时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | Mysterious trips around the world with Max. | 跟着麦克斯 世界各地各种神秘任务 |
[00:47] | I mean, he’s, what, your keeper or whatever? | 我说 他是啥 你的管理员还是什么的吗 |
[00:50] | He’s my agency contact. | 他是我的组织联络人 |
[00:52] | 麦克斯 迈克尔的组织联络人 | |
[00:54] | You’ve been putting up some w’s lately. | 你最近长胖了 |
[00:55] | The right people are starting to take notice. | 聪明的人得自己留意留意了 |
[00:57] | Michael westen, soon-to-be reinstated agent of the CIA. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 即将复职的中情局探员 |
[01:00] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[01:01] | That sounds great, Max. Thanks for everything. | 棒极了 麦克斯 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[01:06] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[01:08] | Stay with me. Stay with me, Max. | 别丢下我 别丢下我 麦克斯 |
[01:11] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[01:15] | Fi, someone shot Max, the police are on the way, | 菲 有人击毙了麦克斯 警察要来了 |
[01:18] | And I think I’m holding the murder weapon. | 我大概刚刚拿着凶器 |
[01:20] | I covered my tracks… | 我隐藏了我的行踪 |
[01:24] | …So I covered the tracks of the killer. | 也隐藏了凶手的行踪 |
[01:26] | Michael, we have to do something about that gun. | 迈克尔 这枪必须处理掉 |
[01:28] | And we need to get an alibi for you, like, right now. | 还得马上给你弄个像样的不在场证明 |
[01:31] | Let’s go to work. | 开始行动吧 |
[01:37] | As a spy, | 作为一个间谍 |
[01:38] | You’re in the information business — | 你总在跟情报打交道 |
[01:40] | Stealing it, protecting it, | 偷窃情报 保护情报 |
[01:42] | And, if you have to, destroying it. | 有时不得已的话 还需毁灭情报 |
[01:44] | Some secrets are so dangerous | 有些秘密太过危险 |
[01:46] | that you can’t allow them to continue to exist. | 以至于你不能让它们继续存在 |
[01:49] | A murder weapon that implicates you | 比如一把让你牵涉上 |
[01:51] | in a crime you didn’t commit, for example, | 不曾犯下的罪行的凶器 |
[01:53] | is a secret best kept with 4,000 degrees of burning thermite. | 最好是用四千度的铝热剂销毁掉 |
[01:58] | Hey. Got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[02:00] | – How’d it go? – Okay. | -进展如何 -还行 |
[02:01] | I put together some credit-card receipts | 我用一些信用卡记录 |
[02:03] | putting everyone in key west yesterday on a little vacation. | 让所有人昨天都去西礁岛度了个假 |
[02:05] | Key west? | 西礁岛[迈阿密西南岛屿] |
[02:07] | Hey. You want an alibi on such short notice, | 在这么短的时间内想要个不在场证明 |
[02:08] | you don’t get to be picky. | 你就别挑了吧 |
[02:11] | You guys are melting down a gun. | 你们要销毁手枪 |
[02:12] | I don’t have much choice. | 我没办法 |
[02:13] | Whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. | 不管是谁干的这事 他们肯定是预谋好的 |
[02:15] | They managed to put a murder weapon in Michael’s hands and get away clean. | 他们想把凶器栽赃给迈克尔然后溜之大吉 |
[02:18] | I just want to put this out there. | 我只是想把话说明白 |
[02:19] | If we go to the cops now — | 如果我们现在去找警察的话 |
[02:20] | No. It’s not gonna fly. I talked to the cops. | 没用的 我跟警察聊过 |
[02:22] | The CIA has taken over the scene. | 中情局接管了犯罪现场 |
[02:24] | They got a case officer down here now. | 他们派了一个案件负责人来 |
[02:26] | And she wants me in for a chat. | 而且她还想跟我聊聊 |
[02:27] | Oh. Great. Perfect. | 好极了 太好了 |
[02:30] | And you have no idea who killed Max? | 谁杀了麦克斯还是毫无头绪吗 |
[02:31] | None. Could be an enemy of Max’s | 没有头绪 可能是某个麦克斯的敌人 |
[02:33] | who wants a burned spy for a fall guy | 想要一个被封杀的间谍当替罪羊 |
[02:35] | or an enemy of mine looking to keep me out of the game. | 也有可能是我的敌人想让我滚蛋 |
[02:37] | What about the people who burned you? | 那些封杀你的人呢 |
[02:38] | You said you had doubts about that investigation. | 你说过你对之前的调查有质疑 |
[02:40] | Anything’s possible, | 一切皆有可能 |
[02:41] | but I’m not gonna be able | 但如果我因为一级谋杀而入狱的话 |
[02:43] | to find out if I’m in jail for first-degree murder. | 就发现不了真相了 |
[02:44] | We have to get rid of the gun. | 我们得赶紧销毁掉这把枪 |
[02:45] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[02:46] | Once you start a cover-up, there’s no going back. | 一旦你开始掩盖真相 就没有回头路了 |
[02:48] | It’s already started. | 已经走上不归路了 |
[02:49] | I trashed the key logs at the murder scene | 我销毁了犯罪现场的进出记录 |
[02:51] | and wiped the place down. | 清理了犯罪痕迹 |
[02:52] | The only thing that’s gonna save me is finding the real killer. | 只有找出真凶才能救我 |
[02:55] | This train’s rolling, brother. | 火车已经开动了 兄弟 |
[02:56] | The only question is whether you get on board. | 唯一的问题是你上不上车 |
[02:59] | Hell yeah. I’m on board. Yeah. | 当然了 我加入 |
[03:32] | You must be Michael Westen. | 你肯定是迈克尔·韦斯顿了 |
[03:33] | I’m agent Pearce. Thanks for coming. | 我是皮尔斯探员 谢谢你能来 |
[03:36] | No place I’d rather be. | 我也不想去别的地方 |
[03:38] | Max was… | 麦克斯是 |
[03:39] | A friend? I know. | 你的朋友 我知道 |
[03:41] | I’d, uh, offer my condolences, | 节哀顺变 |
[03:42] | but I’m much better at catching bad guys than shedding tears. | 但是比起哀伤流泪我更擅长抓住凶手 |
[03:46] | We’ll find whoever did this. | 不管是谁干的 我们都要把他揪出来 |
[03:47] | 皮尔斯 中情局侦探 | |
[03:49] | What can I do? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[03:50] | Let me walk you through the scene. | 让我带你看看犯罪现场 |
[03:52] | You be the killer. | 假设你是凶手 |
[03:54] | We found two bullets out in the hallway, | 我们在外面的走廊里发现了两颗子弹 |
[03:56] | So if you’re the killer, you fire on Max out there, miss, | 如果你是凶手的话 你在那边没有射中麦克斯 |
[04:01] | then chase him in here. | 然后追他到这边 |
[04:02] | Blood spatter says Max was… | 从血迹上看 麦克斯就在 |
[04:06] | where I’m standing. | 我现在站的位置 |
[04:08] | You bust in, put two shots in his back. | 你破门而入 朝他的背部开了两枪 |
[04:10] | He bleeds out here. | 他在这儿失血而亡 |
[04:12] | Now Max is dead. What do you do? | 现在麦克斯已经死了 你会怎么做 |
[04:15] | Run to the exit. | 冲向出口 |
[04:16] | I think you head for the key log. | 我觉得你朝着进出记录去了 |
[04:19] | So, you rip the hard drive out of the wall. | 然后你把墙上的硬盘拔下来了 |
[04:21] | Now there’s no record of your entry. | 现在这里没有你的进出记录了 |
[04:23] | But how do you get out clean? | 但你怎么悄无声息地离开呢 |
[04:26] | Elevator. | 电梯 |
[04:27] | No trace. Try again. | 没发现踪迹 再猜 |
[04:30] | I hope you’re not asking me to jump. | 我希望你不是想让我跳下去 |
[04:33] | Oh, you’re the killer in this little exercise. | 在这个小测验里你是凶手啊 |
[04:36] | Is that how you escaped? | 你是这么逃脱的吗 |
[04:37] | Not unless I could fly. | 除非我能飞啊 |
[04:39] | We found rope fibers, and I got friction marks right here. | 我们发现了绳纤维 这里还有摩擦的痕迹 |
[04:42] | The killer rappelled down. Probably had help. | 凶手攀爬而下 可能还有人接应 |
[04:46] | How are your climbing skills? | 你的攀爬技术怎么样 |
[04:47] | Not bad. Why? | 还行吧 怎么了 |
[04:50] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌犯吗 |
[04:51] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[04:52] | when I heard a burned spy | 当我听到一个被封杀的间谍 |
[04:53] | was mixed up with Max, | 跟麦克斯牵涉在一起的时候 |
[04:55] | My first instinct was to fit you for a head bag. | 我的直觉告诉我肯定是你 |
[04:57] | I appreciate your restraint. | 感谢你还没杀了我 |
[04:59] | Well, you did show up today. | 你今天还真来了 |
[05:00] | And as your new agency contact, | 作为你新的组织联络人 |
[05:02] | A head bag wouldn’t have started us off on the right foot. | 这点小误会不会阻止我们找出真凶 |
[05:05] | You’re Max’s replacement? | 你是麦克斯的后任吗 |
[05:07] | We worked on some operations together. | 我们一起完成过几次任务 |
[05:08] | I have some investigations experience. | 我也有一些调查经验 |
[05:12] | I asked for this assignment. | 其实是我请求的这次任命 |
[05:14] | Max was one of the good guys. | 麦克斯是个好人 |
[05:16] | I want to find out who did this just as much as you do. | 我跟你一样急切的想知道谁是凶手 |
[05:19] | I’d love to have you on the team. | 我希望你能加入 |
[05:21] | You should know this about me, though — | 不过有些我的事情你得知道 |
[05:23] | I’ve got a pit bull at home, | 我在家养了一只斗牛犬 |
[05:26] | and I learned how to run an investigation from her. | 我从它身上学到怎么进行调查工作 |
[05:28] | She sinks her teeth in, she doesn’t let go. | 它用牙齿紧紧咬住 不让猎物逃走 |
[05:32] | ever. | 从不 |
[05:34] | She sounds like a nice dog. | 这么说来它是只好狗 |
[05:36] | She can be. | 她有时是 |
[05:39] | But she is a very, very determined bitch | 但是当它想要某一样东西时 |
[05:42] | when she wants something. | 它就是一只非常非常有决心的贱狗 |
[05:45] | I need to know I can count on you. | 我得确信我能指望你 |
[05:48] | I’m your man. | 我是你的人了 |
[05:49] | I was hoping you’d say that, Michael. | 正合我意 迈克尔 |
[06:10] | I don’t get it. You’re joining the CIA manhunt? | 我就不明白了 你加入了中情局的调查 |
[06:14] | Did you forget that search could end up at your doorstep, Michael? | 调查的结果可能就是你啊 迈克尔 |
[06:17] | If I’m one of the hunters, maybe I can avoid that. | 如果我参与调查的话 也许我就能避免啊 |
[06:19] | Plus, looking over Pearce’s shoulder | 并且 留意皮尔斯 |
[06:21] | gives me a bird’s-eye view of the entire investigation. | 能让我对调查有个整体的把握 |
[06:23] | We should be working our own angle to find out who killed max. | 我们应该从我们自己的方法找出凶手 |
[06:26] | Pearce is already checking the cellphone activity from the day of Max’s murder. | 皮尔斯已经在查麦克斯死那天的手机通话记录了 |
[06:30] | Why can’t I just cheat off her notes? | 为什么我不转移她的视线呢 |
[06:32] | – You think the killer made a call? – Maybe. | -你认为凶手打过电话 -有可能 |
[06:34] | I’ve never seen the police respond that fast. | 我从没见警察来得那么快过 |
[06:35] | At least I can make sure | 至少我能保证 |
[06:37] | that they don’t track the phone call I made to you. | 他们不去调查我打给你的电话 |
[06:41] | so, check the phone records. | 好吧 那就查查通话记录吧 |
[06:43] | But if Pearce starts poking around, | 但如果皮尔斯往其它方面调查的话 |
[06:45] | don’t forget there are no conjugal visits in CIA jail. | 不要忘了中情局监狱里可没有配偶探访 |
[06:52] | Is that who you’re supposed to be meeting here? | 他就是你约在这见的人吗 |
[06:53] | – Yeah. – Bad time for a client. | -是啊 -真不是个接客的好时间 |
[06:55] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[06:56] | He was with the special forces in Afghanistan. | 他来自阿富汗的特种部队 |
[06:58] | My C.O. tracked me down, asked for a favor. | 我的指挥官找到了我 请我帮个忙 |
[07:01] | And you’re — | 那你准备 |
[07:01] | Not telling the captain who pulled me out of a burning jeep | 总不能对救过我一命的队长 |
[07:04] | That “I don’t really have the time right now.” | 说我现在没空吧 |
[07:06] | Michael. Lieutenant Ethan Reed. | 迈克尔 我是中尉伊森·里德 |
[07:08] | Mrs. Westen. | 韦斯顿夫人 你好 |
[07:11] | Why don’t you grab a seat, lieutenant? | 中尉 请坐 |
[07:14] | So, what can I do for you? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[07:15] | Captain Novak didn’t tell me, really, what this was about | 诺瓦克队长没跟我说到底什么事 |
[07:18] | Other than we have a lot in common. | 就一直说我们有很多共同点 |
[07:19] | Well, the CIA recruiters on base were hounding me pretty bad | 中情局也是死缠烂打的要招募我 |
[07:22] | Until I made it clear I wasn’t interested. | 我连连拒绝之后他们才罢休 |
[07:24] | Or maybe it’s that I beat your sharpshooting record | 大概是因为我在犀牛营地 |
[07:26] | At Camp Rhino — | 打破了你的神射手记录 |
[07:28] | 94% from 600 meters. | 600米命中率百分之94 |
[07:30] | 90… Ninety — | |
[07:33] | So, you’re here to pick up the trophy? | 你是过来炫耀的吗 |
[07:35] | No, no. I, um… | 不是 |
[07:38] | Is there somewhere we can talk that’s more private? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[07:41] | let’s take a walk. | 边走边说 |
[07:43] | So, I got back from my tour in Afghanistan | 几个月以前我在阿富汗服完役 |
[07:45] | A couple of months ago, and I found out | 回家之后发现 |
[07:46] | That my sister was dating this guy, Brandon, | 我妹妹在和这个布兰登约会 |
[07:49] | A-and I knew he was a scumbag, but he seemed harmless. | 我知道他是个无赖 但也看上去人畜无害 |
[07:52] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[07:54] | He, uh, he nearly beat her to death. | 他差点把我妹妹打死 |
[07:56] | He put her in intensive care. | 现住在重症病房 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, Ethan. Have the cops done anything? | 真遗憾 伊森 警察怎么说 |
[08:00] | They’d arrest him if he fell in their lap, | 警察抓住他当然会逮捕 |
[08:02] | But they’re not looking for him very hard. | 但他们一直没下功夫找人 |
[08:04] | I thought you could help me track him down | 你应该能帮我找到人吧 |
[08:05] | Using some of your resources. | 你人脉那么广 |
[08:08] | – Right up my alley. – Fi. | -那你找对人了 -菲 |
[08:10] | You end up finding Brandon. What next? | 找到布兰登之后打算怎么办 |
[08:13] | After what he did to Heather… | 他这样对希瑟 |
[08:15] | I think Ethan’s already picked flowers for Brandon’s funeral. | 我觉得伊森想看布兰登下地狱吧 |
[08:18] | You’re not thinking this through. She’s your sister. | 你得想清楚 她是你妹妹 |
[08:20] | It won’t take long for the cops to figure out | 警察肯定马上 |
[08:22] | You’re the number-one suspect. | 把你列为首要嫌疑犯的 |
[08:24] | So, that’s it? You’re saying you’re not gonna help? | 那你帮不了我了吗 |
[08:26] | No. If you want my help, | 不是 如果让我帮 |
[08:27] | Brandon goes to jail, not to the morgue. | 答应我送布兰登去监狱 而不是杀了他 |
[08:30] | Fine. But I’m coming along every step of the way. | 好吧 但我要全程参与 |
[08:32] | When we catch him, I want to be there. | 抓住他的时候我一定要在场 |
[08:33] | At the very least, I owe this guy a broken nose. | 至少至少 我要打断他的鼻子 |
[08:35] | 委托人 伊森 | |
[08:38] | – I can live with that. – Go to your meeting. | -可以接受 -去开会吧 |
[08:40] | I’ll call Sam and see if we can lure Brandon out of hiding. | 我打给山姆看能不能把布兰登引出来 |
[08:58] | Mrs. Depaolo? | 迪帕罗夫人 |
[09:00] | We don’t mean to bother you, | 打扰了 |
[09:01] | but is your son, Brandon, here? | 你的儿子布兰登在吗 |
[09:02] | Sorry. He moved out years ago. | 抱歉 他早搬出去了 |
[09:05] | Oh, uh, could you tell us where to find him? | 能告知下他现在的住址吗 |
[09:07] | Because brandon’s got himself a brand-new laptop, | 如果布兰登拿到支票的话 |
[09:09] | Hell, maybe even an ipad, if this check ever finds him. | 就能换个电脑了 说不定还能买个爱拍呢 |
[09:12] | I don’t know where he is. Ah. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[09:15] | And why is he getting a check? | 为什么给他一张支票呢 |
[09:17] | It’s a legal matter. | 是法律上的事情 |
[09:18] | Your son had some auto-body work done | 几年前您儿子在布里克 |
[09:19] | At a shop in Brickell a couple years back. | 的一个汽修厂修车 |
[09:21] | Well, the owner of the shop just lost a class-action lawsuit. | 店主刚刚输掉了一场集体诉讼官司 |
[09:24] | He was overcharging his customers. | 被控对客人收费过高 |
[09:25] | Brandon was a customer, so brandon gets a check. | 布兰登也曾是顾客 所以得到了支票作为赔偿 |
[09:28] | I mean, two g’s may not seem like much, but — | 确实 2000块不算多 |
[09:30] | – $2,000? – I know it’s an inconvenience, | -有2000块 -确实给您添麻烦了 |
[09:33] | But maybe you could take the check | 您能收下支票 |
[09:35] | And hand it off to brandon next time you see him? | 下次见到布兰登的时候给他吗 |
[09:37] | I — I could do that. | 可以啊 |
[09:40] | Great. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:47] | So, she took the check. Now what? | 她收下了支票 然后呢 |
[09:48] | Well, now Cathy takes the money to Brandon, | 要么凯茜把支票拿给布兰登 |
[09:50] | Or he shows up here. | 要么布兰登回家拿 |
[09:51] | Almost always works, but it’s not fast. | 这招屡试不爽 但上钩比较慢 |
[09:53] | Why don’t you go home? We’ll take the first shift. | 你先回去吧 我们先值班 |
[09:55] | No. No, I’m on every shift. | 不 我要在这一直守着 |
[10:01] | Lucky us. | 省事了 |
[10:02] | Whether you’re operating out of a war room in langley | 无论是在兰利[CIA所在地]的军情室 |
[10:05] | Or commandeering a hotel in south beach, | 还是征用南滩的酒店 |
[10:08] | All CIA investigations work the same. | 所有中情局的调查都是大同小异 |
[10:11] | Because analysts are tied | 因为分析员只需轻动手指 |
[10:13] | Directly into federal and local databases, | 就随时可以 |
[10:15] | They have information at their fingertips. | 调用联邦和当地数据库 |
[10:18] | What they don’t have is a magic button | 但没有仙人给他们指出 |
[10:20] | That tells them what is a real lead | 哪里是活线索 |
[10:22] | And what is a dead end. | 哪里又是死胡同 |
[10:23] | That takes boots on the ground, eyeballs on the screens, | 这就需要在外侦查的外勤 电脑前的分析师 |
[10:27] | And lots and lots of coffee. | 和很多很多的咖啡 |
[10:29] | What, the CIA can’t afford filing cabinets? | 中情局买不起文件柜吗 |
[10:32] | Oh. I don’t think I’ll be getting much sleep | 我觉得在抓到杀麦克斯的人之前 |
[10:33] | Until we find max’s killer. | 我也用不到这张床了 |
[10:35] | So, where are we? What are we doing? | 现在调查得如何 下一步怎么办 |
[10:36] | We’d like to revisit your final operation with Max. | 我们想调查下你和麦克斯的最后一次任务 |
[10:38] | I read the file — some sort of corporate espionage | 我读了卷宗 好像是商业间谍案 |
[10:41] | The French were involved with? | 法国人幕后指使的那个 |
[10:42] | Dead end. Got out clean. | 死胡同 没线索 |
[10:43] | The operation before that, then. | 那就调查再前一个案子 |
[10:45] | I’m telling you, that’s not where you want to look. | 直说吧 你这样查不出线索的 |
[10:47] | We were doing small-scale field operations, | 我们只是做一些小的案子 |
[10:50] | Nothing that would get anyone killed. | 害不死人的 |
[10:51] | If you are trashing my leads, | 你说我的调查方向不对 |
[10:53] | You better have something to suggest. | 那你最好给些建议 |
[10:55] | How about cellphone activity around Max’s office? | 查查麦克斯办公室附近的电话活动 |
[10:58] | The FBI’s gonna run them down. | 联调局在查呢 |
[11:00] | Fbi? That’s three weeks of red tape. | 联调局 繁文缛节那么多 |
[11:01] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 能相信他们吗 |
[11:03] | These investigations take time, michael. You know that. | 调查需要时间 迈克尔 你懂的 |
[11:07] | Someone who’s not “Official” | 某非官方人物出场 |
[11:09] | Could work a lot faster than the FBI. | 肯定比联调局速度快多了 |
[11:13] | If that were the case, | 如果这样的话 |
[11:15] | I wouldn’t want to know details, | 我是不想知道细节了 |
[11:17] | Because if that person got caught digging… | 因为如果有人被抓 |
[11:19] | They’d be on their own. | 那他们得自己负责 |
[11:23] | It was nice not seeing you today. | 今天真高兴没见到你 |
[11:35] | What’s with the “Yellow pages”? | 看黄页干嘛 |
[11:36] | Just a little pleasure reading. | 放松心情呗 |
[11:41] | This is taking forever. Brandon’s not gonna show. | 还有完没完了 布兰登不会出现了 |
[11:43] | He’ll show. Just be patient. | 会的 耐心点 |
[11:45] | In Afghanistan, things were a lot simpler, you know? | 在阿富汗 事情简单多了 |
[11:48] | You get your orders, you get your bullets, take your shot. | 拿到指令和枪子 开枪完事 |
[11:51] | Who do you think gets the intel | 那告诉你枪往哪里指 |
[11:52] | To tell you where to point your rifle and take that shot? | 子弹往哪里打的人又是谁 |
[11:55] | A spy sitting in a car all day. | 还不是整天坐在车里的间谍 |
[11:58] | At least we got yogurt. | 至少我们有酸奶喝 |
[12:01] | Hold on. We have a guest. | 稍等 有人来了 |
[12:04] | Yep, that’s Brandon, all right. | 确实是布兰登 |
[12:05] | That son of a bitch. | 这个狗娘养的 |
[12:07] | Hold on. Hold on. We talked about this. | 等会 我们谈好的 |
[12:08] | We’ll grab him on the way out. | 他出来的时候再抓 |
[12:09] | Whether you’re kidnapping a ruthless dictator | 无论你在国外绑架 |
[12:12] | In a foreign country | 暴政的领导人 |
[12:13] | Or snatching an abusive boyfriend off the street, | 或是绑架一个有家暴倾向的男友 |
[12:15] | It’s best not to leave a mess behind. | 最好不要留下啥把柄 |
[12:17] | Using your target’s own car as a getaway vehicle | 用目标人物的车逃跑 |
[12:20] | Keeps neighbors from asking about the missing owner. | 省得邻居问东问西 |
[12:23] | Plus, you don’t have to pay for gas. | 正好也不用交油钱了 |
[12:27] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[12:29] | We’re just gonna ask you some questions. | 只想问你几个问题 |
[12:30] | You think you could beat on my sister and get away with it? | 你打了我妹妹就想跑 |
[12:32] | – Ethan! – I didn’t — I d– | -伊森 -我没…没 |
[12:34] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[12:35] | He didn’t give a beating. He took one. | 他不是打人的那个 他也挨打了 |
[12:37] | What does that mean? | 啥意思 |
[12:38] | It means there’s more to this than what we know. | 肯定有我们不知的隐情 |
[12:39] | Look at his face. | 看他的脸 |
[12:41] | Stand down. Stand down. | 放手 放手 |
[12:43] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 放松 没事了 |
[12:45] | We’re just gonna go for a little ride. | 跟我们走 |
[12:47] | Gonna sort this out. | 把这事搞清楚 |
[12:51] | Really? | 这歌你也听 |
[12:57] | I didn’t touch your sister, man. I would never hurt heather. | 我没动手 我怎么可能伤害希瑟 |
[12:59] | Then tell us who did. | 告诉我谁干的 |
[13:01] | It’s my boss, Brad Ramsey. | 我的老板布拉德·拉姆齐 |
[13:03] | He runs a medical-insurance scam in Homestead. | 他在霍姆斯代市做医疗保险诈骗的行当 |
[13:05] | He’d give me money to pay off medical clerks. | 给我钱去买通医务代表 |
[13:08] | I wanted to do something nice for Heather, | 我想取悦希瑟 |
[13:10] | So I skimmed some of the cash to take her away for the weekend. | 我抽了点钱带她周末去度假 |
[13:13] | And Ramsey found out. | 被拉姆齐发现了 |
[13:14] | Heather fought back. I tried to help. | 希瑟反击 我也帮忙了 |
[13:16] | You left her bleeding in the driveway of a hospital | 你把血流不止的她像流浪狗一样 |
[13:20] | Like a stray dog. | 丢在了医院门口 |
[13:21] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我应该如何做 |
[13:22] | You were supposed to protect her! | 你应该保护她的 |
[13:23] | And what about you, big bro? | 老兄你又在哪里 |
[13:25] | Heather tried calling you for help, | 希瑟想打给你寻求帮助 |
[13:26] | But you were too busy | 但是你永远那么忙 |
[13:27] | playing captain america in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗当你的美国大兵 |
[13:30] | Hey. Interrogation 101 — | 审讯第一课 |
[13:32] | You lose your head, they stop talking. | 你失去理智 他们就不再坦白 |
[13:35] | You can skip the spy school. | 少来间谍学校这套了 |
[13:36] | This bastard is the reason | 这畜生就是 |
[13:37] | Heather’s breathing through a tube right now. | 希瑟现在只能用呼吸机的原因 |
[13:38] | Breaking his jaw is not gonna get him to talk. | 打断他的颌骨能有什么用 |
[13:42] | Go on. Cool off. Go outside. | 淡定 出去走走 |
[13:45] | Okay. Upsy-daisy. | 好了 没事起来吧 |
[13:47] | Stop crying. You’re all right. | 别跟个姑娘似的 你没事 |
[13:50] | Now, if you don’t cooperate, | 现在 若你不配合 |
[13:52] | I’m gonna let Ethan come back in here and talk to you. | 我就让伊森回来主持大局 |
[13:55] | Alone. | 一对一 |
[13:57] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:59] | All right. Tell me everything you know about Brad Ramsey. | 好了 关于布拉德·拉姆齐你知道多少 |
[14:05] | People tend to think spies are motivated | 人们会以为 参与间谍工作都是出于 |
[14:08] | by love of the game, desire for adventure, | 喜欢游戏 乐于冒险 |
[14:10] | or patriotic fervor. | 或是忠贞爱国 |
[14:12] | The truth, though, is that you don’t choose a life | 事实却是 身为特工 |
[14:14] | as a covert operative | 生活将不由你掌控 |
[14:15] | unless something deeper is going on beneath the surface, | 除非遭遇阴谋陷害 |
[14:18] | something more personal, | 藏有难言之隐 |
[14:19] | something harder to explain, | 或是苦痛交加的事 |
[14:21] | and something a lot more painful. | 否则不会成为特工 |
[14:23] | I should have been there. | 我当时应该在她身边 |
[14:25] | It wasn’t your fault. | 错不在你 |
[14:26] | She was so beautiful. | 她那么美丽 |
[14:30] | Now look at her. | 可现在呢 |
[14:34] | If you want to get the guy who put her in here… | 如果你想找到伤害她的人 |
[14:38] | …I know how to do it. | 我有办法 |
[14:43] | So, that’s the guy who beat my sister? | 他就是打我妹妹的人吗 |
[14:46] | That’s him. | 是他没错 |
[14:47] | Ramsey runs the scam Brandon was wrapped up with. | 拉姆齐实施诈骗 布兰登负责收尾 |
[14:50] | 拉姆齐 诈骗专家 | |
[14:52] | The other chucklehead is Joel Davenport. | 他旁边的傻瓜是乔尔·达文波特 |
[14:54] | He steals medicare numbers | 他窃取医疗保险号码 |
[14:56] | so Ramsey can use them to bilk the insurance companies. | 以便拉姆齐蒙骗保险公司 |
[14:58] | 乔尔 拉姆齐的走狗 | |
[15:00] | These guys are ruining a lot of lives. | 这些家伙正在摧残生命 |
[15:02] | This clinic used to help people, | 诊所本该救死扶伤 |
[15:03] | but now it’s basically just a private ATM for these scumbags. | 现在却成了这群混蛋的私人取款机 |
[15:06] | So the guy’s even more of a bastard than we thought? | 他们比我们想像的还要糟糕吗 |
[15:08] | Same plan as before, right? | 计划不变吧 |
[15:10] | Dragging Ramsey to the police isn’t an option now. | 现在就不只把拉姆齐扔给警察这么简单了 |
[15:12] | The cops were your idea, remember? | 是你说要交给警察的 没忘吧 |
[15:14] | Well, your sister basically helped rip off a scam artist. | 你妹妹有骗他们的钱 |
[15:17] | Man, I’m just saying | 我是说 |
[15:18] | the cops are not gonna make it a priority. | 警察可不会对此有所考量 |
[15:19] | We grab him now, Ramsey spends a few hours behind bars. | 我们现在抓他 只能关他几个小时 |
[15:22] | He’ll be out in time for happy hour. | 他很快就能出来风光了 |
[15:24] | Now, on the other hand, | 不然呢 |
[15:25] | if we can get him to show us the details of his little business, | 如果我们能诱使他全盘说出他的算盘 |
[15:27] | he’ll rot in jail until you’re old and gray. | 当你年已花甲 他就会烂在监狱里 |
[15:29] | We’re just gonna politely ask him | 难道我们就礼貌询问 |
[15:30] | if we can see his scam? You think that’ll work? | 能否让我们知道他的骗局吗 你觉得能成吗 |
[15:32] | No, I’ll have to approach Ramsey | 不是这样 我得换个他愿意 |
[15:33] | as the kind of guy he’d want to talk to. | 与之交谈的身份 接近他 |
[15:35] | No. I’m approaching Ramsey. Was I unclear | 不 应该是我接近拉姆齐 |
[15:37] | when I said I’m coming along every step of the way? | 在我说我要全程参与时 是我没说清楚吗 |
[15:39] | Ethan, you’re not trained for this. | 伊桑 你没接受过相关训练 |
[15:41] | Then train me. | 那你训练我啊 |
[15:42] | When this is over, I want him to know it was me. | 等这事了结了 我要让他知道是我干的 |
[15:44] | I owe that to Heather. | 这是我欠希瑟的 |
[15:45] | All right, kid. Fine. | 好 行 |
[15:47] | You’re gonna need a suit. | 你需要一套西装 |
[16:04] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Brad Ramsey. | 打扰了 我们在找布拉德·拉姆齐 |
[16:08] | Well, you found him. | 近在眼前 |
[16:10] | We don’t mean to spoil the party, | 我们不想扫你的兴 |
[16:11] | but we’d like a few minutes of your time, | 但能否借一步说话 |
[16:12] | talk a little business. | 谈点生意 |
[16:13] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure | 是嘛 我很肯定 |
[16:14] | that you guys aren’t on the guest list. | 你们这是不请自来 |
[16:16] | Just give us two minutes of your time — | 两分钟 |
[16:18] | no interruptions, no intrusions — | 无人打岔 不受侵扰 |
[16:20] | and I promise you, next year at this time, | 我向你保证 明年今日 |
[16:22] | your vacation home in Rio will make this place | 你在里约热内卢的度假屋 |
[16:25] | look like a dollhouse. | 会使这里相形见拙 |
[16:29] | Let’s talk over here. | 那边说 |
[16:31] | What kind of business you guys in? | 你们做什么生意 |
[16:33] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[16:34] | Only on a much bigger scale. | 只不过规模可观 |
[16:36] | We can’t go into much detail right now, | 现在还不方便细谈 |
[16:37] | but our network is pulling in some serious cash. | 我们的工作网捞的可是真金白银 |
[16:39] | We’d like to bring you in. | 我们愿意让你入伙 |
[16:41] | I only work for one man — me. | 我只愿意给一个人打工 就是我自己 |
[16:44] | I’m doing just fine on my own. | 我自己干得挺好的 |
[16:45] | That’s why we want you. | 所以我们才要你 |
[16:46] | But why settle for “Just fine” | 若能够大展宏图 |
[16:48] | when you could be doing “Great”? | 你怎能屈居”挺好”呢 |
[16:49] | You got to think bigger. | 该看得更远些 |
[16:50] | I mean, sure, your kiddy pool with a “View” is fine. | 当然了 你这的儿童泳池”风景”不错啊 |
[16:54] | but the pool at our place on Star Island — | 但我们在星岛住处的泳池 |
[16:56] | now, that’s great. | 那才叫怡人 |
[16:57] | Come to our party. Check it out. | 来参加我们的派对看看吧 |
[16:59] | Who knows — maybe you’ll like what we have to offer. | 说不定你会喜欢我们开出的条件呢 |
[17:01] | No offense — I mean, I’m sure you guys are doing great, | 别见怪 我相信你们有宏图伟业 |
[17:03] | but, uh, I got things under control. | 但我有自己的打算 |
[17:05] | We’re talking the big time here, Ramsey. | 我们在说的可是大成就 拉姆齐 |
[17:06] | You want to be bush league forever? | 你甘当二流货色吗 |
[17:07] | Bush league? Who are you calling bush league? | 二流货 你说谁是二流货 |
[17:10] | Uh, you’ll have to forgive my young, enthusiastic friend. | 请原谅这位年轻的热血青年 |
[17:13] | When we found him, he was scraping by | 我们发现他的时候 他还挣扎在 |
[17:14] | on 6 grand a week in a timeshare scam, | 周薪六千的业余诈骗生涯中 |
[17:16] | so we had to drag him out of the gutter. | 我们只得将他拖离贫民窟 |
[17:18] | Sometimes his passion gets ahead of his manners. | 有时他热情高涨 有失礼仪 |
[17:23] | Here’s our info. | 这是我们的联系方式 |
[17:24] | In case you change your mind about… | 万一你改变主意 |
[17:26] | moving up in the world? | 愿意向世界进军呢 |
[17:32] | I have to get back to my guests. | 我该回去招待客人了 |
[17:34] | Feel free to stick around. Have a beer. | 请随意 喝杯酒 |
[17:37] | And then get the hell off my property. | 然后走人吧 |
[17:41] | – I just blew it. – You did fine. | -我搞砸了 -你表现挺好 |
[17:42] | Did you clock his face when I said “6 grand a week”? | 你注意到我说周薪六千时他的表情吗 |
[17:45] | We’ll be seeing him again. | 我们会再见到他的 |
[17:51] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[17:55] | What… | 这怎么 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. Am I in the…wrong… | 抱歉 是我 走错 |
[17:59] | This is Michael Westen’s place, right? | 这里是迈克尔·韦斯顿家吧 |
[18:02] | Look, I knew Fi was gonna shake things up | 我知道菲会重新布置一小下 |
[18:03] | a little bit in here, but come on, now, man. | 但现在这样 朋友 |
[18:06] | You got a breadbasket. Are you cool with all this? | 这里居然有个面包篮子 你没意见吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, you know, it’s, um… | 你知道的 |
[18:11] | – …a process. – Right. | -这是一个过程 -是了 |
[18:13] | Do you have an update on those phone records? | 关于那些通话记录有进展吗 |
[18:14] | Yes. | 有进展 |
[18:15] | But before I do, I just want to point out, | 在我开始之前 提个醒 |
[18:18] | even if you can dodge this frame-up thing, | 就算能还你清白之身 |
[18:20] | you and I could get into a lot of trouble for this. | 我们也可能会因为这档子事惹到麻烦 |
[18:23] | I owe you, Jesse. | 我欠你个人情 杰西 |
[18:24] | No, I mean, like, this is in violation | 不 我是说 这有违 |
[18:25] | of an executive order and | 总统的行政命令 |
[18:27] | a pretty big constitutional amendment. | 以及宪法修正案 |
[18:29] | – I really owe you? – Yeah. You do. | -那我是不是欠你个人情 -是 确实 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:32] | All these red dots represent cellphone calls | 红点代表麦克斯所在大楼附近的 |
[18:34] | made around max’s building. | 无线通话的发生点 |
[18:36] | Now, if we eliminate all the calls | 现在 只保留麦克斯死前及死后 |
[18:37] | made a half-hour before or after max’s death, | 半小时内的通话点 |
[18:40] | anything with, uh, family plans, | 剔除其中的家庭套餐 |
[18:43] | anything easily traceable, | 还有容易追踪的通话点 |
[18:44] | we are left with… | 剩下的 |
[18:47] | one call. | 仅此一通 |
[18:48] | Made from a burner cell to a pay phone. Boom. | 是通过一次性电话打给公用电话的 |
[18:50] | The killer was probably signaling that the job was done. | 杀手可能以此表明任务已完成 |
[18:53] | – It’s a dead end. – Oh, no. | -没线索了 -你错了 |
[18:54] | No, you will not rain on my cellphone-magic parade, | 别为我的手机追踪术而热泪盈眶啊 |
[18:57] | because I tracked the burner to the bodega that sold it. | 因为我跟踪到了这个一次性电话的卖家 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna go grab the security tapes and find out who bought it. | 我打算去取监控录像回来找出买家 |
[19:02] | – I really, really owe you, Jesse. – Yes, you do. | -真是欠你好大一个人情 杰西 -没错 |
[19:05] | Sam, what’s going on? | 萨姆 什么事 |
[19:06] | Ramsey just called. | 拉姆齐刚来过电话 |
[19:07] | Said he can’t wait to go to our party. | 说他巴望着来参加派对呢 |
[19:09] | You would’ve been proud, Mikey. | 你会很骄傲的 迈迈 |
[19:11] | Watching Ethan work a cover | 看着伊森伪装 |
[19:12] | was like seeing a baby take his first steps, | 就好像看婴儿学步一样 |
[19:14] | Only, you know, less adorable. | 除了 没那么有爱就对了 |
[19:16] | Did your new lady friend get us a car? | 你的新女友帮我们弄到车了吗 |
[19:18] | Ha, you call it a car. | 你说那是车 |
[19:19] | I call it a work of art. | 要我说简直是件艺术品 |
[19:21] | What about the house? | 房子呢 |
[19:22] | Are we ready to introduce Ramsey to a new life? | 我们准备好向拉姆齐指明康庄大道了吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, yeah. We’re all set. But listen, Mike. | 搞定了 都准备好了 但是 迈克 |
[19:26] | Just so we’re clear, | 话先说清楚 |
[19:27] | nothing happens to big mama’s wheels or the mansion. | 你得确保我女人的车子房子毫发无损 |
[19:30] | ’cause once you’ve laid your head | 一旦你枕过 |
[19:32] | on 2,000-thread-count sheets, | 两千织的床单 |
[19:34] | you never want to go back to the couch. | 就绝不会再想睡沙发了 |
[19:38] | Ohh, yeah. | 美翻了 |
[19:41] | Is that potpourri that I’m smelling? | 这是百花香吗 |
[19:46] | You’re killing me, man. | 真是服了你了 |
[19:54] | Jealousy is a delicate emotion. | 嫉妒是很微妙的情感 |
[19:56] | Show someone what they can’t have, | 向人展现他们无法企及的事物 |
[19:58] | and they’ll just resent you. | 只会招来怨恨 |
[20:00] | Give it to them too easy, and they won’t appreciate it. | 太容易到手 他们又不会珍惜 |
[20:03] | They key is allowing them just enough of a taste | 关键在于只让他们尝个鲜 |
[20:06] | so all they want is more. | 愿者自会上钩 |
[20:09] | Our guest of honor. | 贵客到 |
[20:11] | I still can’t believe I’m supposed to drink with the guy. | 还是不敢相信我竟然要跟他一起喝酒 |
[20:13] | Just think of it this way | 这样想好了 |
[20:14] | every time the bastard cracks a smile, | 每次逗这个混蛋笑一次 |
[20:15] | he’s tightening the noose around his own neck. | 他就离断头台近一步 |
[20:17] | Hey! Look who’s here! | 看谁来了 |
[20:20] | It’s about time. | 时间刚好 |
[20:21] | Better late than never. | 迟来总比不来好 |
[20:22] | – Think our friend here needs a drink, yeah? – Yeah. | -给我们的新朋友拿点喝的 -好 |
[20:25] | – So I said, “Shoot the dog.” – And so I did. | -然后我说 “把狗毙了” -然后我照做了 |
[20:29] | Oh, sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[20:30] | – Come on, now. – Don’t worry. | -先别呀 -别急 |
[20:31] | We’ll get to them later. | 一会再去找她们 |
[20:32] | There’s somebody I want you to meet. | 我想介绍个客人给你 |
[20:33] | Fast Eddie, Brad Ramsey. | 这是快手艾迪 这位是布拉德·拉姆齐 |
[20:35] | The infamous Brad Ramsey. Bring it in here. | 臭名昭著的布拉德·拉姆齐 快过来 |
[20:39] | I’ve been called worse. | 更狠的外号也有过 |
[20:40] | – I’ll bet you have, too. – Yeah, man. | -我知道你一定有 -没错伙计 |
[20:41] | Hey, sit down, guys. | 过来坐下吧 |
[20:42] | Please, please. | 别客气 别客气 |
[20:44] | So, Eddie here… | 艾迪呢 |
[20:46] | is the wizard behind our global network. | 是我们全球网络的幕后操手 |
[20:48] | He sets up fake medical facilities | 他建立虚假的医疗机构 |
[20:50] | that spit out real money. | 帮我们吐真钱 |
[20:51] | It’s easy, really. | 超容易 真的 |
[20:52] | A lot of places around the world, | 全世界那么多地方 |
[20:53] | healthcare is 10% of the GDP. | 医疗保险占GDP的10%呢 |
[20:54] | It’s so big, no one even notices when we take a little… | 水太深了 没人会注意到我们拿的 |
[20:57] | Slice for ourselves, isn’t that right? | 那点儿小蛋糕 是不是 |
[20:59] | That’s just fancy talk for “We have a very good thing going”. | “事业进展不错”的话题谈得很开心啊 |
[21:03] | Oh, look, I’m a little low. | 我太没绅士风度了 |
[21:05] | Why don’t you fill him in? I’ll be right back. | 要不你来说说 我马上回来 |
[21:07] | It seems like you guys got it all figured out. | 看来你们都搞掂了嘛 |
[21:09] | What do you need me for? | 还要我做什么 |
[21:10] | Oh. One can never have too many friends. | 朋友不嫌多 |
[21:12] | South Florida is a — is a medicare gold mine, okay? | 南佛罗里达州是个医疗保险大金矿 |
[21:16] | Our only problem is, we’re not hooked up down here. | 我们的问题是 在这儿我们没有人脉 |
[21:18] | You are. So we want to see your whole network. | 而你有 所以先看看你的网络实力 |
[21:20] | Then we combine your ideas with our capital, | 然后我们出钱你出力 |
[21:22] | everybody gets rich. | 大家一起奔小康 |
[21:24] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[21:25] | It took me seven years to set up my business. | 花了我七年才发展到今天 |
[21:27] | You think I’m just gonna hand it over? | 让我全交给你们怎么可能 |
[21:29] | No, w-we’re not asking you | 我们不是要你都交给我们 |
[21:30] | to hand over anything, Ramsey. This is a merger. | 拉姆齐 是合并 |
[21:32] | We get to see the details behind your operation, | 我们要了解你是如何运作的 |
[21:35] | the mind that created it, and then you get all this. | 你的聪明才智 而你可以得到这些 |
[21:38] | Oh. There’s the boss. | 老板来啦 |
[21:40] | He blew off Pebble Beach to meet you. | 他推掉了圆石滩的约会来见你 |
[21:42] | Shall we? | 我们过去吧 |
[21:43] | Come on, man. | 一起来吧 |
[21:56] | Beautiful. | 美女 |
[22:00] | – Eduardo. – Boss. | -爱德华多 -老板 |
[22:05] | You must be Ramsey. Welcome aboard. | 你一定是拉姆齐 欢迎入伙 |
[22:07] | Not so fast. I ain’t signed any dotted lines just yet. | 别急 我还没同意呢 |
[22:10] | Did I hop on my G6 for a “Maybe”? | 我大老远来你跟我说不确定 |
[22:12] | What can I say? The best don’t come easy. | 没办法 最好的总是难搞一些 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:14] | “I’m sorry”? “I’m sorry” Doesn’t get me back on the links | “抱歉”吗 “抱歉”能送我回球场 |
[22:17] | in time for the back nine, does it? | 把我的后九洞打完吗 |
[22:19] | What’s the holdup? | 为什么犹豫 |
[22:20] | It’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[22:22] | This seems too good to be true. | 这事儿好得有点太假了 |
[22:23] | Then your guys start asking details about my business. | 你的人开始问我业务的细节 |
[22:26] | I mean, how do I know you’re not cops? | 我怎么知道你们不是警察 |
[22:29] | Fair question. | 好问题 |
[22:30] | Deserves an honest answer. | 值得好好回答 |
[22:37] | Cops write tickets. | 警察是开票儿的 |
[22:40] | Cops eat doughnuts. | 警察是吃甜甜圈的 |
[22:44] | They don’t do this. | 警察不干这个 |
[22:48] | Son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 |
[22:50] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[22:50] | I learned jujitsu on the sands of Okinawa. | 我在冲绳学的柔道 |
[22:53] | – That’s — that’s my car! – No, that’s not your car. | -我的车呀 -那不是你的车 |
[22:56] | That’s your car. | 这才是你的车 |
[22:57] | I call it the thinking car. | 我管她叫”好好想想小爱车” |
[22:59] | Take your time. Have a ball. | 慢慢想 好好享受 |
[23:20] | “Thinking car”? | “好好想想小爱车” |
[23:21] | Felt right at the time. | 说的时候感觉还挺溜 |
[23:22] | It felt — I don’t give a damn how it felt. | 我才不在乎感觉怎么样 |
[23:23] | I better see my car again, Mike. | 我想要我的车回来 迈克 |
[23:25] | I know the feeling, buddy. | 我懂你的 兄弟 |
[23:29] | So when are we finished with the car giving thing? | 送车这事啥时候告一段落 |
[23:31] | I’d love to get to the ass-kicking phase. | 我很期待赶快进入修理人阶段 |
[23:33] | Seducing Ramsey with our scam is a process, Ethan. | 引诱拉姆齐入局是重要的一环 伊森 |
[23:36] | He’s inches away from giving us | 离他把证据暴露给我们的时机 |
[23:37] | everything we need to take him down. | 已经近在咫尺 |
[23:39] | Now, the more info we can ask him for about the scam, | 我们逼得越紧要得越多 |
[23:41] | the more he’s got to talk to his guys. | 他越想跟自己人商量 |
[23:43] | We drop a bug in those conversations, | 我们安装窃听器 |
[23:45] | the cops are gonna have some easy listening. | 警察们就剩听听录音的活儿 |
[23:47] | So, what, I have to hang with him some more? | 那是说我还要继续入戏吗 |
[23:48] | As soon as we get everything we need from the bug, | 只要窃听器证据拿到 |
[23:50] | you can break off your friendship, | 你就可以跟你的小朋友断交了 |
[23:52] | but you have to be — | 但你必须 |
[23:53] | Patient. I-I know. I know. | 耐心 我知道 |
[23:55] | So, how do we get the bug on him? | 那怎么去装窃听器 |
[23:56] | Well, Ramsey was damn near drooling over my watch, Mike. | 拉姆齐看我这块表都要流口水了 麦克 |
[23:59] | Great. Let’s give him another gift. | 太棒了 再送他一份大礼 |
[24:02] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[24:04] | What happened to the bench, the one with the work toys? | 你的长椅呢 摆你工作玩具的那个 |
[24:06] | Fiona thought that she didn’t want to mix work with… | 菲欧娜觉得工作不应该… |
[24:10] | It’s in the back now. | 放后面了 |
[24:12] | When bugging a watch, it’s better | 要把窃听器装在手表里 |
[24:13] | to use a good-looking knock-off than its authentic counterpart, | 用假货比较好 |
[24:17] | and not just because it’s easier on your wallet. | 这不仅仅是为了省腰包 |
[24:20] | The insides of a fake timepiece | 假表里面 |
[24:21] | are usually smaller and simpler, | 通常零件小 结构简单 |
[24:23] | Leaving more room for hiding a listening device. | 为安装窃听装置留足空间 |
[24:26] | As long as your target isn’t a watch connoisseur, | 只要目标人物不是手表行家 |
[24:29] | zinc alloy and cubic zirconia | 锌合金和立方氧化钴的组合 |
[24:31] | are a great way of saying “Let’s be friends”. | 是表达善意的很好方式 |
[24:37] | Ramsey, my man. Here you go. | 拉姆齐 哥们儿 给你 |
[24:43] | Boss was glad you finally came to your senses. | 老板对你回心转意非常满意 |
[24:45] | I was glad, too. | 我也是 |
[24:46] | Yeah, I’ll be glad when I start to see some serious green. | 我也很高兴闻到钱味儿了 |
[24:49] | Eager. Yeah, I like — I like that. | 贪心喔 我喜欢 |
[24:51] | It reminds me of me. | 让我想到我自己 |
[24:53] | Once you give the boss the details on your operation, | 一等你把运作细节都告诉老板 |
[24:54] | we’ll bring you up to speed on our system, | 我们就带你上正轨 |
[24:56] | and from there, smooth sailing. | 到时必定一帆风顺 |
[24:58] | Hey. Look at this. | 你看 |
[25:00] | I got you a little welcome gift. | 送你的入伙小礼物 |
[25:03] | Well, then. | 是嘛 |
[25:04] | I think that’ll look just great on me. | 我戴起来一定超赞 |
[25:06] | I got one just like it. I call it the lucky watch. | 我也有一个 能带来幸运 |
[25:09] | If I were you, I’d never take that thing off. | 我是你的话 一辈子都不摘了 |
[25:11] | Think I can do that. | 我也这么想 |
[25:13] | All right. Come on. Come on. The guys are waiting for you. | 好了 走吧 他们都等着呢 |
[25:16] | A thousand bucks you hit nothing but water. | 一千块赌你什么都打不着 |
[25:19] | We’ll see about that. Pull! | 等着瞧 发球 |
[25:23] | double or nothing? | 我加注一千怎么样 |
[25:24] | Hey. Look who I found. | 看我带谁来了 |
[25:27] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐 |
[25:28] | If you’re here, then you’re done thinking. | 你过来 说明你想清楚啦 |
[25:31] | – That car can be pretty convincing. – Good. | -那辆帅车很有说服力 -很好 |
[25:32] | Now that you’re coming on board, let’s iron out the details. | 既然你同意入伙 我们谈谈细节吧 |
[25:35] | We need to get an understanding of | 我们得弄清楚 |
[25:36] | how you move your money around. | 你是怎么运作的 |
[25:37] | Way ahead of you. | 早准备好了 |
[25:38] | This is the medicare fee schedule from my last scam. | 这是我上一单的医保清单 |
[25:45] | You came all the way here to waste our time? | 你跑这么远来浪费我们时间吗 |
[25:47] | This could have been written on a cocktail napkin! | 你不如带张餐巾纸来算了 |
[25:51] | oh! | 靠 |
[25:51] | What we’re looking for is, well, everything. | 我们要的是 全部细节 |
[25:55] | All your doctor names, all your patient numbers, | 医生名字 病人数量 |
[25:58] | Every little detail of your enterprise. | 你企业的各方面细节 |
[26:00] | You give us that, then we can move forward. | 有了那些我们才能继续 |
[26:05] | Triple or nothing? | 再加注一千如何 |
[26:06] | I’ll talk to my guys, put something together. | 我回去跟我的人好好研究一下 |
[26:09] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[26:10] | And just so you know, I’m keeping the porsche. | 还有件事 你的保时捷我留下了 |
[26:12] | If you tried to give it back, I’d worry about you. | 如果你要还给我 那你倒有麻烦了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, uh, Mike, since Jesse’s helping you | 麦克 看在杰西帮你 |
[26:23] | with your little CIA problem, | 处理中情局那件事的份儿上 |
[26:24] | you might want to get his car back for him. | 你一定得把他的车弄回来 |
[26:25] | One problem at a time, Sam. | 事情要一件一件地做 萨姆 |
[26:31] | In certain neighborhoods, posing as a dirty cop | 在一些地方扮一个坏警察的样子 |
[26:34] | is a great way to confiscate information. | 是收集情报的好办法 |
[26:36] | It gives you the authority that comes with a badge | 它既能给你警察的威信 |
[26:39] | and invokes the fear that comes with being a criminal. | 又能带有罪犯的威慑力 |
[26:43] | Hello, there. I’m officer Stone. | 你好 我是斯通警官 |
[26:46] | We have ourselves a little situation. | 我们有点小问题 |
[26:49] | Last week, officer goodtimes over there came in here | 上周我旁边的这位”好心情”警官来你这儿 |
[26:51] | And bought a jug of vodka with his pay-by-the-hour friend. | 带着他的”钟点工”朋友买了瓶伏特加 |
[26:54] | Stressful job, Sharon. | 做警察压力很大的 莎朗 |
[26:55] | Guy’s got to blow off a little steam every now and again. | 男人得时不时消消火 |
[26:57] | This guy knows what I’m talking about. | 他懂的 |
[26:58] | The thoroughly embarrassing evidence | 令人为难的证据 |
[27:01] | is all over your surveillance tapes, | 都在你的监控录像里 |
[27:03] | and we’re gonna need them. | 把它给我 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[27:07] | Those tapes are pretty expensive. | 不过那些带子很贵的 |
[27:09] | I suppose I could part with them for, oh… | 我出个价 |
[27:11] | 500 bucks? | 500大洋 |
[27:12] | You know what, it might be easier | 你要明白 用那些盗版DVD |
[27:14] | to throw your sorry ass in jail | 把你送进监狱 |
[27:15] | for those bootleg dvds you got back there. | 对我们来说是件很容易的事 |
[27:17] | And selling booze to minors. | 还有向未成年人卖酒 |
[27:24] | Wow. Got a real state-of-the-art operation | 真不得了 你这还有 |
[27:26] | going on here, don’t you? | 这么高档的设备 |
[27:28] | It’s everything from last month. | 上个月的录像都在这了 |
[27:30] | We’re gonna need some popcorn. | 我们还要点爆米花 |
[27:32] | Got a better idea. Throw in a carton of smokes. | 再放一包烟进来就更好不过了 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:39] | And I’m watching all of these why? | 要我把这些都看完 说个理由 |
[27:41] | A friend of mine, he was murdered. | 我一个朋友被谋杀了 |
[27:42] | The killer might be on one of these tapes. | 录像带上可能会找到凶手 |
[27:46] | What am I looking for exactly? | 要找什么样的 |
[27:48] | Whenever you see someone buy a cellphone, | 看到买手机的人 |
[27:51] | mark the date and time. | 就记下日期和时间 |
[27:54] | Well, it’s your lucky day, | 算你走运 |
[27:55] | ’cause I’m my favorite soap this week. | 老娘这周在抵制我最喜欢的肥皂剧 |
[27:57] | Oh? | 真的吗 |
[27:58] | Dr. Wesley broke off his engagement, | 卫斯理医生居然悔婚 |
[28:00] | and he moved to Alaska! | 搬到阿拉斯加去了 |
[28:01] | That’s too bad. | 真惨 |
[28:04] | How’s it going with — what’s his name? | 那个谁来着 怎么样了 |
[28:07] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[28:08] | He’s holding his own. | 这家伙还好 |
[28:10] | Joel, Joel. | 乔尔 乔尔 |
[28:12] | Just give me the paperwork for the doctors’ I.D.S. | 把医生证件给我就行了 |
[28:14] | How am I supposed to trust you? | 你要我如何信任你 |
[28:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底想干嘛 |
[28:17] | I’m in charge of this. | 我才是老大 |
[28:18] | Your judgment’s off lately! | 可你最近办事让人不放心 |
[28:19] | Those guys who gave you the Porsche — | 那些给你保时捷的家伙… |
[28:20] | You don’t even know them! | 你根本都不了解他们 |
[28:22] | – Are you sure this is gonna work? – We’ll make it work. | -你们这样真有用吗 -我们会想办法 |
[28:24] | I talked to the other guys, | 我和其他人都谈过 |
[28:25] | and they all agree with me — you’re a liability. | 他们看法都和我一样 这些都怪你 |
[28:27] | First, you put that girl in the hospital. | 先是把那女人打伤进了医院 |
[28:29] | If she recovers — | 如果她醒过来… |
[28:30] | If that bitch recovers, I’m gonna finish her off! | 如果那个臭女人醒过来 我就结果了她 |
[28:33] | No big deal! | 没什么担心的 |
[28:33] | What — what are you doing? Let go of me. | 你干什么 放开我 |
[28:34] | Joel, I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 乔尔 你给我好好听着 |
[28:37] | – He’s talking about killing my sister. – You all right? | -他说要杀了我姐姐 -你还好吧 |
[28:40] | I got no problem putting you | 我不费吹灰之力就能把 |
[28:41] | or any of the other guys in the hospital. | 你们这帮人的任何一个送进医院 |
[28:44] | Yeah. I, uh, I just need to get some air. | 还好 我要出去透透气 |
[28:48] | This is my business, not yours. | 这是我的生意 不是你的 |
[28:50] | I make the decisions. | 我说了算 |
[28:51] | You’re not even supposed to be back here. | 这地方你不该进来 |
[28:54] | We’ll talk later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[28:56] | O-okay, fine. Okay, fine. I got it. | 好吧 行 知道了 |
[28:59] | What do you want to bet he’s going after Ramsey at the clinic? | 敢打赌不 他肯定是跟拉姆齐到那个诊所去了 |
[29:02] | Then we better get there first. | 那我们最好先赶过去 |
[29:12] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪了 |
[29:13] | Oh, Ethan’s a sniper. | 伊森是个狙击手 |
[29:14] | He’s not taking a shot from here. | 不会在这里下手 |
[29:16] | He’d try to find a perch. | 他肯定会找个高台 |
[29:19] | Right there. 9:00. | 那边 九点钟方向 |
[29:22] | Man, that kid set up fast. | 天啊 这孩子动作也太快了 |
[29:29] | He wouldn’t fire on Ramsey in a crowd, would he? | 他应该不会对着人多的地方开枪吧 |
[29:31] | No. He’s like Michael. | 不 他和迈克尔一样 |
[29:33] | He’ll wait for a clear shot. | 肯定会在视野开阔的地方开枪 |
[29:34] | All right. Let’s go. I’ll talk him down. | 好吧 快走 我去把他劝下来 |
[29:37] | It’s too late. We need a distraction. | 来不急了 得让他分神才行 |
[29:39] | Protecting a target from a bullet | 为了使目标免受枪击 |
[29:41] | sometimes means taking a few shots at them yourself. | 有时需要你先对着目标来两枪 |
[29:44] | A near miss puts the target on their guard | 近距脱靶能使目标人物警觉起来 |
[29:46] | and keeps the real gunman at bay. | 从而让真正的枪手无从下手 |
[29:49] | – Fi. Fi, not my car! – Relax. | -菲 菲 别打我的车 -别怕 |
[29:52] | I’ll just put one through the windshield. | 只在挡风玻璃上打一枪 |
[29:53] | But you can never predict how someone is going to react | 可是子弹从人家脑袋边飞过去 |
[29:55] | to a bullet whizzing by their head. | 你又猜不中他会干什么蠢事 |
[29:59] | What the hell, man?! | 怎么回事 |
[30:13] | Just the windshield, Fi? | 不是说只打挡风玻璃吗 菲 |
[30:20] | He run. He never got a shot on him. | 他逃了 伊森没有打到他 |
[30:22] | Fi fired first and scared Ramsey away, | 菲先开枪 把拉姆齐吓跑了 |
[30:23] | which is not to say it’s a victimless crime | 但并不是说这里没人受害 |
[30:24] | because my car — | 因为我的车… |
[30:25] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[30:27] | You want to know what I was thinking? | 想知道我怎么想的 |
[30:28] | I was thinking as long as I corrected for a slight breeze | 我想只要我当时调整一下风向干扰 |
[30:31] | and pulled the trigger on my exhale, | 扣动扳机 |
[30:33] | the guy who put my sister in the hospital | 那个把我姐姐打成重伤的家伙 |
[30:35] | wasn’t going to exist anymore. | 就会人间消失了 |
[30:36] | We had a deal. We had a plan. | 我们说好了的 要按计划行事 |
[30:38] | Yeah, and your plan wasn’t working! | 没错 可是你的计划不管用 |
[30:39] | It wasn’t working as fast as you wanted it to. | 只是没有你想的那么快而已 |
[30:42] | Big difference. | 差别大了 |
[30:43] | You got a way to bring the son of a bitch down | 在我退休之前你有什么本事 |
[30:44] | before I retire? I’m all ears. | 把那狗娘养的撂倒吗 我洗耳恭听 |
[30:46] | We needed Ramsey talking to his crew. | 我们要让拉姆齐和他的手下谈话 |
[30:48] | Now he thinks someone’s trying to kill him. | 现在他以为有人要杀他 |
[30:50] | He’s not gonna talk to his crew. | 肯定不会再对手下开口了 |
[30:51] | He’s not gonna talk to anyone. He’s gonna — | 也不会跟任何人开口 他会… |
[30:52] | Three voicemails in the last hour. | 近一小时有三条语音信息 |
[30:54] | Ramsey can’t stop calling me. | 拉姆齐不停地给我打电话 |
[30:58] | Oh, come on. That’s a little funny. | 拜托 有点儿意思了 |
[30:59] | Dude’s reaching out to the guy that, um, | 这老兄居然跟一个 |
[31:02] | tried to kill him. I’m sorry. | 要杀自己的人求援 对不起 |
[31:05] | Ethan, we can still use this. | 伊森 我们可以利用这一点 |
[31:07] | Things are already tense in Ramsey’s crew. | 拉姆齐的手下已经风声鹤唳了 |
[31:09] | You call him. You tell him — | 你给他打电话 告诉他 |
[31:11] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:12] | I’m done pretending to be this bastard’s friend! | 我不想再假装是这混蛋的朋友了 |
[31:22] | All right, so, uh, well, it sounds like you want | 不要紧 看来你是想 |
[31:24] | to turn Ramsey on his own crew, | 让拉姆齐和他的手下内讧 |
[31:25] | pin the shooting on them? | 把枪击的事嫁祸给他们 |
[31:26] | But the only person who can run point just walked out the door. | 可是咱们的关键人物刚才已经跑出去了 |
[31:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[31:31] | He is not an option. | 不能用他 |
[31:33] | Unless you want to be in the room | 除非你想像我这样 |
[31:34] | standing between Ethan and Ramsey. | 在伊森和拉姆齐之间左右为难 |
[31:40] | Familiar scene out there. | 多熟悉的场景呀 |
[31:43] | You remember when you came home on leave that first time? | 还记得你第一次休假回来吗 |
[31:46] | You spent hours out there the day that you found out | 你知道帕特里克·加里把你女朋友抢走后 |
[31:49] | that Patrick Garney had stolen your girlfriend. | 在那个地方一待就是几小时 |
[31:52] | And then you stole his motorcycle | 然后你偷了他的摩托车 |
[31:54] | and drove it into the Miami river. | 把车开到迈阿密河里 |
[31:56] | Mom, I think this is a little different. | 妈 我觉得这还是有点儿区别的吧 |
[31:58] | If you say so. | 嘴硬 |
[32:01] | How many years of training did it take | 你训练了多少年 |
[32:02] | before you learned to curb your anger, Michael? | 才学会压制怒火 迈克尔 |
[32:06] | The man you are today | 今天的你和当初那个离家的男孩 |
[32:08] | is not the boy who left home. | 已经不是一个人 |
[32:10] | You were a scared kid when you left. | 你离家的时候就是个吓坏了的小屁孩 |
[32:13] | You were angry at the world. You were angry at everything. | 你愤世嫉俗 |
[32:16] | I’ve seen loved ones get hurt. | 我知道看见深爱的人受伤害是什么感觉 |
[32:18] | I’ve never plotted to kill anyone in cold blood. | 我也没有谋划要把冷血无情的人都除尽 |
[32:21] | No. | 确实没有 |
[32:22] | Your mother raised you better than that. | 那是因为老娘我把你管教得好 |
[32:26] | Someone has to teach him, Michael. | 这孩子得有人教 迈克尔 |
[32:31] | You can save it. | 省省吧 |
[32:33] | You want Ramsey dead, | 你想杀了拉姆齐 |
[32:35] | and you don’t think I have anything to say | 你肯定还认为我说的 |
[32:36] | worth listening to. | 都不值得一听 |
[32:38] | Well, I understand that feeling. | 这种感觉我理解 |
[32:39] | So, uh… | 那… |
[32:41] | Do you want to compare body counts? | 想比比咱们谁杀过的人多吗 |
[32:45] | All right. If it’s gonna be that kind of talk. | 行 说这个也行 |
[32:46] | Actually, it’s not. | 还是不说这个了 |
[32:48] | I’m telling you I know more about this than you do. | 我告诉你 这个我比你懂得多 |
[32:52] | You’re not in a war zone anymore, Ethan. | 你已经不是在战场上了 伊森 |
[32:54] | So you’re saying you think I’ll regret killing the guy | 你想说因为现在不是在战场上 |
[32:56] | ’cause this isn’t a battlefield? | 所以我杀了他会后悔吗 |
[32:57] | Listen to me. I won’t. | 听好了 我不会后悔 |
[32:59] | I want to finish this my way. | 我要用我的方式解决 |
[33:02] | You don’t get to do what you want to do. | 你不能胡来 |
[33:04] | You lost that right the moment your sister got beaten. | 你姐姐被打成重伤之后你就不能这样 |
[33:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[33:08] | Your life doesn’t belong to you. | 你这条命不属于你自己 |
[33:12] | Your decisions affect other people. | 你的决定会影响到别人 |
[33:14] | You need to start thinking about Heather. | 你要开始为希瑟想一想 |
[33:16] | That is what I’m doing. | 我这正是为她着想 |
[33:17] | You can’t help her from jail. | 可到时候你进监狱了怎么帮她 |
[33:24] | You know who acts out of selfish anger? | 你知道谁会因为一己怒火而胡作非为吗 |
[33:26] | The Ramseys of this world. | 就是这世上的拉姆齐之流 |
[33:31] | And that’s their weakness. | 这就是他们的弱点 |
[33:34] | And that’s what you use to destroy them. | 你可以利用这一点收拾他们 |
[33:39] | What do I do? | 我要怎么办 |
[33:42] | You look Ramsey in the eye one last time. | 你最后一次看着拉姆齐的眼睛 |
[33:44] | You go to bat for him. | 假装帮他 |
[33:46] | You convince him you are his best friend. | 要让他相信你是他最好的朋友 |
[33:49] | And when he’s ready to burn his whole life to cinders… | 当他准备好将他的毕生心血付之一炬时 |
[33:54] | You hand him the match. | 你就把火柴递给他 |
[34:01] | Ramsey! Ramsey! | 拉姆齐 拉姆齐 |
[34:05] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[34:06] | Ramsey, what the hell’s going on? | 拉姆齐 到底有什么事 |
[34:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:09] | Come on! Come on. | 快 快 |
[34:11] | Someone shot at me coming out of the clinic. | 有人在诊所外对我开枪 |
[34:15] | I hope to god you’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[34:17] | Someone’s shooting at him. | 居然有人对他开枪 |
[34:18] | We’re through here. Thanks for playing. Next. | 大伙看完了 谢谢表演 然后呢 |
[34:21] | Whoa, hold on. Hold on. Every problem’s got a solution. | 等等 等等 凡事都可以解决 |
[34:23] | Does anyone have a reason to shoot at you? | 有谁会因为什么事枪击你吗 |
[34:25] | Do you have any problems? I mean, | 你有什么麻烦吗 |
[34:26] | do any of your people know about our deal? | 就是说你那些手下知道咱们之间的交易吗 |
[34:27] | My guys? Oh, they would — they would never. | 我的人 他们…他们绝对不会 |
[34:30] | Well, wait. There was — there — | 等等 有一个人… |
[34:32] | There was one — there was one guy | 有一个…有一个人 |
[34:34] | That was pissed that I was talking to you. | 我跟他谈的时候他发火了 |
[34:35] | Every time we work with amateurs, | 每次我们跟非专业人士打交道 |
[34:37] | the minute money’s on the table, people start shooting. | 钱放在桌上的瞬间就开始枪战了 |
[34:39] | Okay, but it’s his people. It’s not him. | 好的 不过那是他的人 不是他 |
[34:41] | So give the guy a break. | 让这家伙喘口气吧 |
[34:43] | You can take care of this the way you did for me. | 可以用当初帮我解决的方法帮他 |
[34:44] | Hold on. What are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[34:46] | He means turn your crew over to the cops. Are you slow? | 他意思是把你的人都交给警察 你傻吗 |
[34:49] | That’s how we got rid of the kid’s baggage | 他开始为我工作时 |
[34:51] | when he started working for me. | 就是这样甩掉包袱的 |
[34:52] | Turn the cops on my crew? | 把我的人交给警察 |
[34:53] | If they’re shooting at you, | 如果他们枪击你 |
[34:55] | they’re not your crew anymore. | 就不再是你的人了 |
[34:56] | If you’re working with us, we got to tie up loose ends. | 如果你跟我们合作 就要做个了结 |
[34:58] | – I can’t — – Ramsey! | -我不能… -拉姆齐 |
[35:00] | this is the moment, all right? | 就是现在 知道吗 |
[35:02] | If you want to work with us, | 如果你想跟我们合作 |
[35:04] | this deal could pull in $50 mil a year. | 这生意每年能赚五千万 |
[35:06] | That’s 10% for you. That’s your cut. | 你有百分之十提成 这是最少的 |
[35:11] | $5 million? | 五百万 |
[35:12] | Yeah, but you don’t get any of that unless | 是的 除非你谨慎处理你的问题 |
[35:14] | you can take care of your problems here. | 否则一分钱也得不到 |
[35:16] | What’s it gonna be? | 你看如何 |
[35:19] | – Kid, let’s go. – All right, wait. | -孩子 我们走 -好吧 等等 |
[35:20] | Wait, wait, wait. All right. | 等等 等等 好吧 |
[35:23] | I can do this, okay? | 我能做到 行吗 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:26] | Change your shirt. You look like a hick. | 换件衬衫 你看起来像个乡下人 |
[35:28] | Call our guys. Let’s get this done. | 给我们的人打电话 搞定这件事 |
[35:36] | This is everything I got. | 这是全部资料 |
[35:38] | You sure none of this is gonna point back at me? | 你确定这些东西不会牵扯到我吗 |
[35:40] | Not that it matters. | 不过无所谓 |
[35:41] | You’ll be on the beach in the Caymans. | 那时你已经在开曼群岛的沙滩上 |
[35:44] | Maybe you’d like a little company. | 或许你会想要个伴哦 |
[35:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Love to stay for the fun part, but we got to jet. | 想留下看好戏 不过我们要赶飞机 |
[35:58] | – What’s this for? – It’s for the house. | -这是干什么 -烧房子用的 |
[35:59] | We’re making sure nothing connects any of this to you. | 我们要确保没有任何事情能牵扯到你 |
[36:03] | You want me to burn my own house down? | 你要我烧了自己的房子 |
[36:05] | Uh, yeah. Come on, Ramsey. Be serious. | 是 来吧 拉姆齐 说真的 |
[36:07] | How many parties have you had in this place? | 你在这地方办了多少次派对 |
[36:09] | Your crew has fingerprints everywhere, | 到处都是他们的指纹 |
[36:11] | Hair, DNA, all kinds of crap. | 头发 DNA之类的东西 |
[36:13] | Believe me. We’re gonna set you up with a new place to call home. | 相信我 我们会给你弄个新地方安家的 |
[36:23] | for a spy, | 对于间谍 |
[36:24] | Revenge is a dish that is rarely served at all. | 复仇根本不会提上日程 |
[36:27] | The mission objective always takes priority | 任务的目标总是优先于 |
[36:29] | over personal satisfaction. | 个人的满足 |
[36:31] | Care to do the honors? | 想尽地主之谊吗 |
[36:32] | But if conning a scam artist into burning | 不过如果说服骗子烧掉 |
[36:34] | everything he’s worked his whole life | 他用尽一生建立的一切 |
[36:36] | to build serves that mission, | 就是完成了任务 |
[36:38] | it’s hard not to take a little joy | 很难不小小享受一下 |
[36:40] | in watching it all go up in flames. | 看着它烧成灰烬 |
[36:59] | Come on, man. Don’t sweat it. | 来吧 伙计 别担心 |
[37:01] | The boss has got the jet fueled and ready. | 老板的飞机加满油等着呢 |
[37:03] | Blink, and we’ll be in Monaco. | 眨眼间 我们就到摩纳哥 |
[37:24] | I take it everything went well. | 看来一切进展顺利 |
[37:26] | – Like a dream. – Great. | -像做了场梦 -很好 |
[37:27] | I’ll tell the pilot we’re ready to take off. | 我叫飞行员准备起飞 |
[37:31] | If you have any other loose ends… | 如果你还有没了结的事 |
[37:33] | Now’s the time to speak up. | 现在是时候说出来了 |
[37:35] | Nope. No loose ends. | 不 没有了 |
[37:37] | Wait, what was that? You — what, you think of something? | 等等 怎么回事 你这是 在想什么呢 |
[37:38] | No, man, it’s nothing. It’s — it’s all good. | 没 伙计 没事 一切… 一切都很好 |
[37:40] | Look, if you’re holding something back | 如果你有事隐瞒 |
[37:41] | and the boss finds out about it later, | 老板过后发现了这事 |
[37:43] | He’s gonna drop your body off that jet. | 会把你扔下飞机的 |
[37:46] | There is something. | 肯定有事 |
[37:48] | It’s just this bitch. | 就是一个贱人 |
[37:50] | Okay? I beat her down. I-I put her in the hospital. | 我把她打伤了 送进了医院 |
[37:52] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[37:54] | No, we’re fine. | 不 没事 |
[37:55] | We’re just working out one last little…Kink. | 只是解决最后一个小… 问题 |
[37:59] | Some bitch in a hospital bed? | 有个贱人躺在医院里 |
[38:03] | Then you need to take care of it. | 那你得去解决她 |
[38:04] | What do you mean, take care of it? | 什么意思 解决她 |
[38:05] | Little poison in the I.V., | 静脉注射一点毒药 |
[38:06] | – and she’ll sleep forever. – Kill her? | -她就永远醒不来了 -杀了她吗 |
[38:08] | Listen, you can wrap this up | 听着 你可以结束这事 |
[38:10] | or you can hang here with your boys, | 或者留下跟你的人待着 |
[38:11] | wait till they rat you out, and let the cops drag you. | 等他们背叛你 让警察带走你 |
[38:13] | It’s your choice. | 你选吧 |
[38:15] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[38:22] | Okay. I-I’ll do it. | 好吧 我 我去 |
[38:24] | I’ll put the bitch out of her misery. | 我去结束这个贱人的痛苦 |
[38:33] | A soldier on the battlefield would never dream | 战场上的士兵做梦也不会 |
[38:36] | of intentionally putting a dangerous weapon | 故意把危险的武器 |
[38:38] | in the hands of an enemy. | 留给敌人 |
[38:40] | But as a spy, sometimes the only way to solve a problem | 但作为间谍 有时解决问题的唯一方法 |
[38:43] | is trusting a bad guy to do what comes naturally. | 是信任坏人出于本性会去做坏事 |
[38:56] | And if you help with the plan, | 如果你帮着出谋划策 |
[38:58] | You know exactly how to make them fail. | 就知道如何让他失败 |
[39:01] | – Drop it! Put the needle down! – What, man? | -放下 放下针筒 -怎么了 老兄 |
[39:03] | – Get off of me! – Get him out of here! | -放开我 -把他带走 |
[39:04] | Get off of me, man! I was set up! | 放开我 老兄 我是被陷害的 |
[39:06] | I was set up! | 我是被陷害的 |
[39:07] | You got him? Great. | 抓到他了吗 很好 |
[39:09] | I would have felt so guilty | 我会内疚的 |
[39:10] | if something bad would have happened. | 如果有不好的事发生 |
[39:12] | No, uh, I’d rather not give my name. | 不用 我不想说我的名字 |
[39:14] | I don’t even know the guy. | 我不认识这个人 |
[39:14] | I’m just a citizen doing my duty. | 只是尽公民的义务 |
[39:19] | That’s the guy! | 就是那家伙 |
[39:21] | That’s the guy who set me up! | 就那家伙陷害我 |
[39:22] | that’s the guy! Right there. | 就是那家伙 在那边 |
[39:30] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[39:32] | I just got back from the hospital. | 我刚从医院回来 |
[39:34] | It’s still touch-and-go with Heather, | 希瑟还处于危险期 |
[39:35] | But she’s through the worst patch, so… | 但度过了最坏的情况 所以… |
[39:37] | I’ll be by her side every day. Good. | 我要每天守在她身边 好的 |
[39:40] | Sam called with some more good news. | 萨姆打电话说了更好的消息 |
[39:42] | Looks like Ramsey’s enjoying his jail time | 看起来拉姆齐正享受监狱生活呢 |
[39:44] | with all the guys he ratted out. | 和被他出卖的人一起 |
[39:45] | Huh. I’m offended he didn’t call me first. | 不先给我打电话我生气了 |
[39:47] | I thought we were friends. | 还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[39:50] | I should tell you — I did some thinking, | 我应该告诉你 我考虑过了 |
[39:51] | and I’m having lunch with those CIA recruiters next week. | 下周和中情局的招聘人员吃午饭 |
[39:57] | What is it? | 为什么 |
[39:58] | Well, I was wondering… | 我在想… |
[40:00] | Does, um, does it ever get any easier? | 那样 那样会不会容易些 |
[40:04] | No. | 不会 |
[40:05] | It never does. | 向来不会 |
[40:08] | Pep talk getting worse | 士气貌似没能鼓舞起来啊 |
[40:11] | Well, can you at least tell me this — | 至少你可以告诉我… |
[40:12] | If you could do it all over again, would you? | 如果你可以从头来过 你会改变吗 |
[40:14] | It’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[40:16] | I don’t know how to be anybody else. | 我不知道怎么成为别人 |
[40:18] | Not really an answer, but I guess, uh, I guess it’ll do. | 不算是答案 不过我猜 会的 |
[40:23] | Take care of yourself, Michael. | 自己保重 迈克尔 |
[40:36] | W-wait, so that’s it on the forensics, then? | 等一下 那么 这就是法医鉴定了吗 |
[40:38] | I want answers, not excuses. | 我想要结果 不是借口 |
[40:41] | All right, you know what? Don’t even bother. | 好吧 知道吗 别费力气了 |
[40:42] | I don’t want to read a 20-page field report | 我不想看20页现场报告 |
[40:44] | on how you found nothing. | 结果是你什么也没发现 |
[40:47] | Langley’s all over my ass, Michael, | 中情局真是一团糟 迈克尔 |
[40:49] | and my leads are evaporating left and right. | 我的上司们不见踪影 |
[40:51] | Max’s financial records, nothing. | 麦克斯的财务状况 没发现 |
[40:53] | Traffic cams, nothing. | 交通监控 没发现 |
[40:54] | You better have brought me something to chew on. | 你最好能有些有价值的消息 |
[40:55] | – Thank you. – Could be something. | -谢谢 -可能有发现 |
[40:58] | Found a burner cell in the records you gave me. | 你给我的电话记录发现一个一次性电话号码 |
[41:00] | Phone was purchased at a bodega on 6th. | 电话是在第六大街的杂货店买的 |
[41:03] | They have a security camera? | 他们有监控录像吗 |
[41:06] | You already got the footage. | 你已经拿到了录像 |
[41:08] | I don’t want to know how. I just want answers. | 我不想知道怎么做的 只想知道结果 |
[41:10] | Already sifting through the tapes. | 已经找人在筛选带子了 |
[41:13] | I’ll have something to report soon. | 很快会有消息 |
[41:15] | You’ll have a report for me tomorrow. | 明天给我份报告 |
[41:18] | Isn’t that what I just said? | 我不是那么说的吗 |
[41:21] | Uh, Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[41:24] | I’m counting on you here. | 我指望你了 |
[41:26] | So is max’s family. | 麦克斯的家人也是 |
[41:33] | Mom? Got your call. | 妈妈 收到你的电话了 |
[41:37] | Did you find something on the tape? | 带子上有发现吗 |
[41:39] | Michael, you need to tell me what this is all about right now. | 迈克尔 你得马上告诉我这都是怎么回事 |
[41:41] | I already told you. My friend — | 我已经说了 我朋友 |
[41:43] | You told me that the security tape | 你说过监控录像带 |
[41:44] | would lead to the man who killed your friend. | 会找出谁杀了你的朋友 |
[41:46] | And I know you’ve spared me some details. | 我知道你略过了一些细节 |
[41:48] | I need them now. | 我现在想知道 |
[41:51] | The person who killed my friend | 杀我朋友的那个人 |
[41:53] | went to a lot of trouble to make it look like I did it. | 煞费苦心制造假象陷害我 |
[41:55] | I’m hoping the real killer is on that tape. | 我希望真凶在那盘带子上 |
[41:58] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[42:09] | He has your posture, your — your walk. | 他的姿势像你 走路也像 |
[42:13] | He’s got you down, Michael. | 他比你更像你 迈克尔 |
[42:15] | Good luck convincing anybody else it isn’t you. | 希望有人相信那不是你 |