Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 直到…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing, 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] You were there in the beginning. 你从开始就有参与
[00:46] It was a dazzling idea. 这是个绝妙的主意
[00:48] Use burned spies to carry out ops 利用被解雇的间谍执行任务
[00:50] that legitimate intelligence agencies wouldn’t touch. 正规情报部门不敢碰的任务
[00:53] And them came Michael Westen. 然后就有了迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:55] Unless you’re willing to see your girlfriend go to prison 除非你愿意看到女朋友下半生都坐牢
[00:58] for the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. 否则你就要严格照我说的做
[01:02] He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. 他会让你继续帮他跑腿
[01:04] There is no end to this. 这会没完没了的
[01:05] Our only chance is to find out 我们唯一的机会就是
[01:07] what Anson is planning and stop it. 挖出安森的计划并加以阻止
[01:09] We finally got something on Anson I think we can use. 终于挖到点可以用来对付安森的东西
[01:11] Barry tracked Anson’s money 巴里查出安森的钱都汇往了
[01:12] to a corrupt law firm. 一个腐败的律师事务所
[01:14] 沃恩 安森的前左右手
[01:16] Here’s the deal, Vaughn. 我们来做个交易 沃恩
[01:17] You agree to help me, 如果你愿意帮我
[01:18] and I’ll get the CIA to make your miserable life 我会让中情局把你悲催的生活
[01:21] A little less miserable. 变得不那么悲催
[01:22] Those numbers, they’re linked to real things! 那些数字 还连接着真实的东西
[01:24] What real things? 什么东西
[01:25] Anson isn’t retiring. He’s rebuilding. 安森没有退休 他在重建
[01:28] The organization that burned you, 解雇你的组织
[01:29] he’s bringing that back online. 他要组织重新运作
[01:38] Well, you put it all together, it makes sense. 把这些东西放到一起 就有点意思了
[01:41] Anson picks up the pieces of the old organization, 安森把原组织那些
[01:43] everything the CIA didn’t find 不曾被中情局发现的碎片重新整合
[01:45] and he’s got himself an instant recipe for mayhem. 就有了能让他有恃无恐的后盾
[01:48] I know what will happen to me 我知道如果我们妨碍了他
[01:50] if we get in his way. 我不会有好下场
[01:51] We can’t let him do this. 不过我们不能让他得逞
[01:52] I’m gonna confront him with it today. 今天我会跟他当面对质
[01:55] Today? 今天
[01:57] Mike, I’m still going through these files. 迈克 我还在研究这些文件
[01:59] I mean, I swear, this guy has got angles 我敢说这家伙
[02:01] like no one I’ve ever seen. 有着异于常人的思路
[02:02] Just when you think you got a handle on him, 每当你感觉你已经擒住他时
[02:04] he just slips away. 他总能成功逃脱
[02:05] That’s why we can’t wait any longer. 所以我们不能再继续等待
[02:07] What, are you just gonna go by his office? 怎么 难道你要就这么去他办公室
[02:08] You know, the D.I.A. security’s pretty tight. 你知道国防情报局的安保很严的
[02:10] Sam, I’m doing whatever it takes. 萨姆 我无论如何得这么做
[02:12] I’m not gonna let a couple of security guards stop me. 几个保安拦不住我的
[02:15] You’re not doing this alone. I’m going with you. 你不能一个人行动 我陪你去
[02:16] You can back me up with a sniper rifle from across the street. 你可以在街对面用狙击枪掩护我
[02:19] No. I’m not just there to make sure you don’t get shot. 不 我在那里不仅是为了防止你中弹
[02:23] If Anson doesn’t back off his plans, 如果安森不停止他的计划
[02:25] I’m gonna end this, blackmail or no blackmail. 我会帮他停止 不惜一切代价
[02:28] Understood? 明白吗
[02:33] I’m all set, Michael. Where are you? 我就位了 迈克尔 你在哪里
[02:35] Top floor of the parking garage. See me? 车库顶层 看到我没
[02:38] There you are. 看到了
[02:40] You think you can take that shot? 你觉得你射的中吗
[02:41] You just let him know it’s over and step aside. 你只要告诉他一切都结束了然后闪开
[02:44] He agrees… 不管他是同意
[02:46] or he doesn’t walk away. 还是不同意
[02:49] In espionage, 在间谍活动中
[02:50] you often deal with people who are working undercover 你经常要与从事秘密工作的人打交道
[02:53] Some legitimately, 有些人的情况是合法的
[02:54] because their identity needs to remain a secret, 因为他们的身份必须保密
[02:56] and some illegitimately, 而有些人则非法的
[02:58] because they’re betraying the country 因为他们的行为正在背叛
[03:00] they’ve sworn to protect. 曾经发誓保卫的国家
[03:02] Either way, they go to great lengths 无论哪种情况 他们都把
[03:03] to keep their regular life separate 自己的日常生活和隐秘工作
[03:05] from their covert lives, 分的很开
[03:06] keeping their secrets far from view. 以此来掩人耳目
[03:08] Which is why there’s nothing quite so unsettling 所以没什么比
[03:11] as seeing one of those secrets show up in the wrong place 不该出现的人出现在自己面前
[03:14] at the wrong time. 更令人大惊失色了
[03:15] Hello, Anson. 你好 安森
[03:18] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[03:20] I know what you have planned. 我知道了你的计划
[03:21] I’m here to tell you that it’s over. 我想跟你说这一切都结束了
[03:23] What is it you think you know? 你自认自己知道了什么
[03:26] Oh, I know. 我知道了
[03:28] I know that you’re trying to rebuild the organization 我知道了你在试图重建那个
[03:31] that burned me! 曾经封杀我的组织
[03:33] That…ends…today! 到…今天…结束了
[03:36] You’re in no position to make threats, Michael. 你根本没资格威胁我 迈克尔
[03:38] I’m serious. 我说真的
[03:42] Believe me, I’m serious. 相信我 我也说真的
[03:45] Michael, listen to me. 迈克尔 听我说
[03:49] You’re about to make a very serious mistake. 你即将犯下一个非常严重的错误
[03:52] Do not do this! Not now! 不要这么做 现在不能
[03:54] Not when everything you fought for is so close. 你为之奋斗的东西已经垂手可得
[03:57] Michael, don’t listen to him. 迈克尔 不要听他的
[04:01] I am not letting you put the pieces back together. 我不会让你把这些碎片重新整合的
[04:07] Pieces of what? 什么碎片
[04:09] A covert organization that does things 一个行事准则碰巧与你背道而驰
[04:11] you happen to disagree with? 的秘密组织吗
[04:13] How’s that any different from the CIA? 这与中央情报局又有什么不同
[04:16] Or any one of the other acronyms you work for, Michael. 亦或是你服务过的其他组织 迈克尔
[04:18] It is entirely different. You ruined my life! 完全不同 你毁了我的生活
[04:20] Ruined your life? 毁了你的生活
[04:21] I gave you a life, Michael. 是我给了你一种生活 迈克尔
[04:23] You were alone. 你当时孤独一人
[04:25] You hadn’t talked to your family in years. 你几年没和家人联系过
[04:26] The love of your life was lonely and abandoned in Ireland, 你的另一半被你抛弃在爱尔兰
[04:28] not sure if you were dead or alive. 不知你是死是活
[04:31] Look at what you have now. 看看你现在的生活
[04:34] You want to throw it all away? 你想抛弃现在这一切吗
[04:36] Can you throw it all away? 你能抛弃现在这一切吗
[04:52] Michael. 迈克尔
[04:57] I didn’t think so. 我不这么认为
[05:02] This is good, this is healthy, 这才对 能自己把这关系理清楚
[05:03] working all this out for yourself. 才是健康的心态
[05:06] So, I tell you what. 我跟你说
[05:09] We’re gonna forget this ever happened. 我们就当这一切没发生过
[05:10] This isn’t over. 这事儿没完
[05:12] It will be, Michael. 会完的 迈克尔
[05:15] Very soon. 很快会完
[05:34] I thought you were ready to end this! 我以为你已经准备好了结此事
[05:36] I thought we agreed 我以为我们达成一致
[05:37] Fi, it’s like I told you before. 菲 我之前跟你说过
[05:39] If you had pulled that trigger, he would have won. 如果你开枪 他就赢了
[05:41] You saw him. 你看到他了
[05:42] He’s afraid of me, of us… 他怕我 怕我们
[05:44] – which means there’s time. – Time for what?! -这意味着我们有时间 -有时间干嘛
[05:46] Time to find another way. 有时间另寻他法
[05:47] That is just wishful thinking! 那只是你痴心妄想
[05:49] You are delaying the inevitable! 你只是在拖延时间
[05:50] There is no happy ending! 不会有好结果的
[05:52] Knock it off, both of you! 你俩都闭嘴
[05:54] Just stop yelling for a second, will you, and listen. 别喊了 闭嘴 听我说
[05:57] I got something here I think we can use. 我找到些我们用得着的东西
[05:59] Come on. 过来
[06:02] I was looking into this stuff 我在看这些
[06:03] that anson bought with his big pile of money. 安森花重金买来的东西
[06:05] Check it out. 你们看
[06:09] What is it? 这是什么
[06:10] Place up in Tampa. 坦帕市的某处
[06:11] Used to belong to a private military company. 这里曾经属于一个民营军事公司
[06:13] Guess what they kept in there, 猜猜他们在那里藏了什么
[06:15] weapons and explosives. 武器和炸药
[06:17] If that’s where Anson keeps the t4 那可能就是安森藏匿
[06:19] He used to frame fiona 用来陷害菲欧娜的炸药的地点
[06:20] My thought exactly. 正如我所想
[06:22] We could head up there and check it out. 我们可以去一探究竟
[06:23] I can’t. I have to go meet Pearce. 我去不了 我要去见皮尔斯
[06:24] She called with a CIA job. 她让我去执行一个中情局的任务
[06:26] Fi and I can handle going to Tampa. 菲和我可以去一趟坦帕市
[06:28] Assuming you still want to nail the bastard, right? 前提是你还想搞定那个混蛋 没错吧
[06:35] Fine. 好吧
[06:36] And, Mike, whatever job she’s given you, 还有迈克 不管她委派给你什么任务
[06:37] Be careful, will you? 小心点 好吗
[06:38] I don’t want you getting shot 我不想快大功告成的时候
[06:39] just before we cross the finish line. 你却挨上了一枪
[06:51] Have a seat. 坐
[06:54] Busy around here today. 今天这儿挺忙的
[06:55] Yes, it is. 确实
[06:56] Big job just came down from Langley. 总部分来个大活儿
[06:58] Do I get to know what it is? 我需要了解这个案子吗
[07:00] Well, I guess you probably should… 考虑到你要全权指挥
[07:03] considering you’ll be running it. 所以我觉得你应该了解一下
[07:05] 中央情报局 机密
[07:05] Congrats. 恭喜
[07:06] You’re in charge of an official CIA team 这是你自从被封杀后
[07:08] for the first time since you got burned. 第一次正式领导一支中情局团队
[07:10] It’s a try-out of sorts. 这算是某种试验吧
[07:11] There’s a general feeling you’re the best person for the job, 大家都觉得你是这个活儿的不二人选
[07:13] but no one wants to be personally responsible if you screw up. 不过如果你搞砸了 也没人愿意负责
[07:17] It’s progress. 也算是进步
[07:18] A rendition op. Who’s the target? 一次试验任务 目标是谁
[07:21] Reed Perkins. 里德·帕金斯
[07:22] He freelances for hostile governments in the Middle East, 他独立为中东敌对政府提供服务
[07:25] finding assets willing to spy on the U.S. 招募愿意在美国从事间谍活动的人才
[07:27] And we just learned he’s coming to sunny Miami 我们刚获知他要来艳阳高照的迈阿密
[07:29] for a security-policy conference. 参加一个安全政策方面的会议
[07:31] Travels pretty heavy? 兴师动众的吧
[07:32] Make that very heavy. 相当兴师动众
[07:33] Brass doesn’t want us grabbing him at the hotel, 布拉斯不想我们在宾馆抓他
[07:35] Too many international bigwigs, too much security. 那里有太多的国际重要人物 太多保安
[07:38] The plan is to grab him 计划是在他下飞机
[07:39] on the way from his plane to the conference. 至去会议的路上抓住他
[07:41] As for the details, well, you’re the expert. 具体怎么操作 你是专家
[07:45] So when do I get to meet my new official C.I.A team? 那我什么时候能见一下我的中情局搭档
[07:49] How does…now sound? 就现在 怎样
[07:52] They’re in at the firing range downstairs. 他们在楼下的靶场里
[07:57] Thank you for this. 万分感谢
[07:59] Just don’t let me down. 别让我失望
[08:09] I’d like you to meet Michael Westen. 这是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[08:10] Michael, this is Nick Carnahan 迈克尔 这是尼克·卡纳汉
[08:11] On loan from the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta. 从三角洲特种部队外调过来的
[08:15] – It’s nice to meet you, sir. – Thanks. -很高兴见到你 长官 -谢谢
[08:17] And this is Rebecca Lang 这是瑞贝卡·郎
[08:18] and Ryan Pewterbaugh with the C.I.A’s field division 以及莱恩·彼得堡 来自中情局野外作战部
[08:21] It’s a pleasure. 很荣幸见到你
[08:21] I’m looking forward to working with you. 很期待与你一起工作
[08:23] Good to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[08:24] I ran stateside support 我在九零年代也做过
[08:26] for some of your operations in the 90’s 你们情报工作的本土支援
[08:28] Heard about your burn notice. 听说过你被封杀的事
[08:30] It was a raw deal. 真是不公平待遇
[08:31] It’s good to have you back on the team. 能与你合作真是太棒了
[08:33] Well, I’d like to remind everyone 我想提醒各位
[08:35] that we’ve got less than 24 hours 我们只剩下24小时不到的时间
[08:37] to plan this operation. 来筹备此项计划
[08:40] I suggest you get busy. 你们该开始忙活了
[08:47] Abandoned facilities are often used 废弃的场地经常用来
[08:49] to cover up covert activity. 隐藏隐蔽活动
[08:51] Set up in a crumbling building covered in graffiti, 在一幢破烂不堪 覆满涂鸦的楼里部署
[08:54] and no one takes much notice. 是不会引人注目的
[08:56] There are ways of figuring out 有很多种检测建筑物
[08:57] if a facility is truly abandoned, however, 是否真正被废弃的方法
[09:00] Like the power draw. 比如说测试供电设施
[09:01] If a building’s using electricity, 如果一幢大楼在供电
[09:03] chances are someone’s home. 那就说明里面有人
[09:06] All right. I think we got something here. 好了 我好像发现了些东西
[09:10] Check this out. 看看这个
[09:11] So, my readings from the transformer are in blue. 变压器的读数是蓝色柱形
[09:14] The info from the local power company’s in black. 而供电公司的数据是黑色柱形
[09:19] Yeah, I don’t do charts. 我可看不懂图表
[09:20] Look, the point, miss no-attention-span, 重点就是 你注意看
[09:22] is that there’s a spike every A.M. 每天早上和中午
[09:24] And then another one around lunch. 都出现了峰值
[09:26] it’s probably a microwave, 很可能是用了微波炉
[09:27] so I think Anson’s got someone fricking living there. 我想可能是安森偷藏了个人在里面
[09:29] Well, that would account for the new keypad on the door. 这样看来没上的新按键就说得通了
[09:33] Sam, that someone might know what Anson’s up to. 萨姆 里面的人一定知道安森的预谋
[09:36] Yeah, but come on, fi. You see the steel doors? 但是菲 你没看见外面的钢门吗
[09:37] That place is pretty well defended. 那地方保护措施很完善
[09:39] Yeah, well, it’s worth the risk. 值得冒一下险
[09:41] It’s not just me. 这不止关乎我
[09:42] Michael’s on the edge of something very, very bad. 迈克尔也处于某些危险的边缘
[09:44] You know it. 你懂的
[09:46] All right, fine. 好吧好吧
[09:47] We’ll sneak in there, have a little chat, 我们偷偷溜进去 和那人聊一聊
[09:48] But no explosives, okay? 但不许用炸药 行吗
[09:49] ’cause if that place is storing rdx, forget it. 如果那个地方藏满炸药就危险了
[09:52] I don’t just blow things up. I do have other skills. 我不只会爆破 我还有别的技术
[09:55] We’re gonna need a truck. A big rig. 我们需要一辆卡车 一辆大家伙
[09:58] A truck? 卡车
[09:59] How am I supposed to find a big rig in Tampa? 我在坦帕市里上哪儿给你找大卡车去
[10:01] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[10:01] Call one of your many friends. 找你的朋友们吧
[10:03] Steal it. I can’t do everything, Sam. 或者偷一辆 事不能全我一个人做
[10:08] In a heavily populated and high-traffic environment, 在人口密度及交通量很大的环境下
[10:11] a covert op has to leave a small footprint 秘密行动总会留下点痕迹
[10:13] and create as little disturbance as possible. 要尽可能减少干扰
[10:16] An urban snatch-and-grab with a small team 在城市里执行捉拿任务的小分队
[10:19] requires good intelligence. 需要优秀的情报人员
[10:20] That begins with identifying and tracking the target. 首先要辨识和追踪目标
[10:24] It’s not enough knowing he’ll be in town. 只知道目标即将到来是远远不够的
[10:27] You need to know when his flight arrives, 你必须要知道航班几点抵达
[10:29] what vehicle he’s driving, 目标开什么车
[10:31] every detail down to where he’s gonna make a left turn. 掌控目标人物行踪的所有细节
[10:37] All right. Reed’s moving. Stay sharp out there. 好了 里德出动了 保持警惕
[10:44] So far, so good, Michael. 至今为止很好 迈克尔
[10:46] Reed’s on schedule. 里德很准点
[10:47] And satellite tracking has him headed your way. 卫星已定位他正朝你那去
[10:50] Once your target is tracked, 一旦你的目标被锁定
[10:51] the next task is to stop his vehicle. 下一项任务就是阻拦他的座驾
[10:54] In an urban environment, 在城市里
[10:55] this is usually done with another vehicle 通常需要用另一辆车
[10:57] in a precisely timed collision. 精准地碰撞来完成
[10:59] I got 50 bucks says I can bring this guy’s car 我赌五十块 我可以不系安全带
[11:01] to a complete stop without my seatbelt. 就让这家伙的车停下来
[11:04] Yeah, I’ll take a piece of that action. 我跟你赌
[11:06] I’ll give you 100 bucks if you wear it. 我给你一百块你把安全带系上吧
[11:07] I don’t want anyone getting hurt. 我可不想有任何人受伤
[11:09] Copy that. 收到
[11:10] Finally, you need a team in place to go in 最后 你需要一组队伍
[11:12] before the smoke clears and do the actual extraction. 在硝烟散去之前冲进去把人带出来
[11:15] Do it right, and you’re in and out 行动准确的话 你就能在
[11:17] before anyone has time to fire a shot. 别人开枪之前成功把人带走
[11:21] Rebecca. 瑞贝卡
[11:22] Hmm? You okay? 你还好吗
[11:23] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’m always like this before an op. 我没事 我在行动之前通常都这样
[11:25] I just want to move, you know? 就是想一展身手 你懂吗
[11:28] How many operations have you done? 你曾经参与过多少次任务
[11:31] Checking my credentials, hmm? 想看我够不够格吗
[11:33] You one of those guys 你也是那种不愿意
[11:33] that doesn’t like working with women in the field? 在实战中和女人合作的男人吗
[11:35] If I couldn’t work with women, I’d be dead right now. 要是我没和女人合作我恐怕已死了
[11:40] Reed’s headed our way. It’s a go. 里德朝我们这边过来了 出发吧
[11:42] Wait’s over. You ready? 等他过来 你准备好了吗
[11:43] Let’s do this. 上吧
[11:45] Ryan, he’s all yours. 莱恩 交给你搞定了
[11:46] I’m ready. I’m ready. 我准备好了
[11:47] With some planning, 只要计划得当
[11:48] You can stop a large vehicle with a much smaller one. 你就能用一辆小车去阻拦一辆大车
[11:50] All right, going now. Going now. 很好 上吧 我上了
[11:52] It’s a matter of calculating the physics involved 这完全依赖于物理计算
[11:54] and very precise timing. 和精确的时间计算
[11:56] Remember, Ryar,target is in rear side door. 记住 莱恩 目标在后方车门处
[11:59] We need him alive and unharmed. 我们要他毫发无损
[12:00] Unfortunately, when timing is that precise… 很不幸 当时间被算得过于精确
[12:03] Coming your way. 他朝你过来了
[12:04] …any obstacle whatsoever can cause a very large problem. 任何干扰都能造成很大的问题
[12:09] Ryan, on your left! Check your left! 莱恩 当心你的左边 当心
[12:10] Bogey! Bogey! Bogey! 我操 我操 我操
[12:24] Come on. We got to get after him. He’s getting away. 走 我们得追上他 他逃走了
[12:25] Stop. It’s too late. He’s already gone. 别追了 太晚了 他已经走了
[12:28] Ryan? Ryan! Do you copy? 莱恩 听得到吗
[12:31] Ryan, do you copy? 莱恩 听得到吗
[12:32] I’m okay. 我没事
[12:39] So, Michael, 迈克尔
[12:40] I just got off the phone with the folks at Langley. 我刚和总部的人通过电话
[12:43] This isn’t good. 情况不是很好
[12:45] Your first semi-official op with the agency 你第一个与特工合作的半正式任务
[12:47] seems to have turned into a very official disaster. 似乎出现了灾难性的结果
[12:49] This was supposed to be the best team. 这本来该是一支所向披靡的队伍
[12:51] It wasn’t the team’s fault. 这不是团队的错
[12:52] It was a panicky driver and some bad luck. 只是运气不好碰上了一个惊慌的司机
[12:55] It was an accident. 这是一场事故
[12:55] Well, accident or no, 是又或不是
[12:57] Now Reed Perkins gets to go shopping for spies all weekend, 现在里德·帕金斯可以整个周末去招募间谍
[12:59] and we can’t do anything about it. 而我们却什么也做不了
[13:01] Reed doubled his security — 里德还升级了安全措施
[13:02] I think there’s another way. 我觉得还有一个方法
[13:04] You said reed met his security detail 你说里德是下了飞机
[13:06] when he got off the plane, right? 才与他的保安小分队会和的 是吗
[13:08] Yes? 所以呢
[13:09] Well, if the security doesn’t travel with him, 所以如果他的保安小分队不和他一起走
[13:11] we can still do this. 我们还是有机会的
[13:13] What exactly are you thinking? 你到底怎么计划的
[13:14] Get someone on the plane with him. 把我们的人弄上他的飞机
[13:16] Grab him after his security team leaves but before takeoff. 在飞机起飞前 他的保镖离开他后 生擒他
[13:19] And how do you propose we get someone on the plane with him? 那我们要怎么才能把人弄上飞机呢
[13:21] Reed’s looking for an American source he can turn. 里德在美国为自己找寻人力资源
[13:24] Let’s give him one — 不如让我们给他一个
[13:25] Someone that’s valuable enough to fly out of the country. 有资格被他相中 被他带走的
[13:30] Reed leaves Monday. 里德礼拜一就要离开了
[13:31] Do you have that someone in mind? 你有合适的人选吗
[13:37] Getting the attention of someone 要引起间谍招募者的注意
[13:38] who recruits traitors for a living is an art. 也是一门艺术
[13:41] You can’t exactly run around a security conference, 你不能直接冲进安全会议
[13:43] Yelling, “I want to betray my country.” 大喊 我想背叛我的国家
[13:45] You have to be subtle. 你得要更婉转一点
[13:46] Just make it known you’re desperate enough 让他们发现你不顾一切得
[13:48] to do something stupid and let the bad guy find you. 想要做一些蠢事来引起他们的注意
[13:51] So, you’re telling me you have no positions. 所以你现在是无业人员是吗
[13:53] You’re not hiring. We just — 你没有被雇用 我们只是
[13:54] I was at CIFA. 我本来在反情报组织工作
[13:55] – You know what CIFA is? – I know. -你听说过吗 -听说过
[13:57] Son of a… 操
[14:00] Ugh, I’ve been to like 30 of these booths. 我已经去了三十几个展位了
[14:02] everyone’s telling me the same thing, 每个人都跟我说同样的话
[14:03] and I just can’t believe that… 但我就是不相信
[14:04] …no one in this conference… 没人能在这个招聘会上
[14:07] …is hiring. 被雇用吧
[14:08] The economy — it’s bad. Yeah. 现在世道不好
[14:11] The economy. 经济衰退
[14:12] Yeah, that’s what Uncle Sam said when he laid me off. 这就是美国政府让我下岗时用的借口
[14:15] I’m sorry. I am. 对不起
[14:19] There. 这个送你
[14:20] Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你了
[14:22] I have been working it up in here, Mike. 我一直在这里忙活 迈克
[14:24] I’ve been complaining to pretty much anyone who’ll listen. 我已经跟能抱怨的人都抱怨过了
[14:26] People are giving me free stuff from their booths 各个展位都送给我些小赠品
[14:28] just to get me to go away. 就为了打发我走
[14:29] I got a pen, got a hat, got a really nice travel mug. 我拿到了支笔 一顶帽子 和旅行杯
[14:33] Any sign of Reed? 有里德的迹象吗
[14:34] I’m getting looks, but, you know, it’s hard to tell who’s who. 他们都不给我好脸色 很难分辨出来谁是里德的人
[14:36] Well, keep at it. It might take a while. 继续努力 也许再撑一会就有戏
[14:38] Remember, he needs to think 记住 他要好好考虑
[14:39] that you’re important enough to take out of the country. 你是否值得让他带离这个国家
[14:42] Wait a minute. I think I got something. 等等 我觉得我有发现了
[14:45] Yeah, I’ll call you back. 好 我过会儿打给你
[14:52] Well, you look like you could use another drink. 你看上去好像还得再来一杯
[14:55] Always. 一向如此
[14:58] You don’t have a…little name tag dealy-bop. 你没有带胸卡
[15:00] What, you, uh — you’re not with the conference? 你不是来开会的吗
[15:03] I am… an unofficial visitor. 我算是非官方参观者吧
[15:06] May I join you? 可以一起吗
[15:08] Knock yourself out, man. 你随意
[15:09] Got to warn you, though — 不过得提醒你
[15:10] If you’re looking for a free drink, I’m not the guy. 如果你想喝免钱酒 那你算找错人了
[15:11] I am a little short on cash at the moment. 眼下我有点缺钱
[15:14] Well, I’ll buy the drinks. 没事 我来买单
[15:15] Then you can definitely sit your ass down. 那你赶快坐下吧
[15:17] I’m Jesse Porter. 我叫杰西·波特
[15:21] I, uh, take it that you’re looking for work? 我想你是在找工作吧
[15:23] Uh, yeah. Yeah, you could say that. 可以这么说
[15:25] An associate of mine overheard you at the conference. 我一位合伙人在会上听说了你
[15:29] You were with the counterintelligence 你曾在反情报机构
[15:30] Field activity agency, right? 供职 是吗
[15:32] Yep, and now I’m not, and I’ll tell you why. 是的 不过现在已经不是了 原因是
[15:35] The government is comprised of stupid idiots 政府那帮白痴
[15:38] Who can’t recognize talent. 毫无慧眼 识不出英雄
[15:41] I have a business proposition for you, Mr. Porter. 我有个工作邀请给你 波特先生
[15:43] I am a man who recognizes talent. 我是个有慧眼的人
[15:48] I’m listening. 请说
[15:50] I have a suite upstairs. Let’s go talk in private. 楼上我订了间房 不如上去私下说
[15:55] Wow. 好
[15:56] This is nice, man. 真不错 伙计
[15:57] What is this, the presidential suite? 这是总统套房吧
[15:59] Yes, it is. 是的
[16:01] I find it best to discuss business in comfort. 我觉得谈公事就得舒服点
[16:04] Yeah. Uh, about that — 你说的那工作
[16:06] If this is about one of your — 如果说
[16:08] One of your bodyguard gigs, 是做保镖之类的话
[16:09] I can tell you right now that I’m not interested. 我得告诉你我没兴趣
[16:10] Of course not. 当然不是
[16:12] A man of your talent should be doing something 拥有你这身才华的人得干点
[16:14] Far more…rewarding. 有更多回报的事
[16:17] How, uh, rewarding are we talking about? 多大的回报
[16:20] I work with some very well-financed individuals 和我共事的一些人资金充足
[16:24] Who are curious about your country’s 他们对你们国家的
[16:26] Counterintelligence activity. 反情报活动很好奇
[16:28] Selling secrets? 出卖情报吗
[16:32] Yeah, I’m gonna — 那我得
[16:32] I’m gonna have to give you a “No” On that one. 我得拒绝这个提议
[16:34] I get the death penalty if I get caught, 如果被抓我得判死刑
[16:36] So, thanks for your time. 谢谢你抽空
[16:39] You would be well compensated for your work, Mr. Porter. 你的工作会得到很高的报酬 波特先生
[16:43] How much would it take? 多高你会接受
[16:46] If I was to do this — and I’m not saying that I am — 如果要我干的话 我没有说我现在同意
[16:50] I’d want to do it some place uncle Sam isn’t watching, 我要在一个政府监视不到的地方干
[16:52] Some place out of the country. 这个国家以外的地方
[16:53] Fine. 可以
[16:54] I’ll make the necessary arrangements. 我会合理安排的
[17:00] But I warn you — 不过我得警告你
[17:03] If you’re wasting my time… 如果你敢浪费我的时间
[17:06] There are things far worse than the gas chamber. 那下场可比死刑更可怕
[17:10] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的
[17:17] The key to breaching a building is getting inside quickly 攻入一座建筑的关键在于迅速进入
[17:19] And dealing with the occupants 在占有者反应过来以前
[17:20] Before they have time to respond. 完全摆平他
[17:23] When you can’t use explosives, 当你不能用炸药时
[17:25] Sometimes you have to get creative. 有时就需要点创意
[17:27] If you can find utility equipment 如果你能找到嵌在墙里的
[17:28] That is built into the wall, 公共事业设施
[17:30] You just need a couple thousand foot-pounds of torque 利用几千尺磅的扭矩
[17:33] To make yourself a door. 就能自己开个门
[17:40] Do it! 开始
[18:09] Put that away. 放下
[18:11] Hey, sorry about the mess, but, uh, we got to talk. 抱歉弄得一团乱 我们得谈谈
[18:16] Crazy lady, get it through your skull — 疯婆子 好好想想
[18:18] I don’t know anything! 我什么都不知道
[18:19] 杰克 安森的看守人
[18:21] You’re sitting on enough explosives 你正坐在炸药上
[18:23] To take out half of tampa. 而这些炸药足够炸掉半个坦帕市
[18:24] You didn’t think to ask a question or two? 你就没有问题想问吗
[18:26] Have you met that anson guy? 你没见过安森那家伙吗
[18:28] I didn’t have much of a choice. 我根本没有选择的余地
[18:29] Well, you know, I assume that has something to do 我想这应该和
[18:31] With this warrant for your arrest 你的逮捕令有关吧
[18:32] On sexual assault charges? 强奸罪指控
[18:34] Three counts? 还是三起
[18:36] Fi. We may have hit the jackpot here. 菲 我找到好东西了
[18:38] Check out this manifest. 看这份说明
[18:40] Rdx explosives. RDX炸药
[18:42] High-pressured, armor-piercing rounds. 高压 穿甲弹
[18:43] I mean, if this is the same stuff 如果这就是
[18:45] That anson used to set you up, we can stop him cold right here. 安森用来陷害你的东西 我们现在就能制止他
[18:48] Look, I don’t know what you think you’re gonna do, okay, 我不知道你们在策划些什么
[18:50] But anson’s security is good. 但安森的安全措施很到位
[18:52] The guy’s a class-a paranoid. 那家伙是个超级疯子
[18:53] And once he figures out that you’re here — 一旦他知道你们在这
[18:55] Well, we’re not gonna let him figure it out. 我们不会让他知道的
[18:56] We’re taking you and all this to the police. 我们带你还有这些东西去警局
[18:59] No! You’re not, okay? He was real clear. 你们不能这么做 他说得很清楚
[19:02] If I ever take anything out of this warehouse — 如果我带任何东西出了这座仓库
[19:04] Even so much as a paperclip — I’m dead. 就算是个回形针 我也得死
[19:05] You’re dead if we do. 你们也得死
[19:07] Okay, fine. We’ll leave the paper clips. 好吧 我们把回形针留下
[19:09] Listen, Jake, this is not a job with a great future. 听着 杰克 这份工作没前途
[19:12] Just come with us to the cops. 跟我们去警局
[19:13] We’ll get you out from under. 我们帮你摆脱这里
[19:19] All right. Yeah. 好吧
[19:19] But no one sees me walk out of this place. 但不能让人看见我出去
[19:21] Oh, stop worrying. 别担心了
[19:23] First of all, we’ll be protecting you. 首先 我们会保护你
[19:25] Second of all… 其次
[19:27] You don’t have a choice. 你也没有其他选择
[19:43] Okay, let’s go. 走吧
[19:44] You’re sure it’s all clear? 你确定没问题了
[19:45] Yeah, I’m Come on. Move it. 我确定 快点
[19:49] Damn thing’s beeping. Hold on. 这死玩意儿在叫 等一下
[19:54] Can you turn it off? 你能关掉吗
[19:55] I got it. 我可以的
[19:59] Jake? 杰克
[20:00] Forget about it, buddy. 别管它了 伙计
[20:01] I think I’m smarter than a keypad, jackass! 我想一个键盘我还是能搞定的 混蛋
[20:03] I think anson’s tracking the stuff! 我认为安森在东西上装了跟踪
[20:05] – Shut up! – Jake, now! Run! -闭嘴 -杰克 快跑
[20:07] Let me work! 让我搞定它
[20:11] See? Like I told you — there’s nothing to — 看到吗 如我所说 没什么
[20:29] I don’t understand. 我搞不懂
[20:30] Why would Anson kill his own guy? 安森为什么要杀自己人
[20:31] I got to call Mike. 我得打给迈克
[20:34] Yeah, Sam? 萨姆 怎么说
[20:35] Mike, bad news. We found Anson’s stash. 迈克 坏消息 我们发现了安森藏东西的地方
[20:38] We had it in our hand, but he — 我们本来已经到手了
[20:39] He had trackers on everything. 但他在所有东西上都装了跟踪
[20:40] He rigged the building to a detonator! 他把整幢楼变成了雷管
[20:42] Sam, I’m just about to meet with Anson, 萨姆 我马上要和安森会面了
[20:44] And you’re telling me I have nothing? 你现在告诉我什么筹码也没有吗
[20:46] Less than nothing, actually. 的确如此
[20:47] I mean, you should have seen what he rigged up, Mike. 你真该看看他的杰作 迈克
[20:49] It’s just dumb luck that me and fi aren’t dead. 我和菲没死真是前世烧香
[20:51] I’m sorry, Mikey. 抱歉 迈迈
[20:52] He’s here. I got to go. 他来了 我得挂了
[20:55] Hey, Michael. 迈克尔
[20:56] Looks like you just got some bad news. 看你样子好像刚得知了坏消息
[20:59] Wouldn’t happen to be 不会正好是有关
[20:59] About a weapons facility up near Tampa, would it? 坦帕市附近的一个武器库的事吧
[21:02] I just got word myself. 我刚告诉自己
[21:03] It is unfortunate, but it just goes to prove 这虽然不幸 不过正好说明了
[21:06] Why this little project I need you to do is so necessary. 我即将要你做的事是如此的有必要
[21:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[21:11] Well, as your friends just demonstrated, 正如你朋友刚告诉你的
[21:13] I can’t rely on a network of scrubs and losers 我不能指望一群二货为我工作
[21:15] Like Jacob in Tampa. 比如坦帕的雅各布
[21:16] I need all-stars, 我需要全明星阵容
[21:18] So, that elite CIA team you’ve been running — 所以你带领的中情局精英队
[21:21] They’re gonna be my new starting lineup 即将成为我新的首发阵容
[21:23] Because you’re gonna burn them for me. 你得替我封杀了他们
[21:26] You want me to betray my own team? 你要我背叛自己的团队
[21:27] Oh, don’t be so dramatic. 别这么激动
[21:29] You’re just gonna make it look like 你只要做成好像
[21:30] Pearce helped them steal some money 皮尔斯帮助他们从
[21:32] From this Reed fellow you’ve been targeting. 你们的目标人物里德手里偷了点钱
[21:37] You’re just gonna plant a chip in her computer during the job 你只要在干活的时候把这个芯片插入她的电脑
[21:39] That links her to various… shady bank accounts. 就会把她和各种可疑银行账户联系起来
[21:45] No, Anson. No. 不 安森
[21:46] I know — it sounds wrong, 我知道 这不道德
[21:48] But it’s not so bad, ultimately. 但也没什么不好
[21:50] If you do this, 如果你做了
[21:51] You and Jesse walk away clean 你和杰西全身而退
[21:53] And Pearce and three people you barely know 皮尔斯还有那三个不太认识的人
[21:55] Have to get new jobs. 找份新的工作
[21:56] If you don’t do this, 如果你不做的话
[21:58] Fiona goes to prison forever 菲奥娜终身监禁
[22:02] And dies in a cage. 老死狱中
[22:04] Which is worse? 哪个更难接受
[22:06] Right? 对不对
[22:09] So, shall we finish this? 让我们完成任务吧
[22:18] It’s smart, Michael. 放聪明点 迈克尔
[22:20] It’s very smart. 这样才是聪明
[22:34] If I do what Anson’s asking — if I plant that memory card — 如果我按安森说的做 植入记忆卡
[22:38] Pearce and the team get burned. 皮尔斯和这个团队就会被封杀
[22:40] And we just — we just have to stand there? 我们就这样坐以待毙吗
[22:42] Anson will ruin all of their lives. 安森会把他们都毁了的
[22:45] You of all people can’t let that happen. 你们不能让这一切发生
[22:46] And if I don’t do it, you — 但如果我不照做的话 你就会
[22:47] I can handle myself, Michael. 我可以照顾自己 迈克尔
[22:49] I’m with Fi on this one, Mike. 这次我站在菲这边 迈克
[22:50] The consequences of helping Anson — 帮助安森的后果
[22:52] The consequences are bad no matter what I do! 无论我怎么做 结局都是悲剧
[22:55] Now, I’m — I’m trying to find a way out of this. 我正在找出一种两全其美的方法
[22:58] Mike, we had a way out of it. It’s gone! 迈克本来有办法的 但已经失败了
[23:00] No! We’re not just giving up! 不 我们不能就这么放弃
[23:05] Now, check with your police buddy. 查查你的警察朋友
[23:06] See if they missed something. Fi… 看看他们漏了点什么 菲
[23:11] …talk to one of your black-market dealers. 和你的黑市朋友谈谈
[23:13] Michael… we’re running out of time. 迈克尔 我们没时间了
[23:17] Those agents, 这些探员
[23:18] Pearce — they deserve better. 皮尔斯他们不该得到这样的下场
[23:21] And you deserve better than a life in prison. 你更不应该坐一辈子牢
[23:24] We have one more day. 我们还有一天
[23:27] Just — just a little while longer. 只不过 是很长的一天
[23:34] Look, Mike, if we’re gonna pull off this op, 听着 迈克 要完成这次任务
[23:35] we got to get going. 我们得行动了
[23:43] Okay, so talk me through this? 好吧 给我讲解你的计划
[23:44] First, we get to the airport, break into the hangar, 首先我们到达机场 潜入机库
[23:47] and get Jesse’s gun onto Reed’s plane. 把杰西的枪放入里德的飞机
[23:48] Then I hook up with Reed. 我和里德一起上飞机
[23:50] Security drops us off around here. 安保人员会把我们放在这里
[23:51] I get on the plane, get the gun, 我上飞机 拿枪
[23:52] take care of Reed’s personal bodyguard. 对付里德的贴身保镖
[23:54] Ryan, Nick, and I will cover the tarmac with M4s 莱恩 尼克和我持枪在跑道旁掩护
[23:57] while Rebecca picks us up. 瑞贝卡负责接应
[23:58] We drive off, we hand over Reed to the interrogators, 我们开车出来 把里德交给审问员
[24:00] and you go to work. 后面就交给你们了
[24:01] Not bad. How are you planning on getting into the hangar? 不错 你们打算怎么潜入机库
[24:03] You’re gonna call the TSA office, 你联系运输安全局
[24:05] ask to check on the registration on the plane. 要求检查飞机的登记情况
[24:07] That should get the security guards out 这能够调开安保人员
[24:09] for at least 10 minutes. 至少十分钟
[24:10] I’ll put it together right away. 我现在就安排
[24:11] And, uh, Michael, remember — this goes well, 迈克尔 记住 如果这趟顺利
[24:15] your future at the agency’s looking bright. 你未来在局里前途光明
[24:19] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记着的
[24:26] One of the most useful tools 国内情报活动
[24:27] in domestic-intelligence operations is local government. 最有力的帮助来自当地政府支持
[24:31] One call from the CIA, 中情局一通电话
[24:32] and most federal and state agencies 大部分联邦和州政府部门
[24:34] will help out if they can. 都会尽力帮忙
[24:38] There we go. 成了
[24:39] Reed’s guys are gonna be filling out forms 里德的人填写表格
[24:41] for about 10 minutes. You ready? 需要十分钟 准备好了吗
[24:43] Let’s do it. 行动
[24:56] Remember, second seat on the left — 记好 左侧第二个座位
[24:58] Under the cushion. I got it, boss. 垫子下面 我知道 头儿
[25:13] How you doing out there, Pearce? 外面情况如何 皮尔斯
[25:15] You’re still…clear. 暂时没问题
[25:17] Make it fast. You got a couple minutes, tops. 快点 顶多还有几分钟
[25:23] We’re good to go. 可以走了
[25:31] Hey, uh, just wanted to say thanks. 我想说声谢谢
[25:33] For what? 为了什么
[25:34] For not being a dick. 因为你不像那些讨厌的蠢货
[25:36] I’ve worked with a lot of field ops, 我和很多外勤合作过
[25:38] and, uh, not all of them are like you. 并不是所有人都像你一样
[25:40] It’s good to have you back with the agency. 你能回来局里真是太好了
[25:42] I’m just doing my best. 我只是尽力而为
[25:53] We have eyes. 我们可以看到了
[25:56] All right. Settle in and stay alert. 好了 就位待命 保持警惕
[25:58] We have three hours before the target arrives. 距离目标到达还有三小时
[26:00] Three hours? 三小时
[26:02] I should have brought a sudoku. 真该带份数独
[26:03] Who are you kidding, Ryan? You can’t spell “Sudoku,” 开玩笑 莱恩 你会写数独俩字吗
[26:05] much less play it. 跟别说解题了
[26:07] Guys, stay off the radio 伙计们 别在通讯频道聊天
[26:09] unless it’s mission-critical, please. Thank you. 除非是事关任务 谢谢
[26:13] Forgot how much running an op’s just babysitting, huh? 还记得组织行动就像照顾孩子的感觉吗
[26:18] So, how does it feel to be back in the saddle? 重新指挥任务感觉如何
[26:20] Not like I remember it. 跟我记忆里的不太一样
[26:28] Listen, I’d help you if I could, Sam. 听着 如果能帮我肯定帮 萨姆
[26:29] I just don’t have jurisdiction. 可我没那个管辖权
[26:31] Right, I get it — 是啊 我明白
[26:32] The warehouse explosion was six counties away. 仓库爆炸发生在六个郡之外
[26:34] But look, if you just ride up there with us and talk to them. 但你能不能跟我去一趟 和他们谈谈
[26:36] Those boys in Tampa are like silverbacks 坦帕那些小警察在他们的辖地
[26:38] when it comes to their turf. 就像一群猩猩
[26:39] They’re never gonna let a Miami badge near their crime scene. 他们不会让迈阿密警察接近犯罪现场
[26:41] Tom, we’re desperate here. Please. 汤姆 我们走投无路了 拜托
[26:43] Guys, I’m really sorry, but I got to get to roll call. 真的很抱歉 我们到时间点名了
[26:46] Okay. No problem. Thanks. 好吧 没事 谢谢
[26:48] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[26:49] We have evidence that points to Anson back at the loft. 家里就有指向安森的证据
[26:52] We’re just wasting our time. 我们是在浪费时间
[26:55] To hell with this. I’m done. 见鬼去吧 我不管了
[26:56] What — hey, Fi. 什么 菲
[26:57] I’m done! 我受够了
[26:58] Fi, you can’t just run off willy-nilly. 菲 你不能不管不顾地跑掉
[26:59] We promised Mike we’d talk to the cops and work this through. 我们答应迈克找警察解决这件事
[27:03] Look, we got to have a — 听着 我们得…
[27:06] Open this door! 开门
[27:07] What the hell do you think — 你到底怎么想的
[27:08] Fi! 菲
[27:10] At least leave me cab fare! 至少给我留下打车钱
[27:13] Damn it. 该死的
[27:20] Ma, not the best time. 妈 现在不方便
[27:22] Yeah, Mike. Uh, we got to talk. 迈克 我得跟你交代一下
[27:24] Look, I wouldn’t be bugging you 如果不是情况紧急
[27:25] if this wasn’t a five-alarm fire. 我不会打扰你
[27:26] It’s about Fi. 是关于菲
[27:28] Wait. W-what happened. W-what’s going on? 怎么了 发生了什么事
[27:30] Well, that’s just it, I don’t know, 这就是问题所在 我不知道
[27:31] but I know Fi, so… 不过我了解菲 所以…
[27:33] I’m kind of in the middle of something, Ma. 我正忙着 妈
[27:35] Mike, she ditched me in front of the police station, 迈克 她把我扔在警局门口
[27:37] went back to the loft. 自己回去了
[27:38] She was talking about the files that we got, so believe me — 她谈到我们拿到的文件 所以相信我
[27:40] this is one of those “Drop whatever you’re doing 情况到了”无论在忙什么
[27:42] right the hell now” Situations! 马上扔下手头的事”的地步
[27:46] Okay. A-all right. I’m on my way. 好 好的 我就来
[27:47] I’m on my way. 我马上过来
[27:49] I have to go. 我得出去一趟
[27:49] My mother, she’s having some sort of medical problem. 我妈突然身体不适
[27:51] Uh, Reed’s gonna be here in two hours. 里德两小时内就要到了
[27:54] – I’ll be back in an hour. – Wait, Michael! -我一小时后回来 -等等 迈克尔
[27:56] Get back in here! Mi– 给我回来 迈…
[28:07] Sam called you. 萨姆打给你的
[28:09] I knew I shouldn’t have left him with his phone. 我就知道不该把手机留给他
[28:11] What are you doing, Fi? 你要干什么 菲
[28:15] I saw Anson’s warehouse. 我看到了安森的仓库
[28:17] It was filled with high explosives, 都是高爆炸药
[28:19] over-pressured, armor-piercing rounds… 超压穿甲子弹
[28:23] Nasty stuff. 杀伤力很大
[28:24] I understand that. 我明白
[28:25] Really? 真的吗
[28:27] What do you think he has planned after your little job, 在你这趟任务背后他计划了什么
[28:29] a picnic? 一次野餐吗
[28:32] No, he’s gonna hurt more people — a lot more people. 不 他会伤害更多人 很多很多
[28:34] I just need a little more time to find a way out of this. 我只是需要些时间打破僵局
[28:37] If I — if I have to plant this thing, 如果我…如果我植入这个
[28:40] if I have to burn them, I will find a way to fix it. 如果我陷害他们 我也会想办法弥补
[28:44] I’ve broken into CIA computers before. 我以前曾黑进去中情局的电脑
[28:46] I can do it again. I will find a way. 我可以再做一次 我会有办法
[28:49] How many people will you destroy if you can’t? 如果你做不到 你会毁掉多少人
[28:58] What do you want — what do you want me to say, Fi? 你想要我…你想我说什么 菲
[29:01] I’m doing this for you. 我这么做是为了你
[29:02] Stop. 别说了
[29:04] Just stop. 够了
[29:07] There has to be a line. 总得有个底线
[29:09] There is no line when it comes to you! 如果关系到你 我就没有底线
[29:21] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这样下去
[29:26] We can’t do this. 我们都是
[29:30] Let’s just go. 还是放手吧
[29:33] We’ll go to FBI. I’ll turn myself in. 我们去联调局 我自首
[29:35] And we’ll make them understand. 我们会让他们理解实情
[29:36] They won’t understand us. 他们不会理解我们
[29:43] We start… 如果我们决定…
[29:46] down that road, we can’t come back. 走这条路 我们就不能回头了
[29:48] And I’ll lose you. 我会失去你
[29:52] And I can’t lose you. 可我不能没有你
[30:04] What are you doing? 你干什么
[30:07] I’m buying time. 我需要时间
[30:07] I can’t let you do this — not yet. 我不能让你这么做 现在不行
[30:09] Michael. 迈克尔
[30:13] I’m sorry, Fiona. 抱歉 菲欧娜
[30:16] Michael… 迈克尔
[30:17] Michael!! 迈克尔
[30:19] No! No! 不 不
[30:20] Michael! Michael! 迈克尔 迈克尔
[30:42] What do you want? 你想怎样
[30:43] Just checking up on you. 只是临时查岗
[30:44] Glad to see you made it back to the party. 很高兴看到你回来参加派对
[30:48] You’re here? 你在这里
[30:49] Of course I’m here. 当然在
[30:51] You think I’d miss the show? 你觉得我会错过这个大场面吗
[30:54] You plant that card in Pearce’s computer yet? 那张卡植入皮尔斯的电脑了吗
[30:57] Listen, Anson. You don’t need to burn these people. 听着 安森 你不需要陷害这些人
[30:59] If you need a team, take me instead. 你需要人手 我可以代替他们
[31:01] I appreciate your attempt 我很欣赏你
[31:02] to bargain with your fate again, Michael, 又一次用自己的命运做交易 迈克尔
[31:05] But that time is over. 不过今时不同往日
[31:06] Cheer up. 兴奋点吧
[31:08] At the end of this, you’ll look like 一切结束后 你会被视为
[31:09] the only operative who wasn’t on the take. 唯一没有参与受贿的间谍
[31:12] Michael Westen — finally redeemed. 迈克尔·韦斯顿 最终得到救赎
[31:16] You really expect a “Thank you”? 你想让我说谢谢吗
[31:18] I expect you to get in that van 我想让你回到指挥车
[31:19] and do what you came here to do — now. 完成你来这里的任务 马上
[31:30] What’d I miss? 我错过了什么
[31:31] Where the hell have you been? 你到底去哪了
[31:33] I told you. I was — I was with my mother. 我告诉你了 我去看我妈
[31:35] She was sick, but turns out, it was a false alarm. 她不舒服 不过最后发现是虚惊一场
[31:37] I don’t care what it is. 我才不管到底是什么事
[31:38] You don’t leave for personal time 下次不许在行动中
[31:40] in the middle of an op again. 为私事离开
[31:42] Understood? 明白吗
[31:43] Loud and clear. 非常明白
[31:46] Reed’s approaching the first checkpoint. 里德到达第一监控点了
[31:48] 10 minutes to game time, everybody. 十分钟后开始行动 全体注意
[31:51] In any operation, 在任何行动中
[31:52] one of the toughest parts is dealing with collateral damage. 最难的部分是如何处理连带伤害
[31:56] Did Jesse make it to the car? 杰西在不在那辆车上
[31:58] What — you don’t think he made it in? 什么 你认为他没能上车
[32:01] Better safe than sorry. I’m gonna check the flight plan. 谨慎点好 我查查飞行计划
[32:06] When you’re alone in the field, 当你独自完成外勤任务时
[32:08] you have to decide whether to take actions 你不得不决定是否采取那些
[32:10] that could hurt innocent people, 会伤及无辜的行动
[32:12] weighing the consequences 衡量利弊
[32:14] Against what happens if you do nothing. 不作为会是什么结果
[32:18] And when you act — when you — 当你行动时… 当你迈出那一步…
[32:21] you know that whatever your reasons, 就知道无论有什么理由
[32:23] whatever the costs or benefits, 无论复出的代价或得到的利益有多少
[32:25] you have done something terrible. 已经做了可怕的事
[32:27] No, he’s in there. 不 他在车里
[32:31] You can get in position. 你可以就位了
[32:38] And when it’s done, 完成以后
[32:40] all you can do then is carry on with the operation, 你能做的就是继续行动
[32:43] Knowing that it’s your job to repair the hurt 明白你的职责是弥补
[32:45] You’re about to cause 你所造成的伤害
[32:46] and the damage you’re about to do — or die trying. 和带来的破坏… 至死方休
[32:58] Your friend Jesse — brave guy. 你朋友杰西 真勇敢
[33:02] Yeah, he is. 是 他很勇敢
[33:04] Well, don’t worry about it. 好了 别担心
[33:05] We’re gonna get him out of here in one piece. 我们会毫发无伤救他出来
[33:11] What is it? 怎么了
[33:14] Rebecca’s now carrying a .380 auto. 瑞贝卡拿着点三八自动手枪
[33:16] Kind of an unusual gun for this kind of operation, isn’t it? 这种行动用这枪有点不寻常 不是吗
[33:19] She makes up for it, though. 可是 她弥补了一下
[33:21] She carries two clips 带了两个弹夹
[33:22] of over-pressured, teflon-coated rounds. 有特氟龙涂层的加压子弹
[33:25] Did you say over-pressured rounds? 你是说加压子弹吗
[33:27] Yeah. 是的
[33:34] You don’t do anything until I tell you. 原地别动 等我命令
[33:36] I got to check on something. 我得确认一下
[33:37] A-are you sure? We don’t have much time. 你确定吗 时间不多了
[33:38] You stand down until I say! Are we clear? 原地待命 清楚了吗
[33:42] We’re clear. 清楚了
[34:04] Anson warned me you were good. I guess he was right. 安森警告我说你很棒 他说对了
[34:07] You were working with Anson the whole time. 你一直为安森效命
[34:10] You sabotaged that First operation. 是你破坏了第一次的行动
[34:13] And it’s your ammunition in Anson’s warehouse. 安森仓库里的弹药是你的
[34:17] You know how Anson is. 你知道安森的为人
[34:18] Once he gets his claws in you, that’s it. 一旦他盯上了你 就没完
[34:20] And this? 那这个呢
[34:21] You were gonna blow up the plane, Reed, and Jesse. 你要炸飞机 里德 还有杰西
[34:24] Anson knows you, Michael. 安森了解你 迈克尔
[34:26] He knew you’d play along, 他知道你会合作
[34:27] plant that card in Pearce’s computer, 把卡植入皮尔斯的电脑
[34:29] then Find some way to undo the damage. 再想办法亡羊补牢
[34:31] Couple of corpses make that a lot harder. 如果有几个尸体就难得多了
[34:34] I am gonna need that detonator back. 我要那个引爆器
[34:36] No, I can’t do that. 不 我不能给你
[34:37] I’m not asking — I’m telling. 我不是请求你 是命令你
[34:38] You shoot me, 开枪打我
[34:39] the others will hear the shot, 别人会听见枪声
[34:40] And they will come after you. 就会来抓你
[34:42] You shoot me, 开枪打我
[34:43] the whole op goes south and Jesse dies. 整个行动失败 杰西死
[34:46] It’s not too late to change your mind, Michael. 改变主意还不晚 迈克尔
[34:48] You and I both know Anson’s watching right now. 你和我都知道安森正在监视呢
[34:50] Yeah, I’m sorry to disappoint him, 是啊 抱歉让他失望了
[34:52] but I’m not going to let you kill me. 不过我不打算让你杀我
[34:55] It’s time for you to leave. 你是时候离开了
[34:57] I hope your friend Jesse enjoys his flight 希望你朋友杰西去利比亚那片不毛之地
[34:59] to the badlands of Liberia. 飞行愉快
[35:01] I’m sure Reed will be pretty pissed off 我肯定里德发现他说谎的事
[35:03] when he Finds out he was lying. 会很不高兴的
[35:08] When an operation goes bad, 当行动急转直下时
[35:09] You don’t get much time to decide what to do. 没太多时间决定做什么
[35:12] It’s just a matter of facing the consequences 面临的结果
[35:14] of immediate failure or the risks 要么是立即失败
[35:16] of trying to save the operation on the fly. 要么是匆忙拯救行动带来的危险
[35:20] Everyone listen carefully. 大家听好了
[35:21] Things have changed. There is a new plan. 计划有变 有个新计划
[35:23] Michael! What is going on out there? 迈克尔 外面出了什么事
[35:25] I just saw Rebecca leave in the escape car. 我刚看见瑞贝卡开安全车走了
[35:27] Rebecca was a plant. 瑞贝卡是间谍
[35:28] She was here to sabotage the mission. 她是来破坏行动的
[35:30] We need to kill her radio now. 我们要马上切断她的无线电
[35:32] Michael, Reed is here. 迈克尔 里德来了
[35:34] If something’s happened, you need to tell me. 如果有什么事 你要告诉我
[35:35] There is no time! 没时间了
[35:36] What you need to know now 你要知道的就是
[35:37] is that Jesse cannot get on that plane. 杰西不能上飞机
[35:40] I’ll get him out of there, 我会救他出来
[35:40] but I need you to lay down covering Fire on my signal. 看我的信号 火力掩护我
[35:43] Covering Fire? Are you insane? 火力掩护 你疯了吗
[35:45] Please. There is no time. 求你了 没时间了
[35:47] If we don’t do this, Jesse dies. 不这么做 杰西死定了
[35:50] What’s the signal? 什么信号
[35:52] When the plane explodes. 飞机爆炸的时候
[35:55] Damn it, Westen. 见鬼 韦斯顿
[35:59] They’re out of the car. 他们下车了
[36:01] Where are we shooting when this party starts? 枪战开始时朝哪里开枪
[36:03] Focus on the vehicles. 集中射击汽车
[36:05] Make sure the security can’t leave. 务必让保安不能脱身
[36:07] I will take care of the rest. 其他的我来处理
[36:13] All we got’s a couple pilots? No flight attendants? 只有几个飞行员 没有空乘人员吗
[36:15] I mean, I was — I was hoping for a g-vi, g-iv at least. 我是说 我… 我希望至少有三两个空姐吧
[36:19] Small planes get less scrutiny at the airports. 小型飞机的机场保安比较少
[36:22] I thought you were concerned about security, Mr. Porter. 我以为你担心安全呢 波特先生
[36:25] I’m just saying don’t cheap out on me, all right? 我只是说别太寒酸 好吗
[36:27] Oh, you’ll get your money. 你会拿到钱的
[36:28] Believe me. You’ll get your money. 相信我 会拿到钱的
[36:40] Let’s do this! 开始吧
[36:51] What the hell is happening?! 到底怎么回事
[36:52] I have no idea, man. I have no idea. 我不知道 伙计 我不知道
[36:59] Who is shooting at us?! 谁在开枪
[37:00] Stay down. Stay down. 蹲下 蹲下
[37:25] Get in the car! I can get you out of here! 快上车 我带你们离开
[37:27] Sir, the airport security’s here. 先生 机场保安来了
[37:28] Go now! Go! We’ll cover you! 快走 走 我们掩护你
[37:32] Get me out of here! 带我走
[37:33] Move! Move! 快 快
[37:41] They’re in the car! They’re away! They’re away! 他们上车了 他们走了 他们走了
[37:53] Why are we stopping? 为什么停下
[37:54] Wait a minute. You’re not airport security. 等一下 你不是机场保安
[37:56] What the hell is going on? What happened back there? 到底怎么回事 那里出了什么事
[37:58] I have no idea. 不知道
[38:00] I don’t know what the hell you think you’re doing, 不知道你这是在干什么
[38:01] but you obviously don’t know who I am. 不过你显然不知道我是谁
[38:03] What I can do to you — 我能让你…
[38:07] Mike, at the risk of getting a beat-down, 迈克 冒着危险打倒他
[38:08] can you tell me what the hell’s going on? 能告诉我究竟怎么回事吗
[38:10] It was a set-up. 这是个局
[38:11] Rebecca was a plant. 瑞贝卡是间谍
[38:12] Anson wasn’t just planning on getting the team burned 安森不仅计划解雇全组人
[38:14] for stealing money. 为了偷钱
[38:15] He was going to get them burned for killing you. 他要让他们背上杀害你的罪
[38:17] Okay, wait, wait. What? 好吧 等等 什么
[38:17] There’s no time for the details right now. 现在没时间细说
[38:19] I need you to do two things — 我要你做两件事
[38:21] deliver this son of a bitch to Pearce 把这混蛋交给皮尔斯
[38:22] and destroy her laptop. 毁了皮尔斯的电脑
[38:23] Nobody’s getting burned today. You got it? 今天没人被解雇 明白吗
[38:25] What about Fi? 菲怎么办
[38:26] – Anson’s gonna use everything he’s got against her. – I know! -安森会用尽一切对付她的 -我知道
[38:42] Fi, we got to leave. We got — 菲 我们得走了 我们…
[38:44] Sam! Sam, what happened? Where’s Fi? 萨姆 萨姆 怎么回事 菲在哪里
[38:47] Mike… I came back. 迈克 我回来
[38:50] I saw what you did with Fi. 看见菲被你铐着
[38:52] She wanted to call you. She begged me. 她想给你打电话 她哀求我
[38:53] Said she just wanted to use the phone for a minute. 说只想用一下电话
[38:56] Eventually, I gave in 结果 我让步了
[38:57] and took her purse over to her, 把她的钱包给了她
[38:58] and she — she clocked me with a bottle. 而她… 拿酒瓶打我
[39:01] Her lock picks. Yeah. 她的开锁器 是的
[39:03] They were in her purse. 开锁器在钱包里
[39:07] I came to, the cuffs were off her and on me, 我醒过来 手铐就在我手上了
[39:10] and she was halfway out the door. 她出门的时候
[39:11] She said she was sorry. Mike — 说她很抱歉 迈克
[39:14] – She’s turning herself in? – Yeah. -她要自首 -是的
[39:16] Federal building. 联邦大楼
[39:17] She said she didn’t want to let you 她说不想让你
[39:18] keep working for Anson anymore, 再为安森做事
[39:20] and she didn’t want to run and let the bastard get away. 她不想逃亡 让这混蛋逍遥法外
[39:23] She said this is the only way to end it. 她说这是结束此事的唯一方法
[39:27] She left that for you, Mike. 她留给你的 迈克
[39:30] I’m sorry, Mikey. 抱歉 迈迈
[39:34] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[39:41] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[39:42] Michael, that was quite a disaster at the airport today. 迈克尔 今天在机场简直一团糟
[39:45] I thought we had an understanding. 我以为我们有默契
[39:46] So did I. You lied to me. 我也是 你跟我撒谎
[39:48] I told you what you wanted to hear. 你想听什么我说什么
[39:50] I also told you what would happen if things didn’t go well. 如果事情变糟 我也说了会发生什么
[39:58] Well, it’s over. One way or another, it’s over. 结束了 无论如何 结束了
[40:00] I’ll see you in hell. 地狱里见吧
[40:28] Fi! 菲
[40:38] Fiona! 菲欧娜
[40:45] Fi! 菲
[40:52] Fi! 菲
[40:58] Fiona Glenanne? 菲欧娜·格兰恩
[41:00] Yes. 是我
[41:02] I’m here to, uh, surrender. 我是来 自首的
[41:03] Hands up! Hands up! Back of your head now! 举起手来 举起手来 举过头顶
[41:05] Do it now! Turn around! Turn around! 马上 转过去 转过去
[41:23] “Even before I knew your real name, I loved you. “在真正认识你之前 我就爱上你了”
[41:28] “Before I should have, I trusted you. “在我爱上你之前 我就信任你”
[41:31] “Because I’ve always known your heart. “因为我一直了解你的内心”
[41:34] You do what’s right, no matter the cost to you.” “你刚正不阿 不论代价几何”
[41:39] “And I’ve learned that when you love a spy, “当爱上间谍时 我就明白”
[41:41] “you have to be willing to make that sacrifice, too. “而你也必须接受 这样的牺牲”
[41:46] “At times, your job has made it hard to be with you, “有时 你的工作让你我很难厮守”
[41:48] but it’s never shaken my faith in you.” “却从未动摇过我对你的信心”
[41:52] “I can’t let you ruin anyone’s life to save mine. “不能让你为了救我而毁了别人的生活”
[41:54] “I have to force you to tell what you know. “我必须强迫你说出真相”
[41:57] “If you don’t, you won’t be the man I love. “如果你不说 就不是我所爱的那个人”
[42:01] “Do the right thing. “做正确的事”
[42:04] I love you, Michael.” “我爱你 迈克尔”
[42:07] “Forever.” “直到永远”
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme