时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:53] | In any surveillance operation, | 执行监视任务时 |
[00:55] | you have to resist the impulse to grab your target | 你必须抑制住当即抓捕 |
[00:58] | and interrogate him immediately. | 并审讯目标的冲动 |
[01:00] | It may be tempting, | 这的确令人手痒 |
[01:01] | particularly when your target was, say, | 特别是当目标 |
[01:03] | involved in framing you for a murder. | 涉嫌陷害你杀人 |
[01:05] | 雅各布 冒牌迈克尔 | |
[01:07] | 雅各布 嫌疑人 | |
[01:09] | Of course, just because it’s the right way to do things | 当然 用正确的方法做事 |
[01:12] | doesn’t make it fun. | 往往缺乏趣味 |
[01:21] | We’ve been here two days, Sam. | 咱们已经在这儿盯了两天了 萨姆 |
[01:24] | Face it — this guy is not calling the shots. | 直面现实吧 这家伙不是主谋 |
[01:26] | He has Christmas lights hanging in July. | 七月份竟还挂着圣诞装饰灯 |
[01:28] | He may look a little bit like Michael, | 长相是有点像迈克尔 |
[01:30] | but there is no way he’s capable of killing a CIA officer | 可他绝不可能杀死中情局特工 |
[01:33] | and setting Michael up for it. | 然后嫁祸给迈克尔 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well, I don’t think he’s capable of setting a table. | 我看他都快揭不开锅了 |
[01:36] | Yesterday, I found a brochure | 昨天 我在他的垃圾里 |
[01:38] | about raising alpacas for profit in his trash. | 找到一个养羊驼致富的小册子 |
[01:40] | So let’s scrap this cloak and dagger | 所以就别玩什么间谍游戏 |
[01:42] | and go have a little chat. | 直接找他聊聊算了 |
[01:43] | I’m wearing my door-kicking jimmy shoes. | 我正穿着适合踢门的靴子 |
[01:45] | Fi, you know the drill. | 菲 你懂监视的规矩 |
[01:46] | You want to find out who this guys works for, | 要想揪出幕后主使 |
[01:48] | you hang back and watch. | 就得蹲一边观察 |
[01:53] | What if he doesn’t live through the day? | 要是他活不过今天怎么办 |
[01:56] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[01:57] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[01:59] | A sledge hammer and some guns. | 有大锤还有枪 |
[02:01] | I don’t think they’re here to play bridge. | 看来他们不是来凑牌局的 |
[02:04] | And you’re smiling. | 你竟然笑了 |
[02:06] | We get to do it my way. | 该用我的方法解决问题了 |
[02:07] | No, we don’t, | 不 那不行 |
[02:08] | ’cause we can’t risk being exposed. | 因为咱们不能冒暴露的风险 |
[02:09] | Well, we have to do something. | 总得做点什么 |
[02:11] | Yes, what we have to do | 对 咱们要做的事 |
[02:11] | is orchestrate Jacob’s miraculous escape | 就是带雅各布从冲锋枪下 |
[02:14] | from the MAC-10 brigade. | 虎口脱险 |
[02:16] | All right. Head in. Let’s make it peaceful. | 好吧 你进去 和平解决 |
[02:19] | I’ll meet you both out back — | 我在后边等你们 |
[02:20] | Unless little war breaks out. | 除非爆发了小枪战 |
[02:21] | Fi…no war. | 菲 不许开战 |
[02:23] | Fine. No war. | 好吧 不开战 |
[02:33] | Mr. Pickles? | 酸菜先生 |
[02:35] | Is that you, pal? | 是你吗 兄弟 |
[02:38] | Hey, Jacob. | 你好 雅各布 |
[02:38] | Wait, look, don’t kill me, please! | 等等 别杀我 求你 |
[02:40] | Ah, don’t you worry about a thing. | 这你就甭担心了 |
[02:42] | I’m not here kill you. | 我不是来杀你的 |
[02:45] | They’re here to kill you. | 他们才是 |
[02:46] | Wait a second. Who are you? | 等一下 那你是谁 |
[02:47] | Never mind. I’ll explain later. | 别管了 稍后解释 |
[02:48] | You need to go out the back. | 从后面出去 |
[02:49] | There’s a tiny, little woman in a Hyundai | 那边的现代车里有个小美女 |
[02:51] | who’s gonna protect you. | 她会保护你 |
[02:52] | Ah. Here we go. | 走吧 |
[02:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:55] | Don’t forget Mr. Pickles. | 别忘了酸菜先生 |
[02:57] | A-aren’t you coming? | 你不走吗 |
[02:59] | No, I’m gonna cover your escape. | 不 我要掩护你逃走 |
[03:00] | So I need the keys to the truck in your garage and this hat. | 卡车钥匙和这帽子给我用下 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I-I — | 好吧 我… |
[03:05] | No more talking. | 没空聊了 |
[03:05] | Time to go. Now. | 该走了 快 |
[03:07] | Bye, Mr. Pickles. | 再见 酸菜先生 |
[03:08] | As a spy, | 作为间谍 |
[03:09] | a lot of missions depend on the world | 很多任务要成功就靠 |
[03:10] | not knowing yore there. | 瞒天过海 |
[03:14] | When an OP involves saving someone’s life | 如果你的任务是营救目标 |
[03:16] | and keeping your presence unknown, | 同时不让敌人发现你的存在 |
[03:18] | you have to make their escape look credible. | 就得把逃跑大戏演得逼真 |
[03:22] | So if the person you’re saving is an untrained civilian, | 所以如果目标是未经训练的普通人 |
[03:26] | you need to make it look liked their escape | 你就得按他们的风格逃跑 |
[03:28] | like an untrained civilian. | 普通人的风格 |
[03:36] | Hi. I’m Jacob. | 你好 我是雅各布 |
[03:38] | This guy broke into — | 有个人闯进我家 |
[03:39] | Honey, what you just heard wasn’t fireworks. | 亲爱的 刚才那几声可不是放花 |
[03:41] | Get in the damn car. | 滚上车来 |
[04:04] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[04:06] | Two-hour meeting with Pearce. | 跟皮尔斯开了两小时的会 |
[04:08] | She’s taking agents to Egypt | 她带特工去埃及 |
[04:10] | to run down a lead she thinks she found. | 追一条她找到的线索 |
[04:12] | Good. That should give us a little breathing room. | 很好 咱们也能喘口气 |
[04:14] | I got your message. | 我收到你的消息 |
[04:16] | This is my “I’m concerned | 这个表情意思是 |
[04:17] | we just kidnapped our only lead | 我在担心咱们毁了 |
[04:19] | back to Max’s killer” Face. | 找枪杀麦克斯凶手的唯一线索 |
[04:21] | Well, be glad it’s not your | 你该庆幸 |
[04:22] | “Our only lead got murdered by a Latino gang” Face. | 咱们唯一线索在南美黑帮手里逃过一劫 |
[04:24] | A group of thugs was moving in to send Jacob to the morgue. | 一群暴徒来送雅各布见上帝 |
[04:27] | We had to pull him out. | 我们不得不救他出来 |
[04:28] | According to Jacob, | 雅各布说 |
[04:30] | he was doing some odd jobs for some mystery man | 他为一个神秘人做点零工 |
[04:32] | who contacted him over the Internet. | 他们通过网络联系 |
[04:34] | And more recently | 最近 |
[04:35] | He was delivering unmarked packages over town. | 他在城里送些无邮标的包裹 |
[04:37] | I’m guessing drugs. | 我猜是毒品 |
[04:38] | The gang thought he was dealing on their turf | 黑帮觉得他在他们地盘上抢生意 |
[04:40] | and tried to take him out. | 所以要干掉他 |
[04:42] | Whoever used Jacob to set you up is trying to get rid of him. | 总之让雅各布陷害你的主谋打算杀人灭口 |
[04:46] | Where is he now? | 他在哪 |
[04:47] | Hiding. Upstairs. | 藏着 就在楼上 |
[04:51] | What does he know about us? | 他知道多少咱们的事 |
[04:52] | Well, I kept the details to a minimum | 我尽量少透露细节 |
[04:54] | but I explained that it’s in his best interest and ours | 不过我解释了抓住他老板 |
[04:57] | to find his boss. | 对咱们双方都好 |
[05:02] | Something else you forget to mention? | 还有些事你忘了说吧 |
[05:04] | He brought his doggie? | 他带了他的狗 |
[05:10] | I really think I should run. | 我觉得我得跑路 |
[05:12] | Seriously, I-I can just grab my stuff — | 真的 我得收拾行李… |
[05:14] | Jacob, listen. That is not an option. | 雅各布 听着 这行不通 |
[05:17] | Know what? I think you’re wrong. | 你知道吗 我觉得你错了 |
[05:18] | I think it’s the only option. | 我看就这一条路 |
[05:19] | Well, running will work just fine… | 现在你是可以逃跑 |
[05:21] | until your boss catches you and kills you. | 不过你老板会抓住你杀了你 |
[05:23] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[05:24] | You just have to tell us what you know about him. | 你只需给我们关于他的信息 |
[05:26] | I have no idea who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[05:28] | H-he contacted me by e-mail about doing some odd jobs. | 他发来电邮问我做不做零工 |
[05:32] | Can — I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[05:33] | No, you can’t. | 不能 |
[05:34] | Are you in the habit of taking shady jobs | 你经常在网上接 |
[05:35] | that you find on the Internet? | 非法零工吗 |
[05:37] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[05:38] | Construction’s dead. I needed cash. | 建筑业不景气 我需要钱 |
[05:40] | How did this guy pay you? | 他怎么付给你钱 |
[05:42] | He, uh, mailed me cash, then texted me the next gig. | 邮寄现金 然后短信通知下个任务 |
[05:47] | The money was good. I didn’t ask questions. | 报酬这么可观 我也没多问 |
[05:49] | Until a gang took a shot at you. | 直到有黑帮找到你家 |
[05:51] | I’m in over my head here! | 我也搞不懂 |
[05:52] | And I can’t even go to the cops, | 我还不能报警 |
[05:54] | Because apparently, I helped out on a murder | 很明显 我协助了一起谋杀 |
[05:56] | and a bunch of drug deals. | 还有毒品交易 |
[05:57] | Your only way out of this is with us. | 你唯一的选择就是跟我们合作 |
[05:59] | You need to help us get in touch with your boss. | 你要帮我们联系上你老板 |
[06:01] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[06:03] | The phone he gave me to contact him with is at my house. | 他给我的用于联系他的手机放在我家 |
[06:06] | And I am not going back there. | 我绝对不会再回去 |
[06:08] | Fi, I have this job with Sam. | 菲 我要和萨姆去办点事 |
[06:10] | I can go get the phone. | 我去拿手机 |
[06:12] | Thanks, Fi. | 谢谢 菲 |
[06:22] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 你好吗 |
[06:23] | Mikey. | 迈迈 |
[06:24] | Back to the old look, huh? | 换回原造型了哈 |
[06:25] | Well, I figured since people are trying to me, | 既然有人想要我命 |
[06:27] | It not the worst idea to change my apearance a little. | 造型换换也没啥不好的 |
[06:30] | Mm. Can’t argue with that logic. | 说的也是 |
[06:32] | You’re drinking iced tea, Sam? | 你在喝冰红茶啊 萨姆 |
[06:34] | This job you have must be serious. | 看来这活不容小觑 |
[06:36] | Well, serious enough I got to keep a clear head | 所以我才要保持头脑清醒嘛 |
[06:39] | My lady needs a favor. | 我女人有个忙要帮 |
[06:40] | She said she will do anything if I helped her. | 她说事成之后会做任何事感谢我 |
[06:45] | Anything, Mike. | 任何事 迈克 |
[06:46] | Do you have any id what that means? | 懂这内涵么 |
[06:48] | I don’t need to. So, what’s the favor? | 还是不要知道了 帮什么忙 |
[06:51] | Well, Elsa was helping out this women’s legal aid group. | 艾尔莎在给一个妇女法律援助机构帮忙 |
[06:54] | She met a gal Denise over there | 她在那遇到了一个叫丹妮丝的女人 |
[06:55] | Seperated from her husband | 与丈夫离了婚 |
[06:57] | custody problems with their son. | 并因儿子抚养权引起了纠纷 |
[06:59] | Daddy was supposed to bring the kid back yesterday, | 前夫昨天应该带儿子回来的 |
[07:01] | But I guess he didn’t show. | 然后我猜他没出现 |
[07:02] | I’m not a family counselor, Sam. | 我不是家庭调解员 萨姆 |
[07:04] | No, but you were an army ranger, | 但你曾是陆军游骑兵 |
[07:05] | Just like this guy’s ber — k.I.A. In Afghanista | 他哥哥也是 在阿富汗殉国了 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Apparently after | 恩 在那之后 |
[07:12] | Why do I look… | 主角来了 |
[07:13] | Hey, Denise. Over here. | 丹妮丝 过来这边 |
[07:16] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 你好 |
[07:18] | So, uh, this is my buddy Mike, | 这是我朋友 迈克 |
[07:21] | The guy I was telling you about. | 就我上次跟你说的那个 |
[07:23] | We just got to the part about, uh, John’s brother. | 我刚跟他说到约翰的哥哥 |
[07:27] | My husband was a good man, | 我丈夫以前待我很好 |
[07:29] | But he changed when he lost his brother. | 但他哥哥死后一切都变了 |
[07:31] | After he quit job, | 他辞了工作 |
[07:34] | Wanted to move out of the city, | 想搬出城外 |
[07:35] | Said he wanted to protect us. | 说他要保护我们 |
[07:37] | So he has your son right now? | 你儿子现在在他那边 |
[07:39] | That’s where come in, Mike. | 所以找到了我们 迈克 |
[07:41] | Just one quick chat to convince John | 你跟约翰谈一谈 |
[07:43] | To bring the kid back home. | 说服他把儿子带回来 |
[07:45] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们会尽力而为的 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | When you so John, can you just go easy on him? | 你们和约翰谈得时候说话别太重了 |
[07:50] | He’s had such a hard time. | 他已经够痛苦的了 |
[07:51] | We’re just gonna talk to him. | 我们只会和他谈一谈 |
[07:54] | 丹妮丝 委托人 | |
[08:12] | Say, Sam? | 我说 萨姆 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Mike. | 讲 迈克 |
[08:15] | Spent some time and money | 为什么看上去有人费时费力 |
[08:17] | fortifying John’s house? | 把约翰的房子变成了堡垒 |
[08:19] | Because someone spent some time and money | 因为有人就是费时费力 |
[08:20] | Fortified John’s house. | 把约翰的房子变成了堡垒 |
[08:22] | This is feeling like more than a “One quick chat” Kinda job | 感觉不是”谈一谈”就能解决的活啊 |
[08:25] | Mike, don’t be like that. | 迈克 别这样 |
[08:27] | We’re here. John’s here. | 我们来了 约翰也在 |
[08:29] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[08:30] | – Fine? – Yeah. | -没事 -对 |
[08:31] | And in the event that it isn’t — | 如果有个万一 |
[08:32] | Ha ha — I brought a tracker. | 我也备了个追踪器 |
[08:35] | I’ll just plant this on his truck | 放他车上就好 |
[08:36] | In case he, you know, flees. | 以防他逃走 |
[08:39] | Mike, come on. What’s the worst that could happen? | 迈克 糟能糟到哪去 |
[08:41] | John could tell you to get lost, and we just talk to a lawyer. | 约翰让我们滚蛋 我们和律师谈不就结了 |
[08:48] | Spies deal with foreign agencies, | 间谍每天都和海外情报机构 |
[08:50] | Dirty corporations, | 干不法勾当的公司 |
[08:51] | And criminal syndicates all the time, | 和犯罪财团打交道 |
[08:54] | But none of them compares to dealing with families. | 但这些跟处理家庭纠纷相比都是小菜一碟 |
[08:56] | Asking a man to take apart his business | 把一个人搞得倾家荡产 |
[08:58] | Or turn on his country is easy | 背叛祖国简直轻而易举 |
[09:00] | Compared to going into a man’s home | 而相比之下走进一个男人的家门 |
[09:02] | And telling him how to deal with the people he loves. | 告诉他该如何对待他爱的人则煞费脑筋 |
[09:14] | That’s why when confronting a family situation | 所以一般解决家庭纠纷的 |
[09:18] | It’s usually a good idea… | 最好的方法是 |
[09:20] | Who are you? | 你谁呀 |
[09:21] | To tell the truth. | 据实以告 |
[09:22] | My name’s Michael. I’m a friend of your wife’s. | 我叫迈克尔 是你老婆的朋友 |
[09:26] | Denise asked me to come check on your son. | 丹妮丝让我来看看孩子 |
[09:30] | Tommy’s fine. | 汤米很好 |
[09:31] | Oh, I’m sure he is. | 我知道 |
[09:32] | I promised Denise I’d come talk to you. | 我答应了丹妮丝过来和你谈谈 |
[09:35] | Look, it is hot out here. | 外面怪热的 |
[09:37] | Do you mind if I come inside to chat? | 我们进去谈可以吗 |
[09:40] | Neither one of us wants to get the law involved here, do we? | 避免对簿公堂肯定是最好的 是不是 |
[09:46] | Fine. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[09:48] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[09:54] | So, where’s Tommy? | 汤米在哪 |
[09:55] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[09:57] | You want to talk, | 你不是要谈吗 |
[09:59] | You stay right where you are and talk. | 你站在原地谈就可以了 |
[10:02] | John, you don’t have to do that. | 约翰 你这是何必呢 |
[10:03] | Hey, hey. | 老实点 |
[10:04] | What, do you think you’re clever? | 你觉得自己很聪明是吗 |
[10:05] | Turning to make yourself a smaller target, | 转身使自己的目标变小 |
[10:06] | Angling towards my off hand. | 并对着我的非持枪手 |
[10:08] | I said do not move. | 我说了 原地站好 |
[10:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[10:14] | What, you work for the government? | 你是政府的人吗 |
[10:15] | No, I’m not with the government. | 不是的 |
[10:19] | Your brother was a ranger, right | 你哥哥以前是游骑兵团的是吗 |
[10:21] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[10:22] | BRAVO COMPANY, 3rd RANGER BATTALION. | 第三游骑兵营 B连 |
[10:25] | I know what you’re going through, John. | 我知道你的感受 约翰 |
[10:26] | I lost a lot of good friends on the battle field. | 我在战场上也失去过很多好兄弟 |
[10:28] | Good man, just like your brother. | 和你哥一样都是铮铮铁骨的汉子 |
[10:31] | You said that… | 你刚说 |
[10:34] | …my wife sent you? | 我老婆找你来的 |
[10:38] | – How is she? – She’s fine. | -她现在如何 -很好 |
[10:40] | Shd be better if I could tell her how Tommy’s doing. | 我能告诉她汤米的情况就更好了 |
[10:43] | John, I’m here for one simple reason. | 约翰 我来只有一个简单的目的 |
[10:46] | You should have dropped Tommy off with his mother yesterday, | 根据你们的抚养权协议 |
[10:48] | According to your custody agreement. | 你昨天应该把汤米送到他母亲那边的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, well, who made me sign that stupid agreement? | 逼我签协议的是谁 |
[10:54] | A judge from Chicago. | 一个芝加哥的法官 |
[10:55] | a little tiny weasel of a man on the government payroll. | 政府养的小人 |
[10:58] | Sat there telling me what’s best for my family? | 还好意思说什么对我家最好 |
[11:01] | He doesn’t take care of them — I do. | 他才不关心我家人 我关心 |
[11:03] | So who the hell is he to tell me | 他算什么 |
[11:05] | how to take care of my family?! | 竟敢对我怎样持家指手画脚 |
[11:06] | John Calm down. I’m on your side. | 约翰 别急 我是来帮你的 |
[11:08] | I’m not here to talk about a judge. | 我不是来谈法官的事情 |
[11:10] | I’m here to talk about getting Tommy back with his mom. | 我到这是来接汤米回他妈妈那的 |
[11:12] | No. Tommy stays with me. | 汤米不能走 |
[11:15] | Okay, then… let’s go together. | 好吧 我们一起走 |
[11:18] | John, I here of respect for your brother | 约翰 我来这是出于对你哥哥的敬意 |
[11:22] | Out of respect for his sacrifice. | 我敬他是为国捐躯的英雄 |
[11:24] | Put the shotgun down and talk to me. | 把枪放下心平气和的谈谈 |
[11:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Keep out, huh? | 还锁上 |
[11:38] | What are you hiding in here, pal? | 藏什么好东西呢 |
[11:44] | I knew you lied to me! | 我就知道你骗了我 |
[11:46] | What, you got somebody out bahuh? | 外面还有帮手是吧 |
[11:48] | Tommy, get the packs now! | 汤米 把包带上 |
[11:49] | No. John, this is a mistake. | 约翰 事情不是这样的 |
[11:50] | I’m not here to hurt you or your son. | 我不是来伤害你或你儿子的 |
[11:52] | Stop talking right now. Stop talking right now. | 给我闭嘴 现在就闭嘴 |
[11:55] | Tommy, let’s go! | 汤米 咱们走 |
[11:58] | – Where are we going? – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我们去哪 -没事的 没事 |
[12:00] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开这 |
[12:01] | There are dozens of ways to disarm a man with aun, | 把枪从敌人手中夺下有多种方法 |
[12:04] | But unfortunately, they all come with a risk | 但是无论怎样 |
[12:06] | That the gun will go off. | 都有枪支走火的危险 |
[12:08] | No matter how good you are, | 不管你多么老练 |
[12:09] | It’s not something you want to try with a child present. | 有孩子在场的时候还是不要冒险为好 |
[12:12] | You lead the way let’s go. | 你领路 我们走 |
[12:15] | Unless you want to tell a bereaved mom | 除非你想告诉一个承受丧子之痛的母亲 |
[12:17] | That you gambled with her kid’s . | 你拿她的儿子的性命做赌注 |
[12:18] | because you felt lucky. | 只是因为你觉得自己会交好运 |
[12:23] | So, where’s your friend hiding? | 你朋友藏哪去了 |
[12:28] | Sam, down! | 萨姆 趴下 |
[12:28] | Just get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[12:31] | Come on. | 走 |
[12:32] | You stay on the ground! | 好好趴着 |
[12:34] | You’re not taking my son! You hear me? Go. | 别想带走我儿子 听见没 走 |
[12:36] | And don’t even try to follow us! | 跟踪我一个试试 |
[12:52] | Well, good news and bad news. | 有个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[12:55] | Bad news you know — | 坏消息就是… |
[12:55] | I guess I tripped the motion detector. | 我触发了运动探测器 |
[12:57] | Go news is I planted the tracker. | 好消息是我在车上安了追踪器 |
[13:00] | Now we’ll know where he’s going. | 现在就能知道他的去向 |
[13:01] | We can get the kid back. | 然后把孩子救出来 |
[13:03] | Sam, I don’t think this is gonna be quite that simple. | 萨姆 我觉得这事儿没这么简单 |
[13:09] | We found these in John’s house. | 这是在约翰的屋里找到的 |
[13:11] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[13:12] | That’s the place John was always talking about. | 这就是约翰一直念叨的地方 |
[13:14] | He — he went with his friends. | 他和他朋友们一起去 |
[13:16] | He called it a-a training facility. | 还称这里是训练基地 |
[13:19] | It is, of sorts. | 确实 差不多 |
[13:21] | John’s there now with your son. | 约翰现在和你儿子在那里 |
[13:24] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[13:25] | Okay, we need to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[13:26] | – Okay, we need to call them right now. – No. | -好吗 我们得立刻报警 -不行 |
[13:28] | That is thest thing we should do. | 不到万不得已 绝不能报警 |
[13:30] | Why not call the police, Michael? | 迈克尔 为什么不报警 |
[13:31] | Because this isn’t a summer camp, ma. | 因为这可不是过家家的夏令营 妈 |
[13:33] | It’s the home of a fringe militia | 这是一群反政府 |
[13:36] | with some very antigovernment views. | 极端分子组成的民兵组织 |
[13:38] | How many men are in a militia? | 这组织里有多少人 |
[13:39] | At this one, about 20. | 这个大概20来个人 |
[13:40] | – We have to call the police! – Trust me. | -我们得立刻报警 -相信我 |
[13:42] | If the police show up, there will be violence. | 警方一旦介入 肯定会引起暴力冲突 |
[13:45] | Sam’s already there, and I’m calling in some friends. | 萨姆已经过去了 我再召集些帮手 |
[13:49] | Okay, I need to get my son back. | 好吧 我要我儿子回到身边 |
[13:51] | We will. We just need to be careful. | 我们会的 我们会小心的 |
[13:52] | No, you don’t understand, okay? | 不 你不明白 知道吗 |
[13:54] | Tommy is asthmatic. | 汤米有哮喘病 |
[13:55] | The longer he stays out in those woods, | 在树林里待得越久 |
[13:56] | the more likely… | 就越有可能会… |
[13:57] | Look, I just refilled his prescription | 我刚刚按药方给他拿了些药 |
[13:59] | because the inhaler Tommy has with him is almost empty. | 因为他吸入器里的药快没了 |
[14:02] | That might be something we can use. | 这个或许可以利用一下 |
[14:04] | It’s not ideal… | 虽然不算明智… |
[14:07] | But it’ll give us a reason for John to talk to us. | 但这样我们便能借机让约翰开口 |
[14:09] | If anything happens to Tommy… | 如果汤米出了什么事… |
[14:11] | John has some serious problems, | 约翰虽然有精神问题 |
[14:12] | but he cares about your son. | 但他还是很关心你儿子的 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna go now, | 我要走了 |
[14:18] | and I’m gonna get you your son back. | 而且一定会把你儿子带回来 |
[14:25] | Ma, you need to keep her calm. | 妈 帮忙让她冷静下来 |
[14:27] | She’s — | 她有点… |
[14:28] | She married the wrong man. | 她这是嫁错人了 |
[14:29] | I know something about that. | 这事儿我太清楚了 |
[14:31] | Just go get Tommy. | 去救汤米吧 |
[14:40] | You can tell a lot about a group | 从一个组织的基地能窥透很多 |
[14:42] | from looking at their base. | 关于这个组织的信息 |
[14:44] | Their fortifications can tell you | 防御工事能告诉你 |
[14:45] | whether they’re focused on offense or defense. | 他们着重进攻还是致力防守 |
[14:48] | And their vehicle type and number | 车辆的车型和数量 |
[14:49] | can tell you how mobile they are. | 能告诉你他们的机动性 |
[14:51] | The most important thing to check — their weapons. | 而调查的最重点对象就是 武器 |
[14:54] | If they’re carrying M16s on full auto, | 如果他们手持全自动M16 |
[14:56] | you’re probably not dealing with amateurs | 那么你面对的这些就绝不是 |
[14:59] | camping in the woods. | 在林子扎营的业余玩家 |
[15:00] | They are locked down tight. | 守卫很森严 |
[15:02] | Yep. Nobody in or out | 对啊 约翰和汤米来后 |
[15:04] | since John and Tommy arrived. | 就再没有人员进出 |
[15:06] | And they probablely don’t take too kindly to visitors. | 他们可能不太欢迎造访者 |
[15:08] | I don’t see a way to get in clean. | 我没发现什么容易进去的路 |
[15:10] | Well, that’s because there isn’t. | 因为根本就没有 |
[15:11] | You know what? That’s not even the bad news. | 知道吧 这还不算什么 |
[15:14] | That’s the bad news. | 那个才是大问题 |
[15:15] | Guy’s name is Zechariah. He’s the E.N.I.C. | 那人叫扎卡莱 是里面扛把子的 |
[15:18] | 扎卡莱 扛把子 | |
[15:22] | “Extremist nut bag in charge.” | “极端分子头目” |
[15:23] | 扎卡莱 极端分子头目 | |
[15:26] | The ATF is investigating him | 烟酒火器管理局还在调查他 |
[15:27] | for stealing C-4 from the Forest Service. | 偷窃林管局C-4炸药的事儿 |
[15:30] | I got the kid’s meds from his mom. | 我从孩子妈妈那里拿了他的药 |
[15:32] | Let me see what I can do. | 看看这个能否派上用场 |
[15:37] | Hey, son, come over here and sit down. | 儿子 过来坐着 |
[15:39] | I got this. Come here. | 我来弄 过来 |
[15:50] | – Hello? – John, it’s Michael. | -喂 -约翰 我是迈克尔 |
[15:54] | You got some balls callg me. | 你还真有种打电话找我 |
[15:56] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:57] | I want to meet. I’m outside the compound. | 我要跟你见面 我现在在基地外面 |
[15:59] | I told you | 我警告过你 |
[16:00] | not to follow me. | 不许跟踪我 |
[16:01] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[16:02] | I had to bring Tommy’s medicine. | 我必须得把汤米的药送来 |
[16:04] | John, listen to me. | 约翰 听我说 |
[16:05] | The inhaler you have in there is gonna run out soon. | 你那里的呼入器快没药了 |
[16:07] | I need to give you a new one. | 我得给你个新的 |
[16:08] | Okay. So leave it outside. | 行 把东西放外面 |
[16:10] | I’ll go and get it later. | 我一会儿过去取 |
[16:11] | I can’t do that. | 那不行 |
[16:12] | I promised Denise I’d make sure Tommy was okay. | 我答应丹妮丝要确保汤米没事 |
[16:14] | I promised her I’d see him myself. | 我答应她要亲眼看到汤米 |
[16:17] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 就这样 |
[16:18] | I’ll meet you out front in a little bit, | 我一会儿到正门外见你 |
[16:20] | but it’s gonna take a few hours to get it approved. | 但申请批准得几个小时 |
[16:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走开 |
[16:24] | You’re planning something, Mike. | 迈克 你肯定在打什么主意 |
[16:26] | I can see the wheels turning. | 我看出来你脑筋乱转了 |
[16:27] | This compound isn’t on city power. | 这个基地用电不依靠城里的电力 |
[16:29] | Their generators run off that fuel tank. | 他们的发电机用那个油料箱发电 |
[16:32] | If we sabotage it, we’ll be able to replace it. | 我们给那个搞点破坏就能暗度陈仓了 |
[16:34] | Right. Kind of like a Trojan Horse Play. | 对 就像特洛伊木马嘛 |
[16:37] | So someone has to ride in on a fuel truck | 所以得有人开辆油罐车 |
[16:39] | into that compound. | 到那基地里去 |
[16:40] | Uh, yeah. That sounds dangerous. | 没错 貌似很危险 |
[16:42] | I know their type, Sam. | 萨姆 我了解他们的套路 |
[16:43] | They’re not coming out. | 他们不会出来的 |
[16:44] | We have to get someone in. | 我们得弄个人进去 |
[16:46] | And here I thought this was just gonna be | 我还以为这周不过是 |
[16:47] | a light-and-easy deal-with-Jacob week. | 只有调戏雅各布的轻活儿呢 |
[16:51] | – How many banger we got inside? – Three. | -里面有多少马仔 -三个 |
[16:53] | Shouldn’t be too hard for me to sneak past them. | 要躲过他们不会很难 |
[16:55] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | 那是显然 |
[16:56] | Or, you know, I could go in, | 或者我进去也行 |
[16:58] | and you could stay out here, because — | 你待这里 因为… |
[17:00] | If you’re about to say ’cause I’m a woman, | 你要是敢说因为我是女人 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna knock your teeth down your throat. | 我非把你打得满地找牙 |
[17:03] | No, Fi. | 不是啦 菲 |
[17:03] | One of us to stay out here and provide cover | 因为一个要入虎穴的话 |
[17:05] | if the other one wants to bail out. | 另一个必须得在外面掩护 |
[17:06] | We both know you’re the better shot. | 咱都清楚你枪法更好 |
[17:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Sneaking past trained operatives waiting in ambush | 要从训练有素埋伏起来的特工眼下潜入 |
[17:16] | is usually next to impossible. | 几乎难于登天 |
[17:19] | They can stay alert | 他们可以 |
[17:20] | through the long, boring hours of waiting, | 长时间等待并保持警觉 |
[17:22] | ready for action at any second. | 随时准备出动 |
[17:24] | Amateurs, the other hand, tend to relax, | 而业余匪徒则容易放松警惕 |
[17:27] | which can give you the opening you need. | 正好让你有漏洞可钻 |
[18:04] | Uh, Jesse, we only needed Jacob’phone. | 杰西 只要雅各布的手机就够了 |
[18:07] | You might want to brush up on your counting skills. | 你得好好复习下数数了 |
[18:08] | You know what? You’re in no position | 我跟你说 你可不配 |
[18:09] | to lecture me about counting, lady, | 教我怎么数数 大小姐 |
[18:11] | Because there were four dudes in there, not three. | 那里面有四个马仔 不是三个 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:14] | And I think the fourth might have eaten the fifth. | 我想那胖子老四肯定是把老五给吃了 |
[18:16] | Well, how — | 怎么会… |
[18:17] | No. You know, no. Just forget it. Forg it. Let’s go. | 别说了 算了 算了 走吧 |
[18:29] | Sorry. I know that took forever. | 抱歉 有点慢了 |
[18:32] | It’s fine. The party hasn’t started yet. | 没事 这仗还没开打呢 |
[18:33] | Get what you need? | 要的东西带了没 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Barely. | 带了 差不多 |
[18:36] | Drove so fast, I think I went back in time. | 开得很快 我觉得应该还算及时 |
[18:38] | It’s not like I could just run out | 你知道 液氮这玩意 |
[18:39] | to the liquid-nitrogen store, you know. | 不是到哪都买得到的 |
[18:41] | Action yet? | 有动静没有 |
[18:42] | No, but there’s been some movement inside the compound. | 还没呢 但基地里有动静 |
[18:46] | My guess is they’re getting re– | 我猜他们正在… |
[18:48] | Right on cue. | 果然不出所料 |
[18:49] | How long do you need to sabotage the tank? | 你得多长时间能把油箱破坏 |
[18:52] | Uh, comfortably, 20 minutes. | 悠着干 二十分钟 |
[18:54] | How about uncomfbly? | 要是不悠着呢 |
[18:55] | Geez, Mike, I don’t know. | 不是吧 迈克 我也说不准 |
[18:56] | 10 minutes, but that’s pushing it. | 十分钟吧 但有点赶了 |
[18:57] | These guys are itching for action, | 这些家伙都蠢蠢欲动 |
[18:59] | so I should be able to | 所以我要把所有注意力 |
[19:00] | keep all eyes on me for that long. | 都集中到我身上那么长时间 |
[19:01] | Okay, I’ll work as fast as I can, but don’t forget — | 好吧 我尽快干 不过别忘了… |
[19:03] | This army may be fake, but the guns are real. | 这部队可能是假的 但枪可是真家伙 |
[19:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:08] | Yove got 10 minutes, Sam. | 萨姆 给你十分钟 |
[19:15] | Coordinated covert offensives involving two teams | 二人协同发起隐蔽攻势 |
[19:18] | are a lot like ballroom dancing. | 有点像跳国标舞 |
[19:20] | You have to synchronize your steps, | 你们得步步同拍 |
[19:22] | time your moves, and always put your partner first. | 掐准时机 而且始终先为搭档着想 |
[19:25] | But unlike the tango or the two-step, | 但是和探戈或交际舞又有所不同 |
[19:27] | it’s good form to hog the limelight | 在渗透行动中 |
[19:29] | during covert ops. | 吸引住敌方注意是不错的战术 |
[19:31] | If all eyes are on you, | 如果敌方注意力都集中在你身上 |
[19:32] | your partner can work undetected on the sidelines. | 你的搭档就能在侧翼悄无声息的行动 |
[19:39] | All right, John. I have the medicine. | 好了 约翰 我把药带来了 |
[19:42] | Now, if he starts wheezing, take two pumps of this — | 如果他开始哮喘 喷两次就好 |
[19:46] | You come here to insult me? | 你来这里是笑话我的吗 |
[19:50] | I know how to take care of my son. | 我知道怎么照顾自己的儿子 |
[19:51] | No, I’m not — no insult intended. | 不 不是 我无意冒犯 |
[19:53] | I lived up to my end of the bargain. | 我已经表示出了谈判的诚意 |
[19:55] | Let me see Tommy. | 让我见见汤米 |
[19:56] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[19:58] | John and I had a deal. | 我和约翰说好的 |
[19:59] | John does not make deals here, I do. | 在这约翰说的话不算 我说了算 |
[20:02] | I don’t know who you are — | 我不认识你 |
[20:04] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[20:05] | I’ll tell you who I am. | 我会告诉你我是谁的 |
[20:08] | I am the hand of god. | 我是上帝之手 |
[20:10] | I am his righteous soldier. | 我是上帝的正义战士 |
[20:12] | I am a man who stands, a man who not kneel. | 我是顶天立地 从不屈服的男人 |
[20:15] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[20:17] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[20:18] | I was going to say, I don’t know who you are, | 我刚才还想说 我不认识你 |
[20:20] | but I doubt you’re a doctor. Are you? | 但我觉得你不像是医生 对吧 |
[20:22] | I didn’t think so. | 我看你肯定不是 |
[20:24] | And since you’re not a doctor | 既然你不是医生 |
[20:25] | and the nearest hospital is miles away, | 而这里最近的医院都在数英里之外 |
[20:28] | I was thinking I should give you this. | 我想我得把这个交给你 |
[20:31] | It’s an oximeter. | 这是台血氧计 |
[20:33] | Hand it over and leave. | 拿过来 然后离开 |
[20:36] | I’ll give you the box if you let me examine the boy. | 如果你让我看下孩子 我就交给你 |
[20:41] | Now, you can either give us the box, | 现在 你可以选择把盒子交给我们 |
[20:44] | or I will take it off your corpse. | 或是选择让我从你尸体上取走 |
[20:55] | Back inside. | 撤回基地 |
[21:00] | Just wait a damn minute! | 给我等一下 |
[21:02] | I promised Tommy’s mother | 我答应汤米的母亲 |
[21:05] | that I’d at least check his vitals and report back. | 我至少要检查下他的脏器然后回去报告 |
[21:07] | You failed. Report that. | 你失败了 就这么报告吧 |
[21:09] | I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to Tommy’s father. | 我没在和你说话 我在和汤米的父亲说 |
[21:19] | This is your decision, John. | 你来决定 约翰 |
[21:21] | Like hell it is. | 见鬼了 |
[21:22] | Decisions made on this land are mine. | 这块地上能做决定的只有我 |
[21:25] | These are my men, and they follow my orders. | 他们是我的人 听我的指令 |
[21:27] | This isn’t even a real army. | 你们又不是正规军 |
[21:28] | You’re not even real commander. | 你也不是真正的指挥官 |
[21:32] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 如果我说错了请指正 |
[21:33] | You never served in the U.S. Military. | 你从来没在美国军队服过役 |
[21:37] | No, I never did. | 是的 我没有 |
[21:38] | I didn’t think so. | 想必也没有 |
[21:39] | A real veteran always spots the fake. | 真正的老兵一眼就能看穿冒牌兵 |
[21:41] | I served my country, and I fought in wars. | 我保家卫国 血洒战场 |
[21:43] | I didn’t run around in the woods, | 而不是在森林乱跑 |
[21:45] | acting like a soldier with my beer buddies. | 和一群酒友在一起过家家 |
[21:51] | I know your kind. | 我了解你们这样的 |
[21:54] | You think having served somehow makes you a man. | 你自认为服过役就成为男子汉了 |
[21:57] | Well, it does not. | 但是 不是的 |
[21:59] | You are not a man. | 你不是男子汉 |
[22:02] | A man questions what he is told! | 男子汉会质疑别人说的话 |
[22:05] | A man does not willingly accept the lies | 男子汉不会欣然接受 |
[22:08] | that are shoved down his throat by government! | 政府”和谐”的谎言 |
[22:14] | You are of the blind, the ignorant. | 你这个盲从且无知的人 |
[22:17] | Me? My eyes are wide open. | 而我 我的眼睛雪亮着呢 |
[22:21] | And on my land, I see nothing but truth. | 在我的地盘上 我看见的皆为真相 |
[22:24] | So I’m gonna do you a favor. | 我可以帮你个忙 |
[22:27] | I’m going to allow you to live, | 我会让你活下去 |
[22:28] | let you return to the land of the weak. | 让你回到那片羸弱的土地上 |
[22:31] | Now, when you get back there, | 当你回到那里的时候 |
[22:32] | I-I do want you to deliver this message. | 我希望你能传达这个消息 |
[22:38] | If we see you or anyone else around here again… | 如果我们再看见你或者别人在附近转悠 |
[22:43] | …we shoot to kill. | 我们会直接击毙 |
[22:59] | Did — did Michael see Tommy? Is he okay? | 迈克尔见到汤米了吗 他还好吗 |
[23:01] | I just got off the phone with Sam. | 我刚和萨姆通过电话 |
[23:02] | Tommy still in the compound with John, | 汤米仍然和约翰在那基地 |
[23:03] | but Mike got him his medicine. | 但迈克把药给他了 |
[23:04] | And they’re working on a plan now to get someone in there. | 他们现在在准备一个进去救人的计划 |
[23:06] | Oh, thank god. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[23:08] | So, uh, the next step — I’m gonna need your cellphone. | 所以 下一步 我需要你的手机 |
[23:11] | My cellphone. | 我的手机 |
[23:12] | Yeah, John’s not gonna take Mike’s calls anymore. | 是的 约翰不会接迈克的电话了 |
[23:14] | We figured he might take yours. | 我们想他可能还会接你的 |
[23:22] | Denise. | 丹妮丝 |
[23:23] | It’s my son’s job to fix this. | 我儿子的任务是解决这事 |
[23:26] | It’s your job to keep it together | 你的任务是在你孩子回家之后 |
[23:28] | for when your boy comes home. | 能好好照顾这个家 |
[23:31] | Great job I’m doing so far. | 这我一向做得还好 |
[23:33] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 得了 |
[23:34] | Look, I was raised by a single mom. | 听着 我是被单亲妈妈养大的 |
[23:36] | Okay? It’s not easy. | 好吗 这并不简单 |
[23:38] | You did right by your son, coming to us. | 你孩子的事能找我们帮忙是对的 |
[23:39] | And as soon as this is over, you’ll do right by him again. | 一旦这事结束之后 你也要照顾好他 |
[23:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:44] | Using an untrained asset | 派一名未经训练的线人 |
[23:46] | to make contact with a target is never ideal. | 去和目标联系绝非上策 |
[23:49] | Meeting in person would be an outright failure. | 与见面接头的话肯定会失败 |
[23:51] | So it helps to do it over the phone. | 因此利用电话联系就稳妥许多 |
[23:53] | That way you can write the script for the asset, | 这样你就能给他事先写下底稿 |
[23:56] | and all they have to do is read — most of the time. | 一般情况下 他们照本宣科即可 |
[23:59] | I-I-I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[24:01] | You can, Jacob, and you will. | 你行的 雅各布 你能做到 |
[24:03] | I can’t. I really can’t. I think I’m hyperventilating. | 我不行 真的 我都喘不上气了 |
[24:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:07] | You do this, we find this guy, and we get rid of him. | 你做的话 我们就能找到这家伙除掉他 |
[24:10] | I can’t remember anything I’m supposed to say. | 我一点都不记得应该说些什么 |
[24:12] | That’s why I wrote you a script. | 所以我才给你写了一个底稿 |
[24:13] | Start dialing. | 拨号吧 |
[24:19] | It’s ringing. It’s ringing. | 铃响了 在接通了 |
[24:23] | It went to voicemail. | 转去语音信箱了 |
[24:26] | Dude, it’s me. | 伙计 是我 |
[24:27] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道出什么事了 |
[24:29] | but some gang guys are trying to kill me. | 但一些黑帮的人想要杀我 |
[24:32] | I think it’s ’cause of some of the stuff you had me do. | 我想是因为你让我做的事引起的 |
[24:35] | I really need your help, man. | 我真的需要你帮忙 伙计 |
[24:37] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[24:41] | Well, I guess that’ll have to do. | 我看这肯定能行了 |
[24:42] | What if he doesn’t get it? | 如果他没收到怎么办 |
[24:43] | I mean, what if he doesn’t check his voicemail or something? | 如果他不查看语音信箱呢 |
[24:45] | Ever since you fell of the grid, | 从你开始跑路以后 |
[24:46] | I’m sure your employer is dying to talk to you. | 我敢保证你的雇主一定迫切想和你谈谈 |
[24:49] | What makes you so s– | 你凭什么那么肯定 |
[24:51] | It’s a text. I got a text. | 是短信 我收了条短信 |
[24:56] | “Happy to help. Stay safe. | “很乐意帮忙 好好待着 |
[24:57] | I’ll be in touch.” | 我会联系你的” |
[24:59] | So…what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[25:03] | It means that you’re gonna hang here. | 意味着你得待在这里 |
[25:04] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:06] | And when your boss decides get in touch, | 当你的老板决定要联系你了 |
[25:08] | we’ll decide what our next move is. | 我们再决定下一步怎么走 |
[25:11] | Uh, when will you be back? | 那你什么时候回来 |
[25:13] | Soon, Jacob. Very soon. | 很快 雅各布 去去就回 |
[25:30] | Morning, boys. | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[25:31] | What are you doing here, shopping for gas? | 你们在这做什么 买汽油吗 |
[25:33] | No, we shopping for a ride. | 不 我们准备搭个车 |
[25:35] | See the guy in the overalls? He owns the joint. | 看见那穿工装裤的了吗 服务站是他的 |
[25:37] | So I called in a big fuel order, right? | 我打电话向他订一大单汽油 |
[25:39] | He’s says no, I’m tapped out. | 他说不行 没货了 |
[25:40] | Says his whole supply’s on the road by 9 am. | 他说他所有的存货九点前就都售出了 |
[25:42] | That plus the flag on the wall | 加上墙上的那面旗子 |
[25:43] | and the antique rifle collection — | 还有那老式来复枪收藏 |
[25:45] | I’d say that truck is headed for the compound. | 我看这车绝对是去基地的 |
[25:47] | I guess dumping the fuel worked. | 我看放油计划成功了 |
[25:49] | Well, if that’s my trojan horse, I’d better saddle up. | 如果那是我的特洛伊木马 我得上鞍了 |
[25:54] | Listen, Fi, once you’re inside, no unnecessary risks. | 听着 菲 你一旦进去 不许冒险 |
[25:56] | The driver’s gonna take you right into the compound. | 司机会直接带你进到基地 |
[25:58] | – Find a place to hide, and wait until dark. – Okay. | -找地方藏起来 直到天黑 -好的 |
[26:01] | I just need to know where they’re keeping Tommy. | 我只需要知道他们把汤米关哪了 |
[26:03] | I’m handling that right now. | 我现在就告诉你 |
[26:10] | Denise. | 丹妮丝 |
[26:11] | No, John, it’s Michael. | 不 约翰 我是迈克尔 |
[26:13] | Why do you have Denise’s phone? | 你怎么会有丹妮丝的电话 |
[26:15] | Because you wouldn’t take my call. | 因为你不接我的电话 |
[26:16] | Yeah, ’cause I’m done talking to you. | 没错 因为我和你没得谈 |
[26:18] | Now, what’s gonna make you stop, a bullet | 什么才能让你罢手 给你一枪吗 |
[26:20] | I’m not stopping until I know where you’re holding Tommy. | 在知道你把汤米藏哪之前我不会停手的 |
[26:23] | No. I’m hanging up. | 不 我要挂了 |
[26:25] | No, John, just listen. | 别 约翰 你听着 |
[26:26] | Tell me where you got Tommy | 告诉我你把汤米藏哪了 |
[26:27] | so I know he’s okay. | 我好知道他是否安全 |
[26:29] | Tommy is with me, okay? | 汤米和我一起 行吗 |
[26:32] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[26:33] | Not good enough, John. | 这还不够 约翰 |
[26:34] | How’s his breathing? | 他的呼吸怎么样 |
[26:35] | You set up a filtration system in his room, right? | 你要在他的房间里装过滤系统 |
[26:39] | No, I didn’t know I was suppose to set up a — | 没 我不知道我还要装 |
[26:41] | Damn it, John, | 他妈的 约翰 |
[26:42] | are you gonna take this seriously or not? | 你是不把这当回事还是怎么的 |
[26:43] | I need to tell them you’re doing all you can, | 我得告诉他们你在尽力而为 |
[26:45] | or they’ll take Tommy. | 要不然他们就要把汤米带走了 |
[26:46] | At least tell me you covered the windows with trash bags. | 至少让我知道你用垃圾袋把窗户给封上了 |
[26:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈的说什么呢 |
[26:51] | To keep out anything that would provoke an asthma attack. | 这是为了预防一切引起哮喘病发作的因素 |
[26:56] | OK. Yeah. I can do that. | 好吧 这个我可以做到 |
[26:59] | Okay, great. Thank you, John. | 太好了 谢谢你 约翰 |
[27:02] | They’ll be holding Tommy in the building | 他们把汤米关在 |
[27:04] | with trash bags covering the windows. | 窗户上有垃圾袋的房间里 |
[27:05] | Fi, you don’t have to do this. I could — | 菲 这不一定得你出马 我可以 |
[27:07] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[27:08] | You’ll stick out like Sam’s chin. | 你会像萨姆的下巴一样显眼的 |
[27:10] | Besides, I’ve been wanting to take a ride out to the country | 而且 我想趴在卡车底盘下面 |
[27:12] | on the bottom of a truck for weeks. | 去郊外兜兜风已经很久了 |
[27:18] | Tricking an enemy into letting you inside their stronghold | 诱使敌人放你进入他们的大本营 |
[27:22] | is a strategy as old as the ancient greeks. | 这一伎俩跟古希腊一样悠久 |
[27:24] | But you don’t always need to build a large wooden horse. | 但你并不总是需要造一个大木马 |
[27:27] | With a modified special-purpose insertion/extraction harness, | 用一个改造过的特种插拔装置 |
[27:31] | You can hitch a ride under a vehicle… | 你可以悬在卡车的底盘上 |
[27:35] | and go right through the front door. | 然后大摇大摆的从大门进入 |
[27:41] | Fuel truck was about five minutes behind us. | 油罐车五分钟后就到 |
[27:45] | They must’ve made some time. | 他们路上肯定耽误了不少时间 |
[27:46] | That sounds like our girl. | 这像是我们的姑娘的声音 |
[27:55] | Now, this is how to spend a Saturday morning, Michael. | 迈克尔 这样过周六上午真不错 |
[27:58] | Just come home in one piece. | 你给我毫发无伤的回来就行 |
[28:00] | You’re almost in view of compound now. | 你马上就要进入基地的视野了 |
[28:06] | Hang on a second. Why — | 等等 他们怎么 |
[28:08] | What the hell are those guys doing? | 他妈的这些家伙干嘛呢 |
[28:10] | And now the truck is slowing down. | 卡车也减速了 |
[28:13] | Why is he checking behind him? | 为什么他在不停的回头看 |
[28:18] | Fi, they know you’re on board. | 菲 他们知道你在卡车上了 |
[28:19] | What?! How could they know? | 什么 他们怎么可能知道 |
[28:20] | I don’t know how, but they do. | 我也不知道他们如何得知 但他们知道了 |
[28:22] | You got to get off the truck now. | 你得马上从卡车上下来 |
[28:23] | That’s why the slowing down. | 卡车是故意减速的 |
[28:24] | Get off the truck now! | 赶紧从卡车上下来 |
[28:26] | Drop, Fi! Drop! | 下来 菲 快下来 |
[28:35] | Drop her! | 干掉她 |
[28:39] | Two o’clock! Over by the trees! | 两点钟方向 在树旁边 |
[28:56] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[28:57] | She’s pinned down! She’s not gonna make it the trees! | 她被火力压制了 跑不过来 |
[29:09] | She’ll make it now! | 她现在能过来了 |
[29:10] | She’s running over the tree. Back to the compound | 她向树那边跑了 返回基地 |
[29:12] | Move back! Move back! | 撤 快撤 |
[29:21] | They know exactly where I was | 他们清楚的知道我的位置 |
[29:23] | How the hell did that happen? | 这他妈怎么可能 |
[29:24] | Well, they didn’t spot you from the compound | 他们不是从基地里看到你的 |
[29:26] | and that truck was barely in sight | 民兵出动的时候 |
[29:27] | When the militia rolled out. | 卡车还没进入视野内 |
[29:29] | And you weren’t made at the gas station. | 也不是在加油站被发现的 |
[29:30] | The driver was told you were on board. | 司机当时就知道你在车上了 |
[29:32] | So then how? | 那他们是如何知道的 |
[29:33] | Wait a minute, guys. I think I know what happened. | 等等 我觉得我知道是怎么回事了 |
[29:36] | Check out those satellite dishes. | 你们看那些卫星天线 |
[29:37] | They’ve got signal-boosting antennas. | 它们都装有信号增强天线 |
[29:39] | Yeah, and they’re all pointed too low. | 对 而且天线角度都放置得很低 |
[29:40] | There’s a cellphone tower back that way. | 那后边有一个手机基站 |
[29:42] | I saw it when I was driving in. | 我路过的时候看到的 |
[29:43] | Well, even if they picked up cell traffic, | 就算他们能截获手机通话 |
[29:44] | They’d need specialized hardware to decode the signal. | 他们也需要专门的设备来解码这些信号 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure they have it. | 是的 我很确定他们有这些设备 |
[29:48] | My ATF buddy told me that, | 我烟草火器管理局的朋友告诉我 |
[29:50] | in addition to stealing c-4, | 除了盗窃C4炸弹 |
[29:51] | Zechariah was suspected of stealing military technology. | 扎卡莱还涉嫌盗窃军方高科技装备 |
[29:53] | And they have our phone numbers | 因为迈克给他们打过电话 |
[29:55] | ’cause Mike was calling in. | 所以他们知道我们的号码 |
[29:55] | So we’re on a party line? | 那我们是被监听了 |
[29:58] | Well, I guess we turning phones off. | 那我们最好还是把手机关掉吧 |
[29:59] | Actually, not yet. | 实际上 还不必 |
[30:00] | We know Zechariah’s listening in, | 既然我们知道扎卡莱在监听了 |
[30:02] | but he doesn’t know we know. | 但是他不知道我们已经知道了 |
[30:03] | So you wanna stage a phone call? | 所以你想伪造一次电话通话 |
[30:05] | Yeah, something that sells armageddon is coming their way | 对 让他们相信若不马上行动消灭我们 |
[30:07] | if they don’t act now to destroy us. | 他们的末日就到了 |
[30:09] | Okay, so we lure them out | 好的 那我们先引蛇出洞 |
[30:10] | And just stroll past their undefended gates? | 然后漫步通过他们毫无防备的大门 |
[30:14] | Okay. I’m in. What do we need? | 好了 我加入 我们需要什么 |
[30:16] | Something that sells a last stand. | 一个能伪装成最后据点的地方 |
[30:18] | I think I passed just the spot. | 我想我刚路过了一个好地点 |
[30:21] | For as long as armies have built fortification | 自从军队开始修建防御工事以来 |
[30:24] | others have tried to get past them. | 就有人想要击破它们 |
[30:26] | Siege warfare can involve tunneling under, | 攻坚战可以采用地道战 |
[30:28] | scaling over, or smashing through walls. | 包围战术 或者直接破墙而入 |
[30:31] | Once you’re inside, though, | 不过一旦你攻入工事的话 |
[30:33] | You’re dealing with an entrenched enemy defending at home. | 敌人将依托战壕节节抵抗 |
[30:36] | That’s why the most successful sieges | 因此最成功的攻坚战 |
[30:39] | often don’t involve attacking at all, | 往往是不攻自破 |
[30:41] | but tricking your enemy into coming out. | 以引蛇出洞将敌人调离工事 |
[30:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:46] | I’d say that looks just like a heavily defended ammo dump. | 这看起来可真像一个严密防守的武器库 |
[30:48] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -没问题 |
[30:50] | Remember, we got to sell this. | 记住 我们得让他们相信 |
[30:55] | Well, that sure as hell didn’t work! | 这他妈的当然没用了 |
[30:57] | Ah, no kidding. No kidding. | 是 没开玩笑 没开玩笑 |
[30:58] | We’re still in one piece, but barely. | 不过还好我们没有受伤 |
[31:00] | – What now? – Now? | -现在怎么办 -现在 |
[31:01] | Now we storm the compound, we tear down the walls, | 现在我们血洗他们的基地 把建筑夷为平地 |
[31:04] | and we paint the ground red. | 然后让他们血溅当场 |
[31:05] | – We don’t have the forces we need. – Not yet. | -可是我们人手不够啊 -马上就够了 |
[31:07] | But the cavalry’s on its way. | 装甲部队马上就来了 |
[31:09] | I want every man and every weapon we have | 带上所有人和武器 |
[31:11] | inside that shed a half a klick north of the compound. | 都先去他们基地以北五百米的工事里 |
[31:13] | We’re gonna dig in and wait. | 我们在那驻守 等着装甲部队来 |
[31:14] | In an hour, we’ll have the muscle we need | 一个小时内 我们就有足够的火力 |
[31:17] | to punch in and massacre them all! | 攻入基地 把他们所有人都杀掉 |
[31:21] | Well, if that doesn’t draw them out of the compound, | 如果这都不能把他们引出基地的话 |
[31:23] | I don’t know what will. | 那我就真没招了 |
[31:24] | Call everybody. | 叫上所有人 |
[31:26] | We hit first with superior firepower, | 我们先敌利用优势火力袭击他们 |
[31:28] | No one survives. | 一个活口都不要留 |
[31:31] | No one! | 一个都不留 |
[31:32] | Load up the trucks. Grab everything you got. | 装上卡车 拿上你们的所有家伙 |
[31:34] | Come on. Let’s go, go, go! | 快 我们走了 |
[31:41] | Well, looks like they’re bringing every piece of hardware they got. | 看起来他们把所有家伙都带上了 |
[31:45] | I see one guard left inside. | 只剩了一个守卫 |
[31:47] | Shouldn’t be too tough. Shall we? | 应该不成问题 我们走吧 |
[32:26] | All right,Jesse, Fi, pull him out back. | 好了 杰西 菲 把他拖到后面去 |
[32:29] | Keep a lookout. | 留一个人看着 |
[32:30] | Sam and I are gonna go get Tommy. | 萨姆和我进去救汤米 |
[32:32] | Let’s go inside | 走吧 进去了 |
[32:53] | I’ll give you one chance to drop your weapons and surrender. | 我给你们一次机会放下武器立即投降 |
[33:08] | We got a problem. | 事情不妙了 |
[33:12] | It’s not just Tommy inside. | 不是汤米一个人在里面 |
[33:15] | I got to go in, alone. | 我得进去 单独进去 |
[33:17] | Okay, but make it snappy. | 好吧 动作快点啊 |
[33:18] | Once Zechariah realizes he’s been duped, | 一旦扎卡莱发现他被耍了 |
[33:19] | He’s gonna be out of blood. | 他肯定会见人就杀的 |
[33:20] | And the ATF is already on the way. | 武器管理局的人也已经在路上了 |
[33:23] | Light ’em up! | 打死他们 |
[33:36] | Hold it! Hold it! | 停火 停火 |
[33:38] | Surrender your weapons now! | 放下武器 立即投降 |
[33:41] | John? It’s Michael. | 约翰 我是迈克尔 |
[33:45] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[33:48] | You again? | 你又来了 |
[33:49] | Just stay back! | 别过来 |
[33:52] | I’m not here to hurt you, John. | 我不是来伤害你的 约翰 |
[33:53] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[33:56] | Those bruises are fresh. | 伤口还很新啊 |
[33:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:59] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[34:01] | Just stay back. | 别过来 |
[34:03] | I am on your side. | 我是帮你的 |
[34:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:09] | He beat you, didn’t he? | 他打你了 是吗 |
[34:11] | He ordered very body out into the field, | 他把所有人都叫出去了 |
[34:14] | Tommy couldn’t breathe, so I-I wouldn’t go, | 汤米不能呼吸 所以我不能去 |
[34:17] | And, uh, yeah, he beat me. He broke my leg. | 然后 他打我 他打断了我的腿 |
[34:20] | Then Tommy got so scared, he passed out. | 然后汤米受惊了 吓晕过去了 |
[34:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:25] | Stop! | 别过来 |
[34:26] | I said to stay back! | 我说过别过来了 |
[34:29] | Look around John. | 看看周围 约翰 |
[34:31] | This isn’t what you signed up for. | 这不是你想要做的 |
[34:34] | This isn’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[34:41] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[34:42] | The same thing I wanted when we first met — | 跟第一次见面时说的一样 |
[34:44] | To keep your son safe. | 确保你儿子的安全 |
[34:47] | And he’s not safe here, John. | 他在这里不安全 约翰 |
[34:48] | He’s not safe with Zechariah. | 他跟扎卡莱在一起不安全 |
[34:50] | Zechariah promised he’d protect us. | 扎卡莱保证过会保护我们 |
[34:54] | Well, he lied to you about that. | 那是他的谎言 |
[34:56] | He’s not you, John. He’s not your brother. | 他不像你 约翰 他不是你的兄弟 |
[34:58] | I mean, think about your son. | 我是说 为你儿子着想 |
[34:59] | I am thinking about him! | 我是在为他着想 |
[35:01] | I’m his father! | 我是他父亲 |
[35:03] | And as his father, you have to make a choice. | 作为他的父亲 你得做出选择 |
[35:05] | If you think it’s better for Tommy to shoot me, | 如果你认为杀了我对汤米更好 |
[35:08] | then you need to shoot me. | 那你就开枪吧 |
[35:11] | But if you think Tommy is better off leaving this place, | 但如果你认为汤米离开这地方比较好 |
[35:14] | then we need to get him out of here right now. | 那我们就马上带他离开 |
[35:32] | So stupid! | 我真蠢 |
[35:35] | I believed in that man. | 我竟然了相信那个人 |
[35:38] | The radio. | 对讲机 |
[35:40] | Radio! | 对讲机 |
[35:43] | Snyder! Snyder! | 施奈德 施奈德 |
[35:45] | Do you copy?! Come back! | 听到了吗 请回话 |
[35:52] | There are many things in this world to believe in, John. | 世界上有很多可以信奉的人或事 约翰 |
[36:00] | Zechariah is not one of them. | 扎卡莱并不在其中 |
[36:02] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[36:14] | You need to grab your son, we need go now. | 带上你儿子 我们该走了 |
[36:19] | No. | 不 |
[36:20] | John, what are you talking about? | 约翰 你说什么呢 |
[36:21] | You just said yourself Zechariah isn’t going — | 你自己刚说的扎卡莱不会… |
[36:22] | No, look. I-I’m done with him. All right? | 不 我跟他决裂了 |
[36:25] | But somebody’s got to stay back | 但得有人垫后 |
[36:27] | And — and cover your escape. | 掩护你们逃跑 |
[36:29] | John, listen. | 约翰 听着 |
[36:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:31] | I’m not gonna leave my son fatherless. | 我不会让我儿子没有爸爸的 |
[36:34] | Get out of here. | 离开这里吧 |
[36:38] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[36:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:46] | So, you’re gonna go with this man here. | 你要跟这个人走 |
[36:50] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[36:52] | I just want you to know that everything I do, | 我只想让你知道我做的一切 |
[36:56] | I do for you. | 都是为了你 |
[37:00] | Love you, buddy. | 我爱你 小伙计 |
[37:06] | You just tell your mom that I love her, too. | 告诉你妈我也爱她 |
[37:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:31] | I wish I could find the words. I… | 我真不知道该说什么好 |
[37:33] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不用说 |
[37:34] | I’m just glad he’s back with you. | 他回到你身边我很高兴 |
[37:38] | If only John’s brother hadn’t died, | 如果约翰的兄弟没有死 |
[37:39] | Maybe John would have taken a different path. | 或许约翰走的路会有所不同 |
[37:42] | Things happen, honey. | 世事难料 亲爱的 |
[37:43] | You can’t always control the way life goes. | 你永远无法掌控生活 |
[37:45] | Could have been a lot worse. | 事情可能会更糟 |
[37:47] | It’s a miracle he got out of the compound. | 他能活着走出那基地真是个奇迹 |
[37:49] | He’s checked himself into a hospital. | 他自己去医院住院了 |
[37:50] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[37:52] | And, um, the rest of them? | 那其他的人呢 |
[37:54] | ATF has rounded up most of them. | 大部分人已被烟酒火器管理局逮捕了 |
[37:56] | Zechariah’s gonna spend a lot of time in prison. | 扎卡莱要在监狱里待很久了 |
[37:59] | So, what now? | 现在有什么打算 |
[38:01] | I have family Georgia. | 我在佐治亚州有亲人 |
[38:02] | I was thinking of moving there with Tommy. | 我考虑和汤米搬到那里去 |
[38:04] | Think it’d be good for him. | 觉得这样对他有好处 |
[38:05] | You both deserve a fresh start. | 你都需要一个新的开始 |
[38:08] | I never got away from my husband. | 我从没离开我丈夫 |
[38:10] | I always regretted that. | 我一直很后悔 |
[38:14] | It’s incredible what you did, Michael — | 你所做到的真不可思议 迈克尔 |
[38:16] | Getting through to John. | 竟然能说通约翰 |
[38:18] | Your mom told me about your dad. | 你妈跟我说了你爸的事 |
[38:20] | I know how hard this was for you. | 我知道这对你有多难以接受 |
[38:23] | I-I keep thinking about Tommy. | 我一直在担心汤米 |
[38:25] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[38:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:31] | He has a mom that loves him. He’ll be fine. | 他有一位爱他的母亲 会没事的 |
[38:40] | I just want to go. | 我就想出去 |
[38:41] | Once we know where your former boss wants to meet, | 一旦我们知道你的前任雇主在哪里见你 |
[38:43] | and that he doesn’t need to talk to you on the phone, | 而且他不再需要跟你通电话 |
[38:45] | then you’ll be free to go. | 那时候你就可以走人了 |
[38:47] | I got to say, it’s lucky you look like me, | 我得说 很幸运你长得像我 |
[38:48] | and go to the meeting in my place. | 能代替我去碰头 |
[38:50] | I wouldn’t call it lucky. | 这才不叫幸运 |
[38:51] | Well, alls I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[38:52] | I don’t want to meet the guy who wants me dead. | 我可不想去见要杀我的人 |
[38:54] | It’s a text. | 有条信息 |
[38:57] | From him. Oh, thank god! | 他发的 感谢上帝 |
[38:59] | Now can I go? | 现在我能走了吗 |
[39:00] | “Hurricane cove marina, slip 237, 1:00 p.m. | “飓风湾码头 237号船台 下午一点 |
[39:03] | Don’t be late.” Now you’re free to go. | 不要迟到” 现在你可以走了 |
[39:05] | Hey, uh, next time you get a job offer over the internet, | 下次你在网上找工作的时候 |
[39:08] | you might want to ask a few questions | 最好多问几个问题 |
[39:09] | before you just say “yes”. | 再答应下来 |
[39:11] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:13] | Hey, I know you need my clothes to go pretend to be me, | 我知道你假装成我还需要我的衣服 |
[39:16] | but when you’re finished, | 等你完事后 |
[39:18] | I was wondering if I could get them back. | 我在想你能不能还给我 |
[39:20] | No. | 不能 |
[39:22] | You know what? Never mind. | 那行 算了吧 |
[39:25] | Bye, Mr. Pickles. | 再见 酸菜先生 |
[39:33] | Not loving this, Mike. | 我可不喜欢这个 迈克 |
[39:35] | The guy shot and killed a CIA officer. | 这家伙射杀了一名中情局官员 |
[39:37] | He could be anywhere around here with a sniper rifle | 他可能在附近任何地方拿着狙击枪 |
[39:39] | looking to do the same to you. | 等着射杀你呢 |
[39:40] | No, if he’s trying to kill Jacob, | 不 如果他要杀雅各布 |
[39:42] | He’ll make it look like an accident. | 他会做的像一场事故 |
[39:43] | My guess is there’s a reason he wants to meet on the boat. | 我猜他在船上见他一定有其原因 |
[39:46] | So you think he’s planning to kill the guy, | 那你是认为他计划杀了他 |
[39:48] | Sail out, and dump the body? | 出海 再弃尸 |
[39:49] | Sounds about right. | 听起来靠谱 |
[39:50] | Yeah, like I said, not loving this idea. | 是 就像我说 不喜欢这主意 |
[39:52] | But I’ll be on bluetooth if need me. | 但如果你需要我 蓝牙耳机通话 |
[40:18] | You see anybody, Mike? | 看到有人吗 迈克 |
[40:20] | No, there’s no one on boat. | 没有 船上没人 |
[40:27] | Jacob just got a text. | 雅各布刚收到信息 |
[40:29] | “Can’t make it. | “来不了了 |
[40:31] | “Take the boat. | “开船 |
[40:32] | Meet me in the Bahamas at marsh harbor.” | 来巴哈马的沼泽海港见我 |
[40:35] | Marsh harbor? | 沼泽海港 |
[40:39] | Yeah, the guy was even nice enough to leave Jacob a map | 这家伙甚至好心的给雅各布留了张地图 |
[40:41] | Showing him how to get there. | 告诉他怎么去那里 |
[40:43] | Well, that was sure decent of him. | 他还真周到 |
[40:44] | What kind of game is this guy playing? | 这家伙玩什么把戏 |
[40:49] | The kind that goes “Boom”. | 他想听”轰”的一声 |
[40:51] | Just find a bomb. | 找到个炸弹 |
[40:52] | We got four pounds of c-4 wired to a trigger mechanism | 找到四磅C-4炸药与引爆器连接 |
[40:56] | wired to a depth finder. | 引爆器又连着测深仪 |
[40:58] | So when the boat gets into water that’s deeough, kaboom? | 当船开进足够深的水域就爆炸 |
[41:01] | Only thing better than killing Jacob in person | 比亲自杀死雅各布更好的是 |
[41:03] | is killing him when you’re not even here. | 杀死他时你根本不在场 |
[41:05] | I’m sending a picture of the bomb. | 我现在给你手机发些图片 |
[41:08] | And get off that death trap, Mike. | 从那死亡陷阱里出来 迈克 |
[41:10] | We’ll find this guy some other way. | 我们会用别的方法找到这家伙的 |
[41:11] | No, I don’t want to spook him and send him into hiding. | 不 我不想把他吓得躲起来 |
[41:14] | Let’s let him think he killed Jacob. | 要他觉得他杀死了雅各布 |
[41:16] | I’ll see you in a minute, Sam. | 回头见 萨姆 |
[41:50] | Well, this puppy wasn’t made by an amateur. | 业余的人做不出这东西 |
[41:52] | Look at that trigger. | 看那个引爆器 |
[41:53] | Yeah. Definitely a pro. | 是啊 肯定是个专家 |
[41:55] | Well, that’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[41:56] | We can run chemical trace on this c-4, | 我们可以化验C4炸药的材料 |
[41:58] | Figure out where it’s from. | 查明它的来历 |
[41:59] | That, plus the components should be enough | 化验 再加上组件应该足以 |
[42:01] | to find out whoever built this. | 查明是谁做的炸弹 |
[42:03] | I’ll show this to Fi. She’ll know where to start. | 我拿给菲看 她知道从哪查起 |
[42:06] | Don’t worry, Mike. We’re gonna get this guy. | 别担心 迈克 我们会抓住这家伙的 |
[42:08] | I know, Sam. | 我知道 萨姆 |
[42:10] | We just need to do it | 我们只是要 |
[42:11] | Before the CIA comes after me for Max’s murder. | 在中情局查到我头上之前找到他 |
[42:14] | Time’s running out. And when it does… | 查到我时 就没有时间了… |