时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:53] | It’s a cliché that spies wear tuxedos in the field. | 实战中间谍身穿燕尾服有点恶俗 |
[00:56] | While there’s some truth to it, | 不过的确有几分道理 |
[00:58] | You don’t usually wear them to baccarat tables in Monte Carlo. | 通常你不会在蒙特卡洛的百家乐[一种纸牌赌博]赌桌上穿 |
[01:01] | Most of the time you’re in black tie, | 你系着黑领结出现的大多数时候 |
[01:03] | it’s at rubber-chicken dinners, political fundraisers, | 不是在单调乏味的应酬晚餐或政治献金募捐会 |
[01:06] | or charity auctions. | 就是慈善拍卖会上 |
[01:07] | Not quite as glamorous as the French Riviera, | 虽然比不上法国的里维埃拉[度假胜地]那般迷人 |
[01:10] | but at least you’ll usually get free drinks. | 但至少你能有免费酒水喝 |
[01:12] | Oh. It’s you. | 噢 是你 |
[01:15] | Don’t you clean up quick. | 那么快就收拾好了 |
[01:16] | Didn’t have much choice. You gave me only 45 minutes’ notice. | 没得选择 你只给了我45分钟 |
[01:19] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[01:20] | The boys up at Langley just got wind of a little situation. | 兰利的小伙子们刚收到了风声 |
[01:22] | We’re gonna have to run this up on the fly. | 我们就得拼命坐飞机赶过来 |
[01:24] | 麦克斯 中央情报局间谍70 | |
[01:27] | What’s the job? | 什么任务 |
[01:28] | A yet-to-be identified foreign government | 一个尚未确认的外国政府 |
[01:30] | plans on stealing tech secrets from the Swedes. | 计划从瑞典人那里窃取高科技机密 |
[01:32] | At a fundraiser for marine animals. | 在海洋生物资金募集会上吗 |
[01:34] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[01:36] | Gunther Ehren. | 巩特尔·格尔 |
[01:37] | He’s got a soft spot for manatees. | 他对海牛很有同情心 |
[01:39] | He owns JetSwede, the high-end aeronautics company. | 他控制的瑞典航空是一家高新航空技术公司 |
[01:42] | And you see that tablet he’s carrying? | 你看见他带的平板电脑了吗 |
[01:44] | Idiot’s got his entire computer backed up on that thing. | 白痴才把整个电脑的备份都放在那里面 |
[01:46] | We’re talking design specs, contracts, prototypes. | 我们说的是设计说明 合同以及技术原型 |
[01:50] | That is a tech thief’s dream. | 那可是科技窃贼的发财梦啊 |
[01:53] | Since it’s just the two of us, | 由于只有我们两个人 |
[01:54] | – I take it we’re not here to stop the thief. – Oh, no. | -我想我们不是去阻止窃贼 -是的 |
[01:57] | We just want to find out who’s behind it. | 我们只需要知道幕后人是谁 |
[02:00] | State-of-the-art R.F.I.D. Tracker inside. | 最先进的无线电频率识别装置 内有追踪器 |
[02:02] | Ain’t micro-technology something? | 微技术什么的 |
[02:04] | It’s like the future. | 这就是未来啊 |
[02:05] | You want me to plant this | 你要我把这东西 |
[02:07] | on a target we still haven’t identified? | 放到还未确认的窃贼身上吗 |
[02:09] | Told you, the company’s flying by the seat of its pants here. | 告诉你了 公司都是凭感觉做事的 |
[02:12] | Well, I guess you called the right guy. | 好吧 你找我就找对了 |
[02:15] | Super. Keep an eye on Gunther. | 不错 盯紧巩特尔 |
[02:18] | And try some of the seviche while you’re at it. | 做事的时候顺便可以尝尝酸橘汁腌鱼 |
[02:32] | $1,700, looking for the eight. | 1700美元 有没有出1800美元的 |
[02:33] | $1,800, the bid to nine. | 1800美元 下个价位1900美元 |
[02:35] | $1,900. $2,000. | 1900美元 2000美元 |
[02:36] | $2,100. Back to you now. | 2100美元 重新到你了 |
[02:38] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[02:40] | Just Gunther putting down his fourth plate of tiger prawns. | 巩特尔刚好吃下他的第四碟虎虾 |
[02:43] | They are very good. | 味道确实不错 |
[02:47] | Somebody’s got the thousand-yard stare. | 某人好像有心事啊 |
[02:49] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[02:50] | Did you ever read the report I submitted? | 你看过我呈交的报告了吗 |
[02:52] | I know it was long, but we’re talking about four years of — | 我知道报告很长 但我说的是四年的… |
[02:54] | Again with the people that burned you? | 又是和封杀你的那些人有关吗 |
[02:56] | Michael, you were there. We broke them to pieces. | 迈克尔 你当时在现场 他们已经被摧毁 |
[02:58] | We ground them into dust. It’s over. You won. | 过眼云烟 结束了 你赢了 |
[03:01] | I guess. But I flagged some inconsistencies | 我猜是的 但我标记了一些矛盾之处 |
[03:03] | the agency should look into. | 上面应该调查一下 |
[03:05] | – Westen – Questions that never got answered. | -韦斯顿 -这些问题还没得到解答 |
[03:08] | Relax. | 放松 |
[03:09] | Thank you. That concludes our California vintage. | 谢谢 加州葡萄酒成交 |
[03:13] | We will take a… | 我们休息一会 |
[03:14] | You keep playing the boy | 如果你再像个小孩子 |
[03:15] | who cried “Shouldn’t we triple-check this?” | 哭喊着要求深入调查 |
[03:16] | People are gonna start thinking that you’re a nut. | 别人会把你当作疯子看 |
[03:18] | Because you sound like a nut. | 因为你说的话听起来像个疯子 |
[03:24] | Max, wait a second. Here we go. | 麦克斯 等等 我们要上了 |
[03:27] | We got action on our computer thieves. | 我们要对电脑窃贼行动了 |
[03:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:35] | We’re on. | 我们上 |
[03:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:40] | Where the hell do you think you’re going, | 你还想躲到哪里去 |
[03:41] | – You weasel-faced son of a bitch! – Are you talking to me? | -你这个尖嘴猴腮的贱货 -你是在和我说话吗 |
[03:43] | I know what you’re doing, and I really don’t appreciate it! | 我知道你干了什么 我真的很不高兴 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, but I — | 不好意思 但我… |
[03:47] | You have been driving up the prices on me all day! | 你一整天都在和我抬价 |
[03:50] | You made me lose the diamond creek cabernet! | 你让我失去了钻石溪酒园赤霞珠 |
[03:53] | – It’s because of you. Because… – Easy, easy. | -都是你 因为… -别发火 |
[03:54] | – No, no, James! – It’s not worth it. | -别拦我 詹姆斯 -不值得 |
[03:55] | This is between me and my new pal, weasel-face. | 这是我和我新朋友尖嘴猴腮男之间的事 |
[03:57] | – You’re drunk, and you’re confused. – Am I?! Am I? | -你喝醉了 脑子糊涂了 -有吗 |
[03:59] | Well, let’s just see. Let me see your paddle. | 那好 我们看看 让我看你的口袋 |
[04:01] | Pretending to be a belligerent drunk | 假装成一个闹事的醉酒之徒 |
[04:03] | lets you get close to a target long enough | 可以让你和目标接近足够长的时间 |
[04:05] | to plant a tracker without them getting suspicious. | 来放置追踪器而不引起别人怀疑 |
[04:08] | Get the hell off of me! | 放开我 |
[04:09] | Of course, if you plan on making a scene at a fancy hotel, | 当然 如果你计划在高档酒店大吵大闹 |
[04:12] | You’d better be ready to pay the price. | 你最好准备付出代价 |
[04:14] | Easy, guys, we’re leaving. | 好了 伙计们 我们会离开的 |
[04:18] | Okay! | 好 |
[04:20] | So, we good? | 我们成功了吗 |
[04:23] | Tracker signal’s at full and on the move. | 追踪器信号完整 在移动了 |
[04:25] | We have lift-off. | 安装成功 |
[04:27] | Oh, hope that’s not a rental. | 希望这不是租来的 |
[04:37] | Seeing a project through the completion | 看着一项工程从开始到完工 |
[04:39] | requires a certain level of obsessiveness. | 需要一定程度的执着 |
[04:43] | The problem is you can’t turn it on and off. | 问题是你不能收放自如 |
[04:45] | So you end up doing things no one else can understand, | 所以最终总是无人理解 |
[04:48] | Like sticking with an operation long after it’s over | 这情况就像任务早已结束但心思还在那里 |
[04:52] | or trying to fix a car | 亦或是修理一辆 |
[04:53] | you should have given up on years ago. | 本该在数年前就放弃的破车 |
[04:56] | Fi… can you give it a try? | 菲 试一下 |
[04:59] | Not until you answer my question. | 你先回答我问题 |
[05:02] | What did Max say | 麦克斯看完你那份 |
[05:03] | About your report on the people who burned you? | 封杀你的人的报告之后怎么说的 |
[05:05] | Not much. | 没说啥 |
[05:10] | Your obsession with this | 你对此事的执迷不悟 |
[05:12] | Is starting to wear on me — on us. | 已经开始影响到我和我们的关系了 |
[05:15] | Now, I want a real answer. | 现在实话告诉我 |
[05:16] | Did max buy your theory on loose ends? | 那些悬疑点麦克斯都怎么说 |
[05:19] | He said it wasn’t worth pursuing and I should drop it. | 他说那些细枝末节就忘了吧 |
[05:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:24] | I’m dropping it. | 我打算忘记 |
[05:25] | I’m starting to like Max. | 我开始喜欢麦克斯了 |
[05:31] | Sounds like you need a new distributor. | 听起来你需要买辆新车了 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 打扰下 |
[05:34] | but your friend Barry is here with his brother. | 你的朋友巴里带他哥哥来找你了 |
[05:36] | His brother? There are two of them? | 他哥哥 他还有哥哥 |
[05:38] | They have a problem. I said you’d help. | 他们遇到了麻烦 我说你能帮忙 |
[05:41] | I’m off to aqua-yoga. | 我去上水中瑜伽课啦 |
[05:42] | We are practicing underwater chakra meditations today. | 我们今天练习水下冥想 |
[05:48] | Be good. | 悠着点 |
[05:52] | Fi, I have a meeting with Max — | 菲 我和麦克斯有约 |
[05:54] | Say no more. | 别多说了 |
[05:55] | Maybe he can talk even more sense into you. Go. | 也许他还能劝劝你 走吧 |
[05:58] | I’ll handle Barry. | 巴里的事我来管 |
[06:05] | Fi! Long time, no see. Where’s Mikey? | 菲 好久不见 迈迈呢 |
[06:08] | Swallow, then speak, Barry. | 巴里 赶紧咽下去 有话快说 |
[06:11] | Fi, I’d like you to meet my brother Paul. | 菲 这是我的哥哥保罗 |
[06:12] | – He’s screwed six ways from sunday. – Nice to meet you. | -他最近简直是倒霉催的 -你好 |
[06:14] | Barry talks about you and your friends like you’re superheroes. | 你和你朋友在巴里口中像超人一样 |
[06:17] | Oh, well, we get lucky every once in a while. | 我们不时会走运一下 |
[06:19] | What kind of trouble you in? | 你遇到什么麻烦了 |
[06:20] | I manage the Dade county teachers credit union. | 我是戴德郡教师信用合作社的经理 |
[06:23] | Yeah, finances run in the family, | 我家祖辈都以管钱为生 |
[06:25] | Except Paul here, he follows the rules. | 但是只有保罗循规蹈矩 |
[06:28] | Last night, somebody stole an encrypted server | 昨晚 有人偷了一个加密服务器 |
[06:29] | Filled with thousands of member records — | 里面有上千的会员资料 |
[06:31] | Social-security numbers, account info… | 社保号 账号都在里面 |
[06:33] | Did you report it? | 报警了吗 |
[06:35] | We keep the records in a secure area. | 账户资料都在一个保密的地方 |
[06:37] | You need a pin and a call-and-response key to get in. | 需要密码和密保口令才能进入 |
[06:41] | I checked the logs. I don’t know how, but — | 我查了下记录 不知道窃贼是怎么做到的 |
[06:43] | Whoever did this stole your access codes and key to get in. | 那人是偷了你的密码和口令进去的 |
[06:46] | Bingo. Enter black-sheep Barry. | “败家子巴里”就是密码吧 |
[06:48] | I can’t get an invite to my niece’s birthday party, | 我侄女的生日你都不邀请我 |
[06:51] | But, uh, I got a call for this. | 这倒霉事到想起我来了 |
[06:52] | Not fair, barry. Last time I invited you | 不怪我啊 巴里 上次我邀请你 |
[06:55] | to a family function, you brought an escort. | 去家庭聚会 你带了一个应招女 |
[06:57] | Hey, Fi, will you tell him that wearing a short skirt | 菲 跟他说穿短裙的 |
[06:59] | Does not make you a prostitute? | 不一定都是应招女 |
[07:00] | She actually said, “I am an escort.” | 那女的自己都说了”我是应招女郎” |
[07:02] | Did you come here for family counseling, or do you need help? | 你们是来做心理辅导的还是来求助的 |
[07:05] | This isn’t just about me. | 这不只关乎我一个人 |
[07:07] | I mean, if those records get decrypted, | 如果那些记录被破解 |
[07:09] | 6,000 teachers are gonna lose everything they have | 六千教师都会在 |
[07:12] | In the blink of an eye. | 眨眼间失去一切 |
[07:13] | Please, help me get it back. | 拜托 帮帮我拿回来 |
[07:18] | I know that look. She’s in. | 这小眼神 她会帮你的 |
[07:22] | 委托人 保罗 | |
[07:28] | Intelligence-agency field offices | 情报机构在选择驻外办公室时 |
[07:30] | Have to find a delicate balance | 既要考虑到不能太显眼 |
[07:32] | Between blending in and providing adequate security… | 也不能缺少足够的安保 |
[07:35] | Come on, Westen. | 韦斯顿 赶紧的 |
[07:36] | I got a tee time I’m trying to make. | 完事之后我还想去休息下呢 |
[07:41] | …which is why, whenever possible, they piggyback | 所以说一般都选址在 |
[07:43] | Onto the facilities of fellow government agencies. | 政府机关办公楼里面 |
[07:48] | This… belongs to you now. | 钥匙卡是你的了 |
[07:50] | Bosses cleared you for a temporary key card. | 上面给你一张临时钥匙卡 |
[07:52] | Keep up the good work, and maybe you’ll get a real one. | 赶紧努力工作也许就能转正咯 |
[07:54] | – Must be my lucky day. – Oh, it gets better. | -今天这是要转运了吗 -不止呢 |
[07:58] | We followed the tracker | 我们一直在追踪 |
[08:00] | That you planted on the thieves at the auction. | 你在拍卖会上放在小偷身上的追踪器 |
[08:03] | The tablet’s being held | 平板电脑现在在一家 |
[08:04] | At a company called Vaxilar investments. | 叫挖死了的投资公司那里 |
[08:06] | Vaxilar investments. Sounds vague. | 挖死了投资公司 听起来很假 |
[08:09] | Well, it’s a shell company | 是一个空壳公司 |
[08:10] | With ties to the French government. | 和法国政府有联系 |
[08:12] | Turns out the Frogs are behind the whole thing. | 原来幕后主使是法国佬 |
[08:13] | So congratulations. Mission accomplished. | 恭喜 任务达成 |
[08:16] | I’m getting the feeling you didn’t call me in for a high five. | 我怎么感觉你叫我来不是庆祝的 |
[08:18] | Well, you know that no good deed goes unpunished. | 好人难做嘛 |
[08:21] | The boss was so impressed | 上头很高兴 |
[08:22] | That they’ve given us a follow-up assignment. | 给了我们一个后续任务 |
[08:24] | They want us to break in | 他让我们 |
[08:26] | And steal the same file from Gunther’s tablet. | 去偷巩特尔平板电脑里的资料 |
[08:28] | You know the game. | 你懂游戏规则的 |
[08:29] | They steal secrets, we steal secrets — it’s all good fun. | 他们偷机密 我们偷回来 多欢乐啊 |
[08:32] | Until someone gets caught. | 被抓到你就乐不起来了 |
[08:33] | Then we don’t get caught. | 那就别被抓住 |
[08:35] | Only one problem. | 有个问题 |
[08:40] | Heat sensor, state-of-the-art. | 超尖端的热感应器 |
[08:41] | Yeah, Vaxilar’s got a secure room | 挖死了公司的安全屋里的感应器 |
[08:43] | With these hanging all over like christmas lights. | 跟圣诞节彩灯一样多 |
[08:45] | Anybody walks in there with a heat signature above room temp, | 有人一进去 房间内温度一高 |
[08:48] | And “Whoop, whoop!” | 就会报警 |
[08:49] | We should heat up the room. | 我们让整个房间温度升高不就可以了 |
[08:51] | Maybe it’s time Vaxilar investments | 挖死了投资公司 |
[08:52] | Had an issue with their A.C. System. | 的空调系统是时候该坏一下了 |
[08:56] | You make it look too easy, Westen. | 你一说感觉好简单 韦斯顿 |
[09:07] | Sorry, Fi, I can’t help you. | 不好意思 菲 不能帮你忙 |
[09:08] | I’m not really a big Barry fan anyway. | 我可不老喜欢巴里 |
[09:10] | Well, it isn’t Barry. It’s his brother. | 说的又不是他 是他哥哥 |
[09:12] | His brother? Dear god. There’s two of them? | 他哥哥 上帝 他还有哥哥 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I know. But he’s actually kind of sweet. | 我也吓了一跳 但他哥哥人挺好 |
[09:16] | Doesn’t matter. Elsa’s coming in tonight on the G6. | 我不管 艾尔莎今晚来参加G6会议 |
[09:19] | And I got to prepare the vessel. | 我要把船给她准备好 |
[09:20] | Just hear me out about Paul’s problem. | 先听我说下保罗的麻烦嘛 |
[09:22] | Jesse combed the company’s employees for suspects, | 杰西梳理了下雇员资料 |
[09:24] | And we found one worth talking to. | 我们找到嫌疑人了 |
[09:26] | Sorry, Fi. Too risky. | 抱歉 菲 懒得冒险 |
[09:27] | Another mojito, Mr. Axe? | 再来杯鸡尾酒 亚克斯先生 |
[09:28] | Yes, Edward. Thank you for asking. Appreciate it. | 好的 爱德华 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | First-name basis with the staff, huh? | 和服务生都混熟了嘛 |
[09:34] | Well, you know, | 是啊 |
[09:35] | Being the owner’s boy toy does have its perks. | 当女老板的男宠就是这点好 |
[09:37] | Now you see why I don’t want to disappoint Elsa? | 知道我为什么不想让艾尔莎失望了吧 |
[09:39] | Oh. Absolutely. | 恩是啊 |
[09:42] | Fi, what are you doing? | 菲 干嘛呢 |
[09:43] | Well, it’s your choice, Sam. | 选择权在你 山姆 |
[09:44] | Either I can be cousin Kelly | 我可以是过来请你吃饭 |
[09:46] | Here to take you out to lunch… | 的表妹凯利 |
[09:47] | Or I can be your hot new fling. | 或者 我可以是你火辣的新艳遇 |
[09:51] | It’s up to you. | 就看你怎么选了 |
[09:52] | Yes, yes, cousin Kelly. Ha ha! | 好了好了 凯莉表妹 |
[09:54] | I’d love to have a pastrami on rye with you. | 我想跟你一起去品尝一下黑麦牛肉 |
[09:57] | Okay, you got me until Mike’s done | 在迈克搞定他中情局的工作之前 |
[09:59] | with his date with the CIA, and that’s it. | 我可以帮你 仅此而已 |
[10:01] | In many ways, the more sophisticated a thief is, | 很多时候 越是经验丰富的小偷 |
[10:04] | The easier they are to find. | 你越容易找到他们 |
[10:05] | Anyone who gets a job under a fake name | 任何用伪造身份 |
[10:07] | and uses stolen high-security access codes | 和偷来的高安全性密码完成任务的人 |
[10:10] | leaves a fat paper trail, | 都会留下很多文档证据 |
[10:12] | which means, if they’re smart, | 也就是说 如果他们够聪明的话 |
[10:13] | they have no intention of hanging around. | 他们不会在外面闲逛 |
[10:17] | Ooh, looks like we’re just in time. | 看起来我们来得正是时候 |
[10:18] | Someone’s skipping town. | 有人准备跑路咯 |
[10:19] | Yeah. “Someone” Goes by “Griffin Kehl,” | 是啊 这个人叫”格里芬·凯尔” |
[10:22] | or at least that’s the name he used to get a janitor job at Paul’s bank | 至少这是他在保罗的银行当门卫时用的名字 |
[10:25] | Just before the server went missing. | 正好就在服务器被盗之前 |
[10:27] | Oh. Talk about a career criminal. | 这家伙简直就是个职业罪犯啊 |
[10:29] | Guy’s been collecting warrants in other states like merit badges. | 这家伙在其它州收逮捕令像拿奖章一样啊 |
[10:33] | Armed robbery, assault, solicitation. | 持械抢劫 人身侵犯 教唆他人 |
[10:35] | Doesn’t sound like the resume of a guy who hacks secure access codes. | 这家伙看起来不像能破解安全密码的人啊 |
[10:38] | No, my guess is he’s a hired hand. | 不 我猜测他只是受人雇佣 |
[10:40] | Okay, wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:40] | You guys dragged me all the way across town | 你俩把我拖这么远来这 |
[10:42] | just to help you twist some lowlife’s arm? | 就为了帮你教训这样一个小喽罗 |
[10:44] | When that’s the lowlife, yeah. | 如果这就是那个小喽罗的话 |
[10:48] | Oh, somebody call the zoo | 天啊 快打电话给动物园 |
[10:50] | ’cause a fricking grizzly just escaped. | 他妈的一只灰熊逃出来了 |
[10:52] | Well, grizzly bear or not, | 管他是灰熊还是什么 |
[10:54] | we got to find out who his boss is. | 我们得找出他的老大是谁 |
[10:55] | Fi, you got the lookout? | 菲 你来放哨吧 |
[10:57] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – We’ll be back. | -好 好 好 -我们一会就回来 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Have fun, boys. | 好 你俩好好玩 |
[11:04] | Hey, Griffin. Oh, you moving again, huh? | 格里芬 你又要搬家了啊 |
[11:06] | Wow. That’s like, uh, three times in eight months. | 这可是 八个月里的第三次了啊 |
[11:09] | Who are you? How do you know my name? | 你是谁 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[11:11] | Called research, big boy. Knowledge is power. | 调查知道的 兄弟 知识就是力量 |
[11:13] | You got time for a chat? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
[11:23] | Fi, get in here! Watch it! | 菲 快来 当心 |
[11:25] | Grab him! Try and knock him down! | 抓住他 努力击倒他 |
[11:26] | I’m getting him! | 我抓住他了 |
[11:30] | Playtime’s over. | 游戏时间结束 |
[11:31] | Try and hit him! | 开枪打他 |
[11:35] | Fi, you shot me! | 菲 你打到我了 |
[11:36] | Quit crying. It’s just a beanbag. | 得了吧 又不是真子弹 |
[11:45] | Down, boy. | 倒下了吧 |
[11:54] | Sam leave without saying goodbye? | 萨姆连声再见都不说就走了 |
[11:56] | He said he had to get back to big mama. | 他说他要回去找情人了 |
[11:58] | Now you feel like talking? | 现在你想谈谈了吗 |
[12:00] | What the hell do you people want? | 你们他妈到底想要什么 |
[12:01] | We want to know who you were working for | 我们想知道你从教师信用社偷走的服务器 |
[12:04] | when you stole a server from the teachers credit union. | 你的老大是谁 |
[12:05] | I’m just a janitor. | 我只是个门卫而已 |
[12:07] | All right, we’ll keep this simple, Griffin. | 好吧 让我来讲明白一点 格里芬 |
[12:09] | Or do you prefer… | 还是你更喜欢 |
[12:12] | Gilbert McCauley? | 吉尔伯特·麦考利这个名字 |
[12:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你们在说什么 |
[12:15] | Look, big man, you can tell us who hired you, | 听着 兄弟 你可以告诉我们谁雇佣的你 |
[12:19] | Or you can swallow an armed-robbery charge in St. Louis. | 或者你可以被指控在圣路易斯持械抢劫 |
[12:21] | Or perhaps a nice attempted-murder in lexington. | 或者是被指控在列克星敦市蓄意谋杀 |
[12:24] | Don’t forget Columbus. | 还有哥伦布市呢 |
[12:26] | It was just a solicitation charge, | 虽然只是教唆他人 |
[12:27] | but the girl was a minor. | 但是那个女孩是未成年人 |
[12:30] | Want to come clean before we start making calls? | 想在我们打电话之前坦白交代吗 |
[12:33] | Okay, wait. You don’t get it. | 等等 你们不懂 |
[12:35] | The lady who hired me, This chick is vicious. | 雇佣我的那个女人 她太恶毒了 |
[12:38] | The last guy that pissed her off, | 曾经有人惹怒了她 |
[12:39] | she hacked his life to pieces. | 她让那个人的生活支离破碎 |
[12:41] | She got his truck repod, | 她让他的卡车被收回了 |
[12:43] | She canceled his sick wife’s medical insurance. | 她清除了他生病妻子的医保 |
[12:45] | She even put him on a terrorist watch list. | 她甚至把他加到恐怖分子监控名单里 |
[12:47] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[12:48] | Could I speak to a detective Ashby, please? | 能帮我找一下阿什比警探吗 |
[12:50] | Eve! Her name is Eve! | 伊芙 她叫伊芙 |
[12:52] | She paid me 10 grand to steal the drive. | 她给我一万美元让我偷那个服务器 |
[12:53] | You think he’s holding out on us? | 你觉得他在耍我们吗 |
[12:55] | You know what? I think he is. I think he is. Yeah. | 你知道吗 我觉得他就是 我觉得他就是 |
[12:56] | We do this sort of thing a lot, Grif. | 我们经常做这样的事 格里芬 |
[12:58] | Okay, okay, okay, fine. She paid me to steal some computers from the warehouse, too. | 好吧 好吧 她还让我去从仓库里偷电脑 |
[13:02] | Oh, how many? | 多少台 |
[13:03] | 9, 12, a-a bunch! | 九台 十二台 好多台 |
[13:05] | That’s it. I swear to god. Please hang up the phone. | 我就知道这么多了 我发誓 把电话挂了吧 |
[13:08] | All right, so, what if we wanted to hire Eve? | 好吧 如果我们想雇佣伊芙的话该怎么做 |
[13:11] | Sorry, dude. She works on referrals. | 不好意思 她只接经人介绍的活 |
[13:13] | You got to know somebody. | 你们得认识个人 |
[13:15] | Well, it’s a good thing we know you. | 挺好的 我们认识你啊 |
[13:22] | A dozen computers? | 十几台电脑 |
[13:24] | Sounds like she set up a beowulf cluster. | 看起来她是要建一个贝奥武夫机群[并行计算机集群] |
[13:26] | Beowulf cluster? That… that sounds bad. | 贝奥武夫机群 这 这听起来不妙啊 |
[13:29] | It’s how hackers create supercomputers, okay? | 黑客就是这么创造超级电脑的 |
[13:32] | They cram a bunch of PCs into one room, | 他们把很多个人电脑塞进一个房间 |
[13:35] | and they attack the server’s encryption. | 然后他们破解服务器的密码 |
[13:37] | You can crack a file in two days. | 两天内就能破解 |
[13:38] | We need to find that room. | 我们得找到那个地方 |
[13:40] | How long would it take to cook up an encrypted file of your own? | 你自己做一个加密文件要多久 |
[13:43] | An hour, tops. Why? | 最多一个小时 怎么了 |
[13:44] | We’re gonna hire Eve to hack it. | 我们得雇佣伊芙来破解它 |
[13:46] | We’ll tail her from the meeting | 从会面开始 我们就可以跟踪她 |
[13:48] | to wherever she’s decrypting your server. | 到她破解密码的地方了 |
[13:49] | Her guy told Jesse she gets 10 grand, minimum, for a job. | 她的手下告诉杰西 她一单活至少要一万美元 |
[13:53] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我可没那么多钱啊 |
[13:55] | Well, come on. I mean, | 得了吧 我说 |
[13:56] | now’s not the time to start pinching pennies, Paul. | 现在可不是吝啬的时候啊 保罗 |
[13:58] | Oh! What was I thinking? | 是啊 我想什么呢 |
[13:59] | Why didn’t I leave money in the budget for a hacker, Barry? | 我为什么没有给一个黑客留出预算呢 巴里 |
[14:01] | All right, look, um… give me a couple of hours. | 好吧 给我几个小时吧 |
[14:04] | I can…sell the Prius and, uh… | 我可以把那辆车卖了 还有 |
[14:08] | – this rolex. – No, no. | -还有这支劳力士手表 -不 不 |
[14:09] | Hey, Paul, come on. You can’t sell dad’s watch. | 保罗 拜托 你不能卖掉父亲的手表 |
[14:12] | What choice do I have? | 我还能怎么办 |
[14:13] | People who put their trust in me | 那些信任我的人 |
[14:14] | are gonna lose their life savings. | 马上就要失去他们一生的积蓄 |
[14:16] | All right, look, look, look, look, look. | 好吧 听着 听着 听着 |
[14:17] | Save the heirloom and your little go-kart. | 把传家宝留着 还有你的小卡丁车 |
[14:19] | I’ll get you the cash, okay? | 我给你现金 行了吧 |
[14:23] | When can we get this meeting? | 几时能会面 |
[14:25] | As soon as you get the money. | 只要你钱到手 |
[14:29] | Criminals who specialize in hacking are a special breed. | 专业侵入电脑系统的罪犯比较特殊 |
[14:32] | They have the skills to find legitimate work, | 他们的技术足够找份合法工作 |
[14:34] | but they choose to steal instead. | 但他们却选择用来窃取资料 |
[14:36] | They’re all about using their brains to dominate and control. | 他们喜欢用大脑进行支配控制 |
[14:42] | Domino. That’s game, George. Time to go. | 完胜 游戏结束 乔治 该走了 |
[14:46] | That’s enough spanking for one day. | 你输得够呛了 |
[14:48] | Go! | 走吧 |
[14:51] | That’s why crafting a cover I.D. | 因此想用冒牌身份 |
[14:52] | that will succeed with them is a challenge. | 成功忽悠他们 这是项挑战 |
[14:54] | They’re not looking for an equal partner. | 他们需要的不是棋逢对手 |
[14:56] | They’re looking for another loser to sneer at, | 而是可供嘲讽的失败者 |
[14:58] | so that’s just what you give them. | 你得投其所好 |
[15:00] | Well, looky here. If it isn’t my favorite cro-mag, Griffin. | 看啊 这不是我最喜欢的原始人 格里芬嘛 |
[15:03] | 伊芙 恶毒黑客 | |
[15:06] | This your friend? | 你朋友吗 |
[15:07] | Eve, meet Baxter. | 伊芙 这是巴克斯特 |
[15:09] | What do you want, Baxter? | 有何贵干 巴克斯特 |
[15:10] | Yeah, nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[15:13] | Hey, yeah, all right. | 不客气 |
[15:14] | So, uh, look, I’m an old-school thief. | 我是个守旧派的小贼 |
[15:17] | You know, I like things I can touch. | 喜欢偷些摸得到的实物 |
[15:18] | You’re a dinosaur. I can see that. | 显而易见 你落伍了 |
[15:21] | How do you know each other, again? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[15:22] | We done jobs. | 一起干活 |
[15:24] | How many jobs you “done”, exactly? | 具体合作过几回 |
[15:26] | Jesus, I told you. | 我不都告诉过你了 |
[15:28] | You know, Lexington, Knoxville, Atlantic City. | 列克星敦 诺克斯维尔 大西洋城啦 |
[15:31] | Six. You said six jobs. | 六回 你说六回 |
[15:33] | Tell them to me again. Backwards. By year. | 复述一遍 按年份往前推 |
[15:39] | I don’t know if you’re a narc or just a two-bit amateur, | 我不知道你是缉毒警还是二流小偷 |
[15:42] | but I know you’re lying. | 但我知道你在说谎 |
[15:43] | Meeting adjourned. | 散会 |
[15:44] | Okay, all right, you got us. | 好吧 被你看穿了 |
[15:46] | I am a thief, but we ain’t never worked together. | 我是个小贼 但我们从没合作过 |
[15:49] | We met in the back of a police car during a vice sting. | 我们因恶意敲诈在警车里认识 |
[15:52] | What, were you, like, swept up chasing jailbait? | 怎么 你锒铛入狱了吗 |
[15:54] | All right. Columbus, 2006. I didn’t know. | 好吧 2006年在哥伦布市 就这样 |
[15:57] | It’s not part of my life I want to brag about. | 我不想拿这事出来”吹嘘” |
[15:59] | So you’re a degenerate. | 所以是你技不如人了 |
[16:02] | My money still spends. | 钱可是货真价实的 |
[16:05] | Bye-bye, Griffin. | 再会 格里芬 |
[16:08] | I’ll bite. Tell me about your job. | 有点意思 说来听听 |
[16:10] | Client came to me. | 客户找上我 |
[16:11] | Hacking job. Too juicy to pass up. | 侵入电脑的活 太好赚 不容错过 |
[16:14] | They want these financial records | 他们希望那些财政记录 |
[16:16] | off this world wide website. | 能从网络上消失 |
[16:18] | A little out of my league. | 可我不太擅长 |
[16:20] | Life plans don’t come cheap. | 我要价也不低 |
[16:21] | 10 grand up front. | 事前一万 |
[16:25] | $5,000 after, when I get the file, sweetheart. | 事后五千 一手资料一手交钱 甜心 |
[16:30] | Make it another $10,000. | 事后也要一万 |
[16:32] | Stay by the phone. This won’t take long. | 等我电话 用不了多久 |
[16:38] | She’s on the move. | 她走了 |
[16:39] | Red hair, gray top, black pants. | 红头发 灰衣黑裤 |
[16:41] | Don’t get too close. | 别跟太紧 |
[16:43] | We’ve got it covered, Michael. | 我们会注意掩护的 迈克尔 |
[16:49] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[16:50] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[16:52] | That’s the first real redhead I’ve seen | 这还是自我离开爱尔兰以来 |
[16:53] | since I left Ireland. | 头一回见到真正的红发 |
[16:58] | Vehicle counter surveillance is very difficult | 若你不想引人注目 |
[17:01] | if you’re trying to be inconspicuous. | 汽车跟踪就显得异常困难 |
[17:05] | If you’re willing to be a little more obvious, | 若你甘愿显而易见 |
[17:07] | on the other hand, it gets a lot easier. | 跟踪则变得轻而易举 |
[17:09] | You can drive in circles, | 你可以开车绕圈 |
[17:10] | go the wrong direction on a one-way street, | 在单行道上逆向行驶 |
[17:12] | or just stop in the middle of the road. | 或是大方停在马路中央 |
[17:20] | Looks like somebody fell asleep at the wheel. | 看来有人趴在方向盘上睡着了 |
[17:22] | – Keep driving. – She’s right there! | -继续开 -可她就在那里啊 |
[17:24] | She’s checking to see if she has a tail. | 她这是在检查有没有人跟踪 |
[17:26] | If we stick around, she’ll know. | 如果我们待着不走 就露馅了 |
[17:29] | Don’t yell at me. | 别跟我大小声 |
[17:39] | Eve just pulled a stop-and-see. The girl’s tricky. | 伊芙刚上演了停车检查 这姑娘挺狡猾 |
[17:42] | We’re not tailing her anywhere. Is there a plan “B”? | 我们跟丢了 有后备计划没 |
[17:45] | We’re gonna have to track her digitally | 那就只有在她搞定资料后 |
[17:47] | after she hacks the file. | 进行数字追踪了 |
[17:48] | Well, it’s lovely that you’re staying so positive, Michael, | 很高兴你还能这么乐观 迈克尔 |
[17:50] | but wouldn’t that take government-level resources? | 但那样做不是需要政府资源吗 |
[17:52] | Then I’ll have to talk | 那我就找 |
[17:53] | to someone who has government-level resources. | 有政府资源的人谈谈 |
[18:01] | I just need to find out where this hacker is located. | 我只需要定位这个黑客的老窝 |
[18:03] | I got it. But if she’s any good, | 我明白 可如果她真是好手 |
[18:05] | she’s gonna be bouncing her signal all over the globe. | 她就会在全球范围使用反弹信号 |
[18:07] | I’d have to rope in half a dozen of N.S.A.’s finest | 我就得说服半打国安局内最出色的雇员 |
[18:09] | – to track her down. – It’s worth it. | -对她进行追捕 -那也值得 |
[18:10] | She’s gonna hurt a lot of innocent people. | 她会伤及无辜 |
[18:12] | Yeah? I’m innocent people. | 是吗 我也挺无辜的 |
[18:14] | If I get busted using N.S.A. resources | 要是我被抓到滥用国安局资源 |
[18:16] | to help a burned spy with an unapproved mission, | 帮助被封杀的间谍从事未经批准的任务 |
[18:18] | they’ll ship me off to Siberia, | 就该被遣送去西伯利亚了 |
[18:19] | and my wife hates the snow. | 我老婆最讨厌下雪了 |
[18:22] | Max, we’re talking about teachers. | 麦克斯 我们在说教师 |
[18:25] | Teachers, Max. Teachers. | 教师 麦克斯 人民教师 |
[18:28] | Okay, you’re gonna lay it on, aren’t you? | 你还打算继续标榜了是不 |
[18:29] | Okay, I’ll think about it. | 好吧 我会考虑的 |
[18:30] | Now, would you focus on the task at hand? | 那烦请你现在专注手头的工作好吗 |
[18:33] | I don’t want this thing blowing up in my face. | 我可不希望这玩意把我的俊脸给炸了 |
[18:34] | We’re sabotaging an A.C. system. We’re not defusing a bomb. | 不过是破坏空调系统 又不是拆炸弹 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, I’ve noticed that | 是没错 但我注意到 |
[18:38] | things have a tendency to blow up when you’re around. | 只要有你在 凡事都有爆炸的倾向 |
[18:42] | Even the most security-conscious firms | 即使是最注重安全的公司 |
[18:44] | rarely check their A.C. units for tampering. | 也不常查看空调系统的物理损坏情况 |
[18:46] | Access the ventilation system, and with the right hardware, | 利用排风系统 配上合适的硬件 |
[18:49] | you can spoil an enemy’s food supply, | 你就能摧毁敌方的食品供应 |
[18:51] | sweat out entrenched combatants, | 消耗顽固交战的对方的体力 |
[18:53] | or just warm an office enough | 或只是给一间办公室升温 |
[18:55] | to make intruders invisible to heat sensors. | 令热感应器失效 以掩护入侵者 |
[18:59] | Give it a try. | 试一下 |
[19:03] | So long, jack frost. | 尚为严寒 |
[19:04] | Noon tomorrow, gonna be a furnace in there. | 明天中午 那里就是一间火炉了 |
[19:06] | I’ll make sure I wear something that breathes. | 我会记得穿透气性良好的衣服来 |
[19:08] | So, are you done thinking? | 那么 你考虑完没 |
[19:12] | Here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[19:13] | When the N.S.A. gives me an address on this hacker lady, | 等国安局把黑客女的地址给了我 |
[19:15] | Michael Westen, | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[19:16] | soon-to-be-reinstated agent of the CIA, | 即将复职的中情局探员 |
[19:19] | goes nowhere near said address. | 只能在该地址周围活动 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry about it. I got friends for that. | 别担心 有朋友会看着我的 |
[19:40] | Huh. I thought hackers lived in caves. | 我还以为黑客都住洞穴呢 |
[19:43] | Well, good news is Eve is not home. | 好在伊芙没在家 |
[19:45] | But the security system for this complex is pretty top-notch. | 但这里的安全系统不是盖的 |
[19:48] | I mean, the whole setup is hardwired. | 整体电路连接 |
[19:49] | So nobody’s getting in there without tripping an alarm. | 想不触动警报进去是不可能的 |
[19:52] | All right, well, let’s swing by my office | 那去我办公室一趟 |
[19:53] | and pick up some gadgets. | 拿一些工具来 |
[19:54] | We don’t have time to drive across town. | 没时间来回跑了 |
[19:55] | Okay, well, if you can’t get in clean, | 要是没办法不被发现 |
[19:56] | Just give the cops something else | 那闯入时制造点假象 |
[19:57] | to look into while you break in. | 给警察慢慢查就好了 |
[19:59] | That sounds good. How you gonna do it? | 好主意 你准备怎么做 |
[20:01] | Me? Uh, I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我 我压根不该来的 |
[20:04] | – Why do I get the hard job? – It was your idea. | -为什么要我背黑锅 -你想的办法呗 |
[20:09] | Do Porsches come with tire irons? | 你保时捷上带撬胎棒吗 |
[20:11] | One way to break into a secure building | 潜入安保严密的大楼 |
[20:13] | Is to commit a decoy crime first. | 有一个办法是事先犯个案作掩护 |
[20:15] | Create an obvious situation | 给警报为什么会响 |
[20:17] | That explains why an alarm was tripped, | 编排个显而易见的桥段 |
[20:19] | And people won’t discover the real reason you stopped by. | 这样别人就不会发现你此行的真正目的了 |
[20:35] | I don’t see any computers. | 没有发现电脑呀 |
[20:37] | Okay, Fi, the boys in blue are here. | 菲 警察来了 |
[20:39] | You two got to get the server and get out. | 你们拿了服务器赶快出来吧 |
[20:41] | It’s not here. | 东西不在这里 |
[20:43] | Then grab what you can and go. | 那能拿什么就拿什么 赶紧走吧 |
[20:45] | When you don’t have time for a thorough search, | 没有时间全面搜索的时候 |
[20:47] | The next best option is to take what you can on your way out. | 最佳选择就是能拿什么是什么 |
[20:50] | Wait a minute. Bingo. Here we go. | 等一会儿 找的就是你 |
[20:52] | But if you don’t want anyone to know you were there, | 但如果不想被人发现你来过 |
[20:54] | You’re limited to things they won’t miss. | 那就只能拿他们不再需要的东西 |
[20:55] | Like trash. | 比如垃圾 |
[20:57] | Take these. Just put it in your purse. Come on! | 放你包里 快点呀 |
[21:02] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[21:14] | People tend to think shredding documents | 大家以为粉碎文件 |
[21:16] | Is the same as destroying them. | 就等于销毁了文件 |
[21:17] | Actually, it’s more like taking the pieces | 其实 这更像把上百块拼图 |
[21:19] | From a hundred different jigsaw puzzles and mixing them up. | 一块块拿出来再打乱 |
[21:22] | Putting them back together | 而把碎片拼回去 |
[21:23] | Is just a matter of time and perseverance | 只是时间和毅力的问题 |
[21:25] | Or having access to the right software. | 或者找对软件就成 |
[21:27] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不算太破吧 |
[21:29] | I pieced together a take-out receipt, | 我拼出一张外卖收据 |
[21:31] | Some junk mail, and a partial phone bill. | 几封垃圾邮件 还有半张话费单 |
[21:32] | Yay. Now we know Eve likes the moo shu chicken at Yee’s | 对啊 这下我们知道伊芙喜欢余氏木须鸡 |
[21:35] | And she’s on the 500 minutes-a-month plan. | 还开通每月包500分钟的套餐了 |
[21:38] | Uh, we know a little more than that, spiky. | 咱知道的可不止这些哟 小辣椒 |
[21:40] | I used a connection at work | 我用工作上的关系 |
[21:41] | To pull her text messages from her phone. | 调出她手机里的信息 |
[21:43] | She’s been I.M.’ing some guy | 她一直和一个叫迪恩·迈尔斯的 |
[21:44] | named Dean Myers like he’s a new B.F.F. | 通简讯 俩人热络得好像闺蜜 |
[21:46] | Dean Myers, as it turns out, runs a syndicate out of Atlanta. | 迪恩·迈尔斯实际是亚特兰大一个财团的头头 |
[21:49] | Not a guy you’d normally find on your friends-and-family plan. | 你可不会找这号人物唠家常的 |
[21:52] | Check this one. | 看这句 |
[21:53] | “The cake will be ready for the bake sale by sunday.” | 蛋糕周日可以准备好售卖了 |
[21:56] | Something tells me she’s not talking about raspberry cheesecake. | 直觉告诉我这不是在聊覆盆子奶酪蛋糕 |
[21:59] | She’s almost done cracking my server. | 她就要破解完我的服务器了 |
[22:01] | We’ll get it off her hands before she can sell it. | 我们会在她出手之前拿回来的 |
[22:03] | How? You said Eve was untrackable. | 怎么办 你说过跟踪不了伊芙 |
[22:05] | Who said anything about tracking? | 谁说要跟踪她了 |
[22:06] | She’s gonna walk mike right to it. | 她会直接走进我的圈套 |
[22:07] | He’s meeting Eve to pay for the file she hacked, | 他打算见伊芙买下她窃取的文档 |
[22:09] | And then he’s gonna hire her to decrypt it. | 然后再雇她破解文件 |
[22:11] | The chances are she’ll use the same network | 她很有可能会使用 |
[22:13] | she’s got working on your server. | 破解你服务器的同一个网路 |
[22:14] | Genius. You see, bro? | 天才啊 看到没 老弟 |
[22:16] | Told you they’re rock stars. | 告诉过你他们很牛掰 |
[22:18] | Hey, uh, you need your bills paid? | 要找个大款吗 |
[22:28] | Clever girl. | 姑娘机灵啊 |
[22:29] | I guess good looks aren’t the only thing god gave you. | 看来造物主不仅给了你美貌 |
[22:32] | Shut it, creeper. | 闭嘴吧 猥琐男 |
[22:33] | 20 grand buys you a hacked file, not a hand job. | 2万块是帮你黑文件的 别想歪了 |
[22:35] | How about a smile? | 笑一个怎么样 |
[22:38] | Guess not. | 那算了吧 |
[22:41] | Surely 50 grand will thaw the ice queen. | 5万块能融化你冰冷的心了吧 |
[22:46] | $50,000? For what? | 5万 干什么 |
[22:47] | This file ain’t gonna decrypt itself. | 这文件可不会自己破解 |
[22:50] | Decrypt is a six-figure word. | 破解要6位数 |
[22:52] | 100 G’s It is. | 那就10万了 |
[22:53] | I like a girl who knows her worth. | 我喜欢清楚自己价值的女孩 |
[22:55] | There’s just one condition. | 不过有一个条件 |
[22:56] | I need to be there when it happens. | 你破解的时候我要在场 |
[22:58] | No, uh, I need to watch you “Run the decryption, | 不对 我要看着你 运行破解码 |
[23:01] | Crack the code, and forge the system.” | 破解密码 伪造系统 |
[23:03] | You mean purge the system. | 你指清除系统吧 |
[23:05] | Yeah, if that means erase, then yeah, I do. | 嗯 是清除的意思就对了 |
[23:07] | Fine. Start next week. | 行 下周开始 |
[23:08] | These aren’t exactly patient men. | 我那些可不是耐心好的人 |
[23:11] | Would another $50,000 put me at the top of your to-do list? | 外加5万你看是不是把我这事摆首位 |
[23:15] | Maybe, but I don’t make a single keystroke | 也许吧 但是所有钱汇入托管账户之前 |
[23:17] | Until all the money’s in an escrow account. | 我是不会敲一下键盘的 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I’ll call you when it’s there. | 好 钱到帐我打给你 |
[23:22] | And, Eve, I’m really looking forward to that first stroke! | 伊芙 我很期待第一下敲击[又意抚摸]哟 |
[23:26] | Perv. | 变态 |
[23:31] | Fi, plan’s in motion. | 菲 计划开始执行 |
[23:33] | Let’s go to work. | 我们干活儿吧 |
[23:41] | I love the patchwork curtains, Fi. | 我喜欢你这拼布窗帘 菲 |
[23:45] | I got to tell you, | 不得不说 |
[23:46] | I am totally digging this new vibe you got going here. | 我相当欣赏你们小窝的新氛围 |
[23:49] | How’s Mikey taking it? | 迈迈觉得怎么样 |
[23:50] | He’s getting used to it. Change is a process. | 他正在适应 改变需要个过程 |
[23:53] | Yeah. Well, you know what else is a process. | 是啊 你知道还有什么需要过程吗 |
[23:54] | Putting an imaginary $150,000 | 两小时内把假象的15万 |
[23:56] | Into an escrow account in under two hours. | 汇进托管账户 |
[23:58] | But, uh, that’s what you asked for, my celtic princess. | 不过你既然开口了 我的凯尔特公主 |
[24:01] | And these magical fingers, they delivered. | 加上我神奇的手指 就搞定了 |
[24:03] | So, what are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[24:04] | A remote-detonated incendiary bomb with a thermite core. | 铝热剂芯的遥控燃烧弹 |
[24:07] | Mmm, love it when you talk dirty. | 话到你嘴里太动听啦 |
[24:09] | Um, I’m sorry. How does a bomb get my server back? | 不好意思 请问炸弹怎么把我服务器弄回来 |
[24:12] | Well, getting it back is the goal, | 拿回服务器是最终目的 |
[24:14] | But Eve’s been cracking that server for two days. | 但是伊芙已经破解它两天了 |
[24:16] | We need to make sure there’s nothing left in her system. | 我们得确保她系统上什么都不剩 |
[24:18] | Okay, but is all this stuff really necessary? | 好吧 可是这些真的有必要吗 |
[24:21] | She knows what she’s doing, man. Show some gratitude. | 她知道自己在做什么 有点感恩的心 |
[24:23] | I’m being grateful. | 我很感激的 |
[24:24] | I just want to make sure innocent people don’t get hurt, | 我只想保证不会伤及无辜 |
[24:26] | A concept I’m not at all surprised you find confusing. | 我知道你可能理解不了 |
[24:29] | Boys… the only thing that I find confusing | 我唯一不理解的事情 |
[24:30] | Is that you keep questioning my friends. | 是你老在这儿质问我朋友 |
[24:33] | They know what they’re doing. Trust me. | 他们知道该怎么做 相信我 |
[24:34] | I’m working here. | 我正在工作 |
[24:36] | You know what I can count on when you say, “Trust me”? | 每次你让我相信你 |
[24:38] | Something bad happening. | 准没好事 |
[24:41] | Now, if I make one mistake | 我在装雷管 |
[24:43] | inserting this blasting cap, we all die a fiery death. | 弄错一点咱们仨都得上西天 |
[24:45] | So shut up and let me work. | 闭上嘴别碍着我工作 |
[24:49] | Getting me in trouble, man. | 你又给我找麻烦 |
[24:52] | I can’t tell you how glad I am | 你们周六能过来 |
[24:53] | you two were able to get out here on a Saturday. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[24:55] | ’cause if I don’t get this sweat lodge fixed by tomorrow, | 要是明天这桑拿屋还没修好 |
[24:57] | they’re giving me the boot. | 他们就得让我走人 |
[24:58] | Well, you’re in good hands, sir. | 多亏你遇到我们 |
[25:00] | If hell does ever freeze over, | 如果地狱里冻冰了 |
[25:02] | it’ll be because the devil called us to fix his A.C. | 那准是因为魔鬼请我俩去修空调 |
[25:05] | Could take a while, though. | 得弄一会儿了 |
[25:06] | So, uh, we got this covered | 这里交给我们 |
[25:08] | if you want to enjoy the rest of your weekend. | 你去享受周末吧 |
[25:09] | No, I think it’d be best if I stuck around, actually. | 不行 我还是留在这里吧 |
[25:12] | We got a pretty strict security policy here. | 我们的安保条例很严格 |
[25:14] | When in the field, it’s the little things that kill you — | 外勤工作中常常是细节坏大事 |
[25:16] | A getaway car that won’t start, a jammed gun that won’t fire, | 逃跑时车坏了 枪卡住哑火 |
[25:20] | or a maintenance man who won’t leave. | 或是物业人员待着不走 |
[25:23] | Do you smell that? | 闻到没 |
[25:24] | When setbacks happen, you improvise. | 遇到这种事儿就得随机应变 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | Wait. You don’t think… | 等等 难道是… |
[25:30] | Guys, is everything okay? | 伙计们 没事吧 |
[25:31] | No, everything is not okay. | 出大事儿了 |
[25:33] | We got a trioxylene leak here. | 三邻二甲苯泄露 |
[25:35] | Trioxylene? W-what’s that? | 三邻二甲苯 那是什么 |
[25:37] | It’s a silent killer created when natural gas | 天然气和氟利昂混合后 |
[25:39] | mixes with the freon from the A.C. Unit. | 生成的一种杀人于无形的气体 |
[25:41] | We gonna be okay? | 我们不会有事吧 |
[25:41] | Jean, I need you to get to the gas shut-off valve | 让 我要你去关掉燃气阀门 |
[25:44] | and turn it off while we seal these vents. | 我们负责封上这些通风口 |
[25:46] | Can you do that? Can you do that, Jean?! | 你能做到吗 能做到吗 让 |
[25:52] | Trioxylene gas? | 三邻二甲苯气体[麦克斯瞎编的] |
[25:54] | I once convinced a Turkish diplomat | 我曾经成功骗倒一个土耳其外交官 |
[25:56] | his house was filled with methylchloridium. | 说他房子里有甲基芽孢杆菌[也是麦克斯瞎编的] |
[26:01] | It’s hot enough in there to hide us from the thermal sensors. | 够热了 热度传感器测不到咱们了 |
[26:04] | I hope so, or we’re gonna have | 希望是 要不然 |
[26:06] | an international incident on our hands. | 咱们会引发国际争端 |
[26:09] | I guess we’re good. | 看来没问题 |
[26:14] | Talk about cocky. | 法国人还真是傲娇 |
[26:16] | Stolen computer filled with trade secrets, | 偷来了装满商业机密的电脑 |
[26:19] | and the frenchies leave it out in the open. | 就这么摆在桌上 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:26] | Now we wait. | 等着吧 |
[26:34] | Hey, how’s your little hacker hunt going? | 你那个抓黑客的事进展如何 |
[26:36] | I’m wrapping it up after this. | 这里完事我就去了结那边 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry, I won’t be making a habit | 别担心 我不会经常 |
[26:42] | – of asking for these kind of favors. – No, no, no, no. | -请你帮这种忙 -没什么 |
[26:45] | Ask away. | 尽管开口 |
[26:47] | I mean, the answer might not always be yes, but… | 我不一定都能应承 不过… |
[26:52] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[26:53] | Whenever I can. | 只要我能做到 |
[27:03] | All right, let’s get the A.C. back on | 好了 现在开启空调 |
[27:06] | before the maintenance man has a nervous breakdown. | 别把那物业吓崩溃了 |
[27:10] | There it goes. | 开了 |
[27:17] | It’s important to keep your guard up | 在任务快结束时 |
[27:19] | at the end of an operation. | 必须提高警惕 |
[27:20] | Once you’ve found your target, | 一旦找到目标 |
[27:22] | won their trust, and made a deal, | 赢得信任 调她上钩 |
[27:23] | it’s natural to want to relax a bit. | 人就很容易放松下来 |
[27:26] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[27:28] | Keep your hands to yourself. | 别到处乱摸 |
[27:31] | But the fact is, that’s exactly the time to be most careful. | 但事实上 此时必须谨慎万分 |
[27:34] | When money’s on the line and things go wrong, | 钱没到位 事情又出了错漏 |
[27:36] | they tend to go very, very wrong. | 那通常会错得很离谱 |
[27:41] | What — what did — | 这…这是… |
[27:43] | Laced a needle with ketamine. | 座下有些沾了克他命[麻醉剂]的针 |
[27:45] | I’ve heard it works fast, but wow. | 听说这东西见效快 没想到这么给力 |
[27:53] | Shut up. You’re pathetic. | 闭嘴 你个可怜虫 |
[27:55] | I dug into that escrow account you set up. It was a fake. | 我查了那个托管账户 是假的 |
[27:58] | You picked the wrong bitch to cross. | 玩这套你可不是我对手 |
[28:09] | Look who’s up. | 看看谁醒了 |
[28:12] | I’ve been thinking about that escrow account. | 我又想了想那个托管账户 |
[28:15] | Very well done. | 伪造得还真像 |
[28:18] | Since we both know | 你我都清楚 |
[28:19] | something like that’s out of your league… | 这东西不可能出自你手 |
[28:22] | …have to wonder… | 我不禁好奇 |
[28:32] | …who are you working for? | 你是为谁工作 |
[28:34] | When someone’s in a killing mood, | 当敌人杀性大发时 |
[28:36] | it doesn’t help appealing to their sympathy. | 博取同情通常没什么用 |
[28:38] | You’re better off taking their rage | 最好的方法是控制他的怒火 |
[28:39] | and redirecting it at someone else. | 并转嫁到别人身上 |
[28:42] | Dean Myers! Dean Myers! | 迪恩·迈尔斯 迪恩·迈尔斯 |
[28:47] | What the hell did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[28:50] | I said… | 我说… |
[28:51] | Dean Myers. | 迪恩·迈尔斯 |
[28:53] | That’s insane. | 胡扯 |
[28:57] | Come on, sweetie. We both know he’s your buyer. | 别傻了妞儿 咱们都知道他是你上家 |
[29:01] | I’ve worked with Dean for years. | 我为迪恩工作多年 |
[29:03] | He told me to steal a server | 他让我去偷服务器 |
[29:06] | before he landed from Atlanta. | 在他从亚特兰大过来之前 |
[29:10] | You weren’t supposed to know he was behind it. | 你本不该知道他是幕后主使 |
[29:13] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[29:19] | Well, I guess you failed. | 看来你任务失败了 |
[29:23] | Know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[29:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 别动怒 |
[29:25] | You wouldn’t — I’m just an employee! | 你不是真的… 我只是跑腿的 |
[29:27] | You wouldn’t shoot a gardener, would you? | 杀我跟杀园丁一样 有劲吗 |
[29:28] | If you want to hurt someone, hurt him. | 你要想杀人泄愤 找他 |
[29:30] | I can help you. | 我帮你 |
[29:31] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[29:32] | Rob him. Use my crew. | 抢他钱 用我的人 |
[29:34] | Your crew? | 你的人 |
[29:36] | We can set a trap. | 我们可以设下陷阱 |
[29:37] | You say the word, | 只要你点头 |
[29:39] | and we’ll steal his money and the files. | 咱们就分了他的钱还有文件 |
[29:42] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[29:46] | Correction. | 更正一下 |
[29:48] | I get the money. | 钱归我 |
[29:49] | I get the files. | 文件也归我 |
[29:52] | You get your life. | 你赚回一条小命 |
[29:54] | Unless something goes bad. | 如果出了差错你小命难保 |
[29:58] | Then you get a bullet in your head. | 姑奶奶就一枪崩了你 |
[30:09] | He should have called by now. | 他该打电话来的 |
[30:10] | You think something went wrong? | 你觉得事情不对劲 |
[30:13] | I know something went wrong. | 的确不对劲 |
[30:15] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[30:16] | This seat taken? No? | 这座位没人坐吧 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | Chuck Finley, I presume. | 我猜这位是恰克·芬利 |
[30:28] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[30:29] | No, but Baxter told me all about you — all of you — | 未曾谋面 不过巴克斯特都给我详细介绍过了 |
[30:33] | So let’s not pretend like you don’t know who I am. | 咱们就甭装不认识了 |
[30:35] | What’d you do with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[30:38] | Oh, sweetie. | 呦 妹子 |
[30:40] | He didn’t mention you were his girlfriend. | 他可没提你是他女朋友 |
[30:43] | He’s a total pervo, by the way. | 他完全一猥琐男 |
[30:48] | So, uh… where is he? | 他人在哪呢 |
[30:50] | He’s taking a ketamine nap. | 他被打了迷药还睡着呢 |
[30:52] | We made a deal. | 我们都谈妥了 |
[30:54] | I agreed to let him live. He agreed to work for me. | 我把他放了 他为我办事 |
[30:57] | Which means you all work for me. | 也就是说你们都得为我办事 |
[31:00] | Pretty cool, huh? | 一定很爽吧 |
[31:02] | You’re still going to be robbing somebody, but it won’t be me. | 反正都是打劫 只不过被劫的不是我罢了 |
[31:05] | We speak to Baxter first, | 我们要先跟巴克斯特说上话 |
[31:07] | or you can go to hell… sweetie. | 要不你就给我滚 妹子 |
[31:16] | Be here tomorrow… | 明天给我去这个地方 |
[31:19] | Eat a good breakfast, and bring your “A” Game. | 早上吃点好的 把活儿干漂亮 |
[31:21] | If you screw this up, Baxter won’t be okay. | 你们要是搞砸了 巴克斯特就惨了 |
[31:24] | In fact, he won’t be. | 他会惨死的 |
[31:41] | So, this is where the wicked witch | 这里就是黑客女魔 |
[31:42] | of the web does her thing, huh? | 为非作歹的老巢吗 |
[31:43] | Nice view. | 风景宜人啊 |
[31:45] | The second she lets down her guard, we take her out. | 只要她一放松警惕就动手做了她 |
[31:50] | Uh, Fi, that’s a glock 26 with a hair trigger. | 菲 她手里拿的格洛克26手枪很灵敏 |
[31:53] | We move now, Mike’s going home in a body bag. | 我们现在下手 迈克必死无疑 |
[31:55] | So, what? We just take her word that she’s gonna let him go? | 那怎么办 还真信她等着她放人吗 |
[31:57] | No, we play this thing out until we get our chance, damn it. | 不 先将计就计伺机而动 真该死 |
[31:59] | You wanted to see Baxter — feast your eyes. | 想见巴克斯特就让你们饱饱眼福 |
[32:02] | No touching. | 只能看 不能摸 |
[32:03] | I hear there’s a change of plans. | 听说计划有变 |
[32:04] | Cheer up, guys. | 打起精神 伙计们 |
[32:06] | It’s gonna be like taking candy from a baby. | 这跟从小孩手里骗块糖一样 |
[32:08] | My buddy Dean is on his way. | 我哥们迪恩已经在路上了 |
[32:10] | He doesn’t know we’re here. | 他既不知道我们在这儿 |
[32:11] | And he doesn’t even know we’re gonna hit him. | 也不会想到我们会劫他 |
[32:12] | Load the money and the computers — everything — | 把钱还有电脑都装进 |
[32:15] | into baby doll’s truck. | 小美女的卡车里 |
[32:17] | And then boom — it’s go time. | 然后炸弹一响 溜之大吉 |
[32:20] | Okay, reunion’s over. | 好了 团聚时间结束 |
[32:22] | We’ve got guests to get ready for. | 去准备迎接我们的客人吧 |
[32:27] | “Boom — it’s go time.” | 炸弹一响 溜之大吉 |
[32:28] | Am I crazy, or does it sound like Mike | 是我疯了 还是迈克 |
[32:30] | still wants us to blow up the computers? | 仍然想让我们炸掉电脑 |
[32:32] | No, I think he just gave us a way to get him out of this alive. | 不 我看他是告诉我们怎么把他活着弄出去 |
[32:34] | Man wants fireworks… I’ll give him fireworks. | 他想看烟花是吧 那咱就给他放炮竹 |
[32:39] | When you operate in the field, | 在执行卧底任务的时候 |
[32:41] | You expect your cover to be tested. | 要时刻做好准备以防对方试探你的伪装身份 |
[32:43] | To stay alive, | 想要活命 |
[32:43] | You keep your facts straight, your lies simple, | 就把你的背景和谎话编的简单直白 |
[32:46] | and try not to come face to face | 尽量避免与不认识的人 |
[32:48] | With someone you’ve never met… | 打照面 |
[32:49] | Eve! Hello?! | 伊芙 在吗 |
[32:52] | …but are already supposed to know. | 尤其还是你该认识却不认识的人 |
[32:53] | Anybody here?! | 有人在吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们在 |
[32:56] | But when that’s unavoidable, | 但是如果碰面不可避免的话 |
[32:57] | you stare the stranger in the eyes… | 你要看着那陌生人的眼睛 |
[32:59] | we’re all here. | 我们都在 |
[33:01] | …and sell your relationship with everything you’ve got. | 尽一切办法伪装自己的身份 |
[33:03] | She busted us, Deano. | 我们被她识破了 迪恩哥 |
[33:05] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[33:06] | That fake escrow account you set up didn’t work. | 你伪造的托管账户不管用 |
[33:10] | Fake escrow account? | 伪造托管账户 |
[33:12] | Who the hell are you?! | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[33:13] | After all the jobs I did, all the money I made for you, | 我为你干了这么多活 赚了这么多钱 |
[33:16] | This is how you thank me? | 你就这么答谢我 |
[33:17] | – You try to screw me? – Screw you — | -你想过河拆桥是吧 -过河拆桥 |
[33:20] | Baxter told me everything. | 巴克斯特都告诉我了 |
[33:21] | You hired him to steal the drive from me. | 你雇他来偷我的硬盘 |
[33:23] | You’re crazy! I don’t even know this Baxter! | 你疯了吧 我根本不认识这个巴克斯特 |
[33:26] | Look, I got all your money right here! | 你看 钱我都给你带来了 |
[33:31] | Oh, so you didn’t know me when you flew me | 你若不认识我 是谁让我飞到亚特兰大 |
[33:34] | Up to Atlanta and offered me this gig? | 让我接这个活儿 |
[33:36] | You make it a habit of depositing 20 G’s | 你是有没事喜欢给陌生人 |
[33:39] | In the accounts of total strangers, | 存2万美元的习惯吗 |
[33:41] | or is it my lucky day? | 还是我撞大运 |
[33:42] | Dean, this is a setup. | 迪恩 这是个圈套 |
[33:44] | Not a good idea. | 那你就错了 |
[33:46] | Allow me, gentlemen. | 别介意 先生们 |
[33:49] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[33:50] | Whatever they told you, they’re lying. | 他们都是在撒谎 |
[33:51] | Get on the ground. All the way down. Let’s go. | 趴下 快一点 |
[33:54] | You had to get greedy. It’s a shame, really. | 你真是贪得无厌 不知羞耻 |
[33:58] | Put the server, the computers, and the money in my jeep now. | 把服务器 电脑和钱装上吉普车 |
[34:01] | Eve, you’re making a big mistake. | 伊芙 你要铸成大错了 |
[34:04] | – God damn it, listen to me! – Enjoy your stay. | -见鬼 听我说句话 -留守愉快 |
[34:07] | The ocean’s only a few steps away. | 这儿离大海就几步远 |
[34:09] | And there’s nobody around for miles, | 周围人也没几个 |
[34:10] | So there won’t be anyone to bother you. | 没人会来打扰你们 |
[34:14] | But that means nobody will be here to hear you scream. | 真不巧 也没人能听见你们哭喊 |
[34:17] | You can’t do this to us. | 你不能这样对我们 |
[34:20] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[34:22] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[34:24] | We wait any longer, | 我们要是再等 |
[34:25] | She’s gonna turn this into a mass execution, man. | 她可就要大开杀戒了 |
[34:28] | If we start shooting, | 我们要是现在跟她干起来 |
[34:29] | mike catches the first bullet. | 第一个死的肯定是迈克 |
[34:30] | Toss the hand cannons in, too. | 把家伙也都扔进车去 |
[34:34] | Hold up. I have one more. | 稍等 这还有一台 |
[34:44] | Take these. You three, over there. | 拿着这个 你们三个到那边去 |
[34:49] | Shut it. | 把门关上 |
[34:51] | Did I tell you? My crew would deliver. | 我说吧 我的伙计省心吧 |
[34:53] | Yeah, good job, crew. | 对 真省心 |
[34:54] | Now, zip-tie your hands. | 现在自己把手扎上 |
[34:57] | That’s it. Teamwork. | 就是这样 团队合作 |
[35:03] | On your knees, please. | 跪下吧 |
[35:07] | It’s now or never, Fi. We got to take our chances. | 再等就死了 菲 得动手了 |
[35:09] | – Blow the bomb. He’s too close. | -引爆炸弹 -他离得太近了 |
[35:11] | We do it now, he dies. | 现在动手他死定了 |
[35:12] | Well, it’s nice working with you, Evie. | 很高兴与你合作 小伊 |
[35:14] | Actually, there’s one more thing. | 其实 还有个事没告诉你 |
[35:16] | Remember that part about me | 记得我说过 |
[35:17] | letting you live if you helped me rip off my buyer? | 帮我把买家劫了就放你走吗 |
[35:20] | – I lied. – Easy, girl. | -我逗你玩呢 -别激动 姑娘 |
[35:23] | It’s time for you to ride off into the sunset, sweetheart. | 妹子 你现在不跑啥时候跑啊 |
[35:25] | You got the money, you got the computers. | 钱有了 电脑也带上了 |
[35:28] | Fi, push the button. | 菲 引爆吧 |
[35:29] | Come on, Michael. Few more steps. | 再往后退点 迈克尔 |
[35:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You don’t have to kill me. | 你用不着非得杀了我 |
[35:33] | I know. But I want to. | 我知道 但姐姐我愿意 |
[35:35] | If you’re gonna do it, then not in the face, please. | 如果你要开枪 请别打脸 |
[35:38] | Please not the face! Not the face. | 请别打脸 别打脸 |
[35:41] | I don’t want a closed casket! | 我不想要密封的棺木 |
[35:56] | You remember the part about me | 还记得我帮你 |
[35:57] | helping you get away with the money and the drive? | 成功的拿到钱和车这事儿吗 |
[36:01] | I lied. | 我逗你玩得 |
[36:10] | – What do you say we get the oysters? – I’m allergic to shellfish. | -去吃牡蛎好吗 -我对贝类过敏 |
[36:12] | Really? Still? | 真的 还过敏吗 |
[36:14] | Still. | 还过敏 |
[36:15] | – Hi, Fi. – Boys. | -菲 -伙计们 |
[36:17] | Your server. | 你的服务器 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I would tell them | 是的 我会告诉他们 |
[36:23] | You had a small electrical fire or something. | 发生了点电气小火灾什么的 |
[36:25] | You know, be creative. | 有点创意就行 |
[36:27] | So, what happened to Eve? | 伊芙怎么样了 |
[36:29] | Well, we blew up her jeep, hogtied her, called the police. | 我们炸了她的吉普车 把她五花大绑 报了警 |
[36:32] | She’ll have a lot of explaining to do. | 她有得解释了 |
[36:35] | Thank you. You guys saved my life. | 谢谢 你们救了我的命 |
[36:37] | Thank your brother. | 谢你兄弟吧 |
[36:39] | He’s bailed us out more than once. | 他帮了我们不止一次 |
[36:41] | If it weren’t for him, we wouldn’t be here to help you. | 如果不是为了他 我们不会来帮你的 |
[36:42] | Ah. Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:44] | Why do you act so surprised? | 你那么惊讶干吗 |
[36:46] | I know it’s hard to get past the ridiculous hairstyle | 我知道可笑的发型不可信 |
[36:49] | and the multiple piercings and the man-purse… | 各种穿孔 男士拎包 |
[36:51] | And the wrist cuffs. | 还有手镯 |
[36:53] | Fi loves the wrist cuffs. Am I right, sweetie? | 菲喜欢手镯 我说的对吗 亲爱的 |
[36:56] | Barry, I’m saying nice things. Don’t make me shoot you. | 巴里 我说的是好事 别逼我开枪打你 |
[37:00] | Don’t take family for granted. | 别把家人不当回事 |
[37:05] | Thanks, Barry. I mean it. | 谢谢 巴里 我真心的 |
[37:07] | Fiona, I heard Michael’s distributor was on the fritz. | 菲欧娜 我听说迈克尔的充电器有问题 |
[37:11] | This should work with a ’73 charger. | 用73年的充电机应该可以 |
[37:14] | I’m a bit of a car guy myself. | 我是业余汽车爱好者 |
[37:16] | I will put it to good use. | 我会好好使用的 |
[37:17] | Hey, Fi, have Mike thank his CIA friends for me. | 菲 让迈克替我谢谢他的中情局朋友 |
[37:20] | I have spent my entire career | 我的毕生事业都用来 |
[37:22] | avoiding the reach of the U.S. Government, | 躲避美国政府了 |
[37:24] | and I can’t believe they saved this guy’s butt. | 我不相信他们救了这家伙 |
[37:26] | You’re just lucky he’s working with one of the good guys… | 你只是走运 他恰好跟一个好人共事 |
[37:29] | who’s actually a good guy. | 那人确实是个好人 |
[37:37] | I don’t mind that. | 我不介意 |
[37:38] | Once the bullets have stopped flying and the mission is over, | 一旦子弹不飞了 任务也随之结束 |
[37:41] | the least-glamorous part of a spy’s work begins the debriefings. | 间谍工作最无聊的地方是做简报 |
[37:45] | They’re lengthy sessions to analyze mission strategy | 冗长的会议 分析策略 |
[37:48] | and discuss operational facts | 讨论行动事实 |
[37:51] | that will go into the field reports. | 最终写入行动现场报告 |
[37:53] | Not the most exciting way to spend a Sunday afternoon, | 那可不算是度过周日下午的好方法 |
[37:55] | unless something unexpected happens to spice things up. | 除非突如其来的一点刺激 |
[38:04] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[38:05] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[38:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:15] | Did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[38:16] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[38:18] | My… | 我… |
[38:19] | M-my w-wife’s gonna be pissed. | 我老婆一定会不高兴的 |
[38:24] | Say goodbye for me. No. | 替我跟她说再见 不 |
[38:26] | Stay with me, Max. | 别丢下我 麦克斯 |
[38:28] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:29] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[38:31] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[38:57] | Somebody shot Max. | 有人击毙了麦克斯 |
[38:59] | The police are on the way, | 警察要来了 |
[39:00] | and I think I’m holding the murder weapon. | 我大概刚刚拿着凶器 |
[39:01] | What? Who shot him? | 什么 谁杀的他 |
[39:03] | I don’t know, but they fired blanks at me. | 不知道 不过他们向我放空枪 |
[39:05] | Why would someone shoot at you with blanks? | 为什么有人向你放空枪 |
[39:07] | I think they’re framing me for Max’s murder. | 大概是要陷害我杀了麦克斯 |
[39:10] | How soon can you get here? | 你多久能到 |
[39:18] | To secure a location, | 要保护一个现场 |
[39:20] | Police clear rooms one by one from the ground up. | 警察会从头开始挨个清理房间 |
[39:23] | It’s a thorough procedure but slow. | 步骤严谨却缓慢 |
[39:25] | It gives you the opportunity to cover your tracks, | 让你有机会隐匿行踪 |
[39:28] | Wipe down fingerprints, pick up any shell casings, | 擦除指纹 收拾一些弹壳 |
[39:30] | and steal the office access logs. | 偷走办公室出入记录 |
[39:34] | But it only leaves one option for escaping. | 但只有一条逃走的线路 |
[39:39] | So when your back’s against the wall and time is running out, | 所以当你背水一战 没有时间的时候 |
[39:42] | There’s nothing like seeing an old friend. | 没什么比得上见到旧相识出现 |
[39:58] | Rescue line launchers are standard gear | 大部分海岸警卫队 |
[39:59] | for most coast guard, | 高山救援 战术突击队 |
[40:01] | Mountain rescue, and tactical-assault teams. | 用的救生绳发射器是标准齿轮 |
[40:04] | They use compressed air to throw a line up to 400 feet. | 利用压缩空气将绳子抛出400英尺 |
[40:07] | Not the type of equipment you use very often, | 并不是你常用的那种设备 |
[40:10] | But when you need it, you really need it. | 但当你需要时 那是情况相当得紧急 |
[40:12] | Anyone who’s ever climbed rope in gym class | 在体育课上攀过绳的人都知道 |
[40:14] | knows you can’t just slide down | 等落地的时候 |
[40:16] | if you want any skin on your hands | 如果还想保留手上的皮肤 |
[40:18] | By the time you get to the bottom. | 就不能只是徒手往下滑 |
[40:43] | – Fi — – not now. Get to the car. | -菲 -别说了 先上车 |
[40:54] | Why would anyone kill Max and frame you for it? | 为什么有人杀死麦克斯还陷害你 |
[40:56] | – I don’t know. – You think it has | -不知道 -你觉得 |
[40:58] | something to do with you asking him to help you track Eve? | 和你让他帮忙追踪伊芙有关吗 |
[41:00] | There’s no way. Something like that takes time to plan. | 不可能 那是需要时间策划的 |
[41:04] | The guy you saw, was there any — | 你看见的那个人 有什么… |
[41:05] | It was too fast. I missed him. | 太快了 没看清 |
[41:09] | Well, we’re not gonna recover anything from this key-card log. | 钥匙卡记录什么也恢复不出来 |
[41:13] | I covered my tracks… | 我隐藏了我的行踪 |
[41:16] | So I covered the tracks of the killer. | 也隐藏了凶手的行踪 |
[41:18] | Your only other option was a murder charge. | 你唯一的选择是谋杀指控 |
[41:20] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[41:21] | Well, it’s official. | 已成定局了 |
[41:23] | Someone’s trying to frame you. | 有人想陷害你 |
[41:25] | I found this little parting gift | 你开去麦克斯办公室的车上 |
[41:27] | on the car that you took to Max’s office. | 找到这个赠别小礼物 |
[41:29] | Brand-new box missing 13 bullets. | 崭新的盒子少了13颗子弹 |
[41:31] | Two that killed Max, two I shot into the wall, | 两颗杀死麦克斯 两颗我射入墙壁 |
[41:34] | and I bet the rest are in here. | 我打赌剩下的还在里面 |
[41:36] | Mike, did Max say anything before he… | 迈克 麦克斯死前说什么了… |
[41:40] | I mean, anything that can help us figure out who did this? | 我是说 任何能帮我们查明真相的事 |
[41:43] | He said to say goodbye to his wife. | 他说替他跟他老婆说再见 |
[41:47] | Michael, we have to do something about that gun. | 迈克尔 这枪必须处理掉 |
[41:48] | Yeah, and we need to get an alibi for you like right now. | 是 得马上给你弄个像样的不在场证明 |
[41:52] | Are you listening, brother? We got to get in front of this. | 你在听吗 兄弟 我们要抢先一步才行 |
[41:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:04] | Let’s go to work. | 开始行动吧 |