时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:51] | Nate. | 内特 |
[00:53] | Nate! | 内特 |
[00:54] | Would you please say hello | 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手 |
[00:55] | to the man who murdered your brother Nate — | 打个招呼吧 |
[00:58] | Tyler Gray. | 泰勒·格雷 |
[00:59] | – Thank you, Tom. – Go get ’em, champ. | -谢了汤姆 -去把他们拿下吧 牛人 |
[01:06] | Tom, I’ve apprehended Gray. | 汤姆 我逮到了格雷 |
[01:08] | You will wait for backup. | 你要等后援 |
[01:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:11] | Buddy, you got no clue. | 兄弟 你什么都不知道 |
[01:12] | This is supposed to be a suicide mission. | 这是一个自杀任务 |
[01:15] | Card wants us all dead. | 卡德想杀了我们 |
[01:21] | Please tell me it’s done. | 请告诉我搞定了 |
[01:24] | When we get back to Miami, | 回到迈阿密之后 |
[01:25] | I’m going after Card, and I’ll need help. | 我会对付卡德 需要你的帮助 |
[01:27] | You’ll have to wear a wire. | 得在你身上装个窃听器 |
[01:28] | We need Card’s confession on tape. | 我们要把卡德的自白录下来 |
[01:31] | He’d never suspect that I’m working with the man | 他绝对不会想到我会和 |
[01:33] | who killed my brother. | 杀我弟弟的凶手合作 |
[01:34] | If I could take that shot back — | 如果时光能倒流… |
[01:35] | You can’t. | 不可能 |
[01:36] | Just help me get the man who gave you that order. | 你只要帮我抓住给你下命令的那个人就好 |
[01:40] | Okay, what the hell? We just lost him. | 搞什么鬼 听不到他了 |
[01:42] | Frequency jammer. That’s not good. | 频率干扰器 这可不太妙 |
[01:46] | Listen to me, Michael. Gray killed Anson. | 听我说 迈克尔 格雷杀了安森 |
[01:48] | Gray shot your brother. | 格雷开枪打死了你弟弟 |
[01:49] | He murdered Nate. | 他谋杀了内特 |
[01:51] | You ordered him to! | 是你下的命令 |
[01:52] | Guys like you and me — we make calls. | 像你跟我这样的人 我们说了算 |
[01:56] | We know the ends justify the means. | 我们都明白为了目的应该不择手段 |
[01:58] | We can do things, Michael — great things, | 我们可以做大事 迈克尔 伟业 |
[01:59] | necessary things. | 必须做的事 |
[02:02] | Can we move into the future? | 我们能展望未来吗 |
[02:07] | I’m so proud of you, son. | 我以你为荣 孩子 |
[02:21] | Spies are trained to deal with catastrophic events. | 间谍久经训练 懂得处理灾难性事件 |
[02:24] | They’re taught to separate how they feel | 他们能做到不让个人感情 |
[02:25] | from what they need to do, | 影响到行动 |
[02:27] | but some circumstances are so extreme | 但在一些极端情况下 |
[02:29] | that the separation is impossible. | 不受情绪影响是不可能的 |
[02:31] | Then, even a seasoned operative | 所以 即便是久经沙场的特工 |
[02:33] | will have the same response as everyone else — | 也会有跟常人一样的反应 |
[02:36] | horror, disbelief, shock. | 惊恐 怀疑 震惊 |
[02:39] | Jesus. What happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[02:43] | Mike, what’d you do? | 迈克 你做了什么 |
[02:46] | I did what I had to, Sam. | 我做了我该做的 萨姆 |
[02:47] | “Had to”? | “该做的” |
[02:48] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么解释这个 |
[02:49] | Card’s gun is in the damn holster. | 卡德的枪根本没拔出来 |
[02:51] | He killed my brother, Sam. | 萨姆 他杀了我弟弟 |
[02:52] | He was going to get away with it. | 他要为自己洗脱罪行 |
[02:53] | I had no choice. | 我不得不杀了他 |
[02:55] | I was right outside that door, Mike. | 我就在门外 迈克 |
[02:57] | Why didn’t you come and get me before you made that call, huh?! | 你做决定之前为什么不先叫我 |
[03:01] | Because you know damn well | 因为你他妈的知道 |
[03:02] | I would’ve had something to say about it! | 我会反对你的决定 |
[03:07] | Card’s team is coming, Sam. We got to go. | 卡德的人要来了 萨姆 我们得走了 |
[03:12] | This isn’t finished. | 这事没完 |
[03:13] | We need to go out through the balcony. | 我们得从阳台走 |
[03:14] | This just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越好玩[反语] |
[03:18] | We’re gonna need help getting out of here, Mike. | 迈克 我们需要帮助才能逃出去 |
[03:21] | I’ll call Fi. First, let’s get up to the next floor. | 我会给菲打电话 我们得先下一层 |
[03:30] | Fi, you outside? | 菲 你在外面吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, we’re here. | 在 我们到了 |
[03:32] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[03:33] | Hotel security’s buzzing around like bees. | 酒店保安跟蜜蜂似的忙着到处跑 |
[03:35] | And there is a CIA caravan rolling in — | 中情局的车队也来了 |
[03:38] | two S.U.V.s and a command van. | 两辆越野车 一辆指挥车 |
[03:41] | Michael, what happened? | 迈克尔 怎么回事 |
[03:42] | Card’s dead. They’re coming for me. | 卡德死了 他们冲我来的 |
[03:44] | What. Michael, why? | 什么 迈克尔 为什么 |
[03:46] | I can’t explain right now. We need a way out of here. | 现在解释不了 我们得先出去 |
[03:49] | We made it up to the 9th floor, but we don’t have much time. | 我们下到第九层了 但时间紧迫 |
[03:51] | Got it. I’ll call you back. | 明白了 回头打给你 |
[03:52] | I don’t like that look. What’s up? | 表情凝重啊 怎么了 |
[03:53] | Those suits are after Michael. | 那些人要抓迈克尔 |
[03:54] | We need to find him a way out of here. | 我们得帮他逃出来 |
[03:56] | All right, you check the front. | 好 你去前面看看 |
[03:57] | I’ll circle around the east side. | 我从东边绕过去 |
[04:18] | I want you to make contact with hotel security. | 你去跟酒店保安接触 |
[04:20] | You get me the manager. | 你去把经理找来 |
[04:21] | Fi, how we looking? | 菲 情况如何 |
[04:23] | Not good. | 不太乐观 |
[04:24] | There’s a full tactical support team on-site, | 来了一整支战术支援队 |
[04:26] | and some heavy-hitter seems to be running the show. | 带队的貌似来头不小 |
[04:28] | 奥利维亚·莱利 中情局大人物 | |
[04:31] | Fi, I need a door. | 菲 帮我找个出口 |
[04:32] | Give me one exit they haven’t covered. | 找个他们还没堵上的出口 |
[04:38] | There isn’t one. | 一个都没有 |
[04:39] | They got the whole place locked down. | 他们把整栋楼都围起来了 |
[04:41] | Michael, you’re trapped. | 迈克尔 你被困住了 |
[04:52] | If you need to escape a building | 如果你要从一栋被包围的建筑中 |
[04:53] | that’s being locked down, speed is key. | 成功逃脱 速度是关键 |
[04:56] | There’s a small amount of time | 当局者们 |
[04:57] | when the authorities coordinate their efforts. | 也需要一点时间来协调工作 |
[05:00] | Intelligence operatives are trained | 训练过的情报人员都知道 |
[05:01] | to take advantage of that window. | 如何利用好这个时间窗口 |
[05:03] | Of course, | 当然 |
[05:04] | when the person in charge of locking down the building | 如果负责协调封锁大楼的人 |
[05:06] | is also a trained intelligence operative, | 也是一个训练有素的情报特工 |
[05:08] | that window may get closed before you can use it. | 还没等你用上 这段时间就已经过去 |
[05:13] | Who authorized you to override fire protocols?! | 是谁给授权让你撤销防火逃生程序的 |
[05:15] | ‘Cause I sure didn’t! | 因为我可没下令 |
[05:17] | I did, Captain. | 是我下令的 队长 |
[05:18] | The elevators, P.A. system, and security cameras | 电梯 广播 监控摄像头 |
[05:20] | belong to me now. | 现在都归我管了 |
[05:22] | I want fire to fall back. | 让救火队撤退 |
[05:23] | Get your officers on channel 3. | 叫你手下把通讯调到第三频道 |
[05:25] | You’re taking orders from me now. | 现在开始你听我指挥 |
[05:31] | What kind of control do they have on the east side, Fi? | 东边的情况怎么样 菲 |
[05:33] | I’d say complete control. | 完全被警察掌控 |
[05:35] | Anyone who tries to leave isn’t getting past the lobby. | 没人能离开大厅 |
[05:37] | There’s no way out. | 没有出路了 |
[05:39] | They’re not guarding | 他们没有监控 |
[05:39] | the 2nd-floor access to the garage. | 第二层通往车库的入口 |
[05:42] | If I can make my way down there, | 如果我可以下到二层 |
[05:43] | I should be able to get inside | 我应该能溜进去 |
[05:44] | and find a way to the street. | 找机会逃出来 |
[05:46] | It won’t work, Michael. | 行不通 迈克尔 |
[05:47] | They’re stopping every car that comes out. | 他们禁止任何车辆出来 |
[05:49] | Okay, I need you to meet me in the north side alley. | 好的 你在北边小巷等我 |
[05:52] | There’s no access from the garage to the north. | 北边没有通往车库的通道 |
[05:54] | Just get there. | 到那里等我就对了 |
[05:55] | Ms. Riley, we have visual on all floors. | 莱利长官 所有楼层已被监控 |
[05:58] | We found two bodies upstairs. | 我们在楼上发现两具尸体 |
[06:01] | Gray? | 格雷吗 |
[06:04] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[06:05] | Tom Card. | 汤姆·卡德 |
[06:09] | I want a team outfitted and ready to sweep in five. | 我要支全副武装的小队 五分钟后集合 |
[06:11] | The son of a bitch who killed Tom | 杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[06:12] | is probably still in this building. | 很可能还在大楼里 |
[06:14] | And he’s not getting out. | 别让他跑了 |
[06:16] | Well, I thought we were screwed seven ways from Sunday, | 我以为我们已经被包围得很死了 |
[06:18] | but you can go ahead and make it eight and nine. | 原来还不只是被包围了 |
[06:21] | They’ve got a guard on every floor, | 每层楼都布了人手 |
[06:23] | and they’re recruiting hotel employees to help lock it down. | 还找酒店工作人员来帮助封锁大楼 |
[06:28] | It’s not just the guard. | 不只有警卫 |
[06:29] | They’ve got cameras outside the elevators on every floor. | 每一层的电梯口都有监控摄像头 |
[06:32] | If I can take out the guard — | 如果我干掉警卫 |
[06:33] | – Okay, whoa. – I’m not gonna kill him, Sam. | -喔 -我不会杀了他的 萨姆 |
[06:35] | You sure about that, Mike? | 你确定吗 麦克 |
[06:36] | ‘Cause last time I let you out of my sight — | 上次你离开我的视线后… |
[06:38] | I can get us out of here. | 我能让咱俩逃出去 |
[06:39] | You can kick my ass or you can hear my plan, | 你可以揍我一顿或是听听我的计划 |
[06:42] | but you can’t do both. | 选一个吧 |
[06:44] | All right, let’s hear it. | 好吧 说吧 |
[06:46] | Attention, valued guests. | 各位贵宾 请注意 |
[06:47] | We are experiencing an emergency. | 酒店出现了紧急情况 |
[06:50] | Please go back to your rooms immediately | 请立刻回到自己房间 |
[06:53] | and await further instructions. | 等待我们的进一步通知 |
[06:55] | Once a location is completely locked down, | 一旦一个地方被彻底封锁 |
[06:58] | the only thing hiding does is delay your capture. | 躲藏只能帮你拖延被逮捕的时间 |
[07:01] | To get out, you need to generate action | 想逃出去 你需要采取一些 |
[07:04] | to keep security off-balance and on the move. | 出其不意的行动 让警卫不再驻守原地 |
[07:07] | And the only way to do that is to come right out in the open. | 想达到这个效果 你必须要露面 |
[07:10] | Norm, what’s taking so long? | 诺姆 怎么这么久 |
[07:12] | I need you down on the mezzanine level. | 我需要你到夹层来 |
[07:13] | I got six floors to cover. I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我还要再下六层楼 已经尽快了 |
[07:16] | Where’s the ice machine? | 制冰机哪里去了 |
[07:17] | Sir, you need to go back to your room. | 先生 你需要回到自己的房间 |
[07:20] | Over here. I have something. | 我这边有情况 |
[07:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[07:24] | I think that’s — that’s Michael Westen. | 那是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[07:27] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的一员 |
[07:29] | I need that team on the 9th floor. Move! | 派那小队赶去第九层 快点 |
[07:31] | Running. Let’s go. | 立马就去 快走 |
[07:37] | Freeze! Hands up! | 不准动 举起手来 |
[07:38] | Jesus! Don’t shoot! I work here! | 天啊 别开枪 我是这里的工作人员 |
[07:40] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[07:41] | Some psycho just zonked Norm. | 有个神经病打晕了诺姆 |
[07:42] | I came around the corner. He was gone already. | 我从拐角赶过来时 他已经跑了 |
[07:44] | Any idea where he went? | 往哪个方向跑的 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I heard him run down the stairwell. | 我听到他下楼的声音 |
[07:46] | Go! | 追 |
[07:48] | What — d-don’t try and talk. | 什么 别说话 |
[07:50] | Now, Norm, I don’t know who did this to you, | 诺姆我不知道谁对你下了狠手 |
[07:51] | but don’t you worry — we’re gonna get him, okay? | 但别担心 我们会抓住他的 |
[07:53] | Hey, come on! | 嘿 帮下忙吧 |
[07:54] | The guy’s been injured. Can we help him to the lobby? | 他受伤了 我们把他扶到大厅去 |
[07:56] | Once you get a security team moving, | 一旦安保人员开始移动 |
[07:58] | your best chance to escape is to move with them. | 你最好的办法就是跟着他们行动 |
[08:01] | If they don’t know your face, | 如果他们不认识你 |
[08:02] | you can hide in plain sight. | 你就能隐藏在众目睽睽之下 |
[08:05] | If they do know your face, | 如果他们认得你 |
[08:06] | you have to get a little more creative. | 你需要更有创意的办法 |
[08:51] | You sure he said the north wall? | 你确定他说的北边吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:54] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[08:55] | They got all the king’s horses and all the king’s men | 酒店已经被警察和警车 |
[08:57] | surrounding that hotel. | 完全包围了 |
[09:01] | If you need to escape a parking garage, | 如果你需要逃出停车场 |
[09:03] | the limited exit points can be a problem. | 有限的出口是个大问题 |
[09:12] | Of course, with the right large-body, older-model car, | 当然 用一辆大体格的老式轿车 |
[09:15] | you can create your own exit point. | 你可以开辟自己的出口 |
[09:19] | You know, I hate to say it, but if they’re not out by now, | 我不想这么说 如果他们再不出来 |
[09:27] | …they’re on their way? | 是他们吗 |
[09:31] | Mike, you all right? Where’s Sam? | 迈克 你还好吗 萨姆在哪儿 |
[09:32] | We had to split up so he could make it out clean. | 我们分头行动 好让他不被怀疑地溜出来 |
[09:35] | We’ll meet him at the emergency spot. | 我们去紧急出口等他 |
[09:38] | Officer needs assistance. | 北面需要支援 |
[09:43] | I want make and model of the car, | 我要知道逃窜车辆的品牌和型号 |
[09:45] | where it’s headed, and who’s driving. | 逃窜方向 驾驶人 |
[09:46] | Shut down every causeway out of Miami Beach. | 关闭迈阿密海滩的所有道路 |
[09:48] | We don’t know how Westen got to the garage, | 不知道韦斯特怎么逃到停车场的 |
[09:50] | but he didn’t take the stairs. | 但他没走楼梯 |
[09:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:00] | Make sure he gets some oxygen. He’s a little delirious. | 给他吸点氧气 他有些神志不清 |
[10:02] | I don’t know this m– | 我不认识这个人… |
[10:03] | You’re gonna be fine, bud. | 你会好起来的 伙计 |
[10:04] | Just hang in there. Stay strong. | 坚持住 坚强些 |
[10:09] | Excuse me, sir. May I speak with you a moment? | 打扰一下 先生 我能跟您说句话吗 |
[10:12] | My name is Agent Riley. | 我是莱利探员 |
[10:13] | I’m in charge of the investigation here. | 是调查这里的负责人 |
[10:15] | Oh, boy. You must have your hands full. | 伙计 你一定忙得不可开交 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we sure do. | 是 的确很忙 |
[10:18] | First of all, I’d like to thank you for your bravery in there. | 首先 我想为你的勇敢表示感谢 |
[10:21] | Well, look, I’m just glad Norm’s gonna be okay. | 我只是很高兴诺姆没事 |
[10:23] | Yeah, we are, too. | 是 我们也高兴 |
[10:25] | Unfortunately, the man who attacked him escaped. | 不幸的是 袭击他的人跑掉了 |
[10:27] | No way. He got out of there? | 不是吧 他逃走了吗 |
[10:29] | His name is Michael Westen. | 他名叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[10:31] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[10:32] | Uh, no, but look, it’s like I told you guys — | 不 但是 就像我告诉他们的 |
[10:34] | I mean, by the time I came around the corner, he was gone. | 我是说 我到达拐角处时 他已经走了 |
[10:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:38] | And you said he took the stairs. | 你还说他走的楼梯 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but I didn’t know if he was going up or down. | 是 不过我不知道他上去还是下去 |
[10:43] | Well, thank you, uh, Mr…? | 谢谢你 怎么称呼… |
[10:46] | Finley. Chuck Finley. | 芬利 查克·芬利 |
[10:50] | That better be the last time you lie to me today. | 那最好是你今天最后一次对我说谎 |
[10:53] | See, I know your real name… | 我知道你的真名… |
[10:55] | Mr. Axe. | 亚克斯先生 |
[11:09] | Mike, what the hell happened in that hotel? | 迈克 酒店里到底发生了什么事 |
[11:14] | I killed Card. | 我杀了卡德 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:20] | We need to just take a second and think this through. | 我们需要慢慢来 把事情想清楚 |
[11:22] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[11:23] | It won’t be long before they set up a perimeter | 很快他们就会设立边界 |
[11:25] | and block the causeways. | 拦截所有道路 |
[11:26] | Right, and once we run it, | 没错 一旦我们逃跑 |
[11:27] | we’re gonna have to keep running — forever. | 就不得不一直逃下去 永远 |
[11:30] | Mike, you had a bug in that hotel room with Gray, right? | 迈克 酒店房间里格雷有窃听器 对吧 |
[11:32] | We can — we can use it. | 我们… 我们可以利用它 |
[11:33] | Card had a frequency jammer. There’s nothing on tape. | 卡德用了频率干扰器 什么也没录下来 |
[11:36] | Okay, forensics. There’s gonna be forensics from the scene. | 好 取证 现场应该可以取证的 |
[11:38] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[11:39] | It’ll look like Card killed Tyler Gray in self-defense. | 看起来卡德出于自卫杀了格雷 |
[11:44] | And what? And — and wh– | 什么 还… 还有… |
[11:45] | When I shot Card, it wasn’t in self-defense. | 我朝卡德开枪时 不是出于自卫 |
[11:56] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, just one. | 是 就一个 |
[11:59] | Can you make it to the 96th Street bridge | 能在五分钟内把车开到 |
[12:01] | in under five? | 第96大街的大桥吗 |
[12:19] | Fi, they’re setting a roadblock. Turn around. | 菲 他们设了路障 掉头 |
[12:21] | They haven’t set it yet. | 他们还没设置好 |
[12:22] | Are you out of your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:24] | If we’re gonna do something, do it fast. | 如果要做什么 就快点做吧 |
[12:26] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[12:31] | For the record, 4 minutes and 36 seconds. | 正确地说只用了4分36秒 |
[12:37] | – Fi. – I see it, Michael. | -菲 -我看见了 迈克尔 |
[12:43] | Making an escape in an urban environment | 在城市环境中逃跑 |
[12:45] | is as much about precision as it is about power. | 精准度和功率一样重要 |
[12:48] | Another cop, Fi. | 又有一个警察 菲 |
[12:50] | You need a car that can make sharp turns | 你需要一辆能急转弯的车 |
[12:52] | and accelerate quickly. | 加速也快 |
[12:58] | Car just turned in behind us. | 那车跟我们后面拐弯了 |
[13:00] | I repeat, 5-0 on our tail. Let’s go. | 重复 警察在追我们 快开 |
[13:03] | Would you keep it down back there? | 你在后面能安静点吗 |
[13:07] | But even when you’re in a fast car, | 但即使你的车很快 |
[13:09] | if the numbers aren’t in your favor, | 如果对手数量众多 |
[13:10] | the focus has to change — from outrunning… | 就得改变策略… 从逃跑 |
[13:19] | to outsmarting. | 变为使计谋 |
[13:26] | They’re gone, Fi. Let’s get out of here. | 他们走了 菲 我们快离开这里 |
[13:45] | Anderson, talk to me. | 安德森 汇报 |
[13:47] | Still no word, but I’ll check with local traffic again. | 还没回应 我会再跟当地交通部查一下 |
[13:50] | Maybe they know something. | 或许他们有消息 |
[13:51] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[13:52] | If they haven’t been spotted yet, | 如果还未有发现 |
[13:53] | they’ve broken the perimeter. | 他们已经冲出边界了 |
[13:56] | You. | 你 |
[13:57] | You want to tell me where Westen’s headed? | 想告诉我 韦斯顿去哪里了吗 |
[13:58] | Lady, I told you everything I know, okay? | 女士 我知道的都告诉你了 好吗 |
[14:01] | He asked me to drop him off at a meeting. | 他让我送他去会面地点 |
[14:03] | That’s what I did. | 我就这么做了 |
[14:04] | I don’t even know the guy that well. | 我和他又不太熟 |
[14:05] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:07] | From what I know of the Michael Westen dossier, | 就我所知的迈克尔·韦斯顿档案 |
[14:08] | if he got married tomorrow, you’d be his best man. | 如果他明天结婚 你一定是伴郎 |
[14:12] | Michael Westen getting married — | 迈克尔·韦斯顿会结婚… |
[14:14] | boy, that’s a good one. | 真能说笑 |
[14:15] | You know, you really should finish reading. | 你真应该看完所有内容 |
[14:17] | Look, you’re both trained operatives. | 你们都是受训探员 |
[14:19] | You have fallback plans, rally points. | 肯定会有撤退计划 集合地点 |
[14:21] | Nope — something goes bad, | 不 事情搞砸了 |
[14:22] | we all just go our separate ways, no looking back. | 我们就分道扬镳 绝不回首 |
[14:24] | So as of this minute, Mike is long gone, | 现在开始 迈克早已逃之夭夭 |
[14:26] | and I’m just somebody he used to know. | 我只是他曾认识的一个人而已 |
[14:28] | And someone who lied to help him escape a murder scene. | 还是一个说谎帮他逃离谋杀现场的人 |
[14:31] | I will catch Westen with your help or without it. | 你帮不帮我 都会抓到韦斯顿的 |
[14:40] | I wonder if that’s somebody you used to know. | 不知道是不是你曾认识的某个人 |
[14:46] | Here. | 给 |
[14:52] | You ever seen this? | 你见过这个吗 |
[14:53] | It’s a program that answers the phone so we can run a trace, | 这是电话应答程序以便我们进行追踪 |
[14:57] | but the caller still thinks it’s ringing. | 但打电话的人以为电话还在响 |
[14:59] | Nifty. | 真不错 |
[14:59] | Yes. It is. | 是 的确是 |
[15:01] | Nifty. | 真不错 |
[15:03] | The trace is under way. | 正在进行追踪 |
[15:11] | No answer? | 无应答 |
[15:12] | Still ringing when I hung up. | 挂电话前还没人接 |
[15:14] | Probably hasn’t made it to a safe place to call. | 可能没找到能打电话的安全点 |
[15:16] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事 |
[15:17] | We need to grab whatever we can at the storage unit, | 到达仓库后我们得尽量带上一切装备 |
[15:20] | switch cars and find out where the hell Sam is. | 换车 然后去找找萨姆到底在哪 |
[15:24] | You should call your mom first. | 应该先给你妈打个电话 |
[15:26] | It might be your only chance. | 可能是唯一的机会了 |
[15:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:39] | Ma, I can’t talk long. | 妈 我不能说太久 |
[15:40] | I need you to meet me at 9:00 | 我要你明早九点 |
[15:41] | tomorrow morning at dad’s old fishing spot — | 去以前爸爸的钓鱼地方见我 |
[15:43] | the one we went to when I was 12. | 我12岁时 我们一起的那里 |
[15:44] | Michael, slow down. What? | 迈克尔 慢点说 什么 |
[15:47] | Ma, there’s no time. I’ll explain it in the morning. | 妈 没时间了 明早我再解释 |
[15:57] | What — you think they’re tracing that phone? | 你觉得他们在追踪手机信号 |
[15:58] | Just being careful. | 小心为上 |
[16:02] | Phone’s dead. | 手机关机了 |
[16:05] | – You got a lock? – Not enough time. | -锁定位置了吗 -时间不够 |
[16:07] | He was heading towards Homestead. | 他朝霍姆斯特德驶去 |
[16:09] | Well, then I guess we’re headed to Homestead. | 那我们就去霍姆斯特德 |
[16:12] | Let’s go. Get me an overhead. | 给我进行卫星追踪 |
[16:14] | And get a flag on that line. | 并锁定那个电话号码 |
[16:15] | If it goes live again, I want Westen in surround sound. | 如果再有信号就全面包围韦斯顿 |
[16:23] | You really think that was Mike? | 你真以为那是麦克 |
[16:25] | Trust me — he ditched his phone a long time ago. | 信我吧 他丢掉手机很久了 |
[16:27] | You probably got pocket-dialed | 可能是大学城附近的无业游民 |
[16:29] | by some hobo in University Park. | 不小心按到拨打键而已 |
[16:30] | It was moving east to west before we lost the signal. | 信号丢失前他正由东向西行驶 |
[16:33] | Any idea where he’s pit-stopping? | 知道他会在哪里停车么 |
[16:38] | All right, look, let’s start at the motel on 9th, | 不如先从9号公路的汽车旅馆开始 |
[16:40] | then go to Kehl’s Self Storage, | 然后查克尔自助仓库 |
[16:42] | and then let’s hit the surplus store on Palm. | 最后搜查棕榈滩路的二手店铺 |
[16:45] | No, check it. | 不 听我说 |
[16:47] | Let’s start at the storage units. | 先搜自助仓库 |
[16:49] | That means we’d have to backtrack. | 那样我们还得走回头路 |
[16:51] | Why not go to the motel first? | 为什么不先去汽车旅馆 |
[16:53] | ‘Cause I’ve been watching Mr. Axe, | 因为我一直在观察亚克斯先生 |
[16:55] | and the only time he flinched | 只有在我提到储物仓时 |
[16:57] | was when I mentioned the storage units. | 他表现地有些畏缩 |
[17:06] | Don’t forget that six-pack. | 别忘了那六罐啤酒 |
[17:08] | Sam’s gonna want beer, even if it is warm. | 即使已经不冰了 萨姆也会想喝 |
[17:10] | Sam would drink it if it was laced with cyanide. | 说实话 即使这酒掺了氰化物 |
[17:11] | Let’s be honest. | 萨姆也会喝 |
[17:12] | I shouldn’t have left him. | 我不应该离开他的 |
[17:13] | If he goes down for what I did — | 如果他因为我所做的而被拖累… |
[17:14] | Stop thinking the worst, Michael. | 别往坏处想 迈克尔 |
[17:15] | Maybe he just didn’t want to risk taking your call. | 可能他只是不想冒险接你电话 |
[17:17] | Maybe he’s in CIA custody, | 可能他被中央情报局拘留 |
[17:19] | wishing he never met me. | 希望从来没有遇见过我 |
[17:22] | Uh, I think we’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[17:24] | The guy I paid off at the gas station | 我在加油站买通的家伙刚看到 |
[17:25] | just saw a van and two S.U.V.s heading this way. | 一辆面包车和两辆越野车往这方向开来了 |
[17:27] | We got about two minutes until they’re right on top of us. | 大概两分钟后会追上我们 |
[17:30] | Guess they got a bead off your phone after all. | 看来他们还是追踪到了你的电话 |
[17:35] | Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你在干什么 |
[17:36] | If we’re gonna get Sam back, | 如果我们想救萨姆 |
[17:37] | this might be our only chance to get ears on them. | 这也许是放窃听器的唯一机会了 |
[17:40] | Look, if we don’t get out of here right now, | 听着 如果我们不马上走 |
[17:41] | we’re not gonna need a bug to hear what they’re saying, Mike. | 不用窃听器也能听到他们说啥了 迈克 |
[17:43] | You said I had two minutes. | 你说还有两分钟的 |
[17:44] | An R.F. transmitter can broadcast audio | 一个射频发射器最远可以把声音 |
[17:47] | up to 3 miles away. | 发射到三英里之外 |
[17:48] | But a bug with that range needs a steady power source, | 但这种窃听器需要稳定的电源 |
[17:51] | like the wiring from the lamp above a license plate. | 比如后车牌灯上的电线 |
[17:58] | Michael, come on! | 迈克尔 快点 |
[17:59] | It takes a little longer, | 装这种窃听器用时更长 |
[18:00] | but when you’re trying to save a friend, it’s time well spent. | 但为了救朋友 这点时间值得花 |
[18:03] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[18:05] | Mike, I will leave you here. | 麦克 我会把你留这儿的 |
[18:06] | I’m not playing right now. | 我真不是说笑 |
[18:07] | I’m almost done. | 快好了 |
[18:16] | This is Glenanne’s car. | 这是格兰恩的车 |
[18:19] | Looks like we can officially add her | 看来我们可以正式 |
[18:20] | to the list of accomplices. | 把她加到共犯名单里了 |
[18:22] | Well, whoever Mike’s with, | 不管是谁和迈克在一起 |
[18:23] | they’re long gone by now. | 他们早就走远了 |
[18:24] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[18:26] | I can still smell the burnt rubber. | 我还能闻到焦橡胶的味道 |
[18:27] | They didn’t even have time to lock up. | 他们甚至来不及锁仓库门 |
[18:29] | We must’ve just missed them. | 肯定只是刚刚错过了他们 |
[18:31] | I’m going to catch your friends, Mr. Axe. | 我会抓到你朋友的 亚克斯先生 |
[18:33] | So you need to decide | 所以你需要决定 |
[18:34] | exactly how you want this to end for you — | 你想要面临怎样的结局 |
[18:37] | either with a slap on the wrist or with life in prison. | 是轻微处罚还是终身监禁 |
[18:47] | Should I assume Westen’s armed to the teeth now? | 我应该假设韦斯顿已经全副武装了吗 |
[18:50] | No, that’s where Mike kept his, uh… | 不 这只是迈克放他的… |
[18:51] | vintage-sneaker collection. | 古董球鞋系列的地方 |
[18:54] | He probably stopped by | 他可能只是来拿 |
[18:55] | just to pick up his lucky Chuck Taylors. | 他的幸运查克泰勒帆布鞋 |
[18:56] | You know, the more I talk to you, the more confused I get. | 跟你谈得越多 我就越困惑 |
[18:59] | You’re a patriot, a decorated war veteran. | 你爱国 获得过许多荣誉的老兵 |
[19:02] | Why would you protect a murderer? | 为什么你要保护一个谋杀犯 |
[19:03] | Listen, Riley, I guarantee you — | 听着 莱利 我向你保证 |
[19:05] | Mike is not the bad guy here. | 迈克绝对不是这案子里的坏人 |
[19:07] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[19:08] | Were you there when he shot Tom Card? | 他杀汤姆·卡德时你在场么 |
[19:10] | No, but I was there when we buried Mike’s brother — | 没有 但埋葬迈克弟弟时我在场 |
[19:12] | thanks to Card. | 多亏了卡德 |
[19:14] | And I was there when that son of a bitch | 而在巴拿马 那个狗娘养的想把我们 |
[19:15] | tried to bomb us to kingdom come in Panama. | 炸飞到天国时 我也在场 |
[19:17] | Oh, so you’re saying you would’ve done the same thing? | 所以你意思是你会做同样的事 |
[19:19] | I’m saying Mike had his reasons. | 我的意思是迈克事出必有因 |
[19:21] | That’s not the question, Mr. Axe. | 你答非所问 亚克斯先生 |
[19:23] | Would you have shot Tom Card in cold blood? | 你会冷血地杀死汤姆·卡德吗 |
[19:26] | Yes or no? | 会还是不会 |
[19:31] | No. Of course not. | 不会 当然不会 |
[19:34] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[19:36] | He said “Riley.” | 他提到了”莱利” |
[19:37] | That must be the woman I saw at the hotel. | 一定是我在酒店看到的那个女人 |
[19:39] | Olivia Riley. | 奥利维亚·莱利 |
[19:41] | You want to fill me in? | 说具体点 |
[19:42] | She’s a bit of a counterintel legend. | 她有点像是反情报行动的传奇人物 |
[19:44] | Half the case studies they use in training these days | 现在训练中使用的案例分析 |
[19:46] | are written by her. | 有一半都是她写的 |
[19:47] | No one’s better at hitting where it hurts. | 她最擅长打蛇打七寸了 |
[19:48] | Look, I know this thing can’t be easy — | 听着 我知道这事不容易 |
[19:51] | seeing a side of someone you didn’t know. | 在朋友身上看到你所不知的一面 |
[19:54] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:56] | Sometimes people just aren’t who we think they are. | 有时候一些人并不是我们想的那样 |
[19:58] | Mike is not a murderer. | 迈克不是谋杀犯 |
[20:00] | Then he should just explain himself. | 那他应该为自己解释一番 |
[20:02] | He’s only digging his hole deeper right now. | 他现在把坑越挖越深 |
[20:04] | And believe me, Mr. Axe, | 相信我 亚克斯先生 |
[20:06] | if you don’t help me find him, | 如果你不帮我找他 |
[20:07] | I will throw you in that hole right along with him. | 我会把你和他一起扔进坑里 |
[20:10] | So if you really want to help Westen, | 所以如果你真想帮韦斯顿 |
[20:12] | you’ll help me. | 你就会帮我 |
[20:17] | Okay. So, how does this work, then? | 好吧 我怎么帮你才有用 |
[20:19] | Did he just say what I think he said? | 他刚才说的话是我想的那个意思吗 |
[20:22] | It’s simple, Mr. Axe. | 很简单 亚克斯先生 |
[20:24] | I’m saying no jail time if you give me Westen. | 如果你交出韦斯顿就不用坐牢 |
[20:27] | I want your word that Mike gets a fair shake. | 我想要你保证迈克会受到公平待遇 |
[20:29] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:34] | We were supposed to rendezvous at the Copperfield marina. | 我们约好在科珀菲尔德码头碰头 |
[20:37] | It’s on Key Biscayne. | 在比斯坎湾 |
[20:37] | Mike’s got a boat there gassed up | 迈克在那有一艘加满油的船 |
[20:39] | and ready to get the hell out of Dodge. | 准备好离开道奇这鬼地方 |
[20:41] | There. You happy? | 就是这样 你满意了吗 |
[20:42] | You made the right decision, Mr. Axe. | 你做了正确的决定 亚克斯先生 |
[20:47] | Guy’s got his neck on the line, | 这家伙都自身难保了 |
[20:48] | and he’s still taking one for the team. | 还为了大家冒这个险 |
[20:51] | Okay, sending Riley on a wild-goose chase | 行 让莱利去科珀菲尔德码头白忙活 |
[20:53] | to Copperfield marina just bought us some time. | 能为我们多争取些时间 |
[20:56] | Well, he couldn’t have picked a better place. | 这是他能选到最好的地方了 |
[20:57] | There are enough boats and buildings there | 那里有很多的船只和建筑 |
[20:59] | to keep them searching for hours. | 够他们搜查好几个小时的了 |
[21:02] | No. | 不 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna end this. I’m turning myself in. | 我要让这一切结束 我要自首 |
[21:06] | What, are you crazy?! | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[21:08] | Mike, what good is that gonna do? | 迈克 你这样做有什么好处 |
[21:09] | She’s not just gonna let Sam go, and you know it. | 你明知道她不会就这样放萨姆走的 |
[21:11] | I created the situation — | 这局面都是我造成的 |
[21:12] | While sacrificing yourself might help you sleep at night, | 也许自我牺牲能让你睡个安稳觉 |
[21:14] | it’s not gonna fix this, Mike. | 但这不能解决问题 迈克 |
[21:15] | Then you tell me what will! | 那你告诉我该怎么办 |
[21:16] | Because I’m not gonna let Sam take the fall | 因为我不会让萨姆 |
[21:18] | for something I did. | 为我背黑锅 |
[21:21] | Michael, I have an idea. | 迈克尔 我有个主意 |
[21:22] | There’s only one road into Copperfield Marina. | 进科珀菲尔德码头只有一条路 |
[21:24] | There’s good cover. | 那里有很好的掩护 |
[21:25] | If we hit them at the entrance, | 如果我们在入口处攻击他们 |
[21:26] | we might be able to split Riley’s team and grab Sam. | 也许能逼散莱利的队伍 救回萨姆 |
[21:28] | You want to go to the one place | 明知他们会去那儿找我们 |
[21:29] | we know they’ll be looking for us? | 还要去自投罗网吗 |
[21:32] | She’s right, Jesse. | 她是对的 杰西 |
[21:33] | It’s our best shot. You know it. | 这是我们最好的机会 你自己也清楚 |
[21:35] | All right, fine. I’m in. | 好吧 算我一个 |
[21:37] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[21:42] | There’s a reason | 间谍们不把 |
[21:43] | spies try not to involve family in operations. | 家人掺和进行动中是有原因的 |
[21:47] | The strain of waiting, worrying, and wondering | 等待 担忧和疑惑所带来的压力 |
[21:50] | can drive a trained agent to the brink, | 能使一个训练有素的探员崩溃 |
[21:53] | much less a civilian. | 更不用说一个平民了 |
[21:54] | And, of course, no matter how bad a situation is… | 当然 无论局面有多糟糕 |
[21:59] | …it can always get worse. | 它还可能变得更糟 |
[22:11] | Yes? | 你好 |
[22:11] | Mrs. Westen. | 韦斯顿夫人 |
[22:13] | I’m agent Harper with the CIA. | 我是中情局的哈珀探员 |
[22:15] | Officer Castro here is Miami P.D. | 这是迈阿密警局的卡斯特罗警官 |
[22:17] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[22:18] | Have you heard from your son today? | 你儿子今天有联系你吗 |
[22:20] | My son? | 我儿子 |
[22:21] | Is there — is there something I should know? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[22:24] | No need to worry, ma’am. | 不用担心 夫人 |
[22:25] | We just need to know if you’ve heard from him. | 我们只需要知道他是否联系过你 |
[22:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:28] | Uh, h-he called, uh, just a while ago. | 他打过电话 就在刚才 |
[22:31] | Really? What did he say? | 真的吗 他说了什么 |
[22:33] | I-I wasn’t able to hear him very well | 我没法听清他说了什么 |
[22:35] | because there was a lot of static and noise. | 因为有许多噪音和干扰 |
[22:38] | Damn cells, you know? It sounds like he’s underwater. | 电话质量太差了 听起来他像在水下 |
[22:41] | Frankly, my hearing is not what it used to be. | 坦白说 我的听力已经大不如前了 |
[22:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:48] | You’re sure I shouldn’t be worried? | 你确定我不用担心吗 |
[22:50] | No, we just need to speak with him. | 不 我们只需和他谈谈 |
[22:51] | You would tell me if there was anything wrong? | 如果出了什么事你们会告诉我吧 |
[22:53] | – Wouldn’t you? – Of course we would. | -对不对 -那是当然 |
[22:55] | Oh, do you have a card? | 你有名片吗 |
[22:56] | ‘Cause if he calls again, I can give him your number. | 因为如果他再打来 我可以让他找你 |
[22:58] | No need. | 不需要 |
[23:00] | We’ll be right out front. | 我们就在门口等着 |
[23:02] | All units, we have fugitive alert response | 全体注意 州警局对逃犯警报 |
[23:04] | from state police… | 作出了回应 |
[23:04] | Uh, if you’re waiting… | 如果你们要等的话 |
[23:07] | would you like to wait inside? | 何不进屋等呢 |
[23:08] | I made lemonade. | 我做了柠檬茶 |
[23:10] | Unless you’d rather sit in a hot car. | 除非你们更愿待在热烘烘的车里 |
[23:16] | You’re sure it’s no trouble? | 你确定这不麻烦吗 |
[23:18] | No bother at all. It’s the least I can do. | 不麻烦 我很乐意能帮上忙 |
[23:20] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:28] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[23:30] | Oh, sorry. I’ll get rid of this. | 抱歉 我把这些倒掉 |
[23:36] | Lemonade or iced tea? I have both. | 要柠檬茶还是冰茶 我两样都有 |
[23:39] | Lemonade is fine. | 柠檬茶就行了 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry — which one? | 抱歉 要哪个 |
[23:42] | Lemonade is good. | 柠檬茶就行了 |
[23:43] | Oh. Perfect. | 好的 |
[23:46] | Possible fugitive sighting — | 可能目击到逃犯 |
[23:48] | state route 874, toll road 5. | 874号州公路 5号收费公路 |
[23:50] | Agent Riley awaiting confirmation | 莱利探员正等待 |
[23:51] | of positive I.D. | 确认身份 |
[23:52] | Stand by for further. | 等待后续消息 |
[23:58] | 20-02. Thank you very much. | 20-02 非常感谢 |
[24:07] | During an operation, you never want to make a move | 在行动时 在所有人都了解状况前 |
[24:10] | until everyone’s on the same page. | 你总不愿轻举妄动 |
[24:12] | But sometimes, you have no choice. | 但有些时候 你没得选择 |
[24:15] | Hey, hey! What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[24:18] | This was taken six minutes ago east on the Shula expressway, | 这照片六分钟前摄于舒拉高速公路以东 |
[24:21] | 2 miles outside of Copperfield marina. | 离科珀菲尔德码头两英里 |
[24:24] | Right. Okay. | 这样 那好 |
[24:25] | So, uh, what about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[24:27] | You’re headed to federal detention. | 你将被移交至联邦拘留所 |
[24:28] | We’ll discuss your situation later. | 我们晚些再讨论你的情况 |
[24:30] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[24:31] | Whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:32] | You’re putting me on the bench now? | 你现在把我扔下不管了吗 |
[24:33] | When someone on your team gets a surprise, | 当你队伍中的某人遇到突发状况时 |
[24:35] | you have to hope they realize there’s a plan in motion | 你只能希望他能意识到计划已开始实施 |
[24:38] | and they can find a way to be part of it. | 并祈祷他能找到方法按计划行事 |
[24:40] | I thought you wanted Mike alive. | 我以为你想活捉迈克 |
[24:42] | I have cuffs, I have guns. | 我有手铐 也有枪 |
[24:43] | I’ll let him pick which we use. | 我会让他决定我们用哪个对付他 |
[24:46] | What about your men? What about their families? | 那你的人怎么办 他们的家人怎么办 |
[24:48] | There’s no need for bloodshed here. | 这里没必要再发生流血事件了 |
[24:49] | And come on — if anyone can talk Michael Westen down, | 如果还有人能够说服迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[24:52] | it’s his best friend, right? | 那就是他的好朋友 对吗 |
[24:55] | You’re worried about my team? | 你担心我的人 |
[24:56] | Look, listen, lady, | 听着 女士 |
[24:57] | I just don’t want to see anybody else get hurt. | 我只是不想再看到有人受伤 |
[24:59] | I’ve seen enough killing for one day. | 今天我已经看过太多的杀戮了 |
[25:06] | Get him in the van. | 把他带上车 |
[25:14] | The best place to rescue a prisoner in transit | 要营救一个押送途中的犯人 |
[25:17] | is at a choke point… | 最佳地点就是在咽喉部位 |
[25:21] | A place where you can force the action | 在那里你可以将行动限定在 |
[25:23] | into a narrow zone that you control. | 一个可控的狭长区域内 |
[25:30] | Well-timed, synchronized blasts | 在咽喉部位两侧 |
[25:33] | on both sides of the choke point | 适时地引爆同步炸弹 |
[25:35] | can separate the vehicles, | 能够分散车辆 |
[25:36] | isolate the person you’re trying to retrieve, | 分离出你要营救的人 |
[25:38] | and create an effective barrier. | 并且制造出有效的障碍 |
[25:53] | And when you add covering fire, | 当你再加上掩护射击后 |
[25:55] | your opposition will worry more about staying alive | 你的对手会更担心自己的性命 |
[25:58] | than stopping your escape. | 而不是阻止你的逃跑 |
[26:01] | Oh. Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:07] | Are are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:13] | Just keep thinking what I could’ve done differently. | 只是在想我本可以不那样做的 |
[26:16] | Michael, you made the call you thought you had to make. | 迈克尔 你做了自己认为该做的事 |
[26:18] | And if I was wrong? If there was another way? | 如果我错了呢 如果还有别的办法呢 |
[26:21] | Look what I’ve done to Sam — to everyone. | 看看我把萨姆连累的 还有你们所有人 |
[26:25] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:27] | There’s a price to pay no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么都要付出代价 |
[26:30] | If it’s a choice between | 如果是在背叛你的信仰 |
[26:31] | betraying everything you believe in | 和开枪之间 |
[26:33] | and pulling a trigger… | 做选择的话… |
[26:37] | I’m glad you pulled the trigger. | 我很高兴你开了枪 |
[26:43] | Hate to interrupt whatever moment you guys are having, | 真不想打扰你俩的美好时光 |
[26:45] | but I suggest you get moving. | 但是我建议你们快行动起来 |
[26:46] | Riley’s coming around the mountain. | 莱利他们快到了 |
[26:48] | On our way. | 马上来 |
[26:58] | Tell the Coast Guard to get us two defenders | 通知海岸防卫队给我们派两名防御人员 |
[26:59] | and a response boat headed our way now. | 和一艘接应船只来我们这边 |
[27:02] | You get the first crack at Westen, | 我给你机会先劝说韦斯顿 |
[27:04] | but you better make it good. | 不过你最好好好表现 |
[27:05] | I’d rather end this thing peacefully, | 我也愿意和平解决这件事 |
[27:07] | but I’m prepared for any outcome. | 但无论结果如何 我都有所准备 |
[27:09] | Lady, I’m only here for one reason | 女士 我在这里只有一个目的 |
[27:11] | to make sure nobody else gets hurt. | 就是确保不再有人受伤 |
[27:13] | All right, this is about to happen, people. | 好吧 伙计们 接下来这样 |
[27:14] | Remember — first go is Fi, second one’s Mike. | 记好了 首先由菲引爆 然后是迈克 |
[27:19] | 1,000 meters. | 还有一千米 |
[27:21] | Come on, baby. | 快来吧 宝贝 |
[27:24] | Come to papa. | 快来爸爸这 |
[27:28] | Oh, and one more thing, | 在我们行动之前 |
[27:29] | Mr. Axe, before we go in. | 还有件事 亚克斯先生 |
[27:31] | This is the most recent satellite image | 这是我们拿到的 |
[27:32] | we have of Copperfield. | 科珀菲尔德的最新卫星图像 |
[27:34] | Where is Westen’s boat? | 韦斯顿的船在哪 |
[27:36] | Oh, it’s right over here. | 就在这里 |
[27:37] | Which one? | 哪一艘 |
[27:40] | Mm, that one right there — the Mer-Mistress. | 就是那一艘 叫海洋小姐 |
[27:43] | We can’t afford any mistakes on this. | 我们不能再出错了 |
[27:45] | Are you absolutely positive? | 你确定以及肯定吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, 100%. He took me fishing on it. | 是的 百分百 他用这船带我出海钓过鱼 |
[27:49] | I had a two-hour slug fest with a barracuda. | 我还和一条梭鱼激战了两个小时 |
[27:51] | Look — you can see the mark where it hit the boat. | 你还能看见它撞到船上的痕迹呢 |
[27:54] | When was this? | 什么时候的事情 |
[27:55] | I don’t know. Couple weeks ago. | 不记得了 几周前吧 |
[27:58] | Stop the van! Now! | 把车停下 快 |
[28:01] | They’re stopping. | 他们停车了 |
[28:03] | Something’s wrong. They’re not coming in. | 出问题了 他们不进来了 |
[28:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[28:06] | Trying to figure out how that mark got there | 想要搞清楚你的垂钓之旅 |
[28:08] | on your fishing trip… | 是怎么留下那记号的 |
[28:09] | when this photo was taken six months ago. | 因为这照片是半年前拍下的 |
[28:12] | I gave you a chance. | 我给过你机会 |
[28:14] | I hope you remember that when they lock you up. | 希望你被关起来的时候能够记住这点 |
[28:25] | It looks to me like something was about to go down here. | 这里看上去会有事发生 |
[28:27] | I want to know what they were planning, and I want to know now. | 我要知道他们的计划 立刻马上 |
[28:30] | Get moving. | 行动 |
[28:32] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[28:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:42] | We got a device on the left. | 我们在左边发现了爆炸装置 |
[28:50] | We’ve got another device on the right. | 我们在右边又发现了一个 |
[28:52] | As well as one at the base of the tower. | 在塔座下还有一个 |
[28:58] | Mike, we got a problem. | 迈克 我们有麻烦了 |
[28:59] | They came in on foot. | 他们是步行进来的 |
[29:00] | and they found all the charges. | 还发现了我们的装置 |
[29:02] | We’re gonna need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新的计划 |
[29:03] | Looks like directional charges | 看起来这些是连有远程雷管的 |
[29:05] | with remote detonators. | 定向爆炸装置 |
[29:06] | Go get a look at those detonators. | 去看看那些雷管 |
[29:08] | Um, ma’am, these charges are live. | 长官 这些炸药已经激活了 |
[29:10] | Shouldn’t we wait for a bomb squad? | 我们不应该等拆弹小组过来吗 |
[29:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Fuller. | 很抱歉 福勒先生 |
[29:13] | I thought you were a field operative. | 我以为你是名特工 |
[29:15] | Will someone who remembers their job description | 有没有谁还记得自己的工作职责 |
[29:17] | go get a look at those detonators? | 要去看看那些炸药的 |
[29:18] | I need a range. | 我需要确定范围 |
[29:21] | One. Follow me. | 来个人 跟我走 |
[29:24] | It’s tough to get good help. | 想要获得帮助真够难的 |
[29:37] | Receiver’s got a 5-amp relay. | 接收器上有个五安培继电器 |
[29:39] | Range can’t be more than 350 meters. | 范围不会超过方圆三百五十米 |
[29:44] | That means your friends are here. | 那说明你的朋友们就在这 |
[29:47] | This ends now. | 这事现在就结束 |
[29:55] | How the hell did she know what we were up to? | 她怎么会知道我们要做什么 |
[29:57] | Riley must’ve seen something, | 莱利肯定看到了什么 |
[29:59] | or maybe Sam didn’t want to risk — | 又或者萨姆不想冒险… |
[30:00] | Guys, that couldn’t matter less right now. | 伙计们 现在那都不重要了 |
[30:01] | Riley’s got us pinned down. | 我们被莱利牵制住了 |
[30:02] | We can’t save Sam. | 救不了萨姆了 |
[30:04] | Only real question is, what the hell do we do now? | 真正的难题是 我们到底要怎么办 |
[30:14] | Secure the perimeter. | 这一带都安全了 |
[30:18] | The charges have been defused. | 那些炸药已经被拆除了 |
[30:20] | S.R.T.’s about 20 minutes out. | 特警队二十分钟后能到 |
[30:21] | Okay, we’ve got them boxed in. | 好 现在我们把他们堵在里面了 |
[30:23] | Set your team up to contain. | 让你的人准备好 |
[30:24] | When the extra bodies get here, | 等后援一到 |
[30:26] | we move in and we take Westen out. | 我们就进去 把韦斯顿干掉 |
[30:28] | Uh, excuse me. Don’t you mean take Westen in? | 等一下 你不是说要活捉他吗 |
[30:32] | What happened to all this talk about not hurting anybody? | 不是说好了不能伤害任何人吗 |
[30:34] | Oh, this isn’t a chase anymore, Mr. Axe. | 这已经不是追拿犯人了 亚科斯先生 |
[30:37] | This is a standoff. | 现在陷入了僵局 |
[30:38] | And any hope for a peaceful resolution | 而且在你朋友们给我们设下圈套的时候 |
[30:40] | flew out the window | 和平解决问题的可能性 |
[30:41] | once your friends set us up for an ambush. | 就不复存在了 |
[30:43] | Get him in the van. | 把他扔回车里 |
[30:47] | Well, they’re in position, but they’re not moving in. | 他们就位了 但却没进来 |
[30:49] | They got to be waiting for backup. | 他们肯定是在等后援 |
[30:50] | Then it’s all over. | 那我们就死定了 |
[30:52] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[30:54] | I think this storm drain has sewer access. | 我看这个雨水沟是跟下水道相连的 |
[30:56] | We move now, we got a chance of getting out of here. | 我们现在就走 还能有机会离开这里 |
[30:59] | And Sam? | 那萨姆怎么办 |
[31:01] | Our best bet is to get out of here | 我们最好还是先离开这里 |
[31:02] | and try to find a way to save him later. | 再另找办法救萨姆 |
[31:03] | Uh, maybe not. | 不见得 |
[31:04] | If you’re right about the storm drain, | 如果这雨水沟真连着下水道 |
[31:06] | we might be able to save Sam — right here, right now. | 我们或许还是可以救他 就在此时此地 |
[31:09] | Mike, you use that phone, | 迈克 你要是用那电话 |
[31:10] | Riley’s gonna hear everything you say. | 莱利就会听见你说的一切 |
[31:11] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我就指望这个了 |
[31:13] | If I can convince her she has no choice | 我要是能让她相信她没有别的选择 |
[31:15] | but to move in right now, | 只能立刻冲进来 |
[31:15] | she’ll send her team after me, | 她就会让她的人来抓我 |
[31:17] | and you and Fi can make it back to the van. | 这样你和菲就能回到货车那边 |
[31:19] | We surprise Riley, take back Sam. | 我们让莱利措手不及 救回萨姆 |
[31:20] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[31:21] | Well, except for the part where Michael uses himself as bait. | 可是迈克尔必须亲自做诱饵 |
[31:24] | How are you gonna fight her entire team? | 你怎么打得过她的整个团队 |
[31:26] | You take down Riley, I won’t have to. | 要是你们能拿下莱利 我就不用打了 |
[31:28] | And if we can’t get back to Riley in time? | 要是我们没法及时回到莱利那里呢 |
[31:29] | If you’re wrong? | 要是你估计错了怎么办 |
[31:32] | Sometimes there’s a price to be paid, Fi, | 有时候是需要付出代价的 菲 |
[31:33] | no matter what you do. | 不管你做的是什么 |
[31:36] | Whatever we’re gonna do, we got to do it now. | 不管做什么 我们都得马上行动 |
[31:41] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:57] | I don’t even want to think about what’s in this water. | 我真不愿去想这水下到底有什么 |
[31:59] | This was your idea. | 这可是你的主意 |
[32:01] | Let’s just hope Mike’s call makes this worth it. | 我们还是希望迈克的电话值得这一切吧 |
[32:14] | Go for Sugar. | 找砂糖请讲 |
[32:15] | 砂糖 迈克尔的旧邻居 | |
[32:18] | Sugar? It’s Michael Westen. | 砂糖 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[32:20] | M-dub! I’m getting suited and booted. | M仔啊 我正在齐整衣冠 |
[32:22] | What’s crackin’, super spy? | 咋地了 超级间谍 |
[32:24] | Our conversation is about to be recorded by the authorities. | 我们的对话马上就要被当局录下来 |
[32:27] | Uhhh… so should we be talking? | 那么我们要说话吗 |
[32:29] | It’s gonna be fine. Just say “Yes” to every question I ask. | 没事 你只要一律回答”是”就行了 |
[32:31] | – You got it? – What? | -听懂了吗 -啥 |
[32:33] | Not a good start, Sugar. You have to say “Yes.” | 一开始就错啊 砂糖 你得说”是” |
[32:35] | Do you understand? | 听懂了没 |
[32:37] | Uh, yes. | 是 |
[32:38] | Once authorities have flagged a cellphone, | 当局只要标记了一台手机 |
[32:41] | they can access every relevant piece of information | 他们就能获得到设备上存储的 |
[32:43] | stored on the device. | 任何相关信息 |
[32:45] | Westen’s phone is live. | 韦斯顿的手机开了 |
[32:49] | Get me on that call. Pinpoint his location now. | 给我接入那个电话 立刻进行定位 |
[32:51] | …less than 10 minutes before they sweep. | 不到十分钟后他们就会进行彻底搜查 |
[32:53] | Can you be here in five? | 你五分钟之内能赶到吗 |
[32:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:55] | We’re gonna need to slow them down. | 我们得拖住他们的时间 |
[32:57] | Do you have C4 and phosphoflares on board? | 你车上有塑胶炸药和磷光弹吗 |
[32:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:59] | – And is the copter ready? – It’ll be ready. | -直升机准备好了吗 -会准备好的 |
[33:02] | Tell the chopper pilot we’re not waiting for Sam. | 跟直升机长说我们不等萨姆了 |
[33:03] | We leave immediately. | 立刻就走 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:11] | Yo. | 喂 |
[33:13] | You done drinking that? | 那个你喝完了吧 |
[33:17] | Who is Sugar? | 砂糖是谁 |
[33:18] | This time, I want the truth. | 这回我要听实话 |
[33:21] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:22] | The truth is, he’s a two-bit, drug-dealing loser | 实话就是 他是个微不足道的破药贩子 |
[33:24] | who used to be Mike’s neighbor. | 以前做过迈克的邻居 |
[33:26] | You’ve got quite the sense of humor, don’t you, Mr. Axe? | 你很有幽默感嘛 亚克斯先生 |
[33:29] | I do hope a life in prison doesn’t beat it out of you. | 但愿监狱生活不会让你丢失这一优点 |
[33:32] | Got that bastard. | 找到那个混蛋了 |
[33:34] | Exact location? | 具体在哪里 |
[33:35] | He’s hiding in the second structure from the back. | 他藏在后面的第二排建筑里 |
[33:37] | Ground level, the entrance by the alleyway. | 底楼走道的出口处 |
[33:39] | Reading should be accurate within 2 meters. | 显示应该只有两米的误差 |
[33:41] | Tell Fuller to get his team ready. | 跟福勒说让他的人就位 |
[33:42] | We need to take Westen before his backup gets here. | 我们要在韦斯顿的救援到来之前抓住他 |
[33:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运咯 |
[33:49] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[33:50] | All right, target is located | 好了 目标人物 |
[33:51] | in the second structure from the back. | 就在后面第二排建筑那里 |
[33:53] | He’s at the ground-level alley entrance. | 底楼走道的入口处 |
[33:55] | We know he’s armed. Prepare for full breach. | 已知他身上有武器 准备全面攻破 |
[33:58] | And I want running updates on the fly. | 我要你们实时汇报行动进展 |
[34:00] | Okay, looks like Mike pulled it off. | 好了 看来迈克的方法奏效了 |
[34:02] | But she’s still got one guy for backup. | 但她还留了一个后备 |
[34:04] | This won’t be as easy as we thought. | 这事不会像我们想的那么容易 |
[34:08] | Target’s location surrounded. | 已包围目标位置 |
[34:10] | Preparing to breach. | 准备攻破 |
[34:12] | Thwarting a breach attempt | 阻止别人的进攻 |
[34:13] | typically involves meeting force with force, | 一般都需要兵戎相见 |
[34:16] | but if you want to buy yourself time | 但如果你想给自己争取点时间 |
[34:18] | without hurting anyone, | 同时又不伤害任何人 |
[34:19] | you don’t need firepower — | 那你需要的不是枪弹 |
[34:20] | you need a diversion. | 而是转移他们的注意力 |
[34:23] | Without a blasting cap, | 如果没有雷管 |
[34:24] | C4 is really just flammable clay. | 塑胶炸弹就是个可燃的土块 |
[34:27] | Luckily, C4 doesn’t have to explode to be useful. | 不过幸好 它不一定非得爆炸才有用 |
[34:30] | When your goal is to scare people without killing them, | 如果你的目的是吓吓别人却不伤及性命 |
[34:32] | a flaming block of C4 stuffed with bullets | 一块塞满子弹的塑胶炸弹燃烧起来 |
[34:35] | will do just fine. | 也会达到很好的效果 |
[34:41] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 冲 快冲 冲 |
[34:45] | Take cover! Take cover! | 注意掩护 注意掩护 |
[34:46] | Shots fired. Shots fired! | 开火了 开火了 |
[34:50] | Where’s Westen? | 韦斯顿在哪儿 |
[34:51] | Clearing the structure now. Stand by. | 确认建筑内安全 准备攻击 |
[34:53] | Do not let him get away. | 别让他跑了 |
[35:11] | Target has retreated to second level. | 目标已撤退至二楼 |
[35:15] | Bradley, do you have a shot? | 布拉德利 你能找到角度射击吗 |
[35:17] | Negative. Target is in the room. | 不能 目标在房间里 |
[35:20] | Awaiting clean shot. | 我在等待时机 |
[35:21] | Damn it, Fuller! What’s taking so long? | 该死的 福勒 为什么这么慢 |
[35:23] | Get your team in there. | 带你的人冲进去 |
[35:28] | Take him down now. | 现在就干掉他 |
[35:29] | Whatever it takes, I want it finished. | 不惜任何代价 我要了结这事 |
[35:31] | Do not hesitate to take a shot. | 该开枪的时候别犹豫 |
[35:55] | Fuller, do not take the shot. | 福勒 不要开枪 |
[35:56] | I repeat, do not take the shot. | 重复 不要开枪 |
[36:02] | Agent Riley, confirm your order to stand down. | 莱利探员 请确认你的撤退命令 |
[36:04] | Please confirm stand-down. | 请确认是否撤退 |
[36:07] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[36:08] | You can have the honor of calling the rest of your dogs off. | 给你这个荣幸能把其余的走狗们叫回来 |
[36:13] | Confirmed. | 我确认 |
[36:14] | All units, stand down. | 全员撤退 |
[36:22] | Nicely done — commanding, but not trying too hard. | 不错 算是正常语气的命令 |
[36:25] | I hope you realize this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made. | 我希望你知道这是你做得最错的事 |
[36:28] | Because it just became my mission in life | 因为我会把逮捕你们所有人 |
[36:29] | to put you behind bars — all of you. | 作为我一生的使命 |
[36:32] | Lady, you sure know how to make a guy feel special. | 女士 你太懂得如何让男人觉得自己特别了 |
[36:37] | A spy gets used to having enemies. | 间谍习惯了面对敌人 |
[36:40] | It’s just part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[36:41] | But you never expect to be hated at home. | 但我从来没想过会在家园内遭到憎恨 |
[36:44] | When your own country thinks you’re a traitor, | 当你的祖国认为你是叛国者 |
[36:47] | everything changes. | 世界天翻地覆 |
[36:48] | Allies become enemies, | 盟友变成了敌人 |
[36:50] | and the people who used to fight at your side | 曾经与你并肩作战的战友 |
[36:52] | become the ones who want to hurt you the most. | 变成最想伤害你的人 |
[37:01] | We’ll take you down, Westen — sooner or later. | 我们会干掉你的 韦斯顿 早晚的事 |
[37:31] | So, this is what becomes of the great Michael Westen. | 伟大的迈克尔·韦斯顿居然沦落至此 |
[37:34] | Murderer, kidnapper, traitor. | 杀人犯 绑架犯 叛国者 |
[37:37] | There’s more to this, Riley, than you know. | 事情没你以为的那么简单 莱利 |
[37:38] | Card killed my brother, he tried to kill — | 卡德杀了我的弟弟 他还想杀… |
[37:40] | To kill you, too? | 也想杀了你吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah, Mr. Axe told me your sad story. | 亚克斯先生已经跟我讲过了那个悲剧故事 |
[37:44] | Unfortunately, the evidence in the hotel room | 不幸的是 酒店房间里的证据 |
[37:47] | tells a completely different story. | 显示出完全不同的情况 |
[37:49] | And then there’s the fact that you ran. | 而且你确实逃跑了 |
[37:51] | I didn’t know who was coming through that door — | 我不知道冲进来的会是什么人 |
[37:52] | somebody who wanted to know the truth | 是想要查明真相的人 |
[37:54] | or somebody working with Card. | 还是卡德的同谋 |
[37:55] | What is the truth, Mr. Westen? | 真相是什么 韦斯顿先生 |
[38:01] | Card was running unauthorized Ops around the globe, | 卡德未经授权在世界各地执行了许多间谍行动 |
[38:04] | and he wasn’t going to stop. | 而且他还不愿收手 |
[38:05] | He used Anson. He used Gray. | 他利用了安森 利用了格雷 |
[38:07] | He was trying to use me. | 他还曾经想利用我 |
[38:09] | Now, I didn’t betray my country. I was trying to protect it. | 我没有背叛我的祖国 我是想要保护她 |
[38:23] | Now that I know your side of the story, | 现在我知道你的说法了 |
[38:26] | I want you to know… | 我要告诉你 |
[38:29] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:33] | You killed Tom Card — one of our own. | 你杀了汤姆·卡德 他是我们的人 |
[38:36] | And your friends helped you escape. | 你的朋友帮助你逃脱 |
[38:38] | You are now enemies of the United States of America, | 你们现在就是美利坚合众国的敌人 |
[38:41] | and it’s my job to make sure you face justice. | 我的工作就是将你们绳之以法 |
[38:47] | Should take about an hour to make it back to the road. | 这里走回公路大概需要一小时 |
[38:50] | Good luck finding a phone. | 祝你好运能找到电话 |
[38:54] | I’ll never stop, Westen. | 我不会罢休的 韦斯顿 |
[38:57] | I’ll hunt you down to the ends of the earth if I have to. | 如有必要我会追捕你到天涯海角 |
[39:00] | Then I’ll see you there. | 那就不见不散 |
[39:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:24] | Gee– | 老天 |
[39:25] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[39:27] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[39:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:31] | Card’s dead. | 卡德死了 |
[39:34] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[39:37] | Good. He deserved it. | 很好 他活该 |
[39:54] | It isn’t over, is it? | 事情还没结束是吧 |
[39:57] | The CIA’s after me. | 中情局在追捕我 |
[39:58] | Sam, Jesse, and Fi helped me escape. | 萨姆 杰西和菲帮我逃脱 |
[40:01] | They’re hunting us all. | 我们都成了逃犯 |
[40:03] | They’ll be coming for you. | 他们也会来找你的 |
[40:06] | I already talked to them. They came by the house. | 我已经和他们聊过了 他们昨天来过 |
[40:11] | It’s all right. I…pretended I was some helpless old woman. | 没事的 我扮作了一个无助的老女人 |
[40:14] | I served them lemonade and pretended I was… | 我请他们喝柠檬水 假装我的耳朵 |
[40:18] | hard of hearing. | 不太好使 |
[40:19] | Anyway, eventually they started talking | 总之 他们开始旁若无人地 |
[40:20] | like I wasn’t even there. | 谈论案情 |
[40:23] | I wrote down as much as I could remember. | 我写下了所有我能记得住的内容 |
[40:27] | Thanks, mom, but they’ll be coming back. | 谢谢 妈妈 但他们还会来的 |
[40:28] | You still need to leave. | 你还是得离开 |
[40:32] | Yeah, I thought of that. | 对 我也这么想过 |
[40:33] | And then I came up with a better idea. | 但是我想到了个更好的主意 |
[40:36] | I’m staying right at home. | 我就继续待在家里 |
[40:38] | Ma. | 妈 |
[40:39] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:42] | If all you guys are going into hiding, | 如果你们准备躲起来 |
[40:44] | you’re gonna need a lifeline to the outside world. | 势必需要和外界保持联络 |
[40:48] | You wanted to leave. I think that’s the best thing to do. | 之前你想要离开 我觉得这是最好的选择 |
[40:50] | And now you want to stay. | 但你现在又想留下来 |
[40:51] | I was angry. | 之前我很生气 |
[40:53] | I still am. | 现在也是 |
[40:56] | There’s a part of me | 我心中的一部分 |
[40:57] | that will never get over what happened to Nate. | 永远也无法忘记内特身上发生的事 |
[41:04] | If I don’t forgive you, I’ll lose you, too. | 但如果我不原谅你 我也会失去你 |
[41:08] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[41:13] | This is a fight I can’t win. | 这是场我赢不了的战争 |
[41:21] | Well, you have two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[41:24] | You can give up now… | 是现在不战而败 |
[41:28] | or you can go down swinging. | 还是光荣地战败 |