时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:49] | Nate, what are you doing here? | 内特 你来做什么 |
[00:50] | I’m gonna be staying for a while. | 我要在这里呆上一阵子 |
[00:51] | I’ve been supplying Anson | 我给安森提供 |
[00:53] | with travel documents and cash. | 旅游证件和现金 |
[00:55] | I can tell you the exact location | 我能告诉你他要去的 |
[00:56] | of the hotel in Atlantic City | 下一站大西洋城 |
[00:58] | where he’s expecting his next drop. | 酒店的确切位置 |
[00:59] | You know where Anson is? How did you find him? | 你知道安森在哪里 怎么找到他的 |
[01:02] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[01:02] | How can you be sure you’re not walking into another trap? | 你怎么确定这不是另一个圈套 |
[01:04] | It’s your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[01:06] | Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson | 内特 只有你才能在安森逃跑之前 |
[01:08] | before he escapes, | 找到他 |
[01:09] | So I want you to get eyes on him, | 我要你盯着他 |
[01:10] | But do not approach him. | 但不要接近他 |
[01:12] | Mike, I got this. | 迈克 瞧好吧 |
[01:14] | Something doesn’t smell right — | 有些事不对劲… |
[01:17] | Michael westen says hello. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿问你好 |
[01:20] | I’ll be out in a week. | 一星期我就能出来 |
[01:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:22] | We got him, man. | 抓到他了 伙计 |
[01:29] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:31] | South side’s clear. | 南侧安全 |
[01:32] | Everybody down! | 大家都趴下 |
[01:37] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:39] | Look at me. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 看着我 你没事 你没事的 |
[01:42] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[01:43] | Hey, Nate! | 内特 |
[01:47] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:47] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:52] | No, he isn’t! | 不 他没死 |
[02:04] | Michael, what’s wrong? | 迈克尔 怎么了 |
[02:08] | Spies are trained to react immediately | 训练有素的间谍可以在行动出现差错时 |
[02:11] | when an operation goes bad. | 迅速作出反应 |
[02:13] | Every minute that goes by | 所流逝的每一分钟 |
[02:15] | is another minute your enemy can use | 都会成为敌人重整旗鼓 |
[02:16] | to regroup and get stronger. | 发展实力的时间 |
[02:24] | But there are times when you have to remember | 但有时候你必须记住 |
[02:26] | that denying grief and loss and love can be dangerous, too, | 否认痛苦 失去和爱也很危险 |
[02:31] | because in the heat of battle, | 因为在战火纷飞中 |
[02:33] | you have to know what you’re fighting for. | 你得清楚自己在为什么而战 |
[02:36] | God, it’s beautiful. | 上帝 这可真美 |
[02:40] | I wasn’t sure I’d ever see another sunrise. | 我当时都不敢想还能否熬到第二天日出 |
[02:45] | Thank you for not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃 |
[02:48] | Consider it payback for the thousand times you never gave up on me. | 就当做 你上千次没放弃我的回报吧 |
[02:59] | We should go. Sam will be waiting. | 我们得走了 萨姆要在等了 |
[03:01] | Fi, this could get bad. | 菲 情况可能会变得很糟糕 |
[03:04] | I want you to sit this out. | 我要你抽身 别管了 |
[03:07] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:09] | You already went to prison to protect me. | 你为了保护我不惜锒铛入狱 |
[03:11] | And this… | 而这件事… |
[03:13] | this won’t be easy. | 不会简单 |
[03:14] | Okay, and…? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[03:18] | Have you ever thought that… | 你想过没有 |
[03:21] | you deserve better than this? | 你可以活得比现在更好的 |
[03:23] | Michael, all I wanted was to be by your side. | 迈克尔 我只想陪在你身边 |
[03:26] | I’m not leaving it again. | 我不会再抽身了 |
[03:28] | I’ve missed you, Fi. | 我一直很想你 菲 |
[03:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:39] | Let’s go find the bastard who killed your brother. | 我们去找杀你弟弟的那个混蛋 |
[03:47] | Okay, so I talked to my buddies at the FBI, | 我和我联邦调查局的哥们说过了 |
[03:49] | and they’re turning Atlantic City upside down. | 他们正在把大西洋城翻个底朝天 |
[03:51] | But so far, they got nothing. | 但目前还没任何进展 |
[03:52] | At least nothing they’re telling you about. | 有没有进展起码都不会告诉你 |
[03:54] | Well, I’m not sure what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[03:55] | We need to call Rebecca. | 我们得打电话给丽贝卡 |
[03:56] | She’ll know if Anson had any enemies | 她肯定知道安森有哪些 |
[03:59] | who could have done this. | 想要他命的敌人 |
[04:00] | What happened to keeping radio silence with her | 不是说要对她保持电磁静默 |
[04:02] | until hurricane Anson blows over? | 直到安森的是过去为止吗 |
[04:03] | If the CIA finds out that we’ve been working with her, | 如果中央情报局知道我们和她在合作 |
[04:05] | it’s all of our asses. | 我们就麻烦了 |
[04:07] | And if we wait for your buddies, | 但如果我们坐等你哥们的消息 |
[04:09] | we’ll never get anywhere. | 就什么也做不了 |
[04:10] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[04:11] | Okay. No need for the death rays. | 好吧 别目露凶光的看着我 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna call my mom. | 我打个电话给我妈 |
[04:20] | Madeline here. Leave a message. | 我是麦德琳 请留言 |
[04:23] | Hey, ma. It’s me again. | 妈 还是我 |
[04:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[04:29] | I’m so sorry, ma. I just… | 我很抱歉 妈 我只是… |
[04:30] | I wish that you would just talk to me about this. | 希望你能和我聊聊 |
[04:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:35] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[04:36] | I just want to hear from you, okay? | 只想听你说说话 好吗 |
[04:39] | So, please call me. | 给我打个电话吧 |
[04:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:45] | Uh, Michael? I think we have a problem. | 迈克尔 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[04:48] | What problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[04:49] | Rebecca’s not answering the bat phone I gave her. | 丽贝卡没接我给她的加密电话 |
[04:51] | She knows to always answer the bat phone. | 她知道这个电话是必须接的 |
[04:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[04:53] | Still at my girlfriend’s high rise. | 还在我女朋友的那幢大厦里 |
[04:55] | But, you know, the tracker’s not moving. | 但是追踪器显示不动了 |
[04:58] | Unless, Mike, do you think that — | 除非 迈克 你是不是认为… |
[04:59] | I think that if someone got to Anson, | 我认为如果有人找到了安森 |
[05:01] | they could have easily gotten to her. | 就能轻易找到她 |
[05:03] | I’ll call Elsa, tell her we’re on our way. | 我打电话给艾尔莎 告诉她我们就过去 |
[05:16] | Mr. Axe, we tried to open the door, | 亚克斯先生 我们试着开门 |
[05:18] | but it’s chained from the inside. | 但门从里面锁上了 |
[05:19] | Javier, this might be a good time for a coffee break. | 哈维尔 你该去喝杯咖啡休息一下了 |
[05:22] | – Will do. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:25] | Rebecca?! Open the door! | 丽贝卡 开门 |
[05:29] | Rebecca?! | 丽贝卡 |
[05:40] | What the hell happened here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[05:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:44] | Rebecca played us, that’s what happened. Damn it! | 丽贝卡耍了我们 就他妈这回事 |
[06:02] | I think Rebecca found your tracker. | 我想丽贝卡发现了你的追踪器 |
[06:05] | “Nice try, Sam.” | “差一点 萨姆” |
[06:06] | What?! I put that freakin’ thing in her boot heel. | 什么 我把那东西装在她鞋跟里了啊 |
[06:08] | – How the hell did she find it? – Because she’s good. | -她怎么找到的 -因为她有能耐 |
[06:11] | She hacked hotel security through the cable line. | 她通过电视线黑进了酒店的安保系统 |
[06:17] | She went out the back window to avoid the cameras. | 她从后窗出去 避开了摄像头 |
[06:19] | Look at the water damage. | 看看水渍 |
[06:21] | It hasn’t rained in days. | 已经很多天没下过雨了 |
[06:22] | Which means she had plenty of time | 也就是说她有足够的时间 |
[06:23] | to get up to Atlantic City and kill Anson and Nate. | 去大西洋城杀掉安森和内特 |
[06:26] | Damn! I can’t believe I trusted her. | 见鬼 我竟然相信了她 |
[06:28] | You play with a snake long enough, it’ll bite you. | 终日弄蛇 迟早被咬 |
[06:30] | She could be anywhere by now. | 她现在可能会在任何地方 |
[06:32] | Mike, this is all my fault. | 迈克 这都是我的错 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry. I don’t even know what to say. | 我很抱歉 都不知道该说什么了 |
[06:36] | It’s not your fault, Sam. | 不是你的错 萨姆 |
[06:38] | And we may still have a way of finding her. | 我们可能还能找到她 |
[06:40] | Most high-rises | 大部分高楼 |
[06:41] | set up their phone systems floor by floor | 都分层设置电话系统 |
[06:43] | with switches called IDFS. | 通过中央配线架进行管理 |
[06:45] | They make maintenance easy and help manage call traffic, | 易于维护且方便通话管理 |
[06:49] | but they’re also vulnerable. | 但是它们也很脆弱 |
[06:50] | Splice a line into the switch, | 在转换器上接进一条线 |
[06:52] | and you can make all the calls you want | 你就能随心所欲地打电话 |
[06:54] | and no one will ever know you picked up the phone. | 不会引起任何人察觉 |
[06:56] | Sam, you think your girlfriend can pull the phone records | 萨姆 你的女朋友能调出 |
[06:59] | of all calls made from this floor | 这一周内从这一层打出去的 |
[07:01] | in the past week? | 所有电话的记录么 |
[07:02] | You got it, brother. | 没问题 老兄 |
[07:04] | I don’t care how big you are in Japan! | 我才不管你在日本有多牛逼呢 |
[07:06] | You grope another one of my employees, | 你敢再挖一个我的员工试试 |
[07:08] | and so help me, I will toss you out | 我发誓 我就把你紧身裤里的 |
[07:09] | On your skinny-jeaned, rockstar ass! | 大屁股掏出来踢爆 |
[07:12] | 艾尔莎 萨姆的女朋友 | |
[07:15] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:17] | Yikes. | 抱一个 |
[07:18] | Sorry, I’m just in no mood. | 抱歉 我心情很不好 |
[07:20] | Here. | 拿着 |
[07:21] | The phone records you asked for. | 你要的通话记录 |
[07:22] | Ahh, thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢甜心 |
[07:25] | Now, don’t take this wrong, but, uh, you seem a little tense. | 别误会我的意思 但你看上去有些不安 |
[07:28] | Is something going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[07:30] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[07:31] | Elsa? | 艾尔莎 |
[07:35] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[07:36] | Evan? | 伊文 |
[07:37] | Have a seat. Tell me about it. | 坐下来慢慢说 |
[07:40] | What’d he do this time? | 他又搞出什么事了 |
[07:42] | Things have been bad since I cut him off. | 我不给他钱以后事情就越来越糟 |
[07:44] | He started calling again this week, begging for money. | 但这周他又打电话来 向我要钱 |
[07:47] | I told him no. | 我拒绝他了 |
[07:48] | Good for you. | 你做得对 |
[07:49] | Yeah, well, my housekeeper just called. | 是啊 但我管家刚刚打过来说 |
[07:51] | Apparently he showed up at the house acting all crazy. | 他刚回过家 发了疯似的 |
[07:54] | She said he stole my diamond tennis bracelet and ran off. | 偷走了我的一条钻石手链就跑了 |
[07:57] | Uh, how much we talking about here? | 那值大概多少钱 |
[07:59] | $10,000? But it’s not about the money. | 一万来块吧 但不是钱的问题 |
[08:01] | I just want to know what he’s gotten himself into. | 我只是想知道他又闯了什么祸 |
[08:04] | Well, uh, I could talk to him, but, um — | 我可以去找他谈谈 |
[08:07] | Oh, if you could, that would be amazing. | 如果你可以的话 那真太好了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I got this thing with Mike I got to do, and… | 但我还要去帮迈克做件事所以… |
[08:13] | Okay. I’ll do it — real fast. | 好吧 我去找他 迅速搞定 |
[08:24] | Not that I don’t love doing you a solid, Sam. | 不是我不想帮你 萨姆 |
[08:25] | It’s just I told Mike I’d | 只是我答应过迈克 |
[08:26] | – help with the Rebecca thing. – And we will. | -要去帮着解决丽贝卡的事 -我们会的 |
[08:28] | We get the bracelet, | 去把手链找回来 |
[08:29] | see what the jackass is up to, and call it a day. | 看看那蠢货想干嘛 完事就走 |
[08:32] | Okay. So, what’s this kid’s deal — this, uh, Evan, is it? | 那这小孩怎么回事 叫伊文是吗 |
[08:35] | Well, he’s your typical rich-kid screw-up, you know? | 你懂的 一个典型的败家公子哥 |
[08:37] | If he’s not partying, he’s in the back of a squad car. | 不是在派对 就是在警车里 |
[08:40] | He runs with a rough crowd. | 他整天跟小混混在一起 |
[08:41] | Which is why I’m here? | 所以才叫我来 |
[08:42] | Exactly, so get your game face on. | 正确 所以赶快进入角色 |
[08:43] | He could be squirrelly. | 他估计很难搞 |
[08:45] | Come on! Open up! | 开门 快点 |
[08:46] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[08:47] | Sam Axe. | 萨姆·亚克斯 |
[08:51] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[08:52] | You’re the guy who leeches off my mom, right? | 你就那个我妈包养的老白脸是吧 |
[08:55] | 伊文 被宠坏了的败家子 | |
[08:57] | What do you want? | 找我干嘛 |
[08:58] | You know what I want! Where’s the bracelet? | 你知道我来找你干什么的 那手链在哪 |
[09:00] | This is breaking and entering! | 你这是非法入侵他人住宅 |
[09:02] | Go ahead and call the cops. | 打电话去报警啊 |
[09:03] | They probably already know your address. | 估计他们路都很熟了 |
[09:04] | Nice luggage. | 行李箱挺漂亮 |
[09:05] | You heading out of town, Evan? | 你准备外出吗 伊文 |
[09:06] | It’s none of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[09:08] | Look, I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间陪你们玩 |
[09:09] | You guys gotta bounce. I’m serious! Go! | 你们快滚吧 我说真的 快走 |
[09:11] | Yeah, we’d love to, | 我们很想走 |
[09:12] | but first you’re gonna tell us | 但你得先告诉我们 |
[09:13] | why you’ve been lifting $10,000 tennis bracelets from your Ma. | 你为什么偷了你妈妈的万元手链 |
[09:17] | I told you, it’s none of your business. | 我说过了 关你屁事 |
[09:18] | Give him a little twist, Sam. | 再拧一扣 萨姆 |
[09:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[09:23] | There’s this guy, all right — | 有那么个家伙… |
[09:24] | a guy who’s gonna be looking for me. | 有个在到处找我的家伙 |
[09:26] | I owe him money — a lot of money. | 我欠他钱 欠了很多钱 |
[09:29] | Ah! Geez! | 天啊 |
[09:31] | “This guy” got a name? | 这个”家伙”叫什么 |
[09:32] | Morris something. | 莫里斯什么的 |
[09:33] | I know him from the clubs. | 我在夜总会认识他的 |
[09:35] | A loan shark. Boy, that’s just perfect. | 放高利贷的吗 小子你真会找事 |
[09:37] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[09:38] | My mom canceled my credit cards. | 老妈把我的信用卡都注销了 |
[09:41] | Here. | 在这 |
[09:43] | Take the bracelet. | 手链还给你 |
[09:44] | Tell my mom I’m sorry, but I gotta jet — | 告诉妈妈我很抱歉 但我得溜了 |
[09:46] | Wait, why do you still have this | 等会儿 如果你欠他钱的话 |
[09:48] | if you owe the guy money? | 为什么还留着这个 |
[09:49] | It’s a long — | 这个说来… |
[09:55] | That’s him! Th-that’s Morris and the guys. | 就是他 那就是莫里斯和他的马仔 |
[09:57] | You guys — you guys have to hide! Hide! | 你们 你们得赶紧躲起来 |
[09:58] | We have to hide? | 我们得躲起来 |
[09:59] | Yeah, hide! Yeah! Right over there. Go go go! | 是的 躲 躲那里面 快去 |
[10:06] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:07] | Before I forget, thanks for bringing me in on this, man. | 先说下 真谢谢你带我来这儿 |
[10:10] | Hiding from god knows who in a musty-ass room | 在一间窝囊的房间里躲一帮鸟人 |
[10:12] | is exactly how I like to spend my lunch hour. | 我最喜欢以这种方式度过我的午餐时间 |
[10:14] | Okay, I owe you one. | 好啦 我欠你个人情 |
[10:15] | Now be quiet. I’m trying to hear. | 别说了 我想听听什么动静 |
[10:16] | Open up, Evan! | 快开门 伊文 |
[10:18] | There’s the little son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的小崽子 |
[10:20] | You can’t return my calls? | 你不知道回我电话吗 |
[10:22] | Evan, are you taking a vacation? | 伊文 你是想去度假吗 |
[10:24] | No, man! No, no, no. | 不是 老兄 不是 不是 |
[10:25] | It’s not like that. Please, let me — | 不是你想得那样 请让我 |
[10:26] | You know, I try to be fair. | 你知道我尽量讲道理 |
[10:28] | I try to be patient. | 我尽量耐心 |
[10:31] | I’m a decent enough guy. | 我还算得上是个好人了 |
[10:32] | 莫里斯 不是个好东西 | |
[10:35] | I asked you to do a simple thing — | 我要你做的事很简单 |
[10:37] | put a team together to heist my truck. | 找一帮人来抢劫我的卡车 |
[10:39] | Did he just say “heist”? | 他刚才是说”抢劫”吗 |
[10:40] | I heard that you tried to pay Rick and Black Pete | 我听说你准备用一条手链 |
[10:43] | with a tennis bracelet? | 贿赂瑞克和布莱克·皮特 |
[10:45] | Brilliant. | 干得不错 |
[10:45] | Yeah, technically, they turned me down. | 严格地说 他们拒绝了我 |
[10:47] | But here’s the thing… | 但事情是… |
[10:48] | No, here’s the thing. | 不对 事情其实是 |
[10:49] | You let me down, Evan. You failed me. | 你让我失望了 伊文 你辜负我了 |
[10:52] | And that’s just not okay. | 这是说不过去的 |
[10:53] | Now jimmy’s got to get involved. | 现在得让吉米来摆平这事 |
[10:55] | Evan, meet Jimmy. | 伊文 见过吉米 |
[10:56] | No, no, seriously! | 不 不是 真的 |
[10:57] | You got this all wrong! I got an angle here! | 你们误会了 我有办法的 |
[10:59] | Just hear me out! Just listen! | 听我说完 听我说 |
[11:00] | No, I think I’ve listened enough. | 不 我想我已经听得够多了 |
[11:02] | Damn. We gotta go in. | 该死的 我们得介入了 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna get you your truck. | 我会弄到你的卡车 |
[11:05] | I swear to god! | 我向上帝发誓 |
[11:06] | I got a team together, just like you said. | 我已经拉来一帮人了 照你说的那样 |
[11:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:10] | Where are they? At the “Y”? | 他们在哪儿 你意淫出来的吗 |
[11:13] | No, they’re in the den! They’re right there in the den. | 不是 他们在书房 现在就在书房里 |
[11:15] | Right there! | 就在那儿 |
[11:16] | Is this the den? | 这就是书房吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I think this is the den. | 是的 我觉得这就是书房 |
[11:18] | He just said we’re his team. | 他说我们是他找来的打手 |
[11:19] | What the hell are we supposed to do with that? | 这下我们应该怎么办 |
[11:20] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 你赢了 |
[11:21] | Young Evan finally came through in the end. | 小伊文最终完成任务了 |
[11:24] | Get up and introduce us to your friends. | 起来跟我们介绍下你朋友吧 |
[11:26] | Now. | 快点 |
[11:31] | Well, it’s about time, ladies. | 是时候了 女士们 |
[11:32] | Are we stealing a truck or what? | 我们还是去偷卡车还是怎么着 |
[11:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:35] | I’m Eric. That’s Chuck. Who are you? | 我叫埃里克 那是查克 你又是谁 |
[11:38] | Yeah, hey, what’s this job exactly? | 是啊 这到底是什么买卖 |
[11:40] | I can’t wait to hear what the little mastermind | 我迫不及待想听听这幕后小操手 |
[11:42] | signed us up for, huh? | 到底计划干什么 |
[11:45] | Better if I show you. Come on. | 我带你去看更好 走吧 |
[11:48] | We’re taking a field trip. | 我们去外面看看景 |
[11:55] | Hey, Fi. | 菲 |
[11:56] | Just got off the phone with Sam. | 刚刚同萨姆挂了电话 |
[11:58] | Sounds like his little errand’s taking longer than expected. | 听上去他那小差事比原先预期得要长 |
[12:04] | You find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[12:05] | Look at this. Someone from this floor | 来看这个 有人在凌晨两点半的时候 |
[12:08] | made a call to a print shop in Hialeah | 从这层楼打了个电话给海厄利亚 |
[12:10] | 2:30 in the morning. | 的一家打印店 |
[12:12] | Last time I called a print shop at 2:30 in the morning, | 我上一次在凌晨两点半打电话给打印店 |
[12:15] | it was for fake IDs. | 是为了做假证件 |
[12:17] | You think that Rebecca ordered a set before skipping town? | 你认为丽贝卡离开前搞了一套假证件吗 |
[12:19] | Worth checking out. | 值得去查查 |
[12:21] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[12:23] | When you’re preparing equipment | 当你为未知战术环境 |
[12:25] | for an unknown tactical situation, | 准备武器装备时 |
[12:27] | more is better. | 要多多益善 |
[12:28] | You need a range of weaponry of different sizes and calibers | 你需要一系列不同尺寸和口径的武器 |
[12:31] | so that you’re ready for anything | 可以让你应付得了 |
[12:32] | from close combat to a full-on gun battle. | 从近距离搏斗到全面枪战的任何情况 |
[12:36] | Most important of all is body armor. | 防弹衣是最重要 |
[12:38] | A good lightweight kevlar vest | 一个好的轻质凯夫拉背心 |
[12:41] | can be concealed under clothing | 可以藏于衣服内 |
[12:42] | and will stop stabbing attacks, slashing attacks, | 足以阻挡任何刀刺 刀砍攻击 |
[12:45] | and almost any round short of a .50-cal. | 和几乎所有点五零口径以下的子弹 |
[12:48] | It doesn’t guarantee you’ll survive a surprise attack, | 虽然不能保证可以让你躲过突袭 |
[12:50] | but it’s a hell of a lot better than nothing. | 但总比什么保护都没有强多了 |
[12:52] | I just need to load some beanbag rounds, | 我只要再装填一些塑胶子弹 |
[12:54] | and we’re good to go. | 就可以出发了 |
[12:55] | No. | 不用 |
[12:56] | When we shoot, we shoot to kill. | 我们开枪的话 就照死里打 |
[13:01] | Music to my ears. | 这话我最爱听 |
[13:15] | All your jobs come with such nice scenery, | 你所有生意都可以看到这么好的风景 |
[13:17] | or we just get lucky? | 还是我们走运了 |
[13:18] | The only scenery you need to worry about is over here. | 你唯一需要在意的风景在这边 |
[13:22] | You see that nightclub? | 你看到那夜总会了吗 |
[13:24] | Right next to that nightclub is a big rig, | 那夜总会旁边停了辆大卡车 |
[13:26] | and you’re going to steal that for me. | 我只需要你把它偷来 |
[13:28] | What’s in the truck? | 那卡车里有什么 |
[13:29] | I sold 100 cases of tax-free dom to the club owners. | 我卖了一百箱免税酒给那夜店老板 |
[13:33] | That’s 200 grand worth of champagne, give or take. | 按香槟的话算起来值个差不多20来万 |
[13:36] | The scumbags stiffed me on the payment. | 结果那几个贱人拖着不付款 |
[13:38] | and I hate to look like a schmuck, | 我讨厌被当笨蛋耍着玩 |
[13:40] | so I want it back. | 所以我要把东西弄回来 |
[13:42] | Oh, one other thing you should know. | 还一个事得给你们提个醒 |
[13:43] | They’ve got a few of Miami’s finest on the payroll. | 他们雇了几个迈阿密最厉害的打手 |
[13:46] | Which is why you want us to get it | 因此你想要我们代替你这帮手下 |
[13:47] | instead of your goon squad. | 去把东西弄回来 |
[13:48] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[13:49] | 8-foot fence, guys out front, | 两米半的围墙 门外有看守 |
[13:52] | security cameras. I’m — I’m not loving this. | 还有监视器 我觉得有难度 |
[13:54] | That’s too bad, because if you don’t do this, | 那可不好办 因为如果你们不干的话 |
[13:56] | Jimmy’s gonna get the crowbar out again. | 吉米可又把撬杠拿出来了 |
[13:59] | This time, it’s gonna be a big mess. | 这次 肯定会弄闹大的 |
[14:05] | I can distract the hardasses out front | 我可以引开门口那些大块头的注意力 |
[14:07] | so you guys can sneak onto the lot, | 让你们溜进停车场 |
[14:08] | but figuring out a way to get past those security cameras | 但是想躲过那些监视器 |
[14:10] | is gonna take some time. | 可要花上些时间了 |
[14:11] | Time we should be spending helping Mike. | 而这些时间本来应该用来帮迈克的 |
[14:13] | Hey, kid. Tell me something. | 小鬼 跟我说说 |
[14:15] | Why did Morris hire you for this job anyway? | 莫里斯干这个为什么要雇你 |
[14:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:18] | What I mean is why trust a numbskull | 我的意思是为什么要找一个笨蛋 |
[14:20] | to steal 200 grand worth of merchandise? | 帮他偷回值20万的货品 |
[14:23] | Doesn’t make sense. | 根本说不通 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | When my mom cut me off, | 妈妈不给我钱 |
[14:27] | I couldn’t afford my car anymore. | 我就买不起车了 |
[14:29] | So I kind of got good at hot-wiring other cars. | 所以我学会了偷车 |
[14:31] | Like, really good. | 技术相当棒 |
[14:33] | Now I’m kind of known for it around South Beach. | 现在我干这行在南海滩小有名气了 |
[14:36] | so add “master car thief” to the resume? | 所以又得了个”侠盗猎车手”的光环是吧 |
[14:38] | Your Ma would be so proud. | 你妈妈一定骄傲死了 |
[14:40] | I always bring ’em back! | 我用完一般都把车还回去 |
[14:41] | Oh, so that makes it all good?! You are such a jackass! | 那就不犯法了吗 你真是蠢到家了 |
[14:43] | Hey, man! How about you bring the rage down, | 老兄 你能不能把你的火气 |
[14:45] | like, two notches? | 往下压压吗 |
[14:45] | Guys! Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 |
[14:47] | Am I mistaken, | 是我理解错了 |
[14:47] | or do we have an hour to get this truck? | 还是我们只有一个小时去偷这卡车 |
[14:49] | Can we cut the crap?! | 先别在这儿废话了行吗 |
[14:50] | Now put on your thinking caps and help me figure this out. | 带上你的聪明帽 帮我想想办法 |
[14:57] | So this is where an assassin on-the-go | 这就是为过路杀手 |
[14:58] | shops for a fake passport. | 置办假护照的地方 |
[15:00] | Quaint. | 伪装的不错 |
[15:02] | Oh, god. I have missed that sound. | 上帝啊 我真想念这声音 |
[15:06] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[15:06] | Wait, Fi. Look at the windows. | 等等菲 看看那窗户 |
[15:09] | The place is like a steel cage. | 这地方就像个铁笼 |
[15:11] | Well, you know, I think I have some C-4 in here somewhere. | 我记得我这包里有些C-4炸药 |
[15:15] | Voila? | 够猛吧 |
[15:16] | Fi, we need to get in quietly. | 菲 我们得悄悄溜进去 |
[15:18] | If Rebecca hasn’t picked up the ID’s yet, | 如果丽贝卡还没取走身份证 |
[15:20] | She could be close by. | 她可能就在附近 |
[15:21] | Or she could be 10,000 miles away by now. | 或者她现在已经万里之外了 |
[15:24] | We’re playing catch-up as it is. | 我们是在追她 |
[15:25] | There’s no time for half-measures, Michael. | 没有折中的办法 迈克尔 |
[15:26] | Then we better move now. | 那最好现在就行动 |
[15:30] | Help! I need some help here! | 帮个忙 我需要帮助 |
[15:37] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[15:38] | Can you help us, please?! | 能帮帮我们吗 |
[15:40] | Can’t you read? We’re closed. | 你不识字吗 我们关门了 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. My cellphone died. | 实在抱歉 我手机没电了 |
[15:43] | My wife is sick. Can I use your phone? | 我妻子病了 我能借用你的电话吗 |
[15:46] | I’ll call the ambulance. Y’all just stay right there. | 我叫救护车 你们就在这儿呆着 |
[15:48] | Honey, my blood sugar. | 亲爱的 我的血糖 |
[15:49] | She’s diabetic! She’s going into hypoglycemic shock! | 她有糖尿病 马上就要低血糖休克了 |
[15:52] | The ambulance will never make it here on time! | 救护车不可能及时到达这里的 |
[15:54] | Please, she needs to eat some– | 求你了 她得吃点东西 |
[15:56] | Honey, it’s gonna be all right! He has doughnuts! | 亲爱的 没事的 他有面包圈 |
[15:58] | You have doughnuts! | 你有面包圈对吧 |
[15:59] | It’s okay, honey! You’re gonna be all right! | 没事的 亲爱的 你会没事的 |
[16:00] | Can we have one of your doughnuts, please?! | 能不能给我们个面包圈 |
[16:02] | I don’t open this door for nobody. | 我给谁也不能开门 |
[16:03] | Sorry, no exceptions. | 对不起 没有例外 |
[16:05] | What are you talking — I’ll give you $10. | 你在说什么 我给你十块 |
[16:08] | $20? | 二十块 |
[16:10] | You know, um, mercy hospital’s, like, nine miles from here. | 你知道吗 慈善医院就在九里之外 |
[16:14] | Look, I’ve got $50! | 我给五十块行吧 |
[16:16] | That’s all I got for a lousy jelly doughnut! | 就买你个破面包圈 |
[16:20] | Mister, you got yourself a deal. | 先生 我们成交 |
[16:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:22] | It’s okay, honey. This kind man’s gonna help us. | 没事亲爱的 这位好心人会帮咱们 |
[16:31] | Suddenly, I’m feeling much better. | 我瞬间就好了 |
[16:35] | Oh, look who we have here. | 看看这是谁 |
[16:40] | Everything but a library card. | 只是张借书卡 |
[16:44] | – When’s the last time you saw this woman? – A couple days ago. | -你最后一次见这女人什么时候 -几天前 |
[16:46] | She said she wanted the deluxe package. | 她说想要高仿真版的 |
[16:48] | I-I told her it’d take a week. | 我告诉她得等一周 |
[16:49] | You’re gonna call her and tell her you finished early, | 给她打电话 告诉她你提早完成了 |
[16:51] | Then you’re canceling the rest of your appointments today. | 然后取消今天其他预约 |
[16:53] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[16:54] | I can’t just cancel on my — my clients last minute! | 我不能临时取消预约 |
[16:57] | I work for dangerous people — people with guns. | 我客户都是危险分子 他们有枪 |
[16:59] | Oh, well, we have guns, too. | 我们也有枪 |
[17:02] | And we’re a lot more dangerous than your clients. | 我们比你的客户们要危险多了 |
[17:06] | I promise. | 我给你打包票 |
[17:08] | You may not be a diabetic, but you are one sick lady. | 你可能没有糖尿病 但你绝对是神经病 |
[17:11] | You gonna make the phone calls or not? | 你打还是不打 |
[17:12] | Give me the damn phone. | 电话给我 |
[17:31] | Not bad, right? Got it at the mall. | 还不错吧 从商场搞来的 |
[17:34] | Some dickhead illegally parked in a handicap space. | 有个二货在残疾人车位非法停车 |
[17:37] | It’s like, who does that? | 谁会这样啊 |
[17:38] | Yeah, you’re a real defender of the community. | 你可真是社区权益保护者 |
[17:39] | The hell, man? | 你干什么 伙计 |
[17:43] | This is about to happen, gentlemen, okay? | 马上就要动手了 先生们 好吗 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna go distract the pissed-off club owners. | 我要去分散那个生气的店主的注意 |
[17:47] | You two better play nice and get this done. I’m serious. | 你俩最好安安稳稳的把事办了 我认真的 |
[17:48] | Don’t sweat it. | 别着急 |
[17:49] | We’ll work together like butch and sundance. | 我们会像龙虎兄弟一样合作的 |
[17:51] | – Right, kid? – Who’s that? | -对吧 孩子 -那是谁 |
[17:55] | In one minute, the power to those cameras goes out. | 还有一分钟 监控器断电 |
[17:57] | You two are doing a 100-yard dash. | 你俩百码冲刺 |
[17:59] | Stretch out those hammies. | 抓紧压压腿吧 |
[18:02] | So now we wait. | 现在我们就等着 |
[18:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:06] | So, kid. Let me ask you something. | 孩子 我问你个事 |
[18:10] | Why you always giving your ma hell? | 你干嘛老给你妈惹麻烦 |
[18:12] | Oh, you wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[18:14] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[18:16] | Well, when my dad died, she — she just became all obsessed | 我爸去世时 她 她脑子里想得全是 |
[18:20] | about me taking over the family business. | 让我接手家族企业 |
[18:23] | She made me work at the hotel, sent me to Yale. | 她让我在酒店工作 送我去耶鲁 |
[18:25] | You went to Yale? | 你在耶鲁上的学 |
[18:26] | I didn’t say I finished. | 我可没说我学成毕业了 |
[18:28] | You know, she’s just — she kept pushing me | 她 她一直在逼我 |
[18:29] | to be this guy in a suit, and I’m not my dad. | 做西装革履式人物 我不是我爸 |
[18:33] | You know, I work better with my hands — | 我动手能力更强 |
[18:35] | Like on cars, you know? | 比如偷车 |
[18:37] | That’s just never good enough for her. | 在她眼里我从来都不够优秀 |
[18:41] | See? I knew you wouldn’t get it. Never mind. | 看吧 我就知道你不懂 算了 |
[18:44] | You might be surprised, kid. | 你会惊讶的 孩子 |
[18:48] | Okay, game time. | 好了 好戏开始了 |
[18:50] | Jesse should be doing his thing… | 杰西应该在做他的事了 |
[18:52] | Right about… | 就是 |
[18:53] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:01] | Yep! That’s our cue. | 这就是暗号 |
[19:15] | Who’s the comedian? Was it you, chuckles? You know what? | 谁是搞笑的 是你吗小崽子 知道吗 |
[19:18] | We’ll see who’s laughing when you’re doing a nickel in Starke prison. | 看看你在弗州监狱蹲大牢时还笑得出来吗 |
[19:21] | How about that, fancy britches?! | 怎么样 花裤子们 |
[19:29] | What the hell’s going on out here? | 这儿到底发生了什么 |
[19:30] | I take it you’re in charge of this establishment? | 我猜你负责这地盘的吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah. Now tell me what’s going on! | 对 说说怎么回事 |
[19:33] | I’ll tell you exactly what’s going on! | 我这就告诉你 |
[19:34] | I’m driving by, minding my own business. | 我开车路过 又没招谁惹谁 |
[19:36] | One of your knuckleheads from | 你们这里不知道哪个孙子 |
[19:37] | the peanut gallery over here threw a rock at my car! | 朝我的车扔石头 |
[19:39] | It startled me! | 我被吓到了 |
[19:39] | I swerved, I lost control, and I slammed into that thing! | 急打方向盘 车子失控了 撞上了那玩意 |
[19:53] | Yo, that’s crazy! | 一派胡言 |
[19:54] | This dude was driving like a maniac, K.C. | 是这家伙乱开车 K.C |
[19:56] | Oh, you’re gonna blame the victim! | 你还要怪到受害者头上 |
[19:58] | You’re a liar, sir! You’re a liar! | 先生 你在说谎 你个骗子 |
[20:00] | Hey, hey, hey. Watch your tone, bro. | 老兄 嘴巴干净点 |
[20:01] | I suggest you go back to your car and call a tow truck. | 你还是坐回车里 打电话叫辆拖车来 |
[20:03] | Listen, I am not going anywhere and waiting for anything | 听着 在你们给我个说法之前 |
[20:06] | until somebody fesses up. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[20:07] | I will have the cops fingerprint every rock on this street. | 我要让警方检查这儿每块石头上的指纹 |
[20:10] | – Look, man. – Every rock on this street! | -听着 老兄 -这里的每块石头 |
[20:16] | Come on, kid. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 孩子快点 加油 加油 |
[20:18] | Dude, I’m trying to focus here. | 我得集中精力才行 |
[20:23] | Ah. Like I said, it’s a gift. | 这就是天赋 |
[20:26] | Shut up and drive. | 闭嘴 快开车 |
[20:38] | I’m calling 911 right — | 我现在就报警 |
[20:40] | Enough, all right?! | 你闹够了没 |
[20:41] | Now get the hell out of here | 现在赶快给我滚 |
[20:42] | while having a busted ride is still your biggest problem. | 否则你今天损失的不只是一辆车 |
[20:44] | – You feel me? – Let me explain something to you. | -听懂没 -你听我给你解释 |
[20:46] | Okay, fine. Yeah, I’m leaving. This is not over. | 好吧 我走了 这事儿没完 |
[20:48] | K.C. Hey, K.C.! | |
[20:50] | K.C.! K.C.! They jacked the truck! | 有人偷走了卡车 |
[20:52] | Some dudes jacked the truck! | 有人把卡车偷走了 |
[20:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:56] | Oh, hell no! | 不会吧 |
[20:57] | That dude’s with them! He’s with them! | 那家伙是他们一伙的 |
[20:59] | Hey, yo, I’ll kill you man. | 老子宰了你 |
[21:15] | Would you relax? You’re freaking me out. | 你能消停会儿吗 这样子怪吓人的 |
[21:16] | Jesse should be here by now. | 杰西这会儿应该来了 |
[21:18] | Well, I’m sure he’s fine. | 我觉得他肯定没事 |
[21:19] | He’s probably just stuck in traffic. | 估计他遇上堵车了 |
[21:34] | Okay, what the hell was that?! | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[21:36] | Those club guys just lit me up with mac-10s! | 那帮子人竟然用冲锋枪扫我 |
[21:38] | They did that over some stolen champagne?! | 就因为偷了他们些香槟吗 |
[21:40] | No.You don’t hose a guy down in broad daylight | 当然不是 没人会为了些香槟 |
[21:42] | because you lost a few cases of bubbly. | 大庭广众之下开枪扫射的 |
[21:44] | So why’d they go all wild west? | 那为什么他们一下都变恐怖分子了 |
[21:46] | We’re about to find out. | 让我们一看究竟 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 原来如此 |
[21:55] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[21:57] | Whoa, that’s not champagne. | 这可不是什么香槟 |
[21:59] | We got pill pressers, beakers, | 这里有药丸压制机 烧杯 |
[22:00] | toxic chemicals by the barrel. | 成桶的有毒化学品 |
[22:02] | No champagne! | 就是没香槟 |
[22:04] | This is an MDMA lab on wheels. | 这就是个制造摇头丸的移动实验室 |
[22:06] | That’s just great. | 真是太棒了 |
[22:07] | We just stole everything you need | 我们偷的这些 |
[22:09] | to make 4 or 5 million bucks’ worth of ecstasy! | 足够做价值四五百万的摇头丸了 |
[22:12] | You jackass! | 你个笨蛋 |
[22:14] | I can’t believe we let you drag us into this! | 真不敢相信让你忽悠来干这事儿 |
[22:16] | Hey! I warned you to lay off me! | 我警告过你别管我的 |
[22:18] | Or what? You’re gonna throw a punch? | 否则呢 你打我啊 |
[22:19] | Go for it, ’cause you’ll probably screw it up, | 来啊 说不定你连打人都不会 |
[22:21] | Just like everything else. | 一无是处 |
[22:25] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Break it up! Break it up! Enough! | 别打了 别打了 |
[22:28] | You think Morris is gonna let us just walk away from this, | 你们觉得莫里斯会这么放过我们吗 |
[22:30] | You idiots? | 你们两个白痴 |
[22:32] | Uh-oh crap. I think he’s here. | 这下好了 他来了 |
[22:36] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[22:38] | With a boat load of his guys to mop us up. | 还带了一大帮人来收拾我们 |
[22:40] | Kid, you’re driving. | 小子 你来开车 |
[22:42] | Sam, I’m staying back here. Give me a phone. I need a phone. | 萨姆 我待在后面 给我个手机 |
[22:43] | Come on! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快点 走 走 |
[22:56] | The tough thing about setting up an ambush | 在商店里伏击别人的难点在于 |
[22:58] | in a place of business is that it only works | 只有在店家继续营业的情况下 |
[23:01] | if the business is still running. | 伏击才会奏效 |
[23:03] | Usually, that means getting the cooperation | 通常 需要一位非常不情愿的店主 |
[23:04] | of some very unhappy business owner, | 来配合行动 |
[23:07] | setting your team up someplace out of sight, | 你们自己则要埋伏在暗处 |
[23:08] | and waiting for the target to arrive. | 静候目标到来 |
[23:11] | You thinking about your brother? | 你在想你的弟弟吗 |
[23:14] | My mom still hasn’t called me back | 我把他死的消息告诉老妈之后 |
[23:15] | since I told her he was dead. | 她还没给我回过电话 |
[23:17] | She blames me for what happened, and she’s right. | 她把这事儿怪在我身上 她没说错 |
[23:20] | It’s not your fault, Michael. | 这不是你的错 迈克 |
[23:23] | I still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是不相信 他就这么死了 |
[23:25] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[23:26] | Rebecca could be here any minute. | 丽贝卡随时可能来 |
[23:28] | And Nate would want us to give her a proper welcome. | 内特如果健在 他会希望我们好好”欢迎”她的 |
[23:30] | When she comes, you promise me you let me handle her. | 你答应我 她进来之后 让我来对付她 |
[23:33] | – Don’t start that. – I don’t want anything to happen to you. | -你别说了 -我不希望你有什么不测 |
[23:35] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[23:36] | Guys, we got a problem. | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:41] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:42] | It’s Bobby. He’s a client. | 鲍比 我的客户 |
[23:44] | I thought we told you to cancel all your appointments! | 不是告诉过你 取消所有预约吗 |
[23:46] | I warned you! | 我警告过你的 |
[23:47] | I called him. | 我给他打电话了 |
[23:48] | He must not have checked his voicemail. | 他肯定没听留言信箱 |
[23:50] | Get rid of him…now. | 快打发他走 |
[24:00] | Hey, Bobby. I can’t see you today. | 鲍比 我今天不能见你 |
[24:02] | Um…something came up. | 我有点事 |
[24:04] | What the hell you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:05] | Your order ain’t ready. | 你的货还没完工 |
[24:06] | So, um, you know, just go away, | 你快走吧 |
[24:08] | And let — let me do my work. | 我要干活了 |
[24:10] | I’m serious. Just come back tomorrow. | 我是认真的 明天再来 |
[24:11] | Hey, hey! I got a bail bondsman on my ass! | 保释官正盯着我不放 |
[24:14] | I need that new driver’s license now! | 我现在就要新的驾照 |
[24:16] | I ain’t leaving without it! | 不给我我就不走了 |
[24:16] | Now open the damn door, Warrick! | 快开门 瓦里克 |
[24:18] | Bobby, you just walked into a bad situation. | 鲍比 你来的很不是时候 |
[24:21] | You want to walk out of it, you come back tomorrow. | 你要不想找麻烦的话 明天再来吧 |
[24:23] | That sposed to be a threat, dixie cup? | 这算是威胁我吗 小妞 |
[24:25] | No, this is. Leave. Man. | 我这才是威胁 快滚 |
[24:28] | – Leave. – Okay, man. All right. Don’t shoot, all right? | -滚 -好的 别开枪 |
[24:30] | Put your hands down! | 把手放下来 |
[24:31] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I’ll go! | 我会走的 |
[24:33] | Michael, that’s her! | 她来了 |
[24:34] | All right! Damn it! | 妈的 |
[24:36] | The first and most important decision | 你在追击目标的时候 |
[24:38] | when you’re pursuing a target | 首要考虑的是 |
[24:39] | is whether your goal is to capture or to kill. | 追击的目的是要抓捕还是杀死对方 |
[24:42] | Of course, just because you’ve decided | 当然 仅是你单方面决定 |
[24:44] | you don’t want a chase to end in bloodshed | 想要避免血战 |
[24:47] | doesn’t mean your target feels the same way. | 不代表被你追的人也这么想 |
[24:51] | Once someone uses force, the game changes entirely. | 当其中一方诉诸武力 情况就完全不同了 |
[24:56] | When you know peaceful capture isn’t an option, | 当你发现无法用和平手段抓获对方 |
[24:59] | you have to take the target down immediately. | 你就得立即将对方击毙 |
[25:04] | And if you miss the chance… | 如果你错失了机会 |
[25:08] | …you may not get another one. | 可能不会再有下次了 |
[25:20] | In any tactical situation | 在战术情形下 |
[25:22] | where you’re outnumbered and outgunned, | 当你寡不敌众 势单力薄之时 |
[25:24] | it’s essential not to let fear or panic | 最重要的是不要让恐惧和惊慌 |
[25:26] | push you into making the first move. | 迫使你先做出反应 |
[25:29] | In combat, the defender usually has the advantage, | 在战斗中 防守方通常握有优势 |
[25:32] | although that can be hard to remember | 但当身后有十几个手持机枪的匪徒 |
[25:34] | when you have a dozen men with high-caliber weapons | 死死追着你时 |
[25:36] | on your tail. | 你很难记起这一点 |
[25:39] | Okay, kid. Get ready. They’re about to make a move. | 小子 准备好 他们要进攻了 |
[25:41] | I hate this, like, so much. | 我讨厌这样 非常讨厌 |
[25:45] | Okay, here they come. | 他们来了 |
[25:47] | Right! Right! Right! Oh, god! | 右边 右边 天啊 |
[25:54] | Left! Left! Left! | 左边 左边 左边 |
[26:05] | – No! No! I can’t take this anymore,man! – Keep your eyes on the road! | -不行了 我受不了了 -眼睛看着路 |
[26:07] | No, we got to pull over! | 我们还是靠边停车吧 |
[26:09] | You stop this truck, I’ll shoot you myself! | 你要是停车 我就毙了你 |
[26:11] | Please, man! We have the stuff. | 求你了 我们有一车货 |
[26:12] | Maybe we can negotiate with them. | 也许能和他们谈判 |
[26:16] | Th-that’s him! That’s Morris. | 是他 是莫里斯打来的 |
[26:19] | Yo! This is really messed up! | 这事儿太操蛋了 |
[26:21] | Kiddo, seems like you’re taking a bad situation | 小子 看上去你处境不妙 |
[26:23] | and making it worse. | 而且会越来越糟 |
[26:25] | We looked in the back. We know. | 我们看过后车厢了 我们知道 |
[26:26] | That I’m growing my business in new and exciting ways? | 是说我扩展业务的全新方式吗 |
[26:29] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:31] | I know you can keep your mouth shut. | 我知道你口风紧 |
[26:33] | All I want is my truck back. | 我只想把车要回来 |
[26:34] | Give it back to me, and I’ll let you walk. | 把车还我 我就放你们走 |
[26:37] | How do I know you’re not just gonna kill us? | 我怎么知道你不会杀了我们 |
[26:39] | Kill you? | 杀了你们 |
[26:40] | If I wanted to kill you, we’d be shooting at you right now. | 要是我想杀你们 现在就开枪了 |
[26:43] | Yeah, hey, this is Chuck. | 我是查克 |
[26:43] | I think I know why you’re not shooting. | 我想我知道你为什么不开枪 |
[26:45] | You don’t want to hit that shiny new drug lab of yours. | 你是不想误射到你那全新的毒品实验室 |
[26:48] | Well, you’re half-right. | 你猜对了一半 |
[26:49] | All I want is my truck back in one piece. | 我只要我的车完好无损地回来 |
[26:51] | Now, just be reasonable. | 看清道理的话 |
[26:53] | There’s a turn-off about a mile up the road. | 这条路前方一公里处有条岔道 |
[26:54] | No, see, I want to meet you in a very public place, | 不 你听好 我要在个人多的地方见面 |
[26:57] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[26:58] | Someplace we can take a nice group photo | 一个我们能好好合影 |
[27:00] | and send it to all of our friends | 再把相片传给我们朋友的地方 |
[27:02] | so you don’t get the idea to kill us all later. | 省得你完事之后又起杀心 |
[27:04] | Give me back my truck right now, | 马上把车还我 |
[27:05] | or I will cut out your livers | 不然我就挖了你们的肝 |
[27:07] | and stuff them down your throat! | 再塞到你们喉咙里 |
[27:10] | So much for negotiating. | 谈判结束总是这么轻松愉快 |
[27:11] | – What now? – I’m gonna see if Jesse can give us some breathing room. | -现在怎么办 -我看看杰西能不能拖住他们 |
[27:20] | Yeah, what’s the latest, man? | 最新情况怎样 伙计 |
[27:22] | Yeah, hey, tried to talk to Morris, | 我试着跟莫里斯谈过 |
[27:24] | but that’s not gonna fly. | 但不太成功 |
[27:26] | You got anything back there you can use | 你在后面找到什么东西 |
[27:28] | to get this guy off our ass? | 能帮我们甩掉这群人了吗 |
[27:29] | Um… got some road flares, | 这有些照明弹 |
[27:32] | I have some, uh, hydrogen bromide, and… | 溴化氢 还有 |
[27:37] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[27:40] | Got a whole bunch of diethyl ether. | 还有一大堆乙醚 |
[27:43] | Nice. Can you whip something up? | 很好 你能马上造点什么出来吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah, just make sure the kid keeps the truck steady, | 没问题 你只要让那孩子把车开稳点 |
[27:46] | or we’re gonna be the ones that go boom. | 不然被炸飞的就是我们了 |
[27:48] | You got it. | 行 |
[27:49] | There’s a reason bomb makers | 制弹专家对他们工作环境 |
[27:50] | are fussy about their work spaces. | 极其挑剔 是有原因的 |
[27:52] | When a stray spark or dropped beaker | 擦出的火花或者掉落的烧杯 |
[27:55] | could end more than just your career, | 能毁掉的远不止你自己的制弹生涯 |
[27:56] | You take every precaution | 你采取一切防范措施 |
[27:57] | to operate in a safe, stable environment. | 以求在安全稳定的环境下操作 |
[28:00] | Of course, when you’re in the field, | 当然 在你实际行动中 |
[28:02] | you don’t always get what you want. | 现实往往不遂人愿 |
[28:03] | So if you need to build improvised explosives | 所以如果你要在行进中的货车后车厢 |
[28:06] | in the back of a moving truck, | 自制简易炸药 |
[28:07] | you keep your head down, you stay focused, | 你就得全身心投入 集中精力 |
[28:10] | and you pray that nothing blows up | 祈祷着这些原料 |
[28:12] | before it’s supposed to. | 不会提前爆炸 |
[28:26] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是要干什么 |
[28:42] | Back off, you moron! | 离他远点 你个傻逼 |
[28:49] | I think they’re giving up! | 我想他们要放弃了 |
[28:51] | – Hell yeah! – We did it! We did it! | -真带劲 -我们成功了 我们成功了 |
[28:54] | No, kid. We did not do it. | 不 孩子 还早呢 |
[28:55] | They’re just pulling back to regroup. | 他们只是暂时撤退以重新部署 |
[28:57] | So — so that was all that was just, like, a stall play? | 所以 这些都只是 缓兵之计 |
[29:00] | Why — why did we even bother? | 那 那我们刚费这么大力干嘛 |
[29:01] | Because now we have time to call in reinforcements. | 因为我们现在就有时间请求支援了 |
[29:04] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[29:05] | Yeah, Mike, it’s me. | 你好 迈克 是我 |
[29:06] | Uh, listen. This is little awkward. | 听着 这可能有点尴尬 |
[29:08] | Remember when I said I didn’t need you to help | 还记得我说我不需要你帮忙 |
[29:10] | on that thing with Elsa’s son? | 插手艾尔莎儿子的那件事吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah. You changed your mind? | 对 你又变主意了 |
[29:13] | That would be a yes. | 你说对了 |
[29:14] | I got a truck full of drugs | 我开着一辆满载毒品的卡车 |
[29:15] | and some angry guys with guns in the rearview. | 后面跟着一群持枪怒汉 |
[29:17] | We’re on it. Where are you? | 我们马上就来 你们在哪 |
[29:19] | Uh, we’re about 20 minutes out of town. | 开出城区20分钟了 |
[29:20] | I’m thinking you could set up on Pelican Road? | 我想你们可以在佩里肯路上设埋伏 |
[29:22] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[29:24] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[29:25] | But you could hit the chemicals in the la– | 但你可能会击中实验室里的化学药… |
[29:26] | I pay you to talk or to do what I say?! | 我是雇你来废话的 还是要你听我吩咐的 |
[29:30] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[29:36] | Sam, look! | 萨姆 看 |
[29:39] | Whoa, he’s shootin’! | 不是吧 他开枪了 |
[29:41] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[29:43] | He’s shootin’ at us! You said he wouldn’t shoot at us! | 他冲我们开枪了 你说过他不会开枪的 |
[29:46] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[29:50] | Yeah, scratch that, Mike. | 计划有变 迈克 |
[29:55] | We’re not gonna make it back to Miami. | 我们回不了迈阿密了 |
[29:57] | We need a new plan. | 我们要想个新计划 |
[29:59] | And we need it fast. | 还得赶紧想好 |
[30:09] | We’re pushing “E,” Man! | 汽油快没了 伙计 |
[30:14] | Mike, we got about 15 miles left on this tank, | 迈克 我们的油量还够跑15英里 |
[30:16] | then we gotta deal with 10 angry guys with guns. | 然后我们就要对付10个持枪匪徒 |
[30:19] | Sam, what exactly are they doing? | 萨姆 他们到底在干什么 |
[30:20] | Are they approaching at all? Are they firing? | 他们是在攻击你们吗 他们在开火吗 |
[30:23] | No, they’re hanging back like a couple of sharks. | 不 他们就像一群鲨鱼 在等机会 |
[30:25] | But that’s gonna change the second they see us pull over. | 但只要看到我们停车 他们就会扑上来 |
[30:29] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[30:30] | We’re coming up Route 5, near Tobias State Park. | 我们快到5号公路了 在土拜国家公园附近 |
[30:33] | The club owners you stole the truck from, | 被你偷了货车的那个俱乐部老板 |
[30:36] | you said they work with dirty cops? | 你说他们和坏警察勾结 |
[30:37] | Well, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[30:38] | Because you’re gonna need more backup than Fi and I can give you. | 因为只有我跟菲支援你是不够的 |
[30:40] | Mike, those club guys are armed to the teeth, | 迈克 那群夜总会的家伙全副武装 |
[30:43] | and they’re mad as hell. | 都丧心病狂了 |
[30:43] | Well, that’s what I’ll be counting on. | 就是要他们这样子 |
[30:45] | Go to the old cement plant outside Doral. | 你开到杜莱尔外那座旧水泥厂 |
[30:48] | Okay, and… | 好 然后 |
[30:48] | try to hold Morris off until all of us get there. | 在我们到之前试着稳住莫里斯 |
[30:51] | We’ll do the best we can, Mike, but you might want to hurry. | 我们尽力而为 迈克 你们最好快点 |
[31:07] | Here. Take this. | 给 带上这个 |
[31:09] | Fi, I need to convince them I’m a cop. | 菲 我得让他们相信我是个警察 |
[31:11] | Cops don’t carry machine pistols. | 而警察不会携带自动手枪的 |
[31:13] | Michael, there’s no way I can cover you from here. | 迈克尔 我在这可掩护不了你 |
[31:15] | If I don’t sell this, | 要是我没成功 |
[31:16] | a machine pistol’s not gonna save me. | 一把自动手枪也救不了我 |
[31:18] | All right. Have it your way. | 好吧 按你的方法来 |
[31:20] | Fi, remember. | 菲 记住 |
[31:22] | Sam will be running for the road near the woods. | 萨姆会沿着靠近树林的路过来 |
[31:24] | I’ll be there. | 我会在那的 |
[31:26] | Go have fun. | 去会会他们吧 |
[31:34] | What do you want? | 你要怎样 |
[31:35] | I need a word with your boss. | 我要跟你的头儿说句话 |
[31:37] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[31:38] | Too busy for his new best friend in the Miami P.D.? | 忙到没空见他在迈城警局的新认兄弟了吗 |
[31:40] | Trust me, he’ll need to hear what I have to say. | 相信我 他必须知道我要说的这事 |
[31:43] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[31:50] | I’m waiting. | 我等着 |
[31:55] | Yo, you five-o? | 你是警察 |
[31:56] | Well, if you got a problem, call Alvarez. | 如果你有麻烦了 就联系阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[31:58] | Alvarez kicks back up to me, | 阿尔瓦雷斯在跟我打太极 |
[32:00] | just like the rest of your pocket cops. | 就跟你其他的警察小弟一样 |
[32:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:03] | I’m internal affairs. My name is not important. | 我是内务处的 名字并不重要 |
[32:06] | Yeah, well, it’s all the same. | 没错 都一个样 |
[32:07] | I’m gonna need to see your badge. | 我要看看你的警徽 |
[32:08] | I need you to shut up and listen to me! | 你给我闭嘴 好好听着 |
[32:10] | Man, are you crazy or something? | 哥们 你这是疯了还是怎么回事 |
[32:11] | No, you’re the one who’s crazy! | 不 你才疯了 |
[32:12] | You’re the one standing around | 你才是那个 |
[32:13] | after letting your truck get stolen | 让货车从自家停车场被偷走 |
[32:15] | from your parking lot! | 还傻站在这的人 |
[32:16] | You know, the one with the ecstasy lab inside? | 就是车里有摇头丸作坊的那辆 |
[32:19] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[32:20] | It is my business to know, | 这是我的工作我当然知道 |
[32:21] | and if this gets out, we all go down. | 如果这消息泄露出去 我们就都完了 |
[32:26] | Relax, y’all. | 大家都别激动 |
[32:29] | Now there’s a report of a runaway truck in Doral. | 现在有报道说在杜莱尔有辆失控货车 |
[32:32] | My guys tracked it down. | 我们的人已经追踪到了 |
[32:33] | You need to get your guys over there and clean it. | 你得让你的人去那 把事情解决 |
[32:36] | Hey, ain’t that what I pay you pigs for — to clean up messes? | 我雇你们这群猪不就是干这事吗 收拾残局 |
[32:37] | No, you pay us to leave you alone. | 不 你雇我们 是让我们罩着你 |
[32:40] | Now if you don’t take care of this right now, | 如果你不马上去处理这事 |
[32:43] | you’re gonna have every badge in Miami banging on your door! | 你就等着迈阿密全体警察来找你麻烦吧 |
[32:46] | Now let’s get on this! | 赶紧的行动起来 |
[32:49] | Y’all heard the man. | 你们都听到了 |
[32:51] | Mount up! Let’s go. | 赶紧的 走吧 |
[33:01] | Oh, my god. Okay. | 天呐 好吧 |
[33:04] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[33:07] | Just focus on the ether, kid. | 你只管倒乙醚 孩子 |
[33:10] | Jimmy, the trees. Go. | 吉米 树林那边 上 |
[33:16] | They’re coming, Sammy. | 他们来了 萨姆 |
[33:28] | We can do this all day, Morris! | 我们就这么慢慢耗 莫里斯 |
[33:30] | We cannot do this all day. | 咱们可耗不起 |
[33:32] | How are we doing on flares? | 照明弹还剩多少 |
[33:34] | Running low. How about bullets? | 快没了 子弹呢 |
[33:35] | Even lower. | 情况更糟 |
[33:39] | It’s time to start thinking about what happens | 是时候想好会发生什么了 |
[33:41] | If Mike doesn’t show up. | 如果迈克没赶到 |
[33:46] | Give me a gun. | 给我把枪 |
[33:47] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | This is on me. | 这都怪我 |
[33:50] | My screw-ups got us into this mess. | 我搞砸了 害大家惹上麻烦 |
[33:52] | So I’ll hold ’em off. You guys run. | 我拖住他们 你们快走 |
[33:54] | You guys don’t deserve to die. | 该死的不是你们 |
[33:55] | Please. You’re gonna get your ass shot off in about two seconds. | 得了吧 两分钟你的屁股就被射开花了 |
[33:59] | But for what it’s worth? Thanks. | 不过谢谢你能说出这话 |
[34:03] | Oh, thank god. It’s Mike. He’s almost here. | 谢天谢地 是迈克 他快到了 |
[34:05] | Okay, back to plan “A.” | 还是A计划 |
[34:07] | – You ready to do this? – Do we have a choice? | -准备好这么做了吗 -我们还有的选吗 |
[34:09] | Okay, look. I’ll do the talking. | 好 我来谈判 |
[34:10] | You just gotta put one foot in front of the other. | 你就只管跑就行 |
[34:12] | Give me your lighter. | 把打火机给我 |
[34:16] | Here goes nothing. | 掉地上全没 |
[34:20] | Hey, Morris! | 莫里斯 |
[34:22] | – We want to talk! – So talk! | -我们谈谈 -谈吧 |
[34:24] | Look, you can have the truck! | 卡车可以给你 |
[34:26] | We just want to walk away! | 我们只想离开 |
[34:28] | Get ready to waste ’em, boys. | 准备好都倒个干净 伙计们 |
[34:31] | Okay, Chuck. Go ahead. | 好 查克 走吧 |
[34:33] | Yeah, but, uh… | 是 不过… |
[34:35] | The thing is, uh, we got a whole lot of ether here. | 问题是 我们弄得到处都是乙醚 |
[34:39] | So you shoot me, this drops on the ground | 你要开枪打我 这东西掉到地上 |
[34:41] | and they find pieces of your truck in Orlando! | 在奥兰多都能找到你的卡车碎片 |
[34:50] | All right, boys. Put your weapons down. | 好吧 伙计们 放下武器 |
[34:54] | Okay! Beat it! | 好 走吧 |
[35:00] | Hey! Guns down! Guns down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[35:03] | Okay, guys. Maybe a little — | 好 伙计们 或许快… |
[35:05] | a little faster would be kind of good. | 快点 比较好 |
[35:07] | They’ll be coming soon. Let’s move. | 他们马上追来 我们走 |
[35:11] | They won’t get far in that brush. | 他们在那个灌木丛里走不远 |
[35:12] | Jimmy, grab a few guys and go hunt ’em down. | 吉米 带几个人杀了他们 |
[35:14] | Burn the bodies. | 把尸体烧了 |
[35:15] | Don’t worry, boss. We got ’em! Let’s go! | 别担心 老板 没问题 我们走 |
[35:19] | There they are! | 他们在那里 |
[35:23] | Damn it. Come on. | 该死 快走 |
[35:25] | Make sure there’s no spill. | 要确保没有泄漏 |
[35:26] | – There it is. – Boxes over here, | -在那里… -把箱子放这里 |
[35:28] | and that’s while you guys do something, | 看在上帝的份儿上 |
[35:29] | for god’s sakes, other than staring at me. | 你们做点什么 别站着看我啊 |
[35:32] | Morris? Oh, hell no. | 莫里斯 见鬼 不是吧 |
[35:34] | Go settle your business, | 去把你的事情解决好 |
[35:35] | Do it quick, and don’t make a big scene. | 快点 别把事情搞大 |
[35:39] | Then we’re all good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[35:41] | You wrap this up clean, it’ll be like it never happened. | 你把这个收拾干净 这事就跟没发生过一样 |
[35:46] | Make sure everything’s in order! | 一切都给我按顺序来 |
[35:48] | I want this truck in my warehouse in an hour! | 我要卡车一小时内开回我仓库 |
[35:50] | Am I speaking English?! Let’s move! | 我说的是英语吧 行动起来 |
[35:53] | Hey, Morris! | 莫里斯 |
[35:53] | K.C.! I know this looks bad. | K.C. 我知道看起来很糟糕 |
[35:56] | Yeah, because it looks to me like you stole my truck! | 是啊 因为依我看 你偷了我的卡车 |
[36:02] | Are we really gonna do battle? | 我们真的要开战吗 |
[36:03] | Well, it wouldn’t be much of a battle. | 我看算不上开战 |
[36:05] | I count seven guys on your side with guns in their hands. | 你那边有七个人拿着枪 |
[36:07] | I’m rolling 13 deep with MAC-10s. | 我这边有13个人 都拿着乌兹冲锋枪 |
[36:13] | – So how do you propose we — – You shut your damn mouth. | -你建议我们怎么… -你闭嘴 |
[36:16] | All right. Everybody else, listen up. | 好了 其他人 听着 |
[36:18] | You can put down your guns down now, just walk away, | 现在放下枪 就可以走 |
[36:21] | or you can hang out here and get what’s coming to Mr. Morris. | 或者留下 和莫里斯先生下场一样 |
[36:25] | Either way, you got five seconds. | 不管怎样 你们有五秒钟 |
[36:29] | 5… | 五 |
[36:32] | 4… | 四 |
[36:33] | Shoot him! Shoot him, damn it! | 开枪 开枪 该死 |
[36:36] | 3… | 三 |
[36:40] | What are you doing?! | 你们干什么 |
[36:43] | What are you morons doing?! | 你们这些笨蛋干什么 |
[36:46] | Don’t you walk away! | 不能就这么走了 |
[36:52] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:53] | We got to get back! Go! | 我们快回去 走 |
[36:57] | – Who do you think that was? – Guess. | -那会是谁 -你猜猜看 |
[36:58] | Come on, kid. Our ride’s waiting. | 好了 孩子 车等着呢 |
[36:59] | We got to get you home. | 我们得送你回家 |
[37:06] | Relax. You’re freaking me out. | 放松 你吓着我了 |
[37:09] | It’s just, you know, it’s been — been so long. | 只是… 你知道 太久了没… |
[37:11] | I don’t know what to say to her, man. | 我不知道跟她说什么 伙计 |
[37:12] | Well, look at it this way. | 不妨这么想 |
[37:13] | You’ve already been shot at today, | 你今天都遭枪击了 |
[37:15] | So how much worse can this be? | 还有什么比今天糟的呢 |
[37:16] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:18] | A truck full of drugs?! | 满满一卡车毒品 |
[37:20] | What the hell did you get yourself into this time?! | 你是怎么惹上这档子事的 |
[37:22] | Now, there’s plenty of time to go over that. | 这事回头再说 |
[37:23] | Now, baby, I know you’ve got things to get off your chest, | 宝贝 我知道你有一肚子话要说 |
[37:25] | and so does Evan, but, uh…first things first. | 伊文也是 不过… 事有先后 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry, ma. | 对不起 妈 |
[37:37] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我这不知道说啥好 |
[37:38] | Well, that’s funny, ’cause neither did he. | 有意思 因为他也是 |
[37:40] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我带来了这个 |
[37:42] | Meet my friend — el ojo del diablo. | 来见见我朋友… 暗黑之眼 |
[37:45] | I met him when I was chasing Noriega around Panama. | 我在巴拿马追捕诺列加时入的 |
[37:49] | Now, they have a tradition in the villages down there. | 他们村子有个传统 |
[37:52] | When there’s a fight, | 有人吵架时 |
[37:53] | both sides lock themselves in a room, | 两边都把自己锁在屋里 |
[37:55] | and they drink this until they’re bonkers. | 喝这个酒一直喝到发疯为止 |
[37:57] | It helps them move right past their differences. | 这有助于他们化干戈为玉帛 |
[38:00] | So you two are gonna spend some quality time together. | 所以你们俩要共度黄金时光了 |
[38:04] | And nobody is leaving until every drop is gone. | 除非喝的一滴不剩 谁都不能走 |
[38:09] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[38:12] | Great! Salud! | 好极了 祝健康 |
[38:17] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[38:37] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[38:39] | Hey, mom. We stopped by the house. | 妈 我们顺便回趟家 |
[38:41] | We brought you some food, but you were out. | 给你带了点吃的 不过你出去了 |
[38:43] | So we left it in the fridge. | 所以放在冰箱里 |
[38:44] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 迈克尔 |
[38:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:51] | Uh, I think we should talk. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[38:53] | Uh, I’ll see you tomorrow, all right? | 明天见面说吧 好吗 |
[38:58] | She just needs some time, Michael. | 她只是需要些时间 迈克尔 |
[39:00] | Fi. | 菲 |
[39:16] | I hope you’re not gonna ask me to raise my hands. | 希望你不要让我举起手来 |
[39:18] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[39:19] | Besides bleeding out on your floor? | 除了在你的地板上流血 |
[39:21] | I’m here to tell you that I give up. | 我来告诉你我放弃了 |
[39:23] | You think it’s that simple?! | 你觉得那么容易吗 |
[39:24] | You just killed my brother, and — | 你杀了我弟弟 还… |
[39:26] | I didn’t kill your brother, Michael. | 我没杀你弟弟 迈克尔 |
[39:27] | Really? Who did? | 是吗 谁干的 |
[39:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:31] | I didn’t trust the CIA to leave me alone. | 我不相信中情局会放过我 |
[39:32] | I know it looks bad, but I just wanted to disappear. | 我知道看起来很糟 但我只想消失 |
[39:35] | Disappear? | 消失 |
[39:36] | Disappear before you killed Anson?! | 杀死安森前消失是吗 |
[39:44] | I wanted to kill him more than anybody on the planet, | 这个世界没有人比我更想杀了他 |
[39:46] | But I didn’t. | 但那不是我 |
[39:48] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[39:51] | I was still in Florida when he died. | 他死的时候我在佛罗里达 |
[39:53] | I can tell you every restaurant I ate in, ATM I used, | 我说得出吃饭的每家餐馆 取钱的自动提款机 |
[39:55] | and security camera that would have caught me on tape. | 监控摄像机拍到过我的所有摄像头 |
[39:57] | You could have hired someone to pull the trigger for you. | 你可以雇人替你动手 |
[39:59] | You think I’d hire some random hitter to kill Anson? | 你觉得我会随便雇个人杀安森吗 |
[40:02] | I just wanted to find my brother | 我只想找到我哥 |
[40:04] | and live the rest of my life in peace. | 平静的过完下半辈子 |
[40:07] | You’re not buying this, are you, Michael? | 你不会相信她吧 迈克尔 |
[40:09] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不必相信我 |
[40:11] | Shoot me if you want. But I’m not gonna run from you. | 你想的话就开枪 我不会逃走的 |
[40:14] | We’re either good or we’re not. | 要么相信我要么杀了我 |
[40:17] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[40:26] | Go. | 滚 |
[40:32] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[40:35] | I am sorry for your loss. | 你弟弟的死我很遗憾 |
[40:37] | I hope you find the son of a bitch who pulled the trigger. | 希望你找到罪魁祸首 |
[40:58] | Michael, it’s time. | 迈克尔 是时候了 |