时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:04] | we got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing. | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:27] | You know spies– bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | Family too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:32] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:34] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:37] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | It’s not easy knowing how far to go | 找出建立信任需要多少代价 |
[00:48] | to build trust. | 并不容易 |
[00:50] | Last night, Sonya and I– | 昨晚 索尼娅和我 |
[00:51] | Why are you telling me this, Michael? | 为什么要告诉我 迈克尔 |
[00:52] | I couldn’t ask for you to be part | 我不能让你参与行动 |
[00:54] | of this operation without you knowing everything. | 还对你有所隐瞒 |
[00:56] | Michael, it’s not okay to sleep with the enemy. | 迈克尔 和敌人睡觉很有问题 |
[00:58] | She is still the enemy, right? | 她还算是敌人吧 |
[01:00] | When we find a monster, we destroy it. | 每当找到一个恶棍 我们就毁灭他 |
[01:04] | There’s your first monster. | 这就是你要对付的第一个恶棍 |
[01:05] | This is Ben Snyder. He’ll be running the Op. | 这位是本·斯奈德 他来指挥这次行动 |
[01:08] | Snyder, get back. It’s gonna blow. | 斯奈德 快回来 要爆炸了 |
[01:15] | Snyder! | 斯奈德 |
[01:19] | She didn’t make it. | 她没能逃出来 |
[01:20] | Did you see her die? | 你看到她死了吗 |
[01:23] | A member of your team almost died today | 你团队里的一个人今天差点死掉 |
[01:25] | because of this man’s lack of action. | 就因为这家伙的不作为 |
[01:27] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了个错误 |
[01:29] | He made a promise, Michael. | 他做出过承诺 |
[01:31] | And promises must be kept. | 承诺必须遵守 |
[01:33] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我说错了吗 |
[01:40] | In the spy world, | 在间谍的世界 |
[01:42] | often the only things you know about a covert mission | 对于一项隐秘任务 你常常只知道 |
[01:44] | are your deployment orders | 你的调度命令 |
[01:46] | and a list of equipment to bring. | 还有要带去的装备 |
[01:48] | Sometimes, that tells you nothing. | 有时 你无法从中推测出任何消息 |
[01:50] | And sometimes, it can tell a lot. | 而有时 你能从中知道很多 |
[01:53] | The make of your weapon tells you | 你的武器组合告诉你 |
[01:55] | if you’ll be in open combat | 是正面作战呢 |
[01:56] | or firing from the shadows. | 还是在阴影中狙击 |
[01:59] | The ammunition you’re bringing | 而携带的弹药 |
[02:00] | can indicate whether you’re there primarily | 暗示你的首要任务是防卫敌人呢 |
[02:02] | to defend or to kill. | 还是杀掉敌人 |
[02:05] | When you’re leaving under cover of darkness | 如果要在黑夜离开 |
[02:08] | under a false name, | 还要使用假名 |
[02:09] | you can be sure that whatever the job is, | 那不管是什么任务 |
[02:11] | it won’t be pretty. | 一定好不到哪去 |
[02:17] | It’s me, Michael. | 是我 迈克尔 |
[02:18] | Fi, what the hell are you doing here? | 菲 你来这里干什么 |
[02:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:21] | Do you know how dangerous it is | 你知道你现在贸然过来 |
[02:22] | for you to be here right now? | 有多危险吗 |
[02:24] | I was told to leave the country without contacting anyone. | 他们要我出国 不联系任何人 |
[02:27] | Relax. We’re alone. | 别紧张 没人跟来 |
[02:29] | No one saw me follow you. Not even you. | 没人看到我跟踪你 你都没看到 |
[02:31] | Good, then no one will see you leave. | 很好 那你离开也不会被人发现了 |
[02:36] | I’m serious, Fi. | 我是说真的 菲 |
[02:36] | And this seriously can’t wait. | 我这边也是真的不能等 |
[02:41] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[02:42] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 |
[02:44] | You stood by and watched James Kendrick | 詹姆斯·肯德里克在你眼前杀了一个人 |
[02:47] | execute a man right before your eyes. | 你却袖手旁观 |
[02:49] | There was nothing I could do. | 我什么办法都没有 |
[02:50] | You could’ve stopped him! | 你可以阻止他的 |
[02:51] | And if I tried, I would have blown my cover, | 如果我行动了 就会暴露身份 |
[02:53] | and it would have ruined everything. | 一切就都毁了 |
[02:54] | This is the job. | 这是任务 |
[02:56] | Ah, right. The job. | 对 任务 |
[03:00] | That’s why you’ve been avoiding me | 所以你才在那之后就躲着我 |
[03:01] | and Sam and Jesse ever since? | 还有萨姆和杰西吗 |
[03:03] | Because you were doing your job? | 因为你在做任务 |
[03:04] | I think it’s because a part of you likes what he did. | 我想是因为你有些喜欢他做的事 |
[03:07] | What do you want me to do, Fi? | 你希望我怎么做 菲 |
[03:08] | Snyder left you to die. | 斯奈德留你在那里等死 |
[03:10] | I’m not gonna shed a tear for that man. | 我不会为那个人流一滴眼泪 |
[03:12] | How is that wrong? | 这有什么错 |
[03:13] | Because you’re defending a man | 因为你在为一个 |
[03:14] | you’re supposed to be taking down. | 应该被除掉的人辩护 |
[03:17] | Admit it. You are too close to this. | 承认吧 你陷得太深了 |
[03:19] | That’s why you fit in so well with him. | 所以你才和他那么合拍 |
[03:22] | That’s why he likes you so much. | 所以他才那么喜欢你 |
[03:23] | I’m in deep cover. | 我在卧底 |
[03:25] | I’m supposed to make James like me. | 我就应该让詹姆斯喜欢我 |
[03:27] | It’s just a cover. | 这只是假装出来的 |
[03:29] | Not always. | 不完全是 |
[03:30] | I know when you’re faking it. | 我知道什么时候是假装 |
[03:31] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼里看出来 |
[03:33] | I’m doing everything to end this mission for you, | 我为了你 为了我们所有人 竭尽全力 |
[03:36] | for all of us. | 完成任务 |
[03:37] | You can’t do that if you lose yourself along the way. | 如果你迷失了自己 就没法完成任务了 |
[03:41] | Don’t worry about me, Fi. | 别担心我 菲 |
[03:44] | I know when to draw the line. | 我知道我的底线 |
[03:46] | Like you did with Sonya? | 就像你和索尼娅做的那样吗 |
[04:39] | Hey. There she is. | 过来了呀 |
[04:42] | How was your, uh– what was it–meeting? | 你的 那个 那个会面怎么样 |
[04:45] | Yeah, business. | 生意嘛 |
[04:46] | An old acquaintance. | 老熟人 |
[04:48] | Turned out to be a complete waste of time. | 结果完全是浪费时间 |
[04:50] | – Tried to call you. – Battery. | -我给你打过电话 -没电了 |
[04:53] | All right, well, I just– I wanted to let you know | 好吧 我只是 只是想告诉你 |
[04:55] | that I had to reschedule our meeting with Lou later. | 和卢的会面 得改时间了 |
[04:58] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么 出了什么事吗 |
[04:59] | No, no, I have to go check on a thing for my mom. | 没 没 我得去帮我妈妈查件事 |
[05:01] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[05:02] | It won’t take more than an afternoon. | 最多一个下午就完事了 |
[05:04] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[05:05] | Yeah, it’s probably nothing. | 是啊 可能什么事都没有 |
[05:06] | Just some guys came by the place, asked about me. | 就是有几个人去我家 问了下我的情况 |
[05:09] | When are you gonna go? I’ll go. | 你什么时候去 我也去 |
[05:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[05:13] | My old neighborhood is not your kind of place. | 我老家的邻里环境不适合你去 |
[05:17] | Well, if it’s your kind of place, | 如果适合你去的话 |
[05:18] | then it’s my kind of place. | 那就适合我去 |
[05:21] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Then you’re coming. | 那你一起来 |
[05:26] | Whenever possible, spies like to know | 只要条件允许 间谍都希望 |
[05:28] | what their getting into before they leave for a mission. | 在执行任务前就知道具体情况 |
[05:31] | When you ship out without orders, | 如果没有详细命令就出海 |
[05:33] | you can’t really train or prepare. | 这是没法为此做好准备或进行训练 |
[05:35] | All you can do is wait and wonder what’s coming. | 唯一能做的就是干等着猜想任务是什么 |
[05:41] | They’re here. | 来啦 |
[05:43] | – Have a good trip? – Yeah, it was fine. | -旅途如何 -还不错 |
[05:45] | Good. Is everything here? | 很好 东西都准备好了吗 |
[05:47] | Yes, everything is here. | 都准备好了 |
[05:49] | Sonya, what is the mission? | 索尼娅 任务是什么 |
[05:54] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[05:56] | Roger Steele? | 罗杰·斯蒂尔 |
[05:57] | Uh, worked with him several times. | 和他合作过几次 |
[05:59] | He was a friend. | 是个朋友 |
[05:59] | Michael, he’s been looking into you. | 迈克尔 他在调查你 |
[06:01] | Into us. | 调查我们 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[06:04] | He’s a broker between intelligence agencies, | 他是给情报部门做掮客 |
[06:07] | helps negotiate when things go wrong. | 事情出了岔子 他就协助交涉 |
[06:10] | We intercepted this a few days ago. | 这是我们前几天拦截的 |
[06:12] | He’s already linked you to | 他已经把你和兰德尔·伯克 |
[06:13] | Randall Burke, Pablo Rios. | 还有巴勃罗·里奥斯联系起来了 |
[06:15] | And now, he’s looking into a new operative, | 而现在 他正在调查一名新特工 |
[06:17] | a female one. | 女性特工 |
[06:19] | He’s too close. | 他知道得太多了 |
[06:21] | He has to go. | 必须除掉他 |
[06:22] | Well, that can’t be necessary. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[06:24] | It is necessary. I spoke to James myself. | 没有别的办法 詹姆斯亲自跟我说的 |
[06:27] | It’s top priority. | 这是最高优先级的任务 |
[06:28] | Your orders are to make contact with him. | 你的任务是和他接触 |
[06:31] | Tell him you’re in town and want to visit. | 告诉他你在城里 想见他 |
[06:33] | We go in, scout his security, | 我们进去 侦查他的安保措施 |
[06:34] | and then come up with a plan. | 然后想个计划出来 |
[06:36] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[06:39] | And then, we kill him. | 然后我们杀了他 |
[06:45] | Is this going to be a problem, Michael? | 你有问题吗 迈克尔 |
[06:49] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[06:51] | I’ll set up the meeting. | 我会安排见面 |
[06:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:58] | No one’s more careful about security | 没有人比一名自由间谍 |
[07:00] | than a freelance spy. | 更注重保安 |
[07:03] | When you work in intelligence | 当你在情报界混 |
[07:04] | and you don’t have the protection of a government, | 但没有政府的保护 |
[07:06] | you have to assume that everyone is a potential enemy, | 你必须假设每个人都是潜在的敌人 |
[07:10] | even your closest friends. | 哪怕是你最亲密的朋友 |
[07:12] | A careful operative will have security | 一名小心的间谍会有 |
[07:15] | as good as most military installations. | 跟大多数军事组织一样的保安措施 |
[07:17] | Vehicles will be searched for explosives. | 检查车辆有无爆炸物 |
[07:20] | And of course, nothing that fires a bullet | 当然任何枪支 |
[07:22] | or sends an electronic signal makes it past the gate. | 信号发射器都不可能进入 |
[07:28] | Bottom line: By the time you get inside, | 总而言之 你进去以后 |
[07:30] | the only thing you’ll be armed with | 你身上唯一的装备就是 |
[07:31] | is a warm smile. | 亲切的微笑 |
[07:39] | Westen. | 韦斯顿 |
[07:41] | Steele. | 斯蒂尔 |
[07:42] | Bloody hell, how long has it been? | 我的天啊 我们多久没见了 |
[07:44] | I wanna say Prague. 2003? | 我想是2003年 布拉格 |
[07:46] | – No, 2002. | -是2002年 |
[07:48] | Ah, I thought it was so long, | 我以为过了这么久 |
[07:49] | you might have forgotten me. | 你已经忘了我了 |
[07:50] | What, are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[07:50] | I nearly fell out of my chair when you called. | 你打来 我高兴得快从椅子上跳起来了 |
[07:52] | It’s tough to keep friends in our line of work, you know? | 干这行很难有朋友 你也知道的 |
[07:55] | And who’s this lovely lady? | 这位美女是谁啊 |
[07:57] | – This is Ellie. – How do you do? | -这是艾莉 -你好 |
[07:58] | Roger Steele. It’s a pleasure. | 罗杰·斯蒂尔 很高兴见到你 |
[08:00] | Thank you. Your home is gorgeous. | 谢谢 你家太漂亮了 |
[08:01] | Why don’t you head on in and take a closer look? | 进去好好参观一下吧 |
[08:04] | Sabrina, mi Amor, why don’t you take Ellie around? | 塞布丽娜 亲爱的 你带艾莉去参观一下吧 |
[08:06] | – Sure. – Gracias, Mira. | -没问题 -谢谢 米拉 |
[08:08] | Just show you around with me. | 我带你参观一下 |
[08:10] | So great to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[08:11] | Ah, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 我们要好好聊聊 |
[08:13] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:16] | It’s quite an upgrade from the flat in London. | 这可比伦敦那个公寓强多了 |
[08:18] | – Business must be good. – Well, it’s good enough. | -生意不错吧 -还过得去 |
[08:21] | Bought me this lovely little slice of paradise. | 够让我买这一小片天堂的 |
[08:25] | Oh, blueberry was your favorite, right? | 你最喜欢蓝莓 没错吧 |
[08:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:30] | Good memory. | 好记性 |
[08:32] | So what’s going on? | 最近在做什么 |
[08:33] | I heard you were in the D.R. for a little while. | 我听说你在多米尼加待过一段 |
[08:36] | My job to know these things, you know? | 知道这些事就是我的工作 你知道的 |
[08:40] | It’s been rough, | 当时挺艰难的 |
[08:41] | what, with the burn notice and the CIA– | 封杀还有中情局 |
[08:44] | The Tom Card thing. Yes, I heard about that too. | 汤姆·卡德的事 我也听说了 |
[08:46] | But still, things must be good | 不过 假期能来见老朋友 |
[08:47] | if you can visit old pals on vacation. | 过的应该还不错 |
[08:50] | Actually, this is not a vacation. | 实话说 这不是度假 |
[08:51] | The thing is, Roger, I need a job. | 是这样的 罗杰 我需要工作 |
[08:54] | A job? Really? | 工作 真的吗 |
[08:55] | Well, I can make a few calls. | 我可以帮你问一问 |
[08:57] | And there’s a British oil company | 有一家英国石油公司 |
[08:59] | that’s expanding its operations in Kuwait. | 在科威特扩大经营 |
[09:00] | No civilian company’s going to hire | 没有一家民间企业会 |
[09:02] | someone with my background. | 请一个我这种背景的人 |
[09:04] | I meant a job with you, | 我是要一份跟你一起的工作 |
[09:05] | on your security team. | 在你的保安队上 |
[09:10] | Mike, you’re putting me in a difficult situation. | 迈克 你现在让我很为难 |
[09:12] | You know, I think the world of you, but– | 你绝对是数一数二的 但是 |
[09:13] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[09:14] | Michael Westen is the problem. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿就是问题 |
[09:16] | Half my clients are terrified of you. | 我一半的委托人都怕你 |
[09:18] | If they found out you’re on my payroll– | 如果他们发现你为我工作 |
[09:19] | Well, then hide me in the back office. | 那我不露面就行了 |
[09:24] | Roger, please. I’m–I’m desperate. | 罗杰 拜托 我已经山穷水尽了 |
[09:27] | Mike, listen. I can’t give you a job. | 迈克 我不能给你工作 |
[09:32] | There’s no way I’m gonna leave you hanging. | 但我绝不会丢下你不管 |
[09:34] | I mean, it–it– how much do you need | 你需要多少钱 |
[09:35] | to get back on your feet? | 来重整旗鼓 |
[09:37] | Is 10,000 enough? 20,000? | 一万够吗 两万 |
[09:39] | – I don’t want a handout. – No, this is not a handout. | -我不要施舍 -这不是施舍 |
[09:42] | Call it a payback for that thing in Ramadi. | 算是对在拉马迪那件事的报答 |
[09:44] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 你别想拒绝 |
[09:48] | There you are, just in time. Hello, darling. | 回来啦 时间正好 你好 亲爱的 |
[09:51] | Why don’t we go down to the pool and grill some steaks? | 我们去泳池烤点牛排吃怎么样 |
[09:57] | So how was the tour? | 你看的如何 |
[10:00] | The security out here is nothing | 外面这点保安跟里面比 |
[10:02] | compared to what’s inside. | 完全是小巫见大巫 |
[10:04] | This place is a fortress. | 这地方就是个堡垒 |
[10:06] | And you? | 你呢 |
[10:08] | He won’t hire a spy with my baggage, | 他不雇佣我这种背景的间谍 |
[10:11] | not even a friend. | 哪怕是朋友 |
[10:12] | Not gonna be able to get close to him. | 完全无法接近他 |
[10:15] | Well, we can’t hit him inside this compound. | 我们没法在这里袭击他 |
[10:17] | We’ll have to do it outside. | 那就只能在外面了 |
[10:20] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么计划 |
[10:22] | The road in and out is narrow. | 进出的路很窄 |
[10:24] | His cars are armored, | 他的车上都载满了武装人员 |
[10:25] | so we’ll have to hit hard and fast, | 所以我们必须又快又猛 |
[10:27] | put him down before his security can react. | 在他的保安能反应前杀了他 |
[10:30] | Unless you see another way? | 除非你有其他计划 |
[10:32] | No, no, no. Sounds like a plan. | 没有 听起来很棒 |
[10:36] | And who wants some lovely champagne? | 谁想要来点香槟 |
[10:39] | Here you go. | 这是你的 |
[10:42] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -你的 -谢谢 |
[10:44] | Raise them up, you two. | 举起你们的酒杯 |
[10:45] | A toast. | 为老朋友 |
[10:46] | To old friends. | 和新朋友 |
[10:48] | And new ones. | 干一杯 |
[10:50] | Slainte. | 祝健康 |
[11:11] | Welcome to my old neighborhood. | 欢迎来到我的老街区 |
[11:13] | It’s charming. | 好极了 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I told you you didn’t have to come. | 我早就跟你说过你不用来了 |
[11:18] | Who’s inside? | 谁在里面 |
[11:20] | This guy Mateo. | 叫马泰奥的家伙 |
[11:22] | I used to run with him when I was a kid. | 我小时候跟他混过 |
[11:23] | He kind of runs the neighborhood now. | 他现在算是这个地区的老大 |
[11:26] | But if there’s something going on, | 如果发生什么事 |
[11:27] | he’s gonna know about it. | 他一定会知道 |
[11:29] | Are those your friends too? | 那些也是你的朋友吗 |
[11:30] | They’re with the Latin syndicate. | 他们是跟拉丁帮的 |
[11:32] | When you’re a kid, and you grow up here, | 你如果在这里长大 |
[11:33] | you’re kind of a part of the gang | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[11:34] | whether you like it or not. | 你多少就是帮派的一份子 |
[11:35] | Look, I’m sorry, okay, | 我很抱歉 |
[11:37] | that I didn’t tell you about this. | 我没提前跟你说过这件事 |
[11:39] | I just– I don’t know. | 我只是…我不知道 |
[11:41] | When I got out, I never looked back. | 离开后 我就没回来过 |
[11:43] | Hey, believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我理解 |
[11:45] | And so you wait in the car. I’ll go talk to ’em. | 你在车里等 我去跟他们谈 |
[11:47] | Oh, you think it’s safer leaving me out here? | 你觉得让我一个人在外面更安全吗 |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:57] | What you need, homey? | 有事吗 老兄 |
[11:59] | I’m here to see Mateo. | 我来见马泰奥 |
[12:03] | I think you got the wrong house. | 我想你找错地方了 |
[12:07] | LSG. | 圣乔治湖帮 |
[12:08] | Tell him Car-Loco’s here. | 告诉他我是卡尔洛克 |
[12:24] | – Car-Loco. – Mateo. | -卡尔洛克 -马泰奥 |
[12:29] | Mateo, what a surprise. | 马泰奥 真没想到是你 |
[12:33] | Who is this sexy thing? | 这位美女是谁啊 |
[12:35] | This is my girl, Fiona. | 我女朋友 菲欧娜 |
[12:39] | So how you been, Mateo? | 最近怎么样 马泰奥 |
[12:40] | Well, you know. | 你也知道 |
[12:41] | We can’t all leave the hood, go to college, | 我们不能所有人都离开这里 去上大学 |
[12:43] | and come back with a model chick. | 然后带个模特女回来 |
[12:45] | But we make out all right. | 但我们过得还不错 |
[12:47] | Hey, come on, I still have family here. | 拜托 我有家人还在这里 |
[12:49] | I didn’t turn my back on– | 我没有背弃这里 |
[12:50] | Hey, Car-Loco. | 卡尔洛克 |
[12:53] | We’re proud of you, man. | 我为你感到自豪 兄弟 |
[12:54] | You made it to the other side. | 你成功地改变了自己 |
[12:56] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | All right, so check it, | 那我就直说了 |
[12:59] | I came down ’cause some guys | 我来是因为有人 |
[13:01] | rolled by my mom’s house looking for me. | 到我妈家里说要找我 |
[13:03] | It sounded like there was some trouble. | 听起来像是来找我麻烦的 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[13:06] | – What was it? – It’s Nando. | -什么事 -是南多 |
[13:09] | He knows, man. | 他知道了 兄弟 |
[13:12] | What does he know? | 他知道什么了 |
[13:12] | He knows you snitched on him back in ’03. | 他知道03年是你出卖了他 |
[13:15] | Got him busted for that coke deal. | 那次可卡因交易让他倒了霉 |
[13:18] | Put him on ice for 10 years. | 让他被关了十年 |
[13:22] | He got a bounty on your head. | 他可是在悬赏你的人头呢 |
[13:30] | All right, well, we’re gonna get outta here. | 好吧 我们离开这里 |
[13:32] | It’s good seeing you. You look good. | 很高兴见到你 你看起来不错 |
[13:35] | We’re gonna bounce, all right? | 我们马上走 可以了吧 |
[13:37] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[13:39] | I can’t let you do that, man. | 我不能让你走 |
[13:45] | I wish you would’ve stayed out of the hood, papi. | 我多希望你没来这里啊 伙计 |
[13:48] | I really do. | 真心希望 |
[13:50] | – You can’t do this. – Bro, I have to do this. | -你不能这么做 -兄弟 我必须这么做 |
[13:53] | You got any idea what Nando would do to me | 你知不知道 我要是让你走了 |
[13:55] | if I let you go? | 南多对怎么对待我 |
[13:56] | What he would do to my family? | 他会怎么对待我的家人 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, bro. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[14:00] | You should’ve thought about that | 在你当叛徒之前 |
[14:01] | before you became a rata. | 你就该想想后果 |
[14:08] | Don’t even try it, homey. | 想都别想 |
[14:09] | Nando wants you alive, | 南多希望你活着 |
[14:11] | but he’ll take you dead. | 但死了也能接受 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God. Carlos! | 我的天呐 卡洛斯 |
[14:15] | Please don’t hurt him. Please, please! | 请不要伤害他 拜托了 |
[14:16] | – Please. Oh, my God! – Back off, bitch. | -拜托了 天呐 -退后 臭婊子 |
[14:18] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[14:20] | I said listen to me! | 我说了听我说 |
[14:24] | Drop your guns or you’ll be | 把枪扔掉 |
[14:25] | scraping his brains off your shoes. | 不然我就崩掉他的脑袋 |
[14:27] | Do it! | 扔掉 |
[14:32] | All right, Mateo here is gonna be walking us to our car. | 好了 马泰奥会跟我们一起到我们的车那里 |
[14:35] | You move, he dies. | 你们轻举妄动的话 他就死定了 |
[14:38] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:46] | Carlos, I want you to know I’m– | 卡洛斯 我希望你知道 我 |
[14:50] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 对于这一切 我很抱歉 |
[14:52] | How the hell did this happen, Detective Holloway? | 怎么会这样 霍罗威警探 |
[14:54] | Nando was supposed to be put away till 2040. | 南多本应该被关到2040年 |
[14:57] | He threw money at lawyers | 他在律师身上大把花钱 |
[14:58] | until one of ’em found a technicality. | 终于有一个家伙找到了技术性漏洞 |
[15:00] | The American justice system at its finest. | 这就是美国出色的司法系统嘛 |
[15:02] | But that still doesn’t explain | 但是那还是无法解释 |
[15:03] | why he’s coming after you all of a sudden. | 为什么他突然来追袭你 |
[15:05] | How does a 10-year-old anonymous tip | 十年前的匿名举报 |
[15:07] | become public knowledge? | 怎么会被普通人知道 |
[15:08] | I can’t prove it, | 我没法证明 |
[15:10] | but I hear Nando paid off a dirty D.A. | 但我听说南多贿赂了一个检察官 |
[15:13] | to get access to the sealed case file. | 所以接触到了机密文件 |
[15:15] | Jeez, that’s the one with my name in it. | 天 那里头有我的名字 |
[15:18] | Okay, so what the hell do I do now? | 好吧 那我现在该怎么办 |
[15:21] | Help us get the son of a bitch | 帮我们弄点那混蛋的 |
[15:22] | for something else, like murder. | 其他材料 比如谋杀 |
[15:26] | Carlos, listen to me. | 卡洛斯 听我说 |
[15:27] | Those drugs you got Nando caught with? | 你让南多被抓的那批毒品 |
[15:29] | Those were stolen from a courier | 那是从第十大街黑帮 |
[15:30] | from the Tenth Street gang, | 一个送货的人那里偷来的 |
[15:31] | a courier Nando killed. | 南多杀了那个送货的 |
[15:33] | Now, I know it was a long time ago, | 我知道这是很久以前的事儿了 |
[15:34] | but I remember you saying you might know someone | 但我记得你说你可能认识 |
[15:36] | who saw it go down. | 某个目击者 |
[15:42] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[15:43] | I didn’t mention it because I can’t. | 我没提是因为我不能提 |
[15:45] | Look, I spent the last decade protecting him. | 我花了十年时间保护他 |
[15:48] | I cannot ask him to testify now. | 我不能让他现在出来作证 |
[15:50] | Nando’s only got more powerful in prison. | 南多在监狱里的势力越来越大 |
[15:52] | You need him off the streets for good. | 你得让他永远消失 |
[15:54] | And getting this witness to testify, | 想要做到这一点 |
[15:56] | that’s how you do it. | 你就得让那个目击者出来作证 |
[16:00] | If that’s what it takes… | 如果非那样不可的话 |
[16:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想怎么做 |
[16:07] | You want us to go down to Ninth and Lakewood | 你想让我们去第九大街和莱克伍德大街 |
[16:10] | to find this guy Lloyd, | 去找这个十年前目击了一场谋杀的 |
[16:11] | who witnessed a murder ten years ago? | 名叫劳莱德的家伙 |
[16:14] | You realize the cops don’t even go to that neighborhood, right? | 你该知道连警察都不去那片地方吧 |
[16:16] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这要求有点过分 |
[16:18] | But we got into a little trouble. | 但我们有一点小麻烦 |
[16:20] | Look, we show our faces in that area, | 我们要是在那个区露脸 |
[16:22] | we might as well turn ourselves over to Nando. | 那就等把自己送到南多手里了 |
[16:23] | Okay, so this witness you have to talk to, | 那这个你们必须跟他谈谈的目击者 |
[16:25] | you can’t just call the guy? | 你就不能给他打电话吗 |
[16:26] | I tried, Sam, he’s not answering my calls. | 我试过了 萨姆 他不接我电话 |
[16:28] | Of course not. | 当然不接了 |
[16:29] | So he won’t even talk to you, | 所以他根本不想跟你谈 |
[16:30] | but we’re supposed to go down there | 但我们还要去那里 |
[16:31] | and get him to come with us? | 让他跟我们走吗 |
[16:32] | And this is supposed to happen when? | 准备什么时候行动 |
[16:34] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[16:35] | Right. | 好啊 |
[16:36] | We wouldn’t be asking if it were easy. | 如果容易的话我们就不会来求你们了 |
[16:40] | Sorry. Carlos, we got your back. | 抱歉 卡洛斯 我们挺你 |
[16:43] | Don’t even worry about it, man. | 不用担心 |
[16:45] | You shouldn’t have to pay for doing the right thing. | 你不必因为做了正确的事情而付出代价 |
[16:46] | Jesse’s right. This one’s on us. | 杰西说的没错 包在我们身上了 |
[16:49] | Drinks are on you. | 你们负责酒钱 |
[16:52] | See ya. | 回见 |
[16:59] | When you’re in the field, | 当你执行任务时 |
[17:01] | having direct contact with your control officer | 跟你的上司直接联系 |
[17:03] | is supposed to be a last resort. | 只能作为最后手段 |
[17:06] | The risk of being seen together is enormous. | 被发现在一起的风险非常巨大 |
[17:08] | If something goes wrong, people die. | 要是出了错 就会有人死 |
[17:11] | If you’re willing to take that risk, | 如果你一定要冒那个险 |
[17:13] | everyone knows it’s serious. | 大家就都知道情况严重了 |
[17:15] | What the hell is this? You want to meet now? | 什么情况 你现在要见面 |
[17:17] | – In the middle of an Op? – We need to talk. | -还是在任务中途 -我们得谈谈 |
[17:19] | This job, it’s a kill mission. | 这个活儿 是个杀人的任务 |
[17:21] | I see. Who’s the target? | 知道了 目标是谁 |
[17:22] | Roger Steele. You know who that is? | 罗杰·斯蒂尔 你知道他是谁吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah, the Agency used him as a go-between | 知道 我在塞浦路斯行动时 |
[17:27] | on a job I did in Cyprus. | 曾经让他当过中间人 |
[17:28] | Why does Kendrick want him dead? | 为什么肯德里克想要他的命 |
[17:30] | Roger’s been tracking me. | 罗杰在追踪我 |
[17:31] | They’re concerned he might figure out | 他们担心他会发现 |
[17:32] | who I’m working with. | 和我共事的人 |
[17:33] | What am I doing here? | 那我在这里干什么 |
[17:34] | Do you want a supportive hug? | 你想要一个支持的抱抱么 |
[17:35] | Strong, I’m supposed to be outside | 斯特朗 一小时后 |
[17:37] | Roger’s house in an hour, | 我就应该在罗杰的房子外 |
[17:39] | hitting him on the road as he leaves. | 在他出门上路时把他干掉 |
[17:41] | Okay, I get it. | 行 我知道了 |
[17:42] | You want me to send in a team, sweep him up, | 你想让我派一队人 把他收拾了 |
[17:44] | so you don’t have to pull the trigger. | 这样你就不用扣动扳机了 |
[17:45] | Yeah, something like that. | 没错 差不多就那样 |
[17:46] | Michael, think about it. | 迈克尔 想想吧 |
[17:47] | If you’re Sonya and your target suddenly vanishes, | 如果你是索尼娅 你的目标突然消失了 |
[17:49] | are you gonna just chalk that up to bad luck? | 你会觉得仅仅是因为运气不好吗 |
[17:52] | Hell no. | 当然不会 |
[17:52] | We grab Steele, | 我们如果抓了斯蒂尔 |
[17:54] | we might as well pull you out too | 可能一样会让你曝光 |
[17:55] | because this mission would be over. | 因为任务就要结束了 |
[17:57] | You’re asking me to kill a friend. | 你这是让我去杀一个朋友 |
[17:59] | He’s in the game. He knows how it’s played. | 他身在其中 他明白事情怎么运作 |
[18:01] | And need I remind you | 而且 需要我提醒你吗 |
[18:03] | he makes a living selling intelligence | 他靠给出价最高的人 |
[18:05] | to the highest bidder. | 卖情报为生 |
[18:05] | Sometimes, that intelligence gets spies killed. | 有时候 这些情报会让间谍们丧命 |
[18:07] | And sometimes, those spies are not the bad guy. | 有时候 那些间谍不是坏人 |
[18:11] | Look, when I gave you this assignment, | 当我交给你这个任务时 |
[18:15] | I said I needed the Michael Westen | 我说我需要迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[18:16] | who was willing to do what? | 怎样来着 |
[18:19] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[18:21] | Well, this is what it takes. | 那好 这就是要付出的代价 |
[18:35] | We got movement at the gate. | 门口有动作 |
[18:37] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[18:39] | Bomb’s in place. Tell me when. | 炸弹就位 告诉我时机 |
[18:41] | They’re on the road now, two SUVs. | 他们上路了 两辆越野车 |
[18:44] | Steele’s in the lead vehicle. | 斯蒂尔在前面那辆车里 |
[18:47] | Moving into position now. | 准备就位 |
[18:51] | All right. Ready to go. | 好了 准备行动 |
[18:53] | Arm the detonator. | 装备引爆器 |
[18:55] | Armed. | 已装备 |
[18:58] | Both SUVs are headed your way. | 两辆越野车都往你的方向去了 |
[19:03] | Now remember: Do not move un– | 记住 不要行动 直到 |
[19:05] | Until you disable the car. I know. | 直到你让车子失灵 我知道 |
[19:09] | Roadside improvised explosive devices | 路边的临时爆炸装置 |
[19:11] | come in many varieties. | 形式多种多样 |
[19:13] | But they usually share basic features. | 但是基本构成一般都差不多 |
[19:16] | Once a target vehicle is chosen, | 一旦选中了目标车辆 |
[19:18] | an explosive device is planted in the vehicle’s path | 爆炸装置就会被安置在车辆的必经之路上 |
[19:22] | and then detonated by remote control | 然后在车辆开到那里时 |
[19:24] | as soon as the vehicle is in position. | 通过遥控装置引爆炸弹 |
[19:28] | Of course, that assumes that your target | 当然 前提是你的目标 |
[19:30] | isn’t using a signal jammer. | 没有使用信号干扰器 |
[19:32] | – Michael. – Sonya. | -迈克尔 -索尼娅 |
[19:34] | Sonya, come in! | 索尼娅 听到了吗 |
[19:35] | The problem with signal jammers | 信号干扰器的问题在于 |
[19:36] | is they don’t just make it impossible | 它们不仅能阻止 |
[19:38] | to remotely trigger a detonator. | 远程炸弹的引爆 |
[19:40] | They also make it impossible | 还能阻碍 |
[19:42] | to communicate with your team. | 你和队员之间的联系 |
[19:44] | And when you can’t communicate, | 当你们失去了联系 |
[19:46] | bad things usually happen. | 那就没好事 |
[20:18] | Get in. | 快上车 |
[20:44] | The guy Carlos needs to talk to lives in 4C. | 卡洛斯要找的那个人住在4C座 |
[20:46] | Not a place that takes kindly to strangers. | 这可不是个友好的地方 |
[20:48] | That’s what we got the cover for, Sam. | 所以我们才做了伪装嘛 萨姆 |
[20:50] | Hopefully, they’ll give us a pass, | 希望他们能让我们顺利通过 |
[20:52] | since, technically, we’re here to help. | 毕竟 严格来说 我们是来帮忙的 |
[20:57] | How you doin’, ma’am? Don’t wanna scare ya. | 你好 女士 别害怕 |
[20:59] | We’re with the health department. | 我们是卫生部的 |
[21:00] | Please read that. | 请看看这个 |
[21:02] | Hey, how are ya, sir? Check that out. | 你好 先生 请看看这个 |
[21:05] | How are ya, folks? | 你们好 伙计们 |
[21:06] | We’re with the health department. | 我们是卫生部的 |
[21:07] | I’m sure you heard about the refinery spill over at Sunco. | 想必你们听说了顺科的炼油厂泄露事件 |
[21:09] | Some hydro carbic toxins were released. | 一些水电有机毒素泄露了 |
[21:11] | Yeah, we just wanna make sure | 是的 我们只是想确保 |
[21:12] | that no one was exposed. | 没有人接触到这些毒素 |
[21:14] | How’s everybody feelin’? | 大家感觉怎么样 |
[21:14] | – Any rashes? – Nausea? | -有没有皮疹 -或者感到恶心 |
[21:16] | – Burning eyes? – Loose stool? | -眼睛灼痛 -拉肚子 |
[21:17] | Nah, dude. That’s nasty. | 老兄 那真够恶心的 |
[21:19] | Yeah. Yeah, it is nasty. | 是的 是的 很恶心 |
[21:20] | It’s nasty and it’s deadly. | 很恶心并且是致命的 |
[21:21] | So if you feel anything, you make sure you call us. | 如果你感到不舒服 请跟我们联系 |
[21:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:24] | – Examine yourselves. – Have a blessed day. | -给自己检查一下 -祝你们好运 |
[21:30] | Hi. Health department. | 你好 卫生部的 |
[21:32] | – Can we come in? – How come? | -我们能进去吗 -什么事 |
[21:34] | Uh, just a quick check for toxic gas. | 只是检查下是否有毒气 |
[21:36] | Won’t take a minute. | 很快 |
[21:39] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I don’t know what the problem is, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[21:43] | but I haven’t heard anything about a gas leak. | 不过我可没听说过什么毒气泄露 |
[21:46] | Uh, well, sir, see, we’re actually | 好吧 先生 其实我们 |
[21:48] | not with the health department. | 不是卫生部的 |
[21:50] | We just had to talk to you | 我们只是想在 |
[21:51] | without raising too many eyebrows in this area. | 不惹麻烦的情况下 找你谈谈 |
[21:53] | We’re friends of Carlos Cruz. | 我们是卡洛斯·克鲁兹的朋友 |
[21:54] | What? What, wait, no. | 什么 什么 等下 不 |
[21:55] | – No, I told him on the phone– We know. | -不行 我在电话里告诉他了 -我们知道 |
[21:57] | The thing is, the guy that’s coming after Carlos, | 问题是 那个找卡洛斯麻烦的人 |
[21:59] | he’s gonna be coming after you before too long. | 不久之后也会找上你的 |
[22:01] | We wanna take you someplace safe, | 我们想带你去安全的地方 |
[22:02] | someplace you can talk to the cops. | 让你能和警察谈谈 |
[22:03] | No, no way. Just get out. | 不 没门 你们走吧 |
[22:05] | Lloyd, we’re on your side. | 劳莱德 我们是在帮你 |
[22:06] | I said get out! Get out! | 我说了你们走吧 快走 |
[22:12] | Stop fighting. Stop fighting. | 别打了 别打了 |
[22:14] | Stop fighting. Stop fighting! | 别打了 别打了 |
[22:16] | Stop fighting. | 别打了 |
[22:17] | – Stop. – Jesse. | -停 -杰西 |
[22:18] | – What? – He stopped fighting. | -怎么了 -他已经不挣扎了 |
[22:23] | Crap. He’s out cold. | 糟糕 他昏过去了 |
[22:26] | I barely even– what now? | 我都没… 现在怎么办 |
[22:29] | Everybody make way. | 大家让一下 |
[22:31] | This man has had a seizure. | 这个人刚刚癫痫发作 |
[22:32] | – Read your brochures, people. – What’d I say? | -好好读读手册 伙计们 -我说过的 |
[22:34] | Serious business. | 不要大意 |
[22:36] | No, no way. | 不 不行 |
[22:37] | I told you I can’t. | 我告诉过你不行 |
[22:38] | I-I-I’m not talking to the cops. | 我不会跟警察谈的 |
[22:40] | Lloyd, you’re the only one | 劳莱德 你是唯一能 |
[22:42] | that can get Nando off the street. | 扳倒南多的人 |
[22:44] | You have to step up. | 你得站出来 |
[22:45] | What I gotta do is I gotta get out of town, right? | 我要做的应该是离开这里 |
[22:47] | Look, look, they could be on their way here right now. | 听着 听着 他们可能已经在来这的路上了 |
[22:49] | We got out of the neighborhood clean. | 我们出来时没有人跟踪的 |
[22:51] | Sam and Jesse are keeping watch outside just in case. | 萨姆和杰西在外面守着只是以防万一 |
[22:53] | Youwait, you mean the two guys that– | 等下 你是说那两个 |
[22:55] | that took me out and kidnapped me? | 把我带出来绑架了我的人 |
[22:56] | Those two? | 那两个人 |
[22:58] | Lloyd, I’m sorry | 劳莱德 很抱歉 |
[23:01] | for how this whole thing went down. | 事情搞成了这样 |
[23:03] | But it’s time you do the right thing. | 不过是时候该你行动了 |
[23:05] | Now, I wouldn’t ask you | 现在 我不会问你 |
[23:07] | if there was any other way. | 还有没有其它办法 |
[23:09] | But if you stay quiet, if you do nothing, | 不过如果你保持沉默 什么都不做的话 |
[23:11] | Nando will find you, eventually. | 南多最终会找到你的 |
[23:13] | And if you run, | 如果你逃跑的话 |
[23:15] | you put your whole family in danger. | 你的家人就危险了 |
[23:17] | You don’t understand, man. | 你不明白 老兄 |
[23:19] | I’ve seen what Nando does to guys that cross him. | 我见过南多是怎么对付反抗他的人 |
[23:21] | – That’s not gonna be me! – So what are you gonna do? | -我可不想变成那样 -那你要怎么做 |
[23:23] | You gonna let him walk free? | 你要让他逍遥法外吗 |
[23:25] | You gonna give him a free pass because you’re afraid? | 就因为害怕 你就让他逍遥法外吗 |
[23:27] | Carlos, can I just say something? | 卡洛斯 我能说两句吗 |
[23:29] | Please. | 请 |
[23:31] | Look, I’m sorry. You–I don’t even know you. | 听着 很抱歉 我甚至都不认识你 |
[23:34] | And this is probably none of my business. | 并且这也不关我的事 |
[23:36] | But I do know what it’s like | 不过我知道 |
[23:39] | to be afraid of doing the right thing. | 害怕做正确的事是什么感受 |
[23:45] | I’ve been there for years. | 这困扰了我好多年 |
[23:48] | And, um… If you don’t do this… | 并且…如果你不做的话 |
[23:54] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 你会后悔一辈子 |
[23:55] | knowing that the blood of every person | 后悔因为自己 那个人 |
[23:57] | this man hurt is on your hands. | 才能去伤害其他人 |
[24:03] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[24:07] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[24:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:18] | Carlos, tell your cop friend I want a deal, in writing– | 卡洛斯 告诉你的警察朋友 我要交易 |
[24:22] | protection for me and my family. | 来保护我和我的家人 |
[24:28] | I’ll make it happen. | 我去办 |
[24:32] | When a plan goes wrong in the field, | 如果计划失败 |
[24:34] | the job is rarely abandoned entirely. | 通常也不会完全放弃任务 |
[24:37] | The goals of the mission don’t change. | 任务目标不会改变 |
[24:39] | The methods do. | 但是实施方法会变 |
[24:41] | Destroy the cell phones, anything traceable. | 把手机 任何可追踪的东西都销毁 |
[24:43] | We leave in one hour. | 一小时后我们离开 |
[24:44] | The problem is backup plans | 问题是后备计划之所以为后备计划 |
[24:46] | are usually that for a reason. | 通常都是有原因的 |
[24:49] | They tend to be a lot messier | 这些计划通常更麻烦 |
[24:50] | and a lot more deadly. | 也更加致命 |
[24:51] | – Sonya, what are you doin’? – I’m finishing our mission. | -索妮娅 你在干什么 -完成我们的任务 |
[24:54] | I don’t know if you were paying attention back there, | 我不知道你当时有没有注意到 |
[24:56] | but we failed. | 不过我们失败了 |
[24:57] | Calling in an air strike. | 制造一次空袭 |
[24:58] | They’ll hit the compound with a bomb from high altitude. | 他们会从高空扔下一枚炸弹 |
[25:00] | An air strike? Do you know how many people that will kill? | 空袭 你知道这会害死多少人吗 |
[25:02] | All the guards, all the staff– | 所有的保安 工作人员 |
[25:04] | I don’t like it either, Michael. | 我也不想 迈克尔 |
[25:06] | But we don’t get to fail. | 但是我们不能失败 |
[25:10] | Wait. I-I have a better idea. | 等下 我有个更好的计划 |
[25:13] | – I don’t have time for it. – Sonya, listen to me. | -我们没时间了 -索妮娅 听我说 |
[25:15] | Stop. Listen–stop! | 停下 听着 停下 |
[25:17] | All of those people don’t have to die | 没必要为了杀一个人 |
[25:18] | to kill one man. | 把所有人都杀了 |
[25:20] | Hear me out. | 听我把话说完 |
[25:22] | – I’m listening. – Let me call Roger. | -我听着呢 -让我给罗杰打电话 |
[25:24] | I can finish this with a sniper rifle. | 我用狙击步枪来结果他 |
[25:27] | One shot, one body. | 一枪死一个 |
[25:29] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[25:31] | Fine. You have one hour. | 好吧 给你一小时 |
[25:37] | – Yes, who is this? – Roger, it’s–it’s Michael. | -你是谁 -罗杰 我是迈克尔 |
[25:40] | I-I-I-we need to talk. | 我 我 我们需要谈谈 |
[25:41] | I’m in a sticky situation. I need your help. | 我情况很棘手 需要你的帮助 |
[25:45] | I don’t have the time, Michael. | 我没时间 迈克尔 |
[25:46] | I’ve got a situation of my own. | 我自己也出了状况 |
[25:48] | Hold on, there are some men who came after me. | 等下 我被人跟踪了 |
[25:51] | Men in masks, they tried to kill me on the street. | 那些人戴着面具 他们想在街头杀了我 |
[25:54] | – Wait, black masks? – Yeah. | -等下 黑色面具吗 -是的 |
[25:56] | Was it a two-man hit team packing MP5ks? | 是两个人拿着冲锋枪吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, two men– yes, yes. | 是的 两个人 是的 是的 |
[26:00] | Jesus, Michael. The same guys came after me. | 天啊 迈克尔 那些人也要抓我 |
[26:02] | – What? – Where are you? | -什么 -你在哪 |
[26:04] | I’ll get my guys together. I’ll be right there. | 我把我的人都叫上 一会儿就到 |
[26:08] | We’re in an abandoned factory on Loma Vista Avenue. | 我们在洛马维萨大街上的一个废弃的工厂 |
[26:10] | It’s a white, two-story building. | 是个双层的白色建筑 |
[26:12] | I think the best approach is from the south. | 我觉得最好从南门进 |
[26:15] | Loma Vista Avenue. | 洛马维萨大街 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry, Michael. I’ll be there. | 别担心 迈克尔 我一会儿就到 |
[26:17] | Just stay alive until I do. | 在我到之前一定要活着 |
[26:19] | We’ll do our best. I think we have ten minutes. | 我们会尽力的 我们有十分钟的时间 |
[26:26] | As a spy, you have to get used to deception. | 作为间谍 你必须对欺骗习以为常 |
[26:29] | Your job is to engage with people, | 你的工作是跟人接触 |
[26:31] | make them your friends, manipulate them, | 使他们成为你的朋友 控制他们 |
[26:34] | and ultimately destroy them. | 并且最终要毁灭他们 |
[26:37] | It’s one thing to do it to your enemies. | 这是要对你的敌人做的一件事 |
[26:39] | You can think of your target | 你可以把你的目标 |
[26:40] | in terms that aren’t exactly human, | 想象成非人类的事物 |
[26:42] | like, mission objectives. | 比如 “任务对象” |
[26:48] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[26:49] | But when the target is a friend, | 但当目标是一个朋友时 |
[26:51] | it doesn’t matter what you tell yourself. | 不管你心里管他叫什么 |
[26:53] | It feels like betrayal. | 这感觉都像是背叛 |
[26:58] | Roger, it’s Michael. | 罗杰 这位是迈克尔 |
[26:59] | Michael, it’s me. I’m here. | 迈克尔 是我 我来了 |
[27:00] | I’m at the south side with my men. | 我和我的手下到南面了 |
[27:02] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你的位置 |
[27:05] | Where are you? I don’t see the team? | 你在哪里 我没看到你的团队 |
[27:08] | Get in the building now. | 现在就进楼里去 |
[27:10] | Stay with me. Go! | 跟我在一起 走 |
[27:13] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[27:15] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[27:18] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[27:22] | Michael, take the shot. | 迈克尔 快开枪 |
[27:25] | Michael, you still there? | 迈克尔 你还在吗 |
[27:28] | I’m here, Roger. | 我在 罗杰 |
[27:31] | And I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:00] | Okay, Lloyd. Here’s how this works. | 好了 劳莱德 我们就这么做 |
[28:02] | Carlos is gonna meet the detective, make the deal. | 卡洛斯去见警探 跟他达成协议 |
[28:04] | Then, we’re gonna take you over there, okay? | 然后我们会把你护送过去 好吗 |
[28:06] | You don’t have to go anywhere | 在卡洛斯给出暗号之前 |
[28:06] | till Carlos gives the high sign. | 我们不会让你去任何地方 |
[28:13] | – How’s it lookin’, Fi? – He just arrived. | -情况如何 菲 -他刚到 |
[28:17] | Detective Holloway too. | 霍罗威警探也到了 |
[28:19] | – Right on time. – Okay, see? | -来得很准时 -看到吧 |
[28:21] | They’ll sort it out. Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 他们会解决好的 一切都会没事的 |
[28:24] | Yeah, well, you just make sure you keep those guns ready. | 是啊 你还是把枪端好吧 |
[28:26] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我只相信眼见为实 |
[28:33] | Hey, Detective. Thanks for coming. | 警探 谢谢你的到来 |
[28:35] | Of course. | 没事 |
[28:38] | Where’s my witness? | 我的证人呢 |
[28:39] | I talked to him, and he says that he’ll testify, | 我跟他谈过了 他说他会作证 |
[28:42] | – but he has conditions. – Conditions? | -但是他有条件 -条件 |
[28:45] | – What conditions? – He wants Witness Protection. | -什么条件 -他想得到证人保护 |
[28:47] | He wants a signed agreement from the D.A. | 他想要地方检察官签字的同意书 |
[28:49] | before he shows his face. | 不然他不愿露脸 |
[28:50] | – The D.A.? – I’m sorry, Detective. | -地方检察官 -不好意思 警探 |
[28:53] | But that’s how it’s gotta be. He’s nervous. | 但只能那样 他太害怕了 |
[28:54] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[28:56] | – Everything all right, Fi? – Well, she’s not thrilled. | -一切顺利吗 菲 -她肯定不高兴 |
[28:59] | Carlos will take care of it. | 卡洛斯会说服她的 |
[29:05] | – Who’s this? – It–it doesn’t matter. | -这位是谁 -这…这不重要 |
[29:06] | The question is: Where is the witness right now? | 问题是 证人现在在哪里 |
[29:09] | Who’s that? | 那又是谁 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. Another detective, maybe? | 不知道 也许是另一个警探吧 |
[29:18] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[29:20] | Carloco. | 卡尔洛克 |
[29:23] | Man, I am so happy to see you. | 哥们 见到你太高兴了 |
[29:26] | How long has it been? | 咱有多久没见了 |
[29:28] | Oh, yeah. Ten years. | 算算看 十年了吧 |
[29:30] | – Fi, what’s happening? – I can’t see. | -菲 怎么回事 -我看不清 |
[29:32] | That SUV’s blocking my view. | 那辆越野车把我的视线挡住了 |
[29:35] | So you were the one that blew my cover. | 所以是你把我的身份曝光了 |
[29:37] | It’s nothing personal, Carlos. | 这不是个人恩怨 卡洛斯 |
[29:38] | Just business. | 纯粹是公事 |
[29:39] | You were a goddamn traitor to your ba– | 你是个该死的叛徒… |
[29:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:46] | – Where’s my witness? – He didn’t– | -我的证人在哪 -他没有 |
[29:49] | There was a problem. | 出了点麻烦 |
[29:51] | A problem? What does that mean? | 麻烦 这什么意思 |
[29:52] | I don’t like problems. | 我可不喜欢麻烦 |
[29:54] | Fi, can you tell what the hell is goin’ on? | 菲 你能看出发生了什么事吗 |
[29:56] | I still can’t see Carlos. Maybe we should go in. | 我还是看不见卡洛斯 也许我们应该过去 |
[29:59] | Look, we had a deal. | 这事我们说好的 |
[30:01] | I paid you good money to deliver me | 我付了你一大笔钱让你给我搞来 |
[30:02] | this rat and a witness. | 这个告密的 还有一个证人 |
[30:04] | Look, I did everything I could, okay? | 我已经尽力帮你了 |
[30:06] | It’s not my fault he didn’t show up. | 他没出现又不是我的错 |
[30:07] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[30:08] | Bitch, you told me you’d pull through. | 婊子 你跟我说你会搞定的 |
[30:10] | Watch your tone. | 注意你的口气 |
[30:11] | I could still arrest your ass any day of the week. | 我仍然可以随时逮捕你 |
[30:15] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[30:18] | – Are you threatening me? – Just back off. | -你在威胁我吗 -你闪开 |
[30:23] | What the hell was that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[30:26] | Nando. | 是南多 |
[30:27] | That wasn’t part of the deal! | 我们可没说好会发生这种事 |
[30:28] | Lloyd. Lloyd! | 劳莱德 劳莱德 |
[30:31] | Get him in the car. Let’s go. | 把他扔车里 我们走 |
[30:35] | They’re taking Carlos. We gotta follow ’em. | 他们把卡洛斯带走了 我们得跟上他们 |
[30:37] | – I’m driving. – Oh, boy. | -我来开车 -老天 |
[30:50] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道 各位 |
[30:51] | Well, I guess we could try taking a run at it, but– | 我想我们可以试着硬闯 但… |
[30:53] | It’s a gang HQ, Sam. | 这可是黑帮总部 萨姆 |
[30:54] | Everybody in there is packing. | 这里的每个人都有配枪 |
[30:55] | We can’t just go in all commando. | 我们可不能就这么突然闯进去 |
[30:56] | We might as well shoot ourselves in the head | 我们可能会让自己白白送命 |
[30:58] | and save Nando the trouble. | 反倒给南多省事了 |
[31:01] | I think it’s cop time. | 我觉得该警察出场了 |
[31:02] | Jesse, the whole problem is | 杰西 我们的问题在于 |
[31:03] | is that Carlos knows Nando murdered someone. | 卡洛斯知道 南多杀了人 |
[31:05] | If we call the cops, he’s dead for sure. | 如果我们报警 他就死定了 |
[31:07] | I’m not saying I like it. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[31:08] | I just don’t see another way. | 但我没想到其它办法 |
[31:13] | It’s Carlos’s phone. | 是卡洛斯的电话 |
[31:14] | Hello? Is this Fiona? | 喂 是菲欧娜吗 |
[31:17] | Nando. | 南多 |
[31:18] | I got your number from a mutual friend. | 我从我们共同的朋友那里得到了你的电话 |
[31:20] | I’m having a barbecue in his honor. | 我在以他的名义举行烧烤 |
[31:22] | He wants to say hi. | 他让我跟你打招呼 |
[31:27] | What are you– stop it! | 你在…给我住手 |
[31:30] | You want it to stop? | 你想要我停下 |
[31:31] | Oh, you can make it stop anytime. | 你随时都可以让我停下 |
[31:34] | All I want is peace of mind. | 我只想要内心的安宁 |
[31:37] | But Carlos here, he doesn’t want to give it to me. | 但卡洛斯在这里 他不愿意让我安宁 |
[31:39] | I want that witness. | 我要得到那个证人 |
[31:41] | So you can kill him? | 这样你就能杀他了是吗 |
[31:43] | Better him than Carlos. | 总比杀了卡洛斯好吧 |
[31:47] | All right! I’ll get you the witness. Just give me some time. | 好吧 我把那证人弄来 给我点时间 |
[31:50] | Oh, time? You got all the time in the world. | 时间 你有的是时间 |
[31:53] | But Carlos here, he’s only got until 5:00. | 但卡洛斯只能熬到五点 |
[32:01] | Uh, Fi, did I hear you right? | 菲 我不知道我有没有听明白 |
[32:02] | It sounded like you just said | 你刚才好像说 |
[32:03] | you’re gonna hand Lloyd over to Nando. | 你要把劳莱德交给南多 |
[32:05] | Nando is torturing Carlos. | 南多在折磨卡洛斯 |
[32:07] | I’m just trying to buy us time. | 我只是在试着给我们争取点时间 |
[32:09] | – We have until 5:00. – 5:00? | -我们五点之前要搞定 -五点 |
[32:11] | That’s an hour and 20 minutes from now. | 那就只剩下一小时二十分钟了 |
[32:12] | What are we supposed to do in that amount of time? | 这点时间我们能做什么 |
[32:14] | I don’t know, Sam! | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[32:20] | Maybe Michael does. | 也许迈克尔有办法 |
[32:26] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:27] | – It’s me. – Fi? | -是我 -菲 |
[32:30] | Are you in Miami? | 你在迈阿密吗 |
[32:31] | We just got back. What’s wrong? | 我们刚回来 怎么了 |
[32:32] | Carlos is in trouble. | 卡洛斯遇到麻烦了 |
[32:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:35] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[32:37] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[32:39] | He’s being held by a gangster in South Miami. | 他被南迈阿密的一个恶棍抓走了 |
[32:41] | Maybe Sonya, or the people she works with, | 也许你能问问索尼娅 或者她的同事 |
[32:43] | or their resources? | 或是他们的资源 |
[32:45] | Sonya? | 索尼娅 |
[32:46] | I could ask her, if that’s really what you want. | 我能问问她 如果你想要我这么做的话 |
[32:51] | I don’t see another way. | 我没想出别的办法 |
[32:53] | Tell me everything I need to know. | 说说我需要知道点什么 |
[33:03] | Did you talk to Sonya? | 你跟索尼娅说了吗 |
[33:04] | She’s talking to her people. | 她在跟她的朋友讲 |
[33:05] | They’re working on it. Working on it? | 他们会安排的 安排 |
[33:07] | What does that mean? Can they deal with Nando or not? | 那是什么意思 他们要跟南多谈判吗 |
[33:09] | I think so. | 我想是这样吧 |
[33:09] | They’re contacting some of their people in the drug trade. | 他们在跟几个贩毒的联系 |
[33:12] | They’re gonna go above his head to his supplier. | 他们会越过他去找他的供货商 |
[33:14] | – How long is that gonna take? – I don’t know. | -那得花多久 -我不知道 |
[33:16] | They’re gonna call me when they have something. | 他们一有消息就会电话通知我 |
[33:17] | Michael, Carlos is running out of time. | 迈克尔 卡洛斯快没时间了 |
[33:19] | We just need to buy a little more time. | 我们还需要再得到一点点时间 |
[33:21] | – They’ll come through. – Well, how can you be sure? | -他们会办好的 -你怎么能确定呢 |
[33:23] | Because they owe me. | 因为这是他们欠我的 |
[33:24] | I did a job for them that– | 我给他们干了活 |
[33:27] | they’ll come through. | 他们必须办好 |
[33:29] | Okay. Practical question. | 好吧 现实的问题 |
[33:30] | How are we gonna buy Carlos more time? | 我们要怎么给卡洛斯争取更多时间 |
[33:34] | He wants a witness? Let’s give him one. | 他想要目击者的话 我们就给他找一个 |
[33:36] | Mike, we don’t even know where Lloyd is. | 迈克 我们甚至都不知道劳莱德在哪 |
[33:37] | – Nando’s never seen him, right? – No | -南多从没见过他 是吧 -是的 |
[33:40] | Take me in. I’ll be the witness. | 带我去吧 我来做目击者 |
[33:41] | We can buy ourselves some time with that. | 这样我们可以争取点时间 |
[33:43] | What if they don’t go for it? | 如果他们不上当怎么办 |
[33:44] | Then I’ll have called in that favor for nothing | 那我只能白白忙活一场 |
[33:47] | ’cause we’ll all be dead. | 因为我们都必死无疑 |
[34:05] | Fiona Glenanne. Just in time. | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 很准时啊 |
[34:09] | – You got my witness? – Yes, I do. | -你找到目击者了 -是的 |
[34:10] | But I would prefer to hand him to you myself, in person. | 但我更喜欢当面把他交给你 |
[34:14] | Little girl, you are in no position | 小姑娘 你可没权利 |
[34:16] | to make any demands. | 讨价还价 |
[34:18] | I think I am, if you want your witness. | 我想我可以 如果你还想要目击者的话 |
[34:20] | You see, I have a gun to his head, | 你瞧见了 我拿枪指着他 |
[34:22] | a head that contains all the answers | 你想知道的答案 |
[34:23] | to your questions. | 都在他脑子里 |
[34:25] | So if you don’t want your answers | 如果你不想你的答案 |
[34:26] | splattered all over the place, | 飞溅得到处都是 |
[34:28] | then let us in right now. | 那就马上让我们进去 |
[34:43] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[34:44] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[34:46] | I wanna show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[34:48] | You put up with all that pain | 你居然为了保住一个名字 |
[34:50] | to protect a name. | 甘愿忍受这些痛苦 |
[34:52] | But now, I don’t need the name. | 只不过现在我不需要了 |
[34:58] | You must be Fiona. | 你肯定是菲欧娜吧 |
[34:59] | Smart man. You can let him go now. | 聪明人 你现在可以让他走了 |
[35:02] | We’ll see about that, | 我会考虑的 |
[35:04] | ’cause I think you might be trying to play me. | 因为我觉得你可能会耍我 |
[35:06] | – Nando, you asked for– – Shut up. | -南多 你要 -闭嘴 |
[35:08] | So you’re the pendejo who saw me | 那么你就是十年前 |
[35:10] | cap that dude ten years ago, huh? | 看到我做坏事的那个人 对吧 |
[35:13] | Got to admit it’s kind of funny. | 不得不承认 这有点好笑 |
[35:15] | Seems to me somebody would’ve noticed | 在我看来 像你这样的白人在 |
[35:16] | a white boy like you hanging around in little Managua. | 马那瓜闲逛的话肯定会有人注意到 |
[35:20] | So I guess the real question is: | 所以我猜真正该问的问题是 |
[35:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[35:24] | ‘Cause my guess is you ain’t no witness. | 我猜你不是目击者 |
[35:27] | You’re right, Nando. I’m not a witness. | 没错 南多 我不是目击者 |
[35:29] | I’m a messenger. | 我只是带话的 |
[35:30] | And this is my message. | 这就是我要说的 |
[35:32] | You don’t know what you’re up against. | 你不知道你惹得是谁 |
[35:33] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你根本不知道你惹得是谁 |
[35:36] | So I’m gonna give you some advice. | 我给你几个选择 |
[35:38] | You let the three of us go now. | 现在把我们三个放了 |
[35:41] | And when we’re gone, you leave town. | 等我们走了 马上离开镇上 |
[35:44] | And when I say leave, I mean forever. | 我说的离开是指永远 |
[35:48] | This guy! | 这家伙 |
[35:50] | I mean, I don’t know whether he’s stupid, | 我不知道这家伙是傻了 |
[35:52] | or crazy, or both? | 还是疯了 还是又傻又疯 |
[35:55] | Some balls, though. | 虽然还算有种 |
[35:57] | Big talk from an unarmed man | 手无寸铁 边上只有个弱不禁风的小妞 |
[35:59] | with a 100-pound pixie as his backup. | 居然还敢口出狂言 |
[36:01] | – I have friends. – Oh. | -我有朋友 -哇哦 |
[36:03] | You got friends, huh? Chacho, he’s got friends. | 你有朋友 查周 他还有朋友 |
[36:08] | Friends? | 朋友是吗 |
[36:10] | Well, where are they? Huh? | 他们在哪 |
[36:13] | Because I don’t see these friends of yours. | 我可没瞧见你的那些朋友们 |
[36:16] | You wanna know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想吗 |
[36:18] | I think you got nothing. | 我觉得你什么都没有 |
[36:19] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[36:34] | What are you laughing at, loco? | 你在笑什么 疯子 |
[36:36] | You think I would walk in here with nothing? | 你觉得我会什么都没准备就来这里吗 |
[36:40] | Nando, Nando, Nando, you’re dead. | 南多 南多 南多 你死定了 |
[36:44] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你还不知道而已 |
[36:47] | Chacho, shoot this fool. | 查周 打死这白痴 |
[36:53] | You might want to answer that. | 你可能会想接这电话 |
[37:00] | Yo, who is this? | 你是谁 |
[37:04] | Nando, you’re not gonna believe it. | 南多 你不会相信的 |
[37:05] | It’s Lopez. | 是洛佩兹 |
[37:07] | Cual Lopez? | 瓜尔·洛佩兹吗 |
[37:09] | -Lopez from– – Colombia. | -洛佩兹 -哥伦比亚的那个 |
[37:12] | He said to put him on speaker. | 他说把扬声器打开 |
[37:16] | Ricardo. Que pasa? | 里卡多 怎么回事 |
[37:18] | Nando, forgive me for interrupting. | 南多 抱歉打断你 |
[37:21] | No, no, no, no. No–no problem. | 不不不 没事的 |
[37:24] | What can I do? What’s going on? | 我能做什么 出什么事了 |
[37:26] | The man who owns this phone, is he there? | 这电话的主人在这里吗 |
[37:29] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 是的 他没事 |
[37:33] | Good. Listen to me carefully. | 很好 仔细听好了 |
[37:36] | You’re going to let him go, | 你要放他走 |
[37:37] | him and his friends. | 他和他的朋友们 |
[37:39] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[37:42] | Ricardo, no. I can’t. | 不 里卡多 我做不到 |
[37:44] | Listen, you don’t understand. | 听着 你不知道 |
[37:46] | These guys can pin a murder on me. | 这些人会把谋杀的罪名钉我头上 |
[37:49] | – I have to handle it. – Don’t worry, Nando. | -我必须得处理 -别担心 南多 |
[37:51] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[37:53] | Chacho, you know who I am? | 查周 你知道我是谁吗 |
[37:55] | What I can do? To your familia? | 知道我能对你的家人做什么吗 |
[37:58] | To you? | 能对你做什么吗 |
[38:00] | Yes, sir, Mr. Lopez. | 是的 洛佩兹先生 |
[38:02] | So if I asked you to do something, | 如果我让你做件事 |
[38:03] | you would do it no matter what, right? | 无论如何你都会做的 是吧 |
[38:07] | – Yes, sir. – Ricardo, por favor. | -是的 先生 -里卡多 求你了 |
[38:09] | Shut up. I’m talking to Chacho. | 闭嘴 我在和查周说话 |
[38:12] | Chacho, I want you to shoot Nando now. | 查周 我要你现在向南多开枪 |
[38:16] | What? Ricardo,por favor. | 什么 里卡多 求你了 |
[38:19] | Chacho. | 查周 |
[38:20] | Chacho! | 查周 |
[38:23] | Thank you, Chacho. | 谢谢 查周 |
[38:26] | Now, make sure your guests get home safely. | 现在确保你的客人安全回家 |
[38:30] | Get them out of here. | 带他们离开这里 |
[38:58] | I hear things worked out for Fiona | 我听说菲欧娜的事情解决了 |
[39:00] | – and her boyfriend. – What did you do? | -还有她男友的事 -你做了什么 |
[39:02] | We put pressure on a supplier, | 我们给一个供应商施了点压力 |
[39:04] | made them understand it was in | 让他明白打这通电话 |
[39:06] | his best interest to make a call. | 是对他最有利的选择 |
[39:09] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:13] | Michael, about this job with your friend Steele. | 迈克尔 有关你朋友斯蒂尔的这个任务 |
[39:18] | I know it wasn’t easy. | 我知道并不简单 |
[39:19] | He was a threat. And it was necessary. | 但他是个威胁 必须这么做 |
[39:22] | Necessary for what? | 对什么必须 |
[39:26] | For everything. | 对一切 |
[39:27] | Michael, don’t you understand? | 迈克尔 你难道不明白吗 |
[39:29] | You’re part of this. | 你是整个计划的一部分 |
[39:31] | James has plans for you, big plans. | 詹姆斯为你订了计划 大计划 |
[39:33] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[39:37] | You can ask him yourself. | 你可以自己问他 |
[39:39] | He wants to see us next week. | 他希望下周见到我们 |
[39:42] | Where? When? | 何时 何地 |
[39:44] | I’ll know the details soon. | 我很快就能知道细节 |
[39:45] | In the meantime, why don’t you get some rest? | 这段时间你何不去休息一下 |
[39:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:49] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[40:07] | Carlos, what are you doing? | 卡洛斯 你在做什么 |
[40:08] | Fi, we need to talk. | 菲 我们得谈谈 |
[40:17] | Fi, I’m moving out. | 菲 我准备搬出去 |
[40:21] | I’m gonna go stay with a buddy of mine for a while. | 我会和朋友一起住上一段时间 |
[40:23] | I think it’s best… | 我想这是最好的选择 |
[40:26] | For both of us. | 对我俩来说 |
[40:30] | Does this have anything to do with what happened to Nando? | 这和南多的事有关系吗 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:38] | That call that Michael got, | 迈克尔接到的那个电话 |
[40:39] | you know why that happened? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[40:50] | Open it up. | 打开吧 |
[40:53] | That’s from a newspaper in Bogota. | 这是波哥大报纸上的一篇报道 |
[40:57] | Two days ago, at the exact same time Nando got the call, | 两天前 就在南多接到电话的时候 |
[41:00] | a helicopter gun ship opened fire | 有架武装直升机对着 |
[41:01] | on an estate outside of Cartagena. | 卡塔赫纳外的一处房子开火 |
[41:05] | You know who owned that estate? | 你知道那房子是谁的吗 |
[41:06] | Ricardo Lopez, the same guy that called Nando. | 理卡多·洛佩兹 也就是给南多打电话的那个人 |
[41:11] | Seven people died, Fi. | 死了七个人 菲 |
[41:16] | I was– I was trying to save you. | 我只是想救你 |
[41:18] | And I thank you for that. | 这事我要谢谢你 |
[41:24] | But I’m gonna have to live with that | 但我不得不在余生 |
[41:25] | for the rest of my life and wonder | 一直承受这件事 |
[41:26] | if it was all worth it. | 问自己这一切是否值得 |
[41:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:45] | I love you too, Fi. | 我也爱你 菲 |
[41:48] | You’re traveling a path with Michael. | 但你和迈克尔是同路人 |
[41:52] | You always have. | 一直是 |
[41:55] | I can’t go down it with you. | 我不能和你一起 |
[41:59] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:02] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[42:05] | And you’ve made it. | 你已经做出了选择 |