| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… | 
| [00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 | 
| [00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 | 
| [00:07] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 | 
| [00:08] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 | 
| [00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 | 
| [00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 | 
| [00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 | 
| [00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 | 
| [00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 | 
| [00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 | 
| [00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 | 
| [00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 | 
| [00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 | 
| [00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 | 
| [00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 | 
| [00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 | 
| [00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 | 
| [00:37] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 | 
| [00:44] | In any desperate situation, | 身处绝境之中 | 
| [00:46] | the temptation is always to act immediately. | 一大误区就是立即采取行动 | 
| [00:49] | It’s understandable but unwise. | 虽然可以理解但并不明智 | 
| [00:52] | No matter how bad things are, | 无论情况多么糟糕 | 
| [00:53] | the first step is always the same — | 应对的第一步都是相同的 | 
| [00:56] | assess the threat | 评估危险 | 
| [00:57] | and figure out how bad things really are. | 搞清楚事情到底有多糟 | 
| [01:01] | It’s bad, Mike. It’s real bad. | 太糟了 迈克 糟糕透顶 | 
| [01:03] | How bad, exactly? | 求解释 | 
| [01:04] | Turns out that any time I called one of your known associates, | 只要打电话给你任何一个联系人 | 
| [01:07] | whether it was Barry or your ma’s home phone | 无论是巴瑞还是你老妈家里座机 | 
| [01:10] | or even the Carlito, | 甚至是卡利托酒馆 | 
| [01:11] | there was a major response at FBI H.Q. | 都会引起联调局总部的警力调动 | 
| [01:13] | I don’t know what Vaughn is telling these guys, | 不知道沃恩跟他们说了什么 | 
| [01:15] | but there’s no question about it — | 但毫无疑问 | 
| [01:16] | he is pulling out all the stops. | 他这次是全力出击 | 
| [01:18] | Let me get this straight. | 直说了吧 | 
| [01:19] | The people that had you burned | 封杀你的人 | 
| [01:20] | have the FBI in their pocket? | 能让联调局俯首帖耳 | 
| [01:22] | More like they’ve got someone in the FBI. | 更像是他们在联调局有内线 | 
| [01:24] | Someone placed high enough | 而且此人位高权重 | 
| [01:25] | that they can loose the dogs when they want to. | 一声令下就能放狗咬人 | 
| [01:27] | And, boy, they have loosed the dogs. | 狗已经放出来了 | 
| [01:28] | So, what, we’re supposed to just sit on the list | 咱们就拿着名单在这儿等着他们 | 
| [01:30] | while they hunt us down? | 追杀过来 | 
| [01:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:33] | We keep it safe until we can get to someone in the government | 我们得保证它的安全直到联系上 | 
| [01:35] | with some serious clout. | 有影响力的政府官员 | 
| [01:37] | Someone who can play this card. | 这人得有足够的实力使用它 | 
| [01:38] | Well, last time I checked, | 据我回忆 | 
| [01:39] | we don’t have many friends in the government. | 咱们在政府里没啥熟人 | 
| [01:40] | Well, then we need to make one. | 那就得现找 | 
| [01:42] | Or die trying. | 也许找到前就没命了 | 
| [01:43] | Well, as appealing as that sounds… | 你的提议不错 | 
| [01:46] | …I think I got an idea. | 我想我有主意了 | 
| [01:52] | You’re serious?! | 你说真的 | 
| [01:53] | Maddy, do I look like I’m joking? | 曼迪 我看着像开玩笑吗 | 
| [01:54] | You stash me in some godforsaken motel, | 你把我扔在了这倒霉旅馆 | 
| [01:57] | and now you’re asking me to strong-arm | 现在又让我去威胁 | 
| [01:59] | that jerk on the House Intelligence committee again?! | 那个众议院情报委的混蛋 | 
| [02:02] | It’s the only way, Mad. The guy is powerful, | 没别的办法了 曼迪 他权大势大 | 
| [02:03] | and we got enough dirt on him, | 而我们又握有他的把柄 | 
| [02:05] | he’s got to listen to us. | 他至少会听我们说话 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, and he’s gonna help you? | 这样就能让他帮忙吗 | 
| [02:07] | And that would be…Why, exactly? | 他凭什么帮你们 | 
| [02:09] | This could make him the most powerful man | 这能让他成为美国情报界 | 
| [02:11] | in American Intelligence. | 最有权力的人物 | 
| [02:13] | A guy like Cowley won’t pass this up. | 考利绝不会错过这个机会 | 
| [02:15] | And, you know, you helped me get to this guy before, | 而且你以前帮我们搞定过他 | 
| [02:17] | so, same thing, different day. | 只是重演一次而已 | 
| [02:20] | It amazes me the things that become normal to you people. | 我很惊讶 你们已当这是家常便饭了 | 
| [02:24] | I’ll take that as a yes. All right, look. | 我当你答应了 好的 | 
| [02:25] | I checked into his schedule. Tomorrow’s gonna be — | 我去查他的行程 明天会… | 
| [02:27] | And you put me in a non-smoking room! | 你竟给老娘订了个禁烟房间 | 
| [02:33] | I should take this. | 我得接个电话 | 
| [02:38] | That’s against the law. | 你这是违法行为 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [02:40] | Michael. Your old pal Vaughn here. | 迈克尔 我是你的老朋友沃恩 | 
| [02:43] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 | 
| [02:44] | 沃恩 并非迈克尔的朋友 | |
| [02:48] | Been out of touch. | 一直没联系你 | 
| [02:50] | Been keeping a low profile. | 一直低调蛰伏 | 
| [02:52] | But I think it’s time we should meet. | 现在是时候聚聚了 | 
| [02:54] | Great. Let me know the next time you’re in Miami. | 好 下次来迈阿密时招待你 | 
| [02:56] | We’ll grab a mojito. | 到时候去喝莫吉托鸡尾酒 | 
| [02:57] | Well, there’s no time like the present. | 捡日不如撞日 | 
| [02:59] | I’m in town right now. | 我已经到了 | 
| [03:01] | Today’s bad for me. | 我今天不方便 | 
| [03:03] | Errands. | 有事要办 | 
| [03:04] | Ah. | 是嘛 | 
| [03:05] | So that’s why you’re routing your phone | 这就是为什么要通过 | 
| [03:06] | through three different numbers. | 三个不同号码转接到你电话的原因吗 | 
| [03:07] | Well, you can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 | 
| [03:09] | You know what? I’m tired of this coy crap. | 我看太极打够了吧 | 
| [03:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 不懂你啥意思 | 
| [03:14] | I gave you a chance to be my friend… | 我给过你做朋友的机会 | 
| [03:16] | Time after time, but that’s over now, Westen. | 一次又一次 不过都结束了 韦斯顿 | 
| [03:22] | Now you’re gonna see what it’s like | 现在要让你尝尝 | 
| [03:23] | having me for an enemy. | 与我为敌的滋味 | 
| [03:25] | And so are your friends. | 顺便招待你那些朋友 | 
| [03:27] | And so is your family. | 当然还有你家人 | 
| [03:38] | Not all hiding places are created equal | 藏东西的地方并非每次都一样标准 | 
| [03:41] | generally speaking, | 一般来说 | 
| [03:42] | a good hiding place is hard to find | 好的储藏地应该足够隐蔽 | 
| [03:44] | but easy to access. | 但便于存取 | 
| [03:46] | On rare occasions, | 只有在极少数情况下 | 
| [03:47] | for the most sensitive material, | 为了保护最重要的情报 | 
| [03:49] | you have to go a step further and find a hiding place | 你必须更进一步 | 
| [03:52] | even you can’t get to. | 找一个你自己也拿不到的地方 | 
| [03:54] | Are we sure we want to compromise a nuclear facility? | 咱们确定要把核设施扯进来吗 | 
| [03:56] | ‘Cause I got to say, it, uh, you know, kind of feels wrong. | 不得不说 直觉上这不是个好主意 | 
| [03:58] | If the only copy of the list is in there, | 如果把唯一一份名单放在这里 | 
| [04:00] | Vaughn could extract the location from one of us | 即使沃恩从我们某人那里套出地点 | 
| [04:02] | and still not be able to get to it. | 他也仍然拿不到 | 
| [04:04] | And by “Extract,” | 所谓”套” | 
| [04:05] | I assume you mean torture, interrogate, and execute? | 你是指严刑拷打然后处以极刑吗 | 
| [04:14] | Those trucks are carrying | 那些卡车里装的是 | 
| [04:15] | decommissioned radioactive equipment, | 老旧的放射性设备 | 
| [04:17] | depleted uranium rounds, | 贫铀弹 | 
| [04:18] | nuclear-sub parts — that kind of thing. | 核设施配件之类的东西 | 
| [04:19] | We get this onto one of those, | 我们把它放进去 | 
| [04:21] | and it’s locked up tight. | 它就会被紧锁起来 | 
| [04:22] | And how do we do that? | 可我们怎么放 | 
| [04:23] | If the access road is closed for repairs, | 如果途中遇上施工封路 | 
| [04:26] | the trucks will have to stop long enough for us to get close. | 我们就有足够的时间接近卡车 | 
| [04:28] | Okay. So we just got to arrange for a little road damage. | 明白 也就是要在路上搞些破坏 | 
| [04:32] | You read my mind. I’ll get my C4. | 不谋而合 我去取炸药 | 
| [04:50] | Well, there’s our buddy Cowley. | 那就是我们的目标考利 | 
| [04:51] | Mm. “Fighting for us.” | “为我们而战” | 
| [04:54] | That smug son of a bitch never fought for anything | 那个杂种除了他自己的前途 | 
| [04:56] | in his life except his own career. | 啥都不关心 | 
| [04:57] | Well, true enough, but that’s kind of the point. | 确实如此 不过这正是我们需要的 | 
| [04:59] | We need a guy like that to run with this little scandal. | 我们就需要他这种人帮忙处理名单 | 
| [05:01] | Can we just do this? | 能动手了吗 | 
| [05:02] | Yeah, well, uh, | 好吧 | 
| [05:03] | since I don’t have a change of clothes handy, | 我没带合适的衣服 | 
| [05:05] | I think you got the best bet of getting inside. | 所以你最好自己想办法进去 | 
| [05:06] | I’m sure you could pass as the bartender, | 你可以假装酒保混进去 | 
| [05:08] | maybe a towel boy. | 或者服务生 | 
| [05:09] | Just get him outside someplace private. | 去把他带到个僻静的地方就行 | 
| [05:11] | I’m thinking you can talk your way through the kitchen. | 我觉得你可以把他带到厨房 | 
| [05:13] | I think I can handle this, Sam. | 我能搞定 萨姆 | 
| [05:15] | You think you can get yourself on the docks out back? | 你自己去后边码头等没问题吧 | 
| [05:17] | Yeah, I think I can handle that. | 行 我没问题 | 
| [05:18] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [05:23] | Uh, young lady, I think we have a problem. | 姑娘 我想这儿出了点问题 | 
| [05:26] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:26] | My husband and I have been very generous | 我和我丈夫给了考利议员 | 
| [05:29] | with Congressman Cowley. | 很多赞助 | 
| [05:30] | A hell of a lot more generous | 我们给了那么多钱 | 
| [05:31] | than our table in Siberia would suggest. | 竟分到一个这么偏僻的桌子 | 
| [05:33] | I am so sorry. I-I’m sure it’s a mix-up. | 非常抱歉 肯定是弄混了 | 
| [05:35] | What is your table number? | 请问您的桌号是 | 
| [05:37] | If you have your invitation, I ca– | 如果您有请柬的话 我可以 | 
| [05:38] | I didn’t bring it | 我没带 | 
| [05:39] | because I assumed I’d be on your list! | 我想名单上肯定写了 | 
| [05:41] | I-I’m sure you are, | 名单上肯定有 | 
| [05:42] | – but if you have your invitation, I can… – Let me see. | -但如果您有请柬的话 -拿来我看 | 
| [05:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, Congressman Bill Cowley. | 女士们先生们 欢迎比尔·考利议员 | 
| [05:50] | Forget it. It’s already started. | 算了吧 都开始了 | 
| [05:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:52] | – We’ll talk about this later. – Thank you so much. | -迟些再找你 -非常感谢 | 
| [05:54] | You know, looking out over this crowd, | 看着你们大家 | 
| [05:56] | I’m reminded of my first campaign. | 我回想起了我第一次参选 | 
| [05:59] | We’ve come a long way since then. | 比起那时我们已经有了很大进展 | 
| [06:01] | And I’ve been proud and honored | 我深感骄傲和荣幸 | 
| [06:02] | to be able to represent you in our nation’s capital. | 能代表你们参与国家政务 | 
| [06:09] | Road hazards are a key tool in the spy trade. | 设置路障是间谍活动的重要手段 | 
| [06:12] | Whether you’re slowing traffic for surveillance, | 无论是为了便于监视而阻碍交通 | 
| [06:14] | routing cars to set up a tail, | 还是安排车辆跟踪 | 
| [06:16] | or putting yourself in place for an ambush, | 或在有利的地点设置埋伏 | 
| [06:18] | it all starts with a busted road. | 第一步都需要破坏公路交通 | 
| [06:21] | That’s the last of my C4 and blasting caps. | 这是我最后一批炸药的雷管 | 
| [06:24] | For a quick and dirty road hazard | 因为没有太多时间 | 
| [06:25] | that doesn’t take too long to set up, | 设置紧急的道路施工 | 
| [06:27] | a water line is best. | 水管线路是首选 | 
| [06:29] | Water can shut down a road without raising eyebrows. | 不引起怀疑的条件下水流就能关闭道路 | 
| [06:32] | It’s just a matter of getting a charge in the right place | 只有一件事 找对地方放炸药 | 
| [06:34] | to bust the pipe underground. | 让地下的水管爆裂 | 
| [06:36] | Michael, say this works. | 迈克尔 你说会成功的 | 
| [06:38] | We hide the list, we get to Cowley — | 藏好名单 去找考利 | 
| [06:39] | what, then, with us? | 我们下一步怎么办 | 
| [06:41] | With you and me | 你 我 | 
| [06:42] | and Jesse and Sam and your mother? | 杰西 萨姆 你妈妈 | 
| [06:44] | I don’t know what you mean by “What then?” | 不明白你说的”下一步”什么意思 | 
| [06:45] | I want to know what it is we’re fighting for here. | 我想知道我们是为什么而战 | 
| [06:47] | Was it worth getting everyone marked for death? | 值得让大家被追杀吗 | 
| [06:49] | If you’re asking me if I think this is important, yes, I do. | 如果你问我觉得这重不重要 是的 重要 | 
| [06:52] | I never wanted Vaughn — | 我从没想让沃恩… | 
| [06:53] | none of us wanted any of this, Michael. | 我们都不想这样 迈克尔 | 
| [06:54] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 | 
| [06:55] | I want to know what this means in the end. | 我想知道最后这有什么意义 | 
| [06:58] | Who wins? | 谁是赢家 | 
| [06:59] | ‘Cause honestly, I feel, however this turns out, I lose. | 因为说实在的 我觉得 不管结果如何 我都输了 | 
| [07:03] | Maybe this isn’t your fight, Fi. | 或许这不是你的反击 菲 | 
| [07:06] | Just because it’s my path doesn’t mean it’s yours. | 只因为这是我的路 不意味它也是你的 | 
| [07:11] | – Maybe you’re right. – Bad news! | -或许你是对的 -坏消息 | 
| [07:14] | – They’re here. They are here. We gotta go. – What’s wrong? | -他们来了 他们来了 我们得走了 -出了什么事 | 
| [07:17] | Vaughn’s men are here. | 沃恩的人来了 | 
| [07:17] | I just saw them talking to the guards at the gate. | 我刚看见他们在大门口跟保安说话 | 
| [07:19] | Well, how did they know — | 他们怎么知道… | 
| [07:19] | I don’t know. They probably had cops | 不知道 他们可能让警察 | 
| [07:21] | watching the traffic cams or something. | 监视交通摄像头或者什么 | 
| [07:22] | Doesn’t matter. We got to roll. | 没关系 我们得走了 | 
| [08:06] | What is Michael doing back there? | 迈克尔在后面干什么呢 | 
| [08:08] | Blocking bullets, it looks like. | 看起来像在挡子弹 | 
| [08:09] | Those guys are pretty strapped, Fi. | 那些家伙全副武装 菲 | 
| [08:15] | Skill will only take you so far in a car chase. | 在汽车追逐中技巧发挥不了作用 | 
| [08:18] | The bottom line is physics. | 关键是物理过程 | 
| [08:20] | Machine versus machine. | 汽车对抗汽车 | 
| [08:22] | If yours comes up short in that equation, | 对抗中如果你的车不行 | 
| [08:24] | it’s just a matter of time before it’s over. | 被追上只是时间问题 | 
| [08:26] | Fi, pull up alongside me! | 菲 让你的车与我并行 | 
| [08:28] | What do you have planned here? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [08:29] | I still got that explosive charge you made. | 我还有你做的爆炸装置 | 
| [08:32] | I’m gonna see if I can get us some breathing room. | 我看能不能阻止他们 | 
| [08:34] | – Climb into the back. – What? | -爬到后面去 -什么 | 
| [08:35] | Do it! | 快去 | 
| [08:42] | If you can’t outrun your pursuers, | 如果你不能逃脱追捕 | 
| [08:44] | you have a choice to make. | 就得做出选择 | 
| [08:45] | You have to decide if your vehicle is more useful | 汽车作为运输工具或者路障 | 
| [08:48] | as transportation or as a roadblock. | 你要决定哪个更有用途 | 
| [09:24] | – Did we lose ’em? – Yeah. I think. | -甩掉他们了吗 -我想 | 
| [09:27] | No. | 没有 | 
| [09:46] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [09:48] | I just need a second here. | 我需要点时间 | 
| [09:50] | Oh, God, Jesse! Your leg! | 上帝啊 杰西 你的腿 | 
| [10:16] | Whether it’s the Trojan War, | 无论是特洛伊战争 | 
| [10:18] | the Battle of Thermopylae, | 塞莫皮莱一役 | 
| [10:19] | or the Last Stand at the Alamo, | 还是阿拉莫最后一战 | 
| [10:21] | many of the famous battles in history | 历史上许多著名的战役 | 
| [10:23] | were sieges in which small forces | 都是包围战 | 
| [10:25] | took on much larger armies. | 敌众我寡 | 
| [10:34] | Jesse, Fi… | 杰西 菲… | 
| [10:35] | – What are you carrying? – Just the 9 millimeter. | -你们有什么武器 -只有九毫米的手枪 | 
| [10:38] | The rest is in the motel. | 其它的在旅馆里 | 
| [10:39] | Yeah, I got a 9 mil, too. | 是 我的也是九毫米 | 
| [10:40] | Spare clip — that’s it. | 弹夹不多了 就这些 | 
| [10:41] | Unfortunately, sieges don’t make good stories | 可惜的是 因为以少胜多 | 
| [10:44] | because the smaller force won. | 包围战并没有好结局 | 
| [10:46] | They make the history books | 小兵们被载入史册 | 
| [10:47] | because the little guys fought well… | 因为在他们死之前 | 
| [10:49] | before they died. | 都曾奋力反击 | 
| [11:05] | You hit anything? | 打中了吗 | 
| [11:06] | They’re spreading out around the hotel behind cover. | 他们在酒店周围散开都有掩体 | 
| [11:08] | I’m just keeping them from rushing in. | 我只是防止他们冲进来 | 
| [11:10] | Yeah, well, in other late-breaking news, | 是啊 以现在的情形 | 
| [11:11] | Jesse here needs a hospital. | 杰西需要去医院 | 
| [11:12] | Yeah, sorry, man. Turns out I’m allergic to rebar. | 是 抱歉 伙计 结论是我对钢筋过敏 | 
| [11:15] | They’re jamming signals. Damn, that was fast. | 信号被他们干扰了 该死 还真快 | 
| [11:17] | We need to patch him up and get deeper into the hotel. | 我们得处理他的伤口 进旅馆里面去 | 
| [11:19] | They’re not gonna stay out there forever. | 他们不会永远呆在外面的 | 
| [11:27] | In here. | 这里 | 
| [11:35] | Keep pressure on it. We’ll be right back. | 一直按着伤口 我们马上回来 | 
| [11:37] | Not my fight, huh? | 不是我的反击 | 
| [11:39] | Well, I guess it’s everyone’s fight now. | 我猜现在变成所有人的反击 | 
| [11:40] | I never wanted this, Fi. | 我没想过会变成这样 菲 | 
| [11:42] | Jesse’s leg is broken, and he’s bleeding. | 杰西的腿骨折了 还流血不止 | 
| [11:45] | It’s dumb luck his femoral artery wasn’t severed. | 运气好没伤到他的股动脉 | 
| [11:49] | And we’re surrounded. | 我们还被包围 | 
| [11:50] | You know, this may be your war, Michael, | 或许这是你的战争 迈克尔 | 
| [11:52] | – but we’re all caught in the crossfire. – Fiona — | -不过我们正在交火 -菲欧娜 | 
| [11:53] | Save it! | 省省吧 | 
| [11:55] | You can apologize if we live. | 如果我们能活着你再道歉吧 | 
| [11:59] | Combat medicine is not necessarily | 战场医疗当然不是 | 
| [12:00] | about long-term healing. | 长期的治疗 | 
| [12:02] | Civilian doctors try to immobilize injured limbs | 平民医生试着固定受伤的腿 | 
| [12:05] | to make sure they knit properly. | 以确保适当的接合 | 
| [12:07] | Field medics often have to do the opposite | 野战医生经常不得不反其道行之 | 
| [12:09] | and make broken limbs as usable as possible. | 要让骨折的腿有可能恢复 | 
| [12:13] | Walking on a broken, bloody leg isn’t good for you, | 带着骨折的血淋淋的腿走路可不好 | 
| [12:15] | but it’s better than taking a bullet. | 但总比吃子弹好吧 | 
| [12:20] | Let’s go. We got to move. | 我们走 得转移了 | 
| [12:21] | You got a hell of a bedside manner, Dr. Westen. | 你对病人的态度真恶劣 韦斯顿医生 | 
| [12:32] | What’s up with this place? Who builds half a hotel? | 这地方怎么了 谁建了半个酒店 | 
| [12:35] | Someone who was in mid-renovation | 肯定是装修到一半 | 
| [12:36] | when their bank went under. | 他们的银行破产了 | 
| [12:37] | Oh, I wish they would have ran out of money a little later. | 我希望他们的钱能晚点用完 | 
| [12:40] | Could go for a couple of bottles of minibar rum | 能弄个小酒柜 有几瓶朗姆酒 | 
| [12:42] | and some air-conditioning right about now. | 还有几部空调 就现在 | 
| [12:44] | We got bigger problems than that. | 我们还有更大的问题 | 
| [12:45] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 | 
| [12:53] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [12:54] | They’re setting up for the long haul. | 他们准备需要很长时间 | 
| [12:56] | With us cut off, their best move is to be patient. | 要隔绝我们 具备耐心是明智之举 | 
| [12:58] | And our best move? | 那我们呢 | 
| [13:00] | We need to get to the emergency weather equipment on the roof. | 我们要拿到屋顶的应急气象设备 | 
| [13:03] | They can jam the phones, | 他们能干扰电话 | 
| [13:04] | but if they jam the Emergency Broadcast System… | 如果也干扰了应急广播系统… | 
| [13:06] | They’ll have every cop in Miami here — nice. | 就能让所有的警察来这里 真好 | 
| [13:10] | Oh, look. | 看啊 | 
| [13:11] | Vaughn’s minion just handed him a Sat phone. | 沃恩的部下刚递给他一部卫星电话 | 
| [13:29] | Bay Point Hotel. How may I direct your call? | 湾角酒店 你要转接哪个分机 | 
| [13:30] | Funny. Should have met me when I asked, Michael. | 有趣 我说话时你应该看到我了 迈克尔 | 
| [13:33] | It would have been a lot easier. | 本来应该更容易 | 
| [13:34] | Sorry to inconvenience you. | 抱歉给你带来了不便 | 
| [13:36] | Yeah, well, don’t worry about me. | 是的 不用担心我 | 
| [13:37] | Worry about your girlfriend. | 担心你的女朋友 | 
| [13:38] | Worry about that man that’s bleeding to death inside. | 担心里面那个即将流血致死之人 | 
| [13:41] | And worry about your family. | 担心你的家人吧 | 
| [13:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [13:44] | You know what I want. | 你知道我要什么 | 
| [13:45] | Word is you have a thumb drive | 听说你有个记忆卡 | 
| [13:46] | with information that does not belong to you. | 上面有不属于你的信息 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, you mean the list | 你是说那份名单 | 
| [13:49] | of the I.D.S of you and your associates? | 上面有关于你和你同事的真实身份 | 
| [13:52] | Yeah, I got it right here. | 是的 在我手里呢 | 
| [13:53] | If you want it, you have to come in and get it. | 如果你想要 就进来拿吧 | 
| [13:55] | So you’re gonna play it like that, huh? | 你要跟我玩下去是吗 | 
| [13:59] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [14:01] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 | 
| [14:04] | You’re inviting him in? | 你叫他进来 | 
| [14:05] | He was coming in anyway. | 不管怎样他都会进来 | 
| [14:06] | You and Jesse need to keep his men back | 你和杰西阻止他的人进来 | 
| [14:07] | until I can get to the roof. | 直到我上了屋顶 | 
| [14:09] | I think we can whip something up. | 我想我们得快点做炸弹了 | 
| [14:12] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [14:13] | Won’t be running a marathon anytime soon, | 短期内不能跑马拉松了 | 
| [14:14] | but…I’ll manage. | 不过 我能行 | 
| [14:16] | We need catering supplies. | 我们需要配给原料 | 
| [14:18] | The, uh, fuel cans they use for hot plates | 电热板上用的燃料 | 
| [14:20] | and the little propane tanks | 煎蛋卷台上用的 | 
| [14:21] | they use for the omelette stations. | 小丙烷气罐 | 
| [14:23] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [14:25] | We’re fighting them off with breakfast equipment. | 我们用早餐设备抵抗他们 | 
| [14:27] | It’s the most important meal of the day. | 这是一天里最重要的一餐 | 
| [14:32] | Well, what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [14:40] | Jackpot. | 中头奖了 | 
| [14:43] | All right, that’s the last of them. | 好了 这是最后一个 | 
| [14:47] | Secure it real tight. | 确保它真的牢固 | 
| [14:49] | There. | 来吧 | 
| [14:53] | What’s going on with you and Mike? | 你和迈克之间怎么了 | 
| [14:56] | I just noticed you guys were… | 我注意到你们俩… | 
| [14:59] | You know what? Forget it. It’s none of my business | 你知道吗 算了 与我无关 | 
| [15:00] | I shouldn’t have asked. | 我不应该问 | 
| [15:04] | It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [15:05] | I used to think that all this spy business of Michael’s — | 我以前认为迈克尔的间谍事业 | 
| [15:09] | the burn notice, all of it — | 黑名单 所有的一切 | 
| [15:10] | was just something that he needed to get past — | 只要耐心等待一切过去 | 
| [15:13] | that he’d be done with it, and he could move on with his life. | 让它结束 他可以继续他的生活 | 
| [15:16] | And what about now? | 那现在呢 | 
| [15:17] | Well, now I’m beginning to realize | 现在我开始觉得 | 
| [15:18] | that maybe it is his life. | 或许这就是他的生活 | 
| [15:22] | You know, what you — what you and Mike have is… | 你知道 你…你和迈克的关系很… | 
| [15:24] | Special. | 很特殊 | 
| [15:25] | There’s no question. | 这是肯定的 | 
| [15:26] | But I don’t think you get involved with someone | 但是你既然和迈克尔·韦斯顿 | 
| [15:29] | like Michael Westen, | 这样的人好上了 | 
| [15:31] | hoping he’s gonna buy a house on the lake, settle down. | 就不该期待他能买栋湖边别墅 居家过日子 | 
| [15:39] | They’re downstairs. | 他们进来了 | 
| [15:48] | Visitors will be here soon. | 客人就要来了 | 
| [15:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [15:54] | Your support makes it all possible. | 你们的支持就是一切 | 
| [15:56] | Excuse me, Congressman? | 抱歉打扰了 议员先生 | 
| [15:58] | Uh, could I talk to you a moment? | 我能跟您谈谈吗 | 
| [16:01] | Excuse me. | 等我一会儿 | 
| [16:03] | Oh, then you remember me. | 看来您还记得我 | 
| [16:06] | Well, it’s good to see you again, too! | 很高兴又见到您了 | 
| [16:08] | I thought we agreed, after our last encounter, | 我以为上次我们就已经说清楚了 | 
| [16:09] | I would never see you and your friends again. | 我永远都不会再见到你和你的朋友们 | 
| [16:13] | Well, I guess you thought wrong. | 我猜您记错了 | 
| [16:16] | Um, we need to talk to you outside, | 我们想出去和您谈谈 | 
| [16:18] | like now? | 现在方便吗 | 
| [16:19] | Now? I’m in the middle of an event. | 现在 我这活动刚进行一半 | 
| [16:22] | Well, there’s a much more important event than this. | 那事比这事重要多了 | 
| [16:26] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这儿找您 | 
| [16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:28] | Well, the last time I listened to you, | 上次我听了你的 | 
| [16:29] | I nearly got killed by a Russian wetwork team. | 差点被一帮俄罗斯人干掉 | 
| [16:31] | And you came out of it looking like a hero. | 但您最后还不是像英雄般地解决了那事 | 
| [16:34] | I’m sorry, didn’t you win your last election | 不好意思 上次选举中 | 
| [16:36] | with 70% of the vote? | 您是不是赢得了70%的选票 | 
| [16:37] | 76% 76%. | |
| [16:38] | Well, there you go. | 那就对了 | 
| [16:40] | I guess that means we’re really good people to talk to, then. | 这说明和我们谈谈是很有好处的嘛 | 
| [16:45] | After you. | 您先请 | 
| [16:51] | Eventually, the information spies obtain | 间谍们获得的情报 | 
| [16:54] | usually ends up in the hands of a politician. | 一般都会落到政客手里 | 
| [16:56] | The relationship between spies and politicians is never easy, | 间谍和政客的关系一直不算太好 | 
| [17:00] | but they need each other. | 但他们总是需要彼此 | 
| [17:01] | By themselves, secrets are just words. | 对间谍来说 情报只是几个字 | 
| [17:04] | Covert intelligence is only as powerful | 只有到正确的人手上 | 
| [17:05] | as the person who uses it. | 情报才能发挥其应有的巨大作用 | 
| [17:07] | A covert network operating within the government. | 政府内部有秘密网络 | 
| [17:11] | You’re serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 | 
| [17:13] | You’re gonna put on your tin-foil hat | 你是不是要戴上锡箔保护帽 | 
| [17:15] | and tell me about the aliens now? | 再跟我讲讲什么外星人的故事 | 
| [17:17] | Look, I wish I was crazy, Congressman, | 听着 我也希望是我疯了 议员先生 | 
| [17:19] | but this is the real deal. | 但这是货真价实发生过的 | 
| [17:20] | We’ve seen it up close and personal. | 我们亲身经历的 | 
| [17:21] | A lot closer than I’d like, believe me. | 亲到不能再亲了 相信我 | 
| [17:23] | This list you claim to have — | 你说这份名单里 | 
| [17:25] | it’s got the names of the people in this network? | 有这个秘密网络涉及到的所有人 | 
| [17:27] | Anybody can put names on a list. | 做份名单还不容易 | 
| [17:30] | Do you remember the business with John Barrett? | 您还记得约翰·巴雷特的事吗 | 
| [17:31] | The shootout in the middle of Miami? | 迈阿密中部枪击案 | 
| [17:32] | What about it? | 知道又怎么了 | 
| [17:33] | Do you know why he was in Miami, Congressman? | 那您知道他为什么在迈阿密吗 议员先生 | 
| [17:36] | ‘Cause he sure as hell wasn’t here on vacation. | 他肯定不是来度假的 | 
| [17:38] | That’s been investigated. | 这事已经调查过了 | 
| [17:39] | I was on the congressional committee. | 当时我还是国会委员 | 
| [17:40] | Okay, good. Then you know | 很好 那您肯定知道 | 
| [17:41] | some of the facts that weren’t in the papers, | 那些没有被报道出来的事情 | 
| [17:43] | like the fact that Barrett’s body | 比如巴雷特的尸体 | 
| [17:44] | was found about a mile from the others, | 离枪战地点有一英里远 | 
| [17:46] | the fact that he was carrying | 还有 他带着的一个 | 
| [17:46] | a silver briefcase that just disappeared. | 银色手提箱不见了 | 
| [17:49] | Where’d you hear about that? | 你从哪儿听来的 | 
| [17:50] | I didn’t hear about it. | 我不是道听途说的 | 
| [17:51] | I was there. I saw it. | 我当时在那儿 我亲眼目睹的 | 
| [17:52] | And you know what was in that briefcase, sir? | 您知道那个手提箱里装了什么吗 | 
| [17:54] | The list. | 就是这份名单 | 
| [17:57] | Interested now? | 您现在有兴趣了 | 
| [18:11] | – They’re coming this way. You ready? – I can’t wait. | -他们过来了 准备好了吗 -等不及了 | 
| [18:13] | Different explosives have different properties. | 不同的炸药 特点不同 | 
| [18:16] | Some release their energy in the blast, | 有些在爆破时释放巨大的能量 | 
| [18:18] | while others create more heat and flame than force. | 有些则释放热量和火焰 而不是能量 | 
| [18:21] | Bottom line? You won’t destroy a lot | 总得来说 你没法用丙烷和油罐 | 
| [18:23] | with propane and canned fuel, | 造成多大的实质性伤害 | 
| [18:25] | but you can put on a very big show. | 不过演出好戏还是绰绰有余 | 
| [18:27] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [18:40] | Blast in the hallway. | 走廊发生爆炸 | 
| [18:41] | We’re dealing with it. Maintain position. | 我们正在处理 原地待命 | 
| [18:42] | Over. | 完毕 | 
| [18:47] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [18:47] | Maintaining position. | 原地待命 | 
| [19:01] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 | 
| [19:55] | Vest — on the ground now. | 防弹衣 脱地上 | 
| [20:06] | Zip tie your hands. | 把你自己的手捆上 | 
| [20:08] | Zip ties… | 捆手带… | 
| [20:10] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 | 
| [20:11] | Plan “B,” Then. | 那就备用计划 | 
| [20:12] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等等等等等 | 
| [20:14] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:23] | Good boy. | 这才乖嘛 | 
| [20:42] | That’s an ex-special forces sniper out there. | 那是前特种部队狙击手 | 
| [20:46] | Good luck making it back to the door. | 祝你活着走到门口 | 
| [20:49] | It’s over, man. | 结束了 伙计 | 
| [20:51] | Just stand down. | 投降吧 | 
| [20:56] | I got a better idea. | 我倒是有个好主意 | 
| [20:56] | How much do you weigh — about 200? | 你多重 200磅 | 
| [21:01] | 205? | 205磅 | 
| [21:11] | To rappel down a building, | 靠索降下楼 | 
| [21:12] | you need something to slow your descent. | 你需要有重物来放慢速度 | 
| [21:14] | Usually that’s an anchor point, | 通常是一个固定的东西 | 
| [21:16] | but a counterweight is equally effective. | 平衡物同样奏效 | 
| [21:23] | Although it’s not much fun | 不过对于充当平衡物的家伙来说 | 
| [21:24] | for whomever gets to be the counterweight. | 就不太好玩了 | 
| [21:47] | You think this little emergency call is gonna work? | 你觉得这个紧急呼叫能管用吗 | 
| [21:50] | As sure as I can be. | 我看行 | 
| [21:51] | I sent out a major distress signal | 我用屋顶上那玩意儿 | 
| [21:53] | with the equipment on the roof. | 发了一个严重受灾信号 | 
| [21:54] | As far as the emergency broadcast system is concerned, | 报警系统上会显示 | 
| [21:56] | this hotel is getting hit | 这个旅馆同时受到了 | 
| [21:57] | by a hurricane, fire, and nuclear attack all at once. | 飓风 火灾 核武器的袭击 | 
| [22:00] | About half a dozen cop cars — | 来了半打儿警车 | 
| [22:02] | should make for a fair fight, anyway. | 差不多应该够干上一架的了 | 
| [22:03] | We should get someplace visible. | 咱得赶紧找个能安全看戏的地方 | 
| [22:05] | We don’t want to get killed by some convenient accident | 可不能在他们进来的时候 | 
| [22:08] | when they get here. | 被顺道干掉了 | 
| [22:09] | Well, there’s a balcony here. | 这儿有个阳台 | 
| [22:10] | Clear view of the road, good cover. | 视野不错 也有掩护 | 
| [22:13] | Good. We can stay there. | 好 那咱就待这儿了 | 
| [22:19] | Wait, hold the phone. | 等等 别着急 | 
| [22:20] | Guys, check it out. | 伙计们 快来看 | 
| [22:23] | What’s happening? What are they doing? | 怎么了 他们在干嘛 | 
| [22:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [22:36] | Nice try, Westen. | 干得不错嘛 韦斯顿 | 
| [22:38] | Problem is, one of the guys on that list you found… | 问题是 你那名单上有个人 | 
| [22:40] | is with Homeland Security. | 可是国土安全局的 | 
| [22:42] | He told his boys we were doing a training exercise. | 他告诉这些小伙子们 这儿正演习呢 | 
| [22:46] | Well, you tell him thanks from me. | 替我谢谢他全家 | 
| [22:48] | Way to secure the homeland. | 谢谢他这么尽职尽责地保卫国家 | 
| [22:49] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不会回来了 | 
| [22:51] | Now, you want Jesse to bleed out in there? | 你想让杰西把血流光吗 | 
| [22:53] | You want to end this now? Bring me the list. | 还是想把名单给我 咱们了结此事呢 | 
| [22:56] | I don’t know what he’s talking about — I’ve never been better. | 我不知道他在扯什么 我现在好极了 | 
| [22:58] | He says he feels fine. It’s just a scratch. | 他说他没事 皮外伤而已 | 
| [23:01] | Yeah, well, we’ll just have to see, won’t we? | 好吧 那咱们等着瞧 | 
| [23:04] | It’ll be dark soon. | 天就要黑了 | 
| [23:05] | Nobody’s gonna come to your rescue, Michael. | 没人来救你了 迈克尔 | 
| [23:07] | We got all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 | 
| [23:12] | We need a new plan. | 咱得重新计划一下 | 
| [23:13] | A new plan sounds good right about now. | 现在想个新计划 不错 | 
| [23:17] | I passed a groundskeeping room on the way to the roof. | 我去屋顶的时候路过了一个草坪维护室 | 
| [23:19] | They got to have fertilizer and fuel. | 那儿应该有肥料和燃料 | 
| [23:21] | What are you thinking, like an anfo bomb? | 你想说什么 硝酸铵油炸弹吗 | 
| [23:23] | We lure them to the top floors, we blow the stairwell, | 咱们把他们引到楼顶 再炸掉楼梯间 | 
| [23:26] | we go down the elevator shaft, | 然后从电梯下去 | 
| [23:28] | we get out of here. | 逃出这里 | 
| [23:29] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [23:30] | We hope Sam did his job. | 希望萨姆一切顺利 | 
| [23:32] | I’m done explaining, Congressman. | 我已经解释得够多的了 议员先生 | 
| [23:33] | I can talk all day long about this, | 你要是让我说上一整天也不是不行 | 
| [23:35] | but it’s not gonna change a thing. | 但是那也没用啊 | 
| [23:36] | We need a leap of faith here. | 咱们需要有点冒险精神嘛 | 
| [23:38] | I didn’t get where I am now with leaps of faith. | 我可没那么喜欢冒险 | 
| [23:40] | Okay, how about “enlightened self-interest”? | 那好 “明智的利己”怎么样 | 
| [23:42] | You move now, it’s the kind of stuff | 你现在行动了 | 
| [23:44] | that’ll get into history books. | 就会被载入史册 | 
| [23:45] | If not, history passes you by. | 不行动 历史的车轮就会把你碾过 | 
| [23:49] | I’m not making a move without checking this out with someone. | 核对信息之前 我不会轻举妄动 | 
| [23:51] | That’s fine, but it’s got to go to the top, and the top only. | 好的 但是 一定只和最高层交流 | 
| [23:53] | The guys we’re up against are well-connected. | 他们那些人耳目众多 | 
| [23:55] | They’re gonna find out | 只要你涉及到他们组织的任何一环 | 
| [23:55] | if you start involving the chain of command. | 他们都会迅速察觉 | 
| [23:57] | I know what I’m doing. | 这个我懂 | 
| [24:01] | Well, what do you think? | 你现在怎么想 | 
| [24:02] | Well, I think he’s gonna cover his butt a little, but he’s in. | 我认为他会做点防护措施 但他肯定会合作 | 
| [24:06] | The guy can smell an opportunity. | 这家伙对机遇的嗅觉可敏锐着呢 | 
| [24:08] | Okay, look, Maddy, | 好了 曼迪 | 
| [24:09] | you’ve gone way above and beyond the call here, | 你已经帮了我们很大的忙了 | 
| [24:11] | but it’s time for you to get someplace safe. | 现在你该找个安全的地方躲起来了 | 
| [24:12] | There’s nothing more to do here. | 这里要做的事已经做完了 | 
| [24:15] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 | 
| [24:16] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会好好的 | 
| [24:17] | You get down to Homestead, | 你开车去霍姆斯特德 | 
| [24:18] | you use cash, you hide out, | 在那躲起来 需要花费的时候就用现金 | 
| [24:20] | and we’ll call you when we can. | 我们一旦搞掂这边的事就给你打电话 | 
| [24:21] | – Come on. – Maddy… | -别这样 -曼迪 | 
| [24:23] | you don’t do this, Mike’s gonna kick my butt. | 你不这么做的话 迈克不会轻饶我的 | 
| [24:26] | Stay away from bullets. | 躲子弹远点 | 
| [24:33] | See ya, Sam. | 再见 萨姆 | 
| [24:40] | You make your calls? We good? | 你打完电话了吗 可以合作了吗 | 
| [24:42] | – I made some calls. – And? | -我打过电话了 -然后呢 | 
| [24:44] | There’s something to it, I grant you. | 我承认 这事大有文章 | 
| [24:45] | It would answer a few outstanding questions | 这可以解释一些有关巴雷特 | 
| [24:47] | about that Barrett debacle. | 潜逃的疑惑 | 
| [24:49] | Yeah. But… | 没错 但是呢 | 
| [24:50] | I need to take my time. | 我要慢慢来 | 
| [24:51] | Something like this — it’s delicate. | 这种东西 是很微妙的 | 
| [24:53] | You play it wrong, it’ll blow up in your face. | 走错一步 倒霉的就是自己 | 
| [24:55] | We don’t have time for that, Congressman! | 我们没那么多时间了 议员 | 
| [24:56] | These people are dangerous! | 这些家伙很危险 | 
| [24:58] | Dangerous to you, maybe. | 也许对你来说很危险 | 
| [24:59] | I’m not starting a major investigation | 我不会仅凭一个穿得 | 
| [25:01] | based on the paranoid fantasy | 像豪华游船上的吧台小弟 | 
| [25:03] | of a guy who dresses like a cruise-ship bartender… | 还不懂得刮胡子的男人的 | 
| [25:05] | …and doesn’t know how to use a razor. | 胡思乱想就开展大型调查 | 
| [25:08] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [25:09] | Meet me in front of the hotel in five. | 五分钟后在酒店门口见 | 
| [25:11] | Wait. What? | 等一下 什么 | 
| [25:14] | What did he say? | 他说什么 | 
| [25:16] | No, I’m fine. I’ll call you back. | 不 我没事 我待会给你回电话 | 
| [25:19] | I said I’ll call you back. | 我说我待会给你回电话 | 
| [25:24] | The police were talking to my driver. | 警察找过我的司机 | 
| [25:26] | Apparently, they want to take me into protective custody. | 显然 他们想对我进行保护性监禁 | 
| [25:29] | Said there’s a threat against my life. | 说是我的生命有危险 | 
| [25:30] | There’s an APB out on me now. | 警方发出了全境通告要找我 | 
| [25:32] | The police? Who did you call? | 警察 你到底打电话给谁了 | 
| [25:34] | I called who I needed to. | 打给我需要打的人 | 
| [25:35] | FBI is running a background check on you now. | 联邦调查局正在对你进行背景调查 | 
| [25:37] | The FBI — you got to be kidding me. | 联邦调查局 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [25:39] | I told you not to do that! | 我跟你说不能找联邦调查局的啦 | 
| [25:40] | Hey, back off! | 你给我冷静点 | 
| [25:41] | You come in to my fundraiser and dump this into my lap? | 是你跑来我的筹款会然后把这个大麻烦丢给我的 | 
| [25:44] | Okay, yeah. Fine. | 好吧 没错 好吧 | 
| [25:46] | Go into “protective custody”. | 你去接受”保护性监禁”吧 | 
| [25:47] | Maybe they’ll jerk you around until we’re all dead, | 没准他们会耍你耍到我们死光了为止 | 
| [25:49] | or maybe they’ll kill you because I told you their secrets. | 又或者他们会直接杀了你 因为你知道了他们的秘密 | 
| [25:51] | So what do you think? You feeling lucky? | 你觉得呢 你觉得你会有好果子吃吗 | 
| [25:54] | You got a choice, Congressman. | 你可以选择 议员 | 
| [25:55] | You can go with me right now, | 你可以现在就跟我走 | 
| [25:56] | and you can go with the cops | 你也可以跟警察走 | 
| [25:57] | and see how my paranoid fantasy plays out. | 然后看看我的胡思乱想是不是真的 | 
| [26:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [26:11] | A typical explosive device | 典型的爆炸物 | 
| [26:13] | is a combination of a high explosive | 是由烈性炸药和 | 
| [26:15] | and a low explosive. | 低级炸药组合而成的 | 
| [26:16] | One starts the reaction | 烈性炸药激发化学反应 | 
| [26:17] | while the other supplies the force of the blast. | 而低级炸药则提供爆炸所需的威力 | 
| [26:20] | Improvising a low explosive is basic chemistry. | 临时混合出低级炸药是初级化学就能做到的 | 
| [26:23] | Improvising a high-explosive blasting cap is high art. | 而制造烈性炸药则是高等艺术 | 
| [26:29] | – We good? – Good enough. | -好了吗 -足够了 | 
| [26:30] | It’ll have to be hard-wired… | 不过不能用电话引爆了 | 
| [26:33] | …since all the phone signals are blocked. | 因为所有手机信号都被屏蔽了 | 
| [26:35] | I guess it’s the old-fashioned way. | 看来只能用老办法了 | 
| [26:37] | We’ll only get one shot at this, | 我们只有一次机会 | 
| [26:38] | so let’s make it count. | 所以一定要成功 | 
| [26:42] | You never really talked to Jesse | 你在发生过那一切之后 | 
| [26:44] | after…everything. | 都没跟杰西好好谈过 | 
| [26:46] | He wasn’t that eager to chat. | 他也不怎么想跟我谈呀 | 
| [26:48] | Well, you know, he’s not doing too well, | 你也知道 他现在的状况不妙 | 
| [26:50] | so if you’re gonna talk, now would be the time. | 所以你要是想谈 最好就抓紧时间了 | 
| [26:52] | Let’s focus on saving his life. | 我们还是集中精力救他的命吧 | 
| [26:54] | I’ll worry about last words if it comes to that. | 真到了那一步 我再来担心临别遗言的事 | 
| [26:57] | Oh, there you are. | 你们来了 | 
| [27:00] | Going down? | 要下去吗 | 
| [27:01] | How’s it look down there? | 下面情况怎么样 | 
| [27:02] | Oh, dark and greasy, but it’ll do. | 又黑又油 不过应该问题不大 | 
| [27:04] | If you can get Vaughn’s men trapped in the stairwell, | 如果你们能把沃恩的手下困在楼梯井里 | 
| [27:06] | we can go down the shaft. | 我们就能沿着这下去 | 
| [27:07] | There’s an access ladder right there. | 那里就有个通道竖梯 | 
| [27:08] | Time to get Vaughn to bring the party to us. | 是时候让沃恩把人带进来了 | 
| [27:13] | This is Fiona Glenanne. | 我是菲欧娜·格兰恩 | 
| [27:15] | I need to speak to Vaughn. | 我要找沃恩 | 
| [27:17] | Fiona, great to hear your voice. | 菲欧娜 听到你的声音真开心 | 
| [27:18] | What can I do for you? | 找我什么事 | 
| [27:20] | You can get us out of here. I’m sick of hiding. | 你可以把我们弄出去 我不想再藏了 | 
| [27:22] | Talked to Michael. | 我跟迈克尔谈过了 | 
| [27:23] | Didn’t seem to feel the same. | 他似乎不这么想 | 
| [27:25] | Well, you were right, okay? | 你说的对 | 
| [27:28] | Jesse’s in bad shape. | 杰西情况不妙 | 
| [27:30] | I need to make a deal. | 我得跟你做个交易 | 
| [27:33] | I’m listening. What are your terms? | 洗耳恭听 你的条件是什么 | 
| [27:34] | You walk away with the list. We walk away with our lives. | 你带着名单走 我们活着离开 | 
| [27:38] | Fair enough. Go on. | 挺公平 继续说 | 
| [27:42] | Come in with your team. | 带着你的人进来 | 
| [27:43] | We’re on the top floor, east side. | 我们在顶楼东面 | 
| [27:46] | I’ll handle Michael. | 我会搞掂迈克尔 | 
| [27:47] | I don’t want him hurt. | 我不想他受伤 | 
| [27:48] | Yeah, I can do that. You know… | 这没问题 | 
| [27:51] | I gave you a way out a long time ago, Fiona. | 我早就给过你出路了 菲欧娜 | 
| [27:52] | You should have taken that deal. | 你当时就该接受的 | 
| [27:55] | Yeah, well, if I had to do it all over, | 是啊 要是我能重新选一次的话 | 
| [27:57] | Michael and I would be sipping champagne | 我跟迈克尔现在就会是在 | 
| [27:59] | on the Place des Vosges in Paris right now… | 孚日广场喝香槟了 | 
| [28:01] | But here we are. | 但结果却是这样 | 
| [28:03] | Here we are, indeed. | 的确 结果就是这样 | 
| [28:05] | All right, I’ll get the team together. | 好了 我把我的人召集起来 | 
| [28:09] | Let’s get ready. | 咱们赶紧准备吧 | 
| [28:10] | Whether we make it out of this or not, | 不管我们能不能活着出去 | 
| [28:11] | I want to blast that smug son of a bitch to hell. | 我都想把那个狗娘养的混蛋炸进地狱 | 
| [28:15] | So this is your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [28:16] | To ran away along the seawall? | 沿着海堤跑吗 | 
| [28:18] | Uh, no, Congressman. | 不 议员 | 
| [28:19] | Since you’re the one who tipped off the bad guys, | 是你给这些坏蛋爆料的 | 
| [28:20] | I’d say this is your plan. | 所以要我说 这是你的计划 | 
| [28:23] | Yeah. Mike. | 喂 迈克 | 
| [28:25] | Listen, I called you three times. | 听着 我给你打了三次电话了 | 
| [28:26] | We got a deal, but I need to hear from you now. | 我们已经搞掂了 但我要知道你那边的情况 | 
| [28:28] | Call me. | 给我回电话 | 
| [28:30] | Damn it. The cops are everywhere. | 该死的 到处都是警察 | 
| [28:35] | Look, we got to get around this local law enforcement. | 我们必须绕过这些地方执法部门 | 
| [28:38] | You said you talked to your intelligence buddies, right? | 你说你跟你的情报人员联系过 对吧 | 
| [28:40] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [28:41] | Well, call them again. We need some help here. | 再给他们打个电话 我们需要帮助 | 
| [28:43] | This is not a staring contest. | 别跟我大眼瞪小眼的 | 
| [28:51] | – They’re on the ground floor. – Not yet. | -他们在一楼了 -再等等 | 
| [28:53] | We need as many of them in the stairwell as possible | 在我们把楼梯井炸掉之前 | 
| [28:55] | before we blow it. | 要确保大部队都进来了 | 
| [28:56] | That’s a lot of bodies. | 那可得死不少人呢 | 
| [28:57] | Fi, if there was any other way. | 菲 咱们这也是走投无路了 | 
| [28:59] | Fiona? | 菲欧娜 | 
| [29:05] | Yes? | 干吗 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah. I just want to let you know | 我只是想告诉你一声 | 
| [29:07] | we’re coming up with my team. | 我带着我的人上来了 | 
| [29:10] | I’m getting Michael in place. | 我正在安顿迈克尔 | 
| [29:11] | You do that. | 非常好 | 
| [29:13] | But before you go any further, | 但是在你有进一步行动之前 | 
| [29:14] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我想有件事应该先告诉你 | 
| [29:16] | I remember how our last “deal” went. | 我还记得咱俩上次的交易是如何收尾的 | 
| [29:19] | So I brought along some insurance | 所以我为了谨慎起见 | 
| [29:21] | just as a precaution | 带了个保险过来 | 
| [29:22] | in case you had something planned. | 以防你使诈 | 
| [29:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:27] | Brought along a friend. | 我带了个朋友过来 | 
| [29:29] | Police found her on the road, headed south. | 警察发现她在路上朝南开呢 | 
| [29:31] | Say hi to mom. | 跟妈妈打声招呼吧 | 
| [29:35] | Say something, mom. | 说句话吧 妈妈 | 
| [29:37] | Go to hell, you bastard! | 去死吧 你个混蛋 | 
| [29:46] | Michael, they’ve got your mother. | 迈克尔 你妈在他们手上 | 
| [29:48] | If we blow the stairwell, she’s dead. | 要是我们炸掉楼梯井 她就死了 | 
| [29:50] | Give me the radio. | 把对讲机给我 | 
| [29:57] | Vaughn, let me talk to her. | 沃恩 让我跟她讲话 | 
| [29:58] | Oh. So there he is. | 你来啦 | 
| [30:01] | Fiona said you weren’t involved. | 菲欧娜说这件事是背着你的 | 
| [30:03] | So I guess you had something planned. | 现在看来你们果然是想使诈 | 
| [30:04] | I’m glad I took precautions. | 还好我谨慎 | 
| [30:06] | Let me talk to her now. | 让我跟她讲话 | 
| [30:07] | Hey, you watch your tone there, Michael. | 注意你的语气 迈克尔 | 
| [30:09] | If you’re not careful, she can get hurt. | 你要是不小心 她可会受伤的 | 
| [30:13] | Vaughn! | 沃恩 | 
| [30:14] | Calm down, Michael. That was just a love tap. | 冷静点 迈克尔 只是轻轻拍了一下而已 | 
| [30:16] | Talk to him. | 跟他讲话 | 
| [30:23] | Talk to him! | 说话 | 
| [30:25] | Michael, are you there? | 迈克尔 你在吗 | 
| [30:30] | Yeah, mom, I’m here. You okay? | 我在 妈妈 你好吗 | 
| [30:34] | No, I’m not okay. | 我不好 | 
| [30:35] | They shot me. | 他们开枪打了我 | 
| [30:36] | It doesn’t matter what you do, Michael. | 不管你做什么我都支持你 迈克尔 | 
| [30:38] | Run, Michael! | 跑 迈克尔 | 
| [30:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [30:40] | Run, Michael! | 迈克尔 快跑 | 
| [30:45] | She’s fine, Michael. | 她没事 迈克尔 | 
| [30:46] | She’s lying. But I’d be more than happy | 她在骗你 不过真到时候 | 
| [30:48] | to shoot her if it comes to that. | 我会毫不犹豫动手的 | 
| [30:50] | Leave her alone, Vaughn. | 别伤害她 沃恩 | 
| [30:53] | I’m coming down. | 我这就下来 | 
| [30:55] | Oh, yeah. I’ll believe that when I see it. | 眼见为实喽 | 
| [31:00] | So, now… | 我说 | 
| [31:01] | Does being too clever for your own good run in your family? | 你们家遗传自作聪明吗 | 
| [31:05] | Could be. | 说不定呢 | 
| [31:07] | Does being a sadistic bastard run in yours? | 你们家世代都是虐待狂吗 | 
| [31:10] | Hang on to her. | 看好她 | 
| [31:12] | She could still be useful. | 老家伙还有用 | 
| [31:21] | I can’t see anything. | 看不见任何情况 | 
| [31:24] | They must still be inside. | 他们一定还在里面 | 
| [31:27] | Do you think he did it? You think he shot her? | 你觉得他真的开枪打她吗 | 
| [31:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [31:29] | Obviously she knows no one’s walking away from this. | 显然她明白这回我们谁都脱不了身 | 
| [31:32] | Vaughn’s not gonna honor any deal we make. | 沃恩不会同意和我们作任何交易 | 
| [31:34] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗 | 
| [31:35] | I mean, what if we — I don’t know — | 如果我们 | 
| [31:37] | What if we traded — | 我们和他交换 | 
| [31:38] | Traded what — the list, ourselves? | 换什么 名单 我们自己? | 
| [31:40] | Once we’ve made the trade, we have no leverage. | 一旦交易达成 我们就没了筹码 | 
| [31:43] | Vaughn can’t afford to have us walking around — | 沃恩不会让我们活着走出去 | 
| [31:46] | no matter what. | 无论结果如何 | 
| [31:47] | Now, the only hope we have to save her and ourselves | 我们现在获救的唯一希望 | 
| [31:50] | is to put this list in the right hands as soon as we can. | 就是尽快把名单交到对的人手中 | 
| [31:53] | All right, well, that sounds great. How the hell do we do that? | 好 这听起来不错 可我们究竟怎么办到 | 
| [31:55] | If I can get to that building… | 如果我能跑到那个房子 | 
| [31:58] | I’ll draw their fire. | 就可以引开火力 | 
| [32:00] | I can bring along an explosive charge to use. | 我可以带上炸药 | 
| [32:03] | Once they get close… | 等他们靠近就… | 
| [32:07] | That should give you a window to get out with the list. | 这样你应该有机会拿着名单逃脱 | 
| [32:12] | That’s a suicide mission for you. | 这么做你会丢了性命的 | 
| [32:13] | Staying here is suicide for all of us. | 困在这里大家都会没命 | 
| [32:16] | But if you can get out of here, Fi, with this list, | 可是菲 只要你能带着名单逃出去 | 
| [32:17] | you can save my mom. | 你就可以救我妈妈了 | 
| [32:19] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 | 
| [32:21] | I can get out there. I can draw their fire. | 我到那边去 引开他们的火力 | 
| [32:23] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [32:25] | I’m injured anyway. | 反正我已经受伤了 | 
| [32:26] | No. We need Vaughn to focus all his forces. | 不 要让沃恩集中他所有的火力 | 
| [32:30] | He’s after me, not you. | 他要杀的是我 不是你 | 
| [32:33] | He thinks I would never let this go. | 他认为我绝不会让名单脱手 | 
| [32:35] | That’s why you need to take it. | 所以名单要交给你 | 
| [32:42] | Keep it safe. | 保管好 | 
| [32:46] | And for what it’s worth, Agent Porter, | 不管过去如何 波特探员 | 
| [32:47] | I am sorry for what I did to you. | 我为对你造成的不幸表示抱歉 | 
| [32:51] | I never said it, but I am truly sorry. | 我从未道过歉 但我是真心的 | 
| [32:52] | Come on, man, just… | 别这样 伙计 | 
| [32:56] | I signed up to fight the bad guys, right? | 我本来就是要惩奸除恶的 对吧 | 
| [32:58] | That’s all you were ever doing, so… | 你所做的也是为了这个 所以 | 
| [33:00] | We’re in this together. | 我们一起战斗 | 
| [33:03] | Are you good with that? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [33:04] | Yeah. I’m good with that. | 我很乐意 | 
| [33:09] | Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [33:14] | You said it yourself, Fiona. | 你自己也说过 菲欧娜 | 
| [33:17] | Maybe it’s time you went your own way. | 也许这次你该走自己的路 | 
| [34:23] | Looks like he’s in. Come on, let’s go. | 他进去了 我们快走 | 
| [34:29] | Put her in the car. | 带她上车 | 
| [34:30] | Get her in the damn car! | 快点带她上车 | 
| [34:33] | And grab a window seat, mom… | 靠窗坐啊 老妈 | 
| [34:34] | So you can watch me kill your boy. | 看我怎么宰了你儿子 | 
| [34:40] | No! | 不 | 
| [34:50] | Fi, come on! We got to go! | 菲 快呀 我们得赶快走 | 
| [34:51] | No. You take the list. | 不 名单你拿着 | 
| [34:53] | You’re the one who knows what to do with it. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [34:55] | – I’m going back out there with — – No, no, Fiona! | -我要回去帮… -不 菲欧娜 | 
| [34:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [34:58] | If you go back out there, you know what’s gonna happen. | 如果你回去 你知道会有什么后果 | 
| [35:00] | Yeah. I’m going. | 我知道 我要去 | 
| [35:03] | What happened to all that wisdom | 忘了说好的策略吗 | 
| [35:04] | about you and Mike having different priorities? | 你和迈克孰轻孰重 | 
| [35:06] | Well, screw wisdom! | 我不管策略了 | 
| [35:08] | I belong out there with him — | 我就想和他并肩战斗 | 
| [35:11] | for better or worse. | 无论结局是好是坏 | 
| [35:13] | It’s probably gonna be for worse. | 很可能不是你想要的结果 | 
| [35:15] | Well, I knew that the moment I met him. | 遇见他那一刻我就有数了 | 
| [35:18] | Goodbye, Jesse! | 再见 杰西 | 
| [35:50] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你跑来干什么 | 
| [35:52] | What does it look like? | 你看我在干什么 | 
| [36:24] | You know, I’m tired of you making all the decisions | 我已经厌倦了我们之间 | 
| [36:26] | in this relationship. | 凡事总由你来作主 | 
| [36:30] | What do you got? | 你还剩多少子弹 | 
| [36:31] | Half a clip. | 半弹夹 | 
| [36:35] | Quarter clip. | 四分之一 | 
| [36:41] | Out. | 没了 | 
| [36:45] | Get the rest of the team. We’re going in. | 叫上其他人 我们攻进去 | 
| [36:57] | Is this thing ready to go? | 这炸弹都弄好了吗 | 
| [37:01] | Fi… | 菲 | 
| [37:02] | You don’t have to be here. | 你不用在这里陪我 | 
| [37:03] | – You know, you — – What, run? | -你可以… -干吗 跑? | 
| [37:05] | Oh, come on, Michael. | 别犯傻了 迈克尔 | 
| [37:07] | You saw the pattern of fire out there. | 你也看见外面火光冲天了 | 
| [37:08] | I wouldn’t make it 10 feet. | 我连门儿都出不了 | 
| [37:10] | There. | 好了 | 
| [37:12] | When it’s time… | 等他们走近了 | 
| [37:14] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起引爆 | 
| [37:20] | I was always so much better with explosives than you. | 玩炸药我一向比你威武 | 
| [37:54] | Get that gun off my face! | 移开你的臭枪 | 
| [37:55] | You have no authority here! | 你没资格 | 
| [37:59] | Say another word. I dare you. | 再说一句试试看 | 
| [38:03] | Mike! | 迈克 | 
| [38:04] | You in there?! | 你在里面吗 | 
| [38:17] | It’s too bad, really, Westen. We could have been a good team. | 真遗憾啊 韦斯顿 我们本可以是多好的搭档 | 
| [38:21] | I already have a team. | 我已经有搭档了 | 
| [38:25] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没看上去那么严重啦 | 
| [38:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:29] | For what, getting knocked in the head? | 谢什么 被人砸了脑壳儿 | 
| [38:33] | I’m fine, Michael. I promise. | 我没事 真的 | 
| [38:37] | Go see your friends. | 去看看你的朋友们 | 
| [38:45] | So, anyway, I was checking to see | 总之呢 我正在侦察 | 
| [38:46] | if there was any kind of unusual emergency activity in the area. | 这块区域有没有什么突发事件 | 
| [38:49] | Heard about a little training exercise, | 于是听说有个小小的演习 | 
| [38:51] | and I figured you guys would be here. | 我猜你们准在这儿 | 
| [38:52] | What about the troops? | 那部队是哪儿来的 | 
| [38:53] | Oh, uh, you can thank Congressman Cowley for that. | 这要谢谢考利议员了 | 
| [38:57] | Hold up on that, man. I got to be conscious for this. | 等一下 我还有话要说 | 
| [38:59] | I got to tell you something. | 我有件事要告诉你 | 
| [39:00] | What is it? | 什么 | 
| [39:01] | Your girlfriend… | 你的女朋友 | 
| [39:04] | …is crazy about you. | 对你很痴迷啊 | 
| [39:06] | You take care of her. All right? | 好好照顾她 好吗 | 
| [39:09] | Mr. Westen? | 韦斯顿先生 | 
| [39:11] | We need you to come with us. | 请跟我们走一趟 | 
| [39:12] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 | 
| [39:14] | We’re not with the police. | 我们不是警方人员 | 
| [39:16] | The car’s waiting. | 车已经在等了 | 
| [39:17] | What’s this about? | 有什么事 | 
| [39:18] | Just want to ask you some questions. | 只想问你几个问题 | 
| [39:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [39:40] | As a spy, you are trained to deal with interrogation. | 间谍接受过训练 知道如何经受审讯 | 
| [39:43] | You have to learn to let the disorientation, | 面对迷失感 | 
| [39:46] | the sleep deprivation, and the brutal isolation | 睡眠剥夺 和彻底隔绝 | 
| [39:49] | just wash over you | 要学会释放 | 
| [39:50] | and try not to go insane. | 保持理智 | 
| [39:52] | In the end, though, | 因为最终 | 
| [39:53] | it’s not so much the questioning | 击倒你的不是对你的拷问 | 
| [39:54] | as the uncertainty that gets to you — | 而是悬着的心把你击溃 | 
| [39:57] | not knowing what the future holds | 不知道下面会发生什么 | 
| [39:59] | or if you have a future at all. | 甚至还有没有下文 | 
| [40:01] | Where are we going? | 这是去哪儿 | 
| [40:02] | We’re not authorized to answer questions. | 我们未授权回答你问题 | 
| [40:08] | Give me a hint. Prison? Execution? | 给点提示 监狱 处决 | 
| [40:11] | Warmer? Colder? | 暖洋洋 冷冰冰 | 
| [40:18] | You had me in a box answering your questions for a week, | 你们把我关小黑车里问了一星期的问题 | 
| [40:20] | and you can’t answer one of mine? | 就不能回答我一个 | 
| [40:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:25] | How about this? | 要不这样吧 | 
| [40:28] | Can I have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 | 
| [40:30] | No. | 不行 | 
| [40:31] | “No.” | 不行 | 
| [41:26] | You. | 是你 | 
| [41:28] | Michael. | 迈克尔 | 
| [41:32] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |