时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:32] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:34] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:37] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:49] | Hey! Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
[00:52] | – Gray shot your brother. – You ordered him to! | -射杀你弟弟的是格里 -下命令的是你 |
[00:56] | Card’s dead, Fi, now we need a way out of here. | 卡德死了 菲 现在我们得想办法出去 |
[00:58] | There’s a full tactical support team on site | 外面有一整支战术支援队 |
[01:00] | and some heavy hitter seems to be running the show. | 而且做指挥的似乎是什么大人物 |
[01:02] | 奥利维亚·莱利 追查迈克尔的中情局探员 | |
[01:03] | You killed Tom Card, | 你杀了汤姆·卡德 |
[01:05] | and your friends helped you escape. | 而你的朋友帮你逃跑 |
[01:06] | You are now enemies of the United States of America. | 你们现在就是美利坚合众国的敌人 |
[01:08] | Now I didn’t betray my country. I was trying to protect it. | 我没有背叛我的祖国 我只是想保护祖国 |
[01:11] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[01:13] | Riley has gone rogue. | 莱利丧心病狂了 |
[01:14] | She sent a hit team after us. | 她派了一支攻击队来抓我们 |
[01:18] | Drop it, Westen. | 放下枪 韦斯顿 |
[01:19] | Heave to and stop your vessel. | 立即停船 |
[01:21] | Either you confess or we both die right now. | 要么你坦白 要么就一起死 |
[01:26] | I think it’s time to make that call. | 该打电话了 |
[01:28] | – Five, four… – It ends today. | -五 四 -今天就做个了结 |
[01:29] | All right, I’ll call! | 好好 我打电话 |
[01:31] | – Just call them off. – Gunnery station, stand down. | -叫他们别开火 -射击台 停止射击 |
[01:34] | We’ve been here three weeks. | 我们已经被关了三个星期了 |
[01:35] | How long does it take to “sort out what happened”? | 要”查清楚事实真相”还要多久 |
[01:41] | When are we gonna get out? | 我们什么时候才能出去 |
[01:43] | In Panama, you said that we were done with all this. | 在巴拿马时 你说我们不用再沾这些事了 |
[01:47] | You said it would just be us. | 你说我们俩要双宿双飞 |
[01:48] | I needed to protect you. | 我得保护你 |
[01:51] | I needed to protect all of us. | 我得保护你们所有人 |
[01:53] | Michael, what have you done? | 迈克尔 你做了什么 |
[01:54] | I made a deal. | 我做了个交易 |
[01:56] | No | 别碰我 |
[03:49] | You’re done, pal. | 行了 朋友 |
[03:50] | You give new meaning to the word “Despised.” | 你把”无法无天”这个词提升到了个新境界 |
[03:53] | In addition to your impressive list of felonies, | 除了你那令人侧目的重罪清单 |
[03:55] | you just brought down | 你刚扳倒的那个中情局警员 |
[03:58] | one of the most respected CIA officers | 是兰利一手培养出来的 |
[04:00] | Langley ever produced. | 在中情局深受尊重 |
[04:02] | The CIA, the NSA, the NCTC, everybody, | 中情局 国安局 反恐中心 所有人 |
[04:06] | every intelligence organization | 所有的情报机构 |
[04:08] | is calling for your head on a pike, | 都想要你的项上人头 |
[04:11] | Which means you get to look forward | 也就是说 你以后的人生只会是 |
[04:12] | to spending the rest of your life in a dark hole. | 坐穿牢底 暗无天日 |
[04:16] | And not just you, michael. | 而且不只是你 迈克尔 |
[04:18] | See your friends there? | 看到你的朋友了吗 |
[04:20] | You may be able to live out the rest of your days | 也许你能接受后半生都待在 |
[04:22] | in a cold, concrete box, but do you really think they can? | 一个冰冷的水泥牢房中 但是他们能吗 |
[04:26] | They’re never gonna see the sun again. | 他们将再也看不到阳光 |
[04:29] | In short, my friend, you’re screwed. | 简而言之 这次你麻烦大了 朋友 |
[04:34] | But guess what. | 不过你知道吗 |
[04:37] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[04:38] | Because I just happen to be in the market | 因为现在我正好 |
[04:41] | for someone just like you. | 就缺个你这样的人手 |
[05:41] | We’re going after the leader of a terrorist network | 我们正在追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[05:43] | based in the Dominican republic. | 他们基地在多明尼加共和国 |
[05:45] | We need to get somebody close to this bastard, | 我们需要有人去接近这个混蛋 |
[05:47] | find out what he’s up to, and take him down. | 查出他的企图 并铲除他 |
[05:50] | Now I have tr–we’ve tried for years | 现在我已经– 我们已经花了几年时间 |
[05:54] | to get somebody close to him. | 安排人手去接近他 |
[05:58] | But I think that you can succeed where others have failed. | 但我想这项没人完成的任务 你能完成 |
[06:03] | Because it turns out you used to work with this son of a bitch | 因为我们发现 你过去曾和那个混蛋 |
[06:08] | back in the good old days. | 合作过 |
[06:56] | And fortunately, you’ve already set up | 有幸的是 你暗中背叛我们 |
[06:57] | a perfect cover I.D. by stabbing your old agency in the back, | 又想勒索我们以求脱身 |
[07:00] | and trying to blackmail your way out of it and that’s– | 正好给你伪造出了一个完美的卧底身份 |
[07:03] | that’s exactly what I need. | 这些正是我们需要的 |
[07:06] | I need the old Michael Westen from before the burn notice, | 我需要那个还没被封杀 需要那个还没去 |
[07:11] | before this extended Miami vacation, | 迈阿密无限期度假的迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[07:13] | the Michael Westen that got the job done | 需要那个不惜一切代价完成任务的 |
[07:15] | no matter what. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[07:18] | So do we have a deal? | 所以我们成交了吗 |
[07:44] | A deep cover job changes you | 深入的卧底任务能改变你 |
[07:46] | in ways that are hard to describe. | 这种改变难以言喻 |
[07:49] | To become another man for months or years, | 几个月甚至几年都伪装成另一个人 |
[07:52] | It’s impossible to go through | 要做到这点 |
[07:54] | and not be affected at the most basic level. | 不可能不在举手投足间受到影响 |
[07:56] | In a way, that’s the point. | 换句话说 这也是关键 |
[07:59] | Deep cover is only used to go after the hardest targets. | 深入卧底的任务往往极其艰巨 |
[08:02] | The ones who can’t be approached. | 目标任务难以接近 |
[08:04] | The ones who can see through the smooth lie. | 他们能看穿周密的谎言 |
[08:07] | The ones who know the real thing when they see it. | 他们一眼就能看出真相 |
[08:11] | The only way in with a target like that | 要想接近这样的目标 唯一的办法 |
[08:13] | is to become the real thing. | 就是将伪装变为现实 |
[08:17] | Every hour, every day, whether you’re in public or alone, | 每时每刻 不论在公共场合还是一人独处 |
[08:21] | you have to live the life | 你不得不像 |
[08:21] | of the man you’re claiming to be. | 你假扮的那个人一样生活 |
[08:26] | It creeps into your soul after a while. | 不久它就会渗透进你的灵魂 |
[08:29] | Spend enough time posing as an alcoholic ex-spy | 花太多时间扮出一副酒鬼前间谍的样子 |
[08:32] | committing the occasional crime to pay the rent | 偶尔犯点小罪来赚钱付房租 |
[08:35] | and the line between fiction and fact becomes blurry. | 卧底与真实身份的界限就会模糊起来 |
[08:39] | Eventually, the question isn’t | 到最后 问题已经不在于 |
[08:41] | whether the cover I.D. will attract the target. | 卧底身份能否吸引到目标 |
[08:44] | It’s whether there will be enough of you left | 而是他上钩以后 你是否 |
[08:46] | to complete the mission when it does. | 还能肩负使命完成任务 |
[09:13] | No, gringo. | 没门 外国佬 |
[09:15] | This time you fight for free. | 这回你得免费打 |
[09:18] | Is this about Marquez? | 是因为马克斯吗 |
[09:20] | ‘Cause if he’s asking for more money, | 如果他想多得点钱 |
[09:22] | then you’re gonna have to take it up with him. | 你们得去找他 |
[09:36] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[09:37] | Burke? | 伯克 |
[09:40] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里做什么 |
[09:41] | Enjoying the Santo Domingo sunshine. | 享受圣多明各的阳光 |
[09:44] | Looking up old friends. | 探访一下旧友 |
[09:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[09:49] | Good. Get him to the hospital. | 那就好 带他去医院吧 |
[09:51] | Michael and I have some catching up to do, don’t we? | 我和迈克尔要叙叙旧 对吧 |
[09:54] | Randall Burke, what’s it been? Ten years? | 兰德尔·伯克 多久没见了 十年吗 |
[09:55] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[09:56] | Most people, when they’re looking to get back in touch, | 大部分人想要联络旧友时 |
[09:59] | don’t send guys with blades. | 可不派带刀的伙计来 |
[10:02] | Nothing personal, Nick. | 不是针对你的 尼克 |
[10:04] | Just wanted to see if you could still handle yourself. | 只是想看看你是否宝刀未老 |
[10:06] | Why’s that? | 想干嘛 |
[10:08] | I got a job coming up. | 我有个新活 |
[10:10] | I was hoping you might be right for it. | 我正想你也许是合适的人选呢 |
[10:12] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[10:13] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[10:16] | Seems to me the last time we saw each other, | 我记得我们最后一次见面时 |
[10:19] | I was dragging your ass out of a firefight in Dagestan. | 我把你从达吉斯坦的枪战里救出来 |
[10:22] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[10:23] | Like it was yesterday, brother. | 仿若昨日 兄弟 |
[10:24] | – I’m that same guy. – Are you? | -我还是那个人 -是吗 |
[10:28] | You see, the thing about that guy, Mike, | 迈克 那个人的独特之处在于 |
[10:29] | is he had a fire inside. | 他内心有一团火 |
[10:31] | Back then, you were capable of things | 彼时 你能做到 |
[10:32] | I didn’t even know were possible. | 我认为不可能之事 |
[10:34] | This guy? | 眼前这位 |
[10:35] | What, are you getting drunk before noon? | 怎么着 还没到中午就要喝醉了 |
[10:38] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:38] | Everybody hits a low patch now and then, | 每个人都会偶尔经历低潮 |
[10:40] | but I’m still in the game. | 但我还没有出局 |
[10:42] | Took care of your two guys, didn’t I? | 刚撂倒了你两个人 不是吗 |
[10:44] | That never would have happened to the Michael I knew. | 我认识的迈克尔不会发生这种事情 |
[10:46] | What, this? | 什么 这血吗 |
[10:47] | Oh, come on, it’s a scratch. | 拜托 这是擦伤的 |
[10:49] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说吧 |
[10:50] | First job, half off. | 第一份工作 我给你打五折 |
[10:52] | I’ll call it the friends and family discount. | 就算亲友折扣价 |
[10:54] | It’s not about the money, Mike. | 不是钱的问题 迈克 |
[10:55] | Well, then what’s it about? Because I want a job. | 那是什么问题 我想要份工作 |
[10:58] | – Burke, I need a job. – We’ll see. | -伯克 我需要工作 -再说吧 |
[11:02] | I don’t wanna see. | 我不想再说 |
[11:03] | I know–I know what that means. | 我知道 我知道那是什么意思 |
[11:10] | You should take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[11:12] | Burke? | 伯克 |
[11:14] | To old friends? | 敬老朋友 |
[11:37] | Tell me about your meeting with Burke. | 说说你和伯克见面的事 |
[11:39] | Do we have liftoff? | 要开始行动了吗 |
[11:40] | No, he’s feeling me out. | 没有 他正在摸我的底 |
[11:42] | Feeling you out? What does that mean? | 摸你的底 什么意思 |
[11:44] | He’s interested, but he thinks I might have lost my edge. | 他有兴趣 但觉得我可能已失去锋芒 |
[11:48] | Any chance your nonstop booze-a-thon | 会不会是你不停地狂饮 |
[11:50] | has given him second thoughts? | 让他产生了疑虑 |
[11:54] | I warned you not to take that dead end act too far. | 我警告过你 别把这种颓废落败做过头了 |
[11:58] | Burke won’t believe | 伯克不会相信 |
[11:59] | a top shelf operative fell into his lap. | 一个顶尖特工自己送上门来的 |
[12:01] | He’s gotta think I’m damaged goods | 他得认为我是受损的货物 |
[12:03] | or the story falls apart. | 不然我的伪装就会不攻自破 |
[12:04] | Well, you better hope so ’cause the clock is ticking. | 最好如此 因为时间不等人 |
[12:06] | If he walks away– | 如果他跑了 |
[12:07] | I know what I’m doing, Strong. | 我知道我在做什么 斯特朗 |
[12:09] | Stop second guessing me from the sidelines. | 别在场外无端揣测我了 |
[12:11] | Sidelines? | 场外 |
[12:13] | Westen, this investigation has taken up eight years of my life, | 韦斯顿 我花了八年时间调查此事 |
[12:17] | It’s dragged me across three continents, | 我为此奔走了三块大陆 |
[12:18] | and it ended my marriage. | 它还搞垮了我的婚姻 |
[12:21] | And what does it all add up to? | 所有这些换来了什么呢 |
[12:25] | You, my friend. | 你 我的朋友 |
[12:27] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正在尽力 |
[12:28] | You know what, we have an agreement. | 你猜怎么着 我们有协议 |
[12:29] | My end of the deal was to save your friends. | 我负责救你的朋友 |
[12:31] | Your end was to take Burke down, not do the best you can. | 你负责搞定伯克 不只是尽力 |
[12:33] | And that means you do whatever it takes. | 这意味着你要不惜一切代价 |
[12:35] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:47] | For a spy operating under a cover I.D., | 对于一个有卧底身份的间谍来说 |
[12:49] | security options are limited. | 安全措施是极有限的 |
[12:52] | You can’t exactly hire a guard | 你要表现地生活拮据勉强度日 |
[12:53] | or install an expensive alarm system | 就不可能雇个保镖 |
[12:55] | if you’re supposed to be barely scraping by. | 或者安装一套昂贵的警报系统 |
[12:58] | That means you have to improvise. | 这就意味着你要随机应变 |
[13:01] | Connecting a motion sensor in your apartment | 比如说 在公寓安装一个运动传感器 |
[13:03] | to a porch light, for example, can protect your home | 连接到手电筒上 可以保护你的家 |
[13:05] | and protect your identity. | 也能保护你的身份 |
[13:08] | It’s also a good idea to find a place | 找一个不经过前门就能进屋的住处 |
[13:09] | you can get into without using the front door. | 也是个好主意 |
[13:13] | Most people don’t go looking for second floor apartments | 大多数人不会选择窗户朝路的 |
[13:15] | with windows facing an alley, | 二层房间 |
[13:17] | but in a pinch, there’s nothing like it. | 但要偷东西 这就是最好的选择 |
[13:22] | Wow, you really don’t learn. | 你真是不长记性啊 |
[13:24] | You were the one with the knife in the alley. | 你就是之前在小巷里拿刀那个 |
[13:27] | Relax, Michael. | 放松 迈克尔 |
[13:28] | Nobody’s here to hurt you. | 没人要伤害你 |
[13:31] | You know, Michael, I almost didn’t come tonight. | 你知道么 迈克尔 我今晚差点不来了 |
[13:34] | Pablo made a pretty good case. | 巴勃罗说得挺在理 |
[13:35] | Finding an operative like you cooling his heels in the D.R. | 在多米尼加遇到像你这么优秀 却无事可做的 |
[13:38] | is almost too good to be true. | 特工 让人觉得不真实 |
[13:40] | Glad to know I have a fan. | 很高兴知道我还有粉丝呢 |
[13:42] | So what are you doing here? | 那你来这里做什么 |
[13:43] | I’ve got a soft spot for old friends, Mike. | 我喜欢老朋友 迈克 |
[13:45] | Tell me about the job. I’m ready. | 告诉我是什么活儿 我准备好了 |
[13:47] | Slow down. | 别急嘛 |
[13:48] | We gotta make sure you’re up to the task first. | 我们首先需要确认你有能力完成这个任务 |
[13:50] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:52] | It means you’re done with this lighter fluid. | 就是说你不能再喝酒了 |
[13:58] | You’re clean starting now. | 从现在开始 你戒酒了 |
[14:04] | Cold turkey. | 彻底戒酒 |
[14:07] | Uh, I can’t do that. | 不行 我做不到 |
[14:08] | Oh, but you can. | 你会做到的 |
[14:10] | You just signed up | 你已经正式成为 |
[14:11] | for the world’s most effective detox program, Mike. | 全球最有效戒酒俱乐部的一员了 迈克 |
[14:14] | You take one more drink, | 你再敢喝一滴 |
[14:16] | I put a bullet in the back of your head. | 我就一枪崩了你 |
[14:19] | Huh, that’s a little extreme, don’t you think? | 这有点太过激了吧 你不觉得吗 |
[14:25] | Let me make one thing perfectly clear. | 让我们讲清一件事 |
[14:27] | I’m not just offering you a new job. | 我不仅仅是给你一份工作 |
[14:29] | I’m offering you a new life, Michael. | 我在给你一个新生活 迈克尔 |
[14:32] | But in this new life, there’s no second chances. | 但是这种新生活是没有第二次机会的 |
[14:35] | – Do you understand me? – Yeah, I understand. | -你明白我的意思吗 -我明白 |
[14:57] | Oh, Javi. | 哈韦 |
[14:58] | Just the guy I want to see. | 我正想找你呢 |
[14:59] | Did you talk to the caterer for Elsa’s party | 你和负责艾尔莎宴会的筹办人 |
[15:02] | for the birthday thing? | 谈过她生日的事情了吗 |
[15:03] | – Did you guys get the cake? – Yes, they deliver it Tuesday. | -你们准备蛋糕了吗 -是的 星期二会送到 |
[15:05] | So there’s this, um– | 有一位 |
[15:06] | Okay, but she doesn’t know, right? | 等等 她还不知道 对吗 |
[15:09] | I mean, look, I’m counting on you here, okay? | 我可指望你呢 好吗 |
[15:10] | This is a covert op, my friend. | 我的朋友 这是次秘密行动 |
[15:12] | This is top secret. | 绝对机密 |
[15:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:14] | I, uh–actually, I came over | 事实上 我过来 |
[15:16] | because there’s a man waiting for you in the member’s lounge. | 是因为有人在会员休息室等您 |
[15:18] | He says it’s important. | 他说有很重要的事 |
[15:19] | It’s concerning a friend of yours. | 事关您的一位朋友 |
[15:21] | A Michael Westen? | 叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[15:23] | Jean Fournier, direction generale | 让·福尼尔 来自 |
[15:26] | de la securite exterieure. | 法国对外安全总局 |
[15:33] | – So you’re French intel? – Yes. | -你是法国情报员 -是的 |
[15:36] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 很感谢你见我 |
[15:37] | Oh, it’s no problem, but I gotta be straight with you. | 没问题 但我要直说 |
[15:39] | I haven’t seen Mike since last year. | 我自去年起就没见过迈克 |
[15:41] | Oh, well, perhaps it’s worth a discussion in any case. | 但还是值得谈一谈 |
[15:45] | It is a matter of great importance. | 这事情很重要 |
[15:50] | My agency has been running a mission | 我们情报局在多米尼加共和国进行一次行动 |
[15:52] | in the Dominican Republic and your friend Monsieur Westen | 你的朋友韦斯顿先生 |
[15:56] | has been observed working with some men | 被我方情报人员看到 |
[15:57] | that we believe to be extremely dangerous. | 和一些极其危险的人在一起 |
[16:00] | Now we need very urgently to know | 所以我们现在很想知道 |
[16:02] | if he is there on official business. | 他是在那里执行任务吗 |
[16:05] | Look, I got no clue what Mike is up to. | 我不知道迈克去那里做什么 |
[16:09] | I mean, why you coming to me? | 你为什么来问我 |
[16:10] | Last resort, I’m afraid. | 这是我们最后的办法 |
[16:12] | We’ve contacted our friends at the CIA, | 我们联系过中情局的人 |
[16:14] | but… | 但是 |
[16:15] | they will tell us nothing. | 他们什么都不说 |
[16:17] | Well, then there’s your answer. | 我也什么都不会说 |
[16:21] | Monsieur Axe, your friend’s life is in danger. | 亚克斯先生 你的朋友现在处境很危险 |
[16:24] | If Westen is CIA, we do one thing. | 如果韦斯特在为中情局服务 我们有解决办法 |
[16:26] | If he’s not, we do something else. | 如果不是 我们就会用其他办法了 |
[16:28] | Either way, if you tell us the truth, we can protect him. | 不管怎样 你说出实情 我们可以保护他 |
[16:31] | Okay, look, have you spoken with Henri Labelle? | 好的 你们和亨利·拉贝尔谈过了吗 |
[16:34] | I worked with him back in ’98 | 我和他在98年一起工作过 |
[16:35] | when he ran counter-intel for you guys. | 他当时和你们做过反情报工作 |
[16:37] | He’s pretty tight with Langley too. | 他现在中情局关系很好 |
[16:39] | Well, yes, of course. | 当然 我们谈过 |
[16:40] | Henri tried his best, but– | 亨利想努力帮我们 但是 |
[16:49] | Clever. | 真聪明啊 |
[16:51] | Monsieur Axe. | 亚克斯先生 |
[16:55] | There’s no real Labelle, is there? | 根本没有拉贝尔这个人 对吗 |
[16:58] | Why you asking questions about Mike? | 你为什么问我有关迈克的事 |
[16:59] | Who the hell are you, pal? | 你究竟是谁 |
[17:02] | I’m the man with a knife to your femoral artery. | 我现在用刀指着你的股动脉呢 |
[17:13] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[17:15] | Or your girlfriend’s beautiful place will get very bloody. | 不然你女朋友温馨的家就会满是鲜血了 |
[17:28] | Thank you for your time, Monsieur Axe. | 谢谢你 亚克斯先生 |
[17:32] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[17:39] | – Jesse! Hey, Jesse. – Sam? | -杰西 杰西 -萨姆 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. | 很抱歉没回你电话 |
[17:41] | – I’m a terrible friend. – Yeah, you are. | -我不是个合格的朋友 -你是 |
[17:43] | – I owe you 1/2 jillion mojitos. – Yeah, you do. | -我欠你很多莫吉托 -对的 |
[17:44] | But this is the worst time ever. | 但现在不是好时机 |
[17:45] | This can’t wait. | 我有事 等不了 |
[17:46] | Sam, I can’t do this right now, okay? | 萨姆 我现在没空 好吗 |
[17:48] | Our system was hacked today. | 我们的系统被黑了 |
[17:49] | Right, and I’m sure this fine young man | 我相信这个年轻人 |
[17:51] | can help you fix it later. | 稍后一定能帮你修好 |
[17:52] | – We gotta talk. – No, no, no. | -我们有事要谈 -不不不 |
[17:54] | – Nick. – Come on, egg man. | -尼克 -先出去一下 |
[17:54] | – Nick, you stay right there. – Nick– | -尼克 你待着别动 -尼克 |
[17:55] | – Nick, stay. – Nick, it’s okay, buddy. | -尼克 别走 -尼克 没事的 伙计 |
[17:57] | Time for a ten-minute break. | 休息十分钟吧 |
[17:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢了 |
[18:01] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:03] | I’m afraid Mike’s in trouble. | 恐怕迈克有麻烦了 |
[18:06] | You heard from Mike? | 迈克跟你说的 |
[18:06] | No, but a guy tried to stab me | 不是 有个男的拿刀顶着我 |
[18:08] | who came over asking questions about him. | 打听迈克的事情 |
[18:10] | Asking questions– | 打听迈克 |
[18:12] | Australian guy? Glasses? | 澳洲人 戴眼镜吗 |
[18:14] | Well, he had glasses, but this guy said | 戴着呢 不过他说 |
[18:15] | he was with French intelligence. | 他是法国情报局的 |
[18:16] | – Did he? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[18:18] | My guy said he was in the diamond business. | 那人跟我说他做钻石生意的 |
[18:19] | Said he was looking for a bodyguard with skills. | 还说他要找名技能型保镖 |
[18:21] | He asked me if I still worked with Mike. | 问我是不是还和迈克一起干 |
[18:22] | Well, then it’s the same guy, just a different cover I.D. | 那就是同一个人 用了不同的身份 |
[18:26] | Things are starting to make a little more sense now. | 现在我开始有点明白了 |
[18:27] | Our system went down like five minutes | 那家伙走了没五分钟 |
[18:28] | after that guy left the building. | 我们系统就故障了 |
[18:31] | Wait, are you saying that guy’s your hacker? | 等下 你是说那人把你给黑了吗 |
[18:32] | He’s gotta be. | 肯定是他 |
[18:33] | Only question is, what the hell does he want with Mike? | 唯一的问题是 他打听迈克是要干嘛 |
[18:35] | I don’t know, but it’s time to circle the wagons. | 不知道 不过严阵以待总没错 |
[18:43] | I’m a little busy right now, Sam. | 现在我忙着呢 萨姆 |
[18:44] | Yeah, Fi, look, no matter what you’re doing, | 菲 听好 不管你在干嘛 |
[18:46] | I need you to put that on hold for a second, okay? | 都先放下手头的事听我说 行吗 |
[18:49] | I need you to meet me and Jesse at Carlito’s and– | 我和杰西要跟你在卡里托餐厅碰个面 |
[18:51] | Can’t put it on hold. I’m on a job. | 放不下 我在工作呢 |
[18:53] | I’m bringing in a skip. | 我要拦截目标 |
[18:55] | Can’t Carlos handle this himself? | 卡洛斯自己搞不定吗 |
[18:57] | This is a serious six-figure bad guy. | 这是个重量级的坏蛋 |
[18:59] | You’re gonna wanna stop running right now! | 马上你就要跑不动了 |
[19:01] | – I’m telling you, man! – I’m not goin’ back to jail! | -我告诉你 -我才不要回监狱 |
[19:03] | You’re gonna regret that in about three seconds! | 不出三秒你就会后悔的 |
[19:05] | Three! | 三 |
[19:05] | Come on, Carlos is a big boy, okay? | 拜托 卡洛斯那么大个人了 |
[19:08] | – He can handle this solo. – Two! | -他自己能搞得定 -二 |
[19:10] | Gotta go, Sam. | 先挂了 萨姆 |
[19:13] | One. | 一 |
[19:15] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[19:18] | Aw, now, now. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[19:20] | It’s just a beanbag round. | 不过一颗豆袋弹就受不了 |
[19:21] | And that’s no way to talk to a lady. | 而且跟女士可不能这么讲话哟 |
[19:22] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[19:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:35] | I’m better. | 好多了 |
[19:39] | Sam keeps calling me. | 又是萨姆 |
[19:40] | This better be important. | 你最好是有要紧事 |
[19:45] | If I had known this was about Michael, I wouldn’t have come. | 早知道是说迈克尔的事 我才不会来 |
[19:49] | I haven’t seen him in nine months, neither have you. | 我们都有九个月没见过他了 |
[19:51] | I have a life now. | 现在我有了自己的生活 |
[19:54] | I have a new house, a new business, a new man. | 新房子 新工作 还有了新男人 |
[19:57] | We totally feel you, Fi. | 我们完全理解你 菲 |
[19:58] | We totally feel you. | 完全理解 |
[19:59] | Sam and I are gonna handle it. | 萨姆和我会解决的 |
[20:00] | We’re gonna run the mystery guy down. | 我们会找到那家伙的 |
[20:01] | We already got his plates from the security cameras at work. | 我们已经从摄像头中找到他车牌了 |
[20:03] | All we’re asking is for you to just keep an eye on Maddy. | 我们只需要你照看好曼迪 |
[20:06] | – That’s it. – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[20:07] | She has enough on her mind right now. | 她现在有够多的事要烦了 |
[20:09] | Charlie’s custody hearing is tomorrow. | 明天是查理的监护权听证会 |
[20:11] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[20:13] | Maddy’s getting custody of Nate’s kid? | 曼迪要抚养内特的孩子吗 |
[20:16] | Did I miss something? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[20:17] | You guys don’t tell me anything, seriously. | 说真的 你俩什么事都不跟我讲 |
[20:20] | Ruth fell off the wagon. | 露丝又开始酗酒 |
[20:21] | She’s in rehab. | 现在去戒酒所了 |
[20:23] | She’s not fit to be a mother. | 根本没法做个称职的妈妈 |
[20:24] | All the more reason to figure out who this guy is | 我们得弄清这人是谁 有何目的 |
[20:25] | and what he wants, ’cause like it or not, | 因为不管怎么说 |
[20:27] | Mike’s enemies are our enemies. | 迈克的敌人就是我们的敌人 |
[20:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | But I’m doing this for Madeline. | 不过我这么做是为了麦德琳 |
[20:41] | The concept of only sharing information | 这种只为特工提供 |
[20:42] | that operatives need to know | 必要情报资源的理念 |
[20:44] | isn’t just used by intelligence agencies. | 不仅被情报局运用得炉火纯青 |
[20:47] | Terrorists use it too for the same reasons. | 恐怖分子也对此无比精通 |
[20:51] | It’s a challenge when you’re infiltrating | 当你渗入恐怖组织时 |
[20:52] | a terrorist organization because it means | 会面临很大挑战 这是因为 |
[20:54] | you don’t get to know exactly what you’re part of | 你根本搞不清楚自己要做何事 |
[20:57] | until it’s too late to do anything about it. | 而等你搞清时 为时已晚 |
[20:59] | This is insane. | 太扯了 |
[21:00] | You want me to plan charges in a building | 你要我部署攻击 |
[21:02] | I’ve never seen before. | 一栋我从没见过的大楼 |
[21:04] | Now you’ve seen it. | 现在你见过了 |
[21:05] | No, what I see is a place crawling with security. | 不 我所见的是个防卫森严的地方 |
[21:09] | That’s because it’s a security firm, Michael. | 那是因为这是家保安公司 迈克尔 |
[21:12] | Defense contractor too. | 也是家国防承包商 |
[21:15] | Think of it as a Latin American version of Blackwater. | 就把它当做拉美版的黑水公司吧 |
[21:17] | Oh, Blackwater. | 黑水公司啊 |
[21:19] | Yeah, and we’re gonna go in there alone. | 还要我们单枪匹马的进去 |
[21:20] | That sounds safe. | 听着好安全啊 |
[21:21] | That’s why he’s here. | 所以他在这 |
[21:22] | He used to work with them. | 他过去和他们共事过 |
[21:23] | He knows his way around. He’ll get you in. | 他对这里很了解 会带你进去 |
[21:26] | I don’t see any guard logs, employee counts, | 我没看到任何保安工作日志 员工人数 |
[21:28] | No police response times. | 没有警察反应时间 |
[21:29] | I mean, if you want this done right, I need more time. | 这事要办妥 得给我更多时间 |
[21:32] | Michael, consider this a test | 迈克尔 把这当成是测试 |
[21:35] | of your ability to operate under challenging conditions. | 你在困境下应变的能力吧 |
[21:38] | Now you two are gonna enter the building | 现在你俩伪装成 |
[21:40] | as weekend practitioners of the custodial arts. | 周末兼职的清洁工进入大楼 |
[21:43] | You’ll have key cards that’ll get you past the guards. | 手上的钥匙卡可以避开守卫 |
[21:46] | Once you’re inside, Pablo will direct you | 你们进去之后 巴勃罗会带你到 |
[21:48] | to a high security room on the east end of the building. | 建筑东头一个高度戒备的房间 |
[21:52] | And that’s where we plant the charges? | 我们就把炸弹装在那里吗 |
[21:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:55] | From there, you’ll make your way out back. | 然后你们从那里撤退 |
[21:57] | There’ll be a vehicle waiting for you. | 有辆车在等你们 |
[21:59] | If you have any trouble at that point, | 如果你们在那个点遇到麻烦 |
[22:00] | I’ll be up there to cover you. | 我会在那上面掩护你们 |
[22:02] | Yeah, you still haven’t said anything | 你还没告诉我 |
[22:03] | about what this job is. | 这活儿到底是什么 |
[22:04] | We’re blowing something up, but what is that thing? | 我们要安炸弹 但要炸的到底是什么呢 |
[22:08] | Why are we blowing it up? Why can’t– | 为什么要用炸弹 为什么不能 |
[22:10] | You ask too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[22:11] | And maybe you don’t ask enough. | 没准是你问的太少了 |
[22:13] | Either you’re crazy or you’re too dumb to care. | 你要么疯了 要么蠢得想不起来要问 |
[22:15] | Hey! Listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[22:17] | This man is one of the bravest men I’ve ever met. | 这是我见过的最勇敢的家伙 |
[22:20] | He has risked his life for me more times than I can count. | 他已经无数次的为我卖命了 |
[22:24] | You will treat him with the respect he deserves. | 你对他最好放尊重点 |
[22:29] | I know you have questions | 我知道你有疑问 |
[22:30] | and you’ll get your answers eventually. | 有一天你会知道答案的 |
[22:32] | But that time is not now. | 但不是现在 |
[22:35] | I brought Michael on for a reason. | 我把迈克尔带来是有原因的 |
[22:37] | You are to treat him like a member of this team. | 你要把他当成团队的一份子 |
[22:39] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:45] | We’re on in three hours. | 三小时后行动 |
[22:59] | One, two, we’re up, we’re up. | 一 二 起来咯 起来咯 |
[23:02] | Charlie Westen slams one down and the crowd goes wild. | 查理·韦斯顿灌篮得分 观众们沸腾了 |
[23:06] | Fiona, put that thing away. | 菲欧娜 把那东西收起来 |
[23:08] | Madeline, I told you we have a situation. | 麦德琳 我告诉过你我们有情况 |
[23:10] | You’re damn right we have a situation. | 我们是他妈的有情况 |
[23:11] | Child services could make a home visit at any time. | 儿童服务处随时可能来家访 |
[23:15] | For god’s sake, I quit smoking for this. | 天可怜见 为这个我把烟都戒了 |
[23:18] | One gun could ruin everything. | 一把枪就会毁了这一切 |
[23:20] | It’s just until Sam and Jesse find this guy. | 只要萨姆和杰西找到那家伙就行了 |
[23:22] | Why don’t we just call the police? | 为什么不干脆打电话叫警察呢 |
[23:24] | We will take care of it ourselves | 跟往常一样 |
[23:25] | just like we always do. | 我们自己能搞定 |
[23:28] | That child lost both his parents. | 那孩子失去了父母 |
[23:31] | I will not let him lose me. | 我不会再让他失去我 |
[23:33] | Let us worry about any danger. | 我们来操心危险的事 |
[23:35] | You just worry about making sure you get to keep Charlie. | 你只管保住查理就好 |
[23:37] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[23:38] | Oh, oh, there he goes. | 小家伙你成功了 |
[23:43] | It’s Jesse. I gotta take it. | 是杰西 我得接一下 |
[23:45] | Tell him to find that guy already. | 让他赶紧找到那家伙 |
[23:50] | Any luck? | 运气怎么样 |
[23:51] | Oh, no luck. All skill. | 运气不行 全靠实力 |
[23:53] | I ran the guy’s plates. | 我运行了这家伙的磁盘 |
[23:54] | He was driving a rental. | 他的车是租来的 |
[23:55] | Name on the credit card was Jack Marsden. | 信用卡上的名字是杰克·马斯登 |
[23:57] | Well, that can’t be his real name. | 那一定不是他的真名字吧 |
[23:58] | Well, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[23:59] | And he only used the card once. | 而且这张卡他只用过一次 |
[24:00] | But here’s why I’m a genius. | 但我是个天才 |
[24:01] | I checked all the other cards | 我查了那家信用卡公司在同一天 |
[24:02] | issued by that company the same day. | 发行的所有信用卡 |
[24:04] | Found a J.P. Marsden who just used a brand-new card | 发现一个J.P. 马斯登刚刚用一张崭新的卡 |
[24:06] | to rent a house in Coconut Grove. | 在椰林社区租了一栋房子 |
[24:08] | A-bam. | 正中目标 |
[24:09] | You think he still lives there? | 你觉得他还住在那儿 |
[24:10] | Sam and I are heading over there right now. | 萨姆和我正要出发去那里 |
[24:15] | Smuggling anything into a secure building | 要想往一栋戒备森严的建筑里偷运东西 |
[24:17] | is all about misdirection. | 关键在于误导 |
[24:20] | You can’t keep alarms from going off or dogs from barking, | 你没法关上警报也没法让搜爆犬闭嘴 |
[24:23] | but you can mask why it’s happening. | 但你可以掩饰这一切发生的原因 |
[24:27] | A metal detector can’t differentiate | 金属探测器分辨不出 |
[24:30] | between a smith & wesson .45 | 史密斯威森点45手枪 |
[24:32] | and a steel-sided floor polisher… | 和铁头墩布的区别 |
[24:38] | The same way a bomb-sniffing german shepherd | 同样 一条德牧搜爆犬 |
[24:40] | doesn’t know the difference between the smell of C-4 | 也分辨不出C4炸药 |
[24:42] | and nitrogen-based fertilizers. | 和氮基化肥的区别 |
[25:00] | We’re at the door. | 我们到门口了 |
[25:11] | Rear exit’s clear. | 后门安全了 |
[25:13] | You’ve got three minutes | 你们有三分钟时间 |
[25:14] | before that patrol car circles around again. | 然后巡逻车就会再次转到这里 |
[25:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:26] | Damn it. | 我操 |
[25:27] | Did you get the wrong code? | 你拿错密码了吗 |
[25:28] | No, this was right. | 没错 之前就是这个密码 |
[25:29] | They must have changed it. | 他们肯定改过了 |
[25:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:46] | We’ll have to take a guard, get it from him. | 我们得放倒一个保安 从他那儿拿到密码 |
[25:49] | We don’t have time for an interrogation. | 我们没时间逼供了 |
[25:51] | We’ll use the explosive. | 直接炸 |
[25:53] | We’ll get through the door with a cutting charge. | 我来切一块炸药把门炸开 |
[25:54] | We’ve only got one detonator. | 但我们只有一根雷管 |
[25:56] | Let me handle that. | 我来搞定 |
[25:57] | Just cover me. | 你掩护我 |
[25:58] | Pablo, please. We don’t have time. | 巴勃罗 拜托 我们没时间了 |
[26:01] | Fine, but do it quickly. | 好吧 但是快点 |
[26:05] | C-4 is the most popular military explosive | C4是最流行的军用炸药 |
[26:07] | mainly because it’s extremely stable. | 主要是因为它极其稳定 |
[26:10] | That’s great if safety is your main concern, | 当你主要考虑安全性的时候 这是优点 |
[26:12] | but not so great if you’re short a detonator. | 但你要是缺雷管 这就成了缺点 |
[26:15] | When you have to improvise, | 如果要就地取材 |
[26:17] | a primary explosive like mercury fulminate | 雷汞与黑火药混合而成的起爆炸药 |
[26:19] | mixed with gunpowder can provide the energy needed | 可以提供足够的能量 |
[26:21] | to set off a chunk of C-4, | 来引爆一枚C4炸弹 |
[26:24] | provided you can get them in place | 当然前提是你安炸弹的时候 |
[26:25] | without blowing your hand off. | 没把手给炸飞 |
[26:31] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:32] | Burke, change of plans. | 伯克 计划有变 |
[26:34] | We’re coming out hot. | 我们要大张旗鼓地闯出来了 |
[26:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:36] | I’ll be ready when you do. | 我准备好掩护你们 |
[26:59] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
[27:01] | We have to move, now. | 我们要离开 现在 |
[27:09] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:45] | Gonna meet up in two hours. | 两小时后会合 |
[27:46] | Change clothes and switch cars. | 换掉衣服和汽车 |
[27:48] | Radio silence until then. | 在那之前停止一切联系 |
[28:01] | This is the place. | 就是这里了 |
[28:03] | Matches the address on the rental agreement. | 和租赁合同上的地址一致 |
[28:07] | I don’t see any cars. | 外面没有车 |
[28:08] | Place looks empty. | 里面好像也没有人 |
[28:09] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能有 可能没有 |
[28:10] | There’s the box. | 那是断路器箱 |
[28:11] | Let’s see if he’s home. | 看看他在不在家 |
[28:16] | An easy way to tell if a house is occupied | 判断房子里是否有人的一种简便方法 |
[28:18] | is to monitor the electricity usage | 就是用非接触式电压计 |
[28:20] | with a non-contact voltage meter. | 监测耗电量 |
[28:23] | You can do a quick check of the breaker box | 通过快速检查断路器箱 |
[28:25] | and see if anyone’s got the lights on. | 便可得知室内的灯是否开着 |
[28:27] | Either he likes to sit silently in the dark | 要么是他喜欢静静坐在黑暗中 |
[28:29] | or he’s not in there. | 要么就是他不在家 |
[28:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:31] | I’m looking forward to surprising the son of a bitch | 我很期待在那狗崽子回家时 |
[28:32] | when he gets back home. | 吓他一大跳 |
[28:33] | Oh, boy. | 老兄 |
[28:34] | You’re a little fired up about this one, aren’t you? | 你有点儿被这货惹火了不是么 |
[28:36] | He held a switchblade to a very sensitive region of Sam Axe | 他拿弹簧刀指着萨姆·亚克斯的敏感部位 |
[28:39] | that only Elsa and Sandino get to touch. | 只有艾尔莎和山迪诺才能摸的地方 |
[28:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:44] | Sandino’s my masseur. | 山迪诺是我的男按摩师 |
[28:46] | T.M.I., Sam. T.M.I. | 说太多了 萨姆 说太多 |
[28:49] | Once you’re at the structure the next step is getting in. | 到达建筑物后的下一步就是如何进去 |
[28:52] | The same portable voltage tester | 测量耗电量的 |
[28:55] | you used to measure electrical usage | 那个便携式电压计 |
[28:57] | can also detect electrical currents. | 也可以检测到电流 |
[29:00] | Which means, | 这意味着 |
[29:00] | if you can get close to your target’s doors and windows, | 如果能接近目标人物家的门窗 |
[29:03] | you can tell if he’s got an active alarm system | 只需摆几下手就能检测到 |
[29:06] | with a wave of your hand. | 是否安装了自动报警系统 |
[29:19] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们要进去了 |
[29:20] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[29:22] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[29:24] | Volt meter just spiked. | 电压突然增加了 |
[29:26] | I thought you scanned the door. | 你不是扫描过门了吗 |
[29:27] | I did. | 是的 |
[29:29] | I think something just turned on. | 什么东西被发动了 |
[29:30] | Can you see what it is? | 你可以看得到是什么吗 |
[29:31] | Of course, just because they don’t have an alarm system | 当然 没有自动报警系统 |
[29:33] | doesn’t mean you don’t have to worry | 不代表可以不用担心 |
[29:35] | about less conventional forms of security. | 比较少见的安保措施 |
[29:38] | Sam, don’t move. | 萨姆 别动 |
[29:42] | Don’t move. Don’t even breathe. | 别动 甚至别呼吸 |
[29:43] | – What is it? – I said, “Don’t move”! | -是什么 -我说了”别动” |
[29:45] | Do you see the guy? | 你看到那家伙了吗 |
[29:45] | It’s a pretty safe bet that he’s not home. | 我敢打包票他不在家 |
[29:47] | People don’t usually wire a claymore mine | 通常一个人在家里休息时 |
[29:49] | to their front door when they’re just chilling inside. | 是不会在前门设置克莱默地雷的 |
[29:51] | – Did you say, “Claymore”? – Yeah. | -你刚才说克莱默了吗 -没错 |
[29:54] | It’s on a remote trigger. | 远距离触发式的 |
[29:55] | I think we just activated it. | 我们刚刚触发了机关 |
[29:56] | – What? How? – Stop! Don’t– | -什么 怎么搞的 -停 别 |
[29:59] | It’s gotta be something in the lock. | 一定是锁里藏了机关 |
[30:02] | It’s probably set to go off when you turn the knob… | 可能设置成了拧把手 |
[30:04] | or when you let it go. | 或是松开把手时引爆 |
[30:05] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等 等会儿 |
[30:06] | When I turn the knob or let it go? | 拧把手或者松开把手的时候 |
[30:07] | – Which is it? – I don’t know. | -到底是哪一个 -我不知道 |
[30:08] | Just don’t move, don’t twitch, | 别动 手也别抖 |
[30:10] | don’t blink, don’t…think. | 别眨眼 别…什么都别想 |
[30:18] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[30:19] | I’m here for the Charlie Westen custody case. | 我是来谈查理·韦斯顿监护权案的 |
[30:21] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[30:23] | Mr. Emory is waiting for you in the conference room. | 埃默里先生正在会议室等你 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry, I though I was meeting with Mr. Coyer. | 不好意思 我以为我要和克耶尔先生见面 |
[30:28] | Actually, no. | 不是的 |
[30:29] | A supervisor from the state office | 州办公室的一位主管 |
[30:31] | came early this morning to handle your case. | 今天一早过来处理你的案子 |
[30:33] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么 出了什么问题吗 |
[30:35] | No, no, it’s probably just that your case is sensitive. | 没有 可能是因为这个案子比较敏感 |
[30:41] | Ah, Mrs. Westen. | 韦斯顿太太 |
[30:43] | – Hi, there. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:46] | I’m Warren Emory. | 我是沃伦·埃默里 |
[30:47] | So good to meet you. | 很高兴和你见面 |
[30:50] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[30:54] | I must say, Mrs. Westen, | 韦斯顿太太 我必须告诉你 |
[30:56] | based on the reports that I’ve seen, | 从我读过的报告看来 |
[30:58] | you’re in good position to move forward in your efforts | 争取成为你孙子的合法监护人一事 |
[31:01] | to become your grandson’s legal guardian. | 正朝积极的方向发展 |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | I’m so relieved. | 我简直松了一口气 |
[31:06] | Unfortunately | 不幸的是 |
[31:07] | there is an issue that we haven’t covered | 我们还有一事尚不了解 |
[31:08] | and we’re concerned it may impact | 我们担心这可能会影响 |
[31:10] | the suitability of the home environment for Charlie. | 查理在此家庭环境下成长的合适程度 |
[31:16] | Specifically your son Michael. | 更确切地说 您的儿子 迈克尔 |
[31:19] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[31:20] | He hasn’t–Michael should not be an issue. | 他没有 迈克尔不会成为一个问题 |
[31:23] | I have no contact with him. | 我没有与他联系 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry, you have to understand– | 对不起 你必须理解 |
[31:27] | No, I understand. I really do. | 不 我能理解 我真的理解 |
[31:29] | But the department, I’m afraid they won’t | 但是局子里嘛 要是你没法提供 |
[31:32] | without some kind of an idea about your son’s current status. | 你儿子的任何近况 那就不好办了 |
[31:38] | I’m not supposed to talk about Michael. | 我不能跟你谈有关迈克尔的事 |
[31:41] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这些 |
[31:43] | Then I’m afraid there’s nothing more | 那么我们就没有什么 |
[31:44] | that we can do here. | 好继续的了 |
[31:46] | I’m sure we can place Charlie in a foster care– | 我保证我们会为查理找到寄养家庭 |
[31:49] | No, please! | 不 不要这样 |
[31:54] | Michael is working on a government assignment. | 迈克尔在为政府办事 |
[31:58] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说到这里了 |
[32:02] | Is this something you can, uh, verify? | 你能…证实这件事吧 |
[32:08] | Not exactly, but you could look up | 倒也难说 不过你可以查一下 |
[32:10] | my arrest records from last year | 我去年自首的时候 |
[32:12] | when I turned myself in to the police. | 有怎样的案底 |
[32:14] | We were all released– | 我们都被无罪释放了 |
[32:16] | part of a deal that Michael had made with the CIA. | 这是迈克尔和中情局的交易条件 |
[32:21] | That’s excellent, Mrs. Westen. | 真是太棒了 韦斯顿夫人 |
[32:25] | I’m glad that we’re making progress. | 我很高兴我们终于有了进展 |
[32:30] | Now, tell me more about this deal. | 现在跟我说说这个交易的内容 |
[32:33] | How you doing there, Jesse? | 你那边怎么样 杰西 |
[32:34] | Getting a little wobbly here. | 我的手已经开始抖了 |
[32:37] | No. No wobbling. | 别 别抖 |
[32:38] | Just gettin’ a tool. Hang on. | 我就是取个工具来 再坚持一下 |
[32:44] | You call that a tool? | 你管它叫工具 |
[32:45] | What the hell are you gonna do with that? | 用这货能做什么啊 |
[32:46] | I left my bomb robot at home, Sam. | 我把我的炸弹机器人扔在家里了 萨姆 |
[32:49] | Can’t disarm the thing. | 我没法拆除炸弹 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna try to change the blast radius. | 只能试试改变爆破半径 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | Can you give me some room to work here? | 你能给我点工作空间吗 |
[32:56] | I’m a little close to Sandino territory. | 我离那个山迪诺的范围太近了 |
[32:58] | As I recall, you told me not to move a muscle. | 你不是刚才让我一动都别动来着吗 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna stick with that. | 我可不想乱动 |
[33:02] | Fair enough. | 这还差不多 |
[33:03] | Claymore mines are one of the most lethal | 克莱默地雷是现存的 |
[33:05] | anti-personnel devices in existence. | 最致命杀伤武器之一 |
[33:08] | The shrapnel inside can rip through the wall of a house | 它内部的弹片穿透房屋的墙壁后 |
[33:11] | and still be deadly up to 200 meters. | 还能在两百米范围内有杀伤力 |
[33:15] | But because a claymore is a directional charge, | 不过克莱默地雷的负载是单一方向的 |
[33:18] | most of the blast is propelled forward, | 所以爆炸主要是向前推进 |
[33:21] | which means if disarming it isn’t an option, | 也就是说 如果没法卸除火力 |
[33:24] | being behind it when it goes off is the next best thing | 那么最好还是在爆炸的时候站到它后面 |
[33:27] | as long as you have adequate cover. | 只要你的掩护足够强 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:31] | We can’t risk tipping it over. | 我们没法把它翻过来 |
[33:33] | That’s as far as it’s gonna go. | 所以只能做到这样了 |
[33:34] | – Is that enough? – It should be. | -这样够吗 -应该够了吧 |
[33:36] | Should be? | 应该够了 |
[33:37] | It should be or it is? | 你是说应该还是够了 |
[33:39] | “Should be” is how bomb techs lose body parts. | 炸弹专家缺胳膊少腿就是因为这个”应该” |
[33:42] | Okay, then it is. | 好吧 那就是够了 |
[33:43] | Are you lying to me? | 你糊弄我啊 |
[33:44] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 大概是吧 我不知道 |
[33:45] | Just jump that way, okay? | 赶紧往那边跳过去 行吗 |
[33:47] | – Jump far. – Okay, ready? | -跳远点 -好吧 准备好了吗 |
[33:49] | No, I’m not ready. | 没准备好 |
[33:50] | Hold on. | 再等一下 |
[33:53] | Where are you going? | 你上哪去啊 |
[33:54] | Hey, somebody’s gotta take you to the hospital | 你要是出点什么事 总得有人 |
[33:56] | if this thing goes wrong, right? | 把你扛到医院去 不是吗 |
[34:00] | Hold on. | 再等一下 |
[34:02] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[34:18] | That wasn’t too bad, huh? | 还不错呢 不是吗 |
[34:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:24] | Next time, you’re on lock duty. | 下回你来开锁 |
[34:27] | Next time. Yeah. | 下回我来 没问题 |
[34:28] | Let’s see what this guy was so anxious to protect. | 我们去看看这家伙那么紧张是要保护什么 |
[34:35] | Well, it’s a hell of a way to redecorate. | 这里重新装修起来可费事了 |
[34:39] | Nothing out this way. | 这边没什么异样 |
[34:41] | You see anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[34:43] | Yeah, check this out. | 是啊 快来看 |
[34:47] | Looks like someone turned his kitchen | 看来有人把他的厨房 |
[34:48] | into a fake ID. factory. | 改造成了假证件制作车间 |
[34:50] | Guy must have been a boy scout. | 这人肯定参加过童子军 |
[34:51] | Looks like he prepped every kind of cover ID. | 看来他好像准备了可能会用到的 |
[34:53] | he could possibly need. | 各种各样的假证件 |
[34:54] | Airport security, building inspector. | 机场安检 大楼监控 |
[34:59] | Here we go. He’s even working on– | 找到了 他甚至还做… |
[35:01] | What? What is it? | 啥 他做了啥 |
[35:02] | Aw, jesus. | 我的老天 |
[35:04] | 佛罗里达州 儿童家庭部 | |
[35:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[35:14] | Sam, you find anything? | 萨姆 你找到什么了 |
[35:15] | Fi, where are you? | 菲 你在哪里 |
[35:17] | Well, I’m waiting for Madeline | 我在等麦德琳 |
[35:18] | to finish her custody meeting. What’s wrong? | 她在办监护权的事 怎么了 |
[35:19] | We just found a department of children and families I.D. | 我们刚在那个神秘男的家里 |
[35:22] | – at the mystery man’s house. – What? | -找到一张儿童家庭部的证件 -什么 |
[35:24] | He’s in there, Fi! | 里面的人是他 菲 |
[35:25] | He’s in the same room with Maddy right now! | 他现在和曼迪在同一间房子里 |
[35:27] | Get over there! | 赶紧进去看看 |
[35:28] | Where is the madeline westen custody meeting? | 请问麦德琳·韦斯顿监护会议在哪里进行 |
[35:30] | – The evaluation is– – where is she? | -评估的过程… -她在哪 |
[35:32] | In the conference room at the end of the hall. | 在走道尽头的会议室里 |
[35:44] | Madeline. | 麦德琳 |
[35:45] | Fiona, what are you doing back here? | 菲欧娜 你怎么进来了 |
[35:47] | Where is the man you were talking with? | 刚刚跟你谈话的那个男人呢 |
[35:49] | Mr. Emory? | 埃默里先生吗 |
[35:50] | He left for tallahassee. But it’s good news. | 他到塔拉哈西去了 不过我有好消息 |
[35:52] | He’s gonna recommend that I get custody of– | 他决定替我申请监护权 |
[35:54] | Did he ask you anything about Michael? | 他问你有关迈克尔的事情了吗 |
[35:59] | What exactly did you tell him? | 你到底告诉了他什么 |
[36:01] | Oh, my god. No. | 上帝啊 哦 不 |
[36:15] | You couldn’t steal a car that had air conditioning? | 你就不能偷辆带空调的车 |
[36:18] | I chose one that wouldn’t stand out. | 我就选了辆不扎眼的 |
[36:19] | You want comfort | 你是想要舒舒服服呢 |
[36:20] | or you wanna get through this police checkpoint? | 还是想通过警察临检 |
[36:23] | And cover your leg. | 遮住你腿上的伤口 |
[36:25] | A new car won’t do us much good, | 要是被警察看到血流不止的枪伤 |
[36:26] | if the cops see fresh blood from a bullet wound. | 搞辆新车也没用 |
[36:28] | Hey, you just worry about driving, okay? | 拜托 你就开好你的车 行吗 |
[36:32] | Bueno? | 你好 |
[36:37] | Yeah, it’s good. | 行 不错 |
[36:39] | If you work in covert operations long enough, | 干卧底的时间久了 |
[36:41] | you develop a sixth sense for when your cover has been blown. | 一旦身份暴露 你的第六感就会察觉到 |
[36:45] | No, don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[36:48] | Okay, I’ll talk to you soon. | 我晚点打给你 |
[36:50] | Who was that? | 电话是谁打来的 |
[36:52] | It’s Burke…checking in. | 是伯克 关心下进度 |
[36:54] | I thought we weren’t supposed to talk until the rendezvous. | 我还以为会和了才能联系上他呢 |
[36:57] | Yeah, well, I guess he decided to change the plan. | 是啊 大概他改变计划了吧 |
[37:01] | When you think you might have been compromised, | 如果察觉到身份可能暴露了 |
[37:03] | it pays to trust your instincts. | 那就要相信直觉 |
[37:06] | After all, the only way you know for sure | 毕竟 只有被一枪爆头的时候 |
[37:07] | your cover has been blown, | 你才能百分百确定 |
[37:09] | is when someone puts a bullet in the back of your head. | 自己身份暴露了 |
[37:12] | You should probably give me your gun. | 你最好把枪给我 |
[37:14] | If the cops don’t buy our story, | 如果警察不相信我们 |
[37:15] | I’m gonna have to shoot our way out of this. | 我就开枪杀出条血路 |
[37:17] | You have a gun. | 你自己也有枪 |
[37:18] | which I’d love to use, | 我也想用我自己的 |
[37:19] | but I’m out of ammo. | 不过我没子弹了 |
[37:21] | Remember? Saving your ass back there? | 不记得了么 救你小命的时候 |
[37:23] | Listen, if we run into trouble, I’ll handle it, okay? | 听着 如果碰到麻烦 我会搞定 |
[37:26] | You’re injured. Look, this is crazy. | 你受伤了 你这样太不理智了 |
[37:28] | No, what’s crazy is me giving my gun to a traitor. | 不 把枪给叛徒才叫没理智 |
[37:33] | Yeah, that’s right. I know the truth. | 没错 我知道了 |
[37:36] | That call? | 刚才那个电话 |
[37:38] | That was from a friend of mine in Miami. | 是我迈阿密的朋友打过来的 |
[37:40] | He just found out you still work for the CIA. | 他刚发现你还在为中情局工作 |
[37:43] | Hands on the wheel, Michael. | 把手放到方向盘上 迈克尔 |
[37:46] | I don’t know who your friend is, | 我不知道你的朋友是谁 |
[37:48] | but they’ve got bad information. | 但是他们消息有误 |
[37:49] | From your own mother, pendejo? | 你老妈说的也能错吗 傻瓜 |
[37:54] | You try anything, you die. | 别打鬼主意 不然你死定了 |
[38:04] | Uh, turistas. | 游客 |
[38:07] | Going to bahi bay. Bayahibe. | 我们要去海…海湾 |
[38:09] | It’s fishing. Pescados. | 去钓鱼 鱼 |
[38:11] | Fish, fish. | 鱼 鱼 |
[38:14] | Names and hotel where you stay. | 登记下你们的名字和住的酒店 |
[39:05] | How did it happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:07] | Stopped at a checkpoint. | 碰上临检 |
[39:08] | Cop started asking questions. | 警察例行询问 |
[39:10] | Pablo, he–he panicked. | 巴勃罗 他惊慌失措了 |
[39:14] | Pulled a gun. | 拔出了枪 |
[39:16] | I tired to get us out of there, but… | 我想救他出来的 可是 |
[39:20] | Did he suffer? | 他走的痛苦吗 |
[39:23] | Tell me the truth, Michael. | 告诉我真相 迈克尔 |
[39:26] | Cops fired at the car. | 警察向我们的车开枪 |
[39:27] | Headshot. He died instantly. | 头部中枪 当场死亡 |
[39:33] | You need to know we lost a hero today. | 你要知道 今天我们失去了一位英雄 |
[39:38] | And this mission continues only because of what he did. | 全靠他 我们的任务才能继续进行 |
[39:43] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[39:44] | I just wish I could have saved him. | 要是救下他了就好了 |
[39:48] | I’m sure you did all you could, Michael. | 迈克尔 我知道你尽力了 |
[39:52] | I’m gonna go away for a few days. | 我要离开几天 |
[39:54] | I’ll be in touch, but I want you to keep a low profile | 我会联系你 不过我希望在我回来之前 |
[39:56] | until I get back. | 你都别太张扬 |
[39:59] | You stay strong, Michael. | 坚强点 迈克尔 |
[40:04] | And be ready. | 时刻准备好 |
[40:33] | So you’ve been a busy boy. | 最近你没闲着啊 |
[40:34] | Apparently you blew up about $20 million dollar | 显然你昨天炸毁了大概值二十万美金的 |
[40:37] | of satellite decryption equipment yesterday. | 卫星解密设备 |
[40:40] | Any idea why? | 能解释下吗 |
[40:41] | No, but it’s part of something bigger, | 解释不了 但这是某个大阴谋的一部分 |
[40:42] | a lot bigger. | 非常大的阴谋 |
[40:42] | Burke was clear about that. | 伯克表现得很明显了 |
[40:44] | What about my cover? | 我的身份怎么办 |
[40:46] | We have a serious problem. | 我们碰到个大麻烦 |
[40:51] | Someone’s been asking around Miami about you. | 有人满迈阿密的打听你 |
[40:54] | You think Burke knows? | 你觉得伯克知道了吗 |
[40:55] | No, or I’d be dead. | 不知道 不然我已经死了 |
[40:58] | Pablo said the Miami contact was his, | 巴勃罗说迈阿密那个人是他的朋友 |
[41:01] | not Burke’s. | 不是伯克的 |
[41:02] | But whoever he is, | 不过无论他是谁 |
[41:03] | he won’t keep his secret forever. | 这个秘密迟早会被捅出来 |
[41:04] | Which is why I’m headed stateside to clean this up. | 所以我才来这里收拾残局 |
[41:08] | When’s Burke supposed to make contact again? | 伯克什么时候会再联络你 |
[41:11] | Not for at least another 48 hours. | 至少这两天都不会 |
[41:13] | That’s cutting it close, | 我们的时间不多了 |
[41:14] | but we don’t have much choice. | 不过我们也没什么别的选择 |
[41:16] | I need someone in Miami who can hit the ground running, | 得有人马上去迈阿密解决这件事 |
[41:18] | so you’re coming with. | 你也跟我一起来 |
[41:20] | I’ll need to contact Sam and Jesse. | 我得联系下萨姆和杰西 |
[41:22] | Don’t contact anybody. | 不要联系任何人 |
[41:23] | This isn’t a class reunion. | 这不是同学会 |
[41:24] | You get seen in Miami, | 要是你在迈阿密被人看见了 |
[41:26] | our whole op is over. | 我们的行动就完了 |
[41:27] | We go in, we stay in the shadows. | 我们过去 呆在暗处 |
[41:29] | No one knows we’re there. | 没人知道我们在那儿 |
[41:30] | We find this son of a bitch | 我们要找到这个混蛋 |
[41:30] | and we put him in the ground. | 解决掉他 |
[41:33] | You understand the stakes, right? | 你知道事态的严重性吧 |
[41:36] | I understand it’s him or me. | 我知道 不是他死就是我亡 |