Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:11] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作经验
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:47] This is the last best and only offer you will get. 这是你最好的选择 当然你也别无选择
[00:51] It’s a deep cover job, 一项深入的卧底工作
[00:52] going after the leader of a terrorist network 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:54] based in the Dominican republic. Randall Burke 兰德尔·伯克 他们基地在多明尼加共和国
[00:57] Why you asking questions about Mike? 你为什么问我有关迈克的事
[00:59] Who the hell are you, pal? 你究竟是谁 伙计
[01:00] What does he want with Mike? 他打听迈克是要干嘛
[01:02] Then we better find out. 我们最好弄清楚
[01:03] Your son is involved in… intelligence work? 你的儿子从事情报工作
[01:06] Michael is working on a government assignment. 迈克尔在为政府办事
[01:09] With the CIA. 与中情局合作
[01:10] We just found a Department of Children and Families I.D. 我们刚在那个神秘男的家里
[01:12] at the mystery man’s house. 找到一张儿童家庭部的证件
[01:13] Did he ask you anything about Michael? 他问你有关迈克尔的事情了吗
[01:16] -What exactly did you tell them? – Oh, no. -你到底告诉了他什么 -不
[01:20] Maddy, you can’t just waltz into the FBI office 曼迪 你不能冲进联调局办公室
[01:23] and ask about Mike. 问迈克的事
[01:24] Look, I got friends there and they won’t tell me anything. 我在那里的朋友都对我守口如瓶
[01:27] So this is just a bad idea no matter how you slice it. 你再怎么套消息都没用的
[01:29] What am I supposed to do then? 那我应该怎么做
[01:30] I have phoned every department in the federal government 我给联邦政府的所有部门都打过电话了
[01:33] to find out if my son is alive! 问我儿子是否还活着
[01:35] And I’m getting nothing. 我什么都没找到
[01:37] So I’m going to go down there by myself, 所以我要亲自到那里
[01:39] and talk to them in person. 和他们面谈
[01:40] Mike can take care of himself, I’m sure he’s fine. 迈克可以照顾好自己的 他一定没事
[01:43] You’re sure. 你肯定
[01:44] What does that mean, Sam? 那是什么意思 萨姆
[01:46] You hope? You think? 你希望 你觉得
[01:48] Do you know? Because I need to know! 你到底知不知道 因为我可是非知道不可
[01:50] What’s your plan, Maddy? 那你计划怎么办呢 曼迪
[01:52] You just gonna show up down there? 就这么跑过去吗
[01:53] ’cause I know they’re not gonna give you an appointment. 我知道他们不会给你预约的
[01:55] The best way to figure out what’s going on with Mike 弄清楚迈克处境的最好方法
[01:57] is for us to catch this guy 就是让我们抓到这家伙
[01:58] and find out who he’s working for. 并查出他为谁做事
[01:59] Jesse’s right. 杰西说得对
[02:00] Look, Fi and Carlos are on the street right now, 听着 菲和卡洛斯正在街上
[02:02] getting the word out to their people. 从他们的人那里套消息
[02:04] We checked his aliases, we got his real name. 我们通过他的化名查到了他的真名
[02:06] A Dexter Gamble. 德克斯特·甘博
[02:07] So we’re making progress. You just need to sit tight. 事情已经有眉目了 你只要静观其变就好
[02:10] Michael could be dead! 迈克尔可能已经死了
[02:12] Don’t you tell me to sit tight! 你凭什么让我静观其变
[02:14] Maddy. 曼迪
[02:16] Don’t do this to yourself. 别这样
[02:19] Sam, I can’t sleep. 萨姆 我睡不着
[02:23] I can’t stop eating. 嘴也闲不下来
[02:24] All I can think of is that I might have killed my son. 我整天都在想我可能间接杀了我儿子
[02:28] Maddy, what about Charlie? 曼迪 那查理怎么办
[02:29] You just gonna drag him along while you go raise hell? 你要拉着他一起跟你大闹一场吗
[02:32] I mean, what–don’t you think that’s gonna 怎么 你不觉得那样
[02:33] freak him out a little bit? 多少会吓到他吗
[02:34] That’s already taken care of, Jesse. 这个问题已经解决了 杰西
[02:36] Thank you. Charlie! 谢谢 查理
[02:38] Sweetheart, you ready? 宝贝 你准备好了吗
[02:41] – Hi, grandma. – Look at you, handsome. -奶奶 -看看你 小帅哥
[02:43] Did you brush? 刷牙了吗
[02:46] Perfect. 好极了
[02:47] All right, we’re gonna go to Mrs. Strickland’s for a few hours 我带你去斯特里克兰太太家待一会儿
[02:50] while grandma does some errands, okay? 奶奶有些事情要办 好吗
[02:51] – Okay. – Okay, sweetheart. -好的 -宝贝真乖
[02:53] Say bye-bye! 说再见吧
[02:54] Bye-bye, Mr. Sam. Bye-bye, Mr. Jesse. 萨姆叔叔再见 杰西叔叔再见
[02:57] – Hey, Maddy, could we– – Bye-bye. -曼迪 我们可以… -再见
[03:06] Excuse me. 你好
[03:07] Where do I park for the federal building? 去联邦大楼要在哪里停车
[03:10] Find a spot that’s not reserved, 找一个没有被预留的车位
[03:12] Then take the foot bridge on level two. 然后从二楼人行天桥过去
[03:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:24] There’s a fine line between healthy caution and paranoia. 行事警惕和疑神疑鬼的差别是很明显的
[03:31] When you’re under stress your awareness is heightened, 面临压力时意识就会变得更敏锐
[03:34] making it easier to spot potential dangers. 因此更容易察觉潜在的危险
[03:37] Unfortunately, stress can also make it hard to tell 但是 压力也会令你很难判断
[03:40] when a danger is real, 什么时候真的有危险
[03:42] and when it’s just a figment of your imagination. 什么时候只是你的臆想
[03:59] Jesus. 天啊
[04:06] Somebody! 来人啊
[04:09] Please! Please! 帮帮我 救命
[04:18] Hi, mom. 老妈
[04:28] Michael? What’s going on? 迈克尔 发生什么事情了
[04:31] Relax, ma. I just need to talk to you. 别紧张 老妈 我只是要和你谈谈
[04:34] Why can’t we just talk at home? 为什么不能在家谈
[04:35] I’m sorry. It’s for security purposes. 对不起 这样比较安全
[04:38] Excuse me. Excuse me. 抱歉 打扰一下
[04:41] I can’t risk being seen. 我不能被别人看到
[04:47] Is this about that man? 是因为那个男人吗
[04:49] The one who came to Miami asking about you? 到迈阿密来打听你的那个
[04:54] You told him I was with the CIA. 你告诉他我为中情局工作
[04:56] He could blow my cover. 他可能会拆穿我的身份
[04:57] I’m so sorry, Michael. 对不起 迈克尔
[05:00] You gotta talk to Fi and Sam and Jesse. 你得和菲 萨姆还有杰西谈谈
[05:02] – I can’t talk to anyone else. – They’re looking for him. -我只能和你说话 -他们正在找他
[05:05] – I know. – They’re worried! -我知道 -他们很担心你
[05:06] I know! 我知道
[05:10] What do you mean, “You know?” 什么叫 你知道
[05:13] We’re following their investigation. 我们正在跟踪他们的调查
[05:16] You–you’re spying on your friends? 你 你居然监视自己的朋友
[05:20] No, you don’t understand. 不是的 你不明白
[05:21] I can’t contact anyone else. Not while I’m undercover. 只要我还在卧底 就不能联系任何人
[05:25] Can’t you just call one of your secret meetings? 你不能打电话安排个秘密见面么
[05:27] I can’t, it– 不行
[05:30] Ma, this was not my call. 妈 这不是我说了算的
[05:32] No one can know I’m here. 不能让任何人知道我在这里
[05:36] And me? 那我呢
[05:38] Why did I get a private visit? 为什么我能私下和你见面
[05:40] Because you’re calling people about me. 因为你到处给人打电话找我
[05:42] And you have to stop! 你不能再这么做了
[05:44] Michael, I just wanted to know if you were alive! 迈克尔 我只是想知道你是不是还活着
[05:48] -Is that too much to ask? – Yes, it’s too much to ask! -这过分吗 -是的 很过分
[05:50] You can’t call! You can’t write! 你不能打电话 不能写信
[05:52] You just have to wait for me to come back! 你要做的就是等我回来
[06:03] And if you don’t come back? 你要是不回来呢
[06:09] I have to go. 我得走了
[06:20] Michael. 迈克尔
[06:24] Can I hold my son? 我能抱一下我儿子吗
[06:26] Is that allowed? 可以吗
[07:17] There you are. 你来了
[07:18] How’d it go with mom? 你妈那里怎么样
[07:19] As well as could be expected. 算是不错了
[07:21] She won’t be calling about me anymore. 她不会再打电话找我了
[07:24] Good. Now we can get about the business 很好 现在我们可以着手
[07:26] of taking care of Dexter Gamble. 解决德克斯特·甘博的事情了
[07:28] So first things first… 当然首先…
[07:32] a welcome home gift. 你的礼物 欢迎回家
[07:34] You should be able to use it soon, too. 很快你就会用得上了
[07:36] Looks like your friends are making some progress. 看起来 你的朋友有进展啊
[07:49] Is there a problem, Michael? 有问题吗 迈克尔
[07:51] No, I was just thinking 没有 我只是在想
[07:53] This might go faster if we work directly with them. 如果我们直接和他们合作 进展会更快
[07:56] Not gonna happen. 不可能
[07:57] They’ve been involved in covert operations before. 他们以前参与过秘密行动
[07:59] -You can trust them. – I said no. -你可以相信他们 -都说不行了
[08:01] I’m not gonna risk my op 我不会为了让你和朋友们打招呼
[08:03] so that you can say hi to your pals. 而拿工作冒险的
[08:03] Now you knew this before you came to Miami. 你来迈阿密之前就知道的
[08:05] Now you can either fly back to the D.R. 现在 你要么飞回多米尼加
[08:07] and let us handle it, or you get with the program. 我们处理这事 要么你就按规矩来
[08:14] Good. 很好
[08:19] When running surveillance you’re trained to 当观察监控的时候
[08:21] view your targets not as people, 通常不把目标看作人
[08:23] but as a list of details in an activity log. 而只看作活动日志里的细节
[08:26] When they come home, when they leave, 他们什么时候回家 什么时候离开
[08:28] how many calls they make. 打了几通电话
[08:29] You have to discipline yourself not to get emotionally involved 你也要控制自己 不要带入情感
[08:32] in the life of the subject. 介入被监视对象的生活
[08:33] Yeah, look, I get it– 好的 我知道了
[08:34] But sometimes the subject makes that impossible. 但有时对象会让这不太可能做到
[08:38] Yeah, he’s all hot and bothered about the Burgren Skip. 是的 他正为了伯根·斯普基的事情发愁呢
[08:41] I said we’ll handle it, 我说过我们会处理了
[08:42] but for now we’ve got a more serious situation here 但现在我们有个更严重的问题
[08:44] and that’s the priority. 这件事得优先处理
[08:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:49] I didn’t mean to get you all wrapped up in this. 我没想把你卷进来
[08:50] Hey. You got nothing to be sorry about. 你不必抱歉
[08:53] I just get pissed 我只是觉得恼火
[08:55] that you still have to deal with Michael’s stuff, 迈克尔不在这里了
[08:56] even when he’s not around. 你还要处理他的事
[09:01] Ok.I’m gonna go take a shower. 好吧 我去洗个澡
[09:10] The hardest part about doing surveillance on someone you know 监视你认识的人 最难的就是
[09:14] is staying objective. 保持客观
[09:16] Work can quickly become very personal 工作很快就会牵起内心情感
[09:18] when everything about the person you’re watching, 因为你正在监视的那个人
[09:20] every look, 她的一颦一笑
[09:22] every gesture, 一举一动
[09:24] reminds you of the past. 都会让你想起过去
[09:27] 2001 爱尔兰 都柏林
[09:44] Go! 走起
[10:08] You’re a dead man. 你死定了
[10:10] Now pay up. 还钱吧
[10:12] You want your money, you’ll have to take it from me. 想要钱吗 那你得自己从我这拿走
[10:14] All right, I will. 没问题 我会的
[10:16] Who’s the girl? 那姑娘是谁
[10:17] Fiona Genanne. 菲欧娜·格兰恩
[10:19] Trouble of the worst kind. 最麻烦的那种姑娘
[10:27] Believe me, lad, 相信我 小伙子
[10:28] you won’t be wanting any of that. 别对这样的姑娘打主意
[10:33] Besides, she’s taken. 再说 她已经有主了
[10:44] Rico. You have information on Gamble? 里克 你有甘博的消息了吗
[10:47] Yeah, chica, it’s gonna cost you three bills. 是的 小妞 得花你三张票子呢
[10:49] My cousin said a dude who looks just like the guy you’re after 我堂弟说有个人很像你们的追查目标
[10:53] paid him five grand for a place to store equipment. 那人给了他五千美元去一个地方装设备
[10:55] Five G’s and he’s not even staying there. 花五千美元 他却待都没待在那里
[10:57] – I need an address. – 828 North River Drive. -告诉我地址 -北河街828号
[10:59] It’s an old auto body shop right off fifth street. 第五大街上的一家旧的车身修理厂
[11:02] – How far is that from here? – 20 minutes. -距离这里多远 -20分钟车程
[11:04] Let’s go. 行动
[11:16] We’ll let your friends search the auto shop first. 我们先让你朋友去搜查那里
[11:19] When they leave, we’ll sweep for whatever they miss. 他们走了 我们再排查一切他们遗漏的地方
[11:24] Damn. 天啊
[11:28] That was fast, how did they… 这速度 他们怎么这么快
[11:30] Fi’s driving. 菲在开车
[11:33] Okay, you owe me a new set of tires. 你欠我个新轮胎
[11:36] – Me? – Yeah. -我吗 -对
[11:37] Who’s the one that talked me into letting this speed demon 是谁劝我让这个超速狂人
[11:39] get behind the wheel? 开车的
[11:40] Well, don’t blame him. 别怪他
[11:41] If you were driving, we’d still be on the causeway. 如果是你开 我们现在还在路上呢
[11:43] – Set of four Pirelli. – Yeah. Whatever. -四只倍耐力轮胎 -随你便了
[11:46] What, five G’s for this dump? 五千美金为了这个垃圾地方
[11:51] Get down! Gun! 趴下 有枪
[12:08] Well, I guess Rico forgot to mention the two bangers 我想里克忘记告诉我们
[12:10] guarding the place, huh? 有两名枪手在这里吧
[12:16] Stay down! 趴下
[12:18] I need to know what the hell is going on. 我需要知道发生什么情况了
[12:20] Stand down, Westen. 别插手 韦斯顿
[12:21] They’re getting attacked from higher ground 敌人从高处袭击他们
[12:22] with a semi-automatic weapon. 用的可是半自动武器
[12:24] They die, the operation dies. You want that? 他们死了 行动就完了 你想这样吗
[12:28] All right, nobody sees you. You understand? 好吧 别让任何人看到你 明白吗
[12:30] Got it. I’m a ghost. 明白 我是个隐形人
[12:35] The average hit rate for a trained marksman 训练有素的神射手在理想环境中
[12:37] firing at a target from 50 feet under ideal conditions 射击距离50英尺的目标
[12:40] is over 99%. 平均命中率为99%
[12:44] Of course that assumes you can see your target. 当然这是在看得见目标的情况下
[12:48] If you’re under fire and shooting blind, 如果你还遭到攻击 并且看不见目标
[12:51] that hit rate drops to about zero. 那命中率就要降到零了
[12:54] I’m almost out. I’m on my last clip. 我几乎没子弹了 最后一个弹夹了
[12:56] – Yeah, me too. – Yeah, me three. -我也是 -算我一个
[12:58] I didn’t plan on siege warfare. 我没想到会有围攻
[13:02] I’m gonna make a break for that door. 我准备冲进那扇门
[13:03] Oh, you’re nuts. 你疯了吧
[13:04] The guy’s got an AK and a 200 degree sight-line. 那家伙拿着把突击步枪还配了200度的照准线
[13:06] – You’ll get mowed down. – All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -你会被放倒的 -知道了
[13:08] – I’m coming with you. – What? -我和你一起 -什么
[13:09] If both of us go, one of us has a chance to make it. 如果我们一起冲 其中一个能有机会
[13:20] Let me see if I got this right. 看我有没有理解对
[13:22] We’re gonna lay down cover fire with about five bullets 我们得用五颗子弹射击看不到的家伙
[13:25] and the guy we can’t see, is that it? 来掩护你们 对吗
[13:27] – Pretty much, yeah. – Okay, just checking. -差不多吧 -好吧 我就问问
[13:37] Okay, you run on three. We shoot on two. 数到三 你们跑 二的时候开枪
[13:44] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[14:00] How the hell did you hit that guy? 怎么射中那个家伙的
[14:05] Lucky shot, I guess. 蒙的吧
[14:25] Where’s Carlos? 卡洛斯呢
[14:26] He took the car up a few blocks. 他把车开到几个街区远的地方了
[14:28] I thought it would be best to get it off the street. 我觉得我们应该把车扔在路上
[14:29] Any sign of the cops? 警察呢
[14:31] Well, he checked the scanner. 他查了扫描仪
[14:33] 911 got a report of shots fired, 911接到了报案 说听到枪声
[14:35] but the caller didn’t know where from. 但报案人说不知道具体位置
[14:37] Well, they’re probably not in any hurry to check it out. 他们可能也不着急来查
[14:39] Gunshots in this area aren’t exactly headline news. 这附近出现枪声不是稀奇的事
[14:43] I still think we should take this laptop somewhere else 我还是觉得我们应该把电脑带到别的地方
[14:45] to check it out. 再检查
[14:46] We thought about that. It’s too risky. 我们也考虑过 但是太冒险了
[14:48] Gamble’s set up a whole communication center here. 甘博在这里建了一个通讯中心
[14:51] He’s been bouncing his calls through here 他的电话都会通过这里
[14:52] so they can’t be traced. 从而躲过追踪
[14:54] If we can hack it, we can find him. 如果我们能黑进去 我们就能找到他
[14:55] But it’s hardwired to the junction box. 但它和接线盒连着
[14:58] So if we try and unplug it, 如果我们强行拔线的话
[14:59] we’re gonna probably lose everything. 可能会丢失所有数据
[15:01] Look, Dixon’s on his way. 狄克森已经在路上了
[15:05] You all right, Fi? 你还好吗 菲
[15:07] Fine. 我很好
[15:11] After nine months… 只是九个月过去了
[15:14] Still dealing with the fallout of Michael Westen. 还在处理迈克尔·韦斯顿的事
[15:25] Dixon’s here. 狄克森来了
[15:27] Perimeter check. 我去周边看看
[15:29] That’s Axe’s hacker friend? 他就是亚克斯的黑客朋友吗
[15:32] Friend would be pushing it. 算不上朋友
[15:37] Fi. Where have you been? 菲 你去哪儿了
[15:38] You never write, you never call. 不给我写信 也不给我电话
[15:40] And I never will. 我以后也不会的
[15:46] This is gonna suck, isn’t it? 这肯定是倒霉事 对不对
[15:47] There’s our little guy. 我们的小家伙
[15:48] Thanks for coming, Dixon. 很感谢你能来 狄克森
[15:50] Usually when I make house calls, it’s to houses, 通常我上门服务 去的是别人家里
[15:51] not old chop-shops in the middle of overtown. 而不是什么荒无人烟的破厂子
[15:53] Okay. Just relax. 好的 放松
[15:55] We just want you to fix a little computer problem. 我们只是想让你修下电脑
[15:57] Lookie here. 看这里
[15:59] Easy money. 这钱挣得多容易啊
[16:03] Fine. Fine! 好的 好的
[16:05] What can I do to make your lives wonderful? 我能为你们做什么
[16:07] It’s just we’re chasing a guy who’s using this phone relay 我们在追查一个人 他的手机通过这里
[16:10] to bounce his calls and we just need to know 转接电话 我们只需要知道
[16:12] where they’re landing, that’s it. 电话接收地址在哪儿 仅此而已
[16:14] Okay. I see. I see. 好吧 我明白了
[16:16] You just want me to look at that computer 你们就是想让我在电脑上查查
[16:17] and find out where this guy is. 看看这家伙在哪儿
[16:18] – Bingo. – Good luck with that, buddy. -答对了 -祝你好运 哥们
[16:20] Hold on. Hey, come on. Come on. 等一下 别这样
[16:22] It’s two minutes of your time. 费不了你多少时间
[16:23] You want more money? We’ll give you more money. 嫌钱少 我们可以加码
[16:25] – We got money. – Okay, okay, okay. -我们有钱 -行啦 行啦
[16:26] A, don’t treat me like a prostitute. 首先 别像对付妓女似的对付我
[16:28] It makes me feel cheap. 让我觉得自己很贱
[16:29] And B, my concern isn’t money. 其次 我担心的不是钱的问题
[16:30] It’s the handcuffs I’m gonna be wearing 我要是在缓刑期内
[16:31] when I violate my probation 用电脑黑进电话公司
[16:32] by touching a computer that’s hacking into the phone company. 那我立马就会被逮起来
[16:35] Relax. You know what, you don’t want to do it? 放轻松点 你不想干是吗
[16:37] We get it. It’s all good. 我们知道了 没关系
[16:39] No hard feelings, we understand. Right? 别见怪 我们理解的
[16:41] It’s all good. 没关系
[16:42] Seriously. 真的
[16:44] Oh, one quick question. 一个小问题
[16:45] Um, are people on probation allowed to hang out 缓刑期的人可以
[16:47] at crime scenes? 在犯罪现场晃悠吗
[16:48] What – this is a crime scene? 什么 这里是犯罪现场
[16:50] Yeah. Just a bit. 是啊 算是吧
[16:53] See, there was a shooting. 瞧 这里刚有一场枪战
[16:53] The cops are searching the whole area 在我们说话的同时
[16:55] even as we speak. 警察就在搜索整片区域
[16:56] Eventually they’re gonna find this place. 他们最终会找到这里的
[16:58] So the question is, 所以问题是
[16:59] are you gonna be here 当他们搜到这里时
[17:01] with gunpowder residue on your hands when they do? 你会不会正好在这里 手上还有残留着火药呢
[17:04] Is there gunshot residue on my hands? 我手上有火药残留
[17:07] Just a smidge. 一丁丁啦
[17:08] It doesn’t come off that easy, buddy. 没那么容易擦掉的 伙计
[17:10] Now come on, help us trace these calls 来吧 帮我们追查这几个电话
[17:12] before the boys in blue show. 要不警察就要来了
[17:18] – Have a seat. – Fine. -请坐 -好吧
[17:21] Do your magic. 施展你的本领吧
[17:24] Blackmailing a criminal to commit federal crime on American soil. 在美国本土逼着一个罪犯进行联邦犯罪
[17:28] You want it done differently, 你要不想这样
[17:29] send in a tech to help them. 派个技术员去支援他们
[17:31] It’s all right. 好吧
[17:32] They’re doing just fine. 随他们去吧
[17:38] There it is. 就是他了
[17:40] 3707 west 45th. 45街3707号
[17:42] You happy now? 满意了吧
[17:42] All right, we’re on the move, let’s roll! 好 我们上路了 行动
[17:49] Sir, we’re one block over from Gamble’s location. 长官 我们距甘博一个街区
[17:52] Okay, Westen, we need you in position 好了 韦斯顿 你必须在你的朋友
[17:53] to take that shot before your friends get here. 赶到那里之前就位
[17:55] I’m on it. 我这就去
[18:30] – I’m all set. – Yeah, copy that. -一切就位 -收到
[18:33] Now be ready, your friends just pulled up 准备好 你的朋友们刚刚抵达
[18:35] and they’re looking to do a snatch-and-grab. 看起来他们打算来硬的
[18:36] I want Gamble to be a corpse 我希望他们找到甘博的时候
[18:38] by the time they get to him. 他已经是一具尸体了
[18:40] – What’s the word? – Looks like no one’s home. -情况如何 -看起来没人在家
[18:43] All right, so we’ll keep an eye on the street. 好吧 那我们留心街上情况
[18:44] The minute Gamble shows up, we move in, we grab him. 甘博一出现 我们就上去抓住他
[18:46] That was a lovely pile of garbage across the street. 街那边有一堆垃圾位置不错
[18:49] Me and Jesse can hold the front. 我和杰西可以控制前面
[18:51] And I’ll post up this alley on the east side. 我在东边的巷子里策应
[18:53] All right, I’ll take the west side. 好的 我负责西边
[18:55] Okay, listen, stay on your radios. 听着 保持在线
[18:57] Had a few close calls with this guy. 这家伙好几次侥幸逃脱
[18:59] Let’s not take any chances. 所以我们不能有一丝大意
[19:02] Oh, nice, Sam. 你真行 萨姆
[19:04] All these bushes we can hide behind, 有这么多灌木丛可以藏身
[19:05] you choose a pile of trash. 你偏选了一堆垃圾
[19:06] You know what? This is perfect. 你懂什么 这里好得很
[19:08] – Who would suspect this? – Right. -谁会怀疑这里呢 -说的也是
[19:18] I’ll tell you what, 我跟你说
[19:19] if that bastard knows what’s good for him, 那杂种要是知道点好歹
[19:21] he’ll come back home in the next 30 minutes. 最好在30分钟内滚回家
[19:24] You’re not gonna make it to happy hour, Sam, let it go. 那对你也没啥好处 萨姆 随他去吧
[19:25] If I don’t 否则的话
[19:26] there’s gonna be a lot more snatching than grabbing, 我就给他来个硬上加硬
[19:28] I can tell you that much. 我把话撂这儿了
[19:29] What the hell does that even mean? 这他妈什么意思啊
[19:30] You’re gonna find out what it means. 你会知道什么意思的
[19:31] See? The garbage is making you grumpy. 瞧 这堆垃圾让你暴躁起来了
[19:33] – It’s not the garbage! – It’s making you grumpy. -跟垃圾无关 -就是垃圾让你暴躁了
[19:34] It’s not the garbage. 跟垃圾没关
[19:36] It’s just that I haven’t sweated my ass off 只是我很久没有在这么热的天气
[19:39] in this kind of heat since– 弄得汗流浃背了 自从
[19:41] Since Mike left. 自从麦克离开之后
[19:43] Miss him too, huh? 你也想他了
[19:45] A little. Maybe. 有点 也许吧
[19:46] In the field, 在战场上
[19:47] snipers can spend hours, sometimes even days, 狙击手会花上几小时 有时甚至几天
[19:49] waiting to take just one shot. 就为了等待时机开那一枪
[19:52] But not matter how diligently 但是不管你多努力的
[19:53] you work to stay focused on the task, at some point, 想要把精神集中在任务上
[19:57] your mind is going to wander. 有时候 你的思绪还是会飘走
[20:06] Can I have a dance? 能请你跳个舞吗
[20:13] I assume that means yes. 我猜这是同意了
[20:16] You’ve been watching me for quite a while. 你盯着我好一会儿了
[20:19] You sure a dance is all you’re after? 你确定你只是想跳个舞吗
[20:22] It’s a start. 这只是个开始
[20:27] So what’s your name? 那么阁下大名是
[20:30] Michael Mcbride. 迈克尔·麦克布莱德
[20:32] Nice to meet you, Mr. Mcbride. 很高兴认识你 麦克布莱德先生
[20:36] The pleasure’s all mine. 鄙人深感荣幸
[20:43] Hey, the wind’s changed. 风向有变
[20:44] You got that, Westen? 听见没 韦斯顿
[20:45] Yeah. Yeah, I already made the correction. 听 听见了 方向已调好
[20:51] Any action, Carlos? 卡洛斯 有情况没
[20:55] No, not unless you count a couple kids making out in the car. 没问题 除了有两个小鬼在车厢里亲热
[20:57] Hey, how about you, Fi? 菲 你那儿怎么样
[21:04] I got bogey problems of my own. 有个大麻烦
[21:05] The gardener next door’s about to start working 隔壁的花匠马上要在埋伏范围的
[21:07] in the middle of our little surprise party. 正中间开工
[21:09] I’ll get rid of him. 我去把他赶走
[21:12] Sir? 先生
[21:17] Senor? 先生
[21:19] Qué tal estás? 你好[西语]
[21:40] You know what, Fi should have bounced that gardener by now. 菲这会儿该把花匠赶走了
[21:42] I was just thinking the same thing. 我也在想这件事
[21:45] Fi, what’s the word? 菲 情况怎么样
[21:48] Fi? 菲
[21:52] – Fi. – Son of a bitch. Fi! -菲 -王八蛋 菲
[21:54] Carlos, we’re in trouble. Let’s go! 卡洛斯 出事了 走
[21:58] They’ve lost visual on Glenanne. 格兰恩不见了
[22:00] What are you talking about? Where the hell is she? 你说什么 她在哪里
[22:02] Strong, what the hell’s going on down there? 斯特朗 到底怎么回事
[22:07] Strong! What the hell is going on down there? 斯特朗 到底出什么事了
[22:18] He got her. 他抓走了菲
[22:19] The son of a bitch took Fiona. 这个王八蛋劫持了菲欧娜
[22:26] Finding someone who’s been abducted 要营救被劫持的人质
[22:28] is a race against the clock. 就必须争分夺秒
[22:29] Each minute that passes increases the area you have to search. 每分钟搜索范围都在扩大
[22:33] If you know the vehicle the kidnapper is driving, 如果你知道绑匪开什么车
[22:35] your chances of catching them rise significantly, 无疑会大幅增加追到他们的机会
[22:38] which is why a smart kidnapper’s first move 所以一个聪明的绑匪 要做的第一件事
[22:41] is to burn his vehicle. 就是烧毁他的车
[22:43] It’s empty. No bodies. 空的 没人
[22:46] That’s a good thing. 这是好事
[22:46] If he wanted Glenanne dead, she’d be in that truck. 如果他想杀死格兰恩 车里就是她的尸体了
[22:50] You got something to say to me? 你要跟我说什么吗
[22:51] She shouldn’t have been alone in that alley! 她不该一个人去那条巷子的
[22:53] If you had listened– 你要早听我的…
[22:54] Now’s not the time to point fingers. 现在不是埋怨的时候
[22:55] We’ve got a job to do– 我们还有任务要做…
[22:57] Don’t tell me about the job! 少跟我提狗屁任务
[22:59] These are my friends. My family! 他们是我的朋友 我的家人
[23:01] Get your goddamn hands off of me. 把你该死的手从我身上拿开
[23:06] You think blaming me is gonna help anything? 你觉得怨我有用吗
[23:08] I don’t blame you! 我没怨你
[23:09] I blame myself for listening to you! 我怨我自己听信了你
[23:10] I didn’t make them track this guy down. 我可没让他们追查那家伙
[23:12] I didn’t lay out the ambush plan. 没给他们定下伏击计划
[23:14] I sure as hell didn’t tell her to go down that alley. 更没有让她去那条路上
[23:18] Look, I’m sorry about what happened to Fiona. 菲欧娜出事了 我也很难过
[23:21] But the job is still the same. 可任务还是没变
[23:24] Find this guy, take him down, 找到那小子 干掉他
[23:26] without blowing your cover. 你的身份也不能暴露
[23:28] The best way to help her is to finish the job! 救她最好的办法 就是完成任务
[23:34] When someone is put in danger 如果因为行动失利
[23:35] as the result of an operation going bad, 而导致有人身陷险境
[23:37] there are a number of questions that have to be answered. 你就得思考一些问题
[23:40] What went wrong? 究竟是哪儿出了错
[23:41] Is there anything you could have done differently? 当时情况是不是无可挽回
[23:44] And of course the one question no one wants to ask, 当然还有个没人愿意回答问题
[23:47] is it your fault? 这是你的错吗
[24:02] Why’d you park so far away? 你干嘛把车停这么远
[24:04] I didn’t want to be blocked in. 我不想受到波及
[24:09] I had a notion you were doing more than slashing the tires. 我感觉你不会就戳破人家轮胎这么简单
[24:12] You think you know me, Mcbride? 你觉得你很了解我吗 麦克布莱德
[24:16] I’m learning. 正在了解中
[24:37] There she is. 醒了啊
[24:39] Come on. 来
[24:41] Breathe deep, it’ll clear your head. 深呼吸 醒醒脑
[24:47] I said breathe. 我说了 呼吸
[24:54] Can’t have you nodding off. 没工夫让你打盹了
[24:55] We have work to do. 我们还有事要做
[24:58] Oh, I’m awake. 我清醒了
[25:00] What do you want? 你想要什么
[25:06] I need to talk to Michael Westen. 我要和迈克尔·韦斯顿谈谈
[25:10] I haven’t seen him in almost a year. 我快一年没见过他了
[25:14] He disappeared. 他消失了
[25:16] After his last run-in with the government– 上次他和政府大干了一场之后…
[25:18] Ah, ah, ah. Don’t lie to me. 别跟我瞎扯
[25:21] If I wanted a CIA cover story, I would ask for it. 我要是想听中情局编的故事 早就直说了
[25:25] I’m not lying. 我没骗你
[25:31] Maybe this will be easier if we start with what I know. 我先给你交待下我掌握的情况也许会更好些
[25:34] You see, as I do believe you are aware, 你看 我相信你也意识到了
[25:35] I was hired to look into Michael Westen. 我受雇调查迈克尔·韦斯顿
[25:38] His mother was good enough to let me know 他妈妈很善解人意地告诉我
[25:40] he’s still working for the CIA. 他还在为中情局工作
[25:46] Well, she’s confused. She… 她老糊涂了 她…
[25:49] She probably told you what she thought you wanted to hear. 可能觉得你想听什么就跟你瞎说什么
[25:51] Confused? 老糊涂
[25:55] Maybe you can clear something up for me and explain why 那也许你能给我解释清楚为什么
[25:59] the man who hired me was killed less than ten minutes 在我告诉雇主 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[26:01] after I told him that Michael Westen 仍为中情局工作后
[26:04] was still working for the CIA! 没过十分钟他就被杀了
[26:16] Good. 好了
[26:17] The lies have stopped. 谎话到此为止
[26:19] Now we’re making progress. 我们现在摊开来说
[26:28] I’m a marked man. 想要我的命的人多了去了
[26:30] Chances are there’s a kill team after me as we speak. 我们说话这会 也许就有人在追杀我
[26:34] But I got one card to play. 但我有一张王牌
[26:36] I know the truth about Michael Westen. 我知道迈克尔·韦斯顿的真面目
[26:39] Of course I could expose him and have him killed. 我当然有办法让他暴露身份然后被杀掉
[26:43] Satisfying, but it doesn’t help with my problem. 这样也挺开心 但解决不了我的问题
[26:46] No. My only move is to trade my silence 不 我只需要用这个秘密
[26:49] and your life for the best deal I can get, 和你的性命 去做对我最有利的交易
[26:52] which brings us back to the reason why you are here. 这也是我把你抓到这里的原因
[26:55] You, my dear, 而你 我亲爱的
[26:58] are going to put me in touch with him right now. 负责帮我马上联系到他
[27:06] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪里
[27:20] You’re lucky I don’t believe you. 你很幸运 我不相信你
[27:22] Because if you can’t put me in touch with Michael Westen, 因为如果你没法让我见到迈克尔·韦斯顿
[27:27] the only remaining question is 那唯一的问题就是
[27:29] how many bodies I can drop 在他们杀掉我前
[27:30] before they take me out, and I’ll tell you this. 我能干掉多少人 我告诉你
[27:34] The answer is, at least one. 答案是 至少一个
[27:41] Anything inside? 里面有什么东西吗
[27:42] Ah, some money, a little bit of ammo. 有些钱 有些弹药
[27:44] A couple of files on Mike, so no. 还有几份有关迈克的文件 没什么有用的
[27:47] I asked my buddy at Homeland Security 我找了一个国土安全局的朋友
[27:48] to put out an alert on every alias we have for Gamble. 替我留心甘博的每一个化名
[27:50] I’m still waiting to hear back. 我还在等回音
[27:52] Just talked to a neighbor who saw 我刚跟一个邻居谈过
[27:53] a silver F-150 in the alley. 他在巷子里见过一辆银色福特F-150
[27:55] Did they get a plate? 他们有看到牌照吗
[27:56] No, but they said it had a stakebed on it. 没有 不过据说是辆敞厢车
[27:58] So that should help narrow it down. 这样应该可以缩小范围了
[27:59] Okay. I got a contact at the DMV that can help us out. 好吧 我在车管局有个朋友能帮我们
[28:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:02] Hey, guys, hang on. Hang on, hang on. 伙计们 慢点慢点 等一下
[28:05] It’s Fi. 是菲的电话
[28:06] Fi, where are you? 菲 你在哪
[28:08] This is not Fiona, Mr. Axe. 我不是菲欧娜 亚克斯先生
[28:10] You son of a bitch. 你个狗娘养的
[28:11] She better not be hurt. 不许伤害她
[28:12] Oh, don’t worry. She’s still breathing. 不用担心 她还活着
[28:15] For now. 暂时还活着
[28:18] Westen. 韦斯顿
[28:19] Get in here, he just made contact. 进来 他刚打了个电话
[28:26] What do you want? 你要什么
[28:27] I’m told you can put me in touch with Michael Westen. 听说你能带我去见迈克尔·韦斯顿
[28:32] He’s using Fiona to get to me? 他要利用菲欧娜来找我
[28:34] Michael Westen? That’s a pretty tall order 迈克尔·韦斯顿 这要求太离谱了
[28:36] ’cause he’s not even in the country. 他根本就不在国内
[28:38] Do I need to remind you I have a gun to Fiona’s head? 需要我提醒你我的枪抵着菲欧娜的脑袋吗
[28:41] Just listen to me. 听我说
[28:42] He can’t offer you anything that I can’t. 他能给你什么 我也一样能给你
[28:45] I mean, what do you need? Money? Transportation? 你到底要什么 要钱 还是要送货跑路
[28:47] You name it, we’ll figure it out. 只要你说 我们都能想办法搞定
[28:48] No, no, I’ve already figured it out. 不 不 我已经有办法了
[28:51] Give me Westen now or this conversation is over. 现在就把韦斯顿找来 不然就没得谈
[28:54] All right. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just calm down. 好吧 等等 等等 冷静一下
[28:57] Here’s what I can do. 你看这样如何
[28:58] I can–um, I can get you a secure line with him 我可以…用我们应急的卫星电话
[29:02] on a sat phone we use for emergencies. 帮你和他接通安全线路
[29:05] I can bring that to you. Now how’s that? 我可以把卫星电话给你 怎么样
[29:10] There’s an old marine warehouse at the end 在河边的鹿奔大道尽头
[29:12] of Deer Run Avenue at the river. 有一间旧的海军仓库
[29:15] Come alone, unarmed. You have one hour. 一个人来 不许带武器 给你一个小时
[29:17] Fine. But I’m not going anywhere without proof of life. 可以 但你得先给我证明菲还活着
[29:20] You’ll have it. 这个没问题
[29:21] Oh. And by the way, Mr. Axe, just in case 对了 亚克斯先生 以防万一
[29:24] you were thinking about trying something, 你脑子里还在打别的算盘
[29:28] the view from here is spectacular. 我要告诉你这里的视野非常开阔
[29:31] I can see in every direction. 所有方向都看得清清楚楚
[29:35] And if I see anything I don’t like, 如果看到了什么让我不爽的画面
[29:38] I put a bullet in your friend’s head. 我就直接崩了你朋友的脑袋
[29:43] Get me an overhead of that location now. 立刻给我调出那个地方的地图
[29:48] You just promised to put him on the phone with Mike? 你刚答应要帮他接通迈克的电话
[29:51] I had to, Jesse, he was gonna kill her. 我别无选择 杰西 他要杀了菲呢
[29:53] Why in hell would you promise something we can’t deliver? 但你怎么能答应我们做不到的事呢
[29:55] What choice did I have? 不然我还能怎么办
[29:57] We’re out of moves here. 我们走投无路了
[29:58] Look, I figure if I showed up with a satellite phone, 我只是想 我可以拿着卫星电话去见他
[30:00] told him Mike was on the other end, 跟他说迈克正在听电话
[30:02] maybe I could get close enough to turn the tables. 或许我就能接近他 然后扭转局势
[30:04] This psycho’s about to kill Fiona 这个变态准备杀了菲欧娜
[30:05] and that’s the best we’ve got, is maybe? 而我们现在只是”或许”能救她
[30:07] All I know, friend, 朋友 我只知道
[30:08] is if we don’t try something, 如果我们什么都不做
[30:10] she dies for sure. 她就死定了
[30:14] There you go. Proof of life. 来了 她还活着的证据
[30:16] Now let’s get going. 我们开始行动吧
[30:18] All right, it’s not the break that we hoped for. 好吧 虽然不是我们想要的突破
[30:20] – But it’s something. – What are you talking about? -但毕竟也算是有进展 -你在说什么
[30:21] How long to mobilize the special response team? 特别应对小组要花多久动员
[30:24] 15 to 20 minutes. 十五到二十分钟吧
[30:25] All right, make the call. 好的 打电话通知他们
[30:26] And get the commander on the line with me immediately. 让他们的指挥官立刻跟我通话
[30:30] We’re gonna shadow your friends to that meeting. 我们要跟踪你的朋友们去赴会
[30:32] As soon as we know that Gamble’s there, 只要确认了甘博在那里
[30:33] we’re gonna go in hard. 我们就要来硬的了
[30:34] Have you seen this overhead map? 你看到这高空地图了吗
[30:36] There’s no way of approaching the building without being seen! 要靠近那幢楼 不可能不被发现
[30:38] It’s not ideal, I know. 我知道这情况是不太理想
[30:40] But we can use the distraction– 但我们可以分散他…
[30:41] You’re using my friends as bait! 你利用我的朋友们当诱饵
[30:44] SRT commander’s on the line. 已经接通特别反应部队的指挥官的电话了
[30:46] We’ll do what we can to keep your friends safe, Michael, 我们会尽力确保你朋友们的安全 迈克尔
[30:48] but we got a job to do here. 但我们还有任务
[30:51] Okay, here’s the deal. 情况如下
[30:53] One target. 目标一名
[30:54] He is armed and has one hostage. 携带武器并挟持一名人质
[30:56] Location is 304 Deer Run. 所在地 304鹿奔大道
[30:59] Single story marine warehouse with unobstructed views 单层海运仓库 四周无障碍物
[31:01] of the surrounding area. 遮挡视野
[31:03] We will not have the element of surprise 我们没有奇袭的机会
[31:05] and may go in under fire. 极有可能需要在交火情况下进入
[31:07] There are multiple civilians at play as well. 同时有多名平民在周围
[31:09] I’ve got an operative here who can give you 我这里有一名特务能给你
[31:11] some more information–Westen. 更多信息 韦斯顿
[31:13] Westen! God damn it! 韦斯顿 见鬼
[31:22] Westen. Westen. Get your ass back here. 韦斯顿 韦斯顿 你给我滚回来
[31:25] I’m giving you a direct order. 这是命令
[31:27] Do you hear me, Michael? 你听见了吗 迈克尔
[31:28] You’re making the biggest mis– 你犯了一个很大的错…
[31:30] An operative is trained to maintain cover 在任何情况下
[31:32] under all circumstances. 间谍都不能暴露身份
[31:34] When the mission requires keeping your identity a secret, 当任务要求你身份保密时
[31:37] you’re supposed to follow orders and stay out of sight. 你就必须听从命令 按兵不动
[31:39] That’s easy when you’re spying on enemies. 若是监视敌人 做到这点很容易
[31:42] But it’s a very different thing when you’re spying on friends. 但若是在监视朋友 情况就不一样了
[31:45] When maintaining cover means allowing people you care about 当掩护身份的代价是看着朋友
[31:48] to walk right into a death trap, 走入死亡陷阱时
[31:50] you have a choice to make. 你必须做出选择
[31:52] Risk the operation 是拿任务冒险呢
[31:53] or risk your friends’ lives. 还是拿你朋友的生命冒险
[31:56] Out of the car now. 从车里出来
[31:57] Hands where we can see them. 手放在我看得到的地方
[32:01] Mike. 迈克
[32:04] Where the hell did you come from, man? 你从哪里蹦出来的 伙计
[32:05] You almost killed us. 你差点把我们害死了
[32:06] I had to stop you before you got to your meeting with Gamble. 我必须在你们和甘博见面前阻止你们
[32:08] Your plan, it’s too risky, for you and for Fi. 这计划对于你们和菲都太冒险了
[32:11] How the hell do you know about our plan? 你怎么知道我们的计划
[32:13] We’ve been watching. 我们一直都在监视
[32:15] We’re after Gamble. 我们在追查甘博
[32:19] What–what do you mean, “watching?” 你说”监视”是什么意思
[32:21] And who the hell is this “we”? “我们”又是谁
[32:22] I’m here with the CIA. 我在跟中央情报局在一起
[32:23] I’ll explain everything later– 等一下我会解释一切
[32:25] You were there when that bastard took Fiona! 那个混蛋绑架菲欧娜的时候你也在那
[32:26] We did everything we could for her! 我们已经尽力了
[32:28] We didn’t know Gamble was– 我们不知道甘博他…
[32:29] God damn it, Westen! 见鬼 韦斯顿
[32:30] I let you come here under one condition. One! 我让你出来只有一个条件 一个
[32:33] Stay under the radar. Now I got a full-blown– 掩护好身份 现在你却暴露得干干净净
[32:35] You son of a bitch! 你这个狗杂种
[32:37] No, no, no. 别打了
[32:38] Mike. Mike. 迈克 迈克
[32:43] That’s it, back off. Back off. Back off. 好了 退后 退后 退后
[32:45] Nine months. 九个月
[32:46] Not one call, not one letter, nothing. 没一通电话 没一封信 音讯全无
[32:49] This–this is how I find out 然后我就这么发现了
[32:50] that my best friend is still alive? 我最好的朋友还活着
[32:52] This is not how I wanted to do this. 我也不想这样
[32:53] This is exactly what I told you could not happen. 这是我严令禁止发生的事
[32:55] – Strong, listen to me.- No! -斯特朗 听我说 -不
[32:56] You have lost all talking privileges. 这个任务里 你已经没有发言权了
[32:58] And if this operation’s blown, 如果这个任务失败
[33:00] I am gonna bury you! 我就把你灭了
[33:02] We don’t give a damn about your operation. 我们对你的任务毫无兴趣
[33:03] That psycho’s got Fiona. 那个疯子抓走了菲欧娜
[33:04] You can get back to your spy games when she’s safe. 等她安全后你再继续玩你的间谍游戏
[33:06] This right here is the only thing that’s important right now. 现在唯一重要的就是她了
[33:09] You think you have a say in this? 你觉得这件事上你有发言权吗
[33:11] Get them the hell out of here! 快把他们赶走
[33:12] I’m telling you, I could salvage the operation! 我跟你说 我能挽救这个任务
[33:15] Already been decided. 计划已经定案
[33:16] SRTs are on the way. 特别反应部队已经在路上了
[33:17] They’re making a hard entrance through the south wall. 他们会从南边硬性突破
[33:19] Only now they don’t have a diversion! 只是现在没有转移视线的人了
[33:21] If you breach the south wall, you will be seen. 从南边进入 他会被发现你们
[33:24] He will shoot Fiona! He will shoot your men! 他会杀了菲欧娜 他会向你的人开枪
[33:26] If you let me handle this– 如果你让我来
[33:28] You should have thought about that 你从通讯部出来的之前
[33:29] before you went off the reservation. 就应该想好这件事
[33:30] Listen to me. 听我说
[33:31] I have a plan that will fix this. 我有一个计划能挽回这项任务
[33:33] I will save Fiona. 并且救出菲欧娜
[33:35] And the only one who will die will be Gamble. 而且只有甘博一个人会死
[33:51] In a hostage situation, 在人质事件发生时
[33:52] tactical data is usually the most important. 战略资料通常是最重要的
[33:55] Your focus is on details 你得注意细节
[33:57] like the building’s entry points and blind spots, 比如建筑物的入口和盲点
[33:59] your target’s potential escape routes, 目标的潜在逃生路线
[34:01] and your team’s assault capabilities. 还有你的队伍的突击能力
[34:04] But sometimes 但有时候
[34:05] even more important than your knowledge of the situation 比起对整个情况的把握 更重要的是
[34:08] is what you know about the person you are trying to save. 你对于需要救援的人质的了解
[34:20] Why are you so quiet? 怎么不说话了
[34:24] I don’t like the idea of people shooting at you. 想到可能有人向你开枪 我就难受
[34:28] You’re worried. 你在担心
[34:33] You’re not? 你不担心吗
[34:36] One thing you will learn about me, 你会慢慢了解 我有一个特点
[34:38] Michael Mcbride, 迈克尔·麦克布莱德
[34:41] I don’t worry. 我从不担心
[34:44] Not since I was a little girl. 从小就是这样
[35:13] You’re cutting it close, Mr. Axe. 你差点就迟到了 亚克斯先生
[35:16] You said one hour. 是你说的一个小时
[35:18] Who is this? 你是谁
[35:22] Michael Westen 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[35:25] Westen 韦斯顿
[35:30] They said you weren’t in Miami. 他们说你不在迈阿密
[35:32] Well, it’s your lucky day. 你走狗屎运了呗
[35:33] I made a special trip just for you. 我专程为了你跑过来
[35:41] Stop right there, Westen. 别往前走了 韦斯顿
[35:44] Turn around, take off the vest. 背过身去 脱掉防弹背心
[35:46] No tricks. 我可没耍花招
[35:48] I’m here to give you what you want… 只要菲欧娜平安无事的离开这里
[35:55] as long as Fiona gets out of there unhurt. 我会满足你所有的条件
[35:59] Good. We’re on the same page then. 很好 那我们就达成一致了
[36:03] You and your CIA pals are going to put together 你和你的中情局兄弟们
[36:05] a little get-out-of-town kit for me. 要为我准备个跑路套餐
[36:08] I want 1 million in cash, 我要一百万现金
[36:09] evenly divided in Dollars, Renminbi, Reals, 平均分配成美金 人民币 巴西币
[36:12] and British Pounds. 还有英镑
[36:13] I can get that but first 我可以帮你准备 但是首先
[36:14] I’m not finished yet! 我还没有说完
[36:15] I want a blank Canadian passport, 我要一本空白的加拿大护照
[36:17] a Lear 60 fueled up 准备一架装满油的里尔60飞机
[36:18] on the runway at Opa-locka, 停在奥帕洛卡机场跑道上
[36:20] and a clear flight path out of Miami. 再给我清理出一条离开迈阿密的航线
[36:22] I’ll keep Fiona and you with me until I am on the plane. 等我上了飞机我就会放了你和菲欧娜
[36:28] Oh, you can talk now. 现在你可以说话了
[36:29] Deal. 成交
[36:31] I’ll get you everything that you want. 我会满足你的所有要求
[36:32] But first I talk to Fiona. 但是我要先和菲欧娜通话
[36:35] Stop wasting time. 别浪费时间了
[36:36] I’ve sent a proof of life to your friend. 我已经向你朋友证明过了 她还活着
[36:38] That was an hour ago. Put her on the phone. 那是一个小时前 让她接电话
[36:40] I’m the one giving the orders here. 这里我说了算
[36:43] No deal. 交易取消
[36:46] When I was younger my father wanted to 当我还小的时候 无论如何
[36:48] protect his family and their beliefs, no matter what. 父亲都会保护我们家 不让我们的信念动摇
[36:51] I watched him get beaten and shot at. 我看着他被人打 被枪击
[36:56] But if he was afraid, he never showed it. 但是他从不会在我面前表露怯懦
[36:59] He always said, “There’s a difference between living 他总是说 活着和自由地活着
[37:01] and living free.” 是完全不同的
[37:06] Stop right there. Stop, god damn it. Stop! 不许动 站在那儿 见鬼 站住
[37:12] Fine. You can talk to her. 好的 你可以和她通话
[37:19] Of course living with honor, 当然 为了能有尊严的活着
[37:20] it only put us in more danger. 我们的处境也越来越危险
[37:22] My father, he came up with a plan to warn us. 我的父亲 他想了一个方法来提醒我们
[37:24] If he knew trouble was brewing and he’d say, 当危险靠近的时候 他会说
[37:26] “Fiona. Time to be brave, little angel.” “菲欧娜 该勇敢点了 小天使”
[37:33] You get ten seconds of quality time, Westen. 韦斯顿 你有十秒钟的宝贵时间
[37:36] Make it count. 可别浪费了
[37:39] Fi. 菲
[37:41] I’m here, Michael. 是我 迈克尔
[37:44] “Time to be brave, little angel”? 该勇敢点了 小天使
[37:46] I suppose it was a code of sorts. 我把它当成一种暗号
[37:49] What it really meant was, 它的真实含义是
[37:51] “Get down on the floor, “趴在地上
[37:52] close your eyes, and start praying till it’s over.” 闭上眼睛 开始祈祷直到这一切结束”
[37:57] I’m gonna get you home. 我会带你的回家的
[38:02] And Fiona… 菲欧娜
[38:05] it’s time to be brave, little angel. 该勇敢点了 小天使
[39:43] There he is, the man of the hour. 快来看看 我们的风云人物
[39:47] That was one balls-out crazy move but you made it work. 这是一招险棋 可你竟然成功了
[39:50] Now let’s go down to the D.R. and finish this operation. 现在过来指挥中心收尾吧
[40:08] So you guys tagged my phone, 所以你们窃听了我的电话
[40:10] my watch, and my car. 我的表 还有我的车
[40:13] Anywhere else I should check, Mike, like my molars? 还有什么我没想到的 迈克 臼齿吗
[40:16] Elsa’s hotel suite. 艾尔莎的酒店套间
[40:21] You’re talking about the penthouse? 你说那个阁楼吗
[40:25] Mike, please tell me that you guys 迈克 拜托 别告诉我
[40:26] were not listening this morning. 今天早上你们也在窃听
[40:28] – Just sweep it, Sam. – Oh, my god. -萨姆 忘了它吧 -我的天
[40:32] Look, Mike, next time you’re in town 听着 迈克 下次我们准备搞自杀任务时
[40:33] just skip the bugs and pick up a phone, man, 如果你在城里 兄弟
[40:36] before we’re knee deep in a suicide mission. 别用窃听器 直接打个电话
[40:37] For what it’s worth, I had orders. 不管你们信不信 我也是听命行事
[40:40] Yeah, well in this situation, 好吧 这种情况下
[40:41] “I had orders” doesn’t really cut it, buddy. “听命行事” 并不是一个好借口 伙计
[40:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:49] Look, we’re just glad that you’re okay. 看到你没事 我们很开心
[40:52] And Mike, we know you can’t tell us the whole story 迈克 我们知道你不能把任务全盘托出
[40:54] but we’ve seen enough of the board to know 但是就我们对中情局的了解
[40:55] that you’re into something pretty heavy. 也知道你现在干的是个大任务
[40:57] So if you need a hand, let us know. 所以 如果你需要帮忙 随时找我们
[40:58] Yeah, the Lone Ranger routine, 是啊 搞独行侠这一套
[41:00] it might feel noble 可能是挺高贵冷艳
[41:01] but it’s gonna get you killed one day. 但保不准哪天就会送命
[41:02] Actually even the Lone Ranger had Tonto and the horse. 事实上独行侠也有助手汤托还有一匹马
[41:05] Right. Tonto. Horse. 没错 汤托 马
[41:10] Yeah, Mikey, um… 迈迈 还有
[41:13] You gonna talk to Fi? 你要和菲聊聊吗
[41:20] Kemosabe: 独行侠电影中汤托常用的说法 表示朋友或者信任的伙伴
[41:20] Come on, Kemosabe. 走吧 朋友
[41:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:34] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[41:37] You okay? 你没事吧
[41:39] Yeah, it’s just a few stitches. 没事 缝了几针而已
[41:41] The glass in the windows, it would have been worse… 窗户的玻璃碎片划伤的 已经算好的了
[41:48] You remembered my story. 你还记得我的故事
[41:52] I’ll never forget it. 我永远都不会忘记
[42:00] Fi… 菲
[42:03] Take care. 自己保重
[42:07] – Who’s the girl? – Fiona Glenanne. -那女孩是谁 -菲欧娜·格兰恩
[42:10] Believe me, Lad, 相信我 伙计
[42:12] you won’t be wanting any of that. 别对这样的姑娘打主意
[42:16] Besides, she’s taken. 别提她都有主了
[42:24] Taken? You see that? 有主了吗 你看见了么
[42:27] That’s the kiss you give when it’s over. 那个吻意味着一切都结束了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme