英文名称:Byzantium
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | My story can never be told. | 我的故事不能讲 |
[01:14] | I write it over and over | 每当找到安稳的地方 |
[01:17] | wherever we find shelter. | 我都会把它写出来 一遍又一遍 |
[01:21] | I write of what I cannot speak… | 我所写的 |
[01:24] | …the truth. | 都是不能讲的真相 |
[01:27] | I write all I know of it | 我只写所知之事 |
[01:31] | and then I throw the pages to the wind. | 然后再丢掉 |
[01:36] | Maybe the birds can read it. | 或许鸟儿能读到 |
[02:33] | This yours? | 你的吗 |
[02:36] | I often find them here,these scraps. | 经常发现这些片段草稿 |
[02:39] | Must float down from someone’s window. | 一定是从谁家窗口扔出来的 |
[02:50] | “She had meant to smother the baby as soon as it was born, | “她本打算孩子生下就掐死 |
[02:54] | but something made her look at it. | 但她的目光停在这生命 |
[02:58] | She heard the thundering heartbeat, she smelled the | 她听到有力的心跳声 并闻到了 |
[03:01] | baby’s bloodied head and love confounded her. “ | 婴儿脑袋上的血腥味 最终爱动摇了她” |
[03:06] | It’s just a scrap, like you say. | 你说的没错 只是一小段 |
[03:09] | But there’s a story there. | 但确有故事在其中 |
[03:12] | You can feel it. | 可以感觉到 |
[03:15] | Shall we walk a little? | 咱们走一走 |
[03:16] | My story starts with Clara. | 我的故事因克拉拉而起 |
[03:20] | One day, it will end with her. | 也会因她而终 |
[03:23] | Clara… full of secrets. | 克拉拉 神秘兮兮 |
[03:29] | My savior. | 她是我的恩人 |
[03:32] | My burden. | 也是我的负担 |
[03:34] | My muse. | 更是我的女神 |
[03:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:54] | Fucking hell… Wendy! | 出事了 温迪 |
[03:57] | I’ll call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[03:58] | You! | 你 |
[04:03] | You bastard! | 混蛋 |
[04:04] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[04:05] | He fucking attacked me! | 他袭击我 |
[04:07] | What’s she done? | 她刚干了什么 |
[04:07] | Really fucked his nose. | 鼻子打出血了 |
[04:09] | Yeah, well, he deserved it. | 活该 他应得的 |
[04:10] | -Come on. -Oi… | -走了 -喔 |
[04:11] | Ernie, get him out of here, will you? | 欧尼 把他弄走 好吗 |
[04:14] | My nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[04:15] | My nose… | 我的鼻子 |
[04:22] | Would you care for tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[04:30] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[04:36] | I have been working here | 我已经在这工作了 |
[04:38] | for 14 nights… I want my pay! | 14个晚上 给我报酬 |
[04:41] | You’re not on the books. | 员工本上没有你 |
[04:42] | What pay? | 哪来的工资 |
[04:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:57] | Have you seen this girl? | 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[04:59] | No… sorry, mate. | 没有 不好意思 |
[05:01] | Sorry. | 没有 |
[05:06] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | Oi, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[05:12] | Sorry, babe, but they owe me. | 抱歉宝贝 他们欠我的 |
[05:13] | No! Stop, you can’t take money out of the till! | 住手 你不能把钱拿走 |
[05:18] | Hello, Clara. | 你好啊 克拉拉 |
[05:22] | We get a lot of bitches in here, but she took the fucking prize. | 我们虽然人多 但她无人能比 |
[05:25] | Shame. She was morbidly sexy. | 可惜了 她的性感让人受不了 |
[05:33] | Move! | 躲开 |
[06:13] | Clara…! | 克拉拉 |
[06:25] | Shit! Fuck! | 糟了 妈的 |
[06:42] | The tedium I’ve experienced in this pursuit! | 找你找得我好辛苦 |
[06:44] | My time you have wasted! | 你浪费了我太多时间 |
[06:47] | You would sell nations with your whoredoms. | 会卖淫 走天下啊你 |
[06:51] | Come on. | 快说 |
[06:52] | You know who I’m looking for. | 你知道我在找谁 |
[06:53] | Where is she? Huh? | 她在哪 |
[06:55] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[06:56] | I was him once. | 这是我年轻的时候 |
[07:00] | And that girl… | 这个女孩 |
[07:04] | Love confounded me for her. | 爱使我对她痴迷 |
[07:09] | I loved her my whole life through. | 我爱了她一辈子 |
[07:15] | Your wife? | 她是你的妻子 |
[07:18] | She was married to my brother John… | 她嫁给了我兄弟约翰 |
[07:23] | Most happily. | 幸福美满 |
[07:26] | She never knew the way I felt. | 她从来不知我的感受 |
[07:30] | Nor did he. | 约翰也不知道 |
[07:40] | There come a time in life when secrets should be told. | 一生总该有一刻来释怀心结 |
[07:51] | You’ve got secrets, haven’t you? | 你也有秘密 对不 |
[07:58] | There was a story told when I was a boy | 我小时候听过关于 |
[08:04] | about the neamh-mhairbh, the revenants. | 不死亡魂的故事 |
[08:08] | Neither dead nor alive. | 它们介于死与活之间 |
[08:14] | The priests used to tell it | 牧师经常讲这个故事 |
[08:16] | to frighten us. | 吓小孩 |
[08:25] | My name is Eleanor Webb. | 我叫埃莉诺·韦伯 |
[08:29] | Eleanor Webb. | 埃莉诺·韦伯 |
[08:33] | I am ready. | 我准备好离开了 |
[08:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:42] | I’ve spent quite enough time here. | 我已经活够了 |
[08:45] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[09:28] | I feel at great peace. | 我感到非常安宁 |
[09:33] | As if order is about to be restored. | 好像秩序即将被恢复 |
[09:38] | She is an aberration. | 她的存在是个失误 |
[09:41] | I don’t know what that means, sir. | 我不明白你的意思 先生 |
[09:50] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[09:53] | I was going to clean the wound, sir. | 我要帮你清理伤口 先生 |
[09:56] | You’ve been cut, it’s conspicuous. | 你破相了 流血不少 |
[10:10] | All the time you’ve had and you’ve learned nothing. | 你有大把的时间 却什么都没有学到 |
[10:15] | Truly you’re base. | 典型的贱坯子 |
[10:31] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[11:21] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |
[11:22] | Get out. | 出来 |
[11:26] | -How could you bring someone here? -He was stronger than I thought. | -你怎么能带人来 -他比我想的难搞定 |
[11:30] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[11:31] | Eleanor… | 埃莉诺 |
[11:32] | We have to leave. | 我们得离开 |
[11:34] | -I’m not moving on again… -I had to do it! | -我不要再搬 -必须搬 |
[11:37] | -One day you’ll understand. -What, when I’m older? | -终有一天你会明白 -什么时候 等我老了么 |
[11:38] | You have no idea, no fucking idea of what I do for you! | 你完全不知道我为你付出了什么 |
[11:42] | -You did that for me? -Pack! | -你就为了我做这个 -收拾 |
[11:45] | -I liked it here. -I said pack! | -我喜欢这里 -我说了 收拾 |
[12:15] | -Who was he? -No one. | -他是谁 -没谁 |
[13:37] | -Thank you! -All right, see you, girls. | -谢谢你 -不客气 再见 姑娘们 |
[15:08] | We’ve been here before. | 我们以前来过这里 |
[15:10] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 哦 别傻了 |
[15:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:13] | But don’t you remember? | 你不记得了么 |
[15:21] | It’s going to be good for us here, I can feel it. | 这里挺适合咱俩的 我能感觉到 |
[15:24] | You said that about the last place. | 上个地方你也是这么说的 |
[15:26] | What, that dump that we just left? | 啥 刚离开的那个鬼地方 |
[15:28] | I’ve forgotten it already. | 我已经忘了 |
[15:32] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | You can’t throw the past away as if it didn’t happen. | 你不能丢掉过去 当其没发生过 |
[15:39] | My concern is now, O.K.? | 我只关心当下好吗 |
[15:43] | Silly sod. | 小傻瓜 |
[15:56] | Why don’t you go and play on the amusements, yeah? | 怎么不去玩玩那些游乐设施 |
[16:02] | Gonna make us some money. | 我得搞些钱 |
[16:09] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:12] | Clara is never alone. | 克拉拉从来都不孤单 |
[16:14] | She finds money and company every day. | 她每天都能搞到钱和同伴 |
[16:18] | It comes easily to her, like lying. | 这就她说谎一样简单 |
[16:22] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[16:24] | -You know her? -No. | -你认识她么 -不认识 |
[16:26] | -You seen her? -No. | -以前见过她么 -没有 |
[16:30] | But I like solitude. | 但我喜欢独处 |
[16:34] | I walk and the past walks with me. | 我的过去与我如影随形 |
[16:39] | It lives. | 它就活在我身边 |
[18:36] | -Hi. -It’s 50 for a blow,100 for a full whack. | -嗨 -吹一下50 全套100 |
[19:07] | Did they hire you? | 他们雇的你吗 |
[19:12] | You’re busking. | 如果是卖艺的话 |
[19:14] | You could pass the hat around. | 可以在旁边放个帽子 |
[19:16] | I don’t mind. | 我不会介意的 |
[19:21] | That… was great. | 刚刚 弹得非常好 |
[19:26] | Can you speak? | 你不会讲话吗 |
[19:30] | I haven’t got a hat. | 我没有帽子 |
[19:39] | How do you remember all those notes? | 你是怎么记得音符的 |
[19:42] | I remember everything. | 我过目不忘 |
[19:44] | It’s a burden. | 很累的 |
[19:49] | So… | 所以 |
[19:53] | You know anything else? | 你还知道别的曲子 |
[19:57] | Try and liven them up. | 让气氛活跃点 |
[20:00] | It’s the valley of the stiffs in here. | 这里死气沉沉的 |
[20:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:20] | I finish at 10! | 我十点下班 |
[20:28] | Come in. Come in. | 进来 进来 |
[20:46] | 50. Lovely. | 50块 不错 |
[20:51] | -So, are you on holiday then? -No. | -你是来度假吗 -不是 |
[20:55] | Oh, you live around here? | 哦 你住在这 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:58] | Fancied a bit of company. | 想有人陪 |
[21:01] | She… | 她 |
[21:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:09] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[21:11] | She, she died. | 她 她去世了 |
[21:14] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:17] | There was a funeral. | 之前有一场葬礼 |
[21:19] | I couldn’t. | 怪我无能 |
[21:21] | I ran away from it.I’ve not been out. | 我逃走了 我一直没有出来 |
[21:23] | I’ve not been out since. | 从那以后我再没出来过 |
[21:30] | But your grief, that shows | 但你的悲伤 表达出了 |
[21:32] | how much you loved her. | 你有多么的爱她 |
[21:35] | And love is a very good thing. | 爱是非常美好的东西 |
[21:41] | I bet she’d be proud of you. | 我打赌她为你感到骄傲 |
[21:44] | A lovely son like you? | 能有个你这样爱她的儿子 |
[21:49] | No, I never made her proud. | 不 我从未令她骄傲过 |
[21:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:56] | I don’t even answer the phone. | 我甚至都不接她的电话 |
[22:00] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[22:01] | I messed up the business, I can’t pay her debts. | 我搞砸了生意 不能为她还债 |
[22:04] | Found 50 quid in one of her old books | 在她的旧书里找到了50块 |
[22:07] | and what do I spend it on? | 你看我把它花在了什么上 |
[22:11] | Human contact. | 人际交往嘛 |
[22:20] | -Are you O.K.? -Yeah. | -你还好么 -还好 |
[22:23] | Yeah? | 真的么 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry, love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[22:30] | I’m Camilla. | 我叫卡米拉 |
[22:33] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[22:35] | So what sort of a business did your mum have then, Noel? | 你妈妈是做什么生意的 |
[22:40] | It was a guesthouse. | 我们开了一家宾馆 |
[22:41] | I trashed it. | 我搞砸了 |
[22:43] | Was it a big place? | 宾馆大吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah, it was fairly big. | 是的 相当大 |
[22:51] | Well… do you… should we go back to your place then? | 这样 你觉得 我们去你的地方怎么样 |
[22:59] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[23:00] | Be nice. | 善待友人嘛 |
[23:02] | -Yeah, you could come back to mine. -Yeah. | -可以 去我那儿 -好的 |
[23:19] | -Glad you waited for me. -I didn’t. | -很高兴你等我 -我没等 |
[23:33] | How did you learn to play like that? | 你怎么学会弹钢琴的 |
[23:36] | I practiced. | 努力练习 |
[23:38] | For how long? | 练了多久 |
[23:42] | 200 years. | 200年 |
[23:45] | That’s how it feels anyways, doesn’t it? | 练琴会让人感觉时间慢是吧 |
[23:49] | Passed around a teacup. | 端茶倒水 |
[23:52] | Raised some cash for you. | 给你挣了点钱 |
[23:58] | It’s not much. | 虽然不多 |
[24:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | That piece of paper. | 那张纸上 |
[24:09] | That’s my phone number. | 写着我的电话号码 |
[24:13] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有电话 |
[24:27] | So… ni… nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:36] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[24:58] | Ella! Look who I found! | 艾拉 看我发现了谁 |
[25:03] | We’re damsels in distress. | 我俩现在境遇不佳 |
[25:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[25:06] | Do you know what Noel is, Ella? | 艾拉 你知道诺埃尔是谁吗 |
[25:09] | He’s a knight in shining armor | 他是穿着闪闪盔甲的英勇骑士 |
[25:11] | come to deliver us from evil,aren’t you? | 将救我们于危难 对不对 |
[25:15] | This is my little baby sister. | 这是我的妹妹 |
[25:19] | -Hi. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:21] | There we go. Ah… | 我们走吧 啊 |
[25:24] | Been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你啊 |
[25:38] | -Can’t find my keys. -Oh… | -以为找不着钥匙了 -噢 |
[25:41] | Oh… I’ll just open up. | 噢 我马上打开 |
[25:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[26:02] | Look, I’m trusting you, Camilla. | 听则 我相信你 卡米拉 |
[26:08] | -Don’t. -I won’t. | -别乱来 -不会的 |
[26:11] | Look, I’m not saying it’s tidy. | 我没说这里很整洁 |
[26:19] | It was a hotel once. | 曾是个宾馆 |
[26:22] | And a boarding house. | 也有公寓 |
[26:25] | My mum had the top three floors. | 我妈妈拥有这顶上三层 |
[26:27] | Used to do B-and-Bs, you know? | 以前经常提供床位和早餐 知道吗 |
[26:29] | Families and that. | 家庭旅馆那种 |
[26:30] | Then it was more, you know, the welfare lot. | 然后生意做大 赚了不少钱 |
[26:33] | It’s a bit run down now, but she wouldn’t let it go. | 如今不景气 但她不愿意放弃 |
[26:36] | Loved the views, you should see. | 喜欢这视野 你应该看看 |
[26:43] | Fantastic view of the pier from up here. | 从看码头极好 |
[26:45] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[26:47] | This is the dining area. | 这是餐厅 |
[26:52] | Well… it’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[26:57] | Yeah… it’s lovely. | 是不错 |
[26:58] | It’s a bit of a state, like I said, but I wasn’t expecting company. | 这里乱糟糟的 我没想到能有人来 |
[27:10] | Tell my sister where her room is, love. | 亲爱的 告诉我妹妹她的房间 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:16] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[27:18] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你来看房间 |
[27:35] | I went ’round the house and… | 我接手这宾馆后 |
[27:38] | Smashed things up. | 并无起色 |
[27:42] | I didn’t wanna look at myself. | 我都不愿面对自己 |
[27:48] | Camilla said that, um,you lost your mum too. | 卡米拉说,你也失去了妈妈 |
[27:54] | She’s your legal guardian. | 她是你的合法监护人 |
[27:59] | How brave of her. | 多么勇敢 |
[28:04] | I understand what she’s had to do. | 我理解她为何做这种工作 |
[28:08] | Do you? | 你明白 |
[28:10] | Well, she needs money. | 她需要钱 |
[28:17] | Well, what I’m saying is, um… I don’t care. | 我的意思是 我不在乎 |
[28:24] | You can stay. | 你们可以留下 |
[28:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Only those prepared to die will find eternal life. | 只有那些准备好面对死亡的人 才能找到永生 |
[29:12] | Go on, go on. | 去吧 过去 |
[30:06] | -This is the end. -Of what? | -这是尽头 -什么的尽头 |
[30:10] | Of time. | 时间 |
[30:57] | Good boy… | 好孩子 |
[31:59] | -Who was he? -It’s in the past, Ella, let it go. | -他是谁 -陈年旧事 艾拉 不用管 |
[32:04] | -Who was he? -He was a fucking monster. | -他是谁 -他是个可恶的魔鬼 |
[32:07] | I should get a medal for what I did to him. | 应该为我杀了他而颁奖 |
[32:14] | -Will we move on today? -Are you tired, my love? | -我们今天会搬走吗 -你累吗 亲爱的 |
[32:23] | I reckon that we should hang on | 我觉得应该在这里 |
[32:25] | here for a few days, don’t you? | 再呆几天 你觉得呢 |
[32:28] | Yeah, we can lay low, | 我们低调些 |
[32:31] | get some rest, get some money. | 休息休息 挣点钱 |
[32:34] | I could start up one of my old businesses like in the old days. | 我可以重操旧业 |
[32:37] | -You don’t have to do that. -Oh, come on, Ella. | -你无需那么做 -没事的 艾拉 |
[32:39] | Look at this place, it’s perfect. | 看看这个地方 多完美 |
[32:41] | We’d rake it in. | 我们能海捞一笔 |
[32:42] | Why don’t we find another way? | 为什么不找别的方法呢 |
[32:45] | It’s all right, angel. | 没事的 小天使 |
[32:47] | I’ll make sure you’re not involved. | 我保证你不会被卷进来 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry, Noel. | 抱歉 诺埃尔 |
[33:05] | I was worried I dreamt you. | 我梦到你了 好担心 |
[33:09] | I thought I’d wake up and you’d be gone. | 我以为醒来你已经走了 |
[33:12] | Why would I leave? | 我为什么要走呢 |
[33:14] | You’ve got everything I need. | 你有我需要的一切 |
[34:10] | Eleanor Webb. Look at you. | 埃莉诺·韦伯 看你 |
[34:15] | Fair as a lily. | 纯洁如百合 |
[34:21] | I know your mother. | 我认识你妈妈 |
[34:26] | My mother is dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[34:30] | Is that what they told you? | 他们这么跟你说的 |
[34:35] | They fed you on lies. | 他们在骗你 |
[34:44] | Your mother, your mother stole | 你妈妈偷了 |
[34:47] | something from me. | 我的东西 |
[34:51] | Now I’ll steal something from her. | 现在我要偷她的东西 |
[34:58] | My disease has no cure. | 我的病没得治了 |
[35:02] | When I’m finished with you, | 当我将你侵犯之后 |
[35:03] | you’ll be a child no longer. | 你将不再是个孩子 |
[35:07] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[35:15] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[35:17] | You O.K.? | 你还好吗 |
[35:27] | Camilla’s told me about how you were in a care home. | 卡米拉跟我说过你在孤儿院的经历 |
[35:32] | She said that… | 她说 |
[35:35] | She said that bad things happened to you there. | 你有过不堪回首的经历 |
[35:40] | I want you to know that nothing bad will happen | 我想跟你说的是 在这里 |
[35:42] | while you’re living here. | 你会很安全 |
[35:45] | I promise, O.K.? | 我保证 好吗 |
[35:52] | Her name’s not Camilla and she’s not my sister, she’s… | 她不叫卡米拉 也她不是我姐姐 她是 |
[35:56] | My name’s Claire. | 我叫克莱尔 |
[35:59] | It’s Clara, she was born Clara. | 是克拉拉 她本名叫克拉拉 |
[36:00] | I prefer Claire. | 我更喜欢克莱尔 |
[36:05] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[36:09] | Don’t. | 别乱来 |
[36:10] | You lie about me all the time. | 你总对别人撒我的谎 |
[36:12] | If you tell him, I will kill him. | 如果你告诉他 我会把他杀掉 |
[36:14] | Don’t you sometimes crave to tell the truth? | 你难道没有想讲出事实的冲动吗 |
[36:16] | There is a code that we survive by, Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 我们有生存法则 |
[36:19] | Keep it. | 遵守之 |
[36:26] | So, in a week say, | 按周来说 |
[36:30] | how much would your mum make? | 你妈妈能挣多少 |
[36:32] | Uh, what, high season? | 嗯 高峰期 |
[36:35] | About a thousand. | 一千左右 |
[36:36] | Oh, we could make that in a night. | 哦 我们一晚就能挣这么多 |
[36:39] | You could clear all your debts, Noely. | 诺埃尔 这样你就能还清债务 |
[36:41] | Yeah, but… | 话虽如此 但是 |
[36:43] | I want to save you from that life. | 我不想让你再从事那种工作 |
[36:46] | Well, it wouldn’t have to be me. | 我不必亲自上阵 |
[36:48] | We could get some girls in. | 我们可以找些女孩 |
[36:52] | This is my mother’s house. | 这是我妈妈的房子 |
[36:57] | # He’s so fair # | # 他的正直 # |
[37:00] | # none can compare # | # 无人能比 # |
[37:04] | # Oh, but his blood runs ruby # | # 喔 但他全身有着鲜红的血 # |
[37:12] | # Come, rosy day # | # 来吧 美好的一天 # |
[37:17] | # come quick, I pray # | # 我祈祷着快点来吧 # |
[37:22] | # let dreams of love # | # 让梦中之爱 # |
[37:27] | # be over… # | # 就此结束 # |
[37:31] | Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[37:33] | there was nothing here. | 这里一片荒凉 |
[37:37] | There was no hotel,no promenade. | 没有宾馆 没有长廊 |
[37:42] | Just a beach, nets hanging out to dry, | 只是海滩 晾晒的渔网 |
[37:48] | great warships in the bay | 和泊在湾里大军舰 |
[37:51] | and children picking cockles for their bread. | 孩子们拣蛤蜊换取面包 |
[37:57] | My mother was one of those children, barefoot in the sand. | 我妈妈也曾是沙滩上光脚的穷孩子 |
[38:02] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[38:11] | My mother lives on human blood | 我妈靠喝人血维生 |
[38:14] | and has done for two centuries. | 她已经这样喝了200年 |
[38:19] | But once she was a girl like you. | 她在你这个年纪的时候 |
[38:24] | She’s never spoken of her family. | 对自家事绝口不提 |
[38:27] | They’re in the store of things she must forget. | 她在一个必须忘记一切的环境当中 |
[38:31] | So her tale begins with two officers waiting to be called to war. | 她的故事始于两个将被召上战场的军官 |
[38:35] | Are they sweet? May I try one? | 它们好吃吗 我能尝尝吗 |
[38:38] | One was midshipman Darvell. | 一个是海军军官达尔维 |
[38:51] | Here. | 给 |
[38:54] | Pearl for a pearl. | 珍珠付珍味 |
[38:57] | And the other, his superior, | 另一个是他的上司 |
[39:00] | was captain Ruthven. | 吕特温上校 |
[39:02] | May I offer you a ride? | 跟我骑一段吗 |
[39:05] | She’s only a child, Ruthven. | 她只是个孩子吕特温 |
[39:07] | She knows how to ride, I dare say. | 我敢说她会骑马 |
[39:12] | Don’t go with him. | 别跟他走 |
[39:21] | The pearl stays pure forever | 珍珠纯洁恒久远 |
[39:23] | while the oyster’s flesh rots around it. | 可蚌肉却会腐烂 |
[39:30] | I have a gift for you. | 送你个礼物 |
[39:32] | Captain Ruthven! | 吕特温上校 |
[39:44] | Here’s a treasure I found on the beach. | 我在沙滩上发现个宝贝 |
[39:49] | Welcome, my dear. | 欢迎亲爱的 |
[39:51] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 不要害怕 |
[39:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:55] | Let me show you to the captain’s favorite room. | 我带你看看上校最爱的房间 |
[39:57] | You’ll find only friends here. | 这里全是朋友 |
[40:04] | You gave me nothing, sir. | 先生您什么都没给我 |
[40:06] | You took. | 还夺取了 |
[40:10] | I’ve given you your profession. | 我给你了经验 |
[40:14] | Welcome to your adult life… | 欢迎步入成人生活 |
[40:16] | How many stories start that way? | 有多少故事是这样烂俗的开头 |
[40:18] | Whore. | 妓 |
[40:20] | Thousands upon thousands. | 数都数不过来 |
[40:23] | I shall return… | 我会回来 |
[40:27] | To see what you have learnt. | 看你的技术有没有长进 |
[40:34] | Come now. | 来吧 |
[40:36] | Why do you cry? | 哭什么 |
[40:39] | I have a gentleman here | 还有位绅士等你 |
[40:40] | who will soon have you smiling again. | 他很快会让你笑起来的 |
[40:51] | No children in this household. | 不允许有孩子 |
[40:54] | You know the rule. | 你知道规矩 |
[40:56] | Once upon a time,I was born. | 很久以前 我出生了 |
[41:02] | It is still a fact that the day you are born is the day you | 对我来说 出生意味着 |
[41:04] | are most likely to be murdered. | 很可能被杀 |
[41:09] | More human souls are killed by mothers’ hands | 妈妈们亲手杀戮的生命 |
[41:12] | than by the hands of strangers. | 远比其他陌生人要多 |
[41:15] | My mother tried to murder me… | 我妈妈曾试图杀我 |
[41:19] | But love confounded her. | 但爱让她动摇了 |
[41:31] | Her note said, “This is my daughter, Eleanor Webb. | 她在纸条上写着”这是我的女儿 埃莉诺·韦伯 |
[41:37] | I wish her to live a clean life. | 我希望她能留洁永生 |
[41:40] | I shall pay for her upkeep with gold, which I will leave | 我会按月支付她所需的费用 |
[41:43] | every month that she lives. | 用金子来支付 |
[41:47] | I wish to spare her a life like my own, | 我不希望让她生活得像我一样 |
[41:50] | which has been despoiled from the start. | 从出生就被人掠走 |
[41:54] | Please tell her I’m dead. “ | 请告之我已死” |
[42:22] | So I led that clean life. | 于是我开始了无暇的生活 |
[42:25] | I sang the orphan’s song. | 吟诵着孤儿之歌 |
[42:30] | I learned that virtue and modesty would be my path to bliss. | 铭记贞操和谦逊是走向幸福之路 |
[42:36] | Northaven Private Orphanage was my abode. | 诺特私立孤儿院是我的归宿 |
[42:42] | I wish I could have called it home. | 我多希望能称之为家 |
[43:02] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[43:05] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[43:07] | Oh, that’s gross. | 完了 |
[43:12] | I’ve got to get home. | 我得回家 |
[43:14] | Let me get help. | 我来帮你 |
[43:19] | I’ve got your bicycle, don’t worry. | 我拿着自行车 别担心 |
[43:23] | You need stitches. | 你得缝针 |
[43:26] | Were you there to enroll? | 你去注册 |
[43:28] | What? | 什么 |
[43:30] | Have you joined the college? | 你上大学 |
[43:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:33] | Leave the bike there. | 把自行车扔那 |
[43:43] | I hate blood. Could you get the doorbell, please? | 我讨厌血 按下门铃好吗 |
[43:54] | -Oh, my God, what happened? -He fell. | -天哪 怎么回事 -他摔倒了 |
[43:56] | Oh, my God. Mark! Mark! | 我的天 马克 |
[43:59] | He’s bleeding! | 他流好多血 |
[44:09] | -Frank, oh, Frank. -It’s O.K., it’s O.K. | -弗兰克 噢 -没事的 |
[44:11] | I got him, I got him. Get the keys. | 我扶着他 去拿钥匙 |
[44:14] | Are you his girlfriend? | 你是他的女朋友 |
[44:16] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪 |
[44:24] | Has he told you? | 他跟你说了吗 |
[44:25] | Oh… Got the keys? | 这个是吗 |
[44:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:32] | Keep it up, keep it up, Frank. | 坚持住 弗兰克 |
[44:37] | Oh, God, Frank! | 天哪 弗兰克 |
[45:23] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[45:28] | You could do so much better. | 你能做得更好 |
[45:44] | -Would you like to kiss me? -What the fuck…? | -想亲我吗 -搞什么 |
[45:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:48] | In celebration of my wickedness. | 庆祝我的堕落 |
[46:54] | The world’ll be more beautiful without you. | 世界少你更美好 |
[47:08] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[47:09] | Gotcha. It’s O.K. | 扶住你了 |
[47:13] | -I want to die. -No, you don’t. | -我想死 -不 你不想 |
[47:16] | Not today. | 至少今天不会 |
[47:18] | If you still want to die tomorrow, I’ll finish you off myself. | 如果你明天还想死 我会亲自帮你 |
[48:40] | -Hello? -Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[48:43] | Is it still visiting? | 现在还是拜访时间吗 |
[48:48] | Thanks for bringing him home. | 感谢送他回家 |
[48:53] | He hasn’t told me anything about you. | 他还没跟我提过你 |
[48:57] | That’s boys for you, isn’t it? | 他是你男朋友 对吗 |
[49:00] | You been going out for long? | 你俩交往多久了 |
[49:02] | We just met. | 我们才认识 |
[49:04] | Oh, oh. | 哦 |
[49:06] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[49:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[49:11] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[49:12] | Gabi. | 我叫盖比 |
[49:21] | He takes anti-coagulants. That’s why he bled so much, | 他服了抗凝血剂 所以会流血不止 |
[49:26] | that’s what you’re wondering. | 这就是你所疑虑的 |
[49:28] | He’s been fighting leukemia for years. | 他跟白血病斗争多年 |
[49:33] | It’s in remission now, so we’re hoping it’s all over. | 目前有所缓和 我们希望能好转 |
[49:38] | So full of life. | 平安度过一生 |
[49:47] | Please don’t tell him I was here. | 请别告诉他我来过这 |
[50:42] | Angel… | 天使 |
[50:52] | Peace be with you.May light shine upon you. | 安息吧 愿光为你指引天堂之路 |
[51:00] | You came for me… | 你为我而来 |
[51:10] | Forgive me for what I must do. | 请原谅我所为 |
[51:30] | Oh, hi. | 喔 嘿 |
[51:33] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[51:36] | Do you speak? | 你会说话吗 |
[51:39] | Speak English? | 会讲英语吗 |
[51:42] | You schoolgirl thing? | 你在扮演学生吗 |
[51:47] | She better pay like she say | 她最好像她说的那样给钱 |
[51:49] | or I’ll say no further. | 不然我就不干了 |
[51:51] | Maybe we do lesbian thing. | 或许我们可以玩同性恋 |
[51:53] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[51:55] | That’s my little baby sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[51:57] | She doesn’t drink, she doesn’t join in. | 她不喝酒 也不会加入你们 |
[51:59] | You leave her be, do you understand? | 离她远一点 听懂没 |
[52:01] | Now, your gentlemen are waiting for you. | 客人正在等你们 |
[52:04] | Now, you be professional, O.K., | 专业点 好么 |
[52:05] | otherwise you’re back sucking cocks on the street… out! | 否则滚回去站街 快去 |
[52:11] | I’ll try and keep you out of this, O.K.? | 我会努力让这些远离你 好吗 |
[52:13] | -In case you shock me? -Look, we need the money. | -怕吓到我 -听着 我们需要钱 |
[52:14] | -I’m not complaining. -Well, then wipe that prissy look off your face. | -我没有抱怨 -那你别给我脸色看 |
[52:17] | How can I be prissy when I’ve seen it all a thousand times before? | 这我看了多少次了 早就麻木了好吧 |
[52:21] | Well, what else are we supposed to do? | 我们除了争吵还能做别的吗 |
[52:24] | I know I won’t get your thanks or your gratitude or your respect. | 我不指望获得你的认可和尊重 |
[52:27] | -You could do so much better. -I put money on the table. | -你能做比这更好的 -我能把赚到的钱放桌上 |
[52:29] | That’s what mothers do! | 这就是母亲该做的事 |
[52:30] | Mothers care about the lives their children live. | 母亲关心的是孩子过的怎样 |
[52:34] | What kind of life is this? | 这算什么日子 |
[53:07] | Humans need to tell stories. | 人类需要倾诉 |
[53:11] | It’s a fundamental and uniting thing. | 这是基本且永恒不变的行为 |
[53:16] | It’s through stories that we come to understand ourselves and | 通过倾诉来审视自己 |
[53:20] | we come to understand the world. | 来了解世界 |
[53:24] | So, close your eyes. | 所以 闭上眼睛 |
[53:29] | It’s our own experience that is the starting point for all | 自身经历是我们 |
[53:33] | our creativity. | 所有想象力的起源 |
[53:36] | Think about your early childhood. | 回想你们的小时候 |
[53:41] | And when I say your name, | 当我点你名字 |
[53:45] | give me a memory, a, a detail, | 讲述你的回忆 一个细节 |
[53:48] | a sensation, a feeling… | 一种感知 一种感受 |
[53:51] | The first thing that comes into your mind, O.K.? | 只讲首先映入脑海的事 好吗 |
[54:18] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[54:21] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[54:23] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[54:27] | She would come to the skylight at night. | 她夜里通过天窗来看我 |
[54:31] | I was afraid. | 我那时很害怕 |
[54:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:37] | They told me since infancy that she was dead. | 他们跟我讲 我出生后她就死了 |
[54:42] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[54:48] | The face at the window had more substance than a ghost. | 窗外的那张脸不像鬼魂 |
[54:51] | O.K., thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[54:53] | -And yet… -Frank. | -但是 -弗兰克 |
[54:55] | I knew it could not live. | 我知道它不可能活着 |
[54:56] | Yeah, um, my friend, | 嗯 我的朋友 |
[55:00] | David Atkinson. | 大卫·阿特金森 |
[55:05] | I’m the only person who can see him. | 我是唯一能看到他的人 |
[55:08] | Um… I was probably too much alone, whatever, | 呃 可能因为我过于孤单什么的 |
[55:12] | and David Atkinson used to appear… | 大卫·阿特金森常常会出现 |
[55:17] | …in my room. | 在我的房间 |
[55:21] | And we’d play. | 我们一起玩耍 |
[55:23] | And I guess I grew out of him. | 我自认为随着长大逐渐失去了他 |
[55:26] | He came till I was about | 他在我直到七八岁的时候 |
[55:28] | seven or eight. | 仍会来见我 |
[55:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[55:33] | Thank you. O.K. | 谢谢你 好的 |
[55:35] | The really funny thing is that… | 最有趣的事情是 |
[55:40] | Years later, I found out | 几年后我发现 |
[55:43] | that the family before us in the house were called Atkinson. | 我们住的那栋房子以前的主人 姓阿特金森 |
[55:47] | They lost a baby, like a cot death. | 他们的孩子在婴儿期就死掉了 |
[55:52] | And the baby’s name… | 而孩子的名字就叫 |
[55:55] | was David. | 大卫 |
[55:57] | Uh-huh. | 原来如此 |
[55:59] | Good story. | 故事不错 |
[56:01] | So, everyone up. | 现在 所有人都起来 |
[56:03] | Now, I want you to think about | 现在我想让你们想一想 |
[56:06] | who you are, and next time, | 你自己到底是谁 而下次 |
[56:12] | I would like an essay | 我将会布置篇论文 |
[56:15] | entitled… | 题目就叫 |
[56:19] | “I am. “ | “真实的我” |
[56:25] | And there’s only one rule. | 我只有一个要求 |
[56:29] | It has to be true. | 那就是真实 |
[56:32] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[56:37] | This is my mom’s hometown. | 这是我妈妈的家乡 |
[56:41] | We came when I got ill. | 我病了之后就搬到这了 |
[56:46] | The healthcare over here is free | 这边医疗免费 |
[56:49] | and I was… | 我曾经是 |
[56:53] | something of a, um, | 怎么说 嗯 |
[56:56] | drain on our limited resources. | 疾病榨干了家里的积蓄 |
[57:03] | My dad commutes. | 爸爸典当东西 |
[57:06] | I don’t think he likes it much, | 他肯定不喜欢这样 |
[57:07] | but… what are you gonna do? | 但是 能怎么着呢 |
[57:21] | My mom said you came to see me when I was in hospital. | 我妈说住院那天你来看我了 |
[57:30] | She, um, she thinks… | 她 呃 她以为 |
[57:37] | That you’re my girl. | 你是我女朋友 |
[58:06] | Would that be so bad? Because I… | 那样会很糟吗 因为我 |
[58:10] | It would be fatal. | 那会非常糟 |
[58:18] | Look… | 听着 |
[58:21] | I know I’m, I’m ill and all, but… | 我知道 自己病怏怏 但是 |
[58:23] | No… | 不是你 |
[58:26] | For me. | 对于我来说很糟 |
[58:39] | If you lived with a secret | 如果你心怀秘密的活着 |
[58:43] | and the secret meant that you must | 而且这个秘密意味着你必须 |
[58:46] | always lie and be alone | 一直说谎 一直孤单 |
[58:50] | and you’d always lived that way | 虽然你习惯这样的生活 |
[58:52] | and yet you longed for change, | 但是你又期望改变 |
[58:55] | what would you do? | 换你你会怎么做 |
[59:05] | I’d tell the secret. | 我会讲出这个秘密 |
[59:17] | Tell me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[59:51] | My mother did three things for me. | 我妈妈为我做了三件事 |
[59:54] | One, she spared my life the day that I was born. | 第一件 在我出生那天便退出了我的生活 |
[59:59] | Two, she paid for my upkeep | 第二件 她靠在床上挣来的钱 |
[1:00:01] | on her knees and on her back. | 来付我的赡养费 |
[1:00:05] | And three, she gave me the story I can never tell. | 第三件 她给了我永远不能说的秘密 |
[1:00:23] | By the time I was six, she was dying. | 我六岁的时候 她快不行了 |
[1:00:28] | Girls like Clara didn’t last. | 原本克拉拉是活不久的 |
[1:00:31] | Her lungs were rotting, | 她的肺越来越差 |
[1:00:33] | but she clung steadfastly to her brutal life. | 但如今她的肺可好得很 |
[1:00:50] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:00:52] | The captain’s been waiting. | 上校等着你呢 |
[1:00:58] | Captain Ruthven had returned from the wars. | 吕特温上校从战场上归来 |
[1:01:00] | Make sure you punish her, sir. | 您一定得惩罚她 先生 |
[1:01:03] | Of all the harlots he had ever made, Clara was his favorite. | 在他”栽培”的妓女中 克拉拉是他的最爱 |
[1:01:15] | You’ll like this one. | 你们会喜欢她的 |
[1:01:17] | She fights. | 她会挣扎 |
[1:01:18] | Then, one winter dawn, a stranger came. | 紧接着 一个冬日黎明 来了个陌生人 |
[1:01:47] | -Are you unwell? -No, sir. | -身体不适吗 -没有 先生 |
[1:02:08] | -I remember you. -I’m much changed, sir. | -我记得你 -我已不是原来的我 先生 |
[1:02:15] | And what of me? | 那你觉得我呢 |
[1:02:18] | Have I changed? | 我变了吗 |
[1:02:23] | I have. | 我的变化 |
[1:02:24] | More than you could imagine. | 超乎你的想象 |
[1:02:30] | Open the curtains. | 把窗帘拉开 |
[1:02:41] | Curse you, whore! | 遭天谴的 贱人 |
[1:02:42] | -Give me the dark! -Does the light offend you? | -拉上窗帘 -这光影响你了 |
[1:02:53] | Darvell… | 达尔维 |
[1:02:55] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[1:03:03] | But I was with you. | 我当时跟你在一起 |
[1:03:09] | I saw you dead. | 明明见你死了 |
[1:03:11] | And I thank you for your service. | 我感谢你做的事情 |
[1:03:19] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[1:03:22] | I have not come to take from you. | 我不是来向你要东西的 |
[1:03:25] | I come to give. | 我是来给予的 |
[1:03:28] | I will return at nightfall. | 我会在日暮时分回来 |
[1:03:30] | Like you, I prefer the dark. | 跟你一样 我也喜欢黑暗 |
[1:03:43] | -No! -Bitch! | -不 -贱人 |
[1:03:44] | He answered her questions with blows. | 他用暴打来回答她的问题 |
[1:03:48] | As usual, she endured them. | 她一如既往的忍着 |
[1:03:51] | And she waited for the storm to pass. | 只待风暴的平息 |
[1:04:18] | What kind of time do you call this? | 你怎么称呼这个时间 |
[1:04:21] | Linear time. | 线性时间 |
[1:04:31] | …as the relentless day crept on, the captain told his tale | 随着残酷的日子的来临 上校说出了秘密 |
[1:04:36] | of events beyond his understanding. | 一个超越他认知的事件 |
[1:04:41] | There was a rebellion in Ireland. | 在爱尔兰曾有场谋反 |
[1:04:43] | We were sent to crush it. | 我们被送去平乱 |
[1:04:45] | Both of us were wounded by the beggarly horde. | 我们俩被贫穷的部落人打伤了 |
[1:04:53] | My wounds were superficial, | 我的伤口很浅 |
[1:04:55] | but Darvell developed fever. | 但达尔维出现发烧 |
[1:04:59] | It decimated him. | 致命伤 |
[1:05:03] | I tried to persuade him to come home. | 我劝过他回家 |
[1:05:05] | That was good of you. | 你做得很好啊 |
[1:05:07] | I knew the journey would quicken his decline. | 我知道旅途会加重他的病情 |
[1:05:13] | Darvell was rich and naive. | 达尔维虽富有却天真 |
[1:05:17] | He had no heir. | 他没有子嗣 |
[1:05:21] | I had begun to wish him dead… | 我希望他快死掉 |
[1:05:26] | …But before the grave took him, two men entered his life. | 但在这之前有两个男人出现了 |
[1:05:31] | Scholars, I presumed, of dead | 我猜他们是研究古语 |
[1:05:33] | languages and aged manuscripts. | 和旧手稿的学者们 |
[1:05:38] | As if ancient knowledge might keep his death at bay. | 就像古老的文明能够搁浅他的死亡一样 |
[1:05:47] | You have been looking in the wrong place, my son. | 孩子 你找错了地方 |
[1:05:59] | Here it is. | 这才是正途 |
[1:06:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:15] | He told me we must find a shrine, an ancient myth | 他告诉我必须找到古神话中的圣陵 |
[1:06:20] | said it had healing powers. | 他说那里拥有着治愈的力量 |
[1:06:24] | It was on an empty island off a barren coast. | 在一个荒岛的乱石滩上 |
[1:06:29] | I thought it the desperate quest of a dying man. | 我认为那是将死之人的临终遗愿 |
[1:06:47] | It was a sinister black thumbnail sticking out of the ocean, | 那地方像扎进海水的黑指甲 看上去就阴森 |
[1:06:52] | more rock than island. | 与其说是岛 不如说是石山 |
[1:07:09] | The oarsmen wouldn’t set foot on the place. | 船夫不肯涉足此地 |
[1:07:12] | Said it was cursed. | 并说这岛被诅咒了 |
[1:07:36] | The way was steep, but Darvell kept on climbing regardless. | 道路险峻 但达尔维视之无睹 |
[1:07:42] | I thought… well, maybe I hoped… his heart would give way. | 我当时想 可能我也希望 他就死在这里 |
[1:08:01] | Is this what you’ve dragged us here to find? | 这就是要找的地方 |
[1:08:03] | A hermit’s hut? | 一个隐士的小屋 |
[1:08:05] | I hated that place. | 我恨那个地方 |
[1:08:08] | So many birds in the sky. | 天空中鸟很多 |
[1:08:11] | Almost darkened the sun. | 几乎遮云蔽日 |
[1:08:14] | They seemed to know something we didn’t. | 它们似乎知道我们不知道的事情 |
[1:08:19] | He sent me to fetch water, but that was just a ruse. | 他叫我去打点水 其实是为了支开我 |
[1:09:37] | I found the corpse. His breath had gone. | 后来我找到了他 但已断气 |
[1:09:43] | His soul had fled. | 他死翘翘了 |
[1:09:48] | And I ran. | 我逃走了 |
[1:09:52] | I’ve never spoken of it since. I took his rings… | 我之后对此事绝口不提 我拿了他的戒指 |
[1:09:57] | -Hey! -And when I returned, | -嘿 -我回家后 |
[1:10:00] | I took his property. | 便把他的家产占为己有 |
[1:10:05] | Everything I own is his. | 我所拥有的其实都是他的 |
[1:10:08] | What will he do? | 他会怎么做 |
[1:10:18] | Bear in mind, Mr. Kent, | 理智点 肯特先生 |
[1:10:19] | this woman is not your sister-in-law… she’s dead. | 这女人不是你的嫂子 她已经死了 |
[1:10:22] | This is a shell and what it contains is pure evil. | 躯壳里面隐藏的是真正的恶魔 |
[1:10:25] | -Oi! -Shh! | -哦 -嘘 |
[1:10:26] | You destroy only the evil. | 你毁灭的仅仅是恶魔 |
[1:10:36] | -I’ll get it. -No, no, no, no. I’ll get it. | -我来开 -不用 我来 |
[1:11:02] | Aren’t you a little young? | 你太小了点吧 |
[1:11:05] | Eleanor, is she in? | 埃莉诺在吗 |
[1:11:08] | Why, what’s it to you? | 怎么 找她干吗 |
[1:11:12] | I read her story. | 我看了她的故事 |
[1:11:14] | Can you tell her please? | 您能转告吗 |
[1:11:16] | Well, she’s not in. | 噢 她不在 |
[1:11:19] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:11:21] | Off you go. | 叫你走呢 |
[1:11:33] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:11:36] | Look, I understand what Claire’s had to do, right, | 我理解克莱尔所为 真的 |
[1:11:38] | ’cause there’s money to be made, but… | 因为她需要钱 但是 |
[1:11:41] | If you don’t like what Clara’s doing, tell her. | 你若不喜欢克拉拉所为 就跟她讲 |
[1:11:44] | You don’t like it either, do you, eh? | 你也不喜欢不是吗 |
[1:11:49] | Why she’s like that? Why’s she so… | 她为什么那样 她为什么 |
[1:11:54] | What happened to her, Ella? | 她到底经历过什么 艾拉 |
[1:11:57] | She got bitten by a vampire. | 她被吸血鬼咬了 |
[1:11:59] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[1:12:07] | There was a boy for you at the door. | 刚刚门口有个男孩找你 |
[1:12:11] | I sent him on his way. | 我把他轰走了 |
[1:12:13] | He says he’s read your story. | 他说他读了你的故事 |
[1:12:21] | -What story, Ella? -The one we always tell. | -什么故事 艾拉 -我们经常讲的故事 |
[1:12:25] | About the care home and how my sister rescued me. | 关于孤儿院和我姐救我的故事 |
[1:12:28] | It’s homework. | 老师布置的作业 |
[1:12:32] | You frighten me sometimes. | 你有时总吓我 |
[1:12:37] | Don’t. | 别乱来 |
[1:12:39] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:12:58] | -Fucking brilliant story. -Thank you. | -精彩的故事 -谢谢 |
[1:13:04] | But the assignment asked for truth. | 但作业要求真实 |
[1:13:09] | I didn’t write it as an assignment. | 我没有把它当作业写 |
[1:13:12] | I wrote it for you. | 我写给你的 |
[1:13:16] | I don’t want to lie anymore. | 我不想再说谎了 |
[1:13:19] | Something has to change. | 有些事情必须改变 |
[1:13:21] | But this? | 但这个 |
[1:13:25] | It’s crazy. | 也太疯狂了 |
[1:13:29] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[1:13:32] | If I told, all the walls would come tumbling down. | 如果我说出来 所有的心墙都会土崩瓦解 |
[1:13:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:41] | I think I get that you’re using | 我认为你是通过 |
[1:13:44] | the story to say that bad things happened. | 这个故事来表达过去曾发生的不好 |
[1:13:49] | But… why don’t you just say the truth? | 但你为什么不直接讲出事实呢 |
[1:14:05] | I am Eleanor Webb. I’ve given you my secret. | 我叫埃莉诺·韦伯 我告诉了你我的秘密 |
[1:14:12] | I’ve told you how I live. | 我告诉了你我是怎么存活的 |
[1:15:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:15:10] | Would you put the record on? | 你能把音乐打开吗 |
[1:15:29] | It’s called “Nacht and Trme. “ | 这歌叫”夜与梦” |
[1:15:36] | Peace be with you.May light shine upon you. | 安息吧 愿光为你指引天堂之路 |
[1:16:51] | I think you should read this. | 我觉得你该看看这个 |
[1:17:05] | I set this every year. | 每年我都会布置这个作业 |
[1:17:07] | It’s a simple autobiography and then I get this amazing piece. | 本来只是个简单的自传 却收到了这篇惊人的文章 |
[1:17:11] | It’s as if Edgar Allan Poe and | 她是很奇特的孩子 就像埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[1:17:13] | Mary Shelley got together and had a very strange little child. | 和玛丽·雪莱的合身 |
[1:17:19] | “A true account of my making and my life and death | “此文真实记录从我出生的那一年——1804年开始 |
[1:17:22] | from the year of my birth, 1804.” Kidding. | 我的出生 生活以及死亡” 好夸张 |
[1:17:27] | If that was a piece of fiction, you’d say | 如果它是小说 你会发现这个故事 |
[1:17:30] | it was dark, passionate, violent, sick, brilliant bit of writing. | 集阴暗 暴力 恶心 与精彩于一体 |
[1:17:36] | But she’s saying, “this is who I am. “ | 但是她说”这是最最真实的我” |
[1:17:39] | Which makes me think there’s something going on with her. | 不禁让我觉得她有什么问题 |
[1:17:42] | She’s a very closed-off kid. | 她是个非常自闭的孩子 |
[1:17:44] | Well, she wants to communicate, obviously. | 但很显然 她想跟人交流 |
[1:17:46] | I mean, look at the effort she’s made. | 我的意思是 你看她所做的努力 |
[1:17:48] | Her handwriting.Turn of phrase. | 她的字体及修辞 |
[1:17:50] | Who writes like this these days? | 这年头谁还这样写 |
[1:17:55] | “As darkness fell,the soucriant returned. “ | “当夜幕降临 吸血鬼便现身” |
[1:17:59] | And Captain Ruthven prepared for the worst. | 而吕特温上校做好了最坏的打算 |
[1:18:08] | I took these for safekeeping. | 我只是帮你保管 |
[1:18:12] | Forgive me, my friend. | 请原谅我 朋友 |
[1:18:14] | Forgiveness is a Christian value, Ruthven. | 宽恕是基督教的品质 吕特温 |
[1:18:19] | My gods are older…More ruthless. | 我信奉的神更古老 更凶残 |
[1:18:25] | You died. | 你死了 |
[1:18:27] | How else does one find life eternal? | 要不怎么能获得永生呢 |
[1:18:33] | I sent you to fetch water. | 我让你去打水 |
[1:18:37] | And I met the nameless Saint. | 然后我遇见了无名的圣人 |
[1:18:57] | This is what happens. | 这就是你想要的 |
[1:18:59] | -When? -When you pray for it. | -什么时候 -当你为它祈祷之时 |
[1:19:17] | I arose and saw with different eyes. | 我醒后 用与你们不同的慧眼审视世界 |
[1:19:29] | Everything I looked on was a source of wonder. | 极目之处尽是奇妙之景 |
[1:19:34] | But my vision had a price. | 但获得如此感官是要付出代价的 |
[1:19:37] | My soul was lost. | 我失去了灵魂 |
[1:19:41] | The price of my existence is this sacrifice. | 我是以牺牲他人来保全自己的存在 |
[1:19:44] | It flows from… | 生命的延续 |
[1:19:50] | It flows from blood. | 需要饮血 |
[1:19:52] | His blood is yours. | 他的血是你的 |
[1:19:56] | Drink, my son. | 喝吧 孩子 |
[1:20:01] | Mine is a cruel existence… | 我的存在是个残忍的现实 |
[1:20:04] | But, you do have the qualities one needs. | 但你确实具有一些必须的品质 |
[1:20:10] | You are ever… a survivor. | 你永远是幸存者 |
[1:20:15] | I would give my soul to be as you are now. | 我愿意以灵魂为代价成为现在的你 |
[1:20:20] | So be it. | 那就做吧 |
[1:20:28] | Eternal life will only come to those prepared to die. | 永生只会降临在为死亡做好准备的人身上 |
[1:21:08] | -Hello? -You want up? | -你好 -想上来吗 |
[1:21:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:15] | Have some fun now. | 玩玩嘛 |
[1:21:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:21:38] | -Mr. Minton. -Hello, Noel, how are you? | -明顿先生 -你好诺埃尔 |
[1:21:42] | -What, have I got detention or something? -No. | -怎么了 我要被拘留了还是怎么着 -不是 |
[1:21:45] | I’m actually trying to get some information | 我其实是来了解我们的一名学生 |
[1:21:47] | on one of our current students… Eleanor Webb. | 埃莉诺·韦伯的一些情况 |
[1:21:51] | She gave this as her address. | 她给我们留的这个地址 |
[1:21:54] | Eleanor? Is everything O.K.? | 埃莉诺 她出什么事了 |
[1:21:56] | We’re trying to set up a meeting | 我们打算跟所有 |
[1:21:58] | with all the parties interested in her welfare. | 关心她的人开个会 |
[1:22:00] | Sure. | 可以 |
[1:22:04] | Are her parents here? | 她的家长在这吗 |
[1:22:05] | Um… you need to speak to Claire. | 呃 这得跟克莱尔谈 |
[1:22:10] | She’s Eleanor’s big sister. Claire’s her legal guardian. | 她是埃莉诺的姐姐,合法监护人 |
[1:22:12] | -Is Claire here? -No, she’s, um… busy. | -克莱尔在吗 -不 她在忙 |
[1:22:24] | It’s not what you think. It’s Claire’s business. | 不是你想的这样 这只关克莱尔事 |
[1:22:28] | She saves girls from the streets. | 她把这些姑娘从街上找回来 |
[1:22:31] | The thing is, Noel, Eleanor’s written a story and in her story, | 是这样的 诺埃尔 埃莉诺在故事里写到 |
[1:22:35] | she says that she lives with vampires. | 她跟吸血鬼住在一起 |
[1:22:41] | So can you please pass this letter on and tell Claire that | 所以麻烦你把这封信交给克莱尔并告诉她 |
[1:22:44] | if I don’t hear from her today, then I’ll be in touch with | 如果她今天不回应 那么我将联系 |
[1:22:47] | social services and the police. | 社会公益服务和警察 |
[1:22:56] | Shit… | 糟了 |
[1:22:57] | So Darvell gave the map and passage to your mother? | 达尔维把地图和途径给了你妈妈 |
[1:23:02] | No, to captain Ruthven. | 不是的 他给了吕特温上校 |
[1:23:08] | My mother saw her chance and took it. | 我妈妈逮到机会抢走了地图 |
[1:23:17] | Aah! Bitch! | 啊 贱人 |
[1:23:19] | Bitch! Bitch! | 贱人 贱人 |
[1:23:23] | She stole the map and rode into the night | 她偷走了地图后朝着未知的未来 |
[1:23:27] | towards her unknown future. | 狂奔过去 |
[1:23:34] | And she made her way to where, to this ruin and this… | 然后她便踏上了这条不归路 |
[1:23:38] | Soucriant thing took her? | 吸血鬼抓走了她 |
[1:23:41] | I didn’t give you my story. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[1:23:44] | I’ve been betrayed into this. | 我被人出卖了才被你看到 |
[1:23:46] | You can leave anytime you like. | 你想走的话随时都可以 |
[1:23:58] | So when did Clara come back for you? | 那么克拉拉什么时候找的你呢 |
[1:24:02] | When I was 16. | 我16岁的时候 |
[1:24:04] | And what did she do in the meantime? | 那时候她是做什么的 |
[1:24:06] | -She’s never talked about it. -Really? | -她闭而不谈 -是么 |
[1:24:10] | She says she can’t recall, but I expect she’s lying. | 她说她记不起来了 但我认为她在说谎 |
[1:24:15] | Lying is a way of life to her. | 说谎是她的家常便饭 |
[1:24:18] | But I was raised in an orphanage where I was taught to tell the truth. | 但我是在孤儿院长大的 那里教导我们要讲真话 |
[1:24:28] | Are there others like you? | 除了你们还有别的吸血鬼么 |
[1:24:31] | I’ve never met one. | 我没见过 |
[1:24:33] | And Clara never speaks of any. | 克拉拉也不说 |
[1:24:36] | I think we’re the only two who still endure. | 我俩可能是仅存的吸血鬼 |
[1:24:41] | How often do you feed? | 你们多久进食一次 |
[1:24:43] | I’d rather not talk about it. Thank you. | 请原谅 我不想说 |
[1:24:45] | That’s the distasteful part | 对吸血鬼来说 |
[1:24:47] | of being an immortal, isn’t it? | 这部分很恶心是不是 |
[1:24:50] | If you don’t believe a word I say, why this pretense? | 如果你不信我所说 那为何还装腔作势 |
[1:24:53] | Eleanor, how can you be two centuries old? | 埃莉诺 你怎么可能有两百岁呢 |
[1:24:59] | By, by what miracle of science? | 通过什么科学奇迹能够实现 |
[1:25:04] | You see, | 你听着 |
[1:25:07] | that’s the tricky thing, | 证明方式很棘手 |
[1:25:10] | because it’s only over time that I can prove it. | 我唯一能证明的办法便是 |
[1:25:14] | 30, maybe 40 years from now, | 三 四十年后 |
[1:25:19] | when you’re pruning roses from your wheelchair, I’ll stroll by | 当你坐着轮椅修剪玫瑰的时候 |
[1:25:23] | your garden gate and say, “Hello, Morag. “ | 我会从你的花园门口走过 然后说”你好 莫拉格” |
[1:25:29] | And nothing will have changed. | 而我还是那个我 |
[1:25:33] | I am 16 forever. | 我永远16岁 |
[1:25:37] | And you’ll realize this and it will hurt your heart | 那时候你就信了 而且你的心会被深深的刺痛 |
[1:25:43] | and I’ll say, “May peace be with you. “ | 到那时候我会说”愿你安息” |
[1:25:47] | And I’ll help you with the pain. | 我来帮你了结一切痛苦 |
[1:25:53] | Why don’t you do it now? | 你现在为什么不动手呢 |
[1:25:55] | I’m not strong, you could… | 我又不那么强壮 你完全可以 |
[1:25:56] | Overpower me. | 制服我 |
[1:26:02] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[1:26:31] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:26:33] | Where are your fangs? | 你的獠牙呢 |
[1:26:36] | Why don’t you die in the daylight? | 为什么你不怕白天 |
[1:26:38] | How could you give my story to those people? | 你怎么能把我的故事拿给别人看呢 |
[1:26:41] | I wrote it for you. | 我写给你一个人看的 |
[1:26:43] | How do you kill? | 你怎么杀人 |
[1:26:46] | I never… | 我从来不 |
[1:26:49] | People have to consent. They have to want. | 经得人们得同意 他们想那么做 |
[1:26:53] | -Want death? -It has to be an… | -想死 -那一定是个 |
[1:26:56] | Who the fuck wants death? | 谁他妈想死 |
[1:26:57] | Sometimes it releases people. | 有时死亡将人解放 |
[1:26:59] | -So you’re moral. -No. | -这么说 你是有道德的了 -不 |
[1:27:01] | I’m ruthless. | 我是无情的 |
[1:27:03] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[1:27:06] | All this | 所有这些 |
[1:27:07] | “I’m 206, I remember everything and it’s a burden.” | “我已经206岁了 我过目不忘的本事是我的负担” |
[1:27:12] | It’s pathetic. | 真够可悲的 |
[1:27:29] | My mom’s giving me a birthday party. | 我妈妈要给我办生日派对 |
[1:27:33] | It’s not really a party ’cause I’m only inviting you. | 不算严格意义上的派对 因为我只邀请你一个人 |
[1:27:37] | -Will you come? -Yes. | -你会来吗 -会 |
[1:27:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:29:05] | -Hi. -Happy Birthday. | -你好 -生日快乐 |
[1:29:12] | For you. | 给你的礼物 |
[1:29:17] | Do I have to invite you in? | 我是得邀请你进去吗 |
[1:29:23] | You’d better come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:29:31] | -Hello again, Ella. -Hello. | -艾拉 很高兴又见到你 -您好 |
[1:29:42] | Seriously, you can try if you like. | 说真的 如果你想的话可以尝试 |
[1:30:02] | I was hoping to arrange a more official meeting, | 我原打算安排更正式的会议 |
[1:30:06] | ideally with the school counselor and with Eleanor herself. | 叫上校方顾问和埃莉诺本人一起的 |
[1:30:09] | Well, what’s the problem? ‘Cause, you know, | 到底怎么了 因为 你知道 |
[1:30:11] | usually she sails through school. | 她对于课业一般迎刃有余 |
[1:30:14] | Well, um, Eleanor wrote her life story | 是这样的 埃莉诺写了她的生平 |
[1:30:18] | and uh, she’s quite insistent that it’s true. | 而且非常坚持的说是真的 |
[1:30:20] | I don’t expect you to be flattered by this, but in it | 我不指望这能让你高兴 因为在这个故事里 |
[1:30:23] | she describes you as a soucriant, which I believe is a sort of vampire. | 她把你写成一个嗜血狂魔 我认为应该是吸血鬼吧 |
[1:30:27] | Well, she has got a great imagination. | 哈 她想象力可真丰富 |
[1:30:32] | I hope she gets top marks. | 希望她能拿高分 |
[1:30:34] | Who else has read it? | 还谁读过这个东西 |
[1:30:36] | You have sole care of her, don’t you? | 你一直都是单独照顾她 对不对 |
[1:30:38] | That boyfriend, I bet he’s read it. | 那个小男友 我打赌也一定看了 |
[1:30:40] | Lot of responsibility for somebody so young. | 照顾年轻人要承担太多责任 |
[1:30:42] | I’m doing just fine, thank you. | 我能照顾了 谢谢 |
[1:30:49] | So, I shoot the bastard Ruthven | 所以我射伤了吕特温那个混蛋 |
[1:30:52] | and I nick the map… and then what? | 我拿了地图 之后我干嘛了 |
[1:30:55] | Well, it ends. She doesn’t say, does she? | 就此结束了 她没再说 不是吗 |
[1:30:57] | That’s ’cause I never told her. | 那是因为我从来没告诉过她 |
[1:31:00] | Should we arrange a more formal… | 我们应该安排个更正式的 |
[1:31:02] | I saw that Ruthven wasn’t dead. | 我见吕特温没死 |
[1:31:04] | I should have killed him then, but I had mercy on the cunt. | 我那时应该杀了他 但是我心存怜悯 |
[1:31:07] | Now, hold that thought because I’ll tell you what he did. | 现在继续 我来告诉你他的所为 |
[1:31:11] | But first, shall I tell you | 但在这之前 要不要我先告诉你 |
[1:31:14] | what it was like for me? | 它对我来说是什么感觉 |
[1:31:17] | -O.K., yeah. -It was wonderful. | -好 好的 -完美至极 |
[1:31:20] | I had eyes that cut through lies, lungs that breathed eternity. | 我有能识破谎言的双眼 有能永葆健康的肺 |
[1:31:26] | I felt I’d lived my whole wretched life, | 我觉得整个卑微的一生 |
[1:31:29] | just to prepare me for that moment. | 就是在为这一刻准备的 |
[1:32:17] | It was easy. | 杀人太简单了 |
[1:32:29] | Where’s Ruthven? | 吕特温呢 |
[1:32:31] | He wasn’t worthy of your gift. | 他配不上你的礼物 |
[1:32:34] | You stole it? | 你偷了它 |
[1:32:37] | Are we thieves now? | 我们现在都不是贼吗 |
[1:32:39] | Do we steal time? | 我们能偷走时间对不对 |
[1:32:41] | We buy it. | 我们用血 |
[1:32:44] | With blood. | 来买时间 |
[1:32:48] | We are a brotherhood. | 我们是兄弟会 |
[1:32:50] | There are no women amongst us. | 容不得女人 |
[1:32:54] | -What is her parentage? -It is low. | -她的出身怎样 -很卑微 |
[1:32:57] | -And her life before? -She made ends meet. | -那她之前的生活是怎么样的 -勉强过活 |
[1:33:00] | I was a harlot. | 我曾经是个妓女 |
[1:33:03] | But that is in the past. | 那是过去的事了 |
[1:33:06] | Some things are eternal. | 有些事情是永恒的 |
[1:33:08] | You were to find a man of good blood | 你本是去找一个有优良血统的男人 |
[1:33:09] | who appreciates this brotherhood and what we do. | 一个懂得欣赏我们兄弟会以及我们所为的男人 |
[1:33:11] | What is it you do? | 你们是干什么的 |
[1:33:15] | We are the pointed nails of justice. | 我们用锋利的指甲来执行心中的正义 |
[1:33:19] | How will you use this gift? | 你会怎么利用这个天赋呢 |
[1:33:22] | To punish those who prey on the weak. | 我会去惩罚那些欺负弱者的豺狼 |
[1:33:25] | To curb the power of men. | 去抑制男人的权利 |
[1:33:28] | We should not permit her to survive. | 我们不能允许她的存在 |
[1:33:32] | We have no choice unless she breaks our code. | 她若坏了规则 我们自然会惩治她 |
[1:33:36] | -You have no part in our order. -Truly you’re base. | -你无权涉足我们的规则 -骨子的下等人 |
[1:33:40] | Will you not speak for me? | 你不替我说句话么 |
[1:33:53] | They banished me. | 他们驱逐了我 |
[1:33:56] | I learned that immortality is unendurable alone. | 我了解到永生是不可承受孤独的 |
[1:34:00] | So I came back. | 所以我回来了 |
[1:34:02] | I watched my daughter grow. | 我在暗处观察着女儿慢慢成长 |
[1:34:04] | She was my only link with everything alive. | 她是我与所有活物的唯一联结 |
[1:34:09] | Back to sleep! | 回去睡觉 |
[1:34:12] | Back to sleep! | 回去睡觉 |
[1:34:15] | You! | 你 |
[1:34:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:34:32] | It was because of Eleanor I broke their code. | 我因埃莉诺而违背了他们的规则 |
[1:34:35] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做的 |
[1:34:38] | A woman’s not permitted to create. | 女人不允许生育 |
[1:34:42] | I took my darling to the nameless island, I let that thing save her. | 为了留下女儿 我带她去了无名岛 |
[1:34:48] | And for that, they would annihilate us both. | 因此他们要消灭我俩 |
[1:34:52] | You see, I had made a fatal error. | 你看 我犯了个致命的错误 |
[1:34:57] | I’d been merciful. I’d let Ruthven live. | 我曾经仁慈过 让吕特温活了下来 |
[1:35:00] | Eleanor! | 埃莉诺 |
[1:35:03] | Eleanor! | 埃莉诺 |
[1:35:06] | Give my regards to your mother. | 替我向你妈妈问好 |
[1:35:10] | -Welcome to a slow death. -Eleanor! | -欢迎走向衰老 -埃莉诺 |
[1:35:15] | Welcome… Whore… | 欢迎 妓女 |
[1:35:18] | No! Die! Die! | 不 去死 去死 |
[1:35:22] | Die! Die! | 去死 去死 |
[1:35:26] | Now you know everything. | 现在你知道了全部 |
[1:35:29] | I’m never merciful. | 我再也不会仁慈了 |
[1:35:31] | And knowledge is a fatal thing. | 你知道的太多了 |
[1:35:47] | When I was born, there were only seven planets. | 我出生的时候 人们只认识七大行星 |
[1:35:51] | Neptune hadn’t been discovered, so nobody believed in it. | 海王星还没被发现 自然也没人信 |
[1:35:56] | Heaven and earth are full of things we don’t yet understand. | 天堂和人世间都充满了太多我们不能理解的东西 |
[1:36:04] | I had a year of chemotherapy. | 我化疗了近一年 |
[1:36:10] | Spent too much time lying in my bed, so… | 在床上躺了太久 所以 |
[1:36:17] | I made this. | 我做了这个 |
[1:36:27] | That’s you. Near the sun. | 在太阳旁边的是你 |
[1:36:33] | Where it’s warm and bright. | 那里又温暖又明亮 |
[1:36:38] | And that’s me. | 而那个是我 |
[1:36:43] | Where light barely penetrates. | 又阴暗 |
[1:36:47] | And it’s cold. | 又寒冷 |
[1:36:51] | Time moves so slowly. | 时间慢慢流淌 |
[1:37:00] | You’re not cold. | 你不冰冷 |
[1:37:07] | Everything outside of time is cold. | 永生的东西都是冰冷的 |
[1:37:19] | If you kiss me right now, | 如果你现在亲了我 |
[1:37:22] | would I live forever? | 我会不会永生 |
[1:38:11] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:38:14] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:38:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:38:25] | Why do you always run away from me? | 你为什么总是躲着我 |
[1:38:28] | If you stay with me, you’ll die. | 如果你跟我在一起 你会死的 |
[1:38:30] | I’m dying anyway. | 反正我也快死了 |
[1:38:32] | It isn’t life I offer you. | 我给你的不是生活 |
[1:38:33] | Do you understand that? | 你懂不懂 |
[1:38:35] | You’ll take life. | 你得去杀人 |
[1:38:37] | By consent, like you do. | 我可以 你做的我也能做 |
[1:38:39] | It’s still monstrous. | 都是魔鬼 |
[1:38:41] | You’ll leave everything behind. | 你将远离一切人事 |
[1:38:46] | Except you. | 但我会拥有你 |
[1:39:04] | The gift I gave you, open it. Wait until I knock. | 我给你的那个礼物 把它打开 等我敲门 |
[1:39:12] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[1:39:14] | Do you want to come to… | 你想来 |
[1:39:33] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[1:39:35] | I’ve been worried sick. Claire’s not happy. | 我快担心死了 克莱尔生气了 |
[1:39:38] | I’ve made changes. Sent the girls home. | 我把那些女孩打发回家了 |
[1:39:41] | Bought them tickets on the EuroStar. | 我给他们买了欧洲之星的车票 |
[1:39:43] | It’s going to be a clean house now. | 现在这里是一片净土了 |
[1:39:44] | -No, I’m leaving. -What are you talking about? | -不 我要走了 -你说什么 |
[1:39:47] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[1:39:49] | Telling that fucking school who we are. | 跟学校讲我们的身份 |
[1:39:51] | I hate the way you speak, it makes me sick! | 我讨厌你说话的方式 让我恶心 |
[1:39:52] | How dare you put us in such danger! | 你怎么敢让我们身陷如此境地 |
[1:39:54] | You told that fucking teacher our story! | 你跟老师讲我们俩的故事 |
[1:39:57] | I listened to his crap about your fantasies of death and all | 我听了他讲那些废话 什么你对死亡的幻想 |
[1:39:59] | the while, he was implying my neglect! | 而他一直在暗示我的失职 |
[1:40:02] | Neglect, Eleanor, of you! | 埃莉诺 对你的忽视 |
[1:40:04] | Stop it, Claire! | 别这样 克莱尔 |
[1:40:05] | There is a rule that we live by and you broke it! | 我们生存有规则 而你破坏了它 |
[1:40:08] | -What if I broke free? -No! | -那我就破坏了呢 -不行 |
[1:40:10] | To tell another is forbidden. | 不能告诉别人 |
[1:40:11] | Those with knowledge have to die. | 知道真相的人都得死 |
[1:40:13] | You made that rule so you could isolate me. | 你用自己定的这个规矩来将我隔离起来 |
[1:40:15] | No, I kept you safe! | 不 我是为了你的安全 |
[1:40:17] | You stupid fucking cunt, mother, I hate you! | 你是贱人 母亲我恨你 |
[1:40:23] | No, no, no, leave her! Just leave her! | 不 别追她 |
[1:40:26] | Don’t leave! Come back, Ella! | 别走 回来 艾拉! |
[1:40:28] | Get off! | 快跑 |
[1:40:31] | -Eleanor! -Claire! | -埃莉诺 -克莱尔 |
[1:40:32] | -No, you can’t leave! -You’re making it worse! | -不 你不能走 -越搞越糟 |
[1:40:35] | It’s not safe, Eleanor! You can’t leave! | 外面不安全 埃莉诺 你不能走 |
[1:40:38] | Just leave her be! | 就让她走吧 |
[1:40:42] | -No! -Clara? | -不 -克拉拉 |
[1:40:43] | -You can’t leave, it’s not safe! -Clara! | -你不能走 不安全 -克拉拉 |
[1:40:45] | -She has every right to go! -No! | -她有权利离开 -不 |
[1:40:55] | Know where she lives? | 知道她住嘛 |
[1:40:58] | Yes, I believe it’s the hotel on the seafront. | 是的 在海滨区的一个旅馆 |
[1:41:01] | -Does she trust you? -Maybe. | -她相信你吗 -可能 |
[1:41:04] | -I’ve never lied to her. -That’s good. | -我从没对她说过谎 -很好 |
[1:41:07] | What will happen? | 她会发生什么 |
[1:41:08] | She’ll be taken somewhere safe. | 她会被带到安全的地方 |
[1:41:11] | We just want to talk to her. | 我们只想跟她谈谈 |
[1:41:14] | You’ve told your little boyfriend all about us, haven’t you? | 你咱俩的事情都告诉了你的小男友 是不是 |
[1:41:16] | No! | 没有 |
[1:41:17] | You know what happens to those with knowledge, Ella! | 你清楚知道真相的人会怎样 艾拉 |
[1:41:19] | No, Clara, don’t! | 不 克拉拉 不要 |
[1:41:20] | It’s like a virus… it’s deadly, it needs to be stamped out. | 它就像个致命的病毒 需要被封存 |
[1:41:24] | -Clara, please, don’t! -I know where he lives. | -克拉拉 求你了 不要 -我知道他住哪 |
[1:41:26] | Don’t! Clara, don’t go! | 别去 克拉拉 别去 |
[1:41:29] | Clara! Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[1:42:28] | Hello… Frank. | 你好啊 弗兰克 |
[1:42:33] | Where’s Eleanor? | 埃莉诺呢 |
[1:42:34] | She’s got a message for you, can I come in? | 她让我给你带个信 我能进来吗 |
[1:42:41] | Well, you’re going to have to come out here then, aren’t you? | 那你出来总行吧 |
[1:42:59] | I must say, you are definitely Ella’s type. | 我不得不承认 你绝对是艾拉喜欢的类型 |
[1:43:04] | Earnest, clueless, but sexy as a pair of shoes. | 热心 天然呆 很迷人 |
[1:43:09] | I knew you wouldn’t let her go without a fight. | 我知道不跟你打一架你是不会放她的 |
[1:43:12] | Oh… is that what you’re suggesting, Frank? | 哦 你在提建议吗 弗兰克 |
[1:43:17] | A fight? | 打一架 |
[1:43:30] | Go on. Finish me. | 来吧 杀了我吧 |
[1:43:34] | I still have the advantage. | 但我仍有优势 |
[1:43:37] | She’s going to leave you anyway. | 她无论如何都会离开你的 |
[1:43:45] | Frank! Clara’s coming. | 弗兰克 克拉拉去找你了 |
[1:43:47] | Don’t answer the door, don’t let her in. | 别开门 别让她进来 |
[1:43:49] | I’m trapped here. She caught me. | 他把我困在这了 |
[1:43:51] | -Just don’t let her get you. -It’s too late, my love. | -别让她抓到你 -太晚了 亲爱的 |
[1:43:55] | I will never forgive, I will never, ever forgive! | 我永远不会原谅你 永远永远不会 |
[1:44:00] | Eleanor, what the hell is going on? | 埃莉诺 发生什么了 |
[1:44:02] | It’s Clara, you have to stop her! | 是克拉拉 你得阻止她 |
[1:44:04] | These men are looking for her, where she is? | 这些人都是找她的 她在哪 |
[1:44:06] | She’s here. Ella. | 她在这里 艾拉 |
[1:44:07] | Eleanor, you have to tell us the truth… | 埃莉诺 你得跟我们说实话 |
[1:44:09] | something terrible has happened to Kevin. | 凯文出事了 |
[1:44:10] | -Clara Webb? -Who is this? | -克拉拉·韦伯 -你是谁 |
[1:44:13] | You know who we are, whore mother. | 你知道我们是谁 妓女母亲 |
[1:44:15] | I will take care of Eleanor now. | 埃莉诺从此由我照顾 |
[1:44:16] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:44:19] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:44:24] | These men are from the police, Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 这些人是警察 |
[1:44:26] | They’ve come to, to help. | 他们是来帮忙的 |
[1:44:30] | We have to get to Frank! | 我们得找到弗兰克 |
[1:44:31] | We will get to Frank, we need to get you to a doctor, | 我们会找到弗兰克的 我们会帮你找个医生 |
[1:44:33] | Eleanor, don’t run! What are you doing? | 埃莉诺 别跑 你在干什么 |
[1:44:36] | We need to get to Frank! | 我们得找到弗兰克 |
[1:44:37] | You don’t need handcuffs, she’s a child! | 她只是个孩子 你不要拷她 |
[1:44:39] | Eleanor, I’m coming with you. | 埃莉诺 我跟你一起 |
[1:44:41] | Certainly, come. | 当然 来吧 |
[1:44:49] | I will be with you whatever happens, there’s no need to be afraid. | 无论发生什么我都会跟你一起的 别害怕 |
[1:44:52] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[1:44:54] | It’s a privilege to meet you, Eleanor. | 很荣幸见到你 埃莉诺 |
[1:45:10] | I thought Clara and I were the only ones. | 我以为我跟克拉拉是仅存的 |
[1:45:15] | Surely she told you of the brotherhood. | 她一定跟你说过兄弟会 |
[1:45:18] | -Excuse me, what are you saying to… -Darvell. | -不好意思 你们在说什么呢 -达尔维 |
[1:45:21] | You’re just as I imagined. | 你跟我想象的一样 |
[1:45:24] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[1:45:25] | Where exactly are you taking us, because we’ve just | 你要把我们带去哪 刚刚 |
[1:45:28] | gone right past the police station and the hospital. | 路过了警察局和医院 |
[1:45:31] | Seriously, where are we going? | 说真的 我们要去哪 |
[1:45:33] | Eleanor! Ella! | 埃莉诺 艾拉 |
[1:45:36] | -Ella! -Mother! | -艾拉 -妈妈 |
[1:45:39] | They’ll destroy you, Ella! They’ll destroy you! | 他们会杀了你的 艾拉 他们会杀了你的 |
[1:45:42] | Darvell, let her go! | 达尔维 放她走 |
[1:45:49] | Mother! Please! | 妈妈 求你了 |
[1:45:51] | Now I’m going to show you, piece of whore. | 给你点颜色瞧瞧 妓女 |
[1:45:59] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[1:46:01] | Oh, my God, you killed her! | 我的天 你杀了她 |
[1:46:04] | Nothing is that easy. | 没那没简单 |
[1:46:10] | Mother! Mother! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:46:13] | -With this act, I cleanse the earth! -Mother! No! | -但愿这次能把这世界清理一下 -妈妈 不 |
[1:46:25] | Be calm, be calm. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[1:46:26] | -Who are you people? -I said be calm! | -你们到底是谁 -给我冷静 |
[1:46:33] | I hate these crying women. | 我恨死了这些哭闹的女人 |
[1:46:47] | Damn you. | 天煞的 |
[1:46:52] | I’ve followed you for many years. | 我跟踪你好多年 |
[1:46:57] | You take only those who are ready… and that has a certain grace. | 你只杀死那些准备死亡的人 也算是种高尚 |
[1:47:06] | You have been condemned from the moment Clara made you. | 但是在克拉拉生你的那一刻 你就已经被定罪 |
[1:47:11] | Our code does not permit women to create. | 我们的法则不允许女人创造新生 |
[1:47:24] | In her stories, you are wonderful. | 在她的故事里 你十分完美 |
[1:47:28] | You had compassion and respect. | 你有同情心 懂得尊重人 |
[1:47:32] | You gave her life. | 你给了她新的生活 |
[1:47:34] | She stole her life. | 她自己偷的 |
[1:47:37] | Please. Please, stop him. | 求你了 阻止他 |
[1:47:40] | She killed one of the brethren. | 她杀了一个我们的同胞 |
[1:47:42] | And that’s unforgivable. | 不可饶恕 |
[1:47:43] | Don’t go… | 别去 |
[1:47:51] | Amazing how two little girls with no money and learning | 多么神奇 两个没钱的小女孩是 |
[1:47:54] | slipped through your fingers for an eternity. | 怎样为了永生而从你的魔掌中溜走的 |
[1:48:04] | -Hold her down. -Ella! | -按低点 -艾拉 |
[1:48:06] | Hold her down. | 把她按低点 |
[1:48:07] | No, no, no…! | 不 |
[1:48:10] | No! Eleanor! Ah! | 不 埃莉诺 啊 |
[1:48:14] | Ella! Eleanor! | 艾拉 埃莉诺 |
[1:48:18] | Bring it here. Bring it here! | 把它拿过来 拿过来 |
[1:48:21] | Isn’t the present everything? | 现在布政使万事俱备吗 |
[1:48:23] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:48:25] | -This is your last night, witch. Last night! -No…! | -女巫 今天是你的末日 -不 |
[1:48:29] | Eleanor! | 埃莉诺 |
[1:48:51] | This blade is from Byzantium. My souvenir of the crusades. | 这把宝剑来自拜占庭 是我从十字军那里获得的战利品 |
[1:48:56] | May it send you to eternity. | 愿它送你永生 |
[1:48:59] | It was on a beach like this that we first met. | 我们第一次相遇的海滩跟现在很像 |
[1:49:02] | But I went with Ruthven, for all my damnation. | 但诅咒让我跟了吕特温 |
[1:49:06] | But it was you, you were the pearl. | 但应该是你 你才是那颗无暇的珍珠 |
[1:49:10] | See how the bitch uses her arts to the last. | 这个贱人在最后一刻还在演戏 |
[1:49:15] | The honor is yours. | 这个荣誉是属于你的 |
[1:49:20] | Do what you like with me, but let her go, please! | 怎么处置我都行 但请放她走 求你了 |
[1:49:23] | -Hold her still. -Please, I beg you, Darvell! | -抓稳 -求你了 我求了你 达尔维 |
[1:49:25] | -Still, I said! -She’s going to die anyway! | -抓稳 -她横竖都是死 |
[1:49:27] | She can’t survive on her own! | 没你 她自己根本没法生存 |
[1:49:29] | Eleanor… My baby! | 埃莉诺 我的宝贝 |
[1:49:49] | You truly are a wonder. | 你真是我的奇迹 |
[1:50:18] | I’ve been following you for years… | 我很辛苦地 |
[1:50:21] | So assiduously. | 跟踪你们好多年 |
[1:50:24] | Because if I wasn’t the one to find you, | 我知道如果找到你们的人不是我 |
[1:50:27] | they certainly would have killed you. | 他们肯定会杀死你的 |
[1:50:29] | What will they do, the others? | 其他人会怎么对你 |
[1:50:32] | The brotherhood is strong, unchanging. | 兄弟会强大得很 他们不会改变 |
[1:50:36] | They will come. | 他们会追杀的 |
[1:50:38] | With their pointed nails of justice. | 带着伸张正义的利爪 |
[1:50:54] | Will he travel with us now? | 他以后会跟我们一起流浪吗 |
[1:50:58] | You’re not coming with us. | 你不会再跟我们一起了 |
[1:51:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:03] | I’m cutting you loose. | 我不再束缚你了 |
[1:51:07] | You can’t stay with your mother all your life, can you? | 你不能一辈子都跟妈妈生活 对不对 |
[1:51:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:51:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:51:28] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:51:31] | Look forward, not back. | 向前看 别回头 |
[1:51:35] | Always. | 永远别回头 |
[1:52:01] | Your instinct is to hunt the powerful and protect the weak. | 你天生就惩强扶善 |
[1:52:08] | I’d like to try and live that way. | 我也想尝试下这样生活 |
[1:52:10] | Live your life how you choose, it’s no concern of mine. | 你爱怎么过怎么过 不关我事 |
[1:52:17] | If you could have anything, what would it be? | 如果让你拥有件东西 你会选什么 |
[1:52:20] | Your pardon? | 什么 |
[1:52:23] | In time. | 如果 |
[1:52:25] | Maybe. | 还来得及的话 |
[1:52:27] | Your company, then? | 那就选择你的陪伴 |
[1:52:30] | We have time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[1:52:56] | I’m afraid. | 我有点害怕 |
[1:53:00] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[1:53:03] | I am Eleanor Webb. | 我叫埃莉诺·韦伯 |
[1:53:06] | I throw my story to the wind and never will I tell it more. | 让我的故事随风而逝吧 我再也不会讲 |
[1:53:12] | Another one begins. | 另一个故事已经开始 |