Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:43] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:48] I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿
[00:50] Excuse me? 你说什么
[00:51] He’s picking up a package tomorrow 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆
[00:52] in a motel in Atlantic City. 取一个包裹
[00:55] Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson 内特 只有你才能赶在安森逃跑之前
[00:57] before he escapes. 截住他
[01:01] Get up. Get up! 起来 起来
[01:04] – We got him, man. – It is about time. -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了
[01:10] Nate! 内特
[01:12] No! 不
[01:14] Nate! 内特
[01:20] I just — I just — I know he’s busy. 我只是 只是 我知道他很忙
[01:22] I just want to talk to him about the investigation 我只是想跟他谈谈
[01:24] into my brother’s murder. 关于我弟弟的谋杀案
[01:26] As a spy, you get used to 作为一位间谍 你会对
[01:28] dealing with government bureaucracy. 政府部门的官僚作风习以为常
[01:30] If you need to requisition a weapon, 如果你需要征用武器
[01:32] get an interrogation log to an analyst, 或者把审讯日志给分析师
[01:35] or even arrange an emergency evac from a hostile territory, 又甚至是安排从敌占区紧急撤退
[01:39] a bureaucrat can be your best friend. 官僚都可以是你最好的朋友
[01:41] It is about the status of the case. 但想问案子的调查进展
[01:43] But when you need a simple answer to a straightforward question, 即便你只需一个简单问题的直白回答
[01:46] that same bureaucrat can become your worst enemy. 同样的官僚却能成为你最大的敌人
[01:49] No, I don’t want to leave another message! 不 我不想再留言了
[01:53] Hello? Hello?! 喂 喂
[01:58] I take it that the FBI stiff on the other end of the line 我猜电话那头的联邦调查局老死板
[02:01] wasn’t very helpful. 帮不上忙
[02:03] You have no idea. 你不会理解的
[02:05] I’m sorry I woke you. 对不起 把你吵醒了
[02:07] You didn’t. 你没有
[02:09] I’m not much of a late sleeper these days. 我现在很少睡懒觉
[02:10] I guess I’m still on a prison schedule. 估计在监狱里习惯早起了
[02:13] You haven’t been getting much rest either. 你也没怎么休息
[02:15] Just got a lot on my mind. 太多心事了
[02:17] The FBI will find whoever killed Nate. 联邦调查局会抓到杀死内特的凶手
[02:19] It just might take a while. 只是需要多点时间
[02:20] It has been a month, Fi, 都过一个月了 菲
[02:22] and I’ve heard nothing about how the case is going. 我却连一点关于案件的消息也没有
[02:25] So, start an investigation of your own. 那你就自己调查
[02:27] I will help you. 我会帮你的
[02:28] No. No, Fi. 不 不行 菲
[02:29] You are not getting anywhere near this. 你得远离这事
[02:31] We don’t know where this is gonna end, 我们都不知道会查出什么
[02:33] and I’m not losing anyone else! 我不能再失去任何人了
[02:35] I appreciate your concern. 感谢你的关心
[02:36] Fi. 菲
[02:37] I can take care of myself. 但我能照顾好我自己
[02:38] Just let me deal with it. 让我自己处理这事吧
[02:49] If you need to get information from a government official, 如果你想要从政府官员那里获得信息
[02:52] it’s often best to approach him 最好的办法就是
[02:53] outside his usual place of business. 在他日常工作以外的地方接触他
[02:56] When he’s not in an environment 当他不在他的权威范围
[02:58] that reinforces his authority, 所能涉及的环境时
[03:00] you’re a lot more likely to get something out of him… 你更有可能从他那里得到信息
[03:04] especially if you can catch him alone. 特别是当他独自一人时
[03:09] Agent Sexton. 塞克斯顿探员
[03:11] I need a word. I’m Michael Westen. 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 想找你谈谈
[03:14] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[03:16] Look, I know you’re anxious to find out 我能理解你想知道
[03:17] what happened to your brother. 你弟弟案件真相的急切心情
[03:19] All I can say is the investigation is ongoing. 但我只能说案件还在调查阶段
[03:23] I need a little more than that. 我需要了解更详细点
[03:28] Are you threatening me? 你是在威胁我吗
[03:30] No. 不是
[03:31] I just need you to tell me 我只需要你告诉我
[03:32] everything you know about this case. 你所知道关于这案子的一切
[03:35] Listen to me very carefully. 仔细听清楚
[03:37] I’m gonna walk away. So are you. 我现在要走了 你也得走了
[03:41] I don’t think so. 我可不这么认为
[03:43] Tell me everything you know about my brother’s murder. 告诉我所有关于我弟弟谋杀案的消息
[03:47] There’s nothing to tell! 没什么可说的
[03:49] File’s closed. 已结案了
[03:52] Case was shut down. 案子被下禁令了
[03:53] What? 什么
[03:55] We were working the case, 我们曾追查案子
[03:57] then we get word brass wants to put a lid on it. 但后来被告知高层有人要把这案件禁了
[03:59] No explanation — just end the thing. 没任何解释 只是停止调查
[04:01] You think I was happy about it? 你觉得这样我会开心吗
[04:05] Do we have a problem here? 这儿有什么问题吗
[04:12] No, there’s no problem. 没 没问题
[04:14] I was just leaving. 我正要走
[04:16] Enjoy your lunch. 午餐慢用
[04:31] Hey, look who’s not in jail. 看来还没被抓进监狱
[04:32] Well, I just got an earful from Langley 我刚刚还收到兰利来电
[04:34] about your little stunt. 抱怨你的小动作
[04:36] What the hell were you thinking 那样威胁一个联邦调查局的探员
[04:37] threatening an FBI agent like that? 你到底在想什么
[04:38] I didn’t threaten him. 我没威胁他
[04:40] I asked him questions with a gun in my hand — 我只是拿着枪问了他一个问题而已
[04:43] a gun I have the right to legally carry. 一支我合法携带的枪
[04:46] I did what I had to do. 我只能这么做
[04:48] I’m getting nowhere playing Mr. Nice. 再好好先生下去还是什么也知道不了
[04:50] At least I now know the investigation is dead. 至少我现在知道调查已被禁止调查了
[04:53] A full investigation into Nate’s death 对于内特的死因展开全面调查
[04:55] would embarrass a lot of people. 会让很多人难堪
[04:57] That explains why they took the case from the agency, 这也解释了为什么局里被下了禁令
[04:59] they never wanted to get to the bottom of it. 他们从来没想过要查个水落石出
[05:00] Why didn’t you tell me you were doing this? 你为什么没告诉我你会去找他
[05:02] I could have backed you up. 我可以做你后援的
[05:03] Trust me, it wouldn’t have made any difference. 相信我 那也改变不了什么
[05:05] Whatever leads the FBI had 无论联邦调查局找到了什么线索
[05:07] are now in a sealed case file. 现在都被封存了
[05:09] Yeah, about that. 关于那档案
[05:10] Uh, I did some poking around the FBI. 我去联邦调查局问了问
[05:12] Turns out, a buddy of a buddy at the bureau 事实上 局里一个哥们的哥们
[05:14] might be willing to share that file, 可能会愿意分享那档案
[05:16] you know, on the D.L., 你懂的 暗地里
[05:17] but the guy wants our help on another case in return. 但那家伙想要我们帮他查另一个案子
[05:21] What’s the case? 什么案子
[05:22] Well, the FBI has been looking for this guy, 联邦调查局一直在找这家伙
[05:24] Brian “The Butcher” Quinn, for awhile. 布莱恩·奎恩 绰号”屠夫”
[05:26] He ran the Dorchester Hill Gang 他潜逃之前 掌管了波士顿的
[05:28] up in Boston before he went on the lam. 多尔切斯特山黑帮
[05:30] It’s all the good stuff — drugs, gambling, murder. 都是些好勾当 毒品 赌博 谋杀
[05:32] Then the FBI finally caught a break. 之后 联邦调查局终于迎来了转机
[05:34] They tracked down Quinn’s right-hand man, 他们追踪到了奎恩的头号助手
[05:36] James “Jimmy Boy” Leary, right here in Miami. 詹姆斯·利里 绰号”小吉米” 就在迈阿密
[05:39] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[05:40] They think Quinn must be hiding under some rock close by. 他们认为奎恩肯定躲在附近
[05:42] Yeah. Bingo. 是的 正确
[05:43] Now, my FBI guy is gonna pick Jimmy up, 这个联邦调查局家伙准备去抓吉米
[05:45] and he wants our help getting Quinn’s location out of him. 他想我们帮他拷问出奎恩的藏身地点
[05:47] I mean, the guy is desperate. 这家伙快绝望了
[05:49] He’s got a witness at North Miami General Hospital. 他还有个目击证人躺在北迈阿密综合医院
[05:51] The guy’s on his last legs. 已经快寿终正寝了
[05:53] If you can get that FBI file on Nate’s murder, 如果你能弄到联邦调查局的内特案档案
[05:55] I can run down leads with Jesse. 我可以跟杰西去追追线索
[05:57] Tell your buddy I’m in. 告诉你哥们我同意了
[06:04] So, you two got some way to help me out? 你们有办法帮我是吗
[06:06] ‘Cause, um, I am running out of time. 因为我真没时间再拖了
[06:09] 伍兹 争分夺秒的联邦调查局探员
[06:12] – That your witness? – Yeah. -那是你的目击证人 -是的
[06:14] Yeah. Kelly Duke. 是的 凯利·杜克
[06:16] That’s Quinn’s former number two… 他以前是奎恩手下的二把手
[06:18] and my last hope at finding that S.O.B. 也是找到那狗娘养的最后的希望了
[06:20] He’s got less than a week at most, 他最多还能活大概一周
[06:23] and if he dies, my case dies along with him. 如果他死了 我的案子也完了
[06:25] Now, I flew him down here from Boston 我把他从波士顿转移来
[06:27] so the minute I find Quinn, 就是为了找到奎恩的那一刻
[06:28] he takes the stand here in Miami. 他能在迈阿密上庭作证
[06:30] Now, that only happens if you find Quinn. 当然只有你找到奎恩了才有戏
[06:32] I think your best shot is to arrest me 我觉得最好的办法就是你一同逮捕
[06:34] along with Jimmy and then let us escape. 我和吉米 然后让我们逃跑
[06:36] I’ll get him to take me to Quinn. 我会让他带我去见奎恩
[06:39] Wait. Escape? 等等 逃跑
[06:40] Mike’s gonna be wearing a tracker the whole time. 迈克会全程带着跟踪器的
[06:43] Look, you want to find Quinn fast, 你想尽快抓到奎恩的话
[06:45] that’s the way to do it. 就得这么做
[06:50] Fine. All right, when do we start? 好吧 我们什么时候开始行动
[06:53] It starts as soon as I get the FBI file 只要拿到我弟弟谋杀案的文件
[06:55] on my brother’s murder investigation. 就开始行动
[07:09] For a file this big, there’s not much here. 这么厚的文件 却没什么实际价值
[07:11] No prints, no suspects. 没有指纹 没有嫌犯
[07:13] Looks like the FBI didn’t get very many leads on Nate’s murder. 好像联调局没找到太多内特被杀的线索
[07:17] You have any luck? 你那边怎么样
[07:18] I think perhaps maybe yes. 我觉得可能有一些
[07:21] The ballistics report 弹道测试报告说
[07:23] says the sniper rifle used to kill Nate 谋杀内特的狙击枪
[07:25] was made by Meyerson Industries. 是迈耶森工业制造的
[07:27] If we find that gun, that’d be a good start. 如果能找到那把枪 也算是个好开头
[07:28] We’re not even supposed to be investigating the case. 我们本来就不该调查这个案子
[07:30] We can’t just ask them who they sold their gun to. 更没法直接问他们 把枪卖给谁了
[07:32] Well, not directly, but there are other ways to get information. 不能直接问 但是条条大路通罗马
[07:35] Like? 比如
[07:36] Blackmail. 敲诈勒索
[07:38] Just hear me out. 先听我说完
[07:39] There’s a definite angle here. 正好有个可利用的机会
[07:40] The V.P. of sales is the son of the founder. 销售副总裁是创建者的儿子
[07:43] That’s a blackmailer’s dream. Okay? 多理想的勒索目标啊
[07:45] He’s a country-club member, he’s got a society wife, 他是乡村俱乐部会员 有个上流社会太太
[07:48] and he loves to, you know, par-tay. 而且他特别喜欢去派对
[07:50] Yeah, but setting up a play like that could take time. 但是演这么一出需要时间
[07:53] I’m way ahead of you. 我已经想好了
[07:54] He’s gonna be an at industry conference in Jacksonville. 他要参加杰克逊维尔的业内峰会
[07:57] I’ll head up there, get all buddy-buddy with him, 我过去跟他称兄道弟一阵儿
[07:58] take him out clubbing, snap a few racy photos — 带他去个俱乐部 拍点艳照
[08:01] he’ll tell me about the gun. 他肯定告诉我枪卖谁了
[08:02] I’m not sure I could talk my way out of that one 要是中情局知道了 我可不知道
[08:03] if the C.I.A. ever found out. 能不能逃得过去
[08:05] Right. I said, “I,” Not “We.” 没错 我说的是”我” 不是”我俩”
[08:07] I’d be doing it alone. 我单打独斗
[08:08] No, you wouldn’t. You’d need support. 不行 你需要支援
[08:11] I could always attend the conference on some other agency business. 我总能借机参加各种业务峰会
[08:13] – It’s way too risky. No. – Jesse. -这太冒险了 不行 -杰西
[08:15] You guys were there for me when I needed it. 我有难时你们都帮我
[08:17] I said I wouldn’t forget, and I haven’t. 我说过我不会忘 我一点没忘
[08:20] I’ll have plane tickets and cover I.D.s in the morning. 我早上会订好机票 再弄张假身份证
[08:30] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[08:32] It’s my first Boston mobster. 这是我第一次装歹徒
[08:35] I want to get it right. 我想装的像样点儿
[08:35] You look great, but I still don’t think 看着不错 但我还是觉得
[08:37] you need to be front and center on this. 你不该过多卷入案子里来
[08:39] Last I checked, 我确认过了
[08:40] you needed a driver for this job, 这次行动你需要个司机
[08:41] and since Sam can’t do it… 萨姆又不行
[08:43] There’s other ways you can help. 要想帮忙还有别的方法
[08:44] So I can’t get hurt. 我就受不得伤了
[08:45] – I didn’t say that. – Yeah, you did. -我没这么说 -你说了
[08:47] In fact, you’ve said it a couple of times now. 其实你已经说过好几次了
[08:49] There’s no reason for you to take unnecessary risks. 没理由让你冒没必要的风险
[08:51] Why don’t you let me decide that? 为什么不让我做决定
[08:53] If you’re trying to prove how tough you are… 如果你想证明你有多强
[08:55] I’m not trying to prove anything. 我什么都没想证明
[08:56] We still don’t know what kind of situation we’re walking into. 我们还不清楚这次的情况如何
[09:00] When do we ever? 我们哪次清楚过
[09:01] When has that ever mattered? 我们哪次考虑过这种事了
[09:03] Since Nate died! 自从纳特死了以后
[09:14] Look, I know you feel responsible for what happened to Nate. 我知道你为纳特的死感到自责
[09:19] You’re not. 不是你的错
[09:22] He volunteered for this mission 他是自愿参加行动的
[09:23] because he wanted to do something worthwhile, 因为他想做些有意义的事
[09:26] something good, because that’s who he was. 做好事 因为那是他的本性
[09:30] Because he was a Westen. 因为他姓韦斯顿
[09:37] I’m gonna do this because it’s who I am. 我要这么做因为这是我的本性
[09:39] It’s because of who we are. 因为这才是我们
[09:41] And you can’t change that. 这点无法改变
[09:42] I’ll wait for you outside. 我在外面等你
[09:56] Okay, Jimmy boy’s in there — 小吉米在里面
[09:57] in the 40-footer with the dinghy on top. 40步开外 顶上有小艇那儿
[09:59] I got local P.D. Ready to pick him up 我叫了当地警察 准备好抓他
[10:00] and a surveillance team ready to trail the two of you. 督察队已准备好跟在你们后面
[10:02] No, you won’t be tailing us. 你不能跟着我们
[10:04] I can’t risk Jimmy spotting any law enforcement 逃跑时 我不能冒险让吉米看到
[10:06] once we’re on the run. 有后备支援
[10:07] Great. 很好
[10:08] We’ll have the tracker. 我们自己拿跟踪器
[10:09] Which is working like a dream. 这玩意儿可神了
[10:11] Just follow the little dot. 跟着那个小点就成
[10:14] You sure Jimmy’s not gonna see that thing? 你确定吉米看不见这个
[10:15] Well, not unless he’s got X-ray vision. 除非他有透视眼
[10:17] I mean, that thing’s buried in Mike’s belt buckle. 那玩意儿埋在迈克的皮带扣里
[10:19] You ready, Mike? 准备好了吗 迈克
[10:19] Let’s do it. 开始吧
[10:30] Okay, let’s take this son of a bitch now. 现在去抓这个混蛋
[10:42] That’s the best you got? A gun charge? 你们就这点能耐吗 枪支指控
[10:44] I’ll beat this rap by dinner. 晚饭前我就能搞定
[10:48] Oh, look who’s hosting the party. 看看谁这么兴师动众
[10:50] Agent Woods, what a surprise. 伍兹探员 没想到啊
[10:52] Yeah, good to see you, too, Jimmy boy. 很高兴看到你 小吉米
[10:53] Yeah, it’s deja vu all over. 记忆犹新啊
[10:55] That’s French for “Talk to my lawyer,” 这是法语 意思是”和我律师谈吧”
[10:57] just like last time. 就像上次一样
[10:59] You trust me. 相信我
[10:59] It will be different this time. 这次不一样了
[11:01] Doyle, scoot over. 道尔 挪挪地儿
[11:02] Oh, no can do, boss. 不行啊 老大
[11:03] My ass took a wicked snooze. 我屁股可不想挪窝
[11:05] Think you could kiss it and wake it up for me? 你能亲亲它叫醒它吗
[11:09] That wake it up? 这样清醒了吗
[11:10] Yeah, it did. 清醒了
[11:12] Come on. 走吧
[11:17] Don’t go anywhere, you two. 哪都别去 你俩
[11:18] We’ll be right back. 我们马上回来
[11:20] Yeah, we’ll be waiting on pins and needles for you. 我们会坐立不安 焦急等待的
[11:24] Good job, guys. 干得漂亮 伙计们
[11:26] You’re Jimmy, right? 你是吉米 对吧
[11:28] Name’s Robbie Doyle. 我是罗比·道儿
[11:29] I got to get a message to Quinn. 我得去给奎恩捎个信
[11:31] Got to make it fast. 动作得快
[11:33] Quinn? Don’t ring a bell. 奎恩 不认识
[11:35] Look, we don’t got to play this game with each other, all right? 我们互相就不隐瞒了 好吧
[11:37] Everybody knows — 大家都知道
[11:38] Do me a favor — shut up. 帮我个忙 闭上嘴
[11:40] I’ll do you that favor. I’ll shut up. 我帮你 我闭嘴
[11:45] Hope you two are comfortable back there. 希望你俩在后面坐得还舒服
[11:47] Got a nice two-hour ride to federal detention. 到联邦拘留所有两小时车程
[12:09] What the hell you keep looking at? 你他妈看什么呢
[12:12] That’s my girlfriend, Dawn, behind us. 那是我女朋友 唐恩 在后面
[12:14] I think she’s gonna bust us out. 她能撞车把我们弄出去
[12:18] Hey, don’t be stupid. You don’t want to do that. 别犯傻 你可不想那样
[12:20] You’re gonna be giving the feds an airtight charge, okay? 你要做的 是给条子们点罚金 懂吗
[12:24] You just lawyer up, shut your mouth. 找个律师 闭上嘴 万事大吉
[12:26] Trust me. 相信我
[12:27] Like I said, I got an urgent message for Quinn. 我说过 我得赶快给奎恩捎个信
[12:29] You know, the guy who don’t ring a bell? 就是你不认识的那个
[12:35] Whether you’re trying to run someone off the road 不论你想把别人赶下车道
[12:37] or just trying to sell that you are, 还是做做样子而已
[12:39] it all comes down to the vehicle you use to do it. 都取决于你开的车
[12:42] Okay. Here we go. 要来了
[12:44] You want a light frame so you can maneuver faster than your target… 你需要的是外壳轻的汽车 以便开得比对手快
[12:49] You don’t want to do this. 你不能这么做
[12:50] Too late. Brace yourself. This is gonna hurt. 晚了 抓紧了 会很疼的
[12:52] and a low center of gravity so you don’t flip. 降低重心就不会翻过去
[12:59] Choosing the right car 只要选对了车
[13:00] can mean the difference between a clean stop… 就是天壤之别 一边是漂亮的停车
[13:04] and a nasty spill. 另一边则乱作一团
[13:35] And you wanted me to stay home and do nothing. Hm! 还想让我家里蹲 什么都不做
[13:39] Oh, there. 那个
[13:40] That’s what I’ve been waiting to see. 那才是我想看的
[13:42] Nice driving, hon. 车开的不错 亲爱的
[13:43] Hey, Jimmy, you coming? 吉米 你来吗
[13:44] Feds are gonna try to pin this on you. 警察会归咎于你的
[13:46] You might as well go while you can. 你最好也逃得远远的
[13:49] No? Fine. 不走吗 好吧
[13:51] Good luck explaining that this wasn’t your idea. 祝你好运 好好解释这一切跟你无关
[13:53] You’re not getting away with this, Jimmy, 这个你是逃不开的 吉米
[13:55] so don’t even try. 想都别想
[13:57] Stay put, Mr. FBI man, or I’ll blow your head off. 别动 探员先生 不然你脑袋开花
[14:02] Hey, wait up! 等等
[14:18] Suspects last seen heading north on Pine Road. 最后目击嫌犯向派恩路驶去
[14:21] All units respond immediately. 所有单位立刻回复
[14:23] Well, it looks like we got a pretty big party started. 看起来狂欢大派对要登场了
[14:26] Well, they’re setting up road blocks all around the area. 他们在整个地区设置路障
[14:28] I sure hope your boy Michael knows what the hell he’s doing. 我真希望你家迈克尔知道他在做什么
[14:30] Relax. 放松
[14:31] The tracker says they’re getting to the motel right about now. 追踪器显示 他们现在在汽车旅馆
[14:34] Should have ears on them any second. 我们该监听他们谈话了
[14:40] So, where’s Quinn? 奎恩在哪
[14:42] We don’t have much time. 我们时间不多了
[14:43] Cops are swarming like roaches. 警察都一窝蜂似的往这赶
[14:45] I got to find him now. 我现在就得找到他
[14:46] Slow down. Who are you? 等会儿 你们是谁
[14:48] And what just happened? 还有 刚发生了什么事
[14:49] Who am I? I’m, like, a snitch but for our side. 我是谁 我算是安插在警方的卧底
[14:53] I got some cops up in Boston on the payroll. 我买通了波士顿的几名警官
[14:55] I hear things from them, 我从他们那得到消息
[14:57] and then I sell that information to guys who need it, 然后把这消息卖给有需要的人
[14:58] and I got some grade-A information for your pal Quinn. 我这有些情报 对你的朋友奎恩来说很重要
[15:01] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -当然
[15:03] A couple of guys up in Boston said that 波士顿很多人都说
[15:06] I could get to Quinn through you. 我可以通过你找到奎恩
[15:07] I’m guessing one of them must have blabbed 我想他们中肯定有人说漏了嘴
[15:09] because the feds nabbed both of us. 因为那些探员把我们都抓了
[15:11] Lucky for me, Dawn wanted to see the Sunshine State. 不过我挺走运 唐恩想去看看佛州
[15:14] Me and Robbie are like a team. 我和罗比就像一支团队
[15:16] Even though sometimes he don’t like to admit it. 即使他有时不承认
[15:19] You say you got information. What is it? 你说你知道些情报 到底是什么
[15:22] I know where the feds are hiding the son of a bitch 我知道探员把告发奎恩的那混蛋
[15:25] that ratted on Quinn. 藏在哪了
[15:27] You’re talking about Duke? 你是说杜克吗
[15:28] Yeah. Duke. 对 杜克
[15:29] So I got to talk to your boss, like, now. 我现在得跟你老大谈谈
[15:31] – So where is he? – No, no, no. -他在哪 -不 不 不
[15:32] That ain’t the way it works. 这样行不通
[15:33] You tell me where Duke is and I’ll take care of the rest. 你只要告诉我杜克在哪 剩下的交给我就行
[15:35] Yeah. No offense there, but if I tell you, 我不想冒犯你 不过如果我告诉你
[15:38] nothing stops you from cutting me out. 你肯定会扔下我
[15:40] What, you think I’m taking you to Quinn? 怎么 你觉得我会带你去找奎恩吗
[15:42] I just met you. 我才刚认识你
[15:43] Are you saying you don’t trust us? 你这是不相信我们吗
[15:45] Busting you out ain’t enough? 救你出来还不够吗
[15:49] Forget it, Robbie. 算了 罗比
[15:50] Let’s get out of here before the cops come knocking. 我们还是在警察找上门之前 离开这里吧
[15:52] This ungrateful skid ain’t worth the trouble. 这种不识好人心的人渣不值得我们犯险
[15:54] Sure. 行
[15:54] Jimmy can explain to Quinn 吉米可以跟奎恩解释
[15:56] how we gift-wrapped Duke up in a bow, 我们把杜克包装得漂漂亮亮 还打了个蝴蝶结
[15:58] but instead of putting him under a tree, 不过没有把他放在树下
[16:00] Jimmy sent him back to Santa. 吉米直接把他还给圣诞老人了
[16:01] Hey, hey. All right. All right. Fine. 好吧 好吧
[16:04] I’ll make a call, set up a meet. 我打个电话 约他来见面
[16:07] Okay. You hear that? 好了 你听到了吗
[16:08] Sounds like Quinn’s about to crawl out of 听起来奎恩不管藏在哪
[16:10] whatever hole he’s been hiding in. 他都快要出现了
[16:21] Want one last look at the file before you approach Meyerson? 在你接近迈耶森前 还看最后一眼档案吗
[16:24] No, I’m good. 不用了 我没问题
[16:26] The man is the link to identifying Nate’s murderer. 他可是找出杀害内特的凶手的关键
[16:28] We can’t screw this up. 我们不许失败
[16:29] How hard could it be to convince him to have a few drinks? 要他喝上几杯有多难呢
[16:31] He’s a party animal, remember? 别忘了 他是个派对狂
[16:33] 韦恩·迈耶森 派对狂
[16:38] Better get a move on. 你最好赶紧行动
[16:39] Looks like he’s not staying for happy hour. 他看着不像要久留玩乐的样子
[16:40] Okay. 好的
[16:41] It’s time to get our friend drunk, frisky, and compromised. 是时候让我们的朋友喝醉 玩嗨 无力抵抗诱惑了
[16:46] Observe. 你看好了
[16:47] As far as cold approaches go, 就搭讪而言
[16:50] there’s nobody spies would rather deal with than salespeople. 间谍最喜欢和推销员打交道
[16:54] They’re talkative, eager to please, 他们很健谈 希望讨人喜欢
[16:56] and most meet too many people in a given year 而且大部分因为一年里见的人太多
[16:58] to remember them all. 而记不太清楚所有人
[17:01] Oh, excuse me. I’m s– 不好意思 对不
[17:03] No! 不是吧
[17:06] My God. Meyerson, you son of a bitch. 天哪 迈耶森 你个小子
[17:08] How you doing, man? It’s good to see you. 你还好吗 伙计 很高兴见到你
[17:10] You — you don’t remember me. 你 你不记得我了
[17:11] You d– Mark. 你不 我是马克
[17:14] Mark Thompson. 马克·汤普森
[17:15] Atlanta convention. Crazy, crazy night. 亚特兰大大会 疯狂一夜
[17:17] You bought me a drink. You know what? 你给我买了杯酒
[17:19] I’m gonna return the favor. 我要还你份人情
[17:20] I’m gonna buy you some drinks right now. 我现在就去给你买杯酒
[17:21] No, sorry. I can’t. 不 抱歉 我不能喝
[17:22] I’m, uh, feeling a little under the weather, Mark. 我不太舒服 马克
[17:25] I’m gonna try to sleep it off before tonight’s meetings. 我得在今晚会议开始前先睡会
[17:27] Thanks for the offer, though. 你的好意我心领了
[17:28] Yeah, yeah. 好吧 好吧
[17:30] And no matter what a salesman has going on… 不管推销员想干什么
[17:32] No, it’s cool. I’ll just — 没关系 那我就
[17:33] I’ll call your purchasing guy on Tuesday. 我就周二再给你的采购员打电话好了
[17:35] …they can’t bear to offend a potential customer. 他们都不敢得罪潜在客户
[17:39] You’re a buyer? 你是买家
[17:40] I do all the contracting work with the Pentagon. 我替五角大楼处理所有合同问题
[17:42] We talked about this, man. 我们之前说过的 伙计
[17:43] You seriously don’t remember me? 你真不记得我了吗
[17:44] No, no, no, no. 不 不
[17:46] Of course I do. 我当然记得
[17:47] – Mark! – Mark! -马克 -马克
[17:49] Okay! 好吧
[17:51] Just a drink. 一杯小酒嘛
[17:52] I’ll introduce you to some of my sales guys. 我给你介绍几位我的推销员
[17:53] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[17:55] When I owe a man a drink, I owe a man a drink, 我欠别人杯酒 那就是欠杯酒
[17:58] and we’re not getting it at the hotel bar. 而我不打算在酒店的酒吧里还你
[18:00] You understand me? You’re coming with me, buddy. 懂吗 跟我来吧 少年
[18:01] – What — – Nope, nope. It’s go time. -什 -不 不 我们该走了
[18:06] Setting up a blackmail 要进行勒索
[18:08] is about more than knocking your target out 不仅要把目标灌醉
[18:10] and snapping pictures of things he won’t remember. 拍些他记不得状况的照片
[18:13] It starts much earlier, 这早在他还清醒记得的时候
[18:15] with all the things he will remember. 就已经开始了
[18:19] You need to make sure that by the time you knock him out, 你得确保你勒索他时
[18:22] he’s ready to actually believe that he did anything. 他会相信自己做过这些事
[18:28] So glad I ran into you, Mark. 真高兴我碰到了你 马克
[18:30] Yeah, what are the chances, right? 缘分呐
[18:34] Crap. 不是吧
[18:34] What’s up? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[18:36] It’s my secretary. 是我的秘书
[18:37] I’ve got a sales meeting in a half-hour. 我半小时后有个推销会
[18:39] – No. – I should go. -不要去 -我得走了
[18:40] No, you don’t. 不 你不会去的
[18:41] No, no, no! You’re gonna miss the best part. No. 不 你会错过这最精彩的部分 不要去
[18:43] Excuse me, ma’am. 你好 小姐
[18:44] Yes, you. Yes, you. 是的 你 就是你
[18:46] With the — yes. 有着 对
[18:47] My buddy here would like to have 我兄弟想要
[18:49] a, uh, closer look at your goods. 靠近点看看你的货
[18:53] Thank you very much. 多谢
[18:55] Yes! 爽吧
[18:58] Once it’s time to spike your target’s drink, 到了你往目标酒里下药时
[19:01] the important thing is to control the dose. 很重要一点是你得把握好剂量
[19:03] You better get in there. 你最好都埋进去
[19:06] Mix too much sedative with alcohol 酒里放太多镇静剂
[19:08] and you shut down the part of the brain 大脑中控制心肺的那部分
[19:09] that controls the heart and lungs, 就会停止运转
[19:11] which means your target won’t be sleeping. 也就是说你的目标不会睡着
[19:13] He’ll be dead. 而是直接挂掉
[19:15] All right, man. 好了 伙计
[19:16] A toast to new business, old friends, and strippers! 这一杯 敬新生意 老朋友 和脱衣舞女
[19:23] Hell, yes. 爽爆了
[19:24] Hell, yes! 真爽
[19:30] I think it’s time for a little V.I.P. treatment. 我想是时候来点贵宾招待了
[19:33] One lappy — one song, and you’re on your way, I promise. 来支膝上舞 只要一曲 我保证让你嗨到爆
[19:35] – Come on. – Sure, why not? -来吧 -真的吗 那就来吧
[19:38] Do not go easy on him! 别轻易放过他
[19:41] Go! 去吧
[19:42] Yes! 很好
[19:51] Yeah, Jesse? 杰西吗
[19:51] Hey. All systems go. 一切准备就绪
[19:53] Looks like Meyerson’s about to have the afternoon of his life. 看来迈耶森要好好享受这个下午了
[19:55] All set here. 我这也全搞定了
[19:56] His love den’s ready and wired for sound. 他的爱窝已经全被监听了
[20:00] You know what? That’s a good thing. 你知道吗 这是好事
[20:01] I think we might be heading back sooner than we thought. 我想我们可以比预计时间更早回去
[20:06] Cop cars are crawling all over the place. 警车都在往这里开
[20:08] When do I get to see Quinn? 我什么时候能见到奎恩
[20:09] We’ve been here for hours. 我们在这待了几小时
[20:12] How much longer are we gonna have to wait? 还得等多久啊
[20:14] As long as it takes. 还要多久就等多久
[20:17] Well, it might not be for much longer. 或许不用等太久
[20:20] Yeah. 是的
[20:22] Yeah, okay. I’ll tell them. 好的 我告诉他们
[20:27] You’re going to see Quinn. 你能见奎恩了
[20:28] Great. What’s the address? I’ll go now. 太好了 地址多少 我这就去
[20:31] Oh, no. We’re all going — together. 不行 我们得一起去
[20:33] But first we need some fresh wheels. 但首先得搞台新车
[20:35] Of course, if boosting a car 当然 搞个车
[20:36] is gonna be a problem for you two… 对你们俩来说应该没什么问题吧
[20:39] Grand theft auto is my middle name, right, Robbie? 姐的绰号就是侠盗车手 对吧 罗比
[20:42] For as long as I’ve known her. 盛名远扬了
[20:45] There’s always a risk 在行动中
[20:46] when using a stolen car in an operation, 使用偷来的车辆 总是有一定的风险
[20:49] but there are ways to minimize that risk. 但是有办法将风险降低到最低
[20:51] Take it from an employee parking lot during midday 中午时分 从员工停车场偷车
[20:54] and chances are it won’t be missed for hours. 往往要过几个小时才会发现车辆被偷
[20:57] You want an older model to avoid anti-theft devices 你要挑一辆款式比较旧的车 以免遇到高级防盗系统
[21:00] and a common, neutral color that won’t attract attention. 车的颜色还得是平淡无奇的 避免引人注目
[21:04] Bang a right up here. 这里右转
[21:06] Of course, it doesn’t matter how carefully you choose a car 当然 如果你要开车通过警察的盘查
[21:09] if you have to drive it through a police checkpoint. 无论怎么精心挑选车辆 都是白搭
[21:12] All right, turn the car around. 好了 快调头
[21:14] Turn it around now. 现在就调头
[21:15] Can’t. We’re boxed in. 不行 我们被困住了
[21:17] Crap. The cops must have blocked off the whole area. 妈的 警察肯定封锁了整个区域
[21:19] Nice. Your little plan is about to get us pinched. 这下可好 你的计划要害死我们了
[21:21] Yeah, well, it better not. 希望不会吧
[21:27] Look, we’ll run the roadblock. 听着 我们冲过路障
[21:29] What? 什么
[21:32] We can pull into that garage. 我们把车停在车库里
[21:34] Might be our best shot at losing the cops. 这样最有可能摆脱警察
[21:40] Especially if they have a little fire to deal with. 特别是我再给车上添把火
[21:51] It’s them! 就是他们
[21:58] Get down! 趴下
[22:10] A car on fire makes a great diversion, 一辆燃烧的汽车是很好的障眼法
[22:13] but it takes a few minutes to get it fully engulfed. 但是要让车完全燃烧 需要些时间
[22:16] If you don’t have much time to spare, 如果你赶时间
[22:17] find the closest burning materials 就近找些可燃材料
[22:19] that will create the most smoke, 那种能产生大量烟雾的
[22:21] like old newspapers and fast-food bags doused in hand sanitizer. 比如在旧报纸和食品袋上挤些清洁剂
[22:25] Stuff them in a rolled-up rubber floor mat, 把它们和橡胶地毯卷在一起
[22:27] and you’ve created a vent 再营造一个保持通风的环境
[22:29] that will focus the flames into one area. 使火焰集中燃烧
[22:31] What the hell is she doing? 她在干什么
[22:31] Saving our asses again. 救我们 第二次了
[22:41] And the more focused the flames, the faster everything burns. 火焰烧得越集中 车子燃烧得越快
[23:11] This thing is getting completely out of control, Sam 这件事情已经完全失控了
[23:14] I did not sign up for a high-speed chase, 我要的不是高速追击
[23:16] setting cars on fire, putting cops in danger! 纵火焚车 威胁到警察的生命
[23:19] You got to have a little faith that Mike knows what he’s doing. 你要相信迈克 他知道自己在干什么
[23:22] No. No, I don’t. 我不相信他
[23:25] I’m calling in your buddy’s position, 我这就让人去迈克的所在位置
[23:26] and I’m having Jimmy picked up right now. 把吉米逮捕归案
[23:28] – This is over. – Are you crazy? -这事儿结束了 -你疯了吗
[23:29] Mike is wearing a tracker. 迈克带着跟踪器
[23:31] He’s going to meet Quinn, 他要去见奎恩
[23:32] a guy that no one could sniff out for years. 他销声匿迹这么多年了
[23:34] Let’s at least get in the car and see where this takes us. 至少让我们上车 跟着他们后面看看情况
[23:37] No. You had your chance. 不行 给过你们机会了
[23:39] You pull the plug, your witness dies, 你放弃的话 你的证人一死
[23:41] and Quinn goes free forever. 奎恩就永远逍遥法外
[23:42] Is that what you really want? 这样的结果是你想要的吗
[23:49] Better hope your guy is as good as you think he is. 希望迈克像你说的那么能干
[23:55] Check this out. 看看这里
[23:56] You guys have funny taste in meeting places. 你们这些人真会挑地方
[23:58] We walked all that way for this? 我们走了那么长时间 就是为了来这里吗
[24:00] I was hoping for some sand between my toes. 我真想到沙滩上走走
[24:02] You’ll have plenty of time to catch some rays later. 之后有的是时间给你晒日光浴
[24:06] Where’s Quinn? 奎恩人呢
[24:08] Quinn’s not coming to see you. 他不会来见你
[24:09] You’re going to see him. 是你要去见他
[24:11] But give me your clothes. Throw these on. 把衣服给我 穿上这些
[24:15] What? 什么
[24:15] W-why my clothes? 为什么要我换衣服
[24:17] Because Quinn got busted 因为奎恩被抓过一次
[24:17] by a cop wearing a microphone in his shoe once. 那次一个便衣把话筒藏在鞋子里
[24:20] That’s why. 就是这个原因
[24:26] I’m not handing over my threads. 我不要换衣服
[24:28] They’re mad expensive. 我这身可贵了
[24:29] Who says you got a choice? 谁说你有选择余地了
[24:31] What about my belt? 那我的皮带呢
[24:32] It’s my lucky belt. Can I keep that? 这条是我的幸运皮带 我能戴这它吗
[24:34] Hey, Robbie. 听着 罗比
[24:36] Your luck’s gonna run out real fast 如果你不听我的
[24:37] if you don’t start listening to me! 恐怕不会有好运了
[24:41] Fine. What about her? 好吧 那她呢
[24:43] Can she at least change in some privacy? 至少让她去隐秘的地方换衣服
[24:48] She keeps her clothes. 她就穿着行了
[24:50] Quinn says she ain’t going. 奎恩不要见她
[24:51] She stays with Shane and Dylan. 她和肖恩以及迪伦留在这里
[24:54] They’ll take good care of her, long as you play nice. 只要你规规矩矩的 他们会照顾好她的
[24:56] That wasn’t the deal. 我们前面可不是这么说的
[24:57] That’s the deal now. 这就是现在的条件
[24:58] Well, then, the deal’s off. 那交易取消了
[25:02] Robbie, I’m fine. 罗比 我没事的
[25:08] All right. 好吧
[25:10] I want to talk this over with Dawn in someplace private. 我要私下和唐恩谈一谈
[25:13] You talk to her right here. 要谈就在这儿谈
[25:14] No, I’m talking with her in private 不让我和她私下谈的话
[25:16] or you’re not getting the information. 你们就别想得到情报
[25:18] Shoot me if you want. 有本事开枪打我啊
[25:23] Maybe there’s something in here we can use as a weapon. 也许这里有东西能拿来做武器
[25:25] Michael, you need to go. 迈克尔 你必须得去
[25:27] I can’t leave you here, Fi. 我不能把你留在这里
[25:28] They’re taking the tracker. 他们把跟踪器拿走了
[25:29] They’re not gonna let us walk out of here, 他们不会就这么让我们走的
[25:31] and we can’t fight our way out, either. 我们也没办法杀出去
[25:33] At least not yet. 至少现在还不行
[25:34] You need to see this through. 你得好好考虑清楚
[25:35] I think I can take the two guys they’re leaving me with. 我觉得我能应付看守我的这两个人
[25:38] Try to find a way to give me a signal 要是你要我开始行动的话
[25:40] when you’re ready for me to start the fun. 就想办法给我个信号
[25:42] So, you coming? 你来吗
[25:46] Last chance. 最后的机会
[25:51] Hey, Robbie. 罗比
[25:54] Knock ’em dead. 好好收拾他们
[25:55] You know I will. 我会的
[26:00] Mike’s got to be meeting with Quinn just up the street here, 迈克应该就在这条街上和奎恩接头
[26:03] maybe in one of these warehouses. 可能在那些仓库里
[26:05] Looks like it’s the next block on the right. 好像就是右边那个街区
[26:08] Sam, are you sure this is the spot? 萨姆 你肯定就是这地方吗
[26:09] I mean, it’s a park, and there’s no one here. 这是个公园 而且空无一人
[26:12] Signal’s coming from right over there 信号就是从那里发出的
[26:13] where that garbage can is. 那个垃圾桶那里
[26:15] Oh, crap! 妈的
[26:27] Damn it! 我操
[26:28] Damn it. We lost them. 我操 我们跟丢他们了
[26:36] A successful blackmail 一次成功的敲诈
[26:38] depends on the psychological state of your target. 取决于目标的心理状态
[26:41] Leading with your demand 如果开门见山地提要求
[26:42] can risk putting him on the defensive right from the start. 可能会导致他的防御心理
[26:45] But if you start by showing him 但如果先向他展示
[26:46] how his world’s about to crash down first, 他的世界即将由此崩溃的景象
[26:49] he’ll be looking for the key to his salvation 他会极度渴求获得拯救的办法
[26:51] and be more likely to take it when you offer it to him. 这个时候再向他提要求 他答应的可能会更大些
[26:56] Wake up, sleepyhead. 醒醒吧 瞌睡虫
[26:59] Mark? 马克
[27:01] Ugh. What time is it? 现在几点了
[27:03] It’s 2 a.m. 早上两点
[27:05] Oh, God! I got to call my wife. 天啊 我得打电话给我老婆
[27:06] No, no. It’s okay. 不用 没关系
[27:07] I texted her from your phone, 我用你的手机给她发了短信
[27:09] told her that you had some bad Sushi 告诉他你吃寿司吃坏肚子了
[27:11] and you’ll call her in the morning. 早上的时候再给她打电话
[27:12] – You’re good. – Oh, God. Thank you. -你应该没事 -天啊 谢谢你
[27:14] However, you might not be… 然而 要是给她见了这些照片
[27:17] When she sees these. 估计没你好日子过了
[27:21] Man, that Trixie was a fun gal, wasn’t she? 老兄 特雷西真带劲啊 是吧
[27:23] – Or is that Cinnamon? – Oh, my God. -难道是馨娜朦吗 -我的天啊
[27:25] I can’t remember. It doesn’t matter. 记不清了 不过不要紧
[27:26] There was a bunch of them up here. 这边还有很多
[27:28] – Oh, my God! – I know, right? -我的天啊 -是啊
[27:30] Why did you take these? What is this? 你为什么要拍照 这什么意思
[27:33] This is bad, is what this is. 这事儿糟透了
[27:35] But it doesn’t have to be. 但也能一笔勾销
[27:39] No one needs to see these, including your wife. 没人会看见这些照片 包括你老婆
[27:41] I can help you with that if you help me with what I need. 如果你能给我所需的 我能帮你这个忙
[27:44] Wait. Are you blackmailing me? 等下 你是在敲诈我吗
[27:47] Yeah. But let’s not call it that. 没错 但是这么叫多难听
[27:48] Let’s call it a potential win-win. 还是叫双赢潜力股吧
[27:52] So what do you want? 你想要什么
[27:53] I want the records of every sniper rifle 我要你之前一年所卖
[27:55] you sold in the last 12 months. 每支狙击枪的记录
[27:57] Of course, no blackmail attempt can succeed 当然 如果你的目标并不害怕被敲诈
[28:00] if your target has no fear of being extorted. 敲诈勒索是不会成功的
[28:08] You think you’re the first person 你以为你是第一个
[28:09] who’s ever tried to blackmail me? 要敲诈我的人吗
[28:11] There was a girl once who wanted money from me. 曾经有个女孩想从我身上趴钱
[28:15] I told her to go to hell. 我告诉她直接下地狱
[28:17] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[28:19] Why’s that? 为什么
[28:19] Because my father has friends 因为我老爸在这个国家的
[28:22] in every police department in the country, 每个警局都有人
[28:24] not to mention every politician he’s personally bankrolled. 更别提那些他提供过资金的政客了
[28:27] One call from him, 只要给他打个电话
[28:29] and you’re in a whole world of hurt. 你就会体无完肤
[28:31] You need to hear me out on this, man. 你得听我说说 老兄
[28:32] I think I’ve heard enough. 我听得够多了
[28:34] Listen. You walk out that door, you’re gonna regret it. 听着 一旦走出那扇门你就会后悔的
[28:37] I don’t think so. 我可不这么觉得
[28:43] No, no. He’s right. 不 不 他没错
[28:44] You are definitely gonna regret it, 你绝对会后悔的
[28:45] and so will your father, 你老爸也一样
[28:46] because if you don’t play ball with us, 因为如果你不跟我们合作
[28:47] we won’t just ruin you, we’ll ruin him. 不仅是你 我们连你老爸也一块毁了
[28:50] Who are you? 你又是谁
[28:52] Someone who knows about your father’s bank accounts, 知道你老爸银行状况的人
[28:54] and I don’t mean just the ones he jots down on his tax returns. 而且不仅仅是他写在缴税单上的钱
[28:57] I’m talking about the ones 我说的是那些
[28:58] he uses to grease those friends of his. 他用来贿赂他那些朋友的钱
[29:00] All it takes is an anonymous call to the U.S. Attorney’s office, 只需一个匿名电话打到国家检察院
[29:03] – and they’ll be filing charges. – okay. Okay. -他们就会提起诉讼 -好 好吧
[29:07] I’ll get the records. 我去拿枪支记录
[29:08] Good boy. 这才对
[29:10] Now go clean yourself up. 现在去把自己清理干净
[29:18] What the hell are you doing? 你搞什么鬼
[29:18] You shouldn’t have shown your face. 你不应该露面的
[29:20] I did what I had to do. 我做了该做的
[29:22] How’d you know about those bank accounts, anyway? 话说回来 你怎么知道那些银行账户情况的
[29:25] I didn’t. 我不知道
[29:34] The passage of time 无尽的等待
[29:36] is one of the most often-used tools in counterintelligence. 是反情报行动中最常用的一招儿
[29:40] It allows an adversary to observe you 这样敌人能有时间观察你
[29:43] and determine whether you’ve been followed, 还有看你有没有被跟踪
[29:46] then it’s just a matter of whether they’ve seen enough 这之后就得看敌人够不够信任你
[29:48] to make a new acquaintance or a corpse. 想交个朋友还是搞具尸体了
[29:52] Sorry for the less-than-stellar accommodations, Robbie. 住宿条件比较简陋 不好意思 罗比
[29:57] I don’t get a lot of people just dropping by these days. 这些日子可没什么人自己找上门了
[30:01] It’s good to meet you, Quinn. Yeah. 很高兴认识你 奎恩
[30:04] I’d shake your hand, but, you know. 我应该和你握手的 但是 你懂的
[30:09] I hear you have some information 我听说你有凯利·杜克
[30:10] on where Kelly Duke might be spending his days lately. 近日行踪的情报
[30:16] Before we get started, 咱们开始之前
[30:17] I feel it’s only fair to warn you… 公平起见 我得提醒你
[30:20] You lie to me, my guys put a bullet 跟我撒谎 我的人就用子弹
[30:23] through each of your girlfriend’s eyes. 打穿你女朋友的每个眼球
[30:27] Got that? 明白吗
[30:30] Good. 很好
[30:32] Get her on the phone, Jimmy. 让她接电话 吉米
[30:39] You there, darling? 你在吗 亲爱的
[30:40] Is Robbie okay? 罗比没事吧
[30:42] He’s fine, and you will be, too — 他没事 你也会没事的
[30:44] so long as Robbie here is straight with us. 只要罗比在这儿足够坦白
[30:46] Go ahead, Shane. 继续吧 肖恩
[30:52] That’s just a taste. Keep you honest. 那只是小试牛刀 继续实话实说
[30:59] Now tell me where that son-of-a-bitch witness is. 现在告诉我那个混蛋证人在哪儿
[31:02] Spies feed enemies false information all the time. 间谍无时不刻给敌人虚假情报
[31:06] Sometimes, though, you have to give up the real thing — 但有时 就需要透露一点真实信息
[31:09] actual intelligence that puts innocent people in danger. 把无辜之人置于危险之中的真实情报
[31:12] It’s rough, rolling the dice with someone else’s life. 赌上别人的性命很难受
[31:15] But sometimes it’s the only play. 但有时这是唯一的办法
[31:19] Duke is at North Miami General Hospital. 杜克在北迈阿密综合医院
[31:23] He’s under 24-hour police protection. 处于24小时警备监护中
[31:29] Jimmy. 吉米
[31:32] Send one of your guys 派人探一探
[31:32] to make sure our friend’s information checks out. 我们这位朋友的情报是否准确
[31:38] Looks like someone’s getting put down today. 看来今天有人要上西天
[31:41] The question is whether it’s Duke or your girl. 关键是 是杜克还是你女朋友
[31:54] – So? – We got Duke. -结果如何 -找到杜克了
[31:55] He’s at North Miami General, just like Robbie said. 他就在北迈阿密综合医院 罗比没错
[31:58] I told you the truth. 我告诉你实话了
[31:59] Now can we get rid of these here? 我们现在能把这些去了吗
[32:01] Jimmy, are you sure Robbie here ain’t playing us? 吉米 你确定罗比来这不是耍我们的吗
[32:04] Quinn, don’t be crazy. 奎恩 别发疯了
[32:06] Why would he come in here telling us all about Duke 要是他没准确消息 干嘛来告诉我们
[32:08] if he wasn’t legit? 杜克的情报
[32:14] You’re right. 没错
[32:17] Sorry, Robbie. 对不住了 罗比
[32:19] When you been running as long as I have, 要是像我这样潜逃这么久
[32:20] it does something to your head. 你脑子也会不太清醒
[32:23] Cut him loose. 给他解开
[32:26] Gather your guys and get over to the hospital. 带上你的人 去医院
[32:28] Take care of this son of a bitch Duke once and for all. 给我一次性解决了这个混蛋杜克
[32:30] All right. 没问题
[32:31] Hey, what about the cops? 那警察怎么办
[32:33] There’s two of them sitting outside his room. 有两个人坐在他门外
[32:36] What do you think? 你以为呢
[32:44] Guess I owe you some money, don’t I? 我欠你钱 对吧
[32:48] Jimmy said something about you expecting a reward 吉米说过你想要
[32:50] for your information. 情报费
[32:51] I’d appreciate a one-time payment, 我很喜欢一次付清
[32:53] but I’m more interested in a more permanent position 但是我对你们组里的固定班底职位
[32:57] with your group. 更感兴趣
[32:58] Seeing how you’re gonna be back into the swing of things and all. 看你怎么重夺霸权
[33:02] What’d you have in mind? 你想怎样
[33:04] Maybe we could discuss this 也许我们能找个
[33:05] somewhere a little more civilized? 文明点的地方聊聊
[33:06] I mean, I appreciate the cot and all, but, uh, 我很喜欢这小屋 但是
[33:08] I like to talk to business over a nice bottle of scotch. 我喜欢谈生意时喝瓶上好苏格兰威士忌
[33:13] All right. 好吧
[33:15] Single malt it is. 纯麦威士忌
[33:18] When you’ve been driven to a meeting in a head bag, 蒙着头被送往会面地点的时候
[33:21] figuring out your location can be a challenge. 弄清方向非常难
[33:24] If you know how long you were on the road, 如果知道你在路上走了多远
[33:26] you can use the local speed limits 就能用当地限速
[33:27] to calculate a general area, and if you can get to a window, 来计算大概地区 如果你能靠近窗户
[33:31] local landmarks can narrow it down even further. 当地地标能进一步缩小范围
[33:34] Oh, is that downtown across the water? 河对面是市中心吗
[33:36] No. Miami Beach. 不 是迈阿密海滩
[33:39] It’s the sort of thing you learn in the boy scouts, 正如从童子军营那儿学来的
[33:42] except boy scouts rarely do it with a gun to their back. 当然童子军从不用枪指着你
[33:47] Nice neighborhood. 四邻不错
[33:49] I don’t get out much. 我不经常出去
[33:50] Aw, that’s a shame. 真可惜
[33:51] You got a wicked amazing view here. 你这儿的景色太牛逼了
[33:53] You even got a view of that bridge. 都能看到桥
[33:55] Bet it looks nice lit up at night. 肯定晚上亮灯时更漂亮
[33:57] What is that? 那是什么
[33:58] MacArthur Causeway. 麦克阿瑟·考斯韦大桥
[34:00] Now, are you here to admire the view or discuss terms? 现在 你是来赏景的还是谈条件的
[34:03] Definitely discuss terms. 当然是谈条件的
[34:04] I just need to talk to my girl first. 我得先和我女朋友聊
[34:06] Don’t worry about her. She’s fine. 别担心她 她没事
[34:07] She didn’t sound too fine 你的下手
[34:08] when one of your boys was smacking her around. 打巴掌的时候 她听起来不像没事
[34:11] Now, I get it. 现在我明白
[34:11] You got to do what you got to do, 你得做你该做的
[34:12] but where we come from, 但是在我们那儿
[34:14] a man takes care of his woman first. 男人先照顾好他的女人
[34:20] Get me Dylan and Shane on the phone. 接通迪伦和肖恩的电话
[34:26] Dylan. Put the girl on. 迪伦 让那女人接
[34:31] Hi, hon. You all right? 亲爱的 你没事吧
[34:33] I’m fine, Robbie. 我没事 罗比
[34:34] Just a little bruise is all. 就是有点小伤
[34:36] There ain’t nothing here I can’t handle. 没有我处理不了的
[34:38] Nothing. 没有
[34:39] How’s everything with you? 你怎么样
[34:41] Oh, I couldn’t be better, hon. 我不能再好了 亲爱的
[34:42] I’m here at Quinn’s place. 我在奎恩这儿
[34:44] You should see it. 你应该来看看
[34:45] Maybe you and I can get a place like this one day. 没准以后哪天我们也买这样一套房子
[34:47] It’s got view of Miami Beach. 能看到迈阿密海滩
[34:49] We’re right next to the MacArthur Causeway. 就在麦克阿瑟·考斯韦大桥边
[34:51] It lights up at night. 夜里亮灯的时候
[34:52] Oh. It is on fire. 就像着火一样
[34:56] Oh, I can totally see it, baby. 我想象得出来 宝贝
[34:58] Yeah, it’s beautiful. 是 太美了
[34:59] Just me, Quinn, a couple of his boys 只有我 奎恩 一些手下
[35:01] drinking the finest scotch I ever had, and, uh — 喝着我喝过最好的威士忌 还有…
[35:05] so, listen, I got to go here and you got to go there, so… 听着 我得挂了 你好好待着 所以…
[35:08] You just tell me when. 告诉我什么时候
[35:09] I’m ready, sweetheart. 我准备好了 亲爱的
[35:11] All right. We’ll hang up together. 好 我们一起挂电话
[35:13] On three. 数三下
[35:15] One… 一
[35:19] two… 二
[35:22] three. 三
[35:50] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[35:52] Come on! 快上去
[36:17] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[36:19] I am just a guy 我只是个
[36:20] who enjoys a nice bottle of scotch. 喜欢威士忌好酒的人
[36:37] It’s Fi. 是菲
[36:39] Fi, thank God. 菲 感谢上帝
[36:40] We were starting to think you guys were dead. 我们还以为你们死了呢
[36:42] Yeah, well, don’t celebrate yet. 先别急着庆祝
[36:43] Michael’s by himself at Quinn’s house. 迈克尔独自在奎恩的家
[36:44] It’s a big place with a view of Miami Beach, 房子挺大能看见迈阿密海滩
[36:46] close to the MacArthur Causeway. 麦克阿瑟大桥附近
[36:48] You need to get there as fast as you can. 你们要尽快赶过去
[36:49] House with a view of Miami Beach near MacArthur Causeway. 看得见迈阿密海滩 麦克阿瑟堤道附近的房子
[36:52] He wasn’t more specific? 他没说的更具体点吗
[36:54] Well, I’m pretty sure he said it was gonna be on fire. 我很肯定他说会着火
[36:56] House on fire. Okay. 着火的房子 好的
[36:57] That sounds like Mike. We’re on our way. 听起来像迈克的作风 我们马上去
[36:59] Place is off MacArthur. 距离麦克阿瑟大桥的房子
[37:00] We can be there in 10 minutes. 我们十分钟能到
[37:02] Let’s make it five. We’ll take my car. 五分钟吧 开我的车
[37:15] A good defensive position is known as a force multiply. 力量倍增被认为是很好的防御姿态
[37:18] Come on. Bust that lock. 快点 把门撬开
[37:20] One man can hold off three others 只要他能保持严密保护状态
[37:21] as long as he can remain well-protected 当一连串遏制性的射击持续时
[37:23] while keeping up a steady stream of suppressant fire. 一个人能拖延其他三个人
[37:26] Only problem is doing that requires a lot of ammunition. 唯一的问题是这样做需要大量弹药
[37:29] And when it’s all gone, 当弹药用尽时
[37:31] your defensive position very quickly becomes a death trap. 你的防御位置很快变成死亡陷阱
[37:36] Hey, hold on a sec. 等一下
[37:38] I want to talk to this son of a bitch. 我要跟这个狗娘养的谈谈
[37:41] You’ve wasted a lot of bullets shooting at that door. 你浪费了很多子弹打那扇门
[37:44] Can’t last forever. 坚持不了多久
[37:45] By my count, you got one more shot left in that clip. 我数了数 弹夹里还剩一发子弹
[37:48] Do yourself a favor — give up. 帮你自己个忙 放弃吧
[37:50] I may trade you back to the cops. 我会拿你跟警察做交换
[37:52] I’m sure they’d want their snitch back. 我肯定他们想让告密者回去
[37:59] You’re awfully interested in that fire. 你对那火相当感兴趣
[38:02] Let me guess — some kind of signal. 让我猜猜 某种信号吧
[38:04] Quinn, we’re running out of time. 奎恩 没时间了
[38:06] We’re coming in. 我们要进来了
[38:10] Tell your boys to back off, or this will get ugly. 让你的人退后 否则就难堪了
[38:15] All right. 好
[38:16] Taking a hostage is only as effective 人质与救援者之间的关系
[38:18] as his relationship with his rescuers. 和挟持人质同样有效
[38:21] The more they value his life, the more leverage you have. 他的生命越宝贵 你的筹码越大
[38:24] Listen up, boys. 听着 伙计们
[38:26] Hey, shut up, shut up, shut up. 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[38:27] He’s talking. He’s talking. 他说话呢 他说话呢
[38:28] This bastard’s already got the cops coming. 这个混蛋已经把警察引来了
[38:31] It’s over. 结束了
[38:32] Of course, if your hostage doesn’t value his own life, 当然 如果人质自己的命没有价值
[38:35] all bets are off. 赌注便化为乌有
[38:36] But I’d rather die than go back to the joint, 但回去坐牢之前我宁可死
[38:38] so kill this son of — 所以 杀了这个狗…
[38:42] If you shoot in there — 如果你冲里面开枪…
[38:43] you heard him. It’s what he wants. 你听见了 他让我们这么做
[38:45] Finish this! 结束吧
[38:47] Go, go, go! 上 上 上
[38:55] Okay! Stop! Stop! 好 停 停
[38:59] You don’t even have the guts to kill me yourself. 你自己连杀我的胆量也没有
[39:02] You should have taken my deal, boy. 就该接受我的建议 伙计
[39:15] Lock and load, fellas! It’s time to go in! 重新装弹 伙计们 该冲进去了
[39:19] Anybody else want some? 还有谁想吃枪子儿
[39:21] Lose the weapons! 放下武器
[39:22] You won’t be taking any witnesses out today. 今天你们杀不了任何目击证人
[39:24] Why don’t you fellas slide those guns over here 你们为何不把枪扔过来
[39:26] and take a knee? 然后跪下
[39:28] Mike! 迈克
[39:30] You all right in there? 你在里面还好吗
[39:32] Mike! 迈克
[39:38] What took you so long? 你们怎么这么慢
[39:40] Told you we’d get him. 早说了会抓到他的
[39:42] Easy peasy. 易如反掌
[39:49] Well, we don’t have the shooter 我们还不知道枪手
[39:50] but we do have the sniper rifle — 但知道狙击步枪的情况
[39:51] the sale order shows where the gun was made, 销售订单上有制造地点
[39:54] when it was shipped, 何时装船
[39:55] and then it landed at the Pryon Group. 然后在普莱恩集团靠岸
[39:56] That’s a private security firm upstate. 那是一家私人保全公司
[39:58] And whoever took that gun used it to shoot Nate. 用那支枪的人就是杀害内特凶手
[40:02] Yeah. 是的
[40:03] Thanks, Jesse. 谢谢 杰西
[40:05] I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help with this. 抱歉这件事没帮什么忙
[40:06] Please. 行了
[40:07] I went to a strip club, snapped a few photos. 我去了脱衣舞俱乐部 拍了点艳照
[40:10] From what I hear, 据我听说
[40:10] you guys went through hell to make this happen. 你们排除万难才完成了这次的任务
[40:12] Look, I got to get going, 我要走了
[40:13] but, um, just call me if you need anything, okay? 但是 有任何需要就给我打电话 好吗
[40:23] He’s right. The job was hell. 他是对的 这工作太难了
[40:27] But you probably could have managed it without me. 没有我 你很可能已经处理好了
[40:29] Fi. 菲
[40:30] No. 不
[40:32] You really didn’t need my help. 你真的不需要我的帮助
[40:34] You can stop now. 别说了
[40:35] I should have just stayed home. 我应该待在家里的
[40:39] I’m glad that you came. 我很高兴你来了
[40:44] You know… I would like to show you 你知道 我愿意向你展示
[40:48] something else that you can’t do without me. 一些没有我 你做不成的事
[41:05] If you’re thinking of shooting through the door, 如果你们想射穿大门
[41:08] please don’t. 还是别了
[41:09] It’s me — Pearce. 是我… 皮尔斯
[41:21] Pearce, I was gonna call and thank — 皮尔斯 我正要打电话谢…
[41:23] Michael, I can’t talk long. 迈克尔 我马上要走
[41:24] Is everything okay? 没什么事吧
[41:26] No. Most definitely not. 不 绝对肯定不是
[41:29] The C.I.A. found out about my approach to Meyerson. 中情局发现我接近迈耶森
[41:32] How? 怎么发现的
[41:32] Meyerson was acting suspicious at home, 迈耶森在家表现很可疑
[41:34] his wife noticed, and he came clean to her. 他妻子发觉后 他全招了
[41:37] Guess she was upset and blew the whistle, 估计她很生气就告发了
[41:40] because eventually it got to the Agency. 因为最终惊动了局里
[41:41] They traced it back to me. 局里又追查到我
[41:42] The C.I.A. did send me to that conference, after all. 毕竟是中情局派我去那个会议的
[41:45] I’ll call the Agency. 我给局里打电话
[41:46] I’ll take full responsibility. 我会负全部责任
[41:47] No, you won’t. 不 你不要
[41:48] I already told them I was 我已经跟他们说了
[41:49] moonlighting on some corporate-espionage 我夜袭了为迈耶森竞争对手
[41:52] work for one of Meyerson’s competitors. 工作的一些企业间谍
[41:53] Needless to say, Langley wasn’t too happy, 不用说 兰利不太高兴
[41:56] but no one knows you’re connected. 但没人知道你与此事有关
[41:57] I can’t let you do this. 我不能让你这么做
[41:58] Michael, you can and you will. 迈克尔 你可以 你要这么做
[42:01] Consider this my last order as your senior officer. 这是我作为你的长官最后的命令
[42:06] What are you talking about, your last orders? 你在说什么 最后的命令
[42:09] I’ve been reassigned to Mumbai, 我被指派到孟买
[42:11] part of an anti-counterfeiting task force. 加入防伪技术机构
[42:14] I leave the country in a few hours. 我几小时后就离境
[42:18] Pearce, you’re gonna be stuck in some room 皮尔斯 你今后的职业生涯
[42:20] examining fake prescription labels 都会困在某个房间里
[42:22] for the rest of your career. 检查伪造处方标签
[42:24] Could have been worse. 也有可能会更糟
[42:25] They were looking to fill the ice-station post in Reykjavik. 他们还在找人任职雷克雅维克冰站的岗位
[42:31] I have to go. 我得走了
[42:38] Just promise me this won’t be for nothing, Michael. 你保证我这样做不会徒劳无功 迈克尔
[42:42] I promise. 我保证
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme