时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | In any investigation, leads go cold fast. | 在任何调查中 线索转瞬即逝 |
[00:49] | It’s true for cops and even truer for spies, | 无论警察还是间谍都是如此 |
[00:53] | who tend to be after a more sophisticated class of bad guy. | 特别是对那些想成为高级坏蛋的间谍而言 |
[00:56] | So if you get intelligence that the person you’re chasing | 所以如果你得到情报称你追踪的那个人 |
[00:59] | hired a bomb maker who lives a few hours up the highway, | 雇用的炸弹专家就住在几小时车程之外的地方 |
[01:02] | You can’t afford to sit on the information. | 你就不能袖手旁观坐等消息 |
[01:05] | You have to move immediately. | 你就得立刻行动 |
[01:10] | Sam, are you gonna help? | 萨姆 你是来帮忙的吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah, it’s just that — | 是的 只是 |
[01:13] | I mean, you really think this old guy built that bomb? | 我是说 你真觉得是这老家伙造的炸弹吗 |
[01:16] | I mean, he’s owned a clock shop for like 20 years. | 我是说 他开钟表店都差不多二十年了 |
[01:19] | Under a different last name. | 他改了个姓 |
[01:21] | He’s a war criminal, and he’s hiding. | 他是个战争罪犯 这是他的掩护 |
[01:23] | Fiona went to a lot of trouble to get that file. | 菲欧娜为了拿到这个文件可费了不少功夫 |
[01:26] | If it says the bomb maker’s hiding out in Tallahassee, | 如果文件说炸弹制造者躲在塔拉哈西[美国佛州首府] |
[01:28] | that’s where we’re going. | 我们就去那 |
[01:29] | Well, I just want to be sure we’re making the right move. | 好吧 我只想确定这计划可行 |
[01:31] | It’s the only move, Sam. | 这是唯一的选择 萨姆 |
[01:32] | Fi, Sam and I won’t be able to get back | 菲 萨姆和我要到 |
[01:34] | until late tomorrow night. | 明天深夜才能回来 |
[01:36] | Which means we’re not having that dinner at the Forge. | 也就是说我们在福吉餐厅的晚餐泡汤了 |
[01:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:40] | All right, this is important. | 算了 正事要紧 |
[01:42] | You want me to cancel the reservation? | 你要我把预约取消吗 |
[01:46] | There is no reservation. | 你根本没预约 |
[01:48] | I’m sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[01:49] | This guy — | 这个家伙 |
[01:50] | Could help you find out who killed Max — I know. | 能帮你找出杀害麦克斯的真凶 我知道 |
[01:54] | Take these. | 拿着这些 |
[01:55] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[02:21] | Three doughnuts, Sam? | 三个甜甜圈 萨姆 |
[02:23] | I got to eat junk while Elsa’s not around. | 我得趁埃尔莎不在时多吃点垃圾食物 |
[02:25] | Get too close, you can sense it. | 离太近的话会被闻出来 |
[02:26] | I’ll tell you what — if we’re after 11:00, | 我要告诉你 如果我们忙到十一点以后 |
[02:29] | I’m gonna get some cheese fries from that diner over there. | 我要买点那家店的芝士薯条 |
[02:34] | Oh, your cheese fries might have to wait. | 你的芝士薯条恐怕得等等了 |
[02:37] | I think this is our guy. | 我想这就是我们要找的人 |
[02:40] | All right, let’s see what he has to say. | 好了 我们看看他有什么要说的 |
[02:41] | Or we wait till he closes up | 或者我们等到他关门 |
[02:43] | and we tail him someplace less populated. | 跟着他到人少的地方下手 |
[02:46] | This has nothing to do with cheese fries. | 这个和芝士薯条没关系 |
[02:47] | This is just tactics. | 这就是战术 |
[02:48] | We’re not gonna give that guy a day to figure out | 我们不能给那家伙一天时间 |
[02:50] | that we’re watching him. | 好让他发现我们在监视他 |
[02:52] | We’re going in the front, we’re taking him out the back. | 我们从正门进 带他从后门出 |
[03:02] | Are you the fella that fixes the clocks? | 你是修钟的吗 |
[03:04] | Yes, I buy, sell, and repair. | 没错 本店买 卖 修俱全 |
[03:07] | Like the sign says — I’m a clockmaker. | 正如招牌上所说 我是钟表匠 |
[03:10] | 卢西安 炸弹制造者 | |
[03:12] | A football buddy of ours, well, his father passed away, | 我们的一个球友 他父亲过世了 |
[03:15] | left us his collection of, uh, antique clocks. | 留给我们一些他收藏的古董钟 |
[03:19] | Yes, sir, and we were told that Lucien Balan’s | 没错 先生 别人和我们说 |
[03:21] | the fella we should talk to about selling them. | 我们要卖的话应该找卢西安·巴兰谈谈 |
[03:23] | They’re outside in the car | 东西就在外面车上 |
[03:24] | if you want to come out and take a quick look. | 如果你方便可以出去快速浏览一下 |
[03:27] | Spare me the trip. | 用不着我去 |
[03:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:32] | Come in back. | 来后屋 |
[03:33] | I’ll show you my catalogs. You show me what you have. | 我给你看我的目录 你说有哪样就行 |
[03:37] | Who told you about me? | 谁向你介绍我的 |
[03:38] | I like to know who gives referrals. | 我想知道谁推荐的 |
[03:41] | Martin Mcauley up in Greenville — | 格林维尔的马丁·麦考利 |
[03:44] | He sung your praises. | 他对你赞美有加 |
[03:46] | And this Martin — | 这位马丁 |
[03:48] | Did he tell you how he knows me? | 他告诉你是怎么认识我的吗 |
[03:50] | I don’t hear the name Lucien much. | 很少有人叫我卢西安 |
[03:53] | These days, they call me Luka. | 现在他们都叫我卢卡 |
[03:56] | Only the smartest, nastiest war criminals | 只有极度聪明 极度令人讨厌的战犯 |
[03:59] | make it to old age. | 才会活到老年 |
[04:00] | If you have to capture one of them, | 如果你要抓住其中之一 |
[04:02] | you can assume they’ll have a trick up their sleeve, | 你要假定他们往往会留下后手 |
[04:04] | like a concealed weapon, | 比如隐藏的武器 |
[04:05] | a covert escape route, | 一条秘密逃跑路线 |
[04:07] | or a metal floor grate | 或是金属地板格栅 |
[04:09] | rigged to electrocute any unwanted visitors. | 用以电倒任何不速之客 |
[04:12] | Sam, move! | 萨姆 闪 |
[04:17] | Stay right there. | 站着别动 |
[04:19] | We’re gonna have a little chat, Lucien. | 我们得好好聊聊 卢西安 |
[04:25] | You’ll be disappointed. I don’t talk. | 你们要失望的 我什么也不会说 |
[04:29] | Don’t worry. We’re good at getting people to open up. | 别担心 我们很擅长让人交代 |
[04:48] | Now, we know you built the bomb, Lucien, | 现在我们知道是你造了炸弹 卢西安 |
[04:49] | but you’re not the guy we’re after. | 但我们要找的不是你 |
[04:51] | Just tell us who you built the bomb for, | 你只要告诉我们你为谁造的炸弹 |
[04:53] | and we can share these delicious carrot sticks. | 我们就可以一起分享这美味的胡萝卜条 |
[04:57] | The real experts in resisting interrogation | 真正的反审问专家 |
[05:00] | aren’t the ones who stonewall in silence. | 不是以沉默来相对的 |
[05:02] | They’re the ones who have mastered the art of talking about nothing, | 他们是一群善于说空话的人 |
[05:05] | pretending to cooperate, throwing out endless leads. | 假装合作 说出无关的线索 |
[05:10] | There was one man. | 有一个人 |
[05:12] | Came to the shop last wednesday. | 上星期三来店里 |
[05:15] | They use your need for information against you… | 他们利用你需要的情报来挟制你 |
[05:18] | Big man, like football man, but small head. | 很壮 像踢球的 但头很小 |
[05:21] | He pays with money order. | 他直接用汇票付款 |
[05:24] | …giving you things you want to believe. | 交代你想相信的信息 |
[05:26] | There was also other man — bald… | 还有另外一个人 秃头 |
[05:31] | …ring in his nose. | 有鼻环 |
[05:33] | Strange, right? | 很怪 是吧 |
[05:35] | Lucien, yesterday, | 卢西安 昨天 |
[05:37] | you told us about a guy who paid with a check. | 你告诉我们有人用支票付款 |
[05:40] | Thin, like a little girl. | 很瘦小 像个小女孩 |
[05:42] | The day before that, | 前天 |
[05:43] | it was a fat guy with a lisp. | 是一个口齿不清的胖男人 |
[05:45] | All they’re doing is running out the clock. | 他们的目的就是浪费时间 |
[05:48] | You’re not going to break them with more conversation — | 再多的交谈都套不出他们的话 |
[05:51] | You need an edge. | 你需要突破口 |
[05:58] | You know what kind of girlfriend | 你知道什么样的女朋友 |
[05:59] | drives all the way to Tallahassee | 会驱车一路到塔拉哈西 |
[06:01] | to search a crusty old man’s equally crusty apartment? | 去搜查一个和老家伙一样顽固的公寓 |
[06:04] | A good girlfriend. | 好好女友 |
[06:05] | A great girlfriend. | 极品女友 |
[06:06] | The kind of girlfriend who deserves dinner at the Forge. | 这样的极品女友配得上福吉餐厅的晚餐 |
[06:09] | Point taken. How about two dinners? | 接受意见 两顿怎么样 |
[06:12] | All his personal stuff fits into one box? | 他所有的私人物品只有一个箱子而已吗 |
[06:15] | He’s not a big scrapbooker. | 他的东西不多 |
[06:16] | Just a few photos, postcards, news clippings — | 只有一些照片 明信片 新闻剪报而已 |
[06:19] | not much to go on. | 没有很多可以跟进 |
[06:21] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:22] | You want to stick around, Fi? | 你想留下吗 菲 |
[06:23] | Oh, it’s tempting, but I got to run. | 虽然很诱人 但我得走了 |
[06:26] | I’m helping Jesse with one of his company’s home-security gigs. | 我要帮杰西完成他公司的住宅安保任务 |
[06:29] | Have fun, you two. | 祝你俩愉快 |
[06:37] | My husband thinks I’m crazy, | 我丈夫认为我疯了 |
[06:39] | and the police think I’m paranoid, | 警察觉得我有妄想症 |
[06:40] | but I can’t shake the feeling someone’s been in here. | 但我还是坚信有人来过这里 |
[06:45] | So, three nights this week, and the alarms never went off? | 这周三个晚上 警报都没关闭过吗 |
[06:47] | Not once. | 一次也没关过 |
[06:49] | You guys don’t believe me, either. | 你们俩也不相信我 |
[06:51] | No, no, no. That’s not true. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[06:52] | We’re just trying to get our heads around this, that’s all. | 我们只是要四处看看 仅此而已 |
[06:54] | Do you have any enemies, | 你有树敌吗 |
[06:56] | anyone that you can think of who would want to go after you? | 能想起什么人会想跟踪你的 |
[06:59] | No. I don’t think so. | 没有 我想不出来 |
[07:02] | And you’re sure nothing was taken? | 你确定没有东西被偷吗 |
[07:03] | Nothing was stolen — just, um… | 没有东西被偷 只是 |
[07:06] | Moved. | 被移动了 |
[07:07] | I know I sound stupid. | 我知道听起来很愚蠢 |
[07:09] | No, it isn’t stupid to trust your instincts. | 不 相信你的直觉并不愚蠢 |
[07:11] | Maybe not, but it’s getting expensive. | 或许不愚蠢 但花费很昂贵 |
[07:13] | Sadie… | 萨蒂 |
[07:15] | I take it these are the new security experts. | 这些人是新安保专家吧 |
[07:17] | Honey — this is Fiona and Jesse. | 亲爱的 这两位是菲欧娜和杰西 |
[07:20] | Spare me the sales pitch. | 别来跟我推销安保商品 |
[07:21] | I have already dropped 200 grand on the new alarm system. | 我已经在新报警系统上花费超过二十万美元 |
[07:25] | Well, just because you have all the equipment | 好吧 但仅仅拥有齐全设备 |
[07:26] | doesn’t mean you know how to use it. | 并不代表你知道怎么运用它们 |
[07:29] | I think what my associate means is… | 我想我同事的意思是 |
[07:31] | State-of-the-art security system isn’t really worth much | 对最先进的安保系统而言如果其运动传感器 |
[07:33] | if your motion sensors are being blocked by furniture | 被家具或离你家太近的树木遮挡 |
[07:36] | or trees are growing too close to your house. | 就不会百分之百发挥作用 |
[07:37] | Bottom line — what are you proposing? | 总之 你们有什么提议 |
[07:40] | We’ll add some sensors, | 我们会增加一些传感器 |
[07:41] | troubleshoot your existing systems. | 对你目前的系统进行检验 |
[07:43] | If it helps you sleep easier, | 如果这样能帮助你们安然入睡 |
[07:45] | we can move you into the guesthouse | 你们可以先搬去小旅馆 |
[07:46] | and we’ll be here around the clock. | 我们会在这里全天候服务 |
[07:48] | If anyone shows up, we’ll be ready. | 如果有人出现 我们会准备好 |
[07:49] | And if they don’t… | 那如果他们不出现 |
[07:52] | We can put all this behind us…finally. | 我们就终于能把这事放下了 |
[08:08] | When you’re looking for an angle in an interrogation, | 当你在为审讯找切入口时 |
[08:10] | it often helps to let a subject | 通常坐在目标正前面让他看着你 |
[08:11] | watch you go through the details of his life | 让他看着你浏览他一生的详细资料 |
[08:13] | right in front of him. | 会有所帮助 |
[08:16] | Other man visits the shop. | 还有别人来店里 |
[08:20] | Very blonde, | 一个非常白的金发女人 |
[08:22] | like albino man. | 像得了白化病 |
[08:24] | He pays with a cashier’s check. | 他用银行本票付款 |
[08:27] | Keeping one eye on your research | 一边看你的调查 |
[08:29] | and one eye on his reactions | 一边看他的反应 |
[08:30] | can often tell you what he wants you to see… | 通常能告诉你他想让你看什么 |
[08:35] | …and what he doesn’t. | 以及不想让你看什么 |
[08:40] | Finally got the old guy to blink. | 这老头终于眨眼了 |
[08:42] | What did the trick? | 有什么收获 |
[08:43] | Some article about a charity 10k up in Atlanta. | 是关于一个在亚特兰大叫10K的慈善团体的文章 |
[08:46] | Three years ago. | 三年之前 |
[08:47] | So we found a relative? | 会是他的亲戚吗 |
[08:49] | Hopefully a close one. | 希望是近亲 |
[08:50] | – One of us should run down these names. – Yeah, not it. | -我们应该过一下这些名字 -我不干 |
[08:54] | You weren’t expecting that, were you? | 你没预料到 是吧 |
[08:55] | Fine, but the next errand is yours. | 好吧 但下个任务是你的 |
[09:06] | All right, James and Sadie are sleeping, | 好了 詹姆斯和萨蒂已经睡了 |
[09:09] | and the house is clear. | 房子安全 |
[09:11] | Next time you offer me a job | 如果下次你给我的任务是 |
[09:13] | protecting an egomaniacal bastard, | 要保护一个极端利己的混蛋的话 |
[09:15] | remind me to say no. | 记得提醒我拒绝 |
[09:17] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[09:19] | You’re drinking sparkling water, munching on biscotti, | 你喝着苏打水 吃着意大利脆饼 |
[09:21] | and playing solitaire, Fi — I think you’ll survive. | 玩着纸牌 菲 我想你不会无聊死的 |
[09:23] | Did you see the contempt he had for his wife? | 你看出他对妻子的轻蔑态度了吗 |
[09:25] | We won’t be inviting him to the Carlito for brunch anytime soon, | 我们又不会邀请他来卡利托吃早午餐 |
[09:27] | but I don’t know — the guy’s done some pretty amazing things. | 但 这家伙做了一些了不起的事 |
[09:32] | I-I was reading up on him. | 我在研究他的事迹 |
[09:34] | He developed this antiviral. It was groundbreaking. | 他发明了这个抗病毒药物 突破性的 |
[09:37] | He got honorable mention from the Nobel foundation. | 他获得了诺贝尔基金的荣誉奖 |
[09:42] | Second floor, northeast corner. | 二楼 东北角 |
[09:44] | That’s James’ office. | 那是詹姆斯的办公室 |
[09:49] | Is that the alarm? | 那是警报吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah, there’s somebody in the main house. | 是的 有人在主屋 |
[09:53] | Oh, my god. I knew it. I knew it. | 天呐 我知道 我就知道 |
[09:54] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Just call the cops. | 一切都会没事的 报警 |
[09:56] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快回来 |
[10:15] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[10:17] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[10:18] | I’m not armed. Don’t worry. | 我没武器 没担心 |
[10:19] | Well, that’s good to hear. Now put your hands up. | 很高兴你这么说 现在把手举起来 |
[10:22] | You want to shoot me? Go ahead. Shoot me. | 你想开枪的话 尽管来 开枪啊 |
[10:25] | I don’t think you understand how this works. | 我想你还不了解怎么回事 |
[10:27] | You’re the burglar, we’re protecting the house. | 你是贼 而我们是在保护这房子 |
[10:28] | I am not a burglar. | 我不是窃贼 |
[10:30] | Put your damn hands on your head. | 把你该死的手放在头上 |
[10:31] | We’re going downstairs. | 我们下楼去 |
[10:33] | I can’t believe that after all these years | 难以相信在这些年之后 |
[10:34] | he wins, just like that. | 他赢了 就像那样 |
[10:35] | Wait. W-what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[10:38] | What am I talking about? I’m talking about your boss. | 我在说什么 我在说你的老板 |
[10:40] | James, he took everything from me. | 詹姆斯 他夺走了我的一切 |
[10:43] | Oh, what, did he forget to mention his ex-partner? | 他没有提到过他的前搭档吧 |
[10:45] | Best friend that he framed and left to die | 他最好的朋友 被他陷害 |
[10:46] | in a rat-infested prison in south america? | 在南美鼠害成灾的监狱里自生自灭的那个人 |
[10:49] | Wait a minute. You’re Dan Tesmond? | 等等 你是丹·德斯蒙德吗 |
[10:51] | Did I miss something? | 你是不是有事没告诉我 |
[10:53] | HLX used to be a two-man operation. | HLX公司原先是由两个人创立的 |
[10:54] | It was James Forte and Dan Tesmond. | 詹姆斯·福特和丹·德斯蒙德 |
[10:56] | It took me seven years to figure out how to escape. | 我花了七年才想出越狱的办法 |
[10:58] | I scrounged together enough money to pay off a prison doctor | 我筹够钱贿赂一个监狱医生 |
[11:01] | to fake my death. | 让他制造我的假死 |
[11:02] | And that’s just the fun part. | 这还算好的呢 |
[11:03] | I get back to Miami, | 之后我辗转回到迈阿密 |
[11:05] | and I found out that James had stolen my company, | 得知詹姆斯偷走了我的公司 |
[11:08] | my future… | 我的未来 |
[11:11] | and my wife. | 还有我的妻子 |
[11:20] | -You were married to Sadie. -Yeah. | -萨蒂是你老婆 -没错 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. You can tell your story to the cops. | 抱歉 你可以把你的故事讲给警方听 |
[11:24] | No, no. Wait, wait, wait. We need to hear the rest of it. | 不 等等 我们得摸清来龙去脉 |
[11:25] | Fi, we’ve done our job. | 菲 我们的工作到此为止 |
[11:26] | But what if he’s telling the truth? | 万一他所言非虚呢 |
[11:27] | We’re not getting involved. | 我们不该牵涉其中 |
[11:27] | Jesse, if it’s true, | 杰西 如果是真的 |
[11:28] | he shouldn’t be locked up again! | 他不该再锒铛入狱 |
[11:33] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | You get him out of here, I’ll buy us some time. | 你把他弄出去 我去争取点时间 |
[11:43] | You’re letting me go? | 你放我走吗 |
[11:44] | I’m taking you somewhere to hear you out. | 我带你去其他地方听你说完 |
[11:46] | And if you’re lying, | 如果你说谎 |
[11:47] | I am going to push you out of an even higher window head-first. | 我会从更高的窗户推你头朝地落下去 |
[11:52] | Well? Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:56] | By the time we got to your office, | 我们到你办公室的时候 |
[11:57] | he had already jumped out the window. | 他已经从窗户跳出去了 |
[11:59] | Fi’s sweeping the grounds, but chances are he’s long gone. | 菲还在追 不过很可能他已经走远了 |
[12:02] | Well, if he comes back, | 如果他再来 |
[12:05] | you sure as hell better catch him. | 你最好给我抓住 |
[12:21] | Fiona let you live. I take that as a good sign. | 菲欧娜让你活着 我看是个好兆头 |
[12:24] | I told you that everything I said back there was true. | 我告诉过你我在詹姆斯家所说都是真的 |
[12:27] | And there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[12:28] | You know that antiviral that James supposedly created? | 你知道那个詹姆斯发明的抗病毒药物吗 |
[12:30] | That was actually Dan’s creation. | 事实上那是丹发明的 |
[12:32] | And that’s why he set you up. | 这就是他陷害你的原因吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah. I wanted to go public with it, | 没错 我想把配方公之于众 |
[12:34] | help as many people as possible. | 帮助尽可能多的人 |
[12:36] | James could only see dollar signs. | 詹姆斯只看到了金钱利益 |
[12:38] | He put five keys of cocaine in my bag, | 他在我的包里放了五包可卡因 |
[12:40] | and he paid off a judge to make sure that it stuck. | 然后贿赂法官让案子没有回旋的余地 |
[12:43] | And then james patented the gene sequence, | 然后詹姆斯用那个基因序列申请了专利 |
[12:46] | turning HLX into a gold mine. | 让HLX公司一夜暴富 |
[12:48] | And Sadie left me while I was in prison. | 而萨迪在我服刑期间离开了我 |
[12:50] | So, I’ve had better vacations. | 那次度假令我众叛亲离一无所有 |
[12:53] | Damn, you got a raw deal, man. | 老兄 你还真是受了不少苦啊 |
[12:56] | But why rob their house? | 但你为什么要去他们家行窃呢 |
[12:58] | I was just looking for anything to get into HLX. | 我只是想找进入HLX公司的通行证 |
[13:01] | If he can get that gene sequence, | 如果他能拿到那个基因序列 |
[13:02] | he can finish what he started. | 就能实现自己当初的愿望(造福大众) |
[13:04] | There are labs that will duplicate the formula | 有实验室能复制生产那个基因序列 |
[13:06] | and sell it generically for 1/10 the price, | 然后将其以一成的市场价格售出 |
[13:09] | making it accessible to anyone who needs it. | 让患者都能买得起 |
[13:11] | So, you save the world while driving James out of business. | 这样你就能弄垮詹姆斯的生意拯救世界 |
[13:14] | I got that. | 我明白 |
[13:15] | I don’t see how it’s actually gonna happen. | 我看不到实现的可能性 |
[13:16] | It’s just a dream, man. It’s over. | 老兄 这只是天方夜谭 算了吧 |
[13:18] | No, it’s not. | 不能算 |
[13:19] | You need more reasons to hate James? | 你还想听更多讨厌詹姆斯的理由吗 |
[13:21] | How about rushed medical trials, | 半吊子的临床试验 |
[13:22] | victims silenced with hush money, | 用钱堵住受害者的嘴 |
[13:23] | lawsuits against anyone who speaks out? | 将任何敢说真话的人诉之法庭 |
[13:25] | Yeah, and my gene sequence made it all possible. | 是的 我的基因序列才导致这一切的发生 |
[13:28] | James is too dirty. He’s too powerful. | 詹姆斯手段肮脏 无视律法正义 |
[13:30] | And that smile needs to be slapped off his face. | 应该给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[13:32] | So, just to clarify, | 说清楚点就是 |
[13:33] | you want to rip off my client? | 你想失信于我的客户 |
[13:35] | Well, no one else is gonna do it. | 我们不做谁能做呢 |
[13:36] | He can’t get into HLX. | 他又进不去HLX公司 |
[13:37] | Neither can we. Fi, it’s a fortress. | 我们也进不去 菲 那是个机密要塞 |
[13:39] | And after last night, James is only gonna increase his security. | 昨晚的事之后 詹姆斯更会加强守备 |
[13:41] | So if you think that somehow you… | 如果你觉得有办法能…(弄到新客户) |
[13:45] | -Oh. -Mm-hmm. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[13:47] | Oh. | 明白了 |
[13:50] | What just happened? | 怎么说 |
[13:51] | I believe we decided to help you. | 我们决定帮你 |
[13:54] | 丹 新客户 | |
[13:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:03] | Ross is our head of security. | 罗斯是我们的安保队长 |
[14:05] | You must be Jesse Porter. | 你一定是杰西·波特了 |
[14:07] | Thank you for escorting them in. | 谢谢你护送他们进来 |
[14:09] | Well, you’re — you’re actually just the guy I need to talk to. | 你才是我需要与之谈谈的那个人 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna need full security access to the facility. | 我想获得进入这座大厦的所有安保权限 |
[14:14] | -Building schematics -I’m sorry, | -包括大厦结构图 -抱歉 |
[14:15] | but I’m afraid that’s against company policy. | 恐怕这有违公司条例 |
[14:19] | I see. | 明白了 |
[14:20] | Is it your company’s policy to endanger your C.E.O.’s life? | 你们公司条例规定让首席执行官生命受威胁吗 |
[14:23] | Don’t worry, Mr. Porter. | 别担心 波特先生 |
[14:25] | HLX medical technologies | HLX医疗技术公司 |
[14:27] | has billion-dollar trade secrets, | 有价值数以十亿的商业机密 |
[14:29] | And we have hired a small army to protect them. | 我们已经雇佣了一支小型军队来保护它们 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I think we can hold our own against some nut job | 对 我觉得我们还是能够应付几个 |
[14:34] | who breaks into houses. | 私闯民宅的疯人的 |
[14:36] | That nutjob is studying you. | 那个疯人还在密切关注你 |
[14:38] | He’s trying to figure out what makes you tick. | 他在想方设法找你露出破绽的时候 |
[14:40] | That sort of obsession can become deadly in a heartbeat. | 那种执着会让你在某一刻突然死亡 |
[14:42] | This is horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:43] | How can this be happening to my husband? | 这种事怎么会发生在我丈夫头上 |
[14:45] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[14:46] | A lot of times, disturbed people | 很多时候 精神错乱的人 |
[14:47] | They…they get fixated on great men. | 他们将目标对准了某个大人物 |
[14:50] | Your husband’s a great man. | 你丈夫是个大人物 |
[14:53] | 詹姆斯·福特 窃贼 说谎者 | |
[14:56] | We can’t be too careful. | 我们必须要慎之又慎 |
[14:57] | You let me inspect your office, the adjacent rooms, | 你可以让我视察你的办公室和附近房间 |
[14:59] | I’ll accompany you on your day-to-day routine. | 我会每天在办公时间贴身保护你 |
[15:01] | No. I’m fine here. | 不必了 我在这里很好 |
[15:02] | Your job is to keep us safe beyond those doors. | 你的工作是在家里保证我们的安全 |
[15:05] | I’ll call you when I’m leaving. | 我下班时打你电话 |
[15:09] | There’s a coffee house down the street. | 街下面有家咖啡店 |
[15:11] | Grab yourself a latte. | 去买杯拿铁吧 |
[15:12] | Maybe you can keep that place secure. | 也许你能做那里的保安 |
[15:22] | Like aikido masters, | 同合气道[日本的一种徒手自卫术]大师一样 |
[15:23] | interrogators know that breaking their adversary | 审问者知道攻破对方的防线 |
[15:26] | isn’t just about leverage | 并不是用什么手段的问题 |
[15:27] | It’s about knowing how and when to apply it. | 而是什么时候如何用它 |
[15:30] | The moment your opponent feels most confident… | 当你的对手自信满满之时 |
[15:33] | Good morning, boys. | 小伙子们 早上好 |
[15:34] | …is also the moment he’s most susceptible | 也是他最担心 |
[15:36] | to a game-changing reversal. | 局势变化的时候 |
[15:38] | It might be. It all depends on you. | 也许今天就可以放你 看你表现 |
[15:40] | You ready to talk? | 你准备好回答了吗 |
[15:42] | Oh, yes, I am. | 准备好了 |
[15:43] | Last night, I remember | 昨晚 我又记起 |
[15:45] | another suspicious man — | 另一个嫌疑人 |
[15:47] | Customer from Tampa, with a scar. | 他来自坦帕市 身上有个疤 |
[15:50] | And there’s a funny story about that man. | 那个人有段有趣的故事 |
[15:53] | Actually, we have a funny story of our own. | 事实上 我们也有个有趣的故事要说 |
[15:56] | It’s about a war criminal. | 是关于一个战争犯的 |
[15:57] | And his daughter, in Atlanta. | 还有他在亚特兰大的女儿 |
[16:01] | 【第五届巴克海德市年度一万米长跑 吸引大量观众】 | |
[16:05] | My daughter. | 我女儿吗 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:10] | She visits me from Romania. | 她从罗马尼亚过来看我 |
[16:12] | She placed third in that race. | 在那次比赛中获得第三名 |
[16:16] | I was very proud. | 我很自豪 |
[16:18] | I’m sure you were. | 想必你也是 |
[16:19] | But your daughter is not a runner, | 但你女儿不是跑步运动员 |
[16:20] | and she doesn’t live in Romania. | 也不住在罗马尼亚 |
[16:22] | She wrote the article. It was her first. | 这篇报道是她写的 是她的第一篇报道 |
[16:25] | And, uh, Danica doesn’t like the family name, either. | 丹妮卡也不喜欢自己的姓 |
[16:28] | She lives just outside of Buckhead. | 她就住在巴克海德附近[亚特兰大一区域] |
[16:30] | For now. | 现在 |
[16:31] | See, Lucien, | 卢西安 这么说吧 |
[16:33] | we’re gonna have her deported unless you start talking. | 如果你不说实话 我们只能将她遣返回国 |
[16:35] | Who’d you make the bomb for? | 你为谁制造的炸弹 |
[16:46] | Pavel. | 帕维尔 |
[16:48] | Christian Pavel. | 克里斯琴·帕维尔 |
[16:50] | Where do we find him? | 我们去哪能找到他 |
[16:52] | I don’t know his phone number. | 我不知道他电话号码 |
[16:54] | I meet him only one place | 他只是约我去过一个地方 |
[16:58] | Connie’s cafe in Orlando. | 奥兰多的康妮餐厅 |
[17:01] | Talk to cook — Nikolai. | 和厨子尼科莱谈话 |
[17:04] | Now, promise, you better leave my daughter alone. | 现在 你们得保证不要打扰我女儿 |
[17:09] | Let’s see if your facts check out. | 看你说的是否如实吧 |
[17:21] | -I guess you’re going to Orlando. -Not it. | -我想你得去趟奥兰多了 -才不 |
[17:23] | What happened to the promise to run the next errand? | 我们不是说好了下次任务你去 |
[17:26] | It’s null and void when I say “Not it.” | 我不去也是没办法 |
[17:27] | Elsa’s got a sunburn, Mike. | 埃尔莎晒伤了 迈克 |
[17:28] | Someone’s got to rub on the aloe vera. | 得有人为她檫芦荟汁 |
[17:31] | I am sorry you had to hear that. | 很抱歉让你听到这个 |
[17:33] | I’ll survive. | 我没事 |
[17:34] | Sam, you’re not “Not it.” | 萨姆 不由你说不去 |
[17:36] | Jesse and I need to borrow Michael for our security gig. | 我和杰西得借迈克客串下我们的安保游戏 |
[17:38] | Fi, you’re killing me. | 菲 你这不是坑爹吗 |
[17:40] | I’m sure Connie’s cafe will be great. | 我相信康妮餐厅会很棒 |
[17:41] | You can get some cheese fries. | 你能享用些芝士薯条 |
[17:46] | Need some extra manpower? | 找我所为何事 |
[17:47] | We need to shake our smug C.E.O. To his core. | 我们要让那个自以为是的总裁胆战心惊一下 |
[17:50] | You want to help me raise the threat level? | 你想帮我吓吓他吗 |
[17:58] | A good way to sell your expertise in protecting people | 卖弄自己安保技术专业性的一个好办法是 |
[18:00] | is to point out holes in security | 指出大多数人不能发现的 |
[18:02] | that most people wouldn’t notice. | 安保漏洞 |
[18:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[18:06] | I’m Jesse Porter. I work for Mr. Forte. | 我是杰西·波特 为福特先生工作 |
[18:07] | I need to talk to Ross about a security issue. | 我得和罗斯谈一个安防漏洞 |
[18:10] | He said you might show up. | 他交代过你可能会来 |
[18:11] | And he said he’s busy. | 恕他忙不能招待 |
[18:15] | You know what? I guess it’s no big deal | 你知道吗 我觉得你们的维修员 |
[18:16] | that your maintenance workers are just waltzing through here | 从这里大摇大摆不经检查的出入 |
[18:18] | with no screening whatsoever. | 没什么大不了的 |
[18:20] | Actually, we screen every per… | 事实上 我们检查每个人 |
[18:21] | Actually, you need to be better at what you do. | 事实上你得更尽心尽责 |
[18:23] | You — come here. You too, buddy. | 你 过来 你们也是 |
[18:26] | Let’s go. | 快点过来 |
[18:28] | Let’s talk about these maintenance workers. | 我们来聊聊那些维修人员 |
[18:30] | Shall we? Who’s doing background checks? | 谁负责背景调查的 |
[18:32] | Pointing out holes in security is also a great way | 指出安保的漏洞也是一个 |
[18:34] | to create new holes in security. | 创造新漏洞的好时机 |
[18:37] | Matching names on the I.D.’s. anyone? | 有人把名字和员工号码核实过吗 |
[18:39] | Um…we’re on it. | 我们这就去办 |
[18:41] | You’re on it. | 你们会去办的 |
[18:42] | He’s on it. Oh. | 他要去办了 |
[18:44] | Wow, you know, I feel so much better | 得知你们着手去办 |
[18:45] | now that I know that you’re on it. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[18:46] | You tell Mr. Ross that I stopped by | 你告诉罗斯先生我来过 |
[18:48] | and that I’m not impressed. | 并且感到颇不满意 |
[19:03] | People tend to implement security | 人们倾向于根据能预料到的威胁 |
[19:05] | based on anticipated threats. | 进行安防布置 |
[19:07] | They install firewalls and encryption | 他们安装防火墙和设置密码 |
[19:09] | if they’re afraid of being hacked. | 来防止黑客侵入 |
[19:11] | They use vaults and armed guards | 他们用保险箱和武装守卫 |
[19:13] | if they’re worried about being robbed. | 来防止盗窃 |
[19:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:16] | And if you need to get them to keep | 如果你要他们时刻都有 |
[19:18] | their personal security with them at all times, | 贴身保镖护送 |
[19:20] | you have to make them afraid to ever be alone. | 你得让他们害怕独自呆着 |
[19:23] | Uh, who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:25] | You may not know who I am, but I know who you are. | 你可能不认识我 但我认得你 |
[19:28] | You killed my mother. | 你害死了我母亲 |
[19:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:30] | I’m talking about your so-called medicine! | 我说的是你那所谓的反病毒药物 |
[19:33] | The medicine that was supposed to save her life. | 那药本应该救活她 |
[19:35] | The medicine that killed her instead. | 结果却害死了她 |
[19:37] | The poison that you pushed on her. | 你把毒药给了她 |
[19:39] | The lies!! | 你个骗子 |
[19:40] | Okay, I can see that you are very upset. | 好吧 我看出来你很伤心 |
[19:42] | Why don’t we go to my office, | 我们何不去我办公室 |
[19:43] | and we can talk about this? | 谈谈这件事 |
[19:45] | Oh, I’ve talked. I have talked plenty. | 我谈过了 说了很多 |
[19:46] | I have talked to your customer service. | 和你的客服谈过 |
[19:48] | I have talked to your lawyers. | 和你的律师谈过 |
[19:50] | All you people do is talk. | 你们这些人只说不做 |
[19:52] | I am done talking!! | 我已经受够了谈话 |
[19:56] | What? You waiting for your security guards? | 你在等守卫人员吗 |
[19:58] | The guards that look through the cameras? I took those down. | 那几个负责监视摄像头的守卫我已经解决了 |
[20:01] | Okay. You win. We’re alone. You got me. | 好 你赢了 只有我们俩 我投降 |
[20:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[20:06] | That is a good question. | 这个问题很好 |
[20:07] | When my mother was dying, | 当我母亲垂死时 |
[20:08] | when I was sitting there with no hope, | 当我坐在那里绝望之时 |
[20:10] | I thought, “What do I want?” | 我在想我到底想要什么 |
[20:14] | And as I sat there, thinking and studying… | 我就坐在那里一直想一直研究 |
[20:19] | Learning about how to hurt people… | 学习如何折磨别人 |
[20:22] | It’s scary, really, how much you can learn | 当一个人全神贯注学习时 |
[20:24] | when you put your mind to it. | 他学到的东西之多会吓死你 |
[20:26] | You know what else is scary? | 再告诉你些可怕的事 |
[20:27] | How life can be so fragile. | 你猜人命有多脆弱 |
[20:31] | Oh, my god! What are you doing?! | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[20:32] | I’m teaching you. | 我在教你 |
[20:34] | I’m teaching you what I’ve learned. | 把我学到的都教给你 |
[20:36] | How unfair life can be. | 教你人生是多么不公 |
[20:42] | It’s so delicate, so precious, | 生命多么易逝 多么宝贵 |
[20:43] | and then, suddenly, it’s all over in an instant. | 它随时都会终结 |
[20:48] | Oh, my god! Please! No! | 天啊 求你了 住手 |
[20:49] | Please, just tell me what you want! | 求你 告诉我你想要什么 |
[20:51] | I want you to suffer… | 我要让你余生 |
[20:52] | every moment of every single day | 每时每刻都痛苦不堪 |
[20:55] | for the rest of your life, just like I do. | 就像我一样 |
[20:57] | And you will. | 你会尝到这滋味 |
[20:58] | I promise you, Mr. Forte. | 我保证 福特先生 |
[21:01] | You will. | 你会的 |
[21:16] | There he is. | 找到了 |
[21:18] | Mr. Forte, are you all right? | 福特先生 您没事吧 |
[21:20] | Where were you?! The stalker was in my car! | 你们去哪了 那跟踪狂上了我的车 |
[21:25] | You’re fired, all of you. | 你们被解雇了 所有人 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, sir. I — | 抱歉 老板 我… |
[21:27] | You say one word, and you join them. | 再废话你也走人 |
[21:31] | I heard explosions. Sir, you okay? | 我听到爆炸声 你没事吧 |
[21:32] | You have full access to HLX, | 你可以在HLX任意走动 |
[21:35] | any support you need. | 可动用一切资源 |
[21:36] | All right, Mr. Forte. All right. | 好的 福特先生 |
[21:38] | Until that psycho is behind bars, | 直到那疯子被抓 |
[21:40] | you’re not leaving my side. | 你要给我贴身保护 |
[21:46] | I’d say James is sufficiently concerned about the stalker. | 詹姆斯为跟踪狂的事情担心不已 |
[21:49] | I’ve been told to protect Sadie, | 他让我保护萨蒂 |
[21:50] | and Jesse now has full security access at hlx. | 杰西得到了HLX的最高安全权限 |
[21:53] | Which means we’re one step closer to the safe | 也就是说我们距离保险柜和基因序列 |
[21:55] | and the gene sequence inside it. | 又近了一步 |
[21:56] | Yeah, but the combination — | 可是密码 |
[21:58] | We’re not using the combination. We’re cracking the safe, | 不需要密码 我们要撬开它 |
[22:01] | which means getting me in there with safecracking equipment. | 我会带着工具潜入进去 |
[22:03] | Seriously, does this plan involve any more exploding cars? | 说真的 后面不会再炸汽车了吧 |
[22:06] | Always a good question. | 问得好 |
[22:08] | Unfortunately, the answer’s no. | 不幸的是 不会再炸了 |
[22:09] | You just make sure Sadie doesn’t get hurt. | 你要保证萨蒂的安全 |
[22:12] | Sounds like you care about more | 看来除了基因序列 |
[22:14] | than just the gene sequence. | 还有让你挂心的东西 |
[22:15] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[22:18] | I mean, y-yes. | 好吧 我承认 |
[22:20] | But I know there is no way that I will ever get her back. | 但我知道我不可能再得到她 |
[22:23] | It’s been too long. Too many things have happened. | 分开太久了 发生了太多事情 |
[22:25] | Relationships have survived worse. | 感情在更坏的情况下都能维持 |
[22:30] | Will you just promise me that she’ll be okay? | 你会确保她没事吧 |
[22:32] | I could care less about James — | 就算让我放了詹姆斯 |
[22:33] | Nothing will happen to Sadie. | 萨蒂不会有事 |
[22:38] | Now, how are you gonna possibly sneak inside | 你要怎么潜进去 |
[22:40] | with a bunch of safecracking stuff? | 还得带一堆撬锁工具 |
[22:42] | Jesse’s taking care of that. | 杰西会搞定 |
[22:47] | Oh, this is worse than I figured. | 比我想象的还差 |
[22:50] | Your office is a security nightmare. | 你的办公室毫无安全可言 |
[22:51] | I’m gonna need to bring in my equipment to fortify this place. | 我要带设备进来武装这里 |
[22:53] | No, that’s ridiculous. We’re perfectly safe here, sir. | 太荒唐了 这里非常安全 老板 |
[22:56] | As I recall, that was your assessment of | 我记得福特先生差点被炸飞之前 |
[22:57] | the parking garage before Mr. Forte | 你也是这样 |
[22:59] | was almost blown sky-high. | 评价车库的 |
[23:00] | That stalker would have to get through so many guards | 那个跟踪狂要通过重重守备 |
[23:03] | and checkpoints to get up here. | 还有身份检查点才能到这里 |
[23:04] | Or he could just shoot you. | 他可以射杀你 |
[23:06] | You need to start thinking like him — what does he want? | 你要用他的思维思考 他想要什么 |
[23:08] | He wants to show you that he can get to you | 他要让你知道无论你在哪 |
[23:09] | no matter where you are. | 他都能接近你 |
[23:11] | He could be lining up his shot right now. | 也许他正在安排射杀计划 |
[23:12] | Now we need to install some blast-proof windows, | 现在咱们得装防弹玻璃 |
[23:14] | embassy-grade. | 使馆级别的 |
[23:15] | Oh, my god. You’re serious. I can take care of that, sir. | 你是认真的吗 我能处理 老板 |
[23:18] | As head of security for the building, I think — | 作为这座大楼的安全主管 我认为 |
[23:19] | No. This is Mr. Porter’s show. | 不 这事由波特先生负责 |
[23:21] | Whatever you need to make this office safe, you do it. | 只要你能让这里安全 怎么做都行 |
[23:25] | Just remember — any contractors you bring in here, | 但是记住 你带来的所有承包商 |
[23:27] | I’m checking them out. | 我都要检查 |
[23:28] | I’m inspecting every nut and bolt | 我要检查你带到这里的 |
[23:29] | you bring into this building. | 每个螺母螺栓 |
[23:30] | Well, there you go. Can’t be too safe, right? | 随便你 怎么安全怎么来 |
[23:33] | I’m gonna get the ball rolling soon. | 我们要尽快着手 |
[23:34] | We’ll do the installation this weekend. | 这周末就安装 |
[23:41] | You’re telling me that Nikolai quit? | 你说尼科莱辞职了 |
[23:42] | Well, he said he’s not working anymore. | 他说他不干了 |
[23:44] | That’s what “Quit” Means. | 也就是辞职 |
[23:45] | Oh, boy, that is just such a shame, | 真是太遗憾了 |
[23:47] | ’cause you know old Nick — | 你知道尼科 |
[23:48] | He made the best goulash in all of Florida. | 他做的红烩牛肉是佛罗里达最棒的 |
[23:50] | Would you mind giving me his number? | 能给我他的电话吗 |
[23:52] | ’cause I would love to have him cater my wife’s birthday. | 我想让他满足我妻子的生日愿望 |
[23:54] | It’s kind of a surprise. | 我想给她惊喜 |
[23:56] | Look — I got to get back to work. | 听着 我要去工作了 |
[23:58] | You write your number down — | 你把电话留下 |
[24:00] | If he comes back in here, | 如果他回来了 |
[24:01] | I’ll make sure he gets hold of you. | 我会让他联系你 |
[24:03] | That’s a deal. | 好的 |
[24:04] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | Name’s Chuck. | 我叫恰克 |
[24:10] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[24:11] | Well, there was a chef named Nikolai, | 确实有个叫尼科莱的厨师 |
[24:13] | but he quit a week ago. | 不过一周前辞职了 |
[24:14] | I slipped the manager $20 | 我给了经理20块 |
[24:15] | to let me know if he showed up, | 如果他出现就联系我 |
[24:16] | but I wouldn’t expect a call. | 但恐怕不会有回音 |
[24:17] | You think they’re covering for him? | 会不会是他们在掩护他 |
[24:18] | No, it didn’t seem like it. | 不 看着不像 |
[24:20] | I’m thinking that Nikolai found out that Lucien was gone | 估计是尼科莱知道卢西安失踪 |
[24:23] | and he just disappeared. | 就藏起来了 |
[24:24] | I’ll see you back here. | 我回去找你 |
[24:26] | Lucien met cook. | 厨子确有其人 |
[24:28] | He quit last week. | 他上周辞职了 |
[24:30] | How could I know Nikolai had left? | 我怎么可能知道他走了 |
[24:33] | I was here in box! Remember? | 我被你关在这里 记得吧 |
[24:36] | Christian Pavel is my friend. | 克里斯琴·帕维尔是我朋友 |
[24:39] | He bled for me. We fought side by side. | 我们并肩作战 他会为我两肋插刀 |
[24:42] | But I told you, I don’t know where he lives. | 可是我说过了 我不知道他住哪 |
[24:46] | He has no phone number. | 他也没有电话 |
[24:47] | Nikolai is the only way to find him. | 找尼科莱是唯一联系他的办法 |
[24:52] | Well, you’re gonna have to think of another way. | 那你就得另外想辙了 |
[24:55] | Or the feds are gonna ship your daughter back to Bucharest. | 否则联调局会送你女儿回布加勒斯特[罗马尼亚首都] |
[25:10] | Any progress with Lucien? | 卢西安那边有进展吗 |
[25:12] | Not much. We’re letting him stew for a while. | 不多 让他煎熬一阵再说 |
[25:14] | So this is how I’m getting into HLX? | 我就这样进HLX |
[25:16] | Yeah, I can’t say it’s gonna be comfy, | 是不算舒服 |
[25:18] | but, uh, the head of security | 不过安保主管 |
[25:20] | is inspecting everything I’m bringing in, so… | 会检查所有送进去的设备 |
[25:22] | We’re gonna need a little magic. | 我们得变点魔术 |
[25:24] | When you’re being smuggled into a secure area, | 当要被偷运进一个安保严密的地方时 |
[25:26] | the best hiding spot is somewhere | 最好的藏身地点是 |
[25:28] | that people are confident they’ve checked thoroughly. | 人们确信他们能一览无遗的地方 |
[25:31] | By attaching reflective window tint | 给多层玻璃板贴上 |
[25:33] | to multiple sheets of glass, | 反光玻璃膜 |
[25:35] | you can create what’s known as the infinity illusion. | 你可以建立无穷幻象 |
[25:38] | And just like any magician won’t tell you, | 所有魔术师都不会告诉你 |
[25:40] | as long as the light outside the space | 只要外面的灯光 |
[25:42] | remains brighter than the inside, | 比里面亮 |
[25:44] | you’ll be as good as invisible. | 你就跟隐形一样 |
[25:46] | All right. Stop. | 好了 等等 |
[25:49] | Sorry to keep you waiting around all day just to do this, man. | 让你们整天杵在这儿真不好意思 |
[25:51] | Can’t be too safe. | 安全第一 |
[25:54] | You’re bringing a lot of tools in here. | 你带的东西真不少 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[25:58] | How about you do your job and I’ll do mine? | 那咱们就各司其职 |
[25:59] | Keep this place locked down. | 把这地方封锁起来 |
[26:27] | Lab D’s that way, Mikey. | 4号实验室在那边 迈迈 |
[26:29] | Make as much noise as you can. | 尽量制造噪音 |
[26:34] | You sure you want to stick around? | 你要在这儿等着吗 |
[26:35] | It’s gonna get pretty loud. | 会非常吵的 |
[26:36] | How blast-proof is blast-proof? | 防弹玻璃防弹效果如何 |
[26:39] | Oh, we could fire a rocket launcher at him. | 我们可以用火箭筒打过去 |
[26:40] | You’d just need a squeegee to clean up the mess. | 但你需要橡胶清洁器清理一堆垃圾 |
[27:00] | Sir. | 老板 |
[27:02] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[27:03] | After the other day, | 前两天 |
[27:05] | I wanted to install a few more cameras. | 我又安装了几个摄像头 |
[27:07] | I think there’s an extra lab tech in the north wing. | 我想楼北部有间特别实验室 |
[27:10] | Footage is from 10 minutes ago. | 这是十分钟前的截图 |
[27:12] | Could be our guy. It’s hard to tell. | 可能是自己人 不好说 |
[27:16] | Sure you didn’t miscount, Ross? | 你不会认错了吧 罗斯 |
[27:18] | I didn’t miscount. | 没认错 |
[27:19] | Listen, I’m not taking any chances. | 我绝不会心存侥幸 |
[27:20] | We’re headed down there. | 我们下去看看 |
[27:22] | You two stay here. Keep Mr. Forte safe. | 你俩留下保护福特先生 |
[27:36] | 来自萨姆 保安来了 快走 | |
[27:41] | When a plan goes wrong, it’s crucial to stay cool. | 当计划出问题时 最重要是保持冷静 |
[27:44] | You may have to bail out, | 你也许必须逃走 |
[27:45] | but how you bail out is everything. | 可你怎么逃走是关键 |
[27:47] | Do you run and leave behind evidence | 你走人了却留下证据 |
[27:49] | that gives away your plan to your enemies? | 让敌人知道你的计划 |
[27:52] | Or do you keep the mission alive by covering your tracks? | 还是掩藏痕迹让计划能继续下去 |
[28:15] | – Check “B” And “C.” -Yes, sir. | -查看2号和3号实验室 -是 |
[28:27] | This place is crawling with guards. | 这里已经被警卫包围 |
[28:29] | They’ll shoot you before you get anywhere near the door. | 你逃走之前他们就会击毙你 |
[28:31] | That is your problem. That is not my problem. | 那是你的问题 不是我的 |
[28:37] | Ross, you see him yet? | 罗斯 你看到他了吗 |
[28:39] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[28:41] | Put your hands on your head! | 手放在头上 |
[28:42] | I have a little announcement to make. | 我要声明一下 |
[28:43] | Ross here is wired with a half a pound of high explosive. | 罗斯身上绑着半磅烈性炸药 |
[28:47] | You shoot at me, and we all go boom. | 开枪的话 大家一起炸飞 |
[28:51] | So I’m gonna make it real easy. | 还是简单点吧 |
[28:52] | You’re gonna let me walk right out the front door. | 你们放我从前面出去 |
[28:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:05] | Am I on TV? Huh? | 我上镜了对吧 |
[29:08] | Think Mr. Forte’s watching? Huh? | 福特先生在看着 |
[29:11] | Huh? | 是不是 |
[29:12] | Yeah. Grab the radio. | 好 拿出对讲机 |
[29:13] | Grab the radio. Bring it up. | 把对讲机举起来 |
[29:16] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[29:17] | Turn it on! | 打开 |
[29:18] | Hey, Mr. Forte. | 福特先生 你好 |
[29:19] | I just want to take this opportunity | 借此机会 |
[29:21] | to share something else I learned | 跟你分享一些心得 |
[29:23] | when I was reading at my mother’s deathbed. | 在母亲临终前我所学到的 |
[29:25] | You know why hell is scary? | 知道地狱为什么可怕吗 |
[29:28] | It’s not the pain, it’s not the torture, | 不是因为痛苦和折磨 |
[29:30] | it’s not burning in a lake of fire. | 不是在火海里焚烧 |
[29:32] | It’s that it lasts forever — just like me. | 而是这一切永远纠缠着你 就像我一样 |
[29:36] | So let me be the first to tell you — | 让我第一个跟你讲 |
[29:39] | Welcome to hell, Mr. Forte. | 欢迎到地狱来 福特先生 |
[29:41] | Welcome to hell. | 欢迎来地狱 |
[29:43] | Somebody, drop that guy. | 快开枪 |
[29:44] | Somebody shoot him! Now! | 杀了他 |
[29:46] | Bad idea. Bad idea. | 别犯傻 |
[29:48] | Y’all want to die? You don’t want to die. | 你们想死吗 不想吧 |
[29:52] | No one follows. | 别追来 |
[30:04] | The morning after the failed operation. | 任务失败后的隔天早上 |
[30:06] | You have two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[30:07] | You can admit defeat and lick your wounds, | 你可以承认失败舔舐伤口 |
[30:10] | or you can re-engage immediately, | 也可以迅速重新振作 |
[30:12] | sticking by your enemy | 回到敌人身边 |
[30:13] | so you’ll be in position when you find another opening. | 这样才有机会找到下一个突破口 |
[30:16] | All right, so our associates are analyzing | 好吧 我们的团队在分析 |
[30:18] | the security tape from yesterday. | 昨天的安全录像带 |
[30:20] | We’re hoping to get a lead on our guy. | 希望能找到线索 |
[30:21] | And you really think that your team | 你们真的认为 |
[30:23] | is better than the cops for that. | 你们比警察厉害 |
[30:25] | Without a doubt. | 当然 |
[30:26] | So in the meantime, we’re gonna need to do a top-down | 同时我们需要彻底 |
[30:28] | security review of HLX — | 检查HLX的安保 |
[30:30] | Just completely lock this place down. | 把这里全都封锁起来 |
[30:31] | No, no, no. It’s clear that he can get to me whenever he wants. | 不 毫无疑问他随时都可以接近我 |
[30:33] | The spectrum analyzer is smashed. | 频谱分析仪碎了 |
[30:36] | Those samples are ruined. | 样本全毁了 |
[30:37] | And the research inside of that safe | 那个保险柜里的研究文件 |
[30:39] | is worth a billion dollars — | 价值十亿美元 |
[30:41] | Easily. | 保守估计 |
[30:43] | Well, then, we’ll bring in better guards to protect it. | 我们会派更好的警卫保护它 |
[30:45] | No, we’re moving it off-site. | 不 我们要把它送走 |
[30:46] | I’ve already talked to Ross. | 我已经和罗斯商量了 |
[30:47] | I’m taking the research to a bank vault up in Palm Beach. | 我要把研究文件送到棕榈滩的银行保险库 |
[30:50] | And…you’re sure you want to trust Ross… | 你还敢信任罗斯 |
[30:52] | With that? No, no. | 这么重要的文件 不 不 |
[30:53] | – Mr. Forte — – This isn’t up for discussion. | -福特先生 -我不是在跟你商量 |
[30:56] | I am telling you what is happening. | 我在告诉你要怎么做 |
[30:59] | An armored truck is on its way. | 一辆装甲车在路上 |
[31:01] | Fiona, you’re to keep Sadie safe at home. | 菲欧娜 你在家确保萨蒂的安全 |
[31:03] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[31:05] | I’ll be in the convoy, | 我跟护卫队走 |
[31:06] | and Mr. Porter here is coming with me. | 福特先生跟我一起走 |
[31:07] | No, James. You can’t risk your life for some research. | 不 詹姆斯 你不能为了研究结果冒生命危险 |
[31:11] | Well Sadie, I appreciate your input, | 萨蒂 很感谢你费心 |
[31:13] | but you run our third-world outreach, | 不过你只要负责拓展第三世界 |
[31:15] | and I will take care of the business side of things. | 而我处理商业方面的事就好 |
[31:19] | You meet me here in an hour. | 一小时后来这里见我 |
[31:29] | What comes to mind when you think | 棕榈滩的第一联邦银行 |
[31:31] | of the first federal bank of Palm Beach? | 让你想到什么 |
[31:32] | The most secure vaults in south Florida. | 南弗罗里达州最安全的金库 |
[31:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:36] | I’m afraid that’s where my least favorite C.E.O. | 恐怕我最不喜欢的总裁 |
[31:38] | – is taking the gene sequence. – Oh, great. | -要把基因序列放在那里 -好极了 |
[31:40] | The only place safer than inside HLX. | 唯一比HLX安全的地方 |
[31:43] | We’re — we’re done. It’s over. | 我们 完了 结束了 |
[31:44] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[31:45] | We just need to grab it before it gets to Palm Beach. | 我们只需要在抵达棕榈滩前抢劫它 |
[31:48] | Well, that’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[31:49] | James is using an armored truck. | 詹姆斯用的是装甲车 |
[31:51] | Two cars full of guards. | 还有两车护卫人员 |
[31:52] | Armed convoy. I don’t like our numbers. | 武装护卫队 情况不利啊 |
[31:55] | We don’t need numbers. | 没什么不利的 |
[31:56] | We just need to convince James that his armed convoy | 只需要说服詹姆斯 武装护卫队 |
[31:58] | won’t keep him or the gene sequence safe. | 不能保基因序列周全 |
[32:01] | Well, I’m riding along. We’ll have the route. | 我开车跟踪 我们有路线 |
[32:03] | I’ll call Sam, see if I can’t slow you guys down. All right. | 我给萨姆打电话 看能否延缓你们的速度 好的 |
[32:05] | You got to let me help, if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有什么我能做的 必须让我帮忙 |
[32:07] | All right. I’m gonna get over to Sadie’s place. | 好 我要去萨蒂那里 |
[32:16] | Even a fender-bender can stop traffic for a few minutes, | 就算小车祸能堵塞交通几分钟 |
[32:19] | but creating a longer-lasting roadblock | 不过要造成比较长久的路障 |
[32:21] | is about provoking an emergency response. | 就要触发应急响应程序 |
[32:24] | Cops and firefighters won’t go anywhere near | 警察和消防员守着燃烧的 浓烟滚滚的 |
[32:27] | a burning chemical truck billowing smoke | 貌似有毒的化学品卡车 |
[32:29] | that looks toxic. | 哪里都不会去 |
[32:30] | Which means you can get four hours of roadblock | 也就是发烟罐和一点汽油造成的路障 |
[32:34] | with a smoke canister and a little gasoline. | 能争取四个小时 |
[32:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[32:46] | Looks scary. | 看着挺吓人 |
[32:47] | Good. That’s the idea. | 很好 就要这个效果 |
[32:52] | Now let’s get out of here. | 现在我们离开这里 |
[33:07] | Come on, it’s taking forever, Ross. | 不是吧 这么慢啊 罗斯 |
[33:08] | What, are you getting paid by the mile? | 怎么 你是按英里数拿薪水的吗 |
[33:10] | We’re not taking this route for the scenery. | 我们不是沿途看风景 |
[33:12] | Now stay off the radio. | 现在不要接收无线电 |
[33:15] | All right, as soon as the research is safe, | 好 一旦研究结果安全了 |
[33:16] | we’re taking you underground. | 我们就去坐地铁 |
[33:20] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:22] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[33:24] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[33:28] | Nobody’s getting through here. | 没人能过得去 |
[33:29] | But we’re heading to Palm Beach. | 但我们要去棕榈滩 |
[33:31] | Y’all got to take the detour to I-95, | 你们都得走I95号便道 |
[33:32] | down that road a few miles. | 沿着那条路走几英里 |
[33:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:35] | There had to be an accident! | 肯定是场事故 |
[33:37] | Today of all days! | 偏偏今天 |
[33:39] | You know what? This is no accident. | 你知道吗 根本没有事故 |
[33:41] | No, this is way too convenient. This is your stalker. | 不 这太巧合了 是你的跟踪者 |
[33:44] | We have kept this whole thing completely under wraps. | 我们完全将整件事秘密进行 |
[33:47] | How would he even know we took this road? | 他怎么知道我们取道这里 |
[33:48] | Well, that’s a damn good question — Ross? | 问得好 罗斯 |
[33:50] | – Tell anybody our route? – No. Of course not. | -跟什么人提过路线吗 -没有 当然没有 |
[33:53] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[33:54] | No. No. We’re not going anywhere until we sort this out. | 不 不 不解决这个我们哪里都不去 |
[33:56] | You stay put. | 你待在原地 |
[33:59] | Sleight-of-hand tricks aren’t just for kiddie parties. | 魔术的技巧只在乎看戏的孩子 |
[34:01] | The same misdirection and quick moves | 魔术师利用错误引导和快速动作 |
[34:05] | that a magician uses to find a quarter | 在5岁孩童耳朵后面 |
[34:06] | behind a 5-year-old’s ear | 变出一枚硬币 |
[34:07] | can also help an operative | 同样手法也有助于侦探 |
[34:09] | plant a listening device in someone’s car. | 在某人的车里安装窃听器 |
[34:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[34:12] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:14] | Your car’s bugged. | 你的车被窃听了 |
[34:17] | I never saw that before. | 我从来没见过那东西 |
[34:18] | Yeah, of course not, because you’re bad at your job. | 是 当然没见过 因为你失职 |
[34:20] | Did you sweep the armored truck? | 检查过装甲车没有 |
[34:22] | Did you sweep the other town car? | 其它车呢 |
[34:23] | The only car that I know is safe is the Mercedes | 我知道唯一安全的车是我的奔驰 |
[34:25] | because I searched it myself this morning. | 因为早上是我亲自检查的 |
[34:26] | Sweep the other cars! Go! | 检查其它车 去啊 |
[34:34] | This guy is ahead of us at every turn. | 这家伙处处先我们一步 |
[34:36] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[34:37] | All right, well, we need to think like him. | 好吧 我们得像他一样思考 |
[34:39] | Where does he want us to go? | 他想让我们去哪里 |
[34:41] | The detour, 95. | 95号便道 |
[34:43] | Maybe if we take the back roads. | 或许是为了让我们走小路 |
[34:44] | With this many vehicles, | 一连串这么多车 |
[34:45] | he’s gonna be able to spot us no matter where we are. | 不管我们在哪里他都会认出来的 |
[34:47] | Our best bet — we have Ross take the Mercedes to 95, | 最好的办法 让罗斯开奔驰去95号便道 |
[34:50] | with the convoy. | 带着护卫队 |
[34:51] | Use that as a decoy. | 作为诱饵 |
[34:53] | Then you and I, we split off, we go our own way. | 然后我和你 跟他们分开走 自行其是 |
[34:55] | I can’t leave the research. | 我不能留下研究结果 |
[34:57] | Then bring it. Bring it with you. | 那就带上它 带着它一起走 |
[34:59] | You want me | 你要我 |
[35:01] | to pull my stuff out of the armored truck? | 把东西拿出装甲车吗 |
[35:03] | The armored truck, your car — they’re targets. | 装甲车 你的车 都是目标 |
[35:09] | You have worked for me for five days. | 你才给我工作了五天 |
[35:10] | I cannot believe that I am seriously considering this. | 我不敢相信我居然真的想要这么做 |
[35:14] | Mr. Forte, it’s completely your call. | 福特先生 你说了算 |
[35:17] | Whatever you think is safest. | 你怎么想都是最安全的 |
[35:24] | Change of plans! Open the truck! | 改变计划 打开卡车 |
[35:34] | No sign of him yet. I’m gonna call Ross. | 还没看到他 我要给罗斯打电话 |
[35:36] | No, no. No way. Stay off your phone. | 不 不 不行 别打电话 |
[35:38] | We got to take every precaution. | 我们要处处小心 |
[35:40] | Yeah, good…thought. | 是 好… 想法 |
[35:46] | W-where are you going? | 你 你要去哪里 |
[35:47] | I just have a… quick stop to make. | 我只是… 停一下 很快 |
[36:00] | Oh, my god. Back up — now. | 我的上帝 退后 马上 |
[36:01] | Back up! Let’s go! | 退后 我们走 |
[36:02] | Oh, no, no, no. Um, actually, this is our stop. | 不 不 不 实际上 我们到地方了 |
[36:06] | That’s your cue to get out. | 这是提示你下车 |
[36:08] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[36:22] | Y-you’re supposed — | 你应该… |
[36:23] | I wanted to tell you the good news, Mr. Forte. | 我想告诉你个好消息 福特先生 |
[36:25] | I’m not your stalker. | 我不是你的跟踪者 |
[36:26] | Dan is. | 丹才是 |
[36:28] | What, are you surprised to see me | 怎么 见到我很惊讶吗 |
[36:30] | after dumping me in a Chilean prison to die? | 把我丢进智利的监狱等死 |
[36:32] | Hey, jackpot! | 头奖啊 |
[36:34] | Now I know why you wanted to keep this safe. | 现在知道你为何要保它周全了 |
[36:36] | There’s more than just a gene sequence in here. | 这里不只是基因序列 |
[36:37] | We’ve got records of payoffs, medical trial reports. | 还有支付记录 医学试验报告 |
[36:41] | You’ve been naughty. | 你一直很不乖哦 |
[36:43] | Oh, that’s what this is all about. | 原来是为了这个 |
[36:44] | This is — you’re all in on this. | 这是… 你参与了这一切 |
[36:46] | This is just about ripping me off, huh? | 就是为了对付我吗 |
[36:49] | No, we’re just taking back what was rightfully mine. | 不 我们只是拿回真正属于我的东西 |
[36:53] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | We can make all of this go away. You just name your price. | 我们可以一笔勾销 你开个价 |
[36:58] | Don’t you get it? This was never about money. | 你不明白吗 从来不是钱的问题 |
[37:02] | This was about saving lives. | 是有关拯救生命 |
[37:04] | This was about my company. | 有关我的公司 |
[37:06] | This was about you stealing the only woman | 有关你偷走我唯一爱的女人 |
[37:09] | that I ever loved. | 这所有问题 |
[37:10] | You want to save lives — let’s save lives. | 你想拯救生命 那我们就去拯救 |
[37:12] | I’ll give you a piece of the company. | 我会跟你分享公司 |
[37:15] | Sadie was no catch. | 萨蒂不值得 |
[37:16] | You can consider yourself lucky. | 你没得到她反而幸运 |
[37:18] | You just tell me what you want, | 只管告诉我你要什么 |
[37:20] | and we can make all of this go away. | 我们可以一笔勾销的 |
[37:28] | Sadie, I-I can explain. | 萨蒂 我可以解释 |
[37:30] | I’ve heard everything I need to. | 该听的我都听到了 |
[37:32] | And we have everything we need. | 我们要的东西也都有了 |
[37:49] | Getting back into HLX is gonna be a long process, | 重回HLX会是个漫长的过程 |
[37:51] | but it sounds like the board of directors is on my side. | 不过听起来董事会站在我这边 |
[37:53] | Your old friend James won’t be around for a while. | 你的老朋友詹姆斯有一阵不会露面了 |
[37:56] | He’s looking at 5 to 10 for conspiracy. | 他因共谋犯罪要进去五到十年 |
[37:58] | Yeah, he’s stiffing me on the security gig. | 是 他在安保措施上做手脚骗保 |
[37:59] | Thanks for that, Fi. | 谢谢 菲 |
[38:01] | All right, I got to get back to work. | 好 我得回去工作了 |
[38:03] | Good luck with everything, Dan. | 祝你一切顺利 丹 |
[38:04] | Thank you. Thanks so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[38:05] | And I-I really want to thank you guys — | 我真的很想感谢你们 |
[38:07] | for everything. | 所做的一切 |
[38:08] | And, uh, Sadie wants to thank you, too. | 还有 萨蒂也想谢谢你们 |
[38:10] | No, we’re just talking, getting reacquainted. | 不 我们只是聊天 重新熟悉 |
[38:13] | I mean, it’s never gonna be… how it was, | 我是说 不会再… 回到从前 |
[38:15] | but it’s a start. | 不过是个新开始 |
[38:18] | You guys have a second chance. | 你们有了第二次机会 |
[38:21] | Thanks again. | 再次表示感谢 |
[38:24] | I hope he makes the most of it. | 我希望他好好把握 |
[38:27] | He escaped prison and traveled a few thousand miles | 他越狱 为了她 历尽千辛 |
[38:29] | to get her back. | 穿州过省 |
[38:30] | That should count for something. | 应该是有意义的 |
[38:32] | Grand gestures are great. | 伟大的举动还是很感人的 |
[38:35] | Sometimes I think it’s the day-to-day stuff | 有时我觉得这些日常琐事 |
[38:37] | that’s the hard work. | 才是辛苦的工作 |
[38:39] | You know who I am, Fi. I’m not — | 你知道我是谁 菲 我不是… |
[38:41] | Yeah…I know. | 是 我知道 |
[38:44] | And I know that you and Sam | 我知道你和萨姆 |
[38:46] | have a Romanian bomb maker to break, | 有个罗马尼亚炸弹制造者要查 |
[38:48] | So, uh, we’ll talk later. | 所以 我们以后再谈 |
[38:57] | I know this place is not so bad — | 我知道这地方不赖 |
[39:00] | The chairs, the carrots — | 椅子 胡萝卜 |
[39:03] | I’m starting to like our conversations. | 我开始喜欢我们的对话了 |
[39:05] | One way or another, they’re about to end. | 无论如何 对话就要结束了 |
[39:07] | Either you tell us how to find the guy | 要么你告诉我们为谁做的炸弹 |
[39:08] | Who you built the bomb for, | 如何找到他 |
[39:10] | or your daughter’s on the next flight to Bucharest. | 要么你女儿坐下一班飞机去布加勒斯特 |
[39:15] | Very well. I’ll tell you. | 很好 我会告诉你的 |
[39:16] | There’s a pier in Daytona Beach. | 代托纳比奇有个码头 |
[39:19] | You walk to the end of it… | 走到尽头… |
[39:23] | Jump off, | 跳下去 |
[39:25] | swim to the bottom of the ocean, | 游到海底 |
[39:27] | and you call out, “Vladimir.” | 你大声喊 “弗拉米基尔” |
[39:31] | You think I’m bluffing. | 你觉得我在虚张声势 |
[39:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[39:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:41] | That trip to the diner was a distress call. | 去餐厅其实是个求救信号 |
[39:46] | You think I would give up my friend after so many years? | 你认为这么多年后我会出卖我的朋友吗 |
[39:51] | There are bonds no man can break. | 我们的交情没人能破坏 |
[39:55] | Now my friend has come to rescue me. | 现在我朋友来救我 |
[39:59] | Let me go, | 让我走 |
[40:00] | and maybe I’ll tell him to let one of you live. | 或许我会跟他说放过你们其中一个人 |
[40:05] | Mike, get down! | 迈克 趴下 |
[40:09] | Work long enough as a spy, | 间谍做久了 |
[40:11] | and you learn that distress calls | 就知道求救信号 |
[40:12] | don’t always work exactly as planned. | 一般不会照计划进行 |
[40:14] | Just because someone calls for help | 只因为某人求救 |
[40:16] | doesn’t mean they’re going to get it. | 不意味着他们会救你 |
[40:18] | A surprisingly high percentage of the time, | 令人惊讶的高百分比显示 |
[40:21] | friends turn out to be less concerned with rescue… | 朋友原来并不怎么关心营救 |
[40:26] | and more concerned with making sure no one talks. | 反而更关心杀人灭口 |
[40:29] | I… | 我 |
[40:31] | Lucien, he betrayed you! You still want to protect him?! | 卢西安 他背叛了你 你还想保护他 |
[40:34] | Mike, we got to go — now! | 迈克 我们得走了 现在 |
[40:36] | – Get us some cover. – With what? | -找掩护 -用什么掩护 |
[40:38] | I don’t know! Something! Just get it fast! | 不知道 随便 快点 |
[40:56] | About my daughter. | 关于我女儿 |
[40:59] | Give me your word! | 向我保证 |
[41:01] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[41:03] | You give us the information, | 坦白交待 |
[41:04] | and your daughter will be left alone. | 没人会找你女儿麻烦 |
[41:06] | The man outside… | 外面那个人… |
[41:08] | He needed a bomb. | 想要一颗炸弹 |
[41:10] | He was my friend, and so I said yes. | 他是我朋友 所以我答应了 |
[41:14] | Where, Lucien?! Where is his place? | 在哪里 卢西安 他住哪里 |
[41:16] | Warehouse… in Wynwood… | 韦伍德的… 仓库 … |
[41:19] | End of Burnnam road. | 柏南路的尽头 |
[41:22] | And when you find him, | 你找到他的时候 |
[41:25] | put a bullet in him. | 给他一枪 |
[41:31] | Okay, I think I got us covered. | 好 我找到掩护了 |
[41:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:48] | He’s gone, Mike. | 他死了 迈克 |
[41:50] | We lost our only lead. | 唯一的线索断了 |
[41:51] | Not quite. Lucien told me where to find him. | 不算是 卢西安告诉我怎么找到他 |
[41:53] | Well, then, I think we owe that son of a bitch a visit. | 那么 我看该拜访下这个狗娘养的了 |