Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing– 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies– bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] Family too… 还有家人
[00:31] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] If you’re desperate… 要是真的走投无路了
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:43] you’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:46] It’s a deep-cover job, 一项深入卧底任务
[00:47] going after the leader of a terrorist network. 我们正在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:49] I need you to bring them down, no matter what. 我要你铲除他们 不惜一切代价
[00:52] I’m James. Welcome to the family. 我是詹姆斯 欢迎加入我们的行列
[00:54] This guy, James– he’s getting to you. 这个家伙 詹姆斯 他影响到你了
[00:56] They all are. 他们都影响到你了
[00:57] It’s difficult to work so hard to be part of something, 明知最终要毁掉它但还要努力参与其中
[00:59] knowing you have to destroy it. 这是很困难的
[01:01] These people believe in what they’re doing. 这些人对他们的所作所为深信不疑
[01:02] The data you ripped from Sonya’s phone was a gold mine. 从索尼娅的电话中提取的情报简直是个金矿
[01:04] – So we know where James is? – No. -那我们知道詹姆斯在哪儿了 -不知道
[01:06] But for the first time, we know where he’s gonna be 但是有史以来 我们第一次
[01:08] before he gets there– Veracruz, Mexico. 提前知道他要去哪里–墨西哥的维拉克鲁斯
[01:18] Alpha team, I’m a friendly. A队 我是一队的
[01:20] Simon. 西蒙
[01:22] I’m running this extraction, on orders of the CIA. 我是奉中情局的命令指挥这起抓捕行动的
[01:25] You’re working with a monster! 你在和禽兽合作
[01:27] And what is Michael, huh? 那迈克尔又是什么呢
[01:29] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[01:34] Only two people in the world knew exactly 这世界上只有两个人
[01:36] where we’d be today. 确切知道我们今天去哪里
[01:37] Me… 我
[01:40] and you. 还有你
[01:41] I would never betray you. 我绝不会背叛你
[01:43] I’m gonna give you five seconds to come clean 我会给你五秒钟的时间坦白
[01:46] before this becomes a lot more painful. 不然你要经历的会比这痛苦得多
[01:48] She didn’t betray you. I did. 她没有背叛你 我背叛了你
[01:51] I’m working with the CIA. 我为中情局工作
[01:56] A spy’s job, at the most basic level, 间谍的工作 最基本的
[01:58] is to deceive. 就是欺骗
[02:00] You build a lie. 你编造一个谎言
[02:01] You nurture that lie, selling it to your target, 粉饰这个谎言 用这个谎言诱导目标人物
[02:04] bit by bit, until he believes. 一点一滴 直到目标相信了你
[02:07] Your lie becomes your weapon, your salvation, 谎言成为了你的武器 你的保护伞
[02:11] the only thing that stands between you and disaster. 成为了唯一将你与危险隔开的东西
[02:15] When that lie falls away, 而当谎言被拆穿
[02:17] you’re left with only the hard truth 所剩下的 只有残酷的真相–
[02:19] of who you are and what you’ve done. 你是谁 你做过什么事
[02:21] When that happens, you’re out of moves. 这种情况一旦发生 你就走上了绝路
[02:23] The only thing there is to do then is await your fate. 你唯一能做的就是接受自己的宿命
[02:27] Come on. James wants to talk. 走吧 詹姆斯想跟你谈谈
[02:37] I want you to tell me something. 我希望你告诉我一件事
[02:40] Was any of it real? 在我们之间
[02:43] Between us? 有一点点的真情实意吗
[02:48] I had a job to do, Sonya– 我有我的任务 索尼娅
[02:51] get close to you, close to the people you work with. 接近你 接近和你一伙的人
[02:55] You didn’t answer the question. 你没有回答我的问题
[03:02] I was undercover for so long, I lost track of who I was. 我卧底太久了 迷失了自己
[03:08] And part of me– 我内心有一部分
[03:10] the part that believed in what we were doing– 有一部分相信我们的所作所为
[03:13] that part… 有一部分
[03:17] cared for you. 在意你
[03:20] And you? 你呢
[03:23] Were you just recruiting an asset? 你是仅仅在招募特工吗
[03:27] I had a job to do too. 我也有我的任务
[03:30] Did I take pleasure in it? Yes. 我乐在其中吗 确实
[03:34] My heart belongs to my work. 我的心属于我的工作
[03:37] It will always come first. 工作永远排第一位
[04:15] I have been contemplating our circumstances, Michael, 我一直在思索我们现在的处境 迈克尔
[04:18] and I’m deeply concerned by what you’ve done. 我也非常在意你所做的的事
[04:22] I have questions, important questions, 我有疑问 很重要的疑问
[04:24] questions that will determine your future… 这些疑问能决定你和我们的
[04:29] and ours. 未来
[04:31] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[04:32] I need to know exactly what the CIA wants. 我想知道中情局到底想要什么
[04:35] They want the leader of this group. 他们想要你们组织的头领
[04:37] They want you. 他们想要你
[04:40] And if you don’t give them that? 那如果你没办到呢
[04:41] My friends will spend the rest of their lives 我的朋友会被关进中情局拘留中心
[04:44] a CIA detention center. 一辈子
[04:50] What we do here together… 我们的所作所为…
[04:55] What we stand for… 我们的立场…
[04:57] Do you believe in it? 你相信吗
[04:59] And don’t… 不要
[05:01] give me the answer that you think I want. 给我你认为我想要的答案
[05:04] What I want is the truth. 我只要听真相
[05:08] I haven’t always agreed with your methods, 我有时不认同你的方法
[05:10] but the jobs I’ve helped you with, 但我帮你做的事
[05:13] the ones no one else was willing to do, 是没有人愿意做
[05:17] they needed to be done. 但又非做不可的事
[05:19] We protect what is important. 我们保护的是重要的东西
[05:23] You made me part of something 你让我成为了一个组织的一员
[05:25] that’s bigger than you, 这个组织高于你
[05:26] bigger than me. 也高于我
[05:28] You made me believe there is something worth fighting for, 你让我相信这里有值得我奋斗的东西
[05:31] something to believe in. 有值得我相信的东西
[05:36] I believe in you, Michael Westen. 我信你 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[05:39] Always have. 一直相信
[05:43] I think there’s a way out of this, 我觉得我们还个能解决这件事的办法
[05:46] a way to salvage our organization, 能拯救我们组织的办法
[05:48] a way to save your friends, a way to save yourself. 拯救你朋友 还有你自己的办法
[05:52] But in order to do that, 但为了达到这个目的
[05:53] I need you to do something for me. 你得帮我做点事
[05:56] I need you to go back to Miami 我需要你回迈阿密
[05:59] and return yourself to the good graces of the CIA. 回到万人钟爱的中情局里
[06:03] I need you to tell them a story. 我需要你去给他们讲个故事
[06:07] I need you to convince them that 我需要你去让他们相信
[06:09] you barely escaped with us 在任务出岔子之后
[06:11] after the mission went wrong. 你勉强和我们一起逃出
[06:14] I need you to convince them that 我需要你去说服他们
[06:16] you looked for an opportunity to capture me yourself, 你在寻找一个亲手抓住我的机会
[06:18] you moved heaven and earth to complete your task, 你想尽了一切办法
[06:21] but it proved impossible. 但却发现实在没法完成任务
[06:27] And I need you to convince them 我还需要你去让他们相信
[06:30] that you made me believe I was betrayed by an underling, 你让我以为是下属背叛了自己
[06:34] and you have heroically returned home to continue your work. 而你凯旋归去 继续任务
[06:42] Will you do that? 你会这么做吗
[06:46] Will you lie to the CIA for me? 你会为了我向情报局说谎吗
[06:56] Jesus, Michael! 天啊 迈克
[06:58] We thought you were dead. 我们以为你死了
[06:59] Yeah, I’m in Mexico. I’m fine. 是我 我现在在墨西哥 我很好
[07:02] Good. 那就好
[07:04] And the operation? 那行动呢
[07:07] My cover is intact. 我的伪装身份依然安全
[07:10] The operation is still alive. 任务还能继续
[07:24] As a spy, 作为一个间谍
[07:25] when you stop believing in the orders you’ve been given, 当你不再信仰下达给你的命令时
[07:27] you can’t just walk away. 你不能就这么走开
[07:29] You have to go deeper. 你得深入进去
[07:32] You have to lie to the people giving those orders. 你需要对给你命令的人说谎
[07:39] You have to act as if nothing’s wrong. 你必须表现得一切如常的样子
[07:41] Mr. Westen, please empty your pockets. 韦斯顿先生 请清空你的口袋
[07:45] And you have to make everyone think you’re dedicated 你必须要每个人认为你对行动
[07:47] to the very operation 拼尽全力
[07:48] you’re trying to destroy. 虽然实际上你是要毁了它
[07:53] We’ve been over this report half a dozen times, 这个汇报已经讨论过很多次了
[07:55] and I can’t make heads or tails of it, 但我还是毫无头绪
[07:57] especially why the hell James Kendrick 特别是为什么詹姆斯·肯德里克
[07:59] isn’t in our custody right now. 现在还没被抓回来
[08:01] The operative in charge of the extraction team was killed. 负责这个项目的抓捕团队全军覆没了
[08:04] It would have been too big a risk 那让韦斯顿一个人逮捕肯德里克
[08:06] for Westen to try to apprehend Kendrick on his own. 也过太冒险了吧
[08:08] Isn’t that what your man is supposed to do… 那不就是你的人应该做的吗
[08:10] take risks, get the job done? 冒险然后完成任务吗
[08:12] I believe that was part of the understanding in the deal 这点你和他说明这次行动 达成协议时
[08:15] you made with him to come on board this operation. 就应该说清楚了
[08:17] Yes, sir, the concern was that making a move 是的 长官 问题是进一步行动
[08:19] would have blown his cover. 会暴露他的身份
[08:20] And not making a move got us exactly nothing. 但不行动我们就一无所获
[08:24] Now, we’re all questioning 现在 我们都有疑问
[08:26] why you handed over a mission this sensitive 为什么你把这么敏感的任务
[08:29] to an operative with his, uh… 给一个特工 尤其是他还背有
[08:32] reputation. 如此的名声
[08:33] If it weren’t for Westen, sir, 如果不是韦斯顿 长官
[08:36] we wouldn’t be as close as we are. 我们就不可能这么接近
[08:38] Close doesn’t count for much if he can’t finish the job. 接近不能为他没有完成任务做借口
[08:42] We can still pull this together. 我们还是可以完成的
[08:44] – We just need a little more – you’ve been singing that song -我们只是需要点 -这种俏皮话你已经
[08:46] for the better part of a decade, and you know what? 说了不知多少年了 而且你知道吗
[08:48] I’m tired of hearing it. 我听够了
[08:48] Now, I am pulling this operation from Clandestine Services 现在 我会从秘密行动处撤回任务
[08:52] and sending it back upstairs for analysis. 并将任务报告送交上级去分析
[08:54] If we decide 如果我们认为
[08:55] that this network is still worth going after, 这个任务仍然值得进行
[08:58] we’ll assign a new team. 我们会重新派遣一个新队伍
[09:00] This is our only shot, sir. 这是我们唯一的机会了 长官
[09:02] Once Kendrick is gone, he’s gone. 如果肯德里克消失了 就再也找不到了
[09:06] Well, maybe your operative should have thought about that 也许你的特工在放那混蛋走之前
[09:09] before letting the bastard walk away. 就应该想到了
[09:11] That operative you’re talking about is sitting right here. 你们谈论的那个特工现在就坐在这里
[09:14] Excuse me? 你说什么
[09:15] With all due respect… 恕我直言
[09:18] When was the last time you were in the field? 你上一次做任务是什么时候
[09:21] When was the last time 你上一次和詹姆斯·肯德里克
[09:21] you had dinner with James Kendrick? 吃晚餐是什么时候
[09:26] I am the Director of Central Intelligence 我是整个美国
[09:29] for the entire goddamn USA. 中央情报局的主管
[09:33] If I say this Op is over, 如果我说这个行动结束了
[09:35] it’s over. 就是结束了
[09:36] When I started this Op, 当我开始这个行动的时候
[09:37] you thought Randall Burke 你认为兰德尔·伯克
[09:39] was the head of this network. 这是这个组织的首领
[09:41] I’m the one who dug deeper. 我是那个去卧底的人
[09:42] I discovered James Kendrick 是我发现詹姆斯·肯德里克
[09:44] is sitting on the top of this pyramid. 才是幕后黑手
[09:45] Now, you can’t expect me to just walk away from this, not now. 你不能要求我就这么离开 至少不是现在
[09:50] Now, I know him better than anyone in this room, 我比这里的任何人都了解他
[09:54] and if you shut this down, 如果你撤销任务
[09:56] you lose all hope of stopping him. 就再不可能阻止他了
[10:00] Sir, I’m asking you to trust me. 长官 我请求你相信我
[10:04] Let me bring this home. 让我完成这个任务
[10:14] You have 48 hours. 给你48小时
[10:16] If you don’t have it wrapped up by then, 如果你不能完成任务
[10:19] we’ll be back here deciding how deep a pit to toss you into. 我们就要讨论一下该把你关到哪里去了
[10:29] Michael, it’s me. 迈克尔 是我
[10:32] I have been calling you for hours. 我一直在打你电话
[10:33] – Sorry, Fi. – I spoke to Strong. -抱歉 菲 -我跟斯特朗谈过了
[10:37] Not only did he say you want us off the job, 他说你不仅希望我们退出
[10:39] but we’re not supposed to even have contact with you? 还说我们压根就不应该跟你联系
[10:40] What is going on? 发生什么事了
[10:41] I don’t want to get into it. I have to do this on my own. 我不想卷入此事 只能靠我自己
[10:44] James and Sonya are dangerous. You know this! 詹姆斯和索尼娅很危险 你知道的
[10:47] I can handle them. 我能搞定他们
[10:48] If things get bad, the CIA will back me up. 如果事情出岔子 还有中情局支持我
[10:52] You’re gonna trust the CIA over us? 你宁愿信任中情局而不是我们吗
[10:55] They let Simon lead the last Op, for God’s sake! 老天 他们竟然让西蒙指挥上个任务
[10:58] They were in a tough spot. 他们陷入了困境
[10:59] They’re just trying to finish this. 他们只是想结束这一切
[11:02] Do you hear yourself? 知道你在说什么吗
[11:03] We’re talking about Simon! 我们说的可是西蒙
[11:05] I know, and I don’t care! 我知道 但我不在乎
[11:07] I just– 我只是
[11:10] I just want this to be over. 只是想结束这一切
[11:15] You can’t do this alone, Michael. 你一个人干不了这事儿 迈克尔
[11:18] If your cover is blown, 如果你的卧底身份暴露了
[11:19] the CIA are gonna hang you out to dry. 中情局会整死你的
[11:26] You know what you’ll be left with? 你知道你会剩下什么吗
[11:31] This. 这个
[11:34] And that’s it. 就这个
[11:36] And these? 就这些
[11:40] They’re not enough. 远远不够
[11:43] You need our help. 你需要我们的帮忙
[11:46] I’m sorry, Fi. It has to be this way. 抱歉 菲 现在只能如此
[11:53] I hope you know what you’re doing. 我希望你知道你在做什么
[12:13] Okay, Fi. This better be important. 菲 最好是重要的事情
[12:16] Elsa wasn’t happy with me running out at dawn. 我天一亮就离开了 艾尔莎可不开心
[12:19] Oh, it’s important. 是重要的事
[12:21] I put a tracker in Michael’s gun. 我在迈克尔的枪里放了一个追踪器
[12:24] He’s hiding something, and I want to know what it is. 他有事瞒着我们 我想知道那具体是什么
[12:27] Wait a minute. What? 等一下 什么
[12:29] I put a fake bullet in his clip that’s transmitting his location. 我在他的弹匣里放了可以追踪位置的假子弹
[12:33] You’re spying on Mike? 你在监视迈克
[12:34] Look, why would he ask us to help him all this time, 一直以来 他总会找我们帮忙
[12:37] then kick us off the job and out of his life? 现在却不让我们插手他的任务和生活吗
[12:40] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[12:41] Come on, Fi. It’s his mission. 菲 这是他的任务
[12:42] He’s the one on the inside. 他才是打入内部的那个
[12:44] We got to let him do his thing. 我们要让他自己做他该做的事
[12:45] He’s been acting strangely ever since he met James. 自从他遇见詹姆斯后 就开始很奇怪
[12:48] You know I’m right. 你知道我是对的
[12:49] He told you himself– 他亲口跟你说
[12:50] he’s starting to question his own loyalty. 他开始质疑自己的忠诚了
[12:52] And he said he was handling it. 他还说他能应付
[12:53] Sam, he didn’t even mind that the CIA hired Simon. 萨姆 他甚至不介意中情局雇了西蒙
[13:00] Look, Fi, he’s been under a lot of stress. 菲 他最近压力很大
[13:02] You know, he almost died in Mexico. 他差点死在墨西哥
[13:04] So just because he seems a little off 所以就算他看起来有点不对
[13:06] doesn’t mean he’s up to something. 也并不意味着他在计划什么
[13:07] For what it’s worth, he’s on the move. 话说回来 他动起来了
[13:09] – Heading north on I-95. – Come on, Jesse. -向北边的I-95区过去了 -不是吧 杰西
[13:11] – You’re not buying this too? – I’m- -你也信这一套吗 -我
[13:13] I’m not saying I’m convinced, but I don’t know why 我不是被说服了 只是我不明白
[13:15] we can’t just follow him around a bit, see what he’s doing. 为什么我们不能看看他去哪里 去做什么
[13:17] If it’s nothing, we’ll all sleep better, right? 如果无关紧要 大家都能睡好觉 对吗
[13:20] Wow. Spy on a spy. 监视间谍
[13:23] I guess that’s us. Okay, let’s do it. 我们就是干这个的 好吧 开始吧
[13:40] Oh, my goodness, I’m starving. 我的天啊 我快饿死了
[13:42] I really wish I would have finished that breakfast burrito. 我真希望早餐吃完了那个玉米煎饼
[13:44] Well, I wish we weren’t doing this at all. 我还希望我们不用来呢
[13:46] This is a waste of time. 简直就是浪费时间
[13:48] I don’t know. You got to admit– it’s a little odd, 我不知道 但你得承认这事是有一点奇怪
[13:49] Mike drives all the way to Lauderdale 迈克大老远开车去劳德尔堡
[13:51] just to sit in his car for an hour. 就只是在车里坐上一个小时
[13:53] Well, maybe he’s following up a lead for the CIA. 或许他是在为中情局追查线索
[13:55] – For what? – What does it matter? -查什么 -这有什么关系
[13:57] This just feels wrong. 就是感觉不对头
[13:59] You know what? 你知道吗
[14:00] I’m gonna get to the bottom of this right now. 我现在就要把事情弄明白
[14:14] Hey, Sam. 萨姆
[14:15] Yeah, hey, Mike, uh, I just swung by the loft, 迈克 我刚刚经过你家
[14:18] you know, to check in, see what’s going on, 就是来看看你 看看发生了什么事
[14:19] and you weren’t there. 可你不在
[14:21] Where did you run off to? 你去哪里了
[14:22] Yeah, I took a ride up to Fort Lauderdale, 我正在去劳德尔堡的路上
[14:24] checking on a few leads. 去查几条线索
[14:26] Oh, you’re in Fort Lauderdale? Okay. 你在劳德尔堡啊 好的
[14:28] Do you want me to head out there and give you a hand? 那需要我去那儿帮你吗
[14:30] Well, there’s nothing to help with. 用不着帮忙
[14:32] James is laying low out of the country. 詹姆斯跑到国外躲着去了
[14:34] I don’t think he’ll make contact for at least a few days. 我想他最近几天不会联络的
[14:37] Okay, well, if you need me, 那好吧 如果你需要我的话
[14:38] you know where to find me, brother. 你知道去哪儿找我 兄弟
[14:40] Thanks, Sam. 谢谢 萨姆
[14:41] Okay, there you go. Everything’s fine. 好吧 就这样 一切都好
[14:44] He said James isn’t gonna make contact for a couple of days. 他说詹姆斯几天之内不会联系
[14:46] In the meantime, he’s just checking out a lead. 而且 他自己还在查一条线索
[14:49] Wait a minute. 等一下
[14:52] Mike said he’s not meeting James for a couple days? 迈克尔说他几天之内不会跟詹姆斯见面吗
[14:54] Yeah, that’s right. 是啊
[14:56] Who the hell’s that? 那家伙是谁
[15:03] – Son of a bitch. – Mike lied to us. -狗娘养的 -迈克尔骗了我们
[15:06] – He’s lying to us. – No, come on, hey. -他骗我们 -别这样
[15:07] He’s got to be making a play. 他肯定有计划
[15:09] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈说什么的
[15:09] What kind of play? 什么计划
[15:11] Look, you can lie to yourself all you want. 你要想自欺欺人 随你的便
[15:12] – That doesn’t change the fact– – Jesse, don’t say it. -但是事实无法改变 -杰西 别那么说
[15:16] – Mike is not a traitor. – You need to wake up. -迈克尔不是叛徒 -醒醒吧你
[15:18] He kicked us off the job. He’s lying to us. 他把我们踢了出去 他骗我们
[15:20] Look at him. Tell me I’m wrong. 你瞧他 我错了吗
[15:26] No, you’re not wrong. 你说的没错
[15:28] Mike switched sides. 迈克尔反水了
[15:37] Are you telling me my son’s a traitor? 你是说我儿子是个叛徒吗
[15:42] I know this is hard. 我知道这很难接受
[15:44] James has been messing with his head. 詹姆斯把他洗脑了
[15:45] I’ve never seen Michael like this. 我从没见过迈克尔这个样子
[15:47] Tell me where he is. 告诉我他在哪儿
[15:49] It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[15:50] – I want to talk to him! – Well, he doesn’t want to talk. -我想跟他谈谈 -他不想谈
[15:53] He pulled us off the job. He’s not returning our calls. 他把我们踢了出去 也不回电话
[15:56] Then why are you bothering to tell me this? 那你干嘛要费心告诉我这件事
[15:58] Tell me, what do you want? 告诉我 你想要什么
[16:00] Tell me what to do! 告诉我该怎么做
[16:07] We need to get him away 我们得让他离开
[16:08] from James and Sonya, 詹姆斯和索尼娅
[16:11] from all of it. 离开这一切
[16:13] Fiona, this house is being watched! 菲奥娜 这座房子被监视着
[16:16] What’s gonna happen to Charlie and me 要是迈克尔失踪了
[16:18] if Michael goes missing, hmm? 查理和我会发生什么事
[16:23] We’ll get you both away, someplace safe, 我们会把你们都带走 去个安全的地方
[16:26] and then we can focus on Michael. 然后我们就可以集中精力在迈克尔身上了
[16:33] Hi, sweetheart. 你好啊甜心
[16:35] You go back in. 你先进去
[16:36] Grandma will be there in a minute. 奶奶一会儿就来
[16:37] I love you. 我爱你
[16:41] You’re asking me to go on the run… 你想让我亡命天涯
[16:42] with a child? 带着一个孩子吗
[16:47] It’s the only chance Michael has. 这是迈克尔唯一的机会了
[17:02] Fine. 好吧
[17:05] Give me a couple of days to put our stuff together. 给我几天时间收拾一下
[17:09] Madeline… 玛德琳
[17:16] We only have a couple hours. 我们只有几小时的时间
[17:31] – We’re in safe waters now. – Good. -到达安全水域了 -很好
[17:33] Here’s where the operation stands. 计划是这样的
[17:35] The CIA has given me 36 hours to finish this 中情局给了我36小时
[17:38] before they shut it down. 来完成这件事
[17:40] Well, then we’ll have to move fast. 那我们得快点儿了
[17:42] James, there’s–I don’t know what else we can do. 詹姆斯 我不知道我们还能做什么
[17:45] The CIA won’t accept anything less 不把你扔进黑牢
[17:47] than you thrown in a dark hole. 中情局是不会罢休的
[17:49] I’m aware of that. 我知道
[17:51] I’ve thought about this matter for quite some time, and… 我考虑这事儿已经有一段时间了
[17:54] There is only one course of action open to us. 我们只有一个机会
[17:59] Michael… 迈克尔
[18:04] You have to turn me in. 你必须把我抓进去
[18:07] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[18:09] – No. – Yes. -不 -是
[18:10] James, we can’t. 詹姆斯 我们不能这么做
[18:12] Sonya, the CIA has my face and name. 索尼娅 中情局知道我的名字和长相
[18:16] I have been compromised, 我已经保不住了
[18:18] and they won’t stop hunting us until they bring me down, 他们不让我垮台是不会罢休的
[18:20] so I must be brought down. 所以我必须垮台
[18:23] What they don’t realize is that our work will continue. 但他们不知道的是 我们的事业还会继续
[18:27] How will it continue without a leader? 没有领袖怎么继续
[18:29] I see two leaders standing right before me. 我的眼前就站着两个领袖
[18:35] James, I’m not sure what you’re thinking, but– 詹姆斯 我不知道你在想什么 但
[18:37] It’s simple. 很简单
[18:38] When you turn me over to the authorities, 你把我抓进去之后
[18:40] you’ll be a hero. 你会成为英雄
[18:41] You’ll be the man who captured me, 你就是那个抓我的人
[18:43] and the CIA will never suspect 中情局绝对不会怀疑
[18:44] that their ace operative is protecting us from within. 他们的王牌特工会在里面保护我们
[18:50] I know. It’s a lot to process. 我知道 要做的事还很多
[18:57] I have always had great faith in you. 我一直对你很有信心
[19:03] You can do this. 你能做到
[19:07] Michael, you said it yourself. 迈克尔 你自己说过
[19:08] The only way to keep your friends 让你的朋友远离监狱
[19:10] from living a life in prison– turn me in. 唯一的办法就是 抓我进去
[19:15] I’m giving you that… 我给你抓我的机会
[19:24] and so much more. 还要给你更多
[19:31] And this… 这个
[19:35] This is a beautiful thing. 这真是件美妙的事情
[19:38] For them, it’ll be over, but for you two– 对他们而言 结束了 但对你们
[19:41] only the beginning. 才刚刚开始
[19:43] The CIA will want an update. 情报局肯定想知道最新进展
[19:45] What do you want me to tell them? 你希望我怎么和他们说
[19:47] You just tell them I’m coming to town. 你只需告诉他们我回城了
[19:53] And you keep them at a distance 在我们准备好之前
[19:54] until we’re ready. 你和他们保持一定距离
[20:00] Michael, where are you? 迈克尔 你在哪
[20:01] I don’t have a lot of time to talk, 我没有太多时间说话
[20:03] but James is coming to Miami. 但詹姆斯回迈阿密了
[20:07] Get your team ready. 让你的团队准备好
[20:19] Hey, look at you. 看看你
[20:21] How the hell did you get a seaplane on such short notice? 这么短的时间里你是怎么搞到水上飞机的
[20:23] I had a few buddies put some things together, 我曾找过几个兄弟帮忙准备了些东西
[20:25] in case of an emergency. 以防发生紧急情况
[20:26] I’d definitely say this is an emergency. 这绝对是个紧急状况
[20:28] – Yeah, you all set here? – Yeah, yeah. -是啊 你都弄好了 -是啊
[20:30] Not bad for an unfinished mansion, huh? 这个还没完工的别墅还不赖啊
[20:32] All right, so we get Mike in the boathouse, 我们把迈克引进船库
[20:34] surround him, get him on that plane. 包围他 然后把他弄上飞机
[20:36] – Yeah. – You all right? -对 -你还好吗
[20:39] Yeah, it’s just… 还好 只不过
[20:41] I don’t know how this is gonna work. 我不知道能不能成功
[20:43] I mean, even if we pull it off, 我是说 即使我们圆满完成了
[20:44] Mike’s just gonna hate us. 迈克也会恨死我们的
[20:45] Look, Sam, I know what it’s like being on the other side. 听着 萨姆 我知道处在对立面的感觉
[20:49] When I found out Mike burned me, 我发现是迈克让我进了黑名单时
[20:50] I wanted to kill the guy. 我想杀了他
[20:51] I’d spend hours thinking about the moment 我花了很长时间思索
[20:53] I could put a bullet in his brain. 思索我本可以一枪崩了他的那一刻
[20:54] That doesn’t really make me feel any better. 那没使我感觉好点
[20:55] But my point is, you guys helped me see that I was wrong. 但是重点在于 你们让我知道我是错的
[20:58] You helped me see Mike for who he is. 你让我看清迈克是谁
[21:00] I came around. So will he, all right? 我回来了 他也会的 对吗
[21:03] It might be a tough road, 也许很艰难
[21:04] but I got to believe we’ll get there. 但我相信可以的
[21:07] I’ll call Fi, tell her we’re ready. 我给菲打电话 告诉她我们准备好了
[21:18] – Sam? – Yeah, Fi. -萨姆 -是我 菲
[21:19] Did you ditch those creeps outside? 你解决外面那些人了吗
[21:21] I’m working on it right now. 我正在解决
[21:24] Madeline’s not too happy with our plan 对于烧她房子来干扰敌人的计划
[21:25] to burn her house down as a distraction. 麦德琳可不太高兴
[21:27] Okay, well, we got a plane. 好吧 我搞到一架飞机
[21:28] As long as we’re airborne by 4:00, we’re safe. 只要能在4点起飞 我们就安全了
[21:31] We’ll be there soon. 我们很快就到
[21:31] Fi, make sure you get away clean. 菲 确保没人跟着你
[21:33] This plan falls apart 如果有人跟着你回到这儿
[21:34] if they follow you back here. 我们的计划就完了
[21:36] They won’t, Sam. 他们不会的 萨姆
[21:43] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[21:44] Ready as I can be. 已经是我最快的速度了
[21:46] It’s not every day you burn down 不是每一天你都要烧掉
[21:48] a house you spent 45 years in, right? 住了45年的房子 对吗
[21:53] I’m sorry we have to do this. 我很抱歉 我们必须这么做
[21:57] You have a lot of good memories here. 在这里你有很多美好的回忆
[22:01] Yeah, I got a lot of bad ones too. 是啊 也有很多不好的
[22:06] This picture… 这张照片
[22:09] was taken the Christmas Frank put me in the hospital. 是圣诞节弗兰克把我送进医院时照的
[22:14] That morning was the happiest I’d ever seen my boys. 那个早上是我见过孩子们最开心的时候
[22:20] Then that night… 然后那个晚上
[22:26] I should have left here a long time ago. 我早就应该离开这儿了
[22:29] I just couldn’t do it. 我只是做不到
[22:33] Well, you’re not the same woman that you were. 你不是以前的那个你了
[22:36] You’re stronger now. 你现在更加坚强
[22:41] Hey, baby. Pick up your backpack 宝贝儿 背上你的书包
[22:43] and meet grandma at the back door. 然后在后门等奶奶
[22:45] You hurry, now. 现在 快去
[23:29] Madeline. 麦德琳
[23:49] Come on! 快来
[23:52] Check the window! 检查窗户
[24:02] What the hell? 怎么回事
[24:32] James arrives in a few hours. 詹姆斯几小时内就会到了
[24:34] By that time, we’ll be ready. 到时候 我们要准备就绪
[24:37] This place is pretty convincing for a place you don’t use anymore. 这地方作为你们的废弃基地还真是有模有样
[24:40] It used to be our transmission hub 这里曾是我们在加勒比海
[24:41] for our operatives in the Caribbean. 执行任务的传讯中心
[24:43] Then we recruited one of the best satellite tech guys in Miami, 后来我们雇佣了迈阿密最优秀的卫星技术人员
[24:47] so we don’t need it anymore. 就不需要这里了
[24:48] He’s got us tapped into a civilian station 他帮我们把线路接入了
[24:50] closer to the city now. 城市附近的一个民用基站
[24:52] Is the CIA on alert and ready to go? 中情局收到消息准备好行动了吗
[24:54] Yeah, I’ll call in a signal 准备好了 等
[24:55] when it’s time to move in and capture James. 我会打电话给他们信号
[24:58] How many units will there be? 会来多少小队
[24:59] Two special response teams, 两支特别响应小队
[25:01] which means a few dozen commandos supported by armored SUVs. 也就是说会有十来支有武装越野车支援的突击队
[25:05] When the helicopter lands on the roof, 当直升机到达房顶
[25:06] James will let you grab him. 詹姆斯会让你抓住他
[25:08] Our guards will be able to hold off the CIA long enough 我们的守卫会把中情局拖住
[25:10] for me to get on board and escape. 让我有时间上机逃跑
[25:11] Do your men know what’s about to happen? 你们的人知道会发生什么吗
[25:13] They’ve dedicated themselves to this organization. 他们将自己献身给这个组织
[25:15] They know the risks. 他们知道风险
[25:19] Hello? 喂
[25:21] What? 什么
[25:26] Well, I want an update as soon as you have it. 一有新情况马上通知我
[25:31] There’s a situation at your mother’s house. 你妈妈家出了点状况
[25:33] There’s been a fire. 那里着火了
[25:34] When our security went in to help, 我们的守卫进去帮忙时
[25:36] Fiona destroyed their vehicle 菲欧娜毁了他们的车
[25:37] and left with your mother and your nephew. 带着你妈妈和侄子逃了
[25:39] Michael, what is going on? 迈克尔 怎么回事
[25:41] I’m gonna find out. 我会查清楚的
[25:46] Okay, here we go. 好 开始了
[25:48] Mike, for God’s sake, I’ve been trying 迈克 我的老天 我一直在想办法
[25:49] to get a hold of you– it’s about your mom. 联系你 事关你妈妈
[25:51] I heard, Sam. What happened? 我听说了 萨姆 发生了什么事
[25:52] Well, I’m not sure exactly. 我也不太确定
[25:53] Fi called me about ten minutes ago, and she was upset. 菲十分钟前给我打了个电话 她很低落
[25:55] I could barely understand what she was saying. 我都听不太明白她在说什么
[25:58] Where is she? 她在哪里
[25:58] Mike, this is kind of a delicate situation. 迈克 情况有点微妙
[26:00] I’m gonna meet her in about an hour. 我准备一小时后见她
[26:01] Why don’t you meet me, and we’ll go together? 不如你来找我 我们一起去见她吧
[26:04] I tried to talk to her, but she needs to hear it from you. 我想和她谈谈 但还是得你来说才有用
[26:11] No, Sam, I can’t. 不行 萨姆 我来不了
[26:12] Look, Mike, I know you’re busy, 迈克 我知道你忙
[26:13] but when you kicked us off this job, 但是你把我们踢出这个任务
[26:16] Fi didn’t take it too well. 菲有点无法接受
[26:17] – You got to talk to her. – No, I’m in the middle- -你得和她谈谈 -不行 我正在…
[26:19] Look, Mike, make time, okay? 迈克 腾点时间出来 好吗
[26:22] ‘Cause she could be leaving the country with your mom right now. 可能她现在正带着你妈妈准备出国呢
[26:24] We got to get in front of this– just you, me, and Fi– 我们得面对这件事 就你 我 还有菲
[26:27] ’cause if somebody else goes in, 要是别人掺和进来
[26:28] who knows what she’ll do? 谁知道她会做出什么事呢
[26:30] I mean, when she gets like this, Mike, 她现在这个样子 迈克
[26:32] things tend to go boom. 可能会闹出大乱子的
[26:35] All right, where should I meet you? 好吧 我到哪里见你
[26:36] The Old Port Bridge. 旧港桥
[26:37] Remember, Mike, alone. 记好了 迈克 一个人来
[26:39] Okay. 好
[26:41] Michael, is Fiona going to be a problem? 迈克尔 菲会给我们惹麻烦吗
[26:43] It’s gonna be fine. Just focus on everything here. 不会有事的 集中注意力在这里就好
[26:46] I’ll be back soon. 我很快回来
[26:47] Why would she attack our men? Why? 她为什么要袭击我们的人 为什么
[26:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:50] This plan is already in motion. 计划已经开始行动了
[26:51] It’ll be fine! I just need– 会没事的 我只需要
[26:52] If she does anything– 如果她干出任何
[26:53] Sonya, I’ll handle it. 索尼娅 我会处理的
[27:19] Michael just arrived. Is everything in place? 迈克尔刚刚到了 一切都准备就绪了吗
[27:22] Tasers charged, rubber bullets loaded, 电棍充好电了 橡胶子弹已经上膛
[27:24] sedatives ready. 麻醉剂也准备好了
[27:25] Mike’s getting on that plane one way or another. 不管怎样迈克都会上飞机的
[27:30] So where’s Fi? 菲呢
[27:32] She’s across the bridge on the island. 她在桥那边的岛上
[27:34] Well, let’s do this quick. I got to get back. 好 我们速战速决 我还得赶回去
[27:35] Mike, hang on a second. Fi doesn’t know you’re coming. 迈克 等等 菲不知道你要来
[27:38] We should take my car, 我们应该开我的车
[27:39] so we don’t spook her before we get a chance to talk to her. 这样就不会在和她谈话前打草惊蛇
[27:42] Sound good? 行吗
[27:55] Okay, they’re on the move. 好了 他们行动了
[28:10] Where are we meeting Fi? 我们去哪里见菲
[28:12] Uh, she’s in some mansion that’s under construction. 她在一个正在施工的大楼里
[28:15] She’s camping out at the boathouse there. 在那边的船库露营
[28:18] – Why there? – What do you mean? -为什么在那里 -什么意思
[28:21] Well, when she was running guns, 她原来打理枪支生意时
[28:22] she would never use one of these small islands 她绝不会使用那种小岛
[28:24] because there are no escape routes. 因为这种地方没有逃跑路线
[28:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:27] Maybe she’s planning more hiding than escaping. 也许她更想躲藏而不是逃跑
[28:31] When you’ve worked with the same team for many years, 当你和一群人共事多年
[28:33] you understand exactly how each member operates. 你就会非常清楚他们的行动模式
[28:36] You know their strengths, their weaknesses, 你知道他们的强项 他们的弱点
[28:39] and how they act under pressure. 还有他们应对压力的样子
[28:41] Sam, I don’t think I should surprise Fi. 萨姆 我觉得我不应该去惊动菲
[28:44] Why don’t you let me out here, you go in alone, 不如我在这儿下车 你单独去见她
[28:47] and tell her I want to talk? 然后跟她说我想谈谈
[28:48] Mike, look, the sooner we deal with this, the better. 迈克 我们越快处理这件事越好
[28:51] You also know what it looks like 你也知道
[28:53] when they’re trying to hide something from you. 他们对你有所隐瞒时是什么样子
[28:56] Stop the car. 停车
[28:57] Mike, let’s get to the meeting. 迈克 我们快去会面吧
[28:58] – You want to see your mom, right? – Sam, I said stop the car! -你也想见你妈妈吧 -萨姆 我说停车
[29:03] Sam! Sam! 萨姆 萨姆
[29:12] What the hell just happened? 到底发生了什么
[29:14] You tell me what is going on here! 你告诉我到底是怎么回事
[29:16] Why the hell are you lying to me? 为什么要对我撒谎
[29:17] Who’s lying to who, brother? 谁在对谁撒谎 兄弟
[29:19] We saw you, Mike. 我们看到你了 迈克
[29:21] We tailed you to that marina. 我们跟踪你到那个码头
[29:23] You’re telling me on the phone you haven’t seen James, 你在电话里说你没见到詹姆斯
[29:25] and I’m watching you shake hands with the son of a bitch! 而我却看着你和那个狗娘养的握手
[29:27] No! You don’t understand, Sam! 不 你不懂 萨姆
[29:29] Yeah, you’re damn right I don’t. 对 你说的没错 我是不懂
[29:30] You’re lying to protect the guy 你撒谎保护的那个人
[29:31] you’re supposed to be taking down! 是你应该除掉的人
[29:33] You don’t know everything! 很多事你都不知道
[29:34] I am protecting you. I am protecting everyone. 我在保护你们 保护你们所有人
[29:37] You know what? You keep telling yourself that, 你知道吗 你不断对自己这么说
[29:39] but I know there’s more to it than that. 可我知道事情不仅仅是这样
[29:42] You’re starting to believe what he’s doing. 你开始相信他做的事了
[29:43] You’re starting to believe in what he’s all about. 你开始相信他所做的一切
[29:46] Quick reminder–you’re supposed to be working for the CIA! 小提示 你应该为中情局工作
[29:49] The CIA hired Simon! 中情局雇用了西蒙
[29:52] They burned me, and they left me out in the dark! 他们把我放入黑名单 他们什么都不告诉我
[29:55] They ruined my life! 他们毁了我的生活
[29:56] I don’t owe them anything! 我什么都不欠他们的
[29:58] Okay, the CIA may not be perfect, 那好 中情局可能是不完美
[30:00] but they got to answer to somebody. 但是他们得对人们负责
[30:02] Who does James answer to, huh? 那詹姆斯呢 他对谁负责
[30:03] Nobody, ’cause he makes up his own rules. 没有人 因为他自创规则
[30:05] What’s wrong with that? 那又怎么样
[30:07] Tell that to Nate. 这话跟内特说去
[30:12] What did you say to me? 你说什么
[30:16] Mike, the people who murdered your brother, 迈克 杀害你兄弟的人
[30:19] the people who destroyed your life– 毁掉你生活的人
[30:21] they thought they were doing good things too. 他们也自认是在做正确的事啊
[30:23] How is your group any different? 你说的这群人和他们又有什么区别
[30:25] That is not the same thing. 这是两码事
[30:25] This is different. When I’m in– 这不同 我以前在…
[30:30] When you’re what, Mike? 你以前什么 迈克
[30:33] Oh, Jesus. 我的天啊
[30:35] It’s worse than I thought, isn’t it? 这比我想的还要糟 是吗
[30:36] You’re not just helping them, you’re one of them! 你不仅是在帮他们 你就是他们中的一员
[30:38] After today, I won’t have to follow orders anymore. 从今往后 我再不用听命于任何人
[30:41] – I will be making them. – Jesus. -我来发号施令 -天啊
[30:42] The resources I’ll have, 我会拥有充足的资源
[30:44] the operatives that I will have under my control– 和任我差遣我的特工
[30:47] after today, 从今往后
[30:48] I won’t have to let some bureaucrat decide what’s worth fighting for! 我不用再让那些官僚教我什么是值得奋斗的
[30:52] I can do what I think is right! 我可以做我认为正确的事
[30:54] And, Mike, what happens when somebody gets in your way, huh? 迈克 若是有人阻拦你呢
[30:58] What happens then? 会怎么样
[31:01] I’m walking away, Sam. 我走了 萨姆
[31:06] You’re not going anywhere, pal. 你哪儿都别想去 兄弟
[31:57] Navy SEALs use their comfort in the water to gain the upper hand. 海豹突击队在水中占有很强的优势
[32:02] If an opponent panics, 如果对手惊慌了
[32:04] then all a SEAL has to do is hold his breath 海豹突击队队员只需屏住呼吸
[32:07] and let oxygen deprivation do its work… 等着对手窒息
[32:11] Which means the best way to fight a Navy SEAL in the water 所以 要想在水中击败海豹突击队队员
[32:15] is to force yourself to be as calm as they are. 就要迫使自己像他们一样冷静
[32:28] Let them think they’ve won and then make your move. 让他们自认为赢了 再动手
[33:03] Because we’re friends 因为我们是朋友
[33:04] and we’ve been through so much together, 我们还一起经历了那么多事情
[33:06] I’m gonna let this is go… 所以这件事就过去了
[33:08] But you stay the hell out of my way, Sam. 但你别想阻拦我 萨姆
[33:26] It’s about time. 是时候了
[33:27] Everything’s in place. James is waiting. 一切准备就绪 詹姆斯在等着
[33:30] I’ll make the call. 我来打电话
[33:31] Is Fiona going to be a problem? 菲欧娜会碍事吗
[33:33] – I took care of it. – Are you sure? -我已经解决了 -你确定吗
[33:35] I need to know that this isn’t going to get in our way. 我需要确定她不会妨碍我们
[33:37] You don’t have to worry about her. 你不用担心她
[33:39] Michael, Fiona is a liability. 迈克尔 菲欧娜是个累赘
[33:40] She can ruin everything. 她会毁了一切
[33:42] This is what I want, 这项事业是我真心想要的
[33:45] and I will do what I have to. 我会采取必要措施
[33:48] Make the call. 打电话吧
[33:57] – This is James. – Everything’s on schedule. -我是詹姆斯 -都安排好了
[33:59] Once you’re close, I’ll let the CIA know. 一旦你接近了 我会通知中情局
[34:01] They won’t make a move until you’re on the ground. 在你着陆前 他们不会行动
[34:03] Well, then we mustn’t keep them waiting. 那我们可不能让他们久等了
[34:05] – I’ll be there in 20 minutes. – We’ll be ready. -我20分钟后到 -我们会准备好的
[34:08] Michael, do you realize how far you’ve come? 迈克尔 你知道你已经不能回头了吧
[34:11] I’m proud of you. 我为你自豪
[34:13] My people are in good hands. 你能照顾好我的手下
[34:17] Let’s get this bird in the air. 起飞吧
[34:19] Roger that. 收到
[34:25] Damn it! 该死
[34:27] I should have been able to grab him! 我本可以抓住他的
[34:29] It’s not your fault, Sam. 这不是你的错 萨姆
[34:30] It doesn’t matter. It’s too late. 这不重要 已经太迟了
[34:31] We should just get on that plane and get the hell out of town. 我们应该坐上那架飞机 赶快离开市区
[34:34] No. 不
[34:35] He still has the tracker on him. We know where he is. 他身上还带有追踪器 我们能追踪他
[34:38] If we can get to him, then I can– 如果我们能接近他 我就可以…
[34:40] Fi, this is Mike we’re talking about. 菲 我们说的可是迈克
[34:41] He knows we’re a threat now. 他已经知道我们构成威胁了
[34:43] There’s no way we can catch him by surprise. 我们不可能出其不意地抓到他
[34:44] Well, it’s not gonna be easy. 确实不那么容易了
[34:46] Try impossible. He’s with James now. 应该说是不可能吧 他和詹姆斯在一起
[34:48] Yeah, I know that, Sam! 我知道 萨姆
[34:51] But if we don’t stop him now, 但如果我们现在不阻止他
[34:52] there won’t be a Michael left to save! 就再没有机会了
[34:56] What are we gonna do, Fi? 我们该怎么做 菲
[34:59] Even if we could get him, then what? 就算我们抓到他了 又能怎么样
[35:04] I looked into his eyes, Fi. He’s lost. 我看到了他的眼神 菲 他已经迷失了
[35:11] You think that’s easy for me to say? 你以为我想这么说吗
[35:14] He’s my best friend, but there’s nothing we can do. 他是我最好的朋友 但我们也无能为力
[35:16] It’s too late. 太迟了
[35:20] You have all been through so much together. 你们一起经历了这么多
[35:27] Please, don’t give up on Michael… 求求你们 不要放弃迈克尔
[35:31] Not now. 至少不是现在
[35:39] Okay, Mike’s way out in the Everglades. 迈克在离开大沼泽地的路上
[35:41] If this plan is gonna work, we got to get there fast. 如果计划有效 我们得快点赶到
[35:42] – Whose car are we taking? – You have to ask? -坐谁的车 -还用问吗
[36:09] It’s time. 是时候了
[36:17] Tell me you got something, Westen. 你有新消息了吧 韦斯顿
[36:19] I can’t talk long. 长话短说
[36:20] We’re at a satellite facility 7 miles west of Pearl Bay. 我在珍珠港西侧七公里处的卫星基地
[36:23] – James is inbound. – Mobilizing the teams. -詹姆斯已入境 -马上召集人手
[36:26] Your best approach is from the west. 你的最佳接近路线是是从西侧
[36:28] I’ll take James down and bring him out to you. 我会抓住詹姆斯 并把他带给你
[36:30] – I got to go. – We’ll be there soon. -我该挂了 -我们很快就到
[36:32] Good work, Michael. 干得漂亮 迈克尔
[36:34] They’re on their way. 他们上路了
[36:43] Hang a left up there. 在那里向左转
[36:47] Okay, right turn. 向右转
[36:50] Another hard left here. 再向左转
[37:06] Move! Move! 向前 向前
[37:18] Well, the tracker says he’s here. 追踪器显示他就在附近
[37:20] Do you see him? 看见他了吗
[37:24] I got him. He’s on the roof… 我找到他了 他在天台上
[37:27] with Sonya. 和索尼娅在一起
[37:28] What the hell are they doing up there? 见鬼 他俩在那儿干嘛
[37:29] Well, it doesn’t matter. We need to get to him. 这不重要 我们得上去找他
[37:31] That’s not gonna be easy. 这可不容易
[37:32] There’s guards all over the place. 到处都是守卫
[37:33] All right, how about this? 要不这样
[37:34] We split up, flank him on both sides, surprise him, 我们兵分两路 从两边接近他 出其不意
[37:37] maybe we get lucky. 说不定我们能走大运
[37:38] Or maybe we get dead. 我们也有可能挂掉
[37:39] I don’t think a firefight’s the way to go. 我觉得交火不是个好主意
[37:41] Southeast corner, 到东南角那里
[37:42] if we can get to the back of the building, 如果我们能绕到楼的背面
[37:44] we only have to deal with one guard. 只用搞定一个守卫
[37:46] I like that better. 这个主意好多了
[37:46] How the hell are you gonna get on the roof? 那你要怎么爬上房顶
[37:48] One step at a time. This is gonna work. 走一步算一步 应该能行得通
[37:52] It has to. 必须要行得通
[37:55] Here comes James. He’s about five minutes out. 詹姆斯快要到了 大概五分钟
[37:57] Any sign of the CIA convoy? 中情局的护送队呢
[37:59] Our men out on the road said they drove by two minutes ago. 我们在路上守着的人说他们两分钟前刚经过
[38:01] They’ll be here right on time. When James lands… 在詹姆斯着陆的时候 他们会准时到达
[38:04] I’ll need to get on the helicopter as fast as possible. 我要以最快的速度爬上直升机
[38:06] We can only jam the CIA’s radar for a short window of time. 我们只能干扰中情局的雷达很短的一段时间
[38:09] Well, I guess this is good-bye, for now. 我想 我们得暂时告别下
[38:13] Sonya, this is Cooper at the rear exit. 索尼娅 我是负责后出口的库伯
[38:14] I need to ask you about– 我想问你
[38:18] Cooper? 库伯
[38:20] Cooper, come in. What did you need? 库伯 我在线上 你想说什么
[38:24] I’ll go check, make sure there’s no problems. 我去看下 确保万无一失
[38:29] I did what you wanted. 我按你们的要求做了
[38:30] Can you get that gun out of my face now? 能把枪从我脸上挪开了吗
[38:32] This this–this gun? Sure, yeah, let me just– 这把枪吗 当然 不过 我得先…
[38:59] Fi. 菲
[39:03] Michael. 迈克尔
[39:05] Fi, you can’t be here! 菲 你不能呆在这儿
[39:06] You have to go, now! 你要立刻离开
[39:08] Or what, Michael? 不然呢 迈克尔
[39:09] Look, I told Sam to stay away. You have to! 我让萨姆别管这事儿 你也是
[39:11] You all have to stay away. I’m trying to protect you. 你们都别掺和进来 我是在保护你们
[39:13] What about you? 那你自己呢
[39:15] Who’s gonna protect you from making the worst decision of your life? 谁来保护你 不让你犯下你人生中最大的错
[39:18] You don’t– you don’t understand. 你不 你不明白
[39:20] I-I’ve made my choice. It’s too late. 我已经做了决定 太晚了
[39:26] Is it too late for the Michael Westen 对于我爱过的那个迈克尔·韦斯顿
[39:28] I fell in love with… 也太晚了吗
[39:30] The man who knows that what he’s doing is wrong? 那人知道他这么做是错的
[39:35] James is coming. You have to go! 詹姆斯要到了 你必须得走
[39:36] No, get–no! 不要
[39:37] Fi! You got to go! 菲 你必须要走
[39:39] Get out of here, now! 离开这里 立刻
[39:44] Sam told you that someday 萨姆告诉过你 有一天
[39:46] someone would threaten this organization, 有人或许会威胁到组织
[39:49] and you would have to make a choice. 而你需要做出决定
[39:53] Well, that day has come, 那一天已经到来
[39:55] and that someone is me. 而那个人就是我
[40:02] Michael! 迈克尔
[40:03] What the hell is she doing here? 她在这里干什么
[40:05] I thought you said she wouldn’t be a problem. 我记得你说过她不会是问题
[40:07] Well, he was wrong! 他弄错了
[40:08] I will give you one chance to leave, one chance! 我会给你一个机会离开这里 一个机会
[40:13] Turn and walk out that door, now! 转身 走过那道门 立刻
[40:17] You know, I think I prefer the view up here. 我想我更愿意待在这儿
[40:21] She needs to be dealt with, now! 处理掉她 立刻
[40:24] – “Dealt with”? – Yes, dealt with. -处理 -是的 处理
[40:26] What exactly do you mean, Sonya? 索尼娅 你是什么意思
[40:29] I’ll show you. 我会做给你看
[40:30] No, wait! Wait. Wait. 不 等等 等等
[40:33] I told you that she was going to destroy everything. 我告诉过你 她会毁了一切
[40:35] We can’t let that happen. 我们得阻止这一切
[40:41] I’ll talk to her. 让我和她谈谈
[40:43] I… 我
[40:46] I just need to figure this out. 我得想想
[40:47] There’s nothing to figure out, Michael! 没什么好想的 迈克尔
[40:49] – James is here. – I’ll-I’ll figure this out. -詹姆斯就到了 -我 我得想想
[40:50] The CIA is closing in. We have to finish this now! 中情局马上就到了 我们得结束这一切
[40:55] You do what you think is right. 你认为是对的你就做吧
[40:59] If this is what you want, 如果这就是你想做的
[41:02] the man I love is gone. 你已经不是我爱的那个人了
[41:06] Michael, think of all the good things we could do together. 迈克尔 想想我们能一起完成的伟业
[41:09] Don’t let her hold you back. 不要让她拖你后腿
[41:11] You have to let go. 你要抛开过去
[41:13] You need to let her go! 你要忘记她
[41:18] Michael… 迈克尔
[41:21] Look at me. 看着我
[41:24] Michael… 迈克尔
[41:26] Look at me! 看着我
[41:29] All right. 好的
[41:31] If you won’t do it, I will! 如果你做不到 那我来做
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme