Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:36] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] Max’s murder is officially closed. 麦克斯的谋杀案正式结案了
[00:47] I’m supposed to tell you 我应该告诉你
[00:48] that your standing with the agency won’t be affected. 局里给你的评价不会受影响
[00:50] And what exactly is my standing with the Agency? 局里到底给我什么评价
[00:52] You have fans and you have detractors. 褒贬不一
[00:54] Let me guess which side you’re on. 让我猜猜你站哪边
[00:57] You’re gonna help me break in to the British Consulate. 你现在要帮我闯入英国领事馆
[00:59] I brought along some help. 我带了些帮手来
[01:02] Say hello to Anson. 向安森问好吧
[01:05] I never wanted to kill Michael. 我现在并不想杀迈克尔
[01:07] Touch him, you are dead. 敢动他一个手指头你死定了
[01:10] I told you not to test me. 我告诉过你不要试探我
[01:12] My wife has been taken. 我爱人被绑架了
[01:14] This lunatic strapped a bomb to her neck. 这个疯子在她脖子上绑了炸弹
[01:16] You said he wouldn’t kill her! 你说过他不会杀克莱尔
[01:17] Claire! Claire! 克莱尔 克莱尔
[01:20] We take out the guards with rubber bullets, 我们用橡皮子弹打晕保安
[01:22] and we go after Larry with the real ones! 然后再用真子弹对付拉里
[01:24] You are talking about an armed assault 你是要武装袭击
[01:25] of a friendly government consulate, Fi! 友国政府领事馆 菲
[01:28] The three of us are gonna wind up in prison for the rest of our lives! 我们三个下半辈子都得在监狱里过了
[01:33] This is bulletproof. 这是防弹玻璃
[01:35] Go get a .50 cal — then maybe you got a shot. 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧
[01:45] Oh, God. 天哪
[01:46] Fi, why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? 菲 为什么在大厅放炸弹
[01:49] I didn’t. 我没有
[01:50] I made one targeted explosive, just enough for Larry. 我只炸了一个目标 就够拉里受的了
[01:53] The security guards — they’re dead. 保安 他们死了
[01:56] I’ve gone to a lot of trouble to hold all the cards today. 今天我惹了很多麻烦才能掌握大局
[01:59] Larry didn’t kill his wife. 拉里没杀他的妻子
[02:01] You don’t think I’d actually… 你不会认为是我…
[02:02] blow up my wife. 炸飞了我妻子吧
[02:04] I have you blowing up that building six ways from Sunday. 从周日开始我让你用六种方法炸掉大楼
[02:06] I like to call it leverage. 我喜欢称其为筹码
[02:07] I hold your girlfriend’s fate in my hands. 你女朋友的命运掌握在我手中
[02:09] – Who the hell are you? – I’m the last one of them. -你到底是谁 -我是他们中的最后一个人
[02:14] I’ve been pulling the strings all along. 我一直在幕后操纵
[02:23] For a spy, the worst thing that can happen 作为一个间谍 最糟糕的事
[02:25] is to become someone else’s asset. 莫过于成为他人的囊中之物
[02:28] You do anything you can to avoid it, 你得尽力避免这样的事情发生
[02:30] making sure there’s nothing people can grab onto and use as leverage. 确保没有把柄可以让人抓住
[02:34] You move through life unattached, 你毫无牵挂的生活
[02:36] keeping the world at a distance. 仿佛与世隔绝
[02:39] It’s a hard way to live, but there’s a cold logic to it. 这样生活很艰难 但这就是冷酷的真理
[02:42] Love nothing, 什么都不爱
[02:44] and nothing you love can be used against you. 也就没有东西能用来对付你
[02:48] Once you violate that rule 一旦你违背了这一真理
[02:50] and make that connection with someone, 和某个人有了特殊的联系
[02:52] you’ve handed your enemies the key to destroying you. 也就是把能扳倒你的利器拱手让与你的敌人
[03:07] I want to get the ball rolling on your security review. 我想开始核实一下你的安全评估
[03:10] Question one — 第一个问题
[03:13] I’d like to ask the first question, actually. 实际上 我想先问第一个问题
[03:15] The fact that I’m being evaluated 既然我正在为更高安全等级被评估
[03:17] for a higher clearance, does that mean that — 这是不是意味着
[03:19] All this means is that D.C. 这只意味着特区
[03:21] likes having someone who can work off the books. 喜欢你这样能在台面之外工作的人
[03:23] Last time I checked, 上次我跟你确认的时候
[03:24] that was illegal. 那样还是不合法的
[03:24] It pushes the boundaries. 那时确实打了擦边球
[03:26] But I’d say, in light of your recent activities, 不过我得说 鉴于你最近的表现
[03:28] you’re in no position to be too squeamish about laws. 你不需要过分拘泥于法律
[03:32] After all, that’s what they like about you. 毕竟他们就是喜欢你这点
[03:35] Oh, and one more thing. 对了还有一件事
[03:36] Just remember that a team of agents 记住 会有一组特工
[03:38] is going to quadruple-check everything you say here today. 全面核查你今天说的一切
[03:41] So do yourself a favor. 所以也算帮你自己一个忙
[03:43] Stick to the truth for a change. 发发善心 说说真话吧
[03:46] Question one. 第一个问题
[03:48] Mr. Westen, we’re aware of your past affiliation 韦斯顿先生 我们知道你曾与
[03:50] with a rogue network of burned spies. 一个由被封杀间谍组成的流氓团伙有联系
[03:52] To the best of your knowledge, 据你所知
[03:53] does any trace of that network still exist? 这一团伙仍然存在吗
[03:58] No. 不存在了
[04:01] All of that’s over now. 现在一切都结束了
[04:10] You’re late. I was starting to worry. 你迟到了 我都开始担心
[04:11] How’d your meeting go? 你的会面怎么样
[04:12] None of your business. 跟你没关系
[04:14] Oh, but it is. It is. 不过跟我有关系 有关系
[04:16] It is absolutely my business 这当然跟我有关系
[04:18] because while there may be some doubt about 因为虽然有质疑
[04:20] whether you work for the CIA, 你是不是还为中情局工作
[04:21] there’s absolutely no doubt that you work for me. 不过毫无疑问 你得为我工作
[04:25] So, I will ask again. How did your meeting go? 所以 我再问一遍 你的会面怎么样
[04:28] It went fine. 挺好的
[04:32] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[04:35] See, I have a problem. 我这有个问题
[04:37] I spent most of my career staying… 我的工作大部分
[04:40] Well, invisible, off the radar. 原先都待在暗处
[04:42] And then you started shining lights in dark corners that should have stayed dark. 但你却曝光了原本不该让人知道的东西
[04:46] And now, as a result of your efforts, 现在 作为你瞎折腾的结果
[04:48] my bank accounts and other bits of personal information 我的银行账户和其他个人信息
[04:52] are in CIA computers, and I don’t want them there. 都进入了中情局的电脑 我可不想它们在那
[04:55] That’s already done. There’s nothing I can do. 木已成舟 我也帮不上忙
[04:57] Oh, don’t be such a pessimist. 别这么悲观
[04:58] Of course there is. 当然会有办法
[04:59] Have you ever heard of Voidbot? 你听说过”立除”吗
[05:02] It’s this nifty little bit of malware 它是一个小巧的恶意软件
[05:05] that can scrub all trace of a person 可以把一个人所有的痕迹
[05:07] off of a computer system undetectably. 悄无声息地从电脑上清除
[05:10] I want you to get to the man who created it 我想让你找到这个软件的开发者
[05:13] and get us a copy. 给我拷贝一份
[05:14] His name’s Oswald Patterson. 他的名字叫奥斯沃德·帕特森
[05:16] Hold on. He’s in Puerto Rico? 等等 他在波多黎各吗
[05:18] Sorry, I can’t travel. 对不起 我不能长途旅行
[05:19] The CIA’s watching me too closely. 中情局正在密切关注我
[05:21] Michael. 迈克尔
[05:23] I saw your psych eval. 我看过你的心理评估报告
[05:26] I know you can do anything you set your mind to. 我知道只要你下定决心去做一定能成功
[05:29] Or, in this case, anything I set your mind to. 或者 在这件事上 我会让你下定决心
[05:33] Don’t do it for me, Mikey. Do it for love. 这不是为了我 迈迈 是为了爱
[05:37] Do it for Fiona. 为了菲欧娜
[05:57] Forget it. 算了吧
[05:59] I don’t think you should do anything for that parasite. 我觉得你不该为那个寄生虫干任何事
[06:01] I don’t think I have a choice. 我别无选择
[06:02] Of course you have a choice. You can say no. 你当然有选择 你可以说不
[06:04] You can tell the CIA all about Anson and — 你可以告诉中情局安森的一切
[06:06] And watch you go to jail for the rest of your life 然后眼睁睁的看着你因为你不曾做过的事
[06:08] for something you didn’t do? 在监狱里度过余生吗
[06:09] I can’t do that, Fi. 我做不到 菲
[06:13] Uh, okay. 好吧
[06:14] Uh, what do we got here? What’s the plan? 我们现在有什么想法 计划是什么
[06:16] I don’t think there is one. 根本就没计划
[06:17] I got have to go to Puerto Rico 我得去波多黎各
[06:18] and grab the guy we need to get Anson his virus. 找到那个软件开发者拿到安森要的软件
[06:21] – Well, then I’m going with you. – Fi. -好吧 那我跟你一起去 -菲
[06:23] I’m not some damsel in distress, Michael. 我不是什么临危少女 迈克尔
[06:25] Have you read that file? 你看了那个文件没
[06:27] This hacker that you’re after 你要找的这个黑客
[06:28] has his own little private army of bodyguards. 可是有着他自己的小型私人保安部队
[06:31] We’ll both go, then. 那我们一起去
[06:32] Okay, well, while you’re doing that, 好吧 当你们去处理这事的时候
[06:33] someone should check and see what the police know about Fi. 得有个人去查查警察们对菲有多了解
[06:35] I don’t care how many cop buddies you have, Sam. 我不管你有多少条子兄弟 萨姆
[06:38] You can’t just go in there and ask about — 你总不能直接去警察局然后直接问
[06:40] I wasn’t planning on that. 我当然不是这么计划的
[06:41] I got a thing, 我已经有计划了
[06:42] a little something Jesse and me cooked up. 杰西和我一起想出来的
[06:44] But, uh, the thing is, 不过 问题是
[06:45] it’s gonna take someone who can fly under the radar. 我们得找个身家清白
[06:47] Someone we trust. Someone who knows the deal, you know? 我们能信任的人 而且还得知道这个事
[06:50] I don’t know. You know, maybe someone who’s… A little older. 我不知道 也许是某个年纪大点的人
[06:55] My mom, Sam? 我妈 萨姆
[06:56] Mike, what a great idea. I’ll talk to her. 迈克 这个主意太好了 我去跟她说
[06:59] Here’s to good plans in bad situations. 敬糟糕形势下的好主意
[07:11] You want me to steal what? 你让我去偷什么
[07:13] Listen, it’s not really stealing. 听我说 其实不是真偷
[07:15] It’s more like, uh, uh, borrowing without asking. 更像是 不问自取
[07:17] Yes. 没错
[07:19] Borrowing without asking from the police. 从警察那儿不问自取
[07:21] Isn’t this just gonna get Michael in even more trouble? 这难道不会让迈克尔陷入更大的麻烦吗
[07:24] Well, no, see, since I set you up 不会 是这样的 我给你弄了个
[07:26] with this sweet, little fake I.D. 超可爱的假身份
[07:28] So it won’t lead back to him or you. 所以绝不会牵连到他或者你
[07:33] This thing lists me at age 52. 这上面显示我52岁
[07:35] Yeah, well, you know, a good cover I.D. 是这样 这个掩护太合适了
[07:37] Lists the age that you look, 上面的年龄跟你外表很符合
[07:39] not the age you are. 而不是你的真实年龄
[07:42] And a good spy knows how to flatter. 显然厉害间谍很懂得怎么恭维人
[07:44] Fine, I’ll do it. 好吧 我干
[07:45] And may I ask, where is Michael? 我能否问一声 迈克尔在哪儿
[07:48] I-it’s, uh — 这个
[07:49] He’s — where is he? He’s on a trip. 他在哪儿 他出差了
[07:50] – Trip. – That’s it. – 出差 – 没错
[07:52] Whatever. 随便吧
[07:56] When operating without official cover in remote locations, 在偏远地区执行任务如果没有正式掩护身份
[08:00] you don’t have resources or backup if things go wrong. 一旦出了问题 你是没有资源或者后援的
[08:02] So it’s usually best to move fast 所以通常必须快速行动
[08:04] and stay exposed for as little time as possible. 尽可能少的暴露自己
[08:08] It’s just a matter of figuring out what you’re up against, 你必须尽快弄清楚你的对手是谁
[08:10] crossing your fingers, 双手合十 祈求上天
[08:11] and getting in and out as quickly as you can. 尽可能快的把事情办了
[08:15] Well, Oswald sure knows how to stay protected. 看来这个奥斯沃德很懂得保护自己
[08:17] I count four armed guards 单单别墅后面
[08:19] covering just the rear of the compound. 我就看到四名持枪保镖
[08:21] Michael, you’re sure you want to do this now? 迈克尔 你确定现在就动手吗
[08:23] We could wait and see what Sam and Jesse find. 我们可以等萨姆和杰西的调查结果
[08:26] I mean, if I’m past saving, what’s the point? 我是说 如果我没事 这么干就没意义了
[08:28] We have to assume we can get you out of this. 我们得确保你真的能脱身
[08:30] What if we can’t? 如果我们不能呢
[08:32] I’ve been past saving before, Fi. 我曾成功脱身 菲
[08:34] You didn’t walk away, and I’m not going to. 你没有离开我 我也不会离开你
[08:36] Well, that’s terribly romantic, Michael. 你真是浪漫透顶 迈克尔
[08:39] But we don’t have the numbers nor the firepower 不过我们人数不够 火力不足
[08:41] to get through those guards. 根本闯不过去
[08:42] Maybe we can get around them. 也许我们能绕过去
[08:43] If you set a diversion out front, 如果你从前面分散他们的注意力
[08:44] I can make an approach from the water, 我可以从海岸边溜进去
[08:46] grab Oswald before anyone even knows I’m there. 神不知鬼不觉地抓住奥斯沃德
[08:50] Please, Fi. 求你了 菲
[08:56] Don’t look at me like that. 别这么看着我
[08:57] It’s unsettling when you’re that sincere. 你这副真诚的样子实在让人吃不消
[09:00] Fine, yes. I’ll get the guns. 行 好吧 我去拿枪
[09:03] Creating a good diversion 要想真正转移敌人的注意
[09:05] isn’t just about making noise and firing guns. 可远不止弄点声响 开几枪那么简单
[09:07] It’s about giving the enemy the impression 关键要让敌方以为他们
[09:09] that he’s being attacked by a force 遭受强大的攻击以至于必须
[09:10] that demands the immediate attention 立即集结他们所有的兵力
[09:13] of all his forces. 才能抵抗
[09:14] Ideally, something big and very, very loud. 比较理想的 就是非常非常大的响动
[09:23] Michael, the window’s open. 迈克尔 窗子打开了
[09:26] All right, Fi. I’ll meet you a mile up on the beach. 好 菲 一里以外的海滩上见
[09:42] Just go! Go, go, go! Get out there! 快上 上 上 上 去那边
[09:45] What am I paying you for?! Go! Go! 我花钱雇你们来干嘛的
[09:53] Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. 别动 别出声
[09:54] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[09:56] 奥斯沃德 电脑天才
[10:04] Tie your hands. 把手绑起来
[10:05] Tie your hands! Get up. 绑起来 起来
[10:07] Get up! 起来
[10:10] You need to learn to follow directions. 你得学会照指示做
[10:13] Be quiet. 安静
[10:15] Is this about money? Because I have money. 你是要钱吗 因为我很有钱
[10:16] This is about software. 我要软件
[10:18] Software? 软件
[10:19] You got some bad information, man. 你消息不灵通啊 伙计
[10:21] I-I don’t know anything about software. 我对软件一无所知
[10:22] Well, then we need to go to Miami. 那我们就去迈阿密
[10:23] No, no, no. No, no. We can’t go to Miami. 不不不不不 我们不能去迈阿密
[10:25] Listen, let’s talk about it. 听我说 我们谈谈
[10:26] Oh, please, please! You’re making a mistake, okay? 求你了 求你了 你搞错了 好吧
[10:29] My name is Carlos Buruel. Ch-check my wallet. 我叫卡洛斯·布威尔 你可以查我的钱包
[10:31] Carlos is the cover I.D. The government gave you. 卡洛斯是政府给你的掩护身份
[10:34] Your real name is Oswald Patterson. 你的真名是奥斯沃德·帕特森
[10:37] I cannot swim with my hands tied! 我手绑着 游不了泳啊
[10:39] You’re not swimming. 不用你游
[10:44] You’re gonna float. 你就飘着
[10:57] Praying isn’t gonna help the situation. 祷告在这时候不管用
[11:00] Praying? That’s cute. 祷告 搞笑
[11:03] I’m actually playing chess. 我其实是在下棋
[11:04] It’s not that easy to keep a board straight in your head, 凭空想象一盘棋可不容易
[11:06] so if you wanted to leave me alone, 所以如果你别烦我
[11:07] I’d really appreciate it. 我将不胜感激
[11:08] Happy to as soon as I get the Voidbot software. 只要”立除”软件一到手 我马上放你
[11:12] Okay, maybe you should write this down 好吧 你可以把这句话写下来
[11:14] so I don’t have to keep repeating myself. 这样我就不必反复讲了
[11:16] But I don’t have it! 我没有软件
[11:19] Oswald, you can’t just keep lying to me forever. 奥斯沃德 你不可能永远对我说谎
[11:21] Okay, well, I am not talking. 好吧 我就不说
[11:24] Unstoppable force, meet immovable object. 无坚不摧的矛遇上坚固无比的盾
[11:30] Fine. 行啊
[11:33] Let’s just forget it. 那就算了
[11:35] Uh, uh, before we start torturing each other, all right, 在我们相互折磨之前 这样吧
[11:37] can we just talk about this? 我们谈谈这事
[11:38] My guards saw you abduct me! 我的保镖们看到是你绑架了我
[11:40] You are actually right, Oswald. 你说的很对 奥斯沃德
[11:43] I owe you an apology. 我要向你道歉
[11:44] I owe you an apology… No, no. 我要向你道歉
[11:47] …’cause I feel like I have made a terrible mistake. 因为我发现我犯了个极大的错误
[11:50] What mistake? No. Please! 什么错误 不要 求你了
[11:55] Let’s go for a walk. 我们出去走走
[11:59] So, what now? 那么 现在是干嘛
[12:01] I let you go, Oswald. 我放你走 奥斯沃德
[12:04] Okay, good. I think that’s a good choice. 好 太好了 这个选择很好
[12:06] You didn’t r– I’m sorry. Who are you calling? 你不会 不好意思 你给谁打电话呢
[12:08] The police to confess that I kidnapped you. 打给警方 向他们自首我绑架了你
[12:10] That’s Patterson with two t’s, right? 你叫帕特森 拼写是有两个T对吗
[12:11] Oh, no, no. That’s not — that’s not necessary. 不 不要不要 这没有 没有必要
[12:13] No, everyone needs to know 不行 得让大家都知道
[12:14] that you’re safe and here in Miami. 你在迈阿密安然无恙
[12:16] I think I’m gonna call The Herald. 我想我要给海罗德报打个电话
[12:17] – You know, the newspapers — – Stop! – 你知道 媒体对 – 停下
[12:19] Stop, okay? Just stop. 停下 行吗 快停下
[12:20] Do you know what kind of people live on islands? 你知道哪类人会住在岛上
[12:22] In heavily guarded homes under fake names? 雇佣大量保镖 用着假名吗
[12:24] Hunted people, Oswald. 通缉犯 奥斯沃德
[12:26] So if you want me to let you go 如果你想我放你走
[12:27] and you take your chances with your enemies, fine. 把你丢进你的敌营 那好啊
[12:30] Otherwise, tell me where the virus is. 要不然 就告诉我病毒软件在哪
[12:37] All right, can we sit? 好吧 能坐下吗
[12:39] Please? Can we… 拜托 能否
[12:44] So a little bit of history. 介绍一下我的故事
[12:46] My specialty was hacking financial systems. 我的专长是入侵金融系统电脑
[12:49] So one day I got a call from this guy named Xavier. 有一天 我接到一个叫泽维尔的电话
[12:51] He’s a cocaine — I don’t know — 他是搞可卡因 或许吧
[12:52] wholesaler, I guess? 是个批发商 我估计
[12:54] He wants to go all cash and needs my help to, 他想让我帮他把所有财产兑换成现金
[12:57] uh, erase his name from international, 然后帮他把他的信息
[12:58] uh, banking systems. 从全球银行系统中抹去
[12:59] Uh, pays $10 million — $5 million up front, 他付给我1000万 500万预付
[13:01] $5 million on delivery — to write this program 事成后再付500万 让我给他写个程序
[13:04] to erase all of his information 把他的信息从政府电脑系统中
[13:05] from the government’s computers. 全部删除
[13:06] – That was Voidbot. – Yeah. – 就是那个”立除” – 没错
[13:08] The problem is, 问题是
[13:09] before I can deliver it, I get busted by the FBI. 就在我交货前 我让联调局逮到了
[13:13] So I made a deal, the Feds confiscated the program… 我们达成协议 条子把程序没收了
[13:15] And now it’s stuck in a lab? 所以它现在被锁在实验室里
[13:17] See, well, that’s the thing, though. 虽然事实是这样
[13:18] I’ve got a way in. 不过我有办法侵入
[13:19] I built a back door for myself — 我给自己留了个后门
[13:21] uh, key cards, access codes just to get in 需要电子卡和密码进入
[13:24] in case, um, I need to. 就是为了给自己留一手
[13:26] Uh, I left that stuff with uh, a-a-an associate? 我把那东西留在一个同伙那里
[13:30] I guess it’s time to get in touch with this associate. 我看是时候联系你这位同伙了
[13:33] – No — – what’s up, Sam? -不 -怎么了 萨姆
[13:35] Oh, just checking to see how things are going 看看你跟那位黑客朋友
[13:36] with your hacker buddy. 进展如何
[13:38] We’re making progress. 我们有点进展
[13:39] Well, that’s good. 那就好
[13:40] So, listen, uh, me and Jesse 听着 我和杰西
[13:41] are about to start teaching your ma some spy craft 101. 正要教你妈初级间谍术
[13:44] Just wanted to make sure everything’s still a go. 跟你确认一下是否继续进行
[13:46] It’s a go, Sam. 照计划进行 萨姆
[13:47] You got it, Mikey. 收到 迈迈
[13:49] Okay, all systems are go. 好了 一切顺利进行中
[13:52] I pulled some strings, 我动用了些关系
[13:53] got a meeting with the detective working the consulate bombing. 得到和负责使馆爆炸案的探员见面的机会
[13:55] You’re gonna get us access to his laptop 你要帮我们接入他的电脑
[13:57] so we can see if they’re after Fi. 这样才能知道他们是不是盯上了菲
[13:59] How am I gonna do that? 我怎么做得了
[14:00] I barely know how to turn this thing on. 我只懂得怎么开机
[14:02] You’re gonna get the data off the DRAM chip. 你要弄到随机内存上的信息
[14:05] Dynamic random access memory. 动态随机访问存储器
[14:06] Basically, it’s a circuit — 简单说就是一块电路板
[14:07] Spare me the computer talk. Just show me what to do. 别废话了 告诉我怎么做
[14:10] Okay. Watch and learn. 行 看好了
[14:12] Information stored in a DRAM chip 随机内存中的信息
[14:15] was long considered impossible to steal. 很长一段时间被认为无法窃取
[14:17] It’s automatically erased when the chip’s removed. 当芯片拆下时数据会自动擦除
[14:21] And then after you transfer the information, 当你转移了数据后
[14:22] you have to get the chip back in the laptop. 你要把芯片装回电脑里
[14:25] Okay, so, your turn. The whole thing, the whole bit. 好了 该你了 全套演练一遍
[14:27] Don’t rush me. 别催我
[14:29] The one way to preserve the information in a DRAM chip 要想保存随机内存里的信息
[14:31] is by freezing it immediately after 就必须在将它取出计算机前
[14:33] you take it out of the computer. 立即进行冷冻
[14:35] A quick application of compressed air 在当地药店买的压缩空气喷雾
[14:37] from your local drug store will keep the memory intact 可以让内存数据完好无损
[14:39] long enough to get what you need. 直到你拷贝完所需资料
[14:42] That’s — that’s plenty. 够了 够多了
[14:43] It’s possible, but far from easy. 这是可行的 但并不容易
[14:45] And if you don’t want to get caught, it takes some practice. 如果你不想被抓现行 就需要多练
[14:49] – There! I did it! – Okay, good. -看 我成了 -好 不错
[14:51] Now you have to do it 现在要反复练习
[14:51] until you can do it under pressure 直到在压力环境下熟练操作
[14:53] without these. 这个先放下
[14:55] They’re not gonna let you smoke in there, Maddy. 局子里可不会让你抽烟 曼迪
[15:00] Fine. 好吧
[15:01] If I can’t smoke, you can’t drink my beer. 要是不让我抽 那你也别喝我的啤酒
[15:07] Let’s do it again. 再来一次
[15:12] Yeah, I heard you guys were looking for anybody 我听说你们在找
[15:13] that knew anything about the consulate bomb. 知道使馆爆炸案线索的人
[15:15] I used to be with CIFA, 我过去在反情报外勤机构工作
[15:16] so I figured I’d try to pitch in. 所以我也想帮点忙
[15:18] I see. How did you two cross paths? 知道了 你们俩是怎么认识的
[15:21] Oh, Jesse’s girlfriend does my hair. 杰西的女朋友帮我做头发
[15:24] Um, and, so, I was talking about what I saw, 所以我跟她说了我看到的
[15:27] and he gave me a call 他打给我
[15:28] and said that I should get in touch with you. 说我应该跟你联系
[15:30] Yeah. My lady made me tag along for support. 我女人让我来贴身照顾她
[15:32] – You know how it is. – I understand. -你懂的 -我理解
[15:34] This is our stop. 就是这里
[15:40] Miss Brown, did you notice anything else unusual 布朗太太 你那天下午走在路上
[15:42] or out of the ordinary on your walk that afternoon? 有没有发现别的异常状况
[15:46] Uh, no…not really. 其实…其实也没有
[15:49] Would you mind looking through some mug shots? 你能否看看这些疑犯照片
[15:51] Just to see if you recognize anybody? 看看你能不能认出哪个
[15:54] Whew, gosh. 天啊
[15:56] That’s a lot. 可真不少
[15:56] Oh, uh, take your time. Take your time. 别着急 慢慢来
[16:05] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:05] It’s just I don’t want to pick the wrong person. 我怕找错了人
[16:08] I’d never forgive myself. 那我永远不会原谅自己
[16:11] You know what? Why don’t we go grab a soda? 咱们干嘛不出去买杯饮料
[16:13] Give her a little breathing room, huh? 给她点时间独处
[16:15] Um…Sure. 好吧
[16:19] We’ll be right back. 我们就回来
[16:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:29] When you need to buy time for an operation, 当你需要为一项任务拖延时间
[16:31] the key is staying relaxed. 关键是保持放松
[16:33] No matter how high the stakes are, 无论风险有多大
[16:35] you have to act like everything’s fine. 你必须表现如常
[16:38] Diet or regular? 无糖还是含糖
[16:38] Uh… Let’s go full diesel. 含糖吧
[16:40] I deserve a little treat. 我得奖励自己一下
[16:41] I’ve been doing these new crunches. 我最近在练新式仰卧起坐
[16:42] There’s this new ab workout. 这是一种新的腹肌锻炼方式
[16:43] It’s called “Crunch drunk.” You heard of it? 名为”酣饮仰卧起坐” 听说过吗
[16:45] No. 没有
[16:46] Dude. It’s hardcore. Feel my stomach. 兄弟 相当给力 摸摸我腹肌
[16:50] The key is staying natural, 关键是保持自然
[16:51] giving your team as much room to operate as you can 给你的同伴争取尽量多的行动时间
[16:55] without letting on to what you’re doing. 而且要做到不露痕迹
[16:56] – We should be getting back. – Actually, you know what? -我们该回去了 -其实 你知道吗
[16:59] Let’s go with… Cherry soda. 咱们还是喝…樱桃饮料吧
[17:02] Feeling a little crazy. Feeling a little wacky. 听上去有点疯狂 还有点怪异
[17:05] Okay. 好
[17:05] No, scratch that. Scratch that. 不 不要这个 不要这个
[17:06] Scratch that. Let’s go diet. Diet. 还是要无糖饮料 无糖的
[17:08] Okay. 好吧
[17:09] When you know that time is running out, 当你知道时间要耗尽时
[17:12] you have to signal your team at the first opportunity 你必须第一时间知会同伴
[17:14] and hope for the best. 并期望她能搞定
[17:16] So, uh — so how about you, Detective? 那你呢 警探
[17:17] Do you hit the gym at all? 你常健身吗
[17:19] Oh, I curl donuts. Lots of donuts. 我只练吃甜甜圈 很多很多甜甜圈
[17:28] Excuse me, ma’am? May I ask what you’re doing? 抱歉 女士 请问你在干什么
[17:31] Putting something in your purse there? 把什么东西放进包里了
[17:32] You want to tell me what that is? 能告诉我是什么吗
[17:34] Caught me. 被你抓住了
[17:39] It’s my cigarettes. Trying to sneak one. 是我的香烟 本想偷偷来一支
[17:44] – Sorry. – I’ll tell you what. -抱歉 -这么说吧
[17:45] I’ll…pretend like I didn’t see it. 我就假装没看见
[17:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:49] There you go. 给你
[17:51] Uh…you see anybody you recognize? 你认出什么人了吗
[17:53] I think — I think I remember this man. 我好像记得这个人
[17:56] Um…or maybe that’s him. 要不也可能是这个
[18:00] This one. 这个
[18:02] Yeah. I really can’t be sure. 是啊 我真的不确定
[18:06] You know what? Um…I think we got all we need. 我们已经得到了需要的信息
[18:10] Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你来
[18:23] That’s it. Yellow one. 就这儿 黄色那栋
[18:26] This is where your “Associate” Lives? 你的同伙就住在这儿
[18:28] Care to elaborate on this associate? 能否详细介绍一下这位同伙
[18:30] Uh, no, actually, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[18:31] I do not care to elaborate on this associate. 我没心情跟你讲她的故事
[18:33] I care to get in, get my access cards, 我只想进去把密码卡拿出来
[18:35] and get out as soon as possible. 然后尽快脱身
[18:37] Whoo. Touchy, touchy. 真爱发火
[18:39] He has enemies. Don’t take it personally. 他有敌人 不是针对我们
[18:43] Actually, you can take that personally. 事实上 你可以认为是针对你们
[18:45] You are both firmly in the “Enemy” Column right now. 现在你们无疑都属于敌人范畴
[18:47] Baby cakes! Hey. You look great. 小甜心 你看上去漂亮极了
[18:50] You look like hammered crap. 你看着像一坨垃圾
[18:55] Just get inside, Oswald. 滚进来 奥斯沃德
[18:58] I’ll deal with this. 我来处理这边
[18:58] You keep an eye on the street, baby cakes. 你负责在街上放风 小甜心
[19:04] Oh, love what you’ve done here. 我喜欢你房间的装饰
[19:06] Very tech-geek chic. 非常极客非常时髦
[19:09] Baby cakes, um, where’s that TV? 甜心 电视在哪
[19:11] The one I bought you? The vintage? 我给你买的那个 怀旧风格的
[19:13] That dinosaur? 那个老古董
[19:14] No, I’m streaming everything through these bad boys. 我没用 我可以从这些电脑上在线看
[19:17] See, they get 100 times the resolution. 它们有百倍的分辨率
[19:18] Why — um, wouldn’t… You tell me 你干嘛不直接告诉我
[19:21] that you stopped using that television? 你不用那个电视机了
[19:23] The only contact we have these days 我们这些日子来唯一的联系
[19:25] is when we’re questing in “World of Warcraft.” 就是联网玩魔兽世界
[19:28] Why would I tell you 我为何要告诉你
[19:29] how I’m decorating my living room? 我怎样布置我的居室
[19:31] That TV is extremely important! 那台电视机事关重大
[19:34] Do not tell me — 不要告诉我
[19:35] Well, you didn’t say it was important! 你没说它很重要
[19:37] You just sent it to me 只是送来给我
[19:38] with a card that said, “Happy Birthday.” 外带一张生日快乐的卡片
[19:41] This is your problem, Oswald! 这是你的问题 奥斯沃德
[19:42] We’re gonna have to deal with your issues later. 你们的问题请容稍后再谈
[19:46] Right now, I need to know where those cards are. 当务之急是我需要知道那些密码卡在哪里
[19:48] The cards are in the television that I gave her. 密码卡在我送给她的电视机里
[19:51] I thought… 我原以为…
[19:53] I thought it would be a good idea to hide them 我原以为把它们藏在迈阿密某处
[19:55] somewhere in Miami in case I need to get to them. 以备不时之需会是个好主意
[19:58] Where is the TV now? 那台电视机现在在哪
[19:59] In storage. 在仓库里
[20:02] A place across town. 在城市的另一边
[20:03] I have a key, but… 我有钥匙 但是…
[20:08] Michael. 迈克尔
[20:09] Did you get the key cards? 你拿到密码卡了吗
[20:11] No. We hit a little snag in here. 没有 我们这里出了点小麻烦
[20:13] Well, we’re about to hit a big snag out here. 外面要来大麻烦了
[20:16] Two armored S.U.V.S are headed this way. 两辆全副武装的越野车朝这边开来
[20:18] I think Oswald’s friend Xavier just caught up to us. 我觉得奥斯沃德的朋友泽维尔找上门来了
[20:21] Meet me at the side of the house, now. 我们到屋子侧门见面 快点
[20:27] Can either of you tell me 你们谁能告诉我
[20:29] why the coke dealer that you pissed off just showed up? 你们惹上的那个毒贩为何找上门来了
[20:34] What did you do? 你做了什么
[20:35] I’m so sorry, Ozzy. 很对不起 奥兹
[20:37] Oh, no. 不会吧
[20:38] You promised that he wouldn’t find me, but he did. 你向我保证过他找不到我 但他找到我了
[20:41] And he said if you ever came back 他威胁说如果你回来
[20:43] and I didn’t tell him, I was dead. 而我没通知他 我就死定了
[20:46] I’m so sorry. I screwed this whole thing up. 对不起的是我 我把整件事搞砸了
[20:49] This is gonna have to wait. 你们待会再说吧
[20:50] We need to move right now, 现在闪人要紧
[20:51] or we’re all gonna die right here. 否则我们都得死在这里
[21:02] We got another S.U.V. Coming up third. 又来一辆越野车 第三辆了
[21:10] The street is completely blocked. 街上的路完全封死了
[21:11] Three guys in the back alley, too. This is bad. 后巷也有三个人把手 糟糕了
[21:13] You guys, we’re dead. We are dead! 大伙儿 我们死定了 死定了
[21:15] – Calm down. – Look, Xavier wants the software, -冷静点 -泽维尔想要软件
[21:18] so he’s probably planning on taking you alive. 所以他很可能计划生擒你
[21:21] And that’s…that’s a good thing? 这是好事吗
[21:22] Yeah, it gives us a way out of here. 没错 为我们活着离开指了条明路
[21:25] One you’re not gonna like, though. 尽管你不会喜欢这个方法
[21:27] All right, fan out. 好了 扇形包围
[21:28] I don’t want the little weasel 我不想让这小兔崽子
[21:29] popping out a window and making a run for it. 从窗子里跳脱逃走
[21:32] In a situation where you’re trying to keep someone 在你不想让某个人被抓住
[21:34] from being captured, 的情况下
[21:35] your best leverage is often the life 最好的筹码往往是
[21:37] of the very person you’re trying to protect. 你要保护的那个人
[21:39] Everybody back off… 所有人退后
[21:42] …or I drop him right now. 否则我就杀了他
[21:44] The trick is convincing the bad guys 秘诀就是让坏人深信
[21:46] that you’re willing to kill their prize 你有宁肯玉碎
[21:48] before you let them have it. 不愿瓦全之心
[21:49] Xavier, I presume. Nice suit. 这位想必是泽维尔吧 西装不错
[21:52] Thanks. But we’ve got a big problem here. 过奖了 但我们现在嫌隙很深了啊
[21:58] Feel like telling me who you are? 敢报上大名来吗
[21:59] That’s not important. What is important 这不重要 重要的是
[22:01] is that you need this man alive and I do not. 你想要这家伙活着而我不这么想
[22:03] Put down your weapons or he dies. 放下你们的武器 否则他就死
[22:06] Aah! Come on! 快点
[22:07] The next one’s in his skull. Drop your weapon now. 下一颗子弹就进他脑袋了 快放下武器
[22:24] Very good. 很好
[22:30] This is a mistake. 这是个错误
[22:32] You don’t want to make me your enemy. 与我为敌你会后悔的
[22:33] And you don’t want to make me make him a corpse. 看到他成为一具尸体你也会后悔的
[22:37] Back off, friend. 退后 朋友
[22:40] You better keep him in one piece. He’s mine. 你最好别动他 他是我的
[22:44] And whoever you are… I’ll see you soon. 不管你是何方神圣 我们马上会再见面的
[22:57] Oh God. This isn’t good. 天啊 这下不妙了
[23:00] Are you sure Xavier can’t find us? 你确信泽维尔找不到我们
[23:02] We’re safe here. 我们在这里很安全
[23:03] Michael’s checking with some of our contacts 迈克尔正查问我们的几个线人
[23:05] to see how wide Xavier’s reach is. 泽维尔的势力范围
[23:07] I can tell you it’s wide enough 我可以负责地说他势力之大
[23:09] to relocate to Puerto Rico. 我们只能逃到波多黎各去
[23:10] You know, maybe it’s time we consider… 也许我们是时候考虑…
[23:11] You’re staying in Miami until we get those key cards. 在我们取得那些密码卡前你得待在迈阿密
[23:14] Sherry, you’re sure the TV’s still in your storage unit? 雪莉 你确定电视机还在仓库里吗
[23:16] Yeah, yeah. 确定
[23:16] And I have the only key, so the TV is still inside. 钥匙只有我有 所以电视机应该还在里面
[23:19] Well, at this point, Xavier knows you’re part of this. 此刻泽维尔既知你与此有关
[23:21] Chances are he knows you’re renting a storage unit. 那他很可能会知道你租了个仓库
[23:23] Um, you know, Sherry didn’t sign up for any of this. 雪莉与我们的协议无关
[23:27] Is there a way we can just get her out of town or…? 有没有办法送她出城或者…
[23:30] Well, I have an import/export friend 我有个进出口的朋友
[23:32] maybe he could help. 也许能帮忙
[23:33] Import/export? 进出口
[23:35] That means smuggling. That’s how they got me here. 意思就是走私 他们就是这么带我来的
[23:38] You like boats? 你喜欢坐船吗
[23:46] That’s my friend, Louis. 那是我朋友 路易斯
[23:48] He’ll take you to the Dominican Republic. 他会载你去多米尼加共和国
[23:49] Is Oswald gonna be okay? 奥斯沃德不会有事吧
[23:51] I think so. He’s in trouble, 我想不会 他有麻烦
[23:53] but Michael’s good with trouble. 但迈克尔擅于应对麻烦
[23:54] You probably think I’m crazy for liking Oswald 你也许会觉得我爱上奥斯沃德定是疯了
[23:57] but — do you know how we met? 但你知道我们如何相遇的吗
[24:00] I cracked his online account at a music store 我黑进了他在一个网上音乐商店的账户
[24:02] and stole his credit card. 盗走了他信用卡的信息
[24:04] He tracked me down and asked me out. 他追查到我然后约我出去
[24:07] There aren’t a lot of guys like that. 像这样的男人真的很少
[24:08] It’s not ideal, 他不是我理想的型
[24:11] but I kind of can’t help but love him. 但我有点情不自禁爱上他
[24:18] You’ll take care of him, then? 你会照顾好他的对吗
[24:20] We’ll do our best. 我们会尽力的
[24:23] Bon voyage! 一路平安
[24:29] So, you find anything? 查到什么了吗
[24:31] Uh, not yet. 还没有
[24:33] Beer. And a single malt scotch. 啤酒 还有纯麦苏格兰威士忌
[24:36] Uh… Um, yeah, no. 好 不对
[24:37] I’m sorry. That’s a mistake. We didn’t order that. 抱歉 出错了 我们没点这个
[24:38] It’s from the gentleman over there. 是那边那位先生给你们点的
[24:43] Anson, great to see you. What do you want? 安森 见到你真好 你想要什么
[24:46] Did I — did I get your drinks right? 我给你们点的东西合意吗
[24:49] Yes? I’m so happy. 合意吧 我很高兴
[24:52] Mm, look who’s been doing research! 看看谁一直在做研究
[24:53] Checking into what the police have on Fiona. 调查警方手里菲欧娜的罪证
[24:55] Good for you. It’s always best to see for yourself. 这样不错 耳闻总不如亲见
[24:58] But may I save you some time with the executive summary? 为了节约你们的时间 我可以透露点摘要给你们吗
[25:01] The police hit a dead-end tracking the explosives. 警方在追查炸药时陷入了死胡同
[25:03] The surveillance cameras turned up nothing, 监控录像没捕捉到任何东西
[25:05] and there were no eyewitnesses. 也没有目击证人
[25:06] The investigation’s at a standstill. Yeah, we got that. 调查停滞不前 好的 我们知道
[25:08] Oh, that’s a half-empty way of looking at it, Mr. Porter. 波特先生 你这么看问题就有点悲观了
[25:11] I prefer to think that the police 我更愿意认为警方
[25:13] are a few missing clues away from solving the case — 离定案只差些许线索
[25:15] – clues which I currently hold. – Goody for you. -而这些线索现在在我手上 -恭喜你
[25:17] Well, it will be when I get the software that I asked for. 如果拿到我想要的软件就真的好了
[25:20] – Yeah, Mike’s working on that. – Wonderful. -是啊 迈克正为此忙活 -好极了
[25:22] Please tell him that Fiona’s completely safe 请转告他只要成功拿到
[25:25] so long as he succeeds. 菲欧娜就不会出半点事
[25:26] Oh, and in case either of you have any ideas 为防你们任何人想要
[25:28] about, um, coming after me, please be aware 对付我 请记着
[25:31] I know a lot more about you than your favorite drinks. 除了知道你们最爱的饮料外我还知道很多
[25:37] Cheers. 干杯
[25:39] It’s official — the guy’s a dick. 正式宣布 这家伙是个混蛋
[25:57] Hands on the pipe, Oswald. 奥斯沃德 手绑到水管上
[25:59] Seriously? 不是吧
[26:01] Aren’t we past the whole zip cord phase? 我们不是已经过了绑手的阶段了吗
[26:03] I don’t like going into dark corners with people I don’t trust. 我不想和不信任的人去黑暗的地方
[26:06] Aren’t we just picking up the access cards? 我们不是只要拿那些密码卡吗
[26:07] We are. 没错
[26:08] If it helps, think of yourself as a lookout, 如果这么说容易理解 就当你是把风的
[26:10] in case Xavier sends someone here. 防止泽维尔的人查来
[26:12] What are the chances Xavier… 泽维尔查来的概率…
[26:13] Very high, and we already know you like yelling. 很高 而且我们已经知道你喜欢大声嚷嚷
[26:16] So if you see his guys, do what comes naturally. 所以如果见到他们 喊得自然点
[26:45] Michael! 迈克尔
[26:46] Michael! 迈克尔
[26:47] Michael! Mike! They’re here! 迈克尔 迈克 他们在那儿
[26:52] Where you going? 你要去哪儿
[26:54] Hey, where you going? You’re leaving me?! 你要去哪儿 你就把我留这儿了吗
[26:56] You’re leaving me here? 你就不管我了吗
[26:57] When you’re surprised by an enemy who has you outgunned 当你惊讶于你的对手火力多于你时
[27:00] you’re first instinct is naturally going to be 你的第一反应通常是
[27:03] to try to run. 想要逃跑
[27:05] This can be a serious tactical mistake. 这是一个严重的战术错误
[27:07] Sometimes it’s less important to get away immediately… 有时候立刻逃跑不是最重要的
[27:16] Than it is to make sure your enemies can’t follow. 把你的敌人甩掉才是首要的
[27:24] Ha! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! 谢谢你 谢谢你 万分感谢
[27:27] Oh, my God! That was amazing! 我的天哪 太棒了
[27:29] Yelling time is over! Let’s go! 别鬼叫了 我们走
[27:55] That’s it? 就是这儿吗
[27:56] Yeah, it’s a joint lab 这里是卫生服务处 联邦调查局
[27:58] for the HSA, FBI, and D.E.A. 以及药管局的合作实验室
[28:01] Okay. 好吧
[28:02] Uh, these are the key cards for the front gate 这是前门的钥匙卡
[28:05] and that gets you past the guard in the front. 它可以让你通过前门的守卫
[28:07] These access codes — that’s for the lab and then the vault. 这些是进入实验室和地下室的通行码
[28:10] You’ll stay in the car while I go in. 我进去的时候你必须留在车里
[28:12] Once I come out with the drive, we will head down to the docks, 一旦我出来 我们就直奔码头
[28:15] and we’ll get you home. 然后我会送你回家的
[28:24] Wait! 等等
[28:26] Wait. 等等
[28:28] Let me ask you something. 我有话想问你
[28:31] Why’d you come back for me, back at the storage place? 刚才在仓库 你为什么要回来救我
[28:33] You had the codes. You could have just…left me. 你有密码卡 你明明可以把我丢下的
[28:36] It would have been easier 这可比你
[28:36] than that thing you did with the forklift. 鼓捣叉车要容易得多
[28:38] I mean, seriously. What kind of thief are you? 说真的 你是哪门子小偷啊
[28:40] I’m not a thief. 我不是小偷
[28:42] At least not by choice. 至少不是我想当小偷的
[28:44] – So you’re being forced to do this? – And I’m trying to do it -所以你是被迫的吗 -我只是想
[28:46] with as little damage as possible. 尽可能把伤害降到最低
[28:52] Okay, you can’t go in there, man. 你不能进去 伙计
[28:54] You can’t use those key cards. 你不能用那些密码卡
[28:55] You just said they would work. 你刚不是说它们可以用的吗
[28:57] Yes, you can go in there, but you can’t get away… 你的确可以进去 但是你
[29:01] without getting caught. 肯定不能全身而退
[29:03] Have you ever heard of Micro-RFID trackers? 你听说过微型无线电追踪器吗
[29:05] Special forces uses them to keep tabs on terrorists — 特种部队用它们来锁定恐怖分子
[29:08] about the size of a grain of rice. 差不多一粒米的大小
[29:10] Well, no, they make them smaller now — 不不 现在的更小了
[29:12] much smaller. 超迷你
[29:13] Okay, you take one step in there 你只要迈进那里一步
[29:15] I get tagged? 我就被锁定了吗
[29:16] Yeah. Okay, it’s — it’s a fail-safe. 好吧 它有故障安全防护装置
[29:19] I-I-it can’t be hacked. 根本黑不掉
[29:21] It gets in your clothes and your hair. 它可以进入你的衣服你的头发
[29:22] As soon as you step outside it transmits your location. 一旦你走出来 它会传送你的位置信息
[29:24] They’ll have a satellite 他们有一个卫星
[29:25] tracking your ass by the time you buckle up. 只要你一上车追踪器就会锁定你
[29:27] And your telling me this now?! 你居然现在才告诉我
[29:28] Hey, back when you were pointing guns at my face 当时你用枪指着我的脸
[29:30] and kidnapping me, I wanted you to get caught, okay? 把我绑架了的时候 我巴不得你被抓呢
[29:34] I changed my mind! 我现在改主意了
[29:36] So just tell whoever’s behind this that it’s a no-go. 无论以后谁想进去 告诉他不要进去
[29:38] You don’t understand. I can’t fail. 你不明白 我这次不能失败
[29:42] But if you step in there… 但是只要你一迈进去
[29:45] You’re tagged. 你就被追踪器锁定了
[29:47] It’s over. 就完了
[29:49] It’s not over. 不会完的
[29:50] If I can’t go in there, 如果我不能进去
[29:52] I’ll have to find someone who can go in for me. 我会找到替我进去的人
[29:57] Sam. Jesse. This is Oswald. 萨姆 杰西 这是奥斯沃德
[30:00] Creator of Voidbot. “立除”的发明者
[30:02] – Hey. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[30:04] – Do any of your friends ever smile? – Yes. -你有会笑的朋友吗 -有
[30:06] – So where do we stand? – Well, unfortunately, -现在是什么情况 -很不幸
[30:08] anybody who takes anything 任何人只要从地下室
[30:09] out of the vault gets tagged, 带出任何东西都会被追踪器锁定
[30:11] tracked by satellite, and pounced on 被卫星追踪 接着就会有
[30:12] by a fleet of FBI agents. 一群联邦特工把你扑倒在地
[30:14] Great. So what do we do, just draw straws? 很好 那我们该怎么办 抽签吗
[30:17] No. We let Xavier go get it. 不 让泽维尔去取吧
[30:20] Wait a minute, what? 等等 你说什么
[30:21] As in “Coke dealer who wants you dead” Xavier? 那个恨不得掐死你的毒贩吗
[30:23] We know he wants it, 我们都知道他很想得到它
[30:24] and when the FBI grabs him, 一旦联调局的人抓住他
[30:26] we solve the wanting-me-dead problem, too. 他想杀了我的问题也就烟消云散了
[30:28] Okay, but how do we get the software from him 好吧 但是卫星的监控下
[30:30] with the satellites watching? 我们要怎么把软件拿回来
[30:31] We hit him someplace the satellites can’t see, 我们在卫星看不到的地方攻击他
[30:34] make ourselves a copy. 复制一份
[30:35] You’re gonna call Xavier. 你去给泽维尔打电话
[30:37] You’re gonna tell him you escaped from me. 你告诉他你从我这里逃走了
[30:38] You want to make a deal by offering up Voidbot. 你告诉他 你用承诺卖给他”立除”来换
[30:41] You ask for a couple hundred thousand dollars 你要个二十万的价
[30:43] so he doesn’t get suspicious. 那他就不会起疑了
[30:45] That’s crazy! 这太疯狂了
[30:46] I-I’ve — I’ve dedicated my life to avoiding this man. 我都差点献出我的生命来躲他了
[30:48] And if you do this, he’ll be out of your life for good. 不过你要是这么做了 就再也不用躲他了
[30:51] And Sherry’s, too. 雪莉也不用了
[30:54] Fine, but this is a hell of a way of repaying me 你可真会报答我
[30:58] for getting you out of that lab. 我可把你从实验室里救出来
[30:59] Hello. 你好
[31:00] Uh…Hey, Xavier. 泽维尔
[31:03] Uh, can we make a deal? 我们做笔交易怎么样
[31:12] Oz, stay cool. 保持冷静
[31:14] This whole thing is gonna be over in a few minutes. 马上就会结束了
[31:17] Okay, showtime. 上吧
[31:20] Okay, remind me again what’s preventing Xavier 再提醒我一遍怎样防止泽维尔
[31:22] from just killing me and taking the access codes? 要了我的小命又能拿到通行码
[31:24] Don’t panic. Jesse and I are here to protect you. 别慌 杰西和我会保护你的
[31:27] Okay. A-and what if he kills you two? 要是他把你们俩也杀了怎么办
[31:29] Oh, well, if that happens, yeah, go ahead and panic. 要是真把我们杀了你再慌吧
[31:31] What? 什么
[31:44] Okay, that’s good right there. 好了 别再过来了
[31:46] We’re gonna do this deal at a nice, 我们还是保持这个
[31:48] polite, respectful distance. 恭敬有礼的距离就好
[31:49] Respectful? No. 恭敬有礼吗 不
[31:52] This son of a bitch stole $5 million dollars from me. 这个狗日的从我这里偷了五百万美金
[31:54] That’s inaccurate. 不是那个数
[31:55] Look at it this way. A few years back, 你要这么想 多年以前
[31:57] you were gonna pay $10 million for that virus. 你要为那个病毒花上一千万美金
[31:59] Instead, you’re gonna pay what, $5 million and change? 你难道是付了五百万美金和五百万零头吗
[32:01] Man, that sounds like a bargain to me. 伙计 你在讨价还价吗
[32:04] Or, if you prefer, you can shoot Ozzy, 或者 你要是愿意你可以打死奥兹
[32:06] but that means we got to shoot back, 不过那意味着我们得还击了
[32:08] and then a bunch of guys die, 然后有一帮兄弟就会死了
[32:09] and you wasted all that cash for nothing. 你就等于把那些钱都打水漂了
[32:11] So do we have a deal or not? 所以说你到底肯不肯和我们交易
[32:18] There we go. Yeah, come on. There we go. 很好 就这样 把枪放下
[32:21] Give him the money. 把钱给他
[32:26] Oz, come on. 来吧
[32:31] Okay, this is the card for the front gate. 这是前门的钥匙卡
[32:33] This is the card for the guard and the restricted zone. 这是通过守卫和禁区的卡
[32:36] And this code will get you in the lab and the vault. 这个是进入实验室和地下室的密码
[32:41] You think this is over? 你觉得我们俩就完事儿了吗
[32:43] I’m gonna find you and watch you die. 我会找到你 然后看着你死
[32:46] Hey, hey. Enough of that. We have a deal. 够了够了 我们说好的
[32:48] You want to whisper sweet nothings at Ozzy, 你要是想对着奥兹耳畔呢喃甜言蜜语
[32:50] that’s gonna cost extra. 你得再交点钱
[32:51] Pleasure doing business with you son of a bitches, 和你这狗日的做交易真是我的荣幸
[32:53] We’ll see you later. 一会儿见
[32:55] All right, stop right there. 好了 就站那儿吧
[32:56] No one leaves until I walk out of that place with the virus. 我带着病毒走出来之前没人可以离开
[33:00] Anything happens to me in there? 要是我出了什么意外
[33:02] Everyone dies. 你们都得死
[33:09] Active security systems are built to keep people out. 动态安全系统是用来防止外来者入侵的
[33:12] Passive systems, on the other hand, 被动系统 在另一方面来说
[33:14] don’t prevent security breaches — 不能防止被入侵
[33:17] they help you catch the bad guy after he leaves. 但他们能帮你在坏人离开之后抓住他
[33:20] They’re often cheaper and more effective. 它们的成本更低却更有效
[33:22] Plus, they let you know who your enemies are. 另外 它们还能告诉你誰非善类
[33:27] Micro-RFID tags work like anti-theft tags 微型无线追踪器就像百货公司用的
[33:31] in department stores, 防盗器一样
[33:32] only they’re a lot smaller and stick to clothes, shoes, 只不过更迷你 并且能附着于衣服鞋子
[33:35] and even hair. 甚至是头发上
[33:36] Once activated, 一旦激活了
[33:38] they transmit a response to a coded signal. 它就会把信息传输成编码信号
[33:41] From there, it’s easy for a surveillance satellite 这样的话 监控卫星就更易于
[33:43] to lock on and follow a high-value target. 锁定跟踪一个高价值的目标
[33:46] We’re good here. 我们准备好了
[33:47] Okay. It’s been real. 现在要玩真的了
[33:50] And the best part is 最好的一点是
[33:51] the target never even knew it happed. 被锁定的目标完全不知道发生了什么
[33:54] Xavier’s got his toy and is on the move. 泽维尔已经准备开始行动了
[33:56] How you guys doing? You set to go? 你们那边怎么样 可以准备出发了吗
[33:58] Almost, Sam. Where are they headed? 差不多 萨姆 他们在什么方向
[34:00] It’s hard to tell, Mikey. 很难说 迈迈
[34:01] The S.U.V.’s are heading in two different directions. 越野车分两个方向驶来
[34:02] Probably trying to avoid a tail. Stay on them, Sam. 可能想甩掉跟踪 跟着他们 萨姆
[34:11] Xavier’s driving north. 泽维尔朝北开了
[34:12] He’s probably heading for his place in Brickell. 可能要前往他位于布瑞肯街的家
[34:14] All right, that means you can cut him off at 10th Street, Mike. 好吧 那你就可以在第十大街拦他 迈克
[34:16] No, there’s too much traffic there. 不行 那里车太多
[34:18] 14th will give us more privacy. 十四大街会更隐秘
[34:20] Well, I hope you’re right, Mikey, 希望你是对的 迈迈
[34:21] ’cause the eyes in the sky are gonna be watching by now. 因为这会儿空中之眼要盯梢了
[34:23] Yeah. Sounds like the word’s already out. 是 听着好像收不到通话了
[34:25] The cops are scrambling. 警察在改频率
[34:25] They see you with Xavier, they’re gonna sweep you up, too. 要是看见你跟泽维尔在一起 连你也抓
[34:28] The age of satellite surveillance 卫星监视的年代
[34:30] has made some operations easier for spies 让间谍的某些行动变得容易
[34:33] and a lot harder for others. 但有些行动却变得更难操作
[34:34] If you need to secretly meet someone 如果你需要偷偷会见
[34:36] who’s being tracked by a satellite, 被卫星监视的某人
[34:38] your options are pretty limited. 你的选择很有限
[34:40] The only move is to make sure you’re someplace 唯一的策略就是保证
[34:42] the surveillance satellites can’t see you. 卫星监视不到你的位置
[34:44] That usually means a cave, a tunnel, 通常就是岩洞 隧道
[34:46] or, in a pinch, a freeway overpass. 或者 紧要关头 高速公路的天桥下
[34:49] I think we have enough privacy under here. 我想这下面足够隐秘了
[34:51] See you soon. 待会见
[34:54] Okay, it’s showtime 好了 好戏上演
[34:55] we’re set up just behind 我们在桥南
[34:56] you about half a mile south of the bridge. 你后面距离半英里处设障
[34:58] Xavier’s headed our way. How’s our emergency response? 泽维尔朝我们来了 应急响应如何
[35:01] We’re cutting it close, Mike. 时间刚刚好 迈克
[35:02] You got two, maybe three minutes to copy that virus. 你有两到三分钟拷贝病毒
[35:05] If it takes longer than that, we got bigger problems. 如果再久点 问题就大了
[35:16] Hey, buddy! Get the hell out of our way! 伙计 他妈的滚下车来
[35:20] I actually have a better idea. 实际上我有更好的选择
[35:22] I was hoping you could hand over the disk drive. 我希望你能把那个硬盘交给我
[35:26] Get back in the car, boys. All right, drop them. 回车里去 小伙子们 好了 放下枪
[35:30] It’s cool, guys. I got this. 没事 伙计们 我能应付
[35:33] You son of a bitches are robbing me? 你们这些狗娘养的打劫我
[35:35] No need for name-calling. 没必要骂人
[35:37] We’re just making a copy of the disk. 我们只是拷贝硬盘
[35:39] Don’t think of it as robbery. 别当作是抢劫
[35:41] Think of it as sharing at gunpoint. 当作是枪口威胁下的资源共享吧
[35:54] Come on. Hurry it up, Mike. You’re out of time. 来啊 快点 迈克 要没时间了
[35:58] Air support’s heading your way. 空中支援朝你去了
[36:02] Looks like the cops are headed this way, too. 看来警察也朝你去了
[36:06] Now, that didn’t hurt too bad, did it? 现在没有太大伤害 不是吗
[36:08] You think you can get away with this? 你认为能脱得了干系吗
[36:10] I think we just did. 我想是的
[36:11] Now get the hell out of here. 现在快离开这里吧
[36:19] Get out of there, Mike. You’re out of time. 快走 迈克 没时间了
[36:25] One of the nice things about sending 送个全套的国土安全局应急响应
[36:26] a full-scale Homeland Security response after your enemies 给你的敌人 好处之一是
[36:29] is the fact that you can get the resources 事实上你可以调遣
[36:31] of every branch of law enforcement, 所有的执法部门
[36:33] which means they generally catch whoever they’re after. 也就意味着他们通常会逮捕追踪的任何人
[36:40] And they don’t listen to excuses. 还不听他们解释
[36:43] Come on, fellas. Look, you don’t understand. 来吧 伙计们 瞧 你们不明白
[36:45] I was set up. 我被陷害了
[36:46] Get down! Hands on your head! 趴下 把手放在头上
[37:00] Now that you don’t need a fortress to stay hidden, 现在你不需要藏在堡垒里了
[37:02] are you gonna track down Sherry? 要去找到雪莉吗
[37:04] Well, if she’s not too pissed. 如果她不太生气的话
[37:06] Well, I have a feeling she’ll hear you out. 我感觉她会听你解释的
[37:08] So this is your, um, uh, smuggler friend? 这就是你的走私犯朋友吗
[37:12] Yeah, he can get you back down to Puerto Rico in a few hours, 是 几个小时后他就能带你去波多黎各
[37:15] but don’t call him “Smuggler.” 但别叫他”走私犯”
[37:17] Can I just say one thing? 我能说件事吗
[37:19] This virus is not a good thing. 这软件不是好东西
[37:22] And whoever you’re getting it for is not a good person. 不管你替谁抢的 他都不是好人
[37:25] Yeah, I know. It’s a little complicated. 是 我知道 这个有点复杂
[37:27] I remember when I was making it, I thought I was this, like, 我记得当我造出它时 我觉得自己
[37:29] badass outlaw or something. 是坏蛋歹徒之类
[37:31] And by the time I figured out I wasn’t, it was too late. 等到我发现自己心安理得的时候 就太迟了
[37:35] So I don’t know who Michael’s working for, 我不知道迈克尔替谁工作
[37:36] but just tell him to be careful, 不过告诉他小心点
[37:39] ’cause some roads you go down, you can’t get back from. 因为有些路走下去 就不能回头了
[37:44] Believe me, he knows. 相信我 他知道的
[37:46] We both do. 我们都知道
[38:10] Ma? 妈
[38:16] I want to thank you for helping with the police. 我想谢谢你在警察局帮的忙
[38:20] I talked to Sam. 我跟萨姆聊过了
[38:25] You’re really handing off a computer virus to this guy? 你真的要把电脑病毒给那个家伙
[38:28] Anson has Fi dead to rights. I don’t have a choice. 安森有菲的把柄 我没得选
[38:33] I have to give him what he wants. 我得把他要的东西给他
[38:36] Yeah? Then what? 是吗 然后呢
[38:38] Then he disappears, and I try to move on. 然后他消失 我尝试继续生活
[38:42] I’ll track him down one day. 有一天我会抓到他的
[38:54] What’s the latest with the CIA? 和中情局最近怎么样
[38:58] I meet with Pearce tomorrow. 明天去见皮尔斯
[39:01] I get the results back from my security review. 安全评估有结果了
[39:06] Sounds like they’re beginning to trust you. 听起来他们开始相信你了
[39:10] Just when they shouldn’t. 但其实却不应该
[39:14] You know, I don’t like any of this, 你知道 这一切我都不喜欢
[39:16] but for what it’s worth, they should trust you… 不管真假 他们应该相信你…
[39:20] Now more than ever. 现在比以往更应如此
[39:27] For a spy, loyalty is a strange thing. 对于间谍 忠诚是种奇怪的东西
[39:30] Your job is to deceive, to live among your enemies, 你的工作就是欺骗 在敌方存活
[39:33] to perform dark deeds for a noble purpose. 为了神圣的使命执行秘密行动
[39:37] And it’s that purpose 那个使命
[39:38] that guides you through the darkness. 指引你穿越黑暗
[39:40] When you lose sight of that, the darkness is all there is. 当你失去那点亮光 黑暗就将你包围
[40:00] You look like you could use a nap. 看起来你没睡好
[40:02] Worried about the security review? 担心这份安全评估呢
[40:04] It crossed my mind. 老在脑海里浮现
[40:07] Any reason you should be worried? 有担心的理由吗
[40:10] You tell me. 你告诉我
[40:14] You got your clearance. Congrats. 你得到了安全级别 祝贺你
[40:17] You’re still off the books, but… 还是除名状态 不过
[40:21] It’s better than nothing. 比什么都没有强
[40:23] I know we got off to a bumpy start, 我知道起初我们并不顺利
[40:25] but I’m glad we can be honest with each other. 不过我很高兴彼此能以诚相待
[40:30] Me too. 我也是
[40:31] From now on, make sure the lies you tell 从现在起 确保你说的谎话
[40:33] are the ones we want you to tell. 是我们让你说的才说
[40:35] Anything for the Agency. 随时待命
[40:37] Good. They’re cooking up some 很好 他们在华盛顿
[40:39] assignments in D.C. We’ll be in touch soon. 伪造了一些证书 很快会联系咱们的
[40:45] Go. 去吧
[40:48] Celebrate. 庆祝一下
[40:58] You live in a beautiful place, Michael. 你住的地方很美 迈克尔
[41:00] I prefer a climate without mosquitos. 我更喜欢没有蚊子的气候
[41:04] You know what the secret of happiness is? 知道幸福的秘密是什么吗
[41:06] Wanting what you have. 用已有的东西获取想要的
[41:08] What I have is a flash drive. 我只有一个闪存盘
[41:10] What I want is everything you have on Fiona. 我想要的是你手里菲欧娜的所有把柄
[41:13] Well, don’t get ahead of yourself. 别去想你自己啊
[41:17] The virus does me no good in your hands. 你手里的病毒软件对我一无是处
[41:19] I need it in the CIA’s computer system. 得放进中情局的电脑系统才行
[41:21] That shouldn’t be too hard with your new security clearance. 对于新的安全级别而言应该不太难实现
[41:26] You really expect me — 你真的指望我…
[41:27] Michael, listen to me. 迈克尔 听我说
[41:30] I know you. 我了解你
[41:32] The martyr complex, the daddy issues, 烈士情结 老爸的问题
[41:34] the problems with authority. 和当局的关系
[41:35] I know that every part of you… 我了解 你的每个细胞
[41:39] is telling you to fight this. 都指引你去反抗
[41:42] But you’ve got to realize how smart I am, right? 但你必须意识到你的对手我有多聪明
[41:46] So ask yourself, 扪心自问
[41:47] “Why would I be willing to put myself in this position? “为什么我愿意让自己处境尴尬”
[41:49] Why am I so comfortable telling you that I own you?” “为什么我说欠你的那么自然而然”
[41:54] Because it’s true. 因为事已至此
[41:58] There’s no moves left on the chess board. 你已经无路可走
[42:02] Unless you’re willing to see 除非你愿意看到
[42:04] your girlfriend go to prison for the rest of her life, 女朋友下半生都坐牢
[42:06] you will do exactly what I say. 你会完全照我说的去做
[42:12] I’ll be seeing you real soon, Michael. 我们很快会再见的 迈克尔
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme