时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[01:07] | Whatever leads the FBI had on Nate’s murder | 无论联邦调查局对于内特的死查到了什么 |
[01:10] | are now in a sealed case file. | 现在都被封存了 |
[01:12] | Well, we don’t have the shooter, | 我们还没查到枪手 |
[01:13] | but we do have the sniper rifle — | 但已经查到了他用的狙击步枪 |
[01:14] | the sale order shows | 销售订单显示 |
[01:15] | the gun landed at the Pryon Group. | 枪被运到了普莱恩集团 |
[01:17] | It’s a private security firm upstate. | 那是一家私人保全公司 |
[01:19] | We have to get a meeting with the guy | 我们得跟普莱恩集团的头儿 |
[01:20] | who runs the Pryon Group. | 见上一面 |
[01:22] | He asked for a sniper cleared on five different guns. | 他要求狙击手会用五种枪 |
[01:25] | Did you think I wouldn’t figure out | 你认为我想不到 |
[01:26] | you’re looking for Tyler Gray? | 你在找泰勒·格雷 |
[01:28] | Tyler Gray? | 泰勒·格雷 |
[01:35] | Who’s Tyler Gray? | 谁是泰勒·格雷 |
[01:37] | Who’s Tyler Gray?! | 谁是泰勒·格雷 |
[01:45] | Whenever you get a fresh piece of intelligence in the field, | 当你得到一个新情报时 |
[01:48] | you have to decide carefully | 你得谨慎考虑清楚 |
[01:49] | who you’re going to share it with, | 你该跟谁分享 |
[01:51] | Because every asset you talk to, | 因为你跟每位线人的谈话 |
[01:53] | agents you work with, and resource you update, | 每位特工的合作 每个资源的更新 |
[01:56] | brings along a new set of problems. | 都会引来一些新的问题 |
[02:00] | Michael, what the hell were you thinking | 迈克尔 你到底在想什么 |
[02:02] | bringing the CIA into this? | 让中央情报局来参与这事 |
[02:04] | Fi, I guess Sam told you. | 菲 我猜是萨姆告诉你的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, well, I guess he’s not as comfortable | 是啊 我猜他不像某人那样 |
[02:07] | lying to me as some people are. | 习惯对我说谎 |
[02:11] | This is a huge mistake, Michael. | 这是个错误 迈克尔 |
[02:13] | A huge mistake. | 超级大错 |
[02:15] | I didn’t have a choice here. | 我没其他选择 |
[02:16] | I had to. We hit a wall. | 不得不这么做 线索断了 |
[02:18] | I needed the resources. | 我得找其他资源 |
[02:19] | You know as well as I do | 你跟我一样很清楚 |
[02:20] | their resources come with strings. | 他们提供资源是有条件的 |
[02:22] | And every time we involve them, | 每次我们让他们参与后 |
[02:24] | everything gets more complicated! | 所有事情都会变得复杂 |
[02:25] | Fi, you suggested I call the CIA. | 菲 是你建议我打给中央情报局 |
[02:28] | Well, that was before they ruined agent Pearce’s career. | 那是在他们毁了皮尔斯探员的前途之前 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry, Fi, | 对不起 菲 |
[02:31] | But I’m not gonna let the man who killed my brother get away. | 但我不会让杀死我弟弟的凶手逃脱 |
[02:33] | I don’t care who I have to work with. | 我不在乎得跟谁合作 |
[02:37] | How do you know they can even help? | 你怎么知道他们真能帮上忙 |
[02:39] | What makes you think | 你为什么会觉得 |
[02:40] | they can find anything more than we have? | 他们可以找到更多的信息 |
[02:42] | Because they already did. | 因为他们已经有线索了 |
[02:43] | Card just called me. | 卡德刚刚打给我 |
[02:43] | I’m meeting him in an hour. | 我一小时后跟他会面 |
[02:56] | You, get me a dedicated comm-link up and going. | 你 去弄个专用通讯电话线 |
[02:58] | You, get me an upgraded grid | 你 去找个当地的 |
[03:00] | of all local law enforcement in the area. | 最新执法机关分布图 |
[03:02] | And, you, get with D.O.D. and see if we have eyes in the sky. | 你负责去问问国防部有没有卫星监视图像 |
[03:05] | – And, you, come with me. What do you have? | -还有你 跟我走 -查到什么了 |
[03:08] | I took your Tyler Gray file, | 我把你关于泰勒·格雷的文件 |
[03:10] | gave it to one of my tech geeks, | 给我技术专员看了 |
[03:12] | and they fed the specs into the FBI, | 他们查遍了联邦调查局 中央情报局 |
[03:13] | CIA, Interpol database. | 和国际刑警组织的数据库 |
[03:15] | Nearly 1,000 partial matches came back — | 找出了高达一千个部分匹配的资料 |
[03:19] | photos of people who shared even the tiniest detail with Gray. | 还有只要和格雷有联系的人的照片 |
[03:22] | 1,000? That’s a big pond to be fishing in. | 一千 真是海底捞针 |
[03:24] | I tasked some low-level gremlins at the NSA | 我让国家安全局的一些低级职员 |
[03:27] | to use one of their supercomputers | 用他们的超级计算机 |
[03:29] | to scour every shred of video on the global system. | 搜索了全球的所有视频 |
[03:33] | In just under 27 hours, | 才27小时不到 |
[03:35] | pay dirt. | 就有了发现 |
[03:39] | This is a munitions warehouse in San Miguelito, Panama. | 这是位于巴拿马圣米格利托的弹药仓库 |
[03:43] | At 2:59 A.M., this gentleman breaks in, | 这个人在凌晨2点59分破门而入 |
[03:46] | steals several weapons, | 偷走了几种武器 |
[03:48] | including a barrett sniper rifle, | 包括一支巴雷特狙击步枪 |
[03:50] | – a known favorite of… – Tyler Gray. | -某人最喜欢的枪 -泰勒·格雷 |
[03:52] | Same guy flies out of Newark using a different name | 这个人在你弟弟内特被谋杀三小时之后 |
[03:55] | three hours after your brother, Nate, was murdered. | 用了另一个名字从纽瓦克机场飞走了 |
[03:58] | Now for the glamour shot. | 再来张大头照 |
[04:06] | Would you please say hello to the man | 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手 |
[04:08] | who murdered your brother Nate? | 打个招呼吧 |
[04:10] | 泰勒·格雷 谋杀内特的凶手 | |
[04:25] | What do you mean, I don’t get a tactical team? | 你什么意思 我没有战术小队 |
[04:27] | Tom, the man killed my brother. | 汤姆 这家伙杀了我弟弟 |
[04:28] | This can’t come as a galloping shock to you, Michael. | 这不至于让你如此惊讶 迈克尔 |
[04:31] | The CIA was pulled off this investigation. | 中央情报局都被下了禁查令 |
[04:33] | What about all those people in the bullpen? | 那外面那些人都是干什么的 |
[04:35] | Are you telling me they’re not agency resources? | 他们都不是局里的资源吗 |
[04:38] | Do you not understand that in this office, | 你无法理解吗 在这个办公室里 |
[04:40] | I can tell any story that I want. | 我可以说任何故事 |
[04:43] | And as far as they know, | 而他们目前所知道的是 |
[04:45] | we’re investigating a weapons theft. | 我们只是在调查一单武器盗窃案 |
[04:47] | That is, unless, of course, | 但是 当然 |
[04:49] | one were to actually go down to Panama. | 如果真要派人去巴拿马的话 |
[04:51] | then you’d get the truth pretty damn quick. | 很快就会被人发现背后的真实动机 |
[04:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:55] | It means that the only people that I can send down there | 意思就是说我唯一能派去的人 |
[04:56] | are already read in — you, Jesse Porter, | 也就是 你 杰西·波特 |
[04:59] | Fiona Glenanne, and the Mr. Chin, | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 和那个大下巴先生 |
[05:01] | whatever his name is. | 不记得他名字了 |
[05:03] | Is that all you can give me? | 你只能提供这么多了 |
[05:04] | I did get you one more person. | 我还帮你找来了一个人 |
[05:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:06] | Brady Pressman. | 布雷迪·普莱斯曼 |
[05:07] | He gets the invite, as you’ll see, | 他能被邀请进来是因为 |
[05:09] | because he was in charge of the capture team out of Langley | 他是中央情报局指派去捉拿安森 |
[05:12] | that was hunting Anson. | 小分队的头儿 |
[05:14] | He took the failure very personally | 他把行动失败看成自己的责任 |
[05:15] | and, as a result, is quite motivated. | 因此 对此事非常有干劲 |
[05:17] | I don’t need to bring along some desk jockey from Langley. | 我不需要兰利派来的办公室探员 |
[05:20] | Sorry, kid. You don’t get a choice. | 抱歉 小子 你没得选 |
[05:22] | He’ll be down there to meet you when you get there, | 他会等你到达那边之后跟你会面 |
[05:23] | with all the toys that I can send. | 会带上所有我能提供的武器 |
[05:25] | One more thing, Michael, and it’s important. | 还有一件很重要的事 迈克尔 |
[05:28] | I’m way out on the skinny branches on this one. | 为了帮你 我已做了很多本不该做的事 |
[05:30] | So whatever happens in Panama… | 所以无论在巴拿马发生了什么 |
[05:33] | stays in panama. | 都跟我没关系 |
[05:37] | Sam, I’ll meet you guys at the airport. | 萨姆 我们机场见 |
[05:39] | I have to go do something. | 我得先去搞定一件事 |
[05:45] | Mom, the door was locked. | 妈妈 门怎么锁上了 |
[05:52] | Well, we haven’t really talked since the funeral. | 我们在葬礼之后几乎没说过话 |
[05:57] | But I’ve called. | 但我打过电话 |
[05:59] | Things are happening, | 有些事情正在发生 |
[06:00] | things that you need to know about, | 一些你应该知道的事 |
[06:03] | and we have to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[06:05] | So? Talk. | 所以呢 说啊 |
[06:07] | I’m heading down to Panama. | 我会南下去巴拿马 |
[06:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:12] | Officially, I’m investigating a weapons theft. | 官方说法是我在查一单盗窃武器案 |
[06:16] | Unofficially, we found him. | 非官方地说 我们找到他了 |
[06:20] | The man that… | 那个人… |
[06:24] | And if something happens to you? | 那如果你遭遇了不测呢 |
[06:25] | The agency is allowing me to bring Jesse, Fi, and Sam. | 局里同意我带杰西 菲和萨姆一起过去 |
[06:28] | That means nothing bad’s gonna happen? | 那就能保证不会出什么事吗 |
[06:31] | Well, I can call you. I-I’ll check in… | 我可以打电话给你 我会… |
[06:34] | It’s not good enough, Michael. | 那样根本不够 迈克尔 |
[06:36] | Nowhere near. | 远远不够 |
[06:38] | Who do I call when your call doesn’t come? | 如果你没打来的话 我又该去找谁 |
[06:41] | You tell me that. | 你告诉我啊 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna give you the number of Tom Card’s secretary | 我把汤姆·卡德中央情报局秘书的电话 |
[06:45] | at the CIA. | 写给你 |
[06:56] | Tell me, uh, Michael… why are you here, really? | 告诉我 迈克尔 你来这的真实目的 |
[07:03] | I mean, since when do you stop by | 我是说 你什么时候开始串门 |
[07:06] | and fill me in on CIA secrets? | 来告诉我中央情报局的秘密了 |
[07:09] | I was thinking that this in… | 我在想 这件事 |
[07:13] | …in a small way… | 从某个小角度来说 |
[07:17] | …just begin… | 刚刚开始 |
[07:19] | to start making up for what happened to Nate. | 弥补一点内特之死带来的创伤 |
[07:23] | Make up for it? | 弥补 |
[07:26] | I don’t — I don’t know what else to do here. | 我不知道 不知道还能做些什么 |
[07:28] | I-I know you blame me. | 我知道你怪我 |
[07:30] | Not just you. | 不只是你 |
[07:32] | There’s more than enough blame to go around. | 还有很多人应该受到怪罪 |
[07:33] | This is on everyone. | 这得怪所有的人 |
[07:35] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[07:37] | I don’t want your apology! | 我不想听你的道歉 |
[07:44] | Every mistake Nate ever made | 内特所做的每一件错事 |
[07:46] | was ’cause he wanted to be like you. | 都是因为他想变得更像你 |
[07:48] | He had no business being out there! | 那里根本没他什么事 |
[07:50] | None! | 完全没有 |
[07:52] | But Nate… | 但是内特 |
[07:57] | I shouldn’t have put him in harm’s way. | 我不该让他去那么危险的地方 |
[08:01] | But you did. | 但你这么做了 |
[08:03] | And I did nothing to stop you. | 而我也没去阻止你 |
[08:05] | And I can’t take that back. | 我不能收回那句话 |
[08:08] | He only wanted to help you | 他只是想帮助你 |
[08:10] | because he knew how proud of you I was. | 因为他知道我有多以你为自豪 |
[08:13] | I was his mother. | 我才是他的母亲 |
[08:15] | And my job was to protect him from you! | 我该做的就是保护他远离你 |
[08:20] | And I didn’t do it. | 但我没做到 |
[08:24] | No, please, just… please, no. | 不 请别这样 别碰我 |
[09:10] | So, this is it, huh? | 就这儿了吗 |
[09:11] | – Casa Sweet Casa? – I wouldn’t say that. | -家 美好的家 -我可不这么认为 |
[09:14] | It’s not exactly one of your sugar mama’s five-stars. | 完全不是你女朋友的那种五星级酒店 |
[09:17] | Yeah, well, this isn’t exactly a vacation. | 是啊 但我们也不是来度假的 |
[09:19] | Michael Westen, Brady Pressman. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 我是布雷迪·普莱斯曼 |
[09:22] | – Sam Axe. – Yes, sir. | -萨姆·亚克斯 -是的 |
[09:23] | – Jesse Porter. – How you doing? | -杰西·波特 -你好 |
[09:25] | And you must be Fiona Glenanne. | 你肯定是菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[09:26] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:27] | So, you’re the one the CIA has running this op? | 你就是中央情报局派来负责此次行动的人 |
[09:30] | 布雷迪·普莱斯曼 本次行动负责人 | |
[09:33] | On paper, yeah, | 官方说法 是的 |
[09:34] | but we’re all in this together, right? | 但这是我们大家的行动 不是吗 |
[09:36] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[09:40] | Did I say something? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[09:41] | She’s just jet-lagged. | 她时差还没倒过来 |
[09:45] | The gear’s already upstairs waiting to be set up, | 楼上设备已准备好 就等你们来了 |
[09:48] | so let’s get to it. | 我们开工吧 |
[09:51] | One of the most popular bases for covert operations | 秘密行动里最受欢迎的基地之一 |
[09:54] | is an abandoned building. | 就是一栋废弃的大楼 |
[09:57] | Hotels and apartments have too many people | 酒店和公寓里会有很多来来往往的人 |
[09:59] | coming and going to base a long-term op. | 来往人群太多不适于长期潜伏 |
[10:02] | You can buy a house, but it’s hard to buy something | 你能买下整栋楼 |
[10:04] | big enough discreetly on short notice. | 但要不引起注意很难 |
[10:07] | Find a building that’s been condemned, however, | 但如果是废弃的大楼 |
[10:09] | and you can move right in, | 就能即刻驻扎 |
[10:10] | As long as you can find a way to supply power | 只要能找到供电源 |
[10:13] | and you don’t mind a little dust. | 而又不在乎楼内灰尘 |
[10:25] | Okay, everybody. Here’s what we got. | 大家 这是我们得到的情报 |
[10:27] | A guy fitting Gray’s description | 有一个外形符合格雷描述的人 |
[10:28] | has been seen throwing around a lot of cash | 在圣米格利托地区 |
[10:30] | in this area of San Miguelito. | 散了很多钱出去 |
[10:32] | Local assets helped track him to this building. | 当地线人追踪到这栋楼 |
[10:35] | That’s our target. | 那就是我们的目标 |
[10:36] | The outer wall is two feet thick. | 外墙有两尺厚 |
[10:38] | To breach, we brought this. | 想破墙而入 我们有这个 |
[10:42] | To get that frame on that wall, | 要破坏那面墙的框架 |
[10:44] | you’re gonna need a masonry drill bit. | 要用砖石钻头 |
[10:46] | – Did you bring one? – No need. | -你带了吗 -不需要 |
[10:47] | This baby’s the newest in speed frames. | 这宝贝儿是最新款高速钻机 |
[10:49] | Sticks to anything. | 任何墙面都行 |
[10:51] | To cover the extraction, we got an m110 rifle. | 要掩埋碎末 我们有加兰德步枪 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’ll happily take that. | 我很乐意拿这个 |
[10:57] | Oh, that’s, uh, I thought they were still testing these. | 我以为它们还在测试中 |
[10:59] | They are. Official approval comes down next month. | 确实在测试 下个月才下发正式批准 |
[11:02] | Thought you’d appreciate a sneak preview. | 我想你会喜欢提前试用 |
[11:04] | Level five body armor, one for Jesse, one for Michael. | 五级身体护甲 杰西一个 迈克尔一个 |
[11:07] | After Fiona blows the wall, you two breach. | 菲欧娜爆破后 你俩就把墙打穿 |
[11:10] | It’s gonna be hard to clear | 两人小队很难搜查完 |
[11:11] | a structure that big with a two-man team. | 那么大的建筑物 |
[11:13] | That’s why we have these puppies. | 所以我们需要这些家伙 |
[11:14] | – Is that a corner shot? – Apr 556. | -那是拐角射击枪吗 -APR 556射击枪 |
[11:16] | Shoot around tight corners without someone covering you. | 没人掩护你的情况下 在密闭角落尽情射击 |
[11:19] | Question. | 有个问题 |
[11:21] | I know what we’re doing, | 我知道我们在做什么 |
[11:22] | but I’m a little unclear as to what it is you’re doing. | 但我有点不明白你是干什么的 |
[11:25] | I’ll be in radio contact with everyone calling the plays. | 我会在大家进去的时候做无线电接线员 |
[11:27] | So, while we’re risking our asses, | 所以 我们傻帽似的前线冲刺 |
[11:29] | you hang back way behind the front line? | 你在后线悠闲 |
[11:31] | – Look, someone needs to — – Okay. Good night, Michael. | -得有人 -好吧 晚安 迈克尔 |
[11:38] | Wow. She really doesn’t like me. | 她真心不喜欢我 |
[11:40] | It’s not you, Brady. Don’t take it personally. | 不是你的原因 布雷迪 不是针对你 |
[11:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Let’s go over the extraction step by step. | 咱们一起演练一下整个行动 |
[11:46] | Start by approaching the south wall. | 从接近南墙开始 |
[11:49] | Fiona will place the charges. | 菲欧娜安置好枪支 |
[11:50] | Sam will set up on this third-story balcony. | 萨姆在三楼阳台设置好 |
[11:53] | We’ll time our breach for noon. | 我们正午开始爆破 |
[11:54] | Take him on foot down this alley. | 带他沿这条小巷走一尺 |
[11:54] | We’ll put him in the car here | 我们会让他在车里 |
[11:56] | and take him directly to the airport. | 直接带他去机场 |
[11:59] | All right, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[11:59] | Tomorrow’s a long day, so let’s get to bed. | 明天是漫长的一天 回去睡觉吧 |
[12:10] | Fi, what are you doing up? | 菲 你起来干什么 |
[12:14] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[12:16] | There’s only one other place I’ve ever seen a sky that color. | 我只在一处见过这种颜色的天 |
[12:22] | Over the Irish sea. | 爱尔兰海上 |
[12:24] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[12:30] | You have no idea how beautiful you look right now. | 你不知道你现在有多美 |
[12:38] | Michael, I know I’ve been difficult. | 迈克尔 我知道我很苛刻 |
[12:41] | I don’t have anything against Brady. | 我并没有针对布雷迪 |
[12:43] | It’s just, this is our business. | 只是 这是我们的事 |
[12:45] | Nate was… he was our family, too. | 内特是 他也是我们的家人 |
[12:49] | We should be doing this alone, without government manipulation. | 我们应该自己来干 没有政府干预 |
[12:52] | We owe that much to Nate. | 这是我们欠内特的 |
[12:54] | I didn’t want Brady here, either, but he’s doing his job, | 我也不想让布雷迪在这儿 但他也是在尽忠职守 |
[12:57] | and we owe it to Nate to find his killer. | 我们要为内特找到真凶 |
[12:59] | Period. | 结束 |
[13:06] | Uh, Fi? | 菲 |
[13:11] | An electrician at 6:00 a.m. | 电工出现在早上六点 |
[13:13] | Not just that, it’s an electrical truck | 不仅如此 是辆电力工程车 |
[13:15] | parked outside a building without any power. | 停在没有供电系统的楼外 |
[13:18] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:19] | Everybody up! | 大家起来 |
[13:20] | Everybody up now! Jesse, Sam! | 所有人都起来 杰西 萨姆 |
[13:22] | – What? What time is it? – Time’s up. We’ve been made. | -怎么 几点了 -时间到 我们被盯上了 |
[13:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:25] | Look outside. | 看看外面 |
[13:28] | It’s just an electrical truck. | 就是辆电力工程车 |
[13:29] | Courtyard’s empty. | 院里是空的 |
[13:33] | Red dots on the ground. | 地上有红点 |
[13:36] | Laser sights. | 激光点 |
[13:43] | Oh, crap. I hate it when you’re right, Mike. | 惨了 每次你说对都有倒霉事 |
[13:45] | Okay, we need an exit, | 我们要找出口 |
[13:46] | or we’re gonna be hosting one hell of a fiesta. | 不然可有我们受的了 |
[13:48] | Back door is covered. | 后门被遮住了 |
[13:49] | The stairs aren’t an option. We’re trapped. | 楼梯不能走 我们困在这儿了 |
[13:51] | How long before they breach? | 他们攻进来前还有多久 |
[13:52] | For a standard breach, a minute. | 一般来说一分钟 |
[13:54] | They want to breach? Let’s breach. | 他们要爆破吗 我们也爆破吧 |
[13:56] | We’re going through the roof. | 我们从房顶走 |
[14:09] | Take cover. | 掩护好 |
[14:15] | Go! We’re in! | 上 我们进去了 |
[14:18] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快 |
[14:33] | No go on this side. They’re covering the alley. | 这边不行 他们在巷子里有人 |
[14:36] | Just a heads up — I’m not wearing any shoes. | 告诉你们一下 我没穿鞋 |
[14:38] | This is gonna suck. | 肯定很遭 |
[14:39] | Okay, well, look, if down ain’t an option, | 如果不能往下走 |
[14:41] | Somebody better grow some wings quick. | 赶快长双翅膀 |
[14:43] | The next building. If we can get over to it, | 那栋楼 如果我们能跳过去 |
[14:45] | there’s a parking garage. | 那儿有个停车场 |
[14:46] | We can steal a car and drive off. | 我们能偷车开走 |
[14:48] | Oh, Mike, I don’t know. Long jump was never my event. | 迈克 我不知道 远距离跳跃不是我强项 |
[14:50] | I think I can help you with that. | 我能帮你 |
[14:53] | With a running start, | 有助跑时 |
[14:54] | the average adult can jump a distance of about 10 feet. | 成年人平均能跳约10英尺远 |
[14:58] | The trick to clearing bigger gaps | 跳更远的秘诀是 |
[15:00] | is raising your launch point | 抬高你的起跳点 |
[15:02] | and making your jump at full speed. | 以便全速跳跃 |
[15:06] | It’s all about maximizing your momentum, | 关键是动量最大化 |
[15:08] | which can make the difference between a safe landing… | 这样能助你安全着陆 |
[15:12] | …and a date with the pavement. | 而不是脸朝下的倒栽葱 |
[15:14] | Try and roll when you land. | 落地时试着滚一下 |
[15:16] | Fi, you’re next. | 菲 你是下一个 |
[15:21] | Go! Go, go! Everyone, go! | 上 快上 所有人 走 |
[15:51] | It’s him! It’s Gray! | 是他 是格雷 |
[15:52] | Michael! No! Come on! | 迈克尔 不 拜托 |
[15:54] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[15:56] | Mike, they’re coming through that door any second! | 迈克 他们下一秒就会回来了 |
[15:57] | We got to get out of here now! | 我们现在就得出去 |
[16:10] | We swept the junkyard. | 我们扫荡垃圾场 |
[16:12] | There’s no one here. How was it out there, Mike? | 这儿没人 外面情况如何 迈克 |
[16:15] | Perimeter’s clear. | 四周都安全 |
[16:16] | Yeah, but for how long? Gray knows we’re in Panama. | 但要多久 格雷知道我们在巴拿马 |
[16:19] | He’s not gonna stop until he finds us. | 不找到我们他不会罢休的 |
[16:20] | Which means we got to find him first. | 也就是说我们得先找到他 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. I must have misheard. | 对不起 我肯定听错了 |
[16:23] | You want to go find him? | 你要找他 |
[16:25] | I may not have a ton of field experience, | 我可能没什么经验 |
[16:27] | but we’re outgunned in a foreign country, Michael. | 但是我们身在异国 枪支稀少 迈克尔 |
[16:29] | We need to call in backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[16:31] | There’s no time to wait for backup. | 没时间等救兵了 |
[16:33] | Gray’s merc forces could find us at anytime. | 格雷的武装力量可能随时找到我们 |
[16:35] | We have to hit them now. | 我们得现在就出击 |
[16:36] | What did we manage to bring? | 我们有多少武器 |
[16:39] | One shotgun… | 一支猎枪 |
[16:42] | …about 80 rounds for the m110 rifle. | 加兰德步枪80轮子弹 |
[16:46] | No m110 rifle. | 但是没有加兰德步枪 |
[16:48] | Sig sauer, two rounds. | 斯格索枪 两轮 |
[16:50] | Beretta, nine rounds. | 贝里塔枪 九轮 |
[16:53] | 30 feet of tactical rope, two zip ties, | 战术绳三十英尺 两条拉锁钩 |
[16:56] | and this chunk of styrofoam. | 还有这块泡沫苯乙烯 |
[16:58] | And in case anyone forgot, not wearing any shoes. | 大家别忘了 我没穿鞋 |
[17:01] | Completely shoeless in Panama. | 在巴拿马完全光脚 |
[17:03] | Okay, hang on. Look at this. | 等等 看这个 |
[17:05] | This scope was in my pocket the whole time. | 这镜头一直都在我屁兜里 |
[17:07] | Right, you also have the scope to the m110 rifle | 你还有咱们没有的加兰德步枪 |
[17:10] | we still don’t have. | 的镜头 |
[17:12] | We’re not equipped to go after Gray. | 我们手无寸铁却要追击格雷 |
[17:13] | Look, it’s just a matter of time before our next encounter | 碰到格雷和他的军队 |
[17:16] | with gray and his army. | 只是时间问题 |
[17:17] | Wouldn’t you rather it be on our terms? | 你难道不希望主动权在我们这吗 |
[17:18] | Absolutely. | 当然希望 |
[17:19] | That’s why we got to find the wasps’ nest. | 这就是为什么我们要先找他们的老窝 |
[17:21] | Now, Brady, you know San Miguelito. | 布雷迪 你了解圣米格利托 |
[17:22] | Jesse and I can help you track down their HQ, | 杰西和我帮你追踪到他们总部 |
[17:24] | and we’ll scout an attack. | 我们来场大战 |
[17:25] | These guys travel in armored SUVs. | 这些人开着武装装甲车四处跑 |
[17:27] | Exactly what are we gonna be attacking with? | 我们到底要攻击什么 |
[17:29] | We need to make use of those m110 rounds. | 我们得用上那些加兰德步枪子弹 |
[17:32] | I think we can put something together that’ll go boom. | 我觉得我们能把些东西混在一起 做成炸弹 |
[17:34] | You must be kidding. | 你在搞笑吗 |
[17:36] | When it comes to explosives, I never kid. | 说道炸弹时 我从不开玩笑 |
[17:39] | If you’re building ammunition to shatter reinforced glass, | 如果用制造火药来粉碎钢化玻璃 |
[17:42] | You need something harder than buckshot. | 需要比铅弹更有冲击力的东西 |
[17:44] | If you don’t have a handful of diamonds lying around, | 如果没有大笔钻石在身边 |
[17:47] | spark plugs will do. | 火花塞也可以 |
[17:49] | Their ceramic casings are nearly as hard. | 火花塞的陶制壳也很坚硬 |
[17:52] | Once you’ve dealt with the glass, | 一旦打碎玻璃 |
[17:54] | you have to deal with the people behind it. | 接下来要对付的就是玻璃后的人 |
[17:56] | A serviceable flash-bang grenade | 闪光手榴弹 |
[17:58] | can be made from a soda can | 可以用装满 |
[17:59] | filled with aluminum shavings and gunpowder. | 铝屑和火药粉的汽水罐制成 |
[18:02] | Not as stable as military issue, | 不如军用物品稳定 |
[18:04] | but it still packs one hell of a kick. | 但依然攻击力强劲 |
[18:15] | Fi, when you were talking about Ireland earlier, | 菲 你早些时候谈到爱尔兰时 |
[18:18] | I hope you know I miss that time, too. | 希望你知道其实我也很怀念那段时光 |
[18:24] | Michael, I don’t need Ireland. | 迈克尔 我不需要爱尔兰 |
[18:30] | I want this. | 我想要这个 |
[18:32] | A junkyard in Panama? | 在巴拿马的垃圾场吗 |
[18:36] | You and me working together. | 你和我一起合作 |
[18:40] | Just us, the way it used to be. | 只有我们 像原来一样 |
[18:45] | At the end of the day, this… | 每天结束时 这… |
[18:48] | This right here is how it should be. | 此情此景就是我想的 |
[18:57] | After I get Gray, I’ll leave. I’m out. | 抓住格雷以后 我就离开 洗手不干了 |
[19:02] | The CIA? | 离开中情局吗 |
[19:04] | Out of all of it. | 所有事 |
[19:06] | Don’t say that if you don’t mean it. | 如果不是认真的就别说 |
[19:08] | I do. | 认真的 |
[19:12] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎样 |
[19:14] | Well, if we live long enough to see that happen, | 如果我们能有幸活着看到这一幕的话 |
[19:17] | it sounds really good. | 听起来很棒 |
[19:30] | When you give a piece of intelligence to anyone, | 你给别人情报的时候 |
[19:32] | even an ally, | 即使是同盟 |
[19:33] | you never know what they’re going to do with it. | 你也不知道他们意欲何为 |
[19:36] | Because even if you completely trust that person, | 哪怕你全心全意相信对方 |
[19:38] | You run the risk of them taking that information | 你还是冒险让他们把信息拿走 |
[19:40] | And using it for their own purposes. | 作为私用 |
[19:46] | Ma’am, are you sure you don’t want to sit while you wait? | 女士 你确定等待时不用坐一坐吗 |
[19:48] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[19:50] | How much longer will your boss be? | 你老板还要多久 |
[19:55] | Mrs. Westen, nice of you to come by. | 韦斯顿夫人 您来了 |
[19:57] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效力的 |
[19:59] | I’m here about my son. | 我为了我儿子来的 |
[20:00] | Well, he’s in the field right now. | 他正在执行任务呢 |
[20:03] | My other son. | 是另一个儿子 |
[20:07] | Well, on behalf of the entire agency, | 我代表中情局 |
[20:09] | we’re very sorry for your loss. | 为您的损失表示遗憾 |
[20:11] | I’m not here for your sympathy. | 我来不是为了博取你的同情 |
[20:13] | What are you here for? | 那是为了什么 |
[20:17] | Answers. | 答案 |
[20:19] | I want to know everything that you know | 我想知道你了解的 |
[20:22] | about the operation that killed Nate. | 有关内特被杀那次行动的一切 |
[20:25] | Mrs. Westen, that’s what we call classified information. | 韦斯顿夫人 那就是所谓的机密信息 |
[20:30] | It’s an operation that one of my boys died in | 那次行动里 我的一个儿子死了 |
[20:34] | and the other one ran. | 而另一个逃了 |
[20:36] | I realize that. | 我明白 |
[20:37] | And I wish I could help you, but I can’t. | 真希望我能帮上您 可惜事与愿违 |
[20:40] | Yes, you can. | 你可以帮上我 |
[20:42] | And you will, | 而且你会帮的 |
[20:43] | or I’m going to cause a scene right here, right now. | 否则我就马上在这里给你难堪 |
[20:46] | I know that you sent Michael | 我知道你派迈克尔 |
[20:48] | on an off-the-books mission to Panama. | 去巴拿马执行秘密任务 |
[20:53] | I know what he’s there for. | 也知道他此去的目的是什么 |
[20:55] | Unless you want that mission | 如果不想让任务内容 |
[20:57] | to be suddenly very much on the books, | 瞬间人尽皆知 |
[21:01] | I suggest you cooperate. | 我劝你还是合作一点 |
[21:05] | You’re blackmailing a CIA officer without batting an eyelash. | 你眼都不眨地在威胁一名中情局官员 |
[21:10] | And here I thought Michael got all his moxie from his papa bear. | 现在我知道迈克尔的勇气从哪来的了 |
[21:14] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[21:21] | Just to be clear, | 说明一点 |
[21:23] | I’m not supposed to share mission specifics with civilians. | 我并不想让平民了解行动细节 |
[21:27] | I’m giving this to you because I trust Michael, | 之所以这么做是因为我信任迈克尔 |
[21:30] | and I believe I can trust you, too. | 于是也信任你 |
[21:33] | I can keep a secret, believe me. | 我会守口如瓶的 相信我 |
[21:53] | Locating a group of mercenaries in a third-world country | 要在某个第三世界国家找出一伙雇佣兵 |
[21:56] | isn’t terribly difficult | 并非难事 |
[21:57] | because they’re very similar to street thugs. | 因为他们和街头流氓很相似 |
[22:00] | They flaunt their presence. | 生怕别人不知道自己的存在 |
[22:01] | So if you want to find an outfit, | 如果你要找他们 |
[22:03] | it’s as simple as asking around. | 四处打听一下就行 |
[22:05] | The question isn’t where they are. | 问题不在于怎么找他们 |
[22:07] | It’s what you’re gonna do when you find them. | 在于找到了要怎么做 |
[22:09] | You don’t realize how much broken glass there is on the street | 穿着鞋子你都不知道这街上 |
[22:13] | until you’re not wearing any shoes. | 有多少碎玻璃 |
[22:14] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[22:15] | That was in my foot. | 从我脚上拔出来的 |
[22:17] | So, I asked around, and word is, | 我打听过了 有人说 |
[22:19] | these are the guys that attacked us. | 这些就是袭击我们的那伙人 |
[22:20] | They’re ex-military guns for hire called Los Hermanos. | 他们是受雇佣的退伍军人 叫做兄弟帮 |
[22:24] | Really? That’s the best name they got? | 叫这个 就不能想点更好听的名字 |
[22:26] | They hire themselves out to smugglers, drug gangs, | 雇佣他们的一般都是走私贩 贩毒团伙 |
[22:30] | murderers on the run. | 还有在逃的杀人犯 |
[22:31] | I’m not looking forward to a run-in with all that firepower. | 我可不指望和那么强的火力对着干 |
[22:34] | Sam, let me see that scope real quick. | 萨姆 瞄准具拿来我看一眼 |
[22:43] | What? Without a battery, the digital display is useless. | 怎么了 没有电池 显示器完全没用 |
[22:45] | It’s $50,000. | 这玩意儿值五万美元 |
[22:46] | Yeah, and now we can actually use it. | 是啊 这样就能派上用场啦 |
[22:47] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[22:52] | Oh, wow. That does not look good. | 看上去不太妙啊 |
[22:55] | That looks like one of the worst places | 看起来是西半球最不利于 |
[22:56] | to stage a snatch-and-grab in the western hemisphere. | 上演追捕大戏的地方 |
[22:59] | All right. Okay. So we don’t do it there. | 好吧 是这样 那我们就别从这里进 |
[23:01] | We do it right there. | 从那边进去 |
[23:06] | What about that angry-looking guy down there? | 那里有个一脸凶相的汉子 |
[23:08] | Yes, he’s angry-looking, but he’s only one guy. | 没错 看上去很凶 但是只有一个人 |
[23:10] | Jesse’s right. | 杰西说得对 |
[23:11] | I mean, that street’s our best bet for grabbing Gray. | 在这条街上最有可能抓住格雷的地方 |
[23:12] | We got to adios that guy. | 我们得去解决了那家伙 |
[23:14] | We don’t have a 20 on Gray. | 我们没有对付格雷的装备 |
[23:15] | He might be on his way back here right now. | 他可能现在就在来的路上 |
[23:17] | Exactly. That’s why we got to adios sense angry muy, muy pronto. | 说对了 所以我们要立刻解决这凶家伙 |
[23:20] | Anybody got a genius idea? | 有什么高明的想法没 |
[23:22] | I think I do. You guys head for that alley right behind him. | 有了 你们俩去他身后的那条小巷里 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna go shopping for a ride. | 我去搞辆车来 |
[23:28] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[23:31] | It’s a popular misconception | 人们通常错误地认为 |
[23:33] | that guard duty is all about watching for people. | 保镖的工作就是当心路人 |
[23:35] | In fact, people are usually a much lower priority than vehicles. | 其实不然 首要留意的是车辆 |
[23:40] | A well-trained guard will focus first on keeping the road clear | 一名训练有素的保镖首先要保证道路畅通 |
[23:44] | and monitoring suspicious cars in the vicinity, | 并监视附近的可疑车辆 |
[23:47] | which can give you a great excuse to get up close. | 这也能为你制造一个接近他的好借口 |
[23:49] | Hey, buddy. Can you tell me where the gas station is? | 伙计 加油站在哪 |
[23:53] | What? I don’t — I no understand-o, amigo. | 什么 我听…我听不懂啊 朋友 |
[23:59] | American. I’m American. | 美国人 我是美国人 |
[24:01] | Uh, gas-o zero-o. | 汽油 零 |
[24:04] | Put-put-put-put, brr-brr. No mas. | 没油了 |
[24:10] | Dude! Is this where we are? Are we here? | 伙计 我们在这里吗 是这里吗 |
[24:13] | ’cause I made a left on Castillo. | 因为我在卡斯蒂洛那里左转 |
[24:36] | Get the gun! Get the gun! | 拿他的枪 快拿他的枪 |
[24:42] | Okay. That worked out quite nicely. | 好了 这计划很成功嘛 |
[24:50] | What size shoe do you think he wears? | 你们觉得他穿几码的鞋 |
[25:03] | Enjoy your trash nap, pal. | 在垃圾堆好好睡吧 老兄 |
[25:07] | Good timing. | 来得正好 |
[25:08] | We just finished cleaning up. | 我们刚收拾干净 |
[25:09] | You find a place to hit Gray? | 你们找到袭击格雷的点了吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah. And more importantly, I got a new pair of shoes. | 没错 更重要的是 我还赚了双新鞋 |
[25:15] | A Panamanian peep toe. Trace chic. | 一双巴拿马露趾凉鞋 很潮嘛 |
[25:17] | All right, so, we got a radio in the corner, | 现在我们在拐角处有架无线电 |
[25:19] | but I still don’t see how we’re gonna capture Gray. | 但要怎么才能抓住格雷呢 |
[25:22] | Here. These are filled with ceramic fragments. | 给 这里面装了陶瓷碎片 |
[25:25] | It should get us through the reinforced glass of the S.U.V., | 应该能打穿越野车的强化玻璃 |
[25:27] | But don’t shake them too much. | 但别太用力去摇它们 |
[25:29] | We only had enough to make three. | 用量只够做了三发子弹 |
[25:30] | Fi will give Gray a reason to stop. | 菲会让格雷的车停下来 |
[25:32] | If you could take out the windows with those, | 如果你能用那把枪把窗户打碎 |
[25:34] | I should be able to deal with the people inside with these. | 我就能用这些把里面的人搞定 |
[25:36] | Yeah, Mike, uh, how about if I’m on flash-bang duty? | 我说 迈克 我来扔闪光弹怎样 |
[25:39] | You’re driving the getaway car, Sam. | 你来开车带我们跑路 萨姆 |
[25:40] | I’ve got this. | 我扔就行 |
[25:41] | I’m sure you do, brother, | 我知道能行 兄弟 |
[25:42] | but it looks like you also got a few broken ribs. | 但貌似你还断了几根肋骨 |
[25:44] | Sam, listen to me. | 萨姆 听着 |
[25:45] | I’m hitting Gray, I’m pulling him out of the car, | 我来袭击格雷 我来把他揪出车子 |
[25:48] | and I’m shoving him in the trunk! | 我来把他丢进后备箱 |
[25:51] | Guys, you hear that? | 伙计们 听到没 |
[25:55] | Gray’s en route. | 格雷出发了 |
[25:57] | We got about 30 minutes to set up. | 我们有半个小时时间准备 |
[25:59] | Let’s go catch ourselves a killer. | 我们去抓凶手吧 |
[26:15] | All right, then. | 行了吧 |
[26:17] | Now that you’ve seen the file, are you satisfied? | 你已经看过文件了 满意了 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | I can’t say that I am. I got a question for you. | 还不满意 我要问你一个问题 |
[26:29] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我真抱歉 |
[26:30] | but I gave you the file. | 但我已经把文件给你看了 |
[26:32] | Do you have any idea what I’m risking | 你难道不知道把你带进这房间 |
[26:33] | even having you in this room? | 我是在冒险吗 |
[26:35] | I could lose everyt– | 我可能会失去所… |
[26:36] | Don’t talk to me about loss. | 别跟我谈损失 |
[26:40] | I lost my husband and my youngest son, | 我失去了丈夫和小儿子 |
[26:43] | and all because of this agency. | 全都是中情局的错 |
[26:45] | Mrs. Westen, I can’t even begin | 韦斯顿夫人 我不可能体会 |
[26:48] | to know what that must feel like. | 那种感觉 |
[26:51] | But please, what do you want from me? | 请问 你想从我这里索取什么 |
[26:54] | Just decency. | 尊重而已 |
[26:59] | And an answer to my question. | 还有答案 |
[27:01] | You trained Michael. You know another side of him. | 你训练过迈克尔 知道他的另一面 |
[27:13] | Please ask. | 请问 |
[27:16] | It’s no secret what our home life was like, | 你知道我们家的生活是什么样 |
[27:20] | what Michael’s and Nate’s childhood was like. | 你了解迈克尔和内特的童年 |
[27:26] | It was my choice not to leave Frank. | 我选择不离开弗兰克 |
[27:30] | And that choice made Michael strong and capable… | 这让迈克尔变得坚强能干 |
[27:37] | …while it left poor Nate just… | 却让可怜的内特… |
[27:43] | How do two brothers turn out so different? | 两兄弟怎么会成长成迥然不同的样子 |
[27:47] | Imagine that you’re holding on to two bottles | 想象一下你拿着两个瓶子 |
[27:52] | and they drop on the floor. | 然后它们都掉在地上 |
[27:54] | What happens? | 会发生什么 |
[27:56] | They both break. | 它们都摔碎了 |
[27:59] | But it’s how they break that’s important. | 但重要的是它们是怎么碎的 |
[28:02] | Because, you see, | 因为 你看 |
[28:03] | while one bottle crumples into a pile of glass, | 一个撞到了一堆玻璃 |
[28:08] | the other shatters into a jagged-edged weapon. | 另一个摔在锯齿形边缘的兵器上 |
[28:13] | You see, the exact same environment | 完全一样的环境 |
[28:16] | that forged older brother into a warrior crushed baby brother. | 将哥哥磨练成战士却毁了弟弟 |
[28:20] | People just don’t all break the same, Mrs. Westen. | 人们堕落的原因不同啊 韦斯顿太太 |
[28:24] | Just don’t. | 原因各不同 |
[28:26] | Problem here is that you’re just focused on the bad, | 问题是你只看到坏的部分 |
[28:28] | ’cause there’s some good that came through there, too. | 其实还有很多好的方面 |
[28:30] | Don’t get me wrong. Michael is damaged. | 别误会 迈克尔也受到了伤害 |
[28:32] | But he also happens to be a little boy | 但他恰好是一个 |
[28:34] | who just wants to protect his mommy and his kid brother. | 想保护妈妈和弟弟的小男孩 |
[28:38] | Which means that all the people that he ever helped | 也就是说 他帮助过的那些人 |
[28:40] | actually have to thank…you. | 其实应该感谢 你 |
[28:47] | And nate, of course. | 当然还有内特 |
[28:53] | That’s all I have. | 我就知道这么多 |
[28:55] | I just need a minute. | 让我静一会儿 |
[28:58] | Please take all the time you need. | 你慢慢平静吧 |
[29:00] | I will, uh… i’ll be in my office. | 我就在… 就在办公室里 |
[29:06] | Setting up a snatch-and-grab | 准备一项追捕行动 |
[29:08] | requires having the right pieces in place. | 需要各方各就各位 |
[29:10] | You need a lookout up high, | 你需要身处高处的监视者 |
[29:12] | a driver in the getaway car, | 准备开车跑路的司机 |
[29:14] | and someone to create the distraction. | 和一个转移对方注意力的人 |
[29:16] | Then you just have to wait for the target to show up. | 然后就坐等目标出现吧 |
[29:21] | Now, Brady, you don’t have to do this. | 布雷迪 你不必和我们一起冒险 |
[29:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:26] | I appreciate you coming down here, helping us find Gray, | 我很感激你来这里 帮我们找到格雷 |
[29:29] | but this isn’t your fight. You’re not even a field op. | 但这不关你的事 何况你也不是出外勤的特工 |
[29:32] | Nate was my brother. | 内特是我弟弟 |
[29:33] | You don’t have to risk your life for this. | 你没必要这样卖命 |
[29:34] | No, I do. It was my op that went sideways. | 不 行动出错都怪我 |
[29:37] | My fault we’re even on this trip. | 计划改变都是我害的 |
[29:39] | No, it’s not. It’s mine. All of this. | 不 所有这一切 都是我的错 |
[29:48] | I want to tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[29:50] | When I was a little kid, | 我还小的时候 |
[29:52] | there was nothing I loved more than baseball. | 我最喜欢棒球 |
[29:55] | I was watching the Red Sox game | 我正在看红袜队比赛的时候 |
[29:57] | when my mom turned off the television. | 妈妈把电视给关了 |
[30:00] | She’d just gotten a call about my dad. | 她刚刚接到一个有关我爸爸的电话 |
[30:02] | Your dad was military? | 你爸爸是名军人 |
[30:04] | A ranger. K.I.A. | 突击队员 阵亡了 |
[30:06] | Had my 14th birthday a week after his funeral. | 葬礼后的一周是我的14岁生日 |
[30:10] | The day I turned 18 is the day I joined the army. | 18岁生日的时候我就参军了 |
[30:14] | Wanted to find the guy that killed him. | 想找到杀死他的人 |
[30:16] | It’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂 对吗 |
[30:18] | It’s not so crazy. | 也不是那么疯狂 |
[30:20] | Yeah, well, I never got the guy. | 是啊 我从未抓住那个人 |
[30:22] | But I’ll be damned if I’m not gonna help you | 但如果不帮你找到杀弟仇人 |
[30:24] | find the son of a bitch who killed your brother. | 我就真是该死了 |
[30:28] | For what it’s worth, Brady, | 不论如何 布雷迪 |
[30:29] | It’s good to have you on the team. | 有你这个组员真好 |
[30:35] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[30:36] | Okay, it’s go time, Mike. I got two S.U.V.S coming your way. | 好 是时候了 有两辆越野车朝你那边去了 |
[30:39] | – Fender and a hummer. – You have a visual on Gray? | -护卫车和悍马 -看见格雷了吗 |
[30:45] | Bingo. Yeah. | 是他 没错 |
[30:46] | He’s in the hummer, backseat, driver’s side. | 他在悍马里 驾驶员那侧 后座 |
[30:48] | Just passed Sam. | 刚经过萨姆那里 |
[30:51] | Put your game face on, man. I’ll call Fi. | 严阵以待 伙计 我给菲打电话 |
[30:53] | Time to make some noise. | 是时候做点事了 |
[30:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Drive! | 开车 |
[31:28] | He just killed his own guy. | 他刚杀了他的手下 |
[31:29] | Yeah, and blocked our flash-bang. | 是 阻止了闪光雷 |
[31:31] | Get in. | 上来 |
[31:39] | – Mike, look. – There. There’s the hummer. | -迈克 看 -那里 悍马在那里 |
[31:50] | Jesus, Mike, he shot his own driver. | 天哪 迈克 他把自己的司机杀了 |
[31:54] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他不可能走远 |
[31:56] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[32:02] | He must be in that building, but I can’t see him. | 他一定在那座大楼里 但我看不见他 |
[32:04] | Keep your head down, Sam. You’re not gonna see him. | 把头低下 萨姆 你看不见他的 |
[32:06] | He was waiting for us, and we walked right into it. | 他在等我们 我们直接进去 |
[32:09] | How bad is it, Mike? | 有多糟糕 迈克 |
[32:11] | – We need to get him to a hospital, Sam. – Listen to me. | -得送他去医院 萨姆 -听我说 |
[32:13] | There’s no time for a hospital, and you know it. | 没时间去医院了 你知道的 |
[32:15] | Just tighten it up enough… | 只要绑的够紧… |
[32:17] | to stop the bleeding. | 就能止血 |
[32:18] | You go in, and you get him. | 你进去 去抓他 |
[32:25] | Trust me, I will. | 相信我 我会的 |
[32:30] | Tom, I don’t have time to debate this. | 汤姆 我没时间跟你争论 |
[32:32] | We have Gray cornered now. | 我们把格雷逼到墙角了 |
[32:34] | – We are going in. – Negative. | -我们要进去 -我反对 |
[32:36] | You will stand down. | 你撤退 |
[32:37] | You already have one man in need of serious medical attention. | 你已经有一个要紧急救治的伤员 |
[32:40] | You will wait for backup, which is already on its way. | 你等待后援 后援马上就到 |
[32:43] | We won’t get a better shot at him. We can’t wait. | 再没有更好的机会射杀他 不能等了 |
[32:45] | So, what? Are you gonna go in blind, deaf, and bleeding? | 所以呢 你打算眼盲耳聋 进去流血吗 |
[32:47] | That’s a super idea, Michael. | 真是个超级好主意 迈克尔 |
[32:49] | Tom, listen to me. | 汤姆 听我说 |
[32:50] | We already have a plan. I’m going in. | 我们已经有计划了 我要进去 |
[32:53] | Accept my apologies in advance. | 提前接受我的道歉吧 |
[32:55] | Yeah, Mike, uh, you want to share this plan we already got? | 是 迈克 打算分享下已有的计划吗 |
[32:58] | ’cause last I checked, we got a sniper in that building, | 因为我刚看过 大楼有狙击手 |
[33:00] | and we have no idea where he is. | 而且我们不知道他的位置 |
[33:01] | We have to give him a reason to show his face. | 我们得给他个露面的理由 |
[33:04] | West side. | 西面 |
[33:05] | There’s only one halfway decent sniper perch over there. | 只有一个狙击手停留的好位置 |
[33:09] | Good call, Fi. | 好主意 菲 |
[33:10] | If we can get you and Jesse over to those barrels, | 如果能让你和杰西到那些桶后面 |
[33:12] | Make it look like we’re trying to flank him, | 看起来像要从侧面攻击他 |
[33:14] | He’ll have to move to get a shot at you. | 他会移动到能射击的位置 |
[33:16] | Which would give us enough time | 给我们足够时间 |
[33:17] | to scale the east side and drop in for a chat. | 从东面爬上去 再下去找他 |
[33:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[33:20] | Of course you do. You’re not the one | 你当然喜欢 又不是你 |
[33:21] | trying to outrun a sniper in hobo shoes, Sam. | 穿着流浪汉的鞋躲避狙击手 萨姆 |
[33:23] | – You gonna be okay here? – Yeah. | -你在这里行吗 -行 |
[33:24] | You guys go get that bastard. | 你们去抓那个混蛋 |
[33:27] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:42] | – What do you see? Mike. – He’s moving. He’s moving. | -看见了吗 迈克 -他在移动 他在移动 |
[33:50] | – What? Are you hit? – Yeah. He knicked me. | -怎么了 你中枪了 -是的 被他逮到我了 |
[33:52] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m peachy. | -没事吧 -很好 |
[33:59] | Michael, you’re clear. | 迈克尔 你没障碍了 |
[34:01] | Hurry up because these barrels are filled with gas. | 快点 因为这些桶里都是汽油 |
[34:05] | And he’s determined to kill us. | 而他决定杀死我们 |
[34:09] | Let’s move, Sam. | 我们走 萨姆 |
[34:13] | Okay, Fi. This is not good. | 好吧 菲 这可不太妙 |
[34:15] | Not liking the gasoline on the ground here. | 不喜欢地上到处是汽油 |
[34:27] | They’re right above him. | 他们在他上面 |
[34:32] | Fi, we’re one spark away from going up like a roman candle. | 菲 差一个火花就变爆发的罗马焰火筒了 |
[34:35] | We got to move. | 我们得离开 |
[34:36] | Wait. Mike, Mike. | 等等 迈克 迈克 |
[34:38] | That antenna’s never gonna hold you. | 那根天线支撑不住你的 |
[34:39] | It has to! Fi and Jesse won’t last much longer. | 不行也得行 菲和杰西撑不了多久 |
[34:42] | Mike, go. I got you. | 迈克 上 我拉着你 |
[34:43] | We got to go. Let’s go. | 我们得离开 我们走 |
[34:58] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[35:00] | I said don’t move! | 我说了别动 |
[35:02] | Well done. It’s very well done. | 干的漂亮 干的真漂亮 |
[35:21] | Fi, are you okay? | 菲 你们没事吧 |
[35:23] | Yeah, we’re fine. You got him? | 是 我们没事 抓到他了吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah. I got him. | 是 抓到了 |
[35:28] | Now we just sit tight and wait for Card’s extraction team. | 现在我们坐等卡德的精英部队到达 |
[35:31] | He said it’s already in the air. | 他说已经飞过来了 |
[35:33] | We did it, Fi. Thank you. | 我们成功了 菲 谢谢 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:44] | Something funny? | 什么事这么有趣 |
[35:45] | You think you’re waiting for an extraction team, buddy, | 你认为在等精英部队 兄弟 |
[35:47] | you got no clue. | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:50] | Card isn’t sending an extraction team for you. | 卡德根本没派精英部队给你 |
[35:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:56] | How do you know about Card? | 你怎么认识卡德 |
[35:58] | Who do you think sent me out here? | 你认为谁派我来这里的 |
[36:00] | This was supposed to be a suicide mission for you. | 这本来是你的自杀任务 |
[36:05] | That’s right. A suicide mission. | 没错 自杀任务 |
[36:07] | Westen goes down to panama, things go wrong, | 韦斯顿到了巴拿马 事情不顺利 |
[36:10] | Westen gets ambushed by a merc squad, | 韦斯顿被雇佣兵小队伏击 |
[36:13] | Westen goes home in a box. | 韦斯顿死了 |
[36:16] | Only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[36:18] | You just won’t die. | 你就是没死 |
[36:20] | That’s a lie. | 你胡说 |
[36:22] | Come on. You’re a pro. This smell right to you? | 得了吧 你是专业的 你觉得对劲吗 |
[36:26] | Why — why would Card want me dead? | 为… 为何卡德要我死 |
[36:28] | Sorry, pal. I just pull the trigger. | 抱歉 伙计 我只负责扣动扳机 |
[36:31] | You’re asking questions above my head. | 你问的问题超出我的范围 |
[36:33] | You know what? We’re running out of time. | 你知道吗 我们没时间了 |
[36:36] | So if you’re gonna kill me, do it. | 所以如果要杀我 就动手吧 |
[36:37] | If not, we need to get the hell out of here. | 如果不是 我们得马上离开这里 |
[36:39] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[36:40] | Because if Card thinks I failed, | 因为如果卡德认为我失败了 |
[36:42] | He’s gonna bring out the big guns. | 他会出动大型武器 |
[36:43] | He’s gonna have to wipe you out, | 他不得不消灭你 |
[36:45] | Probably wipe this whole place with you. | 很可能连这地方一起消灭 |
[36:48] | What? You think I’m lying? | 怎么 认为我在说谎吗 |
[36:50] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[36:52] | Tell him I escaped, that you want to go after me. | 告诉他我跑了 你想追杀我 |
[36:54] | I guarantee he tells you to stay put, | 我保证他跟你说待在原地 |
[36:56] | Says help is on the way, | 说增援正赶来 |
[36:57] | that he already has your location. | 他已经获取你的位置 |
[36:59] | Go ahead. Call him. | 来啊 给他打电话 |
[37:00] | Okay, Gray. All right. I’ll call him. | 好吧 格雷 好吧 我打电话给他 |
[37:02] | Want to play a little game? | 想玩个小游戏 |
[37:04] | I’ll call him. | 我打给他 |
[37:11] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[37:13] | Thank god. Almost gave me a heart attack. | 谢天谢地 差点让我心脏病发 |
[37:15] | Bad news, Card. Gray got away. | 坏消息 卡德 格雷逃脱了 |
[37:17] | We’re regrouping now to find him. | 我们现在重新部署去找他 |
[37:19] | No! No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[37:21] | Don’t do that. Stay put. | 别那么做 待在原地 |
[37:23] | I have operatives on the ground in Panama. | 我有特工在巴拿马当地 |
[37:26] | – They’re tracking Gray. – They’re here now? | -他们在跟踪格雷 -他们来了吗 |
[37:29] | Yes, they just air-dropped in. | 是的 他们刚被空投下去 |
[37:31] | We’re getting a fix on him. | 我们会对他进行定位 |
[37:32] | Looks like he’s on foot stepping into an alley. | 看起来他正要走进巷子里 |
[37:36] | We’re gonna have that son of a bitch surrounded. | 我们会包围那个混蛋的 |
[37:37] | We’ll have him in a few minutes. | 几分钟就抓住他 |
[37:39] | Michael… | 迈克尔… |
[37:42] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[37:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | Are you sure we shouldn’t meet your guys at the embassy? | 确定不用我们跟你的人在大使馆碰面吗 |
[37:49] | No. We have your location off of your cellphone. | 不用 从你的手机能确定你的位置 |
[37:53] | You will wait for backup. Don’t move. | 你等待后援吧 别走开 |
[37:59] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I got that. | 是 我明白 |
[38:03] | Good. Michael. | 很好 迈克尔 |
[38:07] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[38:13] | He say he was proud of you? | 他说他为你自豪 |
[38:18] | Yeah, he told me you like to hear that. | 是 他跟我说你喜欢听这话 |
[38:22] | Right before he told me to go for the head shot. | 就在他让我去爆你头之前 |
[38:36] | For what it’s worth, I, uh… | 不论如何 我… |
[38:39] | I hope this helped. | 希望有帮助 |
[38:42] | Nothing helps. | 没什么帮助 |
[38:45] | But, um, maybe… | 不过 或许… |
[38:47] | You opened up my eyes a bit. | 你让我看清楚了一点 |
[38:50] | I know that some of that wasn’t easy to hear, | 我知道有些话不中听 |
[38:52] | but that’s the one thing you always get from me, | 但是我能告诉你的事 |
[38:54] | Mrs. Westen, is the truth. | 韦斯顿夫人 就是事实 |
[38:56] | Card lied to us! | 卡德骗了我们 |
[38:57] | – He sent us down here to die! – Did Gray tell you that? | -他派我们来送死 -格雷说的吗 |
[38:59] | What the hell you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[39:00] | We don’t have time! We got to move! | 没时间了 我们马上离开 |
[39:03] | Drive! Drive! | 开车 开车 |
[39:10] | – What is that? – Sounded like an f-18. | -那是什么 -听着像F18战斗机 |
[39:13] | Card sent an air strike into panama? That’s insane. | 卡德要空袭巴拿马 真是疯了 |
[39:15] | Not really. Nobody knows we’re here. | 不全是 没人知道我们在这里 |
[39:17] | Card can spin any story he wants. | 卡德可以编故事 |
[39:19] | Terrorist attack, drug war. | 恐怖袭击 毒品战争 |
[39:32] | I was never easy on Michael. | 我对迈克尔并不宽容 |
[39:34] | I wasn’t. | 一点也不 |
[39:35] | But I did what I thought I needed to do | 但我做了认为该做的 |
[39:37] | because I cared about him. | 因为我在乎他 |
[39:38] | I do care about him. | 真的在乎 |
[39:41] | You see, I… | 你看 我… |
[39:46] | I never had a whole lot of family. | 我的亲人不多 |
[39:49] | In fact, Michael’s the closest thing I ever had to a son. | 事实上 迈克尔像我的儿子一样亲近 |
[39:53] | We got maybe 30 seconds | 我们有大概三十秒 |
[39:54] | before that f-18 comes back around to take us out. | 在F18返回头除掉我们之前 |
[39:57] | Let’s not be in here when it does. | 他来的时候我们别呆在车里 |
[39:58] | They’re firing mavericks. | 他们不按常规开火 |
[40:00] | If we bail, we’ll never get clear of the blast radius. | 如果逃出去 还是避不开爆炸范围 |
[40:03] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[40:04] | We stop the van, we get out all together. | 停下货车 我们一起出去 |
[40:07] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好 我们走 |
[40:19] | Brady? | 布雷迪 |
[40:26] | Brady! | 布雷迪 |
[40:26] | Mike, get under here! We can’t be seen! Brady! | 迈克 躲一躲 不能被看见 布雷迪 |
[40:49] | I know that this agency has cost you a lot. | 我知道局里让你牺牲很大 |
[40:53] | So, for what it’s worth, I am deeply, deeply sorry. | 不论如何 我深深的 深深的表示歉意 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | I’m glad Michael has you. | 我很高兴迈克尔有你 |
[41:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:22] | Please tell me it’s done. | 请告诉我搞定了 |
[41:35] | So…what the hell do we do now? | 那么… 我们现在怎么办 |