Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:48] Unless you’re willing to see your girlfriend go to prison 除非你想看女朋友坐一辈子牢
[00:51] For the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. 否则就要按我说的去做
[00:57] Wow. Anson warned me you were good. 安森警告过我 说你很厉害
[01:00] I guess he was right. 我想他是对的
[01:01] You were working with Anson the whole time. 你一直和安森是一伙的
[01:03] You know how Anson is. 你知道他是什么样的人
[01:04] Once he gets his claws in you, that’s it. 一旦他盯上你 你就脱不了身了
[01:11] I’m gonna get you out. 我要救你出来
[01:16] Who sent you? 谁派你来的
[01:17] I don’t know! But they said they wanted you dead! 我不知道 但他们说要你死
[01:22] Whoever it is tried to kill you 不管是谁要杀你
[01:23] is working with a dirty-ass guard. 都跟坏警卫是一伙的
[01:25] 狱警 马特·施特奇斯 935 农场 独立住宅
[01:31] Michael, what the hell is going on? 迈克尔 怎么回事
[01:34] You went to see Fiona, what? 你去见菲欧娜了
[01:35] Uh, yesterday afternoon, 还是昨天下午去的
[01:37] and you never bothered to call me afterwards? 但你就没想过要打电话和我说一声吗
[01:41] I’ve been a little busy. 忙忘了
[01:43] Well, how is she? 那她怎样了
[01:45] She’s, uh, holding up. 她 还撑得住
[01:49] That may be the most evasive answer 这是你说过的最含糊的回答
[01:52] You have ever given me, and you can be pretty evasive. 虽然你一直都说话挺含糊
[01:54] Mandy, how you doing? Good to see you. 曼迪 你好吗 见到你很高兴
[01:56] Mike, I’ll, uh, meet you in the car. 迈克 我在车里等你
[02:03] She’s important to me, too, michael. 我也很关心她 迈克尔
[02:07] She’s tired… she’s scared… 她很疲惫 很害怕
[02:11] and she’s not eating enough. 也吃不好
[02:14] And somebody’s trying to kill her. 还有人想要杀她
[02:16] Who? 谁
[02:18] Probably Anson. We found a middle man. 可能是安森 我们找到了一个中间人
[02:20] He’s a dirty prison guard living down in the Everglades. 是个卑鄙的狱警 住在大沼泽地区
[02:23] That’s where we’re heading to now. 我们现在就要去那里
[02:25] Do you think he’ll tell you anything? 你觉得他会告诉你吗
[02:28] I know he will. 我会让他说的
[02:51] Okay, so, this guy is just a prison guard, right? 这家伙只是个狱警对吧
[02:54] So that’s an hour to get the answers, 那么我们一小时内就能拿到答案
[02:57] four-hour drive back to Miami… 再花四个小时开车回迈阿密
[02:59] Sam, you got someplace to be? 萨姆 你有别的地方要去吗
[03:00] Yeah. I’m taking Elsa to dinner tonight. 是啊 我要带艾尔莎去吃晚餐
[03:04] 1 out of every 10 is on me. 每十天我请一次嘛
[03:06] When you need to capture a target in a building, 当你需要抓捕一栋建筑里的目标时
[03:09] one of the most effective techniques 最有效的方法之一
[03:11] is known as the hammer and anvil. 就是前后夹击
[03:13] First, your team surrounds the structure, 首先 你和队友包围这栋建筑
[03:16] sealing off all the exits. 堵住所有的出口
[03:20] Then you enter from all points at once, 然后从各个点同时行动
[03:22] Quickly and quietly. 迅速而安静地进入建筑
[03:23] The goal is to find your target fast enough 目的是尽快找到目标
[03:26] to avoid a standoff or a fire fight. 以避免出现相持或交火
[03:30] It’s hard to interrogate your target 如果目标受了枪伤
[03:32] if he’s dealing with a gunshot wound. 将会很难进行审问
[03:34] Of course, it’s even harder if he’s dead. 当然如果目标已死 审问就更不可能了
[03:37] – See anything? – Nothing. -看到什么可疑的没 -没有
[03:41] Sam, in the living room! We got a body! 萨姆 来客厅 我们发现了一具尸体
[03:46] Rebecca. 丽贝卡
[03:47] Yell, and you’re dead. 敢喊的话你就死定了
[03:49] Okay. You win. Go. 好吧 你赢了 走吧
[03:51] You first. 你先走
[03:54] Sam! 萨姆
[03:56] Rebecca, you don’t need to do this. 丽贝卡 你不必这么做
[03:58] Don’t tell me what I need. I’m calling the shots here. 别对我指手画脚 现在姐说了算
[04:06] Sam! 萨姆
[04:06] 丽贝卡 大姐大
[04:07] Put your guns down now! 都把枪放下
[04:09] Rebecca, don’t do this. 丽贝卡 别这样
[04:10] I said put your guns down, or he dies. 我说了 把枪放下 要不我就杀了他
[04:18] Okay. Get in the car. 好 进车里去
[04:23] Drive. 开车
[04:38] S06E04 黑名单.Burn.Notice
[04:47] When you’re abducted at gunpoint, 当你遭遇持枪绑架时
[04:49] it’s best to approach it like a blind date. 最好把它当成一次相亲
[04:51] You want to be an active listener, 你得用心倾听
[04:53] you want to stay positive, 保持乐观心态
[04:55] and you want to make a connection. 还要与对方沟通
[04:56] Want to listen to the radio? 想听广播吗
[04:58] – You can pick the station. – No, thanks. -你可以挑频道哦 -不了 谢谢
[05:00] The more you humanize yourself in the eyes of your captor, 你在绑匪面前表现得越善良
[05:04] the harder it will be for them to pull the trigger. 绑匪开枪几率越小
[05:06] You picked me ’cause I’m the cute one, right? 你是因为我长得最帅所以才挑中我的吧
[05:09] That’s it. 一定是的
[05:10] Oh, boy. It’s my curse. 唉 这就是命
[05:12] I’m just too handsome for my own good. 人长的帅也有错
[05:14] Where’s your phone? We need to make a call. 你手机呢 我要打个电话
[05:16] Where do you think it is? 你觉得它在哪
[05:17] I mean, I’d get it, but… 我是说 我也想给你掏出来 可是
[05:31] Sam, you are… 萨姆 你…
[05:32] It’s me, Michael. 迈克尔 是我
[05:35] Rebecca, you didn’t want to stick around to chat? 丽贝卡 你怎么不过来和我们聊几句
[05:38] No. Nothing personal. 不了 没什么好聊的
[05:40] And, uh, sorry about the charger. 对了 打坏你的爱车真抱歉
[05:42] More concerned about my friend. 我更担心朋友的安危
[05:44] Yeah, about that. 说到这个
[05:45] I’m keeping Sam for a while. 萨姆得和我多待一会儿
[05:47] I’ll release him the moment I’m home free. 我一安全到家就会放了他
[05:50] But until then, I don’t want to see your face 在那之前 我不想看到你
[05:51] or any of your CIA friends. 和你的那些中情局朋友
[05:52] You do anything stupid, 如果你要和我对着干
[05:54] I dump Sam’s body in the swamp. 我就把萨姆的尸体丢到沼泽里去
[06:00] I like the part about letting Sam go. 但愿她能放了萨姆
[06:03] Yeah, if you want to trust a woman 是啊 如果你要相信一个
[06:04] Who betrayed the cia and tried to send you 背叛了中情局 还试图把你送到
[06:07] on a one-way trip to liberia. 利比里亚去的女人的话
[06:08] Good point. What’s the plan? 说得对 现在怎么办
[06:10] There’s only one way out of this area. 这地方要出去的话只有一条路
[06:11] We hit the road, and we track her down. 我们马上动身去追踪她
[06:47] Glenanne, it’s chow time. Let’s get moving. 格兰恩 吃饭时间到了 走吧
[06:50] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[06:51] Didn’t ask you if you were hungry. 我没问你饿不饿
[07:07] When you’re marked for death in prison, 当你在监狱被人盯上性命堪忧时
[07:10] you’re always anticipating the next fight. 你要时刻做好斗殴的准备
[07:12] The earlier you spot a potential adversary, 越早认出潜在敌人
[07:15] the better you can defend yourself. 越能更好地保护自己
[07:17] Unfortunately, that’s not always enough. 不幸的是 有时这样还不够
[07:19] If you realize you have multiple attackers 如果你发现有好几个敌人
[07:22] coming at you in a coordinated assault, 朝你走来要群殴你的话
[07:24] just defending yourself won’t work. 单单自我保护已经无用了
[07:27] The only move is to attack. 唯一的办法就是以攻为守
[07:43] What’s going on down there? 这里怎么回事
[07:46] Keep the line moving, ladies. 排好队朝前走 女士们
[07:49] Move! Let’s go! 快走 动作快
[07:53] Fuck. 操
[08:07] I don’t usually offer sale prices. 我一般不给人打折的
[08:09] But for you, 10 bucks. 但你的话 十块吧
[08:10] Looks like you need it. 看起来你很急的样子
[08:12] 有姐 监狱大亨
[08:14] What I need is to know 我需要知道的是
[08:16] how those women managed to get switchblades in prison. 这些娘们是怎么在监狱里搞到弹簧刀的
[08:19] The sisters can get their hands on pretty much anything. 这伙姐儿们能拿到很多东西的
[08:21] They’re lifers. 她们是无期徒刑犯
[08:23] They do contract hits to pass the time. 接雇凶杀人生意来耗时间
[08:25] Same way some girls knit. 她们现在联合起来了
[08:26] Whoever’s trying to kill you, 不管是谁想杀你
[08:28] they don’t care about keeping it quiet anymore. 他们已经完全不掩饰了
[08:30] Not if they hired those bitches. 雇了这群婊子就是证明
[08:37] My friend is working hard to get me out of here. 我朋友正在努力救我出去
[08:40] But first, I have to survive. You got to help me, Ayn. 但前提是我得活着 有姐 你得帮我
[08:42] Oh, sorry, criminal. Not this time. 抱歉 小欲女 这次我可帮不上忙
[08:45] Not with those two involved. 她俩参与了 我无能为力
[08:46] I might die in prison, 我可能会死在监狱里
[08:47] but I’d vastly prefer it be of natural causes. 但我更希望是老死的
[08:55] I need the listing of a helicopter tour company near Flamingo. 我要弗拉门戈附近的直升机旅游公司名单
[08:58] Would like me to connect you. 需要帮您转接吗
[08:59] Yes. Please connect me. 好的 请转接
[09:01] Hello. 你好
[09:02] Good morning. 早上好
[09:03] My husband and I are looking to take a helicopter tour. 我和老公想来一趟直升机观光游
[09:06] Do you have anything this afternoon? 今天下午可以吗
[09:08] Can I have your name? 您的名字是
[09:09] Becky Buckner. 贝基·巴克纳
[09:10] And where exactly are you located? 你们具体地址是在哪里
[09:14] Terrific. We’ll see you then. 太好了 到时候见
[09:17] Helicopter ride? That sounds fun. 直升机啊 听起来挺有意思的
[09:19] Pull over. 靠边停
[09:28] Pee break? 要方便吗
[09:29] We need a ride your friends haven’t seen. 换辆你朋友不认识的车
[09:31] I’m going car shopping. 我去劫辆车
[09:32] Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. 等等
[09:33] Shooting someone on the highway 光天化日之下
[09:34] in the middle of the afternoon? 在高速路上劫道杀人
[09:36] That’s a bad idea. 不是好主意
[09:37] I didn’t ask for your opinion. 我又没问你意见
[09:38] You drop a body on the highway, someone’s gonna see it. 在高速路抛尸 肯定有人看见
[09:40] That means cops. That means manhunt. 然后警察就追来了
[09:42] You want to get away clean, right? 你也不想惹麻烦对吧
[09:44] And what do you suggest? 那你说怎么办
[09:59] – Hey. How you doing? – You okay? -你好 -怎么了
[10:01] Yeah, well, you can see we got a flat here. 我们车胎爆了
[10:04] But wouldn’t you know it, the stupid jack is busted. 谁知道千斤顶也坏了
[10:06] And problem is, my wife has heat stroke, 可是我老婆有点中暑
[10:08] and the heat’s getting pretty bad here, so… 这会儿天越来越热…
[10:10] I got a jack. You can use mine. 我有千斤顶 用我的吧
[10:12] Oh, great. Thanks, man. Appreciate it. 太好了 谢谢你兄弟 很感谢
[10:13] Thanks for stopping. She will appreciate that. 谢谢你停下来 她肯定很感激
[10:20] Ow! What the hell?!If you want my — 干什么 你想要我的…
[10:21] Stay quiet. 别说话
[10:22] We only have a few seconds, 我们只有几秒钟
[10:24] So you can’t ask any questions. 你别问问题打岔
[10:26] Now, that woman over there — she kidnapped me. 那个女人绑架了我
[10:27] – She’s got a gun. – You gonna kill me? -她有枪 -你要杀我吗
[10:29] No questions. 别问话
[10:31] Okay, now, there’s a guy who’s gonna find you. 听我说 一会儿会有人来找你
[10:32] His name is Michael Westen. 叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[10:36] – Got that? Repeat it. – Helicopter tour. -听到没 重复一遍 -直升机旅行
[10:38] – And I’ll be taking these. – Do we have a problem? -这个我拿了 -有问题吗
[10:40] No. We have keys. 没有 拿到钥匙了
[10:42] I was just thanking our friend here 我正感谢这位朋友呢
[10:43] for generously donating his truck. 这么大方把车献出来
[10:45] We appreciate it, sir. 真心感谢
[10:48] Was that really necessary? 非要这样吗
[10:51] Shove him in the trunk of the car. 把他绑到那车的后备箱
[10:52] Let’s get the hell out of here. 然后我们离开这儿
[11:00] All right, figure we left the house 15 minutes after they did. 我们晚他们走后15分钟离开那座房子
[11:02] Sam’s trying to stall. 萨姆在尽力拖延时间
[11:03] You’re driving…fast. 开太快了
[11:07] Just wish we had some way of knowing we were still on their tail. 真希望我们还没被他们甩掉
[11:10] Like Rebecca’s car? 像丽贝卡的车吗
[11:12] That’ll work. 像是
[11:35] She wanted to kill me. I could tell. 她要杀我 我看得出来
[11:38] There wasn’t nothing behind those eyes. 她眼露凶光
[11:40] Like a damn barracuda. 像个恶人
[11:41] What about the guy with her? Did he say anything? 和她一起的那人怎样了 他有说什么吗
[11:44] Depends. You Michael Westen? 得看你是谁 你是迈克尔·韦斯顿吗
[11:46] Yeah. 是
[11:46] He said to tell you, “Helicopter tour.” 他让我告诉你”直升机旅行”
[11:50] She was closing in, and… 她越走越近
[11:52] did I mention her eyes? 她眼睛什么样 我说了吗
[11:53] Yeah. Like a barracuda. You did. 说了 像个恶人
[11:55] Tell you what. Here. You sit tight. 这样吧 你在这里坐好
[11:56] We’ll get you a cab. 这些够你叫个车
[11:57] Get yourself a steak dinner, okay? 再去吃一顿 行吗
[11:59] The closest helicopter-tour place is in Flamingo. 最近的直升机旅行基地在弗拉明戈
[12:02] It’s about an hour away. 差不多一小时车程
[12:03] An hour away? Take Old Porter road. 一小时 你走旧波特路
[12:05] You can make it there in 40. 四十分钟就能到
[12:07] Get some dessert, too. 再买点点心
[12:13] Rebecca, I know you’re not a big talker, 丽贝卡 我知道你不爱侃
[12:15] but I got to ask. Why you doing this? 但我还是想问 你为什么要这么做
[12:17] Mike showed me your cia file. 迈克给我看过你在中情局的档案
[12:20] You were a model agent. 你是个模范特工
[12:21] Is this where you tell me that deep down inside, 你是不是想损我
[12:23] I’m just a girl scout? 是个女童子军
[12:24] I just figured you were smart enough to realize 我只是想你这么聪明
[12:26] that your buddy Anson is on the run. 难道看不出来安森是在逃之人吗
[12:28] He’s out of strings to pull, 他已经山穷水尽了
[12:29] and here you are sticking with the losing team. 你却还跟着他一条道走到黑
[12:32] Seems like you’re forgetting who’s holding the gun. 看来你是忘了谁手里有枪
[12:34] Honestly, I just don’t understand the guy’s appeal. 说实话 我不明白那人想干什么
[12:36] And what’s the big picture here? 到底有什么打算
[12:38] You try and take out Fi — 你要杀掉菲
[12:39] Okay, okay. Enough with the questions. 够了 问够了
[12:41] – Step on it. – You sure? -开快点 -你确定吗
[12:42] I said, “Step on it.” 我说了 开快点
[12:46] There’s a reason spies 间谍执行任务时
[12:47] try to stick to the speed limit in operations. 都会严格遵守限速
[12:50] When the stakes are high enough, 越是事关重大的时候
[12:52] a simple speeding ticket can be a life-or-death matter 一张罚单可能会左右你的生死
[12:55] for you or for the police officer 甚至还会危及
[12:57] who’s just trying to do his job. 一位尽忠职守的警官的性命
[13:05] You said, “Step on it.” 是你要开快点的
[13:12] I knew I should have killed the fisherman. 真该杀了那个钓鱼的
[13:14] If he reported this truck stolen — 要是他报案说丢了车
[13:16] We took his phone, and we left him in a trunk. 我们拿了他手机 还把他关进后备箱
[13:18] You think he reported us with telepathy? 他难道用心灵感应报案
[13:20] We’d know for sure if he was dead. 杀了他就没这么多事了
[13:22] Just relax. The officer’s just making us sweat a little. 别着急 我们糊弄过去就是了
[13:26] Either you get rid of him or I do. 要不你摆平他 要不就我来
[13:29] Okay. Just let me deal with this. 行 我来对付他
[13:37] License and registration. 请出示驾照和行驶证
[13:39] Good afternoon, officer. How you doing? 下午好长官 你好吗
[13:44] There you go. 给
[13:49] Sam Axe? 萨姆·亚克斯
[13:50] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[13:51] Can I ask why you’re driving a truck 请问你为什么会驾驶一辆
[13:54] that belongs to Edward Rousch? 爱德华·罗施名下的车
[13:56] Oh, well, Ed’s my boss. I’m just borrowing it. 爱德华是我老板 这是我借他的车
[13:58] Then we need to give him a call. 那我们得打电话确认
[14:03] Okay, well, that’s a problem, 好吧 不过有个问题
[14:05] see, ’cause if Ed finds out about this car, 爱德华要是找到这辆车
[14:07] he’ll know where his wife is. 就会找到他老婆
[14:09] Now, I’m sure you get an earful all day long 你肯定整天听那些心酸故事
[14:12] about people’s sob stories — 都听够了…
[14:14] Don’t bother. 废话少说
[14:15] You were driving 25 miles over the speed limit. 你开得比限速还高25英里
[14:18] What are we gonna do? Ed’s gonna lose it. 我们该怎么办 爱德华会气疯的
[14:21] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[14:22] We will get you to your sister’s or someplace safe. 我们把你送到你妹妹家或其他安全地方
[14:24] Okay. 好
[14:25] Her husband has a horrible temper. 她丈夫脾气很暴
[14:27] Sorry. Not my concern. 抱歉 这个我不关心
[14:29] He’s gonna kill me if he finds me this time. 他这次要是抓到我 肯定会杀了我
[14:31] I’m dead! 我死定了
[14:32] Look, I know it was a bad idea to take Ed’s truck. 我知道不该开爱德华的车
[14:35] But mine was in the shop. And, well, just… 可是我的在店里 所以…
[14:39] Seeing a lady like this, sweet and innocent 你说这么一个弱女子
[14:42] getting knocked around like that, 被人毒打
[14:44] you think I’m just gonna sit on my hands? 我能袖手旁观吗
[14:45] – Officer, please. – Look, if this one time, -长官 拜托了 -就一次
[14:48] if you could just look the other way, 你这次要是肯放我们一马
[14:50] boy, would we sure appreciate it. 我们一定感恩戴德
[14:58] Just watch the lead foot, will you? 开慢点行吗
[15:00] – Yes, sir. – I’m not the only cop on the road. -好的长官 -这路上不止我一个警察
[15:02] Thank you, officer. 谢谢警官
[15:08] There you go. Not even a ticket. 好了 连罚单都免了
[15:11] Now, you gonna go back to threatening the guy 我刚救了你一命
[15:13] who just saved your ass? 你扭过头就威胁我
[15:14] Stop fishing for compliments. 别卖乖
[15:16] Let’s get going. 上路
[15:27] I do love winning, but it’s less fun 我喜欢赢 可你这么心不在焉
[15:29] if you aren’t paying enough attention to notice. 我赢得好没意思
[15:32] The guards don’t even look at those two. 狱警根本不看着她俩
[15:34] The sisters don’t get watched. 没人看着
[15:36] They don’t get searched, either. 也没人搜
[15:37] They could own the whole block 凭她们号子里藏的家伙
[15:38] with what they’ve got in their cells. 整个狱区都是她们的
[15:39] And those guards know it. 狱警其实很清楚
[15:41] They’re just too scared or too dirty 他们只是不想管这事
[15:42] to go looking for it. 不是害怕就是被买通了
[15:44] And what if their cells would get tossed? 要是他们的号房被搜呢
[15:45] – What then? – Those two would be getting their meals -会怎么样 -她俩会被关数月禁闭
[15:47] through a chuck hole for months. 房间只有一个送饭的窗口
[15:49] But the only way that’s gonna happen 但那样只有一种途径
[15:50] is a block-wide shakedown. 就是彻底搜狱
[15:52] You get enough guards down here at once, 你要是能引来足够多警卫
[15:53] all bets are off. 就打不起来
[15:54] Sounds like I need a shakedown. 看来我得搞个搜狱
[15:56] Can you arrange that? 你能安排吗
[15:57] Could I? Sure. Will I? Hell no. 能是能 但我不会做
[16:01] No reason to lose everything in my cell. 我为什么要赔上我号房里的东西
[16:04] I would compensate you for your losses. 我会补偿你的损失
[16:06] Listen, criminal, I like you, 听我说 小欲女 我喜欢你
[16:09] but I like my business more. 但我更爱护我的生意
[16:12] Your move. 该你了
[16:14] You have to have a price. 你开个价吧
[16:20] Fine. 好吧
[16:21] Maybe there is something. 还真有个事
[16:23] You got people in Miami, right? 你有人在迈阿密对不对
[16:25] My ex-husband has this package. 我前夫手里有个包裹
[16:27] Need it picked up, delivered here. 去取来 送到这里
[16:31] A package? What’s the catch? 包裹 什么情况
[16:32] The catch is my ex. 关于我前夫的
[16:33] Winner of biggest bastard in Florida 40 years running. 佛罗里达州近四十年来最大的王八蛋
[16:37] My friends are very resourceful. 我朋友很有料道
[16:40] My deliveries come in 我的货物要在
[16:41] through the 9:00 a.m. guard shift change. 早上九点看守换班的时候送到
[16:42] If my package makes it here by then, 如果那时候包裹来了
[16:44] you’ll get your shakedown. 就会有次彻底检查
[16:46] And the sisters — 那两姐妹
[16:47] they’ll be on their way to the hole. 就等着关禁闭吧
[16:48] Deal. 成交
[16:57] Hello? 你好
[16:57] You have a collect call from an inmate 你有一个从阿罗得联邦监狱
[16:59] at Allarod Federal Penitentiary. 打来的对方付款电话
[17:01] This call will be recorded and monitored. 我们将对本次通话进行录音和监听
[17:03] Press 1 to accept. 接受通话请按1
[17:06] Fiona, honey? 菲欧娜 亲爱的
[17:08] Madeline, it’s good to hear your voice. 麦德琳 听见你的声音太好了
[17:10] You, too! 我也是
[17:12] Are you okay? You know Michael. 你还好吗 迈克尔这人你了解
[17:14] I barely got two words out of him. 怎么问他都不说
[17:16] I’m fine. I need to get a message to Michael. 我很好 我有个口信给迈克尔
[17:20] – It’s urgent. – Honey, Michael’s in the Everglades -事情很急 -亲爱的 迈克尔在大沼泽地
[17:23] working on, uh, well, something we probably 办些事 具体什么事
[17:26] shouldn’t be talking about on this line. 电话里不方便说
[17:27] This has to happen fast, otherwise — 这件事必须尽快办好 否则
[17:29] Okay, listen. Give me the details, all right? 好的 你把详情和我说下
[17:31] – We’ll work it out. – He needs to pick up a package -我们会搞定的 -要他去拿个包裹
[17:33] and bring it to the prison. 然后送到监狱来
[17:38] All right. Swamp Hawks Helicopter Tours. 到了 沼泽之鹰观光直升机
[17:41] Looks like we got here first. 看来我们先到了
[17:43] This place couldn’t be worse for setting a trap to grab Sam. 这地方根本没法设陷阱来拯救萨姆
[17:47] Maybe if we hide behind that shack? 或许可以躲在工棚后面
[17:48] Not enough cover. Maybe those trees. 隐蔽物不够多 树后面呢
[17:51] Nah. They won’t pass close enough to the trees. 不好 他们不会往树这边走
[17:53] You’re right. We need to get to that chopper. 没错 我们得利用那架飞机
[17:56] Okay, I think the pilot 好的 我想
[17:58] might have something to say about that. 那飞行员可能会有些微词
[17:59] I’ll take care of him. You hide the car. 我来搞定他 你把车藏起来
[18:11] Afternoon. How’s it going? 下午好 你怎么样
[18:13] Can I help you? 有事吗
[18:13] Yep. Derek Huber, FAA. 是的 我是德里克·胡珀 联邦航空局
[18:17] Bill Padover. What’s going on? 我是比尔·派多弗 怎么了
[18:19] Some ridiculous complaints. 收到些愚蠢的投诉
[18:21] Thought I’d come down here and check it out in person. 我想还是亲自过来看看
[18:23] – Complaints? About me? – Yeah. -是投诉我吗 -是的
[18:25] Clipping trees, landing near power lines, 说你打断了树枝 在电线附近降落
[18:27] – That kind of thing. – What? -诸如此类 -什么
[18:29] I already pulled your file, Bill. 比尔 我看过了你的资料
[18:30] This doesn’t sound like you at all. 这根本不像你的作风
[18:31] Exactly. I would never do that. 是啊 我从不会这么干
[18:33] Who made those complaints? 是谁投诉我
[18:34] Oh, some folks last week from up north? 上周来的北方佬
[18:38] Uh, t-the couple from Virginia? 是那对从佛吉尼亚州来的夫妇吗
[18:40] The couple from Virginia. 就是他们
[18:41] They also reported that you had booze on your breath? 他们在报告中提到 你呼气时有股酒精的味道
[18:44] They — they said I was drunk? 他们是说我酒驾
[18:45] Bill, I’m on your side. 比尔 我是站在你这边的
[18:47] It’s their word against ours. 现在我们各执一词
[18:48] Help me fill out this report. 帮个忙 让我完成我的报告
[18:50] You got your level five? 你执照带着吗
[18:50] My level five? That’s at home. 执照 放家里了
[18:52] Oh, you better go get it. 你最好回家拿一下
[18:53] Now? No, I have a tour. 现在吗 不行 我有客人要接
[18:54] Already postponed it. 早帮你顺延了
[18:55] Talked to the gal at the front desk. 我和前台的小姑娘说过了
[18:57] Good news is she’s got your back. 好消息是她很挺你
[18:59] Disputed the worst of the complaints. 替你撇清了最严重的一条投诉
[19:01] Worst complaints? What are you talking about? 最严重的 你说的是哪一条
[19:02] You don’t even want to know, Bill. 你不会想知道的
[19:05] These jackasses don’t realize your career is at stake! 这些混蛋不知道这么做可能会让你丢了饭碗
[19:07] Clock’s ticking. 没时间了
[19:08] How long is it gonna take you to get to your house? 你从这回家要多久
[19:11] – I can be back in 45 minutes. – Let’s do it. -我四十五分钟能打个来回 -快去吧
[19:13] – Thanks for your help. – Sure. -谢谢你帮忙 -没问题
[19:30] Thanks for driving. Let’s go. 谢谢你载我 下车吧
[19:33] Where we flying to? 我们要飞去哪里
[19:34] – I’ll worry about that. – Okay. -这个留给我考虑 -好的
[19:36] First, we get out of here, 我们先离开这里
[19:37] then I’ll figure out what’s next. 然后考虑下一步
[19:38] You just smile and be on your best behavior. 你给我面带微笑 老实点
[19:41] Or you shoot me? 不然呢 你打死我
[19:42] Honey, you’re learning. 亲爱的 你真聪明
[19:46] Hi. Welcome to Swamp Hawks. 你们好 欢迎光临沼泽之鹰
[19:47] Y’all have an appointment? 你们预约过吗
[19:48] Yes. Hi. I called earlier. 是的 我之前打过电话
[19:49] Becky Buckner. 我是贝基·巴克纳
[19:50] Oh, sure thing. Oh, this must be your husband. 是的 这位一定就是您先生
[19:52] Hi, there. I’m Marydale. 你好 我是玛丽黛尔
[19:53] Hi. I’m Chuck. Nice to meet you. 你好 我是查克 见到你很高兴
[19:55] Well, your copter is spit and polished 你们的飞机已经擦拭一新
[19:57] and all ready to go. 整装待发了
[19:58] So you just have to fill out a little paperwork, please. 只需填下表格
[20:00] Oh, uh, well, Becky just loves paperwork, 贝基 对填表情有独钟
[20:03] Don’t you, dear? 是吗 亲爱的
[20:04] Oh, well, that’s okay, Chucky. 没关系 查克
[20:06] You can just take care of this one for me. 这次你来填好了
[20:10] Is the chopper fully fueled 直升机的油加满了吗
[20:11] in case we want to stay out longer? 我们有可能会盘旋久一些
[20:12] Oh, okay. Can do. 可以 没问题
[20:14] Costs a little extra, 要多花点钱
[20:15] but you can’t put a price on a memory. 不过回忆是无价的
[20:18] Well, neither of us are gonna forget today. 对我们来说今天注定难忘
[20:20] That’s for sure. Mm-hmm. 这点我敢肯定
[20:23] As any crisis negotiator knows, 每个谈判专家都知道
[20:25] only about one in five hostages survives a rescue attempt. 人质只有五分之一的几率能在营救任务中幸存
[20:29] If you’re the hostage, 如果你是人质
[20:30] you’d like to improve those odds, 要想增加活命的机会
[20:32] which means figuring out where your rescue’s coming from 就得搞清楚救援队从哪个方向过来
[20:36] and getting yourself out of the line of fire. 然后避免自己暴露在交火线路上
[20:37] Of course, if your captor 当然 如果绑匪
[20:39] is every bit as trained as you are, 和你一样训练有素
[20:41] even the slightest attempt to adjust your position 哪怕你有一点调整站位的举动
[20:44] might be noticed. 也会被他发现的
[20:45] Don’t you want to walk next to me, Chuck? 查克和我靠近点嘛
[20:47] It’s such a special day. 今天有特殊意义
[20:49] Marydale, is there any chance we can get a photo 玛丽黛尔 起飞前我们
[20:52] with the pilot before we take off? 能和飞行员合个影吗
[20:53] You know, for the scrapbook. 以后放相册里
[20:54] Oh, of course, sweetie. Bill, come out for a photo. 当然可以 比尔 下来拍张照
[21:01] Bill, you got cotton in your ears? 比尔 你耳朵塞住了吗
[21:04] I don’t know what’s up with Bill. 真搞不懂 比尔他怎么了
[21:06] I might have an idea. 我来告诉你
[21:22] You know the problem with our relationship? 你知道我们之间的问题出在哪里吗
[21:24] I hate your friends. Come on. 我讨厌你的朋友们 走吧
[21:29] Jesse, run! 杰西 快跑
[21:50] You trying to make me shoot you? 你是想让我杀你吗
[21:52] All you had to do was get on that chopper. 就让你上飞机而已
[21:54] Oh, yeah. I’m supposed to trust you, right? 是吗 我应该相信你的话吗
[21:56] Yeah, it worked out great for the prison guard, didn’t it? 看看那个狱警是什么下场
[21:59] Not to mention anyone who ran into your friend Anson. 更别提那些相信你的朋友安森的
[22:01] – He’s not my friend. – Oh, yeah. Okay. -他不是我朋友 -好吧
[22:03] Your friend, your — your partner, whatever. 是朋友也好 搭档也罢
[22:05] We all know what happens when you’re done with people. 我们只知道别人被你利用以后的下场
[22:07] I can be done with you right now. 你现在就可以知道你被利用以后的下场
[22:09] Yeah, you know what? 知道吗
[22:10] Maybe you should just go ahead and pull that trigger. 或许就应该让你开枪打死我
[22:12] That way you won’t have anything to hold over Mike anymore. 那样的话你就没有迈克的把柄了
[22:14] And you can just add me to that list of bodies 你也好把我写上那些被你杀掉的
[22:16] – you’ve been dropping… – Shut up. -受害人名单 -闭嘴
[22:17] – How many is it, huh? – Shut up! I said shut up! -你共杀了多少人 -闭嘴 我说了闭嘴
[22:19] You think you know me? You don’t know anything. 你觉得你了解我吗 你什么都不知道
[22:22] I never wanted any of this. 我从来没想过事情会这样
[22:24] I work for Anson because if I don’t, 我为安森卖命因为如果不那么做
[22:27] my brother dies. 他就会杀了我弟弟
[22:30] I didn’t know that. 这事儿我不知道
[22:31] Shut up. 闭嘴
[22:35] Damn it! 妈的
[22:40] I’ll see if I can slow her down. 我来试着让她减速
[22:52] Hold on. 坐稳了
[23:03] Hang on. 抓牢
[23:07] Mike, this thing is held together with duct tape. 迈克 这车可是用胶布粘着的
[23:09] She’s not getting away. 不能让她跑了
[23:11] Rocks! Rocks! 小心石头
[23:21] That doesn’t sound good. 这声音听着可不妙
[23:22] It’ll be okay. 没问题
[23:30] And there goes the radiator. 散热器彻底坏了
[23:35] Damn it! 妈的
[23:36] Mike, seriously, it’s time to call the CIA. 迈克 现在是时候通知中央情报局了
[23:38] We’re not calling the CIA! 不能告诉他们
[23:39] We’re not calling the police! 也不能报警
[23:41] If she sees a road block, she’d kill Sam. 她一看到路障什么的 就会杀了萨姆
[23:43] He’s better off on his own. 还是靠他自己比较好
[23:44] Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, 不知道你注意到没有
[23:45] right now, he is on his own. 他现在就是得靠自己了
[23:47] That’s why we need to fix the car and find him. 所以我们应该修好车去找他
[23:49] Right. Right. 好吧 好吧
[23:51] Well, the good news is we got her cornered 好消息是我们把她困在
[23:52] in the world’s biggest swamp. 世界上最大的沼泽地里了
[23:54] A little help? 帮把手啊
[24:09] I made the call. 我打过电话了
[24:10] You’ll get your package. 你的包裹会来的
[24:11] Look at you. A mover and a shaker. 看看你 大权在握的样子
[24:14] I guess the question is, when’s it getting here? 问题是 东西什么时候到
[24:16] Well, I told them about the shift change, 我跟他们说了看守换班的时候
[24:18] but it may take a little longer. 可能要晚一点
[24:20] Whenever’s fine with me. I got nothing but time. 时间没问题 我有的是时间
[24:23] But if it gets here after 9:00, 但如果九点还没到
[24:24] You’ll be spending another day dodging the sisters. 你只能再躲那两个人一天了
[24:27] That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. 我就想跟你谈这个
[24:29] I need the cell tossed as soon as possible. 我需要全狱搜查越早越好
[24:31] If you can call for the shakedown first — 如果你能先让他们先搜查
[24:33] That’s not how it happens, criminal. 事情不是这样的 小狱女
[24:35] Do you think I built this business 你觉得我做生意
[24:36] by working on credit? 是靠赊账的吗
[24:37] We’re only talking a few hours. 只是早几个小时罢了
[24:39] We’re not changing the deal. 我们交易不变
[24:41] And a little free business advice — 一个小小的免费建议
[24:43] Never negotiate from a position of weakness. 永远不要以弱者的姿态谈判
[24:46] I hope your friends are as good as you say. 我希望你的朋友像你说的那样出色
[25:03] This is Michael. Leave a message. 我是迈克 请留言
[25:25] You lost, grandma? 你迷路了吗 老太婆
[25:26] Um, you don’t know me. Ayn sent me. I’m here — 你不认识我 有姐派我来的 我是来
[25:30] I know what you’re here for. 我知道你来这的目的
[25:35] Come in. 进来
[25:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:40] So, uh, do you have it? 那么 你有东西吗
[25:42] Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course. 是的 当然
[25:46] So, how you know Ayn? 你怎么认识有姐的
[25:48] Oh, uh, she’s… a friend of a friend. 嗯 她是朋友的朋友
[25:56] Would you mind? 你介意吗
[25:57] Could I have one of your cigarettes? 我能抽支你的烟吗
[25:58] Sure. You can have a cigarette. 当然 你能抽烟
[26:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:03] But you know what you can’t have? 但你要知道什么事不能
[26:05] You can’t have the package. 你不能拿包裹
[26:07] What was Ayn thinking, huh, sending an old lady? 安在想什么 派一个老女人来
[26:10] She thought I was gonna feel sorry for you? 她以为我会可怜你吗
[26:14] Look, I can’t leave here without it. 您看 拿不到包裹我没法回去的
[26:16] – If you need money, I can… – Shut up! -如果你要钱 我可以 -闭嘴
[26:19] The last guy who came here for this package 上回来拿包裹的家伙
[26:22] left here without his teeth. 留下他的牙回去了
[26:27] Don’t worry. 别担心
[26:29] I’m gonna leave your teeth right where they are 我保证你的牙完好无损
[26:31] so you can give Ayn a message for me. 这样你能帮我带消息给有姐
[26:33] Tell that bitch if she wants her stuff, 告诉那贱人如果她想要她的东西
[26:36] she better come and get it herself. 她最好过来亲自取
[26:40] Now, get out of here. 现在立马给我走
[27:01] Looks like we found a ride. 看起来我们找到交通工具了
[27:02] Uh, something tells me those airboats are not for sale. 我觉得这些汽艇不是出售的
[27:07] I’m a pretty good negotiator. 我是优秀的谈判专家
[27:08] – Oh, boy. – What now? -哦 天啊 -你说咋办
[27:10] You see the industrial air filtration system? 你看见那个工业用的空气过滤系统了吗
[27:13] The chemical vats? 那些化学染缸
[27:14] That means our rednecks are either opening up 那意味着那些乡下佬要不就是在
[27:16] a dry cleaners in the middle of fricking nowhere 这鸟不拉屎的地方开干洗店
[27:18] or they’re cooking meth, 要不就是在制毒
[27:19] which means after they shoot you in the face, 这就意味着他们把你崩了
[27:21] they’re not gonna be too friendly 也不会太善待
[27:23] to the guy zip-tied in the truck. 一个困在你卡车内的家伙的
[27:25] If I’m shot in the face, 如果我挨了枪子
[27:26] I don’t think I’ll care too much how nice they are to you. 我想我不会太关心他们怎么对你
[27:28] Okay, wait. 好吧 等等
[27:29] How about if we come up with a plan 不如我们想一个
[27:30] where nobody gets dead, okay? 两全其美的计划 行不
[27:34] Just wait for the rednecks 就等着这些乡巴佬
[27:35] to go back inside their crappy trailer 回到他们的破货车里面
[27:37] and we’ll pretend that it’s a police raid. 然后我们假装警察搜捕行动
[27:39] Actually, I got a better idea. 事实上 我有更好的主意
[27:41] And you’ll be happy to know it doesn’t involve guns. 你会高兴的 因为我不用动刀动枪
[27:45] The standard M112 demolition charge 标准的M112炸药包
[27:47] contains 1.25 pounds of c-4. 含有1.25磅的C-4炸药
[27:50] When the charge is detonated, 当炸药被引爆
[27:52] the explosive is converted into compressed gas, 爆炸被转化成压缩气体
[27:55] and the shock wave rips through anything 冲击波会横扫
[27:57] within 16 feet, 16英尺内的一切
[27:58] which means that if five of those charges 这意味着如果五个炸药包
[28:01] are in your backpack, 在你背包里面
[28:03] Anyone within a city block is in your blast radius, too. 一个街区范围内的所有人都在你的爆炸范围内
[28:12] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, guys, easy. 哇哇哇 伙计们 放松
[28:15] Don’t shoot. 别开枪
[28:17] You see the sign? 你看见标志了吗
[28:18] Oh, yeah, I saw the sign. 是的 我看见了
[28:20] Guys, we need to talk. 伙计们 我们得谈谈
[28:28] You must have a death wish. 你肯定是想找死吧
[28:29] Uh, no. No. Not at all. 不不不 绝对不是
[28:32] I just think the best way to explain things to you guys 我想向你们解释最好的办法就是
[28:34] is to look in my backpack. 看我的背包里面
[28:37] And be gentle. 温柔一点
[28:46] What the hell is it? 里面是什么
[28:47] Uh, well, that’s five bricks of c-4. 是五块C-4炸药
[28:51] That’s enough explosive to make a very big crater 足够在我们脚下炸出一个大弹坑
[28:53] right where we’re standing and leave tiny pieces of us 把你我的身体炸成碎片
[28:56] all over your property. 洒满整个地方
[28:57] And you want to know the bad news? 你想听坏消息吗
[28:59] The bad news is, I don’t even have the detonator. 坏消息就是我连引爆器都没有
[29:03] Psycho woman over there in the truck, 有个精神病女人在那车里
[29:05] she decides when we go boom. 咱们啥时候完蛋全看她了
[29:08] Think you can walk in here with that bomb 她觉得你能带着炸弹进来
[29:10] and rip us off? 把我们炸飞么
[29:11] No, see, here’s the thing. 不 你听着 事情是这样
[29:12] She doesn’t want your guns or your drugs 她不想要你们的武器和毒品
[29:14] or your chemistry set. 或是你们的制毒装置
[29:15] She just wants an airboat 她只想要艘汽艇
[29:17] and for you guys to clear out until after we’re gone. 而且在我们走之前你们要老实点
[29:20] Sounds to me like you’re giving us orders on our property! 我听着像你在我们的地盘上对我们指手画脚
[29:24] Oh, well — 可是
[29:33] Make her stop shooting right now! 让她停止射击
[29:34] I can’t! 我做不到
[29:35] If she blows us all up, 如果她把我们都炸飞了
[29:37] it’s your fault ’cause I told you to run! 这是你的错 因为我告诉你要逃跑的
[30:00] Okay, you can stop with the shooting! 好了 你可以停止射击了
[30:10] No one got dead. Congrats. 没人死掉 恭喜
[30:11] In retrospect, I like your first plan better. 回想起来 我还是更喜欢你的第一个计划
[30:14] Well, there’s always next time. 下次会有机会的
[30:16] I’m gonna go check on our ride. Oh, and, uh, dear? 我要去检查一下我们的汽艇了 亲爱的
[30:19] Don’t do anything stupid. 别做傻事
[30:39] Hello? 你好
[30:40] Yeah. Mike, it’s me. 迈克 是我
[30:41] We only have a couple seconds. 我们时间紧急
[30:42] Are you okay? Where are you? 你还好吗 你在哪
[30:44] Okay, listen real careful. 仔细听着
[30:46] You take the first left past mile marker 17. 你过了17英里路标先左转
[30:49] You go a couple of miles, and you take a right, 向前走几英里 向右转
[30:51] Then you take the third left. 然后在第三个路口往左转
[30:52] You go down about a half a mile, 沿着再走大约半英里
[30:54] and you see a no-trespassing sign 你就能看到在水边
[30:56] on a property near the water. 有一个不得擅闯的标志
[30:57] That’s your gate. 那就是你的门
[30:58] All right. We’ll find you. 好 我们会找到你的
[31:01] Mike, we’re not gonna be here long, 迈克 我们不会待太久
[31:03] So if we’re not here, 如果我们不在这
[31:04] call the CIA, call anyone, 通知中情局 寻求一切帮助
[31:06] but we’re gonna be in an airboat. 我们会开着一艘汽艇
[31:08] No, Sam. We make those calls and — 不 萨姆 我们联系他们的话
[31:10] Mike, I’m gonna be dead either way. 迈克 我反正也活不成了
[31:11] Just get here as soon as you can, okay, brother? 兄弟你尽快过来吧 好么
[31:23] This is Elsa. Get to it. 我是艾尔莎 请留言
[31:26] Hey, Elsa. It’s, uh, Sammy. 嗨 艾尔莎 我是萨米
[31:29] Listen, um… 听着
[31:32] I don’t think I can get there for dinner tonight, 我想今晚的晚餐我是到不了了
[31:33] So, uh… 所以
[31:36] I mean, I’ll try and call you later, but… 我是说 我等会打给你
[31:40] In case I don’t, uh… 如果我没打
[31:44] I just wanted to say I-I love you, baby. 我只想告诉你 我爱你 宝贝
[31:53] And now you’re calling other girls? 你现在还在给其他女人打电话吗
[31:57] Here I thought we had something special. 我还以为我俩之间的关系特别
[32:10] You sure it was the third left? 你肯定是第三个左转吗
[32:11] I’m sure. Hang on. 我确定 抓好
[32:22] Right there. Right there. 就在那 就在那
[32:32] Sam! 萨姆
[32:35] Sam! 萨姆
[32:38] Sam. 萨姆
[32:40] Sam. Sam. 萨姆 萨姆
[32:42] Sam. 萨姆
[32:44] You okay? 你没事吧
[32:47] Oh, yeah, I’m okay, but Rebecca, she — 我没事 但是瑞贝卡她
[32:51] She started a boat. You guys can catch her. 她开船走了 你要抓住她
[32:52] I’m on it. I’m on it. 我去追 我去追
[32:54] – Where the hell’s the… – What are you looking for? -究竟在哪 -你在找什么
[32:55] There was a backpack thingy. It had a bomb in it. 有个背包 里面装有炸弹
[32:58] She made me wear it. 她让我背着它
[32:59] She might have taken it with her. 她可能已经带着走了
[33:01] Oh, crap. 噢 该死
[33:02] Mike, how bad is it? Is Elsa gonna freak out? 迈克 有多糟 艾尔莎见了会生气吗
[33:05] No, it looks fine. 不 看起来没事
[33:06] Thank god she didn’t hit my chin. 谢天谢地 她没打我的下巴
[33:33] Airboats are built light 飞艇用最少的材料建造
[33:35] with the least material possible, 以保证它重量足够轻
[33:37] which is great if you want to skim quickly across the water. 如果你想快速掠过水面 它很有用
[33:42] But it’s problematic in a gun fight 枪战时当你没有地方隐蔽
[33:44] when you don’t have anything to hide behind. 这是个问题
[33:45] You want to make sure you fire first and last. 你要确保先发制人 一击致命
[33:51] Of course, there’s no need to hide 当然 如果你追击的是个诱饵
[33:53] when you’ve been chasing a decoy. 也就没必要躲藏了
[34:03] Jesse? 杰西
[34:04] She’s not on the boat. She rigged it somehow. 她不在船上 不知道她如何控制的
[34:07] Where’d she go? 那她会在哪里
[34:08] No idea, but she’s not here. 不知道 不过不在船上
[34:10] Well, if she’s not on the boat, how did she… 如果她不在船上 她怎么…
[34:15] Mike, you there? 迈克 你在听吗
[34:18] Sam. 萨姆
[34:22] I think I found where the backpack bomb is. 我想我找到炸弹背包了
[34:33] Rebecca! 丽贝卡
[34:36] Rebecca, you win! 丽贝卡 你赢了
[34:39] Putting the gun on the ground! 我把枪放在地上了
[34:50] Don’t worry. 别担心
[34:51] I wasn’t gonna detonate it until you got a little closer. 除非你靠近点 我才会引爆
[34:56] Get a little closer. 靠近点
[34:58] I’m the one that you want. Let Sam go. 你想要的是我 放了萨姆
[34:59] No, Mike. Stay there. 不 迈克 你别动
[35:01] Rebecca, listen to me. You’re making a big mistake. 丽贝卡 听我说 你犯了个大错误
[35:04] Sorry, Sam. You’re too late. 抱歉 萨姆 太迟了
[35:07] Just listen to me! 听我说一句
[35:09] You hate Anson. 你憎恨安森
[35:11] You hate him at least as much as we do. 至少跟我们一样恨他
[35:13] I saw it in your eyes. 我从你的眼神里看得到
[35:15] But he’s desperate now, so how’s this gonna end? 不过他现在是孤注一掷 结局会如何呢
[35:18] He’s either gonna kill you 他要么杀了你
[35:19] or he’s gonna keep using your brother to manipulate you. 要么继续利用你弟弟操纵你
[35:22] Don’t talk about my brother! 别提我弟弟
[35:23] He’s got nothing to do with this! 他与此事无关
[35:24] He’s got everything to do with it. 他当然与此事有关
[35:26] Let us help you. Help us take Anson down. 让我们帮你 你帮我们抓到安森
[35:29] We’ll keep your brother safe. 我们会保你弟弟周全的
[35:30] You think I’m gonna trust you? 你认为我会信任你们吗
[35:33] Come on. You don’t want to do this. 得了吧 你不想这么做
[35:34] You didn’t shoot me in the car. 在车里你没朝我开枪
[35:36] You didn’t blow me up an hour ago. 一小时前没炸死我
[35:38] Enough! You don’t know me! 够了 你又不了解我
[35:40] I do, Rebecca. 我了解你 丽贝卡
[35:41] I know you better than you think. 我比你想象的还要了解你
[35:44] I know what it’s like to save someone close to you 我知道渐渐的出卖自己的灵魂
[35:46] by selling your soul a piece at a time. 拯救亲人的感觉
[35:49] I know what it feels like to wonder if there is a way out. 我知道期望能有出路的那种感觉
[35:54] You say you can’t trust us. 你说不能信任我们
[35:56] You can trust us a hell 比起安森
[35:57] of a lot more than you can trust Anson. 你更能信任我们
[36:00] There’s only one way to finish this for good. 完美的结局只能通过一种方式达成
[36:04] We have to take him down together. 我们要齐心合力抓住他
[36:07] There’s nothing you can do. 你什么也做不了
[36:10] You’re wrong. 你错了
[36:12] There’s nothing I won’t do. 我什么都做的出来
[36:29] Well, that was easy. 还真容易啊
[36:37] Michael, you’ve been driving all night. 迈克尔 你开了一晚上车
[36:39] You haven’t even changed your clothes. 连衣服都没换过
[36:41] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
[36:42] Knock on the door, let him see you, 敲门 让他看见你
[36:44] and step to the side. 然后站到一边
[36:45] Fiona said 9:00 a.m. 菲欧娜说上午九点
[36:46] even if we left in five minutes, 即使我们5分钟后出发
[36:47] It’s not gonna be enough — 也不够…
[36:48] Knock on the door, let him see you, 敲门 让他看见你
[36:50] and step to the side. 然后站到一边
[36:59] Back again. 又来了
[37:00] You must not like your teeth much, huh? 你的牙是不想要了吧
[37:10] Where’s the package? 包裹在哪里
[37:11] What package?! 什么包裹
[37:13] Aah! Where is it?! 在哪里
[37:14] There! The left drawer! 那里 左边的抽屉
[37:19] It’s locked. 锁上了
[37:20] Where’s the key? 钥匙呢
[37:21] Okay, okay, okay! 好 好 好吧
[37:22] The jar. There. There. 那个罐子 那里 那里
[37:29] I got it. 找到了
[37:30] It better be the right key. 最好能打开
[37:31] Yeah. 能
[37:35] Is this it? 是这个吗
[37:36] Is this it?! 是吗
[37:37] Yeah! 是
[37:38] Michael, let’s go. 迈克尔 我们走
[37:43] Michael, we’ve got to go now! 迈克尔 我们得马上走
[37:46] What the hell was that for?! 你这样是干啥
[37:48] That was for my mom. 你打的是我妈
[38:14] There are certain fights you can’t hope to win. 打架 有一些是不能指望赢的
[38:17] Your only goal is to not lose too badly. 你唯一的目标是不要输的太惨
[38:21] Copy that. 收到
[38:25] Surviving a beating from multiple attackers 要在被多人围攻下生存
[38:27] is about avoiding the worst blows. 就要躲开最致命的攻击
[38:29] You protect your head, 保护头部
[38:31] do your best to stay on your feet, 尽量保持站立
[38:32] and, most of all, you hope for a miracle. 而最重要的是 盼望奇迹出现
[38:40] We have lockdown. That’s a lockdown. 一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭
[38:42] Cell check! Against the wall! 牢房检查 靠墙站好
[38:43] Against the wall! Hustle! Everyone against the wall! 靠墙站好 快点 全都靠墙站好
[38:45] Hustle! Hustle! 快点 快点
[38:47] Toss this cell. 搜查这个牢房
[38:49] Against the wall. Against the wall. 靠墙站好 靠墙站好
[38:52] Toss them real good, gentlemen. 仔细的搜 先生们
[39:00] We got multiple weapons. 发现多种武器
[39:06] Oh, you bitch! 你这个贱人
[39:07] Don’t do it. Don’t do it. 不许动 不许动
[39:12] Relax. 放松
[39:13] On your knees. 跪下
[39:15] Stand up. Get up. 站起来 起来
[39:16] You bitch! 贱人
[39:17] Dare you… 你敢…
[39:19] Relax. 放松
[39:25] Relax. 放松
[39:37] Glad you made it, criminal. 真高兴你做到了 小狱女
[39:39] Your people took their sweet time with my delivery. 你的人慢悠悠的送来了包裹
[39:41] And what were they delivering, exactly? 包裹里到底是什么
[39:45] It must have been important to be worth losing your stash. 一定很重要 值得你放弃所有存货
[39:48] It was. 是的
[39:55] You know, I’ve been thinking about that damn package 你知道 我一直在想这个包裹
[39:57] for the last 24 hours. 想了一天一夜
[39:58] The least you could do is tell me what was in it. 至少能告诉我里面是什么吧
[40:08] This was my mother’s. 这是我母亲的
[40:12] It’s beautiful. 很漂亮
[40:15] She died while I was in here. 我坐牢的时候她死了
[40:18] Only person who ever really loved me, 她是唯一爱我的人
[40:19] and I couldn’t even go to her funeral. 我连她的葬礼都没能参加
[40:22] This is all she had to leave me. 这是她唯一留给我的东西
[40:24] They gave it to Eddie since we never got a real divorce. 艾迪和我没办离婚 他们把盒子给了他
[40:27] He wouldn’t give it to me. 他就不给我
[40:28] Blames me for his brother dying. 因为他兄弟的死而责怪我
[40:32] Why? 为什么
[40:35] Because I shot him. 因为我杀了他兄弟
[40:41] I have one more question for you. 我还有一个问题
[40:43] Sorry. You’re way past your quota for the day. 抱歉 你今天的指标用完了
[40:46] You said that the box had to arrive 你说过盒子必须上午
[40:49] before the 9:00 a.m. shift change. 9点交接班前送到
[40:50] There’s no way it got here in time. 盒子不可能准时送到
[40:53] Maybe it did. 或许送到了呢
[40:55] Or maybe I thought I’d see if I remember what trust feels like. 又或许 我想试试是否记的信任的感觉
[41:09] You guys wanted the impossible task, you got it. 你们要的不可能完成的任务 这就是
[41:13] This photo was taken six months ago. 这照片是六个月前拍的
[41:16] It’s my brother, Trent. You have to find him. 是我弟弟 特伦特 必须找到他
[41:19] And you can’t tell the CIA about any of this. 不能让中情局知道任何事
[41:21] Because they’re not my biggest fans. 他们可不待见我
[41:24] All righty. 好吧
[41:25] A little game of global manhunt. 一场全球寻人的小游戏
[41:27] Let’s get started. Who took the photo? 开始吧 谁拍的照片
[41:30] No idea. Anson sent it to me. 不知道 安森寄给我的
[41:33] He sent me all these photos. 他寄了所有的照片
[41:35] Trent lived in Miami until three years ago, 特伦特三年前住在迈阿密
[41:37] and then he had to go off the grid. 后来他不得不人间蒸发
[41:39] And only that bastard Anson knows where he is. 只有那个混蛋安森知道他在哪里
[41:42] I have tried every possible way of tracking him down, 我试遍各种方法追踪他
[41:46] but if Anson even so much as sees me looking, 但如果安森知道我在找他
[41:50] Trent’s dead. 特伦特就死定了
[41:52] We’ll find your brother. 我们会找到你弟弟的
[41:56] You better. 最好如此
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme