英文名称:Captain America:The Winter Soldier
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | On your left. | 在你左边 |
[01:00] | On your left. | 在你左边 |
[01:02] | Uh-huh, on my left. Got it. | 左边 我知道了 |
[01:10] | Don’t say it! Don’t you say it! | 别说了 你别说了 |
[01:11] | On your left! | 在你左边 |
[01:12] | Come on! | 怎么还说 |
[01:21] | Need a medic? | 需要叫医生吗 |
[01:26] | I need a new set of lungs. | 我需要换肺了 |
[01:27] | Dude, you just ran like thirteen miles in thirty minutes. | 你刚刚半小时跑了13英里 |
[01:31] | I guess I got a late start. | 看来我是起晚了 |
[01:32] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:33] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真不害臊 |
[01:35] | You should take another lap. | 再跑一圈去吧 |
[01:37] | Did you just take it? | 你已经跑完了吗 |
[01:39] | I assumed you just took it. | 你是又跑了一圈吧 |
[01:40] | What unit are you with? | 你是哪个部队的 |
[01:41] | Fifty-eighth, Para-rescue. | 58师 空降救援部队 |
[01:43] | But now I’m working down at the V.A. Sam Wilson. | 但我现在在退伍军人服务处工作 山姆·威尔逊 |
[01:46] | Steve Rogers. | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯 |
[01:47] | I kind of put that together. | 我猜得出来 |
[01:50] | Must have freaked you out, | 解冻之后回家一看 |
[01:51] | coming home after the whole defrosting thing. | 是不是把你吓坏了 |
[01:54] | It takes some getting used to. | 是得慢慢习惯 |
[01:56] | It’s good to meet you, Sam. | 很高兴认识你 山姆 |
[01:58] | It’s your bed, right? | 是床的问题 对吧 |
[02:00] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[02:01] | Your bed, it’s too soft. | 你的床 太软了 |
[02:02] | When I was over there I sleep on the ground | 我服役时 就躺在地上睡觉 |
[02:04] | and used rock for pillows, like a caveman. | 拿石头当枕头 像原始人一样 |
[02:06] | Now I’m home, lying in my bed, and it’s like… | 现在我回家了 躺在床上 就像… |
[02:09] | Lying on a marshmallow. | 躺在棉花糖上 |
[02:11] | I feel like I’m gonna sink right to the floor. | 感觉自己快沉到地上去了 |
[02:14] | How long? | 多久 |
[02:15] | Two tours. | 两次派驻 |
[02:17] | You must miss the good old days, huh? | 你肯定很怀念以前的生活 |
[02:20] | Well, things aren’t so bad. | 其实现在还好 |
[02:22] | Food’s a lot better, we used to boil everything. | 吃的强多了 以前只会煮 |
[02:25] | No polio is good. Internet, so helpful. | 小儿麻痹能治愈了 互联网 真厉害 |
[02:28] | I’ve been reading that a lot trying to catch up. | 我在网上看了好多东西 想跟上时代 |
[02:31] | Marvin Gaye, 1972, “Trouble Man” soundtrack. | 马文·盖伊 1972年《黑手煞星》的原声碟 |
[02:35] | Everything you’ve missed jammed into one album. | 你错过的事 这专辑里面都有 |
[02:38] | I’ll put it on the list. | 那我加到清单里 |
[02:40] | 我爱露西(电视剧) 登月 柏林墙(建立和拆毁) 乔布斯(苹果) 迪斯科 泰国菜 星球大战/星际迷航 涅槃(乐队) 洛奇(洛奇2) 黑手煞星(原声带) | |
[02:48] | Alright, Sam, duty calls. Thanks for the run. | 山姆 我有任务了 谢谢你跟我一起跑步 |
[02:51] | If that’s what you wanna call running. | 如果你那也叫跑步的话 |
[02:52] | Oh, that’s how it is? | 非这么损我吗 |
[02:53] | – Oh, that’s how it is. – Okay. | -就这样 -好吧 |
[02:56] | Any time you wanna stop by the V.A, | 你哪天想去退伍军人服务处 |
[02:58] | make me look awesome in front of the girl at the front desk, | 让前台的姑娘对我刮目相看 |
[03:01] | just let me know. | 提前通知我一声 |
[03:02] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 记下了 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:08] | Hey, fellas. | 小伙子们 |
[03:09] | Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? | 谁知道怎么去史密森尼博物馆 |
[03:11] | I’m here to pick up a fossil. | 我要去接一块化石 |
[03:13] | It’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[03:19] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[03:22] | You can’t run everywhere. | 不是哪儿都能跑去的 |
[03:23] | No, you can’t. | 是啊 |
[03:32] | The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: | 目标是一个移动卫星发射平台 |
[03:34] | The Lemurian Star. | 雷姆利亚星号 |
[03:35] | It was sending up their last payload | 93分钟前 海盗登船时 |
[03:37] | when pirates took them, ninety-three minutes ago. | 他们正在发射最后一颗卫星 |
[03:38] | 情况紧急 占领状态 | |
[03:40] | Any demands? | 对方有什么要求 |
[03:41] | A billion and a half. | 15亿 |
[03:42] | Why so steep? | 怎么要这么多 |
[03:43] | Because it S.H.I.E.L.D’s. | 因为是神盾局的船 |
[03:46] | So it’s not off course, it’s trespass. | 所以不是偏离航向 是非法入侵 |
[03:48] | I’m sure they have a good reason. | 他们肯定有理由 |
[03:49] | You know, I’m getting a little tired of being Fury’s janitor. | 我有点厌倦了总给弗瑞擦屁股 |
[03:51] | Relax, it’s not that complicated. | 放松 没那么复杂 |
[03:53] | How many pirates? | 有多少海盗 |
[03:54] | Twenty-five, | 25个 |
[03:56] | top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc. | 顶级雇佣兵 由乔治·巴托克带领 |
[03:59] | Ex-DGSE, Action Division. | 前对外安全总局行动部的 |
[04:01] | He’s at the top of Interpol’s “red notice”. | 国际刑警”红色通缉令”头号通缉犯 |
[04:04] | Before the French demobilized him, | 被法国遣散前 |
[04:05] | he had thirty-six kill missions. | 他执行过36次击杀任务 |
[04:07] | This guy’s got a rep for maximum casualties. | 他就擅长大开杀戒 |
[04:09] | Hostages? | 人质呢 |
[04:10] | Mostly techs. | 大都是技术人员 |
[04:12] | One officer, Jasper Sitwell. | 一名官员 贾斯珀·西特韦尔 |
[04:14] | They’re in the galley. | 都在厨房 |
[04:15] | What’s Sitwell doing on a launch ship? | 西特韦尔在发射船上做什么 |
[04:17] | Alright, I’m gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. | 好了 我搜索甲板 找到巴托克 |
[04:19] | Nat, you’ll kill the engines and wait for instructions. | 小娜 你关掉引擎等待命令 |
[04:21] | Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, | 朗姆洛 你负责船尾 找到人质 |
[04:24] | get them to life pods. Get ’em out. Let’s go. | 带他们上救生艇 救走他们 出发 |
[04:26] | S.T.R.I.K.E, you heard the Captain. Gear up! | 突击队 听到了吧 准备行动 |
[04:41] | Secure channel seven. | 七频道确认安全 |
[04:42] | Seven secure. | 确认 |
[04:43] | You do anything fun Saturday night? | 周六晚上找乐子了吗 |
[04:45] | Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, | 我以前男声四重唱的伙伴都死光了 |
[04:49] | so…no, not really. | 所以 没找成 |
[04:50] | Coming up by the drop zone, Cap. | 马上进入跳伞区域 队长 |
[04:53] | You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, | 你约统计部的克里斯汀试试 |
[04:55] | she’ll probably say yes. | 她可能会同意呢 |
[04:57] | That’s why I don’t ask. | 所以我才不约 |
[05:00] | Too shy or too scared? | 太害羞还是太害怕 |
[05:02] | Too busy! | 是太忙 |
[05:05] | Was he wearing a parachute? | 他戴降落伞了吗 |
[05:07] | No. No, he wasn’t. | 没有 没戴 |
[07:03] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不要动 不要动 |
[07:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me. | 不用谢 这不是看你没我挺无助的 |
[07:16] | What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? | 住你对门的护士怎么样 |
[07:18] | She seems kind of nice. | 她好像人不错 |
[07:19] | Secure the engine room, then find me a date. | 先搞定轮机舱 再给我做红娘 |
[07:21] | I’m multitasking. | 我能一心多用 |
[07:24] | I said to Batroc, if we want SHIELD to pay, | 我跟巴托克说了 想要神盾局付钱 |
[07:27] | we have to start sending bodies now! | 就得杀几个人给他们看 |
[07:31] | I have a bullet for someone. | 我就准备杀一个 |
[07:34] | You want a bullet in your head?! | 你想吃枪子吗 |
[07:36] | Move that leg. Want a bullet in your head? | 收好腿 想吃枪子吗 |
[07:47] | I don’t like waiting. | 我不喜欢等 |
[07:50] | Call Durand. | 打给杜兰德 |
[07:52] | I want the ship ready to go as soon as the rescue arrives. | 救援一来就开船 |
[07:55] | Yes, Batroc. | 是 巴托克 |
[08:01] | Durand. Start the engine. | 杜兰德 启动引擎 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:07] | Hey, sailor. | 你好 水手 |
[08:28] | Shut up. What is it? Want to be a hero? | 闭嘴 怎么回事 想当英雄吗 |
[08:38] | Well, I’ve waited long enough. | 我可等够了 |
[08:44] | Hey, look for Batroc. | 找巴托克 |
[08:46] | If I do not hear in two minutes, I’ll start to kill them! | 两分钟内不回话 我就开始杀人了 |
[08:48] | Okay. I’ll find him! | 好 我去找他 |
[08:59] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[09:31] | Radio silence from S.H.I.E.L.D, Batroc. | 巴托克 神盾局的没回应 |
[09:38] | Targets acquired. | 目标确认 |
[09:40] | S.T.R.I.K.E in position. | 突击队就位 |
[09:42] | Natasha, what’s your status? | 娜塔莎 你那边情况如何 |
[09:45] | Status, Natasha? | 娜塔莎 汇报情况 |
[09:47] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[10:04] | Engine room secure. | 轮机舱搞定 |
[10:14] | Time’s up. Who wants to die first? | 时间到了 谁想先死 |
[10:18] | Hey, you! Take the girl. | 你 抓那个女的 |
[10:24] | On my mark. | 听我命令 |
[10:26] | Three. Two. One. | 三 二 一 |
[10:35] | I told you, S.H.I.E.L.D doesn’t negotiate. | 我说过 神盾局从不谈判 |
[10:39] | Hello? Batroc, | 喂 巴托克 |
[10:42] | the line is dead. I lost contact with them. | 那边没回应 联系不上 |
[10:46] | Look out! | 小心 |
[10:59] | Hostages enroute to extraction. | 人质正在撤退 |
[11:02] | Romanoff missed the rendezvous point, Captain. | 罗曼诺夫没有来碰头 队长 |
[11:05] | Hostiles are still in play. | 敌方仍在反抗 |
[11:07] | Natasha, Batroc’s on the move. | 娜塔莎 巴托克逃了 |
[11:09] | Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages. | 绕回朗姆洛那里 保护人质 |
[11:12] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[11:50] | I thought that you were more than just a shield. | 你不是光靠盾吧 |
[12:06] | Let’s find out. | 试试便知 |
[12:33] | Well, this is awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:40] | Backing up the hard drive. | 备份硬盘数据 |
[12:41] | It’s a good habit to get into. | 这是个好习惯 |
[12:43] | Rumlow needed your help. | 朗姆洛需要你帮忙 |
[12:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[12:49] | You’re saving S.H.I.E.L.D intel. | 你在挽救神盾局情报 |
[12:50] | Whatever I can get my hands on. | 尽可能多救点 |
[12:51] | Our mission is to rescue hostages. | 我们的任务是救人质 |
[12:53] | No. That’s your mission. | 不 那是你的任务 |
[12:57] | And you’ve done it beautifully. | 你完成得很出色 |
[12:59] | You just jeopardized this whole operation. | 你威胁了整个行动 |
[13:01] | I think that’s overstating things. | 你太夸张了吧 |
[13:20] | Okay. That one’s on me. | 好吧 这次怪我 |
[13:24] | You damn right. | 就是怪你 |
[13:55] | You just can’t stop yourself from lying, can you? | 你就是没法不撒谎 是不是 |
[13:57] | I didn’t lie. Agent Romanoff had a different mission than yours. | 我没撒谎 罗曼诺夫特工的任务和你不同 |
[14:00] | Which you didn’t feel obliged to share. | 你就没觉得有必要跟我说吗 |
[14:01] | I’m not obliged to do anything. | 我不必非要做任何事 |
[14:03] | Those hostages could’ve died, Nick. | 人质因此面临生命威胁 尼克 |
[14:05] | I sent the greatest soldier in history | 所以我派了有史以来最棒的士兵 |
[14:07] | to make sure that didn’t happen. | 去救他们的命 |
[14:08] | Soldiers trust each other, that’s what makes it an army. | 士兵需要相互信任 才能组成一支军队 |
[14:11] | Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns. | 而不是一伙儿人乱开枪 |
[14:12] | The last time I trusted someone, | 上次我信任了别人 |
[14:14] | I lost an eye. | 就丢了只眼睛 |
[14:17] | Look, I didn’t want you doing anything you weren’t comfortable with. | 我不想给你分配你不愿做的任务 |
[14:20] | Agent Romanoff is comfortable with everything. | 罗曼诺夫特工没有不愿做的事 |
[14:23] | I can’t lead a mission | 手下的人各行其是 |
[14:24] | when the people I’m leading have missions of their owns. | 你叫我怎么带队执行任务 |
[14:26] | It’s called compartmentalization. | 那叫各司其职 |
[14:29] | Nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all. | 没人泄露秘密 因为大家都只知道一部分 |
[14:32] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[14:38] | You’re wrong about me. | 你看错我了 |
[14:40] | I do share. | 我会说的 |
[14:42] | I’m nice like that. | 因为我是大好人 |
[14:46] | Insight bay. | 洞察计划舰湾 |
[14:47] | Captain Rogers does not have clearance for Project Insight. | 罗杰斯队长没有洞察计划的权限 |
[14:49] | Director override, Fury, Nicholas J. | 尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞局长授权 |
[14:52] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[14:56] | You know, they used to play music. | 以前电梯还放音乐的 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:00] | My grandfather operated one of these things for forty years. | 我爷爷当了40年电梯操作员 |
[15:03] | My granddad worked in a nice building, | 他工作的大楼挺不错 |
[15:06] | he got good tips. | 小费拿的不少 |
[15:08] | He’d walk home every night, | 他晚上回家 |
[15:09] | roll of ones stuffed in his lunch bag. | 午餐袋里能装一大卷一块钱 |
[15:12] | He’d say “hi”, people would say hi back. | 他跟人问好 别人也回应 |
[15:16] | Time went on, neighborhood got rougher. | 后来 世风日下 |
[15:19] | He’d say “Hi”, they’d say, “Keep on steppin’.” | 他再问好 别人说 少废话 |
[15:22] | Granddad got to grippin’ that lunch bag a little tighter. | 他得时刻小心自己的午餐袋 |
[15:26] | Did he ever get mugged? | 他被抢过吗 |
[15:28] | Every week some punk would say, “What’s in the bag?” | 每周都有小混混问他 袋子里有啥 |
[15:32] | Well, what did he do? | 他怎么办呢 |
[15:33] | He’d show ’em. | 给他们看 |
[15:35] | A bunch of crumpled ones and loaded 0.22 Magnum. | 一堆破旧的一块钱 还有把上膛的.22马格南 |
[15:43] | Granddad loved people. But he didn’t trust them very much. | 我爷爷喜欢别人 只是不太相信别人 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I know. They’re a little bit bigger than a 0.22. | 是啊 是比马格南大了点 |
[16:32] | This is Project Insight. | 这是洞察计划 |
[16:35] | Three next generation helicarriers | 三台新一代天空航母 |
[16:37] | synced to a network of targeting satellites. | 与定位卫星网络同步 |
[16:40] | Launched from the Lemurian Star. | 雷姆利亚星号发射的卫星 |
[16:42] | Once we get them in the air they never need to come down. | 一旦上了天 就不用降落了 |
[16:45] | Continuous suborbital flight courtesy of our new repulser engines. | 新冲击引擎可以持续进行亚轨道飞行 |
[16:50] | Stark? | 斯塔克设计的吗 |
[16:51] | Well, he had a few suggestions | 他看了旧涡轮增压引擎 |
[16:53] | once he got an up close look at our old turbines. | 就给我们提了点建议 |
[16:56] | These new long range precision guns | 这些新远距精准定位武器 |
[16:58] | can eliminate a thousand hostiles a minute. | 一分钟能消灭一千名敌人 |
[17:01] | The satellites can read a terrorist’s DNA | 恐怖分子哪怕不露面 |
[17:03] | before he steps outside his spider hole. | 卫星也能读取他的DNA |
[17:06] | We gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen. | 我们能把许多威胁扼杀在摇篮里 |
[17:09] | I thought the punishment usually came after the crime. | 做了坏事的人才该受到惩罚吧 |
[17:11] | We can’t afford to wait that long. | 我们不能等到别人做了坏事 |
[17:13] | Who’s “we”? | 我们是谁 |
[17:14] | After New York, I convinced the World Security Council | 纽约事件之后 我说服了世界安全理事会 |
[17:17] | we needed a quantum surgeon threat analysis. | 我们需要量子级精密威胁分析 |
[17:20] | For once we’re way ahead of the curve. | 这次我们远远地走在前面 |
[17:23] | By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection. | 拿枪指着所有人 你管这个叫保护吗 |
[17:27] | You know, I read those SSR files. | 我读过战略科学军团的文件 |
[17:30] | Greatest generation? You guys did some nasty stuff. | 最伟大的一代吗 你们干过些见不得人的事 |
[17:34] | Yeah, we compromised. | 是啊 我们妥协了 |
[17:36] | Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. | 有时会因为这个夜不能寐 |
[17:38] | But we did it so the people could be free. | 但我们是为了人民的自由 |
[17:41] | This isn’t freedom, this is fear. | 但这不叫自由 这是恐惧 |
[17:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D takes the world as it is, not as we’d like it to be. | 神盾局接受现实的世界 而不是我们理想的世界 |
[17:47] | It’s getting damn near past time | 你早该 |
[17:48] | for you to get with that program, Cap. | 明白这一点了 队长 |
[17:52] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别抱太大希望 |
[18:25] | 欢迎回来 队长 马修·埃利斯总统 | |
[18:25] | 美国队长 当世传奇 勇气象征 | |
[18:27] | A symbol to the nation. | 国家的偶像 |
[18:30] | A hero to the world. | 世界的英雄 |
[18:37] | bravery and sacrifice. | 勇气和牺牲的故事 |
[18:43] | 注射血清前 体重 43公斤 身高 1.62米 | |
[18:44] | Denied enlistment due to poor health, | 虽因身体状况不佳未能入伍 |
[18:46] | 注射血清后 体重 109公斤 身高 1.87米 | |
[18:47] | Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique | 史蒂文·罗杰斯却被选中参与美国战争史上 |
[18:50] | in the annals of American warfare. | 一个独一无二的项目 |
[18:54] | One that would transform him into the world’s first super soldier. | 他也因此成为史上第一位超级士兵 |
[19:05] | In this rare footage, | 在这段珍贵影像里 |
[19:06] | everyone’s favorite warrior, Captain America… | 大家最爱的勇士 美国队长 |
[19:09] | Battle tested, | 历经了沙场的考验 |
[19:11] | Captain America and his Howling Commandos | 美国队长与他的咆哮突击队 |
[19:13] | quickly earned their stripes. | 步步高升 |
[19:15] | Their mission, taking down Hydra, | 他们的任务是瓦解九头蛇 |
[19:18] | the Nazi rogue science division. | 危险的纳粹科研部门 |
[19:24] | Best friends since childhood, | 自儿时起便是挚友的 |
[19:27] | Bucky Barnes and Steven Rogers were inseparable | 巴基·巴恩斯和史蒂文·罗杰斯无论在校园里 |
[19:30] | on both school yard and battlefield. | 还是在战场上都形影不离 |
[19:33] | Barnes is the only Howling Commando | 巴恩斯是咆哮突击队中 |
[19:36] | to give his life in service of his country. | 唯一一位为国捐躯的战士 |
[19:45] | That was a difficult winter. | 那年冬天格外严酷 |
[19:47] | 佩吉·卡特特工 战略科学军团 纽约 1953年 | |
[19:47] | A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. | 一场暴风雪将半个营困在了德国战线之后 |
[19:51] | Steve… Captain Rogers, | 史蒂夫 罗杰斯队长 |
[19:54] | he fought his way through a Hydra blockade | 他成功突破了压制盟军数月的 |
[19:57] | that had pinned our allies down for months. | 九头蛇防线 |
[20:02] | He saved over a thousand men, | 他救了一千多人 |
[20:04] | including the man who would… | 包括后来… |
[20:07] | who would become my husband as it turned out. | 后来成为我丈夫的这位 |
[20:11] | Even after he died, Steve was still changing my life. | 甚至在他死后 史蒂夫也在改变着我的生活 |
[20:17] | You should be proud of yourself, Peggy. | 你应该为自己骄傲 佩吉 |
[20:27] | I have lived a life. | 我活了一辈子 |
[20:31] | My only regret is that you didn’t get to live yours. | 唯一的遗憾是你没过上自己的生活 |
[20:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | For as long as I can remember I just wanted to do what was right. | 一直以来 我的原则都是做正确的事 |
[20:46] | I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore. | 但我已经搞不太清什么是正确了 |
[20:51] | And I thought I could throw myself back in | 我以为自己可以回归军队 |
[20:55] | and follow orders, serve. | 遵守命令 保家卫国 |
[21:00] | It’s just not the same. | 可是已经不一样了 |
[21:03] | You’re always so dramatic. | 你老是这么夸张 |
[21:08] | Look, you saved the world. | 是你拯救了世界 |
[21:14] | We rather…mucked it up. | 而我们 又给弄得一团糟 |
[21:18] | You didn’t. | 哪有 |
[21:20] | Knowing that you helped found S.H.I.E.L.D is half the reason I stay. | 我留下来 一半是因为听说你参与创办了神盾局 |
[21:28] | The world has changed and none of us can go back. | 世界已经变了 我们回不去了 |
[21:34] | All we can do is our best, | 我们只能尽力做到最好 |
[21:36] | and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over. | 而有时 最好的选择就是重新开始 |
[21:48] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[21:55] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[21:59] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[22:01] | You… you came, you came back. | 你…你回来了 |
[22:04] | Yeah, Peggy. | 是啊 佩吉 |
[22:09] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见了 |
[22:14] | So long. | 好久了 |
[22:16] | Well, I couldn’t leave my best girl. | 我怎么能离开我的美人 |
[22:19] | Not when she owes me a dance. | 她还欠我一支舞呢 |
[22:27] | Secure office. | 封闭办公室 |
[22:36] | Open Lemurian Star satellite launch file. | 打开雷姆利亚星号卫星发射文件 |
[22:40] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[22:43] | Run decryption. | 运行解密 |
[22:46] | Decryption failed. | 解密失败 |
[22:48] | Director override, Fury, Nicholas J. | 尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞局长授权 |
[22:53] | Override denied. All files sealed. | 授权失败 文件全部封存 |
[22:56] | On whose authority? | 谁的命令 |
[22:58] | Fury, Nicholas J. | 尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞 |
[23:06] | World Security Council. | 世界安全理事会 |
[23:07] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[23:11] | If Nick Fury thinks he can get us costumed thugs | 如果尼克·弗瑞觉得派他的扮装男 |
[23:13] | and S.T.R.I.K.E commandos to mop-up his mess, | 和突击队处理好他惹的麻烦就行了 |
[23:15] | he’s sadly mistaken. This failure is unacceptable. | 那他是大错特错 此次失利不能容忍 |
[23:18] | Well, considering this attack took place one mile | 鉴于袭击就发生在 |
[23:20] | from my country’s sovereign waters, | 我国海域一英里外 |
[23:22] | it’s a bit more then that. I move for immediate hearing. | 恐怕这样还不够 我提议立刻开听证会 |
[23:24] | We don’t need hearings, we need action. | 我们不需要听证会 需要行动 |
[23:26] | It’s this Council’s duty to oversee S.H.I.E.L.D. | 理事会的责任就是监管神盾局 |
[23:29] | A breach like this raises serious questions. | 这样的失守引出了许多疑问 |
[23:31] | Like how the hell did a French pirate | 比如一个法国海盗 |
[23:33] | manage to hijack a covert S.H.I.E.L.D vessel in broad daylight? | 是怎么在光天化日下劫持了神盾局的机密军舰 |
[23:37] | For the record, councilman, | 申明一下 理事 |
[23:38] | he’s Algerian. | 他是阿尔及利亚人 |
[23:40] | I can draw a map if it’ll help. | 需要的话我可以画张地图 |
[23:42] | I appreciate your wits, Secretary Pierce. | 多谢你的指教 皮尔斯部长 |
[23:45] | But this council take things | 但是本理事会 |
[23:46] | like international piracy fairly seriously. | 对国际海盗问题的态度很严肃 |
[23:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:51] | I don’t. | 我倒不在乎 |
[23:53] | I don’t care about one boat, | 我不在乎一船一舰 |
[23:55] | I care about the fleet. | 我在乎整个舰队 |
[23:57] | If this council is going to fold a rancor every time | 如果理事会遇到点小事 |
[24:00] | someone pushes us on the playing field, | 就要大肆抱怨一番 |
[24:04] | maybe we need someone to oversee us. | 那或许也该找人监管我们了 |
[24:06] | Mr. Secretary, nobody is suggesting… | 部长先生 我们不是说… |
[24:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[24:14] | More trouble, Mr. Secretary? | 又有麻烦了吗 部长先生 |
[24:15] | It depends on your definition. | 那要看你怎么定义麻烦 |
[24:26] | I work forty floors away | 我们办公室只隔了四十层 |
[24:27] | and it takes a hijacking for you to visit? | 没人劫船你都不肯来吗 |
[24:29] | Well, a nuclear war would do it too. | 核战爆发我也会来的 |
[24:32] | Busy in there? | 忙吗 |
[24:34] | Nothing some earmarks can’t fix. | 用钱都能解决 |
[24:37] | I’m here to ask a favor. | 我是来找你帮忙的 |
[24:41] | I want you to call for a vote. | 我希望你能组织一次投票 |
[24:44] | Project Insight has to be delayed. | 洞察计划需要延后 |
[24:46] | Nick, that’s not a favor, | 尼克 这不是小忙 |
[24:48] | that’s a subcommittee hearing. A long one. | 这需要小组委员会开慢长的听证会 |
[24:50] | It could be nothing, probably is nothing. | 或许也没什么问题 |
[24:52] | I just need time to make sure it’s nothing. | 可我得确保万无一失 |
[24:55] | What if it’s something? | 如果有问题呢 |
[24:56] | Then we’ll both be damn glad | 那我们都该庆幸 |
[24:57] | those Helicarriers aren’t in the air. | 没把天空航母送上天 |
[25:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | But you gotta get Iron Man to stop by my niece’s birthday party. | 但你得让钢铁侠参加我侄女的生日派对 |
[25:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[25:08] | And not just a fly-by, he’s got to mingle. | 路过不算数 得好好玩会儿 |
[25:14] | The thing is I think it’s getting worse. | 问题是 我觉得情况在恶化 |
[25:19] | A cop pulled me over last week, | 上周一个警察叫停了我的车 |
[25:21] | he thought I was drunk. | 他以为我喝醉了 |
[25:24] | I swerved to miss a plastic bag. | 我急转弯 想躲一个塑料袋 |
[25:29] | I thought it was an IED. | 我以为那是简易炸弹 |
[25:33] | Some stuff you leave there, | 有些东西被留在了那边 |
[25:35] | other stuff you bring back. | 有些东西被带了回来 |
[25:37] | It’s our job to figure out how to carry it. | 想好要怎么承担是我们的事 |
[25:40] | Is it gonna be in a big suitcase | 是装在箱子里 |
[25:43] | or in a little man-purse? | 还是放在钱包里 |
[25:46] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你自己 |
[25:48] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[25:51] | Look who it is. The running man. | 这不是跑步小能手吗 |
[25:54] | Caught the last few minutes. It’s pretty intense. | 听到了最后几分钟 讲得真好 |
[25:57] | Yeah, brother, | 是啊 |
[25:58] | we all got the same problems. | 我们都有一样的问题 |
[26:01] | Guilt, regret. | 愧疚 悔恨 |
[26:04] | You lose someone? | 你失去了亲近的人吗 |
[26:06] | My wingman, Riley. | 我的僚机莱利 |
[26:10] | Fly in the night mission. | 夜间飞行任务 |
[26:11] | A standard PJ rescue op, | 标准的空降救援任务 |
[26:13] | nothing we hadn’t done a thousand times before, | 演练过几千次的事了 |
[26:16] | till RPG knock Riley’s dumb ass out of the sky. | 可是一枚火箭弹击中了莱利 |
[26:21] | Nothing I could do. It’s like I was up there just to watch. | 我什么也做不了 只能眼睁睁看着 |
[26:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:27] | After that, | 那之后 |
[26:29] | I had really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know? | 我纠结了好一阵寻找一个留在那的理由 |
[26:34] | But you’re happy now, back in the world? | 但回归正常生活还是开心的吧 |
[26:37] | Hey, the number of people giving me orders | 现在对我发号施令的人 |
[26:39] | is down to about zero. | 已经…没有了 |
[26:42] | So, hell, yeah. | 所以当然 |
[26:44] | You thinking about getting out? | 你想退出吗 |
[26:46] | No. | 不 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:51] | To be honest, I don’t know what I would do with myself if I did. | 说实话 我都不知道退出了还能干什么 |
[26:55] | Ultimate fighting? | 去终极格斗吗 |
[26:56] | It’s just a great idea off the top of my head. | 我一下子就想到了这个 |
[26:58] | But seriously, you could do whatever you want to do. | 但说真的 你想干什么都行 |
[27:02] | What makes you happy? | 你喜欢干什么 |
[27:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:08] | Activating communications encryption protocol. | 启动通讯加密程序 |
[27:11] | Open secure line zero-four-zero-five. | 接通安全线路0405 |
[27:14] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[27:17] | This is Hill. | 我是希尔 |
[27:17] | I need you here in D.C. Deep shadow conditions. | 我需要你来华盛顿 情况严重 |
[27:23] | Give me four hours. | 我四小时到 |
[27:24] | You have three, over. | 给你三小时 完毕 |
[27:42] | Want to see my lease? | 要查我证件吗 |
[28:01] | Fracture detected. | 发现骨折 |
[28:06] | Recommend anesthetic injection. | 建议注射麻醉剂 |
[28:13] | D.C. Metropolice dispatch shows no units in this area. | 调度显示附近并无大都市警察 |
[28:22] | Get me out of here! | 快离开这 |
[28:25] | Propulsion systems offline. | 动力系统失效 |
[28:27] | Then reboot, damn it! | 那就快他妈重启 |
[28:48] | Warning! Window integrity compromised. | 警告 车窗已受损 |
[28:51] | You think? | 是吗 |
[28:55] | How long to propulsion? | 要多久启动 |
[28:57] | Calculating. | 计算中 |
[29:01] | Window Integrity thiry-one percent. | 车窗完整性 31% |
[29:03] | Deploying counter measures. | 调用反制措施 |
[29:04] | Hold that order! | 先等下 |
[29:07] | Window Integrity nineteen percent. | 车窗完整性 19% |
[29:09] | – Offensive measures advised. – Wait! | -建议启动反制措施 -等等 |
[29:15] | Window Integrity one percent. | 车窗完整性 1% |
[29:17] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[29:28] | Propulsion systems now online. | 动力系统已恢复 |
[29:30] | Full acceleration, now! | 全速前进 |
[29:47] | Initiate vertical takeoff! | 启动直升功能 |
[29:49] | Flight systems damaged. | 飞行系统损坏 |
[29:50] | Then activate guidance camera! | 那就打开导航摄像头 |
[29:56] | Give me the wheel! | 我来控制 |
[30:04] | Get me Agent Hill. | 给希尔特工打电话 |
[30:05] | Communications array damaged. | 通讯系统损坏 |
[30:07] | Well, what’s not damaged? | 还有好的地方吗 |
[30:09] | Air conditioning is fully operational. | 空调系统完全正常 |
[30:23] | Traffic ahead. | 前方交通堵塞 |
[30:24] | Give me an alternate route. | 那就给我换条路 |
[30:25] | Traffic alert on Roosevelt Bridge. | 罗斯福大桥上交通堵塞 |
[30:27] | All vehicles stopped. | 所有机动车禁行 |
[30:28] | 17 Avenue clear in three blocks, directly ahead. | 17大道可行 正前方三个街区处 |
[32:08] | Warning, approaching intersection. | 警告 接近十字路口 |
[32:18] | Get me off the grid! | 给我找条出路 |
[32:20] | Calculating route to secure location. | 前往安全区域路线计算中 |
[33:36] | That’s so sweet. That is so nice. | 真好 太好了 |
[33:42] | I gotta go, though. Okay, bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[33:46] | My aunt, she’s kind of an insomniac. | 我姑妈 她有点失眠 |
[33:50] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | Hey, if you want… if you want, | 你要是 不介意的话 |
[33:54] | you’re welcome to use my machine. | 可以用我的洗衣机 |
[33:56] | Might be cheaper than the one in the basement. | 应该比地下室那个便宜 |
[33:59] | Oh, yeah? What’s it cost? | 是吗 有多便宜 |
[34:01] | A cup of coffee? | 一杯咖啡怎么样 |
[34:06] | Thank you, but | 谢谢 但是 |
[34:08] | I already have a load in downstairs, and, uh… | 我已经拿下去好多了 而且 |
[34:10] | you really don’t want my scrubs in your machine. | 还是别用你的洗衣机洗我的白大褂了 |
[34:13] | I’m just finished rotation | 我刚换班 |
[34:14] | in the infectious diseases ward, so. | 从传染病房回来的 |
[34:16] | Ah, well, I’ll keep my distance. | 那我还是保持距离吧 |
[34:18] | Well hopefully not too far. | 希望不要太远 |
[34:22] | Oh, and I think you left your stereo on. | 你的音响好像忘记关了 |
[34:26] | Oh. Right, thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[35:14] | I don’t remember giving you a key. | 我好像没给过你钥匙 |
[35:17] | You really think I’d need one? | 你觉得我需要吗 |
[35:22] | My wife kicked me out. | 我老婆把我赶出来了 |
[35:25] | Didn’t know you were married. | 我都不知道你结婚了 |
[35:28] | There are a lot of things you don’t about me. | 你不知道我的事多了 |
[35:30] | I know, Nick. That’s the problem. | 这我知道 尼克 问题就在这 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry to have do this, | 很抱歉我这样不请自来 |
[35:49] | but I had no place else to crash. | 但我真无处可去了 |
[35:58] | Who else knows about your wife? | 还有谁知道你老婆的事 |
[36:02] | Just… | 也就 |
[36:06] | my friends. | 我的朋友们吧 |
[36:08] | Is that what we are? | 我们算朋友吗 |
[36:10] | That’s up to you. | 那取决于你了 |
[36:30] | Don’t trust anyone. | 不要相信任何人 |
[36:36] | Captain Rogers? | 罗杰斯队长 |
[36:40] | Captain, I’m Agent 13 of S.H.I.E.L.D’s Special Service. | 队长 我是神盾局特勤处13号特工 |
[36:44] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[36:46] | I’m assigned to protect you. | 我是被派来保护你的 |
[36:47] | On whose order? | 谁派你来的 |
[36:50] | His. | 他 |
[36:56] | Foxtrot is down, he’s unresponsive. | 狐步受伤 已经失去知觉 |
[36:57] | I need EMTs. | 请派遣急救人员 |
[36:58] | Do you have a twenty on the shooter? | 确认枪手的位置了吗 |
[37:01] | Tell them I’m in pursuit. | 告诉他们我去追了 |
[38:03] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过来吗 |
[38:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:07] | Tell me about the shooter. | 杀手什么样 |
[38:09] | He’s fast and strong. | 动作快 很有劲 |
[38:13] | He had a metal arm. | 还有一条金属臂 |
[38:20] | Ballistics? | 弹道分析 |
[38:22] | Three slugs. | 三颗子弹 |
[38:23] | No rifling and completely untraceable. | 没有膛线 完全无法追踪 |
[38:26] | Soviet made? | 前苏联制造的 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:29] | He’s dropping. | 他不行了 |
[38:31] | Crash cart coming in. | 抢救车过来 |
[38:32] | Nurse, help me with the gauzes, please. | 护士 请帮我塞纱布 |
[38:33] | – BP is dropping. – Defibrillator! | -血压下降了 -除颤器 |
[38:38] | Charge to one hundred. | 充电至100焦耳 |
[38:39] | Don’t do this to me, Nick. | 尼克 你不能死 |
[38:41] | Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear! | 退后 三 二 一 离手 |
[38:47] | Pulse? | 有脉搏吗 |
[38:47] | No pulse. | 没有 |
[38:48] | Okay. Charge to two hundred, please. | 好 充电至200焦耳 |
[38:50] | Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear! | 退后 三 二 一 离手 |
[38:53] | Give me epinephrine! Pulse? | 注射肾上腺素 有脉搏吗 |
[38:57] | Negative. | 没有 |
[39:01] | Don’t do this to me, Nick. Don’t do this to me. | 尼克 你不能这样 不能死 |
[39:23] | What’s the time? | 现在几点 |
[39:24] | 1:03, Doctor. | 1:03 医生 |
[39:27] | Time of death, 1:03 A.M. | 死亡时间 凌晨1:03 |
[40:07] | We need to take him. | 我们得带走他了 |
[40:23] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[40:38] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[40:40] | Why was Fury in your apartment? | 弗瑞怎么会去你家 |
[40:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:45] | Captain, they want you back at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 队长 他们叫你回神盾局 |
[40:47] | Yeah, give me a second. | 好的 稍等 |
[40:48] | They want you now. | 他们让你立刻回去 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[40:55] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[41:03] | S.T.R.I.K.E team escort Captain Rogers | 突击队立刻护送罗杰斯队长 |
[41:05] | back to S.H.I.E.L.D immediately. | 返回神盾局 |
[41:07] | I told him. | 我跟他说了 |
[41:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:19] | S.T.R.I.K.E, move it out. | 突击队 出发 |
[41:30] | For whatever it’s worth, you did your best. | 无论结果如何 你尽力了 |
[41:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[41:37] | Captain Rogers. | 罗杰斯队长 |
[41:38] | Neighbor. | 邻居 |
[41:42] | Ah, Captain. I’m Alexander Pierce. | 队长 我是亚历山大·皮尔斯 |
[41:44] | Sir, it’s an honor. | 长官 很荣幸见到你 |
[41:46] | The honor is mine, Captain. | 感到荣幸的应该是我 队长 |
[41:47] | My father served in the 101st. Come on in. | 我父亲是101空降师的 进来吧 |
[41:51] | That photo was taken five years after Nick and I met, | 那张照片是我和尼克认识五年后拍的 |
[41:54] | when I was at State Department in Bogota. | 那时我在哥伦比亚国务院 |
[41:56] | ELN rebels took the embassy, | 哥伦比亚民族解放军占领使馆后 |
[41:59] | and security got me out, | 警卫帮我逃了出来 |
[42:02] | but the rebels took hostages. | 但是叛军抓走了人质 |
[42:04] | Nick was deputy chief for the S.H.I.E.L.D station there. | 尼克是神盾局当地站点的二把手 |
[42:07] | And he comes to me with a plan. | 他提出了一个计划 |
[42:09] | He wants to storm the building through the sewers. | 要通过下水道进行突袭 |
[42:11] | I said, “No, we’ll negotiate.” | 我说 不行 我们会谈判的 |
[42:14] | Turned out the ELN didn’t negotiate, | 结果是 叛军不跟我们谈判 |
[42:16] | so they put out a kill order. | 于是下令格杀勿论 |
[42:18] | They stormed the basement, | 他们冲进了地下室 |
[42:20] | and what did they find? They find it empty. | 结果发现了什么呢 那里空了 |
[42:23] | Nick had ignored my direct order | 尼克违抗了我的直接命令 |
[42:25] | and carried out an unauthorized military operation on foreign soil. | 在外国境内 擅自采取了军事行动 |
[42:29] | He saved the lives of a dozen political officers, | 营救了十几名政府官员 |
[42:32] | including my daughter. | 还有我的女儿 |
[42:33] | So you gave him a promotion. | 所以你提拔了他 |
[42:35] | I’ve never had any cause to regret it. | 而且从未后悔过 |
[42:38] | Captain, why was Nick in your apartment last night? | 队长 尼克昨晚为什么去你家 |
[42:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:47] | You know it was bugged? | 你知道那里被监听了吗 |
[42:49] | I did, because Nick told me. | 知道 还是尼克告诉我的 |
[42:52] | Did he tell you he was the one who bugged it? | 那他告诉你是他监听的了吗 |
[43:01] | I want you to see something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[43:03] | Who hired you, Batroc? | 巴托克 是谁雇了你 |
[43:06] | Is that live? | 这是直播吗 |
[43:06] | Yeah, they picked him up last night | 是的 他们昨晚在阿尔及尔 |
[43:08] | in a not-so-safe house in Algiers. | 一个不够安全的安全屋抓到了他 |
[43:11] | Are you saying he’s a suspect? | 你是说他是嫌犯 |
[43:12] | Assassination isn’t Batroc’s line. | 巴托克可不做暗杀 |
[43:14] | No, it’s more complicated than that. | 不是他 事情要更复杂些 |
[43:17] | Batroc was hired anonymously | 巴托克受匿名人士雇佣 |
[43:18] | to attack the Lemurian Star | 袭击雷姆利亚星号 |
[43:20] | and he was contacted by e-mail | 他们通过电子邮件联系 |
[43:21] | and paid by wire transfer. | 用电汇付款 |
[43:24] | And then the money was run through | 之后这笔钱经过了 |
[43:26] | seventeen fictitious accounts, | 17个虚假账户转账 |
[43:29] | the last one going to a holding company | 最后转给一家控股公司 |
[43:30] | that was registered to a Jacob Veech. | 公司注册者叫雅各布·维奇 |
[43:33] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 我应该认识他吗 |
[43:35] | Not likely. Veech died six years ago. | 不应该 维奇六年前就死了 |
[43:37] | His last address was | 他最后的地址是 |
[43:38] | 14-35 Elmhurst Drive. | 埃尔姆赫斯特大街1435号 |
[43:40] | When I first met Nick | 我第一次见尼克时 |
[43:41] | his mother lived at 14-37. | 他母亲住在1437号 |
[43:45] | Are you saying Fury hired the pirates? | 你的意思是弗瑞雇了海盗吗 |
[43:48] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[43:49] | Well the prevailing theory | 大部分人的看法 |
[43:52] | was that the hijacking was a cover | 是劫持事件只是在掩盖 |
[43:54] | for the acquisition and sale of classified intelligence. | 机密情报的交易 |
[43:59] | The sale went sour and that led to Nick’s death. | 交易出了岔 结果尼克送了命 |
[44:05] | If you really knew Nick Fury | 如果你真了解尼克·弗瑞 |
[44:06] | you know that’s not true. | 就该知道这不可能 |
[44:09] | Why do you think we’re talking? | 不然我为什么找你来 |
[44:15] | See, I took a seat on the Council | 你知道吗 我在理事会工作 |
[44:16] | not because I wanted to but because Nick asked me to, | 不是我愿意 而是应尼克的请求 |
[44:19] | because we were both realists. | 因为我们都十分现实 |
[44:23] | We knew that despite all the diplomacy | 我们知道 除去那些 |
[44:25] | and the handshaking and the rhetoric, | 外交手腕和官样文章 |
[44:28] | that to build a really better world | 想建立更美好的新世界 |
[44:31] | sometimes means having to tear the old one down. | 有时需要摧毁旧世界 |
[44:37] | And that makes enemies. | 而这样难免树敌 |
[44:40] | Those people that call you dirty | 他们会说你无耻肮脏 |
[44:42] | because you got the guts to stick your hands in the mud | 因为你能狠下心做见不得人的事 |
[44:45] | and try to build something better. | 好创造更美好的事物 |
[44:47] | And the idea that those people could be happy today, | 一想到那些人今天会拍手称快 |
[44:52] | makes me really, really angry. | 就让我非常恼火 |
[44:58] | Captain, you were the last one to see Nick alive. | 队长 你是尼克生前见到的最后一人 |
[45:00] | I don’t think that’s an accident, | 我认为这绝非巧合 |
[45:03] | and I don’t think you do either. | 我想你也这样觉得 |
[45:07] | So I’m gonna ask again, | 所以我再问你一次 |
[45:09] | why was he there? | 他为什么会去你那 |
[45:14] | He told me not to trust anyone. | 他告诉我不要相信任何人 |
[45:18] | I wonder if that included him. | 也包括他吗 |
[45:25] | I’m sorry. Those were his last words. | 抱歉 那是他的遗言 |
[45:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[45:34] | Captain. | 队长 |
[45:36] | Somebody murdered my friend and I’m gonna find out why. | 有人杀害了我的朋友 我必须查明原委 |
[45:40] | Anyone gets in my way, they’re gonna regret it. | 挡我路的 我都会让他后悔 |
[45:44] | Anyone. | 无论是谁 |
[45:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[46:07] | Operations control. | 行动控制中心 |
[46:09] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[46:12] | All S.T.R.I.K.E personal on site. | 所有突击队员准备就位 |
[46:14] | – Understood. – Yes, sir. | -明白 -是 长官 |
[46:15] | Forensics. | 鉴证处 |
[46:16] | – Confirmed. – Cap. | -确认 -队长 |
[46:19] | Rumlow. | 朗姆洛 |
[46:29] | Evidence response found some fibers on the roof | 物证组在楼顶上发现了些纤维 |
[46:31] | they want us to see. | 想让我们去看看 |
[46:32] | You want me to get the tac-team ready? | 要让战术小队就绪吗 |
[46:34] | No, lets wait and see what it is first. | 先看看情况再说 |
[46:36] | Right. | 好的 |
[46:48] | What’s the status so far? | 现在什么情况 |
[46:51] | Administrations level. | 行政层 |
[46:52] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[46:53] | Excuse me. | 让让 |
[47:03] | Sorry about what happened with Fury. | 弗瑞的事 我深表遗憾 |
[47:05] | Messed up what happened to him. | 真是惨剧 |
[47:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:28] | Records. | 档案室 |
[47:29] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[47:46] | Before we get started, | 动手之前 |
[47:49] | does anyone want to get out? | 还有人想出去吗 |
[48:25] | Mobilize S.T.R.I.K.E units, 25th floor. | 派遣突击队至25楼 |
[48:42] | Woh, big guy. | 别激动 大个子 |
[48:44] | I just want you to know, Cap, this ain’t personal. | 我就想说 队长 这不是针对你 |
[48:59] | It kind of feels personal. | 感觉就是针对我 |
[49:09] | Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air! | 放下盾牌 举起双手 |
[49:28] | Give it up, Rogers! | 投降吧 罗杰斯 |
[49:29] | Get that door open! | 把门打开 |
[49:31] | You have nowhere to go! | 你无路可逃了 |
[49:52] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[49:53] | He’s headed for the garage. Lock down the bridge! | 他往车库去了 封闭大桥 |
[50:07] | Stand down, Captain Rogers. Stand down. | 罗杰斯队长 立刻投降 |
[50:10] | Repeat, stand down. | 重复 立刻投降 |
[50:49] | Eyes here. | 都听好了 |
[50:51] | Whatever your op is, bury it. | 无论手头上有什么事 都推掉 |
[50:53] | This is level one. | 现在是一级戒备 |
[50:55] | Contact DOT. All traffic lights in the district go red. | 通知交通部 特区的路口全部亮红灯 |
[50:58] | Shut all runways at BWI, IAD and Reagan. | 封锁附近机场所有跑道 |
[51:03] | All security cameras in the city | 将市区里的所有监控摄像头 |
[51:04] | go through this monitor, right here. | 调到这个显示屏上 |
[51:07] | Scan all open sources. | 追踪所有通讯设备 |
[51:08] | Phones, computers, PDA’s, whatever. | 电话 电脑 平板 能查的都查 |
[51:12] | If someone Tweets about this guy, I want to know about it. | 有人发推特提到他 我也要知道 |
[51:15] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[51:16] | If S.H.I.E.L.D is conducting a manhunt for Captain America, | 如果神盾局要追捕美国队长 |
[51:18] | we deserve to know why. | 我们有权知道原因 |
[51:20] | Because he lied to us. | 因为他骗了我们 |
[51:23] | Captain Rogers has information regarding the death of Director Fury, | 罗杰斯队长知道弗瑞局长之死的内情 |
[51:27] | he refused to share it. | 却不愿告诉我们 |
[51:30] | As difficult as this is to accept, | 我知道大家很难接受 |
[51:33] | Captain America is a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但美国队长现在是神盾局的逃犯 |
[52:04] | – Where is it? – Safe. | -哪去了 -安全的地方 |
[52:05] | Do better! | 具体点 |
[52:06] | Where did you get it? | 你哪里弄来的 |
[52:07] | Why would I tell you? | 凭什么告诉你 |
[52:09] | Fury gave it to you. Why? | 弗瑞为什么要给你 |
[52:11] | What’s on it? | 里面是什么 |
[52:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:12] | Stop lying! | 别说谎 |
[52:13] | I only act like I know everything, Rogers. | 我只是摆出什么都知道的样子 罗杰斯 |
[52:17] | I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn’t you? | 你一定知道是弗瑞雇了海盗 |
[52:19] | Well, it makes sense. | 那倒是说得通 |
[52:20] | The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you. | 那艘船有问题 你和弗瑞都得想办法上去 |
[52:23] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 别让我再问你第二遍 |
[52:26] | I know who killed Fury. | 我知道是谁杀了弗瑞 |
[52:31] | Most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists, | 多数情报机构不相信他的存在 |
[52:33] | the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. | 相信的称他为冬日战士 |
[52:36] | He’s credited with over two dozen assassinations | 在过去的五十年里 他参与了二十多起 |
[52:39] | in the last fifty years. | 暗杀事件 |
[52:41] | So he’s a ghost story. | 那他是个鬼故事咯 |
[52:43] | Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, | 五年前 我护送一个核武器工程师离开伊朗 |
[52:46] | somebody shot at my tires near Odessa. | 快到敖德萨时 有人射穿了我的轮胎 |
[52:49] | We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, | 车失控掉下悬崖 我们逃了出来 |
[52:53] | but the Winter Soldier was there. | 但冬日战士也在那里 |
[52:55] | I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me. | 见我挡着 他就一枪打穿了我 杀了工程师 |
[53:00] | A Soviet slag, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis. | 前苏联子弹 没有膛线 穿不了比基尼了 |
[53:06] | Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now. | 你现在穿比基尼一定很丑 |
[53:10] | Going after him is a dead end. I know, I’ve tried. | 追踪他是没用的 我试过 |
[53:14] | Like you said, he’s a ghost story. | 像你说的 他就是个鬼故事 |
[53:21] | Well, let’s find out what the ghost wants. | 那就看看这个鬼到底想要什么 |
[53:23] | Nick Fury was murdered in cold blood. | 尼克·弗瑞被残忍地谋杀了 |
[53:26] | To any reasonable person, | 但凡是个正常人 |
[53:27] | that would make him a martyr, not a traitor. | 都会说他是烈士 而非叛徒 |
[53:30] | You know what makes him a traitor? | 知道他怎么是叛徒了吗 |
[53:32] | Hiring a mercenary to hijack his own ship. | 他让雇佣兵劫持自己的船 |
[53:34] | Nick Fury used your friendship | 尼克·弗瑞利用与你的交情 |
[53:37] | to coerce this council into delaying Project Insight. | 强迫理事会延迟洞察计划 |
[53:40] | A project he knew would expose his own illegal operations. | 他知道这个计划会暴露他的非法行动 |
[53:43] | At best, he lied to you. | 说好听点 他骗了你 |
[53:45] | – At worst… – Are you calling for my resignation? | -说句不好听的 -你们是让我引咎辞职吗 |
[53:48] | I’ve got a pen and paper right here. | 我现在就可以写辞呈 |
[53:49] | That discussion can be tabled for a later time. | 这个我们可以迟点讨论 |
[53:54] | But you do want to have a discussion. | 你们还真想让我辞职 |
[53:55] | We’ve already had it, Mr. Secretary. | 我们已经谈过了 部长先生 |
[53:58] | This council moves to immediately reactivate Project Insight. | 理事会决定立即重启洞察计划 |
[54:04] | If you want to say something snappy, now would be a good time. | 你要是想耍嘴皮子 赶紧趁现在 |
[54:13] | First rule of going on the run is, don’t run, walk. | 逃亡第一准则 只能走不能跑 |
[54:17] | If I run in these shoes, they’re gonna fall off. | 如果穿着这双鞋跑 早就掉下来了 |
[54:23] | The drive has a level six homing program, | 这个U盘拥有六级定位系统 |
[54:24] | so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D will know exactly where we are. | 一旦启动 神盾局就能定位我们 |
[54:28] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[54:29] | About nine minutes from… | 九分钟吧 现在 |
[54:33] | Now. | 开始 |
[54:39] | Fury was right about that ship, | 弗瑞的猜测是对的 |
[54:41] | somebody’s trying to hide something. | 有人想在那艘船上藏东西 |
[54:43] | This drive is protected by some sort of AI, | 这个U盘被某种人工智能保护着 |
[54:45] | it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands. | 一直在重新编程 抵抗我的指令 |
[54:48] | Can you override it? | 你能破解吗 |
[54:50] | The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. | 开发这个程序的人比我聪明点 |
[54:53] | Slightly. | 就那么一点 |
[55:05] | I’m gonna try running a tracer. | 我要试试追踪程序 |
[55:07] | This is a program that S.H.I.E.L.D | 这是神盾局用来 |
[55:09] | developed to track hostile malware, | 追踪恶意软件的程序 |
[55:10] | so if we can’t read the file, | 就算我们读不到文件 |
[55:14] | maybe we can find out where it came from. | 也许可以查到它的来源 |
[55:16] | Can I help you guys with anything? | 有什么可以帮到你们的吗 |
[55:17] | Oh, no. | 没事 |
[55:18] | My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations. | 我跟未婚夫正在选度蜜月的地方 |
[55:21] | Right! We’re getting married. | 是啊 我们要结婚了 |
[55:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[55:24] | Where do you guys thinking about going? | 你们准备去哪呢 |
[55:27] | New Jersey. | 新泽西州 |
[55:34] | I have the exact same glasses. | 我也有这款眼镜 |
[55:36] | Wow, you two are practically twins. | 你们还真像双胞胎 |
[55:38] | Yeah, I wish. Specimen. | 我也希望有你的身材 |
[55:42] | If you guys need anything, | 有什么需要的话可以找我 |
[55:43] | – I’m Ben Aaron. – Thank you. | -我叫本·亚伦 -谢谢 |
[55:47] | You said nine minutes, come on. | 九分钟要到了 快点 |
[55:48] | Shh, relax. | 别紧张 |
[55:51] | Got it. | 好了 |
[55:56] | You know it? | 你熟悉这地方吗 |
[55:57] | I used to. Let’s go. | 曾经很熟 走吧 |
[56:01] | Standard tac-team. | 标准战术小队 |
[56:02] | Two behind, two across, two coming straight at us. | 两前两后 侧翼还有两个 |
[56:06] | If they make us, I’ll engage, | 如果被发现了 我跟他们打 |
[56:07] | you hit the south escalator to the metro. | 你搭南边的扶梯去地铁站 |
[56:09] | Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said. | 闭嘴 搂着我 笑两声 |
[56:11] | – What? – Do it! | -什么 -快 |
[56:20] | Negative at the source. | 未发现信号源 |
[56:22] | Give me a floor rundown. | 搜索每一层楼 |
[56:23] | Negative on three. | 三楼未发现目标 |
[56:25] | Negative on two. | 二楼未发现目标 |
[56:26] | Scan the upper levels, work down to me. | 从最高层往下搜 与我汇合 |
[56:36] | – Kiss me. – What? | -吻我 -什么 |
[56:37] | Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable. | 公共场合秀恩爱 让人很不自在 |
[56:40] | Yes, they do. | 是的 |
[56:50] | You still uncomfortable? | 还不自在吗 |
[56:53] | It’s not exactly the word I would use. | 也不能这么说 |
[56:55] | 欢迎来到新泽西 花园之州 | |
[57:01] | 欢迎来到新泽西 花园之州 | |
[57:04] | Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car? | 美国队长从哪学的偷车 |
[57:07] | Nazi Germany. | 纳粹德国 |
[57:09] | And we’re borrowing. Take your feet off the dash. | 还有这车是借来的 脚别放在仪表盘上 |
[57:15] | Alright, I have a question for you, | 好吧 我有个问题 |
[57:16] | of which you do not have to answer. | 你可以不回答 |
[57:19] | I feel like if you don’t answer it though, | 不过我觉得如果你不回答 |
[57:20] | you’re kind of answering it, you know? | 也算是回答了 |
[57:21] | What? | 什么问题 |
[57:22] | Was that your first kiss since 1945? | 刚刚是你自1945年来 第一次接吻吗 |
[57:24] | That bad, huh? | 有那么糟吗 |
[57:25] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[57:26] | Well, it kind of sounds like that’s what you’re saying. | 听起来就是那个意思 |
[57:28] | No, I didn’t. I just wondered how much practice you had. | 不是 我只是好奇你练习过几次 |
[57:31] | – I don’t need practice. – Everybody needs practice. | -我不需要练习 -每个人都需要 |
[57:33] | It was not my first kiss since 1945. | 那不是我自1945年来的第一次接吻 |
[57:36] | I’m ninety-five, I’m not dead. | 我是95岁了 可我不是死人 |
[57:38] | Nobody special, though? | 没遇到过特别的人吗 |
[57:42] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[57:42] | it’s kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience. | 要找个和我有类似人生经历的人不太容易 |
[57:45] | Well, that’s alright, you just make something up. | 管他的 你随便编个故事就好了 |
[57:47] | What, like you? | 像你一样吗 |
[57:49] | I don’t know. The truth is a matter of circumstances, | 我不知道 说实话也要看情况 |
[57:51] | it’s not all things to all people all the time. | 不能对谁都掏心窝 |
[57:54] | And neither am I. | 我也是 |
[57:56] | That’s a tough way to live. | 这样活着很累 |
[57:59] | It’s a good way not to die, though. | 但能保命 |
[58:02] | You know, it’s kind of hard to trust someone | 不了解一个人的本质 |
[58:03] | when you don’t know who that someone really is. | 你怎么信任他 |
[58:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:10] | Who do you want me to be? | 你希望我是什么样的人 |
[58:12] | How about a friend? | 朋友怎么样 |
[58:17] | Well, there’s a chance you might be | 我觉得你当初 |
[58:18] | in the wrong business, Rogers. | 是入错行了 罗杰斯 |
[58:37] | This is it? | 是这儿吗 |
[58:39] | The file came from these coordinates. | 文件就是从这儿发出的 |
[58:42] | So did I. | 我也来自这里 |
[58:52] | This camp is where I was trained. | 我就是在这个营地受训的 |
[58:56] | Changed much? | 变化很大吗 |
[59:00] | A little. | 还好 |
[59:01] | Pick up the pace, ladies! | 跟上 姑娘们 |
[59:04] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Double time! | 快跑 加速 |
[59:09] | Come on Rogers, move it! | 快跑 罗杰斯 快点 |
[59:15] | Come on! Fall in! | 快点 归队 |
[59:18] | Rogers! I said fall in! | 罗杰斯 我说归队 |
[59:22] | This is a dead end. | 这里没戏 |
[59:23] | Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. | 没热成像 没信号 连无线电波都没有 |
[59:28] | Whoever wrote the file | 编写文件的人 |
[59:29] | must have used a router to throw people off. | 应该用了路由器来摆脱追踪 |
[59:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[59:34] | Army regulations forbid storing ammunition | 按照军规 营房五百码范围内 |
[59:36] | within five hundred yards from the barracks. | 禁止存放弹药 |
[59:38] | This building is in the wrong place. | 这栋建筑不该建在这 |
[59:56] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这是神盾局的地方 |
[59:59] | Maybe where it started. | 可能就是在这成立的 |
[1:00:19] | There’s Stark’s father. | 那是斯塔克的爸爸 |
[1:00:21] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[1:00:24] | Who’s the girl? | 这姑娘是谁 |
[1:00:44] | If you already working in a secret office | 在这么隐秘的地方工作 |
[1:00:57] | why do you need to hide the elevator? | 为什么还要藏着电梯 |
[1:01:50] | This can’t be the data-point, this technology is ancient. | 数据源不可能在这里 这些都是老古董了 |
[1:02:19] | Initiate system? | 是否启动系统 |
[1:02:24] | Y-E-S, spells yes. | 输入 是 |
[1:02:30] | “Shall we play a game?” | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[1:02:32] | – It’s from a movie that… – Yeah, I saw it. | -这是一部电影[1933《战争游戏》]的台词 -我看过 |
[1:02:42] | Rogers, Steven. | 史蒂文·罗杰斯 |
[1:02:44] | Born, 1918. | 1918年出生 |
[1:02:49] | Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. | 娜塔莉·阿莲诺娃·罗曼诺夫 |
[1:02:52] | Born, 1984. | 1984年出生 |
[1:02:54] | It’s some kind of a recording. | 这是录像吧 |
[1:02:56] | I am not a recording, Fraulein. | 我才不是录像 女士 |
[1:02:59] | I may not be the man I was | 虽然我已经不是 |
[1:03:01] | when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, | 1945年队长抓到我时的样子 |
[1:03:04] | but I am. | 但我是 |
[1:03:09] | Do you know this thing? | 你认识这玩意吗 |
[1:03:13] | Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. | 阿尔宁·佐拉是红骷髅手下的德国科学家 |
[1:03:16] | He’s been dead for years. | 已经死了很多年了 |
[1:03:17] | First correction, I am Swiss. | 纠正第一点 我是瑞士人 |
[1:03:20] | Second, look around you. | 第二点 看看周围 |
[1:03:22] | I have never been more alive. | 我活得生龙活虎 |
[1:03:26] | In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. | 1972年 我被确诊患有绝症 |
[1:03:30] | Science could not save my body, my mind, however, | 科学拯救不了我的身体 但我的思想 |
[1:03:35] | that was worth saving | 值得留存 |
[1:03:37] | on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. | 于是存在了这20万单元的数据库中 |
[1:03:42] | You are standing in my brain. | 你们就在我的大脑里 |
[1:03:45] | How did you get here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[1:03:46] | Invited. | 应邀而来 |
[1:03:48] | It was Operation Paperclip after World War II. | 二战之后的回形针行动 |
[1:03:51] | S.H.I.E.L.D recruited German scientists with strategic values. | 神盾局招募了具有战略价值的德国科学家 |
[1:03:54] | They thought I could help their cause. | 他们觉得我能帮他们实现目标 |
[1:03:57] | I also helped my own. | 我也实现了自己的目标 |
[1:03:59] | Hydra died with the Red Skull. | 九头蛇跟红骷髅一起消亡了 |
[1:04:00] | Cut off one head, two more shall take its place. | 砍掉一颗头 会再长出两个 |
[1:04:05] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[1:04:08] | Accessing archive. | 存档读取中 |
[1:04:10] | Hydra was founded on the belief | 九头蛇创立时的信条 |
[1:04:13] | that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. | 是人类不能掌控自身的自由 |
[1:04:17] | What we did not realize, | 可我们没意识到 |
[1:04:19] | was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. | 若去夺走自由 他们会反抗 |
[1:04:23] | The war taught us much. | 战争教会了我们很多 |
[1:04:26] | Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. | 得让人类自愿放弃自由 |
[1:04:30] | After the war, S.H.I.E.L.D was founded | 战争结束后 神盾局成立 |
[1:04:33] | and I was recruited. | 还招募了我 |
[1:04:35] | 阿尔宁·佐拉博士 机密 | |
[1:04:35] | The new Hydra grew. | 新的九头蛇诞生了 |
[1:04:38] | A beautiful parasite inside S.H.I.E.L.D. | 像神盾局里一条美丽的寄生虫 |
[1:04:43] | For seventy years | 七十年来 |
[1:04:44] | Hydra has been secretly feeding crisis, | 九头蛇一直在幕后煽动危机 |
[1:04:48] | reaping war. | 引发战争 |
[1:04:50] | And when history did not cooperate, | 当历史的发展与预期不符 |
[1:04:54] | history was changed. | 就改变历史 |
[1:04:56] | That’s impossible, S.H.I.E.L.D would have stopped you. | 不可能 神盾局不会放任你不管 |
[1:04:58] | Accidents will happen. | 意外总是不可避免的 |
[1:05:02] | Hydra created a world so chaotic | 九头蛇制造了一个如此混乱的世界 |
[1:05:05] | that humanity is finally ready | 使得人类终于愿意 |
[1:05:08] | to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security. | 牺牲自由以换取安全 |
[1:05:12] | Once the Purification Process is complete, | 一旦净化程序完成 |
[1:05:16] | Hydra’s new world order will arise. | 九头蛇的新世界秩序就会形成 |
[1:05:20] | We won, Captain. | 我们赢了 队长 |
[1:05:22] | Your death amounts to the same as your life; | 你的死亡与你的人生一样 |
[1:05:27] | a zero sum. | 毫无意义 |
[1:05:31] | As I was saying… | 刚才我说到 |
[1:05:34] | What’s on this drive? | 这U盘里是什么 |
[1:05:35] | Project Insight | 洞察计划 |
[1:05:37] | requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm. | 需要洞察力 所以我编写了一个算法 |
[1:05:41] | What kind of algorithm? What does it do? | 什么算法 有什么用 |
[1:05:43] | The answer to your question is fascinating. | 你问题的答案十分有趣 |
[1:05:46] | Unfortunately, you shall be too dead to hear it. | 可惜 你们要死了 听不到了 |
[1:05:56] | Steve, I got a bogey. | 史蒂夫 发现导弹 |
[1:05:58] | Short-range ballistic. Thirty seconds, tops. | 距离不远 最多只剩30秒 |
[1:06:01] | Who fired it? | 谁发射的 |
[1:06:02] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[1:06:03] | I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. | 我一直在拖延时间 队长 |
[1:06:07] | Admit it, it’s better this way. | 认命吧 这样也是对你好 |
[1:06:11] | We’re both of us out of time. | 我们都一样 没时间了 |
[1:07:38] | Call in the asset. | 把他叫来 |
[1:07:56] | I’m going to go, Mr. Pierce. | 我要走了 皮尔斯先生 |
[1:07:58] | You need anything before I leave? | 走之前还需要我做什么吗 |
[1:08:00] | No. It’s fine, Renata, you can go home. | 不了 没事 勒娜特 你回家吧 |
[1:08:04] | Okay, night-night. | 好的 晚安 |
[1:08:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:08:13] | Want some milk? | 要喝牛奶吗 |
[1:08:24] | The timetable has moved. | 时间安排有变 |
[1:08:28] | Our window is limited. | 时间紧迫 |
[1:08:34] | Two targets, Level six. | 两个六级目标 |
[1:08:37] | They already cost me Zola. | 他们已经害我失去了佐拉 |
[1:08:40] | I want confirmed death in ten hours. | 十小时之内都要杀死 |
[1:08:44] | Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I… | 抱歉 皮尔斯先生 我 |
[1:08:46] | I forgot my phone. | 忘记拿手机了 |
[1:08:54] | Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked. | 勒娜特 你真该敲门的 |
[1:09:22] | Hey, man. | 早啊 |
[1:09:23] | I’m sorry about this. We need a place to lay low. | 真抱歉 我们需要避避风头 |
[1:09:27] | Everyone we know is trying to kill us. | 我们认识的人都想杀了我们 |
[1:09:31] | Not everyone. | 我可不 |
[1:09:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:10:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:05] | When I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D, | 我当初加入神盾局的时候 |
[1:10:06] | I thought it was going straight. | 还以为是走上了正路 |
[1:10:13] | But I guess I just traded in the KGB for Hydra. | 结果也就是从克格勃换到了九头蛇 |
[1:10:21] | I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but… | 我本以为知道我在为谁撒谎 但… |
[1:10:27] | I guess I can’t tell the difference anymore. | 现在我也分不清了 |
[1:10:31] | There’s a chance you might be in the wrong business. | 你可能是入错行了 |
[1:10:38] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[1:10:41] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[1:10:42] | If it was the other way around, | 换成是我 |
[1:10:46] | and it was down to me to save your life, | 你的命攥在我手里 |
[1:10:47] | and you be honest with me, | 说实话 |
[1:10:51] | would you trust me to do it? | 你会把性命托付给我吗 |
[1:10:55] | I would now. | 现在会了 |
[1:10:59] | And I’m always honest. | 我从不说谎 |
[1:11:02] | Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone | 你刚发现自己白牺牲了一次 |
[1:11:04] | who just found out they died for nothing. | 还能这么乐观 |
[1:11:06] | Well, I guess I just like to know who I’m fighting. | 我知道对手是谁就很开心了 |
[1:11:11] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早饭 |
[1:11:12] | If you guys eat that sort of thing. | 你们吃人间烟火吧 |
[1:11:17] | So, the question is: | 问题是 |
[1:11:18] | who in S.H.I.E.L.D could launch a domestic missile strike? | 神盾局里有谁有能力在境内发射导弹 |
[1:11:23] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[1:11:24] | Who happens to be sitting | 他碰巧正坐在 |
[1:11:25] | on top of the most secure building in the world. | 全世界最安全的大楼顶层 |
[1:11:27] | But he’s not working alone, | 但他不是孤军奋战 |
[1:11:28] | Zola’s algorithm was on the Lemurian Star. | 佐拉的算法在雷姆利亚星号上 |
[1:11:31] | So was Jasper Sitwell. | 贾斯珀·西特韦尔也在上面 |
[1:11:37] | So, the real question is: | 所以关键问题是 |
[1:11:38] | how do the two most wanted people in Washington | 两个华盛顿的头号通缉犯 |
[1:11:40] | kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D officer in broad daylight? | 怎么在光天化日下绑架神盾局官员 |
[1:11:43] | The answer is: you don’t. | 答案是 不需要绑架 |
[1:11:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:11:46] | Call it a resume. | 算是简历吧 |
[1:11:51] | Is this Bakhmala? | 这是巴马拉吗 |
[1:11:53] | The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you. | 你参加了哈立德·汗迪尔任务 |
[1:11:56] | You didn’t say he was a para-rescue. | 你可没说他是空降救援 |
[1:11:59] | Is this Riley? | 这是莱利吗 |
[1:12:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:12:01] | I heard they couldn’t bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. | 我听说因为有火箭弹 直升机飞不进去 |
[1:12:04] | What did you use, a stealth chute? | 你们用的是什么 隐形降落伞吗 |
[1:12:06] | No. These. | 不 是这个 |
[1:12:14] | I thought you said you’re a pilot. | 你不是说你是飞行员吗 |
[1:12:15] | I never said a pilot. | 我可没那么说 |
[1:12:20] | I can’t ask you to do this, Sam. | 我不能请你帮忙 山姆 |
[1:12:23] | You got out for a good reason. | 你退役是有原因的 |
[1:12:24] | Dude, Captain America needs my help. | 伙计 美国队长需要我帮忙 |
[1:12:26] | There’s no better reason to get back in. | 这理由还不够吗 |
[1:12:32] | Where can we get our hands on one of these things? | 这东西哪能拿到 |
[1:12:33] | The last one is at Fort Meade, | 最后一套在米德堡 |
[1:12:36] | behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall. | 三道有守卫的门和一堵12英寸厚的钢墙后面 |
[1:12:41] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没什么问题 |
[1:12:44] | Listen, I gotta fly home tonight, | 我今晚得飞回家 |
[1:12:46] | cause I got some constituency problem, | 选区出了点问题 |
[1:12:49] | and I gotta press the flesh. | 我得处理一下 |
[1:12:51] | Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator? | 是哪位选民有问题吗 参议员先生 |
[1:12:53] | Uh…no, not really. | 不算是吧 |
[1:12:56] | Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. | 23岁 有点火辣 相当辣 |
[1:12:59] | You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. | 好像是想当个记者 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t know, who listens at that point? | 不记得了 谁有心思听她说话 |
[1:13:03] | Doesn’t sound much of a problem to me. | 好像不是什么问题啊 |
[1:13:05] | Really? Cause she’s killing my back. | 是吗 她要把我的背累坏了 |
[1:13:08] | Look, this isn’t the place to talk about it. | 这地方不适合谈这些 |
[1:13:10] | That’s a nice pin. | 别针不错 |
[1:13:12] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[1:13:14] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[1:13:16] | Hail, Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[1:13:20] | See that, right? | 你看到了吧 |
[1:13:20] | I just saw that, yeah. | 是啊 看到了 |
[1:13:23] | – Should I get it checked? – I think so. | -我该去检查检查吗 -检查一下吧 |
[1:13:33] | I need a minute. Bring the car around. | 你们先去把车开过来等我 |
[1:13:40] | Yes, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[1:13:41] | Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? | 西特韦尔特工 午餐吃得好吗 |
[1:13:43] | I hear the crab cakes here are delicious. | 听说这里的蟹饼相当不错 |
[1:13:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:13:46] | The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o’clock. | 十点钟方向戴着墨镜的帅哥 |
[1:13:52] | Your other ten o’clock. | 另一个十点钟方向 |
[1:13:55] | There you go. | 看到了吧 |
[1:13:58] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:14:00] | You’re gonna go around the corner, to your right. | 你右转过拐角 |
[1:14:02] | There’s a grey car, two spaces down. | 第二个车位上有辆灰色车 |
[1:14:05] | You and I are gonna take a ride. | 我们去兜个风 |
[1:14:07] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[1:14:09] | Because that tie looks really expensive, | 因为那条领带看起来挺贵的 |
[1:14:12] | and I’d hate to mess it up. | 我不想给弄脏了 |
[1:14:23] | Tell me about Zola’s algorithm. | 告诉我佐拉算法的事 |
[1:14:26] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[1:14:26] | What were you doing on the Lemurian Star? | 你在雷姆利亚星号上干了什么 |
[1:14:28] | I was throwing up, I get seasick. | 晕船了 一直在吐 |
[1:14:35] | Is this little display meant to insinuate | 搞这出是想暗示 |
[1:14:37] | that you can throw me off the roof? | 你打算把我丢下屋顶吗 |
[1:14:39] | Cause it’s really not your style, Rogers. | 这可不是你的作风 罗杰斯 |
[1:14:42] | You’re right. It’s not. | 你说对了 的确不是 |
[1:14:46] | It’s hers. | 是她的作风 |
[1:14:50] | Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, | 等一下 会计部的那姑娘怎么样 |
[1:14:52] | Laura… Laura…? | 叫劳拉 |
[1:14:53] | Lillian. Lip piercing, right? | 是莉莉安 有唇环的那个吧 |
[1:14:55] | Yeah, she’s cute. | 没错 她挺可爱的 |
[1:14:56] | Yeah, I’m not ready for that. | 我还没法接受唇环 |
[1:15:10] | Zola’s algorithm is a program… | 佐拉算法是个程序 |
[1:15:13] | for choosing Insight’s targets! | 为洞察计划选择目标 |
[1:15:16] | What targets? | 什么目标 |
[1:15:17] | You! | 你 |
[1:15:19] | A TV anchor in Cairo, | 开罗的电视主持人 |
[1:15:20] | the Undersecretary of Defense, | 国防部副部长 |
[1:15:21] | a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. | 艾奥瓦城的高中毕业致辞学生 |
[1:15:24] | Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, | 布鲁斯·班纳 斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇 |
[1:15:25] | anyone who’s a threat to Hydra! | 所有威胁到九头蛇的人 |
[1:15:28] | Now, or in the future. | 不论现在还是未来 |
[1:15:30] | The Future? How could it know? | 未来 它怎么预测未来 |
[1:15:36] | How could it not? | 当然可以 |
[1:15:39] | The 21st century is a digital book. | 21世纪就是一本电子书 |
[1:15:43] | Zola taught Hydra how to read it. | 佐拉教会了九头蛇读懂它 |
[1:15:48] | Your bank records, medical histories, | 你们的银行记录 病史 |
[1:15:51] | voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, | 投票倾向 电子邮件 打的电话 |
[1:15:52] | your damn SAT scores. | 还有高考成绩 |
[1:15:55] | Zola’s algorithm evaluates peoples’ past | 佐拉算法通过分析人们的过去 |
[1:15:59] | to predict their future. | 预测他们的未来 |
[1:16:01] | And what then? | 然后呢 |
[1:16:06] | Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me. | 老天 皮尔斯会杀了我的 |
[1:16:07] | What then?! | 然后呢 |
[1:16:12] | Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. | 然后洞察计划的天空航母会除掉他们 |
[1:16:17] | A few millions at a time. | 一次解决几百万人 |
[1:16:26] | Hydra doesn’t like leaks. | 九头蛇可不喜欢泄密者 |
[1:16:27] | So why don’t you try sticking a cork in it. | 那你就把嘴塞上吧 |
[1:16:29] | Insight’s launching in sixteen hours, | 洞察计划16小时候后启动 |
[1:16:31] | we’re cutting it a little bit close here. | 我们时间有点紧 |
[1:16:32] | I know. We’ll use him to bypass the DNA scans | 我知道 我们用他绕过DNA扫描 |
[1:16:34] | and access the Helicarriers directly. | 直接上天空航母 |
[1:16:36] | What?! Are you crazy? | 什么 你们疯了吗 |
[1:16:38] | That is a terrible, terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[1:17:24] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[1:17:36] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:19:17] | I have her. | 她交给我 |
[1:19:19] | Find him. | 你们去找他 |
[1:20:26] | Go, I got this! | 快走 这里交给我 |
[1:21:00] | I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block at Virginia Avenue. | 着陆地点 弗吉尼亚大道2300街区 |
[1:21:03] | Rendezvous two minutes. | 两分钟后会合 |
[1:21:08] | Civilians threatened. | 有平民受到威胁 |
[1:21:10] | Repeat, civilians threatened. | 重复 有平民受到威胁 |
[1:21:16] | I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block at Virginia Avenue. | 着陆地点 弗吉尼亚大道2300街区 |
[1:21:18] | Rendezvous two minutes. | 两分钟后会合 |
[1:21:45] | Get out of the way! Stay out of the way! | 让开 快让开 |
[1:23:35] | Bucky? | 巴基 |
[1:23:37] | Who the hell is Bucky? | 谁他妈是巴基 |
[1:24:07] | Drop the shield, Captain! On your knees! | 放下盾牌 队长 跪在地上 |
[1:24:09] | Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down! | 跪在地上 快跪下 跪下 |
[1:24:12] | Get on your knees! Down! | 跪在地上 跪下 |
[1:24:15] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[1:24:22] | Put the gun down. Not here. Not here! | 把枪放下 别在这儿这样 |
[1:24:42] | It was him. | 是他 |
[1:24:46] | He looked right at me and he didn’t even know me. | 他就这么看着我 却不认识我 |
[1:24:49] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:24:51] | It was like seventy years ago. | 都过去七十年了 |
[1:24:52] | Zola. | 是佐拉干的 |
[1:24:54] | Bucky’s whole unit was captured in ’43, | 巴基所在的部队曾在1943年被俘 |
[1:24:56] | Zola experimented on ’em. | 佐拉拿他们做过人体实验 |
[1:24:58] | Whatever he did, it helped Bucky survive the fall. | 可能就是因为这个 他摔下火车后活了下来 |
[1:25:02] | They must have found him. | 他们一定找到了他 |
[1:25:03] | None of that’s your fault, Steve. | 这不是你的错 史蒂夫 |
[1:25:09] | Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky. | 我一无所有的时候 却还有巴基 |
[1:25:14] | We need to get a doctor here. | 快找个医生过来 |
[1:25:16] | We don’t put pressure on that wound | 如果不压紧伤口 |
[1:25:17] | she’s gonna bleed out here in the truck. | 她会失血过多死在车上的 |
[1:25:27] | That thing was squeezing my brain. | 这玩意压得我头疼 |
[1:25:32] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[1:25:44] | Three holes. Start digging. | 三个坑 开挖吧 |
[1:26:13] | GSW. She’s lost at least a pint. | 她中枪了 失血一品脱 |
[1:26:15] | Maybe two. | 也许有两品脱 |
[1:26:16] | Let me take her! | 交给我吧 |
[1:26:18] | She’ll wants to see him first. | 她会想先见见他的 |
[1:26:29] | About damn time. | 终于来了 |
[1:26:33] | Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, | 脊柱损伤 胸骨断裂 |
[1:26:36] | shattered collarbone, perforated liver, | 锁骨粉碎 肝穿孔 |
[1:26:40] | one hell of a headache. | 再加上要命的头疼 |
[1:26:42] | Don’t forget your collapsed lung. | 别忘了肺萎陷 |
[1:26:44] | Oh, let’s not forget that. Otherwise, I’m good. | 对 这可不能忘了 除此之外都挺好 |
[1:26:47] | They cut you open, your heart stopped. | 可他们给你做了开膛手术 你心跳都停了 |
[1:26:49] | Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. | 河豚毒素B 能把脉搏降到一分钟一下 |
[1:26:54] | Banner developed it for stress. | 班纳发明用来控制压力的 |
[1:26:56] | Didn’t work so great for him, but we found a use for it. | 对他没多大作用 但我们发现了它的新用途 |
[1:26:59] | Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us? | 为什么要这么保密 为什么不告诉我们 |
[1:27:01] | Any attempt on the director’s life had to look successful. | 为了让意图谋害局长的人以为暗杀成功了 |
[1:27:04] | Can’t kill you if you’re already dead. | 死人不能再被刺杀了 |
[1:27:06] | Besides, I wasn’t sure who to trust. | 另外 我也不知道还能相信谁 |
[1:27:26] | Sergeant Barnes… | 巴恩斯中士 |
[1:27:29] | Bucky, no! | 巴基 不 |
[1:27:34] | The procedure has already started. | 改造程序已经开始了 |
[1:27:41] | You are to be the new face of Hydra. | 你将会成为九头蛇的新武器 |
[1:27:45] | Put him on ice. | 把他冷冻起来 |
[1:27:57] | Sir, he’s…he’s unstable. Erratic. | 长官 他状态不稳定 情绪失常 |
[1:28:16] | Mission report. | 任务汇报 |
[1:28:20] | Mission report, now. | 开始任务汇报 |
[1:28:34] | The man on the bridge… | 桥上的那个人 |
[1:28:39] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[1:28:41] | You met him earlier this week on another assignment. | 你这周早些时候执行另一个任务时见过他 |
[1:28:47] | I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[1:28:57] | Your work has been a gift to mankind. | 你做的事造福了全人类 |
[1:29:02] | You shaped this century, | 你塑造了这个世纪 |
[1:29:04] | and I need you to do it one more time. | 我需要你再做一次 |
[1:29:07] | Society is at a tipping point between order and chaos. | 人类社会正处在秩序与混乱的临界点 |
[1:29:11] | Tomorrow morning we’re gonna give it a push. | 明天早上我们要帮他们抉择 |
[1:29:15] | But if you don’t do your part, I can’t do mine, | 但如果你不完成你的任务 我就没法着手 |
[1:29:20] | and Hydra can’t give the world the freedom it deserves. | 九头蛇就没法还世界它应得的自由 |
[1:29:26] | But I knew him. | 可我认识他 |
[1:29:34] | Prep him. | 给他准备 |
[1:29:36] | He’s been out of cryo-freeze too long. | 他脱离低温冷冻太久了 |
[1:29:39] | Then wipe him and start over. | 那就给他洗脑 重新来过 |
[1:30:22] | This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. | 这个人拒绝了诺贝尔和平奖 |
[1:30:23] | 亚历山大·皮尔斯 参谋长联席会议 | |
[1:30:27] | He said, “Peace wasn’t an achievement, | 他说 和平不是一项成就 |
[1:30:30] | it was a responsibility.” | 而是一种责任 |
[1:30:33] | See, it’s stuff like this that gives me trust issues. | 就是这种事害我有信任危机 |
[1:30:38] | We have to stop the launch. | 我们得阻止航母发射 |
[1:30:40] | I don’t think the Council’s accepting my calls anymore. | 我觉得理事会不会再接我的电话了 |
[1:30:45] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[1:30:46] | Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, | 天空航母飞到三千英尺高后 |
[1:30:49] | they’ll triangulate with Insight Satellites | 会利用洞察卫星三角定位 |
[1:30:51] | becoming fully weaponized. | 变成杀伤性武器 |
[1:30:53] | We need to breach those carriers | 我们必须渗入航母 |
[1:30:55] | and replace their targeting blades with our own. | 将上面的定位模块换成我们自己的 |
[1:30:58] | One or two won’t cut it. | 只换一两个没用 |
[1:30:59] | We need to link all three carriers for this to work, | 必须把三艘航母都连接到一起 |
[1:31:01] | because if even one of those ships remains operational | 因为即使只剩一艘航母正常运转 |
[1:31:05] | a whole lot of people are gonna die. | 还是会死很多人 |
[1:31:07] | We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is Hydra. | 我们必须假设航母上的都是九头蛇的人 |
[1:31:11] | We need to get pass them, | 我们得闯过他们那一关 |
[1:31:12] | insert the server blades, and maybe, | 把模块插进服务器 也许 |
[1:31:13] | just maybe, we can salvage what’s left… | 只是也许 我们可以挽救 |
[1:31:16] | We’re not salvaging anything. | 我们什么都不挽救 |
[1:31:17] | We’re not just taking down the carriers, Nick, | 我们不止要摧毁航母 尼克 |
[1:31:19] | we’re taking down S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们还要推翻神盾局 |
[1:31:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D had nothing to do with it. | 神盾局跟此事无关 |
[1:31:21] | You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. | 你把任务交给我 我就要这么做 |
[1:31:24] | S.H.I.E.L.D’s been compromised, | 神盾局有问题 |
[1:31:25] | you’ve said so yourself. | 这是你的原话 |
[1:31:26] | Hydra was right under your nose and nobody noticed. | 九头蛇在就你眼皮底下发展 却没人发现 |
[1:31:28] | Why do you think we’re meeting in this cave? | 你以为我们为什么在这个山洞里见面 |
[1:31:30] | I noticed. | 因为我发现了 |
[1:31:31] | And how many paid the price before you did? | 在你发现之前有多少人付出了生命的代价 |
[1:31:36] | Look, I didn’t know about Barnes. | 我真的不知道巴恩斯的事 |
[1:31:38] | Even if you have, would you have told me? | 就算你知道 你会告诉我吗 |
[1:31:40] | Or would you have compartmentalized that too? | 还是继续你所谓的各司其职 |
[1:31:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D, Hydra, it all goes. | 神盾局 九头蛇 一个都不能留 |
[1:31:48] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:31:55] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[1:31:56] | I do what he does, just slower. | 他做什么我就做什么 就是比他慢点 |
[1:32:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:32:10] | Looks like you’re giving the orders now, Captain. | 看来现在要由你来下令了 队长 |
[1:32:24] | We looked for you after. | 我们完事后找过你 |
[1:32:27] | My folks wanted to give you a ride from the cemetery. | 我父母想开车送你从墓地回家 |
[1:32:29] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[1:32:30] | I just kind of wanted to be alone. | 我只是 想一个人待一会儿 |
[1:32:33] | How was it? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[1:32:35] | It was okay. She’s next to Dad. | 就那样吧 我妈葬在了我爸旁 |
[1:32:41] | I was gonna ask… | 我想问你… |
[1:32:42] | I know what you’re gonna say, Buck, I just… | 我知道你想问什么 巴基 只是我… |
[1:32:45] | We can put the couch cushion on the floor like when we were kids. | 我们可以像小时候那样 把沙发垫铺在地板上 |
[1:32:49] | It’ll be fun. All you gotta do is shine my shoes, | 那多好啊 你只要帮我擦擦鞋 |
[1:32:51] | maybe take out the trash. | 或者倒个垃圾什么的就行了 |
[1:32:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:33:03] | Thank you, Buck, but I can get by on my own. | 谢谢 巴基 不过我自己能行 |
[1:33:07] | The thing is, you don’t have to. | 问题是 你不必这样 |
[1:33:14] | I’m with you till the end of the line, pal. | 我会陪你走到最后的 哥们 |
[1:33:19] | He’s gonna be there, you know? | 他一定会在那儿的 |
[1:33:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:23] | Look, whoever he used to be, the guy he is now, | 听着 不管他以前怎么样 现在的他 |
[1:33:26] | I don’t think he’s the kind you save. | 你不能去拯救了 |
[1:33:29] | He’s the kind you stop. | 你需要阻止他 |
[1:33:33] | I don’t know if I could do that. | 我不知道我下不下得去手 |
[1:33:35] | Well, he might not give you a choice. | 他也许会逼得你没得选 |
[1:33:37] | He doesn’t know you. | 他不记得你了 |
[1:33:39] | He will. | 他会记起来的 |
[1:33:43] | Gear up, it’s time. | 时间到了 准备出发 |
[1:33:47] | You gonna wear that? | 你就穿这身去吗 |
[1:33:48] | No. If you’re gonna fight a war, | 不 要去打仗 |
[1:33:50] | you gotta wear a uniform. | 就得穿上军装 |
[1:34:00] | Oh, man. I am so fired! | 完了 饭碗丢定了 |
[1:34:29] | We are in final launch sequence. | 进入发射的最后阶段 |
[1:34:33] | We are go on guidance. | 制导系统就绪 |
[1:34:36] | All personnel, to launch station. | 所有人员请前往发射台 |
[1:34:39] | And how was your flight? | 飞行旅途如何 |
[1:34:41] | Lovely. The ride from the airport less so. | 很不错 不过从机场来这的路上不怎么样 |
[1:34:45] | Sadly, S.H.I.E.L.D can’t control everything. | 很遗憾神盾局没法控制一切 |
[1:34:47] | Including Captain America. | 包括美国队长 |
[1:34:53] | This facility is biometrically controlled, | 大楼的身份认证靠生物识别 |
[1:34:55] | and these will give you unrestricted access. | 这胸章能让你们在这里畅行无阻 |
[1:35:02] | I’ve been parking there for two months. | 我把车停在那儿两个月了 |
[1:35:04] | But it’s his spot. | 可那是他的车位 |
[1:35:04] | So where’s he been? | 那他去哪了 |
[1:35:05] | I think Afghanistan. | 大概去阿富汗了吧 |
[1:35:07] | Negative, DT-6. The pattern is full. | 不可以 DT6 着陆航线已满 |
[1:35:09] | Well, he could have said something. | 他该事先说明的 |
[1:35:12] | Must be the dish. | 天线出问题了吧 |
[1:35:15] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[1:35:24] | Excuse us. | 麻烦让一下 |
[1:35:25] | I know the road hasn’t exactly been smooth, | 我知道过程很坎坷 |
[1:35:28] | and some of you would have | 你们中可能有人 |
[1:35:30] | gladly kicked me out of the car along the way. | 早就看我不顺眼了 |
[1:35:34] | Finally we’re here, and the world should be grateful. | 我们终于齐聚在这 全世界都将心存感激 |
[1:35:38] | Attention, all S.H.I.E.L.D agents. | 所有神盾局特工注意 |
[1:35:40] | This is Steve Rogers. | 我是史蒂夫·罗杰斯 |
[1:35:44] | You’ve heard a lot about me over the last few days, | 这几天你们听到了不少我的消息 |
[1:35:47] | some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. | 有些人甚至奉命追捕我 |
[1:35:50] | But I think it’s time you know the truth. | 但我认为应该告诉你们真相 |
[1:35:56] | S.H.I.E.L.D is not what we thought it was, | 神盾局并不是我们想象的样子 |
[1:35:58] | it’s been taken over by Hydra. | 它已经被九头蛇渗透了 |
[1:36:01] | Alexander Pierce is their leader. | 他们的首领是亚历山大·皮尔斯 |
[1:36:07] | The S.T.R.I.K.E and Insight crew are Hydra as well. | 突击队和洞察计划的人也是九头蛇 |
[1:36:10] | I don’t know how many more, but I know they’re in the building. | 我不知道还有多少 但他们就在这里 |
[1:36:15] | They could be standing right next to you. | 可能就站在你身边 |
[1:36:18] | They almost have what they want: absolute control. | 他们差点如愿以偿 得到绝对控制权 |
[1:36:23] | They shot the Nick Fury and it won’t end there. | 尼克·弗瑞的被害只是个开始 |
[1:36:27] | If you launch those helicarriers today, | 如果你们今天发射了天空航母 |
[1:36:29] | Hydra will be able to kill anyone | 九头蛇将能够杀死 |
[1:36:31] | that stands in their way, | 所有妨碍他们计划的人 |
[1:36:35] | unless we stop them. | 除非我们阻止他们 |
[1:36:40] | I know I’m asking a lot, | 我知道这很难做到 |
[1:36:44] | but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, | 但自由的代价一向是高昂的 |
[1:36:47] | and it’s a price I’m willing to pay. | 我愿意付出这代价 |
[1:36:51] | And if I’m the only one, then so be it. | 哪怕只有我一个人 我也会坚持到底 |
[1:36:56] | But I’m willing to bet I’m not. | 但我相信我不是一个人 |
[1:37:02] | Did you write that down first, | 你是背的稿子 |
[1:37:04] | or was it off the top of your head? | 还是临场发挥的 |
[1:37:06] | You smug son of a bitch. | 你这婊子养的 |
[1:37:13] | Arrest him. | 把他抓起来 |
[1:37:16] | I guess I’ve got the floor. | 看来还是我说了算 |
[1:37:25] | Preempt the launch sequence, | 提前发射进程 |
[1:37:26] | send those ships up now. | 马上把航母送上天 |
[1:37:32] | Is there a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[1:37:33] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:37:38] | Is there a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[1:37:39] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[1:37:49] | I’m not gonna launch those ships. | 我不会发射航母的 |
[1:37:54] | Captain’s orders. | 队长有令 |
[1:37:56] | Move away from your station. | 离开你的操作台 |
[1:37:58] | Like he said. | 他说了 |
[1:38:02] | Captain’s orders. | 队长有令 |
[1:38:05] | You picked the wrong side, agent. | 你站错边了 特工 |
[1:38:08] | Depends on where you’re standing. | 那要看你的处境吧 |
[1:38:54] | Close the bay door! | 关闭舰湾闸门 |
[1:38:56] | Close the bay door now! Close the bay door! | 快关上闸门 快关上 |
[1:39:18] | They’re initiating launch. | 他们启动发射了 |
[1:39:40] | Hey, Cap, | 队长 |
[1:39:41] | how do we know the good guys from the bad guys? | 怎么区分坏人和好人 |
[1:39:42] | If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad. | 朝你开枪的就是坏人 |
[1:40:18] | Hey, Cap, | 队长 |
[1:40:19] | I found those bad guys you were talking about. | 我碰到你说的坏人了 |
[1:40:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:40:24] | Not dead yet. | 还没死 |
[1:40:32] | Let me ask you a question. | 容我问一个问题 |
[1:40:36] | What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow, | 如果巴基斯坦明天攻进了孟买 |
[1:40:41] | and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters | 而你已经知道他们会把你女儿 |
[1:40:43] | into a soccer stadium for execution? | 拖到足球场里处决 |
[1:40:48] | And you could just stop | 你只需要按一下按钮 |
[1:40:50] | it with a flick of a switch. Would you? Wouldn’t you all? | 就能阻止这一切 你会按吗 你们呢 |
[1:40:57] | Not if it was your switch. | 我不要你的按钮 |
[1:41:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:41:30] | Did I step on your moment? | 抢你风头了吗 |
[1:41:34] | Satellites in range at three thousand feet. | 卫星到达三千英尺高度 |
[1:41:37] | Falcon, status? | 猎鹰 情况如何 |
[1:41:38] | Engaging. | 交战中 |
[1:42:03] | Alright, Cap, I’m in. | 队长 我进来了 |
[1:42:08] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[1:42:39] | Eight minutes, Cap. | 还有八分钟 队长 |
[1:42:41] | Working on it. | 我在努力了 |
[1:42:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:42:51] | She’s disabling security protocols | 她在解除安全协议 |
[1:42:53] | and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet. | 把所有秘密公布到网上 |
[1:42:55] | Including Hydra’s. | 包括九头蛇的 |
[1:42:56] | And S.H.I.E.L.D’s. | 也有神盾局的 |
[1:42:58] | If you do this, | 一旦你这么做 |
[1:42:59] | none of your past is gonna remain hidden. | 你的过去就都大白于天下了 |
[1:43:04] | Are you sure you’re ready | 你确定想让 |
[1:43:06] | for the world to see you as you really are? | 全世界都看到你的真面目吗 |
[1:43:09] | Are you? | 那你呢 |
[1:43:27] | Alpha locked. | A船替换完成 |
[1:43:30] | Falcon, where are you now? | 猎鹰 你在哪里 |
[1:43:32] | I had to take a detour! | 我得先兜个圈子 |
[1:44:13] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[1:44:17] | Bravo locked. | B船替换完成 |
[1:44:21] | Two down, one to go. | 解决两个 还剩一个 |
[1:44:25] | All S.H.I.E.L.D pilots, scramble. | 全体神盾局飞行员 紧急起飞 |
[1:44:27] | We’re the only air support Captain Rogers has got. | 我们是罗杰斯队长仅有的空中支援 |
[1:45:12] | Disabling the encryption is an executive order, | 解锁是行政命令 |
[1:45:15] | it takes two Alpha Level members. | 需要两名A级人员 |
[1:45:17] | Don’t worry, company’s coming. | 别担心 人马上就到 |
[1:45:42] | Did you get my flowers? | 你收到我的花了吗 |
[1:45:46] | I’m glad you’re here, Nick. | 我很高兴你能来 尼克 |
[1:45:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:45:50] | Cause I thought you had me killed. | 因为我以为是你杀了我 |
[1:45:52] | You know how the game works. | 你知道游戏规则的 |
[1:45:54] | So why make me head of S.H.I.E.L.D? | 为什么让我做神盾局局长 |
[1:45:56] | Cause you’re the best | 因为你是我认识的 |
[1:45:58] | and the most ruthless person I ever met. | 最好的 最无情的人 |
[1:45:59] | I did what I did to protect people. | 我是在尽力保护人民 |
[1:46:03] | Our enemies are your enemies, Nick. | 我们的敌人就是你的敌人 尼克 |
[1:46:06] | Disorder, war. | 混乱 战争 |
[1:46:09] | It’s just a matter of time | 脏弹袭击莫斯科 |
[1:46:09] | before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow, or an EMP fries Chicago. | 或者电磁脉冲瘫痪芝加哥只是迟早的事 |
[1:46:15] | Diplomacy? Holding action, a band-aid. | 靠外交吗 治标不治本 |
[1:46:20] | And you know where I learned that: Bogota. | 你知道我是在哪里想清楚的 波哥大[哥伦比亚] |
[1:46:25] | You didn’t ask, you just did what had to be done. | 你没征求同意 而是做了该做的事 |
[1:46:28] | I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people | 我可以让七十亿人获得秩序 |
[1:46:34] | by sacrificing twenty million. | 只要牺牲两千万人 |
[1:46:37] | It’s the next step, Nick, | 如果你有胆量迈出去 |
[1:46:39] | if you have the courage to take it. | 这就是下一步 尼克 |
[1:46:40] | No, I have the courage not to. | 不 我有胆量不迈出去 |
[1:46:47] | Retinal scanner active. | 虹膜扫描开启 |
[1:46:50] | You don’t you think we wiped your clearance from the system? | 你以为我们不会取消你的权限吗 |
[1:46:53] | I know you erased my password, probably deleted my retinal scan, | 我知道你删了我的密码 应该还有扫描记录 |
[1:46:57] | but if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary… | 但如果你想先我一步 部长先生 |
[1:47:04] | You need to keep both eyes open. | 就得瞪大两只眼睛 |
[1:47:12] | Alpha Level confirmed. | A级人员确认 |
[1:47:14] | Encryption code accepted. Safeguards removed. | 加密解锁 保密协议取消 |
[1:47:17] | Charlie Carrier’s forty-five degrees off the port bow. | 航母C在左前方45度 |
[1:47:26] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[1:47:27] | Hey, Sam, I’m gonna need a ride. | 山姆 我需要搭个便车 |
[1:47:31] | Roger! Let me know when you’re ready. | 收到 准备好了通知我 |
[1:47:35] | I just did! | 准备好了 |
[1:47:54] | You know, you’re a lot heavier than you look. | 你比看起来重多了 |
[1:47:56] | I had a big breakfast. | 我早饭吃多了 |
[1:48:00] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:48:31] | Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay? | 队长 队长 回话 你还好吗 |
[1:48:33] | Yeah, I’m here! I’m still on the Helicarrier. | 收到 我还在天空航母上 |
[1:48:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:48:38] | I’m grounded, the suit’s down. Sorry, Cap. | 我不能飞了 战衣坏了 抱歉 队长 |
[1:48:42] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我能行 |
[1:49:00] | Sir, Council’s been breached. | 长官 理事会被控制了 |
[1:49:03] | Repeat dispatch. | 说详细情况 |
[1:49:04] | Black Widow’s up there. | 黑寡妇在上面 |
[1:49:05] | Headed up! | 我现在上去 |
[1:49:09] | Falcon? | 猎鹰 |
[1:49:10] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:49:10] | Rumlow’s headed for the Council. | 朗姆洛往理事会方向去了 |
[1:49:12] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[1:49:24] | People are gonna die, Buck. | 会有很多人丧命的 巴基 |
[1:49:27] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能坐视不理 |
[1:49:37] | Please, don’t make me do this. | 求你别逼我这么做 |
[1:50:48] | Done. | 好了 |
[1:50:51] | And it’s trending. | 已经成话题了 |
[1:50:59] | Unless you want two inch hole in your sternum, | 不想胸骨被烧出个两英寸的洞 |
[1:51:01] | I’d put that gun down. | 就放下枪 |
[1:51:05] | That was armed the moment you pinned it on. | 你一戴上 它就启动了 |
[1:51:41] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[1:51:43] | Drop it! | 松手 |
[1:52:04] | I’m on forty-one, | 我在41楼 |
[1:52:05] | headed towards the south-west stairwell. | 正在朝西南楼梯井走 |
[1:52:14] | This is gonna hurt. | 你要吃苦头了 |
[1:52:17] | There are no prisoners with Hydra, | 九头蛇不留囚犯 |
[1:52:19] | just order. | 只有秩序 |
[1:52:20] | And order only comes through pain. | 而只有经历痛苦 才有秩序 |
[1:52:24] | You ready for yours? | 准备好受苦了吗 |
[1:52:25] | Man, shut the hell up. | 快闭嘴吧你 |
[1:52:28] | Lieutenant, how much longer? | 中尉 还要多久 |
[1:52:29] | Sixty-five seconds to satellite link. | 65秒后接通卫星线路 |
[1:52:31] | Target reengaged. Lowering weapons array now. | 重新确定目标 武器就绪 |
[1:52:39] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[1:52:59] | Thirty seconds, Cap! | 30秒 队长 |
[1:53:03] | Stand by. | 马上 |
[1:53:18] | We’ve reached three thousand feet. | 高度已到达三千英尺 |
[1:53:20] | Satellite coming online now. | 卫星系统上线 |
[1:53:24] | Deploy algorithm. | 运行算法 |
[1:53:26] | Algorithm deployed. | 算法已运行 |
[1:53:29] | We are go to targets. | 可以获取目标了 |
[1:53:49] | Targets saturation reached. All targets assigned. | 目标数量饱和 已分配完毕 |
[1:53:52] | Fire when ready. | 随时可以开火 |
[1:53:55] | Firing in, three, | 准备开火 三 |
[1:53:59] | two, | 二 |
[1:54:01] | one. | 一 |
[1:54:05] | Charlie locked. | C船替换完成 |
[1:54:06] | Where are the targets? Where are the targets? | 目标呢 目标都去哪儿了 |
[1:54:10] | Okay, Cap, get out of there. | 好了 队长 离开那里 |
[1:54:29] | Fire now. | 开火吧 |
[1:54:31] | But, Steve… | 但是 史蒂夫 |
[1:54:32] | Do it! Do it now! | 开火 现在就开火 |
[1:55:05] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[1:55:06] | Are you still on the fence about Roger’s chances? | 你还怀疑罗杰斯会失败吗 |
[1:55:09] | Time to go, Councilwoman. | 该走了 女理事 |
[1:55:10] | This way, come on. You’re gonna fly me out of here. | 这边走 快点 你要带我飞离这里 |
[1:55:15] | You know, there was a time I would have taken a bullet for you. | 知道吗 我曾经愿意为你挡子弹 |
[1:55:18] | You already did. You will again when… | 你已经挡过了 必要时你还会… |
[1:55:35] | Romanoff! | 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:55:37] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[1:55:40] | Natasha, come on! | 娜塔莎 醒醒 |
[1:55:49] | Those really do sting. | 那玩意还真疼 |
[1:56:23] | Hail, Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[1:57:20] | You’re out of your depth, kid. | 你完全不是对手 小鬼 |
[1:57:39] | Please, tell me you got that chopper in the air! | 拜托告诉我你开直升机过来了 |
[1:57:41] | Sam, where are you? | 山姆 你在哪 |
[1:57:43] | 41st floor, north-west corner! | 41楼 西北角 |
[1:57:45] | We’re on it, stay where you are. | 我们就来 待着别动 |
[1:57:47] | Not an option! | 不行啊 |
[1:58:03] | 41st floor! 41st! | 41楼 41楼 |
[1:58:05] | It’s not like they put the floor numbers | 他们又没把楼层号 |
[1:58:07] | on the outside of the building! | 标在大楼的外墙上 |
[1:58:10] | Hill, where’s Steve? You got a location on Rogers? | 希尔 史蒂夫呢 知道罗杰斯在哪吗 |
[1:58:29] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[1:58:32] | No, I don’t! | 我不认识 |
[1:58:43] | Bucky, you’ve known me your whole life. | 巴基 你从小就认识我 |
[1:58:54] | Your name is James Buchanan Barnes. | 你的名字是詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯 |
[1:58:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:59:09] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我是不会跟你打的 |
[1:59:14] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[1:59:22] | You’re my mission. | 你是我的任务 |
[1:59:31] | Then finish it. | 那就完成任务 |
[1:59:36] | Cause I’m with you till the end of the line. | 因为我会陪你走到最后的 |
[2:01:50] | On your left. | 在你左边 |
[2:02:50] | Why haven’t we yet heard from Captain Rogers? | 为什么现在还没有罗杰斯队长的消息 |
[2:02:54] | I don’t know what’s left for him to say. | 我不知道他还有什么可说的 |
[2:02:56] | I think the rock in the middle of the | 我认为波托马克河 |
[2:02:57] | Potomac made his point fairly eloquently. | 里的残骸已经表明了一切 |
[2:02:59] | Well, he could explain how this country’s expected | 他可以解释一下 这个国家该怎么 |
[2:03:01] | to maintain its national security now that | 维护自己的安全 |
[2:03:04] | he and you have laid waste our intelligence apparatus. | 因为你们俩毁掉了我们的情报机构 |
[2:03:08] | Hydra was selling you lies, not intelligence. | 九头蛇卖给你们的是谎言 不是情报 |
[2:03:10] | Many of which you seem to have had a personal hand in telling. | 很多谎言还是出自你口 |
[2:03:13] | Agent, you should know that | 特工 你应该知道 |
[2:03:15] | there are some on this committee who feel, | 委员会中有些成员 |
[2:03:17] | given your service record, | 考虑到你既服务过这个国家 |
[2:03:18] | both for this country and against it, | 也背叛过这个国家 |
[2:03:21] | that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill. | 你应该被监禁 而不是在国会山和我们顶嘴 |
[2:03:27] | You’re not gonna put me in a prison. | 你们不会把我关进监狱的 |
[2:03:29] | You’re not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why? | 你们不会把任何人关进去的 知道为什么吗 |
[2:03:35] | Do enlighten us. | 请指点吧 |
[2:03:37] | Because you need us. | 因为你们需要我们 |
[2:03:39] | Yes, the world is a vulnerable place, | 是的 这个世界很脆弱 |
[2:03:42] | and yes, we helped make it that way. | 是的 我们对此负有责任 |
[2:03:44] | But we’re also the ones best qualified to defend it. | 但我们也是最能保护它的人 |
[2:03:49] | So if you want to arrest me, arrest me. | 所以你们要想逮捕我 就动手吧 |
[2:03:52] | You’ll know where to find me. | 你们知道去哪里找我 |
[2:04:29] | So, you’ve experienced this sort of things before? | 你经历过这种事情 |
[2:04:32] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[2:04:34] | 尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞上校 正义之路… 《以西结书》25:17 | |
[2:04:34] | 大意为走在正义之路上的人 被邪恶包围 四面楚歌 《低俗小说》中塞缪尔·杰克逊饰演角色杀人前也说过这段 | |
[2:04:36] | We’ve been data-mining Hydra’s files. | 我们挖掘了九头蛇的资料 |
[2:04:39] | Looks Like a lot of rats didn’t go down with the ship. | 看来有很多漏网之鱼 |
[2:04:43] | I’m heading to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you’d come. | 我今晚启程去欧洲 你要一起吗 |
[2:04:47] | There’s something I gotta do first. | 我还有事要做 |
[2:04:50] | How about you, Wilson? I could use a man with your abilities. | 你呢 威尔逊 我需要有你这样本事的人 |
[2:04:53] | I’m more of a soldier than a spy. | 比起间谍 我更喜欢当士兵 |
[2:04:56] | Alright then. | 好吧 |
[2:05:03] | Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here. | 要是有人问起我 让他们来这里找我 |
[2:05:09] | You should be honored, | 你该感到荣幸 |
[2:05:09] | that’s about as close as he gets to saying thank you. | 这在他这儿 是最接近”谢谢”的了 |
[2:05:13] | Not going with him? | 你不跟他一起吗 |
[2:05:15] | No. | 不 |
[2:05:16] | Not staying here? | 也不留下 |
[2:05:19] | I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one. | 我的身份全都暴露了 我得去弄个新的 |
[2:05:22] | That might take a while. | 那得花上一段时间 |
[2:05:23] | I’m counting on it. | 正好歇一阵子 |
[2:05:27] | That thing you asked for, | 你要的那个东西 |
[2:05:28] | I called in a few favors from Kiev. | 我找基辅的几个朋友帮了些忙 |
[2:05:33] | Will you do me a favor? Call that nurse. | 算是帮我个忙 约那个护士吧 |
[2:05:37] | She’s not a nurse. | 她不是护士 |
[2:05:38] | And you’re not a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. | 你也不是神盾局特工 |
[2:05:41] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[2:05:42] | Sharon. She’s nice. | 莎伦 她很不错的 |
[2:05:57] | Be careful, Steve. | 小心点 史蒂夫 |
[2:06:00] | You might not want to pull on that thread. | 里面的东西你要做好心理准备 |
[2:06:13] | You’re going after him? | 你要去找他吗 |
[2:06:15] | You don’t have to come with me. | 你不必跟我一起来 |
[2:06:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:06:20] | When do we start? | 什么时候出发 |
[2:08:20] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[2:08:22] | Fury has released everything to the public. | 弗瑞将一切都公之于众了 |
[2:08:25] | Everything he knows about. | 只公布了他知道的信息 |
[2:08:26] | Mr. Strucker, if they get word of our work here, | 斯特拉克先生 如果他们知道我们在这里做的事 |
[2:08:28] | if they find out we serve Hydra… | 如果他们知道我们服务于九头蛇 |
[2:08:30] | Hydra, S.H.I.E.L.D, | 九头蛇 神盾局 |
[2:08:33] | two sides of a coin that’s no longer currency. | 两个都一样 现在都不行了 |
[2:08:40] | What we have | 我们拥有的东西 |
[2:08:43] | is worth more than any of them ever knew. | 价值是他们无法想象的 |
[2:08:49] | We’ve only scratched the surface and already… | 我们只接触到了点皮毛 就已经… |
[2:08:55] | There are other facilities doing Hydra’s good work around the world. | 世界上还有其他为九头蛇工作的机构 |
[2:09:00] | We’ll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends. | 全丢给美国队长和他那帮乱七八糟的朋友 |
[2:09:04] | Keep them off our scent. | 引开他们的注意 |
[2:09:06] | What about the volunteers? | 那些志愿者呢 |
[2:09:08] | The dead will be buried so deep | 死了的会被埋得很深 |
[2:09:10] | their own ghosts won’t be able to find them. | 他们自己的魂魄都找不到 |
[2:09:14] | And the survivors? | 幸存者呢 |
[2:09:18] | The twins. | 那对双胞胎 |
[2:09:23] | Sooner or later they will meet the twins. | 他们迟早要见见双胞胎 |
[2:09:28] | It’s not a world of spies anymore, | 这已经不是间谍的世界了 |
[2:09:30] | not even a world of heroes. | 甚至也不是英雄的世界 |
[2:09:33] | This is the age of miracles, doctor. | 这是属于奇迹的时代 博士 |
[2:09:38] | There’s nothing more horrifying than a miracle. | 没有什么比奇迹更恐怖了 |