Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy, until– 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing. 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] – A trigger-happy girlfriend… – Should we shoot them? -一个好战的女友 -开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies. Bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – Family too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:32] If you’re desperate. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:34] And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:37] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:38] Bottom line– 总之
[00:40] as long as you’re burned, you’re not going anywhere. 只要还在黑名单里 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:44] It’s a deep cover job going after the leader of a terrorist network. 深入的卧底工作 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:48] Two hour notice to get to Cuba 提前两个小时通知我来古巴
[00:49] to bust somebody out of a Russian black site? 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来
[00:51] It’s a woman. That’s all I know. 是个女人 我就知道这么多
[00:53] She must be pretty damn important. 想必她一定特别重要
[00:54] She could be the key to what his group is up to. 她可能是我们搞清楚这一伙人的阴谋的关键
[00:57] I want a seat at the table, Sonya. 我希望能有一席之地 索尼娅
[00:59] To do what we do, you have to be willing to give up everything. 要想加入我们 你就得有放弃一切的决心
[01:03] I have nothing! 我一无所有
[01:04] My friends… 我的朋友们
[01:06] They moved on. 他们都向前看了
[01:08] You’re the only thing I have left. 我只剩下你了
[01:15] Michael Allen Westen, Welcome. 迈克尔·艾伦·韦斯顿 欢迎
[01:17] I am the man you’ve been waiting to meet. 我就是你一直想见的人
[01:19] I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. 你想知道什么我都告诉你
[01:21] Old loyalties die hard, 旧日的忠心往往根深蒂固
[01:23] and I need to know that you’ve left yours behind. 我得确保你已经把那些彻底抛弃了
[01:26] Who was your training officer? 你的教官是谁
[01:28] When were you recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency? 你是什么时候加入中情局的
[01:30] Describe your relationship. 说说你们的关系
[01:33] A man who has no secrets can trust himself. 只有没有秘密的人才能相信自己
[01:36] I told you. This one’s a keeper. 早和你说过了 他能守口如瓶
[01:39] I’m James. 我是詹姆斯
[01:42] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入我们
[02:05] There are few things riskier than taking down a high priority target 在公共场所的会面中除掉一个重要目标
[02:09] during a meeting in a public place. 是件非常冒险的事
[02:12] You’re usually operating alone, out of radio contact, 通常都是单人行动 没有无线电联系
[02:16] surrounded by civilians, 周围都是市民
[02:19] while your support has to stay out of sight, often blocks away, 而后援也得待在视野之外 常常离你有几个街区
[02:23] so they won’t be detected. 这样才不会被发现
[02:25] Okay, everybody, this is it. 好了 各位 就是这样了
[02:27] Target’s at the meeting with Westen at noon. 目标会在正午和韦斯顿会面
[02:29] We are now at three minutes until noon. 现在离正午还差三分钟
[02:31] Bravo team, you got anything? B队 有发现吗
[02:33] Nothing yet. 暂时没有
[02:34] Alpha team? A队呢
[02:36] No sign of them. 没看到目标
[02:37] You get stood up, sweetheart? 你被放鸽子了吗 帅哥
[02:39] No, I’m just early. 没 只是提前到了而已
[02:43] The hardest part of the job is that, until the target shows up, 任务最困难的地方在于 目标出现之前
[02:46] your job is to just sit there and try to act natural. 你的任务就是坐在那里装作很自然的样子
[02:54] The thing to remember is that you’re not just setting a trap, 要记住的是 你不仅仅设下了圈套
[02:57] you’re also the bait. 你也是诱饵
[03:00] All right, well, look sharp, everybody. 好了 警觉点 各位
[03:02] You see James, you see anybody who could be James, 看到了詹姆斯 或者任何疑似詹姆斯的人
[03:04] you call it in. 就汇报
[03:06] We’re not gonna miss this son of a bitch. 绝对不能放走这个狗杂种
[03:08] You dropped your phone, hon. 你电话掉了 亲爱的
[03:10] A customer found it. 一名顾客捡到了
[03:11] Oh, that’s not my phone. 这不是我的电话
[03:12] Sweetheart, I’m pretty sure it is. 宝贝 我肯定这是你的
[03:15] Sweet, little boy. Is he yours? 这个小男孩真可爱 是你儿子吗
[03:18] He’s my nephew. 他是我侄子
[03:21] Uh, yes, this is my phone. Thank you. 对 这是我的电话 谢谢
[03:35] A little late. 迟了点
[03:36] I believe I’m right on time, Michael. 我相信我来得正是时候 迈克尔
[03:39] I thought we were gonna have a face-to-face. 我以为我们要面谈
[03:42] Don’t worry. We will. 别着急 会面谈的
[03:46] Get me ears on that call now. 立刻窃听那通电话
[03:53] I’m trying, sir, but it looks like every call in the state 正在试 长官 但是似乎这个州的电话
[03:55] is being routed through that tower, I can’t just– 都经过那个信号塔 我没法…
[03:56] Get the NSA on it, then. Get me on that call! 让国安局想办法 我要听到电话内容
[03:59] Let me guess. You’re changing the venue. 我猜猜 你改了会面地点
[04:02] There’s a car waiting at the corner of Collins and 7th. 柯林斯和第七大道交界处有一辆车
[04:04] It leaves in two minutes. 两分钟内离开
[04:05] Be there. 到那里去
[04:07] – What if I don’t make it? – You will. -那要是我没赶上呢 -你会赶上的
[04:12] Westen’s moving. 韦斯顿离开了
[04:13] Keep eyes on him but don’t get too close. 盯着他 但是别靠太近
[04:24] – He’s running south on 5th. – Alpha team on it. -他往第五大道南边去了 -A队跟进
[04:26] He just cut onto Main. I’ve got visual. 他上了主干道 我看到他了
[04:37] He’s taking the stairs at Coral Plaza. 他从珊瑚广场的楼梯出去了
[04:41] We’re cut off. Rerouting now. 我们被拦住了 正在改变路线
[04:42] Don’t lose him! Bravo, where are you? 别跟丢了 B队 在哪里
[04:45] Heading north on Grant, sir. I don’t see him. 在格兰特路上向北行驶 长官 我没看到他
[04:51] He just cut out of a garage onto Bayview. 他从海湾区的一个车库穿过去了
[04:53] – I’m two blocks away, en route. – Find him! -我里那里两个街区 跟进中 -找到他
[05:31] Who’s got him? 谁找到他了
[05:33] Somebody tell me we have eyes on Michael Westen. 快告诉我有人看到迈克尔·韦斯顿了
[05:35] We lost him, sir. He’s gone. 我们跟丢了 长官 他离开了
[05:47] For a spy, the strain of a deep cover assignment 对于间谍来说 深入卧底的任务
[05:50] goes beyond just being alone, 造成压力的不仅仅是单独行动
[05:52] surrounded by enemies who’d kill you if they knew your identity. 还包括一旦身份泄露 身边的敌人就会杀了你
[06:02] If you want to survive, you can’t let any of that strain show. 如果想要活下来 就不能让这些情绪显露出来
[06:06] You have to project total confidence, total comfort, 你得显得完全自信 非常自在
[06:10] and greet your enemies like old friends. 和你的敌人寒暄 就好像见到了老朋友
[06:12] Michael. Welcome. How was your trip? 迈克尔 欢迎 旅途感觉如何
[06:15] Car, boat, helicopter, car again. 汽车 船 直升机 然后又是汽车
[06:18] You didn’t want to throw a train in for good measure? 不如再加个火车吧
[06:20] It’s not a bad idea. 主意不错
[06:21] Talk to logistics. See what they can do. 跟后勤说说 让他们看着办
[06:23] A lot of trouble to get to– where am I, exactly? 太麻烦了…话说我到底在哪里啊
[06:26] Wherever you go, there you are. 你到了哪里 就是哪里
[06:28] Michael. 迈克尔
[06:29] James, I passed your little loyalty test. 詹姆斯 我通过了你的忠诚度小测试
[06:31] Why do I get the sense you still don’t trust me? 可为什么我还是觉得你不信任我呢
[06:33] You wouldn’t be within 100 miles of this place 如果不信任你 你就不可能到达离这里
[06:35] if I didn’t trust you. 160公里内的区域
[06:36] Then why keep me in the dark? 那为什么我还是两眼一抹黑呢
[06:38] You spent your whole life in the dark working for the CIA. 你两眼一抹黑地为中情局工作了一辈子
[06:43] I’m just turning on the lights. 我只是为你点亮了一盏明灯
[06:45] Come on. 来
[06:46] Lot to talk about. 我们要聊的可多了
[06:53] Nice. Very…clean. 不错 真…干净
[06:56] That’s true. 说得不错
[06:58] In my experience, all you need to get things done 我的经验是 要做好一件事
[07:01] is the right plan, right people. 你只需要正确的计划和正确的人
[07:03] Good cup of coffee doesn’t hurt. 再加上好的咖啡也无妨
[07:05] Now, have you had the chance 自从上次见面以来
[07:07] to recuperate since our last meeting? 你有没有找到机会恢复一下
[07:09] I slept for two days. 我睡了两天
[07:13] It was a necessary unpleasantry. 这点不愉快是必须的
[07:16] I had to understand the core of you, 我得理解你的思想核心
[07:18] what makes you tick. 什么样的事能激怒你
[07:23] Do you know why you’re here, Michael? 你知道你为什么在这里吗 迈克尔
[07:24] – My skills, my training. – No. -因为我有能力 受过训练 -不
[07:27] Well, that’s part of it, of course, but no. 当然这也是一部分原因 但不止是这样
[07:29] Because of what you’ve seen. What you’ve done. 是因为你的见识 你的作为
[07:34] You still have a soul. 你仍是个有灵魂的人
[07:36] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[07:37] Let me ask you something. 我来问问你
[07:40] In your career, 在你的职业生涯中
[07:42] how many times have you had to execute an action 你在执行任务的时候有多少次
[07:46] that you knew was morally wrong for the mission? 明知道德上不应如此 却仍完成使命
[07:49] You make a deal with someone who you know is a monster 你有多少次跟你熟知的恶棍达成协议
[07:53] because you had to follow orders? 只因你必须服从命令
[07:55] Too many times. 太多次了
[07:57] I was the same, once. 我也曾是如此
[07:59] Then one day I was done with that. 然后有一天我不想再这样下去了
[08:04] I can’t fight and bleed for men without principle anymore. 我不能为那些没有原则的人战斗流血
[08:09] That’s why I’ve created this network… 这就是我建立这个网络的原因
[08:12] To be the conscience, to do the right thing. 我要成为有良知的人 我要做正确的事
[08:15] Now, when we find a monster, 现在 每当找到一个恶棍
[08:16] we don’t make a deal with it. 我们不会跟他达成协议
[08:19] We destroy it. 而是会毁灭他
[08:21] Is that something that you’d be interested in? 你对这件事有兴趣吗
[08:24] I wouldn’t be within 100 miles of this place if I wasn’t. 我要是没兴趣 压根就不会走近这地方
[08:35] There’s your first monster. 这就是你要对付的第一个恶棍
[08:36] Marco Cabral. 马可·卡布罗
[08:38] He was brought up in the DR, educated in England. 在多米尼加长大成人 去英国接受教育
[08:40] Came back home and got himself a job. 然后回到家乡 找了份工作
[08:43] Head of the Dominican Narcotics Police. 多米尼加毒品局长
[08:45] Correct. 没错
[08:47] He’s also the DR’s biggest drug smuggler. 同时也是多米尼加最大的毒品走私贩
[08:49] He used his position to slaughter his rivals, 他利用职务之便杀戮竞争者
[08:52] exploit the less fortunate, take over. 剥削并强行接管那些势力较弱的
[08:55] And now he’s arranged a deal with the Brits 现在他跟英国人达成协议
[08:58] in exchange for his intelligence network. 交出了他的情报网
[09:00] He gets a very comfortable retirement in England. 换来了在英国舒适的退休生活
[09:04] I want you to get to him first. 我要你先把他拿下
[09:07] I want you to bring him to me. 我要你带他来见我
[09:10] This operation has to be precise, quiet, under the radar, 这个任务必须精准 低调 悄无声息
[09:13] so you may select one person. 所以你可以带一个人一起做
[09:16] Any resources you need will be provided. 你需要什么资源我们都会提供
[09:18] And there’s one last thing. 还有最后一个提醒
[09:20] When Burke found you in the DR, 伯克在多米尼加找到你的时候
[09:22] he was working on this. 他正在进行这个任务
[09:24] I think he’d want you to finish it for him. 我想他会希望由你替他完成的
[09:30] So… 所以
[09:35] It would be an honor. 我很荣幸
[09:41] This everything? 全拿来了吗
[09:42] Organized by date, going back 15 years. 我按日期排好了 十五年来的全部资料
[09:45] – The pattern is clear. – Good. Good work. -行为模式很清晰 -做得很好
[09:47] Make sure I have hard copies of this for the trip. 给我印几份纸质版 我路上要看
[09:58] Strong. Any word on Mike? 斯特朗 有迈克的消息吗
[10:00] No, nothing yet. 没有 还没呢
[10:01] Axe is on his way down to join him now. 亚克斯正赶去跟他会合
[10:03] They’re doing some kind of job for James, 他们在给詹姆斯做什么事
[10:04] but that’s all we know. 但我们现在没有更多消息了
[10:06] So, what, we’re just sitting on our hands? 那我们现在束手无策了吗
[10:08] No, Porter, actually we’ve been quite busy 不 波特 我们一直在忙着
[10:10] going over the financial records 调查菲欧娜和迈克
[10:12] that Fiona and Michael stole a few weeks ago. 几周前偷来的财务报告
[10:14] – And we have a new lead. – Okay. What is it? -现在有新线索了 -好 是什么
[10:17] It’s not what, it’s who. 不是”什么” 是”谁”
[10:19] Looks like James has a friend in Biloxi. 詹姆斯好像在百乐市有个朋友
[10:21] A mental patient. 是个精神病人
[10:22] He’s been paying his bills for years. 多年来他的生活费都是他在付
[10:24] Really? Why? What’s– what’s so special about the guy? 真的 为什么 这人有什么特别的
[10:26] Well, that’s what you and Glenanne are gonna help me find out. 这就等你和格兰恩帮我查清楚了
[10:29] Yeah, I don’t know if Fi’s gonna be down 这个嘛 我不知道菲是不是愿意
[10:30] for a last-minute CIA excursion. 参加这种中情局组织的紧急郊游
[10:33] I don’t really care what she’s down for, Porter. 我没兴趣知道她愿不愿意 波特
[10:35] Both of you are getting your butts on that plane. 你们俩都得给我坐上飞机
[10:37] Wheels up in four hours, and I will see you there. 飞它四个钟头 然后到那里见我
[10:39] Okay, fine. 好吧
[10:40] Since you asked so nicely, I’ll talk to her. 既然你语气这么和蔼 我就跟她说说
[10:53] You sure you have to meet Maddie right now? 你确定你必须这会去见麦迪吗
[10:55] You can’t just call her, say you can’t make it? 就不能打个电话跟她说你来不了了吗
[10:57] She was upset, it sounded urgent. 她的口气很沮丧 听起来是件急事
[10:59] Yeah, I get it, I get it, 好吧 这我明白 我能理解
[11:00] but we got a CIA plane waiting for us right now. 但现在有一架中情局的飞机正等着我们
[11:02] If we’re late Strong is gonna be pissed. 要是我们迟到了 斯特朗会光火的
[11:04] I’m more worried about what 我更担心的是 要是放了
[11:05] Madeline Westen will do if I blow her off. 麦德琳·韦斯顿的鸽子 她会怎么做
[11:07] Fair enough. Just be quick, please. 那倒也是 不过拜托你快点搞定
[11:14] Hey, Charlie. 查理 你好啊
[11:16] – Say hi to Aunt Fiona. – Hi, Aunt Fiona. -跟菲欧娜阿姨问好 -菲欧娜阿姨好
[11:19] Draw grandma a cigarette. That’ll be nice, honey. 给奶奶取根烟 好乖 亲爱的
[11:21] I have to pick this. 我要选这根
[11:23] Okay. I’m gonna go talk to Aunt Fiona, all right? 好 我得跟菲欧娜阿姨说点事
[11:26] – Okay. – I’m keeping an eye on you. -好的 -我会盯着你的
[11:28] What’s up? I have a pretty busy day. 出了什么事 我今天很忙呢
[11:29] Yeah, I know. Um, actually… 我知道 其实
[11:33] That’s what I want to talk to you about. 我就是想跟你说这个
[11:35] Your busy day. 你太忙了
[11:40] I got a call from your boyfriend 我接到你男朋友打来的电话
[11:43] about your busy day. 跟我说你太忙了
[11:44] – Carlos called you? – Yes. -卡洛斯打给你了 -是的
[11:46] I know, this is beyond awkward, coming from me. 我知道 由我来跟你说这个太尴尬了
[11:50] But he’s worried, and he knows you and I are friends, 但他很担心 他知道我们是朋友
[11:52] and I’m the only person he had to talk to. 他只能打给我来讨论这件事
[11:55] He says you’re going out of town. 他说你要出城去
[11:57] Well, yeah. I told him all about it. 是的 我跟他说过的
[12:00] Jesse and I are just going to Mississippi. 我和杰西要去密西西比
[12:02] Business trip. 出公差
[12:04] I’ve been around long enough to know you’re lying to him. 我太了解你了 我知道你是在说谎
[12:08] And he knows it too. 他也知道
[12:09] So what’s really going on? 到底是怎么了
[12:12] It’s about the organization Michael’s working to take down. 这事跟迈克尔要整垮的组织相关
[12:15] It’s classified. 保密的任务
[12:17] As Michael’s mother, I’m very grateful to you 作为迈克尔的妈妈 我很感激
[12:21] for helping him bring them down. 你这样帮助他整垮组织
[12:24] But I’m your friend too, Fiona. 但我也是你的朋友 菲欧娜
[12:26] And you keep doing this, you’re gonna lose that young man of yours 你继续这么做 就会失去那个年轻人
[12:30] who I think you care very much about. 我想你是非常关心他的
[12:38] I know. 我知道
[12:44] If I do this, I risk losing him, 如果我这么做 我有可能会失去他
[12:46] and if I don’t… 而如果我不做
[12:48] and the mission fails, and we go to prison, 任务失败 我们都会进监狱
[12:50] I lose him anyway. 我还是会失去他
[12:57] Then I suggest you get on with your day. 那么我建议你该做什么就做什么吧
[13:16] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[13:18] Hey, Sam. 萨姆
[13:19] Before you say another word, Mike, 在你开口之前 迈克
[13:21] there’s something that I gotta say. 我要先说点事
[13:24] I’m not sure if I want in on this Op. 我不确定我想加入这场行动
[13:27] Screwing up an extradition deal run by the MI6, 去破坏我们最铁的盟友
[13:30] as in the security service of our closest ally? 军情六处的一场引渡
[13:33] They’re giving a drug smuggler a comfortable retirement. 他们要给一名毒贩舒服的退休生活
[13:37] You read the file, Sam. 你也读文件了 萨姆
[13:39] Cabral has killed entire families. 卡布罗屠杀了整个家族
[13:42] They may be our ally, but I’m not gonna lose sleep over this. 他们可能是同盟 但我不想为此后悔
[13:44] Okay, but you do remember what the job is, right? 好吧 但你还记得任务是什么吧
[13:46] Why we’re here? 我们来这里的原因
[13:48] ‘Cause it ain’t to take down Marco Cabral. 不是来杀马可·卡布罗
[13:49] James is the target, 詹姆斯才是目标
[13:51] Cabral is just a means to an end. 卡布罗只是为了达到目的的手段而已
[13:55] – So we’re clear on that. – We’re clear. -所以都搞清楚了 -是的
[13:58] So what’s the plan? 那好 计划是什么
[14:00] Cabral is supposed to have his final sit-down with MI6 卡布罗会与军情六处在他住的酒店
[14:03] at a restaurant in his hotel. 的一间餐厅内进行最后的谈判
[14:06] Well, can we take him there? 我们能在那里抓到他吗
[14:07] That’s the idea, Sam. 计划是那样 萨姆
[14:09] The challenge is that James wants this done quietly 挑战就在于詹姆斯不想要动静太大
[14:12] and we won’t have a team. 我们只能自己上
[14:14] So a direct grab is out, then. 所以只能直接出击了
[14:16] Our best bet is to beat MI6 to the punch 最佳的情况就是赶在军情六处之前
[14:19] and offer Cabral a better deal. 给卡布罗一个更好的协议
[14:21] You sure that’s gonna fly? 你确定能成功
[14:22] ‘Cause he’s been talking to our friends 因为他已经跟军情六处的朋友
[14:23] across the ditch for a year. 谈了快一年了
[14:25] Why would he jump ship now– 他怎么会现在放弃
[14:27] Well, that’s a start. 是个开始
[14:29] We’ll delay the British team with a fake bomb threat at the embassy. 我们利用假炸弹警报来拖延英国的朋友
[14:32] You’ll go in, make the offer, and I’ll cover you from the street. 你进去 提出协议 我在街上掩护你
[14:35] Okay, and you’ll cover me with… 你用什么来掩护我
[14:42] Anything you want. 要什么有什么
[14:44] That’s a lot of guns, Mikey. 枪可真不少 迈迈
[14:48] When operating in third-world countries, 在第三世界的国家执行任务时
[14:50] a dollar is usually a lot more useful than a bullet. 钱通常比子弹好办事
[14:54] In a place where the government runs on bribes and connections, 在政府是依靠贿赂和人脉运行的地区
[14:57] you can get a lot done with a nice suit and a bag of cash. 只需一套好西装和钱就可以解决很多事
[15:01] Okay, Mike, I’m in place. 迈克 我到了
[15:03] Any sign of her majesty’s secret service? 有军情六处的人接近吗
[15:05] No. MI6 has not approached the hotel. 没有 没有他们的人接近酒店
[15:08] The lockdown at the British embassy is working. 英国大使馆的封锁计划成功了
[15:10] Good, it sounds like our suspicious package did its trick. 很好 我们的可疑包裹达成目的了
[15:15] And just so you know, 顺便说件事
[15:16] I’m letting your spy friends buy me the good champagne. 我用你间谍朋友的钱买了几杯好香槟
[15:18] You know, just to help sell the cover I.D. 总要装的像点
[15:22] Knock yourself out, Sam. 随便你 萨姆
[15:25] Looks like we’re good to go. 计划顺利进行
[15:26] Cabral is right on time. 卡布罗准时到达
[15:28] – You got me covered? – Yeah, Sam. -你准备好了吗 -是的 萨姆
[15:30] I got a view of the entire courtyard. 我能清晰的看到整个庭院
[15:32] Senor Cabral. 卡布罗先生
[15:34] Welcome. 欢迎
[15:37] as I believe your countrymen say. 应该是这么说的 没错吧
[15:39] What’s going on? 这是什么情况
[15:41] Where are the British– 英国人呢
[15:42] Oh, your British friends. 你的英国朋友啊
[15:44] Well, they’ve been, um, delayed. 他们被延误了
[15:47] I was hoping we’d have a little chat before they got here. 希望在他们来之前我们能详谈一下
[15:53] Who are you? And how do you know about– 你是谁 你怎么知道关于
[15:54] About your arrangement with MI6? 关于你和军情六处的协议
[15:57] Well, let’s just say i make it my business to know such things. 就这么说吧 我的工作就是知道这些事
[16:00] I’ll get right to the point. 我们直接进入主题吧
[16:01] My name is Charles Finley 我叫查尔斯·芬利
[16:02] and I represent a major conglomerate 我代表一家对加勒比
[16:04] with interest in the Caribbean. 有极大兴趣的大集团
[16:06] We were told that you’re looking for a fresh start, 我们得知你在寻找一个新的起点
[16:07] so we’d like to make an offer. 我们希望能跟你做个协议
[16:12] An offer, you say. 你说协议
[16:13] Yes, a very generous offer. 是的 一份非常慷慨的协议
[16:14] Stock options, company housing, 股票期权 公司住宿
[16:16] a seven-figure retainer per year, and that’s just to start. 每年百万的聘用金 而且仅仅是开始
[16:20] Interesting. 有意思
[16:21] Tell me something, Mr. Finley. 告诉我 芬利先生
[16:24] What does a consortium like yours want with a man like me? 您所在的大集团需要我这种人物做什么
[16:28] Well, we’re moving into this region 我们想进入这个地区
[16:30] and we need someone with influence, connections. 我们需要一位有影响力和人脉的人
[16:33] Someone who isn’t afraid to, as they say, 一位 像他们说的
[16:36] get their hands a little bloody. 不怕手上出几条人命的
[16:39] I’ve found that blood always washes right off. 我发现血很容易就洗掉了
[16:42] See? 看吧
[16:43] Now, that’s the positive attitude we’re looking for. 这就是我们要的态度
[16:45] You make big promises, Mr. Finley. 你说的天花乱坠 芬利先生
[16:48] Tell me why I should believe a word you say. 给我个相信你的理由
[16:52] How about a million reasons? 给你一百万个吧
[16:56] And that’s just the signing bonus. 那只是签约奖金
[16:58] That’s yours right now if you go with us instead of MI6. 如果你决定跟我们走 这就是你的
[17:02] That is very tempting. 这个诱惑可真不小
[17:06] But you know what’s more tempting? 但你知道我更想怎么做吗
[17:08] I take your money… 我拿你的钱
[17:11] and I go with MI6. 然后跟军情六处走
[17:13] Remember, Mr. Finley, I’m not afraid to get my hands bloody. 别忘了 芬利先生 我不怕杀人
[17:17] Oh, I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Senor Cabral. 换做是我就不会那么做 卡布罗先生
[17:19] Oh, no? And why not? 不 为什么
[17:26] You see, you could kill me, 你可以杀我
[17:28] but then my sniper would have to kill you. 但我的狙击手就必须要杀了你
[17:30] And that sounds like a bad start to a great business relationship. 听起来不像是个做生意的好开端
[17:34] Well, you’ve got my number. 你有我的号码
[17:36] When you change your mind, you give me a call. 你改变主意后 给我电话
[17:45] Mike, I don’t know how many times I gotta say this, 迈克 我不知道我还要说多少次
[17:48] but this mission is a bust. 但这个任务完蛋了
[17:50] I mean, I don’t know if you were paying attention, 我不知道你有没有注意到
[17:52] but I was down there with a bunch of guns in my face, 我在下面时 一堆枪指着我的脸
[17:54] and Cabral was very clear. 而且卡布罗表现的很明显
[17:56] We can’t just give up, Sam. 我们不能就这么放弃 萨姆
[17:56] This isn’t about giving up, brother, 这跟放不放弃没关系 兄弟
[17:57] this is about facing reality. 是要你面对现实
[17:59] This guy’s gonna be on a boat 这家伙在八小时后会上一艘船
[18:00] back to jolly old England in, what, eight hours? 然后就可以到英国快活了
[18:03] Which means we have eight hours to change his mind. 但也表示我们有八个小时来改变他的想法
[18:05] How do you propose to do that? 你有什么好建议吗
[18:09] Listen, Sam, there’s a reason why he took this deal. 萨姆 他接受这个协议有一个原因
[18:12] Cabral has enemies. 卡布罗有敌人
[18:14] He’s already survived two assassination attempts. 他在两次的暗杀中活了下来
[18:17] – We can use that. – What are you thinking? -我们能利用那点 -你有计划了
[18:19] Well, we know the marina where he’s meeting with MI6. 我们知道他和军情六处汇合的码头
[18:23] If we can convince him the British can’t protect him, 如果我们能让他认为英国人没法保护他
[18:26] our plan will be his only option. 我们的计划会成为他唯一的选择
[18:28] Mike, I don’t care how much cool crap those guys got you, 迈克 我不管那些人给了你什么武器
[18:31] we are not attacking two fully-equipped teams. 我们不会去攻击两个全副武装的车队
[18:33] No attack. Sabotage. 不是正面攻击 搞破坏而已
[18:35] Sabotage the British boat, 破坏英国人的船
[18:36] make it look like his political enemies did it. 让他觉得是他的政敌做的
[18:38] I got a word for that: Nightmare. 让我想到了一个词 噩梦
[18:40] It’s either that or failure. 不成功便成仁
[18:42] And you know as well as I do this can’t fail. 你我都知道这个任务不能失败
[18:52] Welcome to Biloxi. Hope you enjoyed the flight. 欢迎来到比洛克西 旅行还开心吗
[18:54] Yeah, not so much. 一般般吧
[18:56] All your secret budgets, 你那么多机密预算
[18:56] you can’t spring for a bigger plane? 就负担不起一架大点的飞机吗
[18:57] I’ve been in bumper cars with more legroom than that thing. 我坐过的碰碰车都比它宽敞
[19:00] I’ll bring it up with Congress. 我会向国会申请的
[19:03] Here’s the situation. 情况是这样的
[19:04] Officially, our person of interest 官方说法是 我们的目标人物
[19:06] was transferred here for an outpatient procedure. 被转移到这里做门诊手术
[19:08] We’ll do the interrogation in one of the surgery rooms, 我们要在手术室里做审讯
[19:11] ship him back. 把他带回去
[19:13] Do we have a name? 知道名字吗
[19:14] You have about 50. 有五十个
[19:15] Every time he got moved to another institute for the criminally insane 每次有其他部门要抓这个精神病罪犯时
[19:18] he got a new file and a new I.D. 都会有个新档案 新身份
[19:20] For now, he’s John Doe. 目前 他叫无名氏
[19:23] I’m not liking the “criminally insane” thing. 我可不太喜欢精神病罪犯
[19:24] Is he dangerous? 他很危险吗
[19:26] Well, we have to assume he is. 我们得这样假设
[19:28] He’s been in isolation on a double dose of Haldol 我们一直给他双倍剂量的氟哌啶醇
[19:30] since as far back as the records go. 并把他隔离起来
[19:33] We’ve been stepping him down off the drug since this morning. 今天早上我们就开始逐步减少药量了
[19:35] You sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗
[19:37] This guy’s got a special forces tattoo. 这家伙有特种部队的纹身
[19:40] I prefer my trained killers on the sleepy side. 我觉得还是让训练有素的杀手昏睡着比较好
[19:41] Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. 是嘛 那是不可能的
[19:43] We need him cogent and answering questions. 我们需要他清醒地回答问题
[19:45] I’ll lead the interrogation, but I want you two backing me up. 我去审问 不过我要你们两个帮我
[19:48] Filling in any blanks with what you know about James. 用你们所知的詹姆斯的情况做补充
[19:52] Code gray, code gray. 紧急通知 紧急通知
[19:54] Security to west wing nurse’s station. Code gray. 保安速到西区护士站 紧急通知
[19:58] CAT scan right away and get him to radiology. 立刻进行造影扫描 把他带到放射科
[19:59] What happened? Where’s John Doe? 怎么回事 无名氏呢
[20:01] We were escorting him to the holding room, 我们正要把他带到拘留室
[20:03] and somehow he got out of his restraints. 不知怎么他就打开了手铐
[20:09] We have to find him now. 我们得赶紧找到他
[20:10] If he gets out of this hospital… 如果他跑出了医院
[20:12] You need to lock this place down. 你得封锁医院
[20:14] The CIA is not officially here. 我们不是以中情局的官方身份来这里的
[20:17] We order a lockdown, we could expose the entire operation. 下令封锁的话 就会暴露整个行动
[20:19] We’re not gonna catch a Special Forces operative 利用医院的保安措施 我们是抓不到
[20:22] with hospital security. 特种兵出身的特工的
[20:24] – Quarantine. – What? -隔离 -什么
[20:25] Contact the CDC, tell them there’s a– 联系疾控中心 告诉他们这里…
[20:27] an anthrax outbreak. 爆发了炭疽病
[20:29] That’s the only way to lock this place down. 这是封锁这里的唯一办法
[20:31] All right, I’ll make the call. 好吧 我去打电话
[20:33] You two alert security. 你们去通知保安
[20:44] If you need to sabotage a boat, 如果你要破坏一艘船
[20:46] an explosive charge underneath the water line 通常最有效的做法是
[20:48] is usually the most efficient way to do it. 把炸药放到水下
[20:51] The challenge is that 问题是
[20:51] normal explosive devices and salt water don’t mix. 一般的爆炸装置不能与盐水混合
[20:55] Remote detonators won’t transmit underwater, 遥控雷管在水下无法接受信号
[20:58] so you need to use a timer. 所以你需要一个定时器
[20:59] The components can’t get wet, 炸药零件不能碰水
[21:01] so you need to make sure the device has a waterproof seal. 所以你要确保装置被密封起来了
[21:04] And once you’re done comes the really hard part– 一旦完成以上步骤 真正麻烦的部分就来了
[21:06] putting the device where you need it. 把炸弹放在你需要的地方
[21:09] How we looking, Sam? 情况怎么样了 萨姆
[21:11] Well, the MI6 guys are still sweeping the boat. 军情六处的人还在做清理
[21:13] Looks like they’re almost done. 看来他们快完成了
[21:16] You sure you want to do this, Mike? 你确定要这样做 迈克
[21:18] Only got about ten minutes before Cabral shows. 在卡布罗出现之前我们还有十分钟时间
[21:20] We have to, Sam. It’s our last shot. 没办法 萨姆 这是我们的最后一搏
[21:47] Senor Cabral. You’re early. 卡布罗先生 你来早了
[21:49] Everything in order? 一切都安排好了吗
[21:51] Just as we discussed, yes. 按我们谈的条件 安排好了
[21:52] The boat will take you to the Cayman Islands, 这艘船会带你去开曼群岛
[21:55] and from there you’ll go by private plane to London. 你会从那里搭乘私人飞机去伦敦
[21:57] Good. Check the boat. 很好 去检查一下
[22:00] There’s no need for that, Senor Cabral. 不需要的 卡布罗先生
[22:02] My men have already checked everything. 我的人已经做了所有的检查
[22:04] Senor Barton, a dissident put a bomb in my home 巴顿先生 一个月前一个对我有异议的人
[22:08] just a month ago. 把炸弹放到了我家里
[22:10] Another tried to assassinate me 就在几天前 另一个
[22:12] in the marketplace just a few days ago. 想要在市集要了我的命
[22:14] Every second I am on this island my life is in danger. 我在这岛上的每一秒都危机重重
[22:17] Which is all the more reason 这也就是为什么你应该
[22:18] why you should depart immediately. 即刻离岛的原因
[22:20] I will. After my men have checked it. 我会的 但得先让我我的人检查完一遍
[22:24] Go. 去吧
[22:28] How am I looking, Sam? 情况怎样 萨姆
[22:29] Mike, we got a problem. 迈克 我们有麻烦了
[22:31] Cabral’s early, and he’s sending his guys 卡布罗提前出现了 他派了他的人
[22:33] to the boat– time to abort. 去验船 我们要撤了
[22:34] If we lose Cabral, we lose James. 我们抓不到卡布罗的话 詹姆斯那边就完了
[22:36] Mike, pull the plug and get outta there. 迈克 终止行动 快离开那里
[22:38] I could still do this. 我能做到的
[22:40] Yeah, you know what? That’s crazy talk. 是吗 你知道吗 那真是天方夜谭
[22:41] You won’t have time to plant a bomb 你没有时间放炸弹
[22:43] and get a safe distance away. 然后退到安全距离以外
[22:44] An underwater explosion 水下爆炸不是
[22:46] isn’t something you want to be close to, 一件你想近距离接触的事
[22:48] ’cause water doesn’t compress under pressure. 因为水在压力下 体积不会被压缩
[22:50] A shockwave carries a long distance 在不损耗动能的条件下
[22:53] without losing kinetic energy. 冲击波能带出很远的距离
[22:54] And if you’re still within the blast radius 当炸弹爆炸时 你还处在
[22:56] when the bomb goes off, 爆炸半径内的话
[22:57] that kinetic energy will shatter every bone in your body. 产生的动能就能把你粉身碎骨
[23:08] Your men checked the boat? 你们这叫检查好了
[23:09] Mike, can you hear me? 迈克 能听见吗
[23:10] You call that clear? 你这叫安全吗
[23:11] It was clear not ten minutes ago! 不到十分钟之前还安全着呢
[23:13] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么回事
[23:14] Senor Cabral, 卡布罗先生
[23:15] unexpected complications are part of any mission. 意料之外的事件是任何任务不可避免的
[23:17] My men are currently implementing– 我的人正在执行…
[23:18] Your men almost got me killed. 你的人差点害死我
[23:20] We will make other arrangements. 我们会制定其它计划
[23:21] No! There will be no more arrangements.Vámonos. 不 不用再制定计划了 开车
[23:37] Mike. 迈克
[23:41] Mike, what the hell was that? 迈克 你搞什么啊
[23:44] Did it work? 起作用了吗
[23:44] Setting off a charge so close to you, 爆炸离你太近了
[23:46] you could’ve killed yourself. 你差点害死你自己
[23:47] Did it work? 到底有作用吗
[23:50] Yeah, Mike. It worked. 是的 迈克 起作用了
[23:56] Well, you’re lucky that’s the worst of it. 幸运是最糟糕的托辞
[23:59] I still think we should check you out for a concussion too. 我还是觉得我们应该检查一下是否有脑震荡
[24:02] The blast pushed me into some rocks. I’m fine. 冲击波把我推到了一堆石头里 我没事
[24:05] – Barely. – Got the job done. -差点就有事了 -任务完成
[24:07] Maybe. 也许
[24:08] There’s still no guarantee that Cabral is gonna call. 还是无法确认卡布罗会打电话来
[24:10] Meanwhile, you’re out there risking your life, and for what? 还有 你冒着生命危险到底为了什么
[24:15] You know what it’s for. The CIA. 你知道为了什么 中情局…
[24:16] Yeah, yeah, they’re gonna throw us in a hole 是 是 我们不帮忙抓住这个詹姆斯的话
[24:18] if we don’t help ’em get this James guy, 他们就不放过我们
[24:20] but you know what? 但你知道吗
[24:20] Life in a CIA prison is still better than death face-down 在中情局监狱度过余生也比
[24:23] in the middle of some God-forsaken marina 在执行某个愚蠢的任务时
[24:26] on some cockamamie mission that– 死在某个天杀的码头上要好得多
[24:30] Don’t get smug. 别得意
[24:33] Finley here. 我是芬利
[24:34] Senor Finley, this is Marco Cabral. 芬利先生 我是马可·卡布罗
[24:37] How nice to hear from you, Mr. Cabral. 接到你的电话真好呀 卡布罗先生
[24:39] How are you this lovely afternoon? 今天下午你过得好吗
[24:41] Circumstances have changed. 情况有变
[24:43] Your offer– is it still on the table? 你的提议 还有效吗
[24:45] Why, yes it is, indeed. 怎么了 当然有效啦
[24:47] Just tell me where you’d like to meet. 告诉我你想要在哪见面
[24:56] Absolutely. As soon as we can. 当然 我们会尽快解决
[24:58] Bought us one more hour of our quarantine, 我们的封锁时间延长了一小时
[24:59] but we gotta wrap this up fast. What do we have? 但我们要尽快解决这件事 现在如何
[25:01] Well, the good news is he hasn’t left the building. 好消息是他还没离开这栋楼
[25:03] We have cameras at every exit, 每个出口都有摄像头
[25:05] and nothing’s come in or out since the lockdown. 而且自封锁以后没有任何事物出入
[25:07] Have we swept all the floors yet? 我们每层楼都搜查过了吗
[25:08] Well, that’s the bad news. 那就是坏消息
[25:09] Security’s combed every inch, and there’s no sign of him. 安保人员每一寸都搜查过了 还是找不到他
[25:12] What, he just disappeared? I mean, where did he go? 什么 他就这么消失了 他去哪里了
[25:13] Hold on, guys, check this out. 等等 看看这个
[25:16] Third floor security corridor camera picks him up 三楼的保安走廊摄像头显示
[25:18] going all the way down the hall. 他往走廊尽头跑去
[25:22] And then poof. Kills the feed. 然后嚓一声 信号断了
[25:25] The only place he could’ve gone from there is the roof. 那是唯一通往楼顶的地方
[25:27] – Pull Nelson and Jacobs off E.R. – Hang on, hang on. -让纳尔逊和雅各布斯从急诊室出来 -等等
[25:30] If this guy’s hiding on the roof, 如果这家伙躲在楼顶
[25:31] why would he wait until he got 为什么他要在到达通道门
[25:32] all the way to the access door to kill the camera? 之后才毁掉摄像头
[25:34] He’s been sedated. He’s not thinking straight. 他被打麻醉了 头脑不清醒
[25:36] Or he wants us to think he’s up there. 或者他想要我们认为他在那里
[25:38] This guy with Special Forces, 这家伙和在特种部队待过
[25:39] he knows how many people we’ve got. 他知道我们有多少人
[25:41] We start pulling people off of exits, 我们开始把人从出口处调走
[25:43] we might be giving him exactly what he wants. 就可能正中他下怀
[25:44] But you know, last time I checked, 但我最后一次检查时
[25:45] even Deltas can’t turn invisible. 即使是迪尔塔斯也无法隐形
[25:47] He’s gotta be on the roof. We’ve cleared the building. 他一定在楼顶 我们已经清空了整栋楼
[25:49] There’s no place else for him to go. 他无处可躲
[25:51] What about the elevator shaft? 电梯井呢
[25:55] It’s right where the camera went down. 那正好是摄像头失灵的地方
[25:59] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[26:08] Okay… We’re approaching the elevator doors in the basement. 好了 我们正在接近地下室的电梯门
[26:11] Which is also the morgue, by the way–thanks for that. 顺便说一句 那里还是个停尸间 谢谢
[26:13] Anytime, Porter. 不客气 波特
[26:15] All right, people, let’s look alive. 大家注意了
[26:17] Gotta open these doors at exactly the same time. 我们要同时打开这些门
[26:19] I don’t want this guy getting away. 我不想让这家伙跑掉
[26:32] All right, we’re ready. 我们准备好了
[26:33] Let’s get this done, gentlemen. 绅士们 我们赶紧完结这件事
[26:34] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[26:49] First floor, all clear. 一楼安全
[26:50] Second floor, clear. 二楼安全
[26:56] I think I got something. 我好像看到什么了
[27:02] Ah, it’s a false alarm. It’s not him. 假警报 不是他
[27:05] Hey, Porter, I’m liking my roof idea more and more. 波特 我越来越喜欢我的楼顶观点了
[27:08] I’m telling you, he’s still in the building, man. 我告诉你 他还在这栋楼里 老兄
[27:15] Jesse. Jesse? 杰西 杰西
[27:23] How’s it looking out there? 那里情况如何
[27:24] No sign of surveillance. We’re all set. 没有被监视的迹象 我们准备就绪
[27:26] – Cabral said 2:00? – Yeah. -卡布罗说两点吗 -对
[27:28] Uh, the north parking structure, 2:00. 北部停车场大楼 两点
[27:30] So I’ve been checking out 我一直在想
[27:31] this kidnap kit they put together for us–not bad. 他们为我们准备的这个绑架桥段 真不赖
[27:34] I’m thinking we wait till we get out of the city 我想我们会等到离开市区后
[27:36] before we gift wrap him. 再把他当礼物包起来
[27:37] So what is this? 那这是什么
[27:39] Halothane. Animal sedative. 氟烷 动物麻醉剂
[27:41] It’ll keep him out cold until he gets 可以让他一直昏迷
[27:43] to whatever pit James is throwing him into. 到詹姆斯把他扔进随便哪个坑里
[27:46] Pit, huh? 坑里
[27:49] He’s just getting what he deserves. 他罪有应得
[27:51] Hey, I’m not friend to Cabral. 我可不是卡布罗的朋友
[27:52] I mean, the guy almost killed me. 这家伙差点把我杀死
[27:54] I’m just concerned that you’re enjoying this a little too much. 我只是担心你有点过于享受这个罢了
[27:56] Enjoying this? 享受这个
[27:58] I’ve been working on this job for almost a year, Sam. 这份工作我已经做了一年多了 萨姆
[28:01] That’s what I’m worried about. 这正是我所担心的
[28:04] Look, I’m your best friend. 听着 我是你最好的朋友
[28:06] I can see that look in your eye. 我可以看出你的眼神
[28:08] This guy James– he’s getting to you. 这个叫詹姆斯的家伙 他在利用你
[28:10] They all are. 他们全都是
[28:12] I know. 我知道
[28:16] That’s why I need you here. 因此我需要你在这里
[28:20] I know who James is. 我知道詹姆斯是什么人
[28:22] I know who Sonya is. 我也知道索尼娅是什么人
[28:24] But it’s difficult to work so hard to be part of something 明知最终要毁掉它但还要努力参与其中
[28:27] knowing you have to destroy it. 这是很困难的
[28:29] These people believe in what they’re doing. 这些人对他们的所作所为深信不疑
[28:33] I’m sorry I’m putting you in this situation, but… 对于把你拉进这样的情形我表示抱歉 但
[28:38] I don’t think I can do this alone. 我认为我一个人无法完成
[28:41] You don’t have to, Bud. 你不需要一个人 兄弟
[28:49] All right. Looks like we’re in business. 好吧 看起来我们要开始工作了
[28:58] Senor Cabral. Right on time. 卡布罗先生 很准时
[29:01] Pleasure to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[29:03] I’m so glad we had a second chance to get acquainted. 很高兴我们能有第二次机会来认识彼此
[29:06] You brought the money. 你把钱带来了
[29:07] Yup, it’s here, 是的 在这里
[29:07] and it’s all yours upon signing the employment agreement. 签订雇佣合同后就全是你的了
[29:10] Paperwork’s in the car so you can study it 文书在车里 在去码头的路上
[29:12] in the lap of luxury on the way to the docks. 你可以在奢华的环境中仔细研读
[29:14] I’ll take it from here, amigo. 我来接手之后的事情 朋友
[29:17] It’s okay. 没事的
[29:18] – Is there a problem? – No. No problem. -有什么问题吗 -没 没问题
[29:20] I prefer to take my own car. 我比较喜欢开自己的车
[29:22] We’ll follow you to the boat. 我们会跟着你到船上
[29:24] If I like what I see, we have a deal. 如果我喜欢我所看到的 那么交易成功
[29:26] If I don’t like what I see, I have my men. 如果我不喜欢我所看到的 我有我的人
[29:29] I understand the need for security. 我理解你安全方面的需要
[29:31] But a parade of angry guys with guns 但一群生气的带枪的家伙
[29:33] is just gonna paint a bull’s-eye on your forehead. 只会在你额头上画上靶心
[29:35] My men are the best on the island. 我的人是全岛最好的
[29:36] They can handle any attack. 他们可以应付任何攻击
[29:38] That’s all well and good, 那非常好
[29:39] but see, we’re going to a private marina, so– 但你需要了解 我们要去一个私人码头
[29:41] Mr. Finley… 芬利先生
[29:43] Why are you so anxious to separate me from my men? 为什么你那么着急把我和我的人分开呢
[29:47] Easy, cowboy. 冷静 牛仔
[29:48] Senor Cabral, we’re both businessmen here. 卡布罗先生 我们都是商人
[29:50] Put the weapons away, 把武器放下
[29:51] I’m sure we can handle this without violence. 我相信我们可以不用武力解决
[29:54] One of the basic rules of combat is… 战斗的其中一条基本规则是
[29:56] Kill him. 杀了他
[29:57] hit first, and hit hard. 重拳出击 先发制人
[29:59] You only get one chance to surprise your enemy. 你只有一次机会可以出其不意克敌制胜
[30:02] The important thing is to make it count. 关键在于精准的计算
[30:12] Go! Go! Go! 快走 快走
[30:25] Spies are trained extensively 间谍们都进行过大量训练
[30:26] on what to do when taken prisoner. 专门针对在被俘虏之后该怎么做
[30:29] If escape is impossible, the most important thing 如果不可能逃跑
[30:32] is to make a connection with your captor. 那么最重要的就是与俘虏你的人建立联系
[30:34] Find out what they want and try to talk your way 找出他们想要的 并鼓动三寸不烂之舌
[30:36] out of the situation without bloodshed. 争取不用流血就能脱离困境
[30:38] Hey, man. 哥们
[30:40] My friends are outside. 我的朋友们在外面
[30:41] They’re gonna be coming in here any minute. 他们随时都可能冲进来
[30:43] What’s that? 那是什么东西
[30:46] I’d be still if I were you. 我要是你的话就不乱动
[30:49] Of course, it’s a lot harder to connect with someone 当然了 跟一个犯罪狂人建立联系
[30:51] who happens to be criminally insane. 就要难得多了
[30:54] This is ethylene oxide and perchloric acid. 这是环氧乙烷和高氯酸
[30:57] It’s highly explosive. 高度爆炸性
[30:59] And that’s gonna buy us some privacy. 能让我们清静点
[31:02] Listen to me, you don’t have to do this. 听我说 你没必要这么做
[31:05] I’m afraid I do. 恐怕我就得这么做
[31:08] Now I’m gonna ask you some questions, 现在我要问你几个问题
[31:09] and if I don’t like your answers or if I think that you’re lying, 如果我不喜欢你的答案或者觉得你在说谎
[31:13] I am going to take us to hell together. 咱俩就一块儿下地狱吧
[31:17] Can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗
[31:19] We want to negotiate. 我们想跟你谈判
[31:21] Just back off or I will kill him! 滚远点 不然我杀了他
[31:26] We’re gonna have to breach. 我们得闯进去
[31:27] This thing is already out of control. 这家伙已经失控了
[31:28] We start blowing doors off of hinges, 一旦我们开始破门
[31:30] our quarantine story is shot. 那我们的隔离故事就完蛋了
[31:32] Well, I would rather explain a breached door 我宁愿来解释门破的原因
[31:33] than a dead body… Or two. 也不愿解释出现一具尸体的原因 或者两具
[31:40] All right, do it. 好吧 干吧
[31:41] I’m gonna need a det cord and blasting caps. 我需要炸药引信和雷管
[31:45] Now… 现在
[31:48] Is he here? 他在这里吗
[31:52] Is who here? 谁在这里
[31:57] I know who sent you, so what I want to know is 我知道谁派你来的 我想知道的就是
[32:00] is he here? 他在这里吗
[32:02] I would love to answer you. 我很愿意回答你
[32:04] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 但我真的不知道你在说什么
[32:07] James! 詹姆斯
[32:08] Where is James Kendrick? 詹姆斯·肯德里克在哪儿
[32:13] James Kendrick? 詹姆斯·肯德里克
[32:15] That’s his last name? Kendrick? 原来他的姓是肯德里克
[32:20] Well, you just told me more about that guy 你刚刚告诉我的关于那家伙的事情
[32:21] than we’ve been able to find out for a month. 比我们一个月能发现的还多
[32:32] What? 什么
[32:34] I’m working with the CIA. 我在跟中情局合作
[32:36] We’re after the head of a terrorist network. 我们在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[32:38] Up until about ten seconds ago we only knew him as James. 十秒钟之前我们还只知道他叫詹姆斯
[32:43] No, you’re lying. 不 你在说谎
[32:44] I’m not lying, man. 我没说谎 哥们
[32:45] You’re lying. This is another one of his tricks. 你在说谎 这是他的又一个骗人把戏
[32:48] See, he sent you to get rid of me, 他派你来除掉我
[32:49] and now that I’ve turned the tables, 现在我扭转局势占了上风
[32:51] you’re pretending that you don’t know him. 你就假装不认识他了
[32:53] Buddy, you got a bomb around my neck. 兄弟 你在我脖子上挂了个炸弹
[32:54] I’m not trying to trick you. 我可不会骗你
[32:58] I don’t work for James Kendrick. 我不是为詹姆斯·肯德里克干活的
[33:01] I’m here to help you. 我来这里是为了帮你
[33:08] You wanna let me in on the joke? 什么事儿这么好笑
[33:15] Do you want to know why I’ve been 你知不知道我在
[33:18] rotting in a mental institution for the past 15 years? 一个精神病院被关了15年
[33:24] Because that bastard put me there. 因为那个狗杂种把我弄了进去
[33:30] When he finds out that you– 当他发现你
[33:34] Wait, wait, wait, don’t move! 等等 等等 别动
[33:35] No, no, no, no, no! 不要 不要
[33:36] No, everybody, wait! Wait! 所有人都住手
[33:37] We’re all on the same team here. 我们是同一伙的
[33:38] Back off, or everybody dies. 退后 不然大家一起死
[33:40] Jesse, you have an improvised explosive on your chest 杰西 你胸前挂着个简易炸弹
[33:43] and he has the trigger. 他拿着开关
[33:44] How are you on the same team? 你们怎么可能是一伙的
[33:46] Listen to me. He’s the victim here. 听我说 他是受害人
[33:50] I don’t think she believes you. 我觉得她并不相信你
[33:51] Oh, she does because she trusts me. 她相信我 因为她信任我
[33:53] And she’s my friend. 而且她是我的朋友
[33:56] She’s gonna put the gun down right now. 她现在就会放下枪
[34:04] What about him? 那他呢
[34:06] That’s the CIA agent I was telling you about. 那是我跟你说过的中情局探员
[34:09] Wouldn’t exactly call him a friend, but… 算不上是朋友吧 不过…
[34:12] I guarantee you this, he wants to take down James 我跟你保证 他跟你一样
[34:14] just as much as you do. 想搞垮詹姆斯
[34:22] He’s right. 他说的没错
[34:24] I can help you. 我能帮你
[34:27] Whatever James did to you– 不管詹姆斯对你做了什么
[34:28] He took my life away. 他夺走了我的生活
[34:32] You help me… 如果你帮我
[34:35] and I’ll do everything I can 我将尽我所能
[34:38] to give it back to you. 回报你
[34:44] I promise. 我保证
[34:51] How’s Cabral doing back there? 卡布罗那边情况如何
[34:54] Ah, he’s sleeping like a heavily-sedated evil baby. 睡得像条死狗
[34:57] How much further to the rendezvous? 离汇合点还有多远
[34:59] A few miles. 几英里吧
[35:00] James is meeting us at a commercial marina 詹姆斯会在圣多明哥外的一个商业码头
[35:03] outside Santo Domingo. 跟我们会面
[35:06] Extracting a high-value target from a foreign country 即使在理想情况下 想在国外
[35:09] is a challenge even under ideal conditions. 引渡一个有价值的目标也是个挑战
[35:11] If the capture of the target 如果劫持的过程
[35:13] left witnesses and raised alarms, 留下了目击者并引发警报
[35:15] it’s even harder. 那就会变得更难
[35:16] The problem is that high-value targets 问题就在于有价值的目标
[35:18] tend to have a lot of friends and allies. 往往有很多朋友和同盟
[35:20] They can alert local authorities, 他们可以报告当地官方机构
[35:22] set up search parties, 组织搜寻
[35:24] and if you’re really unlucky, 或者如果你很不走运的话
[35:25] they can bring out some big guns of their own. 他们甚至会有自己长枪短炮
[35:28] What the hell’s going on up there? 那边怎么回事
[35:32] Aw, crap. 糟糕
[35:32] Looks like Cabral’s DCA guys. 好像是卡布罗国防通信局的朋友
[35:37] Look, can we just hightail it outta here? 我们能不能赶紧掉头逃跑
[35:38] No, that .50 Cal would shred us 不行 我们还没掉过头去
[35:40] before we even turned around. 就会被那个点五口径的武器轰至渣
[35:46] Well, it was fun while it lasted. 这么僵持下去可太搞笑了
[35:48] Sam, wait. 萨姆 等等
[35:49] Wait. Wait for what? For them to kill us? 等什么 等他们把我们干掉吗
[35:52] They’re too far away to see into the car. 他们离得太远看不见车里
[35:54] There might be a way out. 没准还有法子
[35:58] What size shirt do you think he wears? 你觉得他穿什么尺码的衬衫
[36:07] Okay, Mike, you got 50 feet to cover. 迈克 你要走50英尺
[36:09] Your hands are tied, you’re wearing a head bag. 不但双手被绑还带着头套
[36:11] You feeling lucky? 你看见幸运女神招手了吗
[36:14] I’ll take that as a yes. 我就当做你看见了
[36:24] Hola, muchachos. 你好 小伙伴们
[36:45] Good luck, brother. 兄弟 祝好运
[36:53] One of the oldest tricks in espionage 间谍任务中最老套的花招之一
[36:56] is the false surrender of a prisoner. 就是伪装成人质投降
[36:58] It’s a desperate move used only 这是只有在你真正弹尽粮绝时
[37:00] when you’re completely outmanned and outgunned. 才会采取的绝望招数
[37:03] It means approaching your enemy alone and unarmed. 意味着你要单枪匹马手无寸铁地接近敌人
[37:08] It’s not ideal. 这不是什么好法子
[37:10] But it will get you close enough to attack. 但是却能让你在足够近的距离发动攻击
[37:34] Gotta say, Mike. 迈克 不得不说
[37:35] Don’t always enjoy these little tropical vacations, 我有的时候真不喜欢这么火热的郊游
[37:37] but they’re never dull. 不过还真是乐趣无穷
[37:53] It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Axe. 亚克斯先生 终于见面了 十分荣幸
[37:57] I’ve heard good things. Yeah. Right back at you. 我听到了好消息 就在你身后
[38:00] It was good work today. The DR loses a murderer. 干的漂亮 数据库里少了个杀人犯
[38:03] And we gain access to the largest 我们得到了进入加勒比地区
[38:05] private intelligence network in the Caribbean. 最大的私人信息库的权限
[38:07] Nice boat, James. 詹姆斯 船不错
[38:08] A little small to fit all of us and the box. 但是要装下我们所有人是不是有点小
[38:11] Yes. Yes, it is. 是的 是有点小
[38:13] You two won’t be coming with. 你们俩不跟我们的船走
[38:14] Tickets under these names. 用这两个名字搭飞机走
[38:17] Safe travels, both of you. 祝你们一路平安
[38:21] James, I know Cabral’s file backwards and forwards. 詹姆斯 我对卡布罗的档案倒背如流
[38:24] whatever you have planned for him, 你准备怎么处理他
[38:26] I can help. 我能帮上你
[38:27] Take us with you. 带上我们
[38:28] I admire your enthusiasm, Michael. 迈克尔 我很欣赏你的工作热情
[38:31] Your part in this– it’s over. 但是你在这个任务中的部分已经结束了
[38:33] Now you’ve proven yourself to be everything I could’ve hoped for 你已经向我证明了你完全能达到我的期望
[38:36] and more. 甚至超乎我想象
[38:38] Go home. Get some rest. 回家吧 休息一下
[38:40] You earned it. 你应得的
[38:57] Well, you heard the man. Let’s go home. 你听到他说的了 回家吧
[39:12] Ah. Hey, look who’s home. 看看谁回来了
[39:14] Awful vacation. 糟糕的假期
[39:16] You have been busy. 最近你很忙
[39:18] Yeah, with a little help from Porter and Glenanne. 是啊 波特和格兰恩也给我帮了点小忙
[39:20] You read the new file on James? 你看关于詹姆斯的新资料了吗
[39:21] Very impressive service record. 令人印象深刻的服役履历
[39:23] Yeah, no kidding. Delta Force. 真不是盖的 三角洲部队
[39:26] Gotta love having our elite military training 快要爱上这些接受了我们的精英军事训练
[39:28] turned against us. 又背叛我们的人
[39:29] Do we know why he went off the rails? 你知道他怎么走上歧途的吗
[39:31] No. That’s why you’re here. 不知道 这就是为什么我们需要你了
[39:33] This new asset is a Delta too. Peter Millard. 新线人也是三角洲部队的人 彼得·米拉德
[39:36] Same unit, disappeared at the same time. 同一单位 同时消失
[39:39] Millard refuses to tell us any more, 米拉德拒绝告诉我们更多信息
[39:41] says he wants to talk to the guy 他说他要和那个和肯德里克
[39:42] that was undercover with Kendrick. 接触的特工谈
[39:44] Why? 为什么
[39:45] Why don’t you ask him yourself? 你可以自己问他
[40:00] You the guy who’s working with James? 你是那个跟着詹姆斯干的人吗
[40:06] No, I’m the one working to stop him. 不是 我是要设法阻止他的人
[40:11] What makes you think you can do that? 你怎么就觉得你能做到
[40:12] Because I’m willing to do whatever it takes, 因为我会不惜一切代价
[40:14] go as far as I have to go. 无所不用其极
[40:15] As far as you have to go? 无所不用其极吗
[40:17] Tell me, do you know how far James is willing to go? 告诉我 你觉得詹姆斯的目的是什么
[40:21] – I’m starting to. – I doubt it. -我正在开始了解 -我保持怀疑
[40:24] What do you know about Mogadishu? 你对摩伽迪休了解多少
[40:25] I know you and James served together there. 我知道你和詹姆斯一起在那里执行过任务
[40:27] According to the report, your unit was wiped out 根据报告 你们在保护一个村子时
[40:30] protecting a village. 全军覆没
[40:32] He was presumed KIA, and so were you. 他被认定阵亡 你也一样
[40:34] Is that what the report says? 报告是这么说的吗
[40:35] Why don’t you tell me what really happened, then? 那你何不告诉我事情的真相
[40:41] My unit was sent to take out a warlord 我们被派去消灭一个驻扎
[40:43] outside Mogadishu. 在摩伽迪休外的武装力量
[40:46] Turned out the intelligence was bad. 结果发现我们的信息错误
[40:49] The warlord was a kid wannabe 所谓的武装力量不过是一个热血模仿者
[40:50] with a few rifles and some punk friends. 加上几只来福枪和几个脑残的朋友
[40:53] The camp was a village full of women and children. 军营其实个满是妇孺的村子
[40:57] We radioed in. 我们对此作了无线电汇报
[40:59] Guess some suit up the line didn’t wanta blotch on his record. 大概是有高官不愿意让他们的履历不好看
[41:01] Orders came down. 命令到了
[41:03] “Wipe ’em out anyway.” “无论如何 全部干掉”
[41:08] A lot of guys didn’t like it, but orders were orders. 很多人都不愿意这样做 但命令就是命令
[41:11] I couldn’t do it. 我做不到这样
[41:13] James was my best friend in the unit. 詹姆斯是我在整队人中最好的朋友
[41:14] I asked him to talk them out of it, 我希望他能和他们谈谈不要这样
[41:16] he said he’d try. 他说他会去试试
[41:17] But it didn’t work? 但是没有作用吗
[41:18] No. 没用
[41:20] They wouldn’t disobey a direct order. 他们不会违背直达命令
[41:25] I told him we had to do something, 我和他说我们得干点什么
[41:26] he said he’d handle it, and I thought… 他说他能处理好 所以我想
[41:34] God, I don’t know what I thought. 上帝啊 我不知道我怎么想的
[41:36] What did you do? 你做了什么
[41:40] Peter, if I’m gonna help you, 彼得 如果我想帮助你
[41:41] I need to know what I’m facing. 我得知道我面对的是什么
[41:42] What did he do? 他做了什么
[41:49] He killed them all. 他把他们都杀了
[41:53] The whole unit. 整一队人
[41:57] Slit their throats while they were sleeping. 趁他们睡着的时候割断了他们的脖子
[42:01] You think you can stop him? No one can stop him. 你觉得我能阻止他吗 没人能阻止他
[42:04] I tried. He put me away. 我试过 他把我踢出了局
[42:06] Buried. 15 years. 隐姓埋名 十五年
[42:10] I loved that man. 我崇拜这个男人
[42:14] Would’ve followed him anywhere. 曾经愿意跟他出生入死
[42:17] And he led me straight to hell. 他却直接把我踹进了地狱
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme