时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing– | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:23] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:27] | You know spies– a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | Family too… | 还有家人 |
[00:30] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:32] | If you’re desperate… | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:34] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:37] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | It’s a deep-cover job. | 一项深入卧底任务 |
[00:46] | We’re going after the leader of a terrorist network. | 我们正在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:48] | I need you to bring them down no matter what. | 我要你不惜一切代价铲除他们 |
[00:50] | I’m a man who’s willing to go extremes | 我这个人 对于我觉得正确的事 |
[00:53] | to do what I feel is right. | 就算走极端也在所不惜 |
[00:54] | This guy James, he’s getting to you. | 那个詹姆斯 他影响到你了 |
[00:55] | They all are. | 他们都是 |
[00:58] | I’m working with the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[01:00] | I gave up everything, even after they burned me, | 我放弃了一切 甚至被放入黑名单后都是如此 |
[01:03] | and I wasted my life. | 我简直是浪费生命 |
[01:05] | – You have to turn me in. – What? No. | -你必须把我抓进去 -什么 不行 |
[01:08] | Our work will continue. | 我们的事业还会继续 |
[01:09] | How will it continue without a leader? | 没有领袖怎么继续 |
[01:11] | I see two leaders standing right before me. | 我的眼前就站着两个领袖 |
[01:15] | Michael, where are you? | 迈克尔 你在哪 |
[01:16] | James is coming to Miami. | 詹姆斯回迈阿密了 |
[01:18] | Get your team ready. | 让你的团队准备好 |
[01:20] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:23] | – Son of a bitch. – Mike switched sides. | -狗娘养的 -迈克尔反水了 |
[01:30] | You stay the hell out of my way, Sam. | 你别想阻拦我 萨姆 |
[01:36] | Fi… | 菲 |
[01:36] | I thought you said she wouldn’t be a problem. | 我记得你说过她不会是问题 |
[01:38] | I just need to figure this out. | 我得想想 |
[01:39] | There’s nothing to figure out, Michael. | 这里没什么可迟疑的 迈克尔 |
[01:41] | – James is here. – I’ll figure this out. | -詹姆斯就到了 -我 我得想想 |
[01:42] | The CIA is closing in. | 中情局马上就到了 |
[01:44] | We have to finish this now. | 我们得结束这一切 |
[01:46] | If you won’t do it, I will. | 如果你做不到 那就我来 |
[01:52] | Every spy lives in fear of losing himself. | 每个间谍都生活在迷失自己的恐惧之中 |
[01:55] | The CIA is closing in. | 中情局马上就到了 |
[01:57] | We have to finish this now. | 我们得结束这一切 |
[01:59] | Do what you think is right. | 你认为该怎么做就怎么做 |
[02:01] | When you work undercover, | 卧底时 |
[02:02] | the lines between loyalty and betrayal | 忠诚和背叛之间的界限 |
[02:04] | can become so blurred, so grey, | 会变得非常模糊 不再黑白分明 |
[02:06] | that after a while you don’t know | 一段时间后你都不知道 |
[02:08] | what you’re fighting for anymore. | 自己到底在为什么而奋斗 |
[02:11] | Michael, think of all the good things we could do together. | 迈克尔 想想我们能一起完成的伟业 |
[02:13] | You end up caught in the middle | 最后 当你的朋友变成敌人 |
[02:14] | as your friends become your enemies | 敌人变成朋友 |
[02:16] | and your enemies become your friends. | 你就被夹在了中间 |
[02:18] | If this is what you want, the man I love is gone. | 如果这就是你想做的 你已经不是我爱的那个人了 |
[02:21] | If you won’t do it, I will. | 如果你做不到 那我来做 |
[02:22] | The man I love is gone. | 你已经不是我爱的那个人了 |
[02:25] | Until the time comes when you’re forced to make a choice. | 直到你必须作出抉择的那一刻到来 |
[02:45] | This is James Kendrick to all operatives. | 我是詹姆斯·肯德里克 所有人员听好 |
[02:49] | Forgive me. I have made an error. | 原谅我 我犯了个错误 |
[02:52] | Michael Westen has betrayed us. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿背叛了我们 |
[02:55] | He and Fiona Glenanne are on the rooftop of the facility. | 他和菲欧娜·格兰恩在基地的楼顶 |
[02:58] | Your orders are to eliminate them. | 你们的任务是除掉他们 |
[03:01] | No mercy. | 毫不留情 |
[03:03] | Sir, the CIA team is approaching. | 长官 中情局的队伍要到了 |
[03:06] | – Is it safe to land? – No, sir. | -着陆安全吗 -不安全 长官 |
[03:09] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开 |
[03:23] | We have to go. | 我们得离开了 |
[03:47] | You shouldn’t have come back for me. | 你不应该为我回来的 |
[03:49] | It’s a little late for that. | 现在说这个晚了 |
[03:51] | I need to get you out of here, Fiona. | 我得想办法让你离开这儿 菲欧娜 |
[03:53] | – I’ll cover you as best I– – No, I’m not running. | -我会尽全力掩护… -不 我不逃 |
[03:55] | Fi, look out there. | 菲 你看看那边 |
[03:56] | They got a Humvee full of guards coming in. | 他们派了一辆满是卫兵的悍马过来了 |
[03:58] | We can’t hold them off. | 我们对付不了他们的 |
[04:05] | Michael, those aren’t guards in that Humvee. | 迈克尔 悍马里的不是卫兵 |
[04:12] | Figured we could use a bigger ride. | 早猜到了得开辆大点的车过来 |
[04:14] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这个鬼地方吧 |
[04:17] | Go. | 走 |
[04:34] | You’re lying to protect the guy | 那个应该除掉的人 |
[04:35] | you’re supposed to be taking down. | 你为了保护他而撒谎 |
[04:37] | If you shut this down, | 如果你撤销任务 |
[04:39] | you lose all hope of stopping him. | 就再不可能阻止他了 |
[04:40] | You’re not just helping ’em, you’re one of ’em. | 你不仅是在帮他们 你就是他们中的一员 |
[04:42] | So I’m asking you to trust me. | 所以我请求你相信我 |
[04:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:47] | I dumped the Humvee in a lot down the road. | 我把悍马丢到路边了 |
[04:49] | Hopefully it won’t be found until nightfall, | 希望晚上才会有人发现它 |
[04:50] | if we’re lucky. | 当然前提是我们运气好 |
[04:51] | I tossed the phones | 我把电话扔到 |
[04:52] | in a garbage truck heading north. | 一辆往北边开去的垃圾车上去了 |
[04:53] | If anybody tracks ’em, | 如果有人追踪电话 |
[04:54] | they’ll be digging through landfill. | 他们就得去挖垃圾场了 |
[04:55] | We have some breathing room for now. | 我们暂时可以松口气了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, Mike, um, we gotta figure out our next steps here. | 迈克 我们得想想下一步干什么 |
[05:08] | You guys should just go. | 你们走就行了 |
[05:10] | My mom and Charlie should be at the rally point. | 我母亲和查理现在应该到集合地点了 |
[05:12] | You need to get them out of Miami. | 你们要把他们送出迈阿密 |
[05:14] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:15] | I’ll, uh– I’ll figure something out. | 我要…我要查点事 |
[05:18] | – Just go. – Mike… | -走吧 -迈克 |
[05:20] | We’re not leaving you here, man. You crazy? | 我们不能把你留在这儿 伙计 你疯了吗 |
[05:21] | – We got problems… – problems I caused. | -我们有麻烦了 -是我制造的麻烦 |
[05:24] | Michael, you lost your way. | 迈克尔 你只是迷失了你自己 |
[05:25] | I betrayed the mission, Fi, | 我背叛了任务 菲 |
[05:28] | and I turned on all of you. | 我骗了你们所有人 |
[05:29] | Mike, just stop right there. | 迈克 别说了 |
[05:30] | We didn’t risk our necks saving you | 我们拿命去救你 |
[05:31] | just to leave you behind. | 不是为了把你扔在这儿的 |
[05:33] | The CIA is gonna want to know | 中情局肯定想知道 |
[05:34] | what the hell went down back there, | 在那里到底发生了什么 |
[05:35] | and we need your help to sort it out. | 我们需要你帮忙搞清楚 |
[05:37] | Now, you with us? | 你和我们一起吧 |
[05:41] | Mike, are you in? | 迈克 你加入吗 |
[05:51] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[05:53] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[05:54] | It’s a long-ass walk into town. | 进城要走很久啊 |
[06:05] | In the field, there’s nothing harder | 作战时 没有什么 |
[06:07] | than when you let your team down. | 比辜负队友更让人难过的了 |
[06:09] | Apologies and regrets do no good. | 抱歉和后悔都没有用 |
[06:12] | You all just have to move on | 你只能继续前进 |
[06:13] | and make the best of the situation. | 努力使情况好转 |
[06:17] | Hey, you guys have prepaid cell phones? | 你们这儿有预付费电话吗 |
[06:20] | – By the window. – Thank you. | -在靠窗那边 -谢谢 |
[06:25] | It’s crucial to stay focused | 集中注意力 |
[06:27] | to try to keep your mind off the past. | 不去回想从前十分重要 |
[06:30] | Michael, anyone coming? | 迈克尔 有人来了吗 |
[06:32] | But there are times when that’s just not possible. | 然而有些时候你却做不到 |
[06:35] | – Michael? – I hesitated… | -迈克尔 -我迟疑了 |
[06:38] | Back there on the roof. | 在屋顶上 |
[06:40] | After all we’ve been through together, | 毕竟我们共患难过 |
[06:43] | I almost didn’t pull that trigger. | 但我差点没扣下扳机 |
[06:46] | But you did. | 但你还是扣了 |
[06:52] | Why did you come back, Fi? | 你为什么会回来 菲 |
[06:53] | I didn’t deserve it. | 我不值得你这么做 |
[06:56] | I didn’t do it because you deserved it. | 我回来不是因为你值不值得 |
[06:58] | There’s no way you could have known you’d make it out alive. | 你可不知道你能活着出来 |
[07:02] | I knew that if I was wrong about you… | 我只知道要是我看错你了 |
[07:06] | It didn’t matter if I got out of there alive. | 我活不活着出来都无所谓了 |
[07:20] | Okay, I’m good. | 好了 我弄完了 |
[07:23] | – What the hell’s all this? – Supplies. | -这些是什么 -物资 |
[07:25] | Figured we could use some duct tape, you know? | 或许我们会用上布基胶带 |
[07:26] | One for everyone. Just in case. | 人人都用得着 以防万一啊 |
[07:29] | And you’re getting beer. | 你还拿了啤酒 |
[07:30] | You realize we’re on the run, right? | 你知道我们在逃亡吧 |
[07:32] | Yes, which means this could be our last six-pack. | 知道 所以这没准就是我们喝的最后六罐了 |
[07:36] | Okay. Well, in that case, get something imported, | 好吧 既然这样的话 去拿点进口的 |
[07:38] | ’cause I’m not drinking that crap. | 我不喝那种垃圾 |
[07:42] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 |
[07:50] | What seems to be the problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:52] | Well, you tell me. | 那就要你们说了 |
[07:55] | You’re the guys that the cops are looking for. | 你们是警察在通缉的人 |
[07:57] | News says there’s a $50,000 reward. | 新闻说有5万美元的奖励 |
[08:00] | Well, looks like we just hit the lottery. | 就像中彩票了一样 |
[08:03] | Ain’t that right, Marcos? | 是不是啊 马科斯 |
[08:14] | $50,000 each, right? | 每人5万美元 对吗 |
[08:16] | Hey, fellas, can we talk? | 伙计们 我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:18] | Sure we can work something out. | 肯定有得商量 |
[08:19] | I mean, do we look armed and dangerous to you? | 我们看起来是有武器很危险的样子吗 |
[08:21] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:23] | And the news didn’t say nothing that you gotta be alive. | 新闻可没说要你们活着 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I got this here bald-headed one, | 是 我发现光头的那个 |
[08:28] | yeah, and the one with the chin. | 是 和长尖下巴的那个 |
[08:30] | What is taking Jesse and Sam so long? | 杰西和萨姆干什么呢 去了那么久 |
[08:33] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[08:36] | Look there, the back of the store. | 看那儿 商店的后面 |
[08:38] | Oh, God, Michael, we have to get in there. | 天啊 迈克尔 我们得进去 |
[08:40] | All I have in my purse is some C-4. | 我包里只有一些塑胶炸药 |
[08:42] | Our guns are empty. | 我们的枪里没子弹了 |
[08:43] | We’re gonna have to bluff it. | 我们得吓唬吓唬他们 |
[08:44] | As an operative, it’s your job | 作为一名特工 你要判断 |
[08:47] | to determine how likely a particular plan is to succeed, | 一个计划能不能成功 |
[08:49] | and if something looks like a suicide mission, | 如果行动跟自杀似的 |
[08:51] | to call it off. | 就要及时停止 |
[08:53] | Yeah…That’s the plan. | 对 就这样 |
[08:56] | – Let’s go in and bluff. – Yeah. | -我们进去然后吓唬他们 -好 |
[08:58] | Of course, that only matters | 当然 那么做的前提是 |
[09:00] | if you care if you live or die. | 你还在意自己的生死 |
[09:02] | Michael, what are you doing? Michael! | 迈克尔 你在做什么 迈克尔 |
[09:05] | Michael, open the door! Michael! | 迈克尔 打开门 迈克尔 |
[09:29] | – Stay down. – Jesus, Mike. | -蹲着别动 -天啊 迈克尔 |
[09:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[09:36] | – It just grazed me. – Michael! | -只是擦伤 -迈克尔 |
[09:38] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[09:39] | You could have been killed. | 你可能会死的 |
[09:40] | But I wasn’t. Let’s go. | 但我没有 我们走吧 |
[09:59] | – Yeah? – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[10:00] | I was wondering if you were gonna call. | 我一直在想你会不会打来 |
[10:02] | Strong, my friends and I | 斯特朗 我的朋友们和我 |
[10:04] | are all over the news. | 都出现在新闻上 |
[10:05] | Yeah, there’s good reason for that. | 是啊 那么做是有理由的 |
[10:06] | Because you’re the most wanted people in the state right now, | 因为你们现在不只是全国 |
[10:08] | if not the country. | 更是全世界都在通缉的人 |
[10:09] | Well, you have to call this off. | 你得让他们停止 |
[10:11] | Don’t you dare tell me what I have to do! | 你还敢告诉我怎么做 |
[10:13] | The last I heard from you, | 最后一次我从你那儿得到消息 |
[10:14] | we were supposed to be capturing Kendrick. | 我们本该抓捕肯德里克 |
[10:16] | Only when I got there, do you know what I found? | 但是当我赶到时 你知道我看到了什么吗 |
[10:18] | No target, no agent. | 没有目标 没有探员 |
[10:20] | Just Sonya lying dead on the helipad. | 只有索尼娅的尸体在直升机停机坪上 |
[10:22] | I assume that was your work? | 我猜这是你干的好事吧 |
[10:26] | Yeah, that was me. | 对 是我 |
[10:27] | I don’t know what the hell happened out there, | 我不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[10:28] | but I know this: | 我知道的是 |
[10:29] | You and your friends | 你和你朋友 |
[10:31] | have destroyed this entire operation. | 已经毁了整个行动 |
[10:33] | Look, my friends had nothing to do with that. | 我朋友跟此事无关 |
[10:35] | Leave them out of this. | 不要把他们卷进来 |
[10:36] | – I’ll come in, I’ll– – Save your breath, | -我会负责 -省省吧 |
[10:37] | ’cause the CIA is fresh out of deals for Michael Westen. | 因为中情局跟迈克尔·韦斯顿的交易刚刚作废了 |
[10:40] | You promised them Kendrick’s network, | 你承诺弄来肯德里克的内部情报 |
[10:41] | and they didn’t get it. | 但他们却没有拿到 |
[10:42] | This operation’s over. | 这次行动结束了 |
[10:44] | My career is over. | 我的事业也完蛋了 |
[10:48] | And as for you… | 至于你 |
[10:50] | If you think it was tough being burned, | 你觉得被列入黑名单已经很难熬了 |
[10:53] | you haven’t seen anything yet. | 你还没见过更难熬的 |
[10:59] | A spy’s ability to operate depends on secrecy. | 一名间谍的价值取决于他的隐蔽性 |
[11:02] | 突发新闻 通缉 | |
[11:02] | Your anonymity is your greatest weapon. | 匿名是你最好的武器 |
[11:04] | It allows you to operate anywhere, to deceive your enemies, | 能助你在任何地方行动 欺瞒敌人 |
[11:08] | and when it’s all over, to slip back into the shadows. | 当事情结束后 还能助你能消失不见 |
[11:11] | We’ve obtained information that federal authorities believe that | 根据消息 联邦政府认为 |
[11:14] | the suspects may have been involved in terrorist activities. | 该名嫌疑人涉嫌恐怖事件 |
[11:17] | When the world knows your face, | 若你的相貌被公开 |
[11:19] | your options get a lot more limited. | 你将会变得束手束脚 |
[11:21] | At that point, all you can really do is attack. | 到那时 你能做的唯有反击 |
[11:24] | We go after Kendrick directly. | 我们自己去找肯德里克 |
[11:26] | Mike, come on. You can’t be serious. | 迈克 你不是说真的吧 |
[11:27] | You want to go after him now? | 你要现在去找他吗 |
[11:29] | The CIA, they’re sending everything they have after us, | 中情局在尽一切可能找我们 |
[11:31] | but they want James. They want his network. | 但他们想要的是詹姆斯 想要他的组织 |
[11:34] | I think it’s the only card we have left to play. | 这是我们唯一能与之抗衡的地方了 |
[11:35] | Come on, after everything that just went down, that’s suicide. | 现在我们什么都没有了 这是在自杀啊 |
[11:38] | I have to try, whatever the consequence. | 无论结果如何 我一定要尝试 |
[11:41] | Sonya mentioned a satellite expert in Miami. | 索尼娅提起过迈阿密有一个卫星方面的专家 |
[11:44] | He was making a communication center for James. | 他在为詹姆斯建造一个通信中心 |
[11:46] | If I can locate him, I might have a chance to pull this off. | 如果我们能锁定他 或许就能得到线索 |
[11:49] | – You guys lay low– – Uhuh, brother. | -你们保持低调 -不不 兄弟 |
[11:51] | If you think we’re all gonna just hide in a hole somewhere | 如果你觉得我们会躲起来 |
[11:53] | while you do this, it’s not gonna happen. | 然后任由你冒险 那是不可能的 |
[11:55] | It’s my decision. | 一人做事一人担 |
[11:55] | Mike, enough! We’re in this. | 迈克 够了 我们要入伙 |
[11:57] | You’re in no position to do this by yourself. | 仅凭你一己之力是做不到的 |
[11:59] | And there’s a communications guy I used to work with. | 我跟一位通信人员共事过 |
[12:01] | I trust him. I’ll talk to him. | 我信任他 我会跟他谈谈 |
[12:03] | Maybe he can help us find James’ guy. | 或许他能帮我们找到詹姆斯的手下 |
[12:06] | We’ll work on this. | 我们一起解决 |
[12:10] | You need to go see your mom. | 你该去看看你妈妈 |
[12:28] | Michael. I was afraid– | 迈克尔 我还在担心… |
[12:30] | Mom, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 妈 没事的 没事的 |
[12:33] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[12:35] | Fi got to me. | 菲说服我了 |
[12:36] | She got to me before it was too late. | 在事情恶化以前 菲成功说服我了 |
[12:42] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[12:43] | I thought we’re supposed to meet here at the rally point | 我还以为事情出差错的话 |
[12:45] | if things went wrong. | 我们要在这个集合点见面 |
[12:46] | Plans have changed. | 计划有变 |
[12:49] | This phone is gonna be for emergencies. | 紧急情况下才能使用这个电话 |
[12:51] | You need to stay out of sight for just a little while longer. | 你得要隐姓埋名一段时间 |
[12:55] | Michael, what’s going on? | 迈克尔 出什么事了 |
[13:00] | Answer me. What is going on? | 回答我 发生什么了 |
[13:01] | The CIA found out what I was doing. | 中情局知道我在做什么了 |
[13:04] | They’re hunting for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[13:07] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[13:09] | I’m going after James and his network. | 我打算追踪詹姆斯和他的组织 |
[13:11] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[13:12] | Michael, please, | 迈克尔 求你了 |
[13:13] | I’ve seen what those people can do. | 我见识过他们的手段 |
[13:15] | I don’t want you going. Please– | 我希望你别去 求你了 |
[13:16] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我心意已决 |
[13:21] | I don’t want to lose another son. | 我不想再失去另一个儿子 |
[13:26] | Mom, I can’t make any promises. | 妈 我不能像你保证什么 |
[13:29] | Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. | 但有时必须做出牺牲 |
[13:37] | Charlie’s birthday is coming up soon. | 查理的生日快到了 |
[13:40] | And when I asked him who he wanted there, | 我问他想要谁来时 |
[13:42] | the first person he said was Uncle Michael. | 他说的第一个人就是迈克尔叔叔 |
[13:46] | I don’t think you understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:47] | We’re having strawberry ice cream. | 我们在吃草莓冰激凌 |
[13:50] | Do you remember who else loved strawberry ice cream? | 你还记得有谁爱吃草莓冰激凌吗 |
[13:55] | Nate. | 内特 |
[13:58] | If you can’t make it to the party, | 如果你不能来参加派对 |
[14:00] | what am I supposed to tell Charlie | 查理问起你时 |
[14:02] | when he asks where you are? | 我该怎么回答呢 |
[14:35] | How’d you do? | 怎么样了 |
[14:36] | My buddy came through. | 我兄弟搞定了 |
[14:37] | Snuck me into the research office. | 让我潜入了研究室 |
[14:39] | We checked out all the top satellite experts in Miami. | 我们查了所有迈阿密的卫星专家高手 |
[14:41] | I think we hit the jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[14:43] | That’s Max Lyster. | 这是马克·李斯特 |
[14:44] | Contracts for the NSA, mostly. | 主要为美国国家安全局工作 |
[14:46] | But get this. | 但是听听这个 |
[14:46] | A few months ago, he took a leave from his firm | 几个月前 他休假离开了公司 |
[14:48] | to work on a special project. | 去为一项特殊项目工作 |
[14:50] | Nobody knows what it was. | 没有人知道是什么项目 |
[14:51] | James’ communication center. | 詹姆斯的通信中心 |
[14:53] | Time frame fits perfectly. | 时间范围正好吻合 |
[14:55] | He’s our guy. That’s the good news. | 好消息是 他就是我们要找的人 |
[14:56] | The bad news is he’s a security nut. | 坏消息是 他被保护得很好 |
[14:59] | Lives in a gated community in the Gables, | 住在盖博的一个封闭式社区 |
[15:00] | consults at a naval base in the Everglades. | 为大沼泽地的一个海军基地做顾问 |
[15:03] | What about hitting him in transit? | 那在途中袭击他如何 |
[15:04] | My thoughts exactly. Sam and Fi are on it. | 我也是这么想的 萨姆和菲正在准备 |
[15:06] | They’re getting supplies. | 他们在准备所需物资 |
[15:09] | Jesse, I need to ask you something. | 杰西 我有点事想请你帮忙 |
[15:10] | When we do this tomorrow, I need you to watch over | 明天我们行动的时候 请你帮我照看 |
[15:13] | my mom and Charlie. | 我妈妈和查理 |
[15:14] | Mike, you guys are gonna have | 迈克 你们几个干掉詹姆斯时 |
[15:16] | your hands full taking down James. | 一定有很多事要做 |
[15:17] | – I need to be there. – I can’t do this | -我得一起去 -要是我没法确定 |
[15:19] | without knowing that they’re safe. | 他们的安全 我就没法安心去 |
[15:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:25] | All right, man. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[15:28] | I guess that’s how we do it. | 我想这就是我们的风格吧 |
[15:39] | Grabbing someone on the move is all about surprise. | 在行路途中抓人 关键在于猝不及防 |
[15:42] | The goal is to get your target out of his car | 要趁目标人物还没反应过来时 |
[15:44] | and into yours before he knows what’s happening. | 就把他从他自己的车里拖入你的车 |
[15:48] | If you have the manpower, | 如果你的人手足够 |
[15:50] | it’s best to separate into two teams. | 那么最好是兵分两路 |
[15:52] | One to track the target’s car… | 一路去追踪行动对象的车 |
[15:54] | And one to prepare the ambush. | 另一路则准备伏击 |
[15:56] | – Yeah, what’s going on? – Lyster’s headed your way. | -情况怎么样了 -李斯特正往你那边去 |
[15:59] | Okay, I’m putting everything in place right now. | 好的 我马上准备就绪了 |
[16:10] | Okay, all set. What’s your E.T.A.? | 好了 都准备好了 你们大概还有多久 |
[16:12] | 20 seconds. Take cover. | 二十秒 你快躲起来 |
[16:14] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[16:23] | Okay, here we go. | 好 准备好了 |
[16:27] | Impact in three, two… | 成功倒计时 三 二… |
[16:34] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[16:44] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah, guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[16:49] | The tires didn’t blow. The car is armored. | 轮胎没有爆炸 他开了辆装甲车 |
[16:52] | Catch him, Fi. | 抓住他 菲 |
[16:53] | Reality check: It’s not gonna happen. | 就事论事 你们抓不住他 |
[16:54] | We have to, Sam. | 我们必须抓住 萨姆 |
[16:55] | He knows we’re after him. | 他知道我们在跟踪他 |
[16:56] | If he alerts James, it’s over. | 要是他告诉了詹姆斯 就再也没戏了 |
[16:58] | Okay, how? The car just took | 好吧 那怎么做 那车刚吃了好几枚 |
[17:00] | a couple shots of buckshot | 从十英尺以内打出的铅弹 |
[17:01] | at 10 feet without a dent. | 却连个凹痕都没有 |
[17:02] | What the hell are you gonna do? | 你们到底打算怎么办呢 |
[17:06] | Fi, you still have that C-4 in your bag? | 菲 你包里的塑胶炸药还在吗 |
[17:08] | – Yes, but what are you gonna– – Stay with him! | -在 但你要干什… -跟紧点 |
[17:11] | – Michael, are you gonna– – Don’t lose him! | -迈克尔 你要… -别跟丢了 |
[17:13] | Pull up alongside him. Get closer. | 开到他侧面去 靠近一点 |
[17:18] | Closer, Fi. | 再近点 菲 |
[17:21] | – Michael, are you sure? – Stay with him! | -迈克尔 你确定吗 -盯住他 |
[17:33] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[17:49] | Small explosive charges won’t penetrate an armored car, | 小型炸药装置炸不穿装甲车 |
[17:52] | but that doesn’t mean they’re useless. | 但也不是毫无用处 |
[17:54] | If you’re desperate enough, | 如果你已经别无他法 |
[17:55] | a well-placed charge can come in handy. | 把装置安到合适的位置上就好用了 |
[18:03] | Since an armored car won’t drive | 因为一旦轮子朝天 |
[18:05] | if its wheels aren’t on the ground. | 就算是装甲车也没法开了 |
[18:25] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[18:26] | – Who we are isn’t important. – What do you want? | -我们是谁并不重要 -你们要干什么 |
[18:28] | You set up a secret communication center | 你为詹姆斯·肯德里克建立了 |
[18:30] | for James Kendrick. | 一个秘密联络中心 |
[18:31] | Where is it? | 这个地方在哪里 |
[18:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:35] | Max… | 马克斯 |
[18:37] | It’s not a good idea to lie to people | 周围有这么多汽油 |
[18:40] | with this much gas around. | 说谎可不太明智啊 |
[18:41] | What are you doing? You’re gonna kill both of us! | 你在干什么 你会把我们两个都害死的 |
[18:43] | Yes, I am, | 是啊 没错 |
[18:44] | unless you answer my question! | 除非你回答我的问题 |
[18:45] | – Michael! – Where is it? | -迈克尔 -在哪里 |
[18:47] | Okay! Stop! Just stop! | 好吧 住手 快住手 |
[18:50] | Okay, listen, some guys came to me. | 听着 有几个人来找我 |
[18:52] | They gave me a bunch of money. | 给了我一大笔钱 |
[18:54] | So I did a job for ’em, and they came back, | 所以我就为他们工作 然后他们回来了 |
[18:57] | and they said if I ever said anything, I was dead. | 对我说如果我跟别人说起 我就死定了 |
[19:01] | It’s in a building downtown, all right? | 那地方在一栋市中心的建筑里 |
[19:03] | Good. You’re gonna take us to it. | 很好 你得带我们去那里 |
[19:10] | James has a communication center in there? | 詹姆斯会在那种地方建个联络中心 |
[19:13] | – I don’t buy it. – I swear. | -我才不信呢 -我发誓是这里 |
[19:14] | It’s the old Miami Chronicle building. | 这是迈阿密的历史性建筑 |
[19:17] | They condemned it after the last hurricane. | 上次飓风之后他们就把它废弃了 |
[19:18] | These guys could get any building they want. | 这些人什么楼都能弄到 |
[19:21] | Why would they use some moldy, old place? | 他们为什么要用这种发霉的旧房子 |
[19:22] | The building had all the tech already– | 这栋楼里安装了所有类型的技术设备 |
[19:24] | satellite hookups, microwave dish array, | 卫星转播 微波全像射线 |
[19:26] | all of it. | 什么都有 |
[19:27] | They bought it from the demolition team. | 他们从拆迁队那里买来的 |
[19:28] | I just hooked into what was there. | 我不过是把网络接到已有的设备上 |
[19:30] | It makes sense, Sam. | 这说得通 萨姆 |
[19:30] | Near a main road, no one would notice | 这里离主干道近 没有人会注意 |
[19:32] | anyone going in or out. | 这栋楼有人进进出出的 |
[19:33] | Perfectly hidden in plain sight. | 大隐隐于市 |
[19:35] | Unbelievable. | 真难以相信 |
[19:37] | How many people are in there? How many guards? | 里面有多少人 有多少警卫 |
[19:39] | It’s unmanned. It’s just a relay station. | 这地方没人管 只是个中继站而已 |
[19:41] | They pick up secure signals, they decrypt them, | 他们接收安全信号 翻译出来 |
[19:42] | they pass ’em on. | 然后再传出去 |
[19:43] | Are there backups to the system? | 系统有备份文件吗 |
[19:46] | Please, he’ll kill me. | 请别这样 他会杀了我的 |
[19:47] | If we succeed, he’s in no position to kill anyone. | 如果我们成功了 他就没法杀人了 |
[19:50] | If we don’t, well, you’re dead anyway. | 如果我们没成功 你肯定也会死的 |
[19:57] | Hard drive. | 硬盘 |
[19:57] | Records everything in case the power goes out. | 记录所有数据 以免断电时数据丢失 |
[20:00] | That’s what we’ll bring to the CIA. | 我们把硬盘带去给中情局 |
[20:02] | You’re gonna tell us where to find it | 你得告诉我们 要到哪里去找硬盘 |
[20:03] | and how to get it. | 又要怎么把硬盘拿到手 |
[20:04] | And then can I go? | 然后我就能走了吗 |
[20:05] | Then you can go back into the trunk | 然后你就能继续呆在后备箱里 |
[20:06] | until it’s over. | 直到一切都结束 |
[20:08] | He’s serious. Shut up. | 他不是开玩笑 闭嘴 |
[20:11] | When breaking into a building, | 在你闯入一栋建筑的时候 |
[20:12] | it’s generally best not to use the door. | 一般来说 最好不要从门进去 |
[20:15] | Any entrance your enemy knows | 所有可能被敌人预料到的入口 |
[20:17] | you’d use is too risky. | 都非常危险 |
[20:21] | Which means the safest way in is often the hardest. | 所以 最安全的办法通常就是最困难的办法 |
[20:33] | Before we do this, we need to talk. | 引爆之前 我们得先谈谈 |
[20:36] | She’s right, Mikey. It’s important. | 她说得对 迈迈 是要紧事 |
[20:39] | What you did earlier, plowing into that store | 你之前硬闯进那家店铺 |
[20:41] | and then jumping on the car, almost incinerating yourself– | 还有跳上那辆车 差点把自己烧成灰 |
[20:44] | It was a calculated risk. | 我衡量过风险 |
[20:45] | I needed information and– | 我需要情报 而且… |
[20:46] | Mike, don’t. | 迈克 别这样 |
[20:47] | We’ve known each other too long. | 我们认识彼此这么久了 |
[20:48] | There’s a difference between a necessary risk | 在必要风险和求死愿望之间 |
[20:50] | and a death wish, and you know it. | 是有区别的 你自己知道 |
[20:54] | Michael, I know you’re hurting. | 迈克尔 我知道你很难过 |
[20:56] | I know you regret what you’ve done. | 我知道你为自己的所作所为后悔 |
[20:58] | But what is killing yourself gonna prove? | 但自杀又能证明什么呢 |
[21:02] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[21:03] | Let’s do this. | 还是赶紧行动吧 |
[21:16] | Now we know why James didn’t need guards. | 现在我们知道詹姆斯为什么不需要警卫了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, he takes his booby traps seriously. | 是啊 他太相信自己的炸弹陷阱了 |
[21:37] | Well, it’s a hell of a place for a comm center. | 作为一个通讯中心 这里真让人够受的 |
[21:48] | Moment of truth. | 揭示真相的时刻到来了 |
[21:52] | After you. | 你们先走 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[21:57] | That should be everything you and Charlie need. | 你和查理需要的一切应该都在这了 |
[22:02] | It’s a little overstuffed, | 这包装得多了点 |
[22:03] | but it just has to last till we settle down someplace. | 不过得够我们撑到找到地方安顿下来才行 |
[22:06] | When will that be? | 什么时候才能安顿下来呢 |
[22:07] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[22:09] | Soon, hopefully. | 但愿很快吧 |
[22:11] | Maybe, uh– Never? | 也许… 永远没法安顿下来了 |
[22:14] | I don’t like to think that way. | 我不愿这样想 |
[22:16] | But it’s best to be prepared, right? | 但最好是做好那样的准备 不是吗 |
[22:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[22:32] | It is. We’re together. | 没问题的 我们都在一起 |
[22:33] | We’re gonna take care of each other. | 我们会互相照顾 |
[22:34] | We just need to get out of state, | 我们只是得离开美国 |
[22:36] | find a place to lay low, set up some new I.D.s. | 找个地方躲起来 换新的身份 |
[22:40] | We’ll be good. | 我们会没事的 |
[22:40] | Jesse, how can you do this? | 杰西 你是怎么做到的 |
[22:43] | With everything that’s happened, | 发生了这么多事 |
[22:44] | you’re still here for Michael. | 你却仍然陪在迈克尔身边 |
[22:47] | What makes you think I’m just here for Michael? | 为什么你觉得我只是陪在迈克尔身边 |
[22:50] | You’re talking about going into hiding for years, maybe, | 你说的是也许要经历数年的东躲西藏 |
[22:52] | with a bunch of people who have not made your life very easy. | 躲开一大群不让你好过的人 |
[22:55] | Haven’t you ever wanted to just…go? | 你就从没想过…离开吗 |
[23:02] | I have asked myself that same question many, many times. | 我也问过我自己这个问题 很多很多次 |
[23:07] | I just–I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[23:09] | When I was a kid, it was just me and my mom. | 在我小的时候 我和妈妈相依为命 |
[23:13] | And then she got killed, and then it was just me. | 然后她被人杀了 就只剩下我一个人 |
[23:18] | Just me… | 只有我一个人… |
[23:20] | Until I met you guys. | 直到我遇到了你们 |
[23:23] | I never had a family, | 我以前从来没有家 |
[23:25] | and now I got one. | 现在我有了 |
[23:28] | You do have a family, Jesse. | 你有家 杰西 |
[23:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:36] | All right. | 没事啦 |
[23:42] | Got ’em. Let’s go. | 拿到了 走吧 |
[23:45] | – Uh, it’s me. – Uh, no, Fi. | -是我的手机 -不 菲 |
[23:47] | It’s not just you. It’s all our phones. | 不止是你的 我们的手机都在响 |
[23:51] | This is bad. | 情况不太妙 |
[23:52] | Anybody have our numbers besides Maddy? | 除了麦迪还有人有我们的号码吗 |
[23:54] | No. | 没有了 |
[23:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:57] | You broke my heart, Michael. | 你伤了我的心 迈克尔 |
[23:59] | Gave you everything, and you broke my heart. | 我给了你一切 你却伤了我的心 |
[24:03] | It’s over, James. | 已经结束了 詹姆斯 |
[24:05] | We have your entire network. | 我们掌握了你的全部网络 |
[24:06] | It is over. | 你完了 |
[24:08] | No, Michael. I don’t think it is over. | 不 迈克尔 我觉得还没完呢 |
[24:10] | Remember the convenience store you robbed yesterday? | 记得你昨天抢劫的那家便利店吗 |
[24:13] | You stole some mobile phones there. | 你在那里偷了些手机 |
[24:15] | Well, I tracked them down, | 我追踪了它们一下 |
[24:16] | and they led me to my very own relay station. | 然后把我带到了我自己的中继站 |
[24:21] | Knock, knock, | 有人吗 |
[24:22] | we’re right outside the control room, Michael. | 我们就在控制室外面 迈克尔 |
[24:24] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[24:26] | You will never guess where those other two phones led me. | 你绝对想不到另外两个手机把我带去了哪里 |
[24:33] | All right, Maddy, this is it. | 好了 麦迪 就这些了 |
[24:34] | You all set? | 你都准备好了吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah. Got this…got this. | 好了 这个也拿了 这个也有了 |
[24:38] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[24:40] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天 |
[24:49] | What is it, Jesse? | 怎么回事 杰西 |
[24:51] | James, this is between you and me. | 詹姆斯 这是你我之间的问题 |
[24:53] | Not anymore, Michael. I like your mama. | 现在不是了 迈克尔 我喜欢你妈妈 |
[24:56] | And your nephew Charlie’s a lovely boy. | 你侄子查理也是个可爱的小男孩 |
[24:59] | And even though it pains me, I will not hesitate | 虽然我很难过 但我会毫不犹豫地 |
[25:01] | to shoot them down like dogs | 把他们像狗一样干掉 |
[25:03] | just like you killed my Sonya. | 就像你杀了我的索尼娅那样 |
[25:05] | Leave my family out of this. | 别碰我的家人 |
[25:07] | The boy is only three years old. | 那孩子才三岁 |
[25:09] | Michael, if you want to save them, | 迈克尔 如果你想救他们 |
[25:10] | you will surrender, you will tell me what you’ve done, | 你就投降吧 告诉我你做了些什么 |
[25:14] | and then you will die. | 然后你给我去死 |
[25:19] | And my friends? | 我的朋友们呢 |
[25:21] | Well, it’s their lucky day. | 他们今天还算走运 |
[25:22] | I could use some bargaining chips with the CIA. | 我可以拿他们当人质跟中情局谈判 |
[25:25] | Do as I tell you, and they’ll live. | 你照我说的做 他们就能活下来 |
[25:29] | I just need just a little more time. | 再给我一点点时间 |
[25:34] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[25:36] | You are looking for the answer, the way out. | 你在寻找解决问题的出路 |
[25:39] | There is no way out. | 这事没有出路 |
[25:42] | There’s only the reckoning now. | 现在只剩下清算还账了 |
[25:44] | You are out of time, Michael Westen! | 你没时间了 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[25:49] | Would you allow me to call my mother? | 我可以给我妈妈打个电话吗 |
[25:50] | Then I’ll come out quietly. | 然后我会老实地出来 |
[25:53] | Two minutes, no more. | 两分钟 不能再多了 |
[25:56] | Michael, you- | 迈克尔 你… |
[25:56] | – Okay, look– – No. | -好了 听着 -不 |
[26:02] | – Hello? – Mom, listen to me. | -喂 -妈 听我说 |
[26:04] | – Are there men outside? – Yes. | -外头有人吗 -有 |
[26:07] | I have a lot to explain to you. | 我有很多话要解释给你听 |
[26:08] | There’s no need to explain. He’s using us. | 没必要解释 他在利用我们 |
[26:11] | Yes, Mom, and any move I make | 是的 妈 而且我做出任何举动 |
[26:13] | is gonna get the three of you killed. | 都会害你们三个送命 |
[26:16] | So I’m gonna have to give him what he wants. | 所以我得答应他的要求 |
[26:18] | No! Don’t you give that man a damn thing. | 不 你不许答应那家伙任何事情 |
[26:20] | Ma, you don’t understand. You and Charlie– | 妈 你不明白 你和查理 |
[26:22] | I do understand, Michael. | 我懂 迈克尔 |
[26:25] | And Charlie’s gonna be fine. | 查理也会没事的 |
[26:27] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[26:29] | I found a way to buy Jesse and Charlie | 我找到一个办法 |
[26:31] | a chance to get out of here. | 能让杰西和查理有机会逃出去 |
[26:32] | Ma, I don’t know what you’re planning, but– | 妈 我不知道你怎么计划的 但 |
[26:34] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[26:36] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[26:37] | Sometimes… Sacrifices must be made. | 有时 牺牲必不可免 |
[26:42] | In the bag of supplies, there was an explosive charge. | 在物资袋里有一个炸药包 |
[26:48] | Mom…Don’t. | 妈 不要 |
[26:50] | Please, don’t do– listen to me. | 请不要那么做 听我说 |
[26:51] | There’s no remote detonator, Michael, | 没有遥控起爆装置 迈克尔 |
[26:53] | and there’s no time to build one. | 也没时间做一个了 |
[26:55] | Michael, you have protected me enough, | 迈克尔 你对我已经保护得够多了 |
[26:58] | and now you need my help. | 现在你需要的帮助了 |
[27:00] | If saving you means I don’t get out of here, | 哪怕救你意味着牺牲自己 |
[27:03] | it’s fine with me. | 我也在所不惜 |
[27:05] | God knows I’ve failed you enough times in the past. | 以前我让你失望太多次了 |
[27:08] | Give me this, please. | 给我这个机会吧 拜托 |
[27:12] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔 听我说 |
[27:15] | You made mistakes. | 你犯了错误 |
[27:17] | We all did. | 我们都犯过错误 |
[27:22] | But I am so proud of the man you are. | 但我为你骄傲 |
[27:26] | I always have been. | 一直都是 |
[27:30] | I love you, Michael. | 我爱你 迈克尔 |
[27:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:41] | Goodbye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[27:44] | Goodbye, Mom. | 再见 妈 |
[27:54] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[27:56] | Maddy… There has to be another way. | 曼迪 一定还有别的法子 |
[28:00] | There is no other way. | 没有别的法子了 |
[28:02] | Those men outside are about to break in here, | 外头那些人就要闯进来了 |
[28:05] | and somebody’s gotta be here to…use this thing. | 总要有人留在这里…弄这个东西 |
[28:09] | No! This is crazy. I’m not letting you do this. | 不 这太疯狂了 我不会让你这么做 |
[28:11] | Jesse, this has nothing to do with you and me. | 杰西 这跟我和你无关 |
[28:14] | It has everything to do with that boy. | 这一切都是为了那个孩子 |
[28:17] | This is just a distraction, and it’ll take a lot of them out, | 这只能算是个干扰 会干掉相当一部分人 |
[28:20] | but you gotta fight your way out of here. | 但你得自己从这里杀出一条血路 |
[28:22] | I can’t do that. You can. | 我做不到 但你能 |
[28:24] | It’s as simple as that. | 就那么简单 |
[28:31] | Charlie, honey? Come here, baby. | 查理 甜心 到这儿来 宝贝儿 |
[28:35] | That’s my boy. Come here. | 真乖 到这儿来 |
[28:36] | Come here, sweetheart. Hmm. | 来这儿 亲爱的 |
[28:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:42] | Do you know grandma loves you? | 你知道奶奶很爱你吗 |
[28:44] | And she would do anything, anything in the world to protect you. | 她为了保护你可以做任何事情 |
[28:49] | Now, I want you to go with Jesse. | 现在 我想要你跟杰西走 |
[28:50] | And you’re gonna play a game, okay? | 你要玩一个游戏 好吗 |
[28:51] | You’re gonna hide and just shut your eyes really tight, | 你要躲起来 紧紧闭着眼睛 |
[28:55] | and you cover your ears. | 捂好耳朵 |
[28:56] | You do that for me? | 你能做到吗 为了我 |
[28:59] | You give me a hug. | 抱抱我 |
[29:01] | Come here, baby. | 来 宝贝 |
[29:22] | You gotta go now. | 你该走了 |
[29:25] | Go, Jesse, please. | 快走 杰西 拜托了 |
[29:29] | Bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[29:37] | Mike, you gotta call her back! This is crazy! | 迈克 你得给她回电话 这太疯狂了 |
[29:44] | The subscriber you have called | 您拨叫的用户暂时无法接通 |
[29:46] | is not available. Please hang up and– | 请您稍后再– |
[29:47] | Son of a bitch! | 我操 |
[29:55] | Michael, we don’t have much time. | 迈克尔 我们时间不多了 |
[29:58] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[30:02] | I wanna fight. | 我要战斗 |
[30:03] | I’m gonna take James down. | 我要搞垮詹姆斯 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna get the drives to the CIA. | 我要把硬盘那去给中情局 |
[30:08] | Now, my mom bought me a second chance. | 我妈给了我第二次机会 |
[30:11] | I owe it to her to use it. | 我不能让她白白牺牲 |
[30:14] | All right, brother. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[30:16] | Let’s do this. | 我们干吧 |
[30:18] | Five seconds. We go on my signal. | 五秒钟 按我的信号行动 |
[30:22] | James, I’m coming out! | 詹姆斯 我要出来了 |
[30:25] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[30:27] | I was beginning to wonder if we understood each other. | 我开始在想我们是不是了解对方了 |
[30:30] | We understand each other fine. | 我们很了解对方 |
[30:32] | Fiona’s coming out. | 菲奥娜要出来了 |
[30:34] | She’s gonna talk terms for the others. | 她想谈谈其他人的条件 |
[30:38] | There’s nothing to negotiate, | 没什么好谈判的 |
[30:39] | but if she wants to talk, we will talk. | 但如果她想谈谈 那就谈谈吧 |
[30:44] | Besides, I’d like her to watch you die. | 而且 我想让她看着你死 |
[30:48] | That’s far enough, Michael. You can stop right there. | 别再往前走了 迈克尔 站在那里 |
[30:55] | Shall we shoot them? | 我们要开枪吗 |
[31:10] | – I only got one. – I only got one. | -我只打中一个 -我也只打中一个 |
[31:27] | Tommy! Get him! | 托米 抓住他 |
[31:31] | Move in, kill Madeline Westen and the boy, now. | 冲进去 杀了麦德琳·韦斯顿和那个孩子 |
[31:54] | This one’s for my boys. | 这一下是为了我的孩子们 |
[32:19] | Look at me. You stay right here, okay? | 看着我 你待在这里 好吗 |
[32:21] | Do not move. Cover your ears, buddy. | 不要动 捂住自己的耳朵 小家伙 |
[32:23] | Cover ’em up. | 捂紧了 |
[32:33] | You ready to go, buddy? | 准备好要走了吗 |
[32:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:21] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[33:22] | I have half a clip. | 我还有半夹 |
[33:23] | It’s a valiant effort, Michael! | 真够勇敢的 迈克尔 |
[33:26] | Noble! | 高尚 |
[33:28] | You’re only delaying the inevitable! | 你只是在拖延自己的死期而已 |
[33:31] | This is over! | 已经结束了 |
[33:33] | You know it! | 你知道的 |
[33:42] | James’ men are devoted to him. | 詹姆斯的人非常忠诚 |
[33:44] | If I make a run for him, | 如果我向他冲去 |
[33:46] | they’ll come out from cover to defend him. | 他们会抛弃掩护来保护他 |
[33:48] | If you’re fast, you can take out the last two. | 你够快的话 能把他们两个拿下 |
[33:52] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[33:53] | You don’t even have a gun. | 你连把枪都没有 |
[33:55] | You’ll have to lend me yours. | 你得把你的枪借我 |
[33:57] | Well, that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[34:00] | If this is about your death wish– | 如果这是你的遗愿 |
[34:02] | I want to live. | 我不想死 |
[34:04] | Maybe more than I ever have. | 我可能从没这么想活下去过 |
[34:16] | When you put it that way… | 如果你这么说的话 |
[34:19] | Give it up, Michael. | 放弃吧 迈克尔 |
[34:46] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[35:11] | It’s over, James. | 结束了 詹姆斯 |
[35:15] | So what now? | 所以呢 |
[35:18] | You gonna turn me in? | 把我交给警察吗 |
[35:20] | You gonna hand me over to the CIA? | 把我交给中情局 |
[35:25] | What are you looking for? | 你在寻找什么 |
[35:28] | Redemption? | 救赎吗 |
[35:30] | You want your old life back? | 想要恢复以前的生活吗 |
[35:32] | It’s gone. | 早就不可能了 |
[35:33] | It was gone when you decided | 你决定她比任何事都重要 |
[35:34] | that she was more important than anything else. | 的时候就已经没有希望了 |
[35:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:42] | – Time to go. – Not gonna happen. | -该走了 -我不会走的 |
[35:45] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[35:46] | There’s always a choice, Michael. | 人总是可以选择的 迈克尔 |
[35:49] | Those explosives you saw on the way in… | 你进来时看到的那些爆炸物 |
[35:55] | They’re not just for keeping people out. | 不只是用来防止别人进入 |
[35:59] | Michael, that’s a dead man switch. | 迈克尔 那是自杀式开关 |
[36:00] | It didn’t have to be this way. | 事情本来可以不是这样 |
[36:02] | We could have done amazing things together. | 我们本来能做出卓越的成就 |
[36:04] | We could have changed the world. | 本来能改变世界 |
[36:07] | Ah! Another life. | 另一个人生 |
[37:04] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[37:05] | Well, we didn’t have a choice. | 我们也没的选 |
[37:06] | Your guys walked us in from the detention area. | 你的人把我们从拘留区押送过来 |
[37:09] | I know this has been a hard time for a lot of reasons. | 我知道因为各式各样的原因 这段日子很不好过 |
[37:14] | I can’t really get into all the details, | 我不能讲的太细 |
[37:15] | but I wanted you to know that we have tracked down | 但我想要你们知道 我们在全球范围内 |
[37:18] | over a hundred operatives worldwide who were working | 查到了超过一百名为詹姆斯工作的特务 |
[37:21] | for James’ network, and they were in a position | 他们可能给我们造成极大的 |
[37:23] | to do a lot of damage. | 损失 |
[37:25] | Well, I guess that’s something to think about… | 是值得当做度过牢房里漫长夜晚 |
[37:28] | during the long nights in our cells. | 动动脑子的消遣 |
[37:31] | About your detention, there are a lot of people here | 关于你们的拘留 这里很多人很想 |
[37:35] | who want to leave you there. | 就这样把你们留在里面 |
[37:37] | They’re just not in a forgiving mood. | 他们的心情都很糟 |
[37:40] | Well…figures as much. | 我想也是 |
[37:43] | You know spies… bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[37:47] | Yeah, sometimes. | 有时候是这样 |
[37:50] | Fact is, you’re the heroes of this Op. | 事实上 你们是这个任务的英雄 |
[37:54] | So I played a little bureaucratic hardball, | 所以我用了一点强硬手段 |
[37:57] | and, uh, I got you cleared. | 我把你们弄出来了 |
[38:00] | You can go. | 你们可以走了 |
[38:02] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[38:03] | I mean there’s a car waiting for you downstairs. | 楼下有一辆车在等着你们 |
[38:06] | They’ll take you. | 他们会带你们走 |
[38:09] | Oh, hey, um, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[38:11] | The wall downstairs, the memorial to the agents | 楼下的那面为了纪念在执行任务时 |
[38:15] | fallen in the line of duty? | 牺牲的间谍的纪念碑 |
[38:18] | Michael’s gonna get his star. | 迈克尔会得到他的星章 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:34] | A spy is never truly done being a spy until he’s dead. | 一名间谍在他死前都不算是退役 |
[38:39] | It’s part of you. The skills, the secrets… | 那些技能 秘密 都是你的一部分 |
[38:42] | They never go away. | 永远不会消失 |
[38:44] | And as long as you can be useful to someone, | 只要你还有利用价值 |
[38:47] | it’s your fate to always be a spy. | 你就无法逃脱间谍这个命运 |
[38:54] | But if there’s one thing spies are bad at, | 但若要说间谍也有不擅长的东西 |
[38:57] | it’s accepting fate. | 那就是接受命运的安排 |
[39:52] | Well, they missed a good funeral. | 他们错过了一场精彩的葬礼 |
[39:56] | Where do you think they are? | 你觉得他们在哪里 |
[39:58] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[40:00] | Lot of places in the world with C-4 and yogurt. | 世界上有炸药和酸奶的地方多了 |
[40:04] | We’ll hear from them when the time is right. | 时间到了他们就会让我们知道了 |
[40:07] | Got any plans? | 有什么计划吗 |
[40:10] | Not really, no. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[40:13] | I’m supposed to meet a guy later at the Carlito. | 我等会儿要在卡里托餐厅跟一个人会面 |
[40:15] | – Friend of Elsa’s. Yeah? – What about? | -艾尔莎的朋友 -怎么了 |
[40:18] | I don’t know. Some kind of problem. | 不知道 好像是遇到麻烦了 |
[40:20] | Sounded pretty desperate on the phone. | 电话上听起来很绝望 |
[40:25] | Wanna come with? | 想要一起来吗 |
[40:29] | You buying the mojitos? | 喝酒你买单 |
[40:30] | Deal. | 成交 |
[40:34] | Good luck, Mike… Wherever you are. | 祝你好运 迈克 不论你在哪里 |
[41:21] | – How’s he doing? – I think he’s okay. | -他还好吗 -我想是的 |
[41:23] | He just fell asleep like this. | 他就这么睡着了 |
[41:25] | Should I, um– | 我应该 |
[41:27] | Oh, no, I think he’s fine. | 不 我想他这样很好 |
[41:38] | What will I tell him when he’s older? | 他长大后要怎么跟他说 |
[41:40] | About what? | 说什么 |
[41:43] | About me. | 关于我的事 |
[41:48] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他事实 |
[41:53] | Where would I start? | 我该从哪里开始 |
[41:59] | Start from the beginning. | 从一切开始的地方 |
[42:03] | Start with… | 开场白就是 |
[42:06] | “My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy.” | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 我曾是名间谍 |