时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until– | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing. | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | – A trigger-happy girlfriend… – Should we shoot them? | -一个好战的女友 -开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies. Bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – Family too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line– | 总之 |
[00:41] | as long as you’re burned, | 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | Michael Westen, welcome back to the CIA. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 欢迎回到中情局 |
[00:50] | Your mission is a deep-cover job | 你的任务是卧底 |
[00:51] | going after the leader of a terrorist network. | 去追查一个恐怖组织的头领 |
[00:53] | I am the man you’ve been waiting to meet. | 我就是你等着想见的人 |
[00:55] | This is where we learn | 我们就在这里 |
[00:56] | if you are the man you say you are. | 来看看你是不是你自己说的那个人 |
[00:58] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me. | 你的所有要求我都做到了 |
[01:00] | That should count for something. | 这能算作证明吧 |
[01:01] | I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. | 你想知道什么我都会告诉你 |
[01:03] | Yes, you will. Shall we begin? | 对 你会说的 我们开始吧 |
[01:07] | When were you recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency? | 你什么时候加入中情局的 |
[01:09] | Who was your training officer? | 你的教官是谁 |
[01:14] | Your career is marked with | 你的职业生涯显示 |
[01:16] | an extraordinary degree of loyalty. | 你无比忠心 |
[01:20] | Old loyalties die hard, | 旧日的忠心难以磨灭 |
[01:22] | and I need to know that you’ve left yours behind. | 我得确认你是否抛弃了过往 |
[01:26] | – You won’t pull that trigger. – Why? | -你不会开枪的 -为什么 |
[01:28] | Because I’m here, and I have nothing to hide. | 因为我就在这里 我也没什么要隐瞒的 |
[01:31] | A man who has no secrets | 没有秘密的人 |
[01:33] | can trust himself. | 可以相信自己 |
[01:34] | I’m glad you’re that kind of man. | 很高兴你是这样的人 |
[01:36] | I’m James. | 我是詹姆斯 |
[01:40] | Where is James Kendrick? | 詹姆斯·肯德里克在哪里 |
[01:42] | That’s his last name? Kendrick? | 那是他的姓吗 肯德里克 |
[01:44] | Do you want to know why I’ve been rotting | 你知道我为什么会 |
[01:46] | in a mental institution for the past 15 years? | 被关在精神病院15年吗 |
[01:49] | Because that bastard put me there. | 因为那个混蛋把我关了进去 |
[01:51] | This new asset is a Delta too. | 新线人也隶属于三角洲部队 |
[01:52] | Peter Millard. | 彼得·米拉德 |
[01:54] | He was in James’s Special Forces unit, | 他曾和詹姆斯待在同一个特种兵小队 |
[01:55] | disappeared the same time James did. | 和詹姆斯同时消失 |
[01:58] | I loved that man, and he led me straight to Hell. | 我敬爱那个人 而他却把我扔进地狱 |
[02:03] | Working a long-term undercover job | 长期执行卧底任务 |
[02:06] | is about learning to live with uncertainty– | 就是要学会在未知中求生存 |
[02:08] | the uncertainty that comes with chasing something you can never see. | 因为你在追寻永远也见不到的东西 |
[02:13] | You’re often going after a target you know little or nothing about. | 你常常对你的追查目标一无所知 |
[02:17] | I see that look in your eye. | 我看到你的眼神了 |
[02:19] | This James guy, he’s getting to you. | 那个詹姆斯 他影响到你了 |
[02:21] | – They all are. – I know. | -他们都影响到你了 -我知道 |
[02:23] | You don’t know their plans. | 你不知道他们的计划 |
[02:24] | You don’t know where they’ll be. | 不知道他们的行踪 |
[02:28] | You don’t know what they know about you. | 也不知道他们对你了解多少 |
[02:30] | Tell me, do you know how far James is willing to go? | 告诉我 你觉得詹姆斯为达目的愿意做什么 |
[02:34] | – I think I’m starting to. – I doubt it. | -我似乎开始了解 -我不信 |
[02:37] | After a while, that uncertainty begins to gnaw at you. | 一段时间之后 这种未知开始侵蚀你 |
[02:40] | It affects you, no matter how well-trained you are. | 它会影响你 不论你是多么的训练有素 |
[02:44] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[02:45] | He killed them all. | 他把他们全杀了 |
[02:47] | The whole unit. | 整一队人 |
[02:49] | Slit their throats while they were sleeping. | 趁他们睡着的时候割断了他们的脖子 |
[02:50] | The real battle becomes the one within yourself, | 真正的战斗存在于你内心 |
[02:53] | to keep your doubts at bay. | 不让自己陷入疑惑之中 |
[02:55] | You think you can stop him? | 你觉得你能阻止他吗 |
[02:57] | No one can stop him. | 没人能阻止他 |
[02:58] | So that when the day comes to take your target down… | 所以当你除掉目标的那一天到来时 |
[03:04] | you’re ready. | 你已做好准备 |
[03:12] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:13] | James has asked that you come with us. | 詹姆斯请你和我们过去 |
[03:19] | What’s this about? | 过去干什么 |
[03:21] | We’re not at liberty to discuss that, sir. | 我们不能跟你讨论这件事 先生 |
[03:23] | We’ll need your gun and your phone. | 请交出你的枪和手机 |
[03:26] | Please. | 请配合 |
[04:00] | Head in through those doors. | 穿过那些门 |
[04:09] | Keep walking. | 一直走 |
[04:25] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[04:27] | Want to tell us what the hell is happening? | 要告诉我们到底发生了什么吗 |
[04:29] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[04:29] | I was with your mother and Charlie | 他们抓走我的时候 |
[04:31] | when they dragged me off. | 我和你妈妈还有查理在一起 |
[04:33] | They took away your phone and gun too? | 他们也拿走了你的枪和手机吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 |
[04:40] | Okay, I’m just gonna say what we’re all thinking. | 好了 我得说说我们的疑虑了 |
[04:41] | What if James didn’t bring us here to talk? | 要是詹姆斯不是喊我们来谈话的怎么办 |
[04:44] | Maybe it’s time to start game-planning a way out of here. | 也许是时候做计划逃出去了 |
[04:47] | If I could get my hands on one of those… | 如果我能拿到那些… |
[04:50] | We are outnumbered three to one. | 我们的人数只有他们的三分之一 |
[04:54] | Besides, if this was an execution, | 而且 要是他们想杀掉我们 |
[04:56] | we’d be dead already. | 我们已经死了 |
[04:58] | So we’re just supposed to trust this guy? | 那我们就应该相信那家伙吗 |
[04:59] | You’re supposed to trust me, Sam. | 你应该相信我 萨姆 |
[05:01] | Midas is moving. | 迈达斯行动了 |
[05:02] | All units, Midas is moving. | 所有小队注意 迈达斯行动了 |
[05:07] | All exits secure. | 所有出口确认安全 |
[05:09] | James, what the hell is going on? | 詹姆斯 这是怎么回事 |
[05:10] | You ask us here without a moment’s notice, | 你把我们喊过来 没通知 |
[05:12] | no communication, no warning. | 没电话 没预兆 |
[05:16] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[05:19] | I apologize if my arrangements caused you any anxiety. | 如果我的安排造成了不安我深表歉意 |
[05:23] | Security precautions. Couldn’t be helped. | 安全防范措施 没办法的事 |
[05:25] | You could have just told us where to meet you. | 你可以告诉我们去哪里见你 |
[05:28] | Well, a man in my position doesn’t last very long | 我这样的人 如果告诉别人自己行踪 |
[05:31] | by announcing where he’s going in advance. | 是活不久的 |
[05:33] | I understand that, | 我理解 |
[05:34] | but what were we supposed to think? | 但你让我们怎么想 |
[05:37] | I’m not concerned with what you think. | 你们怎么想我不关心 |
[05:39] | I’m concerned with what you do, and you all did fine. | 我只关心你们怎么做 而你们都表现不错 |
[05:43] | So this was a test? | 那么这是个测试了 |
[05:45] | We may not have worked together that long, | 也许我们合作的时间还不长 |
[05:46] | but you should know by now | 但你现在应该知道了 |
[05:48] | everything’s a test, Michael. | 一切都是测试 迈克尔 |
[05:50] | Now, lady, gentlemen, we have a lot to discuss. | 现在 女士先生们 我们还有很多话要谈 |
[06:04] | I want to thank you for bearing with me on this. | 很感谢你们容忍我这么做 |
[06:06] | Normally I like to do this sort of thing in a more civilized fashion. | 一般我喜欢用更礼貌的方式 |
[06:10] | We needed a team in Miami in a hurry. | 我们得立刻在迈阿密组一个团队 |
[06:12] | – You’re it. – James, what is this about? | -就是你们 -詹姆斯 这是要干什么 |
[06:15] | Is it a job? | 是活儿吗 |
[06:16] | Michael, waiting tables is a job. | 迈克尔 当服务员是活儿 |
[06:18] | Digging ditches, that is a job. | 挖坑 也是活儿 |
[06:20] | This is more than a job. | 这可不只是”活儿” |
[06:21] | A man is gonna be assassinated in the next 24 hours, | 未来24小时内 一个人将被暗杀 |
[06:24] | and I want to make sure that that doesn’t happen. | 而我希望确保这件事不要发生 |
[06:28] | That’s the man you’ll be protecting. | 这是你们要保护的人 |
[06:29] | His name is Omar Hamed. | 他叫奥马尔·哈米德 |
[06:31] | He’s one of the lead reformers in the Middle East. | 他是中东维新派领导人之一 |
[06:33] | He is the lead reformer. | 他就是”那个”维新领导人 |
[06:35] | He ran the Tripoli Peace Accords last year, | 去年他掌管的黎波里和平协议 |
[06:37] | among other things. | 连带一些其他事务 |
[06:38] | Now this Hamed, is he one of yours? | 那这个叫哈米德的 是你的人吗 |
[06:39] | Has no idea we exist, | 他不知道我们的存在 |
[06:40] | but if he dies, there will be a war. | 但他的死足以引起战争 |
[06:43] | And let’s just say that a war would affect our interests. | 只能说战争会破坏我们的利益 |
[06:47] | This is Ben Snyder, one of my most senior men. | 这位是本·斯奈德 是我的元老级人物之一 |
[06:50] | He’ll be running this Op. | 他来指挥这次行动 |
[06:52] | These men are with a Libyan radical group with local ties. | 这些人都是一个利比亚本地激进组织的人 |
[06:54] | Last week, they got a shipment of MP5s, an SUV, | 上周 他们搞到批冲锋枪 一辆越野车 |
[06:57] | and orders to kill Hamed | 接到命令要在市区的 |
[06:58] | at the economic development conference downtown. | 经济发展会议上杀掉哈米德 |
[07:00] | Does he know he’s being targeted? | 他知道自己成了靶子吗 |
[07:01] | Unfortunately no, | 很不幸 他不知道 |
[07:03] | and we can’t risk compromising our sources on this. | 我们不能在这件事上拿我们的消息来源冒险 |
[07:05] | So what’s your plan to protect him? | 那你准备怎么保护他 |
[07:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[07:08] | I’ve arranged with the company handling security for the conference, | 我已经安排了负责会议安保的公司 |
[07:10] | and Westen and Axe are gonna be on Hamed’s security detail. | 韦斯顿和亚克斯会负责哈米德的安保工作 |
[07:15] | Glenanne and Porter will work with me | 格兰恩和波特跟我一组 |
[07:15] | on the perimeter starting tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. | 负责外围的监控 明天上午九点开始 |
[07:20] | Ben is our Middle East expert, | 本是我们中东问题的专家 |
[07:22] | and this is his first field Op. | 这是他的第一次外勤任务 |
[07:23] | Now there’s no reason to be nervous, Ben. | 你不用那么紧张的 本 |
[07:26] | – You up for this? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还行吗 -当然 我很好 |
[07:28] | Good. Then let’s get started. | 很好 那我们开始吧 |
[07:30] | Now that is assuming that you’re all in. | 当然我猜你们都同意参与了 |
[07:37] | Yeah, we’re in. | 是的 我们参与 |
[07:40] | I don’t know who these men are you’re working with, Michael. | 我不知道和你工作的这些人是谁 迈克尔 |
[07:42] | but Charlie was in the house | 但是他们来把菲欧娜带走时 |
[07:44] | when they came to take Fiona away. | 查理就在这栋房子里 |
[07:46] | I know, Mom. I’m sorry. | 我知道 妈妈 很抱歉 |
[07:47] | There’s a worse part. | 还有更糟糕的呢 |
[07:47] | Do you want to hear the worst part? | 你想听听更糟糕的是什么吗 |
[07:49] | We weren’t even supposed to be here. | 我们根本就不该在这里 |
[07:51] | I was supposed to be at a meeting at Charlie’s preschool. | 我本该去查理的幼儿园开家长会 |
[07:53] | A meeting that, by the way, happened to get cancelled. | 那个家长会 却碰巧被取消了 |
[07:57] | The people you work for | 你卖命的那些人 |
[07:58] | arranged to have my meeting cancelled, so I’d be home | 能把我的家长会取消 所以我就在家了 |
[08:01] | and then Fiona would come over and visit | 然后菲欧娜就像往常周四一样 |
[08:02] | like she usually does on Thursdays | 过来看看我们 |
[08:04] | and they could come and pick her up right here! | 然后他们就能来从这把她带走 |
[08:08] | What kind of people are these, Michael? | 这些都是什么人啊 迈克尔 |
[08:11] | Use a three-year-old little boy. | 利用一个三岁的小孩子 |
[08:14] | Mom, that’s not something I can talk about. | 妈妈 我不能告诉你这些 |
[08:16] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[08:18] | Well, you’re gonna have to talk about it. | 好吧 你必须告诉我 |
[08:20] | How did they know? | 他们是怎么知道的 |
[08:22] | How did they know my schedule or Fiona’s? | 他们怎么知道我的时间表 还有菲欧娜的 |
[08:26] | How did they know when to call? | 他们怎么知道什么时候来登门 |
[08:28] | They were probably watching you. | 他们很可能在监视你 |
[08:32] | Oh, really? And that’s okay with you? | 是吗 你一点也不介意吗 |
[08:35] | No, it’s not okay. It’s just– | 不 我介意 只是… |
[08:40] | it’s just a fact of life right now. | 但是现在只能这样了 |
[08:44] | You know, sometimes, Michael, | 迈克尔 有时候 |
[08:47] | people get used to the wrong things. | 人们会习惯一些错误的事 |
[08:51] | I can’t afford to do that. | 但是我不行 |
[08:54] | Not anymore. | 再也不行了 |
[08:56] | I’ve got Charlie. | 我要照顾查理 |
[08:57] | Just let it go. | 就顺其自然吧 |
[09:01] | I can’t do that anymore, Michael. | 我不能再那样了 迈克尔 |
[09:03] | You do whatever it is you have to do. | 你该干什么就干什么 |
[09:07] | And I will do whatever I have to do. | 我也要做我该做的事情 |
[09:19] | Some people say that democracy is a Western idea, | 有人说民主是一个西方的概念 |
[09:22] | that it is incompatible | 它与中东人的生活方式 |
[09:25] | with the Middle Eastern way of life. | 格格不入 |
[09:27] | Personal security uses a method called “Arm’s reach.” | 私人保安有一种”最近原则” |
[09:31] | In an attack, if you’re closest | 在袭击中 如果你离客户最近 |
[09:33] | to the client, you shield them. | 就要做他们的肉盾 |
[09:35] | If you’re closest to the attacker, | 如果你离袭击者最近 |
[09:37] | you focus on the threat. | 就要专注于潜在的威胁 |
[09:39] | One man tries to defend against danger, | 一个人想办法抵御危险 |
[09:41] | and the other one tries to find it. | 另一人想办法找出危险 |
[09:46] | Of course, if personal security has to get involved, | 当然 一旦需要私人保安介入 |
[09:49] | something’s already gone very wrong. | 就说明情况已经不容乐观了 |
[09:53] | A good security setup stops threats before they ever get close. | 完美的安保计划会将威胁扼杀在摇篮里 |
[09:56] | With a combination of human spotters, | 利用现场观察员 |
[09:59] | computerized facial recognition, | 电脑化的面部识别 |
[10:01] | and electronic surveillance equipment, | 和电子监控设备 |
[10:03] | the goal is to find the bad guys long before they make a move. | 目标是在坏人行动之前就找出他们 |
[10:07] | We’re all clear out here. | 我们这里没有情况 |
[10:09] | And cell phone activity isn’t picking up any red flags. | 手机联络里也未出现任何异常 |
[10:12] | See anything, Westen? | 有发现吗 韦斯顿 |
[10:13] | No. All clear. | 没有 一切正常 |
[10:14] | Plant the seeds of an everlasting peace. | 播种永久和平的种子 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | He’s on the move. Let’s stay sharp. | 他要走了 保持警惕 |
[10:38] | – Dr.Hamed – Hello. | -哈米德博士 -你好 |
[10:41] | This reception should last about an hour. | 招待会应该会持续一小时 |
[10:44] | If you gentlemen would like to | 如果你们想要 |
[10:46] | grab something to eat in the meantime… | 拿些东西吃的话… |
[10:48] | Thank you, sir, but we’re fine. | 谢谢你 先生 不过不用了 |
[10:49] | Sir, please don’t worry about us. | 先生 请不用担心我们 |
[10:51] | Anything you need, we’re right here. | 我们会在这里随时候命 |
[10:52] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[10:57] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[10:58] | Those hors d’oeuvres are looking good. | 那些什锦小吃看着真不错 |
[10:59] | Did you see those crab cakes? | 你瞧见那些蟹肉饼了吗 |
[11:00] | Let’s get through this, Sam. | 好好完成任务 萨姆 |
[11:01] | Just one more hour, | 再坚持一个小时 |
[11:02] | and I’ll buy you all the crab cakes you want. | 你要什么蟹肉饼我都给你买 |
[11:04] | Hey, fair warning, that could get pricey. | 别怪我没提醒你 那可要花不少钱 |
[11:08] | Okay, just checking in. | 确认一下 |
[11:09] | We’re not seeing any hit teams out here. | 我们在外围未看到任何杀手 |
[11:12] | Not even seeing any Libyans. | 也没看到任何利比亚人 |
[11:13] | Keep looking. My intelligence on this is solid. | 继续找 我的情报不会有问题的 |
[11:16] | They’ll be there. | 他们一定会出现的 |
[11:17] | Look, I know it’s been a while since you’ve been in the field, | 我知道你有段日子没有出来实战行动了 |
[11:19] | but maybe security scared ’em off. | 不过也许保安把他们吓跑了 |
[11:21] | No one’s been in for two hours. | 两个小时了 什么人都没有 |
[11:23] | This thing should be over pretty soon. | 这任务应该很快就结束了 |
[11:24] | When are we off duty here? | 我们什么时候算完成任务 |
[11:25] | When’s Hamed officially dodged the bullet? | 什么时候哈米德才算正式安全 |
[11:27] | When the mission is done, | 任务完成后 |
[11:29] | we just need to get him safely to the airport, | 我们只需把他安全送到机场 |
[11:30] | and then the U.N. Security will– | 然后联合国安理会就会… |
[11:32] | Will what? Snyder, everything okay? | 就会什么 斯奈德 一切正常吗 |
[11:35] | Jesus, I think we have something. | 天啊 我想我们有发现了 |
[11:37] | Something? What kind of something? | 发现 有什么发现 |
[11:38] | How about a little detail here? | 能详细点吗 |
[11:40] | Just give me a minute! | 给我一分钟 |
[11:42] | It’s an encrypted phone call coming from inside the hotel. | 是一个加密的电话 从宾馆打出来的 |
[11:45] | Can you pinpoint the signal? | 能定位信号吗 |
[11:47] | I can triangulate the towers down to 1,000 feet. | 我可以三角定位到半径一千英尺的范围 |
[11:50] | Do you see anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[11:52] | There’s lots of convention folks | 这里有很多人 |
[11:53] | talking on phones. Could be any one of ’em. | 都在讲电话 他们任何一个都有可能 |
[12:01] | Sam, there. | 萨姆 那边 |
[12:02] | – Where? – 12:00. | -哪儿 -十二点钟方向 |
[12:04] | Server with an earpiece. | 戴着耳机的服务生 |
[12:08] | He seems very interested in our guy too. | 他好像对我们的客户也很感兴趣 |
[12:11] | He could be calling in a location for a hit. | 他可能是在打电话说明目标位置 |
[12:13] | Get Hamed to a secure area. | 把哈米德带到安全区 |
[12:15] | Excuse me, sir, sorry to interrupt. | 打扰了 先生 对不起打扰了 |
[12:16] | You need to come with me right now. | 你现在需要跟我走 |
[12:17] | – What’s going on? – No time to explain. | -发生了什么事 -没时间解释了 |
[12:19] | It’s for your own safety. | 是为了您的安全着想 |
[12:22] | He’s running, Sam. Get Hamed out of here now. | 他要跑了 萨姆 快带哈米德离开这里 |
[12:25] | I have a target running through the laundry room | 目标穿过了洗衣房 |
[12:28] | towards the service elevator. | 正向送货电梯跑去 |
[12:29] | I see him. He’s moving towards the east exit. | 我看到他了 他正向东出口移动 |
[12:31] | I’m on my way now. | 我这就过去 |
[12:32] | We’re coming around the south side. | 我们在赶往南面 |
[12:38] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:41] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[12:42] | Is someone coming? | 有人要来吗 |
[12:43] | Honestly, sir, I have no idea. | 说实话 先生 我不知道 |
[12:45] | Someone is looking into it, all right? | 有人在调查这件事 好吗 |
[12:46] | In the meantime, just stay back and away from that door. | 现在 你就待在后面 离门远点 |
[12:57] | Don’t make a move. | 不许动 |
[13:01] | Please don’t shoot. It’s not my fault. | 请不要开枪 这不是我的错 |
[13:03] | They made me do it! | 是他们逼我干的 |
[13:04] | Made you do what? | 逼你干什么 |
[13:06] | – Made you do what? – I can’t say. | -逼你干什么 -我不能说出来 |
[13:08] | I can’t! | 我不能说 |
[13:10] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[13:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[13:35] | What’s the matter? | 出了什么事 |
[13:35] | I don’t–I don’t– I can’t breathe. | 我不…我不能呼吸了 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | You’re burning up. Mike, we got a problem. | 你在发烧 迈克 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:43] | Our guy is not good. He’s having problems breathing. | 我们的人不太妙 他呼吸有困难 |
[13:46] | – Problems breathing how? – I don’t know. | -怎么个呼吸困难法 -我不知道 |
[13:48] | He’s running a fever, and his pulse is weak. | 他在发高烧 脉搏也很微弱 |
[13:53] | Sam, did Hamed eat anything? | 萨姆 哈米德吃了什么东西吗 |
[13:57] | Well, food, yeah. He had a little plate of– | 吃过一点 他吃了一小盘… |
[14:00] | Oh, Mike, you’re not saying– not the crab cakes. | 迈克 你不会是说…不是那蟹饼吧 |
[14:02] | Our guy didn’t call in a hit. | 那个人不是在电话下指令 |
[14:06] | He was confirming it. | 他是在确认这事 |
[14:08] | Hamed was poisoned. | 哈米德被人下毒了 |
[14:10] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[14:19] | Combat support hospitals are portable operating rooms | 战地医院是轻便的手术室 |
[14:22] | that can be set up anywhere in an hour. | 只要一小时就可以在任何地方搭建起来 |
[14:25] | If you don’t have time to get your wounded to a doctor, | 如果你受了伤没空去找医生 |
[14:27] | hospitals like these can bring the doctor to you. | 这样的医院可以把医生送到你面前 |
[14:31] | But there are still some injuries | 但有些类型的伤 |
[14:32] | that even immediate medical attention can’t fix. | 就算是立即就医也没办法治疗 |
[14:36] | His liver’s failing. | 他的肝在衰竭 |
[14:37] | I gave him beta-blockers to slow the poison, | 我给他注射了β-受体阻断剂来缓解毒素 |
[14:38] | but his systems are shutting down. | 但他的身体系统正在停止运作 |
[14:40] | Okay, maybe it’s time to get this guy to a real hospital. | 好吧 也许现在该送他去真正的医院了 |
[14:43] | No, he’ll be too exposed at a hospital. | 不 他去医院会暴露在更大的危险中 |
[14:44] | Wouldn’t matter anyway. | 其实去了也没用 |
[14:46] | He was poisoned with a custom-made toxin | 他中的毒素是为他定制的 |
[14:47] | we can’t reverse-engineer. | 我们没办法还原成分 |
[14:49] | You want to save him, find the antidote. | 你们要是想救他 就找到解毒剂吧 |
[14:51] | Without it, I give him 24 hours tops. | 没有解毒剂 他最多再活二十四小时 |
[14:54] | Oh, that’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[14:55] | We have a day to find the antidote, | 我们只有一天的时间来找解毒剂 |
[14:56] | and our only lead is the dead guy who poisoned him. | 而唯一的线索是那个给他下了毒的死人 |
[14:59] | It’s better than nothing. | 总比什么都没有强 |
[14:59] | If we start with what we know about the assassin– | 如果我们从那个杀手开始调查 |
[15:01] | Assassin? | 杀手 |
[15:02] | Snyder, you saw the guy. He was terrified. | 斯奈德 你看到那人了 他害怕得要死 |
[15:04] | He didn’t even recognize the Libyans when they drove up in their car. | 那些利比亚人开车过来他都没认出来 |
[15:07] | He was a cut-out. | 调查他没用 |
[15:08] | I say we grill whatever friends and family he has here in Miami | 我们可以拷问他在迈阿密的所有亲朋好友 |
[15:10] | and get his connection to the Libyans. | 找到他跟那些利比亚人的联系 |
[15:12] | Okay, hang on, | 等一下 |
[15:12] | now you’re gonna drag the poor bastard’s family into this? | 现在你还要把那倒霉蛋的家人也扯进来 |
[15:15] | Hamed is dying. You got a better idea? | 哈米德要死了 你还有更好的办法吗 |
[15:16] | A better idea than interrogating a caterer’s grandma? | 比拷问一个服务生的奶奶更好的办法 |
[15:19] | Yeah, give me, like, two seconds. | 给我两秒钟 |
[15:21] | I’ll give you a better idea. | 我就能给你一个更好的办法 |
[15:21] | This is not your call to make. | 这不由你说了算 |
[15:23] | – Maybe it is. – Hold on. | -那不一定 -等一下 |
[15:24] | Look, Fi and Jesse are working on this. | 听着 菲和杰西正在处理这件事 |
[15:25] | Let’s see what they’re doing | 我们别自相残杀 |
[15:26] | before we kill each other. | 先看看他们的进展吧 |
[15:29] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[15:30] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[15:39] | I was just about to come get you guys. Look at this. | 我正要找你们 看看这个 |
[15:41] | We checked the dead guy’s phone records. | 我们查了死者的通话记录 |
[15:43] | Last calls before we spotted him | 在我们发现他之前 他最后一通电话 |
[15:44] | were to a strip club | 是打给一个迈阿密河岸的 |
[15:45] | down by the Miami River. | 脱衣舞娘俱乐部 |
[15:46] | So the guy’s into strippers. | 所以这人喜欢看脱衣舞娘 |
[15:47] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又怎样呢 |
[15:47] | Hang on, hang on. | 你不要急嘛 |
[15:49] | Place was investigated six times | 那地方因为在迈阿密的俱乐部 |
[15:50] | for distributing synthetic drugs to clubs in Miami. | 散布合成毒品 而被调查过六次 |
[15:53] | The owner’s name is Dr. Khalid Maziq. | 店主叫哈利德·莫兹克博士 |
[15:55] | Immigration papers list him as a chemical engineer from Libya. | 移民文件把他列为利比亚化学工程师 |
[15:59] | I’d say we found the maker of our poison. | 我敢说我们找到毒药的制造者了 |
[16:01] | We make the right approach, | 我们通过恰当的方式跟他接触 |
[16:03] | we might be able to get the antidote. | 就有可能得到解毒剂 |
[16:05] | The right approach? How about a gun to his head? | 恰当的方式 不如用枪抵着他脑袋吧 |
[16:06] | Snyder, he’s a drug dealer. He’ll be very well-armed. | 斯奈德 他是个毒贩子 肯定全副武装 |
[16:09] | If this turns into a gun fight, you can forget about saving Hamed. | 如果这事变成了枪战 你就别想救哈米德了 |
[16:13] | Your guys need to stay away from that place. | 你们的人得离那地方远一点 |
[16:15] | Fi, Jesse, the Libyans didn’t see you | 菲 杰西 利比亚人在旅馆后门 |
[16:17] | back at the hotel. | 没见过你们俩 |
[16:18] | If you could get in, get some alone time with Maziq, | 如果你们能进去 找时间跟莫兹克单独相处 |
[16:21] | we might be able to do this. | 也许我们能成功 |
[16:23] | Right now? He’s gonna be spooked. | 现在吗 会打草惊蛇的 |
[16:25] | We’re gonna need an awful good reason to talk to him. | 我们需要一个极好的理由来跟他谈 |
[16:28] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么吧 |
[16:37] | For someone who’s not used to being under surveillance, | 对于一个不习惯被监视的人来说 |
[16:39] | knowing someone’s watching can be a lot worse than being oblivious. | 知道被人监视的滋味比不知道要糟多了 |
[16:46] | The problem is that, when anyone could be watching you, | 问题在于 只要有人在监视你 |
[16:48] | it often feels like everyone is watching you. | 你总会觉得所有人都在监视你 |
[16:53] | Afternoon, Mrs. Westen. | 下午好 韦斯顿太太 |
[16:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:57] | – Say hi, Charlie. – Hi. | -快打招呼 查理 -你好 |
[16:58] | Hi, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[16:59] | Hey, Charlie, I want to show you | 查理 我想给你看看我找到的 |
[17:01] | a cool bug I found. | 一只超酷的虫子 |
[17:02] | Go ahead. See the bug, honey. | 去吧 去看看那虫子 亲爱的 |
[17:04] | Bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[17:09] | Let’s see here. | 看看这个 |
[17:12] | Mrs. Westen, are you all right? | 韦斯顿太太 你还好吗 |
[17:15] | Uh, could I ask you a question? | 我能不能问你个问题 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[17:18] | Has the delivery truck over my shoulder been there a while? | 我身后那辆送货车在这里停了很久吗 |
[17:23] | Delivery truck? | 送货车 |
[17:25] | Um, which one? | 哪一辆呢 |
[17:27] | The… | 就是… |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:35] | I must be having a senior moment. | 我肯定是老糊涂了 |
[17:38] | Um, keep an eye on Charlie. | 请帮我看好查理 |
[17:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:50] | Whether you’re a professional or a civilian, | 无论你是专业人员还是普通平民 |
[17:53] | there’s ultimately only one real way | 最终只有一个真正的办法 |
[17:55] | to figure out for sure if someone’s watching you. | 来弄清是不是有人在监视你 |
[17:58] | You have to go somewhere concealed | 就是去一个隐蔽的地方 |
[18:00] | and see if they follow. | 看他们有没有跟着 |
[18:16] | Hold it. | 放下电话 |
[18:19] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么要跟着我 |
[18:22] | Following you? Ma’am, I’m just taking a walk. | 跟着你 女士 我只是在散步 |
[18:25] | A walk? Around here? | 散步 到这种地方 |
[18:27] | In an alley behind some dumpsters? | 到废料箱后面的小道上来散步 |
[18:29] | Looks like you had the same idea. | 你不也闲逛到这儿来了吗 |
[18:31] | I want answers. | 我需要答案 |
[18:32] | Who are you? What do you want from me? | 你是谁 你想把我怎么样 |
[18:37] | Talk! ‘Cause I will shoot you. | 说话 不然我就开枪了 |
[18:40] | Then I guess you’ll just have to shoot me. | 那你就开枪呗 |
[18:57] | There are a lot of reasons strip clubs | 脱衣舞娘俱乐部成为 |
[18:58] | have become a common meeting spot | 大量犯罪活动的常用会面地 |
[19:00] | for a wide range of criminal activities. | 是有很多原因的 |
[19:03] | For one thing, they’re open in the day, | 其中一个原因是 他们白天开门 |
[19:05] | windowless, and too loud for good audio surveillance. | 没有窗户 很吵 所以没法清楚窃听 |
[19:09] | They also provide privacy. | 另外他们还提供隐蔽地 |
[19:11] | Dark corners designed for flirting with dancers | 专为跟舞者调情所设计的阴暗角落 |
[19:13] | work just as well for a covert meeting. | 同样适合进行秘密会议 |
[19:15] | And of course, if you’re doing or saying anything illegal, | 当然 如果你想做或说一些非法的事 |
[19:18] | chances are, everyone else will be too distracted to notice. | 其他人根本不会注意到 |
[19:27] | This is a tough gig. | 这活儿真不容易 |
[19:30] | You get any suspicious looks on your way in? | 进来时有人可疑地看你吗 |
[19:32] | Actually, I slipped in without so much as a glance. | 根本没人正眼看我 |
[19:35] | That’s ’cause you’re not naked. | 那是因为你穿着衣服呢 |
[19:37] | Please tell me we have news on our poisoner. | 请告诉我 我们找到了投毒者 |
[19:40] | Maziq’s been having meetings in his office all afternoon. | 莫兹克整个下午都在办公室开会 |
[19:42] | See the pep squad over there in the corner? | 看见角落里的那些打手了吗 |
[19:44] | They’ve been going up one by one talking to him, | 他们一个接一个地进去见他 |
[19:46] | probably planning some post-assassination political activities. | 也许在策划暗杀后的政治活动 |
[19:49] | Been watching ’em since I got here a few hours ago. | 几个小时前到了这里 我就一直在观察他们 |
[19:52] | Armed? | 有武器吗 |
[19:52] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 当然有 |
[19:53] | Seen a couple Glocks, a few machine pistols. | 看到几把格洛克手枪和全自动手枪 |
[19:55] | You sure this is the right place to try to grab him? | 你确定能在这里抓走他吗 |
[19:57] | Well, he’s only bringing one bodyguard with him to the office. | 他只带一位保镖进办公室 |
[20:00] | If we can get a meeting, we can jump him in there. | 如果我们能和他见面 就可以从那里下手 |
[20:01] | But with everything that’s going on, | 不过看现在的情形 |
[20:03] | I don’t know how excited he’s gonna be to make a drug deal with us. | 不知道他有没有兴趣和我们做毒品生意 |
[20:06] | Well, Snyder and I put a little something together | 我和斯奈德找到些好东西 |
[20:07] | that might help with that. | 可能对任务有帮助 |
[20:14] | I thought we were gonna get, like, a dime bag | 我以为我们只能得到一小袋毒品 |
[20:16] | and some petty cash. That is– | 和一些小钱 这些… |
[20:17] | That is a thousand tabs of pure Ecstasy and $100,000 cash. | 这是一千粒摇头丸和十万现金 |
[20:22] | And Snyder just has that laying around? | 斯奈德随手就能拿到这些东西吗 |
[20:24] | They have a storage warehouse that is like a terrorist swap meet. | 他们有个类似恐怖分子货物交换点的仓库 |
[20:27] | I didn’t see all of it, but there were some crates | 我没看到全部 但是里面有几箱东西 |
[20:29] | the Chinese army probably wants back, | 中国军队可能想要回去 |
[20:30] | not to mention some serious biohazard symbols. | 甚至还有些印有害生物的标记 |
[20:33] | Sounds like James could do some real damage if he wanted to. | 看来詹姆斯确实有能力造成实质性破坏 |
[20:36] | Well, as much as I would like to dwell on that delightful thought, | 虽然我很想继续愉快地聊下去 |
[20:38] | this could be our chance. | 但我们的机会来了 |
[20:40] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[20:43] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[20:44] | When you have to make a cold approach and you have to make it fast, | 当你想和陌生人搭讪 并且速战速决 |
[20:47] | you don’t get any points for being polite. | 你不用太有礼貌 |
[20:50] | The most important thing is to get your target’s attention. | 最重要的是赢得目标的关注 |
[20:53] | Dr. Mahzik. | 迈兹克博士 |
[20:55] | Because it doesn’t matter if they like you… | 因为他们喜欢你与否并不重要 |
[20:57] | It’s Maziq. Who are you? | 我叫莫兹克 你是谁 |
[20:59] | As long as they like what you have to say. | 只要让他们关心你所说的事情 |
[21:00] | I’m Demetrius. This is Janie. | 我是德米特里 她是珍妮 |
[21:03] | Listen. | 听着 |
[21:05] | We need somebody to help us out | 我们需要找人 |
[21:06] | with a little business arrangement. | 帮我们完成一笔小生意 |
[21:07] | Word in the clubs is that you are the man | 听俱乐部里的人说 |
[21:09] | that we’re looking for. | 你就是我们要找的人 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m too busy today. | 不好意思 我今天很忙 |
[21:12] | Oh, I’m sure you are. | 当然是这样 |
[21:13] | You’re busy, I’m busy, everybody’s busy. | 你忙 我忙 大家都很忙 |
[21:14] | It’s a busy business. | 生意场上都很忙 |
[21:16] | Maybe you didn’t hear what I said. | 也许你没听清我的话 |
[21:17] | – I don’t have time today. – I disagree. | -我今天没时间 -我不这么认为 |
[21:19] | I think you do have time for this. | 我觉得你有时间做这笔生意 |
[21:23] | Oh, what the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[21:29] | It’s time for them to leave. | 让他们离开这里 |
[21:30] | And miss out on the biggest deal of your life? | 那你就要错过你这辈子最大的一笔生意了 |
[21:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:33] | That is the purest “X” In Miami. My product. | 这是迈阿密最纯的毒品 我的货 |
[21:38] | And what does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[21:39] | Man who used to make it for me went and blew himself up. | 为我干活的人出事了 |
[21:41] | We have 50 gallons of industrial-grade borohydride | 我有五十加仑工业级的硼氢化物在卡车上 |
[21:45] | sitting in a truck with nowhere to process it. | 不知道如何处理 |
[21:47] | We are offering you | 事成之后 我们给你 |
[21:49] | 50% after expenses. | 一半的利润 |
[21:53] | All right. I’ll think about it. | 好吧 我会考虑的 |
[21:55] | You know, I understand that your time is valuable. | 我知道您时间宝贵 |
[21:57] | Would 100,000 | 十万美金 |
[21:59] | be agreeable for a ten-minute chat… | 能买十分钟的时间吗 |
[22:02] | Now? | 现在如何 |
[22:07] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[22:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:10] | Once you’ve sold your cover I.D. to your target, | 一旦目标相信了你的身份 |
[22:12] | it’s important to know your limits. | 重要的是你要了解自己的极限 |
[22:14] | The more complex and technical your cover is, | 身份越是复杂和专业 |
[22:17] | the greater the danger you’ll be discovered. | 你越容易暴露身份 |
[22:19] | If you’re pretending to be an expert | 如果你假扮有机化学的专家 |
[22:20] | in organic chemistry, it’s a good idea | 最好能够保证 |
[22:23] | to make your move as quickly as possible. | 自己的行动够快 |
[22:26] | So tell me, the borohydride– | 和我说说 硼氢化物 |
[22:29] | It’s on its way here now. | 正在来的路上 |
[22:30] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[22:32] | You want to give us a second here? | 能给我们些私人空间吗 |
[22:34] | It’s okay. Go. | 没事 你出去吧 |
[22:37] | Show him the money, baby. | 给他看钱 宝贝 |
[22:42] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[22:44] | We’re gonna ask you some questions, | 我们要问些问题 |
[22:46] | and you’re gonna answer them. | 你要回答 |
[22:48] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[22:49] | We’re friends of Omar Hamed. You remember him. | 我们是奥马尔·哈米德的朋友 记得他吗 |
[22:51] | About yay high, gray hair, you poisoned him. | 大概这么高 灰白头发 你对他下毒 |
[22:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[22:56] | Oh, try again, Maziq. | 那就再来一次 莫兹克 |
[22:58] | The man who poisoned Hamed | 那个人给哈米德下毒之后 |
[22:59] | called here right after he did it. | 直接给你打了电话 |
[23:00] | You made the poison. We want the antidote now. | 你制造了毒药 我们想要解药 |
[23:09] | You need the antidote. | 你们想要解药 |
[23:12] | You shoot me now, then what? | 你们现在杀了我 然后呢 |
[23:15] | Hmm? How would I tell you where it is? | 那我怎么告诉你们解药的位置 |
[23:27] | That was a bad move. | 这样做很不明智 |
[23:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[23:30] | Omar Hamed is going to die like the dog that he is, | 奥马尔·哈米德会像条狗一样死去 |
[23:32] | and now so are you two. | 现在你们也是如此 |
[23:34] | It’s not gonna hold very long, Fi. | 这抵挡不了多久 菲 |
[23:37] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[23:38] | There’s ten men in the hall. | 门外有十个人 |
[23:40] | – No other way out of here. – Not so sure about that. | -没有别的出口 -我不这么认为 |
[23:43] | Jesse, grab a chair. | 杰西 拿把椅子 |
[23:45] | That window’s not gonna break itself. | 窗户不会自己碎的 |
[23:47] | Oh, crap. | 天啊 |
[23:50] | Move. | 让开 |
[23:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:59] | – Come on. – No, wait, I can’t swim! | -来吧 -不 等下 我不会游泳 |
[24:02] | Then I suggest you hold your breath. | 那你最好憋住气 |
[24:20] | My people will find me, | 我的人会找到我的 |
[24:22] | and they will kill you. | 他们会杀了你们 |
[24:23] | Okay, we’re clear of Maziq’s men, | 附近已经没有莫兹克的人了 |
[24:25] | but we don’t have long. | 但我们时间不多了 |
[24:26] | Well, unfortunately, he’s not being very cooperative. | 但他并不配合 |
[24:28] | Well, he better start getting cooperative. | 他最好开始配合 |
[24:30] | Hamed is dying because of this son of a bitch. | 都是因为这个混蛋 哈米德就快死了 |
[24:32] | Where the hell is the antidote? | 解药到底在哪里 |
[24:35] | There’s your antidote. | 这就是你的解药 |
[24:36] | No, no, no, Snyder, cool off, man. | 别 斯奈德 冷静 老兄 |
[24:38] | I’ll cool off when he starts talking. | 他开始说话后 我才能冷静 |
[24:40] | We don’t get to fail, do you understand? | 我们不能失败 你明白吗 |
[24:42] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[24:43] | Smacking him around is not gonna help anything. | 但打他没有任何帮助 |
[24:45] | Once he figures out help’s not on the way, | 一旦他明白没人会来救他 |
[24:46] | he’s gonna crack. Trust me. | 他就会崩溃的 相信我 |
[24:49] | And what if he doesn’t? | 要是他就是不识相呢 |
[24:52] | Time for a more direct approach. | 还是直接点儿吧 |
[24:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:57] | Injecting him with his own poison. | 给他注射他的毒药 |
[24:59] | I shot that straight into your bloodstream, Maziq, | 我直接注射进你的血里了 莫兹克 |
[25:01] | so it’s gonna hit you a lot harder and faster than it did Hamed. | 会比哈米德发作得更快更狠 |
[25:04] | If you want to live, | 如果你不想死 |
[25:05] | you better take us to that antidote right now. | 最好告诉我们解药的下落 |
[25:16] | I don’t like that look. What’s up? | 这表情真让人发毛 怎么了 |
[25:18] | It’s his electrolytes. They’re too high. | 他的电解质浓度太高了 |
[25:19] | He’s gonna crash soon unless we counteract the poison. | 要是再解不了毒 他就危险了 |
[25:26] | Yeah, Jesse, we’re running out of time here. | 杰西 快来不及了 |
[25:28] | Please tell me you’ve got the antidote. | 解药拿到了吧 |
[25:30] | No, not yet, but it looks like we’re about to. | 还没 不过我们似乎就快了 |
[25:31] | Maziq’s got a drug lab out in Hialeah. | 莫兹克在海厄利亚有个毒品实验室 |
[25:34] | It’s 405 East 87th Street. | 东87街405号 |
[25:36] | Yeah, okay, look, Mike’s getting the car right now. | 好 迈克去开车了 |
[25:38] | We should just meet you there with Hamed. | 我们带哈米德过去 |
[25:40] | You’re bringing him. Are you sure? | 你们要把他带过来 你确定吗 |
[25:42] | Believe me, he may not even last that long. | 相信我 他也许还撑不到那儿 |
[25:45] | The sooner he gets the antidote, the better. | 越早让他用解药越好 |
[25:53] | Being under surveillance is more stressful | 大部分人都不了解 被人监视 |
[25:55] | than most people realize. | 所带来的压力 |
[25:57] | Even when you have no contact with the people watching you, | 即使完全没有和监视的人有所接触 |
[26:00] | just knowing that they’re there can take a lot out of you. | 只是知道他们在那里就会使你神经紧绷 |
[26:03] | The problem is you begin to feel eyes on you all the time. | 问题在于你开始觉得有人一直盯着你 |
[26:07] | Often it’s just your imagination playing tricks on you, | 这通常是你自己想象出来的 |
[26:11] | but sometimes those eyes are all too real. | 但有时 也可能你是真的被盯上了 |
[26:16] | Mrs. Westen, you don’t really want that cigarette, do you? | 韦斯顿太太 你不是真的想抽烟吧 |
[26:19] | You’ve been doing so well. | 明明一直都很乖的啊 |
[26:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:27] | I hear you’ve been looking for answers. | 我听说你一直在找答案 |
[26:29] | I am the man who has them. | 我就是知道答案的人 |
[26:32] | What do you want? Why are you in my house? | 你想要什么 为什么闯进我家 |
[26:35] | Just want to have a conversation. | 只是想和你谈谈 |
[26:38] | That’s all. Have a seat. | 如此而已 请坐吧 |
[26:41] | Please. | 请吧 |
[26:43] | Now you feel free, keep that gun pointed at me | 请自便 如果拿枪指着我你更安心的话 |
[26:45] | if it makes you feel more comfortable. | 那就指着吧 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I think I will. | 我会的 |
[26:49] | Good. | 好的 |
[27:04] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[27:10] | You’re the man Michael’s working with. | 你是和迈克尔一起工作的 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:13] | The man who keeps sending people to watch me. | 也是派人监视我的人 |
[27:16] | You care about your family very much. | 你很在乎家人 |
[27:20] | What you have to understand is, so do I. | 要知道 我也一样 |
[27:23] | I made a commitment to your son | 我向你的儿子保证 |
[27:25] | to protect you, | 要保护你 |
[27:26] | all the people he cares about. | 保护他在乎的所有人 |
[27:28] | That includes you… and Charlie. | 包括你 还有查理 |
[27:32] | – You want to protect us? – Yes. | -你想保护我们 -对 |
[27:35] | Then why do you have people follow us everywhere we go? | 那你为什么派人到处跟着我们 |
[27:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:39] | It seems extreme. | 好像有点保护过头了 |
[27:41] | I’m a man who’s willing to go to extremes | 但我就是这样 一旦是我觉得正确的事 |
[27:43] | to do what I feel is right, and… | 就算走极端也在所不惜 |
[27:47] | I make no apology for that. | 这一点我并不后悔 |
[27:53] | You’re doing this because now Michael works for you? | 你这么做是因为迈克尔在为你做事吗 |
[27:59] | Works for me. | 为我做事 |
[28:01] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[28:02] | Michael is much more than an employee, | 迈克尔可不仅仅是个员工啊 |
[28:04] | a great deal more than that, | 远远不止 |
[28:05] | but I’m not here to talk about Michael. | 但我不是来和你谈迈克尔的 |
[28:09] | Here to talk about you. | 谈谈你吧 |
[28:12] | You’ve already lost so much– | 你已经失去太多了 |
[28:16] | your husband | 丈夫 |
[28:18] | and your son. | 还有儿子 |
[28:23] | I don’t want you to lose anyone else, Madeline. | 麦德琳 我不想再让你失去亲人了 |
[28:27] | Please… | 请… |
[28:30] | Let me protect you. | 让我来保护你吧 |
[28:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:43] | The next time you show up like this, | 下次你再这样出现 |
[28:44] | I will shoot you on sight. | 我会二话不说就嘣了你 |
[29:31] | This is it? | 这里吗 |
[29:32] | That place is too big to just be a drug lab. | 这毒品实验室也太大了吧 |
[29:34] | It’s storage. | 是个仓库 |
[29:35] | Also distribution. | 也是个配货点 |
[29:37] | There are training areas, places for the men to stay. | 里面有训练区 也有住宿区 |
[29:40] | You said two guards, Maziq. | 莫兹克 你说只有两个看守 |
[29:41] | I count ten, easy. | 我随便一数就十个了好吗 |
[29:43] | Probably increased security after what happened at the club. | 可能俱乐部事件之后就加强了守卫吧 |
[29:45] | That’s a problem for us and for you. | 这对我们不利 你也捞不着什么好 |
[29:48] | How do we get in without being seen? | 我们怎样才能神不知鬼不觉地进去 |
[29:49] | I don’t know. I’m not sure that you can. | 不知道 估计进不去 |
[29:52] | Well, you better figure something out. | 你最好想个办法 |
[29:53] | Please, please, I don’t want to die. | 求你们了 我不想死 |
[29:54] | Well, then you better come up | 那就快点想个办法 |
[29:55] | with a way to get in there quick. | 把我们弄进去 |
[29:59] | Okay, I might have something. | 好吧 我可能有办法 |
[30:01] | In the back, there’s a break in the fence. | 在后面 围墙上开了个口 |
[30:03] | It was supposed to be our way out if police come. | 本来是有警察时我们逃跑用的 |
[30:05] | – Is it guarded? – Maybe. I don’t know. | -有人守着吗 -可能有吧 我不知道 |
[30:08] | Well, it can’t be any worse than the front. | 总比前门强点儿 |
[30:09] | Might be worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[30:17] | There are many techniques for dealing with guards | 不触动警报解决看守的 |
[30:19] | without raising alarm. | 办法有很多 |
[30:21] | Thanks. I’m gonna go take a leak. | 谢啦 我去方便一下 |
[30:23] | They all boil down to two basic steps– | 但最基本的就两步 |
[30:25] | a stunning move to stop your target from crying out | 猛击目标 阻止其大喊 |
[30:29] | and a subduing move to keep him quiet. | 接着制服他 不让他出声 |
[30:32] | Clear. Let’s go. | 搞定 我们走 |
[30:47] | You’re up, Maziq. | 莫兹克 该你了 |
[31:06] | Use the key. | 要用钥匙 |
[31:16] | The antidote is in the refrigerator. | 解药在冰箱里 |
[31:18] | Well, go get it. | 你去拿 |
[31:26] | Let’s go, Maziq. | 快点 莫兹克 |
[31:33] | Grab me a syringe from there. | 从那边给我拿个注射器 |
[31:49] | What are you doing? You said– | 你干什么 你明明说… |
[31:51] | I know what I said. Sit down. | 我知道我说过什么 坐下 |
[31:52] | Snyder, what the hell’s going on? | 斯奈德 到底怎么回事 |
[31:53] | We only needed him to show us the proper dose. | 我们只需要他带我们找到解药 |
[31:55] | – We don’t need him alive. – You’re just gonna let him die? | -不需要保他命 -你要让他死吗 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna let him go back in business, | 你想让他继续干这些勾当吗 |
[31:59] | so he can take another shot at Hamed? | 让他再给哈米德下毒 |
[32:00] | Or maybe you want to turn him over to the FBI, | 还是你想把他交给联邦调查局 |
[32:02] | so he can tell them all about us? | 让他把我们全供出来 |
[32:03] | No. This ends here. | 不行 就在这里解决 |
[32:05] | Either the poison’s gonna kill him, | 他要么中毒而死 |
[32:06] | or his pals are gonna execute him for helping us. | 要么会因帮了我们被同伙杀掉 |
[32:09] | I’m good either way. | 两种结局都行 |
[32:10] | Okay, just hold on. | 等等 |
[32:18] | Snyder! | 斯奈德 |
[32:24] | So much for getting out of here quietly. | 这下好了 打草惊蛇 |
[32:26] | It came from over here! | 声音是从这里传出来的 |
[32:28] | Hey, there they are! | 他们在这里 |
[32:29] | Move. Move! | 快走 快走 |
[32:36] | We got them cornered. | 我们把他们困住了 |
[32:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:40] | Yeah, but Hamed won’t be | 没事 但我们没拿到解药 |
[32:42] | if we don’t get him that damn antidote. | 哈米德就会有事 |
[32:57] | They got us covered from two directions. | 他们从两个方向攻击 困住我们 |
[32:59] | There’s two in the upper hallway and one by the exit. | 上方走廊有两个 出口有一个 |
[33:05] | – Is there another way out? – No, there’s no luck. | -有别的出口吗 -很不幸没有 |
[33:08] | It’s just some barred up windows this way. | 这边只有一些被封住的窗户 |
[33:10] | Only way out’s the way we came in. | 我们进来的地方是唯一的出口 |
[33:14] | Call Michael. Tell him to hang back. | 给迈克尔打电话 让他等会儿 |
[33:21] | How’s he doing, Sam? | 他怎么样了 萨姆 |
[33:23] | Not good, Mike. | 不太妙 迈克 |
[33:24] | His breathing is shallow, and he’s getting cold. | 他呼吸变弱 体温变低 |
[33:30] | – How’s his heart rate? – Even worse. | -心率呢 -情况更糟 |
[33:32] | Dropping about a quarter beat every minute. | 每分钟下降四分之一 |
[33:35] | Jesse, we’re almost there. | 杰西 我们快到了 |
[33:36] | Okay, listen, we got into a bit of a situation | 听好 我们这边出了点状况 |
[33:39] | with Maziq’s guards. | 在跟莫兹克的警卫火拼 |
[33:39] | We’re gonna have to come out to you guys. | 我们会出去跟你们碰头 |
[33:41] | There’s a clearing about 100 yards behind the lab. | 实验室后100码有个空地 |
[33:43] | Wait there. Have Hamed ready. | 在那儿等着 让哈米德准备好 |
[33:45] | Believe me, he will be. | 我会让他准备好的 |
[33:46] | Just get to us as fast as you can. | 尽快来跟我们碰头 |
[33:48] | – He doesn’t have long. – Will do, brother. | -他时间不多了 -我们尽量 哥们 |
[33:50] | And keep your head down. | 你也小心点 |
[33:51] | We’re gonna be coming out extremely hot. | 可能会有敌人跟在我们后面 |
[33:55] | Okay, Mike should be here soon. | 迈克很快就到 |
[33:56] | Sounds like Hamed’s fading fast, though. | 但是哈米德似乎快不行了 |
[34:05] | We need to make a run for it, now. | 我们得跑过去了 马上 |
[34:06] | If two of us lay down enough cover fire, | 如果两个人的掩护火力够猛 |
[34:08] | it should be enough for the other one to get out. | 那第三个人应该能够跑出去 |
[34:10] | Jesse, you ready to run? | 杰西 你准备好开跑了吗 |
[34:12] | What about you two? | 那你们俩呢 |
[34:13] | Someone has to hold them off. We’ll be right behind you, okay? | 总得有人拖住他们 我们随后就到 |
[34:16] | You better be. | 最好是那样 |
[34:17] | You take the two in the upper hallway, | 你负责上方走廊的两个 |
[34:19] | and I’ll take the exit. | 我负责出口那个 |
[34:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:21] | On three. Three. | 我数三下 三 |
[34:51] | – Where’s Hamed? – In the back with Sam. | -哈米德在哪里 -在后头跟萨姆在一起 |
[34:53] | Where are Fi and Snyder? | 菲和斯奈德在哪里 |
[34:55] | They should be right behind me. | 他们应该就在我后面 |
[35:09] | The window! | 窗户 |
[35:13] | What are we gonna do? They got us surrounded on all sides. | 怎么办 我们被包围了 |
[35:16] | I’ll take care of this. You just keep these guys busy. | 我来操心这边 你负责拖住那帮人 |
[35:27] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[35:29] | Snyder, get back! It’s gonna blow. | 斯奈德 快回来 要爆炸了 |
[35:51] | Snyder! | 斯奈德 |
[35:52] | I’m trapped. The flames are too high! | 我被困住了 火势太猛了 |
[35:57] | Find something to help me get through this window. | 快找点什么帮我通过这扇窗户 |
[36:02] | I can’t find anything. I’m sorry. | 什么都找不到 我很抱歉 |
[36:06] | – Snyder! – I’m sorry. | -斯奈德 -我很抱歉 |
[36:10] | I can’t! | 我找不到 |
[36:12] | Snyder! | 斯奈德 |
[36:22] | Where’s Fiona? | 菲奥娜在哪儿 |
[36:23] | Snyder, where is she? | 斯奈德 她在哪里 |
[36:24] | She didn’t make it. Come on. The whole place is on fire. | 她不行了 快 那地方一片火海 |
[36:27] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[36:27] | What do you mean, she didn’t make it? | 你什么意思 什么叫她不行了 |
[36:29] | I mean she’s gone. There was an explosion. | 我是说她死了 发生了爆炸 |
[36:30] | – And there was– – Did you see it happen? | -还有 -你亲眼看见了吗 |
[36:33] | Did you see her die? | 你看到她死了吗 |
[36:50] | Fi! | 菲 |
[37:01] | Fi! | 菲 |
[37:57] | Fi. | 菲 |
[38:45] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:47] | Hey. Hey, Fi. | 菲 |
[38:51] | How long have I been here? | 我在这里多久了 |
[38:52] | Just a few hours. | 几小时而已 |
[38:58] | – Hamed? – He’s gonna be okay. | -哈米德呢 -他会没事的 |
[39:00] | We got him the antidote in time. | 我们及时给他注射了解药 |
[39:09] | What is this? | 这是怎么了 |
[39:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:20] | You got me out of there. | 是你把我救出来的 |
[39:22] | I didn’t think I was gonna get out. | 我没想到还能活着出来 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:28] | You would have done the same. | 换作你也会这么做的 |
[39:32] | Sir, can you join us outside? | 先生 你能出来一下吗 |
[39:42] | Hey, Mike. How’s Fi doing? | 你好 迈克 菲怎么样了 |
[39:45] | She’s–she’s stable, and she’ll be okay. | 情况稳定 她会好起来的 |
[39:48] | Good. Can’t keep her down for long, huh? | 很好 她可不会一直老老实实躺着 |
[39:53] | Looks like the hive is buzzing. | 乱糟糟的 好像是出什么事了 |
[39:59] | Heard about Fiona. | 我听说了菲奥娜的事 |
[40:01] | If she needs anything, | 如果她有什么需要 |
[40:03] | you don’t hesitate to ask. You understand? | 尽管开口 明白吗 |
[40:05] | Forgive me we couldn’t take her to a real hospital. | 很抱歉不能把她送到正经医院 |
[40:07] | They’d ask too many questions. | 他们会问太多问题 |
[40:09] | We owe her, you, and your entire team | 我们欠她一个大人情 |
[40:12] | a great debt of gratitude for today. | 还有你和你的整个团队 |
[40:14] | And Hamed? | 哈米德呢 |
[40:16] | He’s more than okay. | 他好得很 |
[40:17] | He’s on his way to Tripoli now for the second round | 他在去的黎波里[利比亚首都]的路上 |
[40:19] | of peace talks. | 准备第二轮和谈 |
[40:21] | I know it wasn’t easy, | 我知道这很不容易 |
[40:23] | but it was a successful mission. | 但是任务很成功 |
[40:26] | For the most part. | 大部分 |
[40:28] | – James, I– – Ben, don’t. | -詹姆斯 我 -本 别 |
[40:31] | Just don’t make excuses. | 别找理由 |
[40:35] | Do you remember when I first invited you | 你还记得我最初邀请你 |
[40:37] | to join me, to join us? | 来加入我 加入我们么 |
[40:40] | Of course. I’ll never forget it. | 当然 永远不会忘 |
[40:42] | And do you remember | 那你还记得 |
[40:43] | the promises that we made to each other that day? | 那天我们对彼此做出的承诺吗 |
[40:45] | That we would… | 我们会 |
[40:47] | That we would always stand together. | 我们会永远团结一致 |
[40:50] | – Stand together. – Yes. | -团结一致 -是的 |
[40:53] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[40:55] | What did I tell you when you asked | 当你想要带队实战的时候 |
[40:57] | to run a team out a field? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[40:59] | What did you agree to? | 你答应过什么 |
[41:00] | We’d never leave anyone behind. | 我们绝不丢下任何一个人 |
[41:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:04] | Never. | 绝不 |
[41:05] | James, please, | 詹姆斯 拜托 |
[41:06] | you have to understand, I didn’t think | 你得理解 我以为 |
[41:07] | that there was anything I could do to save her. | 我没法救她出来了 |
[41:09] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[41:11] | I understand it. | 我理解 |
[41:16] | I can’t forgive it. | 但我不能饶恕 |
[41:18] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[41:20] | James, what the hell are you doing? | 詹姆斯 你他妈干什么呢 |
[41:22] | What needs to be done, Michael. | 干该干的事 迈克尔 |
[41:24] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了个错误 |
[41:26] | A mistake? | 错误 |
[41:28] | A member of your team almost died today | 你队里的人今天差点死掉 |
[41:30] | because of this man’s lack of action. | 就因为这家伙的不作为 |
[41:33] | I don’t call that a mistake. | 我不觉得那是个错误 |
[41:37] | I call it cowardice. | 我称之为懦弱 |
[41:39] | I call it betrayal. | 我称之为背叛 |
[41:41] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[41:44] | He made a promise, Michael. | 他做出过承诺 迈克尔 |
[41:48] | And promises must be kept. | 承诺必须遵守 |
[41:55] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我说错了吗 |
[41:58] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[41:59] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我说错了吗 |
[42:07] | Good-bye, Ben. | 再见 本 |