时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | For spies, | 对间谍来说 |
[00:46] | top-secret clearance is just the beginning. | 最高机密接触权限是一个开头 |
[00:49] | S.C.I., The right to view | 可以接触到 |
[00:51] | sensitive compartmentalized information | 敏感类信息的机会 |
[00:54] | is reserved for the most trusted people | 只会留给那些 |
[00:55] | in the intelligence community. | 情报系统里最被信赖的人 |
[00:58] | That kind of access comes with fewer constraints, | 这种特权通常限制较少 |
[01:01] | limited oversight, | 缺乏监督 |
[01:02] | and a frightening ability to do real harm. | 所以具有极大的破坏力 |
[01:12] | I’m getting a little jealous of that badge. | 我有点吃这个门卡的醋了 |
[01:16] | I remember when you couldn’t keep your hands off me. | 这让我想起了你对我爱不释手的时光 |
[01:18] | I’ve waited years to see my name on this again. | 我等了多年想让我的名字重新回到这卡上 |
[01:21] | Now that it finally is… | 终于梦想成真了… |
[01:23] | A psychopath blackmails you into using it | 一个神经病威胁你 |
[01:26] | to destroy files in the CIA’s computer system. | 要你用这张卡摧毁他在中情局的档案 |
[01:29] | And when I do this, | 如果我那么做了 |
[01:31] | Anson Fullerton goes back to being a ghost. | 安森·富勒顿又会无踪可寻 |
[01:35] | I don’t want you doing anything for that man. | 我不希望你为他做任何事 |
[01:37] | If I don’t do this, Fi, | 如果我不这么做 菲 |
[01:38] | you’ll spend the rest of your life in jail for something you didn’t do. | 你将因一些莫须有的罪名在牢里度过余生 |
[01:41] | You think he’s just gonna hand over the evidence he has on me? | 你觉得他会把对我不利的证据都交上去吗 |
[01:44] | He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. | 他会让你继续帮他跑腿 |
[01:46] | -There is no end to this. -That is a possibility, | -这会没完没了的 -确实有这可能 |
[01:49] | but right now, I don’t have much choice. | 不过现在 我别无他法 |
[01:51] | Well, I’m not willing to throw in the towel yet. | 我还不想认输 |
[01:54] | Can you call Anson, tell him you need to meet? | 你能打电话给安森 告诉他你想碰面吗 |
[01:57] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[01:58] | Make up a reason. | 编个理由 |
[02:01] | But if you can get him away from his car, | 如果你能把他从他的车里支开 |
[02:03] | Sam and I can plant this tracker. | 萨姆和我就可以把这个追踪器放他车上 |
[02:05] | We can follow the rat back to his nest. | 我们可以跟着这只狡兔回他的老巢 |
[02:07] | Anson’s not gonna hide blackmail material under his pillow. | 安森是不会把敲诈材料放在枕头下的 |
[02:10] | Well, maybe we get lucky and he does. | 也许我们走运 他正是那么做的呢 |
[02:12] | It’s too risky for a “Maybe.” | 这个猜测太冒险了 |
[02:13] | It’s even riskier to do nothing. | 更冒险的是我们坐以待毙 |
[02:15] | We can’t win if we don’t play. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[02:20] | 18 bucks for a mojito? | 18块一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[02:22] | What kind of a tourist trap is this? | 这是哪门子坑爹的黑店 |
[02:25] | A tourist trap with a good view of Michael’s meeting place. | 一家可以很好观察迈克尔会面的黑店 |
[02:27] | You’re wishing that was a sniper rifle, aren’t you? | 你很希望那是一把狙击枪 对吧 |
[02:31] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想象 |
[02:32] | who deserves a bullet more than that soulless bastard? | 有谁比那狼心狗肺的混蛋更该挨枪子吗 |
[02:34] | Well, for now, let’s just stick to finding out where he lives. | 目前我们先集中精力找到他的住处 |
[02:38] | Okay, here he comes. | 好的 他来了 |
[02:39] | Break a leg, Fi. | 祝你好运 菲 |
[02:43] | Michael, you look tired. | 迈克尔 你看起来很憔悴 |
[02:47] | Laboring on my behalf, I presume? | 我相信是为我工作操劳的吧 |
[02:49] | We better walk and talk. Can I buy you a lemonade? | 我们最好边走边聊 请你喝柠檬水行吗 |
[02:59] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[03:00] | There’s a little delay. | 事情耽误了一阵 |
[03:02] | A delay? | 耽误了一阵 |
[03:03] | You have official access | 你有官方权限和工具 |
[03:04] | and the tools to erase my name from that file. | 可以把我的名字从文件中删除 |
[03:07] | Why isn’t it done? | 为什么还没搞定 |
[03:08] | Clearance is being held up. | 我的许可证暂时用不了 |
[03:09] | – It shouldn’t be long, but — – No. | -应该不会太久 -对 |
[03:11] | What do you mean, “No”? | 不对是什么意思 |
[03:12] | There’s a great sentence in your psych eval. | 在对你的心理评估中 有一句话非常好 |
[03:15] | It says, “Westen is particularly skilled at social engineering, | “韦斯顿很善于心理战术 |
[03:19] | Creating rapport with targets | 设定陷阱欺骗目标 |
[03:21] | and steering them towards an objective.” | 引导并使其按既定目标行动” |
[03:23] | I know your moves better than you do. | 我比你自己更了解你的招数 |
[03:25] | I don’t know what you’re planning, | 我不知道你在打什么主意 |
[03:26] | but I’m not going to fall for it. | 不过我不会上钩的 |
[03:33] | I can’t see them. Am I clear? | 我看不到他们 我没暴露吧 |
[03:37] | We’re good. Mike walked Anson out to the dunes, so… | 我们没事 迈克和安森走到了沙丘后面 |
[03:39] | Yeah, go for it. | 去找他们吧 |
[03:42] | Friday. | 周五 |
[03:44] | Have my name erased from those files by Friday, | 到周五我的名字还没从那些文件中消失 |
[03:46] | or Fiona gets used to taking group showers. | 那菲奥娜就只能在牢里和人共浴了 |
[03:53] | Hang on, Fi. He’s turned around. Get out of there. | 等等 菲 他调头了 赶紧离开 |
[03:55] | No. There’s still a way to do this. | 不 还有其他办法 |
[04:03] | He’s headed to the bridge. | 他朝桥开去了 |
[04:04] | He’s gonna have to cross the light at Collins. | 他肯定要经过科林斯路的红绿灯 |
[04:05] | I’ll catch him there. | 我到那里堵他去 |
[04:25] | Stoplights are one of the worst places | 在红灯时接近受过反侦察训练的目标 |
[04:27] | to approach a target trained in counter-surveillance. | 是最棘手的境况之一 |
[04:30] | Without having to worry about driving, | 因为此时目标不需要为驾驶分神 |
[04:33] | their full attention is on their surroundings. | 所以他们可以将精力放在观察周围情况上 |
[04:35] | They can use their mirrors to pick up tails | 他们可以从反光镜里发现跟踪的车辆 |
[04:36] | and check the area for surveillance teams. | 还可以侦查四周是否有监视小组的活动 |
[04:39] | But if you need to plant a tracker on someone who’s on the move, | 但如果你想把追踪器放在行驶着的车上 |
[04:42] | you have to go the extra mile. | 这就是个再好不过的时机 |
[05:08] | Don’t try that at home. | 未经训练 请勿模仿 |
[05:17] | Anson’s not stuck in traffic. He’s making another stop. | 安森没有遇上堵车 他只是又停下了 |
[05:20] | All right. Good. | 好的 |
[05:20] | Show us where you live, Doc. Come on. | 快告诉我们你住哪儿 快 |
[05:25] | No. | 不是 |
[05:28] | Looks like he’s just going to the dentist. | 看来他只是去看牙医了 |
[05:30] | Well, Sam and Fi are on his ass. | 萨姆和菲还跟着他 |
[05:31] | He’s bound to go home at some point. | 他总有回家的时候的 |
[05:32] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[05:33] | Hey, Maddy. | 曼迪 |
[05:37] | Hey, ma. What are you doing here? | 妈 你来这儿干嘛 |
[05:46] | I couldn’t do this on the phone. | 有些事不方便在电话里说 |
[05:49] | Do what? What is it? | 说什么 怎么了 |
[05:51] | It’s Andre. | 关于安德烈 |
[05:53] | He was shot. | 他被枪杀了 |
[05:56] | He’s dead, Michael. | 他死了 迈克尔 |
[05:58] | What? | 什么 |
[06:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:02] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[06:04] | Who’s Andre? | 安德烈是谁 |
[06:05] | He was my best friend since childhood. | 他是我的发小和最好的朋友 |
[06:07] | Aw, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[06:11] | How’s Ricky? | 里克怎么样 |
[06:13] | His brother’s dead. | 他兄弟死了 |
[06:15] | He sounded like he was in shock. | 听起来他还没从打击中缓过来 |
[06:18] | He wanted to know if… if you would come by. | 他想问问你能不能过去一趟 |
[06:34] | You boys looked so sweet back then. | 那时你们几个多可爱啊 |
[06:37] | It’s easy to forget what little hell-raisers you could be. | 真不相信你们调皮起来可以那么烦人 |
[06:40] | You know, growing up, | 知道吗 长大以后 |
[06:42] | Andre always thought of you two as family. | 安德烈总是非常思念你们俩 |
[06:45] | I am so sorry, Ricky. | 真对不起 里克 |
[06:49] | I thought he was still in jail. | 我以为他还在牢里 |
[06:52] | When did he get out? | 他什么时候出来的 |
[06:53] | Eight months ago. | 八个月前 |
[06:54] | He kept saying he was gonna call you, | 他总说要打电话给你 |
[06:57] | – but I guess he… – He never got around to it. | -但我猜… -他一直没找到机会 |
[06:59] | It’s okay. We hadn’t talked in a long time. | 没关系 我们好久没联系了 |
[07:01] | I know you two had your differences, | 我知道你们不属于同一个世界 |
[07:04] | but you’d have been surprised. | 但是你看到安德烈的改变 |
[07:05] | Andre turned his life around. | 你会很吃惊的 |
[07:07] | I’m really glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听到这些 |
[07:09] | It wasn’t a hollow promise this time. | 这次这不是一句空洞的承诺 |
[07:10] | I mean, he… he was working in the community, | 他一直在做社工 |
[07:12] | trying to make a difference. | 一直努力地改变 |
[07:14] | All he wanted to do was make his little girls proud. | 他只想让他的女儿们为他自豪 |
[07:21] | Do the cops know who did this? | 警察知道这是谁干的吗 |
[07:23] | Honestly? They don’t care. | 说真的 他们不在乎 |
[07:26] | They just figure Andre got back in the game and… | 他们就认为是安德烈重蹈覆辙… |
[07:30] | Got killed for it. | 为此送命 |
[07:32] | But I know that is not true. | 不过我知道事实并非如此 |
[07:34] | Andre made some mistakes, | 安德烈是犯过一些错 |
[07:36] | but I’ve always known he had a good heart. | 但我一直深知他打心底是个好人 |
[07:39] | You should eat something, honey. | 你应该吃点东西 亲爱的 |
[07:42] | I’ll make you a plate. | 我给你弄点吃的 |
[07:47] | Ricky, if there’s anything you need, | 里克 如果有什么需要 |
[07:48] | anything at all, you don’t hesitate to call me. | 任何需要 打电话给我 |
[07:52] | There is one thing. | 有一件事 |
[07:54] | I need to talk to you for a minute, uh… | 我要跟你说一下 |
[07:57] | Outside. | 外面说 |
[08:03] | I found this burner in Andre’s car. | 我在安德烈的车里找到这个预付费电话 |
[08:06] | He got five calls from a blocked number yesterday. | 他昨天接到来自一个不明号码的五通电话 |
[08:09] | If we can figure out who made ’em, | 如果能找出打电话的人 |
[08:10] | I think we find his killer. | 我想我们就能找出凶手 |
[08:11] | Why didn’t you give this to the police? | 你为什么不把这个交给警察 |
[08:13] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[08:14] | Cops don’t cut their coffee breaks short | 条子们才不会把丝毫精力放在调查 |
[08:16] | to find out who called a dead ex-con in Overtown. | 是谁打电话给一个有前科的死人上 |
[08:19] | I have a friend who can trace the blocked calls, | 我有一个朋友可以追踪不明号码 |
[08:21] | but…are you sure you want me to do this? | 不过 你确定要这么做吗 |
[08:23] | You might not like what we find. | 结果可能并不如你所愿 |
[08:25] | Now, I know you gave up on Andre a long time ago, | 我知道很久以前你就放弃安德烈了 |
[08:27] | and I get it, but I never did. | 我理解 但是我从没放弃 |
[08:30] | Now, I just need to know the truth. | 我现在只想知道真相 |
[08:37] | I’ll look into it. | 我来想办法 |
[08:40] | 里克 委托人 | |
[08:44] | The advantage of having a GPS tracker on a vehicle | 通过全球定位系统追踪器跟踪车辆的好处是 |
[08:48] | is it allows you to stay close to your target | 你可以时时紧盯目标 |
[08:49] | without being seen. | 而不被发现 |
[08:51] | Okay, Anson just turned left again. He’s back on Biscayne. | 安森又左拐了 他回比斯坎了 |
[08:54] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又左拐了吗 -是的 |
[08:55] | Guy’s driving around in circles like he’s Pac-Man. | 那家伙就像狗咬尾巴一样在兜圈 |
[08:57] | Oh, he must be worried about being followed. | 他肯定怕被跟踪 |
[08:59] | Maybe he’s finally going someplace important. | 可能他就要去一些重要的地方了 |
[09:01] | Okay. He just turned right. | 好 他右拐了 |
[09:03] | Okay. He stopped. | 好 他停车了 |
[09:05] | 4th and Elm. Fi, get there. Let’s go! | 榆树街4号 菲 快去那里 |
[09:08] | The disadvantage of following someone without visual contact | 在不可见情况下追踪某人的缺点就在于 |
[09:11] | is that when they get out of their car, | 当他们下车之后 |
[09:13] | you’ve got to catch up in a hurry or risk losing them. | 如果你不赶快到达现场 那目标就跟丢了 |
[09:22] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[09:25] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[09:26] | Dollars to doughnuts he’s heading home, | 我肯定他这是回家呢 |
[09:28] | but there’s no way to follow him without getting made. | 但没有准备跟踪不了他 |
[09:31] | Well, if we get a better vantage point, | 要是我们占据有利地形 |
[09:34] | we won’t have to follow him. | 就不需要跟踪他 |
[09:35] | – Oh, Fi, no. No, no, no. – Oh, yeah. | -菲 不要不要不要 |
[09:41] | Oh, Fi. Come on. Slow down. | 菲 拜托 快减速 |
[09:43] | You said you wanted to go faster. | 你说你想要快一点 |
[09:51] | Whoa, whoa. Van. Van! | 当心 当心 货车 货车 |
[09:53] | Try not to distract the driver. | 别扰乱我的注意 |
[10:05] | There he is. 3 blocks, 11:00. | 他在那 三个街区后面 11点方向 |
[10:12] | Now we know where the bastard sleeps. | 现在我们知道这杂种住哪儿了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, well, don’t spike the ball just yet. | 还没到开心的时候呢 |
[10:15] | There’s got to be 300 units in that complex. | 那栋公寓里大约有三百户 |
[10:17] | We can’t just knock on every door until we find him. | 我们不可能挨家挨户地敲门找他 |
[10:19] | No… But it’s a start, Sam. | 是啊 还带有个方向了 萨姆 |
[10:21] | Whether it’s espionage, international gunrunning, | 无论是从事间谍 跨国军火走私 |
[10:24] | or managing a local street gang, | 还是管理当地黑帮 |
[10:26] | the preferred method of communication | 非法团伙成员间 |
[10:28] | used by people involved in illegal activity | 最好的联络手段 |
[10:30] | is the burner phone. | 就是使用非实名手机 |
[10:32] | Cheap and disposable, | 便宜 可随意丢弃 |
[10:33] | they can be used a few times and thrown away — | 用上一阵子 然后丢弃 |
[10:36] | which means, if you’re using one to trace someone, | 也就是说 如果你想追踪用这种电话的人 |
[10:38] | you’ve got to move fast. | 动作就要快 |
[10:41] | So, um, I had one of the techs at my firm | 我公司里的一名技术人员 |
[10:44] | trace the calls on your brother’s phone | 追踪到了打给你哥手机的那部电话 |
[10:45] | to that house right there, the white one. | 就在那边那幢白房子里 |
[10:47] | Did you get a name? | 有名字吗 |
[10:48] | No. No, the calls came from another burner. | 没有 那通电话也是从另一部非实名手机打出来的 |
[10:50] | Last one was about a half-hour before… | 最后一通电话的半小时后 |
[10:52] | Andre was, uh… | 安德烈他就被 |
[10:54] | All right. | 知道了 |
[10:55] | – Let’s go find out who he was talking to. – Way ahead of you. | -看看他到底跟谁通话 -我先上 |
[11:00] | Figure I’ll take the front. You take the back. | 我打头阵 你殿后 |
[11:02] | You got one for me? | 那我呢 |
[11:06] | I was thinking you should stay in the car, just kind of — | 我想你还是留在车里 |
[11:08] | Whoever’s in that house either killed my brother or set him up. | 在那房子里的要么是杀了我哥的人要么就是陷害他的人 |
[11:11] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能肯定 |
[11:13] | – That’s why I’m going in. – Slow down. | -所以我也要进去 -慢着 |
[11:15] | There’s a chance whoever’s in there might know who you are. | 有可能那里边的人认识你 |
[11:17] | Now, you asked for my help. Trust me and stay back. | 这次是你找我帮忙 所以你要信任我 留在后面 |
[11:24] | All right. Do your thing. | 行 你们上 |
[11:26] | It’s a good idea to keep your initial contact | 首次接触危险人物 |
[11:28] | with someone who might be dangerous | 比较理想的方式就是 |
[11:30] | non-threatening. | 不带威胁性的 |
[11:31] | You’re a lot less likely to get shot at. | 这样你吃枪子的几率就小了很多 |
[11:33] | Miami Gas and Electric. | 迈阿密煤电公司的 |
[11:35] | We got a report of a leak in the area. Hello?! | 我们接到报告说这个区域有泄漏 有人吗 |
[11:41] | Although just because something’s less likely | 虽然几率小很多 |
[11:44] | doesn’t mean it never happens. | 也不是说不可能发生 |
[12:04] | Get the hell off me! | 你他妈放开我 |
[12:05] | I don’t — I don’t think so. | 没门 |
[12:08] | Dolly? What the hell are you doing here? | 多莉 你他妈在这里干嘛 |
[12:10] | Wait. You know her? | 什么 你认识她 |
[12:11] | I thought you and Andre were friends. | 我以为你和安德烈是朋友 |
[12:12] | How could you — why did you kill my brother? | 你怎么能 你为什么杀了我哥哥 |
[12:14] | I didn’t kill Andre! | 我没杀安德烈 |
[12:15] | Why were you trying to kill me? | 那你干嘛要杀我 |
[12:17] | I didn’t know who you were. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[12:20] | Who did you think we were? | 那你以为我们是谁 |
[12:23] | – Who killed my brother?! – I don’t know! | -谁杀了我哥哥 -我不知道 |
[12:24] | I ain’t telling y’all anything. Let me go! | 我什么也不会说的 放我走 |
[12:28] | Let’s take a little ride. | 我们去兜兜风 |
[12:32] | I know you’re not feeling chatty | 我知道你不想开口 |
[12:33] | but we need to have a conversation. | 但我们必须得谈一谈 |
[12:36] | Y’all ain’t cops. I don’t have to tell you a damn thing. | 你们又不是警察 我不需要跟你们说 |
[12:38] | No. We’re not. | 对 我们不是 |
[12:40] | But we’re happy to take you to them, along with this. | 不过我们很乐意把你送去警察局 还有这个 |
[12:44] | Come on, Dolly. | 说吧 多莉 |
[12:46] | We both know a convicted felon can’t walk around with a gun. | 我们都清楚重刑犯不能随身带枪 |
[12:48] | You ready to go back to lockup? | 你难道想回去坐牢 |
[12:52] | Dolly, listen to me — | 多莉 听我说 |
[12:55] | I promise none of this comes back on you. | 我保证你不会有事的 |
[12:58] | I just want to know who killed my brother. | 我只是想知道是谁杀了我哥 |
[13:04] | Dion Carver. | 迪昂·卡佛 |
[13:10] | Dion’s a gangster from the Magic City Overlords. | 迪昂是魔法城主帮会的 |
[13:15] | I guess Andre got back in the game after all. | 我想安德烈到底还是重操旧业了 |
[13:18] | Oh, no, Andre wasn’t doing dirt. | 不 安德烈没有犯罪 |
[13:20] | He’s been on the up-and-up since he got out of prison. | 他出狱后一直安守本分 |
[13:23] | Y’all heard the shot | 你们都听说 |
[13:24] | caller of the Overlords got killed last month? | 城主帮的老大上个月被杀了 |
[13:27] | Yeah, well, the street’s been hot ever since — | 自那以后 街上就不太平 |
[13:29] | people pointing fingers, stirring up old beefs. | 到处有人指指点点 疑神疑鬼 |
[13:32] | Andre said the only way to cool things down | 安德烈说要是不找出真凶 |
[13:34] | was to find out who really did it. | 就太平不了 |
[13:36] | He figured out it was Dion and got killed for it. | 结果他查出是迪昂干的 然后就被杀了 |
[13:39] | You told Andre who did it? | 你告诉安德烈是谁干的 |
[13:41] | How did you know it was Dion? | 你怎么知道是迪昂干的 |
[13:43] | Dion and I, sometimes… | 我和迪昂 有时候 |
[13:47] | You know, we see each other. | 你知道 他是我相好 |
[13:50] | And one night, he comes home covered in blood, | 有一天晚上 他满身是血的回来 |
[13:53] | carrying two duffel bags. | 带着两个旅行袋 |
[13:55] | Thought I was asleep. | 他以为我睡着了 |
[13:57] | I looked in the bags when he was in the shower. | 趁他洗澡那会儿 我看了他的袋子 |
[14:00] | I’ve never seen so much cash. | 我从没见过那么多现金 |
[14:03] | So Dion robbed and killed the leader of his own gang? | 这么说迪昂抢了他的头子然后杀了他 |
[14:06] | I told Andre what I knew. | 我把这一切告诉了安德烈 |
[14:08] | I thought that I was helping, | 我以为我是在帮忙 |
[14:10] | and now Dion’s gunning for me. | 但现在迪昂还要杀我 |
[14:12] | You can still help Andre. | 你还是能帮安德烈 |
[14:14] | First, we need to find someplace safe for you. | 我们先要给你找个安全的藏身之处 |
[14:16] | Mike, what are you thinking? | 迈克 你怎么想 |
[14:18] | I’m thinking we’re gonna take down Dion, | 我想我们应该扳倒迪昂 |
[14:20] | like your brother wanted. | 跟你哥哥想的一样 |
[14:22] | Seriously, you stashed Dolly at your mom’s place? | 你真的要把多莉藏在你妈这儿 |
[14:25] | Yes. Now, can we borrow the Porsche or not? | 是 能不能借用你的保时捷 |
[14:27] | Listen, Dolly knows everything we need | 听我说 多莉所知道的一切 |
[14:29] | to pin Dion for killing that gangster. | 足以证明迪昂就是杀了黑帮头子的凶手 |
[14:31] | She should be at the police station, spilling her guts. | 她应该在警局里 说出一切 |
[14:32] | No. Dion and the O.G. He killed were like brothers. | 不行 迪昂杀死的那个老大跟他表面上情同手足 |
[14:35] | It’d be his word against Dolly’s. | 他只会反咬一口 |
[14:37] | And the words of known junkies | 而且她是个有前科的人 |
[14:38] | aren’t worth much down at the precinct. | 从她嘴里说出来的 不会受重视 |
[14:40] | Unless we can prove Dion had motive. | 除非我们能证明迪昂的杀人动机 |
[14:42] | And to do that, we need to get him out in the open | 要想证明 我们就得让他把赃款 |
[14:43] | with the stolen cash. | 抖搂出来 |
[14:45] | Now, Dolly said he’s gearing up for war. | 多莉说他现在正打算大干一场 |
[14:46] | I already called, | 我已经跟他通过电话 |
[14:48] | told him I have a friend selling heavy weapons. | 跟他说我有个朋友卖重型军火 |
[14:49] | He is ready to meet. | 他答应见面了 |
[14:51] | Okay, okay. Listen, I hate to rain on this parade. | 好的好的 听我说 我也不想给你们泼冷水 |
[14:54] | Dion’s not gonna make a million-dollar deal | 迪昂清楚还有个目击者知道他这钱的来路 |
[14:56] | if there’s a witness out there that knows how he got the cash. | 所以他是不会拿这笔百万巨款出来交易的 |
[14:57] | We’re gonna make the deal too sweet to say no. | 那我们就把诱饵设大一点 让他无法抗拒 |
[14:59] | Yeah, you hope, but saying that doesn’t — | 是啊 你这么希望 但那并不表示 |
[15:01] | I turned my back on a friend. And now he’s dead. | 我曾经放弃过一个朋友 现在他死了 |
[15:07] | I can’t make that right, but I can take down his killer. | 我无法让他复生 但我要抓住杀害他的凶手 |
[15:10] | We’re gonna get Dion to bring out the stolen cash, | 我们必须让迪昂把偷来的钱拿出来 |
[15:13] | and we’re gonna take the cash and Dolly to the cops. | 然后我们要把钱和多莉带去警察那里 |
[15:15] | Now, I’m not asking you for permission. | 我现在不是征求你的允许 |
[15:17] | I’m asking to borrow your car. | 我是向你借车 |
[15:19] | All right… Under one condition — | 好吧 有一个条件 |
[15:22] | I make the approach. | 我负责接头 |
[15:25] | Mike, this is way too personal for both of you. | 迈克 你们两个人跟这事关系都太近 |
[15:26] | Ricky has to be there to make the intro. | 里克负责引荐 |
[15:29] | Someone’s got to keep a level head. | 你负责策划 |
[15:30] | I should be the one that goes in there with him. | 我则负责进去跟他交涉 |
[15:33] | All right, Jesse. You’re in. | 好吧 杰西 算你一个 |
[15:55] | Man…I’m still broke up ’bout what happened to Andre. | 伙计 安德烈的事我还伤心着呢 |
[15:59] | He was like family to me, man. | 他就像我兄弟 伙计 |
[16:03] | You have no idea how much that means coming from you. | 你不知道这话从你口里说出来对我有多重要 |
[16:05] | Who we got here? | 这位是 |
[16:07] | Dion, this is Khalil, | 迪昂 这位是卡里尔 |
[16:10] | the friend I was telling you about from Los Angeles. | 我跟你提过 从洛杉矶来的朋友 |
[16:13] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[16:14] | – You run guns? – I run security. | -你搞军火 -我搞安保 |
[16:16] | You ever hear about a rapper | 你有没有听过一个说唱歌手 |
[16:17] | getting busted on a yacht with a .50 cal, | 在游艇上被人逮到藏了一把A50狙击枪 |
[16:18] | you can probably blame my ass, okay? | 那就是我的货 |
[16:20] | Let’s just put it like that. | 我就干那个 |
[16:21] | So, what you got for me? | 你给我带来什么货 |
[16:22] | I’m glad you asked. | 就等你这句 |
[16:26] | Hey! Your man asked me a question. May I please? | 你们老大在问我带了什么货 可以吗 |
[16:30] | You got them trained. I like that. | 训练有素啊 不错 |
[16:36] | It’s a Desert Eagle. | 沙漠之鹰 |
[16:38] | It’s the most powerful gun on the streets, | 市面上火力最强的手枪 |
[16:40] | and it is a cap gun compared to what we’re selling. | 但比起我们出售的只能算玩具枪 |
[16:43] | I’m talking USAS-12S, | 我们卖USAS-12S |
[16:45] | RPGs, body armor, night-vision scopes. | 火箭推进式榴弹 避弹衣 夜视镜 |
[16:48] | You name it. | 你说吧 |
[16:48] | We’re calling it the, um — the what — the — | 我们叫它 叫什么 |
[16:51] | the “Scarface” Deluxe package. | 疤面煞星豪华套系 |
[16:52] | And — oh, but wait, there’s more — | 对了 还有呢 |
[16:54] | everything half price. | 全部对折 |
[16:56] | What’s the catch? | 什么条件 |
[16:57] | My dude wants to unload the whole shipment for a million. | 我老大想要一次出售一百万美元的货 |
[17:00] | And what am I supposed to | 我要价值一百万美元的 |
[17:01] | do with a million dollars worth of artillery? | 枪火干嘛 |
[17:02] | Use your imagination, man. | 运用一下想象力 伙计 |
[17:04] | What, you arm your whole crew to the gills, you sell the rest. | 把你手下人全部武装到位 其余的卖掉 |
[17:06] | How much an M60 going for on the streets right now, Rick? | 一把M60市面上售价多少 里克 |
[17:08] | Let me see. Let me get out my little calculator. | 我看看 用我的小计算器算算 |
[17:10] | Um, oh, a lot. | 很贵很贵 |
[17:14] | You’ll quadruple your profit, dawg. Think about it. | 能赚四倍 伙计 想想吧 |
[17:15] | You’ll never make that slinging dope, D. | 你再也找不到这么好的事了 迪哥 |
[17:18] | Why am I sitting here, trying to convince this dude, Rick? | 我干嘛要在这拼命跟这家伙推销 里克 |
[17:19] | Look, I thought you said he was a player. | 我想你说过他是买家 |
[17:21] | Hey. Homeboy, this dude is standing right in front of you. | 你小子 站在你面前的就是老大 |
[17:24] | – He the biggest player in Overtown. – Look, I get it. | -这个地盘最大的买家 -行 我知道了 |
[17:26] | I see this all the time in the music biz. | 这事我在娱乐圈里见过 |
[17:28] | Talented cats, spotlight comes on — pow! | 有才艺 但聚光灯一打 |
[17:32] | Shrinks up. | 就怯场了 |
[17:34] | Can’t everybody handle the big time. It’s all good. | 不是人人都能镇得住场子 没事 |
[17:37] | Look, I’m sure you can get your hands on some MAC-10s, | 我肯定你能搞到MAC-10s |
[17:40] | maybe a couple street sweepers. | 或者是别的什么街面货 |
[17:41] | But guess what. | 但老实说 |
[17:43] | So can everybody else you got a beef with. | 其他人也可以分一杯羹 |
[17:45] | I’m trying to provide you | 我只是给你一个 |
[17:47] | with the opportunity to separate yourself from the pack. | 出人头地的机会 |
[17:50] | But I can see you ain’t ready. So have a nice life. | 但看来我看走眼了 你就自求多福吧 |
[17:54] | I didn’t say no. | 我没有说不要 |
[17:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | Now, first off, | 首先 |
[17:59] | I want a demonstration of what I’m buying. | 我要亲自验货 |
[18:00] | And I want to meet your supplier. | 还要见见你的供应商 |
[18:02] | If it turn out that you’re wasting my time, partner, | 如果你敢耍我 伙计 |
[18:05] | knowing Ricky ain’t gonna help you. | 里克也救不了你 |
[18:08] | You feel me? | 听明白没 |
[18:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I feel you, D. | 明白明白 迪哥 |
[18:12] | A tough reality of surveillance is that | 监控别人最大的不便就是 |
[18:13] | no matter how many hours you spend outside a building, | 不管在房外观察多长时间 |
[18:16] | you can’t see through walls. | 还是无法看穿墙壁 |
[18:18] | So, if you want to learn which unit in an apartment | 所以如果你想设法知道目标人物 |
[18:21] | your target has used without raising his suspicion, | 住在公寓的哪一间房子而又不引起他的怀疑 |
[18:23] | you need to find someone else to go in for you. | 那就要另寻他人代你进入 |
[18:26] | College campuses are a great place | 在大学校园里 很容易找到 |
[18:28] | to find a highly intelligent and enthusiastic workforce. | 机灵又热情的帮手 |
[18:31] | The student body may not get up before noon, | 他们或许常常贪睡不起 |
[18:34] | but they’ll be eager to give you their free time, | 但你如果能找到合适的话题调动他们 |
[18:36] | if you can come up with a worthy cause. | 他们倒是很愿意奉献出自己的闲暇时间 |
[18:38] | Finally, we’ve been contacted by a group | 今天 这个环境组织和我们取得联系 |
[18:40] | with an exciting proposal to fight corporate waste. | 他们拥有对付集体性浪费的绝妙方法 |
[18:42] | Guys, join me in welcoming | 大家跟我一起欢迎 |
[18:44] | environmental attorney Mr. Charles Finley. | 环境法律师查尔斯·芬利 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[18:47] | Thanks, Dakota. | 多谢 达科塔 |
[18:48] | You know, it’s really heartening | 看见这么多年轻人 |
[18:50] | to see so many young people working to save the world. | 努力拯救世界 我真是深怀欣慰 |
[18:53] | But did you know that there are some wonderful opportunities | 但大家知道吗 在我们迈阿密 |
[18:56] | to do some good right here in Miami? | 就有好多可以努力的地方 |
[18:58] | For example, there are some condo complexes | 例如 有些公寓大楼的碳足迹 |
[19:00] | with carbon footprints that are larger than Sri Lanka. | 比斯里兰卡的建筑还要多 |
[19:04] | That’s a country. | 斯里兰卡是个国家 |
[19:06] | Mr. Finley’s firm is leading a class-action lawsuit | 芬利先生的律所正在准备 |
[19:08] | against the Marina Parkway complex. | 发起对公园道码头公寓的集体诉讼 |
[19:10] | That’s right, because they are the worst offenders | 没错 因为那里大量使用不可再生能源 |
[19:12] | of nonrenewable energy east of the Mississippi. | 整个密西西比河东岸恐怕无出其右 |
[19:15] | And for some reason | 而不知为何 |
[19:16] | they’re getting tax breaks for being “Energy efficient.” | 他们却因节能而获得减税优惠 |
[19:20] | Are you kidding me? We got to put a stop to this. | 开什么玩笑 我们得阻止这种行为 |
[19:22] | So I need you to document every tenant in that complex | 所以我需要大家记录公寓里的每一位租户 |
[19:25] | so that we can calculate the ratio of power suckage | 这样我们便可以计算他们 |
[19:27] | to tenants on said properties. | 消耗能量的比率 |
[19:31] | We need volunteers to knock on every door, | 我们需要志愿者 |
[19:33] | on every window, on every gate. | 挨家挨户敲门询问 |
[19:35] | We got to get that information out. | 把需要的信息收集出来 |
[19:37] | It is time to hold the Marina Parkway accountable! | 要追究公园道码头公寓的责任 |
[19:42] | – I have a question. – Yes, sir? | -我有个问题 -请讲 |
[19:45] | I assume your firm will earn | 我想如果官司赢了 |
[19:46] | 1/3 of the damages if you win. | 三分之一的赔偿都要落到您律所的口袋里 |
[19:48] | Are we being paid for this canvassing? | 要我们到处游说 有报酬吗 |
[19:50] | What are you, kid? Pre-law? | 孩子 你是干什么的 法律预科吗 |
[19:52] | Listen, I don’t know about you, but the satisfaction | 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[19:55] | of stopping an ice cap from melting | 阻止冰川融化 |
[19:57] | or saving a nest of baby penguins… | 拯救企鹅幼崽的成就感 |
[20:00] | …Is all the payment I need. | 于我而言 就是最丰厚的报酬 |
[20:14] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[20:15] | You talk to him about coming to the deal? | 告诉他关于交易的事儿了吗 |
[20:16] | No. | 没有 |
[20:19] | Dion said it’s a non-starter if he doesn’t meet the supplier. | 迪昂说见不到卖家就没戏 |
[20:22] | He’ll meet the supplier — me. | 那就让他见呗 我去 |
[20:23] | We covered this. You’re not in the right frame of mind — | 不是都说好了吗 你现在的心情不能… |
[20:25] | I’ve had plenty of time to get my head straight. | 我有足够的时间冷静下来 |
[20:27] | I’m not sending anyone else | 我不会再让任何人代我去 |
[20:28] | to scam a cold-blooded killer with a gun deal. | 和那冷血杀手谈军火生意 |
[20:30] | Besides, we have bigger problems. | 而且 我们还有更大的麻烦 |
[20:32] | – Like what? – Like, I can’t get the guns. | -比如呢 -比如我没搞到军火 |
[20:35] | What? Mike said it wouldn’t be a problem. | 什么 迈克不是说没问题吗 |
[20:37] | Wishful thinking. | 想得太美了 |
[20:39] | I don’t have that kind of inventory, | 那玩意儿我早就没碰了 |
[20:41] | especially since I’ve had to keep a low profile lately. | 我最近得表现低调点 |
[20:43] | People, the wheels are in motion here. | 我有点跟不上了 |
[20:46] | This is happening. I-I can’t just hit “Rewind.” | 这都怎么回事 我不明白 |
[20:47] | We might not have to. Fi happens to know | 明不明白无所谓 菲恰巧得知 |
[20:49] | where one of her “Associates” Keeps his inventory. | 她的一个同行藏枪的地方 |
[20:51] | – So you want to steal the guns? – No. | -所以你们想去搞几支用用 -不 |
[20:53] | We’ll sneak in, do the demonstration, sneak out. | 我们偷溜进去 让他们验货 再偷溜出来 |
[20:57] | Okay. Except that’s crazy. | 听着挺好 但太不靠谱 |
[20:59] | Doesn’t mean it won’t work. | 但没准有用呢 |
[21:01] | All right. I’m calling Sam. | 好吧 我打电话告诉萨姆 |
[21:02] | We’re definitely gonna need some backup. | 这次肯定需要后援 |
[21:05] | Like con-artists, | 有时候 |
[21:07] | spies sometimes find themselves in the unique position | 间谍会和骗子一样干这种独一无二的勾当 |
[21:10] | of selling things they don’t actually own. | 倒卖并不属于自己的东西 |
[21:12] | To close the deal, you just need | 要想搞定交易 你需要的 |
[21:13] | a believable story and a lot of confidence. | 就是编个可信的故事 加上胆大包天 |
[21:16] | Of course, when your cover I.D. Is a weapons supplier | 当然 要装扮成一个急于和黑帮交易 |
[21:18] | who’s crazy enough to deal with a murdering gangster, | 出手库存的武器卖家 |
[21:21] | it doesn’t hurt to act a little crazy, too. | 装得夸张点也无伤大雅 |
[21:24] | I trust Khalil made it clear. | 卡里尔应该已经说清楚 |
[21:26] | We have a very small window to make this deal happen. | 交易时间不多 |
[21:29] | I hear you’re trying | 特纳先生 我听说 |
[21:29] | to make room for a new shipment, Mr. Turner. | 你这是在为新到的一批货腾地方 |
[21:31] | But you don’t move good product at half price | 但谁都不会为了腾地方 |
[21:33] | just ’cause you want to clear floor space. | 舍得把这些上等货半价贱卖 |
[21:35] | So, tell me, why the rush? | 说吧 为什么着急出手 |
[21:42] | You got me. | 真问倒我了 |
[21:44] | Chalk it up to a banking error, as in my banker is dead. | 还不是投资失误 帐户冻结 |
[21:47] | Cash flow has been turned off, | 现金流中断 |
[21:49] | and I’ve made certain promises to certain Colombians | 我和哥伦比亚人有交易 |
[21:52] | that must be kept. | 不能违约 |
[21:53] | So uh, if we’re gonna make this deal happen, | 所以 如果你真心想做生意 |
[21:56] | we just need to do it right now. | 那就不废话了 |
[21:57] | Show me what I’m buying. | 让我验验货 |
[22:00] | Where do we begin? | 从哪儿开始看呢 |
[22:04] | Looks like Mike’s doing okay in there. | 貌似迈克在里面挺顺利 |
[22:05] | – Just wish he’d hurry up. – He’ll be fine, | -希望他能速战速决 -没事的 |
[22:08] | but you are supposed to have your eyes on the road, | 你得盯紧路上 |
[22:10] | make sure there are no surprises. | 保证别有人闯入 |
[22:13] | Feast your eyes on this. | 开开眼界吧 |
[22:15] | USAS-12 shotgun. | USAS-12机关枪 |
[22:18] | Take it for a test-drive. | 来见识一下 |
[22:27] | You feel that? That is sexy, right? | 感觉到了吗 够厉害吧 |
[22:31] | Fi, I got a silver 4×4 heading our way. | 菲 一辆银色越野车正向这来 |
[22:34] | I thought you said no one would be here. | 你不是说这里没人来吗 |
[22:36] | I can’t control it if someone stops by the office on a Sunday. | 那我也管不了人家周末顺路来看看呀 |
[22:39] | That guy makes a surprise visit here, Mike and Jesse are dead. | 那家伙要是闯进去 迈克和杰西就死定了 |
[22:42] | – What the hell is that? – Gas grenade. | -那是什么玩意儿 -催泪弹 |
[22:43] | I come prepared. | 我可是有备而来 |
[22:46] | Excuse me, sir. Can I talk to you a moment? | 先生 打扰一下 耽误您一会儿 |
[22:51] | Easy, fella. It’ll be over soon. | 别担心 老兄 很快就没事了 |
[22:53] | What’s going on? Whose truck is that? | 怎么回事 那是谁的车 |
[22:56] | Yeah? | 说 |
[22:57] | Michael, you almost had a party crasher. | 迈克尔 差点儿来个砸场子的 |
[22:59] | We stopped him, but we couldn’t do it quietly. | 我们截住了 但还是弄了点动静 |
[23:01] | My associate was just asking about that truck. | 我的顾客正在问那辆车怎么回事 |
[23:04] | Better make up a good story. | 最好编个像样的故事 |
[23:06] | Thanks. That is great news. | 谢谢 真是好消息 |
[23:08] | Well, just make sure the blast area is clear. | 要保证爆破区旁边没有人 |
[23:11] | Dion, I had that truck brought in for a little demonstration. | 迪昂 我专门搞了辆卡车为你验货用 |
[23:14] | Now, for the grand finale. | 好了 压轴的宝贝 |
[23:17] | You can’t truly appreciate an RPG, | 如果没有像抱自己第一个孩子一样 |
[23:20] | until you have held it in your arms | 把火箭弹抱在怀里 |
[23:22] | like your firstborn child. | 就不能真正体会这种快感 |
[23:24] | Just imagine | 想象一下 |
[23:25] | your enemies coming down the street for a drive-by | 你的敌人飞车射击而来 |
[23:28] | and they don’t know you’ve got this in your arms. | 却不知道你手里有这么个宝贝 |
[23:34] | Make it sing, baby. Make it sing. | 兄弟 火一把 火一把 |
[23:51] | So, we got a deal? | 怎样 成交吗 |
[23:52] | Let’s just say I’m gonna need to stop by an ATM. | 我很快会把钱奉上 |
[23:57] | Whether it’s getting a bureaucrat to hand over state secrets | 不管是买通官员出卖国家机密 |
[24:00] | or a gangster to bring out | 还是引诱黑帮歹徒 |
[24:01] | the stolen money that will get him busted, | 倾尽所有偷盗所得的财物 |
[24:03] | spies know convincing people | 间谍都深知 |
[24:05] | to take action when they don’t want to | 劝说别人做不由衷之事 |
[24:07] | is only half the battle. | 永远只有五成胜算 |
[24:08] | The hard part is making them do it on your schedule. | 而最棘手的在于让他们按你进度行动 |
[24:11] | Dion called. He needs a week | 迪昂打电话说 他需要一周时间 |
[24:13] | to pull together the money for the deal. | 筹集买枪的款子 |
[24:14] | A week? The man’s sitting on a million dollars — | 一周 这家伙坐拥几百万美金 |
[24:17] | a million dollars that we need him to bring out | 我们得靠你的计划把这笔钱 |
[24:18] | – for your plan to work. – He’s stalling. | -套出来 -他这是在拖延 |
[24:21] | He’s just trying to buy time until he finds Dolly. | 他只是想拖延时间 找到多莉 |
[24:23] | She’s the only person who knows he stole the cash. | 她是唯一一个知道他偷钱的人 |
[24:26] | He’ll want to kill her before he spends it. | 他想在花钱之前杀她灭口 |
[24:28] | We’re not waiting around for him to hunt her down. | 我们不能干等着任他追杀多莉 |
[24:30] | But what else can we do? He already heard the sales pitch. | 但还能怎么办 他已经上钩了 |
[24:32] | We need to make sure he knows he’s got to act now. | 我们得让他相信出手的时间到了 |
[24:35] | Mike, you push him too hard, you could get killed. | 迈克 你逼太紧的话 会惹来杀身之祸 |
[24:37] | That’s why we need a backup plan just in case it gets ugly. | 所以我才需要后援 以防不测 |
[24:40] | Jesse and I are gonna talk to Dion. | 杰西和我去和迪昂谈 |
[24:42] | Jesse’s keys are gonna be bugged. | 杰西的钥匙上有窃听器 |
[24:43] | I need you and Fi close by, listening in. | 你和菲在附近监听 |
[24:45] | You know the players in Dion’s crew better than us. | 你比我们了解迪昂那帮手下 |
[24:47] | So, if you sense something going wrong, | 所以如果你感到什么不对头的地方 |
[24:49] | – you can give me a heads-up. – I’ll get my stuff. | -就能给我们提示 -我去准备 |
[24:56] | Mr. Carver, | 卡夫先生 |
[24:57] | when I said I needed this to happen now, | 我说我想立刻交易 |
[25:00] | I meant right now! | 我指的就是现在 |
[25:02] | I’m doing a deal tomorrow | 我明天就交易 |
[25:04] | with you or without you. | 有你没你我都照样做生意 |
[25:07] | What in the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话到底什么意思 |
[25:10] | You talking to other buyers? | 你是说还有其他买家 |
[25:12] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal, dawg. | 老兄 这可是一生难求的好买卖 |
[25:15] | What? What, you thought we wouldn’t explore other options? | 怎么 你以为我们会在一棵树上吊死吗 |
[25:17] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[25:18] | I think you forgot to do your homework, dawg. | 我看你们是不长记性呀 |
[25:20] | The last fool who backed out of a deal on me — | 之前一个跟我玩这一手的小子 |
[25:22] | he had a real nice funeral. | 就死得很难看 |
[25:24] | Hey, D. | 迪哥 |
[25:27] | Hey, man. Hector just called. | 赫克托刚打来电话 |
[25:28] | Somebody saw your girl on Rows on 5th, | 有人在第五大街的店里看见你女友了 |
[25:31] | and she about to catch a fade, player. | 她要被打了 |
[25:32] | – Really? – Yes, sir. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[25:34] | Hey, Billy, break out a bottle of Dom. | 比利 开瓶香槟 |
[25:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:40] | What? What did they just say? | 怎么了 他们说什么了 |
[25:41] | Hector is one of Dion’s shooters. | 赫克托是迪昂的一个杀手 |
[25:43] | Sounds like the gang just found Dolly. | 他们一定是发现多莉了 |
[25:45] | She’s supposed to be at Madeline’s. | 她应该在麦德琳家呀 |
[25:47] | I guess she left. They just said she was going to catch a fade. | 估计她跑出来了 他们刚说要打她 |
[25:49] | – “Catch a fade” Means — – She’s getting shot in the head. | -打她的意思就是 -脑袋开花 |
[25:52] | – How do I get to the Row? – It’s an alley at 5th and Jensen. | -怎么去那地方 -第五大道和詹森街交界处一个小巷子 |
[25:54] | Go! | 快走 |
[26:02] | You know how a banger from Overtown | 你们知道一个迈阿密上城来的小混混 |
[26:05] | who was never the biggest or smartest, even, | 既不是块头最大的 又不是脑子最灵的 |
[26:07] | ends up in a place like this? | 怎么才混到今天这地位 |
[26:10] | Vision. | 眼光啊 |
[26:11] | That’s great, but I don’t need your champagne. | 说得好 不过我不需要你的香槟 |
[26:15] | – I need a deal. – Relax. | -我要的是买卖 -放松嘛 |
[26:17] | The last little obstacle to our business has been taken care of. | 我们交易的最后一个障碍已经扫除了 |
[26:20] | So…I’m-a do you one better than your deal, Mr. Turner — | 所以特纳先生 我有个更好的买卖 |
[26:23] | a hell of a lot better. | 比你这个划算多了 |
[26:41] | Dolly… | 多莉 |
[26:43] | Hey, Ricky. | 里克 |
[26:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:45] | I was feeling so bad. I just needed a fix. | 我感觉很糟 我只是想出来吸两口 |
[26:49] | I-I’m gonna — I’m gonna be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[26:52] | Shh, shh. I’ll tell ’em what I know. | 我要说出一切 |
[26:54] | I want you to save your energy now, okay? | 别说话保持精力 知道吗 |
[26:56] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[26:59] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[27:03] | Dolly. | 多莉 |
[27:04] | Come on, now. Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[27:08] | Dolly. Dolly, you stay with me, girl. | 多莉 坚持住 |
[27:12] | – She’s gone. – No. | -她死了 -不 |
[27:13] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – She’s gone. | -不不不… -她已经死了 |
[27:16] | – No. – Come on. We got to get out of here. | -不 -快走 我们得赶紧离开 |
[27:18] | Ricky, right now, we’ve got to go. | 里克 快点 得走了 |
[27:20] | Come on. Go. Go! | 快快快 |
[27:23] | Part of being a good operative | 作为一名优秀的特工 |
[27:25] | is knowing what to do when things go wrong. | 得知道出岔子时怎么办 |
[27:28] | If an entire operation depends on a single witness to a crime | 假如整个行动全靠唯一一个目击证人 |
[27:31] | and that witness gets murdered, | 而她偏偏被杀了 |
[27:32] | you’ve got a hard choice to make — | 那就得做出一个艰难的决定 |
[27:34] | risk more lives or cut your losses while you still can. | 是让更多人涉险 还是趁早放弃 |
[27:38] | I’ve got more bad news. | 我还有坏消息要告诉你 |
[27:39] | Now that Dolly’s out of the way, | 现在没有了多莉作证 |
[27:40] | Dion didn’t just go for the deal. | 迪昂要的不仅仅是这笔生意 |
[27:42] | He wants me to be his new weapons supplier. | 他要我做他新的武器供应商 |
[27:44] | So instead of going to jail, he’s making a power play? | 这么说他不用坐牢 反而还得了势 |
[27:47] | Without Dolly to tell the truth, | 没有多莉道出真相 |
[27:48] | he can make up any excuse about how he got the money. | 钱的来路他想怎么编都行 |
[27:51] | Then he’s got nothing to fear. | 他是天不怕地不怕了 |
[27:52] | Jesse and I are meeting him at Stubby’s tomorrow. | 我和杰西明天在斯塔比和他见面 |
[27:55] | Now, we’re gonna tell Dion our shipment was delayed, | 我们准备对他说货运上耽误了 |
[27:57] | but we won’t be able to keep up that charade for long. | 但骗不了他多久 |
[28:00] | Why go to the meeting at all? | 干嘛还要去见他 |
[28:01] | To buy you time. | 给你争取时间 |
[28:02] | You need to leave town. Tomorrow. | 你得躲一躲 明天就走 |
[28:05] | Andre’s funeral is Thursday. | 安德烈的葬礼就在星期四 |
[28:07] | I know, but it won’t be safe for you now. | 我知道 可现在你留下不安全 |
[28:09] | Once the gun deal goes bad, | 军火交易一旦失败 |
[28:10] | Dion will come after you for setting it up. | 迪昂就会来找你算账 |
[28:12] | Sam’s working on a new I.D. Get whatever cash you can — | 萨姆在帮你办新身份证 你能带的钱都带着 |
[28:16] | So Dion gets to walk around with a pile of cash | 迪昂手上沾满安德烈的鲜血 |
[28:20] | and Andre’s blood on his hands? | 却可以拿着大把钞票大摇大摆 |
[28:22] | And I’m supposed to get on a bus | 我就该拿个假身份证 几个零钱 |
[28:24] | with a fake name and some pocket change? | 坐长途车灰溜溜地逃走 |
[28:26] | It’s just until we figure out another way to take him down. | 忍耐一时 等我们想出别的办法扳倒他就好 |
[28:28] | You said this would work! | 你说过会成功的 |
[28:30] | You gave me your word. | 你还向我保证过 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry, Ricky. I am trying. | 对不起 里克 我在尽力了 |
[28:38] | It’s not your fault, Mike. | 这不怪你 迈克 |
[28:42] | It just is what it is. | 现在就这样了 |
[28:50] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[28:56] | Hey, Fi. Finley’s army came through. | 嘿 菲 芬利的小兵们完成任务了 |
[28:59] | Looks like the kids narrowed | 那群学生帮我们把 |
[29:00] | down the hunt for Anson to three condos. | 范围缩小到三户公寓了 |
[29:02] | Great, we’ll figure out which one’s his | 太好了 等我把里克的逃命包裹送到 |
[29:04] | right after I drop off Ricky’s get-out-of-town package. | 就和你一起找出是哪一间 |
[29:08] | Hey, Fi. | 菲 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry things went bad. | 事情变糟我很遗憾 |
[29:10] | You know, it’s just a bump in the road. | 想开点 这只是一点小挫折 |
[29:13] | Here — fake I.D., credit cards, new cellphone. | 给你 假证件 信用卡 新手机 |
[29:17] | If I were you, I would head out west. | 是我的话会往西去 |
[29:18] | Can you do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[29:20] | Tell Mike not to worry about making that meeting. | 告诉迈克别担心见面的事了 |
[29:22] | Well, of course he’s going. | 什么呀 他肯定会去的 |
[29:23] | He wouldn’t leave you hanging like that. | 他不会这样扔下你不管了 |
[29:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:26] | He cannot go to that meeting. | 他不可以去 |
[29:29] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[29:32] | Well, what the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[29:33] | Just give him the message… Please. | 把话带给他就行 拜托 |
[29:42] | Ricky, what do you need fertilizer for? | 里克 你要化肥做什么 |
[29:44] | Just reseeded the backyard. | 刚刚翻新了后院 |
[29:46] | Wire cutters? | 剪线钳 |
[29:50] | Kerosene. | 煤油味 |
[29:51] | Jesus, Ricky. You made a bomb. | 天那 里克 你造了颗炸弹 |
[29:53] | Like I said… | 我刚说了 |
[29:55] | Tell Mike to skip the meeting. | 叫迈克别去了 |
[30:00] | Screw that. | 管不了了 |
[30:02] | You can tell him yourself. | 你自己告诉他去 |
[30:06] | As a spy, you get use to the idea, | 间谍深知 |
[30:08] | that today’s enemy could be tomorrow’s friend. | 今日的仇敌或成为明日的伙伴 |
[30:11] | Unfortunately, it also works the other way around. | 不幸地是 反过来道理也一样 |
[30:13] | Under the wrong conditions, | 在特殊情况下 |
[30:14] | your friends could turn into adversaries. | 朋友可能转变为对手 |
[30:17] | And the closer they are, the worse it is. | 而且关系越亲密 就越棘手 |
[30:19] | We’re running out of time, Ricky. | 里克 我们没时间了 |
[30:20] | – Where is the bomb? – I said no. | -炸弹在哪里 -我不会说的 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry, but Dion’s gonna get what he deserves. | 对不起你们 不过迪昂必须得到报应 |
[30:25] | Dion’s not the only person in there. | 里面不只迪昂一个人 |
[30:27] | Everybody in there has blood on their hands! | 里面每个人手上都沾着血 |
[30:29] | This isn’t the right way, Ricky. | 这么做是不对的 里克 |
[30:31] | Oh, no? Well, it’s the only way. | 不对吗 反正这是唯一的办法 |
[30:33] | I take out all the Overlord shot callers in one go, | 我一颗炸弹炸飞帮会所有黑帮头头 |
[30:36] | maybe there’ll be peace in Overtown. | 说不定迈阿密上城就太平了 |
[30:37] | You do that, you will only make it worse. | 你这么做只会适得其反 |
[30:39] | Dion shot Andrew down like a dog. | 迪昂把安德烈当狗一样杀了 |
[30:42] | He left him in the street. | 就扔在街上 |
[30:45] | And I want him to pay as much as you do. | 我和你一样要他得到报应 |
[30:47] | But don’t let him turn you into a murderer. | 但你不能把自己变成杀人犯 |
[30:49] | Andre wouldn’t want that, and neither do I. | 安德烈不会希望看到你这样 我也是 |
[30:54] | So we just let Dion walk away? | 那我们就任凭迪昂逍遥法外 |
[30:56] | No. You let me take care of this. | 不 你让我来解决 |
[30:58] | You trust me. I will take him down. | 你相信我 我会扳倒他的 |
[31:02] | But you got to tell me where the bomb is. | 但现在你得告诉我炸弹在哪里 |
[31:06] | Ricky… | 里克 |
[31:09] | There’s a storage room in the ground floor, | 底楼有个储藏室 |
[31:12] | right under where they’re meeting. | 就在他们下面 |
[31:13] | I-I snuck in through the alley in the back. | 我从后面巷子溜进去的 |
[31:15] | There’s a door there. | 那儿有个门 |
[31:18] | Dion’s calling me. What should I tell him? | 迪昂打来了 我该怎么说 |
[31:20] | You tell him we’re on our way. | 就说我们在路上 |
[31:21] | Shouldn’t we be defusing the bomb? | 我们不是要解除炸弹吗 |
[31:23] | No, I don’t want you to defuse it. | 不 留着它 |
[31:25] | We’re gonna make a tweak on it, use it to our advantage. | 在上面加个引爆器为我们所用 |
[31:28] | It’s back there, right behind those boxes. | 就在里面 那些盒子后面 |
[31:33] | Really think we should just turn this thing off. | 我们还是把它关掉的好 |
[31:36] | Whatever Michael’s planning, it won’t work without an explosion. | 迈克尔的计划万变不离爆炸 |
[31:39] | This baby has to blow. | 这个小东西必须爆掉 |
[31:40] | We’ll just do it without killing anyone. | 只是不让它炸死人就行了 |
[31:42] | There’s enough nitrate in here to take out a city block. | 这里的硝酸盐炸掉整个街区都够了 |
[31:45] | – Where did you learn to do this, Ricky? – The Internet. | -你哪儿学来的 里克 -网上 |
[31:48] | Don’t quit your day job. | 好好干儿你的正经工作 |
[31:50] | A bomb’s effectiveness comes down to two factors — | 炸掉的威力取决于两点 |
[31:54] | the amount of fuel mixture used and the location of the charge. | 用料多少和引爆位置 |
[32:01] | If you want to create the sensation of a big blast | 如果你想制造个大爆炸的场面 |
[32:04] | without the devastating effects, | 又不想破坏力太强 |
[32:06] | you need to reduce the explosives | 就要减少炸药量 |
[32:07] | and place the charge in an open space | 并把它放在开阔的位置 |
[32:10] | instead of against a load-bearing wall. | 坚决不能放承重墙边上 |
[32:12] | Do it right, and your explosion will still have all the bark, | 摆弄得当 最终爆炸效果能吓死个人 |
[32:15] | even if you take out most of the bite. | 但其实杀伤力已经被你灭了 |
[32:18] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[32:19] | Now, finally, these are the guys I been telling y’all about, | 终于来了 这些就是我跟你们说的人 |
[32:21] | the reason I called for this sit-down. | 我叫兄弟们来就为这事 |
[32:23] | Now, it ain’t no secret these are some tough times. | 现在日子不好过大家都知道 |
[32:26] | We lost our leader. Some of us have blamed each other. | 老大没了 我们互相责怪 |
[32:29] | Now, I want know who was behind it just as much as y’all do. | 我跟你们一样想知道是谁干的 |
[32:31] | But you know what I want even more? | 但我更想要的是什么 |
[32:33] | I want to put food on my table. | 我想要好吃好喝 |
[32:35] | And I want to stop losing corners to every gang in Miami. | 不要让别的帮派再抢走我们的地盘 |
[32:38] | Now, our enemies think the Overlords are weak now. | 现在我们的对手觉得帮会弱小了 |
[32:41] | They think we so busy pointing fingers at each other | 觉得我们忙着互相指责 |
[32:44] | that we can’t handle our business. | 连自己生意都做不好了 |
[32:45] | Now, I think it’s time for us to set the record straight. | 我们是时候重整旗鼓了 |
[32:49] | This is Khalil and Mr. Turner. | 见过卡里尔和特纳先生 |
[32:52] | Thanks to these two, | 多亏这两位 |
[32:53] | the Overlords have a new revenue stream — | 帮会有了新的财源 |
[32:55] | guns, fellas. | 枪支 兄弟们 |
[33:00] | And now the only crew bringing more heat than us | 现在唯一比我们势头猛的 |
[33:02] | is the National Guard. | 只有国民警卫队 |
[33:05] | Uh, we have a problem — | 有麻烦了 |
[33:06] | a “Let’s talk outside” Kind of problem. | 有必要出去谈谈 |
[33:10] | Man, are you crazy? I called this meeting. | 你疯了吗 我召集兄弟们来的 |
[33:13] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[33:14] | That’s why you’ll want to hear what I have to say. | 所以你才要听我说一说 |
[33:19] | All right, check it out, fellas. | 好了 各位 |
[33:20] | Me and my boy right here, we gonna have a little chat, | 我和我这位兄弟聊一聊 |
[33:21] | go over some of the finer points. | 有些小细节要确认下 |
[33:23] | Now, Khalil — he’ll walk y’all through our first order. | 由卡里尔给你们讲讲第一笔买卖 |
[33:26] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[33:30] | Um…Yeah. | 嗯对 |
[33:33] | Anybody here know anything | 有熟悉 |
[33:34] | about the USAS-12 automatic shotgun? | USAS-12自动霰弹枪的吗 |
[33:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:39] | You got your little private moment. | 现在 就你跟我两个人 |
[33:41] | Now, what the hell going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[33:42] | There’s been a little snag. | 有点小意外 |
[33:44] | My guy over at the ATF | 烟酒枪支管理局的朋友 |
[33:45] | says my warehouse is under surveillance. | 说我的仓库被监视了 |
[33:47] | Can’t even go near it. | 靠近那里都不行 |
[33:49] | This don’t smell right. You trying to play me? | 这不对吧 你在耍我吗 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry to put a damper on your day. | 抱歉让你今天扫兴了 |
[33:54] | I’m the one whose entire inventory is off-limits. | 我才冤呢 自己全部的货都不能去取了 |
[33:59] | I warned you what was gonna happen | 如果你取消交易 |
[34:00] | if you pulled out of the deal. | 我警告你会发生什么 |
[34:01] | Oh, you don’t — you don’t belie– you don’t believe me? | 你不 你不信 不信我吗 |
[34:03] | Here. Call this number. | 给 打这个电话 |
[34:07] | It’s the ATF. You call that. You ask for Agent Torres. | 烟酒枪支管理局 打电话 找托雷斯探员 |
[34:10] | You say you’re a concerned citizen. | 说你是热心市民 |
[34:12] | All right. I’m-a call your bluff. | 好吧 我要拆穿你 |
[34:19] | Moment of truth, Mr. Turner. | 真相大白的时刻 特纳先生 |
[34:38] | – What the hell — – Dion, you just blew up Stubby’s. | -这他妈的… -迪昂 你刚炸了斯塔比 |
[34:41] | – Let’s go. – Wha– | -我们走 -怎么… |
[34:46] | Can’t believe they just did that. | 真不敢相信刚才的事 |
[34:47] | Did what? What the hell just happened?! | 什么 到底出了什么事 |
[34:49] | Are you an idiot? They just tried to blow us up, man! | 你是傻子吗 他们想炸死我们 伙计 |
[34:53] | Turner tries to screw me of my cut, | 特纳想吞了我的那份钱 |
[34:54] | and your boy Dion just made a play to run Overtown. | 你家迪昂耍手段想掌控整个上城 |
[34:57] | No. | 不 |
[34:59] | Dion’s crazy, but he’ll never dis– | 迪昂是疯狂 但不会… |
[35:01] | Settle all his beefs in one shot? He just did. | 一箭多雕吗 他刚才就是想 |
[35:04] | Or you think he’s lucky, | 或者你认为他很幸运 |
[35:06] | walking out of here a minute before the place went boom? | 刚出去一分钟 这地方就炸了 |
[35:08] | He probably set it off with a cellphone or something. | 很可能是他引爆的 用电话或什么东西 |
[35:11] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[35:12] | Look, I saw Dion dial his phone right before the blast. | 我看见迪昂在爆炸前在拨电话 |
[35:14] | Dion’s asking for a toe tag. I say let’s give it to him. | 迪昂找死 我们就送他一程 |
[35:18] | – Hell yeah. – Hell yeah. | -好呀 -好呀 |
[35:26] | Oh, I see. This is about Andre. | 我明白了 是为了安德烈 |
[35:30] | About you murdering him? Yeah. | 因为你谋杀了他 是的 |
[35:32] | What you gonna do, man? Shoot me? | 你要干吗 伙计 杀了我 |
[35:36] | Come on, Rick. You ain’t got the stones, man. | 来吧 里克 你没有证据 伙计 |
[35:42] | I’m not gonna kill you, Dion… | 我不会杀你 迪昂 |
[35:45] | But your gang is. | 但你的人会 |
[35:46] | They think you just tried to blow them up. | 他们觉得你要炸死他们 |
[35:49] | Come on, man, you’re crazy. I’ll them what really happened. | 得了吧 伙计 你疯了 我要实话告诉他们 |
[35:51] | They gonna be looking for you, playboy! | 他们会追杀你 花花公子 |
[35:53] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[35:54] | His phone’s not the one that triggered the bomb. | 又不是他的电话引爆炸弹的 |
[35:56] | Cops can track things like that. | 警察也能追查到 |
[35:58] | What do you think your friends are gonna do when they find out? | 你怎么知道当你的朋友们知道后会怎么做 |
[36:01] | Who do you think they’ll come for? | 你觉得他们会找谁算帐 |
[36:05] | Hey, Rick, I am so sorry, man. | 里克 对不起 伙计 |
[36:08] | It hurts me to my soul, what I did. | 我的所作所为 有悖良心 |
[36:09] | But hey, hey, hey — I can make it up to you, man. | 但是… 我可以补偿你 伙计 |
[36:12] | I can get you money. | 我给你钱 |
[36:13] | Andre’s little girls, man — I’ll set them up for life. | 安德烈的女儿们 伙计 我照顾她们一辈子 |
[36:15] | Anything you want! | 你想要什么都行 |
[36:18] | I want my brother back. | 我要我哥哥回来 |
[36:22] | Can you make that happen? | 能行吗 |
[36:25] | The only way you get out of this | 你想摆脱这一切 |
[36:27] | is to confess to Andre’s murder. | 只有供认谋杀安德烈 |
[36:30] | Man, Rick… | 伙计 里克… |
[36:31] | You think the Overlords can’t find me in prison, man? | 你认为在监狱里帮会的人就找不到我了吗 |
[36:34] | You might as well shoot me now. I won’t last a day in there. | 你还是开枪吧 那里我待不了 |
[36:38] | Not if you cut a deal. | 除非你达成协议 |
[36:39] | You give up what you know about the Overlords. | 交代你所知道的帮会的事 |
[36:42] | They’ll put you in isolation, but at least you’ll be alive. | 他们会单独囚禁你 至少你还活着 |
[36:45] | That’s more than you deserve. | 你已经赚到了 |
[36:46] | So, what’s it gonna be, Dion? | 打算如何 迪昂 |
[36:48] | Are we handing you to the cops or throwing you to the wolves? | 我们把你交给警察还是扔进狼群 |
[37:06] | Got a call from Sam’s buddy over at the Miami P.D. | 萨姆迈阿密警局的朋友打来电话 |
[37:09] | Dion made a full confession. He flipped on his gang. | 迪昂供认不讳 供出了他的帮派 |
[37:13] | He’s in solitary for the rest of his life. | 他将一个人度过残生 |
[37:15] | Wherever Andre is right now, I know he’s smiling. | 不管安德烈身在何处 我知道他能笑着走了 |
[37:20] | Mike… | 迈克… |
[37:25] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | for talking me out of… What I wanted to do. | 让我没有冲动行事 |
[37:29] | I would have regretted it the rest of my life. | 否则会遗憾终生 |
[37:31] | Don’t mention it. | 没什么 |
[37:33] | I’m glad you pushed for answers on your brother. | 我很高兴你为兄弟求个明白 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry I doubted him. | 抱歉我怀疑过他 |
[37:38] | Do you boys remember the summer you took the engine | 你们还记得有一年夏天 |
[37:40] | out of my lawn mower and built a go-kart? | 偷割草机的引擎 做卡丁车 |
[37:44] | Andre drove that thing like a mad man. | 安德烈像疯子一样开卡丁车 |
[37:46] | “No fear. No fear, Michael.” | “不用怕 不用怕 迈克尔” |
[37:48] | Right, except until he lost control | 没错 不过他失控 |
[37:50] | and then took out that rose bush. Remember that? | 毁掉了玫瑰花丛 记得吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:54] | Man had thorns in his eyelids. | 眼皮上扎了玫瑰刺 |
[37:56] | Andre never told you that he came back a week later | 安德烈从没告诉你们他一周后 |
[37:59] | with an apology… | 回来道歉 |
[38:02] | And a new rose bush. | 带着一丛新玫瑰 |
[38:04] | He planted it all by himself. | 全部是他自己种的 |
[38:09] | You’re not saying that, uh… | 你从没说过… |
[38:10] | These are from Andre. | 这是安德烈的玫瑰 |
[38:16] | Told you — he had a good heart. | 早说过了 他心肠好 |
[38:22] | Thank you, Mrs. Westen. | 谢谢 韦斯顿夫人 |
[38:24] | Okay, honey. | 好 亲爱的 |
[38:47] | Breaking into a trained operative’s place | 闯进训练有素的探员的家 |
[38:49] | is an extremely dangerous thing to do. | 是极其危险的事情 |
[38:51] | The consequences of getting | 被抓的后果 |
[38:52] | caught range from jail time to death — | 可能坐牢也可能付出生命 |
[38:55] | making it crucial to protect your team at all costs. | 不惜任何代价保护你的小组很重要 |
[38:58] | That’s why it’s best to schedule a break-in for a time | 所以最佳的闯入时间 |
[39:00] | when you’re sure your target is going to be away from home — | 是你确定目标打算离开家 |
[39:03] | ideally because they’re meeting with you. | 理论上因为他们要和自己见面 |
[39:07] | He just pulled up, Fi. You guys get in yet? | 他刚停车 菲 你们进去了吗 |
[39:10] | Just made it in. | 刚进来 |
[39:11] | You find anything, you call me. | 找到什么 电联我 |
[39:13] | Well, Anson has gone out of his way to keep this place a secret. | 安森掩盖行踪为了保护这地方 |
[39:15] | We’ll find something. | 会有发现的 |
[39:17] | Hey, Michael. I thought you’d be busy today. | 迈克尔 我以为你今天很忙 |
[39:20] | Or am I already free and clear of the CIA’s systems? | 是我在中情局系统中已经自由安全了吗 |
[39:24] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[39:25] | Oh, maybe I overestimated your affections for Fiona. | 或许我过高估计了你对菲欧娜的感情 |
[39:28] | I need to know before I go in there — | 我进去之前… |
[39:30] | before I break into the CIA’s computers for you — | 为你侵入中情局的电脑之前 |
[39:33] | I need to know that there is an end to this. | 要知道这件事能有个了结 |
[39:35] | What, do you want a guarantee? | 怎么 你想要个保证 |
[39:36] | That everything’s gonna be okay? | 一切都会没事的 |
[39:37] | Would that make you feel better? | 那会让你舒服些吗 |
[39:40] | That reminds me — | 那提醒了我 |
[39:41] | I had the most interesting conversation with your mom | 我和你妈之间最有趣的一次谈话 |
[39:44] | in one of our sessions — just touching. | 那么多对话… 只是接触 |
[39:46] | Let’s stay focused on the matter at hand. | 集中精力说这件事吧 |
[39:48] | Do you remember the time that you poured all your dad’s liquor down the drain? | 你还记得那次 把你爸所有的酒倒进下水道吗 |
[39:49] | you poured all your dad’s liquor down the drain? | 把你爸所有的酒倒进下水道吗 |
[39:49] | I don’t need to know about this. | 我不用知道这个 |
[39:51] | You hated what happened when he drank… | 你厌恶他喝醉后的所作所为… |
[39:52] | I don’t — I don’t need to hear about this. | 我不 我不用听这个 |
[39:53] | And you thought you could fix it. | 你认为你能处理好 |
[39:54] | Your heart was in the right place, | 你的出发点是对的 |
[39:55] | but it didn’t work out so well, did it? | 但却解决得不好 不是吗 |
[39:59] | No. It didn’t. | 是 没解决好 |
[39:59] | No, your dad went into a rage | 不 你爸大发雷霆 |
[40:01] | and your mom got the worst of it. | 你妈反而更遭殃 |
[40:03] | The point is, little Michael always thought | 关键是 小迈克尔总认为 |
[40:04] | he could fix things, and I admire that. | 能处理好 这点我很钦佩 |
[40:07] | But at some point, you have to grow up, right? | 但某个时刻 你必须成长 懂吗 |
[40:10] | And you have to realize that, try as you may, | 你必须意识到 不管多努力 |
[40:13] | you can’t keep your dad from beating your mom, | 也无法阻止你爸殴打你妈 |
[40:15] | you can’t save Nate from his demons, | 你无法让内特摆脱心魔 |
[40:16] | and you can’t prevent Max from bleeding out in your arms. | 无法防止麦克斯在你怀中失血而死 |
[40:21] | And now as much as it hurts, | 现在一样无奈的是 |
[40:22] | you have to do something really terrible. | 你必须做一些可怕的事 |
[40:26] | But don’t worry, Michael. | 不过别担心 迈克尔 |
[40:27] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们会共渡难关的 |
[40:32] | Whether it’s a stray hair | 不管是留根头发 |
[40:33] | arranged to detect someone’s opened a drawer | 检测是否有人开过抽屉 |
[40:36] | or a cabinet booby-trapped with explosives, | 还是在橱柜装个爆炸机关 |
[40:39] | skilled operatives know how to secure their hiding places. | 有技巧的探员知道如何保护藏身之处 |
[40:42] | So if you’re searching a pro’s home, | 所以搜查专业人士的家 |
[40:44] | you can’t just toss the place like a cop with a warrant. | 不能像有搜查令的警察那样乱翻 |
[40:46] | If you don’t find any measures taken to counter intruders, | 如果你没发现对付入侵者的任何措施 |
[40:50] | that tells you something, too — | 那也证明了一些事… |
[40:51] | usually that there’s nothing worth finding. | 通常这里没什么有价值的东西 |
[40:55] | No computer, no clothes hanging in the closet. | 没电脑 衣柜里没挂衣服 |
[40:57] | Why the hell does he come here? | 他来这里到底干吗 |
[40:59] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[41:02] | This. | 这个 |
[41:05] | Well, what is that for? Free cable? | 这就是原因 免费有线电视 |
[41:06] | No, it’s an antenna for a combat-network radio. | 不 是军用无线电的天线 |
[41:09] | The army uses ’em to encrypt transmissions in the battlefield. | 战场上部队利用它们加密传输 |
[41:11] | So I’m thinking that Anson is relaying his signal | 估计安森从某个政府大楼的网络 |
[41:14] | from some government building’s network. | 中转他的信号 |
[41:17] | So, he does that, he can reach out to anywhere in the world. | 那么做 他能遨游世界 |
[41:20] | That’s it? That’s all that’s here? | 就是这样 这里只有这个 |
[41:22] | A glorified telephone? | 一部高级电话 |
[41:24] | At least if we know how he’s sending his messages, | 至少知道他如何发消息 |
[41:26] | we can intercept them. | 我们就能窃听了 |
[41:27] | Yeah, it’s nothing that’s gonna help Michael right now. | 是 现在什么也帮不了迈克尔 |
[41:30] | Intelligence-agency computers… | 情报部门的电脑… |
[41:32] | Make use of the most sophisticated | 使用全世界最复杂的 |
[41:34] | anti-hacking techniques on the planet, | 防黑客入侵技术 |
[41:37] | but any system can be compromised | 但任何系统都能被攻破 |
[41:39] | if it’s compromised from the inside. | 尤其是从内部攻破的话 |
[41:42] | Hackers know you can’t put a drive into a computer port | 黑客知道不能把没注册的存储器 |
[41:45] | without it registering. | 接入电脑端口 |
[41:46] | So if you need to sneak software into a system | 所以如果需要不留痕迹的 |
[41:49] | without leaving a trace, | 偷偷把软件装入系统 |
[41:50] | you need to hide it in another accessory. | 就需要藏在别的输入设备下 |
[41:52] | Wiring a thumb drive to the inner workings | 把优盘接在内部运作 |
[41:56] | of a mouse gives you access | 让你进入的鼠标上 |
[41:57] | without raising red flags after you’re gone. | 你离开后也不会报警 |
[42:05] | Sometimes betrayal is as easy as pushing a button. | 有时背叛就像按个按钮那么容易 |
[42:14] | But the hard part is being able to live with yourself | 但最难的是背叛之后 |
[42:17] | after you’ve done it. | 还能坦然面对自己 |