时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | There’s a long tradition of using doubles in espionage. | 使用替身在间谍活动中由来已久 |
[00:50] | They’re mostly used by dictators | 替身通常为独裁者所使用 |
[00:52] | who want to confuse would-be assassins, | 目的是代替自己迷惑杀手 |
[00:54] | but they have other less-common uses, | 但他们还有少许他用 |
[00:56] | like framing someone for a crime they didn’t commit. | 比如栽赃陷害 |
[01:00] | Okay, I know this video is grainy. | 我知道这录像挺模糊的 |
[01:01] | But from that angle, it sure looks like you. | 但就这个角度 还真像你 |
[01:03] | It’s not me, Sam. | 那不是我 萨姆 |
[01:04] | I assume the burner cellphone he’s buying | 我估计 他买的这支一次性手机 |
[01:06] | made a call from the site of Max’s murder. | 从杀害麦克斯的现场打出过电话 |
[01:08] | Somebody went to a lot of trouble to do this. | 这帮人一定下了不少功夫 |
[01:11] | They didn’t find this guy sitting at a bus stop. | 这替身可不是那么容易找来的 |
[01:13] | She’s right, Mike. | 她说得对 迈克 |
[01:14] | This is starting to feel personal. | 我开始觉得这事是针对你的 |
[01:15] | It’s been personal since Max bled out in my arms, | 从麦克斯在我臂弯里血流如注 |
[01:18] | since he told me to say goodbye to his wife. | 要我向他妻子道别时我就意识到了 |
[01:21] | So, what’s the plan to keep my son out of prison? | 那怎么样才能保我儿子不蹲号子 |
[01:23] | We got to track down the fella on this tape. | 我们得找到录像里的这个人 |
[01:24] | I mean, that’s step one in finding Max’s killer. | 追查杀害麦克斯凶手第一步 |
[01:26] | Actually, step one is deciding what to do | 第一步应该先决定 |
[01:28] | with the bloodhound the CIA sent to replace Max. | 怎么跟接替麦克斯的中情局探员交代 |
[01:31] | Pearce knows we have the security footage. | 皮尔斯知道我们拿到录像了 |
[01:33] | I can buy us some time. | 我能为我们争取些时间 |
[01:34] | I’ll tell her it’s taking a little longer | 就跟她说需要多点时间 |
[01:36] | to analyze the footage. | 对录像进行分析 |
[01:38] | Speak of the devil. | 真是说曹操曹操到 |
[01:39] | Agent Pearce, right on time. | 皮尔斯探员 时间刚好 |
[01:41] | I — | 我 |
[01:44] | Got it. | 明白 |
[01:46] | What’s up? She got something new about the murder? | 怎么 谋杀案有新进展吗 |
[01:48] | No, it wasn’t about that. | 不 跟那没关系 |
[01:49] | She wants to meet tomorrow morning, 0700. | 她明早七点要见我 |
[01:52] | She’s got another job for me, high priority at the CIA. | 有新任务 中情局的当务之急 |
[01:55] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[02:08] | You’re only five minutes early. | 你只早到了五分钟 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry. Is this a rush job? | 抱歉 这活很急吗 |
[02:12] | Very much so. | 十万火急 |
[02:14] | 皮尔斯 中情局探员 | |
[02:19] | We have a source inside a Serbian syndicate. | 我们在一个塞尔维亚人组织里安插了线人 |
[02:21] | He informed us the group is about to purchase | 他汇报说组织将从迈阿密的军火商手上 |
[02:23] | a stolen predator drone from an arms dealer in Miami. | 购入一架被盗的捕食者无人机 |
[02:26] | Wow. Really none of that sounds good. | 听起来真是糟糕透顶啊 |
[02:28] | We don’t have much on the deal | 我们只知道 |
[02:29] | other than it might be going down tomorrow | 交易可能在明天进行 |
[02:31] | and the arms dealer sent a courier. | 军火商派出了一位联络员 |
[02:33] | The man’s holed up in room 642 of this hotel. | 他住在这饭店的642号房间 |
[02:36] | We have to get the drone before the Serbians do, Michael. | 我们必须先于塞尔维亚人得到侦察机 迈克尔 |
[02:39] | Now, normally, we’d bring a team, | 通常我们会派一支队伍 |
[02:40] | but this is very time-sensitive. | 但这次时间有限 |
[02:42] | And you’d rather not have someone | 你也不愿意在拿俸为庸的人 |
[02:43] | on the agency payroll doing it. | 身上浪费时间 |
[02:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:46] | Our intel describes him as well-armed, | 情报显示他装备精良 |
[02:48] | well-trained, and very unfriendly. | 训练有素 很不友善 |
[02:49] | It actually says “Very unfriendly” in the file. | 资料上白纸黑字写了”很不友善” |
[02:52] | They made a specific notation. | 特别标注了 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’m gonna need some climber’s chalk, | 我需要一些攀爬用镁粉 |
[02:55] | and a small charge. | 和一个袖珍炸弹 |
[02:57] | And I’m gonna need them quickly. I’d like to do this | 越快越好 我可不想等到 |
[02:59] | before the pool opens and I have an audience. | 泳池开放 被众人围观 |
[03:02] | I got to say, Westen. | 不得不说 韦斯顿 |
[03:03] | You are a lot more agreeable | 你可比你档案上写的 |
[03:05] | than the notations in your file indicate. | 可人得多 |
[03:07] | Just saying. | 随便说说 |
[03:20] | Careful. | 小心哦 |
[03:21] | That’s a dicey hold you got there, Westen. | 抓那里有些危险 韦斯顿 |
[03:23] | Spare me the commentary, please. | 别作现场评论了 |
[03:25] | This requires some concentration. | 我得全神贯注 |
[03:36] | When confronting an armed enemy, | 对付持械敌人 |
[03:38] | the big question is what weapons | 首要问题是他们使用何种武器 |
[03:40] | they’re bringing to the fight. | 进行交战 |
[03:41] | Trick your enemy into bringing the wrong weapon, | 诱使敌人使用不合适的武器 |
[03:43] | and you’ve got the advantage. | 你便能抢占先机 |
[03:46] | Time to say hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:48] | If someone thinks they’re taking fire | 如果他们以为是狙击手 |
[03:49] | from a sniper, for example, | 开的火 |
[03:51] | they’ll choose something long range with a long barrel. | 就会选择远程射击的长枪 |
[03:55] | Which won’t do you much good in close combat. | 在近身格斗中毫无用处 |
[03:58] | Where’s the drone? | 侦察机在哪里 |
[03:59] | It’s not here. It’s gone. | 不在这里 已经卖了 |
[04:01] | I delivered it last night. | 我昨晚送的货 |
[04:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:04] | Search the room. The cash is right there. | 房间任你搜 钱就在里面 |
[04:08] | Did he just say — | 他刚才是说 |
[04:08] | Let me put it this way — either he just found | 这么说吧 要么是他 |
[04:10] | a million dollars in cash on the street… | 从大街上捡了一百万现金 |
[04:14] | or we’re too late. | 要么是我们晚了一步 |
[04:27] | Listen to me, Manaro. | 听我说 马纳罗 |
[04:28] | You do that, and the situation you’re talking about | 你要那样做 你说的那个情况 |
[04:30] | gets uglier than a dumpster fire. | 就会一发不可收拾 |
[04:31] | Compromising a source is not a — | 牺牲线人不是 |
[04:34] | Fine. Then it’s on your head! | 好 那都算在你头上 |
[04:38] | So, how’d that go? | 结果如何 |
[04:39] | Our guy who’s in with the Serbians is good. | 我们安排在塞尔维亚人的线人 |
[04:41] | He’s reliable, and his cover is about as deep as it gets. | 称职可靠 并逐步深入组织 |
[04:43] | Because of him, we know who they are, where they are, | 因为他 我们才知道他们的身份 据点 |
[04:45] | what they’re doing on three continents. | 在三大洲内的所作所为 |
[04:47] | Now my bosses want to snatch up a few Serbs | 现在我的上司却想抓几个喽罗 |
[04:50] | and interrogate them about this missing drone. | 盘问他们失窃的无人机 |
[04:52] | They do that, the asset gets outed. | 他们这么做 线人就暴露了 |
[04:54] | My asset gets killed. | 我的线人 会被杀掉 |
[04:59] | How well do you know the asset? | 你对他了解多少 |
[05:01] | I only met him once — five minutes at a caf? | 我只见过他一回 在咖啡店 五分钟吧 |
[05:03] | But the guy’s got a family. He coaches soccer. | 他有家庭 教踢足球 |
[05:05] | He’s got a life. | 他有自己的生活 |
[05:09] | This happened to me once before. | 这事以前在我身上也发生过 |
[05:11] | I ran an op in Paris back in ’03. | 03年时我在巴黎负责一次行动 |
[05:14] | The asset was a scientist — Jansen Tunberg. | 线人是位科学家 詹森·通贝里 |
[05:20] | And he was more than an asset. | 他不只是位科学家 |
[05:23] | We were getting married once it was over. | 我们打算在行动结束后结婚 |
[05:26] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:27] | Only before I could bring the op home, | 行动就要大功告成了 |
[05:30] | the brass got impatient. | 这些不要脸的家伙不耐烦了 |
[05:32] | They ordered more drastic measures. | 下令采取极端措施 |
[05:34] | They exposed Jansen. | 暴露了詹森 |
[05:37] | I buried him a month before our wedding day. | 婚前一个月我却亲手为他下葬 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[05:42] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[05:46] | I have my orders. | 我只能服从命令 |
[05:52] | Pearce, you think you could convince Langley | 皮尔斯 你觉得你能说服兰利 |
[05:54] | to give you one more shot with that drone? | 再给你一次机会找到无人机吗 |
[05:57] | Why? To what end? | 怎么 为何 |
[05:58] | You buy me a few days, | 给我几天时间 |
[05:59] | and I can get it back without CIA involvement. | 无需中情局介入我就能帮你把它找回来 |
[06:01] | I’m not sure they’d go for it. | 我不确定他们买不买账 |
[06:03] | You want to keep your asset alive? | 你想保住你的线人吗 |
[06:04] | I can do this. | 我可以 |
[06:05] | I want to do this. You’ll owe me one. | 我想帮你 你就欠我个人情 |
[06:07] | I like your confidence, | 我喜欢你的自信 |
[06:08] | but we can’t just push pause on Max’s murder investigation. | 但我们不能就这样暂停对麦克斯谋杀案的调查 |
[06:11] | You give me some operating room and equipment, | 你给我行动空间和装备 |
[06:13] | I’ll give you progress on Max’s killer | 我会在麦克斯谋杀案上取得进展 |
[06:14] | and that stolen drone. | 并找回无人机 |
[06:17] | Not just progress — I need them both. Fast. | 两个我都要 还要速度 |
[06:30] | Well, they’re impressive. I’ll give them that. | 真招摇 我记着了 |
[06:32] | A dozen ex-military Serbians, armed to the teeth. | 一打塞尔维亚退伍军人 全副武装 |
[06:35] | I said Vodka not gin, hurry. | 我要的是伏特加不是杜松子酒 换了 |
[06:38] | And Nasty. | 奈斯提也在 |
[06:40] | 奈斯提 塞尔维亚军火商 | |
[06:43] | Look, I sure as hell don’t want guys like that | 我死也不希望让无人机 |
[06:44] | hanging onto a predator drone. | 落入他们手中 |
[06:46] | But, Mike, it’s gonna take an army to get it back. | 但迈克 我们需要一支军队才能把它弄回来 |
[06:48] | I agree. That’s why we need help from someone who has an army. | 同意 所以我们需要”借”一支军队 |
[06:51] | We’re gonna trick our old friend Carmelo | 于是我们要给老朋友卡梅罗下个套 |
[06:53] | into going after the Serbs. | 让他找上塞尔维亚人 |
[06:55] | Carmelo? | 卡梅罗 |
[06:56] | As in the second biggest heroin dealer in Miami? | 是那个迈阿密第二大毒枭吗 |
[06:59] | He’s helped us track down mercenaries before. | 他之前就帮我们搞定过雇佣兵 |
[07:01] | He’s perfect for this. | 是完美人选 |
[07:02] | Yeah, but isn’t the last thing he said to you — | 是 但他最后对你说的话难道不是 |
[07:04] | “If I ever see you again, you’re dead”? | “再让我见到你 我就毙了你”吗 |
[07:06] | That’s why I was hoping you could handle the Carmelo thing. | 所以我希望 由你出面搞定卡梅罗 |
[07:08] | Oh, how generous. What is your plan, exactly? | 真给面子 你到底怎么计划的 |
[07:10] | We rip off Carmelo and leave Sam behind | 我们敲卡梅罗一批货 留下萨姆 |
[07:13] | as a witness to the heist. | 当抢劫的目击者 |
[07:14] | He questions you. You steer him towards the Serbs. | 他问你 就把矛头指向塞尔维亚人 |
[07:16] | We play it right, he hunts for his heroin | 如果成功 他就会追寻海洛因而去 |
[07:19] | and finds our drone instead. | 但找到的是我们的无人机 |
[07:20] | And if we don’t play it right, | 若是事有差池 |
[07:21] | we find out if Sam is bulletproof. | 我们就期望萨姆刀枪不入吧 |
[07:23] | I know it’s dangerous. | 我知道这很危险 |
[07:24] | But if we don’t do something, the CIA’s source is dead. | 可如果我们不采取行动 中情局的线人就死定了 |
[07:26] | And some very bad people end up with a really dangerous weapon. | 一群恶徒却能坐拥此等危险武器 |
[07:31] | Sam, I’ll understand if you — | 萨姆 我能理解如果你 |
[07:33] | No. You’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[07:35] | That’s the play. | 就这么办 |
[07:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | I’ll go find us a heroin shipment. | 我去找货 |
[07:46] | For a spy, one of the most useful contacts | 对于间谍而言 在黑社会中 |
[07:48] | in the criminal underworld is the small-time drug dealer. | 最有用的线人 就是三流毒贩 |
[07:51] | Their work demands that they stay informed | 他们的工作要求他们随时掌握 |
[07:53] | about their rivals, their suppliers, | 竞争对手 供货商 |
[07:55] | the police, and any other bad guys | 警察以及其他可能在该地区 |
[07:58] | who might be operating in their area. | 进行交易的恶棍们的信息 |
[08:00] | Fiona! | 菲欧娜 |
[08:02] | 休格 毒贩 | |
[08:05] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在可真不是时候 |
[08:06] | Oh, now’s good. | 现在挺是时候的 |
[08:08] | Ladies, this is Fiona. | 姑娘们 这位是菲欧娜 |
[08:10] | She’s a very dear friend | 她非常友好 |
[08:11] | who would never dream of interrupting | 做梦都不愿意打扰 |
[08:13] | this magical time we’re all having together. | 我们相聚在此的温馨一刻 |
[08:16] | Oh, of course not. | 当然了 |
[08:17] | If you have found some friends | 若是你找到一些朋友 |
[08:18] | that are okay with your medical condition, | 对你的身体状况不感担忧 |
[08:20] | I wouldn’t dream of imposing. | 我当然不会打扰了 |
[08:22] | Um…medical condition. | 身体问题 |
[08:24] | It’s not a big deal, really. | 其实是小事啦 |
[08:26] | There are plenty of ways to manage the symptoms. | 有很多方法可以控制症状 |
[08:27] | There’s, uh, ointments, gel, creams, suppositories — | 用药膏 凝胶 乳液 栓剂都可以 |
[08:31] | She’s joking. | 她开玩笑呢 |
[08:32] | She actually has a very dark, twisted sense of humor. | 她有这种黑暗而扭曲的幽默感 |
[08:34] | Um, yeah, I think we’re actually gonna leave. | 是嘛 我们先告辞了 |
[08:37] | It’s… | 其实 |
[08:42] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[08:44] | I want to know | 我想知道 |
[08:45] | About Carmelo Dante’s heroin shipments. | 卡梅罗·丹特的运毒路线 |
[08:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:49] | – Because he’s about to lose one. – Forget it. | -因为他要被抢了 -别想了 |
[08:52] | You rob him, he sucks the marrow out of your bones. | 你敢抢劫他 他能把你的骨髓吸出来 |
[08:55] | I like my marrow… inside of my bones. | 我还是喜欢我的骨髓留在骨头里 |
[08:58] | Uh, did Carmelo shoot you in the kneecap? | 让你的膝盖骨吃枪子的是卡梅罗吗 |
[09:01] | Or was that Michael Westen? Because he is the one asking. | 还是迈克尔·韦斯顿 他才是问这事的人 |
[09:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:08] | Everybody in the game knows Carmelo’s guys | 道上的人都知道卡梅罗的手下 |
[09:10] | Take a rental car to a stash house up in the sticks, | 用租来的车去乡下的藏毒点 |
[09:14] | Just to re-up. | 去装货 |
[09:15] | It’s right off of 95, north of Fort Lauderdale. | 劳德代尔堡北边 95号公路旁 |
[09:18] | Oh, see, that wasn’t so hard now, was it? | 看这不是很容易吗 |
[09:20] | This is some serious death-wish material here. | 你问这个真是找死 |
[09:22] | You know why it’s okay everybody knows about his stash house? | 你知道为啥谁都知道他的藏毒点吗 |
[09:25] | ’cause nobody’s stupid enough to hit it. | 因为没人傻到敢抢他 |
[09:28] | Somebody is. | 有人就敢 |
[09:30] | That’s your plan? I don’t like it. | 这就是你的计划啊 我看不行 |
[09:33] | Well, you and me both, lady, but there’s no other way. | 我也是 姑娘 但没别的办法了 |
[09:35] | Are you saying the agency never tricks third parties | 难道局里从没骗过第三方 |
[09:38] | Into attacking our enemies? | 来攻击我们的敌人吗 |
[09:39] | Huh. Times have changed. | 哈 真是时代不同了 |
[09:41] | Of course we do, but a “Yojimbo” Play | 确实我们有 但是这种”借刀杀人”的手法 |
[09:43] | Is a hail mary to pull off, not to mention reckless. | 不仅很难成功 更是非常鲁莽 |
[09:45] | Yeah, well, as the guy | 作为那个 |
[09:46] | Who’s about to put his head in the lion’s mouth, | 即将深入虎穴的人 |
[09:48] | I’d appreciate it if you’d stop reminding me. | 你少说两句我还安心点 |
[09:50] | We both know anything involving the cops | 我们都知道只要警察或联调局一插手 |
[09:52] | Or the FBI will tip the serbs off. | 就会惊动那些塞尔维亚人 |
[09:54] | This gets us the drone back and keeps the CIA out of it. | 这样即能把无人机拿回来又能不让中情局介入 |
[09:58] | Look, all we’re asking for | 我们需要的 |
[09:58] | Is a listening device so | 就只有一个让我在卡梅罗那边 |
[10:00] | we can stay in touch when I’m with Carmelo. | 也能随时和外面保持联系的监听器 |
[10:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:06] | You’re gonna have to sign the gear out. | 你要签字才能拿到设备 |
[10:08] | It ain’t cheap. Manaro’s gonna love this. | 挺贵的 马纳罗肯定会喜欢的 |
[10:12] | Did she just say Manaro? | 她刚说…马纳罗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, why? | 怎么啦 |
[10:14] | Well, it’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[10:16] | But I got kind of a rocky past with that guy | 我和这人有一段不愉快的过去 |
[10:17] | and that part of the CIA — I mean, it’s kind of hush-hush, | 在中情局的时候…其实这事应该保密啦 |
[10:20] | But Manaro’s half the reason for it, | 有一半是因为马纳罗 |
[10:22] | So…this could get a little sticky. | 这事估计不好办了 |
[10:24] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[10:25] | Frame is bugged. Long-range, extra battery. | 镜架装了长时间续航的长距窃听器 |
[10:28] | Hope you can pull off glasses, Mr. Axe. | 希望你能把眼镜戴出范来 亚克斯先生 |
[10:30] | Well, they’re not exactly my style, | 确实不是我的风格 |
[10:32] | But I think Chuck Finley can rock the specs. | 但查克·芬利肯定没问题 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Will you give us a minute? | 能回避下么 |
[10:37] | I need a moment alone with Michael. | 我想跟迈克尔单独谈谈 |
[10:39] | Sure. I’ll wait in the car. | 好 我在车里等 |
[10:41] | Three feet on the floor, you two. | 俩人乖乖的啊 |
[10:45] | I thought you’d have something | 你是不是应该 |
[10:46] | From that security footage you pulled by now. | 从那卷监控录像里查出点什么了 |
[10:48] | Do you need help with it? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, I’d love some. | 可以啊 |
[10:50] | But I doubt you want me turning over stolen evidence. | 但你不会想要我把被偷的证据上交吧 |
[10:53] | We need to put the pedal down, Westen, | 我们要加把劲了 韦斯顿 |
[10:55] | So tell me how I can help. | 告诉我能怎么帮忙 |
[10:56] | Can you get me some advanced facial-recognition software? | 你能搞来先进的面部识别软件吗 |
[11:01] | Good. It might speed things up. | 好 估计能帮上忙 |
[11:03] | It better. | 最好是 |
[11:04] | Well, go on. | 赶紧干活吧 |
[11:07] | You’ve got a heroin shipment to steal. | 还要偷批海洛因呢 |
[11:17] | The key to robbing an armed transport | 抢劫武装车辆的关键 |
[11:19] | Is to stop the vehicle | 就是在不与守卫正面交锋的情况下 |
[11:20] | Without putting the guards on the defensive. | 把车停住 |
[11:24] | Okay, the drug mobile’s right on time. | 很好 运毒的卡车真是准点 |
[11:26] | Get ready to take the shot. | 准备开枪 |
[11:28] | Shooting a tire can cause a blowout | 打爆轮胎可引起巨响 |
[11:30] | Without arousing suspicion, | 而不会引起怀疑 |
[11:32] | But it takes a gifted sniper | 但是只有一个神射手 |
[11:33] | To hit a target moving 40 miles per hour. | 才能射中时速为64公里的车 |
[11:41] | And now for round 2. | 上第二轮 |
[11:45] | What the hell?! Where is it coming from?! | 咋回事 哪打的 |
[11:48] | Let’s just get out of here! | 快走吧 |
[11:57] | Half a million dollars worth of junk. | 50多万的垃圾玩意 |
[11:59] | I think Carmelo should be pretty well-motivated | 卡梅罗这回肯定 |
[12:01] | To find the serbs who ripped him off. | 很想抓住抢他的塞尔维亚人 |
[12:03] | – You ready? – Getting there. | -准备好了没 -快了 |
[12:05] | How injured do we want our innocent witness? | 围观群众的苦肉计要演到啥程度 |
[12:07] | Well, injured enough | 最好来点 |
[12:08] | To make it look like I was grazed by a bullet. | 子弹擦肉而过的效果 |
[12:14] | Ow! Ow! | 痛死了 |
[12:15] | But not so injured that the ladies mind. | 别给我整的没人要了 |
[12:22] | Well, you know, what they say about guys who wear glasses — | 不是有种说法嘛 眼镜男被毒贩 |
[12:25] | Less likely to get shot in the face by heroin dealers. | 枪毙的几率比较小 |
[12:28] | Sam, we’ll have you covered for the pick-up. | 萨姆 接头的时候我们可以掩护你 |
[12:30] | After that… | 但那之后 |
[12:33] | …good luck. | 祝好运 |
[12:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Staging a scene is one of the most important | 伪造现场是间谍活动中 |
[12:39] | Deception techniques in espionage. | 很重要的欺骗手段 |
[12:42] | You’re telling a story, | 你在编一个故事 |
[12:43] | Arranging evidence for someone to discover | 别人发现的证据都是你布置好的 |
[12:45] | So they’ll believe what you want them to. | 那样他们才会信你编的故事 落入你的圈套 |
[12:47] | If it works, there’s nothing like it. | 他们相信了 就太好了 |
[12:50] | If it doesn’t work, well, | 不相信的话 |
[12:51] | it’s good to be nearby with a sniper rifle. | 身边有拿狙击枪的同伙还是很必要的 |
[12:56] | 卡梅罗 迈阿密第二大的海洛因毒贩 | |
[13:01] | So, where were they hiding? | 他们藏在哪 |
[13:04] | The gunmen — | 那些把你们吓得 |
[13:05] | The ones that you sent you running off like little bitches, | 屁滚尿流的狙击手们在哪 |
[13:07] | This badass crew that separated you from my dope. | 那些让你们丢了我的货的混蛋 |
[13:10] | Now, you — you said there was a dozen, right? | 你不说有十几个吗 |
[13:13] | Where did a dozen guys park their cars? | 那么多人把车停哪了呢 |
[13:18] | Tell me. | 说话啊 |
[13:19] | Because I don’t see it! | 爷根本没看到 |
[13:21] | That guy! | 那个人 |
[13:22] | There was a tow truck here earlier. He was here. | 这边之前有一辆拖车 他在那的 |
[13:25] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, sleepyhead, sleepyhead. | 喂喂喂 瞌睡虫 瞌睡虫 |
[13:28] | Hey. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[13:29] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[13:30] | Where’s…my…car? | 我的车在哪 |
[13:33] | Your what? Your car? | 你的啥 车 |
[13:35] | How the hell should I know, pal?! I — | 我怎么会知道啊 老兄 |
[13:38] | You expect me to believe | 你想让我相信 |
[13:39] | That you were just joyriding in a tow truck? | 你是开拖车出来兜风的吗 |
[13:43] | All right, we’ll try this again. | 好吧 再试一次 |
[13:44] | Okay, okay, look. | 行行行 |
[13:46] | I just drove the truck, all right? | 我就是个开车的 |
[13:48] | That’s it. I swear. | 真的 我发誓 |
[13:49] | Some guys with accents called me. | 有一伙带口音的人找到我 |
[13:50] | They said they’d make it worth my while. | 说我一定不虚此行 |
[13:52] | – How’s that working out for you? – Not so good. | -结果呢 -结果不咋样 |
[13:54] | I woke up in a ditch. | 我被扔到水沟里 |
[13:56] | You start talking… | 赶紧的说话 |
[13:58] | Or I will bury you right over there. | 要么我就地活埋了你 |
[14:01] | I got nothing against you. | 我跟你无冤无仇 |
[14:02] | And I don’t know where your car is, okay? | 也真的不知道你的车在哪里 |
[14:05] | My name’s Chuck. | 我叫恰克 |
[14:06] | You think I’m tight with a bunch of serbians?! | 怎么可能和塞尔维亚人搭上话 |
[14:09] | Serbians? | 塞尔维亚人 |
[14:10] | The guys who ripped you off. | 那些抢你货的人啊 |
[14:11] | Take a look, pal! | 看见没 老兄 |
[14:13] | They tried to shoot me in the head! | 他们想一枪毙了我 |
[14:15] | For crying out loud, I’d be dead by now | 我的老天爷 如果他们善后工作认真点的话 |
[14:16] | If they bothered to check their work. | 我现在早死掉了 |
[14:25] | I think you know more than you’re saying… | 我看你所知的不止这些 |
[14:28] | So you and I are gonna go and have a discussion… | 过来和我谈谈 |
[14:34] | About your serbian friends. | 你的塞尔维亚朋友吧 |
[14:36] | With my what?! Hey, guys! Guys! | 我的什么朋友 什么 |
[14:38] | For a spy, there’s no greater victory | 对间谍来说 |
[14:40] | Than successfully inserting an asset | 能在敌营里安插一个线人 |
[14:42] | Into a hostile organization. | 简直是莫大的胜利 |
[14:44] | Of course, it’s a little hard to celebrate that victory | 但是 敌人是好战的毒贩 |
[14:47] | When the hostile organization | 而那个线人又是你最好的朋友 |
[14:48] | Is a bunch of trigger-happy drug dealers | 此时此刻 |
[14:51] | And the asset is your best friend. | 恐怕你就没有心情庆祝胜利了 |
[15:01] | The first moments of an infiltration | 潜入敌营的第一刻 |
[15:03] | Are crucially important. | 是最重要的 |
[15:04] | That’s when you’re establishing yourself — | 你需要在这时候看清你的处境 |
[15:06] | What you know about them, what they know about you, | 你了解他们多少 他们了解你多少 |
[15:08] | And, most importantly, how useful you’re going to be. | 最重要的是 你将有多大用处 |
[15:11] | Do you have any idea who I am? | 你知不知道我是谁啊 |
[15:14] | Does the name Carmelo Dante mean anything to you? | 卡梅罗·丹特没听说过吗 |
[15:17] | Carm– | 卡梅… |
[15:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:21] | W-what?! | 啥 |
[15:22] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[15:24] | Oh, no. Yes, yes, yes. | 不 不 是的 是 |
[15:27] | Of course I-I-I’m familiar with your reputation. | 您的大名如雷贯耳 |
[15:29] | Come on. Do you think I would be crazy enough | 我像一个蠢到 |
[15:32] | To steal from you? | 从你那边偷货的人吗 |
[15:33] | Whether you knew or not, chuck… | 不管你知不知情 恰克 |
[15:37] | You helped rob me. | 这事你都参与了 |
[15:38] | Oh. Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[15:39] | Give me one reason why I shouldn’t open you up! Come on! | 给我一个不把你开肠破肚的理由 |
[15:42] | If the target decides you’re useful, you’re in. | 目标觉得你有用 事情就成了 |
[15:44] | If they decide you’re not useful, | 如果觉得你没用 |
[15:46] | You’re usually dead. | 你一般就活不成了 |
[15:47] | Okay. You want a reason? How about this one? | 要个理由是吧 这个怎么样 |
[15:49] | You kill me, you’ll never find them. | 你杀了我 就永远别想找到那些人了 |
[15:52] | You think you’re pissed? The sons of bitches shot at me! | 气急的不只是你 那些畜生想杀我 |
[15:55] | Let me help you find them so I can watch them squirm. | 我来帮你 我想看他们下跪求饶的样子 |
[15:58] | Help? I thought you didn’t know anything. | 帮忙 你不是一问三不知吗 |
[16:01] | I know a few names. I know where they hang out. | 我知道几个名字 我知道 |
[16:04] | I know some stuff. | 我知道点 |
[16:05] | But if you stick that blade in me, they’re gone! | 但你一刀捅死我 就永远找不到他们了 |
[16:07] | Then the whole town hears that somebody ripped you off | 然后抢你的人安然无恙的事 |
[16:10] | and they got away clean. | 就会传的满城风雨 |
[16:11] | You want that? | 你忍得了 |
[16:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | You are by my side until I get my drugs. | 拿到货之前 暂且留你小命 |
[16:31] | I can’t believe you sent Sam in there with this guy. | 你竟然把萨姆送进去了 |
[16:33] | He’s the only guy with the connections | 能动用关系 查到塞尔维亚人的藏毒屋 |
[16:35] | To track down a Serbian stash house | 又有足够人手把他们一网打尽的人 |
[16:36] | And the manpower to take them on. | 只有他了 |
[16:38] | Thanks to sam, Carmelo thinks they’re sitting | 多亏了萨姆 卡梅罗以为他们抢了毒品 |
[16:40] | on his heroin instead of a predator drone. | 根本不知道无人机的事情 |
[16:43] | Okay, so Sam points Carmelo towards the serbians, | 萨姆让卡梅罗去找塞尔维亚人 |
[16:46] | Carmelo hits the serbians. | 卡梅罗跟塞尔维亚人火并 |
[16:47] | Why do you need me? | 那要我做些什么 |
[16:49] | I need you to convince the serbs | 我要你让塞尔维亚人确信 |
[16:51] | They have a new enemy named carmelo. | 他们有了个新敌人名叫卡梅罗 |
[17:01] | Establishing a cover as a drug addict isn’t glamorous, | 用瘾君子作为卧底身份并不是件光彩的事 |
[17:04] | But it has its advantages. | 但也有其优势 |
[17:09] | People don’t expect addicts to be rational… | 人们不指望瘾君子能神志清醒 |
[17:11] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | …so they don’t question their motives. | 所以也就不盘问他们的动机 |
[17:12] | Nothing explains an unwanted intrusion | 如此冒昧地闯入别人的谈话 |
[17:14] | Quite like the impression that you’re high as a kite. | 只有吸得欲仙欲死的人才干的出来 |
[17:20] | Fellas, fellas, fellas. What is up? | 伙计们 伙计们 怎么样 |
[17:22] | What is going down? What is the word? | 干毛呢 聊什么呢 |
[17:25] | You choose wrong table. | 你走错桌子了 |
[17:27] | Djovic. | 德约科 |
[17:28] | 德约科 塞尔维亚团伙头目 | |
[17:33] | See? Got his attention. | 看到没 我没搞错 |
[17:34] | So, let me tell you guys a little story. | 让我给你们说个小故事 |
[17:38] | I’m… | 我是 |
[17:41] | That is magical. Have you tried this? | 味太棒了 你们吃过这个吗 |
[17:43] | Want to get on some? | 想试试吗 |
[17:45] | …hanging with my buddy. He’s not my buddy. | 当时我和我兄弟在一起 他不是我兄弟 |
[17:48] | He’s my hookup. He’s my hookup. He’s my dealer. He’s my guy. | 他是我的接头人 接头人 卖我粉的人 |
[17:50] | Last night, he was talking to his boss about you, | 昨晚 他在和他的老板打电话 |
[17:53] | On the phone, talking about “Joe-vich,” “Joe-vick.” | 谈论你 说什么”德约奇” “德约科” |
[17:56] | Am I saying that right? | 我念得对吗 |
[17:57] | Who is this person that talks all this? | 是谁在问 |
[18:01] | – What? – Spit it out. | -什么 -快说 |
[18:02] | Yes. No. | 好的 不行 |
[18:03] | We need to discuss a financial arrangement, okay? | 我们得讨论一下财务上的安排 行吗 |
[18:06] | Hmm? Yes. | 如何 |
[18:06] | Financial arrangement, how you say? | 财务安排 你们的叫法对吧 |
[18:08] | You know, a couple hun, | 几千 |
[18:09] | Couple hundo, couple… | 几千 |
[18:12] | Honey — honey bears. | 我的乖乖 |
[18:14] | You know what we can do? We can negotiate the fee later. | 不如这么办吧 费用的事我们可以稍后讨论 |
[18:16] | I’m cool with that if you are. That’s fine. | 对钱我很淡定的 没问题 |
[18:17] | What you need to know | 不过你得知道 |
[18:18] | Is that he is gearing up for you, man. | 他要找上你们的门来了 |
[18:20] | He’s coming at you hard — like big guns, big, heavy guns. | 他冲着你们来的 还带着大家伙 |
[18:23] | Who is this that comes for us? | 谁冲着我们来的 |
[18:26] | Carmelo dante. | 卡梅罗·但丁 |
[18:30] | Carmelo dante. | 卡梅罗·但丁 |
[18:31] | Kingpin, heroin guy, armored rolls-royce. | 大人物 大毒枭 开辆防弹劳斯莱斯 |
[18:35] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[18:36] | What does this carmelo want? | 这个卡梅罗想要干嘛 |
[18:38] | He’s territorial about his territory. | 他在看紧自己的场子 |
[18:41] | And he doesn’t like people bringing attention | 他不喜欢别人在他的地盘上 |
[18:43] | To what he’s got coming in and out, okay? | 兴风作浪 好吗 |
[18:46] | And he’s happy to spray anyone | 如果有人胆敢兴风作浪 |
[18:47] | That does bring attention to it with a shower of lead. | 他很乐意赏那人些子弹吃吃 |
[18:53] | Pow — one for you. Pow — one for you. | 赏你一颗 赏你一颗 |
[18:54] | So let’s discuss my fee. | 现在来讨论下我的费用吧 |
[18:56] | We let you keep your teeth. | 老子留你一口好牙 |
[18:58] | – Fair? – No. That’s not fair. | -公平吧 -不 不公平 |
[19:02] | Whoa. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[19:03] | Get him out of here! Come on! | 把他弄出去 快 |
[19:05] | This is not… | 这样不 |
[19:05] | This is not how we do things in the u.S. Of a. | 在美国有美国的规矩 |
[19:15] | Not all of the intelligence spies use | 间谍的情报并不都是 |
[19:17] | is stolen or even secret. | 偷来的或者属于机密文件 |
[19:19] | When the information you need involves a lot of data — | 如果你需要的信息涉及到大量数据 |
[19:21] | Like searching for a single face | 比如在偌大的迈阿密 |
[19:23] | In the population of Miami — | 寻找一个人 |
[19:24] | What you really need is access to the right database, | 你需要的是进入正确的数据库 |
[19:28] | Which is usually behind the counter | 这往往就在最近的政府机构的 |
[19:29] | At the closest government agency. | 柜台后面 |
[19:33] | I can’t believe the boys get to go up | 简直难以置信 |
[19:35] | against heroin pushers and arms traffickers | 男人们正在对付毒枭和军火贩 |
[19:37] | And I’m here stuck in the county clerk’s office… | 而我却被困在郡书记官办公室 |
[19:39] | In these earrings. | 还带着这种耳环 |
[19:41] | Hey, I love those earrings. | 我很喜欢这对耳环的好吗 |
[19:44] | And we’re here to keep your boyfriend out of jail. | 我们还不是为了让你男朋友免于牢狱之灾 |
[19:46] | Next. Oh. | 下一个 |
[19:50] | Sir, why don’t you go ahead? | 先生 你先上吧 |
[19:53] | Why is he going ahead? | 干嘛让他先上 |
[19:54] | Shh. I already scouted. | 我已经侦查过了 |
[19:56] | We want the sweet lady | 我们要去那位好心女士那 |
[19:57] | with the photos of her daughter on her desk. | 她桌上还有她女儿的照片 |
[19:59] | She is gonna love our little duet. | 她会对我们的双簧买账的 |
[20:02] | Can I help you? | 我能帮您什么吗 |
[20:03] | Well, I sure hope so…Peggy. | 希望如此 佩吉 |
[20:07] | We’re trying to find this man. | 我们想找这个男人 |
[20:09] | This romeo wiped out my daughter’s entire bank account. | 这陈世美淘空了我女儿的银行账户 |
[20:14] | We thought that maybe you might be able to help us. | 我们想你也许能帮到我们 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. This is the county clerk’s office. | 很抱歉 这里是郡书记官办公室 |
[20:19] | I think you need the police. | 你们应该找警察吧 |
[20:20] | We tried that, hon. | 早试过了 |
[20:22] | And they couldn’t help us yet | 他们帮不了我们 |
[20:24] | Because, well, you see, mary never got his name. | 因为 玛丽连他的名字都不知道 |
[20:27] | Well, he said his name was Dave. | 他说他的名字叫戴夫 |
[20:29] | He said a lot of names, honey. | 他名字多了 亲爱的 |
[20:32] | And not all of them were probably true. | 估计没一个是真的 |
[20:35] | The one thing I do know is that Dave — | 我确信的一件事是 |
[20:39] | Uh, I think he’s licensed to drive | 戴夫他的驾照 |
[20:41] | in the state of Florida. | 是注册在佛罗里达州的 |
[20:42] | And his birthday date is March 4th | 他的生日是三月四号 |
[20:46] | He had a real nice car. | 他的车很漂亮 |
[20:48] | And he got a lot of “Happy birthday” Calls. | 他一过生日就有无数暧昧的祝福电话 |
[20:51] | He has a lot of people fooled. | 他欺骗了很多人 |
[20:54] | Look, you have, uh, government computers, right? | 看 你有政府的办公电脑 |
[20:57] | I mean, I know it’s just a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[20:59] | But, you know, if you might let us look through | 如果你能让我们看一下 |
[21:01] | All the driver’s licenses, then he might just pop up. | 所有的驾照 他可能就在其中呢 |
[21:05] | Ma’am, I would love to help you, | 女士 我很想帮你 |
[21:07] | But our records are confidential. | 但我们的记录是绝对保密的 |
[21:10] | Oh, no, no. Don’t cry, babe. | 别哭 宝贝 |
[21:13] | It’s all right. It’s all right. Mommy’s here. | 没事了 妈妈在这 |
[21:19] | Is that your daughter? So sweet. | 那是你女儿吗 真漂亮 |
[21:22] | Bet you’d do anything for her, right? | 你肯定愿意为她做任何事吧 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:26] | Well, mother to mother, | 同样身为母亲 |
[21:28] | That bastard broke my girl’s heart. | 那混蛋伤透了我女儿的心 |
[21:31] | Well, it may just be a needle in the haystack. | 可能是大海捞针 |
[21:32] | You know, we got to try. | 但我们也要孤注一掷 |
[21:34] | You understand? | 你能理解吗 |
[21:40] | Come back Saturday. I’ll help you. | 周六过来 我会帮你们 |
[21:44] | Oh, god bless you, Peggy. | 上帝保佑你 佩吉 |
[22:00] | So, these Serbians — | 这些塞尔维亚人 |
[22:02] | You’re sure you know where they are? | 你确定你知道他们在哪 |
[22:03] | Okay. Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:04] | No, no. This is the neighborhood. | 不不 就在这块居住区 |
[22:05] | It’s just a couple blocks up. | 再过去几个街区 |
[22:06] | They’re based out of a — | 他们的老巢 |
[22:08] | A trucking company or something like that. | 在一个像是货运公司的地方 |
[22:09] | When we get there, they’re not gonna be happy | 他们看到我们出现 |
[22:11] | to see us, you know. | 肯定会很不欢迎 |
[22:14] | The way these eastern europeans smoke, | 这些东欧人吸烟的方式 |
[22:16] | I worry they’re not gonna be able to keep up | 我想等枪战开始 |
[22:17] | When the shooting starts. | 他们的烟肯定夹不住了 |
[22:18] | Well, they better start limbering up | 那他们最好开始做准备了 |
[22:20] | Because here comes Carmelo. | 因为卡梅罗来了 |
[22:21] | Okay, here we go — serb central. | 好了 到了 塞尔维亚人的据点 |
[22:23] | But I wouldn’t get too close. | 我可不想靠太近 |
[22:24] | – This where my stuff is? – Here at the h.Q.? | -我的东西在这儿吗 -你以为在老巢放着吗 |
[22:26] | Oh, no, no, no. | 当然不啦 |
[22:27] | Those guys aren’t that stupid, no. | 这些家伙也没那么傻 |
[22:29] | They’ll keep it someplace safe | 他们把货放在一个安全的地方 |
[22:30] | Till they ship it out of the country. | 直到运出国为止 |
[22:32] | Do me a favor, chuck? Shut your mouth. | 帮个忙 恰克 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[22:35] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[22:36] | Thinking? | 思考 |
[22:37] | He’s not gonna find that drone | 对着这帮白皮鬼干瞪眼 |
[22:38] | staring at those pasty bastards until they’re tan. | 他是不可能找到无人机的 |
[22:40] | No, but he’ll start looking | 不过在子弹飞过后 |
[22:41] | Right after the bullets stop flying. | 他自己会动手找的 |
[22:44] | Hmm. Allow me. | 献丑 |
[22:45] | We’ve already established that I’m a better shot. | 你我一致认为我的射击技术更好 |
[22:49] | Cellphone — slightly smaller target than a car tire. | 手机 比车胎还小的目标嘛 |
[22:57] | Hey, hey, hey! Get us out of here! | 我们快跑吧 |
[22:59] | Do you want to play? | 你想玩吗 |
[23:09] | Grab him! Now! | 抓住他 |
[23:14] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Seizing an opportunity — | -妈的你在干嘛 -紧抓时机 |
[23:16] | Very important in my business. | 对我的生意来说至关重要 |
[23:17] | Maybe he can tell us where my dope is. | 他可能可以告诉我们我的货在哪 |
[23:19] | Oh, great. The new guy gets the window seat. | 好极了 这家伙还能坐靠窗位置 |
[23:26] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[23:27] | – He’s got a serbian now. -I know. | -他抓了个塞尔维亚人 -我知道 |
[23:29] | Sam’s story. | 萨姆编的故事 |
[23:31] | Every lie he told’s all gonna get checked now. | 所有他撒的谎都会被揭穿 |
[23:33] | Carmelo’s gonna find out the serbs didn’t rob him. | 卡梅罗会发现塞尔维亚人根本没有劫他的货 |
[23:35] | Sam will make it work. | 萨姆会让谎言成真的 |
[23:37] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[23:39] | I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[23:53] | Well, it doesn’t sound like too much fun in there, huh? | 听起来里面气氛不是太好哈 |
[23:57] | Carmelo does his own dirty work, does he? | 卡梅罗亲自上了吗 |
[23:59] | He — is he good at interrogation? | 他的审问功夫很好吗 |
[24:00] | – Shut up, man. – Hey, look, we’re on the same side. | -闭嘴 -我们是在同一条船上的人 |
[24:04] | That serb runs with the guys that shot me. | 开枪打我的人是那个塞尔维亚人的同伙 |
[24:06] | Maybe you talked too much, pissed them off. | 也许你话太多 把他们惹怒了 |
[24:11] | But seriously, you were in there earlier. | 说正经的 你刚在里面 |
[24:12] | I mean, was he talking or just, you know, screaming? | 他有说什么吗 尖叫什么的 |
[24:14] | Yeah, he said his name was Vlad. | 他说他叫弗拉德 |
[24:16] | He was talking about some marina | 他说了些迈阿密港的 |
[24:18] | Down by the port of miami. | 一些码头 |
[24:20] | He did a lot of begging. | 他不停的求饶 |
[24:24] | Sure there’s still time for this to work out, Mike. | 看来那还有机会 迈克尔 |
[24:27] | My name’s Rico, Ese. | 我叫瑞克 |
[24:28] | All right, sounds like he’s got this. | 听起来他搞得定 |
[24:29] | I don’t care what Sam is saying. | 我不管萨姆怎么说 |
[24:31] | I think we should go get him. Fi! Fi! | 我觉得我们得去救他 |
[24:32] | How? Carmelo has an army. | 怎么救 卡梅罗拥有一支军队 |
[24:34] | 20 guys? That’s an army? | 20个人 这就算军队了吗 |
[24:36] | It’s enough, fi. | 人数不是问题 菲 |
[24:37] | So we are supposed to — what? — | 所以我们就该 |
[24:39] | Sit on our hands while Sam’s head is on the block? | 呆坐在这看着萨姆去冒险吗 |
[24:41] | If this has a happy ending, that’s great. | 如果萨姆成功了 那自然好 |
[24:43] | What’s plan “B”? | 若不然 后备计划是什么 |
[24:45] | This is an agency operation. | 这是局里的行动 |
[24:47] | If he needs support — if it comes to that, | 如果他需要支援 如果真到了那地步 |
[24:49] | I can ask Pearce. | 我可以找皮尔斯帮忙 |
[24:51] | So ask her. | 那就找她吧 |
[24:52] | And then ask her, where was the agency’s support | 顺便问问她 你把萨姆派去执行任务 |
[24:54] | when you volunteered Sam to be | 让他被海洛因贩子抓住的时候 |
[24:55] | taken prisoner by a heroin dealer? | 局里的支持哪里去了 |
[25:06] | So, you want us to pull him out? | 这么说你要把他救出来 |
[25:07] | No, I just want you to be ready to pull him out, | 不是 只是要你做好营救准备 |
[25:09] | maybe put a chopper and a couple of teams on ready alert. | 安排直升机 还有救援部队待命 |
[25:12] | Remember when I said I didn’t like your plan? | 还记得我说过你的计划我不喜欢吗 |
[25:14] | The plan can still work. | 这计划还是可行的 |
[25:15] | Carmelo has his men scouring the city for a Serbian stash house. | 卡梅罗正在满城寻找一个塞尔维亚毒站 |
[25:19] | I’m just asking… | 我就是想请你帮忙 |
[25:21] | In case things go sideways with Sam. | 以免萨姆出什么不测 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[25:26] | We need to talk about Sam. | 萨姆的事咱们得好好谈谈了 |
[25:31] | You Westen? | 你就是韦斯顿 |
[25:32] | Do you want to tell us why the name Sam Axe | 你给我说说萨姆·亚克斯的名字为什么 |
[25:34] | is appearing on equipment-requisition forms? | 会出现在设备征用表格里 |
[25:35] | You really put a $40,000 bug on that man’s face? | 你真把那四万美元的窃听器架在了他鼻子上 |
[25:40] | Which one should I answer? | 我回答哪一个 |
[25:42] | Michael, this is Gabriel Manaro and Matt Bailey. | 迈克尔 这两位是盖博瑞尔·马纳罗和麦特·贝利 |
[25:45] | – Guys, this is — – Oh, we know who he is. | -伙计们 这位是 -我们知道 |
[25:47] | He’s the genius who involved a heroin dealer | 就是这位大仙把一个海洛因毒贩 |
[25:49] | in a classified CIA field operation — | 搅和进了中情局的机密外勤行动 |
[25:51] | Not to mention Sam Axe. | 萨姆·亚克斯就更别提了 |
[25:53] | Sam mentioned there was a dustup | 萨姆说曾经和你们中叫马纳罗的 |
[25:54] | with whichever one of you is Manaro. | 干过一仗 |
[25:56] | A-a dustup? You could say that. | 干一仗 算是吧 |
[25:59] | We’re not fans. | 反正我们不喜欢他 |
[26:00] | 盖博瑞尔·马纳罗和麦特·贝利 厌恶萨姆·亚克斯 | |
[26:02] | So, when did you work with Sam? | 那你们什么时候跟萨姆一起工作过 |
[26:04] | Five years ago, he compromised | 五年前 他在哥伦比亚 |
[26:06] | a CIA facility in Colombia. | 破坏了中情局的分站 |
[26:07] | He endangered a mission and its personnel. | 威胁到任务本身还有人员安全 |
[26:09] | Specifically us. | 人员其实就是我们 |
[26:11] | – Yeah. – I’m sure he had his reasons. | -没错 -肯定事出有因 |
[26:12] | Okay. Focus. | 好了 别扯远了 |
[26:14] | Mr. Axe’s position with Carmelo Dante is… | 亚克斯现在在卡梅罗·丹特手里 |
[26:17] | Precarious. | 很危险 |
[26:18] | His story’s being checked against a captured Serb. | 他说的话被拿去和一个被抓的塞尔维亚人核实 |
[26:20] | Michael thinks we need the cavalry on call. | 迈克尔觉得我们要安排空中骑兵待命 |
[26:22] | What cavalry? | 什么空中骑兵 |
[26:24] | What’s with this guy? | 这家伙没事吧 |
[26:25] | You put an asset in the field. | 是你自己把卧底安插进去的 |
[26:26] | I put my friend in the field. | 那是我朋友 |
[26:28] | Now, I haven’t asked for anything yet. | 我现在还没有要求什么 |
[26:30] | But if I do, you better be ready. | 不过如果我有要求 你们最好做好准备 |
[26:32] | I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 我才不管呢 |
[26:33] | This mission comes first. | 任务第一 |
[26:37] | I got to go. It’s gonna be a long night. | 我得走了 这一夜肯定很难熬 |
[26:39] | – Is there anything else? – Keep me posted. | -还有事吗 -有消息立马通知我 |
[26:41] | If you need help, I’ll do what I can for Sam. | 如果需要协助 为了萨姆我会尽力而为 |
[26:43] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[26:50] | Chuck… you will not believe what | 恰克 你肯定不相信 |
[26:54] | Vlad Miglo-whatever-his-name told me. | 那个弗拉德·麦格罗跟我说 |
[26:58] | Yeah. I heard. | 对 我听见了 |
[26:59] | He was talking about a marina that they use, | 他跟我说了他们用的那个码头 |
[27:02] | which fits with what my guys on the street are saying. | 跟我外面手下打听来的一样 |
[27:04] | Okay, well, there you go — exactly — | 没错 其实是这样的… |
[27:07] | Excuse me, Chuck. I wasn’t done. | 抱歉 恰克 还没打够 |
[27:09] | He said that they were shipping some weapon — | 他说他们运的是武器 |
[27:13] | Not my drugs, not my heroin. | 不是我的毒品 不是我的海洛因 |
[27:19] | Are you gonna call Pearce, or am I? | 是你去叫皮尔斯还是我叫 |
[27:21] | Look, if Sam can’t talk his way out of this, | 如果萨姆不能自己圆谎 |
[27:22] | it’ll be too late, anyway. | 怎么弄都来不及 |
[27:23] | He can talk his way out of it. | 他肯定可以 |
[27:25] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[27:26] | It’s such a shock that some Serbian scumbag | 被你抓住的那些塞尔维亚混混 |
[27:28] | you took prisoner would lie to save his own life. | 为了活命真是什么谎都敢撒 |
[27:31] | He might say the same thing about you. | 他可能也会这么说你 |
[27:33] | Oh, wait. That’s right. He did… | 对了 没错 他就是这么说的 |
[27:36] | …right before he passed out. | 就在他晕过去之前 |
[27:38] | Are you in a rush? | 你就这么急吗 |
[27:39] | You can’t wait for the guy to wake up | 你就不能等到那人醒过来 |
[27:40] | to get some real answers? Put the gun down! | 问清楚真相 把枪放下 |
[27:42] | Traditionally, | 按规矩 |
[27:44] | it’s the guy with the gun who gives the orders. | 谁手里有枪谁说了算 |
[27:47] | All right, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[27:48] | Please put the gun down. | 请你把枪放下 |
[27:50] | You got to let me lean on the son of a bitch. | 你应该让我来对付那个混蛋 |
[27:52] | I can trip him up with what I know about his partners. | 凭我对他的同伙的了解我可以揭穿他 |
[27:55] | Carmelo, I guarantee you — | 卡梅罗 我保证 |
[27:57] | You let me talk to this guy, he will change his tune | 只要你让我来和那家伙谈 码头的事 |
[27:59] | about what’s at that marina. | 他肯定会改口 |
[28:04] | A guarantee from a guy with a gun to his head. | 一个被人用枪指着脑袋的人还保证 |
[28:07] | Hell, you can take that straight to the bank. | 保证顶个屁用 |
[28:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | You get one shot. | 就一次机会 |
[28:21] | Okay. He bought himself some time. | 好了 他给自己争取了点时间 |
[28:25] | That’s Madeline. | 是麦德琳 |
[28:25] | We’re supposed to go back to the county clerk’s office. | 我们要一起去郡书记官办公室 |
[28:27] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[28:28] | There’s nothing we can do for sam from here. | 我们这边也帮不上萨姆什么忙 |
[28:32] | I guess you’re right. | 没错 |
[28:39] | Look, don’t worry about it, Mike. It’s Sam. | 别担心 迈克 他可是萨姆 |
[28:41] | It’s Sam. He’s gonna pull it out. | 他是萨姆 肯定应付得了 |
[28:50] | This has every current Florida license. | 所有佛罗里达的驾照都在这里了 |
[28:52] | If the con man you’re looking for is local, | 如果你们要找的那个骗子是本地人 |
[28:54] | he’s in here. | 应该就在这儿 |
[28:55] | And we can search by age range or birth date | 我们可以用年龄或者生日检索一下 |
[28:57] | and it’ll show us photos? | 这样能找出照片吗 |
[28:59] | Yes, but you’re still gonna be looking | 可以 但这样下来 |
[29:00] | at thousands of licenses. | 还是有好几千份 |
[29:02] | Not to say that it’s impossible, but… | 也不是说不可能 只是… |
[29:04] | It could take days. And you only have until 2:00. | 可能要好多天 不过你们只能待到两点 |
[29:08] | My daughter has a dance recital. I’m sorry. | 我要看女儿的歌舞演出 很抱歉 |
[29:10] | Oh. No, don’t you dare apologize. | 不 你哪用得着道歉呢 |
[29:12] | You’re too sweet. | 你真是好人 |
[29:14] | We might get a lucky break. | 这样我们还能多歇会儿 |
[29:16] | Well, I’m gonna go keep an eye out, | 我过去给你们把风 |
[29:18] | but, um, my fingers are crossed for you. | 但我还是祝你们好运 |
[29:20] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:21] | The most advanced computer | 最先进的电脑 |
[29:23] | is worse at identifying faces than a newborn baby. | 在识别人脸方面比新生婴儿还差劲 |
[29:26] | Unless a photo is taken straight on | 除非是在直接灯光下 |
[29:28] | under direct lighting, | 拍摄的照片 |
[29:30] | facial-recognition software is nearly worthless. | 否则面部识别软件几乎毫无作用 |
[29:32] | Fortunately, driver’s license photos | 幸运的是 驾驶证上的照片 |
[29:35] | are taken straight on under direct lighting | 正是由于这个原因 |
[29:37] | for exactly that reason. | 才特意在直接灯光下拍摄 |
[29:39] | Why aren’t we lighting up those dots | 为什么不能把录像上 |
[29:40] | all over the guy on the video? | 那个人全身的点变亮 |
[29:41] | It’s not a good enough angle. But this will work. | 虽然角度不好 不过应该可以 |
[29:43] | Whoever hired that imposter probably found him this way. | 雇他的人肯定也是这样找到他的 |
[29:46] | 62,000 people look like Michael? | 居然有六万两千人长得像迈克尔 |
[29:49] | Oh, come on. You heard the lady. | 得 你也听见那个女的说了 |
[29:51] | we don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[29:52] | Just give me a second to narrow it down. | 等会儿 我来把范围缩小一点 |
[29:55] | You are as impatient as Michael. | 你和迈克尔一样 都没耐心 |
[30:00] | Is something bothering you? Besides me. | 你有什么烦心事吗 除了我这老太婆 |
[30:06] | Your son wrapped Sam up in one of his CIA missions. | 你儿子把萨姆搅进他一个中情局的任务里 |
[30:09] | He knew it was dangerous. He knew it. | 他知道很危险 他明明知道危险 |
[30:12] | – And now… – what? | -现在呢 -怎么了 |
[30:14] | Sam is in real trouble. | 萨姆真的有危险了 |
[30:19] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:24] | 86 matches. That’s more like it. | 85个匹配结果 好弄多了 |
[30:26] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们快点 |
[30:28] | We don’t want to let Peggy be late for her daughter’s recital. | 我不想让佩吉赶不上她女儿的演出 |
[30:31] | You’re a liar. You were there. Admit it. | 你在撒谎 你当时就在场 认了吧 |
[30:34] | You were there when your buddy laid out the whole thing — | 你同伙谋划这些的时候你也在场啊 |
[30:37] | where I was supposed to be with the truck, | 说我的拖车当时该到哪了 |
[30:38] | how you were gonna steal the dope. | 连怎么偷货都想好了 |
[30:40] | You tell the truth, it’ll go a lot easier on you. | 你要是说实话 我就饶你一把 |
[30:43] | Never seen this man in life. | 这个人我从来没见过 |
[30:45] | Nice. Yeah. | 够嘴硬 是吗 |
[30:46] | Damn, that dude is made of solid steel. | 该死的 这伙计倒是真顽强 |
[30:49] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[30:50] | No. I can save you a bullet. | 不要 我可以给你省颗子弹 |
[30:53] | I can prove that he’s lying. | 我可以证明他撒谎 |
[30:55] | Then get on with it! | 那快证明啊 |
[30:56] | Go to his place, and you’ll see. | 到他住处去 你们等着瞧吧 |
[30:59] | My place? | 我住处 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:03] | Yeah, please. Go to my place. | 好吧 请便 去我住处吧 |
[31:05] | I stay at Sunview Motel, room 1-4. | 我住在阳光汽车旅馆 104号房 |
[31:09] | Okay. Good. There you go. That’s it. | 行 好了 去吧 这不结了 |
[31:12] | I’m telling you. The drugs were there. | 我告诉你们 毒品肯定在那里 |
[31:13] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[31:14] | He’s calling his shot. Now it’s up to us. | 他这是在冒险一搏 现在就靠我们了 |
[31:18] | Yeah, the Sunview Motel — | 好吧 阳光汽车旅馆 |
[31:19] | That’s, like, halfway to Fort Lauderdale. | 离这里相当于去劳德代尔堡一半的路程 |
[31:21] | Carmelo’s a lot closer. | 卡梅罗离得更近 |
[31:22] | There was a scale, some dope, | 有秤 一些毒品 |
[31:24] | a couple of guns, and yogurt — lots of yogurt. | 几支枪 酸奶 很多酸奶 |
[31:26] | – Don’t ask me why. – Yogurt? You lie. | -别问我为什么 -酸奶 你撒谎 |
[31:30] | Blueberry yogurt. | 还是蓝莓味的 |
[31:37] | Good to see he hasn’t lost his sense of humor. | 没想到这节骨眼上还这么耍宝 |
[31:41] | Think Fi’s gonna be pissed we took the car? | 你说开菲的车她会不会生气 |
[31:43] | I like to think she’ll be impressed it saved Sam’s life. | 要我说她肯定会忘不了这车救了萨姆 |
[31:45] | Here. Tell Pearce where we are. | 给你 告诉皮尔斯我们的位置 |
[31:47] | She needs to navigate for us. | 她要给我们导航 |
[31:55] | Navigation systems combine data from traffic helicopters, | 导航系统综合了交通直升机的观测数据 |
[31:59] | police scanners, and road sensors | 警方雷达和车速传感器 |
[32:01] | to estimate the driving time along your route. | 来估计行车时间 |
[32:03] | But compiling all that data creates a time lag. | 但是编译这些数据却造成时间滞后 |
[32:06] | 30th is a parking lot. You’re gonna want to take 23rd. | 30号是停车场 你们要走23号 |
[32:08] | After that, we good to take the causeway? | 这之后可以走人行道吗 |
[32:10] | Go for it. But use Grant when you get across. | 正在赶 穿过之后走格兰特路 |
[32:12] | There’s still no quicker way to get across town | 不过 目前在城市里穿行的最快办法 |
[32:15] | than being guided by somebody who has access | 就是有一个能够调用实时卫星图像的人 |
[32:17] | to real-time satellite imagery. | 来为你导航 |
[32:22] | The Sunview Motel. | 日景汽车旅馆 |
[32:23] | You live in a dump, Vlad. | 你住的地方可真烂 弗拉德 |
[32:29] | Carmelo, I need a minute. | 卡梅罗 等等 |
[32:31] | I said I need a minute! | 我说了等等 |
[32:32] | Keep having to drag your ass, that’s all you’re gonna get. | 你怎么老是事儿多 磨磨叽叽 |
[32:35] | Okay, look…look, I just wanted to say that, um, | 好吧 我想先打声招呼 |
[32:39] | what you’re gonna see in there is gonna piss you off. | 你看到里面的东西肯定会不爽 |
[32:41] | And while I think Vlad here is, you know, pretty much dogmeat, | 我觉得弗拉德基本上已经死定了 |
[32:44] | he’s not the mastermind or anything, | 这事也不是他策划的 |
[32:45] | so it’s those other guys you should go after. | 所以你要抓的是剩下那些人 |
[32:46] | If I wanted your opinion on how to run my business, | 我做生意不用你来说三道四 |
[32:49] | I’d beat it out of you. | 没逼你说你就闭嘴 |
[33:04] | This is not… | 不是… |
[33:07] | I did not — | 我没有 |
[33:08] | They moved it. | 他们拿过来的 |
[33:12] | At least now I know who’s telling the truth. | 至少我现在知道哪个说的是真话了 |
[33:16] | Take him inside. Take care of him. | 把他带进去 解决了 |
[33:20] | No, no. I tell truth. | 不 不 我没撒谎 |
[33:21] | Okay. See? | 好了 看见没 |
[33:22] | So you can tell I wasn’t lying about those bastards. | 这些混蛋做的事我没有撒谎吧 |
[33:25] | Did he say where he was gonna keep the stuff? | 他说了要在什么地方藏东西吗 |
[33:26] | Box Key Marina. | 鲍克斯基码头 |
[33:28] | Okay, then my job is done here. | 那这就没我事了 |
[33:29] | I don’t need a ride. | 不用你送 |
[33:30] | I’ll just — I’ll just catch a cab. | 我…我自己打车就行 |
[33:34] | You said I could go. | 你说我可以走的 |
[33:36] | I said that you would stay by my side till this is over. | 我说你要待在我身边直到事情结束 |
[33:39] | And I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[33:40] | Rico, call the guys. Tell them to load their guns. | 瑞科 打电话给伙计们 叫他们装好子弹 |
[33:44] | We’re gonna go get my drugs. | 我们要去抢回我的毒品 |
[33:51] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[33:53] | Well, since you put it that way…no! | 从你既然这口气… 不行 |
[33:54] | We need ops support right now. | 我们现在需要行动支援 |
[33:57] | Tell them to get to box key marina. | 让他们在鲍克斯基码头设卡 |
[33:58] | – The minute — – Westen, we can’t — | -等到… -韦斯顿 我们不能… |
[34:00] | The minute Carmelo’s guys attack the Serbs, | 等卡梅罗的人袭击了塞尔维亚人 |
[34:03] | We go in hard. We pull Sam out. | 我们就强行突入 把萨姆救出来 |
[34:05] | You get your drone. I get my guy. | 你拿你的无人机 我救我的人 |
[34:08] | As long as we wait until the Serbs are neutralized, | 只要我们等到塞尔维亚人被消灭 |
[34:10] | We have deniability. | 就能推得一干二净 |
[34:12] | It’ll look like the cops breaking up a gunfight. | 看起来是警察终止了枪战 |
[34:13] | Our source will be safe. | 我们的线人会很安全 |
[34:15] | That many boots on the ground with bullets flying | 场面混乱子弹横飞 |
[34:17] | could compromise the mission. | 会危及任务的 |
[34:19] | Once we’ve confirmed that Carmelo has found the drone, | 一旦我们确认卡梅罗找到了无人机 |
[34:21] | The police move in, as planned. | 警察就介入 正如所计划的 |
[34:23] | But maybe we can have — | 但或许我们能 |
[34:24] | We proceed as planned. | 我们按计划执行 |
[34:26] | Sam bet his life | 萨姆把性命押在了 |
[34:28] | that the Serbs have Carmelo’s drugs. | 塞尔维亚人拿了卡梅罗的毒品 |
[34:31] | When they find a predator drone instead, | 而当他们找到的是一架无人机时 |
[34:33] | How long you think before they shoot Sam?! | 你认为他们会等多久枪毙萨姆 |
[34:35] | Well, we’ll just have to hope he waits | 我们只能希望他等到 |
[34:37] | until the cops arrive. | 警察赶到 |
[34:42] | You do not leave your people swinging in the wind like this. | 你们不会这样弃自己的人于不顾的 |
[34:45] | Sam’s not our people. He’s not mission critical. | 萨姆不是我们的人 他对任务无关紧要 |
[34:54] | Hey. Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:58] | Just keep these bastards off my back. | 保证这些杂种别插手就行 |
[34:59] | I’ll take care of it myself. | 我会自己来解决 |
[35:08] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[35:10] | The plan is, my guys will shoot a bunch of bullets at the Serbs. | 计划是 我们会给塞尔维亚人吃一堆枪子儿 |
[35:12] | The bullets will enter their bodies and kill them. | 子弹会穿过他们的身体 杀死他们 |
[35:14] | Then we check the cargo, | 然后我们检查货物 |
[35:15] | and you pray that my drugs are still there. | 你就祈祷我的毒品还在那里吧 |
[35:17] | – Got it? – Bullets, death, drugs. | -明白 -开枪 杀人 拿货 |
[35:20] | Got it. | 明白 |
[35:25] | Well, at least part of the plan worked. | 至少部分计划是成功的 |
[35:26] | Carmelo sure found the spot. | 卡梅罗显然没找错地方 |
[35:28] | A bunch of armed Serbs on guard duty. | 一群全副武装的塞尔维亚人在站岗 |
[35:30] | I think we found the drone. | 我想我们找到无人机了 |
[35:33] | Looks like Carmelo brought his whole crew. | 看起来卡梅罗把人全带来了 |
[35:36] | It’s gonna get bloody here. | 会血流成河的 |
[35:37] | When I’m close, I’ll need a distraction. | 当我靠近时 给我引开他们 |
[35:39] | We got it. Go. | 明白 出发 |
[35:48] | Damn, it’s like one of those nature documentaries | 该死 就像其中一部自然纪录片 |
[35:50] | where a snake eats the other snake. | 同类互相残杀 |
[35:52] | I can never watch those. | 我从来都不敢看 |
[35:54] | Really? I love those. | 真的 我爱看 |
[36:00] | For a spy, sneaking into the middle of a gun battle | 对于间谍 偷偷潜入一场枪战 |
[36:02] | to pull someone out | 去营救人员 |
[36:03] | is one of the less popular assignments. | 并不是什么好活儿 |
[36:06] | It’s mostly about timing. | 其关键是要找准时机 |
[36:07] | Go in too early, and you have both sides shooting at you. | 进去太早 双方会都朝你开枪 |
[36:10] | Go in too late, and, well, you’re too late. | 进去太晚 就人死茶凉了 |
[36:13] | There we go. Victory is mine. | 来吧 这次赢得是我 |
[36:19] | What the hell was that? Lock it down out there. | 到底怎么回事 把外面看紧点 |
[36:23] | Sorry. I couldn’t let it happen twice in one week. | 抱歉 我不能容忍一星期输两次 |
[36:28] | How we looking? | 找到了吗 |
[36:29] | Boss, I got nothing. Our stuff isn’t here. | 老板 什么也没找到 东西不在这里 |
[36:33] | Chuck, we need to have a little talk | 恰克 我们得谈谈 |
[36:35] | because this looks a lot like a weapon | 因为这看起来很像武器 |
[36:37] | and nothing like my heroin. | 一点都不像我的海洛因 |
[36:38] | Right. I agree. | 对 我同意 |
[36:39] | But there’s got to be a second stash house. | 但肯定有第二个藏匿地点 |
[36:41] | It doesn’t mean they didn’t rip you off. | 这不意味着他们没拿你的货 |
[36:43] | Stop lying, before I kill you. | 在我杀掉你之前 别再撒谎了 |
[36:46] | Now, answer one question — | 现在 回答问题 |
[36:49] | Who the hell are you?! | 你到底是谁 |
[36:52] | That’s my friend Sam, | 那是我朋友萨姆 |
[36:53] | and I would really like it if you stop putting that gun at him | 麻烦你不要拿枪指着他 |
[36:56] | You. | 是你 |
[36:58] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:58] | I was starting to think these didn’t work. | 我还以为这玩意不管用了呢 |
[37:00] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[37:02] | That’s… Michael Westen. | 他是… 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[37:05] | And he used to be a spy. | 他曾是个间谍 |
[37:07] | We’re acquainted, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 我们认识 |
[37:11] | You hear those sirens, Carmelo? | 听见警笛了吗 卡梅罗 |
[37:13] | The cops are gonna get here in a few minutes. | 警察几分钟就到 |
[37:14] | And when they do, you can explain | 当他们到达时 你可以选择向他们解释 |
[37:16] | Either double homicide and a stolen weapon, | 两起谋杀外加走私武器 |
[37:19] | Or you can take my offer. | 或者你可以接受我的建议 |
[37:22] | Oh, it better be a very good offer. | 最好是个非常不错的建议 |
[37:24] | I have new friends at the CIA. | 我在中情局有新朋友 |
[37:25] | You surrender with us, we turn over the weapon, | 你向我们投降 我们移交武器 |
[37:28] | and you will walk away from this. | 然后你跟这件事无关 |
[37:30] | Or I have a better idea. | 或者我有更好的主意 |
[37:32] | I could kill you and leave before the cops get here. | 我可以杀了你在警察来之前离开 |
[37:36] | That is not a bad plan, | 这主意也不差 |
[37:38] | Except for the fact that I have a sniper outside | 问题是外面有我的狙击手 |
[37:41] | who will shoot you where you stand | 一旦你走出这栋楼 |
[37:42] | the moment you step outside of the building. | 他就会一枪崩了你 |
[37:44] | You can take this one. | 这个可以你来 |
[37:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:47] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[37:55] | So, what is it? | 那么 怎么样 |
[37:56] | Are you a drug dealer who killed two CIA assets | 你是要做杀死两名中情局人员 |
[38:00] | and stole a predator drone | 偷走捕食者无人机的毒贩 |
[38:01] | Or a hero | 还是做 |
[38:03] | who found stolen military technology | 找到被盗高科技武器 |
[38:05] | and seized it for the American government? | 抢过来交给美国政府的英雄呢 |
[38:09] | It’s your call. | 由你来决定 |
[38:21] | Seriously… | 说真的 |
[38:22] | I will kill you if I ever see you again. | 再让我见到你 我就毙了你 |
[38:25] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 是 我之前就听过 |
[38:31] | Beers, Mike. | 啤酒 迈克 |
[38:32] | I’m in the mood for multiple beers. | 我现在想多喝几杯 |
[38:34] | Michael. Sam. | 迈克尔 萨姆 |
[38:35] | That was a hell of a job you two pulled off. | 你们俩干得太出色了 |
[38:37] | I’m making a special notation in your files. | 我在你的档案里做了特别注释 |
[38:39] | And you brought my car. | 而且你把我的车也开来了 |
[38:41] | I thought I’d spare you the cab fare. | 我认为能给你节省出租车费 |
[38:42] | It seemed the least I could do. | 起码这是我能做的 |
[38:44] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | You two, get your bony asses off the hood. | 把你们俩的屁股从引擎盖上挪开 |
[38:48] | You look pretty pleased with yourselves for a couple of guys | 刚跟大毒贩达成协议 你们这些家伙 |
[38:51] | who just cut a deal with a drug kingpin. | 看起来却沾沾自喜 |
[38:53] | What the hell were you thinking? You know, we told you — | 你到底在想什么呢 我们说过… |
[38:55] | You said the Serbs couldn’t find out | 你们说塞尔维亚人不能 |
[38:57] | the CIA was involved. | 发现中情局的介入 |
[38:58] | But Carmelo finding out — | 可卡梅罗发现了 |
[39:00] | that wasn’t “Mission critical,” was it? | 这个不影响任务 不是吗 |
[39:02] | Do you really expect us | 你真的期望我们 |
[39:04] | to make good on immunity for that bastard? | 给那个杂种弄个豁免许可吗 |
[39:06] | Actually, I do, because if you let him go to jail, | 实际上 是 因为如果你们让他进了监狱 |
[39:08] | that bastard has no incentive to keep his mouth shut. | 那杂种可就不会积什么口德了 |
[39:11] | If we keep him out on the street, you really think — | 如果我们让他逍遥法外 你真的认为… |
[39:14] | Maybe Pearce can explain it to you. | 或许皮尔斯能解释给你们听 |
[39:16] | Ask her to talk real slow, and you might get it. | 让她说慢点 或许你们能听懂 |
[39:19] | As long as Carmelo’s got a reputation to protect — | 既然卡梅罗有了好名声就要维护 |
[39:22] | Well, that’s just beautiful, | 那样就好了 |
[39:24] | but have you heard the story he told the cops? | 不过你听见他跟警察说的了吗 |
[39:26] | The guy said he went to the marina with his buddies for a picnic. | 那家伙说他去码头跟朋友野餐 |
[39:29] | Then Serbs attacked, out of nowhere. | 然后不知哪来的塞尔维亚人袭击了他们 |
[39:31] | Oh, but luckily, Carmelo had the sense | 不过幸运的是 卡梅罗很明智 |
[39:32] | to bring all these automatic weapons with him to the picnic, | 带着自动武器去野餐 |
[39:34] | You know, instead of food. | 而不是食物 |
[39:35] | This is the official story we get to sell to the Miami police. | 这是我们要给迈阿密警局的官方说法 |
[39:37] | Yeah, this is what we get to do with this Carmelo guy. | 是 这是我们要为卡梅罗做的事 |
[39:39] | This is the mess you are leaving us with! | 这是你们留给我们的烂摊子 |
[39:40] | – Immunity. Fantastic. – Yeah, well, sucks being you, | -豁免 好极了 -是啊 倒霉的又是你们 |
[39:42] | but I guess that’s nothing new, right? | 不过我看没什么新意 对吗 |
[39:43] | Mr. Axe! | 亚克斯先生 |
[39:45] | Not so fast. | 别急着走 |
[39:47] | We need our glasses back. | 眼镜还给我们 |
[39:49] | Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. | 是吗 很抱歉 |
[39:51] | I…lost them. | 我… 丢了 |
[39:59] | Sam, I just want to say — | 萨姆 我只想说… |
[40:00] | You don’t have to, Mike. | 迈克 不用说了 |
[40:04] | I was gonna say you owe me one. | 我想说你欠我一个人情 |
[40:09] | And I owe you 50. | 我欠你五十个 |
[40:14] | There you are. | 你们在这里啊 |
[40:15] | best actress And best supporting actress | 达德郡书记官办公室里的 |
[40:17] | at the Dade county clerk’s office. | 最佳女主角和女配角 |
[40:22] | Do you mean, “Thank you both so much” | 你是在说”非常感谢你们” |
[40:24] | for finding that impersonator that was used to frame you? | 找到假扮你的演员了吗 |
[40:28] | I do. That’s what I mean. | 是的 就这意思 |
[40:30] | So, what did you find? | 你们找到了什么 |
[40:32] | It’s all right here. | 全都在这了 |
[40:33] | But first, we need to talk. | 不过首先 我们要谈谈 |
[40:37] | You are taking big risks, Michael — | 你冒那么大风险 迈克尔 |
[40:40] | putting Sam in danger, | 让萨姆深入虎穴 |
[40:41] | getting involved in the CIA investigation | 又参与中情局的调查 |
[40:43] | that could lead right back to you… | 有可能查到你身上 |
[40:45] | All of it! | 所有这些 |
[40:46] | Fi — | 菲 |
[40:46] | No, Michael. You listen. | 不 迈克尔 你听着 |
[40:48] | I tried to teach you not to play with fire when you were little. | 你小时候我就教育你不要玩火 |
[40:51] | Apparently, I failed. | 显然 我失败了 |
[40:52] | I don’t have much choice. What else can I do? | 我没得选择 我还能怎么办 |
[40:55] | You can make sure your friends are not in danger, | 你可以确保你的朋友不陷入危险 |
[40:56] | Or maybe even put them first. | 又或者先替他们考虑 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:09] | Take a look at your stand-in. | 看看你的替身 |
[41:11] | He wouldn’t pass for you in person, | 他和你长得并不是特别像 |
[41:13] | but he did a pretty good job on tape. | 但他在录像带上表现不错 |
[41:15] | He’s an organ donor. He has no criminal record. | 他是器官捐献者 没有犯罪记录 |
[41:17] | I’m sure he didn’t even know what he was involved in. | 估计他都不知道自己卷进了什么 |
[41:19] | I want to know what you’re gonna do to him. | 我想知道你们要拿他怎么办 |
[41:36] | So, you found the fake Michael Westen, huh? | 冒牌迈克尔·韦斯顿就在你眼前了 |
[41:38] | That’s great, buddy. | 好极了 兄弟 |
[41:39] | Yeah, Fi and my mom tracked him down, | 是 菲和我妈找到他的 |
[41:41] | and I tailed him here. | 我跟踪他到这里 |
[41:42] | Name’s Jacob Starky. | 名字叫雅各布·斯塔基 |
[41:44] | 雅各布·斯塔基 冒牌迈克尔·韦斯顿 | |
[41:47] | I told Pearce the tapes were a dead end. | 我跟皮尔斯说录像带什么也没发现 |
[41:49] | We got a little breathing room for the moment. | 现在我们有一点点缓冲的时间 |
[41:51] | Good-looking fella. | 小伙子长得不错 |
[41:53] | Doesn’t quite have your chin, though. | 尽管下巴不太像你 |
[41:56] | That means a lot coming from you. | 你终于发现了 |
[41:58] | Wait. Here we go. | 等等 来了 |
[42:04] | That looks shady. | 看起来很可疑 |
[42:09] | Okay, that looks very shady. | 是的 非常可疑 |
[42:11] | So, our new pal Jacob is buying a glock, Mikey. | 这个新朋友雅各布买了把格洛克 迈迈 |
[42:14] | What do you think he needs a gun for? | 你觉得他要枪干什么 |
[42:15] | I don’t know, but it looks like | 不知道 但看起来 |
[42:17] | things are about to get interesting. | 事情越来越有趣了 |