Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:42] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] Ayn, I need something. 有姐 我需要点东西
[00:49] 有姐 有料道的囚犯
[00:51] I need to disappear. 我需要消失
[00:52] I might be able to arrange for you to have a little privacy. 但我可能可以让你有点隐私空间
[00:54] If you hide me, 如果你帮我藏起来
[00:55] I think it’s only fair that you be the one to find me. 礼尚往来 找到我的人也一定是你
[00:58] That kind of cooperation could knock years off my sentence. 一次举报揭发能让我减上好几年刑
[01:02] Say hello to the man who murdered your brother, Nate. 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手打个招呼吧
[01:04] 泰勒·格雷 杀内特的凶手
[01:05] It’s him! It’s Gray! 是他 是格雷
[01:08] Don’t move. 别动
[01:10] I got him. 我抓到他了
[01:10] Now we just sit tight and wait for Card’s extraction team. 现在我们坐等卡德的精英部队到达
[01:12] Card isn’t sending you an extraction team. 卡德根本没派精英部队给你
[01:15] How do you know about Card? 你怎么认识卡德
[01:16] Who do you think sent me out here? 你认为谁派我来这里的
[01:38] Do you ever wonder what it would be like — 你想过这样闲适地度过一个下午
[01:39] actually getting to enjoy an afternoon like this? 是什么感觉吗
[01:42] I’m sorry. Who are you? 等等 这位是谁啊
[01:45] I came here with my boyfriend, Michael Westen. 我可是和男朋友 迈克尔·韦斯顿来的
[01:47] I need a rest as much as you do, Fi — believe me. 菲 相信我 我和你一样需要休息
[01:49] I’m glad to hear you say that. 听到你这么说我真高兴
[01:50] You’ve been getting about as much sleep as a P.O.W. lately. 你最近睡得跟战俘一样少
[01:53] Admitting there’s a problem is the first step. 承认这是个问题是第一步
[01:58] After we take Card down, what do you say we go — 搞定卡德之后 你说我们去…
[02:02] It’s just me. 是我
[02:05] It’s true. He came alone. 真的 他一个人来的
[02:06] What? You brought a lookout? 什么 你还安排了看守
[02:08] More like backup. 更类似于后援吧
[02:09] It’s almost like you guys don’t trust me. 你们不太相信我的样子啊
[02:11] We were supposed to lay low. 我们得保持低调
[02:12] Why did you want to meet? 你为什么想见我
[02:13] Card reached out to me. He’s getting comfortable. 卡德和我接头了 他很放心
[02:15] I mean, obviously, nobody found your bodies. 很显然 没人找到你们的尸体
[02:17] He’s starting to think that the F-18 incinerated you. 他以为你们和飞机一起灰飞烟灭了
[02:20] So, he wants me to do the same to your loft. 所以 他让我把你的公寓也一起烧了
[02:23] He told me to search your place 他要我搜你的住处
[02:24] for anything connected to this mess and then burn it. 找到所有与这事有关的蛛丝马迹付之一炬
[02:27] You’ve got to be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[02:29] Michael, you can’t expect me to play dead 迈克尔 你不会指望我一边装死
[02:31] while this bastard turns everything we own 一边眼看这混蛋把我们的所有
[02:33] into a pile of ash. 都烧成灰烬吧
[02:35] Fi, this is a huge break. 菲 这是好事
[02:36] We get to feed Card whatever information we want him to have. 我们能给卡德我们想让他得到的信息
[02:40] Do you want to hold on to all of our old stuff, 你想抱着我们的旧家当过日子
[02:42] or do you want to nail Card to the wall? 还是让卡德受到惩罚
[02:49] Fine. 好吧
[02:51] But I’m not letting him ransack and torch our home. 但我不要他洗劫并放火烧了我们的家
[02:56] We’ll do it together. 这件事由我们两个来做
[03:04] Planting false information for an enemy to find is a subtle art. 故意给敌人留下假情报是件微妙的艺术
[03:08] There has to be enough solid information 必须有足够的可靠信息
[03:10] to make it seem credible, 确保其可信度
[03:12] but not so much it can be verified. 但却不足以进行核实
[03:14] Do it right, and you can make your target so paranoid, 把握得当 便能使你的目标疑神疑鬼
[03:17] they’ll be ready to crack. 渐渐失去控制
[03:18] All right. 好了
[03:19] This should look like we’re just a few steps away 这看上去像是我们马上就会找到
[03:21] from connecting Anson to Card. 安森和卡德之间的联系
[03:24] Looks legit. You think there’s enough here? 看起来挺像真的 你觉得够了吗
[03:26] Believe me — questions are scarier than answers. 相信我 问题比答案更能让人恐慌
[03:29] You help him connect the dots, show him how worried you are, 你帮他串联好线索 表明你的担忧
[03:31] you can push for more intel. 就能力图争取到更多的情报
[03:33] How many many of these do I get to take? 我能拿几个水晶球
[03:34] Oh, I don’t know, Fi. Two or three? 说不好 菲 两到三个吧
[03:37] It has to look like all of our stuff has burned, 要看上去像是我们所有的东西都被烧了
[03:39] so… all of our stuff has to burn. 所以 我们所有的东西都得烧了
[03:44] What the hell was that? 怎么回事
[03:45] I thought nobody knew you were back. 我以为没人知道你们回来了
[03:46] Nobody does. 的确没人知道
[03:47] But most people don’t know we’re dead, either. 但也没什么人知道我们死了
[03:59] And a good evening to you, too. 各位晚上好啊
[04:01] – What are you doing here? – You know her? -你来干什么 -你认识她
[04:03] I’m Ayn. We go back. 我是有姐 我们认识要追溯到
[04:05] All the way back to Allarod Federal Penitentiary. 一路追溯到阿罗得联邦监狱
[04:08] I just got out. 我刚出狱
[04:09] Criminal, I got a serious problem. 小狱女 我有个大麻烦
[04:11] You and I need to talk. 我要跟你谈谈
[04:18] It’s Michael, right? 你就是迈克尔吧
[04:20] I heard a bit about you from this one. 我听这只说起过你
[04:22] Looks like she wasn’t lying. 看来她没说大话啊
[04:24] Who is this person? 她是谁啊
[04:25] How — how did you know we were here? 你怎么知道我们在这里的
[04:27] I paid some neighborhood kids to call 我买通了几个附近的小孩
[04:29] if anybody showed up. 叫他们有人出现就给我电话
[04:30] Little hoppers deserve a bonus. 小恩小惠物有所值啊
[04:31] Y’all didn’t even turn on the lights. 你们竟然连灯都不开
[04:34] I guess I can see why. 我大概知道了
[04:36] We’re not arsonists. It’s, uh 我们不是纵火犯 是
[04:38] Not my business. Not why I’m here. 不关我的事 不是我来的原因
[04:40] – Why are you here? – Well, you know, -你为什么来这 -你知道
[04:41] girlfriend here helped spring me. 你女朋友帮我提前出狱了
[04:43] But so far, 但到目前为止
[04:44] being out isn’t much better than prison. 出来的日子不比蹲监狱好多少
[04:46] I got a cop after me — a dirty detective named Garza. 有个警察在盯我 一个叫加萨尔的黑警察
[04:49] Well, that didn’t take long. 你出来才多久
[04:50] Hey. I’ve been keeping my nose clean. 我没再吸了
[04:53] This is old business. 是旧账
[04:54] Garza’s been haunting me since I got home. 我一到家他就开始缠着我
[04:56] Yesterday he caught up to me on the street, 昨天他在街上逮到我
[04:58] told me point blank, 直截了当地说
[04:59] “You’re gonna wish you stayed in.” “你会希望自己没出来”
[05:00] What do you think he’s gonna do? 你觉得他要做什么
[05:02] I don’t know. But I know I need help. 我不知道 但我知道我需要帮助
[05:04] It’s just that right now’s not a good time. 现在不是时候
[05:08] But we’re gonna help you anyway. 但我们会尽力帮你的
[05:10] 有姐 委托人
[05:12] Here’s my number. 这是我的电话号码
[05:16] Fi, can I talk to you for a minute? 菲 能跟你说几句吗
[05:18] Now is not a good time. 现在不是时候
[05:21] You call me first thing. 明天一早给我电话
[05:22] We’ll go over the details, and we’ll get to work, okay? 我们过一遍细节 然后就干活 好吗
[05:23] Thanks. 多谢
[05:24] I’ll let you get back to… whatever this is. 那你们就继续 你们的事吧
[05:31] What was that? 这算什么
[05:32] We’re supposed to be playing dead. 我们应该装死的
[05:34] Well, I would have been dead if it weren’t for Ayn. 如果不是有姐我早就死了
[05:36] She saved my life in prison. 她在监狱里救过我
[05:37] I know the timing isn’t great, 我知道现在时机不对
[05:39] but her problem isn’t gonna wait 但她的麻烦等不到
[05:40] till it’s convenient for us. 我们方便的时候了
[05:41] We can’t go up against a cop right now. We just can’t. 我们现在不能和警察起冲突 不能
[05:46] Fine. 行啊
[05:48] Well, if that’s the way you feel, I’ll do it myself. 你要这么说 我就自己干
[05:52] What the hell are you looking at? 你看什么看
[05:53] You’re supposed to be burning down my house. 你不是应该烧我家房子呢吗
[06:09] Took you long enough, bucko. 花了不少时间啊 猛男
[06:10] It’s not done yet. 还没搞定
[06:11] Then why are you interrupting my “Me” time? 那你打电话来耽误我私人时间干什么
[06:13] I found something. 我找到些东西
[06:14] It looks like Westen was putting something together. 像是韦斯顿在拼凑信息
[06:17] What? The — 什么
[06:20] You know what? Never mind. This isn’t the time. 算了 先别管 现在不是时候
[06:23] You just go ahead 你只要上前
[06:24] and grab whatever’s got your panties in a bunch. 拿上让你反应过度的东西
[06:25] Light a match. 然后点火
[06:26] You can brief me tomorrow. 明天向我做简报
[06:29] Mission accomplished. Card’s spooked. 任务完成 卡德怕了
[06:31] Time to light this place up. 是时候点火了
[06:34] We can take it from here. 接下来就交给我们吧
[06:37] Why don’t you give us a minute? 让我们独处一会行吗
[06:48] – You okay? – Are you okay? -你没事吧 -你还好吗
[06:56] It’s the only home we’ve shared. 这是我们唯一共同拥有的家
[06:59] It won’t be the last. 还会有的
[08:03] Thanks for waiting up. 谢谢你不睡等我
[08:06] I’m sorry we have to meet like this. 抱歉我们只能这样见面
[08:08] This story that we’ve all been killed — 我们都被杀死的事
[08:10] you won’t have to pretend much longer. 你不用假装很久的
[08:15] You smell like a barbecue. 你闻起来就像烤肉
[08:19] Yeah, we had to… burn the loft. 我们不得不 把阁楼烧了
[08:22] “Had to.” 不得不
[08:25] Just like you “had to” work with the man who killed your brother? 就像你”不得不”跟弑弟仇人共事一样
[08:29] Did you think I was stupid? 你以为我傻啊
[08:30] You go to Panama to catch Tyler Gray. 你去巴拿马抓泰勒·格雷
[08:32] It occurred to me this morning… 我今早突然想到
[08:34] I haven’t heard his name since. 至今还没听你提起过这名字
[08:36] I’m sorry. I didn’t want to — 对不起 我不想
[08:37] I know damn well why you didn’t want to tell me. 我他妈当然知道你为什么不愿意告诉我
[08:39] Tom Card is the reason Nate’s dead. 汤姆·卡德才是杀死内特的真凶
[08:41] Tyler Gray is — he’s just a gun. 泰勒·格雷 不过是他的枪手
[08:45] Yeah, well, I want to talk to the “Gun.” 是吗 那我也想和这位”枪手”谈谈
[08:48] Mom, he won’t be able to give you the answers you need. 妈 他给不了你要的答案
[08:51] Well, maybe not. 或许吧
[08:53] But I lost my son, and I get to ask the questions. 但我失去了我的儿子 我就可以问问题
[08:56] Set it up. 你给我去安排
[09:03] Well, your pal’s got a nice place here. 你朋友住得地方不错啊
[09:05] I’m starting to think Mike had the right idea opting out. 我开始觉得迈克不加入的想法是对的了
[09:08] He opted out because he’s being an ass. 他不加入是因为他混蛋
[09:11] You know how many jobs I’ve helped him with? 知道我帮他多少回吗
[09:13] Okay, but how many of those jobs happened 那有多少回
[09:14] while you were supposed to be playing dead? 是发生在你应该”已死”的时候呢
[09:17] I mean, hell, the only reason I’m here is to keep you from 我来帮你的唯一原因是防止你
[09:19] blowing up a police station and blowing our cover. 炸了警察局 顺带暴露我们的身份
[09:21] The point is, you’re here. 关键是 你来了
[09:23] Yeah, well, I wish I wasn’t. 是啊 我真后悔了
[09:24] I’m not too thrilled about going to bat 要帮一个刚出狱的人
[09:25] for somebody who just got out of jail. 可不是什么美差
[09:28] Hi. Are you the people who are supposed to help my mom? 你们是来帮我妈妈的吗
[09:31] Yeah, we are. 就是我们
[09:33] Right, Sam? 是吧 萨姆
[09:42] When I went in, 我入狱的时候
[09:43] Amari didn’t know how to ask for breakfast. 阿玛瑞连早饭怎么说都不会
[09:45] Now he makes me eggs every morning. 现在他每天都为我做鸡蛋
[09:48] I’ve already missed too much of that boy’s life. 我已经错过太多这孩子的生活了
[09:51] Tell us about this cop that’s coming after you. 说说这个跟着你的警察吧
[09:54] What’s his problem? 他怎么了
[09:56] The man I went to prison for killing. 我因为杀了这个男人入狱
[09:58] My brother-in-law, Marcus. 我妹夫 马库斯
[09:59] He was Detective Garza’s C.I. 他是加萨尔警探的线人
[10:01] And she’s the good guy in this scenario? 她是这个故事里的好人吗
[10:04] Hey, I thought you said this guy was cool. 我记得你说过这人没偏见
[10:06] No, actually, I’m not that cool — 实际上我还真有偏见
[10:07] not when it comes to killing police informants. 在涉及杀害警察线人的时候
[10:09] How about wife-beaters? 打老婆的人呢
[10:10] The son of a bitch nearly killed my sister, 这狗娘养的差点打死我妹妹
[10:12] and Garza let him do it. 加萨尔就这么听之任之
[10:15] I guess you did what you had to do. 看来你也没错
[10:17] Why was Garza protecting him? 加萨尔为什么要护着他
[10:20] Marcus was feeding him dirt on the Garden Terrace Mafia. 马库斯向他提供花园露台 黑手党的线报
[10:23] Garza hates that crew. 加萨尔恨死那帮人了
[10:24] They killed his partner, 他们杀了他的搭档
[10:25] and he’s been out for revenge ever since. 从此他只求报仇
[10:27] Mom! There’s policemen outside! 妈妈 外面好多警察
[10:35] That’s Garza. 是加萨尔
[10:36] 加萨尔警探 戴警徽的卑鄙小人
[10:38] And he brought my P.O. This is gonna be bad. 他还带了我的假释官 不妙啊
[10:40] He’s gonna violate my parole. 他肯定会取消我的假释
[10:42] Is there some other way out of here, like a back window? 有其它出路吗 后窗什么的
[10:44] They’ve all got bars on them. 都上了栏杆了
[10:45] Well, then, we’re just gonna have to bust out. 那我们只有逃出升天了
[10:47] – Got a laundry room? – End of the hall. -有洗衣房吗 -走廊到底
[10:49] Okay. We’ll go out that way. 好的 我们就走那里
[10:50] – I can’t go with you. – Ayn — -我不能跟你们走 -有姐
[10:52] If I run from my P.O., I really am guilty. 要是我躲着假释官 那我就真的有罪了
[10:54] There’ll be no way to get me out. 我再也出不来了
[10:56] Amari will go back into foster care. 阿玛瑞会被寄养
[10:58] I can’t watch that happen again. 我不能再眼看这样的事情发生
[11:00] Please, take him with you. 拜托了 带他走
[11:03] Okay. 好吧
[11:07] We need to move it. They’re on their way up. 我们得走了 他们上来了
[11:15] Fi, give me a hand here. 菲 帮我一把
[11:19] Most late-model washing machines 大多数新型的洗衣机
[11:22] spin at speeds of over 1,200 rpms 转速都能达到每分钟1200转
[11:25] and create more than 100 G’s of force. 能产生超过100个G的离心力
[11:27] That’s more than enough to rip off your finger… 能轻易把人的手指绞断
[11:30] or pull a curtain rod through a couple layers of drywall. 也能够用窗帘杆扯开一面干板墙
[11:42] Hold on! I’m getting dressed! 稍等 我在穿衣服
[11:44] Open up, Reeds! Come on! I got your P.O. over here! 开门 瑞兹 快 你的假释官来了
[11:48] Deny us entry, 要是不让我们进去
[11:49] I’m gonna throw your sorry ass back in jail. You hear me? 我就把你丢回监狱 听见了吗
[11:54] Jesus. What are you, deaf, woman? 我的天 你怎么了 聋了吗
[11:56] Got a tip you were scoring drugs down the block. 有小道消息说你在街上贩毒
[11:58] Go on. Search it. 继续 找出来
[12:00] Is your boy here? 你儿子在吗
[12:01] You leave my boy out of this. 别把我儿子扯进来
[12:03] I’ve never done drugs in my life. 我从来没沾过毒品
[12:04] You got no right coming in here. 你没权利进我家
[12:06] Back her up. Back this girl up. 把她弄开 把这女的弄开
[12:10] Calm down, ma’am. You need to calm down. 冷静点 夫人 冷静点
[12:15] Look at this. 看看这个
[12:18] Surprise, surprise. 想不到啊 想不到啊
[12:20] Looks like you’ll be finishing your sentence after all. 看来你还是得回去服刑
[12:22] That’s not mine! 那不是我的
[12:23] Yes, it is. 是你的
[12:24] You kill a man, you do the time and pay the price. 你杀了人 就应该付出代价
[12:27] He planted that! 是他栽赃的
[12:28] Shut your mouth. 闭嘴
[12:29] Okay, Amari. Here we go. Just a little trip. 好 阿玛瑞 走吧 就一小段
[12:32] Easy-peasy. 小菜一碟
[12:36] Okay, yeah, yeah. Don’t — don’t get the neck. 好 别抱脖子
[12:38] There we go. 走吧
[12:39] Now, go on. Keep searching. 快 继续找
[12:40] The kid’s got to be here somewhere. 小孩肯定在哪里
[12:42] Hang on, all right? Here we go. 抓好了 我们走
[12:47] What the hell was that? 什么动静
[12:49] Don’t know. Kid’s not here. 不知道 小孩不在这儿
[12:53] Let him be. He’s at his grandma’s house. 放过他吧 他在他奶奶家
[12:55] Don’t tell me what to do, killer. Now, let’s go. 别告诉我该做什么 杀人犯 走
[12:57] I’m gonna take you back where you belong. 我这就把你送回你该去的地方
[13:11] There you go. Free candy. 给 糖随便吃
[13:12] – For real? – Yep. -真的吗 -真的
[13:14] I’m friends with the lady who owns this place, 我是这房子女主人的好朋友
[13:15] so you can have whatever you want. 所以你想要什么都可以
[13:19] Now, look, uh… I know you’re worried about your mom. 我知道你很担心你妈妈
[13:22] But we’re gonna get her out, okay? 但我们会救出她的 好吗
[13:24] I promise you. 我保证
[13:31] If you need this guy to cop to planting drugs on your friend, 要想让这家伙承认把毒品嫁祸给你朋友
[13:33] blackmail is the easiest way to go. 敲诈是最好办的方法
[13:36] You know what I would like to do? 你知道我会怎么做吗
[13:37] I would like to march into the nearest police station 我会走到最近的警察局
[13:39] and tell them that he’s dirty. 然后告诉警察他腐败
[13:40] But I can’t because I am trapped 但我做不到 因为我被困在了
[13:43] in the world’s nicest safe house. 世上最好的避难所
[13:45] Fi, what you need is proof he’s dirty. 菲 你只需要证明他腐败
[13:47] Garza’s never been able to find another C.I. 加萨尔肯定找不到其他线人
[13:50] to take down the crew that killed his partner. 来帮他搞垮那个杀了他搭档的人
[13:52] Let’s give him one. 那就给他一个
[13:54] Well, a new friend like that 那像这样的新朋友
[13:55] could talk him into doing some dirt. 肯定能说服他干点活儿
[13:57] Maybe steal some evidence from police impound — 从拘留所偷出点证据
[13:59] that would be enough. 这样就差不多了
[14:00] But, of course, the question is, 但问题在于
[14:03] who could pass for a… gang member? 谁能假装成混混
[14:12] What? 什么
[14:12] I hate to ask. 我实在不好开口
[14:14] Seriously? Guys? 真的假的 各位
[14:16] Now is good time to go after a cop 现在是为了一个杀人犯
[14:17] on behalf of a convicted murderer? 去搞垮一个警察的时候吗
[14:18] No, thank you. 不是 谢谢
[14:19] Garza doesn’t deserve to call himself a cop. 加萨尔不配当警察
[14:22] And you’re wrong about Ayn. 你还不懂有姐
[14:24] She’s a good person. 她是好人
[14:26] She killed a guy, Fi. 她杀过人 菲
[14:27] So, as a person, I’d give her, like, a “C.” 所以我给她人品打分的话只能打C
[14:29] C-plus tops. 顶多C加
[14:30] Jesse, if you don’t help, 杰西 要是你不帮忙
[14:32] that kid is gonna grow up without a mother. 那孩子就会有一个没有母亲的童年
[14:36] You know something about that. 这你懂的
[14:37] Just give me the damn phone. 电话给我
[14:38] Let me call this bastard before I change my mind. 给这混蛋打电话 免得我后悔了
[14:48] When posing as a hard-core criminal, 假装犯罪团伙成员
[14:50] the key is to come on strong. 关键是要显得牛掰
[14:52] You sit in the power position in the room 要坐在房间最显身份的位子
[14:54] and take up as much space as possible. 一副不可一世的样子
[14:56] Detective. 探长
[14:58] What’s going on, baby? 你好啊 宝贝
[15:00] And you never, ever show any respect for the police. 还有决不能对警察表现出一丝尊重
[15:04] I’m your date, playboy. 我在这呢 老兄
[15:05] Lucky you, right? 算你走运
[15:06] You want to get down on some food? 要来点什么吃的吗
[15:07] Listen, thanks for making the drive, 谢谢你过来
[15:09] but you got to keep your goddamn voice down, all right? 但他妈的小声点 明白吗
[15:12] My bad. 是我不好
[15:13] Here you go, Detective. 给你 探长
[15:14] How you doing? 你好啊
[15:16] Jace Robinson’s gonna solve all my problems 杰斯·罗宾森会和花园露台黑手党一起
[15:18] with the G.T. Mafia, huh? 把我的麻烦解决了 是吗
[15:19] Don’t be coming up in here using my real name, man. 别在这叫我真名 老兄
[15:22] I told you on the phone — you call me J-Train. 我在电话上告诉过你 叫我火车
[15:26] I think I would remember an A.K.A. that stupid. 你这蠢外号挺好记的
[15:29] We got no record of you. 我没查到你的记录
[15:31] So, who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[15:32] Look, I ain’t gonna be all up in your system, man. 你们的记录里面是没有我的信息 老兄
[15:34] I’m new blood. I’m from Queens. 我新来的 皇后区人
[15:36] I wasn’t getting my due up in the Apple. 我在纽约欠了债
[15:38] I came down here last year. 所以去年来到了这里
[15:39] Ka-blooey. I’m blowing up. 现在混得风生水起
[15:40] – You’re “Blowing up,” Huh? – That’s right. -风生水起是吧 -没错
[15:42] And you thought your next logical step 那么你想告密还真是
[15:44] is to become a snitch? 顺理成章啊
[15:45] Okay, “A,” Let’s not use that word. 首先 别那么说我
[15:47] That’s an ugly word. 这话很难听
[15:49] “B,” I want to be your C.I. 其次 我做你线人
[15:51] because the only thing between me and the top 是因为现在唯一压着我的人
[15:53] is the boss. 就是老大了
[15:54] I can help you take him out. 我可以帮你把他引出来
[15:56] You’re gonna help me take down Sherrod Washington, 你想帮我搞垮谢罗德·华盛顿
[15:59] the man that killed my partner? 那个杀了我搭档的人
[16:01] I think you’re playing an angle, and I don’t like it. 我看你在打小算盘 这我不喜欢
[16:02] Of course I’m playing an angle. 我当然要大小算盘
[16:03] What the hell you think I’m doing? 不然你以为我为什么这么做
[16:05] Look, Sherrod and his boys go down, 谢罗德他们垮了
[16:07] that’s what you call a regime change, son. 就要改朝换代了
[16:09] Happens all the time. 再正常不过了
[16:10] And guess who’s got next.. 知道下一任是谁吗
[16:14] You do this, Detective, 你跟我合作 警探
[16:15] you get a nice, little, shiny medal, 你就能搞块荣誉勋章
[16:17] you get peace in the Terrace, 因为你收拾了庭院露台帮
[16:19] and you get a partner. 还找了个搭档
[16:23] How close to Sherrod are you? 你和谢罗德关系怎样
[16:24] What I say? We tight, man. 要怎么说呢 我们很铁的
[16:26] Okay. 好
[16:27] Let’s go find out how tight you are, huh? 那我们就去看看你们有多铁
[16:30] Yeah, let’s do that. 好啊 走吧
[16:39] You want to work together, 你想要合作
[16:40] you’re gonna have to show me something, J-Train. 就得证明给我看 火车
[16:42] Sherrod’s bar right behind me. 谢罗德的酒吧就在后面
[16:45] You need to get inside and go to his private office 你进去然后到他办公室
[16:47] and take a picture of it with your phone. 用你手机拍张照给我看
[16:49] Okay. 好啊
[16:50] Now. 现在就去
[16:52] No problem, man. I’ll be back. 没问题 老兄 马上就回来
[17:06] Hey, Jesse. How’s it going? 杰西 怎么样
[17:07] Uh, that depends. 说不准
[17:08] How fast can you get down to Alize in Overtown? 你过来上城的艾莉斯要多久
[17:10] 20 minutes. 20分钟
[17:11] Better make it 10. 最好10分钟赶过来
[17:12] Garza’s got me on a scavenger hunt. 加萨尔要我帮他寻个宝
[17:14] I got to get a picture of the inside of Sherrod’s office. 我必须到谢罗德的办公室拍张照
[17:16] It’s guarded by a gigantic human being. 但门口有个大个子守着
[17:19] And judging by the looks of this place, 从现场情况看
[17:21] I’m betting it’s locked. 门应该是锁着的
[17:22] – I’ll be there. – Thank you. -我这就来 -谢谢
[17:31] Here we go. 来了
[17:33] Gray is headed over. 格雷过去了
[17:35] Hey. Sorry I’m late. 不好意思 我来晚了
[17:36] No worries. 没关系
[17:38] This is, uh… 今天…
[17:42] This is some heat we’re having, isn’t it? 今天还挺热的 是吧
[17:43] It’s fine with me. I like sunny days. 我觉得还好 我喜欢晴天
[17:47] What did he say? 他说什么
[17:48] Something about sunny days. 他说晴天什么的
[17:49] The weather. 谈天气
[17:50] That’s Card’s favorite recognition code. 那是卡德最常用的暗号
[17:53] He had different signals for all his field ops. 不同的任务他用不同的暗号
[17:55] What? Do you think we’re blown? 什么 你是说我们暴露了吗
[17:56] I don’t know. 不知道
[17:56] But he must be worried someone’s listening in. 但他肯定怀疑有人监听
[17:58] Wait, wait. Mike, Mike, hang on. Hang on. 等一下 迈克 等一下
[17:59] I mean, maybe Gray’s just giving him the all-clear. 说不定格雷是在证明自己没问题
[18:02] Let’s not jump ship until we know where it’s going. 弄清楚情况前别轻举妄动
[18:07] See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗
[18:07] Westen was looking for people who wanted Anson dead. 韦斯顿想知道想杀安森的是谁
[18:12] Long list. 很多人
[18:13] I think he knew you were on it. 他知道你也是其中之一吧
[18:17] Why do you think we closed the loop? 你以为我们为什么要干掉他
[18:19] It wasn’t ’cause Michael stopped sending me Christmas cards. 不是因为迈克尔不再给我寄圣诞贺卡了
[18:22] I get it. But if he was onto you, 我知道 但如果他盯上你了
[18:23] he might have told someone. 就可能告诉过其他人
[18:24] It’s under control. 一切尽在掌控中
[18:27] Back off the caffeine, Champ. 少喝点咖啡 朋友
[18:29] Something is wrong, Sam. He’s soft-selling it. 有些不对劲 萨姆 他在用诱导性语言
[18:32] How about if we give the man 30 whole seconds to pitch this? 我们何不给他30秒让他说完
[18:35] If you’re so confident, 你若真是如此自信
[18:37] how come I’m pulling triggers and burning lofts? 为什么还要我杀人放火
[18:39] That’s a need-to-know, Tyler. 这些仅限内部人员所知 泰勒
[18:40] Well, whatever this is, I’m a part of it now. 无论这是什么 我已身陷其中
[18:43] There’s blood on my hands. 我已手染鲜血
[18:45] Read…me…in. 告诉我实情
[18:49] Fine. 好吧
[18:51] But not here. 但不能在这里
[18:51] Friday. 周五
[18:52] I’ll show you the briefing material, the whole lid. 我会给你看简述材料 告诉你整件事
[18:56] We’re done. You’ll hear from me. 今天就这样 等我消息
[18:58] Okay. See? He dialed it in. 好了 看见没 他搞定了
[19:00] I think he just — Okay. Damn it. Mike. 我想他只是 好吧 可恶 麦克
[19:08] – What the hell was that? – What was what? -那他妈是什么 -你什么意思
[19:09] We rehearsed this five times, 我们排练了五遍
[19:11] and in no version was there a recognition code. 你没有一次提到过识别暗号
[19:14] I said no surprises! 我说过不许贸然行动
[19:15] He asked about the heat. 是他问起天气的
[19:16] He wanted to know if I’d been followed. 他想知道我是否被跟踪
[19:18] I had to let him know we were clear. 我得让他知道我们没问题
[19:19] You didn’t push for one hard piece of intel! 你连一丝有用的信息都没问出来
[19:21] If you’re running some double game — 如果你在打什么小算盘
[19:23] Back off! I know what I’m doing! 滚开 我知道我在干什么
[19:26] Card is spooked. 卡德被吓着了/提高警惕了
[19:27] If I had pushed too hard, he would’ve shut down. 如果我逼得太紧 他会闭口不谈/这条线就会断掉
[19:30] Give me time. 给我点时间
[19:31] I’ll reel him in. 我会把他引上钩
[19:32] I will get what we need. 得到我们需要的东西
[19:35] You better. 最好是这样
[19:48] Oh, nice necklace. 项链真漂亮
[19:49] You know, I think I have a matching bracelet 知道吗 我有一条和它很搭的手链
[19:51] if you’d like to borrow it sometime. 如果你需要尽管找我借
[19:53] You got jokes. 还有闲情开玩笑
[19:55] The office is back there. The boss is over there, 办公室在后面 老大在那边
[19:57] and beefy “T” has not moved since I called you. 自从我联系你之后 大块头就没动过
[20:04] Uh, champagne? 有香槟吗
[20:05] The one on the top shelf. 第一层的那瓶
[20:08] And can I keep the cork and the cage? 能把软木塞和网套给我吗
[20:12] I’m a collector. 我专门搜集这些
[20:16] Can we not celebrate just yet? 我们现在庆祝还太早了吧
[20:17] You still got to pick your way in. 你还是得想办法进去
[20:18] Did you get some tools? 你带工具来了吗
[20:20] What do you think I’m collecting? 不然你以为我在收集什么
[20:23] Clever girl. 真聪明
[20:25] So, how you gonna clear big boy out of the way? 你打算怎么除掉守在门口的那个壮汉
[20:27] I’ll take care of it. Wish me luck. 我会搞定的 祝我好运吧
[20:33] Party people, what is up? 聚会一族 近来可好
[20:36] You. 你
[20:38] You. You look like a player. 你 你看着像是个花花公子
[20:40] Am I right, ladies? Am I right? 我说的对吗 女士们 我说对了吗
[20:41] Is he a player? Look at him. 他是个花花公子吗 看看他
[20:42] Why don’t you get up out of here, man? 哥们 识相点走开
[20:44] No, no. Shh. Listen. Listen. Listen. 不 不 听着 听着
[20:46] Seriously. 说真的
[20:46] I’m down here from Jacksonville on business, 我从杰克逊维尔来这出差
[20:48] and I got a deal for you, homey. 有笔生意想跟你谈谈 朋友
[20:50] My man said get out of here. I need you to — 老大说让你离开这 我要你…
[20:52] Hey, Malik! 马里克
[20:53] No! I didn’t want to do that. 不 我不是故意的
[20:55] Who’s Malik? 谁是马里克
[20:56] Hey, no, no. 不 不
[20:57] We don’t need Malik involved in this. 我们不需要马里克参与进来
[20:58] No. False alarm, Malik. 不 虚惊一场 马里克
[21:00] We’re good. We’re good. We’re good. We’re good. 我们没事 我们没事 没事
[21:02] Back to your business. 回到你的岗位上
[21:03] Bounce this fool. 把这蠢货扔出去
[21:06] No, no bouncing. Look, I just want to talk to you. 别 别动手 我只想和你谈谈
[21:19] When you in my club… 在我的店里
[21:22] you… 轮不到
[21:23] best… 你
[21:24] listen! 说话
[21:31] That was fun. That was fun. 很有趣 很有趣
[21:33] We all learned some things. 我们都明白了些东西
[21:34] You guys don’t like money. I dig it. 你们不喜欢钱 我懂了
[21:36] Don’t let me see you again. 别让我再看到你
[21:38] That’s some good advice. 这建议不错
[21:41] Here you go. 给你
[21:53] So, what happened? 怎么了
[21:54] What can I say, man? 我能怎么说 伙计
[21:55] Sherrod loves his drink. It’s a party up in there. 谢罗德就喜欢喝酒 里面有个聚会
[21:57] Right. Did you get the shot or not? 好吧 你搞定了吗
[21:58] – What? – The picture. Do you have it? -什么 -照片 你拍到了吗
[22:00] Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, man. 对对 没错 伙计
[22:05] Just like you asked. 照你说的办的
[22:10] All right, Mr. Train. 好的 特雷恩先生
[22:11] It looks like you’re for real. 看起来你没骗我
[22:13] Why don’t you go take a nap somewhere? 要不你先找地方睡一觉
[22:14] We’ll be talking real soon. 我会很快联络你谈正事
[22:16] Can’t wait. 等不及了
[22:29] You should have let me stop them. 你该让我制止他们
[22:31] I could have stopped them. 我制止他们准没问题
[22:32] Yeah. That’s debatable. 这可难说
[22:33] That one dude was three bills, easy. 那家伙足足三百磅 说得轻巧
[22:38] I hate this job so much. 我真讨厌这工作
[22:40] Well, the hard part’s over. You’re in. 最难的部分已经结束 你通过了他的测试
[22:42] Now all you have to do is convince Garza 现在你要做的就是说服加尔扎
[22:44] to steal a gun from police lockup, 从警局里偷出一把枪
[22:46] we’ll get him on tape, and Ayn gets her life back. 我们把他拍下来 有姐就能重获自由
[22:48] Yeah, I get it. 好的 明白了
[22:49] But if Garza catches me wearing a wire, 但如果加尔扎发现我戴了窃听器
[22:51] my kidneys are gonna get another workout. 我的肾就得再受一次摧残了
[22:52] You don’t have to worry about that. 这你不用操心
[22:53] I have Sam working on something. 我已经让萨姆着手去办了
[22:56] We’re gonna catch the bastard on tape from down the block. 我们会用街区录像拍下这混蛋
[23:04] Hey, you want to help? 你想帮忙吗
[23:06] Help do what? 帮忙做什么
[23:08] Smart man. 真聪明
[23:09] Come over here. 过来
[23:11] Always ask that question. 记得一定要问这个问题
[23:13] I get myself into so much trouble 我给自己惹了这么多麻烦
[23:14] helping people with stuff without asking what. 因为帮助别人却不问缘由
[23:17] Sit down. 坐下
[23:19] You want to help us take down 你想帮助我们抓住
[23:20] the guy that sent your mom to prison? 那个害你妈妈进监狱的人吗
[23:23] Tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做
[23:25] The two most challenging parts of planting a listening device 安放窃听装置时最具挑战性的两点
[23:28] are quick concealment and power. 是快速隐藏和供电
[23:30] If your target wears a radio for work, 如果你的目标带着无线电工作
[23:33] you can kill two birds with one stone 你用带有窃听器的电源偷梁换柱
[23:34] by bugging a duplicate power pack and switching them out. 就能一石二鸟
[23:38] Do it right, and you get a bug 不出差错的话 你的目标
[23:40] that your target carries everywhere he goes. 就会随身携带这个窃听器
[23:42] Okay. Let’s test it. 好了 咱们试试
[23:47] Chicken butt. 鸡屁股
[23:49] I read that, 10-by-10. 我听到了 一字不漏
[23:52] You ready, Jesse? 准备好了吗 杰西
[23:52] Yeah, just give me the thing. 好了 把那玩意给我
[23:55] Thanks — for helping my mom. 谢谢你 帮助我妈妈
[24:00] Sure thing, little man. 别客气 小伙子
[24:14] I asked you to keep this on the low. 我要你低调行事
[24:15] You got me strolling up to a police station? 你却让把我约到警察局来
[24:17] – You lazy mother– – Don’t you worry about it. -你这个懒惰的混蛋 -不用担心
[24:19] No, no. I’m worried about it. 不 不 我很担心
[24:23] Matter of fact, give me your phone and your radio. 把你的手机和无线电给我
[24:26] – I’m serious. – Really? -我是认真的 -真的吗
[24:28] I’m turning both them bitches off. 我要把它们关掉
[24:29] I ain’t getting bugged today. 今天我可不想被监听
[24:31] There. 给你
[24:39] Wait. What? You taking them apart? 等等 干什么 你把它们拆了
[24:40] You’re damn straight. 你说对了
[24:41] My boy Tiny’s doing 10 to 15 我兄弟泰尼要蹲10到15年大牢
[24:43] because of some electronic voodoo the Feds pulled. 就因为条子们用了电子窃听设备
[24:46] Just tell me what we’re putting on Sherrod 赶快告诉说我们要怎么陷害谢罗德
[24:48] so I can get the hell out of here, man. 这样我就能快点离开这里 哥们
[24:49] Just a dime bag. 就是一包毒品
[24:50] I figure I can pull a street rip later, and whatever I — 我觉得稍后可以当街逮捕他 无论我…
[24:51] A dime bag? Hell no. 一包毒品吗 别逗了
[24:53] How am I supposed to step up 如果谢罗德第二天就能被保释出来
[24:54] if Sherrod’s gonna be out on bail the next day, man? 我哪还有机会上位
[24:56] I could have framed him for possession my damn self. 我自己就能陷害他持有违禁物
[24:57] I came to you to put him away for good. Come on, now. 我来找你是要让他把牢底坐穿 给点力啊
[25:00] What exactly did you have in mind? 你有什么计划
[25:02] You go get a gun from an unsolved case. 你从一桩未断的案子里拿一支枪
[25:04] What? No. I’m not doing that. 什么 不 我才不干
[25:05] You fire a few shots into a phone book, 你随便朝哪儿开几枪
[25:07] I plant the shells in Sherrod’s desk. 我把弹壳放在谢罗德的桌子里
[25:09] I said I’m not doing that. 我说了我不干那事
[25:10] Planting a little weed is one thing, 把大麻栽赃给他是一回事
[25:11] but stealing evidence from impound? 但去偷扣留的证物
[25:12] – That’s too much. – Come on, man! Man! -这太过头了 -得了吧 哥们
[25:13] You got this rep like you this outlaw cop who breaks all the rules. 所有人都知道你就是个无法无天的警察
[25:16] “Ooh, Garza, he’s a bad man. You better watch your ass.” “加尔扎 他是个坏人 你最好当心点”
[25:18] And now what? You scared? 现在怎么 你怕了吗
[25:20] I thought you did what it takes. 我以为你豁出去了呢
[25:21] I thought you got things done. 我以为你言之必行呢
[25:26] Fine. 好吧
[25:27] Yeah, that’s what I thought. 这样才对嘛
[25:29] Now, you meet me at River Park — 2:00. 我们两点在小河公园碰头
[25:31] You bring the gun. 你把枪拿来
[25:31] We’ll pop a couple off and we finish this. 我们喝点酒 把这事办了
[25:47] Well, where’s Gray? 格雷在哪
[25:50] He’s down by the docks. 他在码头那
[25:51] Mom, are you sure you want to do this? 妈妈 你真的要这么做吗
[25:53] – I need to do this. – I’ve seen this before. -我需要这么做 -这状况我见过
[25:55] A victim wants to meet the criminal, and it never helps. 受害者想见罪犯 却从未有过帮助
[25:58] Michael, just stop. 迈克尔 别说了
[25:59] I just don’t want you to put yourself through something 我不想你去做这种
[26:01] that’s just gonna make it worse. 只会雪上加霜的事
[26:03] Trust me — that’s not possible. 相信我 不会的
[26:18] Ma’am. 夫人
[26:21] Madeline Westen. 我是麦德琳·韦斯顿
[26:23] Thank you for agreeing to meet. 谢谢你愿意见我
[26:27] I want to start by saying how sorry I am — 首先我想说 我很抱歉
[26:29] I don’t give a damn about that. 我才不关心你这些
[26:31] All I want from you is honest answers. 我只希望你能说实话
[26:34] I want to know what goes on in the mind of someone like you. 我想知道你们这类人心里到底怎么想的
[26:43] What’s your training? 你在哪儿受过训
[26:44] I was a sniper in the Marines. 我曾经是海军陆战队的狙击手
[26:46] Why’d you join the CIA? 为什么要加入中情局
[26:48] I wanted to serve my country. 我想要报效国家
[26:51] That’s all? Huh? 就这些吗
[26:55] Do you have a hard time getting close to people? 你是不是很难与人亲近
[26:58] Bad childhood? 童年不幸
[27:00] Is that why Card picked you? 这就是卡德选中你的原因吗
[27:01] ‘Cause you like hurting people? 因为你喜欢伤害别人
[27:03] He picked me because I’m very good at what I do. 他选了我是因为我擅长我的工作
[27:06] Then why did my son die… if you’re so good? 如果你真那么优秀 我的儿子怎么会死
[27:13] I was worried about the wind — 我当时考虑到有风…
[27:15] speed, trajectory, distance. 会影响子弹速度 弹道还有射程
[27:17] And so I switched to a higher-caliber gun. 所以就换了一把更大口径的枪
[27:21] I knew it would go through. 我知道子弹会射穿
[27:25] I took the shot anyway. 但我还是开了枪
[27:27] It was my job. 这是我的工作
[27:30] Did you even know who he was? 你知道他是谁吗
[27:33] No. 不知道
[27:34] He was my baby boy. 他是我的宝贝儿子
[27:37] He liked cars, action movies, and graphic design. 他喜欢车 动作电影还有平面设计
[27:42] He loved his family. 他爱他的家人
[27:44] His name was Nathaniel Elias Westen. 他叫纳撒尼尔·伊莱亚斯·韦斯顿
[27:50] The next time you fire a bullet that could end someone’s life, 下次你开枪要人命之前
[27:54] you know their name. 搞清楚他们的名字
[27:56] Yes, ma’am. 是的 夫人
[27:58] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[28:11] Okay. 好吧
[28:12] It’s been an hour. 已经一个小时了
[28:12] When are we pulling the plug on “Candid Camera”? 这偷拍什么时候能结束
[28:14] As a spy, 作为间谍
[28:15] your job is often to get people to break the rules. 你的工作经常要让人打破规则
[28:18] Okay. That’s him. Here we go. 好 他来了 可以开始了
[28:21] You use their greed, their fear, or their rage 你利用他们的贪婪 恐惧或者愤怒
[28:24] to make them betray the things they value most. 让他们出卖自己最珍视的东西
[28:27] With a professional spy pushing them hard, 在职业间谍的威逼利诱下
[28:29] most people abandon their principles. 大部分人放弃了他们的原则
[28:31] What the hell is all this? 这是怎么回事
[28:32] But sometimes, very occasionally, they won’t. 不过有少数情况 他们并不愿放弃
[28:35] What’s wrong with you? You bring the gun or what? 你怎么回事 你带枪来了没
[28:38] I thought about your plan. 我考虑了你的计划
[28:40] Sorry. I’m not doing it. 抱歉 我不干
[28:44] That’s kind of the opposite of what we wanted on tape. 这可是与我们想要录下的截然相反
[28:46] And when a target decides to stick to his principles, 一旦目标决定坚持原则
[28:49] you can suddenly find a mission going very, very badly. 你就会发现任务变得举步维艰
[28:53] What? Now all the sudden you’re Captain America? 怎么 现在你突然想做个好警察了
[28:54] Please, I’m — 得了吧 我…
[28:55] You don’t think I can be? 你觉得我不能吗
[28:57] Okay, what the hell? 究竟怎么回事
[28:58] Hey, hey, Fi, hang on. Hang on. 菲 等等 等一下
[29:00] You think you know me? You’re wrong. 你自以为很了解我吗 你错了
[29:01] Sherrod killed my partner. 谢罗德杀了我的搭档
[29:03] He shot him down in front of witnesses, 他在大庭广众之下开枪打死了他
[29:04] only no one came forward to testify, 却没有人站出来指证
[29:06] so the case fell apart. 这案子就无疾而终了
[29:07] I had nothing to do with that, man. 那跟我可没关系 老兄
[29:08] You’re all the same — every C.I. I ever worked with. 你也是一丘之貉
[29:10] I’m not gonna make this mistake again. 我不会再犯同样的错误了
[29:11] Are you cracked? I thought you wanted revenge. 你疯了吗 我以为你是想报仇呢
[29:13] No. What I want is my partner — you hear me? 不 我想要的是我的搭档 听见了吗
[29:15] That’s what I want. I want my partner back. 这就是我想要的 我想要我的搭档回来
[29:17] So, what? Now you folding up shop? 怎么 你现在是要退出吗
[29:19] It’s just a gun, man. 不过是一把枪而已
[29:20] I said I’m not stealing evidence from any case to close mine. 我说了我绝不会通过窃取证物来结案的
[29:23] I’m not screwing cops. 我不会陷害警察
[29:24] I’m not screwing victims. 也不会陷害受害者
[29:27] That’s not who I am. 我不是那样的人
[29:28] You want to run the Garden Terrace, 你想要统治花园露台
[29:30] you might just get your chance. 你也许会有机会
[29:31] But if I’m still alive to see it, 不过如果你让我活着看到的话
[29:33] I’m gonna take you down, Train. 我就会逮捕你 特雷恩
[29:34] Okay, hold on. We had a deal. 等下 我们有过协议
[29:35] No. Now we’ve got a new deal. 不 我们现在有了新的协议
[29:37] You stay the hell away from the Terrace this afternoon. 今天下午你离露台远一点
[29:40] And keep your mouth shut. 管好你的嘴
[29:41] Oh, so, what? You gonna take on Sherrod in his project. 你是要在谢罗德的地盘和他较量吗
[29:44] Well, his project happens to be in my city. 他的地盘恰好在我的城市里
[29:51] Hey, you go down there, 如果你去的话
[29:52] you’re gonna get thrown off a roof, man. 他们会把你从房顶扔下来的 老兄
[29:54] Yeah? Well, then maybe this time he’ll go down for killing a cop. 是吗 那这次他就会因谋杀警察而被捕
[30:07] Hey, man. 伙计
[30:07] My God. That bastard’s crazy. 我的天啊 那个混蛋疯了
[30:09] Yeah, well, he’s not the bastard we thought he was. 是啊 不过 他不是我们以为的那个混蛋
[30:12] He’s gonna get himself killed trying to bust Sherrod head-on. 他要去逮捕谢罗德 这会惹来杀身之祸的
[30:14] And if that happens, Ayn rots in prison, 这样的话 有姐会老死狱中
[30:17] Amari goes to foster care… 阿玛瑞就会去孤儿院了
[30:19] and we got a cop killed. 我们还害死了一个警察
[30:26] Fi, what’s wrong? 菲 出什么事了
[30:27] Ayn’s cop just chose a very inconvenient time 负责有姐的警察要挑这个最坏的时机
[30:30] to decide to become a better man. 痛改前非重新做人
[30:34] And that makes you upset? 而这让你不爽了
[30:36] He’s about to get himself killed in overtown. 他要去上城区找死
[30:39] Sam and Jesse are on their way, 萨姆和杰西在路上了
[30:40] but I don’t know if they’re gonna make it. 不过我不知道他们能不能搞定
[30:49] Now you’re in? 你终于要加入了
[30:50] I should have been in from the beginning. 我从一开始就应该跟你们一起干的
[30:58] Just make sure you approach on Howard from the northeast. 只要确保你从东北角靠近霍华德就行
[31:01] Yeah. 好的
[31:03] Fi’s on her way. 菲在路上了
[31:03] She’s bringing Mike and a trunkload of weapons. 她带着迈克 还有一堆武器
[31:07] Here comes Garza. 加萨尔来了
[31:17] Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
[31:21] Thy kingdom… 愿你的国…
[31:22] – How close are Mike and Fi? – About five minutes. -迈克和菲还要多久 -大约五分钟
[31:24] Okay. Well, I think they’re gonna be too late 好吧 我觉得他们来不及了
[31:26] because Garza is getting ready to die. 因为加萨尔快准备好送死了
[31:28] For thy kingdom is the power and glory 因为国度 权柄和荣耀全是父的
[31:32] forever and ever. 直到永远
[31:33] Amen. 阿门
[31:35] Maybe he’s… just really religious. 也许他只是个非常虔诚的教徒
[31:40] Sherrod, come out here 谢罗德 你给我出来
[31:42] and face me like a man, you little bitch! 有点男人样跟我对峙 你个狗娘养的
[31:43] Nope, you’re right. He’s gonna die. 不 你是对的 他找死呢
[31:46] Your time is up. 你死期到了
[31:53] Sherrod! 谢罗德
[31:54] I know you’re home! 我知道你在家
[31:54] Sam, we got to stop him. 萨姆 我们得阻止他
[31:56] With what? A butterfly net? 用什么 捕蝶网吗
[31:57] Well, I’m not just gonna sit here and watch a cop get killed. 我不能坐在这眼睁睁地看着警察送死
[31:59] If he’s not calling for backup, I’ll do it for him. 如果他不叫后援的话 我帮他叫
[32:02] I’m taking you in! 我要逮捕你
[32:06] There you are. 终于肯出来了
[32:08] Sherrod Washington, 谢罗德·华盛顿
[32:10] you’re wanted for questioning about your involvement 你被怀疑参与倒卖可卡因
[32:12] in the sale and distribution of cocaine. 而被逮捕
[32:15] You’re wanted for questioning about your involvement 你被怀疑参与未成年女性卖淫
[32:17] in the prostitution of underage women. 而被逮捕
[32:19] And you’re wanted for questioning 你还被怀疑
[32:21] about your involvement in the death of my partner, 与我的搭档安东·斯普罗尔斯警官的死有关
[32:25] Officer Anton Sproles. 而被逮捕
[32:27] I’m taking you in. 我要逮捕你
[32:28] Damn, Garza. 该死的 加萨尔
[32:31] You turned this place into a ghost town. 你把这里变成了鬼城
[32:34] I guess we’re just missing a ghost, huh? 我猜我们就差一个鬼魂了 对吧
[32:36] You’re just making things easier on me, Sherrod. 你是帮我把事情变简单了 谢罗德
[32:42] Good. Now I’m taking you in for assaulting a police officer. 很好 我要以袭警的罪名逮捕你
[32:53] How’s it going, boys? 怎么样了 孩子们
[32:54] What? Did you stop for coffee? 你们停车买咖啡去了吗
[32:55] Garza’s over there getting beaten to death. 加萨尔在那边快被打死了
[32:57] Yeah, and they got no problem doing it right out in the open. 他们毫无顾忌地在公开场合打人
[32:59] All right, then. Let’s show them how professionals send a message. 那就让他们看看专业人士是怎么传递信息的
[33:01] Give me the radio. 把无线电给我
[33:04] Fi, that car. 菲 炸了那辆车
[33:06] Jesse — that car. 杰西 那辆
[33:08] Big? 玩大的
[33:09] Bigger. 更大的
[33:11] Use the tracer rounds. 用曳光圈
[33:12] When I open up, you join in. 我先开场 然后你跟进
[33:14] We’ll make it look like hell is raining down on their heads. 我们给他们来个轰轰烈烈的枪林弹雨
[33:18] Mike, I have so much more fun when you’re here. 迈克 有你在这我享受多了
[33:28] Hey. Yo, hold up. Yo, hold up. 停一下 停一下
[33:36] Man, you should have never 老兄 你就不该单枪匹马地
[33:37] stepped foot on the Terrace by yourself. 闯进露台的地盘
[33:41] Attention, Sherrod Washington. 注意 谢罗德·华盛顿
[33:42] Step away from the detective. 放了那个警探
[33:46] Tell me you hear me, Sherrod. 告诉我你听见了 谢罗德
[33:47] We can hear every word you’re saying. 我们能听到你说的每一句话
[33:53] Who is this? 你是谁
[33:54] Well, that’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[33:55] Allow me to introduce myself. My name is… 让我来自我介绍一下 我是…
[34:01] And I’m from the Department of… 所在的部门是…
[34:06] You want to find out where the next one is, 你是想知道下一辆在哪
[34:08] or do you want to back away? 还是想乖乖后退
[34:09] You all can have this pig! We’re out! 这蠢猪是你们的了 我们撤
[34:17] No, I don’t think so. You’re not going anywhere. 我不这么认为 你哪都去不了
[34:19] What the hell do you all want?! 你们到底想要什么
[34:20] I want you all to surrender your weapons to Detective Garza. 我要你们所有人向加萨尔警探缴械投降
[34:24] After all, he just arrested you. 毕竟 他刚刚逮捕了你
[34:31] You heard the man. Drop your weapons. 你听到了 放下武器
[34:36] Thank you. Thank you, whoever you are. 谢谢 不管你是谁 谢谢你
[34:39] Be good, Garza. 做个好人 加萨尔
[35:00] Oh, awesome! 太棒了
[35:01] Say, “Thank you”. 快说谢谢
[35:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:05] You’re welcome. 不客气
[35:06] I don’t know how you did it, girl. 我不知道你是怎么做到的 小妞
[35:08] When they pulled me out of lockup this morning 当他们今天上午把我从监狱放出来
[35:09] and said that I was free to go, I thought, 说我没事可以走了 我想
[35:10] “That criminal is stone-cold magic.” “那个罪犯真是神通广大”
[35:13] Well, I got a lot of help. 很多人都帮了我
[35:15] I even got a little from Garza himself, 甚至加萨尔自己也帮了点忙
[35:17] but you probably don’t want to hear about that. 不过你可能不想知道
[35:18] Oh, I think I do. 我想知道
[35:21] Well, we tried entrapment, and we were gonna blackmail him. 我们想让他自投罗网 打算要挟他
[35:24] That didn’t happen. 不过没成功
[35:25] He just — he just decided to do this. 他就… 就决定那样做了
[35:29] Sometimes when you push people past their limits, 有时当你逼一个人突破底线
[35:31] they realize they have no business 他们会意识到其实并不需要
[35:32] standing so close to the line. 那样冒险
[35:35] Well, good for him. 恭喜他
[35:37] Man learned something took me six years to realize. 他学到了一件我花了六年时间才明白的事
[35:40] Some choices we make… 我们做的某些选择…
[35:43] You want to take them back, but you can’t. 要明白覆水难收的道理
[35:46] I’m just glad to have a second chance. 真高兴我还有第二次机会
[35:50] Me too. 我也是
[36:03] Michael. 迈克尔
[36:04] Hey, Mom. Big day tomorrow. 妈 明天是个大日子
[36:06] We start gathering evidence against Card — 我们开始收集证据扳倒卡德
[36:08] the secrets he’s keeping, the reason Nate died. 他隐藏的秘密 内特被害的原因
[36:11] There’s no reason Nate died. 内特被害没有原因
[36:12] I understand how you feel, mom. 我理解你的感受 妈
[36:14] I want you to know that he’s gonna pay for what he did. 我要你知道他会自食恶果的
[36:16] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[36:18] And all the things I’ve done, they’ll be worth it. 我做的所有事都是值得的
[36:22] Michael, I’m leaving Miami. 迈克尔 我要离开迈阿密了
[36:27] I guess that would be a good idea. 我想那会是个好主意
[36:29] It will sell the story that we really died in — 会让我们已故的事显得更真实
[36:31] No, it’s no ruse. It’s permanent. 不 这不是计策 是永久性的
[36:35] Your Aunt Jill said I could stay with her, 你姨妈吉尔说我可以跟她一起住
[36:36] and I’ve been missing her for a long time. 而且我也一直很想她
[36:38] So, that’ll work. 所以我要搬过去
[36:39] Don’t you think it’s a little drastic? 你不觉得这办法太极端了吗
[36:45] I can’t keep watching you turn your soul inside out, 我不能眼瞅着你出卖你的灵魂
[36:48] working with these monsters — 和坏人一起共事
[36:51] Tyler Gray and Card and whoever’s next. 泰勒·格雷 卡德 天知道还有谁
[36:54] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要了
[36:55] There’s no one next. After this, no one. 没有下一个了 这是最后一次
[36:58] Right. 是啊
[37:01] I need you. 我需要你
[37:02] I can’t. 不行
[37:04] I can’t go on living in a place 我不能继续住在这里
[37:06] where everything reminds me of the sons I’ve lost. 这儿处处都让我想起死去的儿子们
[37:09] I’m still here. 你还有我呢
[37:12] I don’t know about that. 我没法确定了
[37:15] I need a new beginning, Michael. 我需要重新开始 迈克尔
[37:18] And I want you to do me a favor. 希望你帮我一个忙
[37:21] When this business with Card is over… 等卡德这件事结束之后
[37:26] I want you to start over, too. 我要你也重新开始
[37:36] When you’re on a high stakes intelligence-gathering operation, 当你在执行高风险的情报收集工作时
[37:39] concentration is key. 集中精力是关键
[37:41] Whether you’re in a car or on the street 不管你在车里 街上
[37:43] or doing your surveillance poolside, 还是泳池边监视
[37:45] you have to stay focused at all times. 都要一直集中精力
[37:48] Look alive. Gray’s here for the meeting. 注意 格雷应约而至
[37:50] All clear over here. We’ll stand by. 这边正常 随时待命
[37:53] Because even the slightest detail can mean the difference 因为即使最不起眼的细节
[37:55] between a successful mission and a complete disaster. 也能决定任务的成败
[38:02] You’re a little edgy there, buddy. 你有点太紧张了 伙计
[38:03] Don’t. We have a job to do. 别 我们还有正事要办
[38:06] You’re worried about your mom. It’s okay. 在担心你妈吗 没事的
[38:07] It’s perfectly normal. 太正常了
[38:08] Quiet. 安静
[38:11] Good to see you, Tyler. 见到你真高兴 泰勒
[38:12] Another sunny day. 又是个好天气
[38:13] It’s a scorcher. 天气炎热
[38:14] You gonna invite me in, or are we gonna talk in the hallway. 你是要让我进去 还是站在走廊里谈
[38:18] Okay. What the hell? We just lost him. 搞什么鬼 听不到他了
[38:19] Wait. Is that? 等等 这不会是
[38:21] No signal. 没信号
[38:22] Frequency jammer. That’s not good. 频率干扰器 这可不太妙
[38:27] And that’s not good, either. 那也不太妙
[38:29] Card brought a team. 卡德带了一队人马
[38:30] Wait. Mike, hold on. 等等 迈克 等一下
[38:33] Look, look, if he wanted Gray dead, 你想想 如果他要格雷死
[38:35] he wouldn’t have brought all these guys. 就不会召这么多人来
[38:36] He’s not gonna kill him. 他没打算杀了他
[38:37] He’s gonna bring Gray in and hang everything around his neck — 他打算让格雷进去 把所有事赖他身上
[38:40] Panama, Nate, Anson, all of it. 巴拿马 内特 安森 所有事
[38:42] We got to haul Card out in cuffs 我们必须逮捕卡德
[38:44] and take our chances now before his team’s in place. 赶在他的人就位前动手 就现在
[38:58] Keep an eye out. 你在外面盯着
[38:58] I should go in there with you. 我应该跟你进里面去
[38:59] If Card’s people are coming, I need a heads-up. 如果卡德的人来了 我需要有人提醒
[39:02] Get down to the window at the end of the hall 到走廊尽头的窗户那边
[39:03] and keep an eye out. 密切注意
[39:18] Hello, there. 你好啊
[39:18] Show me your hands, Tom. 把手举起来 汤姆
[39:21] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[39:22] Gray, he has a weapon trained on you. 格雷 他正用枪对着你呢
[39:28] Michael Westen. 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[39:31] Back from the dead. 死而复生
[39:33] Not just me, Tom. 不只是我 汤姆
[39:34] The whole team. It’s over. 是整个团队 你玩完了
[39:36] The truth’s coming out. 要真相大白了
[39:37] Put the weapon down. 把枪放下
[39:38] Right. 对
[39:40] Right after you, killer. 你放我就放 杀手
[39:41] Tom, drop the weapon. 汤姆 放下枪
[39:44] This is between him and me, sport. 这是我跟他之间的过节 小子
[39:47] I should have known something was going on. 我早该知道这事有蹊跷
[39:51] Especially with those just-too-cute files 尤其是你公寓里出现的
[39:53] that showed up from your loft. 那些可爱至极的文件
[39:55] Tom. 汤姆
[39:55] – Put the weapon down. – No. -把枪放下 -不
[40:01] Don’t do — 不要做…
[40:05] What are you gonna do? Shoot me? 你打算怎么做 开枪打我
[40:08] You’re not the only guy in the room who has a team outside. 这个屋里不只是你在外面有队人马
[40:11] I told my people that I was coming to see an unstable asset. 我跟我的人说来见一个有危险的特工
[40:15] God damn it! 见鬼
[40:16] I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to do this. 我不想这么做 我不想这么做
[40:18] I don’t want to do this! 我不想这么做
[40:19] Don’t! Don’t. 不要 不要
[40:22] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[40:24] He painted me into a corner 他踢开大门的一刹那
[40:26] the minute he kicked down that door. 就把我逼进了死胡同
[40:27] No. No, Tom. 不 不 汤姆
[40:29] He killed your brother! 他杀了你弟弟
[40:34] Hands on your head! 把手放在头顶上
[40:35] Hands on your head! 手放在头顶上
[40:38] Listen to me, Michael. 听我说 迈克尔
[40:39] Gray killed Anson. Gray shot your brother. 格雷杀了安森 格雷开枪打你弟弟
[40:41] He murdered Nate. He did that. 他谋杀了内特 是他开的枪
[40:44] Right there. He did that. 在那里 就是他开的枪
[40:45] You ordered him to. You’re responsible. 是你下的命令 该由你负责
[40:48] I never wanted Nate dead. 我从没想内特死
[40:50] I would never have taken that shot! 我绝对不会开枪杀他
[40:51] You tried to have me killed. 你还企图杀了我
[40:52] And that is my own personal hell. 那是我的噩梦
[40:54] It wasn’t supposed to go like that. 本不应该是那样的
[40:57] You were like a son to me. 你就像是我的儿子
[41:03] You are out of your mind. 你完全疯了
[41:05] We both know that it is a big, bad world out there, Michael. 我们都知道外面的世界很危险 迈克尔
[41:09] And guys like you and me — we make calls. 像你跟我这样的人 我们说了算
[41:13] We get up in the morning 我们早上起来
[41:14] and we know the ends justify the means. 我们都明白为了目的应该不择手段
[41:16] Why do you think Anson had to go? I’ll tell you why. 安森为什么必须死 我告诉你原因
[41:19] Because he knew what I had going on in Yemen, 因为他知道我在也门 中国 巴基斯坦
[41:23] in China, in Pakistan. 做过的事
[41:25] Someone has to carry the bag on the front line. 总得有人上前线打头阵
[41:28] So… 所以
[41:31] I pull the trigger 对着几个真正的坏人
[41:33] on a couple of really bad guys… 我扣动了扳机…
[41:37] or we roll the dice 否则就可能
[41:38] on a couple of really bad conflicts. 升级为真正的冲突
[41:44] You’re talking about treason, Tom. 你说的是叛国罪 汤姆
[41:46] Michael, might be time for you to grow up, my friend. 迈克尔 或许你是时候长大了 朋友
[41:49] You’re not my friend. 你不是我的朋友
[41:50] But I was. And I damn sure can be again. 但曾经是 而我肯定我们还能重修旧好
[41:53] We can do things, Michael — great things. 我们可以做大事 迈克尔 伟业
[41:55] Necessary things. 必须做的事
[41:58] There’s a long to-do list, and there’s nobody left to do them. 还有个很长的任务清单 没人去完成
[42:01] You wiped out the last batch. 你消灭了最后一个绊脚石
[42:03] It’s just you and me now. 现在只有我和你
[42:06] Clock’s ticking. 时间不等人
[42:10] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[42:12] Can we — can we put all this behind us? 我们… 我们能一笔勾销吗
[42:19] Can we move into the future? 我们能展望未来吗
[42:39] I’m so proud of you, son. 我以你为荣 孩子
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme