Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Micheal Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联邦局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:31] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:32] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿
[00:49] Excuse me? 你说什么
[00:49] He’s picking up a package tomorrow 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆
[00:51] In a motel in Atlantic City. 取一个包裹
[00:54] Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson 内特 只有你才能赶在安森逃跑之前
[00:56] before he escapes. 截住他
[01:00] Get up. Get up! 起来 起来
[01:02] – We got him, man. – It is about time. -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了
[01:08] No! Nate! 不 内特
[01:11] Nate! 内特
[01:13] I need to find who killed my brother. 我要找到杀我弟弟的凶手
[01:15] I’m not giving up on this. 否则决不会罢休
[01:17] I did some poking around the FBI. 我去联邦调查局问了问
[01:19] Turns out a buddy at the bureau 局里一个哥们的哥们
[01:20] might be willing to share Nate’s file on the D.L. 可能会愿意私下里分享那些档案
[01:22] If you can get that FBI file on Nate’s murder, 如果你能弄到联邦调查局的内特案档案
[01:24] I can run down leads with Jesse. 我可以跟杰西去追追线索
[01:26] The sniper rifle used to kill Nate 谋杀内特的狙击枪
[01:27] was made by Meyerson Industries. 是迈耶森工业制造的
[01:29] If we find that gun, that’d be a good start. 如果能找到那把枪 也算是个好开头
[01:31] We can’t just ask them who they sold their gun to. 我们没法直接问他们 把枪卖给谁了
[01:33] Well, not directly, 不能直接问
[01:34] but there are other ways to get information. 但是条条大路通罗马
[01:36] – Like? – Blackmail. -比如 -敲诈勒索
[01:38] The V.P. Of sales is the son of the founder. 销售副总裁是创建者的儿子
[01:40] He’s a blackmailer’s dream. 多理想的勒索目标啊
[01:42] He loves to par-tay. 他特别喜欢去派对
[01:44] – Are you blackmail me? – Yeah. -你是在敲诈我吗 -没错
[01:46] So what do you want? 你想要什么
[01:47] I want the records of every 我要你之前一年所卖
[01:48] sniper rifle you sold in the last 12 months. 每支狙击枪的记录
[01:50] The sale order shows the gun was shipped to the Pryon Group. 销售订单上显示这支枪被运到普莱恩集团
[01:54] It’s a private security firm upstate. 那是一家私人保全公司
[01:56] And whoever took that gun used it to shoot Nate. 用那支枪的人就是杀害内特凶手
[01:59] If we can find out who had access to that gun, 如果能查出谁可以使用那支枪
[02:01] We can find Nate’s killer. 我们就能找到凶手
[02:05] Boom. 来了
[02:06] Everything there is to know about Jack Vale, 杰克·维尔的全部资料就这些
[02:08] the C.E.O. Of the Pryon Group. 这个普莱恩集团的总裁
[02:09] Now, the good news is, Vale’s security is airtight, 还好维尔公司的保安十分严格
[02:12] so there’s no way that gun just walked off 所以这支枪不可能
[02:13] one of his training facilities. 平白无故地从训练基地跑出来
[02:14] Which means the man who killed Nate 也就是说杀内特的凶手
[02:16] will be on the books somewhere. 肯定就在他们公司里
[02:18] We need to get into their system. 看来得黑进它们的系统
[02:19] We have approximately a snowball’s chance in hell 穿过他们防火墙的可能性
[02:21] of getting past that firewall. 微乎其微
[02:22] Vale’s system makes the Pentagon look like disneyland. 五角大楼的系统跟维尔的比起来就是小儿科
[02:24] Then we skip the computers and we go directly to Vale. 那就不走网络这条路 直接去找维尔
[02:27] Sounds good, but how do you approach a guy like that? 听着好 但这种人怎么才能接近呢
[02:32] Probably best to go in 或许最好的办法
[02:33] as someone in the market for private military services. 就是假扮需要私人武装服务的顾客
[02:36] Do you think that you could set up a dummy corporation? 你能建个皮包公司吗
[02:39] Sure, but the thing is, 当然 但问题是
[02:40] even if we get Mike the meeting, 即使能给迈克搞到会面的机会
[02:41] Vale’s a guy who hangs out with billionaires, 但跟维尔打交道的都是亿万富翁
[02:43] You know, with a “B.” 亿万富翁哦
[02:45] Well, I was hoping we could talk to your girlfriend, 我想跟你女朋友商量看看
[02:48] help me look the part? 把这部分给搞定
[02:49] I just need to borrow a few accessories. 就想借点行头用用
[02:52] I hate this so much already. 这票我已经不想干了
[02:55] When you’re posing as a potential client 要假扮私人武装公司的
[02:57] of a private military company, 潜在客户
[02:59] it doesn’t pay to be subtle. 就得里子面子都做足
[03:01] A private army is a very high-dollar item, 雇佣私人武装是烧钱的买卖
[03:03] and the people who rent them tend to be super-rich 玩得起的主顾自然都是巨富
[03:06] and not afraid to show it. 而且并不忌讳炫富
[03:08] It’s an expensive cover I.D. 这个假身份可确实够贵
[03:10] But if you do it right, it’s worth every penny. 但如果使的对路 每分钱都是值得的
[03:13] You want your target focused less on your credentials 你得让目标不要太关注你的身份
[03:16] and more on the make of your watch 而是更注意你手表的做工
[03:18] and the size of your wallet. 和钱包的大小
[03:21] Mr. Krueger? 克鲁格先生
[03:22] Jack vale. Good to meet you. 在下是杰克·维尔 幸会
[03:24] And you must be… 阁下一定是…
[03:25] Charles Finley, Mr. Krueger’s associate. 我是克鲁格先生的助理 查尔斯·芬利
[03:27] This is Andrew Thompson. 这位是安德鲁·汤普森
[03:28] He’s my regional manager for the eastern seaboard. 这是我们东海岸地区的区域经理
[03:30] He’ll be handling the day-to-day of your account. 你的日常账户都将由他来管理
[03:33] It’s good to meet you. 幸会
[03:34] It’s a beautiful machine you have there. 座驾真漂亮
[03:36] You should see it at 180 miles an hour. 飙上180码时才叫漂亮呢
[03:39] Really appreciate you guys coming down to Miami. 感谢各位能亲临迈阿密
[03:41] No problem at all. How long you all been down here? 客气 敢问先生在这里做了多久生意
[03:44] I’m surprised I haven’t heard of your outfit. 贵公司我竟然从未有幸得闻
[03:45] I take that as a compliment. 谬赞了
[03:47] Not being heard of is part of our business model. 默默无闻正是我生意之道的一部分
[03:50] Mine, too. 我的也是
[03:52] Well, drinks ain’t gonna find us. 不如去喝几杯
[03:54] Shall we sit? 请坐吧
[03:59] We’ve had insurgents firing on our oil fields 维尔先生 我们油田附近有反抗者开枪
[04:01] from a mile out, Mr. Vale. 大约从一英里外
[04:03] Can your outfit handle that kind of thing? 你的装备能搞定吗
[04:05] Engaging at that distance won’t be a problem. 这个距离不成问题
[04:07] Got snipers who can shoot the tail feathers off a hawk 我们的狙击手能在两英里外
[04:09] from two miles away. 把鹰尾巴上的羽毛射下来
[04:11] Perfect. 好极了
[04:12] When can I review my personnel options? 那什么时候能看看我点中的枪手
[04:15] That’s a bit sticky, I’m afraid. 这个恐怕有点棘手
[04:17] We’ve got a strict confidentiality policy. 我们有严格的保密协议
[04:20] Protects the employees and the client. 用来保护雇员和客户
[04:24] We understand that, sir. We’re just not comfortable with it. 我们明白 只是有些不放心
[04:26] Listen, if you want grunts with guns, you don’t need Pryon. 你们要找二流枪手 根本不必来普莱恩
[04:29] I get the best in the world 我手里有最顶尖的高手
[04:30] because they trust me to protect their privacy. 因为他们相信我能保护他们的隐私
[04:33] But I promise you, 但我跟你保证
[04:34] I can and will build a team that meets your needs. 我找的人肯定包你满意
[04:38] Mr. Vale, when I’m about to give a man a $42 million contract, 维尔先生 这笔合同即将花去我4200万
[04:42] I expect to see what my money pays for. 我好歹得知道花给谁了吧
[04:45] Now, if you’re uncomfortable with that, 如果你们不愿意
[04:47] I can take my business elsewhere. 我们只好找别家做了
[04:58] That’s too bad. Charles. 可惜 查尔斯
[04:59] Hold on, now. Hold on. 等等 等等
[05:01] My mama raised a reasonable man. 我这人就是好说话
[05:04] Tell you what. 这样吧
[05:05] I’ll have Thompson here 我就让汤普森
[05:06] take you around one of our facilities. 带二位去我们的基地转转
[05:08] South Carolina’s training now. 南卡罗来纳州基地正在训练
[05:10] Perfect. 很好
[05:11] That way you can see how our men prepare for duty. 正好看看我的人怎么准备任务
[05:13] Should put your minds at ease. 这样能让你安心了吧
[05:15] That would be acceptable. 可以接受
[05:16] Good. Thompson will be in touch. 很好 到时候联系汤普森就好
[05:19] Lunch is taken care of. 基地提供午饭
[05:25] “Acceptable”? 还”可以接受”
[05:27] Mike, unless we happen to run into somebody 迈克 除非正巧能碰到
[05:29] with a name tag that says, 某人头上挂个牌子写着
[05:30] “Hi, my name is the guy that killed Nate,” “我就是杀内特的凶手”
[05:32] this tour’s gonna be a waste of time. 不然这完全是浪费时间
[05:33] Maybe not. 那可不一定
[05:34] Thompson was eyeing my Rolex 那个汤普森一直盯着我的劳力士看
[05:37] like he wanted to eat it. 恨不得吃下去的样子
[05:38] You think he’s the weak link? 你是说他是个突破点
[05:39] He looks pretty breakable to me. 对我来说 从他身上突破很容易
[05:42] Hello, Michael. 迈克尔
[05:42] Fi, how does a weekend in South Carolina sound? 菲 去南卡罗莱纳州过个周末怎么样
[05:45] It’s not Paris, but there will be lots of guns. 虽然不是巴黎 但有很多枪
[05:48] Sounds lovely, but we may not be available. 听着不错 但我们恐怕去不了
[05:50] Guess who just dropped by for a visit — the CIA. 猜猜看谁刚才来了 中情局的人
[05:55] 马修·贝利和加布里诺·马纳洛 中情局工作人员
[05:57] What? Who? 什么 谁
[05:58] Manaro and Bailey. 马纳洛和贝利
[06:00] Now, are they not the same two idiots 就那两个差点
[06:02] that nearly got Sam killed? 把萨姆害死的二货吗
[06:04] Put them on speaker. 开免提
[06:06] I don’t know what you guys are trying to drag me into. 我不知道你俩又想给我摆哪一道
[06:08] But, Manaro, forget it. 但是马纳洛 还是算了吧
[06:10] I’m busy. 我很忙
[06:10] We’re not here to drag you into anything, westen. 我们不是来给你摆什么道
[06:13] We’re here for our newest asset. 我们是来找新招的特工
[06:15] Newest asset? 新招的特工
[06:16] Manaro, what are you talking about? 马纳洛 你什么意思
[06:18] I’m talking about your girlfriend, Fiona Glenanne. 我说的是你女朋友 菲欧娜·格兰恩
[06:35] Fi isn’t working for you. End of story. 菲不会给你们卖命的 这事到此为止
[06:37] Damn straight. 去死吧
[06:38] You guys almost got me killed twice. 你们两次差点害死我
[06:40] And now you’re coming after Fi? 现在还想拉菲下水
[06:42] Back off. Axe, this is none of your business. 艾克斯你一边去 这事跟你没关
[06:44] The hell it isn’t! She’s my friend, too. 去你妈的没关系 她也是我哥们儿
[06:46] And last time I checked, 你们两个白痴什么德行
[06:47] I’m the resident expert on you two idiots. 我比谁都清楚
[06:50] You remember Colombia? Do you remember that? 还记得哥伦比亚那次吗 还记得吗
[06:51] Yeah. Yeah. 当然记得
[06:52] I-I remember you shot at me, 我就记得你开了我一枪
[06:53] pretty much got us kicked out of our jobs… 害得我们差点被炒
[06:55] tied us up, uh… 还把我们绑起来
[06:55] …stole our helicopter …for a couple months there. 偷了我们的直升机 还好几个月
[06:57] And then I saved your sorry butts. 后来我还救了你俩的狗命
[06:59] And let’s not forget, 还有别忘了
[07:00] I got back your damn predator drone. 我还把你们的无人机弄回来了
[07:02] Oh — who loses a predator drone?! 谁说无人机丢了
[07:04] Guys, guys, guys! 大家别吵了 别吵了
[07:07] You’re wrong. Unfortunately. 很不幸 你说错了
[07:10] They can make me work for them. 他们可以要求我为他们工作
[07:11] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[07:15] This contract that she signed in order to get out of prison 她为了出狱签了这份合同
[07:17] says she works for the CIA whenever we want. 同意随时听候中情局调遣
[07:21] Maybe agent Pearce let it slide, 也许皮尔斯探员好说话
[07:23] but she’s not around anymore. 但她已经不在这里了
[07:24] So, Glenanne either works with us 所以格兰恩要么给我们工作
[07:27] or she goes back to prison. 要么就回监狱
[07:29] Any questions? 还有疑问吗
[07:32] Good. 很好
[07:35] This is vincent durov. 此人名叫文森特·杜罗夫
[07:37] He runs an aerospace company in the Ukraine, 在乌克兰拥有一家航天公司
[07:39] and he takes his winters here on South Beach. 现在迈阿密南海滩过冬
[07:41] He’s dabbled in the black market for years — 他已经在黑市上行走多年
[07:43] Spare parts, engines. 倒卖零部件 发动机
[07:44] But he never sold to terrorists or enemy nations. 但从不向恐怖分子或敌国出售产品
[07:47] Something tells me that has changed. 肯定后来有变化吧
[07:48] We have an asset who tells us he’s about to sell 我们有探员报告说他正打算
[07:50] some highly sensitive ballistics tech to some very bad people. 将一些高度敏感的弹道技术出售给坏人
[07:54] But our asset doesn’t know who’s buying or when. 但探员没有查出买家和交易时间
[07:57] So we got to do this quick. 所以这事要抓紧
[07:58] Durov leaves Miami on tuesday, 杜罗夫周二离开迈阿密
[07:59] so we need the what, when, 所以在此之前要查出
[08:01] and where on this deal by then. 交易的内容 时间和地点
[08:03] Your asset got you this far, why do you need me? 你的探员都查了这么多 还要我干嘛
[08:06] The intel is in his safe. 情报在他的保险箱中
[08:08] Our asset is his girlfriend. 我们的探员是他的女友
[08:09] Cute, but not much of a safe-cracker. 人漂亮 但开保险箱还差劲点
[08:11] This isn’t about cracking a safe. 肯定不只开保险箱那么简单
[08:12] If it was, you wouldn’t be here. 是的话你们就不会来这儿了
[08:17] We already sent in a field op, 我们已经派了外勤进去
[08:18] but he, uh… washed up on Miami beach 但…被发现死在迈阿密海滩上
[08:22] with an extra hole in his head. 头部中了一枪
[08:25] Wait, Durov already knows that someone’s after him, 什么 杜罗夫已经知道有人在查他
[08:27] and you expect me to pull this off by tuesday? 你们还要我在周二之前搞成这事
[08:29] It’ll be fine. We’ll support you. We’ll have your back. 没事 我们会支援你 有我们支持你
[08:31] Yeah, until she’s no longer mission critical. 等到她失去利用价值就过河拆桥是吧
[08:34] Then you’ll run like scared, little girls. 到时候你俩会跑得跟吓疯的娘们儿似的
[08:36] Sam, don’t worry. 萨姆 别担心
[08:38] They won’t be the only ones supporting her. 又不是光有他俩掩护
[08:39] I’m in on this job with you. 这趟任务我陪你去
[08:42] – No. – I said I’m in. -不行 -我说了我去
[08:44] Jesse and I can deal with all the other stuff. 剩下的事都交给我的杰西就行了
[08:49] Fine. 好吧
[08:51] Just stay out of our way, let us do our job. 只要不妨碍我工作就行
[08:52] Do your job and there won’t be a problem. 老实干你们的活就不会出事
[08:59] One of the biggest challenges in covert operations 执行间谍任务时最大的挑战
[09:02] is working with civilian assets. 就是与平民探员合作
[09:06] It’s often as much about 不仅要稳住
[09:07] keeping the asset from falling apart 平民探员的情绪
[09:09] as it is about gathering intelligence. 同时还要收集情报
[09:11] Kind of like babysitting, 这有点像保姆的工作
[09:12] only with a gun to your head. 只是稍有不慎 就小命不保
[09:16] Listen to me. Relax. Act normal. 听我说 放松 表现得正常点
[09:18] You don’t understand. I didn’t sign up for any of this. 你不懂 我从没说过要参与这种行动
[09:20] Believe me, I do understand. 相信我 我懂的
[09:22] They’re gonna get me killed. 他们会杀了我的
[09:23] I’ll get you out the minute the job is done. 只要完成任务 我马上救你出来
[09:25] – I promise. – Yeah? -我保证 -是吗
[09:27] I’ve heard that before from the last guy, 上次那人也这么对我说
[09:28] – And now he’s dead. – And you’re alive. -而他现在死了 -但你还活着
[09:30] Durov underestimates you. 杜罗夫低估了你
[09:31] Chances are, he’ll underestimate me, too. 他就也有可能低估我
[09:34] Look, as long as you help me sell this, we’ll be fine. 听着 你只要配合我的说法 我们就会没事
[09:37] Now, I reviewed your history on the way over here. 我在来这的路上看过你的档案
[09:39] You modeled in Milan? 你在米兰当过模特
[09:40] – Two years ago. – Good. -两年之前 -很好
[09:42] I did some, uh… some work there myself. 我一个人 在那干过些活
[09:45] I know the city well. 我很了解那座城市
[09:46] We’ll tell Durov that we worked in fashion together 我们要告诉杜罗夫 我们曾在时尚界合作过
[09:48] and I need a place to stay for a few days. 现在我需要一个住处 待上几天
[09:50] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[09:53] Salud. 干杯
[09:58] For a spy, deep-cover assignments 对于间谍来说 潜伏任务
[10:00] often mean going into enemy territory alone and unarmed. 通常就是手无寸铁独闯虎穴
[10:03] If you want to survive, you better have a support team 如果你想活下来 最好有个后援队
[10:06] you can trust watching your back. 能让你完全信任
[10:08] All right. Mics and cameras are hot. 好了 麦克风和摄像机已经就绪
[10:18] Angie. 安琪
[10:19] Phoebe, I’m so glad you’re here. 菲比 你能来真好
[10:20] – You look fantastic. – So do you. -你看起来美极了 -你也是
[10:23] It’s good to see you. You good? 见到你真好 你还好吗
[10:25] – You’re doing great. – Ma’am, stay here. -你干得不错 -女士 请别动
[10:27] We’re gonna have to search you. 我们得搜你身
[10:28] They just have to look through your stuff. 他们要检查你的物品
[10:29] Vincent’s rules. 这是文森特的规定
[10:30] You think the guards are buying their girlfriend routine? 你觉得守卫会相信她们闺蜜那套吗
[10:32] They’ve got this. 她们搞得定
[10:34] Yeah, a security thing. 对啊 安检嘛
[10:35] He’ll tell you all about how top secret his work is 如果你问他 他就会告诉你
[10:37] if you ask him, but I wouldn’t. 他的工作有多机密 但我不会
[10:39] Boring. 无聊
[10:40] Modifications like nitrous-oxide injectors 一氧化二氮喷油器和
[10:43] and ultra-light, carbon-fiber bodywork 超轻型的碳纤维车身之类的改造
[10:45] are great in movies. 在电影里很是拉风
[10:46] But in real life, 但在现实生活中
[10:47] spies need cars that won’t raise suspicions 间谍需要的是在其被搜查时
[10:50] if they’re searched. 不会增加自己可疑度的车子
[10:51] The speed, power, and handling you need 你需要的速度 功率和操作性能
[10:53] had better come factory installed 最好全是原厂配置
[10:55] because if the wrong person gets curious, 因为如果有人好奇
[10:58] it could mean a bullet to the head. 那你的小命就可能不保了
[11:00] Arms up, please, Miss. I need to pat you down. 请抬手 小姐 我要给你全身检查一遍
[11:02] Antonio, I can handle this. 安东尼奥 放着我来
[11:09] 文森特·杜罗夫 黑市企业家
[11:14] Hey, baby. This is Phoebe. 宝贝 这是菲比
[11:16] Pleasure. It’s nice to meet you. 你好 见到你是我的荣幸
[11:21] Angie’s told me all about her Prince Charming. 安琪把关于她白马王子的一切都跟我说了
[11:23] I’m no prince, but I can occasionally be charming. 我不是王子 不过我有时还是挺帅的
[11:28] I must apologize for the security. 我很抱歉 还是得搜你身
[11:30] I’m afraid it’s become a necessity. 我想这已经必不可少了
[11:47] She’s clean. I checked every inch of her. 她很安全 我全摸遍了
[11:55] Looks like she’s in. 看来她成功了
[12:00] The private-military industry 全世界的私人军队产业
[12:01] is worth $100 billion a year worldwide and growing. 价值一千亿一年 并且这个数值在不断增长
[12:05] It’s secretive, well-armed, and almost completely 这个产业十分隐蔽 武装齐备 而且几乎完全
[12:08] unregulated by international law, 不受国际法 的制约
[12:10] Which is great if you need to hire your own private army, 对于想雇佣一支自己私人军队的人来说 这很有利
[12:13] but not so good if you need 但如果你想要
[12:14] to steal their classified intelligence, 窃取他们的机密情报 就很难了
[12:16] which means sometimes you have to rely 因为这意味着有时你得
[12:18] on your powers of persuasion. 拥有极佳的说服力
[12:20] Of course, this is just one of our camps. 当然 这只是我们众多训练营中的一个
[12:22] Our men also cycle through our urban and desert training. 我们的人还要通过城市和沙漠的训练
[12:25] Yes, it’s a rigorous training program. 对 这是个严酷的训练项目
[12:27] I can see that. But it won’t be enough. 我看得出来 但这还不够
[12:29] My boss is still gonna need to know more about your guys. 我老板还要知道更多关于你的人的信息
[12:32] I think Mr. Vale was pretty clear. 我想维尔先生已经讲得很明白了
[12:34] We don’t reveal the identities of our men. 我们不会揭露我们的人的身份
[12:37] I knew this would be a waste of time. 我就知道这会是浪费时间
[12:39] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许是 但也许不是
[12:41] Look, I’m just — I’m just thinking out loud here. 听着 我只是 我只是在自言自语
[12:42] But perhaps a side deal could get this done, 也许一些私下交易能解决这个问题
[12:46] You know, a little, uh… little arrangement. 你懂的 一点小安排
[12:48] What are you trying to say? 你想说什么
[12:49] Just that, you know, 就是 你懂的
[12:50] We can make this worth your while, if you know what I mean. 我们可以让你觉得值 懂我的意思吗
[12:52] Yes, I do. 我当然懂
[12:53] You’re trying to pay me off, aren’t you? 你想买通我是吧
[12:55] I mean, why would you even suggest that? 我是说 你竟然还敢说出口
[12:56] No one is suggesting anything. 没人说过要做什么
[12:58] My associate just misspoke, that’s all. 我同事不过是口误 仅此而已
[13:01] – Right. – Well, make sure you don’t misspeak again. -对 -那好 记得你别再口误了
[13:03] If Vale even suspected something like this, 如果维尔怀疑这种事
[13:05] – I’d be a lot worse than fired. – Say no more. -那可比被炒还悲剧 -别再说了
[13:07] It’s totally my bad. I’m sorry. 都是我的错 我很抱歉
[13:09] Oh, uh, you know, we may have to finish this up tomorrow. 我们得在明天之前完成这个
[13:12] Oh, yeah, we — we have a conference call. 对 我们有个电话会议
[13:14] We can meet you in the afternoon. 我们下午见你
[13:18] That can be arranged. 这倒可以
[13:19] Very good. Thank you, sir. 很好 谢谢 先生
[13:24] That went well. You think he’s gonna report us? 进展顺利 你猜他会举报我们吗
[13:27] Look, we’d have an M4 shoved in our faces 听着 如果他真要动手
[13:28] if that’s what he was gonna do. 早就有M4枪顶到我们脸上了
[13:30] Now, let him feel self-righteous for a night. 现在就让他再自以为是一晚上
[13:33] It’ll help us tomorrow. 明天我们就好办事了
[13:42] Okay, that guard is staying put for a while. 好了 那名守卫站着不动有段时间了
[13:45] It’s action time. 行动时间到了
[13:46] Action time? 行动时间
[13:47] Did they teach you that at Langley? 他们在兰利就教你们这个吗
[13:49] Just…call her, Westen. 别废话 打她电话 韦斯顿
[13:52] Okay, I’m gonna “action time” it now. 行 我现在就告诉她到”行动时间”了
[13:58] Michael. 迈克尔
[13:59] Fi, you ready to make the approach to the office? 菲 你准备好进入办公室了吗
[14:01] Ready. We clear? 准备好了 我们安全了吗
[14:03] Yeah, we’re about as clear as we’re gonna get. 对 我们已经尽可能保障你们的安全了
[14:05] And Durov? 杜罗夫呢
[14:05] He’s in a meeting across town until 4:00. 四点之前他都在城的另一头开会
[14:07] You should be fine as long as you don’t fall asleep in there. 只要你不在里面睡着就应该没事
[14:10] If he catches us — 如果他抓住了我们
[14:11] – We’re gonna be fine. Stay with me, okay? – Yeah. -我们会没事的 跟紧我 好吗 -好
[14:14] You sure we’re clear? 你确定我们安全吗
[14:15] Once I start this, I can’t bail out. 一旦开始行动 就脱不开身了
[14:18] Just get in there, Glenanne. 进去吧 格兰恩
[14:19] The easiest way to open a door with an electric lock 打开带电子锁的门的最简单的方法
[14:22] is to the cut the electricity. 就是切断电源
[14:24] Unless your target has a fail-secure door 除非你的目标有断电闭门
[14:24] 正常闭门情形下 锁体并未通电 而呈现”锁门”状态 经由外接的控制系统 对锁进行通电时 内部的机体会起动作 而完成”开门”的状态
[14:26] designed to stay locked during a power outage. 专门用于在停电时保持上锁状态
[14:29] To get past a fail-secure door, 要通过有断电闭门锁的门
[14:31] You can try to steal the entry code. 你可以试着偷到进入密码
[14:33] But if you have access to the manufacturer’s schematics, 但如果你知道制造者的电路原理图
[14:37] it’s much easier to wire in a duplicate circuit 那自己接上双工电路
[14:40] and trip the lock yourself. 打开大锁会简单得多
[14:41] Nice toys. 真好玩
[14:43] I could get used to having 我会习惯有支
[14:44] a CIA tech team at my beck and call. 中情局技术组任我差遣的
[14:46] You two work freelance? 你俩是自己接活干的吗
[14:47] No, Glenanne, we work for the CIA. 不 格兰恩 我们是中情局的人
[14:50] Of course, if you worked freelance, 当然了 如果你们是自己接活
[14:51] you could afford better suits. 就买得起更好的西服了
[14:56] Michael, we’re in. 迈克尔 我们进来了
[14:58] It’s a reinforced floor safe. 是加固了底板的保险柜
[15:02] The wheel is serrated with false tumbler notches. 轮盘呈锯齿状 还有假造的杆锁簧凹痕
[15:05] I’m gonna have to drill it. 我得钻开它
[15:06] Think it might have a relocker, too. 我想它可能还有个回锁
[15:08] If you can find the serial number, 如果你能找到序列号
[15:09] we can get the drill-point diagram. 我们就能做出钻孔点的图表
[15:12] We’re gonna have to. 我们是得这么做
[15:13] We’re not gonna get in any other way. 别的路都行不通
[15:23] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[15:27] I think we have a problem. I think that’s Durov’s car. 我想我们有麻烦了 那是杜罗夫的车
[15:30] – That’s definitely — – What? -那肯定是 -什么
[15:32] You said he was at a meeting. 你说他在开会
[15:33] He is. I mean, he was supposed to be. 他在 我是说 他应该要在
[15:35] We hacked his schedule! 我们黑进了他的日程表
[15:37] You didn’t have anyone surveilling the meeting? 你根本就没派人去监控这次会议吗
[15:39] It is a multinational computer-chip company. 这是家电脑芯片跨国公司主持的会议
[15:41] We don’t have authorization for that kind of surveillance. 我们没有授权进行这种监控
[15:47] Fi, get out now. Durov’s back. 菲 赶紧出来 电脑芯片回来了
[15:49] What? Manaro said — 什么 马纳洛说
[15:51] Fi, they screwed up. 菲 他们搞砸了
[15:53] Damn. Fi, Durov’s got his briefcase out. 该死 菲 杜罗夫把他的公文包拿出来了
[15:56] Chances are, he’s coming right at you, 他很可能正朝你走来
[15:58] – so get out of there now. No, not until I get what I came for. -马上出来 -不 不达目的我誓不罢休
[16:01] I’m not gonna do this again. 我不会再来一遍了
[16:02] – What’s going on? -CIA employs idiots. -怎么了 -中情局雇了些傻逼
[16:04] That’s what’s going on. Durov’s headed this way. 现在就是这样 杜罗夫正往这赶
[16:06] – Oh, my god, we gonna go. – Stay calm. -天哪 我们得走了 -淡定
[16:08] You can’t panic now. 你现在不能慌张
[16:10] – Fi! – I got it. -菲 -我知道
[16:11] A-K-E-10128291 Alpha-kilo-echo-10128291.
[16:16] Got it. Got it. Get out now. Go. 收到 收到 赶紧出来 快
[16:19] If he sees us, we’re dead. 如果他看到我们 我们就死定了
[16:20] Not if you help me talk our way out of this. 只要你帮我们逃离这里就不会
[16:23] I told them I’m not going to waste my time 我告诉过他们我不会浪费时间
[16:24] if they can’t deliver. 如果他们不发货
[16:26] If he wants another meeting, he can note his price. 如果他还想开会 得先看看他的报价
[16:32] I’ll call you back. 我等会回你电
[16:34] There you are. 你在这啊
[16:35] Angela, what are you doing here? 安吉拉 你们在这干嘛
[16:36] How many times have I told you 我告诉过你多少次
[16:38] this part of the house is off limits? 房子里这片区域禁止靠近
[16:39] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. 对不起 我也不想的
[16:42] Off limits? Even to us? 禁止靠近 我们也算吗
[16:45] Yes, especially for you. 对 特别是对你
[16:47] Who do you think you are? Snooping around my office? I should 你以为你是谁 在我办公室这偷偷摸摸 我就该
[16:50] No, no. You’ve got the wrong idea. 不 不 你想错了
[16:53] I-I’m sorry, baby. 对不起 宝贝
[16:55] See, Phoebe just wanted you to play with us, 菲比只是希望你能陪我们玩玩
[16:58] and you’ve been so nice to let her stay, and… 你都这么好心让她留下来了 而且
[17:04] I think she just got ideas. 我想她刚刚有了些想法
[17:11] I’m a little embarrassed right now. 我现在有点尴尬了
[17:13] Just a little bit embarrassed. 就有这么点尴尬
[17:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:17] Angie and I used to party a lot. 安琪和我以前经常参加派对
[17:23] I thought that we would just — 我以为我们可以
[17:25] oh, god, I misunderstood you. 哎 我误会你了
[17:30] There is a place for play and a place for work. 玩有玩的地方 工作有工作的地方
[17:34] From now on, you stay out of here. 从现在起 你们不要再来这里
[17:36] Both of you. 你俩都是
[17:42] I promise. 我保证
[17:56] Whether you’re in a market in Syria 不管你是在叙利亚的市场
[17:58] or a boutique in Miami, 还是在迈阿密的精品店
[18:00] getting supplies 从外勤特工那
[18:01] to operatives in the field is always dangerous. 获取情报总是很危险
[18:04] Often you have to spot a contact, 你需要能发现你的联系人
[18:06] arrange an excuse to approach, and make a drop, 找到接近的理由 然后路过
[18:10] and do it all while 一切一气呵成
[18:11] looking like you’re just out for a day’s shopping. 让人觉得你就是去购物的
[18:13] Oh, you have to try this. Oh, it’s perfect. 你得试试这件 太完美了
[18:16] Go see what Vincent thinks. 去看看文森特有什么意见
[18:23] Hey, baby, can you come to the back with me? 宝贝 你能和我到后面来吗
[18:25] I need your opinion on this dress. 我想知道你对这条裙子的评价
[18:34] Where the hell have you been? 你他妈去哪了
[18:35] I’ve been dragging Durov all over town. 我已经把杜罗夫拖着跑遍了整座城
[18:36] Drill-point diagrams take time. 搞到钻孔点图表需要时间
[18:38] Go to oak tree antiques next. Buy something big. 待会去橡树古董店 买些大东西
[18:41] We’ll put the drill inside the packages. 我们会把钻孔机放到包里
[18:43] – No. – What do you mean, no? -不 -你什么意思 不
[18:45] They’ll find it. The guards have been checking every bag. 他们会发现的 守卫会检查每一个包
[18:47] You don’t understand. We have to get into that safe today. 你还没搞清状况吧 我们今天就得打开保险柜
[18:49] If we can’t get those tools in there — 如果我们搞不到那些工具
[18:50] The tools aren’t gonna do us much good 如果我被枪打中了 就算有工具
[18:52] if I got shot getting them in, are they? 它们也不会对我们有什么帮助
[18:56] They check the bags, but they don’t check his car. 他们会检查包 但不会查他的车
[19:01] Tell Michael we’ll need a mechanic. 告诉迈克尔我们要名技工
[19:04] I’ll let him know when and — 我会告诉他时间
[19:05] A sabotage play? No. No way. It’s too risky. 准备端了他们吗 不 想都别想 太危险了
[19:09] You two have nearly got us killed already. 你俩已经害我们差点死掉了
[19:11] We’re gonna do this my way. 我们得按我的方法来
[19:12] I don’t have authorization for this. 没人授权我这么做
[19:13] How are we supposed to get support teams in place? 后援队该如何就位
[19:15] We have to take our chances with the shopping bags right — 我们得试下用购物袋
[19:18] In your dreams, creep-o. 做你的梦吧 怪胎
[19:20] – What are you doing? – I’m saving your ass. -你干嘛呢 -救你的小命啊
[19:21] You get out of here and you tell Michael what I said. 你赶紧离开这里 告诉迈克尔我刚说的话
[19:25] Vincent, look what I found. 文森特 看我找到了什么
[19:26] You like? I like. Come look. 你喜欢吗 反正我喜欢 过来看看
[19:39] – What was that? – Just get in the car. -刚才怎么回事 -赶紧上车
[19:56] Everything all right? 没什么事吧
[19:57] Oh, it’s my strap of my silly shoe. 我这破鞋带开了
[20:02] – Allow me. – Oh excellent. -让我来吧 -太好了
[20:12] The key to successfully bribing someone 对于起初拒绝贿赂的人
[20:15] who resists in initial approach is research and observation. 成功行贿的关键是调查与观察
[20:19] You need to know as much as you can 对目标所知信息
[20:21] about your target — 越多越好
[20:22] His principles, his weaknesses, his dreams. 他的原则 弱点 和梦想
[20:25] With most by-the-book targets, 对于照章办事的目标
[20:27] it’s usually just a matter of making them feel like 关键在于让他们觉得
[20:29] they’re not being paid to do something wrong. 并非被收买去做错事
[20:31] They’re being rewarded for doing something right. 而是因做对事而给予奖励
[20:34] Mr. Thompson, it’s good to see you again. 汤普森先生 很高兴再次见到你
[20:37] Listen, I have to apologize for yesterday. 听着 我为昨天的事道歉
[20:39] I screwed the pooch, 是我搞砸了
[20:40] and someone told Mr. Krueger about it. 有人告知了克鲁格先生这事
[20:43] He was not happy. 他很不高兴
[20:44] My ears are still ringing. 我满脑子还是他发飙的样子
[20:45] So, I’m sorry. 所以 非常抱歉
[20:47] What’s this? 这是什么
[20:49] This is the good stuff. 50 years old. 这是好东西 五十年历史
[20:51] Mr. Krueger really wanted me to make this right. 克鲁格先生想让我弥补旧错
[20:54] Of course, I had to pay for the bottle myself. 当然了 我得付酒钱
[20:55] The man pays you $500,000 a year. 每年支付你高薪五十万的人
[20:57] He expects you to clean up your own mess. 可不想替你收拾烂摊子
[20:59] Look, we’re very sorry if you were offended. 如果你觉得被冒犯 我们非常抱歉
[21:01] And if you were, 如果你的确很生气
[21:02] maybe a few shots of this will help you forget it. 没准喝几口就小事化了
[21:05] That’s fine. Don’t worry about it. 没关系 别在意
[21:06] Well, thanks. 非常感谢
[21:07] And, you know, actually, Mr. Krueger was very impressed 实际上 克鲁格先生
[21:09] with how you handled this, so, uh — 对你的办事能力非常赞赏
[21:11] Let’s just cut to the chase. 我们直话直说吧
[21:13] Mr. K wants you onboard. 克鲁格先生想拉你入伙
[21:15] You serious? 认真的吗
[21:16] I mean, you’d be entry level like me — 你会像我这样是入门级
[21:18] Now, wait a second. 等等
[21:19] You guys really make $500,000 at entry level? 你们入门级就能挣五十万吗
[21:22] Don’t let that scare you off. We promote from within. 别让这数字吓着你 我们是内部提拔
[21:24] I mean, you’d hit the big money soon. 你会很快拿到大钱
[21:31] I’m sorry. I have a three-year contract. I can’t accept. 抱歉 我还有三年合同 不能接受
[21:33] Oh, well, boss’s orders. We had to try. 老板指令 我们总得试试
[21:36] So, I guess we should finish up the tour. 那我们参观完吧
[21:38] But first, how about a taste of that scotch? 但首先 尝尝那瓶苏格兰威士忌如何
[21:43] Well, right this way, gentlemen. 这边 先生们
[21:47] I finally make it back. 我终于杀回来了
[21:49] And believe it or not, they give me a medal. 信不信由你 他们给了我块奖牌
[21:52] Come on! Get out of here! 得了吧 太牛了
[21:54] Never figured out it was me who set the damn thing off 从来都不知道一开始
[21:56] in the first place. 问题就出在我
[21:57] Oh, you are the man. I love this guy. 你太强了 我爱死他了
[21:59] How much do you love this guy? 你有多喜欢他
[22:01] Krueger would, too. 克鲁格肯定喜欢他
[22:01] You know, it’s a damn shame you can’t take this job. 你不能接这活太他妈遗憾了
[22:03] We got to find somebody soon 我们得赶紧找个人
[22:05] – or we’re gonna be screwed in Dubai. – That is true. -不然在迪拜我们会搞砸的 -那倒是
[22:07] – You guys do a lot of work in Dubai? – Oh, please. -你们经常在迪拜做事 -拜托了
[22:10] The intercontinental there is like my second home. 那儿的大陆航空就像我第二个家
[22:13] If you’ve never had a martini from a six-star hotel, 如果你还没尝过六星级酒店的马丁尼
[22:15] you should because they’re good. 你必须得尝尝 因为实在太棒了
[22:17] Oh, I bet. 我猜也是
[22:19] Would Vale send me to Dubai? Ha! 维尔会送我去迪拜吗 笑话
[22:22] Hey, you could always go on Krueger’s dime. 你可以选择为克鲁格效力
[22:24] It’s not too late. Just saying. 为时不晚 随口一说
[22:25] Not for him, but it is for us. 不是对他 但是对我们还不晚
[22:27] We’re wheels up in 45. 我们四十五分就开车走人
[22:29] Oh, yikes. We got to go. 没错 我们得走了
[22:31] Hey, it’s been real, man. 真痛快啊 兄弟
[22:32] – Thank you for everything. – Anytime. -非常感谢 -乐意效劳
[22:37] You’re crazy. 你真疯狂
[22:44] I don’t think he’s gonna go for it. 我觉得他不会上钩
[22:45] Trust me, it’s like buying a car. 相信我 这跟买车一个道理
[22:47] They won’t take you seriously 直到你走出车场那一刻
[22:48] till you’re walking off the lot. 他们才把你当回事
[22:52] About that job offer, I’d, uh… 关于那份工作 我想…
[22:55] I’d love to get a few more details. 我想多了解些细节
[23:03] Sabotage is most often used to destroy a target’s vehicles, 要销毁目标车辆 通常做法是蓄意破坏
[23:07] but not always. 但也不总是如此
[23:08] Simply damaging an enemy’s car can be very useful, as well, 对敌人车辆进行小小破坏也可以很管用
[23:11] as long as you can get your own team in position 只要你的人能及时到位
[23:14] to do the repairs. 进行维修
[23:15] It was serviced just last week. 上周才保修过
[23:17] I-I don’t know what’s wrong. 我不知道出什么问题
[23:19] Well, clearly something is wrong. 很明显车出了问题
[23:20] Call Gregor. Tell him to pick us up in the Bentley. 给格雷格打电话 让他开宾利来接我们
[23:26] Really? The Bentley all the way from coral gables 从科勒尔盖布尔斯开宾利过来
[23:28] in this traffic? 这么大堵车的时候
[23:30] I mean, this could make it to a service station. 这车还能开到维修站
[23:33] We could grab a little lunch while we wait. 等待时我们可以吃个午饭
[23:35] I’m ravenous. Aren’t you ravenous? 我饿死了 你不饿吗
[23:41] Find a place. 找个地方
[23:47] There’s a station at coral way and southwest 42nd. 科勒尔道和42国道西南部有个维修站
[23:50] Good. 很好
[23:50] 42国道西南和科勒尔道 的维修站
[23:54] Ladies, we’re going. 女士们 我们出发
[24:02] We got less than five minutes before Durov gets here. 杜罗夫到达之前我们有不到五分钟
[24:04] All right, we’ll take care of the owner. 我们来搞定店主
[24:05] You get set up to plant the tools. 你来设置维修工具
[24:06] Let’s move! 动起来
[24:11] Hello…al. 你好 老兄
[24:15] What do you want? What’s he think he’s doing? 你要干嘛 他在干什么
[24:17] We’re with the CIA. We need to make use of your establishment. 我们是中情局的 我们需要征用你的修车站
[24:20] It’s a matter of national security. 事关国家安危
[24:21] CIA? What’s the CIA doing in Miami? 中情局 中情局来迈阿密干什么
[24:24] That’s classified. 机密
[24:26] Why do you need an auto shop for something that’s classified? 机密事件为什么要找汽车维修站
[24:28] Sir, that’s need-to-know. 先生 仅限内部人员所知
[24:29] And you do not need to know. 你不需要知道
[24:31] Will you guys get rid of him? 你们能赶快完事吗
[24:32] They are coming! I’m on this. 他们马上来了 我认真的
[24:39] There’s no time to explain to you right now. 现在没时间跟你解释
[24:40] There won’t be any damage to your place. 你的车场不会有损失
[24:42] – We just need — – Oh, there’ll be damage -我们只需 -如果你们不从这滚出去
[24:43] to you if you don’t clear out of here. 你们才有损失
[24:44] Hey, hey. Easy! 放轻松
[24:46] There’s no call — 你别命令我
[24:47] from you to tell me what to do! 别告诉我该怎么做
[24:52] Closed, of course. 关门了 当然了
[24:53] Damn straight, little man! 操你妈的 臭小子
[24:57] It says it’s open. 上面说营业中
[24:59] Then where is everyone? 那人都哪去了
[25:01] We don’t want to hurt you. Enough. 我们不想伤害你 够了
[25:11] Come on! 来啊
[25:14] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[25:22] Sorry, y’all. I was, uh — 对不起 各位 我刚才
[25:24] I was cleaning up in the back. 我刚才在后院清理
[25:27] What can I do you for? 有什么能帮忙的
[25:41] Hurry. 快
[25:41] If we don’t join Vincent soon, he’s gonna come looking for us. 如果我们不赶快出去 他就会找来了
[25:45] Durov will know something’s up if you’re hyperventilating. 如果你这么害怕 杜罗夫就会知道什么了
[25:47] Calm down. 冷静点
[25:48] Calm down? 冷静
[25:49] You almost got caught just looking at the safe. 你才看了一眼保险箱就差点被抓
[25:52] How are you gonna have time to drill it? 怎么有时间钻孔呢
[25:55] Why don’t you let me deal with that, huh? 让我处理就好
[25:56] For now, help me with these tools. 现在 帮我装好工具箱
[26:04] The drill is muffled, but it’ll still make some noise. 钻头消音了 但还是会有噪音
[26:08] You have to keep Durov in the den watching the game. 你必须拖住杜罗夫在屋里看比赛
[26:10] The louder, the better. 越吵越好
[26:12] Timing is gonna be tight. 时间紧迫
[26:14] You just have to remember to trigger the alarms at exactly… 只要记得触发警报器 准时准点在…
[26:16] Quarter past. I know. 十五分的时候 我知道
[26:19] Hey. Living with Durov was the hard part. 和杜罗夫同居才是最难的
[26:21] This is easy. 这很简单
[26:24] Michael, we’re all set. 迈克尔 我们都搞定了
[26:26] – How’s the exit plan coming? – We’ll be ready. -撤离计划进展怎样 -我们会做好准备的
[26:28] When the carbon-monoxide alarm goes off, 一氧化碳预警一响
[26:30] you’ll evacuate with the others. 你就和大家撤离
[26:32] Do you think Angela will be able to handle the alarms? 你觉得安吉拉能搞定警报器吗
[26:34] We’ve been over the plan 50 times. 我们练过五十遍了
[26:37] I’ll see you soon. 一会儿见
[26:46] Are you ready to ruin Durov’s day? 准备好搞砸杜罗夫的黄粱美梦了吗
[26:56] Getting people to evacuate a building 楼中疏散人群
[26:58] is a lot harder than you might think. 比想象中难得多
[27:05] Most people don’t pay much attention to fire alarms 除非看到明火
[27:08] unless they see flames. 大多数人并不在乎火灾预警
[27:10] Carbon-monoxide alarms, on the other hand, 然而 一氧化碳
[27:12] tend to get plenty of attention. 更能引人重视
[27:14] People are reluctant to ignore a threat that’s invisible, 人们很难忽视隐形
[27:17] odorless, and deadly. 无味但却致命的威胁
[27:19] And best of all, any home with a gas line 最理想情况 有煤气管的住家
[27:22] already has a built-in delivery system. 都安装了气体传送系统
[27:25] Do you have any idea 你知不知道
[27:25] how many city ordinances we had to violate 因为你的计划 我们要违反多少
[27:27] for your little plan? 城市条例
[27:28] Hooking into the gas lines. 竟然想接通煤气管道
[27:30] You have a better idea of getting them out of the house? 你有更好的方法能疏散人群吗
[27:32] If something explodes, it’s on you. 如果发生爆炸 可全赖你头上
[27:34] I’m not doing the paperwork. 我才不会上书文件
[27:35] If something explodes, 如果发生爆炸
[27:36] we’re gonna have bigger problems than paperwork. 就不只是书面工作那么简单了
[27:50] There we go. Welcome aboard. 这就行了 欢迎加入我们
[27:52] I still have to give Vale notice. 我还要告诉维尔一下
[27:54] But, of course, it’s just formality. 当然了 走形式而已
[27:55] You might make that plane to Dubai after all. 没准最后你去成迪拜了
[27:57] Oh, definitely. 肯定的
[27:58] Now we just need to deal with those personnel files, 现在只需要搞到人员资料
[28:00] and we can get going. 然后就齐了
[28:01] Personnel files? What are you talking about? 人员资料 你什么意思
[28:06] Come on. You can’t be the only worthwhile recruit in this outfit. 拜托了 不可能只有你一个人
[28:08] We need a sniper team. 我们需要一支狙击队
[28:10] You want me to poach men from Vale? 你是要我从维尔那儿挖角儿
[28:12] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You said… 等等 等等 你说过…
[28:13] We said that we needed a team. 我们说过我们需要一支队伍
[28:15] I’m sorry. I thought that was clear. 抱歉 我以为这点很清楚
[28:17] Well, I’m sorry. I thought I was clear, too. 抱歉 我也以为很明了
[28:19] I’m not sharing Pryon’s files. 我不会把普雷恩公司的资料给你们的
[28:22] – I can’t. – Andy, that’s fine. -我没办法 -安迪 没关系
[28:24] But you can’t expect Krueger to hire you 但是如果你第一次任务都不接
[28:26] if you’re refusing your first assignment. 别指望克鲁格会雇用你
[28:28] There has to be another way. 肯定还有别的办法
[28:30] I could recruit my own men. 我可以自己雇佣一批人
[28:31] I swear. Look, I just need a… 我发誓 我只需要…
[28:33] I’m very sorry, but Krueger was specific. 非常抱歉 克鲁格的要求很明确
[28:35] I can’t bring you over without those files. 没有那些文件 我没法带你过去
[28:38] You’d be doing these guys a favor, Andy. 你这也是在帮他们的忙 安迪
[28:39] Krueger’s gonna take care 克鲁格会像照顾你一样
[28:40] of them just like he’s taking care of you. 罩着他们的
[28:41] Think about it. 想想吧
[28:46] Look, I’m… 听着 我…
[28:48] I’m just gonna sit here and work. 我就坐这儿工作
[28:49] If you happen to wander in there, 你们恰好走到这儿
[28:52] I’m too busy to notice. 我太忙根本没注意
[28:56] You read me? 明白吗
[28:58] Loud and clear, amigo. 再明白不过 老哥
[29:07] Okay. Check it out. 看看这个
[29:08] The Pryon group only has four guys 普雷恩集团只有四人
[29:10] qualified on the gun that killed Nate. 有资格持有杀了内特的那把枪
[29:11] Two of them were in Kabul that week. 那周有两人在阿富汗喀布尔
[29:13] The other one was being treated for a shoulder wound, 一人在治疗肩伤
[29:14] which leaves us with this guy. 所以只剩这人了
[29:17] “T.G.” No name? “T.G.” 没名字
[29:19] I mean, how does Mr. Mysterious get away with just initials? 神秘先生的名字只有首字母怎么脱身
[29:22] I don’t know. Hey, Thompson! 不知道 汤普森
[29:24] Thompson! 汤普森
[29:26] If they hear you, we’re cooked! 要是他们听到了 我们就完蛋了
[29:28] What’s up with this T.G.? Why no full name? 这个无名氏是怎么回事 没有全名
[29:33] He’s off the books. 他不记录在案
[29:35] See, sometimes Vale lets people come down and train 有时维尔不记录官方信息
[29:38] without officially coming on. 就让人来训练
[29:40] We don’t ask any questions. 我们不问任何问题
[29:42] No, that guy, you don’t want to know. 不 那人 你们不想知道
[29:46] Okay, well, we’re just about done here, 我们就快结束了
[29:48] so accounting should be in touch with you next week. 会计会在下周联系你
[29:50] Just keep your head down until you have a start date, okay? 直到开始工作前保持低调 懂吗
[29:52] Sure thing. 没问题
[29:53] Hey, we’ll see you in Dubai, huh? 我们会在迪拜见到你的
[29:58] All right, man. 好了 兄弟
[29:59] Right day, right gun, 正确的日期 对的枪支
[30:01] pulling all the right strings to stay off the books. 不惜一切销毁在案记录
[30:03] -T.G.’s our guy. – Yeah. Great. -T.G.就是我们要找的人 -太棒了
[30:04] Now we’re two whole letters closer 现在距离找到杀内特的人
[30:06] to finding the man who killed Nate. 又近了两个字
[30:07] Yeah, well, closer than we were yesterday. 是啊 比昨天更近了一步
[30:09] If you say so. Come on. 如果你这么说 来吧
[30:12] I need a beer before I start trying 在我开始大海捞针之前
[30:14] to pick this damn needle out of a haystack. 需要来瓶啤酒
[30:24] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -是的
[30:25] The alarms go off, 警报器失效
[30:27] You never have to see the CIA or Durov again. 你就再也不必对着中情局或者杜罗夫
[30:31] I like the sound of that. 我喜欢听你这么说
[30:46] Any safe can be cracked 任何保险箱都能撬开
[30:48] with enough time and the right equipment. 只要有足够的时间和合适的装备
[30:50] Even high-end models with security features 即使安全性能高的型号
[30:52] like glass relockers — 比如玻璃重新上锁…
[30:54] Sheets of glass in the walls that shatter 如果你试图钻通保险柜
[30:56] if you try to drill through them. 会弄碎内壁的玻璃片
[30:58] Hit one, and a locking bolt seals the safe permanently. 碰到一个 防松螺栓永久封闭保险柜
[31:03] But if you come prepared with a drill-point diagram 但如果准备一张钻孔点的图纸
[31:05] and a good borescope, 和一只高级内窥镜
[31:07] you can bypass the relocker and find the combination 能绕开重新上锁 通过研究转动组合
[31:10] by studying the wheel pack. 找到密码
[31:11] I’m going to the kitchen. You want anything? 我要去厨房 你想要什么
[31:14] Then you just have to hope 然后你只要希望
[31:16] your plan to get out of the building 离开目标地点的计划
[31:18] goes as well as your plan to get into the safe. 和打开保险柜一样顺利
[31:24] Fi. Did you get it? 菲 拿到了吗
[31:27] Yeah. 是的
[31:27] Everything’s fine. What are you doing here? 一切顺利 你在这里做什么
[31:29] You’re supposed to be setting off the carbon-monoxide alarms. 你应该让一氧化碳警报器响起
[31:32] The plan was — 计划是…
[31:33] Funny thing about the plan is… I changed it. 关于那个 有趣的是… 计划有变
[31:42] This is bad. 不太妙
[31:43] That alarm should have gone off by now. 警报器现在该响了
[31:44] This thing goes south on us — 情况越来越糟…
[31:45] It’s not going south. Just give her time. 没有越来越糟 给她一点时间
[31:53] Come on, Fi. Come on. 加油啊 菲 加油
[31:55] It all makes sense now. 现在我全明白了
[31:58] Durov wasn’t selling ballistics technology. You are. 不是杜罗夫出售弹道技术 是你
[32:01] 安吉拉·弗洛雷斯 中情局资产
[32:02] 安吉拉·弗洛雷斯 小偷
[32:04] Clever girl, Fi. 聪明姑娘 菲
[32:05] It would have been fun to work together for real. 如果真的和你一起工作肯定会很有趣的
[32:07] Oh, well. Next life. 下辈子吧
[32:11] I usually work alone, but Durov’s security is too good. 我一般单独行动 不过杜罗夫的保安措施太严密
[32:14] The CIA has all the right people with all the right toys. 中情局的高官都是摆设
[32:17] Just need the magic words — “Sell to terrorists” — 只需要神奇的字眼 “出售给恐怖分子”
[32:19] and those idiots will do whatever you want. 那些白痴就会照你说的做
[32:22] Even if you get out, Durov will find me here. 即使你出去 杜罗夫会发现我在这里
[32:24] – He’ll figure it out. – I doubt it. -他会发现的 -我表示怀疑
[32:27] See, you’ll be in little bits. 看
[32:32] It’ll look like you tried to blow the safe 看起来像你钻孔失败后
[32:33] after you botched the drilling. 试图炸了保险柜
[32:39] For what it’s worth, 无论如何
[32:41] You’re a lot smarter than the first guy the CIA sent. 你比中情局派来的第一个家伙聪明多了
[32:44] Had to kill that moron before he got near the safe. 在那个笨蛋靠近保险柜之前我不得不杀了他
[32:54] As usual, the best man for the job…is a woman. 通常 工作最出色的人… 都是女人
[33:16] If you need to get out of a zip tie 如果你要摆脱扎带
[33:17] and you can’t cut yourself free, 而你自己剪不断
[33:19] Your best option is to find a shim. 最好的选择是找个垫片
[33:23] You can make a shim out of almost anything 几乎可以用垫片应付所有东西
[33:25] That’s thin enough and flexible enough 因为它足够薄 足够柔韧
[33:27] to slip into the cable tie 能穿进尼龙扎带
[33:29] and separate the teeth from the ratchet mechanism. 松开棘轮装置的锯齿
[33:34] Of course, that’s easier said than done 当然 如果双手绑着
[33:36] if your hands are tied. 说比做容易
[33:58] – Fi. – Michael, I’ve got a bit of a situation. -菲 -迈克尔 我这里有点情况
[34:00] What is going on? 怎么回事
[34:02] Angela’s the one selling secrets, not Durov. 是安吉拉出售的机密 不是杜罗夫
[34:04] She’s locked me in here with a bomb. 她把我锁在房里 还有个炸弹
[34:06] It’s got a break-wire trigger. 是断丝式触发器
[34:07] If I try to diffuse it or even move it, if I — 如果我试图拆除或者移动它 如果…
[34:09] If I touch one of those wires, the whole thing explodes. 如果我碰一根线 整个都会爆炸
[34:11] – I’m on my way. – No, there’s no time. -我马上过去 -不 没时间了
[34:12] You need to lock this place down before Angela escapes. 你得在安吉拉逃走前封锁这里
[34:15] Lock it down? With you inside? 封锁 你也在里面
[34:18] No, I’m already trapped. 不 我已经困住了
[34:19] My only shot of getting out of here if she’s in here with me. 唯一出去的机会是她跟我都在这里
[34:21] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理的
[34:23] Where you going? Where you going? 你去哪里 你去哪里
[34:30] – Move. – Not until you tell us what the hell’s going on. -走开 -除非你告诉我们到底怎么回事
[34:32] Sounds like your valuable asset in there 听起来是你们那里面的宝贵财产
[34:34] was using you to rip off Durov. 利用你们偷杜罗夫的东西
[34:35] She trapped Fiona inside. 她把菲欧娜困在里面了
[34:37] Angela using us? 安吉拉利用我们
[34:38] No, I’m sorry. That’s not possible. 不 抱歉 那不可能
[34:40] You said yourself Durov didn’t sell to terrorists. 你们说过杜罗夫不跟恐怖分子交易
[34:43] Didn’t it strike you as odd that he changed his mind 你们一找人接近他 他就改变主意
[34:45] as soon as you got someone close to him? 不觉得奇怪吗
[34:47] But he killed our operative. I saw the body. 但他杀了我们的侦探 我看见尸体了
[34:51] Who told you Durov pulled the trigger? 是谁说杜罗夫动的手
[34:53] It was Angela. 安吉拉说的
[34:55] Oh, my god. 我的天
[34:57] I’m gonna say this one more time — 我再说一次…
[34:58] Stay out of my way! 别挡着我
[35:04] Most people know that carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas. 多数人都知道一氧化碳是有毒气体
[35:07] Inhale too much, 吸入过量
[35:09] and it displaces the oxygen in your bloodstream 就会取代你血液里的氧气
[35:11] and suffocates you from the inside out. 从体内使你窒息
[35:13] Antonio. I’m going to the liquor store. 安东尼奥 我要去卖酒的商店
[35:16] Oh, I can go. 我开车
[35:17] Oh, that’s very sweet of you, but I’ve got it. 你真是太好了 不过我能行
[35:19] What most people don’t know is that in a confined space 多数人不知道的是 在密闭空间
[35:23] with a vapor-to-air mixture anywhere between 12% and 75%, 蒸汽空气混合物在12%到75%之间
[35:27] It’s also a powerful explosive. 也是烈性炸药
[35:35] No, no, no, no. Let me go. 不 不 不 让我走
[35:43] We’re going inside — now! 我们进去 马上
[35:51] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[35:52] A van hit the gate and exploded. 一辆货车撞上大门爆炸了
[35:53] – Sir, your office. – What about it? What’s wrong? -先生 您的办公室 -怎么了 什么事
[35:56] Her friend. She broke into the safe. 她的朋友 撬开了保险柜
[35:59] What are you up to? 你干什么去了
[36:01] Baby…you can’t believe I knew about this. 宝贝… 你不相信我知情吧
[36:09] Baby, I had no idea. 宝贝 我毫不知情
[36:13] Come. Bring her. 走 带上她
[36:18] Do you have any idea how much equipment you just blew up?! 你知道你炸了多少钱的设备吗
[36:20] That is totally unacceptable! 那是完全不能接受的
[36:21] It was the fastest way to lock it down. 这是最快的封锁办法
[36:23] Yeah! With Angela inside! 是 安吉拉也在里面
[36:25] With — with the information we came for! 她… 她知道我们来的目的
[36:27] We have to got to get in there. 我们必须进去
[36:28] Yeah, we do! 是 我们进去
[36:30] Dude! 兄弟
[36:32] You go in now, Fiona dies. 你现在进去 菲欧娜死定了
[36:33] – What are you doing? – You had your chance. -你在干什么 -给过你们机会了
[36:35] Now we’re gonna do it her way. 现在照她的方法来
[36:38] Durov, there’s a bomb in your safe. 杜罗夫 你保险柜里有个炸弹
[36:39] Angela is the only one who can disarm it. 唯一能拆除它的人是安吉拉
[36:41] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么
[36:43] We have less than two minutes. 还有不到两分钟
[36:44] I’m with the CIA. There’s no time to explain. 我是中情局的 没时间解释了
[36:46] Why would you say such a thing? Baby, she’s lying! 你为什么这么说 宝贝 她在说谎
[36:48] Do you think I know how to build a bomb? 你觉得我会做炸弹吗
[36:51] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想吗
[36:55] I think it is your bomb. Now disarm it. 我觉得炸弹是你的 现在拆除它
[37:03] Fine. 好吧
[37:05] Pull out the circuit board and cut the yellow wires. 拔出电路板 剪断黄线
[37:12] Do it. 动手吧
[37:25] No, stop! 不 住手
[37:43] It was your bomb. You lying bitch! 炸弹是你的 扯谎的婊子
[37:47] Durov, put the gun down. 杜罗夫 把枪放下
[37:50] I was sent here to stop the sale 我被派来阻止
[37:52] of ballistics technology to terrorists. 出售道技术给恐怖分子
[37:54] The CIA think you’re behind it. I know you’re not. 中情局认为你是主谋 我知道你不是
[37:56] But if you kill her, I’ll have no way of proving it. 但如果你杀了她 我就没办法证明此事
[38:01] It’s your call, Vincent. 你决定吧 文森特
[38:03] You die in prison or she does. 要么你 要么她死在监狱里
[38:08] Get them out of my sight. 别让我看到她们两个
[38:22] Job well done, you two. 你们俩 干得不错
[38:25] I mean, uh, we could have done with fewer explosions, 我是说爆炸少一点本来也能完成的
[38:27] But bravo. 不过太棒了
[38:29] Nice work. 干得好
[38:30] What do you want? 你们想怎样
[38:31] Right. 对了
[38:32] Um, we were thinking that in the official report, 我们琢磨着在正式报告里
[38:35] It might help if Angela were the original target. 如果安吉拉被设定为最初目标会比较好
[38:38] Don’t want to confuse anyone. 不想把人弄糊涂
[38:40] You know how the brass can be. 你也知道高官们什么样
[38:42] So Fiona saves your ass 菲欧娜救了你们
[38:44] and now you want her to cover this up, too. 现在你们还让她掩盖这件事
[38:46] Oh, no. “Cover up” is — no, no, no. Just — 不是 “掩盖”… 不 不 不 只是…
[38:49] It would just be like a detail — 它就像是简化…
[38:51] – simplifying. – How about this? -细节 -这样如何
[38:53] You write your report. You write whatever you want. 你们写你们的报告 想怎么写都行
[38:55] But the agreement that I signed with the CIA — lose it. 不过我跟中情局签的那份协议… 丢了
[38:59] For good. 最好
[39:01] That’s — that sounds doable. 那是… 当然可以
[39:03] Then do it. 那就这样
[39:05] Good. Nice job, you guys. 很好 你们 干得漂亮
[39:16] Seriously? 真的吗
[39:18] That’s all Pryon had on the man who killed my brother? 杀我弟弟的人 普莱恩集团有的就这些吗
[39:21] Initials and weapons clearances? 名字缩写和武器授权级别
[39:23] Mike, the guy is a ghost. 迈克 这家伙是个鬼魂
[39:25] Jesse and I found zip, 我和杰西找了邮编
[39:26] and we looked under every rock we could think of. 我们查了能想到的每个角落
[39:29] Then we go back to Vale. 那我们再找维尔
[39:31] Well, that’s what I’m thinking. But the question is, 我是这么想的 但问题是
[39:33] How do we explain the fact that we know this guy exists? 我们如何解释这个人存在的事实
[39:35] We don’t. 解释不了
[39:36] Vale said he could build a team that fit my needs. 维尔说他能组建我想要的团队
[39:39] I’ll make sure all my needs add up to T.G. 我要让他知道我所有的需要只有T.G.满足
[39:42] Well, that could work, 可能行得通
[39:42] But we could also get a list of 10 other guys 但也可能找到十个
[39:45] who had nothing to do with this, 与此无关的人
[39:46] or Vale sees through it and we both get killed. 或者维尔看穿了 把我们杀了
[39:49] I don’t see any other way. Do you? 我想不出其它方法 你能吗
[39:53] Make the call. 打电话
[39:57] Mr. Vale’s office, please. 请接维尔先生办公室
[39:59] I have Mr. Krueger for him. 克鲁格先生找他
[40:02] Hold, please. 请稍等
[40:07] Vale. My men were very impressed. 维尔 真是让我的人印象深刻啊
[40:10] I want to send you some specs, 我给你寄些说明
[40:11] Get you started on building my team. 好让你开始组建团队
[40:14] Excellent. 好极了
[40:23] So, Mike, assuming we get Vale to set up a meeting 那么 迈克 假设我们让维尔安排
[40:26] with this son of a bitch, 和那个狗娘养的见面
[40:27] We got to come up with a plan to snatch him. 我们得想出抓住他的计划
[40:29] You’re thinking interrogation? 你是想审讯吗
[40:30] Yeah, something like that. We’re only gonna get one — 是 差不多 我们只会有一个…
[40:32] He’s here. 他来了
[40:34] You made it. 你来了
[40:35] We were gonna give you a call. 我们正要给你打电话
[40:36] I won’t be staying long. 我不会待很久
[40:38] Why? What’s wrong? 为什么 怎么了
[40:39] What the hell are you up to? 你们到底是干什么的
[40:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[40:42] Don’t play games with me. 别跟我耍花招
[40:43] You know exactly what I’m talking about. 你十分清楚我在说什么
[40:45] Uh, no. Uh, really, we don’t. 不 真的 我们不知道
[40:46] Oh, sure. 当然
[40:48] He asked for a sniper cleared on five different guns 他要求狙击手会用五种枪
[40:51] who’s got experience in Costa Rica and speaks Farsi. 有哥斯达黎加的经验 说波斯语
[40:53] Did you think I wouldn’t figure out 你认为我想不到
[40:55] you’re looking for Tyler Gray? 你在找泰勒·格雷
[40:58] Tyler Gray? 泰勒·格雷
[40:59] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[41:00] The only reason I’m here 我来的唯一理由
[41:01] is because I’m not gonna talk about it on the phone. 是因为我不会在电话上说这个
[41:04] Now, I don’t know who you are, but this is over. 现在 我不知道你是谁 但这事结束了
[41:08] You need to back off. 你们放弃吧
[41:10] And so does that guy you got following me. 还有你们找来跟踪我的人
[41:12] What? There’s someone following you? 什么 有人跟踪你吗
[41:14] – Are you sure? – Yeah. I’m sure. -你确定 -是的 我确定
[41:17] Listen, Vale, calm down. I’m not having you followed. 听着 维尔 冷静点 我没找人跟踪你
[41:20] Why did you — 你为什么…
[41:32] Dad, look! Someone shot that guy. 爸爸 看 有人开枪打那个人
[41:34] Kid, stay down. 孩子 蹲下
[41:37] Vale! Vale! 维尔 维尔
[41:39] Stay with me. Who’s Tyler Gray? 坚持住 谁是泰勒·格雷
[41:41] Who’s Tyler Gray?! 谁是泰勒·格雷
[41:44] Who’s Tyler Gray?! 谁是泰勒·格雷
[41:45] Mike, he’s gone. 迈克 他死了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme