Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:11] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:46] This is the only offer you will get. 这是给你的唯一的交易
[00:48] going after the leader of a terrorist network 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:50] based in the Dominican republic. 他们的基地在多明尼加共和国
[00:52] – Burke – I got a job coming up. -伯克 -我有个新活
[00:53] I was hoping you might be right for it. 我正想你也许是合适的人选呢
[00:57] I’ll be in touch, but I want you to keep 我会联系你 不过我希望在我回来之前
[00:58] a low profile until I get back. 你都别太张扬
[01:00] And be ready. 时刻准备好
[01:01] Michael Westen was still working for the CIA. 迈克尔·韦斯顿还在给中情局工作
[01:05] You are going to put me in touch with him. 而你将帮我联系到他
[01:07] Fi, it’s time to be brave, little angel. 菲 是时候勇敢点了 小天使
[01:29] For spies, the hardest part of operating 对于间谍 外勤行动中最困难的部分
[01:31] in the field isn’t combat. 不是枪战
[01:33] When bullets are flying, 枪林弹雨中
[01:35] there’s never really time to think. 根本就没时间思考
[01:37] But in the quiet hours, when you’re alone, 可是当你安静下来 独自一人的时候
[01:39] thinking is all you can do. 你就只能思考了
[01:49] Spies don’t make a habit of holding on to keepsakes 间谍通常不会有留下纪念品的习惯
[01:52] for the same reason prisoners 这和死囚不再需要
[01:53] serving life sentences 亲友探监
[01:55] stop seeing visitors. 是一个道理
[01:58] As much as you might want that connection to your past life, 尽管你渴望和过去的生活有所联系
[02:01] there comes a point when a constant reminder 但终有一天你会发现 无时无刻都被提醒
[02:02] of what you can never have is just too painful. 你那一去不复返的生活 实在是太痛苦了
[02:09] And you can’t have distractions like that 当你集中精力工作时
[02:11] when you have to focus on a job. 也不能有这样的东西分散你注意力
[02:30] Whoa, that’s a good look. 这个样子真不错
[02:32] Beard get too hot? 留胡子太热了吗
[02:34] Well, I figure whatever the next job is, 我想不管接下来要干什么
[02:35] I shouldn’t look like the guy on the news. 我都不能和新闻里通缉的家伙一个样
[02:38] Speaking of, what is the next job? 话说 接下来要干什么
[02:40] We’re gonna steal a truck. 我们要去偷一辆卡车
[02:43] – And the truck’s in the bar? – No. -卡车停在酒吧里吗 -不是
[02:45] The gentleman who’s going to help us is. 但是帮我们干活的人在酒吧里
[02:47] A local guy I’ve used before. He’s got his own crew. 我原来雇佣过那个本地人 他有自己的团队
[02:50] If you need a crew, I have two guys in Miami. 你要是想组队 我在迈阿密有两个人
[02:52] No, that’s all right, thanks. 多谢 不用了
[02:55] Let’s do it this way. 这么办吧
[03:01] Mechoso. 梅克索
[03:07] Who’s he? 他是谁
[03:08] He’s just a guy standing by a table. 他就是个站在桌子旁边的家伙
[03:11] So you and your boys, 你还有你的兄弟
[03:13] you can do this job? 干这个活没问题吧
[03:15] I took a look. 我去看了看
[03:16] We crash the gate, we hit it hard. 偷偷进去 大干一场
[03:18] – It’s no problem. – Okay. -没问题 -很好
[03:19] But I do want to discuss one thing– 但是有件事我想和你商量下
[03:22] My price, it just went up. 这个价格 得提高点
[03:25] – Did it? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[03:26] ’cause I did some, uh, how do you say? 怎么说呢 因为我做了点…
[03:29] Research. 研究
[03:31] That truck you want to steal, 你要偷的卡车
[03:33] it belongs to that company that’s all over the news, 满大街的新闻都在说那个卡车所属的公司
[03:36] the one with the building that just blew up. 就是最近被炸的那个公司
[03:38] That’s none of your business, Mechoso. 这不关你的事 梅克索
[03:40] Well, I made it my business. 我调查了 就关我的事了
[03:41] I hear they lost a bunch of satellite computer stuff. 我听说丢失的是卫星计算机之类的东西
[03:44] $25 million worth. 值两千五百万
[03:48] You blow up the computers, 你炸了计算机
[03:50] They gotta bring in new ones on a truck, 他们就得用卡车运新的来
[03:53] and you hire Mechoso to steal the truck–that about right? 然后你就雇我去偷卡车 对吧
[03:58] You got me. 被你发现了
[04:00] Smart plan, amigo. 算盘打得真响啊 朋友
[04:02] Well, you know, yeah. 可不是嘛
[04:05] But it’s not gonna cost you no $5,000. 但是你不能只花五千块
[04:08] No. 没门
[04:09] It’s going to be 12.5 million. 我要一千两百五十万
[04:13] I’m only gonna tell you this one time. 我只跟你说一次
[04:15] Okay. 行
[04:17] You don’t want to do this. 你应该改变主意
[04:19] I think I do. 我可不这么想
[04:22] Or maybe I make my dinero another way. 要不我换个办法挣钱吧
[04:26] There are people who’d pay to know what I know. 会有人出钱买我的情报
[04:28] A lot more than you’re offering. 价格可比你开的高多了
[04:37] Mechoso, you know me. 梅克索 你了解我的
[04:42] You know I’m a reasonable man. 我是讲道理的
[04:44] I just want a little something extra, Burke. 我只是想加点额外费用 伯克
[04:46] I think I deserve a little something extra. 这也是我应得的
[04:49] Let me think. No. 我想想 没门
[04:58] There’s your little something extra. 这是给你额外的赠品
[05:04] So… 那么
[05:07] Tell me about your guys in Miami. 跟我说说你在迈阿密的人
[05:24] Operatives working under deep cover 深入卧底行动中
[05:26] spend a lot of time alone. 有大量的独处时间
[05:27] And no matter how hard you’ve trained for it, 而不论你受到过多少训练
[05:30] the isolation never gets easier. 孤独都是煎熬
[05:33] Since every meeting you take could compromise 每次会面都可能危及到任务
[05:35] the operation and blow your cover, 暴露身份
[05:37] even your case officer has to keep his distance. 因此就连案件负责人都得和你保持距离
[05:42] You only get together when face-to-face contact 只有会面的必要性胜过了生命危险
[05:45] is worth the risk of getting killed. 你才能和他见面
[05:47] Oh, that’s too bad. 这太糟了
[05:49] I kind of liked the beard. 我挺喜欢你那胡子的
[05:52] So I got your request. 我收到你的请求了
[05:54] And I gotta say the idea of bringing in 我得说让两个非中情局的人加入到
[05:56] two non-cia personnel on a high priority CIA job 中情局高优先级的任务中
[06:00] strikes me as an awful idea. 对我而言这是个糟糕的主意
[06:01] Request denied. 请求驳回
[06:02] I need Sam and Jesse on this job. 这任务我需要用到萨姆和杰西
[06:04] Sam has already agreed. I called him– 萨姆已经同意了 我给他打过电话
[06:06] Well, that’s tough. I got special forces guys 那很难做到 特种部队的人
[06:08] coming in on a dark plane later today. 今天晚些时候会乘黑机赶来
[06:10] They’ve been training for this exact type of situation. 他们受过针对类似情况的训练
[06:12] Burke watched me for six months before approaching me. 伯克在接近我之前观察了我六个月
[06:15] He’s not gonna go any easier on the guys 他不会轻易信任由我
[06:17] I bring in on this job. 介绍来参加任务的人
[06:18] If I use my people, 如果用我的人
[06:19] my cover is theirs. 他们必须跟我一样的卧底身份
[06:21] My guys are ace operators, 我的人都是一流的特工
[06:23] and they’ve got fantastic covers. 他们有非常完美的卧底身份
[06:24] We forged papers to make it look like 我们可以伪造文件 让别人以为
[06:26] you did multiple tours with them in Afghanistan. 你和他们一起在阿富汗多次执行任务
[06:28] Multiple tours, is that right? 多次任务 是这样吗
[06:30] Well, then, tell me. 那好 请告诉我
[06:31] What happens when Burke asks 如果伯克问在坎大哈的无线电呼号是什么
[06:33] what their call signs were in Kandahar, 而我们的回答不一样时
[06:35] and our answers don’t match? 会有什么后果
[06:37] No, I’ll tell you what happens. 我告诉你会发生什么
[06:38] Your ace operatives wash up on the beach, 你的一流特工会被冲到海滩上
[06:40] right next to my dead body. 旁边躺着我的尸体
[06:46] Fine. Use your friends. 好吧 就用你的朋友
[06:48] But there’s something you should know. 但有几件事你应该知道
[06:49] Those satellite uplinks 你告诉我伯克准备偷的
[06:50] you told me that burke was stealing? 那批卫星上行线路
[06:52] Guess who he’s selling them to. 你猜他准备卖给谁
[06:59] Rafael Serano. 拉斐尔·塞兰诺
[07:00] The son of a bitch behind the Berlin train bombing, 这个该死的家伙就是柏林列车爆炸案
[07:02] the London bus terminal, 伦敦巴士站爆炸案的幕后黑手
[07:03] and all that stuff that didn’t make the papers. 还干了很多没有见报的坏事
[07:05] So as I am now on the hook for corralling 所以我现在负责的围捕的
[07:06] not one, but two international terrorists, 不是一名 而是两名国际恐怖分子
[07:09] I can’t afford any mistakes 当你的朋友开始卧底之后
[07:11] when your friends start playing deep cover. 不容许出任何差错
[07:15] They’ll be fine. 他们会没事的
[07:21] Here comes Porter, at the buzzer for the win. 波特拿球 致胜压哨球
[07:24] It’s up! 比赛结束
[07:25] He’s good! 他太棒了
[07:26] Mr. Axe, 亚克斯先生
[07:28] Wanna get spanked, a little one-on-one? 想来玩一场一对一吗
[07:29] No, I’m good. 不 不用
[07:30] Your secretary told me you’d be here. 你秘书告诉说你会在这
[07:32] So shooting hoops at 11:00 a.m. 在早上11点练投篮
[07:34] Must be nice. 一定很爽
[07:36] – I’m working, brother. – Are you? -兄弟 我在工作 -是吗
[07:37] You see that dumpy little drug den over there? 你看见那边不起眼的贩毒窝点了吗
[07:39] My target’s about to roll up in a yellow Porsche. 我的目标会开着黄色保时捷过来
[07:43] Think you can put your job on hold? 你能暂停一下任务吗
[07:44] For what? 为什么
[07:45] Well, remember when we told Mike we’d help him out? 还记得我们告诉迈克要帮他吗
[07:47] – Yeah. – I just got a call. -记得 -我刚接到了电话
[07:49] – Where is he? – Dominican Republic. -他在哪 -多米尼加共和国
[07:50] He wasn’t very forthcoming with details, 细节上没有说的很明白
[07:52] but he needs backup. 但他需要支援
[07:53] Look, Sam, you know I want to help Mike out, 听着萨姆 我想帮助迈克
[07:55] but I got clients to answer to, man. 但我还要对付客户啊 伙计
[07:56] I can’t just go running off to the D.R. 我不能随便挑一个周四
[07:58] – on a random Thursday. – Tell me about it. -就跑去多米尼加 -可不是吗
[07:59] I was supposed to go have some extra special Sammy time 我这周末还准备和艾尔莎享受
[08:01] with Elsa this weekend, but that ain’t happening. 特别的二人世界呢 现在也泡汤了
[08:03] I guess this is serious. 我想情况一定很严重
[08:04] Look, Jesse, 听着 杰西
[08:05] it’s either gonna be us going or me going. 要不我们俩去 要不就我一个人
[08:07] I’m not gonna leave him hanging. 我不会让他一个人在那
[08:08] Okay. It’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow, though. 好吧 那至少等到明天吧
[08:10] It can’t. 等不及了
[08:11] It’s gotta be today. 必须得今天
[08:12] That’s not even possible. 那是不可能的
[08:13] Fake passports don’t just magically appear. 假护照不可能凭空出现
[08:15] We don’t need them. 用不着假护照
[08:16] The CIA’s getting us a dark plane. 中情局给我们准备好了一架黑机
[08:17] Strong’s gonna brief us at the airport in one hour. 斯特朗在一小时后会在机场给我们简单介绍
[08:20] Okay, but before we go meet 好吧 在我们去见
[08:22] Mr. “I made Mike bug his best friends,” 那位”逼迈克监视好友”的先生前
[08:24] we gotta swing by my place, 我们得去一下我家
[08:25] so I can grab some fresh clothes. 让我拿几件干净衣服
[08:26] And a shower. 再洗个澡
[08:27] The plane we’re flying in is a two-seater. 我们乘的是双座飞机
[08:29] Fun. 一路顺风
[08:31] One of the problems with taking a mission 在国外执行任务
[08:32] out of the country is that you subtract yourself 有一个问题就是
[08:35] from the lives of the people you love 脱离了所爱之人的生活
[08:37] because they’re not just going to stop living, 因为她们依旧要生活下去
[08:39] important things are going to happen, 她们生活在会有重要的事情发生
[08:41] and you’re going to miss them. 而且你会想念她们
[08:42] And this is for full custody, right? 这是完全监护权 对吗
[08:45] Oh, that’s wonderful. I’ll be there. 那太好了 我会过去的
[08:47] Wednesday’s great. 星期三可以
[08:49] Okay, I’ll see you at the courthouse. 好的 法院见
[08:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:53] But the biggest problem caused by your absence 在外期间最大的问题
[08:55] is that you’re not there when the people 就是你保护之人最需要你时
[08:57] you protect need you the most. 你却不在身边
[08:59] I couldn’t help but overhear. 我忍不住偷听到你的话
[09:01] Adopting, huh? 收养 对吧
[09:03] I’m getting custody of my grandson. 我快拿到孙子的抚养权了
[09:05] Aw, that’s nice. 那太好了
[09:07] I bet you’re a wonderful grandma. 相信你会是一个很棒的奶奶
[09:12] You know, he looks 你知道 他看起来
[09:13] more and more like his daddy every day. 越来越像他爸爸了
[09:18] Excuse me, what’d you say? 不好意思 你刚才说什么
[09:19] Where are my manners? 恕我失礼
[09:21] Leo Sapienza. 我是里奥·萨皮恩泽
[09:22] I knew your son pretty well. 跟你儿子是老熟人
[09:24] So sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[09:27] How’d you know Nate? 你怎么会认识内特
[09:28] He was a client. 他是我的客户
[09:29] I’m in the sports entertainment industry. 我是做运动休闲这行的
[09:34] You were his bookie. 你是他的债主
[09:36] He was a good guy, Nate. I really liked him. 内特他是个好人 我真的喜欢他
[09:39] But the kid could not pick a team to save his life. 但他就是赌不对队伍
[09:42] He lost a lot of money, 输了很多钱
[09:44] A lot of money that he couldn’t pay back. 多到他没法还清
[09:47] Listen, my son’s gambling problems were just that– 你听好了 我知道我儿子有赌瘾
[09:52] His problems, not mine. 但那是他的问题 跟我无关
[09:53] Now if you’ll excuse me… 现在我要走了
[09:54] Oh, actually, they’ve become your problems. 真的吗 现在是你的问题了
[09:57] You see, for a while, 这样说吧 前一段时间
[09:59] I was collecting from Nate’s ex, 是内特的前妻在还钱
[10:00] And she was very good about paying, 当孩子在她身边的时候
[10:02] So long as she had the kid. 她都能按时还钱
[10:05] But now she doesn’t, and you do… 但现在孩子在你这里
[10:08] If you touch Charlie– 如果你敢动查理
[10:10] Why would I do anything to Charlie? 我为什么要伤害查理
[10:11] You pay me the 80 grand that’s outstanding– 如果你能付八万块就没事了
[10:14] 80,000? 八万块
[10:15] I-I can’t– 我没钱
[10:18] Everybody always says “Can’t.” 每个人第一句话都是”没钱”
[10:20] But I’m an optimist. 但我总是很乐观
[10:21] I find that people are much more resourceful than they think. 我发现人总是比自己预期的更有人脉
[10:25] You call family. You call friends. 跟家人借 跟朋友借
[10:26] You look in the couch cushions. 找找床垫下面
[10:28] You’ll come up with the money… 总是能凑够钱的
[10:30] For Charlie. 为了查理的安全
[10:32] Oh, and by the way, if you’re thinking about running, 对了 如果你觉得逃走能解决问题
[10:35] Just know I’m a man with a lot of powerful friends. 我认识很多有权有势的人
[10:40] New York, L.A., Dallas, you go here, you go there, 纽约 洛杉矶 达拉斯 不管哪里
[10:43] I will know someone, and I will find you. 我都认识人 然后我会找到你
[10:50] – Hey. – Charlie! -放手 -查理
[10:53] Stop it! Let me go! 别靠近他 放开我
[10:55] Charlie! 查理
[10:56] Charlie, what did the man give you? 查理 他给你什么了
[11:08] I got here as fast as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[11:09] What’s up? You sounded so upset. 怎么了 你在电话里很紧张
[11:12] I need you to watch Charlie. 我需要你看好查理
[11:14] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[11:15] Well, a situation’s come up. I’m taking care of it. 发生了一些事 我会解决的
[11:16] I just need you to just stay here a few days, 我只需要你在这里呆几天
[11:19] Keep an eye on the house, 多注意外面
[11:20] Make sure nobody comes around bothering Charlie. 确保没有人来打扰查理
[11:23] Madeline, you can’t ask me to guard Charlie 麦德琳 你不能就这样叫我来保护查理
[11:25] without giving me a reason. 然后不说原因
[11:27] Nate’s old bookie approached me in the marina today. 内特以前的庄家今天在码头找上我了
[11:31] Apparently, Nate owed him another $80,000, 内特还欠他八万块
[11:34] – and now the debt is mine. – What? -现在这笔账在我头上了 -什么
[11:35] It’s fine. 没什么大不了的
[11:36] I’ve called friends. I can get the money. 我已经跟朋友借到钱了
[11:38] I want to pay him, and that’ll be the end of it. 我付他钱 然后结束这一切
[11:41] Absolutely not. You cannot pay this man. 绝对不行 你不能付钱给他
[11:43] I don’t have a choice, Fiona. 我别无选择 费欧娜
[11:45] This isn’t just some bookie. 这不是普通的庄家
[11:47] This guy is connected to the mafia. 他跟黑手党有关系
[11:49] Well, it doesn’t matter who his friends are. 这跟他有什么朋友没关系
[11:50] Nate owed money to a lot of people. 内特欠很多人的钱
[11:52] If word gets out that you’re paying off his debt, 如果你为他还钱的事传开了
[11:54] Then every shark out there will smell blood 他们就会像闻到血的鲨鱼一样
[11:56] and come swimming your way. 蜂拥而至
[11:58] Then I-I don’t know what it is you want me to do. 那你想要我怎么做
[12:02] This guy gave a bullet to a three-year-old. 他给一个三岁小孩一颗子弹
[12:09] I just wish Michael were here. 我真希望迈克尔在这里
[12:12] Well, he isn’t. 但他不在
[12:14] We’ll take care of this ourselves. 我们自己解决这个问题
[12:17] Fi, I’m scared. Please. 菲 我怕的要死 帮帮我
[12:20] I’m worried Charlie’s gonna get hurt. 我担心查理会受到伤害
[12:23] Yeah, well, someone’s gonna get hurt. 会有人受伤的
[12:25] It won’t be Charlie. 但绝对不是查理
[12:30] There are many advantages to flying into a country 坐一架没登记的飞机到另一个国家
[12:32] on an unregistered plane. 有很多好处
[12:34] You don’t wait in lines, you don’t check bags, 你不用排队 不用过安检
[12:36] and you don’t leave an incriminating paper trail. 而且不会有任何记录
[12:39] The disadvantage is that without a declared flight path, 坏处是没有预定的航线
[12:42] You can’t land at an airport. 你不能在机场降落
[12:44] So the best you can hope for is finding 所以最好的情况就是
[12:46] an open field and flying in low. 能找到开阔地并且低空飞入
[12:48] You see them? 你看到他们了吗
[12:49] Yeah, they’re headed our way. 看到了 正往我们这边飞来
[12:50] Of course, while flying in low 当然 低空飞行
[12:51] might keep you off the radar of the local authorities, 让你有机会逃过当地政府的雷达
[12:54] it also means you’re a lot easier to spot from the ground. 但是也很容易直接被人从地面看见
[13:02] – We have a problem. – What’s that? -我们有麻烦了 -怎么了
[13:04] Air traffic control just reported some local cop 一名在格林戈河岸巡查的警官说
[13:06] fishing off Playa Gringo, thinks he saw a drug plane. 他看到了一架疑似载毒的飞机
[13:09] No time to move the landing site. 没时间改变降落地点了
[13:10] No, they’ve got a visual on them by now. 他们已经锁定飞机了
[13:12] Cops are gonna be here in ten minutes. 警察大概再十分钟就到了
[13:16] Can your guys handle the heat? 你的人能搞定吗
[13:17] Shouldn’t be a problem. 应该没问题
[13:25] You must be Mr. Burke. Sam Axe. 你一定是伯克先生吧 我是萨姆·亚克斯
[13:27] Local P.D.’s already en route. 当地警方已经出动了
[13:28] They’re gonna come out of those trees any minute. 他们很快就会到这里
[13:30] Well, that’s not good. We better roll out of here. 那就糟了 我们最好赶快闪人了
[13:32] Can’t. The road doesn’t connect with anything 跑不掉 八公里内的路都比人行道
[13:33] wider than a footpath for 5 miles. 大不了多少
[13:35] We need to cut them off. 我们需要阻断他们
[13:36] How much fuel is left in the plane? 飞机里还剩多少燃料
[13:38] Not enought to get back to The States, 飞回美国是不够了
[13:39] but enough for what you’re thinking. 但完成你的计划还是没问题的
[13:40] Sam, I need a fuse. Jesse, grab a flare. 萨姆 我需要导火线 带上燃烧棒
[13:42] We’re gonna use the plane to block the road. 我们用飞机来拦住他们
[13:46] We have seconds! Let’s move! 我们时间不多了 快走
[14:01] Welcome to the team. 欢迎加入
[14:21] So Michael tells me you’re pretty good 迈克尔跟我说你们两个在
[14:22] at stealing things, you two. 偷东西上很有一套
[14:25] That’s funny. 开玩笑
[14:25] I think what Mike meant to say was we are the best. 迈克的意思是我们是最厉害的
[14:28] We’ve been pulling jobs in Miami for years. 我们在迈阿密做了很久了
[14:29] Trucks are a personal favorite. 我最喜欢卡车了
[14:31] Well, the one I want is in that warehouse. 我想要的那辆车在仓库里
[14:33] The first guy I talked to about this job had a plan, 我问的第一个人他的计划是
[14:35] taking out the guards at the front gate 把前门的守卫干掉
[14:37] and then pulling the truck out bloody. 然后把卡车硬抢出来
[14:39] Is that pretty much what you’re thinking? 你也那么想吗
[14:40] Any idiot can throw a rock at a wasp nest. 这种捅马蜂窝的事情 白痴才干
[14:42] We’re the finesse guys. 我们讲究技巧
[14:43] We’ll get your truck and make a much smaller mess. 我们会偷到车并且不制造那么大的混乱
[14:45] That sounds good. How do you do it? 很好 你们要怎么做
[14:47] Well, I think the best bet’s gonna be 我认为最好的办法是
[14:48] to bypass the alarm, cut through the fence 绕过警报 剪断离仓库较近的
[14:50] closer to the warehouse. 栅栏
[14:52] Which one of us is going in? 谁进去
[14:53] – I am. – Okay, great. -我 -很好
[14:54] So we cover Mike’s approach to the truck. 我们掩护迈克接近卡车
[14:56] What about the guards? 警卫怎么办
[14:57] Once the alarm’s disabled, they won’t be paying 一旦解除了报警系统 等他们察觉时
[14:58] any attention until Mike’s already headed for the exit. 迈克已经出来了
[15:00] The truck is heavily armored. 卡车可是重型装甲的
[15:01] The door is bolted shut. How we opening it? 门被锁着 怎么打开
[15:03] I’ll be prying it open. 我会撬开它
[15:04] Once Mike is in, he hot-wires it, 迈克上车 短路点火启动车
[15:06] introduces pedal to floor, and just drives out. 脚踩油门 把车开出来
[15:08] All right, sounds good. 听起来不错
[15:10] What happens if Michael gets in trouble, 如果迈克尔遇到困难呢
[15:12] somebody spots him? 被人发现了呢
[15:13] Well, then I cover his escape with a sniper rifle, 我会用狙击步枪掩护他撤退
[15:15] We regroup and figure out some other way to do this. 我们集合在一起 想出别的解决办法
[15:18] I like it, right until the last part. 除了最后这一部分 我很喜欢你的方案
[15:19] I’m not doing this job twice. 我可不要尝试第二次
[15:21] Michael gets in trouble, if anybody spots him, 迈克尔如果遇到困难 如果有人发现他
[15:24] you use that sniper rifle to take ’em out. 你就用狙击步枪杀了他
[15:26] You understand? 你明白了吗
[15:28] Sam, you got a problem with that? 萨姆 有问题吗
[15:30] No, no problem. Take ’em out. 没问题 杀了他们
[15:32] Good. 很好
[15:40] “You got a problem with that?” 有问题吗
[15:41] Those were your exact words. 你刚才所说的原话
[15:43] As it happens, I do have a problem shooting random guards. 如果真的遇到困难 我可要射杀警卫
[15:46] If we’re careful, it won’t be necessary. 如果我们足够小心 就不需要了
[15:47] What if it is? 如果一定要这样做呢
[15:48] I mean, I’m the guy with the finger on the trigger. 我可是要开枪的人
[15:50] What’s going on, Mike? This isn’t like you. 什么情况 迈克 这不是你的性格
[15:51] This is Burke’s thing. He’s calling the shots. 这是伯克的行动 他在指挥
[15:54] Well, maybe you should call the shots. 也许应该换你指挥
[15:55] It’s just not how it works, Sam! 这次不行 萨姆
[15:56] Well, how does it work, Mike? 那到底怎样才行 迈克
[15:58] I want to find out what happened to my best friend. 我想知道我最好的朋友怎么会变成这样
[16:00] You say, “Come on down here.” And guess what. 你说 来这里一趟
[16:03] Three hours later, poof. We’re here. 三个小时后 我们来了
[16:05] You want us to help you steal a truck. 你想让我们帮你偷一辆卡车
[16:06] We’re gonna help you do that, 我们就帮你这么做
[16:07] but you can’t keep us in the dark the whole time. 但你不能一直不让我们知道实情
[16:10] The deal I made with Strong. 我和斯特朗做的交易
[16:12] It wasn’t just to work for the CIA. 不仅仅是为中情局工作
[16:15] It was to get close to Burke and take him down. 是要接近伯克 并且拿下他
[16:17] Okay, and? 好吧 还有呢
[16:19] Remember that CIA holding facility? 还记得中情局关押我们的那个地方吗
[16:21] If I don’t take him down, we all go back there. 如果我不拿下他 我们都要滚回那里
[16:25] For good. 呆一辈子
[16:30] Yeah, you said it, brother. 你说得对 兄弟
[16:43] I think I figured out how to get rid 我知道如何摆脱
[16:44] – of this Sapienza guy. – How? -萨皮恩泽这群家伙了 -怎么做
[16:46] If you pooled together all your valuables, 你所有值钱的东西加起来
[16:47] how much would you have? 一共有多少
[16:48] In my savings account, $24,000, 存款有两万四千美金
[16:52] plus an additional $8,000 or $10,000 加上我的首饰
[16:54] – if I include my jewelry. – Great. -还能多八千到一万美金 -很好
[16:55] We’re gonna need all that. 我们需要用到这些
[16:56] Do you still have that silver pendant necklace? 你的纯银吊坠项链还在吗
[16:58] Yeah. It was my mom’s favorite. 在 那是我母亲的最爱
[17:00] – I’m gonna need that too. – Fiona, what is this? -我还需要那个 -菲欧娜 你要做什么
[17:02] Criminals can’t keep their money in a bank. 罪犯不能把钱存入银行
[17:05] They have to keep it in a safe or a lockbox somewhere, 他们需要把它锁在安全的箱子里
[17:07] so we give this Sapienza guy something to squirrel away, 我们给萨皮恩泽一些东西 让他存起来
[17:10] and then we find his stash, and we take it. 然后找到他存钱的地点 偷走钱
[17:12] – And then? – Mafia bookies, -之后呢 -黑手党们
[17:14] they’re only powerful if they keep bringing in cash 之所以有势力 是因为他们买通了
[17:16] to the big boys upstairs. 上面的人
[17:17] If he loses their money, he has only two choices, 如果没了钱 他只有两条路
[17:20] run or die. 逃或者死
[17:22] A GPS tracker can actively 全球定位系统跟踪器能够
[17:24] transmit its location from anywhere in the world. 主动传送它所在的位置
[17:26] Units small enough to hide, however, 虽然跟踪器很小 不易发现
[17:28] aren’t usually very precise, 但定位不够精确
[17:30] which means even though you can follow it everywhere it goes, 就是你能跟踪它的位置
[17:32] you won’t be getting much closer than a general area. 也只能得到一个大概的范围
[17:35] That’s why it’s a good idea to pair your GPS tracker 所以 你要为你的跟踪器配备一个
[17:37] with a passive radio frequency identification tag. 被动无线电频率识别器
[17:41] You can be sure that whatever you’re looking for, 这样就能确保 你随时能够
[17:43] you’ll find it. 找到它的确切位置
[17:44] Now you just need to call your new friend. 现在 你给你的朋友打个电话
[17:53] He’s here. 他来了
[17:56] You good? 你还好吗
[17:57] Yes, I am. 我很好
[18:06] Hey. Look at you. 看看你
[18:09] Same day. 没变样
[18:12] So… 所以
[18:15] You have my money, yes? 你已经筹到钱了吧
[18:17] I did the best I could. 我尽我最大的能力了
[18:19] This is $24,000. 这里有两万四
[18:21] Oh, that is so disappointing. 这太让人失望了
[18:24] Why would you ask me to come all the way over here 如果你没筹齐
[18:26] if you didn’t have all my money? 为什么让我大老远来呢
[18:28] Maybe the math is over your head, 也许你的数学不太好
[18:30] but less than 80 is not 80. 少于八万就不是八万
[18:32] I know, but it’s everything I have to my name. 我知道 但我只有这些了
[18:35] I took it out of my savings account. 我从我的账户里取出来的
[18:37] Please take it, but I was thinking 请收下 我想
[18:40] you could take my jewelry as collateral. 你还可以拿走我的首饰
[18:45] I see 5 grand in here, 这值五千
[18:47] maybe 8 if the diamond is real. 如果钻石是真的 也就八千
[18:49] You can just hold onto it 你可以先拿着
[18:51] until I can get you the rest of your money. 等我筹到剩下的钱
[18:53] I only need a few more– days. 我只需要再宽限几天
[18:54] You know, that’s funny. 这太有意思了
[18:56] You know who else always needed a few more days? 你知道谁总需要宽限几天吗
[18:58] Your loser son. 你那失败儿子
[19:00] And I would give them to him, 我总是给他时间
[19:02] and then I would show up, 可是我去找他
[19:03] and he would be gone or sick or drunk, 他不是不在 就是病了 要不就醉了
[19:06] and there would be no money. 而且根本没有钱
[19:08] I thought that you understood 我以为你知道
[19:10] what was going to happen to a little boy 如果我拿不到钱 我会对
[19:12] who lives in this house if I don’t get my money. 你的孙子做什么
[19:14] – Just–just wait! – Oh, Charlie! -等等 -查理
[19:16] Please! 拜托
[19:20] You know why Nate never gave you my phone number? 你知道为什么内特从不把我的号码给你吗
[19:23] Because he knew I’d find a way to pay. 因为他觉得我能想办法还债
[19:26] And you’re right, okay? 你是对的 行了吗
[19:30] Nate was a loser. 内特做人失败
[19:32] He was a loser and a drunk 他不光失败 又是个酒鬼
[19:35] and a drug addict. 还是瘾君子
[19:39] But I’m not him. 但我不是他
[19:40] Just give me a few more days, 再多给我几天
[19:41] and I will find you your money. 我会把你的钱还给你
[19:43] I promise. 我保证
[19:49] You have three more days. Three. 你还有三天时间 三天
[19:52] And just remember one more thing– 还有 记住这个
[19:55] I own you. 你是我的
[20:16] Okay, remember, we get in, get the truck, and get out. 记住 我们进去 抢走卡车然后就闪
[20:19] We got one shot at this. 我们只有一次机会
[20:20] One shot’s all we need. 一次机会足矣
[20:23] The key to getting through a high-security fence 想要穿越一条高度戒备的防线
[20:26] is understanding how it works. 关键在于知道它的运作方式
[20:28] The fence itself is usually divided into sections 防线通常被电网
[20:31] with a current flowing through. 分隔成一段一段的
[20:33] Cut a section, and an alarm goes off, 截断其中一段就会引发警报
[20:35] pinpointing the location that’s been tampered with. 并且会定位入侵点
[20:38] To compromise one of the sections, you have to match 为了搞定电网 你必须精确模拟
[20:40] the precise current coming through the fence. 流通其中的电流
[20:43] Fortunately, electric alarms usually use 幸运的是 电网警报通常采用
[20:46] intermittent pulses rather than a continuous signal, 间歇脉冲信号而非持续信号
[20:49] which means you can tap into the system 所以只要在脉冲之间
[20:51] as long as you do it in between pulses. 你就可以接入系统
[20:53] Do it right, no one ever knows you were there. 正确操作的话 不会有人知道你在这里
[20:55] Cut on three. 我数三下就剪
[20:56] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[21:01] All you, Sammy. 看你的了 萨米
[21:12] Okay, quick like a bunny, Mike. 好了 快点 麦克
[21:19] Okay, he’s en route. 好了 他上路了
[21:20] How’s our exit looking? 出口什么情况
[21:22] I’ll be ready out here. 我会在这里恭候
[21:32] Okay, Mike, you’re clear. 好了 麦克 你安全了
[21:33] You’re clear. Go. 你安全了 走
[21:46] Okay, you’re clear. 好了 安全了
[21:46] Go to the truck. 去卡车那儿
[21:47] Go to the truck. 去卡车那儿
[22:10] I got a guard moving toward Mike. 我看到一个警卫往麦克那边过去了
[22:11] Oh, Jesus. 上帝
[22:12] You think he heard the spreader? 你觉得他听到扩张器的声音了吗
[22:13] No. The knucklehead just wants to sneak a smoke. 不 这蠢货只是想偷摸抽根烟
[22:16] Come on, you dumb son of a bitch, turn around. 你这个蠢杂种 回头啊
[22:21] – Sam, he’s not turning around. – Damn it. -萨姆 他没有回头 -我操
[22:22] – How we doing, fellas? – We’re good. -什么情况 伙计们 -我们很好
[22:24] Sam, if that guard raises the alarm– 萨姆 要是那个警卫拉响了警报
[22:25] Yeah, I know that. 我知道
[22:28] Jesus Christ, turn around, man. 上帝啊 快回头
[22:44] Okay, he’s in. 好 他进去了
[23:20] Go! 走
[23:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[23:46] Yeah. 还好
[23:49] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[23:57] Just got word from Westen. 刚收到韦斯顿的消息
[23:59] He’s securing this warehouse 他正在看守仓库
[24:00] and the surrounding area tomorrow. 明天则是周边区域
[24:01] Looks like Burke’s in a hurry to make this sale happen. 看起来伯克急着达成交易
[24:03] I want snipers in these windows here 我希望在这里的窗口
[24:06] and on those rooftops there. 和那边的房顶上布置狙击手
[24:08] Westen’s gonna be wired for sound, 韦斯顿会跟我们联系
[24:09] we’re gonna know when the deal is done. 让我们知道交易何时完成
[24:10] Special Forces are gonna work 特种部队会分为两组
[24:12] in two capture teams to sweep up Serano and Burke 在他们企图驾车离开时
[24:14] as they try to drive away. 分别抓捕塞兰诺和伯克
[24:17] Are there any questions? 还有问题吗
[24:19] Um, I have a question. 我有一个问题
[24:21] What are we supposed to be doing? 我们该干什么
[24:22] Well, first, you’re gonna be fully briefing my men on Burke, 首先你们要向我们的人全面汇报伯克的情况
[24:25] and then you’re gonna catch a boat back to Miami. 然后你们找艘船会迈阿密
[24:27] Yeah, um… 这个
[24:30] That ain’t happening, pal. 这不可能 伙计
[24:31] I’m sorry. 什么
[24:31] – What “Ain’t happening”? – We’re not leaving. -什么叫”不可能” -我们不走
[24:34] We’re gonna stay here to see this through. 我们要留在这里把事儿做完
[24:36] Uh, guys, could you excuse us just for a minute? 大家可以离开一下吗
[24:40] I think maybe you need a refresher 我觉得可能需要提醒你
[24:42] on who gives the orders around here. 这里谁说了算
[24:46] I killed a man today, 今天我杀了一个人
[24:48] so I am not going anywhere 所以在知道他死得其所之前
[24:50] until I know that he didn’t die for nothing. 我哪儿也不去
[24:52] Okay, now, before you shed too many tears for that merc you iced, 在你为那个雇佣兵掉太多眼泪之前
[24:55] you should know something. 有些事情你得知道
[24:56] The company that he worked for 他所服务的公司
[24:57] makes most of its money wiping out villages– 主要通过摧毁村庄来挣钱
[25:00] You know what, just stop! All right? 给我闭嘴 好吗
[25:02] Do not try and make me feel better about this. 别想让我对此觉得好过些
[25:07] There’s something you should know about me. 关于我 有些事情你得知道
[25:08] When I take a job, I finish it, 我接下一个活 我就要做完它
[25:10] so we’re staying. 所以我们留下
[25:12] You want me gone? 你想让我滚蛋
[25:13] You arrest me and cart me out of here. 那你就把我铐起来弄走
[25:20] All right, you and Porter want to stay, 你跟波特想留在这里
[25:22] watch us take down these bastards tomorrow? 看我们明天怎么放倒那些混蛋
[25:24] Knock yourselves out. 随便你们吧
[25:26] You have earned that much. 你们应得的
[25:28] Let’s just be very clear about something. 但我们要把话说清楚了
[25:31] The key word here is “watch.” 关键词是”看”
[25:36] Modern tracking equipment can help you follow someone 现代追踪仪器可以帮助你
[25:39] without being seen, 跟踪别人的时候不被发现
[25:40] but once you’ve found his base of operations, 但是一旦你发现了他的老巢
[25:42] you still have to do surveillance the old-fashioned way, 那你还是需要按照老办法来监视
[25:45] which sometimes means waiting. 有时候这就意味着等待
[25:47] We’ve been sitting here since noon. 我们从中午开始就这么坐着
[25:48] Does this guy ever go home? 这家伙不回家的吗
[25:49] Bookies keep odd hours. 赌徒时间都没规律
[25:51] He leaves when he leaves. 他说来就来说走就走
[25:52] We’ll just have to wait here until then. 我们就得在这里等着
[25:56] You all right? 你还好吗
[25:58] Yeah, I’m okay. 嗯 我没事
[26:01] Just those things I said earlier. 就是之前我说的那些事
[26:04] About Nate? 关于内特
[26:07] You just said what you needed to say. 你只是说了你该说的
[26:08] Those things weren’t true. 那又不是事实
[26:10] Except they were. 可惜那确实是事实
[26:12] Maybe if I’d just done it differently when he was little, Nate– 如果在他小时候 我不那么教育他 内特他
[26:17] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[26:20] I wish I believed that. 但愿我也信这话
[26:24] Maybe I’m crazy thinking that I can do it better for Charlie. 也许是我疯了才会以为我能为查理做些好事
[26:30] Well, there’s our favorite bookie. 我们最爱的赌马人来了
[26:32] And he’s not carrying your jewelry box, 他没带你的珠宝盒子
[26:34] so I guess he stashed it. 我猜他是把它藏起来了
[26:38] Madeline, you know what you’re doing for Charlie? 麦德琳 你知道你能为查理做什么吗
[26:41] This. 就是这件事
[26:44] Let’s go teach this bastard a lesson. 我们给这混蛋好好上一课吧
[26:53] And there it is. 找到了
[26:55] Inside the wall? 在墙里
[26:56] Yeah, it could be a file cabinet, 这也可能是个文件柜
[26:58] but I’m thinking safe. 但我觉得更像是保险箱
[26:59] You know, this could get really loud. 你知道这会很吵的
[27:00] You want to wait around the building? 你想在大楼附近等吗
[27:02] I want to help, 我想帮忙
[27:03] unless you think it’s not a good idea. 除非你觉得这样不好
[27:07] No, I think it’s a wonderful idea. 不 我觉得这样很好
[27:09] We’re gonna punch a hole in this wall 我们要用这根导爆索
[27:12] using this detonating cord. 在墙上开一个洞
[27:13] It’s filled with a high explosive, PETN. 这里面蘸满了烈性的太恩炸药
[27:16] Okay, the first step is to figure out how much we need. 好吧 第一步是要弄清我们需要多少
[27:18] The average wall safe is about 2 feet by 3, 一般的墙内保险箱尺寸大约是2*3英尺
[27:21] so we need about 25 feet of det-cord. 所以我们需要25英尺的导爆索
[27:23] Now we need to tape it up around the safe, 现在我们要把它贴在保险箱周围
[27:25] using the weakest part of the wall. 利用墙上最薄弱的地方
[27:27] Where do you think that is? 你觉得那是哪里呢
[27:28] Between the bricks. 在砖缝里吗
[27:30] Yep. 没错
[27:31] There. 就这儿
[27:33] Thank you, Fiona. 谢谢 菲欧娜
[27:34] This has been very satisfying. 这一切让我很有满足感
[27:36] This will be satisfying. 这玩意儿会包你更满意的
[27:43] Whenever you’re ready. 你准备好了就按
[27:58] You’re a natural. 你干这个真是有天赋
[28:00] Come on. 快走
[28:06] Look alive, people. 走快点 各位
[28:07] We got our operative inside the warehouse. 我们的特工都安插在仓库里了
[28:09] When Burke and Serano arrive, 伯克和塞兰诺到达的时候
[28:11] I want everybody ready. 每个人都得给我准备好
[28:21] Sam, that road… 萨姆 那条路
[28:22] Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to me either. 是啊 我也觉得不太对劲
[28:24] There’s a blind corner at the end. 路的尽头是死角
[28:25] There’s only one way in and out. 那是出入的唯一道路
[28:27] Yeah, Strong, I gotta talk to you. 是啊 斯特朗 我得跟你谈谈
[28:29] It doesn’t make sense for Burke to set up 这说不通 伯克怎么会
[28:31] at the end of a street with only one– 在路的尽头仅仅设置一个…
[28:32] If you have any concerns, let the captain know. 如果你有任何疑虑 就去跟队长说吧
[28:34] He’s the one to talk to. 他才是你要找的人
[28:35] Yeah, well, I’m talking to you right now. 我现在是在跟你说
[28:36] Now listen, Jesse and I hung out with Burke. 听着 我和杰西跟伯克打过交道
[28:38] He’s a smart guy. 这人很聪明
[28:39] He could meet anywhere in Santo Domingo, 他本可把见面地定在圣多明各的任何地方
[28:41] so ask yourself, why here? 所以你最好自问 为什么他定在这里
[28:43] Look, all I’m saying is I think you need to grab everybody 我只想说 我觉得在那些人进仓库之前
[28:46] before they get into that warehouse. 你就应该把他们都抓住
[28:48] Play it safe. 小心为上
[28:49] I am playing it safe. 我是很小心的
[28:50] That’s why I have sniper teams on every roof. 所以我才会在每个房顶都配了狙击手小队
[28:51] Great, then you should use every single one 很好 那你应该让这些狙击手
[28:53] of those sniper teams to take out Serano and Burke 来除掉塞兰诺和伯克
[28:55] before they even get there. 而不是等他们进去再说
[28:56] It’s not happening. 这不可能
[28:57] Langley wants a recording of this deal, 总部要求我们提供一份交易录音
[28:59] so guess what Langley’s gonna get. 所以这事没的商量
[29:01] We have a confirmed visual on Burke. 我们确定地看到了伯克
[29:03] Repeat, a confirmed visual on Burke. 重复 我们确定地看到了伯克
[29:06] Okay. Good talk. 很好 聊天愉快
[29:07] Time for me to work. 我得开工了
[29:19] All right, everyone, 好了 各位
[29:20] we’re on. 我们上
[29:28] When was your last perimeter sweep? 你上次巡视周边是什么时候
[29:30] – 15 minutes ago, all clear. – Good. -十五分钟前 一切正常 -很好
[29:32] Burke, I know this isn’t great timing, 伯克 我知道这不是个好时机
[29:34] but I’m concerned about the exit routes, 但我很担心逃生线路的事
[29:37] this location. 在这个位置
[29:38] If there’s any way to push the timeline– 要是可以拖延一下…
[29:40] Too late for that, man. 来不及了
[29:41] It’s on. 已经开始了
[29:42] I understand you’re concerned, 我知道你在担心什么
[29:44] but I picked this place for a reason, Mike. 我选这里有我自己的理由 迈克
[29:46] I don’t even know who we’re meeting with. 我甚至不知道是要跟谁见面
[29:48] Oh, I’m not gonna lie to you. 我可以毫无保留地告诉你
[29:49] He’s a bad man. 这是个邪恶之徒
[29:50] You hired me for your security. 你雇我是来保护你的安全的
[29:51] You’re doing a great job. 你做得非常好
[29:53] All you’ve got to do now is cover me. 现在你只需要掩护我就行了
[29:55] Just stay sharp, Michael. 放机灵点 迈克尔
[29:57] Stay focused. 别走神
[29:59] It’s all gonna work out. 一切都会没事的
[30:01] I promise. 我保证
[30:03] None of this crap makes any sense. 这堆破事没有一件说得通
[30:04] What the hell is Burke doing? 伯克到底在干嘛
[30:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:07] Serano is approaching in a black sedan. 塞兰诺正坐着黑色轿车向那边靠近
[30:09] We have a visual on Serano. 我们看见塞兰诺了
[30:10] Look alive, people. 走快点 各位
[30:12] All the pieces are on the board. 一切准备就绪
[30:29] Mr. Serano. 塞兰诺先生
[30:31] Boy, you’re a busy man. 小子 你还真忙啊
[30:32] Hard to get face-to-face time with you. 见你一面太不容易了
[30:34] You know how it is. 你懂的
[30:35] When you have half a dozen international agencies 一旦有一堆国际机构
[30:37] calling for your head, 都要取你的脑袋
[30:38] you only come up for air on special occasions, 你只能在一些特殊的场合露面
[30:40] like this. 比如现在
[30:41] This is a special occasion, Mr. Burke. 现在就是一个特殊的场合 伯克先生
[30:45] It’s not easy to come by something like this. 抓住这个时机对我来说很不容易
[30:47] Believe me, I’ve tried. 相信我 我尽力了
[30:48] It’s obvious you went to a lot of trouble to get it. 很明显你是费了不少功夫
[30:50] – Thank you. – Actually, yeah. -谢谢 -确实如此
[30:53] A little bit of trouble. 确实费了点事
[30:53] The things we have to do 这些天要想干成什么事业
[30:54] to do our jobs these days, no? 就得多花点力气
[30:56] Now if you want to do business 如果你想做生意
[30:57] or use a computer, talk on the phone– 用电脑 或者打电话…
[30:59] if you had told me 20 years ago 要是你二十年前跟我说
[31:00] that I’d be spending $25 million 我会花二百五十万美元
[31:03] just to have a private phone conversation 就为在打个私人电话的时候
[31:05] without some puto of a spy listening… 没有什么间谍监听…
[31:09] I would have said you were crazy. 我会说你们真是疯了
[31:12] Pero here we are. 反正我们都已经来了
[31:13] So how do you want to do it? 所以你想要什么
[31:16] I have bearer bonds, cash, or gold if you prefer. 不记名债券 现金 如果你要我还有金条
[31:20] I don’t want your money. 我不要你的钱
[31:32] I just want you. 我要的是你
[31:39] I want to know what the hell is going on 我要知道仓库里
[31:41] in that warehouse! 究竟发生了什么
[31:42] What are those shots? 那些枪声是怎么回事
[31:43] Alpha team, Bravo team, report in. A组 B组 报告情况
[31:45] Tell me you have a visual. 能观察到吧
[31:47] That’s a negative. I got nothing. 形势很不利 观察不到
[31:49] We’re staring at a concrete wall. 视线范围内都是混凝土墙面
[31:50] We gotta get in there. You heard those shots. 我们要过去 你也听到那些枪声了
[31:52] Yes, I did, 是 听到了
[31:53] and I’m not doing anything till I know what’s happening. 所以在不清楚情况前我不会轻举妄动
[31:55] I don’t know what you think you’re doing, Mr. Burke, 你明不明白自己在做什么 伯克先生
[31:56] but you just made a very serious mistake, 不过你犯了一个很严重的错误
[31:59] which you’ll pay for, I promise you. 我保证会让你付出代价的
[32:01] Oh, come on, stop making promises, 少来那一套
[32:03] especially ones you can’t keep. 你有命出去再放狠话吧
[32:04] Tie him up. 把他绑起来
[32:05] Sounds like Burke shot Serano’s bodyguards. 听起来像是伯克枪杀了塞兰诺的保镖
[32:07] Mike’s still alive. 迈克还活着
[32:08] Yeah, for now. 对 目前而已
[32:10] Don’t be stupid, Mr. Burke. 别犯傻了 伯克先生
[32:12] My people will find me. 我的人会找到我的
[32:14] And when they do, 一旦找到我
[32:14] they will kill you, 你就死定了
[32:16] your family, 你的家人
[32:17] everyone you know. 你认识的人都难逃一死
[32:20] You want to make a deal. Let’s– 你想跟我谈交易是吧 那我们…
[32:21] There’s no deal to be made. 没什么可谈的
[32:23] You see, the thing is you have information, 事情是这样 你手上有些情报
[32:25] information that is valuable to the people I work for. 对我老板很有价值
[32:29] It’s that simple. 就这么简单
[32:30] Work for? 老板
[32:31] Who the hell does Burke work for? 伯克的老板到底是谁
[32:33] Get Langley on the phone. 打电话给兰利[中情局所在地]
[32:34] You said Burke ran his own show. 你说过伯克是单枪匹马自己干
[32:35] All our intelligence said he did. 我们的探员都这么说
[32:36] Wait a minute. You guys hear that? 等下 你们听到没
[32:39] Sir, we got incoming! 长官 有情况
[32:41] Aw, crap. 我靠
[32:43] We got bigger problems than calling the CIA. 别急着给中情局打电话了 现在有大麻烦了
[32:45] Tell me that chopper is yours, Strong. 是你的直升机吧 斯特朗
[32:47] Jesus. No. 娘的 不是
[32:48] Get the snipers under cover, now! 马上让狙击手掩护
[32:54] Burke, this is Raven Four. 伯克 这是黑鸦四号
[32:55] What the hell is going on down there? 底下到底怎么回事
[32:57] Raven four, this is Burke. 黑鸦四号 我是伯克
[32:58] What do you mean? We’re ready for exfil. 什么意思 我们准备好撤退了
[33:00] The hell you are. 撤退个鬼
[33:01] You got a hot L.Z. 降落点很危险
[33:02] You got hostiles everywhere. 被敌人包围了
[33:04] Raven four, confirm hostiles. 黑鸦四号 确认敌人身份
[33:06] Snipers, all over the place. 狙击手 到处都是
[33:11] How many are there? 有多少人
[33:13] How many what? 什么多少
[33:17] How many snipers are there? 有多少狙击手
[33:18] Man, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 大哥 我不知道你在说什么
[33:22] I’m gonna give you one last chance. 我再给你最后一次机会
[33:24] Wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等
[33:26] How could I have snipers here? 我去哪弄来狙击手
[33:28] You just gave me the location 40 minutes ago! 你40分钟前才告诉我地点
[33:30] I did not come here with snipers! 我哪来得及带狙击手来
[33:32] I came here with money to pay you! 我可是老实地带着钱要交给你
[33:45] He’s got a point, Mike. 他说的有道理 迈克
[33:47] The hell he does. 绝对是他
[33:48] You’re the one who secured this location. 你负责地点安全
[33:50] How do you miss a team of snipers? 怎么会没注意到有一队的狙击手呢
[33:52] Drop the gun. 把枪放下
[33:53] Burke, I’m on your side. 伯克 我可是你的人
[33:54] Drop the gun! 把枪放下
[33:55] This is crazy. 这太扯了
[33:57] Obviously, he’s lying. 很明显他在撒谎
[34:00] What is he gonna say? 你指望他说什么
[34:02] You think he’d just admit 你觉得他会傻到承认
[34:04] he brought a team of snipers with him? 自己带了一队狙击手要搞死你吗
[34:05] He’s lying! 他胡说
[34:06] Your man is lying! 你的人在胡说
[34:07] Bravo team, I want you on the move. B组 移动位置
[34:09] I need eyes on Westen. 要能观察到韦斯顿
[34:10] Strong, we gotta get him out of there. 斯特朗 我们要把他救出来
[34:12] Waiting around could get Mike killed. 等在外围会害死迈克的
[34:13] Breaching could get him killed too. 强行突破也会害死他
[34:14] Listen to me. 听我说
[34:16] This makes no sense. 这完全没道理
[34:17] It makes lots of sense, Michael, unfortunately. 够清楚得了 迈克尔 很不幸
[34:19] Wish to God it didn’t, but it does. 总是事与愿违
[34:21] The snipers, they’re not mine! 这些狙击手 不是我的人
[34:25] I don’t know what story you’re telling yourself, 我不知道你是怎么看的
[34:28] but I’ll prove these guys are not mine. 但我可以向你证明这些人和我无关
[34:30] – What the hell is Mike doing? – I don’t know. -迈克要做什么 -不知道
[34:33] Burke, we’re friends. 伯克 我们是朋友
[34:36] You’re my friend, and you’re pointing a gun at me. 我的朋友现在却用枪指着我
[34:37] Oh, Jesus, I know what he’s doing. 我的天 我知道他要干嘛了
[34:39] Strong, shoot at him! 斯特朗 开枪射他
[34:41] What? 什么
[34:42] Give me that. 把它给我
[34:42] Give me your damn rifle. 把来复枪给我
[34:45] You think I would turn on you, Burke? 伯克 你觉得我背叛了你
[34:47] You think I’d turn on you now? 你觉得我会背叛你是吗
[34:53] Does that make any sense? 还不够清楚吗
[34:56] Those snipers you’re so convinced I brought 你坚信那些狙击手是我的人
[34:58] just tried to blow my head off! 刚才他们却差点打爆我的头
[35:00] Now you can shoot me if you want, 你要乐意可以杀了我
[35:01] but I’m getting us out of here now. 但现在我要带大家逃出去
[35:02] Call them off. Move! 让他们撤 快点
[35:04] Please! No, don’t! They’re going to shoot– 求求你 不要 他们会开枪…
[35:06] I can’t! 我不要
[35:07] – They’re not my– – Give the order now. -他们不是我的… -马上下令
[35:08] You walk in front of that window, 你走到那扇窗户前
[35:10] and you tell them to back off, 让他们退后
[35:12] or I snap your neck right here. 要不我现在就扭断你的脖子
[35:14] Do it, Serano. 照他说的做 塞兰诺
[35:16] Go on. 去吧
[35:21] Fall back! 退后
[35:23] Everyone fall back! 全体退后
[35:25] I have a confirmed visual on Serano. 确认目标塞兰诺
[35:27] Do I take the shot? 要开枪吗
[35:28] Call them off! Call them off! 不能开枪 不能开枪
[35:29] If they take that shot, Mike dies. 如果开枪的话 迈克就死了
[35:31] Sir, do you copy? 长官 请指示
[35:32] I have Serano in my sight. 我能看到塞兰诺
[35:34] Do I take the shot? 要开枪吗
[35:37] Everyone fall back! 所有人快撤
[35:42] Negative. Negative. 别开枪 别开枪
[35:44] All teams drop your weapons. Stand down. 各小组放下武器 撤回来
[35:54] Burke, Raven Four. 伯克 黑鸦四号
[35:55] Whatever you did worked. 你的做法奏效了
[35:57] Hostiles are bugging out. 敌方正在撤退
[35:58] L.Z. is clear. 着陆带安全了
[36:05] Raven Four, this is Burke. 黑鸦四号 我是伯克
[36:07] We’re ready for exfile. 我们已经准备好撤离
[36:10] Bring the chopper down. 直升机着陆吧
[36:27] All right, that’s our ride. 好了 那就是来接我们的
[36:29] Bring him with. 带他过来
[36:30] What about that? 那些东西呢
[36:32] It served its purpose. 它已经没有利用价值了
[37:04] Go! 快走
[37:19] God damn it! 该死的
[37:22] Get me Langley! 给我接中情局
[37:27] You okay? 你还好吗
[37:29] What’s that? 什么
[37:30] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[37:31] Yeah, it’s just been a long day. 还好 这一天可真够受的
[37:34] I was kind of hoping it would be over. 真希望已经结束了
[37:38] I hate to say it, Sammy, 我不想这么说 萨姆
[37:40] but I think this thing is far from over. 不过我觉得这事离结束还远着呢
[37:55] Now, that’s not the face of a happy little bookie. 现在赌注经纪人的表情可不那么愉悦了
[37:59] He does look like he’s having a rough morning. 他的确看起来过得不好
[38:01] Yeah, I guess it’s time for me to make it worse. 是啊 是时候让我再落井下石一把了
[38:04] – I’ll be right back. – Wait, Fi. -我一会儿就回来 -等下 菲
[38:07] I want to go do it. 让我来吧
[38:14] There she is. 来了
[38:19] So where’s my money? 我的钱呢
[38:20] I told you I was coming to settle this. 我说了我是来解决这件事的
[38:25] I never said I was going to pay you. 我可没说我会付钱给你
[38:29] All right, look, lady, I’m done being nice. 好吧 听着 我的好脾气耗光了
[38:31] Either you give me my money, 你要么给我钱
[38:33] or I will sell that grandson of yours to a button factory in China. 要么我把你孙子卖到中国的纽扣工厂去
[38:36] You hear me? 听明白了吗
[38:37] I hear you. 听明白了
[38:39] And now you’re gonna hear me. 现在你要听我说
[38:41] I know why you’re sweating, 我知道你为什么汗流浃背的
[38:42] and I know why you’re wearing a gun today. 我还知道你今天戴着一把枪
[38:45] Lose something? 是丢东西了吗
[38:49] You? 是你
[38:51] So here’s how this is gonna go. 那么我们这么办
[38:56] You’re gonna do exactly as I say, 你要按我说的做
[38:58] because if you don’t, 因为如果你不照办
[39:00] you’re gonna be explaining to your powerful friends 你就要向你有权势的朋友解释
[39:02] how a woman old enough to be your mother 一个老得能当你妈的女人是怎么
[39:05] managed to steal your safe. 成功偷走你的保险箱的
[39:07] I thought I’d only find money in there, 我以为我只是能在那里找到钱
[39:10] but I did a lot better than that. 不过我的确发现了更好的东西
[39:14] Your entire client list. 你的客户名单
[39:16] There’s enough information in there 这有足够的信息让你
[39:17] to put you out of business, in jail, 倒闭破产进监狱
[39:20] and maybe even in a very early grave. 甚至提早进坟墓
[39:24] You can go ahead and keep that 你尽管拿走吧
[39:26] ’cause I made a copy for myself. 因为我已经为自己做了备份
[39:28] All right, I made some others for my powerful friends. 好吧 我还留了些备份给我有权势的朋友们
[39:31] What the hell do you want? 你到底想要什么
[39:33] Well, first things first. 第一件事
[39:34] The money I took is now Charlie Westen’s college fund. 我拿走的钱现在是查理·韦斯顿念大学的基金
[39:38] I’ll be keeping that. 由我来保管
[39:40] And you will not get another penny out of me. 你从我这一分钱都拿不到
[39:44] And you will never, ever… 还有 你绝不能
[39:50] ever come near me or Charlie again. 再靠近我或者查理
[39:54] Are we clear? 我们讲清楚了吗
[39:57] Yeah. 是的
[39:58] I’m sorry? 什么
[39:59] Yes. 是的
[40:02] Yeah. 好的
[40:03] Good. 很好
[40:04] You’ll forgive me if I don’t stay for lunch. 原谅我不能留下吃午饭了
[40:08] Oh. One more thing. 还有件事
[40:11] Just remember. 你要记着
[40:14] I own you. 你是我的
[40:26] When you’re undercover, 当你做卧底时
[40:27] it’s easy to dehumanize a target and see him 不把目标当人 而把他
[40:30] as nothing more than a monster you’re trying to take down, 看做你想要制服的野兽 做到这点很容易
[40:33] but sometimes they’ll catch you off guard 不过有时候他们会抓你个措手不及
[40:35] by showing you how much they care about their cause 来展示他们是多么在乎自己的事业
[40:38] and even how much they care about you. 甚至是多么在乎你
[40:42] Hey, Michael. 迈克
[40:44] I want you to know… 我要你知道
[40:47] I’m sorry about today. 今天的事我很抱歉
[40:48] Those are the moments you wait for as a spy 作为卧底这就是你在等待的时刻
[40:51] because the closer they are to you, 因为他们跟你越亲近
[40:53] the closer you are to destroying them. 你就离毁掉他们不远了
[40:55] Sorry doesn’t cut it. 说对不起可没什么用
[40:57] What? 什么
[40:58] I just found out you have a boss. 我才发现你还有老板
[41:00] – I thought it was you and me. – All right. -我以为只是你和我呢 -好吧
[41:01] Burke, you’re part of an organization. 伯克 你是某个组织的一员
[41:03] Am I part of it, 我是其中一员
[41:04] or am I some tool you use and throw away 还是你的利用工具
[41:06] when it’s served its purpose? 而且用完即弃
[41:09] When you found me, you told me to have faith, 你找到我时 告诉我说不论我是否入伙
[41:12] said either I was in or out, right then, right there. 都要有信心 就在彼时彼地
[41:15] Well, I chose in, and everything I’ve done for you, 我选择了入伙 我为你做的一切
[41:17] I’ve done without question. 都毫不怀疑地去做
[41:19] But now I want answers! 不过现在我想要答案
[41:21] I deserve answers! 我应该知道答案
[41:22] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[41:24] You’re right. 你说的对
[41:25] You deserve answers. 你理应知道答案
[41:27] Only I can’t give them to you. 只是我不能告诉你
[41:30] All I can do is ask the man who can, 我能做的是去问那个能够给答案的人
[41:32] and then it’s up to him. 这取决于他
[41:34] You’re on a path, Michael. 你已经在接近了 迈克
[41:36] All will be revealed in time. 一切答案都是迟早的事
[41:40] I promise. 我发誓
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme