时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing. | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies– bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – Family too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | We’re going after the leader of a terrorist network. | 我们正在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:49] | I am the man you’ve been waiting to meet. | 我就是你一直想见的人 |
[00:50] | I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[00:52] | Old loyalties die hard. | 往日的忠心往往根深蒂固 |
[00:53] | And I need to know that you’ve left yours behind. | 我得确保你已经把旧日的忠诚彻底抛弃了 |
[00:56] | I have no reason to run. | 我没有理由跑路 |
[00:59] | And I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐藏的 |
[01:01] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[01:03] | I got your number from a mutual friend. | 我从我们共同的朋友那里得到了你的电话 |
[01:04] | I’m having a barbecue in his honor. | 我正在为他烤肉呢 |
[01:07] | Carlos is in trouble. I need your help. | 卡洛斯遇到麻烦了 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:09] | – It’s Lopez. – Lopez from… | -是洛佩兹 -那个来自… |
[01:11] | – Columbia. – Chacho, | -哥伦比亚的洛佩兹 -查周 |
[01:12] | I want you to shoot Nando, now! | 我要你现在向南多开枪 |
[01:18] | Now, make sure your guests get home safely. | 现在确保你的客人安全回家 |
[01:20] | Two days ago, at the exact same time | 两天前 就在南多 |
[01:22] | Nando got the call, | 接到电话的时候 |
[01:23] | a helicopter gunship opened fire on an estate | 有架武装直升机对着卡塔赫纳外的 |
[01:26] | outside of Cartegena. Seven people died, Fi. | 一处房子开火 死了七个人 菲 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna have to live with that for the rest of my life. | 但是在以后的日子里 这件事将一直困扰着我 |
[01:32] | You’re traveling a path with Michael. | 你和迈克尔是一路的 |
[01:34] | – You always have. – I don’t have a choice. | -一直都是 -我别无选择 |
[01:41] | It was necessary. James has plans for you. | 必须这么做 詹姆斯为你订了计划 |
[01:44] | – Big plans. – What does that mean? | -大计划 -这话什么意思 |
[01:46] | You can ask him yourself. He wants to see us. | 你可以自己问他 他想见我们 |
[01:50] | On an undercover assignment, | 在卧底任务中 |
[01:52] | there’s no substitute for building trust. | 建立信任具有无可取代的重要性 |
[01:55] | It’s not just a matter of | 这不仅仅要 |
[01:56] | getting to know someone superficially. | 粗略地了解一个人 |
[01:58] | To be really effective, you need to get | 为了更加有效率 |
[02:00] | as close to the target as you can, | 你得在私人生活和工作中 |
[02:02] | both personally and professionally. | 尽可能地接近目标 |
[02:05] | It’s never easy. | 这很困难 |
[02:06] | No matter how much training you have, | 不论你受过多少训练 |
[02:08] | it’s difficult to become someone’s closest friend | 如果知道自己只是为了窃取 |
[02:11] | knowing that you’re only doing it | 那个人内心深处的秘密 |
[02:13] | to steal their deepest secrets. | 和他成为密友就变得很困难了 |
[02:16] | Good to see you. | 你好 |
[02:19] | Good to see you too, Michael. | 你好呀 迈克尔 |
[02:21] | Let me have that. | 我来提吧 |
[02:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | I hope you’re rested. | 希望你休息好了 |
[02:28] | This will take a while. | 这可得花点时间 |
[02:33] | So you want to tell me what we’re doing? | 那你要告诉我这是在干什么吗 |
[02:34] | We are making fake passports and visas | 我们在伪造护照和签证 |
[02:38] | and the usual travel papers. | 还有些常用的通行文件 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | You and I are traveling abroad as a couple– | 我和你以夫妻的身份出国 |
[02:43] | Elliot and Tricia Bronson. | 诶里奥特和特里西亚·布朗森 |
[02:45] | We have been married for a while, | 我们结婚了一段时间了 |
[02:48] | so you should probably get memorizing. | 所以你大概得背点东西 |
[02:49] | That’s a lot of trouble for a single trip. | 单程旅行一趟这么弄也太麻烦了 |
[02:52] | It’s not just a trip, Michael. | 这不止是旅行 迈克尔 |
[02:54] | We’re joining James on a very important meeting. | 我们要和詹姆斯参加一个非常重要的会面 |
[02:56] | And that meeting is? | 是什么会面呢 |
[02:58] | That’s for James to tell you. | 詹姆斯会告诉你的 |
[03:00] | We should get started. | 我们可以开始了 |
[03:02] | Once you’ve developed a relationship with the target, | 一旦和目标建立了感情关系 |
[03:04] | you can start to use that relationship | 你就可以利用这份关系 |
[03:06] | to get the information you need. | 来获取需要的信息 |
[03:08] | If you’re close enough, you can make an interrogation | 如果足够亲近 你就能把一场审问 |
[03:11] | feel like nothing more than innocent questions | 变得像亲近的朋友间 |
[03:13] | from a trusted friend. | 不经意的一问一答 |
[03:15] | Is it in Europe? | 是在欧洲吗 |
[03:20] | Is it in Asia? | 亚洲呢 |
[03:23] | Is the meeting in Pakistan? | 会面是在巴基斯坦吗 |
[03:26] | India? China? | 印度 或者中国 |
[03:29] | Come on, Sonya. | 说嘛 索尼娅 |
[03:30] | I’m building cover I.D.s in the dark. | 我伪造身份 却什么都不知道 |
[03:32] | If the meeting’s in Tel Aviv, | 如果是在特拉维夫会面 |
[03:34] | and I say we were just in Cairo– | 而我说我们才去了开罗… |
[03:36] | All right. We are going to Latin America. | 好吧 我们要去拉丁美洲 |
[03:40] | And that is all that you get. | 只能告诉你这么多了 |
[03:42] | There, you’ve taken blood from a stone. | 你知道这个已经很不得了了 |
[03:45] | – Are you happy? – Happier. | -高兴了吧 -高兴 |
[03:51] | – What is it, the watermark? – No, the watermark is good. | -怎么了 水印不行吗 -不 水印没问题 |
[03:55] | It’s, um… | 只是… |
[03:59] | It’s just it’s funny that Tricia Bronson’s | 很有趣吧 特里西亚·布朗森去过 |
[04:03] | been to Rio three times, and Sonya Lebedenko never. | 里约三次 而索尼娅·勒博登科从没去过 |
[04:07] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直想去那里 |
[04:12] | I almost went one time, and the job got in the way. | 有一次差点去了 又被任务打断了 |
[04:17] | The job always gets in the way. | 总是有任务要做 |
[04:23] | Well, I’ve been to Rio, and there are jobs there too. | 我去过里约 当然那里也有任务要做 |
[04:28] | Maybe you and I can work together there one day. | 也许哪天我们可以一起去那里做任务 |
[04:37] | I would like that. | 好啊 |
[04:40] | Sometimes it’s not enough to be a target’s friend, however. | 然而 有时候和目标做朋友还不够 |
[04:44] | Sometimes to accomplish a mission, | 有时候 为了完成任务 |
[04:46] | you have to go further. | 你得更进一步 |
[04:58] | When you share a target’s bed, | 当你和目标同床共枕 |
[05:00] | when they trust you enough to sleep beside you, | 当他们信任你 愿意睡在你身边 |
[05:03] | it’s a simple thing to get whatever information you need. | 那么获取所需情报就很容易了 |
[05:12] | That information comes with a price, though. | 只是获取情报也是有代价的 |
[05:14] | Often the only way to convince someone | 通常 要想让人相信 |
[05:16] | that you care about them is to actually | 你关心他们的唯一办法就是 |
[05:18] | start caring about them. | 你真的关心他们 |
[05:21] | And no matter how important the mission is, | 而不论任务有多重要 |
[05:23] | no matter how much you believe in your cause, | 不论你觉得你有多坚定 |
[05:26] | it feels like what it is– | 感觉都好像 |
[05:27] | a complete betrayal of someone’s trust. | 完全背叛了一个人的信任 |
[05:33] | A car will pick you up at 8:00. | 八点会有车来接你 |
[05:35] | I’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 明早见 |
[05:51] | Michael, how’d it go? | 迈克尔 情况怎么样 |
[05:53] | – It’s done. – Nice work, lady-killer. | -搞定了 -干得漂亮 大情圣 |
[05:56] | Now, you just get me that drive, | 你把那个磁盘给我 |
[05:57] | and we can figure out where James is headed. | 我们就能找出詹姆斯的动向 |
[05:59] | I’ll make the drop at the usual place. | 我会把磁盘丢到老地方 |
[06:01] | Excellent. We are so close | 很好 我们离抓到那个混蛋 |
[06:03] | to bringing this son of a bitch down. | 已经近在咫尺了 |
[06:05] | You ready to end this? | 准备好终结这一切了吗 |
[06:07] | Believe me, I’m ready. | 相信我 准备好了 |
[06:21] | I just got off the phone with the NSA encryption team. | 刚刚接到了国安局解密组的电话 |
[06:24] | The data you ripped from Sonya’s phone | 索尼娅手机里提取的信息 |
[06:26] | was a gold mine. | 简直是个金矿 |
[06:27] | – So we know where James is. – No. | -那我们知道詹姆斯在哪里了 -不知道 |
[06:29] | But for the first time, | 但这是第一次 |
[06:29] | we know where he’s gonna be before he gets there. | 我们知道他的目的地 |
[06:32] | The meeting is going down tomorrow in Veracruz, Mexico. | 会面在明天 在墨西哥的维拉克鲁斯 |
[06:35] | Sonya booked two jeeps and an armored transport. | 索尼娅预定了两辆吉普车和武装运输 |
[06:38] | Now, we believe you’re gonna be with James for about two hours, | 估计你会跟詹姆斯在一起两个小时 |
[06:40] | which is a tight window, but it’s big enough. | 时间很紧张 但够用了 |
[06:43] | Sonya scouted a route from the airport | 索尼娅侦查了一条从机场 |
[06:45] | to a location in the southwest corner of town. | 到城里西南方向的一个地点 |
[06:48] | But you’re never gonna make it. | 但你永远到不了那里 |
[06:51] | ‘Cause when you get to this corridor here, | 因为等你到了这条通道 |
[06:54] | we drop the hammer. | 我们就会出击 |
[06:55] | So you’re gonna hit a convoy in broad daylight on foreign soil? | 你准备在别国的大街上攻击一个车队 |
[06:59] | Something like that. Why? | 差不多 怎么了 |
[07:00] | For starters, how do our friends | 首先 在我们国界南边的朋友们 |
[07:01] | south of the border feel about that? | 会怎么想 |
[07:03] | Well, they would definitely frown on it, | 他们知道的话 |
[07:04] | if they knew about it. | 一定会很不爽 |
[07:05] | I’m not worried about the Mexican government. | 我不担心墨西哥政府 |
[07:06] | I’m worried about James. | 我只担心詹姆斯 |
[07:07] | I’ll be sitting right next to him. | 我会坐在他旁边 |
[07:09] | What happens if it goes wrong? | 如果失败了这么办 |
[07:10] | No, he’s never gonna know it was us until it’s too late. | 到一切都已成定局他才会发现是我们 |
[07:13] | The extraction team I hired to do the grab | 我雇佣的抓捕团队 |
[07:15] | could not be farther from CIA personnel. | 跟中情局完全扯不上关系 |
[07:17] | We’re going freelance now? | 我们现在变无政府状态了吗 |
[07:19] | Who are these guys? | 那些人是谁 |
[07:20] | Let me worry about that. They can handle it. | 不用担心 他们能完成任务 |
[07:22] | Strong, we’re rushing this. | 斯特朗 这太草率了 |
[07:23] | There are just too many variables. | 太多可变因素了 |
[07:25] | The location, the timetable– | 地点 时间 |
[07:27] | I have been after James for almost a decade. | 我们追捕了詹姆斯快十年了 |
[07:30] | I’m not gonna let the chance to grab him | 我不会就因为你认为我们太草率 |
[07:31] | slip through my hands because you think we’re rushing. | 而让这个抓到他的机会失之交臂 |
[07:33] | Michael, we made a deal. | 迈克尔 我们有协议 |
[07:36] | Now the bill has come due. | 现在到你履行协议的时候了 |
[07:39] | If you want your old life back, | 如果你想要你以前的生活 |
[07:40] | you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你就必须相信我 |
[07:44] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[07:45] | We’ll be there to watch your back. | 我们到时会掩护你 |
[07:51] | As a spy, you get used to the idea | 作为一名间谍 你慢慢会习惯 |
[07:52] | that every successful operation comes at a price. | 每个成功的任务都要付出一定的代价 |
[07:57] | Sometimes it’s lives lost, | 有时候是生命的代价 |
[07:59] | other times it’s cities destroyed | 有时候要破坏一座城市 |
[08:01] | or livelihoods ruined. | 或是毁掉人们的生计 |
[08:03] | Then there are other costs that are more personal. | 还有些是更加个人化的代价 |
[08:07] | Less obvious, but the pain is just as real. | 不那么明显 但同样的痛 |
[08:24] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:25] | I’m just packing up the last of Carlos’ stuff. | 我在整理卡洛斯最后的一些东西 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry about all this, Fi. | 我很抱歉发生了那些事 菲 |
[08:36] | Michael, what are you doing here? | 迈克尔 你来有什么事 |
[08:38] | I’m leaving town for a job… | 我要出个任务 |
[08:41] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:47] | Do you have any idea how much your work with James | 你知道为了你和詹姆斯的工作 |
[08:51] | and his network has cost me? | 我付出了多大的代价吗 |
[08:54] | – Do you even care? – I’m gonna take ’em down, Fi. | -你想过吗 -我会把他们扳倒 菲 |
[08:56] | All of them. | 彻彻底底 每个人 |
[08:57] | James, Sonya, for good. That’s what this mission is. | 詹姆斯 索尼娅 那就是我的任务 |
[09:02] | But James has his men watching my mom around the clock. | 但詹姆斯派人日夜不停监视着我妈 |
[09:05] | And when I betray him… | 当我背叛他的时候 |
[09:10] | So I’m asking you to keep an eye on her. | 我希望你能帮我照应她 |
[09:13] | You’re the only one I trust to protect her and Charlie. | 我相信只有你能保护她和查理 |
[09:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:26] | Finish this. | 那就尽快搞定吧 |
[09:43] | Welcome to Veracruz. | 欢迎来到维拉克鲁斯 |
[09:44] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | The vehicles are set? Excellent. | 车都准备好了 太棒了 |
[09:49] | Michael, good to see you. | 迈克尔 很高兴见到你 |
[09:52] | – Big day for us. – Happy to be part of it. | -历史性的一天 -很高兴能参与其中 |
[09:55] | No matter how much you’ve trained, | 不管你受过多少训练 |
[09:57] | no matter how much you’ve planned, | 不管你计划了多久 |
[09:59] | there’s always anxiety in the moments before | 在捕获目标前 |
[10:01] | you capture a target. | 总会有一丝不安 |
[10:04] | Most things are simply out of your control. | 大多事都完全不在你的掌控之中 |
[10:10] | Your operations team may be monitoring the situation, | 你的团队可能会监控整个情况 |
[10:13] | but they’re usually too far away to do much but watch. | 但他们一般都离得太远 只能监视无法介入 |
[10:19] | Your extraction team is there to do one job, | 而且抓捕团队只是来做一件事的 |
[10:21] | and one job only– | 只有一件事 |
[10:23] | acquire the targets, which effectively leaves you alone. | 抓捕目标 抛下你是很正常的 |
[10:27] | At the end of the day all you can do is smile, | 到最后你能做的只有笑 |
[10:30] | play along, and try not to get killed when the shooting starts. | 演好戏 交火时别把命丢了 |
[10:33] | So what is in Veracruz, other than fresh seafood? | 在维拉克鲁斯除了海鲜还有什么东西 |
[10:37] | Or is that classified? | 还是说是机密 |
[10:38] | What’s happening today has been years I the making. | 这几年所我做的努力都是为了今天 |
[10:41] | Let’s just say our little organization | 这么说吧 我们的小组织 |
[10:43] | is about to make a giant leap forward. | 马上就要有一个巨大的飞跃 |
[10:48] | One more time, Alpha team. | 再说一次 A组 |
[10:49] | Michael’s to be treated as an enemy combatant | 迈克尔在被我们拘留后送回美国前 |
[10:51] | until he is in our custody and on his way back to the states. | 都将被视为敌方成员 |
[10:54] | – Do you copy? – Copy that. | -收到吗 -收到 |
[10:58] | Okay, go time, people. | 好了 要上了 兄弟们 |
[11:01] | The targets are approaching the corridor. | 目标向通道靠近 |
[11:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | It’s just a feeling. Tight space. | 有种不祥的预感 空间狭小 |
[11:17] | Almost nobody on the street. | 街上近乎没人 |
[11:20] | This is the first block that we’ve passed without vendors. | 这是我们经过的第一个没有小贩的街区 |
[11:22] | You don’t think– | 你不会认为 |
[11:26] | Radio the others. | 呼叫其他人 |
[11:28] | Tell ’em to keep their eyes peeled. | 让他们提高警戒 |
[11:29] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:30] | Target in sight. | 目标出现 |
[11:32] | Contact in ten, nine, | 倒计时十 九 |
[11:35] | eight, seven, | 八 七 |
[11:38] | six, five, four, three, | 六 五 四 三 |
[11:43] | two– | 二 |
[11:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:51] | Get down! Get down! | 低下头 低下头 |
[12:02] | What are you doing, Strong? | 你在做什么 斯特朗 |
[12:04] | I mean, is your extraction team trying to disable the convoy, | 你的抓捕团队是要摧毁护卫队 |
[12:06] | or just shoot it to kingdom come? | 还是要继续没头没脑的开枪 |
[12:07] | They’re trying to make sure we get James Kendrick. | 他们要先确认是不是詹姆斯·肯德里克 |
[12:10] | We got four shooters on the rooftops, | 屋顶上有四名枪手 |
[12:13] | two on the south side. We’ll take them out first. | 两个在南边 先干掉那两个 |
[12:15] | – Ready. – James, wait, wait. | -准备好了 -詹姆斯 等一下 |
[12:16] | They’re only shooting at our engine block | 他们只射我们的引擎盖 |
[12:18] | ’cause I think they want us alive. | 我认为他们想要活捉我们 |
[12:19] | We will not be captured. | 我们不能被活捉 |
[12:20] | They got the drop on us. If we step out of here– | 他们位于制高点 如果我们出去 |
[12:22] | If it is a capture mission, they won’t shoot to kill. | 如果是抓捕任务 他们不会杀我们 |
[12:26] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[12:45] | Grab vehicles, move in. | 抓捕车辆 进入 |
[12:49] | Incoming! | 敌人靠近 |
[12:51] | James, we got another SUV. | 詹姆斯 又来了一辆越野车 |
[12:54] | They’re cutting us off! | 他们准备包围我们 |
[12:56] | There’s a grenade launcher in the rear vehicle! | 后方车辆有榴弹发射器 |
[12:58] | The engine’s on fire. | 引擎着火了 |
[12:59] | It’ll blow before you get there. | 你到之前就会爆炸的 |
[13:00] | Check the lead Jeep for wounded. | 检查那辆吉普车有没有伤员 |
[13:01] | We’re not leaving anybody behind. | 我们不丢下任何人 |
[13:03] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[13:16] | Go! You’re clear! | 上 安全 |
[13:17] | Move it! Move it! | 快走 快走 |
[13:20] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[13:31] | They’re closing in! | 他们在靠近了 |
[13:41] | Move out! | 离开 |
[13:50] | Come on, hustle up. | 快点 快走 |
[13:51] | When you’re undercover | 当你作为卧底 |
[13:52] | and running from your own capture team, | 逃离己方的抓捕团队时 |
[13:55] | you have to make it look like you’re trying to escape. | 你必须要演的像真的在逃跑 |
[13:56] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[13:57] | But at the same time, you have to create a trail | 但同时 你必须留下一条 |
[13:59] | for your friends to find. | 能让你的朋友们追踪的线索 |
[14:04] | Get some vehicles. Go! Go! | 找台车 走 走 |
[14:14] | Cell phones can be tracked, which means | 手机能被追踪 所以说 |
[14:15] | if you can keep one close by, | 如果你能弄一部手机在身边 |
[14:17] | it gives your team a shot at finding you. | 就能让你的团队有机会找到你 |
[14:21] | Go. | 走 |
[14:30] | Jesus! Nothing? | 上帝啊 什么都找不到吗 |
[14:32] | Well, spread out and keep looking! | 分散开 继续找 |
[14:33] | Alpha team took a beating. Seven down. | A队受到重创 死了七个人 |
[14:35] | How many times have we told you? | 我们跟你说了几次了 |
[14:36] | These people are better than you think. | 这些人比你想的还厉害多了 |
[14:38] | Hey, police just got a call | 警局收到在科斯塔尔德地区 |
[14:39] | about a stolen car in Costa Verde. | 一辆车被偷的报警 |
[14:41] | A blue Nissan sedan. | 一辆蓝色的尼桑轿车 |
[14:42] | Well, that narrows it down to about half the cars in Mexico. | 那只将范围缩小到墨西哥一半的车吧 |
[14:44] | The victim said a carjacker | 受害人描述的偷车贼很像迈克 |
[14:45] | fitting Mike’s description grabbed her phone | 还抢了她的电话 |
[14:47] | and threw it in the car. | 扔到车里 |
[14:48] | Attaboy, Mike. | 好小子 迈克 |
[14:49] | Hey, find out who that woman is. | 找出她是谁 |
[14:51] | Track down that cell signal. | 跟踪那台电话的讯号 |
[14:52] | And I mean ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前的地点 |
[14:53] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 同志们 |
[14:54] | We’re going for a ride in the chopper. | 我们要上直升机了 |
[14:59] | Yeah, Fi, we’re a little busy here. | 菲 我们现在有点忙 |
[15:01] | Sam, what the hell is going on? | 萨姆 到底发生什么事了 |
[15:03] | I’m outside Madeline’s. | 我在麦德琳家外面 |
[15:05] | James’ guys have been sitting in that car all day. | 詹姆斯的人已经待在车里一天了 |
[15:06] | Now all of a sudden they’re buzzing around. | 现在他们突然开始出来乱跳了 |
[15:08] | Looks like they just got some bad news. | 他们好像收到了什么坏消息 |
[15:10] | Well, we tried to grab James, | 我们试着抓詹姆斯 |
[15:11] | but he slipped through our net. | 但他逃走了 |
[15:12] | He must have called them. | 他一定给他们打电话了 |
[15:14] | They’re going toward the house. | 他们正在靠近房子 |
[15:15] | You think they know Michael betrayed them? | 你觉得他们知道迈克尔背叛他们了吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, look, that’s just the thing, though. | 那就是重点 |
[15:18] | We don’t know if Mike’s cover’s been blown or not. | 我们不知道迈克身份有没有暴露 |
[15:21] | Well, we gotta make a call. | 我们必须做决定 |
[15:22] | ‘Cause if it has, Madeline’s dead. | 因为假如暴露了 那麦德琳就死定了 |
[15:24] | And if it hasn’t, you shooting a couple of James’ guys | 但如果没有 你杀了詹姆斯两个人 |
[15:26] | is just gonna tip ’em off, and then Mike is dead. | 迈克就暴露了 那死的就是他了 |
[15:31] | You got a whole building going on here, huh? | 你是要建一栋大楼吧 |
[15:36] | Sweetheart, you be a good boy. | 宝贝 乖乖的哦 |
[15:37] | You play with your blocks. I’ll be right back. | 玩你的积木 我马上回来 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:42] | Look, Fi, don’t shoot. | 菲 别开枪 |
[15:43] | Don’t shoot. We gotta bet on Mike | 别开枪 我们得相信迈克 |
[15:44] | that somehow he kept his cover. | 有办法不暴露身份 |
[15:46] | All right, I’m holding off for now. | 好吧 我暂时按兵不动 |
[15:48] | But if they so much as look at her sideways, | 但如果他们敢哪怕斜眼看她 |
[15:50] | I’m pulling the trigger. | 我就开枪 |
[15:52] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[15:53] | Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Westen, | 很抱歉打扰你 韦斯顿女士 |
[15:54] | but we need to come inside. | 但我们必须进去 |
[15:58] | Uh, no. | 绝不 |
[16:00] | Look, I spoke to your boss. | 我跟你的老板说过了 |
[16:01] | I was very clear about you people being in my home. | 我很明确地说过你们进我家的事 |
[16:05] | They’re forcing their way in. | 他们想要强制进入 |
[16:07] | Mrs. Westen, something’s happened. | 韦斯顿女士 发生了一些事 |
[16:10] | – Are you talking about Michael? – We can’t discuss it. | -是迈克尔的事吗 -我们不能说 |
[16:12] | You just have to trust us. | 你必须相信我们 |
[16:16] | All right, come in. | 好吧 进来 |
[16:22] | Fi, did you do it? What the hell happened? | 菲 你开枪了吗 发生了什么事 |
[16:26] | She waved me off. | 她挥手让我撤下 |
[16:28] | Next time something happens down there– | 下次那边发生什么事 |
[16:29] | Believe me. You’ll be our first call. | 相信我 第一个就打给你 |
[16:33] | With little government oversight | 因为政府的忽视 |
[16:34] | and a booming private sector, | 和激增的私人领地 |
[16:36] | Mexico has one of the most unregulated airspaces | 墨西哥拥有在拉丁美洲最紊乱的 |
[16:39] | in Latin America. | 空中管制 |
[16:41] | Bad news for safety and air pollution, | 对于安全和空气污染很不利 |
[16:43] | but good news if you need to conduct a manhunt | 但如果你要开展一场不让当地政府 |
[16:46] | without the local authorities finding out. | 发现的搜捕行动 这就很有利了 |
[16:49] | Okay, gentlemen, HQ got us a signal. | 先生们 总部发现了一个信号 |
[16:51] | The cell phone that Michael grabbed | 迈克尔抢的手机 |
[16:53] | is in this sector down here. | 现在就在这个区域 |
[16:54] | We’re looking for a 2009 Nissan Altima. | 我们要找一台09年的尼桑奥提马 |
[16:57] | Which way’s the signal moving? | 信号在往哪边移动 |
[16:58] | Uh, north by northeast. | 往东北偏北方向 |
[17:02] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[17:03] | Blue sedan right there, hanging a left. | 蓝色轿车在那里 在左转 |
[17:06] | Nope, ours is still going straight. | 不是 我们那台还在直行 |
[17:08] | And that’s an Audi, not a Nissan. | 而且那是一辆奥迪 不是尼桑 |
[17:11] | You can tell from a couple thousand feet up? | 这么高你也分的出来 |
[17:12] | I’m a car guy. Okay, he just turned right. | 我是个车迷 注意 他刚刚右转 |
[17:16] | Wait a second, another blue sedan following that truck. | 等一下 另一辆蓝色轿车跟着那辆卡车 |
[17:19] | They’re traveling together. | 他们是同行的 |
[17:20] | That’s gotta be James and his whole damn crew right there. | 那一定是詹姆斯和他那群人 |
[17:23] | Alpha team, we have a visual on the targets– | A队 我们发现目标 |
[17:25] | they’re in a caravan | 他们在一台拖车上 |
[17:26] | driving north on highway 150D, | 在150D高速上向北走 |
[17:30] | just past the Bustamante exit. | 刚经过布斯塔曼特出口 |
[17:32] | There’s a reason helicopters are | 直升机作为世界上所有执法部门 |
[17:34] | the search vehicles of choice | 寻找车辆的选择 |
[17:35] | for every law enforcement agency in the world. | 是有它的原因的 |
[17:38] | When you can travel 150 miles per hour | 当你能行驶每小时150英里 |
[17:40] | on any axis, with 60 miles of visibility, | 没有方向限制 还有60英里的能见度 |
[17:43] | there’s virtually nowhere for your target to hide. | 那你的目标根本就无处藏身 |
[17:47] | – Keep those vehicles in sight. – Yes, Sir. | -别让他们离开视线 -是的 长官 |
[17:50] | The downside of using a helicopter is that | 用直升机的缺点是 |
[17:52] | when you’re surrounded by nothing but sky, | 你周围除了天空还是天空 |
[17:54] | there’s nowhere for you to hide either. | 你也没地方可以躲 |
[17:58] | Pull over down here. | 在那里停下 |
[18:05] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么要停 |
[18:06] | There’s a chopper following us. | 有架直升机在跟着我们 |
[18:08] | Best chance to lose it, split up. | 最佳的拜托方案 分散开 |
[18:10] | We’re stronger together. If we split up– | 我们在一起更强 如果分开 |
[18:11] | It’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 我们必须冒那个险 |
[18:13] | Now, there was a boatyard three miles ago. | 现在 几英里之前有一间船坞 |
[18:15] | Double back, get yourselves a boat, | 原路返回 找艘船 |
[18:17] | head up the coast. | 向海岸走 |
[18:17] | We’ll find the next marina, get one of our own. | 我们回去找下一个码头 另找一艘 |
[18:19] | – How will we find you? – I’ll contact you, | -我们怎么找你 -我会跟你联系 |
[18:22] | give you directions so the safe house. | 给你指示方向和安全屋的地点 |
[18:24] | Let’s move out. | 我们走 |
[18:29] | You heard the man. Let’s go. | 你听到了 走吧 |
[18:33] | All right, the truck’s leaving. | 卡车走了 |
[18:34] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[18:37] | Damn it, they’re splitting up! | 妈的 他们分开了 |
[18:39] | Alpha team, target vehicles are now heading | A队 目标车辆正在向 |
[18:41] | in separate directions.You follow the signal from the cell phone, | 不同的方向行驶 你们跟着手机信号 |
[18:43] | we’ll stay on the truck. | 我们跟卡车 |
[18:51] | Any luck? | 运气如何 |
[18:53] | Nothing we can get in the water. | 没有能放到水里跑的 |
[18:55] | There’s a trawler in there. | 那边有艘渔船 |
[18:56] | The wiring’s shot, | 线路报废了 |
[18:57] | but Mark’s seeing if he can get it started. | 但马克在试着启动 |
[18:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:06] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[19:07] | Getting there. | 马上就好 |
[19:09] | Owen, help me find some fuel. | 欧文 帮我找些燃料 |
[19:21] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:24] | Alex, cover the door. | 艾利克斯 关上门 |
[19:47] | Advance on three. One, two– | 数到三向前冲 一 二 |
[20:01] | Alpha team, I’m a friendly. Don’t shoot. | A队 我是一伙的 别开枪 |
[20:05] | Come on out, Michael. We’re all clear. | 出来吧 迈克尔 已经安全了 |
[20:12] | He was down. This is a capture mission! | 已经制服他了 这只是追捕任务 |
[20:20] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[20:23] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[20:24] | Relax, Michael. | 放轻松 迈克尔 |
[20:27] | We’re on the same side. | 我们是一队的 |
[20:29] | You were waiting for Alpha team. | 你在等A队 |
[20:31] | I’m Alpha team. | 而我就是A队 |
[20:43] | No, no. | 不可能的 |
[20:45] | I captured you. | 我亲手抓了你 |
[20:46] | I put you away, Simon. This makes no sense. | 把你关了起来 西蒙 这不可能 |
[20:49] | But it makes all the sense in the world. | 在这个世界一切皆有可能 |
[20:52] | Use that big brain of yours. | 仔细想想吧 |
[20:55] | The fact that you captured me | 正因为你把我抓起来 |
[20:57] | makes me the perfect man for the job. | 我才能成为这次行动的最佳人选 |
[21:02] | You’re deep cover. | 你是卧底 |
[21:04] | Whoever ran the extraction team had to be | 接应的队伍一定不能 |
[21:06] | somebody who didn’t work for the CIA. | 在中情局工作过 |
[21:08] | Somebody who you’d never work with. | 也不能和你共事过 |
[21:10] | Somebody like me. | 像我这样的 |
[21:12] | Yeah, you’re right, I’d never work with you. | 是 你说得对 我从没和你共事过 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna call this in. | 我要打电话问问 |
[21:14] | What do you think they’re gonna say? | 你觉得他们会说什么 |
[21:16] | This ain’t my first rodeo. | 这不是我第一次任务了 |
[21:19] | They got me out of the box | 几乎你刚把我关进去 |
[21:20] | almost as soon as you put me in it. | 他们就把我放出来了 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[21:24] | Boy, I’ve been working for them | 伙计 我一直在为他们工作 |
[21:26] | going on, like, two years now. | 大概有两年了 |
[21:28] | Off the books, naturally. | 当然 都是私下进行的 |
[21:30] | They drop me into hot spots | 当他们需要做坏事 |
[21:31] | when they need someone to get their hands dirty. | 就会派我去相应地点 |
[21:34] | There’s no way they’d let you out of prison | 他们不可能让你出狱 |
[21:36] | after everything you’ve done. | 尤其是你做了那么多坏事之后 |
[21:38] | Wake up, Michael. | 醒醒吧 迈克尔 |
[21:40] | Guys like us, we’re weapons. | 我们这种人 就是武器 |
[21:43] | As long as we’re useful, | 只要我们还有用 |
[21:45] | somebody’s always gonna want to take us out to play. | 就有人把我们放出来利用 |
[21:47] | Now, I’m willing to let bygones be bygones, | 现在 我很愿意与你冰释前嫌 |
[21:50] | but you’re gonna have to get that thing out of my face. | 但你要把这个东西从我面前移开 |
[21:53] | Alpha team do you copy? | A队 你收到了吗 |
[21:56] | That’s the boss man now. | 这是我的上司 |
[21:58] | Okay with you if I answer? | 我回应一下没问题吧 |
[22:05] | I’m here, Mr. Strong. | 我在 斯特朗先生 |
[22:07] | I just killed a couple of James’ men. | 我刚杀了很多詹姆斯的人 |
[22:09] | Unfortunately, I lost my team in the process. | 很不幸 其他队员都牺牲了 |
[22:12] | What about James and Sonya? | 那詹姆斯和索尼娅人呢 |
[22:14] | I’m guessing they’re in that truck you’re following now. | 我猜他们应该在你现在跟着的卡车里 |
[22:18] | We’re near the Calavera Marina. | 我们在卡拉韦拉码头附近 |
[22:19] | I need you to get your ass over here as soon as possible. | 你们尽快赶到这里来 |
[22:22] | Love to, right after Michael here decides | 马上去 只要迈克尔决定 |
[22:24] | whether or not he’s gonna shoot me. | 要不要杀了我 |
[22:25] | Just give us one second. | 再给我们一点时间 |
[22:29] | What’s it gonna be, slugger? | 怎么样 猛男 |
[22:30] | You gonna complete this mission or not? | 你要不要完成这个任务 |
[22:39] | I think he’s coming around. | 我觉得他想通了 |
[22:40] | Now, how do we get to this marina? | 我们怎么去那个码头 |
[22:42] | Ten miles south down Calle Ocho. | 第八街往南10英里处 |
[22:44] | Radio when you’re near. | 快到了呼叫我 |
[22:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:56] | Looks like James wants to play a little hide and seek. | 看起来詹姆斯想和我们玩做迷藏 |
[23:01] | – All right, circle and descend. – Yes, sir. | -盘旋下降 -是 长官 |
[23:03] | Since the Vietnam War, | 自从越南战争之后 |
[23:04] | helicopters have given technologically superior forces | 直升机作为一种先进武器 |
[23:07] | a huge advantage on the battlefield. | 在战争中拥有巨大的优势 |
[23:10] | In almost every situation, | 几乎所有情况下 |
[23:11] | your target’s only move is to run and hide. | 你的目标只能逃跑或者隐藏 |
[23:14] | But as everyone from the Viet Cong to the Mujahideen has learned, | 但每一个打过仗的人都知道 |
[23:18] | a helicopter’s main defense is its maneuverability. | 直升机的主要防御手段就是其机动性 |
[23:21] | And if they can force you into hovering over a tight space, | 如果他们能逼你到在狭窄地方的上空盘旋 |
[23:24] | like a valley between two mountains | 像两山之间的峡谷 |
[23:26] | or an alley between two buildings… | 又或两座建筑物之间的小巷 |
[23:29] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[23:30] | They can make you an easy target. | 你就成了活靶子 |
[23:35] | Heads up. Heads up! | 上升 上升 |
[23:39] | – Get us outta here! – We’re hit. We’re losing fuel. | – 快走 – 我们被击中的 燃料漏了 |
[23:42] | I gotta set her down. | 我们得降落了 |
[23:45] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[23:46] | Alpha team, we got a problem. | A队 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[23:49] | James and Sonya just lit us up. | 詹姆斯和索尼娅击中我们了 |
[23:50] | We’re gonna have to land. | 我们要立刻降落 |
[23:52] | Sorry to hear that. | 真是个坏消息 |
[23:53] | Uh…Buckle up? | 系好安全带 |
[23:56] | So much for our air support. | 我们的空中支援到此为止了 |
[23:57] | Sounds like James and Sonya will be long gone | 估计等我们到那儿 |
[23:59] | before we get to that marina. | 詹姆斯和索尼娅早就走了 |
[24:01] | Any idea where they’re headed? | 他们会去哪 |
[24:03] | Safe house outside of town. | 镇外的安全屋 |
[24:05] | I don’t know where it is. | 但我不知道在哪 |
[24:08] | Well, I read James’ file. | 我读过詹姆斯的资料 |
[24:10] | One thing I do know, he has a soft spot for his friends. | 有一点是肯定的 他很重视朋友 |
[24:13] | If the situation is dire enough, | 如果这里情况太过惨烈 |
[24:15] | no way he leaves you hanging. | 他不会留你一个人在这儿的 |
[24:17] | – Oh, oh, I got it. – Get James on the radio. | -明白了 -呼叫詹姆斯 |
[24:19] | Tell him all hell has broken loose. | 告诉他这里打翻了天 |
[24:20] | Tell him he needs to get here now. | 让他现在过来 |
[24:22] | Hey, buddy. | 快呀 伙计 |
[24:26] | What, you got stage fright? | 怎么 你怯场了 |
[24:29] | Go on. | 快啊 |
[24:33] | James. James, it’s Michael. Are you there? | 詹姆斯 我是迈克尔 你在哪 |
[24:36] | I said I would contact you. What’s going on? | 我说过我会联系你的 怎么了 |
[24:38] | We have an emergency here. | 我们这儿有紧急情况 |
[24:39] | They got the drop on us. Can you handle it? | 他们朝我们开火了 你能过来帮我吗 |
[24:41] | I’m trying to save our guys. | 我正试图救我们的人 |
[24:49] | Michael, are you still there? | 迈克尔 你还在吗 |
[24:50] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I– I’m going in, | 在 我要进去了 |
[24:52] | – but I’m gonna need backup. – Where are you? | -但我需要后援 -你在哪里 |
[24:55] | Boatyard. East boathouse. | 船坞厂 东船库 |
[24:57] | You stay strong. We’re on our way. | 你坚持住 我们马上到 |
[24:59] | Stay strong? | 坚持住 |
[25:01] | Did he get that off a bumper sticker? | 那是在车尾贴上看到的吧 |
[25:03] | Move away from him. | 离他远点 |
[25:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:07] | James is smart. I had to make it convincing. | 詹姆斯很聪明 我得让他相信 |
[25:10] | That wasn’t necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[25:12] | You think I haven’t done worse for the CIA? | 你觉得我为中情局没做过更过分的事吗 |
[25:14] | Hell, they’ll probably pin a medal on my chest after this. | 他们应该过后给我颁个勋章 |
[25:16] | Don’t touch this man again. | 别再动他了 |
[25:18] | Oh, cry me a river. | 那你倒是哭啊 |
[25:21] | You wanna weep for somebody, how about my men? | 你想哭 为我的伙计哭一哭怎么样 |
[25:24] | Like Paco, or what’s his face there with the moustache? | 比如帕科 或者在那边的小胡子 |
[25:28] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[25:30] | You still in one piece, Bravo team? | B队 你们还好吗 |
[25:34] | We’re on the ground, but we lost James and Sonya. | 我们降落了 但跟丢了詹姆斯和索尼娅 |
[25:37] | Well, I have some good news for you. | 我有些好消息要告诉你们 |
[25:39] | Thanks to Michael’s stirring performance, | 由于迈克尔精彩绝伦的表演 |
[25:41] | they’re racing over here. | 他们正朝这边驶来 |
[25:42] | We’re setting a little trap. | 我们设计了个小圈套 |
[25:43] | If you want to catch the show, | 如果你不想错过这场表演 |
[25:45] | hurry on over to the east boathouse. | 就快点来东船库 |
[25:47] | Nice work. We’ll see you there. | 干得好 一会儿见 |
[25:49] | Michael helped Alpha team lure James and Sonya | 迈克尔协助A队 |
[25:52] | back to the boathouse. | 把詹姆斯和索尼娅引到船库 |
[25:53] | – Good. Let’s do this. – Wait, hang on. | -很好 走吧 -等一下 |
[25:55] | Before we go any further, | 在我们去之前 |
[25:55] | there’s something I need to tell you | 我有些关于A队队长的事情 |
[25:56] | about the leader of Alpha team. | 要先告诉你们 |
[25:57] | Why do I feel like you’re about to drop some really bad news? | 我怎么有一种不祥的预感呢 |
[25:59] | Yeah, who is it? Spit it out. | 是啊 到底是谁呢 快说吧 |
[26:02] | – Simon Escher. – What? | -是西蒙·埃舍尔 -什么 |
[26:03] | As in Simon, the homicidal maniac? | 你是说西蒙 那个嗜血成性的疯子 |
[26:07] | And you’re letting him run a team? | 你居然让他来领导一支队伍 |
[26:08] | Have you lost your mind? | 你脑子坏了吗 |
[26:10] | He’s been working with the Agency for a while now, | 他已经在局里工作了一段时间 |
[26:12] | and he is a top-notch operator. | 而且他是个一流的特工 |
[26:14] | Nobody has a better record in high-risk environments. | 高风险环境下没人比他的成绩更好 |
[26:15] | I don’t give a damn about his record! | 我管他成绩有多好呢 |
[26:17] | The guy tried to blow up half of Miami! | 这家伙曾经试图炸掉半个迈阿密 |
[26:19] | We’ve kept him on a tight leash, | 我们已经对他严加防范 |
[26:20] | and I have been crystal clear about the mission’s parameters. | 而且我非常明白这次任务的限制因素 |
[26:23] | Look, to hell with your parameters. | 你的限制因素都去死吧 |
[26:25] | You’re working with a monster! | 你这是在跟一个怪物共事 |
[26:26] | And what is Michael? Huh? | 那迈克尔又是什么呢 |
[26:28] | He shot a senior CIA officer in the face. | 他朝一名中情局高官的脸上开了枪 |
[26:31] | Don’t you dare compare the two. | 你敢把他们两个相提并论 |
[26:32] | I will work with who I have to get the job done. | 我要跟我的全部人手一起把事情做完 |
[26:35] | Now, you back off. | 现在这事轮不着你管 |
[26:36] | Guys, we’re on the same team here, okay? | 两位 别忘了我们是同一边的 |
[26:38] | And it’s not just our asses on the line. | 而且我们还有其他同伴呢 |
[26:40] | – Let’s go. – Jesus. | -我们行动起来吧 -老天 |
[26:47] | Jesse, what is going on? | 杰西 怎么回事 |
[26:49] | Hey, we’re making another run at James. | 我们又在想办法抓詹姆斯 |
[26:50] | You need to get Maddy and Charlie out of there before we do. | 在我们来之前 你得带麦迪和查理离开 |
[26:52] | What? They’re inside the house | 什么 他们正在家 |
[26:54] | with two armed guards | 和两个携带武器的守卫在一起 |
[26:55] | because Sam told me not to shoot them. | 因为萨姆让我不要向他们开枪 |
[26:56] | I know it’s bad, Fi, | 我知道情况不好 菲 |
[26:58] | but this is happening. | 但事情已经发生了 |
[26:59] | – How long do I have? – Five, maybe ten minutes. | -我有多长时间 -五到十分钟吧 |
[27:03] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[27:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:13] | Madeline, it’s me. | 麦德琳 是我 |
[27:14] | Say, “Hello, Mrs. Reynolds.” | 说”你好 雷诺兹太太” |
[27:15] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Reynolds. How are you? | 你好 雷诺兹太太 你好吗 |
[27:19] | Listen, I’m coming in to get you and Charlie. | 听我说 我现在进去接你和查理 |
[27:22] | But I need you to tell me where those two men are positioned. | 但你得告诉我那两个人所在的位置 |
[27:25] | Oh, I’m just puttering around the kitchen. | 我正在厨房里瞎转悠呢 |
[27:28] | Charlie’s great, yeah. | 查理挺好的 |
[27:30] | He’s coloring over at the dining room table. | 他正在餐厅的桌子上做填色游戏呢 |
[27:32] | So are they guarding both doors? | 两边的门都有人守卫吗 |
[27:34] | Uhhuh. | 是啊 |
[27:35] | All right, take Charlie into the sunroom. | 好 你把查理带到阳光房去 |
[27:37] | In ten minutes, I’m gonna come in from the back | 十分钟后 我会从后门进来 |
[27:39] | and try and to take ’em out before they know what’s happening. | 最好在他们知道怎么回事之前干掉他们 |
[27:42] | Keep Charlie close. | 别让查理离开你 |
[27:43] | I will. I’d be happy to. | 好的 我很愿意 |
[27:46] | Try to find some kind of weapon, | 尽量找找看有什么武器可用 |
[27:48] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[27:50] | Okay, will do. | 好的 我会的 |
[27:52] | All right, we’ll talk again later. | 好 我们再联系 |
[27:56] | My neighbor, Mrs. Reynolds. | 是我的邻居 雷诺兹太太 |
[27:59] | She’s visiting her mother in Boca | 她去博卡看她母亲了 |
[28:01] | and wants me to go water her plants | 想让我给她的植物浇浇水 |
[28:02] | and take in the mail tomorrow. | 明天再帮她收一下报纸 |
[28:05] | I’m assuming this will all be over by then. | 我想明天这些事总该结束了吧 |
[28:14] | Hey, Charlie, sweetheart, | 查理 小乖乖 |
[28:16] | I think he light’s a lot better in the sunroom. | 我觉得阳光房里光线会比较好 |
[28:18] | Why don’t we go color over there? | 我们不如到那里去填色吧 |
[28:20] | Take the crayons, all right? | 把蜡笔拿上 好吗 |
[28:21] | Then we’ll cover together. Here we go. | 然后我们一起涂 过去吧 |
[28:31] | Decent cover. Solid sight lines. | 遮蔽物很合适 视线也很稳定 |
[28:34] | This should do just fine. | 这样应该不会有事的 |
[28:36] | You stay over there. | 你呆在那边 |
[28:38] | Pretend you’re shooting at somebody behind the boat. | 假装在射击某个躲在那艘船后面的人 |
[28:40] | Sonya and James come in to help out. | 索尼娅和詹姆斯会来帮你 |
[28:42] | I sneak up behind them and disable them. | 我悄悄地从背后接近 制服他们 |
[28:45] | – “Disable” them? – Yeah. | -“制服”他们 -是啊 |
[28:46] | I find people easier to capture when they can’t walk. | 我发现人如果没法走路就会比较好抓 |
[28:48] | Simon, that’s not how I operate. | 西蒙 这不是我的行动方式 |
[28:51] | Mm, I thought we covered this. | 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[28:53] | I’m running this extraction on orders of the CIA. | 我是奉中情局的命令指挥这起抓捕行动的 |
[28:56] | Michael, you still hanging in there? | 迈克尔 你还在那里吗 |
[28:58] | As a spy, you’re supposed to accomplish your mission | 作为一个间谍 你应该不计成本地 |
[29:00] | no matter what it costs. | 完成你的任务 |
[29:02] | Yeah, James, I’m just inside the door by a boat. | 是 詹姆斯 我就在船边那扇门里 |
[29:09] | I’m–I’m engaging three hostiles. | 我…我遇到了三个敌人 |
[29:12] | We’re two miles out. We’ll be there soon. | 我们还有两英里 马上就到 |
[29:15] | Way to sell the deal, Michael. | 该跟他们谈条件了 迈克尔 |
[29:16] | I didn’t even need the squealer’s help to send it over the top. | 我甚至不需要跟高层通报就知道该怎么做 |
[29:19] | There comes a point, though, | 但总有一个时刻 |
[29:21] | where that’s not possible anymore, | 你会感到再也不能忍了 |
[29:22] | when you’re pushed to the breaking point… | 当你被逼到一个临界点… |
[29:24] | Simon, no! | 西蒙 不要 |
[29:28] | And beyond. | 然后越界了 |
[30:25] | It’s not too late, Michael. | 还不算太晚 迈克尔 |
[30:27] | Let me go, and we’ll finish the job. | 放开我 我们可以把这事做完 |
[30:30] | Then you’ll be the hero. | 然后你会成为英雄 |
[30:31] | Isn’t that what you always wanted, to be the hero? | 这不是你一直想要的吗 成为英雄 |
[30:38] | Not like this. | 我不想做这样的英雄 |
[30:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:17] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[31:18] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[31:20] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[31:24] | – What happened? – I tried to save them. | -怎么回事 -我想救他们来着 |
[31:27] | – We were ambushed. – We need to patch you up. | -我们中了埋伏 -我们得先为你包扎 |
[31:29] | Here. Let me. | 过来 让我来吧 |
[31:33] | Owen and the boys? | 欧文他们呢 |
[31:34] | They were brave. | 他们很英勇 |
[31:39] | Someone will pay. | 这个仇一定要报 |
[31:42] | I should have listened, Michael. | 我应该听你的 迈克尔 |
[31:44] | We never should have split up. | 我们不该分开行动的 |
[31:47] | You came back, James. | 你回来了 詹姆斯 |
[31:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:51] | Brace yourself. This will hurt. | 做好心理准备 会很疼的 |
[32:03] | When you’re trying to save someone | 当你试图救某个人 |
[32:04] | from an enemy with superior numbers, | 而敌人的人数占优 |
[32:06] | the challenge is being in two places at the same time. | 最难的是你要同时出现在两个地方 |
[32:18] | A well-placed directional charge will take out windows, | 一个精心放置的定向炸药包能炸掉窗户 |
[32:21] | walls, and anyone standing near them. | 墙壁 以及任何站在它们附近的人 |
[32:24] | Timed precisely, it can give you the chance | 算准时间 你就有机会 |
[32:26] | to attack both sides of a structure at once. | 从建筑物两侧同时进攻 |
[32:30] | If it works, you take out all the hostiles inside | 如果成功了 你就能在里面的敌人 |
[32:33] | before they can hurt the people you’re trying to save. | 伤害你要救的人之前干掉他们 |
[32:36] | If it doesn’t, you create one hell of a death trap. | 如果没成功 那你就把大家都害死了 |
[32:40] | – Something wrong? – Sorry, I’m kinda nervous. | -怎么回事 -抱歉 我有点紧张 |
[32:43] | I’m on my last pack of nicotine gum. | 我只剩下一包戒烟口香糖了 |
[32:47] | Withdrawal is a b-i-t-c-h. | 戒烟真特阿莫阿的难受 |
[33:04] | There’s the east boathouse. | 那就是东面的船屋 |
[33:05] | Okay, Fi just texted. | 好的 菲刚发来短信 |
[33:07] | She’s pulling Maddy out in three minutes. | 她会在三分钟后把麦迪救出来 |
[33:08] | Then we better get this done before that happens. | 我们最好在那之前把这事做完 |
[33:10] | All right, safeties off, heads down. | 好 关上保险 头低下 |
[33:12] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[33:16] | Nothing on this one either. | 这个人身上也什么都没有 |
[33:19] | They have no I.D.s, no phones, | 他们没有身份证 没有手机 |
[33:21] | not even any tattoos. | 甚至连刺身都没有 |
[33:23] | These guys were ghosts. | 这些人像鬼一样 |
[33:24] | Who the hell do you think sent them? | 你觉得是哪个该死的派他们来的 |
[33:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:28] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[33:29] | I just sent you pictures of the hit squad. | 我刚把暗杀队的照片发给你 |
[33:32] | I want them identified ASAP. Thank you. | 我要你给我尽快确认他们的身份 谢谢 |
[33:35] | We’ll be about an hour. All right. | 大概一小时 好的 |
[33:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:45] | The thing that keeps you going in a deep-cover mission | 支撑你进行一项深度卧底任务的 |
[33:48] | is knowing that you’re fighting for something you believe in, | 是你明白你在为你所信仰的事物而战 |
[33:51] | that the people you work for have your back. | 以及你的效忠对象会为你撑腰 |
[33:54] | But when your own side betrays what they claim to stand for, | 但当你这边的人背叛了他们声称的立场 |
[33:57] | when they’re willing to do thing | 当他们不惜去做那些 |
[33:59] | even your enemies wouldn’t dream of, | 甚至是你的对手都没有想到的 |
[34:01] | everything starts to fall apart. | 事情就会开始乱套 |
[34:03] | And when it comes down to that final moment, | 真到了最后的关键时刻 |
[34:05] | sometimes you can surprise even yourself. | 有的时候你会让自己大吃一惊 |
[34:08] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[34:12] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[34:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:14] | This might be nothing, but this one was calling in | 可能也没什么关系 但是他在交火中 |
[34:18] | for a support team during the firefight. | 打过一个电话求援 |
[34:20] | If backup’s on the way, | 如果有支援过来的话 |
[34:21] | they’ll be coming from that road. | 他们应该会走这个方向 |
[34:24] | Is that arm good enough to swim? | 你的手还能游泳吗 |
[34:26] | We’ll find out. | 可以试试 |
[34:27] | Let’s go out back. | 我们从后面绕 |
[34:39] | Michael. Michael! | 迈克尔 迈尔克 |
[34:45] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[34:45] | No sign of James or Sonja either. | 詹姆斯和索尼娅也不在 |
[34:47] | What the hell happened here? | 见鬼 这里都发生了些什么 |
[34:48] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你发生了什么 |
[34:49] | You put an Op in the hands of a psycho, | 你把行动交给了一个疯子 |
[34:51] | and it blew up in our faces. | 然后就当着我们的面把事情搞砸了 |
[34:52] | Oh, Jesus, I gotta call Fi. | 天 我要给菲打个电话 |
[35:00] | What do you want? I’m just about to– | 又怎么了 我刚要 |
[35:01] | No, stop whatever you’re doing. | 无论你在干嘛 都立刻停止 |
[35:03] | Mike and James disappeared on us. | 迈克和詹姆斯在我们眼前消失了 |
[35:05] | Again? What happened? | 又不见了 发生了什么 |
[35:07] | I don’t know, but we lost ’em. | 我不清楚 但是我们跟丢了 |
[35:09] | Madeline and Charlie are still inside. | 麦德琳和查理还在房子里 |
[35:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[35:12] | Get the hell out of there. | 马上离开那儿 |
[35:13] | The operation’s not over. | 行动还没有结束 |
[35:14] | Jesse, I just set a charge. | 我刚装了个炸弹 |
[35:15] | You gotta get rid of it now, right now. | 你得赶紧把它取消 立刻 |
[35:31] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[35:33] | You hear something? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:38] | Stay there. Be right back. | 呆在那儿 我马上回来 |
[35:52] | It’s nothing. | 没东西 |
[36:00] | Must be my neighbor’s cat. | 肯定是我邻居家的猫 |
[36:02] | I give the old fleabag milk every once in a while, | 我每隔一段时间就会给那老东西喂点牛奶 |
[36:04] | now he wants me to adopt him. | 他现在就指望我收留他了 |
[36:30] | Glad you made it, sir. You all right? | 很高兴您能安全到达 您还好吗 |
[36:31] | I’ve seen better days. Dispose of the vehicle. | 不怎么好 把车子处理掉 |
[36:33] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[36:34] | I’ll check to see | 我要去看看 |
[36:35] | if there’s been progress identifying the photos. | 照片辨认的怎么样了 |
[36:37] | Sonya, leave that be. Come with me. | 索尼娅 那个先放放 跟我来 |
[36:39] | Michael, join us. | 迈克尔 一起来 |
[36:51] | What’s going on, James? | 怎么了 詹姆士 |
[36:52] | Well, we don’t need photos to figure out who did this. | 我们不需要照片来找出是谁干的 |
[36:55] | I think we know exactly where to find that information. | 我想我们都清楚要去哪里找消息 |
[37:00] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[37:03] | Please… | 拜托 |
[37:05] | Don’t make this harder than is has to be. | 别把事情搞得那么复杂 |
[37:08] | Make what harder? | 把什么搞得复杂 |
[37:12] | James, you’re scaring me. | 詹姆斯 你吓到我了 |
[37:13] | Sonya… Only two people in the world knew exactly | 索尼娅 这世界上只有两个人 |
[37:17] | where we’d be today. | 确切知道我们今天去哪里 |
[37:20] | Me…and you. | 我 还有你 |
[37:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:27] | – James, put the gun down. – You stay out of this, Michael. | -詹姆斯 放下枪 -别掺和 迈克尔 |
[37:31] | Cause I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[37:33] | And Michael here, he didn’t know where we’d be. | 迈克尔也不知道我们要去哪里 |
[37:35] | Neither did these men. | 这些人也不知道 |
[37:37] | And everyone else on the mission is dead. | 参加这次行动的人都死了 |
[37:38] | I would never betray you. | 我永远不会背叛你 |
[37:40] | – Who did you tell? – No one. | -你告诉谁了那 -谁都没有 |
[37:41] | – Who did you tell? – No one, I swear it! | -你告诉谁了 -谁都没有 我发誓 |
[37:43] | Calm down. It’s possible she’s not lying. | 冷静 很可能她真的没有撒谎 |
[37:46] | – Somebody could have hack– -No way in hell. | -说不定有黑客… -绝对不可能 |
[37:48] | Nobody gets that close to us. | 没有人能离我们那么近 |
[37:50] | Someone make you a better offer? | 有人收买了你吗 |
[37:52] | Is this a power play to take over? | 你今天的表现他们还满意吗 |
[37:54] | Because I wouldn’t respect it. | 因为我可不会买账 |
[37:55] | Couldn’t tolerate it. | 我不能容忍 |
[37:56] | Whatever your plan was, it failed. | 不管你的计划如何 你失败了 |
[37:59] | I was tortured for us, you know that. | 你知道的 我为我们受过酷刑折磨 |
[38:03] | I helped build all of this. | 我参与建立了所有的一切 |
[38:06] | And that, my dear, | 亲爱的 |
[38:09] | is what makes this so very hard. | 所以现在才会那么艰难 |
[38:11] | Mm, see, I need to know what you’ve done, | 我要知道你干了些什么 |
[38:16] | what you’ve compromised. | 你都泄漏了些什么 |
[38:20] | I’m gonna give you five seconds to come clean | 我会给你五秒钟的时间坦白 |
[38:23] | before this becomes a lot more painful. | 不然你要经历的会比这痛苦的多 |
[38:25] | Now, who are you working with? | 现在开始 你和谁一伙 |
[38:27] | – Please. – Who were those men? | -求求你 -那些人是谁 |
[38:30] | – Five, four, three… – James, I don’t know. | -五 四 三 -詹姆斯 我不知道 |
[38:32] | I don’t know. Please don’t do this. | 我不知道 求求你 别这样 |
[38:34] | – Talk to me! Two… – James. | -对我坦白 二 -詹姆斯 |
[38:36] | Stay out of this, Michael. | 迈克尔 不关你的事 |
[38:43] | One. | 一 |
[38:44] | She didn’t betray you. I did. | 她没有背叛你 我背叛了你 |
[38:52] | I’m working with the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[38:59] | I copied the information off her cell phone | 我在她睡着的时候 |
[39:02] | while she slept. | 拷贝了她手机里的信息 |
[39:03] | I made a drop to my CIA contact | 第二天早上 我把所有数据 |
[39:05] | with all the data later that morning. | 都交给了我的中情局联络员 |
[39:08] | Sonya knew nothing about this? | 索尼娅什么都不知道吗 |
[39:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:21] | How long you been with the CIA? | 你为中情局工作多久了 |
[39:23] | The whole time, James. What’s the point? | 一直都是 詹姆斯 有什么区别吗 |
[39:26] | If you’re gonna shoot me, get it over with. | 如果你想一枪打死我 就来吧 |
[39:27] | You think you get off that easy? | 你以为这么容易就能结束吗 |
[39:30] | Good men died today because of you. | 今天 有很多好人因为你而送命 |
[39:33] | How dare you fight alongside of us like a brother? | 你怎么敢一直像兄弟一样和我们一起战斗 |
[39:36] | How could you? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:37] | It was part of my cover. | 这是我掩护的一部分 |
[39:38] | I made a deal with the CIA | 我和中情局做了笔交易 |
[39:39] | to keep my friends out of jail. I had to sell it. | 让我的朋友免受牢狱之灾 我必须这样做 |
[39:43] | You’re holding back on me, Michael. | 迈克尔 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[39:46] | You saved men’s lives, you killed for us. | 你救了别人的命 你还为我们杀人 |
[39:49] | No man is that good a liar. | 没人能这样谎话连篇 |
[39:50] | You’re a believer. I saw the fire in your eyes. | 你有信仰 我能看见你眼中的信仰之火 |
[39:53] | Yes, but the things you did, | 是的 但是你的所作所为 |
[39:54] | I didn’t agree with all of them, | 我不是完全赞同 |
[39:55] | but…you believed in something. | 但是 你有坚定的信仰 |
[39:58] | You stood for something. | 你为了你的信仰而坚持 |
[40:10] | The CIA was waiting outside the boathouse today, weren’t they? | 中情局的人今天就等在船屋外面 是不是 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:16] | You could have completed your mission. | 你本来能完成任务的 |
[40:18] | You could have got your friends off the hook. | 你可以为你的朋友们去除枷锁 |
[40:20] | And all you had to do was let us walk out the door. | 你只需要让我们走出那扇门 |
[40:26] | But you didn’t. Why? | 但是你没有 为什么 |
[40:31] | Can we just end this, please? | 我们能赶快结束这一切吗 拜托 |
[40:45] | Not until… | 除非 |
[40:46] | you tell me the truth | 你能在你的人生中第一次 |
[40:48] | for the first goddamn time in your life. | 对我说一句真话 |
[40:50] | Why didn’t you complete your mission? | 你为什么没有完成你的任务 |
[40:53] | Because the man they sent after you–Simon. | 因为他们派来杀你的人 西蒙 |
[40:56] | Because if they worked with him, | 因为如果他们找了他 |
[40:59] | they believe in nothing. | 他们就已经丧失了信仰 |
[41:00] | And I believed. | 但我还有信仰 |
[41:02] | I believed from the first day of my training at the CIA. | 从我在中情局受训的第一天起 我就相信 |
[41:06] | I thought all they stood for was right. | 我认为他们所做的都是正确的 |
[41:11] | Even after they burned me! | 甚至在他们把我放上黑名单之后都是如此 |
[41:15] | I gave up everything! | 我放弃了我的全部 |
[41:20] | And I wasted my life… for a lie. | 浪费了我的生命 为了一个谎言 |
[41:39] | James, are you satisfied? | 詹姆斯 你满意吗 |
[41:46] | No, Sonya. | 不 索尼娅 |
[41:52] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |