Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Captain America:Civil War(美国队长3)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Captain America:Civil War(美国队长3)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:美国队长3
英文名称:Captain America:Civil War
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] Longing 渴望
[01:13] Rusted 生锈
[01:15] Seventeen 十七
[01:16] Daybreak 黎明
[01:19] Furnace 火炉
[01:21] Nine 九
[01:23] Benign 善良
[01:25] Homecoming 回祖国
[01:28] One 一
[01:31] Freight car 火车货车车厢
[01:40] Good morning, Soldier. 早上好 士兵
[01:44] Ready to comply. 愿意服从
[01:47] I have a mission for you. 我有个任务要交给你
[01:50] Sanction and extract. 制裁和取回
[01:52] No witnesses. 不留活口
[02:35] Well done Soldier. 干得好 士兵
[03:22] Alright, what do you see? 你看见什么了
[03:23] Standard beat cops. 普通的片区巡警
[03:27] Small station. 小警局
[03:30] Quiet street. 街区安静
[03:32] It’s a good target. 是个不错的目标
[03:34] There’s an ATM in the south corner, which means… 南角有台自动取款机 也就是说
[03:36] Cameras. 有摄像头
[03:37] Both cross streets are one way. 两条交叉街道都是单行的
[03:39] So compromised escape routes. 不算是很好的逃跑路线
[03:41] Means our guy doesn’t care about being seen 也就是说我们的目标不在乎被看到
[03:43] he isn’t afraid to make a mess on the way out. 也不怕在逃跑时造成混乱
[03:45] You see that Range Rover halfway up the block? 看到半个街区外的那辆逍遥了吗
[03:47] Yeah, the red one. It’s cute. 看到了 红色那辆吗 还不错
[03:50] It’s also bullet proof, 而且是防弹的
[03:51] which means private security, 意味着是私人保安
[03:52] which means more guns, 也意味着更多枪
[03:53] which means more headaches for somebody, probably us. 意味着会让某些人更加头疼 比如我们
[03:56] You guys know I can move things with my mind, right? 你们知道我能用意念移动物体吧
[03:58] Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature. 小心谨慎必须成为你的本能
[04:02] Anybody ever tell you, you’re a little paranoid. 有人跟你说过你有点多疑吗
[04:05] Not to my face. Why, did you hear something? 没当面说过 怎么 你听到什么了吗
[04:07] Eyes on target, folks. 伙计们 精神集中点
[04:08] It’s the best lead we’ve on Rumlow in 6 months. 这是半年来最可靠的关于朗姆洛的线索了
[04:10] I don’t want to lose him. 我可不想跟丢了
[04:12] If he sees us coming that won’t be a problem, 如果他看到我们 那就不是问题了
[04:14] he kind of hates us. 他算是恨死我们了
[04:19] Sam, see that garbage truck? 山姆 看到那辆垃圾车了吗
[04:22] Tag it. 追踪它
[04:41] Give me X-ray. 进行X光扫描
[04:48] That truck’s loaded for max weight, and the driver’s armed. 卡车达到了最大载重 驾驶员有枪
[04:51] – It’s a battling ram. – Go now. -是辆冲撞车 -行动
[04:52] What? 怎么了
[04:54] He’s not hitting the police. 他的目标不是警察局
[05:59] Body armor. AR15s 防弹衣都是AR15
[06:02] I make 7 hostiles. 发现七名敌人
[06:12] I make 5. 还剩五个
[06:19] Sam. 山姆
[06:23] 4. 四个
[06:28] Rumlow’s on the third floor. 朗姆洛在三层
[06:30] – Wanda. Just like we practice. – What about the gas? -旺达 就像练习时那样 -那毒体呢
[06:33] Get it out. 吸出来
[06:52] Pack it up. 装走
[07:31] He’s here. 他来了
[07:35] – Rumlow has a biological weapon. – I’m on it. -朗姆洛拿走了生物武器 -我这就去
[08:13] I don’t work like that no more. 我不怕这招了
[08:18] Fire in the hole. 手雷来了
[08:26] No! 不
[08:49] Sam. He’s in an AFV heading north. 山姆 他开装甲战车向北走了
[08:57] Take this to the airstrip. 把这个带去机场
[08:59] We’re not gonna out run him. Lose the truck. 我们跑不过他 弃车
[09:09] – Where are you going to meet us? – I’m not. -你去哪和我们汇合 -我们不汇合
[09:23] I got 4, they’re splitting up. 我看到四个 他们分头了
[09:29] I got the two on the left. 我负责左边两个
[09:40] They ditched their gear. 他们把装备扔了
[09:41] It’s a shell game now. One of them has the payload. 得靠猜了 只有一个人拿走了武器
[09:49] There you are, you son of a bitch. 你在这儿呢 你个混蛋
[09:52] I’ve been waiting for this! 这一刻我等好久了
[10:10] He doesn’t have it. 东西不在他这儿
[10:12] I’m empty. 我没找到
[10:14] Out of the way! 闪开
[10:54] Drop it. 放下枪
[10:56] Or I’ll drop this. 不然我就把这个扔了
[10:58] – Drop it! – He’ll do it! -放下枪 -他说到做到
[11:07] Payload secured. Thanks, Sam. 武器拿到了 谢谢 山姆
[11:09] Don’t thank me. 别谢我
[11:11] – I’m not thanking that thing. – His name is Redwing. -我才不要谢那东西 -他叫红翼
[11:14] – I’m still not thanking it. – He’s cute. Go ahead, pet him. -我还是不会谢它 -他多可爱 摸摸他吧
[11:23] Come on! 来啊
[11:32] This is for dropping a building on my face. 这下是为了你拿大楼砸我的脸
[11:56] I think I look pretty good, all things considered. 考虑到种种情况 我觉得我看起来还算不错
[11:58] Who’s your buyer? 你的买家是谁
[12:00] You know he knew you. 他认得你
[12:02] You pal, your buddy, your Bucky. 你那个朋友 好哥们 你的巴基
[12:05] – What did you say? – He remembered you. -你说什么 -他记得你
[12:09] I was there. He got all weepy about it. 我当时在场 他还泪汪汪的
[12:13] Till they put put his brain back in the blender. 然后他们就又把他的脑子搅乱了
[12:16] He wanted you to know something. 他想告诉你句话
[12:18] He said to me, 他对我说
[12:19] “Please tell Rogers,” “请转告罗杰斯”
[12:22] “When you gotta go, you gotta go.” “该走的时候 就得走”
[12:27] And you’re coming with me. 你得随我一起来
[12:45] Oh my… 天哪
[12:50] Sam. We need… 山姆 我们需要
[12:53] Fire and rescue, on the south side of the building. 消防救援 在大楼南面
[12:56] We got to get up here. 我们得马上上去
[13:05] Try to remember the kind of September 尽量记住九月的美好
[13:11] When grass was green… 那时草地仍碧绿
[13:16] Wake up, dear. Say goodbye to your father. 醒醒 孩子 跟你父亲告别
[13:19] Who’s the homeless person on the couch? 沙发上的流浪汉是谁
[13:22] This is why I love coming home for Christmas. 这就是我爱回家过圣诞的原因
[13:24] Right before you leave town. 因为你们就要走了
[13:26] Be nice, dear. 好好说话 亲爱的
[13:26] He’s been studying abroad. 他出国留学好容易回来一次
[13:28] Really, which broad? What’s her name? 真的吗 学的哪个姑娘 她叫什么
[13:30] Candice. 坎迪斯
[13:32] Do me a favour. Try not to burn the house down before Monday. 拜托你 周一之前别把房子烧了
[13:35] Okay, so it’s Monday. 好 那就周一再烧
[13:36] That is good to know. I will plan my Toga party accordingly. 知道了 我会据此安排我长袍派对的时间
[13:40] Where’re you going? 你们要去哪
[13:41] Your father’s flying us to the Bahamas for a little get away. 你父亲要带我去巴哈马群岛渡个假
[13:44] We might have to make a quick stop. 也许得先去一趟别处
[13:45] At the Pentagon. Right? 去五角大楼吗
[13:48] Don’t worry. 别担心
[13:48] You’re gonna love the holiday menu at the commissary. 你肯定会喜欢那里餐厅的节日菜单
[13:51] You know, they say sarcasm is a metric for potential. 据说讽刺是衡量一个人潜力的标准
[13:54] If that’s true, you’ll be a great man some day. 如果真是这样 你以后一定能成为一个伟人
[13:56] I’ll get the bags. 我去拿包
[14:00] He does miss you when you are not here. 你不在的时候他非常想念你
[14:04] And frankly, you’re going to miss us. 老实说 你也会想我们的
[14:08] Because this is the last time we’re all going to be together. 因为这是我们最后一次在一起
[14:12] You know what’s about to happen. 你知道后来发生了什么
[14:15] Say something. If you don’t, you’ll regret it. 说点什么吧 不说你会后悔的
[14:22] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[14:25] And I knew you did the best you could. 我知道你尽力了
[14:43] That’s how I wished it happened. 我希望事情是这样的
[14:47] Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing… or “BARF”. 二元扩张倒退框架 简称”二扩”
[14:51] God, I got to work on that acronym. 天哪 这缩写还得好好想想
[14:53] An extremely costly method, of hijacking the hippocampus 一种极其昂贵的通过控制海马体
[14:58] to clear… traumatic memories. 清除创伤记忆的手段
[15:06] It doesn’t change the fact 这无法改变
[15:07] that they never made it to the airport, 他们根本没能到达机场的事实
[15:10] or the things I did to avoid processing my grief. But… 或是我为了逃避悲伤所做的那些事 但是
[15:15] Plus, 611 million dollars for my little therapeutic experiment. 再者 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元
[15:21] No one in their right mind would ever funded it. 任何一个正常人都不会赞助这个项目
[15:25] Help me out. What’s the MIT mission statement. 提醒我一下 麻省理工的宗旨是什么
[15:28] To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge, 创造 传播和保护知识
[15:32] and work with others, 与他人协作
[15:34] to bring to bear on the world’s great challenges. 尽全力去挑战世界的极限
[15:38] Well, you, are the others. 你们 就是他人
[15:42] And quiet as it’s kept the challenges facing you 尽管没有大肆宣传 你们所面临的挑战
[15:45] are the greatest mankind has ever known. 也是人类所遭遇的严峻的
[15:47] Plus, most of you are broke. 另外 你们大多数都破产了
[15:50] Also, rather you were. 或者说 你们之前是
[15:52] As of this moment, every student has been made an equal recipient 即刻生效 在座各位都将得到
[15:55] of the inaugural September Foundation Grant. 九月基金的拨款
[15:59] As in, all of your projects have just been approved and funded. 就是说 你们所有人的项目都得到批准资助了
[16:06] No strings. No taxes. 没有附加条款 不收税
[16:08] Just… reframe the future. 放手去 改变未来吧
[16:11] Starting now. 从现在开始
[16:23] Go break some eggs. 别怕犯错 放手做吧
[16:34] That uh… That took my breathe away. 我简直 真是要窒息了
[16:37] Tony, so generous, so much money. 托尼 太慷慨了 那么多钱
[16:41] I… Out of curiosity and… 我出于好奇问一句
[16:43] Will any portion of that grant be made available to faculty? 拨款会有一部分给教职工吗
[16:46] I know, ew, gross, but hear me out. 我知道 真没品 但听我说
[16:47] I have got this killer idea for a self cooking hotdog. 我有个关于自熟热狗的绝妙点子
[16:50] Basically, chemical detonator embedded… 基本上就是嵌入化学引燃剂
[16:51] Restroom’s this way, yeah? 洗手间在这边吗
[16:52] Yeah. Embedding in the meat shaft. 是的 嵌在肉架中
[16:53] Mr. Stark, I am so sorry about the telepromter. 斯塔克先生 提词器的事很抱歉
[16:56] I didn’t know Miss Potts has canceled. 我不知道波茨女士不来了
[16:57] They didn’t have time to fix it. 他们没来得及改
[16:59] It’s… 这
[17:01] fine. I..I..I’ll be right back. 没事 我马上回来
[17:03] We’ll catch up later. 我们等下再聊
[17:22] That was nice, what you did for those young people. 你为那些年轻人做的事真是不错
[17:25] Oh, they deserve it. 他们应得的
[17:28] Plus it helps ease my conscious. 也让我的良心好过些
[17:30] They say, there’s a correlation between generosity and guilt. 据说慷慨与内疚是有关联的
[17:36] But, you got the money. 但你有的是钱
[17:39] Break as many eggs as you like. 可以尽情犯错
[17:42] Right? 对吧
[17:52] Are you going up? 你要上去吗
[17:54] I’m right where I want to be. 我就想待在这里
[17:57] Okay, okay. 行了 别动
[18:01] Sorry, it’s an occupational hazard. 对不起 职业病
[18:04] I work for the State department. Human resources. 我在国务院工作 人力资源部
[18:08] I know it’s boring. 我知道这很无聊
[18:11] But, it enabled me to raise a son. 但这让我能养活我的儿子
[18:15] I’m very proud of what he grew up to be. 我很为他的成长骄傲
[18:20] His name was Charlie Spencer. 他叫查理·斯宾塞
[18:25] Your murdered him. 你杀了他
[18:27] In Sokovia. 在索科威亚
[18:31] Not that that matters in the least to you. 当然 这对你来说毫不重要
[18:36] You think you fight for us? 你以为你为我们而战
[18:39] You just fight for yourself. 其实你只是为自己
[18:43] Who’s going to avenge my son, Stark? 谁会为我儿子复仇 斯塔克
[18:47] He’s dead. And I blame you. 他死了 都怪你
[19:00] 11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation 上月 在尼日利亚拉各斯 11名瓦坎达公民
[19:03] between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries 在复仇者联盟与雇佣兵的冲突中
[19:05] in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. 不幸遇难
[19:07] The traditionally reclusive Wakandans 这些通常与世隔绝的瓦坎达人
[19:09] were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred. 在袭击发生时 正在拉各斯进行公益服务
[19:13] Our people’s blood is spilled on foreign soil. 我国人民的鲜血洒在了外国领土上
[19:16] Not only because of the actions of criminals, 不仅是因为犯罪行为
[19:20] but by the indifference of those pledge to stop them. 还因为阻止犯罪的人的冷漠
[19:23] Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all. 牺牲无辜者取得的胜利 根本算不上胜利
[19:29] The Wakanda King went on to… 瓦坎达国王接着…
[19:31] They are operating outside and above the international law. 他们不受国际法的限制
[19:33] Because that’s the reality, if we don’t respond to acts like these. 如果我们不回应此类行为 就会变成这样
[19:37] What legal authority does an enhanced individual 旺达·马克西莫夫这样的能力增强者
[19:40] like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nige… 有什么法律权利在尼日利亚行动
[19:47] – It’s my fault. – That’s not true. -都怪我 -不是的
[19:50] Then turn the TV back on, they’re being very specific. 那就把电视再打开 他们可指名道姓了
[19:53] I should’ve clocked that bomb vest 我早该拆除那件炸弹背心
[19:55] long before you have to deal with it. 而不是让你不得不动手
[19:58] Rumlow said ‘Bucky’ and… 朗姆洛提到”巴基”
[20:01] All of a sudden, I was a 16 year old kid again in Brooklyn. 突然间 我又成了那个布鲁克林的16岁少年
[20:09] And people died. 有人死了
[20:12] – It’s on me. – It’s on both of us. -这怪我 -怪我们俩
[20:16] This job… 这份工作
[20:21] We try to save as many people as we can. 我们尽可能救下更多的人
[20:24] Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody, 有时并不能救每个人
[20:26] but, if we can’t find a way to live with that, 但如果我们无法接受这一点
[20:28] then next time… 下次
[20:31] maybe nobody get saved. 也许我们谁都救不了
[20:37] Vis, we talked about this. 小幻 我们谈过的
[20:39] Yes. But the door was opened so I assumed that… 是啊 但门开着 所以我以为
[20:44] Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving. 罗杰斯队长说斯塔克先生回来让我通知他
[20:47] Thank you. I’ll be right down. 谢谢 我马上下去
[20:49] I’ll… use the door. 我…走门
[20:52] Oh, and apparently, he’s brought a guest. 还有 他带了位客人
[20:54] You know who it is? 你知道是谁吗
[20:56] The Secretary of State. 国务卿
[21:02] 5 years ago, I had a heart attack. 五年前 我心脏病发作
[21:05] and dropped right in the middle of my backswing. 打高尔夫球后挥杆时昏了过去
[21:09] Turned out, it was the best round of my life 结果 那成了我人生最大的幸事
[21:11] because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass. 因为经历了13小时的手术和三重搭桥术之后
[21:17] I found something 40 years in the army never taught me: 我发现了四十年军队生涯没教过我的东西
[21:21] perspective. 远见
[21:24] The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt. 全世界欠复仇者联盟一个无法偿还的人情
[21:29] You have… fought for us. 你们为我们而战
[21:33] Protected us. Risked your lives. 保护了我们 拿生命冒险
[21:36] But while a great many people see you as heroes. 虽然有很多人把你们当成英雄
[21:40] There are some… 但也有一些人
[21:43] who would prefer the word “vigilantes.” 更愿意用”义务警员”这个词
[21:45] And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary. 你会用哪个词 国务卿先生
[21:48] How about “dangerous?” “危险”怎么样
[21:50] What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals, 你会如何形容一群驻扎在美国的能力增强者
[21:55] who routinely ignores sovereign borders 习惯性地无视主权国家边界
[21:58] and inflict their will wherever they choose 去哪 做什么 全凭自己意愿
[22:01] and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind. 而且老实说 对造成的后果也似乎毫不关心
[22:10] New York. 纽约
[22:26] Washington D.C. 华盛顿特区
[22:36] Sokovia. 索科威亚
[22:48] Lagos. 拉各斯
[22:58] Okay. That’s enough. 好了 够了
[23:02] For the past 4 years, 过去四年中
[23:03] you’ve operated with unlimited power and no supervision. 你们的行动拥有无限权力而且无人监管
[23:06] That’s an arrangement the governments of the world 世界各国政府对这种情况
[23:08] can no longer tolerate. 已不能再容忍
[23:13] But I think we have a solution. 但我们有解决办法
[23:19] The Sokovia Accords. 《索科威亚协议》
[23:22] Approved by 117 countries. 117国批准
[23:25] It states, that the Avengers 其中写明 复仇者联盟
[23:28] shall no longer be a private organization. 不再是私人组织
[23:31] Instead, 而是
[23:32] they’ll operate under the supervision of a United Nations Panel, 要在一个联合国小组的监督下行动
[23:36] only when and if that Panel deems it necessary. 且是否出动要由该小组决定
[23:42] The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. 复仇者联盟的成立是为了让世界更安全
[23:45] I feel we’ve done that. 我觉得我们做到了
[23:47] Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now? 队长 你知道托尔和班纳现在在哪吗
[23:52] If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes, 我要是搞丢了两个30兆吨级的核武器
[23:55] you can bet there’d be consequences. 肯定会有后果
[23:58] Compromise. Reassurance. That’s how the world works. 妥协 保证 世界就是这样运转的
[24:02] Believe me, this is the middle ground. 相信我 这就是中间立场
[24:06] So, there are contingencies. 有应急预案的吧
[24:09] 3 days from now, the UN meets in Vienna 三天后 联合国将在维也纳召开会议
[24:11] to ratify the Accords. 批准《协议》
[24:16] Well, talk it over. 你们好好谈谈吧
[24:21] And if we come to a decision you don’t like? 要是我们的决定你不喜欢呢
[24:25] Then you retire. 那你们就退休
[24:50] Hello? 有人吗
[24:52] Is this your car out front? 外面停的是你的车吗
[24:56] I jumped the kerb. 我开到人行道上了
[25:00] Maybe we could, take care of it ourselves. 也许我们可以私了
[25:03] I mean, if you want to call the cops, 要是你想打电话叫警察
[25:04] that…that’s okay too, I guess. 那也可以
[25:06] No. 不
[25:08] No cops. 不用叫警察
[25:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:49] You kept your looks, Colonel. 你怎么没变样 上校
[25:52] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[25:57] Mission report: December 16, 1991 任务汇报 1991年12月16日
[26:01] Who are you? 你是谁
[26:04] My name is Zemo. 我叫泽莫
[26:07] I will repeat my question. 我会重复一遍我的问题
[26:09] Mission report. December 16, 1991 任务汇报 1991年12月16日
[26:15] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[26:16] When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, 神盾局陷落时
[26:19] Black Widow released Hydra files to the public. 黑寡妇公布了九头蛇文件
[26:22] Millions of pages much of it encrypted. 有数百万页 大都加了密
[26:25] Not easy to decipher. 很难破译
[26:27] But, 但是
[26:30] I have experience. 我有经验
[26:33] And patience. 也有耐心
[26:36] A man can do anything if he has those. 有这两样就什么都能做成
[26:39] What do you want? 你想要什么
[26:41] Mission report. December 16, 1991 任务汇报 1991年12月16日
[26:48] Go to hell. 见鬼去吧
[27:05] Hydra deserves its place on the ashheap, 九头蛇活该灰飞烟灭
[27:08] so your death would not bother me. 所以 我不介意杀你
[27:11] But I’d have to use this book, 但你不说 我就得用这本书
[27:13] and other bloodier methods to find what I need. 和其他更血腥的手段 来找到我要的
[27:17] I don’t look forward to that. 我并不想那样
[27:21] You’d only be dying for… your pride. 而你的死 也只是保住了自尊
[27:39] Hail Hydra. 九头蛇万岁
[27:53] Secretary Ross, has a Congressional Medal of Honor, 国务卿罗斯有一枚国会荣誉勋章
[27:56] which is one more than you have. 比你多一枚
[27:57] So, let’s say we agree to this thing. 那么假设我们同意签字
[27:59] How long does it gonna be before they LoJack us 政府过多久就会像追踪普通罪犯那样
[28:01] like a bunch of common criminals? 追踪我们
[28:02] 117 countries want to sign this. 117个国家要签这份协议
[28:05] 117, Sam, 117个 山姆
[28:06] and you’re just like, “No, that’s cool. We got it.” 你就完全不当回事吗
[28:07] How long are you gonna play both sides? 你还要做多久两面派
[28:09] – I have an equation. – Oh, this will clear it up. -我有个方程式 -这样就明白了
[28:12] In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, 斯塔克先生宣布他是钢铁侠后的八年里
[28:15] the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. 能力增强者的数量一直呈指数增长
[28:20] And during the same period, 同一段时期里
[28:22] the number of potentially world-ending events 可能引发世界末日的事件数量
[28:24] has risen at a commensurate rate. 也在同时上升
[28:26] You saying it’s our fault? 你是说 这是我们的错吗
[28:28] I’m saying there maybe a causality. 我是说 这可能有因果关系
[28:32] Our very strength invites challenge. 我们的超能力招来挑战
[28:35] Challenge incites conflict. 挑战激发冲突
[28:38] And conflict… 而冲突
[28:41] breeds catastrophe. 会引发灾难
[28:44] Oversight. 监管
[28:47] Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand. 是我们应该给予考虑的
[28:50] Boom. 说到点上了
[28:52] Tony, you’re being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal. 托尼 你安静得出奇啊
[28:56] It’s because he’s already made up his mind. 因为他已经决定好了
[28:58] Boy, you know me so well. 天呐 你真懂我
[29:01] Actually, I’m nursing my electromagnetic headache. 实际上 是电磁头痛犯了
[29:04] That’s what’s going on, Cap. 所以我才沉默 队长
[29:05] It’s just pain… 就是疼
[29:08] it’s discomfort. 不舒服
[29:10] Who’s putting coffee grounds in the disposal? 是谁把咖啡渣倒进垃圾处理器了
[29:12] Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang? 我是给机车党开了家旅馆吗
[29:21] Oh, that’s Charles Spencer by the way. 那是查尔斯·斯宾塞
[29:24] He’s a great kid. Computer engineering degree. 是个好孩子 计算机工程专业
[29:26] 3.6 GPA. 平均成绩3.6
[29:28] Had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall. 计划秋天去因特尔基层上班
[29:31] But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul, 但是 他想趁窝在办公室里之前
[29:34] before he park it behind a desk. 先去积累阅历
[29:35] See the world, maybe be of service. 看看世界 做做义工
[29:39] Charlie didn’t want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale 查理不想去维加斯或劳德尔堡
[29:41] which is what I would do. 要我就会选那些地方
[29:42] He didn’t go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. 也没去巴黎或阿姆斯特丹 那儿多有趣
[29:45] He decided to spend his summer, 他想利用暑假
[29:47] building sustainable housing for the poor. 给穷人建生态住宅
[29:48] Guess where, Sokovia. 猜猜是哪 索科威亚
[29:54] He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. 他可能是想做出些改变
[29:55] I mean, we won’t know 但我们无从得知了
[29:56] cause we dropped a building on him 因为我们打得正高兴时
[29:57] while we were kicking ass. 向他身上砸了一栋楼
[30:07] There’s no decision making process here. 我们完全没有决策程序
[30:11] We need to be put in check. 我们需要受到管制
[30:13] Whatever form that takes, I’m game. 不管以什么形式 我都接受
[30:15] If we can’t accept limitations, if we’re bounderless, 如果不受限制 我们就会无法无天
[30:17] we’re no better than the bad guys. 比坏人好不到哪去
[30:20] Tony, someone dies on your watch, 托尼 有人死在你眼皮下
[30:22] you don’t give up. 你不能就此放弃
[30:22] Who said we’re giving up? 谁说我们要放弃了
[30:23] We are, for not taking responsibility for our actions. 如果不对自己的行为负责 就是放弃
[30:26] These documents just shifts the blames. 这些文件只是在推卸责任
[30:28] I’m sorry, Steve, that… 对不起 史蒂夫
[30:30] That is dangerously arrogant. 这话自负得危险
[30:31] This is the United Nations we’re talking about. 这可是联合国啊
[30:33] It’s not the World Security Council, 不是世界安全理事会
[30:36] it’s not S.H.I.E.L.D., it’s not Hydra. 不是神盾局 也不是九头蛇
[30:37] No, but it’s run by people with agendas 对 但管理者仍是人 人有目的
[30:39] and agendas change. 而目的会变
[30:40] That’s good. That’s why I’m here. 那是好事 所以我才会在这儿
[30:42] When I realized what my weapons were capable of 当我意识到我的武器落入敌手
[30:44] in the wrong hands, 后果会多不堪设想时
[30:45] I shut it down, stopped manufacturing… 我就停止生产了
[30:47] Tony. You chose to do that. 托尼 那是你的选择
[30:49] If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. 如果我们签字 就放弃了选择权
[30:53] What if this Panel sends us somewhere we don’t think we should go. 如果小组派我们去不该去的地方
[30:56] What if there’s somewhere we need to go, and they don’t let us. 或是不许我们去该去的地方呢
[30:59] We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own. 我们也许不完美 但仍是最可靠的人
[31:02] If we don’t do this now, it’s going to be done to us later. 如果现在不签 将来他们会强迫我们签
[31:06] That’s the fact. That won’t be pretty. 事实就是如此 到时会闹得很不好看
[31:08] – You’re saying they’ll come for me. – We would protect you. -你是说他们会来抓我 -我们会保护你的
[31:11] Maybe Tony’s right. 或许托尼是对的
[31:14] If, we have one hand on the wheel we can still steer. 如果我们稍作妥协 就还有回旋余地
[31:18] If we take it off… 但如果彻底决裂…
[31:19] Aren’t you the same woman 你还是不是
[31:20] who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago? 几年前跟政府叫板的那个女人了
[31:22] I’m just… reading the terrain. 我这是…审时度势
[31:25] We have made some very public mistakes. 我们在公众面前犯了些大错
[31:28] We need to win their trust back. 我们需要重获他们的信任
[31:30] Focus up. 慢着
[31:30] I’m sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me. 抱歉 是我听错了吗 你是在支持我吗
[31:33] – Oh, I want to take it back. – No, no, no. You can’t retract it. -我想反悔了 -不不 不能收回
[31:36] Thank you. Unprecedented. 谢谢啊 真是破天荒
[31:39] Okay, case close. 好了 这事结了
[31:40] I win. 我赢了
[31:43] I have to go. 我得走了
[32:26] And now, 现在
[32:27] I would like to invite Sharon Carter, 我想请莎伦·卡特
[32:30] to come up and say a few words. 上台说几句
[32:45] Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D. 玛格丽特·卡特为人熟知的身份是神盾局创始人
[32:49] But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy. 但对我来说 她只是佩吉姑妈
[32:53] She had a photograph in her office. 她办公室有张相片
[32:55] Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. 佩吉姑妈跟肯尼迪并肩而站
[33:00] As a kid, that was pretty cool. 作为孩子 这让我觉得很酷
[33:02] But, it was a lot to live up to. 但这也是很大的压力
[33:04] Which is why I never told anyone we were related. 所以我从不告诉别人我们是亲戚
[33:08] I asked her once 有一次我问她
[33:09] how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage 在女性饱受歧视的时代
[33:12] in a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either. 她是如何成为一名成功的外交官和间谍的
[33:17] She said, compromise where you can. 她回答说 能妥协就妥协
[33:20] But where you can’t, don’t. 不能妥协就坚持己见
[33:24] Even if everyone is telling you 即使你身边所有人
[33:26] that something wrong is something right. 都把错的说成对的
[33:30] Even if the whole world is telling you to move. 即使全世界都叫你让开
[33:33] It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, 你必须如大树般稳稳站住
[33:37] look them in they eye and say, “No… 直视他们的眼睛说 “不…
[33:40] … you move.” 你让开”
[33:53] When I came out of the ice, 被解冻后
[33:55] I thought everyone I had known was gone. 我以为我认识的人都死了
[33:58] When I found out that she was alive, 后来知道她还活着
[34:01] I was just lucky to have her. 只觉得还有她在很幸运
[34:04] She had you back too. 有你也是她的幸运
[34:08] Who else signed it. 还有谁签字了
[34:10] Tony, Rhodey, Vision. 托尼 罗德 幻视
[34:14] Clint? 克林特呢
[34:15] Says he’s retired. 他说自己退休了
[34:17] – Wanda? – TBD. -旺达呢 -待定
[34:20] I’m off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords. 我要去维也纳签《协议》
[34:23] There’s plenty of room on the jet. 飞机上还有好多空位
[34:29] Just because it’s the path of least resistance 这虽然是最轻松的路
[34:32] doesn’t mean it’s the wrong path. 不代表就是错的路
[34:34] Staying together is more important than how we stay together. 团结比团结的方式更重要
[34:38] What are we giving up to do it? 那我们要为此放弃什么
[34:44] I’m sorry, Nat. I can’t sign it. 抱歉 小娜 我不能签
[34:49] I know. 我知道
[34:52] Then what are you doing here? 那你来干吗
[34:57] I didn’t want you to be alone. 我不想让你一个人面对
[35:06] Come here. 过来
[35:12] At a special United Nations conference, 在一次特殊的联合国会议中
[35:15] 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords. 117个国家一起正式签署了《索科威亚协议》
[35:25] – Excuse me, Miss Romanoff? – Yes. -抱歉 请问是罗曼诺夫小姐吗 -是
[35:26] These need your signature. 需要您签个字
[35:30] – Thank you. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[35:32] I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight. 我们俩似乎都不习惯成为焦点人物
[35:36] Well, it’s not always so flattering. 毕竟这不总是好事
[35:39] You seem to be doing alright so far. 你到目前表现得还好嘛
[35:42] Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill, 考虑到你之前在国会山的经历
[35:44] I wouldn’t think you’d be particularly comfortable in this company. 想必你跟这些人待在一起不会很自在
[35:48] Well, I’m not. 确实如此
[35:49] And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff. 光是这一点就让我感激你能来 罗曼诺夫小姐
[35:52] Why? You don’t approve of all this? 为什么 你不赞成此举吗
[35:54] The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. 《协议》我支持 政治方面就不敢苟同
[35:58] Two people, in a room, can get more done than a 100. 两个人在一间屋里 效率能胜过百人
[36:01] Unless you need to move a piano. 除非你需要搬钢琴
[36:04] – Papa. – Son. -父亲 -孩子
[36:06] – Miss. Romanoff. – King T’Chaka. -罗曼诺夫小姐 -特查卡国王
[36:08] Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria. 请允许我为尼日利亚的事道歉
[36:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:13] Thank you for agreeing to all this. 谢谢你对我们的支持
[36:16] I’m sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today. 我很遗憾罗杰斯队长今天将缺席
[36:19] – Yes, so am I. – If everyone could please be seated. -我也很遗憾 -请大家就座
[36:22] This assembly is now in session. 会议现在正式开始
[36:25] That is the future calling. 未来在召唤我们了
[36:28] Such a pleasure. 很荣幸
[36:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:31] For a man who disapproves of diplomacy, 你不喜欢外交
[36:36] you’re getting quite good at it. 却做得越来越好
[36:38] I’m happy, Father. 那就好 父亲
[36:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:49] When stolen Wakandan vibranium 当失窃的瓦坎达振金
[36:51] was used to make a terrible weapon, 被用于制造可怕的武器
[36:54] we, in Wakanda, were force to question our legacy. 我们瓦坎达人被迫质疑我们的遗产
[36:58] Those men and women killed in Nigeria, 在尼日利亚遇害的那些男男女女
[37:01] were part of a good will mission 是前去开展慈善活动
[37:03] from a country too long in the shadows. 而他们的祖国已在阴影中待了太久
[37:06] We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. 然而 我们不会因不幸而却步
[37:11] We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. 我们会努力让我们想走入的世界更加美好
[37:15] I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. 我非常感激复仇者联盟对此计划的支持
[37:21] Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace. 瓦坎达非常骄傲能为和平贡献力量
[37:25] Everybody get down! 大家卧倒
[38:01] My mom tried to talk me out of enlisting, but… 我妈妈曾劝我不要入伍 但是…
[38:04] not Aunt Peggy. 但佩吉姑妈没有
[38:05] She brought me my first thigh holster. 我的第一个大腿枪套就是她送的
[38:08] – Very practical. – And stylish. -非常实用 -还很时髦
[38:17] The CIA has you stationed over here now? 中情局把你派来了这里吗
[38:19] At Berlin, Joint Terrorism Task Force. 是去柏林 联合反恐任务小组
[38:22] Right. 这样啊
[38:23] – Sounds fun. – I know, right? -听起来不错 -可不是
[38:28] I’ve been meaning to ask you. 我一直想问你
[38:31] When you were spying on me from across the hall… 你在走廊对面监视我的时候
[38:34] You mean when I was doing my job? 你是说我在执行任务的时候
[38:38] Did Peggy know? 佩吉知道吗
[38:42] She kept so many secrets. 她的秘密已经够多了
[38:45] I didn’t want her to have one from you. 我不希望她还要面对你的秘密
[38:51] – Thanks for walking me back. – Sure. -谢谢你送我回来 -不客气
[38:57] Steve. There’s something you got to see. 史蒂夫 你得看看这个
[39:00] A bomb hidden in a news van 一枚放在新闻车上的炸弹
[39:02] – ripped through – Who’s coordinating? -炸毁了位于 -是谁在指挥
[39:03] the UN building in Vienna. 维也纳的联合国大楼
[39:04] Good. They’re solid. Forensics? 很好 他们很可靠 鉴证呢
[39:05] More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead. 超过70人受伤 至少12人死亡
[39:08] Including Wakanda’s King T’Chaka. 其中包括瓦坎达国王特查卡
[39:11] Officials have released a video of a suspect, 当局发布了一段嫌疑人的视频
[39:13] who they have identified 他们确认此人正是
[39:14] as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. 冬日战士詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯
[39:17] The infamous Hydra agent, 这名臭名昭著的九头蛇特工
[39:18] linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations. 与数起恐怖袭击和政治暗杀有牵连
[39:22] I have to go to work. 我得去工作了
[39:29] Call MI6 给军情六处打电话
[39:30] see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. 看看能否让微取证小组快速行动
[39:32] We need the whole team here in two hours or it’s not worth it. 两小时内得赶过来 不然就没意义了
[39:45] I’m very sorry. 我非常抱歉
[39:53] In my culture, death, is not the end. 在我的文化里 死亡并不是终结
[40:00] It’s more of a… stepping-off point. 更像是 前往陌生领域的起点
[40:04] You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, 你向芭丝特与塞赫麦特伸出双手
[40:08] they lead you into the green veldt where…. 他们带你走进绿草原 在那里
[40:11] you can run forever. 你可以永远奔跑下去
[40:15] That sounds very peaceful. 听起来非常安宁
[40:18] My father thought so. 我父亲也这样认为
[40:21] I am not my father. 但是我不是我的父亲
[40:24] T’Challa. 特查拉
[40:26] Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes. 特遣队会决定谁去抓巴恩斯
[40:30] Don’t bother, Miss. Romanoff. 不用麻烦了 罗曼诺夫小姐
[40:33] I’ll kill him myself. 我会亲手杀了他
[40:42] – Yeah? – Are you alright? -喂 -你还好吗
[40:44] Ah, yeah, thanks. I..I got lucky. 还行 谢谢关心 我挺幸运的
[40:53] I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. 我知道你多在乎巴恩斯 真的
[40:57] Stay home. 待在家里 别出来
[40:59] You’ll only make this worse for all of us. Please. 你只会让局面更糟 让我们都不好做 求你
[41:03] – Are you saying you’ll arrest me? – No. -你是说你要逮捕我吗 -不
[41:07] Someone will, if you interfere. That’s how it works now. 如果你出手 会有人抓你的 现在就是这样了
[41:10] If he’s this far gone, Nat, 要是他都变成这样了 小娜
[41:12] I should be the one to bring him in. 那就该由我去抓他
[41:14] Why? 为什么
[41:15] Because I’m the one least likely to die trying. 因为我是最不可能因此丧命的人
[41:20] Shit. 该死
[41:25] She tell you to stay out of it? 她叫你别插手吗
[41:29] – Might have a point. – He’d do it for me. -她或许有些道理 -他也会为我出手的
[41:31] 1945, maybe. 要在1945年 有可能
[41:33] I just want to make sure we consider all our options. 我只是想确认我们考虑周全了
[41:36] The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me. 冲你开枪的人 通常最终也会冲我开枪
[41:41] Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. 录像公布后收到了很多线报
[41:44] Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. 人人都觉得冬日战士跟他们去一家健身房
[41:47] Most of it is noise, except for this. 大部分线索都没有价值 除了这一条
[41:52] My boss expects a briefing pretty much now, 我的上司现在就要简报
[41:54] so that’s all the answer you’re gonna get. 只能给你这么多情报了
[41:56] – Thank you. – And you’re going to have to hurry. -谢谢 -你得抓紧时间
[42:00] We have orders to shoot on sight. 我们的命令是当场击毙
[42:04] Homecoming. 回祖国
[42:12] One. 一
[42:14] One. 一
[42:16] Freight car. 火车货车车厢
[42:32] Mr. Muller. 穆勒先生
[42:33] I have your breakfast. 您的早餐
[42:39] I could smell it before I opened the door. 隔着门就闻到了
[42:42] Side of bacon and black coffee. 熏猪肋肉和黑咖啡
[42:44] Again. 还是老样子
[42:44] I can make you something different, if you like. 如果您需要 我可以做点儿别的
[42:46] This is wonderful… 这就很好
[42:48] I will just put this on your… 我帮您端到…
[42:48] It’s okay, I can manage! 没关系 我自己来就好
[44:24] Heads up, Cap. 注意 队长
[44:25] German special forces approaching from the south. 德国特种部队从南面过来了
[44:29] Understood. 收到
[44:39] Do you know me? 你认得我吗
[44:43] You’re Steve. 你是史蒂夫
[44:45] I read about you in a museum. 我在博物馆里了解过你
[44:47] They’ve set the perimeter. 他们设置了警戒线
[44:51] I know you’re nervous. 我知道你有点紧张
[44:53] And you have plenty of reason to be. 你也有理由紧张
[44:56] But you’re lying. 但你在撒谎
[44:58] I wasn’t in Vienna. I don’t do that anymore. 我没去维也纳 我不做那种事了
[45:00] They’re entering the building. 他们进入大楼了
[45:02] Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. 认为是你的人要来了
[45:05] And they’re not planning on taking you alive. 他们没准备留你活口
[45:06] That’s smart. Good strategy. 很聪明 这招不错
[45:11] They’re on the roof. I’m compromised. 他们上楼顶了 我得撤了
[45:16] This doesn’t have end in a fight, Buck. 我们不非得打起来 巴基
[45:23] – It always ends in a fight. – 5 seconds. -总是要打起来的 -还有5秒
[45:25] You pulled me from the river. Why? 你从河里救我出来 为什么
[45:30] – I don’t know. – 3 seconds! -不知道 -3秒
[45:31] Yes, you do. 你知道的
[45:34] Breach! Breach! Breach! 突破 突破 突破
[45:56] Buck, stop! 巴基 住手
[45:58] You’re gonna kill someone. 你会杀死谁的
[46:02] I’m not gonna kill anyone. 我谁都不会杀
[46:49] Suspect has broken containment! 嫌犯已逃跑
[46:50] He’s headed down the east stairwell! 他顺东楼梯井下去了
[47:03] Come on, man. 拜托 伙计
[48:09] – Sam, southwest rooftop. – Who the hell is the other guy? -山姆 去西南屋顶 -另一个人是谁
[48:12] About to find out. 马上就知道了
[48:26] – Sam. – Got it. -山姆 -我来
[49:10] Stand down! 站住
[49:14] Stand down! 站住
[49:44] – Sam, I can’t shake this guy. -山姆 我甩不掉这人
[49:45] – Right behind you. -就来
[51:21] Stand down. Now. 立刻投降
[51:31] Congratulations, Cap. You’re a criminal. 恭喜你 队长 你是罪犯了
[51:57] Your Highness. 国王殿下
[52:05] A pinch of paprika. 放少许辣椒粉
[52:07] A pinch. 少许是多少
[52:12] Is that paprikash? 那是辣椒粉吗
[52:14] I thought it might… lift your spirits. 我想这或许能让你振奋精神
[52:31] Spirits lifted. 精神振奋了
[52:34] In my defense, I..I haven’t actually ever… 不好意思 我从来没有
[52:38] – …eaten anything before, so… – May I. -没吃过东西 -能让我来吗
[52:40] Please. 请吧
[52:48] Wanda. 旺达
[52:50] No one dislikes you, Wanda. 没人讨厌你
[52:54] – Thanks. – Oh, you’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[52:56] No. It’s a… 我的意思是
[52:57] involuntary response in their amygdala 这是杏仁体的一种下意识反应
[53:00] they can’t help but be afraid of you. 他们控制不住害怕你
[53:02] Are you? 你也怕我吗
[53:03] My amygdala is synthetic, so… 我的杏仁体是人造的 所以
[53:09] I used to think of myself one way. 我以前对自己有一定的看法
[53:12] But, after this. 但是 自从有了异能
[53:16] I am something else. 我就变了
[53:18] I’m still me, I think. 我还是那个我
[53:21] But… that’s not what everyone else sees. 但世人不这么看了
[53:30] Do you know, I don’t know what this is. 我不知道这是什么东西
[53:33] Not really. 并不清楚
[53:35] I know it’s not of this world. 它不属于这个世界
[53:36] But it powered Loki staff, 它给洛基的权杖供能
[53:38] gave you your abilities. But… 也让你拥有了异能 但是
[53:42] its true nature is a mystery. 它的真正属性依然未知
[53:45] And yet, it is part of me. 而它是我的一部分
[53:47] Are you afraid of it? 你怕它吗
[53:49] I wish to understand it. 我想了解它
[53:52] The more I do, the less it controls me. 我越了解它 它对我的控制就越小
[53:54] One day, who knows, I may even control it. 或许有天 我还能控制它
[54:01] I don’t know what’s in this but it is not paprika. 我不知道这是什么 但肯定不是辣椒粉
[54:06] I’m gonna go to the store, I’ll be back in 20 minutes. 我去趟商店 20分钟就回来
[54:10] Alternatively, we could order a pizza? 或者 我们可以订披萨
[54:15] Vision, are you not letting me leave? 幻视 你是不让我离开吗
[54:20] – It is a question of safety. – I can protect myself. -是为了安全起见 -我能保护自己
[54:25] Not yours. 不是你的安全
[54:28] Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility 斯塔克先生想避免
[54:30] of another public incident, 再发生公开事故
[54:33] until the Accords are of a… more secured foundation. 直到《协议》基本尘埃落定
[54:39] And what do you want? 那你想要什么
[54:42] For people to see you… as I do. 世人像我那样看待你
[55:20] – So, you like cats? – Sam. -那么 你喜欢猫吗 -山姆
[55:21] What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat 怎么 这家伙穿得像个猫
[55:24] and you don’t wanna know more? 你不好奇吗
[55:27] Your suit. It’s Vibranium? 你的衣服 是振金做的吗
[55:33] The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. 黑豹世代是瓦坎达的守护者
[55:38] A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. 是战士代代相传的衣钵
[55:43] And now because your friend murdered my father, 现在 因为你朋友杀了我父亲
[55:47] I also wear the Mantle of King. 我也继承了国王的衣钵
[55:50] So I ask you, 我倒要问你
[55:52] as both warrior and King, 既作为战士 又是国王
[55:56] how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me? 你觉得你还能保护你朋友多久
[56:19] What’s gonna happen? 要怎么处置他
[56:20] Same thing that ought to happen to you. 按说你们也该跟他一样
[56:23] Psychological evaluation and extradition. 进行心理评估 然后引渡
[56:25] This is Everett Ross, 这位是埃弗雷特·罗斯
[56:26] Deputy Task Force Commander. 特遣队副指挥官
[56:28] – What about a lawyer. – Lawyer, that’s funny. -那律师呢 -律师 真可笑
[56:31] See their weapons are placed in lock up. 把他们的武器锁好
[56:33] Oh, we’ll write you a receipt. 我们会给你写收据的
[56:35] I better not look out the window 最好别让我看到
[56:36] and see anybody flying around in that. 有人穿着我的装备在飞
[56:44] You’ll be provided with an office instead of a cell. 我们会为您提供办公室 不会让您进牢房
[56:48] And do me a favour, stay in it. 拜托您留在办公室里
[56:50] I don’t intend on going anywhere. 我哪也不打算去
[56:52] For the record. This is what making things worse looks like. 顺便说一句 这就是更糟的局面
[56:57] He’s alive. 至少他还活着
[56:57] No. 不不
[57:00] Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. 罗马尼亚不受《协议》保护
[57:02] Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up. 罗德中校在监督善后工作
[57:04] Try not to break anything while we fix this. 我们处理问题期间别再惹麻烦了
[57:05] Consequences? You bet there’ll be consequences. 问责吗 当然要问责了
[57:08] Obviously you can quote me on that cause I just said it. 你当然可以引用我刚刚说的话
[57:10] Anything else? Thank you, sir. 还有事吗 谢谢你 先生
[57:14] Consequences? 问责
[57:15] Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. 国务卿罗斯想起诉你们俩
[57:17] Had to give him something. 我总得拿点什么嘟他的嘴
[57:18] I’m not getting that shield back, am I? 我拿不回盾牌了吧
[57:20] Technically, it’s the government’s property. 严格说 那是政府财产
[57:22] – Wings too. – That’s cold. -鹰翼也是 -太冷酷了
[57:24] Warmer than jail. 总比监狱温暖
[57:53] Hey, you want to see something cool? 你想看点厉害的东西吗
[57:56] I pulled something from dad’s archives. 我从老爸的档案馆里找到的
[58:00] Felt timely. 感觉时机正合适
[58:06] FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941. 罗斯福1941年签《租借法案》时用的
[58:09] Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most. 为急需帮助的盟军提供了支持
[58:12] Someone would say it brought our country closer to war. 有人会说这让我们国家靠近了战争
[58:16] See, if not for these, you wouldn’t be here. 如果不是因为这对笔 你就不会在这儿了
[58:20] I’m trying to, what do you call it? 我是想 该怎么说
[58:23] That’s an olive branch. Is that what you call it? 这是橄榄枝 是这么说的吗
[58:29] Is Pepper here? I didn’t see her. 派珀来了吗 我没见着她
[58:32] We are… kinda… 我们算是…
[58:35] – well not kinda… – Pregnant? -好吧 其实就是 -有喜了
[58:37] No, definitely not. We’re taking a break. 不 绝对没有 我们分手了
[58:41] It’s nobody’s fault. 谁都没有错
[58:44] I’m so sorry, Tony. I didn’t know. 抱歉 托尼 我不知道
[58:46] A few years ago, I almost lost her, 几年前我差点失去她
[58:48] so I trashed all my suits. 于是我毁了我所有的战甲
[58:50] Then, we had to mop up Hydra. 然后我们不得不对付九头蛇
[58:52] And then Ultron, my fault. 之后又是奥创 这怪我
[58:55] And then, and then, and then. I never stopped. 之后事情一件又一件 我一直没停下
[58:58] Cause the truth is I don’t wanna stop. 因为事实就是我不想停
[59:02] I don’t want to lose her. 我不想失去她
[59:04] I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference. 我想或许《协议》是个折衷的办法
[59:10] In her defense, I’m a handful. 替她说一句 我很难搞
[59:14] Yet, dad was a pain in the ass, but 但我爸也不让人省心
[59:16] he and mom always made it work. 可他和我妈却很美满
[59:18] You know, I’m glad Howard got married. 我很高兴霍华德结婚了
[59:20] I only knew him when he was young and single. 我只见过年轻单身的他
[59:23] Oh really? You two knew each other? 真的吗 你们认识啊
[59:25] He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times. 他从没提过 可能就提过一千次吧
[59:29] God, I hated you. 天啊 我以前真恨你
[59:33] I don’t mean to make things difficult. 我不是有意让你为难
[59:34] I know. Because you’re a very polite person. 我知道 因为你是个非常有礼貌的人
[59:37] If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it. 如果我觉得情况不妙 我没法无视
[59:42] – Sometimes I wish I could. – No, you don’t. -有时我希望我能 -你才不呢
[59:48] No, I don’t. 是啊 我不
[59:50] Sometimes… 有时
[59:51] Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth. 有时我真想一拳揍在你完美的牙上
[59:55] But I don’t wanna see you gone. 但我不希望你离开
[59:57] We need you, Cap. 我们需要你 队长
[59:59] So far nothing’s happened that can’t be undone, 现在还没出什么不可挽回的事
[1:00:01] if you sign. 只要你签字
[1:00:03] We can make the last 24 hours legit. 我们可以把这24小时的行动合法化
[1:00:05] Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center 巴恩斯会被转移到一家美国精神病中心
[1:00:07] instead of a Wakandan prison. 而不是瓦坎达监狱
[1:00:22] I’m not saying it’s impossible. But 也不是绝对不行 但是
[1:00:23] there would have to be safeguards. 得有保障措施
[1:00:25] Sure. 当然
[1:00:26] Once we put out the PR fire, these documents can be amended. 等公关处理好了 这些文件都可以修订
[1:00:30] I filed a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated. 我已经提议让你和旺达复职
[1:00:32] – Wanda? What about Wanda? – She’s fine. -旺达 旺达怎么了 -她很好
[1:00:34] She’s confined to the compound currently. 她现在被禁足在基地
[1:00:36] Vision’s keeping her company. 幻视在陪着她
[1:00:37] Oh, God, Tony! Every time. 天哪 托尼 总是这样
[1:00:39] Every time I think you 每次我以为你
[1:00:40] – see things the right way… – What? It’s a 100 acres -明理 -怎么了 100英亩的房子
[1:00:41] with a lap pool. 还带小泳池
[1:00:42] It’s got a screening room. There’s worse ways to protect people. 放映室 这样保护人已经很好了
[1:00:45] Protection? Is that how you see this? 保护 你是这么觉得吗
[1:00:48] This is protection? It’s internment, Tony. 这是保护吗 这是拘禁 托尼
[1:00:50] She’s not a US citizen. 她不是美国公民
[1:00:50] – Oh, come on, Tony. – And they don’t grant visas -拜托 托尼 -他们可不会给
[1:00:52] to Weapons of Mass Destruction. 大规模杀伤性武器批签证
[1:00:53] – She’s a kid! – Give me a break! -她还是个孩子 -饶了我吧
[1:00:56] I’m doing what has to be done 只有这样做
[1:00:59] … to stave off something worse. 才能避免我们更糟的处境
[1:01:04] You keep telling yourself that. 你就继续自欺欺人吧
[1:01:09] Hate to break up the set. 一对儿的别分开
[1:01:17] Hello, Mr. Barnes. 你好 巴恩斯先生
[1:01:19] I’ve been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. 我是受联合国指派来评估你的
[1:01:22] Do you mind if I sit? 我能坐下吗
[1:01:29] Your first name is James? 你的名字是詹姆斯吗
[1:01:32] The receipt for your gear. 你装备的收据
[1:01:37] Bird costume? Come on. 鸟服装 拜托
[1:01:38] I didn’t write it. 不是我写的
[1:01:46] I’m not here to judge you. 我不是来指责你的
[1:01:48] I just want to ask you a few questions. 我只想问你几个问题
[1:01:51] Do you know where you are, James? 你知道你在哪里吗 詹姆斯
[1:01:57] I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me, James. 你不跟我说话 我就没法帮你 詹姆斯
[1:02:00] My name is Bucky. 我叫巴基
[1:02:11] Hello? 有人吗
[1:02:27] Okay. 好的
[1:02:30] Here. Just sign here. 给 就在这儿签
[1:02:33] – Here? – Yeah. -这里吗 -对
[1:02:41] Why would the task force release this photo to begin with? 特遣队为什么要公布这张照片
[1:02:44] Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can? 把消息传出去 让更多人来找
[1:02:46] Right. 是啊
[1:02:48] It’s a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. 这是逼的人没法藏身的好方法
[1:02:50] Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. 引爆炸弹 被人拍到
[1:02:52] Get 7 billion people looking for the Winter soldier. 让七百万人寻找冬日战士
[1:02:54] You’re saying someone framed him to find him. 你是说有人为找他而陷害他
[1:02:56] Steve, we looked for the guy for 2 years and found nothing. 史蒂夫 我们找了他两年都一无所获
[1:02:58] We didn’t bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads. 我们没炸联合国 这可非常引人注目
[1:03:00] Yeah. But that doesn’t guarantee 对 但这不能保证
[1:03:01] that whoever framed him would get him, 陷害他的人能找到他
[1:03:03] it guarantees that we would. 只能保证我们会找到他
[1:03:11] Yeah. 是啊
[1:03:15] Tell me Bucky. 告诉我 巴基
[1:03:17] You’ve seen a great deal, haven’t you? 你目睹了很多事 对吧
[1:03:20] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想说
[1:03:23] You feel that… 你觉得
[1:03:24] if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. 你一旦开口 恐怖就无法停止了
[1:03:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:03:35] We only have to talk about one. 我们只谈一件事
[1:03:49] What is this? 这是什么
[1:04:01] Alright. Come on, guys. Get me eyes on Barnes. 赶紧的 各位 让我看到巴恩斯
[1:04:03] Go. Go. 快 快
[1:04:05] F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you get me a source on that outage? 星期五 能查到电力中断的源头吗
[1:04:09] Sub-level 5, east wing. 东地下5层
[1:04:14] – What the hell is this? – Why don’t we discuss your home? -怎么回事 -我们来谈谈你的家乡吧
[1:04:18] Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. 不是罗马尼亚 也不是布鲁克林
[1:04:22] I mean, your real home. 我是说 你真正的家
[1:04:31] Longing 渴望
[1:04:33] No. 不要
[1:04:35] Rusted 生锈
[1:04:37] Stop. 快停下
[1:04:38] Seventeen 十七
[1:04:41] Stop. 停下
[1:04:45] Daybreak 黎明
[1:04:52] Furnace 火炉
[1:04:56] Nine 九
[1:05:00] Benign 善良
[1:05:04] Homecoming 回祖国
[1:05:07] One 一
[1:05:09] Freight car 火车货车车厢
[1:05:26] Soldier 士兵
[1:05:31] Ready to comply. 愿意服从
[1:05:33] Mission report. December 16, 1991 任务汇报 1991年12月16日
[1:05:49] Help me. 帮帮我
[1:05:51] Help? 帮帮忙
[1:05:55] Get up. 起来
[1:05:59] Who are you? What do you want? 你是谁 你想干什么
[1:06:03] To see an empire fall. 毁灭一个帝国
[1:06:45] Evac all civilians. 疏散所有民众
[1:06:46] Get me a perimeter around the building and gunships in the air. 在大楼周围拉起警戒 派出武装直升机
[1:06:48] Please tell me you brought a suit. 你带战衣[西装]了吧
[1:06:50] Sure did. It’s a lovely Tom Ford, 当然带了 汤姆·福特的
[1:06:51] three-Piece, 2 button… 三件套 两扣
[1:06:53] I’m a active duty, non combatant. 我现在是现役非战斗人员
[1:06:55] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:07:13] We’re in position. 我们就位了
[1:07:47] You could at least recognise me. 你至少还认得我吧
[1:08:42] Damn it. 该死
[1:10:20] He asked me again if you’re going to be there? 他又问了我一次 你会不会来
[1:10:22] I said I wasn’t sure. 我说我不知道
[1:10:25] You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay? 你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
[1:10:28] I’m going to bed. I love you. 我要睡了 我爱你
[1:10:35] James Barnes the suspect in the UN Vienna bombing… 维也纳联合国爆炸案的嫌疑人詹姆斯·巴恩斯
[1:10:38] escaped custody today. 今日脱逃羁押
[1:10:41] Also missing Avenger Captain Steve Rogers… 同时失踪的还有复仇者史蒂夫·罗杰斯队长
[1:10:44] and Sam Wilson. 和山姆·威尔逊
[1:11:09] Hey, Cap! 队长
[1:11:23] Steve. 史蒂夫
[1:11:25] Which Bucky am I talking to? 是哪一个巴基在说话
[1:11:29] Your mom’s name is Sarah. 你妈妈的名字叫萨拉
[1:11:35] You used to wear newspapers in your shoes. 你以前会往鞋里垫报纸
[1:11:40] Can’t read that in a museum. 博物馆里可不会讲这个
[1:11:41] Just like that, we’re suppose to be cool? 这就行了 就没事了
[1:11:44] – What did I do? – Enough. -我做了什么 -不少
[1:11:46] Oh god, I knew this would happen. 天哪 我就知道会这样
[1:11:48] Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. 九头蛇给我灌输的东西都还在
[1:11:50] All he had to do was say the god damn words. 他只要说几个词就能激发
[1:11:52] – Who was he? – I don’t know. -他是谁 -我不知道
[1:11:54] People are dead. The bombing. The set up. 那场陷害你的爆炸 害死了很多人
[1:11:56] The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. 那个医生大费周章 就为跟你待上10分钟
[1:11:59] I need you to do better than “I don’t know.” 你不能只说句”我不知道”
[1:12:04] He wanted to know about Siberia. 他想知道西伯利亚的事
[1:12:10] Where I was kept. 我被关押的地方
[1:12:13] He wanted to know exactly where. 他想知道具体位置
[1:12:15] Why would he need to know that? 他为什么要知道这个
[1:12:20] Because I’m not the only Winter Soldier. 因为冬日战士不止我一个
[1:13:54] Good work. 很好
[1:14:06] Get me out of here. 带我出去
[1:14:23] – Who were they? – Their most elite death squad. -他们是谁 -精英敢死队
[1:14:26] More kills than anyone in Hydra history. 九头蛇史上杀人数最多的
[1:14:28] And that was before the serum. 那还是在注射血清之前
[1:14:29] They all turned out like you? 他们都变得跟你一样吗
[1:14:31] Worse. 更糟
[1:14:33] The doctor, can he control them? 那个医生能控制他们吗
[1:14:35] Enough. 八九不离十
[1:14:37] Said he wanted to see an empire fall. 他说他想毁灭一个帝国
[1:14:38] With these guys he could do it. 有那些人的帮助 他就做得到
[1:14:40] They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, 他们会30种语言 来去不着痕迹
[1:14:43] infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, 渗透 暗杀 颠覆
[1:14:45] they can take a whole country down in one night. 他们能在一夜之间毁灭一个国家
[1:14:47] You’d never see them coming. 打得你措手不及
[1:14:51] This would’ve been a lot easier a week ago. 搁在一周前这事会简单得多
[1:14:54] If we call Tony. 如果我们告诉托尼
[1:14:55] – No, he won’t believe us. – Even if he did… -他不会相信的 -即便他信
[1:14:57] Who knows if the Accords would let him help. 谁知道《协议》会不会允许他帮忙
[1:15:00] We’re on our own. 我们只能靠自己
[1:15:03] Maybe not. 未必
[1:15:05] I know a guy. 我认识一个人
[1:15:08] I don’t suppose you have any idea where they are. 我猜你不知道他们在哪吧
[1:15:11] We will. GSG-9’s got the borders covered. 会知道的 边防9队守着国界
[1:15:14] Recons flying 24/7. 侦察机也在全天候搜查
[1:15:16] They’ll get a hit. We’ll handle it. 他们会有发现 我们就去处理
[1:15:17] You don’t get it, Stark. It’s not yours to handle. 你不明白 斯塔克 这事不归你处理
[1:15:20] It’s clear you can’t be objective. 你显然无法客观对待此事
[1:15:22] I’m putting special ops on this. 我要让特种部队负责
[1:15:24] And what happens when the shooting starts? 如果交上了火怎么办
[1:15:25] What, do you kill Steve Rogers? 你要杀了史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗
[1:15:26] If we’re provoked. 如果他不乖乖就范
[1:15:28] Barnes would’ve been eliminate in Romania 要不是罗杰斯 我们在罗马尼亚
[1:15:30] if it wasn’t for Rogers. 就能消灭巴恩斯了
[1:15:31] There are dead people who would be alive now. 有些本不该死的人因此丧命
[1:15:36] Feel free to check my math. 你倒想想我说没说错
[1:15:38] All due respect, 无意冒犯
[1:15:38] you’re not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. 这事凭武力是解决不了的 罗斯
[1:15:41] You got to let us bring him in. 你得让我们去抓他
[1:15:42] How would that end any differently than last time? 这次和上次又会有什么不同
[1:15:44] Because this time I won’t be wearing Loafers and a silk shirt. 这次我不会穿便装行动
[1:15:48] 72 hours, guarantee. 72小时 我保证
[1:15:51] 36 hours. 36小时
[1:15:54] Barnes. 巴恩斯
[1:15:57] Rogers. 罗杰斯
[1:15:59] Wilson. 威尔逊
[1:16:00] Thank you, sir. 多谢 先生
[1:16:06] My left arm is numb, is that normal? 我左手臂麻了 这是正常现象吗
[1:16:11] You alright? 你还好吗
[1:16:12] Always. 没事
[1:16:17] 36 hours, jeez. 36小时 天啊
[1:16:20] – We’re seriously understaffed. – Oh, yeah. -我们人手严重不足 -是啊
[1:16:23] It would be great if we had a hulk, right about now. Any shot? 如果绿巨人在就好了 有他的线索吗
[1:16:28] You really think he’d be on our side? 你真觉得他会站我们这边吗
[1:16:31] No. 不会
[1:16:32] – I have an idea. – Me too. -我有个主意 -我也是
[1:16:35] – Where’s yours? – Downstairs. -你的在哪 -楼下
[1:16:38] Where’s yours? 你的呢
[1:17:01] Hey, May. 梅婶婶
[1:17:06] – How was school today? – It was okay. -今天学校顺利吗 -还不错
[1:17:09] This crazy car parked outside… 有辆豪车停在外面…
[1:17:15] Oh, Mr. Parker. 帕克先生
[1:17:19] What… What are you doing…? 你怎么在这里…
[1:17:22] I’m-I’m-I’m Peter. 我是彼得
[1:17:23] – Tony. – What are… -我是托尼 -你…
[1:17:25] What are you-What are you- What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[1:17:26] It’s about time we met. You’ve been getting my e-mails, right? 我们该见见了 你收到我邮件了吧
[1:17:30] – Right? – Yeah. Yeah. -收到了吧 -收到了
[1:17:32] – Regarding the… – You didn’t tell me about the grant. -关于… -你没告诉我基金的事
[1:17:34] – About the grant. – The September Foundation. -基金的事 -九月基金
[1:17:36] – Right. – Yeah. Remember when you applied. -没错 -记得你申请了吗
[1:17:38] – Yeah. – I approved. -记得 -我批准了
[1:17:40] So now, we’re in business. 这事现在就算成了
[1:17:42] You didn’t tell me anything. What’s up with that? 你都没告诉过我 这是怎么回事
[1:17:44] – You’re keeping secrets from me? – Why, I just… -你现在还瞒我事了吗 -我只是…
[1:17:46] I just know how much you love surprises, 我知道你很喜欢惊喜
[1:17:47] so I thought I would let you know… wh… 所以我想等回头再告诉你
[1:17:50] Anyway, what did I apply for? 话说回来 我申请了什么
[1:17:51] That’s what I’m here to hash out. 这就是我来要解决的事
[1:17:52] Okay, hash, hash out, okay. 好 解决 好吧
[1:17:54] It’s so hard for me to believe that she’s someone’s aunt. 她居然都当婶婶了 简直难以置信
[1:17:57] Yeah well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know. 对啊 什么样的婶婶都有嘛
[1:18:00] This walnut date loaf is exceptional. 这个核桃红枣面包太好吃了
[1:18:02] – Let me just stop you there. – Yeah? -能先停停吗 -怎么了
[1:18:04] Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No? 这个基金 是跟钱有关的吗
[1:18:08] Yeah. 没错
[1:18:08] – Yeah. – It’s pretty well funded. -没错 -资金非常充足
[1:18:10] Look who you’re talking to. 也不看看我是谁
[1:18:12] – Can I have 5 minutes with him? – Sure. -我能跟他谈五分钟吗 -请便
[1:18:20] As walnut date loaves go, that wasn’t bad. 作为核桃红枣面包 这味道还不错了
[1:18:25] What do we have here, retro tech, huh? 这是什么 复古科技吗
[1:18:27] – Thrift store? Salvation army? – Uh, the garbage actually. -二手店 救世军 -捡的垃圾
[1:18:30] – You’re a dumpster diver. – Yeah, I was… -你是捡垃圾的 -对 我是…
[1:18:33] Anyway, look. 随便了 那个
[1:18:34] I definitely did not apply for your grant. 我绝对没申请过你的基金
[1:18:36] – Me first. – Okay. -我先说 -好吧
[1:18:38] Quick question of the rhetorical variety. 有个反问的问题要问你
[1:18:42] That’s you, right? 这是你吧
[1:18:44] Um, no. 不是
[1:18:45] – What do you. What do you… – Yeah. -你什么意思 -就是你
[1:18:48] Look at you go. 看你的动作
[1:18:49] Wow, nice catch! 3000 pounds. 40 miles an hour. 接得漂亮 时速40英里 三千磅的车
[1:18:53] It’s not easy. You got mad skills. 这可不容易 你很厉害啊
[1:18:55] That’s all-That’s all on Youtube though, right? 这是油管上的吧 对吗
[1:18:57] I mean that’s where you found it. 你是在那儿找到的吧
[1:18:59] Cause’ you know that’s all fake. It’s all done on a computer? 这些可都是假的 是电脑特效
[1:19:03] It’s like that video, what is it? 就像那个视频一样 什么来着
[1:19:04] Yeah yeah yeah… you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix? 对对 就像凤凰城上空的飞碟吗
[1:19:07] Exactly! 没错
[1:19:08] What have we here? 这是什么
[1:19:12] That’s a… 这是…
[1:19:16] So. 那么
[1:19:19] You’re the… Spider..Ling. 你是蜘蛛…娃
[1:19:21] Crime Fighting Spider… You’re Spider-Boy? 打击犯罪蜘蛛…蜘蛛男孩
[1:19:25] S… Spider-Man. 蜘蛛侠
[1:19:27] Not in that onesie, you’re not. 就穿这连体睡衣 还叫侠
[1:19:30] It’s not a onesie. 这不是连体睡衣
[1:19:33] I don’t believe this. 难以置信
[1:19:34] I was actually having a real good day today, you know, Mr. Stark. 我今天其实还真挺顺利的呢 斯塔克先生
[1:19:36] Didn’t miss my trains. 没误地铁
[1:19:37] This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and… 毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机
[1:19:40] Algebra test. Nailed it! 代数考试也轻松搞定
[1:19:44] Who else knows? Anybody? 还有谁知道 有人知道吗
[1:19:47] Nobody. 没人了
[1:19:48] Not even your… unusually attractive Aunt? 连你那位异常迷人的婶婶也不知道吗
[1:19:50] No. 不
[1:19:51] No, no. No, no. 不知道
[1:19:53] If she knew, she would freak out. 如果她知道 她会抓狂的
[1:19:54] And when she freaks out, I freak out. 她抓狂 我就慌乱
[1:19:56] You know what I think is really cool? This webbing. 知道我觉得什么很厉害吗 这个网
[1:20:00] Tensile strength is off the charts. 抗拉强度简直爆表
[1:20:03] – Who manufactured them? – I did. -是谁制造的 -我
[1:20:06] Climbing the walls. 爬墙
[1:20:08] How are you doing that? Adhesive gloves? 怎么做到的 粘性手套吗
[1:20:10] It’s a long story. I was uh… 说来话长 我…
[1:20:11] Lordy! Can you even see in these? 老天爷 戴这东西还能看见吗
[1:20:14] – Yes. Yes, I can! I can. – I’m blind! -是的 我能看见 -我瞎了
[1:20:17] I can-I can see in those. Okay? It’s just that… 能看见的 好吗 就是…
[1:20:20] when…whatever happened happened, 那件事发生之后
[1:20:22] it’s like my senses have been dialed to 11. 我的感官变得超级敏感
[1:20:25] There’s… There’s way too much input, so… 接收的信息实在太多
[1:20:28] they… they just kinda help me focus. 所以戴那个能帮我集中注意
[1:20:29] You’re in dire need of an upgrade. 你继续升级装备
[1:20:32] Systemic, top to bottom. 从头到脚 系统化地升级
[1:20:34] 100-point restoration. That’s why I’m here. 全部翻新 我就是为此而来
[1:20:38] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要做这个
[1:20:41] I got to know. What’s your M.O. 我必须要问问 你的动力是什么
[1:20:42] What gets you out of that twin bed in the morning? 是什么激励你早上起床
[1:20:45] Because… 因为
[1:20:50] because I’ve been me my whole life, 因为我这辈子一直都是平凡的自己
[1:20:52] and I’ve had these powers for 6 months. 六个月前我得到了这些能力
[1:20:55] I read books, I build computers… 我读书 搭建电脑
[1:20:59] And-And yeah. I would love to play football. 还有 我很想去打橄榄球
[1:21:02] But I couldn’t then so I shouldn’t now. 但我之前打不了 所以现在又不能去
[1:21:03] – Sure. ‘Cause you’re different. – Exactly. -是啊 因为你变了 -没错
[1:21:05] But I can’t tell anybody that, so I’m not. 但我不能说出去 所以我没说
[1:21:12] Look, when you can do the things that I can, 如果你有了这份能力
[1:21:15] but you don’t… 却不作为
[1:21:18] and then the bad things happen, 之后发生的坏事
[1:21:22] they happen because of you. 就是你的责任
[1:21:28] So you wanna look out for the little guy. You wanna do your part. 你想帮助小人物 你想尽一份力
[1:21:31] Make the world a better place all that, right? 让这世界更美好什么的 是吗
[1:21:33] Yeah. Yeah just looking out… for the little guy. 是啊 就是帮助小人物
[1:21:36] That’s-That’s what it is. 就是这样
[1:21:45] I’m going to sit here, so you move the leg. 我要坐这儿 腿移开
[1:21:57] – You got a passport? – Uh, no. -有护照吗 -没有
[1:21:58] I don’t.. don’t even have a driving license. 我连驾照都没有
[1:21:59] You ever been to Germany? 去过德国吗
[1:22:01] – No. – Oh, you’ll love it. -没有 -你会喜欢那里的
[1:22:02] – I can’t go to Germany! – Why? -我不能去德国 -为什么
[1:22:06] I got… homework. 我还有作业呢
[1:22:09] Alright, I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that. 好吧 我会当你没说那话
[1:22:10] No. I’m-I’m being serious! I can’t just drop out of school! 不 我认真的 我不能就辍学
[1:22:13] Might be a little dangerous. 可能会有点危险
[1:22:14] Better tell Aunt Hottie I’m taking you on a field trip. 最好跟漂亮婶婶说一声我要带你出去
[1:22:19] Don’t tell Aunt May. 别告诉梅婶婶
[1:22:21] Alright, Spider-Man. 好吧 蜘蛛侠
[1:22:26] – Get me out of this. – I’m sorry, I’ll get that. -给我解开 -抱歉 我这就弄
[1:22:41] – What is it? – Stay here, please. -怎么回事 -请待在这里
[1:22:51] – Guess I should have knocked. – Oh my god. -看来我该敲门的 -天呐
[1:22:55] – What are you doing here? – Disappointing my kids. -你来做什么 -放孩子的鸽子
[1:23:02] I’m suppose to go water skiing. 我本该带他们去滑水的
[1:23:04] But Cap needs our help, come on. 但是队长需要我们帮忙 走吧
[1:23:06] Clint! 克林特
[1:23:09] You should not be here. 你不该来的
[1:23:13] Really? 是吗
[1:23:14] I retired for, what, like 5 minutes? And it all goes to shit. 我才退休了5分钟 世界就乱套了
[1:23:18] Please consider the consequences of your actions. 请考虑一下你行为的后果
[1:23:20] Okay, they’re considered. 考虑过了
[1:23:23] Okay, we got to go. 好了 我们得走了
[1:23:29] It’s this way. 是这边
[1:23:30] I’ve caused enough problems. 我闯的祸够多了
[1:23:37] You got to help me, Wanda. 你得帮帮忙 旺达
[1:23:38] Look you want to mope you can go to high school. 你要闷闷不乐不如去上高中
[1:23:40] You want to make amends. You get off your ass. 你想弥补 就给我行动起来
[1:23:44] Shit. 该死
[1:23:51] I know I should have stretched. 就知道我该先活动下筋骨的
[1:24:06] – Clint, you can’t overpower me. – I know I can’t -克林特 你打不过我 -我知道
[1:24:11] But, she can. 但她能
[1:24:14] Vision. That’s enough, let him go. 幻视 够了 放了他
[1:24:18] – I’m leaving. – I can’t let you. -我要走了 -我不能让你走
[1:24:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:24:31] If you do this, 如果你这么做
[1:24:33] they will never stop being afraid of you. 世人会永远害怕你
[1:24:37] I can’t control their fear, only my own. 他们的恐惧我控制不了 但我的可以
[1:24:56] Come on. We got one more stop. 走吧 还有一站呢
[1:24:59] It’s just a matter of time. 早晚会找到的
[1:25:01] Our satellites are running facial, 我们的卫星在进行面部识别
[1:25:03] biometric and behavioral pattern scans. 生物识别和行为模式扫描
[1:25:10] Move, or you will be moved. 闪开 别逼我动手
[1:25:14] As entertaining as that would be. 虽然那会很有看头
[1:25:17] You really think you can find him? 你真觉得你能找到他吗
[1:25:19] My resources are considerable. 我的资源很可观
[1:25:21] Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes… 是啊 世界花了70年时间才找到巴恩斯
[1:25:23] So, you could probably do that in about half the time. 你大概花一半时间就能做到了
[1:25:27] You know where they are. 你知道他们在哪
[1:25:29] I know someone who does. 我认识一个知道的人
[1:25:34] I’m not sure you understand the concept of a get-away car. 你恐怕不太明白什么叫逃跑车吧
[1:25:37] It’s low profile. 这车低调
[1:25:38] Good, ’cause this stuff tends to draw a crowd. 很好 这些东西可是很招眼
[1:25:43] – Can you move your seat up? – No. -你能把座椅往前点吗 -不能
[1:25:46] I owe you again. 我又欠你个人情
[1:25:47] Keeping a list. 我记着呢
[1:25:52] You know, he kind of tried to kill me. 他之前可企图杀我呢
[1:25:55] Sorry, I’ll put it on the list, too. 抱歉 那个我也会记着的
[1:26:01] They’re gonna come looking for you. 他们会来找你的
[1:26:03] I know. 我知道
[1:26:07] Thank you, Sharon. 谢谢你 莎伦
[1:26:24] – That was… – Late. -这真是 -早该了
[1:26:26] Damn right. 可不是
[1:26:32] – I should go. – Okay. -我该走了 -好
[1:26:58] Cap. 队长
[1:27:00] You know I wouldn’t have called If I had any other choice. 你知道我不是别无选择也不会找你
[1:27:02] Hey man, you’re doing me a favour. 你是帮我忙呢
[1:27:03] Besides… I owed a debt. 再说 我还要还债
[1:27:06] – Thanks for having my back. – It was time to get off my ass. -多谢支持我 -我该行动起来了
[1:27:10] How about our other recruit. 另一个新人呢
[1:27:12] He’s raring to go. 他迫不及待呢
[1:27:14] Had to put a little coffee in him… but 我给了他点咖啡
[1:27:17] he should be good. 他应该没问题
[1:27:21] What timezone is this? 这是哪个时区
[1:27:23] Come on. Come on. 去吧 去吧
[1:27:27] – Captain America. – Mr. Lang. -美国队长 -朗先生
[1:27:31] It’s an honor. I’m shaking your hand too long. 真是荣幸 我握得太久了
[1:27:34] This is awesome. Captain America. 这太赞了 美国队长啊
[1:27:37] I know you too, you’re great. 你我也认识 你好棒
[1:27:42] Jeez. 天呐
[1:27:43] Look, I wanted to say. 我想说
[1:27:45] I know you know a lot of super people, so… 我知道你认识很多厉害人物
[1:27:48] Thanks for thinking of me. 多谢想到我
[1:27:50] – Hey, man. – What’s up tic-tac. -伙计 -好啊 小豆子
[1:27:52] Good to see you. Look. Look, what happened last time when I… 见到你很高兴 那个 上次的事
[1:27:54] It was a great audition, but it’ll… it’ll never happen again. 是场很棒的面试 但绝不会再有下次了
[1:27:58] They tell you what we’re up against? 他们告诉你我们要对付什么了吗
[1:28:00] Something about some… psycho assassins. 好像是几个疯子刺客
[1:28:04] We’re outside the law on this one. 这次我们的行动不合法
[1:28:06] So, if you come with us, you’re a wanted man. 如果你跟我们来 就是通缉犯了
[1:28:09] Yeah, well, what else is new? 早习惯了
[1:28:10] – We should get moving. – We got a chopper lined up. -我们该走了 -有架直升机等着我们呢
[1:28:18] They’re evacuating the airport. 他们在疏散机场
[1:28:20] – Stark. – Stark? -斯塔克 -斯塔克
[1:28:23] Suit up. 换装
[1:28:46] It’s so weird how you run into people at the airport. 在机场总能碰到熟人 真是怪啊
[1:28:47] – Don’t you think that’s weird? – Definitely weird. -你说是不是 -非常怪
[1:28:49] Hear me out, Tony. 听我说 托尼
[1:28:51] That doctor, the psychiatrist, he’s behind all of this. 那个精神病医生 他才是幕后黑手
[1:28:57] – Captain. – Your Highness. -队长 -殿下
[1:29:00] Anyway. 总之
[1:29:01] Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. 罗斯给了我36小时带你回去
[1:29:04] That was 24 hours ago. 已经过了24小时了
[1:29:05] – Can you help a brother out? – You’re after the wrong guy. -帮兄弟一把啊 -你抓错人了
[1:29:08] Your judgment is askew. 你的判断力有问题
[1:29:11] Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday. 你的老战友昨天杀了很多无辜者
[1:29:12] And there are 5 more super soldiers just like him. 还有5个跟他一样的超级战士
[1:29:16] I can’t let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can’t. 我不能让那个医生先找到他们 托尼
[1:29:18] Steve. 史蒂夫
[1:29:20] You know, what’s about to happen. 你知道接下来会怎么样
[1:29:23] Do you really want to punch your way out of this one? 你这次也要打出一条血路吗
[1:29:29] All right, I’ve run out of patience. 好吧 我没耐心了
[1:29:31] Underoos! 内衣宝宝
[1:29:38] Nice job, kid. 干得好 孩子
[1:29:39] Thanks. Well, I could’ve stuck the landing a little better. 谢谢 落地不太理想
[1:29:42] It’s… just the new suit… 新服装…不太适应
[1:29:43] Wait, it’s nothing, Mr. Stark. 等等 这不是事儿 斯塔克先生
[1:29:44] It’s-It’s perfect, thank you. 服装很完美 谢谢您
[1:29:45] Yeah, we don’t really need to start a conversation. 嗯 我们不用开始闲扯的
[1:29:47] Okay. Cap… Captain. 好吧 队长
[1:29:50] Big fan, I’m Spider-Man. 我是蜘蛛侠 你的大粉丝
[1:29:51] Yeah, we’ll talk about it later. Just… 行了 回头再说
[1:29:53] – Hey, everyone. – …good job. -大家好 -干得好
[1:29:55] – You’ve been busy. – And you’ve been a complete idiot. -你没闲着啊 -你好傻啊
[1:29:58] Dragging in Clint. 把克林特扯进来
[1:29:59] Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn’t even want to leave. 把旺达从她不想离开的地方救出去
[1:30:01] A safe place. I’m trying to keep…. 一个安全的地方 我在努力…
[1:30:05] I’m trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart. 我在努力阻止你分裂复仇者联盟
[1:30:09] You did that when you signed. 你签字时就已经分裂我们了
[1:30:12] Alright, we’re done. 好吧 行了
[1:30:14] You’re gonna turn Barnes over and you’re gonna come with us, 交出巴恩斯 跟我们走
[1:30:16] now, because it’s us 马上照做 否则
[1:30:18] or a squad of J-SOC guys… 一支联合特别行动司令部的分队
[1:30:19] with no compunction about being impolite. 会来抓你们 他们下手不会留情的
[1:30:24] Come on. 拜托了
[1:30:27] We found it. 我们找到了
[1:30:29] The quinjet’s in hanger five, north runway. 昆式战斗机在北跑道的5号机库
[1:30:36] Alright, Lang. 行动 朗
[1:30:38] Hey, guys. Something… 各位 有什么东西
[1:30:40] What-What the hell was that? 那是什么情况
[1:30:42] I believe this is yours, Captain America. 这是你的吧 美国队长
[1:30:44] Oh, great. Alright, there’s two on the parking deck. 这可好 好了 停车场有俩
[1:30:46] One of them is Maximoff, I’m gonna grab her. 其中一个是马克西莫夫 我去抓她
[1:30:48] Rhodey, you want to take Cap? 罗德 你应付队长啊
[1:30:49] Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes. 候机大厅有俩 威尔逊和巴恩斯
[1:30:52] Barnes is mine! 巴恩斯是我的
[1:30:54] Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do? 斯塔克先生 我该做什么
[1:30:55] What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web them up. 不是说好了吗 别靠太近 用网缠住他们
[1:30:57] Okay, copy that! 好的 收到
[1:31:04] Move, Captain. 让开 队长
[1:31:05] I won’t ask a second time. 我不会说第二遍
[1:31:09] Look, I really don’t want to hurt you. 听着 我真的不想伤害你
[1:31:11] I wouldn’t stress about it. 不必担心
[1:31:25] – What the hell was that? – Everyone’s got a gimmick now. -那是什么鬼 -这年头谁都有点花招
[1:31:35] You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude! 你有金属臂 太牛逼了 哥们
[1:31:40] You have the right to remain silent! 你有权保持沉默
[1:31:56] Sorry, Cap. This won’t kill you 对不住了 队长 虽然不致命
[1:31:58] but it ain’t gonna tickle either. 但还是会挺疼的
[1:32:04] Wanda, I think you hurt Vision’s feelings. 旺达 我觉得你伤了幻视的心
[1:32:06] You locked me in my room. 你把我关在房间里
[1:32:08] Okay. First, that’s an exaggeration. 好吧 首先 这说法太夸张了
[1:32:09] Second, I did it to protect you. 其次 我是为了保护你
[1:32:12] – Hey, Clint. – Hey, man. -克林特 -伙计
[1:32:13] Clearly retirement doesn’t suit you. You got tired of shooting golf? 看来退休生活不适合你 高尔夫打烦了吗
[1:32:17] Well, I played 18, shot 18. 我玩18杆 杆杆进洞
[1:32:20] Just can’t seem to miss. 就是射不偏
[1:32:24] – First time for everything. – Made you look. -凡事总有第一次啊 -让你转头了
[1:32:37] Multiple contusions detected. 检测到多处挫伤
[1:32:39] Yeah, I detected that too. 嗯 我也检测到了
[1:32:48] Oh, god. 天啊
[1:32:51] Hey, buddy, I think you lost this! 伙计 这是你丢的吧
[1:33:04] Those wings carbon fiber? 这翅膀是碳化纤维的
[1:33:06] Is this stuff coming out of you? 这玩意是你射出来的
[1:33:07] That would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio. 如果是 这刚柔度就不难理解了
[1:33:09] which, gotta say, that’s awesome man. 我得说 真是牛逼
[1:33:11] I don’t know if you’ve been a fight before 不知道你参没参加过战斗
[1:33:12] but there’s usually not this much talking. 但我们一般没这么多废话
[1:33:14] Alright, sorry, my bad. 好吧 不好意思 我的错
[1:33:20] Guys, look. I’d love to keep this up 两位 我也想继续和你们打
[1:33:22] but I’ve only got one job here today 但我今天只有一项任务
[1:33:23] and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, 我得给斯塔克先生留个好印象
[1:33:25] so, I’m really sorry. What? 真抱歉了 什么
[1:33:30] You couldn’t have done that earlier? 你就不能早点那么做吗
[1:33:33] I hate you. 讨厌
[1:33:41] Great? 这可好
[1:33:42] Cap, heads up! 队长 接着
[1:33:45] Throw it at this. 朝这玩意扔
[1:33:47] Now! 扔
[1:33:52] Oh, come on! 不是吧
[1:33:56] Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. 天呐 我以为是辆水车
[1:33:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:34:03] Alright. Now, I’m pissed. 好吧 我现在被惹毛了
[1:34:05] Is this part of the plan? 这是计划的一部分吗
[1:34:06] Well, my plan was go easy on them. You want to switch it up? 我本来计划对他们客气些的 想加大火力吗
[1:34:12] There’s our ride. 那是我们的飞机
[1:34:15] Come on! 跟上
[1:34:25] Captain Rogers. 罗杰斯队长
[1:34:27] I know you believe what you’re doing is right. 我知道你相信自己是对的
[1:34:31] But, for the collective good, you must surrender now. 但为了大局 你必须马上投降
[1:34:52] What do we do, Cap? 怎么办 队长
[1:34:55] We fight. 我们战斗
[1:34:58] This is gonna end well. 这下可好
[1:35:07] They’re not stopping. 他们没打算停下来
[1:35:08] Neither are we. 我们也不会停
[1:35:40] – We’re still friends, right? – Depends on how hard you hit me. -我们还是朋友吧 -要看你下手多狠了
[1:35:52] You were pulling your punches. 你放水了
[1:35:58] – I didn’t kill your father. – Then why did you run? -我没杀你父亲 -那你跑什么
[1:36:19] That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all. 那玩意根本不符合物理定律啊
[1:36:21] Look kid. There’s a lot going on here that you don’t understand. 孩子 这里有很多你不懂的事
[1:36:23] Mr. Stark said you’d say that. 斯塔克先生说过你会这么说
[1:36:35] He also said to go for your legs. 他还说要攻击你的腿
[1:36:49] Clint, can you get him off me? 克林特 能帮我甩掉他吗
[1:36:50] – Buckled in? – Yeah. No, I’m good. -抓紧了吗 -抓紧了
[1:36:53] I’m good, arrow-guy. Let’s go. Let’s go! 抓紧了 弓箭男 来吧
[1:37:17] Stark tell you anything else? 斯塔克还跟你说别的了吗
[1:37:18] That you’re wrong. You think you’re right. 你错了 你觉得你没错
[1:37:22] That makes you dangerous. 所以你很危险
[1:37:28] Guess he had a point. 他说得也没错
[1:37:35] You got heart, kid. Where’re you from? 你挺有勇气 你从哪来的
[1:37:38] Queens. 皇后区
[1:37:40] Brooklyn. 我布鲁克林的
[1:37:48] – F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – We have some weapon systems offline. -星期五 -部分武器系统离线
[1:37:50] Hey, what? 什么
[1:37:51] Oh, you.. you’re gonna have to take this into the shop. 估计得返厂维修了
[1:37:53] – Who’s speaking? – It’s your conscience. -谁在说话 -你的良心
[1:37:57] We don’t talk a lot these days. 我们最近都没怎么交流
[1:37:59] – F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – Deploying fire suppression system. -星期五 -启动灭火系统
[1:38:06] Oh, boy. 天啊
[1:38:16] We got to go. That guy’s probably in Siberia by now. 我们得走了 那家伙现在都该到西伯利亚了
[1:38:18] We gotta draw out the fliers. 得把会飞的引开
[1:38:20] I’ll take Vision. You get to the jet. 我应付幻视 你去飞机那儿
[1:38:21] No, you get to the jet! Both of you! 不 你们去上飞机 你俩都去
[1:38:26] The rest of us aren’t getting out of here. 我们其他人走不了了
[1:38:28] As much as I hate to admit it, if we’re gonna win this one, 虽然我不想承认 如果我们想打赢
[1:38:31] some of us might have to lose it. 就得有些人输
[1:38:33] This isn’t the real fight, Steve. 这不是真正重要的战斗 史蒂夫
[1:38:35] Alright, Sam, what’s the plan? 好吧 山姆 什么计划
[1:38:37] We need a diversion, something big. 我们得搞个大动静来转移注意力
[1:38:41] I got something kind of big, but I can’t hold it very long. 我有个大家伙 但坚持不了多久
[1:38:44] On my signal, run like hell. 等我信号 拼命跑
[1:38:46] And if I tear myself in half, don’t come back for me. 如果我把自己扯成了两半 也别回来救我
[1:38:49] – He’s gonna tear himself in half? – You sure about this, Scott? -他要把自己扯成两半了 -你没问题吗 斯科特
[1:38:51] I do it all the time. I mean once… 我经常这样做 其实就那么一次
[1:38:54] …in a lab. Then I passed out. 在实验室里 然后我晕过去了
[1:38:57] I’m the boss. I’m the boss. I’m the boss. 我最拽 我最拽 我最拽
[1:38:59] I’m the boss. 我最拽
[1:39:15] Holy shit! 我勒个去
[1:39:20] Okay, tiny dude is big now. He’s big now. 那个小不点变大了 他变大了
[1:39:25] I guess that’s the signal. 这大概就是信号了
[1:39:26] Way to go, tic-tac! 厉害 小豆子
[1:39:29] Give me back my Rhodey. 把我的罗德还我
[1:39:34] I got him! 我去接他
[1:39:58] Okay. Anybody on our side hiding any shocking, 好了 我们这边还有谁隐藏了什么惊人
[1:40:01] and fantastic abilities they’d like to disclose, 了不起的能力想展现出来吗
[1:40:03] I’m open to suggestions. 我愿意接受建议
[1:40:12] You want to get to them? You got to go through me. 你想抓他们 先过我这关
[1:40:42] We haven’t met yet. 我们还不认识
[1:40:46] – I’m Clint. – I don’t care. -我是克林特 -我不在乎
[1:41:16] Get off. 下去
[1:41:31] Something just flew in me! 有什么东西飞进我身体里了
[1:41:57] You’re not gonna stop? 你不会停下的 是吗
[1:41:59] You know I can’t. 你知道我不能
[1:42:01] I’m gonna regret this. 我肯定要后悔的
[1:42:06] Go. 快走
[1:42:13] Hey, guys. You ever see that really old movie? 各位 你们看过那部超老的电影吗
[1:42:16] Empire Strikes Back? 《帝国反击战》
[1:42:17] Jesus Tony, how old is this guy? 老天 托尼 这家伙多大
[1:42:18] I don’t know, I didn’t carbon date him. 我不知道 我又没给他碳测年
[1:42:20] He’s on the young side. 反正挺小的
[1:42:23] You know that part? 你知道那一段吗
[1:42:25] When they’re on the snow planet? With the walking thingies? 就是他们在那个雪星球上 那个会走的机器
[1:42:31] Maybe the kid’s on to something. 这孩子的点子可能行得通
[1:42:32] High now, Tony. Go high. 往上飞 托尼 往上飞
[1:42:42] Yes! 好诶
[1:42:43] That was awesome! 太牛逼了
[1:43:00] Does anyone have any orange slices? 有人有橙片吗
[1:43:08] Hey, kid, you alright? 孩子 没事吧
[1:43:11] – Get off me! – Same side. -放开我 -友军
[1:43:12] Guess who? 猜猜我是谁
[1:43:14] It’s me. 是我
[1:43:15] – Hey, man. – Yeah. -伙计 -嗯
[1:43:16] – That was scary. – Yeah. -吓死人了 -是啊
[1:43:17] – You’re done. Alright? – What? -你结束了 知道吗 -什么
[1:43:19] – You did a good job. Stay down. – I’m good. I’m fine. -你干得很好 待这儿吧 -我没事的
[1:43:21] – Stay down. – No, it’s good I gotta get him back! -待这儿吧 -不 我得把他抓回来
[1:43:22] You’re going home or I’ll call Aunt May! 回家去 否则我打给梅婶婶了
[1:43:24] – Dude. – You’re done! -伙计 -你收工了
[1:43:25] Wait. 等等
[1:43:26] Mr. Stark, wait! I’m not done, I’m not… 斯塔克先生 等等 我还能打 我…
[1:43:32] Okay, I’m done. I’m done. 好吧 我不行了
[1:43:50] I said that I’d help you find him, not catch him. 我说会帮你找到他 不是抓到他
[1:43:53] There’s a difference. 这是有区别的
[1:44:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:44:03] Me too. 我也是
[1:44:05] It’s as I said, catastrophe. 就像我说的 灾难
[1:44:21] Vision, I got a bandit on my six. 幻视 我后面有尾巴
[1:44:27] Vision, do you copy? 幻视 收到吗
[1:44:29] Target his thruster, turn him into a glider. 打他的推进器 把他变成滑翔翼
[1:44:46] Rhodey? 罗德
[1:44:49] Tony, I’m flying dead stick. 托尼 我失去动力了
[1:44:59] Rhodes! 罗德
[1:45:12] Read vitals. 读取体征
[1:45:14] Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on it’s way. 检测到心跳 医疗急救已经上路
[1:45:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:45:41] Good morning. Room service. 早上好 客房服务
[1:45:43] Good morning. 早上好
[1:45:45] This is room 201… 我是201房间
[1:45:48] Bacon and black coffee again today? 今天也要培根和黑咖啡吗
[1:45:51] You know me so well… 你真了解我
[1:45:54] Hello? Your breakfast is here. 您好 早餐送来了
[1:45:57] May I let myself in? 我可以进去吗
[1:46:07] Mr. Muller. 穆勒先生
[1:46:12] Mr. Muller. 穆勒先生
[1:46:16] My God! 天呐
[1:46:23] What’s gonna happen to your friends? 你的朋友会怎么样
[1:46:34] Whatever it is, I’ll deal with it. 不管发生什么 我会去面对的
[1:46:41] I don’t know if I’m worth all this, Steve. 我不知道我是否值得你这样 史蒂夫
[1:46:50] What you did all those years… 你那些年做的事
[1:46:53] It wasn’t you. 那不怪你
[1:46:55] You didn’t have a choice. 你没有选择
[1:46:58] I know. 我知道
[1:47:02] But I did it. 但终归是我做的
[1:47:19] How did this happen? 怎么会发生这种事
[1:47:21] I became distracted. 我分心了
[1:47:25] I didn’t think that was possible. 我以为没那种可能呢
[1:47:29] Neither did I. 我也以为
[1:47:47] The doctor say he shattered L4 through S1. 医生说他L4到S1粉碎骨折
[1:47:50] Extreme laceration of the spinal cord. 脊髓高度撕裂
[1:47:53] Probably looking at some form of paralysis. 大概会造成一定瘫痪
[1:47:59] Steve’s not gonna stop. 史蒂夫不会停下的
[1:48:01] If you don’t either, Rhodey’s gonna be the best case scenario. 如果你也不让步 罗德的情况还算轻的了
[1:48:04] You let them go, Nat. 你放走了他们 小娜
[1:48:05] We played this wrong. 我们采取的方式不对
[1:48:06] We? 我们
[1:48:08] Boy. It must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? 天呐 双面间谍一定很难改吧
[1:48:11] It sticks in the DNA. 都深入骨髓了
[1:48:14] And you incapable 你就不能
[1:48:15] of letting go of your ego for one god damn second. 放下你的自负 哪怕一刻吗
[1:48:23] T’Challa told Ross what you did, so, 特查拉把你做的事告诉了罗斯
[1:48:27] they’re coming for you. 他们要来抓你了
[1:48:29] I’m not the one that needs to watch their back. 需要小心的不是我
[1:48:41] What am I looking at, F.R.I.D.A.Y.? 这是什么 星期五
[1:48:42] Priority upload from Berlin police. 柏林警方的优先上传信息
[1:48:48] Fire up the chopper. 启动直升机
[1:48:55] The Task Force called 巴恩斯被捕后
[1:48:56] for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. 特遣队立刻找了个精神病医生
[1:48:59] The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard 联合国一小时内就调来了
[1:49:01] from Geneva within the hour. 日内瓦的西奥·布鲁萨尔医生
[1:49:03] He was met by this man. 此人去找到了他
[1:49:04] Did you run facial recognition yet? 你用面部识别查过他了吗
[1:49:06] What do I look like? 你当我是什么人啊
[1:49:08] I don’t know, I’ve been picturing a redhead. 说不好 我一直脑补一个红发女子
[1:49:09] You must be thinking of someone else. 你想的肯定是别人
[1:49:11] Must be. 肯定是了
[1:49:12] The fake doctor’s actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, 假医生实为赫尔穆特·泽莫上校
[1:49:16] Sokovian intelligence. 索科威亚情报部门的
[1:49:19] Zemo ran Echo Scorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad. 泽莫带领索科威亚的秘密刺杀小队回音蝎
[1:49:26] So, what happened to the real Broussard? 那真布鲁萨尔呢
[1:49:27] He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. 他被发现死在了一家柏林酒店的房间里
[1:49:30] Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis 警方还在房间里找到了假发和面部假体
[1:49:32] approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes. 用于模拟詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯的特征
[1:49:38] Son of a bitch. 该死
[1:49:41] – Get this to Ross. – Yes, Boss. -发给罗斯 -是 老板
[1:51:17] This is Raft Prison control. 这里是孤岛监狱控制中心
[1:51:19] You are clear for landing, Mr. Stark. 你可以降落了 斯塔克先生
[1:51:54] So? You got the files? 怎么样 拿到文件了吗
[1:51:56] Let’s reroute the satellites, 我们调整卫星
[1:51:57] start facial scanning for this Zemo guy. 开始对这个泽莫进行面部识别扫描吧
[1:51:59] You seriously think I’m gonna listen to you 在莱比锡制造了那么大个烂摊子
[1:52:01] after that fiasco in Leipzig? 你真觉得我还会听你的吗
[1:52:04] You’re lucky you’re not in one of these cells. 你没被关进这里的监狱就算你走运了
[1:52:37] The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here! 未来学家 先生们 未来学家来了
[1:52:43] He sees all! 他能看穿一切
[1:52:45] He knows what’s best for you, whether your like it or not. 他知道什么是为你好 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:52:49] Give me a break, Barton. 饶了我吧 巴顿
[1:52:50] I had no idea they’d put you here, come on. 我不知道他们会把你们关在这里 别这样
[1:52:53] Yeah, well, you knew they’d put us somewhere, Tony. 你知道他们会把我们关起来的 托尼
[1:52:56] Yeah. But, not some super-max floating ocean pokey. 是啊 但不是一个漂浮在海上的超级监狱
[1:52:59] You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for… 这地方是关疯子 关…
[1:53:02] Criminals? 罪犯
[1:53:04] Criminals, Tony. 罪犯 托尼
[1:53:06] I think that’s the word you’re looking for. 你是想说这个
[1:53:10] Right? 是吧
[1:53:12] It ain’t used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda. 这词以前可不会指我 或山姆 旺达
[1:53:16] But, here we are. 但我们还是被关进来了
[1:53:18] Cause you broke the law. 因为你犯法了
[1:53:19] – Yeah. – I didn’t make you. -是啊 -我可没逼你
[1:53:21] – Blah, blah, blah… – You read it, you broke it. -啦啦啦 -你知法 还犯法
[1:53:24] Alright, you’re all grown-up. You got a wife and kids. 你是个大老爷们了 有妻有子
[1:53:27] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:53:28] Why didn’t you think about them before you choose the wrong side? 你选错队的时候怎么不去考虑他们
[1:53:32] You gotta watch your back with this guy. 大家可得提防这家伙
[1:53:35] There’s a chances he’s gonna break it. 搞不好他要背后坑你
[1:53:38] Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark. 汉克·皮姆一向说 斯塔克家人的人不能信
[1:53:42] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:53:44] Come on, man. 拜托
[1:53:48] How’s Rhodes? 罗德怎么样了
[1:53:49] Well, they’re flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow. 明天他要被送去哥大医院
[1:53:50] So… Fingers cross. 希望有帮助吧
[1:53:55] What do you need? They feed you yet? 你需要什么吗 他们给你饭吃了吗
[1:53:58] You’re the good cop now? 你现在是唱红脸的警察了
[1:54:01] I’m just a guy who needs to know where Steve went. 我只是想知道史蒂夫去哪了
[1:54:02] Well, you better go get a bad cop, 那你得去找个唱白脸的来了
[1:54:04] cause you gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman’ on my ass 你想要我开口 除非像马克·福尔曼
[1:54:06] to get information out of me. 那样对我动大刑
[1:54:09] Oh, I just knocked the ‘A’ out of their ‘AV’. 我把他们监控的音频关掉了
[1:54:11] We got about 30 seconds 我们有30秒时间
[1:54:12] before they realize it’s not their equipment. 然后他们就会发现不是设备问题了
[1:54:15] What did you do? Get it back up! 你做了什么 把声音调出来
[1:54:19] Just look. 看这个
[1:54:21] Cause that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. 这才是本该审问巴恩斯的人
[1:54:26] Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong. 我显然是错了 山姆 我错了
[1:54:28] That’s a first. 真是头一遭
[1:54:30] Cap is definitely off the reservation 队长现在不知要遭遇什么
[1:54:32] but he’s about to need all the help he can get. 他会需要一切的帮助
[1:54:35] We don’t know each other very well. You don’t have to… 我们不怎么熟 你不非得…
[1:54:36] It’s alright. 行了
[1:54:46] Look, I’ll tell you. 我可以告诉你
[1:54:48] But you have to go alone and as a friend. 但你得作为朋友单独去
[1:54:53] Easy. 当然
[1:54:57] Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers? 斯塔克 他说出罗杰斯的下落了吗
[1:55:00] Nope. Told me to go to hell. 没 他叫我下地狱
[1:55:01] I’m going back to the compound instead. But, 我还是回基地吧
[1:55:03] you can call me anytime. 但你随时可以打给我
[1:55:06] I’ll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink. 我会让你待机 我喜欢看电话闪灯
[1:56:16] You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach 记得那次我们不得不搭冷藏车坐在后面冷库里
[1:56:19] in the back of that freezer truck? 回洛克威海滩吗
[1:56:20] Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs? 就是你拿我们坐地铁的钱买了热狗的那次吗
[1:56:24] You blew 3 bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead. 你为了替个红发女赢一只玩具熊花了3美元
[1:56:28] – What was her name again? – Dolores. You called her Dot. -她叫什么来着 -朵丽丝 你叫她小朵
[1:56:31] She’s got to be a hundred years old right now. 她现在肯定都一百岁了
[1:56:33] So are we, pal. 我们也是 伙计
[1:56:44] He can’t have been here more than a few hours. 他肯定也就到了几小时
[1:56:46] Long enough to wake them up. 那也足以唤醒他们了
[1:57:31] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:57:32] Yeah. 嗯
[1:57:47] You seem a little defensive. 你戒心有点强啊
[1:57:50] It’s been a long day. 今天挺不容易的
[1:57:52] At ease, soldier. I’m not currently after you. 稍息 士兵 我现在不是冲你来的
[1:57:54] Then why are you here? 那你来做什么
[1:57:56] Could be your story’s not so crazy. 或许你的说法没那么扯
[1:57:59] Maybe. 或许吧
[1:58:02] Ross has no idea I’m here, I’d like to keep it that way. 罗斯不知道我来了 我也不希望他知道
[1:58:05] Otherwise, I got to arrest myself. 否则 我还得逮捕自己
[1:58:08] Well, that sounds like a lot of paper work. 听上去要办很多公文呢
[1:58:14] – It’s good to see you, Tony. – You too, Cap. -见到你很高兴 托尼 -我也是 队长
[1:58:18] Manchurian Candidate, you’re killing me. 洗脑战士 被你打败了
[1:58:20] There’s a truce here, you can drop… 我们休战了 你可以把枪放下了
[1:58:42] – I got heat signatures. – How many? -我读取到热信号 -几个人
[1:58:46] Uh, one. 一个
[1:59:07] If it’s any comfort, they died in their sleep. 如果这算是安慰 他们是在睡梦中死去的
[1:59:17] Did you really think I wanted more of you? 你真以为我还想要更多你这样的人吗
[1:59:21] What the hell? 搞什么
[1:59:24] I’m grateful to them though, they brought you here. 但我感激他们 他们把你引来了这里
[1:59:33] Please, Captain. 别费劲了 队长
[1:59:35] The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of 苏联人将这个房间设计成
[1:59:38] UR-100 rockets. 可以抵挡UR100导弹
[1:59:40] I’m betting I can beat that. 我打赌我有更强的火力
[1:59:42] Oh, I’m sure you could, Mr. Stark. 我相信你 斯塔克先生
[1:59:44] Given time. 假以时日的话
[1:59:46] But then you’d never know why you came. 但那样你就无从知道你为何而来了
[1:59:48] You killed innocent people in Vienna 你在维也纳滥杀无辜
[1:59:49] just to bring us here? 就为了引我们来吗
[1:59:57] I’ve thought about nothing else for over a year. 一年多来 我满脑子都是你
[2:00:01] I studied you, I followed you. 研究你 跟踪你
[2:00:06] But now that you’re standing here, I just realized… 但现在你站在这里 我才意识到
[2:00:12] There’s a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. 你的蓝眼睛中还带点绿
[2:00:17] How nice to find a flaw. 能发现瑕疵真好
[2:00:20] You’re Sokovian. 你是索科威亚人
[2:00:22] Is that what this is about? 就是为了这个吗
[2:00:24] Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. 索科威亚被你炸毁前早就无药可救了
[2:00:28] No. 不
[2:00:30] I’m here because I made a promise. 这是为了我的一个承诺
[2:00:36] You lost someone. 你失去了什么人
[2:00:41] I lost everyone. 我失去了所有人
[2:00:45] And so will you. 你也会的
[2:00:53] An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. 被敌人颠覆的帝国还能东山再起
[2:00:58] But one which crumbles from within… 但从内部坍塌的帝国
[2:01:02] that’s dead… forever. 就永远灭亡了
[2:01:14] I know that road. 我认得这条路
[2:01:18] What is this? 这是什么
[2:01:42] Help my wife. 救救我妻子
[2:01:45] Please. Help. 求你 救命
[2:01:53] Sergeant Barnes. 巴恩斯中士
[2:01:56] Howard. 霍华德
[2:02:05] Howard! 霍华德
[2:02:43] Tony. Tony. 托尼 托尼
[2:02:54] Did you know? 你知道吗
[2:02:58] I didn’t know it was him. 我不知道是他
[2:02:59] Don’t bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know? 别骗我 罗杰斯 你知道吗
[2:03:06] Yes. 知道
[2:04:04] Get outta here! 快走
[2:04:16] It wasn’t him, Tony. Hydra had control of his mind! 那不是他 托尼 九头蛇控制了他
[2:04:18] Move! 走开
[2:04:19] It wasn’t him! 那不是他
[2:04:29] Left boot-jet failing. 左靴喷气系统损坏
[2:04:32] Flight systems compromised. 飞行系统受损
[2:04:34] Ah, crap. 该死
[2:04:49] He’s not gonna stop. Go. 他不会罢休的 快走
[2:05:14] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[2:05:15] Targeting system’s knackered, boss. 瞄准系统损坏 老板
[2:05:17] I’m eyeballing it. 我用肉眼瞄
[2:05:37] Do you even remember them? 你记得他们吗
[2:05:38] I remember all of them. 我记得每一个人
[2:06:03] This isn’t gonna change what happened. 这改变不了过去
[2:06:05] I don’t care. 我不管
[2:06:07] He killed my mom. 他杀了我妈
[2:07:10] You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay? 你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
[2:07:13] I’m going to bed. I love you. 我要睡了 我爱你
[2:07:25] I almost kill the wrong man. 我差点杀错了人
[2:07:29] Hardly an innocent one. 也不是什么无辜的人
[2:07:31] This is all you wanted? 你就是你想要的吗
[2:07:34] To see them rip each other apart. 看他们自相残杀
[2:07:40] My father lived outside the city. 我父亲住在城外
[2:07:44] I thought we would be safe there. 我以为那儿会很安全
[2:07:46] My son was excited. 我儿子很兴奋
[2:07:49] He could see the Iron Man from the car window. 他可以透过车窗看到钢铁侠
[2:07:52] And I told my wife, “Don’t worry.” 我告诉我妻子 “不用担心
[2:07:56] “They’re fighting in the city. 他们在城里打仗
[2:07:58] We are miles from harm.” 我们离得远呢 不会有事”
[2:08:02] When the dust cleared, 等灰烬散尽
[2:08:05] and the screaming stopped. 尖叫声停止
[2:08:08] It took me two days until I found their bodies. 我花了两天才找到他们的尸体
[2:08:15] My father… 我父亲
[2:08:17] still holding my wife and son in his arms. 依然抱着我的妻儿
[2:08:25] And the Avengers… 而复仇者联盟
[2:08:28] they went home. 他们就那么回家了
[2:08:32] I knew I couldn’t kill them. 我知道自己杀不了他们
[2:08:34] More powerful men than me have tried. 比我更强大的人都试过了
[2:08:37] But, if I could get them to kill each other? 但如果我能让他们自相残杀呢
[2:08:46] I’m sorry about your father. 你父亲的事我很遗憾
[2:08:49] He seemed a good man. 他似乎是个好人
[2:08:52] With a dutiful son. 有个孝子
[2:08:59] Vengeance has consumed you. 复仇已经吞噬了你
[2:09:03] It’s consuming them. 也吞噬了他们
[2:09:09] I am done letting it consume me. 我不会让自己也被吞噬
[2:09:15] Justice will come soon enough. 正义很快就会到来
[2:09:21] Tell that to the dead. 和死人说去吧
[2:09:27] The living are not done with you yet. 活人还要找你呢
[2:09:33] You can’t beat him hand to hand. 你无法靠肉搏打败他
[2:09:36] Analyse his fight pattern. 分析他的攻击模式
[2:09:38] Scanning! 扫描中
[2:09:44] Countermeasures ready. 对抗策略就绪
[2:09:47] Let’s kick his ass. 我们好好揍他一顿
[2:10:02] He’s my friend. 他是我的朋友
[2:10:04] So was I. 我原本也是
[2:10:12] Stay down. Final warning. 不要起来 最后警告
[2:10:28] I could do this all day. 我可以和你耗一整天
[2:11:37] That shield doesn’t belong to you. 那块盾牌不属于你
[2:11:41] You don’t deserve it! My father made that shield! 你配不上它 那是我父亲制造的
[2:12:20] Meals at eight and five. 早上八点 晚上五点吃饭
[2:12:22] Toilet privileges, twice a day. 每天可以去两次厕所
[2:12:26] Raise your voice, zap. 大声说话 电你
[2:12:29] Touch the glass, zap. 碰玻璃 电你
[2:12:31] You step out of line, you deal with me. 敢做出格的事 我会收拾你
[2:12:33] Please, step out of line. 拜托你试试看吧
[2:12:38] So, how does it feel? 感觉怎么样
[2:12:40] Spend all that time, all that effort. 花了那么多时间 费了那么多事
[2:12:44] Then… 结果
[2:12:46] …to see it fail, 失败得
[2:12:48] so spectacularly. 一塌糊涂
[2:12:54] Did it? 有吗
[2:13:21] – It’s just the first pass. – Yeah. -这只是首次测试 -嗯
[2:13:23] Give me some feedback. Anything you think of. 给我反馈 想到什么都行
[2:13:25] Shock absorption. Lateral movement. 减震 横向移动
[2:13:29] Cup holder? 杯架
[2:13:29] You may wanna think about some AC down in… 或许该考虑在下面按空调
[2:13:35] Let’s go. I’ll give you a hand. 好了 我拉你
[2:13:36] No, no, don’t. Don’t help. Don’t help me. 不不 别帮我 别帮我
[2:13:54] 138. 138 combat missions. 138次 138次战斗任务
[2:13:59] That’s how many I’ve flown, Tony. 我飞过138次战斗任务 托尼
[2:14:01] Every one of them could’ve been my last, but I flew them. 每次都可能有去无回 但我还是去了
[2:14:06] Cause the fight needed to be fought. 因为那是必须打的仗
[2:14:08] It’s the same with these Accords. 《协议》的事也是一样
[2:14:10] I signed because it was the right thing to do. 我签字是因为那是正确的做法
[2:14:16] And yeah, this sucks. This is, uh… 这事的确太糟心了
[2:14:19] This is a bad beat. 真是不走运
[2:14:23] But it hasn’t change my mind. 但这没改变我的想法
[2:14:26] I don’t think? 我觉得没有
[2:14:38] – You okay? – Oh, yeah. -你没事吧 -嗯
[2:14:43] Are you Tony “Stank”? 你是托尼·”屎塔克”吗
[2:14:46] Yes, this is-this is Tony “Stank”! You’re in the right place. 是的 他就是托尼·”屎塔克” 你来对地方了
[2:14:50] Thank you for that! 多谢了
[2:14:52] – Never dropping that, by the way. – Oh, my god. -这梗我要用一辈子 -天呐
[2:14:54] Table for one, Mr. “Stank”. Please, by the bathroom. 一人桌 “屎塔克”先生 坐在厕所边吧
[2:15:04] Tony. 托尼
[2:15:06] I’m glad you’re back at the compound. 我很高兴你回到了基地
[2:15:08] I don’t like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. 我不希望你一个人在豪宅里晃
[2:15:12] We all need family. 我们都需要家人
[2:15:14] The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. 复仇者联盟属于你 或许多于属于我
[2:15:19] I’ve been on my own since I was 18. 我从18岁开始就是一个人
[2:15:22] I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. 我从未真正融入哪里 哪怕是在军队
[2:15:28] My faith’s in… people, I guess. Individuals. 我想我信任 人 个体
[2:15:34] And, I’m happy to say that for the most part, 很高兴 大部分时候
[2:15:37] they haven’t let me down. 他们没让我失望
[2:15:41] Which is why I can’t let them down either. 所以我也不能辜负他们
[2:15:47] Locks can be replaced, but, maybe they shouldn’t. 锁可以换 但或许不该换
[2:15:53] I know I hurt you, Tony. 我知道我伤了你 托尼
[2:15:55] I guessed I thought 我大概是觉得
[2:15:56] by not telling you about your parents, I was sparing you. But… 不告诉你你父母的事 是照顾你的感情
[2:16:01] I can see now that I was really sparing myself. 但我现在明白 我只是在照顾自己
[2:16:04] And I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:16:06] Hopefully one day you can understand. 希望你有天能理解
[2:16:09] I wish we agree on the Accords, 我也希望我们能在《协议》的事上达成一致
[2:16:11] I really do. 真的
[2:16:12] I know you’re doing what you believe in. 我知道你只是在做你相信的事
[2:16:14] And that’s all any of us can do. That’s all any of us should. 而我们也都只能做到这点 我们也该这么做
[2:16:17] Priority call from Secretary Ross. 国务卿罗斯的优先来电
[2:16:19] There’s been a breach at the Raft Prison. 孤岛监狱遭人劫狱
[2:16:23] Yeah, put him through. 嗯 接过来
[2:16:26] – Tony, we have a problem. – Ah, please hold. -托尼 我们有麻烦了 -请待机
[2:16:28] No. Don’t… 不 别
[2:16:32] So, no matter what. 所以 不管怎样
[2:16:35] I promise you, 我保证
[2:16:36] if you need us, 如果你需要我们
[2:16:38] if you need me, 如果你需要我
[2:16:45] I’ll be there. 我会去的
[2:18:46] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[2:18:49] I can’t trust my own mind. 我不能信任自己的大脑
[2:18:53] So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head 直到他们想到办法把洗脑的东西清理掉
[2:18:56] I think going back under is the best thing, 我想继续沉睡是最好的选择
[2:18:59] … for everybody. 对所有人都好
[2:19:23] Thank you for this. 谢谢你帮忙
[2:19:27] Your friend and my father, 你的朋友和我父亲
[2:19:30] they were both victims. 他们都是受害者
[2:19:33] If I can help one of them find peace. 如果我能帮其中一个找到安宁
[2:19:39] You know, if they find out he’s here, 如果他们知道他在这儿
[2:19:42] they’ll come for him. 就会来抓他
[2:19:46] Let them try. 让他们试试吧
[2:26:29] So. Who was it? Who hit you? 是谁啊 是谁打了你
[2:26:32] Some guy. 就是有个人
[2:26:33] So itchy, man. God. 痒死了 天呐
[2:26:35] – What’s some guy’s name? – Uh, Steve. -有个人叫什么 -史蒂夫
[2:26:38] Steve? 史蒂夫
[2:26:39] – Yikes. – From 12C? -哎呦 -12C那个吗
[2:26:41] With the overbite? 龅牙那个
[2:26:42] No, no, no. You don’t know him, he’s from Brooklyn. 不不不 你不认识他 他布鲁克林的
[2:26:48] Well. 好吧
[2:26:50] Hope you got a few good licks in. 希望你也回敬他了几下
[2:26:52] Yeah, I got quite a few in actually. 当然 我回敬了他好几下呢
[2:26:54] Okay. 好
[2:26:55] His friend was huge. Like huge. 他朋友块头可大了 可大可大了
[2:27:00] That’s way better. Thank you. 这样好多了 谢谢
[2:27:03] Okay, tough guy. 好吧 小硬汉
[2:27:08] Love you, May. Hey, can you shut the door? 爱你 梅 能带下门吗
2016年 Tags:漫威

Post navigation

Previous Post: Captain America:The First Avenger(美国队长1复仇者先锋)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: American Hustle(美国骗局)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme