Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:11] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump yoin. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:16] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:50] “Dear michael, I don’t know if this letter will reach you, 亲爱的迈克尔 不知道你能否收到这封信
[00:54] “But the thought that it might is a small comfort in this place, 不过拥有一丝指望 我也稍感慰藉
[00:57] “Where even the smallest comfort is something. 在这里 再微小的慰藉也很重要
[01:00] “It seems likely it will be my home from now on, 现在看来我可能要在这里待很久
[01:02] “Until I’m officially tried. 除非我的案子正式开审
[01:04] “They’re holding me at Allarod Federal Penitentiary, 他们把我关在奥拉若德联邦监狱
[01:07] “A maximum-security facility for, as they like to say, 如他们所说 这座顶级戒备监狱
[01:10] “‘the worst of the worst.’ 专门关押”穷凶极恶之人”
[01:12] “My trial is still some months away, 我的案子离开庭还有几个月
[01:14] “But my lawyer tells me that my confession 但律师要我把一切
[01:16] “Makes a legal defense… A challenge. 说成是正当防卫 这是个挑战
[01:20] “I told her not to waste her time. 我告诉她不要浪费时间
[01:22] “The worst part, really, is what they make you give up in here. 可最糟的是 他们会逼得你放弃一切
[01:26] “It’s not just your freedom. 不仅是自由
[01:28] “They take your dignity, your hope… 他们还会夺走你的自尊和希望
[01:32] “So you give up and do as you’re told. 然后你便放弃挣扎 服从命令
[01:35] “And you know how good I am at doing what I’m told. 你也知道 我很擅长服从命令
[01:38] “For the most part, I’m just another prisoner. 其实 我只是其中一个囚犯
[01:40] “I don’t expect to make many friends here, but, 也不指望在这里结交朋友
[01:42] then, I’ve never made friends easily, anyway.” 反正我从来都不擅长交友
[01:49] “At least I have a little privacy. 至少可以保留一点隐私
[01:52] “When I’m not in the yard, at meals, or on work duty, 当我不在院子里 不吃饭或者不干活的时候
[01:54] “I’m housed in a unit for violent offenders…alone. 我就独自在关押暴力犯的单人牢房里
[02:00] “It reminds me of the first time that I lost you in Ireland. 这让我想起第一次在爱尔兰失去你的时候
[02:04] “I’d see you in my dreams, but I’d wake up… 我梦到你 可醒来时…
[02:09] “And you were still gone. 你却还是没有回来
[02:12] “The dreams hurt, but they were all that kept me going. 梦虽残酷 却是我一直不懈的动力
[02:16] “They did then… and they do now. 以前如此 此刻依然
[02:21] Love, Fi.” 爱你的菲
[02:25] You all right, brother? 伙计 没事吧
[02:27] She’s close to giving up. 她快坚持不住了
[02:35] I need to see her, Sam. 萨姆 我要见她
[02:36] She has to know we’re trying to get her out. 得让她知道我们在努力营救她
[02:38] I’m afraid you can’t, Mike. She’s too high a risk. 迈克 恐怕不行 见她太冒险
[02:40] Look, I had to pull strings 为了拿到这封信
[02:41] at Homeland Security just to get that letter. 我连国土资源部的关系都用上了
[02:43] So seeing her? Forget it. 你还想见她 算了吧
[02:46] Now, come on. 来吧
[02:48] Before you wreck a perfectly good table, 你有功夫砸这么好的桌子
[02:50] you should get talking with your pals at the CIA 还是和你中情局的老朋友叙叙旧
[02:53] and get some help. 找他们帮忙
[02:55] I already talked to Pearce. She tried. 我已经找过皮尔斯 她也试过
[02:57] No one’s touching this. 但这事谁都插不了手
[03:00] You know, Mike, uh, 迈克 不妨听我一句
[03:01] you used to have friends in high places at the agency. 你以前和中情局高层有交情
[03:04] I know they turned their backs on you 我知道他们背叛过你
[03:05] When you got burned, but… 你虽然已经被黑 但…
[03:07] Why would they help me now? 那他们现在凭什么帮我
[03:08] Maybe if you give them a reason to. 这你就找个理由呗
[03:11] There are certain people in life you get stuck with, 生活中总会有一种人你始终无法摆脱
[03:14] whether you love them, 不是你非常崇敬他们
[03:15] they drive you nuts, or both. 就是他们把你逼疯 或者两者都有
[03:17] They’ve made you who you are. 正是他们成就了你
[03:19] For most people, it’s a coach or a favorite teacher. 对大部分人来说这种人是教练或最喜欢的老师
[03:22] For a spy, it’s his training officer. 而对间谍来说 就是教官
[03:25] Michael. 迈克尔
[03:26] 汤姆·卡德 迈克尔的教官
[03:29] Tom. 汤姆
[03:30] How long’s it been? Eight years? 多久没见了 八年了吧
[03:32] Something like that. 差不多吧
[03:35] Sit, please. 请坐
[03:38] There’s no need to pretend for me. 在我面前就开门见山吧
[03:41] – I, um — – Good. -我… -那就好
[03:42] You have every reason in the world to hate my guts. 你心里怎么怨恨我都行
[03:45] I wasn’t exactly great at returning 我不擅长打电话安慰人
[03:46] calls when you, 你出事那会儿…
[03:47] Um…well, you know. 你也知道
[03:50] It was nothing personal. 这个实在无关个人
[03:52] There simply wasn’t anything I could do to help you. 我实在是帮不到你
[03:55] You can make it up to me now. 那你现在可以补偿我
[03:56] I need to see Fiona Glenanne. 我要见菲欧娜·格兰恩
[03:57] This is all about your girlfriend? 你就是为女友的事找我
[03:59] Yeah, I heard about that situation. 是 情况我都听说了
[04:01] Trust me — she’s innocent. 相信我 她是无辜的
[04:03] Look…just do yourself a favor… 你还是识时务一些
[04:09] and walk away. 别管了
[04:10] – Not with this, I can’t. – You have to. -这件事我做不到 -你必须要做到
[04:12] Your status at the agency is not exactly helped 你和她的关系
[04:15] by your association with her. 对你在局里的情况很不利
[04:17] You are just back in. 你刚回归
[04:19] Card, I know you’ve been moved from training to operations, 卡德 我知道你从训练组调到了行动组
[04:22] so if I have to earn some points around here 所以我如果想赢得认可
[04:24] to make this happen, just give me a job. 做成这事 给我个任务我来证明
[04:27] You want a job… with me? 你想让我…给你任务
[04:32] You’re serious? 说真的吗
[04:37] Come on. 得了吧
[04:38] I will do whatever it takes, Card. 卡德 只要能成事 做什么都可以
[04:40] Now, you owe me at least that. 这是你欠我的
[04:41] I was your star pupil. 我是你的明星弟子
[04:43] Hell, you’re sitting in that chair because of me. 你能坐上这把交椅 还不都是我的功劳
[04:50] I can’t even believe I’m doing this. 我都不相信自己会这么做
[04:54] Okay. 好吧
[04:56] Fine. 行
[04:58] There is…something. 是有那么一件事
[05:01] I wasn’t gonna do it 我还没打算做
[05:02] because I didn’t have an operative in Miami. 因为我在迈阿密没特工
[05:04] I guess I do now. 现在看来你就是了
[05:05] Michael, let’s be real clear about this right up front. 迈克尔 丑话说前头
[05:08] If you screw this up, 如果搞砸了
[05:10] there is not going to be any lifeline, no safety net. 可没有任何援手和保障
[05:13] It’s just going to be you and me 就只剩下你和我
[05:16] with our asses flapping in the wind. 等着死翘翘了
[05:20] And exactly how does that sound to you? 你觉得如何
[05:23] That sounds like a risk I’m willing to take. 我觉得这个险值得一冒
[05:34] We have your table ready, Mr. Card. 卡德先生 您的桌子已经备好
[05:36] John, how are you? 约翰 你好
[05:39] Seems like old times, huh? 还是老样子对吧
[05:40] If by “old times,” You mean running me through 你说的”老样子”是指训练我每天只睡一小时
[05:41] counter-interrogation exercises on one hour of sleep. 还要做反审讯训练吗
[05:44] Oh, cry me a river, Michael. I wasn’t that bad on you. 迈克尔 得了吧 我对你有那么坏吗
[05:46] The old Card never would have treated me 以前的卡德绝对不会请我吃
[05:48] to a five-star meal. 五星大餐
[05:50] Who said the new Card was? 谁说我今天要请了
[05:53] Whiskey neat? 还是纯威士忌吗
[05:54] And an iced tea for my friend. 给我朋友来一杯冰茶
[05:55] That is still your drink of choice, yes? 你现在还好这个对吧
[05:57] Nothing gets by you, Card — nothing. 什么都躲不过你的眼睛 卡德
[05:59] Cheers. 干杯
[06:03] It’s funny. 有意思
[06:05] What? 什么
[06:06] Me being the one to help you see Fiona. 我居然帮你见菲欧娜
[06:09] – Why? Because you never liked her? 为什么 因为你不喜欢她
[06:11] – I liked her fine. 我挺喜欢她
[06:12] 我不喜欢的是我的得意门生 I didn’t like my PROT镚?
[06:13] sleeping with a foreign arms trader 在卧底的时候和一个外国军火贩子
[06:15] he met under a cover I.D. 纠缠不清
[06:16] That sort of thing can make your training officer look bad. 这种事让我这个教官脸上挂不住
[06:19] You said she would ruin my life. 你是说 她会毁了我
[06:21] I was just calling it the way I saw it. 我看见什么说什么
[06:22] In my defense, I didn’t know so many people 我先说清楚 我可不知道
[06:25] would be lining up to ruin your life anyway. 还有这么多人正排队想要你命呢
[06:29] So, what’s the job you need me for? 你给我的任务是什么
[06:32] I have spent most of the last year down in Mexico 去年大部分时间我都在墨西哥
[06:35] in a joint CIA-DEA task force 一个中情局和缉毒局的联合特遣部队
[06:38] focused on the Zetas Cartel — 专注泽塔斯组织犯案…
[06:40] 1,000 man-hours. 花了1000多工时
[06:42] We have exactly squat to show for it. 已经全部埋伏很久
[06:45] Where in Mexico? 墨西哥什么地方
[06:46] No need to even pack your bags. 你也不用打包了
[06:48] Cartel is trying to establish a foothold in Miami. 这个组织打算在迈阿密建一个据点
[06:51] We need to shut them down there. 我们则要断掉它
[06:53] Right now, we are focused on two Mexican nationals. 现在 我们已经锁定两个墨西哥人
[06:57] Ramiro Salazar is the boss. 拉米罗·萨拉扎是头目
[07:00] He’s not gonna get my vote for grandfather of the year.He’s not even the real problem. 绝非善类 但他不是真正的问题
[07:03] That title belongs to Rafael Montero. 真正的麻烦的是拉斐尔·蒙特罗
[07:06] He’s linked to 10 homicides. 他背有十桩命案
[07:09] He’s totally paranoid. 是个杀人狂
[07:10] Every time I get somebody close to him, 每次派人接近他
[07:11] they wind up dead, chopped up in about a hundred little pieces. 都被他杀掉 还被分尸几百块
[07:14] I assume you have a plan. 你应该有计划了吧
[07:16] We caught a break in 我们在维拉克鲁斯城外的
[07:17] an operation out of Veracruz, 一次行动中抓住一个人
[07:18] found out that 2 tons of cocaine are coming into Miami 发现未来48小时内将有两吨可卡因
[07:21] in the next 48 hours. 流入迈阿密
[07:23] We need to figure out where that shipment is landing. 我们要找出运毒船在哪里靠岸
[07:26] I’m in. 我去
[07:38] Who is it? 谁
[07:39] Your mother. 你老妈
[07:40] And me, bro. 还有我 兄弟
[07:43] Nate, what are you doing here? 内特 你来干什么
[07:45] Well, I guess I could ask you the same question. 我正要问你呢
[07:48] Where’s Ruth and the baby? 露丝和孩子呢
[07:49] Back in Vegas. 还在维加斯
[07:50] Look, I heard what went down around here. 这里的事我已经听说了
[07:51] I figured you could use some support. 我想你可能需要帮助
[07:53] I’m gonna be staying for a while. 我就来待一段时间
[07:54] You don’t need to do that. 你不用这样做
[07:56] Look, uh, Michael, the reason that I, uh, 迈克尔 我把内特拉来
[07:58] dragged nate over here is I thought 是因为我想
[08:00] it would be nice if the two of you talked 你们兄弟俩能谈谈
[08:01] about, you know, things. 那些事
[08:04] ’cause God knows you never talk to me. 我知道你不肯对我说
[08:06] I just can’t do this right now. 我现在做不到
[08:07] I have an assignment that may help me get to see Fiona. 我有任务 完成的话就能见到菲欧娜
[08:10] Okay, okay. Not now. I get it. 好 现在不行 我明白了
[08:13] Mom, just not right now, all right? 妈 现在不行 听到没
[08:15] Take care, you and Fiona both. 你和菲欧娜都要保重
[08:26] Going to prison is always a possibility for an operative. 间谍随时都可能进监狱
[08:29] When your job involves working outside the law, 执行任务可能会僭越法律
[08:32] sometimes it can’t be avoided. 有时这些实在难以避免
[08:34] If you find yourself inside, 如果已经身陷其中
[08:36] the first thing to remember is patience. 首要之事便是保持耐心
[08:39] You have to take your time, figure out who the players are, 你要尽快找出谁是老大
[08:42] and stay out of trouble as long as you can… 尽可能避免麻烦
[08:46] Because, inevitably, trouble will come to you. 如若不然 麻烦自会找上门来
[09:02] No need to eat off the floor. 不用吃地上的
[09:04] Here. 给
[09:20] Welcome to Allarod Federal Pen. 欢迎来到奥拉若德联邦监狱
[09:31] There’s a spot over here if you want it. 你愿意的话 可以坐这边
[09:39] You know, I’d think twice before eating that. 我要是你 吃前可要想清楚
[09:44] D.B. thinks she’s, uh, queen of the cellblock. 狱霸把自己当成监狱女王
[09:46] She does this to every single new girl. 每个新来的都要被她戏弄
[09:53] All right, so, here’s the deal. 事情是这样的
[09:55] Every– everyone’s looking at you right now. 现在所有人都看着你
[09:57] And if, uh, you don’t eat her little gift, 如果你不吃这个小见面礼
[10:00] you’re spitting in her face. 就是不给她面子
[10:02] She’s your enemy. 她就成为你的敌人
[10:04] And if I do? 如果你吃
[10:06] Then she owns you. 你就是她的人了
[10:08] See, I made that mistake when I first got here. 我刚来时 就犯了这个错误
[10:10] I took her little gift and, you know, 我收下她的小礼物
[10:12] Kind of got a little tired of her telling me 后来我厌倦了
[10:13] what to do all the time. 总是对她言听计从
[10:15] So she gave me another little gift — 然后她又送我一份小礼物
[10:16] A scar to remember her by. 一个能让你记住她的伤疤
[10:23] Thanks for the tip. 谢谢提示
[10:26] I never did care much for apples. 我对苹果从来都没什么兴趣
[10:36] Man, these guys are hardcore. 这些家伙真不好对付
[10:37] Is that a problem there, champ? 有什么问题吗 牛人
[10:39] Because Michael led me to believe 迈克尔跟我说
[10:40] that you had experience with Cartels. 你跟卡特尔组织打过交道
[10:42] Oh, I do. I just don’t usually spend my vacation days 没错 但我一般不会把假期花在
[10:44] going after guys that feed their enemies to alligators. 追踪那些对付敌人毫不心软的人身上
[10:47] All right, then, let’s get down to business. 好吧 我们谈谈正事
[11:03] You must be Card. 你一定就是卡德吧
[11:04] Sam Axe. 我是萨姆·亚克斯
[11:06] I’m sorry — is that what I think it is? 不好意思 这是我想的那东西吗
[11:07] Yep. Welcome to my least favorite job ever. 没错 欢迎加入我最讨厌的工作
[11:10] Okay, what’s with the corpse? 好吧 这尸体是怎么回事
[11:11] It’s part of our cover I.D. with Montero. 这是为了我们在蒙特罗面前的伪装身份而弄的
[11:14] You two will approach as DEA agents 你们作为缉毒局特工
[11:17] Alex Russel and Ben Osborne. 亚历克斯·罗素和本·奥斯本接近他
[11:19] You will tell them that you are skimming agency funds. 跟他们说你们从局里的资金捞油水
[11:22] Your boss found out — you shot him. 被你们的老板发现了 你们就射死了他
[11:24] – Our boss being that dead guy? – Yes. -尸体是我们的老板 -是啊
[11:27] Might seem like a bit much, but without that dead body, 可能是有点过分 但要是没有尸体
[11:29] Montero’s not gonna buy your story. 蒙特罗才不会买你们的账
[11:31] Where’d we get the dead guy? 这尸体是哪里来的
[11:33] Oh, he’s a gunshot victim, 他是一起枪杀受害者
[11:34] Courtesy of the coroner’s office. 从验尸官办公室弄来的
[11:39] I’ll go get the guy ready. 我去把他弄得像样一点
[11:42] The idea being you went to gun him down, 故事是这样的 你干掉他的时候
[11:44] and you stumbled across an op that he was running 正好撞见了他正在调查的
[11:47] against the cartels. 卡特尔集团的事
[11:48] We scare Montero into moving his shipment 我们去吓唬吓唬蒙特罗 让他把载货
[11:50] some place we can bust it. 转移到我们能拦截的地方
[11:51] All right, listen to me carefully. 好 仔细听我说
[11:53] You got to have each other’s backs. 你们必须互相支持才行
[11:54] If Montero even looks at you sideways, 如果蒙特罗对你们斜一下眼睛
[11:56] you pull out, you get it? 你们就退出 听到没
[11:58] When you go in, you’re gonna be mostly by yourselves. 一旦加入 就基本只能靠你们自己了
[12:00] You’ll have each other and this bug. 你们仅有的就是彼此 还有这个窃听器
[12:03] Click the top of that pen, you’re transmitting. 按一下笔头 就开始传输信号
[12:04] It’ll make it through most scans 它能通过大多数扫描器
[12:06] and has a range of 3 miles. 信号射程达到三英里
[12:08] Michael, Michael… please don’t break it. 迈克尔 迈克尔 千万别弄坏了
[12:11] Red tape is brutal at the agency these days. 局里的官僚作风最近非常野蛮
[12:13] I’ll guard it with my life. 我用性命来做担保
[12:15] That a boy. 这样才像话
[12:30] What the hell is this? 这是什么玩意
[12:31] Surveillance, Miami style. 迈阿密风格的监控
[12:33] I mean, you can’t park a block away from Diego’s 既然把车停在离迭戈餐厅这么近的地方
[12:36] and not get the best cafecitos in town. 怎么能不喝一杯城里最好的小咖啡
[12:39] What? I figured mojitos were out of the question. 怎么啦 不是说不让喝酒吗
[12:42] Is Mike’s bug live? 迈克的窃听器开着吗
[12:43] No. Doesn’t go live till he approaches Montero. 没有 他要到接近了蒙特罗以后才开
[12:51] Think Montero’s gonna be hard to spot? 你觉得蒙特罗会很难找吗
[12:58] 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 安全专家
[12:59] 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 精神变态者
[13:16] Jesse, wait up. 杰西 等一下
[13:21] We’ve got a problem. 出了点问题
[13:23] I miss something? 有什么我没注意到的吗
[13:24] The man with Montero knows me. 跟蒙特罗在一起的那男的认识我
[13:26] His name is Gellman. He’s a drug lawyer. 他叫戈尔曼 是个处理毒品案的律师
[13:28] I met him on another job. 我在别的案子里见过他
[13:30] “Met” as in… “见过”的意思是…
[13:31] Let’s just say he lost one of his clients permanently because of me. 就是他因为我而永远地丢掉了一个客户
[13:35] – I’m calling this off. – Calling it off? Wait, wait, wait, wait. -我得取消这次行动 -取消 等等
[13:37] Mike, he knows you. He doesn’t know me. 迈克 他认识的是你又不是我
[13:38] Just give me the bug. I’ll make the approach. 把窃听器给我 我去跟他谈
[13:40] The whole point of this is it’s a two-man job. 这个案子的关键是要两个人一起配合
[13:41] No, the whole point is this is your one chance to see Fi. 不 关键是这是你见到菲的一个机会
[13:43] – I can’t let you do this. – Mike…I’m doing this. -我不能让你冒险 -迈克 我要做
[13:46] Jesse. 杰西
[13:47] Fi’s my friend, too. I want to help. 菲也是我的朋友 我想帮她
[13:49] Just get out of here before you get spotted. Come on. 你赶紧在被发现之前离开这里 快点
[13:52] Just go. I got this, man. 走吧 我能搞定的
[13:58] Oh, no, what the hell is going on? 不对 怎么回事
[14:00] You’re supposed to be up with Jesse. 你应该跟杰西在一起才对
[14:01] Change of plans. 计划有变
[14:03] Let me see if I’ve got this straight. 让我弄弄清楚是怎么回事
[14:05] So, you left Jesse up there all by himself. 你把杰西一个人扔在那里
[14:08] Do you know how dangerous Montero is? 你知道蒙特罗这人有多危险吗
[14:10] I would have blown my cover. I didn’t have a choice. 我会暴露身份的 我没别的选择
[14:13] Sure you did. 你当然有别的选择
[14:13] You could have called it off, like you were trained to do, 你可以取消任务 就像训练时教的那样
[14:16] Like you were ordered to do. 就像我命令你去做的那样
[14:18] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在搞什么
[14:19] What does it look like I’m doing? 你看我在搞什么
[14:20] Playing tiddledywinks? 在玩弹小圆盘的游戏吗
[14:21] I’m going to extract your buddy. 我得去把你兄弟救出来
[14:23] This is over. 这事没戏了
[14:25] We had exactly one chance to get these guys. 我们就这么一次机会跟他们接触
[14:27] Maybe we could have regrouped 本来如果你和波特中止计划
[14:29] if you and porter had aborted, 我们可以重新组一下队
[14:30] but you didn’t. 但你们没有中止
[14:30] So, here’s a suggestion. 所以现在的办法就是
[14:32] Here’s a suggestion! 听好了
[14:34] Suit up! 全副武装
[14:36] No. 不行
[14:38] At this point, Michael, you’re not thinking clearly. 迈克尔 你这会儿脑子不太清楚
[14:41] You’re distracted. 你意气用事了
[14:42] You’re desperate to get your girlfriend out of prison. 你想把女朋友弄出监狱想疯了
[14:44] But here’s the bottom line. 但是你得有个下限
[14:46] You just put my mission and your pal’s life on the line. 你正把我的任务和你同事的命悬在半空
[14:50] Let me tell you something, Card. 我告诉你 卡德
[14:51] You need a win — badly. 你正急切地渴望胜利
[14:53] You wouldn’t have let me anywhere near this op if you didn’t. 不然你根本就不会让我接手这个任务
[14:56] Now, you trained me. You know me. 是你训练了我 你了解我
[14:58] I’m the same operative as I was before. 我跟以前一样有执行力
[15:00] You let me see this through. 你让我看清局势
[15:02] The bug is live. I’m about to go in. 窃听器打开了 我现在要进去了
[15:04] Guys, we got a man wading into deep water out there, 伙计们 这里有个人跋山涉水深入敌区
[15:06] So we got to fish or cut bait, but we got to decide now. 我们是入虎穴还是放弃 得快点决定了
[15:11] Fine. 好吧
[15:13] Let’s go ahead and see if you can still run an op. 我们一起来看看你是不是还能做好任务
[15:52] Get away, girls. 走开 小姑娘们
[15:58] All right. Okay. 好吧
[16:00] Agent Russel, my client’s got nothing to say to you. 罗素探员 我的客户没什么要跟你说的
[16:05] And if you want to contact my client, 如果你想跟我客户联系
[16:06] You’re gonna do it through me in the appropriate manner, 你得态度端正地先跟我聊一聊
[16:09] through the — 通过
[16:10] Oh, official channels, all that. 官方途径什么的
[16:12] I got it. I respect it. Plug your ears, hmm? 我知道 我无意冒犯 捂住耳朵
[16:17] I have access to a DEA safe house 我能进入一间缉毒局的安全屋
[16:20] filled with information about an investigation 里面有各种各样的调查信息
[16:22] into your client and his friends in los zetas. 关于你客户和他朋友在洛斯齐塔斯做的事
[16:24] Now, I would be willing to arrange for your client 我现在想以合理的价格
[16:28] To visit this safe house for a reasonable price. 安排你的客户去那间房看看
[16:31] Stop. Stop right there. 停 先停一下
[16:34] Mr. Montero, as your lawyer, 蒙特罗先生 作为你的律师
[16:36] I shouldn’t be hearing this, 我不该知道这些
[16:37] but I strongly advise you finish your lunch. 但我强烈建议你先吃完午餐再说
[16:43] Okay. 好吧
[16:45] Anyway, 不管怎么样
[16:46] due to circumstances that I’d rather not get into, 因为我有些实在不想碰到的麻烦
[16:49] I have to torch said safe house within the next — 我一定得在接下来…
[16:54] Oh, I don’t know — 12 hours. 十二小时把安全屋的事搞定
[16:56] You really want to check it out before that happens. 你一定会想知道里面有什么的
[16:58] Mm. And how would I repay your kindness? 那我要怎么回报你的慷慨帮助呢
[17:02] I’m glad you asked. 你能提到真是太好了
[17:03] If you like what you see, 如果你看到的情报有用
[17:04] which I know that you will, 我相信肯定是有用的
[17:05] you put me on the payroll, hmm? 你就让我入伙吧
[17:07] I’d be, like, your guy in the DEA. 我会成为你在缉毒局的内应
[17:10] Oh, sorry, I’m not hiring. I got all the guys I need. 对不起 我没打算招人 我人手满了
[17:14] Oh. Well, I suggest that you create a new opening. 那我建议你重新招募
[17:20] You don’t walk away, I’ll create a big opening. 你不快滚 我会开个很大的口子
[17:25] One push of this, 我按一下
[17:27] and you’re bloodier than my steak. 你就会比我的牛排看起来还血淋淋的
[17:30] Okay. I take it that you’re not interested. 好吧 我想你是不感兴趣
[17:33] I’m gonna keep it moving. 我现在就走
[17:36] Well, um, your loss. 这个 是你的损失
[17:38] And when you lose the 2 tons of coke coming up from veracruz, 等到你丢了维拉克鲁斯的那两吨可卡因
[17:41] don’t say I didn’t warn you. Adios, amigo. 可别说我没提醒你 再见了 朋友
[17:43] Wait. What? 等等 你说什么
[17:46] What do you think I’ve been talking about? 不然你觉得我在跟你讲什么啊
[17:47] Your shipment’s about to get busted. 你的载货要被人抄了
[17:49] That’s what I’m selling here — 所以我才跟你谈的
[17:50] A chance for you to save your new franchise in Miami. 给你一个机会挽救你在迈阿密的经营权
[17:59] – You’re one hell of a salesman. – Oh, thank you. -你真是个该死的经销员啊 -谢谢
[18:02] Let’s go see this place. 我们去看看这个地方
[18:10] What’d I say? 看我说什么了
[18:13] Look at all this. Do you recognize that guy? 看这是什么 你认识这人吗
[18:16] Is it me, or does someone have a secret admirer? 是我错了 还是有人被神秘人士盯上了
[18:22] Operation frostbite? 冻伤手术
[18:23] Yeah, it’s the code name for the op. 这是那个任务的代码
[18:25] “Request for swat approved for location zebra, 请求特种部队批准这片斑马区域
[18:28] – 3/16, 1900 hours?” – Yep. -3/16 1900小时 -是啊
[18:30] That’s the code for, “They’re about to bust the hell 这句的意思就是说 “他们马上就要
[18:31] out of your shipment.” 抄了你的货物”
[18:33] How do they know about this?! 他们怎么会知道这种事
[18:37] Hey. Okay, hey. 别激动
[18:39] Who’s in charge of this place?! 这地方是谁负责的
[18:41] Mr. Montero, as I mentioned, 蒙特罗先生 我之前说了
[18:42] I don’t want to get into the details, okay? 我不想卷进细节里
[18:44] Enough games. Okay? 游戏玩够了吧
[18:45] You trying to play me?! 你想耍我
[18:47] Are you trying to play me?! 你是不是在耍我
[18:49] If you don’t tell me what I want to know, 你要是不把我想知道的说清楚
[18:52] I’m gonna take this knife 我就会用这把刀
[18:53] and I’m gonna gut you right here where you stand. 当场直接手刃了你
[18:56] It’s my boss. It’s my boss’s op. 是我老板 这是我老板的任务
[18:59] Where is he?! 他在哪里
[19:00] I was skimming cash. He found out. I — I… 我在数钞票 他发现了 我就…
[19:04] I-I kind of accidentally discharged my weapon 我就不小心用我的抢
[19:07] into his body… four times. 把他射死了 连射了四次
[19:16] He kind of accidentally shot his boss four times. 他不小心射了他老板四次
[19:21] I love it! 说得太好了
[19:22] I stashed the body, I came straight to you, man. 我把尸体藏起来了 然后直接来找你
[19:24] Hand to god. 我向上帝保证
[19:24] You stashed the body? 你把尸体藏起来了
[19:26] Where? 藏哪了
[19:47] That’s a year’s worth of bacon. 这一大块培根够吃一年的了
[19:48] Yeah, it’s good old Zack — Zack Simon. 这就是老扎克 扎克·西蒙
[19:52] He ran the task force assigned to you guys. 他是负责调查你们这个任务的头儿
[19:56] Nice piece of shooting. 枪法很不错嘛
[19:57] Guess I have a knack for it. 我想我是有诀窍吧
[19:59] Knack for it? 有诀窍
[20:02] – I like you! – Yeah. -我喜欢你这人 -谢谢
[20:05] Get him to move the shipment. 快让他去转移货物
[20:06] When he doesn’t check in, he’s gonna be missed. 他要是没按时报到 就会被报失踪
[20:08] Okay? Which means you guys got to redirect your shipment, 也就是说你们得快点把货挪走
[20:11] Like, now. 最好是现在就行动
[20:13] There’s actually a spot in dadeland cove 在大德兰海湾有个地方
[20:16] that would be perfect. 很不错
[20:17] The local P.D. — they got a beef with the DEA, 当地警局跟缉毒局关系不太好
[20:19] So they don’t — don’t let them operate in the area. 所以他们不让缉毒局在那里执行任务
[20:22] Dadeland cove, huh? 大德兰海湾
[20:23] Yeah, safest place in Miami, man. 是啊 迈阿密最安全的地方了
[20:27] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑那里的
[20:29] In the meantime, we need to go talk to somebody. 这会我们还要去跟一个人谈一谈
[20:31] – Let’s go take a ride. – Yeah. -一起兜兜风吧 -好
[20:34] Bingo. Montero took the bait. 成了 蒙特罗上钩了
[20:36] Probably taking Jesse to get the official okay 他可能带着杰西去取得大老板首肯
[20:38] to move the shipment. 然后就能转移货物了
[20:42] Okay, it looks like they’re moving. 他们好像在行动了
[20:44] Let’s get this done. 我们也动起来吧
[20:48] Prison, or any confined institutional environment, 监狱 或是任何受限制的机构环境
[20:51] is just about the worst place possible to make an enemy. 该是制造敌人最糟糕的地方了
[20:55] The regular schedule means your enemies know where you are 规律的作息意味着你的敌人时时刻刻
[20:58] every hour of the day, 对你的行踪了如指掌
[20:59] While crowded living conditions 还有拥挤的住宿条件
[21:01] mean they can choose the time and place 这种种都让他们能选择对你发起攻击的
[21:03] that is best for an attack. 最佳时间地点
[21:05] Usually, the best thing you can do is stay moving, 通常你只能尽量保持移动
[21:08] stay aware, and stay paranoid. 保持警惕 以及保持多疑
[21:15] – Oh, my — 我的…
[21:15] nice reflexes. – Sorry. 你的反应好快 -不好意思
[21:17] Remind me to never sneak up on you again. 提醒我绝不能再偷偷靠近你
[21:19] I thought you were one of them. 我以为你是她们一伙的
[21:21] Man, I’ve been seeing them eyeballing you. 伙计 我看到她们一直盯着你
[21:23] D.B. Can hold such a grudge. 狱霸有本事让你成为众矢之的
[21:25] You know, is there any way to get back to the cellblock 有什么办法能让我躲开我的新粉丝
[21:28] Without going through my new fan club? 安全回到牢室
[21:30] Yeah. I mean, that’s easy. Just go and mouth off to clyde. 有啊 很容易 只要过去顶撞克莱德就行
[21:33] Yard time’s almost over, 放风时间快结束了
[21:34] So before he rounds everybody up, 你得赶在集合之前
[21:36] Go bust his chops. 赶紧惹毛他
[21:37] I mean, you’re not gonna get lunch, 虽然少吃一顿午饭
[21:39] But it’s better than getting your ass beat. 但总比被她们揍得屁滚尿流好
[21:42] Woman over P.A. System: GUARD JONES TO THE EAST GATE. 琼斯警卫请到东门
[21:44] Guard jones to the east gate. 琼斯警卫请到东门
[22:01] Off the wall, glenanne! You know the rules! 离开墙壁 格兰恩 你知道规矩
[22:03] Oh, I like it here. 我喜欢待在这
[22:06] One more chance. 再给你一次机会
[22:10] You want to do it that way? Fine by me. 你喜欢这么玩 行啊
[22:12] But you’re not gonna last long if you’re playing those games. 你要是想一直这么玩 那可玩不久
[22:15] Most survival strategies in prison 大多数监狱生存策略
[22:18] Don’t involve making many friends. 不包括交很多朋友
[22:20] – Move! – When it’s just about staying alive, -让开 -但涉及到保命
[22:22] You do what you have to. 你什么都得干
[22:32] Okay, where the hell is montero taking jesse? 蒙特罗到底要把杰西带到哪儿去
[22:34] I thought they were meeting the boss. 我以为他们是去见老大
[22:36] I’m guessing that place doesn’t belong 我估计这不是他们集团
[22:38] To the head of a cartel. 头头的地盘儿
[22:39] We may have caught a break. 我们这会儿也许能喘口气
[22:40] This could be their stash house. 这可能是他们的一个藏身处
[22:42] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[22:43] You can’t just show up here. 你不该出现在这里
[22:44] You’re right. I could have called. 你说得对 我应该先打个电话
[22:45] But I wanted you to say to my face 但我要你当面跟我说
[22:47] Why you didn’t tell me about DEA’s plan 你为什么不告诉我缉毒局
[22:49] To bust my shipment. 已经盯上我那船货
[22:51] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么呀
[22:53] I was at the safe house, Cabrón — 我去过他们的藏身所了 混蛋
[22:55] The one with my pictures all over the walls, 满屋子都是我的照片
[22:58] with the files that the DEA has on the investigation, 还有缉毒局调查的所有文档
[23:00] The kind of information that I pay you for. 本该是我花钱让你搞的那些信息
[23:03] Uh, mike, this doesn’t sound good. 迈克 听上去不妙
[23:06] I don’t know anything about a bust or a safe house. 我不知道什么抓捕行动或者藏身所
[23:10] And who’s this guy? 这家伙是谁
[23:13] Are you kidding me? 你跟我开玩笑吗
[23:15] What the hell is the matter with you? 你他妈脑子有毛病吗
[23:17] HE’S DEA JUST LIKE YOU, Cabrón. 他跟你一样 也是缉毒局的 混蛋
[23:20] DEA? This guy? 缉毒局的 这家伙
[23:21] Oh, that’s just beautiful. 这下可好了
[23:23] Montero’s got a dea agent working for him now. 蒙特罗在缉毒局内部弄了个人
[23:25] I’ve never seen him before in my life! 我这辈子就没见过这个人
[23:28] That’s the best you can do, agent kemp? 你就这么点能耐 坎普探员
[23:30] You’ve never seen me before, seriously? 从没见过我 你肯定吗
[23:32] Don’t you see what’s going on here? 你还没搞明白这里的情况吗
[23:34] He didn’t tip you about the bust 他不提醒你抓捕行动
[23:35] ’cause he’s the one that told the dea about the shipment. 是因为 就是他向缉毒局举报你的
[23:37] He’s been playing you, man. 他在玩你 朋友
[23:38] I swear, montero! He’s lying! 我发誓 蒙特罗 他撒谎
[23:40] Of course he’s gonna say I’m lying. 当然他会说我撒谎
[23:41] What’s he gonna say — “I sold you out”? Please. 他还能说什么 是我出卖了你 拜托
[23:44] I’ve seen better acting in a porn film. 色情片里的演技都比你的好
[23:45] Okay, well, we’re gonna have to sort this out, 行 我们得把这事理清楚
[23:47] Because one of you is telling the truth… 因为你们俩当中只有一个说的真话
[23:52] And the other is eating a bullet. 而另一个 就要吃子弹
[23:59] Mike,we don’t have a lot of time to get Jesse out of there. 迈克 要救杰西出来 时间可不多
[24:01] Something tells me montero’s the itchy-finger type. 我感觉蒙特罗是那种说动手就动手的类型
[24:04] Card and I will take the front, draw their fire. 我和卡德从前面攻过去 吸引他们的火力
[24:06] You go out back, you get jesse, wait for my signal. 你走后边 去救杰西 等我的信号
[24:09] Montero, think about it. 蒙特罗 想想看
[24:11] I told you everything I knew about the joint task force. 我给了你我所知道的所有联合派遣队的消息
[24:13] I mean, how many operations did I give up, huh? 我是说 我给了你多少探员的资料
[24:16] How many informants? 多少告密者
[24:17] I gave you their names, where you could find them. 我给了你他们的姓名 他们的藏身处
[24:20] That’s why all our undercovers got killed. 怪不得我的所有探员都被杀了
[24:22] When we go in, that son of a bitch is mine. 等我们闯进去 这婊子养的是我的
[24:25] How else could you take them out? 否则你怎么把他们铲除掉
[24:27] Make sense, Cabrón. 有道理 混蛋
[24:29] Why would he turn over all these rats for me 如果他不是我的人 他何必供出所有
[24:32] To slice up if he wasn’t on our side? 他们的探子让我们干掉
[24:33] I’m starting to like his story more than yours. 我开始喜欢他的说法了 而不是你的
[24:35] Okay, hold on. Don’t do anything stupid. 好吧 等等 别做蠢事
[24:37] – Stupid? – Just listen to me! -蠢事 -听我说
[24:38] Everyone, listen to me, okay? 所有人 听我说 好吗
[24:40] This is all gonna work itself out. 这事能搞定
[24:42] No need to rush into anything. 没必要冲动行事
[24:43] Guys, guys, hold on a second. 伙计们 伙计们 等一下
[24:45] I think jesse’s making a play. 我想杰西有办法了
[24:48] Can you — 你能否
[24:49] can we point the gun away from my head, please? 能不能先把枪从我脑袋上移开 拜托
[24:53] Thank you. All right. 谢谢 好
[24:55] Your boy kemp here gave up some people 这个坎普伙计交出了几个人
[24:57] That he said were informants. 他号称都是告密者
[24:59] That does not mean that they were informants. 这并不表示他们就是告密者
[25:00] He gave you some names. So what? 他给了你几个名字 那又如何
[25:02] Well, how come we didn’t get busted 那为什么 在我花钱买通他的过程中
[25:04] The whole time I was paying him? 他都没有被发现呢
[25:06] Because he’s reeling you in. 因为他是在引你上钩
[25:07] Reeling him in how? 引他上钩 怎么引
[25:09] You let the small shipments go. 你让他成功运了几船货 少量的
[25:10] You nail the big ones. 然后你准备干票大的
[25:11] That’s how deep cover works. 埋得深的探员都这么干
[25:12] – Tell him, kemp. -Montero, he’s lying. -承认吧 坎普 -蒙特罗 他在撒谎
[25:13] Let’s just slow down, and we’ll talk about this. 你慢一点 我们慢慢说
[25:15] Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? 你就喜欢这样 是不是
[25:17] Yeah, okay, let me tell you why he wants you to “Slow down.” 好啊 让我告诉你为什么他要你慢一点
[25:20] His cover’s been blown. 他的身份暴露了
[25:21] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么
[25:22] I’m talking about the dea extraction team 我在说缉毒局的特别行动组
[25:24] that’s about to barge in here any second, 随时可能冲进来
[25:26] try to save your sorry ass. 救你出去
[25:27] Now, when that happens, 到那时候
[25:28] you’ll all know that I’ve been telling the truth. 你们就明白是我在说真话了
[25:29] But it’ll be too late, 可到那时候就晚了
[25:30] ’cause we’ll all be busted 因为那时候我们全都被抓住
[25:31] and on our way to prison. 在送去监牢的路上了
[25:32] – Thank you very much. 多谢
[25:32] – Montero, there is no dea team, all right? 蒙特罗 根本没什么特别行动组 好吗
[25:35] I Promise. Shh! 我发誓
[25:52] I don’t see nothing. 我什么都没看到
[25:57] Try his radio. 听听他的无线电
[25:59] Try his radio. 听听他的无线电
[26:00] I promise you, you’ll hear them coming. 我保证 你能听到他们来了
[26:02] Montero, this is crazy! 蒙特罗 简直疯了
[26:03] Nobody is coming! 没人会来
[26:05] I’ll get a dea frequency. 我调一个缉毒局的频率
[26:08] Go get this puto’s radio. 去拿这婊子的无线电
[26:10] Yeah, yeah, go get this puto’s radio. 对 对 快去拿这婊子的无线电
[26:13] Mike, we’re really gonna try and sell that 迈克 我们当真要装作
[26:14] we’re here to rescue kemp? 是来营救坎普的吗
[26:16] It might be our only shot to get jesse out alive. 这可能是唯一把杰西活着救出来的办法了
[26:26] All personnel proceed with caution. 所有人员注意了
[26:28] Assume that the suspects are armed and dangerous. Over. 嫌疑人可能有武装 很危险 完毕
[26:32] Roger that. Over. 收到 完毕
[26:33] Be aware, we have one friendly inside. 注意 里面有一个是我们的人
[26:36] Do not fire on Agent Kemp. 不要对坎普探员开火
[26:39] Oh! Please, montero! 求你了 蒙特罗
[26:41] I don’t know who these people are, I swear! 我不知道这些人是谁 我发誓
[26:42] Montero, please! I don’t know these people! 蒙特罗 真的 我不认识这些人
[26:45] Come here. 过来
[26:46] Come here. No, no. 过来 不 不
[26:48] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[26:50] What, am I gonna shoot a cop? 难道我会射杀一名警察
[26:52] Come here. 过来嘛
[26:56] You’re gonna signal them that everything’s fine. 你给他们一个信号 说一切正常
[26:58] And then we’re just gonna sit here and talk. 然后我们再坐下来谈
[27:02] Okay? 好吗
[27:03] I’ve got a visual on Kemp. 我看到坎普了
[27:04] I repeat, I have a visual on Agent Kemp. 重复 我看到坎普探员了
[27:07] I got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[27:08] Go out and talk to them yourself! 你出去自己跟他们说
[27:21] Agent down! Agent down! 探员中枪 探员中枪
[27:23] Let’s go! 我们走
[27:29] Looks like jesse pulled it off. 看来杰西骗到他们了
[27:38] You wanted kemp? There he is. 你要坎普 他在这了
[27:42] I forgot what a pleasure it is working with you. 我都忘了跟你合作有多愉快了
[27:47] So, I’ve been asking around the cellblock, 我在各牢房打听过了
[27:49] And the news isn’t good. 不是好消息
[27:51] Word is, standing next to you is a good way to catch a shank. 放话说 把你放倒能得到一柄凿刀
[27:55] We’ll have to make sure that doesn’t happen. 我们要想法不让她们得逞
[27:56] Apparently, d.B. And her crew 显然 狱霸和她的人
[27:58] Are gonna jump you in the laundry room. 会在洗衣房对你下手
[28:00] But I can get you transferred to the kitchen. 但我有办法把你转到厨房
[28:03] It’s way safer, 那里安全多了
[28:04] And they keep the work teams small. 她们在那里人手少
[28:06] Well, that’ll save me a beating while I’m on work duty. 是 这样能省掉我服劳役时的一顿打
[28:10] They can still get to me anywhere else. 其他地方她们照样能动手
[28:12] I need a weapon. 我需要武器
[28:13] I mean, to take on all three? 我说 放倒她们三个吗
[28:15] Come on, it’s not like we have machine guns in here. 拜托 在这儿我们可弄不到枪支
[28:17] Just tell me what you can get, and I’ll figure something out. 你就告诉我你能搞到什么 我来想办法
[28:21] Creating tools in prison is about working with what you have. 在监狱里造武器只能就地取材
[28:24] Some things are simple, 有些比较容易
[28:25] Like making a knife by sharpening a toothbrush. 例如把牙刷磨成小刀
[28:28] But with a little effort, 不过稍微费事点
[28:29] It’s possible to get more sophisticated. 还是能做一些复杂的玩意
[28:31] Tightly rolled magazine pages soaked in salt water 把杂志内页紧紧卷成卷儿 浸在盐水里
[28:35] Can create a serviceable club. 就能制成一个结实的棍子
[28:37] You can make a prison lighter 用电线将AA电池短路
[28:39] By short-circuiting a double-a battery with some wire 在引燃点剥除绝缘体
[28:41] And stripping the insulation at the ignition point. 监狱打火器就制成了
[28:45] Once you’re done, the issue is hiding what you’ve made. 准备就绪 就要想办法把你的产品藏起来
[28:50] Glenanne! 格兰恩
[28:52] Yard time. Let’s go. 放风时间到 我们走
[28:54] – All the weapons in the world won’t help you… – Let’s go. -要是不能随身带着 -我们走
[28:57] …if they’re sitting in the warden’s office. 再厉害的武器也派不上用场
[29:02] Carrying off a successful attack in prison 要想在监狱或任何法制机关里
[29:04] Or any institutional environment is a challenge. 成功实施一次袭击绝对是个挑战
[29:07] There are simply more factors to consider 在这种环境下要考虑的因素
[29:09] Than in a regular fight. 远远超过一般情况
[29:11] You have to deal with bystanders, 要防备那些旁观者
[29:13] Any of whom could decide to jump in on either side. 她们可能随时加入任何一方
[29:16] Open cellblock “D.” 打开D号牢房
[29:18] Yard time, ladies! 放风时间 女士们
[29:19] And, of course, if you don’t remove the guards, 当然了 如果不先转移守卫的注意
[29:21] The fight will be over before it starts. 打斗根本就没机会开始
[29:26] Let’s move! 大家走
[29:27] Even if you do everything right, 就算一切运转顺利
[29:28] You’ll only have a small window of time. 你也只有一丁点儿时间
[29:30] But, hopefully, that’s all you need. 不过希望 你只需要这点时间
[29:42] MAN: Code red in tier 3! 三列发出红色警报
[29:43] There’s a code red in tier 3! 三列发出红色警报
[29:44] There’s a fire on cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:46] Fire in cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:47] Hey! Fire on cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:53] Get out! Ladies, clear out! 下去 女士们 散开
[29:55] Down the gate! 从门上下来
[30:17] Behind you! 小心后面
[30:41] Fi! Come on! 菲 快走
[30:52] The most dangerous time in an infiltration 卧底工作最危险的阶段多数是在
[30:55] Is often when you’ve completely sold your target 你向目标完全表明目的
[30:57] And made your way in. 开始渗入对方组织的时候
[30:59] The reason is that your target 因为你的目标通常会
[31:00] Is usually bringing you to his boss, 把你带去见他们的老板
[31:02] And upper management tends to be harder to convince. 而让上层人物相信你则更加困难
[31:05] How could they have found out about black rock cove? 他们怎么会发现黑石湾的
[31:09] 拉米罗·萨拉扎 集团首脑
[31:11] We’ve been sending our shipments there for months. 几个月来 我们的船一直在那卸货
[31:14] Kemp was a dea plant. That puto sold us out. 坎普是缉毒局的卧底 那婊子把我们卖了
[31:17] Kemp? 坎普
[31:18] You were the one who vouched for that rata. 是你给那只耗子做的担保
[31:21] I know, Don Ramiro. 我知道 拉米罗先生
[31:22] But I took care of it. 但我已经把他解决了
[31:24] This is our new dea agent. 这是我们的新缉毒局探员
[31:25] Our friend here is gonna help us out. 这个朋友会帮我们处理的
[31:27] You got nothing to worry about, sir. 这事你不需要担心 老大
[31:29] I got you a new place to send your shipment. 我给你安排一个新的卸货点
[31:31] It’s all good. 绝对没问题
[31:31] He says dadeland cove is clear. 他说大德兰海湾很安全
[31:33] DEA can’t operate there, right? 缉毒局不在那里行动 对吗
[31:34] Right, yeah. You believe this man? 对 是的 你相信这个人呢
[31:37] Don Ramiro, I saw the man that he killed with my own eyes. 拉米罗先生 我亲眼见过被他杀死的人
[31:41] Fine. 好吧
[31:43] Go see this raid at black rock cove with your own eyes. 去亲眼看看黑岩湾的突袭
[31:47] Wait, wait, wait, hold on. 等等 等等 等一等
[31:49] You want us to go look for a DEA raid? 你要我们去看缉毒局的突袭
[31:50] Yes. That way, we know you’re telling the truth. 是 那样 就知道你说的是真话
[31:53] That way, we know we can move our shipment. 那样 就知道能转移载货
[31:55] Okay, okay, I’m just saying it could be a little dangerous. 好 好 我只是说可能会有点危险
[31:58] You know? And if they see me, I’m… 知道吗 如果他们看到我 我…
[32:01] You claim to be a friend. 你声称是盟友
[32:03] Show us what a good friend you really are. 向我们表示你的诚意
[32:07] Okay, we got to get a whole squad of DEA guys 好 我们得去弄一组缉毒小队
[32:09] over to black rock cove right now. 马上过去黑岩湾
[32:11] Only there’s no time. 只是没有时间了
[32:12] All my agents are already set up at Dadeland cove, 我所有的探员在大德兰海湾湾已就位
[32:14] awaiting the real shipment. 在等真正的货船
[32:16] Fine. We’ll be the team. 好吧 我们就是突击小队
[32:17] Jesse and Montero just need to see enough 杰西和蒙特罗只要看见
[32:19] to sell that there is a raid — 正确位置 几辆车 几把枪
[32:21] a few cars, a few guns in the right place. 足以知道有突袭就行了
[32:22] I like it, Mike. We don’t have a lot of time. 我喜欢 迈克 我们时间不多
[32:25] Let me deal with that. 让我来处理
[32:38] Michael! That was some pretty fancy driving. 迈克尔 车开得出奇的快啊
[32:40] I’m still not sure that gives us 尽管 我还不确定
[32:41] enough of a head start on Montero and Jesse, though. 我们够时间抢在蒙特罗和杰西前面吗
[32:43] Montero’s not gonna risk a speeding ticket. 蒙特罗不会冒险超速开罚单
[32:45] We have five minutes, give or take. 我们有五分钟 差不多
[32:46] Oh, great. Five minutes until the guys with guns show up. 好极了 等五分钟直到他们拿着枪现身
[32:50] No problem. 没问题
[32:52] Convincing someone that they’re looking at an army 说服某人见到的是一支军队
[32:54] that’s not there is about the little details — 只有些细节是不够的
[32:57] the barrel of a high-powered rifle, 高性能来复枪枪管
[32:59] combined with the bulkiness of a seatback under a plastic tarp 和塑料防水布底下的大骨架
[33:02] can sell the presence of a team of concealed snipers 让人以为有隐蔽狙击手小队
[33:05] ready to supply cover fire. 准备提供火力掩护
[33:09] A heavily loaded vehicle positioned at a natural choke point 重装上阵的车辆车身降低三分之一
[33:12] gives the impression of an assault team 让人以为一支突击队
[33:14] ready to storm a target. 准备席卷目标
[33:16] And a few well-placed agents with earpieces 还有一些戴耳机就位的探员
[33:19] Look just like spotters set to guide an assault team. 看起来就像安置的观察员指挥突击队
[33:23] All right, here they come. 好的 他们来了
[33:27] Time to put on our best DEA faces. 俨然一副缉毒局的模样
[33:36] So, where’s this raid, cabrone? 突袭在哪里 伙计
[33:38] I don’t see nobody. 我谁也没看见
[33:40] Look, I-I-I told you, man. 我 我 我跟你说过 伙计
[33:41] These guys aren’t gonna just set up out in the open, okay? 这些人不会站在明处的 好吗
[33:43] So, look harder. 看仔细点
[33:49] Okay, right there. 好吧 那里
[33:52] Right there. You see that van by the water? 在那里 看见岸边的货车了吗
[33:55] Look at the guy sitting up front. 看端坐于前的那个人
[33:56] See how low he’s riding? 看他的车身多低
[33:57] That’s a comm van with a strike team in the back. 这是后面载着突击队的通信货车
[34:00] Hijos de puta… you’re right. 婊子养的… 你是对的
[34:03] Yeah, let me see, let me see. 是啊 让我看 我看看
[34:08] Bam. Right there, on top of the building — snipers. 那里 楼顶上 狙击手
[34:12] Where? 哪里
[34:15] These guys don’t mess around, do they? 这些人不是瞎胡闹 不是吗
[34:17] That’s why I shouldn’t be here right now. 所以我不应该来这里
[34:19] Okay. Right there by the dock. 好吧 码头那里
[34:22] You see the guy with the earpiece? Check him out. 看见戴耳机那个人了吗 你看他
[34:24] That’s a lookout. He’s reporting back to the van. 那是监视哨 他在向货车汇报情况
[34:28] Something tells me the guy 我觉得有一个
[34:29] behind the wheel is calling the shots here. 主管在发号施令
[34:30] No, that puto only thinks he is. 不 那混蛋以为自己是主管
[34:35] Don Ramiro? 拉米罗先生
[34:37] The new guy was telling the truth. 新来的家伙说的是真话
[34:39] The DEA is here. 缉毒局在这里
[34:40] It’s safe to move the shipment to the new location. 把货船转移到新地点很安全
[34:45] All right. All right, we good? 好 好 没事了吧
[34:47] Yes, we’re good. 是 没事了
[34:48] We’re very good. Okay. 太没事了 行了
[34:49] Just got to get the guns. 只要去拿枪
[34:51] The guns? Hold on. Wait a minute. 枪 等一等 等一下
[34:52] Wait a minute. What are you talking about? 等一下 你在说什么
[34:54] Salazar wants us to keep the DEA busy 萨拉扎要我们拖延缉毒局
[34:56] while the shipment comes in. 货船靠岸的时候
[34:57] We’re just gonna start shooting at the DEA?! Are you crazy?! 要朝缉毒局的开枪 你疯了吗
[34:59] Relax, bro. They’re looking the other way. 放松 兄弟 他们在看另一边
[35:00] They’ll be dead before they know what hit them. 他们知道有人袭击也死了
[35:02] I say we hit the van first. 我说先袭击货车
[35:03] Guys, you heard that, right? 伙计们 听见了 对吗
[35:05] Get out of the van now, Michael. 快下车 迈克尔
[35:06] I’m not bailing now. 我现在不会放弃的
[35:07] Montero will know we’re listening, 蒙特罗会发现我们在窃听
[35:09] and Jesse’s cover will be blown. 杰西的身份会暴露
[35:10] It doesn’t matter, Michael! 没关系 迈克尔
[35:12] Get out of the van now! 马上下车
[35:13] Watch me light these pigs up. 看我的 烧了这些猪
[35:14] We’re not getting Jesse… 我们不会让杰西…
[35:23] What the hell?! 怎么回事
[35:24] You’re letting him get away! 你让他跑掉了
[35:25] Forget the driver. The team’s in the back. 别管司机 突击队在后面
[35:27] Their weapons, their explosives! 他们的武器 炸药
[35:28] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[35:45] Burn in hell, hijos de puta! 去死吧 婊子养的
[35:52] Unh! You two stay here and pick off these DEA pendejos 你俩留下 缉毒局的傻瓜回头找车
[35:55] when they come back to check on the van. 一个不留都干掉
[35:56] All right, come on, let’s go check on our shipment. 好 走吧 去看我们的货
[35:58] Yeah. 好
[36:00] Happy hunting, cabrones! 狩猎愉快 兄弟们
[36:09] You made us a lot of money today, cabrone. 你今天给我们挣了很多钱 伙计
[36:11] Anything to help, man. 乐意之至 伙计
[36:13] Man! 伙计
[36:15] I wish I could have seen those pigs burn myself. 希望我能看着那些猪被烧死
[36:17] Love a good barbecue. 真喜欢烧烤啊
[36:18] Yeah. 是啊
[36:20] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[36:26] Don Ramiro, yeah, yeah. 拉米罗先生 是 是
[36:29] We’re on our way. 我们正赶过去呢
[36:30] You should have seen the way we shot up the DEA. 你真该看看我们射杀缉毒局
[36:32] Oh, really? 真的吗
[36:34] Then explain why our entire shipment — 那解释一下为什么全部货物
[36:36] our entire operation in Miami — 我们迈阿密的全部业务
[36:38] is getting swept up by the DEA as we speak? 说话间被缉毒局一扫而光
[36:40] I — I don’t understand. 我 我不明白
[36:42] Get back here. 马上回来
[36:44] We need to discuss what happened today. 我们要谈谈今天的事
[36:49] The shipment — the DEA hit the shipment. 货物 缉毒局扫走了
[36:51] I — I — I don’t understand. 我 我 我不明白
[36:53] Hey, what’s happening? 怎么回事啊
[36:55] Don Ramiro just called. 拉米罗先生刚打电话
[36:56] He said that the — that the DEA hit the shipment. 说缉毒局扫了我们的货
[36:58] I told him the DEA is there. I told him I shot them. 我跟他说缉毒局在这里 我射杀了他们
[37:00] There’s no one here. 这里没人
[37:01] What?! The van! What about the van?! 什么 货车 货车呢
[37:03] No one came to check up on it. 没人回来核查
[37:09] You, you, you. This was you, huh?! You set me up! 你 你 你 原来是你 你陷害我
[37:13] – No, no, listen, listen! – You set me up! -不 不 听着 听着 -你陷害我
[37:14] You pull that trigger, you’re dead. 你扣动扳机 你就死定了
[37:16] The cartel is gonna kill you for this, and you know it. 卡特尔组织会因此杀了你 你知道的
[37:20] Look, putting a bullet in my head 瞧 给我脑袋吃颗子弹
[37:22] is not gonna change that. Okay? 也改变不了这个事实 对吗
[37:24] I got another business proposition for you. 我给你提供另一个交易
[37:26] Listen to me! Just listen to me! 听我说 听我说完
[37:27] Put the gun down. Come work for us. 把枪放下 为我们效力
[37:31] Think about it, man. It’s your only move. 想想吧 伙计 这是你唯一的出路
[37:33] Maybe my move is I shoot you in the head 或许我的出路是给你一枪
[37:36] – and then do my time like a man! – Do your time? -然后像个男人去服刑 -服刑
[37:38] W-what, you think Ramiro is gonna let you just sit in prison? 什么 你觉得拉米罗会只让你坐牢吗
[37:41] Why not? I was a good soldier, huh? 为什么不 我是个好兵
[37:43] Who knows everything about his operation… 谁知道他的全部业务
[37:46] Who’s already been duped by the DEA. 谁被缉毒局骗了
[37:48] Something tells me that Ramiro is not the kind of guy 我猜拉米罗不是那种
[37:51] that’s gonna take the risk of letting you just hang around. 打算冒险让你闲荡的人
[37:56] Now, you might be crazy, but you’re not stupid. 现在 你可能行事疯狂 但却不傻
[37:58] Put the gun down, come work with us, and you will live. 把枪放下 给我们效力 你能活命
[38:04] Hijo de puta! 婊子养的
[38:06] No, no! 不 不
[38:12] Okay, man. 好吧 伙计
[38:14] My spanish is a little rusty, 我西班牙语有点生疏
[38:16] but I assume that meant “Yes.” 我就当你说”同意”了
[38:18] Like I said, you’re one hell of a salesman. 就像我说的 你是个该死的好销售
[38:30] Landed a 2-ton cocaine bust, a dirty DEA agent, 破获两吨可卡因 一个腐化缉毒探员
[38:35] and a cooperating witness. 还有一个污点证人
[38:37] That’s a hell of a plate appearance. 可谓一箭三雕
[38:38] You scored some major points at Langley today. 今天你在兰利也获得了好印象
[38:41] Does that mean I get to see Fiona? 那意味着我能见菲欧娜
[38:42] After today’s win, I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. 今天大获全胜 我认为那不是问题
[38:46] Thanks, Card. 谢谢 卡德
[38:52] Come back to the office with me, get some yogurt. 跟我回办公室 请你吃酸奶
[39:07] Hey, bro, it’s me. 哥 是我
[39:09] Still with the gun? 还带着枪呢
[39:11] Man, you’re in worse shape than we thought. 伙计 你的情况比我们想的还糟
[39:14] Any more word about Fi? 有菲的新消息吗
[39:16] I might be able to see her soon. 或许能很快能见到她
[39:18] That’s great. I’m happy for you, man. 好极了 我为你高兴 伙计
[39:21] I really appreciate you coming by, Nate, 真的很感谢你能来 内特
[39:23] but you should be home with Ruth and the baby. 不过你应该在家陪露丝和孩子
[39:27] Yeah, I should. 应该是的
[39:29] But here’s the thing. Mike, I can’t. 但事情是 迈克 我不能
[39:33] That’s actually why I came over. 所以我才来这里
[39:35] You know, mom didn’t drag me all the way down here 你知道 不只是因为你有麻烦
[39:37] just because you were having problems. 妈妈才拖我过来
[39:41] Ruth left me. She took the baby. 露丝离开了我 带走了孩子
[39:44] That’s how come I’m staying with her for a little while. 所以我才回来跟她住了一阵
[39:48] What happened? 出了什么事
[39:52] I don’t know. 不知道
[39:54] I mean, I — I tried so hard 我是说 我 我努力试着
[39:58] to be a good dad and a good husband, you know? 做一个好爸爸 好丈夫 知道吗
[40:02] Then one day, she just called it quits, and… 然后有一天 她就叫停了 还…
[40:06] I’m really sorry, Nate. 我真的很遗憾 内特
[40:13] Me too. 我也是
[40:17] Anyways, I’m gonna get out of your hair, all right? 总之 我不再打扰你了 好吗
[40:19] But, uh, I just wanted to stop by, see how you were doing. 不过 我只想顺道拜访 看你怎么样
[40:25] Hey, Nate. 内特
[40:27] Yeah? 什么
[40:30] Why don’t you stay? 为什么不留下
[40:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:40] Make sure you get the bottoms of the pans, 要确保锅底洗干净
[40:42] ’cause if there’s any spots, 因为如果有污渍
[40:43] You’ll be put back on laundry detail. 会派你回洗衣房干活的
[40:45] Yeah, well, I’m working on it. 是 我在努力
[40:46] It’s just this water is so damn hot. 只是水太烫了
[40:48] I know, it’s so boiling. 我知道 水是开的
[40:49] I think they do that to mess with us. 我觉得他们在捉弄我们
[40:52] But it’s still the best job you can get, 但这是能干的最好的工作
[40:54] because it’s the most privacy we are ever gonna have. 因为是我们待过最有隐私的地方
[40:59] Oh. Thanks for getting me the transfer. 多谢你调我过来
[41:02] Oh, you’re welcome. The guard owed me a favor. 不用谢 警卫欠我一个人情
[41:06] Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to pay you back. 如果有什么我能报答你的尽管开口
[41:10] Oh, well, just scrub those pans really hard 只要努力刷那些锅底
[41:12] and make me look good. 不给我丢脸
[41:16] Oh, I see, yeah, there’s like one spot left there. 我看见 是的 还有点污渍
[41:20] Oh. I don’t see it. 我看不见啊
[41:43] Who sent you to kill me? Was it D.B.? 谁派你来杀我的 是狱霸吗
[41:45] Did she put you up to this? 是她让你来的吗
[41:46] – No! – Who sent you? -不 -谁派你来的
[41:48] There was a cellphone under my pillow! 我枕头下面有个手机
[41:50] A phone? What the hell are you talking about? 手机 你到底在说什么
[41:52] I got a phone call, 我接到个电话
[41:53] and they said they would kill my sister if I didn’t kill you — 他们说如果我不杀你就会杀了我妹妹
[41:57] And if I get close to you to do it somewhere quiet. 如果我在哪里能接近你 就悄悄的解决
[42:00] Tell me who. 告诉我是谁
[42:01] I don’t know! 我不知道
[42:02] But they said they want you dead. 但他们说要你死
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme