时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing. | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you… | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies– bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | Family too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | It’s a deep cover job. | 一项深入的卧底工作 |
[00:47] | Going after the leader of a terrorist network. | 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 兰德尔·伯克 |
[00:49] | based in the Dominican Republic, Randall Burke. | 他们基地在多明尼加共和国 |
[00:52] | Those satellite uplinks you told me | 你告诉我伯克准备偷的 |
[00:53] | that Burke was stealing? | 那批卫星上行线路 |
[00:54] | Guess who he’s selling ’em to? | 你猜他准备卖给谁 |
[00:55] | Rafael Serano, international terrorist. | 拉斐尔·塞兰诺 国际恐怖分子 |
[00:58] | – So how do you want to do it? – I don’t want your money. | -那么你想要什么 -我不要你的钱 |
[01:03] | I just want you. | 我要的是你 |
[01:04] | You have information that’s valuable | 你手上有些情报 |
[01:06] | to people I work for. | 对我老板很有价值 |
[01:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[01:08] | I just found out you have a boss. | 我才发现你还有老板 |
[01:10] | Burke, you’re part of an organization. | 伯克 你是某个组织的一员 |
[01:11] | Am I part of it? | 我是其中一员吗 |
[01:12] | Or am I some tool you use and throw away? | 又或者我只是你利用完了就扔掉的工具呢 |
[01:14] | All will be revealed in time. | 你迟早会找到一切答案 |
[01:23] | Are you in place? | 你就位了吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah. Are we a go? | 已就位 按计划来吗 |
[01:27] | We’re a go. | 按计划来 |
[01:30] | I know you don’t like this operation, Michael. | 我知道这项任务你不太情愿 迈克尔 |
[01:32] | Just remember, Serano hasn’t given us much choice. | 记住 塞兰诺让我们别无选择 |
[01:35] | Burke, we can break him. | 伯克 我们可以突破他的 |
[01:37] | Just keep interrogating him. It’ll take time. | 继续拷问他 花点时间 |
[01:39] | Negative, that’s time we don’t have. | 不行 我们没这个时间 |
[01:41] | This has to happen now. | 必须现在行动 |
[01:43] | Are you ready, Michael? | 你准备好了吗 迈克尔 |
[01:46] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:48] | I’ll do what I have to do. | 我会采取必要手段 |
[01:50] | Good. Keep your radio live. | 很好 把无线电开着 |
[01:52] | Remember, I’m counting on you. We all are. | 记好了 我指望着你呢 我们都靠你了 |
[02:06] | Hello, Serano. | 你好呀 塞兰诺 |
[02:07] | Gonna do this again? | 又来这套 |
[02:11] | I told you, I have nothing to say. | 我跟你说了 我没什么好说的 |
[02:13] | The same as yesterday and the days before | 昨天 前天 任何时候你到这间房里来 |
[02:15] | and every time you’ve been in this room! | 我都是这句话 |
[02:17] | Yeah, well… | 这样的话 |
[02:19] | You can make this all stop | 只要回答我一个问题 |
[02:21] | just by answering my one question. | 我就不来骚扰你了 |
[02:25] | Six months ago, you’re in Haiti | 六个月前 你在海地 |
[02:26] | doing an arms deal with a Turkish national. | 和一个土耳其人做了一笔军火交易 |
[02:28] | You’re wasting your time! | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[02:29] | You receive information about a woman in the area | 你在那里获取了一条情报 |
[02:32] | that’s wanted by Russian intelligence. | 事关一个被俄国通缉的女人 |
[02:34] | – And you tell the Russians– – Her location. Yes! | -而你告诉了俄国人 -她在哪里 没错 |
[02:37] | – In exchange for $2 million. – Yes! | -换了两百万美元 -对 |
[02:42] | Tell me where they’re holding her. | 告诉我他们把她关在哪儿 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you kill me now? | 为什么不现在杀了我 |
[02:50] | Huh? I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[02:53] | The same as every other day. | 我的口径不会变的 |
[03:00] | I think today might be a little different. | 我觉得今天可能会有点不一样 |
[03:09] | Just keep watching. | 继续看 |
[03:34] | When you work undercover, | 作为卧底 |
[03:35] | the first question you have to ask yourself | 第一个要面对的问题 |
[03:37] | is how far you’re willing to go to accomplish the mission. | 就是为了完成任务 你能做到什么地步 |
[03:41] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不可能 |
[03:43] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[03:45] | Si, si-si, si-si, si. | 对 对 对 对 |
[03:47] | That’s your daughter. | 那是你女儿 |
[03:50] | The trick is to make the people you’re working for | 秘诀在于让你的头目 |
[03:52] | believe that those lines don’t exist, | 相信这些底线并不存在 |
[03:55] | that you’re willing to do absolutely anything for them | 你绝对愿意为他们干任何事 |
[03:58] | no matter how horrible. | 不论那是多么地丧心病狂 |
[04:00] | Tell me what I want to know. | 告诉我我想知道的 |
[04:03] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[04:04] | what these Russians will do if I say anything. | 如果我松口那些俄国人会做出什么事来 |
[04:06] | Your biggest problem isn’t the Russians right now. | 现在你最大的问题不是俄国人 |
[04:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:10] | Please, no. | 求你了 别 |
[04:12] | Please. | 求你 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna make a call to the gentleman | 这位先生在你女儿房间 |
[04:15] | in your daughter’s bedroom. | 我给他打个电话 |
[04:16] | You’re gonna get to watch the results | 你就能通过屏幕 |
[04:18] | of that call on that screen. | 看到结果 |
[04:20] | The bitch is in Cuba! | 那个贱人在古巴 |
[04:22] | Cuba! | 古巴 |
[04:23] | Some black site off Havana! | 在哈瓦那的一个黑狱 |
[04:26] | It’s a factory down by the south port. | 那是南面港口附近的一个工厂 |
[04:29] | That’s all I know! I swear! | 我就知道这么多 我发誓 |
[04:35] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[04:38] | It’s okay, amigo. | 好了 朋友 |
[04:43] | You made the right choice. | 你做得对 |
[04:54] | We’re not gonna hurt your daughter. | 我们不会伤害你的女儿的 |
[04:56] | No, she’ll be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[04:58] | These Russians… | 那些俄国人 |
[05:00] | They’ll go after my family. | 他们会去找我的家人的 |
[05:02] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[05:08] | The Russians are gonna want to punish you, | 只要你活着 |
[05:09] | but only as long as you’re still alive. | 俄罗斯人就想要惩罚你 |
[05:24] | You got a cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[05:47] | The only way to get through a mission like that | 完成那样的任务 只有一个办法 |
[05:49] | is to remind yourself that to stop a monster, | 那就是提醒自己 要阻止这么个禽兽 |
[05:52] | sometimes you have to pretend to be one. | 有时你也不得不扮成个禽兽 |
[06:17] | This mission is getting out of control. | 这个任务已经失控了 |
[06:19] | Strong, you need to talk to your people at the CIA, | 斯特朗 你得跟中情局的人谈谈 |
[06:22] | make them understand I can’t do this. | 让他们明白我干不了这活 |
[06:25] | Michael, calm down. I know you’re upset. | 迈克尔 冷静点 我知道你不爽 |
[06:27] | Upset? | 岂止是不爽 |
[06:29] | Burke almost had me kill a child. | 伯克差点让我杀了一个孩子 |
[06:32] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没杀 |
[06:33] | This time. | 这次没杀而已 |
[06:35] | Now he wants me to pull Sam and Jesse in | 现在他又让我拉萨姆和杰西 |
[06:37] | for a job in Cuba, | 参与一项在古巴的任务 |
[06:39] | and I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[06:40] | You can’t? You have to. | 你不能 你必须这么做 |
[06:42] | You know as well as I do that it’s not just your ass | 咱俩都清楚 如果这任务黄了 |
[06:45] | on the line if this mission goes south. | 倒霉的不光是你 |
[06:47] | Michael, do you understand? | 迈克尔 你明白吗 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – Good. | -明白 -那就好 |
[07:22] | Thanks for coming, Sam. | 谢谢你能过来 萨姆 |
[07:23] | Yeah, not loving these last-minute trips, Mike. | 我不怎么待见这种急茬 迈克 |
[07:25] | Two-hour notice to get to Cuba, | 提前两个小时通知我来古巴 |
[07:26] | to bust somebody out of a Russian black site? | 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来 |
[07:28] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么计划的 |
[07:29] | And Burke won’t say who we’re breaking out? | 伯克都没说要揪的是谁 |
[07:31] | It’s a woman. That’s all I know. | 是个女人 我就知道这么多 |
[07:32] | Well, she must be pretty damn important. | 想必她特么一定特别重要 |
[07:34] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 也许你没注意到 |
[07:35] | we’re not exactly on friendly soil. | 这里的人待我们可算不上友好 |
[07:36] | We get caught here, we’re staring | 万一被抓 |
[07:37] | at the wrong end of a firing squad. | 就死路一条 |
[07:39] | Look, Mike, Jesse and I will back you up, | 听着 迈克 我和杰西会支援你的 |
[07:40] | but tell me there’s an endgame here. | 但是你得告诉我这事早晚有个了断 |
[07:41] | When do we get to take the son of a bitch down? | 我们什么时候搞垮这孙子 |
[07:43] | As soon as I find out who Burke is working for. | 等我搞清楚伯克为谁工作 |
[07:46] | This is much bigger than just one guy, Sam. | 这事不是揪出一个人那么简单 萨姆 |
[07:48] | Great. Let me guess. | 好极了 让我猜猜 |
[07:49] | Strong and the CIA brass | 斯特朗和中情局那群混蛋 |
[07:50] | want you to find out how much bigger? | 想让你调查得多深入 |
[07:52] | This doesn’t end until I do. | 我不查清楚 这事就没完 |
[07:53] | Burke went to a lot of trouble to track this woman down. | 伯克费尽周折追查这个女人的下落 |
[07:56] | She could be the key | 她可能是我们搞清楚 |
[07:57] | to what his group is up to. | 这一伙人的阴谋的关键 |
[07:58] | Guess we better get at it then. | 那我们最好还是查清楚吧 |
[08:10] | So the Russians are hiding their black sites | 俄罗斯人现在把他们的黑狱 |
[08:12] | in refrigerator repair shops now? | 隐蔽在修理冰箱的店面里了 |
[08:14] | It’s been closed down for a few years. | 这店几年前就关了 |
[08:16] | They moved in, put guards on the roof, | 他们驻扎进去了 在屋顶安排了警卫 |
[08:18] | and turned it into a secret prison. | 把它改成了一个秘密监狱 |
[08:20] | What can you say about the security situation? | 关于戒备情况 你了解多少 |
[08:22] | Not much. | 不多 |
[08:23] | There’s only one way in or out. | 只有一条路供出入 |
[08:25] | At any given time, | 任何时候 |
[08:26] | there’s a half-dozen guards up on the roof. | 屋顶都有六名警卫 |
[08:27] | Steel-reinforced front doors and a whole lotta cameras. | 前门是钢筋的 还有大量的摄像头 |
[08:30] | Yeah, no kidding. And the target? | 嗯 那真不是闹着玩的 目标呢 |
[08:32] | Sonya Lebedenko. | 索尼娅·勒博登科 |
[08:33] | She’s gonna be in a holding cell somewhere in that building. | 她被关在那个大楼的一个牢房里 |
[08:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:37] | She’s a girl in a holding cell | 她是被关在那个大楼的一个牢房里 |
[08:39] | somewhere inside the building. | 一位姑娘 |
[08:40] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这么多 |
[08:42] | All righty then. | 那好吧 |
[08:43] | Do we have any intel on what lies between her cell | 我们知道她的牢房和前门之间的布局吗 |
[08:46] | and the front door and how we’re gonna get past it? | 我们要怎么通过呢 |
[08:48] | That’s what you’re here to figure out, Jesse. | 让你来就是要弄清楚这些的 杰西 |
[08:50] | Appreciate the vote of confidence, | 非常感谢你的信任和支持 |
[08:51] | but just look at the place. | 但是你瞧瞧这地方 |
[08:52] | Even if we make it in there, | 就算我们进去了 |
[08:53] | I don’t see a way to get this Sonya back out. | 我也想不到有什么方法把索尼娅弄出来 |
[08:55] | You know, that’s a good point, Sam. | 说得有道理 萨姆 |
[08:56] | But here’s the deal. | 但是咱们的交易是这样的 |
[08:57] | Either you figure out a plan to get her out quick | 要么你们想个办法 赶紧把她弄出来 |
[08:59] | or I’ll find someone else who will. | 要么我就找别人 |
[09:01] | Don’t worry. We’ll come up with something. | 不用担心 我们会想到办法的 |
[09:07] | Okay, Mike, it’s official. You’ve gone crazy. | 行了迈克 我正式声明一下 你疯了 |
[09:10] | – I can’t have Burke… – This is impossible! | -我不能让伯克… -这是不可能的 |
[09:11] | Bringing in other people in on this. | 把其他人搅进来 |
[09:13] | My entire mission at the CIA is riding on this! | 我在中情局的整个任务 都靠这个了 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s not gonna mean much | 要是我们被打得浑身都是枪眼 |
[09:16] | if we all get pumped full of lead, Mike. | 也没什么意思吧 迈克 |
[09:18] | And there’s a good chance of that happening | 如果我们直接进去火拼的话 |
[09:20] | if we go in there guns a-blazing. | 估计就是这个结果了 |
[09:21] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[09:23] | Well, maybe… we don’t go in. | 也许 我们不用进去 |
[09:26] | Maybe we get them to bring her out. | 也许我们能让他们把她带出来 |
[09:28] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[09:29] | If I can convince the Russians | 如果我能让俄国人相信 |
[09:31] | that the CIA is about to raid their site, | 中情局要突袭他们的窝点 |
[09:34] | they’ll evacuate with Sonya. | 他们就会带着索尼娅撤出来 |
[09:36] | It’ll be a lot easier to grab her | 他们行动的时候 |
[09:37] | if they’re on the move. | 我们抓她就会容易得多 |
[09:38] | Well, what makes you think they’re gonna bite on your approach? | 你凭什么认为他们会上当 |
[09:40] | I just spent nine months in a Dominican hellhole | 我刚在多米尼加一个人间地狱 |
[09:42] | convincing the world the CIA hates me. | 花了九个月时间说服大家相信中情局恨我 |
[09:45] | It’s not a stretch to say I’d turn on them. | 我和他们作对 一点也不出奇 |
[09:47] | Mike, that’s all well and good, | 迈克 你说的都不错 |
[09:49] | but these are the Russians that we’re talking about. | 但我们现在说的是俄罗斯人 |
[09:51] | Last I checked, they hate you. | 就我所知 他们恨你 |
[09:52] | Besides, you won’t even be able to explain | 再说了 你也无法解释 |
[09:55] | why you know where their black site is. | 为什么你知道他们黑狱的位置 |
[09:57] | I’ll say I have a source I can’t reveal. | 我会说我有线人 但不能透露是谁 |
[09:59] | And when they start to torture you, | 那他们开始折磨你的时候 |
[10:00] | what will you tell them then? | 你告诉他们什么呢 |
[10:01] | I don’t know what else to do, Sam! | 我没别的办法了 萨姆 |
[10:02] | Guys! Guys! I have an idea. | 各位 我有一个主意 |
[10:04] | Back in my CIFA days, | 当我还在反情报活动机构的时候 |
[10:06] | I knew a guy at the Russian consulate | 我在迈阿密的俄国领事馆 |
[10:07] | in Miami–Ivan Gorev. | 认识一个叫伊凡·戈列夫的人 |
[10:09] | He’s the G.R.U.’s deputy chief. | 他是在俄罗斯情报工作局的二把手 |
[10:10] | He used to harass dissidents, steal corporate secrets, | 他以前会去威胁反对者 盗取公司秘密 |
[10:12] | – stuff like that. – Yeah, but so what? | -之类的 -所以呢 |
[10:14] | How does a guy 200 miles away solve our problem? | 远水救不了近火呀 |
[10:15] | We get someone in Miami to grab this guy, | 我们让迈阿密的人去抓他 |
[10:17] | make it look like he’s spying for the U.S. | 让别人以为他是为美国工作的间谍 |
[10:19] | Then Mike goes in, tells ’em about a traitor in their ranks. | 然后迈克去告诉他们 有人出卖了他们 |
[10:23] | They might buy the story. | 他们就有可能相信了 |
[10:25] | That could work. | 也许能行 |
[10:27] | Now this, uh, someone in Miami… | 那现在 迈阿密 |
[10:30] | Any ideas? | 有什么人选吗 |
[10:35] | I’ll call Fi. | 我打给菲 |
[10:46] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[10:48] | Well, I assume you’re not calling to catch up. | 你应该不是打来唠家常的吧 |
[10:51] | Fi, I need your help. | 菲 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:57] | Michael, I have spent the last year | 迈克尔 我过去的一年中 |
[11:00] | trying to put my life back together. | 都在想办法回归到正常的生活 |
[11:02] | What was left of it. | 仅剩的正常生活 |
[11:03] | Now things are good. | 现在好不容易步上正轨 |
[11:05] | I-I can’t drop everything when you call. | 我不能因为你一通电话就放下一切 |
[11:08] | Not anymore. | 那已经是过去式了 |
[11:10] | You’re right. And I’m sorry I– | 你说的没错 很抱歉我 |
[11:12] | – Michael, look– – Let me finish, please. | -迈克尔 -拜托 让我说完 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry I made a promise that things were gonna change | 我曾经发誓过事情会有转变 |
[11:18] | and then I broke that promise. | 很抱歉我没有兑现我的诺言 |
[11:19] | You deserve better. | 你应该有个更好的归宿 |
[11:26] | I’m glad you have that now. | 很高兴现在你找到了 |
[11:36] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[11:47] | Shouldn’t be too long. The consulate opens at 9:00. | 他应该快出来了 领事馆九点开门 |
[11:50] | Don’t worry about me. It’s my first kidnapping. | 我可不急 人生第一次绑架 |
[11:54] | I’m not exactly in a hurry to start. | 我不急着开始 |
[11:57] | Well, just follow my lead. | 听我指挥就好 |
[11:59] | These things are usually much easier than they sound. | 这些事听起来难但做起来简单 |
[12:02] | Nice try, honey. | 得了吧 亲爱的 |
[12:04] | You know I don’t mind lending a hand | 虽然说要我帮忙干这些事 |
[12:06] | when it comes to these jobs. | 我不会有什么意见 |
[12:08] | But wouldn’t Carlos have been a better choice? | 但卡洛斯应该更合适吧 |
[12:12] | Well, I couldn’t tell him what I was doing. | 我不能告诉他我以前的工作 |
[12:18] | You know, it’s none of my business, | 我不是想多管闲事 |
[12:20] | but keeping secrets is not really great for a relationship. | 但隐瞒秘密对两人的关系总是不太好 |
[12:25] | Especially a secret like this. | 尤其是这种秘密 |
[12:27] | Talking to him about it would’ve been too hard. | 要告诉他太难了 |
[12:30] | Fi, why are you doing this? | 菲 你为什么要帮这个忙 |
[12:32] | I wish I knew. | 我自己也不知道 |
[12:36] | There’s Ivan. | 伊凡出来了 |
[12:37] | Doesn’t look like much of a spy, does he? | 他看起来不太像间谍 |
[12:39] | Well, he’s more of a pencil-pusher. | 他本身是个书记员 |
[12:41] | But from what I hear, | 但我听说 |
[12:42] | he’s done his fair share of damage. | 他也做了不少坏事 |
[12:43] | You stay sharp. | 警惕点 |
[12:45] | Uh, Sir? Hi. | 先生 你好 |
[12:48] | You know, my mother and I are delivering some boxes | 我和我妈帮她的朋友送了 |
[12:50] | to a friend of hers, and she’s not home. | 一些箱子过来 但她不在家 |
[12:52] | Could you help us? | 你能帮我们一下吗 |
[12:53] | No, sorry. I’m late for work. | 对不起 我快迟到了 |
[12:55] | It’ll just take a couple seconds. | 一会就好 |
[12:56] | Yes, but I have a very busy day. I can’t. | 很抱歉 我真的很忙 无能为力 |
[13:00] | Well, then I suggest you make time. | 那我建议你腾点时间出来 |
[13:06] | When you’re planning to smuggle a listening device | 如果明知会被搜身 |
[13:09] | into a facility where you know you’ll be searched, | 还想悄悄带入窃听器 |
[13:11] | choosing where to hide it can be a life-or-death decision. | 那么怎么选择藏匿处将是一个性命攸关的问题 |
[13:18] | Not only do you want to conceal it | 不光要藏在一个 |
[13:19] | in a place where no one will think to look… | 没人会想到要检查的地方 |
[13:22] | Okay, brother, you ready? | 兄弟 准备好了吗 |
[13:24] | But also in a place no one will want to look. | 而且要藏在谁都不会想检查的地方 |
[13:40] | Okay, that looks sufficiently gross. | 看起来应该够恶心了 |
[13:42] | Okay, Burke, we’re ready over here. | 伯克 我们准备好了 |
[13:44] | Let’s see if it works. | 测试一下 |
[13:46] | Transmitting. | 传送 |
[13:47] | Transmitting. | 传送 |
[13:49] | Loud and clear. | 很清晰 |
[13:51] | All right, we’re on the move. | 那好 行动开始 |
[13:53] | Let’s get this place set up. | 把这里布置好 |
[13:55] | Okay, Mikey. | 迈迈 |
[13:57] | Go make some new friends. | 去交些新朋友吧 |
[14:19] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[14:37] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[15:03] | When an undercover cop wears a wire, | 当一名卧底警察带窃听器 |
[15:05] | it’s often more for safety than for intelligence gathering. | 通常是为了人身安全而不是收集情报 |
[15:09] | If the Op goes bad, | 如果任务失败 |
[15:10] | his support team can pull him out. | 他的支援小队能救他出来 |
[15:13] | For a spy wearing a wire, | 但对于间谍来说 |
[15:14] | those priorities are reversed. | 情况完全相反 |
[15:16] | What matters is the intelligence. | 情报就是一切 |
[15:19] | If the Op goes bad, | 如果任务失败 |
[15:20] | your support team just listens to you die. | 支援小队只会眼睁睁看着你死 |
[15:31] | It’s urgent! | 非常紧急 |
[15:32] | This is urgent! | 是紧急事件 |
[15:39] | Michael Westen, I must say! | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 不得不说 |
[15:42] | Is very big honor. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[15:47] | It’s not every day that such a famous spy shows up, | 平常可没有机会见到这么大名鼎鼎的间谍 |
[15:51] | gives me a chance to practice my English. | 来这里跟我练习英语 |
[15:54] | I am Vladimir Duboff, GRU. | 我是维拉迪摩·杜博夫 格勒乌特工 |
[15:57] | Tell me, what can I do for you? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[16:00] | Glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 |
[16:01] | I need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[16:03] | Protection? | 保护 |
[16:06] | You came here for protection? | 你来这是寻求保护的 |
[16:09] | Maybe you’re not as clever as they say. | 也许你没有他们说的那么聪明 |
[16:11] | My men are already competing | 我的人已经在比赛看谁 |
[16:12] | for honor of putting bullet in your head. | 有幸能一枪要了你的命 |
[16:14] | Why would I protect you? | 我为什么要保护你 |
[16:16] | I’m not on the greatest terms with the CIA. | 现在我跟中情局的关系可不怎么样 |
[16:18] | Maybe you’ve heard? | 你大概也听说了 |
[16:19] | Yeah, they say you had a disagreement | 是的 他们说你跟一位高级官员 |
[16:22] | with a senior officer. | 意见不合 |
[16:24] | And shot him. | 还给了他一枪 |
[16:25] | Yeah, and they’ve been hunting me ever since. | 是啊 从那以后他们就一直在抓我 |
[16:27] | Unfortunately, I got spotted by a CIA team | 不幸的是 我昨天在哈瓦那市中心时 |
[16:30] | in the middle of Havana yesterday. | 被中情局的人发现了 |
[16:32] | Caught a bullet fragment trying to get away. | 逃跑时还被一颗子弹碎片擦伤 |
[16:35] | A CIA team… in Havana? | 中情局的人 在哈瓦那 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either. | 是啊 我也不敢相信 |
[16:39] | So I looked into it, find out | 所以我调查了下 发现他们 |
[16:40] | they’re going to raid this place. | 准备突袭这个地方 |
[16:42] | So, old enemy, meet new friend. | 所以呢 老敌人 见见新朋友 |
[16:46] | I help you, you help me? | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[16:51] | The CIA attack here? | 中情局要袭击这里 |
[16:54] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:56] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[16:58] | It’s not just possible, it is happening. | 这不止可能 还正在发生 |
[17:00] | I have a source who told me | 我有消息说 |
[17:01] | they’re after some prisoner you have here. | 他们在追捕关在这的某位囚犯 |
[17:03] | A girl. Sonya? | 一个姑娘 索尼娅 |
[17:06] | Does that ring a bell? | 听起来耳熟了吗 |
[17:07] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 那我就理解为是了 |
[17:09] | Listen to me. Vladimir, I can help you. | 听我说 维拉迪摩 我可以帮你 |
[17:11] | You get this girl, | 你带着这个姑娘 |
[17:12] | we slip out of here quietly, just the three of us, | 我们悄悄离开这 就我们三个 |
[17:14] | and my source can get us a safe route. | 我的人能给我们提供条安全路线 |
[17:19] | Enough! This is a lie! | 够了 你撒谎 |
[17:21] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:22] | There is no way the CIA knows about these things! | 中情局不可能知道这些事情 |
[17:26] | Well, then explain how I walked up | 那你解释下我怎么会 |
[17:27] | and knocked on your front door! | 径直走来敲你的前门 |
[17:30] | You have a leak. | 你的行踪泄露了 |
[17:31] | A G.R.U. guy at the consulate in Miami. | 泄密的是一个在迈阿密领事馆任职的格勒乌的人 |
[17:34] | Check it out if you want. | 如果你愿意的话可以查一下 |
[17:36] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我跟你说的是事实 |
[17:40] | We will find out what is the truth. | 我们会找出事实的 |
[17:45] | The trick to making someone look like a spy | 若要嫁祸一个人是间谍 诀窍在于 |
[17:47] | is to strike just the right balance | 要找出一个平衡点 |
[17:49] | between tradecraft that’s good enough to be convincing | 让他的情报工作看起来真实可信 |
[17:51] | but bad enough to be detected. | 但是又有迹可循 |
[17:55] | One of the easiest techniques makes use of cell phone GPS. | 其中最简单的技术就是利用手机的卫星定位 |
[17:59] | If you know the phone is monitored | 如果你得知手机是被监控的 |
[18:01] | you can lay down a digital trail all over town, | 你可以追踪整个城市的电子记录 |
[18:03] | and it will lead straight to your target. | 它会直接带你找到目标 |
[18:06] | You really think the Russians are tracking this thing? | 你真的认为俄罗斯人在追踪这个 |
[18:09] | Well, if they haven’t yet, they will be. | 即使他们还没开始 也迟早会追踪的 |
[18:11] | Which is why I need to make it look | 所以我得让事情看起来 |
[18:13] | like Ivan left this bag of documents behind for his contact. | 好像是伊凡给他的联络人留下了这袋文件 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna dump it in that trash can over there. | 我要把它扔在垃圾桶那边 |
[18:19] | If he tries anything, shoot him. | 如果他有异动 就开枪 |
[18:28] | Water, please. | 我要喝水 求你了 |
[18:30] | Water. | 水 |
[18:32] | – Water? – Yeah. | -要喝水 -是的 |
[18:37] | You stay quiet, you understand? | 不准说话 明白吗 |
[18:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[18:48] | If G.R.U. believes I am traitor, | 如果格勒乌的人认为我是叛徒的话 |
[18:51] | they will kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | We’re helping someone. | 我们在帮一个人 |
[18:59] | But there must be another way. | 但一定有其他办法的 |
[19:01] | Please. I have connections. | 求你了 我认识很多人 |
[19:03] | – Whatever it is you need – I’m sorry. | -不论你要… -抱歉 |
[19:05] | I don’t believe there is another way. | 我不觉得还有别的办法 |
[19:23] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:41] | I hope you’ve had your fill of water today, | 希望你今天已经喝够了水 |
[19:43] | ’cause it’s the last you’re gonna get. | 因为这是你的最后一瓶 |
[20:05] | That’s right. | 好了 |
[20:11] | I do not like to do this to you. | 我不想这样对你的 |
[20:13] | Tell me why it is you’re really here, | 告诉我你来这的真正目的 |
[20:16] | who sent you, and we stop. | 谁派你来的 然后我们就停下来 |
[20:18] | I don’t like you doing this to me either! | 我也不喜欢你这样对我 |
[20:20] | And I told you! | 并且我说过了 |
[20:22] | The CIA, | 中情局 |
[20:24] | they’re going to raid this place. | 他们要突袭这个地方 |
[20:25] | That is a lie. | 你在撒谎 |
[20:26] | This is the most secret Russian facility | 这里是在古巴共和国 |
[20:29] | in the Republic of Cuba! | 最机密的俄罗斯基地 |
[20:31] | The CIA does not– | 中情局不会… |
[20:32] | I told you! There’s a source in Miami! | 我说过了 迈阿密那边泄了密 |
[20:34] | Do you think we tell someone in Miami consulate | 你觉得我们会告诉迈阿密领事馆的人 |
[20:37] | about this place? | 这个地方吗 |
[20:39] | No! | 不会 |
[20:41] | Whatever game it is you are playing, | 不管你在玩什么把戏 |
[20:42] | it is time to stop. | 是时候停止了 |
[20:44] | Time to tell me the truth! | 是时候告诉我真相了 |
[20:46] | I am telling the truth, I swear. | 我说的就是真相 我发誓 |
[20:49] | You have to get your prisoner out of here. | 你得把你的犯人转移走 |
[21:04] | Bad news from Miami? | 迈阿密传来了坏消息吗 |
[21:07] | I do not understand it. | 我不明白 |
[21:08] | A G.R.U. agent went missing, | 一位格勒乌成员失踪 |
[21:10] | leaving behind documents with information about this location. | 留下了带有这里位置信息的文件 |
[21:14] | It doesn’t make sense! | 这不可能 |
[21:15] | This G.R.U. agent, he’s never been here. | 这个格勒乌成员 他从没来过这 |
[21:18] | He’s nothing, he’s nobody! | 他什么都不是 是个无名小卒 |
[21:19] | That’s what a good agent will make you think, wouldn’t he? | 这么想就对了 说明他干得真不错 对吧 |
[21:21] | He made calls to a hotel near the revolution Plaza. | 他给革命广场附近的一个旅馆打了几个电话 |
[21:24] | That’s very close to where the CIA took a shot at me. | 那离情报局向我开枪的地方很近 |
[21:26] | If you hurry, you can send a team over there, | 如果你快点 可以派个小组过去 |
[21:29] | you might catch a bunch of commandos | 你可能会抓到一群突击队员 |
[21:31] | ordering room service. | 在预定客房服务 |
[21:32] | And when you’re done, maybe you can untie me | 当处理完那边的事 也许你可以给我松绑 |
[21:35] | and we get the hell out of here! | 然后我们他妈的离开这里 |
[21:45] | They took the bait. | 他们上钩了 |
[21:46] | You’ve got a car full of GRU Agents headed your way. | 有一车格勒乌特工正赶去你们那里 |
[21:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:52] | As ready as we can be for a car full of GRU Agents. | 对付一车格勒乌特工 算是准备得够好了 |
[21:54] | Just make it look convincing. | 把现场弄得像真的一样 |
[21:55] | Yeah, we’re on it, man. | 好的 我们知道了 老兄 |
[21:56] | The place looks like an abandoned CIA headquarters. | 这地方看着就像一个废弃的中情局总部 |
[21:58] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[22:00] | We’re not gonna get another chance. | 我们没有第二次机会 |
[22:03] | You’re welcome, man. | 不客气 老兄 |
[22:06] | He says the GRU’S rolling this way. | 他说格勒乌正开车赶来这里 |
[22:07] | Figure we got about 15 minutes if they don’t hit traffic. | 我猜如果不堵车的话还有15分钟时间 |
[22:10] | Okay, let’s get cracking. | 好的 我们开工吧 |
[22:11] | Standard protocol for leaving a covert base | 离开秘密基地的标准流程是 |
[22:14] | is to destroy anything of intelligence value. | 摧毁任何具有情报价值的物品 |
[22:17] | Computer hard drives are smashed. | 砸碎计算机硬盘 |
[22:19] | Documents are shredded or burned. | 粉碎或烧毁文件 |
[22:21] | Bottom line: If you need to convince someone | 总之 如果要让一个人觉得 |
[22:23] | they found an abandoned CIA operations center, | 自己找到了一个废弃的中情局行动中心 |
[22:27] | you’ve got to make a serious mess. | 你必须把一切弄得一团糟 |
[22:30] | But, of course… | 当然 |
[22:31] | None of that will do much good | 如果你在这么做的时候被抓个现行 |
[22:32] | if you get caught making that mess. | 所做的一切将功亏一篑 |
[22:36] | Oh, crap. | 去屎吧 |
[22:37] | – Sam, we got trouble. – What? | -萨姆 我们有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[22:39] | You said the Russian bastards wouldn’t be here for 15 minutes. | 你说那些俄罗斯杂种要15分钟才会到的 |
[22:41] | It’s not the Russian bastards, it’s the Cuban bastards. | 不是俄罗斯杂种 是古巴杂种 |
[22:44] | G.R.U. must have called the cops for backup. | 格勒乌一定是报警寻求支援了 |
[22:45] | – There goes our way out. – No, duh. | -那我们从那边出去 -不行 |
[22:47] | We gotta find another way out of this place. | 我们得另寻出路 |
[22:48] | You got any ideas? | 你有什么办法么 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause all I see is a door | 因为我只看到了 |
[22:51] | that leads to a very long stay in a Cuban prison | 一扇通往古巴监狱常住户的门 |
[22:53] | or a window that leads | 还有一扇让你 |
[22:54] | to a very long drop to the concrete. | 由高空坠下水泥地的窗户 |
[22:56] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[22:57] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[23:01] | Oh, I don’t like this idea. | 我不喜欢这个方法 |
[23:03] | You got a better one? | 你有更好的提议吗 |
[23:04] | Just ’cause I got nothing better, | 我没有更好的主意 |
[23:05] | – doesn’t make your idea good. – Sam. | -不代表你的就是好的 -萨姆 |
[23:58] | Did your men find the team? | 你的手下找到那个小组了吗 |
[24:01] | They were at the hotel, but they escaped. | 他们曾在酒店里但已经逃走了 |
[24:03] | My men are gathering whatever intelligence is left | 我的手下正在收集遗留在那个地方 |
[24:05] | from the site now. | 的情报资料 |
[24:06] | They will bring it here, | 他们会送来这里 |
[24:07] | and you will help us to evaluate. | 而你则会帮助我们评估 |
[24:09] | You want to go over documents? | 你想要检查文件 |
[24:10] | Vladimir, we need to leave now. | 维拉迪摩 我们现在必须离开 |
[24:12] | I increased the number of the guards. | 我已经增加了保安人数 |
[24:14] | We are safe. | 我们很安全 |
[24:15] | Safe. Is that a joke? | 安全 你搞笑吗 |
[24:16] | This is the least safe place in all of Cuba. | 这里是全古巴最不安全的地方 |
[24:18] | Somewhere in here is a traitor, maybe more than one. | 叛徒就藏在这里 可能还不止一个 |
[24:22] | Traitor? There is no traitor. | 叛徒 这里没有叛徒 |
[24:23] | How many CIA documents were shredded? | 有多少中情局文件被撕得粉碎 |
[24:25] | How many computers were destroyed? | 有多少台电脑被砸得稀巴烂 |
[24:26] | All of them! | 全部 |
[24:27] | The CIA team must have seen my men drive up– | 中情局小组一定是看到我的手下正驾车 |
[24:28] | Vladimir, think. | 维拉迪摩 想一想 |
[24:29] | If they destroyed everything, | 如果他们销毁了所有东西 |
[24:31] | they must have started before your men arrived. | 那么他们肯定在你的手下到达前就开始行动了 |
[24:33] | How could they have done that if they weren’t tipped off? | 如果不是有人泄密他们怎么可能办得到 |
[24:36] | All of the men here… | 这里的所有人 |
[24:38] | were checked personally by me. | 都是我亲自检查过的 |
[24:41] | Then I suggest you check them again, | 那我建议你再检查一次 |
[24:43] | because somebody in here is selling you out. | 因为这里有人正在出卖你 |
[24:53] | I think I tore a ligament or something | 我在跳到那个白痴的巴士顶层时 |
[24:55] | on top of that stupid bus. | 好想拉到韧带了 |
[24:56] | God, will you stop complaining about that? | 天啊 你能不能别抱怨了 |
[24:58] | Not complaining, it just hurts. | 不是抱怨 真的很疼 |
[24:59] | Right, that’s called complaining. | 好吧 这就叫抱怨 |
[25:01] | That’s what complaining is. | 抱怨就是这样的 |
[25:02] | Tell you what, next time we’ll wait around | 告诉你吧 下一次我们就 |
[25:03] | for a bus with a… giant pillow on top of it. | 等到…有放着大枕头的巴士再跳 |
[25:06] | – How does that sound? – Very funny. | -这个主意怎么样 -真好笑 |
[25:07] | You’re not the one walking halfway across Havana | 脚踝扭伤了还要走路穿过大半个哈瓦那的 |
[25:09] | on a busted ankle. | 又不是你 |
[25:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[25:13] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[25:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:15] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[25:16] | We’re in the old town area taking side streets. | 我们在旧城区的小巷里 |
[25:19] | – Look, we should be to you– – No, check that. | -我们应该很快可以和你会合 -不 听着 |
[25:20] | Vladimir still isn’t sold. | 维拉迪摩还是不买账 |
[25:22] | Michael just told him he has a traitor in his operation. | 迈克尔刚刚告诉他他的组织里有叛徒 |
[25:25] | So… | 所以 |
[25:27] | We need to find one. | 我们需要找一个叛徒 |
[25:30] | What? How the hell are we supposed to do that? | 什么 那到底要我们干什么呢 |
[25:32] | The Russians still have agents back at the hotel, right? | 在酒店里还有一些俄罗斯特工不是吗 |
[25:35] | You gotta grab one. | 你们去抓一个 |
[25:36] | Make it look like he betrayed his team and ran off. | 让他看起来像是背叛了自己的队伍逃走了 |
[25:40] | Oh, is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[25:41] | Just go back to the hotel and kidnap a GRU agent? | 只是回到酒店并绑架一个格勒乌特工 |
[25:43] | Can I remind you that we barely got out of there just now? | 我可以提醒你我们刚才差点没能逃出酒店吗 |
[25:46] | At this point, either Vladimir finds a traitor in his organization, | 到了这步 要么维拉迪摩在组织里找个叛徒 |
[25:48] | or the operation fails | 要么就任务失败 |
[25:50] | and Michael dies. | 还加上迈克尔没命 |
[25:55] | Ironically, one of the best times to go after enemies | 讽刺的是 追捕敌人的最佳时机之一 |
[25:58] | is just after they think they’ve beaten you. | 就是在他们认为已经打败你之后的瞬间 |
[26:03] | No one expects an attack | 在享受胜利的光辉之时 |
[26:04] | while they’re still basking in the glow of victory. | 没有人会想到自己将受到袭击 |
[26:11] | – Okay, you ready? – Ready enough. | -好 你准备好了吗 -没问题 |
[26:23] | The key is to use the opponent’s overconfidence. | 关键在于利用对手的自负 |
[26:26] | The more comfortable they are that they can handle any threat, | 他们越是以为自己能应付所有威胁 |
[26:29] | the more likely it is | 他们就越是 |
[26:30] | they’ll leave themselves vulnerable. | 不堪一击 |
[26:47] | Ivan, I need your bank account number and your password. | 伊凡 我需要你的银行账户和密码 |
[26:51] | What? What for? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:53] | You already made it look like I give information to CIA. | 你已经让人觉得我给中情局泄密了 |
[26:55] | My friend just kidnapped a GRU agent in Cuba, | 我的朋友刚在古巴绑架了一个格勒乌特工 |
[26:58] | and you’re going to help make it look like | 你得帮我把他伪装成 |
[26:59] | he’s been getting payoffs. | 被你买通的样子 |
[27:01] | Account number, Ivan. Now. | 账号 伊凡 现在就给我 |
[27:04] | I can’t. No. | 我不能告诉你 不行 |
[27:05] | Let me make this easy for you. | 我来帮你简化下问题 |
[27:07] | Either you do as we ask, | 要么按我们说的做 |
[27:08] | or I dump your ass at the Russian consulate, | 要么我就把你扔到俄国领事馆去 |
[27:12] | and they shoot you on the spot. | 他们当场就会毙了你 |
[27:13] | Kill me. Just do it. | 杀了我吧 杀了我 |
[27:16] | After what you have done, | 你做的这些事 |
[27:16] | the whole world will think I’m traitor to my country. | 让全世界都认为我是卖国贼 |
[27:19] | You spend your time spying on dissidents | 你一直在监视持不同政见的人 |
[27:21] | and shaking down small businesses. | 勒索小型企业 |
[27:23] | You know, the last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[27:24] | it’s not a big step down | 作为一个腐败的特工 |
[27:26] | from corrupt spy to traitor. | 你离卖国贼也不远了 |
[27:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | I give it to you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[27:35] | But first, I want you to do something for me. | 但首先你得为我做点事 |
[27:39] | I want you to write a letter. | 我要你写一封信 |
[27:41] | To my girlfriend. | 给我女朋友 |
[27:43] | – To your girlfriend? – Yes. | -写给你女朋友 -是的 |
[27:46] | Her name is Eva. | 她叫艾娃 |
[27:49] | Just write down what I say and send. | 只要照我说的写完寄出去就行 |
[27:52] | It is all I ask. | 我就要求这么点 |
[27:55] | I think we can do that. | 我想这个没什么问题 |
[28:02] | What do you wanna say? | 你想跟她说什么 |
[28:05] | Tell her she was my life. | 告诉她 她就是我的生命 |
[28:09] | Until I met her, I had no happiness. | 在遇见她之前 我从来没有快乐过 |
[28:12] | I did not want to join GRU as a young man, | 作为一个年轻人 我根本不想加入格勒乌 |
[28:15] | but I had no choice. | 但我没得选 |
[28:18] | Tell her I’m sorry I can’t pay for school, because– | 告诉她我没法为她付学费 因为… |
[28:21] | School? | 学费 |
[28:23] | Eva goes to nursing school. | 艾娃在护士学校读书 |
[28:25] | The money in the account was for her. | 账户里的钱是给她准备的 |
[28:32] | Give me the account number. | 把账号给我 |
[28:34] | I’ll send 500 bucks to Cuba, | 我会给古巴方面汇五百美元 |
[28:36] | and the rest I’ll put into an account for Eva. | 余下的钱我会打到艾娃的账户上 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:43] | And tell Eva… | 还有跟艾娃说… |
[28:47] | Tell her good-bye. | 跟她说再见 |
[29:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:09] | We found the traitor. | 我们找到那个叛徒了 |
[29:10] | One of the men I sent to investigate | 我派去调查中情局安全屋的人 |
[29:12] | the CIA safe house disappeared | 有一个失踪了 |
[29:14] | with all of the documents, all of the evidence. | 带着所有的文件 所有的证据 |
[29:17] | – You sure it’s him? – Yes. | -你确定是这个人吗 -确定 |
[29:19] | The GRU agent in Miami was sending him money. | 迈阿密的格勒乌特工在给他汇钱 |
[29:22] | So we can get out of here now? | 那我们现在可以离开这里了吗 |
[29:24] | We will get the prisoner and go. | 我们带上那个俘虏就走 |
[29:27] | Your CIA source, he can get us away? | 你在中情局的接头人能帮我们离开吗 |
[29:30] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[29:30] | He’s at a marina outside of the city with a boat. | 他现在在城外的一个码头处驾船等候 |
[29:33] | I just need to know you will take care of us. | 我只是要确定你会帮我们安顿好 |
[29:35] | This prisoner, she is top priority for Moscow. | 这个俘虏是莫斯科的头号人物 |
[29:38] | As long as she is safe, | 只要她还安全 |
[29:39] | you will be well rewarded. | 你就能得到重赏 |
[29:42] | Oh, believe me, we will definitely take care of her. | 相信我吧 我们一定会好好照顾她的 |
[29:45] | All right, let’s go get this Sonya. | 好吧 我们去带上这位索尼娅 |
[29:48] | Sounds like we’re good to go. | 听起来我们可以走了 |
[29:50] | Mike’s working his magic. | 魔力迈克发威了 |
[29:51] | Guy’s taking the girl right out | 这家伙不惊动任何守卫 |
[29:52] | and not even bringing any guards. | 就能把这姑娘给带出来 |
[29:53] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别高兴得太早了 |
[29:55] | This ain’t over yet. | 这事还没搞定 |
[30:22] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[30:23] | I don’t like the sound of this. | 听起来不妙 |
[30:24] | Vladimir, what are you doing? | 维拉迪摩 你在做什么 |
[30:25] | We need to go now. | 我们得出发了 |
[30:27] | No more. | 不需要了 |
[30:28] | That was Moscow. | 是莫斯科来的电话 |
[30:29] | There’s a Russian submarine offshore. | 有一艘俄国潜艇离岸了 |
[30:32] | It is diverting here. | 正在驶向这里 |
[30:34] | Don’t look so worried. | 不用担心了 |
[30:36] | You’ve done a good thing today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[30:38] | Incredible, yes? | 不可思议啊 |
[30:39] | Michael Westen: The new friend of Moscow. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 莫斯科的新朋友 |
[30:43] | The CIA are en route. | 中情局正在过来的路上 |
[30:45] | Let them come! | 让他们来啊 |
[30:47] | They are sending a full commando team to protect the prisoner. | 他们派了一整支突击队来保护那个俘虏 |
[30:49] | Also, the interrogators, to find more traitors here. | 还有审讯员 想找出更多的叛徒 |
[31:11] | This is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[31:13] | This place is already impossible to hit, | 这地方本来就难以攻破 |
[31:14] | it’s about to get even more impossible. | 现在更是不可能了 |
[31:16] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们到底要怎么办 |
[31:17] | I say we just call this off | 我说还是取消行动吧 |
[31:18] | and start trying to negotiate for Mike’s release. | 试试能不能通过谈判来救出迈克 |
[31:21] | No, we’re not negotiating with anyone. | 不 我们不和任何人谈判 |
[31:23] | We got a mission to complete. | 我们需要完成这个任务 |
[31:24] | Yeah, hey, pal, | 是的 兄弟 |
[31:25] | maybe you haven’t been paying attention here, | 可能你还没发现 |
[31:27] | but this mission is toast. | 不过这个任务已经完蛋了 |
[31:29] | Mike’s trapped in there. | 迈克被困在那里了 |
[31:30] | We’re not negotiating with anyone! | 我们不会进行任何谈判 |
[31:32] | We have a mission that needs to be completed. | 我们要完成这个任务 |
[31:34] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[31:36] | How’s that supposed to work, huh? | 那应该怎么做呢 |
[31:37] | You got some army around here that I’m not aware of? | 你有一支我不知道的队伍吗 |
[31:39] | Even if you did, by some miracle, have an army, | 就算你有魔力 有一支队伍 |
[31:41] | I still don’t see how they’d get your precious Sonya out alive. | 我也不觉得他们能救出你的宝贝索尼娅 |
[31:48] | He’s got a point, Burke. | 他说得对 伯克 |
[31:50] | This isn’t looking good. | 情况不太妙 |
[31:53] | How much Semtex do we have left? | 我们还有多少塑性炸药 |
[31:56] | About a couple pounds, maybe? | 大概几磅吧 |
[31:58] | Enough to get through a wall or two. | 也就够炸穿一两堵墙 |
[31:59] | But we don’t even know where they are in there. | 但我们不知道他们的具体位置 |
[32:01] | I’ll take it in myself. | 我亲自带炸药进去 |
[32:03] | Okay, and how do you propose to walk in there | 你打算如何带着两磅烈性炸药 |
[32:06] | with two pounds of high explosive? | 走进那里呢 |
[32:08] | I’ll tell them I’m Michael’s CIA contact. | 我说我是迈克尔中情局的联系人 |
[32:10] | We load the laptop full of semtex, | 我们将所有的炸药装入笔记本电脑中 |
[32:13] | I find them, | 我找到他们 |
[32:15] | blast us out, | 炸出一条路 |
[32:17] | and you two pick us up. | 你俩在外面接应 |
[32:18] | – Oh, that easy, huh? – No, it’s not that easy. | -就这么简单吗 -这不简单 |
[32:21] | I can’t think of another plan | 但我想不出其他办法 |
[32:22] | that’s gonna get everyone else out alive. | 能让所有人活着出来 |
[32:24] | – You’re not buying it? – No, I’m not. | -你不相信我说的吗 -是 我不信 |
[32:27] | Know this– I’ve never left anyone behind. | 你要知道 我从不会扔下任何一个人 |
[32:30] | The people who work with me, | 为我卖命的人 |
[32:31] | the people who fight alongside me, | 和我一起战斗的人 |
[32:33] | that’s my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[32:37] | I’m not gonna leave Michael behind or Sonya. | 我不会扔下迈克尔或者索尼娅不管 |
[32:39] | No one. | 不扔下任何一人 |
[32:41] | If you want to see Michael alive again. | 如果你们想要迈克尔再次活着出来 |
[32:44] | Help me get him out. | 那就得帮我 |
[32:47] | Will you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 能 |
[32:51] | Yeah, you got it. | 我帮你 |
[33:06] | I wanna see, uh, Vladimir Duboff. | 我想要见维拉迪摩·杜博夫 |
[33:09] | I’m a friend of Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿的朋友 |
[33:14] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[33:18] | Got to hand it to Burke, the guy leads from the front. | 不得不佩服伯克 他亲自上阵了 |
[33:20] | I’m not joining the Randall Burke fan club just yet. | 我才不要当兰德尔·伯克的粉丝呢 |
[33:24] | I still don’t see how this plan gets Mike and Sonya out. | 我还是觉得这样也就不出迈克和索尼娅 |
[33:27] | Guess we’re about to find out. | 答案马上就会揭晓 |
[33:38] | You are Westen’s CIA contact, I assume. | 我估计你是韦斯顿在中情局的线人吧 |
[33:41] | You assume correctly. | 猜对了 |
[33:43] | I owe you debt of gratitude then. | 很感谢你的帮助 |
[33:45] | Your information was extremely helpful. | 你的情报十分有用 |
[33:48] | Then why are we still here? | 那我们怎么还在这里 |
[33:49] | I’ve been waiting at the marina for hours. | 我在码头等了几个小时 |
[33:51] | – Calm down. – Calm down? | -别急 -别急吗 |
[33:53] | You want me to– | 你想让我 |
[33:54] | Did Michael tell you about the CIA team on their way here? | 迈克尔告诉你中情局正在赶来这里吗 |
[33:56] | – Yes, he told me. – Okay. | -他告诉我了 -好的 |
[33:57] | It’s not a problem. | 但那不是问题 |
[33:59] | Reinforcements are coming. | 我们的支援也在赶来 |
[34:00] | We are perfectly safe right here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[34:05] | Okay, well, that’s comforting. | 那就好 |
[34:07] | But that only addresses half my problem. | 但这只解决了一半问题 |
[34:09] | As of today, I’m officially unemployed | 从今天起 我正式离开了 |
[34:11] | from the U.S. intelligence services. | 美国情报局 |
[34:13] | I’d like to defect. | 我想要投靠你们 |
[34:15] | I wanna make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[34:18] | What exactly do you have to offer? | 那你能提出什么价码呢 |
[34:20] | Well, I got this agency-issued laptop, for one thing. | 首先 我有一台中情局分配的电脑 |
[34:23] | It’s got operational platforms, | 里面有业务工作平台 |
[34:26] | agent code names, everything. | 特工代码 一切情报 |
[34:28] | For the right price, Vladimir, | 只要价钱合适 维拉迪摩 |
[34:30] | any database you’ve ever dreamed of, | 你想拥有的所有数据 |
[34:32] | I’ll log you onto. | 我都能登陆进去 |
[34:36] | I am sure we can come to an agreement. | 我想我们能够达成协议 |
[34:38] | Not so quick there, cowboy. | 没这么快呢 急性子 |
[34:40] | Let me make sure Michael’s fine first. | 我得先确认迈克尔的安全 |
[34:43] | After that, we’ll talk. | 在那之后 我们再谈 |
[34:45] | And you better make it quick. | 你最好快点 |
[34:46] | Once the CIA finds out I’m gone, | 一旦中情局发现我逃跑了 |
[34:49] | these precious codes are gonna change. | 这些宝贵的情报就不值钱了 |
[34:55] | Fine. | 好的 |
[34:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[35:06] | Boy, we missed you at the marina. | 哥们儿 你没来码头找我 |
[35:07] | Burke. | 伯克 |
[35:09] | I was trying to get over there, | 我是准备过去的 |
[35:10] | but things took an unexpected turn. | 但是世事难料啊 |
[35:12] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 我也这么觉得 |
[35:16] | So… | 所以 |
[35:18] | This is where they got you, huh? | 他们就把你关在这里啊 |
[35:21] | Nice. | 还不错 |
[35:22] | This is for safety. | 这是为了安全考虑 |
[35:24] | This is the most secure room in the building. | 这是这栋楼里最安全的房间 |
[35:26] | You see he’s fine. | 你看他很好 |
[35:29] | Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[35:30] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这事该由我评判 |
[35:32] | Tell you what, why don’t you give us a minute? | 能给我们一分钟时间吗 |
[35:33] | That’s unnecessary. | 没这个必要吧 |
[35:35] | You want the codes to the computer, | 你想要得到电脑里的情报 |
[35:36] | give us a minute. | 就给我们一分钟 |
[35:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[35:50] | Getting you out. | 救你出去 |
[35:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[35:53] | Have you looked around? | 四下看看吧 |
[35:54] | There’s no way to get out. | 根本无路可逃 |
[35:55] | Well, there will be. | 那可未必 |
[35:58] | I’m gonna take care of the guards in the hall | 我来搞定大厅的警卫 |
[35:59] | and breach a wall to the outside. | 然后把墙打通跑出去 |
[36:01] | Can you take care of the guards in here and get her out? | 你能搞定这里的守卫并把她弄出去吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I can. But how– | 我没问题 但你怎么 |
[36:06] | There’s no time to explain, Mike. | 没时间解释了 迈克 |
[36:08] | Just understand, she is all that matters. | 只要记住 她是最重要的 |
[36:15] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[36:17] | Do you believe in me? | 你相信我吗 |
[36:19] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[36:22] | Then you need to believe in her. | 那你也得信任她 |
[36:26] | She is the key to your future. | 她关系到你的未来 |
[36:30] | She’s everything. | 她就是一切 |
[36:32] | Promise me you’ll get her out. | 答应我 你会带她出去 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I promise. | 好 我答应 |
[36:45] | It’s been an honor, Mike. | 与你合作我深感荣幸 迈克 |
[36:52] | Okay, we’re good, all set. | 好了 我们完事儿了 |
[36:54] | Let’s go upstairs and get this thing started. | 我们到楼上去 开始干活吧 |
[37:03] | Not here! | 别在这儿 |
[37:05] | We can do it later, in my office. | 我们可以待会儿再弄 在我办公室里 |
[37:08] | Vladimir, I think it’s better if you see | 维拉迪摩 我觉得你最好看看 |
[37:11] | what I have… | 我这个东西 |
[37:12] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[37:26] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[37:28] | That’s our cue. | 该我们上了 |
[37:29] | All right, hang on. | 好 抓紧了 |
[38:00] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[38:24] | – Where the hell is Burke? – He didn’t make it. | -伯克在哪儿呢 -他没能逃出来 |
[38:31] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[38:56] | Ivan. | 伊凡 |
[38:57] | A word of advice. | 给你个忠告 |
[38:59] | The GRU are all over Miami looking for you, | 格勒乌正翻遍了迈阿密找你 |
[39:01] | and they are very, very angry. | 他们非常非常恼火 |
[39:05] | There’s a bus to Des Moines in an hour. | 一小时后有一辆巴士开往得梅因 |
[39:07] | I suggest you get on it and don’t look back. | 我建议你上车离开 永不回头 |
[39:09] | Before I go, I-I must ask about Eva. | 我走之前 我必须问问艾娃怎么样了 |
[39:12] | Did you send the letter? | 你们把信送出去了吗 |
[39:13] | No, we did not. | 没有 |
[39:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:16] | This was part of agreement. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[39:18] | Well,we thought better of it. | 我们有更好的主意 |
[39:21] | They won’t be able to find either of you | 你拿着这些小心行事 |
[39:22] | if you keep your head down and use these. | 他们就找不到你们的 |
[39:25] | They’re fake I.D.s. | 这些是假身份 |
[39:27] | And there’s also some brochures | 还有几本爱荷华州 |
[39:29] | for nursing schools in Iowa. | 护士学校的小册子 |
[39:33] | Wait, is Eva– | 等等 艾娃她 |
[39:35] | She’s inside the bus station, waiting for you. | 她在巴士车站 在等你 |
[39:38] | But I-I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? | 但我不明白 你们为什么这么做 |
[39:40] | It’s hard to explain. Let’s just say… | 很难解释 这么说吧 |
[39:45] | We like the idea of a spy… | 我们希望 |
[39:48] | getting a chance to start over. | 间谍能有一个重来的机会 |
[39:51] | Go. Before I change my mind. | 快走 趁我还没改变主意 |
[40:07] | Hey, so, Mike, about Burke. | 那个 迈克 关于伯克 |
[40:08] | Sounds like he gave up his life for this Sonya. | 似乎他为了这个索尼娅牺牲了自己 |
[40:10] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[40:12] | That’s a hell of a sacrifice. | 这牺牲可真够大的 |
[40:14] | Makes you wonder who she is. | 让人不由得对她的身份好奇起来 |
[40:15] | He said she was the future, the key to everything. | 他说她是未来 是一切的关键 |
[40:17] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[40:19] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. That’s what we need to find out. | 我不知道 这正是我们需要弄清的 |
[40:21] | Yeah, Jesse? | 怎么了 杰西 |
[40:22] | What the hell’s taking you guys so long? | 你们这帮家伙怎么搞这么久 |
[40:24] | We just got to the marina now. | 我们刚到码头 |
[40:25] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[40:26] | Other than the fact that we probably | 除了我们可能正在被 |
[40:27] | have most of the Cuban military | 大量古巴军队 |
[40:29] | and a submarine full of Russian commandos searching for us, | 以及一艘满载俄国突击队的潜艇搜捕以外 |
[40:31] | everything’s super. | 一切都好得很 |
[40:32] | How’s Sonya? | 索尼娅怎么样了 |
[40:35] | She’s still unconscious. | 她还是昏迷不醒 |
[40:36] | Whatever Vladimir used to sedate her | 不管维拉迪摩给她用了什么镇定剂 |
[40:37] | knocked her out pretty good. | 反正是非常管用 |
[40:38] | It’ll be a while before she wakes up. | 她还得要好一会儿才会醒过来 |
[40:40] | There she is, Mike. | 她在哪儿 迈克 |
[40:42] | There’s our beautiful 30-foot ride back to Miami. | 待会儿就靠这个漂亮的大家伙回迈阿密了 |
[40:44] | All right, looks like the boat’s clear. | 船这里看起来很安全 |
[40:45] | We’re heading back to you now. | 我们这就回你那边 |
[40:47] | See if you can wake Sonya. | 你看能不能把索尼娅弄醒 |
[40:48] | Yeah, I’ll try. | 好 我试试 |
[40:49] | Listen, you guys need to hurry up–aah! | 听着 你们得快点 |
[40:51] | No, no, no–wait! | 不不不 等等 |
[40:52] | Jesse. Jesse! | 杰西 杰西 |
[40:53] | – The line’s dead. – Crap! | -电话断了 -操 |
[41:06] | Jesus. | 天啦 |
[41:08] | Hey, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[41:11] | Hey, hey, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[41:12] | Hey, buddy, can you hear me? | 哥们 能听见我说话吗 |
[41:14] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -能听见吗 -能 |
[41:16] | Hey, Mike, he’s all right. He’s breathing. | 迈克 他没事 还在呼吸呢 |
[41:18] | What the hell happened to you? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:20] | I got hit from behind. | 我被人从背后袭击了 |
[41:23] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[41:25] | Wait, she did this? | 什么 她干的 |
[41:26] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 这个婊子养的 |
[41:28] | I thought she was out, guys. I’m sorry. | 我以为她还昏迷着呢 很抱歉 |
[41:31] | Mike, what do we do now? | 迈克 现在我们怎么办 |
[41:34] | Find her. | 找到她 |