| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 | 
| [00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 | 
| [00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 | 
| [00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 | 
| [00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump yoin. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 | 
| [00:15] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 | 
| [00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 | 
| [00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 | 
| [00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 | 
| [00:29] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 | 
| [00:32] | hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 | 
| [00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 | 
| [00:34] | someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 | 
| [00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 | 
| [00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 | 
| [00:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:49] | Welcome home, kid. | 孩子 欢迎回家 | 
| [00:51] | You’re gonna help me break in to the British consulate right now. | 你现在要帮我闯入英国领事馆 | 
| [00:56] | Go get a .50 cal — then maybe you got a shot. | 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧 | 
| [00:58] | I will kill Michael. | 我会杀了迈克 | 
| [01:12] | Oh, god. | 天哪 | 
| [01:13] | Why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? | 你为什么要在大厅装炸弹 | 
| [01:15] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [01:16] | I made one targeted explosive, | 我只安了一个爆炸点 | 
| [01:18] | Just enough for Larry. | 就够炸到拉里 | 
| [01:19] | The security guards — they’re dead. | 那些安保人员 死了 | 
| [01:21] | Unless you’re willing to see your girl friend go to prison | 如果你不想看到你的女朋友终身监禁的话 | 
| [01:25] | For the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. | 你就会按我说的做了 | 
| [01:30] | He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. | 他会强迫你继续为他卖命 | 
| [01:31] | There is no end to this. | 没完没了 | 
| [01:33] | We just delivered a couple hundred million dollars | 我们刚刚把几亿美元 | 
| [01:35] | To a very dangerous man. | 汇给一个非常危险的人 | 
| [01:36] | I am not losing you, fi. | 我不会失去你的 菲 | 
| [01:39] | I know that you’re trying to rebuild the organization | 我知道你在试图重建那个 | 
| [01:41] | That burned me! Aah! | 曾经封杀我的组织 | 
| [01:43] | Congrats. You’re in charge of an official cia team | 恭喜 这是你自从被封杀后 | 
| [01:45] | For the first time since you got burned. | 第一次正式领导一支中情局小队 | 
| [01:47] | That elite CIA team you’ve been running — | 所以你带领的中情局精英队 | 
| [01:49] | They’re gonna be my new starting lineup | 即将成为我新的首发阵容 | 
| [01:51] | Because you’re gonna burn them for me. | 你得替我封杀了他们 | 
| [01:53] | You want me to betray my own team? | 你要我背叛自己的团队 | 
| [01:54] | There has to be a line. | 总得有个底线 | 
| [01:56] | There is no line when it comes to you! | 关系到你 就没有底线 | 
| [01:59] | We’ll go to the fbi, I’ll turn myself in, | 我们去联调局 我自首 | 
| [02:01] | And we’ll make them understand. | 我们会让他们理解实情 | 
| [02:02] | They won’t understand us. | 他们不会理解我们 | 
| [02:06] | Michael!! | 迈克 | 
| [02:07] | Anson, it’s over. One way or another, it’s over. | 安森 结束了 无论如何 结束了 | 
| [02:10] | Nobody’s getting burned today. | 今天没人被解雇 | 
| [02:11] | I’ll see you in hell | 地狱里见吧 | 
| [02:13] | Pearce, our team has been compromised! | 皮尔斯 我们的小队被连累了 | 
| [02:15] | Things have changed. There is a new plan. | 计划有变 有个新计划 | 
| [02:20] | Michael, that was quite a disaster at the airport today. | 迈克尔 今天在机场简直一团糟 | 
| [02:23] | I told you what would happen if things didn’t go well. | 我说过一旦事情搞砸了会如何 | 
| [02:25] | Fi, we got to leave. We got — | 菲 我们得走了 我们 | 
| [02:27] | Sam! Where’s fi? | 萨姆 菲在哪里 | 
| [02:29] | She clocked me with a bottle. | 她拿酒瓶打我 | 
| [02:30] | I tried to stop her. | 我试过阻止她 | 
| [02:32] | – She’s turning herself in? – Yeah. | -她去自首 -是的 | 
| [02:33] | Federal building. | 联邦大楼 | 
| [02:35] | She said she didn’t want to let you | 她说不想让你 | 
| [02:36] | Keep working for Anson anymore. | 再为安森做事 | 
| [02:37] | She didn’t want to run and let the bastard get away. | 她不想逃亡 让这混蛋逍遥法外 | 
| [02:40] | She left that for you, mike. | 她留给你的 迈克 | 
| [02:43] | I’m sorry, mikey. | 抱歉 迈迈 | 
| [02:46] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [02:52] | Fi! | 菲 | 
| [02:54] | I’m here to, uh, surrender. | 我是来 自首的 | 
| [02:56] | Hands up! Hands up! Back of your head now! | 举起手来 举起手来 举过头顶 | 
| [02:58] | Do it now! | 快 | 
| [03:09] | Back! Get back! | 退后 退后 | 
| [03:11] | Suspect is in custody, over. | 嫌犯已被拘留 完毕 | 
| [03:13] | Suspect is in custody, over. | 嫌犯已被拘留 完毕 | 
| [03:16] | All personnel, proceed with caution. | 所有人员注意 谨慎行动 | 
| [03:18] | Secure the halls — now. | 各大厅保持戒备 马上 | 
| [03:20] | Suspect is considered extremely dangerous. | 嫌犯是极度危险分子 | 
| [04:11] | “I loved you. | 我爱上你 | 
| [04:13] | “Before I should have, I trusted you… | “在我不该信你的时候 我已经信任你” | 
| [04:17] | “’cause I’ve always known your heart. | “因为我一直了解你的内心” | 
| [04:19] | You do what’s right, no matter the cost to you.” | “你行事刚正 不论代价几何” | 
| [04:24] | “And I’ve learned that when you love a spy, | “当爱上间谍时 我就明白” | 
| [04:27] | You have to be willing to make that sacrifice, too.” | “你也必须接受 牺牲自己的命运” | 
| [04:35] | There you are. | 原来你在这里 | 
| [04:37] | Been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 | 
| [04:41] | Is fi…? | 菲她 | 
| [04:42] | I was too late, sam. | 我来晚了 萨姆 | 
| [04:44] | Look, mike, you can’t blame yourself. | 听着 迈克 你不用自责 | 
| [04:46] | I mean, there was nothing you could do. | 你也无能为力 | 
| [04:47] | It wasn’t like any of us could stop her. | 我们谁都阻止不了她 | 
| [04:52] | What about you, sam? | 那你呢 萨姆 | 
| [04:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [04:55] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 | 
| [04:58] | I-I don’t. | 我 我不知道 | 
| [04:59] | You expect me to believe she knocked you out? | 你指望我会相信 她把你打晕了吗 | 
| [05:02] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能呢 | 
| [05:05] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 | 
| [05:09] | Mike, come on, man. | 迈克 别这样 伙计 | 
| [05:10] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我怎么解释呢 | 
| [05:13] | Okay, yeah, yeah, | 好的 是的 是的 | 
| [05:14] | maybe I could have fought her off. | 也许那时候我打的过她 | 
| [05:16] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [05:17] | But did it ever occur to you that maybe she was right? | 但是你有没有想过她可能是对的呢 | 
| [05:19] | You were losing yourself, mike. | 你早就迷失自我了 迈克 | 
| [05:21] | You were selling out everything you ever fought for! | 你抛弃了所有你曾经为之奋斗的东西 | 
| [05:23] | I was fighting for her! | 一切都是为了她 | 
| [05:24] | By burning spies? | 通过解雇间谍吗 | 
| [05:28] | Mike, you were betraying your friends. | 迈克 你是在背叛你的朋友 | 
| [05:31] | You were about to betray your goddamn government. | 你差点就要背叛你该死的政府 | 
| [05:36] | What do I do now, sam? What do I do? | 我现在该怎么办 萨姆 我该怎么办 | 
| [05:42] | I’ve just been fighting for so long, sam. | 我已经为之奋斗这么久了 萨姆 | 
| [05:46] | And she was all I had left. | 我现在只有她了 | 
| [05:50] | Now you’re just gonna have to fight a little more. | 现在你只要再坚持一下 | 
| [05:53] | I got a call from the CIA team over at the airport. | 我在机场接到一个中情局队伍的电话 | 
| [05:55] | They’re working on something. | 他们在想办法 | 
| [05:57] | Let’s go, mike. This may not be over yet. | 走吧 迈克 这事还没完呢 | 
| [06:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, got it. | 是 是 是 明白 | 
| [06:17] | Mike, that was jesse. | 迈克 是杰西的电话 | 
| [06:18] | I don’t want to get your hopes up too high here, but, uh… | 我不想让你抱有过大的希望 但是 | 
| [06:20] | Sounds like he’s got a lead on Anson. | 他好像发现了安森的踪迹 | 
| [06:22] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [06:25] | Where?! | 在哪里 | 
| [06:26] | Mike, warn me when you’re gonna do that? | 迈克 刹车就不能先提醒我一下吗 | 
| [06:28] | Where is he, sam? | 他在哪里 萨姆 | 
| [06:29] | Jesse’s on the CIA system. | 杰西在中情局的系统里 | 
| [06:31] | He’s tapping the traffic cams, | 他在追踪交通摄像机 | 
| [06:32] | And he saw Anson leaving his apartment | 他看到安森离开了他的住所 | 
| [06:33] | With a get-out-of-town bag and a fresh shave. | 拿着行李箱 还刮了胡子 | 
| [06:36] | Goodbye, mustache. | 再见 小胡子 | 
| [06:37] | As of 20 minutes ago, | 大约20分钟前 | 
| [06:38] | He was heading through midtown in a green jag. | 他开着一辆绿色捷豹通过了市中心 | 
| [06:44] | So, mike, you know, not to get ahead of ourselves here — | 那么 迈克 行动前先思考一下 | 
| [06:46] | I mean, what’s the plan if we catch him? | 我是说 抓住他之后计划如何 | 
| [06:48] | He’s the reason why I lost Fi. | 是他害我失去了菲 | 
| [06:49] | What do you think the plan is? | 你觉得是什么计划 | 
| [06:50] | Mike, I hate it when you talk like that. | 迈克 我讨厌你这么说话 | 
| [06:52] | You don’t get to argue, sam! | 别跟我争了 萨姆 | 
| [06:53] | Not on this, not after what happened today. | 这次不行 尤其在今天这事之后 | 
| [06:55] | See what’s going on. | 看看情况怎么样了 | 
| [06:57] | Jesse, what’s the latest? | 杰西 最新情况如何 | 
| [06:59] | You ask, I deliver. | 你问 我答 | 
| [07:00] | I just spotted Anson’s jag on a traffic cam | 我刚刚在布里克大道 | 
| [07:01] | in Brickell. | 的交通摄像头里发现了安森的捷豹 | 
| [07:03] | He’s traveling alone. | 只有他一个人 | 
| [07:04] | Good news is, He’s minding his red lights, | 好消息是 他碰上了红灯 | 
| [07:05] | he’s going the speed limit. | 正在限速行驶 | 
| [07:06] | You should be able to catch up to him. | 你应该能追上他 | 
| [07:07] | He’s heading south on 821. | 他在821公路向南行驶 | 
| [07:09] | 821 south? | 821公路向南 | 
| [07:10] | You think he’s going to Cutler Bay? | 你觉得他要去卡特勒湾 | 
| [07:11] | That would be my guess, yeah. | 是的 我是这么想的 | 
| [07:12] | With the explosion at the airport, | 由于机场的爆炸 | 
| [07:14] | All the flights in and out of miami are grounded. | 所有进出迈阿密的飞机都停飞了 | 
| [07:15] | He’s probably trying to hop a boat out of town. | 他很可能是想坐船出城 | 
| [07:17] | Yeah, but there’s got to be 50 marinas at Cutler alone. | 是的 但是卡特勒光码头就有五十个 | 
| [07:19] | I mean, | 我的意思是 | 
| [07:20] | Anson gets there, he’s gone. | 只要安森到那 他就能逃走了 | 
| [07:21] | He’s not making it to Cutler Bay. | 他要去的不是卡特勒湾 | 
| [07:28] | Talked to my D.I.A. Contacts. | 刚联系了我在国防情报局的线人 | 
| [07:29] | Anson fullerton is just a shrink | 安森·富勒顿只是一名心理医生 | 
| [07:31] | Who debriefs field operatives and treats ptsd cas– | 他给间谍做心理咨询同时治疗创后应激障碍 | 
| [07:33] | Believe me — he does a lot more than that, okay? | 相信我 他远不只如此 好吗 | 
| [07:35] | Jesse, I have a rogue agent on the loose, | 杰西 我手头上有个危险特工逍遥法外 | 
| [07:38] | A burning plane on the tarmac, | 停机坪上飞机在着火 | 
| [07:39] | And the f.A.A. Breathing down my neck to release air traffic. | 联邦航空局催着我开放航空交通 | 
| [07:41] | I’m supposed to just forget all that and go after this guy? | 难道这些都不管了 只管追踪这个家伙吗 | 
| [07:44] | Yeah. Look, I know how it sounds. | 是的 听着 我知道听起来很可笑 | 
| [07:47] | We’re running out of time. He’s heading out of town. | 我们快没时间了 他要出城了 | 
| [07:49] | You got to trust me on this one. | 你这次一定要相信我 | 
| [07:50] | All right, let’s just say I did. | 好吧 就当我同意了 | 
| [07:51] | What would you need, exactly? | 你到底想要什么 | 
| [07:52] | Mike and sam are trying to cut him off. | 迈克和萨姆正试图堵截他 | 
| [07:54] | As soon as they have him cornered, | 一旦他们抓到他 | 
| [07:55] | We’ll take whatever resources you got. | 我们要用上你的一切资源 | 
| [07:56] | Jesse, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m spread pretty thin. | 杰西 提醒你一下 我能用的都用上了 | 
| [07:59] | Dani. | 丹尼 | 
| [08:00] | I’ll do what I can, | 我会竭尽所能的 | 
| [08:02] | But for now, michael’s on his own. | 但是现在 迈克要靠他自己 | 
| [08:06] | The vehicle you want when hunting someone down | 追车时理想的座驾 | 
| [08:08] | Depends on where you are in the chase. | 取决于你所处的位置 | 
| [08:10] | If you’re behind your target, | 如果你落在目标的后面 | 
| [08:11] | You need a set of wheels that’s fast enough to catch up. | 你需要一部轮子足够快的跑车才能追上目标 | 
| [08:14] | If you’re ahead and waiting for your target to come to you, | 如果你在目标前面 等他追上你 | 
| [08:17] | You may want to think bigger. | 你可能需要更多的思考 | 
| [08:23] | Uh, mike, the clock’s ticking. | 迈克 时间紧迫 | 
| [08:26] | I mean, I thought the idea was to get ahead of Anson | 我是说 我们应该尽快超过他 | 
| [08:28] | So we can spot him from the road. | 然后在路上堵他 | 
| [08:29] | There are no exits for 10 miles along that highway. | 那条高速前后十英里都没有出口 | 
| [08:31] | It’ll be a lot easier if the traffic’s stopped. | 只有交通堵塞 才有可能拦住他 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, great. | 太好了 | 
| [08:39] | Anti-theft devices, like transponder keys and transmission locks, | 防窃设备 像是无线传感钥匙或是传感器锁 | 
| [08:43] | Make newer trucks nearly impossible to steal. | 使新型的卡车几乎不可能被偷 | 
| [08:46] | Hot-wiring an older truck, on the other hand, | 不过 对付一辆老式卡车 | 
| [08:48] | Is still just a matter of shorting the terminals | 仍旧只需连接接线端 | 
| [08:49] | On the starter solenoid. | 短路打火发动机就能启动 | 
| [08:51] | And, of course, dealing with whoever happens to own the truck. | 当然了 还有搞定卡车的主人 | 
| [08:54] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [08:55] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们他妈在干吗 | 
| [08:57] | Hey, I know this doesn’t look good. | 嘿 我知道看上去不是好事情 | 
| [08:59] | No, this guy’s stealing my truck! | 不 这个家伙在偷我的卡车 | 
| [09:00] | Uh, yeah, he is, but, see, the thing is, | 是的 他 但是 你看事情是这样的 | 
| [09:02] | It’s kind of a long story, and trust me, pal, | 说来话长 相信我 老兄 | 
| [09:04] | You don’t want to mess with that guy right now. | 现在不要妨碍那个家伙 | 
| [09:05] | Out of my way! | 滚开 | 
| [09:06] | Can’t do that. | 不行 | 
| [09:09] | Fight’s over. Walk away now. | 打也打完了 你可以滚了 | 
| [09:13] | Here. Buy yourself another hot dog. | 拿着 再给自己买个热狗吧 | 
| [09:15] | And, you might want to call your insurance company. | 对了 你大概还得打电话给保险公司 | 
| [09:17] | I think you’re gonna need a new truck. | 我看你这辆卡车是要不回来了 | 
| [09:38] | Sam, I need you to slow down the cars behind me. | 萨姆 拖住我后面的车辆 | 
| [09:41] | You got it, Mike. | 没问题 迈克 | 
| [10:02] | Okay, Mike, whatever you’re gonna do, now is the time. | 好了迈克 不管你想干吗 现在是时候了 | 
| [10:05] | Keeping a large truck stable is basically about | 要开稳大卡车 最基本的 | 
| [10:07] | keeping your speed low and your turns shallow | 就是保持车速够慢 以及弯度够缓 | 
| [10:10] | so the center of gravity doesn’t shift | 这样重心偏移度 | 
| [10:11] | further than the vehicle can handle. | 就不会超过轮胎的承受限度 | 
| [10:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [10:22] | Oh, boy. Oh — | 哦 天哪 | 
| [10:27] | On the other hand, | 从另一方面来说 | 
| [10:28] | Speed and sharp turns are exactly what you need… | 高速行驶和急转弯 正可以满足要求 | 
| [10:33] | …if you want the truck to jackknife. | 如果你想要卡车来个九十度大对折 | 
| [10:35] | Oh! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 哦 天哪 天哪 | 
| [10:53] | An abandoned semi truck will create an effective barricade. | 丢弃的重型卡车是最有效的路障 | 
| [11:00] | But if you really want to tie up traffic, | 不过如果你真想搞个交通大堵塞 | 
| [11:01] | it helps to give people a reason to keep their distance. | 就得想法让群众远离事发地点 | 
| [11:10] | That’s a hell of a roadblock, Mike. | 这路障真他妈够劲 迈克 | 
| [11:12] | Just drive. | 赶紧开车 | 
| [11:32] | Ms. Glenanne — Agent Jason Bly. | 格兰恩小姐 我是杰森·布莱探员 | 
| [11:35] | I’m not sure if you remember me. | 不知道你是否记得我 | 
| [11:36] | I had some dealings with you and Mr. Westen several — | 我跟你和韦斯顿先生接触过 有过几次 | 
| [11:39] | I remember you. | 我记得你 | 
| [11:41] | 杰森·布莱 不讨菲欧娜喜欢的家伙 | |
| [11:44] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [11:45] | Yes, you clearly do. | 是啊 你肯定记得我 | 
| [11:48] | I’m on loan here today from the css | 我今天是从犯罪调查科借调来这里的 | 
| [11:51] | because of my, uh, experience with you and Mr. Westen. | 因为以前跟你和韦斯顿先生 打过交道 | 
| [11:54] | Now, I assume you’ve been informed of your right to legal counsel. | 我想你知道自己有权请法律顾问的吧 | 
| [11:58] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 | 
| [11:59] | That makes things so much simpler. | 那么事情就简单多了 | 
| [12:02] | Okay. I hear you want to confess | 好吧 我听说你准备承认 | 
| [12:05] | to the bombing of the British Consulate. | 你炸毁了英国领事馆的事 | 
| [12:06] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不全是这样 | 
| [12:09] | I set one — and only one — charge in that building. | 我在那楼里放了一个炸弹 只有一个 | 
| [12:13] | My target was a man named Larry Sizemore, | 我的目标是拉里·西斯摩尔 | 
| [12:17] | A sociopathic CIA agent. | 一个极端反社会的中情局探员 | 
| [12:19] | As for the other bombs, I had nothing — | 至于其它的炸药 跟我一点关 | 
| [12:21] | – Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. – Just listen. | -等等 等等 慢点 -听我说 | 
| [12:23] | The man you want — his name is Anson Fullerton. | 你要找的家伙 名字叫安森·富勒顿 | 
| [12:26] | He planted all the other bombs in that building. | 是他在楼里安的其它炸药 | 
| [12:28] | He framed me for it. You have to go after him. | 是他陷害我的 你要追的人是他 | 
| [12:29] | You need to find him– | 你得找到他 | 
| [12:31] | I don’t need to do anything. | 我什么都不要做 | 
| [12:32] | Maybe you’re not clear how this works. | 你好像不太清楚我们怎么做事 | 
| [12:33] | You see how you’re chained to the table? | 你看到自己被铐在这桌上了吗 | 
| [12:36] | That’s how you know that you’re not in charge here. | 那你应该知道这里不是你说了算 | 
| [12:41] | So, how about this? | 这样如何 | 
| [12:44] | I ask and you answer. | 我问 你答 | 
| [12:48] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 | 
| [12:50] | Anson is getting away as we speak. | 我们说话的时候 安森正在逃跑呢 | 
| [12:51] | How many n’s in “Glenanne”? | “格兰恩”里有几个n | 
| [12:54] | You see what you did? Now I have to start again. | 你看你干的好事 我得重写了 | 
| [13:04] | You’re sure Anson’s in a green jag? | 你确定安森是在一辆绿色捷豹里吗 | 
| [13:06] | That’s what Jesse said. | 杰西是这么说的 | 
| [13:07] | We’ll find him, Mike. | 我们会找到他的 迈克 | 
| [13:08] | He had to have been in one of these cars | 如果他是去卡特勒湾 | 
| [13:10] | if he was headed to Cutler Bay. | 那他肯定在其中一辆车里 | 
| [13:11] | You got to keep looking. | 接着找就对了 | 
| [13:13] | What the hell do you think I’m doing? | 不然你觉得我在干吗 | 
| [13:15] | Look, Mike, I know you’re pissed, | 迈克 我知道你很生气 | 
| [13:16] | but you got to know | 但你要明白 | 
| [13:18] | that I didn’t want to let Fi turn herself in. | 我也不想让菲去自首啊 | 
| [13:20] | But she was right — things were getting out of hand. | 但她是对的 事情马上就要失控了 | 
| [13:22] | You’ll never convince me | 你永远也不能说服我 | 
| [13:23] | that Fiona giving herself up | 菲欧娜把自己送进局子里 | 
| [13:24] | was the right thing to do. Never. | 是正确的选择 绝不会 | 
| [13:26] | Well, that’s why we didn’t ask you. | 所以我们才先斩后奏 | 
| [13:28] | I mean, come on, Mike. | 拜托 迈克 | 
| [13:29] | What’s a guy supposed to do | 你说一个人看到他最好的朋友 | 
| [13:30] | when he sees his best friend heading down the path to hell, huh? | 正在一路直奔地狱 他该怎么做 | 
| [13:33] | Help you pack? Speed you on your way? | 帮你打包行李 还是替你加速 | 
| [13:35] | I knew what I was doing! | 我做事有分寸的 | 
| [13:36] | What you were doing was lying to yourself, brother. | 你只是在自欺欺人 兄弟 | 
| [13:38] | Why can’t you see that? | 你怎么就意识不到呢 | 
| [13:39] | Stop the car! | 停车 | 
| [13:40] | You spotted Anson’s wheels? | 你看到安森的车了 | 
| [13:41] | I think so. | 我觉得是 | 
| [13:46] | Traffic here hasn’t been stopped long. | 这里的车还没堵太久 | 
| [13:47] | He can’t be far. | 他应该还没走远 | 
| [13:49] | Hey, kid, the guy who was driving this car — | 小子 开这辆车的那个家伙 | 
| [13:50] | – You see where he went? – You know that dude? | -你看到他往哪儿去了吗 -你认识那人 | 
| [13:53] | Yeah, he’s, uh — he’s a friend of ours. | 是啊 他是 是我们的一个朋友 | 
| [13:55] | Well, he just, like, bailed on his ride, bro. | 他只是 丢下车跑了 伙计 | 
| [13:57] | Headed over there. | 往那边 | 
| [14:00] | Bet he’s heading to that chemical plant, Mike. | 打赌他肯定是去那家化工厂了 迈克 | 
| [14:01] | Good cover for a guy on the run. | 对逃亡的人来说是个好掩护 | 
| [14:03] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查查看 | 
| [14:06] | – Mi, who’s calling? – I think I can guess. | -迈 谁打来的 -我觉得我猜到了 | 
| [14:10] | Anson, where the hell are you? | 安森 你他妈在哪里 | 
| [14:11] | You find my car yet? | 你找到我的车没 | 
| [14:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [14:13] | I’m at the CIA offices, | 我在中情局办公室里呢 | 
| [14:14] | sorting out the mission you just sabotaged. | 整理被你搞砸了的任务 | 
| [14:16] | Nice try, Michael. | 真会蒙人 迈克 | 
| [14:17] | I know you, remember? | 我了解你 记得吗 | 
| [14:20] | A massive accident stops traffic, | 大型车祸阻碍交通 | 
| [14:22] | a massive accident that miraculously injures no one? | 这么大的车祸却没人死伤 | 
| [14:26] | You might as well have held up a sign that says, “Here I am.” | 还不如直接竖个牌子说 我就在这 | 
| [14:29] | Anson, you are not getting away, and I’m — | 安森 你跑不了 我 | 
| [14:30] | Yes, yes, you’re gonna hunt me down. | 是啊 是啊 你会抓到我的 | 
| [14:32] | That’s why I’m calling. | 所以我才打电话给你 | 
| [14:33] | I’m not sure that that should be your first priority. | 我认为你此刻还有更要紧的事 | 
| [14:35] | Oh? What should that be? | 比如呢 | 
| [14:37] | Daryl Jordan. | 达里尔·乔丹 | 
| [14:37] | He’s a former patient of mine and an ex-army ranger. | 他是我以前的病人 也是前陆战队队员 | 
| [14:40] | I treated him for paranoid schizophrenia. | 我把他治成了偏执精神分裂症 | 
| [14:43] | He needed a focus for his violent impulses, | 他的暴力倾向得找人发泄 | 
| [14:45] | So I suggested you. | 然后我推荐了你 | 
| [14:47] | He’s on his way to 947 Shady Lane right now to… | 他现在正在去林荫路947号的路上 | 
| [14:50] | address his issues. | 处理他的情绪问题 | 
| [14:52] | Mike, what is it? | 迈克 他说什么 | 
| [14:53] | He should be at Madeline’s house in 20 minutes, | 还有二十分钟 他就到麦德琳的房子 | 
| [14:55] | so you might want to hurry. | 所以你最好快点吧 | 
| [14:56] | I’d hate for you to… | 你要是在同一天 | 
| [14:59] | lose Fiona and your mommy on the same day. | 失去菲欧娜和你妈妈 我会替你难过的 | 
| [15:08] | Pick up, mum, come on. | 快接电话 妈妈 快点 | 
| [15:10] | Pick up. | 接电话 | 
| [15:11] | Mike, hang on a second. | 迈克 等一下 | 
| [15:12] | You’ve just reached Madeline — | 这里是麦德琳的 | 
| [15:13] | Damn it! | 该死的 | 
| [15:14] | Anson just sent a psychopath to my mother’s house, Sam. | 安森刚派了个变态去我妈妈家 萨姆 | 
| [15:16] | – I got to get back! – Just think about it, Mike. | -我得回去 -想想看 迈克 | 
| [15:18] | She’s all the way across town. | 她在城市的另一头 | 
| [15:19] | You just turned this highway into a parking lot. | 你刚又把高速公路的交通全部弄瘫了 | 
| [15:21] | We’ll never get there in time. | 我们根本来不及赶到的 | 
| [15:23] | I have to try! | 我总要试一下 | 
| [15:24] | Mike, that’s just what Anson would want you to do. | 迈克 这正是安森的计划 | 
| [15:26] | Now, here — I’m gonna call Jesse. | 这样 我现在打给杰西 | 
| [15:27] | He can get to her a hell of a lot faster than we can. | 他到那里比我们快多了 | 
| [15:29] | Mike, we finally got this cockroach cornered. | 迈克 我们好不容易把这混账逼到绝路 | 
| [15:31] | We’re not gonna get a second chance, | 我们不可能再有这样的机会了 | 
| [15:32] | And you know dame well your mom would tell you the same thing. | 而且你很清楚你妈妈也会这样说的 | 
| [15:35] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [15:35] | Jesse, it’s Sam. Listen, we got a situation. | 杰西 我是萨姆 我们出了点状况 | 
| [15:37] | What kind of situation? | 什么状况 | 
| [15:38] | It’s Maddy — you got to call the cops | 是曼迪 你得报警 | 
| [15:40] | and get over there now. | 并且立刻赶过去 | 
| [15:46] | Coming up on “Miami news live,” | 下面是”迈阿密新闻直播” | 
| [15:47] | Startling developments related to last month’s attack | 上月的英国领事馆袭击事件 | 
| [15:50] | on the British Consulate. | 有了惊人进展 | 
| [15:51] | Homeland security officials | 国土安全局官员 | 
| [15:53] | announcing the arrest of an irish national earlier today. | 今天早些时候宣布逮捕了一名爱尔兰人 | 
| [15:59] | Her identity is being withheld, | 她的身份无法得知 | 
| [16:01] | but she did surrender to authorities | 但她确是去往第二十三大街的 | 
| [16:03] | at the downtown federal building on 23rd Street. | 市中心联邦大楼自首的 | 
| [16:06] | It’s believed that the suspect will remain in questioning | 据悉该名嫌犯今天下午将 | 
| [16:08] | for the rest of the afternoon. | 继续接受警方的询问 | 
| [16:10] | No word on where she’ll be held after that | 警方没有透露她之后会被带往何处 | 
| [16:12] | or even which jurisdiction will handle this case. | 以及此案将交由何处司法处理 | 
| [16:15] | Miami metro police, | 迈阿密都市警局 | 
| [16:16] | along with the federal government, | 以及联邦政府 | 
| [16:18] | is expanding their search on those responsible for the bombing. | 将继续搜寻跟这起爆炸相关的嫌疑人 | 
| [16:21] | A number of extremist groups have been flagged for investigation, | 调查先前锁定几个极端主义组织 | 
| [16:25] | but authorities have ruled them out as far as involvement. | 但官方已排除了他们参与的嫌疑 | 
| [16:28] | “Miami news live” will report | 有任何后续进展 | 
| [16:31] | any new information as it becomes available. | “迈阿密新闻直播”将继续报道 | 
| [17:34] | Hunting for a fugitive in a large area with a lot of cover | 要在掩护众多的大区域内追捕逃犯 | 
| [17:37] | is less about skill than it is about manpower. | 与其说是个技术活 不如说是个人力活 | 
| [17:40] | It doesn’t matter how good an operative you are. | 你是多能干的特工都没用 | 
| [17:42] | When it comes to a manhunt, | 要找人 | 
| [17:44] | the more people you have on your side, the better. | 你手里人越多 就越好 | 
| [17:47] | Pearce, how long before you get backup here? | 皮尔斯 你的后援什么时候能到 | 
| [17:49] | Anson’s in the area, but we have to move now. | 安森就在这一片 我们现在必须行动了 | 
| [17:51] | Michael, not only am I dealing | 迈克 我不止要处理 | 
| [17:52] | with a burning plane at the airport, | 机场里一架燃烧的飞机 | 
| [17:54] | I’m dealing with an operation that went completely sideways. | 我同时还要处理另外一个完全无关的事件 | 
| [17:56] | It’ll be hours before I can get a team to you, | 要是我能给你找个小队 | 
| [17:58] | if I can do it at all. | 那也得几个小时以后 | 
| [18:00] | We don’t have hours. | 我们没有几个小时 | 
| [18:01] | If we lose this chance, we may not get another. | 要是这次抓不住他 就没有下一次了 | 
| [18:03] | I can’t just snap my fingers and make it happen. | 我又不能打个响指 就把事儿搞定 | 
| [18:05] | As of this morning, | 再说直到今天早上 | 
| [18:06] | no one at the CIA knew who Anson Fullerton was. | 中情局都没人知道安森·富勒顿这个人 | 
| [18:08] | Nothing is more important than this! | 没有什么比这件事更重要了 | 
| [18:10] | Just give me some support! Do whatever it takes! | 多少给我点支持 无论何种代价 | 
| [18:13] | Sounds like it’s just us. | 看来只有靠我们自己了 | 
| [18:15] | So, Mike, if Anson’s in that building, | 迈克 如果安森在那楼里 | 
| [18:17] | it could take days to track him down. | 得花上几天才能找到他的位置 | 
| [18:18] | If we wait for backup, we’re gonna lose him. | 要是等到后援来 我们肯定找不到他了 | 
| [18:20] | If he was headed to Cutler Bay to meet a boat, | 如果他要去卡特勒湾坐船 | 
| [18:22] | chances are he’s already redirected it here. | 很有可能他已改道到这了 | 
| [18:24] | We probably don’t have more than two hours, tops. | 我们大约剩下不超过两个小时 至多 | 
| [18:37] | Your statement is interesting, Ms. Glenanne. | 你的说法很有趣 格兰恩小姐 | 
| [18:39] | Some of it even fits with what we know. | 有些甚至与我们所知的相符 | 
| [18:42] | Here’s the problem. | 问题来了 | 
| [18:43] | Your story is missing a main character. | 你的故事还少一个主角 | 
| [18:46] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 | 
| [18:47] | Well we both know that you didn’t kill Larry Sizemore | 你我都清楚 你没杀死拉里·西斯摩尔 | 
| [18:49] | because you were suddenly overwhelmed | 因为你突然有冲动 | 
| [18:51] | by the desire to provide free security for the british consulate. | 要保护英国领事馆的安全 | 
| [18:55] | You wouldn’t have killed Larry unless you had a good reason, | 没有充足理由 你不会杀掉拉里的 | 
| [18:58] | Like, say…protecting your boyfriend, Michael Westen. | 比如 保护你男友 迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [19:02] | I’m not with Michael anymore. | 我跟他分手了 | 
| [19:04] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:06] | I’m surprised to hear that. | 听你这么说我很惊讶 | 
| [19:07] | The two of you were quite the couple. | 你们俩很般配 | 
| [19:08] | Not to mention the fact that I have documented cases | 更别说我最近还记录过你们俩 | 
| [19:10] | of you two working together as recently as — | 一起做过的案子 | 
| [19:12] | We have a-a business relationship — nothing more. | 我们之间只有工作关系 没别的了 | 
| [19:15] | Look, I understand your desire to protect him. | 我明白你要保护他的心情 | 
| [19:18] | But I’m not sure that you understand | 但我觉得你好像没明白 | 
| [19:20] | the situation that you’re in here. | 你现在的处境 | 
| [19:22] | You’re going down for three counts of capital murder. | 你面临三项重大谋杀的指控 | 
| [19:26] | Now, that’s a ticket to death row. | 基本上就是进死囚区的门票了 | 
| [19:29] | But…you tell me truth about Michael, | 但你要是告诉我迈克尔的事情 | 
| [19:33] | and it doesn’t have to be that way. | 那你就用不着受那待遇 | 
| [19:39] | Michael… | 迈克尔 | 
| [19:40] | Had nothing to do with this. | 和这事儿没关系 | 
| [19:43] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [19:44] | Don’t insult my intelligence. | 别把我当傻子 | 
| [19:46] | Look, this isn’t personal, all right? | 听着 这不是个人恩怨 好吧 | 
| [19:48] | I worked with Michael, and he has his moments. | 我与迈克尔合作过 那时候他很棒 | 
| [19:52] | I’m just here to get the truth. | 我来这儿 是为了得到真相 | 
| [19:55] | Why don’t you just tell me — what’s it gonna be? | 你何不告诉我 到底想怎么样 | 
| [20:01] | Fiona, trust me — you need a friend here. | 相信我 菲欧娜 你此刻急需一个朋友 | 
| [20:03] | I have enough friends. | 我朋友够多了 | 
| [20:05] | You have my statement. | 这就是我想说的 | 
| [20:26] | Well, he’s not outside the perimeter. | 他不在围墙外面 | 
| [20:28] | Safe to say he went in? | 这么说他进去了吗 | 
| [20:29] | It’s his best move. | 这是他最好的选择 | 
| [20:30] | He’d have a place to hide and access to the waterfront. | 他有地方藏身 离水岸又近 | 
| [20:32] | Okay. But how did he get in? | 好吧 但他怎么进去的 | 
| [20:33] | Anson doesn’t seem the type to scale a fence | 安森不像是那种 | 
| [20:35] | topped with razor wire. | 会去爬镭射铁丝网的人 | 
| [20:37] | Maybe he walked through the front door. | 也许他是从正门走进去的 | 
| [20:39] | Well, how’s he gonna do that? | 这怎么可能呢 | 
| [20:42] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 | 
| [20:50] | Shot in the back. | 背后中枪 | 
| [20:51] | He’s dead, Sam. | 他死了 萨姆 | 
| [20:52] | He’s got to be close. | 他应该就在附近 | 
| [20:54] | I repeat — shots fired at the main gate. | 重复一遍 正门口有枪声 | 
| [20:56] | One man down. | 一人中枪倒下 | 
| [20:57] | There are two suspects, both armed. | 有两名嫌疑人 均有武器 | 
| [21:00] | Mike, that voice — is that — Anson. | – 迈克 这声音是 – 是安森 | 
| [21:07] | Looks like we got company. | 看来我们有伴了 | 
| [21:09] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [21:10] | Oh, crap. Here they come. | 糟了 他们来了 | 
| [21:14] | Well, Mike, I guess the good news is, we found him. | 迈克 好消息是 我们找到他了 | 
| [21:25] | Anson could see us at the gate. | 安森能看见我们在大门这边 | 
| [21:27] | He’s got to be in one of those windows. | 那他一定在那几扇窗户里 | 
| [21:31] | We got to get in there, Sam. Oh, yeah? | – 我们得进到那去 萨姆 – 是吗 | 
| [21:33] | How do you propose to do that with our new friends outside? | 外边有一群新朋友呢 我们怎么过去 | 
| [21:35] | We’re gonna have to go through them. | 我们得闯过去 | 
| [21:37] | Oh, whoa, whoa! Mike, slow down. | 慢着 迈克 | 
| [21:38] | I mean, I know you want to nail Anson — | 我知道你想抓住安森 | 
| [21:39] | I am not losing him, sam! | 绝不能让他跑了 萨姆 | 
| [21:43] | They got both exits covered. | 他们把两个出口都封住了 | 
| [21:45] | And if this is gonna be a bloodbath, I’m out. | 如果演变成血腥枪战 我可不干 | 
| [21:47] | Because the guys outside are just doing their jobs! | 外面那些人可是在做本职工作 | 
| [21:50] | Even if they are a little trigger happy. | 就算他们是血腥杀手那也是正义的 | 
| [21:52] | That’s probably our best way out of here. | 我们可能只能利用他离开这里 | 
| [21:53] | What, getting shot? | 什么 吃枪子儿吗 | 
| [21:56] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [21:58] | Oh, Mike, no, no. This is not a good plan. | 迈克 不行不行 这主意可不好 | 
| [22:01] | I don’t like this plan. | 我不喜欢这个办法 | 
| [22:02] | Well, get ready to like it even less | 做好思想准备吧 你会更不喜欢这计划 | 
| [22:04] | ’cause I need you to play dead. | 因为我需要你装死 | 
| [22:08] | I’m hit! I’m hit! | 我中枪了 我中枪了 | 
| [22:10] | Don’t shoot! I’m coming out! | 别开枪 我出来 | 
| [22:12] | Come out slowly! Hands behind your head! | 慢慢走出来 双手放脑后 | 
| [22:17] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 | 
| [22:18] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 | 
| [22:19] | I said, hands behind your head! | 我说了 双手放脑后 | 
| [22:21] | I can’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [22:24] | It’s almost impossible to escape | 被专业人士铐上手铐 | 
| [22:26] | when you’re being handcuffed by pros. | 你基本上就无法逃脱了 | 
| [22:28] | They’re trained to work in pairs | 他们训练时 二人一组 | 
| [22:30] | when handcuffing a dangerous suspect. | 给危险的嫌疑人铐手铐 | 
| [22:32] | Where’s the other one? | 还有个人呢 | 
| [22:32] | He’s inside. I think he’s dead. | 他在里面 我觉得他死了 | 
| [22:34] | On the ground now! | 趴在地上 | 
| [22:38] | You killed him. | 你们杀了他 | 
| [22:39] | Arms out! | 把手伸出来 | 
| [22:41] | I can’t move my arm! | 我的手不能动 | 
| [22:42] | One cuffs the hostile while the other covers them both. | 一人负责铐手铐 另一人掩护他们两人 | 
| [22:45] | Even if he can avoid getting cuffed, | 即使暂时不被铐住 | 
| [22:47] | it only buys you a second | 在另一个人向你开枪前 | 
| [22:48] | before you get shot. | 你只有一秒钟时间 | 
| [22:50] | Let him go. I will shoot you. | 放开他 我会开枪的 | 
| [22:52] | Boo. Drop the gun. | 放下枪 | 
| [22:54] | Please, I got — I got kids. | 求你了 我还有小孩要养 | 
| [22:55] | And we want you to go home to them. | 我们希望你们能回家见他们 | 
| [22:57] | But sometimes a second is all you need. | 但有时 短短一秒钟就足够了 | 
| [22:59] | Believe it or not, we’re the good guys. | 信不信由你 我们是好人 | 
| [23:04] | It’s Sam. Leave a message. | 我是萨姆 请留言 | 
| [23:06] | Hey, man, I’m pulling up to Maddy’s. | 老兄 我到了曼迪家了 | 
| [23:07] | Good news — the cops are here. | 好消息 警察已经到了 | 
| [23:09] | So I’ll call you with an update. | 有消息再联系 | 
| [23:13] | Officer. | 警官 | 
| [23:15] | Hey, you’re probably here responding to my call. | 是我打电话叫的警察 | 
| [23:17] | Thanks for showing up so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就能来 | 
| [23:28] | Clearing a structure is ideally a team effort. | 排查建筑物 最理想是由小队集体完成 | 
| [23:31] | When you’re forced to do it alone, | 当你被迫单个行动时 | 
| [23:33] | you have to take special precautions, | 你得格外小心 | 
| [23:35] | like using peripheral vision to check angles. | 比如用眼睛余光来多角度检查 | 
| [23:41] | But ultimately, no matter how careful you are, | 但是最终 无论你如何仔细 | 
| [23:43] | there’s always one angle you can’t see when you’re alone — | 总有个角度是你一个人照顾不到的 | 
| [23:47] | The one behind you. | 那就是你身后 | 
| [23:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [23:52] | Gun down. | 放下枪 | 
| [23:55] | Where is Michael Westen? | 迈克尔·韦斯顿人呢 | 
| [23:59] | You go first — the woman who lives here — where is she? | 你先回答我 住在这里的女人呢 | 
| [24:03] | You have five seconds | 给你五秒钟 | 
| [24:05] | to tell me where Michael Westen is! | 告诉我迈克尔·韦斯顿去哪里了 | 
| [24:07] | – Okay, just hold on. – 5… | -好的 别急 -五 | 
| [24:08] | – I can help you… – …4… | -我能帮助你 -四 | 
| [24:09] | – …if you help me. – …3… | -如果你也帮助我 -三 | 
| [24:10] | – Hold on, listen to me! – …2… | -住手 听我说 -二 | 
| [24:11] | – Just listen to me! – …1. | -你听我说 -一 | 
| [24:12] | Hold on! | 住手 | 
| [24:21] | Jesse, look out! | 杰西小心 | 
| [24:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:29] | You let him count all the way down to 1? Seriously? | 你还真等他数到一 当真啊 | 
| [24:31] | Well, the more he talked, | 他说得越多 | 
| [24:33] | the better my chance of shooting the right guy. | 我越能保证不打错人 | 
| [24:37] | I’m glad you got more than Christmas ornaments up there. | 还好你在阁楼不只是放些圣诞装饰品 | 
| [24:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:43] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [24:44] | An errand boy. | 一个跑腿的 | 
| [24:45] | Mike and Sam are closing in on Anson. | 迈克和萨姆快抓住安森了 | 
| [24:47] | Guess he figured they’d call off the chase | 估计他认为如果他们担心你的安危 | 
| [24:48] | if they were worried about saving you. | 就不会继续追他了 | 
| [24:51] | What about Fiona? | 菲欧娜呢 | 
| [24:53] | Is it as bad as the news is saying? | 是像新闻里说的那么糟吗 | 
| [24:56] | It’s worse. | 还要糟 | 
| [25:14] | Oh. You again. | 又是你 | 
| [25:15] | Look, no matter how many times we do this, | 你看 无论做几次笔录 | 
| [25:18] | my story is not going to change. | 我的陈述不会改变 | 
| [25:20] | I’m afraid you’re wrong about that, Ms. Glenanne. | 我看未必吧 格兰恩小姐 | 
| [25:22] | Your story has an ending now. | 你的故事有个结局了 | 
| [25:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [25:34] | There was an accident. | 这是一起事故 | 
| [25:35] | A truck spun out of control on the highway. | 一辆卡车在高速公路上失控 | 
| [25:38] | The gas tank was punctured, and the fuel ignited instantly. | 油箱破了 漏出的油立刻着了火 | 
| [25:43] | Michael was in the cab of that truck. | 迈克尔在驾驶室里 | 
| [25:46] | And he didn’make it. | 他没能逃出来 | 
| [25:51] | You don’t really expect me to believe you. | 你真觉得我会相信你 | 
| [25:54] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:55] | That’s why I had the coroner’s report expedited. | 所以我才让验尸官迅速做出验尸报告 | 
| [26:05] | Look, I’m sorry. I really am. | 听着 我很抱歉 真的 | 
| [26:13] | I wish that you didn’t have to find out this way. | 我不希望你以这种方式得知此事 | 
| [26:15] | But I thought you should know | 但是我认为 在你为他 | 
| [26:16] | before you throw your life away for him. | 断送性命之前 你应该知道 | 
| [26:28] | I’m gonna give you a moment. | 我让你好好想想 | 
| [26:30] | And then we’re gonna go through your story again. | 之后我们再做次笔录 | 
| [26:33] | The truth this time. | 这次我希望得到真相 | 
| [26:35] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [26:49] | All right, well, security is regrouping. | 好了 保安们正在重新部署 | 
| [26:51] | And by “Regrouping,” | 我说的重新部署 | 
| [26:52] | I mean they’re arming themselves to the teeth. | 是指他们开始全副武装 | 
| [26:54] | So we’ve got to move quick. | 所以我们得赶快行动 | 
| [26:56] | I’m Michael. This is Sam. | 我是迈克尔 这是萨姆 | 
| [26:57] | Now that we’re all friends, | 我们既然是朋友了 | 
| [26:58] | I have a couple of questions I need answered. | 我有几个问题要问 | 
| [27:00] | I don’t want to hurt you, but that doesn’t mean I won’t. | 我不想伤害你们 但是并不保证不会 | 
| [27:03] | Stay…quiet. | 别 出声 | 
| [27:06] | How do we get everyone out of this facility right now? | 怎样才能让这里的员工全都离开 | 
| [27:09] | The whole place is on lockdown | 这地方现在处于紧闭状态 | 
| [27:10] | because of what happened out front. | 就因为门口出的事 | 
| [27:11] | They’re just waiting on the cops to get here. | 他们在等警察的到来 | 
| [27:13] | Okay, okay. Shut up. What about a toxic spill? | 好了 闭嘴 那么化学物泄漏呢 | 
| [27:15] | How do we trigger a full evacuation? | 怎么样才能触发全体撤离 | 
| [27:17] | An evacuation? | 撤离 | 
| [27:19] | Oh, god. What are you guys, some kind of terrorists? | 天啊 你们到底是谁 恐怖份子吗 | 
| [27:21] | Come on, it’s like I said — we’re on the same team. | 得了吧 我说过的 我们是同一边的 | 
| [27:23] | I’m CIA. Sam here is former S.E.A.L. | 我是中央情报局的 萨姆是前海豹突击队员 | 
| [27:26] | Look, guys, see? | 看 伙计们 瞧见没 | 
| [27:28] | All right? There’s the good-guy patch. | 好吧 这就是好人印记 | 
| [27:30] | So here’s the situation — | 情况是这样的 | 
| [27:32] | The guy that shot your friend is loose in this building. | 射杀你们朋友的凶手 现在躲在大楼某处 | 
| [27:34] | And we got to flush him out before he hurts anybody else. | 我们得在他伤害其他人之前 把他逼出去 | 
| [27:41] | There’s a switch for the toxic-spill alarm | 在经理办公室里 | 
| [27:42] | in the plant manager’s office. | 有一个化学物泄漏的警报开关 | 
| [27:44] | Hey! We have a winner. | 好 冠军出炉 | 
| [27:46] | You’re gonna take us there now. | 你给我们带路 | 
| [27:48] | But first you’re going to get all your friends out of the way. | 但首先 你得让你的朋友让条道出来 | 
| [27:51] | You need to direct them to the farthest corner of this facility. | 我要你把他们引去最远的角落 | 
| [27:54] | Away from where we’re headed, okay? | 远离我们要去的方向 知道吗 | 
| [27:59] | Attention all units — | 所有单位注意 | 
| [28:00] | We’ve got a visual on the shooters | 我们已看见射手 | 
| [28:01] | entering the southeast maintenance annex. | 进入了东南面维护侧楼 | 
| [28:04] | Requesting support. | 请求支援 | 
| [28:06] | Very good. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 | 
| [28:08] | Now, sit tight. | 呆着别动 | 
| [28:10] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 | 
| [28:11] | it’s the safest you’ve been since breakfast. | 这里是从早上你呆过的最安全的地儿 | 
| [28:17] | When the alarm is triggered on the east side of the plant… | 工厂东边的警报响起之后 | 
| [28:20] | …everyone files out this door. | 所有人都会从这扇门撤离 | 
| [28:22] | If I can get here, I’d be able to see everybody leave. | 如果我能到这里 就能看到撤离的每个人 | 
| [28:25] | I like the plan, Mike, | 计划不错 迈克 | 
| [28:26] | But you probably shouldn’t go anywhere | 但是你这个僵尸样 | 
| [28:27] | looking like the walking dead. | 跑哪儿都不合适 | 
| [28:31] | I need to borrow your uniform. | 我要借你的制服一用 | 
| [28:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [28:36] | Ooh, you see that look? | 瞧见他的表情了吗 | 
| [28:37] | That look means he’s not kidding. | 他可不是在开玩笑 | 
| [28:41] | I’ll need five minutes to get into position. | 我到位需要五分钟 | 
| [29:16] | What? What? | 干嘛 干嘛 | 
| [29:18] | Nothing. Go. | 没事 去吧 | 
| [29:20] | Wow, Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [29:21] | Pearce, you made it. | 皮尔斯 你来了 | 
| [29:22] | Okay. Not sure why I expected anything less than world war iii. | 我早该料到 你起码搞成第三次世界大战 | 
| [29:26] | There were only so many options for Sam and me. | 我和萨姆这么做也是被逼无奈 | 
| [29:29] | I’m sorry I didn’t get here sooner. | 很抱歉 我没能早点赶来 | 
| [29:31] | You certainly didn’t make it easy on the highway. | 显然你们在高速公路上也没闲着 | 
| [29:32] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎么样 | 
| [29:33] | Anson Fullerton is in the area. | 安森·福勒顿就在附近 | 
| [29:35] | And he’s already killed one security guard. | 他已经杀了一名保安了 | 
| [29:37] | And the air-raid sirens? | 这防空警报怎么回事 | 
| [29:38] | We set off the alarm to clear the building. | 我们启动警报 来疏散大楼 | 
| [29:41] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. We have a contamination zone. | 女士 很抱歉 这里是污染区 | 
| [29:43] | You’re gonna have to clear the area. | 你们得离开这里 | 
| [29:44] | Da Pearce, CIA. | 达·皮尔斯 中央情报局的 | 
| [29:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [29:49] | He one of yours? | 他也是你们的人吗 | 
| [29:50] | Can we have a word? Let’s just… | 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [29:51] | Mike, good news — I talked to Jesse. | 迈克 好消息 我问过杰西 | 
| [29:53] | – My mom? – She’s okay. | -我妈 -她没事 | 
| [29:54] | It was dicey, but she’s okay. | 太险了 不过没事 | 
| [29:56] | Any sign of Anson? | 看到安森吗 | 
| [29:57] | No, he wasn’t with any of the employees who evacuated. | 没有 他没和员工一起撤离 | 
| [30:00] | A lot of places to hide, Mike. | 很多地方能藏 迈克 | 
| [30:01] | I mean, we’re talking about a needle in a haystack. | 我是说 简直是大海捞针 | 
| [30:03] | What are the chances he’s even here? | 有多大几率他还在这儿 | 
| [30:04] | I don’t know, Sam! | 我不知道 萨姆 | 
| [30:05] | But you and I can try to clear the east side of the plant. | 但我和你可以试着排除工厂东侧 | 
| [30:08] | Pearce and her team — | 皮尔斯和她的人 | 
| [30:15] | Anson, we were just talking about you. | 安森 我们正在说起你 | 
| [30:17] | I’m flattered, | 万分荣幸 | 
| [30:18] | but, really, don’t you have better things to do? | 不过 真的 你没有更要紧的事儿做吗 | 
| [30:20] | Go home, spend time with the family you have left. | 回家 跟仅剩的家人共聚天伦 | 
| [30:23] | Yeah, a CIA team has just arrived, Anson. | 是啊 中情局小分队刚抵达 安森 | 
| [30:25] | You’re not getting out of this. | 你逃不出去的 | 
| [30:26] | That’s good, Michael. | 很好 迈克尔 | 
| [30:27] | Still thinking positively, | 总是这么乐观 | 
| [30:28] | still focused on your goals. | 始终盯着你的目标 | 
| [30:29] | It’s good to have a focus for all that anger. | 所有的愤怒有个出口 是好事 | 
| [30:32] | But I’m afraid you’re wrong. Listen to me. | 不过恐怕你错了 听我说 | 
| [30:33] | Oh, believe me — I’m listening. | 相信我 我在听 | 
| [30:35] | Coming after me is only gonna cause you more pain. | 追捕我只会让你更痛苦 | 
| [30:37] | I know you think I’m a monster, | 我知道你认为我禽兽不如 | 
| [30:39] | but the fact is, I don’t enjoy hurting you. | 但事实是 我不喜欢伤害你 | 
| [30:42] | So do us both a favor and walk away. | 所以为咱俩好 走吧 | 
| [30:45] | Tell them you lost me and say — | 跟他们说把我跟丢了 说 | 
| [30:48] | I’m not going anywhere, Anson. | 我哪也不去 安森 | 
| [30:49] | I’m gonna hunt you down, and I’m gonna kill you. | 我要抓住你 我要杀了你 | 
| [30:52] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 | 
| [30:54] | You’re not gonna like the way this ends. | 这样下去 结果可不是你要的 | 
| [30:56] | I’ll take my chances. | 走着看吧 | 
| [30:59] | – What was that about? – What’d he say? | – 什么意思 – 他说什么 | 
| [31:00] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what he said. | 不重要 他说什么不重要 | 
| [31:02] | What matters is that I heard a turbine in the background. | 重要的是 电话里有涡轮的声音 | 
| [31:06] | He’s still in the building! | 他还在大楼里 | 
| [31:12] | – I don’t see anything Michael, are you sure? – I’m sure. | -我什么也没看到 你确定吗 -我确定 | 
| [31:15] | He’s somewhere in the building. | 他在楼里某个地方 | 
| [31:16] | We have to keep looking. | 我们要继续找 | 
| [31:19] | The CIA is keeping the police clear | 中情局不让警方插手 | 
| [31:20] | until they know more about who Anson was working with. | 直到弄清谁和安森是一伙的 | 
| [31:22] | We’re on our own for now. | 现在只能靠我们自己 | 
| [31:23] | Fine. I’ll get him alone if I have to. | 好吧 如有必要 我自己找他 | 
| [31:26] | Okay. So three guys? | 好的 就三个人 | 
| [31:28] | Seriously? That’s all you got? | 真的吗 你就找来三个人 | 
| [31:29] | To hunt a D.I.A. Psychiatrist on short notice? | 临时召集去追捕一名国防局精神病学专家 | 
| [31:32] | Yeah, Sam. | 是 萨姆 | 
| [31:33] | I had a hard enough time convincing them | 为了说服他们不派一队人来抓迈克尔 | 
| [31:34] | not to send a team after Michael. | 已经很费了我一顿口舌 | 
| [31:36] | You know, it’s not lost on me, by the way, | 顺便说一句 直到现在 | 
| [31:37] | that nobody bothered to tell me about him until now. | 还没人费心跟我说说他的情况 | 
| [31:39] | No, no, Pearce, you got to understand — | 不 不 皮尔斯 你得明白 | 
| [31:41] | this guy had us all over a barrel. | 我们受制于他 | 
| [31:43] | – Why do you think Fi — – There! Right there. | -不然你觉得菲 -那里 就在那 | 
| [31:44] | We passed a door on the way to the alarm room. | 去警报室的路上我们经过一扇门 | 
| [31:47] | It was open. Now it’s closed, Sam. | 门是开着的 现在关上了 萨姆 | 
| [31:48] | Maybe a worker closed it as they were being evacuated. | 可能是工人撤离时 他们关上的 | 
| [31:51] | No, he’s right. Look at the monitor next to it. | 不 他是对的 看旁边的监视器 | 
| [31:53] | It’s staring at a wall. Somebody turned that camera. | 镜头对着墙 有人转动了摄像头 | 
| [31:56] | I heard those mixing tanks over the phone. | 我听见电话里有混合罐声 | 
| [31:58] | – That’s where he is. – Okay. So how do we do this? | -他在那里 -好的 我们怎么办 | 
| [32:00] | I’m going after him. | 我去抓他 | 
| [32:02] | Mike, you can’t just barge in there. | 迈克 你不能直接闯进去 | 
| [32:03] | Save it, Sam. I’m gonna end this now. | 省省吧 萨姆 我现在就要个了结 | 
| [32:05] | You’re not thinking straight! | 你头脑混乱 | 
| [32:05] | You didn’t hear him gloating! | 你没听到他多得意 | 
| [32:07] | Gloating about how he’s gonna walk away from this, | 吹他能如何轻而易举从这里脱身 | 
| [32:09] | how he’s gonna take everything away from me! | 要如何夺走我的一切 | 
| [32:11] | I’m not letting this son of a bitch — | 我不会让这个婊子养的 | 
| [32:12] | Mike, stand down! | 迈克 站住 | 
| [32:13] | Not this time, Sam. Not this time. | 这次不行 萨姆 这次不行 | 
| [32:18] | Put that thing down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [32:22] | I can resolve this right now, Westen. | 韦斯顿 现在我就能解决一切 | 
| [32:24] | I’m not letting someone who’s pulling guns | 我不会让人拿枪对着自己人 | 
| [32:26] | on his own team anywhere near Anson Fullerton. | 在他自己的团队接近安森富勒 | 
| [32:29] | You’ll stand down immediately, or you’ll take it up with me. | 你给我站住 否则就吃我一枪 | 
| [32:35] | I won’t let him get away, Mike. | 我不会让他逃掉的 迈克 | 
| [32:39] | Here. | 给 | 
| [32:50] | You man the surveillance cameras. | 你负责监控摄像头 | 
| [32:52] | You see anything, you radio in. | 有任何发现 无线电报告 | 
| [32:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [33:24] | An ultra-wideband frequency scanner is one of the newer devices | 战略破门小组工具箱更新的设备之一 | 
| [33:27] | in the toolkit of the tactical breaching team. | 就是超宽带频率扫描器 | 
| [33:30] | It’s portable, requires little power, | 便携式 耗电少 | 
| [33:32] | and can see through doors well enough | 还能穿透门可视 | 
| [33:34] | to tell you if they’re worth kicking down. | 了解是否值得踹门而入 | 
| [33:37] | Hey, Anson, we know you’re in there. | 安森 我们知道你在里面 | 
| [33:40] | You know you’re trapped, | 你知道自己困在里面了 | 
| [33:41] | so you might want to do yourself a favor and open up this door. | 不如你帮帮自己 把门打开 | 
| [33:43] | It’ll save us all a lot of headache. | 省得我们大家麻烦 | 
| [33:47] | He’s probably waiting to take a shot at us when we go in. | 他很可能要等我们进去时开枪 | 
| [33:49] | Well, that’s why god made flashbang grenades. | 所以上帝才造了闪光弹 | 
| [33:51] | Open it up. | 打开它 | 
| [34:02] | Under the right circumstances, | 在适当的环境下 | 
| [34:04] | stress can make you hyperaware — | 压力使你极度谨慎 | 
| [34:06] | Alert to every detail. | 警惕一切细节 | 
| [34:08] | It can also make you paranoid | 压力也会使你多疑 | 
| [34:10] | and prone to seeing what you want to see. | 使你看到你想要看到的 | 
| [34:22] | Sam, you there? | 萨姆 在吗 | 
| [34:23] | Yeah, Mike, we’re cutting now. | 在 迈克 开始切割 | 
| [34:25] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [34:26] | I’m just gonna check something out. | 我要去查个地方 | 
| [34:28] | What is it? | 哪里 | 
| [34:30] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么 | 
| [34:56] | Surprised to see me, Anson? | 看到我惊讶吗 安森 | 
| [34:58] | You don’t want to do this, Michael. | 你不想这样做的 迈克尔 | 
| [34:59] | Oh, yes, I do. | 是 我想 | 
| [35:19] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [35:22] | Any closer and your friends die. | 靠近一点 你朋友就完蛋 | 
| [35:27] | It’s a dead-man switch. | 这是致命开关 | 
| [35:28] | I rewired a detonator, | 我布了雷管 | 
| [35:30] | just in case something like this happened. | 就是以防这样的事发生 | 
| [35:32] | Just in case you found me. | 以防你找到我 | 
| [35:34] | The whole building is loaded with explosives, Michael. | 整座大楼装满了炸药 迈克尔 | 
| [35:37] | Not to mention the chemicals in the tanks. | 更不用说罐里的化学制品 | 
| [35:39] | If I drop this — | 如果我松手 | 
| [35:41] | If I stop applying the 12.5 pounds pressure | 触发器所需12.5磅的压力 | 
| [35:44] | required by the trigger — | 只要我松开手 | 
| [35:45] | You’ll be scraping Sam | 你的宠物中情局探员 | 
| [35:47] | and that pet CIA agent of yours off the walls. | 和萨姆就都会命丧你手 | 
| [35:50] | You hurt my friends, you die. | 你伤害我的朋友 就死定了 | 
| [35:51] | You have a choice, Michael. | 你有的选 迈克尔 | 
| [35:54] | Capture me or save your friends. | 抓我或者救你的朋友 | 
| [35:58] | Back up!! | 退后 | 
| [36:04] | Part of growing up is learning | 长大的一部分就是学会 | 
| [36:05] | you can’t have everything you want in life, Michael. | 生活中你不能事事如意 迈克尔 | 
| [36:10] | That’d be my ride. | 那应该是我的船 | 
| [36:14] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 那 怎么办呢 | 
| [36:17] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 | 
| [36:26] | Sam, get out of t building. | 萨姆 离开大楼 | 
| [36:28] | Mike, what are you talking about? | 迈克 你在说什么 | 
| [36:29] | We’re almost through! | 我们要破门了 | 
| [36:30] | I just found Anson! | 我找到安森了 | 
| [36:32] | He’s wired the building to explode! | 大楼布了雷管要引爆 | 
| [36:33] | – Get out now! – It’s a trap. | – 马上出来 – 这是陷阱 | 
| [36:35] | Then who the hell is in there? | 到底谁在里面 | 
| [36:36] | Guys, help me knock it down! | 伙计们 帮我打开它 | 
| [36:44] | Oh, damn it. Pearce, get out of here. Go! | 该死 皮尔斯 离开这里 走 | 
| [36:47] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 | 
| [36:53] | Back up, pal. | 退后 伙计 | 
| [37:27] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [37:33] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [37:43] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [37:50] | Sam! | 萨姆 | 
| [38:00] | Sa– | 萨 | 
| [38:47] | Hey, Ma. How you doing? | 妈 你还好吗 | 
| [38:48] | I’m fine, Michael. | 我很好 迈克尔 | 
| [38:50] | Uh, the police are here. | 警察来了 | 
| [38:51] | Jesse told me what happened. | 杰西跟我说了 | 
| [38:53] | I never shot anyone before. | 之前我从没开枪打过人 | 
| [38:55] | I’m sorry, ma. I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 妈 真的很抱歉 | 
| [38:59] | And you — are you okay? | 你 你还好吧 | 
| [39:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [39:02] | What about Fiona? | 菲欧娜呢 | 
| [39:04] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [39:11] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [39:13] | Ma, I love you. | 妈 我爱你 | 
| [39:15] | I love you, too, Michael. | 我也爱你 迈克尔 | 
| [39:20] | You wanted the CIA to go after Anson. | 你想让中情局抓捕安森 | 
| [39:23] | Well, he just hit the top of their “Most wanted” List. | 他刚上了”头号通缉犯”榜单 | 
| [39:25] | Good. Now tell them that he framed Fi | 很好 现在跟他们说他陷害菲 | 
| [39:27] | and get her out. | 然后将把菲放出来 | 
| [39:28] | Michael, it’s not that simple. | 迈克尔 没那么简单 | 
| [39:29] | No, it is exactly that simple. | 不 就是那么简单 | 
| [39:31] | Right now, all we can prove | 目前 我们只能证明 | 
| [39:33] | is that Anson tried to blow up my extraction team. | 安森试图炸毁我的小分队 | 
| [39:35] | Does it help her case? Yes. | 这对她的案子有帮助吗 有 | 
| [39:36] | Is it enough? No. | 够吗 不够 | 
| [39:38] | What if I caught him? Would that be enough? | 如果我抓住他呢 够了吗 | 
| [39:41] | It’s… | 这是 | 
| [39:45] | a start. | 一个开始 | 
| [39:48] | Well, a start’s a start. | 开始就开始 | 
| [39:51] | Sam, I’m sorry. | 萨姆 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:54] | I’m sorry, too, Mike. | 我也很抱歉 迈克 | 
| [39:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [39:58] | We got work to do. | 有活儿要干呢 | 
| [40:09] | So, this outlines the basics of Michael’s involvement. | 所以 这份概述包含迈克尔的基本资料 | 
| [40:11] | You can fill in the details later. | 你可以稍后补充细节 | 
| [40:13] | For now, I just need your signature. | 现在 我只需要你签个名 | 
| [40:21] | I want to see the photos again. | 我想再看看照片 | 
| [40:24] | Why do you want to torture yourself like that? | 你为何还要那样折磨自己 | 
| [40:27] | They were his last moments. | 那是他最后的时刻 | 
| [40:29] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [40:43] | Michael lived a dangerous life, and it ended in tragedy. | 迈克尔的生活危机重重 最后以悲剧告终 | 
| [40:46] | But now you have a chance to live yours. | 不过现在你有机会活命 | 
| [41:00] | You said that the, um… | 你说过那个 | 
| [41:02] | The fuel tank was punctured? | 燃料箱是被刺破的 | 
| [41:04] | Yes, it ignited, and… | 是 被点燃 然后 | 
| [41:06] | That was it. | 就是这样 | 
| [41:07] | He never had a chance. | 他没能逃脱 | 
| [41:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:12] | No, the sides of the — | 不 驾驶室的边侧 | 
| [41:14] | the cab would have been blasted off… | 在加压爆炸中 | 
| [41:17] | in a pressurized explosion. | 本应该被炸飞的 | 
| [41:21] | The, uh… | 这 | 
| [41:24] | The doors are still on their hinges. | 这扇门还在合页上 | 
| [41:27] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是事故 | 
| [41:29] | Looks more like a roadblock. | 看起来更像路障 | 
| [41:34] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 | 
| [41:37] | Michael’s alive. | 迈克尔还活着 | 
| [41:41] | How could you possibly know that from looking at a photo? | 通过看照片你怎么可能知道的 | 
| [41:44] | I know explosions. | 我了解爆炸 | 
| [41:46] | I know Michael. | 了解迈克尔 | 
| [41:49] | And I know that we’re done here. | 还知道我们说完了 | 
| [42:06] | I hope that this “Business relationship” | 我希望迈克尔和你的”工作关系” | 
| [42:09] | that you have with Michael is worth it. | 值得你这么做 | 
| [42:11] | Because from the way it looks, you’re gonna die for him. | 因为这样看来 你会为他而死 |