时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy, | 曾是一名间谍 |
[00:04] | until… | 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:09] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[00:16] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — | 你也知道嘛 |
[00:29] | A bunch of bitchy little girls. | 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | Family, too | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | It’s a deep cover job, | 一项深入的卧底工作 |
[00:47] | going after the leader of a terrorist network | 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:50] | You used to work with this son of a bitch. | 你过去曾和那个混蛋合作过 |
[00:52] | You’re on a path, Michael. | 你已经在接近了 迈克 |
[00:53] | All will be revealed in time. | 你迟早会找到一切答案 |
[00:56] | Two-hour notice to get to Cuba | 提前两个小时通知我来古巴 |
[00:57] | to bust somebody out of a russian black site? | 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来 |
[01:00] | Can you take care of the guards in here, get her out? | 你能搞定这里的守卫并把她弄出去吗 |
[01:02] | She is all that matters. | 她是最重要的 |
[01:04] | It’s been an honor, Mike. | 与你合作我深感荣幸 迈克 |
[01:09] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[01:12] | Where’s Mike? | 迈克呢 |
[01:19] | She’s still unconscious, but–ahh! | 她还昏迷着呢 |
[01:21] | – No, no, no– – Jesse? | -别别别 -杰西 |
[01:23] | He’s all right. He’s breathing. | 他没事 还在呼吸呢 |
[01:26] | – She’s gone. – Mike, what do we do now? | -她不见了 -迈克 现在我们怎么办 |
[01:28] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[01:45] | Tracking someone in the wilderness | 要在野外追踪一个人 |
[01:47] | isn’t just about the occasional footprint | 不在于散落的脚印 |
[01:49] | or broken branch. | 或者折断的树枝 |
[01:50] | It’s about using what you find | 而在于利用找到的痕迹 |
[01:52] | to put yourself in the head of the person you’re hunting. | 让自己先目标一步 |
[01:58] | If your target isn’t completely careless, | 如果目标不是毫无防备 |
[02:00] | most signs you’ll find will be small, almost invisible. | 那么一般你只能找到细微 难以察觉的痕迹 |
[02:04] | Just a bit of disturbed earth or a bent branch. | 比如一点点踩乱的泥土或折弯的树枝 |
[02:08] | She didn’t go east. It’s too dense. | 她没往西走 林子太密了 |
[02:10] | With all that mud, it would lead us right to her. | 那里都是泥 要是走那边我们一下就能找到她 |
[02:11] | This way’s a bust too. | 这边也不好走 |
[02:13] | She’d have to circle around to get through. | 她得绕一大圈才能走过去 |
[02:15] | Take a look at that. | 看看那个 |
[02:16] | Of course, sometimes you do find something more obvious, | 当然 有时候你会发现明显的踪迹 |
[02:19] | which makes the trail that much easier to follow | 这会让你更容易跟踪目标 |
[02:22] | – or that much harder. – Okay. | – 也有可能恰恰相反 -看到了 |
[02:25] | Now we’re on to something. | 现在我们有点发现了 |
[02:28] | Okay, check it out. Looks like she fell right here. | 看这边 似乎她在这里摔了一跤 |
[02:31] | She’s getting tired. | 她筋疲力尽了 |
[02:31] | She’s probably heading for the road. | 她很可能往那条路走了 |
[02:32] | – Come on, we can catch her. – Wait. | -快 我们跟上去 -等等 |
[02:34] | Mike, we can’t wait. | 迈克 我们等不了 |
[02:35] | Seriously, she runs like a cheetah. | 没错 她跑得跟豹子一样快 |
[02:36] | If she gets to the road– | 要是让她上了公路 |
[02:38] | Look at that. | 你想想 |
[02:39] | For two miles, we don’t see a footprint. | 三公里走下来 她没留下一个脚印 |
[02:41] | Now she leaves tracks a cub scout could follow? | 现在却留下个童子军都能追踪的痕迹 |
[02:43] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[02:44] | I’m saying I think she’s hiding. | 我的意思是她躲起来了 |
[02:46] | Waiting to double back after we pass. | 在等我们走了她再折回去 |
[02:48] | Mike, we’re talking about someone | 迈克 我们说的这个人 |
[02:49] | who was just tortured in a black site. | 她可在黑狱里受过酷刑 |
[02:50] | She’s still drugged up. | 还被下了药 |
[02:52] | – I don’t– – Then look at that. | -我不觉得… -你看这边 |
[02:53] | The broken branch. | 断掉的树枝 |
[02:54] | If she went to the road, who went that way? | 如果她往公路上去了 那往这边走的又是谁呢 |
[02:57] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[03:00] | I think she’s behind us. We should circle back. | 我估计她在我们后面 我们折回去吧 |
[03:03] | I got a better idea. You circle back, | 我有个更好的想法 你折回去 |
[03:05] | Jesse and I keep going, make her think she fooled us. | 杰西和我继续向前 让她以为自己骗过了我们 |
[03:08] | Sell it. | 演得像一点 |
[03:09] | Well, there we go, that branch. | 找到了 这根树枝 |
[03:11] | I think that’s the right way here. | 应该是这条路 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I think she’s heading for the road. | 我猜她往这边去了 |
[03:25] | Drop it, now. | 放下枪 现在 |
[03:28] | Sonya, you don’t wanna do this. | 索尼娅 别这么干 |
[03:29] | I’m on your side. | 我和你是一边的 |
[03:31] | I know who you are, Michael Westen. | 我知道你是谁 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[03:35] | Take off your laces now. | 解开鞋带 |
[03:38] | Make a wrong move, I’ll shoot you. | 你要是轻举妄动 我就开枪 |
[03:41] | That’s a nice trick, | 真是条妙计呢 |
[03:42] | sending your friends towards the road. | 让你的朋友往公路那边走 |
[03:44] | You don’t understand. We’re here to rescue you. | 你没搞清楚 我们是来救你的 |
[03:47] | Rescue me or take me someplace worse. | 救我 还是带我到更恐怖的地方呢 |
[03:49] | I know the Americans hate me as much as the Russians do. | 美国人可和俄国人一样恨我 |
[03:51] | I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, | 我不知道你是怎么看我的 |
[03:53] | But that’s the past. | 但那都是过去的事了 |
[03:54] | I no longer work for the CIA. | 我不再为中情局卖命了 |
[03:57] | I was working with Randall Burke. | 我现在和兰德尔·伯克合作 |
[03:59] | You worked with Randall? | 你和兰德尔合作 |
[04:00] | He found me drinking myself to death in Santo Domingo. | 他发现我在圣多明哥醉生梦死 |
[04:03] | He cleaned me up. | 帮我戒了酒 |
[04:05] | He gave me a job. | 给了我活儿干 |
[04:07] | We found the man who sold you to the Russians, | 我们找到了把你出卖给俄国人的人 |
[04:09] | and then we came after you. | 然后就来救你了 |
[04:11] | You keep saying “We,” but I don’t see Randall. | 你一直说”我们” 可我没看到兰德尔 |
[04:14] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[04:21] | He didn’t make it out. | 他没能逃出来 |
[04:22] | He sacrificed himself to save you. | 他牺牲了自己 救了你 |
[04:25] | He’s gone. I’m sorry. | 他走了 我很抱歉 |
[04:26] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[04:27] | That’s convenient for you, isn’t it? | 这样一来你可方便了 是吧 |
[04:29] | My friend is dead, | 我的朋友死了 |
[04:30] | and the three of you can tell any story you want. | 你们三个想怎么给我讲故事都行 |
[04:32] | It’s not a story. It’s the truth. | 这不是故事 这是事实 |
[04:33] | He was my friend too– | 他也是我的朋友 |
[04:36] | He was more than a friend. He saved me. | 他不仅仅是朋友 他救了我 |
[04:40] | Now I don’t have any proof to offer you, | 现在我没有证据拿给你看 |
[04:42] | But I know why I’m here — | 但我知道我来做什么 |
[04:43] | because Burke gave me a purpose. | 因为伯克向我提议了 |
[04:44] | He said I was part of something, | 他说我是某个计划的一部分 |
[04:46] | that I was on a path, and I chose to believe him. | 说我在完成某个使命 而我选择了相信他 |
[04:52] | Now the question is whether you choose to believe me. | 现在的问题是 你要不要选择相信我 |
[05:12] | “Hey, Sam and Jesse.” | “萨姆 杰西” |
[05:13] | “Feel like coming down to Cuba?” | “想来古巴玩一圈吗” |
[05:15] | “Sure, Mike, sounds great.” | “好啊 迈克 听起来不错” |
[05:17] | “Hope we get to hike through the woods.” | “但愿我们能徒步旅行穿梭在树林里” |
[05:18] | – “Forever.” – Not forever, Sam. | -“直到永远” -不是永远 萨姆 |
[05:20] | The boat should be just up ahead. | 那艘船应该就在前方 |
[05:21] | Yeah, assuming it’s still there. | 是啊 假如它一直停在那的话 |
[05:23] | We lost a lot of time on that little detour. | 我们可是在那小弯道上花了不少时间 |
[05:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:26] | Looks like the Cuban police showed up. | 好像来了几个古巴警察 |
[05:28] | Well, I guess the good news is the boat is still there. | 我想好消息是那船还在 |
[05:30] | We just can’t get to it. | 只是我们现在过不去 |
[05:33] | We still have some C4. | 我们还有一些塑胶炸弹 |
[05:34] | We could give the cops something to investigate, | 我们可以找点事让警察去调查 |
[05:36] | make it over to the seawall, and swim for the boat. | 先设法抵达海堤 然后游到船那里 |
[05:39] | Even if we get past the police, | 就算我们能避开警察 |
[05:41] | they’ve already called in their position. | 他们也已经汇报了这个位置了 |
[05:42] | Cuban gunships are probably headed here already. | 古巴的武装直升机大概已经在往这里来了 |
[05:44] | Burke left you some clothes. | 伯克给你留了些衣服 |
[05:45] | We could drive up the coastline, | 我们可以开车去海岸线 |
[05:47] | try to get ahead of the manhunt. | 试着领先于他们的搜捕 |
[05:49] | It won’t matter. | 没用的 |
[05:50] | They’re going to lock down the entire island. | 他们会把整座岛都封锁起来 |
[05:51] | So I guess your proposal is to what, | 那你准备怎么办 |
[05:53] | live in the cuban wilderness for the rest of our lives? | 在古巴野生丛林里度过我们的余生吗 |
[05:57] | There’s a smuggler I know. | 我认识一个走私贩 |
[05:59] | Ruben Hernandez. | 鲁本·埃尔南德斯 |
[06:00] | He has a cigar shop on the southern edge of Havana. | 他在哈瓦那南边开了家雪茄店 |
[06:02] | He runs guns in and out of every port in the Caribbean. | 他管理加勒比海所有港口的枪支出入 |
[06:04] | Does he move people as well? | 他也会帮忙运人吗 |
[06:05] | Not usually, but I can be persuasive. | 通常不会 但我能说服他这么做 |
[06:18] | Okay, it looks like that place has been closed for years, | 好吧 那地方看起来已经关闭多年 |
[06:22] | so her friend could be dead or in prison. | 所以她朋友可能死了 或者进监狱了 |
[06:24] | Or Sonya’s leading us into a trap. | 或者是索尼娅在给我们下套 |
[06:26] | I know she whacked you on the head. | 我知道 她是敲了你的脑袋 |
[06:27] | No, it’s not that– I mean… | 倒不是…不是那样 |
[06:29] | that pissed me off a little bit. | 虽然我是不太爽 |
[06:30] | I’m not gonna lie. That pissed me off. | 这点我不否认 我是不太爽 |
[06:32] | But listen, when I was in CIFA, there was a rumor | 但是 我在反间谍前线活动机构的时候 |
[06:35] | about a deep cover Russian mole | 听过一个传闻 说在阿灵顿附近 |
[06:36] | working around Arlington. | 有个藏得很深的俄国间谍在活动 |
[06:38] | Blonde hair, in her 20s, spoke flawless english. | 金发 二十几岁 一口无可挑剔的英语 |
[06:40] | Wait a minute, I heard about her. | 等下 我也听说过 |
[06:42] | She turned the NSA inside out. | 她把国安局翻了个底朝天 |
[06:43] | Yeah, and the information she sent home | 是啊 她发回国的情报 |
[06:45] | got a lot of good agents killed. | 害死了许多优秀的探员 |
[06:46] | Now if Sonya’s that operative, | 如果索尼娅就是那个特工 |
[06:48] | it’s only a matter of time before she stabs us in the back. | 那她早晚会在背后捅我们一刀 |
[06:50] | Well, then we won’t turn our backs. | 那我们就别背对着她 |
[06:52] | Mike, you know what, maybe it’s best | 迈克 我觉得也许最好 |
[06:53] | that we just shove her in the trunk of a car | 我们还是把她塞进后备箱 |
[06:55] | – and call the CIA… – Amen to that. | -然后打电话给中情局 -我同意 |
[06:57] | ‘Cause I’ll tell you one thing, | 因为我跟你说 |
[06:58] | the Russians didn’t throw her | 俄国人可不是因为她在商店顺手牵羊 |
[06:59] | in a black site for shoplifting. | 就把她扔到黑狱去的 |
[07:00] | That’s not how this works, Sam. | 这样没用 萨姆 |
[07:02] | My mission isn’t to grab one person, | 我的任务不是抓人 |
[07:03] | it’s to take down a terrorist network, | 而是干掉一个恐怖分子网络 |
[07:05] | and right now she is the only link to that network. | 而现在她是我跟那个网络唯一的关联 |
[07:08] | Now if you guys want out, I understand, | 如果你们想退出 我也理解 |
[07:10] | but I have to see this through one way or another. | 但我总得找到办法来解决问题 |
[07:13] | No, we’re in, | 不 我们不是要退出 |
[07:14] | but after this is over, Mike, | 但等这事过去了 迈克 |
[07:15] | I want a thank-you note from the CIA director. | 我要你们中情局的领导跟我俩说声谢谢 |
[07:18] | and a fruit basket. | 还要送个水果提篮 |
[07:20] | Ruben’s still in business. | 鲁本还在做这行 |
[07:21] | He’ll be here this afternoon. | 他今天下午会过来 |
[07:22] | Sam, Jesse, switch out this car | 萨姆 杰西 别开这辆车了 |
[07:24] | before the police find it. | 免得被警察发现 |
[07:25] | Michael and I will wait inside. | 我和迈克尔去里面等 |
[07:27] | Mike, you sure you wanna split up? | 迈克 你确定要分开行动吗 |
[07:28] | Because if you guys are seen… | 如果你们被人看到了… |
[07:31] | We’ll keep a low profile. | 我们会低调行事的 |
[07:33] | It’ll be fine, Sam. | 没问题的 萨姆 |
[07:39] | Shotgun. | 副驾驶座归我了 |
[07:46] | When you’ve spent too much time working with spies, | 当你跟间谍们一起工作久了 |
[07:49] | trust doesn’t come easy. | 就很难信任别人 |
[07:51] | Even when you’re dealing with someone you care about, | 即使是在跟你关心的人打交道 |
[07:53] | you’re always on the lookout for signs of deception. | 你也会时刻警惕欺骗迹象的出现 |
[07:56] | Because you never know | 因为你永远不知道 |
[07:57] | whether you’re just spotting white lies… | 你发现的仅仅是善意的谎言 |
[08:00] | or something darker. | 还是恶意的欺瞒 |
[08:04] | – What’s up? – That’s what I wanna know. | -怎么了 -我还想问你怎么了 |
[08:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:09] | Why did you tell Lou | 你为什么跟卢说 |
[08:10] | we’d take this job in New Orleans? | 我们要接这个新奥尔良的活儿 |
[08:11] | The money’s not good, | 报酬又不好 |
[08:12] | and the trail is two days old. | 跟踪的情报也是两天前的了 |
[08:15] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[08:16] | – Lou just– – Don’t lie to me! | -卢只是 -不要对我撒谎 |
[08:19] | I will not be lied to. | 你骗不了我 |
[08:21] | No secrets. | 不许骗我 |
[08:23] | Fi… | 菲 |
[08:25] | I-I wasn’t lying about anything. | 我不是在撒谎 |
[08:28] | Okay? I just didn’t tell you the whole story. | 我只是还有些事没告诉你 |
[08:32] | Here’s the deal. | 是这么回事 |
[08:33] | Ever since Michael came back you’ve had this, you know, | 自从迈克尔回来以后你就有点… |
[08:36] | this different look in your eye. | 你的眼神就有点不一样了 |
[08:38] | So I figured, I don’t know, trip away for a few days | 所以我想 说不定 出去旅游几天 |
[08:41] | might help clear your head. | 也许能帮助你清醒一下 |
[08:44] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[08:49] | It’s just when I walked up you–you hung up your phone. | 这不是我一来你就挂了电话嘛 |
[08:51] | I was just making hotel reservations. | 我只是在订旅馆 |
[08:52] | You wanna check my phone? | 你想查查我的通话记录吗 |
[08:58] | Come on a trip with me. | 跟我出去旅行吧 |
[09:00] | A few days. | 就几天时间 |
[09:01] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[09:04] | Just how much fun? | 多有趣 |
[09:08] | Lots of fun. | 非常非常有趣哦 |
[09:14] | Well, it’s just for a couple of weeks. | 我只出去几周而已 |
[09:15] | Will you and Charlie be okay? | 你和查理能照顾自己吗 |
[09:17] | I’m sure, Fiona. | 没问题 菲欧娜 |
[09:18] | As long as you’re here for his birthday. | 只要你回来庆祝他的生日 |
[09:20] | We’re doing dinosaurs and trains. | 我们会准备恐龙和火车玩具的 |
[09:25] | Madeline, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 麦德琳 我晚点再打给你 |
[09:38] | I didn’t see anything in your file about being a painter, | 你的档案里完全没说你是个画家 |
[09:40] | but I gotta tell you, this is impressive. | 但我跟你说啊 这画太了不起了 |
[09:43] | What do you call it? | 这作品有标题吗 |
[09:44] | I call it “Shoot intruders on sight.” | 我称之为”入侵者立死” |
[09:48] | It explores my feelings | 它抒发了我对于 |
[09:49] | about having the CIA break into my house repeatedly. | 中情局再三闯入我家的感觉 |
[09:53] | Hmm, I was expecting something a little bit more whimsical. | 我还以为会有更古怪点的解释呢 |
[09:55] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:56] | Look, I’ll be happy to leave, | 我也不想呆在这儿 |
[09:58] | but we have to talk first. | 但我们需要先谈谈 |
[10:01] | I’ve heard that you’re thinking about getting out of town. | 我听说你想要出城 |
[10:03] | Oh, you’re spying on me too. | 原来你也在监视我 |
[10:05] | If by “spying” you mean monitoring my operative’s | 如果所谓监视是指关注我手下特工 |
[10:07] | closest known associates, then yes. | 最亲密的伙伴们 那么是的 |
[10:10] | Look, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[10:11] | This is a very crucial point for Michael in his mission. | 迈克尔的任务到了决定性的阶段 |
[10:14] | He’s gonna need all the help he can get going forward. | 接下来他需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[10:16] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这里 |
[10:18] | I don’t care what you need. | 我不管你需要什么 |
[10:19] | I don’t wanna be involved. | 我不想要被牵扯进去 |
[10:22] | You already are involved. | 你早就被牵扯进来了 |
[10:24] | You kidnapped a Russian diplomat, for god’s sake. | 你绑架了一名俄国外交官 |
[10:27] | Yeah, well that was for Michael, not the CIA. | 没错 是为了迈克尔 不是中情局 |
[10:30] | And it was a one-time favor. | 而且只有这一次 |
[10:31] | You know that, I know that. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[10:33] | The people he’s chasing don’t. | 但他在调查的人不知道 |
[10:36] | They think that you’re one of Michael’s top assets in Miami. | 他们认为你是迈克尔在迈阿密的主要资源 |
[10:38] | You’re part of his cover now. | 你已经是他卧底身份的一部分了 |
[10:41] | Which means we can use you when Michael comes back to Miami. | 所以迈克尔回迈阿密后你可以帮我们 |
[10:44] | Too bad. I’m not interested. | 真糟糕 我不感兴趣 |
[10:47] | Get interested. | 由不得你 |
[10:49] | This is a matter of national security. | 这事关国家安全 |
[10:51] | I was hoping that you would just help us out voluntarily, | 我本来希望你能自愿帮忙 |
[10:57] | but you don’t really have a choice. | 但你其实别无选择 |
[11:01] | You let yourself in. | 你能自己进来 |
[11:03] | You can let yourself out. | 那你也能自己出去 |
[11:04] | I have a trip to shop for. | 我还要去买东西 |
[11:06] | You can’t just walk away from this, Ms. Glenanne. | 你不能就这样走开 格兰恩女士 |
[11:08] | No? Watch me. | 不能 看好了 |
[11:17] | Forget about it. | 别妄想了 |
[11:18] | They’re not letting even a pineapple | 没有经过检查 |
[11:20] | leave the ports without inspection tonight, all right? | 一只苍蝇都别想飞过去 |
[11:23] | Smuggling four people? | 偷运四个人 |
[11:25] | Imposible. | 天方夜谭 |
[11:25] | You must have other avenues | 你一定有其他途径出国 |
[11:27] | out of the country or other contacts. | 或是有其他联系人 |
[11:29] | Ruben, I want you to remember a few years back | 鲁本 你还记得几年前 |
[11:32] | when U.S. Customs somehow | 美国海关无缘无故就忽略了 |
[11:34] | overlooked those shipments into San Juan. | 那一批进入圣胡安的货吗 |
[11:37] | It happened because I helped you. | 是我帮了你 |
[11:39] | If I decide to hurt you, things will go differently. | 如果我想害你 情况就大不相同了 |
[11:42] | Very differently. | 非常不同 |
[11:50] | Okay, listen. | 好 |
[11:51] | There’s a freighter leaving the port tonight. | 有一艘货轮今晚要离港 |
[11:54] | The cargo’s already been loaded. | 货物已经都装好了 |
[11:56] | – If–and this is a big if– – Make it happen. | -但这都只是假设 -就这么办 |
[12:02] | We might have to put that escape plan on hold. | 我们可能要暂时放下逃跑计划 |
[12:05] | Look. | 看 |
[12:08] | Cops are here. | 警察来了 |
[12:09] | Those aren’t just cops. | 还不是一般的警察 |
[12:10] | That’s state security. | 是国家安全局的 |
[12:16] | Oi, oi, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[12:17] | No, not that way. | 别走那边 |
[12:18] | If you break the window, they’ll know you’re here. | 如果你打破窗户 他们就知道你们在这里了 |
[12:20] | I have a hidden room in here. | 我这里有一间密室 |
[12:41] | Buenas. | 你好 |
[12:43] | Mind if we speak English? | 能说英文吗 |
[12:45] | My Spanish is not so good. | 我的西班牙语不怎么样 |
[12:47] | Of course, of course, uh, Senora… | 当然 当然 女士 |
[12:50] | Colonel Oksana Zhirkov of the Russian GRU. | 奥莎娜·哲科夫上校 俄国格勒乌 |
[12:54] | Oksana. | 奥莎娜 |
[12:55] | She’s been after me since I left Moscow. | 从我离开莫斯科她就一直追着我不放 |
[12:58] | We are looking for a woman you worked with a few years ago. | 我们在找几年前和你一起工作的一个女人 |
[13:02] | – Sonya Lebedenko. – Sonya? | -索尼娅·勒博登科 -索尼娅 |
[13:05] | Si, Sonya, but I haven’t seen Sonya in a long time. | 索尼娅啊 我很久没跟她联系了 |
[13:09] | Wasn’t she headed back to Russia? | 她不是回俄罗斯了吗 |
[13:12] | No, no, no, give Ruben a chance | 不 不 给鲁本一个机会 |
[13:13] | To talk his way out of it. He’s good. | 让他去说 他很厉害 |
[13:15] | This is just in case she’s better. | 这是以防她更厉害 |
[13:17] | She is in Cuba with an American. | 她和一名美国人在古巴 |
[13:20] | They’re looking to get off the island. | 他们想要离开 |
[13:22] | Given your past together, | 结合你们的历史 |
[13:24] | I figure this would be her first stop. | 我推测这是她的第一站 |
[13:26] | She’s a clever girl. | 她很聪明 |
[13:27] | I’m sure she expected you to come to me as well | 她一定能预测到你会来找我 |
[13:30] | and stayed away. | 所以她会离我远远的 |
[13:32] | Or perhaps they did come here without your knowledge? | 或是他们没告诉你就来了 |
[13:36] | They could have hidden in a crate due to be shipped out soon. | 他们也许躲在一个要被运出去的货箱里 |
[13:38] | I doubt that very much | 我不这么认为 |
[13:39] | because nobody comes into my warehouse without me knowing. | 因为没有人能在我不知道的情况下进仓库 |
[13:43] | I trust you, Senor, but do you mind | 我相信你 先生 如果你不介意的话 |
[13:45] | if my men look around a bit? | 能让我的人搜查一下吗 |
[13:46] | No, no, of course not. | 当然 没问题 |
[14:11] | You seem nervous. | 你好像很紧张 |
[14:13] | No, it’s–it’s just the merchandise here | 没有 只是这里的货物 |
[14:15] | is very valuable. | 非常值钱 |
[14:17] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[14:22] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[14:23] | You know Sonya. | 你了解索尼娅 |
[14:25] | If she didn’t come here, where would she go? | 如果她没来这里 她会去哪里 |
[14:29] | When she was in Havana, | 她在哈瓦那的时候 |
[14:31] | She, uh…She knew this guy at Marina Tarara. | 她在塔拉拉码头认识一个人 |
[14:35] | It’s east of the city. | 在城市的东面 |
[14:36] | A lot of pleasure yachts dock there. | 很多游艇停靠在那边 |
[14:38] | Do you remember the contact’s name at the Marina? | 你记得她在码头联系人的名字吗 |
[14:43] | Eh, Eduardo. | 爱德华多 |
[14:44] | He–he would rent boats to tourists. | 他租船给游客 |
[14:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[14:54] | We’ll be on our way. | 我们马上就走 |
[14:55] | If I hear anything I’ll contact you. | 如果我有听到消息我会联系你 |
[14:57] | But please, uh, Colonel, please take this. | 上校 请拿着这个 |
[15:01] | – For you. – Thank you. | -小心意 -谢谢你 |
[15:09] | One more thing, Senor Hernandez. | 还有一件事 赫南德斯先生 |
[15:15] | I noticed something interesting while we were talking. | 我们说话的时候我注意到了一件事 |
[15:18] | Whenever my associates walked near that wall | 每当我的人靠近那面墙的时候 |
[15:21] | you completely forgot about your cigar. | 你就完全忘了你的雪茄 |
[15:23] | In fact, you held your breath. | 你还屏住了呼吸 |
[15:26] | I wonder why a weapons smuggler | 我想为什么一个武器走私贩的仓库里 |
[15:29] | would have a warehouse with no weapons. | 竟然没有武器 |
[15:32] | It occurs to me a hidden room | 我突然想到有一间密室的话 |
[15:34] | would be very convenient for hiding guns or people. | 藏枪或者藏人都会非常方便 |
[15:39] | Or I just sent a shipment out, | 也可能是我刚把货运走 |
[15:41] | and for the moment I only have cigars. | 现在就只有雪茄了 |
[15:44] | Lying is such hard work. | 撒谎可不容易 |
[15:47] | And it’s pointless now. | 并且在这个时候也毫无意义 |
[15:49] | Just tell me the truth, and this will all be over. | 只要跟我说实话 就什么事都没有 |
[15:54] | Where is the hidden door? | 密室的门在哪里 |
[16:04] | It’s the middle panel. | 中间的隔板 |
[16:05] | There’s a little latch on the bottom. | 底下有个小门闩 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | They’re behind the wall. I want them alive. | 他们在墙后面 抓活的 |
[16:18] | Move. | 让开 |
[16:30] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:45] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[16:55] | Go. | 走 |
[17:16] | How’s it look out there? | 外面情况怎么样 |
[17:17] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[17:18] | Classic cars, good music, crumbling infrastructure. | 老爷车 好音乐 破旧的公共设施 |
[17:21] | Oh, and you two are the stars of a nationwide manhunt. | 你们俩是全国追捕的要犯 |
[17:25] | Yeah, airports sealed off. | 没错 机场被封 |
[17:27] | Ports are locked up tight. | 港口紧锁 |
[17:29] | Even the hotels are doing room checks. | 甚至连酒店都在查房 |
[17:30] | Oksana is the agency’s best. | 奥莎娜是组织里最出色的探员 |
[17:33] | Back when I knew her, | 我认识她那会儿 |
[17:34] | an MI6 agent was made in Estonia. | 一位军情六处的间谍在爱沙尼亚被发现 |
[17:36] | He had a two-day head start to get out of the country. | 他为出境已经提前准备了两天 |
[17:38] | Oksana found and killed him by dinnertime. | 奥莎娜在晚饭前就把他找出来杀了 |
[17:42] | There might be one card we can play. | 也许我们还有一个办法 |
[17:44] | She hasn’t seen me and Jesse yet. | 她还没见过我和杰西 |
[17:46] | – Maybe we can approach her. – That could work. | -也许我们能接近她 -也许可以 |
[17:48] | We tell her we’re hunting for Mike. | 我们告诉她我们在抓迈克 |
[17:49] | Pitch her on joining forces. | 说服她联合搜捕 |
[17:50] | If we can get her to show us | 如果我们能让她给我们看 |
[17:51] | where she’s deploying her men, | 她的人力部署 |
[17:52] | maybe we can find a hole. | 也许我们就能找到漏洞 |
[17:53] | Or create one. | 或者创造一个 |
[17:54] | You still have the bug we used at the black site? | 我们在黑狱用的窃听器你还留着吗 |
[17:56] | Yeah, I’ll just put it in my watch. | 是的 我会把它放进手表里 |
[17:57] | You two are going to walk | 你们两个想要走进 |
[17:58] | into Oksana’s headquarters and lie to her? | 奥莎娜的指挥部撒谎骗她吗 |
[18:02] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多是这样 |
[18:03] | Let me remind you, | 我要提醒一下 |
[18:03] | She is the head of counterintelligence for the GRU. | 她是格勒乌反间谍组织的老大 |
[18:07] | There’s no one better at seeing through tricks like this. | 有着一对火眼金睛 |
[18:09] | I know a little bit about counterintelligence myself. | 我知道一些反间谍的侦查手段 |
[18:11] | You don’t know oksana. | 你们不了解奥莎娜 |
[18:12] | You make one wrong move, | 稍有差池 |
[18:14] | and she kills you and captures us. | 她就会杀了你们 抓住我们 |
[18:16] | Sonya, you saw Oksana at the warehouse yesterday. | 索尼娅 你昨天在仓库看见奥莎娜了 |
[18:18] | She’s reading right out of your playbook. | 她对你了如指掌 |
[18:20] | If we just try to run, how long do you think we’ll last? | 如果我们只是逃的话 你觉得能撑多久 |
[18:23] | Sending Sam and Jesse in might be dangerous, | 派萨姆和杰西去也许有危险 |
[18:25] | but right now it’s the best move we have. | 但是这是目前我们最好的出路了 |
[18:28] | All right, keep your heads down. | 好吧 别说了 |
[18:29] | Let’s see what we can do. | 我们来看看怎么做 |
[18:40] | When you’re trying to escape surveillance, | 当你想要摆脱监视时 |
[18:42] | the first step is spotting it. | 第一步是要识别它 |
[18:44] | You’re on the lookout for people who won’t make eye contact, | 你要找的是那些不与人对视的人 |
[18:48] | figures sitting in parked cars, | 坐在静止的车里的人影 |
[18:51] | or faces you’ve seen more than once. | 或是你见过不止一次的面孔 |
[18:53] | If you can’t determine how you’re being watched, | 如果你不能确定你是如何被监视的 |
[18:56] | the best move is to change locations as soon as possible. | 最好的办法就是迅速离开 |
[19:00] | – You all set? – Yeah. | -你都办好了 -是的 |
[19:02] | You okay? What’s wrong? | 你还好吗 怎么啦 |
[19:03] | Nothing, I’m just looking forward to our trip. | 没什么 我只是在期待我们的旅行 |
[19:06] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[19:06] | Let’s get on the road. | 我们上路吧 |
[19:07] | Of course, sometimes | 当然 有时候 |
[19:09] | the reason you can’t figure out | 你看不出他们怎么监视你 |
[19:10] | how they’re watching is that they’re done watching. | 因为他们已经不再监视了 |
[19:13] | Fiona Glenanne, you’re under arrest. | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 你被逮捕了 |
[19:14] | What the hell? What are you talking about? | 搞什么 你们说什么呢 |
[19:16] | Un–under arrest for what? | 为什么被逮捕 |
[19:17] | Two counts of criminal trespassing. | 两项非法入侵 |
[19:19] | 1712 Laguna Way. | 拉古纳路1712号 |
[19:20] | What–are you kidding me? | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[19:22] | We’re chasing a bail jumper, man. | 我们正在追捕一个保释逃亡犯 老兄 |
[19:23] | We work for these, guys. | 我们是靠这个吃饭的 伙计们 |
[19:24] | Well, it looks like your girlfriend cut some corners– | 看来你女朋友对你有所保留 |
[19:26] | No, no, no, no. Let me tell you something, okay? | 不 不 不 不 让我来告诉你 |
[19:28] | I was there for that takedown. She did nothing wrong. | 当时我就在现场 她没做错什么 |
[19:31] | You want to arrest somebody, you arrest me. | 你们要逮捕的话 就逮捕我吧 |
[19:32] | I’ll be happy to take you two, if that’s what you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我很乐意逮捕你们两个 |
[19:34] | Carlos, you don’t wanna get involved in this. | 卡洛斯 你就不要卷进来了 |
[19:37] | – Okay? – Come on. | -好吗 -走吧 |
[19:41] | Hey, this–this has got to be some kinda mistake, okay? | 一定是哪里搞错了 |
[19:43] | It’s gonna be fine, I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[19:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:50] | See ya in a bit, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[19:56] | Russia and Cuba aren’t as tight as they were | 俄罗斯和古巴并不像冷战时期那样 |
[19:58] | in the cold war, but their law enforcement agencies | 关系密切 不过他们的执法机构 |
[20:01] | still cooperate closely. | 仍然合作紧密 |
[20:03] | If you’re looking for a Russian officer | 如果你要找一名在哈瓦那指挥追捕的 |
[20:04] | running a manhunt in Havana, there’s a good chance | 俄罗斯官员 他们很有可能是在 |
[20:07] | they’re operating out of a local police station, | 一个当地警察局进行指挥 |
[20:09] | which means the problem isn’t finding them. | 那就意味着找到他们不是问题 |
[20:11] | It’s that they’ll have an entire country’s resources | 问题在于他们享有整个国家的资源 |
[20:14] | at their disposal. | 任其支配 |
[20:30] | Sorry to keep you waiting, gentlemen. | 抱歉让你们久等了 先生们 |
[20:32] | I’m Colonel Oksana Zhirkov. | 我是奥莎娜·哲科夫上校 |
[20:34] | My men found the abandoned sedan that you reported. | 我的人找到了你们说的被丢弃的车辆 |
[20:37] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不谢 |
[20:40] | That car’s not all we can find. | 我们不止发现了那辆车 |
[20:42] | My name’s Chuck Finley. | 我是卡克·菲力 |
[20:43] | This is my partner, Virgil Tibbs. | 这是我的搭档维吉尔·狄博思 |
[20:45] | We’re bounty hunters. | 我们是赏金猎人 |
[20:46] | If there’s money on someone’s head, | 谁的头上有悬赏 |
[20:47] | we track down that head. | 我们就追捕谁 |
[20:49] | We’re currently after one Michael Westen. | 我们现在在追一个叫迈克尔·韦斯顿的人 |
[20:51] | I know who Michael Westen is. | 我知道迈克尔·韦斯顿是谁 |
[20:53] | Good. Then you know he’s on the run | 很好 那你知道他在和你要抓的人 |
[20:54] | with someone you’re after. | 合伙逃跑 |
[20:55] | Sonya Lebedenko? | 索尼娅·勒博登科 |
[20:56] | We’re thinking we team up, help each other out. | 我们觉得大家联手对彼此都有好处 |
[21:00] | I see. Very interesting. | 我懂了 很有意思的想法 |
[21:02] | What other information do you have? | 那你们还掌握了什么消息 |
[21:04] | We’re gathering information all the time. | 我们一直在搜集他们的消息 |
[21:06] | Just this morning we tracked down | 今早我们追踪了 |
[21:07] | one of their discarded burner cells, | 他们扔掉的一次性电话 |
[21:08] | found some of the places they’ve stayed. | 发现了几处他们藏匿过的地方 |
[21:10] | So in other words… | 换句话说 |
[21:12] | you have nothing. | 你们什么情报都没有 |
[21:13] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[21:14] | You have no useful leads. | 你们既没有有用的线索 |
[21:16] | No real chance of catching them. | 也没有逮住他们的机会 |
[21:17] | I didn’t fly in from Moscow to do your job for you. | 我大老远从莫斯科飞来可不是给你们帮忙的 |
[21:20] | What? No. | 当然不是 |
[21:21] | No, no, no, that’s not it at all. | 不 不 不 怎么会呢 |
[21:23] | See, we’ve been nipping at Westen’s heels. | 你看 我们对韦斯顿了如指掌 |
[21:25] | We know how he thinks. | 我们熟悉他的思维方式 |
[21:28] | I’m sure you do. | 那是肯定了 |
[21:30] | My associate will take down anything else you have to say. | 有什么想说的你们可以告诉我助手 |
[21:35] | Okay, listen, my Russian might be a little rusty, | 等等 我俄语可能有点生疏了 |
[21:37] | But it sounds like you’re having us worked over. | 不过听起来你是要搜我们的身吗 |
[21:39] | Call it what you like. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[21:41] | I told you this was a bad idea. | 我早说过这主意烂透了 |
[21:42] | Give me your phone. | 把你电话给我 |
[21:43] | Have you lost your mind? You can’t just lock us up! | 你疯了吗 你不能这样把我们关起来 |
[21:45] | Hold on, that’s my phone. | 等等 我电话响了 |
[21:47] | That’s my phone that could be information about Westen. | 可能是关于韦斯顿的消息 |
[21:50] | Are you really gonna pass up a lead? | 你真要无视这条线索吗 |
[21:51] | Let the man answer his phone. | 让他接电话 |
[22:31] | Well, let’s hear it. | 好啦 说说吧 |
[22:32] | Oh, now you wanna chat? | 你现在想听了 |
[22:34] | Now she wants to chat. | 这会她倒想聊聊了呢 |
[22:36] | I’m not saying a damn thing until your buddies back off. | 你不撤走这几个伙计 休想我说一个字 |
[22:40] | You’re bluffing. | 你就故弄玄虚吧 |
[22:42] | There’s no way you found something my men didn’t. | 我还真不信有什么消息会是你知而我不知的 |
[22:44] | I have all the police in the region. | 我手底下是整个地区的警察 |
[22:46] | Well, we have sources that won’t talk to the police, | 因为我们的人是不会跟警察开口的 |
[22:49] | Folks who aren’t fans of the current regime. | 他们对当局可不感冒 |
[22:50] | Folks who are helping Westen run. | 就是他们帮在韦斯顿逃跑 |
[22:52] | Exactly. We got a whole network out there, | 没错 我们在外面有个完整的联系网络 |
[22:54] | and if you want to take advantage of it, no more goons. | 如果你想吃现成的 就别再武力相向了 |
[22:57] | We’re partners on this manhunt. | 这次追捕行动中我们可是搭档 |
[23:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | If you offer me something useful, | 如果你们能给我提供有利情报 |
[23:04] | I will allow you to assist with our investigation. | 我自然会允许你们参与我们的调查 |
[23:09] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[23:10] | Michael and Sonya were spotted at a bodega in Miramar. | 迈克尔和索尼娅在米拉玛的一个酒窖里 |
[23:13] | Our guy followed them down the road to an abandoned bunker. | 我们的伙计跟踪他们到了一个废弃的煤仓 |
[23:19] | – Are you sure? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -是 |
[23:20] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -真确定 -对 我很确定 |
[23:21] | I’m sure. | 我十分确定 |
[23:23] | Avenida allende. | 阿连德大道 |
[23:24] | Right outside of town. | 就在小镇外头 |
[23:37] | They’ll be here in about five minutes. | 他们五分钟内就会到 |
[23:39] | Tell me you have a way to block off this road. | 你肯定有法子在这条路上设路障吧 |
[23:41] | I’m working on it. | 我正想办法呢 |
[23:43] | If you need to create a roadblock in a hurry, | 如果需要快速设置路障 |
[23:46] | the steel frames of old cars make an excellent barrier. | 旧汽车的金属外壳就是出色的障碍物 |
[23:49] | The challenge is moving that much metal without a tow truck. | 关键是怎样不借助拖车来移动它们 |
[23:52] | What you need is a directed explosion. | 你只需对其实施定向爆破就好 |
[23:55] | If you make sure that the shockwave from your C4 | 假如你确保炸药的冲击波 |
[23:57] | can’t head down or sideways, | 不会朝下或朝向两侧 |
[24:00] | the only way it can go is up. | 那它就只能朝上走了 |
[24:06] | You said five minutes. | 你说了要五分钟的 |
[24:07] | They drove fast. | 他们开太快了 |
[24:08] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[24:09] | And the more contained the blast, | 炸药量越多 |
[24:11] | the higher it will send a car flying. | 汽车被轰得就越高 |
[24:24] | There’s no way you’re gonna get the– | 你这方法不可能… |
[24:33] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[24:39] | As a spy, there’s nothing better | 身为一名间谍 |
[24:41] | than gaining access to your enemy’s war room. | 进入敌人的作战室可谓是再好不过了 |
[24:44] | You can identify their weaknesses, | 你能找出他们的弱点 |
[24:46] | see where they’re deploying their forces, | 查看他们的军事部署 |
[24:48] | and if you play your cards right, | 若处理得当 |
[24:50] | you can even create an escape route for your friends. | 甚至还能为你的朋友开辟一条逃生路线 |
[24:53] | So everything else seems pretty much locked down tight, | 看样子所有地点都已全线封锁了 |
[24:55] | but the airport concerns me. | 但我还是不放心机场这块 |
[24:57] | Now look, if we double up at the VIP entrance | 你看 如果我们在贵宾通道 |
[25:00] | and the employee entrance… | 和员工通道加足火力 |
[25:02] | You might have a fighting chance there. | 你或许会有个难得的好机会 |
[25:03] | No. | 用不着 |
[25:04] | I’m not going to play a guessing game | 我不会仅凭猜测办事 |
[25:06] | and risk giving Sonya and Westen a clear path onto the tarmac. | 还可能给索尼娅和韦斯顿指条去停机坪的明路 |
[25:09] | The airport is secure. | 机场很安全 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Whoa, are those fuel trucks? | 那些是油罐车吗 |
[25:19] | Completely unguarded? | 完全不设防吗 |
[25:21] | Oh, you’ve seen Westen in action. | 你已经看过韦斯顿的实战了 |
[25:22] | You’re basically giving him a pack of matches here. | 你这可算是给了他一次燎原的机会 |
[25:26] | I can’t devote manpower | 我不可能分散人力 |
[25:27] | to guarding fuel trucks the entire day. | 让他们整天守着几辆油罐车 |
[25:29] | There’s no way he could even reach them. | 再说他也不可能到得了那儿 |
[25:31] | He wouldn’t have to. | 他才不用费那劲呢 |
[25:31] | He could just put an old car in drive | 找辆旧车 |
[25:33] | and send it in like a missile. | 像导弹似的开过去就好了 |
[25:34] | Or…You borrow some guards from the perimeter here. | 或者 你从周边调些守卫过来 |
[25:38] | Have ’em hide behind the trucks, rifles ready. | 让他们拿好步枪躲在卡车后头 |
[25:40] | Sonya and Westen go anywhere near those trucks, | 索尼娅和韦斯顿一接近那些卡车 |
[25:42] | It’s game over. | 就杀他们个措手不及 |
[25:45] | Fine, we will move some men. | 好 我会安排几个人过去 |
[25:55] | Three policemen off the perimeter. | 才分散了三名警察 |
[25:56] | That doesn’t help us. | 没什么大作用 |
[25:58] | Planes are still heavily guarded and there’s no path to them | 飞机还是处于重重防卫中 不管走哪条路 |
[26:00] | that doesn’t get us cut down from three directions. | 他们都能从三个方向来拦截我们 |
[26:02] | Then we don’t head to the planes on the tarmac. | 那我们就放弃停机坪上的飞机 |
[26:04] | We try to make it over to the hangar there | 我们改去那边的机库 |
[26:06] | where there’s only a single guard. | 那里只有一个警卫 |
[26:08] | I assume you know that “Mantenimiento” means maintenance. | 你应该知道维修是什么意思吧 |
[26:11] | We’ll find something flyable. | 我们总能找架能飞的 |
[26:12] | A plane that needs a little work | 修一修能用的飞机 |
[26:14] | might be our only option right now. | 也许是我们现在仅有的选择了 |
[26:16] | And how are we going to cross that open field | 那我们要怎么才能穿过这片空地 |
[26:18] | without the guards spotting us? | 而不被警卫发现呢 |
[26:20] | We’re not. | 我们换个办法 |
[26:22] | You see those cargo containers at the edge of the tarmac? | 你看到跑道边缘的那些集装箱了吗 |
[26:24] | We’ll get ’em to come to us. | 我们等警卫过来 |
[26:47] | You’re not going to kill him? | 你不打算杀了他吗 |
[26:48] | – It’s risky to leave him– – Trust me. | -留着他太冒险了 -相信我 |
[26:50] | We’ll be long gone before anyone finds him. | 等他被发现时 我们早就走远了 |
[26:53] | You know, we studied you in training. | 我们在受训时研究过你 |
[26:57] | Everybody thought you were a monster. | 所有人都觉得你残忍无情 |
[26:59] | But for somebody with so many missions | 但是对一个执行了那么多任务的人来说 |
[27:00] | your body count was abnormally low, | 死在你手上的人太少了 |
[27:02] | and there were a lot of theories about why. | 对此我们有不少理论 |
[27:04] | Yeah, like what? | 是吗 比如 |
[27:05] | My instructor thought it was a terror tactic. | 我的教练认为这是一种恐怖策略 |
[27:07] | That you left people breathing | 你让那些人活着 |
[27:08] | to tell horror stories and spread your legend. | 然后将你的恐怖传奇散播出去 |
[27:11] | What did you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[27:12] | I realized that you only kill when it is absolutely necessary. | 我发现你只在绝对必要时才会杀人 |
[27:15] | See, after a while, I could look at a diagram | 没多久 我就能看着 |
[27:17] | of one of your operations | 你的任务表 |
[27:18] | and predict who you would let live. | 预测出你会让哪些人活下去了 |
[27:20] | So your theory was that I was noble? | 所以你的理论就是我很高尚咯 |
[27:23] | Or just weak. | 或者只是软弱 |
[27:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:33] | Glenanne. | 格兰恩 |
[27:35] | Your lawyer’s here. | 你的律师到了 |
[27:37] | It’s about time. | 也该到了 |
[27:43] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[27:45] | I actually have a law degree, for what it’s worth. | 其实我真的有个法律学位呢 |
[27:48] | We need to talk, Ms. Glenanne. | 我们需要谈谈 格兰恩小姐 |
[27:51] | I was hoping to resolve this more quickly, | 我本来想快点解决这事儿 |
[27:53] | but you don’t make things easy, do you? | 但你不会那么配合的 对吧 |
[27:56] | I told you I’m not interested in helping you or the CIA. | 我说过了 我不会帮你或中情局 |
[28:02] | And I told you you can’t run away. | 我也说过了 你跑不了 |
[28:03] | You are either out there helping me | 你要么出去帮我 |
[28:05] | or you are in here doing whatever it is you do in here. | 要么待在这儿 爱干嘛干嘛 |
[28:09] | My relationship with Michael is over. | 我跟迈克的关系已经结束了 |
[28:11] | We’ve talked twice in the last year. | 我们去年只说过两次话 |
[28:14] | I want nothing to do with him. | 我不想跟他扯上关系 |
[28:15] | And I want nothing to do with his mission. | 也不想跟他的任务扯上关系 |
[28:18] | Well, you should. | 你已经扯上了 |
[28:19] | You know the deal I made with Michael. | 你知道我跟迈克之间的交易 |
[28:20] | Your freedom depends on him doing– | 你的自由取决于他 |
[28:22] | Getting exactly what he wanted in the first place. | 让他得偿所愿 |
[28:26] | working for the CIA. | 为中情局工作 |
[28:27] | I think maybe Michael left out a few details. | 我觉得迈克可能漏掉了一些细节 |
[28:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:33] | This is about a lot more than him getting his old job back. | 这可远远不止让他干回老本行那么简单 |
[28:36] | This deal… is mission specific. | 我们的交易 直接跟任务挂钩 |
[28:39] | If he fails to take down this terror network | 如果他没能将这个恐怖网络一网打尽 |
[28:42] | you, your friends, his mother– | 你 你的朋友 他母亲 |
[28:45] | you all go back to prison for a long, long time. | 你们全都会回到监狱 把牢底坐穿 |
[28:50] | Now he didn’t mention that? | 他没提过这个吧 |
[28:54] | No. | 没有 |
[28:55] | Well, maybe he wanted to protect you. | 也许他是想保护你们 |
[28:59] | Maybe he wanted to go it alone. | 也许他想单打独斗 |
[29:00] | Frankly, it doesn’t matter what he wanted | 但坦白说 我不管他怎么想 |
[29:02] | because he works for me, | 因为他是替我干活的 |
[29:03] | and he needs help with this thing. | 他需要帮助我就想办法给他帮助 |
[29:14] | When this mission is done, I want out, free and clear, | 这个任务结束后 不管迈克怎么做 |
[29:18] | no matter what Michael does. | 我要干干净净地闪人 |
[29:21] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[29:31] | If you have no choice but to fly a plane in need of repair, | 如果你别无选择 只能用一架待修飞机 |
[29:35] | it’s better to focus on what’s necessary than what’s ideal. | 那你最好别追求理想状态 够用就行 |
[29:38] | Airplane technology may be complex, | 飞机技术也许很复杂 |
[29:41] | but the physics of flying are simple. | 但是飞行机理却很简单 |
[29:43] | If you don’t mind throwing away the safety manual | 如果你不介意扔掉安全手册 |
[29:45] | all you need are wings, a running engine, | 那你所需要的只有机翼 能动的引擎 |
[29:47] | and workable controls. | 以及能运转的控制系统 |
[29:49] | All right, this plane is getting us out of here. | 我们就用这架飞机离开这里 |
[29:50] | This one? | 这一架 |
[29:51] | Looks like it’s in the middle of heart surgery. | 它看起来就像心脏手术做到一半的样子 |
[29:53] | They’re replacing the magnetic electric generators. | 他们在更换磁力发动机 |
[29:55] | And those are for decoration? | 这玩意儿是装饰品吗 |
[29:57] | We don’t need the backup. | 我们不需要后备系统 |
[29:58] | I can have this plane ready to fly in 30 minutes. | 半小时我就能搞定这架飞机 |
[30:01] | Call the tower, try to get us clearance. | 呼叫塔台 帮我们安排清理跑道 |
[30:02] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[30:45] | I don’t like the looks of that. | 看起来不妙啊 |
[30:46] | Yeah, me neither. | 我觉得也是 |
[30:54] | We just found Westen and Sonya at the airport. | 我们刚刚在机场发现了韦斯顿和索尼娅 |
[30:56] | What–no, no, that’s impossible. | 什么 不 不可能 |
[30:58] | We just got a tip that they were spotted in Matanzas. | 我们刚收到消息 有人在马坦萨斯看到他们 |
[31:00] | Your tip is wrong. | 你们的消息有问题 |
[31:02] | I asked the airport tower to report any unexpected activity. | 我让机场塔台报告所有意外情况 |
[31:06] | They just got a request from a maintenance hangar | 他们刚刚从一个维修机库收到请求 |
[31:08] | that was supposed to be dark today. | 而这个机库今天本不该有人的 |
[31:10] | So no one’s seen him. | 所以没人看到他咯 |
[31:11] | You’re basing all this on a phone call. | 你这结论只是建立在一个电话上 |
[31:12] | It could have come from anyone. | 打这个电话可能是任何人 |
[31:13] | Then tell me why the guard | 那你们告诉我为什么 |
[31:14] | closest to that hangar is missing. | 距离这个机库最近的警卫失踪了呢 |
[31:18] | They’re in there. I know it. | 他们就在那儿 我确定 |
[31:21] | We leave in five minutes. | 五分钟后出发 |
[31:23] | She found us. | 她发现我们了 |
[31:24] | They’re on their way. | 他们要来了 |
[31:26] | Is the plane ready? | 飞机弄好了吗 |
[31:27] | Close enough. | 快了 |
[31:28] | We gotta get the doors open. | 我们得把门打开 |
[31:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[31:37] | It’s too late. They’re already here. | 太晚了 他们已经到了 |
[31:55] | They’ll breach through the front and the back doors. | 他们会从前后门突围 |
[31:57] | The moment they do, we blow a hole in the wall, | 他们一开始突围 我们就在墙上炸出个洞 |
[31:58] | – we make a run for it. – It won’t work. | -然后逃出去 -没用的 |
[32:01] | I know Oksana. | 我了解奥莎娜 |
[32:03] | She’ll bring reinforcements, and they won’t breach | 她会派遣支援部队来 而且除非这里被包围 |
[32:05] | until they have an army surrounding the place. | 否则他们不会突围 |
[32:07] | We need to make it to the trees. | 我们得逃到树林那里去 |
[32:08] | Once there, if we can get to our car, | 到了那里 如果我们能上车 |
[32:09] | – we have a chance. – I won’t take that chance. | -就有机会逃出去 -我不会冒这个险的 |
[32:12] | Sonya, you wanna stay here and die? | 索尼娅 你想待在这里等死吗 |
[32:14] | I cannot get captured again. | 我不能再被抓住了 |
[32:16] | We wait by the barrels | 我们持枪以待 |
[32:17] | and when they come in, we go down fighting! | 他们进来 我们就拼死一搏 |
[32:19] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:20] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 不明白的是你 |
[32:23] | They tortured me for two solid weeks, | 他们折磨了我整整两周 |
[32:25] | and I held out. | 我坚持了下来 |
[32:28] | I can’t do it again. | 我没法再来一次了 |
[32:30] | And if I break we lose everything, | 而一旦我崩溃 我们就会一无所有 |
[32:32] | and I won’t betray my friends. | 我是不会背叛我的朋友的 |
[32:41] | Okay, the whole force is heading to the airport. | 好了 现在所有武力都往机场去了 |
[32:44] | We’re gonna be outnumbered by, like, 50 to 1. | 我们大概得以少敌多 差不多1人打50人吧 |
[32:46] | Hold on, I might have something. | 等等 我有个想法 |
[32:47] | I’ve been listening to the radio. | 我刚才在听他们的无线电 |
[32:49] | No one’s actually seen Mike and Sonya at the hangar yet. | 目前还没人看到迈克和索尼娅在机库 |
[32:52] | Maybe we can convince Oksana | 也许我们能让奥莎娜以为 |
[32:53] | they’re attacking this place instead. | 他们其实想袭击这里 |
[32:54] | – A fake attack? – Yeah. | -佯攻吗 -对 |
[32:56] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[32:57] | You think there’s enough C4 left in the car? | 车上的塑胶炸弹还够用吗 |
[32:59] | I hope so. | 希望够用吧 |
[33:01] | Buy me some time. | 给我争取点时间 |
[33:03] | I’m gonna go make some bad things happen. | 我去干点坏事 |
[33:20] | When you’re simulating an attack on an enemy, | 如果要佯攻敌人 |
[33:22] | it’s more important to create fear than to do any real damage. | 比起造成真正的伤害 更重要的是造成恐慌 |
[33:30] | You can distribute your explosives for maximum effect. | 你可以把炸药的放在爆炸效果最好的地方 |
[33:36] | You wanna use a variety of weapons | 你也应该使用多种武器 |
[33:38] | to suggest multiple attackers. | 佯装袭击者不止一名 |
[33:41] | And after that, all you need is a good place to hide | 除此之外 你只需要找个地方躲起来 |
[33:44] | when the action starts. | 等着行动开始 |
[33:46] | Colonel, we need to talk. | 上校 我们得谈谈 |
[33:48] | Not now. We are heading out. | 现在不行 我们要出发了 |
[33:50] | This is critical. | 是很重要的事 |
[33:51] | Now listen, when we approach the hangar, | 听着 靠近那个机库时 |
[33:53] | Virgil and I need the helicopters in– | 维吉尔和我需要直升机来… |
[33:54] | There are no helicopters. | 没直升机 |
[33:56] | You’re going after Westen with no eyes in the sky? | 天空上没眼线 你也敢靠近韦斯顿 |
[33:58] | The man is like a caged tiger. You push him into a corner, | 他现在就一只困兽 你把他逼到末路 |
[34:01] | he’s just gonna rip our faces off. | 他只会撕烂你的脸 |
[34:02] | I’m confident our faces will– | 我相信我们的脸还… |
[34:13] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[34:16] | Virgil! What the hell? | 维吉尔 怎么回事 |
[34:19] | My partner’s dead. They just killed Virgil. | 我的搭档死了 他们杀了维吉尔 |
[34:21] | – Oh, my God. – Who? | -我的个神啊 -谁 |
[34:22] | Michael and Sonya. | 迈克和索尼娅 |
[34:23] | They’re outside the station right now. | 他们就在警局外面 |
[34:25] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[34:26] | They are at the airport trapped in a hangar. | 他们在机场 被困在了机库内 |
[34:28] | Did you just see that fireball? | 你没看到刚才的那个大火球吗 |
[34:30] | That was my car! They just blew up my partner! | 那是我的车 他们炸飞了我的搭档 |
[34:32] | They’re coming for us, and they’re gonna kill us all. | 他们来找我们了 他们会把我们全都杀了的 |
[34:34] | No. My men have them surrounded. | 不会的 我的人已经把他们包围了 |
[34:37] | Your men fell for some kind of a trick. | 你们的人中圈套了 |
[34:40] | I’m telling you, they’re standing on our doorstep, | 我跟你说 他们就在我们门口 |
[34:41] | and we’re sitting ducks in here! | 我们就是这里的活靶子 |
[34:43] | You’re wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[34:44] | We need to head for the airport. | 我们得赶快去机场 |
[34:47] | Attention, attention. | 注意 注意 |
[34:50] | This is Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[34:51] | I need to speak to Colonel Zhirkov. | 我要和哲科夫上校通话 |
[34:54] | They have one of our radios. | 他们拿到了我们的无线电 |
[34:55] | – Yeah, I guess they do. – Are you listening? | -我猜也是 -你在听吗 |
[34:58] | I am outside with an old friend of yours. | 我和你的一位老朋友在外面 |
[35:01] | 你好呀 奥莎娜 好久不见 什么时候出来聚聚… | |
[35:05] | Pick up the radio, Colonel. | 拿起无线电 上校 |
[35:06] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别让我说两次 |
[35:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你还楞着干什么 |
[35:24] | Talk to the man. | 快跟他对话 |
[35:30] | This is Colonel Zhirkov. | 我是哲科夫上校 |
[35:33] | You want to talk, let’s talk. | 你要谈谈 那我们来谈吧 |
[35:36] | All right, that wasn’t so hard. | 很好 也不是很难嘛 |
[35:38] | I want your men to step outside and lay down their weapons. | 我要你的人走出门外放下武器 |
[35:41] | I don’t think you’re in a position | 我不觉得你有资格 |
[35:43] | to make demands, Mr. Westen. | 提要求 韦斯顿先生 |
[35:45] | There are two of you. | 你们就两个人 |
[35:46] | I have a police station full of men. | 而我有一整个警局 |
[35:48] | For now. | 暂时是这样 |
[35:50] | Get over to the window, find him, and put him down. | 去窗户边 除掉他 |
[35:53] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[35:54] | He’s gonna see your sniper. | 他会看到你的狙击手的 |
[35:55] | Do I have to pick off your men | 你要我把你的狙击手一个个地解决掉吗 |
[35:56] | one by one like your sniper in the window? | 就像站在窗户边的这位一样 |
[35:58] | I’m done playing games! | 我游戏玩够了 |
[36:06] | Call your men back from the airport | 叫你的人从机场撤回来 |
[36:08] | and buy us some time until they get here. | 他们回来前 你想办法给我们争取点时间 |
[36:20] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 喂喂 有人在吗 |
[36:31] | There is no need for further bloodshed, Mr. Westen. | 继续杀戮没有意义 韦斯顿先生 |
[36:36] | I’m sure we can make a deal of some sort. | 我肯定我们能达成点什么协议 |
[36:38] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[36:41] | It worked. They’re leaving. | 奏效了 他们离开了 |
[36:43] | What about your friend? | 那你的朋友怎么办 |
[36:48] | What do I want? | 我要什么 |
[36:51] | I want the bastard who tried to catch me. | 我要那个想抓住我的混蛋 |
[36:53] | The one with the chin. | 那个方下巴的 |
[36:55] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[36:56] | I told you he was insane. | 我就说他是个疯子 |
[36:57] | Send him out the front door. | 让他走出前门 |
[36:59] | If he turns around, shoot him. | 如果他回头 就开枪 |
[37:02] | How can you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[37:03] | – I was helping you! – Let’s go. | -我帮了你的 -走吧 |
[37:05] | Colonel, don’t hand me off to them. | 上校 别把我交给他们 |
[37:07] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[37:08] | You told me to buy time. | 是你要我争取时间的 |
[37:10] | Guys, you don’t wanna do this, believe me. | 兄弟们 别这么干 相信我 |
[37:12] | I got kids and a dog. | 我还有孩子 还有条狗 |
[37:14] | – Out. – Fine. | -出去 -好吧 |
[37:17] | My blood is on your hands. | 我的命算在你头上 |
[37:32] | Hey, nice fake attack. | 佯攻干的真不错 |
[37:33] | Yeah, nothing to it. | 小事一桩 |
[37:35] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们来吧 |
[37:38] | Look, I promise you two, it’s–it’s nothing personal. | 听我说 我保证 我 我没有针对你 |
[37:41] | You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[37:42] | I mean, we’re– we’re just doing a job. | 我 我们只是在干活 |
[37:45] | Look, if you wanna walk away, I won’t stop you. | 听我说 如果你要走 我不会拦你 |
[37:48] | Wait, wait. | 不要 不要 |
[37:49] | No. What are you doing? No, no, please! | 不 你在干什么 不不 求你了 |
[37:50] | Don’t–don’t kill me! No– | 别 别杀我 不 |
[37:54] | Bravo. | 帅呆了 |
[37:55] | You’re a master Thespian. | 你真是悲剧影帝 |
[37:57] | Let’s get to the airport | 我们去机场吧 |
[37:58] | before the entire Cuban military shows up. | 要不古巴军方就要来了 |
[38:00] | Nice. | 很好 |
[38:01] | That’s a start. | 开端不错 |
[38:02] | Next I want $1 million U.S. | 下一个要求 我要一百万美元 |
[38:05] | A million U.S.? | 一百万美元 |
[38:07] | That will take time. | 这得花点时间 |
[38:08] | You got 20 minutes. | 给你20分钟 |
[38:10] | You’ll get your money. | 你会拿到钱的 |
[38:13] | Sounds like he’s keeping her busy. | 似乎他没让她闲着 |
[38:14] | Still gonna be tight. Hop in. | 时间还是很紧 上车吧 |
[38:32] | Yeah, and one more thing. We need new passports. | 还有 我们要护照 |
[38:35] | We need them now, or we unleash hell. | 闲着就要 否则就是掀起腥风血雨了 |
[38:39] | I’m afraid we’ll be the ones unleashing hell, Mr. Westen. | 恐怕掀起腥风血雨的是我 韦斯顿先生 |
[38:42] | We have your position completely surrounded. | 你已经被彻底包围了 |
[38:45] | If you want to negotiate, | 如果想谈判 |
[38:46] | hand over Sonya, and I’ll spare you. | 交出索尼娅 我就放过你 |
[38:49] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[38:51] | Mr. Westen, live to fight another day. | 韦斯顿先生 你可以卷土重来 |
[38:54] | I’ll give you the money, the passports. | 我给你钱 给你护照 |
[38:57] | I only want Sonya. | 我只要索尼娅 |
[38:58] | Hand her over to me, | 把她交给我 |
[39:00] | and I’ll even give you the plane. | 我连飞机都可以给你 |
[39:09] | Sonya. | 索尼娅 |
[39:22] | Tray tables up. Here they come. | 折起餐桌哦 他们来了 |
[39:38] | Yeah, uh, hey, Lou, listen. | 对 卢 听我说 |
[39:40] | Uh, something came up, man. | 出了点问题 伙计 |
[39:41] | Just a-a slight delay. | 就稍微…晚一点 |
[39:44] | It’s nothing, all right? | 没事的 |
[39:47] | Uh, I gotta call you back. | 晚点给你回电话 |
[39:50] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么啦 |
[39:51] | They wouldn’t say anything. | 他们什么都不肯说 |
[39:53] | They wouldn’t give me any information. | 什么都不告诉我 |
[39:54] | Well, they dropped the charges. | 他们撤诉了 |
[39:57] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:59] | All right, well, you’ll tell me on the road? | 好吧 那在路上给我讲讲吧 |
[40:02] | Uh, I just bought us some time with Lou. | 我找了卢 多给了我们一些时间 |
[40:03] | As long as we get to New Orleans by the morning, | 只要明早前我们到达新奥尔良 |
[40:05] | the job’s still ours. | 活儿还是我们的 |
[40:06] | I’ll drive first. | 第一轮我来开车 |
[40:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:11] | You can drive first. | 第一轮你来吧 |
[40:14] | I can’t go, Carlos. | 我不能去了 卡洛斯 |
[40:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:20] | Why can’t you go, Fiona? | 为什么不能去 菲欧娜 |
[40:21] | You just said the charges were dropped. | 你不是说已经撤诉了吗 |
[40:26] | Well, our lawyer didn’t get me out. | 不是我们的律师把我弄出来的 |
[40:31] | Okay, so who did? | 好吧 那是谁 |
[40:35] | The CIA. | 中情局 |
[40:36] | The CIA. | 中情局 |
[40:39] | So this is about Michael. | 那就要扯到迈克尔了吧 |
[40:42] | He’s on his way back to Miami, | 他正在回迈阿密途中 |
[40:43] | and they’re forcing me to help him | 他们逼我帮他 |
[40:45] | until the mission’s over. | 直到任务结束 |
[40:46] | I thought we were moving on with our lives, Fiona. | 我还以为我们已经开始新生活了呢 菲欧娜 |
[40:48] | So did I. | 我也这么想的 |
[40:51] | Look, I was hoping I could put this behind me | 我也希望我能抛下这一切 |
[40:53] | like it never happened, but it did. | 就好像什么都没发生过 但事实并非如此 |
[40:56] | Wiping the slate clean’s gonna take some work. | 抹去过去的痕迹需要点功夫 |
[40:58] | And what do you expect me to do, hmm? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[41:01] | Sit around and wait? | 干等着 |
[41:03] | – What about us? – I’m doing this for us! | -那我们呢 -我这么干就是为了我们 |
[41:05] | Don’t say that, okay? | 别这么说 |
[41:07] | Don’t you dare say that. | 不准你这么说 |
[41:08] | I-I–look, Fiona, I don’t want this. | 我 我 菲欧娜 我不想这样 |
[41:11] | – I don’t want this. – Carlos. | -我也不想 -卡洛斯 |
[41:12] | What? | 什么 |
[41:13] | Look, until I deal with my past, | 在我处理好我的过去之前 |
[41:18] | I-I can’t be with you. I– | 我不能和你在一起 我 |
[41:23] | and I really wanna be with you. | 可我非常想和你在一起 |
[41:27] | Please tell me you understand. | 说你能理解我 |
[41:30] | No. | 不行 |
[41:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不能理解 |
[41:37] | But I trust you. | 但我相信你 |
[41:39] | So if you say this is what you have to do, then… | 所以如果你说必须如此 那么 |
[41:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:45] | I’m with you. | 我陪着你 |
[41:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | You know, I didn’t think air travel could be worse | 我以为空中旅行不会比 |
[41:59] | than my flight out of Bogota in ’94. | 我94年从博格达出发的那次差 |
[42:01] | – I stand corrected. – Yeah, no joke. | -我错了 -说真的 |
[42:03] | I thought the wings were gonna blow off over Key Largo. | 在基拉戈的时候 我还以为飞机翅膀要掉了呢 |
[42:05] | If you wanted a smoother ride | 如果想坐舒舒服服的航班 |
[42:06] | you should have got us into a hangar with better planes. | 你应该把我们带到个有好飞机的维护室去 |
[42:08] | I don’t wanna sound high maintenance, | 说出来可能显得我难伺候 |
[42:09] | but after squeezing into that plane | 不过一直紧紧抓着那架飞机 |
[42:11] | I’m gonna have to insist that we steal something | 以后回家 我们一定要偷 |
[42:12] | with a little more leg room for the ride home. | 多点地方放腿的交通工具 |
[42:14] | We don’t need to steal anything. | 我没什么都不用偷 |
[42:15] | What, did you order up some limo service | 怎么 你定了豪华轿车 |
[42:17] | you didn’t tell us about? | 还没告诉我们吗 |
[42:18] | I made arrangements. | 我做了安排 |
[42:21] | Fuzzy dice. | 绒布骰子 |
[42:24] | What is this, like some kind of magic genie thing? | 这是什么 降妖除魔的吗 |
[42:26] | Do I get some wishes too? | 我能许个愿吗 |
[42:28] | Excuse me, gentlemen, I should take this. | 抱歉 先生 我得接个电话 |
[42:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:33] | Okay, I’ll admit she didn’t stab us in the back in Cuba, | 好 我承认在古巴时她没捅我们两刀 |
[42:35] | but she’s trouble. | 但她还是个麻烦 |
[42:36] | You swim with a shark long enough, | 与狼共舞 |
[42:37] | eventually it’s gonna take a chunk out of you. | 最终只会伤到自己 |
[42:38] | Jesse, I hear you, but I don’t have much choice. | 杰西 你说的我听到了 但我别无选择 |
[42:40] | Hey, at least we’re back in Miami. | 至少我们回迈阿密了 |
[42:42] | Home field advantage. | 主场优势啊 |
[42:43] | Well, that was interesting. | 真有趣 |
[42:45] | I just found out who exposed my identity, | 我刚刚查到暴露我身份的人了 |
[42:47] | got me captured in the first place. | 一开始害我被抓的那个 |
[42:49] | – Who? – Hacker syndicate. | -谁 -黑客犯罪集团 |
[42:52] | Based in Miami. Somehow they found out who I was, | 基地在迈阿密 不知怎么他们发现了我的身份 |
[42:55] | sold me to the highest bidder. | 把我卖给了出价最高的买家 |
[42:56] | What now? | 那现在呢 |
[42:57] | We destroy them, of course. | 当然是 毁掉他们 |