Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:43] As a field operative, some aspects of life 作为一名外勤特工 生活中某些方面
[00:46] aren’t part of your daily experience. 并不是来自你的日常经验
[00:48] You may be familiar with the mountains of Afghanistan 你或许熟悉阿富汗的丛山
[00:51] or know how to break down a .50-caliber machine gun, 或是知道怎么拆解点50口径机枪
[00:54] but that expertise comes at the cost of certain normal activities 但那些专业技术是经过某些
[00:57] people take for granted. 人们的日常活动养成的
[00:59] Keeping up with sports teams, for example, 例如 保持运动状态
[01:01] or the details of lawn care — 或是修草坪的细节
[01:04] or dealing with babies. 亦或是照看宝宝
[01:08] You’re sure it doesn’t need medical attention? 你确定这东西不需要医疗看护吗
[01:11] Its name is Charlie. 这东西叫查理
[01:12] And your nephew’s fine, bro. 况且你外甥又没事 老哥
[01:14] He just needs a little nap. 他只需要眯一会
[01:15] Oh, by the way, mom — 顺便说一句 老妈
[01:16] Thank you so much for the “Welcome home” meat loaf. 非常感谢你的接风肉糜卷
[01:18] It was really — 真的是太
[01:20] It was thoroughly cooked. 烤得都熟透了
[01:21] And, uh, Ruth’s going to be bummed she missed it. 露丝要抱怨她错过了
[01:24] Well, it’s not every day you can get a pedicure. 修甲的机会不是每天都有
[01:28] So, how’s Fiona? 菲欧娜怎么样
[01:30] Mom told me you guys are living together? 老妈说你们俩住一起了
[01:32] Yes, we are. 没错
[01:34] It’s moving fast. 进展很快啊
[01:35] At this rate, they should be married by 60. 照这速度 他俩六十岁就能结婚了
[01:39] Thanks for the food, mom. 谢谢招待 老妈
[01:40] I’m going to go fix the charger. 我要去修充电器了
[01:43] Michael, is there going to be an end to this? 迈克尔 是不是快修好了
[01:45] ’cause I want my garage back. 我想要回我的车库
[01:48] Mom? 老妈
[01:51] Could you just support his head? 你能不能托着他的脑袋
[01:53] You know, I mean, his little neck muscles 我是说 他幼小的颈部肌肉
[01:55] are not really developed yet. 还没完全发育呢
[01:57] You may recall 你可能记得
[01:58] that I’ve done this a couple of times. 带孩子这事我干过两回
[02:01] Anything else? 还有要交待的吗
[02:03] No. That’s it. 没有了 就这点
[02:12] Hey, you know what I was thinking? 你知道我在想啥吗
[02:14] This would be an awesome project for us. 这可是我们了不起的工程
[02:17] We could finally convert 我们终于把你的座驾
[02:18] your ride into a spymobile. 改装成了间谍专用车
[02:21] We’d put a smoke-screen button right here 我们在这安了烟雾按钮
[02:23] for high-speed pursuits. 在高速追击的时候能用
[02:25] You know what happens to smoke at 60 miles an hour? 你知道烟雾在六十码的时候会怎样吗
[02:27] It dissipates. 烟雾会被吹散
[02:29] You doing all right, bro? 你还好吧 老哥
[02:30] Nate, why’d you move back to Miami? 内特 你干嘛搬回迈阿密
[02:33] See? 瞧见了没
[02:35] Why do you got to be like that? 你干嘛要这样
[02:36] It’s important to me and Ruth 对我和露丝而言
[02:38] that Charlie grow up around family. 让查理在家人身边长大很重要
[02:40] The same Ruth who skipped the 你说的是那个因为要去修甲
[02:42] “Welcome home” lunch for a pedicure? 而错过接风午餐的露丝吗
[02:47] Look, you know Vegas isn’t the right kind of place for me. 听着 你知道 拉斯维加斯不适合我
[02:50] And since Charlie’s been born, 自从查理出生之后
[02:51] I’ve been trying to keep my nose clean. 我一直尝试着规规矩矩生活
[02:54] I’ve been going back to gamblers anonymous. 我回到戒赌互助会
[02:56] Good for you. 那很好啊
[02:57] Yeah. It is good for me. 没错 受益匪浅
[03:00] But I-I was kind of hoping that 但我希望你和老妈
[03:02] you and mom could help me stay straight, 能一直帮我保持下去
[03:06] ’cause, um, family helps, bro. 因为家庭成员是互帮互助的 哥们
[03:10] You can help with the charger. 你能帮忙修充电器
[03:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:16] It’s good to have you home. 很高兴你回来了
[03:19] I should run. 我得走了
[03:20] Yeah? Super-secret spy meeting? 是吗 机密特工要会面吗
[03:22] Super-secret. 机密
[03:32] Fi, uh, I thought we were shopping for drapes. 菲 我以为我们是去买窗帘
[03:35] That store sells drapes. 那商店就卖窗帘
[03:36] First things first. 一件件来
[03:37] I’m buying you a paper shredder. 我要先给你买碎纸机
[03:39] Paper shredder? 碎纸机吗
[03:40] You seem preoccupied lately. 你最近似乎心事重重
[03:42] I don’t think it’s healthy to keep files 我觉得留着那些关于毁掉你生活之人的文件
[03:43] on the people who ruined your life. 不利于身心健康
[03:44] Vaughn, Carla, management — 沃恩 卡拉 管理层
[03:47] They don’t deserve a place in your head or your file cabinet. 他们不该占据你的记忆或是你的文件柜
[03:50] I don’t think some old files are the problem, Fi. 我不觉得这些旧文件是问题 菲
[03:52] Let’s get rid of them and see. 那让我们摆脱他们 拭目以待
[03:54] That part of your life is over. 那部分的生活已经结束了
[03:59] Michael? 迈克尔
[04:00] I think we’re being tailed. 我想我们被跟踪了
[04:01] Man with the blue shopping bag. 拿着蓝色购物袋的男人
[04:03] You sure? 你确定吗
[04:05] Not yet. 还不确定
[04:07] I clocked him in the parking lot and the coffee place. 在停车场和咖啡店我也看到他了
[04:10] I don’t think it’s anything, Michael. 我觉得这挺平常 迈克尔
[04:12] – Let’s split up and see. – Fine. -我们分头行动 -好吧
[04:15] One of the toughest parts of adjusting to civilian life after 在重大行动后回归日常生活
[04:18] a major operation is the paranoia. 最棘手的问题便是多疑
[04:20] You can’t turn it off. 你无法卸下心防
[04:22] If a shopper behind you is carrying a suspicious package 如果一名顾客手提可疑包裹跟随你后
[04:26] and avoiding eye contact, 且回避对视
[04:28] they could be there to do you harm. 他们或许会对你造成伤害
[04:30] And if you’re right about the threat, 如果你能准确判断威胁的存在
[04:32] the consequences could be serious. 后果可能会很严重
[04:35] What do you want? 你想要什么
[04:36] What do you want?! 你想要什么
[04:37] Daddy? 爸爸
[04:38] Of course, if you’re wrong, 当然 如果判断失误
[04:40] the consequences could be serious, as well. 后果也会非常严重
[04:43] Michael! 迈克尔
[04:44] I’m sorry. I thought I — 对不起 我以为
[04:45] – What are you doing? – I thought that — -你在干什么呢 -我以为
[04:46] I-I’m sorry. My — my boyfriend is — 非常抱歉 我的男朋友他
[04:48] Your boyfriend is a psycho, lady. 小姐 你的男友不正常
[04:51] Come on, honey. 走吧 宝贝
[04:59] Post-operation paranoia isn’t something you can control. 行动后多疑不受控制
[05:02] It’s with you always — 如影随形
[05:04] When you’re working, when you’re relaxing. 无论你在工作 还是在休息
[05:07] Even sleep is no escape. 即使是睡眠也不例外
[05:17] There’s nothing there. 那里没人
[05:21] You’re dreaming again. 你又做恶梦了
[05:24] We took care of it. 我们都搞定了
[05:27] Okay? 好吗
[05:46] Hey, Mikey, how you doing? 迈迈 最近好吗
[05:48] Got you a gift. 送你个礼物
[05:49] – You got me a gift? – Yeah. -你要送我礼物 -是啊
[05:50] Let me tell you — you’re a tough guy to shop for. 告诉你 想给你挑礼物还真是难上天了
[05:52] I mean, what do you get for the guy who basically has nothing? 你说 送给没有喜好的人什么礼物好呢
[05:56] Anyway, try that. 不管怎样 试试这个
[06:00] A gift certificate for a massage. 一张按摩礼券
[06:02] Best spa in Miami — 迈阿密最好的温泉
[06:03] The Mist at the Darabont Hotel. 达拉伯恩酒店的迷雾
[06:05] There’s a five-month waiting list, 排队得等上五个月呢
[06:07] unless you have an in with the owner. 除非你和老板关系亲密
[06:09] Sam’s new girlfriend. 那是萨姆的新女友
[06:11] You have a new girlfriend? 你交新女友了吗
[06:12] Elsa and I don’t use labels, Mike. 我和埃尔莎不给彼此贴标签 迈克
[06:14] Except boy toy. Ha! 除了男宠
[06:16] She calls me “Boy toy”. Ha ha. 她叫我男宠 真有意思
[06:18] Anyway, this spa is so relaxing, 总之 这家温泉浴场超舒适的
[06:21] they got to bring in a defibrillator to 他们在按摩结束后
[06:22] wake you up when you’re done. 得靠除颤器叫醒你
[06:24] Might help you with your little — 或许对你能有点小帮助
[06:27] You told him, Fi? 你告诉他了吗 菲
[06:29] That you’re obsessing over the people who burned you 说你沉迷于那些封杀你的人不可自拔吗
[06:32] even though they’re either dead or in jail? 哪怕他们如今不是死了就是蹲号子了
[06:35] I might have mentioned it. 我或许有提到过
[06:36] We’ve always known you’ve been a little crazy, 我们知道你一直有点疯狂
[06:37] but we just don’t want you going crazy-crazy. 但我们不希望你变得癫狂
[06:39] Sam, I’m fine. 萨姆 我没事
[06:40] It’s just nightmares. 只是作恶梦而已
[06:41] They’re a little more than that. 那可不止
[06:43] You attacked a man who was about to pull a teddy bear on you. 你袭击了一位要对你亮泰迪熊的路人
[06:46] I told you I spotted him three times. 我说了我看到他三次了
[06:48] I couldn’t take the risk. 还是小心为妙
[06:49] It was a mistake. 那是我失误
[06:50] I’m fine. 但我没事
[06:55] It’s Nate. 是内特
[06:56] He’s picking me up at the loft in 15 minutes. 十五分钟后他在我家等我
[06:58] Okay, Mike, get yourself a massage. 迈克 去做个按摩
[07:00] Do yourself a favor. 放松一下
[07:03] So, that went well. 看来行得通
[07:05] Look, let’s not worry about Mike. 我们就不要担心迈克了
[07:06] He’s just Mike. 他就这样
[07:07] Not right now, he isn’t. 现在的他不是他自己
[07:14] Two weeks living in Miami, 才在迈阿密待了两周
[07:16] and you’re already in trouble. 就能惹上麻烦
[07:17] That’s a record even for you. 你又刷新自己的记录了
[07:19] It’s not me. 这回不是我
[07:20] It’s my friend. 是我朋友
[07:21] Look, bro, I just need a little backup. 老哥 我就想请你帮点小忙
[07:23] Nate, I’m sorry. 内特 抱歉
[07:24] I just can’t deal with this right now. 目前我无暇顾忌这事
[07:27] Okay. Good. 好吧 行啊
[07:29] That’s what I’ll tell my friend. 那我就转告我朋友
[07:29] I’ll say, “Oh, I am so sorry that your life is in danger… “很抱歉你有生命危险
[07:35] “But it’s just really not convenient for my brother right now.” 但目前我哥哥真的不方便帮忙”
[07:38] Whose life is in danger? 谁有生命危险了
[07:40] Jessica. 杰西卡
[07:42] I knew her husband for like a million years in gamblers anonymous. 我和她丈夫是戒赌互助会中认识的老朋友了
[07:45] He died of a heart attack last month. 他上月因心脏病发去世了
[07:46] He left her drowning in debt. 给她留了一屁股的债
[07:47] Let me guess — 我猜猜
[07:48] loan-shark problems. 高利贷追债
[07:50] Yeah. 是了
[07:51] The dirtbag’s name is Carter. 那人渣叫卡特
[07:53] She’s in mourning, and the guy trashed her shop. 她还穿着丧服那家伙就去砸店了
[07:56] She’s in fear for her life. 她担心自己有生命危险
[07:57] She thinks he’s going to kill her. 她觉得他会杀了她
[07:59] Tell her to call the cops. 让她报警
[08:00] I did. 试过了
[08:01] They filed a report for property damage, 他们写了份财产损失的报告
[08:03] and then they told her, 完了告诉她
[08:04] “Call back if it gets serious.” “情况严重时再打给我们”
[08:07] Nate, I don’t — 内特 我真的
[08:09] I’m just not up for this right now. 我现在真没准备好插手这类事
[08:12] Listen, bro, I know you’re going through some stuff. 听着 哥 我知道你最近不太好过
[08:17] But half of you is better than all of most people. 可有你一半就能顶上一票条子了
[08:21] Come on. 拜托
[08:26] The day after Paul’s funeral, 保罗葬礼的第二天
[08:28] this guy, Carter, showed up. 卡特就出现了
[08:29] He told me that my husband owed him a ton of money. 他说我丈夫欠了他很多钱
[08:32] I didn’t even know that Paul had been gambling again. 可我都不知道保罗又回到赌桌上了
[08:34] He was in the hole over 100 grand, Mike. 他当时亏空了十万 迈克
[08:37] And now Carter wants to squeeze the money out of you? 所以现在卡特要逼你夫债妻还是吗
[08:39] I gave him everything I could, 我能给的都给他了
[08:40] but it wasn’t enough. 但还不够
[08:41] Somehow he found out about my dad’s boat. 不知怎么他发现我爸爸有艘船
[08:43] It’s her dad’s charter fishing boat. 那是她爸爸用来租船打鱼的
[08:45] And, of course, without that, 很显然 没了船
[08:46] he’s out of work. 他就失业了
[08:47] Losing it will destroy him, 他不能没有渔船
[08:48] but it’s the only thing that my family owns 但那是我们家所拥有的
[08:50] that’s worth anything. 唯一值钱的东西了
[08:51] I don’t know what else to do. 我都不知道还能怎么办了
[08:53] Giving Carter the boat won’t solve your problem. 单单把船交给卡特并不能解决问题
[08:54] He’ll just go after something else. 他还会来要其它东西的
[08:56] Which is why we have to draw a line in the sand. 所以我们要划定底线
[08:58] All right? We get a bat, right? Couple bats. 对吧 我们有球棒吧 不止一支吧
[09:00] Um, actually, no. 说实在的 没有
[09:01] – And then — – No bats. -然后 -没有球棒
[09:03] Just don’t give him the boat just yet. 暂且先不要把船交给他
[09:05] I’ll see what I can do. 我看看有什么可以帮忙的
[09:06] You guys know I’m broke. 你们知道我身无分文吧
[09:07] I can’t afford to pay you anything, 我没钱付给你们
[09:09] unless you accept free yogurt. 除非你们接受免费酸奶
[09:13] Deal. 成交
[09:15] 杰西卡 委托人
[09:20] So, what’s our move? 我们怎么行动
[09:21] This guy Carter, he hangs out at jai alai. 卡特这人 常在回力球场出没
[09:24] It’s down on 37th. 在第三十七街南端
[09:25] I was thinking we could do some — 我想我们可以
[09:26] After you drop me off, your move is going home. 把我送到那后 你就回家
[09:29] What? 什么
[09:30] You have a 2-month-old baby, Nate. 你有个两个月大的婴儿在家 内特
[09:32] You shouldn’t be hanging out around loan sharks. 不该跟着高利贷到处乱跑
[09:34] Sam and I will check this guy out. 我和萨姆去查查他
[09:45] Gaming facilities provide a natural habitat for loan sharks 赛场无形中为高利贷们寻找
[09:49] who are always hunting for gamblers 急需高利贷的赌徒
[09:51] who need a quick buck at a bad rate. 提供了天然场所
[09:53] As long as they don’t turn on each other, 只要他们不互揭老底
[09:55] they’re at the top of the food chain. 一切就尽在他们掌控
[10:02] Mike, I thought we just talked about you taking some time off. 迈克 我们不是才谈论过你需要休息一下
[10:05] We did. 确实
[10:06] But I couldn’t very well tell Nate’s friend, 但我没法体面的告知内特的朋友
[10:08] “Sorry your life’s in danger, “很抱歉你有生命危险
[10:09] but it’s not convenient for me right now.” 但我现在不方便帮忙”
[10:11] Well, this is basically the opposite of a vacation. 但这绝对是假期的反义词
[10:14] I mean, Nate’s friend isn’t just 内特的朋友遇到的可不是
[10:15] dealing with a street hustler here. 街头骗子这么简单
[10:16] Take a look at the guy. 看那家伙
[10:18] Guy looks like he’s made out of scrap metal — 像是用废铁打造的
[10:21] That’s Carter. 那就是卡特
[10:22] He’s got a rep for squeezing people 风传他能逼债
[10:23] until they’re selling plasma. 逼到别人卖血偿还
[10:25] He’s moving up the ranks pretty quick. 他的地位升得挺快
[10:26] The guy’s a real pit bull. 是个狠角色
[10:27] 卡特 狠角色
[10:31] The one holding his leash? 他的主人呢
[10:32] Uh, that’s the boss, Wallace. 他旁边的就是老板华莱士
[10:34] He owns this place and Jessica’s debt. 拥有这家赛场 也是杰西卡的债权人
[10:35] Suspected in a couple of murders. 涉嫌几宗谋杀案
[10:37] 华莱士 卡特的老板
[10:40] I checked into him, Mike. 我查过他 迈克
[10:41] These guys are real pros. 这些人非常专业
[10:42] Good. You’ll be careful. 很好 你要小心了
[10:45] You got something in mind? 你有计划了吗
[10:46] Convince him the boat they want 让他相信他们想要的船
[10:48] is mixed up in a police investigation. 涉及警方调查
[10:50] If they’re as smart as you say you are, 要是他们有你说的那么聪明
[10:51] they’ll back off and leave Jessica alone. 就会放弃 不再骚扰杰西卡
[10:53] Nice. 不错
[10:54] So you want to swap the papers on the boat. 所以你要交换船只文件
[10:56] You think one of your cop buddies 你的警察朋友里
[10:57] can hook us up with a fishing boat 有人能将渔船与迈阿密警局
[10:58] the Miami P.D.’s already investigating? 进行中的调查案件挂钩吗
[11:00] Mike, what are the chances you’re going to forget all this 迈克 你忘记这一切并使用按摩礼券
[11:02] and use that spa gift certificate? 的可能性有多大
[11:04] Zero. 没可能
[11:05] I’m on it. 那我自己用吧
[11:08] Come on, Vega! Quit dogging it! 快啊 维加 抛球啊
[11:24] Hoping to scare off that loan shark with your shirt? 想假借这件衬衫吓跑高利贷者吗
[11:27] It’s part of the Nate Westen collection. 这是内特·韦斯顿系列之一
[11:30] It won’t get into my regular rotation. 不会渗入我的着装风格
[11:32] I promise. 我保证
[11:33] I should hope not. 我也希望不会
[11:35] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要帮这个忙吗
[11:37] A woman’s in real trouble. 那位女士真的有麻烦
[11:38] It’s better than me obsessing over… 这总好过我沉迷于
[11:41] The other thing. 其它事情
[11:43] Well, I’m glad we’re on the same page. 很高兴我们终于达成一致了
[11:44] I picked up that paper shredder 我选好了碎纸机
[11:46] we didn’t get a chance to buy the other day. 就是那天没来得及买的那台
[11:51] One press of the button, 按下按钮
[11:53] and your past becomes your past. 就能挥别你的过去
[11:57] All right. 好的
[11:58] I’ll take care of it tonight. 今晚我会好好研究的
[12:00] Right now? 现在呢
[12:03] Yeah, I have a business meeting. 我要参加一次业务会面
[12:09] Have a good day at work, honey. 祝工作顺利 宝贝
[12:14] Making an approach to a bad guy isn’t always 想要接近恶棍 不是总得显得可怕
[12:16] about seeming scary, intimidating, or even smart. 咄咄逼人 或是思路敏捷
[12:20] A certain kind of target needs to feel superior, 一些特定目标需要有优越感
[12:22] so if getting the job done means letting them 想完成任务就意味着要让他们
[12:24] be the dominant force in the room… 成为事态的主导者
[12:26] Shop’s closed! 停止营业了
[12:27] Everyone out! 都给我出去
[12:28] Now! 快
[12:29] You step back and let them do exactly that. 这时候你应该装装孙子 让他们耍
[12:32] You deaf, dumb, or just looking to get hurt? 你是聋了还是哑了 想找死是吧
[12:37] I’m looking to get paid, bro. 兄弟 我也是来收账的
[12:38] Yogurt lady’s dead husband owed me money, too. 这位酸奶小姐死去的老公也欠我钱
[12:40] The name’s Trey. 在下特雷
[12:42] Get in line. 老实等着
[12:43] She don’t give anybody a nickel till I’m done with her. 她先跟老子了结之后才轮到别人
[12:45] You know, she figured you’d say that. 她早知道你会这么说
[12:46] And for a second there, I was nervous. 我那会儿还挺害怕
[12:48] Two of us trying to collect, and she’s tapped out? 收账的何苦为难收账的 人家说没钱
[12:50] It’s like squeezing juice from a stone. 这不就是石头里榨果汁嘛
[12:52] – You mean blood. – No, no. -你是说要以血偿债 -不不
[12:54] Pretty sure it’s juice. 果汁要榨总是有的
[12:55] So she mentions you’ve been hassling her about some boat. 她说你们一直都在打什么船的主意
[12:58] And ding — I have an idea. 于是我就那么灵光一现
[12:59] Not interested. 不感兴趣
[13:00] Hey, I know you’re a busy man. 我知道你们都是大忙人
[13:01] I’m just asking for five minutes, okay? 我就占用五分钟 行吗
[13:02] If the yogurt lady’s daddy has a boat, 如果酸奶小姐她爹当真有什么船
[13:04] I am exactly the guy you should be talking to. 找我就算是找对人了
[13:06] I don’t like your ugly shirt, 爷我看不惯你这破衬衫
[13:08] I don’t like your smart mouth, 看不惯你这油嘴滑舌
[13:10] And I don’t like you. 还看不惯你这个人
[13:11] I do things my way. 我有自己的招数
[13:12] Well, let’s do it your way. Okay. 好吧 这不就是你的招数嘛 谁不会
[13:14] You want to do it your way? 你不想使这招吗
[13:15] Let’s do it your way! 那就按你的来
[13:19] Hand over the boat, yogurt lady! 酸奶小姐 把船给我交出来
[13:21] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会
[13:22] I like breaking stuff as much as the next guy. 我和这些人一样喜欢动粗的
[13:24] But according to the DMV, 但根据车管局的规定
[13:25] that boat belongs to her daddy, 船是他老爹的
[13:27] so smashing counters isn’t going to make it yours, is it? 砸柜台也不能把船砸成你的 对吧
[13:29] You want to turn it into nice, untraceable cash? 想把船变成白花花的银子
[13:32] Then I’m who you want to talk to, 那找我就算你找对了
[13:33] using a little system I like to call the Trey system. 我可以用我的关系给你运作
[13:37] Which is? 什么
[13:38] I have a buddy. 我有个伙计
[13:39] I used to do this back in Vegas. 一般都在维加斯运作
[13:40] I called him the magician. 我称他为魔法师
[13:42] Forges documents. 伪造文件
[13:43] I can get us papers that make that boat yours. 我可以搞来一些文件 把船转给你
[13:46] You cash out said boat — 你把船一出手
[13:48] Dollar bills rain from the sky. 白花花的票子就从天而降咯
[13:51] You’re listening to Trey now, aren’t you? 我说得有道理吧
[13:54] All right. 好吧
[13:55] You just earned a date with my boss. 你可以跟我老板谈谈
[14:11] As a spy, you get used to people 作为间谍 你得习惯
[14:13] having whispered conversations about you. 别人对着你窃窃私语
[14:15] It’s a little like being in high school. 和上高中差不多
[14:17] But when people are whispering about you in algebra, 但如果你在某方面有特长
[14:19] they’re a lot less likely to try and kill you afterward. 他们事后追杀你的可能就会大大降低
[14:29] You worked with a crew in Vegas? 听说你在维加斯有一帮伙计
[14:30] Crew? No. Just one buddy. 一帮 不 就一个而已
[14:32] He’s the guy I told you about. 就是我说的那个
[14:33] So only one deadbeat back there knows you’re here 这么说你的老巢就只有一个混混知道
[14:35] sticking your nose where it don’t belong. 你在这里不知天高地厚地瞎掺和
[14:36] Chief, it’s not like that. 老大 话不能这么说
[14:38] I thought I had an opportunity here. 我以为你会听我一句劝
[14:39] Hey, what kind of a man would I be 我要是任你小子跑进来
[14:40] if I let just anybody walk in here 对我指手画脚
[14:42] and tell me how to run my business? 那我算哪根葱了
[14:43] Vic, take this guy back. 维克 把这小子带下去
[14:45] Work on his manners. 教教他礼节
[14:45] Hey, hey, hey. 慢着 慢着
[14:46] You don’t like him, you don’t like him. 你看不惯他就算了
[14:48] The guy’s got a plan. 但这家伙有个计划
[14:49] Hear him out. 听听看
[14:53] I think Carter’s got a soft spot for you. 看来卡特还怜香惜玉了
[14:55] Isn’t that sweet. 够贴心
[14:58] Nah. He just knows a smart idea when he sees one. 哪里 他只是”从善如流”而已
[15:00] You’ve been waiting on this yogurt lady’s boat for what — 你们盯上酸奶小姐的船应该有…
[15:02] A month now? 个把月了吧
[15:03] There’s more than one way to skin a cat’s hair off its body. 要拿到船还有其他方法
[15:06] My guy in Vegas, he can make title documents appear 我在维加斯的伙计 能凭空伪造
[15:09] out of thin air. 所有权文件
[15:11] I know that drill. 这把戏我知道
[15:12] Too bad I don’t like magic. 可惜爷看不上这一套
[15:13] Do you like money? 那你看得上钱吗
[15:14] Do you like money? 看得上钱吗
[15:15] I got watermarks, renewal notices, 水印 延期通知
[15:17] state registration. 车船登记证一应俱全
[15:19] This guy can even toss in a fake repair history. 这家伙连维修记录都能搞来
[15:21] Nah. 不行
[15:21] Something always splashes back. 肯定会出问题
[15:23] They want to sue you. 到时候人家一告我
[15:23] They repossess the boat. 船又被收回去
[15:25] I don’t know who broke your heart in the past, 我不知道你过去被谁耍过
[15:26] but it wasn’t me. 但不是我
[15:27] These forged documents are so good, 这些伪造文件会完美得
[15:29] they make real ones look fake. 足以以假乱真
[15:34] I just want my money. 我只要把钱收回来就好
[15:35] Then let’s see what he can do. 那就看他有什么本事
[15:38] And nothing’s going to splash back. 最好别出问题
[15:39] Once we get our new boat, 船一到手
[15:41] I’ll take yogurt lady and her daddy 我就送酸奶小姐
[15:41] on a trip to the everglades. 和他老爹上西天
[15:44] They’re dead, they can’t sue nobody. 人都死了 拿什么告你
[15:49] Fine. 好
[15:51] But if this goes sideways, Vegas, 小子 这事要是出什么差错
[15:53] some gator’s going to be making swamp fertilizer out of you, too. 你就也等着当肥料吧
[16:05] I know it sounds scary, 这事儿说起来挺危险
[16:06] but we can still make it work. 但我们可以搞定
[16:07] I’m in with the loan sharks now. 我现在混到这个高利贷债主一边了
[16:09] What difference does that even make? 那又能怎样
[16:11] They’re planning on killing Jessica 他们现在就看杰西卡交不交船
[16:12] whether she hands over the boat or not. 然后决定杀不杀她
[16:16] I mean, don’t worry. 别担心
[16:17] We’re not going to let them, um — 我们不会眼睁睁看着…
[16:20] Uh, Nate’s right. 内特说的对
[16:21] We’re not going to let them kill you. 我们不会眼睁睁看着他们杀了你
[16:22] That’s why we’re going to do more than 现在我们要做的
[16:23] just get you mixed up with a police investigation. 不仅仅是要警局调查你
[16:26] We’re going to make Carter look like an undercover cop. 我们要把卡特变成警方卧底
[16:28] His boss is going to have to remove him from the equation, 他老板肯定会开掉他
[16:31] You’re off the hook, 然后你就脱险了
[16:32] and Miami has one less sociopath to worry about. 而且迈阿密又少了个社会害虫
[16:35] I like that you’re so confident, 你们这么自信 我很欣赏
[16:37] but is that even possible? 但这样做行得通吗
[16:38] It’s not as crazy as it sounds. 倒没说得那么玄
[16:40] Carter’s never been arrested, 卡特还没有逮捕记录
[16:42] he’s from out of town, 他是外地人
[16:43] and he’s moving up the ladder pretty fast. 这家伙爬得够快
[16:44] Throw in a police boat 找一艘警用艇
[16:45] and a service-issue glock planted at his place, 再在他住所放一把制式格洛克手枪
[16:47] he might as well be wearing a badge. 最好再给他搞个警徽
[16:49] – Right. – I love this idea. -没问题 -好主意
[16:50] What can I do? 那我干什么
[16:51] You’re coming with me. 你跟我一起
[16:52] We’re going to keep tabs on Carter. 监视卡特
[16:53] Just keep your head down for the next few days, 以后这几天你小心行事
[16:56] and we’ll let you know when they’re gone for good. 他们上钩后我们会通知你
[16:59] You’ll be all right. 你不会有事的
[17:00] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[17:15] Carter’s making another collection, 卡特又去收账了
[17:17] which should give us a chance to get to his car. 咱们正好乘机给他的车动点手脚
[17:24] That’s pretty small. 这么小
[17:25] This is really going to lead us to his place? 真能带我们找到他家
[17:27] That’s the magic of GPS satellites, Nate. 内特 这就是卫星定位系统的魔力所在
[17:30] You need to place it under his wheel well. 把这个放在他的车轮下
[17:33] Yeah. Okay. 好 没问题
[17:35] By the way, that shirt looks good on you. 顺便 你这身衬衫挺好看
[17:37] I mean, of course, it does look better on me, 当然我穿上肯定更拉风
[17:39] but it looks pretty good on you. 但你穿着也不赖
[17:40] I’m burning it after this is over. 这个搞完了我就烧了它
[17:43] Harsh. 真不和谐
[17:46] Well, in any case, this might be our best chance. 不管怎样 这个可能是最佳时机了
[17:49] Looks like they’re pretty occupied. 这下他们好像有得忙了
[17:52] Yeah, with barbecuing a motorcycle dealership. 没错 看来要收拾这卖车的了
[17:55] That’s gasoline. 他们拿着汽油
[17:56] Change of plans. 计划改变
[17:57] I’m going inside, see if I can move this along 我得进去 看看能不能起点作用
[17:58] and keep Carter from hurting anyone. 不要让卡特伤及无辜
[18:00] You plant the tracker, Nate. 内特 你去安装跟踪器
[18:02] Don’t make any mistakes. 别给我出岔子
[18:03] We may only get one chance at this. 我们可能只有这一次机会
[18:12] Next time, it’s your skull! 下次就等着爆头吧
[18:13] Please, stop. 求你们不要这样
[18:14] You destroy my bikes, I can’t get you your money. 你们毁了我的车 我就没法还钱了
[18:17] That was last week’s excuse. 上周也这么说
[18:19] Seems like we’re not getting through to you. 你成心跟老子过不去是吧
[18:24] No, please, stop! I’m begging you! 别这样 求你了
[18:36] You know, they say there’s nothing worse than burning to death. 据说没什么比被活活烧死更惨的了
[18:39] I can get your money next week. 下周我一定还钱
[18:41] Yeah, your skin sizzles right off your body. 你的皮肉燃烧着从你身上脱落
[18:44] Your lungs sear from the hot air. 你的肺叶被灼热的空气炙烤着
[18:47] You gag from the smell of your own burning flesh. 你在自己身体烧焦的气味中窒息
[18:52] Hey, there you are. 可算找到你了
[18:53] I been calling you, bro. 我一直在给你打电话
[18:54] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[18:55] Why aren’t you picking up your phone? 你怎么不接电话呢
[18:56] I told you I’d call you. 我说过了会打给你
[18:57] Now get lost! 给我马上消失
[18:58] What, right after your whole murder and arson in broad daylight? 在你光天化日之下放火杀人之后吗
[19:01] You going to call me from jail? 你打算到了监狱再打给我吗
[19:02] Damn it. Look what you did. 该死的 又坏了我的事
[19:05] Damn, bro! Little harsh. 我靠 过分了啊
[19:07] Should put a bullet in your head right now. 真该他妈一枪崩了你
[19:09] Only if you don’t care about getting yogurt lady’s boat. 看来那酸奶小姐家的船你不打算要了
[19:11] My guy called. 我的人打电话来了
[19:12] The papers are ready. 你的文件已经备好了
[19:15] Fine. Go get them. Set it up. 行了 你去取吧 抓紧办完
[19:16] The sooner this is over, 越快越好
[19:17] the sooner I never have to see you again. 省得我老是看见你这张衰脸
[19:20] Hot bike. 这车要火
[19:30] How’d it go? 怎么样
[19:31] I’ve had better jobs. 一般般
[19:32] You plant the tracker? 跟踪器放好了吗
[19:35] N-no. 没啊
[19:36] You said you were going to do that, right? 你不是说你去放吗
[19:40] Dude, I’m messing with you, bro. 老哥 我跟你闹着玩呢
[19:42] I put it under the rear wheel well. 我放在后轮轮窝下了
[19:44] God. 老天
[19:45] You really weren’t kidding about being out of it. 你还真是有点神经过敏
[19:55] When you’re running an official operation, 当你在执行官方行动时
[19:57] the mission is over when your superiors say it is. 只有上司宣布行动结束 任务方才终止
[20:00] Documents are locked away to a basement vault, 档案被送至地下保密室封存
[20:02] and you walk away. 你也一走了之
[20:03] When you’re investigating events from your own life, 当你调查自己的行动档案时
[20:05] it’s harder to turn the page. 每翻过一页都倍加困难
[20:07] Even if you’ve read a file 10 times, 即便是一份被你看了10遍的文件
[20:09] it might still hold a secret. 里面仍可能暗藏玄机
[20:18] Nate and I found Carter’s apartment in coconut grove. 内特和我在椰子林区找到了卡特的公寓
[20:21] It shouldn’t be too hard to sneak in once he’s gone. 待其离开后潜入公寓应该不成问题
[20:24] It should be empty tomorrow morning. 明早应该没人在
[20:25] Sam just swapped out the boats up in boca. 萨姆在博卡把船调了包
[20:28] I’m going to take Carter up there, 我会在那里拖住卡特
[20:29] so you should have a few hours. 你大概有几个小时的时间
[20:30] Great. 好极了
[20:31] That gives me more time than I need to hide our little gift. 藏我们的小礼物几个小时绰绰有余
[20:36] One cellphone, complete with call log to the local precinct. 一部存有与当地警方通话记录的手机
[20:39] And one body-wire rig. 一部微型录音机
[20:42] And a police-issue Glock. 和一支警用格洛克手枪
[20:47] Everything to make Carter look like an undercover cop 全方位多角度把卡特打造成卧底警察
[20:49] but a box of doughnuts. 就差一盒甜甜圈了
[20:52] It’s perfect, Fi. 无懈可击 菲
[20:55] I see someone’s been doing a little spring shredding. 貌似某人刚搞完档案大销毁
[21:01] Feel good? 感觉好多了吧
[21:03] Look, I know it’s hard to leave your past behind, 听着 我知道你很难忘记过去
[21:07] but it’s for the best. 但这都是为了你好
[21:09] You’ll sleep easier. 你可以睡个安稳觉了
[21:11] Unless I keep you up. 除非我不许你睡
[21:23] Bad guys, like most people, 坏蛋 跟多数人一样
[21:24] aren’t big on checking the details in legal documents, 很少留意法律文书的细节
[21:28] which makes fine print a powerful weapon for a spy. 这使小字体印刷成为间谍的一大利器
[21:31] Altering information on subsection 10 of a title deed 更改所有权证书的第十款
[21:35] may not be very exciting, 并不起眼
[21:36] but when that information makes a loan shark look like a cop, 但当这条信息让一个放债人有了卧底的嫌疑
[21:39] it can be as deadly as a bullet. 它就会像子弹一样致命
[21:43] Congratulations. 恭喜一下
[21:44] We’re proud owners of the skylark ii. 恭喜你我成为这艘云雀2代的拥有者
[21:48] You weren’t kidding. 还真别说
[21:49] Your guy’s got skills. 你们还真有两下子
[21:50] I’ll pick up the boat this afternoon. 我下午去取船
[21:52] Well, let’s go now. 不如我们现在就去吧
[21:52] I arranged my day so we could both drive up to boca. 我都计划好了 咱们一起去博卡转转
[21:54] Tough luck. 赶得不巧
[21:55] I got things to do. 我还有事呢
[21:56] Stuff that’s more important than getting rich? 有什么事比赚大钱更重要呢
[21:57] Oh, come on. 得了
[21:58] It’ll take two hours. 用不了俩钟头
[22:00] Okay, okay. 噢 行
[22:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 原来如此
[22:01] I see what’s happening. 我算看出来了
[22:02] You’re trying to cut out the middleman. 你想把中间人甩了
[22:04] Don’t look a gift horse in the teeth. 吃水还不忘挑水人呢
[22:06] You mean mouth. 是’挖井人’吧
[22:07] No, I think it’s teeth. 不对 我记着是’挑水人’
[22:08] Point is, you never cut out Trey. 总之 分钱不能忘了特雷
[22:10] I’m not cutting you out. 少不了你的
[22:11] I’ll call you when I have your money. 等拿到了钱我会给你打电话的
[22:13] Look, Trey is not leaving — 听着 特雷的原则是
[22:15] I just detailed this car. 我刚清洁了车内饰
[22:16] I don’t want to have to detail it again. 我不想再清洁一遍
[22:18] Trey is leaving. 特雷的原则是走为上
[22:20] So, how are you going to handle the sale? 那你怎么把船倒手呢
[22:22] Do you got someone who can sell the boat? 有人能帮你卖掉吗
[22:24] What’s the timeline thing for sort of the — 你是怎么打算的
[22:26] Are you going to advertise on the worldwide web? 打算从网上打广告吗
[22:35] Hey, Mikey, we’re in Carter’s place now, 迈迈 我们在卡特家呢
[22:37] Planting his little undercover-cop stash. 帮他把卧底警察的百宝箱藏好
[22:39] Aren’t you supposed to be with Carter driving up to boca? 你不是该和卡特在去博卡的路上吗
[22:42] He had other ideas. 他有别的打算
[22:43] You got a bead on the car? 你能跟踪他的车吗
[22:44] I’ll take a look. 我看一下
[22:45] He say anything about where he was headed? 他说要去哪了吗
[22:47] No, he wasn’t particularly chatty. 没 人家不喜欢闲聊
[22:51] Oh, crap, Mike. 见鬼 迈克
[22:52] He’s heading home. 他正回家
[22:53] He’s heading right here, 他朝我们来了
[22:54] and he’s close. 而且快到了
[22:56] Sam, get out of there now. 萨姆 马上离开那
[22:58] What? He’s driving here now? 什么 他往家来了
[22:59] Yeah. I’ll buy you as much time as I can. 对 我尽量给你争取时间
[23:01] Plant the stash. 把箱子藏好
[23:02] I’m on it. 在放呢
[23:11] Stalling someone with a car accident 利用交通事故拖住目标
[23:13] is about calibrating the perfect amount of impact. 关键在于把碰撞的尺度拿捏得恰到好处
[23:15] You don’t want to cause a major injury 你既不想造成人员伤亡
[23:16] or create a massive scene. 又不要弄的现场一片狼藉
[23:18] You just need enough contact 你只需要造成足够的接触
[23:19] to keep your target from leaving right away, 使目标不能立即驶离
[23:22] and it’s all about the timing. 你得会把肇事者变成对方
[23:23] You want to make them — hit you. 而这全对靠时机的把握
[23:35] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[23:36] What the hell was that? 这他妈是怎么回事
[23:37] You trying to kill me? 想撞死我啊
[23:38] You pulled out in front of me. 是你把车倒到我跟前的
[23:39] That was your fault. 是你的责任
[23:40] Oh, my back. 我的老腰啊
[23:41] Oh, I didn’t hit you that hard. 撞得没那么厉害
[23:42] Look, there’s almost no damage. 你看 车都没怎么坏
[23:43] Just call it even. 咱谁也不欠谁的
[23:44] Even? You could have crushed my spinal cord! 这算什么 你差点把我脊梁骨撞断
[23:47] Oh, okay. 好吧
[23:48] Is that the way it’s going to be, huh? 你故意的是吧
[23:49] You going to extort me? 不就是想讹钱吗
[23:50] You want it? 要这个是吧
[23:51] Here, take this. 来 拿着
[23:52] I’m leaving. 哥得走了
[23:53] How dare you! 你怎么能这么过分
[23:54] First you run into me. 首先是你把我撞了
[23:55] Now you’re trying to buy me off? 然后想扔下钱一走了之
[23:56] Oh, get lost. 滚吧你
[23:57] No, no. 不行
[23:58] Oh, no. 这事没完
[23:59] Where do you think you’re going, 你想上哪去
[24:00] Mr. Hit-and-run? 你个肇事逃逸的
[24:01] Get lost! 给我滚
[24:02] R72A3T — that’s your license plate, R72A3T 你的车牌号我记住了
[24:04] and I am calling the cops. 我现在就报警
[24:06] You’re not calling the cops. 有本事你就报警
[24:07] I told you to take off, 我告诉你给我滚
[24:09] or I’ll give you some real injuries. 不然老子就真让你尝尝受伤的滋味
[24:10] Okay, I’m willing to make a deal. 好吧 咱可以商量
[24:12] I told you to get lost! 我告诉你给我滚
[24:14] Okay, just give me the cash. 好吧 你就赔我钱吧
[24:15] How about that? 这总行了吧
[24:17] You got to at least admit that you’re wrong. 你至少得承认这是你的错
[24:19] I’m going to make a citizen’s arrest. 我要打电话报警让他们来逮捕你了
[24:21] Okay. 好吧
[24:22] Apartment 22. 22号公寓
[24:23] Get out of here. 快滚开
[24:24] You jerk! 你个混蛋
[24:45] I broke a nail. 我弄断了根指甲
[24:49] The pieces are in place. 东西都到位了
[24:50] There’s a service-issue . 这下就有信任问题了
[24:51] 40-cal hidden in Carter’s floor, 卡特家的地板下藏着一把点40口径手枪
[24:53] and they’re heading for the boat. 他们现在正朝着那艘船去了
[24:54] So now you can accuse Carter of being an undercover cop. 那么现在你可以说卡特是卧底警察了
[24:57] Well, almost. 是 差不多了
[24:58] First, we need Carter to give his boss the boat, right? 首先 卡特得把那条船交给他老板 是吧
[25:01] Here we go, Mike. 我们开始吧 迈克
[25:02] Radio’s playing my favorite song. 收音机正放着我最喜欢的歌曲
[25:05] Carter’s showing off the new boat to Wallace right now. 卡特正在向华莱士炫耀那条新船呢
[25:07] The guy’s gonna need a rotator-cuff surgery the way 他要继续得瑟
[25:09] He’s patting himself on the back. 就得尝点苦头了
[25:11] Thought you and vegas were hunting this down together. 我还以为你和拉斯维加斯小伙一起搞定这条船的呢
[25:13] Where is he? 他人呢
[25:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:14] That guy caught a lucky break running into us, 那家伙运气好 正好碰上了我们
[25:16] But I’m ready to be done with him. 但是我已经准备跟他了结了
[25:18] This thing has a nav system. 这条船还有导航系统呢
[25:20] Outrigger’s a tuna tower. 舷外支架有一个金枪鱼塔
[25:22] Pretty sweet, huh? 真不错啊 是吧
[25:23] I told you I should be hunting bigger game. 我告诉过你我应该干更大的活的
[25:25] Let me see those title papers. 让我来看看这些所有权证书
[25:26] Here. 给
[25:27] Good as advertised. 跟那小子说的一样
[25:28] You put me in the position to make plays, 你交给我任务
[25:30] I score every time. 我每次都能完美搞定
[25:32] Selling this will bring half a mill, easy. 把它卖掉就能轻松挣到五十万
[25:34] That’s how valuable I am. 这就是我的价值
[25:36] But let me check out your books. 但如果让我看看你的帐本
[25:38] I’ll find you other ways to turn your accounts into hard cold cash. 我还能找出别的方法把你的账目变成现金
[25:41] You did good, Carter. 干得不错 卡特
[25:42] Now relax. 放松一下吧
[25:44] See, the guy is using the boat to move up in Wallace’s crew. 看 这家伙借着这条船想在华莱士的团队中往上爬
[25:47] It’s perfect. 这太好了
[25:48] Yeah, we got him right where we want him. 他简直就是按我们想的在做
[25:49] What’s next? 下一步呢
[25:50] Well, now we got to bring in our friend Jesse. 现在 我们得请出我们的朋友杰西了
[25:52] Get him in place. 让他到位
[25:53] Mike, he’s doing it on his lunch hour, 迈克 他是在午休时间干这事儿的
[25:55] So we got to make it snappy. 所以我们得抓紧时间
[25:56] It’s time to give Wallace some bad news about his employee of the month. 是时候给华莱士点儿关于他的本月最佳员工的坏消息了
[26:07] Hey, chief, can I get those papers, you know, from the boat? 老大 我能拿回关于那条船的所有权证书吗
[26:10] Uh, turns out I’m not a fan of miami, 我发现我不太喜欢迈阿密
[26:11] so if I could get those papers… 所以如果我能拿回这些所有权证书的话
[26:12] No way. That’s not the way it works. 不可能 这事儿可不是这么办的
[26:14] We sell the boat. We get you… 我们卖掉那条船然后给你
[26:14] No, no, no. I don’t want the money. 不 不 不 我要的不是钱
[26:15] You can keep the share. 我那部分你拿着吧
[26:16] You know, I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[26:17] I’m going to move back to Vegas. 我准备回拉斯维加斯了
[26:19] Wait a minute. 等等
[26:20] What is going on? 到底发生了什么
[26:21] Nothing. It’s complicated. 没事 有点复杂而已
[26:22] You know what? Forget it. 你知道吗 算了吧
[26:22] I’ll just go. 我走了算了
[26:25] Now, let me make it simple for you. 现在我来给你理理思路
[26:27] Why are you trying to blow town? 你为什么突然要离开迈阿密
[26:28] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[26:28] I just… 我只是
[26:29] D… don’t shoot the guy with the message, all right? 不要杀有消息的人 好吧
[26:31] Your boy Carter set us up. 你的好兄弟卡特把我们都算计了
[26:33] That fishing boat he found, 他发现的那艘捕鱼船
[26:34] It belongs to the miami P.D. 它是属于迈阿密警察局的
[26:36] According to who? 消息来源是
[26:37] According to the truth. 这是真相
[26:38] I saw the photos. 我看见照片了
[26:39] I can’t get mixed up with this. 我不能再掺和这事儿了
[26:40] I want to see those photos. 我要看这些照片
[26:41] I don’t have them with me. 我没有随身带
[26:42] A guy, he tips me off. 有个人向我透露的消息
[26:43] I… I can’t get arrested. 我 我可不想被逮捕
[26:45] Well, there’s worse things than getting arrested. 还有比被逮捕更糟糕的事儿呢
[26:47] Now let’s go and see the photos. 现在我们走 看那些照片去
[27:03] You got a cop tipping you off? 是一个条子给你透露消息的吗
[27:04] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[27:05] This guy Fickas is a clerk. 这个叫菲卡斯的家伙只是个普通职员而已
[27:06] He sits on the dispatch desk. 他在派遣服务台工作
[27:08] When I move to a new place, 当我到了一个新的地方
[27:09] I get an insurance policy. 我得拿到一张保单
[27:10] Somebody to keep an eye out for any trouble coming my way. 得有个人帮我留意有什么麻烦来找我
[27:14] Are you kidding me?! 你是在开玩笑吗
[27:15] Are you a stupid person? 你傻吗
[27:17] You brought them to my job? 你把他们带到警察局来了
[27:18] Are you serious? 真的假的
[27:19] It wasn’t my idea. 这不是我的主意
[27:21] I want to see some photos now. 我现在就要看那些照片
[27:22] You… you told him about the photos? 你 你把照片的事儿告诉他们了
[27:25] I’m not even supposed to have these. 我本来都不应该有这些照片
[27:26] Give me those. 给我吧
[27:27] Okay, you need to ease up… on the attitude. 好吧 你得注意点 你的态度
[27:30] Fickas heard our names come up on the wire at the precinct. 菲卡斯在警察局的电话中听到了我们的名字
[27:33] They were talking about this boat. 他们在谈关于这条船的事
[27:34] Yeah, I remember the name Skylark ii. 对 我记得船的名字是云雀二号
[27:36] So I did a little, uh little poking around on the drug-bust database. 所以我就 我就在毒品搜查数据库里搜索了一下
[27:39] It turns out that your boat is from a coke bust in broward last year. 结果发现这条船是去年布劳沃德的一次搜查中缴获的
[27:43] I was on this boat yesterday. 我昨天还在这艘船上呢
[27:44] I told you that Carter is mixed up with the cops. 我告诉过你卡特跟条子是有联系的
[27:47] Mixed up with? 有联系
[27:47] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[27:48] I’d say it’s a little more than just that. 我得说不止有联系而已
[27:51] You think he’s undercover? 你认为他是卧底吗
[27:53] Duh. 对啊
[27:54] How long you known this Carter guy? 你认识卡特多久了
[27:55] No way. 不可能
[27:56] There’s no way he’s a cop. 他不可能是条子
[27:57] He’s one of my top earners. 他是我最能挣钱的员工之一
[27:59] That’s how it works. 就是这样的
[27:59] Hundred bucks says you prick his finger, he’s bleeding blue, 我出一百美元打赌 他绝对有问题
[28:01] Okay? You might want to search his place. 好吧 你也许会想搜搜他的住所
[28:03] I’m going to need those back. Thank you. 我得把这些拿回来 谢谢
[28:04] Too bad. 很遗憾
[28:04] They’re mine. 它们现在是我的了
[28:05] Um, he’s kind of a photography aficionado. There. 他算是一个摄影爱好者吧 拿着
[28:09] I’ll double your fee. 我会给你双倍报酬的
[28:10] You let me know if anything else comes over the wire. 如果电话里还有其它事情的话 一定及时通知我
[28:15] Let’s call the boys. 叫上兄弟
[28:16] We’re going to pay Carter a visit. 我们去看望一下卡特
[28:17] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[28:18] The millisecond you get back, 你一搞定这事儿
[28:19] I’m going to need those papers, and I’m going to have… 我得拿回所有权证书 然后我就
[28:20] What are you talking about, 说什么呢你
[28:21] Vegas? You’re coming with me. 拉斯维加斯小伙 你得跟着我走
[28:22] And you better pray you’re right, 你最好祈祷你猜对了
[28:23] Because somebody’s going to be eating a bullet. 因为总有个人要吃枪子儿了
[28:30] What the hell? 他妈的怎么了
[28:31] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这干嘛
[28:32] How’s it going, officer? 进展如何啊 警官
[28:33] Or is it detective? 还是应该是警探
[28:35] What are you talking about? 说什么呢你
[28:36] Recognize that boat, pig? 认识这艘船吧 猪头
[28:38] Wallace, I don’t know what you thinks’ going on, but… 华莱士 我不知道你认为发生了什么
[28:40] Shut up! 闭嘴
[28:41] Tear this place apart! 把这个地方翻个底儿朝天
[28:45] You did this. 这都是你干的
[28:46] You switched the boats on me. 你让我跟这艘船扯上关系的
[28:47] Oh, yeah. That’s a funny one, cop. 是啊 真有趣啊 警官
[28:49] You’ve been after that boat since day one. 你一开始就盯上那艘船的
[28:51] I just helped with the phony title. 我只不过帮着伪造了所有权证书
[28:52] I promise you, I’m not a cop. 我发誓 我不是条子
[28:54] There’s nothing to find! 没什么好找的
[28:55] Oh, you’re trying to blame me? 你现在想怪我了
[28:57] That’s like the kettle insulting the pot. 你这不是以卵击石吗
[29:00] I’ve been a soldier for you, boss. 我一直对你忠诚的啊 老大
[29:02] I — I’ve expanded your territory. 我帮你拓展了地盘
[29:04] I made you money. 为你赚了钱
[29:05] I — I’ve bled for you. 替你打拼流血
[29:07] Looks like you’re going to bleed a little bit more. 看来你还要再流点血
[29:08] Now shut the hell up. 给我闭嘴
[29:11] Nothing! 什么也没有
[29:12] Well, check for hidden compartments, hollow books. 找找暗格 挖空的书
[29:15] Check the freezer. 还有冰箱
[29:16] Hey, we better find something, Vegas. 维加斯小子 我们最好有所发现
[29:18] Check behind the toilet, 厕所后面
[29:19] Check under the rug. 地毯下面
[29:20] I promise you, there’s nothing to find! 我向你保证 找不到的
[29:22] I’m not a cop! 我不是警察
[29:23] One of you is lying to me. 你们有一个在骗我
[29:24] Well, it isn’t me. 肯定不是我
[29:25] I’m trying to help you. 我是在帮你
[29:26] Check everywhere. 到处找找
[29:27] Maybe under the floorboard. 可能在地板下面呢
[29:29] Eenie, meenie, minie, mo — 点兵点将点到谁
[29:32] Shoot a rat in the throat. 子弹喂给谁
[29:34] You can search everywhere,boss. 随你怎么翻 老大
[29:36] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[29:37] There’s nothing to find. 什么都找不到的
[29:41] Check behind that painting. 看看那幅画后面
[29:45] One of the most powerful techniques in a spy’s arsenal 间谍的一大利器
[29:47] Is accusing a bad guy of being a good guy. 是冤枉小人为贤良
[29:50] Your enemy’s associates dispatch their version of justice 你对手爪牙们的正义感
[29:53] faster than any law-enforcement agency, 比执法部门爆发得还快
[29:55] But they’re often more ruthless. 但更为暴虐
[30:00] Of course, that’s the same reason 也正因此
[30:02] that spies live in fear of the day 间谍会提心吊胆
[30:03] they accidentally accuse one of the good guys — 生怕错把真贤良
[30:08] Of being a good guy. 给暴露了
[30:09] 卡特 FBI卧底探员
[30:12] Oh, hello. 哟
[30:14] Gee, I wonder if these kids know that their daddy’s a rat. 真好奇小朋友们知不知他们的爸爸是个叛徒
[30:18] I guess they can tell themselves he died doing his job. 我猜他们会安慰自己爸爸英勇牺牲了
[30:25] Too bad, piggy. 可惜了
[30:26] Weren’t fast enough, huh? 动作不够快啊
[30:27] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[30:28] You do not want to do this. 你要想清楚啊
[30:30] I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. 我是联邦调查局的
[30:32] Anything happens to me, you all get death sentences. 有任何闪失 你们全都要判死刑
[30:34] Well, I suggest you get me in handcuffs 那我建议你先把我拷起来
[30:36] Before you start yammering on about putting me in a gas chamber! 再嚷嚷着关我进毒气室
[30:41] Your little fed friends are never going to see you again! 你的探员伙伴们再也见不着你了
[30:45] Please don’t do this. 求你别这样
[30:46] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[30:52] I won’t forget this. 我不会忘记的
[30:53] You did good, Vegas. 维加斯小子 干得漂亮
[31:00] When people are whipped into a murderous frenzy, 对手被激怒 杀气腾腾的时候
[31:03] Standing between them and their target can get you killed. 夹在中间是会送命的
[31:06] To stay in the game, 要继续玩下去
[31:06] You have to seem just as crazy as everyone else. 就得装得和大家一样疯狂
[31:09] You son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[31:11] Please. 求你了
[31:12] You do not want to kill me. 杀我没好处的
[31:14] Get back! 闪开
[31:15] I’m going to end this. 我来做个了结
[31:16] You have to come up with a reason you need to stay close 这时得赶紧想个理由 跟好他们
[31:18] And the target needs to stay alive. 又保证目标活着
[31:20] Well, no. 不不
[31:21] What are you doing? 你干什么
[31:22] You can’t kill this bastard till I ask him some questions. 我没问他话呢 不能杀他
[31:25] Excuse me? 不好意思
[31:26] I’m in charge! 这里我做主
[31:27] Now move! 滚开
[31:28] You’re in charge, but we’re both in danger. 你是做主 但我俩都有危险
[31:30] Let me pick his brain before you blow his head off. 你打爆他脑袋之前 让我先
[31:33] Let me find out what the feds know about me. 了解清楚调查局查到我什么
[31:35] If you were smart, you’d do the same thing. 你要是够聪明 也会这么做
[31:37] Fine. I got a spot on Key Biscayne. 行 我在比斯坎有个地方
[31:39] I’ll take him there, I’ll string him up. 我把他带过去 绑起来
[31:40] I’ll tell you what I find out. 问完了告诉你
[31:42] You’re not the only one who got stabbed in the back here! 这里不是只有你一个人被出卖了
[31:44] I have every right — 我有权力
[31:45] This is my show! 这里我是头儿
[31:47] Yeah, it’s your show, 对 你是头儿
[31:48] But what if the guy coughs up something 但万一他供出
[31:49] about a snitch in your crew 你帮里的奸细
[31:51] and you want to find out more? 你想知道更多
[31:52] Might be nice to bring a guy 带上我这么个
[31:54] Who’s got an ear on the pulse of the cops. 在条子那儿有耳目的是不是比较好
[31:56] Okay, fine, you can come along. 好好 你可以一起来
[31:58] Now get him in the car! 快点把他关进车里
[32:00] All right, I’m going to call my guy over at dispatch, 我打个电话给我哥们
[32:02] see if he knows anything. 看他有没有消息
[32:06] – Michael? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you were right. -迈克尔 -没错没错 你说对了
[32:08] Found a stash in the wall at his place. 他住处的墙里面藏着证件
[32:11] You mean the floor. 你指地板
[32:12] Yeah, that’s right — in the wall, behind an ugly painting. 对 没错 在墙里 一副很丑的画后面
[32:16] Oh, wait, Mike, 等等 迈克
[32:16] Are you saying that Carter is actually an undercover cop? 你不会是说卡特真是个卧底吧
[32:19] Scumbag’s a fed. 混蛋是调查局的
[32:20] Going to take him up to Key Biscayne, 准备带去比斯坎
[32:22] get the whole story out of him. 把事情全部问出来
[32:23] Oh, boy. That’s not good. This is not good. 这可不好
[32:25] Yeah, yeah, you’re telling me. 是啊 还用你说
[32:27] Okay, we need a plan. 我们要计划一下
[32:28] You’re heading to Key Biscayne — 你们去比斯坎
[32:29] We’ll meet you at the causeway. 我们在堤道等着
[32:30] We can tail you from there. 从那里跟踪你们
[32:31] All right, sounds good. 可以 听着不错
[32:33] Once you stop, we’ll go in hard. 你们一停下 我们强攻上来
[32:36] No, stay out of sight. 不 别露面
[32:38] I’ll get them running. 我放跑他
[32:38] You sweep them up. 你们接应
[32:41] What’d he say? 他怎么说
[32:42] Nobody’s missing Carter yet. 还没人注意到卡特
[32:44] Now, let’s find out what this pig’s last words are going to be. 咱们听听他最后遗言是什么吧
[32:47] Hold on. 等等
[32:48] He had a toolbox in his apartment. 他公寓里有个工具箱
[32:50] Go get me a pair of pliers and a hammer. 拿套钳子和锤子给我
[32:54] Son of a bitch! 狗杂种
[32:56] I’m undercover, too. 我也是卧底
[32:58] When the trunk opens, come out swinging. 后盖一打开 你就挥
[33:01] All right, let’s go! 好了 走吧
[33:15] Give me those pliers. 把钳子给我
[33:16] Going to find out what that son of a bitch knows. 看他知道点什么
[33:18] No! 不
[33:19] I’m going to handle this. 让我来
[33:20] How? 你想怎么办
[33:20] I’m going to find out! 我要好好问问
[33:25] What the hell? 搞什么
[33:30] Which one of you two tied him up? 你们谁绑的
[33:31] I’m going to shoot one of you for that! 赏你们颗子弹才好
[33:33] Go get him! 快去抓他
[33:42] It takes a combination of factors 在战场上制造迷雾
[33:44] to create the fog of war on a battlefield. 需要天时地利人和
[33:46] But spies know even a single weapon 但间谍知道 哪怕一件简单的武器
[33:49] can be a serious distraction. 也可以构成严重的干扰
[33:50] It’s hard not to look where someone’s firing, 有人开枪 很难不去看方向
[33:53] and gunshots are disorienting, 再加上枪声让人晕头转向
[33:55] Especially at close range. 尤其是在近距离
[33:57] What the hell? 怎么搞的
[33:58] I’m out of ammo. 我子弹没了
[33:59] You got some? 你还有吗
[34:00] That’s all I got. 我就这点了
[34:21] What the hell? 怎么回事
[34:22] Stay quiet. 别出声
[34:23] We’re on your side. 我们是来帮你的
[34:25] Wait a minute. 等一等
[34:26] You’re the guy who crashed into me. 你是那个撞我的家伙
[34:27] No, actually, you crashed into me, 不 应该是你追我尾
[34:28] but that doesn’t matter now. 不过现在这不打紧了
[34:30] Who the hell are you guys? 你们是什么人啊
[34:31] Look, I know you got questions, 我知道你有十万个为什么
[34:32] – but they’re going to have to wait. – Come on! Let’s go! -不过先别急 -我们快走吧
[34:34] It’s all good. 妥了
[34:43] I think we should head back. 我看我们该回去了
[34:45] Not yet. 再找找
[34:47] All right, you check over there, 你去那边
[34:49] and I’ll check over here. 我找这边
[34:54] You got him? 人在你那儿了
[34:55] Yeah, he’s safe, but he’s not our biggest fan. 他安全了 不过火大了
[34:57] Been trying to collect evidence on Wallace 他正在收集华莱士的不法证据
[34:59] for the past six months, and we just wrecked his case. 努力了半年 被我们破坏了
[35:03] Then let’s put it back together. 那就由我们来弥补
[35:04] You get the cavalry heading over to Wallace’s place, 你带部队去华莱士的地方
[35:06] and I’ll find what we need to put him away. 我想办法揪出他的小尾巴
[35:08] Mike, you sure you want to do this? 迈克 你确定要这么做吗
[35:10] This whole thing is my fault, Sam, 整件事都是我的错 萨姆
[35:12] and I’m going to fix it. 我要补救
[35:14] My friend’s making a play to take Wallace down. 我朋友设局搞垮华莱士
[35:17] You up for giving him a little help? 你要给他帮把手吗
[35:19] Whatever it takes. 随便吧
[35:26] How the hell did you let him escape? 你们怎么让他跑了呢
[35:28] We’re all going to go to prison. 我们都要进监狱了
[35:29] Prison? It’s going to be worse than prison. 监狱 这会比监狱更糟糕
[35:30] We tried to murder a fed. 我们企图谋杀联邦探员
[35:32] I’m calling my guys. 我给我的人打电话
[35:33] I got somebody at the port with a boat. 我认识港口的人
[35:34] He smuggles me out. 他帮我偷渡过来的
[35:35] They’re not going to extradite me from Cuba. 他们不会从古巴引渡我的
[35:37] Even if you can trust the rest of your crew, 即使你能信任你的其他伙计
[35:39] you’re going to live the rest of your life off 口袋里没钱
[35:40] what’s in your pocket? 你下半辈子怎么过
[35:42] Well, you got a better idea, Trey? 你有更好的主意吗 特雷
[35:43] I got a guy in Vegas. 我在维加斯认识个人
[35:44] He can set us up. 他能帮我们安排
[35:45] New names, new licenses, new socials. 新名字 新驾照 新环境
[35:48] In 48 hours, he can give us new lives. 48小时 就能给我们全新的生活
[35:50] All we need is cash. 我们只需要钱
[35:52] How much can you get your hands on? 你手头有多少钱
[35:54] Everything I got is at the office. 我所有东西都在办公室
[35:55] Then that’s where we need to go right now. 那我们要马上去那里
[35:57] What are you — insane? 你… 疯了吗
[35:58] We’re not going anywhere near there. 我们不能去那附近
[35:59] I talked to Fickas. 我刚问过菲卡斯
[36:00] The cops don’t know anything yet. 警察暂时还什么都不知道
[36:02] Carter’s on foot. 卡特是步行
[36:03] We’ve got enough time to grab your cash 我们有足够的时间去拿钱
[36:05] and the books on every debt you have left to collect. 放出去没收的每笔欠款都记录在册
[36:09] We can do this. 我们能行的
[36:10] No. The smart move is running, and I got to be smart. 不 聪明的做法是跑路 我得放聪明点
[36:13] Listen to me! 听我说
[36:14] I was right about Carter, wasn’t I? 关于卡特我说得没错 不是吗
[36:16] You want to live the rest of your life in a shack in Cuba? 你想下半辈子都住在古巴的小茅屋里
[36:19] Or shake down high rollers and fix fights in Vegas? 还是在维加斯看场子 收保护费 挥金如土
[36:21] I mean, from where I’m standing, 照我看来
[36:23] It’s not even a choice. 不用选了吧
[36:28] We got at least a half an hour. 我们至少有半个小时
[36:30] Fickas texted me. 菲卡斯发信息给我
[36:31] The judge just signed a search warrant for this place. 法官刚签署这里的搜查证
[36:34] We’ll be long gone by then. 那时我们早远走高飞了
[36:35] Don’t leave anything. 别留任何东西
[36:36] Grab it. 装上
[36:37] Grab it all. 都装上
[36:38] Meet me out back in five minutes. 五分钟后外面见
[36:40] The cops will be looking for your car, 警察会追查你的车
[36:42] so we should take mine. 应该用我的车
[36:43] Smart. 聪明
[36:44] We’re going to go far, Vegas. 维加斯 我们将大展宏图
[36:45] I got a good feeling about this. 对此我有好的预感
[36:48] Me too. 我也是
[36:54] Hands behind your head! 把手举过头顶
[37:00] What the hell? 怎么回事
[37:01] Wallace, hands behind your head! 华莱士 把手举过头顶
[37:06] Turn around! 转过去
[37:12] Get down on the ground! 趴在地上
[37:14] Down on the ground! 趴地上
[37:15] Down on the ground now! 立刻趴在地上
[37:21] You said I should wait to cuff you before 在讨论送你进毒气室之前
[37:23] talking about sending you to the gas chamber. 你说我应该等着铐上你
[37:26] Hate to correct you, boss, 讨厌纠正你 老板
[37:27] Capital punishment in the state of Florida is lethal injection. 死刑在佛罗里达州是注射处死
[37:35] Very thoughtful of Wallace to box up his files for us. 让华莱士打包文件给我们 想的真周到
[37:39] Any chance he’s an undercover cop? 他有可能是卧底警察吗
[37:42] You were pretty convincing, Trey. 你真能唬人啊 特雷
[37:44] So were you. 你也是
[37:45] How’d you get the feds to let you torch that bike? 你怎么让联邦探员同意你烧摩托车的
[37:48] Ah, sometimes you have to cause a lot of damage 有时你不得不搞很多破坏
[37:50] to avoid hurting people. 以避免伤及无辜
[37:52] Probably sounds crazy. 可能听起来很疯狂
[37:53] No, it makes perfect sense. 不 这太合情合理了
[37:55] Still trying to sort out everything that happened back there, 我还试着理清那里发生的事
[37:58] but if there’s one thing I know for certain — 但我能肯定的一件事
[38:01] you saved my life. 就是你救了我的命
[38:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:04] It was the least I could do. 这是我力所能及的
[38:06] And you, drive safe. 还有你 注意安全驾驶
[38:09] Always. 向来如此
[38:13] I should have seen it, Sam. 我应该看出来的 萨姆
[38:14] It was way too easy to make him look like a cop. 要看出他是个警察太容易了
[38:17] Maybe, but you made it right. 或许 但你亡羊补牢了
[38:18] Barely. 勉强吧
[38:19] One bad break out there, and a good man dies. 一次错误的判断 一个好人就死了
[38:22] Nobody said what we do is easy, Mike. 没人说我们做这个容易 迈克
[38:24] I know you got to go talk to Jessica, but come on — 知道你得回复杰西卡 来吧
[38:26] I’ll buy you a beer. 我请你喝酒
[38:38] He had me terrified for weeks. 他让我害怕了几个星期
[38:39] Yeah, he was pretty convincing. 是啊 他挺能唬人的
[38:41] But you would have just ended up in witness protection. 但你应该结束证人保护计划了
[38:44] Well, in any event, 无论如何
[38:45] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[38:46] Crime ring is gone, 犯罪集团没了
[38:47] and the feds said you get your money back. 联邦探员说你能拿回自己的钱
[38:49] I wish there was more I could do to thank you, 希望我能做的不只是道谢
[38:51] but this will have to do. 但这个是必须的
[38:54] Free yogurt for life, bro. 终生免费酸奶 兄弟
[38:56] With unlimited toppings. 配料不限
[38:58] I’ll just take the yogurt. 我只吃酸奶
[39:02] Hey, Mike, I need to talk to you for a minute. 迈克 我得跟你谈谈
[39:05] It’s not about the charger. 不是关于汽车充电器
[39:08] Fi told me that you were having trouble getting by some stuff. 菲跟我说你有些事想不开
[39:11] I don’t want a lecture, Nate. 我不想听你说教 内特
[39:12] Well, I’m not lecturing you. 我不是说教
[39:14] Just saying I know a thing or two about addiction. 只想说我对上瘾略知一二
[39:16] So you think I’m addicted to 那你是觉得我上瘾了吗
[39:17] dealing with the people who burned me? 和炒我的人打交道
[39:20] Look, I told you why I left Vegas. 我说过为什么离开维加斯
[39:22] I didn’t tell you when I decided. 我决定的时候没告诉你
[39:26] Charlie was born 11:42 on a thursday morning. 查理是周四上午11点42分出生的
[39:30] You know where I was 11:42? 你知道11点42分我在哪里吗
[39:33] I was at the horseshoe, 我在扔马蹄铁套柱
[39:34] because I was up 700 bucks, 因为我压了700美元
[39:36] and I couldn’t leave the table. 离不开赌桌
[39:38] And that was it for me. 这就是我
[39:39] That was — that was rock bottom. 那是人生的低谷
[39:42] I’m not telling you to stop doing what you’re doing, all right? 我不是要你停止手头的事 知道吗
[39:45] Now, no one can make you stop — 现在 没人能让你停止
[39:48] Not until you’re ready. 除非你准备好了
[39:51] And it doesn’t look like you’re ready. 看起来你还没准备好
[39:54] What do you think I should do, Nate? 你认为我该怎么做 内特
[39:56] I think you should see this through. Right? 我认为你要看开点 对吗
[39:59] I mean, either you’re going to find out that you’re crazy, 我是说 要么你会发现自己疯了
[40:02] or maybe this thing with you getting burned isn’t over. 要么就是你被炒这件事没有结束
[40:06] Either way, it’s going to hurt. 不管怎样 都会受伤害
[40:20] Michael. 迈克尔
[40:31] You said you shredded those. 你说你碎掉了文件
[40:33] I didn’t actually say that. 实际上我没那么说
[40:34] You said that. 你说了
[40:34] I just didn’t correct you. 我只是没纠正你的说法
[40:36] I’m sorry, Fi. 抱歉 菲
[40:37] I just — I found a thread, 我只是… 发现一个思路
[40:38] and when I pulled at it — Michael, -当我顺藤摸瓜时… -迈克尔
[40:39] I’m — worried. 我… 很担心
[40:43] Fi, I’m not losing my mind. 菲 我没疯
[40:46] As the CIA was rounding up all the people who burned me, 当中情局包围炒我的那些人时
[40:48] I kept thinking all my questions would be answered. 我一直在想所有问题都会有答案
[40:50] But look at this. 但是看看这个
[40:51] There are just a lot of inconsistencies. 有更多矛盾的地方
[40:52] Just little things — 只有微不足道的东西
[40:53] You know, fuel receipts and docking papers — 你知道 燃料收据 还有进港文件
[40:55] money transfers to nowhere. 资金转移去向不明
[40:57] I answer one question, another pops up. 回答了一个问题 另一个又跑出来
[40:59] You’re never going to answer all the questions, Michael. 你永远回答不了所有的问题 迈克尔
[41:02] There’ll always be another thread to pull. 总有别的思路能顺藤摸瓜
[41:06] You have to move on. 你得向前看
[41:08] I know. I will. 我知道 我会的
[41:09] I just need to take one more look. 我只需要多看一会
[41:11] Just one more look, Fi. 就多看一会 菲
[41:18] Come to bed, Michael. 睡觉吧 迈克尔
[41:20] We’ll look at these together tomorrow. 明天我们一起看
[41:23] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上就来
[41:36] Come to bed. 睡觉吧
[41:38] I’ll be right there. 我马上就来
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme