时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:08] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | I take it you’ve chosen to terminate my services. | 你们选择停止接受我的服务 |
[00:47] | We found a replacement, Simon. | 我们找到了替代者 西蒙 |
[00:49] | The name’s Westen. | 他叫韦斯顿 |
[00:50] | I thought Vaughn told you he had nothing to do with burning you. | 我记得沃恩说他跟封杀你的事儿无关 |
[00:53] | Here’s to you, partner. | 敬你的 搭档 |
[00:54] | I’m glad we found each other. | 很高兴我们找到了彼此 |
[00:55] | 沃恩 并非迈克尔的搭档 | |
[00:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:58] | So that list is the key | 这份名单是 |
[01:00] | to destroying the people who burned me? | 毁掉封杀你那群人的关键 |
[01:01] | People are gonna die if that thing gets out. | 如果名单流出去可能会有人丧命 |
[01:03] | Lives are gonna be ruined. | 也会毁掉某些人的生活 |
[01:04] | The people on that list burned you, | 是这些人把你黑了 |
[01:05] | so this is your call. | 所以决定权在你 |
[01:06] | We need to hand this over to the government. | 我们要把它上交政府 |
[01:07] | You think I’m lying about this list? | 你觉得名单是假的 |
[01:09] | Look, if you expect me to help you get back in, | 如果你希望我帮你复职 |
[01:11] | you’re gonna have to go on | 你必须把这些封杀你的人的记录 |
[01:12] | the record about the people who burned you. | 全部交给我 |
[01:13] | 马尔夫 政府的人 | |
[01:15] | Marv, I can’t sit on this list forever. | 马尔夫 名单不会永远留着 |
[01:17] | All right, I’ll let you know the time and the place. | 好 我会告诉你时间和地点 |
[01:19] | This is the list? | 这就是名单吗 |
[01:20] | Marv, who are these guys? | 马尔夫 这些人是谁 |
[01:23] | Jesse, I’m sorry. | 杰西 对不起 |
[01:27] | No! No! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[01:28] | Jesse, wait! | 杰西 等一下 |
[01:32] | 泰勒·布伦南 兼职间谍 | |
[01:33] | 泰勒·布伦南 全职反社会份子 | |
[01:35] | Brennen. | 布伦南 |
[01:39] | Jesse, I’m sorry. | 杰西 对不起 |
[01:42] | Marv, what the hell are you talking about? What’s going on? | 马尔夫 你说什么 发生什么事了 |
[01:44] | Marv | 马尔夫 |
[01:47] | When a soldier loses a friend in battle, | 士兵在战场上失去战友时 |
[01:49] | his commanding officer keeps a close eye on how he copes. | 指挥官必须随时关注他如何应对 |
[01:53] | If his judgment is affected, he is removed from combat | 如果他失去了判断力就必须从战斗中撤出 |
[01:57] | so one fallen soldier doesn’t turn into two. | 否则将会导致更大的牺牲 |
[02:01] | Spies in the field take the same precautions. | 外勤间谍采用同样的预防措施 |
[02:04] | But without a strict chain of command, | 但因为没有严格的上下级关系 |
[02:06] | the decision about who stays in the game | 所以谁参与行动 |
[02:08] | and who gets sidelined can get messy. | 谁在旁观战很难界定 |
[02:12] | Brennen just called me. | 布伦南打来电话 |
[02:13] | He wants me to meet him at the Carlito in an hour. | 让我一小时内去卡利托酒馆碰头 |
[02:16] | Great. I’ll go with you. Just in case. | 好极了 我跟你去 以防不测 |
[02:17] | Sam, if Brennen wanted to kill me, | 萨姆 如果布伦南要杀我 |
[02:18] | he would have shot me when he took the NOC list. | 他抢名单的时候就可以下手 |
[02:20] | I’m just gonna go talk to the man. | 我们只是聊聊天 |
[02:22] | Yeah, and I’m going. | 不管怎样我都要去 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I’d like a word with him, too. | 我也想跟他聊聊 |
[02:25] | Ooh, Mike, that’s not a good idea. | 迈克 我看他不便去 |
[02:27] | Wait. Excuse me? | 等等 你说什么 |
[02:29] | Sam, if you got something to say, you better say it to me. | 萨姆 有话直接跟我说 |
[02:31] | Look, I know you’re upset, but I don’t think you get it. | 我知道你很不爽 可你还不了解他 |
[02:33] | Brennen isn’t just some arms dealer. | 布伦南可不只是军火贩子 |
[02:35] | He kidnapped Mike’s brother. | 他绑架过迈克的弟弟 |
[02:37] | He once strapped a bomb to a kid. The guy’s a megacreep. | 还曾经把炸弹绑在孩子身上 他是人间凶器 |
[02:38] | I don’t give a damn if he’s Satan himself, all right? | 我管他是撒旦还是什么 |
[02:41] | One way or another, he’s gonna tell me how he got Marv to flip. | 无论如何他得说说是怎么逼马尔夫就范的 |
[02:43] | No, he’s not, Jesse. Sam’s right. | 他不会说的 杰西 萨姆说得对 |
[02:45] | You’re gonna sit this one out. | 这次你别插手 |
[02:46] | The hell I am. Mike, it’s not your call. | 我就要去 迈克 你管不着 |
[02:48] | Marv wasn’t your friend. | 马尔夫又不是你朋友 |
[02:50] | You’re right, he wasn’t, but if he had been, | 没错 他不是 但如果他是的话 |
[02:52] | I’d expect you to stop me from doing something stupid. | 我同样也希望你来阻止我做蠢事 |
[02:55] | He’s right, Jess. | 他说得没错 杰西 |
[02:56] | We’ve all been there, Mike included. | 这事儿大家都参与了 迈克也在现场 |
[02:59] | There’s gonna be fallout from Marv’s murder. | 马尔夫被杀会带来一系列连锁反应 |
[03:01] | The fact that it happened here in Miami, | 事情发生在迈阿密 |
[03:03] | CIFA’s gonna want to talk to you. | 反情报外勤组一定会找你谈话的 |
[03:05] | I need you to sell them a story | 你要编个故事 |
[03:06] | that gives us enough time to operate. | 给我们争取足够的时间 |
[03:10] | Okay, so I’m supposed to just sit on the sidelines | 也就是说我只能在一旁看着 |
[03:13] | and lie to the only people that are looking for the truth? | 然后对唯一关心真相的人撒谎 |
[03:18] | Okay. Then, it sounds like a Michael Westen plan to me. | 这听着真像你迈克尔·韦斯顿的计划 |
[03:23] | He’ll get over it, Mike. | 他会好的 迈克 |
[03:30] | $122,654.37. | 十二万两千六百五十四块三毛七 |
[03:36] | That’s how much I’ve spent in the last year | 我去年花了这么多钱 |
[03:38] | keeping tabs on my favorite burned spy. | 监视我最爱的封杀间谍 |
[03:41] | 布伦南 很看好迈克尔 | |
[03:43] | Thanks? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[03:45] | No, actually, I should be thanking you. | 正相反 该我说谢谢 |
[03:47] | Because you led me to good, old Marv. | 因为你让我找到了老好人马尔夫 |
[03:49] | And without him, I never would have been able to | 要不是他 我还真没办法 |
[03:51] | pry the list out of your hands. | 从你手里抢走名单 |
[03:53] | This, uh, little network of people that burned you | 封杀你的这一小撮人 |
[03:55] | is very promising. | 都很有来头 |
[03:57] | Talk about high-value targets. | 都是些价值很高的目标 |
[03:58] | Okay, so you’re here to, what, take a victory lap? | 你这是干嘛 想当炫耀帝 |
[04:00] | Little bit, but mostly it’s a business trip. | 有点吧 但主要还是谈生意 |
[04:03] | I’m here to get spy guy to slit a few dozen throats. | 我就想找个间谍帮我做掉几十个人 |
[04:06] | Oh, n-now, don’t give me that look. | 别别别 别那么看着我 |
[04:08] | You’re going to love this — trust me. | 你会爱上我的计划 相信我 |
[04:11] | You want me to kill the people on the list? | 你要我杀掉名单上的人 |
[04:14] | Ding-ding, Michael Westen! | 聪明 不愧是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[04:16] | You get revenge. I get money. | 你报仇 我赚钱 |
[04:18] | Everybody goes home a winner. | 大家双赢 |
[04:21] | And if I say no? | 要是我不答应呢 |
[04:23] | You won’t, because if you refuse, | 你不会 如果你拒绝 |
[04:26] | a very special audio file gets sent to, uh — | 有一份很特殊的录音材料会寄给 |
[04:29] | what is he, your boss, your keeper? — | 他算你的什么人呢 老板 主子 |
[04:32] | anyway, the man you know as Vaughn. | 总之就是那个叫沃恩的 |
[04:35] | Marv gave you Mike’s debrief? | 马尔夫把迈克的简报给了你 |
[04:37] | You mean my Michael Westen summer-jam mix tape? | 你说迈克尔·韦斯顿那盘劲爆的磁带 |
[04:40] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:41] | Fun stuff. | 听着挺有趣的 |
[04:42] | And if, uh, Vaughn ever gets a listen to you | 要是让沃恩听到 |
[04:45] | outing his little secret society, | 你讲出他那秘密小社团 |
[04:46] | he’s gonna kill… | 他会杀了 |
[04:48] | Well, you and you and Fiona… | 你 还有你 还有菲欧娜 |
[04:50] | This new guy, Jesse… | 还有那个新来的 杰西 |
[04:51] | Possibly even mama Westen, Nate. | 也许还有你老妈 内特 |
[04:54] | How is Nate? | 内特怎么样了 |
[04:55] | I sent him a Christmas card and never heard back. | 给他寄了圣诞贺卡他也没回 |
[04:57] | You’re working your way to a point. I can just feel it. | 你又来这一套 我懂的 |
[04:59] | Meet your first victim. | 这是第一个目标 |
[05:01] | Government employee 132g-something. | 政府雇员 132g什么的 |
[05:05] | I did some digging. He was an operator in Indonesia. | 我查了 他过去是潜入印尼的间谍 |
[05:08] | He’s currently living in Miami. | 现在就住在迈阿密 |
[05:09] | The list just had his Federal I.D. Mumber. | 名单上只有联邦政府编号 |
[05:12] | Your job is to turn that number into a name, | 你的任务是用这个号找到这个人 |
[05:14] | and that name into a corpse. | 然后让他变成一具尸体 |
[05:15] | If you have his government I.D., | 如果你有他的政府编号 |
[05:17] | you just need to access the federal employee database. | 你只需要接入联邦政府雇员数据库就行 |
[05:20] | Wrong, Mr. Westen. | 错了 韦斯顿先生 |
[05:23] | You just need to access the federal employee database. | 是你要接入那个数据库 |
[05:26] | Okay, so you want us to just waltz into some FBI building | 你想让我们大摇大摆走进联调局办公楼 |
[05:28] | and politely ask them to use one of their computers? | 然后客气地向他们借用计算机 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Sam, | 恕我冒昧 萨姆 |
[05:34] | and guess you’re not the brains behind this operation. | 你可不太适合做这次行动的策划 |
[05:36] | Computers that can access the federal database | 可以接入联邦数据库的电脑 |
[05:39] | also live in federal courthouses. | 在联邦法院里也能找到 |
[05:42] | Did I go too fast? Are you lost, Sam? | 我说太快你都懵了吧 萨姆 |
[05:44] | Don’t take my silence for confusion, Brennen. | 沉默不代表困惑 布伦南 |
[05:46] | I was just trying to kill you with my mind. | 我只是在用念力诅咒你 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | Killing me wouldn’t solve your problem. | 杀了我也不解决问题 |
[05:52] | That audio file is scheduled to be e-mailed to Vaughn | 那音频文件会定时电邮给沃恩 |
[05:54] | every morning at 5:00 A.M., | 时间是每天早上五点 |
[05:56] | the only thing stopping it, me. | 唯一能阻止发送的人是我 |
[05:58] | Oh, God, uh, one more final little detail — | 对了 还有件事儿 |
[06:02] | I brought in someone special… | 我带来了个特殊人物 |
[06:04] | to help you with the killing | 协助你杀人 |
[06:05] | and me with the keeping you in line. | 顺便帮我盯着你 |
[06:07] | He’s a big fan of yours. | 他可是你头号粉丝 |
[06:08] | Uh, may I present… | 请允许我介绍 |
[06:17] | Hey, kid! | 嘿 小子 |
[06:23] | 拉里 迈克尔的头号粉丝 | |
[06:24] | 拉里 间谍中的小强 | |
[06:27] | Ohh. And I was hoping for a smile. | 真是的 也不给人家个微笑 |
[06:41] | Michael, you’re thinking about this all wrong. | 迈克尔 你要正确看待这件事 |
[06:44] | Brennen is giving you a hell of an opportunity here. | 布伦南给你提供了个绝佳机会 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah, right. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:47] | Brennen is forcing him to kill in cold blood. | 布伦南强迫他做冷血杀手 |
[06:50] | He’s not forcing him. Come on — | 这可不是强迫 |
[06:52] | The Michael I knew | 我所知的迈克尔 |
[06:52] | would’ve sliced a bloody swath through that list. | 如一柄嗜血利刃 |
[06:55] | The Michael I knew | 我所知的迈克尔 |
[06:56] | would’ve left a trail of twisted, broken bodies lying in his wake. | 杀人不见血 雁过不留痕 |
[07:00] | And the Michael I knew | 我所知的迈克尔 |
[07:01] | would’ve done it all with a smile on his face. | 总在腥风血雨中一笑而过 |
[07:04] | Oh ho ho ho! That was beautiful, Larry. | 服了 服了 太美了 拉里 |
[07:06] | Ever think about writing poetry? | 你都能做湿人了 |
[07:08] | Guys, we need to focus. | 伙计们 回归正题吧 |
[07:11] | The network at the Miami Federal Courthouse | 迈阿密联邦法院的网络 |
[07:12] | will give us everything we need. | 可以帮我们查到需要的信息 |
[07:14] | I got to say, I don’t like where this is going. | 不得不说 我不喜欢这么干 |
[07:15] | Oh, good news, Sam. | 告诉你个好消息 萨姆 |
[07:16] | You don’t have to like it. You get to stay home. | 用不着你喜欢 你就跟家里窝着吧 |
[07:18] | Mike, can you talk to the jackal, please — | 迈克 你能让那头野狼 |
[07:19] | sorry to make this awkward, kid, in front of, you know, | 小子 不想在你面前把事情搞得难堪 |
[07:21] | but none of your friends are invited to this party. | 但是你那些朋友不能参加这次行动 |
[07:23] | Just you and me. And this time, you don’t get a choice. | 就你跟我 这次你没得选 |
[07:27] | Oh, my. What is that? | 好怕怕 那是啥 |
[07:30] | This is rebar, Larry, see, ’cause, | 钢管 拉里 看见没 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna wipe that 5,000-watt smile off your face! | 我要把你那堆满贱笑的脸打烂 |
[07:35] | Come on! Sam! What are you — | 够了 萨姆 你要… |
[07:38] | Sam, what the hell are you doing?! | 萨姆 你到底要干什么 |
[07:40] | We got to get to Brennen. | 我们得查布伦南 |
[07:41] | – Can you get Larry’s cellphone number? – Yeah. | -你能弄到拉里的手机号码吗 -能 |
[07:46] | What the hell do you let this wet rag hang around for? | 你他妈的留这个窝囊废有什么用 |
[07:49] | I mean, he’s just holding you back. | 我是说 他只会妨碍你 |
[07:51] | You know what? You two deserve each other. | 你知道吗 你们俩是臭味相投 |
[07:56] | Good luck with your murder spree, Mike. | 你们去大开杀戒吧 迈克 |
[08:04] | Yeah, Marv called me a few days before he was killed. | 是的 马尔夫被杀前几天给我打电话 |
[08:08] | You know, “How’s the fam? | 就是问候一下我的家人 |
[08:11] | “I saw your Marlins took a beating. | “我看见你家马琳挨打了 |
[08:12] | We should grab a drink.” | 我们应该去喝一杯” |
[08:13] | Just — whatever. Friend stuff. | 就是 随便的 朋友问候 |
[08:17] | Did he say why he was coming to Miami? | 他有说为什么来迈阿密吗 |
[08:19] | I asked him. Didn’t go into any detail. | 我问了 他没详细说 |
[08:21] | I just figured he was working a case. | 我只知道他在办一个案子 |
[08:22] | And then when I went to I.D. his body, | 然后我去认尸的时候 |
[08:25] | I found this among his personal effects. | 在他的私人物品里发现了这个 |
[08:27] | I didn’t want it falling into the wrong hands, | 我不想这东西落入他人之后 |
[08:29] | so I picked it up, figured you guys would come calling. | 所以拿了出来 猜想你们会打电话 |
[08:31] | so I picked it up, figured you guys would come calling. | 所以拿了出来 猜想你们会打电话 |
[08:34] | These are notes on the Sinaloa Cartel. | 这些是席纳洛阿卡特尔的记录[墨西哥贩毒集团] |
[08:36] | Yeah. I-I d-don’t — I don’t know what that’s about. | 是啊 我 我不知 不知道有什么用 |
[08:38] | Marv and I never worked a case against those guys. | 我和马尔夫没跟过他们的案子 |
[08:40] | But I haven’t really been up on the latest. | 最近的我还真不熟悉 |
[08:44] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[08:48] | Well, thank you for this, Mr. Porter. | 谢谢 波特先生 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Anything you need. | 是 随时为你效劳 |
[08:50] | Hey, if you don’t mind me asking… | 如果你不介意我问… |
[08:52] | How’s the investigation going? | 调查进行得如何 |
[08:55] | We’ll be in touch. | 有消息通知你 |
[08:58] | Glad to help. | 很高兴帮得上忙 |
[09:08] | Who kicked your dog? | 干吗垂头丧气的 |
[09:11] | Just lied to my old agency. | 就是和旧同事撒个谎 |
[09:14] | Told them Marv was working a Cartel case off the books. | 跟他们说马尔夫没按规矩办贩毒的案子 |
[09:17] | Doesn’t look like you had much fun. | 看起来你并不高兴 |
[09:19] | No, no, this whole thing — | 不 不 这整件事… |
[09:21] | it puts a black mark on a — on a good man’s record. | 是给一个好人抹黑 |
[09:24] | My point is, | 我说的是 |
[09:25] | I don’t think you would have done it if you didn’t have to. | 我认为若非必要你也不会那样做 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well, of course not. But so what? | 是啊 当然不会 可又怎么样呢 |
[09:31] | Man had a wife and two daughters. | 他有老婆 有两个女儿 |
[09:32] | They’re never gonna know why he died. | 他们永远不会知道他的死因 |
[09:34] | I feel like the whole thing’s my fault. | 我感觉整件事是我的错 |
[09:35] | I feel like — | 感觉… |
[09:37] | I feel like I should call them or something. | 感觉我应该给他们打电话或者什么 |
[09:39] | Is that safe? | 那样安全吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 不安全 |
[09:44] | You know, when my mom was killed, | 当我妈被杀时 |
[09:47] | I didn’t know the whole story | 当时我不知道来龙去脉 |
[09:48] | for a while, for like a couple months. | 有几个月吧 |
[09:50] | Everyone was trying to protect me. | 大家都试图保护我 |
[09:53] | But when you lose someone close like that, the truth — | 可当你失去那样的至亲时 真相… |
[09:57] | it matters. | 很重要 |
[10:00] | Well, from what I understand about this situation, | 就我所了解的情况 |
[10:03] | it sounds like the truth might hurt | 听起来真相有所帮助 |
[10:07] | just as much as it might help. | 也可能很伤人 |
[10:09] | If you’re gonna go “helping” anybody, | 如果你想帮助别人 |
[10:11] | you might want to think about what Marv’s family needs first. | 或许你要想想马尔夫的家人更需要什么 |
[10:14] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[10:24] | I don’t get it, Larry. | 我不明白 拉里 |
[10:25] | You’re not exactly a “taking orders” type of guy. | 你不是”听命行事”的那种人啊 |
[10:27] | Why work with Brennen? | 为什么和布伦南合作 |
[10:29] | Oh, the math isn’t complicated. | 算起来不难 |
[10:31] | He’s got the list | 他拿到了名单 |
[10:32] | and a solid plan to turn it into cash | 利用一些我的聪明才智 |
[10:34] | using some of my many talents. | 有可靠的计划将它兑现 |
[10:36] | So you’re just employee number two? Come on. | 所以你只是他雇的副手 得了吧 |
[10:40] | You know the funny thing about this world | 你知道世上可笑的事 |
[10:42] | is that people lose stuff all the time. | 是人们总在失去什么 |
[10:43] | And sometimes it’s taken from them. | 有时是被索取 |
[10:45] | I see a very bright future for whoever holds that list. | 不管谁拿着名单 我看到了很光明的前途 |
[10:49] | And it’s not gonna be Brennen forever. | 不会一直归布伦南所有的 |
[10:51] | Believe that. | 相信我的话 |
[10:53] | So, what’s your plan here? | 那你计划怎么办 |
[10:54] | Well, I think we start with some ass-kicking | 我想先从修理他们开始 |
[10:58] | and then some name-taking. | 再查那些名字 |
[10:59] | I think we hit the fire alarm, | 拉响火警 |
[11:02] | slip past the metal detectors in the confusion, | 混乱中悄悄溜过金属探测器 |
[11:04] | grab a guard to get into the computer room, | 抓个警卫带我们去机房 |
[11:07] | and then, boom, one body to dump. | 然后 轰的一枪 丢掉尸体 |
[11:09] | That’s one more than we need. We can do this without guns. | 不需要这么费劲 不用枪也能做到 |
[11:13] | What in the hell happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[11:15] | My way’s fun, too. | 我的方法也很有趣 |
[11:18] | We can play it like St. Petersburg, ’94. | 就像94年在圣彼得堡那样 |
[11:22] | Oh, you mean, lawyers instead of diplomats? | 你是说 律师代替外交官 |
[11:25] | And this time I’ll let you be the boss. | 这次我让你当头儿 |
[11:27] | Oh, you’ll let me? Ohh! | 你让我当 |
[11:29] | Okay, fine. Fine. We’ll try it your way. | 好 好吧 好吧 就试试你的方法 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna need your cell number. I’ll call you later. | 我需要你的手机号码 一会给你打电话 |
[11:49] | Michael got Larry’s number. | 迈克尔拿到拉里的号码了 |
[11:51] | We should be all set | 我们应该准备就绪 |
[11:53] | if everything goes smoothly in there | 如果里面一切进行的顺利 |
[11:54] | and they call Brennen with a name. | 他们会把名字电话告知布伦南 |
[11:55] | Give me about a minute head start. | 给我一分钟 我先行一步 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna go scare up some paperwork. | 我打算找一些书面文件 |
[11:59] | Adds a nice touch. | 感觉会更像样 |
[12:00] | Why don’t I grab you some coffee while I’m at it? | 既然我来了 为什么不给你端杯咖啡 |
[12:02] | Ooh, yeah, only if they’ve got those little cortaditos. | 我只要考蒂提斯咖啡[加牛奶的古巴咖啡] |
[12:04] | I love those things. | 我喜欢那样的 |
[12:11] | Hey. Tom Nickerson. Hi. How are you? | 我是汤姆·尼克森 你好吗 |
[12:13] | Listen, I need to get all the archived files | 有关夏皮罗法官的金顿工业的诉讼 |
[12:16] | on, uh, Judge Shapiro’s Kingdon Industries trial. | 我需要全部的入档卷宗 |
[12:19] | Docket number BL2435. | 文件编号 BL2435 |
[12:23] | Okay. Kingdon Industries. | 好吧 金顿工业 |
[12:27] | Judge Jonathan Shapiro. | 乔纳森·夏皮罗法官 |
[12:31] | – Looks like there are over 1,000 files in that case. – Yeah. | -看起来案件中有一千多份卷宗 -是啊 |
[12:34] | And there doesn’t appear to be a Nickerson listed here in — | 而且名单上好像没有一个叫尼克森的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, well, see, the old attorney | 是的 你瞧 上一个律师 |
[12:38] | was fired for being incompetent. | 因为无能被炒了 |
[12:40] | I’m taking over. I need you to get everything out here pronto. | 我接管了 我需要你把所有东西立即给我 |
[12:44] | Right, well, I don’t see a note in the file | 好吧 我没看见档案里注明 |
[12:46] | saying there’s been a change in counsel. | 说更换辩护律师 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry, but I can’t — | 抱歉 我不能… |
[12:50] | You– | 你… |
[12:54] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[12:56] | There’s been a pretrial conference going on for 10 minutes. | 有个审前预备会议都进行了十分钟了 |
[12:58] | I have a judge waiting for me. I need those files right away. | 有个法官在等我 我马上要那些卷宗 |
[13:02] | Yes, sir? Yes, yes, Judge Shapiro. | 喂 阁下 是 是 夏皮罗法官 |
[13:04] | How are you, sir? | 你好 阁下 |
[13:05] | Counselor, where the hell are you? | 辩护律师 你到底在哪里 |
[13:06] | Get your ass up here now! | 赶紧过来 马上 |
[13:07] | Y-yes, sir. | 是 是的 阁下 |
[13:09] | You are really going to regret this. | 你真的会因此后悔的 |
[13:11] | I got — I got the substitution of counsel forms. | 拿到了 我拿到律师所的变更书了 |
[13:13] | Did you get the archived files? | 你拿到入档卷宗了吗 |
[13:15] | No, no, I’m still waiting for someone to go get them, yes. | 不 没有 我还等着有人去拿呢 是的 |
[13:17] | – Did you tell him about the judge?! – Oh, I tried to, | -你跟他提法官了吗 -我提了 |
[13:20] | but he’s not feeling particularly helpful today. | 可今天他就是觉得没什么用 |
[13:22] | We’ll tell the judge that we’re just not getting | 我们会跟法官说 这里 |
[13:24] | – any cooperation down here… – Cooperate! | -得不到任何协助… -协助 |
[13:26] | And let him burn for this! | 让他因此走人 |
[13:27] | You’re gonna burn for this! | 你要因此走人了 |
[13:28] | Yes. What’s your name? What is your name?! | 是的 你叫什么 你的名字叫什么 |
[13:31] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:43] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[13:45] | 89 88 87… 89, 88, 87… | |
[13:47] | Larry, I’m typing in numbers. | 拉里 我在打字 |
[13:49] | It’s easier if you don’t count! | 如果你不数数 会更容易些 |
[13:51] | I get the picture. | 我知道了 |
[13:54] | Hey, lookee, lookee. Larry’s making a call. | 快看 快看 拉里打电话了 |
[13:57] | Used to expand mobile coverage to places without service, | 没有网络服务 过去常常扩大移动范围 |
[14:01] | femtocells reroute and boost cellular signals… | 接入点技术[基站] 变更线路和增强手机信号 |
[14:04] | Which is great if you’re a hacker | 如果你是黑客 |
[14:06] | looking to tap and trace a call | 通过一个特定的手机号码 |
[14:07] | made by a specific cellphone number. | 追踪电话很方便 |
[14:09] | Larry. What’s the good word? | 拉里 有什么好消息 |
[14:11] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -找到了 -好的 |
[14:12] | Future deadee’s name is Albert Machado. | 暗杀对象名叫艾伯特·马沙杜 |
[14:15] | The guy works for the I.M.F. | 这家伙为国际货币基金组织工作 |
[14:17] | For a few more hours, anyway. | 不管怎样 还得几个小时 |
[14:20] | Okay. Bingo. We got the network I.D. | 好的 瞧 找到网络用户名了 |
[14:23] | Okay. What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:26] | He’s bouncing the I.D. number | 他不断变更用户名号码 |
[14:28] | and changing the call history? | 还改变电话记录 |
[14:31] | Fi, I’ve never seen that. | 菲 我还没见过这种情况呢 |
[14:33] | – Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. Go. – I got to cover my tracks. | -好 我们走 我们走 走 -我得消灭痕迹 |
[14:37] | Oh, well. Time to go. | 到时间走了 |
[14:39] | Come on, kid. We’ll take the service elevator. | 快点 孩子 我们走员工电梯 |
[14:47] | I want you to tell me, counselor — | 我要你告诉我 律师… |
[14:49] | who is first chair on this case?! | 这案子谁说了算 |
[14:51] | Sir, the judge asked you a question. You hesitated. | 先生 法官问你问题 你犹豫了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, because I was looking for my notes | 是的 因为我在找笔记 |
[14:55] | – which someone left on my desk back in the office! – Hesitated! | -被人落在办公桌上的笔记 -犹豫了 |
[14:57] | Excuse me! I’m gonna need to see some I.D. | 打扰一下 我要看你们的证件 |
[14:59] | – I.D. – Oh, you want to see some I.D. | -证件 -你要看我们的证件 |
[15:01] | He wants to know who I am. | 他想知道我是谁 |
[15:02] | Do you want to tell him who I am? | 你要告诉他我是谁吗 |
[15:04] | Managing Partner — Nickerson, Trott and Associates. | 主管合伙人 尼克森 特罗特 合伙人 |
[15:07] | $100 million annual billing and first chair — | 每年一亿的投资额 第一把交椅 |
[15:09] | No, look, look, look! | 不 看 看 看 |
[15:10] | There has been a disturbance on this floor. | 这层楼有骚乱 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna need you to head downstairs right now. | 我要你们直接下楼 马上 |
[15:15] | Okay. Okay. All right. Sorry. | 好 好 好的 抱歉 |
[15:18] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[15:19] | – You’re the boss, Larry. – Ah, damn right! | -你是头儿 拉里 -没错 |
[15:25] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[15:26] | To Albert Machado. | 敬艾伯特·马沙杜 |
[15:27] | The first of 46 moneymaking opportunities | 四十六个赚钱机会 |
[15:30] | on that list of mine. | 我名单上的第一个 |
[15:32] | To Albert. May his life be short and end screaming. | 敬艾伯特 或许他的生命短暂并消逝的惊人 |
[15:34] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑 |
[15:36] | You got to lighten up and enjoy yourself. | 你必须放松和享受 |
[15:38] | I mean, this guy is your enemy. | 我是说 这家伙是你的敌人 |
[15:41] | Enemy or not, we’re planning an execution. | 是或不是 我们是要去执行死刑 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry if I’m not doing cartwheels. | 如果我没乐的翻跟头 抱歉 |
[15:45] | This is Machado, inside and out — | 这是有关马沙杜的各种资料 |
[15:47] | from his home address | 从他家地址 |
[15:49] | to his favorite brand of toothpaste. | 到他最爱用的牙膏牌子 |
[15:50] | You two have got some scouting to do. | 你们俩再去查查看 |
[15:52] | I’ve got to finalize the arrangements | 我得好好琢磨一下把谋杀他的这个帽子 |
[15:53] | for who we’re framing for his murder. | 扣在谁的头上 |
[15:55] | You never said anything about framing somebody. | 你没说过还要栽赃的啊 |
[15:58] | – That’s news to me, too. – Well, it doesn’t concern you two. | -我也没听说过 -这跟你们俩无关 |
[16:00] | I’m taking care of it. | 交给我就行了 |
[16:01] | Actually, it does concern us. | 事实上 这还真关我们的事 |
[16:03] | To sell a frame-up, there’s a lot of details | 要想成功栽赃给人 你会需要我们俩 |
[16:05] | you’re gonna want us to get right. | 安排好大量的细节工作 |
[16:07] | Larry, Michael… | 拉里 迈克 |
[16:10] | It’s called compartmentalization. | 这叫分工协作 |
[16:12] | We each have our own unique and very specific set of responsibilities. | 咱们各有所长 各司其职 |
[16:16] | I handle the details. You two point and shoot. | 我负责处理细节 你们俩只管动手就行 |
[16:19] | You want us to start shooting, you need to start sharing. | 你想让我们动手 你就得开诚布公 |
[16:23] | Okay, fine… | 好吧… |
[16:24] | But only because I’m particularly proud of this. | 不过这只是因为我特别为此自豪 |
[16:28] | We’re framing a Filipino separatist group. | 我们要栽赃给一个菲律宾分裂组织 |
[16:30] | Points for originality, no? | 很有创意吧 |
[16:33] | If we’re framing them for murder, | 既然要栽赃 |
[16:35] | why not frame them for abduction? | 与其谋杀不如绑架 |
[16:37] | Oh, kid. Don’t start that boy-scout crap. | 小子 别跟我来这套 |
[16:39] | This is not you. | 这不像你啊 |
[16:41] | The man is part of a organization | 这人是那个组织的成员之一 |
[16:42] | that destroyed my life, Larry. | 他们毁掉了我的生活 拉里 |
[16:43] | I don’t care if he attends | 我不在乎 |
[16:45] | another one of his daughter’s dance recitals. | 他能不能再参加他女儿的什么舞蹈表演 |
[16:46] | But this is a better investment. | 但绑架是更好的选择 |
[16:48] | If you kill him, then he’s dead. | 你要是毙了他 他就这么挂了 |
[16:50] | That’s usually how it goes. | 一般都是这样啊 |
[16:52] | But if you grab him, | 但如果你绑架他 |
[16:54] | then you can interrogate him, ransom him. | 你就可以审问他 勒索他 |
[16:56] | The sky’s the limit. | 想怎么玩就怎么玩 |
[16:59] | Well, I don’t mind raising the bottom line. | 我是不介意提高点难度啦 |
[17:01] | What do you think, Wall Street? | 大鳄 您意下如何呢 |
[17:04] | All right, Westen. We’ll try it. | 好吧 韦斯顿 就这么办 |
[17:06] | Who doesn’t love a good kidnapping? | 谁不喜欢绑架呢 |
[17:07] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打个电话 |
[17:09] | Do you want to — | 你想不想– |
[17:10] | Oh, uh, and one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[17:11] | I’m sure it’s occurred to you | 我知道你试图 |
[17:13] | to try and have someone tail me back to the list. | 找人想跟踪我 拿回名单 |
[17:16] | If I pick up even the slightest hint | 要是再让我发现 |
[17:19] | of the vaguest whiff that I’ve got a tail… | 这种蛛丝马迹 |
[17:23] | I’m dropping Vaughn and his entire organization | 我就把沃恩和他的那个组织 |
[17:25] | on your head. | 给扣到你的头上 |
[17:33] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[17:36] | He’s kind of a dick. | 真够混蛋的 |
[17:40] | Uh, Fi, you do remember that we’re looking for someone | 菲 你真的知道咱要找的是 |
[17:43] | who deals in top-of-the-line phone scramblers, right? | 最牛逼的电话干扰器制作人吧 |
[17:46] | Top of the top of the line, actually. | 那是高手高手高高手 |
[17:48] | Okay, so you’re saying one of the wizards in there | 好吧 你是说就这个破屋里有个巫师 |
[17:50] | sold Brennen the equipment | 卖给布伦南那套 |
[17:51] | that beat us back at the courthouse? | 在法院门口耍了咱们的设备 |
[17:53] | The place is a dump. | 这哪是屋子啊 简直是垃圾堆 |
[17:54] | Well, they’re not into interior design. | 人家不爱装修不行啊 |
[17:56] | The guy in the gray shirt — that’s Alfredo. | 灰衬衫那位 叫阿尔弗雷多 |
[17:59] | That guy. He doesn’t look like he could complete a 411 call, | 就这位 他看着连电话查号都不会 |
[18:02] | let alone direct us to Brennen. | 更别说带咱们找到布伦南了 |
[18:03] | Two independent and highly motivated sources | 两个很靠谱的线人都说 |
[18:05] | say Alfredo’s the only guy in Miami | 阿尔弗雷多是迈阿密唯一一位 |
[18:07] | who’s moving black-market technology of this caliber. | 在黑市技术市场排得上号的人 |
[18:09] | Well, I tell you, there’s no way we’re getting | 那我跟你说 咱要想从门口冲进去 |
[18:11] | through that front door fast enough | 再打他一个措手不及 |
[18:12] | to get the jump on him. | 可是基本没戏 |
[18:13] | Who says we’re using the door? | 谁跟你说咱要走门来着 |
[18:22] | Of the many ways to launch a sneak attack, | 要想来场偷袭 方法数之不尽 |
[18:25] | few are more disorienting and terrifying for your enemy | 但很少有能像空降这样 |
[18:28] | than dropping in from above. | 让人直接屁滚尿流 |
[18:31] | It gives you immediate and overwhelming superiority. | 这能让你迅速占领压倒性优势 |
[18:37] | The only downside? | 要说唯一的缺点就是 |
[18:39] | Sometimes it means an 8-foot fall to the floor. | 有时你得来个8英尺的自由落体 |
[18:41] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[18:44] | I know your sign says “Closed”… | 我知道你门上写着停止营业了 |
[18:46] | But can we talk for a minute? | 不过咱们能聊聊吗 |
[18:50] | Start talking or start losing limbs. | 你是要老实交代呢 还是让我打断你的狗腿 |
[18:52] | Listen! Just listen! | 听着 听我说 |
[18:54] | All I did was sell that guy a scrambler for his phone | 我只是卖给那家伙一个电话干扰器 |
[18:56] | a-and a wall safe. | 和一个墙内保险柜而已 |
[18:57] | What kind of safe did you sell him? | 什么样的保险柜 |
[18:59] | It’s an XL-500 series. | XL-500系列的 |
[19:00] | That doesn’t really mean anything to us. | 有听没有懂 |
[19:02] | It’s cutting-edge. | 那可是最先进的技术 |
[19:03] | Heat-resistant up to 2,000 degrees. | 可以耐受2000度高温 |
[19:05] | Biometric lock. | 还带生物识别锁 |
[19:06] | Wait. You mean with a hand scanner? | 等等 你是说 带指纹扫描的 |
[19:08] | Exactly. I gave him a good deal on it, too. | 没错 我还给他折扣呢 |
[19:10] | Free delivery and installation. | 送货上门 加免费安装 |
[19:12] | Well, if you installed it, you have his address. | 既然你上门安装 那你肯定有地址 |
[19:14] | I can’t give you that. | 我不能给你 |
[19:15] | That guy — I-I think he’s planning on killing me. | 那家伙–我觉得他想要干掉我 |
[19:18] | I-I’m locking my door 24/7. | 我无时无刻不锁着门 |
[19:20] | Well, since we already made it past your locked door, | 就算你锁了门 我们不还是进来了 |
[19:23] | I think you have more immediate problems. | 我看你还是担心眼下吧 |
[19:25] | Address. Now. | 地址 现在 |
[19:26] | I’m calling Jesse. We need all hands on deck. | 我打给杰西 我们得全员出动了 |
[19:37] | All right. So, what’s your plan? | 好吧 你怎么计划的 |
[19:40] | Too early to say for sure. | 现在还不好说 |
[19:42] | I can’t even tell how many guards there are on the property. | 我连这院里有多少保安都不知道 |
[19:45] | Not what I meant. | 我没问这个 |
[19:47] | I can see the wheels turning, kid. | 我知道你在玩什么把戏 小子 |
[19:49] | Are you gonna drop a bug on him? Pin a tail on the donkey? | 你是准备给他来个窃听器 再顺藤摸瓜 |
[19:51] | Come on — how are you gonna steal the list from Brennen? | 说吧 你想怎么从布伦南那儿把名单弄出来 |
[19:54] | – Share. – Why don’t you tell me how you’re gonna play it? | -说啊 -你怎么不说说你的计划 |
[19:56] | Teach me something. | 来教教我吧 |
[19:57] | Oh, you say that like I didn’t teach you | 说得就跟 |
[19:58] | damn near everything else you know. | 你不是我教出来的似的 |
[20:00] | Fair enough. I’ll tell you what I see, Larry. | 好吧 我来告诉你我的想法 拉里 |
[20:03] | I see you making him comfortable… | 我看你就是对他千依百顺… |
[20:05] | Gaming him, keeping him out in the open. | 跟他玩 让他事事顺心 |
[20:08] | The last thing you want | 你最不想的就是 |
[20:09] | is Brennen scurrying down some hole with the list. | 布伦南带着名单人间蒸发 |
[20:13] | So we’re both keeping him very comfortable | 那咱俩就一直这么守株待兔 |
[20:15] | until an opportunity presents itself, right? | 等着天上掉馅饼 是吧 |
[20:19] | – Right. – Yeah. | -没错 -好吧 |
[20:21] | Showtime. | 注意一下 |
[20:30] | There’s our target. | 那个就是咱俩的目标 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | For kidnapping. | 绑架啊 |
[20:38] | 艾伯特·马沙杜 国际货币基金组织贪官 | |
[20:39] | 艾伯特·马沙杜 封杀迈克尔组织的一员 | |
[20:42] | He didn’t spare any expense on his security. | 安保方面他还真是不惜血本 |
[20:46] | Those bodyguards. | 那些保镖 |
[20:48] | They got Ranger tats. | 身上都有游骑兵的纹身 |
[20:49] | Probably former Special Forces. | 没准儿是退役特种兵 |
[20:51] | Maybe we should just clip one or two of them, | 我看咱俩应该找一两个练练手 |
[20:53] | see how special they really are. | 看看他们是有多特种 |
[20:56] | Hey, you wanted to know when Machado got here. | 你不是说马沙杜到了通知你吗 |
[20:59] | He just got here. | 他到了 |
[21:02] | We’ll be there. | 我们这就去 |
[21:04] | Brennen? | 布伦南 |
[21:05] | Yeah, he wants to meet, wants to hear our plan. | 对 他要跟咱俩碰面 听听咱们的计划 |
[21:08] | So remember — very comfortable. | 你给我记得 要千依百顺哦 |
[21:12] | The entire compound is surrounded | 整个院子周围 |
[21:14] | by an 8-foot wrought-iron and concrete fence. | 有一圈8英尺高的钢筋混凝土护栏 |
[21:17] | It’s patrolled by at least seven armed guards. | 院里还有至少7名全副武装的保安在巡逻 |
[21:19] | A large explosion right here by the front gate | 在正门这儿来个大爆炸 |
[21:22] | will draw attention in the wrong direction, | 咱们声东击西 |
[21:23] | allow us to sneak in through the rear wall. | 从后墙溜进去 |
[21:25] | What about these, uh, ugly little boxes? | 那这些小烂盒子是啥 |
[21:27] | Are they supposed to be motion sensors, video cameras? | 是运动传感器还是摄像头 |
[21:30] | Oh, they’re both, but we’re gonna knock out the compound’s power. | 二合一的 不过咱可以釜底抽薪切了电源 |
[21:33] | And they’ll be running blind until the generator starts up. | 这样备用发电机启动之前 这些都成摆设了 |
[21:35] | From the moment we breach, | 进去之后 |
[21:36] | we’ll have two minutes to locate Machado, grab him, | 电力恢复前 我们有两分钟 |
[21:39] | and get him out before the power comes back up. | 去抓马沙杜 再把他带出来 |
[21:41] | It’s gonna be tight, but I got to say, fellas, | 时间紧 任务急 不过伙计们 |
[21:43] | I love the simplicity. | 我得说 我喜欢这种简洁的计划 |
[21:46] | Make ’em look left, stab ’em in the eyes, go in right. | 所谓声东而击西也 |
[21:49] | It’s like a magic trick. | 就像变魔术 |
[21:50] | Yeah, like one of those really bloody magic tricks. | 对 就是那种血腥魔术表演之类的 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I’d prefer not to be the one bleeding. | 不过流血这事我就不身体力行了 |
[21:56] | Seven guards is a lot of moving parts to account for. | 7个保安太多了点 不好控制 |
[21:59] | And we can’t exactly extract Machado if we’re dead. | 我们要是挂了 你也抓不到马沙杜了 |
[22:02] | The kid thinks we need to watch some guard shift changes | 这小子是想说 我们得先观察一下 |
[22:05] | to find the best time to breach, | 保安换岗时间 找个最佳时间点 |
[22:07] | minimize our chances of being seen. | 把我们被发现的几率最小化 |
[22:09] | Really? H-how long do you think we need to watch these shift changes? | 真的吗 那你们需要观察多久 |
[22:13] | I’m thinking one, maybe two days. | 我看怎么也得一两天吧 |
[22:15] | Yeah. Yeah. I can see that. | 好吧 好吧 我明白了 |
[22:17] | You want one or two days to scout. | 你要一两天来刺探敌情 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:21] | Which would also conveniently | 那你也正好利用这一两天 |
[22:23] | give you one or two days to try and come up with a plan | 琢磨出个什么点子 |
[22:25] | to wriggle out from under my thumb. | 在我眼皮子底下耍花招 |
[22:27] | That about the shape of it, Westen? | 你是这意思吧 韦斯顿 |
[22:29] | – Brennen, I — – Wait! | -布伦南 我… -等等 |
[22:30] | How about this instead? | 你看这样如何 |
[22:33] | Why don’t both you ladies put on your game faces… | 你们两位小姐 收拾收拾吧 |
[22:35] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[22:36] | Because you’re going in. | 因为你们这就给我进去 |
[22:39] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[22:48] | Peanut butter. Jelly. | 花生酱 果酱 |
[22:49] | Now make me a sandwich delicious enough | 现在就来做个美味小炸弹 |
[22:51] | to blast into that compound | 把那门给老子炸开 |
[22:52] | and frame a Filipino separatist organization | 然后装成菲律宾什么分裂组织 |
[22:55] | for the kidnapping of Albert Machado. | 把艾伯特·马沙杜给弄出来 |
[22:57] | Going now is a mistake. | 现在进去肯定是个错误 |
[22:59] | We haven’t taken the time we need to prep. | 我们根本没时间好好准备 |
[23:00] | Well, what do you think Larry’s doing? Window-shopping? | 那你看拉里干嘛呢 逛商场吗 |
[23:03] | He’s at the compound, finishing your recon. | 他在那院子那儿 帮你把风呢 |
[23:05] | Look, I know you’re not exactly worried about our well-being. | 听着 我知道你并不关心我们的死活 |
[23:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[23:10] | I-I-I resent that. | 你这么说我可不同意 |
[23:12] | Safety is my number-one priority, which is why… | 安全是我的首要考虑 所以 |
[23:17] | …I got you these. | 我给你准备了这个 |
[23:21] | Don’t flash those adorable puppy-dog eyes at me. | 别冲着我忽闪忽闪你那可爱的大眼睛 |
[23:25] | What happened to that plan I liked so much? | 我超喜欢的那个计划呢 |
[23:27] | If you want us around for a second operation, | 如果你还想我们有命给你进行第二轮行动的话 |
[23:29] | I’m telling you to reconsider. | 我告诉你 你得重新考虑一下 |
[23:31] | And I’m telling you… | 那我告诉你 |
[23:32] | two elite operatives like yourselves — you’ll be fine. | 像你俩这样如此精英的特工 肯定没问题的 |
[23:36] | And you can take solace in the fact | 而且事实上 |
[23:37] | that you don’t have a choice. | 你也别无选择 |
[23:40] | Oh, don’t tell me the kid’s still moping around. | 别跟我说这孩子还在这闲晃呢 |
[23:43] | Every moment since you left. What do you got? | 你走以后一直这样 你那边什么情况 |
[23:46] | Okay, the main power for Machado’s compound | 好吧 马沙杜庄园的主要电力 |
[23:48] | is run off a transformer a quarter-mile north. | 都是来自于这里往北四分之一英里处的一个变压器 |
[23:50] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[23:51] | You can drop a charge off there on your way to the breach. | 你们可以在行动前顺便去那放个炸弹 |
[23:53] | Yeah, now, Machado is in his office right now | 没错 现在马沙杜正在主屋 |
[23:55] | at the back of the main house. | 后面的办公室里 |
[23:57] | If we can separate him from his guards | 如果我们可以将他和保镖分离开 |
[23:58] | and then force him outside, snatching him | 然后逼他出屋 趁机劫走他 |
[24:00] | – shouldn’t be any problem. – Love it. | -应该不是问题 -非常好 |
[24:02] | Now, before you go in, | 你们行动前 |
[24:03] | you got to make these bombs exactly like this. | 要把炸弹做的跟这个一模一样 |
[24:06] | Exactly. Do not deviate. | 一模一样 不许有丝毫偏差 |
[24:09] | I know you want to frame some guys in Manila, | 我知道你想陷害一伙马尼拉人 |
[24:10] | but I don’t read tagalog. | 可我看不懂塔加拉语[马尼拉语] |
[24:12] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:13] | I-I believe that’s filed under “your problem”. | 这就是你的问题了 |
[24:16] | Good luck in there. | 祝你们好运了 |
[24:17] | Call me when it’s time to send the bill. | 任务完成以后打电话给我 |
[24:20] | So… | 那么 |
[24:22] | you ready to make some fireworks? | 你准备好做烟火了吗 |
[24:26] | If you’re looking to frame a specific group for a bombing, | 如果你想把爆破陷害到某一特定团伙头上 |
[24:30] | you use their design plans, their construction materials, | 你就要用他们的炸弹设计方案 炸弹材料 |
[24:33] | and their particular brand of C-4. | 和他们专用的那款C-4[爆炸物] |
[24:35] | Bomb experts know that not all C-4 is the same. | 爆破专家知道C-4有很多种类 |
[24:39] | The same taggant chemicals | 生产商用来识别 |
[24:41] | that allow manufacturers to identify their own product | 自己产品的那种标志化学物 |
[24:44] | will also allow forensic teams | 也可被法医鉴证组用来 |
[24:46] | to track down the source country | 追查爆炸物的来源国 |
[24:48] | to determine who’s to blame — | 以此判断炸弹是哪伙人做的 |
[24:50] | just like checking the label on a t-shirt | 这就跟凭借衣服上的标签 |
[24:51] | to determine where it’s made, | 来判别产地国一样 |
[24:54] | only a little more complicated. | 只不过程序要更复杂一点 |
[24:59] | Okay, so, what — | 好吧 那现在是怎么着 |
[25:01] | there’s no opening the safe without Brennen? | 没有布伦南我们就打不开保险柜吗 |
[25:03] | Well, with enough time, we could cut our way in, | 要是时间充裕的话 我们早晚能把它撬开 |
[25:05] | but there’d be no way to hide our handiwork. | 但是就不可能遮掩得了痕迹 |
[25:07] | Brennen would find out. | 布伦南肯定会发现的 |
[25:08] | Right, and once he does, Vaughn knows we got the list, | 没错 一旦他发现了 沃恩就会知道我们偷走了名单 |
[25:10] | – and we’d have a war on our hands. – I say to hell with this. | -那就免不了一场大战了 -去他的吧 |
[25:12] | I say we let Brennen find out, stick a gun in his mouth, | 要我说就干脆让布伦南发现好了 然后把枪塞他嘴里 |
[25:14] | tell him we’re gonna decorate the walls | 跟他说如果他不把 |
[25:15] | with his big-ass brain | 迈克的简报交出来的话 |
[25:16] | if he doesn’t hand over Mike’s debrief. | 我们就用他的脑浆涂墙 |
[25:18] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[25:20] | – I like where your head is at. – Fi. | -我喜欢这个计划 -菲 |
[25:23] | But we don’t know where Brennen is. | 但是我们不知道布伦南在哪 |
[25:24] | Right, and if we go looking for him, | 没错 而且如果我们去找他的话 |
[25:26] | we better make sure he doesn’t see our shadow, | 还要确保不会被他发现 |
[25:27] | ’cause he warned Mike | 因为他警告过迈克 |
[25:28] | about the consequences of following him. | 一旦他发现有人跟踪他 后果会很严重 |
[25:30] | Okay, so we go invisible. | 好吧 那我们就隐身行动 |
[25:32] | We break the safe, wait for him to show up. | 我们撬开保险柜 然后就等他出现 |
[25:33] | When he does, you know, my “gun in the mouth” pitch. | 他一旦出现 我们就采取”把枪塞他嘴里”那套计划 |
[25:38] | Anybody got a better idea? | 你们还有更好的主意吗 |
[25:43] | When a real-estate bubble bursts, | 当房地产崩盘时 |
[25:46] | it’s tough on the civilian population. | 老百姓的日子就不好过了 |
[25:48] | But it’s a field day for spies. | 但是对间谍来说 这可是大好时机 |
[25:50] | Empty buildings provide excellent cover | 闲置的楼盘为进行城区内的 |
[25:52] | for scouting in an urban environment. | 监视活动提供了极好的掩护 |
[25:54] | And it’s always nice to plan and execute illicit operations | 再说能在有空调的环境下 |
[25:58] | in air-conditioned comfort. | 计划并实施非法活动是再好不过的了 |
[26:00] | Unfortunately, all that unoccupied space | 不幸的是 这些空置的空间 |
[26:03] | is a playground for criminals, too. | 也为罪犯提供了良好的环境 |
[26:05] | 10th floor. Southwest corner unit. | 十楼 西南角那间 |
[26:07] | That’s the condo where Brennen installed the safe. | 布伦南的保险柜就放在那间公寓里 |
[26:10] | Ah, clever bastard hid the thing in an empty building. | 这混蛋还挺聪明 把保险柜藏在空置的大楼里 |
[26:13] | Looks like he’s turning it into a television studio. | 看来他把那改造成录影棚了 |
[26:15] | I’ve never seen more cameras in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这么多摄像头 |
[26:17] | Yeah, we can forget about being invisible. | 没错 想隐身行动是不可能的了 |
[26:18] | If we go in there, he’s gonna know it. | 要是我们进去了 他肯定会知道的 |
[26:28] | These shape charges are almost set. You good? | 定位爆破已经差不多准备好了 你准备好了吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah, bombs on the front gate and transformer | 好了 把炸弹放在正门了 |
[26:32] | are on one frequency. | 发射器也调到同一个频率上了 |
[26:34] | And this little piggy’s on the other. | 这小家伙在另一个频率上 |
[26:35] | Two clicks, three booms. | 两下按钮 三次爆破 |
[26:37] | A bomb built to distract | 用来分散注意的炸弹 |
[26:38] | is long on fuel and short on shrapnel. | 要多放燃料 少放榴散弹 |
[26:41] | The larger the fireball, the more eyeballs it attracts. | 火球越大 吸引的人越多 |
[26:44] | Hey, you want to stretch? | 你要不要先热一下身 |
[26:45] | This is gonna be a two-minute sprint. | 我们接下来要来个两分钟速跑 |
[26:51] | A bomb built to breach a wall, on the other hand, | 而另一方面 用来炸墙的炸弹 |
[26:54] | need not be particularly loud or visible. | 则不需要吵闹或是引人注意 |
[26:57] | Charges shaped to direct force into structural supports | 固定形状的爆炸物 可以对墙体的支撑结构产生作用力 |
[27:00] | can blow a hole in a wall | 从而在墙上炸出个洞 |
[27:02] | without blowing out anyone’s eardrum. | 但又不会震破旁人的耳膜 |
[27:10] | Mike, you go around the other side. | 迈克 你从另一边包抄 |
[27:12] | I’ll flush Machado out into your waiting arms, okay? | 我把马沙杜赶到你的包围圈里 明白吗 |
[27:15] | Oh, Mike, there are no bonus points for being gentle. | 迈克 别手软 没人会为手软而奖励你的 |
[27:27] | Hey. Mikey. Great to hear from you. | 迈迈 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[27:31] | What the hell is happening over there? | 你那头在搞什么呀 |
[27:32] | I’m kind of in the middle of a breach, Sam. | 我正在执行行动中 萨姆 |
[27:34] | And you got to call now? | 你非得这时候来电话吗 |
[27:35] | It’s the only time I could get away from Larry. | 这是我唯一能撇开拉里的时机 |
[27:37] | – Tell me some good news. – We got something. | -给我点好消息 -我们有所发现 |
[27:39] | We found out where Brennen is keeping that list. | 我们找出布伦南把名单藏在哪了 |
[27:41] | 1488 Brickell Avenue, Apartment 1037. | 波利克大街1488号 1037号房 |
[27:44] | We got eyes on it right now. | 我们正盯着那个地方呢 |
[27:45] | That is great news. | 太棒了 |
[27:47] | Yeah, but this isn’t — | 没错 但是坏消息是 |
[27:48] | he’s got the thing in a safe with a biometric lock, | 他把名单放在一个有生物锁的保险箱里 |
[27:50] | and the thing is covered by | 还在保险箱周围 |
[27:51] | about a jillion security cameras. | 装了成千上万个摄像头 |
[27:53] | You want us to crash the place? | 你想让我们闯进去吗 |
[27:54] | No, even if we get the list, | 不 就算我们拿到了名单 |
[27:55] | we got to stop Brennen from sending that file to Vaughn. | 也还得想办法阻止布伦南把那个文件发给沃恩 |
[28:00] | I think Larry might be able to help with that. I got to go. | 我想拉里也许能帮上我们 我得挂了 |
[28:04] | Hands. Hands. Weapon. | 手举起来 举起来 武器交出来 |
[28:08] | Do you have any idea who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[28:10] | Yes, I do. | 知道 |
[28:11] | – Who I work for? – Yes, I do. | -你知道我老板是谁吗 -知道 |
[28:13] | Does the name “Michael Westen” ring any bells? | 迈克尔·韦斯顿这个名字听着耳熟吗 |
[28:16] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[28:19] | Larry, what are you doing? | 拉里 你干吗 |
[28:20] | Adios! | 再见咯 |
[28:21] | What are you doing?! | 你干吗 |
[28:30] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[28:32] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 来吧 走了 走了 走了 |
[28:36] | What the hell was that, Larry? | 你他妈的搞什么呀 拉里 |
[28:37] | God, you never feel more alive | 天啊 杀完人真是 |
[28:38] | than after you’ve killed somebody! | 前所未有的神清气爽呀 |
[28:40] | You were supposed to grab Machado. Grab! | 你应该要劫持马沙杜的 劫持 |
[28:41] | Oh, God. You saw his file. | 天啊 你也看过他的资料 |
[28:43] | – The world’s a better place without him. – We had a deal! | -少了他世界会更美好 -我们说好了的 |
[28:45] | Whoa, well, what can I say? | 那我能说什么呢 |
[28:47] | I crossed my fingers behind my back. | 我出尔反尔了 |
[28:49] | What are you gonna do about it, huh? | 你能把我怎么着 |
[28:51] | Jesus, every time I come back here, | 上帝啊 我每次回来 |
[28:52] | there is less of you in there. | 都发现你越来越不像你了 |
[28:55] | You’re bottling up all your darkness, a-all the rage, | 你遏制了自己所有的黑暗面 所有的愤怒 |
[28:58] | all the good stuff that makes you who you are! | 和所有那些你特有的优良特质 |
[29:00] | That son of a bitch — | 那个狗娘养的 |
[29:01] | he helped burn you. He deserved to die! | 他也是把你列入黑名单的人之一 他死有余辜 |
[29:04] | Are you gonna tell me different? Huh? | 你难道要说不是吗 |
[29:06] | There it is. There’s the look. | 这就对了 就是这个表情 |
[29:10] | They took your life away. | 他们夺走了你本来的生活 |
[29:12] | I know what you want to do. Give yourself permission. | 我知道你想干吗 你就放开手去做吧 |
[29:15] | What makes you think I won’t start with you? | 你怎么知道我不会从你下手 |
[29:17] | Because you’re lost. | 因为你迷失了自我 |
[29:21] | And because I am the way back. | 因为我才是指引你回程的人 |
[29:24] | And deep down… | 你自己内心深处 |
[29:26] | you know that. | 也清楚这一点 |
[29:38] | No kids. No families. | 不许对他们的孩子和家人动手 |
[29:44] | Done. | 没问题 |
[29:46] | And I won’t work with Brennen. | 还有 我不要跟布伦南合作 |
[29:48] | Brennen is a necessary evil. For now, he’s got the list. | 布伦南是必不可少的 因为现在名单在他手里 |
[29:51] | For the moment. | 暂时而已 |
[29:54] | He has it stashed in a safe with a biometric lock. | 他把名单藏在一个有生物锁的保险柜里 |
[29:56] | Sam and Fi found it earlier today. | 今天早些时候已经被萨姆和菲找到了 |
[30:00] | That is beautiful. That is so beautiful. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[30:03] | That is beautiful. I knew you were working an angle. | 太好了 我就知道你在另寻他路 |
[30:05] | If we’re gonna do this, | 我们要是准备有所行动的话 |
[30:06] | I can’t have a noose around my neck. | 我不能有后顾之忧 |
[30:08] | The audio file Brennen has — | 布伦南手里的录音对我来说是个威胁 |
[30:10] | we need to get it before we go after the list. | 我们要在拿名单之前先拿到录音 |
[30:14] | I love it. | 太棒了 |
[30:16] | I’ll call him right now. | 我现在就给他打电话 |
[30:30] | There they are! Ha ha ha! | 终于到了 |
[30:33] | A good general knows | 一个优秀的将军知道 |
[30:35] | his army is only as effective as its weakest soldier. | 部队的战斗力取决于最弱的那个士兵 |
[30:38] | And a great general has no weak soldiers in his army. | 而优秀的将军不会允许自己的部队里有弱兵存在 |
[30:42] | To a beautiful partnership. | 敬我们合作完满 |
[30:44] | Where’s Machado? | 马沙杜呢 |
[30:46] | Did he put up much of a fight? Is he still usable? | 他反抗了吗 他现在对我们还有用吗 |
[30:48] | You know, kid, I been thinking a lot about what you said. | 孩子 我一直在想你刚刚说的话 |
[30:52] | But I got a much easier way to do it. | 但是我有更简单的方法 |
[30:54] | Larry, what the hell are you doing? | 拉里 你他妈的在干吗 |
[30:56] | Yes, Larry. What the hell are you doing? | 是啊 拉里 你他妈的在干吗 |
[30:58] | You know the interesting thing about a biometric lock? | 你知道生物锁有趣的地方是什么吗 |
[31:02] | – Son of a bitch! – Larry! | -你个混蛋 -拉里 |
[31:05] | That the owner can still open it even after he’s dead. | 那就是即使开锁的人死了 他的掌纹也依然好用 |
[31:09] | Larry, don’t. | 拉里 别这样 |
[31:10] | Stay back, Michael! | 退后 迈克尔 |
[31:11] | You told me everything I wanted to hear, | 你说出了我想知道的一切 |
[31:14] | which makes me think I can’t trust you, not yet. | 正是这样让我觉得我不能信任你 |
[31:17] | You don’t know where the list is. | 你不知道名单在哪 |
[31:20] | That is true. But the kid does. | 没错 但是这孩子知道 |
[31:22] | He found out earlier today. | 他今天早些时候找到了 |
[31:24] | You know what your problem is, Brennen? | 知道你问题出在哪儿吗 布伦南 |
[31:27] | Other than this knife in your chest? | 除了这把插在你胸膛的尖刀 |
[31:30] | Is you are so busy thinking 10 moves ahead, | 你总是忙着往后边想 |
[31:33] | you don’t see the movements right in front of you. | 所以顾不上眼前的事 |
[31:36] | I knew that Michael would take care of all the hard stuff | 我知道迈克尔会把难题先解决了 |
[31:38] | and leave me to focus on the fun stuff. | 最后好玩的留给我 |
[31:47] | You didn’t beat me, Michael. | 你没打败我 迈克尔 |
[31:50] | No. | 不 |
[31:53] | I did. | 是我 |
[32:04] | Sorry, kid. I revised your plan. | 不好意思 小鬼 我调整了你的计划 |
[32:07] | Larry, what the hell are you doing? | 拉里 你这是干什么 |
[32:08] | Now there’s nothing stopping Vaughn from coming after me. | 这下没什么阻止沃恩来杀我了 |
[32:11] | I was counting on that. | 我就指着他呢 |
[32:13] | You’re locked in now. You need me to survive. | 你现在走投无路 需要我才能活命 |
[32:16] | You’re gonna have some awfully big predators stalking you, | 身后有一群大灰狼追着你 |
[32:20] | but you’ll be fine if you stick with me. | 但只要跟着我就不会有事 |
[32:23] | Hey, it’s time for the little baby bird | 小雏鸟是时候 |
[32:27] | to come back to the nest… | 该归巢了 |
[32:28] | Only this time, he’s flying solo. | 不同的是 这次他单飞 |
[32:31] | Call your friends. Right now. | 快打电话给你那帮朋友 |
[32:34] | Sam and Fi — they’re going away. | 叫萨姆和菲离开 |
[32:38] | Or… | 不然 |
[32:41] | Sam and Fi… | 就叫他们 |
[32:43] | Are going…Away. | 永远消失 |
[32:52] | Michael, where are you? What happened? | 迈克尔 你在什么地方 发生了什么事 |
[32:54] | Larry and I are going into business together. | 拉里和我要合作办事了 |
[32:57] | So he’ll help us with Brennen? | 他要帮我们找布伦南吗 |
[32:59] | No. That’s irrelevant now. | 不 现在说这个没用了 |
[33:01] | I need you, Sam, and Jesse | 你和萨姆还有杰西 |
[33:03] | to take my mom and get out of town. | 带着我妈离开这里 |
[33:05] | Take everything you need for a long trip. | 做好长途旅行的准备 |
[33:07] | Michael, tell– | 迈克尔 告诉我 |
[33:07] | call you in a few weeks, honey. | 过几个星期再联系 亲爱的 |
[33:13] | Now you, me… | 好了 我和你 |
[33:15] | And big mouth’s buddy here — | 还有这位大嘴巴兄弟 |
[33:18] | we’re gonna go for a little ride. | 咱仨出去兜兜风 |
[33:23] | “Honey.” Sam, he called me “Honey.” | “亲爱的” 萨姆 他叫我”亲爱的” |
[33:25] | – Son of a bitch. – Why? W-what does that mean? | -完蛋了 -怎么了 什么意思 |
[33:27] | “Honey” is a distress signal | “亲爱的”是求救信号 |
[33:27] | we used to use in Belfast. | 我们以前在贝尔法斯特[北爱尔兰首府]用过 |
[33:29] | When I asked about Brennen, he said it was irrelevant. | 我提起布伦南 他说没用了 |
[33:30] | I think Brennen’s dead. | 我想布伦南已经死了 |
[33:32] | Which means Vaughn’s gonna be booking a flight down to Miami | 这么一来 沃恩肯定会立马来迈阿密 |
[33:34] | pretty soon to put bullets in all of us. | 赏我们一人一颗枪子儿 |
[33:35] | Michael said to get out of town and take what we need. | 迈克尔叫我们收拾东西离开迈阿密 |
[33:37] | Well, that’s just got to be Larry trying to get Mike alone. | 这恐怕是拉里想让迈克落单 |
[33:39] | Or it’s Mike telling us to get the list. | 或者是迈克要我们去找到名单 |
[33:41] | Maybe, but we can’t be sure that’s what he means. | 有可能 但是我们不能肯定 |
[33:43] | Well, a hunch is as good as we’re gonna get. | 我们现在只能凭感觉了 |
[33:47] | Come on, kid, it’s the natural evolution of your plan. | 小鬼 按你的计划就得这么发展 |
[33:50] | You said yourself you didn’t want to work with Brennen. | 你自己说不想跟布伦南合作的 |
[33:52] | This wasn’t what I meant, Larry. | 我不是这个意思 拉里 |
[33:54] | Well, look at the bright side. Now it’s just you and me. | 往好的方面想想嘛 现在就剩我们俩了 |
[33:56] | Actually, it’s just you and me and Vaughn | 不止你我 还有沃恩 |
[33:59] | and a hundred of his closest friends. | 还有他的一大帮杀手 |
[34:01] | Once we get the list, we can just start tearing away | 一旦名单到手 我们就可以连根铲除 |
[34:04] | at the foundation of Vaughn’s empire | 沃恩的庞大帝国 |
[34:06] | brick by brick… | 一砖一瓦地 |
[34:07] | Until there’s no one left to send. | 最后一个都不留下 |
[34:09] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[34:12] | You know, it’s a shame we got to lug this guy around, | 跑哪儿都得带着这家伙多折腾 |
[34:14] | when all we need is his hand. | 其实只需要他一只手就够了 |
[34:17] | Geez, I would kill for a bone saw. | 这时候有把锯子多好 |
[34:26] | Oh, that son of a bitch. | 真是狗娘养的 |
[34:29] | Put it in a cinder-block wall. | 埋在渣砖墙上 |
[34:31] | Every second counts. | 抓紧时间吧 |
[34:39] | Safe technology has been revolutionized | 保险箱技术在过去30年 |
[34:41] | in the past 30 years. | 可算是改头换面了 |
[34:43] | New metal alloys are stronger and more resistant than ever | 新型金属合金更加坚实牢固 |
[34:46] | to drills, saws, and even explosive compounds. | 钻头 电锯 甚至炸药包都不管用 |
[34:50] | Walls, on the other hand, | 但是墙体呢 |
[34:52] | haven’t really changed much since the middle ages. | 从中世纪到现在基本没怎么变过 |
[34:54] | So if you can’t get into a safe fast enough, | 所以在不能快速打开保险箱的时候 |
[34:56] | you can always pull it out of the wall | 你总有办法直接从墙上取出来 |
[34:58] | and take it with you. | 把它带走 |
[35:09] | Ah. Home sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[35:11] | Let’s go find something to put our host in. | 来找东西把咱主人推进去 |
[35:28] | Just stop moping, kid, will you? What’s done is done. | 别没精打采的了 小鬼 做都做了 |
[35:32] | Once you get your head wrapped around all this, | 等你脑袋转过来想通了 |
[35:34] | I know you — you’re gonna love it. | 我保证你会喜欢滴 |
[35:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:17] | Time for Brennen’s swan song. | 该让布伦南发挥最后一点用处了 |
[36:23] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[36:26] | Where is the safe? | 保险箱哪去了 |
[36:32] | What did you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[36:33] | Where is the damn safe?! | 保险箱在哪里 |
[36:34] | Larry, calm down. I don’t know. | 拉里 冷静 我也不知道 |
[36:36] | I’ve been with you this whole time, remember? | 我一直和你在一起的 |
[36:38] | You stop being cute and you tell me now! | 别装无辜了 快告诉我 |
[36:42] | Oh, you got something on your… | 你额头上有个 |
[36:45] | I mean, it’s — now it’s… | 我是指那个 |
[36:47] | You — you got something there. | 跑下面来了 |
[36:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[37:03] | Hello, Larry. | 你好啊 拉里 |
[37:05] | It’s your favorite wet rag, Sam Axe, calling. | 你最爱的窝囊废给你来电话了 |
[37:08] | Ah, Sam. Sam. Is this you, too? | 萨姆 这也是你 |
[37:11] | It is. | 是啊 |
[37:13] | Now put me on speakerphone, jerk. | 打开免提 混球 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t take orders from pathetic, old — | 抱歉 我不听令于可怜的糟老头 |
[37:20] | The next one makes you dead… And me smile. | 下一枪你送命 我高兴 |
[37:24] | And I want to smile, Larry. | 我很想高兴高兴 |
[37:25] | I really, really want to smile. | 我真的真的很想 |
[37:31] | Okay, so, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 下面按我说的做 |
[37:33] | Mike’s gonna walk out of that room right now, | 让迈克平安走出房间 |
[37:34] | and you’re gonna sit there | 你乖乖呆屋里坐好 |
[37:35] | like a good little boy and wait for the cops. | 等警察叔叔来牵你走 |
[37:37] | Otherwise you’re gonna join Brennen in the afterlife. | 否则你就陪布伦南一起见阎王 |
[37:40] | Believe that, Larry. | 我是说真的 |
[37:44] | I wish I could say it’s been fun, Larry. | 我也希望可以说一起很愉快 |
[37:46] | No. You move, I shoot you right in the head. | 不 你敢动 我射穿你脑袋 |
[37:49] | Come on, Larry. | 得了 拉里 |
[37:50] | You and I both know you’re not gonna shoot me. | 你我都知道你不会开枪的 |
[37:52] | Try me. You won’t reach the door. | 试试看 你走不到门口 |
[37:54] | Yes, I will. I’m gonna walk right out that door. | 我会大大方方走出那扇门 |
[37:57] | I’ll do it, Michael. | 我会开枪的 迈克尔 |
[37:59] | I’ll do it. And you know why? | 我会的 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:00] | I can’t stand watching you… | 我没法这样看着你 |
[38:02] | Waste who you are… | 浪费你一身的本事 |
[38:04] | What you have inside… | 你无穷的潜力 |
[38:07] | What we could have been! | 我们本可以有的成就 |
[38:10] | You’re not gonna do it, Larry. | 你是不会开枪的 |
[38:12] | Because if you shoot me, Sam will kill you where you stand. | 因为萨姆会叫你当场毙命 |
[38:15] | And while I’d give my life for something I believe in, | 我为我的信念死而无憾 |
[38:20] | there’s not a thing in this world that you’d die for. | 而你却是白活了这一场 |
[38:25] | And you want to know the difference between you and me? | 想知道我们之间的区别吗 |
[38:28] | I really do know you. | 我是真的了解你 |
[38:31] | You only think you know me. | 而你自以为懂我 |
[38:46] | Oh, Michael. | 噢 迈克尔 |
[38:49] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[38:58] | You think we’ll ever see this place again? | 你觉得我们还会再来这里吗 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:02] | Once we have the list from Brennen’s safe, | 等名单拿到手 |
[39:04] | we’ll turn it over to the government. | 我们就交给政府 |
[39:05] | They’ll have to help us with Vaughn. | 到时他们必须帮我们对付沃恩 |
[39:08] | And what happens after that? | 然后怎么办 |
[39:11] | One thing at a time, Fi. | 走一步算一步 菲 |
[39:18] | Everything okay, Fi? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[39:20] | We used to talk about where we were going, | 我们过去常常谈将来 |
[39:23] | what we wanted our lives to be. | 谈自己想要的生活 |
[39:27] | And now the only time we talk about our future | 可现在 有人要来杀我们了 |
[39:32] | is when someone’s coming to end it. | 我们才考虑起未来 |
[39:58] | We’re almost there. | 快钻过去了 |
[39:59] | You said that 10 minutes ago. | 10分钟前你就这么说 |
[40:13] | Doing any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[40:15] | Uh, not really, no. | 还是没有 |
[40:19] | Marv and I were pretty close, you know? | 马尔夫和我情同兄弟 |
[40:22] | Just can’t shake the feeling that I made a mistake | 我没有通知他的家人 |
[40:24] | not calling his family. | 始终是我的错 |
[40:30] | You can let yourself off the hook, ’cause, um… | 你不必这么自责了 因为 |
[40:33] | I did it for you. | 我帮你通知了 |
[40:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[40:38] | I got Marv’s number off your phone, | 我在你手机上找到马尔夫的号码 |
[40:40] | and I called his house. | 打到他家里去 |
[40:41] | His daughter, Emily, picked up. | 他女儿埃米莉接的电话 |
[40:44] | I couldn’t say much, | 多的我也说不了 |
[40:47] | but I told her that her dad had died a hero. | 但我告诉她 她父亲死得伟大 |
[40:52] | Wow. Mandy, I — | 曼迪 我 |
[40:54] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:59] | But I didn’t do it for you. | 我这么做并不是为了你 |
[41:01] | If I’ve learned anything from watching you and my son, | 看着你和我的儿子 我明白 |
[41:04] | it’s if one little lie helps a family sleep easy at night, | 假如撒一个小谎就可以令一家子人睡得安稳 |
[41:07] | then, well, I say that’s not such a bad thing. | 那我想这也不是什么坏事 |
[41:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:14] | We’re in. | 打穿了 |
[41:36] | All that work for one little thumb drive. | 费这么大劲就为这小小的拇指储存器 |
[41:38] | Try to hold onto it this time. | 这回可要拿稳了 |
[41:43] | We got four hours until Vaughn gets that tape. | 沃恩收到磁带之前我们还有4小时 |
[41:45] | I wonder how he’ll take it when he hears | 我很好奇他会是什么反应 |
[41:47] | you running down everything you know | 发现你把他以及他党羽的情报 |
[41:48] | about him and his underlings to a Federal Agent. | 悉数汇报给一个联邦探员的时候 |
[41:51] | His organization has never faced this kind of exposure before. | 他的组织还从未面临过如此曝光 |
[41:54] | I imagine he’ll marshal all of his forces | 我猜他会发动全部势力 |
[41:56] | and send them this way. | 向这边进军 |
[41:58] | So, the gates of hell will open… | 地狱之门即将敞开 |
[42:00] | The apocalypse will be upon us… | 灾难就要降临在我们头上 |
[42:02] | And everyone we know and love | 我们熟知和爱的每一个人 |
[42:03] | will be in danger of becoming very dead. | 将会身处死亡的威胁之中 |
[42:06] | So what else is new? | 还有什么新鲜的 |
[42:09] | Everybody should try to get some sleep. | 大家尽量多睡一会儿 |
[42:12] | Tomorrow’s gonna be a long day. | 明天将是漫长的一天 |