时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | Low-tech explosives may be clumsy and unreliable, | 技术含量较低的炸药可能笨拙且靠不住 |
[00:51] | but their simplicity makes them almost impossible to trace. | 但它们简易的特性使人们几乎无法追查来源 |
[00:54] | Sophisticated bombs, on the other hand, are more effective | 另一方面 复杂的炸弹效果更佳 |
[00:57] | but require expertise and specialized components, | 但需要专业技术以及特殊成份 |
[01:01] | which means the more lethal the bomb, | 这就意味着炸弹越致命 |
[01:03] | the more you know about the man who wants you dead. | 你就对想置你于死地的人了解更多 |
[01:07] | Any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[01:08] | All I know for sure is this guy is a master. | 我只能说这个人是个专家 |
[01:11] | A detonator wired to a depth finder. | 一根雷管接在测深仪上面 |
[01:14] | I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of it myself. | 我有点嫉妒 因为我都没想到这招 |
[01:16] | Jesse’s contact did a chemical analysis of the c-4. | 杰西的联络人对C4炸弹进行了化学分析 |
[01:19] | It was stolen from a batch in the Soviet Union. | 是从苏联偷走的一批 |
[01:23] | In 1988. | 1988年的时候 |
[01:25] | A dead end. | 没得查了 |
[01:27] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[01:29] | Try accessing the U.S. counterterrorist databases, | 试着通过美国反恐资料库 |
[01:32] | see if I can find something. | 看看能不能找到什么 |
[01:33] | Michael, you get caught breaking into homeland security, | 迈克尔 你要是因为擅闯国安局被抓的话 |
[01:35] | this bomb will be the least of your worries. | 这炸弹的事就真不用担心了 |
[01:37] | If I don’t find out who framed me, | 如果我不找出谁陷害我的 |
[01:39] | I’m gonna spend my golden years in Guantanamo. | 我就只能在关塔那摩度过我的黄金岁月了 |
[01:41] | I could call someone I used to know. He might be able to help. | 我能联系一个旧相识 他可能能帮上忙 |
[01:44] | – Do I know him? – No. | -我认识吗 -不 |
[01:45] | But if you need this kind of information, | 但如果你需要这类信息 |
[01:47] | he’s the person to call. | 他是不二人选 |
[01:51] | What, is there bad blood between you? | 怎么 你俩之间有啥矛盾吗 |
[01:52] | He likes me fine. | 他看相我 |
[01:53] | I’m less enthusiastic about him. | 但我对他没什么兴趣 |
[01:55] | But under the circumstances, | 但现在这个情况下 |
[01:56] | I think he might be our best option. | 我想他是最好的人选 |
[02:01] | I’ll, uh, I’ll send him the photos | 我会把照片发给他 |
[02:03] | and see if he comes back with anything. | 看看他是否有什么消息 |
[02:05] | In the meantime… | 在这期间 |
[02:07] | Why don’t you go over your old leads? | 你何不再查看一下原有的线索 |
[02:09] | Maybe you missed something. | 说不定你遗漏了什么 |
[02:13] | But don’t forget we’ve got lunch with your mom tomorrow. | 但别忘了明天中午和你妈一起吃午餐 |
[02:19] | Michael, I’m talking to you. | 迈克尔 我在和你说话 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Ma. What? | 妈 什么事 |
[02:22] | I was just saying that you better be in a good mood for this boat ride. | 我在说这次游船你最好心情好点 |
[02:26] | You’ve been preoccupied all week. | 你整个礼拜都心事重重 |
[02:28] | We’re going on a boat ride with this guy? | 我们要和这家伙游船吗 |
[02:30] | I thought it was just lunch. | 我以为只是吃顿午餐 |
[02:31] | “This guy’s” name is Ben. | 这家伙的名字叫本 |
[02:33] | And it’s not just any boat. | 况且这不是什么普通船 |
[02:34] | It’s the new glass-bottom boat | 这种玻璃船底的新式游船 |
[02:36] | that that they’re running out of Coconut Grove. | 在椰子林有钱也买不到 |
[02:39] | Go easy on him, Madeline. | 别生他气 麦德琳 |
[02:41] | He still doesn’t know that some couples | 他除了捣毁跨国阴谋集团以外 |
[02:42] | do things besides fight multinational conspiracies. | 不知道原来还有别的事可以做 |
[02:44] | You know, you could learn a thing or two from Ben. Hmm. | 你说不定能从本那里学上一两招 |
[02:47] | Like taking Fiona here out more often. | 比如说多带菲欧娜出去 |
[02:50] | A woman needs to be appreciated, Michael. | 女人需要男人的赞赏 迈克尔 |
[02:52] | Thank you, Madeline. | 谢谢你 麦德琳 |
[02:54] | Do you have anything to say to that? | 有啥想说的吗 |
[02:58] | I think we have a problem. | 我想我们遇到麻烦了 |
[03:00] | This looks like a trap. | 这似乎是个圈套 |
[03:01] | Who the hell are these people? | 这些究竟是什么人 |
[03:03] | – I don’t know. – Jesus. | -我也不知道 -天呐 |
[03:04] | Fi, you take the two behind. I’ll hit the guys in front. | 菲 你解决后面的两个 我解决前面的 |
[03:07] | On three. One, two… | 数到三 一 二 |
[03:08] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[03:09] | – I know what this is. – You know what what is? | -我知道是什么情况 -你知道什么情况 |
[03:12] | You know the contact that I reached out to, | 还记得我和你说起的那个联系人吗 |
[03:13] | the one that I told you about? | 我找过他了 |
[03:14] | This is just his style. | 这就是他的风格 |
[03:16] | Fi, you don’t have to do this. | 菲 你不必这么做 |
[03:18] | It’s a little late for that. | 要迟到一会了 |
[03:39] | Fiona, it’s so good to see you. | 菲欧娜 很高兴见到你 |
[03:41] | I was just finishing up some business in Rio when you called. | 当你打电话来时 我刚结束了里约的生意 |
[03:44] | My pilot flew us here as fast as he could. | 我的飞行员尽最快把我送到这里 |
[03:46] | Did you really have to send a fleet of motorcycles to pick me up? | 你真的有必要派一队机车男来接我吗 |
[03:48] | I didn’t have to. I wanted to. | 没有必要 但我想这么做 |
[03:50] | So, can you tell me who built the bomb or not? | 那么你能不能告诉我炸弹是谁做的 |
[03:54] | Of course I can. You know me — | 当然行 你了解我的 |
[03:56] | Always a friend to those in need. | 有需要时我能两肋插刀 |
[03:57] | 阿曼德 两肋插刀的朋友 | |
[04:00] | What’s your price, Armand? | 阿曼德 你要多少钱 |
[04:01] | No price. My help is free. | 没有价格 我的帮助是免费的 |
[04:03] | All I ask is… One small favor. | 我所需要的 只是一个小请求 |
[04:08] | These are of Riker munitions. | 这些都是赖克弹药 |
[04:09] | It’s a weapons company out in Doral. | 这是家在多拉尔的武器公司 |
[04:11] | You see that truck in the yard? | 你看见在院子里的货车了没 |
[04:12] | On Thursday, it will be loaded with armor-piercing rounds. | 在星期四 车上会装满穿甲弹 |
[04:15] | I was hoping you could get it for me. | 我希望你能帮我拿到它 |
[04:17] | You mean steal it for you. | 你是说帮你偷来吧 |
[04:18] | I suppose you could call it that, yes. | 你这么说也行吧 |
[04:20] | Well, I count four guards at the front gate alone. | 我光在前门就看到有四个守卫了 |
[04:22] | Am I supposed to just shoot all of them? | 我是不是都用子弹撂倒他们 |
[04:24] | I’ll leave the details up to you. | 具体细节你就自己把握 |
[04:26] | But if you want me to find out who built your bomb, | 但如果你想知道是谁造的炸弹 |
[04:29] | I’ll need you to get me this. | 你就得拿这个来换 |
[04:30] | You can give me your answer, say, tomorrow? | 明天给我答复 |
[04:41] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我会等你电话 |
[04:53] | Are you nuts? | 你是白痴吗 |
[04:55] | We’re talking about robbing a weapons manufacturer. | 我们在讨论抢劫武器制造商吗 |
[04:57] | I mean, I expect crazy talk out of her, but you? | 我估计只有疯子才能让她放弃 但你呢 |
[05:00] | I don’t like it, either, but we’ve hit a dead end | 我也不喜欢 但如果不弄清谁造的炸弹 |
[05:02] | finding who built this bomb. | 这条线索就差不下去了 |
[05:03] | Time’s running out, Sam. | 时间不多了 萨姆 |
[05:04] | Well, can’t you do some other favor for the guy, | 你就不能帮这家伙其它忙吗 |
[05:06] | like mow his lawn or wash his plane? | 帮他割割草 洗洗飞机什么的 |
[05:08] | That’s not how Armand works. | 那不是阿曼德做事的风格 |
[05:10] | If we want his help, we have to do as he asks. | 如果我们要他帮忙 就得按他的要求 |
[05:12] | That’s funny. I heard the devil works the same way. | 真有趣 我听说魔鬼也是这要求 |
[05:14] | I’d do it myself, but — | 我会自己做 但 |
[05:16] | But Michael’s new friend, agent Pearce, | 但迈克尔的新朋友 皮尔斯 |
[05:18] | has a top-secret mission for him. | 有个绝密任务给他 |
[05:20] | Another one? | 又是绝密 |
[05:21] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[05:22] | the way the CIA is working you on these hush-hush gigs | 中央情报局使唤你的方式 |
[05:24] | reminds me of another group of spies you used to work for. | 让我想起你之前为之工作的那个间谍组织 |
[05:27] | You can say no. I’d understand. | 你可以说不 我表示理解 |
[05:29] | I’ll do it, Mike, but you’re gonna buy me | 我会做的 迈克 但你得给我 |
[05:31] | – every mojito I can drink for a month. – Deal. | -买一个月的莫吉托鸡尾酒 -说定了 |
[05:33] | Okay, good, ’cause someone’s got | 好的 行了 总得有个人 |
[05:34] | to keep tinker bell here from shooting everyone. | 来阻止小叮当发飙乱射 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Both of you. | 多谢你们俩 |
[05:40] | Give my regards to agent Pearce. | 代我向皮尔斯特工问好 |
[05:49] | Good to see you again, Michael. | 很高兴又见到你 迈克尔 |
[05:51] | Agent Pearce, you look like you could use a nap. | 皮尔斯特工 看起来你得睡一下 |
[05:55] | 皮尔斯特工 迈克儿中情局的头儿 | |
[05:57] | Got in on the red-eye from Cairo this morning. | 从开罗乘夜班飞机回来的 |
[05:59] | My clock’s still catching up. | 还在倒时差呢 |
[06:00] | How’s our investigation coming? | 我们的调查怎么样了 |
[06:03] | Cairo was a bust. | 开罗一团糟 |
[06:04] | Everyone Max knew there is either dead or out of the game. | 麦克斯认识的每一个人不是死了就是失踪了 |
[06:07] | So, where does that leave us? | 那我们从哪着手 |
[06:08] | Square one. | 回到原点 |
[06:09] | I’m done kicking over rocks hoping to get lucky. | 我不再期盼时来运转了 |
[06:11] | The murderer was here in Miami. | 凶手就在迈阿密 |
[06:14] | That’s where we’re going to refocus the investigation, | 待我们完成了这个新任务 |
[06:16] | as soon as we’re done with this. | 我们就把调查重心重新转到这里 |
[06:22] | Our new CIA assignment. | 中情局的新任务 |
[06:25] | Steve Cahill — lowlife who works as a go-between | 史蒂夫·卡希尔 一个来历不明 |
[06:27] | for bad guys around the globe. | 为世界各地坏人工作的中间人 |
[06:29] | We want him. | 我们需要他 |
[06:29] | You “want him,” as in you want to extract him. Why? | 你”需要他”是想获取他的情报 为什么 |
[06:32] | Anywhere Cahill goes, nastiness usually follows. | 不管卡希尔去哪里 总有勾当发生 |
[06:35] | If he’s up to something, we’d like to know what it is. | 如果他想策划什么事 我们得知道是什么 |
[06:37] | Where do we find him? | 在哪能找到他 |
[06:38] | One of our agents heard him running his mouth | 我们有位特工在曼谷的酒吧 |
[06:40] | in a Bangkok bar about some big powwow | 偷听到他说明天在加勒比海 |
[06:42] | he’s got in the Caribbean tomorrow. | 会有一个大的密谈 |
[06:43] | Our orders are to find out who he’s meeting, | 我们的任务是找出他和谁见面 |
[06:45] | record what it’s about. | 记录下会谈内容 |
[06:46] | And we put a head bag on Cahill. | 然后逮捕卡希尔 |
[06:48] | – How big’s our team? – You’re looking at it. | -我们有多少人手 -那你是答应喽 |
[06:51] | The brass wants to keep this on the way-down-low. | 上边的意思是不要声张 |
[06:53] | Agent pearce, a snatch-and-grab like this | 皮尔斯探员 像这样的秘密抓捕行动 |
[06:55] | Takes at least three members — | 至少需要3个人 |
[06:57] | Two for the target and one for the getaway. | 两个负责抓捕 另一个负责接应撤退 |
[06:59] | My bosses are willing to let me bring someone else in. | 我的上司同意我找些帮手进来 |
[07:02] | The only catch is that | 唯一的条件是 |
[07:04] | they’d have to have a security clearance. | 他们得有一定的安全级别 |
[07:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:07] | You know somebody with a security clearance, don’t you? | 你认识有安全级别的人 对不对 |
[07:09] | Yeah, but he’s not gonna like this. | 对 不过他可能不太喜欢干这活 |
[07:12] | I hope you appreciate this is my first day off since Christmas. | 这是我圣诞节后第一次休班 希望你能表示感激 |
[07:14] | It’s an in-and-out job in the Caribbean. | 不过是个在加勒比海域的小行动 |
[07:16] | Practically a vacation. | 约等于度假 |
[07:18] | Spoken like a man who’s never taken a vacation. | 说得就跟你从来没放过假似的 |
[07:20] | Thanks for the ride, Fi. | 多谢相送 菲 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Try not to get shot. | 不客气 别吃枪子啊 |
[07:23] | Fi, I’m sorry I can’t help you with, uh, the other thing. | 菲 很抱歉 那另一件事我没法帮手了 |
[07:27] | It’s fine. Sam and I will figure something out. | 没事 我和萨姆会搞定的 |
[07:29] | I know you don’t like Armand, so it means a lot to me. | 我知道你不喜欢阿曼德 所以我更感激 |
[07:32] | I said it’s fine. | 我说过没事的 |
[07:35] | Michael, who is that? | 迈克尔 那是谁 |
[07:38] | That’s Agent Pearce. | 这是皮尔斯探员 |
[07:40] | I think you might have left out a few details | 我看你向我描述她的时候 |
[07:42] | When you described her. | 显然遗漏了不少细节 |
[07:43] | You must be Fiona. I read your file. | 你一定就是菲奥娜 我看过你的档案 |
[07:46] | As an employee of the U.S. Government, | 作为美国政府的一名公务员 |
[07:47] | I’m probably not supposed to say this, but…Wow. | 我可能不该说这话 不过… |
[07:51] | Thanks. Michael told me almost everything about you. | 谢谢 迈克尔差不多也把你情况都告诉我了 |
[07:55] | Oh? Well, I hope he was discreet. | 是嘛 我希望他口下留情 |
[07:57] | When it comes to his work, | 一谈到跟工作有关的事 |
[07:58] | Michael takes discretion to a whole new level. | 迈克尔可谓是守口如瓶 |
[08:00] | Oh, that’s just how we’re trained. | 我们也是被训练成这样的 |
[08:02] | It used to bug the hell out of my fiance. | 这招当年把我的未婚夫都憋疯了 |
[08:04] | Your fiance? How does he put up with it now? | 你未婚夫 他现在适应的怎么样了 |
[08:07] | I could use some tips. | 我可以给他些建议 |
[08:08] | – Her fiance is, uh – Dead. | -她的未婚夫 -死了 |
[08:11] | Eight years now. | 都八年了 |
[08:13] | I-I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[08:14] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:15] | Michael, we should go. | 迈克尔 我们起程吧 |
[08:17] | Thanks for letting me borrow him for a few days. | 那他就借我用两天喽 |
[08:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:20] | I’ll take good care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[08:28] | There’s a reason that everyone | 从17世纪的海盗到如今的毒贩 |
[08:29] | From 17th-century pirates to present-day drug smugglers | 他们之所以选择在加勒比海域活动 |
[08:33] | Have operated in the caribbean. | 自然有其原因 |
[08:37] | It’s filled with tiny islands that are close to major ports | 该海域岛屿密布且毗邻各主要港口 |
[08:41] | But outside the reach of national laws. | 同时又远离国际法的制约 |
[08:43] | That said, the privacy | 因此 极佳的隐蔽条件 |
[08:45] | That makes the islands great hiding places | 让这些岛屿成为绝佳的藏身所 |
[08:47] | Also makes them vulnerable. | 也同时极易被渗透 |
[08:49] | Your enemies may be able to hide from you, | 你的敌人或借此以藏身躲避 |
[08:51] | But you can hide from them just as easily. | 而你同样可以借此秘密潜入 |
[09:02] | – Another coffee while you wait? – No. | -请稍等片刻 再来杯咖啡怎样 -不用 |
[09:04] | 史蒂夫·卡希尔 抓捕对象 | |
[09:06] | I’ve been waiting for two hours. Where’s your boss? | 我这儿等了都俩钟头了 你们老大呢 |
[09:09] | This is unacceptable. | 这简直无法接受 |
[09:10] | Sir, he’ll be with you in just a moment. | 先生 他马上就会来了 |
[09:12] | He’s cranky. | 这货脾气不小啊 |
[09:16] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[09:17] | Looks like Cahill’s mystery date has finally arrived. | 卡希尔那位神秘的约会对象终于出现了 |
[09:20] | Well, look who it is. That’s Miles Vanderwall. | 瞧瞧 这位不是迈尔斯·范德沃嘛 |
[09:23] | And who is he, exactly? | 这人什么来头 |
[09:25] | A high-ranking mercenary | 一个雇佣兵头头 |
[09:26] | With a group called optimal outcomes. | 给个叫”最佳战绩”的佣兵组织卖命 |
[09:28] | He’s torched more than his fair share of villages to the ground. | 他烧过的村子比他点的烟都多 |
[09:31] | He sounds like a sweetheart. | 听起来挺是个狠角色 |
[09:32] | He’s as sadistic as they come. | 此人残暴成性 人人惧之 |
[09:35] | 迈尔斯·范德沃 残暴成性之雇佣兵 | |
[09:39] | I wonder what they could have to chat about. | 我想知道他们会谈什么 |
[09:41] | Well, let’s find out. | 答案马上揭晓 |
[09:42] | Any particular reason you’re three hours late? | 你对迟到三小时作何解释 |
[09:45] | I am a professional. | 我可是职业毒枭 |
[09:46] | Sorry, mate. Do I work for you? | 对不起 弟弟 爷们给你打工的吗 |
[10:00] | Give the rodent his money. | 把钱给这孙子 |
[10:05] | Can I at least get a ride back to my boat? | 起码得把我送回我的船上吧 |
[10:07] | You can get out of my sight. | 滚 越快越好 |
[10:14] | That wasn’t much of a meeting. | 这可不像是会谈 |
[10:15] | That looked a lot like a delivery. | 看起来像是交货 |
[10:17] | Either way, our interrogators | 管他呢 反正我们的审讯员 |
[10:18] | Will be asking Mr. Cahill all about it. | 会给这位卡希尔先生审个底朝天的 |
[10:21] | He’s heading west. We’ll grab him on the trail. | 他朝西去了 我们在他的路线上抓他 |
[10:23] | I’ll get the boat ready. See you guys at the beach. | 我去准备船 沙滩上见 |
[10:32] | Properly scouting a facility’s security | 对一栋建筑保安措施进行细致全面的侦察 |
[10:34] | Is a two-step process. | 分为两步 |
[10:35] | Observing the outside | 对外围设施的观察 |
[10:37] | Will tell you about its physical defenses, | 会告诉你其外围防御设施的完善程度 |
[10:39] | But to get a complete picture | 但若想对其保安制度 |
[10:40] | Of your target’s manpower and security protocols, | 及其人员情况进行全面的了解 |
[10:43] | You need to get inside their walls, too. | 你同样需要进入目标内部进行侦察 |
[10:45] | I hope you enjoyed the tour. | 我希望您能不虚此行 |
[10:47] | I think you’ll agree our facilities are topnotch. | 我想你一定认为我们的设备是一流的 |
[10:49] | No arguments here, but, uh, we need to talk | 这点没的说 但是我们得谈谈 |
[10:51] | about the elephant in the room — your security. | 最基本的 安保措施 |
[10:54] | our security is excellent. | 我们的安保是一流的 |
[10:56] | Care to be more specific? | 不介意能详细的介绍一下吗 |
[10:57] | I need to know about intrusion-detection systems, | 我需要了解你们的防入侵系统 |
[10:59] | Security-response procedures, the whole nine. | 安全响应机制等一系列措施 |
[11:02] | I’m not allowed to discuss that. | 我们有规定不许谈及这些 |
[11:04] | Do I look like some doe-eyed twerp with a shiny new mba? | 你拿我当外行一样糊弄呢 |
[11:07] | Let’s just cut the crap. | 咱们别扯这些没用的 |
[11:09] | Now, my clients are very security-conscious | 告诉你 我的客户很注重安全问题 |
[11:11] | and very unforgiving of lapses. | 同样不容有任何闪失 |
[11:13] | – I understand that, but – no, I don’t think you do, | -这我懂 -不 我看你不懂 |
[11:15] | Because I can’t advise them | 因为我没法建议他们 |
[11:16] | To hand you a $5-million contract | 把这五百万的订单给你们家 |
[11:18] | Until I know that their intellectual property | 除非你告诉我他们的知识产权 |
[11:20] | Is gonna be safe on your assembly lines. | 能在你们的流水线上被安全生产出来 |
[11:23] | There are other fish in the sea. | 厂家反正有的是 |
[11:26] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[11:30] | You can talk to our security team. Will that do? | 你可以跟我们的保安人员谈谈 这样行吧 |
[11:32] | That would be perfect. | 这太好了 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | That bad, huh? | 不简单是吧 |
[11:43] | Yeah. It’s that bad. | 对 够麻烦的 |
[11:44] | An alarm goes off anywhere in the complex, | 只要厂区内任何一个警铃一响 |
[11:46] | And guards come swarming in in like 30 seconds. | 30秒内保安就会蜂拥而至 |
[11:49] | – How many guards? – I don’t know. | -有多少保安 -不知道 |
[11:50] | 10, a baker’s dozen. What difference does it make? | 10个或者12个 有啥区别吗 |
[11:53] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[11:53] | Look, if Armand is just looking | 你看 如果阿曼德就是想要 |
[11:54] | For a couple of crates of armor-piercing rounds, | 几箱穿甲弹的话 |
[11:56] | Why don’t we just get them someplace else? | 从别的地方给他弄点来不就完了吗 |
[11:58] | It doesnsn’t work that way. | 那样行不通的 |
[11:59] | If he wants that truck, we give it to him. | 如果他要的是那卡车上的 那就非得这个 |
[12:01] | What the hell does he care what truck it is? | 干嘛他非要那辆卡车上的 |
[12:03] | I’m sure he has his reasons. | 他一定有他的理由 |
[12:06] | All right, well, unless we can do something clever | 好了 除非我们能想出妙招 |
[12:07] | to get past those guards, it’s gonna t real ugly real fast. | 穿过这些保安 否则会死的很快很难看 |
[12:10] | Well, then, we’ll have to think of something clever, Sam. | 既然需要妙计 那就赶紧去想 萨姆 |
[12:16] | Spies have long known | 历史上 间谍 |
[12:17] | It’s a good idea to bring along a fast-acting drug | 在执行抓捕行动时带上一剂速效致幻剂 |
[12:19] | When you’re targeting someone for extraction. | 是一个聪明的选择 |
[12:21] | In the earliest days of espionage, | 在早期的间谍活动中 |
[12:23] | That meant a rag soaked in chloroform or ether, | 往往采用的是一块浸过氯仿的破布 |
[12:26] | But now it’s usually a syringe of propofol. | 而现在常用的是异丙酚注射剂 |
[12:29] | It works quicker and has fewer side effects | 此药品起效迅速无副作用 |
[12:31] | But shares one downside with its predecessors — | 但与其前辈都有同样的缺点 |
[12:33] | You still have to get close to your target | 你必须设法靠近目标 |
[12:35] | to administer the dose. | 才能投放药品 |
[12:37] | Who the hell — | 谁! |
[12:38] | That’s why it never hurts to attack from two angles. | 所以不妨从两个方向下手则有备无患 |
[12:41] | – Let me go! Help! – Stop fighting. | -救命 -别挣扎 |
[12:42] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[12:43] | It’s better if you stop fighting. | 你不挣扎还会好些 |
[12:49] | You know, I could have taken him myself easily. | 听着 我一个人就能轻松制服他 |
[12:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:56] | Remember when I said Vanderwall works | 还记得我说过范德沃 |
[12:57] | With a ruthless group of mercenaries? | 为之卖命的那帮残暴雇佣兵吗 |
[12:59] | Vanderwall didn’t come here alone. | 范德沃可不是自己来的 |
[13:01] | Their last transport boat just shipped out. | 他们最后一艘运输艇刚走 |
[13:11] | Damn. What the hell are they up to? | 该死 他们准备要干嘛 |
[13:13] | Whatever it is, we’re gonna have to deal with it alone. | 不管干嘛 我们都要孤军奋战了 |
[13:15] | There’s no way we’re getting past them to our boat now. | 目前是没法穿过他们到达皮艇了 |
[13:17] | Mike, that would mean — | 迈克 那意味着 |
[13:18] | it means we’re not getting off this island. | 意味着我们无法离开这座岛 |
[13:26] | When you find yourself in a tough situation, | 当你发现自己身处窘境 |
[13:28] | Like being outnumbered 20 to 1 | 比如面临二十倍于自己的敌人 |
[13:30] | On an island crawling with mercenaries, | 身处满是雇佣兵的小岛 |
[13:32] | It’s important to remember | 时刻牢记任何战斗的取胜之匙 |
[13:33] | That the key to any battle is intelligence. | 是掌握情报这一原则 |
[13:35] | It may be tempting to shoot first and ask questions later, | 你可以尝试先交火再审讯 |
[13:38] | But if you want to stay alive, you ask questions first. | 但如果你想保命 就提前审讯 |
[13:44] | Rise and shine. | 太阳晒屁股了哦 |
[13:46] | You guys are both dead. | 你们俩死定了 |
[13:48] | When those mercs find my boat still here, | 当那些佣兵发现我的船还没走 |
[13:49] | They’re gonna come looking for me. | 他们会来找我的 |
[13:51] | And kill us? What do you think they’ll do to you? | 然后杀了我们 你以为他们会怎么对你 |
[13:53] | – Try nothing. – Oh? | -什么也不做 -是吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, they must have a lenient policy | 他们对向美国情报机构 |
[13:56] | When it comes to people leaking their secrets | 泄漏他们秘密的人 |
[13:57] | To U.S. Intelligence agencies. | 肯定有宽大政策 |
[13:59] | What are you talking about? I didn’t leak… | 你说什么呢 我从来没… |
[14:01] | A Bangkok watering hole, | 在曼谷的一家酒吧 |
[14:02] | Three mai tais, and a very expensive call girl. | 三杯迈泰鸡尾酒 一位昂贵的应召女郎 |
[14:04] | Ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[14:06] | Oh, christ. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:09] | you guys are cia? | 你俩是中情局的 |
[14:10] | Yes, and if you want to keep breathing, | 是的 如果你想活命 |
[14:12] | I suggest you start cooperating with us. | 我建议你跟我们合作 |
[14:15] | Well, I can’t do that. You don’t know what they’ll do to me. | 我不能跟你们合作 你不知他们会怎样对付我 |
[14:16] | Whatever it is, Cahill, | 不管怎么对付你 卡希尔 |
[14:18] | It’s gonna happen unless we all get out of this, | 只要我们没能全部逃走 都会发生的 |
[14:20] | So start talking now. | 所以还是及早招了吧 |
[14:24] | The mercs are about to launch attacks in South America. | 那些雇佣兵企图在南美发动攻击 |
[14:26] | This island’s their operating base. | 这个岛是他们的基地 |
[14:27] | Some shady oil conglomerate hired them | 一家有问题的石油集团雇佣了他们 |
[14:30] | to wipe out a bunch of american outposts | 来清除药品管理局及中情局 |
[14:31] | D.E.A. Secret bases, cia safe houses. | 在他国设立的前哨基地 |
[14:34] | And when they’re gone, the conglomerate | 当这些前哨基地被清除后 |
[14:35] | Takes over the local wells, and no one makes a fuss. | 那石油集团就会接手当地一些油井 没人会在意 |
[14:37] | So you know their playbook. | 所以你也知道他们的策略 |
[14:38] | The files on all the outposts | 是关于那些前哨的资料 |
[14:40] | That’s what I delivered to vanderwall. | 我就是给的范德沃那些资料 |
[14:41] | Which outposts were they? | 包括哪些前哨 |
[14:42] | W-well, I didn’t memorize them. | 我又没记这些 |
[14:44] | They’re all over the continent. | 几乎整个大陆都有分布 |
[14:45] | Where’d you get the files? | 你是从哪得到那些资料的 |
[14:46] | Some guy from the nsa. | 从国安局的一个人那里 |
[14:47] | The nsa has a leak? I want a name. | 国安局有奸细 叫什么名字 |
[14:49] | I don’t know it! He used a cut-out! | 我不知道 他使用了中断器 |
[14:50] | We didn’t become facebook buddies! | 我们又没有微博互粉儿 |
[14:53] | Forget about getting off this island. | 先别想怎么离开这岛了 |
[14:54] | Without those files, we don’t know who the nsa leak is | 没有那些资料 我们不知道国安局的奸细是谁 |
[14:56] | Or which outposts the mercs are targeting. | 也不会知道那些雇佣兵的目标是什么 |
[14:58] | A lot of our people get killed if we don’t get them back. | 不把资料找回来 我们的人会死很多 |
[15:00] | Let’s get them back. | 去把资料找回来 |
[15:05] | All right, I took a scenic tour of the island. | 我在岛上转了一圈 |
[15:07] | The base is here, airstrip’s right here, | 他们的基地在这 飞机跑道在这 |
[15:10] | Satellite uplink is way over here, | 卫星接收器远远的在这边 |
[15:12] | And the hard asses with the m4s, | 手持卡宾枪的雇佣兵 |
[15:13] | They’re kind of… Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[15:15] | We could try to get to the uplink and call for help. | 我们可以通过卫星接收器来呼叫增援 |
[15:17] | There wouldn’t be enough time for help to get here. | 增援部队不会及时赶到的 |
[15:19] | As soon as the mercs find that cahill’s boat is still here, | 只要雇佣兵们发现卡希尔的船还在这 |
[15:21] | They’ll know something’s up. | 他们就知道出事儿了 |
[15:22] | What do you suggest we do | 那你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[15:23] | Take on 50 guys with our handguns? | 用我们的手枪干掉五十个硬汉 |
[15:25] | Well, if we can’t beat them… | 如果不能打败他们 |
[15:27] | I say we join them. | 何不加入他们 |
[15:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:30] | We need a reason to explain our presence on the island. | 我们需要一个出现在岛上的合理原因 |
[15:32] | I say we go in, say we’re a covert security team | 我们就过去说 我们是雇佣他们的那个公司 |
[15:35] | From the company that hired them. | 派出的秘密安全小组 |
[15:36] | I like it. I like it very much. | 这主意我喜欢 非常喜欢 |
[15:38] | We say we, uh, we caught cahill betraying them. | 我们就说 我们发现卡希尔背叛了他们 |
[15:40] | We saved the day. | 是我们化险为夷 |
[15:41] | Jesus, you’re not kidding. | 天啊 你开什么玩笑 |
[15:42] | Uh, w-what about when they check us out? | 如果他们打电话查我们呢 |
[15:44] | We got to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 一定不能让他们打出电话去 |
[15:46] | We’ll go to their comlink, take it out, | 我们去把他们的卫星接收器毁坏 |
[15:48] | Make sure they can’t call out. | 确保他们不能打电话 |
[15:49] | That is, bar none, the craziest play | 这无疑是我在实战中 |
[15:51] | I have ever heard in the field. | 听过最疯狂的一步 |
[15:52] | Well, you don’t hang out with him enough. | 你跟他在一起时间太少了 |
[16:00] | Looks like the coast is clear. | 岸边无人 |
[16:02] | No c-4, no thermite, no det cord. | 没C4炸药 没铝热剂 没炸药引信 |
[16:04] | Hell, we don’t even have gasoline. | 甚至没有汽油 |
[16:06] | Yeah, you work with Mike, you get used to doing | 跟麦克一起工作 你就得适应 |
[16:07] | Without the perks of government work | 没有政府额外补贴的 |
[16:08] | You know, things like equipment. | 比如没装备 |
[16:11] | You ever miss it, working for the government? | 你怀念吗 为政府工作的日子 |
[16:14] | I don’t know. Sometimes, I guess. | 我也不知道 有时怀念吧 |
[16:15] | I made calls about you. Mm-hmm. | 我打听过你 |
[16:18] | You were cifa’s wonder boy until… | 你曾经是反情报驻外组的佼佼者 |
[16:20] | Michael Westen came into my life. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿进入了我的生活 |
[16:22] | So, what’s the deal? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:24] | Why work with the man who ruined your career? | 为什么跟他一起工作 他毁掉了你的职业生涯 |
[16:26] | Free yogurt. | 为了免费酸奶 |
[16:28] | Lots of free yogurt. | 很多的免费酸奶 |
[16:29] | – Yeah, that’s cute. – You like that? | -好啊 -你喜欢吗 |
[16:30] | It’s really good. | 很好吃 |
[16:35] | All right. Let’s burn it. | 好吧 我们烧了它 |
[16:38] | Destroying high-tech electronics | 利用所谓露营装备来 |
[16:40] | With glorified camping equipment | 摧毁高科技电子设备虽然很难 |
[16:42] | Is tough but not impossible. | 但并非不可能 |
[16:43] | The mix of nitrate and magnesium in a marine flare | 海用火焰信号中的硝酸盐与镁 |
[16:46] | Burns at over 3,000 degrees. | 烧起来能达到三千摄氏度 |
[16:56] | With the right fuse, it’ll turn an electrical system | 使用正确的导火索 他们会把电气系统 |
[17:00] | Into a smoldering heap. | 烧毁 |
[17:07] | Hey, for what it’s worth, | 不管值不值 |
[17:09] | Sorry we dragged you out away from home for all this. | 很抱歉把你从家里拉到这来 |
[17:10] | Oh, no worries. | 别担心 |
[17:11] | If it makes you feel any better, | 说出来可能让你感觉好些 |
[17:12] | Things usually aren’t much easier back in Miami. | 在迈阿密还没在这容易呢 |
[17:19] | To hit a facility directly, | 直接攻击一个目标 |
[17:20] | You just need a gun and the willingness to use it. | 你只需要一把枪 并下定决心来用它 |
[17:22] | Less-bloody approaches require fewer bullets | 伤亡较少的方法需要的子弹较少 |
[17:25] | But more planning… | 但需要更多的计划 |
[17:26] | And more recruiting. | 更多的人参加 |
[17:28] | You want me to do what?! | 你要我干嘛 |
[17:30] | All you got to do is tell them that your car broke down, | 你只需要告诉他们你的车坏了 |
[17:32] | Ask to use the john, | 想借他们的厕所用下 |
[17:34] | Toss the doodad in the trash, and split. | 把那小玩意儿扔到垃圾桶里然后离开 |
[17:35] | Easy peasy, no big deal. | 相当简单 没什么大不了的 |
[17:37] | No big deal? You’re asking me to plant a bomb, Sam! | 没什么大不了 你俩这是叫我去扔炸弹啊 萨姆 |
[17:40] | It’s a smoke bomb, | 就是个烟雾弹 |
[17:42] | Timed to go off after everybody leaves. | 订了时 等所有人离开了才会爆炸 |
[17:44] | Nobody gets hurt… | 没人会受伤 |
[17:45] | You know, except us if you say no. | 但如果你不答应 我们可能会受伤 |
[17:47] | Who’s this guy who wants you to rob a-a-a weapons company? | 这个想抢武器公司的人是谁 |
[17:50] | Don’t bother. Fi hasn’t been too forthcoming | 别担心了 菲已经对这个叫 |
[17:52] | About this Armand guy. | 阿曼德的人太和蔼了 |
[17:54] | You want me to get anywhere near this, | 想让我参与进来 |
[17:55] | You better start talking, honey. | 你最好快点说 |
[17:59] | Armand got me out of Ireland when nobody else could | 走投无路的时候 阿曼德帮我逃出了爱尔兰 |
[18:02] | Passport, visa, cash. | 护照 签证 现金 |
[18:04] | But his help wasn’t free. | 但是他的帮助是需要代价的 |
[18:06] | What does that mean — “Wasn’t free”? | 需要代价是什么意思 |
[18:08] | Well, my price for my ticket to the U.S. | 想来美国 我就得帮他们 |
[18:09] | Was lookout duty on a job in Belfast. | 在贝尔法斯特做一个放哨的活儿 |
[18:13] | Turns out that job was a kidnapping. | 最后发现原来是在绑架人 |
[18:15] | Okay. Who was kidnapped? Jesus. | 好吧 谁被绑架了 天哪 |
[18:18] | Not an angel… | 也不是什么好人 |
[18:20] | But nobody who’d done any harm to me. | 没人伤害我 |
[18:21] | I-I didn’t know until after. | 之后也没有 |
[18:25] | Armand kept his word. He always does. | 一如既往 阿曼德信守了诺言 |
[18:28] | Look, the point is, if we’re gonna find out | 重点是 如果我们想找到 |
[18:29] | who framed Mike for murder, | 谁陷害麦克做了杀人凶手 |
[18:31] | We got to heist that place, Maddy. | 我们就必须抢劫这地方 曼迪 |
[18:32] | And we’d like to do it without killing anyone, | 而且我们要在不杀人的情况下完成 |
[18:34] | So… | 所以 |
[18:36] | So, fine. | 所以 好吧 |
[18:40] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[18:51] | So, this is home, then? | 这就是你的家了 |
[18:53] | After all the effort you put into getting to Miami, | 看你在迈阿密那么辛苦 |
[18:54] | I expected something… More. | 我还以为会更华丽些 |
[18:58] | What are you doing here, Armand? | 你来这干嘛 阿曼德 |
[18:59] | Is that any way to greet a guest, | 怎么可以这样招呼客人 |
[19:01] | One who comes bearing gifts, no less? | 况且我带了礼物 而且还不少 |
[19:05] | These automatic rifles aren’t even on the market yet. | 这些自动步枪都还没上市 |
[19:10] | You’ll recall that working with me has its perks. | 它们会让你想起 跟我一起工作会有额外的补贴 |
[19:14] | I don’t want heavy artillery. | 我不想用重型武器 |
[19:16] | I’m trying to do this job without guns. | 我想不用枪把这活儿干了 |
[19:19] | Without guns? | 不用枪 |
[19:20] | What has Miami done to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[19:22] | As long as it gets done. | 好吧 只要活儿干了 |
[19:24] | You should keep those just in case. | 但是你最好还是先保留那些枪 以防万一 |
[19:26] | By the way, I’ve been looking into your… | 对了 我还调查了你的 |
[19:29] | Bomb maker. | 炸弹制造者 |
[19:31] | And? | 结果呢 |
[19:31] | It’s fascinating stuff. | 太给力了 |
[19:33] | I’d love to tell you more, but a deal’s a deal. | 我本想告诉你更多些 但是说话就要算话 |
[19:37] | Let me know if you need anything. | 再需要什么 告诉我 |
[19:38] | If you want to help, I need a few pounds of metallic sodium. | 如果你想帮忙 我需要几磅金属钠 |
[19:41] | Intriguing. | 难以琢磨 |
[19:42] | You girls and your secrets. | 你们这些女人 还有你们的小秘密 |
[19:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:46] | You’ll have it by this evening. | 今晚给你 |
[19:49] | Speaking of help… | 提到帮忙 |
[19:50] | Where is this boyfriend of yours | 你劳心费神想要帮助的 |
[19:52] | You went through so much effort for? | 那个男友在哪 |
[19:54] | He’s busy. | 他忙着呢 |
[19:57] | Well, I hope he’s worth it. | 希望你为他的付出值得 |
[20:09] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[20:09] | The uplink’s toast, | 卫星天线已经破坏掉了 |
[20:10] | but the mercs found Cahill’s boat. | 但是雇佣兵发现了卡希尔的船 |
[20:12] | We got to move. You ready? | 我们得走了 你准备好了吗 |
[20:13] | I got what Cahill knew about the company that’s paying for all this. | 我从卡希尔那知道了为这一切付账的公司 |
[20:15] | It’s called the pyramid group. | 它叫做金字塔集团 |
[20:17] | They got offices in Dubai, Vancouver. | 他们在迪拜和温哥华都有办公地点 |
[20:19] | He knew a few names, but that’s it. | 他知道几个名字 不过仅此而已了 |
[20:21] | This is nuts! You’ll get us killed! | 这简直是疯了 我们都会被你害死的 |
[20:23] | You want to see tomorrow’s sunrise? | 你还想看到明天的日出吗 |
[20:25] | You just nod and back up everything I said. | 你只管点头 给我说的话撑腰就行了 |
[20:28] | Can you nod? | 点头你会吗 |
[20:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:30] | – Showtime? – Showtime. | -游戏开始吗 -游戏开始 |
[20:33] | Getting stuck behind enemy lines is one of the hazards of being a spy. | 作为一个间谍 被敌人封锁是很危险的 |
[20:37] | When it happens, you can either hide in the shadows and wait to get killed | 如果情况发生的话 你要么藏在树丛中等着被干掉 |
[20:40] | or you can march into the open and take your enemy head-on. | 要么大步走向空地 面对面的对付你的敌人 |
[20:44] | It’s a game of high risk, high reward. | 这是一个高回报高风险的游戏 |
[20:46] | Play it right, and you might survive. | 玩得好的话 你也许能够活命 |
[20:49] | Halt! Identify yourself now. | 站住 报上身份来 |
[20:51] | Get that weapon out of my face. | 把你的枪从我脸上拿开 |
[20:52] | Where’s the idiot who’s in charge of this fiasco? | 这场惨败的始作俑者呢 |
[20:55] | He asked you a question, soldier. | 他问你问题呢 士兵 |
[20:58] | This guy’s brain-dead. | 这家伙脑残了 |
[20:59] | Hey! Jughead! | 笨蛋 |
[21:00] | Which one of you is Miles Vanderwall? | 你们当中谁是迈尔斯·范德沃 |
[21:02] | Miles Vanderwall! I need to speak to — | 迈尔斯·范德沃 我得跟他 |
[21:05] | You’re looking for Vanderwall? You found him. | 你要找范德沃 我就是 |
[21:07] | You got a death wish, mate. | 你是想死了吧 兄弟 |
[21:08] | My men are under orders | 如果我的人记得的话 |
[21:10] | to shoot intruders on sight when they remember them. | 我的命令是向视野内的入侵者开枪 |
[21:14] | Now, then, who are you? | 现在再问问 你是谁 |
[21:16] | We work internal security for the pyramid group. | 我们负责金字塔集团的内部安全 |
[21:19] | What is this, a security check? | 这又是什么啊 安全检查吗 |
[21:21] | Commander Jackson didn’t tell me — | 杰克逊中校可没告诉过我 |
[21:22] | It wouldn’t be much of a security check if he told you about it! | 如果他告诉你的话还叫什么安全检查啊 |
[21:25] | Jackson would never clear that. | 杰克逊不可能授权的 |
[21:27] | We write the checks. | 我们付钱 |
[21:28] | Jackson clears what we tell him to clear. | 我们让他授权 他就得授权 |
[21:30] | I’m calling Jackson. | 我要给杰克逊打电话 |
[21:34] | No signal? | 没信号吧 |
[21:35] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[21:38] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[21:39] | Caught this little weasel scurrying away | 这只小狐狸毁掉你的卫星天线后 |
[21:41] | from your satellite uplink after he torched it. | 逃跑的时候被我抓到了 |
[21:43] | Isn’t that right, little weasel? | 我说的没错吧 小狐狸 |
[21:44] | – Cahill, you bast– – You stand down! | -卡希尔 你个混蛋 -你冷静点 |
[21:47] | No one touches that man until I get some answers! | 在我问出东西来之前 你们谁都别想动他 |
[21:50] | You don’t give the orders here. | 这里还没轮到你下命令 |
[21:53] | How do I even know any of this is true? | 我怎么知道你们说的都是真的 |
[21:55] | Oh, you think we’re lying, smart guy? | 你觉得我们在撒谎呢 自作小聪明的家伙 |
[21:57] | You think we’re intruders | 你认为我们是带着重装部队 |
[21:59] | who just landed on this island with heavily armed troops… | 来到这小岛上的入侵者吗 |
[22:01] | We walked right up to you | 我们直直的走向你们 |
[22:02] | just to tell you you have a broken comlink? | 只是为了告知你们的通讯装置出问题了吗 |
[22:05] | If your orders are to shoot us, then shoot. | 如果你要杀掉我们的话 动手吧 |
[22:07] | Otherwise, put the weapon down | 要不然就放下武器 |
[22:09] | and help us secure the island. | 帮着我们一起加强这小岛的安全 |
[22:21] | When you’re pretending to be on the same side as your enemy, | 当你假装跟你的敌人是一伙的时候 |
[22:23] | it’s critical to keep them from talking. | 让他们闭嘴是很关键的 |
[22:25] | The more the bad guys can compare notes, | 敌人交流的机会越多 |
[22:28] | the more likely they’ll second-guess your story. | 他们猜疑你的说辞的可能性越大 |
[22:30] | That’s why you shut down as many forms of communication as you can. | 所以你得尽可能的阻止掉任何通信手段 |
[22:34] | It won’t make you any friends, | 这不会给你带来朋友 |
[22:36] | but friends are a luxury | 但是当你在努力活命的时候 |
[22:37] | when you’re trying to stay alive. | 朋友本身就是个奢侈品 |
[22:38] | All right, listen up, grunts. | 好了 都听着 士兵们 |
[22:40] | Your security stinks. | 你们的安全措施糟透了 |
[22:42] | It stinks worse than a garbage truck in August. | 比夏天的垃圾车还要糟 |
[22:44] | That is about to change. | 得改变一下了 |
[22:46] | Oh. I’m sorry, soldier. Am I boring you? | 不好意思 士兵 你是不耐烦了吗 |
[22:49] | I guess you know everything there is to know about security, huh? | 我猜你知道关于安全的所有事情了 是吗 |
[22:52] | I guess you didn’t just let your only satellite uplink get torched to the ground! | 我猜你们没让唯一的卫星天线被破坏掉 |
[22:56] | Did you?! | 是吗 |
[22:58] | About to clean this mess up, gentlemen, A.S.A.P. | 该收拾这个烂摊子了 先生们 赶紧 |
[23:01] | Is that understood? | 都听明白了吗 |
[23:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:03] | – I said, “Is that understood?” – Yes, sir! | -我说 明白了吗 -是的 长官 |
[23:05] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[23:06] | Now, until we find out whether or not | 在我们查清楚 |
[23:08] | Mr Cahill was working alone, | 卡希尔先生是不是单独行动之前 |
[23:09] | we will assume that our radios have been compromised. | 我们先假定无线电是不安全的 |
[23:11] | Is that clear? | 都明白吗 |
[23:12] | – Yes, sir! – Okay. | -是的长官 -好的 |
[23:14] | Until further notice… | 在得到进一步指示之前 |
[23:15] | you will surrender your radios to me. | 你得把你们的对讲机交给我 |
[23:17] | Let’s go. Give them up. | 动起来 把他们都交出来 |
[23:21] | Oh, he’s really pushing it. | 他还逼得挺紧啊 |
[23:23] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道他在干嘛 |
[23:24] | I think it’s safe to report to Vanderwall the base is secure. | 现在向范德沃报告基地安全应该没问题了 |
[23:27] | Time to get him to show us those files. | 得让他给我们看看那些文件了 |
[23:29] | And when he does, any idea | 他给我们看了以后 |
[23:31] | how to take them from an elite squad of professional killers? | 又怎么从一只职业杀手精英小队手上拿到文件 |
[23:34] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[23:43] | It’s not fit for scrap. | 这不是用来当废料的 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna make Cahill suffer. | 我不会让卡希尔好过的 |
[23:48] | All in good time, Mr Vanderwall. | 先别着急 范德沃先生 |
[23:50] | But for now, we need to make sure | 但是现在 我们得确认 |
[23:52] | That list he brought you is secure. | 他拿给你的文件是安全的 |
[23:54] | The list is bloody secure. | 文件安全得很呢 |
[23:57] | Do you have brain damage? | 你脑残了吗 |
[23:58] | Have you forgotten? You’re a mercenary. | 你忘了吗 你是一个雇佣兵 |
[24:00] | My company has fronted you $10 million. | 我的公司已经先行支付了你一千万美元 |
[24:03] | It’s safe! | 它很安全 |
[24:05] | And mind your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[24:06] | Safe? | 安全吗 |
[24:07] | Like that uplink?! | 像这个卫星天线一样吗 |
[24:09] | Look how the accelerant was applied to the conduits. | 看看催化剂是怎么用在导管上的 |
[24:12] | That’s the work of a pro. | 这家伙是专业的 |
[24:14] | We can assume that Cahill’s | 我们得先假设卡希尔 |
[24:15] | working with somebody, somebody with skills. | 是跟另一个人一起的 一个专业的人 |
[24:17] | For all we know, a team of highly trained operatives | 据我们所知 一个训练有素的间谍小组 |
[24:19] | could be after those files right now. | 可能现在已经盯上了这些文件 |
[24:21] | Let them try. | 让他们来试试 |
[24:23] | I’m under orders from Commander Jackson | 杰克逊中校命令我 |
[24:26] | not to show them to anyone until I launch the operation. | 在我完成任务之前不要把文件给任何人看 |
[24:30] | Interesting attitude. | 态度很有趣啊 |
[24:31] | You know, maybe he’s not worried about anyone stealing it | 可能他并不关心谁会偷它 |
[24:33] | Because he’s the one helping Cahill. | 因为他就是帮助卡希尔的人 |
[24:35] | Best traitors are the ones you least suspect. | 内鬼总是最让你想不到的人 |
[24:37] | Call me a traitor again, love, and I’ll end you. | 你再说一次我是内鬼 亲爱的 我会了结你的 |
[24:42] | And I’ll take my sweet time doing it. | 我会很乐意了结你的 |
[24:45] | You don’t want to be called a traitor? | 你不想被叫作内鬼 |
[24:46] | Stop acting like one! | 那就别跟个内鬼一样 |
[24:48] | The files are in a command post on the other side of the island. | 文件放在岛另一端的指挥部里 |
[24:53] | Come on. | 跟我来吧 |
[24:55] | Come see how safe they are for yourselves. | 来自己看看这些文件是多安全 |
[25:07] | Looks like he’s bringing 40 of his buddies along for the ride. | 看起来他带了四十个手下一起啊 |
[25:09] | I do not like our odds. | 我可不喜欢这个比例啊 |
[25:10] | Then let’s even them out. | 那就把他们分开来 |
[25:12] | Thought exercise. | 想想你们训练的内容 |
[25:13] | While you guys are gearing up for an island hayride, | 当你们准备去小岛环游的时候 |
[25:17] | who’s patrolling the bush for intruders? | 谁来巡逻 防止树林里的入侵者 |
[25:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[25:20] | We need 15 men in the jungle, | 我们需要十五个人在丛林里 |
[25:22] | 10 more at the north cove. | 还要十个人在北部的海滩 |
[25:23] | You ever hear of a beach infiltration? | 你们没听过海滩渗透作战吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. Come on! | 好吧 看样子没听过 快走吧 |
[25:25] | Don Juan, you and Romeo grab some men and sit on Cahill. | 浪子 你跟色鬼找几个人看着卡希尔 |
[25:29] | Anybody comes to rescue him, take them out. | 如果有人来营救他的话 干掉他们 |
[25:31] | I mean right now. Go! | 我是说现在 动起来 |
[25:34] | Stay where you are. | 都别动 |
[25:40] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 |
[25:42] | This is my island. | 但这个岛我是老大 |
[25:44] | Nobody gives my men orders but me. | 除了我没人能下命令 |
[25:46] | Your island is a security disaster. | 你的小岛在安保上就是个灾难 |
[25:48] | Unless you want the boss to hear all about it, | 除非你想让老板知道 |
[25:50] | I suggest you lock it down. | 我建议你最好闭嘴 |
[25:55] | You heard what they said. Move! | 你们都听到他们说的了 动起来 |
[26:05] | Well, that’s still 5 guys with machine guns. | 还是有五个拿机枪的家伙 |
[26:07] | Better than 40. | 总好过四十个人 |
[26:14] | You know, Fi, there’s still time to call this off. | 菲 现在还有时间取消的 |
[26:16] | There’s no turning back now. | 现在已经没有回头路了 |
[26:17] | We have to get Armand that truck. | 我们得帮阿曼德弄到那辆卡车 |
[26:19] | Like it or not, Sam, this heist is happening. | 萨姆 不管你喜不喜欢 这次抢劫要开始了 |
[26:22] | The quickest way to turn a security force’s attention away from an outside attack | 把保安部队注意力从外部入侵转移掉最快的方法 |
[26:26] | is to make them think there’s an even bigger threat inside their facility. | 就是让他们认为在内部还有更大的威胁 |
[26:30] | If you know which employees will be out of town, | 如果你知道哪个雇主会暂时不在的话 |
[26:32] | you can send a care package filled with metallic sodium to an empty office. | 你可以向没人的办公室寄一个装满金属钠的包裹 |
[26:37] | That gizmo Mandy placed in the bathroom | 曼迪放在洗手间里的小玩意 |
[26:38] | should have gone off by now. | 现在应该已经有效果了 |
[26:39] | Maybe something’s wrong. | 可能出事了 |
[26:41] | Your clock is fast. | 是你的表走快了 |
[26:42] | Nothing’s wrong. I built that gizmo. | 没事 那玩意儿可是我的手笔 |
[26:44] | Then all you have to do | 接下来你要做的 |
[26:45] | is set off the company’s sprinkler system | 就是用一枚烟雾弹 |
[26:47] | with a smoke bomb. | 启动公司的自动喷水灭火装置 |
[26:48] | If you do it right, | 如果行动顺利 |
[26:50] | the sodium will react with the water, | 钠和水会发生反应 |
[26:52] | and you’ve got the distraction you need. | 然后你便能如愿使对手分神 |
[27:00] | That’s our cue. | 可以动手喽 |
[27:11] | Easy, big fella. | 老兄 别激动 |
[27:12] | Toss the gun. Thank you very kindly. | 放下枪 感谢配合 |
[27:15] | Now, you stay put, and we’ll be out of your hair | 你待着别动 |
[27:16] | before you can say, “Life’s too short.” | 保证在你挂掉之前就走 |
[27:18] | How’s it going, Fi? | 怎么样了 菲 |
[27:20] | This wiring belongs in a museum. | 这电线可以当古董了 |
[27:22] | So I’m thinking of changing my deal with Mike. | 我琢磨着要跟迈克换着干 |
[27:24] | Can this wait a second? | 能等会儿再说吗 |
[27:26] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[27:28] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[27:30] | If we’re risking our necks | 我们在这出生入死的 |
[27:31] | while Mike is working on his tan in the tropics, | 迈克却跑热带去美肤了 |
[27:33] | he’s gonna buy me two months’ worth of Mojitos. | 他得给我买两个月的莫吉托鸡尾酒才行 |
[27:47] | As a general rule, | 一般而言 |
[27:48] | spies prefer to steal information quietly. | 间谍们喜欢暗地里窃取信息 |
[27:51] | It’s a lot easier to pay off an informant, | 购买情报 |
[27:53] | hack a computer, or crack a safe | 黑别人的电脑 或者是撬保险箱 |
[27:55] | than it is to grab something | 都比从全副武装的恶徒手里 |
[27:57] | from someone who’s armed and angry. | 抢东西要容易得多 |
[27:59] | But like any job, some days are just harder than others. | 都是工作嘛 有些年月总是尤其艰难 |
[28:07] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你们这是干什么 |
[28:09] | This is my island and my command. | 这是我的岛 我的地盘 |
[28:11] | Take it up with Commander Jackson. | 有事找杰克逊指挥官去 |
[28:12] | He brought us here himself. | 他亲自带我们来的 |
[28:14] | What the hell is going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[28:16] | Looks like Jackson sent his own team to protect the files. | 看来杰克逊派他自己的突击队来保护文件 |
[28:19] | This is bad. | 大事不妙呀 |
[28:24] | What did you do with the files? | 你们把文件怎么样了 |
[28:26] | Jackson took them — back to Grand Cayman. | 杰克逊把文件带回大开曼岛了 |
[28:28] | Rubbish. He would have told me he was coming to the island. | 扯淡 他上岛肯定会通知我 |
[28:31] | Really? How? | 是吗 怎么通知 |
[28:32] | Phones are down, radios silent. | 电话断线 无线电也静默 |
[28:34] | We assumed the worst. | 我们这是以防万一 |
[28:35] | So, what am I supposed to do | 那我怎么跟 |
[28:37] | with the security team from Pyramid? | 金字塔集团的人交待 |
[28:41] | What did he say | 那他对你们这些 |
[28:43] | about the team he cleared to come to the island? | 上岛的人有什么交代 |
[28:46] | Nothing. He told us to stay here and wait for orders. | 什么都没说 只让我们原地待命 |
[28:49] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[28:56] | So… | 这么说… |
[28:57] | Mr. Internal Security… | 内安部的先生 |
[28:59] | If you’re here with Jackson’s blessing, | 如果你是杰克逊派来的 |
[29:02] | why is it he left me a team of his own commandos | 那他干嘛还留一支突击队在这 |
[29:05] | and failed to mention your bloody existence?! | 而且也没有提到你们的存在呢 |
[29:09] | I told you to keep that out of my face. | 我说过别拿枪指着我脸 |
[29:13] | I warned you. | 我警告你 |
[29:15] | I give the orders here. | 今天我把话撂这儿 |
[29:19] | Get used to the pain, mate. | 兄弟 这些皮肉之苦你得忍着点儿 |
[29:21] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 要是你们东家 可不是这点儿小痛 |
[29:26] | I know who you people are. | 我知道你们是什么人 |
[29:28] | But I’m beginning to think | 但我开始怀疑 |
[29:29] | you’ve been lying this whole time. | 你们几个一直都在说谎 |
[29:31] | Well, the party’s over. | 现在派对结束 |
[29:33] | You, big mouth. | 你 大嘴 |
[29:35] | You’re gonna tell me what’s going on. Now. | 给我如实招来 快点 |
[29:39] | When you’re being interrogated in the field, | 如果你在野外遭到讯问 |
[29:41] | it’s not about holding out. | 不是说招不招的问题 |
[29:42] | Field interrogations tend to be quick and dirty | 野外讯问通常速战速决 肮脏不堪 |
[29:45] | and often end with a bullet to the head. | 而且最后还得吃枪子儿 |
[29:47] | The key to surviving is a good offense. | 活命的关键在于巧攻 |
[29:54] | Something funny about this, mate? | 老兄 有啥好笑的 |
[29:55] | When you take a swing to save your life, | 如果为了保命而被人扁一顿 |
[29:57] | you swing for the fences. | 那这顿扁就必须得上档次 |
[29:59] | Oh, it’s brilliant. | 真绝 |
[30:01] | He was the only one who knew we were coming. | 他是唯一一个知道我们要来的人 |
[30:04] | He made sure we couldn’t call out. | 他知道我们打不通电话 |
[30:08] | How could I have missed it? | 我怎么把这一招给忘了 |
[30:09] | Missed what, pray tell? | 忘什么了 说 |
[30:11] | What, does he need to spell it out for you? | 忘什么 非要他说那么明白吗 |
[30:12] | Your boss is behind this. | 这一切都是你们老大搞的鬼 |
[30:13] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[30:16] | – That’s crazy. – Is it? | -不可能 -是吗 |
[30:18] | Our company picks up chatter | 我们公司得到消息说 |
[30:19] | someone’s trying to sell the list we already paid for. | 有人正在试图出售我们已经预购的单子 |
[30:22] | We contact Jackson to demand a security test. | 我们联系杰克逊要求进行安全检验 |
[30:24] | He knows he’s busted. He needs to think of a fall guy quick. | 他知道自己兜不住 得找个人替死鬼 |
[30:26] | And that would be you, if you’re keeping up. | 如果你继续这么执迷不悟 那人就是你 |
[30:28] | Jackson expected you to kill us. | 杰克逊想借刀杀人 |
[30:30] | He gave you orders to shoot intruders on sight, didn’t he? | 他令你们对来人杀无赦 是不是 |
[30:33] | Bollocks. | 放屁 |
[30:34] | Jackson knows trying mischief against me | 杰克逊知道他要是敢耍我 |
[30:37] | would be signing his own death warrant. | 就无异于自寻死路 |
[30:39] | My guess — after you execute us, | 我猜 你前脚杀了我 |
[30:41] | his commandos are gonna shoot you | 他的突击队后脚就会假装 |
[30:42] | in a botched attempt to save us. | 为了救我们而杀掉你 |
[30:44] | Earth to Vanderwall. | 范德沃你想清楚 |
[30:45] | Why isn’t Jackson still here? | 为什么杰克逊自己没在这里 |
[30:46] | Think about it, man. The files disappear? | 好好想想 老兄 文件没了吧 |
[30:48] | He lays a whole mess at your feet. | 他还在你的地盘上搞一堆烂摊子 |
[30:49] | And you won’t be able to call him a liar | 你却不敢说他是骗子 |
[30:51] | because you’ll have a bullet in your head. | 因为他会一枪毙了你 |
[30:53] | If you’re so sure, shoot us. | 如果你真那么确定 动手吧 |
[30:56] | If the commandos don’t kill you, | 如果他的突击队没杀你 |
[30:59] | good luck with the people we work for. | 那就愿我们的东家好运了 |
[31:07] | Detain Jackson’s men until you hear from me. | 把杰克逊的人控制起来 听我发落 |
[31:11] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[31:13] | You really think you can sell this? | 你真以为这招能奏效 |
[31:14] | I don’t have much choice. | 我也是没办法 |
[31:16] | My new friend and I are gonna take a boat to Grand Cayman, | 我要和新朋友一起坐船去一趟大开曼岛 |
[31:20] | have a little chat with Commander Jackson. | 会一会杰克逊指挥官 |
[31:31] | You made the right move, soldier. | 老兄 这么做就对了 |
[31:33] | Yeah, we’ll see about that, won’t we? | 马上就要见分晓了 是吧 |
[31:35] | Yes, we will. | 当然 没错 |
[31:36] | And let’s just say the Pyramid Group | 希望金字塔集团知道要 |
[31:37] | knows how to reward people who can handle themselves. | 犒赏我们这种处事得当的干将 |
[31:42] | So much for dropping in unnoticed. | 没打招呼就上岛了 这架势真受不了 |
[31:44] | Jackson’s beefed up his security. | 杰克逊加强了守卫 |
[31:47] | Can you blame him? | 这也怪不得他 |
[31:48] | He just stole $10 million worth of our files. | 刚偷了值1000万的文件当然要操心了 |
[31:50] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[31:52] | If we’re gonna get those files, | 如果我们能拿到那些文件 |
[31:53] | Jackson can’t know that we’re onto him. | 杰克逊不会知道我们清楚他的底细 |
[31:55] | Yeah, well, that’ll be tough when I announce | 我要是说我带来的是金字塔集团的保安头目 |
[31:56] | I’ve got the head of Pyramid’s security with me. | 可就有大麻烦了 |
[31:58] | If you do that, we’ll get shot | 要是说了 我们肯定还没找着门 |
[32:01] | before we make it to the gate. | 就被毙了 |
[32:01] | Just stay calm and say I’m the guy | 你要保持冷静 说我是 |
[32:03] | you want to fix the satellite uplink. | 来修卫星上行链接的 |
[32:04] | And if they ask for identification? | 他们要是查你的身份呢 |
[32:07] | You have 50 men under your command. | 你手下有50号人 |
[32:08] | You can’t handle two security guards? | 连两个保安都搞不定吗 |
[32:10] | For a spy, getting someone to lie for you | 作为一个间谍 让别人为你撒谎 |
[32:13] | serves a number of purposes. | 有几个目的 |
[32:14] | It’s less about the lie itself, no matter how useful it is. | 谎言本身无足轻重 不管它多有用 |
[32:17] | It’s about how it changes | 撒谎之妙用就在于 |
[32:19] | your relationship with your target. | 怎样改变你与目标人物之间的关系 |
[32:22] | We need to see Jackson. | 我们要见杰克逊 |
[32:24] | And who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[32:25] | Once a guy lies for you, | 一旦一个人为你撒谎 |
[32:27] | for better or for worse, your fates are tied together. | 不管好坏 你们的命运已经紧紧相连 |
[32:30] | He’s a tech specialist. He’s okay. | 他是个技术专家 没问题 |
[32:33] | We still need to see some identif– | 我们还是要查看一下身份… |
[32:34] | What part of “Okay” don’t you copy? | 我说了”没问题” 你听不懂人话吗 |
[32:37] | I’ve used him before. | 我以前用过他 |
[32:39] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[32:46] | Vanderwall, where have you been?! | 范德沃 你人哪儿去了 |
[32:48] | – And what the hell happened out there? – Funny — | -你那边到底他妈怎么回事儿 -巧了 |
[32:51] | I’ve been wanting to ask you the same question… | 我还想问你呢 |
[32:53] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[32:55] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[32:59] | You stole the files from the island. | 你从岛上偷了文件 |
[33:02] | Where are they? | 文件呢 |
[33:03] | These files? | 那些文件 |
[33:05] | I didn’t steal them. | 我没偷 |
[33:07] | I secured them! | 我是要保护起来 |
[33:08] | And you didn’t answer my question! | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[33:10] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[33:11] | You thieving wanker. | 你就是个无耻的贼 |
[33:14] | We know you sent Cahill to torch the uplink | 我们知道你派卡希尔把卫星联系破坏掉 |
[33:16] | so that you could sneak onto the island | 然后你就能潜入岛内 |
[33:18] | and steal our information. | 偷窃我们的情报 |
[33:20] | Your information? | 你们的情报 |
[33:22] | The guard said you were a satellite technician. | 守卫说你是卫星专家 |
[33:24] | He’s from the Pyramid group. | 他是金字塔集团的人 |
[33:26] | F.Y.I., your security sucks. | 提醒一句 你家保安真不给力 |
[33:29] | He’s not from the Pyramid Group, you moron! | 他不是金字塔集团的人 你个笨蛋 |
[33:32] | How do you know he didn’t destroy the uplink?! | 你怎么知道卫星不是他破坏的 |
[33:34] | Save your breath, mate. | 老兄 省省吧 |
[33:36] | Cahill already admitted to — | 卡希尔已经承认… |
[33:37] | How do you know Cahill’s not in his pocket? | 你怎么知道卡希尔不是被他控制 |
[33:40] | This guy’s playing you! | 这家伙在耍你 |
[33:42] | Take your gun off me and shoot him! | 别拿枪对着我 杀了他 |
[33:45] | Like good defense attorneys, | 就像优秀的辩护律师一样 |
[33:46] | Spies know the facts don’t always matter | 间谍知道故事的真假并不重要 |
[33:49] | as much as how you sell them. | 卖相才重要 |
[33:51] | Only when lawyers lose a case, they get an appeal. | 律师输掉官司 只能上诉 |
[33:54] | When spies lose a case, they get a shallow grave. | 间谍输掉骗局 只能进坟墓 |
[34:00] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[34:01] | That was compelling and rich. | 真是丰富多彩引人注目啊 |
[34:05] | One of two things is possible. | 只有一种可能 |
[34:07] | Either Jackson ripped you off | 要么杰克逊把你五马分尸 |
[34:10] | and we caught him red-handed… | 双手沾满鲜血… |
[34:13] | Or? | 要么呢 |
[34:14] | You let a mysterious super-genius | 你让神秘的超级天才 |
[34:16] | take over your island, turn your op inside out, | 接管你的岛 颠覆你的行动 |
[34:20] | and detain your commander’s men. | 扣留你的指挥官的人 |
[34:23] | Which is more likely? | 哪个更有可能 |
[34:26] | One of two things will happen now. | 现在只会发生一种情况 |
[34:28] | Version one — | 版本一 |
[34:30] | You will take over for commander sticky fingers here, | 你接管小偷小摸的指挥官 |
[34:33] | and my boss will shower you with cash. | 我的老板会付给你大笔现金 |
[34:35] | Version two — | 版本二 |
[34:37] | You will eat a bullet right after I do! | 你在我死了以后挨枪子儿 |
[34:41] | I’ve had enough of this! | 我受够了 |
[34:44] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[34:46] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[34:51] | Jackson’s been relieved of his command. | 杰克逊已经解除了他的指挥权 |
[34:55] | I’m in charge now. | 现在我说了算 |
[34:58] | Anybody got a problem with that? | 对此谁有疑问 |
[35:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:02] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:03] | Somebody get me a whiskey. | 给我拿杯威士忌 |
[35:12] | How was the ride over? | 旅途如何 |
[35:14] | Oh, it was a pleasure cruise. | 乘船游览很不错 |
[35:16] | Turns out Mr. Cahill gets really, really seasick. | 说明卡希尔先生真的很晕船 |
[35:18] | no, no, no, no, no. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[35:22] | We’re taking him back to pyramid HQ for further questioning. | 我们带他回金字塔集团总部 再审问他 |
[35:24] | Excellent work securing the files, Mr. Vanderwall. | 范德沃先生 保护文件的工作做得好 |
[35:27] | We’re postponing the South American portion | 我们推迟南美的工作部分 |
[35:29] | of the operation till we sort things out, | 直到理清思路 |
[35:31] | but you… | 不过你… |
[35:33] | You’ll be well taken care of. | 会好好照应你的 |
[35:36] | Forgive me for not taking your word for it. | 原谅我没采纳你的建议 |
[35:38] | The files stay with me. | 文件留给我 |
[35:39] | Vanderwall, what are you doing? | 范德沃 你干什么 |
[35:41] | I just put a bullet in my boss, sweetheart. | 我刚给我的老板吃了枪子儿 亲爱的 |
[35:45] | I hand this over when your boss hands me | 等你老板授权让我做指挥官 |
[35:47] | a signed contract putting me in command. | 我再交出文件 |
[35:50] | I want something I can feel… | 要看得见 摸得着的白纸黑字 |
[35:52] | Something I can touch, understand? | 才踏实 懂吗 |
[35:57] | You’re a man who knows what he wants. | 你知道他要什么 |
[35:58] | Trust me. You will get more than you can possibly imagine. | 相信我 你得到的要比你想象的多得多 |
[36:03] | I’m tired of your chat, mate. | 跟你聊天真烦 伙计 |
[36:06] | You’re gonna make a call to the pyramid group right now | 你要马上给金字塔集团打电话 |
[36:09] | and arrange a sit-down for me with your boss. | 为我跟你的老板安排一次会谈 |
[36:12] | If for any reason that’s a problem, | 如果有什么原因不行的话 |
[36:15] | then we’re gonna have a problem. | 那我们就有问题了 |
[36:17] | There’s no problem here. | 绝对没问题 |
[36:18] | Do you think that you could arrange a flight | 你觉得能给我们所有人 |
[36:20] | to take all of us back to headquarters? | 安排一架直升机回总部吗 |
[36:23] | It would be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[36:34] | Sorry. No guns on the chopper. | 抱歉 直升机上不能带枪 |
[36:36] | We’ll bring our guns if we damn well please. | 只要我们高兴我们就要带枪 |
[36:39] | Unless you want to take them, of course. | 当然 除了不想带枪 |
[36:41] | Disarming people by force is bloody and unpleasant. | 强迫解除武装既残忍又不愉快 |
[36:44] | Company policy, Vanderwall. | 公司政策 范德沃 |
[36:46] | Then make an exception. | 那就破一次例 |
[36:47] | Sometimes it’s easier to put on a smile and just ask. | 有时笑着要求更容易些 |
[36:51] | It’s a corporate chopper. | 这是公司的直升机 |
[36:52] | It’s overweight as it is. | 带枪会超载的 |
[36:54] | Come on. It’s time to celebrate. | 来吧 是时候庆祝了 |
[36:55] | Pop the champagne, commander! | 开瓶香槟 指挥官 |
[36:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:10] | No one mentioned you boys from the pyramid group | 没人说过你们这些金字塔集团的人 |
[37:12] | were wired so tight. | 会武装得这么严实 |
[37:15] | That’s ’cause they’re CIA. We all are, actually. | 因为他们是中情局的人 实际上 我们都是 |
[37:21] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:28] | How’s that for something you can feel, Mr. Vanderwall? | 这样觉得踏实吗 范德沃先生 |
[37:34] | Get these to the top brass at the NSA. | 把这些给国家安全局的高级军官 |
[37:36] | Shouldn’t be hard for them to find their leak. | 应该不难发现泄密的内鬼 |
[37:39] | Anybody ever tell you your | 有人说过 |
[37:39] | brand of espionage is hell on the nerves? | 你的间谍形象让人神经崩溃吗 |
[37:42] | All the time. | 一直这样吧 |
[37:54] | Lovely evening for an arms deal. | 武器交易的美好夜晚 |
[37:55] | I want my information first. | 我要先知道我要的资料 |
[37:58] | You know I always deliver. | 你知道我一向说话算话 |
[37:59] | We’re alike that way. | 我们是一样的人 |
[38:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:03] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[38:05] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[38:07] | Was it worth it? | 这样值吗 |
[38:09] | Coming here to live with an absentee boyfriend | 来这里跟缺席的男朋友住一起 |
[38:12] | In his drab, little flat? | 在他单调的小公寓里 |
[38:14] | You were meant for much, much greater things. | 你值得拥有更加有价值的东西 |
[38:17] | Like what? Working with you? | 比如什么 和你共事吗 |
[38:20] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[38:22] | Let’s get this over with, shall we? | 早点了事吧 行吗 |
[38:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:30] | You should know your boyfriend has some nasty enemies. | 你应该知道你男朋友有一些险恶的敌人 |
[38:35] | If anything should happen, remember… | 如果有事发生 记住… |
[38:37] | You and I have a lot in common. | 你和我有很多共同点 |
[38:40] | I’m just a phone call away. | 我随叫随到 |
[38:43] | A lot in common? | 很多共同点 |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:46] | I don’t trade favors for blood. | 我不用人命交换人情 |
[38:48] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[38:51] | Because you spared the guards? | 因为你没杀那些守卫吗 |
[38:52] | You should know something. | 你要知道一点 |
[38:54] | That truck was supposed to be delivered | 那辆卡车本来要送去 |
[38:56] | to a rival of mine. | 我的竞争对手那里 |
[38:58] | Regrettably, he presold the ammunition | 很遗憾 他给墨西哥的毒枭 |
[39:00] | to a Mexican cartel. | 预售军火 |
[39:04] | Now he’s in some hot water. | 现在他有了麻烦 |
[39:05] | When I say “Hot water,” | 当我说”麻烦”的时候 |
[39:07] | I mean the poor guy’s been dismembered. | 意思是可怜的家伙已经被肢解 |
[39:11] | So maybe we’re not so different after all. | 所以我们可能没什么不同 |
[39:14] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[39:15] | Oh, we know what kind of man I am. | 我知道自己是什么人 |
[39:18] | What I’d really like to know is… | 我真正想知道的是… |
[39:19] | What kind of man sends you for my help? | 让你向我寻求帮助的男人是什么人 |
[39:32] | It was good seeing you again! | 再次见到你很高兴 |
[39:35] | I’ve missed you, Fiona. | 我很想念你 菲欧娜 |
[39:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[39:49] | Pearce and I had a… | 皮尔斯和我… |
[39:51] | Debrief at the agency. | 局里有个汇报要做 |
[39:54] | It’s fine. How was your mission? | 没事 你的任务如何 |
[39:57] | It was, uh, rough. | 有点 艰难 |
[39:59] | I mean, it worked out, but, uh… | 我是说 解决了 不过… |
[40:01] | You can’t talk about it. Whatever. | 不能说 随便吧 |
[40:03] | The lead on your bomber. | 炸弹制造者的线索 |
[40:08] | How’d the job go? | 工作如何 |
[40:10] | Does it matter? You got what you needed. | 有关系吗 已经如你所愿 |
[40:15] | Fi…What’s going on? | 菲 怎么了 |
[40:18] | Did something happen with Armand? | 和阿曼德不顺利吗 |
[40:22] | Now you’re full of questions. | 现在你满腹狐疑 |
[40:24] | A lot happened with Armand. | 和阿曼德很不顺利 |
[40:26] | Years ago back in Ireland in the bad, old days. | 许多年前在爱尔兰很糟糕 已成往昔 |
[40:33] | Were you and he, uh… | 你和他… |
[40:34] | Yes, we were, Michael. | 是的 有过一段 迈克尔 |
[40:37] | Until I found out that he had “paid” to meet me | 直到我发现他是帮我同事的忙 |
[40:40] | by doing a favor for some of my associates. | 拿了好处才去见我的 |
[40:45] | He killed a British customs agent, if you’re curious. | 他杀了一名英国报关员 如果你好奇的话 |
[40:48] | Quite a romantic gesture, don’t you think? | 相当浪漫的表示 不是吗 |
[40:50] | I didn’t know that, Fiona. | 我不知道 菲欧娜 |
[40:52] | No. You didn’t. | 是 你不知道 |
[40:55] | Ignorance is bliss. | 愚昧是福 |
[40:58] | Oh, there they are. | 他们在那里 |
[41:02] | – Benny, may I introduce my son, Michael? – Michael. | -本本 介绍一下 我儿子 迈克尔 -迈克尔 |
[41:04] | And his very special lady, Fiona. | 他女朋友 菲欧娜 |
[41:06] | My pleasure. | 认识你很荣幸 |
[41:08] | Here, let me get that for you. | 来 让我帮你 |
[41:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:10] | Dinner is my treat. | 晚饭我请 |
[41:12] | Benny actually sat through an entire | 本本今天一直跟我 |
[41:14] | stretching class with me today, so I owe him. | 挺到冗长的课程结束 该我请客 |
[41:16] | It was a blast — | 就是那种 |
[41:17] | in a “I hope we never have to do it again” kind of way. | “我希望再也不要这样”的爆发 |
[41:22] | I knew it. You are so bad! | 我就知道 你真坏 |
[41:25] | Michael, your mom has told me so much about you. | 迈克尔 你母亲跟我说了很多你的事 |
[41:29] | Well, I took the liberty of ordering some wine. | 我自作主张点了瓶酒 |
[41:31] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[41:32] | – Please. – Please. | -当然 -当然 |
[41:35] | How about a toast from the young lovebirds? | 让热恋的年轻人敬杯酒如何 |
[41:39] | What do you say? | 你们说呢 |
[41:40] | Yes. Michael, a toast. | 好 迈克尔 祝酒词 |
[41:44] | To supportive partners. | 敬不离不弃的朋友 |
[41:46] | Ohh. Supportive partners. | 不离不弃的朋友 |
[41:49] | – Supportive partners. – Supportive partners. | -不离不弃的朋友 -不离不弃的朋友 |