英文名称:Captain America:The First Avenger
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | You’re the guys from Washington? | 你们是华盛顿来的吗 |
[01:15] | You get many other visitors out here? | 这地方还有别人来吗 |
[01:17] | How long you been on site? | 你到这儿多久了 |
[01:19] | Since this morning. | 早上就到了 |
[01:20] | A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago. | 18小时前 一个俄罗斯石油小队发现的 |
[01:23] | How come nobody’s spotted it before? | 之前怎么没发现 |
[01:26] | It’s really not that surprising. | 没什么好奇怪的 |
[01:28] | This landscapes changing all the time. | 这里的地貌一直在变 |
[01:30] | You got any idea what this thing is exactly? | 你知道这到底是什么玩意吗 |
[01:32] | I don’t know, it’s probably a weather balloon. | 不知道 可能是个气象气球 |
[01:34] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[01:36] | You know we don’t have the equipment for a job like this. | 我们没有专用的设备 |
[01:38] | How long before we can start craning it out? | 什么时候才能开始挖 |
[01:41] | I don’t think you quite understand. | 我觉得你还没搞清楚 |
[01:43] | You guys are going to need one hell of a crane. | 你们得要一架终极起重机才行 |
[02:32] | Base, we’re in. | 总部 我们进去了 |
[02:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:57] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[03:19] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[03:23] | – What is it? – My god. | -这是什么 -天啊 |
[03:27] | Base, give me a line to the Colonel. | 总部 帮我接上校 |
[03:30] | It’s 3am, sir. | 现在是凌晨三点 长官 |
[03:31] | I don’t care what time it is. | 我才不管现在几点 |
[03:33] | This one’s waited long enough. | 他已经等得够久了 |
[03:40] | 挪威 滕斯贝格市 1942年3月 | |
[03:51] | They’ve come for it. | 他们来了 |
[03:52] | They have before. | 以前也来过 |
[03:56] | Not like this. | 这次不一样 |
[03:57] | Let them come. | 让他们来吧 |
[03:59] | They’ll never find it. | 他们找不到的 |
[04:48] | Open it. | 快打开 |
[04:51] | Why can’t you find it? | 你们怎么就找不到 |
[05:04] | It has taken me a long time to find this place. | 我花了很久才找到这里 |
[05:10] | You should be commended. | 真是不得不称赞你 |
[05:12] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[05:16] | I think that you are a man of great vision. | 我想你是个很有远见的人 |
[05:21] | And in this way we are much alike. | 这点我们很像 |
[05:23] | I am nothing like you. | 我们根本不像 |
[05:26] | Of course but what others see as superstition, | 是吗 但其他人看做是迷信的东西 |
[05:30] | you and I know to be as science. | 你我却都认为是科学 |
[05:33] | What you seek is just a legend. | 你要找的东西并不存在 |
[05:35] | Then why make such an effort to conceal it? | 那又何必这么大费周章地藏起来 |
[05:58] | The tesseract was the jewel of Odin’s treasure room. | 超立方体是奥丁的瑰宝 |
[06:08] | It’s not something one buries. | 这东西不该被藏起来 |
[06:11] | But I think it is close, yes. | 但我觉得已经很接近了 |
[06:16] | I cannot help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[06:17] | No. | 是啊 |
[06:19] | But maybe you can help your, uh village? | 但也许你能帮帮你的村子 |
[06:22] | You must have some friends out there. | 那里一定有你的朋友 |
[06:25] | Some little grandchildren, perhaps. | 可能还有一些小孩子 |
[06:28] | You have no need for them to die. | 我想你不希望他们死 |
[06:44] | Yggdrasil. | 伊戈德拉希尔 |
[06:47] | The Tree of the world. | 世界之树 |
[06:51] | Guardian of wisdom. | 守护着智慧 |
[06:56] | And fate also. | 还有命运 |
[07:29] | And the Fürer digs for trinkets in the desert. | 元首竟还在沙漠里挖破烂 |
[07:37] | You have never seen this. | 你肯定没见过这个 |
[07:38] | Have you? | 是吧 |
[07:40] | It’s not for the eyes of ordinary men. | 这不是给凡人看的 |
[07:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:49] | Give the order to open fire. | 下令开火 |
[07:52] | Fool. | 蠢货 |
[07:54] | You cannot control the power you hold. | 你驾驭不了那种力量 |
[07:56] | You will burn. | 你会下地狱 |
[07:59] | I already have. | 我已经见过地狱了 |
[08:13] | O’Connell, Michael. | 迈克尔·奥康纳 |
[08:15] | Kaminski, Henry. | 亨利·卡明斯基 |
[08:18] | Boy, a lot of guys getting killed over there. | 天哪 死了这么多人 |
[08:20] | Rogers, Stephen. | 史蒂文·罗杰斯 |
[08:23] | Kinda makes you think twice about enlisting, huh? | 这下你是不是有点退缩了 |
[08:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:30] | Rogers. | 罗杰斯 |
[08:38] | What did your father die of? | 你父亲因什么过世 |
[08:39] | Mustard gas. | 芥子气 |
[08:41] | He was in the 107th infantry. | 他曾服役于107步兵团 |
[08:43] | – I was hoping I could be assigned. – Mother? | -我也希望能被指派到… -你母亲呢 |
[08:45] | She was a nurse in a TB ward. | 她是结核病房的护士 |
[08:47] | Got hit. | 她被传染了 |
[08:49] | Couldn’t shake it. | 没挺过去 |
[08:51] | 猩红热 风湿热 慢性或急性伤寒 高血压 心悸 乏力 心脏病等 | |
[08:54] | Sorry son. | 对不起 孩子 |
[08:55] | Well just give me a chance. | 给我个机会吧 |
[08:57] | You’ll be ineligible on your asthma alone. | 光哮喘这一项就不行 |
[08:59] | Is there anything you can do? | 你就不能做些什么吗 |
[09:01] | I’m doing it. | 我在做 |
[09:03] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你 |
[09:08] | War continues to ravage Europe. | 战火继续肆虐欧洲 |
[09:11] | But help is on the way. | 但援兵已经准备就绪 |
[09:14] | Every able bodied young man is lining up to serve his country. | 所有适龄青年都应参军报效国家 |
[09:21] | Even little Timmy is doing his part. | 就连小蒂米也出力了 |
[09:24] | Collecting scrap metal. | 帮忙收集废金属 |
[09:27] | Nice work, Timmy. | 干得好 蒂米 |
[09:28] | Who cares! | 谁关心这个 |
[09:30] | Play the movie already. | 赶紧放电影 |
[09:32] | Hey, want to show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[09:34] | Meanwhile, over seas… | 与此同时 海外战场上 |
[09:35] | Our brave boys are showing the Axis Powers… | 勇敢的士兵们正让轴心国明白 |
[09:37] | That the price of freedom is never to high. | 为了自由他们能付出一切 |
[09:40] | Let’s go, get on with it. | 得了 别放了 |
[09:43] | Hey, just start the cartoon. | 快放动画片 |
[09:45] | Hey, you want to shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[09:47] | Together with allied forces, | 只要盟军齐心协力 |
[09:49] | we’ll face any threat, no matter the size. | 就能克服一切困难 |
[10:09] | You just don’t know when to give up, do you. | 你就是怎么也不放弃是吧 |
[10:11] | I can do this all day. | 我可以和你耗一整天 |
[10:18] | Hey, pick on someone your own size. | 喂 别恃强凌弱 |
[10:28] | Sometimes I think you like getting punched. | 有时候我觉得你就是喜欢挨揍 |
[10:32] | I had him on the ropes. | 我就要打败他了 |
[10:35] | How many times is this? | 你要来多少次 |
[10:37] | Oh, your from Paramus now. | 这次是帕拉姆斯人啊 |
[10:40] | You know it’s illegal to lie on your enlistment form. | 你知道在征兵表上造假是违法的吗 |
[10:42] | Seriously, Jersey? | 居然还有新泽西 真的假的 |
[10:46] | You get your orders? | 你接到命令了吗 |
[10:50] | 107th. | 107步兵团 |
[10:51] | Sergeant James Barnes. | 詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士 |
[10:53] | Shipping out for England first thing tomorrow. | 明早起航开赴英格兰 |
[10:59] | I should be going. | 我也该一起去 |
[11:04] | Come on, man. | 来吧 哥们 |
[11:05] | My last night. | 我参军前的最后一晚 |
[11:07] | Gotta get you cleaned off. | 先帮你换身行头 |
[11:09] | Why, where we going? | 怎么 我们要去哪 |
[11:11] | The future. | 未来 |
[11:17] | I don’t see what the problem is. | 我没觉得有什么问题 |
[11:19] | You’re about to be the last eligible man in New York. | 纽约所有的男人都去当兵了 |
[11:22] | You know there’s three and a half million women here. | 还剩下三百五十万女人 |
[11:24] | Yeah, I’d settle for just one. | 而我只需要一个 |
[11:26] | Good thing I took care of that. | 好在我已经搞定了 |
[11:28] | Hey, Bucky! | 鹿仔 |
[11:32] | What’d you tell her about me? | 你怎么和她说我的 |
[11:34] | Only the good stuff. | 都是好话 |
[11:37] | Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion. | 欢迎来到现代奇迹展馆 |
[11:40] | and the world of tomorrow. | 明日世界 |
[11:43] | A greater world. | 更强大的世界 |
[11:45] | A better world. | 更完美的世界 |
[11:50] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[11:52] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[11:55] | Ladies and Gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[11:57] | Mr. Howard Stark. | 有请霍华德·史塔克先生 |
[12:12] | Ladies and Gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[12:15] | What if I told you that in just a few short years, | 要是我告诉你就在短短几年后 |
[12:18] | Your automobile won’t even have to touch the ground, at all. | 你的汽车就再也不用碰到地面 |
[12:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Thanks, Mandy. | 谢谢 曼蒂 |
[12:26] | With Starks Gravitic reversion technology. | 只要有史塔克的反重力科技 |
[12:29] | You’ll be able to do just that. | 这一切都将成为可能 |
[12:40] | Holy cow. | 我的神啊 |
[12:53] | Well I did say a few years, didn’t I? | 我说了还要再过几年是吧 |
[13:04] | Hey, Steve. What do you say we treat these girls… | 史蒂夫 我们请这些女孩去… |
[13:16] | Come on, Soldier. | 来吧 大兵 |
[13:23] | Come on, kinda missing the point of a double date. | 来吧 不然还叫什么双人约会 |
[13:25] | We’re taking the girls dancing. | 我们去跳舞 |
[13:27] | You go ahead, I’ll catch up with you. | 你去吧 我一会来找你们 |
[13:31] | You really gonna do this again? | 你真要再试一次吗 |
[13:34] | Well it’s a fair, I’m going to try my luck. | 反正这是嘉年华 就当我碰碰运气 |
[13:35] | As who, Steve from Ohio? | 这次又是哪 俄亥俄州吗 |
[13:37] | They’ll catch you or worse they’ll actually take you. | 他们会逮住你 要是他们招了你就更糟 |
[13:40] | Look I know you don’t think I can do this. | 我知道你觉得我不行 |
[13:42] | This isn’t a back alley, Steve, it’s war. | 这可不是打架 史蒂夫 这是打仗 |
[13:43] | – I know it’s a war. – Then find something to fight, | -我知道这是打仗 -那就去找点事做 |
[13:45] | Start looking for a job. | 先去找份工作 |
[13:46] | What am I going to do, collect scrap. | 那你觉得我能干什么 捡垃圾吗 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know that I’m… | 对 我知道… |
[13:49] | I’m not going to sit in a factory, Bucky. | 我不想去工厂 鹿仔 |
[13:50] | Bucky come on, | 鹿仔 拜托了 |
[13:52] | there are men laying down their lives. | 大家都在战场上拼命 |
[13:54] | I got no right to do any less than them. | 我不能躲在后方 |
[13:57] | That’s what you don’t understand. | 你不会了解这点 |
[13:59] | This isn’t about me. | 我不是想证明什么 |
[14:00] | Right. | 才怪 |
[14:01] | ‘Cause you got nothing to prove. | 你就是想证明自己 |
[14:06] | Hey sorry. Are we going dancing? | 不好意思 我们还去跳舞吗 |
[14:10] | Yes we are. | 当然了 |
[14:17] | Don’t do anything stupid until I get back. | 别干傻事 等我回来 |
[14:20] | How can I? | 我怎么会 |
[14:21] | You’re taking all the stupid with you. | 你把傻气都带走了 |
[14:26] | You’re a punk. | 你个混球 |
[14:27] | Jerk. | 你才混球 |
[14:29] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[14:34] | Don’t win the war ’til I get there. | 等我到了再打赢战争 |
[14:41] | Come on girls, playing our song. | 来吧 姑娘们 我们去跳舞 |
[15:03] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[15:05] | Is there a problem? | 怎么了吗 |
[15:07] | Just wait here. | 在这等着就是 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | So. | 这么说 |
[15:34] | You want to go overseas. | 你想到国外 |
[15:36] | Kill some Nazis. | 去杀鬼子吗 |
[15:39] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[15:40] | Doctor Abraham Erskine. | 我是亚伯罕·厄斯金博士 |
[15:42] | I represent a Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 战略科学预备役部门 |
[15:45] | Steve Rogers. | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯 |
[15:51] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[15:53] | Queens. | 皇后区 |
[15:54] | 73rd street and Utopla parkway. | 乌托邦大道第73街 |
[15:57] | Before that, Germany. | 在那之前 是德国人 |
[16:00] | This troubles you? | 这会让你困扰吗 |
[16:01] | No. | 不 |
[16:03] | Where are you from, Mr. Rogers? Hmm? | 你又是哪里人 罗杰斯先生 |
[16:06] | Is it, New Haven? | 是纽黑文市 |
[16:09] | Or, Paramus? | 还是帕拉姆斯 |
[16:11] | Five exams in five different cities… | 五份文件上写了五个不同城市… |
[16:13] | It might not be the right file. | 文件可能拿错了 |
[16:15] | It’s not the exams I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的不是文件 |
[16:16] | It’s the five tries. | 而是你尝试了五次 |
[16:19] | But you didn’t answer my question. | 但你还没回答我的问题 |
[16:22] | Do you want to kill Nazis? | 你想去杀鬼子吗 |
[16:27] | Is this a test? | 这是测试吗 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | I don’t want to kill anyone. | 我不想杀任何人 |
[16:36] | I don’t like bullies. | 我不想当恶霸 |
[16:37] | I don’t care where they’re from. | 不管是哪里的人 |
[16:41] | Well, there are already so many big men fighting this war. | 已经有很多大个子参战了 |
[16:44] | Maybe what we need now is a little guy. | 现在不妨加一个小个子 |
[16:48] | I can offer you a chance. | 我可以给你一个机会 |
[16:51] | Only a chance. | 只是一个机会 |
[16:53] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[16:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:56] | So where is the little guy from? | 那么这个小个子从哪来 |
[16:59] | Actually. | 说实话 |
[17:01] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[17:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:06] | Soldier. | 大兵 |
[17:31] | Are you ready, Doctor Zola? | 准备好了吗 佐拉博士 |
[17:35] | The machine requires the most delicate calibration. | 这台仪器需要精确无比的校准 |
[17:40] | Forgive me if I seem over cautious. | 请原谅 我不得不确保万无一失 |
[17:42] | Are you certain that those combatants of yours… | 你确定那些士兵 |
[17:44] | can withstand the energy surge, | 能承受这种能量激增 |
[17:47] | strong enough for a transference? | 能接受这种变形吗 |
[17:49] | With this artifact. | 在这个装置面前 |
[17:51] | I am certain of nothing. | 我什么都不能确定 |
[17:53] | I fear it may not work at all. | 我担心它完全不起作用 |
[18:32] | Twenty percent. | 百分之二十 |
[18:36] | Forty. | 四十 |
[18:40] | Sixty. | 六十 |
[18:44] | Stabilizing at seventy percent. | 稳定在百分之七十 |
[18:48] | I have not come all this way, | 我花了这么多功夫 |
[18:50] | for safety, Doctor. | 可不是为了安全 博士 |
[19:10] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:13] | I must congratulate you, Arnim. | 我要恭喜你 阿尔宁 |
[19:16] | Your designs does not disappoint. | 你的设计没有让我失望 |
[19:19] | Though they may require some slight reinforcement. | 虽然还需要一点加固 |
[19:24] | The transmittion is stable. | 转换过程很稳定 |
[19:27] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[19:29] | The energy patch, you called it, | 你说的那个能量源 |
[19:31] | equipped all my designs. | 使我所有的设计 |
[19:33] | All my designs. | 变成了现实 |
[19:36] | This will change the war. | 这将改变这场战争 |
[19:40] | Doctor Zola. | 佐拉博士 |
[19:43] | This will change the world. | 这将改变整个世界 |
[19:50] | Recruits, attention! | 新兵们 立正 |
[19:53] | Gentlemen, I’m Agent Carter. | 先生们 我是卡特特工 |
[19:55] | I supervise all operations for this division. | 我负责监督该部门的所有事务 |
[19:58] | What’s with the accent, Queen Victoria? | 你的口音怎么了 维多利亚女王 |
[20:01] | Thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army. | 我还以为我是为美军效力 |
[20:03] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 大兵 |
[20:05] | Gilmore Hodge, your majesty. | 吉尔默·霍奇 女王陛下 |
[20:07] | Step forward, Hodge. | 上前一步 霍奇 |
[20:10] | Put your right foot forward. | 右脚再上前一步 |
[20:13] | We gonna wrestle? | 我们要格斗吗 |
[20:16] | ‘Cause I gotta a few moves I know you’ll like. | 我可有个你会喜欢的招式哟 |
[20:21] | Agent Carter. | 卡特特工 |
[20:23] | Colonel Phillips. | 菲利普斯上校 |
[20:24] | I can see that you are breaking in the candidates, | 看来你和我们的新兵打成一片啊 |
[20:26] | that’s good. | 不错嘛 |
[20:28] | Get your ass up out of that dirt, | 把你的屁股从地上挪开 |
[20:29] | And stand up in that lineup at attention until, | 然后归队站好 |
[20:30] | somebody comes and tells you what to do. | 站到有人让你停为止 |
[20:32] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:37] | General Patton. | 巴顿将军 |
[20:38] | Has said. | 曾经说过 |
[20:40] | “War’s are fought with weapons but they are won by men.” | “战争取决于武器 但战胜取决于士兵” |
[20:43] | We are going to win this war, because… | 我们会打赢这场仗 因为 |
[20:46] | we have the best men. | 我们有最优秀的士兵 |
[20:51] | And because they’re gonna get better. | 而且他们会越来越好 |
[20:54] | Much, better. | 好得多 |
[20:56] | The Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 战略科学预备队 |
[20:59] | Is an allied effort. | 是由各国同盟组成 |
[21:00] | Made up with the best minds of the free world. | 由自由世界的精英们组成 |
[21:04] | Our goal. | 我们的目标 |
[21:05] | Is to create the best army in history. | 是建立史上最优秀的军队 |
[21:07] | But every army starts with one man. | 而所有军队都有一个先行者 |
[21:10] | Rogers! Get up from there. | 罗杰斯 快起来 |
[21:12] | At the end of this week, we will chose that man. | 这周过后 我们就要选出那个人 |
[21:14] | He’ll be the first. | 他将会是第一个 |
[21:16] | Our new breed of super soldiers. | 我们新一代的超级战士 |
[21:24] | Rogers, get your ass out of that line. | 罗杰斯 快从那爬出来 |
[21:27] | And they, will personally escort Adolph Hitler | 而他们 将亲手把阿道夫·希特勒 |
[21:30] | Through the gates of hell. | 送进地狱 |
[21:32] | Pick up the pace, ladies. | 跟上 姑娘们 |
[21:34] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快跑 |
[21:37] | Double time. | 跑起来 |
[21:38] | Come on, faster, faster. | 快点 跑快点 |
[21:42] | Move. | 动起来 |
[21:43] | Move. | 动起来 |
[21:44] | Squad halt. | 立定 |
[21:47] | That flag means you’re only at the half way point. | 这面旗子说明你们只跑了一半 |
[21:50] | First man to bring it to me, | 第一个拿到旗子的人 |
[21:51] | gets to ride back with Agent Carter. | 就能和卡特特工一起搭车 |
[21:53] | Move, move! | 快去 |
[21:56] | Come on, get up there. | 快点 爬上去 |
[21:58] | That’s what you got? This army is in trouble. | 你们就这点能耐吗 这支部队完了 |
[22:00] | Get up there, Hodge. | 上去啊 霍奇 |
[22:02] | Come on, get up there. | 上啊 爬上去 |
[22:07] | Nobody’s got that flag in seventeen years. | 17年来没人能拿到那面旗子 |
[22:12] | Come on, come on, fall in. | 快点 排队 |
[22:14] | Let’s go, get back in a formation. | 快点 回来排好队 |
[22:19] | Rogers! | 罗杰斯 |
[22:20] | I said, fall in. | 我说排队 |
[22:38] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢了 长官 |
[22:48] | Faster ladies, come on. | 快点 姑娘们 |
[22:50] | My grandmother has more life in her, | 连我奶奶都比你们强力 |
[22:52] | God rest her soul. Move it! | 上帝保佑她 动起来 |
[22:55] | You’re not really thinking of picking Rogers, are you? | 你不是真想选罗杰斯吧 |
[22:57] | I am more than just thinking about it. | 不是想 我已经决定选他了 |
[22:59] | It is a clear choice. | 这是个明智的选择 |
[23:01] | When you brought a 90 pounds | 你当时把个90磅的哮喘病猫 |
[23:02] | modicum asthmatic onto my army base. | 带进我部队的时候 |
[23:04] | I let it slide. I thought what the hell. | 我没反对 我想管他呢 |
[23:05] | Maybe he could be useful to you, like a gerbil. | 也许你只把他当做小白鼠 |
[23:07] | – Never thought you’d pick him. – Up. | -我从没想过你会选他 -起来 |
[23:12] | Stick a needle in that kids arm, | 这孩子的胳膊 |
[23:13] | it’s going to go right through him. | 比面条都细 |
[23:15] | Come on, girls. | 快点 姑娘们 |
[23:16] | Look at that. | 看看他 |
[23:18] | He’s making me cry. | 我看着他都快哭了 |
[23:19] | I am looking for qualities beyond the physical. | 我更看重品质 而不是体型 |
[23:22] | Do you know how long it took to set up this project. | 你知道我们为这项目付出多少心血 |
[23:25] | – Yes. – All the groveling I had to do in front… | -我知道 -我还不得不对那些 |
[23:26] | of Senator whats-his-name committees. | 天知道叫什么名字的狗屁委员会低声下气 |
[23:27] | Yes, I know. I am well aware of your efforts. | 是的 我清楚你付出了多少努力 |
[23:29] | Then throw me a bone. | 那就给我点回报 |
[23:31] | Hodge passed every test we gave him. | 霍奇通过了所有测试 |
[23:33] | He’s big, he’s fast. | 他强壮 动作又快 |
[23:34] | He obeys orders, he’s a soldier. | 他遵守命令 是个军人 |
[23:36] | He’s a bully. | 他是个恶霸 |
[23:37] | You don’t win wars with niceness, Doctor. | 靠善良可打不了胜仗 博士 |
[23:43] | You win wars, with guts. | 打胜仗 靠的是胆量 |
[23:48] | Grenade! | 有手榴弹 |
[23:53] | Stay away. | 快跑 |
[23:55] | Get back. | 躲起来 |
[24:04] | Phony grenade. | 是假手榴弹 |
[24:07] | All clear, back in formation. | 警报解除 归队 |
[24:13] | Is this a test? | 这是测试吗 |
[24:15] | He’s still skinny. | 他还是太瘦弱了 |
[24:25] | – May I? – Yeah. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[24:30] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[24:32] | Got the jitters I guess. | 可能是紧张吧 |
[24:34] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[24:38] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[24:39] | Just one? | 就一个吗 |
[24:43] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[24:47] | I suppose that is the one question that matters. | 只要这一个问题就够了 |
[24:53] | This is from Augsburg. | 这个产自奥格斯堡[德国城市] |
[24:55] | My City. | 我的故乡 |
[24:59] | So many people forget that the | 很多人都忘了 |
[25:00] | first country the Nazi’s invaded was their own. | 纳粹第一个侵略的就是自己的国家 |
[25:03] | You know after the last war they, | 一战结束后 |
[25:06] | my peoples struggled, they..They.. | 我的同胞们生活在水深火热中 |
[25:07] | They felt weak, they felt.. | 他们感到无能为力 |
[25:09] | slow, then Hitler comes along. | 然后希特勒出现了 |
[25:11] | With the marching and the big show, and the flags and all that | 军队 党旗 大肆宣扬 各种煽动 |
[25:16] | And he, hears of me. | 接着他听说了我 |
[25:18] | My work, and he finds me. | 还有我的工作 他找到了我 |
[25:20] | Then he says, you. | 他说 你 |
[25:22] | He says, you will make us strong. | 你要让我们变强 |
[25:26] | I am not interested. | 而我不感兴趣 |
[25:29] | So he sends the head of Hydra. | 他把我送到海德拉总部 |
[25:32] | East research division. | 东线研究部门 |
[25:34] | A brilliant Scientist by the name of, Johann Schmidt. | 有位天才科学家 叫约翰·施密特 |
[25:37] | Now Schmidt is a member of the inner circle. | 现在施密特已经是核心成员了 |
[25:39] | And he’s ambitious. | 他野心勃勃 |
[25:41] | Even Hitler shares his passion for, | 他甚至和希特勒一样 |
[25:44] | occult power and tatanic myth. | 痴迷于超能力和大陆神话 |
[25:47] | Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers. | 希特勒用他的幻想煽动他的追随者 |
[25:50] | But for Schmidt it is not fantasy. | 而对施密特来说那不是幻想 |
[25:53] | For him, it is real. | 对他来说 这是真的 |
[25:54] | He has become convinced that there is a great power. | 他相信在这个世界上 |
[25:57] | Hidden in the earth. | 隐藏着一股强大的力量 |
[25:59] | Left here by the gods. | 是众神留下的 |
[26:00] | Waiting to be seized by superior men. | 有待一个超人去发现 |
[26:03] | So when he has found my formula and what it can do. | 所以当他发现我血清配方的能耐 |
[26:07] | He cannot resist. | 他无法抗拒 |
[26:11] | Schmidt wants to become that superior man. | 施密特想成为那个超人 |
[26:19] | Did it make him stronger? | 他变强了吗 |
[26:21] | Ja. | 是的 |
[26:22] | But, it has other effects. | 不过也有副作用 |
[26:30] | The serum wasn’t ready. | 那血清还未完全成熟 |
[26:32] | But more important. | 但更重要的是 |
[26:34] | The man. | 是使用的人 |
[26:36] | The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so.. | 血清能增强人的各个方面 所以 |
[26:39] | Good becomes great. | 好的变得更好 |
[26:41] | Bad becomes worse. | 坏的则变得更坏 |
[26:49] | This is why you were chosen. | 所以我选择了你 |
[26:51] | Because a strong man who has known power all his life. | 因为强者的力量与生俱来 |
[26:55] | They lose respect for that power. | 他们失去了对力量的敬畏 |
[26:57] | But a weak man. | 而弱者 |
[26:58] | Who values of strength. | 才懂得力量的价值 |
[27:01] | And loves | 有爱心 |
[27:03] | Compassion. | 懂得怜悯 |
[27:08] | Thanks. I think. | 谢谢 虽然不太懂 |
[27:13] | Give this. | 来喝点 |
[27:16] | Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing. | 不管明天发生什么 答应我一件事 |
[27:22] | That you must stay who you are. | 永远别忘了你是谁 |
[27:27] | Not a perfect soldier. | 不要当一个好兵 |
[27:29] | But. | 而要当 |
[27:31] | A good man. | 一个好人 |
[27:38] | To the little guys. | 敬小个子们 |
[27:42] | No, wait, wait. What am I doing? | 慢着 看我做了什么 |
[27:44] | No, you have procedure tomorrow. | 你明天要进行测试 |
[27:46] | No fluids. | 不能喝酒 |
[27:47] | All right, we’ll drink it after. | 好吧 那我们以后再喝 |
[27:49] | No, I don’t have procedure tomorrow. | 不 我明天又不用测试 |
[27:51] | I can’t after, I can now. | 我不用等 我现在就喝 |
[28:09] | Is there something in particular you need? | 你有什么特别需要吗 |
[28:17] | I uh, understand you found him. | 我听说你找到他了 |
[28:20] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[28:34] | You disapprove. | 你不赞成吗 |
[28:36] | I just don’t see why you need concern yourself. | 我只是不明白你为什么要在意他 |
[28:39] | I can’t imagine he’ll succeed. | 他不可能成功 |
[28:44] | Again. | 再次成功 |
[28:46] | The serum is the allies only defense. | 血清是同盟国最后的防线 |
[28:48] | against this power we now possess. | 来抵抗我们掌握了的力量 |
[28:50] | If we take it away from them, then our victory is assured. | 若是我们将其摧毁 就能确保胜利 |
[28:57] | Shall I give the order? | 那我要下令吗 |
[29:00] | It has been given. | 我已经下令了 |
[29:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:08] | Doctor Zola. | 佐拉博士 |
[29:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[29:21] | Masterpiece. | 杰作 |
[29:34] | I know this neighborhood. | 这个街区我很熟悉 |
[29:36] | I got beat up in that alley. | 我在那条巷子里被打过 |
[29:40] | And that parking lot. | 还有那个停车场 |
[29:43] | And behind that dinner. | 还有那个餐厅后面 |
[29:45] | Did you have something against running away? | 你为什么不逃跑 |
[29:51] | You start running they’ll never let you stop. | 你要是跑了一次 就会一直跑下去 |
[29:53] | You stand up, push back. | 而你要是站起来反击 |
[29:55] | You can’t say no forever, right. | 总有一天会有机会的吧 |
[29:57] | I know a little of what that’s like. | 我和你有一点同感 |
[29:59] | To have every door shut in your face. | 总是被拒绝的感觉 |
[30:02] | I guess I just don’t know why you would want to join the army. | 我不明白你为什么要参军 |
[30:04] | You’re a beautiful dame. Beautifu..Oh a woman. I mean… | 你是位漂亮的女士 我是说漂亮的女人 |
[30:07] | An agent, not a Dame. | 是位特工 不是女士 |
[30:09] | You are beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[30:10] | You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you? | 你不知道怎么跟女人搭讪吧 |
[30:14] | I think this is the longest conversation I’ve had with a woman. | 这大概是我和女人的最长一次对话了 |
[30:17] | They’re not exactly lining | 她们才不愿意和一个 |
[30:18] | up to dance with a guy that might step on them. | 会踩到她们脚的男人跳舞 |
[30:21] | You must have danced. | 你肯定跳过舞吧 |
[30:23] | Well, asking a woman to dance always seems so terrifying. | 我不敢邀女人跳舞 |
[30:26] | And the past few years just… | 而这么些年过去 |
[30:28] | Didn’t seem to matter that much. | 我已经不怎么在意了 |
[30:30] | Figured I’d wait. | 我想我在等吧 |
[30:32] | For what? | 等什么 |
[30:34] | Right partner. | 合适的舞伴 |
[30:50] | This way. | 这边走 |
[30:55] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[30:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:11] | Wonderful weather this morning. Isn’t it. | 今天天气很棒吧 |
[31:14] | Yes, but I always carry an umbrella. | 是啊 但我总是带着伞 |
[32:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:17] | Please, not now. | 拜托 别拍 |
[32:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:28] | Take off your shirt your tie and your hat. | 脱掉衬衣和领带 摘掉帽子 |
[32:36] | Senator Brandt, glad you could make it. | 布兰德议员 很高兴你能来 |
[32:37] | Why exactly am I in Brooklyn? | 我到底来这儿干什么来了 |
[32:39] | We needed access to the cities power grid. | 我们需要使用城市电网 |
[32:41] | Of course if you had given me a generalized requisition. | 当然如果你之前批准了我的申请 |
[32:43] | A lot of people are asking for funds, …. | 很多人都在申请经费 |
[32:46] | Oh, this is Clem uh… | 这位是克雷… |
[32:47] | Gregg Clemson, state department. | 格雷格·克雷姆森 国务院的 |
[32:49] | If this project of yours comes through. | 如果你们的项目获得成功 |
[32:50] | We’d like to see that it doesn’t get into the headlines. | 我们可不能让媒体抢了先机啊 |
[32:53] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[32:54] | Somebody get that kid a sandwich. | 给那孩子吃点东西吧 |
[33:10] | Comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[33:13] | It’s a little big. | 有点大 |
[33:16] | You save me any of that schnapps? | 那酒有没有给我留 |
[33:19] | Not as much as I should have. | 没留多少 |
[33:22] | Sorry, next time. | 不好意思 下次吧 |
[33:25] | Mr. Stark. | 史塔克先生 |
[33:26] | How are your levels? | 基线如何 |
[33:27] | – Levels at 100%. – Good. | -100% -很好 |
[33:29] | We may dim half the lights in Brooklyn. | 我们可能会用掉布鲁克林一半电力 |
[33:32] | But we are ready. | 但我们准备好了 |
[33:34] | Good as we’ll ever be. | 一如既往 |
[33:36] | Agent Carter, don’t you think | 卡特特工 要是你待在 |
[33:37] | you would be more comfortable in the booth? | 控制室里会不会更好点 |
[33:39] | Oh yes, ah, sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[33:53] | Can you hear me, is this on? | 能听到吗 |
[33:56] | Ladies and Gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:57] | Today we take not another step towards annihilation. | 今天我们不是进一步走向灭绝 |
[34:01] | But the first step towards the path to peace. | 而是迈上和平之路的第一步 |
[34:08] | We begin with a series of micro injections, | 首先是一系列微创注射 |
[34:10] | into the subjects major muscles. | 将血清注入肌肉群 |
[34:13] | The serum infusion will cause immediate cellular change. | 血清注入后会引发细胞的急速改变 |
[34:18] | Then to stimulate growth. | 之后会刺激生长 |
[34:21] | The subject will be saturated, | 接着会通过生命射线 |
[34:23] | with Vita rays | 渗透主体 |
[34:33] | That wasn’t so bad. | 感觉还行 |
[34:34] | That was penicillin. | 这只是青霉素 |
[34:39] | Serum infusion. | 注射血清 |
[34:40] | Beginning in, five… | 倒计时五秒 |
[34:44] | Four… | 四 |
[34:46] | Three… | 三 |
[34:49] | Two… | 二 |
[34:51] | One. | 一 |
[35:03] | Now, Mr. Stark. | 开始吧 史塔克先生 |
[35:28] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[35:30] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[35:31] | Probably too late to go to the bathroom, right? | 现在想去厕所是不是有点晚了 |
[35:36] | We will proceed. | 继续 |
[35:50] | That’s ten percent. | 百分之十 |
[35:52] | Twenty percent. | 百分之二十 |
[35:54] | Thirty. | 三十 |
[35:57] | That’s forty percent. | 百分之四十 |
[36:00] | All signs are normal. | 各项指标正常 |
[36:01] | That’s fifty percent. | 百分之五十 |
[36:03] | Sixty. | 六十 |
[36:06] | Seventy. | 七十 |
[36:12] | Steven, Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[36:14] | – Shut it down! – Steven. | -快关掉 -史蒂文 |
[36:16] | Shut it down. | 快关掉 |
[36:18] | Turn back, Mr. Stark. Turn it off kill it, turn back. | 往回转 史塔克先生 关掉 往回转 |
[36:22] | No! | 不 |
[36:23] | Don’t | 别关 |
[36:24] | I can do this. | 我扛得住 |
[36:33] | Eighty…Ninety. | 八十 九十 |
[36:37] | That’s one hundred percent! | 百分之百了 |
[37:01] | Mr. Stark. | 史塔克先生 |
[37:18] | Son of a bitch did it. | 这小子还真成功了 |
[37:26] | – I did it, – Yes, yes. | -我做到了 -是的 |
[37:28] | I think we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[37:29] | You actually did it. | 你真的成功了 |
[37:34] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[37:39] | Taller. | 长高了 |
[37:43] | You look taller. | 看起来是高了 |
[37:45] | How do we look now, Senator? | 下去看看吧 议员先生 |
[37:47] | I guess the folks in Berlin are about to get very nervous. | 这下柏林那帮家伙该紧张了 |
[37:53] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[37:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[38:08] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[38:48] | – They’re coming, come on. – Now. | -他们来了 快走 -快 |
[39:16] | You all right? Hey! | 你没事吧 |
[39:17] | This guy’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[39:29] | I had him. | 我瞄准他了 |
[39:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:07] | No. No, darling no. | 不 不 宝贝儿 不要 |
[41:10] | – Mommy. – No. Don’t hurt him. | -妈妈 -不要 别伤害他 |
[41:13] | Go on. | 走开 |
[41:16] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[41:24] | No, don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[41:30] | Wait don’t. | 等等 不要 |
[41:31] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[41:34] | No, don’t. | 住手 |
[41:41] | Go get him, I can swim. | 去抓他 我会游泳 |
[42:35] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[42:36] | The first of many. | 先行军而已 |
[42:38] | Got off one head. | 砍掉一个头 |
[42:41] | Two more shall take its place. | 还会长出两个新的 |
[42:46] | Heil Hydra. | 海德拉万岁 |
[43:07] | The Fürer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt. | 元首可不喜欢被无视 施密特先生 |
[43:10] | He funds your research because you promised him weapons. | 你承诺为他提供武器 他才资助你的研究 |
[43:12] | You serve at his pleasure. | 你得听从他的命令 |
[43:14] | He gave you this facility as a reward for your injuries. | 因为你负伤 他才将这个研究所给你作为奖励 |
[43:18] | Reward, call it what it is, exile. | 奖励 这算什么奖励 这是流放 |
[43:20] | I no longer effect his image of Aryan perfection. | 我不再符合他心目中雅利安人的完美形象 |
[43:23] | You think this is about appearances? | 你觉得这只是外表的问题吗 |
[43:25] | Your Hydra division has failed, | 你的海德拉部门让人失望 |
[43:27] | to deliver so much as a rifle in over a year. | 一年来提供的武器比步枪强不了多少 |
[43:30] | And we have learned through local intelligence. | 而且我们从当地情报部门获知 |
[43:32] | You have mounted a full scaled incursion into Norway. | 你们还在策划全面入侵挪威 |
[43:35] | The Fürer fears, how does he put it? | 元首他担心 他怎么说的来着 |
[43:38] | The Red Skull has been indulged long enough. | 不能再继续放纵红骷髅了 |
[43:53] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[43:57] | You have come to see the results of our work, hmm? | 你们来看看我们的研究成果吧 |
[44:02] | Let me show you. | 我给你们展示一下 |
[44:05] | Hitler speaks of a thousand year Reich. | 希特勒口口声声说德意志千秋万代 |
[44:08] | But he cannot feed his armies for a month is truth. | 事实上却拿不出军队一个月的给养 |
[44:09] | His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe. | 他的部队在欧洲战场上流血牺牲 |
[44:13] | But still he is no closer to achieving his goals. | 可他的目标却还是遥遥无期 |
[44:17] | And I suppose you still aim to win this war through magic. | 这么说你想用魔法来打赢战争 |
[44:21] | Science, but I understand your confusion. | 是科学 但我理解你的困惑 |
[44:25] | Great power has always baffled primitive men. | 强大的力量总是令愚昧之人感到迷惑 |
[44:29] | Hydra is assembling an arsenal | 海德拉正在组建一支军队 |
[44:30] | that will destroy my enemies in one stroke. | 能将我的敌人一网打尽 |
[44:33] | Wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess. | 不管他们是谁 拥有多少兵力 |
[44:36] | All in a matter of hours. | 只需几个小时就能搞定 |
[44:38] | Your enemies? | 你的敌人吗 |
[44:39] | My weapons contain enough destructive power, | 我的武器具有足够破坏力 |
[44:42] | to decimate every hostile capital on Earth. | 能摧毁世界上所有敌国的首都 |
[44:47] | Quite simply, gentlemen. | 轻而易举 先生们 |
[44:49] | I have harnessed the power of the gods. | 我已从诸神那里获得神力 |
[44:54] | Thank you, Schmidt. | 谢谢 施密特 |
[44:55] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[44:57] | For making it clear how obviously mad you are. | 让我们明白你有多疯狂 |
[45:00] | Berlin is on this map! | 柏林也在地图上 |
[45:02] | So it is. | 当然了 |
[45:06] | You will be punished for your insolence. | 你要为你的傲慢付出代价 |
[45:08] | You will be brought before the Fürer and …. | 你要被带到元首面前… |
[45:27] | My apologies, Doctor. | 抱歉了 博士 |
[45:29] | But we both knew Hydra could grow no further in Hitler’s shadow. | 但我们都知道 在希特勒的阴影下 海德拉无法壮大 |
[45:36] | Heil Hydra. | 海德拉万岁 |
[45:38] | Heil Hydra! | 海德拉万岁 |
[45:44] | Heil Hydra. | 海德拉万岁 |
[45:57] | Think you got enough? | 可以了吗 |
[46:00] | Any hope of reproducing | 重新制造血清的方法 |
[46:02] | the program is locked in your genetic code | 锁进了你的基因序列 |
[46:05] | But without Erskine it would take years. | 没有厄斯金博士 这得花上好多年 |
[46:09] | He deserved more than this. | 他不该就这么死了 |
[46:12] | If it could work only once. | 就算只成功了这么一次 |
[46:14] | He’d be proud of you. | 他也会以你为傲 |
[46:19] | Colonel Phillips, my committee is demanding answers. | 菲利普斯上校 委员会需要答复 |
[46:22] | Great, why don’t we start with how a German spy, | 好啊 那你先说说怎么有个德国间谍 |
[46:24] | Got a ride to my secret installation in your car? | 坐在你车上混进了我的秘密基地 |
[46:27] | What do we got here? | 情况怎么样 |
[46:28] | Speaking modestly I’m the | 虽然我是本国 |
[46:30] | best mechanical engineer in this country. | 最好的机械工程师 |
[46:32] | But I don’t know what’s inside this thing. | 但我也搞不清这东西的构造 |
[46:34] | Or how it works. | 还有它如何运转 |
[46:35] | We’re not even close to this technology. | 我们连这项技术的皮毛都没摸清 |
[46:37] | Then who is? | 那谁清楚 |
[46:38] | Hydra, I’m sure you’ve been reading our briefings. | 海德拉 你应该看过我们的简报了 |
[46:41] | I’m on a number of committees, Colonel. | 我还有很多事要忙 上校 |
[46:43] | Hydra is a Nazi Deep science division. | 海德拉是纳粹的秘密科研部门 |
[46:45] | It’s led by Johann Schmidt. | 由约翰·施密特领导 |
[46:47] | But he has much bigger ambitions. | 不过他有更大的野心 |
[46:49] | Hydra’s practically a cult, | 海德拉其实是个邪教组织 |
[46:50] | they worship Schmidt, they think he’s invincible. | 他们把施密特奉为神 认为他无所不能 |
[46:52] | So what are you going to do about it? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[46:54] | I spoke to the President this morning. | 今天早上我和总统通过话 |
[46:56] | As of today, the S.S.R. is being retasked. | 从今天起 战略科学部门有了新任务 |
[46:59] | – Colonel? – We are taking the fight to Hydra. | -上校 -我们要和海德拉决一死战 |
[47:01] | Pack your bags, Agent Carter. | 收拾行李 卡特特工 |
[47:03] | You too, Stark. | 你也是 史塔克 |
[47:04] | We’re flying to London tonight. | 我们今晚就飞往伦敦 |
[47:06] | Sir. | 先生 |
[47:07] | If you’re going after Schmidt, I want in. | 如果你们要对付施密特 我也要加入 |
[47:09] | Your an experiment, you’re going to Alamogordo. | 你是个实验品 你得去阿拉莫多[美国城市] |
[47:11] | The serum worked. | 血清起作用了 |
[47:12] | I asked for an army, and all I got was you. | 我要的是一支军队 结果却只有你 |
[47:15] | You. | 你一个人 |
[47:16] | You’re not enough. | 还远远不够 |
[47:22] | With all due respect to the Colonel. | 不是我对上校有意见 |
[47:23] | I think we may be missing the point. | 我觉得我们没看到重点 |
[47:26] | I’ve seen you in action, Steve. | 我看到了你的能力 史蒂夫 |
[47:28] | More importantly. | 更重要的是 |
[47:29] | The countries seen it. | 整个国家都看到了 |
[47:31] | Paper. | 拿报纸来 |
[47:32] | The enlistment lines have been | 自从你的事迹登报后 |
[47:34] | around the block since your picture hit the news stands. | 大街上排满了想入伍的人 |
[47:34] | 纽约参考报 纽约惊现纳粹 神秘人拯救儿童 | |
[47:37] | You don’t take a soldier, a symbol like that. | 你可不能让一个偶像级人物 |
[47:40] | And hide him in a Lab. | 藏在实验室里 |
[47:42] | Son. | 孩子 |
[47:44] | You want to serve your country. | 你在最重要的战场 |
[47:46] | On the most important battlefield of the war. | 为国家效力吗 |
[47:51] | Sir. | 长官 |
[47:52] | That’s all I want. | 我求之不得 |
[47:53] | Then congratulations. | 那恭喜你 |
[47:56] | You just got promoted. | 你升官了 |
[48:00] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我行不行 |
[48:01] | Nothing to it. | 这没什么大不了 |
[48:02] | Sell a few bonds, bonds buy’s bullets. | 推销国库券 用来买子弹 |
[48:04] | Bullets kill Nazi’s, bing, bang, boom. | 再用子弹打纳粹 砰砰砰 |
[48:06] | You’re an American hero. | 你是美国英雄 |
[48:08] | It’s just I don’t think I’m getting there. | 我只是觉得这我想的不一样 |
[48:11] | The senator’s got a lot of pull up on the hill. | 参议员他很有势力 |
[48:13] | You play ball, with us. | 你和我们一起好好干 |
[48:14] | You’ll be leading your own platoon in no time. | 很快就能领导自己的队伍了 |
[48:17] | That’s you. | 那才是你 |
[48:19] | Go! | 上吧 |
[48:22] | Who’s strong and brave, here to save the American way. | 谁既强壮又勇敢 拯救美国于水火 |
[48:28] | Not all of us can storm a beach. | 不是所有人都能掀起狂澜 |
[48:29] | Or drive a tank. | 开动坦克 |
[48:31] | But there’s still a way all of us can fight. | 但我们仍然可以战斗 |
[48:33] | Who loves to fight like the man for what right by day. | 谁愿意与他一样 加入我们的战斗 |
[48:37] | Series E Defense bonds. | E系列国防债券 |
[48:39] | Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guys gun. | 你每买一张战士们就会多一颗子弹 |
[48:43] | Who built and came door to door for America? | 谁为美国走遍挨家挨户 |
[48:46] | Carries the flag shore to shore for America. | 扛着大旗插遍海岸线 |
[48:50] | From Hoboken to Spokane. | 从霍博肯到斯波坎 |
[48:53] | The Star Spangled Man, with the plan. | 胸前顶着闪烁的星星 胸怀计划 |
[49:01] | Cut. | 停 |
[49:02] | All right, don’t look at the camera. | 好了 别看镜头 |
[49:04] | We can’t ignore there’s a threat and the warning is big. | 我们不能忘记 还存在巨大威胁 |
[49:08] | Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guys gun. | 你每买一张战士们就会多一颗子弹 |
[49:11] | Who’ll hang the noose on the goose that we loosed from Berlin. | 谁会去柏林吊死纳粹 |
[49:18] | Who will redeem heed the call for America. | 谁会听到美国的呼唤 |
[49:21] | Who buys it all, gives his all for America. | 谁买谁就为美国做了贡献 |
[49:25] | Who stands to prove that task. | 谁会坚持完成这个任务 |
[49:28] | The Star Spangled Man, with the plan. | 胸前顶着闪烁的星星 胸怀计划 |
[49:35] | We all know it’s about trying to win the war. | 这些都是为了赢得战争 |
[49:37] | We can’t do that without bullets and bandages. | 没有子弹和绷带我们赢不了 |
[49:39] | Tanks and casts. | 还有坦克 |
[49:40] | And that’s where you come in. | 该是你们出力的时候了 |
[49:41] | Every bond you buy will help protect someone you love. | 你买一张国债就能保护你爱的人 |
[49:44] | Look out there, he’s there behind you. | 小心 他在你后面 |
[49:47] | The Germans will think twice about trying to get the drop on us. | 德国人就不敢招惹我们 |
[49:54] | Stalwart, and steady and true. | 坚强 坚定又真实 |
[49:58] | See how this guy can shoot! | 看看他是怎么打败敌人的吧 |
[49:59] | We can tell that there’s no substitute. | 我们都知道没有候补人员 |
[50:01] | Forceful and ready to defend the Red, White and Blue! | 他很坚强并时刻准备好保护美国 |
[50:08] | Who’ll give the Axis the sack and is smart as a fox? | 谁将会打败轴心国 谁和狐狸一样聪明 |
[50:12] | Far as an eagle we’ll soar. | 我们会像雄鹰一样高飞 |
[50:15] | Who’s making Adolph afraid to step out of his bunk? | 谁让纳粹不敢踏出自己的地盘 |
[50:18] | He knows what we’re fighting for. | 他知道我们为何而战 |
[50:22] | Who waked the giant that napped in America? | 我们唤醒了沉睡的巨人 |
[50:25] | We know it’s no one but, Captain America. | 我们知道 他就是美国队长 |
[50:29] | Who’ll finish what they began? | 谁将完成我们的使命 |
[50:32] | Who’ll kick the krauts to Japan? | 谁将把鬼子踢回日本 |
[50:36] | The Star Spangled Man. | 星光闪烁的男人 |
[50:40] | With the… | 胸怀 |
[50:43] | Plaaaaaaaaaan. | 计划 |
[50:54] | How many of you are ready to help me sock ol’ Adolph on the jaw? | 你们准备好和我一起去修理希特勒了吗 |
[51:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:07] | 1943年11月 意大利 距前线五英里处 | |
[51:07] | I need a volunteer. | 有志愿者吗 |
[51:09] | We already volunteered, how do you think I got here? | 不志愿的话我们在这干嘛 |
[51:12] | Bring back the girls. | 我们要看妹子 |
[51:18] | I think they only know the one song. | 我想她们只唱一首歌 |
[51:20] | But, um… | 但是 |
[51:22] | Let me…I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[51:23] | You do that, sweetheart. | 去吧 甜心 |
[51:26] | Nice boots, Tinkerbell. | 你的靴子不错 小仙女 |
[51:29] | Come on guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[51:30] | We’re all on the same team here. | 我们是一队的 |
[51:32] | Hey, Captain. | 队长 |
[51:33] | Sign this. | 在这签个名吧 |
[51:51] | Don’t worry about it, they’ll warm up to you. Don’t worry. | 别在意 他们会喜欢你的 |
[52:02] | Hello Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[52:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[52:10] | Officially I’m not here at all. | 我其实不该来这 |
[52:12] | That was quite a performance. | 你的表演不错 |
[52:15] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊 |
[52:17] | I had to improvise a little bit. | 我得即兴表演一下 |
[52:19] | The crowds I’m used to are usually are, uh… | 我以前的观众通常都是… |
[52:23] | – twelve. – I understand you’re America’s new hope. | -小孩 -我知道你是美国的新希望 |
[52:26] | Bond sales take a ten percent bump on every state I visit. | 我每到一个州国债销售额就上升百分之十 |
[52:29] | That’s Senator Brandt’s idea. | 听起来是布拉德参议员的主意 |
[52:32] | At least he’s got me doing this. | 至少他还让我做这些 |
[52:34] | Phillips would have had me stuck in a lab. | 菲利普斯还想把我关在实验室里 |
[52:36] | And these are you only two options? | 你只有这两个选择吗 |
[52:38] | A lab rat or a dancing monkey. | 实验室小白鼠或是跳舞的猴子 |
[52:42] | You were meant for more than this, you know. | 要知道 你能做的远不止这些 |
[52:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[52:52] | You know, for the longest time I dreamed about, | 我长久以来的梦想 |
[52:56] | coming over seas and… | 就是去国外战场 |
[52:57] | Being on the front lines. | 到最前线 |
[53:00] | Serving my country. | 为我的国家效力 |
[53:02] | Finally got everything I wanted. | 等到我终于如愿以偿 |
[53:07] | And I’m wearing tights. | 却是穿着紧身衣 |
[53:17] | Look like they’ve been through hell. | 他们好像刚打了一场恶仗 |
[53:19] | These men move the most. | 这些士兵最惨 |
[53:24] | Schmidt sent out a force to a zone. | 施密特派出了一支部队 |
[53:28] | 200 men went up against him. | 两百名士兵去迎战 |
[53:30] | Less than 50 returned. | 回来的不到五十个 |
[53:33] | Your audience contained what was left of the 107th. | 你的观众里就有107步兵团的人 |
[53:36] | The rest were killed or captured. | 其他人的不是被杀就是被俘 |
[53:39] | The 107th? | 107步兵团 |
[53:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:42] | Come on. | 快来 |
[53:44] | Colonel Phillips. | 菲利普斯上校 |
[53:45] | Well, if it isn’t the Star Spangled Man with the plan. | 这不是胸前顶着星星藏着计划的男人嘛 |
[53:47] | What is your plan today? | 你今天有什么计划呀 |
[53:48] | I need the causality list from Bolzano. | 我要博尔扎诺战役的伤亡名单 |
[53:50] | You don’t get to give me orders, son. | 你没资格命令我 小子 |
[53:51] | I just need one name. Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th. | 我只想知道107步兵团的詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士的情况 |
[53:55] | You and I are going to have a conversation later that you won’t enjoy. | 等我之后再找你算账 |
[53:58] | Please tell me he’s alive, sir. B-A-R… | 拜托你告诉我他还活着 B A R |
[53:59] | I can spell. | 我知道怎么拼 |
[54:07] | I’ve signed more of these… | 我今天签了很多哀悼信 |
[54:08] | condolence letters today than I would care to count. | 名字我都记不清了 |
[54:12] | But… | 但是 |
[54:13] | The name does sound familiar. | 这个名字我有印象 |
[54:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[54:20] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[54:21] | Are you planning a rescue mission? | 你们准备去营救吗 |
[54:22] | Yeah, it’s called winning the war. | 必须以大局为重 |
[54:25] | But if you know where they are, why not… | 但既然你知道他们在哪 为什么… |
[54:27] | They’re thirty miles behind the lines. | 他们在敌阵后方三十英里 |
[54:29] | Through some of the most heavily fortified territory in Europe. | 得穿过欧洲戒备最森严的地区 |
[54:32] | We’d lose more men than we’d save. | 去营救只会损失更多人 |
[54:33] | I don’t expect you to understand that, | 我不指望你能理解这些 |
[54:35] | because you’re a chorus girl. | 因为你只是个跳舞的小丑 |
[54:38] | I think I understand just fine. | 我想我能理解 |
[54:40] | Well then understand it somewhere else. | 那去其他地方理解吧 |
[54:42] | If I read the posters correctly, | 如果我没看错海报的话 |
[54:43] | you’ve got someplace to be in thirty minutes. | 你得在三十分钟内赶到其他地方 |
[54:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[54:53] | I do. | 我会的 |
[54:58] | If you have something to say, | 如果你有什么想说 |
[54:59] | right now is the perfect time to keep it to yourself. | 现在最好别说 |
[55:06] | What do plan to do, walk to Austria. | 你有什么计划 走去奥地利吗 |
[55:08] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果可以的话 |
[55:09] | You heard the Colonel, your friend is most likely dead. | 你听到上校说的了 你朋友可能已经死了 |
[55:12] | You don’t know that. | 但不能确定 |
[55:13] | Even so, he’s devising a strategy, it takes time. | 即便如此 制定计划需要时间 |
[55:15] | By the time he’s done that, it could be too late. | 等他计划好了就已经晚了 |
[55:18] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[55:25] | You told me you thought I was meant for more than this. | 你说过我能做的远不止这些 |
[55:28] | Did you mean that? | 是真的吗 |
[55:31] | Every word. | 千真万确 |
[55:34] | Then you gotta let me go. | 那就让我去 |
[55:39] | I can do more than that. | 我能做的不止这点 |
[55:41] | On stage, girls. | 上台了 姑娘们 |
[55:45] | Where’s my helmet? | 我的头盔呢 |
[55:47] | Anyone seen Rogers? | 有人看到罗杰斯吗 |
[55:52] | The Hydra camp is in Krossberg. | 海德拉军营在克劳斯堡 |
[55:54] | It’s up between these two mountain ranges. | 在两座山脉之间 |
[55:56] | It’s a factory of some kind. | 就像一个工厂 |
[55:57] | We should be able to drop you around the doorstep. | 我们会把你送到门口 |
[55:59] | Just get me as close as you can. | 尽可能地接近目标 |
[56:01] | You know you two are going… | 你们着陆后 |
[56:02] | to be in a lot of trouble when you land. | 会有很多麻烦 |
[56:03] | – And you won’t. – Where I’m going if any anybody, | -你不也是 -我要是遇到麻烦 |
[56:05] | yells at me I can just shoot them. | 开枪打他们就行 |
[56:07] | And they will undoubtedly shoot back. | 他们也会开枪打你 |
[56:09] | Well lets hope this is good for something. | 那就指望这玩意有用吧 |
[56:11] | Agent Carter. | 卡特特工 |
[56:12] | If you’re not in too much of a hurry I thought | 如果你不是那么赶时间 |
[56:13] | we could stop off in Usurea for a late night Fondue. | 我想我们过会可以去享受一下芝士火锅 |
[56:22] | Stark is the best civilian pilot I’ve ever seen. | 史塔克是我见过最好的平民飞行员 |
[56:25] | He’s mad enough to brave this air space. We’re lucky to have him. | 只有他敢在这种气候起飞 有他在是我们走运 |
[56:29] | So you two? | 所以你们俩 |
[56:30] | Do you? | 你真要去 |
[56:34] | Fondue? | 芝士火锅吗 |
[56:36] | This is your transponder, active it when you’re ready. | 这是收发器 准备好就启动 |
[56:38] | And the signal will lead us straight to you. | 我们会根据信号找到你 |
[56:42] | Are you sure this thing works? | 你确定这管用吗 |
[56:44] | It tested more than you, pal. | 它测试的次数比你还多 伙计 |
[56:51] | Get back here, we’re taking you all the way there. | 回来 我们要把你送到门口 |
[56:55] | I’m jumping this plane, | 我要跳了 |
[56:56] | turn this thing around and get the hell out of here. | 你们赶紧掉头离开这鬼地方 |
[56:59] | You can’t give me orders. | 你不能命令我 |
[57:01] | The hell I can’t. | 我当然可以 |
[57:02] | I’m a Captain. | 我是队长 |
[57:21] | As you can see. | 正如你所见 |
[57:23] | Production of Valkyrie is progressing on schedule. | 瓦尔基里正按计划在建造中 |
[57:26] | Even with components of this size. | 即使是这种大小的零件 |
[57:29] | Increase the output by sixty percent. | 将进度提高百分之六十 |
[57:32] | And speak with our other facilities to do the same. | 其他研究所也一样 |
[57:36] | But these prisoners, I’m not sure they have the strength. | 但这些都是囚犯 我想他们没这力气 |
[57:41] | Then use up what strength they have left, Doctor. | 那就用尽他们的力气 博士 |
[57:44] | There are always more workers. | 工人永远都不会缺 |
[57:49] | Not now. | 现在别烦我 |
[58:06] | You know, Fritz. | 告诉你 德国佬 |
[58:09] | One of these days I’m going to have a stick of my own. | 总有一天 老子也会有根棍子 |
[58:44] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[1:00:47] | Who are you suppose to be? | 你是谁 |
[1:00:50] | Captain America. | 美国队长 |
[1:00:52] | I, beg your pardon? | 你说啥 |
[1:00:58] | What are we taking, everybody? | 怎么着 所有人都走吗 |
[1:01:00] | I’m from Fresno, ace. | 我来自夫勒斯诺 帅哥 |
[1:01:02] | There anybody else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[1:01:03] | I’m looking for a Sergeant James Barnes. | 我在找詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士 |
[1:01:05] | There’s an isolation ward in the factory. | 工厂里有个隔离病房 |
[1:01:06] | No one’s ever come back from it. | 被带去那的人都没回来 |
[1:01:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:09] | The tree line is northwest, it’s eighty yards past the gate. | 林木线在西北方 离大门八十码 |
[1:01:11] | Get out fast, and give them hell. | 你们出去 给他们点颜色看看 |
[1:01:13] | I’ll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else I find. | 我找到其他人后和你们会合 |
[1:01:15] | Wait. You know what you’re doing? | 等等 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[1:01:17] | Yeah. I knocked out Adolph Hitler over 200 times. | 当然 我揍了阿道夫·希特勒两百多次了 |
[1:01:45] | You know how to use that thing? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:55] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:02:06] | Not exactly a Buick. | 这货可不是别克 |
[1:02:08] | – That’s Zündung. – Zündung? | -这是点火器 -啥 |
[1:02:10] | Get going, Dum Dum. | 快启动 |
[1:02:12] | I didn’t know you spoke German. | 我不知道你还会说德语 |
[1:02:13] | I recently mastered at Le Havre. | 最近在勒阿弗尔学的 |
[1:02:15] | Plus the French girls much cuter. | 顺便 法国妞正点多了 |
[1:02:16] | That’s the resume. | 这还用说吗 |
[1:02:49] | No, no, what are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 |
[1:02:52] | Our forces are out matched. | 我们的士兵不是对手 |
[1:03:20] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[1:03:21] | Grab a grenade. | 拿手榴弹 |
[1:04:06] | Bucky. | 鹿仔 |
[1:04:09] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[1:04:16] | It’s me, it’s Steve. | 是我 史蒂夫 |
[1:04:18] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:04:19] | – Come on. – Steve. | -来 -史蒂夫 |
[1:04:24] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:04:26] | I thought you were smaller? | 我还以为你更矮 |
[1:04:36] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:04:39] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[1:04:40] | I joined the army. | 我加入了军队 |
[1:04:48] | Did it hurt? | 痛吗 |
[1:04:49] | A little. | 有点 |
[1:04:51] | – Permanent? – So far. | -会一直痛吗 -目前为止还在痛 |
[1:05:23] | Captain America. | 美国队长 |
[1:05:25] | How exciting. | 我真激动 |
[1:05:27] | I am a great fan of your films. | 我可是你的粉丝 |
[1:05:32] | So Doctor Erskine managed it after all. | 这么说厄斯金博士还是成功了 |
[1:05:37] | Not exactly an improvement, but, still. | 虽然没什么进步 但是 |
[1:05:41] | Impressive. | 还是很不错 |
[1:05:44] | You’ve got no idea. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[1:05:49] | Haven’t I. | 是吗 |
[1:06:06] | No matter what lies Erskine told you. | 不管厄斯金对你说了什么 |
[1:06:09] | You see I was his greatest success. | 我才是他最成功的成果 |
[1:06:26] | You don’t have one of those, do you? | 你没有变成这鬼模样吧 |
[1:06:28] | You are deluded, Captain. | 你被骗了 队长 |
[1:06:30] | You pretend to be a simple soldier. | 你假装自己是个普通士兵 |
[1:06:33] | But in reality you are just afraid to admit, | 但你却不敢承认现实 |
[1:06:36] | that we have left humanity behind. | 我们都已经不是人类了 |
[1:06:42] | Men like you. | 像我们这种人 |
[1:06:43] | They embrace it proudly. | 应该对自己的力量感到自豪 |
[1:06:45] | No fear. | 无所畏惧 |
[1:06:47] | Then how come you’re running? | 那你为什么要跑 |
[1:07:00] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[1:07:05] | Sir, we go to the roof? | 先生 我们去楼顶吗 |
[1:07:11] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[1:07:13] | Where will I sit? | 那飞机只能坐一个人 |
[1:07:15] | Not a scratch, Doctor. | 别划花我的车 博士 |
[1:07:17] | Not a scratch. | 记住了 |
[1:07:51] | Let’s go. One at a time. | 来 我们一个个过去 |
[1:08:22] | Gotta get a rope or something. | 这儿肯定有绳子 |
[1:08:23] | Just go, get out of here. | 走吧 快离开这儿 |
[1:08:25] | No, not without you. | 我不会丢下你一个人走 |
[1:08:50] | Senator brandt, I regret to inform you, | 布兰德议员 很遗憾地告知您 |
[1:08:54] | Captain Stephen G. Rogers… | 史蒂文 G. 罗杰斯队长 |
[1:08:55] | went missing behind enemy lines, | 在敌后第三区域失踪 |
[1:08:56] | on the third area. Reconnaissance has proven unfruitful as a result, | 侦察队搜索过后也没有结果 |
[1:09:02] | I must declare Captain Rogers, | 我只能宣布罗杰斯队长 |
[1:09:05] | killed in action. Period. | 在行动中阵亡 |
[1:09:12] | The last surveillance flight is back. | 最后一架侦察机回来了 |
[1:09:16] | No sign of activity. | 没有生命迹象 |
[1:09:19] | Go get a cup of coffee, corporal. | 去喝杯咖啡吧 下士 |
[1:09:25] | We can’t touch Stark, he’s rich. | 我们不能拿史塔克怎么样 他是富豪 |
[1:09:27] | And he’s the army’s number one weapons contractor. | 也是军队最大的武器赞助商 |
[1:09:29] | – You are neither one. – With respect, sir. | -而你什么也不是 -恕我直言 长官 |
[1:09:31] | I don’t regret my actions. | 我不后悔我的行为 |
[1:09:32] | And I don’t think Captain Rogers did, either. | 我认为罗杰斯队长也不后悔 |
[1:09:34] | What makes you think I give a damn about your opinions. | 你觉得我在意你的想法吗 |
[1:09:37] | I took a chance with you, Agent Carter. | 我给过你机会 卡特特工 |
[1:09:39] | And now America’s golden boy, | 而现在美国的黄金男孩死了 |
[1:09:40] | and a lot of other good men are dead. | 还有很多优秀的士兵 |
[1:09:43] | ‘Cause you had a crush. | 就因为你喜欢人家 |
[1:09:44] | It wasn’t that. | 不是 |
[1:09:45] | I had faith. | 我是有信念 |
[1:09:47] | Well I hope that’s a big comfort to you, | 那等到这个部门被关闭的时候 |
[1:09:49] | when they shut this division down. | 希望你的信念能给你点安慰 |
[1:09:52] | There they are, I can’t believe it. | 他们回来了 真不敢相信 |
[1:09:54] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 那边在搞什么飞机 |
[1:11:07] | Some of these men need medical attention. | 他们有些人需要医治 |
[1:11:09] | Medic, I got wounded. | 医生 我受伤了 |
[1:11:11] | I’d like to surrender myself for disciplinary action. | 我愿意接受处分 |
[1:11:15] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这必要 |
[1:11:21] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:11:24] | Faith, huh? | 信念哈 |
[1:11:31] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[1:11:37] | Couldn’t call my ride. | 这玩意坏了 |
[1:11:42] | Let’s hear it for, Captain America. | 为美国队长欢呼 |
[1:12:01] | I am honored to present, | 我荣幸地在此 |
[1:12:03] | this medal for valor. | 将这个英勇奖章 |
[1:12:04] | To my personal friend. | 颁给我的好朋友 |
[1:12:07] | Captain America. | 美国队长 |
[1:12:11] | Captain America? | 美国队长 |
[1:12:14] | Captain, that’s your cue. | 队长 该你出场了 |
[1:12:20] | I thought he’d be taller. | 我还以为他更高点 |
[1:12:34] | This one here in Poland, and the Baltic. | 一个在波兰和波罗的海 |
[1:12:37] | and the sixth one was… | 第六个在… |
[1:12:40] | about… | 大概 |
[1:12:41] | here. 30, 40 miles west of the maginal line. | 在这 离边境三四十英里 |
[1:12:46] | I just got a quick look. | 我只大概看了一眼 |
[1:12:49] | Well nobody’s perfect. | 没人能做到十全十美 |
[1:12:54] | These are the weapon factories we know about. | 这些是我们已知的武器工厂 |
[1:12:57] | Sergeant Barnes said that | 据巴恩斯中士说 |
[1:12:58] | Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility, | 海德拉把所有装备都运到了另一个地方 |
[1:13:00] | that isn’t on this map. | 而在地图上没有 |
[1:13:02] | Agent Carter co-ordinate with MI6. | 卡特特工在和军情六处协商 |
[1:13:03] | I want every allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base. | 我要每个同盟国都去找海德拉总部 |
[1:13:06] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[1:13:07] | We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt’s ass. | 我们去给约翰·施密特一个下马威 |
[1:13:10] | What do say, Rogers? | 怎么样 罗杰斯 |
[1:13:11] | It’s your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off of it? | 你背出了地图 你觉得你能搞定海德拉吗 |
[1:13:14] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:13:15] | I’ll need a team. | 我需要一支队伍 |
[1:13:16] | We’re already putting together the best men. | 我们已经有了最出色的士兵 |
[1:13:18] | With all due respect, Sir. | 恕我直言 长官 |
[1:13:20] | So am I. | 我也有 |
[1:13:23] | So let’s get this straight. | 那我们直话直说吧 |
[1:13:24] | We barely got out of there alive, and you want us to go back? | 我们好不容易逃出来 你又想让我们去吗 |
[1:13:28] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[1:13:29] | Sounds rather, fun actually. | 貌似听起来很有趣 |
[1:13:32] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[1:13:47] | We’re in. | 我们也加入 |
[1:13:49] | Hell, I’ll always play. | 日啊我也去 |
[1:13:51] | But you gotta do one thing for me. | 但你得为我做一件事 |
[1:13:53] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[1:13:56] | Open a tab. | 请客喝酒 |
[1:14:01] | Well that was easy. | 这容易 |
[1:14:02] | Another round. | 再来一轮 |
[1:14:03] | Where are they putting all this stuff? | 他们怎么喝得下这么多 |
[1:14:07] | See, told you. | 看吧 告诉过你 |
[1:14:12] | They are all idiots. | 他们都是笨蛋 |
[1:14:14] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:14:17] | You ready to follow Captain America into the jowls of death? | 你准备跟随美国队长去赴汤蹈火吗 |
[1:14:20] | Hell, no. | 当然不 |
[1:14:21] | That little guy from Brooklyn. I was too. | 那个和我一样从布鲁克林来的小个子 |
[1:14:24] | Don’t like to run away from a fight. | 打起架来从不放弃 |
[1:14:27] | I’m following him. | 我得看着他 |
[1:14:32] | Hey, you keeping your outfit, right? | 你还穿紧身衣吗 |
[1:14:36] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:14:38] | It’s kinda growing on me. | 我还真习惯了 |
[1:14:40] | And remember that the best of friends must part, must part | 好哥们要记住 天下没有不散的宴席 |
[1:14:44] | Adieu, adieu… | 再见 再见了 |
[1:14:51] | – Captain. – Agent Carter. | -队长 -卡特特工 |
[1:14:55] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:14:56] | Howard has some equipment for you to try. | 霍华德为你准备了些新装备 |
[1:14:58] | – Tomorrow morning. – Sounds good. | -明早去看看 -听起来不错 |
[1:15:05] | I see your top squad is prepping for duty. | 看来你的精英部队已经准备好了 |
[1:15:09] | You don’t like music? | 你不喜欢音乐吗 |
[1:15:10] | I do, actually. | 我喜欢 |
[1:15:13] | I might even, when this is all over, | 没准等战争结束 |
[1:15:15] | go dancing. | 我还会去跳个舞 |
[1:15:16] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[1:15:19] | The right partner. | 合适的舞伴 |
[1:15:22] | Pay attention, Captain. | 记住明天 队长 |
[1:15:24] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:15:25] | I’ll be there. | 我会来的 |
[1:15:27] | I’m invisible. | 我小透明了 |
[1:15:29] | I’m turning into you. | 这下换成我了 |
[1:15:31] | It’s a horrible dream. | 感觉真不好受 |
[1:15:32] | Don’t take it so hard. | 别想太多 |
[1:15:34] | Maybe she’s got a friend. | 也许她还有个闺蜜 |
[1:15:37] | Initial signature is unusual. | 初始特征不同寻常 |
[1:15:40] | Alpha beta remain neutral. | 初始阶段一直是中性 |
[1:15:44] | No doubt Rogers picked up on that. | 难怪罗杰斯能承受住 |
[1:15:48] | Seems harmless enough. | 看上去倒是挺无害 |
[1:15:51] | Hard to see what all the fuss is about. | 不像有什么值得担心的样子 |
[1:16:02] | Write that down. | 把这记下来 |
[1:16:04] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a Mr. Stark. | 打扰一下 我找史塔克先生 |
[1:16:07] | He’s in with Colonel Phillips. | 他跟菲利普斯上校在里面 |
[1:16:07] | 四百余俘虏 被解救 | |
[1:16:15] | Oh, of course you’re welcome to wait. | 想等的话当然也欢迎 |
[1:16:23] | I uh, | 我 |
[1:16:25] | Read about what you did. | 在报上看到你的所作所为 |
[1:16:27] | Oh, that…yeah. | 那事儿… |
[1:16:29] | Well that’s, you know… | 那件事… |
[1:16:32] | Just doing what needed to be done. | 略尽绵力而已 |
[1:16:34] | Sounded like more than that. | 说话还真谦虚 |
[1:16:36] | You saved nearly 400 men. | 你差不多救了四百人 |
[1:16:43] | Really, it’s not a big deal. | 说真的 没什么大不了 |
[1:16:46] | Tell that to their wives. | 对他们的老婆来说可不是 |
[1:16:51] | Uh, I don’t think they were all married. | 我觉得不是所有人都结婚了 |
[1:16:53] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[1:16:55] | Well, that…you know. | 那个嘛… |
[1:16:56] | Tha..That depends on the definition of… | 取决于你怎么定义… |
[1:16:58] | And the Women of America. | 而美国的女人 |
[1:16:59] | They owe you their thanks. | 都欠你的情 |
[1:17:02] | And um, seeing as they’re not here. | 而既然她们不在这儿 |
[1:17:14] | Captain! | 队长 |
[1:17:15] | We’re ready for you. If you’re not otherwise occupied. | 大家都在等你 没事要忙的话就快来 |
[1:17:19] | Agent Carter, wait. | 卡特特工 等等 |
[1:17:20] | Looks like finding a partner wasn’t that hard after all. | 看来找个伴也没什么难 |
[1:17:23] | Hey, that’s not what you thought it was. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:17:25] | I don’t think anything, Captain. Not one thing. | 我什么都没想 队长 完全没有 |
[1:17:28] | Always wanted to be a soldier, and now you are. | 你一直想成为军人 如今得偿所愿 |
[1:17:30] | Just like all the rest. | 就跟其他人没什么两样 |
[1:17:31] | Well what about you and Stark? | 那你跟史塔克又算什么 |
[1:17:33] | How do I know you two haven’t been… | 我怎么知道你们有没有… |
[1:17:34] | fondueing. | 去吃什么芝士火锅 |
[1:17:40] | You still don’t know a bloody thing about women. | 你还是一丁点儿都不懂女人 |
[1:17:44] | Fondue’s just cheese and bread, my friend. | 芝士火锅只是奶酪和面包 哥们 |
[1:17:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:47] | I didn’t think… | 我不知道… |
[1:17:48] | Or should you, pal. | 或许你该动动脑子 伙计 |
[1:17:49] | The moment you think you know what’s going on in… | 有时候你自以为你摸透女人了 |
[1:17:50] | a woman’s head. Is the | 结果发现 |
[1:17:51] | moment your goose is well and truly cooked. | 根本就不是那么回事儿 |
[1:17:53] | Me, I concentrate on work. | 我嘛 更注重工作 |
[1:17:55] | Which at the moment, is about | 就现在来说 |
[1:17:56] | making sure you and your men do not get killed. | 就是保证你和你的人都不送命 |
[1:17:59] | Carbon polymer. | 材质是碳的聚合物 |
[1:18:01] | Should withstand your average German bayonet. | 应该可以承受德国军刺 |
[1:18:04] | Although, Hydra’s not going to attack you with a pocket knife. | 但海德拉可不会用小刀对付你 |
[1:18:08] | I hear you’re uh, kinda attached. | 我听说你有些装备 |
[1:18:11] | It’s handier than you might think. | 用起来很顺手 |
[1:18:12] | I took the liberty of coming up with some options. | 有几个选项供你选择 |
[1:18:15] | This one’s fun. | 这个很有趣 |
[1:18:17] | She’s being fitted with electrical relays. | 里面装了继电器 |
[1:18:19] | – That will allow you to.. – What about this one? | -能让你… -那这个呢 |
[1:18:21] | No, no that’s just a prototype. | 不不 那件还未完工 |
[1:18:22] | What’s it made of? | 是什么材质 |
[1:18:23] | Vibranium. | 吸音金属 |
[1:18:24] | It’s stronger than steel, and a third of the weight. | 比钢更强 重量则只有其三分之一 |
[1:18:28] | It’s completely vibration absorbent. | 它可以使攻击无效化 |
[1:18:33] | How come it’s not standard issue? | 为何不作为全军配备 |
[1:18:34] | That’s the rarest metal on Earth. | 这种材料在地球上实为罕见 |
[1:18:36] | What you’re holding there. | 你手中这一件 |
[1:18:37] | That’s all we got. | 是绝无仅有的孤品 |
[1:18:38] | Are you quite finished, Mr. Stark? | 快好了吗 史塔克 |
[1:18:40] | I’m sure the Captain has some unfinished business. | 我确信队长还有些未完的任务 |
[1:18:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:18:53] | Yes, I think it works. | 很好 能派上用场 |
[1:19:05] | I had some ideas about the uniform. | 对服装我还有些想法 |
[1:19:07] | Whatever you want, pal. | 听你的 伙计 |
[1:21:13] | You are failing! | 你一直在失败 |
[1:21:16] | We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet. | 我们征服这个星球的计划就要成功了 |
[1:21:20] | And we are continually delayed because, | 现在却一推再推 就因为 |
[1:21:22] | you cannot outwit a simpleton with a shield. | 你搞不定一个带盾牌的白痴 |
[1:21:25] | It’s hardly my area of expertise. | 这不是我的专长 |
[1:21:27] | I, I merely develop weapons. | 我只会发明武器 |
[1:21:29] | I..I..I cannot fire them. | 我又不会用 |
[1:21:32] | Finish your mission, Doctor. | 完成你的使命 博士 |
[1:21:33] | Before the American finishes his. | 别在那之前就被美国佬给搞死了 |
[1:21:36] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:21:39] | I’m sorry, Herr Schmidt. | 我很抱歉 施密特长官 |
[1:21:42] | We fought to the last man. | 我们全军覆灭了 |
[1:21:47] | Evidently not. | 显然还没有全灭 |
[1:22:01] | Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone on Coney Island? | 还记得在科尼岛我逼你玩旋风飞车吗 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah, and I threw up. | 记得 我吐了 |
[1:22:07] | This isn’t pay back, is it? | 这不会是报复吧 |
[1:22:09] | Why would I do that? | 怎么会呢 |
[1:22:11] | You were right, Doctor Zola is on the train. | 你是对的 佐拉博士在火车上 |
[1:22:14] | Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. | 海德拉的人让他打开节流阀 |
[1:22:17] | Wherever he’s going, they must need him bad. | 不管他去哪 他们肯定很需要他 |
[1:22:26] | Let’s get going because they’re moving like the devil. | 他们快得像要去投胎 我们要快行动 |
[1:22:29] | We only got about a ten second window. | 我们只有十秒钟空隙 |
[1:22:31] | You miss that, window. | 错过了那个间隙 |
[1:22:33] | We’re bugs on a windshield. | 就要被火车撞死了 |
[1:22:34] | Mind the gap. | 小心脚下 |
[1:22:35] | Gotta get moving, buds. | 准备上了 兄弟们 |
[1:23:45] | Stop him. | 拖住他 |
[1:23:46] | Fire again. | 继续攻击 |
[1:24:40] | I had him on the ropes. | 我就要打败他了 |
[1:24:41] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[1:24:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:24:46] | Fire again. | 继续攻击 |
[1:24:48] | Kill him, now. | 快杀了他 |
[1:24:58] | Bucky! | 鹿仔 |
[1:25:03] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[1:25:06] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[1:25:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:26:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:26:21] | Steak. | 牛排 |
[1:26:23] | What is in it? | 里面是什么 |
[1:26:25] | Cow. | 牛肉 |
[1:26:30] | Doctor, do you realize, | 博士 你知不知道 |
[1:26:31] | how difficult it is to get a hold, | …这么一块高级牛肉 |
[1:26:34] | of a prime cut like that out here? | …在这可是很难搞到 |
[1:26:37] | I don’t eat meat. | 我不吃肉 |
[1:26:39] | – Why not? – It disagrees with me. | -为什么不吃 -不合口味 |
[1:26:42] | How about Cyanide, does that give you the rumbly tummy too? | 氰化物怎么样 也让你肚子不舒服吗 |
[1:26:48] | Every Hydra agent that we’ve tried to take alive, | 每次我们想活捉海德拉的特工 |
[1:26:52] | consumed a little pill before we can stop them. | …都在我们能阻止前服毒自尽了 |
[1:26:55] | But not you. | 可你没有 |
[1:26:57] | So, here’s my brilliant theory. | 所以聪明过人的我推论 |
[1:27:03] | You want to live. | 你不想死 |
[1:27:05] | You’re trying to intimidate me, Colonel. | 你在威胁我 上校 |
[1:27:08] | I brought you dinner. | 我给你带了晚餐 |
[1:27:15] | Given the valuable information that he has provided, | 由于他所提供的宝贵信息 |
[1:27:19] | And in exchange for his full co-operation. | 以及作为他大力合作的交换条件 |
[1:27:23] | Doctor Zola is being remanded to Switzerland. | 佐拉博士将被送返瑞士 |
[1:27:26] | I sent that message to Washington this morning. | 今早我把消息发去了华盛顿 |
[1:27:28] | Of course it was encoded. | 当然是被加密了 |
[1:27:30] | You guys haven’t broken those codes, have you? | 你们的人还没解开吧 |
[1:27:33] | That would be awkward. | 不然可就尴尬了 |
[1:27:34] | Schmidt will know this is a lie. | 施密特不会相信的 |
[1:27:36] | He’s going to kill you anyway, Doc. | 不管怎样他都会杀了你 博士 |
[1:27:38] | You’re a liability. | 你成了他的障碍 |
[1:27:40] | You know more about Schmidt than anyone. | 你知道他最多的秘密 |
[1:27:42] | And… | 而且… |
[1:27:44] | And the last guy you cost us | 最后一个被你害死的人 |
[1:27:45] | was Captain Rogers closest friend. | 是罗杰斯队长最好的朋友 |
[1:27:47] | So I wouldn’t count on the very best of protection. | 所以我可不敢打包票你会有什么下场 |
[1:27:51] | It’s you, | 自保 |
[1:27:52] | or Schmidt. | …还是保施密特 |
[1:27:55] | It’s just the hand you’ve been dealt. | 你自己选吧 |
[1:27:59] | Schmidt believes he walks in the footsteps of the gods. | 施密特坚信他是在追随众神的脚步 |
[1:28:04] | Only the world itself will satisfy him. | 只有得到整个世界他才会满足 |
[1:28:07] | You do realize that’s nuts, don’t you. | 你也知道他疯了吧 |
[1:28:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:28:11] | The sanity of the plan is of no consequence. | 疯不疯狂已经不重要了 |
[1:28:13] | – And why is that? – Because he can do it. | -为什么 -因为他做得到 |
[1:28:16] | What’s his target? | 他的目标是什么 |
[1:28:19] | His target, | 他的目标 |
[1:28:23] | is everywhere. | 是整个世界 |
[1:28:45] | Tomorrow… | 明天… |
[1:28:47] | Hydra will stand master of the world. | 海德拉将会称霸世界 |
[1:28:51] | Born to victory on the wings of the Valkyrie. | 在瓦尔基里女神的庇佑下赢得胜利 |
[1:28:55] | Our enemies weapons will be powerless against us. | 敌人的武器对我们都不堪一击 |
[1:28:59] | If they shoot down one plane. | 若是一架飞机被击落 |
[1:29:01] | Hundreds more will rain fire upon them. | 还有数百架飞机会予以猛烈回击 |
[1:29:09] | If they cut off one head. | 砍掉一个头 |
[1:29:12] | Two more shall take its place. | 还会长出两个新的 |
[1:29:14] | Heil Hydra. | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:17] | Heil Hydra! | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:18] | Heil Hydra! | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:20] | Heil Hydra…Heil Hydra! | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:23] | Heil Hydra, Heil Hydra! | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:26] | Heil Hydra. | 海德拉万岁 |
[1:29:55] | Doctor Erskine said that, | 厄斯金博士说过 |
[1:29:57] | the serum wouldn’t just affect my muscles. | …血清不光会影响肌肉 |
[1:30:00] | It would affect my cells. | 也会影响细胞 |
[1:30:03] | Create a protective system, | 产生一个再生和愈合的 |
[1:30:05] | Of regeneration and healing. | …保护系统 |
[1:30:07] | Which means, um… | 也就是说… |
[1:30:11] | I can’t get drunk. | 我不会醉 |
[1:30:14] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:30:16] | Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person. | 你的新陈代谢速率是常人的四倍 |
[1:30:22] | He thought it could be one of the side effects. | 博士觉得那可能是副作用之一 |
[1:30:30] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:30:33] | Did you read the report? | 你看了报告吗 |
[1:30:34] | Yes. | 看了 |
[1:30:35] | Well, then you know that’s not true. | 那你该知道是我害死了他 |
[1:30:37] | You did everything you could. | 你尽力了 |
[1:30:42] | Did you believe in your friend? | 你相信你朋友吗 |
[1:30:45] | Did you respect him? | 你尊重他吗 |
[1:30:48] | Then stop blaming yourself. | 那就别再自责 |
[1:30:50] | And that was the dignity of his choice. | 这样才不会有损他的尊严 |
[1:30:52] | He damn well must have thought you were worth it. | 他肯定认为值得为你赴汤蹈火 |
[1:30:57] | I’m going after Schmidt. | 我要杀了施密特 |
[1:31:00] | I’m not going to stop | 只要海德拉还没被赶尽杀绝 |
[1:31:01] | ’til all of Hydra is dead, or captured. | 我就不会停手 |
[1:31:05] | You won’t be alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[1:31:09] | Johann Schmidt belongs in a bug house. | 约翰·施密特该被扔进疯人院 |
[1:31:11] | He thinks he’s a god and he’s | 他觉得自己是神 |
[1:31:13] | willing to blow up half the world to prove it. | 还要炸掉半个世界 |
[1:31:15] | Starting with the U.S.A. | 就从美国开始 |
[1:31:16] | Schmidt’s working with powers beyond our capabilities. | 施密特的力量超出我们的能力 |
[1:31:19] | He gets across the Atlantic. | 他只要穿过大西洋 |
[1:31:21] | He’ll wipe out the entire eastern seaboard in an hour. | 就能在一小时内抹平整个东海岸 |
[1:31:28] | How much time we got? | 我们有多少时间 |
[1:31:29] | According to my new best friend, in twenty four hours. | 据那位新朋友的说法 不到24小时 |
[1:31:32] | Where is he now? | 他现在人在哪 |
[1:31:33] | Hydra’s last base is here. | 海德拉最后的基地 |
[1:31:36] | In the Alps. | 在阿尔卑斯山脉 |
[1:31:37] | 500 feet below the surface. | 地表下五百英尺 |
[1:31:41] | So what are we suppose to do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[1:31:43] | It’s not like we can just knock on the front door. | 又不能直接敲门进去 |
[1:31:46] | Why not? | 怎么不能 |
[1:31:53] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们就这么做 |
[1:34:00] | Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait. | 自大也许不是美国人的独有特征 |
[1:34:05] | But I must say you do it better than anyone. | 但不得不说你诠释的比别人都出色 |
[1:34:10] | But, there are limits, | 然而即便是你 |
[1:34:11] | to what even you can do, Captain. | 也有做不到的事 队长 |
[1:34:15] | Or did Erskine tell you otherwise? | 还是厄斯金的说法不同 |
[1:34:19] | He told me you were insane. | 他跟我说你疯了 |
[1:34:25] | He resented my genius, | 他嫉妒我天赋异禀 |
[1:34:27] | and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine. | 还想否认本就属于我的东西 |
[1:34:30] | But he gave you everything. | 可他却给了你一切 |
[1:34:35] | So. | 那么 |
[1:34:38] | What made you so special? | 你有什么特别之处吗 |
[1:34:43] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:34:46] | I’m just a kid from Brooklyn. | 我就是个布鲁克林的小个子 |
[1:34:59] | I can do this all day. | 我可以和你耗一整天 |
[1:35:01] | Oh of course you can, of course. | 你当然可以 当然了 |
[1:35:03] | But unfortunately I am on a tight schedule. | 但可惜的是我有点忙 |
[1:35:12] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:35:26] | Rogers. | 罗杰斯 |
[1:35:27] | You might need this. | 你可能用得上 |
[1:35:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:35:41] | We’re in, assaulting now! | 我们进去了 立即进攻 |
[1:35:44] | Move out! | 行动 |
[1:36:36] | Got off one head, two more… | 砍掉一个头 还会长出两个… |
[1:36:39] | Let’s go find two more. | 那就把这两个也砍掉 |
[1:37:04] | Cease fire. | 停火 |
[1:37:08] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[1:37:11] | Weren’t you about to… | 你不是要去… |
[1:37:13] | Right. | 哦对 |
[1:37:46] | 目标 纽约市 | |
[1:38:28] | Get in. | 上来 |
[1:38:58] | Keep it steady. | 稳住 |
[1:38:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:39:05] | Go get him. | 去杀了他 |
[1:39:08] | I’m not kissing you. | 我可不会吻你 |
[1:42:49] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你就是怎么也不放弃是吧 |
[1:42:51] | Nope. | 没错 |
[1:44:01] | You could have the power of the gods. | 你本可以拥有神的力量 |
[1:44:05] | Yet you wear a flag on your | 你以为自己胸前顶着面旗子 |
[1:44:06] | chest and think you fight a battle of nations. | 就是为国而战了吗 |
[1:44:10] | I have seen the future, Captain. | 我已经看见了未来 队长 |
[1:44:13] | – There are no flags. – Not my future. | -未来可没有国旗 -这不是我的未来 |
[1:44:30] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[1:44:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:41] | Come in this is, Captain Rogers. Do you read me? | 我是罗杰斯队长 收到吗 |
[1:45:44] | Captain Rogers, what is your… | 罗杰斯队长 你… |
[1:45:45] | Steve is that you, are you all right? | 史蒂夫 是你吗 你没事吗 |
[1:45:46] | Great, Schmidt’s dead. | 没事 施密特死了 |
[1:45:48] | What about the plane? | 飞机呢 |
[1:45:52] | That’s a little bit tougher to explain. | 这个比较难解释 |
[1:45:53] | Give me your coordinates I’ll find you a safe landing site. | 告诉我坐标 我给你找个安全降落点 |
[1:45:57] | There’s not going to be a safe landing. | 可能没功夫顾及安全了 |
[1:46:00] | I’m going to try and force it down. | 我要尝试迫降 |
[1:46:01] | I’ll get Howard on the line, he’ll know what to do. | 我让霍华德来听 他知道怎么做 |
[1:46:03] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[1:46:04] | This thing’s moving too fast and it’s heading for New York. | 这架飞机太快 正往纽约飞 |
[1:46:12] | I gotta put her in the water. | 我得让他落在海里 |
[1:46:14] | Please, don’t do this. | 拜托 别这么做 |
[1:46:15] | We have time, we can work it out. | 时间来得及 我们可以想想办法 |
[1:46:17] | Right now I’m in the middle of nowhere. | 我正在无人地带 |
[1:46:18] | If I wait any longer a lot of people are going to die. | 要是不立即行动 会有很多人丧命 |
[1:46:26] | Peggy. | 佩姬 |
[1:46:29] | This is my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[1:46:55] | Peggy. | 佩姬 |
[1:46:57] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[1:47:01] | I’m going to need a rain check on that dance. | 看来要改天和你跳舞了 |
[1:47:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:47:16] | A week next Saturday at the Stork Club. | 下周六在鹳鸟俱乐部 |
[1:47:20] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[1:47:23] | Eight o’clock, on the dot. | 八点整 |
[1:47:24] | Don’t you dare be late. | 不准迟到 |
[1:47:27] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[1:47:30] | You know I still don’t know how to dance. | 我还是不会跳舞 |
[1:47:38] | I’ll show you how. | 我会教你 |
[1:47:40] | Just be there. | 你来就好 |
[1:47:42] | We’ll have the band play something slow. | 记得让乐队演奏柔缓的曲子 |
[1:47:48] | I’d hate to step on your…. | 我可不想踩到你的… |
[1:47:53] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[1:47:56] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:48:01] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:49:01] | To the Captain. | 敬队长 |
[1:49:15] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:49:26] | Take us to the next grid point. | 去下一个坐标点 |
[1:49:28] | But there’s no trace of wreckage. | 但这里没有残骸的痕迹 |
[1:49:31] | And the energy signal trace stops here. | 能量信号也在这终止了 |
[1:49:35] | Just keep looking. | 继续找就是了 |
[1:50:43] | There’s a pitch, it’s a ball high outside. | 又一记投球 是高飞界外球 |
[1:50:48] | So, the dodges tied four to four. | 那么与道奇队比分为四比四平手 |
[1:50:52] | At the count no doubt, one swing of his bat. | 计分毫无悬念 他挥动球棒 |
[1:50:55] | This fella is capable of making it a brand new game again | 这位小伙子有能力再次让对方三振出局 |
[1:50:59] | Just an absolutely gorgeous day here at Ebbets field. | 本场在埃比茨棒球场进行的比赛太精彩了 |
[1:51:03] | Phillies have managed to tie it up four to four. | 费城人队把局面控制在四比四平手 |
[1:51:07] | But the Dodgers have three men on. | 而道奇队还有三人在场上 |
[1:51:14] | Pitch, it’s a strike. | 投球 好球 |
[1:51:21] | He leans in, here’s the pitch, swung on, it’s a line drive. | 他屈起身 投球 挥棒 一道弧线 |
[1:51:25] | It gets past Grissom. | 越过了格里姆森 |
[1:51:28] | Rizzo will score, Reiser heads to third. | 瑞佐得分了 雷瑟跑向三垒 |
[1:51:31] | Durocher is going to wave him in. | 杜罗歇在等着接替他 |
[1:51:34] | They look to relay but they hold steady. | 他们正要交接 但保持着稳定 |
[1:51:37] | Pete Reiser with an inside the park… | 彼得·雷瑟以一记投入公园的… |
[1:51:38] | Good Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:51:41] | Or should I say, afternoon. | 或者该说 下午好 |
[1:51:42] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:51:44] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[1:51:45] | You’re in a recovery room in New York city. | 你在纽约的一间术后恢复室里 |
[1:51:49] | The Dodgers take the lead, it’s eight to four Oh ho, dodgers! | 道奇队以八比四领先了 道奇队 |
[1:51:55] | What a game we have here today, folks. | 真是一场精彩绝伦的比赛啊 大家 |
[1:51:57] | Fine game indeed. | 比赛确实不错 |
[1:51:59] | Where am I really? | 我到底在哪 |
[1:52:02] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[1:52:04] | The game. | 这场比赛 |
[1:52:06] | It’s for May, 1941. | 是在1941年5月 |
[1:52:07] | I know, ’cause I was there. | 我知道 因为我在现场 |
[1:52:13] | Now I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[1:52:15] | Where am I? | 我到底在哪 |
[1:52:17] | – Captain Rogers – Who are you? | -罗杰斯队长 -你是谁 |
[1:52:26] | Captain Rogers, wait. | 罗杰斯队长 等等 |
[1:52:30] | All agents, code 13. | 全体特工注意 紧急警报 |
[1:52:32] | I repeat, all agents code 13. | 警报 全体特工注意 紧急警报 |
[1:52:56] | At ease, soldier. | 别紧张 大兵 |
[1:53:06] | Look I’m sorry about that little show back there, but. | 听着 我为那场表演深感抱歉 但是 |
[1:53:10] | We thought it best to break it to you slowly. | 我们认为最好让你慢慢接受这些 |
[1:53:13] | Break what? | 接受什么 |
[1:53:17] | You’ve been asleep, Cap. | 你一直在沉睡 队长 |
[1:53:19] | For almost seventy years. | 睡了大概七十年 |
[1:53:35] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事的吧 |
[1:53:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:53:39] | Yeah, just… | 没事 只是… |
[1:53:44] | I had a date. | 我错过了个约会 |
[1:56:13] | 美国队长 复仇者先锋 | |
[2:03:07] | Trouble sleeping? | 睡不着吗 |
[2:03:12] | You’re here with the mission, sir? | 你是来说任务的吗 长官 |
[2:03:14] | I am. | 是的 |
[2:03:16] | Try to get me back to the world. | 想让我回归这个世界 |
[2:03:19] | Try to save it. | 还要拯救这个世界 |
[2:03:29] | You think you’re the only hero in the world? | 你以为这世上就你一个超级英雄吗 |
[2:03:45] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[2:03:47] | you are up. | 准备行动 |
[2:03:54] | A little bit swing. | 挺带感儿的 |