艇来了
[34:07] I’m on it. 这就去
[34:07] Our course is 166. Our speed is 19 knots. 航向166度 速度为19海里
[34:12] Copy that, Alabama. 收到 阿拉巴马号
[34:13] Relaying to military channels now. 现将你转接到军方频段
[34:15] Copy that. 收到
[34:18] They’re coming in fast, Cap. 他们速度很快 船长
[34:21] Alabama. 阿拉巴马号
[34:24] Alabama ship. 阿拉巴马号
[34:26] Somali coast guard. 我们是索马里海岸巡逻队
[34:28] This is a routine check. 这是例行检查
[34:30] Stop your ship now. 立即停船
[34:32] We are coming aboard. We’re here to help you. 我们要登船 我们是来帮你们的
[34:37] – Shane, they’re dead astern. – Jesus Christ. -谢恩 他们就在正后方 -老天
[34:43] – Yeah, Cap. – We’re gonna need the hoses. -船长请讲 -我们得用水管了
[34:46] Yeah, your pumps are good. 没问题 水泵运转正常
[34:49] Count it down for me, Shane. 帮我看着距离 谢恩
[34:51] Yeah. They’re at 800 yards. 好的 我们相距800码
[34:53] – Prepare for hard turns. – Stop now! -准备急转弯 -立即停船
[34:55] – Standing by. – Alabama, this is your final warning. -准备好 -阿拉巴马号 最后警告
[35:00] Stop the ship. 立即停船
[35:03] They’re not stopping. 他们没停船
[35:07] Show them who we are, Muse. 我们拿出真本事吧 缪斯
[35:12] Shoot at them! 开枪
[35:17] Shots fired! Shots fired! Hit the hoses. 他们开枪了 开枪了 打开水管
[35:28] Turn! 转弯
[35:40] Coming in close, Cap. 船长 他们离我们很近了
[35:56] Shane! Hose seven has slipped. 谢恩 7号水管失灵了
[35:58] Bay 17. I’m on it. Shit. 17号区 我这就去修 妈的
[36:00] – Be careful. – I’m on Channel 3. -小心点 -我在3号频道
[36:08] It’s clear over there! 那里可以过去
[36:15] They’re coming back in. 他们又回来了
[36:25] Untie the ladder. 解开梯子
[36:44] Give me the other one. 再给我一个
[37:00] Shoot him! 朝他开枪
[37:08] Let’s go, let’s go! 我们走 我们走
[37:10] Hurry up, Bilal. 快点 比拉
[37:12] Move your ass, kid. 动起来 小崽子
[37:26] Channel 3. Shane, get out of there. 3号频道 谢恩 快离开那里
[37:30] Get everybody down to the engine room. 让所有人都去引擎室
[37:32] I need you in command there. 你去领导大家
[37:37] Stop him! 快阻止他
[37:46] All crew! All crew! 所有船员注意
[37:48] All crew to the engine room! 所有船员立刻前往引擎室
[37:49] All crew to the engine room now! 所有人立刻前往引擎室
[37:53] Come on, let’s go. Move it. 快 我们走 快走
[37:55] Come on, men. 动作快点
[38:03] Higher. Get it higher. 再高点 再举高点
[38:09] – Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees. -左转30度 -左转30度
[38:23] Hook it on! 把梯子挂上
[38:31] They got the ladder up. Starboard, 30 degrees. 他们挂上梯子了 右转30度
[38:34] Starboard, 30 degrees. 右转30度
[38:45] Get out of my way. 闪开
[38:59] – Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees. -左转30度 -左转30度
[39:08] – Starboard, 30 degrees. – Starboard, 30. -右转三十度 -右转三十度
[39:23] Someone’s shooting at us. 有人朝我们开枪了
[39:25] Hang on. Just get together against the wall. 等一下 先到墙那边集合
[39:28] – Cronan. Cronan. – Yeah. -克罗南 克罗南 -怎么了
[39:30] Hold them by the door. We’ll get a head count. 让他们在门口集合 点一下人数
[39:33] Go down to the door. 都去门边
[39:35] – Mike? – Yeah. -麦克 -怎么了
[39:36] – How long till you can shut her down? – Five minutes. -停船需要多久 -五分钟
[40:00] Four pirates onboard. 四名海盗登船
[40:02] Four pirates, coming towards us down the main deck. 四名海盗正从主甲板往我们这边走
[40:06] – Lock down the bridge. – Yeah. -封锁舰桥 -好
[40:07] Listen up. We have been boarded by four armed pirates. 注意 已有四名武装海盗登船
[40:12] You know the drill. 规矩你们懂的
[40:14] We stay hidden no matter what. I don’t want any hostages. 一定要藏好 我不希望任何人成为人质
[40:23] We stay locked down until help arrives. 在救援到达之前保持封锁状态
[40:25] No one comes out until you hear the non duress password 在听到警报解除的暗号”晚饭时间”前
[40:27] from me , which is “Suppertime.” 所有人不许出来
[40:32] Jesus. 老天
[40:34] If the pirates find you, remember, 如果你被海盗发现 记住
[40:36] you know the ship. They don’t. 你比他们了解这艘船
[40:39] Make them feel like they’re in charge, 让他们觉得已经控制了这艘船
[40:40] but keep them away from the important things 但要让他们远离
[40:42] like generator and the engine controls. 发电机和引擎控制室等重要设施
[40:50] Stick together 只要我们团结一心
[40:52] and we’ll be all right. 就不会有事
[40:54] Good luck. 各位好运
[40:58] Take everybody to the bottom of the engine room. 把所有人带去引擎室底部
[41:01] I want you to hide them behind the cylinders. 藏在汽缸后面
[41:03] Try to split them up into groups of threes and fours. 把他们分成三到四人的小组
[41:24] – Hey! Don’t move! Don’t move! – Okay, okay. -不许动 不许动 -好的 好的
[41:27] Don’t move, I said! Don’t move! 不许动 我说了不许动
[41:28] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[41:30] Okay. 好的
[41:32] Okay. All right. Okay. 好的 好的
[41:34] Don’t move! We have four! 不许动 我们有四个人
[41:36] – All right, all right. – Don’t move! -好的 好的 -不许动
[41:37] We have four! Four! 我们有四个人 四个人
[41:41] No, no. 住手 住手
[41:42] Get away. Get over there. 走开 去那边
[41:54] Captain. 船长
[41:56] Relax. Nobody get hurt. 放松 不会有人受伤的
[41:59] No al Qaeda here. 我们不是”基地”组织的
[42:02] Just business. We want money. 我们是来做生意的 我们想要钱
[42:06] When we get paid, everything gonna be okay. 把钱给我们 一切都好说
[42:13] The ship. 这艘船
[42:14] Where from? 从哪儿来
[42:16] The ship? America. It’s an American ship. 这艘 美国 是美国船
[42:20] America? Yes! Yes! 美国 太好了
[42:25] You? 你呢
[42:28] Yankee? 是美国佬吗
[42:29] Me? Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yankee-Irish. Yeah. 我吗 是的 没错 美籍爱尔兰裔
[42:33] From now on this one is called Irish, okay? 现在开始这人叫爱尔兰佬 听见了吗
[42:36] Irish. Irish. 爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬
[42:41] Okay, Irish. What else you carrying? 爱尔兰佬 这艘船运的是什么
[42:45] What do you mean? 什么意思
[42:46] TV? Car? 电视 还是汽车
[42:48] TV and car…? No, no. We just got the food… 电视汽车… 不 只是些吃的
[42:51] Dollars? 有钱吗
[42:53] We do. Kenny? Kenny, what do we have in the safe? 有 肯尼 肯尼 保险箱里有什么
[42:57] We got like, what, $30,000 in the safe? 保险箱里大概有三万美元吧
[43:02] Yeah, we got like… We have… In the safe, we got $30,000. 保险箱里 差不多 有三万美元
[43:06] It’s yours. 都归你了
[43:09] Thirty thousand dollars? 三万美元
[43:11] What am I? Do I look like a beggar? 把我当什么了 乞丐吗
[43:19] What’s that? 怎么了
[43:25] It’s all right. 没事的
[43:26] Hey, calm down! Calm down. 冷静点 冷静点
[43:29] Get back there. 躲到那后面去
[43:31] Yeah, yeah, over here. 没错 去那儿
[43:36] We got a problem. 出问题了
[43:37] We pushed the ship too hard. We’re off the grid. 刚刚开得太快 系统掉线了
[43:41] That means the computer’s now off-line. 就是说 电脑现在离线了
[43:43] – Captain. – The ship’s broken. -船长 -船已经坏了
[43:46] No one get hurt if you don’t play no game. 不想出事就别耍花样
[43:50] It’s… The ship’s broken. We had to go… 船已经坏了 我们得去
[43:53] Nobody gets hurt. Easy. 没人会受伤的 放松
[44:00] – Look at me. – Sure. -看着我 -好的
[44:03] I’m the captain now. 现在我是船长了
[44:07] Watch this ugly one. 看好这个糟老头
[44:18] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[44:20] I’m going to fix it. 把它修好
[44:23] Do you know how? 你会吗
[44:25] Hold the gun on him. 把枪对着他
[44:26] I’ve got him, don’t worry. 我看着的 别担心
[44:31] Don’t mess with anything you don’t know. 别瞎搞你不懂的东西
[44:35] Come on, man. 给点力
[44:40] – What are you doing? – Just take care of that guy. -你干嘛呢 -你只管看好他就行了
[44:45] Stop the games. 别玩了
[44:50] Where is the crew? 船员在哪儿
[44:52] I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m here with you. 我不知道 我一直和你待在这里
[44:55] – Where is your crew? – I don’t know. -你的船员在哪儿 -我不知道
[44:57] Here, I’ll call them up. 我联系他们
[44:59] I’ll get them up here, all right? 让他们都上来 好吗
[45:02] This is the captain speaking. 我是船长
[45:04] The pirates demand 海盗要求
[45:05] all crew members to the bridge. All… 所有船员到舰桥来 所有…
[45:10] Every crew… 船员们
[45:12] One minute, I will kill someone. 一分钟 我就杀一个人
[45:16] One minute. 一分钟
[45:18] Another minute, I kill somebody. 再过一分钟 我就再杀一个
[45:21] I kill all your friends. One minute. 我会杀光你们的朋友 一分钟
[45:25] I will no call again. 我不会再联系你们了
[45:30] Get that one and put him against the wall. 把那家伙弄到墙边去
[45:33] – I’m trying… – You think we playing? -我是想… -你以为我在开玩笑吗
[45:35] No, I’m doing the best… 不 我在全力…
[45:37] No play. No play. 别耍花样
[45:38] I’m doing the best I can. 我在全力配合你们
[45:39] Easy, I kill you. Easy. 放松 别逼我杀你 放松
[45:43] No, no. Look. You don’t have to do that. 别 别 你没必要这样做
[45:45] – Come on. – You play? You play? -真的 -再耍花样 再耍花样
[45:47] Take it easy, take it easy. No, no, no. 别紧张 别紧张 别 别 别
[45:50] – No, look, look. – Stop play! -听我说 -别耍花样
[45:52] Don’t shoot him. Don’t shoot him. 别杀他 别杀他
[45:54] You’re gonna shoot somebody, shoot me. 要是你要杀人 就杀我吧
[45:56] Where is the crew, Irish? 船员在哪儿 爱尔兰佬
[45:58] Forty seconds! 还有四十秒
[45:59] I don’t know. I’m here with you. 我不知道 我一直都在这里
[46:02] No. Where is the crew? 少来 船员在哪儿
[46:04] I see nobody. 我一个人也没见到
[46:05] I’m the captain. I’m the captain. 我是船长 我是船长
[46:07] Thirty second! 还剩三十秒
[46:09] If you’re gonna shoot somebody, you shoot me. 要是你们想杀人 就杀我吧
[46:11] – You killing him. – It’s my ship. -是你害死他的 -这是我的船
[46:13] – Listen to me. – You killing him. -听我说 -是你害死他的
[46:15] I’m the captain. I’m the captain, not them. 我是船长 我才是船长 不是他们
[46:18] – Twenty second! – This is between us. -还剩二十秒 -这是我们俩之间的事
[46:20] I’m trying to straighten this out. 我是在帮你解决问题
[46:22] Are you? 你不想解决问题吗
[46:23] This is how you solve your problems? 你就是这么解决问题吗
[46:25] You said you just wanted money. 你说了你们只是想要钱
[46:27] You said this was just business. Is this business? 你说你是来做生意的 这是生意吗
[46:30] – Is this how you do business? – Ten seconds. -你们这样做生意的吗 -还剩十秒
[46:33] Die right now. 立刻死
[46:44] Wait. 等一下
[46:53] I want to search the ship. 我要搜船
[46:57] You wanna search the ship? 你想搜船
[46:58] I want to search every lock and hold of the ship now. 我要搜遍这艘船的每个角落 马上
[47:04] – You wanna search the ship? – Now. -你要搜船 -现在就要
[47:05] All right. We’ll search the ship. 好 那我们就搜船
[47:08] We’ll start up here on the nav deck and work our way down. 那我们就从上层甲板开始向下搜
[47:10] We better hope the emergency power stays on. 但愿应急电力系统没坏
[47:13] We won’t be able to see if it goes off. 要是坏了就什么都看不见了
[47:15] I’ll take you. We’ll search the ship. 我带你去搜船
[47:17] But you stop threatening my men. 但别再威胁我的人了
[47:19] – No game. – No game. -不许耍滑头 -不耍滑头
[47:22] Let’s go. 我们走
[47:27] All right? All right, good. 好吗 好的 谢谢
[47:30] Take his radio. 把他的对讲机拿走
[47:40] All right. Okay. 没问题
[47:43] Go. 走吧
[47:47] We gotta get these lights off. 我们得把灯关了
[47:48] If they come down, they’re gonna see us. 要不等他们下来会看见我们的
[47:50] We need to shut down the emergency generator on the main deck. 我们得关掉主甲板上的应急发动机
[47:53] – You think you can get up there? – Yeah. -你有办法到上面去吗 -有
[47:55] I’m gonna go to the mess, 我去趟食堂
[47:56] get us some water. Get everyone down on the lower level. 给大家拿点水 带大家到底层去
[47:59] All right. I’m on 2. 好的 我在2号频道
[48:07] Just start at the very top. 我们从最顶部开始
[48:12] This is E deck. 这里是E层甲板
[48:13] And we’ll just work our way down one by one, huh? 我们就一层一层往下查吧
[48:38] Cargo hold is probably where they are. 他们估计都藏在货舱
[48:40] There’s a lot of places to hide down there. 那里有很多地方可以躲
[48:42] And I’m not trying to trick you. 我可不是在糊弄你们
[48:44] I wanna find these guys just as much as you do. 我跟你们一样想找到船员们
[48:48] Take his flashlight. 把他的手电筒拿来
[48:53] We should just move on, because we’re wasting time here. 我们应该往前走 不该在这里浪费时间
[48:57] Like I say, the cargo deck’s the best place to look. 我说了 他们最有可能藏在货舱
[49:04] Somebody messing with ship. 有人在船上做了手脚
[49:09] Engine room. 引擎室
[49:11] If we’re going about this systematically, 如果按顺序搜查的话
[49:13] we started at the top 应该从顶部开始
[49:15] we’re working our way down, 然后逐层向下
[49:16] so we should try the cargo deck. 所以我们应该去查查货舱
[49:20] Problem from engine room. 引擎室出了问题
[49:23] We go there now. 我们现在就去那儿
[49:25] All right. Engine room. 行 就去引擎室
[49:28] It’s gonna be really hot down there. 那儿会很热
[49:30] Without the power on, there’s no ventilation, no air. 没有电 那里无法通风 没有空气
[49:33] Maybe we should get some water maybe from the mess down on A deck? 要不我们到A层的食堂拿点水吧
[49:42] – Then engine room. Go. – Okay. -然后去引擎室 走吧 -好的
[49:57] This is A deck. 这里是A层
[50:08] So here we are. 我们到了
[50:12] This is the galley. 这是厨房
[50:18] This is where we make the food. 我们在这里做饭
[50:31] All right. Here, some water. 找到了 水
[50:39] Check this room. 去那个房间看看
[50:42] Oh, you wanna see in here? This is cold storage. 你们想去那儿 那是冷藏库
[50:45] It’s a vegetable room. 放蔬菜的
[50:52] Careful in here in the bare feet. 光脚可得小心点
[50:55] You could cut them on almost anything. 很容易就会受伤
[51:00] Want some of this melon? It’s left over from breakfast. 要吃点瓜吗 这是早饭剩下的
[51:04] It’s just gonna go bad. It’s just gonna spoil. 不吃就坏掉了 很浪费
[51:07] It’s usually left out for the first meal of the day. 这一般是留在早饭吃的
[51:10] Maybe we should… Go ahead, help yourself. Here you go. 也许我们该…吃吧 别客气 吃吧
[51:14] Help yourself. 别客气
[51:15] It’s usually for breakfast, but… 虽然一般是早餐吃的 但…
[51:26] Enough. Engine room. 够了 去引擎室吧
[51:28] All right. 好的
[51:50] – Cronan. Cronan. Do you read? – Yeah, I got you. -克罗南 能收到吗 -收到了
[51:53] They’re on their way to you. They’re on their way to you. 他们朝你们去了 他们朝你们去了
[51:56] One is barefoot. 有一人光脚
[51:57] Is there any glass or something you can break, 有没有碎玻璃
[51:59] leave on the floor by the engine room door? 把它放在引擎室门口
[52:01] I’ll do it. Come on, let’s go. Come on. 这就办 我们走 走吧
[52:38] Here’s the engine room. 这就是引擎室
[52:44] Oh, my God. 天啊
[52:45] Look out. There’s broken glass. Be careful. 小心 是碎玻璃 小心点
[52:48] Put your hand up. Up your hands. Up. 把手举起来 手举起来
[52:50] Okay, all right. 好的 好的
[52:51] Up. 举起来
[52:55] – There’s a first-aid kit… – Put your hands up! -有急救箱…-把手举起来
[52:57] – Who did this? – Nobody. It was just a dumb accident. -这是谁做的 -没人 只是个意外
[53:02] We should get that looked at. There’s a kit in the control room. 我们得给他看看 控制室里有急救箱
[53:05] Quiet, Irish. You think I am stupid? 闭嘴 爱尔兰佬 你以为我傻吗
[53:08] I know what’s going on. 我知道你想干嘛
[53:10] We’re going to search this whole room. 我们要全面搜查这里
[53:13] All of it. Now go. 彻底搜查 快走
[53:15] Go. 走
[53:38] I heard something! 有声音
[54:00] Check the other side. 去另一边看看
[54:02] There’s no one here. 这边没人
[54:05] Please, let’s go back. 我们回去吧
[54:13] Go. Right down to the bottom. Now. 直接去最底层 现在就去
[54:21] They’re coming. Get ready. 他们来了 准备好
[54:39] Keep going. Move. 别停 继续走
[54:51] Wait. Stop here. 等一下 别动
[55:00] What? What’d you do? 怎么回事 你干嘛了
[55:02] – We just… – Look at me, Irish. Look at me. -我们…-看着我 爱尔兰佬 看着我
[55:22] What’s wrong with your ship? 你的船怎么回事
[55:23] – I don’t know. – Was that you? -我不知道 -是你搞的吗
[55:25] – I don’t know what went wrong. – No. -我不知道怎么回事 -撒谎
[55:27] You’ll never find this crew, not without any power on the ship. 船上没电了 肯定没办法找到船员
[55:31] You’ll never find them. We’ll never find them. 你找不着的 我们都找不着
[55:35] Irish 爱尔兰佬
[55:37] I will find. 我会找到的
[55:40] Not with him. 别带他去
[55:43] Look. He’s gonna bleed to death. 你看 他会流血致死的
[55:45] Look, man, get us out of here. 带我们出去
[55:48] You got a man injured. 你的手下受伤了
[55:51] Let’s take care of his foot 你们去包扎一下他的脚
[55:53] take the money out of the safe and call it a day. All right? 拿走保险柜里的钱然后到此为止 行吗
[56:05] You’re bad luck, Irish. 你运气不好 爱尔兰佬
[56:09] Hey, take him upstairs. 带他上楼
[56:11] I can’t move. 我动不了
[56:13] Take him upstairs and tell Najee to come. 带他上楼 让纳吉过来
[56:15] – You go with him. – We’re gonna go? -你带他离开 -我们要走吗
[56:18] Go! 走
[56:23] Wait. 等等
[56:25] You’re not gonna find anybody. 你谁也找不到的
[56:27] Don’t talk. Go. 别说话 走
[56:42] Your friend make fool of us? Make us run around? 你们的朋友在耍我们 让我们到处跑
[56:47] If one of them moves, send them to their graves. 谁敢动的话 就送他进坟墓
[56:53] Here. 给你
[58:24] We got a problem. 出了点儿状况
[58:27] Your buddy’s hurt real bad. 你的兄弟伤得很重
[58:29] We better get this dressed. 最好给他包扎一下
[58:31] We got a sick bay here onboard, and this guy knows what to do. 船上有医务室 这个人知道怎么包扎
[58:36] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[58:37] They put glass down for me. They got me. 他们在地上扔了玻璃 我被割到了
[58:41] Where is Muse? 缪斯在哪儿
[58:43] In the engine room. 在引擎室
[58:45] He wants Najee to come down. 他让纳吉下去
[58:49] Bridge. Bridge, come in. 舰桥 舰桥 请讲话
[58:51] Alabama bridge, come in. Do you read? 阿拉巴马号舰桥请讲话 能听见吗
[58:55] This is the crew of the Maersk Alabama. 我们是马士基阿拉巴马号的船员
[58:58] We have your captain. 你们船长在我们手上
[59:00] Put your hand over his mouth. 把他的嘴捂住
[59:03] No. 别动
[59:05] We have your leader. 我们抓住你们的头儿了
[59:06] We have your captain and his weapon. We wanna trade. 连枪带人都扣住了 来做个交易吧
[59:09] Captain for captain. We want to make a deal. 用船长换船长 我们来交换
[59:12] Take that off of his head. Cronan, take that off his head now. 把那玩意儿摘了 克罗南 摘了
[59:15] I no kill. 别杀我
[59:16] Talk. Talk to your friends so they know it’s you. 讲话 对他们讲话 让他们知道是你
[59:19] Talk to your friends. Come on, asshole. Say something. 快跟你的同伙讲话 混蛋 讲话
[59:22] I love America. 我爱美国
[59:26] Hey! Get me out of here! 快把我从这儿弄出去
[59:29] Listen to what these guys have to say. 按他们说的做
[59:33] What happened? 什么情况
[59:34] They cut my hand, bad. 他们割伤了我的手 很严重
[59:37] We’ll straighten everything out later. Just get me out of here. 一会儿再收拾他们 先把我弄出去
[59:41] Give Irish the radio. 把对讲机给爱尔兰佬
[59:45] I’ll give it to him now. 我现在就给他
[59:47] Talk. 讲话
[59:52] Captain, you know, if you wanna get off this ship 船长 如果你想下船的话
[59:55] I know you don’t have a skiff anymore, 我知道你没有船了
[59:57] but you could get into our lifeboat. 你可以用我们的救生艇
[59:59] You could take off… off our stern 你们可以从船尾出去
[1:00:03] and you can go with the $30,000 we have in the safe 并拿上我们保险柜里的三万美金
[1:00:05] and you could get off this ship right now. 你们现在就可以下船
[1:00:08] Do we have a deal? 成交吗
[1:00:11] Say we have a deal. Say we have a deal. 说成交 说成交
[1:00:13] Okay, Irish. Deal. 好的 爱尔兰佬 成交
[1:00:16] – Deal, Irish, deal. – Okay, then. -成交 爱尔兰佬 成交 -好的
[1:00:21] Listen, we could… 我们可以…
[1:00:26] Thirty thousand is nothing. 三万算什么
[1:00:29] I want millions! 我要的是上百万
[1:01:01] There. All right, there’s the lifeboat. 那就是救生艇
[1:01:05] Hey, Bilal, check it out. 比拉 检查一下
[1:01:09] If anyone moves, kill them. 谁敢动就毙了他
[1:01:13] Kill them! 毙了他
[1:01:16] Where is our captain? Where is our guy? 我们的船长呢 他在哪儿
[1:01:23] Hey, Cap. Cap, it’s Shane. 船长 船长 我是谢恩
[1:01:24] I’m not armed. I’m not armed. No weapons. No. Hey, easy. 我没枪 没有武器 冷静点儿
[1:01:29] There’s no weapons. There’s no weapons. No weapons. 他没有武器 没有武器 没有的
[1:01:34] Hey, Shane. Do you have the captain? Where is the captain? 谢恩 船长在你那儿吗 他在哪儿
[1:01:37] – In the engine room. – Bring him up so they can see him. -在引擎室 -带他上来给他们看
[1:01:40] – I wanna see. – You will. -我要看 -你会的
[1:01:41] – Bring him up so they can see him. – He’s on his way. -把他带上来给他们看 -他马上到
[1:01:45] – Where? – Here he is. Yeah, there he is. -在哪儿 -他在这儿 就在这儿
[1:01:48] – Where?! – See? See? There he is. There. -哪儿 -看见了吗 就在那儿
[1:01:51] What’s going on, Skinny? 怎么回事 瘦子
[1:01:53] Do what they say and get me out of here. 按他们说的做 把我救出去
[1:01:56] Be strong, man. 再忍一下 伙计
[1:01:57] Now let’s do this. We’ll bring up your guy. 来交换吧 我们把你们的人带上来
[1:02:00] I’ll let you get in, you buckled up. 你们进去坐好
[1:02:01] We drop you in, 我们把救生艇放下去
[1:02:03] and then you’re on your way. Okay? Okay? 你们就可以走了 行吗 行吗
[1:02:05] No. You come with us. 不行 你跟我们走
[1:02:07] Till we get our guy back. 等我们的人回来了再放你走
[1:02:09] – No, no, no. You’ll get your guy back. – No way! -不不不 人会还给你们的 -没门儿
[1:02:12] Get in! 进去
[1:02:16] Listen! Hey! 听着
[1:02:18] You come, or I kill everybody! I don’t care! 你不跟着我们 我就杀掉所有人 我不在乎
[1:02:22] It’s your choice! 你来选
[1:02:24] – All right! All right! – You go! You go! You’re going! -好吧 好吧 -快走 快走
[1:02:27] Chief, bring the guy up now. 轮机长 把人带上来
[1:02:29] It’s gonna be okay. Bring him up. 没事的 带他上来
[1:02:30] Shane, you got the crew. 谢恩 看好船员
[1:02:32] Don’t go, Cap. Don’t get in there. 别走 船长 别进去
[1:02:34] – We gotta get them off the ship. – Not like this. -得让他们离开 -那也不能这样
[1:02:37] Cap, you can’t do this. Goddamn it, Cap! 船长 不能这样 该死 船长
[1:02:45] All right, who’s driving this thing? 你们谁开船
[1:02:50] Watch him. 看好他
[1:02:53] Bilal, hold the gun on him. 比拉 拿枪顶着他
[1:02:56] Now, look, it’s very simple to operate. 这个很好操作
[1:02:59] On, off, start, stop. 开 关 走 停
[1:03:02] Compass to follow your heading. You see your throttle there. 这是用来辨认航向的罗盘 这边是油门
[1:03:05] – You got a squawk box. – Gas, gas. Enough gas? -这个是喇叭 -油呢 油够吗
[1:03:08] Plenty of fuel to get you to Somalia. 足够你到索马里的
[1:03:10] – Cap, we got the guy. – All right. -船长 我们把那家伙带来了 -好的
[1:03:13] Send him on in. I’m coming out. 让他进来 我出去了
[1:03:15] Okay, send him in. Let him go. 好 让他进去 让他走
[1:03:19] Let him go! 放他走
[1:03:20] Go. Send the captain out. 走吧 把船长送出来
[1:03:23] All right, now, that handle, see? 看到那个把手了吗
[1:03:25] You’re gonna wanna move that up and down. 上下扳动它
[1:03:27] You gotta pump it, one, two, 压它 一 二
[1:03:29] three, four, five, and then you drop. 三 四 五 救生艇就掉下去了
[1:03:32] Cap, come on out. 船长 快出来
[1:03:36] Cap? Cap, what’s going on in there? 船长 船长 里面什么情况
[1:03:39] Just however many times it takes 多压几下
[1:03:43] pump it, then you’re in the water, and off you go. 救生艇就能入水带你们离开
[1:03:49] Go! 走
[1:03:51] Go back! 后退
[1:03:55] Hey, Cap! 船长
[1:04:05] Goddamn it! No! 该死
[1:04:08] – Cap! – No! -船长 -不
[1:04:10] Sit! Sit! 坐下 坐下
[1:04:12] Here! 这里
[1:04:13] Go. 快开
[1:04:21] Irish, it’s only us now. 爱尔兰佬 只剩我们了
[1:04:41] 美国军舰班布里奇号 \h\h\h\h\h所属第151反海盗特遣部队
[1:04:48] – Stand clear. – Make a hole. -让路 -让开
[1:04:52] Make way. 让一下
[1:04:54] Copy. 收到
[1:04:58] – Captain’s in Combat. – Captain’s in Combat. -舰长到达指挥中心 -舰长到达指挥中心
[1:05:01] CTF 151, this is Bainbridge Charlie-Oscar. Over. 151部队 这里是班布里奇号指挥官 完毕
[1:05:05] Captain, this is admiral Howard. 舰长 这里是霍华德司令
[1:05:07] A U.S. flagged cargo ship, the Maersk Alabama 美国货船马士基阿拉巴马号
[1:05:10] has been hijacked 820 nautical miles west of your current position. 在距你所处位置向西820海里处被劫持
[1:05:14] Four men have taken the ship’s captain hostage in a lifeboat. 四个人把船长绑架到了一艘救生艇上
[1:05:18] Presumed Somali pirates. Over. 初步估计绑匪为索马里海盗 完毕
[1:05:20] Roger, ma’am. Do we have any other information? Over. 收到 还有别的情报吗 完毕
[1:05:23] Not at this time, captain, 目前没有 舰长
[1:05:25] but best guess is they’re heading for the Somali coast. 但他们很有可能正在前往索马里海岸
[1:05:28] Your orders are to proceed and intercept. 你的任务是前往拦截
[1:05:31] Further to follow. This is CTF 151 out. 并进行追踪 151部队结束通话
[1:05:36] Ops, prepare Scan Eagle. Need aerial surveillance. 指挥部 准备鹰眼 从空中监视
[1:05:38] Aye, sir. 是 长官
[1:05:42] CCS, this is the captain. Come to full power. 巡航系统 这里是舰长 提升至最大马力
[1:05:44] – TAO, get position. – TAO, aye. -战略行动官 锁定位置 -收到
[1:05:46] Bridge, captain, 舰桥 这里是舰长
[1:05:48] full left rudder. Come to course 285. 左满舵 航向改为285度
[1:06:17] Hufan, do you read me? 胡帆 能收到吗
[1:06:24] Hufan, can you hear me? 胡帆 能听见吗
[1:06:28] Where’s your boss? He should be with us by now. 你老板呢 他早该来接应我们了
[1:06:31] Don’t worry. He’s coming. 别担心 他马上到
[1:06:38] Stupid hand. 该死的手
[1:06:45] Stop whining. You sound like a little girl. 别叫唤了 跟个小丫头似的
[1:06:48] You wanted to come with us. You asked for this. 你自己要来的 你自找的
[1:06:52] I didn’t think this would happen. 我没想到会这样
[1:06:55] I could lose my foot. 我的脚很可能会废掉
[1:06:57] You have to be ready for anything. 什么事情都有可能会发生
[1:07:01] This game isn’t for the weak. 这可不是弱者的游戏
[1:07:05] You okay, Irish? 你还好吧 爱尔兰佬
[1:07:09] Yeah. 还好
[1:07:12] Your face looks scared. 你看起来吓坏了
[1:07:14] But everything gonna be okay. 会没事的
[1:07:17] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不打算伤害你
[1:07:23] In two days we’ll be eating in Somalia. 两天后我们就能在索马里吃饭了
[1:07:27] Rice. Goat meat. 米饭 羊肉
[1:07:30] You’ll like. 你会喜欢的
[1:07:32] My boss talk to ship company. 我的老板去跟船运公司谈
[1:07:36] Insurance man come, bag of dollars 保险员过来 一大包钱
[1:07:40] you go home. 你就回家
[1:07:53] What is it? 什么玩意儿
[1:07:57] It’s a gift. 礼物
[1:08:09] Irish. 爱尔兰佬
[1:08:11] You lie, Irish. Your ship no broke. 你撒谎 爱尔兰佬 你的船没坏
[1:08:15] They come Somalia too. 他们要跟去索马里了
[1:08:19] More money. 这下赚了
[1:08:31] Looks like they’re heading north to the closest point of land. 他们好像在朝北边离他们最近的陆地走
[1:08:35] And that’s only gonna take them 36 hours at the most? 36个小时之内他们就会上岸了是吗
[1:08:43] Just gotta stay with them till the Navy gets here. 在海军赶来前跟着他们
[1:09:00] Give me some khat. 给我点儿茶叶
[1:09:03] Why? You’ve had more than your share. 凭什么 你本来就分的多
[1:09:05] Says who? Give me some more! 谁说的 再给我点儿
[1:09:07] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:09:09] Both of you, shut up. 你俩给我闭嘴
[1:09:11] Just take it. 拿着
[1:09:14] This is it? 就这些
[1:09:17] That’s all I have. 我就这么多
[1:09:19] – Where is the rest? – I don’t have any. -剩下的呢 -我这儿没了
[1:09:23] It’s all gone. 都弄丢了
[1:09:24] You are useless. I should have taken it from you. 你个废物 我早该抢过来
[1:09:36] Irish, it’s taxes. 爱尔兰佬 这是买路钱
[1:09:40] This money, taking you, that’s all it is. 这些钱 绑架你 都是买路钱
[1:09:45] You come to our waters, you got to pay. 你来到我们的地盘 就该付钱
[1:09:48] We were in international waters. 我们在公海
[1:09:51] Not your waters, international waters. 不是你的地盘 是公海
[1:09:53] We were carrying food for starving people in Africa. 我们船上装着给非洲饥民的食物
[1:09:58] Even Somalis. 也有给索马里的
[1:10:00] Yeah, sure. Rich countries like to help Somalis. 是啊 有钱的国家都喜欢帮索马里
[1:10:05] Big ships come to our water 大船开进我们的地盘
[1:10:09] take all the fish out. 捕走所有的鱼
[1:10:11] – What’s left for us to fish? – So you’re fishermen? -让我们捕什么 -你们都是渔民吗
[1:10:17] Yeah, we’re all fishermen. 对 我们都是渔民
[1:10:27] Hey, let me clean out that cut. 让我来清理一下那个伤口吧
[1:10:30] Let me get the first-aid kit, 让我去拿急救包
[1:10:31] clean that out. It’s gonna get infected. 清理一下伤口 不然会感染的
[1:10:34] No. 不用
[1:10:38] How about the kid? Can I look at his bare foot? 那这孩子呢 我能看看他的脚吗
[1:10:40] No. 不行
[1:10:41] They’ll fix him when we get back. 我们回去后他们会处理的
[1:10:44] Come on, he’s barefoot. You three got sandals. 别这样 他是赤脚 你们三个有凉鞋穿
[1:10:47] He’s got bare feet. 他只能光着脚
[1:10:57] Go ahead, go. 去吧
[1:11:01] All right. 好的
[1:11:05] Just gonna get the kit. 我拿下急救包
[1:11:39] Go ahead, come here. It’s all right. 到这边来 没事的
[1:11:41] Your foot. Give me your foot. 给我你的脚
[1:11:43] Come on. 过来
[1:11:45] Let me see it. It’s all right. 让我看看 没事的
[1:11:53] How old are you, anyway? What are you, 16, 17? 你多大了 16还是17
[1:12:01] You’re too young to be out here doing this. 你太年轻了 这种勾当不适合你
[1:12:03] No talking. 不许讲话
[1:12:23] He’s got a knife! 他有刀
[1:12:24] Hey! What you gonna do with this? 你想用刀干什么
[1:12:28] Go back. Get back there. 退后 退回去
[1:13:23] UAV Scan Eagle shows 无人机”鹰眼”显示
[1:13:25] the lifeboat is currently 126 nautical miles off the Somali coast 救生艇距索马里海岸还有126海里
[1:13:29] moving on course 305 at five knots 航向305度 速度5海里
[1:13:32] with the mothership dead in the water at 60 miles to the northeast. 母船停在东北方60海里处
[1:13:37] We have any idea who these guys are? 这群人什么来路
[1:13:39] The mothership is a Taiwanese fishing trawler that was hijacked last year. 母船是一艘去年被劫持的台湾渔船
[1:13:45] According to ONI, 海军情报处的资料显示
[1:13:46] that vessel’s under the control of Somali warlord Garaad. 这船现在属于索马里军阀加拉德
[1:13:49] We’re working on getting the IDs of the kidnappers. 我们正在查找绑匪身份
[1:13:52] If this is Garaad’s guys, 如果是加拉德的手下
[1:13:54] they’re looking for a payday, which means they’ll talk. 那他们只想要钱 他们会跟我们谈判
[1:13:57] If we can get them talking, we can wear them down. Over. 如果能让他们开口 就能拖住他们 完毕
[1:14:00] Frank, you need to know that this thing is running big here, 弗兰克 你得清楚 事态很严重
[1:14:02] and there’s a lot of pressure building. 局势越来越紧张
[1:14:04] The White House hopes this can be resolved peacefully 白宫希望和平解决此事
[1:14:07] but whatever happens, Captain Phillips does not reach Somalia. 但无论如何都不能让菲利普船长到达索马里
[1:14:11] I understand, admiral, but we’re gonna need some time. 我明白 司令 但我们需要时间
[1:14:15] I think if we press too hard, we put the hostage at risk. 如果逼得太紧 人质会有危险
[1:14:18] We’re gonna need to use some tactical patience. Over. 我们得耐心点 完毕
[1:14:21] Do your best to talk them down, Frank, but you’re on the clock. 尽可能说服他们 弗兰克 但时间有限
[1:14:24] We’re deploying a SEAL team 我们部署了海豹突击队
[1:14:26] with USS Boxer and USS Halyburton as support. 由拳师号和哈利伯顿号战舰策应
[1:14:29] If you haven’t gotten Phillips back by the time they arrive 如果你没在他们赶到之前救下菲利普
[1:14:32] the SEALs will take care of it. 海豹突击队就会接手
[1:14:34] I understand all, admiral. 我明白了 司令
[1:15:25] Can I have some water, please? 我能喝口水吗
[1:15:29] Water? 水
[1:15:47] Drive this thing right! 好好开船
[1:15:49] Calm down. We’re on the ocean. 冷静 我们是在海上
[1:15:51] I should throw you off this boat right now! 我真该把你扔出去
[1:15:54] You need to sit down and relax. 你应该坐下来歇一歇
[1:15:56] Hey, water. 给你水
[1:16:08] That’s enough. 够了
[1:16:11] Take it away. 把它拿走
[1:16:14] From now on this water is only for us. 现在起这水只能我们喝
[1:16:24] Stop being such an asshole. 别犯浑了
[1:16:29] You’ve got to control him. 你得管住他
[1:16:32] Just drive and shut up. 闭嘴 开船
[1:16:37] Hufan, can you hear me? 胡帆 能听见吗
[1:16:41] Are you having trouble? 遇到麻烦了吗
[1:16:46] No trouble, Irish. Slow piece of shit. 没有 爱尔兰佬 破船太慢
[1:16:50] Yeah, yeah. Shallow-draft. 是啊 是啊 吃水浅
[1:16:54] And you’re fighting the current. Gotta take that into account. 浪又很大 这些因素都得考虑
[1:17:00] I know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在做什么
[1:17:03] Yeah, yeah, sure, you do. Of course. You’re the captain now. 没错 你当然知道 你是船长嘛
[1:17:09] Oh, hey, captain 船长
[1:17:12] why don’t we open up that hatch 要不打开舱门
[1:17:13] and get a little more air in here? 换换气吧
[1:17:17] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[1:17:19] Don’t talk to me. 别和我说话
[1:17:24] A little air might do him some good. 新鲜空气也许对他有好处
[1:17:34] Yeah, open the hatch so your crew… 是啊 舱门一开你的船员就能…
[1:17:37] No tricks. No. No tricks, Irish. 别耍花招了 没门儿 爱尔兰佬
[1:17:43] Hufan, can you hear me? 胡帆 能听见吗
[1:18:07] We should be heading northwest. 我们应该向西北方前进
[1:18:10] We’ve got to get to Garaad’s port. 去加拉德的港口
[1:18:13] I am, but there’s a lot of wind. 我是这么走的 但风很大
[1:18:16] – Just go! – Okay, then let me do it. -照我说的做 -好吧听你的
[1:18:22] Muse? Are you there? 缪斯 你在吗
[1:18:24] Are you there? 你在吗
[1:18:27] Hufan, where are you? 胡帆 你在哪儿
[1:18:29] I’m having trouble with the engine. 我这边引擎出问题了
[1:18:33] Head home. I’ll be there as soon as I can. 你们先回去 我尽快赶过去
[1:18:36] Hey, we’re alone out here. 就我们自己在这边了
[1:18:38] We need you to pick us up. 我们需要你来接应
[1:18:40] We’ve got to get out of this lifeboat. 我们得离开这个救生艇
[1:18:43] Shut up and listen to me. 闭嘴听我说
[1:18:45] You screwed up getting the ship 你们自己没能搞定那艘船
[1:18:48] so Garaad says bring back that captain 加拉德说 你们要么带回船长
[1:18:50] or don’t come back at all. 要么就别回来
[1:18:58] Sounds like there’s a problem. Is there a problem? 看来你们遇到麻烦了 出什么问题了
[1:19:02] Problem. 问题
[1:19:05] No problem, Irish. 没问题 爱尔兰佬
[1:19:08] Everything gonna be okay. 会没事的
[1:19:19] Yes, sir. 您好 长官
[1:19:20] Here’s the latest from SOCOM. 特种作战司令部最新命令
[1:19:21] Bainbridge CO has until your arrival to negotiate a surrender. 你到之前 班布里奇号指挥官会想办法让绑匪投降
[1:19:25] But upon boarding, you will assume command. 但只要你一上船 就由你指挥
[1:19:27] The White House has 白宫已经批准
[1:19:28] authorized any means necessary to resolve this. 可以使用任何手段解决这件事
[1:19:31] Roger that. 明白了
[1:19:43] Boss, we’re setting up comms in the bird right now. 长官 我们正在给飞机装通讯装置
[1:20:18] I need air. 我需要空气
[1:20:23] When are we going to be home? 我们什么时候能到家
[1:20:25] I can’t feel my foot anymore. 我的脚都没有知觉了
[1:20:28] It’s like hell in here. 这里热得跟地狱一样
[1:20:39] You wanna tell him maybe not to do that? 你不准备让他住手吗
[1:20:41] He wants air. 他想要空气
[1:20:43] Well, that thing is still loaded. He’s got the clip in it. 那东西是上了膛的 弹匣还装在上面
[1:20:57] Talk too much. Too much. 你话太多了
[1:21:15] Gonna need some more water. 得再弄点水才行
[1:21:21] When we get home 等我们到家
[1:21:24] you’ll get a million bottles of it. 多得是水
[1:21:26] – All the water you want. – Really? -要多少有多少 -是吗
[1:21:30] Last year I took a Greek ship. 去年我抢了一艘希腊人的船
[1:21:36] Six million dollars. 抢了六百万美金
[1:21:39] Six million dollars? 六百万美金
[1:21:44] So, what are you doing here? 那你怎么还在这儿
[1:21:51] Shut up, Irish. 闭嘴 爱尔兰佬
[1:21:54] Too much talk. 你话太多了
[1:21:57] Your problem isn’t me talking to you. 问题不在我说的话
[1:22:00] Your problem is you not listening. 问题在于你不愿意听
[1:22:11] You think you have any power here? 你以为你很了不起啊
[1:22:14] – Let him go. – I should shoot you and be done. -放开他 -我要开枪打死你
[1:22:18] Take your gun off him. 把枪拿开
[1:22:20] I’m the captain. Who do you think you are? 我才是船长 你以为你是谁啊
[1:22:23] You’re taking his side? 你还帮着他
[1:22:28] You let the American do whatever he wants! 你让美国佬为所欲为
[1:22:42] I’m losing control! 船不受控制了
[1:23:24] It’s the Americans. 是美国佬
[1:23:25] Get something to tie the doors. 找东西把门栓上
[1:23:29] Alabama lifeboat, this is Frank Castellano, 阿拉巴马号救生艇 我是弗兰克·卡斯特利亚诺
[1:23:31] commander of the USS Bainbridge. 美国军舰班布里奇号的舰长
[1:23:33] We wanna get Captain Phillips back safely 我们希望菲利普船长能够安全返回
[1:23:36] and end this thing peacefully. 并且和平解决这件事情
[1:23:39] – No move! – All right. -不许动 -好的
[1:23:46] Alabama lifeboat, come in. 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答
[1:23:49] No military action. No military action. No al Qaeda. 不要有军事行动 我们不是基地组织
[1:23:52] We are just fishermen. 我们只是渔民
[1:23:55] Calm down, brother. 别紧张伙计
[1:23:56] We’re here for the captain, not for you. 我们是来找船长的 不是你
[1:24:00] They have a spy with them. 他们那儿有间谍
[1:24:05] Hey, you. Who are you? 你是谁
[1:24:07] My name is Nemo. 我叫尼莫
[1:24:10] I work with the U.S. Navy. 我是美国海军的人
[1:24:13] We just want to talk. 我们只想跟你好好谈谈
[1:24:15] I talk English. 我会说英语
[1:24:17] I want 10 million dollars. 我要一千万美金
[1:24:20] It’s not that easy, 这不是个小数目
[1:24:22] but we’ll work on it. 但是我们会想办法的
[1:24:25] In the meantime, what if I bring you some food and water? 要不要我带点食物和水给你们
[1:24:36] No tricks, or your captain dead. 别耍花样 否则你们的船长就死定了
[1:24:55] Request to have pilot ladder lowered and someone standing by. 请求放下绳梯 留下人员待命
[1:25:01] – Shane Murphy? – Yeah, that’s me. -谢恩·墨菲 -是我
[1:25:03] Lieutenant Hicks, USS Bainbridge. 我是班布里奇号的希克斯上尉
[1:25:04] You’re entering a military engagement zone, sir. 你正在进入军事行动区域
[1:25:07] Need you to bring the ship left to 210. 请左转 将航向改为210度
[1:25:10] We are here to escort you to Mombasa. 我们是来护送你们去蒙巴萨的
[1:25:12] Your captain’ll be in good hands. 你们的船长就放心交给我们吧
[1:25:15] All right. You heard him, guys. 好的 照做吧伙计们
[1:25:25] OSS, keep the camera on the lifeboat. 支援中队 镜头时刻对准救生艇
[1:25:28] ASTAC, aye. 好的
[1:25:30] Sir, the boat deck is manned and ready. 舰长 艇甲板处已经准备就绪
[1:25:32] VBSS is on station. Request permission to lower the RHIBs. 登舰侦搜小队已就位 请求放下汽艇
[1:25:36] – Execute. – Aye, sir. -批准 -是的
[1:25:38] Bridge TAO, launch the RHIBs. 舰桥战略行动官 出动汽艇
[1:25:53] They’re coming. 他们过来了
[1:25:55] Bilal, watch him. 比拉 看着他
[1:25:59] Watch him closely. 看紧点
[1:26:05] Irish, your crew 爱尔兰佬 你的船员
[1:26:08] run. 跑了
[1:26:10] – Ship go. – It’s the Navy clearing the area. -船开走了 -是海军在清理海域
[1:26:14] You better think about what you’re doing. 你最好想想你该怎么办
[1:26:18] Navy good. They protect us. Back to Somalia. 海军好啊 他们会保护我们回索马里
[1:26:23] The Navy’s not here to protect you. 海军不是来保护你们的
[1:26:26] They’re not here to negotiate either. 也不是来谈判的
[1:26:30] No choice. 没选择
[1:26:33] I got you. 你在我手上
[1:26:51] Open your door! We are here with your supplies. 开舱门 我们是来给你们送补给的
[1:27:02] Guns down! America, guns down! 把枪放下 美国佬 把枪放下
[1:27:05] Calm down, brother. We’re just here to help you. 冷静点 我们是来帮你的
[1:27:08] Put your guns down now! 把你们的枪放下
[1:27:11] One outside and one in the hatch. 有一个人出来了 一个在舱口
[1:27:14] Push the track on the link. 拉近一点
[1:27:16] Listen, we need to see our guy. 我们要见人质
[1:27:19] We’ve got supplies, food, water for you, 我们会给你补给 食物 还有水
[1:27:22] but we need to see our captain. 但是我们要见见人质
[1:27:24] Okay. Wait. 好的 等下
[1:27:28] – They want to see him. – Bring him out. -他们要见他 -把他带出来
[1:27:33] All right. All right. All right. 好的 好的
[1:27:36] Okay, okay. All right. I’m coming. 好的 好的 我来了
[1:27:40] Down. 下去
[1:27:41] – Visual confirmation. – You all right, captain? -看见人质了 -你还好吗 船长
[1:27:44] Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. Yeah, yeah. 我没事 我没事
[1:27:47] Listen. Does my family know where I am? 我的家人知道我在哪儿吗
[1:27:51] Yes, sir. We’re keeping them updated. 是的 我们一直跟他们保持着联络
[1:27:53] It’s important they know where I am. 重要的是他们要知道我在哪儿
[1:27:56] I’m in Seat 15. 我在15号座位
[1:27:58] You understand? 明白吗
[1:28:00] I’m in Seat 15. 我在15号座位
[1:28:02] All stations, TAO, log it: Seat 15. 所有人员注意 战略行动官 记下15号座位
[1:28:04] Break, CICWO. TAO. Send that to CTF 151 and SOCOM. 发给第151特遣部队和司令部
[1:28:09] Don’t worry, sir. We’ll handle it. 不用担心 我们会想办法的
[1:28:11] Get him back inside. 把他带进去
[1:28:13] Shut up and don’t move. 闭嘴 不准动
[1:28:15] Calm down, we just want to talk. 冷静点 我们只是想跟你们谈谈
[1:28:17] We’ve got your supplies here. Food, water. 我们带了食物和水过来
[1:28:20] Where’s the money? 钱呢
[1:28:21] I don’t want your food. I want your money. 我不要食物 我要钱
[1:28:25] We got another on top. 一个海盗坐在上面
[1:28:26] OSS, maintain camera footage. 支援中队 摄像机继续拍摄
[1:28:28] – Hold on a second. – No tricks, sahib. -等下 -别耍花样
[1:28:30] Ten million dollars, sahib. Ten million dollars. 一千万美金 一千万
[1:28:33] Listen, you’re hurt. 你受伤了
[1:28:35] We’ve got doctors onboard. 我们船上有医生
[1:28:38] – Let us take care of you. – Hurry up! -让他给你看看 -快点
[1:28:40] They’re treating us like children. 他们把我们当小孩耍
[1:28:43] Ten million dollars, when? 一千万 什么时候给
[1:28:45] It’s not that easy, 这不是个小数目
[1:28:46] so we need time. 我们需要时间
[1:28:48] We’ve got to talk about this. 我们得好好谈谈
[1:28:51] Hurry up, I said! 快点 我再说一次
[1:28:54] No camera! No camera! 不准拍摄 不准拍摄
[1:28:59] Gunfire, take cover! 有人开枪 快掩护
[1:29:02] Who fired? TAO, who fired? 谁开的枪 战略行动官 谁开的枪
[1:29:04] – Get the RHIBs out of there. – Scram the RHIBs, scram the RHIBs. -把汽艇开走 -快速撤离汽艇
[1:29:13] Are you crazy? What are you doing? 你疯了吗 你在做什么
[1:29:15] – You’ll get us all killed! – Do you have to talk all day? -你会害死我们的 -你非要谈这么久吗
[1:29:19] You’re crazy. What do you think you’re doing? 你疯了 你知道自己在做什么吗
[1:29:22] All you do is talk! 你只会耍嘴皮子
[1:29:23] Alabama lifeboat, come in. 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答
[1:29:25] Move. 走开
[1:29:26] You have to be strong to get what you want. 你要强硬点才能拿到钱
[1:29:28] We have to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[1:29:30] Just an accident. Just an accident. 只是一个意外 是一个意外
[1:29:33] Is anyone hurt? 有人受伤吗
[1:29:35] No, American fine. American okay. 没有 美国佬没事
[1:29:39] I need to hear it from him. 我要跟他说话
[1:29:40] – I say he okay. – I need to hear it from him. -我说了他没事 -我要听他说
[1:29:47] Get up! Get up! 起来 起来
[1:29:52] Move. Move. 快点
[1:29:55] – Talk. – Yeah, yeah, it’s me. -说话 -是我 是我
[1:29:58] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:29:59] It’s falling apart in here. 这里一团糟
[1:30:01] He just fired off a round next to my head. 他刚刚在我头旁边开枪
[1:30:04] – Is the leader there? – Yeah, he can hear you. -他们的头儿在吗 -在 他听得到
[1:30:08] Captain, listen to me. We will not tolerate this. 船长 我们不能容忍你这样做
[1:30:11] As captain, you’re responsible for the lives of everyone onboard. 作为船长 你要负责全员的安全
[1:30:15] Right now you are putting them in serious jeopardy. 现在你让他们的处境都变得很危险
[1:30:18] We wanna resolve this thing peacefully. 我们希望和平解决这件事情
[1:30:21] Let’s find a way out of this together before someone gets hurt. 在有人受伤前我们一起想办法解决这件事
[1:30:28] Alabama lifeboat, respond. 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答
[1:30:34] I talk when I go Somalia. 等我回到索马里再说
[1:30:37] Sit down. 坐下
[1:30:38] Sit down! 坐下
[1:30:50] – TAO, lifeboat is under way. – TAO, aye. -战略行动官 救生艇开动了 -收到
[1:30:53] Captain, sir, the lifeboat’s 12 hours from the Somali coast. 舰长 救生艇还有12小时到达索马里海岸
[1:30:57] Boxer and Halyburton have arrived. 拳师号和哈利伯顿号到了
[1:30:59] ETA on the SEAL team is 0400. 海豹突击队估计四点到达
[1:31:26] Irish, no worry. 别担心 爱尔兰佬
[1:31:30] Everything gonna be okay. 没事的
[1:31:38] After this, I go America. 这件事结束之后 我要去美国
[1:31:42] I always wanted to go America. 我一直想去美国
[1:31:45] Go to New York, buy a car… 去纽约 买辆车
[1:31:57] Hey, this situation has gotten bad. 情况更糟了
[1:31:59] There are two more ships, one on either side. 又来了两艘船 一边一艘
[1:32:02] That one is huge. 这艘很大
[1:32:12] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:32:13] Sit down! Sit down! 坐下 坐下
[1:32:15] – Sit down! – Down! Down! -坐下 -坐下
[1:32:21] Bilal, get the ropes. 比拉 把绳子拿来
[1:32:23] Hey, captain, it’s all over. It’s all over, captain. 船长 结束了 一切都结束了
[1:32:26] The other ropes. 拿绳子来
[1:32:28] There’s a reason your boss took off and isn’t coming back. 这就是你们的老大跑了不回来的原因
[1:32:31] He didn’t wanna take on the Navy. 他不想跟海军对着干
[1:32:33] He’s gone. He’s left you all alone. 他跑了 他丢下了你们
[1:32:35] You had a plan to take my ship. That didn’t work, 你本来想劫持我的船 没劫成
[1:32:38] so you thought you could take me? 所以你就想劫持我
[1:32:40] – Shut up. – Make a run to Somalia? -闭嘴 -然后逃回索马里吗
[1:32:42] They got the Navy out there. You gotta give up. You gotta stop. 海军就在外面 你得放弃 你必须放弃
[1:32:45] I can’t stop, Irish. 不行 爱尔兰佬
[1:32:47] The Navy is not gonna let you win. They can’t let you win. 海军不会让你得逞的 绝对不会
[1:32:52] They would rather sink this boat 他们宁愿炸沉这艘船
[1:32:54] than let you get me back to Somalia. 也不会让你把我带回索马里
[1:32:55] It’s over. 结束了
[1:33:00] I come too far, Irish. 我已经走到这一步了 爱尔兰佬
[1:33:03] I can’t give up. No. 我不能放弃 绝不
[1:33:31] Hello? 你好
[1:33:32] The SEALs are inbound, deploying three miles off our stern. 海豹突击队到了 在我们后方三英里处
[1:33:36] Roger that. 收到
[1:34:49] I need to piss. 我想撒尿
[1:34:52] Fast. 快点
[1:35:20] Saltwater would be good for your foot. 盐水对你的脚有好处
[1:35:26] He got out! 他跑了
[1:35:28] Turn the boat around! 快掉头
[1:35:31] Bilal, you idiot! 比拉 你个白痴
[1:35:47] Turn it! Faster, faster! 掉头 快点 快点
[1:35:52] Move, or we’ll leave you! 快点 不然我们不管你了
[1:35:56] Captain’s in Combat. 舰长到达指挥中心
[1:35:57] Cap. We got two in the water. Two in the water. 舰长 水里有两个人
[1:36:00] Starboard side, I see them both. 在右舷 我看到他们了
[1:36:03] Two guys in the water. 水里有两个人
[1:36:04] – Is one of them Phillips? – We don’t know. We can’t tell. -有菲利普吗 -不知道 分辨不出来
[1:36:08] They’re in the water. In the water. 他们在水里
[1:36:10] One may be Phillips and probably one pirate. We don’t know. 可能一个是菲利普一个是海盗 看不清
[1:36:13] We’ve gotta be sure. 必须得确认
[1:36:15] Let’s get a flare in the air. 发射一个照明弹
[1:36:18] Find him. Don’t kill him. 抓住他 别打死他
[1:36:37] Don’t shoot! 不要开枪
[1:36:39] I’ll shoot you! 我要杀了你
[1:36:43] Stop! What are you doing? 住手 你在干什么
[1:36:45] He’s getting away! 他要跑了
[1:36:51] – Don’t kill him! – Better to kill him than let him escape! -不能打死他 -打死他总比让他跑了好
[1:36:58] There he is! 他在那儿
[1:37:03] I’m ordering you. Don’t kill him. 我命令你 不能打死他
[1:37:08] Bainbridge, this is RHIB 3. 班布里奇号 这里是三号汽艇
[1:37:10] We have SEALs inbound. 海豹突击队到了
[1:37:12] Flare’s up, captain. 照明弹已经发射 舰长
[1:37:13] Target angle 020 on the lifeboat right now. 落水人员在救生艇20度方向
[1:37:18] – Can’t tell who’s in the water. – No clear shot at the Tangos. -分不清是谁在水里 -无法瞄准目标
[1:37:22] Nobody shoots unless there’s a clear shot. 能瞄准之前不准开枪
[1:37:24] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[1:37:32] Here he is! Here he is! 他在那儿 他在那儿
[1:37:46] He’s here! 他在那儿
[1:37:51] One more in the water. We’ve got one more in the water. 又一个跳进水里 又一个跳进水里
[1:37:55] Help! 救命
[1:38:15] All right! 好了
[1:38:17] – Come! – All right! -快点 -好了
[1:38:19] – Come! Forward! – All right! -快点 上来 -好了
[1:38:21] Got him. 抓住他
[1:38:23] Come! 快点
[1:38:25] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[1:38:29] Go in, Irish! Go! Go, Irish! 进去 爱尔兰佬
[1:38:33] Sir, the SEALs are coming aboard. 长官 海豹突击队要登舰
[1:38:36] Prepare to board the SEALs. 做好海豹突击队登舰准备
[1:38:54] Where are you go? Tell me! Tell me! 你想去哪儿 说啊
[1:38:56] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[1:39:01] – Where’s the captain? – Waiting for you on the bridge, sir. -舰长在哪儿 -在舰桥上等你 长官
[1:39:12] Not today! 今天不行
[1:39:14] Stop him! 快阻止他
[1:39:20] That’s enough! 够了
[1:39:27] Don’t kill him! 不能杀了他
[1:39:31] If you kill him, we’ll all die! 杀了他我们都要死
[1:39:35] – What do you want me to do with him? – What is he doing? -那你要我怎么做 -他在做什么
[1:39:48] Bainbridge to lifeboat, you must surrender. 班布里奇号呼叫救生艇 你们必须投降
[1:39:51] You will not be permitted to go any further. 你们不能再前进了
[1:39:53] It’s a helicopter! 有直升机
[1:39:55] Get to the other side! 到那边去
[1:40:01] Alabama lifeboat, respond. 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答
[1:40:04] Hurry! Go! 快点
[1:40:05] I’m trying. 我在尽全力
[1:40:11] Go! 快点
[1:40:12] You have a choice to make, captain. 请作出决定 船长
[1:40:14] Surrender now and this ends peacefully. 立刻投降 和平解决
[1:40:17] Beyond that, I cannot help you. You must surrender. 否则我就帮不了你了 你必须投降
[1:40:19] They think you are playing games. 他们以为我们是在开玩笑
[1:40:22] Do something! 给他们点颜色瞧瞧
[1:40:24] You cannot win this. 你们不会得逞的
[1:40:33] Make the right decision here. 请做出明智的选择
[1:40:35] You are running out of time. Do you understand me? 你的时间不多了 明白吗
[1:40:38] Do you want to go to an American prison? 你想进美国监狱吗
[1:40:40] This is your last chance. 这是你最后的机会
[1:40:42] Is that what you want? 这就是你要的吗
[1:40:45] I know how to handle America. 我知道怎么对付美国佬
[1:40:47] Give me the pistol. 把枪给我
[1:40:50] They think I’m playing games, huh? 他们以为我是闹着玩的吗
[1:40:54] Go! 走
[1:40:58] Up ladder. 往上走
[1:41:03] Make a hole. 让开
[1:41:14] Target in the hatch. This is Bainbridge out. 目标在舱口 班布里奇号通话完毕
[1:41:17] They’re holding a gun to Phillips’ head. 他们拿枪对着菲利普的头
[1:41:20] He’s kind of yelling and waving his pistol back and forth. 他在叫喊 来回挥舞着他的枪
[1:41:26] I kill him! I kill him! Now! I kill him! 我要杀了他 现在就杀了他
[1:41:33] We got shots fired, captain. 有人开枪 舰长
[1:41:35] – How many shots? – Who fired? Who fired? -开了多少枪 -谁开的枪 谁开的枪
[1:41:37] We’re losing this. 情况开始失控了
[1:41:48] Now what? 你想怎么样
[1:41:50] They have no respect for us. We have to play games? 他们不尊重我们 想跟我们玩游戏吗
[1:41:58] Give me the radio. 把对讲机给我
[1:42:01] The helicopter is coming back. 直升机又回来了
[1:42:08] America, I kill hostage now! 美国佬 我现在就把人质杀了
[1:42:11] I kill hostage now! I’m gonna put him in a body bag! 我现在就杀了他 把他装进运尸袋里
[1:42:24] Talk. Talk. 说话 说话
[1:42:27] They got a gun to my throat, 他们拿枪对着我的喉咙
[1:42:29] and they’re gonna use a survival suit as a body bag. 他们准备拿救生衣当运尸袋
[1:42:38] You’re not just a fisherman. 你不只是个渔民
[1:42:48] Men of the Alabama lifeboat, I’m here to talk about your money. 阿拉巴马号救生艇 我是来跟你们谈钱的
[1:42:54] Repeat, I’m here to discuss your money. 再说一次 我是来跟你们谈钱的
[1:43:02] Who is this? 你是谁
[1:43:03] I’m the negotiator. I’m authorized to negotiate with you. 我是谈判官 我是来跟你们谈判的
[1:43:10] Insurance man? 保险员吗
[1:43:11] Now, you are Abduwali Muse, right? From Jariban, Puntland? 你是阿布达瓦力·缪斯吧 来自邦特兰的杰里班
[1:43:15] From the clans of the Hawiye and the Daarood? 你们是哈威耶和达鲁德部落的吧
[1:43:19] Your friends are Adan Bilal, 你的朋友分别是阿丹· 比拉
[1:43:20] Walid Elmi and Nour Najee. 瓦利德·艾尔米 还有努尔·纳吉
[1:43:24] But you are Muse. You’re in command. Is that correct? 而你是缪斯 你是头儿 对吧
[1:43:30] They know us. 他们知道我们
[1:43:32] We have spoken with the elders of your tribe. 我们跟你们部落的长老们谈过了
[1:43:34] They are coming here to negotiate a deal, an exchange. 他们正要过来跟我们做个交易
[1:43:38] We get our man back, you get your money. 放了人质 我们就给你钱
[1:43:40] But this has to be done in confidence. 但这次交易只能秘密进行
[1:43:42] We don’t want anyone to see the exchange. Neither do the elders. 我们和长老们都不希望任何人知道这场交易
[1:43:46] It’s a lie. 骗人的
[1:43:47] You’re low on fuel. We got some weather coming in, 你们的燃料所剩无几 而且暴风雨要来了
[1:43:50] so I’m suggesting that we tow you out to the exchange point. 所以我建议由我们把你们拖到交易地点
[1:43:55] But we need someone to come aboard and negotiate the deal. 但是我们需要有人上船来协商
[1:43:58] It’s an ambush. 这是个圈套
[1:44:00] Captain. 船长
[1:44:12] Okay. 好吧
[1:44:17] It’s an ambush. 那是圈套
[1:44:48] Keep me posted on status. 保持联络
[1:44:54] – Roger. – Comms test radio check. -明白 -通讯检查 对讲机检查
[1:44:59] OSS, TAO, I need eyes on the RHIB. I need eyes on the RHIB. 支援中队 战略行动官 监控汽艇
[1:45:05] Captain’s in Combat. 舰长到达指挥中心
[1:45:06] Tactical command is now with the SEAL team. 海豹突击队从现在开始接管
[1:45:11] TAO, where we at? 战略行动官 情况如何
[1:45:13] Sir, RHIBs are headed inbound to the lifeboat. 长官 汽艇正在接近救生艇
[1:45:15] Halyburton and Boxer are standing by for your orders. 哈利伯顿号和拳师号已就位
[1:45:18] ASTAC, TAO, I need a status at Halyburton’s helo. 战略行动官 报告哈利伯顿号直升机的情况
[1:45:44] You need to be strong. 强硬点
[1:45:46] Don’t let anyone in. 别放人进来
[1:45:56] Whatever happens, don’t stop. 不管怎样都别停
[1:45:59] It’s my job. 包在我身上
[1:46:10] Everything good, Irish. 一切正常 爱尔兰佬
[1:46:13] Everything gonna be okay. 不会有事
[1:46:17] I go Navy ship, 我上海军的船
[1:46:20] get dollars, 拿钱
[1:46:24] you go home. 你回家
[1:46:30] It was supposed to be easy. 本来很简单的一件事
[1:46:34] I take ship, 我占领船
[1:46:38] ransom, 拿赎金
[1:46:42] nobody get hurt. 没人受伤
[1:46:44] You had $30,000 and a way to Somalia. 你本可以拿着3万美元回索马里
[1:46:50] It wasn’t enough? 还嫌少吗
[1:46:55] I got bosses. 我有老大
[1:46:57] They got rules. 老大有规矩
[1:46:59] We all got bosses. 我们都有老大
[1:47:07] There’s gotta be something other than being a fisherman 这世界上一定不止当渔夫
[1:47:10] and kidnapping people. 和当劫匪两条路吧
[1:47:15] Maybe in America, Irish. 在美国也许是这样 爱尔兰佬
[1:47:18] Maybe in America. 在美国也许是这样
[1:47:25] Alabama lifeboat, this is the U.S. Navy. Open the hatch. 阿拉巴马救生艇 我们是美国海军 请开舱门
[1:47:37] Gun down. Put the gun down. 枪放下 把枪放下
[1:47:40] Relax. I need to see the captain. 别紧张 我们要见船长
[1:47:44] – I show you captain. Back. – Relax. -我给你看 你退后 -别紧张
[1:47:46] I show you captain. Back. 我给你看船长 退后
[1:47:47] – Come on up. – Back. -靠近点 -退后
[1:47:49] Listen. 听着
[1:47:50] – We gotta move our other boat closer. – Up. -我们要开另一条船过来 -起来
[1:47:53] We gotta hook up a towline. 我们要系一条拖绳
[1:47:55] – No tricks. – No tricks. No tricks. -别耍花样 -不耍花样
[1:47:58] We just wanna see the captain 我们只是想确认船长的安全
[1:48:00] and then get you safely to the ship for the meeting with the elders. 然后把你安全送上船和长老见面
[1:48:04] Anything happen, he die. 任何事发生 他就死
[1:48:07] Anything happen, he die. I tell you. 任何事发生 他就死 我警告你
[1:48:09] – Sir, we have ears on the boat. – Check. -长官 窃听器装好了 -收到
[1:48:13] Okay, here he comes. 他出来了
[1:48:15] Be advised, I have eyes on the package. 请注意 已看见人质
[1:48:18] Captain, are you okay? 船长 你没事吧
[1:48:21] Yeah, yeah. Are you taking care of this? 没事 你们会救我吗
[1:48:23] This’ll be over soon. 马上就没事了
[1:48:25] And, captain, I got a uniform, a clean uniform. 船长 这里有套干净衣服
[1:48:29] I need you to wear this. 你穿上它
[1:48:30] And stay in the seat you’ve been sitting in. 回你刚才的座位
[1:48:33] Put this on, captain. We need to keep you healthy. 穿上 船长 我们需要保证你的健康
[1:48:36] It’s very important that we keep you healthy. 你的健康非常重要
[1:48:40] Stay calm. It’s going to be okay. 镇定 不会有事的
[1:48:43] – Go back. – Just relax. -后退 -别紧张
[1:48:46] Here, take it. 给你 拿着
[1:48:52] Inside. Go. 进去 走
[1:48:55] Go. 走
[1:48:56] – Where are the elders? – The elders are being flown in. -长老呢 -我们派飞机去接了
[1:49:01] Put the gun inside. We’ll take you to your elders. 把枪放进去 我们带你去见长老
[1:49:03] Anything happen, he die. 任何事发生 他就死
[1:49:05] I give you my word. Everything will be fine. 我保证 不会有事
[1:49:08] Put the gun down. 放下枪
[1:49:11] Gun down. 放下
[1:49:14] Wait. 等等
[1:49:17] Come on aboard. Just relax. 上来 放松
[1:49:20] – Take my hand. – Relax. -抓住我的手 -放松
[1:49:21] We’re almost there. Relax. 马上就好 放松
[1:49:23] We got you. Come on. Nice and easy. Okay. 拉住你了 小心 好的
[1:49:26] Everything’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[1:49:34] Captain, it’ll be over soon. Hang tough. 船长 马上就结束了 坚持下去
[1:49:36] Stay in the same seat you’ve been sitting in. 回你原来的座位
[1:49:47] Two-two-four feet. 224英尺
[1:49:49] Stern seas. 船尾
[1:49:52] Okay, the wind shouldn’t be a factor. 风速无影响
[1:49:54] Where do we need to be? 最佳狙击点在哪
[1:49:56] She’s at 235 meters. Ninety-one’s gonna be optimal. 目前距离235米 最佳距离91米
[1:49:59] Sir, one Somali is extracted. 长官 一名索马里海盗已被引出
[1:50:01] RHIB is headed inbound. Towline is attached. 汽艇在返航 拖绳就位
[1:50:04] – TAO, let’s initiate high-speed maneuver. – Aye, sir. -战略行动官 启动速战策略 -是 长官
[1:50:10] Halyburton, Boxer. This is Bainbridge. 哈利伯顿号 拳师号 这是班布里奇号
[1:50:13] Commence high-speed maneuvers. Over. 开始速战策略 完毕
[1:50:19] Bring him over here. 把他带过来
[1:50:21] Here. 这边
[1:50:25] Okay, get it off of him. 把救生衣脱下来
[1:50:29] Come up this way. Up this way. 到这边来 这边
[1:50:32] Hey, go right here. 进去
[1:50:33] I’m Chief O’Brien. Let’s get you taken care of inside. 我是奥布莱恩军士长 进去处理一下伤口吧
[1:50:36] Take him inside. Get him looked at. 带进去 盯紧他
[1:50:38] – Can I see your hand? – No. Where elders? -我看看你的手行吗 -不要 长老呢
[1:50:40] We’ll talk about that later. We’re going this way. 待会再说 这边
[1:50:43] Through this door. Watch your head. This way. Let’s go. 穿过这扇门 小心头 这边
[1:50:47] Stand over here. 站在那里
[1:50:49] One suspected pirate onboard in the starboard hangar. 一名海盗嫌犯带至右舷机库
[1:50:52] – Copy that. – Hold it. -收到 -站住
[1:50:54] Right there. 就站那里
[1:50:58] Where are the elders? 长老在哪
[1:51:00] The elders will be here soon. 长老马上就到
[1:51:02] Relax. We’re gonna take care of you. 镇定 我们会照顾你
[1:51:23] Your captain knows what he’s doing. 你们船长心里有数
[1:51:25] You’re gonna get your money now. 你们会拿到钱的
[1:51:44] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[1:51:47] I can’t see. 看不到了
[1:51:49] Give me the radio. 对讲机给我
[1:51:56] Too much light. We no see. 光太强 看不见了
[1:51:59] We’re going to initiate the tow. 我们要开始拖船了
[1:52:02] I repeat, we are going to initiate the tow. 重复 我们要开始拖船了
[1:52:05] You need to tell your driver that he needs to stay in his seat, 让司机留在驾驶座上
[1:52:09] and continue steering. 继续掌舵
[1:52:41] Alfa team is green at this time. One green, two red. A队绿色 一绿二红
[1:52:44] Lifeboat’s under tow. We’re at five knots. 正在拖行救生艇 速度5海里
[1:52:46] Copy that. We need three targets green. 收到 三个绿色才能开枪
[1:52:52] Keep it steady. Keep it steady. 开稳点 开稳点
[1:53:11] I’m just putting on the shirt like they said. 我只是照他们说的穿上衣服
[1:53:16] If he moves again, shoot him. 他要再动就开枪
[1:53:19] Sir, the pirates have just issued a threat. 长官 海盗扬言要杀害人质
[1:53:22] What’s the translation? 翻译一下
[1:53:23] “If he moves again, shoot him.” 他要再动就开枪
[1:53:41] It’s getting rough. 越来越晃了
[1:53:43] Keep it straight. 把好舵
[1:53:48] TAO, aye. 收到
[1:53:50] High-speed maneuvers are 速战策略
[1:53:51] creating big waves headed inbound on the lifeboat, sir. 掀起的巨浪正袭向救生艇 长官
[1:54:29] Slow down! You make waves! 慢点 有浪
[1:54:33] What kind of games are they playing? 他们在玩什么把戏
[1:54:37] I can’t hold it straight. 我把不住方向了
[1:54:42] Be a man. Just shut up and steer. 像样点 闭上嘴好好掌舵
[1:54:48] American ship, answer me. 美国船 回答
[1:54:51] U.S.A., answer me! 美国 回答
[1:54:52] Alfa’s green. Bravo and Charlie are red. A队绿色 BC红色
[1:54:57] Too much waves! 浪太大
[1:55:00] U.S. Navy. Too much waves! 美国海军 浪太大
[1:55:04] Alabama lifeboat, this is negotiator. 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
[1:55:06] We’ll pull you into our wake. 我们将你们拉进尾流里
[1:55:08] If you ride in our wake, it’ll be smoother. Negotiator out. 进了尾流就会稳很多 完毕
[1:55:33] Irish. Irish. What you doing? 爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬 你干嘛呢
[1:55:37] What you doing? 你在干嘛
[1:56:00] Alfa team green. One green, two red. A队绿色 一绿二红
[1:56:05] Give me a distance. 距离多少
[1:56:07] Two twenty. Still 129 out. 220 还差129米
[1:56:16] Stop writing, Irish. 别写了 爱尔兰佬
[1:56:18] If he sees you, he kill me and you both. 要是他看到 咱俩都得死
[1:56:23] American ship. 美国船
[1:56:25] Answer me. 回答
[1:56:27] U.S. Navy, answer! 美国海军 回答
[1:56:30] I speak to Muse! 我跟缪斯说话
[1:56:33] I want to speak with him! 我要跟他说话
[1:56:36] Alfa and Charlie teams green. Bravo red. AC队绿色 B队红色
[1:56:40] Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator. 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
[1:56:42] Your leader is in the helo hangar waiting for the elders. 你们首领正在直升机仓等待长老
[1:56:47] Where are the elders? 长老呢
[1:56:51] Where are elders? 长老呢
[1:56:54] American ship, answer! 美国船 回答
[1:56:59] Hey! What is this? What is this you writing? Tell me! 这是什么 你写什么呢 说
[1:57:06] They’ve got something going on in there. I think it’s a fight. 里面出事了 好像打起来了
[1:57:10] Stop! Stop! 别打了
[1:57:12] Pull up the audio. 声音放大
[1:57:13] TAO, give me Screen 3 on the left. 战略行动官 把镜头3放到左边
[1:57:19] Stop him. 让他住手
[1:57:22] Bilal, stop him. 比拉 让他住手
[1:57:30] Stop Irish! Stop Irish! 住手 爱尔兰佬 住手
[1:57:31] Bring the rope! 拿绳子来
[1:57:35] Alfa and Charlie are red. We are three red this time. AC红色 三个红色
[1:57:38] Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator. 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官
[1:57:40] If you harm the hostage, we do not have a deal. 如果你伤害人质 交易就取消
[1:57:43] Do you copy? 收到吗
[1:57:49] Tie him! 绑住他
[1:57:53] Alabama lifeboat, if you harm the hostage, 阿拉巴马救生艇 如果你伤害人质
[1:57:56] we do not have a deal. 交易就取消
[1:57:57] Do you understand? 听懂了吗
[1:58:11] What are you doing? 你要干嘛
[1:58:15] Captain Phillips, can you hear me? 菲利普船长 能听到吗
[1:58:18] Captain Phillips, can you hear me? 菲利普船长 能听到吗
[1:58:20] He’s screaming, sir. 他在尖叫 长官
[1:58:22] One fifty-five. They’re 64 meters out. 115米 还差64米
[1:58:25] One fifty-five, check. Speed up the tow. 115米 收到 拖快点
[1:58:49] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:58:51] Get a blindfold! 拿块布来蒙住他眼睛
[1:58:57] Can you see this? 你们能看到吗
[1:59:00] Can you see it? 你们看到了吗
[1:59:01] Let’s reacquire targets, weapons release on my command. 重新瞄准目标 听到口令就开枪
[1:59:05] One thirty-five meters. That’s 44 out from optimal. 135米 离最佳距离44米
[1:59:07] Alfa green. Bravo and Charlie are still red. Two red. A队绿色 BC还是红色 两个红色
[1:59:11] Blindfold him. 把他的眼睛蒙上
[1:59:17] Kid, just put your hands up. You’re just a kid. 孩子 举手投降吧 你还是个孩子啊
[1:59:21] Put your weapons down and put your hands up. 放下武器举手投降
[1:59:23] Put your hands up! 投降吧
[1:59:27] Is anybody hearing this? 有人能听到我说话吗
[1:59:31] Tell my family I love them. 告诉我家人我爱他们
[1:59:34] Andrea, I love you. 安德里亚 我爱你
[1:59:37] I love you, Ange. 我爱你 安吉
[1:59:39] Honey, I love you. 亲爱的我爱你
[1:59:42] I love you, Danny. I’m sorry. 我爱你 丹尼 对不起
[1:59:44] I’m sorry I’m here and not there with you. 对不起我没有在你身边而是要死在这里
[1:59:49] Can anybody hear this? I can’t stand this anymore. 谁能听到我的话 我受不了了
[1:59:53] One thirty meters. That’s 39 out from optimal. 130米 离最佳距离39米
[1:59:56] Two red. No shot. Still at two red. 两个红色 无法瞄准 还是两个红色
[1:59:58] I need sights on targets. I need three targets green. 瞄准目标 要三个绿色
[2:00:05] Don’t kill him! 别杀他
[2:00:07] The elders are coming. 长老就要来了
[2:00:09] We will get our money. 我们就要拿到钱了
[2:00:11] You are both idiots. 你们两个蠢货
[2:00:14] No one is coming. 没人会来
[2:00:23] Alfa green, Bravo green. Two green, one red. AB绿色 二绿一红
[2:00:26] – One twenty-one. Thirty meters out. – I can’t take any more. -121米 还差30米 -我受不了了
[2:00:29] I’m all done. 我完了
[2:00:33] That’s it. We will all die if you kill him. 结束了 杀了他我们都得死
[2:00:37] Everything they told you was a lie! 他们一直在骗人
[2:00:40] They will kill us all 他们会杀了我们
[2:00:41] and he is behind everything! 这都是他策划的
[2:00:44] – One seventeen meters. – Two green, one red. -117米 -两绿一红
[2:00:46] – We do not have a shot. – I need eyes on. -无法瞄准 -打开摄像机
[2:00:48] Sir, they’re gonna shoot him. 长官 他们要杀人质了
[2:00:57] – Gun drawn. Gun drawn. – Stop the tow. -已拔枪 已拔枪 -停止拖拽
[2:00:59] Roger. Stop the tow. 收到 停止拖拽
[2:01:04] Execute. 开枪
[2:01:12] What was that? 什么东西
[2:02:16] We’re gonna get you out of here and get you home. 我们会救你出去 送你回家
[2:02:24] – Take him down. The hostage is safe. – Get down. -拿下 人质安全了 -趴下
[2:02:28] – Put your head down. – What? -低下头 -怎么
[2:02:31] – Good job, guys. We got them. – Three Taragets down. -大伙干得好 赢了 -三个目标死亡
[2:02:34] Captain Phillips is safe and en route. Bainbridge, over. 菲利普船长安全救回 班布里奇号 完毕
[2:02:37] Well done, everybody. 大家干的漂亮
[2:02:38] – Right here. Go to this guy right here. – Come with me, captain. -这边 跟他走 -跟我来 船长
[2:02:43] You just sit down. 坐好
[2:02:45] Are you okay? Are you okay? 你还好吗 你还好吗
[2:02:56] This way. 这边
[2:03:01] – Watch your step. – Step. -小心脚下 -脚下
[2:03:07] Careful, sir. 小心 先生
[2:03:12] Welcome aboard. These guys are 欢迎上船 他们
[2:03:13] gonna take you to medical, get you checked out. 会带你到医务室做检查
[2:03:16] HM 1, he has impact injuries. He’s in shock. 1号军医 人质身上有瘀伤 受到惊吓
[2:03:19] Okay. Are you able to walk okay, sir? 你能走路吗 先生
[2:03:22] Are you okay? What’s your name? 你还好吗 你叫什么名字
[2:03:24] Rich. Rich Phillips. 里奇 里奇·菲利普
[2:03:29] We’re gonna turn you over to the United States Department of Justice. 我们会把你交给美国司法部
[2:03:32] You’re going to America to face trial. 你将要在美国受审
[2:03:36] You shoot my friends? 你们杀了我的朋友们吗
[2:03:38] Captain Phillips is free. All of your friends are dead. 菲利普船长获救 你的朋友都死了
[2:03:42] It’s over. You’re going to America now. 结束了 你现在要去美国了
[2:03:46] You have been suspected of piracy operations. 你涉嫌从事海盗活动
[2:03:48] I am now gonna read you your rights. 我现在宣读你的权利
[2:03:51] You have the right to remain silent and make no statement. 你有权保持沉默
[2:03:55] Any statement you do make can be used against you in judicial proceedings. 但是你的每句话都可能成为呈堂证供
[2:04:02] Captain Phillips, please come in. 菲利普船长 请进
[2:04:05] Have a seat. 请坐
[2:04:07] Trauma shears. 外伤剪刀
[2:04:10] I’m Chief O’Brien. I’ll be your corpsman today. 我是奥布莱恩军士长 我是你的看护
[2:04:12] Can you please tell me what’s going on? 你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗
[2:04:16] Can you talk? 你能说话吗
[2:04:18] – Can you tell me what’s going on? – Yeah. -你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗 -嗯
[2:04:21] I’m okay. 我没事
[2:04:22] Are you okay? Because you don’t look okay. 真的吗 可是你看起来不太好
[2:04:24] Are you in any pain right now? 身体有哪里痛吗
[2:04:28] Are you in pain right now? 身上痛不痛
[2:04:31] – Right there, – On your side. -这里 -身侧
[2:04:33] Okay. Let me see it really quick. 我看一下
[2:04:35] Can you lift up your arm? Does that hurt? 胳膊能举起来吗 举起胳膊会痛吗
[2:04:37] – Little bit? – Little bit. -有点 -有点
[2:04:39] Is it tender? Go ahead and put your arm down. 碰着痛不痛 把胳膊放下吧
[2:04:41] I need you to look at me. I need you to calm down, 看着我 镇定
[2:04:43] and I need you to breathe. There you go, deep breaths. 呼吸 没错 深呼吸
[2:04:46] There you go. Very good. 这就对了 很好
[2:04:48] Awesome. Now I want you to relax your arm. 真棒 现在放松你的胳膊
[2:04:50] Okay, we’re gonna put this little thing on your finger, 我们得把这个夹在你手指上
[2:04:52] we are gonna get your heart rate and oxygen level, 测一下心跳和血氧
[2:04:54] – make sure you’re breathing. – Okay. -以确认呼吸没问题 -好的
[2:04:56] I want you to keep doing that, okay? 继续深呼吸 好吗
[2:04:58] What happened to your head? Captain? 头上的伤怎么弄的 船长
[2:05:01] Can you tell me what happened to your head? 能告诉我吗
[2:05:02] Put it on your finger. 夹在手指上
[2:05:05] They… 他们
[2:05:09] It’s okay, take your time. 没事 慢慢说
[2:05:11] There’s a 2-centimeter laceration on the left eyebrow. 左眉有处两厘米的撕裂伤
[2:05:15] It’s okay. It’s all right. 不要紧 没事的
[2:05:17] – Okay. Okay. – I want you to look at me and breathe. -好 -看着我 深呼吸
[2:05:21] – Understand? – Yeah. -明白吗 -明白
[2:05:22] Okay, all right. 好的
[2:05:23] He’s got a 4-centimeter gap. 这里有处4厘米长的撕裂伤
[2:05:25] Little laceration there on the left temple. 左太阳穴轻微撕裂
[2:05:28] – Got it. – Okay. Very good. -明白 -很好
[2:05:30] All right. You’re doing great, okay? 你做的很好
[2:05:32] Did all this blood come from your eyebrow and your head? 这些血都是你头上和眉角的伤口的吗
[2:05:36] What? 什么
[2:05:37] Did the blood come from your eyebrow and your head? 这些血迹是不是你头上的伤口留下的
[2:05:40] – All of this. – Well, no, not all of it. -这些 -不全是
[2:05:42] – Okay. – That’s not mine. -好的 -这不是我的
[2:05:45] Okay, all right, all right. Look at me. 好的 没事 看着我
[2:05:48] – We’re gonna lay you down. – Okay. -现在我们需要你躺下 -好
[2:05:50] – All right. – Yeah. -没错 -嗯
[2:05:52] I want you to lay down nice and gently. Nice and gently. 轻轻躺下 躺舒服了
[2:05:55] You’re okay. I got you. 没事 我扶着你呢
[2:05:58] There you go. Very good. 对 很好
[2:06:00] Captain, you’re safe now, okay? 船长 你安全了
[2:06:02] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[2:06:05] – You’re okay. – Thank you. -你安全了 -谢谢
[2:06:07] You’re welcome. 不客气
[2:06:09] – Does my family know? – Your family knows you’re safe. -我的家人知道吗 -他们知道你安全了
[2:06:12] You’ll be able to call them as soon as you are taken care of. 等我们检查完你的身体 你就能跟他们通话
[2:06:18] Sir, I need you to breathe, okay? 先生 保持深呼吸好吗
[2:06:20] You are safe and you are fine. 你很安全很健康
[2:06:23] It’s gonna be okay. 没事了
[2:06:26] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来
[2:06:30] It’s gonna be okay. 没事了
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Searching(网络谜踪)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Philomena(菲洛梅娜)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme