| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until… | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 我曾是一名间谍 但是… | 
| [00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 | 
| [00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 | 
| [00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 | 
| [00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 | 
| [00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 | 
| [00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 | 
| [00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 | 
| [00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 | 
| [00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 | 
| [00:32] | …If you’re desperate. Someone needs your help, Michael. | 要是绝望的话 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 | 
| [00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:45] | Mr. Westen, we’re aware of your past affiliation | 韦斯顿先生 我们知道你曾与 | 
| [00:47] | with a rogue network of burned spies. | 一个由被封杀间谍组成的流氓团伙有联系 | 
| [00:49] | To the best of your knowledge, | 据你所知 | 
| [00:50] | does any trace of that network still exist. | 这一团伙仍然存在吗 | 
| [00:53] | No. | 不存在了 | 
| [00:56] | All of that’s over now. | 现在一切都结束了 | 
| [01:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [01:01] | I’m the one who watched you tear down | 是我看着你一步步捣毁 | 
| [01:02] | every last shred of the organization that burned you. | 那个黑你的组织 | 
| [01:05] | The organization I spent half my life building. | 那个我花了半生精力建立的组织 | 
| [01:09] | I framed you, | 我陷害了你 | 
| [01:10] | and now I’m framing your girlfriend for murder. | 现在我要栽赃给你女朋友个谋杀 | 
| [01:13] | I own you. | 你给我乖乖听话 | 
| [01:14] | I don’t want you doing anything for that man. | 我不希望你为他做任何事 | 
| [01:16] | I don’t have a choice, Fi, | 我没得选择 菲 | 
| [01:16] | unless we find some leverage of our own. | 除非我们能找到些他的把柄 | 
| [01:19] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔 你听好了 | 
| [01:20] | There’s no moves left on the chess board. | 你已经无路可走 | 
| [01:22] | I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [01:23] | About five years ago, | 大概五年前 | 
| [01:24] | I filled in as a substitute for Madeline’s therapist. | 我安排取代了麦德琳的治疗医生 | 
| [01:27] | She didn’t know who she was talking to. | 她不知道在跟谁交谈 | 
| [01:29] | It’s your father you should be upset with. | 你应该生你父亲的气 | 
| [01:31] | The things that man gave us before he passed away… | 他过世前给我们的想法… | 
| [01:34] | Anson’s using that dish to talk to someone. | 安森用那卫星跟人联系 | 
| [01:36] | So, Anson was calling here? | 安森就是往这里打的电话 | 
| [01:38] | Wait a second. Is that… – Benny. | 等等 那不是…本尼 | 
| [01:40] | As in, your mother’s boyfriend, Benny. | 就是你妈妈的男友 本尼 | 
| [01:44] | Ma, you don’t have to do this. | 妈 你不必这么做 | 
| [01:46] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 我不介意多长时间 | 
| [01:47] | I want to know if it was all a lie. | 想知道是否全是谎言 | 
| [01:49] | Did you get the package I sent you? | 我邮给你的包裹收到了吗 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah, I got the package. | 是 我收到包裹了 | 
| [01:52] | Package? | 包裹 | 
| [02:01] | When a spy is killed in the field, | 如果间谍在任务中殉职 | 
| [02:03] | it’s often hardest on the people they were spying on. | 对于监视他的人来说非常麻烦 | 
| [02:06] | It’s about Benny. | 是有关本尼的事 | 
| [02:07] | Anson is using him to spy on us. | 安森在利用本尼监视你 | 
| [02:09] | Mourning the death of someone you thought you knew | 哀悼你自以为了解的人 | 
| [02:11] | is complicated enough | 比如一位值得信赖的同事朋友 | 
| [02:13] | when the spy was a trusted colleague or friend. | 已经够复杂的了 | 
| [02:16] | I thought he had feelings for me. | 我以为他对我有感觉 | 
| [02:17] | But it’s even more difficult | 但如果是你深爱的人 | 
| [02:19] | when they were someone you loved. | 那就更难面对了 | 
| [02:34] | Hi, mom. | 妈 | 
| [02:38] | I’m sorry I didn’t make it to the funeral. | 抱歉 我没能去葬礼 | 
| [02:42] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [02:44] | Honestly? | 老实说吗 | 
| [02:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:48] | I feel like I should be glad | 我觉得自己应该高兴 | 
| [02:51] | that a man who was spying on me is gone. | 监视我的人消失了 | 
| [02:56] | But I don’t. | 但我却高兴不起来 | 
| [02:59] | It felt like he knew me in a way that no one else did. | 我觉得他比所有人都懂我 | 
| [03:02] | We liked the same songs. | 我们喜欢同一首歌 | 
| [03:04] | And he’d take me places I always wanted to go, and… | 带我去我一直向往的地方 | 
| [03:09] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这样想很荒唐 | 
| [03:10] | but I honestly thought that we were made for each other. | 但我真的以为我们是天生一对 | 
| [03:15] | Benny knew you, but not because he was your soul mate. | 本尼并不是因为爱你才了解你 | 
| [03:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 | 
| [03:22] | Six years ago, your therapist went on sabbatical. | 六年前 你的治疗医生去公休了 | 
| [03:26] | W-what does that have to do with Benny? | 这和本尼有什么关系 | 
| [03:29] | Your substitute therapist was Anson Fullerton. | 带班的医师就是安森·富勒顿 | 
| [03:32] | He arranged sessions with you | 他安排了你的治疗 | 
| [03:34] | so he could find out background information on me. | 以便挖出我的背景情况 | 
| [03:36] | He was preparing to burn me. | 他那时就准备要封杀我 | 
| [03:38] | He hired Benny. | 他雇了本尼 | 
| [03:39] | He gave him all the information he would need | 给了他所有需要的信息 | 
| [03:42] | to make sure that you two hit it off. | 确保你们两人一拍即合 | 
| [03:44] | All so that he could keep tabs on me. | 目的是为了监视我 | 
| [03:48] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这些情况多久了 | 
| [03:51] | Ever since I met Anson. | 从我碰见安森那会 | 
| [03:57] | And you said nothing? | 而你却守口如瓶 | 
| [04:00] | I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想你受到伤害 | 
| [04:04] | Get out. | 滚出去 | 
| [04:06] | You had no right to keep that from me! | 你无权向我隐瞒 | 
| [04:12] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我的屋子 | 
| [04:14] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [04:31] | Finger on the housing, not the trigger, Fi. | 瞄准建筑物 别按扳机 菲 | 
| [04:33] | Anson had no problem killing Madeline’s boyfriend. | 安森毫无顾忌地杀死麦德林的男友 | 
| [04:36] | Who’s to say he’ll stop there? | 谁能说得准他何时会停止 | 
| [04:38] | Look, trust me, I wouldn’t put anything past the guy, | 相信我 我认为他什么都干得出来 | 
| [04:39] | but I don’t think he wants to break his new toy just yet. | 但我认为他现在还不想毁了他的新玩具 | 
| [04:42] | He still has plans for Mike, | 他觉得迈克还有用 | 
| [04:43] | so can we please focus on keeping your boyfriend safe? | 我们现在可以专心确保迈克的安全了吗 | 
| [04:46] | Here he comes now. | 他来了 | 
| [04:53] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 | 
| [04:54] | I know it’s been a big week, | 我明白这一周发生了重大的事 | 
| [04:56] | but rest assured, nothing’s changed between us. | 但放心 我们之间什么也没变 | 
| [04:58] | You sent a man to spy on my mother. | 你派人监视我妈 | 
| [05:00] | And when I found out, you had him killed. | 在我发现后还毁尸灭迹 | 
| [05:02] | I think things have changed. | 我觉得事情已经变质了 | 
| [05:04] | I killed him? | 我杀了他吗 | 
| [05:05] | Michael. Come on. | 迈克尔 你也知道 | 
| [05:06] | You knew Benny was dead | 在你想利用它来对付我时 | 
| [05:07] | the minute you tried to use him against me. | 你应该知道他没活路了 | 
| [05:09] | You want to pretend that’s not true, go ahead. | 你想装蒜 请随意 | 
| [05:11] | But don’t blame me. | 但别赖我 | 
| [05:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [05:15] | My money. | 我的钱 | 
| [05:16] | Your little investigation into me | 你对我的调查 | 
| [05:17] | got a certain Cayman Islands account | 让我在开曼群岛的账户 | 
| [05:19] | flagged by U.S. Intelligence. | 引起了美国情报机构的注意 | 
| [05:21] | It’s too risky to wire the money, | 汇钱太危险 | 
| [05:22] | so I need somebody to go there in person. | 我需要有人亲自过去 | 
| [05:25] | I can’t fly to the Caymans. CIA tracks my travel. | 我没法去开曼群岛 中情局可以跟踪我的行程 | 
| [05:28] | Well, that’s what friends are for. | 朋友的作用这时就该体现了 | 
| [05:30] | They’re here somewhere, right? | 他们现在也在这里对吧 | 
| [05:33] | Nestled in some little sniper perch with a clear view of us? | 窝在某个狙击点观察我们俩 | 
| [05:36] | If they’re willing to shoot me for you, | 如果他们愿意为你射杀我 | 
| [05:37] | I imagine they’ll fly to the Caribbean | 我想他们也会愿意飞去加勒比 | 
| [05:39] | and blackmail a banker. The job shouldn’t be too hard. | 敲诈个银行家 这工作也不难 | 
| [05:42] | I tend to work with people who are easy to manipulate. | 我喜欢和听话的人一起工作 | 
| [05:44] | So check out the skeletons in this guy’s closet | 查查这人有什么见不得人的事 | 
| [05:46] | and call me when my money’s stateside. | 等我的钱入境了给我打电话 | 
| [05:53] | I won’t be told what to do forever. | 我不想一直有人指使我做这做那 | 
| [05:55] | I need to know this ends. | 我要确定这一切有个尽头 | 
| [05:58] | You’re done by the end of the month, Michael. | 这个月底你就完事了 迈克尔 | 
| [05:59] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [06:01] | In the meantime, remember, actions have consequences. | 但记住 种什么因结什么果 | 
| [06:04] | Just ask your mother. | 问问看你母亲 | 
| [06:27] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [06:29] | Mike, you okay? | 迈克 你还好吗 | 
| [06:32] | Hey, your mom’s a tough lady. She’s gonna be fine. | 你妈是铁娘子 她会没事的 | 
| [06:35] | So, listen, I’ve been checking into this Cayman Islands business | 听着 安森开曼群岛账户那事 | 
| [06:37] | that Anson wants us to do. | 我查过了 | 
| [06:39] | I think I got an angle we can use. I made some calls. | 我想我找到个可操作的切入点 我问了些人 | 
| [06:42] | You know we can’t go to the cops, Sam, | 萨姆 你知道我们不能找警方 | 
| [06:43] | unless you want Anson to | 除非你想让安森 | 
| [06:44] | drop a ton of bricks directly on my head. | 直接把我送进牢 | 
| [06:45] | I’m not talking about the cops. | 我没找警方的人 | 
| [06:47] | I’m talking about going to the FBI, | 我找的是联邦调查局的人 | 
| [06:49] | high enough so we can sort out your blackmail problem. | 级别很高 可以解决你那敲诈的事 | 
| [06:51] | I mean, I’m gonna have to call in a lot of favors — | 我是说 我要请些人帮忙 | 
| [06:52] | it’s probably the only play we have. | 这可能是我们唯一的计划了 | 
| [06:54] | But we still have to go get Anson’s money. | 我们始终得拿到安森的钱 | 
| [06:56] | Fi, do you think you can convince Jesse | 菲 你可以说服杰西 | 
| [06:58] | to back you up on a trip to the Cayman Islands? | 跟你一起去开曼群岛支援你吗 | 
| [07:00] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [07:03] | The Cayman Islands are home to only 60,000 people, | 开曼群岛只有人口六万 | 
| [07:06] | but thanks to lenient tax laws, | 拜宽大的税法所赐 | 
| [07:08] | it’s the fifth-largest financial center in the world, | 使其成为世界第五大金融中心 | 
| [07:11] | but it’s not banking like most people are used to. | 但并不是大多数人平时用的银行业务 | 
| [07:14] | Bank locations tend to not offer services | 银行所在办公地不提供诸如 | 
| [07:16] | like online bill pay, drive-through teller windows, | 在线支付 驾车通过出纳窗口 | 
| [07:19] | or even ATMs. | 自助提款等服务 | 
| [07:20] | What they lack in modern conveniences | 为了弥补这些服务 | 
| [07:22] | they make up for in guaranteeing their clients | 他们确保客户账户的 | 
| [07:24] | complete security and anonymity. | 安全性和保密性 | 
| [07:27] | Whether you’re a Wall Street executive looking for a tax shelter | 无论你是华尔街经理人寻求避税 | 
| [07:30] | or an international criminal hiding a small fortune, | 或者国际罪犯藏匿财产 | 
| [07:33] | it’s nearly impossible | 政府机关 | 
| [07:34] | for government agencies to access your information | 都无法追查到你的账户信息 | 
| [07:37] | when your bank of choice is nothing more | 在这里 银行的存在形式就是 | 
| [07:39] | than a number in a phone book, a sign on a window, | 电话簿上的一串号码 窗户上的一个标示 | 
| [07:42] | and a sleazy banker with very white teeth. | 又或者一个一口白牙的低俗银行家 | 
| [07:46] | You read Anson’s file on this dude? | 你看过安森给你关于这人的档案了吗 | 
| [07:48] | He hides money for everyone — | 他为各种人隐瞒财产 | 
| [07:49] | terrorist groups, arms traffickers, warlords. | 恐怖分子集团 军火走私者 军阀 | 
| [07:51] | I feel like I need a shower just looking at him. | 我觉得光看着他就浑身难受 | 
| [07:54] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们赶快了结了吧 | 
| [07:55] | Fi, Fi, whoa — we trying to get this guy | 菲 菲 我们要让这人 | 
| [07:57] | to transfer a couple hundred million off the books. | 转移几个亿出账 | 
| [07:59] | You think the move is to just blackmail him in the street? | 你觉得在大街上敲诈他就能办到吗 | 
| [08:02] | Of course not. | 当然不啦 | 
| [08:03] | I’m just gonna invite him to lunch. | 我是打算邀请他和我们午餐 | 
| [08:10] | Uh, Mr. Anders, a moment? | 安德斯先生 能稍等吗 | 
| [08:12] | Banking hours are over. | 营业时间结束了 | 
| [08:13] | Sir, I promise this will be worth your while. | 先生 我向你保证这事绝对值得一听 | 
| [08:15] | We heard you’re the best. | 我们听闻你是这方面的专家 | 
| [08:16] | My wife’s father’s dying. | 我岳父快死了 | 
| [08:17] | That’s very sad. I have a meeting. | 真遗憾 我还有个会要开 | 
| [08:20] | – Mr. Anders! – Yes? | -安德斯先生 -什么事 | 
| [08:21] | We did not charter a private jet from the Hamptons | 我们从汉普顿斯乘私人飞机赶来 | 
| [08:24] | to waste your time. | 不是为了浪费你的时间 | 
| [08:25] | Listen, we have a very… | 我们有一份巨额财产 | 
| [08:27] | very large sum of money that we need to move | 需要在她父亲一命呜呼之前 | 
| [08:29] | before her old man kicks the bucket | 转移掉 | 
| [08:30] | and his company’s board checks the books. | 但他公司的董事会会检查账簿的 | 
| [08:32] | We’re talking a $200 million estate. | 这可是一笔两亿美元的资产 | 
| [08:34] | – Now, if you’re not interested… – No. No. | -如果你不感兴趣的话 -不 不 | 
| [08:36] | I apologize for being brusque. | 我为我之前的无理道歉 | 
| [08:38] | I-I don’t get many walk-in clients. | 我只是通常不接待未经预约的客户 | 
| [08:40] | Oh, that’s understandable. | 可以理解 | 
| [08:42] | Let’s start over. | 让我们从头再来一遍吧 | 
| [08:43] | How about we take you to lunch tomorrow? | 明天中午共进午餐如何 | 
| [08:45] | How does 1:00 P.M. Sound? | 下午一点可以吗 | 
| [08:47] | Excellent. Meet me here. | 没问题 我就在这儿等你们 | 
| [08:48] | Bring your account information. I’ll look it over. | 把你们的账户资料带来 我要阅览一下 | 
| [08:50] | I’ll take care of any funds you wish to deposit. | 我会搞定你们想要转移的任何存款的 | 
| [08:53] | Okay? See you tomorrow. | 可以吗 明天见 | 
| [08:55] | Okay. Now Sam’s got to do his part. | 现在该萨姆行动了 | 
| [09:05] | When you want to catch | 如果你想要捉住一个 | 
| [09:05] | a well-placed and well-protected spy, | 藏匿保护得很好的间谍 | 
| [09:08] | you can’t just call local police. | 找当地警方是没用的 | 
| [09:09] | That kind of investigation takes high-level resources | 这种调查需要用到高级别的资源 | 
| [09:12] | and an even higher level of operational secrecy, | 以及动用到更高级别的保密操作 | 
| [09:15] | which means you have to start | 所以你首先要做的 | 
| [09:16] | with someone connected to the very top. | 就是找到与高层有关的人 | 
| [09:18] | A meeting with the deputy director, huh? | 与副局长会面是吗 | 
| [09:23] | Big favor, Axe. | 这可不是易事啊 埃克斯 | 
| [09:24] | I guess that explains why you bought me an $18 scotch. | 所以你才请我喝了杯18刀的威士忌 | 
| [09:27] | Come on. It’s a couple of calls. | 拜托了 就是打几个电话而已嘛 | 
| [09:28] | You got friends in the D.C. Office. | 你在华盛顿办事处有几个朋友的吧 | 
| [09:30] | And I’d like to keep them. | 我可不想失去他们 | 
| [09:31] | Look, my friends are in a tight spot. | 我的朋友现在正处于紧要关头 | 
| [09:32] | Spare me the details, all right? | 把细节都告诉我吧 | 
| [09:34] | I’ll set it up, | 我会去安排的 | 
| [09:35] | but I don’t want to get any more involved than I have to. | 不过我可不想再深入接触这些破事了 | 
| [09:37] | Fair enough. Thanks, Harris. | 太好了 谢谢你 哈里斯 | 
| [09:39] | And if this thing blows back on me, | 要是这事让我引火上身了 | 
| [09:41] | there won’t be enough scotch in the world | 就算有再多的威士忌 | 
| [09:42] | to keep me off your ass. | 我也不会理你了 | 
| [09:44] | Loud and clear. | 明白 | 
| [09:49] | Excuse me. Sam? There’s a young woman asking for you. | 打扰了 萨姆 有位女士要找你 | 
| [09:51] | I told her she’d have to wait until your meeting was over. | 我告诉她得等到你会面结束才行 | 
| [09:53] | – Ibarbilla! – Beatriz?! | -大下巴 -贝娅特丽丝 | 
| [09:55] | Oh! Wow! Is it great to see you! | 真高兴能见到你 | 
| [10:00] | What’s it been — like five years? | 我们多久没见了 有五年了吗 | 
| [10:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [10:03] | Looking for you. I’ve been all over the city. | 来找你 我跑遍了全城 | 
| [10:05] | And nobody knew where you lived. | 居然没有人知道你住在哪里 | 
| [10:06] | Well, you found me. Sit down. | 不过你还是找到我了 坐吧 | 
| [10:08] | So, what brings you to Miami? | 什么风把你吹来迈阿密的 | 
| [10:09] | You come all the way from Bogotown for a social visit? | 你从波格镇来这就为了看望我吗 | 
| [10:12] | I came because I need your help. | 我来是因为我需要你的帮助 | 
| [10:13] | Okay, we’ll get some dinner, you can fill me in, | 一会儿我们去吃晚饭你可以慢慢告诉我 | 
| [10:14] | we’ll catch up on old times. | 我们还能叙叙旧 | 
| [10:16] | Sam, this is serious. | 萨姆 这件事很严重 | 
| [10:19] | Someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人在追杀我 | 
| [10:24] | Okay, so, you wrote all these? | 这些都是你写的 | 
| [10:26] | For the newspaper, yes. | 对 为报社写的 | 
| [10:29] | And you think something in one of these articles | 你认为其中一个标题 | 
| [10:30] | made someone want to kill you? | 让某些人对你起了杀意 | 
| [10:32] | Not think. I know it! | 不是我认为 是确有其事 | 
| [10:34] | Okay. But this is in Russian. | 好吧 但是这可是在俄国 | 
| [10:36] | Since when do you speak Russian? | 你什么时候开始说俄语的 | 
| [10:41] | Okay. So, what do you want me to do, exactly? | 你具体想让我怎么帮你呢 | 
| [10:45] | You know people with the government. | 你认识政府的人 | 
| [10:47] | You can call them. | 帮我找他们 | 
| [10:49] | And say what? | 怎么跟他们说呢 | 
| [10:50] | You know, here’s 50 pages of research, | 你要知道 这里有五十页的调查 | 
| [10:52] | a bunch of articles | 大多标题都是关于 | 
| [10:53] | on Colombian/Russian oil contracts. | 哥伦比亚与俄国的石油合同问题 | 
| [10:55] | It’s complicated stuff. | 这是件很复杂的事情 | 
| [10:56] | Complicated? | 很复杂吗 | 
| [10:58] | This is simple. | 其实很简单 | 
| [11:00] | I print this, | 我把这些文章发表出来后 | 
| [11:01] | and the next day they try to shoot me. | 隔天就有人试图谋杀我 | 
| [11:04] | I got a call… | 我接到了一个 | 
| [11:07] | from a man I didn’t know. | 陌生男人的电话 | 
| [11:09] | I was busy, | 当时我在忙 | 
| [11:11] | so I told my assistant to take the call. | 所以我让助理接的电话 | 
| [11:14] | She was there at my desk | 当子弹射穿玻璃时 | 
| [11:17] | when the bullet came through the window. | 她正站在我的桌前接电话 | 
| [11:20] | Now she’s in the hospital. | 她现在人在医院 | 
| [11:21] | On life support. | 靠机器维持生命 | 
| [11:25] | Christ, kid. | 天哪 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah, sounds like somebody set you up for sure. | 听上去的确像是有人试图谋杀你 | 
| [11:29] | Do you know who this guy is, the guy who’s after you? | 你知道想谋杀你的人是谁吗 | 
| [11:31] | You got nothing? | 毫无头绪吗 | 
| [11:33] | Nothing. | 毫无头绪 | 
| [11:35] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know who else to ask. | 真的不好意思 我实在不知道该找谁了 | 
| [11:37] | It’s okay. You came to the right place. | 没关系 你找对人了 | 
| [11:38] | We’ll sort this out. | 我会帮解决问题的 | 
| [11:39] | First thing we got to do is find out who this son of a bitch is. | 首先我们要先弄清楚这个狗娘养的是谁 | 
| [11:42] | Chances are he’s still trying to track you down. | 只要他还试图谋杀你 | 
| [11:45] | Okay, get your stuff. | 你整理行李吧 | 
| [11:47] | Let’s get you someplace safe, | 我带你去安全的地方安顿下来 | 
| [11:48] | hopefully someplace that doesn’t smell like wet socks. | 去个没有臭袜子味的地方 | 
| [12:04] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不妙 | 
| [12:06] | Gun! Move! | 有枪 逃 | 
| [12:10] | Looks like the bastard | 看来这混蛋 | 
| [12:11] | who’s been after you followed you to Miami. | 已经跟着你来到迈阿密了 | 
| [12:13] | We got to get to that car. | 我们得上那辆车 | 
| [12:18] | – We’re not gonna make it! – Mira. | -我们做不到的 -跟着我 | 
| [12:20] | Surviving an enemy sniper attack | 躲过敌人狙击的办法 | 
| [12:22] | is about finding adequate cover | 是找到可以随着你移动的 | 
| [12:24] | while being able to stay mobile enough | 适当的遮蔽物 | 
| [12:25] | to escape the shooter’s pre-scouted kill zone. | 来逃离射手的射杀范围 | 
| [12:28] | Pulling the shifter linkage of a parked car into neutral | 把一辆停着的车的换挡装置拉至中央 | 
| [12:31] | and using it as a rolling barricade | 就能成为一个很好的遮蔽物 | 
| [12:34] | allows you to do both… | 同时跟着你移动 | 
| [12:35] | Stay behind the car. Okay? Ready? Push, push, push! | 躲在车后面 准备 推 推 推 | 
| [12:37] | …As long as you can get it moving. | 只要车子能被推动 | 
| [12:46] | He’s reloading. Let’s move! | 他在装子弹 快逃 | 
| [12:50] | Okay, let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [12:56] | – You okay? Are you hit? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 受伤了吗 -我没事 | 
| [12:57] | Go! Go! | 开啊 开啊 | 
| [13:10] | So, Mike, what you think? | 迈克 你怎么想 | 
| [13:11] | I mean, you know these eastern bloc types better than me. | 你比我更熟这些东方集团的行事 | 
| [13:13] | It’s been a long time, and I didn’t know any operatives | 那是很久之前的事了 他们驻拉丁美洲的特工 | 
| [13:15] | who worked in Latin America. | 我现在也一个不认识 | 
| [13:17] | You know, you blew the whistle on a lot of powerful people. | 你要知道 你揭发过许多有权有势的人 | 
| [13:19] | Any one of them can be after you. | 任何一个都可能来追杀你 | 
| [13:21] | You’re sure you have no idea? | 你确定你毫无头绪吗 | 
| [13:23] | I already told you. I don’t know. | 我告诉过你 我真的毫无头绪 | 
| [13:27] | We know the guy was trained. | 此人肯定接受过训练 | 
| [13:28] | And the hardware he was using was serious. | 而他所用的硬件设备也很厉害 | 
| [13:29] | Probably Russian FSB | 很可能是俄国国安局的人 | 
| [13:31] | but that doesn’t narrow it down much. | 但那也没能缩小多少范围 | 
| [13:33] | Mike, uh… This may sound crazy, | 迈克 这可能听上去很疯狂 | 
| [13:36] | but we know a shrink whose job it is | 我们不是正好认识个心理医生 | 
| [13:38] | to profile and identify agents like this. | 专门分析这些间谍 | 
| [13:41] | You want to bring Anson in on this? | 你想让安森卷入此事吗 | 
| [13:43] | We got to find this guy before he takes another shot. | 我们要在他进行下一次狙击之前找到此人 | 
| [13:45] | Anson’s our best bet at I.D.’ing him. | 安森是我们找到他的最好办法 | 
| [13:49] | Anson’s killed at least four people since we’ve met him. | 在我们遇见他之后安森至少杀了四个人 | 
| [13:51] | Are you sure you want to ask him for help? | 你确定你想找他帮忙吗 | 
| [13:53] | Mike, I don’t like this, either, | 迈克 我也不想这样做 | 
| [13:55] | but the kid means a lot to me, okay? | 但是这个孩子对我来说很重要 可以吗 | 
| [13:57] | She saved my life more than once when I was down in Colombia. | 我还在哥伦比亚的时候她救了我好几次 | 
| [13:59] | So if she comes to me for help, | 所以如果她来找我帮忙 | 
| [14:00] | I’m damn well gonna do it. | 我无论如何也要帮 | 
| [14:12] | As a spy, you get used to the idea | 身为间谍 你总会有 | 
| [14:14] | that you sometimes have to ask your enemies for help. | 向你敌人寻求帮助的时候 | 
| [14:17] | It’s not an easy thing to do, | 这并非易事 | 
| [14:18] | but unfortunately the best information | 但很不幸 最有用的信息 | 
| [14:20] | is often in the hands the worst people. | 往往在最难打交道的人手里 | 
| [14:23] | So, you want me to help you find a Russian spy? | 所以你想让我帮你找一个俄国间谍吗 | 
| [14:27] | Michael, I think you’re confused | 迈克尔 我觉得你没弄明白 | 
| [14:28] | about the nature of our relationship. | 我们俩的关系 | 
| [14:30] | You work for me. | 你是为我工作的 | 
| [14:31] | And I’ve done what you’ve asked. | 我已经做了你要求的那些事情了 | 
| [14:32] | Now I’m asking for something in return. | 现在我希望得到一些回报 | 
| [14:35] | What you get in return is your girlfriend’s freedom. | 你的回报将是你女朋友的自由 | 
| [14:37] | Now, don’t call me again until you have my money. | 在你拿到我的钱之前别再找我了 | 
| [14:39] | Before you go, I want you to think about something. | 在你离开之前 我希望你好好想想 | 
| [14:41] | You’ve seen my psych profile. | 你看过我的精神分析资料了吧 | 
| [14:42] | – I helped write your psych profile. – Good. | -那就是我写的 -很好 | 
| [14:44] | Then you know that if my friends are in danger — real danger — | 那你一定会知道如果我的朋友身陷险境 | 
| [14:48] | I will help them, whatever the risks. | 我一定鼎力相助 无论要冒多大的风险 | 
| [14:50] | What’s the point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [14:52] | My point is I’m no good to you dead or in jail. | 我死了或进了监狱对你都不是什么好事 | 
| [14:55] | So you help me, and it’s a lot more likely | 所以如果你帮了我 就等于说 | 
| [14:57] | I will stay healthy, free, and useful to you. | 我可以健康自由的继续帮你做事了 | 
| [15:02] | Fine. I’ll help. | 好吧 我帮你 | 
| [15:04] | But here’s what it’s gonna cost you. | 但是你要付出的代价是 | 
| [15:06] | I get to come along and watch you work, every step. | 我会盯着你每一步的工作 | 
| [15:14] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [15:16] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 | 
| [15:17] | And tell Fi and Jesse my bank account is still empty. | 顺便告诉菲和杰西我的银行账户还是空的 | 
| [15:26] | I must apologize again for before. | 我必须为之前的事再次致以歉意 | 
| [15:29] | People don’t always understand the, uh, high-dollar-amount, | 人们通常不理解我们提供的 | 
| [15:32] | discreet financial service we arrange. | 这些巨额并且慎重的金融服务 | 
| [15:35] | I assure you we understand exactly what you do. | 我像你保证我们完全明白你的工作是什么 | 
| [15:38] | Well, let’s get right to it, then, shall we? | 很好 那我们就开始吧 可以吗 | 
| [15:40] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你们什么 | 
| [15:41] | Well, here’s the deal, George. | 是这样的 乔治 | 
| [15:43] | There’s been a bit of a change of plans. | 我们微微改动了一下计划 | 
| [15:45] | We don’t need you to make a deposit. | 我们不用你帮我们存款了 | 
| [15:47] | We need you to make a withdrawal from this account. | 我们需要你从这个账户取款 | 
| [15:56] | That’s impossible. This is a flagged account. | 那不可能 这是个可疑账户 | 
| [15:58] | They’ll know the moment the money’s touched. | 只要里面的钱一动 他们就会知道 | 
| [15:59] | Now, unless there’s something else, | 如果没有别的事 | 
| [16:00] | I’d say this meeting is over. | 会面到此结束 | 
| [16:01] | Well, there is something else. | 还有一件事 | 
| [16:05] | Take a look at this. | 看下这个 | 
| [16:11] | These are my confidential client accounts. | 这是我机密客户的账户信息 | 
| [16:13] | – How on earth did you get this?! – Doesn’t matter how we got it. | -你们到底怎么弄到的 -怎么弄到的不要紧 | 
| [16:16] | All that matters is what we can do with it. | 要紧的是我们怎么处置它 | 
| [16:18] | You really think I’m gonna sit here and let this happen? | 你们当真以为我就这么坐以待毙 | 
| [16:21] | Let you blackmail me? | 被你们勒索 | 
| [16:23] | Um…Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [16:24] | It’s actually pretty simple, George. | 乔治 这事再简单不过了 | 
| [16:26] | If you don’t get us the money that we’re asking for, | 如果你不帮我们把钱提出来 | 
| [16:28] | well, all these dangerous clients of yours are gonna | 你所有的机密客户都会发现 | 
| [16:31] | find out that you haven’t been so discreet after all. | 你的服务并不是那么机密 | 
| [16:33] | Sharing their financial info would be quite a deal breaker. | 泄漏他们的财务信息绝对会毁了你的生意 | 
| [16:37] | My clients know that I would never — | 我的客户非常清楚我绝不会 | 
| [16:39] | okay, who should we call first — | 行 我们先打给谁 | 
| [16:41] | the drug dealers or the terrorists? | 毒贩子还是恐怖分子 | 
| [16:42] | Druggies are closer. That’s true. | 卖毒品的肯定不远 准没错 | 
| [16:44] | That’s true.But the terrorists are | 是没错 但是恐怖分子 | 
| [16:45] | a little quicker on the trigger, don’t you think? | 动起手来更快 你觉得呢 | 
| [16:47] | Yeah, what’s the country code for Algeria? | 阿尔及利亚的国家区号是多少 | 
| [16:48] | George, do you know — okay, okay, okay. Look. Fine. | -乔治 你知道吗 -行了行了 好吧 | 
| [16:50] | I’ll get the money. | 我去提钱 | 
| [16:51] | Meet me at the, uh, old church grounds. | 我们在旧教堂广场见 | 
| [16:53] | St. Anthony’s. Tomorrow at noon. | 圣安东尼教堂 明天中午 | 
| [16:55] | Thank you, George. | 谢了 乔治 | 
| [16:57] | I would insist that you stay for lunch, | 我本想留你吃个午饭 | 
| [16:58] | but you have work to do. | 不过你还有活要干 | 
| [16:59] | – Yeah. | -对 | 
| [17:12] | There you are, Michael. | 来啦 迈克尔 | 
| [17:14] | I must admit, I’m warming to the notion | 我得承认 对于你向我求助 | 
| [17:16] | of you coming to me for help. | 我是越来越热心了 | 
| [17:17] | I think it’ll be good for us. | 我觉得这对我们都好 | 
| [17:18] | You said you had something on who’s after Beatriz. | 你说你已经有了追杀贝娅特丽丝的人的消息 | 
| [17:20] | I went back to the office and worked up a profile, | 我回办公室 整理了一个档案 | 
| [17:23] | uh, based on involvement in the oil industry, | 要与石油相关 | 
| [17:26] | assignments into Colombia, | 分配到哥伦比亚 | 
| [17:27] | and, of course, skill with a sniper rifle. | 当然 还得是个熟练的狙击手 | 
| [17:29] | Any good candidates? | 找到嫌疑人了吗 | 
| [17:32] | Beatriz’s article referenced a man named Oscar Aguirre. | 贝娅特丽丝的文章里提到一个叫奥斯卡·阿瓜尔的人 | 
| [17:35] | Real name — Oscar Markov. | 真名叫奥斯卡·马科夫 | 
| [17:37] | He wasn’t supposed to be at that energy conference. | 他本不应该出现在能源会议上 | 
| [17:40] | She outed a spy. | 她暴露了一个间谍 | 
| [17:42] | And now that his cover’s blown, his number-one priority | 现在他的掩护被发现了 所以他首先要解决掉 | 
| [17:45] | is to silence his pretty little publicist. | 少数知道他真实身份的人 | 
| [17:47] | Question is, what will his next move be? | 问题是 他下一步会做什么 | 
| [17:50] | The FSB likes to plant spies | 俄罗斯国安局热衷将间谍 | 
| [17:51] | in big corporations on foreign soil. | 安插在别国的大型企业中 | 
| [17:54] | He’d be looking to reconnect. | 他一定想再找到她 | 
| [17:56] | Exactly. So I went a step further, located Russian intelligence’s | 没错 所以我多调查了一点 找到了俄罗斯情报部门 | 
| [17:59] | favorite corporate headquarters here in Miami. | 在迈阿密最有可能安插间谍的公司总部 | 
| [18:03] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [18:03] | The information’s not free. | 情报不是免费的 | 
| [18:06] | You already agreed to help. | 你答应帮我的 | 
| [18:07] | I agreed to I.D. Oscar. Job done. | 我只答应查出奥斯卡的身份 任务完成了 | 
| [18:09] | If you want to know where he is, | 如果你想知道他在哪儿 | 
| [18:10] | I want unfettered access to that brain of yours. | 我要事无巨细 完全了解你脑子里每一步的想法 | 
| [18:12] | I get to ask the questions, and you have to answer them. | 我要问你问题 而你必须回答 | 
| [18:15] | I don’t have time to play these games. | 我没时间陪你玩 | 
| [18:16] | No, you don’t. | 是 你是没时间 | 
| [18:18] | But I do. | 不过我有 | 
| [18:21] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [18:22] | Ask me whatever you’d like. But just tell me where he is. | 想问什么就问 但你要告诉我他在哪 | 
| [18:25] | Oscar made an appointment at Dyban Industries. | 奥斯卡在戴班工业工作 | 
| [18:28] | It’s a Russian energy firm on Miami Beach. | 这是一家位于迈阿密海滩的俄罗斯能源公司 | 
| [18:30] | Probably on his way there now. | 没准他这会儿正赶去那呢 | 
| [18:44] | Well, where do you start? | 那么 从哪儿开始呢 | 
| [18:46] | Her. The blonde at the front desk. | 她 那个金发前台 | 
| [18:48] | She sees everyone that comes and goes through this lobby. | 大堂里每天进出的人她都见过 | 
| [18:51] | And she won’t have the clearances | 而且她不可能知道 | 
| [18:52] | to know who’s working with the FSB. | 谁是为俄国安局工作的 | 
| [18:54] | If we play it right, she can give us full access | 要是我们干得好 她还能帮我们 | 
| [18:56] | to the building. | 进入这栋大楼的所有房间 | 
| [18:58] | Let me ask you something. | 问你一个问题 | 
| [19:01] | What do you think happens to her | 要是你进去了 | 
| [19:02] | after you talk your way in? | 你觉得她的后果会怎样 | 
| [19:04] | This job is probably all that she has. | 也许她就指望这份工作了 | 
| [19:06] | How do you justify that to yourself? | 你如何让自己心安呢 | 
| [19:09] | Unfettered access, remember? | 事无巨细 记得吗 | 
| [19:13] | Better she finds a new job than Sam buries a friend. | 她找个新工作好过萨姆埋掉他的朋友 | 
| [19:18] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [19:21] | Good afternoon. How can I help you? | 下午好 有什么能帮您的 | 
| [19:22] | Uh, I have a meeting with Oscar Markov. | 我与奥斯卡·马科夫有约 | 
| [19:25] | My name is Dmitri Malkin. | 我叫迪米特里·马尔金 | 
| [19:26] | I believe I’m in the computer. | 电脑里一定有我的记录 | 
| [19:28] | Okay. Let me check. | 好的 我查一下 | 
| [19:30] | Irina. That’s a beautiful name. | 依瑞纳 很美的名字 | 
| [19:33] | Uh…thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:34] | Wasn’t the youngest in Chekhov’s “Three sisters” Named Irina? | 这不是契诃夫的<三姐妹>里面小女儿的名字 依瑞纳吗 | 
| [19:38] | Yes. Uh, actually, my father ran a theater in Moscow. | 是的 其实我爸在莫斯科经营剧院 | 
| [19:41] | And he named me for her. Oh. | 他以她的名字给我命名的 | 
| [19:43] | I’m sorry, Mr. Malkin. | 抱歉 马尔金先生 | 
| [19:44] | Your friend signed in 20 minutes ago. | 您的朋友20分钟前进来了 | 
| [19:46] | He went to suite 120, but your name — | 他去了120套房 但您的名字 | 
| [19:48] | it’s not coming up. | 系统里没有 | 
| [19:49] | You know what? This is my mistake. It — | 知道吗 这是我的错 | 
| [19:51] | could you let him use one of those temporary passes | 你能否给他一张临时出入证 | 
| [19:53] | to just go back while you and I sort this out? | 我跟你在这里继续查 | 
| [20:00] | Thank you, Irina. | 谢谢你 依瑞纳 | 
| [20:17] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的 | 
| [20:19] | Ah, yes, I have a meeting in room 120 | 有 我跟那边那人在120房间 | 
| [20:21] | with that man right there. | 有个约 | 
| [20:22] | You can wait for him in the lobby. | 你可以去大堂等他 | 
| [20:23] | He’ll see you when we’re finished. | 等我们这儿结束了 他会去见你 | 
| [20:25] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. | 可能我没说清楚 | 
| [20:26] | I need to speak to him right now. | 我现在就要跟他谈 | 
| [20:27] | You see, we’re in the middle of a negotiation. | 我们有事正在协商中 | 
| [20:29] | Drop it, Mr. Westen. | 得了 韦斯顿先生 | 
| [20:30] | I’m with Russian intelligence. | 我可是俄罗斯情报部门的 | 
| [20:32] | You don’t think my employers briefed me | 你以为我的上级不会给我一份 | 
| [20:34] | on the burned spy in Miami? | 迈阿密免职间谍的简要资料吗 | 
| [20:40] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪 | 
| [20:42] | Go away. | 出去 | 
| [20:43] | Your man in there is out of control. | 你的人已经失控 | 
| [20:44] | He’s shooting at civilians. | 他向平民开枪 | 
| [20:46] | He is FSB’s problem, not yours. | 他是俄国安局的问题 不是你的 | 
| [20:50] | What are you doing?!Go after him. | 你们是干嘛的 追上他 | 
| [20:52] | See what you did? | 看你干的好事 | 
| [20:54] | I don’t have time to deal with you. | 我没时间陪你 | 
| [20:56] | Got a big enough mess on my hands already. | 手头已经有个大麻烦 | 
| [20:58] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 | 
| [20:59] | You can help? No. | 你能帮 不 | 
| [21:00] | His car was right outside. He’s gone. | 他的车刚才还在外面 他不见了 | 
| [21:04] | Too late, isn’t it? | 太晚了 不是吗 | 
| [21:06] | You’re Oscar’s handler in Miami. | 你是奥斯卡在迈阿密的负责人 | 
| [21:08] | He’s your responsibility. Think about it. | 他在你的职责范围内 想想吧 | 
| [21:10] | What happens to you if I find him first? | 要是让我先找着他 你会怎么样 | 
| [21:12] | If you find him and Oscar doesn’t kill you, | 要你是先找到他 而且奥斯卡也没杀掉你 | 
| [21:14] | I’ll get someone else to finish the job. | 我会找别人把你解决了 | 
| [21:18] | Get this CIA trash out of my sight. | 把这个中情局垃圾弄出去 | 
| [21:31] | Okay, guys, here’s what I got. | 好了 伙计们 听听我搞到的消息 | 
| [21:32] | Talked to my cop buddy down at the precinct. | 我找了我在该区域当值的警察朋友 | 
| [21:34] | He’s pulling the information from the traffic cameras | 他正在调俄罗斯能源公司周边的 | 
| [21:36] | around the Russian energy firm. | 交通录像 | 
| [21:38] | He’s gonna send me a screen grab any minute now | 一发现奥斯卡开车逃离的录像 | 
| [21:40] | of the car Oscar got away in. | 他就把影片截图给我发过来 | 
| [21:41] | Oh, and my beers are off limits. | 我的啤酒禁止随取 | 
| [21:44] | I don’t think beverages were part of your little deal with Mike. | 我认为酒水不属于你跟迈克的小协议范畴内 | 
| [21:49] | Is finding Oscar still the best idea? | 找到奥斯卡有那么重要吗 | 
| [21:51] | He’s running from you. He’s running from his own people. | 他躲你们 也躲他的自己人 | 
| [21:53] | Why not just let him run? | 干嘛不索性让他跑了 | 
| [21:55] | Beatriz doesn’t go home until she’s safe. | 贝娅特丽丝只有安全了才能回家 | 
| [21:58] | That means taking Oscar down. | 所以必须捉住奥斯卡 | 
| [21:59] | Yeah, uh, sorry to interrupt your psychotherapy, Mike. | 不好意思 打搅你们的心理医疗了 迈克 | 
| [22:02] | I just got the footage. | 我刚得到截图 | 
| [22:03] | Looks like Oscar’s driving a red Ford. | 看起来奥斯卡驾驶一辆红色福特 | 
| [22:05] | License plate starts with, um, “B”? | 车牌号第一个字母是 B吗 | 
| [22:09] | – Is that an 8 or a 3? – Unbelievable. | – 是8还是3 -难以置信 | 
| [22:11] | Of course, when it comes to giving me a traffic ticket, | 他们给我开罚单的时候 | 
| [22:13] | they work perfectly. | 车牌号可清楚着呢 | 
| [22:14] | So, how does Michael Westen deal with a dead end? | 那么 迈克尔·韦斯顿会如何处理死胡同呢 | 
| [22:16] | This isn’t a social experiment, you son of a bitch. | 这不是社会活动体验 你个狗娘养的 | 
| [22:18] | We’re talking about Beatriz here. | 我们是在帮贝娅特丽丝 | 
| [22:20] | I know what the stakes are, Sam. | 我知道这关系到谁 萨姆 | 
| [22:21] | And I also know that my deal means | 我也知道 我们的交易意味着 | 
| [22:23] | that I get my questions answered. | 我随时得到解答 | 
| [22:26] | So? | 那么答案是 | 
| [22:28] | Oscar found Beatriz once. | 奥斯卡找到过贝娅特丽丝一次 | 
| [22:29] | If we figure out how he tracked her down, | 只要我们搞清楚他怎么找到她的 | 
| [22:32] | we can use that to lure him out. | 我们就能用她把他引出来 | 
| [22:33] | I don’t know how useful she’ll be. | 我不知道她现在能不能帮上忙 | 
| [22:35] | She talked to the hospital. | 她跟医院通过话 | 
| [22:36] | Her co-worker, the one that Oscar shot? | 她的同事 奥斯卡开枪射杀的那个人 | 
| [22:38] | She died this morning. | 她今晨去世了 | 
| [22:40] | Bea’s pretty broken up. | 碧儿快崩溃了 | 
| [22:51] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的死 我很遗憾 | 
| [22:55] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 | 
| [22:58] | She’s dead because of what I did. | 是我害死了她 | 
| [23:01] | Oscar made the choice to shoot your friend. | 是奥斯卡决定射杀你的朋友 | 
| [23:03] | He’s to blame, not you. | 应该怪他 而不是你 | 
| [23:05] | Tell that to her little sister. | 把这话去跟她妹妹说 | 
| [23:11] | Listen, the only way we’re gonna make this right | 听我说 我们只有找到他 | 
| [23:14] | is if we find him. | 才能惩戒他 | 
| [23:15] | Now, other than Sam, | 现在除了萨姆 | 
| [23:17] | was there anyone else who knew you were in Miami? | 还有谁知道你在迈阿密 | 
| [23:21] | I e-mailed a friend at the Miami consulate. | 我给我在迈阿密领事馆的朋友发过一封电子邮件 | 
| [23:23] | She helped me with travel and the motel and everything. | 她帮我处理出差事宜 定宾馆什么的 | 
| [23:26] | Well, that’s how Oscar found you. | 奥斯卡就是这么找到你的 | 
| [23:28] | And if we’re gonna trap him, | 我们要想给他设个套 | 
| [23:29] | he needs to think he’s found you again. | 就得让他以为他又找到你了 | 
| [23:31] | I need you to e-mail your friend at the consulate, | 我需要你给你在领事馆的朋友再发一封电子邮件 | 
| [23:33] | set up a meeting there for later today. | 约在今天晚些时候在领事馆碰个面 | 
| [23:36] | Okay. And then? | 行 然后呢 | 
| [23:37] | And then I go to the consulate and I take care of Oscar. | 然后我去领事馆 解决了奥斯卡 | 
| [23:40] | Sam knows a lot of good places to stay low. | 萨姆有很多藏身之处 | 
| [23:42] | He’s gonna take you far away from here. | 他会带你远离这里 | 
| [23:45] | You’ll be safe until it’s over. | 在事情结束前保证你的安全 | 
| [23:55] | There’s George. Right on time. | 乔治来了 正准时 | 
| [24:01] | Oh, and he’s packing. | 他还带了家伙 | 
| [24:03] | He just brushed his waistband, checking his gun. | 刚才摸腰带是在检查他的枪 | 
| [24:05] | He probably decided it was easier to kill us | 他可能觉得杀了咱俩 | 
| [24:07] | than to get the money out of Anson’s account. | 比提出安森账户上的钱容易 | 
| [24:09] | Well, for a money guy, he’s not good at calculating risk. | 作为搞金融的 竟不懂风险计算 | 
| [24:12] | What do you think — I zig, you zag, | 你看这样如何 我后你前 | 
| [24:13] | surround him before he pees himself? | 在他吓傻前包围他 | 
| [24:15] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 | 
| [24:22] | George. So good to see you. | 乔治 很高兴见到你 | 
| [24:29] | George! I thought we were friends. | 乔治 我还以为咱们已是朋友 | 
| [24:32] | You know, I’m beginning to think | 你知道 我在想 | 
| [24:33] | he didn’t hold up his end of the deal. | 他没能完成答应的事 | 
| [24:34] | Look, please. I-I tried. | 请听我说 我尽力了 | 
| [24:36] | But I can’t transfer the money. All right? | 可我提不出那笔钱 懂吗 | 
| [24:39] | It’s not just tracked. | 它不只是被标记可疑 | 
| [24:40] | It’s flagged 10 different ways | 有各种我都没听说过的情报单位 | 
| [24:42] | by agencies I never even knew existed. | 用十数种方式盯死了它 | 
| [24:43] | We’ll make sure they can’t find you. | 我们可以保证他们抓不到你 | 
| [24:45] | I think it’s time that George retired | 我看乔治也是时候 | 
| [24:46] | from the dirty-banking business. | 从肮脏的银行业退休了 | 
| [24:48] | Ooh, I think so, too. | 我也同意 | 
| [24:49] | You know what, George? You had a good run. | 知道吗 乔治 你行好运了 | 
| [24:51] | Here’s the deal — you’re gonna get the cash, | 交易如下 你去弄钱 | 
| [24:53] | we’re gonna help you vanish. | 我们帮你人间蒸发 | 
| [24:54] | And I would get some money for yourself, too. | 我要是你 自己也弄上一笔钱 | 
| [24:56] | It’ll help you lay low. | 有助于你隐姓埋名 | 
| [24:57] | I’m sure the bad guys you’re in bed with | 跟你搞在一起那些坏蛋 | 
| [24:59] | have some spare change they can donate to the cause. | 总会有些零钱要捐 | 
| [25:01] | Rip off my clients? You’re crazy. | 偷客户的钱 你疯了 | 
| [25:04] | They’d hunt me down. They’d kill me! | 他们会抓住我 然后把我碾死 | 
| [25:05] | Probably best if they think he’s already dead. | 那最好让他们以为你死了 | 
| [25:07] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [25:08] | I-I don’t like it! | 我不喜欢 | 
| [25:09] | Well, you don’t get a vote, big guy. | 没你说话的份儿 大个子 | 
| [25:11] | You just get us that money. | 你只负责给我们拿钱 | 
| [25:12] | You have one hour. I suggest you get moving. | 给你一小时 劝你抓紧行动 | 
| [25:23] | I took the money from your account, | 我把钱从你们的账户转出来了 | 
| [25:25] | and I deposited it into a clean one. | 存在一个清白的账户里 | 
| [25:28] | And…There we go. | 钱到了 | 
| [25:29] | Anson is officially many, many digits richer. | 安森的资产又长了好几个零 | 
| [25:31] | He’s not the only one. | 不只是他 | 
| [25:33] | Exactly how much did you steal from your clients? | 你到底从客户那里偷了多少 | 
| [25:35] | As much as I could carry. | 能提多少提多少 | 
| [25:36] | Good. It’s gonna have to last you a lifetime. | 很好 够你享受下半辈子了 | 
| [25:39] | Only way you stay alive is if you play dead | 你要想活只能装死 | 
| [25:40] | till the day you die, my man. | 直到你真正死的那天 朋友 | 
| [25:42] | We stopped at a blood bank | 我们去了趟血库 | 
| [25:43] | and made a withdrawal of our own. | 自提了一些回来 | 
| [25:49] | Faking someone’s death | 伪装某人的死亡 | 
| [25:50] | is all about getting the details right. | 最重要是把细节做到位 | 
| [25:52] | The human body contains five liters of blood. | 人体内有五公升血液 | 
| [25:55] | Finding half that amount | 发现其中大半 | 
| [25:56] | spilled across the seat of an abandoned car | 溅满一辆遗弃车辆的车座 | 
| [25:58] | is enough to lead any crime-scene investigator | 足够让任何犯罪现场调查人员 | 
| [26:00] | to draw the obvious conclusion. | 得到那个显而易见的结论 | 
| [26:02] | Hope you’re not afraid of needles, George. | 希望你不怕打针 乔治 | 
| [26:04] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是开玩笑吧 | 
| [26:06] | Don’t be squeamish. | 别这么娇气 | 
| [26:07] | We just need to leave a little of your DNA behind. | 我们只需要留点你的DNA在这儿 | 
| [26:12] | Answering the remaining questions | 要回答剩下的问题 | 
| [26:13] | of where the body went and how the victim was injured | 尸体哪去了以及死者如何受伤 | 
| [26:16] | is as simple as a blood trail run cold, | 只需留下一条变冷的血迹 | 
| [26:18] | destroying any DNA that doesn’t match the victim, | 毁掉和死者不符的DNA | 
| [26:21] | and lots and lots of bullets. | 以及留下大量弹孔 | 
| [26:39] | All right, there’s a change of clothes in the bag | 好了 包里有换洗的衣服 | 
| [26:41] | and a boat waiting for you in the marina at the end of the road. | 路尽头的码头有船等你 | 
| [26:43] | That’s great, but can I get a ride? | 太好了 能搭个车吗 | 
| [26:45] | No ghosts in the rental. | 租车公司不让搭死人 | 
| [26:52] | Have a nice death. | 好好享受死后生活 | 
| [27:18] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:19] | Michael Westen. This is Ivan Baskov. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 我是伊凡·巴斯科夫 | 
| [27:21] | Ivan, do you keep a lot of CIA trash on speed dial, | 伊凡 你快拨里有很多中情局废棋电话 | 
| [27:24] | or am I just special? | 还是说我是特例 | 
| [27:26] | I’ve been ordered to make finding Oscar a top priority. | 上边下令 找奥斯卡是我的头等要务 | 
| [27:29] | If my agents see you getting in the way, | 如果我的手下看见你碍事 | 
| [27:32] | they shoot on sight. | 他们会立即杀了你 | 
| [27:34] | Is that clear enough for you, Michael? | 迈克尔 我说的够明白吗 | 
| [27:37] | Consider this your last warning. | 这是给你的最后警告 | 
| [27:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 | 
| [27:45] | I’m replacing the fuel injector of an old truck. | 我给旧卡车换燃料喷射器 | 
| [27:47] | Just came by for some supplies. | 只是过来拿点配件 | 
| [27:53] | Mom, I was trying to protect you. | 妈 我只是想保护你 | 
| [27:55] | Oh, just stop. | 得了吧 | 
| [27:56] | I think I’ve proven | 我想我已经证明了 | 
| [27:57] | that I can take anything your life throws at me. | 你给我惹的麻烦我都能接受 | 
| [28:00] | What I can’t take is your keeping things from me. | 我接受不了的是你向我隐瞒事实 | 
| [28:03] | – Mom — – I’m not finished. | -妈 -我还没说完 | 
| [28:05] | Your life affects all of us. | 你的生活影响了所有人 | 
| [28:07] | It affects Sam. It affects Fiona. | 包括萨姆 菲欧娜 | 
| [28:10] | Only I’m the only one who’s left in the dark. | 可我是唯一一个被蒙在鼓里的 | 
| [28:19] | Mom, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 妈 我为向你隐瞒真相道歉 | 
| [28:21] | Anson was using anything he could against me. | 安森曾经用尽一切手段对付我 | 
| [28:24] | Fi, you. | 菲 你 | 
| [28:26] | And he mentioned dad. | 他还提到了我爸 | 
| [28:30] | What about your dad? | 他说你爸什么 | 
| [28:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 算了 | 
| [28:35] | I don’t want to know. I don’t need to know. | 我不想知道 也不需要知道 | 
| [28:38] | Michael, I’m not trying to tell you how to run your life. | 迈克尔 我不想对你的生活指手画脚 | 
| [28:40] | You’re a big boy. | 你是大人了 | 
| [28:42] | But it’s the things you don’t know | 但是那些你不知道的事 | 
| [28:43] | that can hurt you. | 往往伤你最深 | 
| [29:00] | You see anything? | 看见什么了 | 
| [29:01] | Not yet, but from this vantage point, | 没有 不过借助这个有利地势 | 
| [29:03] | Oscar’s car won’t be hard to spot. | 要找奥斯卡的车不难 | 
| [29:05] | So we have some time. | 所以咱们还有点时间 | 
| [29:08] | I’m curious about something. | 我有些好奇 | 
| [29:09] | Why this deep attachment to the people you help? | 你为什么这么热衷于救人 | 
| [29:13] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:14] | Well, here you are with me, someone you despise, | 你跟我一起 一个你鄙视的人 | 
| [29:16] | about to do something exceedingly dangerous | 准备做些极度危险的事情 | 
| [29:18] | for someone you met yesterday. | 为了一个你昨天才认识的人 | 
| [29:20] | Why? | 原因 | 
| [29:21] | Why do you care? | 你为什么想知道 | 
| [29:23] | You don’t think I want to understand the man | 你觉得我不想了解这个 | 
| [29:24] | who destroyed my life’s work? | 毁了我一生心血的人吗 | 
| [29:26] | I want to know why you do what you do. | 我要了解你行为的动机 | 
| [29:30] | Sometimes good people are handed bad situations. | 有时好人会遇上坏事儿 | 
| [29:34] | It’s not their fault. | 那不是他们的错 | 
| [29:35] | You’re motivated by something | 你的动机就是打抱不平 | 
| [29:37] | as generic as injustice, honestly? | 这么普通的理由 真的吗 | 
| [29:39] | Honestly, we’re gonna have to get into it another time. | 说真的 咱们得改天再聊了 | 
| [29:42] | That’s Oscar’s car right on schedule. Time to end this. | 奥斯卡的车准时到达 是时候了结了 | 
| [29:56] | If you want to incapacitate an enemy’s moving car, | 要想废掉敌人正在驾驶的汽车 | 
| [29:59] | the first thing you need is a bigger vehicle. | 首先需要一辆更大的汽车 | 
| [30:01] | A utility truck gives you enough horsepower | 多用途卡车有足够的马力 | 
| [30:03] | to keep you from getting left in the dust | 让你不会被甩在后面 | 
| [30:05] | and a full-size metal bumper that can take a pounding. | 还有全尺寸金属保险杠可以给敌人重击 | 
| [30:08] | The trick is getting close enough to your target | 关键是找准时机 | 
| [30:10] | to precisely time an accident | 接近目标 | 
| [30:11] | that keeps innocent bystanders out of harm’s way | 保证过往车辆不受牵连 | 
| [30:14] | and surprises your enemy with a hard impact | 用突然猛击让敌人措手不及 | 
| [30:17] | to force them out of control. | 导致他驾驶失控 | 
| [30:22] | And if their wheels aren’t touching the ground, | 如果车轮不能沾地面 | 
| [30:24] | they’ll have no way to escape. | 他们就没法逃跑了 | 
| [30:26] | Hands! Hands up! Show me your hands! | 手 手举起来 让我看见 | 
| [30:29] | – Don’t shoot, please! – Put your hands up! | -别开枪 求你 -手举起来 | 
| [30:31] | I can’t! They’re tied to the wheel! | 举不了 被系在方向盘上了 | 
| [30:33] | This guy put a gun to my head | 那人用枪指着我脑袋 | 
| [30:34] | and said I had to drive to some building downtown, I swear. | 让我开车去城里一座大楼 我发誓 | 
| [30:37] | You got to help me. | 你得帮帮我 | 
| [30:38] | Sorry, but you’re gonna have to sit tight. | 抱歉 你还是等待救援吧 | 
| [30:40] | I have bigger problems right now. | 我现在有更大的麻烦 | 
| [30:41] | I know I’m new to field work, | 我知道我是外勤新手 | 
| [30:42] | but something tells me that’s not Oscar | 不过显然这不是奥斯卡 | 
| [30:44] | and this isn’t how the plan was supposed to go… | 这也不是计划中的情况 | 
| [30:46] | And that this is a perfect place for an ambush. | 而且这还是个伏击的好地方 | 
| [30:49] | If this was an ambush, we’d be dead already. | 他要伏击我们早死了 | 
| [30:51] | No, Oscar’s trying to keep us busy. | 不 奥斯卡是声东击西 | 
| [30:55] | Hey, Mike, what’s up? You nab that guy? | 迈克 怎么了 抓到那家伙了 | 
| [30:58] | Sam, Oscar knows where you are. | 萨姆 奥斯卡知道你们藏身的地方 | 
| [31:00] | What? How? | 啥 怎么知道的 | 
| [31:01] | Beatriz called the hospital with your phone. | 贝娅特丽丝用你手机打给医院 | 
| [31:03] | He must have put a tap on the other end. | 他肯定从另一方窃听了 | 
| [31:04] | Mike, that was hours ago. He could be here already. | 迈克 那是一小时前 现在他可能已经到了 | 
| [31:07] | – Is Oscar here? – Get down! | -奥斯卡在这儿 -趴下 | 
| [31:15] | Crap! | 该死 | 
| [31:17] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们快离开吧 | 
| [31:18] | No, no, no. You stay still. We got to stop the bleeding. | 不行 你别动 咱们得先止血 | 
| [31:20] | Press that against there. | 按住这里 | 
| [31:22] | Sam?! Sam, you all right? What’s going on? | 萨姆 你还好吗 怎么回事 | 
| [31:24] | Uh, Beatriz took some shrapnel. | 贝娅特丽丝被榴弹打伤 | 
| [31:26] | We got to think of something, ’cause we’re sitting ducks here. | 我们得想点办法 否则就要任他宰割 | 
| [31:28] | I don’t know how long we’re gonna last. | 不知道我们能支持多久 | 
| [31:43] | All right, stay behind this vest | 好吧 躲在这背心后面 | 
| [31:44] | and keep the pressure on that bleeding. | 继续压住伤口 | 
| [31:49] | Sam, hold on. I’m on my way. | 萨姆 坚持住 我就来 | 
| [31:50] | What now, Michael? | 现在怎么办 迈克尔 | 
| [31:52] | Riding to Beatriz’s and Sam’s rescue? | 驰援贝娅特丽丝和萨姆 | 
| [31:54] | What’s the thought process behind that? | 这背后的思考过程是怎样的 | 
| [31:56] | I’m done playing your games, Anson. | 我玩够了你的游戏 安森 | 
| [31:58] | My games make more sense than charging off half-cocked. | 我的游戏比你的轻率行动更合理 | 
| [32:01] | I have to do something. | 我总得做点什么 | 
| [32:02] | Even if it makes no sense? | 即使你的做法不合理 | 
| [32:04] | Sam’s a good enough soldier | 萨姆是个很好的战士 | 
| [32:05] | to hold him off for a half an hour, | 能够抵抗半个小时 | 
| [32:06] | but you’ll never get there before Oscar finishes the job. | 但奥斯卡完成他的工作前你绝对到不了 | 
| [32:11] | You want to rip me apart right now? | 你想现在把我撕碎吗 | 
| [32:13] | Go ahead. It just proves I’m right. | 动手吧 这只能证明我是对的 | 
| [32:14] | You have all the answers, huh?! | 你什么都知道 不是吗 | 
| [32:17] | Well, let’s hear it! You tell me what to do! | 那就听听吧 你说我该怎么做 | 
| [32:19] | Because we’re running out of time! | 因为我们没时间了 | 
| [32:20] | I don’t have the right answer. Just the right question. | 我没有正确的答案 只有正确的问题 | 
| [32:23] | Why do you think Oscar managed to outwit you here? | 你认为奥斯卡为什么骗你来这里 | 
| [32:27] | Because he’s a sociopath like you. | 因为他和你一样是反社会人格 | 
| [32:29] | He likes killing innocent people. | 他喜欢杀害无辜的人 | 
| [32:31] | Wrong. | 错 | 
| [32:33] | This is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 | 
| [32:41] | If you want to save your friends, you have to dig deeper. | 如果想救你的朋友 必须刨根究底 | 
| [32:44] | Where’d it all start? | 从哪里开始 | 
| [32:44] | Why did 17-year-old Michael join the army? | 为何17岁的迈克尔要参军 | 
| [32:52] | To get away from my dad. | 逃离我父亲 | 
| [32:53] | – Is that what you want to hear, Anson? – No, no, no. | -这是你要听的吗 -不 不 不 | 
| [32:55] | There’s a reason | 你要做 | 
| [32:56] | you have to be everybody’s white knight, Michael. | 人们的救星 总有原因的 迈克尔 | 
| [32:59] | You left because you thought if you saved the world, | 你认为如果能拯救世界 | 
| [33:01] | you’d be safe at home. | 家里也会变得安全 | 
| [33:03] | And that’s what Oscar needs right now. | 这也是此刻奥斯卡需要的 | 
| [33:05] | He needs to feel safe. | 他需要安全感 | 
| [33:06] | Give him what he wants, Michael. | 给他想要的 迈克尔 | 
| [33:08] | If you were him, what would you do? | 如果你是他 会怎么做 | 
| [33:11] | What would make you call off the hunt? | 你如何才会罢手 | 
| [33:14] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 | 
| [33:19] | He wants his life back. | 恢复以前的生活 | 
| [33:21] | And who can give it to him? | 谁能做到 | 
| [33:24] | His handler. | 他的联络人 | 
| [33:25] | We need to go see Ivan. | 我们得去见伊凡 | 
| [33:38] | Where are the police? | 警察在哪里 | 
| [33:39] | Too far away, and Oscar knows it. | 远着呢 奥斯卡了如指掌 | 
| [33:42] | I’m gonna try and carve a way out of this death trap. | 这个死亡陷阱要自己努力找出口 | 
| [33:51] | I thought I told you to stay out of my way. | 我说过别来烦我 | 
| [33:53] | That includes coming to my offices uninvited. | 也包括没让你来我的办公室 | 
| [33:57] | Listen, your Oscar problem is about to turn | 听着 奥斯卡的问题马上就要演变为 | 
| [33:58] | into a double murder on U.S. Soil. | 美国境内的双重谋杀 | 
| [34:00] | You need to call off your dog right now. | 你要马上取消他的行动 | 
| [34:02] | Oscar is off his leash. Nothing I can do. | 奥斯卡是脱缰野马 我无能为力 | 
| [34:04] | Unless you want to tell me where he is. | 除非你想告诉我他在哪里 | 
| [34:06] | He will be gone when you get there, and my friends will be dead. | 你去的时候他早走了 我朋友早死了 | 
| [34:09] | That’s a pity. | 很可惜 | 
| [34:09] | It will be, because I’ll have every U.S. Agency | 会的 因为我会让美国所有部门 | 
| [34:12] | crawling all over this office, | 上门叨扰 | 
| [34:13] | and they’ll be coming directly after you. | 他们一定会直接冲着你来的 | 
| [34:16] | Fine. What do you want from me? | 好吧 要我怎么做 | 
| [34:18] | I want you to put an end to this. | 我要你结束这一切 | 
| [34:20] | You call him, you tell him his target, | 打电话给他 告诉他 | 
| [34:22] | Beatriz Pendas, works for you — | 目标贝娅特丽丝·潘德斯是为你工作的 | 
| [34:23] | she’s a Russian operative | 她是俄国特工 | 
| [34:24] | running an off-the-books mission for you. | 为你执行一个计划外的任务 | 
| [34:29] | No, that’s easy to say. | 不 说说很简单 | 
| [34:31] | I want him off the streets, too, | 我还要他流浪街头 | 
| [34:33] | but Oscar knows if he meets me again, | 但奥斯卡知道如果再见我 | 
| [34:35] | he gets shipped to Siberia. | 就会被送上去西伯利亚的船 | 
| [34:36] | He’s not coming back in willingly. | 他不乐意回来 | 
| [34:39] | He will if you convince him he’s worth saving. | 如果你说服他还有救 他会回来的 | 
| [34:42] | Oscar just wants to go home. | 奥斯卡只想回家 | 
| [34:44] | He wants to know that his sacrifices meant something. | 他想知道他的牺牲是有意义的 | 
| [34:47] | He wants someone to tell him | 他要别人告诉他 | 
| [34:49] | that the nightmares that he sees when he closes his eyes | 他闭上眼睛看到的梦魇 | 
| [34:52] | help other people sleep better at night. | 能帮助别人在夜里安眠 | 
| [34:58] | He just wants the world to make sense again. | 他只想这个世界能再次有意义 | 
| [35:04] | And if he does come in? | 如果他确实回来 | 
| [35:07] | What then? | 那怎么办 | 
| [35:09] | I think you have the answer to that in your right hand. | 我想答案已经在你右手了 | 
| [35:18] | I don’t like your friend here. | 我不喜欢你朋友在这里 | 
| [35:20] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 | 
| [35:32] | Okay, your escape hatch is ready. | 好 你的逃跑出口弄好了 | 
| [35:35] | My escape? | 我的逃跑出口 | 
| [35:36] | You have to come, too! | 你也得走 | 
| [35:40] | I got to go out the front to distract Oscar | 我得从前面出去引开奥斯卡 | 
| [35:41] | so you can get off the beach. | 你就能从海滩上逃脱了 | 
| [35:42] | Otherwise, you’re gonna be in the open too long. | 否则 你暴露的就太久了 | 
| [35:44] | That’s crazy! Oscar will kill you! | 疯了 奥斯卡会杀了你的 | 
| [35:46] | – He’s after you, not me. – Don’t lie to me! | -他冲你来的 不是我 -别骗我了 | 
| [35:49] | Don’t you sass me, now, okay? | 现在 别顶嘴了 好吗 | 
| [35:50] | You’re going out this way, I’m going out the front. | 你从这里出去 我从前面出去 | 
| [35:52] | This is not open for a debate. | 出口不是用来争辩的 | 
| [36:03] | When you write about this back home, | 你回来报道这个的时候 | 
| [36:04] | make sure you spell my name right. | 确保我的名字不要写错 | 
| [36:41] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 | 
| [37:26] | So, I-it’s over? | 那么 都结束了 | 
| [37:27] | It should be. The Russians will deal with Oscar. | 应该是 俄国人会处理奥斯卡的 | 
| [37:30] | And since they claimed you as one of their agents, | 从他们声明你是他们的密探开始 | 
| [37:32] | you won’t have to worry about them. | 你不必再担心他们了 | 
| [37:33] | You should know, though, | 但是你应该知道 | 
| [37:34] | if you keep reporting on the Russian oil thing, | 如果你继续报道俄国石油什么的 | 
| [37:36] | your problems will come back. | 你的问题会去而复返 | 
| [37:39] | I’ll think about it. | 那我得想想 | 
| [37:41] | See you back at the loft, Mike. | 一会儿你家见 迈克 | 
| [37:43] | I’m gonna try and convince the doctor | 我得努力说服医生 | 
| [37:44] | to take the crazy parts out of her. | 摘除她脑袋里的疯狂部分 | 
| [37:52] | I trust the young woman is gonna make a full recovery? | 我相信这位年轻女士会完全康复的 | 
| [37:55] | – Listen, Anson… – No need to thank me. | -听着 安森 -不用谢我 | 
| [37:57] | I wasn’t going to thank you. | 我不打算谢你 | 
| [37:58] | You know, I must admit, it was refreshing | 你知道 我必须承认 看见你 | 
| [38:00] | to see you be honest with yourself for a change. | 变得对自己诚实 让人为之一振 | 
| [38:02] | I think we’ve had a real breakthrough. | 我们之间有了突破性的进展 | 
| [38:05] | We still have some issues to work out. | 我们还有问题没解决 | 
| [38:08] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 | 
| [38:14] | You know, Michael, you shouldn’t be so hard on your old man. | 你知道 迈克尔 面对老头子应该不太难 | 
| [38:17] | He made you what you are. | 他塑造了你 | 
| [38:20] | And he wasn’t quite the poisonous leech | 他不是你口中的 | 
| [38:22] | you make him out to be. | 害虫 | 
| [38:28] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [38:29] | And what makes you such an expert? | 你怎么变成专家了 | 
| [38:32] | I knew Frank. Pretty well, actually. | 我了解弗兰克 实际上 很了解 | 
| [38:35] | You’d been on our radar for a while, | 我们监视你有一阵子了 | 
| [38:37] | and he was such a great tap for information. | 利用他窃听情报最好不过 | 
| [38:43] | More of a talker than your mom. | 他比你妈还能说 | 
| [38:44] | Of course, the whiskey helped. | 当然 威士忌帮了忙 | 
| [38:46] | I could get him to go on for hours | 关于你如何保护你妈和小内特 | 
| [38:48] | about how you protected your mom and little Nate, | 我能让他连续说四个小时 | 
| [38:52] | the things you said. | 你说的那些事 | 
| [38:54] | It’s hard to watch a grown man cry. | 看着一个成年男人哭很难 | 
| [38:59] | Are you trying to make me feel sorry for him? | 你想让我觉得抱歉吗 | 
| [39:01] | You should feel sorry | 你应该抱歉 | 
| [39:02] | that he never got the chance to apologize. | 他从没机会跟你道歉 | 
| [39:04] | He wanted to. | 他想道歉 | 
| [39:07] | But we had to move fast. | 不过我们动作要快 | 
| [39:09] | “We…” | “我们” | 
| [39:12] | W-what? | 什 什么 | 
| [39:13] | “Move fast”? | “动作要快” | 
| [39:15] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, Michael. | 苹果落地 离树不远 迈克尔 | 
| [39:18] | After a while, the old man got suspicious | 过了一阵 我对你的感兴趣 | 
| [39:20] | about my interest in you. | 让老头子觉得可疑 | 
| [39:22] | He didn’t know who I was | 他不知道我是谁 | 
| [39:23] | or the effect I had on you, but he… | 或者我对你的影响 但他… | 
| [39:28] | had started snooping in places that he shouldn’t, | 去不该去的地方窥探 | 
| [39:30] | and a heart attack had to arranged. | 于是就有了心脏病发的一幕 | 
| [39:35] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 | 
| [39:38] | Ironic, really. | 很讽刺的事实 | 
| [39:39] | All those years, how many times did you wish he were dead? | 那些年 你多少次希望他死 | 
| [39:44] | We did it for you. | 我们替你做到了 | 
| [39:48] | You’re welcome, Michael. | 不用谢 迈克尔 | 
| [40:12] | Anything from Sam yet? | 有萨姆的消息吗 | 
| [40:15] | Michael, are you sure you’re okay? | 迈克尔 你确定没事吗 | 
| [40:17] | You have been in a daze all morning. | 你整个早上都在发呆 | 
| [40:19] | I’m fine. I’m just — | 我没事 我只是… | 
| [40:20] | working with Anson was draining. | 想办法要安森逐渐消失 | 
| [40:23] | Don’t let him get to you. | 别让他有机可乘 | 
| [40:25] | He’s just trying to tie you in knots. | 他想让你迷惑不解 | 
| [40:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 | 
| [40:29] | Sam called in every FBI favor | 萨姆给联邦调查局的每个人 | 
| [40:31] | to meet with the deputy director. | 打电话求助要见副局长 | 
| [40:33] | And with any luck, he’s solving our Anson problem right now. | 但愿 正在解决安森的问题 | 
| [40:35] | Well, let’s hope he brought plenty of his trademark charm. | 希望他的人格魅力足够大 | 
| [40:39] | Well, I don’t care for it, | 我不在乎那个 | 
| [40:40] | but some people seem to enjoy it. | 不过有些人乐在其中 | 
| [40:44] | Sam, how’d it go? | 萨姆 进展如何 | 
| [40:46] | It didn’t. It got canceled. | 不行 被取消了 | 
| [40:48] | And now I’m being investigated as a possible Russian Agent. | 现在我作为潜在俄国特工被调查呢 | 
| [40:52] | What? When Ivan filed his report | 什么 当伊凡上报 | 
| [40:54] | claiming Beatriz was a Russian Agent, | 声称贝娅特丽丝是俄国特工 | 
| [40:56] | someone must have convinced him to include you, too. | 肯定有人说服他也把你捎上 | 
| [40:59] | Yeah, take a wild guess who did the convincing. | 是啊 你猜谁是说客 | 
| [41:01] | His name rhymes with Charles Manson. | 名字和查尔斯·曼森押韵 | 
| [41:04] | I’ll call you back. | 等我电话 | 
| [41:10] | Your friend left you a note. | 你朋友的留言条 | 
| [41:15] | “It was great working with you. | “和你共事很棒” | 
| [41:17] | “Your need to help Beatriz | “你要帮贝娅特丽丝” | 
| [41:18] | “provided a great opportunity to neutralize Sam. | “提供一个好机会让萨姆中立” | 
| [41:21] | “And we finally got to talk about daddy. | “最后我们还得谈谈你爸” | 
| [41:24] | drinks are on me.” | 酒水算我的 | 
| [41:27] | Anson got there first. | 安森先行一步 | 
| [41:29] | We just delivered a couple hundred million dollars | 我们刚送了几亿美元 | 
| [41:31] | to a very dangerous man. | 给一个极度危险的人物 | 
| [41:34] | I should disappear. | 我应该消失 | 
| [41:35] | You’ll be able to bring Anson down. | 你就能抓到安森 | 
| [41:37] | And you’d keep running for the rest of your life. | 这样你下半生都要逃亡 | 
| [41:39] | Not after all this. I am not losing you, Fi. | 不能这样 我不想失去你 菲 | 
| [41:44] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [41:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |