时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | It’s a deep cover job, | 一项深入的卧底工作 |
[00:47] | going after the leader of a terrorist network | 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:49] | I need you to bring them down no matter what. | 我要你不惜一切代价铲除他们 |
[00:52] | Two-hour notice to get to Cuba, | 提前两个小时通知我来古巴 |
[00:54] | to bust somebody out of a Russian black site? | 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来 |
[00:55] | It’s a woman. That’s all I know. | 是个女人 我就知道这么多 |
[00:57] | Well, she must be pretty damn important. | 想来她一定特别重要 |
[00:58] | She could be the key to what his group is up to. | 她可能是我们搞清楚这一伙人的阴谋的关键 |
[01:01] | Pulling Sonya Lebedenko out of Cuba. | 从古巴带回索尼娅·勒博登科 |
[01:02] | puts our operation on a whole new level. | 把你的行动提升到了一个新高度 |
[01:05] | She’s the direct link to the top of this network. | 她是通往这个组织最高层的直接途径 |
[01:09] | I want a seat at the table, Sonya. | 我希望能有一席之地 索尼娅 |
[01:11] | I’ve been working for you people long enough. | 我为你们工作的够久了 |
[01:13] | I want to meet the man in charge. | 我要见你们的头儿 |
[01:15] | To do what we do | 要想加入我们 |
[01:16] | you have to be willing to give up everything. | 你就得有放弃一切的决心 |
[01:19] | I have nothing! | 我一无所有 |
[01:20] | My friends, they moved on. | 我的朋友 他们向前看了 |
[01:24] | You’re the only thing I have left. | 我只剩下你了 |
[01:26] | That’s one thing we have in common. | 这点我们一样 |
[01:33] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:38] | I’ll make the call. | 我会联系我们头儿 |
[01:46] | In a long-term undercover job, | 在长期的卧底工作中 |
[01:48] | the most difficult challenges aren’t professional. | 最困难的挑战不是专业素养 |
[01:51] | They’re personal. | 而是私人生活 |
[01:53] | You have to try to remember where the line is | 你得记住你要伪装的出的形象 |
[01:55] | between who you need to be | 和真正的自己 |
[01:57] | and who you really are, | 之间的界限 |
[01:59] | Because, when that line starts to blur, | 因为 一旦界限开始模糊 |
[02:01] | it affects everyone around you. | 你身边的所有人都会受到影响 |
[02:05] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[02:07] | What was so urgent | 有什么事这么重要 |
[02:08] | that I had to run out in the middle of a job? | 非得让我干活干到一半跑过来 |
[02:12] | There are things that you need to know | 有些事情你应该知道 |
[02:13] | I didn’t think could wait. | 刻不容缓 |
[02:15] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[02:17] | The mission, getting in with this organization, | 潜入那个组织的任务 |
[02:19] | I have a lot riding on it. | 事关重大 |
[02:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:22] | We all do. | 我们都知道 |
[02:25] | Sometimes it’s not easy | 有时候要很难知道 |
[02:28] | knowing how far to go to build trust. | 要建立信任需要多少代价 |
[02:32] | The D.R., Cuba, here. | 多米尼加 古巴 这里 |
[02:35] | There are things I’ve done, | 我做下的事 |
[02:38] | Choices I’ve had to make. | 我做出的选择 |
[02:45] | Last night, Sonya and I… | 昨晚 索尼娅和我 |
[02:50] | Fi– | 菲 |
[02:51] | Why are you telling me this, Michael? | 为什么要告诉我 迈克尔 |
[02:54] | I’ve asked so much of you already. | 我已经要求你做了那么多了 |
[02:57] | I couldn’t ask for you to be part of this operation | 我不能让你参与这次行动 |
[03:00] | without you knowing everything. | 却对你有所隐瞒 |
[03:02] | Are you worried about the operation? | 你是在担心行动吗 |
[03:04] | Or are you asking whether it’s okay | 还是在问和敌人上床 |
[03:08] | for you to sleep with the enemy? | 行不行 |
[03:09] | I mean, she is still the enemy, right? | 她还算是敌人吧 |
[03:11] | The mission hasn’t changed. | 任务没变 |
[03:13] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:14] | The meeting with the head of her organization | 很快我就会去见 |
[03:16] | will happen soon. | 组织头目 |
[03:17] | You’re playing with fire. | 你在玩火 |
[03:21] | But you know that. | 不过你心里清楚着呢 |
[03:42] | For a spy, preparing a job history | 对于间谍来说 准备一份工作记录 |
[03:44] | is a lot more complicated than updating a resume. | 比改写一份简历复杂多了 |
[03:48] | Because official files are classified, | 因为官方文件都是机密 |
[03:50] | you have to write a detailed account of your entire career, | 你得写出一份你整个职业生涯的工作清单 |
[03:53] | an account that will be checked and re-checked | 这份清单会被一再核查 |
[03:55] | for even the slightest deception. | 哪怕最细微的虚假之处 |
[04:01] | If you can keep your facts straight, | 如果能对这些记录保持口径 |
[04:03] | you’ll be fine. | 那你就没事 |
[04:04] | If you can’t, you might not live | 否则 你可能 |
[04:06] | through the process. | 没法活过审查过程 |
[04:13] | Did you finish your homework? | 作业做完了吗 |
[04:15] | Almost done. Just making sure it’s complete. | 差不多了 只是想确保没有遗漏 |
[04:18] | Complete is important. | 没有遗漏很重要 |
[04:20] | – Everything needs to be in there. – Yeah, about that… | -一切细节都得写进去 -是啊 说起来 |
[04:24] | Do I mention last night? | 昨晚发生的事写进去了吗 |
[04:26] | Everything means everything. | 一切细节都要写 |
[04:30] | I may catch some heat for it, | 我也许会因此受到处分 |
[04:31] | but the rule is, you kiss, you tell. | 但是规矩就是 亲一口都得汇报 |
[04:37] | In any infiltration, | 在一切潜入行动中 |
[04:38] | becoming comfortable with your target | 和目标融洽相处 |
[04:40] | is a crucial part of getting information. | 是获取情报的重要因素 |
[04:42] | You want them feeling secure | 你希望他们感觉安全 |
[04:44] | so that your eventual betrayal | 所以最终你的背叛 |
[04:46] | will come as a total surprise. | 就成了绝对的意料之外 |
[04:48] | So you said I was meeting the head of your organization. | 你说我要去见你们头目 |
[04:51] | You will. | 你会的 |
[04:52] | Well, are you going to tell me where I’m going, | 那你要告诉我应该去哪儿 |
[04:54] | or when I’m supposed to be there? | 或者应该什么时候去吗 |
[04:58] | We’ll take care of that. | 我们会处理的 |
[05:04] | Of course that assumes | 当然前提是 |
[05:05] | they don’t surprise you first. | 他们没先让你大吃一惊 |
[05:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[05:26] | Michael Allen Westen, Welcome. | 迈克尔·艾伦·韦斯顿 欢迎 |
[05:28] | My apologies for the travel arrangements. | 我为这次的行程安排对你道歉 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I would have been willing to come here | 是啊 要不是身上挨了五万伏的电击 |
[05:33] | without the 50,000 volts running through my body. | 我本来倒是很乐意前来呢 |
[05:36] | Necessary precaution. You understand? | 这是必要的预防措施 你明白吧 |
[05:38] | I’m trying. | 我尽力 |
[05:40] | And you are? | 那么你又是哪位 |
[05:44] | I am the man you’ve been waiting to meet. | 我就是你一直想见的人 |
[05:48] | Do I get a name? | 能知道你的尊姓大名吗 |
[05:49] | One day. | 以后告诉你 |
[05:51] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[05:52] | But we’re not here to talk about me. | 但我们可不是要谈我的事 |
[05:58] | We’re here to talk about you. | 我们要谈的是你的事 |
[05:59] | Is that really necessary? | 何必如此 |
[06:01] | Everything you want to know is already in the notes. | 你想知道的一切都写在笔记里了 |
[06:03] | Not everything. | 可不是一切 |
[06:05] | But it is a start. | 不过还算有点内容 |
[06:08] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[06:10] | – What is your full name? – You already know my name. | -你的全名叫什么 -你知道我的名字 |
[06:13] | Seriously, this is a waste of time. | 说真的 这是在浪费时间 |
[06:14] | We have all the time in the world to get this right. | 我们有足够的时间来让你听话 |
[06:17] | I proved what I’m willing to do. | 我已经证明了我愿意做哪些事 |
[06:19] | With Burke, with Sonya. | 跟伯克 跟索尼娅一起 |
[06:22] | That should count for something. | 这些总不能不算数吧 |
[06:23] | You proved your skills. | 你证明了你的能力 |
[06:25] | And that only gets you in this room. | 这只是你进来的敲门砖而已 |
[06:27] | This is where we go deeper than your skills. | 你进了门 我们才能谈更深入的事 |
[06:29] | This is where you and I together… | 这里是你和我一起… |
[06:32] | We learn if you are the man you say you are. | 我们听说你是个说一不二的人 |
[06:36] | Now, what is your full name? | 再问一次 你的全名是什么 |
[06:44] | My name is Michael Allen Westen. | 我的名字叫迈克尔·艾伦·韦斯顿 |
[06:48] | An interrogation is all about rhythm | 审讯这件事 无非是要注意节奏 |
[06:50] | and repetition. | 以及反复 |
[06:52] | Experienced interrogators will establish the pace | 经验老道的审讯者会建立审问的节奏 |
[06:54] | of questioning to establish control. | 以便能建立控制感 |
[06:57] | But when were you recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency? | 但你是什么时候加入中情局的 |
[07:01] | During my deployment in Panama three weeks later, | 在我被调到巴拿马之后三周 |
[07:03] | I was sent to the farm. | 我被送到训练营地 |
[07:04] | And describe your relationship with Mr. Card. | 请描述你跟卡德先生之间的关系 |
[07:07] | He betrayed me, so I killed him. | 他背叛了我 所以我杀了他 |
[07:09] | Once they have control, | 一旦他们控制了场面 |
[07:10] | they can probe for more detailed information, | 就可以侦查到更细节的信息 |
[07:13] | exactly where you’ve been and what you’ve done. | 比如你当时到底在哪 到底做了什么 |
[07:16] | First time that you worked with Sam Axe? | 那是你第一次跟萨姆·亚克斯合作吗 |
[07:18] | No, we met during a hostage | 不 我们是在玻利维亚 |
[07:20] | rescue in Bolivia. | 救援人质的时候认识的 |
[07:22] | Would you like me to go over the details of that mission? | 你要我回顾一下那次任务的详情吗 |
[07:26] | No, that’s enough for now. | 不 目前这样就够了 |
[07:33] | Techniques such as sleep deprivation, | 他们会利用一些手段 比如剥夺睡眠 |
[07:35] | noise irritation, and sensory overload are used | 噪音刺激 以及感官过载等等 |
[07:38] | to disorient you, to make it harder to resist questioning. | 来迷惑你 使得抵抗审问愈加艰难 |
[07:44] | The Geneva Convention doesn’t consider these methods | 日内瓦公约不会将这些手段 |
[07:46] | to be torture, but when you’re experiencing them, | 视作折磨 但你若亲身体验一下 |
[07:49] | it sure feels like it. | 就会发现这和折磨根本没差 |
[07:55] | The idea is that, the more worn out you become, | 关键在于 你越是感到精疲力尽 |
[07:58] | the more likely you are to make a mistake your interrogator can pounce on. | 就越容易在审讯者的猛烈攻击下犯错 |
[08:03] | I want to talk to you about Africa. | 我想跟你谈谈非洲的事 |
[08:06] | You were there to negotiate oil interests for the CIA. | 你去那里是为中情局争取石油的利益 |
[08:10] | What were the names of the warlords | 那些得到报酬的军阀 |
[08:12] | who received payoffs? | 都叫什么名字 |
[08:14] | Kwame Alaka and Chidi Buhari. | 夸梅·阿拉卡和奇迪·布哈里 |
[08:17] | Now before you said you negotiated with three. | 之前你说你是跟三个人谈的 |
[08:21] | Now it’s just two. | 怎么只有两个名字 |
[08:22] | I negotiated with… | 跟我谈判的人是有… |
[08:28] | three. | 三个 |
[08:30] | But the third never received the payoff. | 但第三个人没有收到报酬 |
[08:35] | My burn notice interrupted the deal. | 我被炒了 所以交易中断 |
[08:42] | But at a certain point, keeping your story straight | 但有些时候 保持你故事的一致性 |
[08:45] | is next to impossible when you’re also struggling | 几乎就是不可能的 因为你同时要努力 |
[08:47] | to maintain your sanity. | 保持自己不要发疯 |
[09:03] | No, the Charlie-rex did it again. | 不 查理又来了 |
[09:06] | Hi, Uncle Jesse. | 你好啊 杰西叔叔 |
[09:07] | Hey, Maddie. Charl-ay! | 好啊 麦迪 查理 |
[09:10] | Hey, you better watch those raptors, man. | 你最好小心那些肉食龙 |
[09:11] | They look a little hungry. | 他们看上去有点饿了 |
[09:13] | Did you come by to play dinosaurs? | 你是来玩恐龙的吗 |
[09:15] | No. Not quite. I was hoping you knew | 不 不是 我希望你知道 |
[09:16] | – where Mike was. – Presently, no. | -迈克在哪里 -目前不知道 |
[09:18] | Why don’t you try calling him? | 你打过他电话吗 |
[09:19] | I did. He hasn’t hit me back. | 我打了 他没回我 |
[09:22] | I thought he might be here. | 我以为他会在这里 |
[09:23] | So he hasn’t called or left any messages | 你是说他没有打电话 也没有留言 |
[09:25] | or anything like that? | 什么都没有吗 |
[09:27] | No. That’s not unusual. | 没有 这也不奇怪啊 |
[09:28] | He disappeared for nine months, remember? | 他可是一消失就是九个月 你忘了吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 是的 你说得没错 |
[09:32] | He probably just got busy, | 也许他就是比较忙吧 |
[09:34] | forgot to check in. | 所以忘了跟我们说 |
[09:38] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[09:47] | What is going on? Is Michael in trouble? | 怎么回事 迈克尔是不是遇到麻烦了 |
[09:49] | No. No, it’s like you said. | 不 不 就像你说的那样 |
[09:51] | He’s not the easiest guy to get a hold of these days. | 他又不是容易联系得上的人 |
[09:53] | You have a terrible poker face. | 你的脸色很难看 |
[09:55] | Don’t make me yell at you in front of Charlie. | 不要让我在查理面前冲你嚷嚷 |
[09:57] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[09:59] | He’s been missing since Thursday. | 周四开始他就不见了 |
[10:02] | We know he was going to meet with the head | 我们知道他是要去见那个 |
[10:03] | of the organization he’s trying to take down, | 他打算整垮的组织的首脑 |
[10:05] | but then he just dropped off the grid. | 但之后他就不见踪影了 |
[10:07] | What does that mean, “dropped off the grid?” | 什么叫”不见踪影了” |
[10:09] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[10:10] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正在查 |
[10:11] | Sam and Fi are out looking for him right now. | 萨姆和菲现在出去找他了 |
[10:12] | If he gets in contact with you, call me. | 如果他跟你联系了 赶紧打电话给我 |
[10:14] | Okay? Please. | 好吗 拜托了 |
[10:16] | Jesse, if Michael’s missing, | 杰西 如果迈克尔不见了 |
[10:19] | just tell me what to do. | 请一定要告诉我该做什么 |
[10:20] | Just stay here, take care of Charlie. | 你只要呆在这里 照顾好查理 |
[10:23] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[10:25] | Be good, Charlie. | 乖哦 查理 |
[10:32] | All right, I checked the storage space, | 好吧 我已经检查了储藏室 |
[10:33] | the emergency spot, no sign of Mike. | 还有应急处 都没有迈克的踪迹 |
[10:36] | Any action at the loft? | 阁楼有动静吗 |
[10:38] | Sonya and friend just showed up | 索尼娅和她朋友刚出现了 |
[10:40] | and started dragging things out of there. | 要把里面的东西拖出去 |
[10:47] | Okay, so first Mike disappears, | 首先是迈克失踪了 |
[10:49] | then Sonya shows up with a clean car | 然后索尼娅开着一辆空车过来 |
[10:51] | emptying all of his stuff out. | 把他的东西都清空了 |
[10:52] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[10:53] | We’re not supposed to do anything | 任何可能导致任务失败的事情 |
[10:55] | that will jeopardize the op. | 我们都不应该做 |
[10:56] | We’re supposed to just lay low, let this play out. | 我们应该要保持隐蔽 静观其变 |
[10:59] | Do you know what “lay low” means in CIA speak? | 你知道在中情局隐蔽是什么意思吗 |
[11:02] | See if somebody dies. | 看有没有人死了 |
[11:06] | Look, Strong didn’t say we couldn’t keep an eye on Sonya. | 斯特朗没说我们不能监视桑娅 |
[11:09] | Let’s take my car, we’ll follow her, | 开我的车 跟踪她 |
[11:10] | And see if she leads us to Michael. | 看看她能不能带我们找到迈克尔 |
[11:13] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | I just hope Mike is in one piece when we find him. | 只希望找到迈克时 他还没怎么受罪 |
[11:29] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[11:31] | Just…Stop!All right? | 停下来 可以吗 |
[11:34] | Michael, calm down. | 迈克尔 别激动 |
[11:38] | We’re done with this. | 已经结束了 |
[11:41] | So this is over? | 结束了吗 |
[11:43] | The first part, yes. | 对 第一部分 |
[11:48] | Set our sights on new horizons. | 现在我们来更进一步 |
[11:51] | This is gonna loosen you up. | 这能让你放松 |
[11:57] | It’s a chemical relative of benzodiazepine… | 这是一种与苯二氮同类的化学物 |
[12:03] | mixed with a synthetic hallucinogen. | 和一种合成致幻剂混合 |
[12:06] | Drugs will only make this more complicated. | 药只会让事情更加复杂 |
[12:09] | I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[12:11] | Yes, you will. | 对 你会说的 |
[12:14] | Trust the process, Michael. | 相信这个过程 迈克尔 |
[12:17] | You might be surprised at what we discover. | 马上就要发现可能你自己都会惊讶的东西 |
[12:20] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[12:21] | We’ll go through this together. | 这段历程我与你相伴 |
[12:25] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[12:31] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不打算骗你 |
[12:33] | This is gonna hit you pretty hard… | 这个药效很强 |
[12:36] | And you’re not gonna be able to tell the difference | 你的脑中将会一片混乱 |
[12:38] | between what is real and what is not real. | 无法分辨虚实 |
[12:44] | Trick is not to resist. | 不要抵抗 |
[12:48] | Just lean into it. | 顺其自然 |
[12:54] | We’ll reconvene in a few hours. | 几个小时后你就会恢复了 |
[13:22] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[13:28] | Fi? | 菲 |
[13:30] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[13:32] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[13:35] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[13:38] | Fi, I…I can’t take it. | 菲 我受不了了 |
[13:42] | I can’t take any more. | 我快崩溃了 |
[13:46] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[13:51] | Yours isn’t the only life on the line. | 如果你把所有的事都告诉他们 |
[13:55] | If you tell them everything… we all die. | 不光你会死 我们都没命了 |
[14:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:01] | The drugs are so strong. | 但药效太强了 |
[14:03] | I can’t take it much more. | 我快承受不住了 |
[14:06] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[14:07] | Help me. I need you. | 帮帮我 我需要你 |
[14:11] | No…You don’t need me. | 不 你不需要我 |
[14:15] | I do. | 我需要 |
[14:18] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[14:20] | If you tell them everything, we all die. | 如果你把所有的事都告诉他们 我们全都会死 |
[14:26] | Come back. | 回来 |
[14:29] | Come back! | 回来啊 |
[14:37] | If you’re given psychoactive drugs during an interrogation, | 如果有人在审讯时对你使用精神药物 |
[14:41] | it doesn’t automatically make you spill | 你并不会自动地说出 |
[14:43] | every secret you’ve ever had. | 你所知道的所有秘密 |
[14:45] | Drugs are you used less to make you tell the truth | 药物更多是用在让你很难说谎 |
[14:48] | than to make it hard to lie. | 而不是让你说真话 |
[14:58] | Without a clear head, | 头脑不清醒时 |
[14:59] | it’s difficult to make up a story and stick to it. | 很难编造故事不出错 |
[15:02] | Don’t fight this, Michael. | 不要反抗 迈克尔 |
[15:03] | Relax, breathe. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[15:07] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[15:10] | There you are. Water. | 就是这样 喝水 |
[15:13] | We’ve learned a lot about you, what you’ve done. | 我们对你做过的事知道的不少 |
[15:17] | But for my purposes, | 但在我看来 |
[15:18] | the what is less important than the why. | “为什么”比”是什么”更重要 |
[15:22] | It’s in there. It’s all in there. | 都在那里 都在那里了 |
[15:24] | Well, we’ve gone over it. | 我们已经看过了 |
[15:26] | You’ve given me the names, the places, a little history. | 你给了我名字 地点 还有一点历史 |
[15:31] | But now we need to go much deeper. | 但我们得更深入一些 |
[15:34] | We need to find out how you became the man you are today. | 我们得找出是什么造就了今天的你 |
[15:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:41] | Here’s what I’m curious about, Michael. | 我好奇的是这件事 迈克尔 |
[15:43] | When the CIA recruited you, your test scores were good. | 当中情局聘用你时 你的测试成绩很不错 |
[15:49] | Your field work? Strong enough. | 你的外勤 也不赖 |
[15:51] | But then when you were operating in Eastern Europe, | 但当你在东欧出任务的时候 |
[15:55] | you elevated your game. | 你就像变了个人 |
[15:56] | You went from a slightly above average operative | 从一名还不错的特务 |
[15:59] | to a living legend. | 变成了传说般的人物 |
[16:01] | – Now…How does that happen? – I followed orders. | -发生了什么事 -我遵守命令 |
[16:04] | I did what I had to do. | 采取必要措施 |
[16:05] | – It just happened. – I don’t think so. | -就这样 -我可不这么认为 |
[16:07] | The CIA would never give the highest priority operations | 中情局不可能给那个迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[16:11] | to the Michael Westen that they recruited. | 最高优先级的任务 |
[16:13] | You evolved into something that they never expected. | 你发展到了他们从未预料到的程度 |
[16:17] | Something inside of you, it shifted. | 你体内的某个东西改变了 |
[16:22] | What was it? What do you think it was? | 是什么 你认为是什么 |
[16:24] | My training kicked in. | 是因为我受的训练 |
[16:29] | Look at my time in Kiev. | 想想我在基辅的时候 |
[16:31] | That many high-risk ops in seven months, | 七个月内 那么多的高危任务 |
[16:34] | you grow stronger or you die. | 适者生存 |
[16:36] | Gradual improvements that come with training and experience | 来自训练和经验的逐渐进步 |
[16:40] | had something to do with it, | 是有些关联 |
[16:41] | but that is only the icing on the cake. | 但那只不过是锦上添花的东西 |
[16:52] | What’s happening? What are you seeing? | 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[16:57] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:07] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[17:14] | You only need to put yourself there to find the answers. | 你只需要回想那段记忆就能找到答案 |
[17:25] | They’re talking about me, kid. | 他们在说我呢 孩子 |
[17:27] | I am the answer. | 我就是答案 |
[17:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[17:32] | I’m the only one who ever really believed in you. | 我是全世界唯一一个真正信任你的人 |
[17:36] | I made you. | 我塑造了你 |
[17:37] | That is not true. | 不是的 |
[17:39] | Aww, the hell it isn’t. You can’t lie to me, kid. | 你就否认吧 你骗不了我 |
[17:42] | I am in your head. | 我就在你脑子里 |
[17:44] | You know exactly how much time and effort I put into you. | 你知道我在你身上花了多少心血 |
[17:47] | – You didn’t do anything. – Oh, please. | -你什么都没干 -拜托 |
[17:50] | Everyone thought you had the heart of a boy scout. | 所有人都以为你天真单纯 |
[17:54] | But I saw your true colors. | 但我发现了你的真面目 |
[17:58] | I discovered that homegrown anger, | 我发现了你内心的怒火 |
[18:02] | the resentment, all that stuff | 怨恨 所有这些 |
[18:05] | you kept bottled up inside of you, | 被你深埋心底的念头 |
[18:07] | and I taught you how to use it. | 而我教会了你如何利用它们 |
[18:11] | Oh, you’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不用谢 |
[18:13] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:14] | Oh, I know exactly what I’m saying. | 我非常清楚自己在说什么 |
[18:17] | I was there, kid. | 我当时在场的 孩子 |
[18:19] | I remember how fast you took to it, | 我记得你当时接受的多快 |
[18:22] | how much you loved it. | 对它有多迷恋 |
[18:26] | You are not real. Get out of here. | 你是幻象 快走开 |
[18:29] | You show some goddamn respect for the dead! | 你对死者最好尊重一些 |
[18:32] | I’m not asking for a candlelight vigil, | 我不是在要求烛光守夜 |
[18:34] | but at least honor my untimely passing by admitting the truth. | 不过至少要尊重我的早逝 接受真相 |
[18:38] | You are who I made you! | 是我成就了你 |
[18:41] | And that is all I ever wanted, Michael. | 这就是我对你的所有期望 迈克尔 |
[18:46] | For you to accept who you are. | 让你直面你的内心 |
[18:50] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:51] | Who is wrong? Who is that? | 谁错了 是谁 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. I just…I… | 我不知道 我只是…我… |
[18:55] | It’s the drug. I’m not thinking straight. | 是药的作用 我脑子不太清醒 |
[18:57] | Michael, don’t think straight. | 迈克 不用太清醒 |
[19:02] | Just let whatever floats through your mind | 不管有什么闪过你的脑海 |
[19:04] | come out unfiltered, | 你都让它浮现出来 |
[19:07] | and you focus on the question. | 然后把焦点集中在这个问题上 |
[19:08] | How did you become the CIA’s ace? | 你是如何成为中情局里的佼佼者的 |
[19:13] | Just tell him. | 告诉他 |
[19:16] | Stop it. Stop it. | 别说了 别说了 |
[19:17] | – Stop– – Come on. | -别… -说出来吧 |
[19:19] | What’s the harm in giving credit where credit is due? | 就事论事没有什么要紧的 |
[19:23] | Stop it! Stop it! It’s in the past! | 别说了 别说了 那都是过去的事了 |
[19:26] | – This doesn’t matter! – Oh, yes, it does. | -都不重要了 -当然重要 |
[19:28] | It matters to you. | 对你很重要 |
[19:30] | Otherwise we wouldn’t be here together. | 否则我们也不会在这里相会 |
[19:33] | Now just let it out. | 现在说出来吧 |
[19:35] | Just stop! | 住嘴 |
[19:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:38] | Oh, you think he’s gonna hate you | 你觉得 如果他了解了真正的你 |
[19:40] | if he knows who you really are? | 就会讨厌你吗 |
[19:43] | Come on, tell him how much fun we had. | 说吧 告诉他我们当时有多开心 |
[19:45] | That’s what he wants. | 这就是他想要的 |
[19:48] | Say my name, and I promise you you’ll feel better. | 说出我的名字 我保证你会感觉好很多 |
[19:53] | Say it, kid. | 说出来 孩子 |
[19:55] | Say my name! | 说我的名字 |
[19:59] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[20:06] | Well, isn’t that interesting? | 瞧 多有趣啊 |
[20:10] | There’s a Larry Sizemore in your notes… | 你的笔记里提到了拉里·西斯摩尔 |
[20:13] | Listed as a field officer. | 被列为陆军校级军官 |
[20:17] | But that’s all. | 不过就只提了这么多 |
[20:19] | Nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[20:21] | He was a special… special kind of monster. | 他很特别 很特别的怪物 |
[20:26] | Well, you worked with plenty of monsters. | 你和很多怪物一起工作 |
[20:31] | What was so special about this one? | 这个有什么特别的呢 |
[20:33] | He was dangerous, | 他非常危险 |
[20:36] | and I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[20:37] | What were you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[20:41] | I was afraid I was becoming like him. | 我害怕自己会变成他 |
[20:47] | And I was afraid I was starting to like it. | 我还害怕自己喜欢上了这种感觉 |
[20:59] | Finally, we’re making progress. | 我们终于有进展了 |
[21:22] | I don’t see her, Sam. | 我没看到她 萨姆 |
[21:24] | I’m telling you, Fi, she pulled in here. | 我正在找呢 菲 她就停在了这 |
[21:26] | Well, we should get moving. | 我们应该行动了 |
[21:27] | The longer we wait, the further she’ll– | 我们越等 她就越… |
[21:28] | Hey, right there. Bingo! | 就在那 搞定 |
[21:31] | – What the hell is she doing? – She’s gonna burn Mike’s stuff. | -她到底要干什么 -她要烧掉迈克的东西 |
[21:34] | There’s an incinerator in there. | 那里面有个焚化炉 |
[21:36] | Fi, we can’t lose her again. We got to stay closer. | 菲 我们不能再让她跑了 我们得靠近点 |
[21:38] | I have some skip tracing equipment in the trunk. | 我后备箱里有逃债追踪装备 |
[21:41] | If we plant something in her car– | 如果我们能放到她车上… |
[21:42] | No, Fi, you know, how thorough she is. | 不 菲 你知道她有多谨慎的 |
[21:44] | If she sweeps her car for trackers and finds something, | 她要是检查车上是否有追踪器 |
[21:46] | this is over. | 万一发现点什么就完了 |
[21:47] | Who said anything about trackers? | 我说有追踪器了吗 |
[21:48] | I have an infrared strobe we can use. | 我有红外线闪光灯可用 |
[21:50] | Well, it’s a great idea, | 这主意不错 |
[21:50] | but that means you got to get access to the car, | 不过这就意味着你得接近那辆车 |
[21:52] | a decent power source. | 连上可靠的电源 |
[21:54] | Have a little faith, Sam. | 有点信心啊 萨姆 |
[22:04] | – How am I looking? – Pretty good for now, but keep moving. | -情况如何 -目前不错 不过要快点 |
[22:06] | They’re gonna run out of stuff to burn pretty soon. | 他们快把东西烧完要出来了 |
[22:11] | And where the hell did you get an I.R. strobe, anyway? | 你怎么会有这设备的 |
[22:14] | Isn’t that a military toy? | 那不是军队用的玩意吗 |
[22:16] | I’m a one-woman army. | 我是独立娘子军嘛 |
[22:18] | Strobe’s in place. | 闪光灯到位 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | Rudolph might be out of a job. It’s shining bright. | 红鼻子鲁道夫看来要失业了 真是闪瞎眼 |
[22:25] | 红鼻子鲁道夫 圣诞老人的领头鹿 红鼻子像灯塔般闪亮 可以穿透迷雾 | |
[22:29] | Fi, you got company. Get out of there now. | 菲 有人来了 快出来 |
[22:31] | – One more bolt. – Fi, I’m tellin’ you, | -还差一个螺栓 -菲 听好 |
[22:33] | you got, like, ten seconds and then | 你大约还有十秒 |
[22:35] | they’re gonna be close enough to help you finish. | 他们就要走到你跟前了 |
[22:52] | All right, Fi, get back here. We gotta move. | 好吧 菲 快回来 我们得行动了 |
[22:57] | So I looked into your friend, Larry. | 我查了下你的朋友拉里 |
[22:59] | I must say that the files I pulled on your ops together | 我不得不说这些资料把你的行动都联了起来 |
[23:02] | Were… Very, very intriguing. | 非常 非常有趣 |
[23:05] | Here’s what we need, Michael– | 我们要弄清楚 迈克尔 |
[23:08] | We need to understand who he was to you. | 我们要弄清楚他对你来说是什么 |
[23:13] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:15] | Why did you and Larry stop working together? | 为什么你不再和拉里合作了 |
[23:19] | I already told you. | 我说过了 |
[23:23] | Well, you can’t deny that you were a powerful team, | 你不能否认你们俩是强强联合 |
[23:27] | and the CIA wouldn’t let you split up without good reason. | 而且中情局不会毫无理由的拆散你们 |
[23:32] | I was needed in the Middle East, | 当时中东地区需要我 |
[23:34] | so that’s where I went. | 所以我就去了 |
[23:36] | Talk to me about Vedeno, November, ’95. | 跟我说说95年11月在温丹诺的事 |
[23:42] | What happened there? | 发生了什么事 |
[23:44] | You and Larry were never on record | 那次行动以后 你和拉里 |
[23:46] | working together again after that op. | 再也没有一起工作的记录 |
[23:49] | Talk me about that. | 跟我说说 |
[23:50] | – Recon mission. – Recon? | -侦查任务 -侦查 |
[23:55] | Then why were you sent home | 那你为什么会在离任务完成还有 |
[23:56] | six months before your posting was finished? | 六个月的时候被派回国 |
[23:59] | I made a tactical mistake. | 我犯了个战术上的错误 |
[24:02] | What’d that mistake look like? | 什么样的错误 |
[24:05] | We trusted a local military commander, | 我们轻信了一个当地的军事指挥官 |
[24:09] | but he betrayed us. | 他出卖了我们 |
[24:10] | Oh, so you got played by an asset. | 你们被线人耍了 |
[24:12] | Ops have gone bad on you before. | 你以前的行动也曾出过差错 |
[24:15] | What makes this one so unique? | 为什么这一次如此特殊 |
[24:26] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[24:28] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[24:30] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[24:31] | Pay attention! | 听清楚了 |
[24:33] | You and Larry, betrayed by your contact, | 你和拉里 被你们的线人出卖了 |
[24:36] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:38] | We had to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[24:41] | The intel he had could expose everyone. | 他掌握的情报会暴露所有人 |
[24:46] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[24:48] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他不可能走远 |
[24:50] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[24:54] | We tracked him down. Standard op. | 我们追踪他 标准程序 |
[24:58] | Locate, corner, neutralize. | 定位 围堵 军事消灭 |
[25:01] | Now you’re just parroting orders. | 你现在不过是机械地重述任务罢了 |
[25:03] | What did you and Larry do? | 你和拉里做了什么 |
[25:07] | Ah, kid, it happened. | 孩子 这是常有的事 |
[25:10] | You know, you can deny it all you want, | 你完全可以不承认 |
[25:12] | but nothing is gonna change the facts. | 但事实已不可能改变 |
[25:17] | Why don’t you want to talk about it? | 你为什么不谈一谈 |
[25:19] | Hey, you know, these– these were our glory days. | 这些 这些都是我们的光辉岁月 |
[25:24] | This was beautiful. | 这多么美好啊 |
[25:25] | This was something to be proud of. | 这是让人引以为豪的事情 |
[25:27] | Get out of my head, Larry. | 滚出我的大脑 拉里 |
[25:28] | I’m not listening to you anymore. | 我再也不会听你的话了 |
[25:33] | Ah, don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我嘛 |
[25:37] | These… are not innocents. | 这些人…可不是无辜的 |
[25:40] | They were hiding an enemy. Our enemy! | 他们把敌人藏起来了 我们的敌人 |
[25:44] | That wasn’t how it was supposed to happen! | 那件事本不该发生的 |
[25:46] | What happened? What happened, tell me. | 发生什么事了 告诉我 |
[25:50] | We interrogated the villagers. | 我们拷问了村民 |
[25:52] | They had helped him escape. | 他们帮助他逃走 |
[25:54] | They were just farmers. | 他们只不过是些农民 |
[25:55] | Didn’t take long to figure out where they had hid him. | 他们没多久就坦白了他的藏身之处 |
[25:59] | He had barricaded himself inside of a factory. | 他躲在一座工厂内并且设置了障碍 |
[26:02] | He doesn’t want tactical details. | 他不想要战术上的细节 |
[26:04] | He’s not gonna stop until you give him what’s inside! | 如果你不提供内部情报他是不会罢休的 |
[26:07] | It was too risky to breach and extract, | 攻进去找人实在太冒险了 |
[26:09] | so we neutralized the situation. | 所以我们采取军事消灭 |
[26:11] | Damn it! Again, with “Neutralize”! | 该死的 又是军事消灭 |
[26:14] | For the love of God, use real words! | 看在上帝的份上 用实在的词语 |
[26:17] | The man was hiding like a coward! | 那个男人像懦夫一样躲起来了 |
[26:19] | Was it worth risking our lives to silence him? | 值不值得我们冒生命危险去让他闭嘴 |
[26:21] | Hell, no! | 绝对不值得 |
[26:23] | So tell him how you solved it. | 所以告诉他你怎么解决的 |
[26:25] | Tell him what you did. | 告诉他你都做了什么 |
[26:30] | I blew it up. I blew up the building. | 我把它炸了 我把楼炸了 |
[26:33] | That what’s bothering you, is that you blew up a building. | 一直让你困扰的 是你炸了那栋楼 |
[26:37] | There is more to it than that. | 一定还有隐情吧 |
[26:39] | You’re safe here, you can tell me. | 你在这里很安全 你可以告诉我 |
[26:42] | Go on. Come on. | 继续 说吧 |
[26:46] | Tell him why you ran away from me. | 告诉他你为什么从我这里逃走 |
[26:48] | I didn’t know there were people in there. | 我不知道楼里面有人 |
[26:49] | Stop right there. You knew. | 等等 你是知道的 |
[26:52] | – I couldn’t see inside! – Are you kidding me? | -我无法看到楼内部 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[26:55] | You could have looked through the window. | 你完全可以通过窗户探视内部 |
[26:56] | You could have counted cars in the lot! | 你完全可以通过停车场里的车进行推测 |
[26:58] | But you didn’t! | 但你没有 |
[27:00] | No, you want to try and play the boy scout and tell yourself, | 不 你想要耍帅并告诉自己 |
[27:02] | “Oh, it was an accident,” | “啊 那是一场意外” |
[27:03] | but I know better, | 但我很了解你 |
[27:04] | ’cause I saw the look in your eye, | 因为我看到了你的眼神 |
[27:06] | that killer instinct. | 那属于杀手的本能 |
[27:08] | You knew they were there! | 你知道他们在里面 |
[27:09] | I didn’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[27:15] | I lost control, I was angry. | 我失控了 我当时很生气 |
[27:17] | My friends– my friends were gonna die. | 我的朋友 我的朋友们快死了 |
[27:24] | I didn’t care what it took or who stood in my way, | 我不在乎代价 也不在乎谁阻挡着我 |
[27:26] | I was gonna make sure that son of a bitch was dead. | 我要确保那狗杂种死掉 |
[27:30] | I let my feelings blind me. | 我让感情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[27:37] | I never wanted that to happen again. | 我再也不想让那样的事再次发生 |
[27:43] | And that is why… | 那就是为什么… |
[27:49] | you always get the job done without collateral damage. | 你总是在不造成间接伤害的情况下完成任务 |
[27:54] | The people… in the factory, | 工厂里的…那些人 |
[27:57] | sometimes, I hear them scream. | 有时候 我能听到他们的尖叫声 |
[28:00] | They never stop. | 那声音从未消失 |
[28:03] | They can get quieter, but they never stop. | 有时候声音比较小 但从未消失 |
[28:07] | Michael, I want you to understand, | 迈克尔 我希望你理解 |
[28:09] | what you’ve done here today, it’s very important, | 今天你在这里所做的一切都非常重要 |
[28:11] | because I can’t protect you unless I know what’s driving you. | 因为如果我不知道你的动机就无法保护你 |
[28:15] | You share your burden… | 你说出了你的负担 |
[28:18] | I will help you carry it. | 我会帮助你一同承担 |
[28:21] | Now, you get some rest because it is clear to me | 现在你稍作休息 因为我很清楚 |
[28:24] | there are more demons inside of you, | 你内心还有更多邪恶 |
[28:27] | and I will do whatever it takes to dig them out. | 我会想尽一切办法帮你把它们挖掘出来 |
[28:39] | A spy is trained to deal with a wide range of external threats | 间谍会被训练如何应对各种外部威胁 |
[28:43] | combat, pursuit, capture, interrogation, even torture. | 战斗 追捕 落网 拷问 甚至折磨 |
[28:47] | Training is designed to expose you | 训练的目的是让你接触 |
[28:49] | to as many situations as possible | 尽可能多的情况 |
[28:51] | so that when you encounter them in the real world, | 以便将来在现实中遭遇类似情况时 |
[28:53] | you’re ready. | 你能有充分的准备 |
[28:56] | There are situations, though, you simply can’t prepare for. | 但是也有无法提前准备的情况 |
[29:00] | No amount of experience or training can help you | 没有任何经验或训练能帮助你 |
[29:03] | when the threat comes from inside your own mind. | 克服来自你内心的威胁 |
[29:07] | Frank, stop it, you’re drunk. Just calm down! | 弗兰克 停下来 你喝醉了 冷静点 |
[29:10] | Nate, go next door, now. | 内特 到隔壁去 马上 |
[29:12] | He’ll hurt you. | 他会伤害你的 |
[29:13] | No, he won’t. I’ll be fine. | 不 他不会的 我没事的 |
[29:15] | – No. – Go. | -不 -去吧 |
[29:16] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[29:18] | Get outta my way, bitch! | 别挡路 婊子 |
[29:31] | – You still have eyes on Sonya? – I sure do. | -你还在监视着索尼娅吗 -当然了 |
[29:34] | She just took a right on 5th. | 她在第五大道右拐了 |
[29:37] | Traffic is light on 4th. | 第四大道交通状况好一些 |
[29:39] | Take a right here, we’ll pick her up again. | 这里右转 我们可以再追上她 |
[29:40] | Damn it, red light. | 妈的 红灯 |
[29:42] | What, is that a problem? | 怎么了 那有问题吗 |
[29:43] | No, more of a warning. | 没有 更像是警告 |
[29:45] | Oh! Oh, Fi, what the hell? | 菲 搞什么鬼 |
[29:50] | Jesus, Fi! | 天啊 菲 |
[29:57] | You see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[29:58] | We should be going parallel to her now. Nothing yet. | -我们现在应该和她平行 -还没看到 |
[30:00] | It’d be a lot easier | 如果你没有像马里奥·安德烈蒂 |
[30:02] | if you weren’t driving like Mario Andretti. | 要我看到她就容易多了 |
[30:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:04] | Mario Andretti never had a car like this. | 马里奥·安德烈蒂可没这样的车 |
[30:11] | There she is, go left. | 她在那里 左转 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:23] | I think my liver’s in my throat, | 我的心都提到嗓子眼了 |
[30:25] | but…good job, Fi. | 不过干的漂亮 菲 |
[30:32] | What’s on the other side of that gate? | 门那边是什么 |
[30:34] | Looks like a road that leads to a private island. | 似乎是一条通往私人岛屿的路 |
[30:37] | I don’t know if we can stay with Sonya. | 不知道能不能跟上索尼娅 |
[30:39] | Those guards could tip her off if we try to get by. | 我们过去的话警卫可能会通知她 |
[30:42] | All right, well, how about this? Look… | 那要不这样 你看 |
[30:44] | See how the island juts out to the harbor? | 这个岛就在港口外 |
[30:46] | I think our best view of the place is from the water. | 我觉得视野最好的地方应该是水上 |
[30:49] | – You’re proposing we swim? – No, we don’t have to get wet. | -你说游过去吗 -用不着湿身 |
[30:51] | Elsa owns a speedboat. | 艾尔莎有一艘快艇 |
[30:52] | It’s docked on the other side of the bay. | 停靠在海湾的另一边 |
[30:54] | Maybe Jesse can come and pick us up. | 没准杰西可以过来带我们一程 |
[30:56] | I’ll just call Elsa and set it up. | 我这就打电话给艾尔莎安排一下 |
[30:59] | Fine, but hurry. | 好吧 但是快点 |
[31:00] | I don’t like the thought of Michael in there alone. | 我不想让迈克尔独自待在那边 |
[31:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[31:10] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:16] | There. | 好了 |
[31:20] | One of the reasons you are here is because | 你能在这里的原因之一就是 |
[31:22] | your career is marked with an extraordinary degree… | 你的职业生涯有一点让人印象深刻 |
[31:29] | of loyalty. | 那就是忠诚 |
[31:31] | Loyalty… to the agency. | 对组织的忠诚 |
[31:35] | Loyalty to your fellow operatives. | 对战友的忠诚 |
[31:37] | Loyalty to your friends. | 对朋友的忠诚 |
[31:40] | That is a good thing… | 这是一件好事 |
[31:43] | But it’s also a problem. | 但也是一个问题 |
[31:46] | Old loyalties die hard. | 旧的忠诚很难根除 |
[31:49] | And I need to know that you’ve left yours behind. | 我得确保你已经彻底抛弃了旧日的忠诚 |
[31:55] | They are. I’m all alone. | 是的 我现在自己混 |
[31:57] | That’s an easy thing to say. | 说得容易 |
[31:59] | ’cause I know how hard it can be to cut ties. | 但我知道斩断旧情有多难 |
[32:02] | Especially when you’ve been in the game | 尤其是你已经在其中 |
[32:04] | as long as you have. | 打滚那么多年 |
[32:06] | Look at the work I’ve done with Sonya and Burke. | 看看我跟索尼娅和伯克干的活 |
[32:11] | I’ve been loyal to you. | 我已经对你们效忠了 |
[32:13] | You were useful to us. | 你对我们有用 |
[32:15] | I’m grateful for that. | 对此我很高兴 |
[32:17] | But when Burke found you, | 但是伯克找到你的时候 |
[32:21] | you needed something. | 你需要一些东西 |
[32:23] | Something to hold on to. | 让你支撑下去的东西 |
[32:25] | We gave you that. | 我们满足了你 |
[32:26] | Loyalty and need– they’re not the same thing. | 忠诚与需求 两者不一样 |
[32:29] | You don’t know our cause. | 你不知道我们的目标 |
[32:30] | You can’t blindly dedicate yourself to something that quickly. | 你不可能这么快就盲目献身 |
[32:34] | Not yet, anyway. | 时候还不到 |
[32:38] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[32:41] | If you’re a part of something else… | 如果你还有别的身份 |
[32:43] | then you need to tell me. | 赶紧告诉我 |
[32:45] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[32:48] | Michael! Where the hell are you? | 迈克尔 该死的你在哪儿 |
[32:56] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[32:58] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[33:01] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[33:03] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:05] | It is better for both of us if you just tell me now. | 现在告诉我对我们双方都有好处 |
[33:08] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[33:10] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[33:12] | Damn it, look at me when I am talking to you, son! | 妈的 我跟你说话的时候看着我 孩子 |
[33:14] | Dad? | 爸 |
[33:20] | You can’t be here. | 我一定是见鬼了 |
[33:22] | Why? ’cause I’m dead? | 为什么 因为我死了吗 |
[33:24] | You can’t get rid of me that easily, Michael. | 别想这么容易摆脱我 迈克尔 |
[33:26] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[33:28] | You’re holding on to something. | 你在坚持些什么事情 |
[33:31] | What is it? | 到底是什么呢 |
[33:33] | It’s just me. It’s–it’s… | 是我 是… |
[33:35] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[33:37] | – I don’t– – Tell him. | -我不 -告诉他 |
[33:38] | Go on, tell him what you care about the most. | 说呀 告诉他你最在乎的是什么 |
[33:41] | It sure as hell ain’t your family! | 绝对不是你的家人 |
[33:43] | You never gave a damn about me | 你他妈从来不关心我 |
[33:44] | or your mother or Nate. | 你妈妈还有内特 |
[33:47] | So what is it, Michael? | 所以到底是什么 迈克尔 |
[33:48] | Come on, I want to hear you say it out loud! | 快点 我要你大声说出来 |
[33:50] | I am not doing this. | 我不会这么做 |
[33:53] | You’re not doing what? | 你不会怎么做 |
[33:55] | What are you resisting? | 你在抗拒什么 |
[33:59] | You dedicated your entire life to that agency. | 你把你的人生都奉献给了那个组织 |
[34:02] | Okay? That goddamn agency! | 对吗 那个该死的组织 |
[34:04] | And now it is time to come clean! | 是时候坦白交待了 |
[34:06] | No! | 不 |
[34:10] | You might not like me, but you will– | 你也许不喜欢我 但你必须 |
[34:12] | Hey! You will listen to your father! | 你必须听你爸说 |
[34:18] | You wanna play tough with me now? | 想跟我耍倔吗 |
[34:19] | ’cause I don’t mind pounding the truth out of you. | 我可不介意揍得你说实话 |
[34:22] | You left home for the CIA. | 你为了中情局离开了家 |
[34:24] | You lost Fiona for the CIA. | 你为了中情局失去了菲欧娜 |
[34:27] | And you got your own brother killed for the CIA. | 你为了中情局害你弟弟被杀 |
[34:30] | And now you’re sure as hell gonna give them credit for it! | 而你现在还要替他们脸上贴金 |
[34:32] | – Stop! – So tell them, Michael! | -住手 -告诉他们 迈克尔 |
[34:34] | – You tell him! – Don’t do this! Stop! | -告诉他 -别这么做 住手 |
[34:36] | This all stops when you start talking. | 只有你开口 这一切都会结束 |
[35:00] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[35:01] | Michael, what did you tell him? | 迈克尔 你跟他说了什么 |
[35:02] | – What? – Before you passed out. | -什么 -在你晕倒之前 |
[35:04] | Before they threw you in here. You said something. | 在他们把你扔到这儿之前 你说了些事 |
[35:06] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[35:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:12] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[35:13] | Whatever it is, it’s bad. | 不管是什么 情况很糟 |
[35:15] | He knows, Michael. | 他知道了 迈克尔 |
[35:16] | He knows you betrayed us. | 他知道你背叛了我们 |
[35:18] | He’s going to kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[35:20] | We have to go. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[35:30] | We have to keep moving. | 我们不能停下 |
[35:32] | It won’t be long before somebody | 很快就会有人发现 |
[35:34] | realizes that you’re missing. | 你不见了 |
[35:35] | I can’t walk. I can’t make it. | 我走不动了 我不行了 |
[35:37] | You can and you will. | 你可以的 你必须走 |
[35:42] | Otherwise, we’re both dead. | 否则我们都死定了 |
[35:51] | Why are you risking your life for me? | 为什么要为我冒生命危险 |
[35:53] | Because you risked your life to get me out of that prison. | 因为你也冒着生命危险把我救出那个监狱 |
[35:56] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[35:57] | And I pay my debts. | 我有债必偿 |
[35:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:00] | Come on, Weston, one foot in front of the other. | 撑住 韦斯顿 向前迈脚 |
[36:30] | Okay, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:31] | Hang on, I got something right there. | 别动 我看见那儿有人 |
[36:32] | Mike and Sonya. | 是迈克和索尼娅 |
[36:37] | We have to move faster. | 我们得走快点 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:41] | Now we know what they’re running from. | 我们知道他们为什么要跑路了 |
[36:42] | I count six armed guards coming in on them. | 有六个全副武装的警卫追着他们 |
[36:45] | -What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? | -你在干嘛 -你觉得我在干嘛 |
[36:47] | I’m backing them up. | 我得帮帮他们 |
[36:48] | Sam, we’re too far away. | 萨姆 我们离得太远了 |
[36:50] | What the hell else are we supposed to do? | 那我们还能做点什么 |
[36:52] | I’ve made harder shots. | 更远的我都试过 |
[37:01] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[37:02] | You’ve got nothing else to say to your father? | 你没有别的要对你父亲说了吗 |
[37:05] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[37:06] | What’s that? Speak up. I can’t hear you. | 什么意思 继续说 我听不见 |
[37:08] | No, sir! | 没有了 长官 |
[37:24] | What did you tell him? | 你和他说了些什么 |
[37:29] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没和他说 |
[37:32] | I never tell him anything. | 我从不告诉他任何事 |
[37:36] | Michael, come on. Move your feet! | 迈克尔 坚持住 动动你的脚 |
[37:40] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走 挺住 |
[37:41] | – I’m not leaving. – What are you talking about? | -我不走 -你在说什么 |
[37:43] | You need to help me with the boat– | 你得帮我把船推出去 |
[37:44] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[37:45] | You can’t go back. He’ll kill you. | 你不能回去 他会杀了你 |
[37:47] | Michael, please, you’re not thinking– | 迈克尔 拜托 你不是真的想 |
[37:48] | Sonya, listen to me. | 索尼娅 听我说 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:51] | – I’m sorry. – Michael. | -我很抱歉 -迈克尔 |
[37:53] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[37:54] | What the hell is he doing? | 见鬼 他到底在干吗 |
[37:56] | Looks like he’s giving up. Why would he do that? | 他好像不打算逃了 他为什么要这么做 |
[37:57] | Because he doesn’t know that we’re here to help him, | 因为他不知道我们在这儿帮他 |
[37:59] | That’s why. | 就是这个原因 |
[38:00] | Stop right there. On your knees. | 不准动 跪下 |
[38:03] | Sam, don’t. | 萨姆 这不行 |
[38:04] | Fi, let go of my arm. | 菲 别拦着我 |
[38:05] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[38:06] | They’ve got him. | 他们抓到他了 |
[38:13] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[38:19] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:23] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我并不愿意这样做 |
[38:26] | You are an impressive operative. | 你是个不可多得的特工 |
[38:29] | you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[38:30] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[38:33] | You won’t pull that trigger. | 你不会扣动扳机的 |
[38:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:37] | Because I’m here. | 因为我还在这儿 |
[38:41] | I have no reason to run. | 我没有理由跑路 |
[38:43] | And I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[38:46] | Wish I could believe you. | 希望我能信任你 |
[38:47] | Oh, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[38:49] | You can question me, | 你可以问我问题 |
[38:51] | Drug me, torture me. | 给我下药 折磨我 |
[38:54] | It won’t matter. | 怎样都无所谓 |
[38:58] | Because I know who I am. | 因为我知道我是谁 |
[39:05] | A man who has no secrets can trust himself. | 只有没有秘密的人才能相信自己 |
[39:10] | I’m glad you’re that kind of man. | 我很高兴你是这种人 |
[39:13] | I told you. | 早和你说过了 |
[39:18] | This one’s a keeper. | 他能留下来 |
[39:21] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[39:23] | I’m James. | 我是詹姆斯 |
[39:31] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们的行列 |
[39:53] | Hey, so how’s Mike doing? | 那迈克现在怎么样 |
[39:55] | Is he still sleeping it off? | 他还在睡觉吗 |
[39:56] | Madeline’s been taking care of him, | 麦德琳在照看他 |
[39:58] | But he’s pretty out of it. | 但是他还没恢复意识 |
[39:59] | He say anything else? | 他说了些什么吗 |
[40:00] | His brain’s still scrambled from the drugs in his system. | 身体里残留的药让他的大脑还是一片混乱 |
[40:03] | Fi tried talking to him, he took one look at her… | 菲想和他聊聊来着 他看了菲一眼 |
[40:05] | Started crying. Couldn’t stop. | 然后就开始不能自制的大哭 |
[40:07] | You find anything? | 你查到了些什么 |
[40:08] | Kind of. | 一点点 |
[40:09] | I went to the house where Mike was held. | 我去了囚禁迈克的屋子 |
[40:13] | Well, see for yourself. | 你们自己看吧 |
[40:16] | What am I looking at? | 这是些什么 |
[40:18] | The house is gone. | 房子整个不见了 |
[40:19] | – Gone? – What? | -不见了 -什么 |
[40:21] | They must have demolished it | 他们肯定是一把迈克丢在码头上 |
[40:22] | The minute they dumped Mike on the docks. | 就立刻把那个屋子给拆了 |
[40:24] | This James dude leveled a $10 million mansion | 这位詹姆斯拆平了一幢值一千万美金的房子 |
[40:26] | just to cover his tracks? | 就只为了掩盖行踪吗 |
[40:27] | That’s what I think. | 我也在想这个 |
[40:30] | What the hell has Michael gotten himself into? | 迈克尔到底把他自己搅进了什么麻烦里 |
[40:57] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[41:01] | Charlie’s so excited his uncle Mike is staying over. | 查理很开心迈克叔叔能来过夜 |
[41:04] | I couldn’t get him to sleep in his own bed, | 他都不肯回自己的床上睡 |
[41:05] | so he wanted to stay here with you until you woke up. | 他想在这里陪着你 直到你醒来 |
[41:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[41:14] | I’ve had better days. | 不算特别好 |
[41:16] | I’ve seen you look rough before, Michael… | 迈克尔 我见过你之前脆弱的样子 |
[41:19] | But nothing like this. | 从来没这么狼狈过 |
[41:22] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[41:25] | They tried to get inside my head. | 他们想摸清我的想法 |
[41:27] | They wanted me to tell them everything. | 他们想让我和盘托出 |
[41:31] | You held out? | 你挺住了吗 |
[41:33] | Barely. | 差点没 |
[41:36] | They gave me drugs. | 他们给我下药 |
[41:37] | I saw things. | 让我产生幻觉 |
[41:39] | I remembered moments, | 我记忆里的片段 |
[41:41] | people… | 还有人 |
[41:48] | Is that why you look so lost? | 你就是因为这些而迷茫吗 |
[41:54] | I saw Dad. | 我看见了爸爸 |
[41:59] | I can imagine how hard that must have been. | 我能想象你有多难受 |
[42:03] | Seeing him wasn’t the hard part, Ma. | 见到他并不是最难受的事情 妈妈 |
[42:12] | It was realizing… | 最难受的是意识到 |
[42:15] | he was the only reason I survived. | 他是我能活下来的唯一原因 |