时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道 间谍就是一堆小骚娘们 |
[00:30] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打来的 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate…. | 如果你绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 一旦你被封杀了 |
[00:42] | you’re not going anywhere. | 就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna get you out. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[00:52] | We got a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[00:54] | If I get Anson, would that be enough to get Fiona out of jail? | 如果我抓住了安森 这是否足以让菲欧娜出狱 |
[00:57] | It’s a start. | 只能说有眉目了 |
[00:58] | I can be done with you right now. | 我现在就可以结果了你 |
[01:00] | Maybe you should just go ahead and pull that trigger. | 或许你应该就这么开枪杀了我 |
[01:01] | You can just add me to that list of bodies | 你好在那张死于你枪下的人名单上 |
[01:03] | – you’ve been dropping – Shut up. Shut up! | – 加上我的名字 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[01:04] | I said shut up! | 给老娘闭嘴 |
[01:05] | I work for Anson because if I don’t, | 我为安森卖命是因为 |
[01:07] | my brother dies. | 如果我不从 他就会杀我弟弟 |
[01:11] | Rebecca, listen to me. You hate Anson. | 丽贝卡 听我说 你恨安森 |
[01:13] | You hate him at least as much as we do. | 你对他的仇恨并不比我们少 |
[01:14] | I saw it in your eyes. | 从你的眼中看得出来 |
[01:16] | Help us take Anson down. | 帮助我们将他绳之以法吧 |
[01:17] | We’ll keep your brother safe. | 我们会保证你弟弟的安全 |
[01:19] | Sorry, Sam. It’s too late. | 对不起萨姆 太晚了 |
[01:20] | I know what it’s like to save someone close to you | 我了解那种为了拯救所爱的人 |
[01:22] | by selling your soul a piece at a time. | 而渐渐出卖自己灵魂的感觉 |
[01:24] | There’s only one way to finish this for good. | 完美的结局只能通过一种方式达成 |
[01:28] | We have to take him down together. | 我们要齐心合力抓住他 |
[01:30] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[01:31] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[01:32] | There’s nothing I won’t do. | 我什么都做的出来 |
[01:40] | In many ways, being a spy is just like any other job. | 在很多方面 当间谍就和从事普通工作一样 |
[01:44] | You get a paycheck, go to meetings, return phone calls. | 领工资 开会 回电话 |
[01:47] | And if your supervisor invites you to a fancy lunch | 而如果你的上级不明缘由地 |
[01:49] | without telling you why, | 邀你赴宴 |
[01:51] | it’s either very good news or very bad. | 则凶吉难料 |
[01:54] | You’re 30 seconds late. | 你迟到了三十秒 |
[01:56] | My training officer | 我的教官 |
[01:57] | would have booted you out of the agency for that. | 会以此为由把你开除的 |
[01:59] | Tell you what — I’ll make it up to you. | 听好了 我会补偿你的 |
[02:01] | Drinks are on me. | 酒水算我的 |
[02:02] | 卡德 迈克尔的教官 | |
[02:04] | Why don’t you tell me why I’m here? | 说说为什么请我来这儿 |
[02:07] | I forgot how much fun you are. | 你这人真有趣 |
[02:10] | There is news on your whole “Get Fiona out of jail” Project. | 你的”菲欧娜脱狱”计划有消息了 |
[02:14] | Why do I get the feeling there’s a “But” at the end of this? | 我怎么感觉这个消息是喜忧参半呢 |
[02:17] | There always is, isn’t there? | 那是当然 不是吗 |
[02:18] | The C.I.A. would like her to prove | 中情局在和她谈条件之前 |
[02:20] | that she is a friend of the agency | 想要她证明 |
[02:23] | before they’re willing to talk terms of a deal. | 她对中情局抱有好意 |
[02:25] | “A friend of the agency.” | 抱有好意 |
[02:26] | Relax, Michael. | 别激动 迈克尔 |
[02:28] | They just want her arms supplier. | 他们就想知道她的武器供应商 |
[02:29] | That wasn’t what we talked about, Card. | 我们之前可不是这么谈的 |
[02:31] | Well, the consensus was that | 咱们之前达成的共识是 |
[02:33] | your panties would be in a bunch over this. | 你会为此吃不了兜着走的 |
[02:35] | That’s why I’m here to see you personally. | 所以我才会亲自接见你 |
[02:37] | That’s why I’m buying you $18 drinks. | 还请了你十八大洋的酒钱 |
[02:38] | And that’s why I can tell you this — | 所以我才会跟你谈这个事 |
[02:41] | I can still make this happen, | 这事儿我还搞得定 |
[02:44] | but I need you and her to play ball. | 但是需要你和她能够合作 |
[02:47] | And I need you to help convince her. | 我要你去说服她 |
[02:50] | Do I have a choice? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[02:51] | Not really — | 够呛 |
[02:53] | Not if you ever want to see your girlfriend again | 如果你还想和你女友在一起 |
[02:55] | without a pane of glass between the two of you. | 不再是隔着防弹玻璃四目相对的话 |
[02:57] | Well, I guess, then, I’m in. | 这样的话 成交 |
[03:06] | Sam, there are chairs inside, you know, | 萨姆 屋里有椅子 |
[03:08] | where it’s not 100 degrees. | 又不是老虎凳 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I’m giving Rebecca some space. | 我知道 我是想给丽贝卡私人空间 |
[03:11] | I’m kind of terrified of that look in her eyes, | 我对她那种遇事不顺时 |
[03:13] | when things aren’t going her way. | 充满怨恨眼神还是心有余悸 |
[03:14] | Still haven’t found her brother? | 还没有她弟弟的消息吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I’m all buddied out, Mike — | 是啊 我认识的人都问过了 |
[03:17] | I mean, FBI NSA, Interpol. | 什么联调局啊 安全局 国际警察 |
[03:19] | The whereabouts of Mr. Trent Lang | 到处打听特伦特·朗先生的下落 |
[03:21] | are a mystery to us all. | 谁都没消息 |
[03:22] | Is she still keeping everything close to the vest? | 她还是闭口不谈任何事吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:25] | She won’t say anything | 她还是不愿透露 |
[03:26] | about where he disappeared from or what spooked him. | 她弟弟的失踪地点和原因 |
[03:28] | So for all I know, | 就现在的情况来看 |
[03:30] | the guy wandered into the wrong section of bed bath and beyond. | 这老兄可能是逛百货大楼的时候走丢了吧 |
[03:32] | All right, I’ll go talk to her. | 好吧 我去和她谈谈 |
[03:33] | Yeah, good luck with that, brother. | 祝你好运 |
[03:40] | Rebecca, we need to talk about your brother. | 丽贝卡 我们来谈谈你弟弟吧 |
[03:43] | You can’t find him, can you? | 你们找不到他 对吗 |
[03:44] | I seem to remember sparing your life so you could. | 我记得饶你一命就是为了让你找到他 |
[03:47] | You haven’t given us much to go on. | 你给我们的线索太少了 |
[03:49] | I already told Sam | 我告诉过萨姆 |
[03:51] | I’m not letting you gamble with my brother’s life. | 不会让你们用我弟弟的命当赌注 |
[03:53] | This thing with Trent is delicate. | 特伦特现在的处境很微妙 |
[03:55] | And I’m telling you | 那我现在告诉你 |
[03:56] | that I specialize in delicate situations. | 我特别擅长处理微妙的情况 |
[03:59] | Try me. | 不信试试 |
[04:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Let’s just say there are some very dangerous people after Trent. | 这么说吧 特伦特被些极度危险的人盯上了 |
[04:06] | Anson found out where Trent is hiding, | 安森找到了特伦特的藏身之地 |
[04:08] | and he said that if I don’t do his bidding, | 他威胁我说如果我不听他的 |
[04:10] | he’ll tell these people where Trent is. | 他就告诉那些人特伦特的下落 |
[04:12] | Finding your brother might not be the only answer. | 或许找到你弟弟并不是唯一的办法 |
[04:14] | These very dangerous people might be a good start. | 也可以从这些危险分子身上入手 |
[04:17] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我请求你相信我 |
[04:20] | How can I do that? | 我如何能相信你 |
[04:23] | How do I know you’ll keep your promise? | 我怎么知道你会信守承诺 |
[04:24] | Until he met me, | 在遇到我之前 |
[04:26] | Anson Fullerton was running an international conspiracy | 安森·福勒顿计划着一场天大的阴谋 |
[04:28] | with hundreds of operatives and billions of dollars. | 涉及数百特工和几十亿资金 |
[04:31] | And then I swore to take him down. | 然后我发誓要抓住他 |
[04:33] | Now he’s off hiding in some spider hole under an assumed name, | 如今他不知躲藏在哪个角落里 更名改姓 |
[04:36] | and you’re all he has left. | 为他卖命的也就剩你一个 |
[04:38] | So, you go ask him if I keep my promises. | 你可以去问问他我说话算不算数 |
[04:58] | Last time I saw my brother was in that club. | 我最后一次见我弟弟就是在那个俱乐部 |
[05:02] | He liked to dance? He tended bar? | 他是来跳舞的 还是在这里打工 |
[05:04] | I need a little more here. | 你得再说详细点 |
[05:07] | Trent was hired to do payroll. | 他在这里做会计 |
[05:09] | A few months in, he figured out | 过了几个月 他发现 |
[05:10] | it was just a front for a criminal syndicate. | 这里只是犯罪集团的门面 |
[05:13] | He tipped off the cops and slipped town? | 他向警方举报然后远走高飞了 |
[05:15] | Yeah. The police busted the boss for racketeering. | 是的 警方以敲诈罪逮捕了老板 |
[05:17] | That’s Wes Foster. | 那就是维斯·福斯特 |
[05:19] | It was his dad who went to prison. | 被送进监狱的是他爸爸 |
[05:21] | So, Wes took over the family business, | 维斯接管了家族的生意 |
[05:23] | and he’s picked up a new hobby, which is hunting my brother. | 他还开始了一桩新生意 那就是追杀我弟弟 |
[05:26] | He’s been offering rewards, bribing cops. | 他到处悬赏 贿赂警察 |
[05:29] | Son of a bitch is obsessed. | 那畜生不依不饶 |
[05:31] | 维斯 不依不饶的畜生 | |
[05:33] | Well, you’ve seen him. | 你见到他了 |
[05:35] | Still not hearing any brilliant solutions. | 还是没见你有什么高招 |
[05:37] | One step at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[05:38] | First I need to figure out a way in. | 首先我要想个办法混进去 |
[05:40] | Oh, good luck. | 你想多了 |
[05:41] | Wes’ organization is huge, | 维斯的组织虽然庞大 |
[05:43] | but since the bust, it’s family only. | 但是自从他爸被捕以来 只对家人开放 |
[05:45] | There’s always a way in. | 总会有办法进去的 |
[05:47] | You just have to know your target. | 只要把你的目标研究透 |
[05:52] | Are you sure you’re sure, Mike? I mean, Rebecca — | 这事你能肯定吗 迈克 丽贝卡她 |
[05:54] | She needs our help. | 她需要我们的帮助 |
[05:55] | Her brother didn’t do anything wrong. | 她弟弟没有错 |
[05:56] | We’re doing this. | 这事儿我们得管 |
[05:58] | I don’t know, Mike. | 这事儿不好说 迈克 |
[05:59] | You got three states’ worth of gang members here. | 这黑帮人数能凑够好几百桌麻将了 |
[06:00] | I mean, you can’t get them all busted. | 你又不能把他们全抓走 |
[06:02] | Maybe the old torch-and-pitchfork routine would work, huh? | 也许那种老式的群起而攻之的办法可以奏效 |
[06:04] | You know, round up some villagers. | 把乡亲们都叫来 |
[06:07] | Just brainstorming. | 我就是发散下思维 |
[06:09] | Forget the whole gang. This comes down to Wes. | 围剿不要想 擒贼先擒王 从维斯下手 |
[06:13] | If we convince him | 要是我们能让他相信 |
[06:14] | it was someone else who got his father busted, | 出卖他父亲的另有其人 |
[06:15] | Rebecca’s brother is off the hook. | 他就会放过丽贝卡的弟弟 |
[06:17] | I just need an approach. | 我只需要找个接近他的办法 |
[06:18] | Okay, well, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[06:19] | Wes’ dad, Hank, died in prison | 维斯他父亲汉克 |
[06:21] | six months ago of a heart attack. | 六个月前因心脏病死于狱中 |
[06:24] | But his old cellie — | 但是他的前狱友 |
[06:25] | He’s in a work-release program in Tallahassee. | 在塔拉哈西离狱劳改 |
[06:27] | He’d be a walking encyclopedia on Wes’ dad. | 他肯定对维斯父亲的事无所不知 |
[06:30] | We get some background info, | 我们去了解下背景情况 |
[06:32] | I could approach Wes as Hank’s prison buddy. | 我就以他父亲狱友的身份接近维斯 |
[06:35] | You’re fine making the trip up to Tallahassee? | 你能去次塔拉哈西吗 |
[06:37] | You’ll have backup. | 会有人和你一起去的 |
[06:39] | You haven’t lived | 你肯定 |
[06:41] | till you’ve spent a midsummer road trip with Nate Westen. | 还未尝过内特·韦斯顿一同旅行的快感 |
[06:42] | Me and Nate versus the ex-con? Seriously? | 要我和内特去对付那个前科犯 开玩笑吧 |
[06:44] | Time is tight. | 时间很紧 |
[06:46] | I need to stay here and make the approach | 我在这里待命 一旦你们拿到情报 |
[06:47] | as soon as we’ve got some info. | 我就去接近维斯 |
[06:49] | Hey, if you want, you can babysit Rebecca. | 如果你不愿去 那你留下陪丽贝卡 |
[06:50] | I’ll go with Nate. | 我和内特去 |
[06:51] | No, no, no. Thank you. Bring on the ex-con. | 不用了 谢谢你 让前科犯放马过来吧 |
[06:56] | Unlike common criminals, | 与普通的罪犯不同 |
[06:58] | spies are trained to work with their captors | 间谍们会与逮捕他们的人合作 |
[07:00] | to negotiate their own release. | 商讨释放他们的条件 |
[07:02] | In most cases, it simply requires | 大多数情况下 需要他们 |
[07:04] | staying calm, relaxed, | 保持冷静 放松 |
[07:05] | and being as helpful as possible. | 并且尽可能显得有利用价值 |
[07:07] | Of course, it’s a lot more difficult | 当然 如果站在你面前的 |
[07:08] | when the person standing across from you is someone you hate. | 是你极度憎恨的人 要做到这点则难上加难 |
[07:10] | I realize that working with us | 我知道 要让你和我们合作 |
[07:12] | is more akin to a shotgun wedding than a romantic courtship. | 更像是包办婚姻而不是自由恋爱 |
[07:15] | But you have done it before. | 但你之前和我们合作过 |
[07:18] | Well, that was for Michael, not you. | 我那么做是为了迈克尔 不是你 |
[07:20] | I get it — you’re not joining my fan club anytime soon. | 我懂 你对我不会有什么好感 |
[07:23] | It’s sad, but I’ve come to terms with it. | 虽然很不好受 但我也认了 |
[07:25] | Listen to me carefully, please. | 请你听清楚了 |
[07:26] | The deal that Michael Westen’s been offered | 我们向迈克尔提出的交易 |
[07:28] | has a solid shot to get you out of here. | 有很大的机会能把你从这儿弄出去 |
[07:32] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[07:35] | Last time you helped me, | 你上次帮我的时候 |
[07:36] | you pulled Michael out of Ireland | 你把迈克尔调离了爱尔兰 |
[07:37] | without so much as a goodbye. | 我们连再见都没能说 |
[07:39] | I’ll tell you what — | 怎么说呢 |
[07:40] | Why don’t we go ahead and focus on the present, okay? | 我们为什么不向前看 聚焦于当下呢 |
[07:44] | Peruse that. | 好好读下 |
[07:50] | You want my help bringing down Greyson Miller. | 你要我帮你对付格里森·米勒 |
[07:54] | Putting him out of business | 让他歇菜的话 |
[07:55] | would make certain middle eastern allies happy, | 能取悦某些中东的盟友 |
[07:58] | which would make the agency happy, | 那样咱们局也就高兴了 |
[08:00] | which could make you very happy. | 那样你也会非常高兴的 |
[08:02] | It’s just a great big circle of bliss. | 这么大一个良性循环 |
[08:05] | Do you love it? | 你喜欢这主意吗 |
[08:09] | What does Michael say about all this? | 迈克尔对此什么看法 |
[08:10] | I’ll be honest with you. | 和你直说了吧 |
[08:12] | At first, he wasn’t thrilled with this proposition, | 刚开始 他并不喜欢这个计划 |
[08:14] | but he realizes that this deal is your ticket home. | 但他意识到这就是张送你回家的车票 |
[08:17] | And that’s where he wants you — home. | 他就想送你回家 |
[08:20] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我干 |
[08:24] | I need to make arrangements to reach Greyson. | 我要想个办法接近格里森 |
[08:26] | Let’s get into it, then. | 我们好好研究 |
[08:27] | I need you to call Michael’s mother and tell her to bring | 我要你给迈克尔的妈妈打电话 让她把 |
[08:29] | the picture frame that I gave her last year. | 我去年给她的相框带来 |
[08:31] | A photo frame. | 相框 |
[08:34] | I don’t want to know, do I? | 我不用再追问了是吧 |
[08:37] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[08:46] | Next time we drive 500 miles | 下次要是还有任务要开500公里 |
[08:47] | to interrogate some dead guy’s ex-cellmate, | 去盘问哪个死人的监狱室友 |
[08:49] | we’re taking my car. | 一定要开我的车 |
[08:50] | I mean, these seats are as hard as a park bench. | 这些座位就和公园里的板凳一样硬 |
[08:54] | This is a high-performance machine, Nate, okay? | 内特 这可是台高性能跑车 |
[08:57] | Could your car have got us here in less than six hours? | 开你的车我们能在六小时内赶到吗 |
[08:59] | I — I don’t think so. | 我看未必吧 |
[09:02] | Well, at least I wouldn’t have to listen to five hours of Queen. | 至少我不用听整整五个小时的皇后乐队 |
[09:04] | Now you’re gonna dog my playlist. | 你现在开始诋毁我听的歌曲了 |
[09:05] | It’s shrilly. | 那不是歌 是尖叫 |
[09:06] | If by “Shrilly,” you mean “Angelic,” then I agree with you. | 如果你说的是天使般地叫声 那我完全同意 |
[09:09] | Wait a minute. Look who’s here. | 等等 看谁来了 |
[09:13] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[09:21] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 劳驾 劳驾 |
[09:23] | Whatever you’re selling, I don’t want any. | 不管你们推销什么 我都没兴趣 |
[09:25] | You Butch McCall? | 你是布奇·麦考 |
[09:26] | How you doing? Ben Wexler. | 你好 我是本·威克斯勒 |
[09:27] | This is my associate Sam Baum. | 这位是我同事萨姆·鲍姆 |
[09:29] | We’re with the National Institute of Prisoner Psychology. | 我是来自国家囚犯心理研究所的 |
[09:31] | We’re going around conducting interviews with former inmates. | 我们在对以前的犯人进行访谈 |
[09:34] | – We just need about… – Not interested. Now, get lost. | -我们只是想… -不感兴趣 走开 |
[09:37] | Now, Mr. McCall, you should know | 麦考先生 我们要告诉你 |
[09:38] | that anyone who participates in the study will receive — | 参与访谈者每人可以拿到 |
[09:41] | $500, sir. | 五百美元 |
[09:42] | – $500. – And that’s in your pocket. Cash. | -五百美元 -而且当场兑现 给现金 |
[09:44] | $500. | 五百美元 |
[09:45] | So now all you got to do | 你所需做的就是 |
[09:47] | s answer some questions about your old cellmate. | 就是回答几个关于你以前狱友的问题 |
[09:49] | I believe his name is Hank Foster. | 我想他名字叫汉克·福斯特 |
[09:50] | You have me confused with somebody who gives a damn! | 我跟这人一点关系都没有 |
[09:54] | Now get lost. | 你们给我滚蛋 |
[09:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:09] | Okay, no, that’s good. Okay, that’s — | 行了 别 这样就可以了 这有点 |
[10:10] | Someone just got their first lesson in cattle-prod safety — | 你刚学到了电牛棒使用教程之第一课 |
[10:13] | Two hands, dude. Two hands. | 用两只手 两只手 |
[10:14] | Two hands. | 两只手 |
[10:17] | How you feeling, Butch? | 感觉怎么样 布奇 |
[10:18] | Still tingles a little bit, right? | 还有点疼吧 |
[10:21] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[10:23] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[10:24] | Um, I guess technically we are researchers, right? | 我想我们应该算是研究人员吧 |
[10:27] | We’re just not from the national institute of… | 只不过不是什么国家机构的… |
[10:29] | whatever the hell I said. | 我爱咋说就咋说 |
[10:30] | That was a lie. | 反正是骗你的 |
[10:32] | We just have a few questions about your old cellmate. | 我们有几个问题要问 关于你的前狱友 |
[10:34] | Anyone who been in the joint know | 任何一个蹲过牢的人都知道 |
[10:35] | you don’t snitch about anything to anyone. Right, right. | -不能随便透露别人的消息 -是是 |
[10:38] | What happens in union correctional | 我知道监狱之事 |
[10:39] | stays in union correctional. | 不可外传 |
[10:41] | Look, man, we’re not the cops. | 但我们不是警察 |
[10:43] | We just want to know a little more about Hank, okay — | 我们只想知道一点有关汉克的事 |
[10:44] | His likes, his dislikes, his habits, | 比如他的喜好 他的兴趣 |
[10:47] | His thoughts on global warming. | 他怎么看全球变暖问题 |
[10:49] | Yeah, and what if I decide to tell you to kiss my ass? Then what? | 好 我的的答复是去你妹的 怎么着 |
[10:53] | Just remember, you’re protecting a dead guy. | 你想想 你是在为一个死人保守秘密 |
[10:56] | I mean, is it really worth it? | 你确定他值得你这么做吗 |
[11:03] | You still offering the $500? | 那五百美元该给还是给的吧 |
[11:07] | Well, that depends on how helpful you’re feeling. | 这个么 就看你能帮上多少忙了 |
[11:15] | He said the prison gangs left him alone after that. | 他说监狱黑帮之后就没骚扰他了 |
[11:18] | So, Hank’s cell was at this end. | 汉克的牢房在这一头 |
[11:20] | He used to play backgammon | 他以前经常跟他的… |
[11:21] | with the, uh, dudes from his cellblock | 狱友们在这几张桌上 |
[11:23] | at these tables right here. | 下双陆棋 |
[11:25] | The laundry room was over here at this end. | 洗衣房在这一头 |
[11:26] | That’s where Hank had his heart attack. | 这里就是汉克心脏病发作的地方 |
[11:29] | – Great. Anything else? -Um, nope. | -很好 还有别的信息吗 -没了 |
[11:31] | I think that pretty much brings Skype storytime to an end. | 咱们的激情聊天也改结束了 |
[11:35] | All right, you should pack up | 行 你现在也立即收兵 |
[11:36] | and get out of there as fast as you can. | 尽快离开那地方 |
[11:37] | Will do. | 马上 |
[11:39] | Hey, Mike, he said Hank was one tough bastard, | 迈克 他说汉克是个狠角色 |
[11:41] | so I doubt his son’s gonna be a pushover. | 所以我估计他儿子对他言听计从 |
[11:43] | You sure you got enough info to sell your cover? | 你确定你掌握的信息足够骗过他 |
[11:44] | I’ll make it work. | 我会骗过他的 |
[11:49] | Selling a cover as a former convict | 要伪装成一个前科犯 |
[11:52] | is about the little things — | 需要注意很多细节 |
[11:53] | the habits you learn in prison, | 在监狱养成的习惯 |
[11:55] | things like wearing shoes without laces, | 比如穿不系带的鞋子 |
[11:58] | refusing to make direct eye contact, | 避免与人对视 |
[12:00] | and asking permission before doing even the most basic task. | 以及就算是最基本的事也要得到允许 |
[12:04] | I couldn’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t — I — | 不好意思 我不是想 |
[12:07] | I was hoping to speak with Mr. Foster, if that’s okay. | 我只想跟福斯特先生谈一谈 如果可以的话 |
[12:11] | I-I don’t mean to intrude. | 我不是要打扰你们 |
[12:13] | It’s a little late for that. | 你已经打扰了 |
[12:14] | The name’s Freddie Kupfer. | 我的名字叫弗雷迪·卡弗 |
[12:16] | I was in your dad’s backgammon club, you know, upstate. | 我以前跟你父亲一起玩双陆棋的 在州北里面 |
[12:21] | I was hoping that we could privately conversate. | 我想我们是不是能私下里谈几句 |
[12:25] | We’re already conversing privately. | 我们现在就在私下里谈 |
[12:26] | You just haven’t said anything yet. | 你什么事都没告诉我 |
[12:28] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[12:29] | Your dad wanted me to give you a message when I got out. | 你父亲想要我出来的时候给你捎个话 |
[12:32] | It’s about how he got pinched. | 关于他怎么被抓住的 |
[12:33] | Oh, damn it, Wes. | 哦 真讨厌 维斯 |
[12:34] | Don’t let this guy ruin our meal. | 别让这家伙坏了胃口 |
[12:36] | What, you running some sort of scam, looking for a handout? | 我看 你是来耍心眼蒙人骗钱的吧 |
[12:39] | No scam, nope… | 蒙人 绝对不会 |
[12:41] | Although Hank did say | 虽然汉克确实说过 |
[12:43] | that you might be able to slide me some startup cash, | 你可能会给我点糊口钱什么的 |
[12:45] | like you did for your uncle David when he got out. | 就像你的戴维叔叔出狱的时候一样 |
[12:48] | – Was that supposed to be on the D.L.? – Sorry. | -这事不是归国家劳工部管么 -不好意思 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you tell me what my dad said? | 你不如告诉我我父亲的原话吧 |
[12:51] | And I’ll decide what it’s worth. | 我会判断值不值得帮你的 |
[12:53] | Your dad said, | 你父亲说 |
[12:54] | “Wes needs to know he’s chasing the wrong guy. | “维斯要知道他要抓错人了 |
[12:58] | It wasn’t Trent that dropped the dime.” | 并不是特伦特告的密” |
[13:01] | When making an approach, | 取得目标信任的时候 |
[13:03] | solid intelligence is often just a starting point. | 给出确凿的情报往往只是一个开端 |
[13:05] | Scam or not, it sure sounds like a fairy tale. | 不管是不是蒙我 听起来太玄乎了 |
[13:08] | Gauging the different | 评估你的目标 |
[13:09] | reactions of your target and those around him | 和他身边人的反应 |
[13:11] | can help you fill in the blanks. | 能帮助你把故事编的更加详实 |
[13:13] | While you may already know how a man feels about his dad… | 既然你已经知道这个人对他父亲的看法 |
[13:15] | Seriously? You’re — you’re kicking me out? | 你说真的吗 你 你不帮我 |
[13:18] | Hank said that you two were tight. | 汉克说你们俩感情很深 |
[13:19] | Hank said that you were just like him. | 汉克说你的性子跟他一模一样 |
[13:21] | …keeping your eyes open can also tell you | 时刻注意观察 你也会发现 |
[13:23] | about how that man’s wife | 这个男人的老婆 |
[13:24] | really felt about her father-in-law. | 对她的公公是怎么看的 |
[13:27] | I’ll tell you another thing he said. | 你知道他还说什么吗 |
[13:29] | He said his champ would be all over this, | 他说你一定会把那人生吞活剥了 |
[13:31] | though he didn’t think the wife would let you off the leash. | 虽然他觉得你老婆不会让你为父报仇的 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:36] | Rob…hold on a second. | 罗伯 等一下 |
[13:40] | Are you serious, wes? Get rid of this loser. | 你开玩笑的吧 维斯 别理那个垃圾了 |
[13:42] | Let me handle it. | 让我来处理 |
[13:46] | You should watch your mouth. | 你讲话要小心点 |
[13:48] | These were Hank’s words, not mine. I apologize. | 那都是汉克说的 不是我的意思 抱歉 |
[13:51] | – Speak fast. – All right. | -有话快说 -好好 |
[13:52] | There was this ex-D.A., | 有个卸任的检察官 |
[13:54] | paper pusher, doing time with us. | 坐办公室的 跟我们一起被关过 |
[13:56] | Some of the other guys would work him over pretty good. | 有几个人跟他处得很好 |
[13:58] | He let slip that the cops had a secret informant on you, | 他无意说到警方在你身边有个秘密线人 |
[14:01] | Someone you didn’t even know about. | 这个人你都不认识 |
[14:03] | That’s all you got? | 你就知道这么点事 |
[14:05] | Sorry. That’s not enough. | 不好意思 信息量太小 |
[14:07] | Wait. Wait. That’s all I got? | 等等 你真以为我就知道这么点 |
[14:08] | Who said that’s all I got? | 谁说我就知道这么点事 |
[14:09] | He also said there was a file, | 他还说到有个文件 |
[14:10] | a file in some warehouse in overtown, I think, | 应该是在奥弗城的一个仓库里 |
[14:13] | that should tell you who the snitch is. | 这里应该会说到告密的人是谁 |
[14:16] | And how do I get to see this file? | 那我要怎么得到这个文件 |
[14:18] | You could ask nicely, | 你可以君子地去找他要 |
[14:19] | but I could also offer my services | 不过我也可以作为一个采购专家 |
[14:21] | as a procurement specialist. | 给你提供一些帮助 |
[14:25] | A thief. | 就是贼嘛 |
[14:26] | Yeah. I got it. Thanks. | 嗯 我理解了 谢谢了 |
[14:29] | Fine. You got a job. | 行 你有活干了 |
[14:31] | You earn your keep, it pays pretty good. | 你干得好 报酬不会少 |
[14:33] | But if you’re playing some game, I will bury your ass alive. | 但如果你敢玩什么花招 我就活埋了你 |
[14:37] | I’ll tell you what — if I don’t come through, | 我跟你说吧 要是我搞不定 |
[14:40] | I’ll grab a shovel and help you dig. | 我亲自给你递铲子帮你挖坑 |
[14:47] | Ok, how many of these I’ve had | 我这到底是第几瓶了啊 |
[14:48] | ’cause it sounded like you just promised Wes | 我竟然听到你说你跟维斯保证 |
[14:50] | you’re gonna bust into a police storage facility, | 你要闯进一间警方的储藏室 |
[14:52] | and I know you’re not brain-damaged. | 我知道你脑子应该没坏 |
[14:53] | I had to offer him something. | 我总得给他点什么 |
[14:55] | Wes needs proof, and he’s not gonna believe me | 维斯需要证据 他要是不让我做点什么 |
[14:58] | unless he has to work for it. | 他根本不会相信我的 |
[14:59] | Anson kills my brother if this isn’t done delicately. | 如果这事处理不得当 安森就会杀了我弟弟 |
[15:02] | Getting arrested is not an option. | 有人被抓进局子可不行 |
[15:05] | Nobody’s getting arrested. | 没有人会被抓住的 |
[15:06] | I just need you two to plant a file for wes and me to find, | 我只需要你们放个文件 让维斯跟我去找 |
[15:09] | and I will handle this delicately. | 我会把这件事处理妥当的 |
[15:11] | Okay, Mike, I can back-date some C.I.A. Payment invoices | 好吧 迈克 我可以伪造中情局的旧发票 |
[15:14] | and fudge some operation status reports. | 然后胡诌一些行动情况报告 |
[15:16] | Who we setting up? | 给这个替罪羊起个什么名字 |
[15:17] | Just say “Unnamed informant” | 就说是”匿名线人” |
[15:19] | and point everything away from trent. | 然后让特伦特跟这事八竿子打不着 |
[15:21] | Let Wes spend the rest of his life tearing his team apart | 让维斯的余生都纠结在分裂帮派 |
[15:24] | trying to figure out who betrayed him. | 追查叛徒的事情上吧 |
[15:26] | There you have it. Go, team. | 这样行了吧 行动吧 队友们 |
[15:28] | Yeah, why don’t you just | 是啊 你干吗不干脆 |
[15:29] | promise him a walk on the moon while you’re at it? | 跟他保证要请他上月球漫游呢 |
[15:31] | If that will prevent them from hunting your brother, | 如果那样他就不会去找你哥哥了 |
[15:33] | it’s on the table. | 我们就那么做呗 |
[15:36] | Don’t get him started. | 你可别激他 |
[15:37] | I don’t have any buddies at nasa. | 我在国家航天局可没有熟人 |
[15:43] | This place is amazing. Bro, wow. | 这地方太赞了 兄弟 赞 |
[15:46] | I mean, it reminds me of that movie | 它让我想起了那部电影 |
[15:48] | where the ex-con gets mistook for a rich guy | 那个前科犯被当成一个富人 |
[15:51] | and there’s a cowboy hat and there’s a monkey that — | 然后还有一顶牛仔帽 有只猴子 |
[15:55] | – Oh, actually, I think that was a tv show. – I didn’t see it. | -哦 其实是电视节目 -我没看过 |
[15:58] | It means you’re doing good for yourself. | 那你真是活得挺健康的 |
[16:00] | What can I say? My wife has good taste. | 是啊 我老婆品味好嘛 |
[16:03] | Seriously, you couldn’t have met up at the nightclub? | 你们真的不能在夜总会见面吗 |
[16:05] | Cut him some slack. He’s a guest. | 别搞这么尴尬 他是客人 |
[16:10] | Sorry. That — that just… | 对不起 那个… |
[16:12] | Well, tell your “Guest” not to touch anything else. | 跟你的”客人”说不要再碰东碰西了 |
[16:16] | I have a friend who can fix this. | 我有个朋友会修的 |
[16:17] | He owns a machine shop. | 他开了家机械商店 |
[16:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[16:20] | It’s better if you stay out of her way for now. | 这会你最好别出现在她面前 |
[16:22] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:26] | I didn’t put all this up overnight. | 这可不是一夜之间的成果 |
[16:27] | This is years of blood and sweat. | 这是多年来的血汗 |
[16:30] | You saying this is all for nothing? | 你说这些根本都是白费功夫 |
[16:32] | It’s the cops. It’s how they do it. | 警察嘛 这是他们的管用伎俩 |
[16:34] | You’re busy, uh, chasing this, uh, Trent guy | 让你忙着找这个叫特伦特的家伙 |
[16:36] | while the real informant gets to breathe easy. | 真正的线人却得以脱身 |
[16:39] | Which would mean this is all lies. | 也就是说这一切都是谎言 |
[16:41] | Not lies. | 不是谎言 |
[16:42] | You know how when we were in school, | 你记得我们在学校是怎么做 |
[16:44] | when you put your name on the smart kid’s test? | 在最聪明的小孩的卷子上写自己的名字 |
[16:48] | I did. | 我干过 |
[16:50] | This stuff happened. It just wasn’t trent. | 这些事都是发生过的 只不过不是特伦特干的 |
[16:52] | If my dad knew about this, why didn’t he say anything? | 要是我父亲知道 他为什么没告诉我 |
[16:54] | Well, why didn’t he talk to our lawyers? | 他为什么没跟律师讲呢 |
[16:56] | He was putting it all together, | 他刚搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | but then his heart stopped. | 就去世了 |
[16:59] | Maybe he would have told you, but you didn’t visit him | 要是他在牢里的最后几个月里你去看他的话 |
[17:02] | the last few months he was on the inside. | 他应该会告诉你的 |
[17:08] | Tell me about this police warehouse. | 给我讲讲这个警局仓库 |
[17:11] | I got a guy who works at city hall. | 我有个朋友在市政厅工作 |
[17:13] | He mops the floors. | 是拖地板的 |
[17:15] | Now, when we were kids, he — he blew his pinky clean off. | 我们小的时候 他特喜欢吹小拇指 |
[17:19] | We used to call him — | 我们以前管他叫… |
[17:21] | This is not the point. | 我又扯歪了 |
[17:22] | He was able to pull | 他有办法拿到 |
[17:24] | the blueprints and the work schedules. | 那些警察的排班表和仓库图纸 |
[17:26] | Now, if we enter the warehouse here, between swing shifts, | 如果我们在夜班换班时从这里进入仓库 |
[17:30] | We’ll be able to grab the files and bolt — | 就能拿了文件 |
[17:32] | less than a minute. | 并且一分钟之内撤走 |
[17:34] | And you’re sure that file will be there. | 你确定文件就在那里吧 |
[17:35] | I have never been sure-er. | 我从来不见兔子不撒鹰 |
[17:44] | Budget constraints force most government offices | 预算控制使得多数的政府办公室 |
[17:47] | to manage their files | 用陈旧的 过时的分类系统 |
[17:48] | Using rigid, out-of-date filing systems. | 来管理文件 |
[17:51] | The constant glitches and lack of technical support | 频繁故障 又缺乏技术支持 |
[17:53] | give you a great opportunity | 使得你有机会 |
[17:55] | to sidestep the normal rules and procedures. | 钻日常规则和程序的空子 |
[17:57] | Uh, this little devil didn’t get back into the file box — | 这小东西没有放回文件箱里 |
[18:00] | Case number 08-52979. | 案件编号是08-52979 |
[18:03] | Can you make sure it finds its way back home? | 你能把他放回原位吗 |
[18:05] | Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 先生 非常感谢 |
[18:09] | Case is closed. Doesn’t say anything about new files. | 案子已经结案了 没说有新的文件啊 |
[18:12] | Ah, well, it’ll be under Detective Finley. | 这是芬利警探的案子 |
[18:14] | Should come up in a few hours. | 过几个小时就更新了 |
[18:15] | Or next June. You know how it is. | 或者是等到明年六月 你懂的 |
[18:19] | Sorry. Can’t file this without proper authorization. | 不好意思 没有正规的授权我不能收纳 |
[18:22] | Of course, if you run into someone | 当然 如果你遇到一个 |
[18:23] | who insists on doing things by the book, | 非得照章办事的人 |
[18:25] | you better know how to bend those same rules in your favor. | 那你最好知道怎么让同样的规则为你说话 |
[18:28] | Okay, listen, uh, we need your help here, see, | 听着 我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:30] | ’cause I’m a — | 因为我吧 |
[18:31] | an idiot. | 就是个白痴 |
[18:33] | An idiot who’s gonna get us both suspended. | 要害我们俩一起被停职了 |
[18:34] | Well, I need supervisor approvals. | 可我需要上级的批准 |
[18:37] | Hey, eyes up here, little man. | 嘿 眼睛不要乱瞄 小伙子 |
[18:39] | He’s already on my bad side. | 我已经记他的仇了 |
[18:41] | And if you don’t want to end up there, too, | 你要是不想也被我记仇 |
[18:43] | you’ll quit looking down my shirt and take the damn file. | 最好别往我衬衫里看 去把那文件放起来 |
[18:45] | I…wasn’t, ma’am. | 我 我没在看 女士 |
[18:48] | You can’t bend the rules for your precious file room, | 你不能违反你的宝贝文件室的规矩 |
[18:50] | but sexual harassment’s okay. | 却可以违反性骚扰条例 |
[18:52] | Okay. Okay. Okay. I’ll file it. | 好吧 好吧 我会放好的 |
[18:54] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[19:02] | You know, you’re, uh — | 你知道 你… |
[19:03] | If you say “Pretty when you’re angry,” | 你要是想说”你生气的样子特迷人” |
[19:04] | I’ll break your jaw. | 我就抽你脸 |
[19:05] | No, I was gonna go with “terrifying.” | 不是 我想说”真吓人”来着 |
[19:14] | Look who I found in the visitors center. | 瞧瞧这是谁来看你了 |
[19:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:17] | Honey, what happened? | 亲爱的 发生什么事了 |
[19:20] | It’s fine. It’s nothing. It’s good to see you. | 没事 没事 就是看到你高兴 |
[19:23] | You too. | 我也是 |
[19:25] | Well, you’ll be home soon, right? | 你马上就能回家了 对吧 |
[19:27] | That’s what this is all about, isn’t it — | 现在就是在折腾这件事吧 |
[19:28] | Getting out of here? | 离开这里 |
[19:29] | And the quicker we get going, | 我们进展越快 |
[19:31] | the faster she’ll be eating some of your world-famous meat loaf. | 她就能越早吃上你做的世界级美味肉饼 |
[19:33] | Would you back off? | 你离远点行不行 |
[19:35] | I am just concerned | 我只是在关心 |
[19:36] | with national security, Fiona’s freedom, | 国家的安全 菲欧娜的自由 |
[19:38] | and getting a dangerous gun-runner off the street, | 以及让持枪犯远离大街的事业 |
[19:40] | But by all means, you take your time. | 不过不管怎么说 你们好好聊吧 |
[19:42] | Is he always like this? | 他老是这么说话吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Did you bring it? | 是啊 你带来了吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah. I hope this is still what you’re looking for. | 带来了 希望还有你想要的东西 |
[19:49] | Um, I deleted some pictures of you and michael on the beach. | 我把你和迈克尔的海滩照删了一些 |
[19:53] | Nate kept sending all these photos of the baby, | 内特一直给我发宝宝的照片 |
[19:55] | and I needed to make some room. | 我只能删一些别的照片来存 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:59] | It’s okay. There are no secret messages in my photos. | 没关系 那些照片里没什么秘密信息 |
[20:07] | Encrypted data card… | 加密的数据卡 |
[20:10] | Basically just a phone book for all my contacts. | 里面基本上都是我的联系人 |
[20:13] | Should I, uh, be running a metal detector | 我应该拿金属探测器 |
[20:15] | over the throw pillow you gave me? | 探一探你送我的抱枕吗 |
[20:16] | Uh, no. No, that was just a pillow. | 不 不用 那只是一个枕头 |
[20:19] | All right, then, this, uh, little toy | 好了 这个 小装置 |
[20:21] | will make it seem as though your call | 能让你打出的电话 |
[20:23] | is coming from your very own cellphone, | 显示来自你自己手机 |
[20:25] | somewhere in south miami. | 显示地点位于南迈阿密 |
[20:26] | My operative’s in place. | 我的特工已经到位了 |
[20:28] | You just get Greyson to the meeting. | 你只要让格里森过去就好 |
[20:30] | Officially, Fiona Glenanne was never arrested, | 官方记录上显示菲欧娜·格兰恩从未被捕 |
[20:32] | so Greyson should buy it. | 所以格里森会相信你的 |
[20:33] | Greyson will want to do this his way. | 格里森有他自己的方式 |
[20:35] | It would be a lot easier | 如果让我和他面谈的话 |
[20:36] | if you’d let me handle him in person. | 这事就简单多了 |
[20:38] | The warden’s not gonna be too eager | 放你出去晃荡一下午 |
[20:40] | for you to be having an afternoon stroll all by yourself. | 监狱长可不会答应 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna use my operative. | 还是用我的特工比较好 |
[20:45] | I brought you a cheat sheet | 我给你带了份备忘录 |
[20:46] | so you can get all the details just right. | 所有信息你都能找得到 |
[20:50] | Can I take my frame back now? | 能把相框还给我了吗 |
[20:52] | I wish you would. Uh-huh. | 能还就好了 |
[20:53] | Fiona, let’s make that call. | 菲欧娜 快打电话吧 |
[20:55] | Speakerphone, please. | 用扩音器 |
[21:01] | Glenanne. | 格兰恩 |
[21:03] | 格里森 菲奥娜的枪支供应商 | |
[21:05] | – Been a while. – I’ve been out of the country. | -好久没联系了 -我出国了 |
[21:07] | I need to put some cash together. | 我需要点钱 |
[21:09] | The last shipment that I bought from you… | 我向你买的上一批货 |
[21:11] | I need to sell it back. | 得退回去 |
[21:13] | All right. Five grand. | 可以啊 五千美元 |
[21:15] | Five? It’s worth 10 times that. | 五 那些起码比这值十倍好吗 |
[21:18] | Okay. How does… | 好吧 那么 |
[21:20] | Five grand sound? | 五百的十倍怎样 |
[21:26] | You’re a bastard. Did you know that? | 你就是个混蛋 你说是吗 |
[21:28] | Well, sounds like you’re in a bind. | 听上去你好像很需要钱嘛 |
[21:30] | Take it or leave it. | 你爱退不退吧 |
[21:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | My associate Steven Delprete will meet you. | 我朋友史蒂夫·戴尔布雷会和你见面 |
[21:35] | Don’t know him. Won’t work with him. | 不认识 不干 |
[21:37] | It’s you or Michael, or no deal. | 只能是你或者迈克尔 要不然免谈 |
[21:41] | Fine. Michael, then. | 好吧 那就让迈克尔去见你 |
[21:42] | I’ll text you the details. | 具体时间地点我会发短信给你 |
[21:47] | Sounds like a barrel of laughs. | 听上去很顺利 |
[21:49] | Would you like to tell Michael, or should I? | 你来告诉迈克尔吗 还是我来 |
[21:51] | You need the number? | 需要他号码么 |
[21:52] | No, I have Michael’s number right here. | 不用 这里面有他的号码 |
[21:57] | Look, I won’t be able to stop the alarm from going off, | 听着 我关不了报警器 |
[22:00] | so we’ll have about a minute | 所以在警察涌来之前 |
[22:01] | before this place turns into cop central. | 我们有一分钟时间 |
[22:08] | This place is huge. There won’t be enough time. | 这地方太大了 时间肯定不够 |
[22:12] | Just keep moving. We’ll be fine. | 继续行动呗 我们能搞定的 |
[22:16] | Explosive breaching is usually the fastest way into any building, | 爆破是进一栋建筑最快的方法 |
[22:20] | but it isn’t exactly the most subtle. | 但不是最掩人耳目的 |
[22:23] | When a softer touch is required, | 当需要秘密进入时 |
[22:25] | a compact hydraulic wedge | 一把便携式液压楔 |
[22:27] | can quickly pry a door away from its frame | 能很快将门撬开 |
[22:30] | without waking up the neighbors or singeing off your eyebrows. | 不会吵到邻居 也不会烧掉你眉毛 |
[22:34] | Let’s move. Clock’s ticking. | 走吧 时间不多 |
[22:36] | Precinct 234, right? | 234区 对吗 |
[22:39] | Looks like it’s organized by year. | 看起来是按年份排的 |
[22:41] | 09-52979 08-52979. | |
[22:43] | The song I’ve been singing for the last three years. | 这数字我念叨了三年 |
[22:51] | What are you doing? Just take the whole box. | 你在干吗 把整盒拿走就是了 |
[22:54] | I got to make sure the file’s here. | 我得确认一下文件在里面 |
[22:55] | Well, hurry up! | 快点 |
[22:56] | Back off and keep watch, will you? | 一边去帮我望风好吗 |
[22:59] | Gotcha. | 就是这个 |
[23:02] | Time’s up. We got company. | 时间到 有人来了 |
[23:07] | Back up. Back up. He’ll see us. | 退后 退后 他会看见我们的 |
[23:10] | – I’ll take care of it. – No, no, no, no. No way. | -我来搞定 -不不不 不能那么干 |
[23:11] | You know why I only spent five years in jail? | 你知道为什么我只被关了五年就出来了吗 |
[23:13] | It’s ’cause I didn’t point my gun at anybody. | 就因为我从没拿枪指过别人 |
[23:15] | I’m not gonna have him see my face. | 不能让他看见我 |
[23:39] | Don’t fight it. Don’t fight it. Relax. | 别动 别动 放松 |
[23:47] | See? He didn’t see your face. | 看到没 他没看见你 |
[23:48] | Happy? | 高兴了 |
[23:49] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[23:57] | Oh, that doesn’t look promising at all. | 这情形不大好啊 |
[24:08] | Well, what are we doing up here? | 跑楼顶上来要怎样 |
[24:09] | Oh, I thought you’d like the view. | 我以为你会喜欢这里的风景 |
[24:11] | You don’t know anything about cops, do you? | 你根本不懂警察 是吧 |
[24:13] | They have to search the whole building | 他们搜查玩整栋建筑之前 |
[24:14] | before they come up here. | 是不会上来的 |
[24:16] | Just calm down and let me think. | 冷静点 让我想想办法 |
[24:20] | Yeah? I think we’re screwed. | 是吗 我觉得我们完了 |
[24:22] | You’re the one who was taking your sweet time in there. | 都怪你在里面拖延时间 |
[24:27] | They’re everywhere. I say we go back down | 到处都是警察 我们还是下楼去 |
[24:29] | and grab the guard that you took down. | 抓你勒晕的那个保安好了 |
[24:30] | At least we have a hostage that way. | 至少这样就有个人质了 |
[24:31] | And risk being spotted? | 这样就会被看见的 |
[24:32] | The only thing going for us right now | 现在我们唯一的优势就是 |
[24:34] | is we haven’t been seen yet. | 他们还没见过我们 |
[24:36] | Oh, that cat’s gonna be out of the bag pretty quick. | 很快就会被看到了好吗 |
[24:38] | Fastest way back to the car is straight ahead. | 回到车里最快的方法只有一个 |
[24:40] | All we got to do is get the cops to move. | 只能把警察引开 |
[24:42] | I have a buddy who lives around here. | 我有个兄弟就住在这附近 |
[24:43] | Creating distractions is… | 分散注意力是 |
[24:45] | Well, let’s just say it’s… Hey. Uh, Chuck? | 这么说吧 是… Chuck |
[24:48] | Yeah, yeah, it’s me. Listen, I’m gonna cut right to it. | 是我 是我 听着 我就直说了 |
[24:51] | I have a little bit of a problem. | 我遇到点麻烦 |
[24:52] | Yeah, no kidding, Mike. What the hell’s going on in there? | 直说吧 迈克 那里到底怎么了 |
[24:54] | Look, I’m at that cop-record place | 我就在警察在的那地方 |
[24:57] | around the corner from you. | 就在你家拐角处 |
[24:58] | Look, I set off these big air-raid sirens. | 听着 我触动了这些超大声的防空警报 |
[25:00] | – Pigs haven’t seen us yet. – How much time you got? | -警察还没看到我们 -你们能躲多久 |
[25:02] | Well, we’re on the roof. I’d say maybe 10 minutes. | 我们在楼顶呢 估计有十分钟吧 |
[25:05] | So, I need you to create | 我需要在西北方向 |
[25:07] | a big distraction on the northwest corner, | 制造一个大混乱来分散他们注意力 |
[25:09] | Give the cops something else to think about. | 让他们顾此失彼 |
[25:12] | Yeah, we’re on it. Sit tight, buddy. | 没问题 等着吧 老兄 |
[25:17] | Great. Now what are we gonna do? | 好吧 我们要怎么做 |
[25:19] | I thought mike knew what he was doing, huh? | 迈克知道自己在做什么吗 |
[25:21] | This is a disaster. | 他搞砸了 |
[25:22] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. It’s only a pre-disaster. | 这话别说太早嘛 还没完蛋呢 |
[25:24] | Now, look, Mike wants a distraction, right? | 迈克需要分散警察注意力对吧 |
[25:26] | So, we’ll set off an alarm in the impound yard. | 那么我们就触发这院子里的警报 |
[25:29] | The cops will think Mike escaped the building. | 警察就会以为迈克已经逃出来了 |
[25:31] | Brilliant. So, we get chased by the cops instead. | 真聪明 然后警察转头来追我们 |
[25:34] | I didn’t say the plan was perfect. | 我又没说这计划十全十美 |
[25:37] | What are you doing? What’s that for? | 你在做什么 这些要干吗 |
[25:39] | It’s one of those friendship bracelets. | 这是友谊的手链 |
[25:41] | What’s it look like?! It’s our way off the roof. | 你看不出来吗 我们要用它们爬下去 |
[25:43] | I thought you said you had – a buddy… | 你不是说你有个兄弟… |
[25:44] | he’s gonna give us an opening. | 他只是给我们制造机会 |
[25:45] | And when he does, we’re gonna have to get down | 分散警察注意力以后 我们得下楼去 |
[25:47] | as quick as we can. | 越快越好 |
[25:49] | Like gym class, all right? | 就像体育课一样 好吗 |
[25:54] | Not a good time. | 真不是时候 |
[25:55] | Michael, I’ve been calling you. | 迈克尔 我打了好几次了 |
[25:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[25:57] | What’s-what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:58] | It’s this thing Card wants me to do. | 是卡德让我做的事 |
[26:00] | Fi, he is trying to help you. | 菲 他在帮你 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:02] | The problem is, Greyson will only make the deal with you. | 问题是 格里森只愿意和你谈生意 |
[26:05] | Can you meet him this afternoon? | 你下午能见他吗 |
[26:06] | I’m kind of in a tough spot right now. | 我现在有点麻烦 |
[26:08] | Could we do it tomorrow? | 明天行吗 |
[26:09] | No, he won’t budge. It’s now or never. | 不行 他不讨价还价 只有今天了 |
[26:14] | Fi? | 菲 |
[26:16] | So quiet. | 你那里挺安静啊 |
[26:18] | Must be serious. | 情况一定很糟糕 |
[26:20] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[26:21] | Michael, I understand. It’s okay. | 迈克尔 我理解 没关系 |
[26:23] | I’ll get it done. | 我能搞定 |
[26:24] | I know you’ll try, | 我知道你会尽力的 |
[26:25] | but you can’t be everywhere all the time. | 但你不是万能的超人 |
[26:29] | I wish I was there to back you up. | 真希望我在那里帮你 |
[26:31] | That’s enough. Look it, I hate to interrupt this lovefest. | 够了 我不想打断你们亲亲我我 |
[26:34] | We only have one shot here, | 但我们没有第二次机会 |
[26:35] | so I need you to abandon | 我要你放弃 |
[26:37] | whatever reindeer games you’re currently involved in. | 手头上这个无所谓的游戏 |
[26:39] | And get on this. | 过来帮忙 |
[26:41] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[26:47] | You got time to make phone calls now? Who the hell was that? | 你还有空打电话 这他妈是谁啊 |
[26:49] | Just a girl, on again, off again, jail again… | 只是个女人 纠缠不清的 老进监狱 |
[26:52] | Long story that we don’t have time for. | 说来话长了 没时间讲 |
[26:59] | The mistake people make in trying to deal with a guard dog | 对付一只看门狗错误的方法 |
[27:02] | is trying to deal with a guard dog. | 就是把它当成看门狗来对付 |
[27:05] | A well-trained german shepherd | 一只训练有素的德国牧羊犬 |
[27:07] | can run nearly 30 miles an hour, | 冲刺能达到时速48公里 |
[27:08] | jump about 5 feet vertically, | 跳跃到1.5米的高度 |
[27:11] | and bite with more than 500 pounds of pressure. | 咬力能达到500磅 |
[27:16] | All right. Ladies first. | 好啦 女士优先 |
[27:18] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你真是太有绅士风度了 |
[27:19] | Yeah? Wait till you get the bill | 是嘛 那你得帮我付了 |
[27:20] | to repair my trunk liner. | 修车子后备箱衬垫的钱 |
[27:31] | Trying to distract a dog may seem like a good idea, | 分散狗的注意力可能是个好方法 |
[27:34] | but it usually just delays getting attacked | 但这样只能拖延一点 |
[27:36] | by a few seconds. | 被攻击的时间 |
[27:38] | The best strategy is to stay as far away as possible. | 最好的策略是离它越远越好 |
[27:41] | And, if you can, put some solid steel | 有可能的话 最好找一块钢板 |
[27:44] | between you and the animal. | 横在你和狗之间 |
[27:45] | Get in there. That dog looks hungry. | 快进去 这狗看起来饿慌了 |
[27:48] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好了 进来 |
[27:51] | Oh, that’s nice. | 踩到我了 |
[27:54] | Yeah, thanks for that. | 多谢 |
[27:56] | What are you, a size 12? | 你脚多大 穿12码的鞋么 |
[27:58] | 11. | 11码好吧 |
[28:01] | Still remember what you’re doing there, grandpa? | 还记得该怎么弄么 大叔 |
[28:02] | Trust me… best hands east of the mississippi. | 相信我 这双手是东密西西比最厉害的 |
[28:05] | Just give me one second. | 一秒钟就好 |
[28:10] | M-maybe two. | 可能要两秒 |
[28:14] | There we go. Buckle up. | 出发 系好安全带 |
[28:19] | That’s not gonna keep those cops back much longer. | 挡不了他们多久了 |
[28:21] | Don’t worry. Here comes the cavalry. | 别担心 骑士来了 |
[28:28] | And there they go. Run, little piggies! | 他们要走了 快滚啊 臭警察 |
[28:34] | – You ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[28:47] | Walk in the park, right? | 真简单啊 是吧 |
[28:49] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 快走吧 |
[29:00] | I don’t see any cops. | 没看见警察 |
[29:02] | Once we get out of overtown, we’re as free as a bird. | 一旦离开上城区 我们就自由了 |
[29:04] | Maybe we should ditch your ride, just in case. | 为了以防万一 应该把你的车丢掉的 |
[29:06] | We have a better chance getting caught car-hopping | 乱换车被抓的可能性更大 |
[29:09] | than we do motoring through. | 还是一路冲出去吧 |
[29:15] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[29:16] | In 15 minutes, you’ll be home, | 15分钟之后你就能到家 |
[29:17] | enjoying some alone time with that file. | 独自享受那份文件了 |
[29:22] | Yeah. Hey. | 你好 |
[29:23] | Michael, please tell me you’re on your way. | 迈克尔 你应该已经过来了吧 |
[29:25] | Working on a couple more kinks. | 有些事在处理 |
[29:27] | Ah, well, that doesn’t sound very promising. | 听起来不太妙 |
[29:29] | I must tell you, your extracurriculars | 我得说 你的副业 |
[29:31] | are getting in the way of my operation. | 已经妨碍到了我的正业 |
[29:34] | I’m trying to. | 我正在赶 |
[29:34] | Remember what I told you in training | 记得我训练你的时候 |
[29:35] | about the verb “to try”? | 怎么评价”赶”这个词么 |
[29:37] | How much time do I have? | 我还剩多少时间 |
[29:39] | An hour, max. | 最多一小时 |
[29:40] | Michael, if you want us to close up shop here, | 迈克尔 如果你不想做这笔交易 |
[29:44] | you just say the word. | 直说就好了 |
[29:46] | Because I just don’t think it’s fair to Fiona | 因为给菲欧娜虚假的希望 |
[29:48] | to get her hopes up. | 对她来说不公平 |
[29:49] | No, don’t pull the plug. I’ll… | 不 别终止交易 我会… |
[29:50] | No more calls. Got it? | 别再打电话了 明白没 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s just my bookie. | 抱歉 是我的赛马赌注经纪人 |
[29:54] | I’m in a big hole with him. | 他让我亏了很多钱 |
[29:55] | One more job, and I get back to even… | 再赌一次 我就能把钱捞回来… |
[29:57] | Worry about this job first. | 你先把我的事情搞定再说 |
[29:58] | What are you worried about? | 你到底在担心什么 |
[29:59] | We’re miles away from the cops. My buddy took care of us. | 警察离我们远着呢 我兄弟拖住他们了 |
[30:06] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:07] | If we don’t lose them now, it’s gonna get ugly real fast. | 如果还甩不掉 这事很快就要不好办了 |
[30:09] | Try the first side street after 23rd. | 过了23街区转到另一条街试试看 |
[30:11] | Duck into the housing projects. | 然后躲到建筑工地里去 |
[30:12] | You sure it’s not a dead end this time? | 你确定这次不是个死胡同 |
[30:13] | That wasn’t my dead end. It was your wrong turn. | 又不是我指错路 是你转错方向好吗 |
[30:20] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[30:23] | Yelling isn’t helping. | 光喊是没用的 |
[30:24] | Then get us out of here. | 那你就快带我们离开这里啊 |
[30:26] | Hey, you want to drive? Come on over. | 你想开吗 那就过来啊 |
[30:27] | They get much closer, I’m gonna have to start shooting. | 他们再靠近一点 我就要开枪了 |
[30:30] | All right. I got an idea, but you’re not gonna like it. | 好吧我有个主意 但你肯定不会喜欢 |
[30:36] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[30:37] | Hey, jesse, uh, please tell me you’re still at the loft. | 杰西 你应该还在酒店吧 |
[30:40] | – I was just leaving. What’s up? – Oh, great. | -正准备走呢 怎么了 -太好了 |
[30:41] | Listen, uh, I got a bit of a cop problem. | 听着 警察正追我呢 |
[30:45] | You know the speedboat that’s docked down by the river? | 你知道河边停的那艘快艇吗 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I need you to get that | 是 我要你去那里 |
[30:49] | and meet me under the port bridge, you know, like now. | 来港口桥下见我 你知道的 比如现在 |
[30:53] | You got it, Sam. | 明白 萨姆 |
[30:56] | Did you say, “Under the bridge”? | 你是说”桥下”吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah, hope you can swim. | 是 希望你会游泳 |
[31:09] | More often than not, | 大多数情况下 |
[31:10] | high-speed chases end with the fleeing driver in handcuffs | 高速追逐逃跑的司机以被捕告终 |
[31:14] | or in a bed at the hospital. | 或者进医院 |
[31:15] | Escaping with your freedom | 凭借对自由的渴望 |
[31:17] | and the ability to use both of your legs | 以及你双腿的灵活度逃跑 |
[31:19] | means making a getaway the cops aren’t prepared to deal with. | 意思是以警察毫无准备的方式逃跑 |
[31:23] | Okay, running out of real estate. You ready? | 好 要跳车了 准备好了吗 |
[31:25] | We die, it’s on you, Evel Knievel. | 我们死了 都赖你 飞车王 |
[31:27] | Well, if we make it, mojitos are on you, sweetie. | 如果我们没死 鸡尾酒你请 亲爱的 |
[31:32] | Okay! | 来啦 |
[31:59] | Good job. Jesse. | 干得好 杰西 |
[32:06] | Did I come through with this, bro, or did I come through? | 这回信我了吧 兄弟 |
[32:09] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:10] | It says the cops had a different informant. | 上面说警察还有一个告密者 |
[32:11] | It’s not Trent. | 不是特伦特 |
[32:13] | I told you. Hey, I got to go. | 我说过了 我得走了 |
[32:14] | You got a lot of things to work out, | 你有很多事要做 |
[32:16] | a lot of things to figure out. | 很多事要解决 |
[32:17] | Oh, there’s nothing to figure out | 没什么要解决的 |
[32:18] | ’cause there’s only one person | 因为只有一个人 |
[32:19] | that could have given the cops this much info. | 能给警察提供这么多消息 |
[32:22] | But there’s no way — can’t be right. | 但不可能 这不对 |
[32:24] | If it’s in the file, I don’t know how you argue with that. | 如果档案里有 不知道你怎么争辩 |
[32:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:28] | Everything in this file — it points to my wife. | 档案里的一切 都指向我妻子 |
[32:30] | When your target draws a conclusion you’re not ready for, | 当目标得出了你没有准备的结论 |
[32:33] | You play along if it helps you get the job done. | 将计就计有可能帮助你解决问题 |
[32:36] | Sometimes, it makes wrapping up a mission quick and easy. | 有时 让任务结束的又快又容易 |
[32:39] | No, I don’t buy it. | 不 我不买账 |
[32:41] | And other times, it makes your job that much harder. | 还有些时候 让你的任务变的更艰难 |
[32:44] | Damn, this must be difficult for you. | 该死 对你而言一定很难接受 |
[32:48] | But I think you got to start facing the facts. | 不过我想你必须开始面对现实 |
[32:52] | Donna has been with me forever. She’s my whole life. | 当娜一直跟我在一起 她是我的全部 |
[32:56] | Why would she do this? | 她为什么这么做 |
[32:58] | Well, with your old man gone, | 你爸死了 |
[32:59] | Maybe she wanted to move up the food chain. | 或许她想去食物链的上游 |
[33:02] | Hey, you have to admit, the shoe fits pretty damn good. | 你得承认 这一切都讲得通 |
[33:04] | Now I know why she gave me such an icy reception. | 现在我知道她为什么对我毫不待见 |
[33:06] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[33:07] | There has to be some kind of explanation. | 肯定还有别的解释 |
[33:10] | You’re starting to make excuses for her? | 你开始给她找借口了 |
[33:11] | You sound like my mom when she got in a fight with my old man. | 听起来像我妈跟我爸吵架时的样子 |
[33:14] | “Oh, he didn’t mean it. He loves us.” | “他不是故意的 他爱我们” |
[33:18] | You gonna forget that your dad died in prison because of her? | 因为她 你要忘了监狱里死去的老爸 |
[33:21] | You have to remember that, bro. | 你要记住那个 兄弟 |
[33:24] | I have been saving this bullet | 我留了一颗子弹 |
[33:26] | for the person who sent my dad away — | 给害死我爸的人 |
[33:27] | hollow-point, 9-millimeter. | 9毫米的空心弹 |
[33:29] | You want me to use this on my wife? | 你要我给我的妻子吗 |
[33:30] | No, you’re smarter than that. | 不 你更明智 |
[33:31] | You kill her, you go to jail. | 杀了她 你就得坐牢 |
[33:32] | Don’t kill her. Just…kick her ass out. | 别杀她 把她… 赶走 |
[33:36] | Don’t look back. | 别留恋 |
[33:38] | – I can’t. – You have to. | -我不能 -必须这样 |
[33:39] | You have to think about all the wasted hours you spent | 你得想想你浪费的全部时间 |
[33:42] | chasing the wrong guy! | 追踪错的人 |
[33:45] | You have to think about the pain she caused you. | 你得想想她为你带来的痛苦 |
[33:47] | You have to do this for you. | 为了你自己 |
[33:49] | You have to do this for your dad. | 必须为你爸这么做 |
[33:51] | You have to finish what you started, bro. | 解铃还须系铃人 兄弟 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna talk to her. | 我要跟她谈谈 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna sort this out. | 我要解决这个问题 |
[34:02] | Ah, the outdoor speakers are busted again. | 室外扬声器又坏了 |
[34:04] | – I got to get — – Don’t take another step. | -我得去… -站住 |
[34:06] | We got to talk right now. | 我们必须谈谈 现在 |
[34:09] | – Wes, quit screwing around. What’s — – I’m serious. | -维斯 别闹了 怎么 -我是认真的 |
[34:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[34:13] | Explain something to me, Donna. | 倒是你说说看 当娜 |
[34:15] | Why do I have a file | 为什么档案里说 |
[34:15] | that says you’ve been feeding info to the cops? | 你给警察提供消息 |
[34:17] | Why does it say that Trent was a damn goose chase? | 为什么说特伦特是假目标 |
[34:20] | Explain that to me! | 你说啊 |
[34:21] | What? Hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[34:24] | Honey, where are you getting all of this? | 亲爱的 你哪来的这些东西 |
[34:27] | From your new friend there? | 你的新朋友给的吗 |
[34:28] | – What’s it matter? – Okay, this is crazy. | -怎么了 -好吧 太疯狂了 |
[34:31] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[34:33] | Ever crossed your mind that this guy is playing you? | 你可曾想过这家伙是在耍你 |
[34:35] | He could be working for Trent for all you know. | 就你所知 他可能为特伦特工作 |
[34:37] | Look at you, always spinning a story, | 看看你 总是在编故事 |
[34:39] | trying to wiggle your way out of this. | 想摆脱干系 |
[34:40] | Okay, who the hell do you think you are? | 那好 你以为你是谁 |
[34:44] | Wes, how long have we been together? | 维斯 我们在一起多久了 |
[34:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:49] | I would never do this to you. | 我永远不会这么对你的 |
[34:53] | What, that son of a bitch comes in, and — | 什么 那个婊子养的来了 然后 |
[34:55] | and everything changes? | 然后一切都变了 |
[34:56] | – He’s not even family. – Family? | -他连家人都不是 -家人 |
[34:58] | You don’t think watching his dad’s back | 你认为在里面支持他爸 |
[35:00] | in the joint for three years makes me family? | 三年 我不算家人吗 |
[35:02] | Breaking my parole? | 违背誓言 |
[35:05] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[35:07] | Look, Wes, this is your move. | 瞧 维斯 你说了算 |
[35:09] | You know what to do, and if you don’t… | 你知道该怎么做 如果你不… |
[35:11] | Maybe you’re not the man your dad thought you were. | 或许你不是老爸心目中的好儿子 |
[35:20] | Wes. | 维斯 |
[35:26] | Get her out of here. | 把她赶走 |
[35:27] | I never want to see her here again. | 在这里我不想再看见她 |
[35:29] | What? | 什么 |
[35:30] | Baby, come on! Baby, this is crazy — | 宝贝 别啊 宝贝 真是疯了 |
[35:34] | Come on! Baby! | 别啊 宝贝 |
[35:47] | All this crap. | 所有这些扯淡东西 |
[35:49] | Some detective I turned out to be. | 害的我跟个死侦探似的 |
[35:51] | You figured it out. | 你解决了 |
[35:53] | You just needed a co-detective. | 你只需要一个合作的侦探 |
[35:58] | I got to jet. | 我要走了 |
[36:00] | Anything you need, you just ask. | 只要有需要 尽管开口 |
[36:03] | I might take you up on that. | 我也许会找你的 |
[36:11] | Here I, uh — I thought you forgot all about us. | 我… 我以为你把我们都忘了 |
[36:14] | Oh, I’m fine. Thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[36:16] | Where am I going for this meet with Grayson? | 我要去哪里见格里森 |
[36:17] | Grove key marina, and don’t bother stopping for a snack. | 格鲁夫暗礁码头 没空休息了 |
[36:20] | You only have 30 minutes to get the guns, | 只有30分钟去拿枪 |
[36:22] | and you still need to get wired up. | 还得装无线通讯器 |
[36:23] | Tell Fi I’m on my way. | 告诉菲我马上到 |
[36:25] | News flash — | 简讯 |
[36:26] | Turns out your boyfriend can be everywhere at once. | 结果是你男朋友能随时随地现身 |
[36:29] | Sadly, that means my evening is also spoken for. | 可悲的是 那意味着我晚上还得讲话 |
[36:32] | I can’t wait to meet this Grayson in person. | 我等不及要亲自见那个格里森 |
[36:34] | You boys have fun. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[36:35] | Oh, I’m sure it’ll be a blast. | 肯定很劲爆 |
[36:36] | Listen, I, um — I went ahead | 听着 我… 我 |
[36:39] | and took the liberty of getting you some takeout — | 冒昧的去买了些外卖给你 |
[36:41] | Thai, I think, or — I-I can’t remember, | 泰国菜 我想 或许… 我 我不记得了 |
[36:44] | but whatever it is, I’m — I’m sure it’s a lot better | 不管怎么样 我… 我肯定 |
[36:47] | than what you get in this dump. | 比这里的垃圾好吃多了 |
[36:48] | You think a little lousy takeout is gonna make me forgive you? | 这么点烂外卖就要我原谅你吗 |
[36:52] | Forgive me? | 原谅我 |
[36:56] | Forgive me for pulling every single string at the agency | 原谅我为了把你弄出去 |
[36:58] | to get you out of here? | 在局里到处求人 |
[36:59] | Or is this still about Ireland? | 还是仍然因为爱尔兰 |
[37:02] | Because if it is, let me straighten you out on that score. | 因为如果是 让我跟你直说了吧 |
[37:04] | Michael’s cover was about to be blown. | 迈克尔的身份打算被暴露 |
[37:08] | He wouldn’t leave you. | 他不会离开你 |
[37:12] | Forget about the fact that, if he stayed, | 你忘了 事实证明 如果他留下 |
[37:14] | You’d both be dead right now, or worse. | 现在你们都死了 或者更糟 |
[37:16] | And would you, uh | 而你… |
[37:22] | Would you like to venture a guess — | 你愿意冒险试试 |
[37:24] | just exactly who dropped everything | 到底是谁放弃了一切 |
[37:26] | and flew halfway around the world | 飞过大半个地球 |
[37:27] | to make sure that that didn’t happen? | 为了确保不出那样的事 |
[37:34] | So, for all the happy memories | 所以 为了你全部的 |
[37:37] | that you have made so far with Michael Westen, | 现有的美好回忆 关于迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[37:39] | the fun, the excitement, the, uh — the felonies… | 快乐 激动人心 还有… 重罪… |
[37:45] | You…are…welcome. | 不 用 谢 |
[38:04] | I rush across town to make this deal, | 我急忙穿过城镇赶来交易 |
[38:07] | and Grayson doesn’t bother to show up on time? | 格里森却没准时出现 |
[38:08] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:09] | It sure beats waiting on pins and needles | 你这一整天 肯定都是 |
[38:11] | for you all day. | 坐立不安的 |
[38:12] | What can I say? I’m in high demand. | 我能说什么呢 我是紧俏商品 |
[38:14] | How about you focus on the prize there, maestro? | 多想想报酬吧 大师 |
[38:16] | Shot at the buzzer only counts if you drain it. | 压哨一球只有投进之后才算绝杀 |
[38:19] | And Grayson is now headed your way. | 格里森朝你那里去了 |
[38:22] | Remember, he has to take receipt of the guns | 记住 他必须把枪收走 |
[38:24] | before we move on him, yes? | 我们才能动他 知道吗 |
[38:25] | You know, I was able to function in the field | 没有你我照样 |
[38:28] | for six years without you. | 干了六年间谍 |
[38:29] | No joke, Michael. | 不是开玩笑 迈克尔 |
[38:31] | Best years of my life there, pal. | 那是我生命中的大好年华 伙计 |
[38:37] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[38:38] | Almost didn’t recognize you without the suit. | 你不穿西服我差点没认出你来 |
[38:40] | Laundry day. Where’s my five grand? | 洗衣日 我的五千在哪里 |
[38:42] | Answer something for me first. | 先回答我几个问题 |
[38:44] | Oh, is this an interrogation or a deal? | 是审问吗 还是交易 |
[38:46] | That’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[38:47] | I haven’t heard from Fiona for months, | 好几个月没有菲欧娜的消息了 |
[38:49] | And then, boom, deal of the century? | 然后 突然 一大笔交易送上门 |
[38:51] | You know when something seems too good to be true. | 你知道有些事太好就不像真的了 |
[38:53] | Come on, now, Michael. | 行了吧 现在 迈克尔 |
[38:54] | Fi’s counting on you. Bring it home. | 菲还指望你带她回家呢 |
[38:56] | Oh, you think this is a setup? | 你认为这是陷阱 |
[38:57] | Crossed my mind. | 闪过这个念头 |
[38:59] | If I was working with the cops, | 如果我和警察是一伙儿 |
[39:00] | They would have already stormed in here | 一旦你拿枪对着我 |
[39:02] | the moment you pulled a gun on me. | 他们就会包围这里了 |
[39:06] | I don’t hear any sirens. | 我没听到警笛响 |
[39:08] | Fair point. | 说得好 |
[39:09] | Still, I’m curious why Fi’s in such a hurry | 我还是好奇菲为什么如此着急 |
[39:12] | to offload these guns. | 要出手这些枪 |
[39:13] | She’s trying to buy me off. | 她跟我拿钱了断 |
[39:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[39:18] | She skipped town. She headed back to Ireland with this brit. | 她逃出城外 和一个英国人回爱尔兰了 |
[39:22] | Screwed me on a deal. | 我们的交易她反悔了 |
[39:24] | What can I say? At least she pays her debts. | 我能说什么 至少她还了自己的债 |
[39:27] | Well, at least she gets you to pay her debts. | 至少她让你还了她的债 |
[39:30] | Well, look at that. | 快瞧啊 |
[39:32] | Michael Westen with a broken heart. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 一颗破碎的心 |
[39:36] | It kills me. It really does. | 伤心死了 真的 |
[39:38] | I’ll be crying into my pillow tonight. | 今晚我会抱着枕头哭的 |
[39:42] | This should cheer you up a little. | 你应该高兴点了吧 |
[39:49] | Guns are in the charger. | 枪在我车里 |
[39:51] | Load ’em up. | 去装车吧 |
[39:52] | That’s our cue. Drop the hammer. Go! Go! Go! | 那是暗号 行动 快 快 快 |
[40:02] | You son of a — | 你这个婊子养… |
[40:05] | You think Fi would replace me with a brit? | 你觉得菲会舍弃我跟个英国人跑吗 |
[40:12] | You’re dead, Westen. You hear me?! | 你死定了 韦斯顿 听见了吗 |
[40:14] | Dead, dead, dead, dead. Yeah, I know. | 死定了 死定了 死定了 是 我知道 |
[40:19] | What do you say, Card? | 你怎么说 卡德 |
[40:21] | Grayson is in cuffs. | 抓到了格里森 |
[40:22] | Is that enough to make the agency happy? | 局里该满意了吧 |
[40:24] | Michael, take a breath, for the love of god. | 迈克尔 喘口气 为了上帝的爱 |
[40:27] | You are allowed to be human every once in a while. | 偶尔允许你做回人 |
[40:30] | Answer the question, please. | 请回答问题 |
[40:32] | Well, Michael, as of 20 seconds ago, | 迈克尔 20秒前 |
[40:34] | Fiona got invited to the CIA company picnic. | 中情局邀请菲欧娜去野餐 |
[40:37] | She is an official asset. | 她是中情局的人了 |
[40:39] | Now it is up to you | 现在由你决定 |
[40:41] | to apprehend her “Get out of jail free” card. | 给她一张”逃出生天”卡 |
[40:44] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 去抓他们 老虎 |
[40:45] | I’m working on it. | 我在赶呢 |
[40:57] | Hey, Mikey. | 迈迈 |
[40:59] | I think you’ve earned a couple beers | 一天接两份工 我想 |
[41:00] | for working double-duty today. | 你赚了几瓶啤酒钱吧 |
[41:01] | Thanks. I’m not drinking. | 谢谢 我不喝酒 |
[41:03] | Well, neither is she. | 她也不喝 |
[41:04] | I thought we were all supposed to be friends now. | 我想现在我们都是朋友了 |
[41:07] | Doesn’t matter. I guess I can toast by myself. | 没关系 我敬我自己也行 |
[41:10] | Your brother is safe. | 你哥哥安全了 |
[41:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:13] | You don’t think Wes is still gonna come after him? | 你认为维斯不会再追踪他了吗 |
[41:15] | Wes found someone else to blame. | 维斯找到了替罪羊 |
[41:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:20] | Um, I don’t really know what else to say | 我真不知道还能说什么 |
[41:23] | other than…thank you. | 除了… 谢谢 |
[41:27] | Like I said, I always keep my promises. | 就像我说的 我总是信守诺言 |
[41:37] | Well, I suppose you want me | 我猜现在你想 |
[41:37] | to hold up my end of the agreement now. | 让我们的协议坚持到最后 |
[41:40] | I’ve been supplying Anson with travel documents and cash | 我给安森提供旅游证件和现金 |
[41:43] | every couple of weeks. | 每隔几周 |
[41:44] | I can tell you the exact location | 我能告诉你他要去的 |
[41:46] | of the hotel in Atlantic city | 下一站大西洋城 |
[41:47] | where he’s expecting his next drop. | 酒店的确切位置 |
[41:50] | But there’s something I want from you first. | 但有些事我要你先说 |
[41:53] | Just promise me, | 答应我 |
[41:53] | When you finally get that bastard in custody, | 当你终于抓住这个混蛋坐牢时 |
[41:56] | No deals, no negotiations, no compromises. | 不交易 不谈判 不妥协 |
[42:00] | Anson will get what he deserves. | 安森会得到他应得的下场 |
[42:02] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |