时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | For a spy, the first step after identifying your enemy | 对于间谍来说 在确定敌人 |
[00:48] | and finding his base of operations, | 并找到他行动的根据地之后 |
[00:50] | is listening in on his communications. | 首要任务就是监听他的通信 |
[00:53] | This can be as simple as planting a bug in his phone, | 这可以简单到只是在他的电话里装个窃听器 |
[00:55] | or as complex as breaking into | 也可以复杂到 |
[00:57] | a military-grade encrypted radio. | 破解一个军用级别的加密无线电 |
[00:59] | Higher security makes the job harder, | 安全措施越严密 意味着难度越大 |
[01:02] | But it comes with a silver lining, | 但值得安慰的是 |
[01:04] | the tougher the security, | 往往安全措施越复杂 |
[01:05] | the more valuable the information it’s protecting. | 被保护的信息也就越有价值 |
[01:08] | If you can break in, | 如果能成功破解 |
[01:09] | you can be pretty sure it’s going to be worth it. | 物有所值是毋庸置疑的 |
[01:12] | Michael, I’m not sure we’re gonna be able to pull this off. | 迈克尔 我不确定我们能搞定这玩意 |
[01:15] | Anson’s using a radio the NSA itself can’t crack. | 安森用的无线电连国家安全局自己都破解不了 |
[01:18] | I don’t want to just give up. | 我不想就这么放弃 |
[01:20] | Well, I’m not giving up. | 我没说放弃 |
[01:22] | I’m just pointing out, there’s no way that I can see | 我只是想说 我觉得 |
[01:24] | to plant a listening device in his apartment or radio. | 在他家或无线电上装窃听装置没什么指望 |
[01:27] | We’ll have to use the building across the street | 我们得用到街对面的这桩大楼 |
[01:30] | The security firm. | 这家保安公司 |
[01:31] | He’s piggybacking on their communications array. | 他依附着这家公司的通信阵列 |
[01:33] | We get in there, get to the cell log on the server… | 我们进去 找到服务器里的记录 |
[01:35] | Break into a defense contractor? | 闯进一个国防项目承包商 |
[01:37] | I didn’t say it was gonna be easy. | 我没说这很简单 |
[01:40] | You already destroyed CIA records. | 你已经毁了中情局的档案 |
[01:43] | Just how far are you willing to go for this? | 你还要为此折腾到什么地步 |
[01:45] | All the way. | 折腾到底 |
[01:54] | In any secure facility, the biggest vulnerabilities | 在任何安全机构中 最大的突破口 |
[01:57] | tend to be at the lowest salary levels. | 往往隐藏于工薪阶层 |
[01:59] | A company that will spend tens of thousands of dollars | 一家会花上万美元 |
[02:02] | checking out senior staff | 来审核高层人员的公司 |
[02:04] | will often hire janitors and window washers | 一般都只会花20分钟面试门卫和清洗工 |
[02:06] | for 9 bucks an hour after a 20-minute interview. | 并只愿意支付9美元每小时的报酬 |
[02:09] | Getting hired is usually not too difficult, | 通常想得到这样的工作并不困难 |
[02:11] | and it’s even easier to pay someone a couple grand | 而更加简单的是找个人并付他点钱 |
[02:14] | to hand over a uniform and leave town. | 用来交换他的制服并让他出城几天 |
[02:19] | All right. This’ll do. | 好了 这样应该行 |
[02:20] | The computer’s connected to the server, | 那台电脑是连着服务器的 |
[02:22] | and it looks like no one’s in there. | 看起来房间里没人 |
[02:24] | – Stop fiddling. You look fine. – Please. | -别整理了 你看起来很好 -拜托 |
[02:27] | A burlap sack would be an improvement. | 穿麻袋都比穿这个好 |
[02:29] | You know, for $2,000, I want a uniform that fits. | 我花了两千块 当然想要套合身的制服 |
[02:32] | Well, the next time I bribe the guys | 下次我再收买 |
[02:33] | At, um, rise & shine window washers, | 亮晶晶窗户清洁公司的人时 |
[02:36] | I’ll get an extra-extra-small. | 我会找一个穿特特小号制服的 |
[02:41] | Fi, this charge looks a little big. | 菲 这个引爆器有点大了 |
[02:43] | It’s supposed to look like an accident. | 这应该伪装成一场意外的 |
[02:45] | You really want to argue at 300 feet in the air? | 你真想在三百英尺高的地方吵架吗 |
[02:48] | You know, a “Thank you” would be nice, Michael. | 只要说一句”谢谢”就行了 迈克尔 |
[02:50] | All right. How about this? | 这样如何 |
[02:52] | Dinner. You and me. Saturday night. | 共进晚餐 就我俩 周六晚上 |
[02:55] | There you go. | 这才像话 |
[02:56] | Except we’re busy. Your mom called. | 除非我们很忙 你妈妈来过电话了 |
[02:58] | She really wants another double date with Benny. | 她想和本尼再和我们俩来次四人约会 |
[03:00] | I think they’re getting serious. | 我想他们是来真的了 |
[03:02] | Do we really have to talk about that right now? | 我们真要现在讨论这个吗 |
[03:04] | You can’t avoid it forever. | 你不能一直逃避的 |
[03:06] | I can try. | 我会尽力的 |
[03:31] | 45 seconds. Go. | 45秒 开始 |
[03:32] | It’s just a simple records search. | 只是查个记录而已 |
[03:34] | 44 seconds is more than enough. | 44秒足够了 |
[03:40] | How about 10 seconds? | 那10秒如何 |
[03:42] | Almost done. | 快了 |
[03:48] | Done. | 搞定 |
[03:56] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[03:58] | Oh, god! Oh, god! We almost died. | 天哪天哪 我们差点没命了 |
[04:00] | Who are you two? | 你俩是谁 |
[04:01] | We work for… | 我们是 |
[04:02] | Rise & shine window washers. | 亮晶晶窗户清洁公司的员工 |
[04:04] | If we weren’t clipped in to those harnesses, | 要是我们没这身保护的话 |
[04:07] | We’d be dead. | 估计已经挂了 |
[04:08] | I can’t believe we held on that long! | 我真不敢相信我们撑了那么久 |
[04:12] | Look, secure the area. | 听着 查查附近 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna take a statement from these two. | 我来问这两人的话 |
[04:16] | And again, please accept my apologies. | 请接受我再次道歉 |
[04:20] | I’m just glad no one was killed. | 我很高兴没人送命 |
[04:22] | Does the company have your phone numbers? | 我们公司有你们的电话吗 |
[04:24] | I mean, it’s such an odd incident. | 这场意外这么奇怪 |
[04:25] | We may want to follow up, make sure everything’s all right. | 我们可能会跟进调查 确保万无一失 |
[04:27] | Don’t you think all the lawyers | 你不觉得从现在开始 |
[04:28] | will do all the talking from now on? | 应该由律师全权代理我们说话了吗 |
[04:30] | Lawyers? | 律师 |
[04:32] | You’re not, uh…you’re not thinking of suing us? | 你们不会 不会想要告我们吧 |
[04:34] | Well, I’m actually thinking about it, yeah. | 我确实在这么考虑 |
[04:37] | But security guards aren’t normally named in lawsuits, are they? | 不过一般也不会告保安的 不是吗 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:45] | Well, you two can go. Get some rest. Feel better. | 你俩可以走了 好好休息 压压惊 |
[04:52] | I am hungry. Lunch? | 我饿了 吃午饭吗 |
[05:07] | So, Anson was calling here? | 安森就是往这里打的电话 |
[05:09] | – Well, that’s odd. – Why? | -真奇怪 -为什么 |
[05:11] | Well, most calls around here are to, uh, | 一般打来这里的电话 |
[05:14] | invite widows to early-bird dinners. | 都是约老寡妇出去吃早饭的 |
[05:16] | This area’s better known for retirees, not super-spies. | 这里以退休老人闻名 而不是超级间谍 |
[05:19] | Here we go. Someone’s home. | 有情况 有人回家了 |
[05:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[05:27] | Wait a second. Is that… | 等等 那不是… |
[05:29] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[05:29] | As in, your mother’s boyfriend, Benny. | 就是你妈妈的男友 本尼 |
[05:34] | I believe it is. That son of a bitch! | 就是他 那个狗娘养的 |
[05:36] | Hold on, fi. Hold on. | 淡定 菲 淡定 |
[05:37] | Benny could be working for Anson, | 麦德琳可能为安森工作 |
[05:39] | But Anson could just as easily be spying on Benny. | 也可能安森在监视本尼 |
[05:44] | Either way, we have to tell Madeline. | 无论如何 我们要告诉麦德琳 |
[05:46] | No, not yet. | 不 没到时候 |
[05:46] | Not until we know exactly what’s going on here. | 我们要先弄清这里是什么情况 |
[05:49] | Just… | 先… |
[05:51] | I have a meeting with Pearce. | 我和皮尔斯要碰个头 |
[05:52] | This is gonna take a while. I need to grab a cab. | 这可能要一会儿 我要打个车 |
[05:55] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[05:57] | You want me to stay here, watch Benny, | 你要我留在这儿 盯着本尼 |
[05:58] | See what he’s up to, fine. | 看看他要干什么 行 |
[06:01] | When the time comes, | 时机成熟时 |
[06:01] | Your mother’s gonna hear about this from you. | 你必须亲口告诉你妈妈此事 |
[06:16] | Well, look who’s two minutes early. | 看看谁早到了两分钟 |
[06:20] | I aim to please. You sounded tense on the phone. | 我想逗你开心 电话里你听起来很紧张 |
[06:22] | We’ve got a job for you. | 你有任务了 |
[06:23] | We intercepted some calls placed by a weapons engineer, | 我们截获了一通电话 武器工程师 |
[06:26] | William Resnik. | 威廉姆·瑞斯尼克 |
[06:27] | He was ordering high-end guidance chips | 他在电话里订购了高端导航芯片 |
[06:28] | to be delivered to a Liberian chemical company upstate. | 并要求送到北部的一家利比里亚化学公司 |
[06:32] | Last I checked, the Liberians were too busy shooting each other | 据我所知 利比里亚人正忙着内战呢 |
[06:35] | to set up chemical companies. | 哪有时间成立化学公司 |
[06:37] | Last I checked, chemical companies don’t need guidance chips. | 据我所知 化学公司不需要导航芯片 |
[06:41] | This guy’s been off the grid for a while, | 这个家伙已经消失好一阵儿 |
[06:43] | so there’s more than a little concern he’s gone rogue. | 所以他很可能学坏了 |
[06:46] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[06:46] | You think the best option is sending in the burned spy. | 你觉得最好的方法就是派被炒的间谍去 |
[06:50] | Actually, no. It’s a Liberian company. | 事实上 不 那是一家利比里亚公司 |
[06:54] | You spent a lot of time in that part of the world. | 你在利比里亚待过很长段时间 |
[06:56] | There’s too big of a risk that someone will know your face. | 很有可能他们会认识你 |
[06:58] | The Agency wants you to run the op with Sam and Jesse, | 局里希望你和萨姆和杰西一起行动 |
[07:01] | send them into the chemical plant | 把他们派到化工厂里去 |
[07:03] | To figure out who Resnik’s working for and what he’s doing. | 找出瑞斯尼克的东家并理清他的计划 |
[07:06] | Sam has powerful detractors at the CIA. | 中情局里有高官看萨姆不爽 |
[07:09] | He could stand to mend some fences. | 他正好可以借此弥补一下关系 |
[07:12] | And it wouldn’t hurt you to look like a team player, either. | 作为团队一员参与行动 不会感觉太失落吧 |
[07:15] | You know me… team player all the way. | 你了解我的 团队至上 |
[07:31] | So, Mike, that was one hell of a drive. | 迈克 开的真远啊 |
[07:33] | What are we looking at? | 我们要干嘛 |
[07:35] | It’s a chemical-research facility, | 这是一家化工研究机构 |
[07:36] | closed two years ago. | 于两年前倒闭 |
[07:38] | Half-dozens guys with A.K.s. | 五六个拿着机枪的人 |
[07:40] | not something you expect to see out here. | 可不该出现在这个地方 |
[07:41] | It’s a lot of activity for a closed shop. | 对于一家关门的企业来说也太热闹了些 |
[07:43] | Lights came back on a month ago. | 一个月前这里重新开张了 |
[07:44] | Liberian company leased it. | 一家利比里亚公司租下了这里 |
[07:46] | Trucks have been dropping off guidance equipment | 过去的几天里 一直有货车往里运送 |
[07:48] | and long-range-missile components | 导航装备 |
[07:49] | for the last few days. | 以及远程导弹元件 |
[07:51] | According to who? Pearce? | 谁说的 皮尔斯吗 |
[07:52] | The agency thinks a weapons engineer, | 局里认为一个武器工程师 |
[07:55] | William Resnik, went rogue. | 威廉姆·瑞斯尼克在帮他们 |
[07:56] | It certainly sounds like he’s building a missile in there. | 毫无疑问他在那里组装导弹 |
[07:58] | So what? Pearce wants you to go in and see what’s up? | 然后呢 皮尔斯要你进去一探究竟 |
[08:00] | Not me. You guys. | 不是我 是你们 |
[08:03] | There’s a good chance the target knows my face. | 目标很有可能认识我的脸 |
[08:05] | Okay. You kind of buried the lead there, Mike. | 好吧 你说起话来遮遮掩掩的 |
[08:07] | You know, the last time I did a favor for the CIA, | 上次我帮中情局时 |
[08:09] | there were a few… hiccups. | 有点小状况 |
[08:11] | I know, Sam, | 我知道 萨姆 |
[08:12] | but we’re all on the same team this time. | 不过这次我们是一根线上的蚂蚱 |
[08:13] | Resnik made a purchase | 瑞斯尼克从一个黑市芯片制造商 |
[08:15] | From a black-market chip manufacturer. | 那里订了一批货 |
[08:17] | The CIA squeezed them. | 中情局控制了他们 |
[08:19] | You guys are gonna get swapped in as the tech guys. | 你们可以扮成技术人员混进去 |
[08:21] | Pearce put together our cover | 皮尔斯没征求我们同意 |
[08:22] | before she asked if we would do it? | 就连掩护身份都准备好了 |
[08:23] | She was counting on you guys saying yes. | 她只能指望你们接下这单 |
[08:26] | Not loving how this went down, Mike, | 我虽然不喜欢这样强派任务 迈克 |
[08:27] | but I’m not gonna pass up a chance to bag a traitor. | 不过收拾叛徒这种事儿我不会错过 |
[08:30] | Yeah, someone’s got to babysit Sam. I’m in. | 总得有人照看着萨姆 我也加入 |
[08:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | One of the few businesses that still make house calls | 在少有的几种上门服务的行业里 |
[08:38] | is black-market technology vendors. | 有一种是黑市科技贩子 |
[08:40] | Get out of the car now. | 下车 |
[08:41] | When someone’s paying a lot of cash | 如果有人出大价钱 |
[08:43] | for illegal weapons-systems components, | 购买非法武器组件 |
[08:46] | they expect full service. | 他们需要全套服务 |
[08:48] | And when your customer will settle any issues | 如果客户是任何问题 |
[08:50] | with a bullet to the head, | 都用武力解决的那种人 |
[08:51] | it’s a good idea to show up in person. | 亲自上门服务是最好的 |
[08:53] | Brought the materials you ordered. | 你们订的货拿来了 |
[08:55] | You can go. The balance will be wired into your account. | 你可以走了 钱会打到账户上 |
[08:57] | Don’t — sir. Please. This is delicate high-end product. | 别碰…先生 这可是精密高端产品 |
[09:01] | Now, I can’t guarantee performance | 除非我和我的技术人员看着安装 |
[09:03] | unless my tech and I oversee the install. | 否则我可没法保证它的性能 |
[09:05] | Don’t worry. We got an expert inside. | 别担心 我们里边有专家 |
[09:07] | Question — what sort of seating is your expert using? | 请问 你们那专家用的哪种基座 |
[09:11] | Seating. As in, what the chip sits in. | 基座 也就是芯片插槽 |
[09:13] | I got the 48-HEXA-BIT X-95s. | 我们用的48-HEXA-BIT X-95型 |
[09:15] | If he’s expecting the 128s, he may as well toss the chip, | 如果他用128型 那不如扔了这芯片 |
[09:17] | jam in a piece of salami, and hope for the best. | 插上条香肠 然后听天由命 |
[09:19] | Okay. Seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[09:24] | – Hands up. – Hands what? | -手举起来 -手怎么着 |
[09:25] | – Hands up! – Hands up. Okay. | -举手 -举手 好吧 |
[09:27] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[09:29] | Nothing there. | 啥也没有 |
[09:32] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[09:57] | Go on inside. Lab’s in there. | 进去 实验室在里面 |
[10:12] | Uh, you see how those guards are keeping an eye on that guy? | 看到守卫如何监视那家伙了吗 |
[10:15] | Jesse, I don’t think we’re dealing with a rogue scientist. | 杰西 我看这不是要收拾叛徒科学家 |
[10:17] | I think we’re dealing with a hostage. | 我看这是解救人质 |
[10:21] | Okay. I guess extraction’s out of the question. | 我看要带他走是不可能了 |
[10:23] | We’re just a tad bit out-muscled. | 我们力量不够 |
[10:25] | Yeah, but we can’t just | 对 可我们不能 |
[10:25] | drop these chips off and leave the poor bastard. | 放下芯片就不管这可怜的混蛋了 |
[10:28] | We got to get ourselves invited back in. | 咱们还得给下次进来找个由头 |
[10:30] | How the hell do we do that? | 那到底要怎么做 |
[10:32] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[10:35] | Hey. I got your guidance chips. | 你要的制导芯片拿来了 |
[10:38] | What happened to Arnie? | 厄尼人呢 |
[10:39] | Arnie’s working a job up in Boca. We’re your guys. | 厄尼去博卡出差 我们来为您服务 |
[10:42] | Okay. Let’s see what we got going here. | 好吧 看看咱们怎么安装 |
[10:44] | Put that down! Don’t touch that! | 放下 别碰 |
[10:46] | Hey. Knuckleheads. | 笨蛋 |
[10:48] | We know you’re building a missile, okay? | 我们当然知道你们在造导弹 |
[10:50] | I didn’t bring guidance chips for a Cuisinart. | 导航芯片难道装在食品搅拌机上吗 |
[10:53] | It’s like I told your buddy outside — | 我告诉你们外面那兄弟了 |
[10:54] | I got to check the seating here, | 我得检查基座 |
[10:55] | but I can’t do it through a tarp. | 总不能隔着防水布检查吧 |
[10:58] | Easy. | 急什么 |
[10:59] | Hey, buddy, pal, I need to see | 朋友 我需要看看 |
[11:01] | the, uh, power supply you’re working with. | 你们用的电源 |
[11:02] | Oh, yeah, It’s just in the back,over here | 就在后面 |
[11:06] | We’re with the CIA. We’re here to help. | 我们是中情局的 来救你的 |
[11:07] | We don’t have a lot of time. Tell me what’s going on. | 时间不多 告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:09] | No, no. You have to leave. | 不 不 你们快走 |
[11:10] | Hey, listen to me. You want to survive, you will talk. | 听着 想保命就说吧 |
[11:13] | You’re not gonna get another chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry about the guards. | 别管那些守卫 |
[11:21] | They’re busy watching my friend over there. | 他们都在盯着我朋友 |
[11:25] | His name is Joseph Kamba. | 约瑟夫·卡巴 |
[11:27] | He’s a lunatic. He’s, like, some sort of warlord. | 他是疯子 好像是个军事组织头目 |
[11:30] | He’s having me build a missile. It’s a nasty one. | 他让我造的这枚导弹 杀伤力很大 |
[11:32] | Listen — I can’t escape. | 听着 我不能跑 |
[11:35] | He has my daughter, and I don’t know where she is. | 他抓了我女儿 我不知道她在哪 |
[11:38] | – Your daughter? – Yeah. | -你女儿 -对 |
[11:40] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[11:41] | All right, we’ll deal with that. We’ll deal with that. | 好吧 我们会解决的 交给我们 |
[11:43] | First we got to convince these guys | 首先得说服这些人 |
[11:44] | to let us back in here after we leave, | 下次再让我们进来 |
[11:45] | and we cannot do that alone. | 只靠我们做不到 |
[11:49] | You need to play along, okay? Can you do that? | 你得配合 好吗 做得到吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 可以 |
[11:54] | Damn it. I knew it. | 该死 我就知道 |
[11:56] | I knew it. We don’t have the right specs. | 我就知道 规格不对 |
[11:58] | Is there a problem? | 出问题了吗 |
[12:01] | Perhaps I can be of assistance. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[12:06] | Yes, sir. There is a problem. | 是的 先生 是有点问题 |
[12:08] | The housings in your missile | 你导弹的插槽 |
[12:09] | don’t fit the chips that we brought. | 和我们带的芯片规格不同 |
[12:11] | Well… that is unfortunate. | 那可太不幸了 |
[12:15] | Care to offer an explanation? | 不介意解释一下原因吧 |
[12:18] | Well, it’s not like, uh… | 这些东西不是从 |
[12:21] | All this stuff comes from — form radioshack, you know. | 正统的电器商店买的 |
[12:23] | T-the suppliers we’re using, | 我们用的那些供货商 |
[12:24] | t-they change the housings and components all the time. | 他们总是乱改导弹插槽和组件 |
[12:26] | I never know when it’s gonna happen. | 不知道什么时候会出问题 |
[12:27] | Nobody — nobody does. | 谁都说不清楚 |
[12:30] | I thought I made it clear | 我想我早就说过 |
[12:31] | there were to be no mistakes, Mr. Resnik. | 不能出任何错误 瑞斯尼克先生 |
[12:35] | Perhaps a reminder is in order. | 也许我该给你提提醒 |
[12:38] | Hey! Whoa! Whoa! It’s an easy fix. | 这问题很好解决 |
[12:41] | We can get you the right chips tomorrow. | 我们明天就能把合适的芯片拿来 |
[12:43] | We’ve got a batch of L-21s coming in. | 正好到货了一批L-21型. |
[12:44] | One quick mod, it’ll fit your platform. | 稍作修改就能用于你的导弹系统 |
[12:46] | This is — this is no one’s fault. | 这…这不能怪任何人 |
[12:48] | Okay? You didn’t need to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[12:49] | I’ll tell you what I need. | 告诉你我要什么 |
[12:51] | I need the guidance chips I paid for, and I need them now. | 我要我买的导航芯片 现在就要 |
[12:55] | Look, no one’s telling you not to be upset. | 你看 并不是说你不该发火 |
[12:57] | You should be upset. | 你当然应该发火 |
[12:59] | But the thing is, look, if we don’t get this right, | 但事情是这样 如果不用合适的芯片 |
[13:01] | you might as well throw the missile, | 你还不如直接把导弹扔了 |
[13:02] | ’cause it’s gonna be a lot more accurate. | 因为根本打不中目标 |
[13:05] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:08] | We will make a new arrangement. | 我们就重新安排交易 |
[13:10] | You bring my chips here tomorrow, and we trade. | 你明天把芯片带来 我们交易 |
[13:14] | My chips… for your friend. | 我的芯片 换你的朋友 |
[13:18] | What? No. No way. That’s not how I do business. | 什么 不行 生意可不是这样做的 |
[13:21] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[13:22] | It is exactly how I do business. | 我就是这么做生意的 |
[13:38] | Having Jesse in there is bad, very bad. | 杰西困在那里可不妙 非常不妙 |
[13:41] | This Kamba guy’s a first-class monster, | 这个卡巴就是个恶魔 |
[13:42] | even by sub-Saharan african standards. | 即使以撒哈拉以南地区的标准来说 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I know. I read the file. | 我知道 我读过资料 |
[13:45] | That’s why I’ve got to get back in there right now. | 所以我必须马上回去 |
[13:47] | Sam, slow down. | 萨姆 别急 |
[13:48] | If we try to break Jesse out | 如果在营救杰西前 |
[13:50] | before we get Resnik’s girl, she’s dead. | 没有救回瑞斯尼克的女儿 她就死定了 |
[13:52] | I don’t disagree. | 我不是不同意 |
[13:53] | But we can’t leave Jesse in there forever | 可是找瑞斯尼克的女儿需要很久 |
[13:54] | while we’re hunting this Resnik girl down. | 总不能一直让杰西留在那儿吧 |
[13:56] | She could be anywhere. | 她有可能在任何地方 |
[13:57] | Uh, actually, I think we have a lead. | 事实上 我们有线索 |
[13:59] | The company that leased the chemical plant | 租用化工厂的公司 |
[14:00] | also rented an estate over in Cutler Bay. | 在卡特湾也租有地产 |
[14:03] | Fine. I’ll check out Cutler Bay. | 好 我会查卡特湾 |
[14:04] | Sam, you get ready to pull Jesse and Resnik out. | 萨姆 你准备营救杰西和瑞斯尼克 |
[14:07] | And one other thing — the CIA wants | 还有件事 中情局想要 |
[14:09] | the specs for Resnik’s missile. | 瑞斯尼克那枚导弹的数据 |
[14:11] | Is that a joke? | 你搞笑吧 |
[14:11] | This is a new missile design. | 这是全新的导弹设计 |
[14:13] | Those specs are considered — | 那些规格数据是… |
[14:14] | Don’t you dare say “mission critical,” Lady. | 你敢说这是首要任务 女士 |
[14:16] | Jesse and Resnik are top priority. | 救杰西和瑞斯尼克才是首要任务 |
[14:19] | I want him out of there, too. | 我也想要救他出来 |
[14:21] | Look, Mike, getting him out of there | 听着 迈克 要救他出来 |
[14:22] | is gonna be easier said than done. | 可不是说说这么容易 |
[14:23] | That psycho’s got about a dozen guys | 那疯子有一打手下 |
[14:25] | strolling around with AK-47s. | 配备AK-47步枪四处巡视 |
[14:27] | Then we need to figure out a way to get our guns past the guards. | 我们得想办法让我们的枪支通过守卫检查 |
[14:34] | Spies are surprisingly good recyclers. | 间谍是资源再利用的好手 |
[14:37] | The ability to repurpose items in the field | 外勤中让装备改头换面的能力 |
[14:39] | can often mean the difference between life and death. | 经常能够决定生死 |
[14:42] | A broken eyepiece from a microscope | 显微镜上破碎的目镜 |
[14:44] | can make the perfect disguise for a rifle sight. | 可用来掩饰步枪瞄准镜 |
[14:47] | And a computer with a fried motherboard | 而一台烧坏了主板的电脑 |
[14:50] | can house the magazine of an M-4 rifle. | 可以隐藏M4步枪的弹匣 |
[14:54] | It’s not exactly separating your bottles and cans, | 这并不是垃圾分类 |
[14:57] | but it’ll keep trash out of the landfill | 而是废物再利用 |
[14:59] | and possibly keep you out of the morgue. | 同时还能保护自己的性命 |
[15:14] | What’s up, Fi? | 怎么了 菲 |
[15:14] | It’s Benny. And it’s not good. | 是本尼 情况不太好 |
[15:18] | I’ve tailed him for a couple of hours, | 我跟踪了他几个小时 |
[15:19] | and he’s definitely acting suspicious, | 他绝对是行为可疑 |
[15:21] | showing signs that he’s been trained. | 可以看出是受过训练的 |
[15:23] | And I’ve got the pictures to prove it. | 我拍了照片作为证据 |
[15:25] | Okay. I’ll go talk to my mom. But Fi — | 好 我会和我妈谈 不过 菲 |
[15:28] | Let me guess. Another favor. | 让我猜猜 又有新任务 |
[15:30] | Not for me. For the CIA. | 不是为我 是中情局 |
[15:32] | A girl’s been kidnapped. | 一个女孩被绑架了 |
[15:33] | Pearce thinks they tracked her down. | 皮尔斯说找到了她的位置 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna text you the address. | 我把地址短信给你 |
[15:36] | See if she’s in there. | 去看看她在不在那里 |
[15:37] | So I’m just watching, not kicking down any doors? | 只是看看 不用冲进去救人 |
[15:39] | No door-kicking. | 不要乱闯 |
[15:41] | Fine. But, Michael, | 好 不过 迈克 |
[15:43] | go talk to your mom. Right now. | 去跟你妈妈谈谈 现在就去 |
[15:50] | Whatever you’re here for, Michael, it can wait. | 不管你来干什么 迈克 回头再说 |
[15:52] | Benny’s on his way over. | 本尼就快来了 |
[15:54] | He’s gonna take me to the movies. | 他要带我去看电影 |
[15:57] | Actually, mom… it’s about Benny. | 妈 事实上就是有关本尼的事 |
[16:02] | About Benny? What’s wrong? | 本尼的事 怎么了 |
[16:04] | The man who’s blackmailing me, Anson… | 威胁我的那个人 安森 |
[16:08] | He’s using Benny to spy on you… | 他利用本尼监视你 |
[16:10] | And us. | 还有我们 |
[16:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:13] | Michael, don’t be ridiculous. | 迈克尔 别瞎说 |
[16:16] | I’m not being ridiculous. It’s true, mother. | 妈 我没有瞎说 是真的 |
[16:19] | We traced a phone call. | 我们追踪了一个电话 |
[16:22] | You’re serious. | 你说真的 |
[16:25] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:28] | Benny isn’t like that. | 本尼不是那样的人 |
[16:30] | He’s not a spy. | 他不是间谍 |
[16:31] | You’re right, mom. He’s not. | 没错 老妈 他不是间谍 |
[16:33] | He’s not a trained operative. | 不是受训过的间谍 |
[16:35] | But Anson is teaching him some tricks — | 但安森教过他一些技巧 |
[16:38] | How to spot a tail, | 怎样防止被跟踪 |
[16:40] | not parking in the same space twice… | 不在同一地方泊车 |
[16:44] | Um… No. See, I, uh… | 不对 看… |
[16:46] | I told Benny a lot of those crazy things that you had me do. | 我告诉过他很多你嘱咐我做的事 |
[16:49] | That’s probably why he’s acting like this. | 所以他才会这样 |
[16:51] | Mom, he’s acting like an asset who’s being run by a spy. | 老妈 他很像是间谍手里的线人 |
[16:56] | I have to bug his place this afternoon, | 今天下午我去给他家安个窃听器 |
[16:58] | so keep him at the movies. | 这样可以实时监控他 |
[17:00] | Just act normal. | 自然点 |
[17:03] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得容易 |
[17:05] | It is, ma. | 没什么难的 妈 |
[17:06] | It’s easy for you. | 对你来说容易 |
[17:09] | Ever occur to you maybe you’re wrong? | 有没有想过也许你弄错了 |
[17:12] | I’m not wrong. | 我不会弄错的 |
[17:17] | I know this hurts you, | 我知道这样让你很难过 |
[17:19] | but you have to trust me on this. | 但这事你必须相信我 |
[17:23] | No. | 不 |
[17:25] | Not on this one. | 偏这事不信你 |
[17:27] | I’ll find out the truth my own way. | 我自己会查清楚 |
[17:31] | And if you’re right… | 你如果没错 |
[17:34] | I’ll plant the bug myself. | 我亲自去装窃听器 |
[17:37] | But if you’re wrong… | 但你要是错了 |
[17:40] | Hi. Hey! Benny, hi! | 本尼 你好 |
[17:44] | Oh, they’re beautiful. | 好美的花 |
[17:45] | For a beautiful woman. | 正好献给美人 |
[17:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[17:50] | Good to see you, Benny. How you doing? | 幸会 本尼 怎样 |
[17:51] | Hey, listen. You want to join us? | 要不要一起来 |
[17:53] | I’m not normally a fan of romantic movies, | 我不怎么喜欢看爱情电影 |
[17:55] | but I promised your mom that I would take her. | 但答应过你妈妈要带她去看 |
[17:56] | Thanks for the invite, but I have to go… | 多谢好意 但我得走了… |
[17:59] | Do something. | 有事在身 |
[18:00] | Oh. That sounds mysterious. What is it? | 真神秘 什么事呀 |
[18:04] | It’s me, always working. | 都是私事 一直忙 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | Have fun, you two. | 你俩好好玩 |
[18:09] | You about ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I just have to put these in water. | 把花养水里就好了 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:20] | Ooh, a thermal imaging camera. Very nice. | 热成像摄相机 厉害 |
[18:23] | Michael, it’s not my birthday for months. | 迈克尔 我生日都过好几个月了 |
[18:24] | Cute. Pearce hooked us up with them. | 想得美 皮尔斯借给我们监视他们的 |
[18:27] | I have to give them back. | 用完得还人家 |
[18:29] | Any sign of Resnik’s daughter? | 有瑞斯尼克女儿的迹象吗 |
[18:30] | No. I’ve been here for hours. | 没有 我都来了好几个小时了 |
[18:32] | Nobody’s come in or out. | 一直没人进出 |
[18:33] | The far-right window is covered, though. | 但最右的窗户一直遮着 |
[18:34] | I’m guessing that’s where they’re keeping her. | 我猜人就关在那里 |
[18:36] | One way to find out for sure. | 只有一种办法 |
[18:39] | It’s a little hard to tell, but I’d say we’re looking at… | 还看不大清 但我敢肯定有… |
[18:41] | Five heat signatures inside, all static. | 五个热源 都不动 |
[18:44] | One seated in the far-right room on the second floor. | 一个坐在二楼最右的房间 |
[18:48] | Well, I’ll go kick the hornets’ nest. | 待我去探探他们的老巢 |
[19:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:14] | I’m Joyce, your new neighbor. | 我是新来的邻居乔伊斯 |
[19:18] | I baked you some brownies. | 给大家烤了些布朗尼蛋糕 |
[19:20] | There you go. | 送给您 |
[19:23] | Bon appiet. | 请慢慢享用 |
[19:27] | Either those boys are having a linebacker slumber party | 这些大块头如果不是后卫大聚会 |
[19:30] | or they’re guarding someone. | 就是在看守什么人 |
[19:31] | Four moved the moment you rang the bell. | 你按门铃的时候有四人走动 |
[19:33] | One stayed still, | 一人不动 |
[19:34] | tucked in the upstairs room, away from the window. | 就在楼上的房间里 远离窗户 |
[19:36] | My guess, that’s Sophie. | 我猜那就是苏菲 |
[19:38] | You sure we just can’t go in there and grab her? | 你真不进去把她救出来吗 |
[19:39] | Fi, they got Jesse. | 菲 他们手里有杰西 |
[19:42] | We pull her out now, | 我们这会儿把她救出来 |
[19:43] | they’ll know something’s wrong. | 他们肯定知道败露了 |
[19:44] | Jesse could get killed. | 那样杰西就死定了 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna let Sam know | 我去通知萨姆 |
[19:47] | it’s time to get back into the shark tank. | 该二探敌营了 |
[19:57] | Whether you’re smuggling drugs to sell | 不管是为赚钱营生贩毒 |
[19:58] | or weapons to save a friend, | 还是为救朋友倒卖武器 |
[20:00] | you can’t just hide contraband and pray. | 都不能光藏起来 祈祷平安无事 |
[20:03] | You have to be able to talk your way through an inspection. | 你要能说会道 应付敌人的盘查 |
[20:06] | Okay, just like I promised. | 好了 我说话算话 |
[20:07] | Fresh batch of L-21s with adapters. | 最新一批装备适配器的L-21型 |
[20:10] | All set to go. | 装备齐全 |
[20:11] | The key is to keep cool and keep talking. | 关键要保持镇定 口若悬河 |
[20:14] | The more they’re listening to you, | 他们听得越多 |
[20:16] | the less they’re looking at whatever it is you’re carrying. | 就越不会注意到你携带的东西 |
[20:18] | Uh, with all due respect, sir, we got a missile to build | 无意冒犯 但是先生 我们要造导弹 |
[20:21] | and, you know, testing these chips is gonna take a while, | 而且测试芯片还很费时 |
[20:23] | so if you could just open the gate, | 所以请您打开大门 |
[20:24] | I can drive up and unload everything. | 我就能把车开进去卸货 |
[20:26] | I have a rule. No one drives in. | 我们有规矩 不许开车进入 |
[20:29] | No vehicles on the property. | 任何车辆不许入内 |
[20:31] | Hey, you know. | 你看 |
[20:33] | I’m all for reducing carbon emissions, | 虽然我也全力支持减少碳排放 |
[20:34] | but you got to see what I got back here. | 但你看我这一车货 |
[20:39] | I mean, that is a lot of equipment to lug around, | 这堆设备可不好搬呀 |
[20:41] | so if we can just, uh… | 如果可以… |
[20:43] | I’m afraid not. | 不行 |
[20:45] | It may seem strange to you, but in my country, | 你可能无法理解 但是在我的国家 |
[20:47] | a truck is just a weapon on wheels. | 车就是个活武器 |
[20:49] | You want something, you carry it in. | 想要什么 自己搬进去 |
[20:51] | Sir, let’s be reasonable here. | 先生 请讲点理 |
[20:54] | Reasonable. | 讲理 |
[20:56] | Another thing about my country. | 我的国家还有个特点 |
[20:58] | Reasonable men die. | 讲理的人没活路 |
[21:00] | The ones who survive are cautious men… | 存活下来的都是谨慎之人 |
[21:03] | Like me. | 像我 |
[21:06] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[21:07] | Oh, microscopes, lenses, processors. | 显微镜 光学镜片 处理器 |
[21:09] | You know, I mean, what am I gonna do — | 放心我不会把你怎么着的 |
[21:11] | Kill you with a microscope? | 用显微镜杀你吗 |
[21:17] | Bring some men to carry the equipment. | 叫几个人来搬设备 |
[21:19] | Yeah, boss. | 是 老大 |
[21:24] | Yeah, listen — I hate to be a broken record, | 我也不想破了规矩 |
[21:26] | but are you sure about this no-car policy? | 但你真不让车进吗 |
[21:29] | I mean, we’re just gonna have to | 完事以后这些设备 |
[21:30] | haul all this stuff back out when we’re done. | 还全都得搬回去 |
[21:32] | – He said no. – Okay, fine. Whatever. | -他说不行 -好吧 算了 |
[21:35] | Can you give us a minute? We got work to do. | 各位能否回避一会儿 我们要干活了 |
[21:45] | How you guys doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[21:46] | Oh, it’s not the nicest place | 虽然不怎么舒服 |
[21:47] | I’ve ever stayed, but we’re fine. | 但我们还好 |
[21:48] | Just please, please tell me | 千万要告诉我 那箱子里 |
[21:49] | you got some big-ass, bad-ass guns in those cases. | 肯定有大家伙吧 |
[21:51] | At most, I got half an m-4. | 差不多 只有一半M-4 |
[21:54] | The rest is in the truck outside the gate. | 剩下的部分在大门外的车上 |
[21:55] | This is a disaster. You said you were gonna help. | 那就坏了 你说过要救我们的 |
[21:58] | I can’t delay the missile anymore. | 我不能再拖延导弹进度了 |
[21:59] | You know, he’s getting impatient. | 他开始变得没耐心 |
[22:01] | I understand that, but right now | 我明白 但现在 |
[22:02] | the focus is getting you out of here. | 最关键的是救你出去 |
[22:04] | Yeah? How? With what? | 是吗 怎么救 拿什么救 |
[22:06] | You don’t have any guns. | 你们连枪都没有 |
[22:07] | You think Joseph’s gonna let you back in here a third time? | 你以为约瑟夫会傻到让你们来第三次吗 |
[22:11] | That’s why you need to give him a reason to let us stay here. | 所以你得设法让他留下我们 |
[22:15] | Why in the world would he do that? | 他怎么可能留你们呢 |
[22:18] | If you were injured, we’d have to. | 如果你受伤了 我们就必须留下来 |
[22:20] | – I’m sorry. What? – What he’s saying is, | -不好意思 你说什么 -他的意思是说 |
[22:22] | if you couldn’t do the work yourself, you would need us to stay. | 如果你不能干活 你就需要我们留下协助 |
[22:24] | Therefore, he would need us to stay, | 这样只要他想成事 |
[22:26] | if he wants the job finished. | 就必须让我们留下 |
[22:29] | If you just burn your hand or something, you know? | 就装作不小心烧了手 |
[22:32] | Just bad enough to sideline you. | 只要伤到让你不能动手干活就好 |
[22:34] | If we get pushed out those doors, you are on your own. | 如果我们都走了 你就独自一人了 |
[22:38] | You really want to bet your daughter’s life | 你真敢拿你女儿的性命 |
[22:39] | on Joseph just letting you go | 赌约瑟夫会在拿到导弹后 |
[22:40] | after you hand him the missile? | 放你走吗 |
[22:44] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[23:06] | What do you mean the burner malfunctioned?! | 烧伤 你什么意思 |
[23:09] | Is this some kind of game you’re playing at? | 你们是不是在耍什么诡计 |
[23:11] | Is that what this is? | 就来这招是吧 |
[23:12] | A game? Look at his hand. It was an accident. | 诡计 你看他的手 只是一场事故 |
[23:14] | Just calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[23:15] | Do not tell me to calm down! | 别让我冷静 |
[23:17] | I’m just saying there’s a solution. | 我想说 其实还有办法 |
[23:19] | I’m thinking the solution here is three graves. | 我看办法就是毙了你们三个 |
[23:22] | Wait. Just listen, okay? | 等等 听我说完 行吗 |
[23:24] | Listen. You want your missile. | 你不是想要导弹吗 |
[23:25] | You want your missile, right? | 你想要导弹 对不对 |
[23:26] | We know the equipment in that lab. | 我们了解实验室里的设备 |
[23:27] | He doesn’t need his hands. We’ll be his hands. | 他不需要动手 我们来帮他 |
[23:30] | You’re looking at the best chip guy in the business. | 我虽不才也是芯片业的顶尖高手 |
[23:31] | And I know a thing or two about missile assembly. | 我略微知道一些导弹组装 |
[23:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:39] | Please. We can do this. | 求你了 我们可以做 |
[23:42] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[23:44] | I let them be your hands. | 我让他们帮你 |
[23:47] | And you guarantee no more delays. | 你得保证不能有任何拖延 |
[23:49] | We have a deal? | 我们可是有约在先 |
[23:51] | Absolutely. We have a deal. | 当然 有约在先 |
[23:53] | Fine. We shake on it. | 好吧 来握个手 |
[24:05] | I suggest you get to work. | 你们最好开始干活吧 |
[24:15] | Okay, Mike. Here’s the deal. | 迈克 情况是这样子 |
[24:17] | We couldn’t get the guns in. | 枪带不进来 |
[24:18] | And without the guns, we can’t make a move, | 没有枪我们没法行动 |
[24:20] | so we’re in a tight spot here, no joke. | 所以现在情况很不利 |
[24:22] | There might be another way, | 可能还有些办法 |
[24:23] | but it’s gonna take some doing on your part. | 但你那边可能得下点功夫 |
[24:26] | I’m all ears, brother. | 听着呢 说吧兄弟 |
[24:27] | The north side of the plant, near the tanker — | 工厂北面 油罐旁边 |
[24:28] | I’m gonna bury two M-4s 20 feet from the fence. | 我会在离电网20尺的地方埋两把M4 |
[24:32] | You just figure a way to get there. | 你想办法过去拿 |
[24:33] | I’m on it. Thanks, Mike. | 好的 谢了 迈克 |
[24:36] | Okay. We’re all set here. Co2 levels have been adjusted. | 好了 全部就绪 二氧化碳含量调整过了 |
[24:40] | Looks like we’re gonna get the guns after all. | 看来我们还是要动枪的 |
[24:43] | But we’re gonna have to convince Joseph to move the fence first. | 但先得说服约瑟夫把电网移走 |
[24:47] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[24:48] | Because that’s where the guns are gonna be. | 因为枪就在那里 |
[24:50] | Okay, that’s crazy. | 疯了吧 |
[24:52] | No, no, no. That can work. That can work. | 不不不 可以办到 |
[24:53] | We tweak the electronics on the missile, | 在导弹的电路上作个手脚 |
[24:55] | Blame it on the electric fence. | 然后怪电网有影响 |
[24:58] | Okay. All right. Let’s do it. Let’s do it. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[25:05] | It should be me in there, Fi. | 菲 应该是我在里面的 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, it isn’t. You’re doing everything you can. | 可现在不是 你已经尽力了 |
[25:09] | The rest, I’m afraid, is on them. | 剩下的得靠他们自己了 |
[25:17] | Nice. | 不错 |
[25:18] | You could walk right over these | 从上面走过 |
[25:19] | and not even know they’re there. | 都不会发觉 |
[25:22] | There is a fine art | 制造电路故障 |
[25:23] | To making an electrical malfunction look spectacular | 要壮观又不造成实际破坏 |
[25:25] | And yet not do any real damage, | 可是门高端艺术 |
[25:28] | Especially when you’re dealing with a deadly missile. | 尤其是在致命的导弹上动手脚 |
[25:31] | Just up to the I-O bridge, right? | 就在I-O接口上面 |
[25:32] | I got it. Yeah. | 好 知道了 |
[25:35] | Okay, now. Be careful. | 小心啊 |
[25:37] | I’m just saying — you’re touching the warhead | 我只是提醒你 现在要把弹头 |
[25:39] | To the guidance chips now. | 接上导航芯片了 |
[25:40] | So, one mistake and it’s lights-out. | 稍有差池就完蛋了 |
[25:41] | You know, I’m actually already on top of that. | 你知道 我已经碰到上面了 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:44] | The trick is to overload a non-explosive component, | 诀窍在于让某个非爆炸性的组件过载 |
[25:48] | Like the motherboard. | 比如主板 |
[25:49] | Replacing resistors with plain copper wire | 把电阻换成普通的铜线 |
[25:52] | Will amplify the current, overload the circuit, | 会增大电流 使电路过载 |
[25:55] | And result in some impressive | 最终看到的是样子唬人 |
[25:57] | But relatively harmless fireworks. | 但相对无害的焰火表演 |
[26:00] | Okay, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:01] | We’ll know for sure in a minute. | 即将揭晓 |
[26:03] | All right. Tell your boss it’s testing time. | 好了 告诉你们老板可以测试了 |
[26:06] | They’re ready. | 他们完成了 |
[26:09] | Okay. Here we go. | 这就来了 |
[26:13] | Okay. Show me progress. | 好了 给我看看成果 |
[26:15] | Well, the guidance chips are state-of-the-art, | 我们用的是最先进的导航芯片 |
[26:18] | With special environmental modification software | 加上特殊环境调节软件 |
[26:20] | To make sure — | 可以确保 |
[26:21] | All I care about is whether or not I have a working missile | 我只关心我的导弹能不能 |
[26:23] | That will reach Monrovia from the sierra leone border. | 从塞拉利昂边境飞到蒙罗维亚[利比里亚首都] |
[26:27] | I’ll let the target worry about how it works. | 效果如何让那儿的人担心去吧 |
[26:29] | All right. Guys, turn on the guidance system. | 好 伙计们 打开导航系统 |
[26:37] | What is happening?! What is this?! | 怎么回事 |
[26:38] | Must be an electrical problem. | 肯定是电流的问题 |
[26:39] | Oh, the circuits are fried. | 电路是好的 |
[26:40] | We’re getting some sort of interference. I don’t know. | 那就是有干扰了 我也不确定 |
[26:41] | – I said no more delays! – Yeah, we heard you! | -我警告过不准再拖延了 -我们知道 |
[26:44] | We heard you. What? You think we’re crazy?! | 我们知道 难道我们疯了 |
[26:45] | You think we want to get shot?! Come on! Please. | 想挨子弹 拜托 |
[26:47] | Just, we’ll go outside, we’ll run some tests, | 我们到外面去做几项测试 |
[26:49] | We’ll figure out what’s going on. | 找出问题所在 |
[26:52] | All right. | 行 |
[26:54] | You… | 你 |
[26:55] | And you. | 还有你 |
[26:56] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:00] | Yeah. No, it’s definitely the electrified fence. | 没错 绝对是电网有干扰 |
[27:03] | – Is it? How convenient. – What? | -是吗 好巧啊 -什么 |
[27:06] | Y-yeah, t-the — the fence is too close to the building, | 是的 电网靠房子太近 |
[27:08] | So it’s, um — it’s causing a power surge. | 产生了功率骤增 |
[27:10] | It fried a capacitor already. It’ll do it again. | 刚才就发射电容了 再试还是一样 |
[27:13] | Y-you want your missile? | 想要导弹的话 |
[27:15] | You’re gonna have to take down the fence. | 你得拆掉电网 |
[27:18] | You think I am a child? | 你当我三岁小孩 |
[27:20] | Do you think I will tear down this fence | 听你几句糊弄 |
[27:21] | Because of your lies?! | 我就会把电网拆掉了 |
[27:23] | Okay. Listen. Listen. Okay. How about this? | 好好 听我说 听我说 要不这样 |
[27:25] | How about this? Just move the fence. | 要不这样 把电网移开一点 |
[27:27] | Just move it back past the tree line. | 移到树丛外面 |
[27:28] | That’ll solve the problem. | 问题就解决了 |
[27:29] | You keep your fence, you get your missile, | 你的电网还在 导弹也有了 |
[27:31] | We go home, everybody wins. | 我们各自回家 大家都好 |
[27:42] | Fine. We’ll move it. | 行 移电网 |
[27:50] | There’s nothing quite like | 到你在乎的人家里去 |
[27:51] | Searching the home of someone you care about | 搜集背叛你的的证据 |
[27:53] | For evidence they’ve betrayed you. | 这种感觉无法比拟 |
[27:55] | It’s something spies have to do regularly, | 这是间谍常要面对的事 |
[27:57] | Even with the people they love the most. | 哪怕对方是最深爱的人 |
[28:02] | It’s never easy searching for something as hard as you can | 一面极尽所能地寻找 一面内心希望不要找到 |
[28:06] | And praying you find nothing at all. | 真的很不容易 |
[28:44] | – Maddy. – Hey. | -曼迪 -嘿 |
[28:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[28:48] | What do you think I’m doing here? Surprising you. | 你说呢 给你个惊喜呗 |
[28:52] | Well… | 噢 |
[28:53] | How’d you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[28:55] | Benny… | 本尼 |
[28:56] | I mean, come on. | 我说 |
[28:57] | I’ve stayed over a few times. | 我都在你家住过几次了 |
[28:58] | That fake rock of yours doesn’t fool anybody. | 那座假山太明显了吧 |
[29:01] | Well, why wouldn’t you just — | 那不如 |
[29:02] | Why wouldn’t I just make dinner for my boyfriend? | 不如给我男朋友做顿晚餐吧 |
[29:04] | Salmon. Your favorite. | 三文鱼 你最喜欢的 |
[29:08] | And for dessert, pecan pie. | 甜点是核桃派 |
[29:11] | Pecan pie? | 核桃派 |
[29:14] | You know me too well, Mad. | 你太了解我了 |
[29:16] | Better every day, Benny. | 快要看穿你了 |
[29:19] | Oh. I left wine in the car. | 我把红酒忘车上了 |
[29:21] | And, uh — would you get it? And I’ll set the table. | 你拿一下吧 我摆桌子 |
[29:24] | Okay. You’re gonna have | 好的 你可要提醒我 |
[29:26] | to remind me to leave the house more often. | 以后经常不在家 |
[29:31] | Okay? | 去喽 |
[29:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:02] | That back door is all glass. | 后门是玻璃的 |
[30:04] | If you punch in hard, you should be able | 你使劲打碎它 应该可以把 |
[30:06] | To get the attention of all the guards on the first floor. | 一楼的看守全都吸引过去 |
[30:08] | I’ll be fine, Michael. Just get up the stairs fast. | 我没事的 迈克尔 你赶紧上楼 |
[30:12] | Get Sophie out of there. | 救出就好 |
[30:14] | Let me check their position. | 我看看他们的位置 |
[30:15] | We’ll move as soon as we hear from Sam. | 萨姆一来消息我们就行动 |
[30:22] | Fi, we got a problem. | 菲 有麻烦了 |
[30:29] | They’re not in there. | 人不在里面 |
[30:35] | So, they moved the fence. Now what? | 电网移走了 现在怎么办 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna run the gauge along it, | 我沿着电网测量一通 |
[30:38] | And when I get to the guns, I’m gonna need a distraction. | 等走到埋枪的地方 帮我引开他们的注意 |
[30:41] | Well, these guys seem pretty tense. | 这些家伙很紧张的样子 |
[30:42] | Shouldn’t be too hard to get their attention. | 引起他们注意应该不太难 |
[30:44] | I’m gonna take out the guys near me, | 我先撂倒旁边那个家伙 |
[30:46] | And I’ll get the guns before they know what’s happening. | 他们还没回过神来 枪已经在我手上了 |
[30:48] | Oh, wait. Check it out. | 等等 看 |
[30:50] | I thought Joseph wasn’t letting any vehicles in. | 我还以为约瑟夫不允许任何车辆进入呢 |
[30:54] | He wasn’t. Something’s up. | 他是不许 有事发生 |
[30:59] | Sir, we need to check the fence. | 我们得去检测电网 |
[31:00] | That can wait. I want to show you something. | 不着急 先看看这儿 |
[31:08] | Sophie. Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[31:10] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗 |
[31:11] | No. Daddy, I just want to go home. | 没有 爸爸 我想回家 |
[31:16] | What the hell is she doing here? | 带我女儿来这儿干什么 |
[31:17] | Well, in my experience, a father always works harder | 据我的经验 有家人作动力 |
[31:20] | When he knows he’s working for his family. | 当爸爸的干起活来总是更卖力 |
[31:23] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[31:25] | Do you love your daughter? | 你爱你女儿吗 |
[31:27] | Do you want to keep her safe? | 想保护好她吗 |
[31:33] | Please. She’s just a child, okay? | 求你了 她只是个孩子 |
[31:37] | – Please. – Do your job. | -求你了 -干好你的活 |
[31:40] | No more delays and excuses. | 不准再拖拖拉拉找借口 |
[31:46] | Show me… | 让我看看 |
[31:48] | …what a father will do to keep his daughter safe. | 一个父亲为保护自己的女儿会怎么付出 |
[31:59] | You have two hours. Get them inside. | 给你们两个小时 带进去 |
[32:12] | There is nothing else I can do, | 我能做的都做了 |
[32:13] | I don’t have any choice, okay? | 我别无选择 行吗 |
[32:14] | I need to just finish it for him. | 我需要帮他完成导弹 |
[32:16] | Look, I can’t presume to know | 听着 我无法想象 |
[32:17] | What you’re going through as a father, | 作为父亲你现在经受的一切 |
[32:19] | But handing a completed missile over to Joseph is a bad idea. | 但是把一个制造完成的导弹交给约瑟夫绝不是好事 |
[32:22] | I’m done listening to you. | 我不想再听你的了 |
[32:24] | He has my daughter. I have to finish. | 我女儿在他手上 我只得做下去 |
[32:26] | Okay. What’s gonna happen then, huh? Think about it. | 那好 做完之后呢 你想想 |
[32:30] | Seriously, man, he’s not gonna spring you | 说真的 他不会就这么放你们走 |
[32:32] | Just so you can go tell the world what he did. | 好让你们把他干的坏事说出去的 |
[32:35] | Best case, we all get to go to Liberia | 最好的情况 我们全都去利比里亚 |
[32:36] | And make more missiles for him. | 帮他制造更多的导弹 |
[32:38] | What’s the worst case? | 最坏的情况是什么 |
[32:39] | He decides he only needs one missile, and he kills us. | 他决定一颗导弹就够 把我们全杀了 |
[32:43] | Okay. What the hell do you propose? | 好吧 你打算怎么做 |
[32:45] | I’m working on it. Keep busy and stay cool. | 我在想 别歇手 保持冷静 |
[32:49] | All right. Who cut this tail fin?! | 这尾翼谁做的 |
[32:51] | It’s 3/8 of an inch too wide! Come on, guys! | 宽了3/8英寸 怎么做事的 |
[33:05] | Sam, listen. We don’t have much time. | 萨姆 听着 我们没多少时间了 |
[33:07] | They moved Sophie. | 他们带走了苏菲 |
[33:08] | Chances are, they brought her to the plant. | 有可能带到工厂去了 |
[33:11] | Fi and Pearce are scouting the perimeter now. | 菲和皮尔斯在周围找 |
[33:13] | Well, they can stop looking, ’cause kamba’s got her. | 不用找了 人在这儿 |
[33:15] | So she’s still alive? | 她还活着 |
[33:17] | Yeah, for now. But Mike, look. | 目前是 但是迈克 |
[33:18] | Joseph’s in a killing mood. | 约瑟夫现在很恼火 |
[33:20] | He’s paranoid about the delays, | 他对拖延很不爽 |
[33:21] | And he brought the girl in to motivate Resnik. | 还把女孩带过来刺激瑞斯尼克 |
[33:23] | Sam, listen. There might be a way out. | 萨姆 听着 也许有个办法能行 |
[33:24] | Do you think you can convince him | 你看能不能说服他 |
[33:26] | the delays aren’t an accident — | 让他相信延误并不是意外 |
[33:28] | That one of his own men has betrayed him? | 而是他手底下有人背叛 |
[33:30] | Like a sabotage play? | 你是说离间他们内部 |
[33:31] | Kind of a divide-and-conquer type thing? | 类似各个击破那种类型的吗 |
[33:34] | I can tell the story, Mike, | 我能编故事 迈克 |
[33:35] | But I don’t think I can back it up from here. | 但我在这里没后援啊 |
[33:36] | Remember Ukraine, ’97. | 记得97年在乌克兰吗 |
[33:40] | You think that could work here? | 你认为那样能管用吗 |
[33:41] | Yeah. Is 10 minutes enough time? | 是的 10分钟够了吗 |
[33:43] | I guess it’ll have to be. Okay. Thanks, brother. | 我猜必须够 好的 谢了 兄弟 |
[33:49] | What’s going on? We got a plan? | 怎么回事 有计划了吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah. 10 minutes from now, don’t be near any gas pipes. | 是 10分钟后 不要靠近任何燃气管道 |
[33:54] | Mike’s gonna put on a little show for our friend Kamba. | 迈克要给我们的朋友演场好戏 |
[33:57] | I’m gonna go meet with him now. | 我现在要去见卡巴 |
[33:58] | Okay. What can we do? | 好 我们做什么 |
[33:59] | Is this thing about ready? | 这东西弄好了吗 |
[34:00] | Well, we have to solder a few more leads. | 还得再焊几根引线 |
[34:02] | Good. Arm it. Make sure it’s ready to blow. | 很好 装好它 确保能爆炸 |
[34:06] | You — guard guy. I got to talk to your boss now. | 你 警卫 我现在要跟你老板谈谈 |
[34:10] | An electrified fence can’t protect | 当敌方不进行破坏 |
[34:12] | against someone who has no need to breach it. | 电栅栏无法发挥保护作用 |
[34:14] | When you have a network of gas pipes | 当你有燃气管道网 |
[34:16] | that run across property lines, | 穿过地界线时 |
[34:17] | A well-placed block of c-4 on a gas main outside the fence | 栅栏外面 在燃气总管上到位的安一枚C4炸弹 |
[34:22] | Can cause an explosive chain reaction | 不管栅栏上有何保护措施 |
[34:24] | inside whatever compound that fence is protecting. | 里面都能引起爆炸的连锁反应 |
[34:34] | Was I unclear in my instructions? | 我的命令说的不清楚吗 |
[34:36] | No, sir. You were perfectly clear. | 不是 先生 你说的很清楚 |
[34:38] | We, um… | 我们… |
[34:40] | We need to talk alone. | 需要单独谈谈 |
[34:42] | Oh, do we? | 需要吗 |
[34:45] | Sir, I know that I’m risking my life coming here, | 先生 我是冒生命危险前来的 |
[34:47] | but I have no reason to lie. | 没理由撒谎 |
[34:50] | I just need a moment of your time. | 只需要跟您谈谈 |
[34:53] | Out. Everybody, now. | 你们 现在都出去 |
[35:02] | Sir, we got to talk about these delays. | 现在 得说说这几次延误 |
[35:04] | Now, I know it’s something that you might not want to hear, | 现在 有些事您可能不想听 |
[35:06] | but somebody is working against us, someone on the inside. | 可是 有人跟我们作对 内部的人 |
[35:10] | From the inside? You mean one of my men? | 内部的 你说我的人吗 |
[35:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:14] | I don’t know who or why, but it’s the only explanation, | 不知道是谁 为了什么 但这是唯一的解释 |
[35:17] | ’cause your men are the only ones with access. | 因为只有你的人能进来 |
[35:21] | Tell me something. | 那你说说看 |
[35:24] | Why would one of my men board a boat in Liberia, | 为何我的人在利比里亚上船 |
[35:28] | cross an ocean, help me build this place, | 飘洋过海 帮我建立这里 |
[35:31] | And then betray me? | 又背叛我呢 |
[35:32] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[35:33] | I’m just saying, things are going wrong, | 我只是说 事情不对头 |
[35:35] | And I don’t think it’s all accidents. | 我认为不全是偶然 |
[35:37] | One of your men is — | 你的人之中… |
[35:38] | You worry about the missile. I’ll worry about my men. | 你弄你的导弹 我管我的人 |
[35:41] | There is no sabotage here, just incompetence! | 没有搞破坏的 只有无能的 |
[35:45] | Sir, what’s going on?! | 先生 怎么回事 |
[35:48] | The gas lines! Somebody blew the gas lines! | 燃气管道 有人炸了燃气管道 |
[35:52] | Sir, you’ve got to believe me. | 先生 你得相信我 |
[35:54] | Whoever’s behind this is making their move right now. | 不管谁是幕后指使 现在都有所行动了 |
[35:56] | How do I know it wasn’t you? | 我怎么知道不是你 |
[35:58] | Me?! How the hell could it be me? | 我 怎么可能是我呢 |
[36:00] | I’m stuck in the lab. | 我困在实验室里 |
[36:07] | So it’s just coincidence that all this happened | 从你和你朋友到这里开始 |
[36:09] | when you and your friend arrived here? | 发生的一切都是巧合吗 |
[36:10] | My friend and I are here to do a job for money. | 我和我朋友来这里干活挣钱 |
[36:13] | It doesn’t get done, we don’t get paid, | 没干完 没报酬 |
[36:15] | ’cause we don’t work for free. | 又不是义务劳动 |
[36:16] | So maybe… | 或许… |
[36:20] | It’s Resnik. | 是瑞斯尼克 |
[36:22] | Sir, please, the last thing you want to do | 先生 别 你现在最不该做的 |
[36:24] | right now is kill the only reason | 就是杀死让那家伙 |
[36:25] | why that guy is still building a missile for you. | 继续给你造导弹的筹码 |
[36:28] | So please, sir, let’s just try and salvage this situation. | 求你了 先生 我们尽力挽救这个局面吧 |
[36:32] | But we need to go now, before the cops get here. | 在警察来之前 我们得马上离开 |
[36:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:38] | We’ll take her. | 带上她 |
[36:55] | Why are you still standing there? | 你为什么还站在这里 |
[36:56] | Go put out that fire now. | 快出去灭火 |
[36:58] | But you said — | 但你说过… |
[36:59] | And now I am saying go. Now, go! | 现在我说快去 现在 去 |
[37:04] | So, do you have a plan to get the missile out? | 那么 有办法把导弹运出去吗 |
[37:07] | Sir, the missile weighs 900 pounds. | 先生 导弹重达900磅 |
[37:09] | There’s no way we’re getting it out of here. | 运出去根本不可能 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么 |
[37:11] | You don’t need this missile. You got us. | 你不需要这枚导弹 你有我们 |
[37:13] | We’ll build you a new one. | 再给你造个新的 |
[37:14] | It’s true. I can get you a lab, anything you want. | 是真的 我能进实验室 要什么都行 |
[37:17] | Don’t hurt Sophie, and I’ll do whatever you want me to do. | 不要伤害苏菲 你说什么我都照做 |
[37:19] | So what happens to that? | 那个怎么办 |
[37:20] | That’s the beautiful part. | 那是最漂亮的环节 |
[37:22] | We arm the warhead to blow and leave it behind | 我们装好弹头炸了这里 |
[37:23] | for whatever son of a bitch was behind this whole fiasco. | 把残局留给幕后指使的王八蛋 |
[37:26] | That way you’ll kill the rat and you get rid | 一石二鸟 既能除内奸 |
[37:29] | of the evidence all in one move. | 又能毁灭证据 |
[37:31] | Fine. | 好 |
[37:33] | Do it! | 就这么办 |
[37:36] | Now, sir, when this is done, | 现在 先生 准备好时 |
[37:38] | we’re gonna have to stay away from your guards, | 必须远离你的警卫 |
[37:40] | ’cause at this point, | 因为这时候 |
[37:41] | we don’t know who’s with you and who’s against you. | 不知道谁是敌谁是友 |
[37:43] | We can shut the power down | 我们可以关闭电源 |
[37:44] | and sneak through the section of the fence you just moved, | 悄悄穿过刚迁移了栅栏的地方 |
[37:46] | but we got to do it now. | 不过要马上行动 |
[37:49] | Okay. We got two minutes, and this thing’s gonna blow. | 好 再有两分钟 这东西就爆炸 |
[37:51] | If any of you try to escape, I shoot you all. | 如果谁想逃跑 我就开枪杀了你们 |
[37:54] | Now, go! | 快走 |
[38:12] | What’s happening? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你在干什么 |
[38:14] | Never mind. Go back to the lab. To the missile. | 没事 回实验室去 去找导弹 |
[38:16] | Go! All of you! | 去 你们都去 |
[38:20] | Now move faster! Or I shoot her in the leg! | 动作快点 不然我开枪打她的腿 |
[38:23] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[38:24] | He’s watching us too closely to get the guns. | 他看的太紧 我们拿不到枪 |
[38:26] | I thought you said that thing was gonna blow in two minutes, man. | 我以为你说那东西两分钟后就爆 伙计 |
[38:28] | I set it for two minutes. I don’t know what’s happening. | 我设置了两分钟 不知道怎么回事 |
[38:30] | There must be something wrong. I don’t know what it is. | 一定出了岔子 不知道是什么 |
[38:45] | Now you see how I deal with my enemies. | 现在知道我怎么对付敌人了吧 |
[38:48] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:51] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[38:55] | That’s how we deal with our enemies. | 我们是这样对付敌人的 |
[39:11] | Well, I just got off a very unpleasant phone call with my superiors. | 我刚接到上级质问我的电话 |
[39:16] | They wanted those weapon specs. | 他们想要导弹的数据 |
[39:18] | Come on, Pearce. That was a pretty nasty missile. | 得了吧 皮尔斯 那个导弹杀伤力太大 |
[39:20] | I think it’s best for everybody that it’s gone. | 没了对大家都好 |
[39:22] | Yeah, about that. | 是 关于那个 |
[39:23] | They have a hard time believing | 好不容易才说服他们相信 |
[39:24] | that Joseph Kamba blew up his own missile. | 是约瑟夫·卡巴炸了自己的导弹 |
[39:27] | Well, that’s the thing about crazy warlords. | 这就是疯狂军事组织的行事吧 |
[39:30] | Never know what kind of crazy idea’s just gonna | 永远不知道疯狂的 |
[39:32] | pop into their pop into their | 小军阀脑袋里 |
[39:33] | crazy, little warlord head. crazy, little warlord head. | 又冒出什么疯狂的想法 |
[39:36] | The job got done, but neither of you | 任务完成 可你们 |
[39:37] | made a lot of friends with this one. | 什么人也没抓到 |
[39:39] | Giving the CIA half of what they wanted | 不让中情局得偿所愿 |
[39:40] | is the Sam Axe specialty. | 是萨姆·亚克斯的专长 |
[39:49] | What’s gonna happen to Resnik | 卡巴被逮捕了 |
[39:50] | now that Kamba’s been taken down? | 瑞斯尼克会怎么样 |
[39:52] | I convinced the brass to unofficially | 我说服上级以非官方形式 |
[39:53] | help get him and his daughter out of the country. | 帮他和他女儿出国 |
[39:57] | I’ll say this much for you, Westen. | 我会替你说情的 韦斯顿 |
[40:00] | You know how to run an op. | 你知道工作程序 |
[40:01] | What op? We were never here. | 什么程序 我们又没来过 |
[40:13] | It’s always difficult | 窃听你熟知的人 |
[40:15] | eavesdropping on someone you know well | 或者 更糟 你关心的人 |
[40:17] | or, worse, someone you care about. | 总是很艰难 |
[40:20] | The closer you are to them, | 窃听他们的隐私时 |
[40:22] | the worse it feels to listen in on their private moments. | 离你越亲近的人 让你感觉越糟 |
[40:25] | Harder still is spying on someone you love | 更难的是暗中监视你爱的人 |
[40:28] | who’s blatantly betraying you. | 他公然背叛了你 |
[40:30] | Ma, you don’t have to do this. | 妈 你不必这么做 |
[40:31] | I’m fine sitting here by myself. | 我自己监视就行 |
[40:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:36] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 我不介意多长时间 |
[40:38] | I planted that bug. I want to hear what he has to say. | 我放的窃听器 想知道他要说什么 |
[40:44] | I want to know if it was all a lie. | 想知道是否全是谎言 |
[40:47] | It’s never all a lie. | 永远不全是谎言 |
[40:49] | It’s always more complicated than that. | 总是比那个要复杂 |
[40:53] | I thought he had feelings for me. | 我以为他对我有感觉 |
[40:56] | Honestly, he probably did. | 说实话 很可能有 |
[40:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:01] | You haven’t returned my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[41:02] | That must be Anson on the other end. | 电话那头肯定是安森 |
[41:05] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me. | 你要求的 我全都做了 |
[41:07] | When will it be enough? | 什么时候是个头 |
[41:08] | When I say it is. | 我说是的时候 |
[41:10] | You did take my money, after all. | 毕竟 你收了我的钱 |
[41:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:13] | I took your money. | 我收了你的钱 |
[41:15] | And I feel terrible. | 感觉糟透了 |
[41:17] | I’d give it all back if I could. | 如果可以我会如数奉还 |
[41:19] | I hurt this woman. | 我伤害了那个女人 |
[41:20] | And I think she’s starting to suspect something. | 我认为她开始起疑了 |
[41:22] | Now is not the time to panic. | 现在不是惊慌的时候 |
[41:24] | – Do you understand? – I understand. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[41:26] | Did you get the package I sent you? | 我邮给你的包裹收到了吗 |
[41:27] | Yeah, I got the package. | 是 我收到包裹了 |
[41:30] | Package? | 包裹 |
[41:31] | I don’t see why I need another wireless Mike. | 不明白为什么要给迈克再安一个窃听器 |
[41:33] | The one I have works just fine. | 我安的那个挺好用的 |
[41:38] | M-Michael! What’s happening?! | 迈…迈克尔 怎么回事 |
[41:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:43] | I’m opening it. | 我打开了 |