时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:32] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:34] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:37] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | She is all that matters. | 她是最重要的 |
[00:47] | It’s been an honor, Mike. | 与你合作我深感荣幸 迈克 |
[00:57] | There was a rumor about a deep cover Russian mole | 有一个传闻 说在阿灵顿附近有个 |
[00:59] | working around Arlington. | 藏得很深的俄国卧底特工在活动 |
[01:00] | She turned the NSA inside out. | 她把国安局翻了个底朝天 |
[01:02] | Yeah, and the information she sent home | 是啊 她发回国的情报 |
[01:03] | got a lot of good agents killed. | 害死了许多优秀的探员 |
[01:05] | Now if Sonya’s that operative, | 如果索尼娅就是那个特工 |
[01:06] | It’s only a matter of time | 那她早晚 |
[01:06] | before she stabs us in the back. | 会在背后捅我们一刀 |
[01:08] | I just found out who exposed my identity. | 我刚刚查到暴露我身份的人了 |
[01:10] | – Who? – Hacker syndicate. | -谁 -黑客犯罪集团 |
[01:13] | Based in Miami. Somehow they found out who I was | 基地在迈阿密 不知怎么他们发现了我的身份 |
[01:15] | and sold me to the highest bidder. | 把我卖给了出价最高的买家 |
[01:17] | What now? | 那现在呢 |
[01:18] | We destroy them, of course. | 当然是 毁掉他们 |
[01:25] | For a spy, running is more than just a way to stay in shape. | 对间谍来说 跑步不仅仅是健身 |
[01:31] | It keeps your mind focused and reduces stress, | 它还能帮你释放压力 保持头脑清醒 |
[01:35] | which are essential when you’re working deep cover. | 这都是在卧底行动中至关重要的因素 |
[01:39] | It also gives you a good excuse to be in secluded areas, | 跑步还是你去隐秘地点的好理由 |
[01:42] | which makes arranging covert meetings a lot easier, | 这就让秘密会面简单了很多 |
[01:45] | if you don’t mind being a little sweaty. | 当然前提是你不介意留点汗 |
[01:50] | If that’s the price of a flat stomach after 40, | 如果这是四十岁之后依然拥有平坦小腹的代价 |
[01:53] | – Count me out. – Thanks. | -我就算了吧 -谢了 |
[01:56] | They were popping champagne corks in Langley | 他们读了你的简报之后 |
[01:57] | when they read your latest debrief. | 就在中情局总部开香槟庆祝 |
[01:59] | Pulling Sonya Lebedenko out of Cuba | 从古巴带回索尼娅·勒博登科 |
[02:03] | puts our operation on a whole new level. | 把我们的行动提升到了一个新高度 |
[02:05] | Glad to hear it. | 听到这个真开心 |
[02:06] | So tell me about this job she wants you to do. | 跟我说说她要你干的活儿 |
[02:09] | The target is a hacker group out of Coral Gables. | 目标是科尔盖布尔市的一个黑客组织 |
[02:12] | They find hidden offshore bank accounts and raid them. | 他们寻找隐藏的境外银行账户并发动攻击 |
[02:14] | They found Sonya’s operational funds and exposed her. | 他们找出了索尼娅的行动基金 暴露了她 |
[02:17] | – So this is about revenge? – No, it’s more than that. | -那么这是复仇吗 -不 不仅如此 |
[02:19] | These people don’t leave anything to chance. | 这些人办事滴水不漏 |
[02:21] | She wants everything the hackers know about them, | 她想找出黑客掌握的一切和他们相关的情报 |
[02:23] | and then she wants them destroyed. | 然后毁掉他们 |
[02:24] | So how does Sonya plan to do this? | 那索尼娅准备怎么办呢 |
[02:26] | I don’t know, we’re meeting at a downtown restaurant. | 我不知道 我们约在市区的一家餐厅见面 |
[02:29] | She’ll give me the details then. | 到时她会告诉我细节 |
[02:31] | Good. Okay, just one other thing. | 很好 还有件事 |
[02:33] | I made arrangements with Fiona Glenanne | 我安排菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[02:35] | to support you on this, so tell Sonya– | 协助你 所以告诉索尼娅 |
[02:37] | No. Strong, no. No. | 不行 斯特朗 不 不行 |
[02:39] | You were the one who roped her | 是你把她卷进来 |
[02:40] | into dealing with the Russian Bureaucrat | 帮你对付俄国当局 |
[02:42] | to help free Sonya, and she crushed it, by the way. | 帮索尼娅逃跑 并且她还干得真不错 |
[02:46] | I would be an idiot to leave that kind of talent– | 如果不利用这样的能人 我就是白痴 |
[02:48] | I promised Fiona that she wouldn’t be involved in this. | 我承诺过不让菲欧娜卷进来的 |
[02:50] | Well, that wasn’t your call to make, was it? | 这就不是你说了算的事了 对吧 |
[02:52] | Look, Michael, we are this close | 迈克尔 我们已经离金字塔顶 |
[02:54] | to the top of the pyramid. | 这么近了 |
[02:55] | Sonya is our only way in. | 索尼娅是我们打进组织的唯一途径 |
[02:57] | I need this to go off without a hitch. | 任务必须得顺利无阻地进行 |
[03:01] | Now run along. | 继续跑步去吧 |
[03:03] | You’re gonna want to shower before you go to that lunch. | 去吃饭前记得洗个澡 |
[03:27] | You clean up nice. | 看着清爽了不少嘛 |
[03:30] | Not so bad yourself. Nice place. | 你也不差 这地方不错 |
[03:32] | A bit fancy for a planning meeting. | 作为作战计划协商处奢侈了点 |
[03:35] | Who said we were planning? | 谁说要计划了 |
[03:37] | This is step one of the operation. | 这是行动的第一步 |
[03:40] | One of our fellow restaurant patrons is a software developer | 这个餐厅的一名老顾客是软件开发员 |
[03:44] | who happens to be carrying a nasty computer virus | 他正好带着厉害的电脑病毒 |
[03:47] | he developed for the D.O.D. | 那是给国防部开发的 |
[03:49] | We’re going to be stealing it. | 我们去把病毒偷回来 |
[03:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | My instructions were to be here at 1:00 and be ready. | 我收到的指令是一点钟到这里准备好 |
[03:58] | How can we be ready if we don’t know who the target is? | 连目标是谁都不知道 怎么准备好 |
[04:02] | There will be a medical emergency | 过不了几分钟 |
[04:03] | in the next few minutes. | 这里会发生一起紧急医疗事故 |
[04:05] | He or she will be our target. | 他或她就是我们的目标 |
[04:06] | You’re a doctor who happens to be dining here, | 你是碰巧在这里就餐的医生 |
[04:08] | and I am your wife. | 而我是你的妻子 |
[04:12] | In the bag there is a syringe. | 包里有支针剂 |
[04:14] | Give it to him after I find the drive. | 我找到了磁盘后就给他注射 |
[04:17] | What kind of medical emergency are we talking about? | 你说的紧急医疗事故是什么 |
[04:20] | Someone else is taking care of that. | 某人会处理好的 |
[04:25] | Someone? | 某人 |
[04:26] | When do I get to meet that someone? | 我什么时候才能见到这个某人 |
[04:27] | Never. | 永远见不到 |
[04:29] | We like to keep things compartmentalized. | 我们喜欢分工行事 |
[04:31] | It’s cleaner that way. | 这样更清晰明了 |
[04:32] | Maybe, but it means walking into an op | 也许 但这意味着在一无所知的情况下 |
[04:34] | completely in the dark. | 进行任务 |
[04:37] | There is a difference between being in the dark | 一无所知地行动和坚信不疑地行动 |
[04:39] | and acting on faith. | 是有差别的 |
[04:42] | Ron, are you okay? | 罗恩 你还好吗 |
[04:44] | Hey, man, you all right? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[04:46] | Ron. Oh, my god! | 罗恩 我的天 |
[04:47] | – Call an ambulance! – You see? | -叫救护车 -看到了吧 |
[04:50] | Faith is rewarded. | 坚信不疑的收获来了吧 |
[04:51] | Oh, my god. He can’t breathe! | 我的天 他无法呼吸了 |
[04:53] | Somebody call a doctor. | 快叫医生 |
[04:54] | I’m a doctor. What’s happened here? | 我是医生 他怎么了 |
[04:56] | He was eating, and he just fell. | 他本来在吃东西 然后就倒下去了 |
[04:58] | This man is having a seizure. | 他癫痫发作了 |
[04:59] | I need you to step back, please. | 请都退后 |
[05:01] | Honey, I need you to help me. | 亲爱的 帮我一把 |
[05:02] | – Loosen his tie and his belt. – Is he– | -松开他的领带和皮带 -他怎 |
[05:04] | Just–I need you to get back, please. | 请退后 |
[05:05] | Just get back. | 退后 |
[05:07] | Let’s roll him on his side | 把他翻向侧面 |
[05:08] | in case he vomits. | 以免他呕吐 |
[05:09] | – Okay. – Ron. | -好 -罗恩 |
[05:12] | Wake up. Ron? | 醒醒 罗恩 |
[05:15] | I’m giving your friend an injection | 我给你们的朋友注射了药物 |
[05:17] | that will stop the seizure. | 止住了癫痫 |
[05:18] | Come on, man. Breathe. | 加把劲 呼吸 |
[05:22] | All right, wake up. | 好了 醒了 |
[05:23] | Come on. Come on. Come back. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[05:26] | Okay, you’re gonna be all right. | 好了 你没事了 |
[05:27] | All right, your friend’s gonna be okay, | 好了 你们的朋友会没事的 |
[05:28] | but you need to get him to the hospital. | 不过你们得带他去趟医院 |
[05:29] | Tell them he had a tonic-clonic seizure | 告诉医生他出现了强直性痉挛 |
[05:31] | and I gave him 4 milligrams of lorazepam. | 我给他注射了4毫克的安定 |
[05:33] | Can you do that for me, please? | 能做到吧 |
[05:34] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了 |
[05:36] | Just doing my job. Go. | 这是我的本职工作嘛 快去吧 |
[05:38] | Well, that was exciting. | 真是激动人心啊 |
[05:41] | Don’t eat the fish. | 别吃鱼哦 |
[06:04] | I haven’t been back here since… | 好久没回这里了 自从… |
[06:09] | It’s really all gone, isn’t it? | 什么都没了 是吗 |
[06:11] | Found a few snow globes you might be able to salvage. | 找到了几个雪景球 你也许还能抢救一下 |
[06:13] | Other than that… | 除此之外 |
[06:16] | It’s good to see you again, Fi. | 很高兴再见到你 菲 |
[06:21] | I don’t know what Strong told you, but– | 我不知道斯特朗跟你说了什么 可是 |
[06:24] | Oh, you must be Fiona Glenanne. | 你一定是菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[06:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:30] | Fi, this is Sonya. | 菲 这是索尼娅 |
[06:32] | Michael speaks so highly of you, | 迈克尔把你夸到了天上 |
[06:33] | I’d swear he was trying to make me jealous. | 我都以为他是想让我嫉妒你呢 |
[06:36] | He told me what you did to help get me out of Cuba. | 他告诉我你帮我逃出古巴的事 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | I hope he also told you | 希望他还告诉了你 |
[06:41] | that my help doesn’t come cheap. | 想要我帮忙可不便宜 |
[06:43] | That won’t be an issue. | 这不是问题 |
[06:45] | You’ll find that my people are very generous. | 你会发现我们的人非常慷慨 |
[06:50] | Sam and Jesse are already inside. | 萨姆和杰西已经在里面了 |
[06:52] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[06:56] | Some information on our target. | 关于目标的一些情报 |
[06:58] | Where’s all this coming from exactly? | 这些到底都是哪里来的 |
[07:00] | All that matters is that it’s here. | 你只管用就行了 |
[07:02] | The surveillance fairy. Right, I forgot. | 监控小精灵嘛 我怎么就忘了呢 |
[07:04] | The hackers work out of this building on Biscayne Boulevard. | 黑客工作的这栋楼在比斯坎大道 |
[07:07] | We need to get into their mainframe and plant the virus | 我们得找到主机 |
[07:09] | that Michael and I acquired yesterday. | 植入迈克尔和我昨天拿到的病毒 |
[07:10] | Yeah, so this virus that you acquired, | 好的 那你们拿到的这个病毒 |
[07:13] | how does that work exactly? | 是怎么运作的呢 |
[07:14] | It sends us their data | 它会把数据发给我们 |
[07:16] | and wipes their drives clean. | 同时清除他们硬盘上的数据 |
[07:17] | It says here that this guy Cody Ward | 这里说这个叫科迪·沃德的人 |
[07:19] | is in charge of finding new talent. | 负责找新的能人干将 |
[07:21] | We could start by approaching him. | 我们可以从接近他开始 |
[07:23] | You want to get in as an employee? | 你们想作为雇员进去吗 |
[07:24] | What do you know about hacking? | 对于黑客技术 你们知道多少 |
[07:26] | Not much, but if it’s our only way in, | 不多 不过如果这是唯一的办法 |
[07:28] | – we’ll fake it. – You can’t just fake it. | -我们就装一装吧 -这不是装能解决得了的 |
[07:30] | Sure we can. Mike goes in, | 当然能 迈克进去 |
[07:31] | does a little typie-type on the keyboard, | 在键盘上一顿乱敲 |
[07:33] | we do something in the real world | 我们在现实世界 |
[07:34] | that makes him look like a computer genius. | 把他伪装成电脑天才的样子 |
[07:36] | You’ll need top-grade hacking software, | 你得有顶级的黑客软件 |
[07:38] | and even if you convince them, | 而且即使他们相信了 |
[07:39] | one demonstration won’t be enough. | 演一次也不够 |
[07:41] | They’ll want to see evidence of your past work. | 他们会想了解你过去的工作的证据 |
[07:43] | We know someone who might be able to help us, | 我们认识的一个人应该能帮上忙 |
[07:45] | a local money launderer. | 一个本地的洗黑钱的家伙 |
[07:46] | He does some computer security work. | 他也干些计算机安全相关的活儿 |
[07:47] | I’m sure I could put something together. | 他一定有办法的 |
[07:49] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[07:50] | Uh, yeah, he’s not real happy with us right now. | 他现在和我们的关系可不太好 |
[07:53] | You’ll be able to talk him into it. | 你能说服他的 |
[07:55] | Buy him a fruity drink. | 给他买杯果汁吧 |
[07:57] | Oh, is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[08:01] | We just need a paper trail to make it look | 一个书面记录就行了 |
[08:02] | like some accounts got hacked. | 做成好像有人账户被黑的样子 |
[08:04] | You could do it in your sleep, man. | 你闭着眼睛也能搞定 朋友 |
[08:05] | And if you could also hook us up | 另外如果你能给我们搞点 |
[08:06] | with whatever hacker software | 现在小鬼们用的 |
[08:08] | the kids are using these days, | 黑客软件 |
[08:09] | that would be swell. | 那就更棒了 |
[08:10] | Um, what possible reason could you have for wanting all that? | 你们要这些东西干什么 |
[08:13] | Well, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了啦 |
[08:15] | Mike’s just going after some computer monkeys. | 迈克准备追查一群搞电脑的家伙 |
[08:16] | They call themselves– – the Collective. | 他们自称 神秘社团 |
[08:19] | – The Collective. – The Collective? | -黑客集团 -黑客集团 |
[08:21] | Are you high? They’re the friggin’ plague. | 你喝多了吧 他们就是群瘟疫 |
[08:23] | They’ve been hitting my clients for years. No way. | 他们攻击我的客户很多年了 没门 |
[08:25] | Barry, none of this is gonna blow back on you, man. | 巴瑞 这些都不会波及到你的 |
[08:27] | That’s very reassuring | 这句话从把我弄进监狱的人 |
[08:28] | coming from the team who got me sent to prison. | 嘴里说出来 真让人安心 |
[08:30] | Hey. Mike got you a pardon. | 迈克是欠你一句抱歉 |
[08:32] | After four months. Plenty of time to ruin my life. | 四个月 浪费了我多少生命 |
[08:35] | I lost my girlfriend. | 女朋友没了 |
[08:36] | I lost my house. | 房子没了 |
[08:38] | My business is in total shambles. | 生意也成了一团稀泥 |
[08:40] | Look, we’re sorry about everything that happened. | 对于这些我们很遗憾 |
[08:41] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[08:43] | Look, Barry, you said that some of your clients got hit | 巴瑞 你说你的客户受到过 |
[08:46] | by these hacker guys, right? | 这些黑客的袭击 对吧 |
[08:48] | Well, what if Mike could | 那如果迈克能够 |
[08:49] | find out where the money went? | 找出那些钱的去向呢 |
[08:51] | Maybe he could recoup a little revenue. | 也许他能给你收回点收益呢 |
[08:53] | “Maybe” is not gonna get her done. | “也许”没用 |
[08:54] | – Sorry, guys. – Hold on. No. Hold on. | -抱歉了 朋友 -等等 别走 等等 |
[08:56] | There’s gotta be– there’s gotta be something. | 一定有 一定有办法的 |
[08:58] | You said you lost your girlfriend, right? | 你说你女朋友没了 是吧 |
[09:00] | Maybe we can help you out with that. | 也许我们能帮你 |
[09:01] | How? I don’t even know where she is. | 怎么帮 我都不知道她在哪里 |
[09:03] | She stopped returning my phone calls, | 她不回我电话 |
[09:06] | totally disappeared on me. | 完全消失在我的视线里了 |
[09:07] | Barry, what if we tracked her down for you? | 巴瑞 要是我们能找到她的下落呢 |
[09:09] | Huh? We track her down. | 我们找到她的下落 |
[09:11] | Who shows up at her door? | 出现在她门口的又是谁呢 |
[09:13] | It’s you, looking all good. | 是你 仪表堂堂 |
[09:14] | You’re wearing your best face jewelry. | 容光焕发 |
[09:15] | You comb the beard out. | 胡子梳得整整齐齐 |
[09:16] | You got a little extra product in the coif. | 头巾上再戴个小装饰 |
[09:18] | Working your Barry charm. | 施展你巴瑞的魅力 |
[09:21] | Maybe your story has a happy ending. | 也许就会皆大欢喜了 |
[09:23] | You guys really think you can find her? | 你们真觉得能找到她吗 |
[09:25] | Come on. | 当然 |
[09:26] | Barry. | 巴瑞 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[09:32] | All right. I’ll get the accounts for you, | 好吧 我帮你们弄账户 |
[09:34] | but you got to tell Mike to watch it. | 但你们得让迈克小心点 |
[09:37] | People who tangle with the Collective, | 跟黑客集团有纠纷的人 |
[09:39] | they tend to wind up facedown in the everglades. | 都会死的很惨 |
[09:55] | You’re Priscilla, | 你是普里西拉 |
[09:56] | a systems expert trained at Caltech. | 加州理工学院出身的系统工程专家 |
[09:58] | I’m Mark Fincher, a code breaker out of san francisco. | 我是马克·菲彻 来自旧金山的破译员 |
[10:02] | Fi, look, you can still walk away from this. | 菲 你现在退出还来得及 |
[10:04] | What are you talking about? The meeting’s set. | 你说什么呢 会面在即 |
[10:05] | Cody’s waiting for me. | 科迪等着我呢 |
[10:06] | I can say you got sick. I can go in alone. | 我可以说你病了 我可以自己去 |
[10:08] | You don’t have to go in. | 你没必要去的 |
[10:11] | I need to do this. | 我必须去 |
[10:13] | What does that even mean? Why? | 这是什么意思 为什么 |
[10:15] | I can’t owe my freedom to you, Michael. | 我的自由我自己争取 迈克尔 |
[10:19] | I just can’t. | 不能让你帮 |
[10:33] | So are you guys, like, a couple? | 你们俩是夫妇吗 |
[10:35] | Us? No. | 我们吗 不 |
[10:37] | Strictly professional. | 绝对专业 |
[10:38] | I handle web defense protocol, | 我负责网络防御协议 |
[10:40] | and Mark’s a genius at decryption. | 马克是解码天才 |
[10:44] | Central Bank of Belize, First National Bank | 伯利兹中央银行 圣卢西亚第一国家银行 |
[10:46] | of St. Lucia, 5 mil in a weekend. | 一个周末弄了五百万 |
[10:49] | Pretty sweet. Tell me, if you’re so good, | 真棒 跟我说说 既然你们这么厉害 |
[10:52] | – why are you looking for a job? – A job? | -为什么还要找工作呢 -工作 |
[10:54] | I had three patents by the time I was 30. | 我30岁的时候就已经拥有了三项专利 |
[10:57] | I don’t need a job. I need protection. | 我不需要工作 我需要保护 |
[10:59] | We had a close call in San Francisco. | 我们在旧金山差点失手 |
[11:02] | We’re not taking any chances. From what we hear, | 我们不想再冒险 据我们所知 |
[11:04] | your security is top-notch. | 你的安保措施一流 |
[11:06] | It is. | 没错 |
[11:07] | Thing is, we got a full roster of hackers. | 但是 我们的黑客已经够多了 |
[11:10] | We’re not hiring. | 不招人了 |
[11:11] | You say you have hackers? | 你说你们有黑客 |
[11:14] | You don’t know what the word means. | 你都不知道这是什么意思吧 |
[11:15] | You know, while we’re booting up, | 我们在启动电脑的同时 |
[11:18] | I want you to pick a target. | 你来选一个目标 |
[11:20] | Anything at all. | 随便什么都行 |
[11:21] | Target? What, like, a bank? | 目标 比如一间银行吗 |
[11:24] | A bank? Please. | 银行 拜托 |
[11:25] | Give me something hard. | 来点有难度的 |
[11:26] | Okay, I’ll pick. | 好吧 我来选 |
[11:27] | How about the power company? | 电力公司怎么样 |
[11:29] | Right here, right now. | 此时 此地 |
[11:30] | Power grid’s protected by Homeland Security. | 电网是国土安全部来保护的 |
[11:33] | You’re wasting my time. Hey, sweetie, | 你们在浪费我的时间 亲爱的 |
[11:34] | Sweetie, I asked for a fresh drink ten minutes ago. | 亲爱的 我十分钟前要了一杯清凉饮料 |
[11:37] | – Sure. – Move that little ass. | -知道了 -动作快点 |
[11:40] | – Listen, I got to wrap this up. – Come on. | -我要赶紧走了 -别这样啊………………………………………. |
[11:44] | Have you seen my little ass? | 你见过我的翘臀了吗 |
[11:50] | You are trouble. | 红颜祸水啊 |
[11:56] | Okay, kids. | 好吧 小子 |
[12:00] | Impress me. | 展示你们的才艺吧 |
[12:03] | Faking a computer hack isn’t that complicated. | 伪装成一个电脑黑客并不复杂 |
[12:06] | All you need to do is create a dummy website | 你只用伪造一个虚拟网站 |
[12:08] | and run some high-end network scanning software. | 运行某个高级的网络扫描软件 |
[12:11] | I’m passing the IPSec, | 我现在通过了安全协议 |
[12:14] | sending you the I.P. address now. | 给你发送网址 |
[12:16] | Of course the hard part | 当然 困难的地方在于 |
[12:17] | is making it look like your hacking is getting results. | 让你的入侵看起来有效果 |
[12:20] | To do that, you need a team. | 为此 你需要一个团队 |
[12:28] | What are you running there, John the Ripper? | 你要运行什么 约翰开膛手 |
[12:30] | Not while I’m working. | 我干活的时候别说话 |
[12:34] | Okay, that’s Fi. It’s go time. | 菲发来了信号 动手吧 |
[12:37] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[12:41] | – Which one is it? – Give me a second. | -是哪一个 -给我点时间 |
[12:46] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉你们 |
[12:47] | you bit off more than you can chew? | 好像有点驾驭不来啊 |
[12:49] | Because your liver is chewing on 1/5 of tequila | 因为你喝多了导致肝脏负担太重 |
[12:51] | and you’ve never seen someone beat a SCADA firewall. | 而且你从没见过有人黑进远动系统防火墙 |
[12:55] | Come on, lady, ticktock. | 快点 小姐 时间紧迫 |
[12:57] | Hurry it up. The cops will be here any second. | 赶紧的 警察随时会到 |
[12:59] | Pull up A1, D8, and D9. | 断开A1 D8和D9 |
[13:10] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, boy? What is “Oh, boy”? | -我擦 -我擦 擦什么擦 |
[13:12] | Cops got here earlier than we expected. | 警察比我们预计的到的更早 |
[13:14] | – We got to go. – No. No, we stick to the plan. | -我们得闪了 -不 严格按计划来 |
[13:16] | We wait till Fiona gives us the signal | 我们要等到菲欧娜发信号 |
[13:18] | to turn the power back on, | 然后恢复电力 |
[13:19] | and nobody leaves before we get it. | 在此之前谁都不许走 |
[13:25] | Everything in this world | 这个世界上跟电脑相连的一切 |
[13:26] | connected to a computer belongs to us. | 都尽在我们掌握 |
[13:28] | We want to share, | 我们可以分享 |
[13:29] | but we need a safe place to work. | 但我需要一个安全的工作环境 |
[13:31] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我的个神 |
[13:34] | You two are the real thing. | 你们俩真有一手 |
[13:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:38] | It’s too bad you killed the party, though. | 就是派对泡汤了 挺可惜的 |
[13:40] | Oh, we can fix that. | 我们也能恢复电力 |
[13:42] | Mark, let there be light. | 马克 让灯光重新亮起来 |
[13:44] | Okay, that’s Fi. Throw the switches. Let’s go. | 菲发信号了 合上开关 闪人 |
[13:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[13:54] | You just got yourself a job. | 这份工作归你们了 |
[13:56] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入团队 |
[14:08] | Mark, Priscilla, Jack Frakes. | 马克 普里西拉 这是杰克·弗雷克斯 |
[14:11] | Cody tells me you’re good. | 科迪说你们很棒 |
[14:12] | Whatever he said, we’re better. | 不管他怎么说 我们都比他说的更棒 |
[14:14] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[14:15] | It’s his job to find the talent. | 他负责发掘人才 |
[14:17] | It’s my job to check it out. Have a seat. | 我负责验证是否货真价实 坐吧 |
[14:22] | So I’ve been doing a little research. | 我做了一点小调查 |
[14:28] | Tell me, if you two are such pros, | 告诉我 如果你们俩真这么厉害 |
[14:32] | why is it nobody’s ever heard of you? | 为什么没有人听说过你们呢 |
[14:34] | There’s nothing on the hacker boards. | 黑客名单没有你们的名字 |
[14:36] | In fact, I can’t find a single record | 事实上 我找不到任何 |
[14:38] | to confirm either of you even exist. | 可以证明你们存在的记录 |
[14:40] | Hello, we exist. Besides, Cody was at the club | 我们就在你面前呢 而且 昨晚 |
[14:44] | last night when we blacked it out. | 我们给夜总会断电的时候科迪也在 |
[14:45] | It’s true. It was like, boom. | 是真的 砰的一声就没了 |
[14:48] | Boom. So what else do you need? | 砰 你还需要别的什么 |
[14:50] | Well, nobody’s questioning your ability, | 没有人质疑你们的能力 |
[14:53] | but you’re hiding something. | 但你们有所隐瞒 |
[14:55] | Look, we ran into some issues on our last job. | 我们上一个活儿出了点问题 |
[14:58] | We were hired to hit a network. | 我们受雇去攻击一个网络 |
[15:00] | Turns out it belonged to the mob. | 结果那是黑帮的网络 |
[15:02] | Our employer, moron that he was, he didn’t secure his ISDN. | 我们老板 那个笨蛋 他没做好网络安全工作 |
[15:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:14] | We got back from lunch, | 我们吃完午饭回来 |
[15:16] | everyone was dead, they cut off their hands, | 所有人都死了 被砍掉了双手 |
[15:20] | laid them on the keyboard | 手被扔在了键盘上 |
[15:23] | to send a message. | 这是给我们的警告 |
[15:25] | Snap. | 真惨 |
[15:27] | After that, we thought it wise | 从那以后 我们觉得 |
[15:30] | to make ourselves hard to find. | 得让自己销声匿迹 |
[15:32] | I see. | 明白了 |
[15:33] | Which brings us back to why we’re here. | 这也是我们来这的原因 |
[15:35] | Now, I don’t want to walk into a room | 现在我可不愿意再走进 |
[15:37] | full of dead people again. | 一间全是死人的房间 |
[15:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:42] | Nobody can touch my security. | 没人能动我的安保系统 |
[15:44] | When there’s a problem, | 出了问题 |
[15:46] | we’re not the ones who end up dead. | 死掉的也不会是我们 |
[15:47] | Forgive me if I don’t take your word for it, | 很抱歉我不能相信你说的话 |
[15:50] | but I’m gonna need to see your setup. | 不过我要看看你的设备 |
[15:52] | Let’s go. | 那来吧 |
[15:55] | Every entry point is monitored around the clock. | 每个入口都是全天监控 |
[15:58] | This place is airtight. | 这里的安保无懈可击 |
[15:59] | Probing for a weakness | 寻找安全漏洞的诀窍 |
[16:01] | in your enemy’s security is all about vanity. | 就在于对手的虚荣心 |
[16:03] | And if someone tries to come in without an invitation? | 如果有人硬闯进来呢 |
[16:06] | That’s what the hardware’s for. | 那就硬碰硬吧 |
[16:09] | Oh, look, Mark, they all have machine guns, | 瞧 马克 他们都有机关枪呢 |
[16:11] | so we’re totally safe. | 这下我们真的安全了 |
[16:13] | No one can break in. | 没人能闯进来 |
[16:15] | The less impressed you are, | 你表现得越不以为然 |
[16:17] | the more they tend to tell you. | 他们就会告诉你越多信息 |
[16:19] | That doesn’t mean the network can’t be hacked. | 那并不意味着网络不会被黑 |
[16:22] | Our server’s protected by a firewall | 我们的服务器有防火墙保护 |
[16:25] | the N.S.A. couldn’t crack. | 国安局也黑不进来 |
[16:26] | What about someone from the inside? | 要是出现内鬼呢 |
[16:28] | Where do all their data lines go? | 这些数据线都通向哪里 |
[16:29] | To our secure server room downstairs. | 通向楼下的安全机房 |
[16:32] | There. | 那里 |
[16:33] | The door’s reinforced steel | 门用的是强化钢板 |
[16:34] | with a seven-digit key code. | 并带有一个七位数密码 |
[16:36] | Nobody’s getting in. | 没人能进去 |
[16:37] | Of course, just because you’re looking | 当然 因为你只是在寻找漏洞 |
[16:39] | for a weakness doesn’t mean there is one. | 并不意味着漏洞的确存在 |
[16:41] | You’ll be safe as long as you deliver. | 一旦托付给我们 你就高枕无忧了 |
[16:44] | – Now if we’re done here– – One more thing. | -现在我们看完了 -还有一点 |
[16:46] | What about my chair? | 我的椅子呢 |
[16:50] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[16:51] | Mark does his best work in an Aeron chair. | 马克需要一把艾伦办公椅才能工作出色 |
[16:54] | And I’m gonna need plenty of yogurt in the fridge. | 并且冰箱里还要有很多酸奶 |
[16:56] | Blueberry. | 蓝莓口味的 |
[16:58] | Lots of it. | 要很多哦 |
[17:04] | Every inch of the place is covered. | 那里每个角落都在监视范围内 |
[17:05] | There’s cameras everywhere. No blind spots. | 到处都是监控 没有盲点 |
[17:08] | Okay. We know what we’re dealing with, | 好吧 目标我们已经了解了 |
[17:11] | so what’s the best route in? | 那我们潜入的最佳路线呢 |
[17:12] | There isn’t one. | 没有 |
[17:13] | Even if we get past their security… | 即使我们通过了他们的安全系统… |
[17:15] | which we can’t. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:16] | Their server room is uncrackable. | 他们机房也是无懈可击的 |
[17:17] | I hope you’re not telling me | 我希望你不是在告诉我 |
[17:18] | that this is impossible, Michael, | 任务无法完成 迈克尔 |
[17:21] | because failure is not an option here. | 因为我们不能失败 |
[17:24] | There is a way in. It just won’t be easy. | 有个办法进去 只不过不太容易 |
[17:27] | Their camera cables run through an outside wall | 他们摄像头的电缆是穿过一面外墙 |
[17:30] | into their security room here. | 连接到警卫室的 |
[17:31] | If we access those cables, | 如果我们能接触到这部分电缆 |
[17:32] | we might be able to hijack the system. | 也许能黑掉这个系统 |
[17:34] | This office is on the eighth floor. | 这间办公室在八楼 |
[17:36] | How are you going to get to it from the outside? | 你们怎么从外面处理它 |
[17:38] | – We’ll come down from the roof. – The roof? | -我们从楼顶下去 -楼顶 |
[17:40] | – And how do you plan on getting– – Let us handle that. | -那你们计划怎么进… -交给我们吧 |
[17:42] | In the meantime, we need to get our hands | 与此同时 我们需要一台 |
[17:43] | on a high-bandwidth video transmitter | 高宽带视频发射机 |
[17:45] | to override their signal. | 来覆盖他们的信号 |
[17:47] | And how are you planning on getting one of those? | 那你打算怎么弄到一台呢 |
[17:49] | I’m sure you can make arrangements. | 我相信你有办法 |
[17:55] | You’ll have it by tomorrow. | 明天给你 |
[18:04] | Gentlemen. | 伙计们 |
[18:05] | You said you had some news about my girlfriend. | 你们说有我女朋友的消息了 |
[18:07] | You recognize that car right there? | 你认出那边那辆车了吗 |
[18:10] | That’s Tricia’s car! | 那是特里西娅的车 |
[18:12] | I bought her that car for her birthday last year! | 她去年生日时我买给她的 |
[18:14] | She loved that car. She never would have sold it. | 她超爱那辆车 她绝不会卖掉的 |
[18:17] | What, do you think it was stolen? | 你们认为它被偷了 |
[18:18] | So, Barry, look, I talked to a cop buddy. | 听着 巴瑞 我跟一警察哥们聊了下 |
[18:20] | That dealership is known for its ties | 那个经销商跟一些 |
[18:22] | to some serious bad guys. | 非常坏的家伙有关系 |
[18:24] | Bad guys. W-what kind of bad guys? | 坏人 什么坏人 |
[18:26] | The kind of guys who fence cars, | 他们倒卖汽车 |
[18:28] | cars that are linked to more than one disappearance. | 这些汽车还跟多起失踪有关 |
[18:30] | – Oh, no. – Listen. Listen. | -不会吧 -听着 听着 |
[18:32] | All we know is we gotta go ask Mr. Sleazy Pants | 我们能做的就是去问 |
[18:35] | over there some questions. Let’s go. | 那边的破裤子先生 我们走 |
[18:40] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[18:42] | You boys buying or selling? | 你们是要买车还是卖车 |
[18:43] | Neither actually. | 其实都不是 |
[18:45] | We just wanted to ask you a few questions | 我们只是想问你一些问题 |
[18:46] | about how that Lamborghini there ended up on your lot. | 关于那辆兰博基尼是如何到你手上的问题 |
[18:49] | You guys cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[18:51] | You see any badges? | 你看到警徽了吗 |
[18:52] | We just need some information, that’s all. | 我们只是打听消息 仅此而已 |
[18:54] | Then go to a library. | 那去图书馆吧 |
[18:55] | You got five seconds to get off my lot. | 你们有五秒钟的时间离开我的车场 |
[18:57] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I think it is. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[19:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:04] | Now let’s try this one more time. | 现在我们再问一次 |
[19:06] | – Who brought in the Lambo? – Go to hell. | -那辆兰博是谁卖的 -去死吧 |
[19:09] | Low prices, huh? | 低价销售 是吗 |
[19:11] | You may have to lower ’em just a little bit more. | 你可能得再降些价了 |
[19:14] | – Ooh! – That’s a $50,000 car. | -天啊 -那辆车五万美元呢 |
[19:17] | That was a $50,000 car. It’s more like $45,000 now. | 曾经值五万美元 现在大约值四万五 |
[19:20] | Let’s go for $40,000. | 变成四万美元好了 |
[19:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[19:23] | Tell us… | 快说 |
[19:24] | – Who… – Jesus. | -卖家 -天啊 |
[19:26] | brought it… in! | 是谁 |
[19:28] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:30] | But you gotta keep me out of it. | 但你们不能把我牵扯进来 |
[19:32] | His name’s Pike. | 他的名字是派克 |
[19:33] | He gets me cars sometimes. | 他偶尔卖车给我 |
[19:35] | Always cash. No questions. | 现金交易 不问问题 |
[19:37] | He’s a dangerous son of a bitch, okay? | 他是个危险的狗杂种 知道吗 |
[19:40] | That’s all I know. Swear to God. | 我就知道这些 我对天发誓 |
[19:42] | That’s all we wanted to know. | 我们想知道的就是这些 |
[19:44] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的时间 |
[19:45] | Just calm down, for God’s sake. | 我的天 冷静一下 |
[19:47] | My goodness. | 我的老天爷 |
[19:50] | When you need access to a restricted area | 当你知道自己被紧盯的情况下 |
[19:53] | and you know you’re being watched closely, | 还要进入禁区时 |
[19:55] | a direct approach is best. | 最好大摇大摆的直接过去 |
[19:56] | Sneaking around when you’re under surveillance | 在被监视时 鬼鬼祟祟的行为 |
[19:59] | just arouses suspicion. | 只会引起怀疑 |
[20:00] | Incoming, 9:00. | 9点进入 |
[20:02] | The key is to act like you’re doing nothing wrong. | 秘诀是装成理所当然的样子 |
[20:06] | Guys, where you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[20:08] | I’ll give you a hint. It’s flat, sunny, | 我给你个提示 晴朗的平地 |
[20:10] | and on top of the building. | 楼层最高处 |
[20:11] | No way, dude. Roof’s off-limits. | 没门 不能去天台 |
[20:12] | We’re just going for a smoke break. | 我们只想抽根烟 休息一下 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. No one’s allowed up there. | 对不起 任何人都不能上去 |
[20:15] | Besides, why are you guys taking breaks | 而且为什么你们要在 |
[20:18] | when you have accounts to work on? | 破解银行账号的时候休息 |
[20:19] | I have a password cracker | 我的密码破解软件 |
[20:20] | attacking the Cayman Islands World Bank as we speak. | 正在攻击开曼群岛世界银行 |
[20:23] | It’s either gonna take two minutes or two hours. | 我不知道要等两分钟还是两小时 |
[20:25] | Either way, it’s not gonna go any faster | 即使我盯着它看 |
[20:26] | with me staring at it. | 它也不可能工作的更快 |
[20:28] | I’ll put it simply. | 简单地说 |
[20:29] | I need to go through those doors | 我需要通过那扇门 |
[20:30] | and upstairs to the roof, | 上楼到天台 |
[20:32] | so I can have a smoke break. | 然后抽烟休息 |
[20:33] | So maybe try the patch. | 要不试试尼古丁贴片 |
[20:34] | I need a smoke. I need to go outside. | 我要抽烟 我需要到室外 |
[20:36] | I need to go out that door and up the stairs– | 我需要走出那扇门并且上楼 |
[20:37] | – Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark– – I can’t work like this. | -马克 -我无法这样工作 |
[20:39] | I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 我办不到 我办不到 |
[20:45] | Security can’t escort us down eight floors | 警卫不可能在他每次想抽烟的时候 |
[20:47] | every time he needs a cigarette. | 都陪着我们下八层楼 |
[20:50] | And you don’t want to see him in withdrawal. | 而你也不想看到他大犯烟瘾 |
[20:52] | Cody, come on. | 科迪 拜托了 |
[20:55] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[20:57] | Okay, but make it quick. You have work to do. | 好吧 但快点回来 你们还有工作要做 |
[21:00] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[21:18] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[21:32] | Okay, Fiona, the wire should be about a foot to your left. | 菲欧娜 线应该在你离左脚一英尺的地方 |
[21:35] | As a rule, the faster a drill turns, | 一般来说 电钻转得越快 |
[21:38] | the louder it is. | 产生的噪音就越大 |
[21:39] | That’s why drills used in covert ops | 因此在秘密任务中使用的电钻 |
[21:41] | have special gear boxes | 备有一个特制的 |
[21:42] | that move at low speeds. | 可以低速运转的齿轮箱 |
[21:44] | With the right drill bit, | 有了合适的钻头 |
[21:45] | they can still get through most walls, | 电钻仍然能钻透大多数墙壁 |
[21:48] | though it may take a minute or two to do it. | 只是需要花费多一些时间 |
[22:05] | Okay, we’re hooking up your little device now. | 我们正在安装你的小装置 |
[22:10] | Sonya, you getting anything? | 索尼娅 你收到信号了吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Got it. We’re good. | 收到了 我们这里一切正常 |
[22:15] | Now hurry up and get back inside. | 抓紧时间回到大楼里 |
[22:17] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[22:22] | Aah! Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[22:25] | Fi! | 菲 |
[22:37] | We’ll do this together. | 我们要并肩作战 |
[22:42] | I got you. I got you. | 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
[22:47] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能没有你 |
[23:05] | Hang on. | 抓紧了 |
[23:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[23:46] | We should go inside. | 我们应该进去了 |
[23:51] | At this point, there are no technical issues | 到了这步 没有任何技术问题 |
[23:53] | to keep you from getting in. | 可以把我们阻挡在外了 |
[23:55] | We have the password to the server room, | 我们有机房的密码 |
[23:56] | the log-in to their network, | 他们电脑网络的登陆密码 |
[23:58] | and I can override the cameras to cover your path | 我可以更改从后楼梯到这个大厅的 |
[24:01] | down the back staircase and into this hall here. | 监视器画面为你们作掩护 |
[24:03] | So what’s the problem? | 那么还有什么问题 |
[24:05] | Him. Cody never stops moving. | 他 科迪一直走来走去 |
[24:08] | He buzzes around looking over everybody’s shoulder | 他四处转悠 在每个人身后巡视 |
[24:10] | to check their progress. | 检查他们的进度 |
[24:12] | It’ll take you 20 minutes | 在机房植入病毒 |
[24:13] | to plant the virus in the server room. | 需要二十分钟 |
[24:15] | The longest I’ve seen him leave anybody alone is six minutes. | 但是不被他盯着的时间最多六分钟 |
[24:18] | We have to get rid of him. | 我们必须解决他 |
[24:19] | I’ll call Fi. | 我让菲来搞定 |
[24:20] | He hits on her every time he sees her. | 他每次见到她都向她献殷勤 |
[24:22] | I’m sure she can entice him out of the office. | 我肯定她能把他引出办公室 |
[24:25] | Are you sure you’re okay with her doing that? | 你确定让她这么做你没意见吗 |
[24:28] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么我会有意见 |
[24:30] | She was your girlfriend. | 她曾经是你女朋友 |
[24:33] | It wasn’t hard to figure out. | 不难看出来 |
[24:36] | You don’t strike me as a snow globe collector. | 你可不像个玻璃球收集者 |
[24:41] | That was a long time ago. | 那是过去的事情了 |
[24:43] | Now our relationship is strictly professional. | 我们现在的合作是非常专业的 |
[24:48] | Was it nice? | 那种感觉好吗 |
[24:50] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | Being with someone. | 和某个人在一起 |
[24:57] | I just always wondered what it would be like | 我常常在想 同时拥有专业生活 |
[24:59] | to have a personal life as well as a professional one. | 和个人生活会是如何 |
[25:05] | I’m not sure if I ever had that, really. | 我不确定我是否曾拥有过 |
[25:15] | Trying to causes a lot of pain. | 要经历许多痛苦 |
[25:20] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[25:23] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[25:29] | Call me when you’re in position. | 你就位时联系我 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:37] | So is this the place? | 所以是这里吗 |
[25:38] | Yes, Barry, this is the place. | 是的 巴瑞 就是这里 |
[25:40] | What are we waiting for? That son of a bitch | 我们还在等什么 那个狗杂种 |
[25:42] | might know where Tricia is. | 可能知道特里西娅在哪里 |
[25:44] | Let’s go kick in a door already. | 我们赶紧踢门进去 |
[25:45] | What are we doing here? | 我们还在这里干什么 |
[25:47] | Tricia could be in some serious trouble. | 特里西娅处境可能很危险 |
[25:49] | Look, your cop buddy said that this guy | 你们的警察兄弟说这家伙 |
[25:51] | has got a rap sheet a mile long. | 的犯罪前科罄竹难书 |
[25:52] | His name’s Pike, for God’s sake. | 他的名字叫派克 我的天 |
[25:54] | Barry, I know you’re going through a lot right now. | 巴瑞 我知道你现在有很多想法 |
[25:56] | But I need you to shut your hole. | 但我需要你闭嘴 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Looks like someone’s going on a road trip. | 看来某人要去公路旅行嘛 |
[26:07] | What? | 什么 |
[26:10] | What? | 什么 |
[26:11] | No, he’s not just going on a road trip. | 不 他这可不止是要去公路旅行 |
[26:13] | He’s loading guns into the back of his car. | 他在往车厢后面装枪 |
[26:16] | That sleazebag from the car lot must have tipped him off. | 那个停车场的贱货肯定给他通风报信了 |
[26:18] | Come on. We got to go in there now. | 快点 我们现在就得进去了 |
[26:20] | No, we need to go in there. | 不 是我们俩得进去 |
[26:21] | You need to stay here until we figure out | 而你得留在这里 直到我们弄明白 |
[26:23] | what the hell is going on. | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[26:30] | How you doing? Get your hands on the truck. | 你好 把手放在车上 |
[26:33] | You heard the man. | 你听见他说什么了 |
[26:35] | – Who are you? – Oh, that’s not important. | -你们是谁 -这不重要 |
[26:36] | – What is important– – Hey, you son of a bitch. | -重要的是… -你个狗娘养的 |
[26:38] | Barry, damn it, I told you to stay in the car. | 巴瑞 该死 我让你呆在车里的 |
[26:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:45] | Now that we got the cardio out of the way, | 既然有氧运动已经做完了 |
[26:47] | let’s have a conversation. | 现在我们谈谈吧 |
[26:48] | Yeah, and you can start by telling us | 是啊 你不妨先告诉我们 |
[26:48] | what the hell you did to Tricia. | 你到底对特里西娅做了什么 |
[26:50] | Wait. Jesus. | 等等 老天 |
[26:52] | You’re Barry Burkowski, aren’t you? | 你是巴瑞·伯克沃斯基 对吧 |
[26:55] | Yeah. How do you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[26:56] | Tricia’s my girlfriend. | 特里西娅是我女朋友 |
[26:59] | Uh, Barry, I think– | 巴瑞 我想… |
[27:00] | – You’re a liar. – I’m not lying to you. | -你是个骗子 -我没有骗你 |
[27:03] | Well, then why did we just catch you skipping town? | 那为什么我们会正好抓到你潜逃出城 |
[27:05] | Skipping town? What are you talking about? | 潜逃出城 你在说什么 |
[27:06] | We’re going away on vacation. | 我们是要出去度假 |
[27:07] | Oh, really? With a bunch of guns? | 你搞笑啊 带着一大堆枪度假 |
[27:09] | Guns? What guns, man? | 枪 什么枪 伙计 |
[27:15] | Fishing pole. Not a–not a rifle. | 是钓鱼竿 不是…来复枪 |
[27:18] | Yeah, okay, but you stole her car. | 那好吧 可是你还是偷了她的车 |
[27:19] | Stole it? I dumped it. | 偷了车 我是把它卖了 |
[27:22] | Tricia never wanted an orange Lamborghini. | 特里西娅不喜欢橘红色的兰博基尼 |
[27:24] | – You did. – Yeah, well, she– | -是你自己喜欢 -可是她… |
[27:25] | That’s how we met. | 那就是我们第一次见面 |
[27:27] | She asked a friend to help her unload it for cash. | 她请一个朋友帮她卖车换点现钞 |
[27:29] | She comes over, we hit it off. | 她一来 我们就看对了眼 |
[27:31] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 要不你自己问她吧 |
[27:33] | She’s right inside. | 她就在里面呢 |
[27:35] | Um, Barry, we should go. | 巴瑞 我们得走了 |
[27:38] | Sorry about–that’s our bad. | 不好意思…是我们不好 |
[27:40] | It’s our bad. | 是我们不好 |
[27:44] | That’s Sonya. Cody’s on the way. | 索尼娅的信号 科迪要过来了 |
[27:46] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:47] | It’s not like I have a choice. | 我想我别无选择吧 |
[27:49] | You two make me rich yet? | 你们给我弄来大钱了吗 |
[27:52] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[27:53] | I am glad you’re here. | 你来得正好 |
[27:55] | He’s driving me crazy. | 他要把我逼疯了 |
[27:56] | I just smashed a hole | 我刚刚把这银行的安全系统 |
[27:57] | in this bank’s security system a mile wide, | 黑了个底朝天 |
[27:59] | and all he can do is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. | 然后他就一直骂骂咧咧 |
[28:02] | I need a drink. You thirsty? | 我要找点喝的 你渴吗 |
[28:04] | I’d love to, | 我倒很愿意 |
[28:05] | but you two got a lot of work to do. | 但你俩还有很多活要做 |
[28:08] | I’m still waiting for you to start laying those golden eggs. | 我还等着你们给我下金蛋呢 |
[28:10] | Come on, don’t you want to help me blow off a little steam? | 得了 难道你不想帮我释放一下压力吗 |
[28:13] | For spies, flirting | 对于间谍来说 调情 |
[28:14] | is a powerful tool to manipulate your target. | 是掌控你的目标的有力武器 |
[28:17] | Okay, baby girl. | 好吧 乖小妞 |
[28:18] | Let’s go have some fun. | 我们去找点乐子 |
[28:19] | Of course, just because it’s effective | 当然啦 虽然它很有效 |
[28:22] | doesn’t mean it’s pleasant. | 但它不见得会令人愉快 |
[28:30] | You know her job is worse than yours, right? | 你知道她的活比你还惨吧 |
[28:32] | Yeah. We good to go? | 知道 我们可以行动了吗 |
[28:34] | Fiona and Cody are on their way out. | 菲欧娜和科迪正在出门 |
[28:36] | Staircase and hallway downstairs are clear. | 楼梯间和楼下的走廊已经没人了 |
[28:39] | I’m taking control of their cameras now. | 我现在正在控制他们的摄像头 |
[28:43] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[28:50] | Putting cameras on loop. | 我让摄像头循环播放了 |
[28:52] | Cameras seven, eight, nine, and ten. | 七 八 九 十号摄像头 |
[28:54] | You’re clear to go to the server room. | 你可以安全进入服务器机房了 |
[29:05] | I’m outside the server room. | 我在服务器机房外 |
[29:07] | What’s the password? | 密码是多少 |
[29:08] | 7654852 7654852 | |
[29:21] | Log-ins. | 登录名密码 |
[29:22] | User I.D.: EXECUTIVE1, | 用户名是EXECUTIVE1 |
[29:23] | All caps, no spaces. | 全大写 没空格 |
[29:25] | Password: lowercase x, upper J, upper E, | 密码 小写x 大写J 大写E |
[29:28] | Asterisk, 9, 8, lower u, 5, ampersand. | 星号 9 8 小写u 5 & |
[29:32] | – What now? – Okay, now you go to the system settings, | -然后呢 -然后你进入系统设置 |
[29:36] | click the pull-down menu for the root menu. | 点击根菜单的下拉菜单 |
[29:40] | Root menu. Then what? | 根菜单 然后呢 |
[29:43] | – You seen Cody? – Yeah. | -你见到科迪了吗 -见到过 |
[29:45] | He just stepped out with the new chick. | 他刚跟那个新来的小妞一起出去了 |
[29:48] | – Sonya. – Wait a second. | -索尼娅 -等一下 |
[29:50] | – Wait a second. – What’s with the monitors? | -等一下 -监控摄像头怎么了 |
[29:52] | Blipped out a second ago. | 刚才闪断过一次 |
[29:53] | Probably just a loose connection. | 可能是接触不好 |
[29:55] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[29:58] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[30:01] | You need to get out now. | 你现在就得出来了 |
[30:03] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[30:04] | Frakes is checking the cameras. | 弗雷克斯正在检查摄像头 |
[30:05] | You have to move. | 你得撤了 |
[30:07] | Give me ten seconds, | 再给我十秒 |
[30:08] | then turn back on the feeds. | 然后再把原信号切回去 |
[30:16] | There we go. | 好了 |
[30:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么名堂 |
[30:20] | What’s he doing downstairs? | 这人在楼下做什么 |
[30:22] | He’s headed your way, Michael. | 他在往你那里去 迈克尔 |
[30:26] | What are you doing down here? | 你到下面来干吗 |
[30:31] | I was taking a leak. | 我想撒个尿 |
[30:33] | Is that allowed? | 可以吗 |
[30:35] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[30:36] | Nah, we’re not done. | 没说完 |
[30:38] | I don’t know what you’re up to, | 我不知道你想搞什么鬼 |
[30:39] | but I don’t like it. | 但我不喜欢这样 |
[30:41] | Last I checked, I was the best hacker you had, | 据我所知 我是你手上最厉害的黑客 |
[30:43] | so what I was up to was making you a lot of money. | 所以我要做的是帮你赚一大笔钱 |
[30:45] | May I go back to my work now? | 我可以回去工作了吗 |
[30:47] | That’s a great idea. | 这倒是个好主意 |
[30:48] | In fact, I’ll join you. | 其实我正准备跟你一起工作 |
[30:49] | I’d like to see this work you’re doing. | 我想看看你在做的事 |
[30:51] | If it’s as good as you say, we won’t have a problem. | 如果你真像你吹的那么厉害 就没事了 |
[30:54] | But if it isn’t, well, | 但如果你不行 |
[30:57] | then we’re gonna have a very big problem. | 那我们的问题可就大了 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:12] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么搞的 |
[31:13] | We had some bad luck. | 我们不太走运 |
[31:14] | Frakes detained Michael before he could plant the virus. | 弗雷克斯在迈克尔植入病毒前把他扣住了 |
[31:17] | Ah, Jesus. Well, where’s Fi? | 天呐 菲在哪儿呢 |
[31:18] | Out with Cody. | 跟科迪在外面 |
[31:20] | We have to go in now. | 我们该进去了 |
[31:21] | If I can take out the guard by the front door quietly, | 要是我能静悄悄地干掉前门的警卫 |
[31:23] | there’s a chance we could make our way | 那我们还有机会到达 |
[31:25] | to where they’re keeping Michael and get to the server room. | 他们关押迈克尔的地方以及机房 |
[31:28] | Wait a minute–what do you think happens to Michael | 等等 那你觉得如果我们失败了 |
[31:30] | – if we just go busting in there? – I don’t know, | -迈克尔会怎样 -我不知道 |
[31:31] | but I know I’m not leaving him behind, | 但我知道我不会丢下他 |
[31:33] | and I know this can’t fail. | 我也知道我们不能失败 |
[31:34] | I’m with you, lady. Time to storm the castle. | 算我一个 小姐 开始行动吧 |
[31:36] | Sam, what the hell are you doing, man? | 萨姆 你在干嘛呢 |
[31:37] | A suicide mission’s not gonna save Mike. | 这种自杀式搞法救不了迈克 |
[31:38] | I’m not just gonna sit back and watch him die. | 我可不会眼睁睁看着他去死 |
[31:40] | So unless you got a better idea… | 所以 除非你有更好的主意 |
[31:42] | Hold on. Just hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[31:45] | You said Fi’s out with Cody, right? | 你说菲在外头 跟科迪在一起 对吗 |
[31:47] | Yes, at a bar down the street. | 是的 在街边的一个酒吧里 |
[31:48] | Okay, pull up all the footage | 把你在他们办公室 |
[31:49] | you got of him in their office– | 的视频录像都导出来 |
[31:50] | every last frame. | 每一格画面都要 |
[31:52] | Sam, we’re gonna need some police badges. | 萨姆 我们需要几个警徽 |
[31:53] | Okay. What’s the play? | 准备怎么搞 |
[31:55] | Big-ass Hail Mary. | 赌一把大的 |
[31:59] | How many more drinks do we need to get out here? | 我们还要再喝几杯才能离开这里 |
[32:03] | Excuse me, ma’am, could I have a moment with your friend? | 打搅了 女士 能跟你的朋友聊聊吗 |
[32:07] | – What is this? – Let’s just say | -什么情况 -这么说吧 |
[32:09] | it’s the most important meeting you’re gonna have all day. | 这是你今天最重要的谈话 |
[32:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:14] | See you back at the office, baby. | 回办公室见 宝贝儿 |
[32:22] | I’m Detective Tibbs. | 我是提布斯警探 |
[32:23] | This is Detective Finley. | 这位是菲利警探 |
[32:25] | Miami P.D. | 迈阿密警局 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry, Detective Tibbs, | 抱歉 提布斯警探 |
[32:28] | but I don’t talk to cops. | 我不跟警察谈话 |
[32:30] | You got something to say to me, you can talk to my lawyer. | 有什么要对我说的 去跟我的律师说 |
[32:33] | Well, I’m afraid we don’t have time for that. | 恐怕我们没那闲工夫了 |
[32:35] | See, here’s the situation, Mr. Ward. | 情况是这样的 沃德先生 |
[32:37] | We’ve been investigating your crew for a year, | 我们已经调查你整整一年了 |
[32:39] | and we’ve got a stack of evidence | 掌握了你和你的手下 |
[32:40] | about yay high on you and all your pals. | 一大堆证据 |
[32:43] | Nice try, pig. | 得了吧 猪头 |
[32:44] | You’re bluffing. | 你吓唬谁呢 |
[32:47] | Cops have tried coming at us before. | 警察以前就想抓我们 |
[32:49] | Nothing ever sticks. | 结果一场空 |
[32:50] | Well, if at first you don’t succeed, right? | 万事开头难嘛 |
[32:54] | You don’t have to take our word for it. | 口说无凭 |
[32:55] | Here, you can have a look for yourself. | 眼见为实 |
[32:57] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[32:58] | We got a warrant to tap into your security cameras. | 我们获准接入你的监控摄像头 |
[33:02] | Yeah, we’re talking extortion, a little wire fraud, racketeering. | 我们说的是勒索 电信欺诈 诈骗 |
[33:07] | Oh!Oh. Oh, look. Look who it is. | 瞧 那是谁呀 |
[33:11] | Who is that? | 那是谁呀 |
[33:14] | Can we, um… Can we talk somewhere private? | 我们能不能找个私密点的地方聊 |
[33:19] | You want me to go undercover? Are you crazy? | 你们要我当卧底 你们疯了吗 |
[33:21] | Look, we don’t like it either, but the Miami P.D. | 我们也不喜欢这样 但是迈阿密警局 |
[33:24] | is raiding your office today, and the chief is worried | 今天会扫荡你的办公室 头儿担心 |
[33:26] | that you guys are gonna destroy all the evidence | 你们的人会在我们冲进去之后 |
[33:28] | the second we kick in the door, | 迅速毁灭所有证据 |
[33:29] | so we need you to go back to your office right now | 所以我们要你现在回到办公室 |
[33:32] | and plant this little ditty in your mainframe. | 把这个小玩意儿植入你们的主机 |
[33:35] | The geeks in the crime lab designed the software. | 犯罪实验室的极客们设计了这个软件 |
[33:36] | It collects data from your server | 它会从你们的服务器收集数据 |
[33:38] | – and sends it to us. – No way. | -并发给我们 -不行 |
[33:39] | No way. Do you know what happens if I get caught? | 不行 你们知不知道我被逮着会怎样 |
[33:41] | – I’m dead. – Relax. | -我就死定了 -放轻松 |
[33:42] | The SWAT team will be right outside. | 特警队就在外头待命 |
[33:44] | We’ll be watching the cameras. | 我们会盯着监控 |
[33:45] | If anything happens, | 要是有什么情况 |
[33:46] | we’ll come in and pull you out. | 我们会冲进来把你弄出去 |
[33:47] | Okay, look, if we’re really gonna do this, | 如果真打算这么做了 |
[33:49] | you’ll need to sign right there. | 你得在这里签个名 |
[33:50] | Oh, no, no, I-I gotta talk to my lawyer. | 不 我要跟我的律师谈谈 |
[33:53] | Here we go with the lawyer again. | 又说回律师了 |
[33:54] | Listen, my friend, this is happening right now. | 听好了 朋友 现在刻不容缓 |
[33:57] | You want to talk to your lawyer, we’re gonna have to arrest you, | 你要跟你律师谈 那我们就要逮捕你 |
[33:59] | take you downtown, which means no deal for you. | 把你带回城里 那你就没条件可谈了 |
[34:02] | It also means your days of chasing pretty girls are over, | 同时 你追求漂亮姑娘的日子也结束了 |
[34:04] | ’cause in prison, you’re the pretty girl. | 因为在监狱里 你就是漂亮姑娘 |
[34:11] | The risk of using a cover with a skill set you don’t have | 不具备专业技能却要冒充专业人士 |
[34:15] | is that at some point someone may demand results. | 风险就在于有时别人会要你展示专业技能 |
[34:18] | When failure is inevitable, | 当失败在所难免 |
[34:20] | you lie, deny, | 你就撒谎 否认 |
[34:21] | and put the blame on others. | 责怪其他人 |
[34:23] | I am telling you, there is something wrong with your system. | 我跟你讲 你的系统有问题 |
[34:26] | You know what I think is the problem? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[34:28] | I think you were trying to rip me off. | 我觉得你想要糊弄我 |
[34:30] | Are you even listening to me? | 你没听我说的吗 |
[34:32] | There’s something blocking the data packets. | 有什么东西拦截了数据包 |
[34:34] | You know, the little numbers | 小数字从一个电脑 |
[34:35] | that travel from one computer to the next? No. | 跑到另一个 现在不跑了 |
[34:37] | I’ll give you five minutes. | 我给你五分钟 |
[34:39] | After that… | 五分钟后 |
[34:41] | you’re fired. | 你就玩完了 |
[34:45] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[34:47] | Well, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[34:48] | I was just talking to your boyfriend | 我正在跟你的男朋友讨论 |
[34:49] | about my concerns with your work output. | 对你们工作效果的担忧呢 |
[34:51] | Over there with him. Now. | 跟他站到一块儿去 赶紧的 |
[34:53] | You’re worried about him busting | 你居然在操心他 |
[34:54] | into some bank account in the Caymans? | 黑进一些开曼群岛的银行账户吗 |
[34:56] | Do you have any idea what Cody is up to? | 你知道科迪在干什么吗 |
[34:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:00] | I was just in a bar with him. | 我刚才跟他在一个酒吧里 |
[35:02] | He told me to leave. | 他让我离开 |
[35:03] | He was meeting some cops. He’s a goddamn snitch. | 他在跟警察碰头 他是个该死的告密者 |
[35:07] | Ah, nice try. | 得了吧 |
[35:09] | See, Cody knows the cops could never touch us. | 科迪知道警察拿我们没法子 |
[35:12] | He’s got no reason to work with them, | 他没有理由给他们办事 |
[35:13] | you lying bitch! | 你这个撒谎的婊子 |
[35:15] | I said get over there! | 我说了过来站好 |
[35:25] | If I’m a lying bitch, | 我如果是个撒谎的婊子 |
[35:28] | where the hell is Cody? | 他妈的科迪在哪里呢 |
[35:30] | He’s not with me. | 他没跟我在一起 |
[35:31] | He’s not with the hackers on the floor. | 他也没跟楼下的黑客们在一起 |
[35:33] | So where is he? Huh? | 那他在哪儿呢 |
[35:40] | Anybody have eyes on Cody? | 有人看到科迪吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, he’s in the server room. | 他在机房 |
[35:43] | The server room? What’s he doing? | 在服务器机房吗 他在那儿干嘛 |
[35:45] | I don’t know. He’s been in there for a half an hour. | 不知道 他已经在那儿呆了半个小时了 |
[35:47] | He said you okayed it. | 他说是你同意的 |
[35:49] | Bring them. We’re gonna settle this right now. | 带上他们 我们要立刻解决这件事 |
[35:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[35:59] | Just updating personnel records. | 更新人事信息而已 |
[36:01] | The files are locked on the server, so– | 档案都锁定在服务器上了 所以 |
[36:03] | The hell you are. You’re working with the cops. | 见鬼 你是条子的人 |
[36:04] | – I saw you. – You’re out of your mind, | -我看见了 -你疯了吧 |
[36:06] | You dumb skank. | 你个该死的烂货 |
[36:08] | Cody, look me in the eyes! | 科迪 看着我的眼睛 |
[36:10] | Why would this chick make that up? | 这个小娘们儿为什么要这么说 |
[36:15] | Maybe because I wouldn’t bang her in the bathroom at the bar. | 大概是因为我不和她在酒吧的卫生间里乱搞 |
[36:19] | She tell you that part? | 这点她和你说了吗 |
[36:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[36:23] | How long have you and I known each other? | 我们认识彼此多久了 |
[36:25] | You’re gonna take her word over mine? | 你宁愿相信她而不相信我吗 |
[36:29] | Excuse me, but since when do personnel updates | 打断一下 什么时候开始更新人事资料 |
[36:33] | send files to a remote server and delete them all? | 需要把文件传到移动服务器外加删除文件了 |
[36:36] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | How much do you want to bet | 你赌多少 |
[36:38] | that server leads straight to the cops? | 那个服务器直接通到警察局 |
[36:39] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒唐至极 |
[36:40] | No wonder I couldn’t hack your system. | 这就是我为什么不能黑进你的系统了 |
[36:41] | The cops were already in there. | 警察已经入侵了 |
[36:43] | This guy’s your problem. | 这个人才是你要解决的问题 |
[36:45] | This guy right here. | 站在这里这个人 |
[36:45] | It’s nuking our server. | 它正在摧毁我们的服务器 |
[36:47] | You son of a bitch. What did you do? | 你这个狗娘养的 你到底干了些什么 |
[36:49] | All right. All right. All right, listen. | 淡定 淡定 听我说 |
[36:50] | I had no choice. All right? | 我没有别的选择 好吗 |
[36:53] | – The cops had us cold. – There we go! | -我们已经被警察吃定了 -看见了没 |
[36:56] | Would you ask your friends to lower their guns? | 能不能让你的小伙伴们把枪放下 |
[36:58] | We are leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[37:00] | Frakes, don’t do anything stupid. | 弗雷克斯 别干傻事 |
[37:01] | The cops are watching us. They’re right outside. | 警察在监视我们 他们就在外面 |
[37:09] | Frakes. | 弗雷克斯 |
[37:10] | F-Frakes. | 弗…弗雷克斯 |
[37:11] | Frakes, no, listen– | 弗雷克斯 听着 |
[37:12] | Listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[37:18] | All the accounts the hackers had on your clients | 你所有被黑客入侵的客户账户清单 |
[37:20] | Along with where they stashed the money. | 还有他们藏钱的地方 |
[37:23] | Consider it an apology gift. | 当做是我对你的道歉 |
[37:24] | Apology accepted. Thanks. | 接受你的道歉 谢谢 |
[37:27] | That should give your business a little boost, right? | 这些能稍微给你的生意带来点起色吧 |
[37:29] | Yeah. I’m…Sure it will. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[37:34] | Barry, I heard about your ex. | 巴瑞 我听说你前女友的事了 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 我很难过你们俩没能在一起 |
[37:38] | So am I. | 我也很难过 |
[37:40] | You know, the crazy thing is, | 让人抓狂的是 |
[37:42] | right before I went to jail, | 在我进班房前 |
[37:43] | I was gonna get Tricia a ring. | 我本打算向特里西娅求婚的 |
[37:46] | I really thought she was the one. | 我真的以为她就是我的女神 |
[37:48] | But I never got around to doing it. | 但是我永远也没机会这么做了 |
[37:50] | You miss your moment… Then it’s gone. | 你怀念那些时光 但是已经一去不复返 |
[37:59] | I’ll see you guys around. | 后会有期 |
[38:04] | Fi, I know you didn’t want to do this. | 菲 我知道你不想接这单生意 |
[38:06] | I know this job was forced on you, | 我知道你是被迫的 |
[38:08] | but you were great. | 但是你太棒了 |
[38:12] | Working together was never our problem. | 一起工作从来都不是我们的问题 |
[38:16] | You know, one day all this stuff with Sonya, the CIA, | 这一切 索尼娅 还有中情局 |
[38:20] | All of it– it will be over. | 所有的一切 都会结束 |
[38:25] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[38:27] | It’s already over. | 已经结束了 |
[38:51] | Oh, it’s really coming down, huh? | 真下雨了呀 |
[38:54] | Look at this. We got a lot more | 过来看 我们从黑客那里得到的信息 |
[38:55] | from the hackers than we expected. | 比我们预期的要多 |
[38:56] | We can talk about that later. | 这个我们以后再谈 |
[39:03] | I want a seat at the table, Sonya. | 我希望能有一席之地 索尼娅 |
[39:05] | I’ve been working for you people long enough. | 我为你们工作的够久了 |
[39:07] | I want to meet the man in charge. | 我要见你们的头儿 |
[39:09] | I had a feeling this was coming. | 我有预感这一天会来 |
[39:11] | I’ve earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[39:13] | I know you think that’s what you want, Michael, | 迈克尔 我明白你觉得这是你想要的 |
[39:15] | but this organization isn’t just a job. | 但是为组织工作不仅仅只是份工作而已 |
[39:18] | I know what it’s like to work for you and Burke. | 我知道为你和伯克工作是什么情形 |
[39:20] | I know what it is. | 我清楚 |
[39:22] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[39:24] | Not really. | 你没真正体会过 |
[39:25] | To be with us, you have to be willing to make sacrifices, | 和我们一起工作 你要做好牺牲的准备 |
[39:28] | extreme sacrifices. | 义无返顾的牺牲 |
[39:30] | Sacrifice. | 牺牲 |
[39:32] | I know sacrifice. I can handle it. | 我知道要牺牲 我能做到 |
[39:35] | I’m not talking about your training. | 我不是在说你受到的那些训练 |
[39:38] | To do what we do you have to be willing to give up everything. | 要想加入我们 你就得有放弃一切的决心 |
[39:43] | I went straight from the G.R.U. to this. | 我从格勒乌走到这一步 |
[39:47] | This is the only life I know. | 这是我生活的全部 |
[39:50] | I never had a chance for friends or a family. | 我从没有机会交朋友或是组建家庭 |
[39:55] | Don’t throw them away lightly. | 不要轻易放弃这些 |
[39:57] | I have given up everything! | 我已经放弃了一切 |
[40:00] | Look at this place! | 看看这地方 |
[40:02] | I have nothing! | 我一无所有 |
[40:05] | My friends, they moved on, | 我的朋友们 他们都向前看了 |
[40:08] | built new lives without me. | 开始了没有我的新生活 |
[40:10] | I look in their eyes, and all I see is pity. | 我看着他们的眼睛 满眼都是对我的怜悯 |
[40:15] | My brother is dead. | 我的弟弟死了 |
[40:20] | My mother will never forgive me | 因为我没保护好他 |
[40:22] | for getting him killed. | 我的母亲永远不会原谅我了 |
[40:26] | This thing that you’re part of… | 你参与的这件事 |
[40:31] | you’re the only thing I have left. | 我只剩下你了 |
[40:37] | That’s one thing we have in common. | 这是我们的共同点 |
[41:07] | For spies, | 对于卧底来说 |
[41:08] | there’s no separating your work life | 你无法将工作 |
[41:10] | from your personal one. | 从你的私人生活中完全剥离出来 |
[41:12] | Sometimes it’s hard to understand | 有时候甚至很难理解 |
[41:13] | even your own true motives– | 你自己的真实动机 |
[41:15] | If you’re doing things for yourself | 你到底是为了自己 |
[41:17] | Or for the good of the operation. | 还是为了行动顺利进行 |
[41:29] | It’s a cold reality that most of the people you love | 残酷的现实是大部分你爱的人 |
[41:32] | will never understand. | 永远都不能理解 |
[41:34] | But the truth is, at a certain point, | 实际情况是 在某个结点 |
[41:37] | it doesn’t matter what your real motives are, | 无论你的本意如何 |
[41:39] | because once you’ve made a choice in the field, | 一旦你在战场上作出了选择 |
[41:42] | you can never take it back. | 就再也无法挽回 |
[41:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[41:59] | I’ll make the call. | 我会联系我们头儿 |