Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, 一旦被封杀
[00:08] you’ve got nothing — 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:37] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] So that list is the key 这么说这份名单很关键
[00:46] – to destroying the people who burned me? – It is. -有它就可以铲除黑我的人 -没错
[00:48] We’re going for a ride. 我带你好好兜个风
[01:01] The list of the people who burned you — 那份封杀你的人的名单
[01:04] It’s missing. 不见了
[01:05] We have to get that back. 我们得把它找回来
[01:06] What do we know about this crypto specialist? 关于这个破译专家我们掌握多少信息
[01:07] Justin Walsh. 名叫贾斯汀·沃尔什
[01:08] A buddy of Sam’s says the guy’s 萨姆一个兄弟说
[01:09] had national security clearance for over a decade. 这家伙长期拥有参与国家机密的安全级别
[01:12] He’s auctioning the list. 他在拍卖那份名单
[01:13] To find him, we’re gonna need some help. 要找到他得需要些帮助
[01:15] What about your old handler? 你的老上级怎么样
[01:17] 马尔夫 杰西的老上级
[01:17] So you know where they’re coming together for the auction? 你知道他们在哪儿拍卖了吗
[01:20] Santo Domingo. Two weeks. 圣多明各 两周后
[01:22] Walsh copied the NOC list to a thumb drive. 沃尔什把间谍名单拷贝到了优盘里
[01:28] This is, without a doubt, 这个东西无疑是
[01:31] the hottest potato I’ve ever seen. 我见过的最棘手的东西
[01:33] Which is why we need to make sure 所以我们要确保把它
[01:34] we this to the right people, you know? 交给正确的人
[01:35] And I’m thinking Uncle Sam, Mike. 我在考虑山姆大叔[美国政府] 迈克
[01:36] These people 这些人
[01:38] took away everything you ever wanted. 夺走了你曾梦想的一切
[01:40] Mike, you want to weigh in? 迈克 说句话吧
[01:41] The people on that list burned you, 是这些人把你黑了
[01:43] so this is your call. 所以决定权在你
[01:45] Mike, you with us, man? 迈克 你在听吗 伙计
[01:46] Michael… 迈克尔
[01:49] What do you want to do? 你想怎么办
[01:52] Covert intelligence, at the most basic level, 机密情报基本上可以当做
[01:55] is a type of weapon. 一种武器
[01:56] Like any weapon, it can be used for good or evil, 与其他武器一样 可用于正义或邪恶
[01:58] to make war or peace, 发动战争或缔造和平
[01:59] to serve justice or power. 维护公正或巩固集权
[02:01] It comes down to one thing — what you decide to do with it. 这些都取决于你要如何利用它
[02:05] You haven’t changed your mind, have you? 你没变主意吧
[02:07] No. 没有
[02:10] We need to hand this over to the government. 我们要把它上交政府
[02:12] – Well, good. – It’s the right thing to do. -挺好 -这才是明智之举
[02:14] Already called Marv. 我已经打给马尔夫
[02:16] What did you tell him? 怎么跟他说的
[02:17] The basics — we got a list of the cover I.D.S 说了个梗概 我们弄到一份秘密名单
[02:20] of the people that burned you. 上面是封杀你的人
[02:21] He gets to be the hero that hands it over 他可以把名单交上去立个功
[02:23] as long as he helps us get back in. 只要他帮咱们复职
[02:26] Now, he’s interested. 他挺感兴趣的
[02:27] But there’s a problem? 不过还有些疑虑
[02:28] Well, you know, Marv was my handler for eight years. 你也知道马尔夫做了八年我的上级
[02:31] He knows me. 他了解我
[02:32] We go back. He basically trusts me. 如果我们回去 他还能信任我
[02:34] He doesn’t trust me. 可他不相信我
[02:35] I’m working on it, man. It’s a, you know…It’s a dance. 我在努力说服他 这就是个拉锯的过程
[02:38] Maybe it’s time for me to cut in. 也许该我出面解决了
[02:40] I need to talk to Marv. 我得跟马尔夫谈谈
[02:42] That is a horrible idea. Because he doesn’t like you. 这主意不怎么样 他对你没好感
[02:45] In his mind, you’re always gonna be the guy that burned me. 在他印象里你就是封杀我的人
[02:48] Marv’s a counterintel guy. He gets paid to be suspicious. 马尔夫从事反间谍工作 他本该多疑
[02:51] The only way I’m gonna change his mind 能转变他印象的唯一方法
[02:52] is if I talk to him alone. 就是让我跟他单独谈
[02:54] Mike… 迈克
[02:57] All right. Fine. Fine. I’ll set it up. 好吧 听你的 我去安排
[02:59] Do me a favor — try not to step on any toes. 就当帮我个忙 别把他惹火了
[03:11] Since I’ve known you, you’ve lured me to Miami, 我知道你是什么人 你把我骗到迈阿密
[03:14] you blackmailed me, 勒索我
[03:15] forced me to lie to the U.S. Government. 胁迫我欺骗美国政府
[03:18] Not exactly a foundation of trust. 让我怎么相信你
[03:20] 马尔夫 杰西的老上级
[03:23] Maybe it’s time to build one. 也许现在该建立互信了
[03:24] Oh, please. I’ve seen your file. 得了吧 我看过你的档案
[03:27] When there’s that much smoke, there’s usually a flame or two. 空穴来风 未必无因
[03:30] The file is a lie. I didn’t do those things. 档案是假的 那些事情不是我干的
[03:32] Ah, maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. 也许是 也许不是
[03:34] But we both know that you’re never gonna get back in 但是大家都清楚 你要想复职
[03:37] unless you’ve got a heaping pile of new evidence. 必须得拿出足够的证据
[03:40] And here you are with a shovel. 结果这么巧还真让你找着了
[03:42] You think I’m lying about this list? 你觉得名单是假的
[03:43] I think I can’t take the chance. 我觉得跟你玩我玩不起
[03:45] Look, I’ll vouch for you on this thing, okay? 我会为你担保
[03:47] I’ll hand you off to my superiors. 我会把你的事情汇报上级
[03:49] You’re gonna have to go on 你必须把这些封杀你的人的记录
[03:50] the record about the people who burned you. 全部交给我
[03:52] And I’m talking about every contact you’ve made with them. 包括你和他们的所有接触
[03:54] That would be very dangerous, Marv — 那太危险了 马尔夫
[03:57] for me, for you. 无论是对我还是对你
[03:59] If the people who burned me find out we’re talking — 如果封杀我的那些人发现咱们在谈…
[04:01] this isn’t negotiable. 没得商量
[04:03] I’m not gonna be your errand boy 只有你同意绑上测谎仪
[04:04] unless I can strap you to a polygraph, 回答我的所有问题
[04:06] get all my questions answered. 我才会帮你去跑腿
[04:07] You want to put me on the box? 对我这样的人用测谎仪
[04:09] 27 years in counterintelligence, you think that I can’t spot 干了27年反间谍 你以为我
[04:12] somebody who’s trying to beat a polygraph? 不懂那些欺骗测谎仪的手段
[04:15] Look, I’ll verify and source all you got — 我会去查证
[04:17] the whole nine yards. 你所说的一切
[04:19] But if you’re not willing to do this – 但如果你不敢测谎…
[04:20] You want to do this now? 现在就做
[04:22] Or you want to finish your mojito? 还是等你喝完这杯莫吉托鸡尾酒
[04:26] In the world of deception spies inhabit, 在间谍栖居的谎言世界里
[04:29] the truth takes on a peculiar power. 真相具有一种特殊的力量
[04:31] The truth — the verifiable, unvarnished truth — 真相 确凿赤裸的真相
[04:35] becomes the ultimate bargaining chip. 往往成为最后的谈判筹码
[04:37] State your name and occupation for the record. 姓名 职务
[04:39] The irony is that the only time 讽刺的是这一筹码
[04:41] you can afford to play that chip 只有在危急关头
[04:43] is when everything is on the line. 才能使用
[04:45] And you only get to play it once. 而且只有一次机会
[04:46] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[04:50] I used to be a spy. 我曾是一名间谍
[05:06] Why don’t you boys just buy some file cabinets? 你们就不能买几个档案柜吗
[05:11] Last time. 下不为例
[05:12] It’s the last time, I promise. 下次不藏这儿了 我保证
[05:14] I’m sure. 当然了
[05:15] I’m serious. Once me and Mike are back in, 真的 等我和迈克复职了
[05:18] we will not be hiding things behind your wood paneling anymore. 就不用把东西藏在护墙板里了
[05:21] Back in? 复职
[05:23] You mean like back in your government jobs? 你是说回去给政府工作
[05:24] Michael failed to mention that little development. 迈克尔可没提过
[05:28] Damn it. 该死的
[05:29] I’m sorry. I didn’t — I’m — 抱歉 我不该…
[05:32] I know it’s a real touchy subject with you — 我知道对你来说这是敏感话题
[05:34] Oh, no, no. It’s fine. Really. 没事 没关系 真的
[05:37] Really. I’m happy for you. A-and Michael, too. 真的 我为你感到高兴 还有迈克尔
[05:40] Okay. Good. Well, I should, uh… 那就好 我该去…
[05:42] I’m gonna get this stuff to Sam. 我得把东西送到萨姆那里
[05:43] Duty calls. 忙正事儿去吧
[05:44] Okay. 好吧
[05:51] Sam, this isn’t a case, is it? 萨姆 别告诉这是新工作
[05:53] No, this is some stuff Jesse had 不是 这是杰西查的资料
[05:55] and my logs from when I used to watch you for the feds. 还有联调局让我盯着你时我写的日志
[05:58] Figured it might jog your memory 也许能帮你回忆起
[05:59] about your first contact with your burn pals. 最初和封杀你那伙人的接触
[06:00] You had a daily yogurt tally? 你连每天喝几瓶酸奶都记上了
[06:03] Ah, what can I say? I’m thorough. 没的说 我这人就是周到细心
[06:04] Thanks, Sam. 谢了 萨姆
[06:06] I’m sure Marv will enjoy the read. 我想马尔夫肯定愿意读
[06:08] Yeah, well, tell him to pick up the pace, okay? 让他尽快吧
[06:10] ‘Cause that NOC list is like a hot potato, Mike. 因为那名单可是烫手山芋 迈克
[06:12] And you know the rules about the hot potato. 你知道烫手山芋通常怎么处理
[06:13] You pass it along to the next guy without delay — 你得赶紧传递给下家
[06:15] quickly, pronto, chop-chop. 迅速 光速 神速
[06:17] I get it. You gonna sit down? 知道了 坐会儿吗
[06:19] Uh, no, I can’t, actually. Got a gig. 不了 有事儿忙
[06:21] Cop buddy of mine went missing a few days ago. 一个警察兄弟失踪好几天了
[06:23] He’s always been there for me. 过去他总是罩我
[06:24] And, well, you know, his wife is worried. 他老婆担心得要死
[06:26] This wouldn’t happen to be Detective Baruchel, would it? 你说的不会是巴鲁切尔警探吧
[06:29] The guy’s dirty. He fled the state, Sam. 监守自盗已潜逃出国 萨姆
[06:34] Well, Mike, look, 迈克 听着
[06:34] just ’cause you read something doesn’t make it true. 白纸黑字写的也不一定是真的
[06:37] You of all people should know that. 这个你最清楚不过
[06:46] Two weeks. No phone calls, no letters. 两周了 没打电话也没写信
[06:50] Ryan’s been asking me every night where his dad is. 莱恩每晚都问爸爸去哪了
[06:52] They’re saying that he shot those dealers 他们说他打死了毒贩
[06:54] and stole all that cocaine. 偷走了所有可卡因
[06:57] But this is Kevin. You know him. He would never — 但你了解凯文的 他不会那样做
[06:59] Yeah, I know. He’s a good man. As good as they come. 我知道 他是个好人 大好人
[07:01] Four years of working him, 跟他合作四年
[07:02] I’ve never met a more honest cop. 我再没见过比他诚实的警察
[07:04] Pete was Kevin’s partner. 彼得是凯文的搭档
[07:05] He’s been trying to find Kevin, 他一直在试着寻找凯文
[07:07] but the brass is shutting down his investigation. 但上级要他停止调查
[07:09] Well, that seems a little early to close up shop, 现在停止调查是不是太早了
[07:12] don’t you think? 你说呢
[07:13] They found traces of coke in Kevin’s car. 他们在凯文车里找到些可卡因残留物
[07:15] And his cellphone shows some unreported contact 他跟本地犯罪分子有过几次电话联系
[07:18] with known criminals in the area. 但是没有上报
[07:19] I mean, there’s got to be an explanation. 我相信这些都是有原因的
[07:21] I just, um… I just don’t have it yet. 只是暂时还没找到
[07:24] So you think the top brass 你觉得上头想让这事儿
[07:25] is just gonna sweep this under the rug? 不了了之
[07:27] As far as they’re concerned, Kevin’s case is closed. 在他们看来 凯文的案子已经结束了
[07:30] I mean, the whole thing just stinks to me. 这事儿真是恶心透顶
[07:32] They think he ran off. 他们认为他潜逃了
[07:33] They suspended him, took his pension. 撤了他的职 取消了养老金
[07:36] That’s all we have. 我们就得到了这些
[07:37] Meanwhile, our — our so-called friends 而且过去那些所谓的朋友
[07:39] have turned their backs on us. 都弃我们而去
[07:42] And the things that the kids at school 学校里的孩子们
[07:44] are saying to Ryan about his father… 都跟莱恩说他爸爸…
[07:46] Claire, do you have copies of his phone records, 克莱尔 你有他的电话记录
[07:48] credit-card receipts, that sort of thing? 信用卡账单等等的副本吗
[07:50] Whatever you need. 你要的全都有
[07:51] Listen, I can’t let my bosses know 我不能让领导知道
[07:54] that I’m working on this off the books, 我私自调查这件事
[07:55] but you find anything at all, just call me. I’ll help. 但是如果有发现就打给我 我会帮手
[08:00] Just please… 拜托了
[08:02] Find my husband. 找到我丈夫
[08:03] Bring him home. 带他回家
[08:06] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的
[08:08] 克莱尔 委托人
[08:11] Okay, so, listen, you guys don’t have to help me, 听着 你们可以不帮手
[08:12] but at least just hear me out. 但至少要听我把这事说完
[08:14] I went over Kevin’s phone. 我查了凯文的电话
[08:15] At it looks like he was doing 看上去像是他在调查
[08:16] some kind of off-the-books investigation. 一些非官方委派的事情
[08:19] So I checked out the numbers — most of them dead-ends. 我查了电话号码 大部分打不通
[08:21] But look at this. Kevin had a repeat caller. 但看看这个 这个号打给凯文很多次
[08:24] Well, not a very chatty one. 但每次都不长
[08:26] The calls only lasted a couple seconds. 只持续几秒钟
[08:28] But less than a minute later, Kevin called the number back. 但不到一分钟后 凯文又打回去
[08:31] He was stepping away, 他是到附近
[08:32] getting to a place he could talk in private. 找了个僻静的地方说话
[08:34] Remind me to check your phone records. 看来我也应该查查你的电话记录
[08:38] Well, I checked Kevin’s. 我查了凯文的记录
[08:39] I tracked the number back to a burner 我追查这个号 查到个一次性手机
[08:41] used by this guy Ted Sayers. 使用者叫泰德·塞耶斯
[08:42] He’s got a rap sheet long enough to wallpaper this room. 他的前科记录够贴满这间屋了
[08:44] And he lives in the same neighborhood 他就住在那些毒贩被击毙的
[08:45] where those dealers were shot. 案发现场附近
[08:47] And how did the cops miss this? 警察怎么没发现这个
[08:48] Well, let’s just say I did a few things 我追查电话号码的那些手段
[08:50] to track the number down that aren’t things that cops do. 是警察不能用的
[08:53] Kevin’s son goes to bed every night 凯文的儿子每晚睡觉前
[08:54] wondering where his dad is. 都会问爸爸去哪了
[08:57] Now, I just want to talk to this Ted guy — That’s it. 我只想跟这个泰德聊聊 如此而已
[08:59] So, are you in, or am I flying solo on this one? 你们加入吗 还是我单干这一票
[09:02] Yeah, Sam, we’re in. 萨姆 我们加入
[09:05] Nice. 太好了
[09:17] There’s our guy, Ted. 泰德在那里
[09:21] So, I checked his court records. 我查了他的法庭记录
[09:22] Far as I can tell, 据我所知
[09:23] he’s pretty much just your average drug-dealing scumbag. 他就是个贩毒的人渣
[09:27] 泰德 贩毒的人渣
[09:30] Okay, now, what he did to that car should be against the law. 好了 现在 他那样对车子应该算是违法的
[09:35] Let’s go say hi. 让我们去打个招呼
[09:36] Is Jesse ready? 杰西准备好了吗
[09:38] Yeah, He’s ready. 是的 他准备好了
[09:39] Yeah, excuse me, Mr. Sayers. 打扰一下 塞耶斯先生
[09:41] We’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们想问你几个问题
[09:43] What about? 什么问题
[09:44] Detective Baruchel. 巴鲁切尔侦探
[09:59] That looked painful. 看起来很痛苦
[10:03] – What the hell is that? – What? -那到底什么玩意 -怎么了
[10:05] My good head bag is at the cleaners. 我的正宗套头袋在洗衣店呢
[10:09] Spies use different interrogation techniques than police. 间谍使用不同于警察的审问技巧
[10:14] Cops tend to do their questioning 警察倾向于在明亮的
[10:15] in bright, fluorescent-lit rooms, 有日光灯的屋子进行审问
[10:17] and they’re legally required 他们按法律要求
[10:18] to let the bad guys know who they are 在开始提问之前
[10:20] before they start asking questions. 让坏人知道他们是谁
[10:22] Spies, on the other hand, 而另一方面 间谍
[10:24] often start interrogations in darkness 通常在完全不熟悉的
[10:26] in completely unfamiliar locations. 黑暗的环境中开始审问
[10:30] And the less the bad guy knows, the better. 坏人知道得越少越好
[10:36] You can’t do this to me. 你们不能这样对我
[10:38] – I got a deal. – A deal? -我有协议 -协议
[10:39] By the looks of it, you got the wrong end of the bargain. 看样子 你订了一个错误的协议
[10:42] Well, call Detective Jackman, okay? 给杰克曼侦探打电话 好吗
[10:43] He’s my “Get out of jail free” card. 他是我的免死金牌
[10:45] Detective Pete Jackman? Kevin’s partner? 彼得·杰克曼侦探 凯文的搭档
[10:48] Isn’t he the cop that’s helping you? 不是帮你的那个警察吗
[10:50] Yeah, but he wasn’t helping me, Mike. 是的 不过他没帮我 迈克
[10:51] He was keeping tabs on me. 他是监视我
[10:52] W-wait a second. Look, where are we, all right? 等 等一下 我们在哪里
[10:54] ‘Cause I’m not saying another word. I want a lawyer. 因为我一个字都不会说 我要见律师
[10:57] Well, let’s just be clear. 你先搞清楚
[10:58] We’re not cops. We’re friends of Kevin. 我们不是警察 我们是凯文的朋友
[11:02] Friends of… 他的朋友…
[11:04] Yeah, well, you don’t scare me. 是的 你们不用吓唬我
[11:06] Well, we don’t have to. 我们没必要吓唬你
[11:07] But, now, the weather in Miami? Hoo, that’s scary. 不过 现在 迈阿密的天气 很可怕
[11:09] ‘Cause, you know, about the middle of the afternoon, 因为 大约半个下午
[11:12] it’s gonna be about 140 degrees in here. 这里大概就有140度
[11:14] And no doctor, but without water, boy… 没有医生 也没有水 孩子…
[11:20] You’re not gonna last long. 你坚持不了多久
[11:22] So you either tell me where my friend is, 所以要么说出我朋友的下落
[11:23] or find out what it’s like to be a casserole. 要么体验下变成砂锅的感觉
[11:29] Fine. 好吧
[11:31] Enjoy your brief life. 享受你短暂的人生吧
[11:35] W-w-wait! Wait! 等 等等 等等
[11:39] You gonna tell us where our friend is? 你要说出我朋友的下落吗
[11:41] I-I can’t. 我 我不能
[11:44] All right? He’s gone. 知道吗 他消失了
[11:45] Yeah, I heard the rumor about him running off to Mexico. 是 我听过他逃往墨西哥的谣言
[11:47] – I don’t buy it. – No, no, no. He’s dead, man! -我不相信 -不 不 不 他死了 伙计
[11:52] All right, Pete, you know, his partner, 知道吗 彼得 他的搭档
[11:54] he — he told me I had to do it. Pete said he was gonna kill me. 他 他说我必须干 彼得说要杀了我
[11:58] What did you do? 你干了什么
[11:59] Now, you tell me this whole story, 现在 把整件事告诉我
[12:01] from the beginning, right now. 从头说 马上
[12:03] All right, well, Pete, he — he killed those bangers 好 彼得 他杀了那些黑帮
[12:06] and he stole all their junk. 偷了他们的毒品
[12:07] Kevin got suspicious. He started asking questions. 凯文起了疑心 开始问东问西
[12:10] So Pete told me to act like I had information, 所以彼得让我装得像有消息的样子
[12:13] to — to, uh, pretend I was a C.I. 假…假装成线人
[12:15] That’s why you were calling him. 所以你给他打电话
[12:17] Yeah, I had to set up a meeting. 是的 我得安排见面
[12:18] I told him it had to be secret. 我跟他说必须保密
[12:20] When he got there, I shoved a gun in his face. 当他来的时候 我朝他的脸开了枪
[12:24] Then took him out into the water and… 然后把他拖到水里…
[12:27] Yeah. Then I, you know… 是的 然后我 你知道的…
[12:32] You killed Kevin. 你杀了凯文
[12:35] You should be talking to Pete. 你应该和彼得谈谈
[12:36] You know, ’cause he told me that nobody would ever find out, 因为他说过没人能证实
[12:39] you know, that I was just supposed to 我只是应该
[12:41] help him deal the drugs, 帮他处理毒品
[12:42] and then I would get a cut after I got rid of the body. 处理了尸体之后我会分到钱
[12:48] “The body”? “The body”? “尸体” “尸体”
[12:50] That was my friend, you son of a bitch! 那是我朋友 你这个狗娘养的
[12:52] Sam! Sam! Sam! 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆
[13:01] – Well, we could call the cops. – And say what? -我们可以报警 -说什么
[13:04] We abducted some guy and locked him in a storage container? 我们绑架了某个家伙禁锢在集装箱里吗
[13:07] Are we looking to get him arrested or us? 你指望逮捕他还是我们
[13:08] Well, he confessed to murder. 他承认杀了人
[13:10] That’s got to be good for something. 一定有所帮助的
[13:10] There’s no evidence, no body, no witnesses. 没有证据 没有尸体 没有目击者
[13:13] It’s Ted’s word against Pete. Criminal versus cop. 只有泰德指证彼得 罪犯对警察
[13:15] Miami P.D.’s already closing the case down. 这个案件迈阿密警方已经停止调查了
[13:17] They’re not gonna open it for that. 他们不会为了这原因重开档案的
[13:19] Then we’ll crack it open for ’em. 那我们就替他们破案
[13:21] Sam, you really want to go down that road? 萨姆 你真的想继续查吗
[13:23] Damn right, I do. 当然 我要查
[13:24] We’d be pitting ourselves against a police officer. 我们是在和一个警察对抗
[13:26] And it won’t bring your friend back. 这也救不了你的朋友
[13:28] No. But it will clear Kevin’s name. 不 能还凯文一个清白
[13:31] And that’s all his family has, Mike, is his name. 他的亲人仅有的东西 迈克 就是他的清白
[13:37] Go tell Kevin’s wife. 95 00:13:39,416 –> 00:13:41,184 Let’s see what we can do. 去告诉凯文的妻子 看能做什么
[13:47] You can work in the field your entire life, 你可以为警察事业奉献一生
[13:50] but telling people their loved ones are dead 可是告诉人们 他们至亲的死讯
[13:52] never gets easier. 从来都不容易
[13:55] There’s no training that makes it better, 没有训练方法
[13:57] no technique that makes it smoother. 没有让它更平静的技巧
[13:59] You just get through it however you can. 你只能尽量熬过去
[14:08] In the end, all you can really do with that kind of pain 最后 对于那种痛苦 你真正能做的
[14:11] is decide what you’re going to do to make it right. 是决定做些什么补救
[14:19] Mojito? 莫吉托
[14:20] Awh, no thanks. I’m good with water. 不 谢谢 水就可以了
[14:27] Ooh, you look like hell, Sam. 你看起来很糟 萨姆
[14:28] Yeah. Didn’t sleep. 是的 睡不着
[14:30] Well, give me a block of c4 and Pete’s address, 给我一块C4炸药还有彼得的住址
[14:33] and I’ll guarantee someone gets some shut-eye. 我担保有人就能睡着了
[14:35] Yeah, I thought of that. 是的 我想过
[14:36] The situation’s bad, but we still have options. 形势不利 不过我们还有选择
[14:38] Pete hasn’t moved the coke he stole yet. 彼得还没转移偷来的可卡因
[14:41] So you want to bait Pete into bringing out the drugs 你想引诱彼得拿出毒品
[14:42] and get him busted? 抓他个现行吗
[14:43] It’s less satisfying than my idea. 比我的主意稍差点
[14:45] But he is counting on Ted to sell the blow, 不过他指望泰德出货
[14:47] and we’ve got Ted. 我们抓住了泰德
[14:48] The trick is, if Pete figures out that we’re onto him, 关键是 如果彼得发现我们盯上了泰德
[14:51] all he has to do is destroy the stash, and it’s over. 他就不得不毁掉藏毒的地方 那就完了
[14:54] Everybody’s got to keep this close to the vest… 大家一定要保密…
[14:56] Including Claire. 包括对克莱尔
[14:58] Oh, she’ll be quiet, believe me. 她会保密的 相信我
[15:00] She wants Pete taken down more than anyone. 她比任何人都希望打垮彼得
[15:01] Well, gentlemen. 先生们
[15:03] Sounds like we have a drug deal to set up. 听起来我们有个毒品交易要埋伏
[15:06] What?! You’re crazy. I can’t set Pete up. 什么 你们疯了 我不能陷害彼得
[15:08] He’s a cop. 他是警察
[15:10] Buddy, you just killed a cop. 老兄 你刚杀了个警察
[15:12] All you got to do is call this one. 你要做的是给这个警察打电话
[15:13] Tell him you’re gonna hook him up with a buyer for his coke. 跟他说要给他联系个毒品的买家
[15:15] – A big shot from out of town. – Y-you don’t get it. -一个外地的大人物 -你 你不明白
[15:18] See, Pete’s careful. He has this whole thing wired. 彼得很小心 他操纵了整件事
[15:19] There’s no way you guys are gonna take him down. 你们没办法打垮他的
[15:21] Trust me, Ted. The smart money is on us. 相信我 泰德 这个赌注我们稳赢
[15:23] Well, what’s in it for me? 我有什么好处
[15:25] Wow. What’s in it for you? 你有什么好处
[15:28] You get to spend a little time in prison. 你不得不蹲几天监狱
[15:30] Instead of spending the rest of your life right here. 而不是在这里耗尽余生
[15:33] You know, for whatever it’s worth… 不论怎样…
[15:36] It would be a shorter sentence. 都会减刑
[15:41] You’re gonna make a call. You’re gonna call Pete. 你要打电话 要打给彼得
[15:44] You set up a meeting for 10:00 p.m. tonight, stringer marina. 安排今晚十点见面 斯特林格码头
[15:46] You’re gonna introduce him to your pal Ray. 你要把你的朋友雷介绍给他
[15:48] He’s a dealer out of Jacksonville 他是杰克逊维尔城外的毒贩
[15:51] that just started to move a lot of weight. 刚开始做大买卖
[15:53] Make the call, Ted. 打电话 泰德
[15:59] Sam. Good to see you. 萨姆 见到你真好
[16:02] Hey, Pete, Sam’s here! 彼得 萨姆来了
[16:04] He came by to drop off some groceries. 他来送吃的
[16:06] Just get him out. 快让他走吧
[16:07] Hey, Sam. Any good news? 萨姆 有好消息吗
[16:09] No, I wish I had something to tell you. 没有 我希望有好消息告诉你
[16:10] Just came by to see if Claire was able to dig up 就是来看看克莱尔是否能找出
[16:12] any new phone records. 新的通话记录
[16:13] You’ve got everything. No luck? 都给你们了 没发现什么吗
[16:15] Mnh-mnh. Well, don’t feel bad. I’m stuck, too. 别泄气 我也没进展
[16:18] Listen, hon, he’s out there. 听着 亲爱的 他在逃亡
[16:20] We may just have to wait till Kevin decides to come back to us. 也许要等等 直到凯文决定回来找我们
[16:24] Hey, why don’t we clear out? 我们走吧
[16:26] – Let Claire get some rest, huh? – Yeah, of course. -让克莱尔休息 -是啊 当然
[16:29] Listen, you need anything, I’m there for you, okay? 听着 有什么需要 随时找我 好吗
[16:34] – Thanks, Sam. – All right, buddy. -谢谢 萨姆 -好的 伙计
[16:40] I know talking to that son of a bitch is hard, 我知道和那个狗娘养的说话很艰难
[16:42] but you did great. 不过你做的很好
[16:43] Whatever you have to do, Sam, just do it fast. 不管你要做什么 萨姆 请快一点
[16:45] It’s almost over. We’re setting him up tonight. 快结束了 今晚就搞定他
[16:54] So, another hotel meeting with Marv. 又和马尔夫在旅馆见面了
[16:58] How many more times you think you’re gonna have to do this? 你觉得还要这样做多少次
[17:00] I really hope this is it, but it’s gonna be a long process 我真心希望这样就可以了 不过在我和杰西
[17:03] before Jesse and I get our names cleared. 恢复名誉之前 这是个长期过程
[17:05] We need him on our side, Fi. 我们需要他站在我们这边 菲
[17:06] Well, if you need a character reference, 如果你需要品德证明
[17:08] tell him to give me a call. 让他给我打电话
[17:09] You’re rooting for this? 你支持我吗
[17:12] I thought you hated 我以为你讨厌
[17:12] the idea of me working for the government again. 我再为政府工作的想法
[17:14] Oh, I do. 我是讨厌
[17:15] But I want you to have a choice. 不过我想让你有所选择
[17:17] You want me to have the choice, 你想我有所选择
[17:19] but you want me to choose to turn it down? 不过你希望我选择拒绝
[17:22] Either way, don’t we end up at the same place? 不管怎样 最终我们不是殊途同归吗
[17:24] Michael, I hope you’re never in a situation 迈克尔 你对人际关系的理解
[17:27] where your survival depends on your ability 成不了你赖以生存的能力
[17:30] to understand relationships. 希望你永远不会遇到这种情况
[17:31] You’ll be dead in seconds. 否则你会很快玩完的
[17:34] Go. You’re late. 去吧 你迟到了
[17:39] I checked out as much of your story as I could 我尽量查了你的事情
[17:41] without raising any flags. 不用犯罪数据库
[17:42] Most of it’s legit… 大部分是合法的…
[17:45] Well, given the questionable nature of your activities, 鉴于你行动性质的可疑性
[17:47] I don’t know whether that’s the wrong word. 我不知道是否用词不当
[17:49] – The thing is — – What’s the thing, Marv? -问题是… -什么问题 马尔夫
[17:51] I’ve told you everything I know about the people who burned me. 我知道的黑我的人 都告诉你了
[17:53] The thing is there are other issues, other people. 问题是还有其他问题 别的人
[17:57] Sam Axe, for instance. 比如萨姆·亚克斯
[18:00] He’s a friend. Former Navy S.E.A.L. 他是一个朋友 前海豹突击队员
[18:03] He’s a washout. 他不可靠
[18:04] Don’t even get me started on Fiona Glenanne. 别再让我提菲欧娜·格兰恩
[18:06] What do they know, huh? Who have they told? 他们知道什么 又告诉了什么人
[18:08] – How far does this thing go? – It goes no further than us. -这件事有多大影响 -除了我们没人知道
[18:10] Sam, Fi, Jesse, and me — that’s it. 萨姆 菲 杰西 和我 仅此而已
[18:13] Are you willing to bet your life on that? 你愿意拿命担保吗
[18:14] – Because if you’re wrong — – nobody else knows. -因为如果你错了… -再没人知道了
[18:19] Marv, if you’re gonna help me and Jesse, help us. 马尔夫 如果你打算帮我和杰西 那就帮
[18:22] If you’re not going to, then don’t. 如果不打算帮 那就算了
[18:23] But I can’t sit on this list forever. 不过名单不会永远留着
[18:27] All right, I’ll let you know the time and the place. 好 我会告诉你时间和地点
[18:30] You and Jesse bring the list. I’ll do what I can. 你和杰西带名单来 我尽力而为
[18:35] Good. 很好
[18:36] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 如果你不介意
[18:38] I have more “Questionable activities” to attend to. 我还有更多”可疑行动”要参加
[18:51] You in the mood for cooking, Mike? 你现在有心情做饭吗 迈克
[18:53] Because we are making napalm. 因为我们要在做凝固汽油弹
[18:54] Just want to prep the ground for this thing with Pete. 只是想给汽油弹和彼得找个地方
[18:57] Are you prepping it or torching it? 你是在找地方还是放火
[18:59] I thought this was just a meeting. 我以为是单纯见个面
[19:01] Well, look, Pete is a cop. 彼得是个警察
[19:02] So I can’t backstop you with a police record that will sell. 我没办法让你有前科 推销形象
[19:05] You have a clean sheet. 你的历史清白
[19:06] So only way this guys buys you as a major player 如果让这些家伙当你是大买家
[19:09] is if we make a splash. 唯一的方法就是造声势
[19:10] Gasoline and hydroxyl aluminum. 汽油和羟基铝
[19:13] That’s a mighty hard sell. 是很强势的推销
[19:14] Yeah, well, he killed my friend. So it’s a special occasion. 是的 他杀了我的朋友 所以这是特殊场合
[19:18] Napalm, or gelled fuel, is best known for its use in bombs. 凝固汽油弹 或胶凝燃料 因用途闻名的炸弹
[19:22] But it’s essentially just gasoline 不过本质上是汽油
[19:25] that has been chemically altered 改变了化学结构
[19:26] to make it sticky and easier to control. 变得胶黏 更容易控制
[19:29] It can be used in explosive devices. 可用于爆炸装置
[19:31] But it can also be used in any situation 同时也可用于
[19:33] where you need to control the shape and size of a flame, 需要控制火焰形状和大小的场合
[19:36] which makes it very useful in forest-fire work, 因此 在制造森林火灾
[19:39] building demolition, and any situation 炸毁建筑物 或者你想吓唬人的时候
[19:42] where you want to scare the hell out of someone. 都非常实用
[19:44] Oh, yeah. 搞定
[19:46] Okay, Mike. 好了 迈克
[19:48] That’s the last batch. 那是最后一批了
[19:49] Get yourself ready. Look sharp. 你去准备吧 小心着点
[19:51] And, uh, don’t wear any synthetic fibers. 还有 记得别穿合成纤维的衣服
[19:58] Mike, try and stay in my line of sight, will you? 迈克 千万别走出我的视野 好吗
[20:02] Every time we do this, you act like I can shoot around corners. 每次干活 你都搞得像我能让子弹拐弯儿似的
[20:05] I got it, Sam. 明白了 萨姆
[20:06] Just stay loose, go with the moment. 放松点 跟着节奏
[20:09] Like jazz, only with a sniper 就像跳爵士 只不过多了个狙击手
[20:11] – and five gallons of napalm. – Exactly. -外加五加仑凝固汽油弹 -太对了
[20:15] He’s here. Right on time. 他到了 很准时
[20:18] Hey, Pete. Ray Grant. 你好呀 彼得 我是雷·格兰特
[20:20] I’m the guy your buddy Ted told you about. 就是你手下泰德提过的那个人
[20:21] Where’s Ted? He said he would be here. 泰德呢 他说他也会来的
[20:24] Ted’s not partaking in this transaction. 泰德不会来参加这次活动了
[20:26] I cut out the middleman. 我干掉了中间人
[20:30] – The hell is that supposed to mean?! – I cut his throat. -你什么意思 -我割开了他的喉咙
[20:33] You what?! You killed him? Are you crazy? 你什么 你杀了他 你疯了吗
[20:35] Petey, Petey, Petey. Relax. His loss is your gain. 皮皮 皮皮 皮皮 放轻松 他死了对你有益无害
[20:39] You are now inheriting 咱俩现在
[20:40] a direct-distribution deal — boom. 可以面对面直接交易
[20:42] We can sell your product together, just the two of us. 就咱们俩 可以一起把你的货卖了
[20:47] Yeah, forget it. 算了吧
[20:50] Deal’s off. 交易结束
[20:51] – Where the hell you think you’re going? I’m leaving. -你要去哪儿 -我不奉陪了
[20:54] Look, man, this was supposed to be between you, me, and Ted. 听着 伙计 这本来该是你 我 泰德 三个人的事
[20:57] Now I found out u killed Ted. 现在我知道你干掉了泰德
[20:59] I’m not gonna do some sort of deal 我可不会跟什么陌生人
[21:00] with some guy I don’t even know. 做交易
[21:01] You never heard of me because I’ve never been caught. 你没听说过我 是因为我从没被抓到过
[21:03] I’ve never been caught because I’m careful. 我没被抓过是因为我很小心
[21:05] That means if a junkie loser comes to me with a deal, 也就是说 一个废物来找我做交易
[21:08] I’m smart enough to kill him before he starts jawing off. 我会在他走漏风声之前就干掉他
[21:11] Just like when a dirty cop comes to me with a deal, 就好像一个坏条子来跟我谈交易
[21:14] that dirty cop doesn’t get to walk away! 这坏条子也别想说走就走
[21:22] What the hell?! 你搞什么
[21:24] This is just so we can have a private conversation. 这样咱们才好单独聊聊
[21:27] I call this the ring of trust. 我管这个叫信任圈
[21:29] And you can trust that you won’t leave this ring 在没谈妥之前
[21:32] without us having a deal. 你是没法走出这个圈的
[21:35] Now, I’ve got money. You’ve got product. 现在 我有钱 你有货
[21:37] Are we going to do business together? 咱们是不是能一块儿做生意了
[21:41] Yeah. Let’s do some business. 好 我们做生意吧
[21:43] Fantastic! Let’s do that! 太好了 说定了
[21:48] Fine Pete. Fine. But if you change things up again 很好 彼得 很好 但如果你又改主意
[21:51] you’re gonna hurt my feelings. 你可会伤到我的心
[21:53] And then, who knows? I might have to hurt your everything. 到时候 谁知道呢 我可能要毁了你的一切
[21:56] Pete getting squirrelly? 彼得上当了吗
[21:58] He’s in, but he’s not making it easy. 上当了 但也不让咱们好受
[22:01] He keeps changing the place and time of the meeting. 他一直改变交易时间和地点
[22:04] – Well, what’s the problem? – Honestly? -为什么这样 -实话实说
[22:06] Our little fire stunt kind of worked a little too well. 咱们的焰火小表演有点过犹不及
[22:09] He’s too scared to make a move. 他给吓怕了 不敢行动
[22:10] Well, if he’s freaking out that bad, 如果他真有这么害怕
[22:12] what are the odds he just flushes the drugs and walks away clean? 为啥不干脆把毒品销毁了 自己也好脱身呢
[22:15] Pretty high unless we pick up the pace. 看来咱得赶紧的
[22:17] – Well, you got a plan? – Yeah, but you’re not gonna like it. -你有计划啦 -有 但你可能不会喜欢
[22:20] Pete had Kevin killed, but he never actually saw the body. 彼得杀了凯文 但他并没有亲眼见到尸体
[22:23] You want to pretend Kevin’s still alive? 你要假装凯文还没死
[22:26] You’re right. I hate that idea. 你说对了 我确实不喜欢这主意
[22:27] Do you have any idea what that would do to Claire? 你知道这样克莱尔会怎么样
[22:30] – Sam, I wish there was another way. – Other than raising the dead -萨姆 我也没得选择 -你非得让
[22:33] and forcing a grieving widow to play along? 一个悲痛寡妇陪你演这出借尸还魂
[22:34] Pete’s too paranoid to make the deal right now. 彼得疑神疑鬼的 他不敢现在做交易
[22:37] But we can motivate him through fear, 不过我们可以用恐惧刺激他
[22:38] and there’s nothing he’ll fear more 这世上他最怕的
[22:40] than finding out Kevin’s alive. 莫过于凯文还没死
[22:48] I’ll call Claire. 我给克莱尔打电话
[22:49] Jesus, Mike. 天啊 迈克
[22:52] I’m sorry. I know it’s a lot to ask. 对不起 我知道我们这个要求有点过分
[22:55] I’m already living with a ghost. 我已经失去他了
[22:57] I-I can’t do this. 我-我做不到
[23:00] It’s just for a little while, Claire. 克莱尔 不用多久的
[23:02] Just long enough to get Pete to move the drugs. 只要让彼得动了毒品
[23:05] And I promise you, the second he brings them into the open, 我保证 他一把毒品带出来
[23:06] we shut him down for good. 我们绝对抓他个现行
[23:08] What exactly do I have to do? 我具体要怎么干
[23:11] Well, we’re gonna need a few of his things, 我们需要一点他的私人物品
[23:14] make it look like he’s in town, hiding out. 看起来像是他还在躲在城里
[23:16] W-what if Pete calls? 如果彼得打电话来呢
[23:17] I mean, he’s been checking in, pretending like he gives a damn. 我是说 他一直来看我 假装他关心我
[23:20] Well, that’s the harder part. 这部分就有点难了
[23:21] See, you can’t just avoid him. 听着 你不能只躲他
[23:23] I mean, you’ve got to work it. You got to play it. 我是说 你得主动适应 你得演演戏
[23:26] Pretend like you’re relieved, like you got a secret call 假装你松了一口气 像是接到了凯文的秘密电话
[23:28] from Kevin but you can’t talk about it. 但是你不能透露太多
[23:30] You’re serious? 你说真的吗
[23:31] Think of it this way. 你就这么想
[23:32] Every word that you say 你每说一个字
[23:34] brings that bastard closer to the gas chamber. 都会让这个混蛋更快得到报应
[23:37] Claire… 克莱尔
[23:40] Now, you can do this. 你可以的
[23:47] Okay, good. 很好
[23:48] We need one more thing. 还有一件事
[23:50] We need a place to meet — someplace private, 我们需要一个会面地点 一个比较隐私的
[23:52] someplace Kevin would have gone if he was on the run. 一个凯文如果逃命会去的地方
[23:55] Uh…His boat. 他的船
[23:56] H-his Uncle left it to him. He loved that boat. 他叔叔留给他的 他很爱那条船
[24:01] Yeah, that’ll work. I’ll call Pete. 很好 我这就给彼得打电话
[24:14] Sam? 萨姆
[24:15] Yeah, come on in. I’m back here. 进来吧 我在里面呢
[24:18] I got your message. What’s going on? 我收到你的信息了 怎么了
[24:21] Hey, listen. 听着
[24:22] Sorry to drag you all the way out here for nothing. 不好意思让你大老远地白跑一趟
[24:25] – I guess we just missed him. – Him? Who’s him? -咱们刚刚错过他了 -他 什么他
[24:27] Kevin. Who do you think owns this boat? 凯文啊 除了他你以为这船是谁的
[24:28] Kevin was here. I mean, he was just here. 凯文在这儿 我是说 他刚走
[24:30] Hell, the fries are still warm. 草 薯条还是热的
[24:33] He told me not to come. He said it was too dangerous. 他不让我来 说是太危险了
[24:35] But I just wanted to show 但我只想让他知道
[24:36] him he’s got friends in his camp, you know? 我是很支持他的 你知道吗
[24:38] Anyway, I don’t know all the details, 总之 我也不清楚细节
[24:40] but it’s damn good news. 不过这可真是好消息啊
[24:41] You talked to Kevin? 你跟凯文说过话
[24:42] Yeah. He called me. 是啊 他给我打电话来着
[24:44] Said he’s laying low, not to worry. 说他现在正在避风头 让我别担心
[24:47] That’s — that’s, um, you know, that’s — that’s great. 这-这可真是 你知道 这可太好了
[24:51] – What’s he doing? – Well, I don’t know. He couldn’t say. -他现在在干嘛 -我也不清楚 他没说
[24:53] All I know is he’s talking to internal affairs. 我只知道他在跟内务部联系
[24:55] W-wait. Internal affairs? That doesn’t make any sense. 等等 内务部 说不通啊
[24:57] Well, makes a lot more sense than Kevin killing a couple guys 反正总比说凯文杀了好多人
[25:00] and running off to Mexico with a pile of coke. 还带着毒品逃到了墨西哥靠谱
[25:02] Come on. You know, Kevin. 拜托 你也知道凯文的
[25:04] He’s like dog with a frickin’ bone, that guy. 他就是打破沙锅问到底的类型
[25:06] He never gives up on a case. 他不会放弃任何一件案子
[25:15] I’m just… a little worried, you know. 我就是…有点担心啦 你知道的
[25:17] ‘Cause, I mean… Kevin’s my partner. 其实 我是说…凯文好歹是我的搭档
[25:20] And, you know, I-I want to back him up. 你也知道 我-我很想支持他
[25:22] I mean, did he tell you where he is now? 我是说 他跟你说他现在在哪儿了吗
[25:24] He couldn’t say. It’s all pretty hush-hush. 他没说 那些都是机密
[25:26] Yeah. Well, what about the investigation? 好吧 那调查进展到什么地步了
[25:28] I mean, did they — did they say what they know 我是说 他们-他们有说他们都知道什么了
[25:30] or when they’re gonna make their move or… 或者他们什么时候要进行下一步行动…
[25:31] Look at you. I know you want to help. 看看你 我知道你很想帮忙
[25:33] It’s only gonna be a couple days 用不了几天
[25:35] before they take this bastard down, though. 他们就能把那混蛋绳之以法了
[25:38] Then we can all get our shot at him, right? 然后我们就能好好招待招待他了 对吧
[25:40] Right. 没错
[25:47] Well, looks like he bought it. 看来他上钩了
[25:48] You guys ready to bring the heat? 你们准备好去火上浇油了吗
[25:49] Yeah, I’m just picking up some cop shoes. 好了 我正准备找双条子会穿的鞋
[25:51] I figured Madeline would have something suitable. 估计麦德琳那儿能有
[25:53] Okay, well, hurry up and strut on over to Claire’s, 好吧 准备好了赶紧去克莱尔那儿
[25:55] – ’cause that’s where Pete is heading. – I’m all over it. -彼得正在往那儿走呢 -我这就好了
[26:04] I got to say, you’re taking this pretty well. 我得说 你挺能适应的嘛
[26:06] Ah, fashion isn’t everything. 也不是非得穿得时髦啦
[26:09] Besides, my heels pinch. 不过 话说这鞋可有点挤脚
[26:10] I’m not talking about footwear. 我没跟你说鞋
[26:12] I know Michael’s leaving. Jesse told me. 我知道迈克尔要走了 杰西跟我说的
[26:15] Madeline… 麦德琳…
[26:17] If he wants to go back to his old job, 如果他要干回老本行
[26:19] I don’t have a problem with that. 我完全没意见
[26:20] But goodbyes are not Michael’s strong suit. 只不过迈克尔很不会说再见
[26:22] Remember his last little trip away? 记得他上一次的道别吗
[26:24] Poof. Gone. 10 years. Just a hole in my life. 一下就消失了十年 像是在我的心上挖了一个洞
[26:28] And the first three months, 最开始那三个月
[26:29] I didn’t know if he was dead or alive. 我甚至都不知道他是生是死
[26:31] Three months. That’s how Michael says goodbye. 三个月 这就是迈克尔式的道别
[26:35] His ticket back in isn’t a sure thing. 他现在还没确定是不是回去
[26:37] That’s probably why he didn’t say anything. 也许正是这样他才什么都没跟你说
[26:39] You’re defending him? 你在帮他说话吗
[26:42] He’s done the same thing to you, sweetheart. 他也这样对过你啊 宝贝
[26:44] Oh, he’s done much worse. 他对我可比这狠多了
[26:46] Believe me. 相信我
[26:48] And if he leaves like that again, 如果他再敢这么干
[26:49] you won’t have to be wondering whether he’s dead or alive, 你也不用再担心他是生是死了
[26:52] because I will kill him. 我会让他直接毙了他
[26:54] But that’s a problem for another day. 不过今天用不着操心这个
[26:56] For now, we’ve got a dirty cop to catch. 现在 我们得去抓那个坏条子了
[26:58] Claire, look, I-I heard some rumors. 克莱尔 听着 我听说了一些事
[27:00] Something’s going on with Kevin. 关于凯文的一些事
[27:03] And if you’ve heard anything, you can tell me. 如果你知道了什么 你可以跟我分享
[27:05] Nothing. 我什么都不知道
[27:07] I mean, I-I can’t say anything. 我是说 无可奉告
[27:09] I-I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[27:10] Claire, look. He’s my partner, okay? 克莱尔 听着 他是我的搭档 好吗
[27:14] But he’s my friend. So tell me where he is. 但他也是我的朋友 告诉我他在哪儿
[27:16] I-I just really need to know that he’s okay. 我是想知道他平安无事
[27:19] He’s fine. 他很好
[27:22] You’ll see him soon. 你很快就能见到他了
[27:26] She’s good. 她不赖嘛
[27:29] How she holds it together talking to that bastard… 真难为她还能跟这种混蛋讲话…
[27:32] I have no idea. 我都不知道她是怎么做到的
[27:34] Well, she wants justice. It’s a powerful motivator. 她想讨回公道 这是个很强的动力吧
[27:37] You think that’s what it is? Or revenge? 是公道吗 我看是想报仇吧
[27:39] Hey, justice and revenge — 正义和报仇–
[27:42] that’s chocolate and peanut butter as far as I’m concerned. 对我来说 就像巧克力和花生酱
[27:45] You’re making me hungry. 说得我都饿了
[27:47] Let’s do this. 咱们上场了
[27:50] Detective Jackman. Can we speak to you for a moment? 杰克曼 我们想跟你谈谈
[27:53] – Excuse me? Who are you? – We’re with internal affairs. -不好意思 你们是谁 -我们是内务部的
[27:55] What the hell do you want? 你们想干嘛
[27:57] Why were you talking to Mrs. Baruchel? 你为什么来找巴鲁切尔夫人
[27:59] She’s my partner’s wife. I’ve got every right to speak to — 她是我搭档的老婆 我当然能过来找她–
[28:01] it’s a simple question. No need to get defensive. 这只是个小问题 不必急于澄清
[28:03] – I’m not being defensi– – You’re getting a little defensive. -我没有– -看 这不是在澄清吗
[28:05] Look, uh, I am here to support Claire, okay? 听着 我是过来安慰克莱尔的
[28:09] Her, uh, husband is facing a lot of accusations. 她丈夫正面临多项指控
[28:11] We’re aware of the accusations. 这我们都了解
[28:14] What? You’re looking into those? 什么 你们在调查这个
[28:16] Oh, we’re looking into many things, Detective. 我们调查的东西可多着呢 警探
[28:20] Oh, well, you’ll let me know if I can do anything. 有什么要我帮忙的尽管说
[28:21] As a matter of fact, there is. 说起来 还真有
[28:24] Don’t leave town, detective. 别出城 警探
[28:27] We’ll be in touch. 保持联络
[28:39] This is Ray. 喂 我是雷
[28:41] Yeah, it’s Pete. 我是彼得
[28:42] Yeah, Pete. What you need? 你好 彼得 有何贵干
[28:44] Look, if this deal’s gonna go down, it’s got to go down today. 听着 如果你还想跟我交易 那就今天搞定
[28:47] Today? I love today. Today works for me. 今天 我喜欢今天 今天不错
[28:51] I don’t like it, Michael. 我觉得不对劲 迈克尔
[28:53] Why does he want to make the deal on Kevin’s boat? 他干嘛非得在凯文的船上交易呢
[28:55] Well, probably doesn’t want a repeat of the ring of trust. 没准儿是怕了信任圈了
[28:57] Boat’s a location he knows he can control. 在船上他比较好控制场面
[29:00] Well, plus, if anything goes wrong, 而且 万一出点什么岔子
[29:01] he can always blame it on Kevin. 他还可以栽赃给凯文
[29:02] You know, Pete’s classy that way. 你知道 彼得对这个可是驾轻就熟
[29:04] Fi, we don’t have a choice about the meeting place. 菲 交易地点不是我们能决定的
[29:06] This is our last chance to take Pete down. 这是我们干掉彼得的最后机会了
[29:07] We’ll make it work. 我们要抓住这次机会
[29:09] Fine, but Sam and I are gonna cover you 好吧 但是我跟萨姆会在你
[29:11] – while you make the deal. – We’ll keep an open line. -交易的时候掩护你 -我们保持通话
[29:13] Once I confirm he’s got the coke, 一旦我确认可卡因在他手上
[29:15] you and Sam call the cops. 你跟萨姆就报警
[29:16] How about if we kick his ass first 咱们先教训他一顿
[29:17] – and then we call the cops? – We’ll see. -再报警怎么样 -看情况吧
[29:26] All right. Pete should be here any minute. 好了 彼得应该随时会到
[29:28] I’m goona get on the boat for the exchange. Cover me. 我要上船了 掩护我
[29:30] Okay, Mike, we gotcha. Be careful. 好的 迈克 交给我们吧 小心点
[29:35] Stay sharp. 保持警惕
[29:42] Sam, Pete’s here, but he’s not heading for the boat. 萨姆 彼得来了 但他没准备上船
[29:45] Fi, get Michael out of there. It’s a trap. 菲 叫迈克尔离开那 这是陷阱
[29:47] Yeah, Fi? 怎么了 菲
[29:49] Michael, get out of there. He’s gonna blow the boat. 迈克尔 离开那 他要炸船
[30:07] Aw, damn it! 该死的
[30:09] Michael! 迈克尔
[30:10] Michael! 迈克尔
[30:14] Sam… 萨姆
[30:18] I’m okay. 我没事
[30:20] Michael, we couldn’t get a shot at him. 迈克尔 我们打不中他
[30:23] – Pete got away. – The son of a bitch -彼得逃了 -这该死的混蛋
[30:25] is probably on his way to the airport right now. 可能正赶去机场呢
[30:27] You have a dry phone, Sam? 你有没进水的电话吗 萨姆
[30:28] I don’t know what you’re thinking, Mike, 我不知道你怎么想 迈克
[30:30] – but I’m pretty sure we’re done here. – No, we are not done -但我认为咱们没戏了 -不 只要毒品
[30:31] as long as Pete has the drugs and thinks Kevin’s still alive. 还在彼得手里 而且他认为凯文还活着 这事就没完
[30:35] – Jess. – What the hell’s going on up there? Heard a boom. -杰西 -怎么回事 我听到爆炸声
[30:37] New plan. Pete’s heading back to Miami. 计划有变 彼得正赶回迈阿密
[30:40] We need to catch him before he gets there. 我们要在他赶回去之前抓住他
[30:41] All right. Uh, I haven’t seen him. 好吧 可我还没看到他
[30:43] He must be taking side roads. 他肯定是走小道了
[30:44] Whatever route he takes, 不管他走哪条道
[30:45] he’s gonna end up on the causeway. 最后都要上堤道
[30:46] We need a jam-up on the interchange. 我们要在路口设路障
[30:48] Yeah, I think I can make that happen. 这没问题
[30:49] You make it happen fast. 动作要快
[30:51] We to need to get there before he does. Go. 我们要赶在他前面 出发
[30:52] Got it. 没问题
[30:54] You want to fill us in? 把计划讲给我们听听吧
[30:56] At this point, Pete just wants to stay alive and out of jail. 现在 彼得只想设法活着且逃脱牢狱之灾
[30:59] I need to convince him that the only way this happens 我要让他相信 想达成这个目的的唯一办法
[31:01] is if his fall guy takes another fall. 就是让他的替罪羊再替他顶一次罪
[31:04] So you’re gonna get him to plant the coke at Kevin’s? 所以你要让他把可卡因藏到凯文家
[31:06] And you are gonna make sure cops are there to meet us. 而你要确保警察到时会出现
[31:09] – Can you do that? – Yeah, you got it. -有问题吗 -没问题
[31:17] Aah! Come on. 搞什么
[31:19] Anyone who has battled big-city traffic knows a traffic jam 任何跟大城市的交通战斗过的人都知道
[31:23] is just about the easiest thing in the world to create. 想制造交通堵塞是这世界上最容易的事了
[31:26] Any number of fluids poured on a hot engine 只要在过热的引擎上撒上一点水
[31:28] can create enough smoke 就能让引擎冒烟
[31:29] to turn a major freeway into a parking lot. 于是主干道就成了停车场
[31:31] If you’re looking to grab someone 如果你想抓住某个
[31:33] stuck in that traffic jam, you need a choke point — 被交通堵塞困住的家伙 你需要一个咽喉地形
[31:36] a place where road conditions restrict visibility. 这里的地形阻碍了他的视野
[31:39] Come on! Move it up there! 快点 快走啊
[31:41] Your target is likely to be distracted, unarmed, 你的目标很可能被其他事情分神 而且没有武器
[31:43] and sitting in your potential getaway vehicle. 还就坐在你的潜在逃逸车辆里
[31:47] – You — you’re — – Not dead. -你 你 -我没死
[31:51] We’re going for a little ride. 我们要去兜兜风
[31:53] Pull a youie and gun it — or I will. 掉头然后踩油门 不然我就给你一枪
[32:09] How do you want it? Head or chest? 你想我打哪 打头还是打胸
[32:11] – No, no, no, no. – Ooh, nice upholstery. -别 别 别 别 -车内饰不错啊
[32:12] – How about the dumpster? Huh? – Please, wait! -那就把你弃尸在垃圾桶里吧 -求求你 别这样
[32:14] – Dumpster okay? Final resting place? – Don’t kill me, please! -垃圾桶不错吧 做你最后的安息地 -求求你别杀我
[32:15] – Is that okay? – I can explain! -可以吗 -我可以解释
[32:17] – Explain? Explain? – I can explain. -解释 你还想解释 -我可以解释
[32:19] I’m not sure there’s much to explain. We had a deal. 我觉得没什么好解释的 咱俩本来是要做笔交易的
[32:21] And instead of honoring that deal, 结果你不但没出现
[32:22] you tried to blow me up on a boat. 还想把我跟船一块炸飞
[32:24] I think the circle of trust is broken, Pete. 我认为你已经破坏了信任圈 彼得
[32:26] I-I-I-I had internal affairs on me, okay? 内务部正在查我 知道吗
[32:29] I thought my partner was — was dead. 我以为我搭档已经 已经死了
[32:30] And when he — when he wasn’t, 可结果他 他没死
[32:32] I found out he was alive, I-I panicked! 我发现他还活着 于是我就慌了
[32:33] You know, this crying and begging — 你这又是哭又是求我的
[32:35] it’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. 真丢人 我都替你觉得丢人
[32:37] Look, I’ll — I’ll give you the coke. 听着 我会 我会把可卡因给你
[32:38] Oh, right, and then I end up 是啊 到时候
[32:39] with the hottest blow in the history of nose candy. 史上最棘手的一批货就栽我手里了
[32:41] Boys in blue are gonna be hunting for that forever now. 条子们肯定会一直追查这批货的下落
[32:44] You know, it’s too bad, Pete, 这真的太糟了 彼得
[32:45] ’cause I could have used a guy on the force. 因为我原本挺需要你这种警方内部的人
[32:47] No, no, no, no! I-I can help you! I-I can do that! 不 不 不 我还是能帮你的 我能做到
[32:49] No. IA investigating? Forget it. 一个被内务处调查的条子 算了吧
[32:52] They will never stop until they find that coke. 他们不找到那批可卡因是绝不会罢休的
[32:54] W-wait, wait, wait! Wait! 等 等等 等一下 等一下
[32:56] – Lean back. – Wait, please! -向后靠 -等一下 求你了
[32:57] – Little more. – Listen… -再向后点 -听我说
[32:59] the — the brass, right now, 现在 警方认为
[33:01] they think that my old partner Kevin did this, okay? 这一切都是我的老搭档凯文干的
[33:03] I could plant the drugs at his place, okay? 我可以把毒品藏到他家去
[33:07] I’ll call in a tip, and then Kevin will get busted. 然后打电话爆料 这样凯文就会被抓
[33:10] And then no one will be looking for those drugs anymore. 以后就没人再会找那些毒品了
[33:14] And I’m clean. And I’m yours. 这样一来我就干净了 我就是你的了
[33:16] Okay. A pet cop. 不错 宠物警察
[33:18] It’s good. That could work. That could work. 还不错 挺不错的 可行
[33:20] It has to work. 一定可行
[33:22] We got a plan. We got a plan, Pete. 咱俩有计划了 咱俩有计划了 彼得
[33:27] A career in law enforcement 在执法部门工作
[33:29] tends to make for a cynical outlook on life. 容易让人对事事产生怀疑
[33:32] Where spies spend their careers telling lies, 间谍一辈子撒谎
[33:34] cops spend their careers listening to them. 而警察则一辈子听人撒谎
[33:37] So let me get this straight — 让我搞清楚
[33:39] you want me to reopen the case of a dirty officer 你想让我重新调查一个变质警官的案子
[33:41] so you can clear his name by implicating his partner — 就为了证明他的搭档跟此事有关 而洗清他的罪名
[33:44] Look, if you just follow me to Kevin’s house right now, 你只要现在跟我去凯文家
[33:46] – I can prove it — you got to believe me. – I don’t. -我就能证明给你看 你要信我 -我不信
[33:49] You have no idea what you’re accusing this department of. 你根本不知道你给这个部门套上了何种罪名
[33:51] – You listen, Briggs — – It’s “Lieutenant Briggs”. -你给我听好了 布里格斯 -是布里格斯少尉
[33:53] You’re addressing a commanding officer. 你可是在跟长官讲话
[33:55] Fine. You want to earn your stripes? 好吧 你想升职吗
[33:57] Help me take Jackman down. 那就帮我干掉杰克曼
[33:58] This is insane. Get the hell out of my way. 你这个疯言疯语的家伙 躲开
[34:01] This is assault! 你这是袭警
[34:03] It’s about to be a lot worse than that. 已经是对你客气了
[34:05] Now, listen, lieutenant, for the sake of a good man 听好了 中尉 为了这个既是我朋友
[34:07] who was my friend and your brother on the force… 也是你同事的好人
[34:10] do not make me ask you again. 别让我再重复了
[34:13] I’ll have you crucified for this. 我不会放过你的
[34:15] When this is done, if you feel the need to crucify me, 等这事结束后 如果你还想找我算账
[34:17] I will climb up on that cross myself. 我会自己送上门来给你
[34:19] But please don’t do it until after we visit Kevin’s house. 但先跟我去一趟凯文家
[34:24] Fine. I’ll call in a couple of my men. 好吧 我多召集几个人
[34:29] Buck up, Petey. This’ll all be over soon. 打起精神来 皮皮 很快就搞掂了
[34:31] The house is empty. Just plant the drugs and go. 家里没人 你就把毒品放进去就走人
[34:34] It’s too risky. We should get someone else to do it. 太冒险了 我们应该雇别人来干
[34:36] Are you stupid? No. Nobody else is getting involved. 你傻呀 不能让其他人卷进来
[34:38] You’re the one who messed this all up 是你把这一切搞砸的
[34:40] by not being able to cap your partner yourself. 你没能亲自干掉你的搭档
[34:43] Look, then you do it. I mean, you’d be better at — 那你去呀 你更擅长
[34:44] No, no, no. Do I look like your errand boy? 不 不 不 你看我像给你跑腿的吗
[34:47] You got two options. 你有两个选择
[34:49] Drug planter… 你是把毒品放进去呢
[34:50] or organ donor. 还是想当器官捐赠人
[34:51] Look, man… 听着 伙计
[34:54] if I get caught, I’m gonna be no use to you. 要是我被抓了 我对你来说就没用了
[34:57] You’re the one 是你自己说
[34:58] who said your partner’s at the station ratting you out. 你搭档去警局举报你的
[35:00] You got one last chance to save yourself. 这是你自救的最后机会了
[35:02] Man up, go in there, and plant the drugs. 像个男人一样进去 把毒品藏好
[35:05] I pull this off, I’ll probably get a commendation. 我要是成功嫁祸给他 没准还能获得嘉奖呢
[35:08] That’s right, Pete. You’ll be a regular hero. 没错 彼得 你会成为英雄
[35:11] So what’s it gonna be? 那你到底怎么选
[35:12] A medal on your chest or a bullet through it? 胸口上多个奖章还是多个弹孔呢
[35:49] Freeze! Freeze, Jackman! 不许动 不许动 杰克曼
[35:50] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把手举起来
[35:52] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[35:52] It’s a little late to be stopping by, isn’t it, buddy? 这个时间来串门也有点太晚了吧 伙计
[35:55] What have we here? 这是什么
[35:57] That’s not mine! I swear! 这不是我的 我发誓
[36:01] What did Kevin tell you? 凯文跟你说什么了
[36:03] Kevin didn’t tell me anything. He’s dead. 凯文什么都没跟我说 他死了
[36:06] What? No, no, no. 什么 不 不 不
[36:07] – No, no. He’s working with internal affairs. – No. -不 不 他正在跟内务部合作 -不
[36:09] See, Ted Sayers just confessed to killing him — for you. 泰德·塞耶斯刚刚承认 他替你杀了凯文
[36:12] Ted? But wait, wait. Ted is dead. 泰德 但是等一下 等一下 泰德死了啊
[36:14] Ted? No, he’s got a long life ahead of him. 泰德吗 没 他的命还长着呢
[36:17] – In the pen. With you. – Wait, but they said — wait, wait. -他就要跟你在牢里作伴了 -等一下 可是他们说 等等
[36:19] Sort it out in prison, you son of a bitch! 你自己到监狱里琢磨去吧 混蛋
[36:25] You want to cuff me? Go ahead. 你想把我铐起来吗 动手吧
[36:29] Maybe later. 晚点再说吧
[36:30] For now, how about you help me 现在 你先帮我
[36:31] drag his sorry ass out to the car? 把这混蛋拖到车里去怎么样
[37:01] Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful sendoff, Claire. 葬礼太别致了 克莱尔
[37:06] You gonna be all right? 你没事吧
[37:07] I’m just glad Kevin got the service he deserved. 我只是很开心凯文能获得应有的对待
[37:10] I’m so sorry…for everything. 我为这一切 感到抱歉
[37:14] Don’t apologize. 别道歉
[37:15] You did all you could. 你已经尽全力了
[37:28] Can I talk to you for a second? 能跟你谈一下吗
[37:32] Now, about our deal. 关于咱俩的约定
[37:34] You here to collect? 你来抓我的吗
[37:35] – Is it time for my crucifixion? – No. -要收拾我了吗 -不是
[37:38] You were right. 你说的没错
[37:40] Kevin was a good officer. 凯文是个好警察
[37:43] And I’m sorry you lost your friend. 我很遗憾你失去了一个朋友
[37:46] Thanks, lieutenant. 谢谢 中尉
[37:56] I owe you a drink, Sam. 我欠你一杯酒 萨姆
[37:58] Yeah, I could sure use it, brother. 我是挺想喝上一杯的 兄弟
[38:16] You here to pick up Jesse… 你是来找杰西
[38:18] for your big meeting about going back to the government? 跟你一起去开 回归政府部门的会议的吗
[38:23] When are you gonna learn 你什么时候才能学会
[38:24] you can’t hide everything from your mother? 你不可能事事瞒着你老妈呀
[38:26] Mom, I’m sorry. 妈 对不起
[38:27] You’re a grown man. 你已经是成年人了
[38:29] I know you want to go back into your old job. 我知道你想官复原职
[38:31] I understand that. 我明白
[38:31] No, I mean I’m sorry that you didn’t find out from me. 不 我是为了我没亲自告诉你而道歉
[38:34] The last time I left, I hurt people. I know that. 我上次离开时伤害了不少人 我知道
[38:38] But I was trying to protect them. 但我是想保护他们
[38:40] People…like to say goodbye, Michael. 大家希望 有个机会能道别 迈克尔
[38:44] Well, who knows? Maybe this time, we won’t have to. 谁知道呢 也许这次用不着道别呢
[38:46] But whatever I decide…I will let you know. 但是不管最终结果如何 我都会告诉你的
[38:51] Okay. 好吧
[39:00] All right. Finished fixing up my filing cabinet, Mrs. Westen. 好了 我已经把档案柜修好了 韦斯顿太太
[39:03] Garage is good as new. You ready, Mike? 你家车库跟新的一样了 你准备好了吗 迈克
[39:06] Yeah. 准备好了
[39:08] Marv’s got a Homeland Security team 马尔夫叫了国土安全局的人来
[39:09] waiting to secure the handoff. 确保交接的安全
[39:11] This thing is encrypted till doomsday. 这东西的密码我是破不了
[39:13] We can forget about making copies 除非你手头上有超级电脑
[39:14] unless you’ve got a supercomputer handy. 不然也别想复制了
[39:16] Probably for the best, then. 这样也许更好
[39:17] – Yeah. – Let’s go. -是吧 -走吧
[39:18] Good luck, boys. 祝你们好运 小伙子们
[39:27] This is it? This is the list? 就这个吗 这就是名单吗
[39:30] In all its glory. 正是
[39:32] You know, these guys shouldn’t just escort you 你不该只让这些人护送你到机场
[39:33] to the airport, Marv — they should fly with you. 马尔夫 他们应该跟你一起上机
[39:36] That thing is dangerous, man. 那东西很危险的 伙计
[39:37] It’s all taken care of. 一切尽在掌握中
[39:41] I’ll keep in touch. 我会跟你们保持联系
[39:43] Who you taking it to? 你要把它交给谁
[39:46] I shouldn’t say. 我不能说
[39:48] It’s for your own protection. 这是为了你们好
[39:54] It’s standard protocol for a Homeland Security officer 对于国土安全局的官员来说
[39:59] escorting classified materials to be armed. 在护送机密情报时佩带武器是标准的准则
[40:02] Less standard for their arms to have silencers. 但是武器上带有消声器就不正常了
[40:07] Marv, who are these guys? 马尔夫 这些人是谁
[40:10] Jesse, I’m sorry. They threatened me. 杰西 对不起 他们威胁我
[40:12] They — they said that they would kill my wife. 他们 他们说会杀了我老婆
[40:14] Marv, what the hell are you talking about? 马尔夫 你在说什么
[40:15] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[40:20] – Back off! Hands in the air! – No! No! -退后 举起手来 -别开枪 别开枪
[40:27] I’m not letting them get away. 我不会就这样让他们跑了的
[40:29] Jesse, wait! 杰西 等一下
[40:37] 泰勒·布伦南 兼职间谍
[40:47] Brennen. 布伦南
[40:49] You know this guy? Who the hell is he? 你认识这家伙吗 这他妈的是谁
[40:52] Our worst nightmare. 我们最可怕的恶梦
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

火线警告(Burn Notice)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme