时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | In the intelligence community, the enemy is less likely | 在情报界 敌人不太可能 |
[00:50] | to hide behind Kevlar and camouflage | 躲在防弹衣和迷彩服后面 |
[00:53] | than offshore accounts and blind trusts. | 而是躲在离岸账户以及保密信托基金后面 |
[00:57] | Once you pick up a bad guy’s money trail, though, | 一旦你获知了一个坏蛋的财富踪迹 |
[01:00] | finding them is just a matter of doing your homework. | 那么找到他们就像做功课一样简单 |
[01:04] | If you can find where they spend their cash, | 如果你能找到他们把钱花在哪 |
[01:06] | you know where they are. | 你就知道他们在哪里 |
[01:10] | If you can find where they got their cash, | 如果你能找到他们的现金来源 |
[01:12] | you can figure out where they came from. | 你就能知道他们来自何处 |
[01:18] | Ravel Stigler — unofficial banker to cold-war leftovers, | 拉威尔·斯蒂格勒——冷战时期留下的地下银行家 |
[01:22] | including our mystery man, Tavian Korzha. | 还有我们的神秘人物 塔维安·科尔扎 |
[01:24] | So we know who Max’s killer got his money from. | 我们掌握了杀死麦克斯凶手的经费来源 |
[01:26] | What now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[01:27] | Yeah, “What now?” is the problem. | 是啊 “现在怎么办”是个问题 |
[01:28] | Stigler’s got a nasty reputation, | 斯蒂格勒恶名远扬 |
[01:30] | runs with heavy security. | 又有重重保护 |
[01:31] | Talking to him’s gonna be a lot harder than finding him was. | 和他说上话比找到他更难 |
[01:33] | And finding him was very hard. | 找到他已经很难了 |
[01:34] | I’m being framed for murder, Sam. | 我可是被陷害成杀人犯 萨姆 |
[01:36] | He may be my only link to the real killer. | 他或许是唯一和真凶有联系的人了 |
[01:38] | I’ll take my chances. | 我得抓住机会 |
[01:41] | Uh, yeah, Mike, maybe not. | 迈克 或许不是唯一的 |
[01:42] | I mean, the CIA investigation is getting pretty close. | 我是说 中央情报局的调查已经快接近真相了 |
[01:45] | I think your best bet is to cozy up with Pearce | 我想你最好的办法是和皮尔斯套近乎 |
[01:47] | and see what she knows. | 看看她知道些什么 |
[01:47] | Sam’s right. We’ll run point on Stigler. | 萨姆说的没错 我们继续跟进斯蒂格勒 |
[01:49] | We just need an approach. | 我们只需找到一个突破口 |
[01:52] | Well, this might help. | 好吧 说不定这能帮上忙 |
[01:54] | I found some messages between Tavian and his money lender. | 我找到一些塔维安和放款人的信息联系 |
[01:57] | It sounds like Stigler thought | 听着像是斯蒂格勒觉得他在 |
[01:57] | he was financing an import business, | 资助一项重要的生意 |
[01:59] | not a killing spree. | 而不是为杀手提供资金 |
[02:00] | So Tavian lied to him. | 那么是塔维安对他撒谎了 |
[02:01] | You think that’s enough to bond with the guy? | 你觉得这能把这家伙拉拢过来吗 |
[02:04] | It’ll have to be. | 必定会 |
[02:18] | Hey. Want a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[02:20] | No, I prefer to be sober when I’m risking my life. | 不 冒生命危险的时候我更喜欢保持清醒 |
[02:22] | Thanks. Is Stigler here? | 还是谢了 斯蒂格勒在这吗 |
[02:24] | Private party in the back. | 在后面的私人派对里 |
[02:28] | He’s got a lot of friends here. | 他在这里有很多朋友 |
[02:28] | I’m thinking we got about a minute of alone time | 我想我们大约有一分钟时间 |
[02:30] | when this goes down. | 来处理这事 |
[02:32] | Well, we better talk fast, then. | 那么 我们最好说得快点 |
[02:40] | Hey, bathroom’s that way, right? | 卫生间是走这里 对吧 |
[02:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:50] | You break into my place like this. | 你们就这么闯进我的地盘 |
[02:52] | Are you insane, or you want to die? | 你们是疯了还是想死 |
[02:57] | Uh, neither — we just need a minute of your time. | 都不是 我们只要占用你一分钟时间 |
[03:00] | You have as long as it takes for my men to break down that door | 在我的人破门进来爆你头这期间 |
[03:03] | and shoot you in the head. | 你都可以说话 |
[03:05] | Well, then, we’ll get right to the point. | 那好 我们开门见山 |
[03:06] | You loaned money to a man named Tavian, correct? | 你借款给一个叫塔维安的人 对吧 |
[03:09] | Tavian — | 塔维安 |
[03:11] | In my country, this is popular name, like “Bob.” | 在我国家 这名字就像”鲍勃”一样泛滥 |
[03:14] | We’ll take that as a yes. | 我们当你承认了 |
[03:16] | Do you know what he did with that money? | 你知道他用这钱做什么吗 |
[03:18] | He used it to kill a CIA officer. | 他用这钱杀害了一名中情局官员 |
[03:21] | I am businessman. This does not concern me. | 我是个商人 这和我无关 |
[03:24] | No? Maybe that does. | 无关吗 或许这和你有关 |
[03:29] | Lucien. | 卢西安 |
[03:30] | He is a friend. What do you know of him? | 他是我朋友 你们知道他的什么事 |
[03:34] | We know he’s dead. | 我们知道他死了 |
[03:35] | You lie. | 你在说谎 |
[03:36] | Check for yourself. | 自己去查 |
[03:37] | Tavian used the money to buy an HK91. | 塔维安用这笔钱买了把HK91 |
[03:39] | Then he used that gun to murder Lucien. | 然后用这枪杀了卢西安 |
[03:41] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[03:42] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[03:48] | I’ll ask around. | 我会去调查的 |
[03:50] | Hope for your sake you’re telling the truth. | 希望你说的是真的 |
[03:53] | Your life depends on it. | 这关乎你们的生死 |
[03:54] | Trust me, buddy — we got a few lives riding on this one. | 相信我 伙计 这关乎不少人的生死 |
[04:07] | Solving the murder of a covert operative | 调查杀害秘密特工的凶手 |
[04:10] | is a little different than most homicide investigations. | 和大多凶杀调查有所不同 |
[04:13] | The pool of suspects is smaller, | 嫌疑犯的对象很少 |
[04:14] | but so are the odds that the killer got sloppy. | 同时杀手粗心大意的可能性也小 |
[04:17] | When leads are more precious and motives more plentiful, | 当线索更加重要且动机更多时 |
[04:20] | you have to look at the case from every angle | 你得从各种角度看待这个案子 |
[04:22] | because you never know where you’ll find the killer. | 因为你永远不会知道你会在哪发现杀手 |
[04:25] | Agent Pearce, how is it going? | 皮尔斯特工 怎么样了 |
[04:27] | The romanian connection looked so promising. | 这个罗马尼亚人的人脉关系看起来很有内容 |
[04:29] | But so far, nothing. | 但目前为止还一无所获 |
[04:32] | Then take me off the bench. | 那就让我出马 |
[04:33] | I’d like to, but Langley was so impressed | 我也想 但总部对你在我们上一次 |
[04:36] | with your work in our last extraction, | 外出行动中的印象很深 |
[04:37] | they’ve made you their go-to bad-guy grabber. | 他们把你当成抓坏人的王牌 |
[04:40] | So where am I heading to now? | 那我现在有什么任务 |
[04:42] | Puerto la cruz — | 拉克鲁斯港 |
[04:44] | Beach town outside Caracas. | 加拉加斯外的海滩城市 |
[04:46] | We intercepted some russian chatter. | 我们拦截了一些俄国人的交谈 |
[04:47] | Seems one of their assets is taking a little vacation there | 似乎他们中的某人正带着他的老婆 |
[04:49] | with his wife. | 去那里度假 |
[04:50] | This asset have a name? | 这人有名字吗 |
[04:52] | They refer to him only as “Cheshire.” | 他们用”柴郡”来称呼他 |
[04:54] | He creates the nasty bugs used in germ warfare | 他为东方集团制造出 |
[04:56] | for the eastern bloc. | 用于细菌战的肮脏细菌 |
[04:57] | Other than that, we don’t know much. | 除此之外 我们了解不多 |
[04:59] | You want me to bring him back | 你想让我带他回来 |
[05:00] | so you can get to know him better? | 这样你就能更好了解他吗 |
[05:01] | His wife, too — she might know something. | 还有他的老婆一并带来 她可能知道些东西 |
[05:04] | I’m an equal-opportunity extractor. | 我是个机会均等解析者 |
[05:06] | Speaking of wives, | 说到老婆这个事 |
[05:07] | this job calls for a Brendan and Christina Jensen. | 这工作需要一对詹森夫妇 布兰登和克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:10] | It’s a couples’ resort. | 这是个情侣度假圣地 |
[05:11] | I was supposed to be Christina, | 我本来要假装成克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:12] | but I don’t want to lose my head of steam with Max’s case. | 但我不想因为麦克斯的案子失去理智 |
[05:15] | So I got tickets for you and Ms. Glenanne. | 所以我帮你和格兰恩小姐买了票 |
[05:19] | The agency approved Fi? | 局里认可菲了吗 |
[05:20] | As you know, relations with Venezuela are sensitive. | 你知道的 我们和委内瑞拉的关系很敏感 |
[05:24] | If things go wrong, it’s easy for the CIA to disavow — | 如果出了差错 方便中情局否认 |
[05:27] | “Burned spy and his arms-dealer girlfriend | “被免职的间谍和军火商女友 |
[05:28] | tried to get chummy with a mad scientist.” | 试着亲近一个疯狂的科学家”这类事 |
[05:30] | Good to know Langley has our backs. | 真高兴知道中情局总部给我们撑腰 |
[05:32] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 祝你愉快 |
[05:35] | Bring me back a souvenir or two… | 给我带一两件纪念品 |
[05:37] | …Preferably in cuffs! | 最好是戴着手铐的 |
[05:40] | I like a good extraction as much as the next girl. | 我是想像邻家女孩一样外出 |
[05:43] | But when I asked for quality time, | 但我要求的是跟你独处的时光 |
[05:44] | I didn’t mean on a job. | 而不是外出出任务 |
[05:49] | Don’t think of it as a job — | 别把这当成是任务 |
[05:50] | Think of it as a romantic getaway, Fi. | 把它当成一次浪漫逃亡 菲 |
[05:53] | A romantic getaway — | 一次浪漫逃亡 |
[05:55] | Tracking a biological-weapons engineer? | 追踪一名生物武器工程师吗 |
[05:57] | The resort has a full-service spa | 这个度假圣地有全方位服务水疗 |
[06:00] | and a four-star restaurant with chef… | 以及有个大厨叫路易斯的四星级饭店 |
[06:04] | Louis — Louis… | 路易斯 叫路易斯 |
[06:07] | As much as I would enjoy a meal | 我倒是会享受 |
[06:09] | that doesn’t come from a yogurt cup, | 除了酸奶之外的大餐 |
[06:10] | it’s not about fancy trips for me. | 但不是因为这个奇妙旅行 |
[06:12] | It’s about…Connecting. | 而是因为沟通 |
[06:16] | I thought we were connecting just fine last night. | 我以为我们昨晚沟通得可好了 |
[06:20] | You know that’s not what I mean. | 我指的不是那个 |
[06:21] | I know, but sometimes it’s really hard to read your mind. | 我知道 但有时你的心思确实很难琢磨 |
[06:27] | How is it, when you are dealing with drug lords or mob bosses, | 为何当你面对毒枭或者黑帮老大时 |
[06:31] | you know exactly what to say and do, | 很清楚怎么说怎么做 |
[06:32] | But when it comes to me… | 而面对我时 |
[06:34] | I’m trying, Fi. | 菲 我在努力 |
[06:35] | I mean, I thought this would be a good start. | 我觉得这次应该是个好的开始 |
[06:38] | It’s not ideal, but we’d be together. | 没有很浪漫 但至少我们能在一起 |
[06:41] | And vacationing on the CIA’s dime | 用中情局的钱旅行 |
[06:43] | is not all that bad. | 何乐而不为 |
[06:44] | Look — we’ve got a discretionary fund. | 看 我们获得了一笔自主资金 |
[06:51] | I’ll add a new dress to my collection… | 那我就给我的衣柜添件新衣服 |
[06:54] | And some shoes. | 再买几双鞋 |
[06:57] | – Here you go, Consuelo. It’s all yours. – Thanks | -给 康斯薇洛 全是你的 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | So, you think Stigler’s gonna show? | 你觉得斯蒂格勒会来吗 |
[07:01] | Well, we crashed his party | 我们冒昧闯进他的派对 |
[07:02] | And asked him to give up one of his customers. | 还要他出卖一个客户 |
[07:05] | Whether it’s to help us or kill us, he’ll show. | 不管是来帮我们还是杀我们 他都会出现 |
[07:07] | Oh, here we go. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[07:11] | Hey, fellas. How’s the thumb? | 伙计们 事情进展如何 |
[07:15] | Checked with my guys. | 我的人查过了 |
[07:17] | It seems what you say about Tavian is true. | 你们说的塔维安的事是真的 |
[07:19] | Hey, would I steer you wrong? | 我敢对你说谎吗 |
[07:21] | He comes Tuesday, 2:00. | 他周五下午两点会出现 |
[07:25] | He parks here in alley. | 他的车停在巷子的这里 |
[07:27] | He comes in, takes money, | 他进来 拿钱 |
[07:29] | Goes back to car, and leaves — | 回到车里 然后离开 |
[07:31] | In and out, maybe a minute. | 一进一出 也许就一分钟的事 |
[07:32] | Long enough to grab him. | 足够抓到他 |
[07:34] | Tavian is a dangerous man. | 塔维安是个危险人物 |
[07:37] | If you fail, it will be bad. | 如果你们棋差一招 无异引火上身 |
[07:40] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:42] | Believe me, we understand. | 相信我 我们明白 |
[07:46] | Okay. So, Mike and Fi get to kick back | 好吧 迈克和菲享受阳光假日 |
[07:48] | And sip mojitos in the sun, | 和鸡尾酒 |
[07:49] | And we get to set a bear trap for an international killer. | 我们却得费心抓捕一名国际杀手 |
[07:52] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[07:59] | 拉克鲁斯港 委内瑞拉 | |
[08:07] | Working a cover at a foreign resort | 在国外度假胜地执行便衣任务 |
[08:09] | isn’t about keeping a low profile. | 不需要保持低调 |
[08:10] | It’s about having as much access as possible. | 而是要接触到尽可能多的人 |
[08:13] | Arrive in a nice car and tip extravagantly, | 乘坐豪车抵达并给高额小费 |
[08:15] | And the service staff will open all sorts of doors for you. | 服务人员就会给你行各种方便 |
[08:18] | If you want to rub elbows with the other guests, | 如果你想和其他宾客交往 |
[08:21] | Select a cover that gives you an excuse to be social | 就要选一个能打入社交名流圈子的假身份 |
[08:23] | And a reason for the hotel to upgrade you to a central room. | 酒店会将你奉为上宾安排到中央的房间 |
[08:27] | “Travel writer” Usually works fine. | “旅行作家”这个身份通常屡试不爽 |
[08:29] | We have a lovely suite for you. | 我们给您安排了舒适的套房 |
[08:31] | Please enjoy your stay. | 希望您住得愉快 |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | It’s a good idea to make use of all the hotel’s amenities. | 充分利用酒店的设施是个好主意 |
[08:36] | A laptop and some hacking software | 一台手提加一些黑客软件 |
[08:38] | can get you access to the hotel’s database… | 就能进入酒店的数据库 |
[08:42] | and give you free pay-per-view in the process. | 免费查阅到顾客信息 |
[08:46] | How does the discretionary fund look? | 快看自主资金买的衣服怎么样 |
[08:49] | Expensive. | 很贵 |
[08:50] | Four couples’ check-in dates match Cheshire’s. | 四对夫妇的入住日期”柴郡”吻合 |
[08:54] | So one of these guys is our germ maker. | 这些人之一就是我们要找的生化武器制造商 |
[08:55] | Tonight’s the perfect time to check them out. | 今晚是查他们底细的绝好时机 |
[08:58] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你没有落下什么吧 |
[09:00] | No, no. | 没有 |
[09:01] | I downloaded their room numbers onto my phone. | 我把他们房间号输入手机里了 |
[09:03] | We’re Mr. And Mrs. Jensen, were we not? | 我们是詹森夫妇 不是吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Oh. | 是的 |
[09:10] | Aren’t you gonna get down on bended knee? | 你不是应该单膝下跪吗 |
[09:20] | We got work to do. | 我们有正事要做 |
[09:23] | It’s an ugly rock, anyway. | 这摇滚配乐也很扫兴 |
[09:31] | Well, I’ll give you this — | 我得说 |
[09:32] | This is the nicest place | 这是你带我查案 |
[09:33] | you’ve ever taken me for surveillance. | 来过最好的地方 |
[09:36] | All of our Cheshires are here. | 我们所有的可疑柴郡夫妇都在这 |
[09:38] | From the looks of it, so is the rest of the resort. | 舞厅都如此雍容 其他地方可见一斑 |
[09:40] | Thank god these heels have arch support. | 幸好我的高跟鞋有足弓垫 |
[09:44] | Shall we? | 跳舞吗 |
[09:46] | I thought you’d never ask. | 你总算问了 |
[09:47] | When gathering intelligence, | 当获取情报时 |
[09:49] | Operatives often rely on binoculars, | 情报员通常依靠望远镜 |
[09:51] | Hidden cameras, and electronic listening devices, | 隐藏式摄像机和窃听器 |
[09:54] | But sometimes all it takes is a well-dressed date | 但有时只需赴一个衣着光鲜的约会 |
[09:57] | and a decent sense of rhythm. | 恰如其分地掌握旋律 |
[10:00] | If you’re light on your feet, | 如果你舞步轻盈 |
[10:01] | You can study a crowd without standing out in it | 就可以不留痕迹地探查一群人 |
[10:04] | And examine every angle of a room with a simple spin. | 简单的旋转舞步就能查明舞厅的每个角落 |
[10:07] | The first step, of course, | 当然首先 |
[10:08] | is identifying your surveillance targets — | 从嫌疑人查起 |
[10:10] | Locating them, assessing them, and coming up with a strategy | 定位 评估 之后提出 |
[10:13] | for further intelligence gathering. | 进一步情报收集的方案 |
[10:15] | The worst thing you can do at this point is rush things. | 此时切忌急功好利 |
[10:18] | Your goal is to blend in, plan your moves, | 要清楚你的目标是融入群体 伺机而动 |
[10:20] | and let the dance carry you where you need to go. | 让舞步带你去要去的地方 |
[10:32] | Shall we tango? | 我们来跳探戈吧 |
[10:33] | Let’s. | 好 |
[10:39] | Can I lead? | 我能领舞吗 |
[10:40] | Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 仅此一次 |
[10:42] | The simplest kind of surveillance, of course, | 最简单的探查手法当然是 |
[10:45] | is eavesdropping — easy enough on the dance floor, | 偷听 在舞池上尤为简单 |
[10:47] | where getting close to people is simply a matter | 只要掌握正确的舞步 |
[10:49] | of knowing the right moves | 以及把握好时机 |
[10:51] | and using them at the right time. | 就能靠近别人 |
[10:53] | He better make me first chair. I’ve earned it. | 他最好拥我为首席董事 我应得的 |
[10:56] | Oh, he’s the bad guy, but just the lawyer kind. | 他是个坏人 不过交给律师就能搞定 |
[11:01] | More direct approaches can work, as well. | 更直接的方法也是可行的 |
[11:03] | Dancing alongside someone for an evening | 整晚都在某人旁边跳舞 |
[11:05] | can give you a perfect excuse to strike up a conversation | 是和他们搭话并在谈话中 |
[11:08] | and find out what you need to know. | 获取需要的讯息的完美理由 |
[11:10] | You and your husband make such a cute couple. | 你和你丈夫真是郎才女貌 |
[11:12] | Oh, we’re not married — yet. | 我们还没有结婚 |
[11:18] | They’re not married. | 他们还没结婚 |
[11:22] | You can even pull off a covert weapons check, | 如果你足够小心 你甚至可以 |
[11:24] | if you’re careful. | 进行隐蔽的武器查看 |
[11:26] | Under his jacket — could be a gun. | 他的外衣下面可能夹着把枪 |
[11:29] | Spin me. | 我转过去看看 |
[11:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:35] | Smartphone. | 智能手机而已 |
[11:48] | Doesn’t mean he’s not our guy. | 并不能说明他不是我们要找的人 |
[11:56] | It has to be Serge and Karina. | 一定是塞吉和卡琳娜夫妇 |
[11:58] | They don’t dance, | 他们不跳舞 |
[11:59] | They’ve barely touched their drinks, | 饮料也不碰 |
[12:00] | And they keep eyeing the door. | 而且一直在看着门口 |
[12:01] | Well, unless Serge is a child prodigy, | 除非塞吉是个神童 |
[12:05] | He’s way too young to be a bioweapons guy. | 他做生化武器制造商也太年轻了点 |
[12:08] | You have a better prospect? | 你有更好的嫌犯人选吗 |
[12:09] | Hmm. It’s those two. | 是那一对 |
[12:12] | They’re using a fake name. | 他们用的是假名 |
[12:13] | Oh? And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:15] | They’re listed as Kevin and Nicki Skylar, | 名单上写着他们是凯文和妮基·史凯乐 |
[12:17] | But when the waiter called him “Mr. Skylar,” | 但当服务员叫他史凯乐先生时 |
[12:19] | It took him a good two seconds to react. | 他半饷都没反应过来 |
[12:22] | Well, maybe he was preoccupied. | 也许他因为其他事分了心 |
[12:24] | You know men — so easily distracted. | 你知道男人的 最容易貌合神离 |
[12:28] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Yeah, one way to find out — they’re staying in room 441. | 有个办法探个究竟 他们住在441号房间 |
[12:33] | We should go before they finish dinner. | 我们应该在他们吃完晚饭前过去 |
[12:35] | We don’t get to finish our wine? | 我们不等喝完酒吗 |
[12:38] | It’s a kosta browne. | 这可是上好的科斯塔布朗酒啊 |
[12:51] | Work fast. I’ll keep watch. | 快点 我来望风 |
[12:52] | An outlet is the ideal place to plant a bug in a hotel. | 酒店里的插座是最理想的放窃听器的地方 |
[12:56] | Not only do they provide power, | 不仅因为他们提供电源 |
[12:58] | But any audio picked up can be transmitted through the wires | 还因为收到的任何音频都可以通过电路 |
[13:01] | to any other outlet in the building, | 传给大楼的任何其他插座 |
[13:03] | As long as you can manage to hook into a live circuit | 只要你能在不触电的前提下 |
[13:05] | Without electrocuting yourself. | 将其接进带电线路 |
[13:07] | Hurry, Michael. | 迈克 快点 |
[13:08] | The Skylars are calling it an early night. | 史凯乐夫妇提早回来了 |
[13:10] | 30 seconds. | 还有三十秒 |
[13:17] | More bad news — we were both right. | 更坏的消息是我们都没错 |
[13:20] | Mr. Skylar is the death merchant. | 史凯乐先生是军火商 |
[13:22] | 凯文·史凯乐 生化武器科学家 | |
[13:25] | My couple — bodyguards. | 我看上那对是保镖 |
[13:35] | Let’s go. | 撤 |
[13:36] | Not this way. It’s too late. | 这边不行 来不及 |
[13:43] | You know — god. | 你知道 天啊 |
[13:44] | As a spy, | 作为间谍 |
[13:45] | improvising to get out of tough situations | 随机应变摆脱困境 |
[13:48] | is just part of the job. | 只是工作的一部分 |
[13:50] | Sometimes that means stealing a car | 有时要偷辆车 |
[13:52] | to get away from a gun battle. | 逃出枪林弹雨 |
[13:55] | We gonna have any privacy ever? | 咱们能不能有点私人空间 |
[13:56] | They have to check the room. | 得先让他们检查房间 |
[13:58] | Other times, it means destroying a $2,000 dress | 有时候 你得弄烂一条两千美金的裙子 |
[14:01] | to climb down safely from a hotel balcony. | 从酒店阳台上爬下去 |
[14:18] | You do what you have to do to survive, | 你用尽手段自保 |
[14:20] | but it doesn’t mean you won’t upset someone in the process. | 不过难免会惹恼别人 |
[14:24] | You always know how to show a girl a good time, Michael. | 你最懂得如何让女孩扫兴 迈克尔 |
[14:31] | Put away that bottle and calm down, Nicki? | 别喝了 冷静点 妮基 |
[14:35] | You’re being irrational. | 你简直蛮不讲理 |
[14:36] | I don’t even know what you’re saying. | 我根本不懂你在说什么 |
[14:37] | I am saying that this trip is so lame, I could scream! | 我在说这次旅行太烂了 我想咆哮 |
[14:42] | Keep your voice down, will you? | 小点声行不行 |
[14:44] | Are you really gonna listen to this all night? | 你打算整晚听这个 |
[14:46] | There’s trouble in paradise. | 不过是对互相厌恶的夫妻 |
[14:49] | I think you get the gist. | 我想你已经听明白了 |
[14:50] | The more we know about them, | 对他们了解越多 |
[14:52] | The easier it will be to get them | 就越容易骗他们 |
[14:53] | to the helipad for the extraction, Fi. | 上飞机跟咱们走 菲 |
[14:57] | I think we know plenty. | 我们已经知道不少了 |
[14:59] | They’re american… traitors, married. | 他们是美国人 叛徒 已婚 |
[15:03] | Apparently, they hate each other. | 很明显 他们厌恶对方 |
[15:05] | Do you think that I just wish | 你以为你那些普拉达的包 |
[15:07] | your Prada bags into existence, Nicki? | 是从天上掉下来的吗 妮基 |
[15:09] | I have to work for them. | 我不得不为他们工作 |
[15:11] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想我怎么样 |
[15:13] | I want to go on a vacation where I don’t have Russian goons | 我想好好度个假 不要那些俄国笨蛋 |
[15:15] | telling me where to go or what time I have to go to bed! | 告诉我该去哪该几点睡觉 |
[15:19] | I want a real life! | 我要过正常的生活 |
[15:24] | I guess selling bioweapons secrets | 我看贩卖生物武器机密 |
[15:26] | wasn’t quite the opportunity they thought it would be. | 跟他们预期的生活不太一样 |
[15:28] | It sounds like Nicki is desperate | 听起来妮基很想 |
[15:30] | for some social contact | 参加社交活动 |
[15:31] | and a little taste of the good life. | 享受一下美妙生活 |
[15:33] | How would you feel about making a new friend tomorrow? | 你明天去交个新朋友怎么样 |
[15:36] | Why not? | 干嘛不呢 |
[15:38] | We have a lot in common. | 我们共同点倒是真不少 |
[15:40] | We both have good taste in handbags, | 都懂得欣赏名牌包 |
[15:43] | work-obsessed men. | 都有个醉心工作的男人 |
[15:44] | At least I don’t sell WMDs to dictators. | 我可没卖过大规模杀伤武器 |
[15:49] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[15:51] | I’m drawing a bath. | 我打算去沐浴 |
[15:54] | There’s room for two. | 里面是鸳鸯浴的配置 |
[15:59] | I would love to, | 我也想去 |
[16:01] | but I have to type up these notes. | 不过我得把听到的信息打出来 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | For a spy, | 对间谍来说 |
[16:18] | making an approach is about problem solving. | 要接近某人只需帮他解决问题 |
[16:21] | Whether it’s a bad marriage or an unsatisfying job, | 无论是婚姻失败还是工作受挫 |
[16:23] | you look for the problem, | 你要找出这个问题 |
[16:25] | the issue on the target’s mind. | 目标脑子中在想的问题 |
[16:41] | Can I get you something, Mr. Jensen? | 詹森先生 需要些什么 |
[16:43] | Yes, I’m hitting the golf course, | 我正要去高尔夫球场 |
[16:45] | but my wife would like a little champagne and caviar. | 我妻子需要一些香槟和鱼子酱 |
[16:49] | It’s our anniversary, | 今天是我们周年纪念日 |
[16:49] | So make it the good stuff, will you? | 所以给她弄点好酒 知道吗 |
[16:51] | Of course, se?or. | 当然 先生 |
[16:52] | Once you know the problem, | 一旦你找准问题 |
[16:53] | it’s just a matter of turning yourself into the solution… | 下一步就要让自己成为解决问题的关键 |
[16:56] | I’ll just need your signature. | 请签个名 |
[16:58] | …and arranging a meeting. | 并安排一次偶遇 |
[17:06] | Champagne and beluga caviar. | 香槟和鲟鱼子酱 |
[17:10] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. I didn’t order this. | 不 抱歉 不是我点的 |
[17:13] | From your husband. | 是你先生点的 |
[17:15] | I wish! | 我也希望是 |
[17:16] | My husband isn’t that splurgy. | 我丈夫可没这么大手笔 |
[17:18] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:19] | I think that might actually be mine. | 我想是点给我的 |
[17:20] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:21] | Here. | 给我 |
[17:24] | Yum. | 真是美味 |
[17:26] | About $1,000 worth of yum. | 价值一千元的美味 |
[17:28] | My husband and I only do this about once a month, | 我丈夫和我一个月也就奢侈一回 |
[17:29] | So we try to make it count. | 所以要尽情享受 |
[17:33] | You know, my hubby is busy. | 我丈夫很忙 |
[17:36] | Why don’t you join me? | 你干嘛不陪我一起享受 |
[17:38] | Um…I shouldn’t. | 我不该喝酒 |
[17:40] | There are no shouldn’ts on vacation. | 度假还管什么应不应该 |
[17:44] | Okay. Yeah, hit me. | 好吧 给我一杯 |
[17:46] | Hitting. | 正在倒 |
[17:51] | – Thank you. – I’m Christina. | -谢谢 -我是克里斯蒂娜 |
[17:53] | Nicki. Nice to meet you. | 我是妮基 很高兴认识你 |
[17:58] | Where’s your husband? | 你先生呢 |
[18:00] | He is, uh, probably on the phone somewhere, as usual. | 他大概在某处讲电话呢 他总是这样 |
[18:04] | Mine’s the same way. | 跟我丈夫一模一样 |
[18:05] | And actually, Brendan is being a good boy today. | 布兰登今天很乖 |
[18:09] | He’s arranging a helicopter ride for us. | 他安排了直升机带我们游览 |
[18:12] | Apparently, it’s the best way to see the rainforest. | 这显然是游览雨林的最好方式 |
[18:16] | Of course, he’s only doing it because I twisted his arm. | 当然 这完全是因为我对他施压 |
[18:20] | Here’s to… being the better half. | 敬我们这两个好老婆 |
[18:22] | I’ll drink to that. | 我同意 |
[18:30] | There he is. Kevin! | 他在那 凯文 |
[18:33] | This is Christina. | 这是克里斯蒂娜 |
[18:35] | Yeah, we met at the pool. | 我们在泳池认识的 |
[18:36] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:38] | – Champagne? – No, thank you. | -要香槟吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[18:40] | That’s my husband — a buzzkill. | 这就是我老公 令人扫兴的家伙 |
[18:42] | I take it this isn’t your first bottle, Nicki. | 看来你不只喝了一瓶 妮基 |
[18:44] | Christina, making new friends? | 克里斯蒂娜 交了新朋友吗 |
[18:46] | Honey, this is Nicki. | 亲爱的 这是妮基 |
[18:48] | – Oh, and you must be Brendan. – Yes. | -你就是布兰登吧 -正是 |
[18:51] | You never said how handsome he is. | 你没跟我说他如此英俊 |
[18:53] | – Brendan. – Kevin. | -布兰登 -凯文 |
[18:55] | Darling, did you book the helicopter tour? | 亲爱的 你订了直升机吗 |
[18:58] | I tried to get something cozy, | 我本想找架双人的飞机 |
[18:59] | but all they had was a six-seater. | 不过他们只有六座的 |
[19:02] | That seems like such a waste. | 那可真是浪费 |
[19:03] | I know. Why don’t you join us? | 对了 你们干嘛不一起来 |
[19:04] | There’s plenty of room, and we would love the company. | 地方足够大 有人陪也更好玩 |
[19:06] | That would be so fun. | 那一定很有趣 |
[19:12] | Oh, that’s incredibly generous, but, uh, we can’t. | 你真是太慷慨了 可我们不能去 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:17] | Seriously, Kevin… | 说真的 凯文… |
[19:18] | Look, don’t decide now. | 这样吧 别急着决定 |
[19:19] | Let’s all grab dinner and discuss it then. | 咱们吃晚饭时再讨论 |
[19:21] | What do you say? | 你们怎么看 |
[19:25] | We’ll think about it. | 我们会考虑的 |
[19:26] | Ohh, well, hopefully, we’ll see you later. | 希望迟些见到你们 |
[19:32] | I don’t think they’re going for it. | 我看他们不会上钩 |
[19:33] | They’re going for it. I know what she’s thinking. | 会的 我了解她的想法 |
[19:35] | I know that look she gave him. | 我了解她那个眼神 |
[19:36] | – I’m not so sure — – Christina! We’re in. | -我不确定 -克里斯蒂娜 我们去 |
[19:38] | Since you guys got the helicopter tour, | 既然你们请飞机观光 |
[19:40] | Dinner’s on us. | 我们就请晚饭 |
[19:41] | See you at 7:00! | 那七点见 |
[19:42] | 7:00. | 七点见 |
[19:44] | told ya. | 我就说吧 |
[19:54] | According to my napkin, Tavian should pull up… | 根据纸巾上写的 塔维安会停下来 |
[19:59] | Right, like, here-ish. | 就是这里 |
[20:01] | Then he goes into the back of the bar, | 然后他从酒吧后门进去 |
[20:03] | Gets the money, comes back out here, | 拿了钱 出来到这里 |
[20:05] | – Goes this way. – Yeah. | -然后往前走 -对 |
[20:07] | I think we can stop him right around that ketchup stain. | 我看可以在番茄酱污点这个位置拦他 |
[20:10] | You talking about that grate right there? | 你说那个下水道 |
[20:12] | I’m talking about that grate right there. | 就是它 |
[20:14] | All right, cool. | 好吧 好计划 |
[20:15] | I got everything we need in the back of Fi’s car. | 我去菲的后备箱里拿装备 |
[20:16] | Yeah, about that — are you sure | 说起这个 你确定 |
[20:17] | that Fi is cool with us borrowing her wheels? | 菲不介意我们用她的车吗 |
[20:19] | Well, she’s gonna have to be. The Porsche is getting a tune-up. | 不会的 因为我的保时捷在检修 |
[20:21] | Okay, let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[20:25] | Pinning down a moving target | 牵制一个移动目标 |
[20:26] | is all about preparation and timing. | 完全靠得是前期准备和时机的问题 |
[20:28] | If your target will be driving, | 如果你的目标要开车的话 |
[20:30] | the first task is to stop the vehicle. | 第一个任务就是让他把车停下来 |
[20:32] | If you have room, | 如果有足够的空间 |
[20:33] | a bigger vehicle will do the trick. | 一辆更大的车能为你掩护 |
[20:35] | But if space is tight, you have to improvise. | 但如果空间不够 你就得临时制造一个 |
[20:40] | Finally, if you know where the target vehicle is headed, | 最后 如果你知道目标将要驶向哪里 |
[20:43] | A directional blast | 一个定向爆破装置 |
[20:45] | That can launch a projectile into the engine of a car | 可以以高速击中车子的引擎 |
[20:48] | at high speed will stop it in its tracks. | 以致使车子停下来 |
[20:50] | You just have to find a place to plant it | 你只要找到一个地方装上爆破装置 |
[20:52] | and wait | 然后等着就可以了 |
[20:55] | That ought to do it. | 这下应该搞定了 |
[20:56] | – Let’s go eat. – Dinner’s on me. | -去吃东西吧 -晚饭我请 |
[20:59] | Stunning views, booze on board. | 绝美的景色 甲板酒宴 |
[21:02] | You’re gonna love this chopper ride. | 你一定会爱上这次直升机之旅的 |
[21:07] | What’s wrong, Nicki? | 怎么了 妮基 |
[21:08] | You’ve barely touched your moose. | 你都没怎么碰你的甜点 |
[21:10] | I didn’t want to ruin our meal. | 我不想破坏这顿饭 |
[21:11] | It’s just that… My husband | 只是 我的丈夫说 |
[21:14] | Said that we can’t go on the tour. | 这次旅行我们不能去了 |
[21:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:18] | Ask him. | 问他去吧 |
[21:21] | Um, I’m afraid we don’t have time. | 我恐怕我们没有时间 |
[21:24] | Of course you have time. It’s just a day ride. | 你当然会有时间了 这只有一天的行程 |
[21:26] | I said I don’t have time. | 我说了我没时间 |
[21:28] | Kevin, you’re being rude. | 凯文 你太没礼貌了 |
[21:30] | Sorry, I just have work. | 不好意思 我只是有工作要做 |
[21:33] | My bosses need us to be home tomorrow night. | 我老板需要我们明晚到家 |
[21:34] | As a spy, | 作为一个间谍 |
[21:36] | you’re trained never to pitch assets | 你被训练成在你不能掌控的情况下 |
[21:38] | In situations you don’t control. | 不轻举妄动 |
[21:40] | Still, you can’t always avoid it. | 但是 你还是不可避免要面对情况 |
[21:42] | If it’s a choice between that | 如果要选择不轻举妄动 |
[21:43] | Or losing the asset altogether, | 或者人财两空 |
[21:45] | Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and roll the dice. | 有些时候你要咬紧牙关孤注一掷 |
[21:48] | Let’s stop with the charade, Kevin. | 别再打哑谜了 凯文 |
[21:51] | You and I have a lot in common. | 你和我有很多共同点 |
[21:53] | We both work hard, we both love our wives, | 我们都很努力工作 都很爱我们的妻子 |
[21:55] | And we’re not who we claim to be. | 我们都是表里不一的人 |
[21:59] | -Excuse me? – Hear him out… | -什么 -听他说完 |
[22:01] | And smile and nod as you do, | 举手投足要像你一样 |
[22:04] | Or we’re all gonna get shot by your bodyguards. | 不然我们就要被你的保镖一枪射中了 |
[22:08] | I’m a broker of sorts, | 我是身兼各种种类的经纪人 |
[22:10] | For people with skills to sell, like you. | 对于像你这样靠某样技能为生的人 |
[22:12] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:14] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[22:15] | Kev, I can guess how it all went down, actually. | 凯文 我大概能猜到这到底是怎么一回事 |
[22:17] | It’s always the same drill — | 通常都是差不多的套路 |
[22:18] | You were at some pharma conference… | 你在一些药物公司的会议上 |
[22:20] | Probably talking about diet drugs | 可能说过一下关于减肥药 |
[22:23] | Or cholesterol pills. | 或者胆固醇药类 |
[22:24] | …Wasting that brain of yours, | 浪费你的脑细胞 |
[22:26] | And then someone made you a better offer. | 这时有人向你提供一个更好的提议 |
[22:27] | Promised you the world. | 承诺要给你一切 |
[22:29] | And then that promise didn’t really pan out, now, did it? | 结果那个承诺没有实现 对不对 |
[22:31] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:32] | – Nicki. – What?! | -妮基 -干嘛 |
[22:33] | The Russians are all talk. | 俄国佬都只会说空话 |
[22:35] | If you’re gonna sell out, | 如果你要把它们都卖完 |
[22:36] | you do it to the highest bidder. | 你要卖给出价最高的人 |
[22:37] | I can double what you make right now, | 我可以让你事半功倍 |
[22:39] | And I won’t insult you by pushing a babysitter on you. | 我不会像侮辱你似地找人盯着你 |
[22:46] | Looks like those babysitters are getting suspicious. | 看起来这些盯着你的人已经起疑了 |
[22:50] | Brendan… | 布兰登 |
[22:53] | I can give you everything you want, | 我可以给你任何你想要的 |
[22:55] | But you have to decide right now — | 但是你要现在就做决定 |
[22:57] | Do you want to go back to the gulag | 你想回古拉格[集中营] |
[22:59] | With your millions that you’ll never spend or… | 守着那些你永远也不能花的百万美金 |
[23:02] | Or would you like to come with us | 或者你可以加入我们 |
[23:04] | To our private helicopter, champagne on ice? | 乘上我们的私人直升机 在冰上喝香槟 |
[23:10] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[23:12] | Say yes. | 答应吧 |
[23:14] | – You have five seconds. – Kevin, please? | -你只有五秒考虑 -凯文 求你了 |
[23:19] | Fine. I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[23:20] | Laugh, now, as loud as you can. | 现在赶快笑 笑的越响越好 |
[23:26] | Now you see why I make him tell all his stories | 现在你知道为什么我要让他发自内心的 |
[23:28] | In his inside voice. Inside voice! | 讲自己的故事了 发自内心的 |
[23:30] | You are so bad! | 你太坏了 |
[23:32] | To new friends. | 为了新朋友 |
[23:34] | New friends. | 新朋友 |
[23:45] | Kevin, you don’t like your champagne? | 凯文 你不喜欢这香槟吗 |
[23:47] | I don’t want champagne — | 我不想喝香槟 |
[23:49] | I don’t even want to be in this pool. | 我都不想在待在这个游泳池里 |
[23:51] | That’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[23:53] | Remember, we’re supposed to keep up appearances. | 记住 我们要把场面撑住 |
[23:55] | Appearances, I know — you keep saying that. | 场面 我知道 你一直都在讲 |
[23:57] | What you didn’t say | 你没有说的是 |
[23:58] | was how any of this was actually going to work. | 是我们所做的这些到底会不会有用 |
[24:00] | Well, first, stay calm, sip your bubbly, | 首先 冷静点 喝口香槟 |
[24:04] | Just relaxing with friends. | 和你的朋友们放松放松就好 |
[24:05] | Please. Relax? | 拜托 放松 |
[24:06] | He forgot the meaning of that word | 当他给俄国佬做事的时候 |
[24:08] | when he started working for the russians. | 就忘了这个词的意思了 |
[24:09] | Our chopper arrives at 4:00. | 我们的直升机四点到达 |
[24:11] | We’ll all meet at the helipad | 我们一把盯着你的人甩掉 |
[24:12] | As soon as we ditch your babysitters. | 就在机场碰头 |
[24:14] | That’s your plan — ditch them? | 这就是你的计划吗 把他们甩掉 |
[24:17] | We can’t ditch them. | 我们甩不掉他们 |
[24:18] | They never let us leave their sight. | 他们从未让我们离开他们的视线 |
[24:20] | Not to mention — | 更不用说 |
[24:21] | They’re always carrying a gun at all times. | 他们随时都带着枪 |
[24:23] | I mean, if we try to run, | 我是说 如果我们试图逃跑 |
[24:24] | they’re gonna shoot us. | 他们就会一枪射中我们 |
[24:25] | We won’t give them the chance. | 我们不会给他们这个机会的 |
[24:27] | Kevin, you and I are going to the steam room | 凯文 你和我一会儿去桑拿房 |
[24:29] | For a little ‘r’ and ‘r.’ | 小小休整一下 |
[24:31] | Serge won’t be able to wear his kevlar vest | 塞吉 不会在他的浴巾下 |
[24:34] | Or his machine pistol on him under his towel. | 穿着他的防弹衣或带着自动手枪的 |
[24:36] | And we have lunch at a tres chic restaurant across town. | 我们会在小镇那边的三个姑娘饭店吃午餐 |
[24:38] | We have reservations on the patio. | 我们在露台上定了位置 |
[24:40] | Karina will be stuck at the bar, | 卡琳娜会在吧台被困住 |
[24:42] | Which gives us enough room to slip away. | 这样我们就有足够的空间可以逃走了 |
[24:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:45] | Those guys are seriously scary. | 这些家伙看上去太吓人了 |
[24:46] | Trust me — | 相信我 |
[24:47] | We’ll have everything we need to take care of them. | 对付他们需要的东西我们都有 |
[24:49] | And once we lose them and get to the cars, | 一旦我们甩掉他们 我们就上车 |
[24:51] | We’ll have plenty of firepower. | 我们有足够的火力 |
[24:53] | I don’t know. This seems like an awfully big risk. | 我不知道 这看上去像是可怕的大冒险 |
[24:55] | With an even bigger reward at the end of it. | 最终我们会得到巨大的回报 |
[24:58] | Just think of the life you’ll have. | 想想你马上就能拥有的生活吧 |
[24:59] | Anything is better than this life. | 什么都比现在好 |
[25:01] | The scary part is almost over. | 这惊险的一页马上就要翻过去了 |
[25:04] | And soon, we’ll all be filthy rich. | 马上我们就会超级有钱 |
[25:08] | We should get dressed for lunch. | 我们该换衣服准备吃午饭了 |
[25:10] | I’ll see you later, darling. | 一会儿见 亲爱的 |
[25:12] | – Be careful. – I’ll miss you, too. | -当心点 -我也会想你的 |
[25:23] | So, who do you think’s having more fun right now — | 你觉得谁现在更开心呢 |
[25:25] | Mike and Fi in paradise, waiting for Mojito refills, | 迈克尔和菲在天堂享受美酒 |
[25:27] | Or you and me in a back alley, | 还是你和我躲在穷街陋巷 |
[25:29] | Waiting for a romanian assassin? | 等待一个罗马尼亚杀手呢 |
[25:31] | I’d be having a lot more fun if Tavian would show up already. | 要是塔维安现在现身的话我会更开心的 |
[25:34] | Should have been here a half-hour ago — it’s hot. | 他应该半小时之前就到的 这里真热 |
[25:37] | Do you think Stigler might have tipped him off? | 你觉得斯蒂格勒会不会暗中通知他了 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. I’ll go ask him. | 我不知道 我去问问他 |
[25:42] | Do you mind watching my back, | 你介意帮我盯一下吗 |
[25:43] | Just in case Tavian’s fashionably late? | 以防塔维安姗姗来迟 |
[25:45] | As long as you bring me a beer on the way back out. | 只要你回来的时候帮我带瓶啤酒就行了 |
[25:55] | Oh, damn it. | 他妈的 |
[26:01] | Sam, we got a problem. Stigler’s dead. | 萨姆 我们有麻烦了 斯蒂格勒死了 |
[26:05] | Hands up. Phone off — now. | 举起手来 挂掉电话 快点 |
[26:11] | Sam, can you hear me? | 萨姆 你能听到我说话吗 |
[26:13] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[26:24] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[26:25] | You bring all your kills here, | 你把你的目标都带到这里来 |
[26:27] | or is this our special spot? | 还是只带我来这里 |
[26:28] | If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already. | 要是我想杀你 你早就死了 |
[26:31] | I want a meeting with Michael Westen. | 我想见迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[26:33] | You’re gonna arrange it. | 你来安排 |
[26:34] | You want to meet with Mike? | 你想见迈克 |
[26:36] | You killed his buddy and framed him for murder. | 你杀了他的朋友 然后栽赃给他 |
[26:38] | I don’t think he’s really eager to grab a latte with you. | 我想他不会那么想跟你喝咖啡吧 |
[26:40] | You can tell him about the meeting, | 你可以替我告诉他跟我会面 |
[26:42] | or I can send him a written invitation, | 我也可以写一个邀请函 |
[26:44] | pinned to your corpse. | 钉到你的尸体上给他 |
[26:46] | Let’s go with option “A.” | 咱们执行A计划 |
[26:47] | Tell Michael I want a truce, | 告诉迈克尔 我要停战 |
[26:51] | and I have answers. | 而且我有答案给他 |
[26:52] | Yeah? To what? | 是吗 什么的答案 |
[26:53] | The questions he doesn’t even know to ask. | 他自己都不知道问的问题 |
[26:56] | I’m sure Mike would be very intrigued, | 我肯定迈克会很感兴趣 |
[26:58] | but he’s a little busy right now. | 但是他现在有点忙 |
[26:59] | Tell him to clear his calendar. | 告诉他取消其它行程 |
[27:01] | Tomorrow, 6:00 P.M., Brickell Key Park. | 明天下午六点 波利克公园见 |
[27:05] | I won’t wait. | 过时不候 |
[27:20] | People tend to overestimate the value of weapons. | 人们总是高估武器的价值 |
[27:23] | Choosing the time and place of a fight | 其实选择好时间与地点 |
[27:25] | is often more important than having a lot of firepower. | 通常比武器好要重要的多 |
[27:27] | It doesn’t matter if all you’ve got | 就算你手里只有 |
[27:29] | is some spa rocks and a wet towel. | 浴室的石头和一条湿毛巾 |
[27:32] | If you can surprise an unarmed opponent on favorable ground, | 如果你能让徒手的对手措手不及 得到有利形势 |
[27:35] | that can be all you need. | 那你就具备了一切 |
[27:36] | Kevin, sit down. You’re supposed to relax. | 凯文 坐下 你应该放松些 |
[27:38] | You know what? I’ll be relaxed | 你知道吗 我们上飞机的时候 |
[27:40] | when we’re in the air | 我会放松的 |
[27:42] | and this dump is just a speck on the horizon. | 这个垃圾地方只是地平线上的一个小污点 |
[27:44] | We’re almost there. | 马上到了 |
[27:46] | All you have to do is soak in the healing mist | 你现在只需要蒸蒸桑拿 |
[27:48] | and distract Serge when he shows up. | 塞吉出现的时候 吸引下他的注意力 |
[27:51] | And then…then, once you get your, uh…your opening, | 然后 然后一旦你俩开打 |
[27:53] | I can…I can go, right? | 我就可以跑了 对吧 |
[27:54] | You go back to the locker room. You wait there. | 你回衣柜间去 在那等 |
[27:56] | Just kill some time. | 消磨下时间 |
[27:58] | Fantasize about how much money you’re gonna make. | 幻想一下你会挣多少钱 |
[28:00] | About that… | 说到这个 |
[28:01] | I have been working on this new neurotoxin | 我一直在研究一种新的神经毒素 |
[28:04] | like nothing you have ever seen. | 保证你从来没见过 |
[28:06] | I am talking total organ failure. | 我是说它能让人体器官全部衰竭 |
[28:09] | They drop like that. | 快到你想不到 |
[28:11] | Russians weren’t interested, but North Koreans might be. | 俄国佬可能不会感兴趣 但是棒子一定喜欢 |
[28:14] | We’ll shop it around. | 咱们可以到处推销一下 |
[28:15] | You’ll get what you deserve. | 你会得到你应得的 |
[28:25] | You should have waited for me | 你不该不等我 |
[28:26] | before coming in here. | 就自己一个人进来 |
[28:27] | Do I need to, uh, have you escort me to the bathroom, too? | 我连进浴室都需要你的陪同吗 |
[28:30] | I’m fine, Serge. | 我没事儿的 塞吉 |
[28:32] | Where is your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[28:33] | How the hell should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[28:34] | Maybe he’s getting a massage. | 他去按摩了吧 |
[28:36] | Serge. | 塞吉 |
[29:21] | Sleep tight, Serge. | 睡好 塞吉 |
[29:25] | Well, it seems the boys had a cleansing sweat… | 看起来 男人们洗干净 |
[29:28] | rid themselves of unwanted company. | 并且甩掉了一个讨厌的家伙 |
[29:29] | Well, then, I guess that means it’s our turn. | 那么 我想现在轮到我们了 |
[29:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:33] | I picked the key to the patio door off the bar manager. | 我从酒吧经理那偷了通往天井的门钥匙 |
[29:35] | So, I’m gonna get up, lock the door, | 我会站起来 去锁门 |
[29:38] | and then we’ll start making our way out of here. | 然后我们夺路而逃 |
[29:41] | Well, do you really think a locked door is gonna stop her? | 你真的认为锁了门 就能阻止她吗 |
[29:43] | No, but it’ll buy us enough time to get to the car. | 不能 但是能给我们足够的时间到车上去 |
[29:46] | I think I’m gonna need a glass of wine… | 看来我得喝一杯了 |
[29:49] | Maybe a bottle. | 或者一瓶 |
[29:51] | All you need is to stay calm. | 你只需要冷静 |
[29:53] | This only works if Karina has no idea what’s going on. | 只有在卡琳娜不察觉的情况下 才能成功 |
[29:56] | Okay. Yeah, I can do that. | 好的 我可以做到 |
[30:02] | – Hey, Nicki. – Yeah? | -妮基 -怎么 |
[30:04] | Keep staring at Karina like a scared little bunny, | 像个惊恐的小兔子一样一直盯着她看 |
[30:06] | you’re gonna tip her off. | 她会起疑的 |
[30:07] | Just…take in the view. | 你只要 看看周围景色 |
[30:09] | Read the menu. Focus on anything but her, okay? | 看看菜单 但是别把注意力集中在她身上 好吗 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:13] | I’m gonna go to the buffet now. | 我现在去自助餐桌那 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:45] | What did I tell you about those bunny eyes? | 我告诉过你不要惊恐地盯着她 |
[30:46] | – Come on. – Sorry. | -快走 -对不起 |
[30:54] | Come on, up and over, in the drink, honey! | 快点 翻过去 跳水里 亲爱的 |
[31:09] | We’ve got to get to the car. | 我们得回到车那边 |
[31:11] | Aah! Geez! | 天啊 |
[31:17] | Call for help! | 打电话求助 |
[31:18] | My phone is at the bottom of the bay. We’re on our own. | 我的电话掉水里了 在海湾底部 我们得靠自己了 |
[31:20] | We’re gonna have to make a run for it. | 我们得快跑了 |
[31:22] | Okay, well, the car is way too far from here. | 好吧 但是车也离我们太远了 |
[31:26] | Well, then, we’ll arrange for another mode of transportation. | 那我们只能想其它办法跑了 |
[31:28] | Keep your head down. Follow me. | 压低头 跟着我 |
[31:31] | Um, I don’t ride. | 我不会骑摩托车 |
[31:34] | Yeah, but you know how to be clingy. | 知道 但是你会抱紧不 |
[31:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:55] | As tactical vehicles, | 作为战术车辆 |
[31:57] | Motorcycles have advantages and disadvantages. | 摩托车有其优势与劣势 |
[32:00] | Their off-the-line acceleration | 它可以加速很快 |
[32:01] | leaves most four-wheel vehicles in their dust. | 让大多数的四轮汽车望尘莫及 |
[32:04] | But as a vehicle for bursting through a roadblock, | 但是让它撞开路障 |
[32:07] | you can’t do much worse. | 想也别想 |
[32:22] | What are you doing? Why are we stopping? | 你在干嘛 为什么要停下来 |
[32:24] | Your babysitter must have called all her Russian friends. | 盯梢你的人 肯定已经通知了她的俄国同伙 |
[32:29] | We’ll never make it past that roadblock. | 我们闯不过路障 |
[32:31] | Well, can we go back out to the main road? | 我们能回到主路上去吗 |
[32:33] | Karina will have that covered. | 卡琳娜一定会叫人把守 |
[32:35] | Okay, so let’s hide. Let’s go into the woods. | 好吧 那我们藏起来 我们藏树林里 |
[32:38] | They’ll comb every inch of those trees. | 他们会对树林做地毯式搜查 |
[32:40] | It’s not a question of if they get us… | 找到我们是肯定的 |
[32:41] | It’s a question of when. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[32:42] | We have to stay and fight. | 我们得在这跟他们硬碰硬 |
[32:44] | I dig the girl power, but, uh, Karina… | 我也喜欢你的女侠豪气 但是卡琳娜 |
[32:47] | She brought her friends…we’re outnumbered. | 她会带她的同伙来 比我们人数多多了 |
[32:48] | – They’re totally gonna kill us. – Probably… | – 他们肯定会杀了我们的 -可能吧 |
[32:51] | but I’m not a big fan of going quietly. | 但是死也要死得轰轰烈烈 |
[32:57] | Where’s our chopper? | 我们的直升机呢 |
[32:59] | It’ll be here in five minutes. | 五分钟后到 |
[33:01] | Five minutes… and we are home free. | 五分钟 我们就可以回家享受自由了 |
[33:04] | Our wives should have been here by now. | 我们的老婆这时间应该到了啊 |
[33:07] | Their route was shorter than ours. | 她们的路程应该比我们短 |
[33:13] | They’re not answering. Something’s wrong. | 不接电话 肯定出事儿了 |
[33:15] | Maybe they hit traffic. | 可能是堵车吧 |
[33:16] | If Karina was tipped off, | 如果卡琳娜察觉事有蹊跷 |
[33:18] | she would have called in reinforcements | 她会打电话请求增援 |
[33:19] | and cut off the roads. | 截断道路 |
[33:21] | It’s right out of the FSB playbook. | 这个俄联邦安全局战术书里的标准程序 |
[33:22] | We’re going back for them. | 我们得回去找她们 |
[33:23] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:26] | No, you said yourself | 不行 你自己说的 |
[33:27] | our chopper’s gonna be here in five minutes. | 我们的直升机过五分钟就会到 |
[33:30] | It’s time to cut our losses. | 是时间降低我们的伤亡了 |
[33:31] | Our losses? | 我们的伤亡 |
[33:32] | I can see why your wife finds you so charming. | 我终于知道你老婆为什么会觉得你有魅力了 |
[33:41] | Help me clean off these bullets. | 帮我擦拭子弹 |
[33:43] | At least we’ll stand a fighting chance. | 至少我们还有个战斗的机会 |
[33:45] | He had a medical degree. | 他学医毕业的 |
[33:46] | What girl goes wrong marrying a doctor? | 一个女孩嫁给个医生 有什么错啊 |
[33:49] | If I had known what I was signing up for, | 如果我知道结婚后会这样 |
[33:50] | I would never have accepted this damn ring. | 我才不会接受这个烂戒指 |
[33:52] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[33:53] | Not really. Mine’s a fake. | 不太懂 我的戒指是假的 |
[33:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:01] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[34:02] | Keep those coming. Get down. | 接着擦子弹 蹲下 |
[34:34] | Two down, one to go. | 两个挂了 还剩一个 |
[34:36] | Here. That’s our last bullet. | 给你 我们的最后一颗子弹 |
[34:39] | – She’s coming. – Get back. | -她来了 -退后 |
[34:48] | Aww. Gun problems? | 枪出问题了 |
[34:54] | Michael. How’d you find me? | 迈克尔 你是怎么找到我的 |
[34:56] | I know you. | 我太了解你了 |
[34:57] | You’d want to go down guns blazing. | 你死也要打完最后一颗子弹 |
[35:00] | Nice place for a last stand. | 这个决战场选得好 |
[35:08] | It’s not over. | 还没结束 |
[35:09] | Karina sent for backup — 12:00. | 卡琳娜叫来了支援 12点钟方向 |
[35:12] | And your 6:00. | 还有你6点钟方向 |
[35:13] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[35:17] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我觉得没必要问 |
[35:39] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[35:50] | Get over here, Nicki. | 过来 妮基 |
[35:53] | Reloading. | 换子弹 |
[35:59] | Ready? Move! | 好了吗 走 |
[36:31] | What’s, uh — what’s with the commandos? | 这是 突击队在这里干什么 |
[36:32] | Get in the chopper. | 上直升机 |
[36:33] | Yeah, I’m not going anywhere | 是 我哪里也不去 |
[36:35] | until I know exactly where that thing is going. | 除非我清楚知道飞机要去哪里 |
[36:37] | Virginia, CIA headquarters in Langley — | 弗吉尼亚 中情局在兰利的总部 |
[36:39] | Maybe a quick stop in the Caribbean. | 或许在加勒比海小停一下 |
[36:40] | Guantanamo’s lovely this time of year. | 每天这时候关塔那摩很美的 |
[36:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[36:43] | It’s okay. They’ll cut a deal with you. | 没关系 他们会跟你讲条件的 |
[36:45] | And later, you can pawn that ring and start anew. | 之后 你可以当掉那枚戒指重新来过 |
[36:47] | What about me, huh? | 那我呢 |
[36:48] | I’m not gonna get a deal. | 我不打算讲条件 |
[36:50] | You think I’m getting on that thing? | 你觉得我会上飞机 |
[36:51] | There is no way — no way! | 绝对不行 绝对 |
[36:53] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[36:55] | Fine. You want to stay here? | 好吧 你要留下 |
[36:56] | Good luck with your Russian friends. | 祝你和你的俄国朋友们好运 |
[36:58] | After your daring escape, don’t expect a warm reception. | 你若敢逃跑 就别期待热情接待 |
[37:12] | Okay, you know what? I know my rights. | 好吧 你知道吗 我知道我的权利 |
[37:14] | You will never get a word out of me! | 我一句话都不会说的 |
[37:16] | Yeah? Well, they’re gonna get plenty out of me! | 是吗 我什么都会说的 |
[37:23] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克尔 |
[37:25] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[37:27] | Quality time. | 跟你独处的时光 |
[37:33] | Tavian said 6:00 p.M., right? Any word? | 塔维安说下午六点 是吗 联系到了吗 |
[37:36] | No. Haven’t heard from Mike, either. | 没有 也没有迈克的消息 |
[37:38] | He must still be flying back. | 他肯定正往回飞呢 |
[37:39] | I can’t believe he’s gonna be late to his own showdown. | 不敢相信他在紧要关头迟到 |
[37:41] | Well, my buddies in homeland security | 国土安全部的伙计们 |
[37:42] | just bought us some time. | 给咱们争取了点时间 |
[37:44] | They came through, man — by land, by sea, and by air. | 他们成功了 海 陆 空 |
[37:45] | Yeah, you must have called in a lot of favors. | 是 你一定调动了不少关系 |
[37:47] | Uh, yeah, that, and I kind of told them | 是的 那个嘛 我大致跟他们说 |
[37:49] | I was tracking a smuggled weapon | 在跟踪军火走私犯 |
[37:51] | that may or may not be leaking radioactive material. | 也可能是泄漏放射性物质 |
[37:52] | Oh! You went nuclear on them? | 你说他们有核武器 |
[37:54] | Yeah, I figured it wasn’t time to pull punches. | 是 我认为不是手下留情的时候 |
[37:56] | It should buy us at least four hours. | 至少能争取四个小时 |
[37:57] | Well, let’s hope Mikey gets here quick. | 希望迈迈快点赶来 |
[37:59] | Yeah, if Tavian hasn’t stood him up. | 是啊 如果塔维安不放他鸽子的话 |
[38:03] | Hey, speak of the Tavian, I’ll make sure he’s here. | 塔维安的电话 我要确保他在这里 |
[38:05] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:06] | yeah? | 喂 |
[38:08] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们说好了的 |
[38:09] | Where is Michael Westen? | 迈克尔·韦斯顿在哪里 |
[38:10] | Well, he’s at brickell key park, just like you wanted. | 他在波利克公园 完全按你说的 |
[38:13] | He’s not there. You’re lying. | 他不在那里 你说谎 |
[38:15] | What? Me lie? No, he’s there. | 什么 我说谎 不 他在那里 |
[38:16] | Check again. It’s a big place. | 再看看 这地方很大 |
[38:18] | Maybe you haven’t looked hard enough. | 或许你没看清楚 |
[38:19] | I’m on brickell key, staring at the meeting point. | 我在波利克公园 正盯着见面地点 |
[38:21] | No Michael. | 没有迈克尔 |
[38:23] | Well, I guess he just must be running late. | 我猜他一定是晚点到 |
[38:25] | You know, I’m not a patient man. | 你知道 我没什么耐心 |
[38:27] | This is a one-time offer. We’re done. | 就这一次机会 结束了 |
[38:30] | Yeah, uh, before you skedaddle, | 是啊 你逃走之前 |
[38:32] | You might want to take a look at the water. | 或许你想看看水面 |
[38:34] | You see those police patrol boats? | 看见那些警察巡逻艇了吗 |
[38:36] | They’re not letting any boats in or out | 未来两到三小时 |
[38:37] | for the next two or three hours. | 他们不会让任何船只进出 |
[38:39] | We’ve also locked down the airspace. | 我们还封锁了空域 |
[38:41] | Oh, and in case you were planning a road trip, | 以防万一你计划从陆路逃走 |
[38:43] | I wouldn’t exactly pack your bags. | 我根本没打点你的行装 |
[38:45] | You’ll get your meet with Mike, | 你会见到迈克的 |
[38:47] | but you’re gonna have to wait. | 但你得等一等 |
[38:50] | Well, we got the tiger by the tail. | 揪住老虎尾巴了 |
[38:52] | Yeah, I just hope it doesn’t | 是 我只希望 |
[38:53] | rip Mike’s head off when he gets here. | 迈克来的时候不会被爆头 |
[38:58] | You know, I’ve been thinking — | 你知道 我一直在想 |
[39:01] | the world is a dangerous place. | 这个世界很危险 |
[39:03] | I bet there are lots of wanted types | 我打赌在西班牙 意大利 法国 |
[39:05] | laying low in Spain, Italy, France. | 有很多低调的通缉犯 |
[39:08] | Are you volunteering for more extraction jobs? | 你自愿做更多提取信息工作吗 |
[39:11] | Paris is lovely in the spring. | 春天的巴黎很美 |
[39:17] | I guess I won’t be needing this anymore. | 看来我不再需要这个了 |
[39:21] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[39:26] | Mr. Jensen, it was nice being married to you. | 詹森先生 跟你结婚真不错 |
[39:29] | You too, Mrs. Jensen. | 你也是 詹森太太 |
[39:31] | Maybe I’ll hang onto this — | 或许我该把这个收起来 |
[39:32] | Never know when I’ll need it… | 还不知道何时再需要它… |
[39:34] | For another job. | 为了别的工作 |
[39:39] | Well, next time I’m your wife, | 下次做你老婆 |
[39:40] | I prefer an asscher-cut diamond. | 我更喜欢方形切割的钻石 |
[39:42] | Good to know. | 显而易见 |
[39:50] | Well, I guess the honeymoon’s over. | 我看蜜月结束了 |
[39:53] | I’m, uh — I’m gonna go to the tailor. | 我 我要去找裁缝 |
[39:56] | Maybe he can turn my ripped gown into a mini-dress. | 或许他能把撕坏的礼服改成迷你裙 |
[39:59] | I’m gonna check in with Sam and Jesse | 我要跟萨姆还有杰西 |
[40:00] | about the Tavian situation. | 了解下塔维安的情况 |
[40:04] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[40:06] | Maybe later, when you’re done, | 那就以后吧 你完事后 |
[40:07] | we could do a little reconnecting. | 我们能再稍微沟通一下 |
[40:15] | Agent Pearce. | 皮尔斯探员 |
[40:17] | make yourself at home. | 像在家一样 |
[40:19] | Sorry. I let myself in, | 抱歉 我自己进来的 |
[40:20] | But I’ve got something that couldn’t wait. | 我有发现 等不及了 |
[40:24] | I think I have a break in Max’s murder case. | 我觉得麦克斯的谋杀案有突破了 |
[40:26] | Since you’ve worked so hard on this, | 自从你卖力的查案开始 |
[40:27] | I thought you should be the first to know. | 我觉得你应该第一个知道 |
[40:29] | You made it through all the files I gave you? | 看完我给你的所有档案了吗 |
[40:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[40:32] | Remember a few weeks ago, | 还记得几星期前 |
[40:34] | I said we couldn’t find anything on the traffic cams? | 我说交通监控上没有任何发现 |
[40:37] | Our killer was smart enough to avoid all of them, | 凶手很聪明 躲过了所有的摄像头 |
[40:40] | Which means, at some point, | 也就是说 在某一刻 |
[40:42] | He’d have to turn down… here. | 他得在这里… 拐弯 |
[40:46] | Now, 3rd street has a law firm | 看 第三大街的法律事务所 |
[40:48] | with security cameras on the entrance | 入口有安全监控 |
[40:49] | and lots of glass walls, | 和很多玻璃墙 |
[40:51] | which means you can see the passing cars. | 也就是能看到经过的车 |
[40:56] | I pulled the footage from after Max was shot — | 我拉出麦克斯被枪击后的片段 |
[40:58] | Image wasn’t great, but NSA helped me clean it up. | 图像不怎么样 但国家安全局帮我清理过 |
[41:02] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[41:13] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[41:14] | The man who killed Max… | 杀死麦克斯的人… |
[41:18] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[41:20] | You lied to me. You were there. | 你对我撒谎 你在现场 |
[41:22] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[41:24] | No, Pearce. No. | 不 皮尔斯 没有 |
[41:26] | I was framed, | 我被陷害的 |
[41:27] | and I knew I would go down for this | 我知道如果不找到杀人的人 |
[41:29] | if I didn’t find the guy who did it! | 我会是替死鬼 |
[41:32] | Now, I couldn’t trust you back then. | 由于 当时我信不过你 |
[41:34] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:35] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[41:37] | Stop lying. | 别再撒谎了 |
[41:40] | He’s Romanian. His name is Tavian. | 他是罗马尼亚人 叫塔维安 |
[41:43] | Sam and Jesse are tracking him right now. | 萨姆和杰西正在跟踪他 |
[41:45] | Just let me make one phone call — | 就让我打一个电话 |
[41:48] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[41:50] | You are making a mistake! | 你正在犯一个大错误 |
[41:51] | My mistake was trusting you. | 我错在信任了你 |
[41:56] | Let’s go — now! | 我们走 立刻 |