时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna get you out. | 我要救你出去 |
[00:52] | We got a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[00:54] | If I get Anson, | 如果我抓住了安森 |
[00:55] | would that be enough to get Fiona out of jail? | 这是否足以让菲欧娜出狱 |
[00:57] | It’s a start. | 只能说有眉目了 |
[01:00] | You don’t want to do this, Michael. | 你不会想这么做的 迈克尔 |
[01:01] | Oh, yes, I do. | 不 我想 |
[01:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[01:04] | It’s a dead-man switch. | 这是个死亡开关 |
[01:06] | If I drop this, | 我一旦松开手 |
[01:07] | you’ll be scraping your friends off the walls. | 你就等着在废墟里给你的朋友收尸吧 |
[01:12] | I’ve been supplying Anson | 每隔几周 |
[01:13] | with travel documents and cash | 我就给安森提供 |
[01:15] | every couple of weeks. | 旅游证件和现金 |
[01:16] | I can tell you the exact location | 我能告诉你他要去的 |
[01:18] | of the hotel in Atlantic City | 下一站大西洋城 |
[01:19] | where he’s expecting his next drop. | 酒店的确切位置 |
[01:21] | Anson will get what he deserves. | 安森会得到他应得的下场 |
[01:24] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[01:29] | You know where Anson is? Are you serious? | 你知道安森在哪 真的吗 |
[01:31] | I have a lead on where he’s going to be tomorrow night. | 我有线索 知道他明晚会在哪里 |
[01:34] | But we can’t get ahead of ourselves. | 但我们不能操之过急 |
[01:36] | Even if he shows up… | 就算他出现了… |
[01:36] | How? How did you find him? | 怎么知道的 你怎么找到他的 |
[01:40] | I’ve been talking to…Rebecca. | 我和丽贝卡谈过了 |
[01:44] | Fi — Fi, we have every reason to believe her at this point. | 菲 菲 在这点上我们有必要相信她 |
[01:47] | She tried to have me killed. | 她曾经试图杀了我 |
[01:49] | Trust me. Anson was manipulating her. | 相信我 她一直在被安森操纵 |
[01:52] | If anyone can appreciate what that’s like, I can. | 那种感觉我再清楚不过 |
[01:54] | How can you be sure you’re not walking into another trap? | 你怎么确定这不是另一个圈套 |
[01:59] | I can’t be sure on this one. | 我不能确定 |
[02:00] | But I have to do it. | 但我势必为之 |
[02:02] | If I can put Anson in cuffs | 如果我能把安森送进监狱 |
[02:03] | and you plead guilty to a few weapons charges, | 你只要承认几项倒卖枪支的指控 |
[02:07] | your sentence will be time served. | 就只会被判已服刑期 |
[02:11] | It’s your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[02:14] | Time’s up, Glenanne. | 时间到了 格兰恩 |
[02:15] | Warden wants to see you. | 典狱长想见你 |
[02:17] | I trust you, Michael. | 我相信你 迈克尔 |
[02:20] | But if you let that weasel slip away again, | 但如果你又让那只黄鼠狼溜了 |
[02:22] | I am gonna break out of here just to kick your ass. | 小心姑奶奶我越狱出去削你 |
[02:25] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[02:38] | Ms. Glenanne, | 格兰恩小姐 |
[02:40] | This is Mr. Thomas and Mr. Walsh from the State Department. | 这是国务院的托马斯和沃什先生 |
[02:42] | Uncuff her, please. | 把她的手铐解开 |
[02:43] | Actually, I’d prefer if you didn’t. | 实际上 别解开比较好 |
[02:46] | Arthur Meyers, MI6. | 我是军情六处的阿瑟·米尔斯 |
[02:49] | So pleased to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[02:51] | 阿瑟·米尔斯 英国间谍 | |
[02:53] | 阿瑟·米尔斯 极不招人待见 | |
[02:56] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:57] | That is a rather complicated question, isn’t it? | 这问题可不简单 不是吗 |
[03:00] | We’ve been monitoring your activities for quite some time. | 我们已经监视你一段时间了 |
[03:03] | Honestly, we were hoping all this would end | 说实话 真希望给你一针氯化钾 |
[03:06] | with a needle full of potassium chloride. | 就能解决所有问题 |
[03:08] | Seemed rather just, in light of your past affiliation | 考虑到你之前和爱尔兰共和军的关系 |
[03:11] | with the Irish Republican Army. | 这样做对你来说没什么不公平的 |
[03:13] | I left the army because of their tactics. | 我离开共和军是因为他们的行径 |
[03:16] | I never hurt a civilian — then or now. | 我从没伤害过一个平民 从来没有 |
[03:18] | Let’s not quibble about the past. | 别再对过去的所作所为辩解了 |
[03:20] | Let’s talk about the future. | 让我们谈谈未来吧 |
[03:21] | Well, I don’t see how you’ll have a damn thing to say about it. | 我不明白你对我的未来有什么好说的 |
[03:24] | Well, then let me help you see it. | 那就让我来点给你看吧 |
[03:25] | We’ve been granted a few hours of your time — | 我们获得准许带你出去几个小时 |
[03:27] | tomorrow from 1:00 to 4:00. | 明天的一点到四点 |
[03:29] | You’ll be driven to our new consulate, | 你会被带到我们的新领事馆 |
[03:31] | and you and I are gonna have a little chat | 然后我们俩会好好聊聊 |
[03:33] | about how you bombed the old one. | 你炸掉旧领事馆的事 |
[03:35] | You think I’m gonna talk to you? | 你觉得我会告诉你什么吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t expect so, no. | 我可没这么指望 |
[03:38] | But the light there is exquisite, | 但那里的光线会很美 |
[03:40] | and you’ll look lovely on camera. | 你在镜头里肯定会很漂亮 |
[03:42] | If you leak that I’m in British custody, | 如果你把我被英国扣押的事泄露出去 |
[03:45] | there are people in Ireland who will go after my family. | 爱尔兰会有人去追杀我的家人 |
[03:48] | You’ll be putting innocent people in danger. | 你会让无辜的人陷入危险中 |
[03:50] | Their lives will be — | 他们会被… |
[03:50] | Over. Yeah. That is one option. | 杀掉 没错 这只是一个选择 |
[03:52] | The other option is if you sign a new confession — | 另一个选择就是 如果你签一份新口供 |
[03:54] | a full confession — | 对所有事情供认不讳 |
[03:56] | and we squash the CIA business. | 然后我们就可以插足中情局的调查 |
[04:00] | Take the night to think it over. | 今晚好好想想吧 |
[04:02] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[04:22] | Seven phone calls, four texts, and two cryptic e-mails, | 七通电话四条短信和两封匿名电子邮件 |
[04:25] | All to set up | 就为了在树林里安排 |
[04:26] | an urgent cloak-and-dagger meeting in the woods. | 一次神秘兮兮的临时接头 |
[04:29] | I think you enjoy being a spy a little too much, Michael. | 你也太喜欢当间谍了吧 迈克尔 |
[04:31] | I think you need a hobby. | 我看你得培养个爱好了 |
[04:32] | I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. | 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿 |
[04:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:36] | He’s been getting cash and fresh travel documents | 他每隔几周都会去拿 |
[04:38] | every couple of weeks. | 现金和旅游证件 |
[04:39] | He’s picking up a new package tomorrow | 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆 |
[04:41] | in a motel in Atlantic City. | 取一个新包裹 |
[04:43] | – And how do you know this? – The point is, I know it. | -你怎么知道的 -重点是我知道了 |
[04:45] | Hold on, Michael. | 等等 迈克尔 |
[04:47] | We’ve cut off every bank account, | 我们已经冻结了安森所有的 |
[04:48] | every known associate, every line of support Anson had. | 银行账户 切断了他所有的保障来源 |
[04:51] | Who’s helping him? | 还有谁能帮他 |
[04:52] | My source on this is confidential, | 我的消息来源是个机密 |
[04:54] | – but I can vouch… – it’s rebecca. | -但我能担保… -是丽贝卡 |
[04:56] | She’s the only one of his contacts still in the wind. | 她是唯一一个还和他保持联系的 |
[04:58] | And you found her, didn’t you? | 你找到她了 是吗 |
[04:59] | You tracked down a traitor to this agency, | 你控制住了一个背叛中情局的人 |
[05:02] | and you didn’t even tell me about it?! | 竟然没有告诉我 |
[05:03] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的 |
[05:05] | Do you want to reprimand me for not following protocol, | 你是想惩戒我没按规办事呢 |
[05:07] | or do you want to catch this guy? | 还是想去抓住那家伙 |
[05:08] | Honestly? Both. | 想听实话吗 两者皆有 |
[05:10] | Well, one of them can wait. | 其中一个暂时放放吧 |
[05:11] | We have hours, not days. | 我们只有几小时又不是几天 |
[05:12] | And we have to keep this quiet. | 还必须低调行事 |
[05:13] | So I want to use my people. | 所以我想用我的人 |
[05:14] | No. I’m running this op. | 不行 我派人去 |
[05:16] | You came here because you need CIA resources. | 你来找我是因为需要中情局的资源 |
[05:19] | If you want to pick the team, fine. | 如果你想挑选队友 没问题 |
[05:21] | But not Sam. | 出了萨姆 |
[05:22] | If he’s in the mix | 如果把他牵扯进来 |
[05:23] | and we come up empty-handed again, | 然后又害我们空手而归的话 |
[05:25] | every one of my bosses will line up to kick me. | 我会被上司们会轮番批个够的 |
[05:27] | It’s the agency’s loss. Sam is as good as I am. | 那是中情局的问题 萨姆和我一样优秀 |
[05:31] | And he accepts domestic beer as payment. | 而且报酬是国产啤酒他也没意见 |
[05:33] | I’ll put a note in his file. | 我会在他档案里记上一笔的 |
[05:40] | I don’t get to go?! | 我不能去 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 萨姆 |
[05:43] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[05:45] | I’ve been helping you slog through this burn notice garbage | 我帮你收拾这个什么黑名单烂摊子 |
[05:48] | for how many years now? | 这都多少年了 |
[05:50] | And I don’t get to be there | 现在你要给那个大混蛋 |
[05:51] | when you finally put the wraps on the last bastard standing? | 来个最后一击 我却不能去 |
[05:54] | I told them that they were making a mistake. | 我告诉他们的决定是错的 |
[05:56] | But you know how it is. | 但你是明白的 |
[05:57] | You, the agency… you. | 你跟中情局之间 |
[06:01] | I’m not even sure | 我甚至不确定 |
[06:02] | you should be using their people on this, Mike. | 用他们的人靠不靠谱 迈克 |
[06:04] | Who knows where Anson has ears in D.C.? | 万一安森在华盛顿也有耳目呢 谁知道 |
[06:06] | That’s why we’re keeping it as tight as possible. | 所以这事要尽可能保密 |
[06:09] | Exactly. I mean, why do you think he’s letting me come? | 没错 要不干嘛让我跟着 |
[06:12] | He gets to go? | 他这样的都能去 |
[06:13] | Wow. Okay. That’s a little harsh. | 好吧 这话听着有点刺耳啊 |
[06:15] | I’m just helping with transpo, keep the head count down. | 我只是去帮忙跑腿 凑个人数而已 |
[06:18] | And besides, no one knows Atlantic City better than I do. | 再说了 没人比我更熟悉大西洋城了 |
[06:20] | I drove a limo up there and gambled. | 我在那里开着辆高级轿车还赌博呢 |
[06:23] | Mostly I…gambled. | 大多数时间是在赌博 |
[06:25] | I hate to ask, | 真不想麻烦你 |
[06:26] | but do you think you can keep an eye on my mom? | 但你能帮我看着点我老妈吗 |
[06:28] | Oh, you mean she’s not handling | 你是说她不跟你去 |
[06:29] | surveillance and communications? | 负责监视和通信了吗 |
[06:32] | Yes, I’ll do it. Fine. | 好吧 我会的 行 |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | Knock ’em dead, boys. | 干掉他们 伙计们 |
[06:47] | In any prison, contraband is the rule, not the exception. | 在监狱里 偷带进物品屡见不鲜 |
[06:51] | Candy, alcohol, even weapons | 糖 酒 甚至武器 |
[06:54] | are available at a steep mark-up. | 都以极高的价格在交易 |
[06:56] | But there are still some things | 但有的东西 |
[06:57] | that no amount of cash, credits, or cigarettes | 无论花多少钱 有多少信用点还是香烟 |
[07:00] | will buy you. | 你都买不到 |
[07:01] | Ayn, I need something. | 有姐 我需要点东西 |
[07:03] | 有姐 有料道的囚犯 | |
[07:06] | I need to disappear. | 我需要消失 |
[07:11] | Wait. You’re not kidding? | 等等 你是不是在开玩笑 |
[07:14] | Honey, if I had a secret door out of here, | 亲爱的 如果我有扇传送门出去的话 |
[07:15] | don’t you think I’d have used it by now? | 那你说我还在这儿待着干嘛 |
[07:17] | I’m not talking about actually breaking out. | 我不是说要越狱 |
[07:19] | I just need it to look like I did. | 只是想看起来像那么一回事 |
[07:21] | Back up, criminal. | 得了 小狱女 |
[07:22] | I thought you had this whole CIA exit strategy. | 我记得你有个中情局免刑计划 |
[07:24] | Yeah, well, apparently | 是啊 显然 |
[07:25] | the English government heard about it, | 英国政府听说了 |
[07:26] | and there’s a…British spy | 现在有个英国间谍 |
[07:28] | who’s intent on making my life a living hell. | 想让我下十八层地狱 |
[07:30] | Right. Well, we all been there. | 好吧 地狱谁都下过那么几回 |
[07:33] | You have half the guards on payroll here. | 这里巡逻的一半狱警都是你的人 |
[07:35] | Surely one of them can just stash me somewhere. | 肯定有人能把我藏起来 |
[07:39] | In a word? | 一个词 |
[07:40] | Hell no. | 没门儿 |
[07:44] | But I might be able | 但我可能可以 |
[07:45] | to arrange for you to have a little privacy — | 让你有点隐私空间 |
[07:48] | If you can make it worth my while. | 如果你付得起价钱的话 |
[07:50] | That’s a big “If.” | 价格可不低哦 |
[07:56] | Are you interested in an early release? | 你想早点被释放吗 |
[08:01] | Don’t come in here selling magic beans, girl. | 别在这里信口开河了 姑娘 |
[08:03] | No beans. Just leverage. | 绝非信口 确有手段 |
[08:07] | I’m a high-value prisoner. | 我可是个高价值囚犯 |
[08:08] | They’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. | 我走了你会想我的 |
[08:10] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:10] | And if you hide me, | 如果你帮我藏起来 |
[08:12] | I think it’s only fair that you be the one to find me. | 礼尚往来 找到我的人也一定是你 |
[08:16] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[08:18] | That kind of cooperation could knock years off my sentence. | 一次举报揭发能让我减上好几年刑 |
[08:23] | Damn, girl, you’re diabolical. | 你这丫头还真够贼的 |
[08:27] | Then let’s go down first thing in the morning, | 那我们一大早就得行动 |
[08:29] | right after breakfast. | 早餐时间一过就走 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I can work that. | 这我能做到 |
[08:31] | But this thing won’t hold up long. | 但这拖不了多少时间 |
[08:33] | I’ll give it a day, maybe two. | 能拖个一天出来 好的话两天 |
[08:37] | With any luck, that’s all I’ll need. | 运气好的话 那就够了 |
[08:48] | When the CIA plans the capture of a high-value target, | 当中情局计划抓捕一个重要目标时 |
[08:52] | no expense is spared. | 会不惜一切代价 |
[08:54] | Directional microphones, fiber-optic cameras, | 定向麦克风 光纤摄像头 |
[08:57] | taser guns — all the toys come out. | 泰瑟枪 各种高科技都会用上 |
[09:01] | Blue team, copy back if you’re set. | 蓝队 就绪请回话 |
[09:03] | – Copy. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[09:04] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[09:05] | He’s like a kid in a candy store. | 兴奋得跟个糖果店里的小孩似的 |
[09:07] | You guys don’t know how spoiled you are. | 你们的条件是有多宽裕 |
[09:25] | Can somebody tell me the story with 111? | 谁知道111房的这帮人是怎么回事 |
[09:27] | Um, well, t-this is kind of awkward, Mike. | 这看上去有点尴尬 迈克 |
[09:30] | That’s what a party looks like. | 明显那边在开派对 |
[09:32] | Well, it won’t be long before the cops get invited. | 这么喧闹很快就会引来警察 |
[09:35] | Not the kind of welcome mat we want to lay out for Anson. | 我们可不想这样把安森吓跑 |
[09:37] | How much petty cash do we have? | 我们有多少可周转现金 |
[09:38] | We can pay them to leave. | 可以用钱打发他们走 |
[09:39] | Fast and easy — I did it once in Beirut. | 又快又省事 我在贝鲁特就这么解决过 |
[09:41] | Oh, hold on. | 等会儿 |
[09:43] | We got Nate Westen to the rescue. | 内特·韦斯顿来帮忙了 |
[09:45] | Hey, whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间啊 |
[09:49] | Damn it. What the hell is he doing? | 该死的 他到底在做什么 |
[09:50] | What you think you’re doing, dude? You’re in my ride. | 你这家伙想干什么 你别碰我的车 |
[09:53] | Oh, yes. I’m very sorry about that. | 好的 我对此很抱歉 |
[09:54] | And I will be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna need all your linens. | 我们得把所有床上用品都换了 |
[09:57] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[09:58] | Well, I’m the assistant manager. And — oh! | 我是这儿的副经理 |
[10:01] | This is manny. | 这位是曼尼 |
[10:02] | And unfortunately — and I don’t want to alarm anyone — | 我并不希望惊动任何人 但不幸的是 |
[10:04] | but we’ve had a massive bedbug infestation. | 我们这儿刚经历过一次床虱灾 |
[10:08] | – Bedbugs? – Bedbugs. | -床虱 -床虱 |
[10:09] | You serious right now? | 你不是开玩笑的吧 |
[10:11] | Yo! Farrah! Bova! We gots to roll, kids. | 喂法拉 波娃 我们开路走吧 |
[10:15] | Manny says the place got bedbugs. | 曼尼说这地方有床虱 |
[10:18] | I ain’t payin’ for the room. You can forget that, yo. | 我可不会付房费的 你别指望了 |
[10:20] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我完全理解 |
[10:21] | And I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给您带来不便 |
[10:26] | They gonna roll, yo. | 他们要走喽 |
[10:27] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[10:27] | – What the hell was that? – You like that? | -你刚才搞什么鬼 -还不错是吧 |
[10:29] | It was actually a true story. | 那其实真有发生过 |
[10:30] | One time when I was on the stripper and I had these — | 当时我正在跟艳舞衣女郎亲热 之后 |
[10:32] | You drive. That’s what you do — nothing else. | 你只是负责开车 仅此而已 |
[10:36] | It worked, okay? | 可这很有效啊 |
[10:37] | Yeah. What if it worked too well? | 是啊 万一太有效了怎么办 |
[10:39] | You want the entire motel to clear out? | 你想把整个汽车旅馆的人都清空吗 |
[10:41] | Anson would know something’s wrong from down the block. | 安森在街的另一头就会感到不对劲了 |
[10:45] | Okay, Mike. | 好吧 迈克 |
[10:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:55] | In any covert operation, | 任何秘密行动中 |
[10:57] | the closer you get to your goal, | 你越接近目标 |
[10:59] | the more collateral damage tends to arise. | 可能造成的周边伤害也就越大 |
[11:02] | Just because you’re dealing with one situation in a city | 即使你在数百公里之外的城市 |
[11:05] | hundreds of miles away doesn’t mean that another one | 执行任务 不代表你自己家里 |
[11:07] | won’t show up on your doorstep back home. | 不会出现什么突发状况 |
[11:09] | Open up. Open up. | 开门 开门 |
[11:12] | Sam, no! | 萨姆 别开枪 |
[11:14] | – Barry? – Jesus. | -巴瑞 -天啊 |
[11:15] | Who answers the door like that? | 谁会这样给别人开门啊 |
[11:18] | Where’s Mike? I need Mike. | 迈克在哪 我要找迈克 |
[11:20] | Whoa. What the hell happened with you? | 你他妈的怎么回事啊 |
[11:21] | Ugh. I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[11:28] | Are you sure that that’s sanitary? | 你确定这是干净的吗 |
[11:30] | It’s not very sanitary, but it’ll stop the bleeding. | 这不是非常干净 但是能止住血 |
[11:33] | You barely got grazed. | 你只不过被子弹擦伤了 |
[11:34] | Would you calm down and just tell us what happened? | 你能不能冷静下来告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[11:38] | I’m having my midday mojito. | 我当时正在喝我的莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[11:39] | I look over, and I see a gaggle of fiona’s old gun buddies. | 我回头一看 发现一群菲欧娜的老枪友 |
[11:42] | I barely got out of there. | 我差点没逃出来 |
[11:44] | Who are these people? | 这都是些什么人 |
[11:46] | Um, you know how we’re doing a lot to get Fi out? | 你知道我们为救菲出来尝试了许多方法 |
[11:49] | Uh, we might have pissed off this, um… | 我们有可能惹恼了这位 |
[11:52] | major weapons dealer. | 武器走私大户 |
[11:54] | What does that have to do with him? | 这跟他有什么关系 |
[11:56] | It shouldn’t have anything to do with me. | 本来不应该跟我有关系的 |
[11:57] | But, I handle all the money for Fi’s deals. | 但是菲交易的所有资金都是由我经办的 |
[12:01] | So the FBI said, | 所以联邦调查局说 |
[12:03] | “We’ll offer you immunity if you cooperate.” | “协助我们调查就豁免你的罪” |
[12:05] | And I was like, “I got to think about it,” | 我回答说”我需要考虑一下” |
[12:06] | which is why I need to talk to Mike. | 这就是为什么我想找迈克谈谈 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry. Am — am I missing something? | 不好意思 我是不是没听全 |
[12:10] | Why didn’t you just go to the FBI, all right? | 你为什么不直接去找联邦调查局 |
[12:12] | Let them protect you. Take their deal. | 接受他们的协议 让他们保护你 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:14] | I would, but except that if I did that, | 我是想 但如果我真那么做了 |
[12:16] | then they’d go pick up my books, | 他们就是拿到我的账本 |
[12:17] | and then every single one of my clients | 然后我所有的客户 |
[12:18] | would have a matching set of bracelets, | 全都会被拷进监狱 |
[12:20] | including your son and… | 包括你儿子和… |
[12:22] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么 |
[12:23] | You said those tax shelters were totally legal. | 你说过那样避税是完全合法的 |
[12:25] | Yeah, Sam, what part of that sounds totally legal? | 萨姆 哪一部分听上去完全合法了 |
[12:28] | “Tax shelter”? | “避税”吗 |
[12:29] | I’m not gonna let anything bad happen. I promise you. | 我不会让你惹上什么麻烦 我保证 |
[12:31] | I just need to go get those files | 我只需要拿到跟这个问题 |
[12:33] | that are germane to the issue at hand, you understand? | 有密切关系的文件而已 你懂了吗 |
[12:35] | – Okay, so go do it. – I can’t! | -好 那就去拿 -我没办法啊 |
[12:38] | Listen, I keep all of my stuff up at my client’s lake house. | 所有的文件都留在我客户的湖景别墅里了 |
[12:41] | Now, they’re gonna be looking for my car. | 但他们现在会到处找我的车 |
[12:43] | So I’m gonna need a ride. | 所以我需要人送我一程 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna need a little backup. | 我需要一点支援 |
[12:48] | Maddy, are you okay here? | 玛蒂 你一个人在家可以吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, there’s a “Real Housewives” Marathon. | 可以 电视正在连播”真实家庭主妇” |
[12:53] | I’ll draw the blinds and stay in. | 我会把窗帘拉上 待在家里 |
[12:57] | 巴瑞 客户 | |
[12:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:01] | Try not to bleed in my car. | 别把血滴到我的车里 |
[13:21] | This way, Sam. | 这边走 萨姆 |
[13:22] | Some spot. | 这地方真不错 |
[13:23] | I didn’t realize you had clients | 我从没想到过 |
[13:25] | who were actually, you know, successful. | 你的客户还真有些成功人士 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Well, I’m more than just great hair and good looks, Sam. | 当然 我有的不只是发型和容貌 萨姆 |
[13:32] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 进去吧 进去吧 |
[13:36] | It’s over here. | 在这边 |
[13:37] | Hey, seriously, what does this guy do? | 说真的 这家伙是干什么的 |
[13:39] | Data mining and derivatives and basically screwing over | 搞数据挖掘和周边业务 基本是靠 |
[13:43] | a whole bunch of people in Malaysia. | 算计马来西亚那边的人过活的 |
[13:45] | Will you check that closet for a box? | 你去那边衣柜里找找有没有一个盒子 |
[13:47] | He is not a nice dude. | 他不是个好相处的人 |
[13:49] | However, he does let me stash my “iffy” files here | 不过 他让我把不可告人的文件藏在这 |
[13:52] | in exchange for free tax advice. | 作为帮他逃税的交换条件 |
[13:54] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[13:56] | All right, so I’m gonna take all this. | 我要把这些全带上 |
[13:59] | And that. | 还有这个 |
[14:01] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[14:03] | Bingo. | 就这些了 |
[14:04] | We’re out. | 我们走 |
[14:08] | Why are you pointing at it? | 你为什么指着盒子 |
[14:09] | W– because I’m injured, Sam. | 因为我受伤了 萨姆 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry I got shot. | 很抱歉我被枪射伤了 |
[14:20] | Uh, Barry, stop walking | 巴瑞 停下别走了 |
[14:22] | – and pat your pockets like you forgot your keys. – What? | -拍拍口袋装作忘记拿钥匙了 -什么 |
[14:24] | The S.U.V. on the street wasn’t there when we got here. | 外面那辆越野车是我们进来之后才停的 |
[14:27] | I’m thinking that the guy behind the wheel, | 我觉得那个假装没看到我们的司机 |
[14:29] | who’s not looking at us, has a rifle in his lap. | 有支步枪在手边 |
[14:34] | Aah! I’m hit! And it got my leg! | 我中枪了 腿中枪了 |
[14:38] | Get in there! | 快躲进去 |
[14:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:43] | No, I’m not all right. I got shot in the leg! | 不 我很不好 我的腿中枪了 |
[14:45] | Looks like a flesh wound. | 看上去只是皮肉伤 |
[14:47] | Yeah, well, whatever. It’s twice in one day! | 无论如何 同一天内第二次了 |
[14:50] | This has got to stop! | 绝不能这么发展下去了 |
[14:54] | Sorry, Barry. | 很抱歉 巴瑞 |
[14:55] | I’m pretty sure this is just starting. | 我相信这才刚刚开始 |
[15:09] | How is it? | 伤口怎么样 |
[15:09] | You’re gonna be fine. It’s a through-and-through. | 没什么大碍 是个贯通伤 |
[15:11] | If we live, you can put a hoop though it. | 如果我们能活下来 你可以戴个环上去 |
[15:13] | If we live? | 如果我们能活下来 |
[15:15] | Barry, there’s four guys outside with guns. | 巴瑞 外面有四个持枪大汉 |
[15:18] | That’s a lot. | 算挺多的了 |
[15:20] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你不是跟我开玩笑吧 |
[15:22] | Do you have any bars? | 你手机有信号吗 |
[15:23] | No, man, there’s no cell service out here at all. | 没有 这地区根本没有手机服务 |
[15:26] | Well, it’s the main reason | 这也是为什么我会借 |
[15:27] | why I asked my client to use his place. | 这位客户的宅子藏文件的主要原因 |
[15:28] | There’s no cell service. There’s no internet service. | 没有手机服务 没有网络服务 |
[15:31] | It’s the only way to — ow! — keep data safe from hackers. | 这是唯一可以避免数据被黑客盗去的办法 |
[15:38] | Oh, damn it. They cut the phone lines. | 该死的 他们把电话线截断了 |
[15:41] | You think any neighbors heard that shot? | 你觉得会有邻居听到刚才那枪声吗 |
[15:42] | I don’t know. It’s all vacation houses up here. | 我不知道 这片都是些度假屋 |
[15:45] | I think we’re probably on our own. | 估计只能靠我们自己了 |
[15:46] | Okay. I need a beer. | 好吧 我需要瓶啤酒 |
[15:47] | Come on, man. | 别闹了 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna need you to keep it together. | 我需要你保持镇静 |
[15:51] | I can’t deal with these guys alone. | 不然我一个人搞不定这些家伙 |
[15:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在扯什么淡 |
[15:53] | You can’t deal with these guys at all. | 你怎样都搞不定这些家伙 |
[15:56] | I’m making a fake marshal’s badge. | 我来伪造一个警徽 |
[15:57] | If we can’t call the cops, I’ve got to be the cops. | 如果无法报警 那我就得假扮警察 |
[15:59] | So I need your wallet, some scissors, and a glass. | 我需要你的钱包 剪刀 还要个杯子 |
[16:06] | What’s the glass for? | 要杯子干吗 |
[16:07] | We don’t waste beer in my family. | 我们家的人从不浪费一滴啤酒 |
[16:12] | The guys that Fi rolled over on — | 那些被菲供出来的家伙 |
[16:14] | you recognize any of ’em? | 你认得出其中哪个吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. Garret Hartley. | 认得 加雷特·哈特利 |
[16:17] | I think he’s the vice president of killing people. | 他简直是个杀人机器 |
[16:19] | The guy’s a cold-blooded son of a bitch. | 是个冷血的狗崽子 |
[16:24] | 加雷特·哈特利 冷血狗崽子 | |
[16:28] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[16:29] | Stack of mail in the box next door. | 隔壁房子的信箱都满了 |
[16:32] | You hear that, bitches? | 喽啰们 听到了吧 |
[16:34] | We got all the time in the world. No rushing. | 我们有得是时间慢慢来 不用急 |
[16:36] | No more excuses. | 也没借口完不成任务 |
[16:38] | Now, here’s what I want — | 我要你们做的是 |
[16:39] | Attention! Drop your weapons and put your hands up. | 全体注意 放下你的武器 举起手来 |
[16:46] | That’s funny. You’re funny. | 有点意思 你真逗啊 |
[16:48] | I’m not joking. | 我不是在说笑 |
[16:49] | This is Chuck Finley, U.S. Marshals Service. | 我是联邦执法局的查克·芬利 |
[16:52] | We’ve got a team inside the house and backup on the way. | 屋内有我们一支警队后援也正在路上 |
[16:55] | Surrender now | 现在投降的话 |
[16:56] | and you will not be charged with | 你将不会被指控 |
[16:57] | threatening law-enforcement personnel. | 威胁执法人员 |
[16:59] | Very generous, Mr. Finley, | 你很慷慨 芬利先生 |
[17:00] | but I’m gonna have to say no. | 但我还是觉得不必了 |
[17:02] | We know who you are, Mr. Hartley. Be smart. | 我们知道你是谁 哈特利先生 放聪明点 |
[17:05] | How do you think this is gonna end? | 你觉得这会怎样结束呢 |
[17:08] | If you know who I am, | 你要是真知道我是谁 |
[17:09] | then you know how this ends. | 那你也知道结局会怎样 |
[17:11] | I’m here to kill Barry Burkowski. | 我只是来杀巴瑞·伯克沃斯基 |
[17:13] | Do yourself a favor, | 给自己留条路 |
[17:14] | send him out. | 让他出来 |
[17:16] | We tried to be reasonable. | 我们尝试过和平调解 |
[17:17] | Remember that. | 记得就是了 |
[17:22] | Go check out the main road, | 去大路上看看 |
[17:24] | see if he’s telling the truth. | 看他是不是在说实话 |
[17:25] | Yeah, boss. | 是 老大 |
[17:31] | Hey, it’s working. | 真有效了 |
[17:32] | Uh, actually, it’s not. | 事实上 没有 |
[17:33] | We just bought ourselves a few minutes to get ready. | 我们只是争取了几分钟可以做准备 |
[17:35] | But he’s leaving. | 但他真要走了呢 |
[17:36] | He’s checking out our story. | 他只是去证实下我们的话 |
[17:37] | Believe me, they’re gonna storm the joint | 相信我 一旦那越野车回来时 |
[17:39] | as soon as that S.U.V. comes back. | 他们就会毫不犹豫地冲进来 |
[17:40] | You know, I really can’t deal with your negativity right now. | 现在我真受不了你这消极的情绪 |
[17:43] | Barry, what kind of outside lighting does this house have? | 巴瑞 这房子外围照明用的是什么系统 |
[17:48] | The motion sensor in a backyard floodlight | 后院射灯的运动传感器 |
[17:50] | in a backyard floodlight works by measuring infrared heat. | 通过测量红外热量工作 |
[17:53] | When a change is detected, | 当探测到红外热量变化时 |
[17:55] | it triggers a charge in two electrical leads | 它会在两个电极间引发电火花 |
[17:58] | that turn on the lights. | 点亮射灯 |
[17:59] | With a little creative re-wiring, | 只需一点创造性的小改装 |
[18:01] | that same spark | 同样的火花 |
[18:03] | can transform a shotgun shell | 能把一发霰弹枪子弹变成 |
[18:05] | into a primitive, motion-activated zip gun. | 一把能感应运动的自制手枪 |
[18:13] | Now we got a little buddy to guard the back door. | 现在我们有了个看后门的小帮手 |
[18:15] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[18:16] | Um, that was neat and all, | 那个是挺个性的 |
[18:17] | but I don’t think your robot can protect us. | 但是我觉得你的小机器人可护不住我们 |
[18:20] | Do you see all the guns that Garret brought? | 你看见加雷特拿来的那些枪了吗 |
[18:23] | Don’t you worry. | 这你用不着担心 |
[18:24] | When that SUV comes back, | 那辆越野车回来的时候 |
[18:26] | we’ll be ready. | 我们早就准备好了 |
[18:30] | One of the hardest parts, | 在任何一个抓捕行动中 |
[18:31] | in any takedown operation | 最难的部分 |
[18:33] | is waiting for the target to show. | 就是等待目标出现 |
[18:35] | There’s nothing to do but wait and watch, | 除了等待和观察 别无他法 |
[18:37] | knowing that even the smallest mistake | 即使是很小的失误 |
[18:39] | can ruin everything. | 也能导致功亏一篑 |
[18:43] | Michael, we have a visitor. | 迈克尔 有人来了 |
[18:46] | Anson? | 是安森吗 |
[18:47] | Not quite, looks like a delivery guy. | 不太像 像是个送货员 |
[18:50] | Sweet, pizza’s here. | 太棒了 披萨来了 |
[18:51] | I hope you guys like | 希望你们喜欢 |
[18:53] | Hawaiian-style. Jess, do me a favor and let the guys know, dinner | 夏威夷风味 杰西帮忙告诉大家晚餐来了 |
[18:57] | How are you doing. | 你好 |
[18:57] | Hey, hey, what’s up. | 怎么样哟 |
[18:59] | All right, it’s $42, right? | 42块 对吧 |
[19:01] | And there you got 50 bucks. | 给你50块 |
[19:03] | Keep the change. | 留着零钱吧 |
[19:04] | Right on, man. | 没问题伙计 |
[19:07] | Damn it, Nate. | 该死的 内特 |
[19:08] | That’s the second time you’ve jeopardized this operation. | 这是你第二次把行动安危置于不顾了 |
[19:12] | I just got pizza. | 我就是点了披萨 |
[19:13] | I did something nice. | 我做的是好事 |
[19:14] | Who orders four pizzas to a motel room? | 谁会在汽车旅馆里点四个披萨 |
[19:17] | Why don’t you just hang a sign on the door, | 你倒不如在门上挂个牌 |
[19:19] | “sting in the progress”?! | “抓捕行动进行中” |
[19:20] | I really doubt | 我不觉得 |
[19:21] | I can’t keep cleaning up after you! | 我不能一直给你擦屁股 |
[19:24] | Not on this one. | 这次不行 |
[19:28] | You need to go. | 你得退出了 |
[19:30] | I mean it, out the back, now. | 我是认真的 从后门出去 现在就走 |
[19:34] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:43] | Look Mike, I get it, | 听着迈克 我明白 |
[19:44] | but that was a little harsh, man. | 但是刚才有点过分了 |
[19:46] | He’s your brother. | 他怎么着也是你弟弟 |
[19:47] | Fiona’s life is on the line, Jesse. | 菲欧娜命悬一线 杰西 |
[19:50] | I can’t have Nate — | 我不能让纳特 |
[19:52] | There is no margin for error on this. | 这次行动不容任何失误 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | Nice touch. | 挺聪明的 |
[20:08] | Cheaper than a lookout. | 比找人放风省钱 |
[20:10] | More reliable. Never met a cup of rocks that would betray me. | 更可靠 一杯石子可不会背叛我 |
[20:15] | You are about to see why I got myself on library detail. | 你马上就明白为什么我要把图书馆摸这么透 |
[20:23] | I had my guard on cell block D kill their AC unit. | 我让狱警在D区把空调搞坏 |
[20:29] | Nobody’s gonna miss this. | 不会有人错过这些的 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[20:37] | we gotta make room for your bony ass. | 给你这把瘦骨头腾点地方 |
[20:41] | Just me and a year’s supply of menthols, huh? | 只有我和一年量的薄荷油 |
[20:46] | You get claustrophobic, you bite your knuckle and keep it to yourself. | 你要是有幽闭恐惧症 那就咬牙忍着吧 |
[20:49] | If you get busted before I can play the hero, | 如果在我装英雄前你被抓住了 |
[20:51] | I will be out of business for nothing. | 我就竹篮打水一场空了 |
[20:53] | You can save the pep talk. | 你不用废话了 |
[20:54] | I have more riding on this than you do. | 这事我比你在行 |
[20:57] | Lunch call, ladies. Line up! Let’s go! | 吃午饭了 女士们 排好队快点 |
[21:00] | Line up! | 排好队 |
[21:07] | Glenanne. | 格兰恩 |
[21:09] | Glenanne! Get out here, right now. | 格兰恩 快出来 现在马上 |
[21:20] | All personnel to cell block D. | 所有人员去D区 |
[21:22] | Code black, code black. | 黑色警戒 黑色警戒 |
[21:34] | I can’t die. | 我不能死 |
[21:35] | I have never climbed Kilimanjaro. | 我还没爬过乞力马扎罗山呢 |
[21:37] | I’ve never seen “the Wire.” | 我还没看过”火线”呢 |
[21:39] | I’ve never even had a four-way. | 我还没玩过4p呢 |
[21:41] | I’ve never strangled a friend in cold blood before, | 我还没冷血到勒死过一个朋友呢 |
[21:43] | but it’s early. | 但是现在还早 |
[21:46] | It’s back. | 那辆车回来了 |
[21:47] | The vehicle with all the guns — the death-mobile. | 车里面装满了枪 死亡之车 |
[21:50] | Looks like they are getting organized. | 看起来他们正整装待发呢 |
[21:52] | Get the motar, Barry. Let’s go. | 拿好炮筒 巴瑞 行动起来 |
[21:55] | Is calling it that supposed to make me feel better? | 说出来会不会好受点 |
[21:58] | You know, it’s just a beer can with | 这就是个啤酒罐 |
[22:00] | aquarium cleaner and sugar and | 和鱼缸清洁剂 还有糖和 |
[22:02] | I know what I’m doing. Does that make you feel better? | 我心中有数 这样你感觉好点吗 |
[22:05] | Let’s do it. | 开始干吧 |
[22:11] | Hey, how long is it gonna take to get this boomstick thing ready. | 你弄好这个爆破筒要多久 |
[22:15] | – A minute. – A minute?! | -一分钟 -一分钟 |
[22:16] | I don’t think we have a minute, man. They are coming. | 我觉得我们可没有一分钟 他们要来了 |
[22:20] | Mr. Hartley, before you take another step, | 哈特利先生 在你进行下一步前 |
[22:24] | I’d like to talk the terms. | 我得先谈谈条件 |
[22:32] | Good, there is no reason we can’t be professional about this. | 很好 大家都是行家就没什么不能谈的 |
[22:34] | I agree, so I’m gonna offer you one last chance. | 我同意 那我给你最后一次机会 |
[22:37] | If you forfeit your guns, | 如果你放弃你的枪支 |
[22:39] | we’ll drop the weapons charges. If you don’t, | 我们不会判你枪支罪的 如果你不放弃 |
[22:41] | a federal prosecutor is gonna step on your neck as hard as he can. | 联邦公诉人可会毫不留情地弄死你的 |
[22:44] | Don’t embarrass yourself, Mr. Finley. | 别搞笑了 芬利先生 |
[22:46] | We both know you don’t have backup on the way. | 你我都清楚你没有后援了 |
[22:48] | Now, that chubby little CPA in there is gonna die. | 里面那个胖会计死定了 |
[22:51] | If you give him up, | 如果你把他交出来 |
[22:53] | there’s no reason you have to. | 你就没必要送死 |
[22:54] | As I said, this isn’t personal. | 像我说的 这不是个人恩怨 |
[22:56] | Yeah, well, this isn’t, either. | 好吧 这个也不是 |
[22:58] | Okay, give me a light. | 给我点个火 |
[23:07] | The ammo! Get down — now! | 弹药着了 快趴下 |
[23:31] | Man, I always thought of you as a second banana, but forget Mike. | 老兄 我一直以为你就是个男二号 |
[23:34] | You’re number one in my book. | 迈克靠边站 在我心里你就是老大 |
[23:36] | Barry, there were four guys. Where’s the fourth — | 巴瑞 有四个人 第四个在哪 |
[23:40] | And you made fun of my robot. | 还有你竟然嘲笑我的小机器人 |
[23:47] | Yeah! It hurts, doesn’t it?! Ha! | 够疼的吧 |
[23:51] | We got one, man. One down. | 我们搞定一个了 一个已经趴下了 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:53] | Now there’s only three people trying to kill us. | 现在只有三个人想杀我们了 |
[24:02] | That was brave, Mr. Finley. | 刚才你很勇敢 芬利先生 |
[24:05] | Brave, but not very smart. | 勇敢 但是可不聪明 |
[24:07] | You just made it my job to kill you, too. | 干掉你也成了我分内的事了 |
[24:11] | Well, Mr. Hartley, it’s my job to avoid any further bloodshed, | 哈特利先生 我的职责是尽量少造成流血 |
[24:15] | So I’m warning you — | 所以我警告你 |
[24:16] | If you come any closer, we will open fire. | 如果你再靠近 我们会开火的 |
[24:19] | We are well-armed and prepared to defend ourselves. | 我们武器装备齐全 准备好自卫了 |
[24:23] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint, | 我不想让你失望 |
[24:25] | but you’re going to have to. | 但是恐怕不得不了 |
[24:30] | That was good. Strong. | 刚才很不错 很强势 |
[24:32] | Yeah, thanks. I was also lying. | 谢谢 我还在撒谎 |
[24:37] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[24:39] | That’s all we’ve got, amigo. | 我们只有这些了 老哥 |
[24:41] | What? Why didn’t you bring more ammunition?! | 什么 你干嘛不多带点弹药来 |
[24:44] | Because we were just here to pick up a box full of paper! | 因为我们本来是来拿一箱纸就撤的 |
[24:46] | Why didn’t you take the damn FBI deal when they offered it?! | 你干嘛不接受FBI的提案 |
[24:49] | Well, obviously I regret that now! | 很明显我现在后悔了 |
[24:53] | Okay, I don’t hear any sirens, | 好吧我没听到任何警报器响 |
[24:54] | So he’s calling for backup even as we speak, | 我们说话的时候他都在请求支援 |
[24:57] | So we got to get out of here before reinforcements show up. | 所以在支援来之前我们必须离开这 |
[25:00] | How far away is the garage? Would you say 60, 70 feet? | 车库离这儿有多远 有没有六七十英尺 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. I don’t live here. | 我不知道 我又不住这儿 |
[25:04] | But if we’re gonna make a beeline for it, | 如果我们要直奔那里 |
[25:06] | we might as well do it now, right? | 最好趁现在 对吧 |
[25:07] | Says the one-legged man. | 你个瘸子真好意思说 |
[25:08] | I’m just saying, | 我就那么一说 |
[25:09] | they got a burning truck and a man with a hole in his arm. | 他们有辆着火的车和一个胳膊中弹的人 |
[25:11] | They seem pretty well distracted. | 他们看起来精神完全不集中 |
[25:13] | Well, distracted doesn’t mean asleep. | 精神不集中不等于睡着了 |
[25:14] | You see Sylvester and Jean-claude out there? | 你看门口站着的都是史泰龙级别的 |
[25:16] | They’re banged up, but they can still shoot. | 别看残了 照样能爆你头 |
[25:18] | If we try and make a run for it without cover, | 如果我们没掩护就想跑 |
[25:20] | We’re gonna get our asses shot off. | 就等着屁股开花吧 |
[25:27] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[25:29] | Hang on! | 等会 |
[25:33] | Come on, bacon, come on. Give me some bacon. Come on. | 一定有培根 拜托了 给我点培根 |
[25:43] | Hey, look, I hate to be a skeptic here, but, uh, | 我不想胡思乱想 但是 |
[25:48] | how the hell is breakfast meat supposed to help us get away? | 早餐肉怎么能帮我们逃跑 |
[25:50] | It’s not the meat. It’s the grease. | 关键不是肉 是里面的猪油 |
[25:53] | When I was with the teams, they taught us | 我在海豹队的时候 他们教我们 |
[25:54] | that any hydrocarbon polymer, like animal fat, can — | 任何碳氢化合物 比如动物脂肪 能 |
[25:58] | Never mind. Breakfast meat is magic. | 算了 早餐肉是个神奇的东西 |
[26:04] | When you’re on the run, the first few hours | 在潜逃过程中 前几个小时 |
[26:07] | are when you’re most likely to get caught. | 是最容易被抓的 |
[26:09] | Most fugitives are caught quickly | 很多逃犯被抓住的原因 |
[26:11] | because they’re trying so hard to get away | 是他们一心只顾逃跑 |
[26:13] | that they leave a trail a mile wide. | 而留下了大片踪迹 |
[26:16] | The best plan is usually to hide well | 最好的计划通常是好好藏起来 |
[26:19] | and stay out of sight. | 远离人们的视线 |
[26:22] | We got something near the library. | 我们在图书馆附近有发现 |
[26:24] | Of course, it doesn’t matter how well you’re hidden | 当然 不论你藏得再巧妙都无济于事 |
[26:27] | if they have a k-9 unit that can smell you | 只要他们有搜犬队 被狗嗅到无异于 |
[26:29] | as well as see you. | 被人看到 |
[26:32] | In that case, your best option is usually a decoy. | 那种情况下 上策通常是抛诱饵 |
[26:40] | Give the dog something to find | 让警犬找到一些东西 |
[26:42] | And hope their handlers don’t look too close. | 祈祷驯兽师检查得别太仔细 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[26:50] | It must have been the tobacco that set him off. | 警犬闻到的肯定是香烟 |
[26:53] | And as exciting as it is | 而且找到一包罗尼烟 |
[26:55] | to discover a hidden pack of ronnies, | 警犬都这么兴奋的话 |
[26:57] | I think it’s safe to say | 我觉得可以判断 |
[26:58] | that Ms. Glenanne escaped from your facility. | 格兰恩女士从你们监狱里逃跑了 |
[27:01] | So go back to your hotel. | 回你的旅馆吧 |
[27:03] | You’ll be notified the moment she turns up. | 当她再次出现的时候 你会收到通知的 |
[27:05] | When she turns up, it’ll be in Ireland or Morocco. | 她下次再出现 就在爱尔兰或摩洛哥了 |
[27:08] | My arrangement with the State Department was for today. | 我和国务院的会商会约在今天 |
[27:10] | This trip has been an utter waste. | 我此行完全成了浪费 |
[27:12] | Goodbye, warden. | 再见 典狱长 |
[27:13] | You will be hearing from my embassy. | 你会收到我们大使馆的通知的 |
[27:19] | When you’re planning an operation to grab a target, | 当你在筹划一次抓捕行动时 |
[27:22] | you want as much manpower on the ground as you can get. | 能调动的人力越多越好 |
[27:27] | You want to make sure you’ve covered every approach, | 你要确认每条小路 每个逃跑路线 |
[27:30] | every escape route. | 都有人看守 |
[27:34] | Because no matter how much you plan, | 因为不论你的计划多么周全 |
[27:36] | There are always surprises. | 总有意料之外的事情发生 |
[27:48] | All right, new deal. | 好了 新情况 |
[27:51] | That’s not just any hooker. She requested room 104. | 那妓女不是来卖的 她要了104房 |
[27:54] | Anson sent a cutout. | 安森找了个打前站的 |
[27:57] | Blonde under the breezeway — get a mic on her. | 金发妞在蓬道下面 给她身上放个麦 |
[27:59] | I’ll do you one better. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[28:00] | This little baby’s gonna be her own private cell tower. | 这个小宝贝就是她自己的广播站 |
[28:02] | We’ll get the location of whoever she’s talking to. | 不管她和谁说话 我们都能定位出来 |
[28:05] | No. No, there’s nobody. | 没有 没有 这什么人都没有 |
[28:07] | It’s a crappy motel. Jesus, what do you want? | 就是个破汽车旅馆 上帝啊你到底要什么 |
[28:10] | I want you to keep your eyes open. | 我想让你睁大眼看清楚 |
[28:12] | Hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[28:14] | What the hell’s in this package that’s got you so — | 这包裹里放了什么鬼东西让你这么 |
[28:16] | I don’t pay you to ask questions. | 我付钱不是让你问问题的 |
[28:17] | Just get me the damn bag by 5:00. | 五点前把这破包给我就行 |
[28:19] | And make sure no one’s watching. | 而且确保没人看见 |
[28:21] | I’ve got to get out of town. | 我得出城了 |
[28:22] | We got him. | 定位到他了 |
[28:23] | We got you, you little vest-wearing son of a bitch! | 发现你了 穿着马甲哥照样找得到你 |
[28:26] | No, no, no. We don’t have him yet. | 不 不 不 还没跟到他 |
[28:27] | Southwest corner of Baltic and MLK. That’s across town. | 波罗的海和马丁路德金西南角 在城的另一边 |
[28:29] | Drexel hotel. | 德雷克赛尔酒店 |
[28:30] | Blue team, Anson Fullerton is at the Drexel hotel. | 蓝队 安森·富勒顿 德雷克赛尔酒店 |
[28:34] | We have less than an hour to get there. Move! | 只有不到一个小时了 行动 |
[28:42] | Hey, go easy, Barry. | 淡定一点 巴瑞 |
[28:44] | Hey, if you want me to run on this leg, | 如果你想让我用这条腿逃跑 |
[28:46] | then I need to — I need to not feel it so much. | 那我需要 需要麻痹一下才行 |
[28:49] | Actually, I don’t want to feel much of anything right now. | 实际上 我现在什么都不想感觉到 |
[28:51] | It looks like a firing squad out there. | 外面看起来就像行刑队 |
[28:53] | They can’t hit what they can’t see. | 他们看不见目标绝不会突袭 |
[28:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:57] | 4,000 years ago, | 四千年前 |
[28:59] | Warriors disoriented their enemies by setting fire | 勇士们将稻草浸入油脂中 |
[29:02] | to bushels of straw soaked in grease | 把它们制成烟雾弹 |
[29:05] | and turning them into smoke bombs. | 点燃后迷惑敌人 |
[29:06] | Even though today’s soldiers | 即使今天的士兵们 |
[29:08] | have traded burning crops for hexachloroethane, | 用六氯乙烷取代了稻草 |
[29:11] | It doesn’t mean those primitive methods aren’t still effective. | 并不意味着原始方法就不管用 |
[29:18] | Hey, easy, bub. | 放松 兄弟 |
[29:19] | Cholesterol kills. | 胆固醇高会死人的 |
[29:21] | Yeah? So do trained killers. | 是吗 职业杀手也杀人 |
[29:23] | I don’t know why they’re waiting for backup. | 真不知道他们为什么等支援 |
[29:25] | They should just come in here and kill us now. | 他们应该马上进来杀死我们 |
[29:28] | Well, don’t tell them that. | 别跟他们那么说 |
[29:29] | Okay, now, look. | 好 现在听着 |
[29:31] | These are smoke bombs. | 这些是烟雾弹 |
[29:32] | It’ll give us some kind of cover. | 能给我们一些掩护 |
[29:34] | It’s like a curtain between us and Garret’s shooters, | 形成加雷特的枪手和我们之间的一层烟幕 |
[29:36] | but we’re still gonna have to haul ass. | 但我们也要玩命的跑 |
[29:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:40] | I mean, as ready as I’ll ever be. | 我是说 我一直都准备着呢 |
[29:41] | Let’s just do this. | 就这么干吧 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:44] | Now, this entire plan — our lives — | 现在 整个计划 我们的小命 |
[29:47] | depends on putting those directly in front of the guys with guns. | 就全看能否把这些东西扔到枪手面前 |
[29:50] | Now, were you an all-county quarterback at Annalee High? | 你是来自安那里高中的全郡最佳四分卫吗 |
[29:53] | I was Nathan Detroit in “Guys & Dolls.” | 我是”红男绿女”中的内森·底特律[赌徒] |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 那好吧 |
[30:00] | On my signal, | 听我指示 |
[30:01] | We’re gonna approach the house from the right. | 我们从右边靠近房子 |
[30:03] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:06] | Get a cover! | 找掩护 |
[30:07] | They’re not bombs. | 不是炸弹 |
[30:13] | Watch out, Barry! | 小心 巴瑞 |
[30:19] | Shoot them! | 开枪射击 |
[30:23] | – Go. Get in there. – I hate these smoke bomb. | -快 进去 -我恨这些烟雾弹 |
[30:33] | I thought you said there’d be a curtain! | 我以为你说会有层烟幕的 |
[30:36] | What happened to the curtain?! | 烟幕怎么不管用 |
[30:38] | It doesn’t matter if the bad guys are on this side of the curtain! | 烟幕在他们身后了管个屁用 |
[30:42] | Garret’s reinforcements showed up! | 加雷特的增援到了 |
[30:45] | That’s not a jump rope, is it? | 那不是跳绳 对吗 |
[30:47] | No, that’s a Detcord. | 不 是引爆线圈 |
[30:49] | Garret’s gonna make his own door. | 加雷特打算穿墙破壁 |
[30:50] | We won’t even know where he’s coming from. | 我们都不知道他要从哪里进来 |
[30:52] | That’s not good. Neither is this. | 不太妙啊 还有 |
[30:56] | We’re out of ammo. | 弹药用完了 |
[31:05] | Okay, good. Another beer. | 很好 又一罐啤酒 |
[31:07] | This means you have a plan, right? | 这意味着有新计划 对吗 |
[31:09] | What’s this one for? | 还是什么别的意思 |
[31:09] | No, this is just a regular beer. | 不 这只是罐啤酒而已 |
[31:11] | Takes the sting off the fact that I’m gonna die. | 让我暂时逃离面对死亡的现实 |
[31:15] | I got to say, though, most days it feels less immediate. | 我得说 大部分时候感觉没现在这么直接 |
[31:26] | Skirt the edge. We’ll hit him in the back. | 绕过边缘 我们从后面袭击他 |
[31:30] | Sam, how does the Lord’s Prayer go? | 萨姆 主祷文怎么念来着 |
[31:33] | Come on, you heathen. I got a plan. | 得了 你又不信教 我有计划了 |
[31:36] | It’s just not a plan I like very much. | 只是我不喜欢这个计划 |
[31:44] | This guy pays his gas bill, right? | 这家伙交煤气费了吧 |
[31:45] | Why? What are you — | 怎么了 你要… |
[31:48] | You are! You’re gonna blow up his house, aren’t you? | 你要 你要炸了他的房子 是吗 |
[31:52] | No. Technically, they’re gonna blow up the house. | 不 技术上讲 他们要炸了这房子 |
[31:54] | I’m just helping them. | 我只是帮个忙 |
[31:55] | Come on. Go. | 来吧 走 |
[31:58] | An explosion can kill you in four different ways. | 爆炸能通过四种方式杀死你 |
[32:01] | There’s the shock wave, the shrapnel, the fire, | 有冲击波 弹片 大火 |
[32:05] | and the oxygen depletion. | 以及缺氧 |
[32:07] | The best way to survive that deadly combination of factors | 从上述系列致命威胁中逃生的最佳方式 |
[32:10] | is to run like hell. | 就是拼命跑 |
[32:12] | If running isn’t an option, | 如果逃跑不行 |
[32:14] | Your best bet is to create a small, air-tight space | 最好的办法是用你能找到的 |
[32:15] | from the most flame-retardant material you can find. | 最防火的材料创造一个小型气密空间 |
[32:19] | When an explosion is headed your way, | 当爆炸向你们袭来时 |
[32:22] | it’s hard to argue with an overturned porcelain bathtub. | 很难奈何一个掀翻的瓷制浴缸 |
[32:32] | If we live through this – | 如果我们从这里活下来… |
[32:34] | Not a word. I-I swear. Ever. | 只字不提 我 我发誓 绝不 |
[32:37] | The brisance — or shattering force — | 天然气爆炸的爆破力 |
[32:40] | of a natural-gas explosion | 或者粉碎力 |
[32:42] | is nowhere near as powerful as c-4 or RDX. | 远不及C4或是黑索金[高能炸药]的力量 |
[32:46] | But just because the blast won’t kill you | 不能因为爆炸杀不死你 |
[32:48] | doesn’t mean you want to live through it without proper cover. | 就意味着不用适当保护就能活命 |
[32:52] | Knock, knock, Barry! | 巴瑞乖乖 把门开开 |
[33:22] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[33:24] | Oh! Get away from me. | 滚开 |
[33:26] | You smell like bacon. | 你闻起来像熏猪肉 |
[33:32] | Oh, man! | 伙计 |
[33:34] | Sorry, Garret. | 抱歉 加雷特 |
[33:35] | I guess things got a little personal. | 谁让我们结下梁子了呢 |
[33:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:42] | As a spy, your job is to avoid detection. | 作为间谍 你的任务是避免被发觉 |
[33:46] | But there are times when you’re sure to be discovered, | 不过总有时候你确信自己会被发现 |
[33:48] | and all that’s left is how and when. | 只是时间和方式的问题 |
[33:51] | But that’s not nothing. | 但这并非完全都是坏事 |
[33:52] | Sometimes how and when | 有时候被发现的时机和方式 |
[33:54] | give your friends an awful lot of leverage. | 可以成为你朋友手中一枚大大的筹码 |
[33:56] | This one says she heard | 这个人说她听到 |
[33:57] | two inmates in “F” block planning something. | F囚区的两个囚犯有所计划 |
[34:00] | Go ahead. Tell her. | 说吧 告诉他 |
[34:01] | You didn’t say “Please,” Glen. | 你不说”请”吗 格伦 |
[34:03] | As in please clear this room so the grown-ups can talk. | 顺便也清清场 能让大人们聊聊天 |
[34:06] | And please have a sparkling water waiting for me when I’m done. | 等我完事了请给我备好苏打水 |
[34:11] | What do you want, Ms. Reeds? | 你想怎样 瑞兹女士 |
[34:13] | I don’t have much time today. | 今天我没时间陪你 |
[34:14] | Oh? Really? Well, I’ve got a lot of time. | 哦 是吗 我倒有的是时间 |
[34:18] | In fact, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 事实上 那正是我要跟你说的 |
[34:20] | I’m up for parole in three months. | 我打算三个月后申请假释 |
[34:23] | You’re up for rejection in three months. | 你等着三个月后被驳回吧 |
[34:25] | Well, no. Not this time. | 不 这次不会 |
[34:28] | This time, I’ll have a letter of support from you. | 这次 我会有一封你签字的支持信 |
[34:34] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[34:35] | Because you ratted out two chicken heads planning a riot? | 因为你告密说有两个笨蛋策划暴乱吗 |
[34:38] | Because I know where Fiona Glenanne is. | 因为我知道菲欧娜·格兰恩在哪里 |
[34:40] | And soon as that’s signed and faxed to my lawyer, | 一旦签了那封信并且传真给我的律师 |
[34:44] | you will, too. | 你就也会知道 |
[34:53] | Get out of there! Come here! | 出来 过来 |
[35:00] | I bet you think you’re awfully clever. | 我敢打赌你认为自己十分聪明 |
[35:03] | But your British friend is just going to fly back | 但你的英国朋友要飞回来了 |
[35:05] | and make another appointment. | 还要再次约见你 |
[35:06] | Well, he better hurry. | 他最好快点 |
[35:08] | Ayn’s not the only one expecting an early release. | 不只是有姐期待早日释放 |
[35:14] | Put them both in solitary. | 把她俩都关禁闭 |
[35:25] | Going left. | 左转 |
[35:28] | Okay. Up ahead, around the corner. | 好 向前 到拐角处 |
[35:35] | Safety your weapons, but be prepared. | 不要用枪 但是要准备好 |
[35:37] | I want Anson alive, not in a body bag. | 我要活的 而不是安森的尸体 |
[36:04] | Damn it! He was forwarding the calls! | 该死 他把电话转呼了 |
[36:06] | Low-tech, less traceable. | 低技术含量 更隐蔽 |
[36:08] | Pretty smart way to bounce a call, actually. | 其实这样转接电话很聪明 |
[36:10] | Let’s get tech in here. Maybe we can — | 把技术组叫来 或许能… |
[36:12] | No. We call him back. | 不 我们拨回去 |
[36:12] | We’ll get a hit off his location before he picks up, | 在他接起来之前能确定他的位置 |
[36:14] | Make it look like his cutout pocket-dialed him. | 制造是那个妓女误拨的假象 |
[36:16] | Mike, that’s too risky. He might rea– | 迈克 那样太冒险了 他可能真… |
[36:17] | He said he had to leave by 5:00. | 他说他必须五点前离开 |
[36:19] | There’s no way we’ll have time to get Langley involved. | 我们没办法找时间让兰利介入了 |
[36:28] | We got it. We got it. He’s near the airport. | 发现了 发现了 他在机场附近 |
[36:31] | All right, that’s 20 minutes. | 好 20分钟路程 |
[36:32] | The son of a bitch is getting away again. | 这个狗娘养的又要跑了 |
[36:33] | There’s no way we get there in time. | 我们没办法及时赶到 |
[36:34] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 或许不用 |
[36:49] | What? | 干吗 |
[36:50] | Nate, are you near the airport? | 内特 你在机场附近吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah. How the hell you think I’m gonna get home, jackass? | 在 你觉得我该怎么回家 笨蛋 |
[36:54] | Anson is not here. | 安森不在这里 |
[36:55] | He’s at a cafe called Tides Cafe. | 他在咖啡馆 名字叫泰德咖啡 |
[36:58] | Now, he won’t be there for long. | 他很快就要走了 |
[36:59] | So now you need me, huh? | 现在你需要我了 |
[37:01] | Nate, I will apologize later. | 内特 我回头再道歉 |
[37:02] | But right now, I’m just trying to get over there. | 可是现在 我要赶过去 |
[37:04] | He’s probably going to be armed, | 他很可能有武器 |
[37:06] | So I want you to get eyes on him, | 我要你盯着他 |
[37:08] | but do not approach him. | 但不要接近他 |
[37:10] | Do you understand me? Do not approach him. | 听明白了吗 不要接近他 |
[37:13] | Mike, I got this. | 迈克 瞧好吧 |
[37:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:30] | You can have the cash if you burn the I.D.S. | 如果你烧了那些身份证明钱就归你 |
[37:33] | Because something doesn’t smell right — | 因为有些事不对劲… |
[37:41] | Hey, asshole, Michael Westen says hello. | 混蛋 迈克尔·韦斯顿问你好 |
[37:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:46] | Get up! | 起来 |
[37:57] | Enjoy the moment, Fredo, | 享受这一刻吧 弗雷多 |
[37:58] | but I know where too many bodies are buried. | 但我知道很多命案 |
[38:00] | I’ll be out in a week. | 一星期我就能出来 |
[38:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:03] | Shut your mouth. I don’t want to hear it. | 闭上你的嘴 我不想听 |
[38:06] | I’ll call Fi’s lawyer, | 我给菲的律师打电话 |
[38:08] | Tell her she can start the paperwork. | 告诉她可以准备文件了 |
[38:12] | Mike, we got him, man. | 迈克 抓到他了 伙计 |
[38:15] | It is about time. | 是时候了 |
[38:45] | Nate! | 内特 |
[38:49] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[38:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:51] | Look at me. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 看着我 你没事 你没事的 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna get you help, all right? | 我会救你的 好吗 |
[39:00] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[39:03] | Come on. No, no, no. Come on. | 不要啊 不 不 不 不要啊 |
[39:05] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:10] | No! | 不 |
[39:12] | Nate! | 内特 |
[39:32] | – South side’s clear! – There’s nothing over here! | -南面安全 -这边没发现 |
[40:02] | A spy’s life is spent preparing — | 一名间谍的一生都花在准备上 |
[40:05] | learning languages, researching targets, | 学习语言 研究目标 |
[40:08] | practicing with weapons. | 练习使用武器 |
[40:10] | You prepare so when the important moments arrive, | 你希望当重要时刻来临时 |
[40:13] | you’re ready. | 你能有备无患 |
[40:14] | But there are certain moments — | 但有一些时刻 |
[40:16] | human moments — | 人性的时刻 |
[40:17] | that no amount of training can prepare you for. | 再多训练你也无法做到有心理准备 |
[40:23] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[40:25] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[40:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:32] | Michael, what’s the matter? | 迈克尔 怎么了 |
[40:36] | Nate’s gone. | 内特走了 |
[40:40] | Mom, Nate’s dead. | 妈 内特死了 |
[40:45] | No, he — no, he isn’t! | 不 他… 不 他没死 |
[42:05] | It took you long enough. | 你去的还真够久的 |
[42:07] | I was beginning to think you didn’t need me. | 我不禁要想 你不需要我了 |
[42:14] | Fi, I need you more than ever. | 菲 我比任何时候都需要你 |
[42:19] | Michael, what’s wrong? | 迈克尔 怎么了 |