时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫Michael Westen |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾经是一名间谍 直到 |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到了你的封杀令 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你上黑名单了 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你将举步维艰 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没有现金 没有信用卡 没有工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 无论被丢在哪个城市都只能认命 |
[00:15] | -Where am I? -Miami. | -我在哪 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 有什么活你都得接着 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 依靠所有仍然搭理你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 无暴不欢的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 要不要把他们崩了 |
[00:26] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 曾经向FBI打你小报告的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道 间谍嘛 就是一群小贱娘们 |
[00:31] | -Family, too… -Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -嘿 又是你老妈 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 如果你走投无路 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 Michael |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 一旦你被封杀 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪也别想去了 |
[00:44] | Max! What happened? | Max 怎么了 |
[00:46] | Who did this to you? | 这是谁干的 |
[00:47] | -Say goodbye for me. -Max! | -永别了 -Max |
[00:51] | Whoever did this managed to put | 这个人把凶器 |
[00:52] | a murder weapon in Michael’s hands and get away clean. | 陷害到Michael手中 就逍遥法外了 |
[00:55] | The only thing that’s gonna save me is finding the real killer. | 要让我洗清冤情 只有找到真凶 |
[01:00] | Now, we know you built the bomb, Lucien, | 我们知道了 是你做的炸弹 Lucien |
[01:02] | but you’re not the guy we’re after. | 但是你不是我们要找的人 |
[01:04] | Either you tell us how to find the guy | 要不你招出那个 |
[01:06] | who killed Max, or — | 杀害Max的凶手 要么 |
[01:07] | Mike, get down! | Mike 趴下 |
[01:13] | Where, Lucien?! Where is his place? | 在哪Lucien 他在哪 |
[01:15] | Warehouse… in Wynwood. | Wynwood的仓库 |
[01:20] | He’s gone, Mike. And we lost our only lead. | 他死了 Mike 我们唯一的线索也没了 |
[01:22] | Not quite. Lucien told me where to find him. | 还没有 Lucien告诉我去哪找那个人了 |
[01:24] | Well, then, I think we owe that son of a bitch a visit. | 很好 该和那个混蛋会会了 |
[01:30] | In any search-and-capture operation, | 在任何搜捕行动中 |
[01:33] | you have to balance speed against planning. | 你必须权衡好速度和计划 |
[01:36] | Once you locate your target, | 你一旦锁定了目标 |
[01:38] | you have a hard choice to make — | 你就面临艰难的选择 |
[01:39] | take too much time planning, and your target gets away. | 花太多时间做计划 目标就该没影了 |
[01:43] | Take too little time planning, and you get yourself killed. | 可计划如果太仓促 那就等于去送死 |
[01:56] | He’s in there. We should go in now. | 他在那 我们快进去 |
[01:58] | I’m pretty sure we can bypass the security system. | 我有谱我们能避开安保系统 |
[02:01] | The guy just tried to mow us down | 那人差点就用那个大口径的机枪 |
[02:02] | with a high-caliber machine gun, Mike. | 把我们结果了 Mike |
[02:04] | “I’m pretty sure” Isn’t what I want to hear right now. | “我有谱”可不是我现在想听的 |
[02:07] | He thinks we’re dead, Sam. He won’t be expecting us. | 他觉得我们死了 Sam 他可没想到我们在这 |
[02:09] | Oh, well, then it’ll be a walk in the park. | 那好 在园子里要走一段路了 |
[02:11] | Look, I’m just saying, Mike, | 我说了吧 Mike |
[02:13] | the guy killed an experienced CIA field officer | 那个杀了资深的CIA探员的家伙 |
[02:15] | and framed you for it. | 陷害了你 |
[02:16] | Guy’s gonna be a handful whether he sees us coming or not. | 无论他看没看到咱们出来都很棘手 |
[02:19] | If we call for reinforcements, we might tip him off. | 一旦咱们叫援兵 就会打草惊蛇 |
[02:21] | We can’t risk that. | 我们可不能冒这个险 |
[02:22] | Right. What kind of defenses we talking about? | 好吧 我们说的守卫是什么水平的 |
[02:25] | Nothing we can’t handle. | 没啥是我们掌控不了的 |
[02:27] | Oh, great, so, we’re gonna snatch a murderer | 很好 我们就拿着破磁铁和一卷胶带 |
[02:30] | with some magnets and a roll of duct tape? | 去把杀人凶手抓过来吗 |
[02:32] | And guns, Sam. Plenty of guns. | 还有枪 Sam 好多枪呢 |
[02:37] | Most commercial security systems use magnetic sensors. | 大多数商业安保系统用磁感应器 |
[02:40] | When a door opens, it breaks an electrical circuit | 门一开 电回路就断了 |
[02:42] | and triggers the alarm, | 也就拉响了警报 |
[02:44] | which means defeating the system is just a matter | 这就是说搞定一个安保系统 |
[02:46] | of keeping a magnet in contact with the sensor. | 就是让磁感应器还连在电路中就可以的问题了 |
[03:01] | Unfortunately, very security-conscious people | 不走运的是 对保安更小心的人 |
[03:03] | often customize systems with less-visible sensors… | 通常会给系统定制一个不起眼的感应器 |
[03:07] | Mike | Mike. |
[03:08] | I think I stepped on something. | 我好像踩到什么了 |
[03:10] | Like a pressure plate in the floor | 比如说地板上的压力弹簧片 |
[03:12] | that silently announces your presence… | 会无声息报告有人进入 |
[03:14] | And gives whoever’s inside | 让屋里的人 |
[03:16] | a chance to do something about it. | 趁机逃跑 |
[03:26] | Mike, there’s the guy! | Mike 他在那 |
[03:51] | 杀害Max的凶手 | |
[03:54] | 嫁祸Michael的人 | |
[04:07] | Mike, it’s over. | Mike 行了 |
[04:10] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[04:18] | So the guy who shot Max | 杀害Max的家伙 |
[04:20] | finally pokes his head out | 终于露面了 |
[04:21] | and no one thinks to call me? | 结果没人把我叫上 |
[04:23] | I wanted to, believe me. There just wasn’t time. | 我很想 相信我 可是当时太紧急了 |
[04:25] | You keep me on the sidelines again, | 下次要在让我置身事外 |
[04:27] | you can bandage your own burns. | 你就自己包扎吧 |
[04:29] | Focus, people. | 听着 伙计们 |
[04:30] | We got to find this guy, and the only thing we got now | 我们找到这个人了 可我们唯一收获的 |
[04:32] | is a thoroughly toasted computer. | 就是一个彻底烧焦的电脑 |
[04:33] | It looks like scrap metal. | 跟破铁片似的 |
[04:35] | You really think you can get something off there? | 你真以为我们还能找到什么啊 |
[04:37] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[04:39] | He wouldn’t have destroyed it if there wasn’t something there. | 如果没问题 他也不会把它毁了 |
[04:41] | I know a guy who can help, but it’s gonna take some doing. | 我知道一个能帮上忙的家伙 可是要有代价的 |
[04:43] | We’re not exactly on speaking terms. | 我们不能光说不动 |
[04:45] | 我还接了个商业安全的活 | |
[04:47] | I told Jesse I would do. | 我跟Jesse说我干的 |
[04:48] | We got to make it fast, Sam. I already talked to Pearce. | 我们得快点 Sam 我已经和Pearce谈过了 |
[04:50] | She’s investigating the warehouse fire. | 她去调查仓库的起火原因了 |
[04:52] | That was like two hours ago. How’d she even know? | 两个小时前的事情 她怎么知道的 |
[04:54] | I’m not sure, but I’m supposed to meet her there later. | 我不确定 但我一会要在那见她 |
[04:56] | You think she suspects you’re involved? | 你觉得她怀疑你和这件事有染 |
[04:58] | I don’t know what she knows, but it’s probably a good idea | 我不知道她知道什么 不过你们 |
[05:00] | for you two to steer clear of me for a while. | 可能最好能避开我一会 |
[05:03] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 那这个怎样 |
[05:04] | You fill in for me on this job with Jesse, | 你替我和Jesse干这个活 |
[05:06] | fi and I will handle the barbecued hard drive. | 我和Fi来解决烤焦的硬盘 |
[05:08] | Until then, we’ll just go radio silent. | 我们必须保持无线电静默 |
[05:10] | No calls, no contact till we know what’s up. | 不能打电话 不能联系 直到我们弄清真相 |
[05:12] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[05:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | It’s an HK91. | 这是一把HK91 |
[05:29] | The same make and model was used in a murder in Hialeah | 和Hialeah市谋杀案用的枪是同一型号 |
[05:32] | the police discovered this morning. | 警察今天早上发现了它 |
[05:33] | And this is connected to our investigation how? | 这和我们的调查有关系吗 |
[05:37] | Murder victim was a Romanian war criminal. | 死者是一个来自罗马尼亚的战犯 |
[05:39] | Max had dealings in that area in 2002, made some enemies. | 2002年 Max在那里处理一些事情 他在那有一群死对头 |
[05:44] | Not sure why they’d wait a decade to come after him, but… | 虽然我们还不确定他们为什么要等上十年才上门来 但是 |
[05:46] | at this point, it’s the best lead we’ve got. | 就目前的形式来说 这是我们掌握的最好的线索 |
[05:48] | Sounds good. How can I help? | 听上去不错 我要干些什么 |
[05:50] | You can start by letting me have your files on the investigation. | 你可以先把对你的调查文件给我看看 |
[05:52] | I want to review everything | 我想要掌控 |
[05:54] | for a connection to the Romanians. | 一切和罗马尼亚人的联系 |
[05:56] | why don’t you let me take another look at the files? I could — | 我难道不能看一眼吗 我能 |
[05:58] | No offense, but I need my own eyes on this. | 无意冒犯 但我想这只能我一个人看 |
[06:01] | I’ve got a feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[06:03] | I know I’m close. | 我知道我接近真相了 |
[06:06] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:07] | I could get you all my files…friday. | 我可以把我的资料全给你 周五怎样 |
[06:10] | Make it tomorrow. | 就明天吧 |
[06:12] | Latest. | 最晚明天 |
[06:21] | Look, Mike, I appreciate you filling in for Sam | 听着 Mike 我非常感激你能顶替Sam做这份工作 |
[06:23] | on this job. I really do. | 真的很感激 |
[06:24] | I just got to ask you, are you sure this is a good time | 我想问你 你现在真的有心情 |
[06:26] | for you to be taking freelance work? | 接这种零工吗 |
[06:28] | Well, the way I see it, | 我所知道的是 |
[06:29] | Sam’s got his hands full, and you need the help. | Sam忙不过来 而你正需要帮忙 |
[06:31] | Yeah, and your CIA contact is like this close | 是啊 你的CIA联系人也许马上就要发现 |
[06:33] | to discovering you’ve been lying to her. | 你对她说了谎 |
[06:34] | All the more reason for me to stay busy and out of her way. | 我想做了只是让自己忙起来然后远离那个女人 |
[06:37] | Just tell me what the job is. | 告诉我要干些什么 |
[06:39] | It’s a — it’s a corporate-security gig. | 是件商业安全的案子 |
[06:41] | Client’s name is Richard Gronbach — billionaire. | 委托人叫做Richard Gronbach 亿万富翁 |
[06:43] | He owns fast-food joints and big-box stores. | 他拥有几家快餐店和仓储式超市 |
[06:46] | Some industrial-espionage types have been targeting him. | 一些商业间谍已经盯上了他 |
[06:49] | – Do we know what they’re after? – No. No. | -知道他们在找什么吗 -不知道 |
[06:51] | That’s what we have to find out. | 等我们要去调查呢 |
[06:52] | I got in with them posing as a middleman | 我假装中介人 |
[06:54] | for stolen financial data. | 和他们取得了联系 |
[06:56] | The other day, they asked me if I know a decryption guy | 有一天 他们问我能不能找到一个 |
[06:58] | who could do a quick job. | 做零工的解密人员 |
[06:59] | Enter Michael Westen, a.K.A. Matt Graham. | 你Michael Westen 化名Matt Graham. |
[07:01] | They’re meeting at a private airport | 和他们在私人机场碰头 |
[07:03] | that Gronbach uses up north. | Gronbach会降落在那 |
[07:05] | They want to hack some airport computers. | 他们想入侵机场电脑 |
[07:06] | I think I can handle that. | 我想我能做到 |
[07:08] | There’s one more little — little thing. | 还有一件小事 很小的事 |
[07:09] | Uh, I needed someone to take some surveillance photos | 我需要有人帮我在停车场 |
[07:12] | in the parking lot. | 拍几张监控的照片 |
[07:14] | Only problem is, all my guys look like FBI agents. | 唯一的问题就是 我的人都长得像FBI探员 |
[07:16] | So, I figured no one would notice, like, a… | 所以 能不被人察觉的 |
[07:18] | you know, like a 60ish-year-old woman | 你知道 就只有60多岁的老太太 |
[07:21] | sitting in a car. – You called my mom. | -坐在车里 -你指的是我妈 |
[07:23] | I’ll call her and tell her it’s a no-go. It’s — I — | 我会打电话告诉她她儿子不准 -只是 |
[07:26] | just tell me it’s safe. | 告诉我安不安全 |
[07:27] | They’re white-collar guys, Mike. It’s a cakewalk. | 就是一群白领 Mike 这简直小菜一碟 |
[07:30] | It’s just something to keep your mind off things | 当Sam和Fi在解决你CIA的麻烦的时候 |
[07:31] | while Sam and Fi deal with your CIA problem. | 你只需要动动脑子就行了 |
[07:34] | I said I don’t want to talk to you. Go away! | 我说过我不想跟你说话 走开 |
[07:36] | Dixon, I just need a small favor, okay? | Dixon 我需要你帮点小忙 可以吗 |
[07:38] | Favors are for friends, | 是啊 帮你这个朋友 |
[07:39] | and friends don’t tase one another | 而那个朋友把我电晕 |
[07:41] | and put them in the trunks of cars! | 开着车丢下我就跑了 |
[07:42] | Dixon | Sam的”朋友” |
[07:44] | First of all, that was years ago. | 第一 那是几年前的旧账了 |
[07:46] | Second, I said I was sorry. | 第二 我说了对不起 |
[07:47] | And, you know, third, if you’d agreed to help, | 第三 你知道 如果你答应帮忙 |
[07:49] | I wouldn’t have had to do it. | 我就不会那么做了 |
[07:50] | You never have to tase anyone, ever! | 你不该电晕我的 |
[07:52] | How can you sit there and t– mnh! Leave me alone! | 你怎能就坐那 然后… 别来烦我 |
[07:55] | Dixon, just hear me out. | Dixon 听我把话说完 |
[07:57] | A quick trip to your lab, | 对你来说小事一桩 |
[07:58] | we take some stuff off a computer, | 我们需要从电脑里提取些东西 |
[08:00] | you never see me again. | 然后你就再也不会看见我了 |
[08:02] | Oh, since you put it that way — no! Okay? | 盘算得不错呀 不可能 明白吗 |
[08:04] | Are you sure that’s your answer? | 你确定这就是你的答案吗 |
[08:06] | Who are you? How’d you get in here? | 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[08:09] | You picked my door lock?! Wh– | 你把门撬了 |
[08:10] | Sam said you might be reluctant to help. | Sam说你也许会拒绝帮忙 |
[08:12] | Sam! No! Oh, Fi. Fi! | -Sam 不 -Fi Fi |
[08:15] | Ohh…Fi. | 我的天哪 |
[08:17] | I was really hoping that wouldn’t be necessary. | 我真的觉得没必要这样做 |
[08:21] | So, uh, where’s his lab? | 那么 他的实验室在哪 |
[08:22] | Other side of town. | 镇子的另一边 |
[08:25] | Hopefully he wakes up by the time we get there. | 希望我们到那的时候他能醒过来 |
[08:27] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | So, what’s a corporate spy, anyway? | 什么是商业间谍 |
[08:35] | Usually former finance guys or consultants | 通常指那些偷窃并持有商业机密 |
[08:37] | who finally figured out they can make more money | 并借此赚取大量金钱的 |
[08:39] | stealing corporate secrets than keeping them. | 商业或金融人士 |
[08:41] | It’s nothing too scary. It’s gonna be quick. | 没什么吓人的 事情会很快结束的 |
[08:43] | Mike’s gonna use the decryption software on this laptop, | Mike会用这台笔记本电脑上的解密软件 |
[08:46] | go in there and do his hacking thing for them. | 来进行黑客入侵 |
[08:48] | Maddy, you’re gonna document everything. | Maddy 你要记录下一切过程 |
[08:50] | Mike comes back, we debrief, we are done by lunch. | 然后Mike回来 上交成果 我们中饭前就能搞定 |
[08:54] | – Here we go. Right over here. Where? | -我们开始吧 就在那边 -在哪 |
[08:56] | Black Benz. | 黑色的奔驰 |
[08:58] | All right, you see that weasel texting on his phone? | 好的 你能拍到那个发短信的混蛋吗 |
[08:59] | That’s Holcomb. | 那就是Holcomb |
[09:01] | He’s the one running this little project. | 就是他运作这一切 |
[09:03] | Holcomb | 项目经理 |
[09:07] | Well, it’s nice to be dealing | 这活挺轻松的 |
[09:08] | with people who carry Blackberrys | 对方拿的是黑莓 |
[09:10] | instead of guns for a change. | 而不是一大堆的枪 |
[09:12] | All right. Maddy, you go get set up in short-term parking. | 好的 Maddy 你到那边的临时停车场去 |
[09:14] | Mike, good luck. | Mike 好运 |
[09:16] | I’ll be parked right down the road if you guys need anything. | 如果你们需要任何帮助的话 我的车就停在马路的尽头 |
[09:20] | Businesses often use independent contractors on jobs | 在商业往来中 人们更愿意用外包形式 |
[09:25] | to contain costs and limit liability. | 来控制支出和限制债务 |
[09:28] | Criminals do the same thing for similar reasons. | 对犯罪分子来说也是同样的道理 |
[09:30] | Someone who just joined the team | 当有人加入你的团伙时 |
[09:33] | won’t expect an equal cut of whatever you’re stealing, | 你绝对不会想让他们分你一杯羹 |
[09:36] | and if they don’t know your plans, | 而如果他们不知道你的计划 |
[09:37] | they can’t go to the cops. – Are you Graham? | 他们也就不能报警了 -你是Graham |
[09:39] | That’s me. | 是的 |
[09:40] | I’m Holcomb. | 我是Holcomb |
[09:42] | This is Ward. | 这是Ward |
[09:44] | We’ll be working together today. | 我们今天要在一起工作 |
[09:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:47] | Wait. Slow down. | 等等 慢点走 |
[09:48] | You want to fill me in on what we’re doing? | 你能讲讲我们要做的事吗 |
[09:50] | I can tell you what we’re not doing. | 对此我无可奉告 |
[09:52] | We’re not asking questions. | 我们不是在问问题 |
[09:53] | I got to know what the job is. I got to know — | 我得了解我要做的工作 我得了解 |
[09:55] | You’re gonna push some buttons on a computer when I tell you to. | 你要做的只是在电脑前敲几下键盘 |
[10:03] | There’s nothing quite like the feeling that you get | 任务进行到一半 |
[10:05] | in the pit of your stomach when you begin to suspect | 发现情报有误 |
[10:07] | your intelligence on an operation may have been wrong. | 那感觉真是恶心至极 |
[10:10] | Once you’re in, though, there’s not much you can do | 一旦你进去 你能做的事很少 |
[10:12] | but keep your eyes open | 但留心观察 |
[10:14] | and figure out just how bad the situation is. | 才能判断你的处境有多遭 |
[10:18] | Uh, guys, I thought I was just pushing buttons. | 伙计们 我以为只是敲敲键盘罢了 |
[10:21] | – What’s with the hardware? -Okay. | -这些是干什么用的 -好吧 |
[10:23] | Mr. Inquisitive. | 好奇先生 |
[10:25] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 我只想说一次 |
[10:27] | A billionaire named Richard Gronbach | 一个叫做Richard Gronbach的亿万富翁 |
[10:29] | is landing here today at noon. | 中午要在这里停靠 |
[10:31] | By then, we are gonna have this whole place locked down. | 在那之前 我们要将这整个地方锁住 |
[10:33] | We board his plane, we use our, uh, “Hardware” | 我们要上他的飞机 用我们 呃 硬件 |
[10:36] | to take care of his security detail | 来问候问候他的安全小分队 |
[10:38] | and to convince Mr. Gronbach to give up his bank codes, | 然后让Gronbach先生交出他的银行密码 |
[10:41] | and then you… | 这之后 你 |
[10:42] | You get to push some buttons. | 你就给我老老实实的敲键盘 |
[10:44] | Got it? | 明白 |
[10:45] | Sounds good. I wish you would’ve told me that earlier. | 听上去不错 我真希望你能早点告诉我 |
[10:48] | I would’ve brought my own piece. | 我只会拿我的那一份 |
[10:49] | Why don’t you give me one of those bad boys? | 你为什么不给我一把坏孩子呢 |
[10:51] | I’ll make myself useful. | 我能派上用场 |
[10:52] | Thanks. But we got this. | 谢谢 不过我们搞得定 |
[10:59] | Everyone to the center of the room! | 所有人都到房间中间去 |
[11:01] | -Now!-Get down! | -马上 -趴下 |
[11:05] | Down! | 趴下 |
[11:06] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不准动 不准动 |
[11:11] | There’s a cold math to hostage-taking. | 在劫持人质方面有一套冷酷的算法 |
[11:13] | Once someone dies, things get worse quickly. | 一旦有人死亡 事态会迅速恶化 |
[11:16] | Because the penalty for killing one hostage | 因为杀了一个人质的处罚 |
[11:18] | is pretty much the same | 和杀掉所有人质的处罚 |
[11:19] | as the penalty for killing all of them… | 反正也差不多 |
[11:21] | The key is keeping that first person alive… | 关键是不能让任何一个人死去 |
[11:26] | even if you have to bruise a few ribs to do it. | 即便你为了做到得受点伤 |
[11:32] | Hey, old man. | 嘿 老家伙 |
[11:34] | I know you think you’re supposed to be a hero here. | 我知道你觉着自己应该当个英雄 |
[11:38] | But you’re not ready for this action. You understand? | 但是你可没准备好 懂没 |
[11:40] | Y-y-yeah. I understand. | 是是是的 我懂 |
[11:41] | I was just explaining to the rent-a-cop here | 我刚才在和这个假警察解释 |
[11:44] | the merits of cooperating. | 合作的美德 |
[11:47] | I think I’ve earned my keep. | 我想我赚到我那份钱了 |
[11:49] | You’ll earn your keep with the computer. | 你的那份得操作电脑才挣得到 |
[11:52] | Now put him with the others. | 把他和其他人放一起去 |
[11:58] | Get inside! Get inside! Sit down. | 进去 进去 坐下来 |
[12:01] | All right, everyone! | 好了 所有人注意 |
[12:02] | May I have your attention? | 注意了 |
[12:05] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[12:07] | In fact, you are gonna be | 事实上 你们将要成为我们 |
[12:09] | our new partners in a little business venture. | 这小小冒险中的新伙伴 |
[12:12] | Your job here today is easy — | 你们今天的工作很简单 |
[12:16] | stay calm… | 保持冷静 |
[12:17] | And do as you’re told. | 按我们说的去做 |
[12:19] | And in exchange for a job well done, | 作为顺利完成工作的奖励 |
[12:21] | you will receive two things — | 你们会收到两个东西 |
[12:24] | a gift certificate for a steak dinner… | 一张牛排大餐的礼品券 |
[12:27] | and your lives. | 还有你们的小命 |
[12:29] | Now, I-I know some of you | 我知道你们中某些人 |
[12:31] | must be concerned that you’ve seen our faces. | 一定会担心自己见过我们的脸 |
[12:33] | Don’t be, because in a few hours, | 别担心 因为过几个小时 |
[12:34] | my team and I are gonna be sitting on a beach in a country | 我和我的团队将会坐在某个 |
[12:36] | that does not cooperate with U.S. Law enforcement. | 和美国不合作的国家的沙滩上了 |
[12:39] | So, you see, you have nothing to fear | 所以 只要事情发展顺利 |
[12:42] | as long as things go well today. | 你们真的没什么好害怕的 |
[12:44] | But if things don’t go well… | 但是如果事情不顺利 |
[12:47] | if you resist… | 如果你反抗 |
[12:49] | or try to call the police… | 或试图报警 |
[12:52] | then I’m gonna be forced to use this. | 那么你就是在逼我用这个 |
[12:56] | And kill every single one of you. | 杀死你们所有人 |
[13:03] | steak dinner… | 牛排大餐 |
[13:04] | or a grenade. | 还是手榴弹 |
[13:06] | The choice is yours. | 你们自己选择 |
[13:13] | Go. | 快走 |
[13:15] | Up the stairs to the left, ladies. | 小姐们 上楼左转 |
[13:18] | Go. | 快走 |
[13:20] | Everybody in the conference room. | 所有人都进会议室 |
[13:24] | Hey, at the risk of asking a question, | 冒险问个问题 |
[13:26] | who you got taking roll call on the hostages? | 你要谁去清点人质 |
[13:28] | Roll call? How do you mean? | 清点 什么意思 |
[13:31] | Come on. You’re a pro. | 少来了 你们可是职业的 |
[13:33] | you do a head count… | 你们点个人头 |
[13:35] | check it against the employee records, | 和员工名单比对下 |
[13:37] | make sure everybody’s here. | 以确保所有人都在 |
[13:38] | This isn’t homeroom, Graham. Don’t worry. | 这又不是年级教室 Graham 别担心 |
[13:40] | We’ve got everybody. | 所有人都在这里 |
[13:42] | You know how I ended up in the joint? | 你知道我是怎么进监狱的么 |
[13:44] | 1997, my crew was doing a bank job up in Boston. | 1997年 我的团队在波士顿抢劫银行 |
[13:47] | We didn’t notice that there was | 没注意那天有一个 |
[13:49] | an extra security guard on duty. | 额外的安保人员在值班 |
[13:50] | He hid in the can and called the cops. | 他藏在厕所里打电话通知了条子 |
[13:52] | Feel free to check all the stalls | 那下次你去厕所的时候 |
[13:54] | next time you go take a leak. | 尽情检查小隔间吧 |
[13:56] | You already missed one guard. | 你已经漏了一个保安 |
[13:57] | You don’t want to see that happen again, do you? | 你不会想这种事再发生吧 |
[14:00] | Look, I’ll pull the personnel files | 我会从机场电脑里 |
[14:01] | from the airport’s computer. | 调取人事档案 |
[14:03] | I’ll cross-check it against the hostages. | 我会把这份名单和人质反复比对 |
[14:04] | Consider it insurance. | 确保安全 |
[14:08] | Fine. Knock yourself out. | 好吧 随你便了 |
[14:10] | You won’t regret it, boss man. | 你不会后悔的 老板 |
[14:14] | Next. Come on. | 下一个 快点 |
[14:16] | The ironic thing about infiltrating | 关于渗透犯罪团体的 |
[14:18] | a group of criminals | 一件讽刺的事就是 |
[14:20] | is that the only way to successfully be accepted… | 能被成功接纳的唯一方法就是 |
[14:21] | Next. | 下一个 |
[14:23] | Is to actually be helpful. | 真正帮得上忙 |
[14:24] | Stan Werner. Have a seat. | Stan Werner 去坐吧 |
[14:26] | Next. Next. | 下一个 下一个 |
[14:27] | If you’re useless or lazy, | 如果你没啥用或者是个懒骨头 |
[14:29] | you’ll probably wind up getting shot. | 很有可能的下场就是吃枪子 |
[14:31] | Good. Sit down. Next. | 很好 坐下来 下一个 |
[14:32] | J-j-Judy — j-Judy — Judy — | 我是 J-j-j-judy Judy |
[14:35] | Come on. Spit your name out. Come on! | 快点 把自己名字说出来 快点 |
[14:37] | Judy Epplebee | Judy Epplebee. |
[14:40] | Okay. Thanks. You have to be | 好的 谢谢 你必须得 |
[14:42] | the best little worker you can be… | 尽力做到最好 |
[14:43] | Sit d– get her to sit down. | 坐下来 让她去坐 |
[14:45] | .All to give yourself room | 这一切都是为了找机会 |
[14:47] | to look for the best opportunity | 摧毁你雇主 |
[14:48] | to destroy the people you’re working for. | 打算进行的计划 |
[14:50] | Hey! Blondie! Yeah. | 嘿 金发妞 没错 |
[14:53] | With the spiked hair. Come here! | 头发尖尖的那个 过来 |
[14:54] | Yeah, you! | 没错 就是你 |
[14:56] | See anybody else spiky and blond? | 还有其他人头发又尖又黄么 |
[14:59] | Show me some I.D. | 给我看身份证 |
[15:01] | What the hell’s going on, Michael? | 到底发生了什么事 Michael |
[15:03] | Tell me you have a plan. | 告诉我 你个计划 |
[15:04] | I do, but I’m gonna need your help. | 有的 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[15:07] | What a surprise. | 还真令人惊讶 |
[15:09] | Okay, smart lady, you’re gonna have a job. | 好的 这位聪明的女生 你将会有个工作 |
[15:11] | You’re gonna keep everyone in that room calm. | 你得让那个房间的所有人都冷静下来 |
[15:12] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[15:13] | – I think I can do that. – Good. Go sit down. | -我觉得我能 -好的 去坐下 |
[15:15] | Get her to sit down. Come on. | 让她去坐 快点 |
[15:17] | Move it along. | 往里走 |
[15:25] | Next. Wait. Hold on. | 下一个 等等 先打住 |
[15:27] | Where are the guys? I need a guy. | 男人都哪去了 这是个男人名 |
[15:28] | I need a “Jack Marsden.” | 叫 Jack Marsden |
[15:31] | Jack Marsden | Jack Marsden? |
[15:33] | Uh, there’s no other guys in here. | 这没其他男人了 |
[15:34] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[15:37] | Gentlemen, we got a problem. | 绅士们 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:39] | – What kind of problem? – Oh, nothing too big. | -什么样的麻烦 -不是什么大麻烦 |
[15:42] | Just my hostage count was off and we’re missing someone. | 不过就是我的比对完成了 发现我们漏了一个人 |
[15:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:46] | Jack Marsden | Jack Marsden. |
[15:47] | Works in the maintenance hangar. | 在修机棚工作 |
[15:49] | No way. We cleared all the buildings. | 不可能 整座楼都被我们清空了 |
[15:51] | The computer doesn’t lie. Somebody is missing! | 电脑可不会撒谎 有人漏掉了 |
[15:54] | I don’t know who the hell you think you are, | 我不知道你TMD把自己当成谁 |
[15:57] | but I don’t appreciate being yelled at. | 但老子不喜欢被对着喊 |
[15:59] | Well, I don’t appreciate working on a job run by amateurs! | 这样的话 老子还不喜欢和外行一起干 |
[16:03] | Maybe you’re not worried about jail, | 也许你不担心进监狱 |
[16:05] | but I am certainly not going back! | 但我是肯定不会回去的 |
[16:06] | Now, the computer says that Marsden’s office | 电脑显示Marsden的办公室 |
[16:08] | is over in the maintenance hangar. | 在修机棚 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you let me handle this? | 让我来处理这事吧 |
[16:12] | I’ll go over there, check it out. | 我去那检查下 |
[16:16] | Send Landes with him. I’m not taking any chances. | 让Landes和他一起去 我不想冒险 |
[16:22] | Man, like Ward said, we checked this building. | 老兄 就像Ward说的 我们把整座楼都检查过了 |
[16:24] | No one’s here. You got your count wrong. | 没人在这 你一定是数错了 |
[16:31] | If I got my count wrong… | 如果是我数错了 |
[16:33] | Why is this coffee still hot?! | 那为什么这咖啡还是热的 |
[16:36] | Son of a bitch! | 他娘的 |
[16:37] | – He’s around here somewhere! – Man, calm down! | -他就在这附近 -老兄 冷静点 |
[16:40] | No, I’m not gonna calm down | 在找到这家伙之前 |
[16:40] | until I find this guy, and I know he’s here. | 我不会冷静 我知道他在这 |
[16:42] | And I’m gonna tear this place upside down to find him! | 我要把这地方翻个底朝天找到他 |
[16:46] | You should go check the perimeter. | 你得去查查周围 |
[16:48] | Holcomb didn’t say anything about splitting up. | Holcomb没说可以分开行动 |
[16:50] | Yeah, Holcomb didn’t say anything about screwing up, either. | 没错 可Holcomb也没说搞砸了怎么办 |
[16:53] | You want to be the guy that tells him we missed this guy again? | 你想当那个告诉他数漏人的家伙吗 |
[16:55] | Go back to the S.U.V. After you check the perimeter. | 检查完周长就回S.U.V.去 |
[16:58] | I’ll meet you there. | 咱们在那碰头 |
[16:59] | I’ll meet you there! | 咱们在那碰头 |
[17:01] | Let’s go! Let’s find this guy! | 来吧 我们来找出那家伙 |
[17:03] | Come on! | 赶快 |
[17:10] | Mike, thank God. | Mike 谢天谢地 |
[17:12] | I was getting a little worried, man. What’s going on? | 我开始有些担心了 发生了什么 |
[17:14] | Hey, Jesse, we have a hostage situation. | Jesse 我们被绑架了 |
[17:15] | Holcomb and three other guys have locked down the airport. | Holcomb和他的三个手下封锁了机场 |
[17:17] | They’ve got MAC-10s and grenades. | 他们有机枪和手榴弹 |
[17:19] | Wait. Wait a minute. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[17:21] | Yeah, your thieves aren’t hacking airport computers, Jesse. | 是啊 Jesse 你所谓的小偷并不是要黑了机场的电脑 |
[17:23] | They’re looking to drain Gronbach’s bank account. | 他们是在打Gronbach的银行账户的主意 |
[17:25] | Jesus. W-we got to call the cops, man. | 天哪 我们得报警 |
[17:27] | No. If we want to keep everyone alive, | 不行 如果你不想弄出人命来 |
[17:29] | our only move is to create a distraction | 我们唯一能做的就是分散他们的注意力 |
[17:30] | and get the hostages out. | 然后解救人质 |
[17:33] | Yeah. What — what do you want me to do? | 是啊 你 你想要我做什么 |
[17:34] | I need you to cut a hole | 我需要你在西南方机库的围栏边 |
[17:35] | through the fence near the southwest hangar. | 开一个大口子 |
[17:36] | That’s the way we’re gonna try to escape. | 我们得从那个口子逃跑 |
[17:39] | Okay, Mike, I don’t mean to second-guess you, | 好吧 Mike我无意猜疑 |
[17:40] | but how are you gonna distract four guys with MAC-10s? | 但你要怎么转移一堆拿机枪的家伙的注意呢 |
[17:42] | I’m working on that. I’ll call you later. | 我正在试 我一会儿打给你 |
[17:46] | To improvise a weapon, you have to understand | 要想做一把武器 你就得明白 |
[17:48] | the basic principle behind whatever you’re making. | 你制造的东西的基本原理 |
[17:51] | A gun, for example, is just a barrel and a firing pin… | 就拿枪来说 只不过是一根枪管和一根撞针罢了 |
[17:56] | while a time-delay bomb can be as simple | 定时炸弹也很简单 |
[17:59] | as a corrosive chemical, an oxidizing agent, | 你只需要有一些腐蚀性的化学用品和氧化剂 |
[18:02] | and something to keep them | 和一个能让他们有足够时间 |
[18:04] | from mixing together long enough | 混合在一起的容器 |
[18:05] | so you don’t blow your hands off. | 这样你就不用手忙脚乱了 |
[18:17] | Marsden wasn’t in the building. Did you see him out here? | Marsden不在这栋房子里 你在外面看见他了吗 |
[18:19] | No, man. There’s no one out here. What’s that? | 没有 先生 外面没有任何人 那是什么 |
[18:21] | These are his papers. | 这些是他的文件 |
[18:23] | I took everything he had in his desk, you know — | 我拿了他桌子里的所有东西 你知道 |
[18:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. | 是的 是的 无所谓 |
[18:26] | Just hurry up and put it in the trunk. | 你就快点放好东西坐上来吧 |
[18:27] | We got to get back. | 我们要回去了 |
[18:28] | Holcomb’s gonna be pissed! | Holcomb在发大脾气 |
[18:43] | Jesus, Fi. | 老天啊 Fi |
[18:45] | The guy in the trunk needs to be alive | 我们得让车里的那家伙活着呀 |
[18:46] | to do his fancy computer work later. | 来表演他完美的计算机技术 |
[18:48] | I just want to get this over with, | 我只是想快点完事 |
[18:50] | give Michael what he wants, and be done with it. | 给Michael他想要的东西 然后让一切都过去 |
[18:53] | Not to pry, but is there something with you and Mike? | 毫无疑问 你和Mike之间又发生了什么 |
[18:56] | I mean, ever since you guys moved in together, | 我指的是 自从你们俩住在一起后 |
[18:58] | it seems like things have been a little tense. | 关系好像变得有些紧张啊 |
[19:00] | I’d be happy with tense. | 我乐意 |
[19:02] | Michael can find room for my snow globes in his apartment, | Micheal能为我的雪花水晶球腾出地方 |
[19:04] | but he can’t seem to figure out how I fit into his life. | 但他似乎对我的入住感到有些格格不入 |
[19:06] | Well, you know how Mikey is with commitment. | 好吧 你知道Mikey做了多大的妥协 |
[19:09] | You know, I really don’t want to talk about his issues right now. | 你知道吗 我现在真的不想谈到他 |
[19:11] | I have issues of my own. | 我有我自己的事 |
[19:12] | I am driving around with an unconscious man in my trunk. | 我开着车 后背箱里装着个不省人事的家伙 |
[19:16] | Correction — | 纠正一下 |
[19:18] | I am driving around with an unconscious man in my trunk… | 我开着车 后背箱里装着个不省人事的家伙 |
[19:20] | And a cop trying to pull me over. | 然后警察正在试图抓住我 |
[19:21] | Aw, crap. Do you think someone spotted us nabbing Dixon? | 糟透了 你觉得有人看到我们绑了Dixon吗 |
[19:25] | We’re not gonna stick around to find out. | 看来我们不能磨磨蹭蹭了 |
[19:32] | – Landes, you find anything? – Yeah, we found a — | – Landes 你找到什么了吗 -是啊 我们找到了 |
[19:34] | We found a cup of steaming coffee | 我们在Marsden那堆满半成品文件的书桌上 |
[19:36] | on top of some half-finished paperwork on Marsden’s desk. | 找到了一杯热气腾腾的咖啡 |
[19:39] | Hot coffee? | 热咖啡 |
[19:41] | Which means we just missed him. | 也就意味着我们刚刚错过了他 |
[19:42] | Now, I know he’s out there somewhere. | 现在 我知道他正在外面的某处 |
[19:44] | We should organize a search. | 我们应当组织一次搜查 |
[19:45] | I’ll stay with the hostages. You guys — | 我守着这群人质 你们 |
[19:47] | Who the hell do you think you are, giving orders? | 你以为你是谁啊 在这里发命令 |
[19:49] | You are just the keyboard monkey, remember? | 你只是只敲键盘的猴子 明白吗 |
[19:52] | And I’m not convinced | 而且我不相信 |
[19:53] | of anything this guy says, all right? | 这个家伙说的任何话 |
[19:55] | W-what does a cup of coffee prove? | 那热咖啡又代表了什么 |
[19:57] | We don’t even know that anybody’s really out there. | 我们并不知道外面是不是真的有人 |
[20:07] | Outside! | 外面 |
[20:19] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他不可能走远 |
[20:21] | Spread out, find him. Find him! | 都散开 找到他 找到他 |
[20:38] | It came from the roof! It came from the roof! | 他在屋顶 他在屋顶 |
[20:40] | It’s Marsden! | 是Marsden |
[20:49] | Hey, chief, you and me need to have a chat | 老大 我们得谈谈 |
[20:51] | about your perfect little plan. | 关于你那完美的小计划 |
[21:02] | Mike, There you are. Dude, I was about 60 seconds away | Mike 太好了 再晚1分钟 |
[21:04] | from calling the boys in blue and hoping for the best. | 我就要忍不住报警了 |
[21:06] | Not yet. We’re still the best chance the hostages have | 还不行 我们最好还是 |
[21:09] | of getting out of here alive. | 找机会让人质逃跑 |
[21:10] | Yeah? Then why did I just see a truck explode? | 是吗 可我刚刚只看到了一辆爆炸的汽车 |
[21:12] | I told Holcomb his team missed a maintenance man | 我告诉Holcomb当他的团伙把所有人都关起来的时候 |
[21:14] | when they were rounding everybody up. | 他们漏掉了一名维修工 |
[21:15] | If I can get his team to start a manhunt… | 如果我能让他的团伙开始搜捕那个维修工的话 |
[21:18] | Then we might able to get the hostages out. Okay. I like it. | 那么我们就有机会让人质逃跑 好的 我喜欢这个计划 |
[21:19] | All right, well, there’s a nice big hole in the fence | 那么 当你准备好时 |
[21:21] | by the southwest hangar whenever you’re ready. | 靠西南机库的围栏边有个非常大的口子 |
[21:23] | Well, there’s one more problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[21:25] | Gronbach’s plane is scheduled to arrive in one hour. | Gronbach的飞机计划一个小时后降落在这里 |
[21:27] | When he lands, Holcomb’s gonna kill his security team | 当他着陆后 Holcomb会干掉他的安全小组 |
[21:30] | and kidnap him. | 然后绑架他 |
[21:32] | All right, well, I-I guess I can’t let that plane land. | 那么 我想这架飞机不能着陆 |
[21:34] | All right. I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去做 |
[21:35] | Bad news, guys. | 兄弟们 坏消息 |
[21:39] | Turns out Marsden’s an explosives expert. | 那叫Marsden的家伙是个爆破专家 |
[21:42] | Explosives expert? | 爆破专家 |
[21:43] | You said he worked in maintenance. | 你说他是修飞机的 |
[21:45] | Well, apparently, blowing things up | 看起来 炸东西是他 |
[21:46] | is one of the few tricks he picked up | 在特种部队学会的 |
[21:48] | from the Special Forces. | 某些技能 |
[21:49] | Special Forces? What are you talking about? | 特种部队 你扯什么呢 |
[21:51] | I checked his employment records. | 我查了他的工作经历 |
[21:53] | You’re dealing with a highly trained ex-Ranger. | 你们面对的是一个受过训练的前任突击队员 |
[21:55] | He probably overheard your warning about calling the cops | 他可能听到了你们关于通知条子的警告 |
[21:57] | and took matters into his own hands. | 然后决定自己解决 |
[21:59] | Oh, s-so he’s trying to save the hostages? | 所以 他想救这些人质 |
[22:02] | How about we threaten to kill the hostages | 那我们就威胁杀了所有人质 |
[22:04] | unless he surrenders? | 除非他投降 |
[22:06] | How are you gonna get that message to him, | 你怎么才能告诉他呢 |
[22:07] | smart guy? Telepathy? | 聪明仔 用心灵感应吗 |
[22:09] | He’s right. Our only option is to find him. | 他说的没错 我们唯一的出路就是找到他 |
[22:12] | -Take him out. -Yeah. | -把他揪出来 -没错 |
[22:14] | There was a machine shop | 在停机坪的东北角 |
[22:15] | on the northeast corner of the tarmac. | 有个机械修理铺 |
[22:17] | He probably made the bomb there. | 他可能会在那做炸弹 |
[22:19] | That’s as good a place to start as any. | 那是个好地方 |
[22:21] | You leave a gun with me, and I’ll watch the hostages. | 给我一把枪 我看着人质 |
[22:23] | Landes, stay here with Graham. | Landes 和Graham呆在这 |
[22:25] | Are you insane? You saw what this guy is capable of. | 你疯了 你知道这伙计的能力 |
[22:28] | You’re gonna need every member of your team to handle him. | 你需要你所有的队员去处理那个爆破专家 |
[22:31] | As far as I know, he could be on his way back here. | 据我所知 他也可能在回这里的路上 |
[22:34] | And besides, if the hostages become a liability, | 并且 如果人质成为负担 |
[22:37] | I need somebody here who likes to do dirty work. | 我需要某个喜欢做苦活的 |
[22:39] | Landes stays. | Landes留下来 |
[22:41] | All right, guys. Time to go hunting. | 伙计们 狩猎时间到了 |
[22:46] | If you need to redirect an airplane mid-flight | 如果你要让一架在飞行途中的飞机改向 |
[22:49] | and you can’t get to the airport, | 但是你又不能到机场 |
[22:51] | your best bet is probably the local TRACON relay station. | 最好的办法是当地雷达管制中心 |
[22:54] | Responsible for guiding aircraft | 负责为飞机导航 |
[22:57] | until airport traffic control takes over, | 直到机场交通控制中心接管 |
[22:59] | their job is to keep anything bad from happening mid-flight. | 他们的工作就是防止在飞行途中任何不良情况发生 |
[23:02] | Fortunately, their job is also to be nervous, | 幸运的是 他们的工作也很紧张 |
[23:04] | so it doesn’t take much to spook them. | 所以吓到他们很容易 |
[23:07] | Caleb, we might have a problem. | Caleb 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[23:10] | Agent Loman, FBI. | 我是FBI的探员 Loman |
[23:12] | We absolutely have a problem. | 我们绝对遇上麻烦了 |
[23:13] | FBI | FBI? |
[23:15] | He said it involved national security. | 他说这牵扯到国家安全 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I did, so why the hell are you still standing here? | 是的没错 所以你干嘛还站在这里 |
[23:20] | Okay, uh, what’s up? | 好的 有啥事 |
[23:22] | “What’s up?” | 有啥事 |
[23:24] | You guys didn’t send a redirect confirmation | 你们没给戴德北机场 |
[23:26] | for North Dade Airport, so, my boss calls me, | 发送改向确认 所以我上司叫我来 |
[23:27] | tells me to come down here in person. | 让我亲自来一趟 |
[23:29] | So instead of finishing my prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes, | 所以我没吃完我的牛肋排和蒜味土豆泥 |
[23:32] | here I am with you jackasses — that’s what’s up. | 反而跑来这会你这混蛋 这就是”啥事” |
[23:33] | What redirect? | 什么改向 |
[23:35] | You got jokes? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[23:36] | No, no. I just — I never received a request for it. | 不是不是 我只是 我没收到任何改向要求 |
[23:39] | Are you kidding me? Oh, my God. | 你玩我呢 上帝啊 |
[23:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[23:43] | The CIA has a covert flight scheduled to take off | CIA有架秘密航班计划今天下午 |
[23:45] | from North Dade Airport this afternoon. | 从戴德北机场起飞 |
[23:48] | I sent out a request last week | 我上星期就发送了一条 |
[23:50] | to have all air traffic diverted for the next two hours. | 把所有航班都延时两个小时的要求 |
[23:53] | And now I get word that there’s a flight headed that way. | 而现在我得知正好有班机往那方向去了 |
[23:55] | Oh, God. Yeah. | 天啊 没错 |
[23:57] | Uh, we have a private jet inbound. | 我们有架私人飞机入站 |
[23:59] | – Send it away. Send it away. Now! – I-I can’t! | -让它飞走 飞走 现在就飞走 -我做不到 |
[24:01] | I-I don’t have authorization. | 我没有授权 |
[24:03] | You don’t have auth– | 你没有 |
[24:04] | he — he needs authorization. You need authorization. | 他需要授权 你需要授权 |
[24:06] | Okay, yeah. Call Arnold Logan, NTSB. | 好的 可以 打电话给NTSB的Arnold Logan |
[24:09] | No, no. Better yet, call my boss — | 不不不 更好的是 打电话给我上司 |
[24:11] | Agent Ramirez, from the FBI. | FBI的Ramirez探员 |
[24:12] | You want to bother him while he’s golfing? | 你想在他打高尔夫的时候打扰他 |
[24:14] | Here you go. I got him on speed dial. | 来吧 我把他设置成快速拨号了 |
[24:15] | No, let’s go big. Let’s go big. | 这样好了 把事情闹大点 闹大点 |
[24:17] | Call the President of the United States of America. | 打电话给美利坚共和国的总统 |
[24:19] | He will tell you, if you want to keep your job, | 他会告诉你 如果你还要你的工作 |
[24:21] | you will keep my runways clear. | 就得把我的跑道给清空 |
[24:23] | No, no, no. All right, all right. | 不用不用 好的 好的 |
[24:25] | Control to Gronbach, Flight 6-2-1-6-Juliet. | Gronbach 航班Juliet6-2-1-6 |
[24:28] | You are no longer authorized to land at North Dade Airport. | 你未经授权降落在戴德北机场 |
[24:31] | Please stand by to redirect to Fort Lauderdale. Over. | 请做好准备转向劳德代尔堡 完毕 |
[24:34] | Copy that. Adjusting course for Fort Lauderdale. | 收到 调整航线至劳德代尔堡 |
[24:37] | Okay. Good. All right. | 好的 好样的 |
[24:40] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:41] | Nice work, everybody. Huh? | 干得漂亮 大家都是 |
[24:43] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[24:45] | You made America a little safer. | 你让美国又安全了些 |
[24:53] | Well, I think we lost the cops. | 应该甩掉警察了 |
[24:55] | I just want to know | 我就想知道 |
[24:56] | how the hell they found us in the first place. | 他们是TMD怎么发现我们的 |
[24:59] | You guys suck! | 你们烂透了 |
[25:01] | Hey, I’ve ridden in there. | 我也在里面待过 |
[25:02] | As trunks go, it’s not so bad. | 在行李箱里也不是那么糟 |
[25:04] | Uh, Sam, I think I know how the cops found us. | Sam 我想我知道警察是怎么找到我们的了 |
[25:08] | Dixon here likes to accessorize. | 这位Dixon喜欢戴点小装饰品 |
[25:10] | You’re under house arrest? Why didn’t you say something? | 你被软禁了 干嘛之前不提 |
[25:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I forget to mention that | 还真抱歉 我不省人事 |
[25:14] | when I was unconscious? | 忘提这事了 |
[25:15] | And I’m unconscious because you tased me. | 而我之所以会晕是因为你把我电晕了 |
[25:18] | Uh, technically, she tased you. | 准确说来 是她电的你 |
[25:20] | I don’t want to go to jail. I can’t go to jail. | 我不想进监狱 我也不能进去 |
[25:22] | Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[25:23] | M-maybe this is fixable. What are you in for? | 也许这个可以解决 你惹什么麻烦了 |
[25:26] | I was just hiding some money for these developers. | 我就是帮几个开发商藏了点钱 |
[25:28] | It was actually a huge misunderstanding. | 那可真是个大误会啊 |
[25:30] | Okay, so, how about this — | 好了 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[25:31] | you help us with our computer problem, | 你帮我们修理电脑 |
[25:33] | I’ll call in a favor with my cop buddy, | 我找我的警察朋友来帮忙 |
[25:35] | see what we can work out? | 看看是否能解决 |
[25:36] | So you’re saying that if I do you a favor | 那你就是说 如果我帮了你 |
[25:39] | that you’ll attempt to solve the problem | 你就可以解决 |
[25:42] | that you just created for me? | 你刚才给我制造的麻烦 |
[25:43] | So it’s a deal? | 那就这么说定了 |
[25:46] | Fine. Fine. Fine! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[25:48] | But just to remind you, | 不过要提醒你一下 |
[25:49] | um, I’m sending out a “Come and get me” Signal. | 我刚才发出了一个”来抓我吧”的信号 |
[25:51] | My — my lab is probably crawling with cops. | 我–我的实验室估计现在全是警察了 |
[25:53] | Oh, one problem at a time. | 慢着点 一次只能解决一个问题 |
[25:56] | Anyone who’s used a cellphone near an alarm clock | 凡是在闹钟附近用过手机的人 |
[25:59] | knows even minor interference disrupts radio signals. | 都一个小的干扰也会阻碍电波讯号 |
[26:03] | So if radio silence is your goal, | 如果你想让无线电没有动静 |
[26:04] | you can create an electromagnet | 你可以通过将铜线包裹在铁棒外面 |
[26:06] | by running the current from your car’s electrical system | 通过汽车电力系统中的电流 |
[26:10] | through a tire iron wrapped with copper speaker wiring. | 来产生电磁 |
[26:12] | It’s hard on your car’s audio system, | 用你汽车的音响系统完成是很难啦 |
[26:15] | but it’s a small price to pay for staying out of prison. | 不过用此来免于入狱还是很值的 |
[26:19] | Do you see Marsden over there? | 你看见Marsden了吗 |
[26:22] | No, we haven’t seen any sign of him here. | 没有 没有看到任何他出现在这的迹象 |
[26:24] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[26:26] | I’ll call you back in 10. | 我会很快打给你的 |
[26:30] | There’s no reason to think they’re gonna let us go. | 他们没有理由会放我们走啊 |
[26:32] | I mean, you hear about these hostage situations. | 我是说 你知道这些人质状况 |
[26:34] | They always end badly. Like… | 一般都没有好结果 比如 |
[26:38] | R-remember that — t-that thing in India, where they — | 还记得 那次在印度的事情吗 那次… |
[26:41] | Judy. Judy, honey. We’re gonna be fine. | Judy 亲爱的 我们会好的 |
[26:43] | We just have to stay calm | 我们要保持冷静 |
[26:45] | and not get each other worked up. | 不要让对方激动 |
[26:47] | Hey, sit down, lady! | 嗨 女士 坐下 |
[26:50] | You heard the man. Sit down! | 你听到他说的了 坐下 |
[26:55] | I need you to make a scene right now. | 我需要你帮我演场戏 |
[26:58] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[27:00] | You told me you wanted me to keep these people calm, | 是你告诉我要让人们保持冷静的 |
[27:02] | and that’s what I’m doing! | 这就是我现在在做的 |
[27:03] | And I want you to sit down now! | 我要你坐下 |
[27:05] | And I will! When I’m done! | 完事我就坐下了 |
[27:07] | You’re done right now! Let’s go. | 已经做好了 赶快走 |
[27:08] | Hey, let her go! | 嘿 放她走 |
[27:10] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[27:22] | It’s all right. I’m here to help. | 没事了 我是来帮助你们的 |
[27:25] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[27:28] | Judy, do you have any tranquilizers in your purse? | Judy 你包里有镇定剂吗? |
[27:30] | How — how did you know? | 你…你这么知道的 |
[27:33] | Uh, you just seem like the type, honey. | 亲爱的 你看上去就像是会有的 |
[27:36] | Could we have them? | 可以把它给我吗 |
[27:38] | Now, we have help on the outside. | 现在 我们在外面已经有支援了 |
[27:40] | So I need everyone to go out the back way | 我现在需要大家都快跑 |
[27:43] | and head for the fence, and we need to go right now. | 跑到栅栏那 现在就得走 |
[27:45] | Hold on! You were working with these guys, all right? | 等一下 你之前和这些人一起的 对吧 |
[27:47] | How can we trust you? | 我们凭什么信任你 |
[27:48] | Because he’s my son. | 因为他是我儿子 |
[27:52] | And I’ll tell you all about it | 等我们到栅栏那去之后 |
[27:53] | when we get on the other side of the fence. | 我会和你们解释 |
[27:54] | Now, are we going? | 好了 现在可以走了吗 |
[27:57] | Or do you want to wait for this guy’s friends to get back? | 还是你想等这家伙的朋友回来 |
[28:00] | This’ll keep him out for a while. | 这会让他多躺一会 |
[28:02] | He’s right. W-we need to go. | 他说的对 我们必须要走 |
[28:04] | I know a back way to the fence. | 我知道一条路可以去栅栏那 |
[28:06] | All right, all right. I’m ready. Come on. Let’s go. | 好好好 我好了 走吧 我们走 |
[28:09] | Single file. Keep it quiet. Let’s go. | 一个个走 保持安静 |
[28:13] | Move, move, move. Come on. | 大家一个个走 快 |
[28:15] | Just move. Keep moving. | 往前走 一直往前走 |
[28:17] | That’s it. Go. | 就这样 走吧 |
[28:41] | All right, we need to head to that fence line. | 好吧 我们需要到达栅栏那 |
[28:43] | There’s an opening there. | 那没有掩护 |
[28:45] | You all need to run as fast as you can, and you do not look back. | 你们要尽快跑过去 不要回头看 |
[28:48] | You want us to run from here to there? | 你想让我们跑过去 |
[28:50] | We’ll never make it. We’ll be seen. | 我们不会成功的 我们会被看见的 |
[28:52] | The only way that happens | 我们在这讨论 |
[28:52] | is if we stay here and keep talking about this. | 难道就能成功吗 |
[28:54] | – We got to move now! Madeline: Michael. | 我们得走了 Michael |
[28:56] | It’s too late. | 已经晚了 |
[28:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:06] | New plan — you’re all going to that warehouse. | 新计划 你们全到仓库那去 |
[29:09] | It’s closer, but we’re still gonna be out in the open. | 那里更近 但是我们仍暴露在外 |
[29:11] | Won’t they see us? | 他们看不见我们吗 |
[29:13] | Trust me — they won’t be looking at you. | 信我吧 他们不会看你们的 |
[29:15] | I need you to collect everybody | 我要你召集所有你周围的人 |
[29:17] | as close as you can to that warehouse. | 去那个仓库 |
[29:19] | You wait for my signal and then you move. Do it now. Go. | 你等着我的信号再行动 现在就去 快 |
[29:24] | Wool or silk ties are considered higher-quality | 羊毛或者丝绸领带一般都比聚酯种类的 |
[29:27] | than the polyester variety. | 质量要好 |
[29:30] | Polyester ties do have certain advantages, however. | 不过聚酯面料的领带也有好处 |
[29:32] | They’re less expensive and considerably more flammable | 他们不贵 而且比天然纤维 |
[29:35] | than natural fibers, | 更易燃 |
[29:37] | making them the tie of choice to ignite a gas tank. | 使得它们成为点燃邮箱的最佳选择 |
[30:11] | In any kind of sabotage operation, | 在任何破坏性行为中 |
[30:13] | the most important thing | 最重要的就是 |
[30:15] | is keeping your enemy thinking you’re on his side. | 让你的敌人认为你和他们是一伙的 |
[30:17] | That means selling your story by any means necessary. | 那意味着 如有需要 你得不择手段地让他们相信你 |
[30:27] | While it may be painful and unpleasant, | 也许这让人很不舒服 很痛苦 |
[30:29] | nothing sells loyalty | 不流点血 |
[30:31] | like shedding a little blood for the cause. | 没人相信你的忠诚 |
[30:47] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[30:49] | Where are my hostages? | 我的人质呢 |
[30:51] | They were here. They were here. | 他们刚才还在的呢 |
[30:52] | They — he must have took them. | 他们…一定是他把他们带走了 |
[30:54] | Who? Marsden? | 谁 Marsden |
[30:56] | He got the drop on us. | 他又抢先一步 |
[30:58] | He smashed my head through the table. | 他用我的头撞桌子 |
[31:00] | Boss, we got a problem. | 老大 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:01] | Fuller called from the control tower. | Fuller从控制塔上打电话给我们 |
[31:03] | Gronbach’s jet’s been diverted to another airport. | Gronbach的飞机转飞到另一个机场了 |
[31:05] | What? Why?! I don’t know, all right? | 什么 为什么 我真是搞不懂 |
[31:08] | He just said it changed course and it’s headed north. | 他刚说Gronbach改变航向往北边去了 |
[31:13] | So, Marsden manages to divert a plane mid-flight… | Marsden成功让飞机在途中改变航向 |
[31:18] | he takes my hostages… | 他也带走了我的人质 |
[31:20] | he goes to all this trouble to stop us, | 他竭尽全力制造麻烦 为了阻止我们 |
[31:22] | but he leaves you alive. | 但却没杀掉你 |
[31:24] | Our payday is flying away, and you’re concerned | 我们的钱都飞走了 |
[31:26] | Marsden isn’t killing us quick enough? | 你却在想为什么Marsden没有杀了我 |
[31:29] | I am concerned that he seems to know all of our moves | 我是在想他似乎在我们行动之前 |
[31:32] | before we make them. | 就知道我们要干什么了 |
[31:34] | But you know everything about him. | 但是你又很了解他 |
[31:36] | In fact, you’re the only one who’s ever seen him. | 实际上 只有你见过他 |
[31:38] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[31:39] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[31:41] | I’ve got a theory. | 我知道了 |
[31:44] | You and Marsden are working together. | 你和Marsden是一伙的 |
[31:51] | I have had enough of your lies. | 我已经听够你的谎言了 |
[31:53] | I want to know where the hostages are, | 我现在就想知道人质在哪 |
[31:54] | and I want to know now! | 现在就要知道 |
[31:56] | – How the hell would I know that? – Stop it! | -我怎么会知道他们在哪? -够了! |
[31:58] | Admit it you’re working with Marsden. | 承认吧 你和Marsden是一伙的 |
[31:59] | I’m not. Think about it. I’m the one who told you about him! | 我不是的 动点脑子吧 我可是把他所有的事情告诉了你 |
[32:02] | I told you his name, where he is, how to find him! | 他的名字 他在哪 怎么找到他 |
[32:05] | So you could send us on a wild-goose chase, | 就是你让我们徒劳无功 |
[32:07] | you son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[32:09] | So you could lead Marsden to the hostages! | 你让Marsden找到人质 |
[32:11] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[32:13] | This was supposed to be my big score. | 这本该是我立功的时刻 |
[32:15] | I heard voices coming from one of the warehouses. | 我听到仓库那有点动静 |
[32:19] | I think the hostages are in there. | 我想人质都在那 |
[32:20] | Guys, you need to forget about the hostages. | 你得忘了人质的事 伙计 |
[32:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[32:25] | Marsden has them, and he’s probably called the cops. | Marsden和人质在一起 也许他已经报警了 |
[32:28] | They’re probably on their way here right now! | 也许他们正在来的路上 |
[32:29] | We got to go! | 我们得赶快走! |
[32:31] | I’m not leaving any witnesses alive. | 不能留任何一个活口 |
[32:33] | They all die. But first… | 他们死定了 不过首先 |
[32:36] | You do. | 要先杀了你 |
[32:37] | I’ll kill ’em. | 我来动手 |
[32:39] | What? | 什么 |
[32:41] | You want proof that I’m not with Marsden? | 你不是让我证明 我不是Marsden的同伙吗 |
[32:44] | I’ll kill him and the hostages. I’ll do it. | 我解决掉他和人质 我来 |
[32:47] | But you got to promise me you got someplace to go after, | 但你得保证 事后我有路可逃 |
[32:50] | someplace the cops can’t find us. | 让警察无处可找 |
[32:52] | ‘Cause I am not going back to the joint, | 一切都回不去了 |
[32:55] | not on a murder rap. | 我成了杀人犯 |
[33:03] | We’ve got a room at the Sea Oak Motel | 我们在墨角藻汽车旅馆有间房 |
[33:06] | with new clothes, I.D.S, cars. | 里面有衣服 证件和车 |
[33:09] | Holcomb, what the hell are you doing, man? | Holcomb 伙计 你干什么呢 |
[33:11] | – We can’t trust this guy. – Maybe. | -不能信任他 -也许能 |
[33:13] | Maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[33:15] | Go in behind him. | 跟他进去 |
[33:17] | If he kills everyone, we don’t got a problem. | 如果他解决了人质 就没问题 |
[33:20] | If he doesn’t… | 如果没有 |
[33:22] | put two bullets in the back of his head. | 那就喂他两颗子弹 |
[33:30] | When you need to get into a facility guarded by police, | 想进入被警察包围的建筑 |
[33:34] | you have three options. | 你有三个选择 |
[33:35] | You can go through them — | 直接走进去 |
[33:37] | not an option if you don’t want a body count. | 不想死的话 最好别选这个 |
[33:38] | You can go around them, which is tough | 你可以从外侧包抄 |
[33:40] | if there’s a full surveillance team, | 但要是周围有人监视也不行 |
[33:42] | or you can give them a reason to leave. | 不然 就找理由让他们离开 |
[33:44] | Okay, Fi, we got two cop cars | Fi 有两辆警车 |
[33:46] | and four plainclothes officers sitting on Dixon’s computer lab. | 四个便衣警察守着Dixon的电脑 |
[33:50] | Don’t worry, Sam. | 别担心 Sam |
[33:51] | We’ll get him working on that hard drive soon enough. | 一会就能让他解决硬盘问题 |
[33:53] | Dixon’s ankle bracelet is live. | Dixon的脚踝追踪器激活中 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:59] | Yeah. It’s working. Hey, Fi, um… | 起作用了 Fi |
[34:02] | if I were you, I’d get out of there, like, now. | 我要是你 就赶快离开那 |
[34:03] | Relax. I’ve got to make it a fair fight, or else… | 放松 对付得了的 不然 |
[34:07] | where’s the fun in it? | 哪有乐趣了 |
[34:14] | Okay, Dixon, time to get your mojo working | 好了Dixon 该你上场 |
[34:17] | on that scrap heap. | 施展魔法了 |
[34:22] | It’s not too late to surrender. | 现在投降还不晚 |
[34:25] | No. If we do, we all die. | 不行 投降就都得死 |
[34:28] | My son will get us out of this. | 我儿子会救大家出去的 |
[34:31] | All right, but how? He’s one man! | 那现在呢 他就一个人 |
[34:33] | What hope does he stand against all of them? | 一己之力如何对付那么多人 |
[34:35] | M-maybe she’s right. We should give ourselves up. | 也许她是对的 咱们真该投降 |
[34:38] | Who says t-they’ll kill us? They weren’t going to before. | 谁说他们要杀咱们了 他们之前不是没动手吗 |
[34:41] | We’ve already run once. They’re not gonna risk that again. | 已经让咱们逃一次了 他们不会再冒险 |
[34:44] | If we surrender, they’re gonna kill us. | 要是投降了 他们一定会杀了咱们 |
[34:46] | If we stay and fight, you know, we have a chance. | 如果继续斗争 就有机会 |
[34:51] | Oh, my God. They’re coming. | 天啊 他们来了 |
[34:53] | Um, okay, we move to the back. | 快 退到后面 |
[35:02] | Okay, anyone who wants to die can stay here. | 想死就呆在这吧 |
[35:04] | If you don’t, follow me. | 不想死 就跟我来 |
[35:20] | Sounds like they’re out back. | 听起来他们在后面 |
[35:23] | We can use the crates as cover to get closer. | 可以利用这些柜子作掩护 |
[35:26] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[35:28] | You first, killer. | 杀手优先 |
[35:38] | See, I — | 你看 我 |
[35:40] | I-I knew we should’ve surrendered. | 我就知道咱们该投降 |
[35:41] | – They’re gonna shoot us! – Quiet! | -他们会杀了我们的 -闭嘴 |
[35:43] | Why is your son here with a gun | 为什么你儿子拿着枪 |
[35:46] | if he’s supposed to be on our side?! | 他不是应该来救我们吗 |
[35:50] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:19] | I’m done playing games. | 我受够你的把戏了 |
[36:22] | Tell me where Marsden is. | 告诉我Marsden在哪 |
[36:27] | Here’s Marsden, you son of a bitch. | 我就是Marsden 你个混蛋 |
[36:30] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢 老妈 |
[36:35] | What are you doing, Michael? | 你在干什么 Michael |
[36:37] | I’m putting blood on my shirt. | 给我自己染点血 |
[36:39] | Well, that can’t be very sanitary. | 有点恶心啊 |
[36:41] | Ma, I need to look like I’ve been fatally wounded. | 老妈 我得看起来像受了重伤 |
[36:43] | I’d rather not do it with a real bullet. | 我可不想真吃子弹 |
[36:46] | Ward Graham Ward? Graham? | |
[36:48] | What’s going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[36:53] | I need to go back out there. | 我现在得出去 |
[36:55] | When I’m clear, I need you to shoot at the crates | 等我出去了 你得帮我开枪打柜子 |
[36:58] | and then hide in the back with the other hostages | 然后到后面和其他人质一起 |
[37:00] | and have everyone take cover. | 找掩护藏好 |
[37:01] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[37:24] | What the hell happened? | 该死的发生什么了 |
[37:26] | – Where’s Ward? – He didn’t make it. | -Ward在哪 -他没挺住 |
[37:29] | Marsden was waiting for us. | Marsden在等着我们 |
[37:31] | Man, he caught me in the liver. | 那家伙伤了我的肝 |
[37:32] | Move your hand. I can stop the bleeding. | 把手拿走 我帮你止血 |
[37:35] | Don’t bother. It’s over. | 别担心 没救了 |
[37:37] | I saw a guy in the joint take a shiv in the same spot. | 以前我见过有人伤在这部位 |
[37:40] | That son of a bitch. | 真该死 |
[37:43] | I’m putting Marsden in the ground right now. | 我非干掉Marsden不可 |
[37:46] | No, no, no, no. I got an idea. | 不 不 我有个主意 |
[37:47] | Marsden said he wants us to surrender. | Marsden说咱们该投降 |
[37:49] | Oh, we are not surrendering. | 不可能投降 |
[37:51] | You give me the grenade. | 把手榴弹给我 |
[37:54] | I’ll call Marsden out. | 我把Marsden引出来 |
[37:56] | I’ll tell him… | 我会告诉他 |
[37:57] | we’re giving ourselves up. | 咱们已经投降了 |
[38:01] | When I get close to him and the hostages, | 等我靠近他和人质 |
[38:02] | I pull the pin. | 我就拉开保险 |
[38:05] | It’ll kill them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[38:09] | You would do that? | 你愿意这么做 |
[38:10] | When you get Gronbach, | 等你逮住Gronbach |
[38:13] | you take my cut, you send it to my mom. | 把我那份钱给我老妈送去 |
[38:15] | She’s in the old-folks home in Homestead. | 她在Homestead(霍姆斯特德)养老院里 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:22] | You have my word. | 我保证一定做到 |
[38:27] | Marsden | Marsden! |
[38:30] | We want to talk! | 我们想谈谈 |
[38:32] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[38:34] | We want to make a deal! | 我们想做个交易 |
[38:36] | Go. Go now. | 快走 现在 |
[38:45] | In trench warfare, a common practice | 在战壕战时 有一个普通技巧 |
[38:48] | is to dig a hole called a grenade sump. | 就是挖一个洞做”避弹槽” |
[38:50] | It works on a simple principle. | 原理非常简单 |
[38:53] | When a grenade falls into your trench, | 当一个手榴弹落到你的战壕里时 |
[38:54] | you kick it into a deeper hole, | 你把他踢进一个深一点的洞里 |
[38:56] | which directs the force of the grenade upward. | 就避免了直接受到手榴弹的伤害 |
[38:58] | The same idea can work aboveground | 同样的方法在地面上也管用 |
[39:00] | with large pieces of furniture. | 只要有一个大型的物品就行 |
[39:03] | That lowlife better not be pulling something. | 那个小人最好别再拖什么东西下水 |
[39:14] | That lowlife just saved your ass. | 那个小人刚刚救了你一命 |
[39:17] | Show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[39:24] | Criminals often keep safehouses | 罪犯通常会准备个安全的地方 |
[39:26] | to fall back to in case things go wrong. | 以备事情不妙的时候藏身 |
[39:29] | They know that once they get there, | 他们知道一旦到了那里 |
[39:31] | they can relax and let their guard down a little, | 就可以放松下来 警惕性也会放低 |
[39:34] | which makes it a perfect place to send the cops after them. | 所以这简直是个让警察逮到他们的完美地方 |
[39:36] | Down! Down on the ground! Now! | 趴下 趴在地上 快 |
[39:41] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 手放到我们能看到的地方 |
[39:42] | Up against the car! | 面向车 |
[39:44] | Down! | 趴下 |
[39:55] | You got to be kidding me. | 你丫拿我开涮吧 |
[40:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:04] | I owe you and your mom more than a thank-you for this one. | 一句”谢谢”不足以表达我对你们母子两人的谢意 |
[40:07] | A new tie would be nice. | 给个新领带就行了 |
[40:17] | Michael, what happened? | Michael 怎么了 |
[40:19] | Jesse’s gig turned out | Jesse的货 |
[40:21] | to be a little more than I bargained for. | 比我要求的威力大了点 |
[40:24] | Well, you’re lucky you’re already hurt. | 你该庆幸你已经受伤了 |
[40:26] | I was gonna beat the hell out of you after the day we had. | 否则就冲着倒霉的一天 我都想打得你满地找牙 |
[40:29] | Did you find anything on the computer? | 你在电脑上发现了什么了吗 |
[40:34] | This should make you feel better. | 这个应该会让你感觉爽一点 |
[40:36] | Its gonna take time to make sense of the information. | 恐怕得花点时间才能弄明白这些资料的意思 |
[40:38] | A lot of it was destroyed permanently. | 很多都已以被严重毁坏了 |
[40:41] | But now we have the name of Max’s killer — | 不过现在我们已经知道杀Max的杀手的名字了 |
[40:43] | Tavian Korzha | Tavian Korzha. |
[40:45] | And based on his bank accounts, | 根据他的银行账户 |
[40:46] | we know he was being financed by somebody local. | 我们知道是一个本地人给他的经费 |
[40:48] | Well, we need to find out who and pay them a visit. | 嗯 咱们得查出是谁 拜访他一下 |
[40:51] | I can’t stall Pearce any longer. | 我再也拖不住Pearce了 |
[40:53] | Michael, once she starts going through your files, | Michael 一旦她开始仔细检查你的文件 |
[40:55] | you’re only gonna have a couple of weeks, tops, | 最多几周的时间 |
[40:56] | before she’ll be after you. | 她就要开始追查你 |
[40:58] | Well, let’s hope we find Tavian before that. | 那就希望我们在这之前先找到Tavian吧 |
[41:01] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[41:03] | Pearce is waiting. | Pearce在等着呢 |
[41:04] | Of course she is. | 那是一定的 |
[41:13] | Any progress? | 有什么进展 |
[41:15] | Haven’t found anything yet. | 还没取得什么进展 |
[41:17] | But now that we’re chasing down this Romanian lead, | 不过现在我们已经找出这个罗马尼亚头儿了 |
[41:21] | I think it’s just a matter of time | 我想我们找出杀Max的杀手 |
[41:22] | before we find Max’s killer. | 只是早晚的事儿 |
[41:24] | You know the first thing I do when I start an investigation? | 知道我在开始一项调查之前最先要做的是什么吗 |
[41:27] | Put the victim’s next of kin’s number | 把受害者家属的号码 |
[41:29] | at the top of my speed dial. | 设为我的速拔号前列 |
[41:32] | I — it’s — | 这…这是 |
[41:33] | That’s Max’s wife’s. | 这是Max妻子的号码 |
[41:37] | I look at it every day, and I think about the day | 我每天都看着它 我想总有一天 |
[41:39] | I’ll be able to call and say… | 我可以打给她 对她说 |
[41:41] | “We got the bastard.” | “我们逮住那个王八蛋了” |
[41:44] | That day is close, Michael. | 这一天很快就会到来 Michael |
[41:47] | And you will have been a part of that. | 你能帮助我们一起实现它 |
[41:50] | We have to get rid of the gun. | 我们得把这枪处理掉 |
[41:52] | You are taking big risks. | 你太冒险了 |
[41:53] | I covered my tracks, so I covered the tracks of the killer. | 我掩盖了自己的行踪 也就掩盖了杀手的行踪 |
[41:57] | I can always do more. | 我总是能做到更好 |
[41:59] | Are you sure you don’t | 你确定不需要 |
[42:00] | want me to take another look at this stuff? | 我再去看看那个 |
[42:01] | Now you have two crime scenes to process | 你现在有两个案子要跟进 |
[42:03] | and a whole network of Romanians to run down. | 还有一整个罗马尼亚网络要追查 |
[42:05] | Thanks, but I’ve got three times the manpower | 多谢了 不过我现在已经有三倍的人力 |
[42:07] | working the case now. | 在追这个案子了 |
[42:09] | I just need that one last piece, Michael. | 我只需要那最后一点线索 Michael |
[42:14] | And maybe it’s in this box. | 也许就在这个盒子里 |