Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:32] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] Max! What happened? 麦克斯 发生了什么
[00:47] Who did this to you? 谁对你下的毒手
[00:48] – Say goodbye for me. – Max! -替我向大家道别 -麦克斯
[00:52] Whoever did this managed to put 凶手成功将凶器
[00:53] a murder weapon in Michael’s hands and get away clean. 放在了迈克尔手上嫁祸给他
[00:56] Our killer’s in there. We should go in now. 我们要找的凶犯在里面 我们得马上进去
[00:59] Mike, there’s the guy! 迈克 那个人在那
[01:06] We got to find this guy, and the only thing we got now 我们得找到这个人 而现在掌握的
[01:08] is a thoroughly toasted computer. 唯一线索是一台完全烧毁的电脑
[01:09] We got to make it fast, Sam. I already talked to Pearce. 萨姆 我们得快点查 皮尔斯找我谈过了
[01:11] She’s investigating the warehouse fire. 她正在查仓库失火的原因
[01:13] You lied to me. You killed him! 你骗我 你杀的他
[01:15] I was framed. 我是被人陷害的
[01:16] He’s Romanian. His name is Tavian. 凶手是个罗马尼亚人 名叫塔维安
[01:18] Sam and Jesse are tracking him right now. 萨姆和杰西此刻正在追查他的下落
[01:21] Just let me make one phone call — 我只要打个电话
[01:24] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[01:31] Come on, Mike. Pick up. Pick up. 快点 迈克 接电话啊
[01:33] This is Michael. Leave a message. 我是迈克尔 请留言
[01:35] – Damn it. – He’s still not answering? -该死 -他还不接电话
[01:37] Yeah. Fi said she was with him like 15 minutes ago. 对 菲说一刻钟前他们还在一起
[01:40] Something’s not right. Pull over up here. 事有蹊跷 到前面停一下
[01:42] I want to take a peek at Mike’s loft before we get there. 我要在到那之前看一眼迈克的阁楼
[01:50] Oh, son of a bitch. It’s the Feds. 该死 是些联邦探员
[01:52] I had a feeling. Take a look. 我有种不好的预感 你看一下
[01:56] I guess Pearce finally caught up with us. 皮尔斯最终还是查到我们头上了
[01:57] Looks like Mike’s already in custody. 看起来迈克已经被拘捕
[01:59] She’s gonna be after us, too. 她也会来抓我们
[02:01] I’m not ready to say this is over yet. Are you? 我还没准备认输 你呢
[02:04] what are you thinking? 你打算怎样
[02:05] I’m thinking that Pearce is taking Mike 我想皮尔斯正把迈克
[02:06] to a federal holding facility downtown right now. 押往市中心的某个联调局拘留所
[02:08] Now, if we haul some serious ass, 现在 如果我们努力去截
[02:09] we can stop them and try and change their minds. 也许能截住他们然后试着让他们改变主意
[02:12] Let’s go. Push it! 我们走 快点
[02:26] Okay, I’m starting to have second thoughts. 好吧 我开始改变主意了
[02:28] Are you — com– this was your idea! 你不是吧 这是你的主意
[02:31] I’m serious. This car is Fi’s baby. 我认真的 这辆车是菲的宝贝
[02:32] If we wreck it, she’s gonna be pissed. 如果我们弄坏它 她会生气的
[02:34] Sam, you got a better plan? 萨姆 你还有更好的方案吗
[02:35] – No. – Me neither. -没有 -我也没
[02:37] Stopping an armed convoy 拦截一辆武装护送车
[02:38] is a tactical nightmare. 实行起来是很难的
[02:40] The easily accessible cars — 最容易接近的车
[02:42] the ones in the lead and at the tail — 也就是领头和最后一辆车
[02:43] are the ones that don’t matter. 对车队来说无关紧要
[02:45] Which way you going? You going right? 你往哪边开 向右吗
[02:47] Left. I’m going left. 左边 我往左开
[02:48] The trick is getting into position 秘诀是在没人反应过来
[02:50] to target the key vehicle 你要干什么之前截住
[02:52] before anyone realizes what you’re doing. 最关键的运送车
[02:55] – Sam, shut up. Shut up. Shut up! – Pull up a little bit. -萨姆 闭嘴 -先停一会
[02:57] There’s no real safe way to do it. 没有真正安全的方法
[02:59] Send the lead car into a tailspin 让领头车进入减速弯道
[03:01] while inserting yourself into the convoy… 从而趁机拦在护送车前面
[03:03] Do it! 趁现在
[03:10] …And you can create your own little roadblock. 你就能制造出人为的小范围堵车
[03:14] Move! 出来
[03:16] – Hands, hands right here. Yep. – Hands on your head! -手在这里 好了 -双手举在头上
[03:17] Yep. No need to shoot anybody. 好了 没必要开枪
[03:19] Hey. Hey, look, uh, we’re not armed. 看 我们没有带枪
[03:21] We just came here to talk. 只是过来和你谈谈
[03:23] Oh, well, you’ve got a funny way of saying hello. 你问好的方式真是特别
[03:24] Yeah, hey, that’s a good one. 是啊 我也觉得
[03:26] Listen, the guy that killed Max is on Brickell Key. 听着 杀害麦克斯的凶手现在在波利克公园
[03:29] His name is Tavian Korzha. 名叫塔维安·科尔扎
[03:31] Sounds like you boys got your story straight, 听起来你们哥几个把故事说圆了
[03:33] but it’s just that — a story. 但这只是一个故事
[03:34] Think we’d pull a stunt like that for fun? 你觉得我们这样冒死拦车只是图个好玩吗
[03:36] We got Homeland Security to lock the island down 我们已经叫国安局封锁了那个岛
[03:38] – and trap the son of a bitch. – Pearce! -让那狗娘养的出不来 -皮尔斯
[03:40] Listen to me! Listen to me! 听我说
[03:41] We know where this guy is right now! 我们现在知道那个人在哪
[03:43] We could take him down! 我们可以一举拿获他
[03:45] Just let me make one phone call to set up the meeting. 只要让我打个电话安排会面
[03:49] You owe me that much! 你欠我一个交代
[03:51] I don’t owe you a damn thing! 我没有欠你什么
[03:55] You and your friends are done. 你和你的朋友玩完了
[03:56] What about Max? 那麦克斯呢
[03:58] What about Max’s wife? 麦克斯的妻子呢
[04:00] What do you owe them? 你要怎么向他们交代
[04:03] Look at me. 看着我
[04:05] This is your last chance. 这是你最后的机会
[04:07] We miss this guy and he gets away… 如果我们让真凶逃脱
[04:09] will you be able to forgive yourself? 你会原谅自己吗
[04:11] I know I won’t. 我知道我不会
[04:17] Get them in the car. 把他们押到车上
[04:19] He…stays with me. 他坐我的车
[04:25] I guess we’re going to Brickell Key. 我想我们得去波利克公园了
[04:35] All right. What did Tavian say? 好了 塔维安说了什么
[04:36] He wants to meet. 他想要见面
[04:37] He’s holed up in a half-finished parking garage 他藏身在一个未竣工的停车场里
[04:39] six blocks from here. 离这里六个街区远
[04:40] How do you want to play this, Agent Pearce? 皮尔斯探员 你打算怎么做
[04:42] I have a couple options. 我有很多选择
[04:43] The FBI wants to send a negotiator, 联邦调查局想派一个谈判专家去
[04:45] and I got a cowboy local sheriff ready to send S.W.A.T. 还有个有勇有谋的当局警长准备好派反恐特警队
[04:47] on a full-scale assault. 发动全面袭击
[04:48] Tavian has the tactical advantage, and he travels heavy. 塔维安有战略优势 而且他神出鬼没
[04:51] Any direct assault will end up as a bloodbath. 正面攻击肯定会死伤惨重
[04:53] As far as he knows, no one’s on to him. 然而他现在不知道有人要对付他
[04:55] You send me in, I’ll bring him out. 你让我进去 我引他出来
[04:56] What, I give you a gun, send you off by yourself? 什么 我给你一把枪然后让你跑路吗
[04:59] You are seriously overestimating my trust in you. 你太高估我对你的信任了
[05:01] You send me in unarmed. I’ll wear a mike. 你让我徒手进去 身上带个窃听器
[05:04] You can have spotters in the area 你可以在四周安排眼线
[05:05] and a tactical unit on the street watching me. 并在街对面安排一支作战部队监控我
[05:10] Okay. You’re up. 好 你去吧
[05:11] But try anything, my teams won’t just watch you. 但要是想跑 我的小队可不会坐视不管
[05:13] – They’ll shoot you dead. We clear? – Crystal clear. -他们会毙了你 听清楚了吗 -很清楚
[05:27] They got you, too? 他们也把你抓住了吗
[05:29] Picked me up at the bridge. 在桥上把我抓来的
[05:30] I heard what was going on. 我听说了事情的始末
[05:31] I asked if I could say goodbye in case… 我要求过来和你道别 以防…
[05:33] Hey, an hour ago, I was 一小时前 我还在
[05:34] on my way to jail for the rest of my life. 前往监狱服无期徒刑的路上
[05:36] How much worse is this, really? 现在情况怎么说也比那时候好
[05:38] The man is ruthless. 那个人残忍至极
[05:40] He killed one of his own people to avoid capture. 为了防止被抓杀死了一个自己人
[05:42] You won’t even have a gun! 你连枪都不带一把
[05:43] The only way I’m gonna get out of this 我从这件谋杀案中脱身的唯一办法
[05:44] is if I get Tavian to talk. 就看能不能让塔维安说出实情
[05:49] I can’t ask anyone else to risk their life for this. 我不能让任何人冒生命危险去做这个
[05:56] Michael, come back to me. 迈克尔 一定要回到我身边
[06:18] Tavian! 塔维安
[06:24] If you’re gonna shoot me… Get it over with. 如果你想开枪打我 尽管放马过来
[06:30] Otherwise, let’s talk. 否则我们就坐下好好谈谈
[06:36] Finally. 终于
[06:37] I’ve been waiting for you. 我一直在等你
[06:39] [塔维安 杀死麦克斯的凶手]
[06:41] It’s been a busy morning. 今天早上事情有点多
[06:43] Your man Sam said you’d be here two hours ago. 你兄弟萨姆两小时前说你会来这里
[06:45] Instead, he has the police seal the island. 结果他让警方封锁了整个岛
[06:48] He doesn’t know who he chooses for an enemy. 他不知道与我为敌的后果
[06:49] You chose us. 是你找上我们的
[06:51] You killed our friend and tried to pin it on me. 你杀了我们的朋友然后想嫁祸于我
[06:53] Yeah. 没错
[06:54] And it didn’t stick, did it? 没有嫁祸成功 是吗
[06:56] And when I came to kill you, you wouldn’t die. 然后我想杀了你 你也没死
[06:58] So, here we are. You need me, and I need you. 于是我们聚首在这里 我们需要对方
[07:02] Time to make a deal. 是时候做笔交易了
[07:03] It’s too late for that. 已经太迟了
[07:07] It’s not just local police down there. 下面不仅有当地的警方
[07:09] It’s FBI, CIA. They all know your name. 还有联调局 中情局 你红了
[07:11] If you think you’re gonna get out of this clean, you’re wrong. 如果你以为自己能全身而退 那就错了
[07:16] You son of a bitch. 你个狗娘养的
[07:17] You got a choice, Tavian. 塔维安 你还有个选择
[07:19] You surrender peacefully, you give us information, 缴械投降 给我们提供信息
[07:21] I’ll try to keep you out of Guantanamo. 我会争取让你不用去关塔那摩监狱
[07:23] But one way or another, this ends today! 但不管怎样 这件事到此为止
[07:26] Well, you’re half right. 你说对了一半
[07:29] It does end… 对我来说
[07:30] for me. 是完了
[07:34] But not for you. 但对你来说还没完
[07:36] Tavian. 塔维安
[07:37] Tavian. Tavian, no! 塔维安 别
[08:06] Pearce, look, I just want to say… 皮尔斯 我只是想说
[08:08] you’re free to go. 你可以走了
[08:09] But don’t even think about leaving Miami. 但别想离开迈阿密
[08:11] And when I call, you answer. There might be more questions. 我找你问话时要如实回答 也许还有问题
[08:14] If I had told you the truth from the beginning 如果我一开始就把真相告诉你
[08:16] and you hadn’t heard Tavian confess, 并且你没听到塔维安认罪
[08:19] would you really have believed me? 你真的会相信我吗
[08:22] Maybe. 或许吧
[08:24] We’ll never know. 我们不可能知道了
[08:25] Michael! 迈克尔
[08:28] Mom? 妈妈
[08:29] Agent Pearce, this is my mother. 皮尔斯探员 这是我妈妈
[08:31] Mom, this is — 妈妈 这是
[08:32] that was Agent Pearce. 那是皮尔斯探员
[08:34] Well, that was rude. 真没礼貌
[08:35] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[08:37] I was in the neighborhood. 我本来在附近的
[08:39] All right, I called, 好吧 我打过电话了
[08:40] and they told me you were being released today. 他们告诉我你今天被放出来了
[08:42] I thought Fi was picking me up. 我以为菲会来接我
[08:43] Yeah, well, I want to talk to you alone. 我想和你单独谈谈
[08:44] And you need to hear this. 我一定要告诉你
[08:46] And Fiona and Jesse and Sam are not gonna tell you. 菲奥娜 杰西和萨姆是不会告诉你的
[08:48] Your friends crashed into a CIA convoy for you. 你的朋友为了你闯入了CIA的护卫队
[08:52] Now, you might want to think about that. 你应该好好想想
[08:55] Look, when you first came back to Miami, you were alone. 你第一次回迈阿密的时候 你孑然一身
[08:58] God knows you hadn’t talked to me in ages. 天知道你多少年没和我说过话了
[09:00] You had no friends. You lived by yourself. 你举目无亲 独自生活
[09:03] But that isn’t true anymore. 但是那已经一去不复返了
[09:04] You have roots here now. 你在这里已经扎根了
[09:06] And when anything happens, it affects all of us. 一旦发生什么事 它会影响我们所有人
[09:09] I know. 我知道
[09:10] But it’s over now. 但是现在全都结束了
[09:13] Is it? 是吗
[09:14] I hope so. 但愿是
[09:17] Covert operative 秘密调查员
[09:19] is one of the most stressful jobs there is. 是压力最大的工作之一
[09:21] Like soldiers, E.R. Doctors, and astronauts, 如同士兵 急诊室医生和宇航员一样
[09:25] spies have to schedule 间谍们只能用安排
[09:26] extended downtime for decompression. 延长休息时间来解压
[09:29] Carry that stress too long, 带着压力太长时间
[09:31] and it’s easy to start missing details, 会开始渐渐遗漏细节
[09:33] like a strange pair of shoes 比如没看见一双陌生的鞋
[09:34] under the crack of your door. 出现在你的门缝下
[09:38] Welcome home, kid. 孩子 欢迎回家
[09:40] Oh, no gun, huh? 你没带枪吗
[09:42] And I thought boy scouts were always prepared. 我还以为童子军会时刻准备着呢
[09:45] Larry. 拉里
[09:46] I thought you were extradited to an Albanian prison. 我以为你被关在阿尔巴尼亚的监狱里了
[09:48] Oh, I was, but I guess I’m just not done haunting you yet. 我曾经是 不过我觉得我还没缠够你呢
[09:54] – How’d you get out? – The usual. -你怎么出来的 -老一套
[09:55] Money. All my money, actually. 钱 我花了所有的钱
[09:56] I’m down to the felt. 事实上 我已经穷困潦倒了
[09:58] But there’s a prison warden in Elbasan 不过有个爱尔巴桑州的典狱长
[10:00] who’s six feet lower than that, so here I am. 入土为安了 所以我才在这里
[10:02] Don’t bother. The crate’s empty. 别费劲了 那个箱子已经被我掏空了
[10:04] I already got your backup gun. 我都帮你准备好备用的枪了
[10:06] I’ll take your phone now. 把你的手机给我
[10:11] Why are you here, Larry? 你来这里做什么 拉里
[10:12] I got myself a freelance gig. 我现在是自己接活
[10:14] You’re gonna help me break in 你现在要帮我闯入
[10:16] to the British Consulate right now. 英国领事馆
[10:18] That sounds like a fun way to earn yourself a trip — 听上去像是你找了条
[10:20] to a much more secure penitentiary. 通往更严密监狱的道路
[10:22] Same old Michael, always such a pessimist. 你还是老样子 永远的悲观主义者
[10:25] I’ve got this all worked out. 我已经都筹备好了
[10:27] See, Michael, I brought along some help. 看吧 迈克尔 我带了些帮手来
[10:29] I brought along a very useful, um… 我带了个非常有用的
[10:33] kidnapped guy, kidnapped vic– kidnappee! 被绑的人…绑架受害者…人质
[10:37] Say hello to Anson. 向安森问好吧
[10:42] Let’s talk inside, shall we? 我们进去说吧 行吗
[10:44] Get him out. 把他弄出来
[10:49] Oh, I see you finally got a woman’s touch in here. 你这里终于有点女人气息了
[10:52] Or is it Fiona? 是菲奥娜吗
[10:53] 800-thread-count sheets have their perks. 800线的床单终于有了用武之地
[10:56] Flowers — I could take them or leave them. 这些花 我可以拿走要不就留在那儿
[11:01] So, Larry, how’s this guy 那么 拉里 这个家伙怎样
[11:04] gonna help us break in to the British Consulate? 才能帮我们闯入英国领事馆呢
[11:06] Go ahead, Anson. 安森 你说吧
[11:07] Explain why I cut your vacation short. 解释下为什么我把你从假期中劫过来
[11:09] I’m a clinical psychiatrist working for the D.I.A. 我是内务部的临床精神病医生
[11:13] He is a government-approved head shrink for spies. 他是政府认可的间谍心理医生
[11:16] He doles out meds and happy talk 他发放少量的药品以及
[11:18] for broken toys like you. 和你这样脆弱的间谍聊天
[11:21] The point is, he has high-level clearance across the board. 重点是 他有很高的权限做全面检查
[11:24] One of my patients is an American 我有个美国患者
[11:26] working for the British. 为英国工作
[11:27] My boss will give us… the access codes 如果我觉得有什么要担忧的话
[11:30] if I say I’m worried 我的老板会给我们 进入密码
[11:31] there’s been a leak. 它有个漏洞
[11:32] Come on, Larry. We need more than access codes. 拜托 拉里 我们不止需要密码
[11:35] What about building security? What about — 大楼保安怎么办 还有
[11:37] Don’t ask me. Ask him. He’s the expert. 别问我 问他 他是专家
[11:39] Please? This can work. It has to. 拜托了 能成功的 必须成功
[11:41] He has my wife. 他抓了我的老婆
[11:45] See for yourself, kid. 亲眼看看吧 孩子
[11:48] You see Claire’s necklace? 你看到克莱尔的项链了吗
[11:52] That is my insurance policy… 这可是我的保单
[11:55] that you are gonna do what I say today. 你今天要按我说的去做
[11:59] And I say let’s go! 我们出发吧
[12:07] Yeah. It’s kind of intimidating, huh? 有点吓人吧
[12:10] You know, but we do this right, 你要知道 如果我们没有失误
[12:11] we go in there like a hot knife through butter. 我们进去简直易如反掌
[12:13] Hey. And you know how I like a hot knife. 你知道我喜欢打有把握的仗
[12:17] 3 5 5 6 3-5-5-6…
[12:19] 2-9-5-1. Thank you. 2 9 5 1 谢谢
[12:23] That’s the front door, that’s the computer log-in, 这是前门 那是电脑登入
[12:25] and that’s the vault. 那是地下室
[12:26] Please, just let Claire go. 求求你 放了克莱尔吧
[12:27] Patience, pal, patience. 耐心点 伙计 耐心点
[12:28] If these are right, if they work — 如果这些都是对的
[12:30] – I think we have a problem here. – Excuse me! -我觉得现在有个问题 -听我说
[12:32] I don’t know what game you think you’re playing here, 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
[12:34] but believe me, Larry plays for keeps. 但相信我 拉里没说实话
[12:35] What? I’m not playing a game. 什么 我没玩什么把戏
[12:36] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[12:37] Because when I worked for the British, 当年我给英国工作的时候
[12:39] their access codes were 13 digits. 他们的密码有13位
[12:40] These are only 12. Are you trying to pull something? 这里才12位 你试图骗我们吗
[12:42] I’m telling the truth. I swear. 我发誓我说的是实话
[12:44] Kid, seriously, what are you doing here? 孩子 说真的 你现在在干什么
[12:45] Check the access codes online with your phone. 用你的手机在线确认密码
[12:47] If it’s right, 如果那是正确的
[12:48] you’ll be able to log on to the basic site remotely. 你就会登入远程站点
[12:59] Cut your way through the backseat. 从后座偷偷逃走
[13:01] No cops. 不许报警
[13:02] Go to the Crest Hotel. Ask for Sam Axe. 去皇冠饭店 找山姆 亚克斯
[13:12] The codes work. 密码是对的
[13:14] Now who’s getting cute? 现在是谁在耍嘴皮子了
[13:15] I’m not the one getting cute. 我没在耍嘴皮子
[13:16] I was burned for a while. 我已经离开一段时间了
[13:17] Maybe they changed the codes. 他们可能换了密码
[13:19] I just don’t want to die today, Lar. 我是以防万一 拉里
[13:21] Okay. Okay. You, in the trunk. 好吧 你 进到后备箱里
[13:24] We’ll be back in an hour. 我们一小时内就回来
[13:31] Hey. Understand something, Michael. 迈克尔 你要明白
[13:33] You know, I’ve let you skate a few times 你要知道 我偶尔让让你
[13:34] just because of old times’ sake, 只是因为我们是老朋友了
[13:36] and I always looked upon you like…A son. 我一直把你当做我的儿子
[13:40] But that ended when you sent me to prison. 直到你把我送进监狱为止
[13:43] Now, you don’t want to get shot in the neck, 你不想被我一枪射中脖子吧
[13:44] you do what I say! 按我说的做
[13:45] And then you cross your fingers, 然后你就可以开始祈祷了
[13:48] because daddy is in one of those moods. 老子现在心情特别不好
[13:59] You want to tell me why 你能告诉我为什么
[14:00] we’re breaking in to the British Consulate? 我们要闯入英国领事馆吗
[14:02] Are we doing a spec job? 我们在做什么特别的事儿吗
[14:04] Are we stealing something specific? 我们要偷什么特殊的东西吗
[14:05] Stop saying “We.” 别说 我们
[14:06] There’s me, the guy with the gun, 这儿只有拿着枪的我
[14:07] and there’s you, the guy that does whatever the hell I tell him to do. 和听命于我的你
[14:10] This is not some soapbox derby. 不是什么玩具车比赛
[14:12] Okay, but these biohazard symbols on these boxes 好吧 但是这些盒子上的生物危害标志
[14:14] are making me a little nervous. 让我有点紧张
[14:15] Well, that’s fascinating, Michael. 真有趣啊 迈克尔
[14:16] Feel free to keep me posted on your feelings. 时刻告诉我你的感受哦
[14:18] There are some things 有些事情
[14:19] you’re not gonna get me to do, Larry, gun or no. 你是没办法让我做的 拉里
[14:21] Okay, fine. It’s just a cover I.D. 好吧 这只是个掩护的身份
[14:23] I’m the boss. You’re my slow-witted underling. 我是老大 你是我傻乎乎的小跟班
[14:26] Oh, and by the way, lose that jacket. 对了 把那件夹克扔了
[14:28] It’s just a little too fancy. 太华丽了点
[14:36] Okay. What’s the job? Where do we work? 我们要做什么 在哪儿工作
[14:40] Second floor. 第二层
[14:41] That building is a CDC satellite office 那幢楼是疾控中心的卫星办公室
[14:44] where Larry Baruchel 是拉里·巴里切尔
[14:45] was recently hired to test lab samples. 最近租来测试实验样品的
[14:48] Brits are one floor up. 英国佬在我们楼上
[14:50] If Anson gave us the access codes, 如果安森给了我们密码
[14:52] why break in through the floor? 为什么我们还要从楼下乱闯
[14:55] Because if we open the front door of the consulate, 如果我们开了领事馆的前门
[14:57] building security gets a heads-up, 那大楼保安会注意我们的
[14:58] so we’re not opening the front door of the consulate. 所以我们不能从前门进去
[15:00] – What about — – Oh, Jesus. You know what? -那么 -天哪 你知道吗
[15:02] You’re really starting to piss the boss off. 你已经让我开始火大了
[15:05] And getting fired around here is the real bitch. 别逼我在这里开枪
[15:18] Hey. How’s it going, guys? 伙计们 还好吗
[15:19] Got a couple of samples to run here. 弄了点样品过来
[15:23] Well, quiet Sunday, huh? 星期天真安静
[15:25] You broke our streak. 你是第一个来的
[15:26] Yeah. 是吗
[15:27] Those are good-looking boys. 这些孩子真漂亮
[15:29] Yeah, they take after their dad…whoever he is. 完全继承了他们爸爸 无论他爸是谁
[15:32] Oh ho! Nice. 真好
[15:33] All right. Have a good one. 祝你好运
[15:35] Sorry, need your I.D., too, sir. 不好意思先生 我要看一下你的证件
[15:37] Oh, no, uh, he’s with me. Chris is with me. 不不不 他是跟我一起的
[15:40] Oh, no, it’s not okay, though, 这样不行
[15:42] ’cause, uh, we got to check the I.D.S before — 我们要核对他的身份才能
[15:43] but I don’t get my I.D. Till Thursday 但是我在星期四之前都拿不到我的证件
[15:45] ’cause I didn’t fill out the paperwork right or something. 我当时填的表格出了点问题
[15:48] Yeah. 好吧
[15:49] This is what they stick me with. 所以他才要跟着我
[15:52] Uh, it’s…okay. 那好吧
[15:53] Just sign here and stop by on your way back to sign out. 那就这儿签字 出来再签一下就行了
[15:56] – Right there. – Okay. -这里 -好的
[16:03] There we go. 我们走咯
[16:06] Nice. Slow-witted suits you. 真顺利 这会儿就需要这种猪脑子
[16:23] What up, Eduardo? 怎么了 艾德尔多
[16:24] Sorry to make you come down, Mr. Axe. 亚克斯先生 真抱歉让您下楼
[16:25] I know noon to 3:30 is Sam siesta time, but — 我知道中午到三点半是您的午睡时间 可是…
[16:28] No, no, no, that’s okay, buddy. It’s all right. 不 不 不 没事儿 兄弟 没事儿
[16:29] Who’s this guy who wants to see me? 到底什么人非要见我
[16:35] Are you Sam Axe? 你就是萨姆·亚克斯吗
[16:36] Most of the time. 如假包换
[16:37] My name’s Anson Fullerton. My… 我叫安森·富勒顿 我…
[16:41] My wife has been taken. 我爱人被绑架了
[16:42] This lunatic strapped a bomb to her neck, and Mike — 这个疯子在她脖子上绑了炸弹 迈克…
[16:45] Michael Westen? 好象是叫迈克尔·韦斯顿吧
[16:46] He said that you might be able to — that you would help. 他说你可能…你可能可以帮我忙
[16:49] Okay, slow down. One thing at a time. 知道了 慢慢说 一个一个来
[16:50] Where is Mike now? 迈克现在在哪里
[16:51] He’s with this guy. Uh, Larry. 他和那个叫…拉里的在一起
[16:53] – They went downtown — – Stop talking. Give me a second. -他们去了市里… -先别说 等会儿
[16:59] Fi, it’s Sam. Hey, we got a problem. 菲 是我 萨姆 麻烦来了
[17:02] Larry’s back. 拉里回来了
[17:07] And who said I’d never get a day job? 谁说我白天不干活的
[17:11] Okay. Open your box. 行了 把盒子打开
[17:13] Inside, you’ll find all the tools you need 里面你能找到
[17:16] to hack your way up into that vent. 打通通风口需要的所有工具
[17:19] One flight up runs past a hallway 只要打通与领事馆会议室相通的走廊
[17:22] connected to the consulate lobby, 事情就大功告成了
[17:23] and that’s where you’ll be making us a doorway. 你就在会议室那里给我打开道门
[17:26] All right? Set yourself up. 行吧 动手吧
[17:45] Let me remind you of something, Michael. 迈克尔 我可警告你
[17:48] In two hours, Anson’s gonna have himself a liquid bride 如果你这边进展不顺 两小时后
[17:51] if this doesn’t go well. 安森的老婆可就小命不保了
[17:53] You got that? 明白
[17:56] Got it. Let’s do this. 明白 开始吧
[17:58] I like that attitude. 我就喜欢这态度
[18:01] Now, before we do any of the heavy lifting, 大干一场之前
[18:05] I am gonna buy us a little privacy. 我还是想保持私密点好
[18:17] Follow my lead. 学着我做
[18:20] Hey, guys. Is everything okay up there? 两位 上面没事吧
[18:22] Some kind of warning light just came on. 有些警告灯亮了
[18:23] There’s just a little problem with the container tank. 只是空调出了点问题
[18:25] It’s not ebola. Here’s what we need to do. 不是埃博拉病毒 大家别紧张
[18:27] Call the police, Tim. 提姆 快报警
[18:28] Tim, do you have the sheet with the CDC instructions? 提姆 有疾控中心报警指南的单子吗
[18:30] No, no. It is not ebola. 不用 不用 不是埃博拉
[18:33] It is just a Class-2 spill. 只是普通的二级泄漏
[18:35] The building is empty, right? 这座搂现在没人是吧
[18:36] Yeah, y-you’re the only visitors. 是的 只有您二位
[18:38] W-what do you mean, Class 2? 您说的二级泄漏 是什么意思
[18:40] Oh, damn it. Damn it. 该死见鬼
[18:41] Look, look, we just can’t have people 听我说 我们要禁止
[18:43] coming in and out of here. 所有人员进出
[18:44] You need to lock all the exits. 封锁所有出口
[18:45] No phone calls, and that is the emergency-response protocol 如果情况危急 我们在危险物质处理小组到达之前
[18:48] that we will follow until Hazmat gets here, 要遵守应急预案
[18:51] if it comes to that. 禁止一切通话
[18:52] You’re gonna be hearing a lot of noises, 你们会听到很大动静
[18:54] a lot of banging. 很大巨响
[18:54] That’s us looking for that leak. That’s normal. 那是我们在找裂缝 很正常
[18:57] The most important thing 关键是
[18:58] is for you guys to just keep your distance. 你俩要待远点
[19:00] Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Lock it up! 好的 快走吧 快走 封锁出口
[19:01] Come on! Lock it up! 快点 封锁出口
[19:08] Oh, there’s no way anybody’s gonna crash our party now. 现在不会有人来打扰咱们干活了
[19:14] Jesse, I need you to get Maddy out of town. 杰西 你赶紧带麦蒂到外地去
[19:17] Larry’s back. 拉里回来了
[19:18] Larry? How the hell — 拉里 怎么会…
[19:19] what is Larry doing back in town? 拉里来这干什么
[19:20] I don’t know much, but Maddy knows the drill. 我还不清楚 但麦蒂肯定清楚
[19:22] The minute you say, 你只要一说
[19:23] “It’s a Disney World kind of day,” 今儿可真够刺激
[19:24] she’ll grab the shotgun and go. 她立马操了枪就来了
[19:26] Keep her mind off it, will you? Oh, she loves the teacups. 给她分分神 听见没 她是个茶杯控
[19:30] Sam, you’re scaring me. Do you think Larry’s gonna — 萨姆 你要吓死我 你说拉里会不会…
[19:31] Just breathe. Stay calm. 深呼吸 镇定一点
[19:33] How am I supposed to stay calm? My wife is — 你要我怎么镇定 我爱人…
[19:34] Your wife is gonna be fine. 你老婆不会有事的
[19:36] She’s the only thing keeping Michael Westen 她是唯一能制止迈克尔·韦斯顿
[19:37] from snapping Larry’s neck, and he knows it. 要他命的人质 他心里清楚
[19:39] So, just calm down. Everything’s gonna be — 所以呢 要淡定 一切都会…
[19:46] Oh, God. 天啊
[19:56] Sam…I got here 2 minutes ago, and it was too late. 萨姆 我早来两分钟 但已经晚了
[19:59] Where’s my wife? Where’s Claire? 我爱人呢 克莱尔呢
[20:01] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[20:02] No, you can’t — you said he wouldn’t kill her! 不 你不能…你说过他不会杀克莱尔
[20:05] Claire! 克莱尔
[20:06] – Claire! – Anson. -克莱尔 -安森
[20:07] Anson, you can’t go over there. 安森 你不能过去
[20:12] – Where’s my wife? – I’m sorry. -我爱人呢 -很遗憾
[20:56] I don’t get it. 我还是想不明白
[20:57] I mean, Larry’s a monster, 拉里确实不是什么好东西
[20:59] but that woman was his only leverage. 可那女人是他唯一的筹码
[21:00] Why kill her? 为什么置她于死地
[21:01] It doesn’t make any sense. 这太有违常理了
[21:04] Anson, look, I know it’s hard to focus right now, 安森 我知道现在让你集中精神很难为你
[21:08] but the man who killed your wife, 但如果你不帮我们
[21:09] he’s gonna be out of the country in a matter of hours 杀害你妻子的凶手
[21:11] if you don’t help us. 可能一眨眼就逃到国外了
[21:13] How? What can I do? 怎么帮 我能做什么
[21:14] You need to tell us everything you know 你要把拉里现在所有的打算
[21:16] about what Larry is doing. 都一五一十地告诉我们
[21:18] Where did he take Michael? 他在哪里带走迈克尔
[21:21] I gave him, uh, the codes for the British Consulate, 我把英国领事馆的密码告诉了他
[21:25] the access codes. 门禁密码
[21:26] Sam… 萨姆…
[21:28] Look, I don’t want to leave you here like this, 我也不想就这么把你丢在这儿
[21:29] – but Sam and I have — – No. If you’re going after -可是我和萨姆必须得… -不 你们如果是要去抓
[21:32] the son of bitch that killed Claire, I’m coming with you. 那个杀克莱尔的混蛋 我就跟你们一起去
[21:34] I want to see him go down. I want to see him dead. 我要亲眼见他落网 我要亲眼见他死
[21:39] Let’s go. 我们走
[21:42] Any idea what they feed you in an Albanian prison? 知道在阿尔巴尼亚监狱里吃的那东西是什么吗
[21:46] I don’t know. Yogurt? 不知道 酸奶吗
[21:48] I have no idea. 我不知道
[21:49] I ate it every day for 8 months. 八个月里我天天吃
[21:50] I still couldn’t tell you what it was. 还是说不出到底是什么东西
[21:52] You fishing for an apology, Larry? 你这是想让我道歉吗 拉里
[21:54] You gonna let me go if I say I’m sorry 如果我跟你道歉 都怪我没有认输没有被你毁彻底
[21:56] I didn’t roll over and let you ruin my life? 你就能放我一马吗
[21:58] Nah, I don’t suppose so. 不 我可没这么说
[22:00] Well, then, let’s do this. 好了 开始吧
[22:01] Fine. Up you go. 很好 你先上
[22:04] Well, I need a shield for the sparks. 我得要个挡板防火花
[22:06] Cardboard should do it. I’ll check the copy room. 硬纸板就行 我去复印室看看
[22:08] Oh, and go call your friends? No, I don’t think so. 想乘机找你朋友求救是吧 恐怕没门
[22:11] Get your ass up there and start cutting. 速度给我滚上去 快切
[22:14] You’ll be fine. 不会有事的
[22:16] If anyone’s used to getting a little burned, it’s you. 要说被”黑” 谁能比得上你呀[Burn此处双关]
[22:24] Level-3 contagion facilities 三级防传染设施里
[22:26] are designed with massive exhaust systems 都装配有复杂的排气系统
[22:28] to quickly remove harmful gases in case of an emergency. 以快速排空气体 避免紧急事故
[22:32] They’re just about the only type of ventilation shaft 这几乎是唯一一种可以容得下
[22:34] a full-grown man can fit into, 一名成年男性的排气管道
[22:36] so they can double as a vertical passageway 所以这管道便成为
[22:38] to the next floor up. 上楼的第二通道
[22:40] But if you have to make your own exit. 不过出口可得自己开辟
[22:47] Ma’am, I told you. 小姐 我已经跟你说过
[22:48] I don’t care what kind of purse you left upstairs — 我不管你到底什么钱包落楼上了…
[22:49] It’s a Fendi, and it has a very nice reward in it 那可是芬迪的包包
[22:52] for the handsome guard who saves my life 门卫大哥如果能高抬贵手让我把包拿回来
[22:54] by letting me go grab it. 我一定重谢
[22:55] No one’s allowed in today, period. 今天任何人不得入内 到此为止
[22:56] Believe me. I’m doing you a favor. 相信我 这是为你好
[22:58] But — 可是…
[23:01] No luck? 运气不好呀
[23:02] Larry spooked those guards somehow. 门卫都被拉里给唬住了
[23:03] The place is locked down tight. 这里现在都已经被封锁
[23:05] Can’t you warn the guards? W-w-won’t they help? 你就不能告诉门卫吗 他们还是不肯帮忙吗
[23:07] Look, if we send a couple of Rent-A-Cops up there — 如果搞几个不入流的警察上去
[23:09] hell, even if we send a slew of real cops up there — 好吧 就算是找几个真警察上去
[23:11] this is gonna get bloody. 这事儿也铁定要搞砸
[23:12] So, that’s it? Wh– he gets away with it?! 那要怎样 难道就让他这么逃了
[23:14] He’s not getting away with anything. 他逃不了
[23:15] We just have to find another way into the building. 我们得找其他地方进去
[23:17] My feeling exactly, Fi. Look. Check this out. 咱俩想一块儿去了 菲 看 那边
[23:20] See that? It’s a freight access, 看见没 是送货通道
[23:21] but it goes right inside the building. 但是可以直通大楼
[23:23] And under the circumstances… 目前看来
[23:25] maybe we should just blast our way in. 我们可以直接炸开一条道来
[23:27] Oh, Sam… 萨姆
[23:28] you’re finally speaking my language. 你终于说到我心坎里了
[23:38] What is that? 这什么
[23:39] It’s a block of C-4. You should stand back. C-4炸药 你们后退
[23:41] Anson, listen. 安森 听我的
[23:42] You’re gonna stay here, okay? This is gonna happen fast. 你最好待这里 听见没 我们很快就能搞定
[23:45] When that door gets opened, 门开后
[23:46] we only got one shot to get up there and surprise him. 我们只有一次突袭他的机会
[23:53] Michael, are you okay? 迈克尔 你没事吧
[23:54] Oh, Michael is just fine, 迈克尔好得不得了
[23:57] at least for the moment. 至少这会儿是
[24:02] What are you after, Larry? 拉里 你到底想干什么
[24:03] You know, you are probably not the first person 这问题我要回答
[24:06] I would tell that to, 恐怕也不会跟你说
[24:07] so why don’t you do me a favor 既然这样你为何不能帮我个小忙
[24:09] and hold all your questions till forever?! 咱永远别问这事儿呢
[24:12] Now, I have something I want to explain. 有些事我现在要讲清楚
[24:15] I think you know by now I never wanted to kill Michael. 我想你应该知道 我现在并不想杀迈克尔
[24:19] Touch him, you are dead. 敢动他一个手指头你死定了
[24:20] Oh, that is pretty tough talk 这话可就太严重了
[24:22] coming from a tiny, little psychopath 倒像是穿七分裤的小疯子[暗讽萨姆]
[24:24] in, what are those, Capri pants? 才说得出的话
[24:27] Where the hell is he? 这人到底在哪儿
[24:32] Hello! 大家好
[24:33] Hi, Sam. Oh, look at you. 萨姆 原来是你呀
[24:36] I see Jenny Craig has done her magic. 瞧瞧你现在这身形多好啊
[24:39] Thinner but not smarter. 变精瘦了 却没变精明
[24:41] Larry, you got two choices — 拉里 给你两个选择
[24:43] whatever you’re after or your freedom. 不管你想要什么 或者是你的自由
[24:45] Now, you let Michael out of there, 你现在就把迈克尔放出来
[24:46] you can watch us drive way. 然后看我们开车走人
[24:47] You live to fight another day. If you don’t 你就可以再苟活一天 如果不这样
[24:49] Shut up, you gas bag! 闭嘴 你个饭桶
[24:52] This is not a conversation! 我没要跟你会谈
[24:55] This is me telling you… 我是在警告你
[24:57] that if you try anything, I will see you coming, 如果你们试着想闯进来 我会看到
[25:01] and I will kill him. 我就会杀了他
[25:05] Believe that. 相信这一点
[25:09] You know what? He’s bluffing. 你知道吗 他在虚张声势
[25:11] Larry may be a murderous ghoul, 拉里或许是杀人成性
[25:13] but he’s always had a soft spot for Mike. 但他对迈克总是心存善念
[25:14] No. 不
[25:16] He said, “I never wanted to kill Michael.” 他说过 我从不想杀了迈克尔
[25:18] He’s talking about something that hasn’t happened, 他只是说这件事还没有发生
[25:20] as if it were in the past. 但那是他过去的想法
[25:21] That’s never a good sign coming from a sociopath. 一个反社会的人说出这句话 不是一件好事
[25:24] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[25:25] That no matter what we do, he’s gonna… 你的意思是 不管我们做什么他都会
[25:28] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[25:48] Well, you got to love the Brits. 看看 人家英国人是不错
[25:49] About as good at decorating a consulate 看人家装修的领事馆
[25:51] as they are at holding on to their colonies. 就跟他们能很好得维护殖民地一样
[25:53] – Let’s just do the job. – You know, a funny thing happened -干活吧 -在你攀爬通风口的时候
[25:55] while you were up in that vent. 有件蹊跷的事情发生了
[25:56] Our buddy Anson showed up out front with Fi and Sam. 我们的老友安森与菲还有萨姆一同在外面出现了
[26:07] I warned you, and I told you not to test me. 我警告过你 而且我告诉过你不要试探我
[26:10] Now, you are gonna do what I brought you here to do. 你乖乖做我要你做的事情
[26:15] And what’s that, Larry? 是什么事情呢 拉里
[26:16] You’re gonna plant a report in a diplomatic pouch. 你在外交邮件里替换一份报告
[26:19] A few nice people are gonna rot in prison, 让几个所谓好人入狱服刑
[26:22] and a few million dollars lands in my bank account. 然后让几百万小钱儿落入我口袋
[26:29] You know, if you want to earn some money, 如果你只是单纯想赚钱
[26:32] I can do it without you hurting innocent people. 我不伤害其它人也能做到啊
[26:35] Stop the act, man. Stop it. 别演了 兄弟 别演了
[26:37] I know your holier-than-thou Boy Scout routine by heart. 我心知肚明你们假仁假义的童子军的老把戏
[26:41] And you know what else I know? 而且你知道我还晓得什么吗
[26:42] I know something that nobody else knows. 我还知道些别人不知道的情况
[26:45] You deserved to be burned. 你活该要被黑
[26:52] Have we forgotten about Chechnya? 你忘了在车臣了吗
[26:58] I didn’t do anything in Chechnya. 我在车臣什么也没做
[27:00] Oh. Oh, is that what you tell yourself? 这就是你每天告诉自己的吗
[27:03] You stood there. 你人在那
[27:05] You watched it happen. 袖手旁观
[27:07] You let me kill those people! 眼见我杀了那些人
[27:11] And then you helped me cover it up, 你还帮我掩盖事实
[27:14] because that was the job! 因为那是你的工作
[27:17] Yeah! I did! 是 我是这么做了
[27:18] I’m just like you, Larry! 我跟你是一路货色 拉里
[27:22] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要听的吗
[27:27] You know what I want, Michael? 你知道我想要什么吗 迈克尔
[27:29] I want you to choose. 我要你来选择
[27:31] You’re either a civilian, or you’re an operator. 你要么做个平民 要么做个行家里手
[27:36] And until you choose… 直到你选择了
[27:38] you’re just pathetic. 你真可怜
[27:41] Now, clean yourself up. 快擦干净了
[27:43] We got work to do. 我们还有活要干
[27:52] Watch where you’re bleeding, kid. 看好你哪在流血 孩子
[27:54] I’m gonna wipe the security cam 我去把安全摄像头的记录都抹除
[27:56] so they won’t know who came through the wall. 那样他们就不知道是谁从通风管道过来的
[27:58] But it won’t do any good 但是如果你的DNA在他们的家具上到处都是
[27:59] if you smear your DNA all over their furniture. 抹除影像也于事无补
[28:01] Here. 给你
[28:03] Where are we planting this? 我们把它放哪
[28:04] There’s that “We” Again. 怎么又说”我们”了呢
[28:06] All right, the outgoing diplomatic pouch 随便吧 外寄的外交邮袋
[28:09] is in the vault right over there, 在那边的储藏室里
[28:11] and access is remotely controlled 想进入 需要通过这边的
[28:13] from this office right here. 监控办公室
[28:15] Clever. It makes a break-in a two-man job. 高啊 要想闯入就必须得两个人
[28:18] So, you go into the vault. 所以你去进入储藏室
[28:19] Oh, oh, and wouldn’t you love the chance 哦哦 你是太想让我
[28:21] to have me trapped in an airtight cage? 困在一个密封的笼子里了吧
[28:23] No. You’re going in. 不 你去储藏室
[28:25] Well, then, you’ll never 但是那样 你永远不能确定
[28:26] know for sure whether I planted the file. 我是否把文件放进去了
[28:28] You see these frown lines on my face? 你看到我这些皱纹了没
[28:30] You see, I was not, in fact, born yesterday. 你看 事实上 我不是三岁小孩
[28:34] Come on. I want to show you something. 过来 让你看些东西
[28:37] I will be watching you the whole way. 我会监视你的整个行动
[28:41] Now, you go in there. 现在 你进到那
[28:42] You put the documents in the diplomatic pouch. 你把文件放入那些外交邮袋
[28:44] You log it in to the computer. 然后在电脑上登记
[28:46] You wait until I buzz you into the vault, 你等我给你开门进入储藏室
[28:48] then you switch the pouches, and we go home. 然后你调换邮袋 然后我们回家
[28:50] – Got it? – I got it. -听懂了吗 -听懂了
[28:52] Let’s do this, huh? 行动吧 好嘛
[28:53] Oh, and, Michael? 迈克尔
[28:56] Stay out of trouble. 别惹麻烦
[28:57] We do remember what happens when you test me, right? 我们都记得你试探我的时候 发生什么事情了 对吧
[29:01] How could I forget? 我怎么可能忘记
[29:18] Bingo. 瞧
[29:25] Okay. 好的
[29:31] Bye-bye. 再见
[29:34] Before cellphones were invented, 在手机发明之前
[29:36] it was much harder to call out to an office 让同一座楼里的所有人
[29:38] without everyone else in the building seeing 都不知道你在打电话
[29:40] that you were on the line. 是件很难做到的事情
[29:41] Diplomatic spies in the ’80s 80年代 老练的间谍
[29:43] devised an easy solution to the problem 设计了一种简单的办法来解决这问题
[29:46] a corded handset wired to a fax machine 把电话的听筒线连接到传真机上
[29:49] gives you the freedom to make calls 这样你可以打电话
[29:51] without showing a line in use. 还不会被人发觉你在用那个电话
[29:52] If you can find a way to hide from the security cameras, 如果你能再成功躲避安全摄像头
[29:55] you can call out without anyone knowing what you’re doing. 你就可以在所有人不知情的情况下 往外打电话了
[29:58] I am saying we storm the building, 我们还是突袭那个楼
[30:00] we take out the guards with rubber bullets, 用橡皮子弹打晕保安
[30:02] and we go after Larry with the real ones! 然后再用真子弹对付拉里
[30:03] – Fiona… – You are talking about an armed assault -菲欧娜 -你是要武装袭击
[30:05] – of a friendly government consulate, Fi! – Oh, please. -友国政府领事馆 菲 -哦 得了吧
[30:08] – The British are far from friendly! – Come on. Look. -英国人才不友好 -不是吧
[30:09] I think that…if you don’t succeed 我认为 如果你不成功
[30:10] in getting Mike killed, the three of us are 麦克会被杀 我们三个下半辈子
[30:11] gonna wind up in prison for the rest of our lives! 也得在监狱里过了
[30:13] Fiona, I think your phone is ringing. 菲欧娜 你的电话响了
[30:18] Hello? 喂
[30:19] Fi, Larry knows you’re outside. 菲 拉里知道你们在外面
[30:20] You got to forget about the consulate and pull back. 你们不能进入领事馆 撤退
[30:23] If you can get to Anson’s wife, 如果你可以找到安森的老婆
[30:24] get her out of that bomb collar and 把她的炸弹项圈解除
[30:26] Michael, she’s dead. 迈克尔 她已经死了
[30:28] What? 什么
[30:29] No, no, no, no. Why would Larry… 不不不 为什么拉里
[30:30] Whatever Larry has planned for you this time, it is not good. 这次不管拉里想对你做什么 都应该没有好结果
[30:33] Can you run? 你能逃跑吗
[30:34] No, he’s got eyes all over this place. 不能 这地方到处是监控
[30:36] Yeah, we found that out the hard way. 这个我们已经领教了
[30:37] What do you want us to do? 那你想要我们怎么办
[30:39] I don’t know what you could do. 我不知道你们能做些什么
[30:40] He’ll see any move coming. The windows are bulletproof. 任何举动他都能看到 而且玻璃是防弹的
[30:42] I think I’m just gonna have to plant this file 我想我只能按照他的命令
[30:44] in the vault like he wants 在储藏室里 把文件安放进去
[30:45] and try to undo the damage if I survive. 然后如果我能活着出去 再来补救
[30:50] Okay. Okay, great. 好的 好的 太好了
[30:52] Stay in the vault. Keep your head down. 待在储藏室里 头放低点
[30:54] Fi, what are you talking about? 菲 你说什么呢
[30:55] Good. And I’ll handle everything else. 好的 我会处理剩下的事情
[30:57] Fi, whatever you are planning, you have to walk away. 菲 别管你怎么计划的 你们都得马上走
[31:00] You ca… Fi! 你 菲
[31:02] Michael found us a way in. 迈克尔帮我们找到了一条进去的路
[31:03] It’s on the east side of the building. 在楼的东边
[31:05] Okay. Now we’re in business. 好的 现在我们开始干活
[31:06] We’re gonna need the jaws of life to cut through the wall. 我们需要个气动钳 把墙打开
[31:08] There’s one on the fire station in Brickell. 在波利克的消防队里有一个
[31:10] You two go get that, and I’ll keep watch here. 你们两个去取 我在这继续监视
[31:12] Fi, how’s that supposed to go down, exactly? 菲 具体怎么下去呢
[31:13] There’s no time to explain, okay? Just go do it! 没时间解释了 快去干活吧
[31:16] – Okay, okay. – Everything will be fine. -好的好的 -不会有事的
[31:21] Uncut RDX, 未切割的旋风炸药
[31:24] sometimes known as T-4 or cyclonite, 有时候人们也叫它T-4或者黑素金炸药
[31:26] is the most powerful military-grade high explosive there is. 是最高性能的军用级别炸药
[31:30] It’s an incredibly stable solid 它是相当稳定的固体炸药
[31:32] that can withstand small-arms fire, 能经受住轻武器的火力而不爆炸
[31:34] but when detonated, expands faster 但是当它被引爆时
[31:36] than a plasticized formulation like C-4. 它的爆炸力比任何像C-4这样的塑体炸弹都要强
[31:39] Simply put, T-4 is the good stuff 简单说吧 T-4是个好东西
[31:41] a lethal explosive that creates a wall of fire and shrapnel 它能制造出墙面积大小的火焰及爆炸碎片
[31:45] that will decimate everything and everyone in its path. 其杀伤半径内的人与物 都将灰飞烟灭
[31:55] Bye-bye. 再见
[32:01] Okay, kid, it’s like we were never here. 好的 孩子 现在就像我们从来没来过这里一样
[32:03] Now, let’s make this snappy. 现在 我们快把活干完
[32:23] All right, swap out your file 好的 用你手上文件
[32:25] for the one in box… 替换378B里的
[32:27] 378-Baker. 文件
[32:38] What have we here? 什么情况
[32:46] You’re gonna have to walk out of there eventually. 你始终还是要从那里走出来吧
[32:49] I have always admired you, Fiona. 我始终很钦佩你 菲欧娜
[32:51] I mean, with Michael’s smarts 我是说 有迈克尔的智商
[32:52] and your stomach for violence, 加上你的勇猛
[32:54] I mean, hell, the two of you could almost be me. 你俩加起来 都快赶上我了
[33:03] Now…now, what part didn’t you hear, dear? 我不是跟你说过了吗 亲爱的
[33:06] This is bulletproof. 这是防弹玻璃
[33:09] Go get a .50 cal…then maybe you got a shot. 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧
[33:13] Now, listen, I want to do you a favor, Fiona. 听着 我想给你个机会 菲欧娜
[33:17] Go home now. Seriously. 回家吧 说真的
[33:20] You’re not gonna want to see the way this ends. 你不会想看到这件事情的结果
[33:23] Oh, you’re wrong, Larry. 你错了 拉里
[33:24] I’ve always wanted to see how this ends. 我迫切想看到这件事情的结果
[33:56] Oh, God. 天哪
[33:58] What was that? Michael. 怎么回事 迈克尔
[34:00] Oh, God. 天啊
[34:23] Oh, Michael. 哦 迈克尔
[34:25] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:28] Fi, why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? 菲 为什么在大厅放炸弹
[34:32] I didn’t. 我没有
[34:33] I made one targeted explosive, just enough for Larry. 我只炸了一个目标 就够拉里受的了
[34:37] Somebody else must have — 肯定是别人…
[34:38] The security guards — 保安…
[34:40] they’re dead. 他们死了
[34:49] Fi! 菲
[35:05] I don’t understand why Larry had bombs in that lobby… 我不明白拉里为什么在大厅里放炸弹
[35:10] Or how my detonator could have set them off. 还有为什么我的炸药会引爆它们
[35:13] Sam and Jesse are looking into it. 萨姆和杰西正在调查
[35:15] They’re trying to make sense of this. 他们会搞清楚的
[35:16] Make sense of it? 搞清楚
[35:19] Two innocent people are dead. 两个无辜的人死了
[35:21] You couldn’t have known what was going to happen, Fi. 你不可能预料到的 菲
[35:23] Yeah, well, I knew… 是啊 我知道…
[35:26] how dangerous it could be. 炸药有多危险
[35:27] That’s why I lied to Sam. 所以我跟萨姆撒谎
[35:31] When he found out what happened, the look on his face… 当他发现出了事 脸上的表情…
[35:33] No one’s blaming you for this. 没人因此责怪你
[35:35] Well, they should. 应该怪我
[35:36] It was my finger on that button. 是我按的键
[35:38] I killed those men. 我杀了那些人
[35:43] And cut. 停
[35:47] That was really, really great, you two. 你们俩 真的 真的很棒
[35:49] The tears… 眼泪…
[35:51] The “I killed those men.” “我杀了那些人”
[35:53] Really, really lovely. 真的 真的很可爱
[35:55] How the hell did you get in here? 你到底怎么进来的
[35:56] I…borrowed this from Fiona’s purse 我 从菲欧娜包里借了这个
[35:59] while she was consoling me. 在她安慰我的时候
[36:02] Dropped a bug in there, too, while I was at it. 我在这里的时候 还安了个窃听器
[36:04] You might want to get rid of that. 或许你不想要那个
[36:06] I got what I need. 我取我所需
[36:07] What the hell is this? 到底怎么回事
[36:08] I like to call it leverage. 我喜欢称其为筹码
[36:10] I hold your girlfriend’s fate in my hands. 你女朋友的命运掌握在我手中
[36:13] Here’s the deal. 这么说吧
[36:16] The tape…is just icing. 录像带 只是点缀
[36:18] I have you blowing up that building six ways from Sunday, 从周日开始我让你用六种方法炸掉大楼
[36:21] and if you lay a hand on me, 如果你动手打我
[36:22] there’s a guy who sends a mountain of evidence 则会有人把一大堆证据送去
[36:24] to the CIA and MI6. 中情局和军情六处
[36:28] I’ve gone to a lot of trouble to hold all the cards today, 今天我惹了很多麻烦才能掌握大局
[36:31] and…that’s where we are. 就是 现在这样
[36:33] You were behind it all? 是你在幕后策划的
[36:35] Behind Larry? 拉里的幕后老板
[36:36] Behind the consulate? 领事馆的幕后老板
[36:38] Your wife? 你妻子呢
[36:40] Larry didn’t kill his wife. 拉里没杀他的妻子
[36:41] You don’t think I’d actually… 你不会认为是我…
[36:43] blow up my wife, do you? 炸飞了我妻子 是吗
[36:46] Who was she? 她是谁
[36:47] What kind of question is that? I don’t know. 那是个什么问题 我不知道
[36:49] I think her name was “Some lady.” 我想她是”某位女士”吧
[36:53] The hard part was pulling strings to get Larry out of prison. 幕后操纵中最难的是让拉里出狱
[36:55] I couldn’t let him know who I was 不能让他知道我是谁
[36:57] because I had to lead him here 因为我要引他来这里
[36:58] and to…well, me. 还有 引他来找我
[37:03] But Larry was worth it, though. 尽管如此 拉里还是值得的
[37:06] Worth it. 值得的
[37:08] I saw his file. That creepy father/son thing 我看过他的档案 你们那个
[37:10] you two had was just what the doctor ordered. 毛骨悚然的父子情什么的 正是我想要的
[37:12] You took quite a big risk, Anson. 你冒了相当大的危险 安森
[37:13] He could have killed you. 他可能会杀了你的
[37:16] You still don’t get it, do you? 你还是不明白 对吗
[37:17] I hired him. I hired Larry. 我雇用了他 我雇用了拉里
[37:20] He didn’t know it, 他并不知道
[37:21] but I’ve been pulling the strings all along. 但我一直在幕后操纵
[37:23] No. There’s no way you could have known 不 你不可能知道
[37:26] what would happen back there. 那时候会发生什么
[37:27] I couldn’t? Honey, I really am a very good psychiatrist, 不能吗 亲爱的 我真是个出色的精神病学家
[37:30] but I wouldn’t need to be to know 但我真的不需要知道
[37:31] that nobody brings out the mad bomber in you like Larry. 没人说你这个疯狂的炸弹人喜欢拉里
[37:38] And a British flag 一面英国国旗
[37:39] sure wasn’t gonna stop you from killing him. 肯定不会阻止你杀死他
[37:41] I just added a couple of bombs to the equation. 我只是在方程上加了两个炸弹
[37:48] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[37:50] I’m the last one of them. 我是他们中的最后一个人
[37:53] I’m the man who didn’t want to be found, 我是不想被找到的那个人
[37:55] the one you missed in Caracas. 你在加拉加斯思念的那个人
[37:58] After all these years… 这么多年之后…
[38:00] That’s it? 就是这样吗
[38:02] That’s it?! 就是这样了
[38:03] I’m the one who sent Tavian to frame you for killing Max 当你满足现状时 是我派塔维安
[38:06] when you wouldn’t leave well enough alone. 假扮你杀死麦克斯的
[38:08] Stay with me, Max. 坚持住 麦克斯
[38:10] Max! 麦克斯
[38:16] And I’m the one who watched you tear down 是我看着你一步步捣毁
[38:17] every last shred of the organization that burned you. 那个黑你的组织
[38:27] The organization I spent half my life building. 那个我花了半生精力建立的组织
[38:31] What do you want from us?! 你想让我们怎样
[38:32] For starters, I want you to let go of me. 首先 我想让你放开我
[38:35] Right now. 现在
[38:39] That’s better. 好多了
[38:41] Next order of business, 下一个议程
[38:42] in your meeting tomorrow with Agent Pearce, 明天见皮尔斯探员
[38:44] I expect you to keep your mouth shut. 希望你三缄其口
[38:48] After that, we’ll talk about 之后 再谈
[38:49] all the other things I want from you. 我想让你们做的另一件事
[38:52] It’s a long list. 列的单子长着呢
[39:11] Yogurt parfait. 酸奶冻糕
[39:12] Nice choice. 不错的选择
[39:16] Max’s murder is officially closed. 麦克斯的谋杀案正式结案了
[39:18] I’m supposed to tell you 我应该告诉你
[39:19] that your standing with the Agency won’t be affected. 局里给你的评价不会受影响
[39:21] And what exactly is my standing with the Agency? 局里到底给我什么评价
[39:24] You have fans and you have detractors. 褒贬不一
[39:26] Let me guess which side you’re on. 让我猜猜你站哪边
[39:32] I do finally get to make the call to Max’s wife, 最终我能给麦克斯的妻子打电话了
[39:34] give that poor woman some closure. 给那个可怜的女人一个交代
[39:37] I guess I have you to thank for that. 我想我还是得感谢你
[39:39] When you call her, 打电话给她时
[39:40] you tell her I was with him at the end. 告诉她麦克斯临终时我在
[39:43] He said he loved her. You tell her that. 他说他爱她 请转告她
[39:48] You’re a damn good Agent, Pearce. 你真是个好探员 皮尔斯
[39:50] Maybe I shouldn’t say it, 或许我不该说
[39:51] but I hope our paths cross again. 但希望我们会再合作
[39:55] What? 什么
[39:57] Michael, Langley wants to keep using a burned spy. 迈克尔 兰利想留用被解雇的间谍
[40:00] How many people you think 你觉得有多少人
[40:01] they’re gonna loop in on something like that? 会那样循环利用
[40:03] You’re still gonna be my Agency contact. 你依然是我的代理联络人
[40:05] Whether either of us likes it or not. 不管我们喜不喜欢
[40:08] One quick thing before you go. 你走之前还有件事
[40:11] I don’t know if you’ve noticed, 我不知道你是否知道
[40:12] but Miami has turned into a bit of a hot spot. 但迈阿密变得有点危险
[40:14] Yeah, I heard about this. Are we on this? 是 我听说了 我们会跟吗
[40:16] No. The feds are running point. 不 联邦探员在跟进
[40:18] But…keep an ear out, okay? 不过… 继续打听 好吗
[40:20] Sure thing. 一定
[40:26] For a spy, finding out you’ve been compromised, 作为间谍 发现有人抓着你的把柄
[40:29] that someone has something on you, 被危及自身
[40:31] is the ultimate nightmare. 是终极噩梦
[40:33] The worst part for someone who has spent 最糟的是这个人受过专业训练
[40:35] a career training for every situation 面对各种情况
[40:37] is knowing that there is nothing that you can do 知道你无能为力
[40:40] but grit your teeth and try to figure out 但要咬紧牙关 设法准确知道
[40:42] exactly how bad the nightmare is going to be. 噩梦到底会有多糟糕
[40:47] I watched you keep it short and sweet 我看见你跟皮尔斯探员
[40:48] with Agent Pearce today. 今天说得简洁明了
[40:50] I appreciate that. 很是感激
[40:51] I need to know that I can trust you. 我得知道能信任你
[40:52] You know everything about us. 你知道我们的一切
[40:54] We don’t know a thing about you. 我们却对你一无所知
[40:55] That’s true. 那是
[40:56] Once upon a time, 从前
[40:58] I was just a young psychiatrist working for the D.I.A. 我曾是国防情报局一名年轻的精神病学家
[41:00] It was my job to evaluate 我的工作是评估
[41:02] the ones who were being reassigned, 被重新指派的探员
[41:04] who were retiring… 要退休的探员
[41:06] The ones who’ve been burned. 还有被解雇的人
[41:08] I hated to see that…talent go to waste. 我讨厌见到… 天才被浪费
[41:11] You were there in the beginning. 开始就有你
[41:13] It was just me and management, two guys with a dream. 只有我和高层 有同一个梦想的两个人
[41:16] It was a dazzling idea, like a bolt from the blue. 眼花缭乱的想法 就像晴天霹雳
[41:19] Use burned spies to carry out ops 利用被解雇的间谍执行任务
[41:21] that the legitimate intelligence agencies wouldn’t touch. 正当的情报局接触不到的任务
[41:25] And then came Michael Westen. 然后就有了迈克尔·韦斯顿
[41:27] I should have followed my gut. 我本该跟着感觉走
[41:28] Initially, I opposed your recruitment. 最初 我反对招募你
[41:31] What changed your mind? 是什么改变了你的想法
[41:33] Something your mother said in one of our sessions. 一次会谈时你母亲说的一些话
[41:36] Although, as it turns out, 尽管 事实证明
[41:37] you were less easy to manipulate than she led me to believe. 你不像她说服我相信的那么好操纵
[41:40] My mother? What? 我母亲 什么
[41:41] I did my homework. 我做了功课
[41:42] I had to know what makes Michael Westen tick. 我必须知道什么能激发迈克尔·韦斯顿
[41:45] So, about five years ago, 所以 大概五年前
[41:46] I arranged to substitute for Madeline’s therapist. 我安排取代了麦德琳的治疗医生
[41:49] She didn’t know who she was talking to. 她不知道在跟谁交谈
[41:50] You son of a bitch. 你这个狗娘养的
[41:52] That’s an interesting turn of phrase. 那是个有趣的措辞
[41:54] Funny how that was on the tip of your tongue. 挂在你嘴边真好笑
[41:56] It’s your father you should be upset with. 你应该生你父亲的气
[41:59] The things that man gave us before he passed away… 他过世前给我们的想法…
[42:03] What do you want from us? 你想让我们怎样
[42:04] Look at your boyfriend, honey. 看看你的男朋友 亲爱的
[42:06] He can barely hear a word I’m saying. 他几乎听不进去我说的话
[42:09] Well, that’s all the time we have for today. 今天就到这里吧
[42:12] We’ll pick this up again in the morning. 明天上午再继续
[42:15] Enjoy the sunset. It’s gonna be getting dark soon. 欣赏落日吧 黑暗即将来临
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme