Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:31] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:39] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:42] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson 内特 只有你才能在安森逃跑前
[00:49] before he escapes. 找到他
[00:51] – We got him, man. – It is about time. -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了
[00:56] No. 不
[00:57] Nate! 内特
[00:58] This is a munitions warehouse in San Miguelito, Panama. 这是位于巴拿马圣米格利托的弹药仓库
[01:02] Say hello to the man who murdered your brother, Nate. 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手打个招呼吧
[01:05] 泰勒·格雷 杀内特的凶手
[01:06] It’s him! It’s Gray! 是他 是格雷
[01:13] Don’t move. 别动
[01:15] I got him. 我抓到他了
[01:16] Now we just sit tight and wait for Card’s extraction team. 现在我们坐等卡德的精英部队到达
[01:18] He said it’s already in the air. 他说已经飞过来了
[01:20] Card isn’t sending you an extraction team. 卡德根本没派精英部队给你
[01:22] How do you know about Card? 你怎么认识卡德
[01:23] Who do you think sent me out here? 你认为谁派我来这里的
[01:25] This was supposed to be a suicide mission for you. 这本来是你的自杀任务
[01:27] – What is that? – Sounded like an F-18. -那是什么 -听着像F18战斗机
[01:30] Card sent an air strike into Panama? That’s insane. 卡德要空袭巴拿马 真是疯了
[01:33] Please tell me it’s done. 请告诉我搞定了
[01:42] So, what the hell do we do now? 那么 我们现在怎么办
[01:53] When was your last contact with Tom Card? 你最后一次和汤姆·卡德联系是什么时候
[01:57] Yesterday, 1800 hours. 昨天 下午六点
[02:01] When is your next contact scheduled? 下一次联系应该是什么时候
[02:03] – It was conditional. – On what? -这要看情况 -什么情况
[02:06] My mission being complete. 我的任务完成了就联系
[02:08] You mean me and my friends dead. 你是指我和我的朋友都死了
[02:11] Yeah. That was the order. 对 命令是这样的
[02:19] Is there anyone else looking for us in Panama? 还有其他人在巴拿马追查我们吗
[02:22] You think I know that? 你觉得我会知道
[02:24] Look, I told you everything there is to tell. 我把知道的全都告诉你了
[02:26] Are we done? 问完了吗
[02:27] No. 还没
[02:32] Tell me about Atlantic City. 告诉我大西洋城发生的事
[02:34] I had an order to take out Anson. 我奉命射杀安森
[02:37] I carried it out. 我完成了任务
[02:38] But you didn’t just kill Anson. 但你不仅仅杀了安森
[02:40] True. There was another guy. 对 还有个人
[02:43] He was my brother. 那是我弟弟
[02:45] Yeah, so I heard. 听说了
[02:49] You killed my brother, 你杀了我弟弟
[02:51] and he wasn’t part of this. 他是局外人
[02:53] How do you figure? 要是你 怎么看得出来
[02:54] Last I saw, he was standing behind Anson with a gun. 我只看到他拿着枪站在安森背后
[02:57] He looked pretty proud of himself. 他看起来很自豪
[02:59] He wasn’t the target. 他不是你的目标
[03:00] You could’ve waited for a clean shot. 你可以等待时机不伤无辜
[03:02] Clean shot? 不伤无辜
[03:03] Man, that was 1,900 meters, 伙计 那可有1900米远
[03:05] 20 city blocks, light crosswind, 20个街区 小侧风
[03:08] off the roof of a beat-up Toyota Camry, 趴在一辆破丰田佳美的车顶
[03:10] center mass. 目标正在中心点
[03:11] I’d say that’s a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. 我觉得这机会千载难逢
[03:13] Mike, don’t do it. 迈克 住手
[03:15] He wasn’t a target. 他不是目标
[03:16] He was my brother! 他是我弟弟
[03:17] Hold on. Hold on. 等会儿 等会儿
[03:19] Where I come from, we do not execute prisoners. 在我家乡 可不会处死囚犯
[03:22] Say it! He was my brother! 说啊 他是我弟弟
[03:24] That’s right. That’s right. 好了 好了
[03:25] And he’s gonna get what he deserves. 他会受到惩罚的
[03:26] But you’re not killing him in cold blood. 但你不能无情地杀死他
[03:28] Come on, Mike. 冷静点 迈克
[03:31] What did you think the plan was, Sam? 我们怎么计划的 萨姆
[03:34] We came here to deal with this son of a bitch. 我们就是来解决这个混蛋的
[03:36] We need to finish the job. 我们得有始有终
[03:38] Well, the job has changed, Fi. 情况有变 菲
[03:40] Now we know this doesn’t end with him. 现在得知幕后还有黑手
[03:41] Card was the one trying to take us out. 想杀我们的人是卡德
[03:42] Card is next! 下一个就是卡德
[03:43] Wait, what are you gonna go after him with? 等等 你准备拿什么对付卡德
[03:45] A rumor? 一句谣传
[03:47] Right now this guy is the only weapon we have against Card, 现在这家伙是对付卡德的唯一武器
[03:49] but we got to get him back to Miami alive. 但我们得把他活着带回迈阿密
[03:51] How are we gonna do that, Sam? 怎么把他带回去 萨姆
[03:53] We are stuck in Central America with nothing. 我们现在两手空空地被困在中美
[03:56] We are dodging the CIA, the FBI, 我们得躲过中情局 联调局
[03:58] God knows what else. 天知道还有谁
[04:00] The last thing we need is to be dragging that bastard around with us! 我们最不需要的就是拖上这个混蛋
[04:02] Okay, then we put a bag over his head and we ditch him somewhere. 行 那蒙上他的头 找个地方丢下他
[04:04] We give ourselves a chance to get home. 让我们自己有个回家的机会
[04:06] Why not have him call Card? 那还不如让他给卡德打电话
[04:07] He can tell him we’re alive, 告诉他我们没死
[04:08] and he can put bull’s-eyes on our foreheads! 好让他瞄准我们的脑门一枪毙了事
[04:11] Listen, Mike, 听着 迈克
[04:13] you could’ve killed this guy back there, and you didn’t. 你之前就可以杀他 但你没下手
[04:16] You know I’m right. He’s our play. 你知道我是对的 他是我们的筹码
[04:19] Now, I know this is tough, brother, 我知道这不容易 兄弟
[04:21] but we just got to keep our heads down 现在我们只能低调行事
[04:22] and get ourselves back to the states. 想办法安全回国
[04:24] But killing him now… 但现在杀他
[04:27] it’s a mistake. 是个错误
[04:34] Yeah, I know it’s a mistake. 我知道不对
[04:37] One I’d enjoy making. 但我乐意犯这个错
[04:51] Mrs. Westen? 韦斯顿太太
[04:55] It’s Mrs. Arnold from across the street. 我是对街的阿诺德太太
[04:59] Hi, Mrs. Westen — 韦斯顿太太
[05:00] I’m — I’m sorry. 抱 抱歉
[05:01] You caught me at a bad time. 很不巧
[05:02] I’m right in the middle of — 我正准备
[05:03] I don’t really know how he got my number, 我不知道他怎么得到我家号码的
[05:04] but your nephew is on my phone. 但这是你侄子的电话
[05:08] My nephew? 我侄子
[05:08] Yeah. He wants to talk to you. 是的 他想跟你说话
[05:12] Yes. I’m sorry — m-my line’s been acting up. 抱歉 我的电话出故障了
[05:14] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢
[05:16] I’ll return it as soon as I’m through. 我说完就马上还你
[05:17] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[05:18] Oh — o…kay. 好 好的
[05:20] Michael. 迈克尔
[05:21] Mom, I’m fine. 妈妈 我很好
[05:22] I couldn’t call your phone. It might be tapped. 我不能打你的电话 可能被窃听
[05:24] Look, we have to be quick. 我们得长话短说
[05:25] My phone’s tapped? Well, who’s tapping my phone? 我的电话被窃听了 谁在窃听
[05:27] I can’t get into that. We’re in Panama. 现在没时间说 我们在巴拿马
[05:29] Michael, what is going on? 迈克尔 发生什么事了
[05:30] We’re finding a plane to get back to Miami, 我们正在找飞机回迈阿密
[05:32] but we need your help. 但需要你的帮助
[05:33] The flight has to land secretly. 飞机得秘密降落
[05:34] Sam has a hacker friend. 萨姆有个黑客朋友
[05:35] His name– 他叫
[05:36] Why don’t you have the CIA do that? 为什么不找中情局呢
[05:38] That — that Tom Card. 那个 那个汤姆·卡德
[05:39] Why don’t you call him? 怎么不找他
[05:40] Mom, he’s the reason I’m in trouble. 妈妈 现在这困境就是拜他所赐
[05:45] He’s the reason Nate’s dead. 内特的死也是他造成的
[05:47] He knew I was close to finding out that he was behind everything, 他知道我快查出他才是幕后黑手
[05:49] and he tried to kill us all. 就想杀了我们所有人
[05:51] Oh. I’m sorry. 等等
[05:53] I don’t — I don’t understand. 我 我不明白
[05:56] I don’t have time to explain everything, Mom. 没时间解释一切 妈妈
[05:58] For now, you’re just gonna have to trust me. 现在 你得相信我
[06:00] Just act like nothing’s happened. 你得装作什么都没发生
[06:02] Don’t tell Card anything. 什么都别跟卡德说
[06:03] Like nothing has happened? 装作什么都没发生
[06:04] That bastard called me an hour ago 那混蛋一小时前还来过电话
[06:08] and asked me to come back to his office tomorrow. 要我明天去办公室找他
[06:10] Please, Mom. 拜托了 妈妈
[06:11] We only have one chance to take him down. 铲除他的机会只有一次
[06:12] If he figures out we’re coming after him, 如果他知道我们在追查他
[06:14] he will get away with it. 他肯定会逃脱的
[06:15] But, Mom, first you need to — 但是 妈妈 首先你得
[06:16] Fine. 好吧
[06:19] Just tell me about this guy you want me to find. 告诉我你要找的这个人是谁
[06:31] Excuse me, I’m looking for Jack Dixon. 打扰了 我想找杰克·狄克森
[06:33] Yeah, he’s over there. 他就在那边
[06:39] Excuse me, are you Dixon? 请问 你是狄克森吗
[06:42] Oh, is that your boat down the way? 那边那艘船是你的吗
[06:44] Is the music too loud? 是音乐太吵了吗
[06:46] Can I get you a hot dog or maybe a jello shot? 你想要个热狗或是杯果冻酒吗
[06:48] No, I’m — I’m a friend of Sam Axe. 不 我 我是萨姆·亚克斯的朋友
[06:50] I need a favor. 想找你帮个忙
[06:52] Sam. 萨姆
[06:54] Just a sec. 等会儿
[06:56] You said “Dixon,” Right? 你找狄克森对吧
[06:57] ‘Cause I’m not Dixon. 其实我不是狄克森
[06:58] H-has anyone seen Dixon? 有谁看到狄克森了吗
[07:00] 狄克森 电脑专家
[07:02] Listen, lady, 听我说 夫人
[07:04] hacking into F.A.A. Records 黑进联邦航空局
[07:05] to erase a flight from Panama — 抹去一个来自巴拿马的航班记录
[07:06] that’s crazy. 这太疯狂了
[07:07] Are you saying you can’t do it? 你是说你做不到吗
[07:09] No, of course I can do it, but that’s not the point. 不 我当然能做到 但这不是重点
[07:11] The point is, I’m finally out from my house arrest, 重点是 我好不容易才结束了软禁
[07:14] and you’re asking me to do some seriously risky stuff here. 你却要我去做这么高风险的事
[07:16] Michael and Sam will pay you back. 迈克尔和萨姆会补偿你的
[07:17] It’s not about the money. It’s about the principles. 不是钱的问题 是原则的问题
[07:19] You seem like a nice boy, 你看起来像个好孩子
[07:21] so let me tell you about my principles. 那跟你说说我的原则吧
[07:24] If you don’t do this 如果你不这么做
[07:25] and my son gets back another way, he’s going to kill you. 而我儿子回来了 他一定会杀了你
[07:29] If he doesn’t get home, I will kill you. 但如果他没回来 那我会杀了你
[07:34] Okay, let’s erase this flight. 那么 还是抹去航班记录吧
[07:36] Okay. Let’s go. 好 那就快走吧
[07:45] But the second we hit stateside, 一旦我们在美国着陆
[07:47] you get 10 grand cash. 你就能得到一万现金
[07:48] 10 grand — 4 people and a prisoner? 才一万 要带四个人和一个囚犯
[07:50] Whatever, pal. 算了吧 伙计
[07:57] Dos cervezas, por favor. 请给我两杯啤酒[西班牙语]
[07:59] The cash we got off of Gray won’t get us on a bus, 从格雷身上搜出的钱都不够我们乘汽车
[08:02] much less a plane. 更别提飞机了
[08:03] No one’s biting. 没人愿意帮忙
[08:04] I might have a little nibble. 我说不定有个办法
[08:06] Rico there… 那位叫瑞克的
[08:10] …flies for his cousin’s cargo company. 在他堂兄的空运公司驾驶飞机
[08:12] Sounds all sorts of shady. 听起来就见不得光
[08:14] They have a flight to Houston tomorrow. 他们明天要飞休斯顿
[08:15] He offered me a ride for free. 他答应免费载我过去
[08:17] He likes me. 他喜欢我
[08:18] Rico know you got friends? 瑞克知道你还要带上朋友吗
[08:19] I was gonna share that little detail with him once I’m on the plane. 这个细节我打算上了飞机再告诉他
[08:23] With a gun to his back. 用枪指着他时
[08:34] So, that’s our ride. 那就是我们的飞机
[08:36] Not exactly first-class travel, but it’s better than nothing. 虽然比不上头等舱 但总好过没有
[08:40] 11 armed guards. 11名武装守卫
[08:41] Make it a baker’s dozen — 13名了
[08:42] two more just came out of the hangar. 有两个刚从飞机棚里出来
[08:43] What are they guarding? 他们在看守什么东西
[08:44] Doesn’t matter. 这无关紧要
[08:45] We don’t have any other options out of Panama, 我们没有别的办法离开巴拿马了
[08:47] and we need to leave fast. 而且得尽快离开
[08:48] And you’re sure the pilot can escort you past security. 你确定这飞行员能带你过保安
[08:51] Trust me. 相信我
[08:52] You hide over there. 你们藏在那边
[08:53] Once the plane goes through the gate 只要飞机一出铁栅栏
[08:55] and hits the taxiway, I’ll get Rico to open the doors, 上了跑道 我就让瑞克开门
[08:57] and you run out and you hop on. 然后你们跑出去 跳上飞机
[08:59] Okay, and when the guys with guns see us? 那 带枪的家伙看到我们怎么办
[09:02] You run faster. 你们跑快点就是了
[09:04] Run faster. 跑快点
[09:06] People often think the easiest way past armed guards 人们总以为 要通过武装守卫
[09:09] is with high-tech equipment or serious firepower, 须携带高科技设备或是大量火力
[09:12] but usually it’s through someone who already has access. 但通常跟随有权限的人才是最容易的办法
[09:15] The key is picking an escort who really likes you, 关键在于 找到一个很喜欢你的陪同
[09:18] and it helps if they’re fast on their feet. 他们能灵敏应变就更好了
[09:20] Who’s she? 她是谁
[09:21] She’s my guest. 她是我的客人
[09:22] She’s flying up to Houston with me. 她将跟我一起飞往休斯顿
[09:27] I didn’t hear anything about this. 我没听说这件事
[09:29] The boss know? 老板知道吗
[09:30] Of course my cousin knows. 我堂兄当然知道
[09:32] He’s the one who approved her. 是他同意带上她的
[09:34] Why don’t you call him? 你可以给他打个电话问问
[09:36] But I’m warning you, I just talked to him, 不过我可提醒你 我刚跟他说过话
[09:39] and he’s not in a good mood. 他这会儿心情不好
[09:44] All right, Rico. 好吧 瑞克
[09:45] Enjoy the flight. 飞行愉快
[09:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:51] So, I get to ride up front with you? 我可以跟你一起坐驾驶舱咯
[09:52] That’s right, baby. You’re flying V.I.P. 没错 宝贝 你享受的是贵宾待遇
[09:59] I have never been in a cockpit before. 我从来没进过驾驶舱
[10:01] You know what all these buttons and switches and knobs are? 这些按钮开关把手是干什么的你都知道吗
[10:05] I’m a pilot. That’s what we do. 我是个飞行员 飞行员必须知道这些
[10:09] Next stop, Houston. 下一站 休斯顿
[10:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:13] I have a little surprise. 我有个小小惊喜
[10:16] – I like surprises. – Oh, good. -我喜欢惊喜 -太好了
[10:17] You’re gonna really enjoy the rest of the day. 你会好好享受这一天的
[10:22] Open the back doors now. 打开后舱门 快点
[10:29] Okay, shady flight 101 now boarding. 可疑航班101次现在开始登机
[10:31] All hijackers proceed to the gate. 所有劫机人员请前往登机口
[10:33] Okay, Mike, that’s our cue. 好了 迈克 那是我们的暗号
[10:34] – Time to boogie. – Move. -狂欢时间到 -行动
[10:40] Vamos! Vámonos! 冲啊 上啊[西班牙语]
[10:43] Rápido! 快上啊[西班牙语]
[10:52] Tell the pilot to head to Miami though the Río Duque Valley. 跟飞行员说穿过里约杜科河谷飞往迈阿密
[10:55] Stay below 4,000 feet. 飞行高度保持在1200米以下
[11:06] Fire in the hole! 舱内起火了
[11:10] Back up, back up! 后退 后退
[11:20] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈的搞什么鬼
[11:23] Mike! 迈克
[11:28] Stop the plane! 把飞机停下来
[11:29] I can’t. It’s too late. 停不了 已经太晚了
[11:30] I’m out of runway. 跑道已用尽了
[11:31] We have to take off. 现在只能起飞了
[11:49] Vámonos, arriba! Arriba! 举起手来 快点[西班牙语]
[11:52] Looks like we missed our flight. 看来我们错过航班了
[12:00] We are not going there without the men we left on the runway. 我们不能走 跑道上那两人必须一起走
[12:03] Trust me, your friends are probably already dead. 相信我 你的朋友们很可能已经死了
[12:05] Put the plane down now! 立刻给我降落
[12:08] I walked you onto this plane. 我带你上了飞机
[12:09] I helped you rip off my cousin. 帮你占了我堂兄的便宜
[12:11] He will not be happy. 他会很生气的
[12:12] Rico, I want you to understand something. 瑞克 我希望你明白
[12:15] Either you land this plane, or I land this plane. 要么你来降落 要么我来降落
[12:18] And I don’t know how to fly a plane. 而我可不会开飞机
[12:24] Efficient cocaine-smuggling operations can process, 高效的可卡因走私团伙能够加工
[12:28] package, and distribute their product 打包以及配送他们的货
[12:29] without losing track of a single gram. 却不丢失哪怕一克
[12:32] They rely on highly trained guards, 他们依靠训练有素的守卫
[12:34] controlled access points, 可控的存取点
[12:35] and workers stripped down so they can’t steal their product. 以及让工人脱光 使他们无法偷货
[12:38] Salganse ya! Putas! 快滚开 臭婊子
[12:39] Conveniently, the same rooms that keep drugs safe 而与此同时 藏毒的房间
[12:42] are also great for stashing prisoners. 也正适合窝藏俘虏
[13:02] So, this is better than flying to America? 关在这比飞美国还好吗
[13:05] Yeah, well, I’d rather deal with businessmen 是啊 比起想复仇的私自执法者
[13:07] than some vigilante who’s out for revenge. 我宁可跟商人打交道
[13:10] Look, Gray, I know we’re not each other’s biggest fans, 格雷 我知道我们彼此不太对路
[13:13] but we got a serious problem here. 但我们现在有个很棘手的问题
[13:14] “We”? 我们
[13:15] No, there’s no we. 没有什么我们
[13:16] There’s me and the guy who was seconds away 只有我 和一个在那间仓库
[13:18] from executing me in that warehouse. 差点把我枪毙的家伙
[13:20] What, you think you can do this alone? 你以为一个人就能对付他们吗
[13:22] Gray, the only card we have to play here 格雷 我们现在唯一的筹码
[13:25] is that my friends have the plane. 就是我朋友们掌控了那架飞机
[13:27] They’re the geniuses who just accidentally ripped off a coke dealer. 他们就是几个碰巧宰了毒品贩一笔的天才
[13:30] I think maybe I’ll just take my chances with these guys, thanks. 我想我还是试试跟这些人谈判好些
[13:41] You have no idea what you’re doing. 你根本不懂你这么做的后果
[13:43] My cousin will skin you guys alive, 我堂兄会活剥了你们这些人的皮
[13:45] and then he’ll do the same thing to me. 然后我也逃不掉
[13:47] I thought you said you were family. 你不是说你们是家人吗
[13:48] I am, and it means nothing. 是家人 那又有什么用
[13:50] He stabbed my grandpa. 他刺死了我祖父
[13:51] He chopped off my second cousin’s — 砍了我的二表哥的…
[13:55] Such a buzz kill. 真是扫兴
[13:57] One of the biggest problems for any drug smuggler 对于毒品走私贩来说 最大的问题
[13:59] is the drug-detection dog. 就是要躲过缉毒犬
[14:01] Their noses can be up to 10,000 times more sensitive than a human’s, 它们的鼻子比人类的灵敏一万倍
[14:05] which makes it necessary to mask the smell with something else. 因此必须用其它味道盖过毒品的味道
[14:09] In Colombia, that means coffee. 在哥伦比亚 一般用的是咖啡
[14:11] In Panama, it’s often the catch of the day. 而在巴拿马 通常使用当天捕获的海鲜
[14:14] Fish? 鱼
[14:16] Yeah, fish. 对啊 鱼
[14:20] With a little extra seasoning. 还有一点点附加的调味品
[14:24] So, that’s about a kilo per fish, 每条鱼藏了一公斤
[14:26] 50 fish per crate, 8 crates. 每箱50条鱼 共8箱
[14:29] What’s that work out to? 那一共是多少
[14:30] Well, my currency conversion’s a little rusty, 我的货币换算能力有点退化
[14:31] but I’ll tell you, that’s more than enough cocaine to get Mike back. 但我肯定这些可卡因绝对够把迈克赎回来
[14:33] We need to hook the plane’s radio back up, huh? 我们得把飞机的无线电重新安上吧
[14:35] No way. We’re not risking them finding our position. 不行 我们不能冒险暴露行踪
[14:37] Okay, then we need to find a phone, call senior kingpin. 好吧 那得找部电话 联络高级头目
[14:40] On the way down here, I saw a road. 下降的时候 我有看到一条路
[14:41] It was about a half a mile south of here. 这里向南 不到一公里
[14:43] Okay, you two hitch a ride into the nearest town. 好 你们俩搭顺风车到最近的镇上
[14:45] I’ll stay here with the plane and Mr. Sunshine in there. 我留这看住阳光先生和飞机
[14:52] F.A.A. security makes it nearly impossible 联邦航空局的安全系统非常严密
[14:55] to break into the air-traffic-control system remotely, 很难远程入侵空中交通管制系统
[14:58] but hackers have a saying — 但黑客们有句俗话
[15:00] “Physical access is total access.” “实体入侵就是王道”
[15:02] The best way to erase computerized records 要想抹去进港航班的电子记录
[15:05] on an incoming flight 最好的办法
[15:06] is to put yourself in the same room as the computer. 就是进入储存记录的计算机房
[15:09] Okay, you’re gonna wait outside while I go in here. 好了 我进去 你等在外面
[15:11] It’s the annex. 这是副楼
[15:12] It’s got all the overrides for disasters. 通过这里可以覆盖一切灾难性记录
[15:14] I go in there, I work my magic, I come out — 我进去施展我的魔法 很快就出来
[15:16] two minutes, tops. 最多两分钟
[15:16] Why are you strolling up like you’re going to the Winn-Dixie? 为什么你轻松得好像要进温迪克西一样
[15:19] Isn’t there a security guard? 里面没有保安吗
[15:20] Yeah, Albert. It’s a friend of my dad’s. 有啊 艾伯特 他是我爸的朋友
[15:25] Well, but not today, though. 不过今天不是他
[15:26] Come on. 走吧
[15:27] What do you mean, “Not today”? “今天不是”什么意思
[15:29] That’s not Albert. 今天不是艾伯特当班
[15:29] If Albert’s not here, I can’t get in. 如果他不在 我没法进去
[15:31] He’s not th– 他不在…
[15:32] you didn’t think to call first? 你没想过先打个电话吗
[15:34] Call? This is incredibly illegal. 电话 这事可是严重违法的
[15:36] Now come on. 我们走吧
[15:36] No, we’re not leaving. 不 我们不能走
[15:37] This has to happen today. 你今天必须把这事办了
[15:39] You’re not listening to me, crazy woman. 你没在听我说吗 疯女人
[15:40] I can’t get in the computer room. 我进不了计算机房
[15:47] Okay, um… 那这样吧
[15:49] just tell me everything you know 尽量告诉我关于你爸朋友
[15:53] about your father’s friend Albert. 艾伯特的一切
[15:59] Where the hell is Albert? 艾伯特死哪去了
[16:01] Albert? He’s not working today. 艾伯特 他今天不当班
[16:03] Don’t give me that. I know he’s here. 少装蒜 我知道他在这
[16:05] I’m sorry, ma’am. He took a vacation day. 抱歉夫人 他请了一天假
[16:07] Well, not according to my friend Patty at the salon. 我发廊的朋友帕蒂可不是这么说的
[16:09] She talked to Lucy Peterson, 她跟露西·皮特森说过
[16:11] and she’s been telling everybody all over town 现在她满世界跟人说
[16:12] that she spends her lunch breaks here. 她午休都在这里过的
[16:14] Lady, you got the wrong idea. He’s boating. 夫人您搞错了 他划船去了
[16:16] Oh, yeah, he’s boating — up Lucy Peterson. 划船 在露西·皮特森身上划吧
[16:19] Is that where he is? 他在那里吗
[16:20] That their little love nest? 那是他们的小爱巢吗
[16:22] Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am, 这位夫人 夫人
[16:23] I’m the only one in the building, okay? 整栋楼只有我一个人
[16:25] This is a computer room. 这是计算机房
[16:27] How much does this bastard pay you to cover for him? 老王八蛋给你了多少钱让你帮他打掩护
[16:29] Albert! I know you’re in there. 艾伯特 我知道你在里面
[16:31] – Ma’am, ma’am, look. – Albert! -这位夫人 听我说 -艾伯特
[16:33] Ma’am! I’ll show you, okay? Excuse me. 夫人我带您进去看好吗 让我来
[16:36] Hi, Alb… 艾伯…
[16:38] See? 看到了吗
[16:40] No Albert. 他不在这儿
[16:41] Because he’s on a boat, just like I told you. 因为他划船去了 我没骗您
[16:44] Now you have to leave. 您现在必须离开
[16:47] Down there. That’s where they are. 那边 他们肯定在那边
[16:50] Ma’am, ma’am. There’s no one down there. 这位夫人 那边也没人
[16:53] That’s storage, okay? 那是储藏间
[16:54] Well, I’m not buying it. 我才不信
[16:55] – Ma’am, please. – Albert! -我拜托你了 -艾伯特
[16:57] Ma’am, please. 夫人 求您了
[16:59] I will show you every room, 我带您逐个房间看个遍
[17:01] but then you have to leave, okay? 但之后您必须得走 行吗
[17:14] So? 怎么样
[17:15] Michael and friends are all set. 迈克尔和朋友们都安排妥当了
[17:17] But, wow, Albert’s gonna wish he never went boating. 但艾伯特肯定会很后悔划船去了
[17:20] Just want my son back in one piece. 我只希望我儿子能毫发无伤地回来
[17:25] They say, “Whatever doesn’t kill you 俗话说”大难不死
[17:27] only makes you stronger.” 必有后福”
[17:29] But when it comes to torture devices, 但这话要是放在刑具上
[17:31] that’s pretty much never true. 就完全不对了
[17:32] The Picana Electrica delivers shocks at only 1/1,000 of an amp. 皮卡纳电棒只会发出千分之一安培的电击
[17:37] It’s completely non-lethal, 它完全不会致命
[17:38] but at 15,000 volts, it’s so painful, you wish it was. 但1万5千伏的电压会使你疼得求死不能
[17:43] Oh, great. 棒极了
[17:44] Haven’t seen one of those since I was in Argentina. 从阿根廷回来后就没见过这种东西了
[17:46] What did you expect? A back rub? 你以为会有什么待遇 背部按摩吗
[17:48] Just keep your mouth shut and let me handle it. 你还是闭嘴让我来吧
[17:52] Sorry to make you wait. 久等了
[17:54] Wasn’t expecting any visitors. 没想到还有访客
[17:55] Of course, I don’t even know your names. 那倒是 我还不知道你们的大名呢
[17:58] Our names are not important. What is important — 名字不重要 重要的是
[18:00] Your names are important. 你们的名字固然重要
[18:03] You tried to steal my plane. 你们可是图谋盗我飞机的人
[18:05] Now, let’s start all over, okay? 我们现在重新问一遍吧
[18:07] My name is Ramiro Vasquez. 我叫拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹
[18:09] I’m the owner of the Vasquez Cargo company. 瓦斯奎兹货运公司的老板
[18:14] But I expect that you already know that. 不过我料两位早已知道
[18:19] 拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹 瓦斯奎兹货运公司总裁
[18:21] 拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹 毒品走私贩
[18:25] Now you’re gonna tell me who you are, 轮到你们自报家门了
[18:28] who you work for, and where my plane is headed. 雇主是谁 还有我的飞机飞哪去了
[18:37] – Can we talk about this somewhere.. – i’m Michael Westen. -能换地方谈吗 -我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[18:38] This is Tyler Gray. 他叫泰勒·格雷
[18:40] We don’t work for anyone. 没有雇主
[18:42] Our friends will be calling soon. 我们的朋友很快就会来电话
[18:44] If you hand us over unharmed, 放我们毫发无伤地回去
[18:45] you’ll get your plane back. 就会归还你的飞机
[18:53] You think you two are worth more than 400 kilos of cocaine? 你们俩能比四百公斤的可卡因还值钱吗
[18:56] I don’t think so. 我想不可能
[19:00] You know, I really didn’t want to have to do this. 我真心不想做这种事
[19:02] I did not at all. 真心不想
[19:05] But I’m going to have to ask you just one more time. 我只能再问你一次
[19:09] Where is my plane headed? 我的飞机飞去哪里了
[19:13] Our friends don’t want your plane. 我们的朋友并不想要你的飞机
[19:16] They don’t want your drugs. 也不想要你的货
[19:18] They just want us back safe. 他们只想让我们安全返回
[19:21] If you just wait — 如果你能等…
[19:27] You didn’t answer my question. 你没回答我的问题
[19:33] What about you? 你呢
[19:36] You gonna be stubborn like your friend? 打算跟你这朋友一样固执吗
[19:39] Que lástima. 真可惜啊[西班牙语]
[19:40] All right, listen, tough guy, I’m gonna ask you, 这位壮汉 我问你
[19:44] where’s my plane headed? 我的飞机飞哪去了
[19:53] I forget. 我忘了
[20:09] Well, that is a sweet ride, Sam. 这辆车真不错啊 萨姆
[20:12] Can’t believe you wasted most of our cash on that piece of crap. 难以相信你竟然把钱都花在这破烂上了
[20:14] Quit whining, will you? 你别发牢骚了
[20:15] It had a full tank of gas. 起码汽油是满的
[20:16] Yeah, remind me never to go car shopping with you. 记得提醒我千万别跟你一起买车
[20:18] Just hope we have enough change. 希望零钱够用
[20:20] Somehow I don’t think that’s gonna matter. 有没有都无所谓了
[20:22] Yeesh. 我靠
[20:28] Bingo. Right there. 好嘞 那边
[20:31] Hola, Chico. ¿hablas inglés? 你好小朋友 会说英语吗[西班牙语]
[20:34] Sí, un poquito. 会 一点点[西班牙语]
[20:35] Ah, excellent. What’s your name, buddy? 太好了 小兄弟叫什么名字
[20:38] – Esteban. – I’m Carlos. -埃斯特班 -我叫卡洛斯
[20:40] How are you? This is my friend. 幸会 这是我朋友
[20:42] Tibbs. 提布斯
[20:44] They call me señor Tibbs. 大家都叫我提布斯先生
[20:47] Esteban, that’s a nice little phone you got there. 埃斯特班 你的小手机可真漂亮
[20:49] You think we could pay you to make a quick call? 我们付你钱 借它打个电话可以吗
[20:51] No, my dad said no one can use it but me. 我爸爸说这个不让别人用
[20:55] Okay, okay, muchacho, no problem. 好吧 小子 没关系
[20:57] Tell you what, 这样吧
[20:58] how about if I buy that phone off you for $20? 我花20美元买下你的手机行吗
[21:01] $20? 20美元
[21:02] Wow, that’s a lot of money for a phone. 买这手机可真绰绰有余了
[21:06] $40. 40美元
[21:07] $40? What the… 40 你真…
[21:09] This is all we got. 我们只剩这么多了
[21:10] We’re stuck in Panama. 我们被困在巴拿马了
[21:11] Come on, kid. Open up your heart. 小朋友 有点善心吧
[21:13] Goodbye, Carlos, señor Tibbs. 那拜拜咯 卡洛斯 提布斯先生
[21:18] Okay. Okay. 很好 非常好
[21:20] So we’re gonna have to steal a phone from a 9-year-old kid. 难道我们得从一个9岁娃子手上偷手机啊
[21:22] He forced our hand. Esteban! 他是要逼我们出手 埃斯特班
[21:26] Hey, Esteban, okay, how about this? 埃斯特班 这样吧
[21:28] How about this? 我们这么样吧
[21:30] $20 and this cool military scope. 20美元外加超酷的军用望远镜
[21:34] Esteban, this is the latest in U.S. government technology. 埃斯特班 这可是美国政府的最新科技
[21:36] So, this awesome scope 超炫的望远镜加20美元
[21:38] and $20 we’re offering you for your phone. 换你这部手机
[21:43] Okay. 成交
[21:45] – Gracias. – What a good kid. -谢谢 -真是好孩子
[21:47] Gracias. 谢谢
[21:49] Hope Rico gave us the right number. 但愿瑞克给我们的号码是正确的
[21:52] All right, give it to me. 好 我来
[21:54] So, you’re clever enough to get through my security. 你们能聪明地骗过我的警卫
[21:59] Then you come tumbling out of the plane, 却又滚着跳了飞机
[22:01] belly under, como un par de gallinos. 就像一对胆小鬼[西班牙语]
[22:03] Now, why is that? 为什么这么做
[22:05] What was that last part? 最后一句是什么
[22:06] My Spanish is a little rusty. 我西班牙语生疏了
[22:08] Hyenas? 土狼吗
[22:09] You know what? Go ahead. 你他妈皮痒了吧
[22:11] -Make a joke. -No, no, no. I..I..we had a disagreement. -开玩笑 -别别别 我们吵架了
[22:20] Sí. ¿quién habla? 你好 哪位
[22:21] Yo soy the guy with your plane. 我是劫你飞机的那位
[22:23] Oh, thank you for calling. 谢谢你打电话来啊
[22:25] So, where is it? 飞机在哪呢
[22:26] Oh, somewhere between Costa Rica and Colombia, 哥斯达黎加和哥伦比亚之间的某地
[22:29] but you’re not gonna touch it until I get my friends back. 不过我朋友回来之前你都别想碰它
[22:31] I hope they’re in good shape. 我希望他们还健全
[22:34] Hmm. They’re undamaged so far. 嗯 目前还挺健全的
[22:36] So, listen, here’s how it’s gonna work. 听着 这事儿按我说的来
[22:38] First you’re gonna take some snapshots of my pals. 你们先拍几张我朋友的照片发过来
[22:41] That can be arranged. 没问题
[22:42] And then you’re gonna drop them off 然后你把他们送到
[22:44] at the Marriott in Panama City, 巴拿马城内的万豪酒店里
[22:46] smack dab in the middle of the lobby. 等在大厅的正中央
[22:48] When I get a call from them that they are all fine and dandy, 等我接到他们电话说一切安好的时候
[22:50] you get the GPS coordinates for your plane. 再告知你飞机的定位坐标
[22:52] All right, that sounds good. 好 听起来不错
[22:53] But listen — if I even get a hint 不过你也听着 一旦让我发现
[22:56] that you’re playing tricks on me… 你们要耍我的话
[22:58] Hey, hey, stop, stop. 住手 住手
[23:01] Stop it right now. 快住手
[23:03] You hurt my friends, that’s a $12 million mistake 你伤害我朋友 就得赔上1千2百万了
[23:06] because I will torch your product. 我会一把火烧了你的货
[23:08] I’m gonna have my men take those photos, 我会让我手下为他们拍照
[23:09] and then we can have this little deal happen, okay? 然后就开始我们的交易 好吗
[23:11] Expect my call. 等我电话
[23:22] Seems like your friends want to make a deal. 貌似你朋友的确想做交易
[23:25] They still in Panama? 他们还在巴拿马吗
[23:27] Yeah. 对
[23:28] Why? 怎么了
[23:29] Whatever deal his friends just offered you, I’ll beat it. 不管他朋友开什么价 我能出更多
[23:32] Gray, shut it. 闭嘴 格雷
[23:39] You let me walk, 你放我走
[23:41] I’ll get you your coke, your plane, 我可以帮你拿回你的货和飞机
[23:43] and a chance to kill the team that ripped you off. 还有机会干掉他们这伙耍了一回的家伙
[23:48] Finally something I want to hear. 终于听到我爱听的话了
[23:59] You can tell me where my product is? 你知道我的货在哪里吗
[24:00] I heard the route he gave the pilot. 我听到他指示给飞行员的路线了
[24:02] It’s more than enough to track down your plane. 肯定能追查到你的飞机
[24:05] Okay, this is the deal. 交易得这么来
[24:07] I help you, these cuffs come off. 要我帮你 得先松开这手铐
[24:14] All right. 好的
[24:16] Okay, they were flying to Miami, 好的 他们要飞往迈阿密
[24:17] northwest up the Ro Duque Valley, 往西北方向的里约杜科河谷飞
[24:19] steering clear of the radar towers at Las Minas and Colón. 绕开拉斯米纳和科隆的雷达塔
[24:23] All you got to do is show them that we’re alive, 你需要做的就是让他们知道我们还活着
[24:25] act like you’re gonna make the exchange, 假装你有诚意做交换
[24:28] then you will have plenty of time to find your plane. 你就能有大把的时间来找飞机
[24:31] You’re actually believing this son of a bitch. 你还真相信这个混蛋的话啊
[24:37] What did I say to you about interrupting, right? 我让你插嘴了吗
[24:40] You had your chance to make a deal. 你错过了做交易的机会
[24:54] My men will get you the photos shortly, 我手下很快就会给你们发照片
[24:55] but I’m gonna need you to return the favor. 但我也有要求
[24:57] I want to make sure that every bit of my cargo is accounted for. 我要看到我飞机上的货一箱不少
[25:00] It’s all here. 全部都在
[25:02] It’s getting a little gamey, but it’s all here. 味道挺大的 但是一箱不少
[25:04] I’ll need pictures. 我需要照片证明
[25:06] Every crate? 每箱都要照
[25:08] Of course. 当然
[25:09] I get the pictures, we make the trade. 看到照片后 我们才能交易
[25:15] There are too many mountains over here, 这块区域山太多了
[25:17] so they had to land on that side of the valley. 所以他们只能停降在山谷的这一侧
[25:19] There aren’t that many stretches of road 那附近没什么道路
[25:20] or clearings big enough to land a plane. 或空地能够降落一架飞机
[25:22] You should have them within a few hours. 几小时之内应该就能找到他们
[25:24] I hope for your sake that I do. 为你着想 我也希望如此
[25:26] Lock him back up. 把他铐回去
[25:45] Helping a drug dealer, 帮助一个毒贩子
[25:46] getting four innocent people killed. 害死四个无辜的人
[25:48] What the hell are you doing, Gray? 你在干什么 格雷
[25:49] What am I doing? 我在干什么
[25:50] I am completing my mission. 我在完成我的任务
[25:53] I’m eliminating four threats to national security. 除掉四个危害国家安全的人
[25:56] National security? 国家安全
[25:57] We’re just trying to find out who killed my brother. 我们只想找出杀害我弟弟的凶手
[25:59] You were undermining the entire intelligence establishment. 你低估了整个情报机构的能力
[26:02] You were using Anson Fullerton to compromise our — 你利用安森·富勒顿来危害我们的…
[26:05] Why the hell would I work with Anson? 我怎么可能跟安森合作
[26:07] He destroyed my life. 他毁了我的一生
[26:08] Ah, yes, tell whatever story you want. 是啊 随你怎么编
[26:10] I saw your file with my own eyes. 我亲眼看到了你的档案
[26:12] And who gave you the file? 谁给你的档案
[26:14] Card? 卡德吗
[26:15] And what was in that file? 档案里都写了什么
[26:17] Some white papers? 白皮书吗
[26:18] Some untraceable intelligence reports? 一些无迹可寻的情报报告吗
[26:20] He called in an air strike on you, Gray. 他派轰炸机来干掉你 格雷
[26:22] No, man. That was meant for you, pal. 不 兄弟 他是想除掉你
[26:24] He didn’t even know I was there. 他根本不知道我在场
[26:25] He didn’t care you were there. 他不在乎你在不在场
[26:28] I know you’re Card’s guy. 我知道你是卡德的手下
[26:30] I’ve been there myself. I trusted him, too. 我自己曾经也是 我也曾信任他
[26:32] I know how hard it is to accept the fact 我知道很难让你接受
[26:34] that he played both of us. 他耍了我们俩这个事实
[26:36] Yeah, here’s that “us” again. 又说”我们”了
[26:37] You understand this — we are not on the same side. 你得明白我们从未站在一条战线过
[26:41] Card used me to find Anson. 卡德利用我找到了安森
[26:42] He used you to kill him. 而利用你杀了他
[26:44] I didn’t see through Card until it was too late. 等我看清他真面目时已经太晚了
[26:46] Do not make the same mistake I made. 不要和我犯一样的错误
[26:49] That’s a nice try, Westen. 得了吧 韦斯顿
[26:51] I know who you are, and I know what you are. 我知道你是谁 了解你的本质
[26:54] The only mistake I made was not killing you sooner. 我唯一的错误就是没早点杀了你
[27:04] Hiding personal feelings 面对敌人时
[27:06] when coming face-to-face with an enemy 隐藏好个人情感
[27:08] is one of the biggest challenges for any operative. 是任何特工所需面对的最难挑战之一
[27:11] The trick is to mask one emotion with another — 诀窍就是用一种情感来掩盖另一种
[27:14] hiding anger with excitement, for example… 例如 用欣喜来掩盖愤怒
[27:14] 卡德 行动官员
[27:18] or ice-cold hatred with motherly concern. 或用母性的担忧来掩盖冷酷的憎恶
[27:22] Madeline. 麦德琳
[27:24] Thank you so much for coming by. 谢谢你能来
[27:26] Won’t you — won’t you please come in? 进来 进来坐吧
[27:28] I realize how hard yesterday must’ve been for you. 我能理解昨天的会面肯定令你很难过
[27:33] Have a seat, please. 请坐
[27:35] And I — I just want you to know 我 我想让你知道
[27:37] I feel your pain. 我了解你的痛苦
[27:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:43] Why am I here? Is something wrong? 为什么找我来 出什么事情了吗
[27:46] It’s probably nothing. 可能完全没出事
[27:48] But there was a glitch in our communications. 但我们跟您儿子失去了联系
[27:51] Has something happened to Michael? 迈克尔出什么事了吗
[27:53] No. No. There’s absolutely no reason to believe that. 不 目前还毫无证据让我们那么想
[27:56] I actually wanted to know if you’d heard from him. 我是想知道他有没有联系你
[27:59] No. 没有
[28:00] He said he would be unreachable until he got back. 他说在他回来之前都联系不到他
[28:05] Right. 是的
[28:08] I’m gonna go off the record for a second. 我们非正式地谈谈吧
[28:10] I used to leave an emergency phone with my father 当我知道自己要外出执行任务
[28:13] when I knew that I was gonna be out in the field 尤其是时间较长的任务时
[28:15] for a particularly long stretch. 我会留一个紧急电话号码给我父亲
[28:17] Couldn’t have been more against the rules. 这当然是违反局里条例的
[28:21] But it’s family, right? 但只是家人 对吧
[28:23] You and Michael don’t have anything like that, do you? 你和迈克尔没有这种电话吗
[28:27] No. 没有
[28:30] – Really? – No. -真的吗 -没有
[28:31] It’s very important that I get in touch with him. 要尽快跟他取得联系 这非常重要
[28:33] No special arrangement? 没什么特殊的安排吗
[28:39] When Michael was away years ago, 前几年 迈克尔外出执勤时
[28:43] I used to wait for a call, a postcard, anything. 我还会等他打电话 发明信片
[28:50] Eventually, I learned to live without the postcard. 最后 我适应了没有联系的日子
[28:54] That way, I was never disappointed. 只有这样 我才不会感到失望
[28:59] Mrs. Westen, everything is gonna be okay. 韦斯顿夫人 一切都会没事的
[29:08] Something’s wrong. 不对劲啊
[29:09] Vasquez should’ve called by now. 瓦斯奎兹现在应该来电了
[29:11] Not necessarily. Just be patient. 不一定 耐心点
[29:13] We’re sitting on $12 million of stolen cocaine. 我们偷了一千两百万的可卡因
[29:15] It’s kind of hard to be patient. 很难有耐心
[29:18] Okay, here we go. See? 好了 电话来了
[29:20] Just takes a little faith. 有点信心
[29:23] señor Carlos? 卡洛斯先生吗
[29:24] I think it’s the kid — the one we bought the phone from. 是卖手机给我们的那个孩子
[29:26] Hey, Esteban, what’s going on? 嗨 埃斯特班 怎么了
[29:28] There are some angry men looking for you. 有很多凶恶的家伙在找你们
[29:30] They say you stole their plane. 说你们偷了他的飞机
[29:32] Uh, right. 是吗
[29:34] Hey, tell me something — do these angry men have guns? 那些凶恶的家伙手里有枪吗
[29:36] Sí. Big guns. 有 重型枪
[29:38] Uh, okay. Well, we got to go. 好的 我得挂了
[29:40] Thanks for calling, Esteban. 谢谢你打电话来 埃斯特班
[29:42] You stay away from those men with the guns, okay? 你远离那些拿枪的人 知道吗
[29:44] You were right. Something’s wrong. 你说得对 出事了
[29:46] They’ll be here any minute. 他们很快就会找到这里
[29:47] We got to go. We got to go now. 我们得离开 马上离开
[29:48] What? You can’t just back this thing into reverse. 又不可能将飞机倒退
[29:50] They’ll be all over us before we get up in the air. 还没等我们起飞就被他们抓到了
[29:52] Okay, then we’ll load the car up, make a break for it. 那我们将货装上汽车 争取冲出去
[29:54] No. We’re not running. 不 我们不能逃走
[29:57] I think our best move is to let Vasquez have his cargo. 我们最好是让瓦斯奎兹取回他的货物
[30:00] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[30:01] He gets his coke back, Mike’s dead for sure. 一旦他拿回可卡因 迈克就死定了
[30:03] Not if I’m on the plane. 只要我跟着飞机回去就不会
[30:05] It’ll fly back to the airfield, 飞机会飞回机场
[30:07] past the guards, right up to the front door. 通过守卫 直接开到仓库前
[30:09] If I hide in there with a gun, 如果我带枪躲在里面
[30:11] I can get to Michael in time. 就能及时救出迈克尔
[30:13] Oh, come on, Fi, that’s crazy. 算了吧 菲 这太疯狂了
[30:15] You know it’s our best shot. 你知道这是最好的办法
[30:17] I’ll let you into the compound, and you can back me up. 到时我打开大院门 你们就可以支援我
[30:19] Fi, you’re sure. 菲 你确定这么做吗
[30:20] Just hold Vasquez off long enough for me to get set up. 你们只需拖住瓦斯奎兹 好让我躲进去
[30:24] Okay, we’re on it. 好的 就这么办
[30:26] An anti-vehicle mine is only effective 反车辆地雷的作用在于
[30:29] if it stops your target, 阻止目标的前进
[30:31] which means knocking out the engine block or a wheel. 也就是说毁坏车子的引擎或轮胎
[30:34] If you’re short on supplies, 如果你手头缺乏弹药
[30:35] a heavy-gauge slug and some smaller metal projectiles 一个大口径弹头和一些金属弹丸
[30:39] should do the trick, 也能起到作用
[30:40] as long as you guess correctly where the target will be. 只需你准确预测到敌人的位置
[30:48] They’re coming, Fi. 他们来了 菲
[30:54] Vasquez has more men than we have bullets. 瓦斯奎兹的人数多过我们手里的子弹
[30:56] This better work. 这最好能成功
[30:57] My thoughts exactly. 我也这么想
[31:06] That was fun. I’m out. 真好玩 我没子弹了
[31:14] Go. Now. 赶快撤退
[31:25] Go after them. Go. 跟上他们 快追
[31:27] But the road — there are mines. 但是路上有地雷
[31:29] Go! 追
[31:33] You let them get away. 你让他们逃跑了
[31:35] Jefe, I’m sorry, but you saw — 头儿 很抱歉 但你也看到了
[31:46] Make sure my product’s in that plane and get us out of here. 确认我的货物在飞机上 然后飞回机场
[31:49] We’ve got some thieves to catch. 我们得抓住这几个贼
[31:59] Okay, this is bad. It’s been two hours. 感觉不妙 已经两个小时了
[32:01] Maybe we should just rush the place 也许我们应该冲进去
[32:03] and see if we can find Mike. 看能不能找到迈克
[32:04] With what, an empty shotgun 就靠一把没子弹的枪
[32:05] and Panama’s crappiest car? 巴拿马最破的一辆车
[32:07] Come on, Sam. 得了吧 萨姆
[32:08] We got a plan. Let’s stick to it. 我们有计划的 按计划执行
[32:09] Look, how long does it take to get a damn plane in the air? 一架飞机起飞需要多久
[32:12] Well, you broke the cockpit radio, remember? 你弄坏了驾驶舱的无线电 记得吗
[32:14] They probably had to fix it, turn the plane around, take off. 他们需要修好它 让飞机掉头后再起飞
[32:16] Yeah, or Vasquez decided to drive his coke back. 对 或者瓦斯奎兹决定开车回来
[32:19] Or they found out where Fi was hiding. 或者他们发现了菲
[32:20] Or she’s on her way. 又或者她马上就到了
[32:22] Bam. 看
[32:24] Okay. After you, Mr. Axe. 跟你走 亚克斯先生
[32:26] I believe we have a castle to storm. 我们有场艰难的战要打
[32:31] All right, listen. 都听好了
[32:32] I want this entire shipment repacked. 我要这些货全部重新包装一遍
[32:34] We’re flying in an hour, 一小时之内起飞
[32:35] or you guys are digging your own graves, you understand? 不然你们就挖坟等死吧 明白了吗
[32:39] – Yeah. – Good. -明白 -很好
[32:40] All right, as for you… 好 至于你
[32:41] Primo, primo, primo, you have to understand. 首 首 首先 你得明白
[32:43] – What was I supposed to do? – All right, listen to me. -我有什么办法 -好了 听我说
[32:44] I’m not gonna kill you until I check the entire shipment. 清点完所有货物之前 我是不会杀你的
[32:47] But for every gram that’s missing, 但是 少一克
[32:49] you’re gonna lose a finger. 你就要少一根手指
[32:50] And after 10 fingers, 手指砍完了
[32:51] I’m gonna cut off something else. 再砍别的地方
[32:53] You understand me? 听懂没
[32:54] Understood. 明白
[32:55] The problem with a trojan-horse strategy 特洛伊木马战略的问题在于
[32:58] is that sneaking yourself across enemy lines 潜入敌人的防线
[33:00] is only half the battle. 只是第一步
[33:01] If you make your move at the wrong moment, 如果行动时机有误
[33:03] your brilliant scheme quickly turns into suicide. 锦囊妙计就变成了死路一条
[33:07] Nobody steals from me and lives. 偷过我的东西的人没有活下来的
[33:09] Ultimately, you just have to wait for a lull in the action, 重点在于 你必须找准时机
[33:12] move fast, and keep everyone quiet. 迅速行动 确保不会打草惊蛇
[33:20] Not a word. 不许说话
[33:22] Aww, where’s that smile? 怎么不笑了啊
[33:24] You should be happy. 你应该高兴才对
[33:25] I’m your best chance of getting out of here in one piece. 要想活着离开 我是你的最佳选择
[33:29] I’m afraid I got some bad news. 坏消息
[33:31] Your friends ran off like dogs when I got to the plane, 我一靠近飞机 你朋友就落荒而逃了
[33:34] so this conversation is gonna have to go on a little bit longer. 看来我们还得再谈谈
[33:37] So, the plane is where I said it would be. 飞机的位置是在我告诉你的位置啊
[33:38] We had a deal. 我们约好了的
[33:39] The deal was for the plane, the product, 约定是我找回飞机 寻回货物
[33:41] and the thieves! 还要抓到那群小偷
[33:47] Where are they? 他们在哪
[33:49] If I were to guess, 要我猜
[33:51] halfway to the Costa Rican border, the embassy. 他们正在去哥斯达黎加边境大使馆的路上
[33:55] Okay, listen to me. 听着
[33:56] They got somebody here? They got a base? 他们在这里有人吗 有基地吗
[33:58] What? Come on. Talk. Tell me. 有吗 说啊 快说话
[33:59] – Come on! – I can’t. -说啊 -说不了
[34:00] I just don’t know them that well. 我也不是太了解他们
[34:02] I had just put the team together to steal your plane. 我只负责组织这些人偷飞机
[34:05] I mean, they were the best I could get. 他们是最合适的人选
[34:06] It was a drunk, an ex-con, and a — 一个酒鬼 一个有前科 还有
[34:08] I think he was a security guard or something. 他可能是保安什么的
[34:17] So these people you just met — 这群人刚认识你
[34:19] they hung out here 就甘愿为了你
[34:20] with $12 million worth of coke for you? 拿着值一千两百万的白粉东奔西跑
[34:24] What can I say? 怎么说呢
[34:25] I’m that charming. 个人魅力无法阻挡啊
[34:48] Rico’s in the cockpit. 瑞克在驾驶舱里
[34:49] At this point, he wants out more than we do. 到这份上 他比我们还急于脱身
[34:51] I’ll get the plane ready. You guys go get Mike. 我去搞定飞机 你们去找迈克
[34:53] Okay. 好
[34:54] I’m gonna find them. 我会找到他们的
[34:56] The only question is how much you’re gonna suffer before I do. 问题是在那之前你要受多少罪
[34:59] You understand me?! Do you? 懂吗 听懂了吗
[35:12] You having fun over there? 玩得开心吗
[35:13] You want to catch these thieves? 还想不想抓住这些小偷了
[35:15] Every minute that you waste on him, 你越在他身上浪费时间
[35:17] they keep getting further away. 他们就跑得越远
[35:19] Okay, I can find them, but I’m done working on credit. 我能找到他们 但不能再打空头支票了
[35:23] Give me your cellphone, put me in front of a computer, 把你的电话给我 再给我一台电脑
[35:26] and take off these damn cuffs. 把手铐给我解了
[35:28] I’ll track them down in an hour. 一小时内我就能追踪到他们
[35:34] Back up. 都退后
[35:36] Release him. 放了他
[35:50] – Get the hell away from him. – Wait, wait, wait. -离他远点 -等等 等等
[35:53] Wait. 等等
[35:55] We had a deal. 我们说好的
[35:57] Yeah, well, I decided to renegotiate. 是啊 我反悔了
[36:07] Wait, I thought you said I was a murderer… 等等 你不是说我是个谋杀犯…
[36:11] and a traitor. 还是个叛徒
[36:15] The guy who just took 15,000 volts to save his friends 为了救朋友忍受一万五千伏的电击
[36:19] is not the guy I read about in that file. 你不是档案里说的那个人
[36:30] Let’s go. 我们走
[36:33] Got any ideas about getting the rest of the way out of here? 有从这里出去的办法吗
[36:36] Yeah, run like hell before they find Vasquez’s body. 有 在他们发现瓦斯奎兹的尸体前快跑吧
[36:49] I don’t speak Spanish! 我听不懂西班牙语
[37:09] You know, if we live through this… 如果我们能活着离开这里
[37:11] …you should think about learning some Spanish. 你应该考虑去学点西班牙语
[37:14] I’ll put it on my to-do list. 我会写进日程表里的
[37:28] All right, forget the Spanish lessons. 好吧 忘记西班牙语课吧
[37:29] I don’t see a way out of here. 我都没看出有出路
[37:46] What the hell is that? 那是什么
[37:47] That is our way out. 是我们的出路
[37:50] Okay, here they come. Let’s go. 他们来了 我们走
[37:55] – What’s he doing with you? – I’ll explain later. -他怎么和你在一起 -回头再解释
[38:13] All right, you gonna stay in the plane this time? 这回你不打算跳机了吧
[38:16] Just get me the hell out of Panama. 赶紧把我从巴拿马弄出去
[38:18] Come on, Rico, let’s go! 好了 瑞克 出发
[39:01] When we get back to Miami, 回到迈阿密之后
[39:02] we’re gonna keep our heads down. 我们得低调行事
[39:05] I’m going after Card, and I’ll need help. 我要对付卡德 需要你的帮助
[39:08] Do I have a choice? 我有得选吗
[39:11] You saved my life back there. 救了我一命
[39:12] You bought yourself a choice. 你有得选
[39:16] Well, I got nothing better to do. 我也没别的事要做
[39:17] Just flushed my career. 职业生涯已经打水漂了
[39:19] Careers are overrated. 职业生涯没那么重要
[39:20] Right. It’s not like I was saving the world. 是啊 又不是拯救世界
[39:25] You know, going after Card won’t be easy. 对付卡德可没那么容易
[39:28] He sees around corners. 他这人眼睛毒
[39:30] He knows you. He knows me. 他了解你 也了解我
[39:32] That’s what I’m counting on. 我指望的就是这一点
[39:35] He’d never suspect 他绝不会想到
[39:36] that I’m working with the man who killed my brother. 我和杀我弟弟的凶手合作
[39:40] If I could take that shot back — 如果时光能倒流…
[39:42] You can’t. 不可能
[39:46] Just 你只要
[39:49] Just help me get the man who gave you that order. 只要帮我抓住给你下命令的那个人就好
[40:28] Any bright ideas 有什么好办法
[40:29] on how to dispose of a drug smuggler’s plane? 处理掉一架毒贩子的飞机吗
[40:31] Well, we owe my buddy Dixon. 我们欠狄克森个人情
[40:33] Maybe he could sell it on eBay. 也许他可以放网上卖掉
[40:34] You tell her about Gray? 你和她说过格雷的事没
[40:35] I didn’t want to upset her. 我不想惹她生气
[40:37] Who does she think he is? 她觉得格雷是什么人
[40:38] A CIA operative, a pilot. 中央情报局特工 飞行员
[40:40] She doesn’t even know what Gray looks like. 她都不知道格雷长什么样
[40:42] Michael, you have to tell her. 迈克尔 你得告诉她
[40:43] Fi, what? 和她说什么 菲
[40:44] Tell her that I’m working with the man who killed her son? 告诉她我和杀她儿子的凶手合作吗
[40:47] Yes. I don’t like it, either. 没错 我也不喜欢这次合作
[40:49] I need Gray to check in with Card. 我得让格雷去答复卡德
[40:51] Every hour counts. 必须分秒必争
[40:52] He’s already been missing too long. 他已经消失太久了
[40:59] You made it back. 你回来了
[41:02] Barely. 勉强吧
[41:03] Thank you, Mom. 谢谢 老妈
[41:06] Did you find the man you were looking for? 你找到那个人了吗
[41:11] Not yet, but soon. 还没 不过快了
[41:32] In the spy world, 在间谍的世界里
[41:33] few moves can be as game-changing 略施小计就能扭转乾坤
[41:35] as turning your target’s trusted asset 把目标深信的人员
[41:38] into your trusted asset. 变成你深信的人员
[41:40] If it works, you have the ultimate prize — 一旦成功 你就有了杀手锏
[41:42] a double agent. 一名双面间谍
[41:43] If it doesn’t work, people end up dead. 一旦失败 则小命不保
[41:47] You know, Card is usually on time. 卡德一向很准时的
[41:50] I told you, he’s too paranoid. 我说了 他为人多疑
[41:51] That’s why we need to convince him he’s won — 所以要使他相信自己已经成功了
[41:53] so he’ll stop looking for us. 他才不会再来找我们
[41:55] So everything is resting on Gray selling the story? 那么一切都指望格雷的三寸不烂之舌了吗
[41:58] I guess it’s a moot point if Card doesn’t show up. 如果卡德没出现 一切都还是未知数
[42:00] Maybe we won’t have to worry about that. 也许我们不用担心这点
[42:09] Hey, you’re an hour late. 你迟到了一小时
[42:12] You’re two days late. 你还晚了两天呢
[42:14] I was worried about you there, buddy boy. 我很担心你啊 哥们
[42:15] Well, I didn’t know who I could trust, so I stayed dark. 我不知道能相信谁 就躲在暗处
[42:17] You know, it’s not too easy to check in 要知道 搭着顺风渔船
[42:18] when you’re hitching a ride on a fishing boat. 想汇报任务可没那么容易
[42:20] You made quite a mess down there. 你在那边惹出了大乱子啊
[42:23] What happened to the targets? 目标如何了
[42:24] I have people looking — they can’t find a trace. 我派人调查 他们什么都查不到
[42:27] What, you think I forgot everything you taught me? 怎么 你以为我把你教的全忘了吗
[42:29] Suddenly I’m gonna leave a bunch of evidence lying around? 笨到到处留证据吗
[42:33] Are you telling me what I think that you’re telling me? 我没有曲解你的意思吧
[42:37] Yeah, I’m saying Michael Westen is dead. 没错 迈克尔·韦斯顿已经死了
[42:47] I’m proud of you, kid. 我为你自豪 孩子
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme